PDA

View Full Version : Tanzania

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

DarrenGap
11-30-23, 01:41
According to Statista, in 2021 the percentage of HIV positive man and women in Tanzania was about 4.5%, meanwhile Uganda is 5.2%. The incidence in women is usually higher in African countries. I don't know where the 60% is coming from.May be a tad higher for sex workers. Use Prep.

MysteryOcean
11-30-23, 09:54
May be a tad higher for sex workers. Use Prep.Is prep readily available in Tanzania? I am going to find out today. I am in Dar.

Buck011
12-02-23, 01:46
The average standard price in Africa for a few hours of fun is 10 $ dude. And even in some other parts of the world. Stay in SG or Switzerland you will be happy. As for models asking for 500 $ I tell them to kiss my ass and I fuck their sisters for 10 $.Well said. Never understood the logic going to a 3rd world country and paying western prices.

Jstlookin
12-21-23, 20:21
According to Statista, in 2021 the percentage of HIV positive man and women in Tanzania was about 4.5%, meanwhile Uganda is 5.2%. The incidence in women is usually higher in African countries. I don't know where the 60% is coming from.60% among poor sex workers* in some areas or neighbourhoods.

A 60 min massage in DAR costs minimum - 100 K.

A haircut costs - 20 K.

A pack of marlboro - 6 K.

A beer - 2 K.

A soda - 1 K.

1 kg detergent - 3 K.

A bag of ice - 3 K.

A litre of oil - 2 K.

A decent workers lunch - 5 K.

These are some random average prices.

10 USD is 25,500 Tshillings.

2 points here. Does what you pay seem fair to you? In this case she has to meet 10 clients to make a decent living, and is that risk worth the money saved? - that's my rationale.

Llantarnam
01-06-24, 12:06
As a retired Englishman I visit SE Asia a couple of times a year. However, I find it more and more difficult to get over the jet lag and time difference, so thought I might try Africa for a change.

I was contemplating splitting my holiday between Kenya and Tanzania. I know several people who have been to Mombassa, but have no knowledge of Tan. Ideally I want somwhere near the beach with things to do as well as chasing black pussy. Is DAR or Zanzibar the better bet, or are they sufficiently different to justify trying both. Also how easy is it to find local girls that will try anal?

Amadeuss
01-06-24, 13:17
I pay 50-60 dollars. That is the average standard price worldwide for a few hours of fun. Ref: ISG. I understand that it might be spoilers for some, but then as you mentioned "in some areas even for 30 K" - so nothing changes for most. I don't negotiate, I pay what I pay even if they ask for less..You are a real cheap charlie! As a good man where the girls behind your back will call you "mjinga mkubwa" you must pay 100. - That is the US gov. Approved rate nowadays in all fucking destinations for the ones with taxed $$$ income.

Do not teach expats or old African hands what to pay, please. We still enjoy girls in Tanzania for 30 k or 60 k Sh --and treat them well, respect them and make them happy to return.

Jstlookin
01-08-24, 04:41
You are a real cheap charlie! As a good man where the girls behind your back will call you "mjinga mkubwa" you must pay 100. - That is the US gov. Approved rate nowadays in all fucking destinations for the ones with taxed $$$ income.

Do not teach expats or old African hands what to pay, please. We still enjoy girls in Tanzania for 30 k or 60 k Sh --and treat them well, respect them and make them happy to return.My dear monger.

Pay what you want. I don't preach. I only attempted to justify myself to retaliatory comment from IDK. I guess "old African hand" on the amount I paid. Your judgement & slur is misplaced bwana.

P.S.: the girls I date, call me "decent" - I am happy to settle for that.

Mercenario
01-15-24, 19:14
Last year I spent 9 weeks overall in Dar during 3 stays from June to December. Unfortunately I didn't have time to write down my report last year, but now I found to some time to do so.

Usually I rent an AirBnB like Tanzanite Servided Apartments or any other higher quality apartment. I don't go after cheap or low quality girls and I'm a hunter not the prey.

I don't go to bars like Qbar or any massage location, Sinza is a no go area for me. I'm not in Tinder or any other dating app since my experience with these apps was mostly negative in Africa. I find the high quality girls in places like Wavuvi Kempu, sometimes Samaki Samaki, Slipways or Elements and recently quite often in Warehouse. Interestingly a quite good hunting site is Instagram.

Throughout my time in Dar I've met several interesting model type girls, slim & dark. Ofc these girls need attention before the encounter. Like drinking a bottle of wine and smoking a shisha. And usually they are not a bargain when they come with me to my place. Very few of them turned out to be amateur thieves, trying to steal money from my wallet or any other valuable. Mostly the security stops them while trying to leave the house, asking if the girl is allowed to leave and only when I agree she's allowed to go.

But there was one girls who was not only really beautiful but also a very talented thiev. Her name is Demi or Demetria. She stole my watch (a family heritage) and managed to get out of the building without getting stopped by the security. Likely she had bribed them before, since it was not the first time that she had been with me at my place. I asked several people at the places where she used to hang out, they knew her but didn't give me her adress or any location where she's staying. Ofc I went to the police but they couldn't help me or were not willing to help me.

So I decided to come back in December to find her (and ofc to have some fun with other girls). Unfortunately it turned out that she seemed to stay at home all December long due to an illness. Anyways some day I will catch her and take her to the police by myself.

If one of you guys by chance meet Demi, you should be careful. As said, she's a talented thief and BTW she's not cheap at all.

Mercenario
01-15-24, 19:38
As a retired Englishman I visit SE Asia a couple of times a year. However, I find it more and more difficult to get over the jet lag and time difference, so thought I might try Africa for a change.

