PDA

View Full Version : Madagascar

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Amadeuss
08-20-17, 09:14
Always bring Euros to Mada instead of any other currency. For USD $ outside of the major obvious places you may get a merde rate, especially as sometimes you may have to find a shopkeeper to change.Agree -- in Mada the Euro rules.

Muzungufotsy
08-20-17, 09:29
SouthEastern.

It's true, some banks don't take 100 usd and 500 euro bills, specially banks in provinces. Probably they are too afraid to get fake notes.

It isn't about fake notes it s about money laundering. 500 euros note is about to disappear anyway.

SouthEaster
08-20-17, 11:05
I agree that in Mada the Euro rules and I could have easily brought Euros instead of dollars. I didn't bother as I have never had an issue when visiting before. I am still mystified as to why they have changed their policy. I will ask other ladies at reception if they know and also if they will not take high denomination Euro notes either. In the meantime I am certain that the girl who knows a guy who will do it at better than bank rates can continue to keep getting me the same so it has not become a real problem. There is the ATM route as well but I find that the exchange rate doing it that way through my bank is terrible so I tend to use it less.

Southeaster.

LoveEastAsia
08-22-17, 09:47
July. September is frigging cold in Tana! Can be as low as 5 degrees at night. Most of the hotels don't have heaters. Be prepared and bring warm clothes. But its a good time to watch lemours.Hello,

I have been many times in Tana at winter season before going to province, and this time I want to say more longer. I used to stay at anjary with no heater. Me too I don't like the girls to be under the blanket. So I check some hotels with heater and there are some. I check the weather on internet and find that is not so cold 12 to 24 degre (usually not under 10) , of course it is more hot in Majunga 23 to 32 and tulear 19 to 29.

I already explore Tsaralalana and its surrounding by night, by foot (not let a man or boy come near to me, move to the other side of the street! And spoke to some girls. Some speak french but mostly they didn t understand french. As I like to speak with the girls, not only to fuck them I have never taken some from the streets but I did in Tamatave. . But this time I have decided to do it. I want to explore this city and go where malagasy men went, for instance 67 hect. (perhaps will go with my guide).

Do anyone have an experience except the usuel place: LE Glacier, manson?

I want to play pool (billiard, billiards). I saw on internet: arena pool club, Jr restaurant services, madagascar billard academy. Is there someone who know those place? Any other?

PM me if someone want to take a THB or play pool or make a threesome or foursome.

Take care and were a pull over and a condom!

Boeing 787
08-22-17, 21:36
During my last travel in Madagascar I was stay 10 days (IMHO too long) at Anstsirananna (Diego SUarez) the landscape around is very beautiful and if you do diving it's very interesting too. It's a big city for Madagascar but the nightlife is not too developed, there are 2 bars for meeting Pro and semi pro, it's the "vahine café " and the "taxi be " for beginning the night then after you can go to the "LE nouvel hotel disco " , during week-end at the "la boite noire " and some bar along the main road "rue Colbert ".

Usualy the Sunday the girls love to go to the fisherman village of " la ramene " with her "Vazaha " , they are a beautiful beach and some goods "gargottes " (small malagasy restaurant) where you can eat cheap crayfish or camaron. Me I stay to the "Victoria hotel " , one of the best quality / price hotel of the town for around 35 euros per night, it's at 3 minutes from the main street with a local "tuk tuk ".

At diego I fucked only one women, a single mom from a small city near Diego, she was a little bit shy at the beginning but into the room she was very enthusiast and always horny, the first night she come with me in exchange of 50.000 AR but the others days for nothing but I pay her the restaurant, the beers and some gifts. I fucked her at least 3 times per day, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS in every positions, Anal I don't know I don't like too much.

Her best friend was very funny too, a little bit crazy but very friendly, she is in one of the photos.

Vavy Lover
08-23-17, 14:31
I agree that in Mada the Euro rules and I could have easily brought Euros instead of dollars. I didn't bother as I have never had an issue when visiting before. I am still mystified as to why they have changed their policy. Yes Euros definitely more common and more readily accepted than USD, both at exchange houses, and at hotels, restaurants etc. I have had both old and new USD (of all denominations) rejected, but rather uncommon. Never forget once, at the Tana airport, the exchange place refused to take older bills, only wanted new ones, and then gave me Ariary that looked ancient, were falling apart. Haha. In any case, I never exchange any more, but use ATMs. In the major centers discussed here (Tana, Nosy Be, Tulear, Diego, etc), all banks have them and you can withdraw as much as you want, typically in single pulls of 400,000 AR, but repeatedly up till your banks daily limit. If you are going to smaller towns and not sure about ATM availability, just withdraw before hand.

ChadWhite
08-24-17, 17:03
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

LoveEastAsia
08-30-17, 07:35
Cabaret LE glacier is empty since 3 days.

It was raining yesterday but looks better today.

Don't know yet where I will go!

Joe Perez
09-01-17, 08:18

Don't know yet where I will go!Did you try Manson, or at least Indra? Very strange to see LE Glacier so empty.

FindGirls
09-02-17, 14:14
Strange indeed to see LE Glacier at night empty of girls. As far as I am concerned, this bar should be just a starting point for mongering. This happens sometimes in the afternoon. This is why I prefer to be there in November or in December in Tana. They are more popular artists and groups at night and other girls who just come to see the band playing.

Even in the period that you came, you should have more options as already indicated by Joe Perez. Moreover there are always taxi drivers in front of LE Glacier willing to give you tips when you want to go to other discotheques. Don't forget to bargain the price even if they tell you that the trip is more expensive at night. On week-ends, the discotheques should be more crowded. Did you ask about LE Six? I assume it is still open and it's not too far. You need a taxi to go there. Still after 10:30 PM you should have much more options than just LE Glacier.

Happy hunting.

Golfinho
09-02-17, 21:04
Cabaret LE glacier is empty since 3 days.It was raining yesterday but looks better todaygo!Not so strange Tana mid-winter on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. There's probably more options outside down the street in front of LE Gastronomie. But why wait 'til nighttime: anything at anytime in this town that catches your eye, just start talking to her. Same like you would do anywhere.

Amadeuss
09-03-17, 08:04
Not so strange Tana mid-winter on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. There's probably more options outside down the street in front of LE Gastronomie. But why wait 'til nighttime: anything at anytime in this town that catches your eye, just start talking to her. Same like you would do anywhere.Very true. Who's focusing in Mada on discos only is on the wrong track.

SouthEaster
09-06-17, 11:05
I talked to the guy I have been using to exchange my US dollars and he said that the banks don't want any US dollars, not just 100 dollar bills. That is obviously not completely true as I did change some at the airport in Tana and have been told (but have not tried) that BFV will. I get a good rate from this fellow so why go to BFV. Since it is impossible to tell how this policy plays out in every city I would recommend anyone coming just avoid the hassle and bring Euros.

On another note I had a girl over yesterday that was my first ever to insist on a condom. I have had a few before that asked but did not seem worried when I just waved it off. Fortunately I was pretty horny and she gave very good head so all was not lost! I am wondering if this will become more of a trend in the future. I guess there is only one way to find out.

Next week on my way to Tamatave.

Southeaster.

TigeDeJade
09-08-17, 22:49
I have been lazy to report. But the present situation remembers me my own experience on 4-6 March 2017: I was in Antalaha in the epicentre of Typhoon ENAWO; level 4 with winds at 300 km / h.

I was in Antalaha since one week and had enjoyed some girls but one was especially eager of me. And she was the most orgasmic girl I ever met: she reached 2, 3, 4 5 climax. Usually at the 5th one I decided to abandon my load!

In this context, that girl asked me to stay in my hotel (which effectively revealed to be a.

TigeDeJade
09-08-17, 23:40
On Monday afterwards she asked me to stay with me for the night in my hotel which was one of the safest place.

It was for me of course a duty of charity. And so sweet in fact in consideration of her orgasmic abilities.

The risk was such that all the management of the hotel had left the 6/8 clients (civil servants Malagasy + me) just with a night guard and a sweeper!

In the night wind started to howl. We did not know what would be our future.

The reaction of my girl and me, has been to exhaust our senses till the deepest limits.

1,2,3, 4 , 5 she reached. And finally exhausted we both fell in deep sleep in the wind.

I was thinking of Scottish troops continuing to bagpipes and go ahead notwithstanding adversity!

In the morning, the wind was worse than ever; water was pouring on the ground of the room below windows and shutters.

Of course no electricity or telephone.

We ate some wafer biscuit, I stored my luggage in the most central part of the hotel which was not invaded by water.

We spent the day to look through the windows of the less attacked by wind corridor. As we were afraid by the other side corridor where the wind was strongest at 300 km / h.

Some pics of my girl (24,2 kids) and of outside view.

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 00:14
After having spent the day to look at disaster with bulks of rain, as there was nobody for the restaurant, our little group of 6 people went directly to the fridge of the restaurant to find available food! Some chicken and some rice that my girl cooked for us with electric lamp and help of the night keeper.

During that second night Tuesday to Wednesday both of us were worried about the future.

The wind was still strong but was decreasing.

In fact we were no more in sex thoughts: but my girl probably wondered how would be her family and house; and I was thinking if it would be possible either to leave the city (no airport, only one road to Sambava. But what about this road after typhoon?) Or will food be available? Will there be some epidemic by lack of clean water? How long to stay there?

On Wednesday morning wind and rain became mild.

And we discovered the disaster (85 % of houses were hurted by a way or another; especially roofs in sheet metal flown).

But the lucky thing is that the city being a little sloping, water from the sky had flown to the sea.

90% shops were closed. But a karane shop was openedndoing business as usual!

And fascinating to see some Malagasy ladies who had saved their small tomatoes back at market place.

Horde of people went to the see to cut wood; other were carrying sheet metal.

Fantastic sense of self organisation. No pounding (to collect things on the sea on the streets to rebuild house was no pounding).

A positive thing was that the malagasy civil servants who had big cars had left the hotel and not come back. So the road to Sambava seemed possible to drive.

I walked in the afternoon till the taxi brousse station and the extremity of the city. Some taxi brousse were already in action.

So, I decided to leave on Thursday morning if the typhoon was not back (still no info because no electricity).

And so I did!

Neddy69
09-09-17, 10:56
I have been lazy to report. But the present situation remembers me my own experience on 4-6 March 2017: I was in Antalaha in the epicentre of Typhoon ENAWO; level 4 with winds at 300 km / h.

I was in Antalaha since one week and had enjoyed some girls but one was especially eager of me. And she was the most orgasmic girl I ever met: she reached 2, 3, 4 5 climax. Usually at the 5th one I decided to abandon my load!

In this context, that girl asked me to stay in my hotel (which effectively revealed to be a.I am sure this was a once in a lifetime experience.

But to avoid this type of situation I prefer to travel April to June. Or Sept to December.

Neddy.

Who is a bit homesick. But lots of countries on my todo list.

Amadeuss
09-09-17, 11:07
On Monday afterwards she asked me to stay with me for the night in my hotel which was one of the safest place.

It was for me of course a duty of charity. .I think I know those bedsheets at Hot Hazavola --LOL.

Great report from a caring person to safeguard a little local girl.

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 20:53
I think I know those bedsheets at Hot Hazavola --LOL.

Great report from a caring person to safeguard a little local girl.You are right I was in Hazavola.

I hate the receptionist. But the hotel resisted well. The PVC windows of the corridor the most on the wind side resisted as a miracle (even if lot of water poured through).

What is sure: they will not have electricity for one year or two, except from private generator, as JIRAMA head I met in Sambava confirmed.

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 21:18
So on Thursday morning, typhoon was not back and weather very quite as usual after typhoon.

Accordingly I went to taxibrousse station and left without any problem.

I discovered that the luck was that the bridge on the overflowing river had resisted notwithstanding the huge flow.

Trucks were prohibited several days (especially fuel.).

But the trees had been cut by volunteers the day before.

A demonstration of resilience, without help or NGO (I saw a few days after some NGO people having lunch in Sambava. But spending. With 4 X 4 cars. For what efficient actions?

Sambava where I spent finally about two weeks was a new adventure, with sweetness.

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 22:30
Finally I met just in the street near taxibrousse station / market, this girl dressed in blue and red.

Just asked her if she would agree to come with me. Hesitating one minute. We chatted a few words. And concluded positively, jumped with me in tuk tuk (they call badjaj there). 22, one kid.

A little shy at the beginning.

Then she became juicy addict!

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 22:36
She became an adept of my room.

I appreciated she come daytime, go to her family in the evening, me sleeping lonely to recuperate of a busy, wonderful day.

I was very excited by her nice thin shape and perfect tits notwithstanding motherhood.

TigeDeJade
09-09-17, 22:52
Then we spent wonderful days: completely addicted to my dick.

Usually she arrived around 10.30 am after my breakfast.

I enjoyed her till around 12 am without coming.

Then we go to lunch (Mimi resto or my hotel Las Palmas -very pleasant terrace facing the sea and decent food).

Afterwards, we enjoyed afternoon session.

She became less and less shy, the more we enjoyed.

Her most preferred position was to lie on me, and to seize the basis of my tool, with her fingers (probably excited to feel the diameter of the instrument in her) and also delicious to me, as exciting the basis was making me remaining strong.

In fact what I like most with girls is their own pleasure. And it was a pure delight to see her enjoying and moaning.

So we played again 90 mn or two hours before I offered her my precious liquor to exhaust my strength.

Very wonderful post typhoon souvenir!

LoveEastAsia
09-10-17, 13:58

Don't know yet where I will go!Ah ah ah thanks all the way for all the recommendations but.

I meant no vahazas but always have some girls at LE glacier and the manson was too much crowded so I I went to seven old bar (with upscale merinas) and after at the former Pandora la suite 101 where we were more at ease to move and to dance.

YES I confirm that in front of la gastro pizza they were more than 70 girls. (I counted them) and more than 10 of them I already saw them at LE glacier and Manson. There the cars passed by like the bois de Boulogne in Paris. Finally I went to Morondova. Nice tsingys and girls and weather. All the restaurant I tested were excellent: corail with live music, la Capelinea chez lea, baobab, Maggie.

The disco in the touristique village was always full with plenty of girls eager to please.

The trecicogne is girl friendly of course but no swimming pool. Even they don t have many customers baobab hotel and pallisandre hotel didn t want us to use their swimming pools in exchange of a fee. Only hotel Maggie did it.

Now I am in Tamatave.

Is there someone from ISG?

Amadeuss
09-10-17, 15:18
She became an adept of my room.
.I may know that room also. Orchidea Beach?

Classy lady.

I fully agree with all those NGO's roaming around in Mada (or anywhere) First they buy a big 4 WD, then open a posh office and finally talking big but no actions at all. Ididots who give them any money.

Adventurer1
09-12-17, 08:13
Very good reports. I have a couple of questions does they speak any English or just French? And in which cities can I find action except Tana?

SouthEaster
09-12-17, 15:01
I went to Bank Mauritius to use the ATM as it gives out 600 K instead of 400 and I am charged each time by my bank back in Canada. I requested 600 and got a message saying we suggest 400 due to lack of notes. While I was trying to decide my card kept going in and out and after about 10 seconds the machine ate my card! Of course it was 1 pm and the bank was closed until 2. I went back and told them what happened and she said they have new machines that now only give out 400 K. WTF? Instead of the rest of the banks upping the limit they decide to lower theirs. Unbelievable. Why does a shithole like Cambodia give you 1000 dollars and here you get 100 Euro?

Also the road to tamatave is getting worse. More potholes unrepaired so more need to slow down. My first trip 2 years ago was 6.5 hours. This time. Over 8.

Southeaster.

Neddy69
09-12-17, 18:52
I went to Bank Mauritius to use the ATM as it gives out 600 K instead of 400 and I am charged each time by my bank back in Canada. I requested 600 and got a message saying we suggest 400 due to lack of notes. While I was trying to decide my card kept going in and out and after about 10 seconds the machine ate my card! Of course it was 1 pm and the bank was closed until 2. I went back and told them what happened and she said they have new machines that now only give out 400 K. WTF? Instead of the rest of the banks upping the limit they decide to lower theirs. Unbelievable. Why does a shithole like Cambodia give you 1000 dollars and here you get 100 Euro?

Also the road to tamatave is getting worse. More potholes unrepaired so more need to slow down. My first trip 2 years ago was 6.5 hours. This time. Over 8.

Southeaster.Never pull out more than 400.000. That's 40 notes. The machines as far as I know they cannot handle more. And 1000 $ is only 10 notes. As the biggest note is 10.000 ar which is worth 3.30 ...I never pulled more than 400.000 a pull. But you should be able to draw to your limit.. And what for you need so much money. Hehehe. 400.000 last me a week...And I like the infrastructure is getting worse... Less tourists coming to mess up the place and ruin prices....
Neddy
Don't you know the Malagasy joke. What did the Malagasy use before candles. Electric light of course.....

Amadeuss
09-13-17, 07:34
Very good reports. I have a couple of questions
1-does they speak any English or just French?
2-And in which cities can I find action except Tana?1 French.

2 Anywhere. If you know how.

Amadeuss
09-13-17, 07:45
Southeaster.Not only potholes, also the traffic, specially old overload trucks, is slowing the traffic down. Specially in the first 100 km in the steep mountains. Cotisse offers a VIP car in the night. Perhaps that might be an alternative. But then one is loosing a night in paradise. Take a flight on AirMad Tana-Toamasina for 180 EU? Thats my budget for almost 4 days.

SouthEaster
09-13-17, 11:30
Neddy,

I know for a fact it is not the machine's limit. A year ago I used MCB several times and was able to get 600 K. No longer. As for 400 K for a week, my hotel alone is more than that and I am a cheap Charlie.

Southeaster.

Neddy69
09-13-17, 17:32
Neddy,

I know for a fact it is not the machine's limit. A year ago I used MCB several times and was able to get 600 K. No longer. As for 400 K for a week, my hotel alone is more than that and I am a cheap Charlie.

Southeaster.My bungalow in Mangily was 400.000 AR a month. No running water no power. Paradise.

NaughtyNeptune
09-28-17, 08:21
I shall be returning to my yacht in April for more adventure with the ladies from Nosybe and then on to Diego Suarez, I offer the chance to a fellow monger to join me aboard either for a week or two or perhaps longer. My posts from last year in Madagascar will give a feel for the yacht and style in which I operate. Clearly live on board a luxury yacht can be very enjoyable particularly in Madagascar where live ashore can be quite basic, however the occupants need to be well domesticated and I expect a companion who can cook and clean along with assisting in the running of the vessel. Most probably an ex-services guy will have the right outlook and discipline to make convivial company. On board the catamaran has two distinct living areas in each hull so privacy so the chance for privacy is ensured, however respectfully swapping and sharing ladies will also be possible.

Please send me a private message if you are able and interested in this offer, I do not seek any financial advantage but do expect my companion to meet own expenses.My goal is to sell my company one day and buy a boat and sail the world. I would have loved to chat with you but it appears you can not accept PM's.

TigeDeJade
09-28-17, 23:26
My bungalow in Mangily was 400.000 AR a month. No running water no power. Paradise.As you know, I am familiar with Madagascar. But I have not gone in the past ten years to Tulear.

What about safety there, especially on beaches (there is a British -or Australian, or American government website which prohibits "Batterie Beach" of Tulear for its Nationals (and never heard about this "Batterie Beach".

Neddy69
09-29-17, 13:22
As you know, I am familiar with Madagascar. But I have not gone in the past ten years to Tulear.

What about safety there, especially on beaches (there is a British -or Australian, or American government website which prohibits "Batterie Beach" of Tulear for its Nationals (and never heard about this "Batterie Beach".I don't bother reading travel warning. Europe is more dangerous. If you want to know security situation? I read local news in French. 2 years ago I spent 2 months in Mangily. Be aware in Tulear there is no beach. Security? Mangily? In the last 10 years one Frenchman was killed riding his quad. There is a dive centre there. Some armed thugs tried to steal the compressor. Usually these are roving cattle rustlers with make shift fire arms called dahalo. Crime is rare. But security. Doesn't exist. I stayed in bungalow. Swiss man owns them. He has a Beretta. There was a night Watchman. But no fence. And cheap locks. And Mangily is not connected to the electric grid. A few places have generator. Heaven.

