PDA

View Full Version : Madagascar

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23

Member #4740
11-11-21, 21:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Neddy69
11-11-21, 21:44
There are several countries on the list. 300 cases of 100.000 citizen a week and that country is on the red list. But last time that just meant boarding in that country was not allowed. If you started your journey/boarding in a green country everything was fine. If France is on the list it would be game over. We will see what will happen next days. Cases increasing in a lot of countries, so the red list will also increase soon I guess.So where is the famous Red List you wise crack? Until now I haven't found one. So far only hearsay. They might as well close down again as most countries will be on there again. LOL. Its mostly political. Rajoelina was under a lot of pressure to reopen. And to make some money for the basically bankrupt Air Mad, he also had to allow Air France to operate again. Most likely other airlines will be locked out for the time being. 10.000 malgache want to go back to Isle rouge as well as people want to leave the Island. On Timatic and that's where an agent looks if he allows you boarding there's nothing of a red list.

See attached screenshot.

La Buse.

Member #4740
11-11-21, 22:09
They might as well close down again as most countries will be on there again.

La Buse.Sure! But also this "opening" looks a bit fake and not fully operational.

Tinte
11-11-21, 23:37
The whole thing ist more a kind of commercial Repatriation, bidirektional. The way things go on in Europa, on might get stuck in Mada for a longer time as he liked to.

Current Red list. Just ask the embassy in your home country.

Obstakels are here to overcome, just take it easy and do it.

Neddy69
11-12-21, 07:47
The whole thing ist more a kind of commercial Repatriation, bidirektional. The way things go on in Europa, on might get stuck in Mada for a longer time as he liked to.
Current Red list. Just ask the embassy in your home country.

Obstakels are here to overcome, just take it easy and do it.Ask the embassy? Malgache?? Joke of the day. They're absolutely useless. The only competent advice (maybe) french consulate Facebook page in Tana. To get stuck in paradise. No problem. As long as you're not running out of money. Free Visa extension already since 18 months.

Madagascar is thankfully so remote it's not suited for weekend warriors from the US eastern seaboard or Thai Sex tourists. They will be robbed at knife point. LOL.

La Buse.

Amadeuss
11-12-21, 11:59
As Neddy pointed out: any embassy is just staffed with guys to attend dinners and not with well educated and responsible staff. Don't expect updated infos from them. Facts you may check out on the websites of the Mada Tourism Ministry http://www.tourisme.gov.mg/ -- but the site is off since while. Go figure.

The country opened borders. It works. Sort of, for about 1000 passengers per week. Although I assume 90% of them are returning Malgache. Quarantine hotels are fully booked.

In December flight prices are high because fully booked. End of January the first run is over and prices return to normal.

The girls are waiting. The earlier you arrive, the better the selection.

Tinte
11-12-21, 15:42
It made my day too, the phone call to the Embassy Malagasy of my home base.

Yes looking forward to on the ground again. The day will com.

Kako123
11-12-21, 20:59
Wow free visa extension?? Is this true?

Ask the embassy? Malgache?? Joke of the day. They're absolutely useless. The only competent advice (maybe) french consulate Facebook page in Tana. To get stuck in paradise. No problem. As long as you're not running out of money. Free Visa extension already since 18 months.

Madagascar is thankfully so remote it's not suited for weekend warriors from the US eastern seaboard or Thai Sex tourists. They will be robbed at knife point. LOL.

La Buse.

SouthEaster
11-13-21, 00:33
You first. The seasoned Mada guys are taking a wait and see attitude (as am I). I am planning July 2022. Hopefully the hassles will be minimal, airfares lower and flights more common. If not, well fucked if I know. We would love to hear your experience as one of the first back to Mada after the long, long time away. So you know, just do it!

Note to Amadeuss: stop posting that picture. It is making me think of following Tinte's advice and jumping on the first plane back I can find!

Tinte
11-13-21, 23:11
I can smell it - Mada is a beast, the seasoned Mada guys know it just to well. LOL.

AttilaTheHun
11-17-21, 03:25
Ask the embassy? Malgache?? Joke of the day. They're absolutely useless. The only competent advice (maybe) french consulate Facebook page in Tana. To get stuck in paradise. No problem. As long as you're not running out of money. Free Visa extension already since 18 months.

La Buse.True. Madagascar or any country in Africa is simply not on the map for mongers from the US. Some popular American YouTubers I follow who were based in Thailand and the Philippines moved to countries where there are no government lockdown. Not one of them chose Tanzania. They left for Mexico, DRP and Columbia and one of them for Nicaragua. You mention any African country to them and the comment section goes bizarre about how "They will be robbed at knife point. ".

Kako123
11-17-21, 23:16
Yes, but you have to act carefully in Madagascar. Especially at night. There is serious risk of getting robbed at knife point in Antananarivo at night if you walk too long, I had experienced this by myself so its not a joke.

True. Madagascar or any country in Africa is simply not on the map for mongers from the US. Some popular American YouTubers I follow who were based in Thailand and the Philippines moved to countries where there are no government lockdown. Not one of them chose Tanzania. They left for Mexico, DRP and Columbia and one of them for Nicaragua. You mention any African country to them and the comment section goes bizarre about how "They will be robbed at knife point. ".

TailPipe
11-21-21, 21:23
Just finished watching a very old French documentary on male tourism in Madagascar. Didn't realise they have a law criminalising p4p if you are a foreigner. A couple of the guys actually got convicted and sent to the nick (because there was a French crew filming the proceedings). Another one got a 5 yr sentence because he had taken some nude pics of a girl without her consent. I doubt these laws often get enforced but it does show you have to thread carefully. Even in paradise.

Neddy69
11-21-21, 23:11
Just finished watching a very old French documentary on male tourism in Madagascar. Didn't realise they have a law criminalising p4p if you are a foreigner. A couple of the guys actually got convicted and sent to the nick (because there was a French crew filming the proceedings). Another one got a 5 yr sentence because he had taken some nude pics of a girl without her consent. I doubt these laws often get enforced but it does show you have to thread carefully. Even in paradise.That law is long time defunct. Ravalomanana introduced it. He wanted to stamp out prostitution. A joke in a country like Madagascar, where every half way decent looking girl is in the business. You can shag your ass off perfectly legal as long as long as it chica is 18 years or older. I know that documentary. Some useless french filmmakers made a documentary about Nosy Be sex trade. Some mostly French were at the wrong time at the wrong place. In the end some money changed hands. As far as I recall nobody went to prison except for a few days. Otherwise the whole male population of Madagascar would languish in jail. BS.

La Buse.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theafricareport.com/132710/madagascar-how-sex-workers-are-getting-short-end-of-the-stick/amp/

Hilarious that article... Sinister trade. I laugh my head off. Even that evil forum ISG is mentioned... And Southeaster even.....

SouthEaster
11-30-21, 20:09
Anyone else experiencing the last 8 days of posts having disappeared? My Mada page stops at Nov 21, 2021. Strange.

Tinte
12-01-21, 13:35
The topic must have been Covid or some other sickmaking stuff.

Neddy69
12-01-21, 19:06
Anyone else experiencing the last 8 days of posts having disappeared? My Mada page stops at Nov 21, 2021. Strange.The topic was probably too hot. And anyway. Not really monger related.

La Buse.

Other news. Flights from Mauritius were stopped already. Only a question of time until Mada closes down again.

Member #4740
12-03-21, 00:51
Only a question of time until Mada closes down again.Mada never opened since start of pandemic. Its a fake opening. Mada is locked.

Amadeuss
12-08-21, 14:03
I am in Mada since 10th Nov. Nothing closed. No restrictions in pubs, hotels or restaurants. Only curfew on midnight.

Doc16
12-08-21, 19:58
I am in Mada since 10th Nov. Nothing closed. No restrictions in pubs, hotels or restaurants. Only curfew on midnight.Hi Amadeuss,

Congratulations with your successful trip! I envy you. Please tell us what were / are the complications before and during your trip and upon arrival, if any, Corona-related or otherwise?

SouthEaster
12-08-21, 20:34
Finally someone took the plunge and went for it. Good on Amadeuss, one of the boards most savvy Mada mongers. Now that we know NIO 400 doesn't know what he is talking about perhaps we can get some real info. I will go first! Do you know if they have reinstituted the 3 month VOA? And what is the new airport like, particularly as regards immigration?

Myself I think it will be next June or so before I take the plunge so will have to live vicariously through posters who go before that. The flight logistics and costs from western Canada remain prohibitive.

Hope you have a good time! (Haha I know you will).

Boeing 787
12-08-21, 20:58
Mada never opened since start of pandemic. Its a fake opening. Mada is locked.I was in nosy be during the first opening (October 2020) and it was a very good trip, hot and wet.

Neddy69
12-08-21, 21:07
I was in nosy be during the first opening (October 2020) and it was a very good trip, hot and wet.Don't get too excited. COVID makes a comeback. 470 cases in Analamanga. I expect the flights to France to stop soon. Some say Air France guarantees flights to Paris till Mid January 22. But no problems. If you're newly minted Bitcoin millionaire or if your name is Tom Cruise you can enjoy unlimited pussy there. If you have sufficient funds. You just wait until you get a flight out or charter a private jet and apply to Andry to give you a special landing permit. LOL.

La Buse.

Just don't get sick there. You might die...

Amadeuss
12-09-21, 09:50
Finally someone took the plunge and went for it. Good on Amadeuss, one of the boards most savvy Mada mongers. Now that we know NIO 400 doesn't know what he is talking about perhaps we can get some real info. I will go first! Do you know if they have reinstituted the 3 month VOA? And what is the new airport like, particularly as regards immigration?

Myself I think it will be next June or so before I take the plunge so will have to live vicariously through posters who go before that. The flight logistics and costs from western Canada remain prohibitive.

Hope you have a good time! (Haha I know you will).I was quick to book one of the first tickets when the opening announcement was made public. Its was about 700. -EU, whereas at the moment ticket prices are 4000. -EU rtn, due to the high numbers of Malgache travelling. Not tourists. You still must go through the old airport. The new one is not open yet. Immigration took time to get tested and then 2 days quarantine. Thats all. Mr Nio shall stop writing if he don't have the facts.

In Mada basically no big change. People make their living. All is open. Curfew at midnight but that's not really a problem. If you speak French and are a gentlemen you will find enough sweet girls to accompany you. I never did sleep alone. But also did I keep away from the cougars in the discos: they are trying to make up for the loss they had. 100.000 is the typical starting offer and some are brave to ask for 100. -Euro -- get lost baby! There are enough girls happy with 30 or 40.000.

Domestic flights are working however less frequent and more expensive then 2 years ago. Taxi brousse are full as usual. The few good hotels in Tana are quite booked due to the 2 day quarantine where all passengers have to stay. In the other cities like Tamatave, Mahjunga, Fianar, Tulear local life goes on as usual.

On departure back to France you must now show a negative test: Antigen or PCR. Whether vaccinated or not.

But as Neddy said: who knows how long it will remain open again? In June 2022 a total different situation can appear.

Member #4740
12-12-21, 00:29
Now that we know NIO 400 doesn't know what he is talking about perhaps we can get some real info. Its a matter of a definition, For me 4000 euro flight plus quarantine means close.

Sure if you are Jeff Bezos every country in the world is open, even if you sick as a dead dog you will be welcome.

The true definition of "real opening" is countries such as Colombia, Brazil, Mexico and Kenya when you just fly at normal price and that's it.

Tinte
12-12-21, 09:31
Hi Nio.

As it concerns Nov / Dez mada is open. Price wise in Jan / Feb. For most of us too 700 bucks. But ho wants to go then? You?

Member #4740
12-13-21, 02:58
Hi Nio.

As it concerns Nov / Dez mada is open. Price wise in Jan / Feb. For most of us too 700 bucks. But ho wants to go then? You?Price go back to "normal" from Feb 6 according to airfrance website. Around 900 euro return. Thing is, its the only airline allowed to fly to Tana so no competition to drive price lower.

Now, Feb is the rainy season not the best time of the year. They need to allow more entry point and more airlines.

Tinte
12-13-21, 11:15
Price go back to "normal" from Feb 6 according to airfrance website. Around 900 euro return. .Amadeuss was quick an brave as he booked for 700 Euros his ticket and it payed him of. At that time it likely was not sure either the flight will take place or what kind of Immigration process will bee in place. After that was sure prices went dramatically fast up. Januar / Februar will bee just the same around at lest double of "normal" price has to bee expected. It is just the law of supply and demand. Like in pussy heaven.

Tinte
12-14-21, 08:32
We all know you need a lo of space to bee admired. But bee assured there is plenty for you and some of your input is just to bee ignored or deleted.

Despite the fact of your announcement that Mada might bee closed again soon the prices for air tikkest for January, February are on the fast rising. The market sees it different to you and has not yet coming back to what some call " normal".

Tinte
12-15-21, 19:29
Anyone else experiencing the last 8 days of posts having disappeared? And Again!

Member #4740
12-28-21, 20:29
Here is the departure and arival procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OkyFP7saEQ&ab_channel=RavinalaAirportsMadagascar

Arrival procedures start at 2:12 look super simple but I still no sure about the folowing.

1. Booking hotel certificate for 2 nights. Does all COVID hotels that on the govoroment list has online reservation booking / agoda?

2. Travel tracking sheet Completion of a travel tracking sheet after the confinement period. Does the hotel will provide?

3. All countries allows. No red list?

I will be there on 12 Feb.

Member #4740
12-28-21, 21:18
According to Air France "destination requirement" Calculator.

https://airfrance.traveldoc.aero/

I tried some of EU passports and got this "Journey status: You are authorized to board if you meet the following conditions".

I tries to enter south Africa / Thailand Etc Passport and got this "You are not clear to board this flight. Please check the messages below. " Maybe its reflect countries that on the Mada Covid red list.

Pokeris
12-29-21, 15:17
Here is the departure and arival procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OkyFP7saEQ&ab_channel=RavinalaAirportsMadagascar

Arrival procedures start at 2:12 look super simple but I still no sure about the folowing.

1. Booking hotel certificate for 2 nights. Does all COVID hotels that on the govoroment list has online reservation booking / agoda?

2. Travel tracking sheet Completion of a travel tracking sheet after the confinement period. Does the hotel will provide?

3. All countries allows. No red list?

I will be there on 12 Feb.I was looking tickets on airfrance website few days ago and was thinking also to buy one for February 14 as it was 691 euro one way. Or 1000 euros with return. Seems they are fully refundable. I want to go but still have also some unclearance. If my return ticket after 87-88 days do they allow me to the country? Do they still giving 3 month visa on arrival? If you find answers to your questions share here as is valuable information.

Steve Ohh
12-29-21, 18:57
I was looking tickets on airfrance website few days ago and was thinking also to buy one for February 14 as it was 691 euro one way. Or 1000 euros with return. Seems they are fully refundable. I want to go but still have also some unclearance. If my return ticket after 87-88 days do they allow me to the country? Do they still giving 3 month visa on arrival? If you find answers to your questions share here as is valuable information.On arrival 30 days for 80 k Ariary or 60 days for 100 k Ariary. Check your local embassy website, that's where I found my information. If do you want to stay longer it's possible, but you won't get it on arrival.

Member #4740
12-29-21, 19:33
I was looking tickets on airfrance website few days ago and was thinking also to buy one for February 14 as it was 691 euro one way. Or 1000 euros with return. Seems they are fully refundable. I want to go but still have also some unclearance. If my return ticket after 87-88 days do they allow me to the country? Do they still giving 3 month visa on arrival? If you find answers to your questions share here as is valuable information.Pokeris.

I am playing with thire website for long time, first don't agree to acept cockies, each new search they will increase price. Start from new phone or new PC.

Now, here is the tricky part Price from Frankfurt-Tana (vis paris) is 800 EURO but Paris-Tana is 1000 euro plus. Look into that you fly one more leg and you pay much less.

So From Colombia I fly tommorow to Mexico, then I fly https://www.condor.com/us to Frankfurt. Then TAKE Air-France Frankfurt-Tana. Why?

1. Frankfurt Tana is the cheapest fare only 400 euro to Tana with air-France one way when you book a return.

2. connection time at Paris. - This super important. Flight to Tana to Antananarivo depart at Terminal 2 E. Arrival from Europe land at Terminal 2 G or 2 F. You need a shuttle and many connection they will give you is short as one hour. You will miss your flight, its a monster terminal.

Visa at Tana are 60 days, don't try to to extention at tana. If you want 60 days more there is one place to do it. Nosy Be airport. So you will take Bajaj and they will extend it to you on the spot. The exact location is out of nosy terminal in a small room in the same building. So go to find nice police lady tell her and she will take you to the specific room which is a bit hard to find. Give her small tip. If you try to do it here https://goo.gl/maps/FG37KamiY9a8by4e8 expact hell. They will want so many document forget it. So in Tana extension is hell in the ling I provided and not possible in the airport.

So base on the price I will land in Tana and for Total stay two month.

Pokeris
12-29-21, 19:47
On arrival 30 days for 80 k Ariary or 60 days for 100 k Ariary. Check your local embassy website, that's where I found my information. If do you want to stay longer it's possible, but you won't get it on arrival.I bought my ticket already from Feb. 12 to may 11 for 88 days in total for 1009 euros from airfrance website. Hope they will let me into the country and I can extend visa for 1 month later. Booked sole hotel for 3 days on booking.com as it was on government approved list for quarantine (on the airfrance website they stated need to book minimum 2 days) later will find out what I need more as its still long time for my trip something can change.

Pokeris
12-29-21, 21:41
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/france-tightens-covid-19-rules-amid-omicron-variant-concerns/

Its means if I don't have booster I can't enter France without quarantine? A bit confused. I can get a booster just in England as I done here my vaccines before last one on August. But France ban all arrivals now from UK. So if I fly back for uk to make booster I can't enter France after. As now I am at Colombia and was planning to fly direct to France and next day to mada from Paris. Seems I make wrong decision to book the ticket and after few hours this news come.

Member #4740
12-30-21, 06:39
I bought my ticket already from Feb. 12 to may 11 for 88 days in total for 1009 euros from airfrance website. .I bought it from Amsterdam to Tana for 800 USD then I add 4 x "seat selection" in front of the plan, for extra 150 usd. (February 14) for 59 days. Date change are free.

So from Cancun I will fly to Amsterdam. Now need to book Tana-Sambava and hotel.

Pokeris
12-30-21, 15:13
I bought it from Amsterdam to Tana for 800 USD then I add 4 x "seat selection" in front of the plan, for extra 150 usd. (February 14) for 59 days. Date change are free.

So from Cancun I will fly to Amsterdam. Now need to book Tana-Sambava and hotel.I see the flights from Cancun to Amsterdam is very cheap with tui airlines on Feb. 10 just 360 dollar one way. Probably I better fly to Europe from Cancun not Colombia (this way I can see Mexico also) and make my way to France after. Good tip!

SouthEaster
12-30-21, 18:58
Unless the rule have changed yet again, there is more than "one" place to get your extension. Tana is a nightmare to which I can attest. However supposedly if you can find out who and where any of the main cities can do it. Go back I believe around 2 years and look up Neddy's posts about this. He did it in Tamatave for 88 K I believe. Pokeris you may benefit from this as will I when I head over in June (fingers crossed!

Member #4740
12-30-21, 23:28
I see the flights from Cancun to Amsterdam is very cheap with tui airlines on Feb. 10 just 360 dollar one way. Probably I better fly to Europe from Cancun not Colombia (this way I can see Mexico also) and make my way to France after. Good tip!Yes, also Amsterdam -Tana is much cheaper then Paris- Tana.

Hope the airline will not ask a return ticket and enforce at the date. Sometimes they can refuse boarding if the return date exceeds the standard visa period. This is why I booked 59 days just to avoid a possibility of airline issue when boarding.

I booked Sole hotel grom 14-17/02 and saw a studio with balcony but didn't book it. And as I have said for visa extension the only place for ZERO documents is Nosy airport. Its is also possible the the central govoroment bans visa extension but Nosy has some form of autonomy the not 100% share the ruls with Tana. If he tell you if you have a photocopy of your passport or photo etc. Just put the money on the table. In less then a minute you will walk away with your visa extension.

My flight to MEX (Mexico-City) is with Viva air but theIr search results will include some flight with "Viva air aerobus". Its not the same airline I not recommend it. My route is Mex, Puerto Escondido then renting scooter https://g.page/rental-scooter-pacific?share and drive to https://goo.gl/maps/YUV6h5R9Do8RMjyN6. Then fly to cancun and rent a scotter in cancun and drive to tulum. I also follow this guy for Mexico https://www.youtube.com/user/williamtaudien/videos he has an amazing GF with a stunning ass.

