PDA

View Full Version : Madagascar

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Lifter74
03-07-08, 15:02
Well, I have spoken with 1 Malagasy female. She is 30 years old and she said that she was a virgin and does not believe in sex before marriage (yeah, right!) She also said she does not believe in divorce either, lol! The photo that I seen of her at the introduction site, she had a top on that barely covered her chest. Also, I called her one night and she was embarrassed and talked low and said she had a friend in her room visiting, lol! A virgin? Really? No sex before marriage? A horny guy in your room at night, lol! You know, there are a lot of guys though that are stupid enough to fall for this bs. I knew it was bs when she told me she didn't believe in sex before marriage. I guess if there is no airfare involved, then it isn't interesting. I haven't called her in a long time. She sent me an email once asking me why I am silent and she needed a friend like me because she needed to come to the USA, lol! Anyways, just another scamming b!tch from Africa looking for airfare. From my dealings with them, African women are good for sex and trying to screw you over, but not good for LTR's.

Vahaza Be
03-08-08, 02:16
From my dealings with them, African women are good for sex and trying to screw you over, but not good for LTR's.
Nonsense. I married one. Your post is tay.

Labadi
03-08-08, 07:40
Originally postetd by Lifter74
African women are good for sex and trying to screw you over, but not good for LTR's

Nonsense. I didn't marry an African woman. But they do the same as everyone in the world: they quest for happiness

Lifter74
03-08-08, 13:50
Well, I was just quoting my experiences with them. They seem far more money hungry than other women I have dealt with. I have known 2 African women here in the US also, and they weren't good women at all. Every African woman online I have dealt with also has been full of shit. I know of 2 guys here in the US that also married African females and regretted it bigtime, as they got really screwed over.

Nonsense. I didn't marry an African woman. But they do the same as everyone in the world: they quest for happiness

Lifter74
03-08-08, 13:51
Maybe my post is tay to you, but not me, as this has been my experience, along with a lot of other's.

Nonsense. I married one. Your post is tay.

Vahaza Be
03-08-08, 16:51
Pocketrockets can work wonders on ladies that have never even imagined such a thing existed ;)

Sambo2
04-21-08, 12:52
Agreed, good memories

Ragoji
04-25-08, 13:03
Hi Vazha,

I can't speak French and Malagasy, will I not be able to find any girls for company to see the place and have fun?

Pocketrockets can work wonders on ladies that have never even imagined such a thing existed ;)

Vahaza Be
04-26-08, 13:47
Hi Vazha,

I can't speak French and Malagasy, will I not be able to find any girls for company to see the place and have fun?
Some girls speak a few words of English, but not all and few in the smaller towns. If you go to a local disco/club, don't worry -- they'll "communicate" to you their intentions with body language.

just say "me lay-lay" (=I fuck) and smile ....
have fun,
v

Labadi
04-29-08, 18:50
Last time in Madagascar I enjoyed the ménage à trois. My girlfriend and me looked for a nice girl to join us and the variety was tremendous. I know, many of you guys just like the pictures - enjoy!

Vahaza Be
05-03-08, 21:39
Last time in Madagascar I enjoyed the ménage à trois. My girlfriend and me looked for a nice girl to join us and the variety was tremendous. I know, many of you guys just like the pictures - enjoy!
Tsara be O!

Looks like your vacation turned out OK? ;)
Great pics. I love the coastal girls.

Poupard2000
05-17-08, 09:21
thank you for the nice pictures. i have one question.

i was three times in madagascar... two months in three trips... (tana, diego, majunga, fiana, tulear, tamatave, nosy be) and had good time there with local girls ... but recently friends coming back from the "grande ile" have told me that the situation is deteriorating in term of safety.

they said that the food crisis has had a bad effect of the safety of vazaha. furthermore with gazoline at high prices, the cost are rising in madagscar. some europeans living there are now considering a relocation in asia.

what is your point of view on the local situation ? the impact on girls ? the "****" scam with police ?

as i am living now in thailand i have plenty of sex. even if i would be happy to shag black asses, i would go in madagascar only if the situation is correct.

Labadi
05-17-08, 12:56
I've been to Madagascar twice a year in the last years. No, I didn't see any deterioration in relation to safety (including police scam). By the way, the poorer countries of the world are suffering of high food-prices. Due to several factors, the price for rice in Madagascar stay merely the same in last weeks. On the other side, the food prices are on a very high level as the gas prices are.

I am worried about the detection of oil in Madagascar. As you'll get 125 USD and more for a Barrel this could lead to an influx of people who could change the atmosphere in this country dramatically.

So, in the short run I wouldn't care. The prices for girls went a bit up, they got a bit more "professional" - but that's how it works when the demand is going up.

Vahaza Be
05-22-08, 00:25
I am very interested in going to Madagascar. What would recomend be the best plan of attack I am leaving from New York City I have ten days to spare. The pics are great some sexy women over there.
Lots of information already here if you take a little time to read through it a bit.

10 days can go fast in Mad unless you fly from city to city.
Assuming you'll be in Tana a few nights in and out (pun intended ;)), I recommend you try the Glacier almost any night (part of Hotel and Restaurant Glacier). There is always live music and the ladies are there much of the day, but increase in number and selection in the evening until midnight or so. Many leave around then to hit the other clubs (Pandora, Caveau and Indra -- all excellent pick-up locations). If you like to mix with locals and more average women, Club Indra in Tsaralalana is always fun and funky. Daytime poon can be had at the open-air bar near Hotel Colbert called Le Buffet au Jardin (at the top of the steps). Some action also in the bar at Hotel Colbert, but be careful outside the Colbert (that's where the TVs often congregate at night).

You will be able to meet available women almost anywhere you travel in Mad if you're polite and especially if you're a little generous. The people are very poor. Great fun can be had in Antsirabe (near Tana and reachable by cheap public overground transportation) at the disco Diamant, with a convenient and adequate hotel attached.

Diego and Nosy be in the north, Majajanga in the NW, Morondava (my fave) in the west, Tulear in the SW, and Tamatave on the east coast. Look and you will find! I don't recommend Ft. Dauphin because of recent demographic changes associated with foreign industry and outside workers.

Take some pics and report back!

Vahaza Be
05-22-08, 19:10
Peak tourist season in Madagascar is rapidly approaching, so ticket prices are high.
Try Air Mauritius (via London).
Also South African Airlines has R/T ticket to Jo-burg from JFK for less that $1100, but getting a ticket to Mad from there is tricky - only one flight a day.

Elmerfud
05-25-08, 02:54
Thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated but I was looking for info on airline tickets I was qouted 7, 000 dollars us from jfk I was wondering if anybody new of any in the 1, 000 range 7, 000 is really exspensive I can buy a car for that much in the states let alone an airline ticket.You have to buy 2 separate plane tickets: first jfk to Paris around 900 $ (Air France) and buy an second tickets Paris to Antananarivo (air france) around 1300$ get at least a 3 to 4 hours delay beetween flight as to make sure you do not miss the second plane and it give time to air france to unload your luggage from the first flight on to the second flight I had did this about 5 or 6 time from Montreal and it work quite fine for me.

Chi123
06-02-08, 17:26
Hey Guys,

I have some miles to fly with Air France to TNR. So regarding the price ratio for a flight it is making sense.

But I prefer to to travel in January, which is almost raining season. Anybody experiences during that season in madagascar?

I also remember some thoughts of elmhof that at the end Kenya is the better option to travel. But I know Kenya very well and want to visit other places as well. Maybe I am thinking about Tanzania.

My favourite wish is at all madagascar.

Any recomendations?

Elmerfud
06-04-08, 11:59
Hey Guys,

But I prefer to to travel in January, which is almost raining season. Anybody experiences during that season in madagascar?

My favourite wish is at all madagascar.

Any recomendations?Tamatave(west coast) is a tropical climate so a lot more rainy than Morondave or other east coast destinations wich is a more dry climate but to my experience Tamatave is more of a mongeiring destination.

Tana is hands down best mongering destination but after a few days it get boring in Tana as there is nothing else to do than mongering and partying.

Rainy season in Mada is not so bad there is some heavy rain at time but also lot of sunshine only problem is there is a lot of dirt road that are not driveable during that rainy season

Chi123
06-04-08, 22:23
Tamatave(west coast) is a tropical climate so a lot more rainy than Morondave or other east coast destinations wich is a more dry climate but to my experience Tamatave is more of a mongeiring destination.

Tana is hands down best mongering destination but after a few days it get boring in Tana as there is nothing else to do than mongering and partying.

Rainy season in Mada is not so bad there is some heavy rain at time but also lot of sunshine only problem is there is a lot of dirt road that are not driveable during that rainy seasonThanks for your info. Is it possible to visit pool areas in Tana hotels for non guests?

Elmerfud
06-05-08, 11:53
Thanks for your info. Is it possible to visit pool areas in Tana hotels for non guests?To tell you the truth I do not even know where there is a pool in Tana, maybe at the Hilton, don't know.

When you are a vazaha (white foreigner) usually speaking you have open door mostly everywhere.

Vavy Lover
07-09-08, 05:03
Tamatave(west coast) is a tropical climate so a lot more rainy than Morondave or other east coast destinations wich is a more dry climate but to my experience Tamatave is more of a mongeiring destination.It is actaully the reverse sides, Tamatave is on East coast and Morondave is on West coast. East is wet and west is dry, generally speaking.

Member #4178
09-09-08, 17:48
Belo sur Mer is a town belongs to the district of Morondava,

Both are wild especially with the young one. They tend to go to bed because they have nothing else to do. Some of them don't have a family.

Hope nothing has been change.

Member #4178
09-17-08, 11:45
Outside the club, not inside.

Vahaza Be
09-18-08, 16:24
Outside the club, not inside.
Ah, yes, the lovely Aqualimba Club of Morondava's Nosy Kely area!
I had some good success there too a couple of years ago. Is the other disco (Black Hat?) closer to Les Bougainvilliers still open in that general area?

Vavy Lover
11-17-08, 03:22
Did this forum just die?

No one mongering in Mad anymore?

Member #4178
11-19-08, 19:56
Do you have any idea about the cost?

Flights, visa etc.

Joe Perez
11-24-08, 15:58
Did this forum just die?

No one mongering in Mad anymore?I don't see so many reports from you kamolahy. So before invite others propose yourself. Maybe you will be able to start an helpful discussion.

Elmerfud
12-16-08, 02:33
text of law 2007-038 of the 14 january 2008

wich read that sex tourism either done by a local or foreigner and have p4p with children or adult prostitute is punishable from 5 to 10 years in jail and or 4 000 000 ar to 20 000 000 ar fine, at least one monger had already had been charged at nosy be under this new law

more info on www diplomatie. gouv. fr

having sex with **** i do understand and fully agree with the punishement, but paid sex between 2 consentings adults?

Elmerfud
12-18-08, 02:19
In Madagascar Adultery Or If You Prefer A Married Person Having Sex With Somebody Else Than Her Or His Legitimate Spouse Or Husband Is A Criminal Offense.

======================================

Hi Elmerfud,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Vahaza Be
12-18-08, 19:46
Elmerfud--

The focus is on stopping or at least curtailing sexual trafficking of minors -- a very good idea. I have never heard of anyone being prosecuted for adultery or having sex with a prostitute or bar girl anywhere in Madagascar. Virtually every married Malagasy man I know has at least one "girlfriend."

Laws that aren't enforced hardly matter. Do you have any real reports of police crackdowns on anything other than sexual tourism with minors? Please post this info if you have it -- it would be very important to know the context and frequency of such actions.

Thanks.

Reisepal
12-19-08, 10:27
Met this sweet beauty of 19 in Diego Suarez.

Perfect ten in every way.

Elmerfud
12-19-08, 14:34
I was not in Mada for almost a year but what I have reported is info taken from the french embassy in Mada but as any other governemental organization they tend to probably dramatize thing but the law about the anti sexual tourism is a reality how strong do they enforced it, I would not be able to say, but with a few euros you could probably buy your way out if it is about something that is not so bad of an infraction of the law but the law about adultery is real and it applies to married couple and I know married couple that had big problem about it when one of them decide to lay charge on the other for more info go to ambafrance-mada and click on actualité and click on conseils aux voyageurs.

Personnaly I would not postpone or change my plan of going to Mada just be more cautious and careful and use common sense.

Member #4178
12-20-08, 07:52
Most of the population of Mada are minors. The government definition is below 21 (as I can remember from airport advertisements against sex tourism)

Many sexy ladies falls between 16-21 years category which is legal by most of the world countries.

So? Enforcing laws against sex with this age category will give you no practical choice since many ladies will approach you at the disco and you always fear from police.

In most countries "minors" (above 16) allows to have sex with adults so I can't understand why in Mada this age become 21.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

TigeDeJade
12-20-08, 23:17
It appears that half a dozen of Frenchmen were jailed.only in NOSE BE- since this bill was implemented. Guys were just caught out of disco with their girlie but the fact to go out with a girlie was enough as the girl who easily avowed to the police that she was going to sex for money.

Elmerfud
12-21-08, 05:33
Most of the population of Mada are minors. The government definition is below 21 (as I can remember from airport advertisements against sex tourism)

Many sexy ladies falls between 16-21 years category which is legal by most of the world countries.

So? Enforcing laws against sex with this age category will give you no practical choice since many ladies will approach you at the disco and you always fear from police.

In most countries "minors" (above 16) allows to have sex with adults so I can't understand why in Mada this age become 21.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htmI am really surprised to know that a malagasy girl beetween 18 and 21 is a minor.

Vahaza Be
12-22-08, 17:45
I am really surprised to know that a malagasy girl beetween 18 and 21 is a minor.
Most of the focus -- and mentioned in posters seen around the island -- are with respect to under 18.

Vahaza Be
12-24-08, 22:11
From the document handed out for passport holders arriving and on posters all over:
"Toute personne auteur d'acte sexuel sur un infant de mosins de 18 ans sera poursuivie a Madagascar et dans son pays d'origine"[emphasis added]
#41 Jul-Aout 2007, pp 28-29

Amadeuss
12-26-08, 08:18
From the document handed out for passport holders arriving and on posters all over:
"Toute personne auteur d'acte sexuel sur un infant de mosins de 18 ans sera poursuivie a Madagascar et dans son pays d'origine"[emphasis added]
#41 Jul-Aout 2007, pp 28-29

Which document from the girl can be considered as legal and foolproof? How corrupt is the local police?

In the Philippines any ID can be falsified and shown from the girl to you, but in police raids the corrupt officers will tell you that the ID is fake and you end up in the slammer.... or pay 100...300.000 peso to get free = 2500...7000 US$

Vahaza Be
12-26-08, 16:13
the professionals almost all carry national ids that may be kept at the front desk of a hotel until the young lady departs (annoying if you're trying to be anonymous, but still good security for you and the hotel). many nonpros carry these papers too because the hotel staff will often ask anyway. i think most girls in the urban areas and tourist destinations are savvy about this. i've never heard of falsified ids, but it would probably be pretty easy to do; i've never heard of this being a problem. what is a real problem is the availability of ****d girls, even at regular hangouts like the glacier. i recommend you ask for id before the little head overtakes your big one. be carelful in ft. dauphin (tolognaro) especially; there is a heightened local police awareness there due to the influx of foreigners working/living there connected to the huge rio tinto operation nearby

of course, many police are corrupt because they are poor and have some power. usually a small bribe and friendly attitude will take care of late night police road stops in taxis. i've never heard of or met anyone who was a victim of police conspiracies with working girls.

TigeDeJade
01-03-09, 23:09
i seized christmas opportunity to call one of my regular in tamatave to ask her if there was change in present tamatave atmosphere.

she confirmed no change: to be careful with petty thefts when taking "pousse pousse" especially in the evening/night (i never had any problem but i know it happens especially to alone girls because thefts know that they might carry some money);

raising question of police attitude towards mongering; queen's disco. she said there was no change. i. e no problem;

personnaly, i went there several times and i have never seen a policeman stopping girls or mongers in tamatave.

but, i observed in the past a good serious control of girls id at entrance or inside the queens disco by security members of the disco for the girls they were not yet accustomed to see (as there is regularly new freebees coming. and it brings delicious opportunities).

all that is a guarantee of seriousness.

i know that around 2000 a disco was closed by the authorities and burnt in tamatave because they accepted **** girls.

today's queens has probably in mind this past and want to stick to strict control over 18 (never had the question of 21 raised in my experience)

however, what i previously wrote comes from very reliable sources.

on the other hand, i observed lousy place on this topic especially morondava (2005), with lot of opportunities to have **** girls directly coming from the beach to the bungalows.

i am surprised by what was written on tolegnaro (fort dauphin) one of the seldom place i never went; because in tamatave there is also dynatec mining project and clearly no problem. is police controls effectively confirmed or just a mouth to hear info?

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Vahaza Be
01-05-09, 16:52
I am surprised by what was written on Tolegnaro (Fort Dauphin) one of the seldom place I never went; because in tamatave there is also dynatec mining project and clearly no problem. Is police controls effectively confirmed or just a mouth to hear info?Not only word of mouth, but also a long article published in a newish Ft. Dauphin English newspaper (which I think was called the Dolphin or something similar).

I also heard form a friend returning last week that the hotels in Tamatave are now booked months in advance due to new mining operations. That's how it started in Ft. Dauphin too. Huge influx of vazahas with money to burn.

Elmerfud
01-26-09, 17:10
Just had a chat over the phone with my gf in Mada she told me that she left Tana because of riot asking for departure of actual president and his replacement by the mayor of Tana, actual president (Ravalomanana) is the author of the controversial anti prostitution law.

Small Buterfly
02-03-09, 02:38
(broadcsted 2 weeks ago)
a team of journalists was making an inquiry in which they stigmatized ambatolook bars. as usual they even looked for and found some ****d girls on the beach to stigmatize more the nasty western sex-tourists (who are often french retired men).
the premier minister of madagascar was informed. he came to nosy be and made a meeting to accuse the journalists team of damaging the reputation of madagascar.
he had also ordered the police to enforce a previous law banning prostitution.
we saw the arrested men being interrogated "you kissed her, so you wanted to fuck her, don't lie, and so on..."
after, they were waiting for trial with all common malagasy inmates in horrible conditions before confrontation with the juges.
the girls seemed very afraid and accused men in order to please police and local authorities...
one french citizen has been sentenced to years of jail, we saw him he is now begging the french ambassy to be jailed in france instead.

i have been there some years ago, so i just wanted to inform you.