Amadeuss
09-29-17, 21:55
I don't bother reading travel warning. Europe is more dangerous. If you want to know security situation? I read local news in French. 2 years ago I spent 2 months in Mangily. Be aware in Tulear there is no beach. Security? Mangily? In the last 10 years one Frenchman was killed riding his quad. There is a dive centre there. Some armed thugs tried to steal the compressor. Usually these are roving cattle rustlers with make shift fire arms called dahalo. Crime is rare. But security. Doesn't exist. I stayed in bungalow. Swiss man owns them. He has a Beretta. There was a night Watchman. But no fence. And cheap locks. And Mangily is not connected to the electric grid. A few places have generator. Heaven.Agree.

There is this mangrove area facing the sea at Tulear where shady characters hanging round. And in the brousse the cattle thieves. Better don't disturb their activities. And the police roadblocks to increase their meagre salary.

But in Mangily you can find a place like this. Sure not for everyone: with hardly any electricity and extreme slow internet, warm water comes once a day in the bucket. But otherwise hidden paradise.

Neddy69
09-29-17, 23:49
Agree.

There is this mangrove area facing the sea at Tulear where shady characters hanging round. And in the brousse the cattle thieves. Better don't disturb their activities. And the police roadblocks to increase their meagre salary.

But in Mangily you can find a place like this. Sure not for everyone: with hardly any electricity and extreme slow internet, warm water comes once a day in the bucket. But otherwise hidden paradise.Fond memories Mangily. Tulear 2015. You can see the buckets in front of my bungalow. Next year plan to go to 2 months Andavaduk. Internet actually ok. 3G. Bring a Solarpanel Charger. And I bought a netbook with 10 hrs batterylife. And my kindle. One time a day you go to Sebans drink beer and charge. And I bring my small sawyer waterfilter and permethrine treated mosquito net.

Member #4563
10-02-17, 10:52
Fond memories Mangily. Tulear 2015. You can see the buckets in front of my bungalow. Next year plan to go to 2 months Andavaduk. Internet actually ok. 3G. Bring a Solarpanel Charger. And I bought a netbook with 10 hrs batterylife. And my kindle. One time a day you go to Sebans drink beer and charge. And I bring my small sawyer waterfilter and permethrine treated mosquito net.Nice Report, but what about the Variety of girls in Managily? Quantity choice etc. Some older reports states that sometimes that area is dead in some months.

SouthEaster
10-02-17, 13:53
Thought I would give you guys a bit of info on my trip there. Not a lot of info on this forum on the place.

I went by taxi brousse and boat. The supposed 6 hour trip turned out to be almost 12! 5 hours plus by TB then a 4 hour delay with the boat and finally almost 2 hours to the island. I suspect the delay is common as the ocean bottom out of the harbour is very shallow and they must wait for optimum tide.

Coming back they will tell you to be at the dock at 4:30 am. This is bullshit as the boat doesn't leave until 6 at the earliest. Stay at your hotel until 5:30 and get some extra sleep.

The main town is basically around 500 meters of one street almost fronting the sea. There are several hotel options and a few restaurants that are western run or are designed for western clientele. If you download the 2016 LP guidebook from 2016 you can expect prices to have climbed about 20% past that. Not to say it is expensive, maybe slightly more pricey and smaller portions than Tamatave. I can recommend Mama Santas pizza as good and the best deal I found but very limited alcohol selection. Pizza is big enough to share with your girl. La Pailotte is overpriced and under delivers. The best thing there is the cheapest wine in town.

Girls. As in the rest of the country of course they are around. In the evening if you are strolling the main drag you will get some obvious looks or even the odd one who will begin talking to you. She is not asking about the weather. I found the best place to be La Banane. Most evenings there will be a few freelancers both inside and walking past. Buy a THB and sit outside. Makes things very simple and cost is cheap. I paid 30 K for ST. Having said all that, you are not going to get the same choice or numbers as say, Taxi Be in Tamatave. If you have a girl you like one option is to bring her along. They all love the place.

Be prepared for electric cuts and low water pressure both of these are precious on the island. They deliberately cut the power from 5-8 am everyday but it can and does go out randomly as well.

Would I go back? Not worth the grief of the trip in my opinion but if you want a really quiet escape and you are already in Tamatave check it for yourself.

Now a question of my own. Got stopped around 10 pm coming back from La Terrasse in a pousse by a cop / soldier who asked for my passport. I said it was at my hotel and then I heard blah blah the'argent. I played stupid and spoke only in English and then got out of the pousse and indicated for him to follow me to my hotel which was just around the corner where I could show him my passport. He gave up, I got back in the pousse and back to my hotel. My question: is there an actual requirement to carry your identification at all times or was he just trying it on to get some cash out of me? Anyone know for sure? I do not like carrying my passport around in the evening.

Southeaster.

SouthEaster
10-02-17, 14:20
Just wrote report only to be booted back to the login page! Fuck is that frustrating. Here we go again.

I took a taxi brousse boat combo. The supposedly 6 hour trip turned out to be almost 12.5 hour on the TB, a 4 hour delay at the dock and almost 2 hours on the boat. I suspect the delay is common. Shallow water at the harbour entrance probably means they have to wait for high tide. Coming back they will tell you to get to the dock at 4:30 am. Don't bother and sleep another hour. The boat doesn't leave till 6 at the earliest.

The town is basically about a 500 metre strip of main road along the waterfront with several hotels and restaurants. If you download LP's 2016 guide you can expect prices to have risen about 20%. I can recommend mama Santas pizza. Good value and big enough to share with your girl or friend. Poor selection of alcohol though. I thought La Paillotte was overpriced and under delivered but they do have the cheapest wine in town.

Girls. Of course not the numbers and selection of larger places but still available. If you wander the main drag in the evening you will see some and a few will even approach you. She doesn't want to talk about the weather! I went to La Banane each evening as there is usually a few FL girls inside and walking past. Buy a THB and sit outside and you will find something. I paid 30 K ST. If you have a girl already take her along. They all love the place.

If you want to be a pro monger French is a must.

Any question feel free to ask.

Now one of my own. Got stopped by a cop / soldier around 10 pm last night in a pousse who asked for my passport. I spoke only English and said it was at the hotel. In return I heard blah blah blah the'argent blah blah. I played stupid, got out of the pousse and indicated that he should follow me to the hotel. He eventually gave up, I got back in the pousse and off we went. My question: is it a real requirement to have your ID at all times or was he just trying to get some cash? I don't fancy carrying my passport around at night.

Southeaster.

Amadeuss
10-02-17, 17:14
Now one of my own. Got stopped by a cop / soldier around 10 pm last night in a pousse who asked for my passport. I spoke only English and said it was at the hotel. In return I heard blah blah blah the'argent blah blah. I played stupid, got out of the pousse and indicated that he should follow me to the hotel. He eventually gave up, I got back in the pousse and off we went. My question: is it a real requirement to have your ID at all times or was he just trying to get some cash? I don't fancy carrying my passport around at night.

Southeaster.Thanks for your report. Yes, IleSM is said to be a place were coincidentially you can find your girl for the night as everywhere. But better if you bring along a girl from Ttave.

Now-- your question: yes, its a requirement to carry along your passport and an usual game of the police to get some cash if you don't. Not only the passport but also your visa: means, if you make a copy of the pages, then go to any police station and ask for their chop to confirm it. I did it once in Tana and it was working fine at all the check points. Because if you hand over the real passport, you are on their mercy.

Golfinho
10-03-17, 06:13
its a requirement to carry along your passport and an usual game of the police to get some cash if you don't. Not only the passport but also your visa: means, if you make a copy of the pages, then go to any police station and ask for their chop to confirm it. I did it once in Tana and it was working fine at all the check points.Carry a copy of your Yellow Fever cert, too. The 'smarter' ones have thought to ask for that as well.

Vavy Lover
10-04-17, 22:20
Fond memories Mangily. Tulear 2015. You can see the buckets in front of my bungalow. Next year plan to go to 2 months Andavaduk. Internet actually ok. 3G. Bring a Solarpanel Charger. And I bought a netbook with 10 hrs batterylife. And my kindle. One time a day you go to Sebans drink beer and charge. And I bring my small sawyer waterfilter and permethrine treated mosquito net.Hey Neddy. The naked girl in your third photo. Was her name Marina? Pretty sure I had her a few years earlier in Toliara. Gorgeous and supreme body, not particularly experienced at that time.

Ah Toliara.

Neddy69
10-04-17, 22:32
Carry a copy of your Yellow Fever cert, too. The 'smarter' ones have thought to ask for that as well.I never had a run in with them. But in Tana at night I move only with R4 taxi. But some friends were shaken down because they moved on foot. 10.000 AR. I only remember early morning on my way to the airport a hand came in through the R4 taxi window. I just said no comprende. Than the hand was withdrawn. Hehe. And I ll never forget the flic in totally french style on RN to Toliara.

Neddy.

Only my taxi driver was shaken down. Me dumb tourist. Ne pas de francais. Hehe.

Neddy69
10-04-17, 22:34
Hey Neddy. The naked girl in your third photo. Was her name Marina? Pretty sure I had her a few years earlier in Toliara. Gorgeous and supreme body, not particularly experienced at that time.

Ah Toliara.Don't remember. But it's her. Hot chica. Super sweet personality. She picked me up.

Memories.

Neddy69
10-04-17, 22:37
Nice Report, but what about the Variety of girls in Managily? Quantity choice etc. Some older reports states that sometimes that area is dead in some months.This is not Pattaya. I had always the same 5 massage girls. But that's sufficient. Or you go to Tulear for fresh take out.

Golfinho
10-05-17, 11:26
Another outbreak of bubonic plague! In Antananarivo this time. But, no worries: it is curable.

SouthEaster
10-06-17, 09:40
I went through just a year ago but can't recall. Anybody left the country recently know if there is a departure fee / tax at Ivato?

Pokeris
10-06-17, 11:44
I went through just a year ago but can't recall. Anybody left the country recently know if there is a departure fee / tax at Ivato?Last time I was there on July and didn't pay any departure taxes when fly out from Antananarivo.

Neddy69
10-06-17, 12:24
Another outbreak of bubonic plague! In Antananarivo this time. But, no worries: it is curable.Very good news. Keeps all Pattaya tourists away. Even Nairobi there was a recent cholera outbreak when I was passing through 2 months ago. Until now they have no working sewage system.

Neddy69
10-06-17, 12:28
I went through just a year ago but can't recall. Anybody left the country recently know if there is a departure fee / tax at Ivato?No. I think its included in the ticket price now. I only paid 20€ to jump the long queue at the check-in of air France.

Vavy Lover
10-06-17, 18:01
Very good news. Keeps all Pattaya tourists away. Even Nairobi there was a recent cholera outbreak when I was passing through 2 months ago. Until now they have no working sewage system.I recall learning that there are actually "outbreaks" every year, but only some make it into the western / global press. I don't think there is much to worry about from your typical mongers perspective as it is typically restricted to the truly impoverishe. Sad situation.

Vavy Lover
10-06-17, 18:51
No. I think its included in the ticket price now. I only paid 20 to jump the long queue at the check-in of air France.I have never had to pay an exit fee, but they did increase the Visa fee, I think now AR 80,000 for 30 days, AR 100,000 for 60. And dude, 20 euros is way too much, I never give those guys at the airport more than AR 10,000, which would be a lot for a big favor. If they are only helping with bags (not cutting the line) I only give AR 1000 or 2,000.

Neddy69
10-08-17, 10:13
I have never had to pay an exit fee, but they did increase the Visa fee, I think now AR 80,000 for 30 days, AR 100,000 for 60. And dude, 20 euros is way too much, I never give those guys at the airport more than AR 10,000, which would be a lot for a big favor. If they are only helping with bags (not cutting the line) I only give AR 1000 or 2,000.I know. But I had no change left. And only a 20 note. And they don't give change. And it didn't appeal to me to line up with 300 people at two air France check-in machines for 2 hours. Cest la vie.

Here update about the plague. Pneumonic plague if untreated kills you within 24 hours.
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Madagascar plague: WHO in huge release of antibiotics - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41537193

Neddy69
10-11-17, 09:39
Stranded in Paradise. The pneumonic plague has reached the Seychelles. A tourist who came from Mada. Air Seychelles cancelled all flights to Mada with immediate effect. Only a matter of time until others follow. Seems to be serious this time. Maybe there will be some airlines continue to fly but at an insurance premium. In Sierra Leone during Ebola you could fly there between 3000 to 5000 $. Anybody on the ground now ?

SouthEaster
10-12-17, 05:25
I just left 2 days ago. More and more people wearing masks. I ate at a restaurant near Ivato and the owner told me 4 or 5 people in that area have died in the last couple of weeks. They were thinking of sending their kids to Mauritius for a while. Apparently a lot of foreigners with families are sending the family away until it blows over.

Southeaster.

Member #4563
10-12-17, 15:09
Another outbreak of bubonic plague! In Antananarivo this time. But, no worries: it is curable.Only if treated within a few hours otherwise you dead. Tana peoples walks with face masks this days. I have a ticket to Jan hope its goes away.

PayEmToLeave
10-28-17, 16:50
I am in Tana today, nobody is wearing masks. Business as usual it seems.

Andy32
10-30-17, 01:45
I picked up a STD in Tulear (wake up with a watery discharge I. E. Wet underwear). Any advice of where I should go to get tested? I see that there is a public hospital and a private hospital. My French language skills are very limited.

Neddy69
10-30-17, 14:09
I picked up a STD in Tulear (wake up with a watery discharge I. E. Wet underwear). Any advice of where I should go to get tested? I see that there is a public hospital and a private hospital. My French language skills are very limited.Go to LE Dromedaire bar. The proprietor is German. Lives long time in Mada. Ask him. Actually what you need is a Lab. [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) and blood samples. And than most likely cure of antibiotics. Don't worry. Doctors speak some english. I myself had the worst shi. Ts in my life in Mangily. Went there to the local clinic. The malagasy doctors are not bad. Consultation was actually free. Only had to pay 3 dollar for the antibiotics.

Vavy Lover
10-30-17, 16:46
Yep, Dromedaire is a good recommendation to get advice. There is also a French doctor named Olivier that locals just refer to as Doc. Avoid the hospital, there are 2 clinics in town that are best.

Andy32
10-31-17, 04:44
Thanks for the quick replies! I'm going to try Clinique Saint-Luc.

Amadeuss
11-03-17, 07:51
Thanks for the quick replies! I'm going to try Clinique Saint-Luc.Once you done let us know where you did catch it, Tulear, Ifaty?

A little Report as thanks would be nice.

Nemo974
11-04-17, 12:53
Hi guys,

I should be next week in Sava region (Vohemar then Sambava). I was wondering if you guys had any advice on pick-up places.

In these cities? I won't be staying long and will work a lot so I won't have time to explore many places.

Cheers.

Nemo974
11-04-17, 17:57
I've been living in Antananarivo for a few years now. I had time to pay some visits to Massage Parlors in Antananarivo and I thought it could be a good idea to write a review on them.

To start with, masssa.

Amadeuss
11-05-17, 06:15
Hi guys,

I should be next week in Sava region (Vohemar then Sambava).

Cheers.Tonga Soa. Many girls from that Region on the board. All eager to give you her phone number.

And just walking the beach as an other option.

Nemo974
11-06-17, 16:18
I've been living in Antananarivo for a few years now. I had time to pay some visits to Massage Parlors in Antananarivo and I thought it could be a good idea to write a review on them.

To start with, masssa.Sorry, I mistyped something.

I was typing that massage parlors are not the best way to get beautiful Malagasy girls. Best girls will be found in clubs, bars, FB and other social media. These however require.

Some planning or are only by night.

Massage parlors are quite convenient however for daytime discreet pickup when you can't / didn't plan in advance.

In Antananarivo, the first MP you will see is Charmelle Massage. It's a chain with locations in Antananarenina in front of the Carnivore restaurant, in Ivandry in the way to / from the airport, in Ivandry and they even have a parlor in Toamasina. Rooms are OK. Not great but clean, bathroom with hot water and towels. Massages with either oil or cream. Massage offer goes from 30.000 AR to 100.000 AR for 4 hands massages. Extra to be negotiated, between 50.000 to 100.000, which means you may spend a wonderful time with two girls for 200.000, room included.

What I like about Charmelle is that girls turn between these locations so you may visit several time the same spot and see different girls each time. This is quite nice. Girls are usually young, dressed sexy and, as there will always be 4 to 10 of them, there is always at least one or two who will fit.

What I don't like about Charmelle is that the skill level is uneven. Some are well trained, perform excellent massage but in many cases, they have limited skills and experience and may lack enthusiasm. Because they change location often means you will always meet new faces but you cannot keep track of girls you enjoyed.

Member #4563
11-06-17, 19:16
Hi guys,

I should be next week in Sava region (Vohemar then Sambava). I was wondering if you guys had any advice on pick-up places.

In these cities? I won't be staying long and will work a lot so I won't have time to explore many places.

Cheers.In Sambava get based in Villa Scheridanne next to Orchedea beach hotel. At weekend go to Baladin disco opposite Carrefour hotel.

Try to develop connection with Villa Scheridanne manager so your search will be over.

Antahala, just about everywhere as its small and compact town.

Amadeuss
11-06-17, 23:39
In Sambava get based in Villa Scheridanne next to Orchedea beach hotel. At weekend go to Baladin disco opposite Carrefour hotel.

Try to develop connection with Villa Scheridanne manager so your search will be over.

Antahala, just about everywhere as its small and compact town.When did you see the owner? 2 years ago, when I was there, he suffered from dementia. But the staff was quite willing to have a ST between the duties. LOL.

Nemo974
11-07-17, 13:42
Now a question of my own. Got stopped around 10 pm coming back from La Terrasse in a pousse by a cop / soldier who asked for my passport. I said it was at my hotel and then I heard blah blah the'argent. I played stupid and spoke only in English and then got out of the pousse and indicated for him to follow me to my hotel which was just around the corner where I could show him my passport. He gave up, I got back in the pousse and back to my hotel. My question: is there an actual requirement to carry your identification at all times or was he just trying it on to get some cash out of me? Anyone know for sure? I do not like carrying my passport around in the evening.
Southeaster.Yes, you should be carrying your passport at all time. OR a photocopy of your passport that has been certified at a city council (Mairie).

Member #4563
11-07-17, 14:04
Epidemic curve has come right down. With this being good news for now, the plague however is not over yet.

https://citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1718506/madagascar-wins-plague-war/

Nemo974
11-07-17, 20:16
When looking for massage, there are three areas with a high density od massage parlors. Ivato, next to the airport has plenty, Antanannarenina / Analakely has a few and there are plenty in the vicinity of Ivandry, conveniently located for rich foreigners.

But the best of the best massage parlors isn't there. If you are looking for the most stunningly beautiful girls you've ever seen riding you, for girls both fresh, young and skilled, in a quiet secure and discreet location, then the place to be is Beautiful Massage, in Ambandy area, on what is called "route circulaire", right in front of the FTM building.

The place itself is not easy to find, there are only a few very discreet marks, no private parking. The rooms are clean but quite small and dark. Such beauties would deserve better lights. Prices are surprisingly low, 30.000 AR to 100.000 AR.

There is even a website that displays high def professional photos of the new girls.

Don't pass by Antananarivo without visiting it.

Andy32
11-09-17, 13:55
Once you done let us know where you did catch it, Tulear, Ifaty?

A little Report as thanks would be nice.I got it in Tulear. I went to Clinique Saint Luc. Only the receptionist spoke much English. And he was super annoying buttering me up and constantly asking for a tip. I ended up giving him 1,000 Ariary and he seemed annoyed. The assistant who put the Q-tip up my urethra also asked for a tip. I gave him a 5,000 tip. That can't be a good job to have. The Q-tip they used was massive just like they used in the US 30 years ago. It did not feel good. After waiting around for a couple of hours a doctor showed up. He spoke little English and everyone had gone home for a long lunch break so there was no one there to translate. My test was negative for Syphilis and was gram negative. I think gram negative is for Chlamydia and Gonorhea and similar STDs. It is kind of annoying that they didn't test for anything else because I already knew I didn't have those because I had self medicated Azithromycin a couple of weeks earlier and it didn't clear it up. Also, my discharge was watery so I pretty much knew it wasn't one of those. He have me 5 days of Cefixime and Ciprofloxacin. It has cleared it up but it had cleared up with the Azithromycin only to come back. Total cost was 75,000 Ariary including the prescription drugs. I would recommend trying a different facility though maybe all health care in Madagascar is substandard.

SouthEaster
11-10-17, 06:12
It is too bad that they didn't come up with a diagnosis. You are probably just as well off self diagnosing and medicating than trusting to Madagascar for medical issues. I always take antibiotics for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia with me just in case. If one knew what you ended up with you could bring medication for it too. I would not like to have some unknown STD in a country like Mada.

