PDA

View Full Version : Libya

Admin
05-17-02, 05:53
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Albert Punter
02-18-04, 09:01
I know that it is a country where for some reasons it is difficult to go and you may not feel confortable hunting, but has anyone any tip about prostitution in Lybia, namely Tripoli.

Friends, prostitution is everywhere, so there must be some activity there as well.

Thanks for posting or sending a PM

Carlos Primeros
02-19-04, 23:47
Are you crazy, A.P.???????

They controll you everywhere and will gladly call the "relgious police". They will cut your B**LS off!!!!

Stay out of trouble there and better go to Italy, Tunesia or Algeria

Have a safe trip back

Carlos

Albert Punter
03-02-04, 00:32
Carlos

Thanks for the advice.

What type of experience you had there ?

Anyhow, I will only move together with my local friends.

In case something materialize I will post.

By the way, do you have some clues about Algeria?

I am headed there too.

Please post in the appropriate section.

Thanks

Member #1644
03-31-04, 23:04
Hi,

I have been to Tripoli and yes there are girls available but I must say that you have to be careful over there.

The girls are mainly from Morocco and they can be easily recognised with there way of dressing and most of them are independent. Charges and services varies from girl to girl but mostly they are from 25-50 Dinars.

The places where they can be found are at the main taxi stand, Shara-Rashid mostly.

Hope it helps

Albert Punter
04-08-04, 17:34
I am enjoying my stay in Tripoli!

As you can imagine, here general situation is not very nice. Country is rich but general services are poor, like people.

Just an example, road condition is very bad (it is surprising for a country that it is producer of bitumen and asphalt !). If the look of the capital is this, what is condition in other cities ?

I am here for the International Fair. So, as this is a very popular event, I have the chance to see girls and ladies all day long. As this is a strict muslim country, between 80/90% of women wear a scarf to cover head. 80/90% of those also wear a long skirt or a long coat. So in majority of cases you only see face. Otherwise they wear trousers or jeans, in these 10 days I only saw 3 short-to-knee skirts. Despite in majority of cases you cannot evaluate the body which is sovered, it is possible to understand that in general they are overweight, even young girls.

However, in many cases faces are very nice, particularly the faces of darker women from south: many look like dolls.

Sometimes arab looking cuties appear to the orizon: beautiful faces with long hair and tonic curvy bodies.

I know that we must move carefully here, but just to play I tried to make eye contact with these women. Well, I have to tell you that they do not look shy and look at you: maybe just because I am better looking than locals.

Fifth day I was here, I made eye contact with a nice girl who was going around with other two. This eye contact was prolonged, I smiled at her and she smiled at me. At this point I thought I had to make a move and followed her. Outside of the pavillion, I approached her with my basic arabic. It turned out she was from Morocco. I thought this sounded good as Moroccan girls are normally hot. Fortunately, I speak French and this helped in continuing the approach and making arrangements for the night.

We met and went out for dinner. Then things went as desired and I managed to go to her place (a very basic and dirt apartment in central area, where she lives with the other two girls). To avoid problems I did not try to get to my hotel .

We had a couple of hours of excellent sex (all covered, including BJ). It was a very nice night even if at the end she asked me some money. She said she works in a hotel and makes 250 Dinar per month and needed money. I gave her 50 $. I do not think she is a professional, she just wants to take advantage of her occasional foreign boy friends. She said that she only goes with foreigners as she does not want to have problems with Libyans.

I will stay here few more days and I will keep you posted if something else materialize.

Albert Punter
04-14-04, 13:06
I have screwed with a Libyan !

Finally I am home. After 2 weeks in Tripoli I had enough. However, last day I had an experience that I would like to share with you.

I stayed at the Alkabeer Hotel (which means Grand Hotel, but it is not). Day before leaving I was drying my hair, not in the bathroom, where it was not possible to plug my hairdryer but in the room (where I unplugged a lamp). I was naked and my cock was up. I do not know if it was the food or something else but all night I was hard and I was so even after shower. Due to the noise of the hairdryer, I did not hear knocking at the door and room service girl came in, just a step, and immediately saw me and looked (in my opinion with interest) between my legs. I was totally embarrassed and could not speak or move. She stepped out.