Small Buterfly
02-03-09, 02:49
1) the law is against all prostitution
2) hotel owners must check and denounce customers

Small Buterfly
02-03-09, 22:17
"During the filming of our story, the Malagasy authorities have wanted to strike hard and have started a campaign of repression unprecedented. For Madagascar and the small island of Nosy Be not resonate more with sex tourism, police and justice malgaches have decided to eradicate this scourge.
The result is amazing: Mass arrests of French tourists, unfair imprisonment, justice ... Within a few weeks, dozens of French people are locked up in prisons malgaches, the jails of another age. One after another, they were sentenced to five years in prison. Madagascar has created a new crime: the "sex tourism". It applies to foreigners who have paid malgaches girls, whether minor or major ...
The journalists were filming these waves of arrests. They found the French, doctors, postal workers or entrepreneurs. Locked in the prison of the island of Nosy Be Madagascar where some expect to spend their next five years, they have entrusted us with their anxiety, their fear of dying here, to finish their life in the dilapidated walls of decrepit prisons, a legacy another age, that of the French colonization."

PERSONALY I think Madagascar President took again an opportunity to divert people from the real problems , as his predecessor who already made French scapegoats till he ruined his country...
And its a very corrupt country, take care!

Jaojoby
02-21-09, 09:23
From the French government's travel advisory:

"Every person residing in or going to Madagascar must be aware of the implementation of the letter of the law 2007-038 of the 14/01/2008 which stipulates, among other things, that <<sexual tourism is defined as a national or a foreigner travelling with the motive of engaging in sexual relations in exchange for financial or other benefits with children or prostitutes, even though the latter are actively seeking to have sexual relations in exchange for financial or other advantages>> and that it is punishable with 5-10 years imprisonment and/or a fine of Ar 4-20 million. Criminal prosecutions have already taken place in Nosy Be, based on a literal iintrepretation of this law."

Another problem is listed on the British and Australian government advisories which also advise strongly against visited Mada, especially Tana, at the present time due to the volatile political situation. From the British one:

"A curfew is currently in effect between 22:00 and 04:00. We advise all British nationals in Madagascar to abide by this curfew."

Amadeuss
02-24-09, 03:15
jaoboy...that's old stuff. as a newbie here, pls dont copy old common news but report from the site, from the actual place. we dont like hearsay. for that we can use cnn!

now, actual facts are:
andry rajoelina met marc ravalomanana last friday, feb20. over tv they delivered a speech that it had had been agreed that:
> any form of provocation, slander and spreading false news about the media to stop
> stop with all the looting and vandalism
> all demonstrations in the streets to stop
> all politically-related arrests and prosecutions to be stopped and prisoners to be released.

marc ravalomanana was looking somewhat tired and uncertain. the strong man shows weakness. it appears that life goes back to normal slowly. hopefully a democratic process of new elections may start.

outside of the small area around the presidential palace in tana nothing is felt from any unrest anyway. for us mongers, the only hassle is the curfew. pick your girl at glacier disco before ten and have a good night then.

anyone in nosy be now??? an on-site report would be appreciated.

Vahaza Be
02-26-09, 15:28
Still lots of unrest in Tulear. 20 arrested yesterday. Check out the sobika website for recent info.

Vavy Lover
03-13-09, 05:52
Contacts in Tana and Toliara are reporting the situation is getting worse. This past week the military stepped into the situation and became split, with some factions supporting Ravalomanana (the president) and others (in/near Tana) defying the president and supporting Rajoelina (former mayor of Tana). There is good info on BBC website, in Africa news. The president has called for another meeting, but the mayor is refusing, having gone inot hiding after his attempted arrest by govt forces.

At least one western Vahaza (a canadian) has been killed in Tana on a raid/attack in a residential neighborhood. The unrest has also spread throughout the capitol, having previously been confined around the govt center, now dispersed by govt forces and therefore more diffuse and spread throughout the city.

Hopefully the coming weeks will show some improvement.

Is there anyone on this board in Madagascar that can report from first hand. ANy more on Toliara? What was the circumstance of the arrests, Vahaza Be?

Vahaza Be
03-13-09, 18:25
Is there anyone on this board in Madagascar that can report from first hand. ANy more on Toliara? What was the circumstance of the arrests, Vahaza Be?
Most of my direct info is also via Tana. There are now tanks in the streets and the rumor mill is hot that the President will resign if he's assured that his family and businesses will be left alone. The military -- split or not -- appears to be filling the power vacuum. People are staying home. Businesses are shut. Tana is a mess. Looting is rampant and has more to do with criminals than politics.

Supposedly, the country side is still safe for vahazas, but cities like Toliary are still dangerous.

Member #4178
03-14-09, 14:17
Its becoming a fact, but the question is how the new policy will affects the ridiculous ruls against "love tourism"

My wet dream?

I hope that the police station at Morondava will be permanently closed.

JP

Vahaza Be
03-14-09, 22:55
Its becoming a fact, but the question is how the new policy will affects the ridiculous ruls against "love tourism"

My wet dream?

I hope that the police station at Morondava will be permanently closed.

JP
Ah, lazy steamy Morondava!
Time has passed by that funky place. It's a good spot (the beach strip) to spend a week and get your bearings. Low energy but great p4p oppurtunities. <sigh>

Laroche
03-22-09, 17:17
There are some confusing informations in previous posts about legal age in Madagascar.

Legal sexual age is 18; all under 18 years are children.

Moreover, the Law 2007-038 enacted 14 Jan. 2008 punishes sexual tourism, even with persons over 18 and punishes to fail to repport possible offences to the police.
This is something that leaves the door open for all kind of extorsions.

Here the full text of the said law ( in French ):

http://www.madaportal.com/Loi_sur_le_Tourisme_sexuel.pdf

Mongers, if I were you I would think twice before going there.

Amadeuss
03-24-09, 19:31
Mongers, if I were you I would think twice before going there.Hey mate. Do you want to say its better to rent your appartement in Brazil? . And then get mugged on the road?

Look. Warnings are welcome. But it should not be based on hearsay. If you are on-site and observe police action, let us know. If you just wanna be a 2nd CNN. Better pass on that.

As per my infos, there was 1 case of a french tourist going to jail in Nosy B. And that was politically motivated. The new president, Mr TGV, an ex disc jokey, does have other problems to deal with then to push police enforcing that law. Similar laws do exist all over the world. But who is really enforcing them?

I am in e-mail contact at the moment with some 5 expats working there on different locations: all is quiet now, the curview in Tana is lifted and monger life is great. I be there next week.

Vahaza Be
03-24-09, 22:52
the curview in Tana is lifted and monger life is great. I be there next week.....

We expect some pics and a full report (please) ;)

Laroche
03-27-09, 11:12
Hey mate. Do you want to say its better to rent your appartement in Brazil? . And then get mugged on the road?

Look. Warnings are welcome. But it should not be based on hearsay. If you are on-site and observe police action, let us know. If you just wanna be a 2nd CNN. Better pass on that.

As per my infos, there was 1 case of a french tourist going to jail in Nosy B. And that was politically motivated. The new president, Mr TGV, an ex disc jokey, does have other problems to deal with then to push police enforcing that law. Similar laws do exist all over the world. But who is really enforcing them?

I am in e-mail contact at the moment with some 5 expats working there on different locations: all is quiet now, the curview in Tana is lifted and monger life is great. I be there next week.Hi man,

Take it easy; there is no need to insult me.

It was not my intention to denigrate Madagascar, a country I like and that I have visited in several occasions for professional reasons, or to promote Brazil or any other place for that matter.

By the way, I do not have any apartment in Brazil and I could not care less where are you travelling.

However, the legal framework in Madagascar has changed and it will be unwise eschewing reality.

Maybe you just lack the ability to understand a legal text in French or to get reliable information but the fact, according to the French Embassy in Tananarive and to a shaking review presented in French TV 20th January 2009, is that several foreigners are jailed in Madagascar based on the said law.

Amadeuss
03-28-09, 20:18
Take it easy; there is no need to insult me.

Maybe you just lack the ability to understand a legal text in French law.

Bro Laroche...I had no intention to insult anyone....and I suppose my "ability" is quite ok....lol
I am just critical on hearsay - but I rest my case.

Vhaza... the biggest problem at the moment travelling to Mada is the irregularity of flights> all the big airlines are cutting back and do sudden changes of schedules. The fine bus Tana to Majunga is no longer in operation, the ferry to NosyBe from Majunga is out of order, AirMad only operates 1 or 2 planes at the moment and has no flight to Toamasina.....I was forced to change my intinerary 4 times already...then just today my hotel in Tana (Residence Lapasoa) sent me an e-mail that their power got cut off....fucking amazing trip it will be..I bet!

Vahaza Be
03-29-09, 03:25
Vhaza... the biggest problem at the moment travelling to Mada is the irregularity of flights> all the big airlines are cutting back and do sudden changes of schedules. The fine bus Tana to Majunga is no longer in operation, the ferry to NosyBe from Majunga is out of order, AirMad only operates 1 or 2 planes at the moment and has no flight to Toamasina.....I was forced to change my intinerary 4 times already...then just today my hotel in Tana (Residence Lapasoa) sent me an e-mail that their power got cut off....fucking amazing trip it will be..I bet!

I have family and friends in Tana. They are afraid to go out and worry about food hoarding and rice prices. More pro-Ravolomanana demonstrations today, with military gunfire --no confirmation on casualties yet. Increased roadblocks and attempts to bribe vazahas. The tourist industry is in the toilet, so your news about irregular and fewer flights makes sense. There is talk about regional seizures of power and fragmenting of the country, from
Tamatave to Diego to Ft. Dauphin.

Be careful, bro Botaki. I'm sure the local ladies are hungry for some vazaha ariary and companionship!

Prosal
03-29-09, 12:07
as per my infos, there was 1 case of a french tourist going to jail in nosy b.
you should consider changing your info sources then.

there's about a dozen sex-tourists (mongers, not ****s) jailed in nosy be currently. the french tv made a one-hour reportage about that quite recently.

Labadi
03-29-09, 17:25
... and I heard of 2 other cases in Toamasina. Does anyone have further information about other places?

Concarne
04-20-09, 01:00
Hey fellows!

Anyone here with suggestions as to the best options to fly to Mada coming from the USA? Is it better just to fly to France and then to Mada?

What about flying from other African countries, say Kenya?

Plus, cons, efficient spending of money?

Many thanks in advance!

Vahaza Be
04-20-09, 19:50
Hey fellows!

Anyone here with suggestions as to the best options to fly to Mada coming from the USA? Is it better just to fly to France and then to Mada?

What about flying from other African countries, say Kenya?

Plus, cons, efficient spending of money?

Many thanks in advance!I like going in via Jo-burg. Daily flights (at least there were before the political nonsense emerged) from there to Mad (some via Ft. Dauphin).

Tourism has suffered, so you might be able to grab a deal via air France or Air Mad out of Paris too. Planes are flying half full.

The dollar is strong at the moment against the ariary. What is your budget?

Joe Perez
04-23-09, 11:58
I'm trying to find a good deal from Bangkok to Antananarrive but at the moment I don't see any usd discount. Anybody know if air mad gives last minute low fares?

Concarne
04-23-09, 13:53
I like going in via Jo-burg. Daily flights (at least there were before the political nonsense emerged) from there to Mad (some via Ft. Dauphin).

Tourism has suffered, so you might be able to grab a deal via air France or Air Mad out of Paris too. Planes are flying half full.

The dollar is strong at the moment against the ariary. What is your budget?Thanks for the response!

Budget? Well for airtravel I would like to keep it below 1500 if at all possible. I realize this is the hard part. I was thinking of going there next time I am in Kenya but that is already going to cost me around that so I may as well explore Uganda and Tanzania during that trip. A dedicated Mada trip seems worth it.

My daily budget nowadays is around $100/day.

Vahaza Be
04-24-09, 15:47
Thanks for the response!

Budget? Well for airtravel I would like to keep it below 1500 if at all possible. I realize this is the hard part. I was thinking of going there next time I am in Kenya but that is already going to cost me around that so I may as well explore Uganda and Tanzania during that trip. A dedicated Mada trip seems worth it.

My daily budget nowadays is around $100/day.
You can live very well in Mad on a per diem of $100, even in the capitol of Tana. Plenty of reasonably priced hotels, food options are many, and ladies are available for pretty much whatever you're willing to pay them -- especially now.
Travel is cheap but slow by the local buses, and domestic airfares are expensive due to the virtual monopoly by Air Mad. Ask around the tourist hotels and you might hook a ride with ecotourists heading out in different directions in 4x4s.

Trevor2522
04-30-09, 21:37
Monday, April 20, 2009
MADAGASCAR VISA NOW FREE OF CHARGE

www.vacances-nosybe.com/island-nosybe/useful-information.html.

Yesterday, it was confirmed that the National Tourism Board of Madagascar has advised that NO ENTRY VISA IS REQUIRED for a maximum stay of 30 days valid through December 31, 2009.

This is valid for all nationalities entering Madagascar. Arriving passengers will not have to pre-purchase a visa before arrival into Antananarivo airport.Can members please advise the nicest airline to get to Mada from the UK? Options are Kenyan / Air France / Air Mada / Air Mauritius / South African.

Thanks

Vahaza Be
05-03-09, 17:17
From London, I've always used Air Mauritius (with a stopover in Mauritius). Good service in my experience.

You could also fly from London to Paris and get on Air France or Air Mad for a straight shot to Tana. You'll need to stop over in Jo-burg if you use SoAf Air, with only one flight a day from there to Mad. Corsair flies from France to Tana too (or used too -- no idea about them with all the political turmoil going on).

Amadeuss
05-04-09, 07:56
Be careful, bro Botaki. I'm sure the local ladies are hungry for some vazaha ariary and companionship!

Thanks for the good infos. Was there in April 3 weeks and enjoyed my stay!

Riots not threatening to tourists as long as you stay clear of the 1 or 2 hotspots. Very much overblown in the international press.

Threats of arrests for foreigners having sex with locals also irrelevant at the moment. Spoke to all hotel owners - mostly french nationals - on this issue when checking in. They only asked to register the girl of legal age with their ID - and all is fine. The arrests were of political background some time ago. Now the new kids on the block have other problems.

Security at night: I was walking the roads of Tsara Lanana looking at the many SW's. My weapon was a LED-torch and a happy-go-lucky attitude with the girls and guys there. I felt more safe then at night in Manila.

Hotels Tana: Sakamanga Loge for 38 EU was excellent. Free WiFi, good restaurant. Glacier would be ok for the location, but the bathrooms were scrap. One night I was with a GF at Residence Lapasoa - wonderful place for 50 EU.
Hotels NosyBe: more expensive. Coco Plage and Bucaneer charging 60..80 EU for ok rooms, even at low season. Coco Plage the perfect place for beginning direct at the beach, aircon to hold the mosquitos off, understanding managers, and TV with english programs. Bucaneer on the hill, beautiful rooms - but I had a mossie problem which disturbed during fucking: was asking ma fille constantly to slap my ass - and she thought I am an pervert.....

Basic French is a must with the girls. Tana pros are more hardened and more expensive then anywhere. Minimum was 40.000AR. Had a mediocre lay wich made troubles when I gave ther 40.000 at 6:00 in the morning but finally trolled off with 10.000 more. SW's could go ST for 30.000, mostly 40.000 LT
NosyBe gilrs more taken care of, better dressed and more GF-style caring. 40.000 is ok for 24 hours.
Best encounters I had with pre-contacted girls from webpages. Wonderful memories.
But anything goes: one salesgirl, delivering a carving to my room, was happy with a 10.000 tip for getting laid as a part of the deal to buy the carving.
Another one got a ride on my moto from Hellville to NB, had a shower in my room, got laid and trolled off happily wth a small souvenir.
Didnt see any pros of questionable age!

Other things to do: did a national park near Mahjunga and diving at NosyBe. Walking the park was fun and interseting, looking at the Lemurs. Diving is an 8/10 with good visbility and a rich fish life on colourful corals. But expensive: 2 dives are 70..80,-EU.

Budget: in Tana you may survive with 80 EU/day , Mahjunga perhaps 60 EU is ok, but Nosy Be you need a budget of 100, better 120 EU/day if you like to stay at a reasonable place.

Its an unexplored country with no mass tourism, no McDonald and KFC...but french lifestyle and rasta music.

GO!

Trevor2522
05-04-09, 19:17
From London, I've always used Air Mauritius (with a stopover in Mauritius). Good service in my experience.

You could also fly from London to Paris and get on Air France or Air Mad for a straight shot to Tana. You'll need to stop over in Jo-burg if you use SoAf Air, with only one flight a day from there to Mad. Corsair flies from France to Tana too (or used too.- no idea about them with all the political turmoil going on).Air Mauritius is the cheapest at £799 (€899) from London, but only offers one connecting return flight a week which would cut into my 30-day free visa. Does not appeal as I have no interest in a Mauritian stopover (no cheap or easy P4P).

South Africa routing is too far, and infrequent flights.

Air Mada (30-day ticket) is €827 from Paris, about the same as Air France. Mada only has one Boeing 767 leased from Air Canada, so not as many flights as AF, plus the 'Third-World Factor' to consider. Only worth it if taking a lot of internal flights at 40%. 50% discount (depending on whether they're prepaid out-of-country). Air France return from London works out around €900-€1000 and seems the best for frequency and connection times.

Oldian
05-10-09, 10:59
Basic French is a must with the girls. Tana pros are more hardened and more expensive then anywhere. Minimum was 40.000AR. Had a mediocre lay wich made troubles when I gave ther 40.000 at 6:00 in the morning but finally trolled off with 10.000 more. SW's could go ST for 30.000, mostly 40.000 LT
NosyBe gilrs more taken care of, better dressed and more GF-style caring. 40.000 is ok for 24 hours.

my first visit here, there are few tourists and it is a buyers market...places like hotel moonlight and lambert, basic but fine if one is okay with budget hotels cost 20000 ariary, or $10. I was told by several about the hardened Glacier girls, but went last night, spent awhile looking around, and ended up with a real sweetie, who jumped on me for a 3rd round in the morning after i gave her 30,000 ariary. Locals tell me the going rate right now is 20,000, even in Tana, as there is minimal business. You are dead right about basic french, i can squeeze by, but not much more than that, which probably makes anything more than long love ins unfeasible

Amadeuss
05-11-09, 04:48
Just 3 examples:

Pic 1 a saleslady from HellVille. To sell me a carving from her shop, she had to spread legs in her room in the back. Free ride. :-)
Pic 2 a Glacier girl, asked for 40.000, but got 30.000 only because she left at 5:00 morning.
Pic 3 not from a bar but fm Afrointro.com. spending memorable 24 hours with me. She didnt ask for money at all and was first rejecting the envelope with 60.000 Ar I gave her!

Love Swim
05-12-09, 02:57
Hello,

Thanks for the report from BOTAKI6.

Anyone who's got updated news about safety in Tana?

What about this law enforcement if you have an encounter with the girl who claims to go with you for money?

You can be reported by the police by anyone willing to take your money?

I don't want ended up in jail in Tana.

Risks seem too high,

Thanks for updating

Vavy Lover
05-28-09, 13:36
I just saw some friends from Tana, and they said that the center of town is not very safe at night, and advised not to walk alone. Risk of theft, and . I was told they are thorough. Wallet, watch, phone, anything you have. Reported a recent incident near the Sakamanga.