I was contemplating splitting my holiday between Kenya and Tanzania. I know several people who have been to Mombassa, but have no knowledge of Tan. Ideally I want somwhere near the beach with things to do as well as chasing black pussy. Is DAR or Zanzibar the better bet, or are they sufficiently different to justify trying both. Also how easy is it to find local girls that will try anal?Dar has beaches, but I would not swim there, the water is full of sewage. Kigamboni has beautiful beaches and clean water. But that place is too far away from the action. If you want to swim, go to Zanzibar. Chasing black pussy is definitely better in Dar. All qualities, price levels and colour shades. No idea about anal.

Questner
01-16-24, 01:08
At Mercenario: Maybe you should revisit 'the gold watch episode' from Pulp Fiction: there is quite a hint there where one can hide a heirloom watch.

MysteryOcean
01-16-24, 06:34
Last year I spent 9 weeks overall in Dar during 3 stays from June to December. Unfortunately I didn't have time to write down my report last year, but now I found to some time to do so.

Usually I rent an AirBnB like Tanzanite Servided Apartments or any other higher quality apartment. I don't go after cheap or low quality girls and I'm a hunter not the prey.

I don't go to bars like Qbar or any massage location, Sinza is a no go area for me. I'm not in Tinder or any other dating app since my experience with these apps was mostly negative in Africa. I find the high quality girls in places like Wavuvi Kempu, sometimes Samaki Samaki, Slipways or Elements and recently quite often in Warehouse. Interestingly a quite good hunting site is Instagram.

Throughout my time in Dar I've met several interesting model type girls, slim & dark. Ofc these girls need attention before the encounter. Like drinking a bottle of wine and smoking a shisha. And usually they are not a bargain when they come with me to my place. Very few of them turned out to be amateur thieves, trying to steal money from my wallet or any other valuable. Mostly the security stops them while trying to leave the house, asking if the girl is allowed to leave and only when I agree she's allowed to go.

But there was one girls who was not only really beautiful but also a very talented thiev. Her name is Demi or Demetria. She stole my watch (a family heritage) and managed to get out of the building without getting stopped by the security. Likely she had bribed them before, since it was not the first time that she had been with me at my place. I asked several people at the places where she used to hang out, they knew her but didn't give me her adress or any location where she's staying. Ofc I went to the police but they couldn't help me or were not willing to help me.

So I decided to come back in December to find her (and ofc to have some fun with other girls). Unfortunately it turned out that she seemed to stay at home all December long due to an illness. Anyways some day I will catch her and take her to the police by myself.

If one of you guys by chance meet Demi, you should be careful. As said, she's a talented thief and BTW she's not cheap at all.Did I read it right? Bro Iis picking high class girls at Samaki Samaki? Elements? And Warehouse? Those were the worn out hoes.

No girls Is cheap when you are offering them shisha and wine, they know they can play expensive.

Sorry but your all classy thing doest make sense. There are petty $20 hoes look like that classy thief photo you shared.

Again whatever work for you but acting like you are some super classy person while you just pay premium for same cheap quality stuff doesn't work out.

Mercenario
01-16-24, 14:23
Did I read it right? Bro Iis picking high class girls at Samaki Samaki? Elements? And Warehouse? Those were the worn out hoes.

No girls Is cheap when you are offering them shisha and wine, they know they can play expensive.

Sorry but your all classy thing doest make sense. There are petty $20 hoes look like that classy thief photo you shared.

Again whatever work for you but acting like you are some super classy person while you just pay premium for same cheap quality stuff doesn't work out.Infact Samaki Samaki just 2 girls last year. Wavuvi Kempu has the far better menu.

Jstlookin
01-23-24, 15:12
Infact Samaki Samaki just 2 girls last year. Wavuvi Kempu has the far better menu.CTFM, Coral Beach, Sea Cliff, all have pretty good girls. Limited numbers but decent quality. Though surely not 20-dollar hoes.

Found a white girl on tinder in DAR. Cya.

MysteryOcean
01-23-24, 20:09
CTFM, Coral Beach, Sea Cliff, all have pretty good girls. Limited numbers but decent quality. Though surely not 20-dollar hoes.

Found a white girl on tinder in DAR. Cya.White girls on Tinder are scam. LOL I talked to a White Canadian girl. Set up a date and she (or he) asked for transport money $10, LOL I lived in Canada for 20 yrs, I know no Canadian girl would ask for a transport money. So proceed with caution.

Mercenario
01-23-24, 21:07
CTFM, Coral Beach, Sea Cliff, all have pretty good girls. Limited numbers but decent quality. Though surely not 20-dollar hoes.

Found a white girl on tinder in DAR. Cya.I know these places. Sometimes I go there too. I prefer more lively places than hotel bars.

Jstlookin
01-24-24, 12:35
White girls on Tinder are scam. LOL I talked to a White Canadian girl. Set up a date and she (or he) asked for transport money $10, LOL I lived in Canada for 20 yrs, I know no Canadian girl would ask for a transport money. So proceed with caution.Dear old African hand. You have much to say about everything. I'll take the word of caution.

At others, tinder works just fine. If sex for cash is your game, propose that straight up after the match-up or write that in your profile. You'll need to swipe right to maximise matches. Theft is always a possibility but in DAR it's a very slim possibility. If you are a newbie read the forum and understand the risks.

10 dollar pussy is a SCAM. 20 maybe but too only rut quality. Most girls ask for 40-50 at samaki samaki for a few hours. +10/20 in DAR in general in nicer clubs / places and for semi-pros and mixed ethnicity. Most girls here are semi-pros anyway. Too much supply and too little demand. But like always anywhere in the world, the quality of experience purely depends on how you rub off. Most girls here drink, and they like music and love to dance. Consider that during the escapades.