Just for our info, did the medication that you were given clear it up or is it still ongoing?

SE.

Nemo974
11-10-17, 09:51
I got it in Tulear. I went to Clinique Saint Luc. Only the receptionist spoke much English. And he was super annoying buttering me up and constantly asking for a tip. I ended up giving him 1,000 Ariary and he seemed annoyed. The assistant who put the Q-tip up my urethra also asked for a tip. I gave him a 5,000 tip. That can't be a good job to have. The Q-tip they used was massive just like they used in the US 30 years ago. It did not feel good. After waiting around for a couple of hours a doctor showed up. He spoke little English and everyone had gone home for a long lunch break so there was no one there to translate. My test was negative for Syphilis and was gram negative. I think gram negative is for Chlamydia and Gonorhea and similar STDs. It is kind of annoying that they didn't test for anything else because I already knew I didn't have those because I had self medicated Azithromycin a couple of weeks earlier and it didn't clear it up. Also, my discharge was watery so I pretty much knew it wasn't one of those. He have me 5 days of Cefixime and Ciprofloxacin. It has cleared it up but it had cleared up with the Azithromycin only to come back. Total cost was 75,000 Ariary including the prescription drugs. I would recommend trying a different facility though maybe all health care in Madagascar is substandard.You will find French doctors in Antananarivo, Tamatave, Diego and most major cities. The French embassy maintains a list of recommended doctors on its website. They will be more expensive (80.000 AR / consultation) but may be more reliable.

Chercheur
11-12-17, 09:21
I had to spend a week in Antanarivo, working part time.

Antanarivo is a very good mongering destination. At LE Glacier and at LE Manson at least 30 girls are waiting for you.

Usually I am not too much into black girls, but each time I picked up a tall slim girl with nice firm curves and she was very passionate.

I was quoted as low as 40 000 (12 euros), but most of the time I paid 100 000 (30 euros), worth every cent.

SouthEaster
11-12-17, 09:52
Just wondering what the majority of posters think of this place. I have been to most of the major cities / towns but not this one. Does it have anything more to offer than Diego, Tulear, Tamatave, Majunga or Nosy Be? 2 reasons for me to try it: I like seeing new places and Cotisse goes there so not so expensive as flying and still fairly safe and comfortable.

What do you guys think?

SE.

Nemo974
11-12-17, 17:46
Just wondering what the majority of posters think of this place. I have been to most of the major cities / towns but not this one. Does it have anything more to offer than Diego, Tulear, Tamatave, Majunga or Nosy Be? 2 reasons for me to try it: I like seeing new places and Cotisse goes there so not so expensive as flying and still fairly safe and comfortable.

What do you guys think?

SE.Excellent choice.

Morondava girls have the reputation of being really hot. There is a really cool pub callef "Joe LE rasta". You will find there plenty of pot and gorgeous pros. Joe rents rooms if you are in a hurry. There is a disco on the same street. Plenty of fishes there too.

Just be careful not to fall in love.

Trevor2522
11-12-17, 20:44
Easy to carry as 'water purification drops'. Especially useful in places like Africa which have nasty diseases but poor treatment facilities. Uses sodium chlorite and citric acid to produce chlorine dioxide (not chlorine). I have used it, without incident, and heard testimonials from two others who cured their STDs. Naturally there are opponents, sponsored by Big Pharma, who don't want this info getting out into the mainstream. The raw materials are fairly cheap. The smell and taste are unpleasant. MMS also treats malaria and other insect-borne pathogens. Worth a read.

http://educate-yourself.org/mms/chlorinedioxidebasics004sep12.shtml

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-46926.html

http://www.mmsforlife.com/how-to-use-mms.html

Muzungufotsy
11-13-17, 02:21
I had to spend a week in Antanarivo, working part time.

Antanarivo is a very good mongering destination. At LE Glacier and at LE Manson at least 30 girls are waiting for you.

Usually I am not too much into black girls, but each time I picked up a tall slim girl with nice firm curves and she was very passionate.

I was quoted as low as 40 000 (12 euros), but most of the time I paid 100 000 (30 euros), worth every cent.Well if everybody is overpaying like you it won't be a good mongering destination that s for sure. Stay in Brazil if you like high prices but don't give girls for 1 night (I really hope it wasnt for 1 hour else you are out of your mind) what most don't earn in 1 month you are spoiling them and their attitudes are changing from sweet girls to stuck up princesses.

Member #4563
11-14-17, 08:27
Well if everybody is overpaying like you it won't be a good mongering destinationOK best on your previous enormous contribution on Mada forum you you can set the "correct" gift in Mada.

But how can we contact you to get confirmation of our relationships with woman while in Mada?

Based on your number of reports its seems you live in Tana so you have time to submit so many important updates until you become price regulator.

Nemo974
11-14-17, 11:33
When did you see the owner? 2 years ago, when I was there, he suffered from dementia. But the staff was quite willing to have a ST between the duties. LOL.I confirm. He has Alzheimer and is out of service. The place is quite crappy but discreet, Cristal Beach next door has nice bungalows on the beach.

Finally found a tall slim black beauty on social networks. Nice and easy going but not very skilled and not so enthusiastic. Damage 30 k. WIR = Not sure.

Muzungufotsy
11-14-17, 13:41
OK best on your previous enormous contribution on Mada forum you you can set the "correct" gift in Mada.

But how can we contact you to get confirmation of our relationships with woman while in Mada?

Based on your number of reports its seems you live in Tana so you have time to submit so many important updates until you become price regulator.Certainly more expert than you after 6 posts in total unless you are the usual A. E who has nothing to say and changes username every month.

To be able to contact me you need a paid membership.

Nemo974
11-15-17, 07:05
OK best on your previous enormous contribution on Mada forum you you can set the "correct" gift in Mada.
Based on your number of reports its seems you live in Tana so you have time to submit so many important updates until you become price regulator.Take it easy dudes. I live in Tana, been here for a few years now, just discovered this forum last week.

There is a significant variation in prices in Madagascar.

Some girls will come to you for nothing more than a hope of a wedding, some good time in hotels and villas and / or a kid with fatherhood recognition.

This is particularly true in the South: Tulear and Morondava. They usually look for very old white guys who are easier to catch, are on retirement.

So they have money and may settle in Madagascar.

Most girls com for fun, for pride, for VIP treatment, for drinks, to stay in expensive hotel rooms, for free food, hot shower. They are kinda "vazaha hunters".

You will find them in clubs, and pubs or street-walking.

They will come for you if you are a white male. They may stay with you as tour guide for some days. They usually expect gifts, you.

Can be as generous as you want, there is not standard price. For a one-night-stand, they usually ask for money for the cab (but will walk home or take.

The bus of course). Depending on the city and your generosity, it may be 10.000 ariary to 30.000 ariary.

Pros will be found mostly in Tana, Tamatave and Nosy Be, in specific locations such as Manson and Glacier in Tana.

Prise is usually around 50.000. They may spend the night but sometimes leave you to get back to work after 1-2 hours. They expect more money.

Because they have to spend money to buy a drink to wait for customers. They're pro, they will leave when asked to do so and negotiate their fare before.

Outcall girls may be found on websites and on social networks. It takes time to establish contact but the quality is much much higher. Price range from.

30.000 to 100.000. Prices are often given in Francs Malgaches (FMG). 1 ariary = 5 FMG. Negociate before to meet the girl. As soon as it is established that.

You are a foreigner, the price will double.

Massage Parlor are an alternative in Tana. I heard there are some in Tamatave but never went there. I already wort a post on this. It is more expensive.

Minimum 100.000 Massage + FS but the room is paid.

I usually go only for the very best girl and pay upper-range price.

Member #4563
11-16-17, 09:56
Most girls com for fun, for pride, for VIP treatment, for drinks, to stay in expensive hotel rooms, for free food, hot shower. They are kinda "vazaha hunters". They may stay with you as tour guide for some days. They usually expect gifts, you..You almost there, so let me to be more precise. Tana ladies come for money only period. They may come from Clubs, badoo, Facebook etc. After day or two of fun they will leave if you will not cover School. Rent, Medical etc expenses.

If you like more relax and cheap GFE you need to go to smaller towns such as Sambava, Ambodifotatra, Belo etc. Girls become aware and greedy in all cities in the world so small town in Mada are the last frontier. This is especially true if you fancy 20 years old girl and you over 50 or so.

But the main point is not how much, where or how long it about sharing ideas and experience without being attacked for any variation that they might think is not their Norm.

Member #4563
11-16-17, 10:42
I live in Tana, been here for a few years now.Can you confirm the news?

"End of plague epidemic in Madagascar".

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-end-of-plague-epidemic-in-madagascar/

Muzungufotsy
11-17-17, 03:19
You almost there, so let me to be more precise. Tana ladies come for money only period. They may come from Clubs, badoo, Facebook etc. After day or two of fun they will leave if you will not cover School. Rent, Medical etc expenses.

If you like more relax and cheap GFE you need to go to smaller towns such as Sambava, Ambodifotatra, Belo etc. Girls become aware and greedy in all cities in the world so small town in Mada are the last frontier. This is especially true if you fancy 20 years old girl and you over 50 or so.

But the main point is not how much, where or how long it about sharing ideas and experience without being attacked for any variation that they might think is not their Norm.[Deleted by Admin] Many people don't make 100 k a month even if the official minimum wage is more than that. So think before you pay.

You complain that girls become more greedy. You are the perfect example of people who overpay and then complain that attitude is changing. None of the guys who came here from a long time paid 100 k. Ever.

I know 70 year olds residents who pay 20 k for a shag with stunner 18 yo girl.

For any FL in Mada I pay max 20 k for ST and max 30 k for LT and never had any complains.

And I don't know how you meet your FB girls but me after 2 meetings they never ask me for anything I always give them a gift but they don't try the school rent medical zebu I need money BS with me. Just make it clear from the start that you are in charge not them that's all.

Nemo974
11-17-17, 11:38
Can you confirm the news?

"End of plague epidemic in Madagascar".

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-end-of-plague-epidemic-in-madagascar/I confirm. Pulmonary plague epidemic is over. Bubonic plague still occurring in rural areas but that one is no big deal.

SouthEaster
11-19-17, 08:06
Hello Nemo,

Sorry for the late thank you for the info. I think I will give it a go next visit. Interesting you mention pot. It is never discussed here and in 3 previous visits I have never been offered any, seen any or smelled any. I always thought it a bit odd as even if locals do not partake there is a small market for foreigners I am sure. The climate is ideal for such a crop as well. To your knowledge is it just not "a thing" there or are there very strict laws that keep people from getting involved in any way?

Glad to see you come onboard. It is good to hear occasionally from someone who has a few years living experience there. From what little time I have spent there it sounds like your take on things is more accurate than other experts. Welcome to the board.

SE.

Nemo974
11-19-17, 10:26
True, Fiana on the RN7 is a good place to spend a couple of days as a stopover if you travel further south to Tulear. Take a girl from Fiana to Ihosy park. Great Location.I have spent several nights in Fianarantsoa and all l could catch is a flu. To me, this city is a dead zone with no nightlife, no working girl and shitty weather all year long. Any contradictory statement welcome.

Nemo974
11-19-17, 20:21
To your knowledge is it just not "a thing" there or are there very strict laws that keep people from getting involved in any way?Keep a low profile. I know a few consumers and tasted myself. Quality is low, resellers are bad boys and consumers are not socially accepted.

Don't smoke in public, don't share with anyone, conceal it as much as possible. Police can be bought in most cases but they can be a pain in the ass.

Glad to see you come onboard. It is good to hear occasionally from someone who has a few years living experience there. From what little time I have spent there it sounds like your take on things is more accurate than other experts. Welcome to the board.

SE.My pleasure.

Manfield04
11-19-17, 20:30
I will be travelling to Madagascar for the first time. I was planning to go to Nosy Be but due to flight connection and some adverse reports from punters who have already been there I changed my plan. Now, I will go to Toamasina (Tamatave) and then to Foulpointe.

I wanted to stay for five nights at Manda Beach Hotel at Foulpointe but the hotel is fully booked. So, I have booked a room for five nights at LE Lagon Hotel at Foulpointe and at the same time at Miramar Hotel in Toamasina as I read the road from Toamasina to Foulpointe is in a horrible state. I learned later that the sandy beach is around 300 m from LE Lagon Hotel. Therefore, I am in a dilemma as I don't know whether to stay in Toamasina (Miramar Hotel) or LE Lagon Hotel (Foulpointe).

I would be grateful if someone who has stayed at these hotels can advise accordingly.

SouthEaster
11-20-17, 06:26
Thanks Nemo. Have no fear. Even if I did partake it would be with absolute discretion and only in the privacy of my hotel room. I have no wish to end up bargaining with the local gendarmerie for my freedom from jail! Always a bad situation in any third world country. I was simply intrigued by your mention of Pub LE Rasta, sounds a little different from most of what you find for expat places in Mada.

Manfield. The road to Foulpointe is indeed shitty. I have not stayed at either of the hotels mentioned but if you are in doubt why not base yourself in Tamatave and take a day trip or overnight to Foulpoint and have a look? I have to say that on my way through a couple of months ago I saw nothing that would lead me to want to vacation there other than being smaller and quieter. Good luck.

SE.

Neddy69
11-20-17, 07:03
I have spent several nights in Fianarantsoa and all l could catch is a flu. To me, this city is a dead zone with no nightlife, no working girl and shitty weather all year long. Any contradictory statement welcome.I have been passing through. I highly recommend to stay in dragon d'or run by a chinese Kung Fu man. Excellent chinese food. Cosy rooms with hot shower. I didn't sample the nightlife though. But. The town might have potential. When I changed bus I was approached by a sweet thing. But due to time constraints as my flight was departing from Tana I couldn't get to know her. So I figure loads of non pros to be had like Antsirabe. But I agree the weather was rainy and cool. Shite. But next time I the definitely stay some days.

How did you sort out the residence ? From what I gather its a procedural pain in the neck. Loads of paperwork. I heard they deport loads of french every year for illegal overstay.

Amadeuss
11-20-17, 08:48
I have spent several nights in Fianarantsoa and all l could catch is a flu. To me, this city is a dead zone with no nightlife, no working girl and shitty weather all year long. Any contradictory statement welcome.I met on my Motobike ride from Tana to Tulear a girl I chatted with on Badoo. We went together to Ihosy. Sweet memories.

Member #4563
11-20-17, 14:11
I would be grateful if someone who has stayed at these hotels can advise accordingly.I was at both place this year. First you don't book in Mada just look around not that hard, I personally don't like Tamtave as for me it was always a transit point to Sainte Marrie. I am not sure why you want to go there. Foulpointe is nothing special there are some cheap hotels on the beach, some massage girls and a club. Its an OK place for a day or two. Girls? Not there.

First define what are you looking for then select the appropriate destination.

Muzungufotsy
11-21-17, 03:29
I have spent several nights in Fianarantsoa and all l could catch is a flu. To me, this city is a dead zone with no nightlife, no working girl and shitty weather all year long. Any contradictory statement welcome.I fully agree with you. Fianar is the worst city to stay in Mada. 1 night and that's it I'm gone.

Member #4563
11-21-17, 22:07
I have spent several nights in Fianarantsoa and all l could catch is a flu. .My last trip to Diego I got nothing in July. Cold and rain.

Last trip Mhajunga =nothing. Hard core girls at Taxi be was not my type.

Sambava one hotel stuff.

Anthala a few girls but nothing to write home about.

Tana-Yes a few internet girls, good time, good food. Street mongering is almost impossible as you don't see any sexy girls on the city center streets. Let me say it again for a city with one million population I couldn't see even a single sexy girl at city center. In Mombasa they are everywhere around you, every single drive in Matatu a new whatsapp number coming to my phone, every stop at city mall another number which likely may translated into sex.

Mada is about uncertainty, however eventually you will always get something but not as you planned, to keep the story short I will be on the ground next week in Tana as waited to end of the plague. My route beside Tana is a unknown at this point as NO way I am coming into "Cottise" or "Transport Premiere Classe" I am done with nightmares. Madagasikara airways? They ask 400 USD return to any city. Should I will leave Tana to other destination? Not sure.

Social networks hard work. Lets look at some examples.

Where are you from? Madagascar.

Do you live in Tana? No.

So where the fuck you live then? Majunga.

Let me start next week in Tana and we will see.

What do you do for living? I live here.

I am planning to visit soon. OK.

Let me start next week in Tana report will follow.

Manfield04
11-21-17, 23:14
I have a six day vacation at the end of December. So, I want to visit Madagascar where I have never been before. I skipped Tana because of plague epidemic. I skipped Nosy Be also because flight connections would shorten my vacation. Therefore, I chose Tamatave, as flights are available on my dates, and from where I could visit Foulpointe. I have booked hotels for five nights at both places and now I have to decide which place to choose. Sainte Marie would take some of the time going there and coming back. In short, I want to spend five nights in Tamatave or a better place near it where of course girls and good food are available. A place where I can relax for five days. Any advice?

I was at both place this year. First you don't book in Mada just look around not that hard, I personally don't like Tamtave as for me it was always a transit point to Sainte Marrie. I am not sure why you want to go there. Foulpointe is nothing special there are some cheap hotels on the beach, some massage girls and a club. Its an OK place for a day or two. Girls? Not there. First define what are you looking for then select the appropriate destination.

Manfield04
11-21-17, 23:21
Can you suggest a place where I can spend five nights near Tamatave where girls and good food are also available.

Manfield. The road to Foulpointe is indeed shitty. I have not stayed at either of the hotels mentioned but if you are in doubt why not base yourself in Tamatave and take a day trip or overnight to Foulpoint and have a look? I have to say that on my way through a couple of months ago I saw nothing that would lead me to want to vacation there other than being smaller and quieter. Good luck. SE.

Amadeuss
11-23-17, 06:00
Can you suggest a place where I can spend five nights near Tamatave where girls and good food are also available.http://www.ocean501.biz

This is a hotel to relax, good food, walking distance from the disco Pandora on Friday and Saturday.

But during the rest of the week you must get girls from downtown which can complicated, as after dark the pousepousee don't want to go that far out anymore. On those days look on Badoo, meet them daytime at the hotel and keep them overnight.

Nemo974
11-23-17, 14:19
Can you suggest a place where I can spend five nights near Tamatave where girls and good food are also available.I recommend hotel Les Flamboyants, avenue de la liberation, downtown. In the evening, you will find streetwalkers.

In Boulevard Joffre nearby, phones numbers for out-call massage. Pick-up restaurants are La Terrasse and Queen's.

Pizza, both on Boulevard Joffre. Amazing girls. Don't walk in the streets by nights, use cyclopousse even for 200 m.

May suggest you reconsider skipping Tana? Plague is over and girls are amazing (Glacier / Manson / FB).

Nemo974
11-23-17, 14:26
Tana-Yes a few internet girls, good time, good food. Street mongering is almost impossible as you don't see any sexy girls on the city center streets. Let me say it again for a city with one million population I couldn't see even a single sexy girl at city center. In Mombasa they are everywhere around you, every single drive in Matatu a new whatsapp number coming to my phone, every stop at city mall another number which likely may translated into sex.Have a drink at Manson and you will reconsider.

Manfield04
11-23-17, 14:52
Thanks for your precious advice. However, the hotel informed me that it will be closed from 01 to 09 January 2018 for annual holidays.

http://www.ocean501.biz This is a hotel to relax, good food, walking distance from the disco Pandora on Friday and Saturday. But during the rest of the week you must get girls from downtown which can complicated, as after dark the pousepousee don't want to go that far out anymore. On those days look on Badoo, meet them daytime at the hotel and keep them overnight.

Member #4563
11-23-17, 15:34
May suggest you reconsider skipping Tana? Plague is over and girls are amazing (Glacier / Manson / FB).Tana outperform Tamatave in any single parameter. There is no decent beach around Tamatave and forget about swimming. Tamatave is by no means a vacation destination and nothing to do there. Girls in La Terrasse and Queen's are Hard core for very old man. Called them amazing? OMG Good luck.

Manfield04
11-23-17, 17:39
I have noted your good advice. Thank you for that. Can't go to Tana this trip as I have already bought my ticket to Tamatave.

I recommend hotel Les Flamboyants, avenue de la liberation, downtown. In the evening, you will find streetwalkers. In Boulevard Joffre nearby, phones numbers for out-call massage. Pick-up restaurants are La Terrasse and Queen's Pizza, both on Boulevard Joffre. Amazing girls. Don't walk in the streets by nights, use cyclopousse even for 200 m. May suggest you reconsider skipping Tana? Plague is over and girls are amazing (Glacier / Manson / FB).

