PDA

View Full Version : Uganda

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

BigMo01
07-22-15, 16:54
Hey European Man,

Well at the start all of them were asking for 100 usd but after reading through the thread I saw that people were paying 20 k to 25 k so I messaged them back with a counter offer of 10 usd about 7 of them took offence to this and stopped messaging me back the rest still wanted to negotiate so I went up to 15 usd and told them that's the last price 4 accepted I'm still waiting to hear from the rest.

Helgi
07-22-15, 16:56
Somebody replied with the required amount?If you take a girl from a typical pick up joint in Kampala like Capitol Pub (cheap), De Posh (medium) or Rock Bar in Speke Hotel (expensive) you have to pay between 50000 and 100000 UGX for Overnight.

This might give you an idea how much to pay for a girl contacted on Afro Introduction.

European Man
07-23-15, 20:25
It is around 14-28 Euro. Absolutely not 100 USD!

If you take a girl from a typical pick up joint in Kampala like Capitol Pub (cheap), De Posh (medium) or Rock Bar in Speke Hotel (expensive) you have to pay between 50000 and 100000 UGX for Overnight.

This might give you an idea how much to pay for a girl contacted on Afro Introduction.

European Man
07-23-15, 20:56
I read on internet that in Kabalagala there are a lot of bars but everybody talks about only Capitol and De Posh. Can be raccomended others where can be possible to pick up PRO girls in few minutes?

If you take a girl from a typical pick up joint in Kampala like Capitol Pub (cheap), De Posh (medium) or Rock Bar in Speke Hotel (expensive) you have to pay between 50000 and 100000 UGX for Overnight.

TickleBoobs
07-23-15, 22:06
I read on internet that in Kabalagala there are a lot of bars but everybody talks about only Capitol and De Posh. Can be raccomended others where can be possible to pick up PRO girls in few minutes?These are the best really. Also check out Bubbles O'Learys, Cayenne and The Governors Club.

European Man
07-24-15, 19:55
Are them in Kabalagala or are there other clubs in Kagabala?

I have taken the hotel here becouse my intention is to walk around night club approching girls while they are moving from a bar to another bar (like Pattaya. Walking Street).

These are the best really. Also check out Bu,bbles O'Learys, Cayenne and The Governors Club.

European Man
07-26-15, 10:41
Somebody knows if foreign currency ($, Euro) must be declared arriving in Entebbe?

Are there limits or can I arrive also with 1000 Euro cash? I have also my debit card which work on Maestro / Cirrus circuit but I don't know if it is accepted in Uganda.

Moreover medicines (solid like Malarone against malaria, not liquid) can be imported or are there restrictions?

TickleBoobs
07-26-15, 22:47
Are them in Kabalagala or are there other clubs in Kagabala?Bubbles O'Learys is not far from Kabalagala and two others are in Kampala. Kabalagala is not like Walking Street in Pattaya where there are girls at every bar. Not so much choice in Kabalagala.

Somebody knows if foreign currency ($, Euro) must be declared arriving in Entebbe?No restrictions. You may bring in as much foreign currency as you wish and no declaration is required.

I have also my debit card which work on Maestro / Cirrus circuit but I don't know if it is accepted in Uganda.Maestro / Cirrus cards are accepted at Barclays bank, Equity bank, Kenya Commercial bank (KCB) ATMs. Barclays have a limit of UGX 2 mln. ATM Locator: http://www.maestrocard.com/gateway/where/where_atm.html.

And let your bank know you are using the card overseas.

Moreover medicines (solid like Malarone against malaria, not liquid) can be imported or are there restrictions?Yes, be sure to bring with you your malaria tablets if you have chosen to get some.

European Man
07-27-15, 20:20
Thank you!

Do you know if could better to change foreign currency or to use cards to obtain schillings UGX?

Bubbles O'Learys is not far from Kabalagala and two others are in Kampala. Kabalagala is not like Walking Street in Pattaya where there are girls at every bar. Not so much choice in Kabalagala.

No restrictions. You may bring in as much foreign currency as you wish and no declaration is required.

Maestro / Cirrus cards are accepted at Barclays bank, Equity bank, Kenya Commercial bank (KCB) ATMs. Barclays have a limit of UGX 2 mln. ATM Locator: http://www.maestrocard.com/gateway/where/where_atm.html.

And let your bank know you are using the card overseas.

Yes, be sure to bring with you your malaria tablets if you have chosen to get some.

Member #4480
08-02-15, 02:19
Hate to interrupt the endless questions by those who are too lazy to RTFF and will most likely never go to Uganda, but at least I need a break from it all! Oh and BTW, don't ask me for contact info regarding any of the pics posted.

European Man
08-03-15, 09:53
Hi,

I am in Kampala. Yesterday I fucked a badoo girl but during the night I had s strong fever. Should be malaria? I an taking malarone to prevent.

Helgi
08-03-15, 21:22
Hi,

I am in Kampala. Yesterday I fucked a badoo girl but during the night I had s strong fever. Should be malaria? I an taking malarone to prevent.Hi,

As far as you wrote before you arrived in August which means that you are not more than two days there. Please note that Malaria has a minimum incubation time of at least a week. So it must be something different. Anyhow, if you have a strong inexplicable fever go to a doctor or hospital. Your travel health insurance should have provided you an emergency call number where you can get an address of a recommendable medical institution.

Get well soon and have fun!

Zimzam
08-06-15, 10:18
Anyone can advice me which dating site works best for Uganda, for no strings attached dates.

Thanks.

Otto
08-14-15, 09:19
Anyone can advice me which dating site works best for Uganda, for no strings attached dates.

Thanks.Try Africancompnaions.

Zimzam
08-15-15, 13:38
Try Africancompnaions.Can't find "africancompanions".

Otto
08-16-15, 19:25
Can't find "africancompanions".www.afrointroductions.com

CleanHands
08-16-15, 20:51

This might give you an idea how much to pay for a girl contacted on Afro Introduction.I'm in Dubai, and have a couple of sweet Ugandan regulars stay overnight for threesomes. And they clean my home. I usually pay each 500 AED plus a tip. And yes, they would marry if I wanted to. 50,000 to 100,000 UGX is equivalent to about 50 to 100 AED. Much cheaper in Uganda, so consider yourself lucky!

Also, I registered on AfroIntroductions, but didn't complete my profile, and didn't add a photo, but I still get dozens of messages a day from all over Africa and a few in Dubai, so I'm guessing most of the messages are from BS profiles.

Bashaa
08-30-15, 20:09

Thanks.Have you tried badoo?

European Man
09-13-15, 11:46
Hi all,

I come back from Uganda.

My evalution of this place is OK but I have some complaints!

The biggest problem that I found was the difference between the idea of Africa which I have (plenty of women who block you on street approching for a quickie or for sleeping with you) and the reality. Only hookers within clubs approach you.

I want immediatly say that this was my first tripo to Uganda and that I am not so much able to approch women but definetely they seems to not be impressed to see a white man that walk around them. In few words the life style seems like UK (where I lived). People is shy and doesn't talk with you on the street.

I tried also to use one girl which was with me (Ugandese) to approach other women asking if they should be interested to met one of my friends. It has been done as an experiment and only 3 of 9 women tested replied yes and the question was proposed like to be in love with him and not like to fuck immediatly with him!

You should say, OK you have your contacts by afrointroductions and you have kabalagala and other clubs what do you want more? It simple. I want to be hunted by local girls! Moreover I would to have been hunted by the best women that I have seen here in Kampala. Sudanese girls!

Anyway I fucked using my contact from Afrointroductions and Badoo and visiting Capital Pub.

Morever my complaints about to not have fucked normal girls who are not in the game of prostitution is related to the behaviour of prostitutes (I dislike them in Capital pub and Rock garden cafè. They were so aggressive, mad and drunk.) And to their beauty. Sorry guys but how is possible that in Capital Pub there are so many ugly women and all of them are short when I have seen on the street so many beauty that simply go to work, market, etc?

Now some logistic information.

My hotel was Acacia in Kabalagala. It is opposite to shell petrol station but you must to wal for 100 metres on a shit, ugly, dirty street full of garbage to arrive to its gate. During the night it is also without light and it should be dangerous. No check when a girl arrive and NO check when she leaves. In few words if she rob nobody stop her. For this reason I will not came back. The price was 25 $ per night.

Airport.

It is a ridicolous airport. It is like airports used by ryanair!

When you arrive you are immediately approached by taxi driver (I had the car booked via Hotel). 1 hour to arrive in Kabalagala. During this time you will be shocked by local houses used by Ugandese that probably you have seen on televison when broadcast talk of wars in Africa showing how and where they live!

Food.

Don't eat local animals. I have seen chicken, cows and goats eating garbage being free on the street. I suppose that this is their standard food. When I tried local chicken (hard like a stone) immediatly I went to toilette.

I liked in kabalagala Fuego which is on the top of the hill close to Kenrock Hotel. Ethiopian resturant gave me same problems with toilette. In Kampala I used to go to KFC in acacia mall and Mediterraneo that is considered the best italian restaurant in Kampala. Being italian I tried and I can confirm that is ok, It is not a fake italian restaurant but obviously it cannot be considered the best Italian restaurant in the world.

Credit cards.

Mastercard and Maestro are not accepted!

Be carfull in Kabalagala only Barclays on the top of the hill (italian supermarket) accept mastercard. Visa electron otherwise is accepted.

Forex echange is the simplest method to obtain schilling. No passport is required.

Member #4480
09-21-15, 05:06
And they call Americans stupid?

Hi all,

I was in Uganda (my first time in Africa!) and I was not to much happy about the behavior of women. Walking on the Street nobody talked to me or tried to stop me, it was like in Europe and I did not appreciate that because my intention was to be "hunted" by normal women (not prostitutes) which walked normally on the Street.

I have understood that in Cameroon women approach White men without to be shy or polite, is it right? My dream is to be hunted like a White Bunny during the season when the hunting is opened!

Cameroon could be evaluated as a place for mongering if I don't speak French?

Br.

VishudJb
09-21-15, 06:22
And they call Americans stupid?Is buying sex legal in Uganda.

European Man
09-23-15, 19:24
And they call Americans stupid?What the problem is?

BoomBoom365
09-26-15, 00:52
Is buying sex legal in Uganda.Dear law abiding citizen, please ask the police or Google it! Or RTFF.

Carlos3000
09-26-15, 03:41
Dear law abiding citizen, please ask the police or Google it! Or RTFF.Dear BB365 and Coalburner69,

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it. You guys did me more good than my idiot therapist.

Sincerely,

Lonely in Sex Prison.

SceticoBlu
09-28-15, 08:08
The biggest problem that I found was the difference between the idea of Africa which I have (plenty of women who block you on street approching for a quickie or for sleeping with you) and the reality. Only hookers within clubs approach you.
Since I was planning to go to Kampala that's a quite helpfull remark and I reconsider my plans.

Can you specify your remark a bit? I for myself would not expect a girl to approach me. But did you try conversation with everyday girls on the street, in restaurants and shops and do you think it is likely to get contacts?

I for my part had some sucess with this in Mombasa and the outskirts of Nairobi, but even Nairobi CBD and Addis Abeba are thougher when it comes to female contacts from everyday life. Is Kampala more like Mombasa or rather like Addis in this respect?

Simian
09-30-15, 15:21
Since I was planning to go to Kampala that's a quite helpfull remark and I reconsider my plans.

Can you specify your remark a bit? I for myself would not expect a girl to approach me. But did you try conversation with everyday girls on the street, in restaurants and shops and do you think it is likely to get contacts?

I for my part had some sucess with this in Mombasa and the outskirts of Nairobi, but even Nairobi CBD and Addis Abeba are thougher when it comes to female contacts from everyday life. Is Kampala more like Mombasa or rather like Addis in this respect?Of course you can chat up girls in clubs and other places but you have to be a little discrete sometimes. The lady in question may work there or be known there. She may be married or have a boyfriend. Best to have a cheerful light chat, pay a few compliments, find out if she is married or has a boyfriend (it is always good to avoid the potential violence!) and give her your mobile number. If she likes you she will call you.

But even with some of the more hardened hookers and especially with the non-pro ladies, expect them to cling on to you once you have bedded them. This becomes a problem especially for those who live in Uganda or even in the region of East Africa. Very hard to move them on even when you get another girlfriend. From a muzungu they will expect some help, maybe even for you to set them up in some way or pay their college fees or help them set up a business or even buy some land.

European Man
10-04-15, 17:48

I for my part had some sucess with this in Mombasa and the outskirts of Nairobi, but even Nairobi CBD and Addis Abeba are thougher when it comes to female contacts from everyday life. Is Kampala more like Mombasa or rather like Addis in this respect?My experience is that there is not eyes approach. They walk without to see you.

I test women using one of my girlfriend. She did 9 attempt to ask casually to women if they should be interested to met one of my Muzungu friends. Only 3 replied yes but only like a boyfriend, not butterflies.

SceticoBlu
10-05-15, 13:20
My experience is ...Thanks for sharing. Although I have never been there my expectation is that Uganda does not differ much from Kenya what concerns the availability of amateur girls. Maybe one has to go a bit off the beaten tracks.

In general one should not be mislead by some reports saying things like 'Every girl is available', suggesting the girls there fall on you on the street on during broad daylight, which simply does not meet with reality, not even in the sincity Mtwapa.

Simian
10-16-15, 13:34
Thanks for sharing. Although I have never been there my expectation is that Uganda does not differ much from Kenya what concerns the availability of amateur girls. Maybe one has to go a bit off the beaten tracks.

In general one should not be mislead by some reports saying things like 'Every girl is available', suggesting the girls there fall on you on the street on during broad daylight, which simply does not meet with reality, not even in the sincity Mtwapa.Of course not very girl is available. But if a single girl thinks that she has the chance to be Mrs Muzungu, she is likely to give it some consideration.

In my experience, even the more hardened hookers in Uganda will try to cling on, finding out where you live or where you work so as to stalk you. This is why Uganda and other countries like it work much better for non-residents. They know you are going to leave and you can cut contact once you are on the plane anyway.

European Man
10-26-15, 19:01
I agree 100%.

Sometimes it was really difficult to kick out (obviously gently) the girls who thought during the night about to be Mrs Muzungu.

As already said by Others, NOT every girls will attack you on the Street like zombies that want eat your Muzungo meat.

Anywy next time I want try hiring some older women (40-50) to approach women for me directly on the street.

Of course not very girl is available. But if a single girl thinks that she has the chance to be Mrs Muzungu, she is likely to give it some consideration.

In my experience, even the more hardened hookers in Uganda will try to cling on, finding out where you live or where you work so as to stalk you. This is why Uganda and other countries like it work much better for non-residents. They know you are going to leave and you can cut contact once you are on the plane anyway.

Dodochen
10-27-15, 00:39
I have read some informations about privat sex / swinger partys in kampala. Cost between 100 k and 300 k for a invite.

Have someone contacts for such things? Please give me a PM with informations.

Lover Africa
10-30-15, 19:33
I spent a week in Kampala, had lined up more women on Badoo then I could handle, all non-pros.

Started last Sunday evening when arriving at Entebbe with number 1, fucked her the whole night, will do her again tonight on my way out.

Monday night number 2 nothing to write home about.

Tuesday number 3 hot body but ugly face, very clingy.

Wednesday number 4 to fat for my liking.

Thursday had to take a rest.

Friday waiting for the chic number 1 to arrive.

European Man
11-09-15, 21:57
Hi, the car of Google passed in Kabalagala so now it is possible to view every corner of this place!

Anyway I would ask you where should be a good place of "accumulation" of peatons like the big cross of Kabalagala?

I know that Kasanga should be good but I don't know if REALLY should be a good option where to met "Amateur" directly on the Street.

Moreover somebody has information about Al'bar? I read that it was an important place where to met hookers but, reading on internet, now it should be closed. Anybody can confirm?

Anybody know or has reviews of Others locals in Kabalagala which are not DePosh or Capital pub?

Regards

Meindmc
11-22-15, 21:32
Dear mongers,

Are you aware of any brothels in Kampala or any other city in Uganda. I heard of brothel name Daido Wanders Inn (Ewa Kiwa). Not sure if it is still open. I am looking for brothel managers contact.

Thank you.

MeKongMonky74
01-04-16, 07:40
Hi,

Go to Enteebe next week. Where I have to go? Or have also freelancer dear? Thanks for you help.

MeKongMonky74
01-05-16, 07:08
Hi,

Some of my friend told my have a freelancer in Entebbe with a normal Job an her Name is Julie somebody listen from her. Thanks.

For all info over Enteebe and Kampala.

BoomBoom365
01-17-16, 23:12
Hi,

Some of my friend told my have a freelancer in Entebbe with a normal Job an her Name is Julie somebody listen from her. Thanks.

For all info over Enteebe and Kampala.Lmao! ROFL!! What are you trying to ask or say??

John Traveller
01-31-16, 17:00
I stayed a few days in Kampala, and as I find Ugandan women very fascinating I decided to give the bars in the Kabalgata area a visit. So I went to the club called Posh, as it is recommended on this board. This club is a large open air place with screens showing sports. An ecletic mix of guests. Locals and foreigners. Some regular guests, but I got the impression that most of them were here to pick up.

I arrive mid evening Sunday. Lots of ladies hanging around, but few of them attractive. Then I am lucky, a beauty joins me at my table. Nice face and body and she seems to be into me. Now, this gives me a "to good to be true feeling", but I discover after a while that it IS true. After I drink I ask her to join me to my nearby hotel, she replies yes, and off we go. Acacia Hotel if GF-friendly so all is easy.

We shower seperatly and soon we are on: the BJ is mediocre, but the FS is exellent and she is so nice to be with. We sleep and in the morning it is repeat, great. Then she gets ready to leave and I wonder what to say, because we have not talked business yet. I just try casually to put some notes on the table (don't remember how much) and says "a little tip since you are so nice to me". She seems surprised: "No, I,,, it is not what I want, I just wanted to be with you".

I left Kampala that day, but later I came to regret a bit that I didn't stay longer, or got her number. But that's the way it is sometimes, the best experiences are from those one-time-meetings, and maybe that's just as good, it leaves a nice memory.

I hope to be back in Uganda one day, it's my favorite African country.

(Se part 2 of this story in the Ethiopia thread for a report from a totally opposite experience.).

SheldonC
02-06-16, 10:40
Dear European man,

I want to comment on a few sentences in your post:

1. The biggest problem that I found was the difference between the idea of Africa which I have (plenty of women who block you on street approaching for a quickie or for sleeping with you).

Comment:

Well it's good that you now know the reality! Africa (multiple countries, they are different) is not full of street walkers.

2. Moreover my complaints about to not have fucked normal girls who are not in the game of prostitution is related to the behavior of prostitutes (I dislike them in Capital pub and Rock garden cafe. They were so aggressive, mad and drunk.) And to their beauty. Sorry guys but how is possible that in Capital Pub there are so many ugly women and all of them are short when I have seen on the street so many beauty that simply go to work, market, etc?

Comment:

If you want to date regular women, then use the same approach as in your home country, initiate conversation, be polite, some may be interested in knowing you, go on dates, try to know one another maybe one day she will let you sleep with her!

Hi all,

I come back from Uganda.

My evalution of this place is OK but I have some complaints!

I want immediatly say that this was my first tripo to Uganda and that I am not so much able to approch women but definetely they seems to not be impressed to see a white man that walk around them. In few words the life style seems like UK (where I lived). People is shy and doesn't talk with you on the street.

I tried also to use one girl which was with me (Ugandese) to approach other women asking if they should be interested to met one of my friends. It has been done as an experiment and only 3 of 9 women tested replied yes and the question was proposed like to be in love with him and not like to fuck immediatly with him!.

Wild Rover
05-27-16, 03:22
Greetings all, anybody in Kampala first two weeks of July?

DJ1959
06-24-16, 19:30
Will be coming to Kampala in the next 2 weeks. Need some info on girl friendly places and women.

Please PM me if possible.

Neddy69
07-26-16, 17:37
Finally the Idiots reduced the visa fees to 50 USD. After realizing that I am not paying 100 USD hehe.

https://wolfganghthome.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/ugandas-visa-fees-reduce-to-50-us-dollars-as-of-midnight-tonight/

Unfortunately they also start with this E-Visa crap as from August.

Will they ever learn.

Neddy which is planning a great East African Shag Tour Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda I am coming.

Tbc.

Neddy69.

In Desperate Need of black pussy.
50 Nile beer more.....

Neddy69
07-28-16, 07:05
https://wolfganghthome.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/no-visa-no-boarding-as-uganda-shuts-the-door-for-visa-on-arrival/

Same rubbish as Kenia found out that it's not working, Same Scan crap.

They don't learn.

Off to Mada.

Buy a timbre Visa for 140.000 AR get your entry stamp finish.

Raj Funloving
11-24-16, 09:52
Hi greetings to all of you,

Just wants to share my mongering experience in Uganda through this great forum. (I have been into mongering from many years and enjoyed mongering in Zambia, Bahrain, UK, Dubai & India) Though mongering in India has been disappointing).

I have been in Uganda since last 4 years and has has good chance of mongering enjoying beauties from Uganda, Rwanda & one from Tanzania.