For Mada not sure where I go, but probably head south as its more dry and leave Nosy when its get more dry. Interesting to see the impact of Covid on Mada but with facebook this impact will be a non issue for the online monger.

Member #4740
12-31-21, 14:36
I see the flights from Cancun to Amsterdam is very cheap with tui airlines on Feb. 10 just 360 dollar one way. Probably I better fly to Europe from Cancun not Colombia (this way I can see Mexico also) and make my way to France after. Good tip!Good luck flying Tui you will need it. Just read about them in tripadvisor UK. They tend to cancel.

I fly to Amsterdam with Condor. I used to fly with them many times from Mombasa the absolutely amazing. I take zero risk.

Pokeris
12-31-21, 19:38
Yes, also Amsterdam -Tana is much cheaper then Paris- Tana.

Hope the airline will not ask a return ticket and enforce at the date. Sometimes they can refuse boarding if the return date exceeds the standard visa period. This is why I booked 59 days just to avoid a possibility of airline issue when boarding.

I booked Sole hotel grom 14-17/02 and saw a studio with balcony but didn't book it. And as I have said for visa extension the only place for ZERO documents is Nosy airport. Its is also possible the the central govoroment bans visa extension but Nosy has some form of autonomy the not 100% share the ruls with Tana. If he tell you if you have a photocopy of your passport or photo etc. Just put the money on the table. In less then a minute you will walk away with your visa extension.

My flight to MEX (Mexico-City) is with Viva air but theIr search results will include some flight with "Viva air aerobus". Its not the same airline I not recommend it. My route is Mex, Puerto Escondido then renting scooter https://g.page/rental-scooter-pacific?share and drive to https://goo.gl/maps/YUV6h5R9Do8RMjyN6. Then fly to cancun and rent a scotter in cancun and drive to tulum. I also follow this guy for Mexico https://www.youtube.com/user/williamtaudien/videos he has an amazing GF with a stunning ass..I cancel the old ticket from Paris to tana and booked new one from Amsterdam for Feb. 14. Same date as yours at it was cheaper In total 810 dollar so its 340 dollar cheaper than old one. Also done just 58 days in total so I can add more days later for if I want. Hopefully will get full refund for old ticket. For Mexico I fly with avianca to Cancun on Jan. 26 and probably will visit Cancun, Merida, Mexico city or maybe Oaxaca instead. As I see tui airlines have direct flight from Cancun to Amsterdam on Feb. 12 for 357 dollars one way. Stay Amsterdam one night and next day flight to mada. Its sounds like a not so bad plan but with all covid new variant hitting so hard European countries can change everything.

Member #4740
01-01-22, 02:50
booked new one from Amsterdam for Feb. 14. CDG is a nightmare airport since I didn't want to run to the gate I choose a 12 h connection. So I have booked the "ibis Paris CDG Airport" on Agoda for USD 86.01.

My flight from Paris is 14 and from Amsterdam 13. If you have 2 h connection at the same day, run to the gate as fast as you can.

Pokeris
01-01-22, 03:54
Good luck flying Tui you will need it. Just read about them in tripadvisor UK. They tend to cancel.

I fly to Amsterdam with Condor. I used to fly with them many times from Mombasa the absolutely amazing. I take zero risk.All airlines can cancel with all this covid things zero risk sounds funny you need to have your private plane even with that no zero risk as airports can shut down on countries not let you in. Who knows maybe Europe or mada will be shut after one month. Zero risk its to stay at home and watch Netflix. If you travelling this days its always some risk.

Pokeris
01-01-22, 14:10
I get email less than 18 hours after my refund claim from airfrance stating this:

Dear Mr. .

Thank you for contacting Air France.

While I appreciate that the current situation has determined unforeseen travel bans and restrictions and led to a massive cutback in flight activity, this does not seem to be the case for the flights that you have booked.

All flights in your itinerary appear confirmed and scheduled to leave at the time you originally booked them.

As a result, to ease your choice not to travel while retaining the possibility to depart on a different period without losing any revenue, I have exceptionally issued a Transportation Credit Voucher with document number (.) for the full value of your ticket (fare and taxes), to be used on Air France, KLM, Delta Airlines, Virgin Airlines, and Kenya Airways, valid till 1 year from the date of issuance.

Should you prefer to have a refund according to ticket conditions, you can request the voucher to be refunded and we will reimburse you the value of the applicable taxes.

I hope you find the above satisfactory and we remain at your disposal for any clarification.

Its suprise me they done it so fast they send me a voucher code in less than 18 hours on new year morning which I can exchange to the money if I not use voucher. So conclusion if someone thinking go mada buy a ticket without big doubt as its easy and fully refundable in case something happens.

Pokeris
01-01-22, 15:51
CDG is a nightmare airport since I didn't want to run to the gate I choose a 12 h connection. So I have booked the "ibis Paris CDG Airport" on Agoda for USD 86.01.

My flight from Paris is 14 and from Amsterdam 13. If you have 2 h connection at the same day, run to the gate as fast as you can.Yes I agree with you about this airport in France. I still remember very well my nightmare day 10 years ago when I almost miss my connecting flight to Thailand and after return flight to England at his airport. Was running like a crazy with 5 days hangover all the way in airport. I have 2 hours 5 minutes for connecting fly this time so its ain't so bad.

Tinte
01-06-22, 14:55
Plan scret tamatave (Sipa mila vola).

Came across this one. Its quite new and it is on the build up. However, mixed participants and it provides some interesting Infos about the business, like the locals might handle it.

Tinte
01-19-22, 20:59
The site has been erased. Why? Well some of the adverts were just (code word whatever) not legal I guess.

Besides that it was interesting.

Out of curiosity I did a call to one of the cute girls. A guy picked up the phone and passed me on to a girl named in the advert. Practiced some french, LOL!!

Member #4740
01-19-22, 23:40
Besides that it was interesting.

Out of curiosity I did a call to one of the cute girls. !!The day you visit Mada, Nio will reach 4 k.

Tinte
01-20-22, 13:37
As for my on observations at the time , as a vahaza you walk the streets and bars as a constant self advert .

Member #4740
01-21-22, 17:20
Seems things goes back to normal as far as entry requirements.

https://www.traveloffpath.com/who-urges-countries-to-relax-entry-rules-for-travelers/

I already made all the booking for Tana including domestic flight.

DzikaBomba
01-22-22, 20:44
I already made all the booking for Tana including domestic flight.Please share your experience you made with your domestic flight and the required covid test, which they do before the flight.

This testing before the domestic flights is an risky thing in my opinion!

Will go to Mada also, but sadly have to wait until May.

Amadeuss
01-23-22, 00:15
Please share your experience you made with your domestic flight and the required covid test, which they do before the flight.

This testing before the domestic flights is an risky thing in my opinion!.Very risky, yes. Those who take the tests are paramedics and not squeamish. I had to suffer. They push the stick deep up your nose and then smear the mucus into the test tube. All very unsanitary. It's just a country full of uncultured people. Better don't go please.

Member #4740
01-23-22, 05:05
Who told you they do testing for domestic flights?

Member #4740
01-23-22, 05:24
This testing before the domestic flights is an risky thing in my opinion!.I am not sure this info on Tsaradia web is valid. In fact I wanted to fly to sambava but instead I bought a ticket from sambava to Tana while I will wait in Tana. I will send her to Tsaradia office to ask.

DzikaBomba
01-23-22, 12:36
Very risky, yes. Those who take the tests are paramedics and not squeamish. I had to suffer. They push the stick deep up your nose and then smear the mucus into the test tube. All very unsanitary. It's just a country full of uncultured people. Better don't go please.I'm not going to do this favor for you and will definitely go there.

Does that make you sad now, rancorous man?

Maybe you need to tell me more so that I will not go.

I'm waiting.

Tinte
01-23-22, 15:11
It's just a country full of uncultured people. Better don't go please.At least they have brought the culture of sexual wellness to perfection, therefor they well deserve a visit. LOL!

Neddy69
01-23-22, 16:45
Very risky, yes. Those who take the tests are paramedics and not squeamish. I had to suffer. They push the stick deep up your nose and then smear the mucus into the test tube. All very unsanitary. It's just a country full of uncultured people. Better don't go please.You forgot to mention. You can do all the booking you like. If Tsaradia in the state they're in are actually operating. They just cancel the flight for weather reasons or poor booking. Otherwise it's 24 hours by road with Taxi Brousse from Tana to Ankify. If the road is actually open. In Cyclone Season there's usually some bridges swept away. Then you'll just sit there for days sleeping in La Brousse till the river subsides and you are able to cross by dugout. LOL. Bienvenue a Madagascar.

La Buse.

Neddy69
01-23-22, 18:31
Please share your experience you made with your domestic flight and the required covid test, which they do before the flight.

Will go to Mada also, but sadly have to wait until May.Why sadly. Perfect time after the Cyclone Season. Till April only fools fly to Mada. They will be swept away by the seasonal rains and thunderstorms. Like just recently in Tana.

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/tea/news/rest-of-africa/ten-killed-by-floods-in-madagascar-capital-3686746

La Buse.

Who's eyeing rock bottom price flight in April.

Member #4740
01-23-22, 20:02
I'm not going to do this favor for you and will definitely go there.If everything goes as planned, I will post in super detail step by step all landing and quarantine process as well as girl Flight Experience.

DzikaBomba
01-23-22, 20:48
Who told you they do testing for domestic flights?You can read it on Tsaradia Homepage. They are requiring it:

https://tsaradia.com/covid-19.html

I would like to fly to Toliara in May from Tana. I read that the weather there in the south is mostly hot and dry. So if cyclone season or not, this makes no difference for the south.

I mean that this required rapid test is not nice, because they could test you positive, because you catched the wuhan flu in Tana and then you have a problem. That's my point. Will they quarantine me then?

Member #4740
01-23-22, 22:02
I mean that this required rapid test is not nice, because they could test you positive,Will they quarantine me then?You mean false positive. Happen all the time especially for those who vaccinated.

Amadeuss
01-23-22, 22:20
I mean that this required rapid test is not nice, because they could test you positive, because you catched the wuhan flu in Tana and then you have a problem. That's my point. Will they quarantine me then?Why you not believe? Been there, done it.

Sometimes the medics let you go, but your ticket is gone.

For others I did observe they ask thousands of questions and want to get his hotel address.

And then, as Neddy said: cancellations of flights are happening often because they only have one working little plane.

Not to forget: on your way back to Europe it's even more complicated: to check in, you need a PCR test. Although AirFrance says an Antigen is ok. But the staff will not accept that paper and send you back. Only one clinic in Tana does it for 100. -EU. Try to get it on a short note? A challenge. Be prepared.

Member #4740
01-23-22, 22:25
You can read it on Tsaradia Homepage. They are requiring it:

https://tsaradia.com/covid-19.html

Wuhan flu in Tana and then you have a problem. That's my point. Will they quarantine me then?The original Wuhan flu has been mutated into Omicron.

This virus has has less severe effects then then flu for vaccinated persons, so you can test positive but you are not sick and can not infect others. Now the question is what Mada authorities will do if you positive but not sick. There is another question why they test Corona on flghts and not on roads? I mean take taxi brusse to toliara and avoid testing.

My passenger will come from sambava thich is hell of trip so I bought her a flight, she will deal with testing as for me I will not fly if I need to test one day before and wait hours in line. What's the point of flying then.

Let's see what happen everything is possible.

Member #4740
02-02-22, 21:50
The ask twice phone number or.

The want Contact person in Mada and its ID and his phone number.

https://madagascar-tourisme.com/Fr-fr/border-reopening/

Here is the a section from this letter.

Pokeris
02-12-22, 18:08
The ask twice phone number or.

The want Contact person in Mada and its ID and his phone number.

https://madagascar-tourisme.com/Fr-fr/border-reopening/

Here is the a section from this letter.I not sure how about this part also. I just leave its empty. Hope airfrance website and Madagascar tourism website states correctly: Rt-PCR test Presentation of a negative result of an Rt-PCR test performed 72 hours before boarding) hope this is truth as my boarding time starts 3 hours left for my pcr test 72 hours e limit expiry. If they count arrival time instead boarding my pcr test 72 hours becomes not valid.

Member #4740
02-13-22, 12:28
I not sure how about this part also. I just leave its empty. Hope airfrance website and Madagascar tourism website states correctly: Rt-PCR test Presentation of a negative result of an Rt-PCR test performed 72 hours before boarding) hope this is truth as my boarding time starts 3 hours left for my pcr test 72 hours e limit expiry. If they count arrival time instead boarding my pcr test 72 hours becomes not valid.They become crazy in Europe I arrived from Frankfurt to Amsterdam by train and even in the train they demand 3rd Dose (booster) or Test for the same day of the train departure.

Even in my hotel in Frankfurt she ask the 3rd dose.

After I arrive to Amsterdam we went to get the booster, its free to everyone. For PCR test required for flight to Tana I didn't do it.

Member #4740
02-15-22, 16:06
I will keep it super simple for the arriving process.

Before boarding you Need a PCR and Vacassine Certificate. They scan the Code.

After Arriving at Tana you need everything as listed in the website* plus *Vacassine Certificate *which are not on the list.

The 777-300 from Paris has Max 550 seats and was full and on arrival only 10 Covid desks for testing. Means 3 H delay!

Another type of Caos is the transport to quarantine hotel. Its 30 k for a shuttle and the hotel taxi is a scam, they send a bus. So just take a 90 k real taxi and save time.

One ATM near the testing area and only one money changer. Both scams. ATM take 8 K commission and exchange rates of the changer is not good.

You are locked in the room until the results arrive. (but you can walk at the floor) They bring two meals but you need to buy water. (I brought two bottles from Amsterdam). PCR results arrive to hotel staff and they call your room to let you know.

Testing cost 25 euro and two month visa is 40 euro.

Glad we arrived in Mada, I predict they will remove the testing on landing as they can not manage to do it for a single aircraft. That's why they do not allow other airlines to land in Mada.

[Deleted by Admin]

SouthEaster
02-15-22, 21:35
Sounds like these guys are being stubborn as fuck. Have they not got the memo yet that many countries are relaxing their entry requirements, not going the other direction? Omicron must already be there and if so they have zero chance of containing it. These arrival rules are nothing more than theatre, the same as most western countries were putting us through until a few weeks ago. Even Canada is finally wising up. I hope they get this shit over with by the time I want to go in July.

Neddy69
02-16-22, 09:42
Sounds like these guys are being stubborn as fuck. Have they not got the memo yet that many countries are relaxing their entry requirements, not going the other direction? Omicron must already be there and if so they have zero chance of containing it. These arrival rules are nothing more than theatre, the same as most western countries were putting us through until a few weeks ago. Even Canada is finally wising up. I hope they get this shit over with by the time I want to go in July.Well. They're Islanders. And they originate from SE Asia.

They're more scared shirtless from foreign germs then their own. To name malaria. La peste. Cholera. Typhoid. The DJ said more than one time he's there to protect the most vulnerable people from COVID. Never mind that the tourist industry which is dominated by Karane, French and a few other Europeans is going down the drain. For the time being it'll be only Air France, Air Austral and Air Madagascar via Paris and Reunion flying. I am monitoring the flights all the time. I use primarily KAYAK.

The hope is that when the Omicron wave subsides till spring more flights become available and the competition increases which brings prices down.

In the meanwhile I continue to hang out in Sex / Omicron prison, freeze my ass off and relegate myself to Gasy music videos and memorize Gasy vocabulary from the peace corps language manual.

https://youtu.be/OgRSrGmZXs4

Tsanga Tsanga.

La Buse.

Member #4740
02-16-22, 12:00
We went there around 9:30 pm and soon girls start to come. Some serious sexy girls from Majunga with lighter skin. Also live band singing in English.

I took one all night for 50 K. Easy check in Sole hotel just they need to deliver the ID.

Overall super fun and easy Mongering experience. I like how the girls enjoying posing to camera and masturbating while fucking.

Sole hotel itself is good but the WIFI is tired and inconsistent.

Good time now in Mada.

SouthEaster
02-16-22, 20:37
I generally use Kayak as well but over the last couple of years I have been looking at other sites and once in a while they will come up with some alternative that Kayak doesn't even have. I would recommend checking out Skyscanner as a secondary site. That said I (and I assume most of you) always try to book with the airline as dealing with trip aggregators such as flightnetwork etc. Can be a real pain if something goes wrong.

Glad to see NIO finally made it and things on the ground seem fine. Really looking forward to my summer trip.

Tinte
02-17-22, 13:56
I am very pleased to read your lines that you made it successfully to the red ground and are right in your upcoming adventure. Good luck, make them happy and longing for more of it.

Pokeris
02-17-22, 21:26
After just 17 hours in quarantine hotel I was free to go. Sole Hotel stuff come my room around 21.00 pm and said you can go out now the PCR test comes negative. After 15 minutes I was in glacier already enjoying cold thb after 30-40 more minutes I was already in my hotel enjoying sweet Malagasy girl from manakara. We agree short time for 40 k but she was great so I keep here all night and in the morning give 60 k no complains about money as always. Next day I meet girl from facebook we went for some drinks and food after end in my hotel in the morning I give her just 30 k as I spend similar amount on her food and drinks. Seems she liked the night as she attacking me with facebook messages for another meeting. Life is good here glacier, manson, taxibe is open, weather its nice in tana, beer is cold and girls is same sweet and fuc. Ks well!! Thinking which cities to choose for my 3 month trip here. Tamatave was flooding a bit few days ago but girls are saying the water almost gone so maybe I go here. Bought telma sim but last day internet disappearing many times so just buy orange instead it has better internet and its cost just 30 k for 4. 5 GB data. + 3 k sim. BNI bank ATM still don't have any charges and allowed to take 400000 k ariary from one go.

Albert9989
02-18-22, 10:47
After just 17 hours in quarantine hotel I was free to go. Sole Hotel stuff come my room around 21.00 pm and said you can go out now the PCR test comes negative. After 15 minutes I was in glacier already enjoying cold thb after 30-40 more minutes I was already in my hotel enjoying sweet Malagasy girl from manakara. We agree short time for 40 k but she was great so I keep here all night and in the morning give 60 k no complains about money as always. Next day I meet girl from facebook we went for some drinks and food after end in my hotel in the morning I give her just 30 k as I spend similar amount on her food and drinks. Seems she liked the night as she attacking me with facebook messages for another meeting. Life is good here glacier, manson, taxibe is open, weather its nice in tana, beer is cold and girls is same sweet and fuc. Ks well!! Thinking which cities to choose for my 3 month trip here. Tamatave was flooding a bit few days ago but girls are saying the water almost gone so maybe I go here. Bought telma sim but last day internet disappearing many times so just buy orange instead it has better internet and its cost just 30 k for 4. 5 GB data. + 3 k sim. BNI bank ATM still don't have any charges and allowed to take 400000 k ariary from one go.Ahhh, nice to hear th.

Albert9989
02-18-22, 10:50
After just 17 hours in quarantine hotel I was free to go. Sole Hotel stuff come my room around 21.00 pm and said you can go out now the PCR test comes negative. After 15 minutes I was in glacier already enjoying cold thb after 30-40 more minutes I was already in my hotel enjoying sweet Malagasy girl from manakara. We agree short time for 40 k but she was great so I keep here all night and in the morning give 60 k no complains about money as always. Next day I meet girl from facebook we went for some drinks and food after end in my hotel in the morning I give her just 30 k as I spend similar amount on her food and drinks. Seems she liked the night as she attacking me with facebook messages for another meeting. Life is good here glacier, manson, taxibe is open, weather its nice in tana, beer is cold and girls is same sweet and fuc. Ks well!! Thinking which cities to choose for my 3 month trip here. Tamatave was flooding a bit few days ago but girls are saying the water almost gone so maybe I go here. Bought telma sim but last day internet disappearing many times so just buy orange instead it has better internet and its cost just 30 k for 4. 5 GB data. + 3 k sim. BNI bank ATM still don't have any charges and allowed to take 400000 k ariary from one go.I guess previous post was sent but not finished! And we can't go back and delete?

Nice to hear that you are on the ground and having fun as usual there!

Wish you a good trip, and if you chose to go down to Tulear and Ifaty, I would be interested to know what happen to Bella Donna Hotel, if they survive.

I had some news 2 months ago saying they are still there.

Steve Ohh
02-18-22, 11:02
Several meetings with different organizations were done, for example with Mauritius or Ethiopian Airlines. Open the airport of Nosy Be is one thing that important. But of course just plans until today and dates are given.

https://actu.orange.mg/extension-de-la-reouverture-progressive-des-frontieres-dans-les-prochains-mois/

SouthEaster
02-18-22, 20:40
I am hoping Air Mauritius starts to fly again by the time I want to go. Normally I arrive from SEA and they are by far the easiest route from there.