After a while, I thought that I should have in some way invited her to stay. I was so horny! She was typically dressed, slightly dark skin, around 30, with a very nice and sensual face.

Day of leaving I crossed her on my floor, going to the lift. I tried to make eye contact but nothing happened. I thought "idiot, you should have done something yesterday".
I came back from breakfast. She was standing on the door in front of mine (maybe she was waiting for me). She looked at me since I walked out of the lift till I was on my door. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. I opened my door and I realized that she was still looking at me. So I decided to make a move and I walked towards her, grabbing her arm and taking her inside my room. She did not say a word. Me neither. I just pushed her down and opened my trousers. It was clear what I wanted and she blowed me. Then I stopped her to wash her pussy. I lifted her long skirt and put her on the bidet using a lot of liquid soap to clean her. While she was sitting there, she was continuing to blow. Then I put her on the tub and I started to screw her (after covering my cock with condom). After a couple of minutes of moaning she came and it seemed to me that she was now feeling pain. So I stopped banging in her pussy and again pushed her down to blow. After one minute I came in her mouth.

She cleaned her mouth and face with a towel and I pushed her out.

Well, it was a great and peculiar experience. Everything happened in less than 10 minutes. No words between us. She did not even get undressed.

What I can say ? Surely I have taken home good memories from Libya.

NY Jimmy
05-13-04, 13:18
dear fellow mongers,

be careful out there in libya. albert punter was lucky that no one saw him and becasue the girl was willing.

however, if someone saw him grabbing the girl into his room, they would have had the security at his door and his room and the girl would have claimed [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and even if she did not, sex between unmarried couples is still a crime in that country. so, please be careful. also, if the girl was not willing and screamed that would have spelled immediate disaster.

the punishment for sex outside marrige (and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) is worse) is many years in horrible jails and you may have heard about the poor bulgarians that were just been wrongly sentenced to death last week. torture is common to make you confess and it just not worthed in country like that. think with your big head first and remember in a country like that the once you get arrested they will have your confession and judges will always go with what the police will claim.

a word of warning, please be very careful.

Albert Punter
05-27-04, 12:53
In reply to NY Jimmy

Friend, thanks for warning me and other fellow mongers.

I know that Lybia it is not an easy country in case you get into troubles.

However, I moved very carefully.

First of all it appeared clear to me that she was willing.

Second, I was not in any manner violent or forcing, so while I was proceeding in the situation, I was confirmed she was willing.

Next time I will go to Lybia, I want to look for brothels. I am convinced that some are around.

Basing on my experiences, all men at all latitudes with no exceptions because of race, religion, political idea like sex and like to have fun with girls. I will keep you posted.

NY Jimmy, have you ever travelled to this country ?

What about your experience ?

NY Jimmy
05-30-04, 20:16
To Albert Punter,

I have been there a few times but not recently. I think that there are very few professionals but more amateurs (much more now than they had the past 3-4 years). You are safer if you do not go with local girls. If you could find Moroccans or others that work there, that would much safer. What I know is some (locals and non locals) hang around hotel lobbies, but again it is difficult to tell and it could be risky if you make a mistake.

If you know have a local friend or someone who has been living there for a while, then you will find what you are looking for without much risk.

Happy hunting and be careful.

Wagner
06-06-04, 10:57
Dear Albert

If you are in search of brothels.. you're gonna have a difficult time! Unless it is closed, there was a club some three or four months ago in Tripoli. Open only after 20:00 and quite crowded. Tower 3 in the "Whisky" towers (Dat el Imad), between Bab el-Bahar Hotel and Hotel Bab Afrika. Girls from Morocco - usually quite OK (6 - 8 on a scale of 10)

Some street activity also apparent near Bab Afrika Hotel - but girls come from Sudan and Chad and not really worth the risk.

One word of caution: Always protect yourself. Don't carry too much cash, and keep a Durex in your pockets.

Take care

Jimmy K II
01-14-05, 16:31
Hi fellow Mongers,

i've been to Tripoli recently and all that i can say is: just forget about mongering in such a country!

I've been staying in the Bab Africa Hotel, which is certainly one of the best in town.
Only on one evening i've seen three chicks hanging out in the hotel lobby and even having their hair open. They seemed to be Morrocan or something like this.
I didn't talk to them, cause the lobby was too indiscrete for me.

