PDA

View Full Version : Burundi

Admin
05-17-02, 05:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:48
Hi,

Well Burundi next (to Kenya) was my big chasing area, all that fun is more than 15 years ago. I was living there. before the war. Great place SWITZERLAND OF AFRICA it was called. And these girls were so easy to get. And at night we went to BLACK& WHITE a legendary DISCO. Unfortunately the capital was still small, and after some time it was difficult to get a "serious" girls- as rumours spread that I was a womanizer. - - This is a series of 9 pics. She always came in the afternoon, accompanied by a guy called M. who had fun bringing great chics.

#9 when do we meet again?

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:49
#8 lubricating my sperm on her tits

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:52
#7 I love lying her under my body, fucking on her tits.

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:53
#6 fuck and suck my brick hard!

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:54
#5 I love that young tits.

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:55
#4 Burundi is famous for beautiful girls.

John Auro

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:56
#3 good tits, ready to fuck them.

John Auro

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:57
#2 stripping off.

John Auro

John Auro
05-21-04, 16:59
Hi,

Well Burundi next (to Kenya) was my big chasing area, all that fun is more than 15 years ago. I was living there. before the war. Great place SWITZERLAND OF AFRICA it was called. And these girls were so easy to get. And at night we went to BLACK& WHITE a legendary DISCO

Unfortunately the capital was still small, and after some time it was difficult to get a "serious" girls- as rumours spread that I was a womanizer.

This is a series of 9 pics. She always came in the afternoon, on a Friday, every week, accompanied by a guy called M. who had fun bringing great chics to me.

#1 undressing for the action

John Auro

Robert Lee
05-22-04, 00:06
Geez, She sure doesn't look all that happy to be there. But who cares. Great pics and a lovely girl. Next time you see her, tell her to smile for the camera.

Getopardo
05-24-04, 13:58
To Robert Lee.

African women smile often when dressed, undress quickly (I mean not reluctantly like many European girls), but, yes, tend not to smile when undressed. Maybe we could call it "concentration" ?

Labadi
05-24-04, 18:07
That's my experience, too. African girls (and man) like to laugh and especially they like every joke - more than any person in Europe. But there are also austere persons - but much less than here.

On the other side, many people have problems with camera. Only children are open for photos, but adults are generally shy. Most ladies reject photos when naked, you need to have a longer relation to get good pics.

So thanks for the pics, I really like them !

Scruffman
05-25-04, 02:53
Auro,

Great photos. You get around! Keep the pics cumming!

Gesheft
08-16-06, 20:44
Does anyone have any updates on Burundi ?

I might have a trip soon to Bujumbura and would welcome any info!

John Auro
08-17-06, 22:52
I was told the following by a friend who just returned:
Street girls are wiped off from the road by police.
No yelling girls any more when you pass NOVOTEL around the corner towards the Mango Trees on L’Avenue l’Uprona and Burundi Palace.
Streets are dark, as the Government has no money left to spend for electricity. But security is more or less ok (!?)
Nightlife is moving from place to place every day:
Tuesday: "L'ODEON", opposite Novotel
Wednesday: ?
Thursday: a place up l’avenue L’Uprona, opposite le Bar « Le Petit Brussels »,
Friday: ARCHiPEL,
Saturday: ARCHIPEL
Sunday: ?
john

Member X
08-19-06, 13:46
The better places to find ladies (pros or not) are, as in many african countries, discos.
In bujumbura, I would recommend :

Archipel (especially Friday)
Havana (saturday and Sunday)

These places might still be ok at the end of the week.

Mondays and Tuesdays are dead.

I would also recommend going to the beach especially Saga beach on the week end.

Having a nice attitude, being friendly and not shy is the best way to meet girls, and you might find all categories : the girl who just wants to have fun tonight and expects just someone to pay the beers, the girl who's looking for a foreign boyfriend and the pro.

Enjoy

Schuerzenjaeger
01-24-07, 16:17
Hi,

Well Burundi next (to Kenya) was my big chasing area, all that fun is more than 15 years ago. I was living there. before the war. Great place SWITZERLAND OF AFRICA it was called. And these girls were so easy to get. And at night we went to BLACK& WHITE a legendary DISCO

Unfortunately the capital was still small, and after some time it was difficult to get a "serious" girls- as rumours spread that I was a womanizer.