*if you are local and have an endless amount of time to scout the alleyways. There might be diamonds for pennies.

Amadeuss
01-25-24, 12:06
Most girls ask for 40-50 at samaki samaki for a few hours. +10/20 in DAR in general in nicer clubs / places and for semi-pros and mixed ethnicity. Most girls here are semi-pros anyway. Too much supply and too little demand. But like always anywhere in the world, the quality of experience purely depends on how you rub off. Most girls here drink, and they like music and love to dance. Consider that during the escapades.

*if you are local and have an endless amount of time to scout the alleyways. There might be diamonds for pennies.Its correct in general.

But there are also those "alleyways" where the typical NGO-millionaires don't dare to go. There you can get an exciting squirting fuck for 20 k. Never talk in $$. Then you are immediately stamped as an innocent idiot. Those guys with a short 500. - day contract at the many mostly US NGO's are the problem which causes the high prices at SamakiSamaki and other posh discos.

Here on ISG you can find reports of areas where the real AfricanHands are hunting their wild black prey.

Jstlookin
01-25-24, 13:27
Its correct in general.

But there are also those "alleyways" where the typical NGO-millionaires don't dare to go. There you can get an exciting squirting fuck for 20 k. Never talk in $$. Then you are immediately stamped as an innocent idiot. Those guys with a short 500. - day contract at the many mostly US NGO's are the problem which causes the high prices at SamakiSamaki and other posh discos.

Here on ISG you can find reports of areas where the real AfricanHands are hunting their wild black prey.Dollars are OK mate, because this is an international public forum and because we are an online community, local information for international enthusiasts, that's the whole foundation and function of this forum.

** you hunt prey, as you put it. I chose to tango. Maybe that's the only difference not "NGO millionaires".

Those 500-day contract guys have those exciting squirting fuck for 20 K. And those who have more pay more. You are just stating the obvious. What is your point?

** there was a shoot-out at the Boardroom club in Sinza about 6 weeks ago. Is "the recommended place for cheap pussy" worth that kind of adventure?

Neddy69
01-25-24, 18:34
Dollars are OK mate, because this is an international public forum and because we are an online community, local information for international enthusiasts, that's the whole foundation and function of this forum.

** you hunt prey, as you put it. I chose to tango. Maybe that's the only difference not "NGO millionaires".

Those 500-day contract guys have those exciting squirting fuck for 20 K. And those who have more pay more. You are just stating the obvious. What is your point?

** there was a shoot-out at the Boardroom club in Sinza about 6 weeks ago. Is "the recommended place for cheap pussy" worth that kind of adventure?I checked the incident. I found that.

https://thechanzo.com/2023/11/29/two-police-officers-held-in-dar-after-reportedly-shooting-dead-a-security-guard/

I have been 5 months in Sinza. I consider this an extremely rare incident. Apparently the commissioner of Dar ordered a crackdown on prostitution again, which is illegal in Tanzania. Of all places at Board Room. The biggest damage in there you can get is a hearing damage through excessive noise. Board Room ist where the middle class hangs out. Not a hooker bar. For that you have to go elsewhere. When I was in Sinza there were regular police raids. Normal. The girls disappeared from the streets. Half an hour later they were back on the road. This incident was 2 police officer overstepping their authority shooting and killing a security guard. I figure it was what we call in the military a ND negligent discharge. These two officers were booked and charged. This is not the US. LOL. While you can use US Dollars as a comparison for pussy prices. Never ever pay in foreign currency. The most I paid in Sinza was 40 k TZS overnight.

Mwalimu.

Mercenario
01-25-24, 21:51
.... The most I paid in Sinza was 40 k TZS overnight.

Mwalimu.Of course Neddy provides us his expertise. We are all so unexperienced.

Neddy69
01-26-24, 03:32
Of course Neddy provides us his expertise. We are all so unexperienced.Yeah. Right. I remember someone being ripped off by a "high class" hooker.

Mwalimu.

Mercenario
01-26-24, 18:37
Yeah. Right. I remember someone being ripped off by a "high class" hooker.

Mwalimu.Yes Neddy, I was ripped of. But at least she is a beauty and before she turned into a thief I enjoyed her several times. If you are interested to meet her, you can find her at Slipways, Coral Beach Hotel, Sea Cliff Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Wavuvi Kempu and Warehouse. She is worth the money, unless you get ripped off.

What about "your" girls? Are these girls presentable or do they have to hide in the dark because they are too ugly in the daylight?

Mwalimu means teacher, I guess you know that.

Llantarnam
01-26-24, 21:49
I met a Tanzanian girl in Bangkok just before Christmas and she suggested Zanzibar as a good location to combine a holiday with a bit of mongering. Anyone know which part of the island I should be looking at for accommodation. Ideally I'd like to stay near the beach within walking distance of a selection of bars and restaurants, but not somewhere that is excessively noisely, and full of young p*ss heads.

Neddy69
01-27-24, 05:41
Yes Neddy, I was ripped of. But at least she is a beauty and before she turned into a thief I enjoyed her several times. If you are interested to meet her, you can find her at Slipways, Coral Beach Hotel, Sea Cliff Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Wavuvi Kempu and Warehouse. She is worth the money, unless you get ripped off.

What about "your" girls? Are these girls presentable or do they have to hide in the dark because they are too ugly in the daylight?