Pokeris, where do you figure you will apply for your extra month visa extension? I will be doing the same thing and will be interested to see how that process goes. Good luck and thanks for posting so those of us not going soon can live vicariously! I am jealous.

Bienenstich
02-19-22, 10:47
Very nice boots on the ground reports from nio and pokeris. I hope I can finally make it there in early April as well.

Reading many reports it seems to me like standard is paying after. Would that also apply to tamatave cottis brothels and glacier hardcore hookers or is it always just very relaxed?

Pokeris
02-19-22, 11:39
I am hoping Air Mauritius starts to fly again by the time I want to go. Normally I arrive from SEA and they are by far the easiest route from there.

Pokeris, where do you figure you will apply for your extra month visa extension? I will be doing the same thing and will be interested to see how that process goes. Good luck and thanks for posting so those of us not going soon can live vicariously! I am jealous.I don't know where I will do probably in nosybe I still have 2 month almost. I hope till this time flights to nosybe will open and I can extend my visa at airport at nosy.

Muzungufotsy
02-19-22, 17:47
Very nice boots on the ground reports from nio and pokeris. I hope I can finally make it there in early April as well.

Reading many reports it seems to me like standard is paying after. Would that also apply to tamatave cottis brothels and glacier hardcore hookers or is it always just very relaxed?Why in hell would you pay before? You want to get lousy service? Always pay after. That s the rule number 1 everywhere on this planet.

Member #4740
02-19-22, 21:26
When you read that everything in Tana is NORMAL you will shortly realized the Normal means no restriction at all in all aspects of the daily life. For exmple I see that around 80% walking with masks but inside clubs no one wear any mask. Social distancing? No such things. Well the world already moves away from Covid and Tana has Zero restrictions in this regards.

Cottiss transport has a new office in front of Tripolista Hotel, In fact it's just a small stand. I bought a ticket to Tanatave for the VIP for 60 K. For eating the is a new extension of Gastro Pizza next to glacier. It's a huge*place, two floors with have a coffee shop downstairs and on the second floor food. New proposition is the combo for 10 K the cost double in Pizza Gastro.

Sexy girls in the daytime are everyware, just go and take a contact number or better the FB messenger. Antananarivo weather is perfect nearly zero rain so far.

The lack of tourist is evident, if Tana was an easy place for mongering now I feel that its even easier. (girls ae eager due to 2 years closure) I just came here from Colombia, DR and Mexico. No country will beat Mada for price, girls and the effortless you can bring girls to your room.

Amadeuss
02-20-22, 00:10
Why in hell would you pay before? You want to get lousy service? Always pay after. That s the rule number 1 everywhere on this planet.No need to shout! Yes, its common in countries where you deal with freelancers to give the money once she leaves.

But go to any FKK or order an Escort online: once the girl is in your room, first thing she is asking is money on the table, because she has to report it to her pimp.

Its even the case in the few brothels in Mada.

Muzungufotsy
02-20-22, 07:10
No need to shout! Yes, its common in countries where you deal with freelancers to give the money once she leaves.

But go to any FKK or order an Escort online: once the girl is in your room, first thing she is asking is money on the table, because she has to report it to her pimp.

Its even the case in the few brothels in Mada.Did I write in capital letters? No so I didn't shout. This is shout. See the difference?

I m just tired of guys acting like pussy in front of girls.

We are talking about FL here so having a reference to FKK is pointless and nobody orders an escort in mada. Even in the massage ripoff joints in mada people pay after.

I never paid before neither in mada nor anywhere. My money my rules. Period.

Bienenstich
02-20-22, 10:12
Thank you Amadeuss and Muzungufotsy.

Man I can't wait to get there it has been way too long if all restrictions drop as well that would be dope.

Pokeris
02-21-22, 08:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Muzungufotsy
02-21-22, 16:49
You never paid before and never paid after as you never been in mada this is clear already long time ago. But internet works good from mums basement.Saying the guy who tried to corrupt Rwandese police LOL. I have been in places in Mada you will never go so don't patronize me and go back to mummy.

Pokeris
02-21-22, 17:49
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4740
02-23-22, 09:09
Today I had extended my 2 month visa in Tamatave 1809'15.7"S 4924'51.6"E.

Officer propose two options.

1. hard which I need to visit multple office which mean no visa.

2. Easy way which I need to do nothing.

I told him option 2.

He took us to a photoshop to print both flights to Tana and from Tana. Also we photocopied our passports and visas and finally we took 2 passport photos. All that time the police officer took care of everything. He actually left the office and went with us. The location of this photo shop is just next to that government office.

I paid 120 K and 20 K Tip. End of story.

SouthEaster
02-23-22, 20:23
Thanks for the info. It is exactly what I intend to do. After much searching a while ago I found Neddy's post from around 2 years back (I think!) and it sounds much like what you did. IIRC he paid 88 K and did the legwork himself. Being a lazy prick I will probably spend the extra and do just what you did. 32 K to avoid hassles and hoofing it around is well worth it to me. Hell it's only the price of a short time! How's the weather in Tamatave?/ Pissing down?

BTW the coordinates you posted don't seem to make sense. 1809 degrees?

Member #4740
02-24-22, 06:16
I have been told by the Tamatave immigration that the two month tourist visa can be extended *Indefinite. Its works like that.

1. You come with the 2 Month visa you got on arrival.

2. You got one month extension.

3. You come back and get the same type 2 month visa as you got on arrival.

4. repeat step 2 to 4.

The issue with this is that the one month visa extension occupides two pages in the passport. Its huge red inc stamp penetrated to the other side of the page and they wasted more then two pages. You can try to ask if you want only one stamp.

Step 3 is one small sticker visa.

What happens behind the scenes is obviously the same process they do in Mombasa no need to talk about it.

You can get retirement visa or marriage visa (no need a wife), or anything you want if you have money. So basically the immigration in Tamatave, Mombasa, Pataya etc offer the same "services" no need to be a Tesla millionaire or having any connections. Its 2 min process.

SouthEaster
02-24-22, 18:58
Good info. Thanks. I still cannot makes sense of your coordinates and neither can google maps. Clarification?

Doc16
03-22-22, 17:56
I haven't seen any news since 24th February and would like to know about entry rules into Mada. Also, I wonder why there hasn't been any updates since one month already.

Member #4740
03-23-22, 08:37
would like to know about entry rules into Mada. Read my detailed one the ground report on that.

SouthEaster
03-24-22, 00:07
I have been looking around the web regularly but have yet to see much about new routes being added. Has anyone heard any word about whether or not Air Mauritius is going to resume flights from KL / Singapore? Currently flights from Canada are very few and stupidly priced.

NIO still awaiting some input on the coordinates you wrote for the immigration office in Tamatave SVP.

Member #4740
03-24-22, 07:52
Now that we know NIO 400 doesn't know what he is talking about perhaps we can get some real info. I agree!

Get real info from someone who knows. But why you are non stop begging him for visa info?

ElPais
03-24-22, 11:59
In April planning to visit Mada. Which hotel in Tamatave will allow 2 ladies in the room (for threesome)?

Doc16
03-24-22, 15:46
Read my detailed one the ground report on that.Yes, NIO, I did read your report and many thanks for that! However, I still have some lingering questions. First of all I am not clear about the quarantine rules.

-Do I have to stay locked up in my room for 2 days or am I free to wander about? Also, is it permitted to receive a lady guest in my room during the required 2-night occupancy?

-I also would like to know how much time it will approximately take at the airport to process for PCR, visa and baggage? I arrive late (22:25).

-My chosen hotel in Ivato wrote: "To deliver you the certificate, please send us: The payment in advance of one night and airport shuttle (240 000 AR=54€). " That means 40.000 for the airport shuttle within Ivato area. Is that mode of transportation obligatory? Or may I take a taxi instead? Also, will it be in operation late at night after midnight?

BTW, did you make it to Tamatave? Or did you stay in Tana? I gather Tamatave got lots of rain in recent weeks. And what is the situation like these post-Covid days in Mada in general? (availability; prices)? Any vivid stories?

Thanks in advance!

Doc16
03-24-22, 17:53
Read my detailed one the ground report on that.Oh, just one more question: I will arrive late at night (22:25). When can I expect the PCR test result at the earliest? The next day? So I can travel onward on day 2? Also, are SIM cards available at the airport at that late hour? I assume that you may also have arrived at the same late hour with Air France.

Member #4740
03-24-22, 19:20
When can I expect the PCR test result at the earliest? The next day?You refuse to read?

Look again, timeframe was posted by other member.

Member #4740
03-24-22, 19:29
Is that mode of transportation obligatory? Or may I take a taxi instead?.My advise is that instead of flying to Mada better you go back and start learning how to read.

Read again.

SouthEaster
03-24-22, 20:26
"But why you are non stop begging him for visa info?" By him I assume you mean you. The answer is quite simple. I want to know. Satisfied? You remind me of a previous poster the "expert" who was on his 3rd or4th username. Couldn't be you, could it?

Pokeris
03-25-22, 15:05
Some road getting worst every year in mada as they not fixed at all or just little bit I done some roads trips at my almost 6 weeks stay here already so will give some time frames for travelling by road:

Antananarivo-Tamatave few years ago it was possible to do road trip with cottis transport in 8-8. 5 hours without any delay now it takes 10-11 hours as road condition is worst.

Antananrivo-mahajanga the road is similar as was 3 years ago not so bad not so good trip takes 12-12.5 hours without delays.

Mahajanga-ambanja I take cottis it was worst road I ever seen in Madagascar 3 years ago it was possible to do it in 18 hours with taxi brouss this time takes me 27 hours with 4 hours delays on the roads because of blocked roads with other vehicles stuck and blocked the road so if you lucky and no delays you can make it in 22-23 hours (defenitely not reccomend do this trip by road even tana-ambanja as most of the time its will be same road) better just fly to diego and from here go nosybe or fly straight to nosybe. 3 different people telling me from ambanja to diego the road its very good now is all fixed also road from ambilobe to sambava is good now. I will check it out myself after 3-4 weeks as I plan continue my trip from nosybe--Diego- after back to ambilobe-sambava-antalaha (maybe andapa) back to sambava and fly back tana. (I will add some photos of the road mahajunga-ambanja to understand what I mean very bad road.).

Ambanja-ankify same shitty road but nothing to worry about as its short trip takes around 35-45 minutes with taxi collective 5 k or taxi brouss 5 k.

Ankify-nosy be by boat has 3 different boat types prices is 8 k ,12 k and 15 k they state all prices on the wall now in ticket office so no scams anymore for silly tourist. 15 k boat takes around 30 minutes to reach nosybe.

The prices of the girls they are still the same as was before: this is what I was paying: 30-40 k short time and 50-60 k all night most of the times depends in which city. Few times I was giving 10 k or 20 k more if the girl was awesome in sex but its just my own decision. Half of the times I not talk about price with girls I just give what I think was fair never have any complains or some argument yet from 35 different girls I done this trip. I mixed facebook girls with club, bars street girls. If you coming here I suggest you to have some friend list with facebook girls which you can invite to your hotel room as clubs and bars can be hit and miss somedays.

If someone have some questions about mada or tamatave, mahajunga, tana or nosybe I can answer as I visited this cities already if they not silly ones and not have info already on the forum. Mada is still same you need to suffer with problems at hotels, bad roads, stomach problems, mosquito bites, electricity problems and so on to enjoy sweet Malagasy girls. Its not for sensitive mongers!!

Amadeuss
03-25-22, 15:34
Oh, just one more question: I will arrive late at night (22:25). When can I expect the PCR test result at the earliest? The next day? So I can travel onward on day 2? Also, are SIM cards available at the airport at that late hour? I assume that you may also have arrived at the same late hour with Air France.Actually the lazy buggers Mr Jackson should charge 10. -$ for every question asked, where you can already find an answer in the forum.

The entry regulations didn't change since the reopening last year.

Book an approved hotel, pay the first night and have the confirmation ready on arrival.

You get tested on arrival. Waiting takes 1 to 2 hours.

You get transported by assigned buses. No private car allowed.

You must wait in the hotel till your test result arrives at their reception desk. Can be within 2 days. But also 3 days can happen. Its Mada. Don't plan anything. Just go with the flow. If you don't like it -- don't go to Mada!

You won't be able to get a SIM card registered at the airport. It takes time. Yo have anyway internet in the hotels. Better you go to the Telma office once you are released at Ave Independence. Don't forget your passport. Processing time about 2 hours.

Member #4740
03-26-22, 12:01
Toliara for me is the best city for sex in Mada as far as cheap sex goes with young girls with no kids. As opposed to Tana when you go to the LE glacier its * hit and miss mostly miss.

The Club to go in Toliara*is "la rose noire" which is located opposite of RobiV. It's a big club with hundreds of people on weekends. All types of girls there and its level above what you can get in Tana.

Price is 20 K for a girl. . Best is after 11:30 PM. You start to talk to one girl then 3 girls reply.

Hotel recife had some rooms renovated with new mattresses and new AIRCON for 45 k per night. To get to the club you just walk as the street has massive lighting now and people are all over the bars that pop up along the way.

PusPus price in town is the same from 500 to 1 K. But they talk in FMG so you need to say 2500 then puspus reply Aiza then you tell the destination. So it's like that I can pay 500 AR (2500). Where to? Aiza? Then you go.

Major makeup in the city is all the sidewalks have been paved and the city that previously was covered in sand looks much better now.

The most difficult thing is to avoid food poisoning, they do not use the fridge and in this hot season it can send you to hospital or just two weeks in bed. If you can develop some sort of eating habits from trusted source then sex is around the clock. 24/7.

Mangily? No! Its bloody hot for a room without A/C and no reason to leave Toliara that has tons of girls.

Now I wait for the question. Anyone has been in toliara?

AttilaTheHun
03-27-22, 23:53
If someone have some questions about mada or tamatave, mahajunga, tana or nosybe I can answer as I visited this cities already if they not silly ones and not have info already on the forum. Mada is still same you need to suffer with problems at hotels, bad roads, stomach problems, mosquito bites, electricity problems and so on to enjoy sweet Malagasy girls. Its not for sensitive mongers!!Do you speak the local language or French? Were you able to manage your trips by speaking English only?

Tinte
03-28-22, 06:32
After some weeks I guess everyone picks up a little french. Some of the girls do not speak french at all, but nature finds his way. The best site on earth to practice any kind of french even fore a beginner.

Pokeris
03-28-22, 06:54
Do you speak the local language or French? Were you able to manage your trips by speaking English only?No I not speak any French just know numbers till 10. And any Malagasy also google translator works perfect.

SouthEaster
03-28-22, 21:57
Those of you who read Pokeris' latest post should take heart if you are thinking of making a trip to Mada and have been told that it is too hard and not worth the trouble. It IS hard and can be plenty of hassle even with French but he proves it is doable and is having a blast.

That said if you are a two week millionaire accustomed to places like Pattaya and Angeles where everything is available (think English breakfast fry-ups, Burger King and espresso martinis WTF?) handed to you on a silver plate you may want to think twice, or three times or.

Pokeris
03-30-22, 20:56
As spend here already 10 days will share some info. Nosybe is not same as was before pandemic. Its quiet place now without any tourist just same amount of old local French and Italian expats they gone nowhere. Probably 60-70 percent less girls everywhere than before also. Taxibe, biliard bar is open every night but honestly I not going here anymore on weekdays its 15-20 same girls every night and quality is low. Just on weekends get a little bit better so it has a chance you will find a girl you like. Djembe disco its still open also just not everyday on weekend was singing famous Malagasy artist so it was packed. Tati Chris is still open on Sundays last Sunday was around 60-80 girls manage to collect few contacts of girls I liked but if you compare with few years ago its quiet also as before it was 200-300 girls easy. I still manage to get a new girl every day but 70 percent of them is from my facebook contacts this girls I never seen walking in ambataloaka bars or clubs. Paying the same 30-40 k for short time and few times give 50 k for all night. The girls is still everywhere in Nosybe you can get contacts at beach, clubs, bars, street, market and so on just not so many of them as before. Now need to put much more effort to find a girl you like.

Hotels rooms around 70-80 percent of them empty so its easy negotiate good price but sometimes some hotels on agoda or booking have good promotions and its even cheaper than at hotel so the best check at hotel and on booking platforms and compare. Some cheaper bungalows is so desperate to find costumers so they even rent out the rooms for local Malagasy families with children's and they live here. Probably its better than keep than empty. Most restaurants is open as before its will suits high and low budget mongers. Also they open new pizza gastronome just opposite djembe disco its worst gastronome I seen in all Madagascar 60-80 percent less choose of dishes compare with other gastronome pizzas around Madagascar and prices is 20 percent higher most of the times its empty. Anyway I enjoy Nosybe somehow till I getting new girl everyday for now. Its quiet here, super safe, the girls is same sweet giving good service nothing to complain about.

Neddy69
03-31-22, 09:07
As spend here already 10 days will share some info. Nosybe is not same as was before pandemic. Its quiet place now without any tourist just same amount of old local French and Italian expats they gone nowhere. Probably 60-70 percent less girls everywhere than before also. Taxibe, biliard bar is open every night but honestly I not going here anymore on weekdays its 15-20 same girls every night and quality is low. Just on weekends get a little bit better so it has a chance you will find a girl you like. Djembe disco its still open also just not everyday on weekend was singing famous Malagasy artist so it was packed. Tati Chris is still open on Sundays last Sunday was around 60-80 girls manage to collect few contacts of girls I liked but if you compare with few years ago its quiet also as before it was 200-300 girls easy. I still manage to get a new girl every day but 70 percent of them is from my facebook contacts this girls I never seen walking in ambataloaka bars or clubs. Paying the same 30-40 k for short time and few times give 50 k for all night. The girls is still everywhere in Nosybe you can get contacts at beach, clubs, bars, street, market and so on just not so many of them as before. Now need to put much more effort to find a girl you like..Double Whammy. COVID therefore no flights. Cyclone season at its peak. Honestly. What did you expect. That's why I still not bother with Madagascar. And lack of cheap flights. I never paid more than 700€. To TNR. It's a market. During Cyclone season most girls head back to their families. Most are from Antalaha and Sambave region. To travel around during peak rainy season is the worst time to visit Mada. But everybody to his own. I'm planning for July 22 to head back to Mama Africa. But most likely it'll be Tanzania Kenya or Uganda. Even in normal times for me the best times to visit MADA are April or October. Usually cheap Air France flights. July August peak holiday season for French Tourists and Malgache.

La Buse.

And Pizza gastronomy. Worst junk food in Mada. Unedible. Any Gargotte is better.

Pokeris
03-31-22, 19:37
Double Whammy. COVID therefore no flights. Cyclone season at its peak. Honestly. What did you expect. That's why I still not bother with Madagascar. And lack of cheap flights. I never paid more than 700. To TNR. It's a market. During Cyclone season most girls head back to their families. Most are from Antalaha and Sambave region. To travel around during peak rainy season is the worst time to visit Mada. But everybody to his own. I'm planning for July 22 to head back to Mama Africa. But most likely it'll be Tanzania Kenya or Uganda. Even in normal times for me the best times to visit MADA are April or October. Usually cheap Air France flights. July August peak holiday season for French Tourists and Malgache.

La Buse.

And Pizza gastronomy. Worst junk food in Mada. Unedible. Any Gargotte is better.What I expect? Do I said I not enjoying? If you know how to monger the season its not important mada is big can go different towns and all girls is here. Rainy season its not makes difference for me as most of the times its rains at night and not every day. I been mada 3 times on rainy seasons and never have problems. You can leave that stories about rainy seasons for newbies who never been mada. Pizzas gastronome have some healthy food not all junk.

Neddy69
04-01-22, 11:42
What I expect? Do I said I not enjoying? If you know how to monger the season its not important mada is big can go different towns and all girls is here. Rainy season its not makes difference for me as most of the times its rains at night and not every day. I been mada 3 times on rainy seasons and never have problems. You can leave that stories about rainy seasons for newbies who never been mada. Pizzas gastronome have some healthy food not all junk.Yes. You said it. Cyclone season doesn't make any difference to YOU. Ask the 200.000 people who lost everything on the east coast. Of course Nosy Be is usually not as affected. Your business if you like to spend 36 hours in Taxi Brousse instead of 24 hours. Of course the pussy is there. Where should it go. For me the problem is not normal rain but torrential rains which sweeps away bridges and roads and damages them or makes them unpassable for weeks on, so you can travel at a snails pace. Travel in Cyclone season can and does wreck or delay your travel plans. Therefore I'll never recommend traveling to Mada during the period end of December till end of March.

