PDA

View Full Version : Madagascar

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

GabrielSilva
12-30-10, 13:00
Dear Travis,

Last topic the overland trip to the North!

I do not really advise you that! For the first the rainy season is about to start quite soon, this means that many roads canbe closed especially the secondary ones. For instance some of this rods are a pain in the ass, I ll give you the exemple of Vohemar.Ambilobe leading to Diego a distance of 90 kms can take 6 hours in optimal conditions!

Go figure when it rains! Another aspect is the risk for eventual robbers! This has happened and will continue to happen.

Now the north has been safer then the south but bear in mind that an overland trip from Tana to Nosy Be or Diego or elsewhere in the north has in the plateau areas between the capital and Ambondromamy scarce villages along side the road which provide suitable places for any eventual robbery ambushes!

Any guy can by mobile phone from any taxi brousse station report Vazas on the road to a specific direction especially if you are carrying valuable stuff such as expensive cameras or other things, so beware!

I also know that most taxi brousses and Truck drivers normally travel in convoys to deter this eventual situations, but my sources and I have a lot of people that travel through this areas have told me that one should always consider this risk even travelling day time especially in the plateau areas in the central massifs of VAZOBE, but the risk has beeen much higher in the southern areas of Madagascar around Tulear, Morondava or Fort Dauphin.

If you need more comfort try to make a deal with the driver to seat at the front if you choose to travel by road!

If you fly AIR MADAGASCAR from abroad this means long haul you get a 50% discount in their domestic network destinations and a return trip that normally costs around 280 Euro from TANA to Diego or Nosy Be or Sambava becomes half the price thus around 140 Euros. I think this a bargain compared to all the hassle you might get by travelling by road! But if you are going for adventure and do not carry valuable stuff with you, then hit the road!

It can certainly provide a lot of fun if you make some short stop overs on your way to the north.

Air Madagascar has a call center that can assist you with any help, besides you are allowed to carry 10 extra kgs of travelling gear / luggage with them from abroad without any additional cost.

I have enjoyed travelling with them and have made a lot of documentary films from my flights into different towns in Madagascar, they have always been reliable and professional and the airliner has had an agreement programe for the maintenance of their aircraft with the german LUFTHANSA and have had a good safety record for the last decades!

Hope this report has given you the necessary information.

Otherwise if anything is missing I ll always be available!

Greetings from Sweden.

Gabriel

Polarix
12-31-10, 08:15
About Hotels in Tana : I advise HOTEL ANJARY!

You can book them from abroad if you need I can next time provide the necessary contacts they will send you a confirmation once you book within short notice to your e mail.

They are very price worthy, located near the center, they have a panoramic restaurant where you can see the whole city at the top floor (I guess 7th floor) and a massage parlour beside the restaurant.

This is suitable for romantic dinners and the prices are very affordable.

The Hotel is girl friendly as almost all hotels in this country the price is around 50. 000 Ar (18 euros) but the standard is good with individual showers and toilets and very important : discreet safeboxes ineach wardrobe in your room with plenty of space for your valuables including your laptop.

They can also arrange for your pick up at the airport for the price of 30. 000 Ar and the driver will wait for you with your name tag stamped with the Hotel logotype!

I also have contacts of very reliable, educated, service minded, friendly and above everything very honest taxi drivers in Antananarivo if you need just tell me next time.

Jazz123
12-31-10, 09:09
Yes, buying 2 seats is possible and recommended. But be prepared to hold your ground. Taxi-brousse travel is slow, cheap and people are usually packed in like a sardine can!Two seats is the way to go. Best choice is the seats next to the driver. Second best is the row behind the driver where there is more leg room than the following rows.

Book your seats at the station a day or two before you actually travel; I did that and it worked very well.

I also used this company http://www.madasmile.com/ from Tana which was very convenient; they pick you up at your hotel which saves you a lot of hassle and potential waiting time a the station. It costs more than regular taxi brousses but since there is more room you don't need 2 seats.

Polarix
12-31-10, 09:43
Hi,

You can save money if you pick up the shuttle operated by Adema (Aeroport de Madagascar). Ticket cost only 10. 000 ariary. Taxis fares are 30. 000 ariary.

They drop you in any good hotels in downtown. For your return call one day before leaving.

Pol

Trevor2522
12-31-10, 23:25
The airport shuttle (Navette) service for Tana ends at 8 pm. After that you're looking at 30-40,000 Ariary for a taxi.

http://www.travelmadagascar.org/CITIES/Antananarivo-transport.html

Madasmile only does tours, plus regular bus services to Tamatave and along the East coast. AFAIK there are no premium or luxury bus services from Tana to Diego, which takes 30 hours.

Thanks for the wake-up call over highway robberies! In rural Africa this a risk: large deserted areas and transportation without security guards (why waste a valuable sardine-seat just to protect a vazaha?). There are no coastal ferry services. And chartering fishing vessels opens up tourists to the risk of robbery too.

So you're left with Air Madagasar's expensive monopoly on domestic flights. I looked at flying Air Mada from Europe to earn the 50% discount off domestic flights. In high season it doesn't work because their long-haul fares are so high. Only chance to benefit is in low season or to fly from a cheaper hub like Bangkok.

In winter it's actually cheaper to fly Air France then pay Air Mada the full domestic fare to get to the North! Even then Air France won't let you change dates on their cheapest tickets. Kenya Airways and Air Mauritius are possibly cheaper but these are poor airlines. So from London I'm looking at €1000 on Air France plus €364 Tana-Diego return. No wonder most mongers go to Pattaya: the net fare is half if flying via the Persian Gulf!

Trevor2522
01-01-11, 03:59
A little research turned up Air Austral www.air-austral.com for €836 from Paris (CDG) to Nosy Be return, with a change of planes in Réunion. Add about €150 to get from London to Paris. Saves €378 overall. This route would cut out the capital and Air Mada entirely, and necessitate only a day's overland trip by taxi brousse to reach Diego from Nosy Be. www.corsairfly.com flies to Antananarivo from Paris Orly and is a little cheaper than Air France.

Malagasy Phrases http://mylanguages.org/malagasy_phrases.php

GabrielSilva
01-04-11, 14:13
Hi everybody!

I do not advise anybody for taking any short cuts by taking boats especially cargo or fishing boats the risk for sinking is enormous and they are generally overloaded and lack many times appropriate lights night time as I have seen it outside the port of Antalaha on their way to Tamatave! I was amazed by the fury of the ocean and those tiny boats are are a nut shell at the mercy of the whims of the ocean so be careful!

Apart of that, even if you are an olympic swimmer and survive the ocean the sharks will be delighted by your swimming skills and there are plenty of them especially around Tamatave or elsewhere around this beautiful island!

Regarding the airlines Air Kenya has a good reputation but consider the fact that any stop over in the African mainland may demand the need for yellow fever vaccination from the destination authorities, do not forget this issue if you do not want to take any shots in Africa you can get it at Gatwick airport, just ask the British Airways personel as I did in my last trip to Nigeria many years ago!

Grretings,

Gabriel

Trevor2522
01-06-11, 09:00
Gabrielsilva, can you give me a suitable hotel, guest house or apartment to stay in Diego Suarez?

Are any vazaha being hassled by police for paying adult women to have sex, as defined by the new law of 2008? How would you deal with a girl who threatens to call the cops if you don't pay her extra demands for money? Or a cop himself if he says you paid a prostitute? What is the best way to stay out of such trouble?

Thanks for your valued advice.

Member #4178
01-06-11, 16:42
Air Kenya charge 1000$ from Nairobi to Tana, which is a short distance.

With that price its better to swim.

Labadi
01-08-11, 23:07
About Hotels in Tana : I advise HOTEL ANJARY!

You can book them from abroad if you need I can next time provide the necessary contacts they will send you a confirmation once you book within short notice to your e mail.

They are very price worthy, located near the center, they have a panoramic restaurant where you can see the whole city at the top floor (I guess 7th floor) and a massage parlour beside the restaurant.

This is suitable for romantic dinners and the prices are very affordable.

The Hotel is girl friendly as almost all hotels in this country the price is around 50. 000 Ar (18 euros) but the standard is good with individual showers and toilets and very important : discreet safeboxes ineach wardrobe in your room with plenty of space for your valuables including your laptop.

They can also arrange for your pick up at the airport for the price of 30. 000 Ar and the driver will wait for you with your name tag stamped with the Hotel logotype!

I also have contacts of very reliable, educated, service minded, friendly and above everything very honest taxi drivers in Antananarivo if you need just tell me next time. Hi,

I agree with everything beside that this great hotel is "suitable for romantic dinners". Its all, but not romantic. I stayed there for many years and they are very respectful. So I would recommend the ANJARY too. Best value in town in this price range!

Trevor2522
01-10-11, 15:23
If anything? Underwear? Bikini? Cosmetics? Perfume? Or is money still Number One?

Vahaza Be
01-10-11, 18:08
Hi,

I agree with everything beside that this great hotel is "suitable for romantic dinners". Its all, but not romantic. I stayed there for many years and they are very respectful. So I would recommend the ANJARY too. Best value in town in this price range! They also check (and usually collect) the girl's identification card.

The Indian Restaurant at the top is VERY good IMO.

The location is walking distance from the disco-club Indra and near to the abundant SWer scene in Tsaralalana.

Vahaza Be
01-10-11, 18:10
If anything? Underwear? Bikini? Cosmetics? Perfume? Or is money still Number One?They like small gifts like perfume and lingerie. But they expect Cash too!

Latin
01-11-11, 19:54
ASIA MASSAGE is located on a lateral street from analakely, left starting from the station, they are open 7/7 8:30-23:30, I chosed the basic menu. 15000 Ar 1h. The room was large and clean, apparently they have only massage beds, no futon.

Ana short air big bobs started her job on the back in a decent professional way, on the front she started touch him by mistake, hehehe, just smiled and asked to massage him too with a bbj, she started at 50000 but agreed on 35000, she started taking off her clothes and lay down on me alterning a massage with the big bobs and licking my brest, slowly she went down on him good technique using also her hand and finger to stimulate, I came in about 10 minutes, but no cim.

She is available also at hotel, double price.

They have a shower, but very poor if you are not used to gassy standards.

Good experience!

Girl 7.

Attitude 8.

BBJ 8.

Second time I was welcomed by a very pretty joung girl, Angela probably 18 with a wonderful smile, but unfortunately not available I think, she covered my back with a blanket and I was not able with such a joung girl. .

She proposed to come at my hotel at 10 pm for a massage, but I didn't called her.

May be next time I will

Girl 10.

Phone 0320429211.

Soarano

Latin
02-07-11, 21:14
ASMARA MASSAGE is open 7/7 24 I chosed the basic menu. 15000 Ar 1h. The room was very large with a fouton, she switched off the light and light some candles.

Anna curly air big bobs not very slim but with a very firm toned body and but started her job on the back in a very professional way I fully enjoyed her massage, on the front she was professionali too, we started talking and laughing at my poor malagasy.

At the end I decided to take the Body on Body Massage 30000 AR.

She started taking off her clothes and put a lot of oil on her big bobs, she lay down on me starting an amazing job with the big bobs from legs to my neck, wow I felt in paradise! This went on for about 30 minutes but not sure since I was completely lost. I decided to start touching her pussy, she liked and soon was very wet, she was tired so we turned around and I started massaging her pussy with my hard dick, she proposed a condom, I laied down and let her do the job, she was moving on me in such a sensual way that I decided to let her continue, even if the firm tomed but was very attractive. I was in paradise again.

We took a shower together and I gave her 10000 tip.

Girl 7.

Attitude 9.

Massage 9.

Body massage 10.

BBJ not asked.

Fuck 9 very active.

Phone 0332432410 0324287419 0202622812.

Antaninarenina 20 m from hotel la Varangue

Vahaza Be
02-18-11, 17:39
Many thanks Latin.

Great info. They even have a website if you google Amara Massage Antananarivo!

Nice daytime alternative.

Vb.

ASMARA MASSAGE is open 7/7 24 I chosed the basic menu. 15000 Ar 1h. The room was very large with a fouton, she switched off the light and light some candles.

Anna curly air big bobs not very slim but with a very firm toned body and but started her job on the back in a very professional way I fully enjoyed her massage, on the front she was professionali too, we started talking and laughing at my poor malagasy.

At the end I decided to take the Body on Body Massage 30000 AR.

She started taking off her clothes and put a lot of oil on her big bobs, she lay down on me starting an amazing job with the big bobs from legs to my neck, wow I felt in paradise! This went on for about 30 minutes but not sure since I was completely lost. I decided to start touching her pussy, she liked and soon was very wet, she was tired so we turned around and I started massaging her pussy with my hard dick, she proposed a condom, I laied down and let her do the job, she was moving on me in such a sensual way that I decided to let her continue, even if the firm tomed but was very attractive. I was in paradise again.

We took a shower together and I gave her 10000 tip.

Girl 7.

Attitude 9.

Massage 9.

Body massage 10.

BBJ not asked.

Fuck 9 very active.

Phone 0332432410 0324287419 0202622812.

Antaninarenina 20 m from hotel la Varangue

Polarix
02-28-11, 20:21
Few years ago Buffet du jardin and Glacier were the place to meet lot of young and beautiful girls looking like girls and no like working girl.

Now it seem to me thes places are dead. Only few hard very hard middle aged pro. Where are the girls gone?

Vahaza Be
02-28-11, 23:00
Few years ago Buffet du jardin and Glacier were the place to meet lot of young and beautiful girls looking like girls and no like working girl.

Now it seem to me thes places are dead. Only few hard very hard middle aged pro. Where are the girls gone? The guaranteed action is at the discos / clubs late night, but Glacier in the evening still has its occasional charms. Sadly, Le Buffet is pretty bleak most days, but sometimes OK in the evening just before the discos get going. Head down to Tsaralalana after sundown and cruise the streetwalkers; still some talent in that pool too. The massage joints seem to be filling the daytime void.

Trevor2522
03-03-11, 02:31
A few years ago Buffet du Jardin and Glacier were the places to meet lots of young and beautiful girls looking like girls, not working girls.

Now it seem to me these places are dead. Only a few hard very hard middle aged pros. Where have the girls gone? Good points.

Firstly, why does a dirt-poor country with ever-worsening economic problems have few decent hoes in established vazaha venues? Lack of vazaha? Better pickings with Malagasy / Indian / Oriental guys somewhere we don't know about? Or using websites / email / mobile phones to hitch up with clients? Does anyone on-the-ground have names of the relevant newspapers and .com.mg's for such purposes?

Secondly, why do the tastiest working girls go out on-the-hunt so late in Madagascar, like 11 p.m. onwards at Buddha Club in Tana & the same at Nouvel Hotel in Diego? In S.E. Asia you can book out a top showgirl early evening and have plenty of time for entertainment / eating / the first round -- before getting too tired.

Vahaza Be
03-03-11, 15:52
There is an ample supply of poontang all over Madagascar, but it's not like Thailand, the Philippines or Indonesia. There aren't any real brothels, although the massage joints seems to be filling that niche of late. The scene is late night, and always has been as long as I can remember. So take a nap before heading out to the discos. Glacier and Buffet still have daytime barflies but low quality and some just too young. Any night with live music at Glacier usually produces a wide range of pros, semi-pros and newbies in search of vazaha money (and love) by 10pm.