Mwalimu means teacher, I guess you know that.My girls are not ugly. But they have no money to dress up. They're simple country girls and many are single mom's to complement their income. They hook occasionally when they need money to pay rent. Same as in Kenya BTW. The second category I have a lot in Kenya are Kenyan tourists which come to coast to party. Read my posts I wrote many times how and where to find them. I usually stay away from dressed up hookers. The reason is simple. They spend more in looking hot. And they hook in upscale places. I wrote time and time again. In Africa you find girls by walking around. In shops waitresses. Etc. Having said that of course I use the occasional hooker too. I had a good one with big boobs from Malawi. Very friendly. Since then Malawi is on my to do list.

Mwalimu.

Who had been ripped off twice. But that was long time ago. Everybody leaves money on the table. Part of the learning process.

Neddy69
01-27-24, 06:39
I met a Tanzanian girl in Bangkok just before Christmas and she suggested Zanzibar as a good location to combine a holiday with a bit of mongering. Anyone know which part of the island I should be looking at for accommodation. Ideally I'd like to stay near the beach within walking distance of a selection of bars and restaurants, but not somewhere that is excessively noisely, and full of young p*ss heads.Dream on. If you RTFF then you know that Zanzibar is the worst place in TZ to get laid. 95% Muslim and completely dry. There's some girls from the mainland hooking and the odd waitresses. If you want a hot zanzibari girl you need to have a game and speak Kiswahili. What the hooker meant was to take a girl from the mainland and wine and dine her on a beach vacation.

Mwalimu.

MysteryOcean
01-27-24, 07:25
I met a Tanzanian girl in Bangkok just before Christmas and she suggested Zanzibar as a good location to combine a holiday with a bit of mongering. Anyone know which part of the island I should be looking at for accommodation. Ideally I'd like to stay near the beach within walking distance of a selection of bars and restaurants, but not somewhere that is excessively noisely, and full of young p*ss heads.I stayed at Paje Beach. Jambo Beach Hotel. It is a very beautiful hotel right at the beach with an infinite pool.

The biggest Friday night party in Paje is at Jambo Beach Hotel with some cool technology music.

Selection of girls was decent and I picked up a hot Kenyan girlfor 60 K ($24) for all night.

I am sure other Beach town woukd be the same but Paje is definitely beautiful and a lot of mongering opportunities.

Mercenario
01-27-24, 15:23
My girls are not ugly ..... many are single mom's to complement their income...
... In Africa you find girls by walking around. In shops waitresses. ...
Who had been ripped off twice. But that was long time ago. Everybody leaves money on the table. Part of the learning process.Dear Neddy!

Really? Single moms in Africa! Most of them have destroyed belly skin due to missing skin treatment and saggy tits because they breastfeed far too long due to missing money to buy baby nutrition. I avoid single moms and if there is any doubt, I ask the girls.

You are 100% right. Quite often I found pretty girls just walking around or sitting in a restaurant.

Amazing, that you have been ripped of too.

Jstlookin
02-04-24, 13:53
I met a Tanzanian girl in Bangkok just before Christmas and she suggested Zanzibar as a good location to combine a holiday with a bit of mongering. Anyone know which part of the island I should be looking at for accommodation. Ideally I'd like to stay near the beach within walking distance of a selection of bars and restaurants, but not somewhere that is excessively noisely, and full of young p*ss heads.Zanzibar is not highly commercial. Stay in the south and south-west of the island. There are enough options and choices but little covert compared to DAR, and most hotels also allow short-time local guests. But inform or check upfront.

Jstlookin
02-04-24, 14:20
Yes Neddy, I was ripped of. But at least she is a beauty and before she turned into a thief I enjoyed her several times. If you are interested to meet her, you can find her at Slipways, Coral Beach Hotel, Sea Cliff Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Wavuvi Kempu and Warehouse. She is worth the money, unless you get ripped off.

Mwalimu means teacher, I guess you know that.Locals on the forum pretend to know / own all the information, and assume to know exactly what all the other members on this forum need / want. And have anointed themselves as a cheap pussy guide. Desperate and forceful. Doesn't seem to realise not everyone wants to eat 500-shilling mishkaki.

Not only the looks, its also the behaviour. I don't want someone in my room who throws tantrums, refuses to leave, threatens to scream, and / or is loud. For me, 100 K was worth 6 rounds. She was no beauty but no one would assume her a pro. And yeah, it didn't hurt to look at her during the daytime. And she spoke comprehensible English.

I don't think the local "old African hand" pieces of advice are useful because they aren't even playing in the same field.

**Even deep in Bagamoyo (a nearby shanty-town) no self-respecting woman is going to agree to 20 K shilling. That's absurd.

It's not about trying to hike the prices, it's about setting realistic expectations for those who read this forum.

Jstlookin
02-04-24, 14:32
Dream on. If you RTFF then you know that Zanzibar is the worst place in TZ to get laid. 95% Muslim and completely dry. There's some girls from the mainland hooking and the odd waitresses. If you want a hot zanzibari girl you need to have a game and speak Kiswahili. What the hooker meant was to take a girl from the mainland and wine and dine her on a beach vacation.

Mwalimu.Zanzibar is not a dry city / island. Plenty of alcohol is available in every hotel, in kiosks and shops all over the island.

The 95% Muslim is true, - but more than 25% of the 95% Muslim women in Znz are game. I had no difficulty. ** Single men sitting by themselves will invite conversations and eye contact from these so-called Muslim women. ** Half the taxi drivers / hotel staff can provide a Muslim-swahili beauty for a nominal fee. They don't fuck the locals but are open to foreigners.

The waitresses and hotel staff are mostly from the mainland, they don't shit where they eat, so mongers will need to find alternative places for fun.

Most girls on the beach or in hotels, cafes, shops etc do speak English. Maybe the girls selling veggies in the market may not.

I had no communication trouble in any kiosk or wakala or veggie ladies in ZnZ.

