PDA

View Full Version : Somalia

Admin
05-17-02, 05:57
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Lance-a-Lot
02-21-06, 22:26
Well, looks like this will be the first of what will hopefully be a long thread on the wonders of Somalia. I have always like the women from the Horn of Africa, and will be visiting that area frequently over the next months. If anyone has any experience in Mogadishu or other Somali territory, do tell. If not, then I will share whatever I learn next month.

Ripple66
02-22-06, 00:04
Sounds like this thread has potential.

Given how beautiful the somali girls were in one of my adopted cities (Cardiff) I will follow developments with interest.

Johan Waans
02-22-06, 19:27
I know many Somali girls in Holland and have stayed in Eastleigh and Isiolo in Kenya, which are predominantly Somali, but in Kenya... Because Somali girls are circumcized, sex can be a problem....or even a disaster... Some girls can still enjoy , but never up to the level of a non circumcized girl... Just my opinion and would be happy to hear that somebody experienced the contrary here.....

Lance-a-Lot
05-22-07, 20:45
Well folks, I hate to write of failure, but in Somalia I think that sex for fun is a very, very difficult proposition. This posting is painful to write as I think Somali girls can be very sexy, even if they have been circumcised (I was willing to give it a go anyhow).

I spent about ten days in Puntland and Somaliland—places much more open than the south, including Mogadishu. I realize this was not enough time to really get to know the lay of the land, but from all indications, there was not much to get to know. Women are hidden away much more than any other country I have ever visited, and men lurk about chewing qat ‘til late in the evening making it difficult to move about unnoticed. They are reported to be particularly testy when it comes to foreigners having designs on women, and women were not in public places where any conversation could take place.

If anyone has better luck, I look forward to hearing about it, but be mighty careful as there are lots of guns and really no penalty for shooting the head off of a transgressing foreigner.

Mazungu
05-25-07, 04:35
Lance a lot,

you have some stones to even travel to Somalia. I would love to go there and I work with a lot of Somali's now. They are an intrestng culture and not one to fuck with.

Sorry you did not hook up. What was the country like. I have heard that is is great. I lived in kenya for some time and I met a lot of ex pats who swear by Somalia.

Peace
Mazungu

Blue Student
08-15-07, 10:20
I'm Somali :). If you like Somali girls you best stay away from Somalia. The people there are still religious. Your best chances of hooking up with them is in diaspora cities like London. The girls there have lived in the west and have a western out look on life. Not all but most.

Tradewinds
09-14-07, 15:37
Somalia is currently far too dagerous. If you want Somali girls go to the Northern frontier District of Kenya, places like Wajir, Isiolo, Maralal etc. or better still the many night clubs in Nairobi plenty of Somali and Ethiopians. The Somalis in Kenya were brought south during the early 1900s main from what was British Somaliland.

Here is one I got to know well.

Roman Guy
09-15-07, 21:38
Somalia is currently far too dagerous.

If you like Somali girls you best stay away from Somalia..

For lovers of Somali beauties I recomand also Italy.
In Roma - for example - go to area of the central train station - Termini - in via Milazzo which is a date point of Somali in the city.
Just enter a shop, an internet cafe, a bar and you will fill to be in Moqadisho.

Tradewinds
09-15-07, 21:46
For lovers of Somali beauties I recomand also Italy.
In Roma - for example - go to area of the central train station - Termini - in via Milazzo which is a date point of Somali in the city.
Just enter a shop, an internet cafe, a bar and you will fill to be in Moqadisho.

Im just about to go to Rome again so will definately pop into the central train station, any particular time recommended? They are rather beautiful women, sadly most circumcised!

Tradewinds.

The E
10-27-10, 00:13
Im just about to go to Rome again so will definately pop into the central train station, any particular time recommended? They are rather beautiful women, sadly most circumcised!

Tradewinds.

Circumsised is actually a good thing. They are even more sensitive. I've dated several and they are super sensitive.

Lorenzo
10-27-10, 02:27
Circumsised is actually a good thing. They are even more sensitive. I've dated several and they are super sensitive.
Female circumcision is a euphemism for a clitorectomy, meaning a surgical removal of the clitoris. Since the clitoris is the center of female sexual sensitivity, how could a circumcised, meaning mutilated, woman be more sensitive. This is complete bullshit.

Szympans28
09-28-12, 13:20
Has enybody ever monger in Somalia?

Kute Guy
04-25-13, 05:37
Has enybody ever monger in Somalia?Have you googled 'somalia' and looked at the images section. 90% are pics of army dressed men with machine guns.

Definitely leaving Somalia out of my destination list.