La Buse.

BrasilSoccer0
04-01-22, 20:59

Hotel recife had some rooms renovated with new mattresses and new AIRCON for 45 k per night. To get to the club you just walk as the street has massive lighting now and people are all over the bars that pop up along the way.

Mangily? No! Its bloody hot for a room without A/C and no reason to leave Toliara that has tons of girls.

Now I wait for the question. Anyone has been in toliara?Did you mean the old Recife hotel or the newer one Recife Annex? The newer one has a dirt road that leads up to it and it floods really bad during rainy sea.

Also, Ipyou mentioned there are more pavement and the city is not sandy or dusty! This I've got to see to believe as for me that was the biggest negative side of Toliara: sand everywhere!

Member #4740
04-02-22, 16:28
Also, Ipyou mentioned there are more pavement and the city is not sandy or dusty! This I've got to see to believe as for me that was the biggest negative side of Toliara: sand everywhere!Some part of the city was transformed to something like las Vegas of Mada look brand new with zero sand. I will add old photo for comparison.

Member #4740
04-02-22, 16:38
Here is 2018 photos.

Albert9989
04-02-22, 19:24
Here is 2018 photos.Looks renewed, yes, my last trip there was 2019 and looking same as your 2018 pics.

From where came the money? Chinese?

Or a new mineral project to exploit the sands around Toliara?

Pokeris
04-02-22, 23:06
Went out Saturday at 22.00 pm. And could believe many girls inside taxibe, biliard bar and even some standing outside like good old times similar at low season few years ago. Collected 5 facebook contacts and start to chat with girls offering 30 k for short time all 5 agree instantly come my hotel when I want Its just shows how they desperate for money without tourist. I am pretty sure they even agree 20 k for short time but for me this amount sounds like take advantages of situation 10 k more or less not make big deal for me but for girls does.

Blowjobs on the beach at night for 10 k from taxibe, biliard bar girls or the girls who walks at night its still on the list. Get it from 2 diffrent girls with cum in the mouth two nights in a row. Its romantic to sit at the beach look at the stars when girl is blowing for you.

Pity its just on weekends more busy here and on weekdays becomes a bit calm again but if you plan a bit can have new girls everyday.

Bienenstich
04-03-22, 04:23
With the world recovering from covid insanity Madagascar seems to follow with relaxing their entry rules. Now antigen test on arrival which is a huge upgrade in comparison to the pcr test and prebooked hotel IMO.

https://madagascar-tourisme.com/en/travel-alerts-for-madagascar/

Member #4740
04-03-22, 06:03
From where came the money? Chinese?

Or a new mineral project to exploit the sands around Toliara?How I know I am not working in the City Council. But.

I saw many SUV /4 X4/ Pickup trucks in the evening next to the bar area, traffic jams from those cars were intense. Some peoples got money.

On the other hand the level of poverty increased dramatically, I would say that it's easier to get rid of cancer then girls in the clubs. They will follow you to your room even if you reject them.

From Toliara I took two separate flights to Nosy with a stop over for a few days in Tana. I found a new mongering area in Tana so it keeps me busy. Price of domestic flights are in the moon.

SouthEaster
04-03-22, 22:45
It is indeed but I am looking for the pre arrival pcr to be dropped as well. It seems to be a trend most if not all Western countries are following and many not so Western countries like Cambodia. Now all we need is more flights!

Still looking at August for my return. Please let nothing more fuck things up!

Neddy69
04-05-22, 06:20
It is indeed but I am looking for the pre arrival pcr to be dropped as well. It seems to be a trend most if not all Western countries are following and many not so Western countries like Cambodia. Now all we need is more flights!

Still looking at August for my return. Please let nothing more fuck things up!Flights in July and August are prohibitive expensive. Are you planning to fly from Bangkok? Even before COVID I never flew July and August. Cheapest from Europe was always Air France, depending from which gateway city I fly. Now I see nothing lower than around 1000 Euros. When I fly to Mada it'll be either April or October. I always managed to find return flight around 650 to 700 Euros. But that's really rock bottom. Ethiopian worked out too expensive for me. Most direct flight still the good ol' Air France. Long haul. Good food and good board service. The only horror is change flights at De Gaulle. Took hours to pass through security.

Madagascar. Hard to get to. Hard to leave.

La Buse.

Tipp. I flew back on Dec 24th and Jan 31st. Rock bottom price as nobody flies on these dates. LOL. Had a great Christmas party 2019. All Stewardesses even captain were running around with Santa Claus head gear.

Tottem
04-05-22, 14:46
Last time I visited I took a last minute direct flight Warsaw to Nosy Be it was only 2 weeks but it was very cheap like 500 euro. I do not know if they will get a landing permit this season?

Neddy69
04-05-22, 17:05
Last time I visited I took a last minute direct flight Warsaw to Nosy Be it was only 2 weeks but it was very cheap like 500 euro. I do not know if they will get a landing permit this season?There's actually flights on their website but I see only packages.

SouthEaster
04-05-22, 21:27
No I used to live in Cambodia so I flew with Air Mauritius via KL and Singapore. Around 10 hours all in and normally cost under a 1000 US return! Damn good. I am patiently waiting for that route to reopen and I still return to SEA as my old stomping grounds. I am hopeful that they restart before I want to go as travel via Europe is bloody expensive and not exactly convenient. Last time 2 back to back 10 hour flights and no sleep for 2 days just about did my head in.

Amadeuss
04-06-22, 23:56
If you want to go this year, book now!

I observe the fares regularly and just saw an increase by AF from August of about 50 EU for the rtn ticket. Now about 800 EU for the autumn flights.

Neos Charter from Italy direct to NosyBe is about 900. -

The only additional flights are coming up with Ais Austral via Reunion. But they are never cheap, above 1000 EU.

TA, AirMaur, KenyaAir. Not approved yet.

Ethiopian could get a permit for NosyBe. But the Mada minister in charge wanted to get 2 seats on every flight for their own personnel to check the handcarry luggage during the flight (because of the 75 kg gold smuggling from their treasure last year) For sure Ethiopian refused.

Prices won't fall this year anymore for reasons we all know.

Pokeris
04-07-22, 17:18
No I used to live in Cambodia so I flew with Air Mauritius via KL and Singapore. Around 10 hours all in and normally cost under a 1000 US return! Damn good. I am patiently waiting for that route to reopen and I still return to SEA as my old stomping grounds. I am hopeful that they restart before I want to go as travel via Europe is bloody expensive and not exactly convenient. Last time 2 back to back 10 hour flights and no sleep for 2 days just about did my head in.https://www.cocolodgemajunga-madagascar.com/retour-dair-mauritius-a-madagascar/

SouthEaster
04-08-22, 21:03
Dynamite news! You made my day. Now I just have to get to Mauritius. I am hopeful the KL / Sing flights will be reinstated soon. Things are looking up!

Bienenstich
04-10-22, 00:12
Contrary to what I have read about Charles de Gaulle airport being a nightmare I think its a very nice airport. Lots of smoking rooms. Try find one at BKK airport LOL. Walking from 2 F to 2 K gates took 20 min at most at cdg. Touchdown in tnr and within an hour I try hustling for a taxi without success so I just paid up the 60 k. Goes rather fast buying visa doing antigen test exchange some money and leave airport. Check in at sole very nice got my bags carried all the way to room. Got assistance to withdraw some cash as well from the ATM just outside. Try finding a girl got approached by a few offered 20 k which was hesitantly accepted after I came inside her she wanted more I told her what we agreed to and have no problems.

Am very thirsty and hungry can go eat outside but am just very tired ID rather try sleep now haha.

Bienenstich
04-10-22, 11:35
Airfare being rather cheap at a little under 720 euro certainly comes with its drawbacks weird flight times arrive late night Saturday etc. I tried looking for a sim but without success shops closed so a day without mobile internet it is. Beggers and bumpsters rather annoying and lots of them not giving any attention at first and just say j'ne veux pas doesn't seen too wield much success. Ig nothing will change that they just harass you no matter what you do LOL. Went for some grocery shopping after lunch in LE buffet jardin and trying to find a girl now during day time not much to chose from but I think I can make it work.

Bienenstich
04-11-22, 05:12
Had a nice short time with a rather pale skin girl which I picked up in sole hotel area. No word French but it just worked out very well. 30 k ST and a petit cadeux. LE pizza gastronomy acceptable meal but the ice-cream from glacier with the view of the city is the real deal. Relax for a bit until dark so putes come out of their holes. Spot a short Merina no word French again offered 20 k which was accepted. Had a nice session with her while I got money to pay her she asked me if I want her to sleep with me. I just offered 30 k which was happily accepted. Had two more shags and the experience as a whole was excellent. Barely any words exchanged she cuddled a lot while I was reading a book. Grabbing my hand to touch her boobies and ass. Fumbling her Lille and inserting some fingers no problem. Wanted to ride me too which I rarely experience good. Letting me inside her ass as well without any words exchanged is definitely a first for me and a very enjoyable one. Condoms never being mentioned two times now (the previous ones I mentioned). God in Europe I'm starving on such experiences and here is just the norm saying I love it would be an understatement. All that for 30 k no hassle just very smooth transaction.

Am typing too much and need to try out hotel breakfast.

Member #4740
04-11-22, 05:42
Airfare being rather cheap at a little under 720 euro..Some guys just fly and enjoy while others monitor flights fare for months and ctrying about how expensive is it.

Why is that?

Pokeris
04-11-22, 14:59
Had a nice short time with a rather pale skin girl which I picked up in sole hotel area. No word French but it just worked out very well. 30 k ST and a petit cadeux. LE pizza gastronomy acceptable meal but the ice-cream from glacier with the view of the city is the real deal. Relax for a bit until dark so putes come out of their holes. Spot a short Merina no word French again offered 20 k which was accepted. Had a nice session with her while I got money to pay her she asked me if I want her to sleep with me. I just offered 30 k which was happily accepted. Had two more shags and the experience as a whole was excellent. Barely any words exchanged she cuddled a lot while I was reading a book. Grabbing my hand to touch her boobies and ass. Fumbling her Lille and inserting some fingers no problem. Wanted to ride me too which I rarely experience good. Letting me inside her ass as well without any words exchanged is definitely a first for me and a very enjoyable one. Condoms never being mentioned two times now (the previous ones I mentioned). God in Europe I'm starving on such experiences and here is just the norm saying I love it would be an understatement. All that for 30 k no hassle just very smooth transaction.

Am typing too much and need to try out hotel breakfast.Nice report its good your enjoying. I see you like street girls at tana. Before few years was a bit better selection of street girls its was possible find more younger and good looking I done few of them also. But this time I didn't see anything I like. Biggest concentration of street girls probably on avenue de independence both sides of the street.

Hotel de L'avenue. It has new disco inside on second floor for a bit more rich Malagasies its cozy inside with good music comfortable sofas and dancers inside. When this disco is open next to it outside many young Malagasy people party also.

Younger street girls standing outside next to the disco. You can't miss it its closest disco from sole hotel just on the avenue de independence.

For a food you can try Irish pub its a new place very popular always packed with reasonable prices and many cute waiters girls. Enjoy!

Pokeris
04-12-22, 05:30
https://actu.orange.mg/reouverture-des-frontieres-72-000-passagers-attendus-pour-les-trois-prochains-mois/

Bienenstich
04-15-22, 07:31
My last post didn't come through oh well.

Had a nice meal at LE petit verdaut. Foie Gras on pokpok sauce for entree with complimentary bread and butter. Main course steak Cebu grille avec gratin dauphinois and an excellent glass of wine. Came in at 86 k all in plus the taxi rt 10 k. Desert glacier ice cream. I wouldn't have minded eclairs but sadly no have. You'd have my fullest respect if you'd make that trip on pied starting off hungry and leaving over eaten lmao. Didn't feel like a soldier that day.

Gathered some info during the day. RT Nosy Be 800 k+ AR starting price pff. The one time I asked one guy for exchange rate on cash I get punished for it 3+ days. Daily harassment for asking the rate on my currency, oh well.

Have a chubby girl for 20 k. Instant regret tho bc I saw a pretty rather pale girl. ST itself was nice BBFS reverse missionary lots of joking around and laughing ending cip without any stress, nice. Go out ASAP to pull pale girl, no see but haute madamme in front of my hotel so I take her. Smells very nice dressed pretty as hell, hair done very well, coloured blonde sections straightened excellent. Rather pale too. I'm guessing 30+ ans which was confirmed. She tried renegotiating in room even tho we confirmed 15 k outside. She negotiated very well, trying to make use of condom and when I was just about to kick her out bc three plus times saying no is enough she just dumps the condom and sits on me sans capote. I come outside her no problem not too important to me. 30 k it is.

LT Girl from previous day approaches me very soon after I go out for the 3rd time of the night. I just wanted to meet pale girl but I was offered 5 k LT by said girl. I asked like three times to see if I don't misunderstand or something. Ok 5 k LT it is then instant boner. Geiz ist geil. Anal again a2 p too. BJ very well. She from Tamatave. Creampied two times and early Morning I release her with 5 k.

Had some meals in LE Gastromie Pizza, steak frite just too good, juice ok. Sandwich kebab surprisingly good. Sugarcane juice off street vendors meh. Had way better in Colombia and Thailand. With icecubes too here its just warm as piss. Borderline acceptable at best.

Have a betsileo girl from antsirabe for 2 h at 30 k. She talked a little too much but I took some pictures, she dressed very nice and took like 45 min to really warm up. Sex was very nice after I creampied her she just sat on top of me for well over 20 min talking to me asking me if she can kiss me bc allegedly she enjoys. I kiss her and get hard inside her. Exchange number and release her with said 30 k.

Good sleep I try to get to Tamatave. Have like some hours to kill so I propose to a girl I already knew at sapphire hotel 30 k for 5 h. Very nice afternoon session dumped three loads inside her, lots of fumbling cuddling and GFE sex and say ok am finished. Hotel 32 k and for the girl well she wasn't happy with 30 k, demanded 50 k I sigh but pay up.

Try to get to cotisse with a taxi after nightfall, agreed on 5 k, driver not happy with that wants 20 k, I pay up, annoying but it was through hotel and thus safe idk. Ride to Tamatave was rough, had a shit seat which was drenched in piss so sat in there for 14 h LOL. Checked in anjara hotel for 80 k bc flamboyant closed sadly. Many cyclopousse rides 500 AR is accepted 1 k is ok with me too.

La Terasse menu du jour salad, poisson cooked with butter in foil with complimentary veggies and a bananamousse dessert with a big THB at 21.5 k. For petit dejeuner omlette du fromage with some coffee and grenadelle just at 17.5 k. Selection of women rather rough from what I scouted so far, too tired so didn't get laid for a night.

I think you already now NIO, for me it is bc I enjoy searching for airfare and I don't have the strongest earning power. Would just fly private if I could lmao.

The tip with the disco is appreciated Pokeris I tried scouting it few times without much success sadly will have to try on a weekend or idk maybe its just not my thing. I don't drink too much so.

Killedsoul I also have yellow fever Asian girlies my favourite for sure. I don't bother too much with online dating or keeping contact, usually I prefer phone numbers or whatever is available. Not too sure about numbers or availability on girls of Asian descent at this moment sadly.

SouthEaster
04-15-22, 22:42
Thanks for the update. Glad to see you enjoying Mada and for unbelievable prices. The girls must be desperate.

For the 800 K RT to NB I assume it is for taxi brousse but what does +AR mean?

Lastly what on earth is killedsoul? Sounds like some old punk band!

Bienenstich
04-16-22, 16:31
Hi SE,

A killedsoul is a BM who pm me. I rather post public if is smth general. RT nosy be from tana 800 k+ AR is considering promo price so 800 k and a little over. ISO code is MGA but I've seen AR being mentioned here a lot which is fine as symbol ig. Sure my bad for typing AR instead or AR. And no that price is not taxi brousse its from tsaradia website or office for flight.

I am kinda surprised that one or two sentences from neddy69 haunt me for the past few days LOL. One has to suffer to enjoy femme malgache. The harassments from the beggars, the fuckin vendors with their dustmagnets, the scams, the negotiating, the inconvenience of moving around etc.

The budget he claims to use. Back home I thought absolute BS. But am here now and well one sure can enjoy mada to the fullest even with small money no doubts. Some guys just soldiers with high pain tolerance.

Anyways Finally made my first shag in the brothels near cotisse station, for that cheap price of big THB 3. 5 k I drank three am afraid LOL. Spent a wonderful afternoon there with a cheap shag onsite for 5 k and before it got dark took one to hotel. Was rather weird and I think Bush girl. She ask me what is a hairdryer she saw in bathroom lmao. No problems using her three times during her stay to deposit some cream inside her. Acceptable for 30 k. Much hassle no ID card cadeux 10 k pour reception no way of ever repeating that. Sex was nice don't get me wrong but everything else just no.

Met a civy girl for lunch. Took her to la terasse, menu du jour just excellent three course menu, simple, cost effective, beaucoup. Just grenadelle just too good. She orders a la carte and complains later I waste too much money on food lmao. Didn't have too many hopes but the curiosity just got the better of me. I have like 4 hours until she comes back to my hotel where I have to try get rid of her. Wasted a day scouting for info instead of whoring around in cotisse brothels oh well. Am definitely not a mrenternational who can sit in a girls apartment for weeks or months even, altho he did in other countries me thinks.

God French is such an awful language to learn. Spanish just went so much smoother even tho I started Spanish from 0 and French I had in school for 8 years LOL. But IMO it still just has the very nice charme of being the language of the noble. Langue de haute volee ou du haute bourgeoisie. Should be an acceptable place to learn french at best I think. Not too sure about other places for comparison unfortunately.

Pokeris
04-16-22, 21:04
After spend 24 days in nosybe and fucked 21 diffrent girl I liked majority from facebook as clubs and ambataloaka walkers was a bit of low quality I start lack of the girls so I decide go check diffrent towns. Take taxibrouss from ankify to ambilobe for 20 k the road was not fixed but aint so bad it takes 3 and a half hours to reach ambilobe. Check in at hotel national they have diffrent room types start from 40 k up to 80 k it was not so bad for few nights. Went for a walk its a small town didint see any girls I liked so comeback hotel and start check my girls facebook contacts from ambilobe and start texting them for my disappointment most of the girls left ambilobe for study in mahajunga and Diego. I went later out again have some food have a walk but could see any girl I like again. I thought I will check the clubs at night not a big deal. But a bit later one girl who is my type reply to my message on fb and confirm she is at ambilobe.

I offer her to come my hotel but she was a bit shy at first and we agree to meet outside my hotel for a drink. For my surprise she knew a bit English as ambilobe have free English school and she went here for 3 month. We went to eat ice cream and talk a bit. Sweet girl just turn 18 years old 2 month ago and completely my type slim, no kids, nice firm breast. I ask do she has ID card she said not yet. Later we went my hotel reception seems they care even less about ID than me don't ask anything. We watch a movie after she agree stay all night and leave in a morning for school. Sex was good can't complain she make me cum 2 times. In a morning I put 40 k in her bag and told her its for food and for bajaj for school she even not look at money kiss me and left.

When the night come I decided I need to check clubs here as it was Friday night. From waitress in restaurants and facebook girls I get all names of the clubs but seems all swear the same just golden night and taxibe worth to visit and most busy. So around 23.00 pm I walk from my hotel to golden club order 1 thb small and sit inside was 6 people on Friday night so I finish a beer and left for taxibe for my surprise taxibe even was worst 4 people inside I order thb and sit next to the waitress at bar. I text her on my phone in french and ask her what's wrong why is no people here? She told me its Ramadan and already second week the same no people. I ask her which club I shoud go where is more people she suggest me golden night. I show her photo on my phone with empty club and she star laugh. Finish my beer and decide go back hotel walk out from taxibe at midnight and its no bajaj. Well what I can do? Walk all the way back my hotel it was not very comfortable walk in the middle of nowhere in the dark just dogs barking on me from all sides. Wake up in a morning and left for Diego with taxi brouss for 20 k from ambilobe to diego takes 7 hours in total as road not fixed same bad as before some places even worst. Ambilobe is worth to stay at least for one night if you passing by I just was not lucky with timing of ramadan. I think its a bit better city than ambanja have more restaurants, more clubs. For food was good kekasha restaurant and KBG. Also have brand new hotel name mouna with nice rooms similar look like tripolista hotel in tana. Rooms start from 90 k up to 120 k.