Llantarnam
02-04-24, 17:33
Zanzibar is not a dry city / island. Plenty of alcohol is available in every hotel, in kiosks and shops all over the island.

The 95% Muslim is true, - but more than 25% of the 95% Muslim women in Znz are game. I had no difficulty. ** Single men sitting by themselves will invite conversations and eye contact from these so-called Muslim women. ** Half the taxi drivers / hotel staff can provide a Muslim-swahili beauty for a nominal fee. They don't fuck the locals but are open to foreigners.

The waitresses and hotel staff are mostly from the mainland, they don't shit where they eat, so mongers will need to find alternative places for fun.

Most girls on the beach or in hotels, cafes, shops etc do speak English. Maybe the girls selling veggies in the market may not.

I had no communication trouble in any kiosk or wakala or veggie ladies in ZnZ.Thanks for your balanced view of Zanzibar.

Neddy69
02-05-24, 17:28
Zanzibar is not a dry city / island. Plenty of alcohol is available in every hotel, in kiosks and shops all over the island.

I had no communication trouble in any kiosk or wakala or veggie ladies in ZnZ.Sure you can get laid in Zanzibar. For 50 USD. Plus fee for the tout. Alcohol. In Stone Town theres 2 liquor shops and a couple of bars. The rest is dry. Of course you can find alcohol in all hotels. It's a tourist island. Don't expect walking street. As for 20 k TZS for ST that's in Sinza only. And there's a lot of self respecting girls I fuck for 20 k as the local guy pays 10 k. And no they don't have to hide in daylight. There's just girls want to complement their income. Everybody t his own. If you think however paying 100 k saves you from a drama queen in the morning. Dream on.

Mwalimu.

Jstlookin
02-05-24, 21:34
My girls are not ugly. But they have no money to dress up. They're simple country girls and many are single mom's to complement their income. They hook occasionally when they need money to pay rent. Same as in Kenya BTW. The second category I have a lot in Kenya are Kenyan tourists which come to coast to party. Read my posts I wrote many times how and where to find them. I usually stay away from dressed up hookers. The reason is simple. They spend more in looking hot. And they hook in upscale places. I wrote time and time again. In Africa you find girls by walking around. In shops waitresses. Etc. Having said that of course I use the occasional hooker too. I had a good one with big boobs from Malawi. Very friendly. Since then Malawi is on my to do list.

Mwalimu.

Who had been ripped off twice. But that was a long time ago. Everybody leaves money on the table. Part of the learning process.Shop-keepers, waitresses, wakala ladies, bank employees, RJs, DJs, supermarket ladies, saloon ladies, teachers and even lady cops etc are all game. I agree but not for less than 100 K. Ample time texting, coaxing, dinner and so on. Not going to happen as fast as samaki samaki. Most of these ladies hardly speak English (Google Translate works! . Thank T3 for AI) - so unless the interest comes from them, it's a risky game to play. There is a reason why they do not work in the clubs. Its not like they don't know where the horny people in DAR congregate.

Prostitution is illegal in TnZ. A simple accusation from a woman can land you in a very sticky / expensive situation. Women in clubs also know of this. That is a double-edged sword, one could use it wisely to handle certain situations.

Having said that from bakery to booz plaza. Smile and they will smile back. My understanding from these conversations is that these ladies want a long-term caretaker. Not always a husband but not short time for sure. But 70% want a husband, they want to make babies and live a normal Christian life. What they want is a nice dress or shoe, good dinner at fancy place and some pocket money. Sort of like sugar daddy. Tinder is full of them. If you don't speak the language and don't know the cultural nuances stick to Tinder / Bumble. Or just hang out in the Coco Beach area, eventually some SP or WW will strike a conversation. Even better just ask the bajaji or taxi guy.

See neddy, this is what you don't get. It's a lot of trouble, time and trial for someone looking for an easy night. Perhaps you can be generous and share the contacts of trust worthy diamonds instead of alluding to the idea of "Sir Burton's adventures".

A quiet trouble free evening with a good looking, English speaking, willing and complimenting company is why we pay more not because we earn in $$ No one is stupid to pay double the MRP in a supermarket. "cover the face, fuck the base" is not everyone MO. Dear old hand.

*there are very few professional full-time hookers in TNZ. 95% of the girls in clubs are looking to sustain, substantiate and subsist for a few months to few years until either they go back to the home-towns, or find a decent job or find a good husband.

Neddy69
02-06-24, 07:18
Shop-keepers, waitresses, wakala ladies, bank employees, RJs, DJs, supermarket ladies, saloon ladies, teachers and even lady cops etc are all game. I agree but not for less than 100 K. Ample time texting, coaxing, dinner and so on. Not going to happen as fast as samaki samaki. Most of these ladies hardly speak English (Google Translate works! . Thank T3 for AI) - so unless the interest comes from them, it's a risky game to play. There is a reason why they do not work in the clubs. Its not like they don't know where the horny people in DAR congregate.

Prostitution is illegal in TnZ. A simple accusation from a woman can land you in a very sticky / expensive situation. Women in clubs also know of this. That is a double-edged sword, one could use it wisely to handle certain situations.

Having said that from bakery to booz plaza. Smile and they will smile back. My understanding from these conversations is that these ladies want a long-term caretaker. Not always a husband but not short time for sure. But 70% want a husband, they want to make babies and live a normal Christian life. What they want is a nice dress or shoe, good dinner at fancy place and some pocket money. Sort of like sugar daddy. Tinder is full of them. If you don't speak the language and don't know the cultural nuances stick to Tinder / Bumble. Or just hang out in the Coco Beach area, eventually some SP or WW will strike a conversation. Even better just ask the bajaji or taxi guy.