This is a series of 9 pics. She always came in the afternoon, on a Friday, every week, accompanied by a guy called M. who had fun bringing great chics to me.

#1 undressing for the action

John AuroFound your picture on this site. Do you know about this?

www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=106560

AfAsia
06-20-07, 20:10
On checking the British Foreign office web site, they advise strongly against travel to this country. Now i know they can be somewhat hysterical on their site, but can someone give us an update on the security situation in Burundi?

I was planning to travel by road from Nairobi, Kenya through to Kampala, Uganda then on to Kigali, Rwanda. It would be wonderful to throw Burundi in the mix, visit the two major towns for a couple of days later in the year, hopefully the situation would have cooled down by then.

African Lover
06-27-07, 12:23
can someone give us an update on the security situation in burundi?the route to bujumbura is quite safe, no recent ambushes reported, i actually planned to go there with a girl and her sister i met in planet, kigali, but then decided to skip it and return to the fun places in kampala earlier, was a good choice i guess.

Semuhara
12-02-07, 09:46
Just wondering if anyone is in bujumbura rightnow.

Have been to havana and afripchel and while good hunting grounds, would like to explore other options. Anyone?

Henri2
08-13-08, 18:23
I was last robbed by a girl in ARCHIPEL in Bujumbura. We know each other already 4 years and each time I came to Bujumbura we had a contact. Last time she proposed me to make a reservation for a house and car with driver. I aggreed and send the money on her banc account. Was a stupid idiot I was. She went with the money to Rwanda.

She is a pro and she is singing in the Archipel.

Her name is Laetitia.

So be aware of this girl.

Herbert99
02-24-09, 07:44
Hi all,

A bunch of good places to hang in Buja:

- Novotel: fr/en speaking girls in the bar, often starting early (8pm)

- Havana and Archipel: two night clubs in town, easy pick for 50+ USD

- street between havana and novotel: girls outside late at night only, 20+ USD

- beach: Saga Plage, or Petit Bassam are good during the day if you can chat well

Enjoy

Johan Waans
09-20-09, 15:24
Currently in bujumbura and glad to report that things are very safe now... People are very nice, but this is not Kigali, so take care at night because there are youth gangs roaming the streets... Just take a taxi and you will be fine. Vistited Havana... This is a very touristy place with a mixed crowd of Chinese, UN and NGo people and locals....As mentioned before girls hang out outside too.... As myself i am more into semi pro's now, arranged a date with hotel staff lady , changed hotel and spent the night with her....Went to church today as well, but was not lucky because i am on a tight time schedule... As usual, this is Africa, so getting ladies is easy, getting rid of them another thing... The climate here is tropical , which makes a changes from Kigali.... Places like Saga beach are nearly deserted during the week and a little bit busier on weekends.

John Auro
02-04-10, 23:46
Tall Rwandese Tutsi girl from Bukavu (no nude unfortunately…)

I rummaged around in my old photo box. Martine she was a star.
Came to know her in Bujumbura, must have been around 1987? My God what a good time we had at that time with “les filles”…
She lived with her sister Francine in Bukavu (Ex-Zaire, called Costermansville up to 1966,). She was a queen of a Rwandese Tutsi woman living in exile of Ruanda, tall and slim. They moved all around in the triangle Bujumbura-Bukavu-Kigali. She was good in bed, she turned her eyes in wild direction when making love. Once I stayed overnight in the best Hotel of Bukavu at that time, just in the center of the main road (forgot name). She unexpectedly knocked at my Hotel room. Another time I visited her at home, I remember the poor and starving condition which she lived together with her sister.
No idea what happened to her…..