Safe though in other areas.

But of course that makes it an issue for getting to Glacier. Which for those looking for info is my fave Tana spot. You just have to learn how to spot the pros and avoid them, lots of sweeties found there as well.

Any one have more info on night safety and getting around Tana, how Glacier is now?

Anyone been to Toliara lately?

Daniel Barthel
05-28-09, 14:17
Hey Botaki,

No 2 & 3 are stunning. Well done mate.

Send them my greetings.I love No 3 alot, would like to see more pics of her (as wella s too meet her).

Vavy Lover
06-28-09, 19:31
Well it looks pretty damn slow in here, so I thought I would post some of the wonderful Malagasy girls I have met.

Been mongering there for a couple years, and have seen a few, and aquired a few "girlfriends" that I have seen repeatedly, as well as helped out beyond the typical cadeau. Maybe more of those stories in a different post.

I particularly lke Tana (Glacier) and Tulear (Za-Za), been to a few others including Nosy B. All are different and have their own styles/feels. In Tana you can find girls from all over pretty much. I typically give them about AR40, 000 as a cadeau in the morning, sometimes less, AR20, 000 for a shortterm, no sleep over. I have had a couple hustlers that took more by demanding and threatening to cause a problem in the hotel. Beware the pros and any girl that seems too aggresive or approaches you in a nightclub.

Enjoy the next few posts.

Kamo

Vavy Lover
06-28-09, 19:39
Actaully not my very first, as I had brought a girl to my hotel before, just wasnt yet quite clued in to the scene. In Tulear hotel, there is a comotion outside my room, I open the door and there are three gorgeous and sexy girls outside, apparently having just come up looking for someone else. I invite them in. The rest is history. After flirting and laughing, they ask which one do I want to stay, I choose Lynda, the most petite and pretty. Later in the week I eventually get all three in my room together. Wow. But Lynda becomes my first "girlfriend". Anela had the most amazing breasts I have ever had the pleasure of and a great lay, but her and Bridgette were a bit of hustlers.

Vavy Lover
06-28-09, 19:44
Here is Lynda, my first Malagasy "girlfriend", which is to say I saw repeatedly during a few trips, and she screwed other vahazas when I wasnt there. One year I came back and she had gained about 20kilos. Lost the attraction for me...

BTW I always check to be sure that girls are over 18 and have an ID to prove it, very important. Lynda was just 18 I think.

Vavy Lover
06-28-09, 19:49
Sintia was a 20 year old cutey I met at Glacier, tiny thing and a great dancer, fantastic hips and ass. I think she was from Tamitave. Enjoyed sex and had a great orgasm. Saw her a couple times and convinced her to do a complete photo shoot in the morning.

Vavy Lover
06-28-09, 19:56
Sara was an 18 yr old firecracker from Za Za. I had a date that night already, but she gave me her phone number and came over the next afternoon. Only girl that has let me take pictures during sex, and really got into it and looking at them.

Vahaza Be
06-29-09, 15:32
Bravo Kamolahy!
Stunning pics and proof of why Mad is a monger's paradise.
Tell the stories too, when you have the time -- but by all means, keep those pics coming!!
misaotra betsaka,
V-be

Bichu
06-29-09, 16:18
i'm speeachless. absolutely brilliant photography. congratulations.

b

Vavy Lover
06-30-09, 04:49
Thanks for the compliments.

Cynthia is one of my favorites, and my "2nd GF". This girl was such a delight, and absolutely the most passionate in the sack. Havent met a girl in Mad that has loved it so much. The candle-light shots are also among my favorite pics of any of the girls.

Amadeuss
07-07-09, 17:30
I particularly lke .... and Tulear (Za-Za),
Kamo

Ohhh...Mada....Your photos just make me feel to go back quick.

Pls tell me more about Tulear...how to go there...hotels...other things to do.
Thanks

Trevor2522
07-13-09, 19:22
Pls tell me more about Tulear...how to go there...hotels...other things to do. Thanks

Fascinating Coral Reef In Toliara
http://www.escapeartist.com/efam/77/Toliara_Madagascar.html

Reef Doctor (Conservation), Ifaty (27 Km North Toliara)
http://www.reefdoctor.org/index.php/rd/resources/flights/

Toliara Hotels
http://hotels-madagascar-en.globalhotelindex.com/toliara/23310en.html

Dunes Hotel, Ifaty
http://www.lesdunesdifaty.com/reservation_en.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g303984-d1103263-Reviews-Les_Dunes_d_Ifaty-Ifaty.html

Ifaty Hotels
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g303984-Ifaty-Hotels.html

Toliara Hotels
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g612351-Tulear-Hotels.html

Hotel for Shark Diving, Ifaty
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g303984-d589757-r8826704-Hotel_Vovotelo-Ifaty.html (Shark Diving)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293808-i9291-k2719640-Travel_by_car_to_Tulear-Madagascar.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293809-i9491-k2701201-RENT_A_FLAT_in_Antananarivo_city_center-Antananarivo.html

Mada's Favourite Organised Tour (Tsiribihina River & Gorge)
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/madagascar/western-madagascar/tsiribihina-river

Tour Company for Above
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293808-i9291-k2494442-The_perfect_Travel_Agency_in_Madagascar-Madagascar.html

Southern Madagascar, Google Earth
http://i244.***********.com/albums/gg40/Trevor2522/SMadaGoogleEarth.jpg

PolyOrchid
07-14-09, 00:34
This girl was such a delight, and absolutely the most passionate in the sack. Kamo, She is truly one of the top 10 women I've seen anywhere in these pages.

What a beauty. What was the tariff?

Trevor2522
07-14-09, 14:17
Here's that map of Southern Madagascar which didn't link properly in my earlier post.

[IMG]

[img=http://img254.imagevenue.com/loc509/th_76000_Mada_7South8_Google_Earth_122_509lo.jpg] (http://img254.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc509&image=76000_Mada_7South8_Google_Earth_122_509lo.jpg)

Kamolahy, are you aware of the little-used 2008 law which outlaws adult prostitution in Mada? Spooks me that girls / police could use this for extortion, especially in cases of disputed fees. Alternatively, have you tried writing down the agreement on paper so there is no ambiguity the next morning. When a troublemaker may refuse to leave until an extra 10 or 20k is forthcoming? I really hate contract-breakers but it seems there's always one who tries it on!

Vavy Lover
07-14-09, 21:41
Kamo, She is truly one of the top 10 women I've seen anywhere in these pages.

What a beauty. What was the tariff?Girls in Toliara are pretty much very happy with 40, 000 AR for a night. I've given Cynthia extra because she was special for me, more of helping out with living expenses than a "tariff". Which I encourage anyone to do who has more than a passing vacation interest. If you take a liking to a girl, consider your income in relation to what they have, and help them out. I am helping one girl with education. I harbor no illusions regarding love or fidelity, I just hate to see these sweethearts turn into road-worn prostitutes.

Labadi
07-15-09, 13:20
- posted by Kamolahy: If you take a liking to a girl, consider your income in relation to what they have, and help them out. I am helping one girl with education. I harbor no illusions regarding love or fidelity, I just hate to see these sweethearts turn into road-worn prostitutes

"I just hate to see" all those people in Madagascar and other parts of Africa who have substantial problems. School children, talented but without any hope to get a good job ever, women living alone with 3 and more children fighting to get enough rice for feeding them .... So, why should we start to give those beautiful girls more? Someone working in a hotel / epicerie / hospital is getting around 150.000 to 250.000 FMG (30.000 - 50.000 AR) per month. For this, they stay at work like 6 days a week for a whole month.

My suggestions: help them in one or the other way (this is not the forum to discuss the details) AND treat the sweethearts well and enjoy mileli. 200.000 FMG is enough, otherwise you will force the others to prostitute themselves (road-worn).

Well, here's a photo from a beauty who shared the night with me for 100.000 FMG - and she came back the next day to do it again. For her and my pleasure

Urgent Need
07-16-09, 20:31
"I just hate to see" all those people in Madagascar and other parts of Africa who have substantial problems. School children, talented but without any hope to get a good job ever, women living alone with 3 and more children fighting to get enough rice for feeding them .... So, why should we start to give those beautiful girls more? Someone working in a hotel / epicerie / hospital is getting around 150.000 to 250.000 FMG (30.000 - 50.000 AR) per month. For this, they stay at work like 6 days a week for a whole month.

My suggestions: help them in one or the other way (this is not the forum to discuss the details) AND treat the sweethearts well and enjoy mileli. 200.000 FMG is enough, otherwise you will force the others to prostitute themselves (road-worn).

Well, here's a photo from a beauty who shared the night with me for 100.000 FMG - and she came back the next day to do it again. For her and my pleasureWhat could I say,you are basically an evil human being with no heart for the sufferring of a human being.All you care about is satisfying you sexual needs at the expense of your sexual partners.All those like you make me sick to my stomach.Maybe you should go to a professional and seek some medical help.You are a low life SOB that really needs a serious med attention.

Trevor2522
07-17-09, 15:29
What could I say, you are basically an evil human being with no heart for the sufferring of a human being. All you care about is satisfying you sexual needs at the expense of your sexual partners. All those like you make me sick to my stomach. Maybe you should go to a professional and seek some medical help. You are a low life SOB that really needs a serious med attention.Before this thread comes to blows, I believe Labadi is suggesting that we don't spoil the girls (or the market) by encouraging ordinary Gasy girls to drop the day job and take up prostitution. So tempting when they could earn a month's salary in one night with a vahaz'. Fortunately a Thai or Pattaya-like scene will never develop owing to infrastructure-communication difficulties and cultural aversion. There's no harm being nice to people in general, but remember 6% of human populations tend towards pyschopathic exploitation, and that covers both punters and punted.

Labadi, does anyone really use "FMG" (5 FMG: 1 MGA = Ariary) any more?

Saltydawg
07-18-09, 05:27
Before this thread comes to blows, I believe Labadi is suggesting that we don't spoil the girls (or the market) by encouraging ordinary Gasy girls to drop the day job and take up prostitution. So tempting when they could earn a month's salary in one night with a vahaz'. Fortunately a Thai or Pattaya-like scene will never develop owing to infrastructure-communication difficulties and cultural aversion. There's no harm being nice to people in general, but remember 6% of human populations tend towards pyschopathic exploitation, and that covers both punters and punted.

Labadi, does anyone really use "FMG" (5 FMG: 1 MGA = Ariary) any more?Good day, Trevor2522.

Could you explain what you mean by this phrase? Are you saying that Malagasy women are more or less culturally averse than Thai women?

Sorry if I'm a bit slow.

Cheers,

S.

Labadi
07-18-09, 16:31
All Gazy people use FMG if they are telling you a price of anything, being it the rate for the taxi brousse or the THB (local beer). If not, they are very experienced with vazahs. And this is not the best thing sometimes (UN - please don't answer to the last words). I don't know a country in the world, where people give you a banknote with 1000 (AR) telling this is 5000 (FMG). If you ask them, how much is this in Ariary, they will have to look at the note. They never use the numbers written on the banknotes, they use the notes just due to their color. Too funny. I adopted to tell prices in FMG. It's fun.

La Isla
07-19-09, 02:27
I don't know a country in the world, where people give you a banknote with 1000 (AR) telling this is 5000 (FMG). If you ask them, how much is this in Ariary, they will have to look at the note. They never use the numbers written on the banknotes, they use the notes just due to their color. Too funny. I adopted to tell prices in FMG. It's fun.

Try Haiti. The money is Haitian Gourdes but everybody talks in Haitian dollars. 8 gourdes=1 Haitian dollar. What does a Haitian dollar look like? IT DOESN'T EXIST!! Its in their heads.... Its very confusing for the first few times you are there...

I like Madagascar....hahaha

Trevor2522
07-20-09, 20:18
Are you saying that Malagasy women are more or less culturally averse than Thai women? S.No. The aversion to which I was referring was to an overt sexual or P4P market, as is tolerated in parts of Asia. Last year's new law against paying for adult sex, plus the "Malagasy women are not tourist souvenirs" billboards, indicate that mainstream society does not want to see the Red Island labelled as a sex-destination.

Labadi: thanks for the warning on dual-currency use. Weird situation! With a 5x differential, I guess that stated prices should be self-evident when dealing with reasonable people. The unscrupulous might try to take advantage of certain situations though.

Saltydawg
07-21-09, 04:25
The aversion to which I was referring was to an overt sexual or P4P market, as is tolerated in parts of Asia. Last year's new law against paying for adult sex, plus the "Malagasy women are not tourist souvenirs" billboards, indicate that mainstream society does not want to see the Red Island labelled as a sex-destination.Yes, I do see your point. It's a sort of ethos or mindset that seems to be peculiar to African and Afro-Caribbean cultures which causes their governments and law-enforcement people to behave quite hypocritically toward anything to do with "sexual taboo". Perhaps it's part of the legacy of [Victorian] European colonization. I've seen this over the years in the West Indies, particularly in Trinidad and Barbados, where the brothels/sex clubs are raided regularly by the same police who frequent them the rest of the time. I gather this seems to be less of a problem in west Africa, however, and, as you point out, Asia, and should we not forget Brazil!

Cheers,

S.

Elmerfud
08-04-09, 04:29
Can anyone tell me what is about the anti prostitution law, is it enforced?

Or the law is simply ignored with the new governement.

Madanews
08-04-09, 13:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

TigeDeJade
08-20-09, 22:44
Kamolahy provided us such nice pics that I have to take time to show you from my archives how he is right and how MADA is an amateur's paradise.

I already delivered a report of distinction on MADA as I visited many time this paradise and have lot of wonderful souvenirs. This time a take time of resizing pics.

Below the pics of a superb little cuttie I get from QUEEN'S disco in TAMATAVE: LISETTE, 20 years old.

She spoke very few French; I identified her in the disco and in the darkness, felt her tits with my hands (of course no brass) which let me imagine that she was a gem. Immediately brought her to my hotel: LONGO.

I spent 3 nights with her in TAMATAVE automn 2007 and asked her to join me in TANA in spring 2008 for 3 night again (a technique I used several times with girls from TAMATAVE already trusting me; I pay them afterwards the taxi-brousse; TAMATAVE girls –betsimisaraka- seems the most delightfully designed MADA girls for love –even if you find gems also in other cities as TOLIARA so beloved by Kamolahy)

She liked very much (as I like it) my tongue in her most private part and usually get a first orgasm that way; then I fucked her; she liked very much to look at action when licking her as well as to see my pleasure when I was in her and she was coming a second time in fucking session. Before a deep sleep, as both of us had given our best!

We were in such mutual appetite for these « looking each other » sessions that she agreed willingly to pics. I love to make pics of girls in pleasure, even if it is not easy when in mutual action.

Two orgasms for her, one for me, was our usual ratio.

I undertood she was originated from the bush (as most girls); went to school till 15 years old; probably not a great intellectual. But what a loving beast in bed!

TigeDeJade
08-20-09, 23:10
Additional pics report from my 2007-2008 archives.

But it could be from today as MADA girls never change!

TigeDeJade
08-23-09, 22:18
One of the most exciting situation is that when you initiate a true newbie, who had no experience with « vazahas » (foreigners).

It happened me twice in my MADA mongering, where I travelled once to twice a year, usaually for three weeks: once in SAINTE MARIE in 2003; once in MORONDAVA in 2005.

Both time, they had had a first malagasy boyfriend, with whom they discovered sex several months, but no other experience.

So is the MORONDAVA story of 2005 from my handbook, with pics resized.

When I arrived in MORONDAVA, I did not found immediately a target, from local nightclub.

It did not matter as I had spent a week in TANA with a fantastic fucking girl picked up at INDRA disco.

It was Sunday.

In provincial places; to go to local Sunday afternoon concert is a good hunting place. So I did.

I observed a rather reserved girl, conventionally dressed.

I started to talk with her and make joke on the concert –with regular electricity cuts.- she laughed and said: you are a « comic »!

Her name was Felana; she was « merina » (high plateaux girl; clear complexion); in MORONDAVA as father working there as driver for a big distribution group.

The next day was Pentecost Monday; I knew that it was an occasion of great holiday meeting on a remote beach called Kimoun beach. I suggested that we go together to Kimoun beach the next day. She agreed. She was punctually in front BFV Bank at 15.00 as agreed and we used the taxi to go.

She was smiling as I was clasping my arms on her in the taxi.

The beach was immense and dark of crowd; we chose a place at an extremity of the crowd to have some intimacy. (cf pics)

Absolutely no aversion of people to see a vazaha (in his fifties! ) with a malagasy young girl (I do not understand the dialogue on this topic on MADA forum? )

Even some young boys made jokes when we were passing by. She translated (right or wrong? ) that she was lucky to be with an attractive man!

When sat, I wanted to press her close to me, but she said: « I am overwhelmed by shame ».

We exchanged some malagasy language initiation.

She explained she was 18, level classe de 1ère; learning English; having had a malagasy boy friend accounting clerk now, living in TANA, 3 brothers.

As the sun was going down; she suggested we had a walk, farer from the crowd. We walked hand in hand, then suddenly she stopped. And she put lavishly her lips on mine to kiss me with passion. It was clear: she wanted the deepest relation. She called her brother over the phone, but told me she could not have dinner with me tonight. And in fact, all sex with her everyday afterwards will be only at afternoon time –delicious time to make love!

So the next day at 15.00 she waited for me at meeting spot in town. And I brought her immediately to my bungalow of MORONDAVA BEACH HOTEL.

I started to kiss her lips, her neck, withraw her body to knead and kiss her tits. But she said: « So sorry, I cannot make love »

« Why », I said.

« Because I am sick ». And she opened her pocket photo album, that many malagasy girls like to have » and extracted a doctor's prescription: « Mycostatine » And she added that it was impossible to find this medicine in MORONDAVA (I shall nicely send it to her from TANA when back from MORONDAVA)

« I understand what it is » I said; « There will be no problem for me as I use condoms »

Fact: this kind girl was completely hot for me. But did not want to risk a contamination to me: what a respectful and nice girl!

She confirmed that of course her previous boyfriend did not use condom (in practice malagasy boys use it seldom especially for cost reason. However a mystery remain on the low AID rate in MADA compared to Continental black Africa)

She was more than happy of this very good new and offered me her all body willingly. Her pussy at this first session was not shaved. But without any demand from me, the next day she had shaved it. In MADA girls offer shaved pussies as a principle.

She had not make love since 7 months, as her boyfriend had left to TANA.

The pics are more than self explanatory on how she enjoyed.

During a week, we spent all our afternoon in sex session from 3 to 6 pm –as afterwards she was going back to her parents home.

I let her discover all possible positions. Her boyfriend had been too traditional, and she confessed that he was not staying moving in her as long as me. She loved long sessions where she seemed in permanent orgasm (? ). Usually I discharged a load at mid –session; we relaxed together half an hour. And started again.