See neddy, this is what you don't get. It's a lot of trouble, time and trial for someone looking for an easy night. Perhaps you can be generous and share the contacts of trust worthy diamonds instead of alluding to the idea of "Sir Burton's adventures".

A quiet trouble free evening with a good looking, English speaking, willing and complimenting company is why we pay more not because we earn in $$ No one is stupid to pay double the MRP in a supermarket. "cover the face, fuck the base" is not everyone MO. Dear old hand.

*there are very few professional full-time hookers in TNZ. 95% of the girls in clubs are looking to sustain, substantiate and subsist for a few months to few years until either they go back to the home-towns, or find a decent job or find a good husband.I know. By and large correct assessment. Zanzibar is too expensive for me to monger. And to complicated. Absolutely. English commands a premium. Share contacts of women. Never. Why should I facilitate sex tourists? You'll have realized when you read my posts I am a traveller. I stay at least one month in a town unless the vibes are real bad. I stayed a month in Stone Town. I'm not interested in beach vacation. There's 1000's of miles of beaches from Cape Guardafui to the Cape of Good Hope. Equally I'm not interested in animals. I leave that to the overpaying "Safari tourists". If I want to go looking at animals I go to the zoo. Or I go with Samburu trackers in the Bush. Plenty of animals. LOL. To find women? They're like coca cola. On every street corner. I never hand out contacts of women. Equally I HATE Tinder and Badoo. Only for lazy asses waiting to be ripped off. My gems have a simple smart phone. And no. They're not on Tinder. There's millions of girls with no smart phone. Sometimes NO phone at all. My take is as you say in TZ the professional Szene in TZ is small. As Prostitution is clamped down. So TZ and for that case Unguja is not a prime mongering destination. Go to Brazil. Without time and Kiswahili. And. In case you don't know. The Zanzibar Archipelago has its own Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar. It's a totally different world. Although the same state. The official name is UNITED Republics of Tanzania. Study history then you know.

Mwalimu.

Jstlookin
02-06-24, 16:23
I know. By and large correct assessment. Zanzibar is too expensive for me to monger. And to complicated. Absolutely. English commands a premium. Share contacts of women. Never. Why should I facilitate sex tourists? You'll have realized when you read my posts I am a traveller. I stay at least one month in a town unless the vibes are real bad. I stayed a month in Stone Town. I'm not interested in beach vacation. There's 1000's of miles of beaches from Cape Guardafui to the Cape of Good Hope. Equally I'm not interested in animals. I leave that to the overpaying "Safari tourists". If I want to go looking at animals I go to the zoo. Or I go with Samburu trackers in the Bush. Plenty of animals. LOL. To find women? They're like coca cola. On every street corner. I never hand out contacts of women. Equally I HATE Tinder and Badoo. Only for lazy asses waiting to be ripped off. My gems have a simple smart phone. And no. They're not on Tinder. There's millions of girls with no smart phone. Sometimes NO phone at all. My take is as you say in TZ the professional Szene in TZ is small. As Prostitution is clamped down. So TZ and for that case Unguja is not a prime mongering destination. Go to Brazil. Without time and Kiswahili. And. In case you don't know. The Zanzibar Archipelago has its own Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar.That was expected. It's clear to see, from Agadir to Madagascar. There are many "snake oil" salesmen.

Mercenario
02-06-24, 18:24
..... Alcohol. In Stone Town theres 2 liquor shops and a couple of bars. The rest is dry. .....

Mwalimu.Dear Neddy!

Are we speaking of the same Stone Town or is your Stone Town on a different planet?

I was several times in the Stone Town which is located on an island called Zanzibar, 6 8′ South, 39 20′ East. You can get alcohol in any good restaurant, for example Cape Town Fish Market, where you can get all kinds of alcohol including Moet & Chandon Ros and Taittinger Champage (Name dropping is out, but it must be in that case). There are even two remarkable clubs: 6 Degrees South and Patamu. There you can drink too much alcohol that it might be difficult to climb down the stairs. Espacially at Patamu.

Cheers M.

Neddy69
02-07-24, 06:46
Dear Neddy!

Are we speaking of the same Stone Town or is your Stone Town on a different planet?

I was several times in the Stone Town which is located on an island called Zanzibar, 6 8′ South, 39 20′ East. You can get alcohol in any good restaurant, for example Cape Town Fish Market, where you can get all kinds of alcohol including Moet & Chandon Ros and Taittinger Champage (Name dropping is out, but it must be in that case). There are even two remarkable clubs: 6 Degrees South and Patamu. There you can drink too much alcohol that it might be difficult to climb down the stairs. Espacially at Patamu.

Cheers M.Of course you can get alcohol. By dry I meant in general there's only a few places OUTSIDE tourist places. I'm not a tourist. There's 2 Liquor stores in Stone town very hidden. That's where you get a Serengeti baridi. There's a couple of bars for tourists which have an alcoholic beverage license. And while we're at it. You can even get overpriced puros cubanos. If I know where and how. You can get puros smuggled in by the Cuban doctors working in Unguja. I used to have a cold Serengeti in my favourite sundowner place.

Travelers Cafe.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/NT15TArEBFkxL4QE7

Patamu I know of course.

Cape town fish market? When I was there that place was under construction. Why would I go there. Overpriced tourist joint. The same as the food stalls in front of the Forodhani. That's for tourists. If you want fresh produce and fish. Go to the Market. Loads of food stalls in the evening. Thats where the locals go. Of course there's the tourist stone town and the local stone town. Parallel worlds of course. Have a coffee at sharks corner.

Mwalimu.

BTW my favourite brand of champagne is Laurent Perrier. And my favourite Puro is Hoyo die Monterrey double Corona.

