PDA

View Full Version : Sudan

Admin
05-17-02, 05:54
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Antoine
10-11-04, 22:19
Any reports from Sudan?

I'm curious.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

John Randal
11-30-04, 13:56
No need to be curious.

There can be no reports from Sudan.

%100 Islamic.

Civil Wars all the time.

They will cut your dick and send you back to your country if you can f*ck someone.

The only way of f*cking Sudanese Women can be - where they work as wh*res in foreign countries (if any).

Auaind
07-17-05, 09:37
No need to be curious.

%100 Islamic.

Civil Wars all the time.

They will cut your dick and send you back to your country if you can f*ck someone.

The only way of f*cking Sudanese Women can be - where they work as wh*res in foreign countries (if any).Hey I'm sure someone has managed! The UN is there. Peacekeeping forces. Yup just keeping the peace. Followed soon by hoardes of 'merican oil companies and associated highly paid horny expats.

The only movement more radical than islam - mongering!!

A

Rick Rock
08-21-05, 04:10
It's not 100% Islamic. It's 70%

The Black Africans in the south are mostly Christians or have traditional beliefs.

Frank Africa
08-29-05, 20:18
Any reports from Sudan? I'm curious.
Simplest answer why there are so few reports from Sudan is that very few, if any, tourists go here who would also be readers/posters on WSG (oops, now ISG).

Plus, while the south is Christian or animist, the capital city is primarily Muslim, which makes it difficult to monger (though not impossible).

Warsaw Jan
02-10-06, 15:31
I agree that Sudan is a desert, as far as access to local women is concerned. But last two times I was in Khartoum, I got the come-on from western women working / visiting there on the UN-NGO-journalism circuits. Basically, these women are terrified to go out in the evenings, and pissed off with crude propositioning from local men. So, if you can be sympathetic, you have a good chance of a freebie!

Lance-a-Lot
11-30-06, 10:53
hey all,

am in sudan for a short time. agree that ngo gals are the best way to go if you can get to them. but here you have to have some connections in that network, and since there are no bars or clubs, you can only meet at someone's house or in the office. makes that route difficult, but not impossible. i will try that option this evening and include it in the report.

friends tell me that local gals are difficult to get to, but i will look into the problem personnally, and given my global cv, if i cannot get laid in sudan, than doubt many people (outside of matrimony or [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)) will succeed where i fail.

Tomwannabe
01-02-07, 01:53
No need to be curious.

%100 Islamic.

Civil Wars all the time.

The only way of f*cking Sudanese Women can be - where they work as wh*res in foreign countries (if any).John, well said. I sometimes wonder about these morons asking for reports on Sudan - did they miss the news? It's war, fundamentalistic islam and chaos. What do these people expect?

Booty Man
01-06-07, 13:16
It's true that it might look nearly impossible to find any action in Sudan, but like any other place in the world you need to know the ins and outs and how business is conducted. It's not out in the open and it's not organized. I am sure that not everybody adhere to the laws forbidding this activities, but there are ways to keep a low profile and get what you want. My suggestion is to be extremely careful and just befriend some of the local young men. Sudanese are very simple people but their pride make them seem arrogant. Foreigners are admired in Sudan, and you will find the locals very curious. Just be mindful of what you say they are very sensitive. If you're lucky you might run into some Sudanese who have lived overseas in western countries as they are more understanding. The upscale areas around the airport is where all the action is (Riyadh, Amarat etc...) Don't be flashing money around there as some of these people are multi-millionaire (in us dollars).

It's common to hitch-hike in Khartoum so if you are driving around after sunset and see a female hitch-hiker stop and give her a lift.

Lance-a-Lot
02-02-07, 19:06
Hi folks,

I would like to first agree with Booty Man, and try to dissuade people from giving up on a place merely because it is Islamic, at war, etc. Every Islamic country I have ever visited (and this counts more than a few) I have found that once you pull back the curtains, they are humping and carrying on just like anywhere else in the world. That said, here is my take on Sudan. I only had several weeks, so I could not fully penetrate the backstage, but at least found a few options to share.