When I first landed in Uganda due to close proximity to the Hotel I used to go to Rock Gardens (That was the only place I knew). Had good mongering experiences to suite my preferences of particularly BBBJ, DATY & CIM (Without cover) and was happy & satisfied.

Then was period when I was out of mongering scene till Dec 2013 where I met a regular girl named Miss M. She has been truly Ugandan Had few drinks & dating. On the second dinner date We had wonderful lusty sex. She has been amazing sucker of dick. She also loves eating & swallowing cream of the dick. She was the only girl I saw for over 2 years during mongering scene.

Cut to 2016 Feb I asked her to get friend of her again named Miss M. What a beauty she is. Lots of Porn movies watching is her passion. She has her shop in down town and just for extra money and fun she has selected fuckers around. Wonderful hearted girls both are. They love genuinely lots of BBBJ, DATY & swallow sperms. She has been still on going fuck mate and are good friends. They charge me Ush. 200 K 2 shots. Now money is not issue at all. I sometimes don't pay them.

In the current year I met a girl who used to work at Cayenne (Ex girl friend of my friend who is now shifted to middle east). She is originally from Rwanda stationed in KLA. She is petite and stunner. Well much money greedier (She asked me initially 400 K for full sex) which I refused. She again enjoys sucking. She really knows how to suck your balls & fuck ones dick. Since I love BBBJ too much I had sessions of oral sex with her apart from full sex. She again enjoys swallowing too much. Her price is 200 K per shot for full sex and 150 for oral sex (BBBJ & CIM).

Had been to the posh & Kabalagala and club venom for mongering but experience was not good as two girls I met at the posh tried robbing me (snatching money from my wallet) in hotel room. I had to be tough and got away from her without additional dent into my pocket.

In March I got to know about Kampala Massage Center at Acacia Avenue. What a place. Secured and reasonable rooms at fixed 70 K and girls who work there are usually stunners. They have Chinese and African beauties to offer. Girls do not steal and are good looking & stunners. Africans charge usually 150 K to 300 K for massage & Full sex (I have been seeing couple of girls named Miss S,Miss A & Miss K & Miss R (Miss K & Miss R from Rwanda origin). I give them 200 K to 300 K for 2 or 3 shots and good massage. Chinese are offered at 250 K per hour including room. With African beauties you have negotiate price in line with what you want.

They relax you with massage the make you horny with lots DFK, BBBJ, DATY good fuck with cover and then lick cream of dick and swallow our thick ice cream.

Have a blast & have enjoyable mongering.

Raj

Member #4643
12-18-16, 15:50
Are girl friendly hotels the rule in Kampala or does one need to be careful in selecting a place to stay?

I have looked through the forum, and cannot find much information on this.

Thanks, F.

Member #4643
12-26-16, 15:44
Does anyone have any experience with this hotel? It has a nice looking gym and is near some of the Kansaga bars and discos.

If it were GF, I would surely book a room.

Thanks, F.

NormanAndrews
12-29-16, 00:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Member #4480
01-02-17, 03:07
Does anyone have any experience with this hotel? It has a nice looking gym and is near some of the Kansaga bars and discos.

If it were GF, I would surely book a room.Assuming that you're going to Kampala to monger, I'm not sure how consideration for this hotel would fit into any reasonable game plan. First off, there's nothing happening in Muyenga, especially at night where it's pitch black and literally dead. Furthermore, you would need a private taxi or bodaboda just to go about anywhere including Kansanga and it's far from the city center as well. Of course, this also applies in reverse making it hard for the girls coming to you who typically rely on shared taxi's for transport.

I suggest that you might RTFF again paying particular attention to the hotels most frequently mentioned. Lots of details there. And BTW, unless specifically mentioned otherwise, assume that all hotels in Kampala are GF.

Addis Alem
01-02-17, 17:46
Assuming that you're going to Kampala to monger, I'm not sure how consideration for this hotel would fit into any reasonable game plan. First off, there's nothing happening in Muyenga, especially at night where it's pitch black and literally dead. Furthermore, you would need a private taxi or bodaboda just to go about anywhere including Kansanga and it's far from the city center as well. Of course, this also applies in reverse making it hard for the girls coming to you who typically rely on shared taxi's for transport.

I suggest that you might RTFF again paying particular attention to the hotels most frequently mentioned. Lots of details there. And BTW, unless specifically mentioned otherwise, assume that all hotels in Kampala are GF.Muyenga is a nice area. Sometimes it's good to be away from the action. And even so, on that front, the action is just around the corner, as the Kabalagala strip is maybe a five minute walk away. CBD is maybe ten minutes away by boda in the evening, a little longer by car. There are nice bars and restaurants in the area. I'd say it looks like a good choice.

Member #4480
01-03-17, 04:57
Muyenga is a nice area. Sometimes it's good to be away from the action. And even so, on that front, the action is just around the corner, as the Kabalagala strip is maybe a five minute walk away. CBD is maybe ten minutes away by boda in the evening, a little longer by car. There are nice bars and restaurants in the area. I'd say it looks like a good choice.I agree with you that Muyenga is a nice area. So much so, that I lived there on and off for a several years. Consequently, I have walked most of that entire area, including nearby Kansanga and Kabalagala.

That said, if you can make it on foot from the International Hotel in Muyenga to Kabalagala in 5 minutes and in total darkness at that, then you can walk on water. 15-20 minutes is more like it and that's just to the roundabout. It's a good 30 min walk all of the way down to the Capitol Pub. Google it if you wish, but my estimates should be pretty much dead nuts on. As far as a 10 minute boda ride to the city center (at night) is concerned, that's a little more realistic (assuming he would even take a boda vs a taxi in the first place) but he's more likely to be headed a tad further towards places like Kololo, Kisementi and Ntinda anyway.

Point being, there are many more accessible and 'nicer' bars and restaurants (not to mention talent), if you're strategically based in the city center vs Muyenga. If you want to go slum it, Ggaba road is always within striking distance too.

Zimzam
01-03-17, 06:06
There are several hotels near the junction of Kabalagala & Tank Hill Road (where there is the Italian Supermarket) . One reasonable hotel is the one which is called " Kentucky. Something " . I stayed there & it was OK, but not luxurious. There are more neighbouring hotels around.

There you are really within walking distance of the clubs, bars & restaurants of Kabalagala.

Member #4178
01-03-17, 07:20
There are several hotels near the junction of Kabalagala & Tank What are the options for long term apartments?

I am living in Mombasa which I pay 150 usd per month for two bedroom apartment.

For 1000 usd you can buy new motorbike. The overall cost per month is 600 usd including rent.

Assuming I am ready to rent 10 km away from center what should I expect to get?

Getting girls in Kampala? I was there for 5 times and that's was the last problem I had.

Member #4480
01-03-17, 14:08
There are several hotels near the junction of Kabalagala & Tank Hill Road (where there is the Italian Supermarket) . One reasonable hotel is the one which is called " Kentucky. Something " . I stayed there & it was OK, but not luxurious. There are more neighbouring hotels around.

There you are really within walking distance of the clubs, bars & restaurants of Kabalagala.I don't think that's what the OP was looking for. He only mentioned the proximity to Kansanga as favorable. If he intended to be close to Kabalagala, that's a different discussion but that was never mentioned.

BTW, I've never heard of the 'Kentucky' hotel? The only hotel that I can recommend in that immediate area is the SEB. If it's still in business that is.

Zimzam
01-03-17, 14:35
BTW, I've never heard of the 'Kentucky' hotel? Actually, it's Hotel Kenrock.

Member #4480
01-04-17, 14:50
Actually, it's Hotel Kenrock.If you're knocking about Kabalagala and want to get away from the noise and need a cheap and quiet place to sleep for the night, yes you can walk up the hill to the Kenrock Hotel. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for which is more than likely to be:

1) Sub basic accomodations at best.

2) A rude and lazy staff.

3) Suspect clientele (perhaps even you).

4) Hit and miss electricity and hot water - 5 hp generator is a joke.

5) One girl allowed in your room only.

6) Crappy restaurant when open.

I find it hard to believe that someone who is seriously considering the International Hotel would even give the Kenrock a passing glance. Keep in mind that I was trying to address the OP's question with some elaboration, not to get into an apples and oranges discussion about hotels in the area.

Ubique2
01-06-17, 12:07
This is a good summary & thanks for the details Raj.

A couple of comments for guys who are just there for a short time.

Most of the nice hotels will require ID at night for your gal & will charge you extra if you have not booked a double.

I usually stay at one of the two best hotels in Kampala. If you don't have time to get out of the city, both hotels offer massage & I always am offered a HJ. Nothing more. One gal asked for $100 for the HJ, to which I laughed and said no & I just had a massage. Next time I saw her, she just gave me the HJ and I gave her $US 10 as a tip. Not all the gals will offer HJ, but believe me, they will let you know. My favorite seduces me with her hands all over my body. Some women just like to touch & she never asked for extra or asked if I wanted. Needless to say, I gave her a better tip because she was so cool.

I've hit the town a few times & it does start and go late on weekends. I've traveled solo & I'm white. I've had working girls hit on me at the nicer clubs and met some normal gals and made friends with them. I've never had a good time at Guvnor, but I always arrive too early, feel lame, then leave early probably before it gets crowded. Silk is OK too.

I've ordered in from Queen's before. The guy on the phone was professional, cool, helpful. They are a good service if you are lazy or solo and don't want to hit the bars and prowl. http://www.queensescortservices.com If you don't like the heavier style booty gals, just tell the dude and he will help you. I met a really kind and nice Rwandan gal and just appreciated the time with her.

The more local guys can steer you to the other bar areas, and probably cheaper options, etc. But I wrote this for the businessman who doesn't have a lot of time to get out. Always make sure you can say no to outrageous offers. But there are some gems and super nice gals in Kampala, so be nice to them, treat them well and they will do the same to you.

Hi greetings to all of you,

Just wants to share my mongering experience in Uganda through this great forum. (I have been into mongering from many years and enjoyed mongering in Zambia, Bahrain, UK, Dubai & India) Though mongering in India has been disappointing).

I have been in Uganda since last 4 years and has has good chance of mongering enjoying beauties from Uganda, Rwanda & one from Tanzania.

When I first landed in Uganda due to close proximity to the Hotel I used to go to Rock Gardens (That was the only place I knew). Had good mongering experiences to suite my preferences of particularly BBBJ, DATY & CIM (Without cover) and was happy & satisfied.

Then was period when I was out of mongering scene till Dec 2013 where I met a regular girl named Miss M. She has been truly Ugandan Had few drinks & dating. On the second dinner date We had wonderful lusty sex. She has been amazing sucker of dick. She also loves eating & swallowing cream of the dick. She was the only girl I saw for over 2 years during mongering scene..

Member #4643
01-07-17, 08:15
This is a good summary & thanks for the details Raj.

I usually stay at one of the two best hotels in Kampala. I agree about Raj's report. But I am not certain what the best hotels are in Kampala. Even the expensive ones get fair to poor reviews on TripAdviser. It would be nice to know what the names of these hotels are and why they are so good.

Many thanks!

Raj Funloving
01-07-17, 13:30
Thank you Ubique bro for your generous comments & sharing vital info.

In December around Christmas time I came across an advert on Sex party at EBB on 17th Dec. By Girl called Vivian. Charges were only 50 K.

I tried to find genuineness of that party but could not succeed. Does Uganda offer sex parties like LMP and other at London & Manchester. If yes I would be interested.

Please PM and we can chit chat.

In muyenga up on hill I always take my sex partners (Few Chosen ones) at diplomat Hotel.

Warm Regards.

Keep mongering but be safe.

Raj.

Butterfly 72
01-07-17, 15:20
I've been to Kenrock two times.

- The staff was very friendly and helpful.

- True, the rooms are very basic but clean and the cleaning lady did a fine job.

- If something in the room didn't work they repaired it quickly.

- cleaning dirty laundry needs two or three days.

- The food from the restaurant from the hotel is from average to good. It depends on what the staff really can cook.

I was satisfied with my two staying in Kenrock and I'm planning to book a room there for the 3rd time when I will fly to Uganda again in April.

Member #4480
01-10-17, 20:19
I agree about Raj's report.Don't be so quick to 'agree' with this. Do your homework and consider the source.

But I am not certain what the best hotels are in Kampala. Even the expensive ones get fair to poor reviews on TripAdviser. It would be nice to know what the names of these hotels are and why they are so good.All of the 'best' hotels in Kampala you've already most likely seen on Tripadvisor. The Kampala Serena and Kabira Country Club come to mind but others are in the discussion as well. It sounds like you might be confusing Kampala with Monte Carlo? Ugandan hospitality and facility standards are far below what they are elsewhere and therefore 5 star ratings are few and far between even among those considered to be the 'best' in Kampala. At some point you have to decide on whether you want to stay at a luxurious high-end hotel or at a hotel more conducive to maximizing your mongering time, opportunities and activities.

Lastly, don't give too much credence to members here who give very little details, a total of 6 posts and nothing prior on Uganda.

Raj Funloving
01-10-17, 21:43
Dear mongers,

Thanks to lead from other post of Ubique I decided to venture & test girls of escort services. Thats what I enjoyed most in UK some years back.

So checked in and contacted through them WA booking no. The guy was friendlier and cool. Sent me pics of currently available gals.

Selected Cathy who is fair looking nice face cut girl. It was last Sunday Afternoon. Checked in at Tip Tone Hotel Muyenga an average hotel but with spacious rooms.

It was deal or heart break since Cathy does not offer BBBJ or CIM. After so much of percipience she offered to try CIM without condom.

Massage was excellent erotic & relaxing. Had good round of CBJ, Sex in cow girl position & CIM.

Total Damage USD 120 at Ush. 3500 to USD hence paid 420,000 Ush to escort agency. Hotel Room was 100,000 & drinks 10 k.

It was an average encounter. My Heart still wanted more hence selected very petite girl called Ms. Shanita for Monday evening encounter.

Well Girl was delayed so escort agency guy sent another replacement but girl was not at good.

At 6.30 came Shanita. Girl is petite & kinky with pierce. Quickly settled with BBBJ fuck in doggy style & CIM.

It was relaxing sex overall.

Well just wanted to venture into escort services otherwise In Uganda there is no need for escorts services. You go to nice night club and you will get one (Usually that's has been my experience in 2016).

Raj.

Member #4480
01-10-17, 23:10
I've been to Kenrock two times.

- The staff was very friendly and helpful.

- True, the rooms are very basic but clean and the cleaning lady did a fine job.

- If something in the room didn't work they repaired it quickly.

- cleaning dirty laundry needs two or three days.

- The food from the restaurant from the hotel is from average to good. It depends on what the staff really can cook.

I was satisfied with my two staying in Kenrock and I'm planning to book a room there for the 3rd time when I will fly to Uganda again in April.Perhaps your experience with this hotel is more recent than mine and things have improved. However, unless ownership has changed I don't see that happening.

The location is the only positive other than the low cost. But then you get what you pay for including on-going visits from the police if you stay there long enough. Yes they get tipped off (and paid off) by the 'very friendly and helpful' staff that you rave about.

Member #4480
01-13-17, 16:31
What are the options for long term apartments? I am living in Mombasa which I pay 150 usd per month for two bedroom apartment.There are many options for long term rentals. Depending on the area and amenities, $150 a month (unfurnished) is definitely doable. However, make sure that a Ugandan negotiates this for you!

For 1000 usd you can buy new motorbike.That's more or less in the ballpark depending on the make and model of course.

The overall cost per month is 600 usd including rent.I don't know what's loaded into that figure (entertainment, for instance?) but whatever your cost is in Mombasa, you should be able to do equal if not less in Kampala for a similar lifestyle.

Getting girls in Kampala? I was there for 5 times and that's was the last problem I had.Hmmm, that's a larger topic, but rest assured that if you relocate there, that won't be a problem for long.

Member #4178
01-15-17, 07:41
My choice of hotels was Astoria hotel in Burton st and another one opposite Equatorial Shopping Mall and MT Zion hotel. I forgot the name. Its an ally from William next to Equatorial Shopping Mall. Hotel new Gloria is located also just next.

List of budget hotel and maps are in http://www.bradtguides.com/uganda-3190.html its a preview of the book but the best info which is list of hotels and map left for the preview. Just click on the book cover.

Security is not perfect in those low cost hotels so I come with a long chain and lock my Briefcase to bed or chair.

The direct bus cost 2000 ksh from Mombasa to the border Busia town. Got two eager contact from Badoo. Be there in a few days we will see.

ArifBD
02-13-17, 06:00
Uganda is pussy Paradise. It is very easy for anyone (Yes I am from Bangladesh and its easy even for me) to get laid at will. And special thanks to Ugandan Men for our fortune. Ugandan Men are like monkeys, they will fuck any hole they find suitable. Therefore, the girls don't trust them. Enter a foreigner, and you are automatically a good choice.

Personally I found that being nice to the girls, taking them to watch a movie, dinner always work. Because it is a very poor country, spending like 20/30 $ on activities if sufficient. The girl probably does not have the chance of enjoying those "luxuries" often. And she will reward you, big time. They may get a bit clingy, even stalk you but not to the extent the Filipinos to.

One little request, please be kind to them. I always give them good Taxi Money even when I know it is not required or less will do. I also keep in touch with them long after I left. I actually have a few good FWBs in Uganda now. And the benefits are good!

Terry09
02-20-17, 07:14
Uganda is pussy Paradise. It is very easy for anyone (Yes I am from Bangladesh and its easy even for me) to get laid at will. And special thanks to Ugandan Men for our fortune. Ugandan Men are like monkeys, they will fuck any hole they find suitable. Therefore, the girls don't trust them. Enter a foreigner, and you are automatically a good choice.
I'm sure everyone on this forum fucks anyone they find suitable, so are we all like monkeys?

You have some money on you to spend the girls see that, so they invest in you by telling you that you are the best and the locals don't treat them right, my foot! As soon as you leave it's the Ugandan chaps that will be fucking the living daylights out of them.

Johann2
02-24-17, 21:57
At AriBD. Are you really from Bangladesh? I've spent time in Dhaka and I don't think a Bengali would speak like that about his people. Also, Bangladesh is very different from India. There are lovely people in both countries but unfortunately I couldn't wait to leave India because a large number of people there are very rude. The same can not be said of Bangladesh, they were much more friendly and if not for the horrible traffic / pollution I wouldn't mind staying a bit longer.

Dodochen
04-02-17, 09:01
For a long time I was unsure where to go. Now I decided to go to Uganda. Is anyone here who is in Kampala for the next two months and is looking for activities together like clubbing and more? Please contact me PM.

Dodochen
04-16-17, 09:42
Here some informations.

I am still in Kampala and explore the city. I am the shy monger but I am also very curious so I want to see at least everything. I have read a lot here and I have introduced some things differently.

First: There are many white tourists. Especially young women. When I was in Kabalagala about 11 pm yesterday, a group of 15 white women and men went to the Capital Pub in front of me. The Pub was full and it need 20 min till a girl come to me. In Rock Cafe it will be much faster (2 till 4 min).

Second: Since poshe looks cool, but unfortunately few women. Except for Capital Pub, it is the same in this street everywhere. Rock Cafe is empty on Saturday at 10pm and Friday at midnight. Maybe 20 women. Although the look really good but for me too few.

Third: To discuss about the price is for me as shy guy not easy. They don't want to talk about money but want it in the morning. I give 70000 every time and it is for the girls Enough. Actually very simple and cheap. Service is great.

A good (and if you ask me safe place) is the south, after the roundabout of the William Street. In the night not so many white tourists (never see another there) and the girls are willing. There is much street action. As I walk from the roundabout to the rock garden I saw at 9 pm nearly 30 street walker. I ignore this girls and three girls try to hold me (very aggressive). But not so wild like describe the street action in kampala in the very old posts.

At the moment I try tinder. It's looking great in this area. Later more.

Mopar Man
04-18-17, 17:17
Thank you Dodochen.

Thank you for some great current information on Kampala / Uganda. I have been keeping an eye on the board for information on this area for some time as I am considering a trip through the region this fall / winter.

Your report is spot on for the type of information I appreciate finding. If you have any comments on average costs of accommodation and safety and things of interest it would be great.

I hope your trip continues to be enjoyable and that you enjoy many a happy day. I believe you mentioned that you may be in the area for a couple of months? Please keep the reports coming and happy travels to you.

Cheers.

Here some informations.

I am still in Kampala and explore the city. I am the shy monger but I am also very curious so I want to see at least everything. I have read a lot here and I have introduced some things differently.

First: There are many white tourists. Especially young women. When I was in Kabalagala about 11 pm yesterday, a group of 15 white women and men went to the Capital Pub in front of me. The Pub was full and it need 20 min till a girl come to me. In Rock Cafe it will be much faster (2 till 4 min).

Second: Since poshe looks cool, but unfortunately few women. Except for Capital Pub, it is the same in this street everywhere. Rock Cafe is empty on Saturday at 10pm and Friday at midnight. Maybe 20 women. Although the look really good but for me too few.

Third: To discuss about the price is for me as shy guy not easy. They don't want to talk about money but want it in the morning. I give 70000 every time and it is for the girls Enough. Actually very simple and cheap. Service is great..