Take time to make some Malagasy friends, chat with taxi drivers, gain some trust. And ask for introductions or referrals. Gifts for sex is the norm, even with nonpros. Patience and time, if you have it, will usually pay off.

Streetwalkers may not be everyone's thing, but Tsaralalana is usually full of cheap treats just after dark- some are awful, others are gems (including "students" and single moms trying to get by or feed their family). Walk through with a flashlight to have a closer look. Just let them shower before banging them.

Good points.

Firstly, why does a dirt-poor country with ever-worsening economic problems have few decent hoes in established vazaha venues? Lack of vazaha? Better pickings with Malagasy / Indian / Oriental guys somewhere we don't know about? Or using websites / email / mobile phones to hitch up with clients? Does anyone on-the-ground have names of the relevant newspapers and. Com. Mg's for such purposes?

Secondly, why do the tastiest working girls go out on-the-hunt so late in Madagascar, like 11 pm onwards at Buddha Club in Tana & the same at Nouvel Hotel in Diego? In S. E. Asia you can book out a top showgirl early evening and have plenty of time for entertainment / eating / the first round. Before getting too tired.

Latin
03-21-11, 16:25
Hi Vaza,

I also noticed some nice girls on the street from 9 pm on, I was courious to try but had no car and friends told me that it's not safe to take a taxy in the night, I think they exagereted to keep the Vaza safe and provide him from meeting new girls (my friends are Gasy) hehehe.

The street you are talking about is it down from the bank street?

Bye.

Latin.

There is an ample supply of poontang all over Madagascar, but it's not like Thailand, the Philippines or Indonesia. There aren't any real brothels, although the massage joints seems to be filling that niche of late. The scene is late night, and always has been as long as I can remember. So take a nap before heading out to the discos. Glacier and Buffet still have daytime barflies but low quality and some just too young. Any night with live music at Glacier usually produces a wide range of pros, semi-pros and newbies in search of vazaha money (and love) by 10pm.

Take time to make some Malagasy friends, chat with taxi drivers, gain some trust. And ask for introductions or referrals. Gifts for sex is the norm, even with nonpros. Patience and time, if you have it, will usually pay off.

Streetwalkers may not be everyone's thing, but Tsaralalana is usually full of cheap treats just after dark- some are awful, others are gems (including "students" and single moms trying to get by or feed their family). Walk through with a flashlight to have a closer look. Just let them shower before banging them.

Vahaza Be
03-21-11, 22:49
Salama Latin.

Start your walk at the Hotel Restaurant Sakamanga. Walk downhill and you will see some ladies after dark on the corner, sometimes huddled around a fire if it's cool out. Turn left at the corner and walk over a few streets to Tsaralalana. Just ask someone if you get turned around. You'll see a long lineup of talent and a few on the sidestreets too. No need to wait until very late. They'll be there soon after dark.

Happy hunting,

Vb.

Hi Vaza,

I also noticed some nice girls on the street from 9 pm on, I was courious to try but had no car and friends told me that it's not safe to take a taxy in the night, I think they exagereted to keep the Vaza safe and provide him from meeting new girls (my friends are Gasy) hehehe.

The street you are talking about is it down from the bank street?

Bye.

Latin.

Mertert1
03-27-11, 22:33
An other option is to check in at sole hotel and take a room with the view of the street / crossing.

So you can watch the action starting very soon on evening. You can choose in safe, go down and pic up the girl and go to your room. (sole is girlfriendly)

The hottest girls are taken out soon (by cars) just after office closingtime. Most are taken out for overnightstay and escort for the eveningpleasures.

Enjoy to watch the scenery.

La Isla
04-07-11, 04:17
Well after dreaming about going to Madagascar since I was a kid, I actually have a reason to go this year. I live in New York and all I can say is WOW. It's not cheap to fly there from here. It seems that no matter how you cut it, it's about $2000US R / T. I can go NY to Johannesburg to Mada. About $1900 with SAA. I can go through Paris, but its still about the same. However, I can get to Nairobi for about $800 RT! This is a good thing, because from there I can take AirMad and still get the 50% discount on domestic flights within Mada. Hell, I wouldn't mind spending a few days in Nairobi anyway. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out what it costs to go Nairobi-Tana roundtrip with AirMad. Does anybody know? Air Kenya does the flight, but with their record, I'd rather walk to Tanzania and swim over. It would probably be safer.

I hear Sept, Oct, Nov is a good time. This works out great as I need to be there sometime in October.

Oh yeah two things I'd like to do while I'm there:
1. Go visit the pirate graveyard in Ile St Marie (I'm an amateur pirate historian). Has anyone been to Ile St Marie.
2. Rent a motorcycle for a few days and cruise the countryside. Any ideas where I can rent a decent moto (500cc+)?

Thanks for your help

Vahaza Be
04-07-11, 16:44
$2K is a pretty good deal, and prices are much higher June-August (peak season).

Kenyan Airways is currently the best buy. JFK London Nairobi Tana.

Corsair flies out of France too at discounted prices, but hard to get reliable info on them.

SAA's nonstop to Jo-burg and then on to Tana takes the least amount of time and is cheaper than Air France or Air Mad via Paris.

Isle St. Marie is relatively undeveloped, but some decent spots for tourists. If you take the ferry across, make sure it's still in decent working order!

500CC+ motos in Mad are relatively rare. But tons of cheap 150CC Asian scooters all over now. Off-road motos are expensive to rent and usually are hired out on a daily basis for up to 40 euros / day.

Well after dreaming about going to Madagascar since I was a kid, I actually have a reason to go this year. I live in New York and all I can say is WOW. It's not cheap to fly there from here. It seems that no matter how you cut it, it's about $2000US R / T. I can go NY to Johannesburg to Mada. About $1900 with SAA. I can go through Paris, but its still about the same. However, I can get to Nairobi for about $800 RT! This is a good thing, because from there I can take AirMad and still get the 50% discount on domestic flights within Mada. Hell, I wouldn't mind spending a few days in Nairobi anyway. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out what it costs to go Nairobi-Tana roundtrip with AirMad. Does anybody know? Air Kenya does the flight, but with their record, I'd rather walk to Tanzania and swim over. It would probably be safer.

I hear Sept, Oct, Nov is a good time. This works out great as I need to be there sometime in October.

Oh yeah two things I'd like to do while I'm there:

1. Go visit the pirate graveyard in Ile St Marie (I'm an amateur pirate historian). Has anyone been to Ile St Marie.

2. Rent a motorcycle for a few days and cruise the countryside. Any ideas where I can rent a decent moto (500cc+)?

Thanks for your help

La Isla
04-07-11, 18:04
$2K is a pretty good deal, and prices are much higher June-August (peak season).

Isle St. Marie is relatively undeveloped, but some decent spots for tourists. If you take the ferry across, make sure it's still in decent working order!

500CC+ motos in Mad are relatively rare. But tons of cheap 150CC Asian scooters all over now. Off-road motos are expensive to rent and usually are hired out on a daily basis for up to 40 euros / day. Thanks for the info Vahaza Be. For the record, I plan on flying to Ile St Marie. Ferries in 3rd world countries in general are unsafe. I'll RTFF first, but I am sure I will have some more questions as I get closer.
BTW, I need to go there for work but your pics over the years certainly make me look forward to my time off there :)

Trevor2522
04-07-11, 21:40
=====================================================

http://www.air-austral.com/en/booking/book-your-flight-with-air-austral/round-trip-and-one-way.html

Air Austral flies twice-weekly Bangkok - Antananarivo with a change of planes in Runion. Only 755.
B-777 and ATR-72. Can also enter at Nosy Be, Majunga or Tamatave but there may be a long layover in Runion. Weekly Air Madagascar from Bangkok is non-stop and more-expensive.

850 - 900 Paris CDG to Antananarivo in May 2011.

850 - 950 Paris CDG to Nosy Be in April - May 2011.

http://www.corsairfly.com/fr/reserverVol.do

Paris Orly - Antananarivo 1071 in April 2011.

Corsair prices have risen sharply. And they only go in to the capital now. Air Austral is currently best-value from both Paris or Bangkok.

http://www.airfrance.co.uk/cgi-bin/AF/GB/en/common/home/home/HomePageAction.do

London - Antananarivo, via Paris 997 (1130) in April 2011

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1519815

Air Madagascar is always the most-expensive but grants 40% (pay in Mada) or 50% (pay abroad) off internal flights if you enter with them long-haul. Worth considering if you are taking several internal flights where they're the only option. All prices quoted for 2-ways.

Have you contacted Air France for any deals or advance booking? It's the shortest route.
For not much more than renting a big bike you could hire a car with driver and let him take ALL the risk.
You could get to Ile Ste Marie (Nosy Boraha) with Madasmiles http://www.madacamp.com/Madasmiles
They also link to the only railroad (Fianarantsoa - Manakara) which looks a hoot on YouTube.

Vahaza Be
04-08-11, 02:08
I just checked SoAf Airways online for May-June R / T JFK-Jo-burg-Tana, now $2500!

I'm sure Kenya Airlines is a good deal less.

No cheap way to get there from the US.

Good luck,

Vb

Trevor2522
04-08-11, 18:29
http://www.adaptelec.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=164

This site depicts 3 types of outlet in Madagascar, 2 of which are grounded but in different configurations. If taking a laptop which type of socket is most-commonly encountered? Grounding could still be achieved between grounded styles with bent wire and foil. I presume the distance between the main live and neutral power-supply holes is always the same? Of course being a third-world country the ground (earth) terminals might not always be properly wired-up behind the wall!

La Isla
04-09-11, 06:36
So, in October, I can get to Nairobi from JFK for $800US with Iberia. Not bad.

I emailed Air Mada and they wrote back and said that the Nairobi-Tana leg was 493Euros or $700US. Flights are Wed and Fri. So it looks like the NY-Tana roundtrip flight can be done for $1,500US plus I can still get the inter-Mada flights for half price with Air Mada. If I plan this right, maybe I will spend 3 days in Nairobi also just for a new experience.

Trevor2522
04-09-11, 13:42

I emailed Air Mada and they wrote back and said that the Nairobi-Tana leg was 493Euros or $700US. Flights are Wed and Fri. So it looks like the NY-Tana roundtrip flight can be done for $1, 500US plus I can still get the inter-Mada flights for half price with Air Mada. If I plan this right, maybe I will spend 3 days in Nairobi also just for a new experience. Disadvantage is you will (officially) need a yellow fever injection to enter Madagascar from Kenya. Plus Air Mada may stop in the Comoros to pick up passengers; they turn off the aircon on the apron. Not pleasant. But you will get your 50% domestic discounts.

Have you tried Air France for the whole trip? They might even offer a hotel for the transit in Paris if you time it right which would break the journey nicely. October is a quiet period for air travel after the brats go back to school. Getting to Ile Ste Marie is relatively easy by road & ferry and you are out of the typhoon season then.

Blackwhite99
04-09-11, 19:13
This site depicts 3 types of outlet in Madagascar, 2 of which are grounded but in different configurations. If taking a laptop which type of socket is most-commonly encountered?How about buying a $25 travel adaptor?

Trevor2522
04-11-11, 20:09
How about buying a $25 travel adaptor?I fit a plug for the destination to travel ultra-light. Maybe you haven't seen how big and clunky British fused plugs are!

Vahaza Be
04-11-11, 20:38
Good price, but October is not peak season (although there are fewer tourists with the current clown in power). June-August (even September) rates tend to be crazy high.

I emailed Air Mada and they wrote back and said that the Nairobi-Tana leg was 493Euros or $700US. Flights are Wed and Fri. So it looks like the NY-Tana roundtrip flight can be done for $1, 500US plus I can still get the inter-Mada flights for half price with Air Mada. If I plan this right, maybe I will spend 3 days in Nairobi also just for a new experience.

Inovaovao
04-14-11, 07:37
Hallo everybody. I am new here. Actually it's my first post on this page, not only on this thread.

I've been visiting Mada twice, in 2008 and 2010, both times for 3 month. Believe me, I liked the lemurs, but the native inhabitants without any tail I liked the most. In 2008 I went east (Tamatave, St. Marie) , northwest (Nosy Be, Mahajunga) , middle (Antsirabe, Fianarantsoa) , and southwest (Belo-sur-Tsirbihina, Morondava, Tulear). Last year I went only north (Diego, Ramena, Ambilobe, Nosy Be (basically Hellville) , and Mahajunga). And of course always some time in Tana. I am a 'Glacier'-edict!

2008 I took that combi-flight St. Marie-Tana / Tana-Nosy Be (you manage two flight in one day, you pay only the more costly one. But there are not many possible combinations!) , and later I bought another flight from Morondava to Tulear. Each time it cost about 120€ (hey you guys in the US, you better get used to prices in €uro. So not really cheap, but good carriers they are. Don't worry about non existing security measurements at the small airports. Nobody ever tried to bomb AirMada. That year I actually visited 3 National Parks. 2 years later I couldn'd care less, all I saw were boobs and bumps, and that lovely color of them.

By reading through the last 20-30 pages of this thread I came along prices that made my hair stand up. Are you guys nuts? Yes, the first month in 2008 when I was staying in Tana (Anjary) , and was totally new to that business (and I mean totally new!) , picking my girls from 'Le Glacier' (or sometimes rather being picked, green as I was) , I payed once or twice 50. 000Ar for a night with unlimited shots (exept my personel limit). But than I learned, and in Belo I even managed 10. 000Ar (4€) , but not for a nighter. Of course very often you have additional costs, like drinks, cigarettes (for her and all her friends) , taxi in the morning, some late night snack p. P, but I always tried to keep this reasonable. I don't mind at all to treat and pay the girls correct, but I hate.

To be scamed and fooled. I am an European living in India, so all the f. And' time I am a (rich) 'Whitie' who is just waiting to be milked. You understand what I mean?

The average monthly salary for a restaurant waiter, a salesperson, a maid, . In Madagascar is less than 20€. So, if you pay that same amount for a quickie of 30 minutes, what do you expect them to think. You think the (very) young chicks of +6/10 will bother to find a mean job? You bet they won't.

So, guys, please come and visit Madagascar and the beautiful and willing Madagirls, they are desperately waiting for you, but PLEASE don't spoil the prices. Whenever you visit or live abroad, in a less developed country, you have to adjust all your payements (be it salaries of your maid, gardener or driver, be it tips in the restaurant, or be it hooker-money) you have an responsebility towards the local market. If you overpay you bring a delicate, economic system out of balance. I mean it!

We will always be the 'Richies' merely by having the money for a ticket and for the Hotels, and by having the luxury of 'going holiday'. I think it finally expresses more respect towards these underprivileged people if we haggle over the price asked, particularly for 'special services'.

Paulos21
04-14-11, 08:03

Streetwalkers may not be everyone's thing, but Tsaralalana is usually full of cheap treats just after dark- some are awful, others are gems (including "students" and single moms trying to get by or feed their family). Walk through with a flashlight to have a closer look. Just let them shower before banging them. Hi, do you know of any friendly & honest taxi driver that I can book for the whole day?

Vahaza Be
04-14-11, 18:27
Hi, do you know of any friendly & honest taxi driver that I can book for the whole day?What city or area?

La Isla
04-15-11, 05:14
Yes, I contacted them and they are nuts quoting prices of $2700+. South African Airways is quoting $2100. The crazy part is that the airfare is only $1350 Rt NY to Tana. But there is another $650 in taxes!

