PDA

View Full Version : Equatorial Guinea

Admin
05-17-02, 05:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Illini333
02-16-04, 01:54
Can anyone tell me about this country. Are women easy to pick up. What places to you go to get them? I might be going there. Also what are Americans thought about here and is it safe?

XXL
02-24-04, 23:58
There's probably some action in Malavo

I wasn't there personaly, but I once talked with a girl from that country. She told me there was some action in the capital. There aren't many tourists, foreigners are chiefly people working in the offshore oil industry.

I also understood the country is rather safe, in contrast to many African countries. It is a very small country with few inhabitants. Should you get stuck there and find the action disappointing, what you could do is to take a flight - or board a ship - to neighboring Douala, where the action is guaranteed. You would need a visa though but maybe you could get one quickly in Malavo.

xxl

Routard
09-14-04, 17:52
Take care, This country is not a country to go for tourism!

There is no crime, but the authorities just can't understand a foreigner would come and visit their country apart from professional reasons. If you visit this country without professional reasons, you may get in serious troubles, as they may see you as a spy. This warning is to be taken very seriously.

Anyway, I believe that if you go to Malabo, it's most probably to work for the oil industry. Malabo is changing very quickly as their are more and more foreigners and more and more money.

You can meet the American expats in a restaurant called "Pizza Place" where you can eat junk food and listen to american musik.

For the action, you have to head for the few disco's where the semi-pros (most are from Cameroon) are trying to catch the expats. I do'nt remember the names of the disco's, just ask at Pizza Place.

On the contrary, there is nearly no night life in the capital Bata, as the oil industry is in Malabo.

Illini333
09-22-04, 04:53
Do not go to this country now. There was just an attempted coup of the government and some Americans and British were involved. If you go down there and are white there is a good chance you might get arrested and put in jail. I was going to go down there until I found out about the coup.

Wombat
09-23-04, 15:57
Do not under any circumstances visit in immediate future. All foreigners (forget it being white), are subject to current coup de tah crack down to arrest insurgent guerilla force attempting overthrow. Note (not without some reason i believe). Please stay clear for a time. THIS IS A SHARK SIREN. haha.

cheers

Hotrod8181
05-29-07, 15:44
I have been working in Malabo for the last 6 months. In general there is no problem for Americans and Europeans working here.

It is so easy to pick up girls. The bars and restaurants are full of them. There is a mix of local girls and girls from Cameroon.

The going rate is 10,000 CFA (£10 or $20) so it is very cheap. It doesn't matter if it is a quickie or the whole night. There is plenty of choice so finding a good looker isn't a problem.

Enjoy!

Jpaterson69
08-17-07, 21:46
Hi Hotrod,

I have not been down to malabo for a while.

Due down in next couple weeks.

Can you recommend any good cum swallowers.

Found it a bit hit and miss.

Regards

John

Hotrod8181
09-01-07, 16:04
Many of the regular ex-pat works are not shy to give recommendations. So ask around!

I would recommend Hoya. She can be found most nights at Fang Fangs. Not the best looking in Malabo but she is very willing and eager to please. No moaning if you keep her busy all night! She doesn't normally shallow though but gives great BBBJ or BJ.

I haven't been back to Malabo since early 2007 but I reckon Fang Fangs (near Total garage and supermarket) and China Sisters will still be the main hang-outs although girls can usually be found in most of the bars and restaurants used by ex-pats.

I miss the place because on my latest African trips I have not been able to have some fun with the locals because of security issues.

Jpaterson69
10-16-07, 19:42
Hi Hotrod,

Thanks for the reply mate. In the end got sent to Douala for a month then Ghana. Fine time.

Hope to get back to malabo within next few weeks though.

I like working in Bata better, not the same worries with security as Malabo and much cheaper prices for everything. But the service industry of course mostly still in malabo.

Just too many expats these days I guess. When I was last there it was the China bar on luba road that was popular, plus shangrila down from pizza place to name a few. Guess you you talk about your security problems, you have been hit with going to Nigeria for a change, bummer.

Good luck buddy,

John

Asmudger
11-20-08, 13:18
I was there for a year (finished April '08). And if you go to almost ANY bar you can't fail to hook up with someone.

Particular favourites would be FangFang and Candy !!

The going rate doesn't really apply as it is purely up to you - a few drinks and then leave some money on the bedside table in the morning !