Personnally it wasn't worth the risk for me to check out these girls closer.

My opinion is: give libya some time, maybe in 3-4 years it will be easier to hang out with professional girls and maybe there will be some alcohol also for non-moslems in the international hotels.

If anybody has some other experience, except Albert, who has drawn the jackpot with his action, please don't hesitate to keep us informed.

All the best my friends, always have great fun and be careful!

Greetings Jimmyk

Albert Punter
04-06-05, 18:21
I have just left Tripoli after a short trip.

Yes, Jimmy K is right, I had drawn jackpot last year.
Particularly in the case of the hotel staff.

However, in my opinion it is possible to make friends.
This year I noticed a lot of girls looking at me and smiling, in any case not afraid of my eye contact.
This may not mean anything, but it is my impression there are chances with freebies.
Obviously, you do not feel at ease there and you may refrain from making first move. This happened to me this time.

Then I discovered there is prostitution.
Moroccan girls live in very poor hostels downtown (EUR 1 or 2 per night !) and provide service, mainly to other foreign workers but also to some locals who must satisfy a basic need.
I have been shown some of these girls by my local friends.
Ones I saw were oldish and fat. Nothing interesting.

Precox
06-30-05, 22:53
I saw on the Lonely Planet that in Bengasi the "Funduq qasr al-jezira", former hotel Berenice, should be a prostitution hotel, al least in the first two floors.

Any info about it?

Kkkk0601
02-23-06, 12:41
Hi Wagner,

Could you tell me what day is a good day to visit? Weekdays or weekend?

Thanks

Kkkk0601
02-23-06, 15:17
Any new info about Tripoli?

Chubza
03-13-06, 13:20
Hi everybody,

The best mongering place in Libya is at Tripoli Airport. Why? Because you can take a direct flight to Dubai. Forgett about punting in Libya.

Dxb Person
08-16-06, 00:43
Things are changing from what I have read so far in the forum and what I saw during my last trip which was a few weeks ago.

Apparently, the place where you see some action is the Green Square in the middle of the Tripoli. During the evening from around 8pm - 10pm you see quite a lot of women there. Not covered and smoking shisha which was not possible only a few years ago. I was there with a Libyan and he actually overheard negotiations taking place over the mobile between a lady and her john I assume.

I am not sure if having a Libyan with you would help or you are better off acting like a typical tourist who is there to have fun and making eye contacts with them. They are typically sitted in a group and they should be very obvious. Do not expect quality!!

Thpon
10-19-06, 20:58
There is an Algerian knocking shop in Ghadamis, not exactly the place to be because in the day it is a walled compound where the camels are penned. At night they bring out the plastic tables and the girls (they range from a 4 to a minus 12) but there is an algerian girl who sometimes turns up who is a six/seven but pot luck. Prices - don't know as i never tried. Infidels are allowed or at least tolerated.

The Sun
10-21-06, 11:37
I am in Tripoli serrag area any entertainment?

Hornijoe76
01-11-07, 09:50
I am in Tripoli serrag area any entertainment?Hello,

If you want the interesting stuff, you have to go downtown.

Jimmy K II
01-15-07, 08:55
Hello,

If you want the interesting stuff, you have to go downtown.

Hi Joe!

could you please be a little bit more precise?
Information appreciated!

Thanks and cheers!
Jimmyk

Hornijoe76
01-15-07, 12:46
Hi Joe!

could you please be a little bit more precise?
Information appreciated!

Thanks and cheers!

JimmykHey Jimmy whats up?

Well first there are ***** you can pickup downtown but they're not that beautiful. maybe a 4 or 5 but they're quite cheap " cost around 10 to 20 dinars for a BJ in your car or 30 to 40 dinars to have all night'' anyway there are alot of places but you must keep in mind that you MUST speak a bit of arabic because these girls don't speak English. Anyway there are other better places to go. I'll share with you later.

Da Koko
09-26-07, 14:27
You can get waaaaay better "quality" overnight for 150 LD (120$)

That is, ofcourse, if you know the right people ;)

Hornijoe76
10-07-07, 19:50
Very true, but if you the right people you can get it for free.