In fact with her, I had the ability to stay long; sometimes it is hard for me to refrain, but with her it was long juicy honey.

I get nicer girls; but I get few girls with such long visible highest pleasure.

One day, we took a taxi to look at the famous Baobab alley (the touristic top attraction of MORONDAVA). Only 7 km far. But she had never been there! She asked me if she could bring with her, her cousin. Nice girl in her 15. Of course, I said yes, but I did not shift my focus. She is probably a nice honey today!

After 3 days, she surpisingly told me: « could you give me some money ».

I do no know if it was her initiative or a family demand (as it was clear from her brothers, since Kimoun beach) that she had a relationship with a « vazaha ».

I answered the truth: « I wanted to make you a gift at the end of my stay »

From that day I paid her 30 000 Ariary per day.

By the end of my stay, she came, very puzzled; she said: « today, I cannot, I have my period ».

I answered that it was not impossible however, and even that sometimes women have climax of sex envy at this moment.

I started to caress her tits and kiss her neck. She was finally so aroused, that she left to the shower; stayed a long time. And came back to enjoy. She had cleaned her pussy with such attention that there was finally not a single blood drop on my condom!

She told me it was first time doing love when period.

She was very devoted to me. She said: « you will miss me very much, after you leave »

I asked her how old I was: she answered 40 (I was 58. But at this age malagasy men are old men! ).

I told her that I had been her old professor of love. She laughed.

The last day, I was taking my plane mid afternoon. She arrived mid morning;

Wanted to be fucked and fucked continuously; did not care for any lunch; wanted only fuck!

By 3 pm I had to leave. She wanted to accompany me to the airport. And we had a last embracing in the bar. She could not separate her flesh from mine. Finally I left (thinking lavishly to the other girl friend I had in TANA who was waiting also for huge orgasms with me. So are men! )

However, I am sure that I had acted as a missionnaire for all future « vazahas » to come after me. As it was clear that from now on, this girl would only devote her flesh to « vazahas » to enjoy a variety of pleasure and action that –as I was told by several other malagasy girls- malagasy men never offer to their girls.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Vahaza Be
08-24-09, 15:30
Misaotra Ti!

Brings back wonderful memories of Morondava. Keep digging out your archives and keep the stories and pics coming, please.

V_be

Shy Sky
08-26-09, 19:15
Can anyone point me to a nice map with the mainstream places to visit in evidence?

(mongering and sunny beaches the themes, I don't mind if they are areas frequented by tourists, perhaps it's even better, it would make easier to arrange a travel)

Mada is so big, and names of places here are confusing for a newbie. I looked in googlemap for places mentioned in the isle of Nosy Be, but wasn't able to find them, perhaps they were minor places, far from international tourism spots.

Just to show how much newbie I am, even a general direction "West coast north is better then east coast south" would help, if there aren't maps at hand.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor2522
08-27-09, 00:53
Can anyone point me to a nice map with the mainstream places to visit in evidence?http://i244.***********.com/albums/gg40/Trevor2522/MadagascarGoogleEarthGGC.jpg

http://i244.***********.com/albums/gg40/Trevor2522/SMadaGoogleEarth.jpg

http://www.southafrica-euroafrotravel.com/images/madagascar.gif

Download Google Earth & Fly Around Yourself!
http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

Member #4178
08-27-09, 15:56
The world second best sex destination after Mombasa.

In Morondava you can get some stunning Lulita's with brown smooth skin.

I am planing to travel back soon.

Shy Sky
08-28-09, 17:11
Thanks all, helpful kickstart.

I can say that I see a nice tourist spot to visit in the last "map". You got the idea. Just the same on a beach and Mada has won my tourist money.

Member #4366
08-28-09, 21:47
Can anyone tell me what is about the anti prostitution law, is it enforced?

Or the law is simply ignored with the new governement.
That is what I would like to know as well. Has anyone been there since the end of last year? If so, did you find the situation improved? I don't think anyone of us would like to join those poor mongers in their Nosy-Be prison. I do hope that they have been released by now.

TigeDeJade
08-28-09, 23:21
That is what I would like to know as well. Has anyone been there since the end of last year? If so, did you find the situation improved? I don't think anyone of us would like to join those poor mongers in their Nosy-Be prison. I do hope that they have been released by now.Problems of last year were under President RAVALOMANANA rule (who initiated the stupid law). However the law was applauded by people of certain embassies.

The enforcement of the law happened only in NOSY BE for very specific reasons: a French TV report on sexual tourism in NOSY BE which was organised in liaison with an ONG lady. Accordingly, the authority had to react to "clean" the reputation of MADAGASCAR, and made "examples" to bring strong images of dissuasion in the TV report (view of guy questioned by the police; girls questioned; food strike of a prisoner.) and the result of great fear was obtained.

However, the TV document ended by views of LE GLACIER in TANA, with the comment. "in the meantime it is continuing in the capital".

In fact this horrible situation happened only in NOSY-BE and only in this TV context.

Local fair observers observed that the stupid law of RAVALOMANANA was just a way to give to the police more means to have money by fear of jail.

In the meantime time has passed. Bloody riots happened in January/February; RAVALOMANANA was obliged to leave for exile in SOUTH AFRICA; there has been a dramatic drop in tourism (not only sexual) and the interim authority (RAJOELINA) decided around April to get free all visas for tourists less than one month (visa initially around 20 USD; increased by RAVALOMANANA to 100 USD in January) As all international lenders stopped to bring money since February; and tourism quite dead; the stupid law was forgotten. As already unknown everywhere. And MADA people, very tolerant, perfectly know that it is mandatory to have this additional fuel of money for fighting against poverty.

As I said, this law has never been enforced except in NOSY BE in the TV context, the serious principle to check ID by hotels remains the rule to avoid minors' prostitution and that is widely supported by the society. Having in mind that there was already a foggy situation: legal majority being 21 in MADA, but sex majority for ID check at 18.

Based on phone conversation everything is as in good all times.

However, I strongly suggest to avoid NOSY BE (and hotels are more expansive than anywhere in MADA.)

I have the private info, that one of the guy who was hooked by the police in NOSY BE. Has decided to go soon again to MADA as he considers that as a bad souvenir.

Myself I decided trip to MADA next November. But no intention to go to NOSY BE.

A more preoccupying question is physical safety now, especially in TANA, and especially by night. I usually walked near hot spots freely. Probably this time I shall systematically use taxis and it is my main fear.

An answer to that (and I have not yet planned the detail of my trip, only bought cheap international ticket) is to take immediately a conection flight at IVATO Airport to provincial towns.

For memory AIR MAD OFFERS 30% discount on domestic flights bought with the international ticket from Europe (and 20% from MAURITIUS)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Vahaza Be
08-29-09, 02:41
that is what i would like to know as well. has anyone been there since the end of last year? if so, did you find the situation improved? i don't think anyone of us would like to join those poor mongers in their nosy-be prison. i do hope that they have been released by now.
there is no law in the north at the moment!
to the east, masoala rainforest area is being raped of hardwood by the chinese mafia.
commerical sex is a rather low priority for the authorities these days.
(of course, there is always the chance of being shaken down for a small kadoy kely (=cadeau or "gift") by a drunken gendarme or policeman if your companion has no id). many new prostitutes in the ne. prices are higher for everything.
and ask for id in advance if you're unsure of the age of your new friend(s).

Trevor2522
08-30-09, 13:26
THAT French documentary on sex tourism in Nosy Be (January 2009) (In 9 Parts) ... sorry no subtitles, but you get the picture ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x83nab_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+02%29/video/x83mz8_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+03%29/video/x83mep_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+04%29/video/x83m0w_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+05%29/video/x83ltv_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+06%29/video/x83lft_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+07%29/video/x83l64_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+08%29/video/x83kxo_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/NOSY+BE+-+Capitale+du+Tourisme+S+%C3%A0+Madagascar+%28Part+09%29/video/x83kpy_nosy-be-capitale-du-tourisme-s-a-ma_news

At the end one French punter (who was arrested in Nosy Be for paying an adult) admits to having spent €uro 1,000 -2,000 in bribes to secure his release. So not the end of the world (cheap by comparison with current Thai airport and Angeles City, P.I. scams) but an irritating reminder of a very stupid law which can be invoked when the politicoes want to rattle their sabres.

Sex in Madagascar (Humorous Rasta Music Video by a French-Arab)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gumr8QtOG0U

Nosy Be Report on TV : People & Power (Al Jazeera, December 2008) ...

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3g4kyf_6w&feature=player_embedded

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5A3OHNEdc&feature=player_embedded

Business & Tourism in Madagascar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9YVsUSGiAg&feature=related

Member #4366
08-30-09, 20:25
Thanks for the update, guys! It would have been better if the new government had changed that stupid law all together but I suppose that this would be a "loss of face" for the country. Anyway, if this law is not enforced anymore, it seems safe to go back to Mada for mongering. Avoiding Nosy Be is a good advice though! The TF1 guys might come back for a repeat visit (although I think that the local authorities would be reluctant to let them damage the reputation of the country even further).

Member #4178
08-31-09, 02:18
This important laws are against women and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and sexual exploitation.

www.antananarivo.usembassy.gov/.../2009-Madagascar-TIP-ENG-Final.pdf

for the "normal" sex tourist no laws against going out with adults ladies.

Trevor2522
09-02-09, 00:51
for the "normal" sex tourist no laws against going out with adults ladies.Unfortunately not since 14th January 2008 if you are giving 'financial benefits' to an adult prostitute. It could equally be applied to a girlfriend.

http://www.madaportal.com/Loi_sur_le_Tourisme_sexuel. Pdf

"Any person residing or traveling in Madagascar should be aware of the effective implementation of law 2007-038 of 14/01/2008, which states, inter alia, that "Sex tourism refers to a national or a foreigner travel for any reason whatsoever, and to have sex against remuneration or financial benefits with children and prostitutes themselves seeking sex to obtain any benefit "and is punishable by 5 to 10 years imprisonment and / or a fine of 4, 000, 000 Ar (1600 €) 20, 000, 000 Ar (8, 000 €)."

Several Frenchmen were arrested and jailed in Nosy Be during December 2008 whilst a French TV documentary crew were present. They foolishly incriminated themselves by admitting to having paid their over-18 *****s. It seems that some or all have been quietly released by now after having paid bribes. The sting was clearly a co-operation between French and Malagache authorities under the former president Ravalomanana to serve as a warning to foreign punters as well as bolstering a local leader on the wane.

Legally, it was not so different from many Western countries which also criminalize prostitution, except the guys suffered in a third-world jail and the punishment was not bail followed by a modest fine. Hopefully this was a one-off crackdown. The country is distracted by many other more-serious problems.

The already-low risk will be minimized by punting in the smaller towns rather than Tana or Nosy Be, but getting between them is either expensive by air, or slow by road. I would brief a girlfriend in advance how to speak in the case of a crackdown, but this is not really practical for one-night hookers.- you really don't want to be seen with them in public any more than is barely necessary.- a good punting rule worldwide.

Member #4178
09-02-09, 06:12
In my last trip I visit morandava, town without any "official" prostitutes but 100% of the "non-pro" (normal poor ladies) will take a gift or money.

This is the case in any african country. Does it mean that any lady in africa is a "pro" just because she a accept or ask for money?

Any difference between a sex worker and a normal lady that take a gift?

OK, its become confusing but my point is that no real prostitutes in small town.

Normal "google search" will correlate "sex tourism" to "children" But this is absolutely not relevant to us.

I think that in reality the will not deal with the standard definition for travelers looking for some action.

Trevor2522
09-04-09, 22:25
Does it mean that any lady in Africa is a "pro" just because she accept or ask for money? Any difference between a sex worker and a normal lady that take a gift? In the Western countries which criminalize prostitution you can be prosecuted if they have evidence of monetary payment for sex, or even verbal negotiations. When you ask about streetwalker versus girlfriend in Africa it is such a grey area. Regarding the French documentary below, and those guys were really unlucky, it had the desired effect of frightening thousands more back home into not coming to Mada for sex. I got the impression from the police station interview that the cop was trying to determine if it was a case of straight monetary transaction or boyfriend & girlfriend. Stupidly, the Frenchie admitted to paying and that he had a girl back home! Never tell cops what they want to hear, ever, anywhere.

So, don't be paranoid guys.- just use common sense, and have access to a monetary reserve of a couple grand just in case the worse happens.

Vahaza Be
09-05-09, 15:17
Madagascar's customs include men giving gifts (kadoy kely or petit cadeau) to women for sexual favors. This is common practice even for Malagasy men (if they have a job) and is expected of vazaha (foreigners). People are very poor as a rule. The line is blurred pretty fast between pro and nonpro as a consequence. But there are plenty of harcore pros in the cities like Tana, with pro barflies and even streetwalkers (after dark in the Tsaralalana area of the capitol, close to the famous Indra club). The Glacier Hotel/Restaurant/Caberet is always a sure deal, and taxis are easy to be found for a quick escape just outside the entrance. There are often rastas from Toliary in the Glacier who can hook you up with local weed (rongony) if that's your thing -- mediocre and seedy, but very cheap (mora be). The better Tana pharmacies carry viagra and cialis, no prescription needed (but expensive).
Respect everyone, even the hustlers. Good karma is frequently rewarded in Madagascar.

Member #4178
09-07-09, 21:29
very small but always has a few [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) outside.

Jazz123
09-16-09, 12:48
Hi guys,

I will travel to Mada for 5 weeks starting in October. This forum has been very useful for making my travel plans.

However, I will spend quite some time in and around Fianarantsoa but there is very little mongering info here. Well, I'd obviously appreciate any info, otherwise I'll try and be Dr. Livingstone in this particular field.

I have more or less decided to spend up to a week in Mondorava but another beach option could be Ile St. Marie which looks to have better beaches than Morondova. How is the mongering scene compared to Mondorava?

I'll probably be back with more questions, it'll be my first trip to Mada (and Africa in general). Keep up the good work!

Uwehieni
09-17-09, 00:58
Fianarantsoa: Nice town with beautifull landscape but rather quiet at night. The hotel Soratel is mongeringfriendly, cheap (about 15 Euros ), clean, good equipment and good located ( near trainstation ). The Moulin Rouge Disco has some action, but few good lookers. If you have enough time, find a normal girl at daytime somewhere in town. I think the highland of Madagaskar is fantastic for holidays but not so much for girlchasing. For that the coast is much better.

Take care about your health. Some quiete unfunny diseases are here on the loose.

PlanetHouston
09-17-09, 01:30
Fianarantsoa. Beautiful city. Wine country. Lots of Swiss. The women are black, polynesian and merina. I was there in 2003, and stayed 2 weeks. The food was good. The women so so. Astiribe, the best lay. The merinas know how to work it. They will lick your balls.

Elmerfud
09-17-09, 03:06
Hi guys,

I will travel to Mada for 5 weeks starting in October. This forum has been very useful for making my travel plans.

However, I will spend quite some time in and around Fianarantsoa but there is very little mongering info here. Well, I'd obviously appreciate any info, otherwise I'll try and be Dr. Livingstone in this particular field.

I have more or less decided to spend up to a week in Mondorava but another beach option could be Ile St. Marie which looks to have better beaches than Morondova. How is the mongering scene compared to Mondorava?

I'll probably be back with more questions, it'll be my first trip to Mada (and Africa in general). Keep up the good work!Had been in Fiaranatsoa before stay for 2 day one night I do not know if it is because I was not lucky but there is not much going on as for mongering you will be doing be a little bit better in Morondava, but Tana is the place for mongering and Tamatave, Antsiranana are second best.

Jazz123
09-17-09, 14:58
Uwehieni, thanks for the tip about Soratel - I'll use this hotel on my 'mongering days'.

PlanetHouston, where did you pick up women in Fiana? There seem to be a couple of discos but I suppose they're only busy on weekends. And what is Astiribe?

Elmerfud, I'll be relaxing on the beach in Morondova and doing a bit of sightseeing. The mongering scene seems to be good although not big so I might actually stick to a single woman if she's good. The serious mongering will be in Tana and Tamatave and after reading this forum I know where that happens, haha

By the way, Kenya Airlines have cheap tickets to Mada and I paid 480 Euros roundtrip from Copenhagen. Unfortunately KA isn't on very many search engines but PM me (can I read PM as non-paying member?) and I'll be glad to help.

Loso69
09-17-09, 19:22
My guidebook (Petit Futé) says that the Moulin Rouge is now called Mada Club. The other disco (Soafia hotel) is less popular with vazahas.

Astiribe is probably Antsirabe, a town you'll pass through on your way to Fianarantsoa. The action is in the disco attached to the Hotel Diamant, close to the bus station.

Loso

Sundancekid
09-17-09, 20:04
Hi guys,

I was wondering what your expierences are with the communication to the girls. From what I learned most people in mada don't really speak english.

From my times in Thailand I know that it can be quiet annoying if there is basically no real communication excapt the name and age exchange (yea and maybe the money part)

So how is it there? Are most of you speaking french or do you just not care to talk to the ladies at all?

Cheers,

Sundance

Amadeuss
09-18-09, 05:06
By the way, Kenya Airlines have cheap tickets to Mada and I paid 480 Euros roundtrip from Copenhagen. Unfortunately KA isn't on very many search engines but PM me (can I read PM as non-paying member?) and I'll be glad to help.
no pay can not...
I checked on the Kenya-Air page fm Bangkok <> Tana: its more then 1000 US$.
Where to get those prices? Thanks for the hint - wanna go back Feb2010

Jazz123
09-18-09, 07:22
My ticket is from Copenhagen to Tana. Copenhagen is the ONLY airport for these tickets and the dates are limited; latest return date seems to be December 14th.

I bought through www.rejsefeber.dk which is in Danish only. Even if it's a Travelocity company you cannot buy through travelocity.com. Here's an example if the tiny url works http://preview.*******.com/l7f69l One Euro = app. 7.50 Danish Kroner

Probably not much help but the tickets are there... I'll gladly help by PM but otherwise there's no need to flood this excellent forum with non-mongering postings.

Elmerfud
09-18-09, 12:25
Hi guys,

I was wondering what your expierences are with the communication to the girls. From what I learned most people in mada don't really speak english.

From my times in Thailand I know that it can be quiet annoying if there is basically no real communication excapt the name and age exchange (yea and maybe the money part)

So how is it there? Are most of you speaking french or do you just not care to talk to the ladies at all?

Cheers,

SundanceI had seen a few, (very few)monger and tourist in Madagascar that does not have a good a knowledge of the french language, they could get along and still pick up girl but.

LMalagasy people might know a few words in english and thats it, french is the language in wich they communicate with foreigner, I feel sorry for the anglo-saxon who can not speak french but on the other hand it is ok as there is less competition.

Amadeuss
09-19-09, 06:37
Probably not much help but the tickets are there... I'll gladly help by PM but otherwise there's no need to flood this excellent forum with non-mongering postings.

Thanks for the info. I was talking to KA in BKK...but form there its expensive.