Amadeuss
11-24-17, 02:26
Tana outperform Tamatave in any single parameter. There is no decent beach around Tamatave and forget about swimming. Tamatave is by no means a vacation destination and nothing to do there. Girls in La Terrasse and Queen's are Hard core for very old man. Called them amazing? OMG Good luck.There is no beach in Tana either and walking the busy Tana roads is not a vacation must do.

The Chinese owned massge parlors- a rip off. Hotel prices double and girl fees 50.000 and above.

Who does suggest girls from Terasse or Queens? Been to Pandora over the weekend?

Tamatave is ground zero for dating girls from Tonga Soa or other sites.

And did you ever try the shagging shacks opposite the seeôtisse Bus Terminal, 10.000 for a happy hour?

Flamboyant hotel is a cool place in town. If you need to escape with a keeper to beaches, you have the options of Foulp. Or L'Ile.

SouthEaster
11-24-17, 06:41
Almost certain that I was told by a girl in Tamatave about 6-7 weeks ago that Pandora is now closed. As for Joffre Boulevard, there is New York and the recently opened Taxi Be as well.

SE.

Member #4563
11-24-17, 07:15
Hotel prices double and girl fees 50.000 and above.I always found an effective way to get the student types for a reasonable amount of pocket money. Not from clubs, Bars etc.

Hotels over Mada I pay up to 45 K per night including Tana.

Wait to next week as I will post my on the ground update.

Member #4563
11-27-17, 11:33
dating girls from Tonga Soa or other sites..Take a look in "Newmeet Dating & Chat" . They have Website or Phone app. Very popular in Mada.

Member #4563
12-02-17, 11:52
Ivato Airport seems to be renovated since my last trip on Feb this year. New section of road has been paved to town.

Hotel price are the same. I pay 37,000 for double room which is 12 USD. If you like to stay just next to Manson club then try Hotel LE Riad for 75000. Wifi in room. In was today in the reception this is the exact amount.

4 G Telma is 50000 for 3 GB internet bundle+500 AR for SIM card.

Girls? I got one of the hotel stuff white skin 25 years super cute.

Opposite la Glacier there is coffee shop by the name of "La Potiniere" super coffee with caramel / shocoo cakes and fast WIFI.

OHHH So hot during daytime but start to rain at 5 PM. Still very hot.

Muzungufotsy
12-05-17, 05:23
Ivato Airport seems to be renovated since my last trip on Feb this year. New section of road has been paved to town.

Hotel price are the same. I pay 37,000 for double room which is 12 USD. If you like to stay just next to Manson club then try Hotel LE Riad for 75000. Wifi in room. In was today in the reception this is the exact amount.

4 G Telma is 50000 for 3 GB internet bundle+500 AR for SIM card..Very useless report who tells us shit. Ivato airport is a dump and will always be. Wonder how much you paid from the airport? That's more useful to say that if the road is paved or not. Which hotel did you stay? Let me guess Raphia hotel? Which is a dump anyway.

Riad used to be good at 50 k at the old location now it is overpriced and the stingy Karane owner doesn't make discounts of course.

I never use data in Mada there is wifi everywhere.

Supercute girl? Really? Lets see.

La potiniere is chinese owned so if you like super sweet stuff it s maybe good for you but quality stuff no way.

And giving websites names pretending it is popular in Mada is a lie since most girls use FB only because it s free for them.

Manfield04
12-05-17, 18:13
Good report. Useful info for new visitors to Tana. Keep it up and post updates regularly please.

Ivato Airport seems to be renovated since my last trip on Feb this year. New section of road has been paved to town. Hotel price are the same. I pay 37,000 for double room which is 12 USD. If you like to stay just next to Manson club then try Hotel LE Riad for 75000. Wifi in room. In was today in the reception this is the exact amount. 4 G Telma is 50000 for 3 GB internet bundle+500 AR for SIM card. Girls? I got one of the hotel stuff white skin 25 years super cute. Opposite la Glacier there is coffee shop by the name of "La Potiniere" super coffee with caramel / shocoo cakes and fast WIFI. OHHH So hot during daytime but start to rain at 5 PM. Still very hot.

Golfinho
12-06-17, 00:47
Opposite la Glacier there is coffee shop by the name of "La Potiniere" .There are flies all over the food there. Bit it is Chinese owned, so to be expected.

Member #4563
12-06-17, 04:10
My hotel girl start to show a bit of a syndrome known as performance degradation and behaviour inconsistency. She looks very familiar so I went to the manager and ask where is the older hotel stuff. He said she left as one of the hotel guest made her pregnant and the new girl she is her daughter. Blood runs out of my face.

Bar Manson-I wanted fun not sex and bar Manson is a good place for socializing. It was 1030 pm so I find a free place on the bar and got a my first soda for 5 k. All sort of girls there but almost non African type. Very exotic girls but when I looked more closely I realized that 90 percent are single Mom with flat ass or no ass at all. 7 percent Asian that I can imagine I can fuck but not yet there. Two very tall girls almost 190 cm very surrealistic like its taken from the same bars in "star wars" . I saw only one fresh young with tight body. Many girls starts to talk with me and some starts to massage my body. All of them extremely polite. Did I say that music was good?. IF you try to jump from Manson windows you can land in hotel LE Riad its that close and perfect to get a few Thai style Manson girls and fuck them ST. I did back to my hotel alone as I have a better creative ways to get my girls. I have a 3 month visa and extensive knowledge about both Tana and Mada. No time constraints.

Next day I did another search in badoo and so a so so girl with a bad photo clearly not my type but history shows that no my type kind of girls can be the best fuck ever. She told me she can come any time so we set to meet at my hotel at 3:30 pm. I didn't wait for her and left to my favorite restaurant very close to Manson. 6 type of food rice and chicken for 6 k. 2 USD. If anyone think I am exaggerating he better leaves "Mom basement" and get his ass to the capital food of Africa.

Got a call from the girl at "I am here" ok I am coming wait 20 min. When I saw her I didn't know if to send her away but took her to my room passing the girl hotel stuff. Her look told me to t burned in hell and I will probably will. She was big rounded big ass whiter skin a bit fat so I did a few things to make her feel relaxed as she look stressed with the situation. To keep the story short I will say she had a killer body a pornstar big ass and and moaning all night "O la la" . The most important thing I can say that I came during sex which in mainland Africa I almost never manage to come even with porn star style body. I tool probably 100 photos with makeapp, Naked and all sort of sexy clothes.

Morning, 5 AM we run out of the hotel to Cottiss as I had a VAN, 45 K Ariary to Morondava at 7 AM but 630 AM reporting. Why Morondava? I will tell you soon.

Member #4563
12-06-17, 07:03
My plan was to visit Sambava Anthalaha and I had two options, air with madagasikara airways and land. Lets go deep with the land option. The best choice is to go to Ambanja with "premier transport class". Then instead of Taxi Bruss to Ambilobe and then sambava vohemar to go strait to Diego. Then take a private company which based on "Grand Hotel" directly to SAVA with comfortable 4 x 4. To keep the story short the route to Ambanja was blocked due to the rain.

OK, I am ready to pay 400 USD returned by Air so instead of booking online due to a notification that show me that flight are full I went to their office in a Mall called "La City Ivandary" this is the place of the head office of madagasikara airways. I measure the distance by GPS and decide to pay 8 K for the Taxi instead of 20 K asked. After a few minutes of fighting with the driver I got into the Cab.

The sexy girls told me that despite the WEB notification that flights are full they are actually not. Really? That's why I came I know that already. But she told me one more thing I did not know. Extra 80 K airport departure Tax. On Top. Fuck that. I went out of the building.

I ask a taxi the price to get to cottiss and he told me 10 K. Only 2.7 KM but with Tremendous traffic jam. I walk from the Mall to the office of Cottiis and bought a 45 K seat near the driver to Morondava. ONLY regular VAN no VIP but Mercedes-Benz as usual. From there I walked all the way back to la Glacier to look for my favorite cake. No Internet working but you can connect to the router. In other works the operation was successful but the patient die.

In Tana I took Taxies only when I with luggage other than that I walk no matter how far it is. So what did I got? Morondava instead of my usual SAVA tour.

More about Morondava soon.

Amadeuss
12-06-17, 11:26
Very useless report who tells us shit.Aside of sarcastic comments, YOU never even wrote anything of substance.

Everyone who tells us his experience from the ground is a useful provider.

Yes, the hotel mentioned, Riad, is not a top choice. But anyway. Waiting on more infos.

Member #4563
12-06-17, 12:19
Yes, the hotel mentioned, Riad, is not a top choice. But anyway. Waiting on more infos.I am in a permanent vacation as I am retired. I know that you understand that Riad hotel was mention only because its proximity to Manson. And I think you already know which hotel I am staying and that's in the bottom of the food chain. Lower hotel quality will not affect your overall experience if you sleep every night with a stunner.

Member #4563
12-06-17, 15:59
There are flies all over the food there. Bit it is Chinese owned, so to be expected.No flies and no food there. Just cakes, sandwiches etc cover with a glass.

Golfinho
12-07-17, 03:04
No flies and no food there. Just cakes, sandwiches etc cover with a glass.That's right it's Mada, where flies are unable to get under the glass where you can watch them crawl and crap all over the cakes, sandwiches, you know food, etc while you make your selection.

French run establishments only for us while in Tana.

SouthEaster
12-07-17, 06:31
I have to agree with Amadeuss. Any info is better than no info. All we usually get from STB is: I can get it cheaper! For instance the airport tax thing. When the hell did they start that? I was in Mada 2 months ago and took 2 flights and there was no tax then. That sucks. Like it is not expensive enough already. The point about going to the office is valid as well. I was looking on the website and many flights that appear as full are in fact not. It is only when you go to an office do you get the real story.

SE.

TigeDeJade
12-07-17, 08:04
I travelled to Tulear from Tamatave with two days delay, as the only day of the week there is a same day connection in Ivato, the Tamatave plane had been cancelled. It is AIr Madagascar! According to the boss of Hotel Les Flots Bleus near Ivato who lodges the lost transit passengers of Air Madagascar, they say to passengers that it is because of mechanical problems, so for safety reasons, but he says that most of the time, it is because the pilots do not want to work that day or had a disagreement with their hierarchy. Individual rest or strike! It is Air Madagascar!

And this service for terribly costly domestic flights.

I paid (as usual) about 30% less, directly in ariary, at Air Madagascar office than the price when you book on Internet on airmadagascar website, and checked with the booking employee a comparison with the fare if I had an Air Madagascar ticket from France or Reunion (their famous 40% discount) and observed it was roughly similar.

Conclusion, I personally practice since several years: always buy your domestic flights on spot, never on the website, if you do not come from outside with Air Madagascar. (Personally, as my base is now Tamatave, I always come with Air Austral with immediate connections to Tamatave through Reunion, three times a week). If you travel with Air Madagascar and buy your tickets on spot, you will get the (supposed) 40% discount locally.

The only merit to use Air Madagascar from France, is that you will have a two pieces of luggage of 23 kg allowed on all your internal trips.

As on domestic flights the rule is one piece of 20 kg (. Supplement of 10 E up to 23 kg (and 50 E up to 30 kg. And with 5 kg (!) hand luggage.

Interesting info, I get from Air Madagascar booking office: they accept Visa or MasterCard, without additional fees as usual in hotels and shops in Madagascar. It will avoid to carry loads of ariary to go booking at office, and give the merit of additional assistance (lost luggage, delays etc.) offered by the cards.

But domestic flights remain the highest fee to pay to enjoy Madagascar: with local fares, I however paid in ariary, the equivalent of 698 E! For a return flight Tamatave. Tulear! Same as Air Madagascar promos for Bangkok or Guangzhou!

But when you have paid these fees, it is pure honey on spot.

Member #4563
12-07-17, 16:57
I was referring to madagasikara airways not air madagascar. Two different airlines in mada.

http://www.madagasikaraairways.com/

Neddy69
12-07-17, 18:18
I travelled to Tulear from Tamatave with two days delay, as the only day of the week there is a same day connection in Ivato, the Tamatave plane had been cancelled. It is AIr Madagascar! According to the boss of Hotel Les Flots Bleus near Ivato who lodges the lost transit passengers of Air Madagascar, they say to passengers that it is because of mechanical problems, so for safety reasons, but he says that most of the time, it is because the pilots do not want to work that day or had a disagreement with their hierarchy. Individual rest or strike! It is Air Madagascar!

And this service for terribly costly domestic flights.

I paid (as usual) about 30% less, directly in ariary, at Air Madagascar office than the price when you book on Internet on airmadagascar website, and checked with the booking employee a comparison with the fare if I had an Air Madagascar ticket from France or Reunion (their famous 40% discount) and observed it was roughly similar.

Conclusion, I personally practice since several years: always buy your domestic flights on spot, never on the website, if you do not come from outside with Air Madagascar. (Personally, as my base is now Tamatave, I always come with Air Austral with immediate connections to Tamatave through Reunion, three times a week). If you travel with Air Madagascar and buy your tickets on spot, you will get the (supposed) 40% discount locally.

The only merit to use Air Madagascar from France, is that you will have a two pieces of luggage of 23 kg allowed on all your internal trips.

As on domestic flights the rule is one piece of 20 kg (. Supplement of 10 E up to 23 kg (and 50 E up to 30 kg. And with 5 kg (!) hand luggage.

Interesting info, I get from Air Madagascar booking office: they accept Visa or MasterCard, without additional fees as usual in hotels and shops in Madagascar. It will avoid to carry loads of ariary to go booking at office, and give the merit of additional assistance (lost luggage, delays etc.) offered by the cards.

But domestic flights remain the highest fee to pay to enjoy Madagascar: with local fares, I however paid in ariary, the equivalent of 698 E! For a return flight Tamatave. Tulear! Same as Air Madagascar promos for Bangkok or Guangzhou!

But when you have paid these fees, it is pure honey on spot.One more AddOn.

Don't pay with CC for domestic flights. Only cash. They cancelled my domestic flight. To get a refund on your CC you can only do it in Tana. And. It's a nightmare. And. As the main cashier tried to credit 200 Euros it didn't work. Cost me almost half a day. And than they gave me a service number in Paris! Until today Air Mad owes me 200 Euros. The Tulear office even told me. Would I have paid cash. They would have given me cash refund. CC refund only done by Tana main office.

Manfield04
12-08-17, 02:38
If you you try to book on madagasikaairways website, firstly it is very slow and secondly most of times it indicates there is no seat left. So, not reliable. I think it's better to buy at their sales counter.

I was referring to madagasikara airways not air madagascar. Two different airlines in mada. http://www.madagasikaraairways.com/

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 12:12
One more AddOn.

Don't pay with CC for domestic flights. Only cash. They cancelled my domestic flight. To get a refund on your CC you can only do it in Tana. And. It's a nightmare. And. As the main cashier tried to credit 200 Euros it didn't work. Cost me almost half a day. And than they gave me a service number in Paris! Until today Air Mad owes me 200 Euros. The Tulear office even told me. Would I have paid cash. They would have given me cash refund. CC refund only done by Tana main office.Very interesting Addon.

Thanks.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 12:19
I was referring to madagasikara airways not air madagascar. Two different airlines in mada.

http://www.madagasikaraairways.com/I really wonder if this company still exist.

Yes they have a website.

I even see a promo on 1st December.

But no more advertisement everywhere as 12 months ago, no more sign at airport etc.

Be careful before to pay anything to this shadow airline!

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:20
Tulear Day 6.

It was Thursday.

I made the test not to call my girl but go directly to LE RECIF swimming pool around noon.

She was there, waiting for me.

So swim (entry fee 5000 AR x2) with light lunch at LE Blu.

Then bed session.

But my decision this time was not to discharge, to keep strength for the night, as I wanted to diversify.

She was too much accustomed to huge gifts!

But I did not complain, for so fresh and healthy pussy. I was fond of her shaved dark curtains, opening on a thin pink fence, I licked with such delight.

In the meantime, I had made an appointment with a girl who attracted me. She walked with a friend with one telephone for the two. So poor origin, who had given to me her phone number in the street. But when I called her, I talked with a man who told me he was the father and wanted I come to his place. Of course no way! Even if I was called and called again, I did not answer. At bar meeting, my purpose was to investigate how old was the girl, if she had *la carte*. As our meeting to get the phone number had been so short. So no way.

I get another phone number from a 19 years old girl who had just finished an exam at Alliance Française and borrowed comics at library. She told me she would come to Tam- Tam by night.

And my purpose was effectively to pick up a girl that night at Tam- Tam (finally it will not be her that night as probably came later than 12 pm when I left, keep the number for next week).

So from 6 pm I walked around on the boulevard de la mer.

Then took my dinner at Etoile de Mer just in front of Tam-Tam, waiting for 11 pm.

Sat at the bar, still very few people (it is always too late. Of course many girls in the street but in the dark; in Tam Tam, good light.

I oriented my glance on a superb fleshy tits girl with voluptuous lips.

She came near me; chatted a little (her French was more limited than her sensual expression). I understood she was 18. We went for caresses on pillows behind the bar. I was aroused. She introduced me her older sister, very thin, but smoking I do not like, who was with another vazaha.

I asked her if she had *la carte* with her. Unfortunately not, left at home.

So we decided to copulate together another night, and fully understood I looked around for another girl.

I told her that next day, I would go to MANGILY. She wanted to join me. (But I shall prefer to ploughing her with air conditioning next week.).

It did not took long a nicely breasted tall girl came to me. I did not want to stay too late (always my problem).

She was 20 with *la carte*.

I was not disappointed. Good professional. Good sucker and fond of DFK during sex. She said (flattery or true) that she was fond of sex with me.

So I spent about one hour with her in all positions, then abandoned her the precious liquor I had saved in the afternoon. New session in the morning.

A no problem girl. 30000 put in her bag. Happy with standard rate!

I do not exclude to take her again.

But being a pro, of course I put condoms. Bareback with my afternoon escort.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:22
Tulear day 5.

In fact I planned same than day 3.

Morning in town, then at lunch time, swimming pool with my young escort.

Then light lunch at La Bernique.

Then bed session.

Once again I found her deepness so sweet and wet.

Finally I discharged such a huge load, partly in her, partly on the bed, that she was stupefied.

She went back home and I fell in a deep nap.

Of course she asked for same gift than previous day. Sure she is a gem. But greedy gem.

Around 6 pm, I went to take a drink and read on LE Blu terrace, very pleasant with the wind in front of the sea high tide at this time.

My dinner decision was LE Jardin, where I was supposed to meet the group of vazahas I met previous day, but they did not come.

But I confirm it is a restaurant Italian owned, with tremendous big dishes.

I took a three courses meal. So I was full, full, full.

It was 10 pm. Came back by foot to my hotel (believe more secure, even alone in the night than unknown pousse pousse?

I had not the strength to wait and go to Tam Tam as initially planned to enlarge my addiction community. Decided for next day.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:24
Tulear day 4.

We had planned with my Morombe escort girl, a swimming pool meeting at LEe areécif. Very pleasant pool, along the sea. Much better than Palétuvier pool.

So we spent around 3 pm one hour in the pool. Not usual, she could swim.

Then a little hungry, I ordered some sambos for both of us, but bad quality (much better previous day at La Bernique restaurant).

Then came serious moment.

She fully agreed to come to my hotel.

And I discovered her superb body: nice little tits as I like them. And wonderful pussy perfectly shaved (completely different from the bushy holes of my previous Bush girls!) . And all that looked very clean and healthy.

I fell in fantastic action, she was active in all positions, became more and more wet. She was a pure delight.

I asked her when she started sex and if she had a boyfriend. She answered 18 and yes.

In consideration of this first class design and session I put 50000 in her handbag as gift.

However she told me she wanted to buy a new telephone. And I conceded 20 000 more. Which is not my practice (it is Tana rates!). But when you have a first class escort and service, exceptional fee!

She went back home.

After a nap, I went to taste Restaurant Corto Maltese (Italian restaurant). Good and correct.

However a group of vazaha told me it was bigger portions and cheaper nearby at LE Jardin, closed that Tuesday.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:25
Tulear day 3.

So my priority was appointment with girl and° 2 at lunch time.

But I ignored the restaurant she told me and suggested another place.

We had several difficult phone conversations as she did not understand my French and I did not understand her Malagasy.