SouthEaster
04-16-22, 21:33
Again thanks to Pokeris for the detailed report. I had heard there was now a taxi be in Ambilobe but nothing reported until now. A shame it was nearly empty, I didn't realize Ramadan was observed very much there. Good place to break up the trip north. From your experience now it seems the taxi brousse from Tana to Diego is 30 hours instead of 28. What a fucked up place! Thar's why we love / hate it!

Neddy69
04-16-22, 22:22
Through Rue de L'Independance without being harassed.

First of all. Every Mada newbie faces the same problem.

All street beggars and money changers immediately recognize a new face in town.

Now it depends on how you move and how you dress.

And which side of the road you use.

Always use the right side as you walk towards LE Glacier. The majority of the money changers are on the left side. Where the Fokontany (town hall) is.

The trick is to look, walk and behave like a destitute French minimum pensioner. A colon.

First walk slow, never respond to offers. Keep on walking just shake your head slowly. NEVER talk. Keep your head straight. Never wear a day pack, hipbag or the like. Dead give away for a tourist. Wear nondescript cloth. I wear a worn out cargo pant from CandA and plain bleached TShirt and a local straw head and Sandals. Look like you know exactly where you're again. Never stop and look, that's where the beggars strike. NEVER give any of them a cadeau.

Bon chance.

La Buse.

Who went through the same initiation process 7 years ago.

Member #4740
04-17-22, 06:51
After 3 weeks in Toliara I took a flight to Nosy Be (one week) via Tana (3 days), and flew back to Toliara. That's 5 flights. And back to Tana

From Hotel recife in Toliara to the airport I took a PusPus 1 K to TaxiBruss station and from there 10 K taxi to airport. From Ivato I took a 30 K taxi to hotel tripolista 147 K per night. Then another 30 K taxi to the airport.

Arrive to Nosy I took 5 K minivan to Hell ville and then 2 k Bajaj to "Dar".

The way back from Nosy is 2 K Bajaj to Hell ville and 10 K Special Bajaj (not shared) to the Airport. Then the same 30 K taxi to hotel Tripolista and back to Airport. Arriving in Toliara, I took a 10 K taxi to the hotel recife. You need some tricks to get this price.

Toliara is the best accessible Mongering destination in Mada with zero effort to take a girl from the clubs. Then you go out of the club, a pack of 7 girls run after you. They agree to any price as they are dirt poor.

Hotel Recife has only one good room with brand new Aircon and firm Mattress. The entrance to the hotel Gym is 5 K per day or 50 K per month. The hotel is also used as a girls meeting place. Knocking on your door is common. Sweeming pool is very nice but I did not took the "risk" as the water look to me not so clear.

Again the only problem here is where to eat. If you think you sit in Gargotte and eat Brochettes like there is no tomorrow then think again. I only find 3 place that I know to avoide get sick, Pizza Gastro, Score supermarket, and hotel soavadia.

In Toliara make sure you secure everything both in the room and the shower when a girl comes to visit.

Bienenstich
04-17-22, 21:05
OK got rid of civy. God that was awful bc I am really not used to it. I thought it would be like an annoying ex who just can't move on but no worries really. Man, how can one be with one girl for such a long time. I even struggle with LT most of the times. Like I get annoyed very quickly if the girl has any demands, makes too much noise, talks too much, can't keep herself busy or whatnot. Maybe I just have serious attachment issues and barebacking prosies with closing the transaction immediately after is what god intended me to do.

So far maybe half the women just keep following up with demands and I get it, life is rough and such but I am not the red cross, the bahnhofsmission or what have you. Maybe am too cheap but honestly man most my offers get accepted immediately. Which usually is a sign of overpaying. I thought like its just the most inefficient market I ever done transactions in and negotiating with the complimentary behaviour I am used to don't yield the normal results. Still learning the ropes but lots of fun it sure is.

Anyways I went for nice dinner at la terasse. Steak Cebu avec sauce poivre vert et purree pomme de terre. Man French cuisine world class and the very best IMO for sure. Came in at a little shy of 30 k.

Next morning.

I eat un omelette du fromage bc just too good at la terasse 15,5 k. Came in a little too late later for menu du jour, wouldve been an excellent one oh no. La gastronomie pizza it is. Gratin de fruit de mer. Looks like catfood tastes like doggy. Order kebab sandwich tastes different than that from tana, acceptable ig. 29 k bill. Eat many icecreams too at 4 k each.

For the putes had a 5 k ST in cotisse tried to get another one but a mentally disabled pute talked too loud too long with complimentary attention whoring and thus killed it very fast for me. So I walk beach. Is some sort of festival very nice. Scouted la terasse and corner of queens bar and found a super sweet girl. Offer 20 k LT she only does ST, fine with me. Nice and clean behaviour throughout everything. Creampied her and just looking at it drool out of her too beautiful. Me thinks its normal that femme malgache very relaxed like that. Which a piggy pig like me enjoys to the fullest.

Am thinking to approach my last destination on my mada trip which is nosy be but info I gathered as gay as ru paul am afraid. I mean just look at ambatalook strip on google maps. Its useless. Absolute doggyfart. Where ATM, shopping groceries, restaurants etc. One bni ATM only? Rly nig. I need this desperately for decision making.

Amadeuss
04-18-22, 09:23
Am thinking to approach my last destination on my mada trip which is nosy be but info I gathered as gay as ru paul am afraid. I mean just look at ambatalook strip on google maps. Its useless. Absolute doggyfart. Where ATM, shopping groceries, restaurants etc. One bni ATM only? Rly nig. I need this desperately for decision making.You enjoy Tamatav and like adventures. Good! Why now spending another 1.500.000 MGA on airfare and almost 4 days travelling up and down to the Mada-Pattaya NosyBe? Stay in that area where you are. A lot to discover and enjoy.

Stay 2 or 3 nights over a weekend at the Hotel Ocean 501.70 k rooms with balcony and Oceanview. Plus good resto at the beach and girls like to come and stay there. And disco (new name) open at the wekend in walking distance.

Go north with Taxi brousse for another 4 or 5 nights at Fenerive. A couple of beachside bungalow hotels and girls at the beach to catch up with. They all still have chickenshit between their toes and not carry fake Gucci bags with them as in NB.

Or go south Canal Panglanes. You will be surprised to see the fishing ladies going naked into the sea to pull out the nets. Adventure you only find in Mada.

Member #4740
04-18-22, 10:45
Am thinking to approach my last destination on my mada trip which is nosy be but info I gathered as gay as ru paul am afraid. I mean just look at ambatalook strip on google maps. Its useless. Absolute doggyfart. Where ATM, shopping groceries, restaurants etc. One bni ATM only? Rly nig. I need this desperately for decision making.Nosy be is a slum, 90% close. 100% run down and place to eat is a pure shit. Its not the place to be. But if you enjoy cottiss dogs I think you may find it a paradise. There is a new BMOI ATM next to hotel Ambatolok.

Toliara has more girls and more everything. At 1/4 of the price.

DzikaBomba
04-18-22, 17:30
Arriving in Toliara, I took a 10 K taxi to the hotel recife. You need some tricks to get this price.

Hotel Recife has only one good room with brand new Aircon and firm Mattress. The entrance to the hotel Gym is 5 K per day or 50 K per month. The hotel is also used as a girls meeting place. Knocking on your door is common. Sweeming pool is very nice but I did not took the "risk" as the water look to me not so clear.
Could you please explain the trick to get a 10 k Taxi from Toliara Airport to Hotel Recife?

And when Hotel Recife has only one good room, what are the others like? Still acceptable? Could you please explain? I planed to stay there also in my upcoming trip.

SouthEaster
04-18-22, 21:18
My vote would probably be Tulear as well. Really cheap, about as non touristy as you could want and no lack of girls. It is boring as can be, but then again so is most of the country.

Member #4740
04-19-22, 00:11
Could you please explain the trick to get a 10 k Taxi from Toliara Airport to Hotel Recife?

And when Hotel Recife has only one good room, what are the others like? Still acceptable? Could you please explain? I planed to stay there also in my upcoming trip.Airport to town is always harder than other way around, for various reasons. When you go out of Toliara Airport to the taxi area the "recommended price" is 25 K offered by the taxi Mafia. Then you need to go to the second tier, which is private drivers. It's easy to find but one of them refused my offer and suggested 15 K instead. (I never ask how much I just offer my price).

The trick is like that, I walked out of the airport about 150 m and waited. Several taxies passed and I offered 10 k and got refused. Eventually one taxi agreed and was about to open the door and let me in. Surprise! My price dropped now to 5 K, driver was thinking I am crazy and went without me. The reason is that I saw another passenger so this driver tried to overbook. 10 k is the price to the whole taxi, not a shared taxi.

After 2 min the guy that offered 15 k arrived and took me for 10 K alone. (not shared).

More complex trick is to get from Nosy Airport to Hell Ville for 5 K. Everyone will tell you that is impossible but it is. (how I did it? Next time).

Toliara clubs are amazing, no place in Mada comes even close to that. Hotel Recife enforce ID check after midnight but not during daytime, In reality the girls argue with the security and explain that ID was forgotten at home and they allowed to pass inside.

Bienenstich
04-19-22, 01:43
Went for another scout at queens and neptune same night. Didn't really feel like another ST but offered 10 k like cheapskate, girl no want. I up my offer, 20 k ST ok np. Marie a single mum, dressed well tho and rather pale we take those. Very sweet and everything was very quick she gonzo very quick fine with me idm at that price tag really. I mean can just barely eat a la carte for that.

Man the first cotisse girl made me sick, I have flu since three days. Also have some stomach issues ever since arrival in tnr, am not laying solid eggs idk what is the problem didn't eat anything sketchy and so I hope it will cure itself.

I want some broncleer, codein bc am beginning having issue with breathing.

Had good sleep, bc sleep alone.

Want to go in pool a little bit at Neptune, thought like 5 k but nope, 20 k nah I'm good. MCB ATM there no fee to pull I make a little dance of joy bc finally man. Cost me 24 k in pulling fees so far which couldve been avoided. BNI won't let me pull so idk if have fee or no. But have only mastercard so got to work with that. Can't expect everyone to have a charles schwab, DKB, Santander, viseca or what have you reimburse BS cards which sometimes even cost annually.

Menu du jour at la terasse. Salad for entree good. Boef bourgignon, get catapulted to heaven within first fork. Boef Cebu already tender but oh man am not a guide Michelin or mark wiens but this just haute cuisine! The carrots and the boef disintegrating instantly when chewing bc so tender. Red wine reduction oof, is there anything better, I don't think so. Pinapple flan for desert excellent and to wash all down a big glass of grenadine syrup and a just grenadelle bc too good. 21 k.

Go Cotisse for 500 AR to buy ticket back to tana for 25 k. Beautiful afternoon shag with some big tit single mum. She didn't go for 5 k so I just offered 10 k, I pay the room as well 1 k. She showered me outside with a bucket of water which was very enjoyable experience.

Have a very nice evening too bc the weather so nice today and there's still Easter event of some sort so it was packed to the fullest. Very lifely and enjoyable. Tried some Malagasy delicacy called kuba for 5 k which is some sugar and nuts wrapped in banana leaves and cooked in fire. Tastes like doggy. Just pure fume ew. Ice creams nice tho creme brulee ice cream 4 k and a small excellent green ice cream for 1 k. Some people still get hard wearing pampers in their face outside in some good countries and here its just no biggie. Life is good. Got smiled at alot and approached by smoking hot civvys. No french, very shy, not receptive, what a shame.

Some English speaking resident approached me and we talk for few hours until early evening when he gets cold LOL. Joking around, gossiping and gathering info lots of fun.

Eat an omelette du fromage for dinner. Meet a good french speaking pute with nice behaviour. She offered 80 k LT I counter with 20 k and we end up agreeing 40 k LT. She didn't mind walking with me to hotel. Wanted to watch porn with me ok np LOL. Creampied her. Very arousing bc it felt like a dreamy afternoon sesh. She wants to leave I say can go with 20 k idm. She accepts eventually. Wants my fb ok bye bye.

So many tolaria recommendations. Iirc pokeris enjoyed nosybe real good, 70-200 women in front of taxi be and daytime shags also available sounds perfect to me.

I will sure consider it. RT tulear tana with taxibrousse seems like very pure pain oof. Better be 5 k shags there ill read up a bit. Am also interested in the room number of the good room of hotel Recife.

Oh man the legendary Amadeuss checking in with some tips too ty. Great reports man enjoyed reading them.

Pokeris
04-19-22, 09:23
So many tolaria recommendations. Iirc Pokeris enjoyed Nosybe real good, 70-200 women in front of taxi be and daytime shags also available sounds perfect to me.

I will sure consider it. RT tulear tana with taxibrousse seems like very pure pain oof. Better be 5 k shags there ill read up a bit. Am also interested in the room number of the good room of hotel Recife.

Oh mano the legendary Amadeuss checking in with some tips too ty. Great reports man enjoyed reading them.You not read accurate my report. I enjoyed Nosy Be as I have.

Many Nosy Be girls contacts from facebook you never see this girls in a taxibe or walking in ambataloaka. I like young girls between 18-23 years old without kids. The clubs was busy just weekends most of the times and weekdays is almost dead. If I don't have so many girls contacts from facebook my monger was disaster as I get just some girls from clubs I liked. Most girls quality here is low for my standards. But as I see you enjoy lowest quality girls from cottise brothels and street walkers next to the queens so I think you get same standard easy in Nosy Be. This girls is most desperate and go for 20 k short time at Nosybe at this moment. Another monger from forum was here for 1 week and run away as he just manage to get 1 girl here. So as you see if I have a good time here its not means another guy will have a same. Nosy Be is not same as was before it has 60-70 percent less girls. Maybe its change soon as flights start to come slowly already, hotels reopening and more girls will return.

Beno69
04-19-22, 14:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Dodochen
04-19-22, 19:37
Just no moral at all!. You have the money to fly to Mada. You know they have enormous problems there. This ladies have mostly babies and family and they don't fuck because they love you so much. To pay them 5000 Arial or even 10000 is just a crime! Why you don't try Aethiopia (Tigris) - Somalia or Yemen. Maybe even cheaper? Disgusting people like you. If they start to be criminal against Tourist you don't have to wonder.Is 10 k ok? Or 20 k? For the moral aspect? Is for example 30 EUR in Europe ok, or 50 Euro or 100 Euro?

The question is whether he forces or cheats the girl. Nothing else. What is the alternate for the people in this country to little money? Of course, they will get no money. It's just a market question.

We could just hope that the now open borders will decrease the poverty and build up the hotspots for us. That will help the people in madagascar and us tourists for more possibilities and lesser crime.

Only my opinion.

Bienenstich
04-19-22, 22:04
[Deleted by Admin]

Beno69
04-20-22, 08:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Golfinho
04-20-22, 14:38
After 3 weeks in Toliara
Again the only problem here is where to eat. If you think you sit in Gargotte and eat Brochettes like there is no tomorrow then think again. I only find 3 place that I know to avoide get sick, Pizza Gastro, Score supermarket, and hotel soavadia..Only three places? Is L'Etoile de Mer or the restaurant at Hyppocampo no longer open?

Or did you get sickened eating at those two as well.

SouthEaster
04-20-22, 21:31
I am surprised you have not tried or do not like LE Jardin. It is probably the best value for money food wise in the entire place. On the other hand 3 years back I had a miserable case of food poisoning and I am positive I got it from eating there!

In any case I am looking forward to visiting in a few months. Perhaps I will check out the one good room at Recife as well!

Bienenstich
04-24-22, 12:11
Didn't shag for a little over 24 h bc had too much fun enjoying weather, festival and so on. Menu du jour at la terasse. Zuccini filled with onions and egg for entree, blanquette du poisson and a panna cotta for desert with some grenadine syrup at 18 k.

Met up with the resident from yesterday again. He told me how he almost got robbed when getting home yesterday which surprised me bc I gave him 1 k for tuktuk. He explained that the driver doesn't want to go in dark alley so he get dropped off at main street oof.

He show me uni campus in Tamatave. Lots of fun. Gossiping around with shy girls, taking pictures and exchanging fb. Getting approached by smiling girls asking if me vazaha. I just have to laugh. A student there show me his room. I enjoy the view a little too long bc the trees the birds, chickens, the Cebu cows and everything just very chill and convo in solid English very fun. Walk to stadium barikadimy. It feels very exotic for me bc never been to Africa before. A shithole par excellence, I love it. Get to touch some cute little Cebu cow bc I saw the peasant taking care of it. He laugh on my request but he just held it for me so I can pet it LOL. Take picture and it starts raining a bit. Go hotel with tuktuk do some grocery shopping and scout for a shag.

Scouted a doable Asian looking but chubby and rather pale girl. Wants 30 k ST I say plus tard je pense. Scout for half an hour from queens to taxi be and back. See a beautiful tarte noir, Asian descent also, dress well, smell nice, hair done well, nails decent. She agree 20 k ST. Nice load inside her. Pool on bed after I pull out. She behaves well so I offer 40 k LT which is quickly accepted.

Cum inside her one more time and in morning she leaves.

Tana it is today with cotisse and plan to go nosy be after a bit. Have mixed feelings because I didn't go bathing in river yet and is possible around this area in Tamatave.

Want putes de rue in tana bc I feel like they more hot there, especially the paler ones which there are way more of in tana.

Menu du jour at la terasse. Cauliflower cucumber salad for entree, alouette sans tetes with spaghett main course and some apple smoothie for desert. Solid 18 k.

Intended to go ask in the cottisse office when I can deposit bag but naturally *****d around there eventually haha. A beautiful tarte noir with very small beautiful tits accepts 10 k very quickly. I pre bought a bremium ST hotel for 6 h at 10 k to relax here until departure. Hotel lady very charmingly harasses me for more 5 k, I pay up.

Do a menage a troix with two known cotisse prosys for 20 k. Individually they were the best of the bunch but together sadly not. Takes longer for me to finish, idm. Quid pro quo is always fine. Chilled until 30 min before departure and left Tamatave for now.

Arrived in tana walk out of cotisse station to main street offer 5 k he wants 10 I say 7 and he accepts eventually. Asks me for more money in hotel I give him a friendly reminder what our agreement was and all good.

This is probably the thing I hate most here in mada the lack of public transport, bahtbus, jeepney or just anything where one doesn't need to haggle, speak or listen to stupid questions and offers. Just want my peace man.

Checked in LE relais Normandie hotel and oh man, I do like the corner room a lot. 70 k a night. The three receptionists speak English very well. Much better than sole at 95 k.

I want to mention a very nice convo I had with the resident from Tamatave. He told me he shag for 3 k, it is possible to get ugly for 1.5 k and the very maximum he pay 5 k. That is assuming 15 or 20 min, rubberless and including room. He also did it in tana for 3 k which surprised me bc I never read it anywhere and that the reason why most my offers are accepted so quickly. A solid meal costs 2 k so its not too little ig. Was confirmed with a pale girl I like around here and even when speaking with other girls they confirm. Not that I'm going to be running around offering 3 k but just as a FYI I put this here. Imo it shouldn't be more than double but its w / e. Have good success with offering 10 k and not so good ones with 5 so ig 10 is a decent vazaha starting offer anywhere.

Had some good meals in glacier downstairs for 8 k. Upstairs menu du jour costs 15 k but it is a menu not only one dish, didn't try yet but intend to. The prosys are rather hardcore there and not even more beautiful IMO. Better dressed all of them, hair done well ok but I can find cheaper at similar quality easily so I leave glacier punting to people who enjoy idc. They be demanding upwards of 50 k after I made my offers which I am assuming is paid idk.

Booked a Nosybe ambanja roundtrip for early may so can enjoy probably my favorite place tana for a while.

Spot a sweet single mum. She accepts 10 k. Wants to use a condom. I offer her to come outside and she happily agrees to sans capote. BJ a bit rough but she tried and I could thus enjoy it. Instantly jumps off when I didn't even hit point of no return but I always give sign early when I am about to come so my bad ig. Finish in manual mode in my hand. Not my proudest fap but it just happened to be like this LOL.

I spot the pale girl I wanted from my first few nights in tana. Dressed very pretty, nails done very good and hair perfect. Offer her 10 k she haggles around and wants 20 k. Agreed. It was a beautiful shag. She showers with me and I enjoy it so much. Can't remember when I had shower fun last time if I ever had any. She kisses well and her oral also very nice which has to be appreciated in mada. After I shag her a bit she wants to ride me and does it beautifully. Gives me a bit of oral again and I feel like I'm in heaven. Knock on door, I hesitantly ask who this and what he want. Ok he wrong room, well fuck off will ya. I kiss her and go down on her. Slowly stuck it inside her and finish there too. No stress watch it drool out. Shower fun again. Exchange info and I release her with 20 k and a small shampoo bottle which she was very happy about and gave me a DFK.