Foreigners are fairly well segregated from normal Sudanese life. There are no bars, and restaurants I visited are very public and family oriented. One exception is a Chinese place (sorry, name escapes me for some reason as I write, but all the foreigners know it, Kangs or something like that) where you can get a pitcher of beer (cans poured into a pitcher, with empties of the non-alcoholic stuff sitting about to give the look of innocence) served up by not-so-bad looking Chinese girls. Did not have opportunity to try my luck with the serving girls, but everywhere from Afghanistan to Dubai, if you see Chinese girls working in a seedy bar, you should not feel shy in making an offer.

NGO girls are abundant, and horny. Something about missions in dangerous exotic places drives girls to act more sexually adventurous than they might normally. There was plenty of casual sex among the crowd in which I hung. However, since this forum is focusing on getting others laid, this fact will do no good unless the reader has a group of people already there or can infiltrate some network of NGO types. Not hard to do, but in the absence of social events and venues, could be a challenge—but you will probably not be going to Sudan on a solo vacation, thus you will probably have people there who you know. Good luck.

Professional girls are rare in the north, but do exist. In the south, meaning Juba and environs, they are in bars / clubs. I did not personally verify this, but my colleagues gave me plenty of information. Next time I will certainly go south were beer and bints are a part of life. In Khartoum, the advice on hitch hiking girls is valid. But to the point, here is a condensed take on what I drew out of several locals during my time there (sorry, could not escape my professional circle and did not have a car, so could not personally verify):

There are some brothels on the edge of town. Taxi drivers might know where they are, but you must be careful talking about these things with people you do not know. The government is mighty prickly just now with foreigners, and they need little excuse to harass. This option might be out of reach for us outsiders for now.

Did see one girl hitching who made my tootometer go off. She gave eye contact as we drove by, and held it ‘til we were out of sight. Cute and standing on a sort of dark, out of the way corner near the airport. I was riding with a big shot from work, so could only inquire about what this might mean. He said he thought it was a prostitute. Could not say much more, like “Hey, turn this car around!” Apparently though, my sources tell me many sexual encounters take place in cars.

Upper class Sudanese girls are also about—these are ones who went to school in the US or UK, and many still hang out with foreigners. They will not do anything if their parents or locals can find out, but get them isolated from cultural restraints and the adopted habits can come out.

This is about it. In conclusion, aside from a wild NGO girl event, I failed in Sudan mongering. I think that with more time, and certainly with my own car, I would fare better. But until then, I pass the torch.

Nazaret
02-02-07, 20:38
Lance-a-lot,

An excellent insight into what the wordly wise would already know: it's always going on somewhere, behind closed doors.

But it's still good to know - if only to encourage confidence and adventure.

Respect

Nazaret

Tim Bone
03-03-07, 16:27
I’m just back from Sudan after a 3 week working trip. And have to admit no success. Neither can I access this site on Internet. It’s been censored. Have also with great curiosity seen a few girls that might be like the one Lance-a-Lot described, but not many though. Looks like they are waiting for a minibus. I do have access to a car, but no where to take them, since I have to share an apartment with colleagues. :-( I would think taking one to a hotel wouldn’t be easy either.

For the drinking there are a few restaurant serving alcohol. The Chinese one I’m frequenting is called Panda and is in Khartoum2. They serve beer in tea cans, and it’s known as Special Tea. 1500 SDD for a small bottle, but not really cold. Near by there is an Indian restaurant called Little India where you get Gin&Tonic for 2000 SDD. Khartoum is a rather boring place to be, but I must say probably the safest capitol in Africa. Would prefer some more action then.