Raj Funloving
04-25-17, 21:34
Dear mongers,

Friday night action.

Last week Friday I was so horny so I talked to my regular sex partner Ms M who willingly accepted my offer to meet. Met at Diplomat and after few shots of Red wine We headed to room.

Ms M is wonderful looking sexy and kinky girl so had wonderful sex with lots of DFK she gave super BBBJ. After the kinky BBBJ had sex in missionary cow boy & doggy sex.

Finally I finished in her mouth. It was wonderful satisfying sex. After deep lips to lips kiss we departed.

Dick still wanted more action. So headed to De Posh. After settling down I saw a very petite sexy hooker. Made a deal with that sexy gal for short time.

Ms S has super attitude to please men.

Headed to my room at Diplomat followed by super BBBJ and then I gave her lusty DATY and wonderful sex in Missionary & doggy.

Finally I finished in her mouth.

Total Damages for Miss M: Ush. 200 K for two shots + Ush. 33000 for drinks.

Total Damages for having Miss S at De posh: Ush. 80,000 for shot +Ush 40,000 for drinks.

Raj.

Terry09
04-26-17, 07:25
Dear mongers,

Friday night action.

Total Damages for Miss M: Ush. 200 K for two shots + Ush. 33000 for drinks.

Total Damages for having Miss S at De posh: Ush. 80,000 for shot +Ush 40,000 for drinks.

Raj.Correct me if I am wrong Raj but combined total damages for the two girls were equivalent to +/- US $100.

JstWanagetLaid
04-26-17, 10:16
Correct me if I am wrong Raj but combined total damages for the two girls were equivalent to +/- US $100.Is that expensive by Ugandan standards? Or is that normal fare?

BobBlack
04-26-17, 17:11
Is that expensive by Ugandan standards? Or is that normal fare?I would say it's pretty standard but please remember Raj's definition of a woman may be totally different to yours.

Neddy69
04-26-17, 18:44
I would say it's pretty standard but please remember Raj's definition of a woman may be totally different to yours.It depends where you monger. For me way too much. LT no more than 50.000 ugx. ST 30.000 ugx. But I monger in clubs only if I get a sweet semipro. I go more the GF route.

But tourists tend to overpay everywhere. No way I shell out 200 k plus for a hooker. But I am not a tourist. I am long term africa monger and I spend at least a month or more on one destination. There is plenty of fish in the sea. Some girls position them if course as upmarket hoes. There will be always a great bandwidth. I know chicas in Nairobi clubs they make 10.000 ksh ST. But if they like you. You shag them outside the club. I never go for updressed chicas. They factor in the cost of clothing and sundries.
I like my girls poor. Cheap phone. Simple dress. New in the game. Max age 23. Too many problems with upmarket hoes. If i really like one i take the number and shag them during the day. And loads of nonpros. Or so they claim. Looking for nice Muzungu. Building up my database for Uganda and Rwanda. Afrointro still works like a song.

Raj Funloving
04-26-17, 21:13
Guys agreed.

No I'm not here to spoil the market but you see sometimes I kind of over pay if I see long term GF potential.

The first girl is long term semi GF and I do pay for her wonderful kinky sex. She is gorgeous and beautiful a true Ugandan beauty. Some time I do pay just 50 K for long time of 2 hrs (2 rounds of sex). It depends on mood of my johnny and the her requirements. One or two times I have not paid her. We have been seeing each other from last 3 years.

As far as second girl is concerned, I paid 100 k for ST which might be 30 K extra but the girl Miss O sorry not Miss S is very beautiful with super eyes. I gave in and did not bargain much as I thought I could be investing in long term semi GF.

I will still try to pay reasonable prices. I assure you.

My Saturday experience was low amount mongering as I paid just 200,000 for full night with max 4-5 popes upto Sunday morning 9. But I could only make 3 popes though.

Will submit my FR soon.

Raj.

It depends where you monger. For me way too much. LT no more than 50.000 ugx. ST 30.000 ugx. But I monger in clubs only if I get a sweet semipro. I go more the GF route.

But tourists tend to overpay everywhere. No way I shell out 200 k plus for a hooker. But I am not a tourist. I am long term africa monger and I spend at least a month or more on one destination. There is plenty of fish in the sea. Some girls position them if course as upmarket hoes. There will be always a great bandwidth. I know chicas in Nairobi clubs they make 10.000 ksh ST. But if they like you. You shag them outside the club. I never go for updressed chicas. They factor in the cost of clothing and sundries.
I like my girls poor. Cheap phone. Simple dress. New in the game. Max age 23. Too many problems with upmarket hoes. If i really like one i take the number and shag them during the day. And loads of nonpros. Or so they claim. Looking for nice Muzungu. Building up my database for Uganda and Rwanda. Afrointro still works like a song.

Terry09
04-27-17, 08:32
It depends where you monger. For me way too much. LT no more than 50.000 ugx. ST 30.000 ugx. But I monger in clubs only if I get a sweet semipro. I go more the GF route.

I like my girls poor. Cheap phone. Simple dress. New in the game. Max age 23. Too many problems with upmarket hoes. If i really like one i take the number and shag them during the day. And loads of nonpros. Or so they claim. Looking for nice Muzungu. Building up my database for Uganda and Rwanda. Afrointro still works like a song.I can relate to that although I am quite flexible with age. I have found that the older WGs tend to offer better performance.

I will still try to pay reasonable prices. I assure you.

My Saturday experience was low amount mongering as I paid just 200,000 for full night with max 4-5 popes upto Sunday morning 9. But I could only make 3 popes though.

Will submit my FR soon.

Raj.Great! Keep them coming.

Neddy69
04-27-17, 08:39
Good to hear. Morocco used to be my favorite place. Now killed by overpaying gulf arabs and european tourist who consider it normal to pay 100 $ per shot. I accept that as a muzungu I ll pay a premium. Don't worry. I also maintained a GF for 6 months. Paid her 120€ via Mpesa. Was it love? Was it I pitied her. Been there done that. In my opinion its about having steaming hot sex. But don't get into a relationship. Have met many guys who lost everything. Totally cleaned out. The hard part is to pull the plug and make a clean getaway. Hehe. Thats why I change countries. One thing there is no shortage of in Africa. Hot sweet young pussy. More than you can eat during your lifetime.

Neddy.

Who works right now in cold Europe.

Dodochen
04-28-17, 11:21
Some of the old recommendations are out of time by the theme Hotels. For example the JBK Hotel is expensive and has nothing for this money. They need two days and 7 different rooms for showing me a room with working air conditioner.

I saw much more Hotels. Much better for double 101 k is the new diamonds hotel. Really good and new rooms. Cheap Laundry but like the JBK not a silence place. Just one Fan and no WIFI. But for WIFI you can use mobile Internet (MTN 1 Month 500 mb for 25000).

And note: it is not necessary to pay much for a girl which sleep by you. You give what you think what is ok. Between 10 and 30 Dollar are OK.

Short Story: one times at 9 pm on the williams street a hooker girl come to me and say: "just 10000". That is sad.

Neddy69
04-29-17, 05:53
Some of the old recommendations are out of time by the theme Hotels. For example the JBK Hotel is expensive and has nothing for this money. They need two days and 7 different rooms for showing me a room with working air conditioner.

I saw much more Hotels. Much better for double 101 k is the new diamonds hotel. Really good and new rooms. Cheap Laundry but like the JBK not a silence place. Just one Fan and no WIFI. But for WIFI you can use mobile Internet (MTN 1 Month 500 mb for 25000).

And note: it is not necessary to pay much for a girl which sleep by you. You give what you think what is ok. Between 10 and 30 Dollar are OK.

Short Story: one times at 9 pm on the williams street a hooker girl come to me and say: "just 10000". That is sad.Found a great app. Jumia Travel download app on android market. Loads of cheap hotels for Africa. Forget booking.com. In this site you find loads of cheap hotels in Kampala. At dodochen I hope we hear more about SW scene. Good day pickup spots like malls. What about travel. Go to Fort Portal. Squirters Country. We need intelligence man. Don't sit 3 months in KLA. Have some sweets lined up in tagged badoi and afro. Planning Uganda und Rwanda.

Cheers Neddy.

Dodochen
04-30-17, 08:34
Thanks needy for the hint with the app.

I found two places which I will visit today and maybe change.

Looking for a new place to stay. At the moment I am in really bad Hotel (college in). For girls is no ID necessary. But you can not good sleep there (loud church).

I was in fort portal one week ago. Bad experience with girls. I think because to many white men come to this place.

Later more. (I write with smartphone).

Raj Funloving
05-01-17, 14:59
Last to last Saturday on 22nd April I got a call from Miss P from Rwanda (I had raunchy sex with in Rwanda in this year Jan when I visited there. She is beautiful with C-curve boobs.

Decided to spend night with her. We directly met at Diplomat Hotel. Hotel is recently refurbished so prices have slightly gone up. Its Ush 60,000 now. Its new bar works up to 2 am. So around 12 we met. Had few drinks at Bar and then immediately went into room.

Had a wonderful session with her. She loves licking and to be licked. Though BBBJ is not that great but with its enjoyable. She has nice boobs and tattoo exactly on top of left boob. Enjoyed sucking boobs and then licked her pussy with fingers and tongue.

Then we started with Missionary and went to cowboy & finally doggy style. As I was about cum removed condom & let her eat my cum.

During 1 to 6 we had 3 rounds of wonderful kinky sex. I have to admit here that some time Rwandan girls do know how to please men more than Ugandan beauties. This is my humble opinion.

Shelled out 200 K Ush for 3 pops (She agreed for 4-5 pops) but I could manage well upto 3 popes up to 6 and then I had leave to my home.

FRS on last week will follow.

Guys, agreed and noted to keep the prices at reasonable & low level.

Raj.

Dodochen
05-01-17, 21:42
Yesterday a girl (20 years, slim with big tits) from capital pub told me that I have she overpaid (was the second time) the last time. I gave her for longtime 70000 the second time 80000 (4 pops).

Aslab40
05-06-17, 10:59
Correct me if I am wrong Raj but combined total damages for the two girls were equivalent to +/- US $100.Hi Raj,

Thanks a lot for your Insight.

Would you love to share some information where can I find girls in Kampala?

I don't want to visit bars.

Balanitico
05-06-17, 19:24
Hi guys,

Can I ask you few questions?

If comparing Kabalagala with city center:

- Where is better to stay for having hookers close to the hotel without to take taxi but just walking? And in case in city center are there other places (not Rock Garden) fully localized on Hookers and Customers?

- Are there in city center hotels with website for 25/35 euro per night close to places with Hookers?

- Kabalagala night clubs: I always hear about them but then people talk just about Capital Pub and De Posh, are there others?

- Kabalagala hotels: are there hotels with website (not Kenrock or Acacia) which let you to book online?

Thanks!

Neddy69
05-07-17, 08:43
Yesterday a girl (20 years, slim with big tits) from capital pub told me that I have she overpaid (was the second time) the last time. I gave her for longtime 70000 the second time 80000 (4 pops).Haha that's a good one. Never heard of a chica complain beeing overpaid. 10 € is way more any local pays. Thats 40.000 ugx. LT ST is no clear concept. In Kenya its per shot. From 2 € upwards. Of course if you are a Hilton or Radisson Blue pussy you start with 100€. But I am not at per diem or company expense. And if you monger in a Bush village. Which I ll do. I want to go shagging Samburu and Massai village chicks. I ll report.

Dodochen
05-10-17, 20:48
Hi guys,

Can I ask you few questions?

If comparing Kabalagala with city center:

- Where is better to stay for having hookers close to the hotel without to take taxi but just walking? And in case in city center are there other places (not Rock Garden) fully localized on Hookers and Customers?

- Are there in city center hotels with website for 25/35 euro per night close to places with Hookers?

- Kabalagala night clubs: I always hear about them but then people talk just about Capital Pub and De Posh, are there others?

- Kabalagala hotels: are there hotels with website (not Kenrock or Acacia) which let you to book online?

Thanks!1. Hard question. The action starts in the citycebtre earlier. I think it is there much more easy to go out and get one. First night at 11 pm I go out and walk to the top pub. Two times a girl came to me and "want me". If you walk to rock garden you will find much more girls, but if you ask me, no so many beauties. Rock garden has beautiful if you like Woman with a sexy dress. I like.

More the normal girls you must go to capital pub or de posh. But at 9 pm in the week you will find there just 20.

Woman.

2. Diamonds Hotel cost 101 k for a double and is really good and in the centre. The best one for this price in the centre if you ask me. Just 3 till 5 walk min to the street action.

3. there are many more. And you find here some more informations about this pubs. AIs bar and deus bar. Both starts really late. I was one time there and it was empty (11 pm).

4. A girl gave me the recommendation for looking in the Olympic Hotel. I was never there.

I will give in some days a big report with much more (new) informations.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Balanitico
05-14-17, 12:24
First night at 11 pm I go out and walk to the top pub.

2. Diamonds Hotel cost 101 k for a double and is really good and in the centre. The best one for this price in the centre if you ask me. Just 3 till 5 walk min to the street action.Thank you Dodochen.

What are pubs that you are talking about?

Where can be found women close to the Diamonds Hotel?

Goshawk
05-18-17, 08:53
After two years absence I am back in Uganda again. First impression: lovely as ever.

I do have a "girl friend" here who definitely is not a hooker. She was dumped by her boy friend a good while ago and thus was free again to spend time with me. No need for hookers.

With her and some other friends we walked throug Kabalagala, which was raunchy and busy as ever. Even though I had obvious female company I got many offers. In other words, the "business" is still there - on the street and in the two or three clubs we visited.

I (we) stayed in Speke Hotel, in the CBD. Very nice and also girl friendly if you do it fairly discreetly. Next door, of course, is Rock Garden. My girl was extremely curious to see how "business" was going on there. We went on a Monday night (midnight) and of course there was not much going on. Still, there were at least two dozen girls there, more than twice the number of males. Girls for any taste. Big & fat. Huge boobs and big butts. Wonderfully slender and perfect bodies. Short ones as well as tall ones. Even though I was obviously "taken" some of the girls tried anyway to get some business. One clearly suggested a threesome.

Soon I will be off on a two-week Safari with my girl, out to the beautiful west of Uganda.

I am a pretty old geezer, well preserved, but my girl would love to get more "service" from me than I am able to deliver, even with the help of tadalafil. It is really wonderful to get her loving attention 24/7.

Raj Funloving
05-23-17, 23:00
Hi,

Surely I would love to share information.

According to my mongering (heavy though) there are so many spots where you can get so many girls even if you don't go to bars or pubs.

Networking site Badoo is one. You can meet choice of girls and most of them are into sex for money though very cheap. I paid 2 girls some thing around Ush 100 K for 4-5 popes and both are sexy & kinky.

Then there are others whom you interact in normal course of business. Recently I met a very petite & beautiful banker (works in marketing department of Credit card). We had couple of dinner date and third time she spent a night with me just last week. Though she refused for CIM it was wonderful sex. Costs was 3 dinners amounting to Ush 110,000. Few drinks at hotel rooms. Nothing else. She said I was overwhelmed with way I spent time with her. May her consideration could be my signing with credit card of that bank. This was specific but in nutshell Ugandan girls are friendly.

You can score in malls like Acacia or you can visit Massage centers like KLA Massage center situated in Acacia. Though girls in massage parlour quote very high Ush. 150-200 k for shot. So I avoid going there.

Hope this information is useful. You can use PM facility.

Raj.

Hi Raj,

Thanks a lot for your Insight.

Would you love to share some information where can I find girls in Kampala?

I don't want to visit bars.

Raj Funloving
05-24-17, 21:13
Dear mongers,

After my kids shifted I have been alone so I have been into kind of heavy mongering.

Miss S-Cuisine from Kongo.

Went to visit Deuces bar-taken over by Indian management. I was told that I have to go only after 3 am to find beautiful girls. I followed the time and yes girls had just started flocking.

I met miss S from Kongo. She is very sexy looking mixed breed girl. Had good time with her with lots of kissing and Ok BBBJ with passion 2 shots of wonderful sex & CIM.

Costs: few beers at Deuces Bar & Ush 100,000. I repeated her in a week time. We went to bubbles in second time and again had good night long sex.

Miss be-Manager at Diplomat Hotel Muyenga-Cuisine from Ethiopia.

I usually take my girls to Diplomat Hotel Muyenga from last 4 years. There are 3 Ethiopian hotties who work as bar managers. Initially I thought that they were just bar girls but then realised they are available for sex.

Selected one hot Ethiopian who come after bar was closed to my room. She has very sexy Ethopian look (She does not speak fluent English though) She is good sucker of the dick and she loves to be licked. Had 3 shots of wonderful sex and she enjoyed taking my Cum. It was wonderful time with her. Cost Ush 130,000.

Miss are-Student from Tanzania-Cuisine from Tanzania.

I met her at Bubbles. Very bubbly & Sexy looking. For the first time I went to guest house at Kabalagala. Very cheap accommodation Ush 35,000. Lots of DFK and one most sensual BBBJ very nice turn off was hair grown near Pussy. Had nice Sex and then lastly CIM. Had couple of shots. Cost of sex was Ush 100,000 plus cost of beers.

Repeated her again in week time.

Girls from Badoo:

1. Miss V-28 year cuisine from Jinja.

Very petite and extra dark skinned but super sexy & naughty. She loves kinky Sex. She used Yoghurt to suck my dick. We had 3 steamy sex all night long with lots of DFK, kinky BBBJ, nice pussy licking and steamy sex spanking my cum through her throat and on boobs.

Cost very reasonable of Ush. 90,000 plus Wine.

2. Miss T-32 year Cuisine from Rwanda.

A typical Rwandan beauty & attitude to please men. O men Rwandan girls really know how to play with men dildo and give pleasure to men.

Again night long super DFK, Wow wet BBBJ (She is really licker of juices streaming out of dick) super licking of her pussy hot sex & CIM (though initially she was reluctant).

A Marketing manager of International Bank:

Nice Sex night long with this girl. She knows how to suck dick but she refused completely for CIM.

Lots of mongering yet to come & to be reported.

Raj.

Bsben
05-25-17, 19:34
Hello Raj Funloving.

What is the name of the guesthouse at kabalagala?

Is it OK to walk at night at Kabalagala? Is it like Gambia streets ore like kenia streets?

Thanks.

Raj Funloving
05-29-17, 21:19
Dear,

Guest house is called Mabira guest house. Very cheap but rooms are not too bad. Rooms are okay.

I have never walked on Kabalagala street.

Enjoy and take care.

Raj.

Hello Raj Funloving.

What is the name of the guesthouse at kabalagala?

Is it OK to walk at night at Kabalagala? Is it like Gambia streets ore like kenia streets?

Thanks.

Kakao1
06-03-17, 00:29
In November I'll go the first time to Kampala, is Kabalagla a good place for mongering?

I prefer to stay at Central View Hotel.

Plot 53 Nsambya Ggaba Road, Kampala, Uganda.

StefanSG
06-03-17, 06:52
Does someone have experience with contacts, procured by a boda guy? They should be a good source for ladies, don't they?

I want to meet a pregnant lady or a lady who is breastfeeding when am there.

Mutton59
06-03-17, 11:46
This is my first post, forgive me as new entry.

I 'll be for business 3/4 day in Kampala after August, I love black beauty not too chubby: I prefer physically more Naomi Campbell than Rihanna.

Speke H seems to be a good place to stay and I will manage to be there.

I love threesome with a lot of lesbo action, any suggestion is welcome: where to go and any tel number, profile to get them (Facebook.) age 20 up top 40.

Right now I can be useful only for Italy, a lot of travelling abroad for tourism & business (tourism with my previous wife, I m fresh of divorce), business I hadn't before the willingness.

Dionysis
06-14-17, 10:46
This will be my first time in Uganda. I need to be in Jinja, but was hoping to stick some time on in Kampala after.

My questions on Jinja are:

1. I will only be there for a couple of days so is there anywhere I can pre-arrange girls beforehand? The dating sites seem like a lot of effort, particularly when looking for professionals. Or is it quite easy to find (semi) professionals? If so, which sites would you advise?

2. What venues are the best hunting grounds in Jinja (hotels, bars, clubs). Is there a particular area of town?

For Kampala, I had the following questions:

1. Which higher end hotels are girl friendly?

Thanks.

SerialFucker
06-16-17, 14:14
In November I'll go the first time to Kampala, is Kabalagla a good place for mongering?

I prefer to stay at Central View Hotel.

Plot 53 Nsambya Ggaba Road, Kampala, Uganda.Kabalagala is good place if you like low quality gals. For stunners you have to go to places like Cayenne Lounge and Bubbles (Irish pub). Address you will find using Google.

Dodochen
07-14-17, 20:23
Hello,

I wanted to write a report. I divide into recommendations and no recommendations in the search and general hints.

Kampala:

- BodaBoda from the center to Victoria (Ggaba beach, best beach place) Lake 10000 Shilling, to the Capital Pub 5000 Shilling. Time from the city center about 20 min. By taxi (not BodaBoda) though safer but more expensive and dependent on the daytime slower. But taxis do the same for double the price.

- Clear recommendation for a hotel Diamonds Hotel (girlfriendly). Very nice and new and for 102 k good rooms without AC. Unfortunately only hot rooms and as everywhere so central also very loud. Otherwise very central.