KoolBigGuy
01-14-15, 23:49
This site is so dead for Somalia, however let's start it back up, I'm going to Hargeisa, Somaliland, for two weeks on Sunday, does anyone know of any massage palaces or just anything where one can enjoy the pleasures of life.

Cheers

Beno69
01-15-15, 05:30
... I'm going to Hargeisa, Somaliland, for two weeks on Sunday, does anyone know of any massage palaces or just anything where one can enjoy the pleasures of life....

CheersI think the chances are good to get a massage by a machine gun in Somalia. (joking.).

Simian
01-15-15, 15:09
Female circumcision is a euphemism for a clitorectomy, meaning a surgical removal of the clitoris. Since the clitoris is the center of female sexual sensitivity, how could a circumcised, meaning mutilated, woman be more sensitive. This is complete bullshit.A little knowledge is somethings just that, a little knowledge. While extreme female genital circumcision (where even the lips and the whole clitoris and surrounding tissue is removed) is almost guaranteed to kill off most sensitivity, there are many cases where attempted clitorectomy has actually brought more nerves closer to the surface and made women even more sensitive than if they had not undergone the procedure (if we can even call it a procedure, given that many are done by "traditional" practitioners, not clinicians). While the clitoris is usually seen as that "button" at the front of a woman's genitals, the nerve system actually goes back through at least part of the vagina.

I would not be in favour of any form of female circumcision for all the usual reasons given but the irony is that sometimes it has the opposite effect of that desired by those perpetuating it.

Simian
01-26-15, 16:40
This site is so dead for Somalia, however let's start it back up, I'm going to Hargeisa, Somaliland, for two weeks on Sunday, does anyone know of any massage palaces or just anything where one can enjoy the pleasures of life.

CheersI think the reason you are not getting any real response about Somaliland is because none of the forum members have been there.

I have a possibility to go to Somaliland due to a chance meeting. It is a very long story. And I too would like to know if there are any ways of enjoying life there. I have done my homework and it is safe relative to the rest of Somalia.

KBG. It may be up to you to open up Somaliland to the rest of us. Have a safe journey.

ElephantBeer
03-07-19, 12:18
Good luck. Just left this place and it was freaky, not in a good. Disco way, but in a 1. What the hell am I doing here and, 2. Will I be able to get the hell out of here. Way.

I don't know what the story is for locals. You would assume they're banging someone else than their SO. But there sure were no brothels in site, anyplace. As far as I know there are no bars either (no alcohol. Right?

Walking up and down the main city area (around the mig) there are phone shops, plastic and hardware shops, and dust. A lot of dust. Everyone left me alone and there was absolutely nothing to do.

Not a mongering destination.

JustAGui
01-13-22, 22:37
In November 2020 I had to go to one of the most dangerous places in the world Mogadishu. The only safe place there is 9 km long strip by the ocean around airport. Alcohol is strictly banned in Somalia. Regardless of that there is couple of hotels near the airport which are illegally selling alcohol. I stayed in one of those hotels. Price is ridiculous but I didn't pay. Funny enough there was a couple of girls sitting in the restaurant and drinking. All of them covered their hair with hijab. One of them asked me to sit next to her. Because it's not really advisable to ask something inappropriate Muslim girl I got her number and we've been sitting next to each other and texting. She told me she didn't have money to pay her wine. I agreed to pay her bill for little service. She didn't want to go to my room because it would damage her reputation. So I told her to go to the toilet. I went first and after she came. She gave me HJ and I gave her 50 usd. I just did it because of the thrill.

TailPipe
01-14-22, 12:39
You made history. The first report ever from Mogadishu. Even if it was a dirty toilet handjob. 😄

Rmbqr
07-23-22, 17:57
Regardless of that there is couple of hotels near the airport which are illegally selling alcohol.Hey man,

I am also one of the "lucky" few individuals who enjoys a regular work trip to Mogadishu. Very happy to hear that somehow someone managed to find some type of action!

Could you tell me the hotels which serve alcohol? So far I have stayed in the one right across the airport (decale) and to me it seems as dry as the landscape around town.

I might try my luck there next time.

Thanks.

JustAGui
08-29-22, 12:02
Hey man,

I am also one of the "lucky" few individuals who enjoys a regular work trip to Mogadishu. Very happy to hear that somehow someone managed to find some type of action!

Could you tell me the hotels which serve alcohol? So far I have stayed in the one right across the airport (decale) and to me it seems as dry as the landscape around town.

I might try my luck there next time.

Thanks.Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

The name of that hotel is LeafCamp. First time when I was there it was ran by Ugandans. However during my second visit it was run by South African. On my second visit beer wasn't available, only whiskey.