About 3 o 'clock I succeeded to meet her. She was dressed with a very light dress, her hair nicely prepared. But I noticed this time, she was absolutely out of scope, obviously with no *carte*. I had made an appreciation mistake the day before. She was with her brother, had come with pousse, I had of course to indemnify. I indemnified generously at 5000 AR (1,4 E) and left the place.

I called girl and° 1 . At first no answer, then appointment decided for dinner.

She was indisputably a perfect escort.

We had an excellent conversation dinner at LE Blu restaurant in front of the sea. Even if her level of French was not very high.

LE Blu is not cheap, but it is an excellent address for food as well as environment, facing the sea.

I understood she was 19, she was from Morombe, Vezo ethny, till 5 years in Tulear living with grandmother and one sister; 7 children in the family, with father truck driver. Classe de premičre to prepare bac malgache.

During our chat, I told her I hoped she would agree to spend good time at my hotel. She said *yes* in Malagasy.

But her grandmother was calling, as over 21.30 she was worried and checking.

She confirmed she had to sleep at home, but took an option for next day, for swimming pool, then *la sieste* together.

However, I felt horny after dream of sleep with this elegant sweetie.

As Tam- Tam is closed on Monday, I expected to hire a girl on the boulevard (plenty in darkness) or any café.

Then suddenly my two Bush girls of Saturday night appeared. The active one jumped to my arms, kissing and leeching. I said I had no interest in her friend.

I immediately brought her to my hotel, for a full night this time.

So I enjoyed evening and morning with a lot of mutual moaning with this little wild animal.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:27
Tulear Day 2.

It was Sunday.

In all sea cities of Madagascar, it is the day, hordes of young and older families go walking near the seashore.

Accordingly, it is good time to collect phone numbers of girls, walking with friends or family, for private action next day or week.

As usual, not obvious as girls never show that they might be willing targets.

However, I talked and helped a group of three girls to do selfies. And asked the phone number of the most attractive. She told me she was in lycée, classe de premičre. Usually, in Madagascar, theses girls are already over 18.

Later on, a girl who was with a girlfriend attracted me.

I also get her phone number without much conversation as she did not speak French.

After one hour, the second girl. Who had asked for my phone call- called me.

Good, I thought! She wants action!

She talked about a restaurant to meet at lunch time next day.

I decided however to call the first one (Baccalauréat level) No answer. But she called me back a few minutes later. I told her I would call her next day with dinner prospect (having in mind I would have to serve first the above one!

On Sunday night, Tam- Tam is opened (closed on Monday) , so my idea was to get a newbie after a new dinner at Etoile de mer (for Indian food this time).

But after dinner, I decided to go back to my hotel. And with my previous night with two girls, I decided to rest.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:28
Tulear day 1.

I had booked in Serena hotel which seemed to have an attractive quality / cost ratio, with perfect location in the center of the city, also close of «*action area*», (boulevard along the sea area) five minutes by foot, or 1000 AR with pousse (I. E 0,27 E).

They have two kind of rooms, all up to date, brand new. (75 000 AR and 95 000 AR). I choose the best and was not disappointed for 26 E per night (cf pics).

I arrived on a Saturday night, and after two nights of stupid Air Madagascar delay, I felt horny.

Anyway, I always refrain my propensity to take the fist girl met in the streets. And you have hordes of them on a Saturday night.

I walked along the boulevard Lyautey, more or less dark but with lot of stuff to hire.

I always have a preference for fresh mammals not affected by motherhood, and for fresh fruits 18/20.

The heart of action is in a triangle between boulevard Lyautey along the sea and two streets. (Location of Tam-Tam disco, Djumbe disco, Karibo bar disco and plenty of gargotes full of young flesh.

I took my dinner on the terrace of Étoile de mer restaurant: good food: western or Indian, to look at entry on disco Tam-Tam, just in front.

As usual it is after 22.30, that first clients arrived, and it was really in action from 11.30. Entrance free of charge!

I took a drink at the bar, then observed two fresh targets sat on cushion in a corner who invited me to join.

We started to chat: two Bush girls, excellent friends (cf. Infra), just 18, no babies. So virgin mammals as I like.

One looked very active and I started to caress her perfect tits and legs below a light dress with no brass. (result cf. Pics).

The other was much more shy and reserved.

Both were coming from the same village in the Bush between Tulear and Fort Dauphin. The poorest area of Madagascar. Since only two months in Tulear. With clear intention to enjoy meetings with men and their gifts in a big city!

I paid them a coke. No beer drinkers. Typical FL. Of course in need of «*gifts*».

I asked if they had «* la carte*». They said yes, and the active one went to the bag store to bring «*la carte*» of. Her friend. As she said her was at home (as proved later).

So I said I could take only the most reserved and shy girl to my hotel.

And so it was around 12.30. Considering her shyness, I did not ask her to make photos, but she had superb legs and fresh tits, I discovered during shower time, and malaxed with lust.

But she revealed a starfish. No action, but when the girl has no pleasure, I do not enjoy.

So after 45 mn, I decided sleep time.

We awoke around 5. 30, she wanted to leave, so she did, but told her I wanted her friend for the afternoon. (gift given in her skirt 30 000 AR: 8 E).

Excellent service of the hotel who called me by phone to check, if I agreed she leaves, and with no problem.

Either she did not understand, or her friend was very eager to come. Just after 30 mn I was called again by the reception: the small gamine active had just come with her carte, asking me at the reception.

I fully agreed, and we had a very active session between 6 and 8, with this small animal, light, in all positions and willing to please (cf pics), I offered her my precious liquor. Same gift. Perfect for brousse girls in Tulear.

Bienveneu et Monique.

TigeDeJade
12-08-17, 13:34
Being only with an IPAD in MADA, and doing pics with my camera or IPad which cannot be transferred in the system at this stage, the pics will come when back in Europe.

And I know that when I wanted to do the things perfectly, back in Europe by transfer from my IPAD to my PC, ISG system scolded me because there was awful result in their system, I wanted perfect with simultaneous pics. It is IT no compatibility problems.

So Sorry, pics will come later with no coordination with reports, I already deliver.

Member #4563
12-08-17, 15:19
If you you try to book on madagasikaairways website, firstly it is very slow and secondly most of times it indicates there is no seat left. So, not reliable. I think it's better to buy at their sales counter.You missed my reports. Look below.

Transport in Tana.

My plan was to visit Sambava Anthalaha and I had two options, air with madagasikara airways and land. Lets go deep with the land option. The best choice is to go to Ambanja with "premier transport class". Then instead of Taxi Bruss to Ambilobe and then sambava vohemar to go strait to Diego. Then take a private company which based on "Grand Hotel" directly to SAVA with comfortable 4 x 4. To keep the story short the route to Ambanja was blocked due to the rain.

OK, I am ready to pay 400 USD returned by Air so instead of booking online due to a notification that show me that flight are full I went to their office in a Mall called "La City Ivandary" this is the place of the head office of madagasikara airways. I measure the distance by GPS and decide to pay 8 K for the Taxi instead of 20 K asked. After a few minutes of fighting with the driver I got into the Cab.

The sexy girls told me that despite the WEB notification that flights are full they are actually not. Really? That's why I came I know that already. But she told me one more thing I did not know. Extra 80 K airport departure Tax. On Top. Fuck that. I went out of the building.

I ask a taxi the price to get to cottiss and he told me 10 K. Only 2.7 KM but with Tremendous traffic jam. I walk from the Mall to the office of Cottiis and bought a 45 K seat near the driver to Morondava. Only regular VAN no VIP but Mercedes-Benz as usual. From there I walked all the way back to la Glacier to look for my favorite cake. No Internet working but you can connect to the router. In other works the operation was successful but the patient die.

In Tana I took Taxies only when I with luggage other than that I walk no matter how far it is. So what did I got? Morondava instead of my usual SAVA tour.

Mongering and transportation.

My hotel girl start to show a bit of a syndrome known as performance degradation and behaviour inconsistency. She looks very familiar so I went to the manager and ask where is the older hotel stuff. He said she left as one of the hotel guest made her pregnant and the new girl she is her daughter. Blood runs out of my face.

Bar Manson-I wanted fun not sex and bar Manson is a good place for socializing. It was 1030 pm so I find a free place on the bar and got a my first soda for 5 k. All sort of girls there but almost non African type. Very exotic girls but when I looked more closely I realized that 90 percent are single Mom with flat ass or no ass at all. 7 percent Asian that I can imagine I can fuck but not yet there. Two very tall girls almost 190 cm very surrealistic like its taken from the same bars in "star wars" . I saw only one fresh young with tight body. Many girls starts to talk with me and some starts to massage my body. All of them extremely polite. Did I say that music was good?. IF you try to jump from Manson windows you can land in hotel LE Riad its that close and perfect to get a few Thai style Manson girls and fuck them ST. I did back to my hotel alone as I have a better creative ways to get my girls. I have a 3 month visa and extensive knowledge about both Tana and Mada. No time constraints.

Next day I did another search in badoo and so a so so girl with a bad photo clearly not my type but history shows that no my type kind of girls can be the best fuck ever. She told me she can come any time so we set to meet at my hotel at 3:30 pm. I didn't wait for her and left to my favorite restaurant very close to Manson. 6 type of food rice and chicken for 6 k. 2 USD. If anyone think I am exaggerating he better leaves "Mom basement" and get his ass to the capital food of Africa.

Got a call from the girl at "I am here" ok I am coming wait 20 min. When I saw her I didn't know if to send her away but took her to my room passing the girl hotel stuff. Her look told me to t burned in hell and I will probably will. She was big rounded big ass whiter skin a bit fat so I did a few things to make her feel relaxed as she look stressed with the situation. To keep the story short I will say she had a killer body a pornstar big ass and and moaning all night "O la la" . The most important thing I can say that I came during sex which in mainland Africa I almost never manage to come even with porn star style body. I tool probably 100 photos with makeapp, Naked and all sort of sexy clothes.

Morning, 5 AM we run out of the hotel to Cottiss as I had a VAN, 45 K Ariary to Morondava at 7 AM but 630 AM reporting. Why Morondava? I will tell you soon.

Manfield04
12-08-17, 17:15
I didn't miss your reports 2365 and 2366. I have read them and it was not necessary for you to copy and paste them again.

My point was about the website of Madagasikara airways which is very slow.

You missed my reports.

Member #4563
12-08-17, 21:12
I didn't miss your reports 2365 and 2366. I have read them and it was not necessary for you to copy and paste them again.

My point was about the website of Madagasikara airways which is very slow.You have repeated key points of my post. I am in Morondava now checking the speed of the website and its very fast. The only thing is the hidden Airport Tax applied and availability of seats.

Amadeuss
12-09-17, 03:36
So Sorry, pics will come later with no coordination with reports, I already deliver.Thanks for your report on Tulear. My preferred destination also. Good to know that TamTam is open after ZaZa (closed.

I also use the same hotel. Good choice.

You been to Mangily Beach also?

Manfield04
12-09-17, 05:47
I have written what I have experienced. If they are similar to yours, I can't help. I use internet by fibre optics at 20 Mbps and I find the speed of the website slow. That's all.

You have repeated key points of my post.

Member #4563
12-09-17, 09:20
Good

1. Almost every girl will follow you to your room, street beach etc.

2. Stunning wild beach a few KM north of the town.

3. Easy sex and and not commercial as girls are everywhere.

Not That good

1. Town is not clean I got sick eating in market.

2. Not many restaurant outside hotels.

3. Near zero coffee shops to relax.

4. Hard to get cold drinks as you can find in bigger towns.

5. Hotel not a great value. I stay in 40 K reasonable place.

6. No shade in town as the sun is so hot.

7. Street light at night are partial and they use home LED which has no effect so town are very much dark at night.

8. Girls are Vezu small dark can not perform under heavy pumping. Not enough torque for wild action for a strong and athletic man. The new generation of Tana girls has more curves, ass shape and much lighter color. Some look pornstar so for me Morondava girls can not compete in the look and engine HP department.

Neddy69
12-09-17, 13:36
Always a pleasure to read your post. So it seems that Tulear is swinging again. Makes me to jump on a flight right away. Thanks for your updates.

Neddy.

SouthEaster
12-10-17, 06:28
It is good to hear from people who are on the ground now. All to often this thread goes dead for days if not weeks. I have only been to Tulear once a year ago and while I liked it I must admit I found it kind of dull and dusty. And it's so bloody far away! I think the round trip airfare cost as much as my round trip from KL to Tana! I have never been to Morondava but it is on the list for my next trip probably in July. Anyone else who has been like to add their thoughts to MadaExpert's?

SE.

Member #4563
12-10-17, 08:24
I have written what I have experienced. If they are similar to yours, I can't help. I use internet by fibre optics at 20 Mbps and I find the speed of the website slow. That's all.Take care and enjoy Mada at your upcoming first trip in the end of December. We are looking forward for your report.

Amadeuss
12-10-17, 10:19
Good

1. Almost every girl will follow you to your room, street beach etc.

2. Stunning wild beach a few KM north of the town.

3. Easy sex and and not commercial as girls are everywhere.

Not That good

.I never been there and your description reminds me on the situation in Mangily - 250 km further south: same heat, same endless nice beach, in addition a coral reef in front for scuba, and most (not all) girls will accept a Vahaza pour faire l'amour for a small cadeaux of 10 to 20 K MGA's.

And also some of the hotels all over Mada with rates of 300. -EU per night are catering for the group tourists (70% single ladies in the overcooked age), arriving in a lux 4 WD, flashing their Nikons and making pictures from the safe abode of the resort fence, not daring to set a foot on the outside dangerous countryside.

But there are still cottages catering to our lifestyle. Did you check out Chez Maggie?

How did you travel there? Taxi Brousse, 2 days? Or AirMad?

Member #4563
12-10-17, 10:58
How did you travel there? Taxi Brousse, 2 days? Or AirMad?Amazing! No One read my two previous reports which I post it twice already. No problem I will re-post them again and again. Look for bold. The ride is only 11 hours. I can post more info and photos but no one read my posts so sad.

Transport in Tana.

I ask a taxi the price to get to cottiss and he told me 10 K. Only 2.7 KM but with Tremendous traffic jam. I walk from the Mall to the office of Cottiis and bought a 45 K seat near the driver to Morondava. Only regular VAN no VIP but Mercedes-Benz as usual. From there I walked all the way back to la Glacier to look for my favorite cake. No Internet working but you can connect to the router. In other works the operation was successful but the patient die.

Mongering and transportation.

Got a call from the girl at "I am here" OK I am coming wait 20 min. When I saw her I didn't know if to send her away but took her to my room passing the girl hotel stuff. Her look told me to t burned in hell and I will probably will. She was big rounded big ass whiter skin a bit fat so I did a few things to make her feel relaxed as she look stressed with the situation. To keep the story short I will say she had a killer body a pornstar big ass and and moaning all night "O la la" . The most important thing I can say that I came during sex which in mainland Africa I almost never manage to come even with porn star style body. I tool probably 100 photos with makeapp, Naked and all sort of sexy clothes.

Member #4563
12-10-17, 14:35
But there are still cottages catering to our lifestyle. Did you check out Chez Maggie?There are many super nice beach hotels on "Nosy Kely peninsula" but there all around 130 K, That's 3 times then I am paying now.

My first time in Morondava was 14 years ago and I know everything here. Yet did see "Ella" the super sex bomb as this generation are gone.

Member #4563
12-10-17, 17:19
A place to relax, 10 k gift for an 18 years old that's not that expensive.

AlexTur
12-10-17, 20:08
I read most of the posts here and happily saw that no one had theft story I had. In Tamateve I hanged out with two girls that I met in Queens. We went Pandora, New York and had good time. It was 2 am when we got back to Queens to drink coffee cause I got sleepy and tired. I wanted to sleep alone so told girls this. But they told me they couldn't go anywhere at that time and wanted to stay with me.

So we went my hotel lesS flamboyants. At 8 am I woke up and got shocked when I saw that girls have gone and my phone and money in my pant stolen. 120 k AR money,600 eur worth phone.

AlexTur
12-10-17, 22:06
It seems you took these photos with professional camera. Isn't it dangerous to carry it?

Nice photos BTW. Thank you.

A place to relax, 10 k gift for an 18 years old that's not that expensive.

TigeDeJade
12-11-17, 08:14
I read most of the posts here and happily saw that no one had theft story I had. In Tamateve I hanged out with two girls that I met in Queens. We went Pandora, New York and had good time. It was 2 am when we got back to Queens to drink coffee cause I got sleepy and tired. I wanted to sleep alone so told girls this. But they told me they couldn't go anywhere at that time and wanted to stay with me.

So we went my hotel lesS flamboyants. At 8 am I woke up and got shocked when I saw that girls have gone and my phone and money in my pant stolen. 120 k AR money,600 eur worth phone.Don't you believe, you have been responsible of your situation?

Don't you believe, that same situation, same consequence in Paris or New York?

Of course, always lock your valuable! (Day for housemaids. Even if the risk is weaker; night for girls).

Moreover, my practice in any country, if I sleep with girls, and if there is a key (problem when it is a card for A/C), I hide the key during the night, in such a way the girl can not escape out of my view, before next morning.

And usually, I hide also *gift money* in my clothes, in such a way I just have to take it in the morning, without opening a safe or my code big suit case.

Amadeuss
12-11-17, 09:42
,........600 eur worth phone.My phone got stolen when I was sitting in the front seat of a 2 CV, window down and texting. A hand did shoot in from outside, grapped the phone and the boy was running off through the traffic. No chance to chase him. My phone was an old Nokia. The value was perhaps 20 $. But the contacts were gone. That was most annoying.

Learn nbr 1: Never travel with an expensive phone. Any Android phone max 100 $ does the job. And a long lanyard attached, fixed to my trousers.

Learn nbr 2: Thefts by girls happens all over the world. Kenya is famous for it. In Tana its rare. Being drunk-tired makes you an easy victim. And the alarm bells shall ring if 2 girls want to join you for free. Nothing in this world is for free!

Amadeuss
12-11-17, 09:58
Amazing! No One read my two previous reports which I post it twice already. No problem I will re-post them again and again. Look for bold. The ride is only 11 hours. I can post more info and photos but no one read my posts so sad.

a VAN, 45 K Ariary to Morondava at 7 AM but 630 AM reporting. Why Morondava? I will tell you soon.Sorry, I did read it. But mixed it up in my memory with Mahjunga instead Morondava. Because I took Cotisse to Mahjunga before, and didn't know that they also go now to Morondava.

Thanks for reposting. But a simple revert to your ealier post would also be a valuable answer.

Is there a stopover night possible in Antsirabe (heard of 2 busy nightclubs).

The motos you show on the pics. Are they for rent?

Was your stay direct at the beach?

Did you ever do then during the many years you been there the Camion brousse trek down south to Tulear?

Member #4563
12-12-17, 04:23
Is there a stopover night possible in Antsirabe (heard of 2 busy nightclubs).

The motos you show on the pics. Are they for rent?

Was your stay direct at the beach?

Did you ever do then during the many years you been there the Camion brousse trek down south to Tulear?1. I am currently in My hotel in Antsirabe. I left Morondava at 530 AM and arrived at 1430 PM with Cottisse.

2. There are two nightclubs here but my report on Antsirabe will come latter.

3. I never stay directly on the beach from security issues. I always stay in Prison like construction building. Its means one single Access to the building with security officer and Iron gate. If you stay on one of the bungalows on the beach you are basically fucked.

4. The name of my hotel was Eden Rock next to Cottiss Morondava. The exact location is "Espace Chris". Google map this place as cottiiss and "Eden rock" are both next to it.

5. Eden Rock is a highly secure place, girls friendly at 41.5 K per night. Remember the 1.5 k is Tax on top op 40 K price so its 41.5 K.

6. The motos was not for rent.

7. Camion brousse are operate regularly from Morombe and only in the dry season from morondava once a week. You need to understand the rout from morondava.

To Tolier is inland and not via Morombe and all the exotic villages.

Amadeuss
12-13-17, 08:08
1) If you stay on one of the bungalows on the beach you are basically fucked.

2) Camion brousse are operate regularly from Morombe and only in the dry season from morondava once a week. You need to understand the rout from morondava.

To Tolier is inland and not via Morombe and all the exotic villages.1) I like to get fucked at the beach. Bypassers all day long. Just sitting at your porch and getting served. Sexvacation pur.

2) I know the inland route, not passing Morombe. I went up north from Ifaty to Ambatomilo through the spingy forest and along one of the best beaches. Worth the ride.