I found a Kenya charter company here in the US that flies direct JFK to NBO for $837 all taxes included. Air Mad will get me from there to Tana for 542Euros or $783US for a total of $1624US. That's about $500 cheaper than SAA and $1000US cheaper than Air France. Plus I still get the discount in Mada with Air Mad. I may take a few extra days and see Nairobi. Also, at least it'll pay for a flight or two around the country. I definitely will go to Ile Ste Marie and maybe one more city.

Yes, the train ride sounds like its a blast and a great way to see some of the countryside. I am definitely going to look into it. And hiring a driver is not a bad idea either. I found one on the web for $50US a day plus gas.

I am VERY excited about visiting Mada.

Have you contacted Air France for any deals or advance booking? It's the shortest route.

For not much more than renting a big bike you could hire a car with driver and let him take ALL the risk.

You could get to Ile Ste Marie (Nosy Boraha) with Madasmiles.

http://www.madacamp.com/Madasmiles

They also link to the only railroad (Fianarantsoa. Manakara) which looks a hoot on YouTube.

Paulos21
04-16-11, 18:38
What city or area?For both Tana and Diego?

Vahaza Be
04-18-11, 15:35
For both Tana and Diego?Check out this site:

http://www.tonga-soa.com/

Trevor2522
04-19-11, 13:51
I've visited Mada twice, in 2008 and 2010, both times for 3 month. Believe me, I liked the lemurs, but the native inhabitants without any tail I liked the most. In 2008 I went east (Tamatave, St. Marie) , northwest (Nosy Be, Mahajunga) , middle (Antsirabe, Fianarantsoa) , and southwest (Belo-sur-Tsirbihina, Morondava, Tulear). Last year I went only north (Diego, Ramena, Ambilobe, Nosy Be (basically Hellville) , and Mahajunga). And of course always some time in Tana. I am a 'Glacier'-addict!Thanks for your interesting Mada experiences. 2 x 3-month trips is a long time! But very sensible given the expensive flights. I'm not interested in the national parks : hot, expensive and the animals don't even want us there! You can see them much better in a zoo or documentary.

Like you I'm very conscious of being the whitey ripoff target in poor countries. It's the national sport, and don't the beggars know it! Even so Madagascar has some of the cheapest sex in the world. A good looker in Tana can earn MGA 60,000 ($30) for all-night from a foreigner which is not expensive by South-East Asian standards. That figure drops sharply in the provinces: 30-40k in tourist resorts. 20-30k in quiet towns. And short-times can even be had for the locals' price of 5k. One curiosity of Mada is that amateurs like waitresses exploit vazaha (50k ST 100k LT) because they claim not to be pros, and should therefore be paid more! Being a younger guy and speaking French or Malagasy obviously helps avoid these situations.

Worth remembering is the 2008 law against tourists paying adult prostitutes. If the police rigorously applied it, the foreign mongers would go elsewhere. It leaves the vazaha vulnerable to greedy girls who demand extra and threaten to call the police (or a tough), although this can happen anywhere and is usually a bluff.

So, having been everywhere in Madagascar, where are your favourite places for girls in terms of facilities, safety, attitude and service? Did you ever use a pimp or taxi driver? It's not an easy country to travel on-the-cheap (like Asia) so a savvy monger might just rent a place in a pleasant town and let his lady pimp bring in the goods.

Here's a website with nice photos, an article on Nosy Be girls, and how Rajoelina takes illegal Chinese timber money to pay for his government.

http://www.mada.org.uk/index.html

Dee Donatello
04-21-11, 16:43
Yes, I contacted them and they are nuts quoting prices of $2700+. South African Airways is quoting $2100. The crazy part is that the airfare is only $1350 Rt NY to Tana. But there is another $650 in taxes!

I found a Kenya charter company here in the US that flies direct JFK to NBO for $837 all taxes included. Air Mad will get me from there to Tana for 542Euros or $783US for a total of $1624US. That's about $500 cheaper than SAA and $1000US cheaper than Air France. Plus I still get the discount in Mada with Air Mad. I may take a few extra days and see Nairobi. Also, at least it'll pay for a flight or two around the country. I definitely will go to Ile Ste Marie and maybe one more city.

Yes, the train ride sounds like its a blast and a great way to see some of the countryside. I am definitely going to look into it. And hiring a driver is not a bad idea either. I found one on the web for $50US a day plus gas.

I am VERY excited about visiting Mada. .

What about going NY to London via cheapest airline and then using Kenya airways to go from London-nairobi-Antananarivo

Dee Donatello
04-21-11, 17:01
Been planning on visiting Mada for a while. They are just a couple of things I'm unsure of before booking my holiday.

1) How easy is it to communicate if one does not speak french or malagasy language. Don't know if a pocket dicktionary will help. My second holiday option is Costa rica but I don't speak spanish either.

2) What are the costs of renting good apartments near the nightlife in Tana.

3) Has anyone had any experience of hiring drivers / cars and what are the costs involved plus any other tips.

4) Internal flights. Is it best to have these included on your ticket or is it better to just buy when in the country.

Member #4178
04-22-11, 12:40
Bad choice!

Boring as hell without ladies.

Instead, take a plane directly to Morandava. Hang around the beach and the nightclub. The babes will approach you.

Trevor2522
04-22-11, 18:05
Bad choice!

Boring as hell without ladies.

Instead, take a plane directly to Morondava. Hang around the beach and the nightclub. The babes will approach you. Mmmmm. Sounds like my kinda place! You mean the L'Aqualimba nightclub, or are there others?

Why particularly Morondava? Aren't the babes in Majunga, Diego, Tamatave & Toliara equally forward?

Breaking news: EU bans Air Madagascar's two B-767s on safety grounds. Report says fares to Mada likely to increase.

http://www.air-valid.co.uk/air-madagascar/air-ticket.html

http://www.eturbonews.com/22413/eu-bans-air-madagascar-b767s

Trevor2522
04-22-11, 18:17
What about going NY to London via cheapest airline and then using Kenya airways to go from London-nairobi-AntananarivoHttp://www.kayak.co.uk/ Has Kenya Airways London-Tana at £636. 14 hours out / 20 hours back. For dates in May-June 2011. Certainly the cheapest from Europe but, like all carriers to Mada, it's a poor airline.

Or, Air France out & Kenya back at £802; shorter homeward flight.

Air France both ways London-Tana. 13h20 out / 14h50 back : £1083

Trevor2522
04-22-11, 23:01
1) How easy is it to communicate if one does not speak french or malagasy language. Don't know if a pocket dictionary will help. My second holiday option is Costa rica but I don't speak spanish either.

2) What are the costs of renting good apartments near the nightlife in Tana.

3) Has anyone had any experience of hiring drivers / cars and what are the costs involved plus any other tips.

4) Internal flights. Is it best to have these included on your ticket or is it better to just buy when in the country. 1) Linguistically Costa Rica would be a walk in the park; much more English spoken, although the girls are pricey.

http://eurotalk.com/us/resources/learn/malagasy

2) I would stay at the Solé or Sakamanga hotels in the commercial Tsaralalana / streetwalker district for around $35 walk-in.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1899336

Answers points 3) & 4). Domestic flight prices are essentially fixed, and date changes are allowed, but with an international Air Mada sector you can claim about 20% off. Note that this option is now limited to regional flights as Air Mada's two 767s have been banned from EU airspace on safety grounds.

La Isla
04-23-11, 05:11
I've looked through the reports and haven't found alot on Toamasina and Ile Sainte Marie. Anyone have any specifics?

Suggested hotels? Clubs? Toamasina (Tamatave) is a city of 200, 000 people so I imagine there is plenty to do. I know Ile Sainte Marie is small but that's OK. Sounds like a good place to chill for a few days and maybe do some motorbike riding and see Libertalia.

Q's:

How far is Toamasina from Tana by car? I'm thinking it might be a nice ride if I can purchase 2 seats in a taxi brousse (?) or take a bus.

Is there transport from there to Soanierana? Is that where one can catch the ferry over to ISM? I HATE ferries but may venture to take it anyway. I'd probably fly back to Tana from ISM.

Anybody had success with AfroIntroductions? I was looking through there and there are some real beauties. I'm not big on those site, I'd rather meet whoever crosses my path but just asking.

BTW, my French is pretty good but I'd like to start learning some basic Malagasy. Does Pimsleur make Malagasy learning CDs? Any other suggestions?

Trevor2522
04-23-11, 10:15
Suggested hotels? Clubs? Toamasina (Tamatave) is a city of 200, 000 people so I imagine there is plenty to do. I know Ile Sainte Marie is small but that's OK. Sounds like a good place to chill for a few days and maybe do some motorbike riding and see Libertalia.

How far is Toamasina from Tana by car? I'm thinking it might be a nice ride if I can purchase 2 seats in a taxi brousse (?) or take a bus.

Is there transport from there to Soanierana? Is that where one can catch the ferry over to ISM? I HATE ferries but may venture to take it anyway. I'd probably fly back to Tana from ISM. Here's how an East European guy with his Madonna-lookalike wife did it in 2009.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=2043056

General http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_d4Jk-U7I Surprising how much wildlife they saw.

Beaches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fo95NIBURk

Language http://www.languageresourceonline.com/languages/learn_malagasy.html

Local driver / guide $50 a day + fuel http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?messageID=18354577#18354577

Paulos21
04-23-11, 11:17
Hi All,

Just got back form an awesome trip, spent sometime in both Tana and Diego which really surpassed all my expectations.

Tana, quite busy and overpopulated. Women everywhere at night, most seem very attractive because of their fair skin and exotic looks, but there are a lot of lower quality SWs. However there are some more upmarket places with great quality woman. One such place is a club called "Le Caveaux" near Tana hotel (2 blocks from Hotel Colbert) the quality there is definitely better than at "Le Glacier".

There are also lots of massage places all over town; was dissapointed with the quality of woman at Happy Zone. Unfortunately didn't have time to try Asmara Massage. But I would say there's a lot of day time fun to be had.

The best kept secret though for me was Diego! It just come alive at night with a multitude of beautiful woman (see pics below) who are also down to earth and just looking for a good time. When I was there the ratio must have been 2:1. It's definitely somewhere I would like to go back to for more time soon.

BTW, does anybody know if there isn't a way to get to Diego from Pemba or Biera by boat (they seem quite close on the map)?

Jazz123
04-23-11, 17:51
How far is Toamasina from Tana by car? I'm thinking it might be a nice ride if I can purchase 2 seats in a taxi brousse (?) or take a bus.On my first (but hopefully not last) visit to Mada I used Madasmiles between Tana and Tamatave. Very convenient to be picked up at one's hotel and taken to the taxi brousse station. I guess they cost more than a normal taxi brousse but there is enough room so you won't need 2 seats.

http://www.madasmile.com

Trevor2522
04-24-11, 16:42
Does anybody know if there isn't a way to get to Diego from Pemba or Beira by boat; they seem quite close on the map?Sadly this is not America, Europe or even Asia. It's very much a 'Couldn't-run-a-[CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-up-in-a-brewery' zone, hence there are no scheduled services between Africa & Madagascar. The only chance is to contact a port office and ask for ships or yachtsmen but this would require time and extreme patience. Reported fares run $100-150 and officially you're supposed to have a ticket out too!

From South Africa you would have a better chance crewing a pleasure vessel. There are daily ferries between Mauritius and Réunion, and onward sailings to Toamasina every 2 weeks but the cost far exceeds air travel. There is little prospect of air fares coming down as Air Madagascar scrabbles to charter planes to cover the EU ban on its 767s. Kenya airways remains the cheapest from London at $1000, followed by Air Austral / Air France / Corsair from Paris at around $1500 (++ in summer).

Thanks for your report and photos. There was one distant image of a Merina / Chinese in Diego -- are they on-the-game too? Are there many girls-without-babies, and how is their attitude towards STD protection? Where did you stay? Diego certainly has an interesting ethnic mix but I'm surprised how vibrant the scene is considering the poor and expensive communications (in either vehicle-time or flight costs).

Here are the main hotels and nightclubs in Tana; the image is 700 metres north-to-south.

La Isla
04-24-11, 23:36
Trevor, that is a very useful map. Is there any way to post it larger?

Thanks

Trevor2522
04-25-11, 00:59
Trevor, that is a very useful map. Is there any way to post it larger? Thanks
Not here; the limit is 640 x 480 pixels. If you PM me with your email I can send you the original at 1024 x 698. You can also set up Google Earth yourself with the placemarks. It took some time to research the locations. Some are taken on trust from world users who set web placemarks (as opposed to my personal ones), so there may be inaccuracies. It's a great way to pushpin key locations, then print off and carry with you.

Ile Ste Marie looks really beautiful but BYO Sheila as the Aussies say. 195 miles NE of Tana.
Image below from video: PrtSc button, paste into 'Paint', crop, save as Jpeg, resize to 640x480 and upload here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fo95NIBURk

Paulos21
04-25-11, 14:21
Thanks for your report and photos. There was one distant image of a Merina / Chinese in Diego. Are they on-the-game too? Are there many girls-without-babies, and how is their attitude towards STD protection? Where did you stay? Diego certainly has an interesting ethnic mix but I'm surprised how vibrant the scene is considering the poor and expensive communications (in either vehicle-time or flight costs).

Here are the main hotels and nightclubs in Tana; the image is 700 metres north-to-south. I am not too sure about the Chinese in Diego, but definitely in Tana, yes. Strangely yes, there are quite a few girls without babies around there. The girls that met were very clean and insisted on protection, although BBBJ seems to be the acceptable norm.

Diego is interesting as it's the closest big town to the popular Nosy Be tourist island, as well as being near the northern most point of Madagascar, they often have ships stopping over for a couple of days with some horny seamen.

Perhaps I was also lucky enough to be there during school holidays, as most locals go there on vacation. Will definitely do it again soon.

Trevor2522
04-26-11, 16:49
2011 extrapolated population 23,500,000 (was only 5m at independence in 1960)

Land area 15% larger than Thailand (65m people); midway between CA & TX in size; 974 miles long & 350 miles wide. World's fourth-largest island after Greenland, New Guinea and Borneo.

One monger reported that 57% of pros in Nairobi had children versus 44% in Tana + Diego. Fertility is lower than sub-Saharan Africa but still 5 children per female! Longevity: males 58, females 61.

Warning on toxic sardines in Toliara (20+ food-poisoning deaths in SW Madagascar)
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/04/08/toxic-sardines-kill-20-in-madagascar/

My monger-interest has settled on 3 destinations: Diego, Morondava & Toliara; all take 2 days' overland travel. Only the road to Toliara is fully-sealed; it also has the best Internet connection where the 'EASSy' cable makes landfall. On the downside, the roads to Morondava & Toliara carry a higher risk of banditry. Flights cost at least $200 each way whatever the sector and there's only about 20% net discount with an international Air Madagascar ticket. No wonder the ladies are pleased to see you!

Member #4178
04-26-11, 21:05
Madagascar may have the most Beautiful, sexier or taller ladies in africa,

But the experience I had in Morandava exceed most of the other 13 african countries I have travelled. The reason is as follows:

1. The attention I have got from many ladies which hangs around the town.

2. The number of girls I had sex with. (quality was fine too)

3. Charming town with absolutely total isolation experience. Its like you dive underwater isolated from the external world.