And Jazz, this is a mongering-related info: how to go there cheap... where to stay without hassles but still in comfort ...how to go around in the country ... all those infos makes our life more easy to enjoy.

TigeDeJade
09-20-09, 19:20
first; look at my previous old posts as for certain infos you are looking for.

i confirm that fianarantsoa being the christian capital of mada is not at first the best place for mongering ... but all that is a matter of luck... and i had a good one in tana several years ago who was going systematically from the church to my bed. sofia disco is the place for girls, but soratel is better as hotel (and good food) no problem to bring girls.

same for antsirabe, (high plateaux; i confirm action is at diamant hotel and i recommand room there).

as for morondava, the place is small; i like the beach; the girls are lazy and nothing to do. all main hotels have direct access to the beach (monrondava beach... ) if i was going there again i would chose filaos for its ratio quality/price (typical karane hotel on the beach)... and sometimes you bring directly girls from the beach to your bed. however check about **** girls: many there. i had been lucky with (surprisingly in this sakalava area) a very orgasmic merina (cf; look at my memo on felana)

sainte marie is more expansive than morondava especially hotels and to move from one place to another. i had al so a superb experience there with a charming betismisaraka (local ethny) idem tamatave that i consider the best girls from mada.

as you, i like to find a gem and stick to it.

i expect to go to tamatave back (and maybe somewhere else not decided ) next november.

good luck

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Isidoro
10-04-09, 17:26
Problems of last year were under President RAVALOMANANA rule (who initiated the stupid law). However the law was applauded by people of certain embassies.

The enforcement of the law happened only in NOSY BE for very specific reasons: a French TV report on sexual tourism in NOSY BE which was organised in liaison with an ONG lady. Accordingly, the authority had to react to "clean" the reputation of MADAGASCAR, and made "examples" to bring strong images of dissuasion in the TV report (view of guy questioned by the police; girls questioned; food strike of a prisoner.) and the result of great fear was obtained.

However, the TV document ended by views of LE GLACIER in TANA, with the comment. "in the meantime it is continuing in the capital".

In fact this horrible situation happened only in NOSY-BE and only in this TV context.

Local fair observers observed that the stupid law of RAVALOMANANA was just a way to give to the police more means to have money by fear of jail.

In the meantime time has passed. Bloody riots happened in January/February; RAVALOMANANA was obliged to leave for exile in SOUTH AFRICA; there has been a dramatic drop in tourism (not only sexual) and the interim authority (RAJOELINA) decided around April to get free all visas for tourists less than one month (visa initially around 20 USD; increased by RAVALOMANANA to 100 USD in January) As all international lenders stopped to bring money since February; and tourism quite dead; the stupid law was forgotten. As already unknown everywhere. And MADA people, very tolerant, perfectly know that it is mandatory to have this additional fuel of money for fighting against poverty.

As I said, this law has never been enforced except in NOSY BE in the TV context, the serious principle to check ID by hotels remains the rule to avoid minors' prostitution and that is widely supported by the society. Having in mind that there was already a foggy situation: legal majority being 21 in MADA, but sex majority for ID check at 18.

Based on phone conversation everything is as in good all times.

However, I strongly suggest to avoid NOSY BE (and hotels are more expansive than anywhere in MADA.)

I have the private info, that one of the guy who was hooked by the police in NOSY BE. Has decided to go soon again to MADA as he considers that as a bad souvenir.

Myself I decided trip to MADA next November. But no intention to go to NOSY BE.

A more preoccupying question is physical safety now, especially in TANA, and especially by night. I usually walked near hot spots freely. Probably this time I shall systematically use taxis and it is my main fear.

An answer to that (and I have not yet planned the detail of my trip, only bought cheap international ticket) is to take immediately a conection flight at IVATO Airport to provincial towns.

For memory AIR MAD OFFERS 30% discount on domestic flights bought with the international ticket from Europe (and 20% from MAURITIUS)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.How is the situation now?

Is still Bosy Be a place to avoid?

I was there in november 2008 and it was quite good. I was thinking to go again next November.

TigeDeJade
10-08-09, 23:34
In any case, I avoid Nosy be, hotels are more expansive, the police acquainted with the past stories. And MADA is so vast: plenty of other places to go to enjoy sea, sex and sun.

I presently avoid TANA because of unpredictable riots and fires.

I met a guy who spent 3 months in MAJUNGA: May/July 2009: very peaceful and happy.

I might have chose MAJUNGA, MORONDAVA or TOLIARA. But I have some regulars in TAMATAVE, so I booked to be in TAMATAVE from 6 November, and more generally east coast if I decide to spend some days in FOULPOINTE or PANGALANE with an occasional nice escort. I consider the behaviour of local ethny (betsimisaraka) among the best of MADA for pleasant mongering.

Another merit is possible immediate connection from MAURITIUS to TAMATAVE via TANA same day, without having to sleep in TANA.

How is the situation now?

Is still Bosy Be a place to avoid?

I was there in november 2008 and it was quite good. I was thinking to go again next November.

Elmerfud
10-10-09, 03:25
I

But I have some regulars in TAMATAVE, so I booked to be in TAMATAVE from 6 November, and more generally east coast v.For November might be all right but beginning december it rain more with a peak in march and hurricane season is starting (december)and could get very nasty i would choose Tulear (Toliara), the west coast is a lot drier but the only downer is it get very warm around december, january, above the 30 c and is less likely to get hit by hurricane that form in the Indian ocean , but mongering is great in Tamatave and if it is the little head who is deciding then the weather is second importance.

Jazz123
10-12-09, 15:01
It's getting close - I'll arrive to Tana Thursday noon if Kenya Airways keep their schedule. The hotel is booked so I expect I'll be mongering a bit Thursday night :-)

Just a quick question: Is it worth bringing taxfree cigarettes? I don't care much about brand and actually kind of like French cigarettes (also, one smokes less when it's Gaulloises and the like)

Elmerfud
10-13-09, 03:43
It's getting close - I'll arrive to Tana Thursday noon if Kenya Airways keep their schedule. The hotel is booked so I expect I'll be mongering a bit Thursday night :-)

Just a quick question: Is it worth bringing taxfree cigarettes? I don't care much about brand and actually kind of like French cigarettes (also, one smokes less when it's Gaulloises and the like)Cigarette are quite cheap in madagascar a very popular brand is ''Boston'' can not tell you the price as I do not smoke but did bought a pack for some one and it was unexpensive not much people smoke in Mada I would guess around 5 %.

Elmerfud
10-13-09, 03:54
It's getting close - I'll arrive to Tana Thursday noon if Kenya Airways keep their schedule. The hotel is booked so I expect I'll be mongering a bit Thursday night.Go to Glacier and if you are lucky to find Victoria a merina girl extremly nice and sexy long black hair around 23.24 years she will give you the fuck your life she is a true nympho and the best BBBJ I ever had in my life, look at post 456 for info and a rear view pic of her

FindGirls
11-11-09, 13:58
I had a great time last year in Tamatave. My pickup place for girls was at the disco Queens. Not far from the disco there were SW and they tend to be more on Fryday and on Saturday. I also negociate with a poussepousse driver for a very light skin girl. Another day a poussepousse told me he could find a 19 karahan girl still living with her parents but he was not successfull to bring her to me (this is what he said).

In Tana to my surprise there were still many SW around the disco Indra. I went to the disco and found a sweet one named Patricia who was quite shy at the beginnning. Unlike many girls, this one was tall, 1m70, with large tits (size C) and ass. Most important is that I had a lot of sex for three days.

I will try to go back there when I can as it seems that the country seems stable now.

GabrielSilva
11-11-09, 20:16
Hi pals!

Sorry this is not a report!

I am planning to visit Madagascar I have since some time ago met a sweet girl over a dating site.

Does any of you know a town called SAMBAVA in the North East?

What's it like?

What is the cost for a normal hotel and a couple of meals a day?

How are the magascar women apart of mongering, let us say as potential wifes any of you had any experience of this kind?

Is February month advisable to come down? I have heard that there are hurricanes and plenty of rain in that period!

What vaccination is advisable?

Which air route is more advisable PARIS-REUNION-DIEGO SUAREZ or PARIS. ATANANARIVO-SAMBAVA?

I am sorry for disturbing you with this beginner's questions but in exchange I can provide information about Sweden of african countries I have been to before. If any of you are french speaking you can send the information if you prefer in french to my private box.

Thank you in advance all of you.

Greetings from Sweden

Gab

Amadeuss
11-16-09, 03:33
Hi pals!

Does any of you know a town called SAMBAVA in the North East?

What's it like?

What is the cost for a normal hotel and a couple of meals a day?

How are the magascar women apart of mongering, let us say as potential wifes any of you had any experience of this kind?

Is February month advisable to come down? I have heard that there are hurricanes and plenty of rain in that period!
What vaccination is advisable?
Which air route is more advisable PARIS-REUNION-DIEGO SUAREZ or PARIS. ATANANARIVO-SAMBAVA?
Gab

Sambava is a small coastal town with a decent beach ..otherwise not much to do. As a foreigner you will be centre of attraction. Hotels basic, cheap. Ask your date to recommend you a place. But once there, expect not being able to stray. You wont have a fall-back position if the girl is not as per expectation. You need an escape plan.
February expect 30% of the times rain and thunderstorms on the east coast.

Vaccination... none. But take along a very efficient mosquio repellent. Best is actually a blue light device. Those beasts can destroy any love nigt :-) even under a mosquito net!
I would always fly into Tana...you got more choices from there to fly direct to Sambava but also to other places. If you arrive in DS, the over-land trip to Sambava is a pain in the ass.
But it can be fun to be in Sambva for 3 or 4 days......

Dialvaca
11-18-09, 00:26
This is a regular girl from Budha Bar, nice one, good bbbj, shoot in the mouth but she spitted it immediately, beside this everything ok, 60.000 ar for the all night, fucked her once before getting asleep then another pop in the morning before she left.

Amadeuss
11-19-09, 10:50
This is a regular girl from Budha Bar, .
...and the hotel is the Sakamanga... :-) ...right?
Hows the SW situation down the road from the Sakamanga?

GabrielSilva
11-20-09, 10:03
Dear Botaki,

Thank you very much for your concern and interesting information.

I have decided to probably come down by the middle of February.

I have developed more interest and sympathy for both the lady and the country. So I hope in case of needing some guidelines I know that I can count with your precious help and advice.

I also hope one day to be able to reciprocate the favour.

Thank you once again!

Greetings from.

Gabriel

Jazz123
11-23-09, 11:03
ANTSIRABE: Indeed Hotel Diamant with disco 7 days/week as far as I know.

I also saw a couple of streetwalkers but didn't give them a closer look.

One of the pousse-pousse drivers offered to arrange a night with a 23 y.o. amateur and I actually regret that I didn't accept but it was my last night after a mediocre lay with one of the Diamant girls. I guess you can ask any pousse-pousse guy to arrange a girl. Hotel Hasina was good, cheap and girl friendly.

FIANARANTSOA: Moulin Rouge had a few working girls (semi-pros) the night I was there but I was not really in the mood.

The night club at Hotel Soafia was closed, maybe permanently.

Hotel Nouvelle (200 meters south or Restaurant Panda) has a very local disco with a few approachable girls. Fun place too!

The waiter at Restaurant Panda tried to hook me up with a girl in the restaurant but not exactly my type.

There were some streetwalkers on the road from the taxi brousse station to the train station.

MANAKARA: A charming little town, worth spending a couple of days there.

Some streetwalkers + semi-pros in the small bars around the market.

I picked up a semi at the beach or she picked me up. Not the best place to find girls since she and I were almost the only people there but Anita was sweet and very good in the bed. She also spoke some English (used to work as a receptionist at Hotel Sidi) which was nice for a change.

There's a very local disco at Hotel Sidi in the weekends. It started getting steamy around midnight but since I was with Anita we headed to Hotel Flamboyant across the street for one more hot night.

MIANDRIVAZO: Well not the town itself though you can probably find a girl at the taxi brousse station at night, some lively outdoor places. But I took a 3-day trip down the river (recommended!) and the guide offered to arrange some girls in a village (2. night, I guess all river trips overnight there but I forgot the name). Price 10K Ariary, probably short time, but my guide's contact was out of time so I didn't get to see the girls. It would certainly have been an interesting experience since we slept at a sand bank of the river across from the village.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Jazz123
11-23-09, 11:20
Hows the SW situation down the road from the Sakamanga?There are lots of street walkers in the area around Hotel Taj and the Indra night club. The first line up in the late afternoon and there are dozens in the evening. Some are actually pretty but I didn't try any of them.

The Indra club is fun, very local with hardly any vazahas but indeed some semi pros.

I stayed at Hotel St. Antoine which is 50 meters up from Sakamanga across the street. Nice hotel (very little English spoken but fast communication on email) with a safe in each room which I liked http://hotelstantoine.e-monsite.com/

Amadeuss
11-27-09, 06:04
I stayed at Hotel St. Antoine which is 50 meters up from Sakamanga across the street. Nice hotel (very little English spoken but fast communication on email) with a safe in each room which I liked http://hotelstantoine.e-monsite.com/

Yes, nice and cheap place. But perhaps of the rain, when I was there, the mossies did bother me / us - and therfore moved to another hotel with air-con.

Fallenangel
11-29-09, 06:59
This is a regular girl from Budha Bar, nice one, good bbbj, shoot in the mouth but she spitted it immediately, beside this everything ok, 60.000 ar for the all night, fucked her once before getting asleep then another pop in the morning before she left.I've just finish my Budha bar visit. There are a lot of beauties there so you need just pick up your style. Regular price 60.000 "ariary" for the all night and all I can say it is worth the price :)

TigeDeJade
12-27-09, 23:31
For those who like malagasy girls in comfortable environment: sea sex and sun without malaria;

Or for those, who, for business reasons do not have reasons to come to MADA but only to MAURITIUS;

Read my post on MAURITIUS!

Of course it is more expansive; I remain also very fond of malagasy atmosphere. And choice remain of course wider in MADA. But as you will read. You can have also good time with malagasy girls out of MADA!

MarioMarengo
01-16-10, 11:31
Take care don't go to hotel Ylang Ylang Ambataloaka there are thieves in the same hotel they broke my luggage and steel me 3000 euro without broke the door it happend the same day I arrived.

Amadeuss
01-21-10, 22:37
and steel me 3000 euro .

Having that load of cash - and leaving it in a room without putting it into a safe ...????? Dont blame the hotel .... its your fault.

Mada is in general a safe place, but burglaries can happen everywhere. Thats why seasoned travellers take precautions> only little cash for the next 3 or 4 days, but use credit cards. ATMs are working even in Madagascar and middle class hotels do accept credit cards. Hide your valuables - even the simple trick underneath the matress is better then keeping it in any drawer. In case someone breaks in, the damage then is limited.

MarioMarengo
01-22-10, 14:48
Having that load of cash. And leaving it in a room without putting it into a safe? Don't blame the hotel. Its your fault.

Mada is in general a safe place, but burglaries can happen everywhere. Thats why seasoned travellers take precautions only little cash for the next 3 or 4 days, but use credit cards. ATMs are working even in Madagascar and middle class hotels do accept credit cards. Hide your valuables. Even the simple trick underneath the matress is better then keeping it in any drawer. In case someone breaks in, the damage then is limited.The staff of the Ylang Ylang put me in a room without cash and the girl a certain NEKE with a tattoo of a snake on her right leg give them information about my money I was still arrived after a trip of more yhan twelve hours I was very tired.

Zoran
01-22-10, 18:18
Mada is in general a safe place, but burglaries can happen everywhere.This is thrue; thefts occur anywhere in the world, but this doesn't worry me. I soon should I go there (finally after waiting a lot of time). I do not care about theft, malaria or possible clashes ahead of the upcoming elections.

Yet, what concerns me is the possibility of losing the passport. I read that in Tana, police checks are frequent and if you have not the passport with you, you can go for big trouble.

I do not like at all the idea of going to a disco in the evening with my passport: I can easily lose it or somebody may pull out of my pocket.

You who had the big fortune to have been many times in this wonderful country, how do you do?

The police agree to view a simple photocopy of the document?

Thanks a lot.

MarioMarengo
01-22-10, 22:23
Her name is Neke you meet her at BILIARDO Ambataloaka Nosy Be

Jazz123
01-23-10, 11:06
Yet, what concerns me is the possibility of losing the passport. I read that in Tana, police checks are frequent and if you have not the passport with you, you can go for big trouble.During my 5 weeks in Mada (6-7 nights in Tana) I didn't get checked a single time. I did not carry my passport at all but always had a photocopy with me. From what I have heard you will not get 'big trouble' if you're checked and don't carry your passport but it might cost you something like 10K Ariary in bribe.

Have a great trip, Mada is a very safe place with nice people!

Elmerfud
01-24-10, 08:18
The police agree to view a simple photocopy of the document?

Thanks a lot.The only reason why at night police often stop vazaha and check for passport is solely because they expect that you do not have your passport with you at night when going in bar cruising for pussy so they can bribe you, not very expensive around 5 euros.

Zoran
01-24-10, 18:59
The only reason why at night police often stop vazaha and check for passport is solely because they expect that you do not have your passport with you at night when going in bar cruising for pussy so they can bribe you, not very expensive around 5 euros.Thank Elmerfud. I red a lot of your interesting posts and I know you are NOT a newbie of Mada as instead I am.

So, if I understand, the gold rule is: passport always safe in hotel ; the photocopy doesn't work and always carry a 5 euro bill for the cops. right?

Thanks

Amadeuss
01-25-10, 03:02
The only reason why at night police often stop vazaha and check for passport is solely because they expect that you do not have your passport with you at night when going in bar cruising for pussy so they can bribe you, not very expensive around 5 euros.

Agree. When I was there for 3 weeks, I only got stopped 1 time, riding my motocycle from Ambataloka to Hell Ville without a helmet. A somewhat joking discusssion with the officer - as I was in a hurry to pick up my "girl friend" - let me off the hook. On my way back, half an hour later, the same policemen stopped me again, but just to compliment me for the pretty girl riding on the back. :-) see below...

On the passport: at every travel I carry a colour copy of the pic-page of my passport, reduced to half size and sealed into a plastic-cover.

Mario: if I understand you right, the girl could see the wad of cash?? ....if so ...thats certainly a temptation and a follow up burglary may then even happen in the Hilton.

MarioMarengo
01-25-10, 14:56
Agree. When I was there for 3 weeks, I only got stopped 1 time, riding my motocycle from Ambataloka to Hell Ville without a helmet. A somewhat joking discusssion with the officer - as I was in a hurry to pick up my "girl friend" - let me off the hook. On my way back, half an hour later, the same policemen stopped me again, but just to compliment me for the pretty girl riding on the back. :-) see below...

On the passport: at every travel I carry a colour copy of the pic-page of my passport, reduced to half size and sealed into a plastic-cover.