Perhaps its not worth the trouble with the camion brousse to take the inland route from Morondava south but just do the beach piste from Tulear up north again to Morombe. My own trip planning for 2018.

TigeDeJade
12-13-17, 08:47
Mangily day 5 / Back Tulear.

Before my way back with taxi booked for noon, I had booked visit of Foret de baobabs in zebu carriage of Daniel. Interesting 2 hours tour from 8 to 10 (25 000 AR).

Then swimming.

The previous day I proposed to my so wet girlie to accompany me to Tulear, to enjoy her in A/C. Of course she agreed. Useless to say that in the meantime I had get phone calls from the Daniel's one (but told her, too late, get another girl. As her face did not please me so much) and from my Tulear escort (* I am missing you*. But was it my dick. Or most probably my wallet! I had not given my number to Tam-Tam girls. Including the one I slept with. So it was peaceful in this direction.

I arrived at Serena Hotel and told them I had brought a shell from Mangily beach. They laughed and said it was a nice shell! She left her card at the reception.

As it was 2 pm, I might imagine she would be a little hungry, so I suggested to go to eat brochettes nearby. But I understood she was not so enthusiastic at this idea. Preferring to rest in my room. She discovered so luxury it was for a village girl (who recognized later upon my question, that I was the first «* vazaha*» in her life.) So she wanted to enjoy in comfort. For my highest pleasure.

However I needed to buy water and told her, she was so nice girl that I had decided for an extra gift of a dress to her. (When girls ask nothing, I am generous). Of course she was happy, as I had get to the conclusion, she had only one dress: the red one she wore from first day meeting. At a few meters, there was garments shops. She chose a blue dress, she was very happy (45 000 AR). Happiness to me to offer in such circumstances.

Then, we had again a fantastic two hours session. I started by prayers on her divine altar. Then, I introduced very slowly my aspergillum in her stoup. Holy water was pouring. Especially when I played with my stick on her clit, going in and out of her Malagasy marmite. She was looking at me with little smile. I was telling her a lot of things she could not understand, but could look on my face, in what heaven I was. To eat her ear and neck was also increasing her pleasure. In fact, to have my dick in her bog was marvelous, but in the meantime it prevented me to come, so saving my Holy liquor, for another session. After exhaustion, we were hungry and went this time to La Terrasse to eat a croque-monsieur. (In fact what she had just croque monsieur during the two previous hours!). Then I suggested we go back to the room, but for a true nap this time. She agreed.

We had authentic rest and sleep more than one hour. (She remained clothed to avoid my wild appetite. But I also needed to sleep). Then I invited her to dinner at LE Jardin. I ate fantastic boulettes gnocchis, from the Italian chef, I never ate before. Remarkable and cheaper than other restaurants.

Night bed session, thanks to our rest before dinner, was supreme. Again and again in Heaven in her Holy oil! She ended me in cow-boy. And I was at limit of collapsing, but resisted, resisted, in incredible moans. Then fell asleep.

Probably, she had offered too much the previous day. So she was not in voluptuous shape in the morning. So I ended the session after some efforts to excite her more. But it will be for next time.

She herself suggested, she wanted to go back to Mangily. It was exactly what I wished, as nothing to do with her on daytime (no conversation, I had told her that she was like a fish. So quiet! I told her I would like she comes back tomorrow for nap time and night as today. She agreed. I gave her the standard 30 000 AR + taxi brousse 3000 AR x2 + pousse 2000 AR x 2).

Of course, I had other ideas to satisfy my lust of the day. As notwithstanding my three Heaven session, thanks to my liquor saving, I was in excellent shape for another venture on the coming day / night.

TigeDeJade
12-13-17, 08:51
Mangily day 4.

Sleeping alone was perfect. Also it was pretty fresh that night.

So action started at 7 a. m with the masseuse (21).

Very thin, very nice smile.

Tits a little flat because of baby.

I asked her to go shower and teeth cleaning.

So she did.

My intention was condom, and the smell of her pussy confirmed, I did not want to try bareback.

I started to ploughing her. But her vacuum was pretty wide, so not exciting me so much. Finally a very average session, notwithstanding her will to please. (paid: 20 000 AR).

Then after breakfast, rest, I went swimming.

At nap time my young beauty came as I wished. She had quite no more cough, and was in better shape.

So after sweet and progressive action, her volcano started to flow the lava I so much enjoy. After one hour, I decided to deliver her my load, from my most favorable position: me lying behind her, with my belly on her fleshy buttocks.

Rest. 30 000 AR. Then time came for walk on the beach. I wanted to explore Chez Cecile, restaurant recommended by resident vazahas, especially as Chez Freddy is closed on Monday. I ate an excellent mango clafoutis with coke, as reading my papers.

I also visited their double room bungalows, for another stay, as I am always looking at bungalows with air circulation, which is not the case at Villa Maroloko, as only one front window: OK when it is fresh air, but not enough when hot. I observed that Chez Cecile bungalows had opposite windows as I like, comfort equivalent to Villa Maroloko, and 50 000 AR (instead of 65 000 AR for Maroloko) . In fact, the French management seems more efficient to attract international clients at Maroloko (excellent website, booking.com. ) and Chez Cecile more sleepy Malagasy management. Explained there was no clients in the bungalows (they told me it was full on Saturday, so probably more local clientele). As the place facing the sea is equivalent to Villa Maroloko and wider restaurant menu, I shall book there next time, if I come back.

Of course, when I had started my beach walk, my morning masseuse was on business waiting for clients on the beach in front of Villa Maroloko.

I told her I would do massage later.

But out of Chez Cecile, I met another young masseuse, I was willing to try.

My previous one was unhappy, when she saw me bringing this newbie to my bungalow. I told her «* You have to share*». But honestly my behavior was not gentleman's behavior, as I had nothing to complain against her. Just my fantasy. And it appeared that she was much better in massage than the new one. Moreover, this new one did not agree massage of my balls and pipes, as of course, I offered my naked body to her in my room, as for the other the day before.

After one hour, this masseuse left, I paid her standard rate (10 000 AR) but a few minutes later, the previous one arrived at the door of my bungalow to complain about non respect of my commitment. She had always been a nice girl in massage and sex session, and me not elegant to steal her job publicly, I knew she was working hard to feed her baby, so I immediately told her to come in for another massage (which of course included my balls and pipes).

Useless to say, that after these two massages, to compensate my two sex sessions of the day, I was regenerated.

After some rest, I went for dinner by night, Chez Cecile, by the beach.

TigeDeJade
12-13-17, 08:53
Mangily day 3.

Slow morning.

Rest.

She came at nap time as planned, still coughing.

Beforehand, (even if any doctor would say I am stupid and have to do it the other way round;) I checked if she was negative on AIDS. As I always carry with me some tests. Of course she was. In fact Madagascar has a low rate of AIDS. It is absolutely not West or East Africa. I read somewhere: 0,2%. Even if statistics are always arguable in such a country. But it is not clearly a topic in this country (as plague!

No AIDS, no STD, as my little boy remained in excellent shape!

So a girl to enjoy without fear.

The session was not of previous day quality (because of her sickness, because too accustomed to me now?) Anyway, I provided her again drops of divine liquor.

Swimming.

I saw my young masseuse, and booked her for after swim.

Both beach massage beds were occupied.

I asked her if she might come to my bungalow. No problem.

Of course this time I get completely naked and get my standard massage (10000 AR, 2,70 E) but with at the end of her excellent massage I asked her a massage of my most intimate parts which were under her view: delicious for balls and all below pipes, after previous two days work!

Accordingly, I asked her, if she might come to the bungalow, next time for a true sex session, next morning at 7 am, for me this time to discover her pussy, after she discovered my own assets!

Of course, yes!

Masseuse girl.

TigeDeJade
12-13-17, 08:57
Mangily day 2.

I started by pirogue tour on quiet sea. Good.

Then swimming.

Then back Chez Daniel for food and girl!

When I was just waiting with Coke (big bottle) a policeman just passed in front of the place.

I cheered him *Hello,* (I thought it was one of the two yesterday guys) and invited him to share my Coke.

He was happy, me too; but I discovered he was a Gendarme (not the same team than previous day). We laugh. Had a good drink then he followed his way.

Daniel son, was a little surprised of my familiarity with local police. I told him: it can be useful sometimes.

In the meantime the girl waiting at some distance.

She was just 18. And the merit for Daniel was I pay her a food dish. (I also left generous tip of 3 000 AR I. E 0. 80 E after lunch).

I took good calamari spaghettis, she took grilled fish with rice.

Being 18 with no babe, even if face not fantastic, she was edible for my bed.

Daniels father told me, she was hard worker, with paréo shop on the beach, and in need of money.

She accompanied me to my bungalow, 500 m far.

I felt horny and wanted an immediate nap action.

But she told me she preferred at night (probably because of her shop).

I said, I was not favorable to this idea in consideration of heat in the bungalow.

But that in that case, I would prefer she would come to dry my balls in the morning around 6 am. We exchanged our phone numbers.

Anyway, I remained in need.

So I had the idea, to go in the Main Street, with purpose (very hypothetical as it was middle of the day) to find some prey, if any.

Lucky.

Just out of the hotel, I saw an edible girl. But with her mother. I just said Hello, nice girl.

She seemed to have nice tits and had fleshy. Not too big- butts (cf pics).

So I walked in the quite desert Main Street till the tarred road, then came back.

Good luck, the girl was coming back. Alone this time- and invited her immediately for a drink Chez Freddy. 20. No baby (so fresh mammals as I like). 11 brothers or sisters!

Of course, very few French.

But the only thing to understand was: are you ready to come straight to my bed.

The answer was: yes. (*eka* in Malagasy).

And so we did.

Back to my bungalow, I started to discover her nice tits as I like, and to lick them greedily.

Immediate no objection to pictures, so you will judge by yourselves.

Then after pleasant mutual shower with body body, back to the bed, I discovered a nice shaved pussy to be licked.

It looked healthy pussy (no smell), however, my intention was to put condom. But I get demobilised by condom.

My desire of lust was so strong that I finally barebacked after deep licking.

Then I spent two hours in heaven.

She became a bog, a mangrove, a custard cream, a jar of oil. Oh my god.

I started to put my hand in the jar, completely wet, and to frig her little button, it is clear it was exciting her, considering the juice which was pouring, and we were looking at each other pleasure with delight.

I do not know how I did, but succeeded not to come.

I was in such heaven that I did not hesitate to give her 30 000 AR gift (maybe 20 000 AR would have been more local standard).

When she left, massage was the best idea to have.

Plenty of masseuses on the beach, but most old and ugly.

Villa Marokolo has massage beds on the beach.

Luckily a cute masseuse was available.

So I get a very good massage on Maroloko massage bed.

I told frankly to the girl my past afternoon.

She told me she was also looking for *vazahas*.

I kept that in mind.

My afternoon girl was the number one of my trip till now (even if my Tulear escort, was more perfectly shaped. But not as voluptuous).

So I invited her Chez Freddy for dinner (seafood buffet on Saturday night). 25 000 AR. Long and dull dinner as no conversation possible.

But I wanted to use her to discover Mangily local discos, without fear in the darkness of the Main Street.

In fact there are two discos: one just at the corner of Main Street and tarred road; and one being 50 m on the left in direction of Tulear on the tarred road. It was her disco. About a dozen of guys and girls, dancing, good music, Malagasy and vazahas in their 20's (I was the only old guy!

My girl became cheerful, introducing me her sister who was there. Good atmosphere. Sure some gems to pick up. But if you do not hesitate to walk alone 500 m in the dark in Main Street.

I did not get the impression of permeability between Tulear Tam- Tam and this place. But this place very sympathetic to pick up countryside nice stuff.

Sister, Nice girl, but just the opposite of mine, who was fleshy, even if not big.

The older sister (21) was also very cute in another style: very thin body and legs, thin tits. Also very attractive! Both girls danced together and I joined them a while.

Each time a girl introduces me a sister, I am amazed. They never resemble eachother.

Madagascar being a matriarchal society, my feeling is that women are sleeping with various men, and accordingly, the brothers / sisters are from same mother but from a variety of men (If some scholars of you have a better explanation??

Around midnight, I told my girl we go to bed.

So we did, but it was too hot in the bungalow (no air circulation). We enjoyed a relatively short sex session, being tired and hot, with will to deliver my load I had saved during our voluptuous afternoon. And so I did and fell asleep.

But around 2 am, I was awake (heat? [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) need? Or cough of my girl. Because in the meantime, it seemed she get a cold and she was coughing).

Until 4 am, impossible to sleep. My girl accustomed to heat was sleeping, but I couldn't.

So I decided to try a remedy. Not very kind for her. But I awoke her and put my prick in her pussy, to f. And not after long, I reached orgasm, with only little quantity of sperm. But I hoped, it would lead me to sleep.

However, it took again a certain time to succeed to sleep.

In conclusion, it had not been a good idea to share my bed in the heat, moreover with a suddenly coughing girl (she did not coughed during superb afternoon session!

Unfortunately, next Day was Sunday, so no chemist opened, and I had no syrup for her.

I suggested we meet for nap time.

Rose.

TigeDeJade
12-13-17, 08:59
Mangily day 1.

After my night with Tam-tam girl, I had booked the taxi to Mangily at 12.

(rate 60 000 AR).

On the road, a couple of immigration policemen who were going to Mangily, asked if they could join my taxi: *with pleasure!* Always useful to sympathize with police.

Pleasant talks on the way.

Now excellent road built by the Chinese under ABD control (seems of good quality; 107 km, but Mangily only 30 km.).

Villa Maroloko. Double room 65 000 AR (18 E). Good bungalows and service.

No aircond, and as usual in concrete bungalows, it becomes hot as no movement of air crossing. But when windy, winds come from the sea window.

Restaurant menu not very wide, but Chez Freddy, wider menu at 3 mn by foot in the Main Street.

Facing the sea, near the center, so excellent location, good bar and relax armchairs facing the sea.

Just arrived, a guy wanted to sell me the two local attractions: pirogue and foręt de baobab. For 200 000 AR!

I told him that I was not a tourist but an old Malagasy addict: one month salary (even with no petrol!

I am sure it works sometimes with non aware visitors!

I never saw him again.

Various sellers on the beach.

At 500 m on the beach, I met a sympathetic young guy: Chez Daniel, LE Piroguier (next day I met the father).

It seemed more serious than all the canvassing guys of the beach.

He told me: 2 hours pirogue in the lagoon for 25 000 AR.

Same for Foręt de Baobabs with zebu carriage.

I planned Pirogue for next morning 8 am.

Of course there is a lot of scuba, plongée opportunities for those who practice.

By the way, I observed he had a nice midday menu.

He also told me he might introduce me girls!

I said I might be interested for next day.

Swimming in the sea.

Good dinner Chez Freddy.

Then sleep, but a little difficult at the beginning with no A/C for me.

XXL
12-13-17, 21:23
Tana over a decade ago. Lithe, wet, horny as hell. Best lay I ever had in my life. I tried to track her down on my 2nd Madagascar trip but she was no longer in Tana. She was not to be found in Tulear or Tamatave either.

John Auro
12-14-17, 08:14
MLLE. MARTINE, Lot 945 bis, Parcelle 13/21, Ambolomadinika, Tamatave 501.

Hi XXL you gave me some nostalgy too I came a few time to see her in about 1988 !

Anybody staying few days in Tamatave, wants to take taxi and check what happened to her?

I will reimburse you taxi via PayPal, just message me.

I remember crossing a railway track before reaching her wooden family house.

But some photos should be given to her too, I can e-mail you, later once I was messaged.

There are also some photos from her here, I posted some years ago, I will try to find.

john.

See post 04-21-07 #369.

Member #4563
12-15-17, 05:03
I went to Air Mad office to buy a ticket to Sambava but they all full in December. Price is 1.4 M Ariary returned.

So it's to wait in Tana till Jan or leave the country.

Amadeuss
12-15-17, 22:15
I went to Air Mad office to buy a ticket to Sambava but they all full in December. Price is 1.4 M Ariary returned.

So it's to wait in Tana till Jan or leave the country.Try the so called business class. Its only marginally more expensive.

Or fly to Anthala or Diego Suarez and TB from there.

Good luck.

SouthEaster
12-16-17, 06:45
I agree with Amadeuss. Diego is a day away and Antalaha only a few hours. And he is right Business class is not much more than economy. In fact the one time I flew BC because I didn't want to wait the only difference was about a foot more legroom!

From the sound of it you have so far only visited Morondava and Tana. Now if you can't get to Sambava you are going to leave? Mada is a huge country. Surely you haven't seen it all?

SE.

Member #4563
12-16-17, 16:50
Diego is a day away By Car?

From the sound of it you have so far only visited Morondava and Tana. Now if you can't get to Sambava you are going to leave? Mada is a huge country. Surely you haven't seen it all?

SE.OK you missed that part I was explained that I am 14 years frequent visitor to Mada. Mada is a huge country but very tiny as far as mongering destinations selections. In fact, for me only Sambava Anthala are worth mongering in Mada. All other places not worth the time and the effort and I have been all over since 2003.

This Trip went all wrong for me as I came very tired from Mombasa both physically and mentally. My only objective was to relax and good food not sex. As an expat in Mombasa sex is available for me 24/7 full year in a distance of a phone call.

From Tana I traveled to Morondava and then I have spend a few days at Antsirabe. Anyone interested in a report? Then back to Tana and tomorrow to Tamatave. Its the same Tamatave I have said that I don't like it and Tana outperform it. The thing is I got some kind of flu in Tana due to extreme hot / cold oscillations.

MY scoring so far is:

Tana-Two girls one so so hotel stuff and the other world champion in sex.

Morondava- Two girls both of them was a disaster in bed.

Antsirabe- No girls but I can report latter on that if anyone is interested to get the latest info regarding Mongering.

Tamatave- Tomorrow I will travel with cottisse and will check both New York club and Taxi Be.

I am going to relax 6 month in Thailand as I am too long in Africa and very tired but probably come back to Mada in July and upon landing I will buy in Ivato the ticket to Sambava. Another alternative to a business class in a case of fully booked flight is waiting list in Ivato as there is always one seat available due to cancellation.

SouthEaster
12-17-17, 06:05
Yes I think you can do Diego to Sambava in a day but quite season dependent. I think it is fairly rainy now and often the road is impassable. I intend to do Tana to Ambanja in July or August and the road should by then be OK (shitty but passable).

I believe you did that once with a VIP service from Grand Mellis hotel. Do you recall if they go every day or do you have to book and then wait till they have a full vehicle?

Disaster in bed. Starfish or just not your type?

Good luck with the rest of your stay. I hope you like Tamatave better than before. I seem to recall you didn't have much use for it. The dark side of the moon or something like that!

SE.

TigeDeJade
12-17-17, 10:45
1) As there is no road between Tana and Sambava / Antalaha SAVA région, it is common flights fully booked 8/10 days ahead even when no festival.

When you want to reach this region as soon as you arrive from abroad, the only solution is to buy at least 10 days before on airmadagascar.com but it will cost in euro about 30% more than at AIRMAD branch in MADA!

2) I shall be very interested by update on Antalaha as on 5 March 2017 as I was there when typhoon (level 4 / 300 km / h) reached the heart of that city. (look at my report).

All the electric system (among other things) was destroyed.

There was 100 m deep logs and waste on the beach.

So what is now.

Very interested by report as I also liked local girls.

(An in Sambava I get also an addicted girl. Cf my report).

Amadeuss
12-18-17, 03:11
Antsirabe- No girls but I can report latter on that if anyone is interested to get the latest info regarding Mongering.

Tamatave- Tomorrow I will travel with cottisse and will check both New York club and Taxi Be.

Yes, would like to know what's up in Antsirabe, because not much info available.

In Tamatave. By luck you can try at the AirMad office to get a ticket to Anthala. I did it once.

Member #4563
12-18-17, 06:14
I was a couple of days in the city of Antsirabe and here are my thoughts.

1. Antsirabe share similar characteristics as Tana which includes high altitude and pollution despite a very low number of cars. On a good side there is very good restaurants every meter not to mention many good value hotels to choose.

2. The city is the most tourist place in Mada. If you ever Wonder where is all the tourists in Mada goes they are here. All ages from expat mongers coming from Tamatave with their GF to Real young Tourists.

3. Antsirabe share also the same DNA with Tana when it comes to Mongering culture. Its means that you don't walk around pick up girls fuck them and start over. Its not Morondava / Antalaha etc. For Mongering the best approach is Clubs and more about it soon.