For sure the northern girls have to be a very reserved, but there are a lot southerners and Ethiopians in Khartoum, so there most be some possibilities. Have to work more on this next time

Warsaw Jan
03-04-07, 06:46
After the monger desert of Khartum and Ondurrman, I visited the south of the country at the end of 2006. The scene is nothing like Kenya or some other black African countries, but compared to the north of Sudan, it is pussy paradise. Some local and I think some Kenyan girls are hanging around the guest houses, now that there is so much reconstruction and NGO money in the south. I had one beauty knock on my door at 8.00 one morning - didn't speak one word of anything I could understand, but she just smiled and pointed at my trousers and then her triangle.... Unfortunately, I had to be somewhere at 9.00 (I admire African time as an abstract concept, but I can't get myself to work like that yet...). But later on I hooked up with a gorgeous 18 year old who was minding the kids of some local politician. At the beinging I thought she wanted the passport-marriage fantasy deal. But after three sessions in the first week, I realised she was just bored of the same few streets and no nightlife.

She didn't let me touch her c**t region with my hands, or get a close look. I don't know if she was shy in general, or if she is cut. But she didn't offer anal, which is what, I understand from the forum, some of the cut girls do. Don't know how much pleasure they get from that, but anyway I didn't push it. the hygene here is a bit of a problem, with water mostly in the yard, rather than in the room. So back door business can wait til Nairobi...

Everything is so expensive down south (because imported) that you could probably get a long way with presents or by paying for the daily pleasures (a beer, food).

Simba2
03-30-07, 08:17
Hey guys. Am travelling to Juba on Wednesday, Any tips on where to find action from, girls etc. Never been there before. Have been browsing through the site but can't get anything on Juba.

Cheers

GoodEnough
06-25-07, 07:02
Hi guys:

It's been years since I posted on any of the Africa boards and I now live and work in the Philippines. However, I have to go to Juba in mid-September for about 4 weeks and do not look forward to starving. If any of you who get there before I do find anything work exploring please let me know.

Thanks,

GE

GoodEnough
08-04-07, 10:03
Come on you guys, I'm leaving in six short weeks and have to spend a month in Juba. Is there no one out there who has been there, gotten laid regularly there and can offer some tips? Most of the guys from my firm who have been there say it's the most boring spot on the planet, though there's one guy on another board who claims that Kenyan women are widely available. Could be just bullshit however.

There must be one guy out there in the mongering universe who has been to this place and and give me the real picture.

GE

GoodEnough
08-26-07, 11:56
I want to thank the few guys who wrote to me about finding fun and games in Juba. One guy suggested doing a search on Skype for women in Juba, and so far, it's worked like a charm. I identified about 15 women and wrote the same letter to all of them. About half wrote back immediately and I've been chatting with 3 or 4 of them regularly. At least I've got some hope of fairly immediate success once I get there.

Thanks to all for the tips. I will check out all of them as soon as possible after arrival.

GE

GoodEnough
09-21-07, 18:02
I did promise to report after I arrived here, so here goes. First, the place is a shit hole. There's almost nothing here: no real hotels, no clubs, and very few actual real buildings. Unless you've already seen every other country in the world there is no reason to come here and most of the people here (like me) are in some sort of development work. The arrival of development workers, with dollars to spend has driven prices through the roof. A small bottle of drinking water costs $1 and a case of coke costs $48. The only accommodations available for foreigners are in "camps" owned by expatriates. The cost of staying in one of these places, with accommodations that you would never consider if you were anywhere else in the world, cost more than $100 a night including three meals.

At these kinds of prices, and with this kind of scarcity, you can imagine what the price of sex is. There are women available, mostly Ugandans, who charge between $50 and $100 a night! I've not sampled and, at those prices, I'm unlikely to do so any time soon. The one guy I know who did pay the tariff said the service was not worth the cost he paid.

Bottom line? No reason to come and every reason to stay away.

GE

GoodEnough
09-23-07, 16:53
This will probably be my last report from here, and judging from the lack of action on this board, additional reports will probably be un-necessary in any case.