John Auro
02-04-10, 23:55
Tall Rwandese Tutsi girl from Bukavu (no nude unfortunately…)

I rummaged around in my old photo box. Martine she was a star.
Came to know her in Bujumbura, must have been around 1987? My God what a good time we had at that time with “les filles”…
She lived with her sister Francine in Bukavu (Ex-Zaire, called Costermansville up to 1966,). She was a queen of a Rwandese Tutsi woman living in exile of Ruanda, tall and slim. They moved all around in the triangle Bujumbura-Bukavu-Kigali. She was good in bed, she turned her eyes in wild direction when making love. Once I stayed overnight in the best Hotel of Bukavu at that time, just in the center of the main road (forgot name). She unexpectedly knocked at my Hotel room. Another time I visited her at home, I remember the poor and starving condition which she lived together with her sister.
No idea what happened to her…..

Momiradnan
02-11-11, 01:21
More of these Burundi girls please.Nice pics love african women.

Otari
11-02-11, 14:34
I'm going to Burundi for beginners for the first time to visit the country, but of course for mongering too. Can you recommend Burundi for beginnersfor mongering? Is it easy to get some action there? How does it go there and what are the hints for the Burundi for mongering beginners? What cities are good for mongers?

If you have some good contacts please share it with me on my PM.

Thanks in advance for your info,

Otari

Johan Waans
11-03-11, 10:00
I was in Burundi some years ago. Took a bus from Kigali to Bujumbura. It is not a bad place, but very poor and I think there have been some problems again recently. A guy throwing a hand grenade in a bar or something like that. There are many muslims there, but this is Africa so everything is possible. It reminded me a bit of Mombasa, but much poorer. I stayed in town and got a lady working at my hotel. And some others too, but I can not remember anymore.) People in general are very friendly. There is a very nice hotel called Hotel Lake Tangyanika, but is a bit far from town. Just go with the flow. As you know in Africa finding a lady is not a problem.

Otari
11-04-11, 01:13
As you know in Africa finding a lady is not a problem.Thanks Johan Waans.

Well the point is that I don't know how to approach a lady in Africa. What are the options?

Johan Waans
11-04-11, 10:09
My friend. I think you have never been to Africa. The options are endless. For exemple :a) ask a waiter or a bell boy at your hotel to bring a girl to your room, be) ask somebody at your hotel where all the girls go out and do not worry if you do not know how to approach because they will approach you. Of course like this you will be meet pro's or semi pro's. If you want a regular girl, you can also ask at your hotel but you better meet her at her job to make sure she is not a pro. Otherwise just say Hello, to anybody you like anywhere in town. Succes rate will not be 100% but there are so many fish in the sea. It may take some more time to bed her, but usually attitude and GFE is much better.

Superpose
11-17-12, 07:45
At night, just go to the bar next to Havana. Always a few girls. Otherwise, just in front of Havana, a new bar upstairs. All hotels are girl-friendly.

AndreeB
12-01-12, 07:26
Hello together,

I was planing a trip to Burundi and I stopped when I was looking for a hotel or guest house. There everything is starting by 60 $. I think for one of the poorest countries at the worlds a little expensive. I think that the others are not listed in the Internet. So my hope is to get here some informations for a good safe if possible private room to rent.

Thibi
09-27-13, 17:06
Dear fellow pointers,

A couple of weeks ago, I've hooked up a great girl, called Juliette at the Kiss Club. Man, she's horny. Just a couple of drinks with her were enough to take her home, screwing whole night in every tiny little hole till I ran out of stock of condoms. That girl asked for more and became hornier when I took some pics.

The day after, she introduced me her girlfriend Irene. OMG we had some fun. This is very possible in Burundi, just a couple of drinks, some fun and you can have whatever you want but be careful for their age.

A158
09-28-13, 03:42
Dear fellow pointers,

A couple of weeks ago, I've hooked up a great girl, called Juliette at the Kiss Club. Man, she's horny. Just a couple of drinks with her were enough to take her home, screwing whole night in every tiny little hole till I ran out of stock of condoms. That girl asked for more and became hornier when I took some pics.

The day after, she introduced me her girlfriend Irene. OMG we had some fun. This is very possible in Burundi, just a couple of drinks, some fun and you can have whatever you want but be careful for their age.Gents,

I don't post much but damn, these are some hot pictures. Thibi, looks like you ran out of condoms a bit earlier than stated in your report. Glad you had fun.

Cheers.