4. Coming to Ansirabe from Morondava is best with cottiss but there is no Cottis station in the city so you just drop there. You tell the driver to stop where you want. Same thing if you come from Tana. To Continue from Antsirabe to Tana there is a similar company to Cottisse by the name of SOATRANS. There station is right in the middle of the city whithin big restaurants compound.

5. There are many Hotels but I was staying in "Chez Billy" . I took a triple room for 30 K. Every pouuse-Pousse driver will take you there for 1 K. Its popular place by many young non monger vhaza. When you check in no Passport or registration is required, no receipt just give the money and get the key. A better hotel run by a Vhazza is hotel LE Louis when you can meet other Monger but I was not stayed there. 45 K per night. Location of Billy is -19.871710, 47.033066 and location of LE LOUIS is -19.862946, 47.034740 copy to google maps.

6. The main road for shopping eating etc is number 7. It's a yellow line in google map. Its starts from Shoprite and run to hotel Diamnt. That's the city upper center same as ISORAKA in Tana.

7. The place to eat both breakfast and launch is Mirana. They have they own bakery. Google Map the location. Mirana.

8. The long running hotel Diamnt has night club which still very popular in the last 30 years. All Pouuse Pousse will tell you that many many girls there.

9. The newest club in town and also the biggest one is "VAKINIGHT " open from Jeidi Au Samedi. Again well known by Pousse Pousse. 1 K. Location is -19.871822, 47.033054.

10. Antsirabe may be worth a stop for two nights no more but if you are a clubber type of monger you will be satisfied as many good cheap hotels, supermarkets, coffee shops etc.

TigeDeJade
12-18-17, 11:17
Yes, would like to know what's up in Antsirabe, because not much info available.

In Tamatave. By luck you can try at the AirMad office to get a ticket to Anthala. I did it once.Even before typhoon ENAWO on 5 March 2017, there was no more flights to Antalaha as the runway is in bad conditions, and only small private planes land there.

So the only airport in SAVA region is Sambava.

From Sambava excellent road to Antalaha by taxi brousse, taxi, or if you are lucky like me last time: a passenger with family car who came from Antalaha to get him in Sambava, and who has room to carry you.

And it is true that flights exist once or twice a week between Tamatave and Sambava.

But the plane comes from or go to Tana, so more or less booked from Tamatave.

Another place I never experienced with flights once or twice a week from Tana or Tamatave, normally on the way to Sambava is Maraentsotra.

TigeDeJade
12-18-17, 16:01
I shall be in Tamatave from December 18 to 26.

If you want to reach me send me phone number on private message or ask me to send it (MadaExpert: you do not accept private messages!

Member #4563
12-19-17, 14:14

In Tamatave. By luck you can try at the AirMad office to get a ticket to Anthala. I did it once.OK I bought return to Sambava from Tamatave. Direct flight to Sambava not via Tana and return to Tana. 360 USD. No change fee in a case you want to change dates. I posted short report on Antsirabe but not sure if anyone will be interested in SAVA report. Antalaha / Sambava / Vohemar.

TigeDeJade
12-20-17, 07:49
OK I bought return to Sambava from Tamatave. Direct flight to Sambava not via Tana and return to Tana. 360 USD. No change fee in a case you want to change dates. I posted short report on Antsirabe but not sure if anyone will be interested in SAVA report. Antalaha / Sambava / Vohemar.I confirm I am interested in report on Antalaha following March typhoon ENAWO.

Update on hotels, restaurants, WiFi.

Member #4563
12-20-17, 17:41
I confirm I am interested in report on Antalaha following March typhoon ENAWO.

Update on hotels, restaurants, WiFi.OK but my flight is on 2nd is of next month all as other flight where fully booked. Tamatave hotels are problematic as nothing reasonable below 55 K except Flamboyant.

TigeDeJade
12-21-17, 12:24
OK but my flight is on 2nd is of next month all as other flight where fully booked. Tamatave hotels are problematic as nothing reasonable below 55 K except Flamboyant.Flamboyant is low level, not far Anjara is better but getting older.

You have La Veranda, excellent for around 100 000 AR in the very center and quiet (I. E less than 30 E).

SouthEaster
12-24-17, 06:04
My go to hotel. Some rooms have undergone renovation but they seem to wear out quickly. I pay 70 k and it seems that if you go much under that you start to get shitty run down rooms and poor internet (not like it is good anywhere!

I should add that I strongly suspect one of the cleaning staff of stealing 45 dollars from my bag. I am not 100% sure as there were opportunities in a couple of other places before I realized it was gone. I know. Why did you leave it in your bag? I can only say I got complacent as I have never had anything nicked before in any hotel in Mada. Just a heads up. On the other hand any cash I left at the hotel safe (usually 300-500 K) was never touched.

Just a reminder.

SE.

Member #4563
12-24-17, 07:48
Flamboyant is low level, Absolutely true.

Serviette don't absorb the water, Mattress died 10 years ago, The air filter of the Air Conditioner is dirty as hell, Cleaners don't change bed sheet and only shake them, I saw a Rat next to my door should I continue? All Mada is low level did you find a place to eat without battalion of flies? Did you dare to walk at night as Tamatave has no street lights and dangerous as hell at night.

Sure, paying double for a better room is an option but you get 30 percent improvement at best. Want a clean place with a fridge, good mattress at half the price try Krabi Thailand but no girls available so everything is a trade off.

In Tamatave I got a nice girlfriend absolutely free but I can't get it in Thailand or Kenya as Mombasa girls are all Robots no soul just a simplifies primitives software code. In Mada you can Make love while in Kenya and Thai you get only sex. So in Mada you need to suffer from the obvious limitations that we all aware of.

Meanwhile, while waiting to my flight I am getting a few contacts of eager girls from Sambava / Anthala. Lets see.

TigeDeJade
12-24-17, 20:11
[QUOTE=MadaExpert;2120514.

In Tamatave I got a nice girlfriend absolutely free but I can't get it in Thailand or Kenya as Mombasa girls are all Robots no soul just a simplifies primitives software code. In Mada you can Make love while in Kenya and Thai you get only sex. So in Mada you need to suffer from the obvious limitations that we all aware.[/QUOTE]
I fully agree this conclusion (however I do not know Kenya): love (meaning shared pleasure) or sex, *that is the question*.

In Mada, love you can find (of course when avoiding pros) but so many young beauties ready to discover vazaha, after just a short introduction, drink or lunch!

Member #4563
12-25-17, 08:10
I moved to Anjara and I can confirm that some of the room are very good with balcony. Its a leap in quality over the dog house. Mattress are not the best but a good mattress cost 250 Euro in Tamatave. On the room door there is a sign to deposit valuables in the reception. I have a lock on my bag so it always locked in Mada. Just put a youtube video at 720 P and its run smoothly. Flamboyant WIFI struggles.

Amadeuss
12-25-17, 16:49
I fully agree to that line. Its what makes Mada so different to many other monger destinations. But it also needs a different approach then the simple minded barfine system for the loosers in Pattaya or Angeles.

ME: was that photo taken in the Anjari Hotel? I remember the room design different. More modern:

Member #4563
12-25-17, 17:19
ME: was that photo taken in the Anjari Hotel? I remember the room design different. More modern:This photo was taken two weeks ago in Tana. Look at the skin color of the girl not many like that in Tamatave.

The hotel is not the Hilton and in fact is more closely similar to a dog house then real hotel. But she was one of the stuff working there.

Nemo974
12-28-17, 08:51
Hi folks,

Hard core members will fins this info useless but I paid a visit Last week tout the VIP spa club in Ivandry, Antananarivo. VIP spa club is the new name of former VIP bienvenue massage that went down some time ago.

Same principles apply: very expensive but good quality bed, shower and furniture, Nice rooms, pleasant ambiance. A massage parlor that does notre look like a garbage dump.

Girls look OK, not as pretty as beautiful massage. Very good lap dance and striptease. Jacuzzi is also Nice.

Price 150 k.

Will I return? Not soon, I miss the GFE of my fb girls but from time to time probable.

Amadeuss
12-28-17, 21:19
Will I return? Not soon, .Those massage parlors didn't exist 15 years ago. Only once the Chinese invaded Tana and the country with their illegal rosewood logging, rare earth trading and other dubious businesss, they also opened those parlors for their folks, who don't know the language and are too introvert to date any of the local gems anyway.

Out of principle I will never support those overpriced establishments.

Member #4563
12-29-17, 12:08
While I was coming back to hotel Anjara I saw a lady talking to the receptionist that she is looking for customers. The receptionist told me if I am looking for a massage so I asked directly the girl for her phone number and she said I will get it in the reception for in room massage. Obviously the girl she is a freelancer using the hotel to get customers. She look nice slim around 26 years.

If you stay in Anjara you can ask the daytime receptionist lady for the number.

La Isla
12-31-17, 03:42
Hi all.

Turkish Airlines has some great deals from San Francisco to Antananarivo for the fall. $1,250 US round trip! 13 hour flight tSFO to Ankara, 8 hour layover then another 13 hour flight from Turkey to Mada. Shit, its a long way but I need to scratch Mada off my bucket list. Any thoughts of Turkish Airways?

SouthEaster
12-31-17, 06:51
I flew them a year ago to London via Istanbul. They were not great and not bad, somewhere in between but I can't recall any issues that would make me not take them again except the unbelievably busy airport! 3 am and the plus was bustling like most airports at 3 pm. Nowhere to sit as the places is completely commercialized (read: all real estate is cafes and shops and restaurants) so if you want to take a load off you must buy something.

It is a good price and if I were you I would try to get a hotel for 6 hours on site and start to get over the jet lag as you will be in or near the same time zone as Mada. Good luck and let us know how your journey goes.

SE.

Amadeuss
12-31-17, 08:29
Hi all.

Turkish Airlines has some great deals from San Francisco to Antananarivo for the fall. $1,250 US round trip! 13 hour flight tSFO to Ankara, 8 hour layover then another 13 hour flight from Turkey to Mada. Shit, its a long way but I need to scratch Mada off my bucket list. Any thoughts of Turkish Airways?No wonder, because they don't get much passengers these days into their country. Who knows what happens in fall.

Quote:

Please be aware that the Government of Turkey makes all decisions regarding entry into or transit of Turkey and may change those policies at any time.

Unquote.

For that price of 1100 $ you get Ethiopian and others also.

Golfinho
01-02-18, 04:45
Nowhere to sit as the places is completely commercialized (read: all real estate is cafes and shops and restaurants) so if you want to take a load off you must buy something. It is a good price and if I were you I would try to get a hotel for 6 hours on siteSE.Istanbul airport has the best first class lounge — in the world! Many times we've been there. 10+ hour layover — no problem. Note they are also letting in non-members now for a fee so hopefully the lounge doesn't get overrun. (For transiting IST, they try to get you to pay a visa even of you are travelling onward same day.) Ethiopian and Bole (worst airport lounges) — avoid unless you have no checked luggage as they are thieves.

Member #4563
01-04-18, 06:51
After two weeks of waiting in Tamatave I finally arrive to sambava and stayed one night in Villa scheridanne, then 5 K TB to Anthalaha for 1.5 H trip.

I am planning to stay here a month as my room at hotel Vitasoa is only 35 K per night. Yes Mr TigeDeJade Antalaha is fully recover from the typhoon. Electricity works fine! No WIFI in any of the Hotels below 80 K but no problem as Telma shop in the middle of the town has new Data bundle. 4 G.

Big changes in Sambava but Anthala is the same little town as before. So let see what happen.

SouthEaster
01-06-18, 06:47
ME, looks like you left Tamatave just in time.

SE.

TigeDeJade
01-18-18, 22:56
I was there on 4 January: AVA. In fact a simple tropical storm was expected. So no special preparation by inhabitants. According to residents, the strongest typhoon on Tamatave since 10 years (even if weaker than ENAWO on 5 March 2017 in Antalaha. Thanks for infos Madaexpert). Main consequence: no electricity (3 days in the center of the city. Weeks in remote area) . No wifi connexion at least 10 days or more (I left). The most resilient place has been restaurant La Terrasse, feeding its electro group working all day. When most restaurants were closed at least 4 days. Always good food at reasonable price at La terrasse. Useless to say always full. But good marketing action by the way.

TigeDeJade
01-19-18, 23:04
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar/page4

For technical reasons (resizing etc.) I can join pics to post only from home.

Here below the second wild Bush girl who occupied my morning.

No post on it, but I "used" her a second time for my last night.

Easy going girl, very eager to be called to bed session.

In fact she was too pro for my taste, even if recent in the business.

30 K.

SouthEaster
01-21-18, 05:58
TDJ, it seems you move around quite a bit, especially between Tamatave and Tulear. Just wondering if this is all by taxi brousse, flying, or a combination of both?

SE.

Karl84
02-04-18, 00:57
It has been a year and a half by now and I still miss my days in Mada.

Neither before nor after I have ever been in a place where all the chicks would fuck or suck you if you just asked them for it. I should have exploited that a lot more.

Those days.

TigeDeJade
02-04-18, 16:52
TDJ, it seems you move around quite a bit, especially between Tamatave and Tulear. Just wondering if this is all by taxi brousse, flying, or a combination of both?

SE.Here you have the answer:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar&p=2113983#post2113983.

Member #4563
02-05-18, 04:35
Here you have the answer:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar&p=2113983#post2113983.You are correct. They don't read.

SouthEaster
02-05-18, 06:19
Perhaps I am missing something. That post says what ME did, or tried to do which was flying on the new airline and rejecting it then using taxi brousse. That could happen to anyone. Am I to take it that you operate in the same manner? Just wondering.

On another note: has anybody actually flown with the new airline? Not seen a single post / review so far.

SE.

Amadeuss
02-05-18, 22:32
On another note: has anybody actually flown with the new airline? Not seen a single post / review so far.

SE.My info from local expats is that Malagaskyraya (is frequently cancelling flights if they not fully booked. They only have 2 small planes with 30 seats but due to the same prices as Mad Air, they can't fill it up.

Their main business are exclusive flights for the few "businessmen" (rosewood trader, gem dealers, chinese miners.) and charter flights for groups to Ile St Marie, where they apparently have shares in a lux hotel.

SouthEaster
02-06-18, 06:40
That is a pity. I guess until the corrupt assholes that run the country and Air Mada are shoved out there will never be airline competition in Mada.

SE.

Amadeuss
02-06-18, 17:45
That is a pity. I guess until the corrupt assholes that run the country and Air Mada are shoved out there will never be airline competition in Mada.

SE.True.

It was 2 years ago that managers from AirAsia had talks in Mada. It was in the press with pictures. But nothing was followed up. Perhaps they didn't pay the right people.

Member #4563
02-07-18, 13:46
True.

Perhaps they didn't pay the right people.Forget about flights price you have far more serious problems for anyone visit Mada. I was attacked by hundreds of flies from Tamatave to Sambava, they dive to my soup impossible to eat just a long fight. Speaking about SAVA nothing to eat at all no restaurants nothing. Probably a result of the typhoon that killed the vanilla field and the entire economy collapse. Be ready to Chinese shit soup morning noon and evening.

So now its about surviving to any visitor. But don't worry I saw no visitors all all. Even the expats left.

Ellic
02-07-18, 17:19
Hello,

I'll be in Madagascar between the 8th and 18th of May. Where should I go to find girls ( 18, 24), thin?

- Tana.

- Antsirabe.

- Tamatave.

Thanks for your help.

Ellic.

TigeDeJade
02-07-18, 22:10
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar/page5

For technical reasons (resizing etc.) I can only send pics from home after my pics homework.

Below pics of my superb Morombe escort girl.

Look.

Pokeris
02-08-18, 08:00
Hello,

I'll be in Madagascar between the 8th and 18th of May. Where should I go to find girls ( 18, 24), thin?

- Tana.

- Antsirabe.

- Tamatave.

Thanks for your help.

Ellic.You can stay at tana 1-2 days after take van to tamatave stay there if you get bored you can travel to saintie marie island.

Ellic
02-08-18, 13:53
You can stay at tana 1-2 days after take van to tamatave stay there if you get bored you can travel to saintie marie island.Thanks a lot for that answer.

I read here that Morondava was an excellent choice because:

- Climat is very nice in May.

- Girls were less 'pro' and there are a lot over-there.

This is correct?

About travel:

- Van to Tamatave.

- How much.

- Where to find it.

- When to book it.

- Plane to Morondava.

- How much.

- Where to find it.

- When to book it.

Will be sharing all my journey with nice photos.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Pokeris
02-09-18, 09:10
Thanks a lot for that answer.

This is correct?

About travel:

- Van to Tamatave.

- How much.

- Where to find it.

- When to book it.

- Plane to Morondava.

- How much.

- Where to find it.

- When to book it.

Will be sharing all my journey with nice photos.

Thanks in advance for the help!Use cotisse transport the ticket price is 20000 ariary one way if I remember good better book 2 seats its more comfortable if you have luggage with you and book 1-2 d days in advance so you can get better seats. They have office where you can buy tickets at tana ask any taxi driver they will bring you there.

LoveEastAsia
02-09-18, 16:16
Thanks a lot for that answer.

This is correct?

About travel:

- Van to Tamatave.No need to take plane! Cheaper to take a van.

Here is some informations about travelling with Cotisse.

The departures from Tana to Morondave are at 7 h and the price is at 45 000 AR.

No need to book two seats as every one as his seat, not like common taxi brousse.

But book as soon as you will arrive at Tana as the van is quickly full.

Reservation.

032 xxxx7 00/032 xxxx7 01.

For more informations go there https://cotisse-transport.com.

Nice beach and plenty of nice girls (pro, semi pro and from the brousse), good restaurants.

You can find them on the road, near the taxi brousse station and of course in disco.

I am sure you will enjoy!

Amadeuss
02-09-18, 20:56
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar/page5

Below pics of my superb Morombe escort girl.

Look.Aside from the sexy girl- the room looks nice. What hotel is it?

TigeDeJade
02-09-18, 22:47
Aside from the sexy girl- the room looks nice. What hotel is it?For the room (3 pillows bed / A/C / superb bathroom: 95000 AR) it is from Serena hotel: quiet (2nd floor, rooms on back side) in the very center, 5 mn walk from action boulevrad de la mer and Tam Tam. Also nice but smaller rooms at first floor (75 000 AR).

Swimming pool is Hotel Le Recif: nice and clean pool, facing the sea, 5 mn walk from Tam tam on boulevard de la mer: 5000 AR for outside vistors. Free for residents. Many vazahas staying there with lower budget (50 000 AR with A/C) . But hotel's rooms are more in Flamboyants style (for those who know Tamatave).

TigeDeJade
02-09-18, 23:05
My best, so juicy girl in Mangily:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar/page4

Amadeuss
02-10-18, 07:21
For the room (3 pillows bed / A/C / superb bathroom: 95000 AR) it is from Serena hotel: quiet (2nd floor, rooms on back side) in the very center, 5 mn walk from action boulevrad de la mer and Tam Tam. Also nice but smaller rooms at first floor (75 000 AR).

Swimming pool is Hotel Le Recif: nice and clean pool, facing the sea, 5 mn walk from Tam tam on boulevard de la mer: 5000 AR for outside vistors. Free for residents. Many vazahas staying there with lower budget (50 000 AR with A/C) . But hotel's rooms are more in Flamboyants style (for those who know Tamatave).Thank you!

I know the Serena, but I been only in the rooms at the first floor. Good place to stay. Only small problem is that at night the road walking from TamTam 10 minutes is a bit dicey. Although I never had an issue. For that the Recif is closer.

The first floor room:

Member #4563
02-12-18, 03:50
I have been a month in Sambava Anthalaha and Ampanefena {Small town north of Sambava}.

Typhoon kills the Vanilla plantation and as a result economy seems to collapse high price, no food, girls went elsewhere to find a job.

But still SIS exist. {sex, Internet and Sea}. Sorry no Sun in rainy season. So no SSS.

TigeDeJade
02-12-18, 23:33
I have been a month in Sambava Anthalaha and Ampanefena {Small town north of Sambava}.

Typhoon kills the Vanilla plantation and as a result economy seems to collapse high price, no food, girls went elsewhere to find a job.

But still SIS exist. {sex, Internet and Sea}. Sorry no Sun in rainy season. So no SSS.Many thanks. Nice girl to play with!

Beno69
02-13-18, 17:45
....Typhoon kills the Vanilla plantation and as a result economy seems to collapse high price, no food, girls went elsewhere to find a job...