I've become friendly with two Kenyan engineers working here for my company and staying at the same camp (yes camp) as I am. Last night we went out to a place called the Hotel Intra Africa, which is nothing but another down-market camp. There's a sort of club there, out in the open air, set out with plastic tables and chairs, with a roofed dance floor. By midnight, I would estimate that there were 500-600 people packing the place and there were women from Kenya. Congo, and Uganda, as well as the Sudan, trolling for clients. Plenty of women, and plenty of chances.

I got a few incredulous stares since out of the 5-600 people, I was the sole white guy, but everyone (with one exception) was friendly. I did see a couple of nasty fist fights, which, I am told, in normal, and the Sudanese Military Police (heavily armed) were in and out of the place frequently. The recorded music was loud and the sound system sucked, but, for the most part, it was pleasant.

I started talking to a 23 year old from Congo, whose French was at best rudimentary, which made conversation difficult. Over a couple of beers she insisted she wanted nothing more in life than to leave with me, but once she excused herself to go dance for the last time, she didn't return, and I got bored and left. My Kenyan companions each wound up with women from Uganda and brought them back to the camp.

As we were leaving, some skinny Sudanese guy got pretty hostile, telling me I was a foreigner and I better behave in his country. I think he might have been looking for some sort of physical confrontation, but the Kenyan guys with whom I had come, one of whom is extremely large, told the guy to fuck off, which he promptly did. I guess the lesson here is, if by any stroke of misfortune, you find yourself in this place, and you decide to break the monotony by going to Intra Africa, do not even think of going alone. Even the my Kenyan friends told me that they get hassled all the time since the locals know that they're foreigners.

My friends also showed me an Ethiopian restaurant called Queen of Sheba which was not actually too bad. Full of Ethiopian men and a couple of Ethiopian waitresses who may or may not be available. Apparently, it's pretty popular with the expat crowd and it does have real Ethiopian coffee, which is nice. I'm told that there's another place, called Home and Away, where the more middle class African women go to meet people. I will probably check it out eventually just to relieve the total boredom if nothing else.

Given the warning in an article in yesterday's New York Times that a new north-south civil war may be imminent here, coupled with the utter desolation of the place, there's no reason to include this on your list of "must see" towns.

GE

GoodEnough
10-04-07, 04:40
I'm not sure anyone will ever actually read this since to consider Juba as a vacation/hobby destination would mean that someone has actually been to every other country in the world and needed to round off his list by coming here. However, while the country is a desert, it's not a sexual wasteland and there are actually lots of women if you know where to look.

The country itself is a wasteland, basically scrub desert cut here and there by deeply-rutted, often water-filled dirt roads, each with a perpetual dust cloud hanging over it. I doubt there are more than 1,000 cars in the city, most of them owned by various development agencies. There's no way to get around without a car and there do not appear to be any private cars for hire, so if you do not have access to a vehicle, you're screwed. There are a couple of hundred guys who offer rides on motorcycles, but given the condition of the roads and the hostility of some locals to foreigners, taking advantage of such transport would be risky.

There are people working here from several East African countries including Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia and the available women hail from these countries as well, in addition to the Sudanese women. A word of caution about the latter. Though the Sudanese women are available and willing, I'm told that Sudanese men do not take kindly to foreigners messing with their women and you could be asking for real trouble if you decide to sample the local talent. I've not seen any direct evidence of this but I have heard stories and at any rate there's no reason to take the risk since there are so many other women available from other countries in the region.

There are women everywhere. Many, if not most of the women working in the various camps (there are no real hotels) are from Kenya or Uganda, and, like most places in Africa, it's easy to strike up conversations with them and to make dates. As I described in my last post, there's also a large, open air nightclub/disco/restaurant called Intra Africa where the women tend to show up around 10 PM. I have taken two from there: one an adorable 21 year old Kenyan and the other a 22 year old Congolese. I had a nice experience each time. The girls stayed overnight, were in no hurry at all to leave and the service was okay. Neither girl had lots of experience, but they more than made up for this lack with their enthusiasm and sweetness. Like everything else in Juba, the prices are high and the girls will not settle for less than $50. This is understandable in a country where a case of coke costs $48.