Mario: if I understand you right, the girl could see the wad of cash?? ....if so ...thats certainly a temptation and a follow up burglary may then even happen in the Hilton.Yes she could because she come with my friends to pick me at the airport she was with me when I change money at Hell ville before going to Ylang Ylang and the thieves stole me exactly the money I change and 3000 euro but leave the passport and other money she don't know I had in the same luggage where they pick the money.

Latin
02-07-10, 18:55
Here some pictures of this nice sweet girl I met in Tana one evening while just coming out from Budda alone...
She was not a stunner but know how to please a man, she doesn't know the word no, we had several times in the night, I just wake up touch her and she was ready for making him alive again and again.
I miss her lips...

Enjoy !

Vahaza Be
02-08-10, 19:44
There are now several Chinese owned operations in Tana that provide an interesting and safe (if expensive) alternative to clubbing and streetwalkers.

One is called Happy Zone, just off the Route Circulaire, near the turn-off to the University (Ankatso). Great restaurant on the bottom floor, pool and karaoke upstairs, and massage & sauna on the top floor.

Pretty girls that rotate throughout the week. Legit massage if that's all you want. Nice rooms with private shower, toilet, etc., and a nice double bed. A great oily massage can be had for one hour for 30K ariary (~$15). Extras are available, but each girls sets her own rates. First time got a BBBJ from a little spinner for 50K ariary (~$25); second time was BBBJ with one of the prettiest Chinese-Malagasy metisse I've ever seen, but cost 2x as much. Yes, very expensive by Tana standards, but also very safe, convenient and even the wife thinks it's just a massage place ;)

Bigcebu
02-08-10, 21:11
There are now several Chinese owned operations in Tana that provide an interesting and safe (if expensive) alternative to clubbing and streetwalkers.

One is called Happy Zone, just off the Route Circulaire, near the turn-off to the University (Ankatso). Great restaurant on the bottom floor, pool and karaoke upstairs, and massage & sauna on the top floor.

Pretty girls that rotate throughout the week. Legit massage if that's all you want. Nice rooms with private shower, toilet, etc., and a nice double bed. A great oily massage can be had for one hour for 30K ariary (~$15). Extras are available, but each girls sets her own rates. First time got a BBBJ from a little spinner for 50K ariary (~$25); second time was BBBJ with one of the prettiest Chinese-Malagasy metisse I've ever seen, but cost 2x as much. Yes, very expensive by Tana standards, but also very safe, convenient and even the wife thinks it's just a massage place ;)

$50 for blowjob?
Flying a few thousand miles for sex in a brothel?

I don't get it.

Vahaza Be
02-09-10, 16:10
$50 for blowjob?
Flying a few thousand miles for sex in a brothel?

I don't get it.
I was already there, bro, as I am frequently, and not as a monger. Just looking for a way to mix it up when in Tana. BJs can be had for $5-10 with SWs, but that's not what my message was about. And the massage rocked.

Barri
02-09-10, 18:54
Here some pictures of this nice sweet girl I met in Tana one evening while just coming out from Budda alone...
Enjoy !Nice pics, Latin, especially 1669 has an interesting angle. What do you call this position?

Amadeuss
02-10-10, 03:41

Interesting info.
But I would not see it as an improvement - more a thread: the Chinese roam in Mada as it is their own backyard: stealing rosewood, dumping scrap phones...and now also starting brothel business with exaggerating prices.
When will their pimps take control of the freelancer market????

Latin
02-10-10, 18:19
[QUOTE=Barri]Nice pics, Latin, especially 1669 has an interesting angle. What do you call this position?[/QUOTE

Interesting position to stimulate beteen two sessions, she seem to enjoy also some variation, jou know every job get boring soon or late !

Vahaza Be
02-11-10, 16:40
interesting info.
but i would not see it as an improvement - more a thread: the chinese roam in mada as it is their own backyard: stealing rosewood, dumping scrap phones...and now also starting brothel business with exaggerating prices.
when will their pimps take control of the freelancer market????
i didn't say it was an "improvement", bro, just another safe but relatively expensive option. the chinese will never control tsaralalana or the clubs, so don't fret over the freelancer market.

by the way, andry (and president marc before him) signed off on the hardwood exportations and thereby sanctions the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) of the north. he needs it to keep paying the bribes that keeps him in power (for now). the chinese are complicit to be sure, but the govt is as corrupt as ever.

Mauriceyep
03-28-10, 08:31
Its sounds as if you did not learn anything from it?

How was your stay in Madagascar, did you see something more then animals:)?

The staff of the Ylang Ylang put me in a room without cash and the girl a certain NEKE with a tattoo of a snake on her right leg give them information about my money I was still arrived after a trip of more yhan twelve hours I was very tired.

MarioMarengo
03-28-10, 22:19
It seems you are the only one who has never been stoled!

Very lucky,of course I have seen not only snakes in Mada.

Ndara
04-17-10, 23:50
I haven't written for years but I thought I should inform that the hotel Tana Jacaranda may not be so girlfriendly. After I and my friend took a girl each home for the night we were actually kicked out the day after. I don't think we misbehaved in any other way.

A few nice nightclubs I haven't visited before, like Palladium. Is it new or have I just missed it earlier trips?

We went to Morondava after that and I must say that it was far too hot being there in late March, and the nightclub My lord became awfully hot when packed with lots of people inside. Lots of young beautiful women there though and they seemed very pleased with 20000 ariary for a night.

Compared to 2008 when I last visited Madagascar and had the police check me for my passport repeatedly, this time neither I or my friend was ever stopped by the police so the worries a year ago that the police would crack down on sextourists seem exaggerated.

Madagascar is a wonderful country with very beatiful girls. If only it wasn't so hot outside Antananarivo.

Amadeuss
04-18-10, 06:15
I haven't written for years but I thought I should inform that the hotel Tana Jacaranda may not be so girlfriendly.

Compared to 2008 when I last visited Madagascar and had the police check me for my passport repeatedly, this time neither I or my friend was ever stopped by the police so the worries a year ago that the police would crack down on sextourists seem exaggerated.Hotel Sole is perfect for mongering if you are on budget. No hassles and central location also for the SW's. But all hotels very firm that your companion shows her ID.

I got stopped by police 2 times at night walking on Indepence Blvd had a copy of my passport laminated and a copy of the visa page. They tried to argue. But I spoke english to them, took the papers back and walked off. Smiling.

Feb. April is very hot at the west coast. August. November better time to travel there.

Trevor2522
04-19-10, 17:25
Hotel Sole is perfect for mongering if you are on budget. No hassles and central location also for the SW's. But all hotels very firm that your companion shows her ID.

I got stopped by police 2 times at night walking on Indepence Blvd> had a copy of my passport laminated and a copy of the visa page. They tried to argue - but I spoke english to them, took the papers back and walked off - smiling.

Feb...April is very hot at the west coast. August ...November better time to travel there.Good info! Are hotels checking for age (presumably >18) as well as the photo? Solé Hotel (Internet rate) is €28 (MGA 75,000) vs. Sakamanga €24 -- very reasonable for a national capital.

Are the cops really interested to see the tourist's actual passport? I'm happy to carry it if that's the law.

Did you sense more poverty and economic desperation in 2010 than in 2009?

Mertert1
04-19-10, 18:57
Verget sakamanga. Sole is great. You can watch the girls from your window. The rooms are great for tana. To sakamanga its only 1 block away. 2 minutes walk if you go straight. But if you watch the girls on the way, maybe you never come to sakamanga. Hehehehe.

Go to eat to sakamanga but not to stay in the hotel. Maybe girls there are not alowed. But I never try.

St antoine is a good place too, just 3 houses up to sakamanga and less rate. (15€) mostly fully book. Girls no problem.

But if you want to be more unknown chose sole.

Trevor2522
04-22-10, 15:35
Forget Sakamanga. Sole is great. You can watch the girls from your window. The rooms are great for Tana.

Considering the high cost of domestic flights (and the poor alternative of taxi brousses), is it really worth travelling outside Tana for pussy? If so, which is the best town?

Are there many power cuts in Tana these days, or do hotels have their own generators? Thanks for your update.

You can probably see more wildlife here than in the national parks ...
http://www.lemurspark.com/ (25 Km West of Tana).

Mertert1
04-29-10, 21:54
If so, which is the best town?

Are there many power cuts in Tana these days.Try majunga. 1day taxi brousse and good road.

Power cut only on rainingseason.

Jazz123
04-30-10, 09:21
Considering the high cost of domestic flights (and the poor alternative of taxi brousses), is it really worth travelling outside Tana for pussy? If so, which is the best town?It costs so much to fly to Madagascar that it don't make much sense to go there only for mongering. It's a unique country well worth exploring but if you 'only' want pussy you don't need to go outside Tana.

I can't say which town is best for mongering but Tamatave is very good. And you can travel comfortably with Madasmile (more room than in normal taxi brousses, no more passengers than seats, they pick you up at your hotel in Tana which saves quite some hassle at the taxi brousse station) http://www.madasmile.com/

Have a safe trip.

Vahaza Be
04-30-10, 15:45
Try majunga. 1day taxi brousse and good road.

Power cut only on rainingseason.
Same thing for Tamatave (Toamasina). Not as hot as Mahajanga, better beaches too. Tons of eager ladies.

Trevor2522
05-10-10, 11:53
Same thing for Tamatave (Toamasina). Not as hot as Mahajanga, better beaches too. Tons of eager ladies.

Thanks ... interesting that Tamatave is typically 4-degrees cooler than Majunga (29C versus 33C). Morondava (30C) is also cooler than the coastal average. Majunga is the hottest town on the island!

I just noticed that the recent 'tourist' prostitution law seems to apply equally to locals (but not if they're at home!).

"Any person RESIDING or traveling in Madagascar should be aware of the effective implementation of law 2007-038 of 14/01/2008, which states ... sex tourism refers to a NATIONAL or a foreigner traveling for any reason whatsoever, and to have sex against remuneration or financial benefits with children or (adult) prostitutes, seeking sex to obtain any benefit, and is punishable by 5-10 years' imprisonment and/or a fine of 4m Ar (€1600) to 20m Ar (€8000)."

This must be the most-draconian prostitution law outside of the Arab world. What concerns me are traveller reports of amateurs (like provincial waitresses) making ridiculous demands of 50-100k Ar for ST, and threatening to call the police. Newbies or foreigners without good French are more likely to be the target.

How would experienced members handle such unreasonable demands -- sometimes well in excess of what was originally agreed -- and other times when money had not been mentioned? Possibly try ... "Tsy lasa" (pron. 'tsee lass') ... means "No way".

For peace-of-mind, is it advisable to use an alternative cheap hotel for taking women you don't know well? Thanks.

Bigcebu
05-10-10, 19:57
This must be the most-draconian prostitution law outside of the Arab world.

No, the US are even worse. Funny alliance between US "churches" and the Mullahs.

Rebell
05-11-10, 16:43
Quite tall and very thin, nice long legs. Very good sucker, enjoyed the fact that I took pics of her. I cummed doggystyle.

Louie OK
05-12-10, 19:43
Quite tall and very thin, nice long legs. Very good sucker, enjoyed the fact that I took pics of her. I cummed doggystyle.
The woman shown is from Madagascar or elsewhere ?
She almost appears to be European.

Rebell
05-12-10, 19:46
The woman shown is from Madagascar or elsewhere ?
She almost appears to be European.She's from Madagascar but lives in a french overseas department called Reunion island where i met her.

So what do you think of her? She was one my best fucking experiences.

Bigcebu
05-12-10, 20:41
She almost appears to be European.Not only cos of the look, also cos of the coverd blowjob. Only european hookers insist of a condom.

Rebell
05-12-10, 20:42
Not only cos of the look, also cos of the coverd blowjob. Only european hookers insist of a condom.Yeah, better play it safe.

Amadeuss
06-12-10, 04:01
Quite tall and very thin, nice long legs. Very good sucker, enjoyed the fact that I took pics of her. I cummed doggystyle.For that white trash its not worth to stop at froggie land Reunion. Move on to Mada and get the real stuff of black hot beauties. Over on Mada only.

Suryav
07-01-10, 15:51
Disagree with botaki's rude comment.

Nice pics and seems like she provided good service.

Rebell
07-01-10, 17:26
Disagree with botaki's rude comment.

Nice pics and seems like she provided good service.Thanks!

I can email you some vids I did with that chick if you want.

FindGirls
07-11-10, 15:30
If you like mongering and you start to know Tana then this city is a nice place for you. I had another great time in December 2009. Lots of available girls coming from different places to enjoy Christmas with family or moving to find another life. I fuck at least one from Fort dauphin, Tulear, fianarantoa, Diego Suarez. But remember keep a low profile. I managed to rent a studio owned by a family and living in the same building. I do not think that they really realised what kind of game I was there for. One day I even pick a girl in the afternoon and another in the night. Luckily I never met any of the owner with my pickup.

Here is one that I fucked when I arrived in Tana before finding an appartment.

Vahaza Be
07-12-10, 18:17
Welcome Findgirls!
Keep the pics and stories coming, please.

Any new hotel recommendations in Tana?
V-be

FindGirls
07-17-10, 08:01
I visited two hotels: Sole hotel and Anjary (not Hotel Anjara which is located near the big taxi brousse station). These hotels were interesting to me as it was near the mongering scene. I only tried Sole hotel one day (paid about 70000 ariary I think): it was alsmost twice the price of hotel Anjary (less than 40 000 ariary) for the same type of large bed.

With Sole hotel, I must admit that the quality is higher also and it is unbelievably quiet when you close the windows. Remember that just outside it is very crowded at daytime. There is a crossroad with many cars passing by all day long and shops very near, not to mention people selling their stuffs in the street. When it gets dark, it is true that you can see more and more SW from your hotel window (at least with mine).

To tell you the truth, I prefer now to look for studios or appartment. The furnished studio I took cost me just 15 euro per day: a real bargain. There were three rooms (bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with fridge and a cooking place) and a terrace. It was a really nice and confortable place to bring girls back home.

Now where did I pick my girls? Le Glacier, Indra, Bhudda Club (called Palladium now as it seems that the Thai? Or another Asian embassy was not happy about the name given), and even a "blind date" arranged by a woman from Le Glacier.

Bhudda Club is much more expensive for drinks. The only time I was there I realised that I paid in total more on drinks than for a LT session (I paid around 50000 ariary for LT, taxi and drinks not included). The girls seems to adapt their price to the place sometimes, even if they come from Le Glacier. There are taxis waiting outside (and beggars too) if you are far from you hotel. Anyway always take a taxi at night. I took a black girl there to my studio. She was a good fuck but was there more for the money. I did not even think a single minute to take her phone number.

In Le Glacier, I spoke with Sandra, a 35 years old light skin woman with a blue dress. She go there only at day time she told me. I was not interested to fuck with her. She noticed that I did not show a lot of interest to the girls available in the bar. She told me she can get other girls than the one in the bar. I said why not. She asked: what kind of girl do you like? I told her a mulatra that day. The girl she brought was not appealing to me. She was about 28. I did not feel any chemistry with her. She wanted to have a drink outside Le Glacier. We went to the tea room near Air Madagascar. I bought her a drink. We spoke about each other. Her french was above the average girl of Le Glacier but I did not feel attracted to her. I did not tell it to her during the conversation but my decision was already made. After the drink, I pretended I had to do something else first and I asked for her phone number. I did not call back.

On the same day, I went to Indra. I met again Patricia from a previous encounter in 2008. I took her. I fuck her once. I was very tired. At 1 AM she said she wanted to leave and party again (and probably try to see another monger in the scene). I paid her and I slept until the morning.

The next day I met Sandra again. I told her that I did not want to fuck the woman from yesterday. She said she will bring me another one. The woman she came with was a 20 year old student. Her face was average her body instead was the best of the girls I had during my stay. Her French was also excellent: in fact it was obvious that the girl had an education above the average. We talked about a lot of things. There were even things she learned to me! And we were not even talking about sex. After the drink, I decided to take her.

We took a taxi because the girl did not want to be seen by relatives. We went then in my bedroom started kissing, took off her clothes. I licked her pussy then perform on her own initiative a very good BBBJ. Her pussy was very tight and she was afraid she would have trouble to get me inside her. I never doubt that it would be possible with her. I started penetrating her very slowly stopped, waited one minute, pushed again to have my entire cock deep inside her. I fucked her also very slowly in the beginning until. She started to have very dirty talk in French. It was something like this: "oh you bastard, you wanted my pussy come and get it, I am your **** fuck me good. You like fucking a **** like me, don't you! Oh you pervert. ". And she did not stop talkin dirty during the session. It was the first girl I had sex with from Madagascar who love dirty talk so much. She was a good fuck not the best in my list but a good one.

FindGirls
07-17-10, 08:05
I went a few times to Le Glacier: sometimes at daytime, but more at night around 9 PM and later.

I remember in the day I took a dark skin girl coming from Tulear, an athletic body, tall about 1, 7 meter with small breasts. I can't remember and I don't want to remember her name because after I screwed her she became a real pain. You will understand why below.

It was in the afternoon when I met her. Another girl I knew before introduced me to her in Le Glacier. She told me she was 20 and liked to play basketball. She seemed shy(more than the usual girls) and I offered her a drink. She took a beer, began to speak more and to laugh. After having finished her drink, I asked her if she wanted to come to my studio. Of course she agreed. When we wanted to leave she asked me to give some money to her cousin who was in the bar too because her cousin wanted to go back to her house. She did in a way that some sort of red alarm bell in my head was turned on. But I choose to deny it for a while. That girl had also the behaviour of someone new to the scene and I already decided that I will fuck her.

We went to my studio on foot (yes I was close to the Bar and there were a lot of traffic jams in Avenue de l'indépendance in December, lots of people go shopping). When she took off her clothes, I saw that she had an unshaven pussy with a lot of hair (well well, I said to myself: noone has ever ask you to shave your pussy!), but I liked it. Her pussy was wonderfully tight, getting mor and more wet when my dick was inside her. She was very hot in bed and was enjoying as much as I do with a big smile on her face.

I slept two hours after the fun. When I woke up she was still there with the same smile on her face. But I remember the alarm bell in my head. I gave her enough money hoping she will leave and that I will not see her again the same day. She did left and did not complain about the money and I was relieved she was gone.

After 10 PM, I went back to Le Glacier and found her again (I was thinking: oh no, what is she doing there!). She told me she wanted to stay with me, She is not a hooker like the other girls, blabla. But I told her I did not want to stay with her. She said ok and she went to sit to another place alone.

Thiniking she left me alone for good, I took a glance at every available pussy and I crossed the eyes of a sweet light skin girl, Anita, a mulatra. She was 21, a nice face with small tits. I bought her a drink but the dark girl that I fucked in the afternoon came back telling me she wanted a drink too! I said no and I went to another empty space in Le Glacier with my new girl. And she followed us. Finally we finished our drink quickly and took a taxi.