Zing Uk
10-08-07, 12:15
Hi all,

I have a business trip to Tripoli coming up in the next few weeks and know nothing about the place. As a dedicated monger in Dubai I'm used to using the forum for information but the Tripoli thread is a little light on information. Anyone providing information on a) where to find girls and be) gf hotels. I'm not too worried if the girls aren't too hot, its always good to get a score in a new territory:.) Also, are there any issues with LE I should be aware of?

Da Koko
10-29-07, 16:18
Hi all,

I have a business trip to Tripoli coming up in the next few weeks and know nothing about the place. As a dedicated monger in Dubai I'm used to using the forum for information but the Tripoli thread is a little light on information. Anyone providing information on a) where to find girls and be) gf hotels. I'm not too worried if the girls aren't too hot, its always good to get a score in a new territory:.) Also, are there any issues with LE I should be aware of?Since you're probably used to Dubai, the first thing you should do is prepare yourself for a major disappointment :)

Libya is a very conservative Arab country so there are no bars, nightclubs or any similar places where you'd usually go to "hunt", most of the action goes on in private "parties". And as HorniJoe said in the previous post, you can get freebies, BUT, you have to either be a local or have some local friends, because otherwise you won't know where any action is.

As for your questions:

a) Where to find girls: first you need to tell us which city you're going to, but I'll assume you're going to the capital, Tripoli. Your best bet is a couple of cafes in downtown, I'll provide more details later (if interested ofcourse)

b) GF Hotels: the Corinthia isn't exactly GF, but if you're discreet you'll be just fine. Just keep a low profile and no one will hassle you, Libyans are quite tolerant of foreigners.

c) LE: As I said, keep a low profile and no one will hassle you, most police don't even speak English so it would be a hassle for them to hassle you ;)

And an important note, don't try getting locals on your own, you'd really be endangering yourself then. If you have a local friend that would give you a much better -but still veeery slim- chance at that.

DaKoKO

Ramsis
11-06-07, 03:37
Great, and where can you find girls in Tripoli?

Since you're probably used to Dubai, the first thing you should do is prepare yourself for a major disappointment :)

Libya is a very conservative Arab country so there are no bars, nightclubs or any similar places where you'd usually go to "hunt", most of the action goes on in private "parties". And as HorniJoe said in the previous post, you can get freebies, BUT, you have to either be a local or have some local friends, because otherwise you won't know where any action is.

As for your questions:

a) Where to find girls: first you need to tell us which city you're going to, but I'll assume you're going to the capital, Tripoli. Your best bet is a couple of cafes in downtown, I'll provide more details later (if interested ofcourse)

b) GF Hotels: the Corinthia isn't exactly GF, but if you're discreet you'll be just fine. Just keep a low profile and no one will hassle you, Libyans are quite tolerant of foreigners.

c) LE: As I said, keep a low profile and no one will hassle you, most police don't even speak English so it would be a hassle for them to hassle you ;)

And an important note, don't try getting locals on your own, you'd really be endangering yourself then. If you have a local friend that would give you a much better -but still veeery slim- chance at that.

DaKoKO

Da Koko
11-06-07, 16:58
Ramsis, I'm under the impression that you're an Egyptian, is that right?

Anyway, when in Tripoli, hang around the cafe of the Corinthia Hotel, higher-class working girls frequent this place, if you look like a good catch (goodlooks/apparent cash to burn) they'll initiate eye-contact, you take it from there. Prices are highly negotiable but usually the bidding starts at a $150.

Another good spot is a garden/cafe called "The Pine Club", "Nadi Al-Sonoobar" in Arabic, it's a large outdoors cafe with live entertainment, this place is packed with Tunisian, Moroccan and occasionally Egyptian girls, ages 25 35 mostly. They'll be sitting at their own table, just invite her/them over to your table for a "chat", there's where you negotiate the terms, usually 50 LYDs for a FS in your hotel / appartment, 10 25 for a BBBJ in your car.

I'll post more places later on, gotta go pick up a friend from the airport.

Zing Uk
11-14-07, 21:02
Ramsis, I'm under the impression that you're an Egyptian, is that right?

Anyway, when in Tripoli, hang around the cafe of the Corinthia Hotel, higher-class working girls frequent this place, if you look like a good catch (goodlooks/apparent cash to burn) they'll initiate eye-contact, you take it from there. Prices are highly negotiable but usually the bidding starts at a $150.