Cheap as.

Juanitohot
10-12-09, 12:24
I visited Equatorial Guinea some time ago, so probably my report is a little bit outdated, given the extremely fast changes the country is going through.

I found it a very good place to monger, though it had its own difficulties.

First one is the government, not interested at all in tourism, since they get all their revenues from oil. Most foreigners there are workers for this industry, or exchange workers from North Korea, Cuba or China, for example. So there are few hotels and hostels, very expensive and with a complete lack of infraestructure (cutouts of light and water). That´s a pity, because it is a very beautiful country, with wild beaches, jungles and volcanos.

I spent most of my time in Malabo, which I didnt find unsecure at all, though late at night locals were too drunk and that could be a nuisance. Most of the people I met, though, were extremely polite and nice, though that does not apply at all for officials and policemen, who often look for bribes.

Near the port of Malabo there are many bars full of girls from all over Africa who have come in search of petrodollars. Expats often have a long-term girlfriend (plenty to find) but it is also easy to find a one-night stand. And its not only hookers. I saw a beatiful girl flirting in one disco with two foreigners and the next day I found her to be the stewardess of the flight to Bata.

After a long night, I hooked with a beautiful girl rom Rio Muni (not as burly as guineans usually are) and she took me to her basic cabin. She was nice and hot and we fucked till dawn. Two very long pops (particularly the second one, since I was wasted). Total damage, around 30 euros.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Greek Niko
04-30-10, 23:22
Walking the downtown area of Malabo and met this lovely Embassy girl.

S Ron Mi
05-06-10, 17:20
Walking the downtown area of Malabo and met this lovely Embassy girl.She is indeed lovely!

You lucky dog!

Greek Niko
05-06-10, 21:13
don't know where to put this but here's the story: A few years back I am on a flight from Zurich to Malabo and get on the plane-window seat. A nice cutie from Cameroon comes on board and we have some small chit chat as the plane is loading. I am thinking hmmmm this should be fun. Well along walks in Miss Thing looks at the girl next to me and basically tells her " ***** you are out of your mind if you think you are going to seat next to him in my seat " Miss Lovely introduces herself as Judith from Cameroon, who lives in Zurich and is going home for vacation to visit family. We get to know each other real good thanks to some Amarula I brought along. As the night settles in we are DFK and fingering each other in our seats. Enough of that relief has to come out so we make a play for the lavatory. Let me tell you an Airbus Lav is real tight! She gives me a BJ while sitting on the potty and then I manuever her on the sink and pound the living daylights out of her. We finish and both come out together and are met by grins from the Swissair flight attendant, I just wink at them. We exchange numbers and I land in Malabo as the flight continues to Doula.

We make plans and meet up on the same plane going back to Zurich 30 days later as my work was concluded. I had a first class seat but gave it to a willing expat to sit with her in coach. No hard action on the flight to Switzerland but soon as we land its a mad dash to the hotel where everything was done. Not a better feeling than having that fine ass rubbing against my crotch when we were sleeping.

I saw her a couple of more times but sadly I lost her contact info.

Greek Niko
05-08-10, 04:32
Anyone know if George still runs the Fang Fang in Malabo?

I was there for a year (finished April '08). And if you go to almost ANY bar you can't fail to hook up with someone.

Particular favourites would be FangFang and Candy !!

The going rate doesn't really apply as it is purely up to you - a few drinks and then leave some money on the bedside table in the morning !

Cheap as.

Greek Niko
05-08-10, 04:41
Walking the downtown area of Malabo and met this lovely Embassy girl.It was fun introducing her to a shaved bush LOL.

Mercenario
12-28-10, 19:29
I just met a lovely young lady from Malabo somewhere in Europe.

She's a wonderful person with great personality and a ultra killer body: long slender legs, small firm and super round ass, narrow hips, slim waiste, flat muscular belly, big round tits with long nipples, pretty face. Sex with her was very enthustiastic and satisfying for both sides. She's now back in Malabo. I will visit her soon.

She told me that there are lots of girls like her in Malabo, but the locals ignore them, they prefer fat bottom girls.

Sorry for no pics, she is very shy.

Cheers,

M.

Tyense01
09-12-12, 01:45
I just met a lovely young lady from Malabo somewhere in Europe.