When we were in my bed, I still was not totally in the mood. But believe me Anita did her best to make me hard again. So my dick was in motion again. By instinct she started to ride me, fisrt slowly then quicker as she started to have more and more pleasure herself. I really loved her welcoming pussy. We changed a few times from position and ended missionary. We woke up in the morning, had some sex again but all my energy was gone. I paid her and she left quite early. I assume she wanted to have a nice chrismas (It was on December 24).

I met Anita a few days later in the evening at Le Glacier where a group was playing. She was dancing, seemed happy to meet me again and so was I. She said Hello, and at same time took my hand and carress it with tenderness. I was really happily surprised. She did not do that the first time. Don't getme wrong, I was not in love but there was certainly a lot of chemistry between us. In an hour, I think she even smile more than the last time. She was also very found of dancing that day. We took a table to drink and guess what the tall dark girl came again asking for some cash. She beacame somekind of stalker. This time I called a waiter and told him that she was very annoying. Finally it was the last time she came to ask me for some money.

The mulatra Anita was in a very good mood. She wanted to dance all the time. Sometimes I was dancing with her. There was a lot of people on the dancefloor. It was nice to see her dancing with happyness in her eyes. We probably stayed more than four hours in Le Glacier.

We came back to my place after 3 AM. We fucked once in the night. We woke up at 7 AM. She did a wonderful BBBJ. I fuck her twice in the morning then she decided to go back home.

I really liked her attitude. I will probably fuck her again when I come back to Tana. Here are two photos of her. Pictures are not of the best quality. Sorry.

Joe Perez
07-18-10, 09:12
Met near Tulear on beach resort.

Joe Perez
07-19-10, 01:58
Some more of this beautiful ass.

Vahaza Be
07-20-10, 20:39
Some more of this beautiful ass.
Nice impressionistic art!

Jazz123
08-11-10, 07:47
Well, there ain't any cheap way to visit Mada but Kenya Airways has roundtrips from London Heathrow for less than 600 GBP which seems quite reasonable

Use http://www.kenya-airways.com which has a calender plus/minus 3 days (actually a good site, it usually works but may be browser dependent) to find the dates and then order another place to make it even cheaper - http://www.netflights.com is 30-40 GBP cheaper).

I was looking at trips going out early October and back mid November so I have no idea if the prices are the same outside this period.

GabrielSilva
08-18-10, 12:03
well, there ain't any cheap way to visit mada but kenya airways has roundtrips from london heathrow for less than 600 gbp which seems quite reasonable

use http://www.kenya-airways.com which has a calender plus/minus 3 days (actually a good site, it usually works but may be browser dependent) to find the dates and then order another place to make it even cheaper - http://www.netflights.com is 30-40 gbp cheaper).

i was looking at trips going out early october and back mid november so i have no idea if the prices are the same outside this period.dear members,

for those of you interested i managed to find very attractive air fares from paris to madagascar with air madagascar who even gives you a 50% reduction in domestic flights if you intend to travel elsewhere in madagascar after your arrival in antananarivo!

i managed to book a round trip for mid october /november for 811 euros

including taxes and cancelation fee plus multipack risk insurance signed with europeene insurances for 50 extra euros, thus total price 861 euros.

as i intend to pursue my trip to northeast madagascar i was given a 50% reduction in their domestic flight connection!

you can check this in air madagascar's site or even if you call to their call center in paris with the folowing number: 0033892701819.

take note that their site often is outsourced to a travel agent that is not willing to give you the above mentioned domestic reduction so for this purpose is better to call straight to their call center that i mentioned above!

you should be able to pay by credit card or by a bank swift (virement bancaire) their iban is fr 76 3000 3033 2400 0200 2902 895

bic. sogefrpp

air madagascar

esc a 1 er etage

73 boulevard haussmann

75008 paris

paris la fayette (03324)

greetings

gabriel

Mertert1
08-22-10, 21:37
go to opodo. and you get the same rates and can book online. the phone by air madagascar is often buisy and taxed.!

have booked bevor 2 month for nov. paris-die and nos-par (2intl. 2domestic) total 1120€ but now same is 1300€

try your luck on opodo. fr. and search the days of cheap yourself.

dear members,

for those of you interested i managed to find very attractive air fares from paris to madagascar with air madagascar who even gives you a 50% reduction in domestic flights if you intend to travel elsewhere in madagascar after your arrival in antananarivo!

i managed to book a round trip for mid october /november for 811 euros

including taxes and cancelation fee plus multipack risk insurance signed with europeene insurances for 50 extra euros, thus total price 861 euros.

as i intend to pursue my trip to northeast madagascar i was given a 50% reduction in their domestic flight connection!

you can check this in air madagascar's site or even if you call to their call center in paris with the folowing number: 0033892701819.

take note that their site often is outsourced to a travel agent that is not willing to give you the above mentioned domestic reduction so for this purpose is better to call straight to their call center that i mentioned above!

you should be able to pay by credit card or by a bank swift (virement bancaire) their iban is fr 76 3000 3033 2400 0200 2902 895

bic. sogefrpp

air madagascar

esc a 1 er etage

73 boulevard haussmann

75008 paris

paris la fayette (03324)

greetings

gabriel

Alexitaly
09-06-10, 17:46
Dear alls,

I was wondering to visit madagascar in December: I have never been there. I visited lot o time Thailand, cambo, dom rep etc.

Reading your report I got really ethusiatic and I supposes MADA is good place for mongering. But I bumped into a thread talking about "law restrictions" over sex turism in MADA introduced after a tv program from french television (fuck them! Lot of porstitute in paris. Care of them!).

Now I am little bit worried, can any gentleman give me a flash about situation? Can I go to monger in MADA without having problems with laws or MADA now is a losted paradise for us, real turists, who really pareciate all, just all, the "natural beauty" a land can offer?

Thanks a lot.

Alex

MarioMarengo
09-07-10, 14:35
dear alls,

i was wondering to visit madagascar in december: i have never been there. i visited lot o time thailand, cambo, dom rep etc.

reading your report i got really ethusiatic and i supposes mada is good place for mongering. but i bumped into a thread talking about "law restrictions" over sex turism in mada introduced after a tv program from french television (fuck them! lot of porstitute in paris. care of them!).

now i am little bit worried, can any gentleman give me a flash about situation? can i go to monger in mada without having problems with laws or mada now is a losted paradise for us, real turists, who really pareciate all, just all, the "natural beauty" a land can offer?

thanks a lot.

alex
these laws are only against ****fils dont worry about this i have been there these last months only take care fom thieves especially in nosy be ambatalouka hotel ylang ylang

Joe Perez
09-08-10, 05:35
I agree with Mariomarengo. No problem at all. Just check girl's I'd card when they look young. And check also they have no fake I'd cards (sometimes teenagers bring I'd card of older sisters or friends) There were last year few problems with tourists in Nosy be but were real few. I also don't like too much Nosy be because it's too much a "pro" area

Have fun and enjoy. Madagascar is a beautiful country.

Dear alls,

I was wondering to visit madagascar in December: I have never been there. I visited lot o time Thailand, cambo, dom rep etc.

Reading your report I got really ethusiatic and I supposes MADA is good place for mongering. But I bumped into a thread talking about "law restrictions" over sex turism in MADA introduced after a tv program from french television (fuck them! Lot of porstitute in paris. Care of them!).

Now I am little bit worried, can any gentleman give me a flash about situation? Can I go to monger in MADA without having problems with laws or MADA now is a losted paradise for us, real turists, who really pareciate all, just all, the "natural beauty" a land can offer?

Thanks a lot.

Alex

Member #4178
09-19-10, 08:32
Guys

Anyone has been try to take a mada girl more seriously as a girlfriend/wife?

Any website but afrointro?

As far as my experience if you choose a young lady from remote places

Such as morondava they are not spoiled yet and far better then any other

Kenyan girl I know.

Amadeuss
09-20-10, 04:06

I did... through afrointro. There are other websites, but the response was not that quick and good. Afrointo is very particular about your e-mail adress, real adress matching your ISP and even set cookies on your pc. Once you open 1 account, its almost impossible to delete that and open another one: you will get traced as "spammer' and rejected forever.

Good on afrointro is that most girls in Mada are genuine and the pictures are not telling the truth: most are more pretty then on the pics :-)
Many of them are from Mahjunga, DiegoSuarez or Toliara.
Problem can be that those "good" girls are clinchy: they defend their once hunted victim. Just be prepared to have a good escape plan - in case. But real keepers can be found also.....

Vahaza Be
09-23-10, 00:04
Guys

As far as my experience if you choose a young lady from remote places

Such as morondava they are not spoiled yet and far better then any other

Kenyan girl I know.
Try this site: http://www.tonga-soa.com/
Check under "femmes"

I married one :)

Alexitaly
09-23-10, 12:53
I agree with Mariomarengo. No problem at all. Just check girl's I'd card when they look young. And check also they have no fake I'd cards (sometimes teenagers bring I'd card of older sisters or friends) There were last year few problems with tourists in Nosy be but were real few. I also don't like too much Nosy be because it's too much a "pro" area

Have fun and enjoy. Madagascar is a beautiful country.Thanks joe and thanks also to mariomarengo

Then you mean that the french television report has been forgotten alerady and games ar note over but. Started again? Ok. Well, then I go, which area of Madagascar do you suggest me with good beaches and bitches.

It'iss safe rent a scooter or better car?

Thanks a lot and apologize this further questions.

Enjoy the life,

Alex

Member #4178
09-23-10, 13:13
The web designer of this website should clean houses.

Does if total free to use? Any search filtered by age?

Anyway, even without that you can get a nice lady in morondava in less then 5 minutes. The added value of the site is to find educated ladies from universities etc.

Member #4178
09-23-10, 13:43
its seems that sambava apears to be the next morondova as far as [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and fun.

full of them are at the website.

Vahaza Be
09-23-10, 19:27
its seems that sambava apears to be the next morondova as far as [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and fun.

full of them are at the website.
diego suarez is a nice, relatively cosmopolitan city on the northern tip of mad and is full of willing stunners. great beaches nearby too.
sambava is a small ne coastal town with limited charm but many opportunities for "love."

Member #4178
09-24-10, 00:01
Thanks, 3 years ago you sent one a forum member to morondava and he has a great time.

Vahaza Be
09-24-10, 21:36
Thanks, 3 years ago you sent one a forum member to morondava and he has a great time.
Yes, I remember. He is very welcome!
I think he saw *god* in Morondava ;)

Member #4178
09-25-10, 00:49
As far as I remember her name was Alla, she came from no-where, just near the disco. Very tall compare to the average.

I am sure that 4 years latter I will find the same people there.

I had to chose between north or south, so I mixed morondava with sainte-marie, Tamatave, Tana, anstirabe. Morondava area is beautiful with full of willing young ladies.

Since visiting both south and north by flights is very expensive I will probably take the route from Belo-morondava to ifaty. I like the villages better then the big towns.

Just bought the PDF individual chapter of lonely planet Madagascar from July 2010 to follow the price changes. Food/accommodation are the same. Its seems that rates of accommodation such as morondava beach is even cheaper then last time.

http://www.Hgi-mbeach.com/fran/index.php

John

Amadeuss
10-02-10, 07:03
I will probably take the route from Belo-morondava to ifaty. I like the villages better then the big towns.

Agree - but for the explorer type of person only. You can find girls shy but curious to explore the vahaza along the road at the countryside. I did some moto-bike tours in the north (Diego) and South (Tulear) and will do it again.

What transport will you take? Public ...or rent a moto / car w/wo driver?

Trevor2522
10-08-10, 22:29
This was the best I could find from a sorry-looking bunch of females on AfroIntroductions in February 2010 (1-month membership). 19-year-old student from Toliara, the poor southern town famous for its university campus having no working toilets or showers!

Dialogue was conducted in French only, so I had to use the Babelfish translator plus my schoolboy Francais. She wasn't in the slightest interested in learning English. Nor even knowing about a disease-treating modality (Miracle Mineral Solution) which could have earned her a living treating endemic malaria, amongst other things.

She replied with 3 short emails and then 'disappeared', Thai-style, from my life. Lesson learned ... don't waste time and money on Internet dating. As Botaki6 says, you can pick up local girls anywhere armed only with white skin, a heartbeat, a motorbike and some Ariary.

Simbad99
10-11-10, 22:37
Hi Guys,

I am new to this scene as I used to focus on Asia for long.

I will visit Mada for the first time later this month.

I have done some reading of the previous posts back several months in order to identify the good deals regarding GF hotels in different areas of Mada.

(Cost is not really an issue.)

I guess Sole Hotel is a right pick in Antananarivo ? providing a good comfort level.

But I am still not sure of the right choice in Nosy Be and in Diego Suarez.

I would greatly appreciate some advice from you experience mongers.

Ambatoloaka sounds the hot place to be in NOS: Any recommendation about nice accomodations there?

Which are the GF hotels in Diego?

Thanks for your help

Simbad

Vahaza Be
10-12-10, 14:53
Simbad--

Many options in Diego. Le Grand hotel or Allamanda if money doesn't matter. Hotel Le Colbert and Hotel Imperial for a little less. But also many smaller places with more charm and much cheaper (often family operated). Also beach accommodations nearby, more isolated but lovely.

Nosy Be. Too touristy for me, lots of harder core pros on the prowl. Hotels all over the place.

If money is really not a factor, then the upscale Hotel Colbert in Tana is a great location, near to discos and restaurants. Best patisserie in town too.

Simbad99
10-13-10, 08:57
Hi Vahaza Be

Thanks you very much for your recommendations.

Reading your post, I just got a doubt about girl friendliness in mid- up-scale hotels, in general:

Should I assume that most hotels will accept visitors as long as they can show a valid Id?

for instance at H. Colbert or Alamanda?

Thanks,

Simbad

Dialvaca
10-16-10, 08:18
Back to Madagascar after a year, sex scene is quite the same but prices are growing, please guys don't spoil the market.

I picked up that girl from Caveau, nearby Budha.

50.000 Ar (20 euros) around 4 hours, nice BJ, CIM, nice fuck, all without condom.

Cheers

Simbad99
10-16-10, 13:49
Hi guys,

Any help appreciated, from you familiar with Mada, to confirm whether almost all hotels are GF or not, even upscale accomodations?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Simbad

Trevor2522
10-16-10, 20:07
A question on relative sexual openness to Westerners (touring in their own 4WD vehicle) by region ...

From my understanding the Merina (Asian) and highland areas, apart from Tana, are not so open to casual sexual encounters as the coastal cities where African ethnicities predominate. Madagascar is so big that one has to be selective in the coastal areas chosen for tourist interest and availability of females, whilst on a leisurely month's drive. If I split the coastline up as follows, can any resident experts advise regions with the best potential? Travel would be in April. Thanks.

1) Diego - Vohemar - Sambava in the North-East
2) Mahajanga - Diego in the North-West
3) Morondava - Toliara in the South-West
4) Toliara - Fort Dauphin - Manakara in the South
5) Manakara - Toamasina in the East (South - Central)
6) Toamasina - Maroantsetra in the East (North - Central)

TigeDeJade
10-16-10, 23:40
A question on relative sexual openness to Westerners (touring in their own 4WD vehicle) by region ...

From my understanding the Merina (Asian) and highland areas, apart from Tana, are not so open to casual sexual encounters as the coastal cities where African ethnicities predominate. Madagascar is so big that one has to be selective in the coastal areas chosen for tourist interest and availability of females, whilst on a leisurely month's drive. If I split the coastline up as follows, can any resident experts advise regions with the best potential? Travel would be in April. Thanks.

1) Diego - Vohemar - Sambava in the North-East
2) Mahajanga - Diego in the North-West
3) Morondava - Toliara in the South-West
4) Toliara - Fort Dauphin - Manakara in the South
5) Manakara - Toamasina in the East (South - Central)
6) Toamasina - Maroantsetra in the East (North - Central)What is stange with MADA is that notwithstanding the size of the country; girls have nice attitude everywhere -even if it is right that it is more difficult to pierce merina... except when they are themselves living on the coast!(cf. my report on MORONDAVA)

However I would rank first TOAMASINA for the attitude of the girls: betsimisaraka seems to love sex the most... skin is brighter, even if sakalava (north and west coast) can also be very active in bed : MADA is a dreamland! .

Then TOLIARA south is also a famous place.
MORONDAVA can be an experience - usually choice as smaller; but everything go slow and wet pussies always opened: from the street around 6pm straight to your bungalow on the sea shore
DIEGO is well known; however in recent time girls more expansive than TOAMASINA
I like also the heat of MAHAJUNGA and you could have good time

I do not know MANAKARA (small do not expect much);same for MARENSOETRA; avoid TOLEGNARO (too expansive because of mining business); I do not know VOHEMAR and SAMBAVA.

Look at my detailed reports; even if seems old, things do not change in MADA; and I remain in close contact with this country

Dialvaca
10-18-10, 13:34
Hi,

I went to the street scene, close by Indra.

Lot of *****s, some looking ok, a quickie in a room, they ask 20. 000 to 30. 000 Ar (8 to 12 euros), BBBJ, for fuck, I put the condom but I guess its up to you.

They take you to a room, there are plenty of them, 2. 000 Ar for 30 min.

Looks pretty scaring but my experience is that no problems.

Maybe I'm lucky, been in slums in Bombay, Colombia, Lima and no prob, so this is like a promenade.

I like cheap putas as well so what can I say.

Can someone hook me up with the address of ¨happy zone¨, I've been in 'route circulaire', close by the the turn to 'ankatso'but I didn't see anything. (maybe they changed the name of the place? How does it looks like?)

Another nice massage with all included will be ok also.

Vahaza Be
10-19-10, 21:17
Happy Zone is above a nice chinese restaurant in a large building on the left as you head up the road to the University/Ankatso off the route circulaire. My sources tell me that the chinese now have several of these places to provide day-time P4P pussy -- the only other daytime mongering spots in Tana being bars like the Glacier, the Tavern at Colbert or the open air bar/restaurant (Le Buffet) at the top of the stairs. HZ is much more expensive but wonderful hour-long massages with happy endings (=handjobs; blowjobs are at least $25 extra). I recommend getting the phone number of one of the masseuses and meet up outside later...better service and cheaper.

I've never known a hotel in Mad to stop a man from taking a lady to the room IF SHE HAS ID. No ID can be a problem, but a bribe can fix that quick.

Diego is a paradise of pussy, with many metisse of various hues.

Tamatave/Toamasina is also great if you like the black girls like I do.

Morondava is small and lazy, with limited selection but pretty high quality if you're patient.

Mahajanga is good too -- hit the disco at night for a large selection, some with Indo-Pak blood but mostly cotiers.

Toliary/Tulear is bloody hot but a great place to chase down rasta pussy and good weed.

I've been to Mananjary north of Manakara -- lazy fishing village on the east coast. Slim pickings, but i was able to get 2 gals to blow me on the beach at the same time!