A158

Nipe Kitu
09-29-13, 12:03
Gents,

I don't post much but damn, these are some hot pictures. Thibi, looks like you ran out of condoms a bit earlier than stated in your report. Glad you had fun.

Cheers.

A158Great pics, but why don't you post more pics of these horny girls I'm glad you had fun.

Museveni
03-21-14, 05:13
Dear fellow pointers,

The day after, she introduced me her girlfriend Irene. OMG we had some fun. This is very possible in Burundi, just a couple of drinks, some fun and you can have whatever you want but be careful for their age.I will be there in a short while, how do I contact this Juliette?

VincentShaw100
04-18-14, 15:23
I will be there in a short while, how do I contact this Juliette?Hahaha. Could I also have the contact.

Africa Punter
01-26-15, 19:50
Hahaha. Could I also have the contact.Same here please.

Thibi
03-29-15, 13:25
Hi Fellow punters.

I've met a terrific girl at the bar Archipel, not far from the Belgian embassy.

The first night nothing really happened. Just a nice chat. But the second night. Oh man what a squirting volcano. Most of the Burundian girls squirt by the way.

She allowed me to take some pics. Could someone help me with subscribing the full membership since my local visa card doesn't work with ISG payment and with all the internet interruption / bad internet network I cannot make any payment. Sorry for asking this service.

Regards

Univelton
08-20-18, 10:35
Has any punter mongered recently in this beautiful country? Or there is a comprehensive embargo?

Neddy69
08-20-18, 20:06
Has any punter mongered recently in this beautiful country? Or there is a comprehensive embargo?If you would be informed of current african affairs, you wouldn't ask why.

Neddy.

JonesLover
10-05-20, 08:40
Hey,

Burundi has the best girls in Africa, I see their pics on Badoo. Whey nobody talk about Burundi?

Isn't a sex destination?

Univelton
03-09-21, 16:18
Hey,

Burundi has the best girls in Africa, I see their pics on Badoo. Whey nobody talk about Burundi?

Isn't a sex destination?I think so. They are one of the most beautiful girls in the region. Why not give them a try? I know there are regular flights with Kenya Airways and Ethiopian.

Any hints or clues from you silent mongers over here?

Neddy69
03-09-21, 17:38
I think so. They are one of the most beautiful girls in the region. Why not give them a try? I know there are regular flights with Kenya Airways and Ethiopian.

Any hints or clues from you silent mongers over here?The problem mate is. To get a visa. You can only get it in Kigali and it takes a week. There's is talk that Burundi applied to join the EAC which might lead to Visa on arrival. But nothing official yet. And I hope your French is up to scratch. They only speak French. But stay in Rwanda. Same Tribe Bahutu and Watutsi. No difference. And you get burundian refugees in Kigali too...

Neddy.

Univelton
03-11-21, 15:05
The problem mate is. To get a visa. You can only get it in Kigali and it takes a week. There's is talk that Burundi applied to join the EAC which might lead to Visa on arrival. But nothing official yet. And I hope your French is up to scratch. They only speak French. But stay in Rwanda. Same Tribe Bahutu and Watutsi. No difference. And you get burundian refugees in Kigali too...

Neddy.Neddy, spot on. Tutsi and Hutu are plenty in Kigali and all squirt. My concern is about very stringent measures in Kigali. Curfew, gun people in every corner! If they mistakenly push the trigger, you are the next victim!

It is true Kigali is more open and business friendly than Burundi. But you do not feel safe in this mongering ecosystem.

Take Kampala, Nairobi, Dar es or Mombasa for example, you feel safe.

And South Africa, though COVID rates are high, there is a feeling of freedom when mongering.

I have to take intensive French course and learn about French kisses, then become king in Bujumbura.

TailPipe
11-01-21, 10:15
GDP & PPP estimates for Burundi In 2021 according to the IMF, 261 $ GDP / capita and 779 $ PPP / capita per year. Absolute poorest country on the list. Even Somalia does better. Figures that stick in your face. Got to be a walhalla for African enthusiasts. Didn't know about the visa problems. Was preoccupied with security concerns. Had a look at the EU embassy's of the country. Very difficult requirements. What is the security situation for foreigners in the country? Better not mention politics during small talk LOL.