Another good spot is a garden/cafe called "The Pine Club", "Nadi Al-Sonoobar" in Arabic, it's a large outdoors cafe with live entertainment, this place is packed with Tunisian, Moroccan and occasionally Egyptian girls, ages 25 35 mostly. They'll be sitting at their own table, just invite her/them over to your table for a "chat", there's where you negotiate the terms, usually 50 LYDs for a FS in your hotel / appartment, 10 25 for a BBBJ in your car.

I'll post more places later on, gotta go pick up a friend from the airport.Hi Da Koko, good information, it looks like I'll be there in about two weeks for a couple of days. If I don't score its not a major issue, I'll soon be back in DBX but if I do I'll provide the details. If you ever get to DBX and want some info feel free to PM me anytime

Zing

Da Koko
11-17-07, 22:07
Hey Zing, thx for te reply.

I'm in the Hague at the moment, but I should be in Libya by the time you're there, feel free to contact me

I'm assuming you meant DXB (not DBX) as in Dubai, well there's the reaaal fun. I've been there a couple of times but pure business, next time will be different. Maybe early next year, I'm sure I could use your input if I do go to Dubai.

I'm hoping someone would update the Hague section with some Privehous's info/details, I'll go scouting starting tomorrow.

Zing Uk
11-18-07, 18:13
Hey Zing, thx for te reply.

I'm in the Hague at the moment, but I should be in Libya by the time you're there, feel free to contact me

I'm assuming you meant DXB (not DBX) as in Dubai, well there's the reaaal fun. I've been there a couple of times but pure business, next time will be different. Maybe early next year, I'm sure I could use your input if I do go to Dubai.

I'm hoping someone would update the Hague section with some Privehous's info/details, I'll go scouting starting tomorrow.Hiya,

I'm flying tomorrow so looks like I'll miss you :-( Never mind, I'll try the cafes you have suggested, if you have any other ideas can you post them as I have a couple of evenings to spare.

Let me know when you are coming to Dubai and I'll sort you out with some info.

Zing

Da Koko
11-19-07, 22:28
Ah that's too bad, howlong are you staying in Libya? I should be there a little after a week.

Anyway, here's more info about the cafe, the easiest way is to take a cab and tell him "Sonoobar Cafe, close to 'Itihad' football club", that should be enough for anyone who knows his way around Tripoli.

If you speak Arabic, I can provide some pone numbers.

Zing Uk
11-21-07, 21:55
I'll give you a laugh, despite being told that I had everything in order by the Libyan Consulate in Dubai when I arrived they told me my visa wasn't in order and deported me back to Dubai along with three other guys. It seems there are some new rules in place and lots of people are getting kicked out! Will probably try to come back in January so catch up with you then. Thanks for your help though and I'm sure we'll be in touch.

Zing

Da Koko
11-22-07, 18:58
I'll give you a laugh, despite being told that I had everything in order by the Libyan Consulate in Dubai when I arrived they told me my visa wasn't in order and deported me back to Dubai along with three other guys. It seems there are some new rules in place and lots of people are getting kicked out! Will probably try to come back in January so catch up with you then. Thanks for your help though and I'm sure we'll be in touch.

ZingOh crap! I thought they resloved that prolem already, a couple of weeks ago Libya made an announcement that it wouldn't accept any passports unless they were translated into Arabic, I think is what happened in your case, your US passport is in English only and when you applied for the visa this new "law" wasn't announced yet. Anyway, better luck next time, and feel free to get in touch whenever you want.

Hornijoe76
12-05-07, 18:21
Anything new?

Da Koko
12-11-07, 18:14
I know that the passports issue has been resolved (at least with most countries).

Zing Uk
01-10-08, 15:08
I know that the passports issue has been resolved (at least with most countries).

I have also been told its resolved so the trip my be replanned for late February. I'll drop a line if it goes ahead. Happy New Year BTW

Da Koko
02-12-08, 11:16
For those of you who can manage to communicate in Arabic, I've just got a couple of phone numbers, (tried one of them successfully.

For those interested in trading for Egyptian contacts.

Amore123
02-13-08, 08:21
Can you please provide us with these contacts where?

For those of you who can manage to communicate in Arabic, I've just got a couple of phone numbers, (tried one of them successfully.