There's another, much more upscale bar - restaurant - disco called Home and Away where the "normal" women seem to congregate, looking to be wined, dined and eventually bedded. I've not yet tried the place but I'm told by friends that on Friday and Saturday nights it's packed with women. It's got two or three rooms, one of which is a restaurant where four friends of mine managed to drop $250 on dinner for what I'm sure was mediocre food. When I go, I will stick to the bar area.

This is such a desolate place that it's tough to give directions since nothing is marked and since there are no buildings other than tin shanties, there are also no memorable landmarks by which to steer yourself. If you do find yourself here, it's best to get friendly fast with some guys who have been here for a while and know their way around. You will never find anything on your own since the dirt roads all look alike and there's no street lighting---perhaps because there's no electrical generating capacity. Every place has its own generator.

This place has been wracked by more than 20 years of vicious civil war between the north and south, and the Sudanese--uneducated for the most part and illiterate--are highly suspicious of foreigners. For this reason alone it's better never to travel alone and you would be far safer with two or three other people. My closest friends here are two Kenyan guys and even they do not get free passes and are looked at with the same degree of suspicion that I am.

I have now been to the Ethiopian restaurant a couple of times and was actually "offered" one of the young waitresses who, through an intermediary, gave me her cell phone number. The intermediary, one of the Ethiopian male waiters, told me that she could meet me on her day off. I shied away however since during the two or three conversations I had with the young woman, she kept asking if I would buy her a cell phone. Some warning bell deep in the more atavistic part of my brain that's interested in survival warned me not to get involved. Even her mother seemed interested in my establishing some sort of relationship with her 18 year old daughter. No thanks. Don't want to wind up hostage to a large Ethiopian family with high financial expectations. The restaurant is called Queen of Sheba, and it's not unattractive though it will cost you $15-$20 for meal which, in Addis Ababa, would cost $3-$5. But the people are friendly and the atmosphere is quite laid back.

I also got taken to another camp owned by Ugandans, and featuring Ethiopian music sung by semi-attractive Ethiopian women. Since to me, Ethiopian music sounds much like the yowling of a cat with it's tail caught in an electrical outlet I did not hang around for the entertainment, but I'm told that several women on the make (non-Ethiopians) are available later in the evening. The place is in a large, non-airconditioned tent and the night I was there it was pretty warm.

The best thing I can say about Juba is that you can survive here, but you have got to know people; you've got to have access to a vehicle, and you've got to bring lots of money with you. There are no ATMs here and though there's at least one bank, it often runs out of dollars. There's no haggling about money changing; the rate is two Sudanese pounds to the dollar and dollars are accepted and changed everywhere. Your only choices for accommodation are one or the other of the various camps set up along the Nile. In many, if not most cases this will mean sleeping in an air-conditioned tent with its own toilet facilities. In my case, I have one of the few "hard" accommodations with 24/7 Internet, a TV that gets 5 cable channels, and various other small amenities. It costs $220 a day to give you and idea of the prices. Needless to say, I'm not the one who is paying.

There are lots and lots of development workers here from all over the world and at least half of them seem to be women, so that's another potential source and you might get lucky. Since most are western women in their 20's, I'm sure they would be "shocked" at an approach from a guy my age. Therefore, I haven't even tried as I vaguely remember that these types of sexual encounters are not as common in the lexicon of western women as they are in the Philippines, where I live, or in Africa.

In closing, I'll reiterate what I said in an earlier post: there's absolutely no reason to come here voluntarily. However, if circumstances find you here you can survive and you can manage to have a decent time.

Less than two weeks to go and counting till I get back to Nairobi and then the Philippines.