Mercenario
02-07-24, 19:11
.... Cape town fish market? When I was there that place was under construction. Why would I go there. Overpriced tourist joint....
How do you know that Cape Town Fish Market is overpriced when you never have been there? I have been in quite many restaurtants in Stone Town and it is definitely one of the best. Ofc Emerson Spice tops them all.

JohnCandy
02-08-24, 19:32
Greetings Gents:

I'm heading to Moshi soon for a Kiki climb. Is there any action at all in Moshi? Escort, massage parlor, UTR, streetwalker?? Anything at all? Thanks in advance.

JC.

Mercenario
02-11-24, 17:25
How do you know that Cape Town Fish Market is overpriced when you never have been there? I have been in quite many restaurtants in Stone Town and it is definitely one of the best. Ofc Emerson Spice tops them all.Overpriced means from my point of view, that something is not worth the money. Of course, this doesn't just apply to restaurants but also to our common passion. But everything is realtive. Overpriced for me means something different than for you, Neddy.

Cheers! M.

BlackPantherXX
02-29-24, 11:38
Hello to this great community.

1st of all, thanks a lot for all your posts, I've learned so much from them.

Now, I'll be making for the 1st time a trip early April to Tanzania -Uganda (Ill be posting questions to that specific forum too) and I had more like technical questions:

Since I'll be arriving Around 10 pm:

1- Where can I change my US dollars from the airport or get local currency in the city?. I'll be travelling with both My bank of America debit card and some cash.

2- Is it easy to get a Sim card and phone from the airport?. I got a Tinder chick who's apparently already excited to meet me the 1st night at my hotel when I arrive. I hope she ain't going to flake on me. Or ask some stooopid price. Loool.

3- How is it to get a cab to downtown? And how much that could cost me to get lets say my 1st night will be at Delta hotel by Marriot on slipway road, (near Hotel Slipway).

I will be for the rest of the days in an Airbnb. So I guess my question is about transportation in general and its costs.

4- I got couple of matches on Tinder, do you think I should ask upfront how much do they expect from me?. Or play along the game of going on a date. And what's usually the ballpark of those tinder girls when it comes to price?

Other than that, from your posts, I can see the hotspots to bag chicks are all in the same area mostly, on Haile Selassie Road, that'll be Samaki Samaki, elements, Qbar, warehouse, coco beach. My Airbnb will also be in the area.

So if you have any other tips to give me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Mercenario
03-01-24, 19:19
At BlackPantherXX.

April is the worst month of the rainy season, there a even floods in DAR. People go out, but not as during "normal" months. Every option is quite limited.

1.) I used the ATMs. Never carried Euros to Tanzania. There are several ATMs at the airport.

2.) At the airport there is a small Vodacom shop. It's best to buy a bundle airtime + calls + SMS. Many girls don't have enough airtime and communicate through SMS.

3.) Uber and Bolt are operating in DAR. Both are quite cheap. The hotels usually charge the prices promoted on their website when you are a foreigner. I did my AirBnB booking always in advance and never was dissapointed.

4.) Ofc you can ask upfront, but don't expect that they give you a discout. They will ask for 100 USD and more, which is way too much. Depending on the "quality" of the girl the asking price should not exceed 200 k Shillings, but that's for absolute stunners only.

There are other opinions when it comes to money. Some prominent guy on this site would never pay more than 30 k Shillings, others pay 80 k, some 150 USD. And so on. Just be aware of the competition between the girls and you will get what you want to a resonable price.

And when a girl approaches you, you must not say YES just to be kind to her. Take your time, look around and make your choice.

Cheers M.

BlackPantherXX
03-10-24, 01:32
At BlackPantherXX.

April is the worst month of the rainy season, there a even floods in DAR. People go out, but not as during "normal" months. Every option is quite limited.

1.) I used the ATMs. Never carried Euros to Tanzania. There are several ATMs at the airport.

2.) At the airport there is a small Vodacom shop. It's best to buy a bundle airtime + calls + SMS. Many girls don't have enough airtime and communicate through SMS.

3.) Uber and Bolt are operating in DAR. Both are quite cheap. The hotels usually charge the prices promoted on their website when you are a foreigner. I did my AirBnB booking always in advance and never was dissapointed.

4.) Ofc you can ask upfront, but don't expect that they give you a discout. They will ask for 100 USD and more, which is way too much. Depending on the "quality" of the girl the asking price should not exceed 200 k Shillings, but that's for absolute stunners only.

There are other opinions when it comes to money. Some prominent guy on this site would never pay more than 30 k Shillings, others pay 80 k, some 150 USD. And so on. Just be aware of the competition between the girls and you will get what you want to a resonable price.

And when a girl approaches you, you must not say YES just to be kind to her. Take your time, look around and make your choice.

Cheers M.Thanks for the recommendations.

For sure I have no intention going above $60, and that price would even be if the girl is ok for anal, and is a Beyonce, and the next trip I'll check the weather and avoid March and April.

Mercenario
03-10-24, 19:36
Thanks for the recommendations.

For sure I have no intention going above $60, and that price would even be if the girl is ok for anal, and is a Beyonce, and the next trip I'll check the weather and avoid March and April.Most girls accept bareback when you make a HIV test together with them. Sometimes HIV tests are difficult to find. The best pharmacy chain is Nakiete, most likely you will find the tests there. They also sell Viagra, etc to a resonable price.

Mercenario
03-15-24, 22:59
Wavuvi Kempu has a 30 k TSH entrance fee Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Most citygirls can't afford to pay and stay away.

Therefore SamakiSamaki is overcrowded, but many citygirls are banned from entering.

The places where you can find most of the citygirls are Warehouse, 1245 and Qbar.