Che Guevara
02-15-08, 07:26

For those interested in trading for Egyptian contacts.Thanks for the offer. May I ask you for the Contacts?

Da Koko
02-17-08, 16:03
Sure, just remember that you need to communicate in Arabic (and that I'm looking for contacts in Egypt.

If you agree, we'll do this by email.

Che Guevara
02-18-08, 18:48
Sure, just remember that you need to communicate in Arabic (and that I'm looking for contacts in Egypt.

If you agree, we'll do this by email.Thanks Da Koko.

I am in Tripoli right now and will be back in Cairo by end of this month. I am not sure if you will be able to email me.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Da Koko
02-21-08, 14:25
Aah, we should be doing this by PMs, and I don't have a proper membership. I'm perfectly willing to pay the very very reasonable subscription fee, but I simply have no way of making online payments.

Anyway, my Egypt trip is off, I'm going to Hamburg instead, and sadly there won't be any time to find any action.

I'm still willing to share the Libya contacts, but until I can get a membership, I don't know how.

================================================

Hi Da Koko,

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Hornijoe76
03-05-08, 20:15
Hello,

I'm willing to get you contacts in Eygpt plus i have contact numbers in Libya, maybe we could trade. I have a credit card but ironically it won't work online. so is there another way? Western union?

Joe

Aah, we should be doing this by PMs, and I don't have a proper membership. I'm perfectly willing to pay the very very reasonable subscription fee, but I simply have no way of making online payments.

Anyway, my Egypt trip is off, I'm going to Hamburg instead, and sadly there won't be any time to find any action.

I'm still willing to share the Libya contacts, but until I can get a membership, I don't know how.

================================================

Hi Da Koko,

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Samsarai
04-01-08, 15:52
Hi Mongers,

This is it, I am in Tripoli tomorrow. For a week!

What's the plan?

Thanks for your help.

Da Koko
04-14-08, 18:25
Hi Mongers,

This is it, I am in Tripoli tomorrow. For a week!

What's the plan?

Thanks for your help.Are you still in Tripoli?

Da Koko
04-23-08, 17:03
I'm gonna be in Tripoli for a couple of days, then it's off to Djerba (Tunisia).

If anyone wants to hookup lemme know.

Knight 1001
06-01-08, 12:52

Hi,

Would be happy to get those contacts and some info on the ladies as well. Any pics by any chance?

Thanks.

RedBaron2
06-03-08, 09:41

Is this information still accurate? Is the price for all night?
I am planning to book there in the future.

Thanks, Red

Da Koko
06-28-08, 15:22
Sorry for the late reply, my internet access hasn't been that regular.

Anyway, apparently the Corinthia info are not 100% dependable, I visited 5 times in the past couple of months and on a couple of these visits I got absolutely nothing in the hotel.

On a happier note, a local friend of mine hooked me up with a couple of moroccans who visit Libya every month for 'business'. Through them I was introduced to 3 tunisians, and more importantly I found out about a little hotel inwhich tunisian tourists and workin girls like to stay in, I'm paying it a visit this week (maybe even today). I'll be in Tripoli for a while so I'll see if I can find more spots.

Lemme know if you're in Tripoli between now and mid-July.

Knight 1001
10-09-08, 23:18
I'll be heading to Tripoli soon and would appreciate some contacts for nice ladies, not chubby, and places where they can be found.
I will be travelling there regularly afterwards and of course will "pay back" whatever info I am given once I find my own ways. I do speak french quite well. Thank you all those who will help. Please PM me any good info.

Cheers.

Da Koko
10-25-08, 12:46
I'll be heading to Tripoli soon and would appreciate some contacts for nice ladies, not chubby, and places where they can be found.
I will be travelling there regularly afterwards and of course will "pay back" whatever info I am given once I find my own ways. I do speak french quite well. Thank you all those who will help. Please PM me any good info.

Cheers.When will you be in Libya? I'm currently in Tripoli and will remain here for the next month (Nov).

FYI: French is not common in Libya, but it will help you with Tunisian and Moroccan girls in Tripoli.

Blackwhite99
11-06-08, 12:29
The Mrs and me are moving to Tripoli soon and will be on the lookout for ladies to join us for 3 some or more some fun. Any ideas on places to score greatly appreciated. We don't mind entertaining WG's.