GE

FoxesHunter
11-16-08, 16:59
I'd like to read some message about Suda, please.

Naked Gunz
11-16-08, 20:22
i'd like to read some message about suda, please.war, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123),famine..just turn on your tv. only 21 reports should speak volumes on p4p here.

Adnan Khalid
11-27-08, 20:17
Every body here go to Kampala or Entebbe for R&R. If you need gals there let me know and I will organise in Entebbe, Kampala, Nairobi, Mombasa and Lamu. All campus gals from makerere and mubs. Most are very sexy and pictures can send to you.

Jerulez
12-30-08, 00:38
Every body here go to Kampala or Entebbe for R&R. If you need gals there let me know and I will organise in Entebbe, Kampala, Nairobi, Mombasa and Lamu. All campus gals from makerere and mubs. Most are very sexy and pictures can send to you.It seems you're the man with the plan. I'll be in kampala in a couple of months time. My host is a female friend so I'll be trying to dodge her if I have to sample the 'culinary' delights of kampala.

If you can, send me some pics of the ladies and advice/info about kampala. Clubs, hotels and prices etc

. And I hear UG has women with onion booty (a booty so BIG that it makes you cry). That is what I want to see and feel.

Jerulez
12-30-08, 00:42
Every body here go to Kampala or Entebbe for R&R. If you need gals there let me know and I will organise in Entebbe, Kampala, Nairobi, Mombasa and Lamu. All campus gals from makerere and mubs. Most are very sexy and pictures can send to you.I see your popping up everywhere. Im still waiting on some pics of UG gals and some advice on going out and travelling in kampala. Please send.

Rooney
10-21-09, 01:41
Guys!

Help me out, I might be travellng to Khartoum for some long while. From the previous reports, it seems that there is no action at all. Please do help me out here. I need some action there for sure.

Thanks

Galloper1998
10-28-09, 08:40
Guys!

Help me out, I might be travellng to Khartoum for some long while. From the previous reports, it seems that there is no action at all. Please do help me out here. I need some action there for sure.

ThanksBe careful man ! I heard that they cut the dick of the foreigners if any of them try to f.ck a sudanese woman. Easy go, easy come forget about the sex during your visit !

Desertdog
10-29-10, 21:41
What about southern Sudan. The Southsudanese girls in germany are beautiful. Anybody have advice on P4P in the south?

Desertdog
10-29-10, 21:42
Southern Sudan?

Giordano Bruno
12-21-10, 00:49
I am planning a reconnaissance expedition to Juba in spring. Is anybody there on the ground? I am not a development worker, and this will be my personal adventure. That's why any information you could kindly share would be doubly valuable.

Johan Waans
07-24-11, 19:36
Visited Yei in Southern Sudan. Very undeveloped. Of course women are available : Ethiopians, Kenyans, Congolese and Ugandans. Juba is much more modern. Did not go there myself but talked to a lot of people about the place. Very expensive for accomodation and again many of the above mentioned nationalities available. The climate can be very hot and the local tribe (Dinka) does not have a very good reputation. Not really a mongering place in my opinion.

Crkmel
09-26-11, 09:34
Does any one have information on nightlife or mongering in Khartoum? I will be going their for work reasons for 12 months and it looks like there is no fun at all to be had! What can a guy do for fun?

KusLover
12-16-11, 18:37
Does any one have information on nightlife or mongering in Khartoum? I will be going their for work reasons for 12 months and it looks like there is no fun at all to be had! What can a guy do for fun?Speaking about nightlife, yes, you are right, no clubs, no discos.

But you still can monger in Khartoum. It might be a little difficult if you are white because you will be ON FOCUS but you still have a chance.

Drive along Africa road (Airport road) and Obied Khatim road between 20:00 to 22:00 and you will see many girls standing by the road looks like they are waiting for the bus but actually they are waiting for you to pick them up.