4. Zero hassle.

5. Good and cheap accommodation. Girls friendly.

6. Some really Young ladies wants become your girlfriend instantly. (just make sure to say no to the minors)

Sure flights are expensive, but this one of the reasons that keeps mada to become over-commercial such as kenya and Thailand. So if you want to combine your sex trip with stunning isolated fishing towns then mada is a place that.

Cannot be missed.

Member #4178
04-27-11, 16:55
May not have the most.

Trevor2522
04-28-11, 14:27
May not have the most.We only get one hour to make edits. Thanks anyway and glad you enjoyed Morondava.

I think any white male with a wallet, heartbeat and incipient erection would be a desirable commodity in most remote coastal ('cotier') towns over there, not just Morondava in the ethnic Sakalava heartland. Apparently the single Betsimisaraka lasses in the east wear a comb in their hair to express availability! Morondava lies between the Tsingy de Bemaraha and Kirindy national parks, and of course has the famous 'Baobab Alley' just outside town. Some adventurous types raft down the Tsiribihina river en route there from Antananarivo.

Vahaza Be
04-28-11, 18:54
My monger-interest has settled on 3 destinations: Diego, Morondava & Toliara; all take 2 days' overland travel. Only the road to Toliara is fully-sealed; it also has the best Internet connection where the 'EASSy' cable makes landfall. On the downside, the roads to Morondava & Toliara carry a higher risk of banditry. Flights cost at least $200 each way whatever the sector and there's only about 20% net discount with an international Air Madagascar ticket. No wonder the ladies are pleased to see you!You can get to Diego in one VERY LONG day from Tana if you have your own driver. Taxi-brousse is a different issue. But the road is quite good for most of the way, even through the Sambirano region.

Havard
05-02-11, 09:45
I am going to Madagascar in a few weeks, for combination of business and pleasure. I will be traveling to different regions, but will be based mostly in Tana. Could anyone recommend a person that might be my assistant for a month and travel with me. The person should be educated and speak fluent English.

Trevor2522
05-02-11, 16:07
I am going to Madagascar in a few weeks, for combination of business and pleasure. I will be traveling to different regions, but will be based mostly in Tana. Could anyone recommend a person that might be my assistant for a month and travel with me. The person should be educated and speak fluent English.You'd be better off posting here as local tour guides often reply.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293808-i9291-Madagascar.html

Let us know your tales of debauchery after you return!

Davidson
05-10-11, 13:47
Hi,

I will be visiting MadagascarN Antananarivo this week for a week and appreciate if someone can suggest some escort services available their. I have went through the reports but couldn't find any information. Appreciate your help.

You can PM me the contacts.

Trevor2522
05-13-11, 15:40
I believe LaIsla recently asked about using online dating agencies. My reply would be sure: it's okay to get an idea of what is available, but DON'T pay any money to the agency (and certainly not to the girls).

AfroIntroductions is free to register and browse but one of the parties to email contact must be a paid member (read: the vazaha) for its transmission. In my experience the response rate is tiny, and as soon as they learn you're far away, or not French-speaking, they won't respond further. And even if they're a student, don't expect any cultural or language exchange; these people are NOT smart NOR result-orientated like orientals. Don't write in Malagasy either, even word-perfect cut-and-paste: they don't bite. Stick to simple French like theirs.

If you can genuinely say, "Hi babe, I'm in town, here's my cell, let's boogie" then you have a chance; they're essentially magpies after some instant glitter. Agency girls are, for the most part, no-hopers rejected by local guys for anything but casual sex, who just want a quick-money-fix or marriage to some dupe, preferably a native French-speaker.

The French site Youppie.net recently reported in-country success with Affection.org. Most girls post under 'Indian Ocean'; a few under 'Africa'. It's free to both parties. There's nothing like being on-the-spot ... but then you hardly need an agency!

Trevor2522
05-14-11, 01:37
One monger reported that 57% of pros in Nairobi had children versus 44% in Tana + Diego.Correction on Mothers: Kenyan Pros 68% vs. Madagascan Pros 43%. Madagascar appears to have compromised fertility levels, possibly due to dietary deficiencies.

Trevor2522
05-24-11, 19:23
You can get cheaper fares than those available online AND with a change-of-return-date option (for a £75 fee) by phoning your local Air France office directly. I was quoted a phone fare 9% cheaper than the best online fare. It also had a change-of-date option that would otherwise have required an online fare costing 75% more!

This is how Air France works: pay overtime salaries to call centre staff offering cheaper fares, whilst charging online customers more for doing all the booking donkey-work! Their Internet review ratings are very poor for a Western European airline but overall Air France is probably the best option to get to Madagascar, at least from the UK.

Trevor2522
05-27-11, 22:31
Just returned from a trip to Madagascar's Nosy Be & Diego Suarez with some friends. We stayed at Manga Be resort on Nosy Be, 3 Km NW of the main Ambatoloaka beach.

http://www.domainemangabe.com/bienvenue_009gb.htm

Lively place with several bars open until 00.30 - 01.00. Many girls too; LT prices 30,000 - 40,000 Ariary (MGA).
That's €11-14, $15-20, £9-12, Baht 450-600. Pretty cheap!

We also stayed at the Royal Beach resort, Madirokely (Ambatoloaka). Guests can bring ladies in from 22:00 to 06:00 only. They are particularly nice on Nosy Be.

http://www.royalbeach.mg/welcome.html

In Diego we stayed at the Grand Hotel in the center and visited 2 bars. One opposite the hotel (Boîte Noir), plus the famous Nouvel Hotel disco nearby which was much busier. Many girls. One evening we tipped the barman so as not to be inundated by hordes of hookers! The girls are more professional than Nosy Be. Prices the same.

The girls are nice everywhere in Madagascar and you have the embarrassment of many choices. It is one of the charms of this country. Returning in September and in a hurry to get back there!

Concarne
06-03-11, 15:47
Hello, fellows,

Finally will make it to Mada. I am going to splurge some and would like to to the car safari thing. I have read that road conditions can be nasty but I am willing to give it a shot.

I am toying with the idea of going from Tana to Tomasina and then up north towards Antisarana (but maybe the road stops at Maroanstera?) Then back to Tana and from there to Belo and Morondava and back to Tana.

If anyone has comments or perhaps a less taxing (road conditions wise) recommendation do please share. I also would like to hear about highly recommended cities to hit. Chick wise and partying wise. The park and nature stuff I got plenty of info on.

Cheers!

Trevor2522
06-05-11, 04:04
I am toying with the idea of going from Tana to Toamasina and then up north towards Antsiranana (but maybe the road stops at Maroansetra? -- yeah, ask a red-ruffed lemur for a good trail). Then back to Tana and from there to Belo and Morondava and back to Tana. If anyone has comments or perhaps a less taxing (road-conditions wise) recommendation do please share. I also would like to hear about highly recommended cities to hit.

Forget all this long-distance driving nonsense my friend; you're not in Kansas any more. Pick your destinations, fly there, then rent cheap local transportation as required. Only exception is Andasibe-Perinet national park which is close enough to the capital. Legendary investor Jim Rogers went there but left his sporty little yellow Merc and trailer in Jo'burg.

I'm going to Morondava on a one-month visa, with just a couple days in Tana on either side as I have no interest in Merinas, just as I have no interest in their hateful Indonesian cousins (been there, done that - yuck). I am not doing the Tsiribihina river, nor the tsingy, nor Kirindy, nor diving, nor swimming, nor lemur-spotting (I can do that in a freakin' zoo).

I am going solely for legal-minimum-age sex with girls who see few foreigners and are therefore relatively-unspoiled and naturally-friendly. This is the essence of P4P. In the unlikely event that Morondava doesn't pan out I'll bite the bullet and fly to Nosy Be, hoping there's no French TV crew in town spending money to foment vazaha arrests in pursuance of the phoney war on adult sex tourism.

Afribone
06-18-11, 23:27
Hi everyone,

Here is my dilemma: I will be staying in Tana for a few days, but accomodation is pre-arranged and in an airport hotel in IVATO. A considerate arrangement in light of my early-morning flights. But.

The taxi ride to downtown and back would not be worth it, so I guess my only choice is to stay local.

Is there some street action, bars etc. In the IVATO area? In 2009 I noted some massage parlors not too far away from Hotel Le Cheval Blanc, but I do not know what kind of service is on offer there and at what price.

All advice by fellow-mongerers is highly appreciated!

Have fun,

JOE

Amadeuss
06-19-11, 16:05
Hi everyone,

Here is my dilemma: I will be staying in Tana for a few days, but accomodation is pre-arranged and in an airport hotel in IVATO. A considerate arrangement in light of my early-morning flights. But.

The taxi ride to downtown and back would not be worth it, so I guess my only choice is to stay local.

Is there some street action, bars etc. In the IVATO area? In 2009 I noted some massage parlors not too far away from Hotel Le Cheval Blanc, but I do not know what kind of service is on offer there and at what price.

All advice by fellow-mongerers is highly appreciated!

Have fun,

JOENada. Nothing. Once its dark its dead. If you stay few days, change your arrangement: on arrival take the airport bus downtown, stay there in any hotel as per your budget and enjoy. Last evening move to Ivato if really necessary.

But actually if you need to catch an early morning flight, there is no problem to get a cab downtown at 4 or 5 am and with having no traffic it takes you not more then 45 min to the airport.

Bugsy1966
06-20-11, 18:55
I'll be in Tana for a few days next month and amongst the hotels I've been looking at are the Colbert, Tana and the Carlton. Can anyone confirm the latest position re 'girl-friendliness' of these and how they are located with regards to nightlife?

If they are not GF, any recommendations for a more upscale, GF hotel that is in reasonable proximity to bars / clubs?

Much appreciated and will report back on return.

Trevor2522
06-22-11, 17:01
From Bradt guide to Madagascar.

Morondava (West coast; 1 hour by air, or a long day by road from Tana)

This was evidently a popular stopping-off place for sailors in the past and they seem to have treated the natives generously. In 1833, Captain W F W Owen wrote of Morondava: 'Five boats came alongside and stunned us by vociferating for presents and beseeching us to anchor. '

Morombe (SW coast; 190 Km SSW of Morondava; by air from Morondava / Toliara, or 4WD trails)

'I feel that Morombe is a town that rocks every night of the week. It's the only Malagasy town I visited where the locals are partying Monday through Sunday. Friendly people, for whom tourism is still a novelty. Beware the over-friendly local girls in bars; unfortunately I think Morombe is a place visited by old French men looking for such girls. ' (2004)

Vahaza Be
06-30-11, 21:44
Trevor.

How about some juicy details of your trip (described below)!

Any pics to share?

Sounds like you're headed back, so it must have been a positive experience overall?

Cheers,

V-be.

Just returned from a trip to Madagascar's Nosy Be & Diego Suarez with some friends. We stayed at Manga Be resort on Nosy Be. 3 Km NW of the main Ambatoloaka beach.

http://www.domainemangabe.com/bienvenue_009gb.htm

Lively place with several bars open until 00. 30. 01. 00. Many girls too; LT prices 30, 000. 40, 000 Ariary (MGA).

That's €11-14, $15-20, £9-12, Baht 450-600. Pretty cheap!

We also stayed at the Royal Beach resort, Madirokely (Ambatoloaka). Guests can bring ladies in from 22:00 to 06:00 only. They are particularly nice on Nosy Be.

http://www.royalbeach.mg/welcome.html

In Diego we stayed at the Grand Hotel in the center and visited 2 bars. One opposite the hotel (Boîte Noir) , plus the famous Nouvel Hotel disco nearby which was much busier. Many girls. One evening we tipped the barman so as not to be inundated by hordes of hookers! The girls are more professional than Nosy Be. Prices the same.

The girls are nice everywhere in Madagascar and you have the embarrassment of many choices. It is one of the charms of this country. Returning in September and in a hurry to get back there!

Member #4178
07-17-11, 21:19
Just bought a flight ticket to Mada for 16 SEP.

1070 us$ to NBO and 720us$ to TNR via AIR madagascar. The website is not in English so I used a travel agent.

My last trip, (sep 2006) , highlight was MORONDAVA and this time it will be my first stop. Since I have a month to spend I will explore "Belo","Morombe" and "Sambava".

I have ordered the Bradt travel guide for March 2011 I may get a new ideas.

Last trip I had a a simple casio s600 camera. This time I have Canon DSLR (with 1080p video) with fixed fast lenses.

Just Curious to know if I will meet again the same ladies such as "Ella" and others and wonder if 5 years made.

Any different to the coastal towns.

Here is a few photos that posted 5 years ago.

JP

Louie OK
07-18-11, 09:56
Thanks for the pics John Palmer. I think I recall seeing them from way back when. I'm still intrigued about this nation and hope to do my first trip there one of these days. I'll look forward to seeing your next reports. Good luck.

Jazz123
07-19-11, 11:00
Here is a few photos that posted 5 years ago.Have a safe trip, I look forward to your reports and pics.

By the way, if my memory is right it looks like you stayed in Hotel Central in Morondava.

Trevor2522
07-19-11, 11:40
tana - sambava (far north-east) $595 return.

tana - morondava $534 return.

holding an international air madagascar ticket entitles you to a 40-50% discount on domestic flights. the lower figure applies if bought in-country. however it doesn't apply to taxes and surcharges, so only works out to 20-25% net. plus their international fares are not the cheapest. if you have the time, and light luggage, then taxi-brousse fares are very cheap, and they may even honour a double-seat purchased for extra space.

there are speedboats for the short hop from morondava to belo-sur-mer, which has no airport. from belo-sur-mer to morombe is a tricky 100 miles over 4wd trails with soft sand in places, and a ferry crossing at bevoay. from morombe it's relatively easy to reach tulear/toliara and thence back to tana. there are also infrequent, and expensive flights from morondava to morombe. it is also possible to charter sailing vessels along the coast but it's slow-going, and one needs to bring along all food, water and bedding.

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/451cb/1f880a/
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadid=1629125

Member #4178
07-19-11, 17:27
The Domestic price found over the NET means nothing. The real price is only when you face a Mada office and.

Having international boarding pass. Then you will know the price which is half of the one found over the NET.

Checked again the AirMad online booking and its seems that I paid 30% more, (Nairobi-Tana) , because of the dates that ichoose as opposed to previous month. (lowest fare is 330 Euro)

As part of my trip research I Found interesting trip report to a rural places from a traveller.

http://vaclav-trips.webs.com/madagascar.htm#633976241

Member #4178
07-19-11, 19:50
Easy place to meet new "friends"

LittleTruths
07-20-11, 17:18
easy place to meet new "friends"the one wearing orange top looks kind of ****.

Jiggydus
07-20-11, 23:01
the one wearing orange top looks kind of ****.said the same thing. but i understand the women in mada are similar to the women in the republic of georgia in that women in the age range of 18-24 look 5 or 6 years younger than that. i remember seeing the girls working the reception desk at hotel i was staying and thinking they were the young (****) daughters of the owner, only to be told that they were 20 and 22 respectively. i would imagine this young lady is probably 18 years. don't judge a book by its cover without first taking a peek inside. i made that mistake then, and those georgian girls were digging me. oh what could have been.....!

Member #4178
07-21-11, 17:17
Your definitely have the positive monger spirit.