- Do not call BodaBoda from the street at 11 am or later. Always take only trustworthy, there are many stories about screwing at night. Taxis are always safe.

- A tip for good and very delicious food: Fasika in the Kivafu Road (near the Deuces Bar) and Lebanese Food at Bukoto Ntinda (Very good and cheap pizza offer).

- Super Hotel NOB View (with swimming pool, nice view, quiet and AC) for low season 60 k per night. But unfortunately a bit far from everything. Travel to Kabalagala with BodaBoda for 8000 possible.

- In the hotel NOB hotel there is a massage parlor with happyending. Unfortunately only two ladies available and average look. Massage 60 k plus 20 k handjob. The one lady offered me to come to my room later in the evening. For more fun (sex and BJ).

- Prices are still seemingly stable.

No recommendation:

- Facebook Pimps. They can be forgotten. Offer the ugliest women, are very unreliable and cost a lot of time. I have a pimp saying that I wanted to see the women at his branch (daytime).

It has given an hour after the agreed time a very unsympathetic woman I could have had. Never again.

- Fort Portal and African Club (or something similar). Women danced with me and my friend and drunk diligently. When we wanted to go, the women did not want to go to the hotel. Never happens befor in africa.

- according to articles on the Internet is to be on the Stensera Road / Kabusu Road Streetaction. I did not find a single woman at 10 pm on Saturday night.

- The TLC Club I have not found or believe that no longer exists.

- Ange-Noir is now called Guvnor and Club Silk is closed. Guvnor has no more Ladynights and only open on weekends. In my opinion, a bad place for women to get acquainted, even if large and crowded at the weekend, the people are very distant and for me rather unattractive (thicker).

Recommendation.

- Top pub and from there direction Speke Hotel. Streetaction with about 10-30 women from about 11 o'clock. Rock Cafe for the more attractive women (about 20-30) aged 25 to 30 years. The women are partly very eager. Prices from 10 k possible.

In the Rock Cafe is usually 100 k desired, even if one does not negotiate. Every day in the Rock Cafe another woman to choose is partly a bit difficult, since the ladies of the last night you usually run after. Women mostly between 25 and 30 years in Rock Cafe with many exceptions. I had some ladies from there.

- Capital pub, where you can also find around 10 pm in the evening often something good. Right next to the Capital Pub there is a ShortTime hotel well hidden in an alley for 10 k (including condom) which can be used. I had there once, it was too dirty for a second number, where the nice lady liked a second number.

Have the woman without talking about money to talk about a drink (5 k) and for sex 20 k.

- I often took a twenty-year-old from the Capital Pub. She was very correct and (like so some there) very on sex off. I had with her four numbers before falling asleep. Also facefuck with CIM no problem.

- Tinder and Badoo, felt with a 50% hit rate. 2 hours infested to get a date. More dates I did not make because of lack of time. The Tinderdate was also for a few weeks my girlfriend. This woman (29 years) looked serious and I had only after some dates with her in bed.

- Ggaba Beach on special days like Easter. There are big open events. Perfect place for meeting girls. But do not be shy. No white is spoken of by itself. Entrance is necessary, but also a beautiful beach with some pretty women who swim there.

Gulu.

I love this city. There is not much bombastic going on here, but as a white man one is really in the center here. Unfortunately also many rather young women who offer themselves.

Overall, there is also street action near the pubs and also short time rooms which were right in a bar (believe the Buganda pub). I took one of them, who initially wanted a million. Just gave her 50 k and everything was ok.

Cabal.

I was there for an overnight stay in the middle of the week. We went to a pub where it is on Friday (unfortunately wrong day) a Lady's night. Our guide has asked a waitress for a girl and she ordered a "sister" who was ordered by telephone.

This looked woman looked really good. 18 years old, slim, no children and the sex was GFS pure. Everything was possible.

Note:

- I've never tried anal to negotiate. I am simply too cowardly to partly demand my wishes. Maybe possible, I don't know.

- A woman on the street usually ignores you. You must make the first step (exceptions are bars and street action).

Sorry for my bad English and I hope it will help someone.

Devinn38
07-15-17, 10:21
Hello,

I wanted to write a report. I divide into recommendations and no recommendations in the search and general hints.

Kampala:

- BodaBoda from the center to Victoria (Ggaba beach, best beach place) Lake 10000 Shilling, to the Capital Pub 5000 Shilling. Time from the city center about 20 min. By taxi (not BodaBoda) though safer but more expensive and dependent on the daytime slower. But taxis do the same for double the price.

- Clear recommendation for a hotel Diamonds Hotel (girlfriendly). Very nice and new and for 102 k good rooms without AC. Unfortunately only hot rooms and as everywhere so central also very loud. Otherwise very central.

- Do not call BodaBoda from the street at 11 am or later. Always take only trustworthy, there are many stories about screwing at night. Taxis are always safe.

- A tip for good and very delicious food: Fasika in the Kivafu Road (near the Deuces Bar) and Lebanese Food at Bukoto Ntinda (Very good and cheap pizza offer).

- Super Hotel NOB View (with swimming pool, nice view, quiet and AC) for low season 60 k per night. But unfortunately a bit far from everything. Travel to Kabalagala with BodaBoda for 8000 possible.

- In the hotel NOB hotel there is a massage parlor with happyending. Unfortunately only two ladies available and average look. Massage 60 k plus 20 k handjob. The one lady offered me to come to my room later in the evening. For more fun (sex and BJ)...Thank you for the helpful and thorough report. No worries about the English. Well done sir!

Bsben
07-23-17, 12:17
Nice report.

I go in and of September to uganda and have a question.

You travel with a guide? Can you send me his number.

I se bad reports about entebbe airport howling do it take to get out of the airport and drive to Kampala? I land at 12 you at night and want to know if there is still possible to get some girl in Kampala so late at night.

Want to send it to you privately bud cannot send you private message.

Thanks ben.

Also sorry for the bad language.

Willyboy
07-23-17, 15:40
Nice report.

I go in and of September to uganda and have a question.

You travel with a guide? Can you send me his number.

I se bad reports about entebbe airport howling do it take to get out of the airport and drive to Kampala? I land at 12 you at night and want to know if there is still possible to get some girl in Kampala so late at night.

Want to send it to you privately bud cannot send you private message.

Thanks ben.

Also sorry for the bad language.If your aircraft is very late. Stay better in entebbe. There are many good guesthouses. In Entebbe is noting to go about girls. Only 3 places with prostitution. The girls bowing very good that you are fresh fish. Go from airport to hotel end sleep very well before you lose your money in first night.

Taurus1
07-24-17, 08:42
Last time in Uganda was 6 years ago and to find a decent hotel was difficult, not much information around and not so much offer, always the same spots were cited. To my surprise I made lately an inquiry on booking.com and there is a huge offer of hotels in Kampala / Entebbe and all Uganda, with regular / decent hotels at very affordable prices. This is a huge improvement of transparancy and visibly competition keeps prices down with specials when the occupancy rate is low. Pictures and guest rewiews help also a lot and every hotel is on the Google map, so the ubication can be chosen accurately.

Regarding the previous posts regarding Entebbe, I think this can be an option vs. Kampala or at least to split a journey between the two. The advantage of Entebbe is clean air more breeze, tranquillity in green surroundings and several beaches are around. For the hobby I would give a try to stay at he entrance of Entebbe town, located strategically between the Nkumba University, the Aero Beach and the town itself with the three known girls spots. For those who use the social networks it is a good idea to invite a girl of Kampala to pass some quality time in Entebbe at the beach sipping some drinks and eating tilapia.

Also hanging around at the main road, the beaches, at Nakumatt, the watering holes of the expats during the day, can give some hunting opportunity.

Taurus1
07-24-17, 09:05
QUOTE=Dodochen;2060511.

Kampala:

From the Old Taxi Park in the city centre there are taxis (= matatus) which run the Ggaba Road along to Kabalagala, KIU, Bunga, Kansanga, MUNYONYO (=Ggaba beach) for dirt cheap. The beach is not comparable to the beaches of Entebbe, but you can eat fresh catched tilapia with fries, very delicious. I wouth not swimm there because very high risk of bilharzia. I witnessed once a baptism ceremony with about a dozen participants in the waters of the lake, very irresponsible.

Track Cabbage
08-01-17, 21:09
I am constantly amazed at the variety and shape and size of Ugandan women from those very big mamas to some very petite cute girls, something for everybody found myself a little firecracker I'm sure she is popular and can't miss the bright hair.

Naked Gunz
08-02-17, 02:18
can't miss the bright hair.Whose ever idea this shit was has ruined women worldwide, and I fucking can't stand to see it, esp on dark women, who for God knows why, think they can pull of the look. I won't touch her with this crap on her head.

Vanilla4
08-07-17, 08:12
I am constantly amazed at the variety and shape and size of Ugandan women from those very big mamas to some very petite cute girls, something for everybody found myself a little firecracker I'm sure she is popular and can't miss the bright hair.Nice sample. Nice body as far as I can see. And I like those, too, who stick out of the crowd a bit with a teasing hair style.

Hani Sexy Man
08-12-17, 11:01
I will be soon at Kampala and I need a loot of information about the night & sex life at Kampala.

1- about the sex life?

I am looking forward to know if there is places at Kampala for escort or sex clubs. Or how join something like that! (don't forget that I am new at Kampala).

2- about the night life?

Any one have some info about what can be done for the night life (night clubs. Cafe - disco. Restaurants).

Hope I can get some help.

Neddy69
08-13-17, 07:42
I will be soon at Kampala and I need a loot of information about the night & sex life at Kampala.

1- about the sex life?

I am looking forward to know if there is places at Kampala for escort or sex clubs. Or how join something like that! (don't forget that I am new at Kampala).

2- about the night life?

Any one have some info about what can be done for the night life (night clubs. Cafe - disco. Restaurants).

Hope I can get some help.Help. Sure. RTFF. And if you never been to subsaharan africa... They will eat you alive...

CVille2017
08-18-17, 06:37
Hey,

New to the forum and I have RTFF but can't find much on reasonable massage options in Kampala. I have been to a place beneath Nakumatt Oasis that wasn't inspiring. Tall thin girl offering standard finish last time I was there. I am coming back to Kampala October and would appreciate info about CBD. Not going to discos. I'll report findings.

FatLonelyMan
08-19-17, 18:02
Hello.............Thank you for your Report Dodochen.

I am in Uganda for my Holidays next month.

Your information are really useful for me.

Raj Funloving
08-31-17, 03:36
Dear mongers,

Sorry for reporting mongering action as it happened.

June to August as at 28th August I have been testing different girls met different pubs.

Miss A from Bubbles.

She is absolute pleasure to meet. Wonderful kinky girl. Petite & sexy. Had awesome sex including an oil massage (She is very good in that) for a full night. Well best thing about her she loves CIM (my type) & really ensures taking every drip of cream in her mouth & swallow it.

Damages: 90-100 K for full night for no restrictions on number of shots (Negotiated from 300 K).

Miss S from Cayenne.

She is GFE material girl. Nice Indian looking face & Kasolo (Dick) lips. She enjoys being tipsy after few Heiniken Beers & then gives mind blowing BBBJ-She is one of best sucker I have met in my 26 years of sex life. She is an Acholi girl So tough in bed. CIM included in Menu.

Ush. 80 K for full night for no restrictions on number of shots (Negotiated from 150 k).

Miss the from Capital & V from Capital pub.

Both Miss D & Miss V knows how to please men. Miss the has nice boobs & little chubbier girl whereas Miss V is tall & petite.

The specialises in BBBJ & CIM & her pussy is so watery. Enjoyed fucking her.

Damages: 70 K for full night.

Miss S has firm boobs & petite body.

Loves GFE sex & good licking of the dick. She is OK with CIM.

Damages: 40 K full night with Max 3 popes. By far in my 6 years stay in UG she is the lowest.

Raj.

Neddy69
09-01-17, 11:00
Dear mongers,

June to August as at 28th August I have been testing different girls met different pubs.

Miss A from Bubbles.

She is absolute pleasure to meet. Wonderful kinky girl. Petite & sexy. Had awesome sex including an oil massage (She is very good in that) for a full night. Well best thing about her she loves CIM (my type) & really ensures taking every drip of cream in her mouth & swallow it.

Damages: 90-100 K for full night for no restrictions on number of shots (Negotiated from 300 K).

Miss S from Cayenne.

She is GFE material girl. Nice Indian looking face & Kasolo (Dick) lips. She enjoys being tipsy after few Heiniken Beers & then gives mind blowing BBBJ-She is one of best sucker I have met in my 26 years of sex life. She is an Acholi girl So tough in bed. CIM included in Menu.

Ush. 80 K for full night for no restrictions on number of shots (Negotiated from 150 k).

Miss the from Capital & V from Capital pub.

Both Miss D & Miss V knows how to please men. Miss the has nice boobs & little chubbier girl whereas Miss V is tall & petite.

The specialises in BBBJ & CIM & her pussy is so watery. Enjoyed fucking her.

Damages: 70 K for full night.

Miss S has firm boobs & petite body.

Loves GFE sex & good licking of the dick. She is OK with CIM.

Damages: 40 K full night with Max 3 popes. By far in my 6 years stay in UG she is the lowest.

Raj.Good job raj. You see no need to overpay. And with all the currencies depreciating against the Euro I expect to have a blast a rock bottom prices when I hit Kampala next week.

Shag safe.

Neddy.

Devil1687
09-03-17, 05:10
Dear Raj,

Your stories have convinced me to come to Kampala. Have been twice to tana, Dar e salaam, Mombasa and now want to sample Uganda. Will arrive on the 17th for 4 days. Planning to stay in Kabalagala area to be close to the action. Am based in Dubai but don't monger here. Too expensive.

I will report on the visit.

Dear mongers,

Miss A from Bubbles.

Miss S from Cayenne..

Balanitico
09-03-17, 17:55
Hi all,

I would report about my second trip in Kampala. Wow! This is an amazing city and girls are so simple!

I traveled using Egypt air and I arrived to Entebbe in the night.

I was at hotel kenrock in Kabalagala. At 8 in the morning I had the firs visit from the first girls found on badoo.

She arrived, she removed clothes and I immediately fucked her bareback until to creampie her, then in the early afternoon we fucked again until to leave her.

Damage was 80.000 + food + a pair of shoes.

In the night I went to capital pub for meeting a girl from Tanzania. Then we went to the hotel and we fucked (this time no bareback).

With the exception of this girl, more or less the same was occurred with any girl met (called her, she arrived, we fucked bareback untill creampie).

Totally I fucked 7 girls.

Damage is more or less 100.000 ugx (in capital I paid this amount but probably it is to much. Who know the right price for a longtime?

I tried these resturants:

Mediterraneo. Kololo- Excellent.

Fuego. Kabalagala- Good.

My cuchy. Kabalagala- Bad.

Mama mia. Kabalagala- Ok.

Rock Garden resturant. Kololo- Good.

Night clubs where I went:

Capital pub. Many girls, some good some not.

Bubbles. Many young mzungu idiots that just want to drink beer. Not a good place for mongering also if there were African girls.

Rock garden cafè - few bitches and few cutomers. Many fat / old bitches. What is occurred to this place?

Cayenne. I did not see girls (it was Monday).

Devil1687
09-06-17, 04:03
Hi Balanitico,

Do you recommend Kenrock? How are the facilities and distance from the clubs?

D.

Hi all,

I would report about my second trip in Kampala. Wow! This is an amazing city and girls are so simple!

I was at hotel kenrock in Kabalagala. At 8 in the morning I had the firs visit from the first girls found on badoo.

She arrived, she removed clothes and I immediately fucked her bareback until to creampie her, then in the early afternoon we fucked again until to leave her.

In the night I went to capital pub for meeting a girl from Tanzania. Then we went to the hotel and we fucked (this time no bareback).

With the exception of this girl, more or less the same was occurred with any girl met (called her, she arrived, we fucked bareback untill creampie)..

BobLou
09-06-17, 05:29
Hi bro,

Excellent and well written report.

Hi all,

In the night I went to capital pub for meeting a girl from Tanzania. Then we went to the hotel and we fucked (this time no bareback)..

Neddy69
09-09-17, 00:32
After gruelling journey the bus dropped me on a dark dingy roundabout in the middle of nowhere. I went to a well lit Fuel Station nearby. The security was armed with an AK 47? Is this Iraq or what? Taxi nowhere to be seen. Only boda boda. What can you do. Either I die or survive. Through dim lit streets we reached my hotel which I found on Jumia. WTF. Gorgeous. Big terrace overlooking lake Victoria. Room with breakfast for a song. Went out to a local pub. As usual the only white man. Uganda versus Egypt was on. Mostly male revelers. I didn't expect too much. When I went to the loo. A chica passed me. Eeeh? Said I need massage. But too late she was already taken by another black brother. He paid chicken and chips. 20.000 ugx. I was about to take off. Outside. I looked left. And there she was. Sharon a 1. 42 m tall slim spinner with see! Cups No kid. I need massage. Ok give me 30.000 ugx. Vamos chica. I spare the details. Only as much. White jizz looks good on a slim black belly. I had an interesting night. And that's only for starters. In the town there is loads of clubs. And loads of chicas in dire need of financial assistance. And. No white monger in sight. And especially no overpaying dumba. S tourists. That's why details about the town and complete lists of clubs will only go to senior members and only PM. I don't want the place to be spoiled. And in any case. It's only for the hard core African monger. Who doesn't shit in his pants being the only white man in town. And is not afraid to use boda boda. The place I went today is like casuarina. Only. Devoid of overpaying white tourist mongers.

Neddy.

Who found another unspoiled Shangri la.

And still 9 clubs to go. That's why I ll spend more time in this cosy town.

Balanitico
09-10-17, 10:50
Hi Balanitico,

Do you recommend Kenrock? How are the facilities and distance from the clubs?

D.Yes.

Clubs of Kabalagala can be reached also walking. Facilities toot (cash point / super market / chemistry / restaurants).

Balanitico
09-10-17, 14:57
Attached some photos of my last trip.

Balanitico
09-11-17, 19:53
Attached the ass of a girl from capital pub.

Neddy69
09-13-17, 06:21
Don't do what I did. I arrived late afternoon on Monday by taxi bus on the old Taxi stage. For a 100 km 3 hrs. Traffic jam at its finest. Took private hire. At least I stuck in traffic in style. 5 km one hour. Now I know why everybody is using bodaboda. I spoke to the driver. 20 to 30 bad accidents a DAY. That's about 10.000 a year. Ripped off legs. Cracked heads. The hotel I stay right now is dingy. But cheap. Called Chez Johnson. Besides Kenrock. But I found a cosy guesthouse nearby with big new rooms. And it's quiet! I ll move tomorrow. For 50.000 ugx a night. Tuesday I moved on foot to recon the area. Cheap eateries hotel survey. And the joints mentioned over and over again in ISG. Surveyed Kabalagala. Then moved on foot to town centre. To hunt a bit. Had a bite at javas. Than had espresso at the famous rock garden. And sure enough while walking something Sweet with long dreads caught my eye. I asked for taxi bus stage to Muyenga. And the sweet thing took my by the hand and walked me to the station. Of course as a gentleman I took her Mobile number for later reference. Hehe. In the evening I went to check out De Posh. As the name said. Posh. Not my cup of tea. After I went to Capital pub for a Bell. I like that place down and dingy african joint. Some expired hookers played pool. Out of boredom and intelligence gathering I invited one. We had a good chat on sexual practices like Katchiabaly and Labia elongation. The girls are send to their aunt at age 13 to get proper training how to please a man AND themselves. And than. I saw her. Tall slim 19 y old. WTF. Agreed on 50.000 ugx ST. Vamos chica. I had a blast. Sucked in 69 on her elongated pussy lips. Be Cups and an Ass to die for. I went to heaven. And than she came and squirted on my bed. Kampala is kind to me. And I didn't even tap into my Tagged line up. Here is like Duck shooting. Don't understand why people bother with that Sh. Hole in Kenya. Here little crime. No Tourists being killed like Kenya. All security are armed here. At least with an SMLE or semi automatic rifles and shotguns. Only the city council needs to improve on non existing Street lighting.

Neddy.

Who is off to a flying start. And rest assured. This time. I will tour the ghettos and unknown areas of Kampala. Not to write the 1000th report about capital and de Posh. Boring tourist haunts.

Balanitico
09-13-17, 19:59
Don't understand why people bother with that Sh. Hole in Kenya. Here little crime. No Tourists being killed like Kenya. All security are armed here. At least with an SMLE or semi automatic rifles and shotguns. Only the city council needs to improve on non existing Street lighting.I was in both Mombasa and Kampala. I agree totally with you.

Can I ask more info about Chez Johnson hotel? Is it girl friendly? Do they complain if you have different women every day? Do they have safe in the room? Otherwise do they accept to take in their office your money and valuables?

Neddy69
09-16-17, 08:07
I was in both Mombasa and Kampala. I agree totally with you.

Can I ask more info about Chez Johnson hotel? Is it girl friendly? Do they complain if you have different women every day? Do they have safe in the room? Otherwise do they accept to take in their office your money and valuables?No. The chez Johnson is a crappy run down joint. But quiet and close to the action. What you do is stay 3 nights and walk in the area. There is lots of new squeaky clean hotels and guest houses. Let them show you the room.