BJ on the car will cost you about 20 SDG and about 100 SDG for FS the girls usually have nice bodies but not beautiful.

Norweez
01-18-12, 09:44
Speaking about nightlife, yes, you are right, no clubs, no discos.

But you still can monger in Khartoum. It might be a little difficult if you are white because you will be ON FOCUS but you still have a chance.

Drive along Africa road (Airport road) and Obied Khatim road between 20:00 to 22:00 and you will see many girls standing by the road looks like they are waiting for the bus but actually they are waiting for you to pick them up.

BJ on the car will cost you about 20 SDG and about 100 SDG for FS the girls usually have nice bodies but not beautiful.Kuslover, can you please provide more info on this scene, according to past forum posts, seems very dangerous in sudan, esp something like a BJ in a car. So please provide info on the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Nick125
05-01-12, 16:55
I've been working in Sudan for a few years and will leave for good in the mid of this year.

Only heard about some info from my fellow workers, who claimed some Chinese laborers go to Damazin city (Blue Nile State) and did have some fun with WGs at really cheap price.

They said it was only 5 SDG, which has been confirmed by some local friends.

That was dirt cheap, making me wondering about the quality of the "service." They say there are both Sudanese girls and Ethiopian girls.

Yet after the military conflict in Sep. 2011, many such places don't exist there any more and I still haven't got chances to explore personally due to lack of info and limits of myself (vehicle, safe and undisturbed place, local intermediary etc.)

Once one Sudanese friend proposed, after I brought up this topic, to take me to his regular compensate-date, who was said to be a college Student.

But in the end I thought I was fooled somehow. Though he did "almost" take me to the girl's house in one evening. She made up some excuses and refused to come out for some reasons I didn't know.

Some other Sudanese friends assure me they will take me for some fun when I go to Khartoum, where they are quite informed about such places and think it's much easier to find WGs.

I don't really trust Arabs now, as "promises" meant most times nothing for them (you may say this is my personal prejudice but it's an empirical conclusion) , but anyway, I will still keep a little hope.

Therefore, so far, no luck, but indeed heart a lot.

KusLover
05-01-12, 20:36
Kuslover, can you please provide more info on this scene, according to past forum posts, seems very dangerous in sudan, esp something like a BJ in a car. So please provide info on the procedure.

Thanks in advance.Well, I have done that many times. Yes, It seems to be risky but the girls will take you to some quite and empty roads and streets.

Also there are many Ethiopian & Eritrean girls working in coffee shops and Cafeterias in an area called El-Deim. They are willing to go with you to your place. Prices between 250. 500 SDG

Dogz123
05-22-12, 02:19
I've been working in Sudan for a few years and will leave for good in the mid of this year.

Only heard about some info from my fellow workers, who claimed some Chinese laborers go to Damazin city (Blue Nile State) and did have some fun with WGs at really cheap price.

They said it was only 5 SDG, which has been confirmed by some local friends.

That was dirt cheap, making me wondering about the quality of the "service." They say there are both Sudanese girls and Ethiopian girls.

Yet after the military conflict in Sep. 2011, many such places don't exist there any more and I still haven't got chances to explore personally due to lack of info and limits of myself (vehicle, safe and undisturbed place, local intermediary etc.)

Once one Sudanese friend proposed, after I brought up this topic, to take me to his regular compensate-date, who was said to be a college Student.

But in the end I thought I was fooled somehow. Though he did "almost" take me to the girl's house in one evening. She made up some excuses and refused to come out for some reasons I didn't know.

Some other Sudanese friends assure me they will take me for some fun when I go to Khartoum, where they are quite informed about such places and think it's much easier to find WGs.

I don't really trust Arabs now, as "promises" meant most times nothing for them (you may say this is my personal prejudice but it's an empirical conclusion) , but anyway, I will still keep a little hope.

Therefore, so far, no luck, but indeed heart a lot.Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.

UgandaKid
05-22-12, 11:15
Morning Jackson.