She's a wonderful person with great personality and a ultra killer body: long slender legs, small firm and super round ass, narrow hips, slim waiste, flat muscular belly, big round tits with long nipples, pretty face. Sex with her was very enthustiastic and satisfying for both sides. She's now back in Malabo. I will visit her soon.

She told me that there are lots of girls like her in Malabo, but the locals ignore them, they prefer fat bottom girls.

Sorry for no pics, she is very shy.

Cheers,

M.I'm looking to spend some time in Malabo so was wondering if anyone has any information on how things are there now.

Chiver5150
03-11-13, 18:00
Been working here for a few months and they are all asking 60-120 american dollars or 30, 000-80, 000 cfa for an hou an than they will try to add 2000 for taxi and 10'000 for condom and drinks for them before hand Had the misspleasure of one of the girls finding out where I lived and was mad cause I was talking to her sister as thry all say so she was in fron of my place yelling and trying to attract all attention but after a few hours left. Some lookers here but they will try to do least amount they can. Spend your money elsewhere.

AugustChrist
01-23-14, 16:23
Dear all,

I have had the pleasure of exploring Malabo a bit and here's the deal:

Sex is on offer almost everywhere and there is not much taboo about it. Prostitution is after all legal in this part of the world.

But as a foreigner, one nevertheless needs to be very careful: rip offs, drama queens are all over the place. I guess one should carefully observe the attitude, the group to which a girl belongs and take no risk. In case things turn out badly, forget about the police: it's another story and cops are often backing the girls to request as much bribe as possible. Just make everyone forget about you and avoid the same places for a week or two.

Also, sex under 18 is illegal, so beware: this is taken seriously and one can get into severe trouble.

The Non Pros

If the girl likes you, she'll be all yours as much as you wish. There is of course this hope of you taking her with you outside of the continent. Just give some extra cash for cab and for her to go to the hairdresser for your next date, take her to a restaurant (choose a place where you won't be bothered by others: the Chinese restaurants: Bantu or China Dahlian, the Pizza Place next to Café Malabo or the Candy Pub for drinks.).

I was at a restaurant once with some colleagues and the local waitress caught my eye. I discreetly asked for her number while going to the wash-room and called her next day. No need to play around: I invited her home for snacks & drinks, she arrived 1h late but stayed overnight and sex was definitely on offer. I guess she expected more out of it but after receiving no replies from her 3 texts, she did not insist.

The non-pros can be found at the Candy Pub, La Luna restaurant (it has a night club too with gorgeous Ethiopian waitresses) and the more select club 'Eclipse'. Every cab driver will be able to take you there.

The Semi Pros

Good bargain there: the girls will be out just to supplement their income and can be found at clubs especially during the week-ends. Eclipse (a bit too select for my taste) , Black Note and Galaxy are the places where you will score for sure. There apparently is a club for the Camerounese crowd with a good selection of semi pros but did not get the chance to visit. Sorry but I do not recall the name.

The maximum one should give is 20K (30Eur) and why not 2-5K for the cab if you feel like it. The same actually applies for the Pros. There is no concept of ST or LT down here: it doesn't matter. The girl will most of the time stay till morning considering your bed is better than her's at home.

The major advantage of semi pros I find is they will be looking for repeat business: she will most of the time have a good attitude and will try to secure another date.

The Pros

Here's the difficult part. I personally avoid places like Fang Fang since the girls are all in groups and are all drama queen experts. Well, there need to be exceptions somehow. I would recommend avoiding if alone, better be accompanied if not a regular there. Quality is also quite low. It happened to me once talking to a WG for 2-3 minutes and 1h or so later, I was leaving without a catch (did not feel like it. Too drunk and tired). Two of my buddies were with me and each of them had a catch and she followed me for the next 10-15 minutes on the street yelling that I should take her since I said I will (?). That was an awkward moment yet funny since the others did not know how or where to hide but I finally gave her 10K (15Eur) so that she leaves me alone and I guess that's what she was looking for.

The reputed P4P venues are Fang Fang (bar) , China Sisters (a bar-restaurant.I do not recall having seen any Chinese WG there) and the Candy Club. The Candy Club has the advantage of hosting many free lancers. You will find them in the corridor to the bar- just sitting on the stools sipping a beer. This place is crowded on the week-ends and I have had good bargains during the week-days (Wednesdays / Thursdays) since demand is low and you can take time and observe the 20-30 girls out there. If anyone comes across Mirrellia, go for it: she gives an excellent BBBJ. Not the perfect body, but a pretty face and charming attitude and. Her love for sex.