Trevor2522
07-22-11, 13:51
the one wearing orange top looks kind of ****.i wouldn't give that baby face more than 15, but that was 6 years ago. she'll have two kids, saggy breasts and a fine set of stretch marks by now!

here's an orientation map of morondava from google earth. sorry i can't increase the resolution as the limit here is 480 x 640. 'chez maggie' on nosy kely is a texan-run hotel with pool, restaurant and wifi; rates $40 - $70.

Concarne
07-23-11, 05:47
Here's an orientation map of Morondava from Google Earth. Sorry I can't increase the resolution as the limit here is 480 x 640. 'Chez Maggie' on Nosy Kely is a Texan-run hotel with pool, restaurant and wifi; rates $40. $70.

154663Trevor, nice map! Where did you get this? Do you have other locations in MDA whith marked bars / hotels?

Morondava is one of my planned visits in Sept and I will use this map. I was also going to spend time in Tana, Tomasina.

Trevor2522
07-25-11, 11:13
Trevor, nice map! Where did you get this? Do you have other locations in MDA whith marked bars / hotels?

Morondava is one of my planned visits in Sept and I will use this map. I was also going to spend time in Tana, Tomasina.Airport code is MOQ for Morondava. Pronounced Moo-roon-duv. TMM for Toamasina. Pronounced Tor-mas-seen, or just Tor-mas; Tamatave is the old French name. If you PM me with an email I can send you the originals at higher resolution, OR you can take my placemarks and add them to your own Google Earth to print out. Here's Toamasina. Queen's Club is where the action is.

Trevor2522
07-25-11, 20:18
Trevor, nice map! Where did you get this? Do you have other locations in MDA whith marked bars / hotels? Morondava is one of my planned visits in Sept and I will use this map. I was also going to spend time in Tana, Tomasina.

To be honest there's not a lot in Morondava but I placemarked all I could find. Here's the Nosy Kely tourist hotel district in detail. There are 5 hotels within 250 meters of the two nightclubs. Only downside is Malagasy nightclubs tend to open late, like 11 pm.

Apparently there are small scenes down the coast at Belo-sur-Mer and Morombe but these are just villages and need 4WD or a boat to reach. With all its travails, I doubt Air Mada flies to Morombe airfield these days. There's a daily flight from Antananarivo (TNR) to Morondava (MOQ) which leaves between 05.30 & 10.30 am ... takes an hour, but once or twice a week it stops at Belo-sur-Tsiribihina (BMD) en route (the terminus of the river trip from Miandrivazo), adding an extra 65 minutes to the trip.

Trevor2522
07-26-11, 12:14
Morondava http://www.hodson.ca/Madagascar/day_8.htm

There are 24 pages. Just enter : /day_1.htm up to /day_24.htm

The 'Hotel Baobab Café' is just east of 'Hotel Morondava Beach' on the map below, with the clearly-visible riverback terrace. Looks like a nice spot for a drink with your femme-du-jour. A French review stated room prices of 50-60,000 Ariary ($25-30) and costly food but clean and friendly.

Member #4178
07-26-11, 14:36
Its seems that you bring all your of info from the internet. (blogs, other travellers reports, google, bradt book etc)

The all idea of this forum is to bring personal report and experience from places you actually visit, with your own.

Photos taken from ladies / places you have meet.

Its become very confusing.

Trevor2522
07-27-11, 15:33
It seems that you bring all your info from the internet. (blogs, other travellers reports, google, bradt book etc). The all idea of this forum is to bring personal reports and experience from places you actually visit, with your own photos taken of ladies you have met. It's become very confusing.Yikes, all my research is being palmed off by one of the johns!

Member #4178
07-27-11, 18:44
Another mada expert that never been there before.

Are you a walking joke?

Vahaza Be
07-27-11, 19:27
Yikes, all my research is being palmed off by one of the johns!Easy to fix.

How about some juicy stories and exciting pics from your last trip?

Misaotra,

V-be

Jazz123
07-28-11, 10:50
i was there early november after having read the many reports praising the place.

i guess there is a high and a low season for tourists (and thus girls) and early november is near the low season. there were girls indeed but the selection wasn't too impressive. some very cute young girls at the beach during daytime but i feared that they were **** so i didn't 'do' anything. one night (must have been friday or saturday) i visited a couple of clubs but they didn't impress me and i got tired of girls asking 'donnez moi' whatever they wanted to drink.

i did find a sweet 19 year old chick who took care of my needs but i found the place boring in general. nothing to do but get a tan, drink, eat, smoke and fuck. hey, in retrospective it could have been a lot worse haha

i had planned to stay some 10 days (had a plane back to tana) but got so bored that i arranged a river trip from miandrivazo back to morondova and that was great fun though no pussy for the 3 days it took. unfortunately i only had one night in miandrivazo and we'd leave for the river early next morning but the place rocked on what must have been a tuesday night. all the action is at the taxi brousse station by the way and i stayed in a cheap decent bungalow close to the scene. a place worth exploring for a couple of days if you ask me and a convenient stop if you go to / from morondava by taxi brousse.

i hope to visit mada again this year and will probably do the river trip again including the tsingys. my plans are vague but going south from morondava to morombe (i think there's a fast boat connection) and then to tulear sounds interesting; anyone knows about morombe as a mongering place?

and some non-mongering info: right now kenya airways have flights from london at reasonable prices in october-december. if i go i will also stop over in kenya on my way back; doesn't cost extra. best prices i've found are around £650 at www.lastminute.com

oh, and please keep this forum polite and friendly.

Member #4178
07-28-11, 14:12
Exellent report and conclusions, indeeed many willing younger ladies around. Morondava is not mombasa and its part of its charm. Better to bring a tablet with movies and music and some lingeries. Just got the 2011 edition of bradet which warnes the readers from the eager ladies at the bar in the village of morombe.

I have visit several other places in mada but somehow disapointed. Fliying all the way to diego seems too expensive so while visiting morondava its better to explor the south. Last trip I spent only 5 days in morondava and was rushed. This time I will try to adapt and spend more time.

Trevor2522
07-28-11, 14:14
Another mada expert that never been there before.

Are you a walking joke?John Palmer ... a walking joke who can't read a simple French website and has to go crying to a travel agent to book his overpriced air tickets. BTW Air Madagascar domestic tickets are fixed-price, smartypants!

Vahaza Be
07-28-11, 19:02
John Palmer . a walking joke who can't read a simple French website and has to go crying to a travel agent to book his overpriced air tickets. BTW Air Madagascar domestic tickets are fixed-price, smartypants!No need for a pissing contest.

Still waiting for the "on-the-ground" report of your visit to Madland. ;)

Any pics, SVP?

V be.

Ps. Air Mad flights tend to get fully booked in the high season of August. Try to make your flight arrangements as far ahead of time as possible.

Pps. Yes, Morondava is low key, sometimes even boring. But it also has the authentic feel of the wild west. And easy to meet "nonpros" at the market, in the shops, on the beach, etc. During the day if you have a few words of French and / or Malagasy to share. Some local rastas can score some rongony for you if you're so inclined. They can pimp for you too if you just ask. My advice is to get off the tourist strip of Nosy Kely once in a while and into town. There used to be a more local night club away from the beach too, but can't remember its name. Ask around. Taxi drivers can be quite "helpful" too.

Enjoy.

Tulear is bloody hot and dry, but is also loaded with dark-skinned coastal girls and rastas. Just be careful down there. Try to make a trustworthy local friend to help with negotiations and introductions.

Jazz123
07-29-11, 15:33
Exellent report and conclusions, indeeed many willing younger ladies around. Just got the 2011 edition of bradt which warnes the readers from the eager ladies at the bar in the village of morombe.Thank you. The warning in Bradts is what made me interested haha.

But I must be doing something wrong when I try to search on Morombe here in the forum. All I get is the complete Mada-thread which takes too long to browse through; how does one get the individual posts with the word Morombe (or whatever) in them?

Air Mad flights tend to get fully booked in the high season of August. Try to make your flight arrangements as far ahead of time as possible.I usually have plenty of time and not very much money when I travel so I go over land. Non stop Tana to Morondova would be too much for me it but it's doable from Antsirabe (some 12 hours including a one hour break). Or - as I will do if I get to Mada again - stop for a couple of days in the interesting town of Miandrivazo.

Yes, Morondava is low key, sometimes even boring. But it also has the authentic feel of the wild west.That is true. What put me down was the temperature during daytime in early November, maybe it's less hot at this time of the year.

Off topic: I got charmed by the small town of Manakara. It does see quite some tourists but most come by train in the evening and leave the next morning when the train returns to Fianarantsoa. Lively at night around the market with both streetwalkers and (semi) pros + a very local disco in the weekend - couldn't monger there since I was already with a sweet little lady but plenty of non-pro girls. Good beach too but swimming not recommended because of sharks. High on the potential 'mongering scale' I think.

Flipitiflop
08-02-11, 20:28
Hi guys. I'm planning a trip in September to madagascar. Everything ok about the tours and of course the nightlife and black magic women. I'd like to know though because I'm a beach guy which places you have been have nice and clean beaches (for example toamasiva, morombe, morondava, antsiranana, etc.) , I don't say quiet I suppose all of them are, because still I don't know where exactly to go apart from Tana of course. I've read in another site that the beaches and the sea waters are not so clean, is that true?

Also last question. In September does anybody know about the temprature? Is it hot enough in order to feel summer and get a tan? Because it's supposed to be my summer vacation so the hotter the better. The sea is warm enough or no possible to stay in the sea for long time because of cold water. Thank you for any reply.

Amadeuss
08-04-11, 20:27
Also last question. In September does anybody know about the temprature? I.No need to reply on the hunting grounds, because hundreds of reports here to read. Do your homework.

On the weather. Most reliable google it. Simply its winter in Mada. Tana can be cool. North perhaps some rain. East Toamasina / Foulpointe dry. Best for beach and swimming at that time is the south west, Tulear, Ifaty, Morondava.

Dee Donatello
08-06-11, 07:47
I have some queries regarding Madagascar customs officers at the airport in Antananarivo.

1) Do they search through your luggage? Wondering whether the sextoys, condoms and stockings I bring for the girls may be classed as unusual.

2) Is there a list of prohibited items apart from the obvious?

3) Do you have to declare the foreign currency you have with customs?

Other queries.

4) How well do cash machines work? I have a UK visa debit card (MAESTRO / SWITCH) I don't know whether this is accepted by hotels.

5) Do I need to have proof of yellow fever immunisation to be able to enter the country.

6) I have read about the water supply not being very good in some remote areas. Is there a particular brand of water tourists use when in Madagascar

Trevor2522
08-12-11, 23:51
I have some queries regarding Madagascar customs officers at the airport in Antananarivo.

1) Do they search through your luggage? Wondering whether the sextoys, condoms and stockings I bring for the girls may be classed as unusual.

Possible anywhere. Travel light; look smart and confident. It's NOT a sex-toy; it's a self-massage device. Condoms? Do you have a guilt complex? Stockings. Well, those winter nights can get quite cold in the highlands.

2) Is there a list of prohibited items apart from the obvious?

http://madagascar.visahq.com/customs/

http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/MG-Madagascar-customs-currency-airport-tax-regulations-details.htm

3) Do you have to declare the foreign currency you have with customs?

Only if over €7500.

4) How well do cash machines work? I have a UK visa debit card. I don't know whether this is accepted by hotels.

Generally okay but may run out over the weekend. Stock up on Friday! They only dispense €75. €150 (in Ariary) per transaction but you can repeat up to your daily limit. Beware: transaction fees will mount up! ATM in Hilton hotel is very safe. Upmarket hotels will accept payment by plastic, as will the domestic airline.

5) Do I need to have proof of yellow fever immunisation to be able to enter the country?

Officially YES, if coming from a country where YF is endemic, e. G. Kenya. Unofficially: they're unlikely to check this as it means a lot of hassle taking you to the Pasteur Institute for the shot. Beware: all vaccines contain heavy metals and toxic adjuvants like formaldehyde and ether which may cause adverse reactions.

6) I have read about the water supply not being very good in some remote areas. Is there a particular brand of water tourists use when in Madagascar?

No, just check the seal is intact.

Trevor2522
08-13-11, 00:17
Hi guys. I'm planning a trip in September to madagascar. Everything ok about the tours and of course the nightlife and black magic women. I'd like to know though because I'm a beach guy which places you have been have nice and clean beaches (for example toamasiva, morombe, morondava, antsiranana, etc.) , I don't say quiet I suppose all of them are, because still I don't know where exactly to go apart from Tana of course. I've read in another site that the beaches and the sea waters are not so clean, is that true?

Also last question. In September does anybody know about the temprature? Is it hot enough in order to feel summer and get a tan? Because it's supposed to be my summer vacation so the hotter the better. The sea is warm enough or no possible to stay in the sea for long time because of cold water. Thank you for any reply.Madagascar lies between 11 and 25 degrees of latitude south. So climatically the equivalent of Nicaragua to northern Mexico BUT with the seasons REVERSED. Plenty of sunshine and warm(ish) seas all year round, especially in the north.

If it's your first visit, and you want beaches with plenty of girls, then Nosy Be is an obvious choice. If you already have a girlfriend, Île Sainte Marie and the adjacent Île aux Nattes are quite beautiful with palm-fringed beaches. If you want exclusive sea-side solitude at a price, Google the resorts of Anjajavy and Tsarabanjina.

Flipitiflop
08-13-11, 16:21
Thank you for your replies. I'm planning though to go to places that are not standard tourist places with big and expensive resorts, as I read like nosy be, I don't want the place to have many tourists. I have only 15 days and not much time to go to many places. I think 3, including tana at the end.

I'm trying to find 2 places, quiet with nice beaches, clean, warm in order to swim. Not many people. From the reviews I suppose morondava and diego suarez seems good.

Choises, I don't know. First time of course there.

Trevor2522
08-14-11, 14:10
I'm trying to find 2 places, quiet with nice beaches, clean, warm in order to swim. Not many people. From the reviews I suppose morondava and diego suarez seems good.Apart from Nosy Be there are no places with poon and plage (beach) on site. Diego Suarez has no strand, only Ramena beach 30 Km away, so you'd have to bring your own girl from town if you wanted any sort of quality over and above room maids. Morondava's beach, having a rather shallow slope, is not that great for swimming.

Take a look at Tulear (Toliara) : plenty of eager poon in town, and some along the coast northwards towards Ifaty, which has decent beaches and a coral reef. If your budget stretches, and you find a girl you like in Tana, take her to Île Sainte Marie for a few days. However it's one of the most-expensive places for tourists; the western side of Madagascar is cheaper.

Concarne
08-21-11, 19:39
Hey,

Does anyone know the best place to xchange dollars in Mada? Which banks are best? Outside Tana, difficult to do?

I will have my ATM but was thinking of bring a small sum of cash along.

TIA

Joe Perez
08-22-11, 13:59
Hey,

Does anyone know the best place to xchange dollars in Mada? Which banks are best? Outside Tana, difficult to do?

I will have my ATM but was thinking of bring a small sum of cash along.

TIAGood idea to bring some cash.

Socimad, in the international area of the airport in tana, it's the best I found. Skip (or at least be careful) the money exchange in the national arrive area in Tana. They try to give you less money (pieces of malagasy currency are very small so you will get a big amount of papers). Otherwise give a try to the several Indian shops in the different towns. Most of them make black change with a better rate than banks and. Are trustable

Yenzi
08-23-11, 16:34
Hi.