Are the problems still there in Mada. Cholera, then the Typhoon. Is it also difficult in Antanarivo? I plan to go maybe in April, but if still only surviving. I will better go to Uganda.
Thanks for advice.

Neddy69
02-13-18, 19:46
Are the problems still there in Mada. Cholera, then the Typhoon. Is it also difficult in Antanarivo? I plan to go maybe in April, but if still only surviving. I will better go to Uganda.
Thanks for advice.What do you expect. It's poorest subsaharan Africa. Cholera outbreaks are common. In Nairobi there was a recent one. So what. No sewage system. Same in Kampala as far as I know. Get Shots for Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Tetanus, Hepatitis A/B Smallpox. The biggest Killer is Malaria followed by the traffic. Tropical Cyclones? Very easy to avoid. Don't go between December and February to Madagascar. Especially to the North East Coast where they hit.

Otherwise stay in Germany and go to Sauna Club. 100% no Cholera.

Neddy.

TigeDeJade
02-13-18, 23:07
Thanks for advice.Sorry: never heard about cholera in Mada!

Sure it might happen one day.

But recently it was a plague epidemy not cholera!

Do not confuse!

And plague finished last December.

I share Neddy conclusion.

And if you prefer VIH risk, go to Uganda (low VIH rate in Mada).

Member #4563
02-14-18, 03:00
Tana and rest of Mada are world apart let's see what to expect.

Tana- SIF destination. Sex Internet and food. Virtually no pain and high degree of comfort. But sex can be tricky as bars clubs are not the best option. I would say it's better to stay in Thailand if you want to set your strategy finding girls in Tana's bars. The best option is dating site especially badoo. You can find sex bombs that are working there for money but they are very different from the bars / clubs girls. They expect to get paid around 100 euro per week. You can pick them in Tana and go together elsewhere in Mada for example sainte marie etc. Some girls no kids and killer body.

Mada big cities- I would say don't spend your money coming here there are hotels food and working girls but you will experience moderate amount of pain. Flies etc will dive into your food and regardless of the girls you will be sorry spending your money coming here.

Mada small cities and towns. This are the places when you will experience high degree of pain but its more close to a Migraine flight availability, bad food no food high price of hotels. Putting more money on the table will not stop the pain. Now there is a light in the end of the tunnel as you can get 18 years old girls as your girlfriends. It's the only place in the world however the situation is far from perfect it may take a week to find them and sometimes they will come for two hours sex and go. Then you will face the loneliness or you will be hang around town like a stray dog looking for food but you will not find it.

When I was in Sambava Anthala I was asking myself every day the same question does it worth it. Can I find similar experience in remoth province in thailand without the pain? Now the answer is clear to me. And how Uganda and Nairobi can be compare to Mada for anyone want a non commercial sex vacation. To be continue.

Balanitico
02-18-18, 19:23
Hi guys,

After to have tried Uganda, Kenya and Senegal I am looking for Madagascar (Only Tana non others destinations).

Can I ask You some info?

-Basicaly I would to understand how much is difficult to fuck immediately normal amateur girls. Is it more simple or not if compared to Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and so on? I would totally avoid in case that the difficulty is like Senegal (too much difficult.). How much is the price for hookers in Tana?

-Do you know some hotel with web sites that can be booked online at least via email. Price 20-35€, of course girl friendly. In case do you know some very close to nightclubs populated by hookers (like Kabalagala in Uganda)?

-Is it safe to walk day and night in Tana? Or is it more dangerous than East Africa cuntries? Any common Scam?

-Do girls go for bareback like other African countries like Uganda, Kenya and so on or they complaint if a guy tries to fuck them without condom?

Cheers!

Member #4563
02-19-18, 03:58
I will better go to Uganda. Correct. More consistent results, cheaper, English etc. But sure, mainland African look completely different face body color comparing Tana girls.

Member #4563
02-19-18, 04:02
I will better go to Uganda. Correct.

More consistent results, cheaper, English etc. But sure, mainland African look completely different {face body color}, comparing Tana girls.

Both can not beat the 30+ years old girls in Udon Thani and Ubon Ratchathani for GFE. Only for Body.

Pokeris
02-19-18, 08:30
Hi guys,

After to have tried Uganda, Kenya and Senegal I am looking for Madagascar (Only Tana non others destinations).

Can I ask You some info?

-Basicaly I would to understand how much is difficult to fuck immediately normal amateur girls. Is it more simple or not if compared to Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and so on? I would totally avoid in case that the difficulty is like Senegal (too much difficult.). How much is the price for hookers in Tana?

-Do you know some hotel with web sites that can be booked online at least via email. Price 20-35, of course girl friendly. In case do you know some very close to nightclubs populated by hookers (like Kabalagala in Uganda)?

-Is it safe to walk day and night in Tana? Or is it more dangerous than East Africa cuntries? Any common Scam?

-Do girls go for bareback like other African countries like Uganda, Kenya and so on or they complaint if a guy tries to fuck them without condom?

Cheers!You can check sole hotel at tana (girl friendly) its nice and clean hotel price is around 22-30 euros per night. I was bringing 2 girls at same time without problems its not far from some mongering places like glacier bar and manson bar. Its safe walk at daytime at tana but at night time I suggest you use taxis is cost 3000-5000 ariary for short distances. Girls price is around 30000-40000 ariary for short time and 50000-70000 ariary all night. I never try bareback at any african countries but some girls at madagascar before try jump on me without protection so I bet you will find easy girls who will go bareback. Common scams? Just always agree taxi price before ride and also same with girls.

RangeLove
02-20-18, 13:00
Hi guys,

Can I ask You some info?

-Do you know some hotel with web sites that can be booked online at least via email. Price 20-35, of course girl friendly. In case do you know some very close to nightclubs populated by hookers (like Kabalagala in Uganda)?

Cheers!I always paid 50 k long time. Never did short times. LE Manson is very good to find girls. At LE Glacier they are not so beautiful.

I always fucked them bareback, but I used always Truvada. Better be safe than sorry.

At Beautiful massage they have nice girls too and also in the massage salons around the airport.

Also very easy to meet girls in the streets, shops, etc. They all want white men. But most speak only French.

Always take a taxi at night time. Tana is dangerous at night.

Vavy Lover
02-20-18, 20:16
I always paid 50 k long time. Never did short times. LE Manson is very good to find girls. At LE Glacier they are not so beautiful.

I always fucked them bareback, but I used always Truvada. Better be safe than sorry.

At Beautiful massage they have nice girls too and also in the massage salons around the airport.

Also very easy to meet girls in the streets, shops, etc. They all want white men. But most speak only French.

Always take a taxi at night time. Tana is dangerous at night.I also have had some nice girls at Beautiful massage (I think that is the one on the hill between Sakamanga and Manson). On my last trip I spent a night at a hotel near the airport and did a walking survey of the several massage places that have opened in the area. Most were older woman, not appealing, with the same menus. Then I found Charmele massage. A group of very hot younger girls waiting for customers to choose from. Chose a 19 year old spinner named Stephie. It was a nice find for near the airport, but as all the massage places the prices are higher. She wanted Ar100,000 for short term full service, and I negotiated her down to AR 80,000. And that was in addition to the AR 30,000 for the house fee. In town center, it was cheaper, AR60,000 for the girl and AR15,000 for the house, but that is still more expensive than the AR40-60,000 I usual give for a full night after finding a girl at Manson.

I would be careful about bareback. I have caught a variety of things that later had to be treated. I don't know how prevalent HIV is, but I always worry. I have gone bareback, but only with girls that I have longer term relationships / repeated nights, and ask them to get STD tests before we start.

Does anyone know how effective Truvada actually is? Where do you get it? In the US I suspect you need a prescription and it is expensive. Is it available outside without prescription?

Beno69
02-21-18, 06:39
Correct.

..Both can not beat the 30+ years old girls in Udon Thani and Ubon Ratchathani for GFE.
I just leave Udon. It's dead here, if you compare with 5 years ago. Happy to go back to Pattaya!

Member #4563
02-21-18, 11:51
I just leave Udon. It's dead here, if you compare with 5 years ago. Happy to go back to Pattaya!Let me tell you my experience.

After two months in Mada I was ready to the next level of fantasy, a real GF. In order to do that I adjusted my techniques so first focus on much older girls then I do in Mada, let say from 29-32 then concentrating on both Online Dating and a specific club name "Tawan Daeng", which is a brand all over ISAN.

I went to Ubon and Udon. I got two GF with real jobs, came to my hotel with their car and got a great sex. Unlike African that you mean nothing for them the Non-Pro ISAN are getting very emotional after you fucked them, so keep chatting all day and night. In Udon girls pick me in clubs and even in the street at night when I went out the club.

Now, For me Mada main strength is younger girls which are not Negro type that has much a better personality to deal with then mainland Africa. However if you like pure black girls, don't mind their non stop lies and just want to change girls very often then Nirobi / Uganda has a huge selection and very easy to get.

Don't forget that with Kenya air the cost to Nairobi from BKK is the same as to Tana with a stop over in Nairobi so you can spend a week in Tana without additional cost. My flight from Tana to BKK was delayed by 20 hours so I got a first class hotel in nairobi with 3 buffet meals. A true gastronomique experience. Meridian Hotel.

The night shift security officers are two stunning girls tall, strong look like warriors I was focus on one of them and took her whatsapp number. Let me tell you each country offers different things. Any comparison is useless. This kind of bodies you can see only on DVD. Nairobi girls are a dream a far as physical bodies.

So my experience with Kenya airways was excellent although initially the representative tries to avoid to give the hotel Voucher. And the immigration officer tries to take from me a transite visa in my way to hotel but eventually Kenya airways pays the Transite visa so everything went smooth.

Neddy69
02-23-18, 10:57
I am amazed. Until now the high flight prices from Europe stopped me going more often to my Grand Isle. Now it seems that the country is opening up more and more competition. Emirates is offering RETURN for 497 Euros !! In July. From Vienna. Now there is Turkish and Ethiopian flying since last year. It seems that all airlines are trying to get more business through their hubs. Crazy. With Kenian you can fly from Addis via Nairobi to Tana for 275 Euros !! Return!

Maybe I'll make residence.

Amadeuss
02-24-18, 11:26
I am amazed. Until now the high flight prices from Europe stopped me going more often to my Grand Isle. Now it seems that the country is opening up more and more competition. Emirates is offering RETURN for 497 Euros !! In July. From Vienna. Now there is Turkish and Ethiopian flying since last year. It seems that all airlines are trying to get more business through their hubs. Crazy. With Kenian you can fly from Addis via Nairobi to Tana for 275 Euros !! Return!

Maybe I'll make residence.Emirates not flying to Mada.

If you have the link for the 497 EU flight, please let us know.

Cheapest from Europe still KeniaAir for about 700 Eu.

Boeing 787
02-24-18, 11:48
Emirates not flying to Mada.

Cheapest from Europe still KeniaAir for about 700 Eu.I found flight from spain (madrid) to Tana for around 520 Eu with Ethiopian airlines. In March they open a new route from Addis Abbaba to the island of Nosy-be.

For my next sex expedition of may, I found a multi destination flight from Madrid to Mombasa (Kenya) then Mombasa to Nosy be with a night stop at Addis abbeba and the return flight from nosy-be to madrid with Ethiopian Airlines for 797 euros.

This multi destination flight with Kenya airways with a departure from Paris, the first step in Kenya at nairobi and the second step in Madagascar at Antanananarivo can be found at around 830 euros but at Antananarivo in may, the night are cold and if you want to relax near a tropical beach you need to add at least 450 euros for a domestic flight with Air Madagascar.

Member #4563
02-24-18, 12:21
if you want to relax near a tropical beach you need to add at least 450 euros for a domestic flight with Air Madagascar.320 euros in air Mad office return from Tana.

Neddy69
02-24-18, 19:33
Emirates not flying to Mada.

Cheapest from Europe still KeniaAir for about 700 Eu.Sorry. I meant Emirates to Addis. Then Kenyan to Tana.

But the price from Spain sounds very good too.

Neddy69
02-24-18, 19:43
320 euros in air Mad office return from Tana.Air Mad still owes me 200 €. Another reason to go back to Mada.

Boeing 787
02-25-18, 08:52
320 euros in air Mad office return from Tana.Yes it's cheapest at the office in Tana but last year in April, my plan was to buy the ticket in tana for going to nossi-be but no return flight available for my dates so I was going to Diego.

Amadeuss
02-25-18, 11:47
Yes it's cheapest at the office in Tana but last year in April, my plan was to buy the ticket in tana for going to nossi-be but no return flight available for my dates so I was going to diego.If you book in their Office and flights for your dates are full just ask for business class: just 10% more and rarely fully booked.

Member #4563
02-27-18, 03:29
Diego Sambava and Tana.

Member #4563
02-27-18, 03:57
Always some action around the corner.

Vanilla4
02-28-18, 06:02
Always some action around the corner.Yummy. That's what makes Africa great.

Neddy69
03-01-18, 16:20
Easy to carry as 'water purification drops'. Especially useful in places like Africa which have nasty diseases but poor treatment facilities. Uses sodium chlorite and citric acid to produce chlorine dioxide (not chlorine). I have used it, without incident, and heard testimonials from two others who cured their STDs. Naturally there are opponents, sponsored by Big Pharma, who don't want this info getting out into the mainstream. The raw materials are fairly cheap. The smell and taste are unpleasant. MMS also treats malaria and other insect-borne pathogens. Worth a read.

http://educate-yourself.org/mms/chlorinedioxidebasics004sep12.shtml

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-46926.html

http://www.mmsforlife.com/how-to-use-mms.htmlI just rediscovered your post. As I work through the WHOLE Mada thread. MMS goes wherever I go. An Irish man treats loads of locals especially Malaria parasites are killed by MMS in under 2 hours. He told me big pharma is giving out Coartem for free to the Gambian MoH. Loads of people die still even if it's the WHOs preferred Malaria cure. I used it personally several times. Works like a breeze for all kinds of infections. And I personally know at least 5 expats who treated their malaria tropical with it. All recovered within hours. Amazing stuff. Available here in The Gambia.

Neddy.

LuckyMen
03-01-18, 16:37
As I will be in Mahajanga and Diego Suarez from mid of April I would like to prepare my trip now.

I found the madacherie website, is that something serious worth a membership?

Thanks.

Neddy69
03-01-18, 17:16
My best, so juicy girl in Mangily:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar/page4I am seriously homesick.

SouthEaster
03-04-18, 07:48
I am sure some of you more frequent visitors know this, but I just looked at Cotisse and noticed a (new?) service to Fianarantsoa. It looks to be around half way to Tulear which would make it a good possibility to split the trip up albeit probably taking a shittier company the next leg. I could not find anything about how long it takes but I am guessing around 11-12 hours? Anybody done this? I have plenty of time and it would save a hell of a lot of money even if you only did it in one direction and I would like to visit Tulear again.

On a similar note I recall a poster, maybe MadaExpert (who found a company with a VIP service Tana to Ambanja from a hotel with a name like Melis or Melia or something similar. I have tried to track down that post but no luck. Again, I have time and 100,000 Ariary with a short stay overnight and 25,000 to Diego would make the trip bearable and sure beats 700,000 Ariary for a one way flight. I am however not so keen on the overnight legs. The last time I did that to Majunga I was seriously wondering if we would make it in one piece!

Any and all feedback welcome. I will be sure to post of my experiences if I take any of these options.

SE.

Muzungufotsy
03-04-18, 15:17
Cotisse to Fianar has been running for 2 years already. 10 hours. 25000 AR.

Amadeuss
03-04-18, 16:20
I am sure some of you more frequent visitors know this, but I just looked at Cotisse and noticed a (new?) service to Fianarantsoa. It looks to be around half way to Tulear which would make it a good possibility to split the trip up albeit probably taking a shittier company the next leg. I could not find anything about how long it takes but I am guessing around 11-12 hours? Anybody done this? I have plenty of time and it would save a hell of a lot of money even if you only did it in one direction and I would like to visit Tulear again.

On a similar note I recall a poster, maybe MadaExpert (who found a company with a VIP service Tana to Ambanja from a hotel with a name like Melis or Melia or something similar.
Any and all feedback welcome. I will be sure to post of my experiences if I take any of these options.

SE.Look here: www.malagasycar.com/transport-premiere-classe/.

Cotisse: This May, I plan the same to Fiana, but with one more overnight stop at Antsirabe. Interesting little town. Lot of girls in Tana originate from that area.

From Fiana it is said to have also a semi-good taxi brousse to Tulear. But that was a sort of backpacker info on the lonely planet.

SouthEaster
03-05-18, 06:16
Thanks guys. Exactly what I was looking for. Looks like I will be doing a lot of ground trips this time and will get to see Tulear again. Now wondering if I should get a 3 months visa instead of 2! Any of you veterans know how easy it is to come by a rental studio / apartment for 2-4 weeks in any of the cities (except Tana)? I find myself spending a shitload on hotels over a 2 month period but I have never explored this option as my French is poor and it seems like it would be a big hassle. I am primarily thinking of Diego and Tamatave.

SE.

Golfinho
03-07-18, 20:57
rental studio / apartment for 2-4 weeks in any of the cities (except Tana)? I find myself spending a shitload on hotels over a 2 month period but. I am primarily thinking of Diego and Tamatave.SE.What's 'a shitload'? Are you serious? One of the guys at La Terasse in Tamatave rents long-term. He used to have his ad right there in the menu.

SouthEaster
03-08-18, 05:49
Well one person's shitload my be another's pittance. In my case I would say I spend around $750-800 a month. Not a fortune admittedly but a lot more than rental accommodation and almost twice what I would spend in Cambodia or Vietnam for equivalent rooms. Maybe I have just become spoiled in this location. There is a big difference between staying for 2-3 weeks and 2-3 months. Given what I have seen on this forum I would be interested in other people's take on staying in Mada. I have noticed some don't mind staying in places with no WiFi, no electric at night and a scoop for a shower (done that but no longer!) up to paying for relative "luxury" for 40-50 dollars.

I never noticed the advert on the menu but thanks for the heads up. I will have a look my next trip.

SE.

Amadeuss
03-09-18, 15:38
Well one person's shitload my be another's pittance. In my case I would say I spend around $750-800 a month. Not a fortune ......
.It is a fortune in this country.

Just to give you an idea of prices: The picture here is a cottage hotel, 6 cottages with bathroom on NosyKely-Morondava. It is up for rent. 600 EU a month for the whole 1000 sqm complex. More advertisements for appartements also you can find on TongaSoa.

SouthEaster
03-10-18, 05:57
"It is a fortune in this country". Yes, it is. Hence my post. I don't think I am out of line looking for a cheaper alternative. And thanks for the info.

SE.

Member #4563
03-10-18, 06:54
6 cottages with bathroom on NosyKely-Morondava. It is up for rent. 600 EU a monthYou will run away after a few days and never come back to Morondava. Unless you have raised in the jungle or the desert and you used to hard life.

On paper yes. In reality, one month total in Mada and a week in each place.

One month visa and improve your trip efficiency. For me the south is no go as the north has more shade and cooler climate. In diego some budget hotels has refrigerator.

I don't remember any good from Morondava and I was there in 2018 and saw everything.

BrasilSoccer0
03-15-18, 04:17
Howdy folks,

I see why'all having interesting conversation recently because I am actually researching Morondova and Tolear and the coastline in between the two towns. Especially Bello Sur Mer for my next trip!

Morondova has an airport so it's easy for me to reach (chronic backpain)! And I can't be on a bumpy road for too long.

All I need is a clean sandy (not rocky) beach, nice clean bed, and good food. I can get the girls!

But I have no idea what kind of girls I can enjoy there! And what's the mongering scene there vs Antalaha and Sambava where I have been for 2 months and I loved it.

SouthEaster
03-15-18, 08:42
There is precious little on Morondava. As you can see below ME has no use for it and said previously that his 2 girls there were a disaster but he didn't say why. Mind you this is a guy who says there is nothing for mongering in Diego, something that I categorically disagree with. A couple other guys seemed to enjoy it. I am going to make up my own mind in about 6 months.

As for Tulear. Most reports are favourable and I enjoyed it my one time there although it has an air of a one horse town if you know what I mean. Girls are not a problem. I also got my most memorable case of food poisoning there! Worst thing about it (and maybe also the best?) is it is so damn far away.

Now how about a little feedback from yourself. From what I can see your only other post about Mada was to ask about finding drugs. You have just spent 2 months on the Vanilla coast, apparently liked it a lot but say nothing about it. Many people are wondering about the area. Even a paragraph is better than nothing.

SE.