In these places taking chicas is no issue. Most of these places do not have safes. I have my own safe. Its an old banged up aluminium suitcase than you buy a padlock and a chain. And chain it to the bed or another suitable furniture. NEVER deposit valuables at an African hotel. In Kenya they steal from deposited cash envelopes. And some hotels in Kenya ask to declare my valuables. So the employees know if its worthwhile to rob from you. I never write anything. Hehe. I only have emergency cash around 500 $ which I don't use. I accept bad Exchange Rate and pull out money only with my visa credit card. Stanbic bank doesn't hit you with a surcharge. Good bank. The ATMs are old NCRs but they work. I never pull more than equivalent of 200 $. When that's used up I pull the next. Hey that's all you really need. Visa card and passport. I had hidden pockets made in Nanyuki. Velcro closure passport size. Sewn on the inside of my trousers.

Neddy.
Who had yet to find a non GF hotel in Africa...
And BTW another long term Swiss resident was killed yesterday in Mtwapa.. Eyes gouged out... And Bamburi Beach Resort burned down to the ground my Intelligence tells me....

Neddy69
09-16-17, 08:45
Time to update what was up the last 2 nights. Thursday I went to Deuces on GGaba road. Absolute dead. Devoid of people. The security told me it's filling up after 4 oclock in the morning?? Eeh. Had a warm Bell and listened to old school 80's Songs. I always feel in a time warp. Africa is stuck in the past. An old Schwarzenegger movie was on. Oh tempos passados. I love it. I the say Deuces is past its prime.

My Intelligence sources tell me there is loads of places you can pull poor university chicas. I went to Pyramidm nice outdoor African joint. Now Shishas hookahs are very popular. Nice place but little in terms of pickup. I moved back with taxi bus to Capital. Loads of chicas. Took number of a sweet tall rwandese chica. Thursday is a good day. Found a nice south Sudanese girl. She is a good snooker player. Paid a drink. Than I asked where I can buy Miraa leaves. To chew a bit. We went to a nearby totally african joint. Down and absolutely dingy. That place is only 50 metres from Capital. I am quite sure I was one of the first white man in there. Nice bongo and dancehall tunes. Got on the pisser. Hookers filter in and out of that place. Dirt cheap. Khat sets you back 2500. A Hookah which can be filled with stuff to your liking 5000. Bell 4000. Had a blast until 5 o'clock in the morning. Took number of my SS chic. I call you. Later. Totally wasted.

Friday I slept in. During afternoon I found a Congolese club. Time to improve on my French skills. Live band was on. Cover charge 5000. Live lingala band. Loove that joint. And sure enough. I saw slim Congolese sharply dressed MILF. Pulled her over. Sat besides me. I chat away in French. We really hit it off. SHE paid 2 bells for me. WTF. This chica has pesa. We enjoyed each other on the dancefloor. Some dumbass NGO types spoiled the dancefloor. Annoying. My sweetheart got tired. Sure babe let's move to my squeaky clean guesthouse room. This is basically a 50 $ room. But I pay 10 $. We hit it off. I gave her good DATY. And in the morning. Money for transport. 50.000. And I have loads on waiting list. South Sudan. Eritrea. Uganda. Congo. Ruanda. WTF. I ll move headquarters from Gambia. She promised to get me a Congolese visa.

Neddy.

Who practiced a lot French this night. And Lyonnaise.

Balanitico
09-17-17, 02:54
Received on whatsapp.

Balanitico
09-17-17, 03:00
Friday I slept in. During afternoon I found a Congolese club.Hi Neddy,

Where you found this club?

Neddy69
09-17-17, 21:29
Hi Neddy,

Where you found this club?Very easy. Its near capital pub. By walking. The name is Vision Congo. And the name of the other joint is Rocket Bar. Good Khat there. The atmosphere is like in the movie blade runner. Hehe. And loads of SWs. Took number of a sweet 20 y/o with big boobs and tiny waist. And they are very happy if you give them 30.000.

Neddy69
09-20-17, 10:42
As I am down with a case of mild flu, perfect time to note down my impressions. Kabalagala as defined by me, that means pick up area runs roughly from Ggaba. Muyenga Road junction down along Ggaba Road through Kansanga and Soya on one side and up a bit Muyenga Road. This stretch contains De Posh and Capital Pub as well as the other two joints surveyed called Vision Congo and Robot Bar (was misspelled Rocket bar).

Lets start with Capital. For me the prime pickup spot. While of course there are the hardcores which are here every day. Easily recognized by aggressively pursuing you and shake the ass and dress fancy, they are old by african standards. I can't be bothered with. But. I pay some drinks and befriend them, and they point out fresh meat to me. There is 2 types of fresh meat. Once the fresh muzungu who has no idea about prices and falls easy prey to the hardcores. On the other hand fresh young black meat. For me that is the age group 18 to 23 years more or less. How to identify them. They act rather shy and will usually not discuss prices. They are not dressed up. Some of them do not have even a working phone. Let alone a smart phone. This is the kind of chica I am aiming for. My sweet 19 y/o fell in that category. I was lucky but. She had no phone. I gave her my number. She never contacted me. What a pity. Disappeared in dead ground. I sorely miss her. The second sweet shag I had, was my South Sudanese chica. More like semipro. Hangs out playing pool. Had a blast. Damage 30.000. Will repeat.

SWs. There is ugly ones of course. Loads of chicas filter in and out of clubs. Just walk junction area GGaba Muyenga Rds. But I found a gem squeezed in tight shorts and bra 2 sizes too small. LOL. Took telephone number. Fixed date for next afternoon for more shagging power. Again major comms hickup. The phone was her sisters. Comms is sometimes a real Pain in de A.... But. eventually date worked out. Very sweet, wanted to stay overnight, real nice and attentive good service. 20 years huge but slightly wobbly boobs, nice to play with. Came several times, I shot two loads. Perfect 2 hours spent in the afternoon. Started with 30.000. Slight complain. Ok baby you were really good. upped a tenner to 40.000 ugx. Sent her happy on her way. Will repeat. But. I hv a tall rwandese/kenyan mixed bred on my waiting phone list.....
Tagged. Worked out to be total disappoint. The 2 sweet potentials I have been chatting with since Kenya. blablabla. Oh baby I use ONLY PRIVATE HIRE . I dont use public transport.... EEEH WTF. Oh baby its just 100.000 ugx from Entebbe. I blocked the golddiggers and told them to look for stupid tourists and UN types.... WTF. 100.000 for transport only??? In fact I never made good experience on social networks. I am an avid street hunter. Just sit somewhere on the street corners surrounding Kabalagala where the chicas come out from the not so well to do areas.... Loads of them. I didnt even start to work off my list of telephones collected that way.....

I was stunned by numbers of eritrean refugees around here. Loads of shaggeable chicas. No need to go to Eritrea any more. You can shag yourself through Asmara right here.
Now down to my impressions about the second hotspot down Ggaba Road. Deuces... I went in only one time. Empty. Next time I went in in the morning a few drunkards and ugly leftovers from last night were there. So I am not willing to invest a lot of time in there wait for 4 am in the morning for the drunk leftovers of last night. Loads of regular chicas to be picked up during the day. Just walk down ggaba road for coffee. If you see something nice which smiles at you. STRIKE. Takes about 15 seconds to take the phone number.... And then phone her up for a date....
This is my preferred strategy. I am the classic big game hunter. I am not going for some lame expired prey like a hyeana. I am a Leopard.... Strike and disappear in the dark.....
Neddy
Who will venture soon in the unexplored areas of Kansanga and Soya.... Loads of ghetto chics with baseball caps and single mothers to hunt down.

Balanitico
09-20-17, 20:21
Hi Neddy,

Good report!

The south Sudanese girl was Dinka or Nuer (very very tall and dark)?

Tungsten2
09-21-17, 11:23
Inspiring! Enjoy those ghetto chicks.

Neddy69
09-28-17, 06:41
I love Uganda. Maybe GF sex is better in Kenya. But. The sweetness and diversity of the chicas in Uganda is hard to beat. The food and weather is perfect. The only drawback in Kabalagala are non existent street lighting. Missing potholes, open drainages, obnoxious bodas, traffic noise and smog. But for the chicas. Its all worth it. After the mild flu turned out not so mild I was out of action for 5 days.

Time to update. Capital Pub and the SWs around it. For me a fertile hunting ground. There is always new faces and almost 0 Wazungu hunters on the ground. The best days for hunting are Tuesdays to Thursday. Friday is also good. Sunday nice. Monday absolutely dead. Saturday overcrowded with local males. Avoid. Action starts around 2300 hrs. It never took me longer until 0200 to get laid. What I usually do I go to Robot Bar for warm up. But. Beware its not a tourist joint. But great bongo and dancehall and cheap beer and khat. Always when I have the intention not to take a chica. What can I say. I intended to go only for a beer. Anita attached herself to me and wouldn't take no for an answer. Sigh. A small spinner she gave me a Lapdance and as I found out. No panties. And my last Shag five days ago. So you can imagine. Had a good quickie. Send her on the way with 30.000. A couple of days later. Same thing no intention to a take out from Capital. Saw sweet shy thing sitting besides me. Took her two days in a row. Slim good body. Stayed overnight. Twice. Damage each. 50.000 ugx. And than. I met my squirting Queen. Same story again. To get rid of my cold I chewed khat at robot khat makes you wide awake and relaxing the same time. It curbs appetite and suppresse sleep. The only draw back. Your dick is out of order for like 48 hrs. But back. AT around 0100 hrs I moved back to Capital. And there J. Attached herself to me. It was Tuesday. The session I had lasted 48 hrs. Her Tits are unbelievable 43 H? Does such a size exist?? She is a sweet personality a Busoga from Jinja. And she squirts. I took her doggy then I pulled my dick out and started to beat her pussy. Than a warm shower of squirt covered my dick. Finally a chick which matched my sexual appetite. We almost never left bed except for food and Drink. Sterling Service. She massage my dick with her huge melons. WTF. Paradise. Totally relaxing. Send her on her way after 2 days. Total damage 100.000 cash. An old HTC smartphone and about 20.000 ugx spent on food and drinks. This is a keeper. Friendly and sweet. But time to get away from the fleshpots of Kabalagala. I ll spend few more days in town. Before its off to squirters paradise. Ruanda. And best breakfast in town. Chillies opposite Capital. That's where I ll head now.

Neddy.

Who really enjoyed the waters of the Nile. Look out for Banyankole tribe. They are certified squirters. Its called give water.....

Neddy69
09-29-17, 20:22
After tearing myself away from the fleshpots of Kabalagala I moved Ops to City center to explore the low end of the market before my bus to Kigali departs on Sunday. To move to town makes logistics much more easy. I found a surprisingly good hotel. Value for money and relatively quiet. Its the Pacific hotel right on William Street. 50.000 ugx. Just a short stroll from Kampala road. In the evening I walked around 9 pm. Good time as most shops close and the hustle and bustle dies down. As I left the hotel I turned right walking along William towards the roundabout I saw already loads of SWs on the lookout for prey. Quite the most aggressive hookers I cam across so far. They grab you by the wrist. There it pays to know some local lingo. Enda is kiswahili and is polite for go away. Kwenda is the less polite way I. E. F. K off. And in Luganda language its Genda. And ass is gabina. After running the gauntlet I had a club at Top pub. Opposite loads of SWs and there is ST rooms. After I finished the beer I went to famous Rock Garden. Nice and cool atmosphere for upmarket hookers. Only a few good ones around. Chatted with an aspiring actress. She hooks only at Rock Garden. She has her own car?? Anyway no deal as I still recover from my sessions with my H-Class squirter. After a beer I left to go clubbing. As I walked down Kampala rd. I got several offers to hook of sweet young things. And after 9 pm little traffic. Went to club Amnesia. Cool joint near Main train station. College night was on. Primarily male students. But later in the night. Loads of nonpro chica filter in. WTF the place is boiling. In front of me nice chica shakin her homoungus booty. EEEh. Paid Tusker malt. Grinds my dick down for an hour. Money well spend. Got on the pisser. End of the month is very good time. Rent is due and loads of chicas look to make a quick buck. The rooms go for 200.000 ugx. Chica wanted to sell massage. Started with 100 USD. I almost got a fit of laughter. Typical nonpro. I advised her about the going rates. Short time one to two shots I pay 30.000 to 40.000 ugx. LT I had two times 50.000 ugx. So to all you overpaying crackheads. These are the rates. I never negotiate in advance. I never force a girl to stay overnight. Many hook part time and play good girl. So they have to go home. Next night I was highjacked on William Street by a sweet ruandese hooker 23 years B Cups. Topbody. While many SWs are near expiration there is always fresh young meat there. As I am an adventurer I let me take her to the ST rooms. Some advice. If you try this stunt. Go only with 10.000 ugx in your pocket. Thats the going rate in these joints for ST. The girl was funny. Little english. I wanted doggy, she said for 50.000 WTF. Very unexperienced and uninspiring. More money you carry and other valuables will be liberated. Hehe. Here you pay in Advance. Only Standard shag Missionary no BJ. There is a clean sheet on the bed. You can be happy if she takes off the bra. Condom is included. But not my cup of tea as I don't want to be rushed. Next time I take one for 30.000 ugx to my hotel room. Usual safety measures apply. All valuables locked away.

Neddy.

Who was ripped off for 35.000 ugx. Quite my cheapest african trip so far.

Vanilla4
10-03-17, 06:49
Great report, thanks a lot.

This was at a Friday night I assume? Am interested in the timing of the college night.

Cheers, V.

After tearing myself away from the fleshpots of Kabalagala I moved Ops to City center to explore the low end of the market before my bus to Kigali departs on Sunday. To move to town makes logistics much more easy. I found a surprisingly good hotel. Value for money and relatively quiet. Its the Pacific hotel right on William Street. 50.000 ugx. Just a short stroll from Kampala road. In the evening I walked around 9 pm. Good time as most shops close and the hustle and bustle dies down. As I left the hotel I turned right walking along William towards the roundabout I saw already loads of SWs on the lookout for prey. Quite the most aggressive hookers I cam across so far. They grab you by the wrist. There it pays to know some local lingo. Enda is kiswahili and is polite for go away. Kwenda is the less polite way I. E. F. K off. And in Luganda language its Genda. And ass is gabina. After running the gauntlet I had a club at Top pub. Opposite loads of SWs and there is ST rooms. After I finished the beer I went to famous Rock Garden. Nice and cool atmosphere for upmarket hookers. Only a few good ones around. Chatted with an aspiring actress. She hooks only at Rock Garden. She has her own car?? Anyway no deal as I still recover from my sessions with my H-Class squirter. After a beer I left to go clubbing. As I walked down Kampala rd. I got several offers to hook of sweet young things. And after 9 pm little traffic. Went to club Amnesia. Cool joint near Main train station. College night was on. Primarily male students. But later in the night. Loads of nonpro chica filter in. WTF the place is boiling. In front of me nice chica shakin her homoungus booty. EEEh. Paid Tusker malt. Grinds my dick down for an hour. Money well spend. Got on the pisser. End of the month is very good time. Rent is due and loads of chicas look to make a quick buck. The rooms go for 200.000 ugx. Chica wanted to sell massage. Started with 100 USD. I almost got a fit of laughter. Typical nonpro. I advised her about the going rates. Short time one to two shots I pay 30.000 to 40.000 ugx. LT I had two times 50.000 ugx. So to all you overpaying crackheads. These are the rates. I never negotiate in advance. I never force a girl to stay overnight. Many hook part time and play good girl. So they have to go home. Next night I was highjacked on William Street by a sweet ruandese hooker 23 years B Cups. Topbody. While many SWs are near expiration there is always fresh young meat there. As I am an adventurer I let me take her to the ST rooms. Some advice. If you try this stunt. Go only with 10.000 ugx in your pocket. Thats the going rate in these joints for ST. The girl was funny. Little english. I wanted doggy, she said for 50.000 WTF. Very unexperienced and uninspiring. More money you carry and other valuables will be liberated. Hehe. Here you pay in Advance. Only Standard shag Missionary no BJ. There is a clean sheet on the bed. You can be happy if she takes off the bra. Condom is included. But not my cup of tea as I don't want to be rushed. Next time I take one for 30.000 ugx to my hotel room. Usual safety measures apply. All valuables locked away.

Neddy.

Who was ripped off for 35.000 ugx. Quite my cheapest african trip so far.

Neddy69
10-03-17, 10:46
My memory is somewhat hazy. I believe Thursday. But check here.

http://amnesia.co.ug

Don't expect an easy pull there. Its not Capital. But just walk around. There is fresh meat everywhere.

Neddy.

Who is preparing the great Kigali Report. Enjoy my café americano at kigali heights shopping centre right now.

CleanShave
10-04-17, 21:30
My memory is somewhat hazy. I believe Thursday. But check here.

http://amnesia.co.ug

Don't expect an easy pull there. Its not Capital. But just walk around. There is fresh meat everywhere.

Neddy.

Who is preparing the great Kigali Report. Enjoy my caf americano at kigali heights shopping centre right now.Website seems to be down but it has a Facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/AmnesiaUg/

Vanilla4
10-05-17, 06:24
Thanks guys.

Getting around, is Uber a good option in Kampala?

Cheers.

V.

Website seems to be down but it has a Facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/AmnesiaUg/

Pokeris
10-05-17, 06:46
Thanks guys.

Cheers.

V.Uber is good option at Kmpala and is cheap last time on August I pay from Kabalagala to Entebee airport 60000 shillings with heavy traffic. Also when going with uber you can take drivers number and make deal with him for next rides little bit cheaper without uber app.

Neddy69
10-09-17, 04:26
https://m.facebook.com/friendshiptaxi/?locale2=de_DE

I used that company. They have meters in their taxis. Good standard with A/C. The unmetered taxis try to rip you off big time if you don't know the prices. From town center to Kabalagala don't pay more than 15.000 ugx. Other transport options is Matatu here called taxi bus. Avoid to move weekdays afternoon to travel. Its hell. Bodaboda I avoid like the plague. Very dangerous. In Kigali I use them as they provide helmets for the passenger, but in Kampala only at night for short distances. Bodaboda is like a free roller coaster ride. If you want to pump up your adrenaline go ahead. Many times your kneecap is only away three inches from vehicles bumpers. But I use them as to move by taxi all the time is eating in my budget.

Neddy.

Who is zipping around Kigali using bodaboda.

BobBlack
10-09-17, 05:20
Thanks guys.

Cheers.

V.Matatu's are usually packed but stop and wait for passengers anywhere on there journey so don't expect to get to your destination very quickly. Matatu's have fixed price for each journey and if you get skimmed then you learn quickly when the next Matatu charges you the right price. Boda's are OK, as long as you know the driver and how he drives. Also watch out for them ripping you off, haggle with them when they tell you a price. This is also a learning curve. Taxi's are more expensive, they don't get you to your destination any quicker because of the congestion and crazy drivers but if you're from most African countries you'll also know how they drive like maniacs. Taxi's are expensive, Boda's not overly expensive but by far the quickest, Matatu's relatively cheap but don't be in a hurry.

Devil1687
10-15-17, 15:47
Hello,

This was my first trip to Kampala last month and I just want to add my report. Firstly thanks to all the good people whose report helped a lot in my planning.

I am writing this report for the benefit of people like me who are either visiting for the first time or those who are there for a very short time.

I had 4 days to spend so had started planning 2 weeks before. I chose Hotel Acacia in Kabalagala, good location and neat hotel. All the the things needed are within walking distance and the best part is the KFC which I used to tell the girls to come to as a meeting point, just to gauge their attitude before going to the hotel. Cost me about 30 $ a day. I think it was a good deal. Breakfast included. They offer a cab from airport as well at 108000 USH.

After the experience in Antananarivo, Dare salaam and lastly Mombasa, I had gone the badoo way instead of finding them at the clubs. In a matter of few days had enough numbers and chatted with as many as possible. I had RTFF and knew that all will not reply because of air time. Internet is expensive for them. Anyway landed with a handful of numbers and started my chat with the best looking one even as I was driving from the airport. Meeting fixed at 7 pm.

Checked in a 5 pm, had few beers, freshened up and she called. Met up and wow. 24 yr old with the right curves. Had a few beers in the hotel restaurant and off to the room. Naked. Fantastic boobs, bit chubby. But she wouldn't give a blowjob. I didn't mind and after a bit of foreplay, went to business with her on top. She was quite responsive and made the right noises or very good at acting. Anyway since I had given her a nice DATY she didn't take long and suddenly I felt a warmth down there along with her moans which made me cum. Afterwards I saw that there a big wet patch. She squirted. Never seen or experienced that before. Gave her 60000 as gift.

Did repeat her again on day 3 with same result but got a bit of blowjob this time.

It was same for the rest of the days. One in the afternoon, slept off and then one at night.

Did the club and bar routine in kabalagala, didn't venture further as all I needed was there only.

Badoo works well if you invest some time before you arrive to set up the girls. I paid an average of 50000 to them along with a few beers or KFC. I could have gotten for less as I saw the WG outside the clubs asking for as less as 20000 but the ones I met were either students or part time so thought of giving a bit more.