Go LE carre order LE French burger. Acceptable at best. Eclair for desert and a grenadine syrup coming in at 36 k.

Check indra, I like the place good music small so drink a coke for 5 k.

Spot a beautiful tarte noir wants 40 k. Nah I'm good. Checking hotel avenue for the 5th time. No monsier les shorts. OK man overpriced drinks and girls is all I've seen in there so far. In front of the doorstep people are starving and this guy doesn't even allow me to scout bc I wear shorts lmao.

Chill hotel for a bit to scout again, tarte noir from earlier still there approaches me and wants to come. Agreed 25 k. Wants to use condom unless I pay double. Ya surely not here in mada. I say its fine I'm happy with a bit of oral. After a couple min of sucer she just sits on me, less work ig. Come inside her she doesn't bother taking shower and sleeps very deep shortly after. I watch it drool out and sleep too. Early morning she leaves with 25 k.

[Deleted by Admin]

Pokeris
04-24-22, 17:53
Take taxibrouss for 30 k today from ambilobe to vohemar. The route 70 percent is tarmac wide and nice best road I seen in mada another 25 percent road is untarmac yet but its flat and not bad. And probably 5 percent of the road was not so good. So in total from ambilobe to vohemar takes around 4 and half hour. I guess in 4-6 month its will be completely finish as roadworks still going.

SouthEaster
04-25-22, 21:29
Nice to see the roads being fixed up but what is the attraction to Vohemar? It looks like a small place in the middle of nowhere.

That said how is the Ambilobe to Diego road these days?

LoveEastAsia
04-26-22, 11:51
Nice to see the roads being fixed up but what is the attraction to Vohemar? It looks like a small place in the middle of nowhere.It is the only way to go to Sambava and Antalaha by road which are nice places.

Beno69
04-26-22, 14:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pokeris
04-26-22, 20:39
It is the only way to go to Sambava and Antalaha by road which are nice places.Yes you are right vohemar was a stop for few nights to split the route to sambava and later on for antalaha. Vohemar- sambava 150 km trip with taxibrouss takes around 5 or 5 hours and a half the as they make many stops to droping and picking up people. Ths road was not so bad not so good just normal. So if someone plan take ambilobe-sambava route direct its will be around 10 hours with taxi brouss.

Amadeuss
05-01-22, 08:34
This is what I want to show with my post!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/longform/2022/4/26/new-harvest-brings-hope-spectre-of-more-despair-in-madagascarYou are a monger and that's why you post here to exchange experiences or contributing helpful news to others.

But we are not here to discuss social injustice or climate change. There are other channels do do that. Any solution to those inequalities will involve both governmental change and societal reform. With contributing 50 k instead of 20 k MGA's to a street girl you will not change that. On the contrary, you will create more dependency on external help.

If you are so keen to become a good-doer, I can name you several NGO's where you can work as volunteer helping local people adjusting their agricultural system to the climate changes. Not with money and "wise" words, but with action.

Bienenstich
05-02-22, 02:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Tinte
05-02-22, 07:06
Again and again we read the outcry about the guy ho is overpaying the girls and eventually spoiling the so called market. It is his money of what he is free what to do with it, what he wants to.
Do not play the cheap charlie in a cheap country. Be generous as you can afford it, can you?

Some obviously can not, they are the victims of " geiz ist geil " them self in the country were they come from. Neckermann on tour is bringing them globally in miss credit.

Next to it is the absence of any human respect with speaks for it self.

As for mada it pays well off be generous and treat people with respect if you can or stay away since you spoil it with your mentality.

Golfinho
05-02-22, 07:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Bienenstich
05-02-22, 19:14
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Amadeuss
05-03-22, 09:57
Again and again we read the outcry about the guy ho is overpaying the girls and eventually spoiling the so called market. It is his money of what he is free what to do with it, what he wants to.
Do not play the cheap charlie in a cheap country. Be generous as you can afford it, can you?

Some obviously can not, they are the victims of " geiz ist geil " them self in the country were they come from. Neckermann on tour is bringing them globally in miss credit.."Antananarivo, May 1, 8:53 pm The lowest wages are rising. The President of the Republic announces that the minimum wage in the private sector will increase from ariary 200,000 to ariary 250,000. In the public sector, the increase is 25% for the lowest salaries."

In your Neckermann country its comparable to 2000 EU. Do you pay in a Laufhaus then quarter of this monthly salary to support the poor ladies from Rumania there?

Whatever you give to your lady and she is happy about it, is acceptable. But avoid to feed the gold diggers. Aside of this leeches waiting in the big discos to suck your money-blood, there are so many wonderful ladies very willing to make you happy if your treat them like a gentleman.

Bienenstich
05-03-22, 18:52
In your Neckermann country its comparable to 2000 EU. Do you pay in a Laufhaus then quarter of this monthly salary to support the poor ladies from Rumania there?

Whatever you give to your lady and she is happy about it, is acceptable. But avoid to feed the gold diggers. Aside of this leeches waiting in the big discos to suck your money-blood, there are so many wonderful ladies very willing to make you happy if your treat them like a gentleman.Too clean. Not only an intellectual response but also a mindset in which you walk through the world with open eyes instead of being a bigot.

Only thing I personally miss is critique for the fact that tinte and golf spoke in imperative while not being in any position to do so. Telling others what to do with their resources just reminds me of a spoiled brat. If I would want to get commanded around ID get a wife.

Life is good down here, enjoying central highlands with a private driver in a 4 x 4 at 130 k per day plus fuel just amazing. Can't eat too much tarte noir so took a sweet merina with me too.

NaughtyBoi
05-04-22, 06:45
"Antananarivo, May 1, 8:53 pm The lowest wages are rising. The President of the Republic announces that the minimum wage in the private sector will increase from ariary 200,000 to ariary 250,000. In the public sector, the increase is 25% for the lowest salaries."

Whatever you give to your lady and she is happy about it, is acceptable. But avoid to feed the gold diggers. Aside of this leeches waiting in the big discos to suck your money-blood, there are so many wonderful ladies very willing to make you happy if your treat them like a gentleman.Yes people are free to do what they want with their money.

But keep your guard up and pay for the services just don't get fooled else might be missing a kidney.

Tinte
05-06-22, 15:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bienenstich
05-07-22, 23:11
I eat menu du jour at LE glacier for 8 k. Not rice Cantonese even tho I asked if it is which was confirmed. They didn't care after I complain so I went to check for menu du jour upstairs. Tongue cebu, nope. Waitress followed me and told me can give me that enhanced rice, sweet. Scout for car rental info. After searching for a couple hours I make an appointment for next morning cause he working right now. Chill hotel until nightfall.

As soon as it gets dark I search for my sweet merina. Not here. Many other putes approaching me. I just say je veux une femme specefique. Letting them know the name and left for hotel. Reception call me half an hour later and it is the sweet merina.

I just offered her 40 k LT which was accepted. I asked her if she want come with me for seven days and more if she still wishes to do so after that week. Was accepted. Shower fun, pics and some excellent shags. Is a bit reluctant to let me watch my load drool out but its fine as its not like in Europe where half of the girls jump up instantly after you cream them to wipe it off.

Anyways after driver offered 35 euros per day. I say no have euros but am willing to pay 130 k per day. Was accepted with the condition that he will eat some food with me sometimes. Idm. I told him can start in two days. I did: tana-andasibe-tamatav-foulpointe-tamatav-tana-antsirabe-ranomafana-antsirabe-tana. 10 days. One million mga just for fuel LOL. Will do a day trip to ampefy as well. But am exhausted rn.

Andasibe nationalpark. Just looking at the price makes one poor man. 96 k all in, oof. I thought can touch lemurs there which I read wrong in the net. Oh well. Had a good guide tho, luring lemurs, searching and scouting good, saw 4 out of 6 daytime types of lemurs in 3 h. He a bird specialist which was absolutely amazing. Pinpointing them. Explaining everything very good. Helping me make notes. Awesome. Lots of other things too. I go vakona lodge after national park, can touch two kinds of lemurs on my shoulder and in the trees, bamboo lemurs were hiding, what a shame. 30 k all in. Well worth it. Half an hour, take pictures, touch them and am gonzo.

Tamatav. Girl says tsara be when she sees me checking hotel with swimming pool. 83 k hotel blue lagoon. Take a nice swim in there. She can't even swim like a dog, still great time. Had to buy her swimming suit bc she doesn't own one. 22 k.

Foulpointe. Just no. 3 h for 50 km. Driver stopped bc he saw a chameleon on the road. He cute. Yes I assumed gender. Beach acceptable or idk I don't really care. Girl likes a lot and I am happy for and with her. Languste dinner for me and two other plates a little shy of 40 k. Searched for moule frite for so long no have. Scallops and oysters have tho.

Tamatav, check in anjara for 80 k. Excellent shower fun, I have it everyday but here she gave me a soapy after I guided her. While I lay on the shower floor she slid up and down from legs to neck. She stuck it inside her eventually. Too much fun. No air mattress yet but ill buy when I find.

Have a good evening in the beach promenade again, ride the biggest wheel for 1 k. Very nice how they operate without electricity. Just giving momentum by climbing to the center and walking to the outer diameter of the wheel. I like it even more than the static velocity ones which run on electric motors.

Tana. Driver gets 35 k parking fine and scream at the girl for being late. (she went grab more clothes and went shopping a bit) I find it funny but obviously showed no reaction. He gives the fine to his son (bc he police officer) to negotiate a discount. Was told he paid 12 k, am happy for him. Girl told me she apoligized multiple times but driver was like no, no no! Laughed tears, life is good.

Antsirabe, have some beautiful dinner at a gargotte 50 m from hotel diamond. Two dishes big bottle of juice and icecream. 18 k. I offer girl to go tahiti in hotel diamond. I just wanted to scout but she seemed to enjoy it. I told her before that I am not going to buy overpriced bottles I can get in score for half. She doesn't mind buying two bottles. I wait till she drinks them, enjoy some dry humping, groping and twerking. Ya not my world, but I leeched off her enjoyment, I was happy too. Coffee in gargotte 300, nah you get 500 madamme.

Beautiful merinas. Food, hotels and transport excellent value for money. ID say is a budget tana. Take with a grain of salt tho as I have been there only two days. Oh and weather super nice, it gets eko fresh in the evening.

Ranomafana. The harassment is bad but other than that absolutely worth it. Just the route from tana to here alone is well worth it. Hotel de therme, warm swimming pool 7.5 k all in. Have to wear that stupid swimming hat which looks like a condom. I don't like either but meh.

Just outside the hotel de therme compound theres a broken bridge in the river which I used to go bath in almost the middle of the river. Beautiful surroundings. I went in the waterfall just outside of nationalpark and made a hike up the waterfall, one ramp short of reaching the 2nd plateau but it was too slippery, the waterflowrate too much and not much space available bc is a crevice. Its reinhold messner light at best. But a sweet adventure it sure was. Guide said too dangerous, ya sure man. Look at the geometry of the rocks, they perfect. Ranomafana as a whole is just like a tale from brothers grimm. Stunning. Had to take two guides bc driver freaking out thinking am insane. Ok I let myself get poor after discussing for well over 2 h. 90 k. Some of the worst leeches on earth man. They did doggy. I swam, climbed and did all the pathing myself. Never again. Those 90 k are still cursing me from hell.

If someone have an explanation why nationalpark tour is so prohibitavely expensive ID really like to know. Is it bc of the willingness of tourists to pay horrendous sums, the greenpeace like organisations milking the life out of dudes for something what should be public domain or is it the government itself just demanding easy vazaha money.

The suffering bc of no internet, mosquitos and lack of french food was bad. But the beautiful things I saw made it up easily. Gargottes decent but ID rather splurge on french / good food. The girl too sweet all the time. She very devoted and affectionate. Synergy already very good from the get go and improving slowly too. Talking always at a minimum. Feels like she my wife. Life is beautiful. The decadence was pure af. Felt like a demigod. Pure bliss.

Back in tana first stop jumbo score. Eclair and a shawarma at boulangerie 12.5 k, I am in heaven again. Buy air matress, 15 x 2 l bottles softdrinks, toothpaste and shampoo. 80 k, get 50 mga change back, nice. Can probably creampie tintes two fathers LT for that. Price maybe lower if gay you say, eh. Am full gay then. Nerd.

Softdrinks a little under 2 x what I pay back home, expensive but needed. 3. 9 k /2 l, am praying for promo.

Girl want indra. Sure. Check hotel avenue first. 5 k entry no drink. Good music. Monsier obligatoire consume quand s'asseoir table. Ok, bye. I thought about ordering boef cebu carpaccio but the pushiness after I say plus tard three times reminds me thai gogos. Took my girl straight to indra. Two big bottles 14 k. She tired so less twerking but it was a pleasure, every one treating me like leopold deux bc recieving a cigarette getting drenched in compliments.

Walk hotel. First police control, passport in hotel, fuck. I play as dumb as beno but charming. Girl just walks cursing at them, only thing I understand is vazaha. Hotel one minute away I say passport there because reception finishes up registration. Eventually get asked for a coke, I give 1 k say shoprite kely coke. Can give big bottle hotel, they don't want to. Gift one cig and the girl is outrageous. Dahalo kely, lmfao. Allegedly they don't offer protection, I think otherwise.

Bienenstich
05-10-22, 20:23
Road is very nice all the way to the geysir. Stuck in tana for 1.5 h bc traffic, no biggie.

Got harassed for well over half an hour the millisecond I exit the car. I don't want to buy anything. 5 k, to sit in a kind pavillon, 2 k massage or bag of dirt and 2.5 k for one picture. I know bc I was offered a million times. Just leave me in peace. After all I paid 8 k for something what should be free I'm not understanding. Swam in all of the three pools (1.2 /.45 / .2 m depth), two geysirs (with three squirtholes) and one river. Geysir most enjoyable. Two cold, one warm water. Rocks feel very nice, have decent geometry for multiple positions to bath in. Smell of sulfur a bit weird but not unpleasant. The warm one I like a little more cause the water streams more consistently. Sitting in there while girl serves me smokes, soft drinks and kisses felt like a fairytale. Cold ones more like squirt, pause and repeat. [Deleted by Admin]

Driver asked if I want chute de Lilly, 45 min more drive from geysir. Guide mandatory. 90 k still cursing me. I just can't. Driver said its unbathable there anyways bc people don't have toilets and thus lay their benos in the river. Return home it is. Horn concert while being stuck in tana. Driver sadly didn't do jingle bells melody but we made it to hotel after all.

Am excited for nosy be, trying to figure out if have taxi brousse from ambanja to ankify. Rest should be easy.

Tinte
05-15-22, 08:16
I hired a Tuktuk after some negotiation only one wanted the Jop for 60 k, aller et retour. At first I hade to give him 10 k for petrol. Got stooped by the police, they asked fore passport etc. - made me feel mot save as I told them our plans for the day. After that it was a very good daytrip to the vulkanolake with a nude bath. Children in abundance selling reckless. Needed a guide for the park too. Very scenic landscape he made stops and he had a lot to explain.

On the way back a stop for some beers, the driver an me.

Geo Explorer
05-15-22, 14:04
Cum inside her one more time and in morning she leaves.Nice reports, Bienenstich! I'm curious if the girls in Mada use any contraception or are they willing to get pregnant from your seed? Do you happen to know anything about it?

Bienenstich
05-16-22, 08:58
I don't think they use any contraception simply bc too expensive. I did many single mums and they didn't seem to care so vasectomy recommended. No need to get vulnerable for nothing.

Amadeuss
05-16-22, 10:24
Lake Tritriva is a volcanic lake, 15 km from Antsirabe. There's a strict Fady (= Malgache taboo) for this lake and swimming is not allowed. A story tells of foreign divers who took the risk; they never returned, and their bodies were never found. If you boast of your adventures swimming in that beautiful, green lake, disregarding their culture and get beaten up, then don't complain.

Bathing in the hot springs however is OK.

Tinte
05-16-22, 23:28
There are lots of videos of jumping and swimming in the lake. However, I asked the driver and the Guide as I was thinking about things like that. They said: No problem.

Tinte
05-17-22, 13:06
Yes that lake is fady too, to swim in .

First of all in decency and respect of the culture. How ever strong they follow this rules them self nowadays can bee in question but does not matter. But one thing for sure, if you brake the rules they likely looking for cash.

Kalamaris87
05-20-22, 10:37
Hi,

On different posts here I have read that Africa beginners should go to Kenya and more experienced Africa travelers should go to Madagascar.

What are the reasons for that? I get that in Kenya they speak English which makes the language barrier go away. But what are the reasons beyond that?

Some reason I could imagine of would be:

- Madagascar is larger, hence more difficult to travel around.

- much more expensive flights from Europe.

- less tourism, hence less infrastructure.

Stuff like corruption and safety I don't consider, as I don't believe that Kenya is safer than Madagascar.

What else am I missing? Is it the girls attitude?

Taiwan Laowai
05-20-22, 19:42
Hi,

On different posts here I have read that Africa beginners should go to Kenya and more experienced Africa travelers should go to Madagascar.

What are the reasons for that? I get that in Kenya they speak English which makes the language barrier go away. But what are the reasons beyond that?

Some reason I could imagine of would be:

- Madagascar is larger, hence more difficult to travel around.

- much more expensive flights from Europe.

- less tourism, hence less infrastructure.

Stuff like corruption and safety I don't consider, as I don't believe that Kenya is safer than Madagascar.

What else am I missing? Is it the girls attitude?The lack of infrastructure seemed extreme to me. I was lucky to have an experienced wingman with me from start to finish. But combine the very formidable language barrier with almost everyone unless you know French, lack of A / see on the coasts outside of the main cities of Tamatave and Nosy Be, extremely questionable roads on a lot of the island, etc. I went to Kenya 15 years ago and the infrastructure was much worse back then. But Madagascar in 2020 was a lot worse. If you do decide on Mada, maybe do Nosy Be, fly to Antananarivo, the take a bus to Tamatave on mostly good roads. Also it might be fun to also visit Ansirabe by bus from Antaninarivo. I loved the highlands that I saw except for the capital which looks mostly like a dump.

Geo Explorer
05-21-22, 04:17
The lack of infrastructure seemed extreme to me. (...) take a bus to Tamatave on mostly good roads. Also it might be fun to also visit Ansirabe by bus from Antaninarivo.I went from Antananarivo to Morondava and Ambositra by taxi brousse and was very positively surprised by the quality of the roads. The rest of thee country may be completely different though. The best thing about traveling by bus was making friends with locals.

Golfinho
05-21-22, 14:16
The lack of infrastructure seemed extreme to me. If you do decide on Mada, maybe do Nosy Be, fly to Antananarivo, the take a bus to Tamatave on mostly good roads. Also it might be fun to also visit Ansirabe by bus from Antaninarivo. I loved the highlands that I saw except for the capital which looks mostly like a dump.Two weeks ago, I had to go overland Tamatave to Tana as flight availability at the moment was extremely problematic. The road was in terrible condition; the route took nine hours. Chinese road construction work was in progress, with a long way to go. The thing is that when this road is eventually completed, parts of it will already be falling apart and need repairing. Just the way things are here.

Amadeuss
05-21-22, 22:53
Two weeks ago, I had to go overland Tamatave to Tana as flight availability at the moment was extremely problematic. The road was in terrible condition; the route took nine hours. Chinese road construction work was in progress, with a long way to go. The thing is that when this road is eventually completed, parts of it will already be falling apart and need repairing. Just the way things are here.What you saw is only repair work. There is a new highway planned. 260 km different to the existing road, to be build by an Egypt company. How fast? Who knows.

Neddy69
05-22-22, 08:23
I went from Antananarivo to Morondava and Ambositra by taxi brousse and was very positively surprised by the quality of the roads. The rest of thee country may be completely different though. The best thing about traveling by bus was making friends with locals.I used the road from Antsirabe to Morondava in 2019. This one is fairly new. Only a couple of years old. Then it starts to deteriorate. In every rainy season parts of the road are washed away. Eventually it degrades until there's only potholes which the Taxi Brousse negotiates with Max speed of 30 kmpH. Arrive in Madagascar with plenty of time. 3 months. Time is irrelevant. The most important is to arrive alive. Not fall victim to Road traffic accidents or street robberies by Dahalo.

La Buse.

Who just booked a flight to isle rouge for 517€. Return that is.

Neddy69
05-22-22, 08:27
What you saw is only repair work. There is a new highway planned. 260 km different to the existing road, to be build by an Egypt company. How fast? Who knows.Yes. There's a multi lane highway under construction. When I was in Tana in 2019 I saw Earthworks under construction. Judging that probably 70% of the construction budget disappears in somebody's pocket. I'd say 30 years is a fair estimate.