A short trip report. I spent 2 nights in Tana, then flied out to Morondava on my way to the Tsingy, then 2 nights in Morondava and 1 night back to Tana.

I'm French speaking and asian looking (actually, most often the local believe that I am a Malagasy! It has its avantages + inconviences.)

Now, in Tana, hook up places were mostly in Indra Club / Glazier. Nice live music – asking price was higher than the 20, 000 Airary I read in previous reports. I've paid more like 30, 000 to 50, 000 Airary (but then I am a poor negotiator!). Most stayed all night except 1.

Surprisingly in Indra (a night club) , the girls requested to come with a 3rd lady. They were not in 3somes, but felt more confident to be with a friend. They were all photo friendly and most willing to pose.

In Morondava, My Lord club was the place to be. Price was like Tana. Except that they all quoted in FMG (which is 5 times more than Airary). So, at first, I thought the ladies were asking for ridiculously high prices.

That's it, for sure I'll be back!

Enjoy.

Yenzi
08-23-11, 20:43
Thank you for your replies. I'm planning though to go to places that are not standard tourist places with big and expensive resorts, as I read like nosy be, I don't want the place to have many tourists. I have only 15 days and not much time to go to many places. I think 3, including tana at the end.

I'm trying to find 2 places, quiet with nice beaches, clean, warm in order to swim. Not many people. From the reviews I suppose morondava and diego suarez seems good.

Choises, I don't know. First time of course there.I just came back from Morondova. There is no possibility of swimming on Nosy Kelly (name of place where most tourists accomodation are located. Cheap or expensive one).

I understand that there is a beach about 15 km from Morondava but I am not sure where it is located. There is not much to do in Morondava during the day. Unless you have a few cuties lining up! Hehehhe.

Enjoy

Trevor2522
08-25-11, 20:30
Here are some exchange places in central Antananarivo. They will change cash much quicker than banks. 'Socimad' (main city office of airport counter) and 'Tropic Change' are placemarked on the Google Earth map below. Both are close to Avenue de L'indépendance. The Indra and Glacier Nightclubs are also marked in case you want to spend some.

http://www.expats-welcome.com/fr/madagascar-welcome/expatriation-relocation/banques-finances-madagascar.htm

Trevor2522
08-25-11, 20:44
Now, in Tana, hook up places were mostly in Indra Club / Glazier. Nice live music – asking price was higher than the 20, 000 Airary I read in previous reports. I've paid more like 30, 000 to 50, 000 Airary (but then I am a poor negotiator!). Most stayed all night except 1.

Surprisingly in Indra (a night club) , the girls requested to come with a 3rd lady. They were not in 3somes, but felt more confident to be with a friend. They were all photo friendly and most willing to pose.

In Morondava, My Lord club was the place to be. Price was like Tana. Except that they all quoted in FMG (which is 5 times more than Airary). So, at first, I thought the ladies were asking for ridiculously high prices.You are quoting tourist prices; expatriate residents pay half, not necessarily at those venues. Offering a 3-some either means your first choice has her period, or she is trying to help a friend make some money too. Beats me why the Malagasy still use the FMG (MGF) when the Ariary (MGA) replaced it over 6 years ago. Anyway thanks for the report. Guess you're Mauritian, lucky guy!

Member #4178
08-26-11, 10:12
My experience from Tana and morondava is that the girls do not ask any money in advance.

Only after the go away and not asking a specific amount just some money.

Apparently things may change and become commercial so, this is one of the reasons that I am planing to add morombe / sambava / Maronstetra assuming domestic tickets will be reasonable.

Vahaza Be
08-26-11, 20:25
Just back from a month on the Red Island. I spent most of the time in Diego, where the women are plentiful and beautiful. Check out the Boite Noir nightclub.

During my time in the capitol Tana, only a few days this time, I noticed that massage parlors have popped up all over the place. They are advertising in the local newspapers too. If you check the want ads, you will also find many free-lancer offers for incall / outcall massages too. Daytime mongering just got a lot easier (but slightly more expensive) in Tana. Enjoy.

Yenzi
08-28-11, 20:03
You are quoting tourist prices; expatriate residents pay half, not necessarily at those venues. Offering a 3-some either means your first choice has her period, or she is trying to help a friend make some money too. Beats me why the Malagasy still use the FMG (MGF) when the Ariary (MGA) replaced it over 6 years ago. Anyway thanks for the report. Guess you're Mauritian, lucky guy!Yep I am from Mauritius. Well surprisingly no, its just that they wanted to get some 'more' money. Yeah, I suppose I am paying tourist prices for sure.

John Palmer

My experience from Tana and morondava is that the girls do not ask any money in advance.

Only after the go away and not asking a specific amount just some money.

The only time I did not ask for money in Tana. She asked for 50, 000 ariary (from le Galcier) and in Morondava she asked for 40, 000. After this I always asked them their expectations.

Trevor2522
08-29-11, 16:23
Just back from a month on the Red Island. I spent most of the time in Diego, where the women are plentiful and beautiful. Check out the Boîte Noir nightclub. During my time in the capital Tana, only a few days this time, I noticed that massage parlors have popped up all over the place. They are advertising in the local newspapers too. If you check the want ads, you will also find many freelancer offers for incall / outcall massages too. Daytime mongering just got a lot easier (but slightly more expensive) in Tana.Misaotra betsaka ianao VB (thanks very much). Do the small ads offer tourist guides as well? If so, that's another possibility if young and female, plus she'll help greatly with the language. Given that prices for liaisons in Tana are so reasonable by world standards ($15-$30), I wonder if there is much point flying domestically (=expensive) to a distant town where overall numbers are smaller and prices only slightly less? After all, many of the working girls in Tana come from the provinces. My experience in Thailand was that regional towns were a bust compared with the sheer choice in Bangkok & Pattaya.

Vahaza Be
08-29-11, 20:37
misaotra betsaka ianao vb (thanks very much). do the small ads offer tourist guides as well? if so, that's another possibility if young and female, plus she'll help greatly with the language. given that prices for liaisons in tana are so reasonable by world standards ($15-$30), i wonder if there is much point flying domestically (=expensive) to a distant town where overall numbers are smaller and prices only slightly less? after all, many of the working girls in tana come from the provinces. my experience in thailand was that regional towns were a bust compared with the sheer choice in bangkok & pattaya.trevor.

you are correct that tana will keep the most ambitious and horny mongerer busy for some time! many, perhaps most, of the pros and semi-pros in tana do come from all over the island outside of tana (e. g., tamatave, tulear, majunga) to avoid the stigma of being seen as a sex worker back home. but tana is so huge and medieval, it is almost possible to be anonymous, so students and nonpros sometimes join the pool of opportunities. the poor and sprawling area known as "67" (soixante sept) is overflowing with amateurs these days, but beware. many are **** and desperate for $. i just get sick of tana after a while. it's a rat race and increasingly dangerous for vazaha (unless you're with a group). things are just so much more laid back outside of tana. nosy be is also worth a visit for nonstop partying, but prices are higher there for everything.

vb

Trevor2522
08-30-11, 03:00
the poor and sprawling area known as "67" (soixante sept) is overflowing with amateurs these days, but beware. many are **** and desperate for $. i just get sick of tana after a while. it's a rat race and increasingly dangerous for vazaha (unless you're with a group). things are just so much more laid back outside of tana.soixante-sept is a 67-hectare subdivision just 1 km west of the tsaralalana business / tourist district. it has the 'mada hotel' at ar 30, 000 ($15, no air-con). sounds like a good place for cheap charlies! when you say 'dangerous' does this refer to petty crime like pickpocketing, or something more sinister? my fear would be philippine-style shakedowns or setups but i get the impression the malagasy are not that sophisticated or ingenuous. interestingly, a french board just advised me not to rent private accommodation in tana, suggesting hotel-level security was more appropriate.

Vahaza Be
08-30-11, 15:45
Soixante-Sept is a 67-hectare subdivision just 1 Km west of the Tsaralalana business / tourist district. It has the 'Mada Hotel' at Ar 30, 000 ($15, no air-con). Sounds like a good place for cheap Charlies! When you say 'dangerous' does this refer to petty crime like pickpocketing, or something more sinister? My fear would be Philippine-style shakedowns or setups but I get the impression the Malagasy are not that sophisticated or ingenuous. Interestingly, a French board just advised me not to rent private accommodation in Tana, suggesting hotel-level security was more appropriate.Muggings and theft are on the rise, even during the day in Tana and elsewhere. Guns are now in the hands of some criminals, something relatively new (and still rare, thankfully) in Madagascar.

Certain parts of the national highway system are experiencing late night traffic stops and theft from taxi-brousses and passenger cars. Caravaning is safer at night. Rumor has it that military personnel are renting their uniforms to bandits to facilitate this activity (and cash in on the proceeds, of course). Mad is still safer than much of mainland Africa, but the corrupt government is fostering increased lawlessness via neglect and collusion. Just be careful and don't stumble around at night drunk!

Concarne
09-02-11, 00:15
Here are some exchange places in central Antananarivo. They will change cash much quicker than banks. 'Socimad' (main city office of airport counter) and 'Tropic Change' are placemarked on the Google Earth map below. Both are close to Avenue de L'indépendance. The Indra and Glacier Nightclubs are also marked in case you want to spend some.

http://www.expats-welcome.com/fr/madagascar-welcome/expatriation-relocation/banques-finances-madagascar.htmThere is a Forex in that map. Does that mean the exchange traveller's cheques?

TIA

Trevor2522
09-02-11, 02:21
There is a Forex in that map. Does that mean the exchange traveller's cheques? TIAI don't use travellers cheques any more, only £50s and plastic. Make sure you take and show the receipt. I expect Socimad Forex and Tropic Change (as well as the regular banks, more slowly) will change TCs, except those brands which have proven forged in the past. Bring clean cash bills and no $100s (forgery problem again). Here's what the British government advises about money.

Limits on the amount of money which can be changed at one time are in place, although these are gradually being relaxed. You should check with individual banks. Western Union operates for inward currency transfers only. You should also check opening hours of Western Union agencies as these may vary. Some banks will only change Euros or US Dollars. Travellers cheques are accepted by most banks. However, there have been cases of fraudulent American Express travellers cheques in circulation and some banks now refuse to accept them. The local bank, BMOI, will not accept travellers' cheques issued by Thomas Cook. Credit cards are accepted at a growing number of outlets in Antananarivo and in the provinces, but their use is still not widespread. A charge of up to 7% of the transaction value is levied. ATM's are increasingly available around the capital and in some of the larger towns. A charge of about 1.5% is made.

The maximum amount of Malagasy currency you can withdraw at a time is 400,000 Ariary (approximately £123/$200). Some banks will not exchange local currency back into foreign currency. You should ensure you are not left with large amounts of Malagasy Ariary at the end of your stay. Keep transaction slips showing amounts of foreign currency transferred into local currency. Foreign currency of more than 7,500 Euros in value must be declared on arrival.

Trevor2522
09-02-11, 02:33
You are correct that Tana will keep the most ambitious and horny mongerer busy for some time! But Tana is so huge and medieval, it is almost possible to be anonymous, so students and nonpros sometimes join the pool of opportunists. The poor and sprawling area known as "67" (soixante-sept) is overflowing with amateurs these days, but beware. VbDoes Tana have short-time hotels? I don't expect Asian-style comfort, just a place to pay and stay, no questions asked. How do they say ST-hotel in French & Malagasy? Thanks.

Vahaza Be
09-02-11, 16:36
Does Tana have short-time hotels? I don't expect Asian-style comfort, just a place to pay and stay, no questions asked. How do they say ST-hotel in French & Malagasy? Thanks."court periode" should suffice.

But I've never asked explicitly for a short stay; I've just picked a modest to cheap hotel, taken care of business and left with many hours left on the clock.

There used to be a nameless cheapo hooker hotel near the old US embassy and Sakamanga, but it was gone the last time I checked. You'll now have to pay as much for a cheap hotel as you pay the gal!

Vb

Member #4178
09-03-11, 13:36
Since my flight is coming shortly (in 9 days) , I have collected a few numbers from afro.

Most of them from Tana, Sambava and Diego.

Both crime risk and the dark skin of the south made me decide to try the north this time.

Based on the info I have I may find more exotic / mixture combinations in the north.

Jp

Westcoast 1951
09-05-11, 09:29
The Malagasy girls like fucking. If you are alone it is easy to pick a girl. Happened to me in Tana, Morodava and just recently in Fort Dauphin. I don't want to say where I have stayed but made eye contact with the neighbours house maid and was in here pussy 5 minutes later in the neighbours house (this was during day time). Was just sorry I shot my load after a view seconds, should have enjoy her hot and very tight pussy longer! Suppose I was too horney.

Trevor2522
09-06-11, 22:20
http://www.jecontacte.com/profil/olinante

http://www.jecontacte.com/profil/hangifide

Contact is by free registration and messaging. These sample links have no email or telephone but a few do supply in their profile. Females tend to be on the short side, height-wise. I would avoid those over 25, or 'avec un enfant' (with a child). I'm not a fan of Afro Introductions; I think they plant selected attractive girls in order to entice sign-ups. Those who do respond seem incapable of maintaining email correspondence; same with the Malagasy on Trip Advisor.

Vittu
09-06-11, 23:09
Trevor. Nice samples. Many free English language sites also may have women from Madagascar.

I had to laugh. Being only cunnilinguist, written French is not my forte. But it seems that the word for unmarried in "civil status" is "celibataire."

Yeah, right.

OldLoad
09-07-11, 00:25
Was in Tana a few months ago stayed at the Hotel Colbert. The hotel is near the govenment offices. Perhaps because of that the hotel lobby had quitean assortment of women hanging out. Most of the local population understand French so it helps to know a little for getting around.

Tana is not a safe town. Do not go out alone. If you know some folks in town who can show you around Tana can be fun. The poverty is every where.

That is why sex is so cheap. Just be careful about where you go. And do not go out late at night alone!

Trevor2522
09-07-11, 04:18
Tana is not a safe town. If you know some folks in town who can show you around, Tana can be fun. The poverty is everywhere. That is why sex is so cheap. Just be careful about where you go. And do not go out late at night alone!2½ years ago the Malagasy military escorted the former president, Marc Ravalomanana, into exile in South Africa, and installed Antananarivo mayor Andry Rajoelina as head of state. The West cried foul, withdrawing trade privileges and non-humanitarian aid. The South Koreans, who wanted to grow food, maize and biofuels on land half the size of Belgium, were sent packing. And Ravalomanana's private, ex-Disney corp, $60m Boeing-737 -- the cause of much resentment -- was sold off. Textile and seafood factories closed, putting thousands out of work. Rajoelina allows the Chinese to buy illegal, national-park rosewood, to make furniture for the wealthy, in order to pay for his government and military. The oldies pine for the former days of French colonialism, when at least everyone got fed and order ruled. Same old, same old African story -- courtesy of incompetence, mismanagement and globalist policies. Monger heaven ... within a hell.

Concarne
09-07-11, 16:58
Just bought a flight ticket to Mada for 16 SEP.

1070 us$ to NBO and 720us$ to TNR via AIR madagascar. The website is not in English so I used a travel agent.