Kampala is I think better than mombasa but I have very limited experience to compare.

Thanks again to the senior members for their report.

Have fun.

D.

BobLou
10-16-17, 05:20
Thank you so much for writing a nice report in a concise way.

It will help mongers for hooking up.

Once again thank you.

Hello,

This was my first trip to Kampala last month and I just want to add my report. Firstly thanks to all the good people whose report helped a lot in my planning.

I am writing this report for the benefit of people like me who are either visiting for the first time or those who are there for a very short time.

I had 4 days to spend so had started planning 2 weeks before. I chose Hotel Acacia in Kabalagala, good location and neat hotel. All the the things needed are within walking distance and the best part is the KFC which I used to tell the girls to come to as a meeting point, just to gauge their attitude before going to the hotel. Cost me about 30 $ a day. I think it was a good deal. Breakfast included. They offer a cab from airport as well at 108000 USH.

After the experience in Antananarivo, Dare salaam and lastly Mombasa, I had gone the badoo way instead of finding them at the clubs.

Muzungufotsy
10-26-17, 09:41
Hello,

After the experience in Antananarivo, Dare salaam and lastly Mombasa, I had gone the badoo way instead of finding them at the clubs. In a matter of few days had enough numbers and chatted with as many as possible. I had RTFF and knew that all will not reply because of air time. Internet is expensive for them. Anyway landed with a handful of numbers and started my chat with the best looking one even as I was driving from the airport. Meeting fixed at 7 pm..Why paying more for a non pro than for a pro specially if she can't provide BJ? That doesn't make sense to me. Any pics of your girls?

Devil1687
10-28-17, 04:36
Why paying more for a non pro than for a pro specially if she can't provide BJ? That doesn't make sense to me. Any pics of your girls?Well, she was a very good fuck. I really liked it.

About pics. I have many but resizing it.

The.

Muzungufotsy
11-15-17, 12:11
I believe what I see only.

Devil1687
11-16-17, 07:46
I believe what I see only.This one without the face.

Devil1687
11-16-17, 07:51
I believe what I see only.This one she had sent me earlier.

Chick Luver
11-16-17, 16:15
Hi Raj, am visiting Kampala and looking for some good girls, 18-22 and would be thankful if you can help. . Can you inbox me some leads. Your inbox is full

Thanks.

Dear mongers,

After my kids shifted I have been alone so I have been into kind of heavy mongering.

Miss S-Cuisine from Kongo.

Went to visit Deuces bar-taken over by Indian management. I was told that I have to go only after 3 am to find beautiful girls. I followed the time and yes girls had just started flocking.

I met miss S from Kongo. She is very sexy looking mixed breed girl. Had good time with her with lots of kissing and Ok BBBJ with passion 2 shots of wonderful sex & CIM.

Costs: few beers at Deuces Bar & Ush 100,000. I repeated her in a week time. We went to bubbles in second time and again had good night long sex.

Miss be-Manager at Diplomat Hotel Muyenga-Cuisine from Ethiopia.

I usually take my girls to Diplomat Hotel Muyenga from last 4 years. There are 3 Ethiopian hotties who work as bar managers. Initially I thought that they were just bar girls but then realised they are available for sex.

Selected one hot Ethiopian who come after bar was closed to my room. She has very sexy Ethopian look (She does not speak fluent English though) She is good sucker of the dick and she loves to be licked. Had 3 shots of wonderful sex and she enjoyed taking my Cum. It was wonderful time with her. Cost Ush 130,000.

Miss are-Student from Tanzania-Cuisine from Tanzania.

I met her at Bubbles. Very bubbly & Sexy looking. For the first time I went to guest house at Kabalagala. Very cheap accommodation Ush 35,000. Lots of DFK and one most sensual BBBJ very nice turn off was hair grown near Pussy. Had nice Sex and then lastly CIM. Had couple of shots. Cost of sex was Ush 100,000 plus cost of beers.

Repeated her again in week time.

Girls from Badoo:

1. Miss V-28 year cuisine from Jinja.

Very petite and extra dark skinned but super sexy & naughty. She loves kinky Sex. She used Yoghurt to suck my dick. We had 3 steamy sex all night long with lots of DFK, kinky BBBJ, nice pussy licking and steamy sex spanking my cum through her throat and on boobs.

Cost very reasonable of Ush. 90,000 plus Wine.

2. Miss T-32 year Cuisine from Rwanda.

A typical Rwandan beauty & attitude to please men. O men Rwandan girls really know how to play with men dildo and give pleasure to men.

Again night long super DFK, Wow wet BBBJ (She is really licker of juices streaming out of dick) super licking of her pussy hot sex & CIM (though initially she was reluctant).

A Marketing manager of International Bank:

Nice Sex night long with this girl. She knows how to suck dick but she refused completely for CIM.

Lots of mongering yet to come & to be reported.

Raj.

Muzungufotsy
11-17-17, 03:00
This one she had sent me earlier.With a blurry face and with bras on it s difficult to tell. Anyway.

Amadeuss
11-24-17, 02:36
Hello,

Kampala is I think better than mombasa but I have very limited experience to compare.

Have fun.

D.Thanks for your input.

Would like to know why you favor Kamp. Over Momb?

Is it the more easy access to "innocent" Dating girls wherelse in Momb the prime hunting grounds are the bars at night with more pros. ?

Devil1687
11-24-17, 16:21
Precisely. Kampala is so easy to get these girls who are either studying or working and are ready to meet. Badoo is a goldmine.

Thanks for your input.

Would like to know why you favor Kamp. Over Momb?

Is it the more easy access to "innocent" Dating girls wherelse in Momb the prime hunting grounds are the bars at night with more pros. ?

Maliam
12-04-17, 18:48
Hey,

I'll be travelling around starting this winter, first will be Uganda and mostly Kampala. I've look a bit through the topic and seen a couple of hotels but still, are Dana Hotel, Namayiba Park Hotel or Diamonds Hotel good enough hotels? Are they girl-friendly?

Thanks!

Maliam
12-04-17, 18:51
Hey,

I'll be travelling around starting this winter, first will be Uganda and mostly Kampala. I've look a bit through the topic.

And seen a couple of hotels but still, are Dana Hotel, Namayiba Park Hotel or Diamonds Hotel good enough hotels? Are they girl-friendly?

Thanks!

CleanShave
12-29-17, 04:59
http://mycampusjuice.com/2017/05/02/new-places-where-you-find-street-prostitutes-in-kampala/

CleanShave
12-29-17, 15:08
Welcome to yet another edition of we dey catcha. Once again we reveal the growing sextainment industry in Uganda and how the industry of prostitution is being modernised.

So here is where to find Ugandan prostitutes.

1. IN BARS.

These could be in Makindye, Wandegeya, Kireka, Kabalagala and Kampala bars. Have you ever noticed that one hot girl sipping on her soda usually a fanta and seated usually by the counter? If yes, you may have seen a prostitute. Go to Rock bar or Top bar and you are certain 90% of every lady there is selling her body.

These bar prostitutes will give you a suggestive look inviting you to take action. They give off sexual indicators of interest. Most of the time, you buy her a drink and you are allowed to finger her. Two more drinks, you get a dark spot and she will allow you to enter her meatpie.

If possible, she will ask you to take her home. These are the cheapest prostitutes around.

2. Red Light Zones.

In Makindye at a place called Ewa Kiiwa, in Wandegeya at Ground Zero, in Kabalagala bars and clubs, industrial area, along speke road and at William street. There are permanent and makeshift lodges nearby.

Parts of upper Kampala like Katonga road, Shimoni road and along the Tanzanian embassy. These ones will allow you to fuck them on spot for less than 10 K. In Ntinda, near Bubbles and behind Tuskys and Ntinda market, in Kireka near Crane bank and along the railway.

For 24-7 prostitutes then try Kimombasa in Bwaise.

3. In Massage Parlours.

When I visited a massage spa, the girl inside confessed that for 30000 she will have protected sex and 100 k unprotected with a client.

For every Kampala massage parlour, that's a prostitution area. Many disguise it as erotic massage.

During massage, you are required to take off all your clothes so you can imagine.

4. SEX ESCORTS.

These are always a call away, you only have to break through their circle to know them. These ones usually work under pimps. They also go by the name of erotic or bikini dancers and pole dancers.

5. Mobile masseuse.

These are ladies who find you in the comfort of your home to give you massage aka sex in disguise. They charge between 30 K to 100 k.

6. On top of most Kampala arcades.

Most top floors of Kampala arcades house lodges. But these are difficult to notice. Only regular clients are aware.

It is possible to find a shop claiming to deal in computers with lodge rooms at the back. These arcade lodges are used by men and women who cheat in the famous lunch time sex. Most Kampala lodges are fully occupied from 12 noon to 3 pm during which sex sessions take place.

Bankers aka the female tellers are most cited in this lunchtime prostitution and most notable Stanbic bank tellers. Top hotels also have call away sex escorts at the request of a hotel client.

6. Facebook Prostitutes.

The ssengas and other girls who upload obscene photos are sex traders in disguise. It only takes the right words in their inbox to get to a conclusion. They always prefer to meet at your home.

CleanShave
12-31-17, 14:19
There are numerous articles in the Uganda press about prostitution and the government's inability to control the situation. Most of the articles include a lot of useful information and, in some cases, photos. I have attached three examples.

I am likely to be in Uganda at the end of January and should be able to submit some accurate reports and photos. Girls willing.

CleanShave
12-31-17, 14:47
I stayed in the Speke Hotel a few months ago and inevitably ended up in the Rock Garden Cafe.

It was, to quote Top Gun, a "target rich environment". There were about 35 WGs and I was the sole white face. The only other customer in the bar was an Indian businessman who was being ignored by girls because he had apparently "demanded discount".

The atmosphere was friendly and they were not too pushy. When I spoke to one the others backed off. There were girls from Uganda, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania and Cameroon. And they came in a variety of shapes and sizes. And I think every taste was catered for. All spoke good English.

I then went outside and sat down with a beer and was surrounded by about ten of them. Again all very friendly. There were two security guards watching from a distance.

I eventually chose a girl from southern Uganda. Hair died blonde, pretty, small arse but greats breasts. She asked for $100 but settled for $50. The problem was getting out of the bar because the other nine tried to follow and security stopped all of them. A guard then asked me which one I wanted brought to my room. I told him, gave him 5000 shillings and asked for 5 minutes.

She duly arrived but looked a bit embarrassed. She explained that she squirted. Er, not a problem for me, I responded.

After a shower we got into the bed and I started to lick her. She was shaved and tasted good. And then suddenly she started shaking and I was hit in the face with the most amazing squirt. There must have half a litre and it soaked the bed. And me! She was again very apologetic but I assured her I would be disappointed.

After then we tried a number of positions, she clearly came two or three times, soaked the bed again and told me that she wanted to marry me.

We slept for a while and she left at about 6.00 pm. I paid her Boda (taxi) money as well.

BobBlack
12-31-17, 17:50
I stayed in the Speke Hotel a few months ago and inevitably ended up in the Rock Garden Cafe.

It was, to quote Top Gun, a "target rich environment". There were about 35 WGs and I was the sole white face. The only other customer in the bar was an Indian businessman who was being ignored by girls because he had apparently "demanded discount".

The atmosphere was friendly and they were not too pushy. When I spoke to one the others backed off. There were girls from Uganda, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania and Cameroon. And they came in a variety of shapes and sizes. And I think every taste was catered for. All spoke good English.

I then went outside and sat down with a beer and was surrounded by about ten of them. Again all very friendly. There were two security guards watching from a distance..Great report mate and honestly I thought the whole of East Africa is dead as there have been no reports for ages from anywhere, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and to a point Rwanda. Thank God it's still alive living and kicking there. I never doubted it wasn't but it's been so long of logging in daily to see some report from somebody to let us all know all is still in perfect condition. I'll be there in April to test the waters and see what's on offer. Stayed in Kla for a year and miss it lots. Seems like nothing much has changed a few new faces but thanks from the majority for great reports and those help us all in our League of Gentlemen. Happy New Year to all.

Neddy69
12-31-17, 17:51

I then went outside and sat down with a beer and was surrounded by about ten of them. Again all very friendly. There were two security guards watching from a distance.

I eventually chose a girl from southern Uganda. Hair died blonde, pretty, small arse but greats breasts. She asked for $100 but settled for $50. The problem was getting out of the bar because the other nine tried to follow and security stopped all of them. A guard then asked me which one I wanted brought to my room. I told him, gave him 5000 shillings and asked for 5 minutes.

She duly arrived but looked a bit embarrassed. She explained that she squirted. Er, not a problem for me, I responded.

After a shower we got into the bed and I started to lick her. She was shaved and tasted good. And then suddenly she started shaking and I was hit in the face with the most amazing squirt. There must have half a litre and it soaked the bed. And me! She was again very apologetic but I assured her I would be disappointed.

After then we tried a number of positions, she clearly came two or three times, soaked the bed again and told me that she wanted to marry me.

We slept for a while and she left at about 6.00 pm. I paid her Boda (taxi) money as well.You paid WAY too much mate. But Rock Garden is for Business people. And the girls adjust their prices according to the environment. And the currency is UGX not USD. No way I pay in forex. My sqirter cost me a total of 100.000 ugx for 2 nights. Of course she wanted to marry. By paying a month wages of a night watchman.

Neddy.

Who is dating a sweet fula non pro in TG. With big perfect rounded breasts.

CleanShave
01-01-18, 15:04
You paid WAY too much mate. But Rock Garden is for Business people. And the girls adjust their prices according to the environment. And the currency is UGX not USD. No way I pay in forex. My sqirter cost me a total of 100.000 ugx for 2 nights. Of course she wanted to marry. By paying a month wages of a night watchman.I totally accept that I overpaid and I apologise for upsetting the free market mechanism that dictates prices. However, in my defence, I would argue that if you try to barter WGs down too much then you invariably get a lesser service.

I know that the relationship with the girls ultimately a financial one but that doesn't mean you can't show them some respect.

As someone who travels to many countries and partakes in the "hobby" I know that in order to get the best service and minimise any risks it is important to carry out as much research as possible. In some countries, or parts of the country, it is a straight financial transaction. Rather like buying a Big Mac. But in others, paying above the odds can often result in a dramatic improvement in the level of service.

I paid less than a tenth of what kind of service would cost in London and it was truly memorable. Indeed, most of the several hundred WGs who I have met and can remember offered a superior performance as a consequence of offering more money. In Thailand for instance, it is possible to get a girl from the street for $15 but if you want one who offers more than eight words of English, OWO, GFE etc, you need to be thinking in the region of $120. And so on.

The experience of Rock Garden, to which I intend to return, was as good as some of the top punting locations in the world such as the Del Rey, seedy clubs in Phnom Penh, parts of Pattaya, and so on. All I was suggesting is that not bartering them down too far, and making it clear that you had deliberately chosen her and are expecting a good service, then the favour was returned. And in her case in a spectacular fashion that most WGs are not capable of doing.

Neddy69
01-01-18, 18:37
No offence. But please don't compare London prices to subsaharan Africa. Rock Garden is near 5 star hotels so the girls hooking there operate on a different priceline / market as say Kabalagala. I found no correlation in paying higher prices giving better service. If you are happy you can always tip her after or give her a used smart phone. I never took a girl out of Rock Garden. If you take the same chica out of Capital pub she going to cost you 50.000 A NIGHT. And as none of them are hookers I do not negotiate in advance.
But I am a low cost cheap charlie budget monger not a loaded businessman or travelling on a good company per diem
Neddy.

To find squirters is nothing special in Uganda and Rwanda. Its squirters paradise.

CleanShave
01-03-18, 07:33
I have a gut feeling that at a mere $9,630 per hour, Queens Escort Africa, who are advertising Uganda-based 'Shasha' (aged 23) on the Massage Republic website, is not going to attract many clients.

Terry09
01-03-18, 09:01
http://mycampusjuice.com/2017/05/02/new-places-where-you-find-street-prostitutes-in-kampala/A very informative article.

AskeAske
01-03-18, 09:57
I have a gut feeling that at a mere $9,630 per hour, Queens Escort Africa, who are advertising Uganda-based 'Shasha' (aged 23) on the Massage Republic website, is not going to attract many clients.9 1/2 dollar for one hour. Do you think that is expensive?

Neddy69
01-03-18, 11:07
9 1/2 dollar for one hour. Do you think that is expensive?Probably a typo. 30 million ugx. Don't use these websites in Africa. Just overpriced scams for clueless westerners. The system in Africa is different. Internet only for tourists.

Neddy.

CleanShave
01-03-18, 15:18
Probably a typo. 30 million ugx. Don't use these websites in Africa. Just overpriced scams for clueless westerners. The system in Africa is different. Internet only for tourists.

Neddy.Totally agree. Although in countries where WGs are cheap and plentiful there is always a market for the discreet well-off tourist or businessman who wants to be visited in his (or even her) room. The standard rate usually seems to be $100 (in Uganda, Thailand and elsewhere) - the price of discretion.

Another development:

http://www.kakensamedia.com/gossip-two/ug-girls-begin-online-kimansulo

Neddy69
01-03-18, 21:29
Another development:

http://www.kakensamedia.com/gossip-two/ug-girls-begin-online-kimansuloWell camsex is evolving in subsaharan Africa as broadband prices drop. But usually the girls don't have the money to furnish equipment and pay bandwidth. There is enterprising businesspeople also Europeans. This sort of thing falls under distribution of pornography and is illegal in Kenya and Uganda which boasts an own Minister of ethics. He recently jailed ugandan singer panadol for 5 years for recording explicit music videos. Thats why all ugandans purporting to be south africans as there is no problem with the laws. But most of the profit is taken by the operators of these websites and the businesspeople and for the girls there remains a pittance. And I am not into camsex. I prefer live sex. Hehe.

Neddy.

BeardShaver
01-04-18, 06:38
My greetings to all especially the self proclaimed hidden king Neddy the great.

I am new to this forum.

Will be visiting Entebbe and Kampala.

I have read the forum but still need to know about girl friendly A/C hotels budget range 50 -60 USD.

Talked to Jumia Travels regarding Airtickets and Girl friendliness.

They shortlisted two hotels HBT Russel in Kampala and Albert Suites in Entebbe.

HBT goes around for 75-80 dollars and the Albert suites costs around 55 USD.

They have quoted me return fare Copenhagen to Entebbe 730 USD.

Still need help from seniors.

Visiting for 15 days.

I do not know the climate of Kampala, a couple of my friends recently returned but according to them they stayed in hotels without A/C, they used ceiling Fan instead and the hotels used by them costed less than 30 Euros.

Expecting help from all.

Beard Shaver.

Who will be visiting Kampala / Entebbe for fun. Beardshaver not Neddy.

Neddy69
01-05-18, 21:49
My greetings to all especially the self proclaimed hidden king Neddy the great.

I am new to this forum.

Will be visiting Entebbe and Kampala.

I have read the forum but still need to know about girl friendly A/C hotels budget range 50 -60 USD.

Talked to Jumia Travels regarding Airtickets and Girl friendliness.

They shortlisted two hotels HBT Russel in Kampala and Albert Suites in Entebbe.

HBT goes around for 75-80 dollars and the Albert suites costs around 55 USD.

They have quoted me return fare Copenhagen to Entebbe 730 USD.

Still need help from seniors.

Visiting for 15 days.

I do not know the climate of Kampala, a couple of my friends recently returned but according to them they stayed in hotels without A/C, they used ceiling Fan instead and the hotels used by them costed less than 30 Euros.

Expecting help from all.

Beard Shaver.

Who will be visiting Kampala / Entebbe for fun. Beardshaver not Neddy.Selfproclaimed. No I am too modest. There is a lot senior members travelling much longer than me in Africa. I did not need A / see in Kampala. Accommodation. Depends. JBK has been mentioned by members. But that's not near Kabalagala.

Neddy.

Tungsten2
01-06-18, 12:18
Beardshaver, I'm here now and just turned the AC on at 2 pm but haven't needed it at night. I don't know Empire Suites but it looks on the map to be very close to the strip of bars if that's your thing. Street Bar, Knight Riders, Amazon, De Bar. I'm paying $50 next to the Lake but that's for a week.

When you coming? I've been here a few times; Entebbe is great. I arrived in the middle of the night after six months away, got changed, went out at dawn and a girl in a red dress on the back of a motorbike waved at me and called out my name. Walked into Amazon at 7 am and three hours later had a squirter sitting on my face.

Neddy69
01-06-18, 22:36
Facesitting sqirters. That would be nice. But in the Gambia only virgins available. Regards enjoy.

Neddy.

As soon as my old banger (Nissan Patrol) is fixed I ll hit the road south. Another neddy adventure coming up soon.

Albert9989
01-06-18, 23:25
As soon as my old banger (Nissan Patrol) is fixed I ll hit the road south. Another neddy adventure coming up soon.South? From Gambia? Whao, will you do west coast by road?

Interesting, but not easy countries there. Even if I was there many many years ago, wish you good trip!

Neddy69
01-07-18, 20:56
South? From Gambia? Whao, will you do west coast by road?