La Buse.

Golfinho
05-22-22, 14:06
What you saw is only repair work. There is a new highway planned. 260 km different to the existing road, to be build by an Egypt company. How fast? Who knows.What I saw was what the Cotisse rode on. The stretch of the road nearest Tana -- dual carriage -- is at least finished eliminating a bottleneck. What you saw is a drawing board fantasy, the kind we believe when we ride on them.

Amadeuss
05-23-22, 10:05
What I saw was what the Cotisse rode on. The stretch of the road nearest Tana -- dual carriage -- is at least finished eliminating a bottleneck. What you saw is a drawing board fantasy, the kind we believe when we ride on them.Madagascar Road Connectivity Project (P166526) is confirmed and the financing of 140 Mio US $ done by International Development Association (IDA) through the WorldBank. In question is the contractor (from China or Egypt).

If the Chinese contractor gets it, assume its done in 3 years. If its done by the Egypt group, perhaps it will become a Pyramid?

LoveEastAsia
05-26-22, 22:44
Who just booked a flight to isle rouge for 517. Return that is.Hello,

Such a nice price may I ask you from where and which airways.

Thanks.

SouthEaster
05-28-22, 21:06
I would like to know as well. Currently travel to Tana from the west coast of Canada takes 2 back to back 10 hour flights and runs about 1500+ euros return. Ouch!

Neddy69
05-29-22, 07:43
I would like to know as well. Currently travel to Tana from the west coast of Canada takes 2 back to back 10 hour flights and runs about 1500+ euros return. Ouch!Ok. It's my sweet secret. It's from a southern EU airport. With good ol' Air France. I must say I'm totally flexible when it comes down to flight days. As long as it's the most direct route. I'm not taking round trips via Mauritius or other BS. Even french expats are shocked if I tell them the prices I pay. I always fly the max permitted time. 3 months that is. So different days are different prices. I always take the pure flight price without all the add on BS. Especially Opodo are the masters of BS add ONS.

A secret that I ready divulge is the time. As I previously mentioned forget July and August. My usually cheapest flight periods are: Oct to Jan. Or Apr to June. Check these dates. And to mention I spend always time with my flight search machine Kayak. I check almost daily. It's down to luck. These flights are long gone of course.

La Buse.

Who never paid more than 650€ and always on Air France to isle rouge.

At south Easter you're of course disadvantaged from Canada.

Golfinho
05-29-22, 16:27
I would like to know as well. Currently travel to Tana from the west coast of Canada takes 2 back to back 10 hour flights and runs about 1500+ euros return. Ouch!1500 return is a price you ought to jump at.

The Air Mada flights nonstop roundtrip from Paris are under one-thousand, some days seven-hundred USD. The one I took recently outbound was subcontracted out to a Portuguese carrier and had a one-day date change, otherwise nice flight and nowhere near full.

Don't waste a thought on someone obsessed with the cheapest possible experience, live your life.

Amadeuss
05-30-22, 07:28
1500 return is a price you ought to jump at.

The Air Mada flights nonstop roundtrip from Paris are under one-thousand, some days seven-hundred USD. The one I took recently outbound was subcontracted out to a Portuguese carrier and had a one-day date change, otherwise nice flight and nowhere near full.

Don't waste a thought on someone obsessed with the cheapest possible experience, live your life.Air Mad are not the cheapest. But why pay more for a trash airline. Changes - delays. And mediocre onboard service?

On the other hand. I would be very careful nowadays with booking through dealers. If there is any change you are in deep shit. The airline will refer you to your agent and that one is not available to talk to. Better pay 50 $ more and book direct on the airline website.

SamSam2004
05-31-22, 10:23
Went back to Antananarivo for 2 weeks for work. The place has changed. There are so many aggressive beggars now in the streets. I didn't feel safe at all. The poverty has increased tremendously because of the covid restrictions. And yet the prices for pay 4 play have increased so much. The attitude of the girls has also changed. They are not sweet anymore. Expect really disrespectful behaviors at times. The prices have doubled in some places. Overall I was very disappointed. I guess the general trend of higher prices for less GFE has finally reached the destination. If it wasn't for my job I wouldn't come back. And the fact that I don't speak French is a very big handicap here.

Bienenstich
05-31-22, 19:40
Trip to nosy be was something different. Started with a bus to ambodivona. Girl asks if want taxi, I told her its very difficult to get for 5 k. Stopped three taxis while waiting for the bus. Of course no one accepts seeing me and the girl with luggage. Eventually we get an almost empty bus. 500 per nose. Walk 10 minutes to cotisse station.

30 min after lunch we enter bus from hell. Wifi doesn't work. It stops fifty times or so for pee, eat, checking wheel pressure or whatever is wrong with that Mercedes sprinter.

After 26 h am finally in ambanja, taxi brousse tout runs after the cotisse bus offering ankify, man I don't remember who said money is god here but he sure is correct. Get my bag carried to taxi brousse. 5 k per nose to ankify. 1 h later bought speedboat tickets at 15 k per. After waiting a bit, girl speaks with the captain and I was offered to buy empty seat. I said plus tard to check if info is correct. Turns out it was after I spoke to an old man who is willing to buy one of the two missing seats. Ok 15 k more to not waste everyone's time, worth it to me after bus from hell.

Arrive at pier. Girl superquickly disembarks. The premium working girls sucking her already before I could say no, fuck. I try to get all the bags back on spot without success. Ffs why. I say no a million times and let everyone know I'm going to search for 3 k bajaj. Too much aids, chasing me down after I say ok girl can go alone ambatalook. Damage control on. 7 k cost for me. Girl paid 2. 5 k more but I don't care.

I read here that tana nosy be takes 23 h but in reality it took me 28 h. Speaking door to door would bump that up to 30 h. I went with cotisse tho and I think trans besady plus offers tana nosybe with cotisse its tana ambanja. Big thanks to pokeris for the accurate prices and hotel tip. Big thanks to neddy as well for the prescouting of sakalava prosy activity. Think I have to disagree with you tho saying one can consider himself a vet doing that trip. I still do mistakes which should never happen like I am god awful when it comes to organising taxi. Can somewhat manage if indriver, bolt or uber available but even then I hate it so much and thus avoid it whenever possible.

Scouted ambatalook strip same evening. Lots of prosys but barely anything nice. In front of taxi be and billiard bar I spotted a couple pale ones with rags or heavily threatened hair to make it straight. Doable but preferably something better. Find a maybe mid 30 pale girl with nice and straight natural hair sipping a thb and happily approach her. Doesn't want to give me a blowy at the beach. Doesn't get lower than 40 k ST, farewell.

Next few days I followed neddys ambatalook code but its just a catastrophe. Soldiered through the heat and time tables for information of prosy movement which just buried the dog really. There sure has to be some pale girls I thought but eh, barely any.

I can eat rice for maybe ten days after that I don't want to look at it anymore. Same with non merina girls can have a few but after some time enough is enough.

Big bazar a very poor shop, don't even sell big cola so have to buy in general store.

At least I can eat good ice-creams and French food here. Carrying a single merina mum from tana with me was a solid decision. She super happy with nosybe enjoying everything I bring back to room for eat and want to walk the beach at sunset. I don't like beaches personally but I can make it bearable.

Trip back went faster. 23 h bus from hell, slept a night in ambanja so have hotel to chill while waiting for taxi brousse.

Ate lots of bread, hardboiled eggs and cheesewheels.

I am and have always felt super happy arriving back tana. The weather not being stupid hot makes me a little more productive cause of not wasting time showering off the sweat a million times per day. Will scout for visa and apartment info and maybe do one more post about me loving this shithole a of a city.

SouthEaster
05-31-22, 21:27
Samsam, where exactly are you sourcing your pussy? Your post is exactly the opposite of what guys like NIO and Pokeris were posting just weeks ago. They both seemed to have no issues with more aggressive girls or increased prices, in fact quite the opposite. By the time I arrive in few months I am hoping to find out they were right.

Pokeris
05-31-22, 21:48
Went back to Antananarivo for 2 weeks for work. The place has changed. There are so many aggressive beggars now in the streets. I didn't feel safe at all. The poverty has increased tremendously because of the covid restrictions. And yet the prices for pay 4 play have increased so much. The attitude of the girls has also changed. They are not sweet anymore. Expect really disrespectful behaviors at times. The prices have doubled in some places. Overall I was very disappointed. I guess the general trend of higher prices for less GFE has finally reached the destination. If it wasn't for my job I wouldn't come back. And the fact that I don't speak French is a very big handicap here.I wonder from which places the prices increase so much for you? And how much they ask you? Probably you not negotiate that's why. For me they all was the same like 2-3 years ago in tana and all another 9 cities I visited. Girls attitude its same sweet nothing to complain and good sex from 72 different girls in 3 month I have just 4-5 bad sessions. Probaly just all d****s have much less girls than before in most towns I been the quality not so good as before, but if you play facebook plenty girls to fuck. The beggars level its same like before also and safety level was fine. Its good police accept now copy of your passport with visa page on your phone if they stop you at night and not ask for bribes if you have copy. The one thing which increase in mada I think its STD so guys who bareback be careful. When I comeback London I make STD check I get some unpleasant presents its good its easy treatable but anyway was a bit time wasting to go for clinic and so on. I was brave to bareback as I was drinking prep tablets (protect from HIV) but get another presents anyway!

Tinte
06-01-22, 05:42
Went back to Antananarivo for 2 weeks for work. The place has changed. There are so many aggressive beggars now in the streets. I didn't feel safe at all. The poverty has increased tremendously because of the covid restrictions. And yet the prices for pay 4 play have increased so much. The attitude of the girls has also changed. They are not sweet anymore. Expect really disrespectful behaviors at times. The prices have doubled in some places. Overall I was very disappointed. I guess the general trend of higher prices for less GFE has finally reached the destination. If it wasn't for my job I wouldn't come back. And the fact that I don't speak French is a very big handicap here.Quote SamSam2004:

Hi guys,

I'm from Paris so I know 2 or 3 things here.

There are a lot of girls but everything happen's on the internet nowadays.

Vivastreet is your best option:.

Tinte
06-01-22, 06:21
I) but get another presents anyway!I observed many Pharmacies, so I would assume one can buy any drug without prescription for cash that belongs in your medical grab bag to cure the morning drop?

Bienenstich
06-01-22, 13:01
Pharmacy de tana. Have one very nice English speaking pharmacist. Antibiotics super cheap. Strip of doxy total 1 g 3.3 k, a set of azythromycin 1.5 g 6.6 k, ceftriaxon 1 g 2.5 k. Syringe 300.

One should expect to catch something eventually when barebacking. Especially with prosys.

Pokeris
06-01-22, 14:07
[Deleted by Admin]

ChocolateHuntr
06-01-22, 17:14
...if you play facebook plenty girls to fuck.Pokeris, can you share more details about how you use Facebook to find local ladies?

Pokeris
06-01-22, 19:24
Pokeris, can you share more details about how you use Facebook to find local ladies?Make separate facebook account from your real one with your photo (better not mix real account with mongering account). Find any person from Madagascar on fb go on their friend list (99 percent of girls from mada don't hide friend list so you can see thousands of their friend girls and friends of friends) when you see a girl you like send friend request for her with private message same time (because if you just adding many many friends without sending messages for them facebook can think its a spam and they block your account. Also you can search some girls by city name. It takes time to build your list of the girls in 4 years time I add around 2300 girls from facebook as a friends. Facebook mongering was working great for me in mada last trip 75-80 percent of girls I get was from facebook. I visited 10 different cities in mada last time and can tell you the nightlife its not so good how was before few years ago much less better looking girls in discos so facebook was saver for me. I give you some fb girls names to start to making your own list.

SamSam2004
06-02-22, 02:45
Quote SamSam2004:

Hi guys,

I'm from Paris so I know 2 or 3 things here.

There are a lot of girls but everything happen's on the internet nowadays.

Vivastreet is your best option:.Yes indeed. The girls have moved to the internet.

But the problem for the non-French speakers is that the girls won't care about you or your well being.

They all have some family in France or in Reunion island, therefore they want to marry a guy from there and go there.

If you speak only English, they'll kill you on the money side.

My friend who speaks French has confirmed that.

If you don't speak English, this country will be hard on you.

It wasn't like that before covid. Now they all want to leave the country or dig deep in your pockets if you don't have an interesting French passport.

And like I said, the insecurity is way to high now in Antananarivo.

Up north in Diego the scene is dead. The city has turned into a wind surf resort, and only a few ugly girls still work there. But the prices are cheap.

Tinte
06-02-22, 07:46
To treat gonorrhea and chlamydia [Deleted by Admin].

A malaria cure also needs to bee in the bag.

Not to bee mention the other shit.

Pokeris
06-02-22, 18:26
Yes indeed. The girls have moved to the internet.

But the problem for the non-French speakers is that the girls won't care about you or your well being.

They all have some family in France or in Reunion island, therefore they want to marry a guy from there and go there.

If you speak only English, they'll kill you on the money side.

My friend who speaks French has confirmed that.

If you don't speak English, this country will be hard on you.

It wasn't like that before covid. Now they all want to leave the country or dig deep in your pockets if you don't have an interesting French passport.

And like I said, the insecurity is way to high now in Antananarivo.

Up north in Diego the scene is dead. The city has turned into a wind surf resort, and only a few ugly girls still work there. But the prices are cheap.I think better stop this nonsense. Its already clear you posting wrong information and confusing people! Anyone can see in previous messages you said you can't speak French but if someone check your post history they can clearly see in other forums you mentioned you are French speaker and telling people excuse your English!

SouthEaster
06-02-22, 21:27
Hey Pokeris,

A question. I trust your info more than Samsam so I would like your opinion on Diego if you went there. I first visited 4 years ago and enjoyed myself a lot. Since then I have been back 3 times and it is not exactly overwhelming for pussy but I still always have a good time. Many guys don't like the place and I understand why but if you spent any time there your last trip I would appreciate your take on it. I remember you were not impressed last time you went and FB was your saviour!

SamSam2004
06-02-22, 21:36
I think better stop this nonsense. Its already clear you posting wrong information and confusing people! Anyone can see in previous messages you said you can't speak French but if someone check your post history they can clearly see in other forums you mentioned you are French speaker and telling people excuse your English!If you can read correctly I said my friend speaks French. When we travel together I let him post what he has to say with my account since he's too lazy to create one.

But obviously you can't take the truth about Madagascar post covid or you simply didn't have the same experience as I did. In that case good for you.

But as far as I'm concerned I found the country changed, with more poverty and insecurity, higher prices in Tana and way less girls in the north.

That's my opinion. If you don't share it I won't try to look all of your old posts to make you look as a troll. Peace to you.

Pokeris
06-03-22, 09:17
Hey Pokeris,

A question. I trust your info more than Samsam so I would like your opinion on Diego if you went there. I first visited 4 years ago and enjoyed myself a lot. Since then I have been back 3 times and it is not exactly overwhelming for pussy but I still always have a good time. Many guys don't like the place and I understand why but if you spent any time there your last trip I would appreciate your take on it. I remember you were not impressed last time you went and FB was your saviour!This time it was the same I was not impressed with bars and discos and girls from them I didn't take any. Also I was here on worst time to be on Ramadan again. Diego has 5 places for nightlife: la vahinee bar most of the times it was open but just some ugly girls. Taxi be- it was open just 4 days per week from middle week. On weekends it has many girls but the quality was very low. Letincelle disco- it was closed for all month because of Ramadan (they put advert about it on disco window) they was saying they will reopen after Ramadan. New bar- was open just on weekend but not much people here. Black star- was closed of Ramadan also. When I was here the city was like half ghost town. I was planning to stay at Ambasador hotel but it was closed with big lock on the door. I went to valiha hotel they give me the room with aircon, TV, WIFI, hot water for 40 k as I was just one costumer in hotel for all week. The price before covid for same room was 75 k. Many hotels around was advertising big discounts as most of them was empty or some closed at all. Restaurants around was working also some strange times. One day you coming for eat it open next day same time is closed and next day is open again or its open just half day. Also this time was Easter so all town on Sunday and Monday left for ramena beach its was packed many girls around people in good mood partying everywhere and dancing it was fun. If someone ever will be on Easter in Diego definitely go ramena beach as all town goes here its like tradition everyone's goes here on Easter. The road from Diego to ramena is really good and its cost 4 k ariary with taxi brouss or you can get private bajaj for 15 k (if I remeber good). Also I was not lucky with ATM at grand hotel (bvf bank) I try take out 800 k ariary the money left my account but ATM didint give me any money and even receipt. Its good my bank refund me everything after 1 week anyway. My mongering in Diego was not so bad as again I have facebook contacts from this city in one week time I have 7 different girls all short time I was paying 30 k ariary few times gave 40 k. The girls was nice and sweet with great attitudes we never discuss the prices in advance at Diego I just gave that seems fair by me. After 1 week I start lacking of the girls I like as I almost never repeat same girls again so I left. Again when I was here it was still no international flights, covid restrictions not finish Ramadan so maybe someone later have diffrent experience than me. For me Diego was fine for 1 week I not regret I make a stop here as it was on my way to different towns and I was prepared with a girls in advance but definitely I not come here if it was not on my way mada have better cities for mongering like Tamatave, Nosybe, tana. The problem with Madagascar you need to move from town to town every time to have fun and not lack of new girls or get bored of same place. Any city in mada is not perfect for longer time.

Bienenstich
06-03-22, 12:13
Maybe negotiate more, don't pick them at the discos. Know your moneys worth kings.

Neddy69
06-03-22, 16:47
Trip to nosy be was something different. Started with a bus to ambodivona. Girl asks if want taxi, I told her its very difficult to get for 5 k. Stopped three taxis while waiting for the bus. Of course no one accepts seeing me and the girl with luggage. Eventually we get an almost empty bus. 500 per nose. Walk 10 minutes to cotisse station.

30 min after lunch we enter bus from hell. Wifi doesn't work. It stops fifty times or so for pee, eat, checking wheel pressure or whatever is wrong with that Mercedes sprinter.

After 26 h am finally in ambanja, taxi brousse tout runs after the cotisse bus offering ankify, man I don't remember who said money is god here but he sure is correct. Get my bag carried to taxi brousse. 5 k per nose to ankify. 1 h later bought speedboat tickets at 15 k per. After waiting a bit, girl speaks with the captain and I was offered to buy empty seat. I said plus tard to check if info is correct. Turns out it was after I spoke to an old man who is willing to buy one of the two missing seats. Ok 15 k more to not waste everyone's time, worth it to me after bus from hell.

Arrive at pier. Girl superquickly disembarks. The premium working girls sucking her already before I could say no, fuck. I try to get all the bags back on spot without success. Ffs why. I say no a million times and let everyone know I'm going to search for 3 k bajaj. Too much aids, chasing me down after I say ok girl can go alone ambatalook...Pale girls? Merinas? Are living in the Highlands. In and around Tana and Antsirabe. The girls in Nosy Ne are predominantly from the north. From Antalaha or Sambava and Diego. Mostly Sakalava. That means cotieres.

La Buse.

Tinte
06-03-22, 18:24
I did have a look into it also in recent month. It divides into two sections hard core pros and just ordinary girls on Facebook like in any other country.

I am not real into these pros ant that approach, the price tag is rather interesting.

To make a appointment in a town with a FB friend with the intention of sex is rather not my business. Do not like to bee on time, wait and maybe a not show up disappointment, waste of time. To me it was easy to approach any at me smiling girl. Drink, Fuck perhaps dine and repeat.

SouthEaster
06-03-22, 21:27
Thanks for the info Pokeris. Sounds like you were unfortunate enough to be sandbagged by too many holidays at the same time! Although it sounds dire I suspect that as more time goes by and visitors return the scene should open up towards what used to be normal. I will probably go anyway just to see. Looking forward to September when it is finally my turn to check out the big island.

Tinte
06-04-22, 06:28
Despite the low competition, Vienna. Paris - Tana and back: 850 Euros. Mach price by AF direct.

Pokeris
06-04-22, 20:01
I did have a look into it also in recent month. It divides into two sections hard core pros and just ordinary girls on Facebook like in any other country.

I am not real into these pros ant that approach, the price tag is rather interesting.