Da Koko
11-08-08, 22:23
The Mrs and me are moving to Tripoli soon and will be on the lookout for ladies to join us for 3 some or more some fun. Any ideas on places to score greatly appreciated. We don't mind entertaining WG's.When do you expect to be in Tripoli, and by 'moving' do you mean you're staying long-term?
anyway, I believe such a +3some would prove difficult to arrange in Tripoli, but not impossible. I can tell you from experience that most WGs in Tripoli wouldn't be tempted to get into a 3some with a husband+wife.

Let me know when you're in town, maybe we could put something together.

Hornijoe76
11-10-08, 20:54
The Mrs and me are moving to Tripoli soon and will be on the lookout for ladies to join us for 3 some or more some fun. Any ideas on places to score greatly appreciated. We don't mind entertaining WG's.I can arrange that if you're interested in swinging too.

Blackwhite99
11-18-08, 13:46
When do you expect to be in Tripoli, and by 'moving' do you mean you're staying long-term?Probably mid-January and we'll be there on resident status.

Duke2007
12-31-08, 21:20
I am an expat relocated recently in Tripoli, I am about to get some contacts over there. Will share it for sure.

I have contacts in Egypt

Cheers

Asmudger
01-11-09, 21:35
Having just moved to Tripoli myself I'd love to be privvy to anyone's contacts - or wisdom!

Or these winter days are going to drag!

Anthill Mob
02-02-09, 18:33
I am an expat relocated recently in Tripoli, I am about to get some contacts over there. Will share it for sure.

I have contacts in Egypt

CheersDuke,

I'm off to Cairo next week (Maadi), any chance to get your contacts there?

Knight 1001
02-21-09, 21:27
When will you be in Libya? I'm currently in Tripoli and will remain here for the next month (Nov).

FYI: French is not common in Libya, but it will help you with Tunisian and Moroccan girls in Tripoli.

Hi,

I should be going to Tripoli again next week and in any case i have to go there regularly ... Would appreciate any contacts for ladies that you may have (with prices and short description of the ladies and services if possible).
Thanks a million bro,

Knight

Blackwhite99
03-12-09, 19:52
Myself and another expat buddy been in Tripoli a week now and looking for action.

The whole place seems dead for mongering.

Blackwhite99
04-11-09, 17:54
Was out with a buddy a few nights ago and happened to pull over to the side of the road by the north side of Green Square so he could take a phone call. A few minutes later we were propositioned by 3 girls in a row! Only 5/6 out of 10, dressed casually rather than looking like they were out for business. All seemed to be Maroccan.

Daidalus
06-21-09, 14:54
I am expecting to be in Tripoli for a few days early next month and was hoping for some up to date advice from the locals as to good pick up spots?
I will do my best to post reports of any successes I might have along with pictures of the lady is willing.

Viagraforme
07-02-09, 21:04
Been here for over a year now, and still we have had no luck?

Can anybody help, need to find the soonabar cafe?

Da Koko
07-05-09, 11:05
Been here for over a year now, and still we have had no luck?

Can anybody help, need to find the soonabar cafe?I'm sorry to tell you that the Sonobar Cafe had been torn down some months back, to make way for some road or something.

Blackwhite99
07-07-09, 08:07
I'm sorry to tell you that the Sonobar Cafe had been torn down some months back, to make way for some road or something.

Anyone know of any other "interesting" places in Tripoli worth checking out? This place is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Blackwhite99
11-14-09, 08:56
Try the massage parlour / health spa at the hotel Al Wadden - located in the Dahra area, central Tripoli just behind Green Square.

Girls 4 to 6 / 10

Massage 70 Lyd
HR 20 Lyd

Randyhornimann
12-20-09, 19:24
Do any of the veteran Tripoli-based mongers here wish to exchange some information or numbers of WG's here in Tripoli? I don't have contacts but I have some information that might be helpful. Da Koko or anyone?

Blackwhite99
12-22-09, 04:41
Do any of the veteran Tripoli-based mongers here wish to exchange some information or numbers of WG's here in Tripoli? I don't have contacts but I have some information that might be helpful. Da Koko or anyone?

Always happy to exchange information...not that I have much to tell. Still, two heads are better than one!

Asmudger
12-23-09, 11:41
Count me in for the Tripoli based mongers club.

Although like Blackwhite99 I don't have much to offer.