Interesting, but not easy countries there. Even if I was there many many years ago, wish you good trip!Guinea Conakry and sweet Salone are planned.

Crypton
01-07-18, 21:17
Thanks guys.

Cheers.

V.I was just there during the second half of December. And used Uber a lot in Kampala (10-12 times). They are fairly easily available (prepare to wait minimum 5 min) in most places in the nicer parts of Kampala. They are also pretty cheap. Most rides USH 5000 or less. Drivers seemed nice and friendly. Had some good conversations. "Special hires" or taxis are not so visible to me. Uber was an easier option most of the time. Bodabodas ae dangerous.

Albert9989
01-07-18, 21:29
Guinea Conakry and sweet Salone are planned.Will be a nice trip, and Patrol is also my favorite, should we understand Sierra Leone as last step?

Hope you will get lot of fun along this trip.

Neddy69
01-08-18, 08:55
Will be a nice trip, and Patrol is also my favorite, should we understand Sierra Leone as last step?

Hope you will get lot of fun along this trip.
Thanks. Below a video from Panadol. The poor lass doing time. 5 years. #freepanadol .

https://youtu.be/ZVpMH8b_6uE

And one sampler of Guinea Conakry fair skinned fula queen :

https://youtu.be/6rRYlXFqOw8

and finally my favourite from sweet Salone Alonzo:

https://youtu.be/B0ncM-hYiCU

As soon as my banger gets new piston rings and main bearings I hit the road to fouta djallon.

CleanShave
01-17-18, 10:57
This is Stella – a prolific squirter who is quite happy to be tied up or to tie you up.

She is typical of the kind of more upmarket WG found in or around some of the better hotels in Kampala.

TxJojo5
01-21-18, 04:51
Hey guys,

I am going to be in Enetebbe tonight and Kampala tomorrow night. And pointers or suggestions for Entebbe.

TxJojo5
01-22-18, 22:54
So I went out tonight and met a round 10 SWs, if you take any road of the main roads they are some workers. Tonight I found 3 girls that I would say were 7-8. All these girls have nice asses.

So I got 3 BBBJs, the first girls was 21 she took me to a gate did a secret knock for the guard who let us in to me to have fun we walked behind the outside of this places where so have me a nice long slow BJCIM. 30 k gsh then next was similar but the last was a girl I met around 10:30 p she was the 8 maybe even a 9. I talk her down to 40 k for BBBJ covered doggy then here is the kicker, I pulled out to CIM for and extra 5 k. I might stay another night. Any suggestions on a good hotel to take a girl to for a whole night of fun. I think I might invite two to the room tonight and see if it flies. But I need a girl friendly hotel.

TxJojo5
01-22-18, 22:56
Hey bud,

If your still here, what is a good price for the backdoor. With these girls?

Jiggydus
01-26-18, 15:47
So I went out tonight and met a round 10 SWs, if you take any road of the main roads they are some workers. Tonight I found 3 girls that I would say were 7-8. All these girls have nice asses.

So I got 3 BBBJs, the first girls was 21 she took me to a gate did a secret knock for the guard who let us in to me to have fun we walked behind the outside of this places where so have me a nice long slow BJCIM. 30 k gsh then next was similar but the last was a girl I met around 10:30 p she was the 8 maybe even a 9. I talk her down to 40 k for BBBJ covered doggy then here is the kicker, I pulled out to CIM for and extra 5 k. I might stay another night. Any suggestions on a good hotel to take a girl to for a whole night of fun. I think I might invite two to the room tonight and see if it flies. But I need a girl friendly hotel.Aponye, JBK, Holiday Express are all GF hotels in the downtown Kampala area. Also, any hotel near the Kabalagala area is GF. Just note that Kenrock has a 1 girl in room limit (meaning you can't have a threesome there). Chez Johnson which is next door is probably more lenient in that regard, though you would likely have to bring chicas in separately (take first to inside restaurant area, go out and have second come in like going to restaurant but intercept her and take to room, then go back down for the other one). I have not had a threesome in Uganda though I do have a few who would be willing with another girl. I just find that I am content with just one at a time until I decide to try out viagra.

Jiggydus
01-26-18, 15:50
Hey bud,

If your still here, what is a good price for the backdoor. With these girls?Sometimes it is free. I have only done a few SWs and semi pros in Kampala as my preference there is the non-pro. I don't recall going backdoor with any of the SWs or semi pros, but I have done it with non pros. Again that was free (no added cost beyond the taxi fare and dinner / breakfast).

Amazon2323
02-02-18, 09:37
I just arrived in Kampala- is there any daytime action here? Also, if someone wants to grab a beer with me just om me.

Cheers.

TxJojo5
02-05-18, 15:31
Thanks for the info guys. I will be back in Kampala next week, so really appreciate it. Where would be a good place to find a non-pro? And does it take more than one night to land one?

CoolBuddy
02-06-18, 21:06
Dears good evening,

I am going to Uganda for vacation for about a week time.

FYI. There is a youtube channel of "Paul Douglas Dembowski" where he documented lot of Kampala hotels with on-going price. Very informative.

Is it safe to keep money, laptops and passport documents in locked suitcase bag while I am going out? Are there enough CCTV cameras there in mid range hotels like Kenrock, Tiptone, SEB, Chez Johnson or Rockzone hotel. Which hotel is best and safe for bringing in girls often? Which hotel is near to famous DJ clubs.

Is it safe to keep the girl in the room at night. I had a bitter experience of my mobile being stolen by Mombasa woman.

I prefer girls as I am in early 30's and I appreciate if you could share some contacts if any. I will contact you through private message.

Many thanks in advance.

Cool Buddy.

CoolBuddy
02-07-18, 05:27
Dears,

Which social websites provide easy chance of connecting with amateur girls.

Is it Badoo, Tagged or AfroIntroduction?

Thanks,

Cool Buddy.

TxJojo5
02-08-18, 05:33
Dears,

Thanks,

Cool Buddy.I am using badoo.

Vanilla4
02-08-18, 06:58
Dears,

Thanks,

Cool Buddy.

Precisely. Kampala is so easy to get these girls who are either studying or working and are ready to meet. Badoo is a goldmine.And don't pay anythig to badoo, you will find enough material without.

DelBosque
03-04-18, 21:23
I visited Kampala last month and fellow the footprints of Neddy69, thanks Neddy!

So I stayed only in the Kabalagala area. Aroud the Capital Pub a lot of places to eat, drink and find WG.

But very quiet on weekdays and the quality of the WG is either low.

Every night there are about 10 street workers halfway the street. They take you behind in a small motel, but I do'nt now the rate.

The reggae café is a good place to spot the street movement, even in the afternoon, and to start the evening.

One of the bar keepers is a nice guy. Behind there is a billiard table and some stuff traffic. Open 24 h.

The girls hanging around were not my choise.

The best moment I had was on a Wednesday night in the 'Congo Bar' , a lot of fun with Congoleese girls.

European Man
03-18-18, 11:26
Hi guys,

I don't know if you have seen that when arriving to Entebbe aiport after to have retrieved the luggage, there are some panels and posters that say to be a criminal offence to introduce medicines in uganda without to declare them at the custom.

Now everybody know that Uganda and other African countries are not like Germany or Swiss so I suppose that being honest and declaring at the custom, the result will be just to receive requests of money, tips and so on.

Anyway I am scared that if they decide to check you, finding medicines like tablets against malaria, they can create a lot o problems.

So what are your opinion about that?

Bsben
03-18-18, 13:37
Just get back from Uganda.

Kampala.

I like the capital pub.

Bubbels, Posh, Deuches, Rock garden whas not so busy.

Hotel Kabalagala I stay in diplomat hotel (only nice view rooms are bad 150000 ugx) and Tiptone hotel (nice room close to action 100000 ugx).

Jinja.

Whas noting good there.

Entebbe.

Entebbe is nice and save (best place of my holiday).

Girls amazon, night riders and some in rider.

Hotel I stay in Hibis hotel (nice room, friendly staff, close to action 120000 ugx).

Girls I pay between 60000 ugx and 100000 ugx.

Hotels you call them whit Uganda nr and price are much lower than on booking (I never have safe in hotel so hide everything good).

Boda be careful at night better take uber ore ask somebody at hotel if they now good boda man.

Sorry for bad englisch.

Neddy69
03-18-18, 18:16
Hi guys,

I don't know if you have seen that when arriving to Entebbe aiport after to have retrieved the luggage, there are some panels and posters that say to be a criminal offence to introduce medicines in uganda without to declare them at the custom.

Now everybody know that Uganda and other African countries are not like Germany or Swiss so I suppose that being honest and declaring at the custom, the result will be just to receive requests of money, tips and so on.

Anyway I am scared that if they decide to check you, finding medicines like tablets against malaria, they can create a lot o problems.

So what are your opinion about that?I only take my medication against blood pressure. Take a copy of your prescription. Everything else you probably find cheaper in Kampala. No need to take Malaria medication. Coartem available everywhere. I have never seen more pharmacies than in Africa.

Neddy.

Longanluv
03-26-18, 11:20
Tantan- the Chinese version of Tindr- gets very quick and copious results in Kampala. I think you have to be on country to use it though. It uses your current location. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Member #4536
04-05-18, 00:52
Hi guys,

So what are your opinion about that?I don't recall seeing the 'panels and posters' you speak of. Regardless, as long as your meds are prescribed to you by a doctor, I wouldn't declare them or give it a second thought as nearly every other arriving passenger is doing the same.

For further info on UG customs: https://www.caa.co.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130&Itemid=101.

Slimmer123
04-17-18, 00:07
Hi,

Next month and wanted some advice on the best way of getting some action. Are bars / clubs the best option or MPs?

I'm travelling with another guy who is not into the scene, so time spent in bars looking for girls is going to be limited, Therefore MPs might be a better option. Can anyone advise:

- The name / location of safe MPs.

- Price you might expect to pay.

- Process E. G. Is it okay to go into a MP and look at the girls available before having fun?

Any information would be really appreciated.

Skim.

Member #4563
04-17-18, 04:17
Hi,

Next month and wanted some advice on the best way of getting some action. Are bars / clubs the best option or MPs?

Skim.You have asked the same question about Norway, Nepal, Tanzanya etc.

Neddy69
04-17-18, 06:13
Hi,

I'm travelling with another guy who is not into the scene, so time spent in bars looking for girls is going to be limited, Therefore MPs might be a better option. Can anyone advise:

- The name / location of safe MPs.

- Price you might expect to pay.

- Process E. G. Is it okay to go into a MP and look at the girls available before having fun?

Any information would be really appreciated.

Skim.Forget MPs in Africa. IMHO. Bad value for pesa. RTFF. After nightfall plenty of SWs. Other info RTFF. Yes. Its work. Do your Homework sussing out info like I do. Don't expect Info handed to you on a silver platter.

Slimmer123
04-17-18, 22:25
You have asked the same question about Norway, Nepal, Tanzanya etc.Hi MadaExpert,

Yes, you are right, I have travelled to Norway and Nepal and was looking for action in both countries. Therefore I have asked on the forum for information from the experts in those countries.

I received lots of really useful information from various guys before travelling to Nepal and had a great time mongering.

Prior to travelling to Uganda I will be in Tanzania and plan to arrange action there to.

I was hoping to receive the same type of friendly support I received prior to visiting Nepal and so as I mentioned before any inside information would be appreciated.

Skim.

Slimmer123
04-17-18, 22:37
Forget MPs in Africa. IMHO. Bad value for pesa. RTFF. After nightfall plenty of SWs. Other info RTFF. Yes. Its work. Do your Homework sussing out info like I do. Don't expect Info handed to you on a silver platter.Hi Neddy69,

Thanks for your opinion on MPs and the information about SW.

I had read previous posts, but the info / advice about MPs seemed sparse and dated.

As you suggest, I am trying to do my homework, but as I'm sure you will remember mongering in a new place can be challenging.

Based on you advice it looks like SW and bars might be the best approach in Kampala and so as you suggest, I will note the bars the action takes place. However, as I mentioned before, any inside information would be appreciated.

Skim.

Member #4536
04-18-18, 14:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TrueGent
05-01-18, 11:42
I am due to arrive in the country at the start of June. How does Ramadam usually effect the nightlife and general mongering? Thanks in advance.

Chuppi
05-05-18, 02:13
I am due to arrive in the country at the start of June. How does Ramadam usually effect the nightlife and general mongering? Thanks in advance.Did you read up on the country? To my knowledge, it's mostly Christian.

Neddy69
05-05-18, 09:17
Did you read up on the country? To my knowledge, it's mostly Christian.I concur. I would estimate the effect on nightlife to be about Zero.

TrueGent
05-05-18, 14:37
I concur. I would estimate the effect on nightlife to be about Zero.
Did you read up on the country? To my knowledge, it's mostly Christian.Thanks for that. I knew Uganda was a catholic country. Was just noticing quite a few ladies in head scarves and saying they are Muslim on tagged.

Golds
05-21-18, 19:18
What about local girls in shopping malls, on the street, in restaurants, in daytime? Is there a GFE possible? And how would you rate this? Percentage chance?

Pokeris
05-22-18, 07:03
What about local girls in shopping malls, on the street, in restaurants, in daytime? Is there a GFE possible? And how would you rate this? Percentage chance?You can talk with girls everywhere at uganda and its quiet easy to get their numbers. I would said if you are mzungu and make some conversation with a girls 60-80 percent will give you her number easy. Its many normal girls around who will be happy to spend time with you and show you GF expierence.

Kako123
08-15-18, 22:59
I concur. I would estimate the effect on nightlife to be about Zero.Correct, no need to worry about this.

Nchila
08-31-18, 15:11
Anyone in Kampala now? How is the situation due to the protests?

Neddy69
09-01-18, 11:25
Anyone in Kampala now? How is the situation due to the protests?What protests? Because of Robert Kyangulani aka. Bobi Wine? He is cleared to fly to the US for treatment. I was there last year when they were rioting in parliament. In Kamwokya there was some rioting. No effect on night life in Kabalagala. But Ill be on the ground in 5 weeks.

Neddy.

Golds
10-10-18, 13:40
I want to stay 4 night in ENTEBBE. After my 3 weeks in Kampala.

I read the forum and the consensus is there is nothing to do girls wise.

Is this true or can you have your daily shag over there?

Mombie75
10-10-18, 19:19

Is this true or can you have your daily shag over there?I've not been to Uganda but spend a lot of time in Kenya, I very much doubt if your in Africa you can not find a girl, no matter what city or village your in there will be plenty available.

Neddy69
10-11-18, 19:11

Is this true or can you have your daily shag over there?I doubt you read a single line of the Uganda forum. There is joints and chicas. Check the Tungsten2 posts for example.

Neddy.

Leblon
11-04-18, 02:20
I spend some long time in Kampala in the end of 2015 and start of 2016, and I really liked the place, if there would be ocean and beach I would go there all the time instead of Mombasa.

What was very troublesome there for me however, was that girls did not want to admit that they are sex workers.

I was picking my girls from Cayenne club, since it was near my hotel. When I met some girl first time, they were insisting that they are students, and not looking for guy for money. I knew of course that they want to go to sleep with me because of money, and I wanted to clear the deal before taking girl to my hotel, like how much it costs, what time she will leave, what kind of sex, etc. But since they were playing good girls, this kind of negotiation was not possible. So I just took them, and then in the morning I had to fight with them how much money I have to pay. Usually it went smoothly, sometimes problems. Maybe they were hoping to get boyfriend / husband?

Sometimes it was funny, like girl who said that she had studied economics three years, but did not know what is debit and credit. Or other girl, who I had seen every night in Cayenne, for many weeks. When I finally talked her, she told me that she had come from Burundi yesterday to see relatives, and tomorrow she will leave, so I have only chance tonight to be with her.

Burundi girls (or was it Rwanda? They came there in that Christmas / New Year time, thinking that they will dig a lot of gold. When they saw me, a musungu man, they were asking crazy prizes, like hundred of dollars. Maybe they will come there this new year again.

Wishing to visit Kampala again, that is my personal favourite in Africa after Mombasa. Lot of good memories from there, lot of pretty girls.

Cayenne club seem to be open still, I looked from internet. But I don't know what kind of place it is nowadays, and is there girls available.

CoalBurner
11-14-18, 04:07

Is this true or can you have your daily shag over there?Having spent considerable time in both, after spending 3 weeks in Kampala you'll wish you were right back there after just one night in ebbs.

Yes, you can find something in ebbs, but you are in a very small (not to mention expensive) town with limited venues, of which only one or two will have any decent number of girls.

I think you read further back thru the forum, there's more on ebbs consistent with my assessment.

CoalBurner
12-26-18, 05:52
I spend some long time in Kampala in the end of 2015 and start of 2016, and I really liked the place, if there would be ocean and beach I would go there all the time instead of Mombasa.

What was very troublesome there for me however, was that girls did not want to admit that they are sex workers.

I was picking my girls from Cayenne club, since it was near my hotel. When I met some girl first time, they were insisting that they are students, and not looking for guy for money. I knew of course that they want to go to sleep with me because of money, and I wanted to clear the deal before taking girl to my hotel, like how much it costs, what time she will leave, what kind of sex, etc. But since they were playing good girls, this kind of negotiation was not possible. So I just took them, and then in the morning I had to fight with them how much money I have to pay. Usually it went smoothly, sometimes problems. Maybe they were hoping to get boyfriend / husband?Cayenne is a higher-end venue than most in Kampala. Students choose it for two reasons. First, should they be seen there by friends, classmates or even family members, eyebrows will not be raised as much as if they are seen at somewhere like Rock Gardens, Bubbles or anywhere in Kabalagala for instance. And secondly, because of the presumed higher end and likely foreign male clientele, they anticipate getting more for their services.

Furthermore, most Ugandan students don't consider themselves as working girls as they more equate those who do it for a living are. They view it as merely supplementing what their parents and or sugar daddy's give them for school and other expenses. They also don't want to discuss sex acts in the open as they don't feel comfortable with it, or in many cases, know the terminology you're using and more importantly, don't want to say anything that would possibly eliminate them from contention. This also pertains to payment. They don't want to leave anything on the table, so they are relying on your generosity in the morning. Of course, when expectations don't meet reality, issues are bound to happen.

To that end, keep in mind that all of Africa and most of the rest of the world, except for Europe, the USA and Canada are male dominated societies in where you have the advantage over working girls in terms of things going bad in the morning and how you determine the outcome.

Amadeuss
12-30-18, 22:24
Cayenne is a higher-end venue than most in Kampala. Students choose it for two reasons. First, should they be seen there by friends, classmates or even family members, eyebrows will not be raised as much as if they are seen at somewhere like Rock Gardens, Bubbles or anywhere in Kabalagala for instance. And secondly, because of the presumed higher end and likely foreign male clientele, they anticipate getting more for their services.

If you been living there for a while, which hotel below 50. -$ got the best location for those pick-up places. With no joiner fee or too strict controls? From Cayenne it's quite a distance to RockGarden.

Also. There are many areas with streetwalkers, specially in Kabalgala. I like to do street hunting. Which area is the one with most choices?

Neddy69
12-30-18, 23:11
If you been living there for a while, which hotel below 50. -$ got the best location for those pick-up places. With no joiner fee or too strict controls? From Cayenne it's quite a distance to RockGarden.

Also. There are many areas with streetwalkers, specially in Kabalgala. I like to do street hunting. Which area is the one with most choices?Go to Kabalagala. Around Capital Pub. Young and sweet ones. Or around William Street. Top Pub. Around some ST places with Ruandan and Burundi hookers. Youll not be disappointed. Kampala is full with refugees from South Sudan or Eritrea looking for a quick buck. IMHO beats Nairobi in terms of prices and night life. Cayenne Rock Garden bargain harder. Perceived higher price venues. In Kaba I never paid more than 30 k ugx ST and 50k ugx full night. William in the ST joints 10k ugx. Leave all your valuables at your room. Joiner fees ? Whats that. hehe. You pay per room usually there is a double bed. Plenty of cheap guest houses around Kaba in the 10 to 15 $ range run by Eritreans and Ethiopians. IMHO most hotels not worth paying 50$. William I liked the Pacific.
The Pacific Hotel
Ben Kiwanuka Rd, Kampala, Uganda
https://maps.app.goo.gl/UAoZY

Neddy.

Who ll head back soon to squirters paradise.

Amadeuss
01-01-19, 02:55
Who ll head back soon to squirters paradise.Thanks mate a lot!

Have to make up my mind soon to book my flight.

Pokeris
01-01-19, 18:12
Stayed one night at entebbe on new years eve before my morning fly back to europe. Stayed at acacia beach hotel for 47 dollars per night its girlsfriendly they just asking girls ID and make copy of it. At daytime try contact girls from my afrointroductions list for short time but they want 40-50 dollars I offered 50000 shillings but they don't accept it so I don't take them.

Nightlife here is not so good like at kampala but have some. All places is very close each other by walk or short boda boda ride. So I will mention the names of places I visited. Nightlife kicks in here late like at 12 am-1 am and some clubs open till 7 am morning.

Fire and ice bar- nice place little bit futher from all other venues. Have couple working girls but most other girls was with local guys. Tusker lite was 4000 k shillings.

Four turkeys this place was almost empty walk in and walk out.