My last trip, (sep 2006) , highlight was MORONDAVA and this time it will be my first stop. Since I have a month to spend I will explore "Belo","Morombe" and "Sambava".

JPHello, I tried sending you a PM. FYI your mailbox is full.

See below.

Hello,

I was wondering if you could provide some advice? Other than spending a couple of days in Tana and 3-5 in Tomasina I am not set in much. I read the report re Morondava and was considering it vs Mahajanga (sp?) for 5 days or so. I supposse I should go to Diego vs Nosy Be as is my first time in the island. One better than the other?

At any rate your thoughts would be appreciated and if any new / other recommendations I would like to hear about it.

Cheers and have a nice trip!

Member #4178
09-07-11, 18:17
Not easy to choose especially considering the distance and cost of domestic flights. Last time I was advised by one of this forum member to visit morondava which I liked very much. However I also visit other towns / Cities including Tana which I did not particularly like, so route selection is important.

I was also recommended to visit Diego but my time back then didn't allow it. This time I did more research, (Bradet book, internet etc) and decided to visit Sambava, Diego and Nosy be after changing my time on a daily basis.

One of my last trip conclusions was that as far as eager ladies is concerned, only a towns with beach are worth a visit. Although Île Sainte-Marie was a disappointing with this regards. I liked the feel of the wild small town with small discos.

In theory, I am expecting sambava to be enjoyable as Morondava and the area around diego and nosy be should be beautiful with lots of girls but only next week I will know for sure. Reality and your initial expectation prior to the trip are world apart!

For most guys the dilemma will be north or south, But guys with one month to spend having a larger budget can mix both Morondava as well as some selected places such as Diego.

As I did last time, I already bought many gifts such as Lingeries, ladies Sunglasses, Shoes etc to supplement my upcoming DSLR sexy videos which I am going to take.

Hope to submit "on the ground" short post, next week from Sambava

Vahaza Be
09-07-11, 21:58
Not easy to choose especially considering the distance and cost of domestic flights. Last time I was advised by one of this forum member to visit morondava which I liked very much. However I also visit other towns / Cities including Tana which I did not particularly like, so route selection is important.

I was also recommended to visit Diego but my time back then didn't allow it. This time I did more research, (Bradet book, internet etc) and decided to visit Sambava, Diego and Nosy be after changing my time on a daily basis.

One of my last trip conclusions was that as far as eager ladies is concerned, only a towns with beach are worth a visit. Although Île Sainte-Marie was a disappointing with this regards. I liked the feel of the wild small town with small discos.

In theory, I am expecting sambava to be enjoyable as Morondava and the area around diego and nosy be should be beautiful with lots of girls but only next week I will know for sure. Reality and your initial expectation prior to the trip are world apart!

For most guys the dilemma will be north or south, But guys with one month to spend having a larger budget can mix both Morondava as well as some selected places such as Diego.

As I did last time, I already bought many gifts such as Lingeries, ladies Sunglasses, Shoes etc to supplement my upcoming DSLR sexy videos which I am going to take.

Hope to submit "on the ground" short post, next week from SambavaThe ladies from Sambava are very prominent on the Malagasy website call Tonga-Soa. Com. You should do well there. The women of Diego are very diverse and beautiful in my opinion, with quite a few mixed or "metisse". Nosy Be has long been a sexual tourism spot, so the gals there may seem more like pros than Sambava or Diego.

Happy hunting!

Vb

Trevor2522
09-09-11, 02:59
http://mylanguages.org/malagasy_phrases.php

romance and love phrases = resa-pitiavana (ray-sah [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-tee-ah-vaan)

are you free tomorrow evening/tonight? = malalaka ve ianao rahampitso hariva/anio alina? (mah-lah-laak vay ya-now rahm-pits ah-reev/a-ni-oo ah-leen?)

i would like to invite you to dinner! = te-hanasa anao hiara-misakafo amiko aho! (tay a-nas ah-now ee-yah mee-sa-kaf a-meek ah-oo!)

you look beautiful! = tsara/kanto/meva ery izato ianao! (tsa-rah/kan-too/may-vah eh-ree ee-zaat yah-now!)

you have a beautiful name! = tsara anarana ianao ka! (tsa-ra a-na-ra-na ya-now ka!)

can you tell me more about you? = afaka milaza misimisy kokoa momba anao amiko ve ianao? (af-ka mee-laaz mee-see-mis koo-koo-a moom-ba a-now a-meek vay ya-now?)

are you married? = manam-bady ve ianao? (ma-naam-bah-dee vay ya-now?)

i'm single = tsy manam-bady aho (tsee ma-naam-bah-dee ah-oo)

i'm married = manam-bady aho (ma-naam-bah-dee ah-oo)

can i have your phone number? = azoko raisina ve ny laharana findainao? (ah-zook rye-seen vayn lah-ran fin-dye-now?)

can i have your email? = afaka omenao ahy ve ny emailanao? (af-ka oo-meh-now ah-ee vayn e-mail a-now?)

do you have any pictures of you? = misy sarinao ve any? (mee-see sa-ree-now vay ah-nee?)

do you have children? = manan-janaka? (ma-nan dzan-nak?)

would you like to go for a walk? = sao dia te-handehandeha ianao? (sao dee-ah tay han-day han-day-ah ya-now?)

i like you = mahafinaritra ahy ianao (ma-ah-feen-na-ree-tra ah-ee ya-now)

i love you = tiako ianao (tee-ah-koo yah-now)

you're very special! = tena miavaka ianao! (tay-nah mee-ah-vaak ya-now!)

you're very kind! = tsara fanahy ianao! (tsa-rah fa-nah-ee ya-now!)

i'm very happy = faly be aho! (fah-lee bay ah-oo!)

i'm just kidding = mananihany aho (mah-na-nee-aan ah-oo)

i'm serious = tena matotra aho (tay-nah ma-tootr' ah-oo)

my heart speaks the language of love = ny foko no miteny (nee fook noo me-tayn)

how much? = hoatrinona? (hwa-treen?)

i'll give ... = hanome ... aho (ha-noo-may ... ah-oo)

don't want, thanks = tsy mila misaotra (tsee mee-la miss-sotch)

remember: the malagasy speak quickly, drop middle-h's and some vowels (but not e's), and use french numbers.

Member #4178
09-09-11, 16:45
Tonga soa looks much better then afro. Ladies put their number on the website openly.

So many from Sambava and most of them say like that.

"I am an honest woman, calm,

Quite shy, never married, no children.

I am to meet a man who.

Love, in order to start a family,

Write me Tel."

Member #4178
09-10-11, 16:09
Very good Malagasy Phrases, but how is the pronunciation goes?

Member #4178
09-21-11, 16:21
Hi.

Try to book a ticket to Sambava at Tana Airport but it was fuly booked. So I went to other town. I will keep it as a surprise. Stay there 3 days and did a wonderful time. Got some nice photos and videos. Its amazing but tickets fare force me to buy a ticket to mahajanga. Its my second day here and tomorrow I will fly

To diego.

I am posting from my android smart phone from hotel loby so I can't add photos. All my photos.

Are in raw format and I need a pc with photoshop.

Mahajanga is full of vahasas that comes for the slim and tall sex bombs.its a port city hot but active.
There is one disco that rocks every night.i will visit it tonight.

Thats all for now

Raul30
09-23-11, 16:29
Hi all mongers out there,

I am planning a two weeks vacation to Mada next month. Would appreciate if senior mongers can guide about the place, how to choose, price, how to deal with the babes out there. I only speak English. Is there a chance to get Asian look girls. A detailed guide will help. I have gone through the forum, but would appreciate if you guys update me the latest scenario. Also the important thing which is the best happening city I should go for a complete two week relaxation with mobiles switched off.

Vahaza Be
09-23-11, 23:37
Hi all mongers out there,

I am planning a two weeks vacation to Mada next month. Would appreciate if senior mongers can guide about the place, how to choose, price, how to deal with the babes out there. I only speak English. Is there a chance to get Asian look girls. A detailed guide will help. I have gone through the forum, but would appreciate if you guys update me the latest scenario. Also the important thing which is the best happening city I should go for a complete two week relaxation with mobiles switched off.Latest scenario:

There is pussy everywhere, some very African, some very Asian, lots in-between. Hit the discos / nightclubs, which begin relatively very late at night, and enjoy the carry-out opportunities. Few speak English, but they all speak money fluently!

The capitol Antananarivo is crowded and crazy. Not the best choice for relaxation. But lots of massage joints popping up there recently with pretty extensive menus and a chance to grab some phone numbers for hooking up later. The other cities on the coasts are better for chillin' and mongering IMO. Tamatave, Diego, Mahajanga, Tulear, not necessarily in that order. I'd do a week at one and fly to another to round out your experiences. Go to Morondava for a smaller scene right out of the wild wild west. Nosy Be is also a good bet for beach fun and a mix of pros and non-pros. Make a Malagasy friend who speaks English, and he can run interference for you for a small fee. Do not wander around at night by yourself in Tana.

Member #4178
09-27-11, 11:58
Guys.

I am at diego now trying to type on my phone and its hard. I have a lot of info.

And tons of photos taken by the latest dslr camera. For all that just wait two weeks until.

I will return.

I got nice PM with some issues to be answered.

Internet connection is fast here in diego and mahajanga. Slow at morondava and fast at tana.

Flight ticket for domestic are cheap considered the distances. Don't even look at air mad web prices.

Routes and prices vary and different then the web. Tana morondava one way is 104 ero. Diego sambava I paid.

100 us dollar in dollars. Other prices I will post latter.

Madagascar is about experience not mongering, its about natures, people, and relax atmosphere. People's are.

Exceptionally frendly.

Pure mongers may visit countries such as Dominican republic which has a gurmet food, good hotels and mtv look models. You comes to. Mada beacouse you want it les commercial and for the autentic feels.

I.

Some of mada girls are beautifuls but you need to work and to do the first move. Mombasa ladies are more open.

And more dominant and agresive.

In madagascar towns, villages and cities are not the same thing. Some that needs what a city has to offer may go to diego whice is the overall number one rank.

5 years ago morondava was a dream village full of mongering oopportunities, now its been transformed to a town.

A bouring yet beautiful place. I left after 3 days.

Mahajenga is a port city very hot and unattractive. However the best sex bombs can be found here.

Diego reputation for the best looking girls in madagascar with light skin is only a story. No more then that.

They are not lighter or better loking then other places in mada.

Lets land from 20, 000 feet to ground level so in diego there Are two main discos boit noir and nouvel.

Hotel. The distance between them is 100m. Admissions is free and drink is 5k AR. Rue de colbert is the main streat

And the nearest hotels to the action are grand, concorde and imperial. I am staying now at concorde which cost me.

50k ar, its 25 dollar for a nice room with tv aircon and fridge. Most important is the mattresses which are very good.

As opposes to other hotels.

I don't take prostitutes so I find girls in the streer during daytime. I will post latter some tips how to do it.

I took a lots of Electronics includes the latest music clips from you tube and external high end GBL speakers. My room become to a club and the ladies are happy.

Last thing from the PM I have got, yes madagascar is about girlfriend and wife. Most of the vahasas.

I see the stick to one lady.

Thats all for now

Member #4178
09-27-11, 13:09
Without basic french its better to stay at home or to travel to the Philippines to get the asian look.

Here no asian look sorry.

One option is to take 18 classes two hours each of French. Its helps. Otherwise you will no be able.

To order in restaurant or even ask for a room. Not to mention that the highlights of this trip is the girls. So.

Communication is critical, at least basic.

All girls speak French. I am glad I can talk over the phone to my dates in sambava inform them to get.

Wet tomorrow.

Learning is fun and mada certainly worth the effort

Member #4178
09-27-11, 21:04
Just talk to a residents, they talled me the reasons that mada is so dangerous. Particularly diego, tana and nosy be.

Police work with the girls and together with the current political instability its better to stay away or take an extreme careful.

So its better to stay away from vasha trail and to go to places that has some kind of jobs.

Such as sambava or mahajenga.

A lot of tourist was arrested for bribes under sex tourism so this is one of the reasons that nosy be is empty.

I spend 4 houres there as I had a connection to diego.

The guy from my hotel lives in nosy bay for 6 years and talled me its the worst place and the most dangerous in madagascar.

I enjoy my vacation but prefers to listen to advices from fellow residents. I has myself some problem with.

A woman pretending to be a non pro. Never tell them when you arr gooing to leave so they can ask money or.

You can be stoped by police at the airport.

The ladies at the disco in diego are mostly hard core and not particularly attractive. Still the vhazas.

Are so many and every 20 minutes I can see them coming upstairs at my hotel.

That all for now

Vahaza Be
09-27-11, 22:39
Without basic french its better to stay at home or to travel to the Philippines to get the asian look.

Here no asian look sorry.

One option is to take 18 classes two hours each of French. Its helps. Otherwise you will no be able.

To order in restaurant or even ask for a room. Not to mention that the highlights of this trip is the girls. So.

Communication is critical, at least basic.

All girls speak French. I am glad I can talk over the phone to my dates in sambava inform them to get.

Wet tomorrow.

Learning is fun and mada certainly worth the effortGood advice, John. A few Malagasy phrases are helpful too and tend to pleasantly surprise the locals. Looking forward to your pics!

There are plenty of Asian-looking women in Madagascar. But they look like Indonesians (and the language and much of the culture is in fact Austronesian) , not like Thai or Chinese. However, they represent a small fraction of the girls on the prowl for vazaha money and dicks, and many live and work in Tana (but also in Antsirabe and Fianar). The overwhelming majority of working girls are from the coastal cities and the countryside and look much more African overall. I prefer the coastal girls because they love to party; the Imerina chicks (the most Asian looking tribe) are in great demand and are more stand-offish in my experience (and are relatively rare in the P4P circles anyway).

John is also correct that it's much better to form "boyfriend / girlfriend" relationships for the best bang for the buck. And for the most fun and authentic Malagasy experience. People are incredibly poor, so some kindness and modest generosity goes a long way. A definite win-win.

Amadeuss
09-28-11, 01:59
Good advice, John. A few Malagasy phrases are helpful too and tend to pleasantly surprise the locals. Looking forward to your pics!

There are plenty of Asian-looking women in Madagascar. But they look like Indonesians (and the language and much of the culture is in fact Austronesian) , not like Thai or Chinese. However, they represent a small fraction of the girls on the prowl for vazaha money and dicks, and many live and work in Tana (but also in Antsirabe and Fianar). The overwhelming majority of working girls are from the coastal cities and the countryside and look much more African overall. I prefer the coastal girls because they love to party; the Imerina chicks (the most Asian looking tribe) are in great demand and are more stand-offish in my experience (and are relatively rare in the P4P circles anyway).

John is also correct that it's much better to form "boyfriend / girlfriend" relationships for the best bang for the buck. And for the most fun and authentic Malagasy experience. People are incredibly poor, so some kindness and modest generosity goes a long way. A definite win-win.Absolutely agree. Just want to add some Malagasy fady words I did learn from my GF's:

• faire l'amour :milely.

• tits: nono.

• dick :bibity.

• pussy: fory.

• big: lehibe, ngeza.

• small: kely.

• je t'aime: tiako ianao.

You will be surprised by using a few Malagasy words how much the girls do loosen up. For them having a quick fuck with the traveller on the road is nothing wrong. No catholic holy marriage but satisfy your simple lust in the Bush. I am not talking about the worne out pros from Galcier or Buddha. But the normal girls from the boonies.