Bumblebee61
01-18-22, 14:33
The problem mate is. To get a visa. You can only get it in Kigali and it takes a week. There's is talk that Burundi applied to join the EAC which might lead to Visa on arrival. But nothing official yet. And I hope your French is up to scratch. They only speak French. But stay in Rwanda. Same Tribe Bahutu and Watutsi. No difference. And you get burundian refugees in Kigali too....All nationalities can now obtain visa on arrival on arrival in Burundi without any prior application.

https://www.rwandair.com/blog/2021/04/21/burundi/

Zimzam
01-18-22, 20:11
All nationalities can now obtain visa on arrival on arrival in Burundi without any prior application.
Plus 100 $ for compulsory covid test upon arrival.

Neddy69
01-18-22, 21:54
All nationalities can now obtain visa on arrival on arrival in Burundi without any prior application.

https://www.rwandair.com/blog/2021/04/21/burundi/Good to know. But with extortionate Visa cost plus a 100 USD extortionate COVID test upon arrival, Burundi will be off my list for the time being. And as I said. Absolute no need to go to Burundi. The same pussy is available in Rwanda in plentiful supply.

Neddy.

Univelton
01-25-22, 12:30
Good to know. But with extortionate Visa cost plus a 100 USD extortionate COVID test upon arrival, Burundi will be off my list for the time being. And as I said. Absolute no need to go to Burundi. The same pussy is available in Rwanda in plentiful supply..Absolutely too costly such fees. But if there are no additional fees for testing upon arrival and day 3 and 24-hour hotel quarantine like in Rwanda, then one would make a simple calculation and compare them. Pussy being the same, I'd opt for Burundi as girls might be more girlfriend experienced, easygoing and unsuspicious. Some hookers in Rwanda have become state agents.

TailPipe
01-26-22, 22:59
Been looking at interafrican flights. If you have enough time you can do an 'African sex tour' between Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda and Kenia. The flights are reasonably priced between 100 and 200€.

Dick Milhous
01-29-22, 16:17
Plus 100 $ for compulsory covid test upon arrival.Covid "cottage industries" arising from the petri dishes and pandemic hysteria. Arrival test in Dar thankfully cheap, now 10 $. You get it on the exit, $100 plus service fees.

TailPipe
11-21-22, 11:17
After years of interruption, a bus operator has restarted plying the route between Kigali and Bujumbura. Tickets are 13 $. You can book tickets online through the Modern Coast Express website. Designated seats.

https://www.modern.co.ke/#.

From their FB page:

SERVICE UPDATE.

Dear esteemed customers;.

We interrupt our today's programming to announce resumption of direct bus services from KAMPALA to BUJUMBURA and from KIGALI to BUJUMBURA and vice versa effective tomorrow. Below is the schedule:

KAMPALA ➡65039; BUJUMBURA daily departures for 109000/* UGX.

KIGALI ➡65039; BUJUMBURA daily departures for 14500/* Rwandan Francs.

We'll keep you posted on any other developments.

We look forward to taking you to the beautiful cities in East Africa full of fragrant nature and surrounding environment.

TailPipe
12-04-22, 08:38
The situation as it is right now concerning visas. It has been mentioned here that there is visa on arrival for all travellers on all Burundi borders and that is correct. However there is a catch. VOA is theoretically only if there is no Burundese legal representation in your country. If there is you are supposed to get it there. If you did not you will get it on arrival anyway but the airline might refuse to let you departure.

If you arrive through the airport the Covid test is 100 USD. If you enter overland you only pay 15 USD.

Visiting the embassy in Kigali was a waste of time. Told me I had to get it done in Kigali and that it would take 1 day to process and 90 USD. The manager selling tickets for the bus Kigali-Bujumbura phoned directly to the immigration officer at the border. Visa on arrival for all travellers and a 15 USD Covid test. In my case plus 40 USD for a one month visa to be paid in dollars only. And so it was.

