PDA

View Full Version : Central African Republic

Admin
05-17-02, 05:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

XXL
03-19-03, 16:50
Last place on Earth!

Just spoke to a Belgian expat on my way to Douala. He lived and worked in Kinshasa and had been to the Central African Republic a short time ago to "rescue" people from his timber company who had to flee the country.

He told me the CAR was the last place on Earth to visit.

xxl

Frank Africa
03-21-03, 21:45
Originally posted by xxl
Last place on Earth!

Just spoke to a Belgian expat on my way to Douala. He lived and worked in Kinshasa and had been to the Central African Republic a short time ago to "rescue" people from his timber company who had to flee the country.

He told me the CAR was the last place on Earth to visit.

xxl Dear xxl: While I respectfully disagreed with you on your most recent Nigeria post, I have to agree with you 100% on this post. About the only advantage of being in Bangui or CAR is that if someone wants to hide, they should come here as no one would ever, ever find you.

Certainly there is some local product for a monger to sample, but it's just as good (if not better) and far more plentiful almost anywhere else in Africa. I even had better experiences in places like Niamey and Ndjamena than I did here.

Tim Bone
02-28-08, 20:44
There isn’t much info on Central African Republic in the forum and I was prepared for the worse. Not really the centre of the universe, but an ok place with at least this time of the year, a pleasant climate; more a town than a city, and rather safe.

Of course I didn’t go there for pleasure, but for work, a short one though. Have seen a few good lookers around, and not many of the oversized elephant ass African girls you see in other parts of the continent.
On Friday I was out with a friend who works there and we ended up at a bar called….sorry don’t remember. It's in the centre very close to Grand Cafe. AND there were quite a few local girls there (or maybe some from neighboring countries), and some I would characterize as stunners. Some were sitting at the bar while others were on the dance floor. The ambience was quite relaxed and no aggressive behavior from the girls, some light but friendly grabbing by the most eager ones only. So you can relax and take your time. But there were two problems: staying in a shared apartment and not speaking French. The first one prevented me from making any attempts to find satisfaction for my primal needs. That was actually frustrating with several beauties for easy picking.

I do not have any info on the going rate though. But there were a few other pale faces there as well, and there is a big expat community in Bangui. If some of you are members of the board I encourage you to provide some info.
I don’t think anyone would go there for holidays, but if you have go for some reason at least rest assured there are good possibilities for necessary “recreation”.

Also worth mentioning as that the expat population is relatively young. It’s not the most popular place to serve so the younger ones tend to take this place for assignments.

Beruthi Livero
02-20-10, 19:02
I don't really agree with some of the previous comments. I spent 2 weeks in Bangui and I fucked every day since the day of my arrival. In fact, I had to take twice a night off during my stay as I fucked so much. Even not having gone out, I got girls from the hotel who welcomed me up to my room.

Here are some tips if you go to Bangui:

- Hôtel du centre, girls friendly hôtel, considered to be the best hôtel in town.

- Mbié, local bar and night club, a typical African place. Don't go there as a tourist, but more as an integrated man.

- Matignon, good restaurant with good price. Nice ladies working there. On Fridays live band and very crowded.

- Plantation, best night club in town. Mature customers. The place has a VIP place (accessible for any customers but more expansive).

- Zodiak, if you know Nairobi, equivalent of Florida 2000. Young prostitutes and they hunt their meat.

- Hotel and night club "Le Sénateur". Good for taking out girls and then going to the room for the night.

Enjoy Bangui!

Pete Benetar1
07-29-21, 00:07
I don't really agree with some of the previous comments. I spent 2 weeks in Bangui and I fucked every day since the day of my arrival. In fact, I had to take twice a night off during my stay as I fucked so much. Even not having gone out, I got girls from the hotel who welcomed me up to my room.

Enjoy Bangui!Any recent visits to Bangui since most recent coup?

Neddy69
07-29-21, 15:54
Any recent visits to Bangui since most recent coup?Pete. If you're the same one without the 1. You're a long standing contributor. Therefore the only way to make it to CAR is to join either the Legion Etrangere or UN. Or if you're russian speaking you can join the guys who do the dirty work for the Kremlin. Then you can avail yourself to cheap CAR pussy. For us mere mortals. No idea if you even get a visa right now.

And as far as I know there was no coup? Faustin-Archange Touadra is still in power. Hanging on with the help of his russian bodyguards and the guys of the Wagner Group.

Talk to Vladimir. LOL.

Neddy.

Who prefers to go to DRC first.

Dick Milhous
08-01-21, 06:47
Pete. If you're the same one without the 1. You're a long standing contributor. Thanks Neddy. Yes, same Pete but going round and round with admin was unsuccessful in resurrecting my original username (Pete Benetar).

Before that was entirely dropped I ended up registering a paid membership under this moniker, so now I'm a Dick.

And no actual interest in traveling to Bangui, just wanted to see if any of my old reports would come with the new Pete Benetar1 account and arbitrarily chose CAR as it is rather obscure.

Clearly none did so I guess I'll stay a Dick, LOL.

JustAGui
01-13-22, 22:29
I had to go to the Central African Republic capital Bangui. It was just last month. I was staying in Levy Hotel basically in downtown. Bangui is not nice place. Everyone will agree. On top of that here is curfew after 10 pm. Not because of coronavirus but because of security. Town is patrolled by UN troops and on top of that Wagner group. Infamous Russian mercenaries. As always I wanted to get some pussy. My driver was staying at a different place so I was alone. The only place where I can go securely was the small African bars across the street. There was two nice waitresses. I was hitting at one until the owner of bar came and told me that she is his girlfriend. WTF. She was about to go with me to my room. Obviously I pretend I'm not interested. Horny and sad I went back to my hotel. I was sitting in the hotel restaurant and was drinking my beer when the security guy came looking for me. I went out and saw the girl. I took her to my room. We had nice sex and than I walked her down to the gate. She was protesting and wanted to stay overnight. Lucky her she got moto to take her even during curfew. No damages. She just wanted to try white guy and I was available Guys don't try this in RCA.