Just a point. Shouldn't we seperate Sudan from Southern Sudan now? The south would be a lot more interesting than the north, monger wise.

Nick125
06-07-12, 14:02
Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.Hey, thanks for your offer, bro. I am leaving for Khartoum one month later. Have a little plan with a couple of Sudanese friends there. If they fool me again, then I'll have to get some real fun back in my home country.

Been awful working in this boring place.

Nick125
06-07-12, 14:11
Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.Hey, bro, thanks for your offer. I'll leave for Khartoum one month later. Have a little plan with some Sudanese friends there. If they fool me again, then I'll have to get some real fun back in my home country. Been awful working in this boring place.

Leblon
06-01-13, 08:35
There is still only one forum for Sudan and South Sudan.

I don't have any interest of going to north (Sudan) , it is conservative dry arabic country, where almost everything is forbidden.

But South Sudan. I have had so many really good South Sudanes ladys in Cairo, refuges. They are slim. Very very tall, sometimes good with sex and sometimes nice girls.

So don't anybody has any report fron South Sudan and Juba?

I know so much that it is really easy to get malaria there, and to treat it you have to ho Nairobi or somewhere else because everything is so not-developed still in South Sudan.

And because United Nations is there, everything for foreigners is very expensive, like always when UN is around.

But don't anybody have any experience of Juba, like what hotel to stay to pay only very much instead of very very much?

And girls. How much to they cost, and some reports?

I was seriously thinking about going to Juba sometime in Aptil 2013, but what stopped me was that everybody who goes there get malaria.

But. If that is really good place maybe I can take that risk.

Member #4379
06-08-13, 20:55
Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.

AfAsia
06-14-13, 14:00
Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.
There is still only one forum for Sudan and South Sudan.

I don't have any interest of going to north (Sudan) , it is conservative dry arabic country, where almost everything is forbidden.

But South Sudan. I have had so many really good South Sudanes ladys in Cairo, refuges. They are slim. Very very tall, sometimes good with sex and sometimes nice girls.

So don't anybody has any report fron South Sudan and Juba?

I know so much that it is really easy to get malaria there, and to treat it you have to ho Nairobi or somewhere else because everything is so not-developed still in South Sudan.

And because United Nations is there, everything for foreigners is very expensive, like always when UN is around.

But don't anybody have any experience of Juba, like what hotel to stay to pay only very much instead of very very much?

And girls. How much to they cost, and some reports?

I was seriously thinking about going to Juba sometime in Aptil 2013, but what stopped me was that everybody who goes there get malaria.

But. If that is really good place maybe I can take that risk.I too would love to read info on this newly created country, I have started a South Sudan Thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3462-South-Sudan

Please do not be shy to post Gentlemen.

Ilasan2
09-24-13, 17:52
Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.I will be waiting for this also for I will be in Sudan next year, thanks.

SudaneseFun
07-13-16, 02:42
I'm currently in Khartoum for a month. I need updated information please!

Can anyone give info on brothels, where I can find prostitutes, the usual prices for service, massage places with extra, high end prostitutes if they exist, which hotels do hourly rates.

I'D appreciate any information!

BigGuy7
09-02-17, 08:20
Had to stopover in Khartoum for a couple of days for work. Met with a colleague and went to a shisha cafe that was a little run down. What I was surprised to see was Sudanese are a lot more open minded than I thought, being an Islamic state. My colleague was describing his trysts, and one of the times where he rented a room in a villa for 100 SDG on his girlfriends insistence. To bad I have little to no knowledge of Arabic otherwise scoring in Khartoum would not be much of a difficulty based on what I say was going around me in the cafe. Will have to be back in Khartoum in a weeks time, will try to explore more avenue's in this land.

Amadeuss
09-15-23, 20:20
I too would love to read info on this newly created country, I have started a South Sudan Thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3462-South-Sudan

Please do not be shy to post Gentlemen.The link does not work.

Any infos about that new monger destination?