To make a appointment in a town with a FB friend with the intention of sex is rather not my business. Do not like to bee on time, wait and maybe a not show up disappointment, waste of time. To me it was easy to approach any at me smiling girl. Drink, Fuck perhaps dine and repeat.All girls in Madagascar can use facebook for very small fee from telma or orange and every girl with smart phone has it. As I see you not understand that are you talking about like most of the times on this subforum I try to explain for you it not divides in 2 sections hard core pros and ordinary girls. As most mada girls need money even normal girls who never done it before can come in your hotel they all are just poor girls who try to survive somehow. If you send fb re guest for a mada girl and she accept it its 70-80 percent change she will start to reply to your messages also. If she start reply your message its 90-100 percent chance she agree to meet you (I mean to go out for dating and so on if someone looking for it) most of the times I skip this part and then they agree to meet I ask them second question can they come my hotel? Some refuse but many coming probably 50 percent come 50 percent refuse or simillar. Most of this girls is semi pros you never meet them at clubs or discos they are sweet sometimes shy and so on. Madagascar girls is not Kenyan, Ugandan or Tanzanian girls who late hours or not show at all. In many trips in mada I can remember just 2-4 non show up. If the girls is late they late 10-20 minutes in smaller cities but in tana can happens hours sometimes because of traffic so at tana I not use it a lot. Facebook is work great for anytime sex sometimes you wake up 6-7 am morning and see girls on facebook online already as many girls go sleep early and wake up early in mada. You just text them and they come. Where else you can get girl 6-7 am in the morning not leaving your hotel in mada? Or you going new small city and plan stay here just one night you arrive late after dark at hotel and already have a girl not need to go out and look as you already find on facebook in advance. I like mix all types of mongering, takes contacts on streets, from waitress, clubs, bars and so on but facebook its good instrument to put more variety on mongering which works best for me in mada as you can get a girls which you never seen in discos or walking somewhere on the street and they are more fresh than discos girls.

Tinte
06-05-22, 05:14
Your are confirming just about that what I did assume as I wrote about Fb, thanks for that. If FB worked god for that's fine. Still that's not my piece of cake. No need to start arguing like you often do.

Pokeris
06-05-22, 07:00
Your are confirming just about that what I did assume as I wrote about Fb, thanks for that. If FB worked god for that's fine. Still that's not my piece of cake. No need to start arguing like you often do.I not try argument with someone who been Madagascar and posting the truth. But if I see someone never been here and try pretend he was its different story.

Tinte
06-05-22, 07:17
[Deleted by Admin]

JohnDarkSmith
06-05-22, 07:47
Just got back from mada, it was a very nice trip.

Actually not that much mongering, but quality time and lot of fun in the clubs.

Majunga is alive, zanzibar (taxi be) in the evening, club 73 or cotton club (I think that'sthe name) by night. Very animated some very pretty girl, just be aware of the game being played there not to fall in love or whatever of that kind.

Tana was also great, Manson, glacier, taxi be, indra, same old same old. There were a few very beautiful girls, but experience showed the prettiest is not the one you might get along with the best. Went with a real slim body spinner (also got rejected by one), well in the end, that was a wrong move.

Be prepared as a foreigner to be asked for everything all the time by everybody (yes we know the situation there with regards to poverty), you can say yes or no, up to you.

I really enjoyed the music and night fun there.

By the way there is a club in hotel de l'avenue, does not look as busy in terms of pros, but it was filled with lots of people there and I think I saw at least one potential pro inside.

Tinte
06-05-22, 12:05
They sure want to get in touch with a vazaha basically for monetary reasons. If as you said 50% do not show up in your hotelroom, that tells about how many you embarrassed with the offer despite the are very poor. Not my style.

SamSam2004
06-06-22, 07:27
Just got back from mada, it was a very nice trip.

Actually not that much mongering, but quality time and lot of fun in the clubs.

Majunga is alive, zanzibar (taxi be) in the evening, club 73 or cotton club (I think that'sthe name) by night. Very animated some very pretty girl, just be aware of the game being played there not to fall in love or whatever of that kind.

Tana was also great, Manson, glacier, taxi be, indra, same old same old. There were a few very beautiful girls, but experience showed the prettiest is not the one you might get along with the best. Went with a real slim body spinner (also got rejected by one), well in the end, that was a wrong move.

Be prepared as a foreigner to be asked for everything all the time by everybody (yes we know the situation there with regards to poverty), you can say yes or no, up to you.

I really enjoyed the music and night fun there.

By the way there is a club in hotel de l'avenue, does not look as busy in terms of pros, but it was filled with lots of people there and I think I saw at least one potential pro inside.Yes that"s true. I felt like an ATM machine in Tana.

Many girls come in doscos to ask you for a drink or for their taxi fees without even asking you basic questions like what's your name.

I don't know about facebook girls, but as far as the pro scene, I don't like it anymore.

Anyway I'm too lazy or too old school to travel to get girls online. I need that live action since I tend to think that dating apps are really cold in terms of social interactions.

To each his own. Mada is not for me. Have fun there if it's your thing.

Amadeuss
06-06-22, 21:53
Mada is not for me. .Excellent decision. Thank you!

Tottem
06-09-22, 01:56
Once in Manila I get clam and gonorrhea at same time but luckily I get symptoms first when I get back home so received good treatment but I felt like a ghost. Is it worth going bare? Well that's a good question. If I wear skyn elite I can fuck an hour straight without cumming and that is a good condom but it does still take away some sensation. There is 1 condom that is incredible, Okamoto 0. 01. I tried 20 + of the best and nothing comes close to it. Sagami 0. 02 some claim is good but in my opinion it is terrible, stiff and sensation is not comparable to 0. 01. The 00.1 is flexible like a latex condom but with advantages of polyurethane like thiness and heat transfer. I think 0. 01 will be the king of condoms for a long time because if you try to develop an thinner the chance of breaking will be high. OBS! You must order size L. The regular size is for tiny Asian cocks. I have average sized European 16 maybe 17 when presented with a top model 10 and it fits me perfectly. If you have a "falukorv" it will not work. All other polyurethane I have tried are like fucking in a plastic bag, no give. Only downside to Okamoto 0. 01 is price and availability. You will not find it in your local pharmacy, must be ordered online and it is pricey, 5 $ a piece. Best condom for the money is Okamoto latex 0. 03. But for me it is easily worth paying 5 $ for 0.01.

Ok enough about condoms. I am planning my next destination. Have been in South America for 4+ months now combined mongering with regular tourist stuff. For me Brazil is No. 1 place in the world if you have the money. The girls really know how too fuck but if you want high quality it will cost. Yes you can find good quality in cheaper places too but that will limit your choice so you will have to repeat with girls a lot and those on this board is normally not looking for that. If your rich there is an endless supply. I am not that rich that I do not have to consider what I pay and I like to work less and travel more that is why I prefer cheaper destinations. I plan to travel for 1 more year before doing any kind of work related tasks. I have 1 advantage when mongering, I do not pay for my flights and hotels so my only consideration is price for food and pussy. I will return to Europe on 11 July and then after a month I plan to go Madagascar again. Last time I only visited Nosy Be. It was fine for 2 weeks but after that the choice in the bars and around that area was limited. Same girls every night. What places do you guys that visited recently recommend?

Golds
06-09-22, 04:48
Once in Manila I get clam and gonorrhea at same time but luckily I get symptoms first when I get back home so received good treatment but I felt like a ghost. Is it worth going bare? Well that's a good question. If I wear skyn elite I can fuck an hour straight without cumming and that is a good condom but it does still take away some sensation. There is 1 condom that is incredible, Okamoto 0. 01. I tried 20 + of the best and nothing comes close to it. Sagami 0. 02 some claim is good but in my opinion it is terrible, stiff and sensation is not comparable to 0. 01. The 00.1 is flexible like a latex condom but with advantages of polyurethane like thiness and heat transfer. I think 0. 01 will be the king of condoms for a long time because if you try to develop an thinner the chance of breaking will be high. OBS! You must order size L. The regular size is for tiny Asian cocks. I have average sized European 16 maybe 17 when presented with a top model 10 and it fits me perfectly. If you have a "falukorv" it will not work. All other polyurethane I have tried are like fucking in a plastic bag, no give. Only downside to Okamoto 0. 01 is price and availability. You will not find it in your local pharmacy, must be ordered online and it is pricey, 5 $ a piece. Best condom for the money is Okamoto latex 0. 03. But for me it is easily worth paying 5 $ for 0.01.

Ok enough about condoms. I am planning my next destination. Have been in South America for 4+ months now combined mongering with regular tourist stuff. For me Brazil is No. 1 place in the world if you have the money. The girls really know how too fuck but if you want high quality it will cost. Yes you can find good quality in cheaper places too but that will limit your choice so you will have to repeat with girls a lot and those on this board is normally not looking for that. If your rich there is an endless supply. I am not that rich that I do not have to consider what I pay and I like to work less and travel more that is why I prefer cheaper destinations. I plan to travel for 1 more year before doing any kind of work related tasks. I have 1 advantage when mongering, I do not pay for my flights and hotels so my only consideration is price for food and pussy. I will return to Europe on 11 July and then after a month I plan to go Madagascar again. Last time I only visited Nosy Be. It was fine for 2 weeks but after that the choice in the bars and around that area was limited. Same girls every night. What places do you guys that visited recently recommend?Did you fucked in Brazil also bare?

Amadeuss
06-09-22, 08:48
Did you fucked in Brazil also bare?Who cares?

Discussions about that topic are not welcome on the board. And a survey on condom performances are totally off topic "Madagascar. ".

Bienenstich
06-09-22, 16:52
I really didn't want to take a taxi so spent a few minutes researching for airport transfers. Just pure pain when one finds out adema was shut down in 2018 but still operates in every other airport but ivato. You don't have the luxury to choose a tuktuk in tana. Its either on pied 3 h, 15 km, taxi be or taxi. Taxi be it is. 186 to 67 ha parking, from there ligne the to airport. I just bought two seats for me cause big luggage and girl came with me too. I let a bus tout escort my bag to search free places in a correct bus. Tipped him 1 k for that. I wouldn't have minded doing it myself but him telling others to piss off so I can get the seats and seeing him balancing my 20 kg of luggage on his head was well worth it. 3 k plus 1 k tip.

Hotel homelidays 500 m from airport 55 k was ok. Owner speaks German. Yes hotel elite (no Wi-Fi) for 15/20 k or motel baobab at 25 k would have been slightly cheaper if you don't mind looking for a taxi at 30 k. I can't bc I don't even want to look at them and I value hotels more than convenience of transportation. Imagine leaving shoprite, hotel or any restaurant and getting harassed, hands on my bag or my shoulder the millisecond I exit quoting horrendous sums for what a distance doable on pied or taxi be.

Had my last shags with the sweet Merina until a group of other guests went to airport so I grouped up with them. Felt weird leaving the girl crying and somewhat comforting her joking around with good memories we had together in the 45 days I had her. Needless to say I was super happy with her. Can you imagine not one single drama occurred. I'm serious at the most I gave a two minute speech about few things which always ended fine and brought improvement.

Flight very smooth with good food and no masks. Cdg airport was worse this time. 1 h to the other terminal including standing in security check line for an eternity cause of a strike.

Being home after two months I expected reverse culture shock but I just felt good driving on nice roads thinking want to go back mada. Preferably with Turkish tho.

Neddy69
06-09-22, 20:11
What places do you guys that visited recently recommend?I can recommend Zone Cite 67 Ha in Antananarivo. Or head to Beraketa on RN 13. Top places.

La Buse.

Bienenstich
06-09-22, 22:39
I can recommend Zone Cite 67 Ha in Antananarivo. Or head to Beraketa on RN 13. Top places.

La Buse.Andohatapenaka also nice.

Tottem
06-10-22, 00:33
Did you fucked in Brazil also bare?No I did not.

Golfinho
06-10-22, 16:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Bienenstich
06-10-22, 18:56
[Deleted by Admin]

DzikaBomba
06-19-22, 19:22
Hotel Recife has only one good room with brand new Aircon and firm Mattress. The entrance to the hotel Gym is 5 K per day or 50 K per month. The hotel is also used as a girls meeting place. Knocking on your door is common. Sweeming pool is very nice but I did not took the "risk" as the water look to me not so clear.I booked a Room at LE Recife for my trip in October.

Does anyone has Experience with the "normal" Rooms in Recife? Is there warm water with good Pressure? How is the Wifi there? I don't need anything special, but sometimes connecting my notebook for some mails and bookings.

Has someone tried their gym?

TailPipe
06-19-22, 23:29
I booked a Room at LE Recife
Has someone tried their gym?Cheap, but most hotels are cheap in Toliara. The swimming pool is ok. The gym. Well. I wouldn't call that garden shed a gym LOL. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger who used to train in pretty raw places in the 60's and 70's wouldn't.

Bubba Lulu
06-20-22, 18:39
I'm headed back to Mada for my third time. I'm considering.

Making a stop in Nosy Be for the first time.

Is it worth it?

I've connected with some very hot girls there on FB. But how much more of a premium do girls in Nosy be ask for, relative to the rest of the country?

TailPipe
06-20-22, 19:35

Is it worth it?

I've connected with some very hot girls there on FB. But how much more of a premium do girls in Nosy be ask for, relative to the rest of the country?If I would get the choice to visit only one area / city in Madagascar I would always go for Nosy Be. Although I have to admit I haven't been to Tamatave yet. Absolutely have to do that next time.

Can't remember there being a premium. Vazaha rate was 40 k LT in 2019.

Neddy69
06-20-22, 20:44

Is it worth it?

I've connected with some very hot girls there on FB. But how much more of a premium do girls in Nosy be ask for, relative to the rest of the country?Exactly. What premium rate. LOL. Rule of thumb. The more remote the cheaper. In la Brousse 5 k or an Aspirin.

La Buse.

Bubba Lulu
06-23-22, 21:18
Exactly. What premium rate. LOL. Rule of thumb. The more remote the cheaper. In la Brousse 5 k or an Aspirin.

La Buse.Do you see how you first say "Exactly, what premium rate", and then go on to explain how the "rule of thumb" is that there is in fact a premium, the less remote you are.

I'm quite familiar with the "remote" parts of Mada. The question stands, how much of a premium is there in the least remote part of the country, tourism-wise: Nosy Be.

Amadeuss
06-23-22, 22:23
Do you see how you first say "Exactly, what premium rate", and then go on to explain how the "rule of thumb" is that there is in fact a premium, the less remote you are.

I'm quite familiar with the "remote" parts of Mada. The question stands, how much of a premium is there in the least remote part of the country, tourism-wise: Nosy Be.If you talk to the pro's in NB in english, you pay 100. -EU.

If you communicate in french, they will ask for 100.000 MGA.

If you know Malgache and tell her: ho avy lele, tsara. You get away with 10.000 MGA.

Kako123
07-04-22, 02:19
Is there anyone who is in Antananarivo at the moment?

SouthEaster
07-04-22, 06:17
Last I checked, around 28 million. So, yeah. Sorry mate just couldn't help it!

BarraBoy
07-04-22, 16:54
If I would get the choice to visit only one area / city in Madagascar I would always go for Nosy Be. Although I have to admit I haven't been to Tamatave yet. Absolutely have to do that next time.

Can't remember there being a premium. Vazaha rate was 40 k LT in 2019.I am planning my first trip to Nosy Be in Sep / Oct.

I lived in Angeles City and Baretto for 6 years and, before I head back there, I want to visit Nosy.

A couple questions that I have, if you don't mind?

Is there an English speaking hangout for expats?

I will do some boots on the ground searching for a place to stay, but I am open to referrals.

Thanks.

Kako123
07-04-22, 18:25
Or 29 million? Haha.

Last I checked, around 28 million. So, yeah. Sorry mate just couldn't help it!

Oschino2
07-04-22, 19:12
I recently arrived to MG, I've done a good job of RTFF already and will explore a few parts of the country. If anyone wants to share tips or possible meet shoot me a PM.

Neddy69
07-05-22, 05:00
I am planning my first trip to Nosy Be in Sep / Oct.

I lived in Angeles City and Baretto for 6 years and, before I head back there, I want to visit Nosy.

A couple questions that I have, if you don't mind?

Is there an English speaking hangout for expats?

I will do some boots on the ground searching for a place to stay, but I am open to referrals.

Thanks.The only English speaking hangout I ever came across is Sharkis Bar in Tamatave. There's South Africans, Canadians and even a Jamaican hanging out working for the mines in Moramanga. Other than that prepare to learn decent French otherwise no Frenchman will talk to you.

La Buse.

For accommodation try Coucher du Soleil.

Who will make landfall on Isle rouge in October if prevailing winds permitting.

SouthEaster
07-05-22, 07:28
I have been to Mada 4 times and if there is an expat place where they speak English I have yet to find one! The only place there may be some that I know of is Tamatave as some big Canadian company is mining nickel there. Even then did not see it but then again wasn't looking that hard. In Nosy Be you will probably have the best chance of finding someone who speaks English simply because there are a lot of different foreigners there. Good luck.

Amadeuss
07-05-22, 15:35
Hopefully the language barrier remains for a long time.

And don't let Starbucks, McDonalds, Tesla and all this crap cross the borders of Ile Rouge. Freshly baked baguettes, tasty filet de zebu, cafe au lait, cuisine d'influence franchise.

SouthEaster
07-06-22, 08:10
Yeah I remember that place, have eaten and drank there a few times and every once in a while a decent looking freelancer will walk by. You do hear english spoken there but I never found the other customers particularly friendly. If you want to splurge a bit they do a massive burger for 10 K which is pretty good.

And Neddy is right about the French as well. I found that they are a very cliquey bunch who are not very welcoming, even to other visiting French speakers! There are a few exceptions but not many.

Be prepared for a bit of hard work if you speak no French. You will get by in Nosy Be, other places not so much.

AttilaTheHun
07-07-22, 07:13
Yeah I remember that place, have eaten and drank there a few times and every once in a while a decent looking freelancer will walk by. You do hear english spoken there but I never found the other customers particularly friendly. If you want to splurge a bit they do a massive burger for 10 K which is pretty good.

And Neddy is right about the French as well. I found that they are a very cliquey bunch who are not very welcoming, even to other visiting French speakers! There are a few exceptions but not many.

Be prepared for a bit of hard work if you speak no French. You will get by in Nosy Be, other places not so much.I've read somewhere that Fort Dauphin and much of Anosy Region leans more Anglophone than Francophone, this is from the American and Norwegian Lutherans who ran the main schools and was followed up by the Rio Tinto mine being mainly South African staffed, you can find lots of English speakers there. Having said that, I couldn't confirm it because I haven't been there and haven't read any report from that region.

AttilaTheHun
07-07-22, 07:43
All girls in Madagascar can use facebook for very small fee from telma or orange and every girl with smart phone has it. As I see you not understand that are you talking about like most of the times on this subforum I try to explain for you it not divides in 2 sections hard core pros and ordinary girls. As most mada girls need money even normal girls who never done it before can come in your hotel they all are just poor girls who try to survive somehow. If you send fb re guest for a mada girl and she accept it its 70-80 percent change she will start to reply to your messages also. If she start reply your message its 90-100 percent chance she agree to meet you (I mean to go out for dating and so on if someone looking for it) most of the times I skip this part and then they agree to meet I ask them second question can they come my hotel? Some refuse but many coming probably 50 percent come 50 percent refuse or simillar. Most of this girls is semi pros you never meet them at clubs or discos they are sweet sometimes shy and so on. Madagascar girls is not Kenyan, Ugandan or Tanzanian girls who late hours or not show at all. In many trips in mada I can remember just 2-4 non show up. If the girls is late they late 10-20 minutes in smaller cities but in tana can happens hours sometimes because of traffic so at tana I not use it a lot. Facebook is work great for anytime sex sometimes you wake up 6-7 am morning and see girls on facebook online already as many girls go sleep early and wake up early in mada. You just text them and they come. Where else you can get girl 6-7 am in the morning not leaving your hotel in mada? Or you going new small city and plan stay here just one night you arrive late after dark at hotel and already have a girl not need to go out and look as you already find on facebook in advance. I like mix all types of mongering, takes contacts on streets, from waitress, clubs, bars and so on but facebook its good instrument to put more variety on mongering which works best for me in mada as you can get a girls which you never seen in discos or walking somewhere on the street and they are more fresh than discos girls.How do you search for girls in their 20's in FB? Let's say you type in "antananarivo madagascar" in the search and then you click on "people" in the filter menu? I tried but only a few girls came up in the search. Maybe you are using FB dating app?

Pokeris
07-07-22, 10:44
How do you search for girls in their 20's in FB? Let's say you type in "antananarivo madagascar" in the search and then you click on "people" in the filter menu? I tried but only a few girls came up in the search. Maybe you are using FB dating app?You can't search by age on FB. Facebook dating app is working just in some counties and madagascar is not one of them and I doubt its ever will be.