TailPipe
12-04-22, 09:38
Info on the website of Modern Coast is unreliable. Tickets are 16000 RWF. One departure daily. Reporting at 9:00 am. Departure 10:00 am. Ride should take + - 8 hours. Old Chinese busses but pretty comfortable. Be prepared food wise. The bus only stopped at the border and for a 5 min toilet break. No hassle whatsoever on either the Rwandan or Burundese side. Roads are paved all the way to Buja. Surprisingly the landscape is nicer once you cross the Rwandan border. A mountainous / hillside area. Banana trees abound. Passed several provincial capitals like Kirundo and Ngozi. Don't expect much. The are just large villages. This is a rural country. Destitute villagers in rags everywhere. Then a broken down truck blocked our road. We got stuck in the mud aside. Hundreds of locals came out to watch the spectacle. Young ladies in group giggle at my sight. When I look back they hide their faces behind a scarf. I'm enjoying myself here. After hours of fruitlessly trying to get out the driver decides to call it a day and sleep in the bus overnight. I leave in a cramped minivan and arrive around 21:00 in Buja.

Neddy69
12-04-22, 10:22
The situation as it is right now concerning visas. It has been mentioned here that there is visa on arrival for all travellers on all Burundi borders and that is correct. However there is a catch. VOA is theoretically only if there is no Burundese legal representation in your country. If there is you are supposed to get it there. If you did not you will get it on arrival anyway but the airline might refuse to let you departure.

If you arrive through the airport the Covid test is 100 USD. If you enter overland you only pay 15 USD.

Visiting the embassy in Kigali was a waste of time. Told me I had to get it done in Kigali and that it would take 1 day to process and 90 USD. The manager selling tickets for the bus Kigali-Bujumbura phoned directly to the immigration officer at the border. Visa on arrival for all travellers and a 15 USD Covid test. In my case plus 40 USD for a one month visa to be paid in dollars only. And so it was.Valuable hands on information. Asante sana for putting Burundi back on the map. So it pays to be a poor Bus passenger versus a rich air traveller. Find out of you can extend the one months tourist visa. For a fee.

Mwalimu.

TailPipe
12-04-22, 14:17
Bwiza is a grid of streets and alleyways with large communities from The Congo, Mali and Senegal. Swahili is the dominant language here. The Malians and Senegalese adopted the language from the Congolese who came before them. It's about a km from the city center. Perfectly walkable during the day but you have to be able to stomach it. This is a working class area in what arguably could be the poorest nation on earth. The epicentre of nightlife is the crossroads at the Escottise Dance Club in the 4th Avenue, Bwiza, Bujumbura. You can find it on google maps. By night you will see taxi's parked on all sides and girls standing on all 4 corners. You can find streetwalkers from nightfall onwards but the real club action starts after midnight.

I asked some guys that work in the area what the going rate is. One said 20 000 BIF, the other 30 000 to 40 000 BIF. The both agreed it should be around 10 USD. I suspect you can get away with 20 000 and that you are on the safe side with 30 000 BIF.

If you do decide to venture here please do take a taxi after 23:00.

Wrong decision. As the clubs start to fill up after midnight I decide to come back later. On my way back up towards the club I decide to follow a couple of guys that where walking in that direction. Thinking that way I wouldn't be isolated. Unfortunately I decided to follow the wrong guys. Instead of staying out of harms way as my intention was I put myself into harms way. A demand of 2000 francs was made for the 'youngsters of the hood' (jeunes du quartier) and that I needed 'security'. I took that as a veiled threat and that was exactly what it was. A taxi driver who drove past and smelled the situation was fishy looked me into the eyes and asked in a hushed voice if I needed a taxi. Amazingly I declined thinking that as I was a 'big man' I could handle the situation myself. The taxi driver drove on but then decided to stay driving slowly on the pace we where walking at. He was doing exactly the right thing. One of the guys tried to intimidate him by running towards his door. When we arrived in the 4th avenue there was a lot of movement and they took a turn. I gave the driver a good tip. Bless him.

Why did I decline? The truth is the best protection you have as a muzungu is exactly being one. However uncomfortable I may feel I will never ever show fear and I will always try to project confidence. I think I declined taking that taxi because I felt that I would be 'giving in' and 'losing face'. Now I stood my ground and didn't give them a penny but I should have taken that taxi. Point. Sheer stupidity.