Happy mongering!

Play safe at all cost!

Screwed Up
05-13-14, 15:52
Dear all,

I have had the pleasure of exploring Malabo a bit and here's the deal:

Sex is on offer almost everywhere and there is not much taboo about it. Prostitution is after all legal in this part of the world.

But as a foreigner, one nevertheless needs to be very careful: rip offs, drama queens are all over the place. I guess one should carefully observe the attitude, the group to which a girl belongs and take no risk. In case things turn out badly, forget about the police: it's another story and cops are often backing the girls to request as much bribe as possible. Just make everyone forget about you and avoid the same places for a week or two.

Also, sex under 18 is illegal, so beware: this is taken seriously and one can get into severe trouble.

The Non Pros

If the girl likes you, she'll be all yours as much as you wish. There is of course this hope of you taking her with you outside of the continent. Just give some extra cash for cab and for her to go to the hairdresser for your next date, take her to a restaurant (choose a place where you won't be bothered by others: the Chinese restaurants: Bantu or China Dahlian, the Pizza Place next to Caf Malabo or the Candy Pub for drinks.).

I was at a restaurant once with some colleagues and the local waitress caught my eye. I discreetly asked for her number while going to the wash-room and called her next day. No need to play around: I invited her home for snacks & drinks, she arrived 1h late but stayed overnight and sex was definitely on offer. I guess she expected more out of it but after receiving no replies from her 3 texts, she did not insist.

The non-pros can be found at the Candy Pub, La Luna restaurant (it has a night club too with gorgeous Ethiopian waitresses) and the more select club 'Eclipse'. Every cab driver will be able to take you there.

The Semi Pros

Good bargain there: the girls will be out just to supplement their income and can be found at clubs especially during the week-ends. Eclipse (a bit too select for my taste) , Black Note and Galaxy are the places where you will score for sure. There apparently is a club for the Camerounese crowd with a good selection of semi pros but did not get the chance to visit. Sorry but I do not recall the name.

The maximum one should give is 20K (30Eur) and why not 2-5K for the cab if you feel like it. The same actually applies for the Pros. There is no concept of ST or LT down here: it doesn't matter. The girl will most of the time stay till morning considering your bed is better than her's at home.

The major advantage of semi pros I find is they will be looking for repeat business: she will most of the time have a good attitude and will try to secure another date.

The Pros

Here's the difficult part. I personally avoid places like Fang Fang since the girls are all in groups and are all drama queen experts. Well, there need to be exceptions somehow. I would recommend avoiding if alone, better be accompanied if not a regular there. Quality is also quite low. It happened to me once talking to a WG for 2-3 minutes and 1h or so later, I was leaving without a catch (did not feel like it. Too drunk and tired). Two of my buddies were with me and each of them had a catch and she followed me for the next 10-15 minutes on the street yelling that I should take her since I said I will (?). That was an awkward moment yet funny since the others did not know how or where to hide but I finally gave her 10K (15Eur) so that she leaves me alone and I guess that's what she was looking for.

The reputed P4P venues are Fang Fang (bar) , China Sisters (a bar-restaurant. I do not recall having seen any Chinese WG there) and the Candy Club. The Candy Club has the advantage of hosting many free lancers. You will find them in the corridor to the bar- just sitting on the stools sipping a beer. This place is crowded on the week-ends and I have had good bargains during the week-days (Wednesdays / Thursdays) since demand is low and you can take time and observe the 20-30 girls out there. If anyone comes across Mirrellia, go for it: she gives an excellent BBBJ. Not the perfect body, but a pretty face and charming attitude and. Her love for sex.

Happy mongering!

Play safe at all cost!Thank you for the extensive report.

Are you sure prostitution is legal in EG?

Whatever info I dug up about this country seems to say that it's illegal, like in most African countries.

(But off course that doesn't mean it isn't widely available.)

Sex44
09-19-14, 19:21
We arrived a month back, it seems too quiet for our tastes. My Lady is very bi and wants to find a non-pro to play with on her days off, any suggestions of where we might find a suitable candidate?

CuriousSal
05-27-21, 09:32
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.