Da Koko
01-01-10, 23:27
Hey people, it's been a while

I should be back in country in a couple of weeks, and then count me in for the 'Tripoli Club'. Most of my contacts have changed their numbers (pretty normal to avoid getting caught) but it should be relatively easy to renew/replace them.

Da KoKo

Blackwhite99
01-02-10, 13:47
Nice one Koko...this place is lacking any fun in a BIG way

Hornijoe76
01-05-10, 09:09
Hi guys,

Count me in.

Blackwhite99
02-13-10, 18:53
BUMP

Anything doing guys?

Asmudger
03-06-10, 15:16
Well I've been back in Tripoli a month.

Nothing has changed.

Nothing going on.

NatalieM
07-14-10, 11:24
For any guys that have to 'escape' to Malta to sort out their visa, I will be there end of August for a few days.

Go to the Malta forum or www.expatriates.com for more details

Nat

Ps I am an escort

xxx

NatalieM
07-14-10, 13:46
I had a quick read of older posts, I noticed that somebody mentioned girls go to Libya once a month, is it safe to go there as an escort? Please PM me with some info

Thanks

Nat

xxxx

NatalieM
07-14-10, 15:44
seems some of you guys are having problems finding Malta....What hope do I have of you finding my most sensative area :0

www.adultwork.com/794878

Click on the link above for pics, prices and details

Nat

xxxx

RoninScor
01-31-12, 11:06
Hi Nat.

I don't think is good idea to go there belive me at this Tim.

Thanks,

Roninscor

I had a quick read of older posts, I noticed that somebody mentioned girls go to Libya once a month, is it safe to go there as an escort? Please PM me with some info.

Thanks.

Nat.

Xxxx

Namio
02-26-12, 22:20
If you are a female will be in Lybia, having big ass, and like to have an ass licker and pussy licker for you age 50yfs, even if you will not allow him to fuck you, then add me and contact me on [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tandorras
12-12-12, 09:36
Hi,

I have been in Libya for almost one year. And I can tell you. There is action, but difficult to get.

And the girls are spoiled. No action. No look. And demanding prices. No thanks I the rather wank off.

You should try the employees of the big hotels. Flirt with them, and then they show you how far you can go.

Also keep cards with your name and number, and hand it out to these girls. If they are interested, they will call you after 10 min right away.

So you pick them up after work or in the break for a quick action.

But as I told you, its very difficult to get.

Until know. I could find 1 morrocan girl, well from 1 to 10 she is a 2. And you could see that she is not a professional.

What you should try is "old women" in Libya. 40 and above. They are also very flirty and they might give you some action.

Will try it the next days and report.

Anyone in Tripolis? Contact me.

KemalCochise
05-29-13, 03:32
Hi,

I have been in Libya for almost one year. And I can tell you. There is action, but difficult to get.

And the girls are spoiled. No action. No look. And demanding prices. No thanks I the rather wank off.

You should try the employees of the big hotels. Flirt with them, and then they show you how far you can go.

Also keep cards with your name and number, and hand it out to these girls. If they are interested, they will call you after 10 min right away.

So you pick them up after work or in the break for a quick action.

But as I told you, its very difficult to get.

Until know. I could find 1 morrocan girl, well from 1 to 10 she is a 2. And you could see that she is not a professional.

What you should try is "old women" in Libya. 40 and above. They are also very flirty and they might give you some action.

Will try it the next days and report.

Anyone in Tripolis? Contact me.So did it work? Do you speak the language?

NourEldeen
10-01-13, 06:33
Hi,

I'm Noureldein from Bemghazi, any sexy fine girl want to meet, I'm ready for it.

CoupleDxb
12-08-16, 10:56
Hi guys,

I have been working in Libya before 2011 and after 2011.

Being there on assignment but also been staying there for more than six months in a row.

Most of the Libyans go to Djerba to have fun, but there is also fun in Libya.

In Tripoli you can pick up the foreign hotel workers (mostly Moroccans or Tunisian), just make eye contact and flirt.

If you speak Arabic, you can also pick up Libyan girls. Just walk around the old town or cruise in your car through the streets.

You need to have a place of your own. Most hotels don't allow "guest".

I will send you some past reports later.

Enjoy it. And yes Libyan meat tastes good.