The club was indeed buzzing after midnight. To my surprise I see a couple of whites of dark complexion. I think they where Mauritanians.

I decide to go outside to have a look at the SW's on the crossroads. A guy is jumping up and down asking in broken French for money. I decline. He goes on. Then I decipher the word 'danger'. I was getting angry and it showed. Told him to piss off. He backed down. Finished dancing as a warrior. I've never received veiled threats earlier in Africa. Now twice the same night. I'm going to have to have to change areas and Bwiza is surely not the worst area in Buja. Kamenge, Buterere and others are far worse.

I went home by taxi (LOL) with a girl who had the word pro written all over her. The way she dressed, talked, smiled, the package. Big firm tits and big nipples. But she wasn't fat on the contrary. I hadn't negotiated. Was wondering in the taxi how that was going to go down in the morning. Some pro's master the art of sex with techniques equal to exquisite craftsmanship but she didn't. To top it up she was an 'ooh and aah girl'. I don't understand experienced hookers do that. It's such a give away.

Gave her some extra holy water in the morning. Bless her. More pleasurable having sex when you are sober and I never have a hangover while I'm fucking.

I give her 30 k. She has money problems she says. I give her another 10 k. She politely asks for more. I tell her she has had enough. She says she's hungry. I say I'm not. She asks for my phone number. Seems my donation wasn't that bad then ey?

TailPipe
12-04-22, 16:46
This hasn't been mentioned here before but you need hard cash in this country. No plastic, no online bookings and no money transfers. Unless you know a way of sending USD or EUR from your home country and receiving the same currency on this side you are going to be losing hard.

The official exchange rate of the USD to BIF is around 2000 while on the black market the USD to BIF is around 3500. That's a whopping +70%. Don't think because you are making a hotel booking or similar in USD or EUR without a conversion to BIF this doesn't apply to you because if they want to get hold of that money in their country they are going to get it exchanged at the official rate. Meaning they have to ask more in USD to get the same amount of money. As such you should always be able to get a better price by walking in instead of online. The consequence of this is this is you will be carrying uncomfortable amounts of cash.

It is not entirely legal to exchange on the black market so thread carefully when exchanging for yourself and even more so for the exchanger. This job can get them into serious trouble. Do not divulge how you met them, where you changed or their first or last names. Find a trusted source. Otherwise walk in town. They will find you. If you come overland there is an exchange just before the Burundese border control. There you can get a couple of days worth of BIF. Not the best exchange but you will avoid having to do dicey street deals in a country you only just entered.

As a sidenote. You do as you please but I always tip the hotel employees in the places I'm staying at. Especially in the cheaper hotels you can tell they are not used to getting tips. My room always smells of flowers when I enter and I get fresh sheets every day. Once I was staying in a place where they had horrible polyester sheets that made my skin itch. I gave the cleaning lady a small amount. Can't remember exactly but let's say 30 cents. To my surprise the next day I was sleeping on soft cotton.

TailPipe
12-11-22, 19:13
To my unpleasant surprise I found out that the standard visa issued at the land border is actually a transit visa. A peculiar way of doing business. I asked 2 different employees of Modern Coast about the visa. I even had someone calling directly to immigration. I always got the same answer. Your visa costs 40 USD.

When I arrived at the border they gave me an ordinary entry stamp and a receipt that simply stated 'visa'. Nowhere does it say you have to leave the country within 3 days. And no one bothered to tell me it was a transit visa. As such I assumed it was a standard visa. That left me with 2 options or extend my stay for a month for 90 USD, or return, but I had already overstayed my 'transit visa'. I phoned a 'chef de poste d'immigration’ from a border. He told me I would get a fine. How much? Don't worry the fines are small. When I got to the border I put 10 dollars in my passport and when he opened it he said 'that's the fine'. I got my stamps and left.

Some general remarks. Whether you come for a business trip or leisure you are probably going to want to stay in the commercial city centre. In the neighborhoods the food is really very poor. The worst I've encountered anywhere. You are also much more secure in the commercial city centre. Police are everywhere.

This isn't a liberal democracy. Make sure you understand the events of 2015 and the aftermath. Read the reports of HRW. Don't talk about politics.