De bar good looking place tusker lite was 5000 shilings have some working girls inside but all other was with local guys. I was drinking beer here and waitress come to talk with me she offered to show me other nightlife places if I am interested but when I told her I looking just someone for fun she get upset and left me.

Amazon pub have some working girls inside but all was not good looking I drink one tusker lite 5000 shillings and want go out when suddenly saw one girl come in she was not so bad looking I make conversation with her and ask how much she want for short time? She told me 100000 shillings I offered 50000 shillings after some thinking she accept we jump on boda boda and went my hotel. She was fine at bed BBBJ sex with some diffrent positions and she has nice attitude.

Street club entry fee on new years was 20 k shillings this place was packed with people but everybody more in groups I saw some girls alone here who was giving the looks but they all was not my type. Water price was 40000 shillings. Didint find any girl I like so left.

Riders club entry fee was on new years eve 10000 k and 15000 k for vip. This place I like the most they have 2 floors here its was packed see at least 4-5 girls I like. Tusker lite was 4000 or 5000 k. I saw one girl I liked she was loooking at me all the time I make conversation with her and offer to go my hotel for 60000 shillings for couple of hours till my early morning flight at first she accept and ask if we can stay little bit more I said ok and have some drinks together later she suddenly change her mind and want 150000 shillings instead. I told her did she know ugandian salary is 300000 shillings per month at normal job and she want 2 weeks salary for couple of hours fu. Ck. She said if you don't like don't take me. I told her to fuck off and next time better not waste my time. (I was getting angry because after 3 hours I need to leave to airport) and I don't have another girl yet.

I walk at other floor at club and see other lonely girl she was cute we make some conversation I offered her 60000 shillings for couple of hours stay at my hotel. She said don't talk about money I am cool girl. I said better make deal at first so no dramas after she just smile. We jump on boba boda and reach my hotel. The girl was great at bed BBBJ, make me cum 2 times and spend around 2. 5 hours together. She enjoyed sex herself and cum 3 times (she told like that if she not lying of course) I thought I will give her 60 k but later change my mind and give 80 k she really deserve it. She was happy with it. I catch uber for 13000 shillings and left to airport. Entebbe was nice for short visit but kampala nightlife is much much better I spend here 4 days before entebbe and will write report later when have more time.

CoalBurner
01-12-19, 20:51
If you been living there for a while, which hotel below 50. -$ got the best location for those pick-up places. With no joiner fee or too strict controls? From Cayenne it's quite a distance to RockGarden.Cayenne (which is on the Ntinda side of Kampala) is not the place to stay as there's simply not enough there in terms of clubs and pubs to warrant it. And as you've already discovered, it's too far from town.

For hotels under $50 and near some action, I would follow Neddy69's advice and either stay in town or in Kabalagala. In town at that price point, you're going to be relegated to hotels and areas which may not suit your comfort or safety level. As such, I suggest that you Google The Pacific Hotel (among others) and look closely at the street views if you haven't done that already as that's what you're looking at or something similar. I happen to prefer the JBK Hotel on Luwum Street for a variety of reasons, many of which have already been discussed on this forum.

In Kabalagala, there are many (if not all) hotels well under $50. I've never stayed there, choosing to move up the street towards Muyenga. Kansanga (Ggaba road) is also a nearby option and where the infamous Al's Bar used to be and where KIU (Kamplala International University) is located. Lots of guest houses, pubs and girls around there too.

Also. There are many areas with streetwalkers, specially in Kabalgala. I like to do street hunting. Which area is the one with most choices?The streetwalker scene is not so active in Kampala. Girls just simply hook out of the pubs and clubs. A few may linger outside of the pubs on the street or corners and / or in front of 'short time' motels appearing like streetwalkers. In town, you can see this around the Speke Hotel and on William St across from the Top Pub as Neddy69 mentioned. There's also a short time motel right there as well where they do the deed, almost exclusively with locals. In Kabalagala, a few hang out at the intersection of Muyenga Road and Mbogo Road. And true to form, there's a short time motel there too.

Muzungufotsy
01-13-19, 10:27
Pacific hotel starts at 45 k JBK starts at 130 k.

IMHO SW in William street are very aggressive and not attractive at all but people have different expectations I guess.

CoalBurner
01-14-19, 12:24
Pacific hotel starts at 45 k JBK starts at 130 k.You're assuming that he's talking about UGX vs USD.

If you been living there for a while, which hotel below 50. -$ got the best location for those pick-up places.

Slowalk
01-17-19, 13:05
Can we get a Visa and Yellow Fever vaccination upon arrival? There's conflicting information all over the web. There's a vaccination shortage in US and Canada and the Ugandan E-Visa requires yellow fever verification.

Muzungufotsy
01-17-19, 13:41
Can we get a Visa and Yellow Fever vaccination upon arrival? There's conflicting information all over the web. There's a vaccination shortage in US and Canada and the Ugandan E-Visa requires yellow fever verification.Yes you can get a visa on arrival. They might ask for yellow fever card or not it s hard to say. You can't do yellow fever shot on arrival. I did mine more than 10 years ago and it s valid for life now. Good luck!

Neddy69
01-17-19, 19:06
Can we get a Visa and Yellow Fever vaccination upon arrival? There's conflicting information all over the web. There's a vaccination shortage in US and Canada and the Ugandan E-Visa requires yellow fever verification.As far as I know you can get still EATV and Ugandan visa on arrival. Last post 16th January, 2019.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowTopic-g293840-i9254-k10468346-E_visa_questions-Uganda.html

As for yellow fever. As long as you arrive from a western country you don't need one. I don't think they are going to deport you. Ask upon arrival in Entebbe. Port health officer. See quote from Trip advisor.

Come to Uganda along with your old certificate and present it to the immigrations. If they ask you take another jab, there's a clinic at the Airport that will help you take the vaccine at 100,000 UGX. And as said. In Africa you can obtain any stamp against a 10 dollar note slipped in your passport. Kito kidogo.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293840-i9254-k10160459-Yellow_fever_certificate_validity-Uganda.html

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowTopic-g293840-i9254-k12130300-Vaccinations_needed-Uganda.html

Neddy.

Who is right now in Gambia. Considering jumping on the next flight to Uganda. Ya. Its THAT bad.

Slowalk
01-17-19, 20:44
You can't do yellow fever shot on arrival. I did mine more than 10 years ago and it s valid for life now. Good luck!Why is it good for life?

Muzungufotsy
01-18-19, 06:29
Why is it good for life?https://www.who.int/ith/updates/20160727/en/

Good enough?

Neddy69
01-18-19, 15:04
Why is it good for life?The WHO changed the rules. The certificate was good for ten years. Now its valid for life.

Muzungufotsy
01-27-19, 17:06
Was staying in this hotel downtown and had the fantasy to get the cleaning lady to clean my pipe during her shift.

In Madagascar it s pretty common and it is often accepted against a small fee. Well here maybe I wasn't lucky but this girl told me she was here to clean the room only. When I asked her why she didn't want the money she said it was against her principles. She said many customers asked her already but she refused it. I asked her how much these guys were willing to pay and she said some were offering her 50 k for ST which is 10 times more than her daily wage. Did this happen to other mongers in Kampala or was I just unlucky? This girl was really hot for a cleaning lady and I wonder if one of you guys didn't sponsor her already.

Neddy69
01-28-19, 11:27
Was staying in this hotel downtown and had the fantasy to get the cleaning lady to clean my pipe during her shift.

In Madagascar it s pretty common and it is often accepted against a small fee. Well here maybe I wasn't lucky but this girl told me she was here to clean the room only. When I asked her why she didn't want the money she said it was against her principles. She said many customers asked her already but she refused it. I asked her how much these guys were willing to pay and she said some were offering her 50 k for ST which is 10 times more than her daily wage. Did this happen to other mongers in Kampala or was I just unlucky? This girl was really hot for a cleaning lady and I wonder if one of you guys didn't sponsor her already.Don't forget she might loose her job. Give it more time to work on her. Date her outside for a soda and take her for a ST hotel. Don't talk about money. Let it go with the flow. She is not a hooker. That doesn't mean you can't shag her.

Muzungufotsy
01-28-19, 11:52
Don't forget she might loose her job. Give it more time to work on her. Date her outside for a soda and take her for a ST hotel. Don't talk about money. Let it go with the flow. She is not a hooker. That doesn't mean you can't shag her.Hehe thanks for the advice I appreciate it. Any recommendations for a ST hotel downtown? Do they have rate by the hour or for 3 hours here?

Peetteri1
01-28-19, 12:23
Really nice to read these posts. Great stories. I was in Uganda couple years ago. Usually paid around 50 000 to 100 000 for the girls, depending how long they staid at my home. Tinder worked very well and also got lots of girls for a free of charge.

Neddy69
01-29-19, 14:14
Hehe thanks for the advice I appreciate it. Any recommendations for a ST hotel downtown? Do they have rate by the hour or for 3 hours here?Take a normal room in the pacific on William st. ST rooms are there. But frankly too dingy.

Slowalk
02-05-19, 15:33
Thanks all; it worked.

The World Health Organization determined that one Yellow Fever vaccination is good for life.

My eVisa was approved using a photocopy of my old yellow fever vaccination.

I just hope all African countries accept the change.

Muzungufotsy
02-13-19, 09:16
Really nice to read these posts. Great stories. I was in Uganda couple years ago. Usually paid around 50 000 to 100 000 for the girls, depending how long they staid at my home. Tinder worked very well and also got lots of girls for a free of charge.Seems contradictory to me you say you paid some girls 100 k and then you had girls for free. The usual gift is between 30 and 50 k. Never paid more and never will but I will never let them leave without transport money unless you want them to hassle you every day and at the end it will cost you much more. Most of the girls here never ask for transport money but they always expect it. Nothing is free in Africa.

NorCalKid
02-15-19, 04:52
Why is it good for life?I just got YF shot today. My yellow book actually states for life.

I had trouble finding the shot in the US. Travel clinic wanted over $200 usd. If anybody else visits Pattaya the YF vaccine is 700 b (21 usd) out at the shipping port public health office.

FunForever2
03-05-19, 21:59
Hi,

Any clubs with bigger chance to meet bisexuals for a potential threesome? I might be an optimist. But I heard someone say that there are in Bubbles, and maybe in Cayenne on Sundays. Read that there might be bisexuals / lesbians under the pool party there. But I have not much experience with clubs in Kampala. There might also be places other than clubs to meet up with bisexuals. Will be happy for comments.

CoalBurner
03-06-19, 03:53
Seems contradictory to me you say you paid some girls 100 k and then you had girls for free. The usual gift is between 30 and 50 k. Never paid more and never will but I will never let them leave without transport money unless you want them to hassle you every day and at the end it will cost you much more. Most of the girls here never ask for transport money but they always expect it. Nothing is free in Africa.Two things can be equally true. There's lots of free pussy to be had if you understand the culture and know where to look for it. I certainly did and apparently so did he:

That was my territory 2 yrs ago. If you are to please yourself, work by the hour and let go. Go for the next kill. More than 80% of my kill was at close to zero cost. Only spent on booze and chicken.

Zimzam
03-06-19, 05:56
Hi,

Any clubs with bigger chance to meet bisexuals for a potential threesome? I might be an optimist. But I heard someone say that there are in Bubbles, and maybe in Cayenne on Sundays. Read that there might be bisexuals / lesbians under the pool party there. But I have not much experience with clubs in Kampala. There might also be places other than clubs to meet up with bisexuals. Will be happy for comments.Try "DE POSH" on Muyenga Road (Kabalagala).

FunForever2
03-06-19, 09:53
Try "DE POSH" on Muyenga Road (Kabalagala).Thanks. But it looks like De Posh is closed from February 2019! Guess there must be other clubs to meet bisexuals then in Kabalagala or Kampala?!

Stephen121
03-06-19, 15:13
This is my first post. I've lurked for some time now, getting exited back-reading most of the Africa forums and am making preparations for my first trip to Africa. Just thought I'd share my ideas and see what people think.

Duration is 2 weeks at the end of March 2019, and am thinking that the Kenya / Uganda / Tanzania triangle is the best bet. I want to do touristy stuff and lay some hot, young chicks in between. I am 47 years old, fairly fit and tall. I was also considering Madagascar.

Even though I have travelled through South east Asia and have some experience with African girls, I'm kind of nervous and feel I should run my plans by for a 'common sense' check. My take from reading: there are pros, non-pros, and semi-pros. Available women are everywhere. You can get numbers and arrange dates as easily doing every day stuff as night clubs. Don't walk alone at night. Avoid women who are drunk or who approach you. Don't overpay the pros and don't skimp on the nice girls.

My understanding about the cities:

Nairobi. Polluted and big. But so big that you can find something for everyone. Cons: Not that appealing as a tourist. Women getting a bit 'spoilt and entitled'.

Mombasa. A good balance between girl availability and tourist hotspot. Cons: over-touristed? Pro to non-pro ratio a bit high?

Kampala. Cheaper, perhaps more authentic? Cons: polluted and ugly. (Bonus. Rwanda looks close?

I also researched Madagascar. Authentic semi-pro / non-pro experiences more common. The young girls look damn hot. Cons: remote, difficult to get around. Limited experience without French .

The plan in my head is to spend a week or so in Mobasa, then another week in Uganda / Rwanda and mix up touristy stuff with as much sex as I can. As a rule of thumb I don't enjoy 'hardened pro' experiences nearly as much as GFE's.

Specific questions: I have some idea about local issues, with Visa, etc, but know little about getting around between the countries and cities above? Would you suggest I fly into Nairobi first or start at Mombasa? I am stopping in Africa on the way from Australia to Europe. Is luggage storage available? Any unknown unknowns?

CoalBurner
03-06-19, 17:42
Hi,

Any clubs with bigger chance to meet bisexuals for a potential threesome? I might be an optimist. But I heard someone say that there are in Bubbles, and maybe in Cayenne on Sundays. Read that there might be bisexuals / lesbians under the pool party there. But I have not much experience with clubs in Kampala. There might also be places other than clubs to meet up with bisexuals. Will be happy for comments.I wouldn't be overly optimistic about finding 'any clubs with bigger chance to meet bisexuals for a potential threesome'. Uganda is still a closed society when it comes to bi-sexuality and homosexuality.

You can easily find 3 some at the well known hooker joints in Kampala like the previously mentioned DePosh and others. And in the attempt to 'seal the deal' girls may lie and tell you that they are bi, but once you hit the room all you'll end up with is the standard Ugandan 3 some in where no bi action occurs, and both girls take turns only on you.

In sum, I would say that you would be hard pressed to even find a legit 3 some in Uganda, let alone one with any real bi action.

Neddy69
03-06-19, 22:09
This is my first post. I've lurked for some time now, getting exited back-reading most of the Africa forums and am making preparations for my first trip to Africa. Just thought I'd share my ideas and see what people think.

Duration is 2 weeks at the end of March 2019, and am thinking that the Kenya / Uganda / Tanzania triangle is the best bet. I want to do touristy stuff and lay some hot, young chicks in between. I am 47 years old, fairly fit and tall. I was also considering Madagascar.

Even though I have travelled through South east Asia and have some experience with African girls, I'm kind of nervous and feel I should run my plans by for a 'common sense' check. My take from reading: there are pros, non-pros, and semi-pros. Available women are everywhere. You can get numbers and arrange dates as easily doing every day stuff as night clubs. Don't walk alone at night. Avoid women who are drunk or who approach you. Don't overpay the pros and don't skimp on the nice girls.

My understanding about the cities:

Nairobi. Polluted and big. But so big that you can find something for everyone. Cons: Not that appealing as a tourist. Women getting a bit 'spoilt and entitled'.

Mombasa. A good balance between girl availability and tourist hotspot. Cons: over-touristed? Pro to non-pro ratio a bit high?

Kampala. Cheaper, perhaps more authentic? Cons: polluted and ugly. (Bonus. Rwanda looks close?

I also researched Madagascar. Authentic semi-pro / non-pro experiences more common. The young girls look damn hot. Cons: remote, difficult to get around. Limited experience without French .

The plan in my head is to spend a week or so in Mobasa, then another week in Uganda / Rwanda and mix up touristy stuff with as much sex as I can. As a rule of thumb I don't enjoy 'hardened pro' experiences nearly as much as GFE's.

Specific questions: I have some idea about local issues, with Visa, etc, but know little about getting around between the countries and cities above? Would you suggest I fly into Nairobi first or start at Mombasa? I am stopping in Africa on the way from Australia to Europe. Is luggage storage available? Any unknown unknowns?There is domestic flights in Kenya quite cheap between Mombasa and Nairobi. Cheap alternative train. To Kampala also flights from NBO and MBA. Prices from Europe to MBA are slightly more expensive on average than to NBO.

Stephen121
03-07-19, 02:45
There is domestic flights in Kenya quite cheap between Mombasa and Nairobi. Cheap alternative train. To Kampala also flights from NBO and MBA. Prices from Europe to MBA are slightly more expensive on average than to NBO.Sounds good. I might as well just stick in Kenya for such a short (first-time) trip.

Triple Darknes
03-07-19, 06:59
Sounds good. I might as well just stick in Kenya for such a short (first-time) trip.Actually hitting three countries in three weeks is ambitious for first timer. I was in your shoes just last year. Africa is HUGE road travel takes forever, One thing I noticed is that there isn't the classic third world speed demons in Kenya and TZ you get out of the cities and there's people with flocks of Goats and cows and people walking on the roads. In TZ they have wierd speed bumps on the roads and there's a lot of checkpoints. Flying is the way to go.

Secondly Africa mongers are the hardest of the hardcore budget mongers (or they really like Black women) Africa doesn't have a monger industry other than brothels every girl is independent and they hustle as much or as little as they want, unless you go to a monger bar (which is a bar mentioned here that's notorious for pros) The GFE is absolutely stunning. Put it to you this way If you're into standard fare I. E BJ's and vaginal sex YOU decide how long you keep her. The problem isn't hardcores trying to give you the least for the most It will be totally up to you.

Your problem as a first timer is getting rid of girls especially if you end up staying in one place. Chicks will try their hand especially since they'll know you're a noob but for 25 bucks you could fuck all night with multiple pops without a condom (don't do that) and that could be a non pro or a semi. Now if you're into threesomes and anal then you're getting into hard core category.

When you hear dudes paying more than 30 bucks usually it's because their a clueless noob on a an expense account or you fucked a local celebrity chick, but random waitresses and such? Yeah defenitely in the 20 to 30 dollar range.

Unless you're going to be in the slums other than the beach there's not that much difference between Mombasa, Nairobi, Dar and Kampala there's a difference in price and vibe but if you're going to be in the upmarket areas there's not much difference between cities that you'll notice.

Pace yourself and decide how you want to monger either running through brother / bar chicks or banging a few co-eds frankly three weeks is hardly enough time to do much tourist shit and fuck, you'll likely spend more time than you think humping. It's sorta how it must be for celebrity men in the west you'll spend more time fucking than you realize.

Tungsten2
03-07-19, 12:37
Although you're Australian one difference between the cities is that Mombasa is brutally hot compared to NBO, KLA & KIG right now. That said, it's probably the easiest introduction although yes, there are many pros. The heat can be exhausting but just getting around NBO & KLA is too.

I'll be in KLA / Entebbe early April if you decide on Uganda. Madagascar is great but if you're a newbie with limited French less so.

Stephen121
03-09-19, 02:19
Tungsten and Triple Darknes.

I replied a few days ago but there must of been something not allowed in my (long) post. So I'll keep it short this time.

Thank you for the tips. Sounds like flying is the way!

I'm going to start Nairobi and use that as a base for a few days, then take a break on safari while my sperm count recovers to normal. Then fly to Mombasa for desert. So fck, break, fck.

Stephen121
03-09-19, 02:27
Although you're Australian one difference between the cities is that Mombasa is brutally hot compared to NBO, KLA & KIG right now. That said, it's probably the easiest introduction although yes, there are many pros. The heat can be exhausting but just getting around NBO & KLA is too.

I'll be in KLA / Entebbe early April if you decide on Uganda. Madagascar is great but if you're a newbie with limited French less so.Good to know where you'll be and about the hot temperature in Mombasa. Plus it will beginning to rain in April? This may mean more chicas per capita, but could be uncomfortable.

I think the simple solution is to book a one-way ticket to Nairobi and see if I can handle that level of humidity & heat. Maybe Uganda would be nice alternative to Mombasa. I'll get the yellow fever vac. In case.

Triple Darknes
03-09-19, 06:03
Tungsten and Triple Darknes.

I replied a few days ago but there must of been something not allowed in my (long) post. So I'll keep it short this time.

Thank you for the tips. Sounds like flying is the way!

I'm going to start Nairobi and use that as a base for a few days, then take a break on safari while my sperm count recovers to normal. Then fly to Mombasa for desert. So fck, break, fck.Have fun. One day I'm going to actually make it to a Safari myself one day. So far on my 2 week trips I didn't even get to the Nairobi safari.

BobBlack
03-09-19, 08:13
Have fun. One day I'm going to actually make it to a Safari myself one day. So far on my 2 week trips I didn't even get to the Nairobi safari.TD and Stephen, most of the guys here haven't been on safari either as there's so much wild life roaming around in Nairobi and Mombasa.