MysteryOcean
03-16-24, 00:52
Wavuvi Kempu has a 30 k TSH entrance fee Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Most citygirls can't afford to pay and stay away.

Therefore SamakiSamaki is overcrowded, but many citygirls are banned from entering.

The places where you can find most of the citygirls are Warehouse, 1245 and Qbar.Qbar is dead. I was in Dar for December, Q bar was even dead on Weekends. It is notoriously famous for problem girls.

On my first visit to Dar, I end up in Qbar and I was extorted $100 from working girl there, I would not recommend Qbar at all.

Mercenario
03-16-24, 09:49
Qbar is dead. I was in Dar for December, Q bar was even dead on Weekends. It is notoriously famous for problem girls.

On my first visit to Dar, I end up in Qbar and I was extorted $100 from working girl there, I would not recommend Qbar at all.MysteryOcean, everything changed after Wavuvi started demanding the entrance fee during the weekends. That was 1 month ago more or less. Now Wavuvi is quite empty on the weekends and everybody who doesn't want or can't pay the entrance fee of 30 k TSH have moved to other places, like for example Qbar. That is what my friends are telling me.

I haven't been in Qbar for a while. When I was in Dar in December / January I didn't even consider to go there.

MysteryOcean
03-16-24, 18:29
MysteryOcean, everything changed after Wavuvi started demanding the entrance fee during the weekends. That was 1 month ago more or less. Now Wavuvi is quite empty on the weekends and everybody who doesn't want or can't pay the entrance fee of 30 k TSH have moved to other places, like for example Qbar. That is what my friends are telling me.

I haven't been in Qbar for a while. When I was in Dar in December / January I didn't even consider to go there.Interesting. Hows Havoc? I tried to go there but end up there in week days and it was close. Things might have changed in past couple of months. I am mostly done with Tanzania for m mongering experience.

Mercenario
03-16-24, 23:16
Interesting. Hows Havoc? I tried to go there but end up there in week days and it was close. Things might have changed in past couple of months. I am mostly done with Tanzania for m mongering experience.I was in Havoc once in October. Havoc is a place now for Chinese and Korean people, men and women. Few black girls, mostly they are with Chinese or Korean guys. The big terrace is closed and there is no entrance fee anymore.

Big Zozo Intl
03-17-24, 00:21
Was in Tanzania for a second time last month. Really you can't lose in TZ. My favorite spot was Wavuvi. Nice talent and you can't lose.

Big Zozo Intl
03-18-24, 00:05
Also one tip with Dar es Salaam is if you are going to pipeline try IG. My best women were from IG and NOT tinder. Tinder had too many catfishes, bad attitudes, etc. And yes the women DO respond on IG. That was my experience this recent trip.

Mercenario
03-18-24, 09:22
Also one tip with Dar es Salaam is if you are going to pipeline try IG. My best women were from IG and NOT tinder. Tinder had too many catfishes, bad attitudes, etc. And yes the women DO respond on IG. That was my experience this recent trip.I used Tinder in Dar 3 years ago and was absolutely dissapointed and turned to IG during the same trip. I definitetly can confirm that IG is a quite good source for girls. It's not possible to find the 30 K working-girls, but you will find a lot of university students and citygirls. And Instagram has a big advantage over Tinder. Usually girls post a lot pf pictures and you can preselect better than on Tinder.

BlackPantherXX
03-18-24, 10:49
I used Tinder in Dar 3 years ago and was absolutely dissapointed and turned to IG during the same trip. I definitetly can confirm that IG is a quite good source for girls. It's not possible to find the 30 K working-girls, but you will find a lot of university students and citygirls. And Instagram has a big advantage over Tinder. Usually girls post a lot pf pictures and you can preselect better than on Tinder.And if you don't mind me asking, how do you find girls to smash on IG. Do you just type in the search bar ' pussy Dar es salaam ' to get results? I mean that's a long way to go to just have couple of hits.

Big Zozo Intl
03-18-24, 14:36
I used Tinder in Dar 3 years ago and was absolutely dissapointed and turned to IG during the same trip. I definitetly can confirm that IG is a quite good source for girls. It's not possible to find the 30 K working-girls, but you will find a lot of university students and citygirls. And Instagram has a big advantage over Tinder. Usually girls post a lot pf pictures and you can preselect better than on Tinder.This man knows what he is talking about. But yea with IG you can EASILY confirm if they are real or not but also the fact that they are posting MORE pictures and what not. More importantly IG has BADDER women. Only issue with IG is that it is a slower process than tinder but. I pipeline with IG more in advance than tinder.

Mercenario
03-18-24, 18:59
And if you don't mind me asking, how do you find girls to smash on IG. Do you just type in the search bar ' pussy Dar es salaam ' to get results? I mean that's a long way to go to just have couple of hits.1st.) Google search. For example "Tanzania model" or "Tanzania girls".

2nd.) When you find an IG account, go through the posts, look at the comments and if you like a profile picture, enter that account.

3rd.) Go through the followers and followed people.

It takes time, but it is worth it.

Big Zozo Intl
03-19-24, 12:46
1st.) Google search. For example "Tanzania model" or "Tanzania girls".

2nd.) When you find an IG account, go through the posts, look at the comments and if you like a profile picture, enter that account.

3rd.) Go through the followers and followed people.

It takes time, but it is worth it.The first part is overly complicated and doesn't get the best results as it is slow. The best method is on the IG APP (not desktop) searching up an African city in search option and then looking through the different bars, lounges, clubs, malls, restaurants, etc to see who is tagged and then you can also execute 1 and 2. This way is also good because it will set the IG search algorithm to recommend you other Tanzanian women IG accounts.