MrSoulo
10-20-10, 10:27
Quite tall and very thin, nice long legs. Very good sucker, enjoyed the fact that I took pics of her. I cummed doggystyle.Fantastic pics my man.

Keep up the good work.

Dialvaca
10-22-10, 20:36
Thanks Vazah-Be, I finally found the place, nice place, I liked it, was drinking a whisky at the bar, some girls there I guess prone to go home with no probs. And went for a massage, Patricia did gave the massage, after a while asked for extras and decided for the blowjob, man! It was a nice one, BBBJ and CIM, she liked it rough, slaping her ass, grabbed her hair, forced her to deeper, jaja, she was even shaking her body while staying down, she good suck I can tell you, quite slutty. Didn't asked for pics, sorry, but next time I will.

Amadeuss
10-27-10, 15:41
Any help appreciated, from you familiar with Mada, to confirm whether almost all hotels are GF or not, even upscale accomodations?
Simbad

I agree to Vahaza's comment that no hotel has restrictions, as long as your companion can show her ID.
BUT..in some cases its just annoying to stand at the reception desk of a 3/4 star hotel, waiting to finalise the formalities and meanwhile a group of other guests staring at you as the typical sex tourist. (normally out of jealousy only, looking at their McDonald feeded wife ..)

I only stay in an upscale place, if I court a "good girl", but not buying a SW or Disco-*****.

For Diego Suarez...if you really like to go, I suggest this little abode>
Le Jardin Exotique, 9 Rue louis brunet (+261) 20 82 219 33
But Diego is a boring, hot, dusty town. At least move to Ramena beach for a couple of days...or cancel that in favor of Taomasina..with a much better selection of girls.

At Le Jardin>>

CoolBuddy
11-01-10, 06:45
Hey,

What about security in Madagascar for tourists?

I don't know French and will I face major problem in finding girls.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vahaza Be
11-03-10, 15:29
Hey,

What about security in Madagascar for tourists?

I don't know French and will I face major problem in finding girls.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Security isn't too much of a problem if you keep your wits about you.
Always travel with your passport and visa, and keep a photocopy handy on nights out around the town, especially in the capitol of Antananarivo. Be careful in Tana not to get too drunk and wander into dark streets alone late at night -- you will be mugged and robbed, just like anywhere else in the world with a large urban center full of thugs and desperately poor folks. Be prepared to pay small bribes (~$10) if you are hassled by the police or drunk soldiers. Smile and be polite, and explain that you do not speak French or Malagasy.

You will need to find a "friend" to help you navigate Madagascar if you don't speak any French or Malagasy. Outside of the cities, almost no one will speak English and even in the larger cities, few people can converse in English.

Don't worry, the girls will find you -- in bars, discos, on the beach and on the streets. Smile and be kind. "Presents" are expected for sexual favors, even from nonpros.

Trevor2522
11-06-10, 22:50
currently i'm in thailand where every western culinary and shopping whim is well-catered for. but what items are essential to bring from home when travelling to madagascar, i.e. that are not available there, hard-to-find, or expensive? do provincial hotels always supply towels, for instance? would a battery lantern be useful in case of power cuts? a voltage stabiliser perhaps to protect your electronics?

also, does madagascar have a functional internet service via the mobile (cellular) phone network? i'm thinking 2.5 g speeds: at least 150 kbps. this would free the traveller from needing to stay at top hotels with wi-fi. where is the best place in tana to get the data sim card and top-up for such a service? and best company to use? thanks.

Vahaza Be
11-08-10, 16:38
currently i'm in thailand where every western culinary and shopping whim is well-catered for. but what items are essential to bring from home when travelling to madagascar, i.e. that are not available there, hard-to-find, or expensive? do provincial hotels always supply towels, for instance? would a battery lantern be useful in case of power cuts? a voltage stabiliser perhaps to protect your electronics?

also, does madagascar have a functional internet service via the mobile (cellular) phone network? i'm thinking 2.5 g speeds: at least 150 kbps. this would free the traveller from needing to stay at top hotels with wi-fi. where is the best place in tana to get the data sim card and top-up for such a service? and best company to use? thanks.

i use orange for phone and laptop-based internet -- which is slloowww!! fiber optics and broadband are finally in mad, but only for business and govt so far as i can tell. sim shops are found all over tana.

i always have a battery lantern and headlamp to back up the candles when electricity cuts occur. and they will occur in most places. voltage stabilizers can be purchased in electronic shops on rue de independence and in tsaralalana, but bring one if you're worried.

towels are cheap. i wouldn't bother packing one -- just pick them up in mad.

safe travels,
vb

Trevor2522
11-15-10, 21:26
I use ORANGE for phone and laptop-based internet -- which is SLLOOWWW!! Fiber optics and broadband are finally in Mad, but only for business and govt so far as I can tell. Sim shops are found all over Tana.vb

Sorry to hear that the wireless '2G' Internet is so slow ... enough for international VOIP telephone calls perhaps (needs at least 100 kbps)? Otherwise, how much would I need to spend daily at a provincial hotel to be sure of having reasonable in-house WiFi Internet? I fear it is a sad reality of Mada that Western facilities are going to cost significantly by comparison with SE Asia. Thanks for your up-to-date info.

Vahaza Be
11-16-10, 15:48
Sorry to hear that the wireless '2G' Internet is so slow ... enough for international VOIP telephone calls perhaps (needs at least 100 kbps)? Otherwise, how much would I need to spend daily at a provincial hotel to be sure of having reasonable in-house WiFi Internet? I fear it is a sad reality of Mada that Western facilities are going to cost significantly by comparison with SE Asia. Thanks for your up-to-date info.
Even the best hotels may still have slow dial-up/modem internet connections. They won't cost much, and they aren't worth much either ;)
The best connections are OK for email and down/uploads that don't exceed 1MB. Big images?? Forget about it!
cheers,
vb

Trevor2522
11-18-10, 22:19
Vazaha Be, do you know the location of the bar where 'Rasta President' picks up Christiane in this clip? It's called '_____ House'. Are such bars common as they never seem to be mentioned alongside Glacier, Buddha Club or Le Buffet du Jardin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gumr8QtOG0U

Vahaza Be
11-19-10, 14:45
The scenes are from all over Mad in that video. The Glacier is a bar/hotel in Tana, and the steps are also in Tana. One of the outdoor bars looked like the one across the street from the "Old Baobab Hotel" in Mahajanga (NW). The dancing scene looks a lot like a bar (whose name I forget) in Toliary (SW) frequented by all the ex-pat vazahas.

Trevor2522
11-20-10, 11:09
VB ... outside of the capital Tana which town would you say has the most-vibrant expat community? Being almost-exclusively French-speakers, how open are they to native English speakers who make a genuine effort to speak French? Presumably the younger ones would speak a fair bit of English too.

Roughly how much do provincial motorcycle rentals cost per week for a small machine? And is my UK / EU photocard licence enough or should I bring an international one too? Being the third world, I presume the foreigner is always deemed to be wrong in case of accident, but is there any insurance included? Presumably helmets are cheap locally but not of the greatest quality. Thanks again.

MarioMarengo
11-20-10, 13:27
VB ... outside of the capital Tana which town would you say has the most-vibrant expat community? Being almost-exclusively French-speakers, how open are they to native English speakers who make a genuine effort to speak French? Presumably the younger ones would speak a fair bit of English too.

Roughly how much do provincial motorcycle rentals cost per week for a small machine? And is my UK / EU photocard licence enough or should I bring an international one too? Being the third world, I presume the foreigner is always deemed to be wrong in case of accident, but is there any insurance included? Presumably helmets are cheap locally but not of the greatest quality. Thanks again.
I think you are right,if something happens you are in troubles, once i had a problem in Saly SENEGAL, i had to pay if i dont want to go to prison the ***** and police station tell the truth me was the lier.Dont drive in third world

Trevor2522
11-21-10, 15:38
Are there any English-language interest groups in Antananarivo who would be interested in meeting visiting native English speakers? It might be a way for newbies to make local friends and be introduced to the culture. Or even paid English-speaking tourist guides, preferably female?

Vahaza Be
11-22-10, 18:14
There is an American Cultural Center in Tana not too far from the old train station. Worth a stop by to meet Malagasy who speak (or want to speak) English.

You could also post an ad at the University (ask the taxi to take you to Ankatso and the Universite) for a female English speaking guide.

English was proclaimed the 3rd official language by the ex-President now in exile a few years ago, but very few people speak fluent English. The Malagasy -- unlike the French -- are not snobs about their language. A few mixed words of Malagasy, French and/or English will sometimes be enough if you are polite.

Diego Suarez in the north has lots of ex-pats of all stripes. The tourist island of Nosy Be is nearby, and will have more than an average number of people with some minimal English skills.

Be careful with motorcycles in Mad, especially around bigger cities (bad roads and drunk drivers!).

Mrayers
11-23-10, 09:08
Are there any English-language interest groups in Antananarivo who would be interested in meeting visiting native English speakers? It might be a way for newbies to make local friends and be introduced to the culture. Or even paid English-speaking tourist guides, preferably female?I have seen this Web site, but have had no contact with them yet.

http://iceclub-mada.com/

ice = I'm crazy about English

Trevor2522
11-23-10, 17:48
You could also post an ad at the University (ask the taxi to take you to Ankatso and the Universite) for a female English speaking guide.

How about placing an advert (en Francais) in a newspaper in advance? Which one might take foreign or PayPal payments?

Diego Suarez in the north has lots of ex-pats of all stripes.

I have to say the girl-pics I've seen from Antsiranana impressed me the most for height and looks. Given the difficulty and expense of moving around the island, one might be inclined to remain in a well-chosen provincial spot. Downsides are Diego is always hot and nightlife starts very late.

Are provincial ATMs reliable and fair-value? Hopefully they haven't copied the venal Thais in imposing $5 per foreign transaction? What is the maximum amount I can try for each time? Thanks again.

P.S. The Ice Club was a dead link.

Vahaza Be
11-24-10, 20:31
Sure, try the Midi, Express or Tribune -- your ad could be in English.
Here's a media link, newspapers at the bottom:
http://www.abyznewslinks.com/madag.htm

You could also wait until you get there to take out the ad and have a mobile phone number for immediate contact. BTW, Tana girls will travel, and some come down from Diego to party and make $.

Diego and Nosy Be are close enough to bounce back and forth. Guaranteed good times at both. Take a nap ;)

ATMs are available just about everywhere now, but most only w/d with Visa. Only BNI will do Mastercard too. Small towns = small amounts. You can withdraw 400,000 ariary (~200 $) at a time in the cities, and repeat it 2 or 3 times in a row for more cash.

Trevor2522
11-27-10, 09:15
i use orange for phone and laptop-based internet -- which is slloowww!! fiber optics and broadband are finally in mad, but only for business and govt so far as i can tell. sim shops are found all over tana. vb

http://www.telma.mg/particuliers/internet/3g.htm

telma claims to have some 3g internet coverage through their mobile phone network which drops to edge speeds elsewhere. unfortunately they didn't reply to my email in french asking for coverage maps and shops. have you tried telma? they seem more progressive than orange.

on the legal side, have there been any more reports of police hassling vazah with local girlfriends, as occurred in nosy be in december 2008 (for french tv)? i like the idea of picking up girls in nosy be along the beach (which diego doesn't have) but it's in the international spotlight and tourism has raised prices for everything in nb.

Mrayers
11-28-10, 07:03
P.S. The Ice Club was a dead link.Sorry about that. It was working as recently as last month.

I think they have a Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/iceclub

But I don't use FB, so I can't check that either.

Vahaza Be
11-30-10, 21:51
@Trevor2522

18 km from Diego is a fine beach -- Ramena Beach
http://www.madacamp.com/Ramena_Beach

Haven't tried Telma yet. I have other, better options in Tana via the University, but the ad link looks pretty promising.

Age can be hard to judge sometimes in Mad, but stay away from anyone who looks too young, and your chances of being hassled will go way down. Always carry a xerox copy of your passport and little bribe money just in case -- as little as a 10,000 ariary note (~$5) can sometimes fix things.

Latin
12-09-10, 10:19
I'm coming back after one year, now I'll be in Tana and Tamatave but with relatives so so way to have some fun unless I take a few hours to visit a massage shop in Tana.

But I'll be a few days in Antsirabe could you advice me on the right place to go? Is there a possibility to have fun in the big hotels with therm during massage? Or do you know some good and sexy massage in town? Any contact is appreciated?

Next stop will be longer and in Tulear-Ifaty-Anakao area here I know some place to go like zaza club, but if you have any good contact of a semy pro or a girl who need some money from time to time let me know here or in PM.

Thank you.

Latin

Vahaza Be
12-09-10, 17:50
I'm coming back after one year, now I'll be in Tana and Tamatave but with relatives so so way to have some fun unless I take a few hours to visit a massage shop in Tana.

But I'll be a few days in Antsirabe could you advice me on the right place to go? Is there a possibility to have fun in the big hotels with therm during massage? Or do you know some good and sexy massage in town? Any contact is appreciated?

Next stop will be longer and in Tulear-Ifaty-Anakao area here I know some place to go like zaza club, but if you have any good contact of a semy pro or a girl who need some money from time to time let me know here or in PM.

Thank you.

LatinThere is a club (Tahiti) next to the Hotel Diamant in Antsirabe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKJyFHCpMc

Easy pick-ups most nights.

GabrielSilva
12-14-10, 20:01
Hi everybody!

I came recently from Madagascar stayed around 32 days mostly in the northern part of the country as well as in the capital Antananarivo.

If any of you needs any fresh info about anything that I might know just go ahead, I ll be pleased to help!

Greetings,

Gab

Trevor2522
12-17-10, 16:29
Hi everybody!

I came recently from Madagascar stayed around 32 days mostly in the northern part of the country as well as in the capital Antananarivo.

If any of you need fresh info about anything that I might know just go ahead, I'll be pleased to help!

Greetings, GabOh boy, you asked for it now. But thanks!

1) Good base hotel in Tana for a few nights' transit / orientation?

2) Cost of flights to the North? Or duration / hardship of overland travel?

3) Girl-friendly hotel in Antsiranana (Diego Suarez)?

4) Where are the girls with best attitude & service?

5) Any police interference? Bribes paid? Threats from girls to call police in order to extort more money?

GabrielSilva
12-19-10, 01:23
Hi Trevor,

I have tried 3 times to provide you with the info you needed and I am quite frustrated that something has gone wrong whike trying to post it or submit it. The hole thing seems very unstable! I shall wait until tomorrow to see if the info went through otherwise I shall write again but this is rather annoying!

Greetings,

Gab

Latin
12-20-10, 17:06
There is a club (Tahiti) next to the Hotel Diamant in Antsirabe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKJyFHCpMc

Easy pick-ups most nights. Thank you Vahaza be this is not my favourite option but if I can't find anything on the day this is a good option!

Veloma

Tomasb
12-20-10, 17:39
The New York Times travel section of Sunday December 19th had an interesting travel article about Mad. Including the cover photo of a beach. Obviously, it did not cover our hobby but it had some good tips on dining, hotels, beaches, and viewing the different wildlife.

GabrielSilva
12-21-10, 22:59
Hi,

Something strange is going on here. I tried for 4 different times submit aninfo that someone here asked for I take my time and when I am about to submit it it does not go through implying that I amnot logged into the site, despite my name is no bar above saying that I am logged in. Go understand this!

I have notice since they changed the layout of this site the whole thing seems more unstable somehow!

Gab

GabrielSilva
12-21-10, 23:33
I do not know yet if the others have gone through to be honest I have never experienced in this site anything similar, since I came back from Madagascar I have noticed that this site has become more unstable at least with my reports. Let us hope it works this time!

Covering the last topics :

All hotels are girl friendly if you show respect and do not disturb the other guests or personel!

The best girls is up to what you like like colour of skin, features, there are about 18 ethnical groups in Madagascar!

In general I find all malagasy women friendly and low profile, around the capital there is a predominence of Merina with their typical Micronesian features, this means Asian features, quite sweet faces slim body types they are the majority of the population around the capital and the high plateau territories, they have been the rulers of Madagascar for the last centuries with few exceptions!

Most women employed in the governmental and civil services are from this group especially AIR MADAGASCAR and national TV.

If you like darker afro types you better head for the coast line from West to East and North, there you may find different groups like the SAKALAVA, TSIMIHETY, BETSIMISARAKA etc!

I personally find the BETSIMISARAKA women very gentle, tender, lovingful and understanding, they seem to get very well along with us VAZAHA (foreigners)! I am married to a TSIMIHETY. But my wife has some Betsimisaraka friends all married to french nationals up in the north in Sambava and Antalaha and they all seem quite happy with each other and some have even got kids!

About the police they are not as annoying as in other countries, they might check up your pappers when you drive, like your drivers license. No big hassle try always to be gentle with them if you drive if they have a checkpoint. Show them your pappers they usually never ask you for money. But I think they are doing you a service by being on the road. You never know one day you might need them for any kind of reason. Your car can breakdown they can assist you. If you buy them a drink and some cigarettes are always welcomed!

I do not see this as a bribe, but just some appreciation for guarding the road from potential robbers! Unusual at the north, but is more likely to happen inthe center and southern parts of the country especially around TOLIARA and FORT DAUPHIN beware this areas!

I will come back tomorrow for the other topics, hope this one goes through!

Grretings from Sweden.

Gab

Trevor2522
12-23-10, 17:03
Thanks for your answers Gabrielsilva. The North & North-East are very remote so I would be interested to know how you get around there. Does buying 2 seats (for 1 person) in a taxi-brousse improve comfort? I don't have problems posting here but it's wise to copy your post in case of loss. Here are some links to maps of the ethnic groups.

http://www.1uptravel.com/worldmaps/madagascar11.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_groups_of_Madagascar_Map.png

http://www.wildmadagascar.org/people/ethnic_groups.html

Vahaza Be
12-28-10, 21:39
Yes, buying 2 seats is possible and recommended. But be prepared to hold your ground. Taxi-brousse travel is slow, cheap and people are usually packed in like a sardine can!

GabrielSilva
12-30-10, 12:18
About Hotels in Tana : I advise HOTEL ANJARY!

You can book them from abroad if you need I can next time provide the necessary contacts they will send you a confirmation once you book within short notice to your e mail.

They are very price worthy, located near the center, they have a panoramic restaurant where you can see the whole city at the top floor (I guess 7th floor) and a massage parlour beside the restaurant.

This is suitable for romantic dinners and the prices are very affordable.

The Hotel is girl friendly as almost all hotels in this country the price is around 50. 000 Ar (18 euros) but the standard is good with individual showers and toilets and very important : discreet safeboxes ineach wardrobe in your room with plenty of space for your valuables including your laptop.

They can also arrange for your pick up at the airport for the price of 30. 000 Ar and the driver will wait for you with your name tag stamped with the Hotel logotype!

I also have contacts of very reliable, educated, service minded, friendly and above everything very honest taxi drivers in Antananarivo if you need just tell me next time.