Vahaza Be
09-28-11, 04:24
GREAT pic! Country girls rule.

A few more words:

Misy. There is, to have.

Tsy misy. There is not, none.

Tsy azo. Don't understand.

Mila. To want.

Tsy mila. Don't want.

Fady. Taboo, forbidden.

Vody. Ass, derrierre

Latika. Penis, dick

Kadoy. Gift.

Vb.

Absolutely agree. Just want to add some Malagasy fady words I did learn from my GF's:

• faire l'amour :milely.

• tits: nono.

• dick :bibity.

• pussy: fory.

• big: lehibe, ngeza.

• small: kely.

• je t'aime: tiako ianao.

You will be surprised by using a few Malagasy words how much the girls do loosen up. For them having a quick fuck with the traveller on the road is nothing wrong. No catholic holy marriage but satisfy your simple lust in the Bush. I am not talking about the worne out pros from Galcier or Buddha. But the normal girls from the boonies.

Trevor2522
09-28-11, 11:19
Just talked to some residents: they told me the reasons why Mada is so dangerous. Particularly Diego, Tana and Nosy Be. Police work with the girls, and together with the current political instability, it's better to stay away or be extremely careful. So it's better to avoid the vazaha (white caucasian) trail and go to places that have jobs (?) such as Sambava or Mahajanga. A lot (?) of tourists were arrested for sex tourism and had to pay bribes so this is one of the reasons why Nosy Be is empty. A guy from my hotel in Diego lived in Nosy Be for 6 years and told me it's the worst and most-dangerous place in Madagascar. I'm enjoying my vacation but prefer to listen to advice from fellow residents. I had a problem myself with a woman pretending not to be a prostitute. Never tell them when you are leaving, otherwise they can ask for money, or you can be stopped by police at the airport. The ladies at the discos in Diego are mostly hard-core and not particularly attractive. Still, there are many vazaha and every 20 minutes I see one coming upstairs at my hotel.If true these are ominous developments. Being stopped at the airport assumes the girl has connections with government officials which is possible but unlikely. What is the crime? Paying a pro is against the law, punishable since 2008 by up to 10 years in prison (or bribery of a few thousand €uro). So don't tell her your real name!

Could Nosy Be be empty simply because it's the end of the European summer holidays and the French return to work? It's true the French television channel TF1 set up a sting in 2009 (Nosy Be) during which over a dozen men and women were arrested under the new law. Since then I've heard of no more such cases but of course bribery is never publicised. If the 'working girls' are really colluding with the police to extort foreigners, then your advice to avoid the 'vazaha trail' may be well-advised. Dating non-pros is usually safer and more pleasurable but they're all on the prowl for a marriage partner, preferably a French-speaking one.

Raul30
10-03-11, 15:01
Latest scenario:

There is pussy everywhere, some very African, some very Asian, lots in-between. Hit the discos / nightclubs, which begin relatively very late at night, and enjoy the carry-out opportunities. Few speak English, but they all speak money fluently!Thanks Dude for your valued info. Will explore all the options and keep posting my experience.

Member #4178
10-15-11, 03:10
Just back from outstanding trip. Here is my itinerary.

Tana-Morondava.

Morondava-Mahajenga.

Mahajenga-nosy-be.

Nosy-be-Diego.

Diego-Ramena.

Diego-Sambava.

Sambava-Cap-Est.

Cap-Est Antalaha.

Antalaha-Tana

Member #4178
10-15-11, 03:30
My first HDR portrait from Madagascar.

Member #4178
10-15-11, 04:00
One more photo at the beach.

Vahaza Be
10-15-11, 13:21
One more photo at the beach.I've been waiting for your report / pics!

Thanks for the teaser! Let's see some more.

Vb

Member #4178
10-15-11, 15:37
Soon I will cover Morondava.

Member #4178
10-15-11, 18:40
If any specific info is required related to Morondava let me know.

Member #4178
10-15-11, 18:52
Here more photos for a starter.

Member #4178
10-15-11, 19:36
I found her at the same place as I first met her 5 years ago.

Her name sound like"EL-YA"

She didn't like my DSLR so I used my phone instead.

Member #4178
10-16-11, 07:55
Another photography session on Nosy Kely Beach.

I have used here my portrait lens while Morondava's next model performing in front of the camera.

Member #4178
10-16-11, 08:24
q. i read conflicting info about traveling there. scams, **** girls, police, etc. would be interested to hear your input.

a. no immediate problem. its reasonably safe for travelling as well as relocating as long as you will do the required steps such as chose hotel or house with security officer, take taxi at night and most.

important choose the proper city / town to settle. some cities such as tamateve / toulier / tana / nosy-be are out of the question. currently mada has no president so corruptions are every-ware. but as long as you keep low profile its ok. renting an apartment is around 150us dollar per a month. food price are very low. almost no tourist in mada just french residents with retirement visa.

q. i need daily reliable connection to the internet. would i be limited to big cities such as tana to get that?

a. yes, in towns / village internet is not usable for us. in mhajenga / diego the internet is fast as far as browsing goes bot not good for youtube etc.

q. which coastal cities would you recommend to visit for nice girls, good beaches, and reasonable accommodations?

a. antalaha is the best town for retirement in madagascar as far as safty / beach / girls combination goes. mahajenga is the best city for unspoiled girls and food also a big university there. diego is dangarous.

but very pleasantly with spoiled and mainly professional girls. if you want a wife stay away from diego period!

q. would you recommend it as a long term place to live?

a. one of my main trip objective was to get that unaware. the required cost of living for a permanent stays is around 1000 us dollars. no medical services exist. mada is isolated so you can not order from ebay or buy any advance electronics as you can in bangkok.

hard to compare with the philippines but one thing is sure. you will get a wife is you want assuming you have the money.

Trevor2522
10-16-11, 10:04
Elya ... I found her at the same place as I first met her 5 years ago.At 25 now she's aged very well but is too old for my taste. Fantastic teeth ... and probably never seen a dentist in her life! How many kids? Hope the slack-pussy syndrome, whether through age or childbearing, wasn't too bad. Preferred your 18-year-old.

Good point about subjects accepting cellphone photography but not DSLRs. It's almost as if the mobile phone has become a part of their lives and fails to intimidate like a big camera. Worthwhile carrying one with a decent resolution to sneak a few snaps from 'reluctants'. Shame for Ella as you could have burned her a lovely CD of a DSLR photoshoot to treasure as a fat-momma.

It Travel
10-16-11, 11:01
if any specific info is required related to morondava let me know.wonderful [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) styled black. did you let her suck other things apart her finger? se seems talented (in sucking!).

it

Member #4178
10-16-11, 11:22
I took many youtube clips with Rihanna, Shakira, Akon etc and the Audio-Technica provisional headphones with active noise cancellation system.

Girls loves it.

Mertert1
10-17-11, 22:33
Hmmmmm, very nice chicks I like.

Gratulations.

I visite mada often and its true for girls the town to visite is morondava.

Very nice is tulear too. And take the girl to ifaty

But where is ANTALAKA? I never heard.

Mind nosy be. No good girls.

Member #4178
10-18-11, 05:43
Here is my flower girl.

Member #4178
10-18-11, 05:49
Lets put things on the table.

Trevor2522
10-18-11, 06:51
John Palmer's Madagascar Route 2011

Member #4178
10-18-11, 12:05
Antalaha airport has been see close for the last 3 months, so all flights originate from Sambava via a stop at Maroantsetra.

Member #4178
10-18-11, 17:09
Will come soon.

Mertert1
10-18-11, 21:03
Uahhhh, don't do me so horny. Will be go back soon. From wich part of mada is this beauty? Morondava?

Maybe next time you go to the south, its very difrend of the other places.

Route 7 south and there is a nice traindrive too from mountains to the beach.

Mertert1
10-18-11, 21:07
For the girls I like mahajunga (sorry I told morondava bevor but morondava is quiet.

Mahajunga is live see pics)

Mertert1
10-18-11, 21:15
Ok, tana is a little dangerous, but with the normal precautions you can do your way very well.

Go to sole hotel and watch the streetaction on evening.

There are nice girls on the road between sole hotel and skamanga rest / hotel.

The girls on glacier hotel are more for old time hard core boys. If someone like, its very ok. They do a good job.

Thanks JP. Nice girls you meet, maybe one day we do a trip together.

Cheers.

Member #4178
10-19-11, 05:31
Absolutely, The best city in Mada.

Not very appealing, hot like hell but the best place for girls in Mada.

Upscale universities, (the one in Diego are for the poor) , and very friendly People. Crime rate is lower then Tamatave.

Two discos but Shakira in town is the best. Not for nothing Vhazas are all over the place. Internet is fast as well as the girls.

The girl in my photos, (the last one) , are from morondava, which become from a monger paradise to a boring place with nothing to monger.

I got some action but not what wanted. I more used it to a photography exercised.

Here some more free babes from morondava.

Member #4178
10-19-11, 05:44
At evening, I took some photos of boats at the beach of Morondava.

Member #4178
10-19-11, 05:55
Crazy girl, What could I do?

Member #4178
10-19-11, 11:22
Nice city but probably was in its peak life-cycle 10 years ago.

Now its very commercial most of the ladies are pros.

I did got some stunner but only one.

The one in the photo is not the stunner. Even not my type.

Bimbo Boy
10-19-11, 14:46
Another photography session on Nosy Kely Beach.

I have used here my portrait lens while Morondava's next model performing in front of the camera.Hello, Palmer, congratulations for your beautiful pictures. They are a pleasure to watch. You are a good photographer!

PolyOrchid
10-19-11, 15:48
JP and Mertert1,

Nice work, gentlemen. Good to see some of the delicacies of this wonderful island. I will be there in early 2012 and appreciate your input.

Absolutely, The best city in Mada.

Not very appealing, hot like hell but the best place for girls in Mada.

Upscale universities, (the one in Diego are for the poor) , and very friendly People. Crime rate is lower then Tamatave.

Two discos but Shakira in town is the best. Not for nothing Vhazas are all over the place. Internet is fast as well as the girls.

The girl in my photos, (the last one) , are from morondava, which become from a monger paradise to a boring place with nothing to monger.

I got some action but not what wanted. I more used it to a photography exercised.

Here some more free babes from morondava.

Mertert1
10-19-11, 21:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Mertert1
10-19-11, 21:17
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Member #4178
10-19-11, 23:27
In a mysterious Mada town, one beauty drive away from me, I have decided to stop her to say Hi.

Ben Dover 2
10-20-11, 20:32
In a mysterious Mada town, one beauty drive away from me, I have decided to stop her to say Hi.You are not a "ordinary" man, either a "monger", I think. You are truly a photographer. I really like your pictures. These kind of pictures we others don't made possible to create.

You have made a new creation. Of great and lovely pictures.

Thanks!

Member #4178
10-20-11, 22:16
I have decided that more photos are needed.

I had a red lipstick with red sunglasses. She had a red belt.

Trevor2522
10-21-11, 14:40
My favourite so far is this girl in the pink mini. Looks about 18. Was she available for sex or just a casual beach encounter? Nice, but hardly worth the flight to Morondava if the scene is now a shadow of its former self, as evidenced by the pictures on this site from 2005.

You're right about Mahajanga being 'hot as hell'. Like Bangkok, the average maximum temperature never drops below 30C all year, making it the hottest city in Mada! Any recommendations on hotels and general safety in Majunga? I understand it is popular with French expat residents, but hasn't yet fallen on to the 'dangerous' vazaha tourist trail like Nosy Be & Diego.

Nice Climate Site ... http://en.allmetsat.com/climate/madagascar.php?code=67027 (click on red city-dots on the map)

Your Canon DSLR produces great colours and sharpness, especially on the narrow depth-of-field setting (small aperture) you are using, which sends the background out-of-focus. An 18 Mega-Pixel camera?

Member #4178
10-21-11, 16:03
I wasn't please with the Improvised location, many kids come to see us shooting and shortly we become the center of attraction.

I have decided to move to a more quite place.

Vahaza Be
10-21-11, 16:21
My favourite so far is this girl in the pink mini. Looks about 18. Was she available for sex or just a casual beach encounter? Nice, but hardly worth the flight to Morondava if the scene is now a shadow of its former self, as evidenced by the pictures on this site from 2005.

You're right about Mahajanga being 'hot as hell'. Like Bangkok, the average maximum temperature never drops below 30C all year, making it the hottest city in Mada! Any recommendations on hotels and general safety in Majunga? I understand it is popular with French expat residents, but hasn't yet fallen on to the 'dangerous' vazaha tourist trail like Nosy Be & Diego.

Nice Climate Site.

http://en.allmetsat.com/climate/madagascar.php?code=67027

(click on red city-dots on the map)

Your Canon DSLR produces great colours and sharpness, especially on the narrow depth-of-field setting (small aperture) you are using, which sends the background out-of-focus. An 18 Mega-Pixel camera?Many good, safe hotels in Mahajanga. I've stayed at the following and can vouch for them:

La Piscine. Expensive and upscale with huge swimming pool, large restaurant and all amenities.

Coco Lodge. Nice rooms, good ambiance, excellent location, small bar and outdoor restaurant, moderately priced (with wifi).

Hotel Tropicana. Funky and fun. Bar, pool, less that optimal location if you don't have a car.

Hotel Akbar. OK place, air-conditioned, good value for $ in a pretty good location near the docks.

Hotel Old Baobab (Hotel du Vieux Baobab). My fave, cheap and basic but great location across the street from a bar / restaurant populated by working girls.

Member #4178
10-21-11, 17:35
One morning I was discover that one of my sunglasses are gone.

I start an investigation and I found the criminal. It was one of the hotel stuff.

She was sad without them so I have decided to give it as a gift.

Be very careful.

Member #4178
10-21-11, 17:50
Many girls are walking at the beach of sambava looking for husband.

Anyone interested in a Arab / Indian combo?

Member #4178
10-22-11, 09:42
Quality of the girls in general are not so good, They all looking for serious Relationship.

Some of them has a very good personality and character, if you are looking for that give it a try.

Its a free website and all girls put their number.

Best thing is to meet on the beach bring some drinks and break the ice. After that the road to bed is super-fast.

Remember in small towns they are not pro / semi so if you decide to leave them give them some money, they are very poor but Proud.

Very serious and nice girls.

Member #4178
10-22-11, 15:46
Here is camera model shoot with mobile phone.

Manfield04
10-22-11, 16:39
I'm visiting Mahajanga next week and I was about to request for info on hotels from John Palmer until your report.

Thank you for this proactive report on hotels.

Many good, safe hotels in Mahajanga.

Member #4178
10-23-11, 05:25
Vahaza Be covered it better then the bradt travel guide.

Honestly, much better.

Ben Dover 2
10-25-11, 21:51
Here is camera model shoot with mobile phone.Just about the pics. I like them with colour MORE then without. Still you are great as a photographer. And I like you photos. Genuie.

A158
10-26-11, 13:46
Here is camera model shoot with mobile phone.JP.

Nice equipment you have. Just curious, what lens do you have on your 60D shown in these pictures? I use a 24-105 L lens which I like a lot.

Cheers.

A158

Member #4178
10-26-11, 19:59
First thanks for all photography Fans.

I am using the Sigma 50mm F1. 4 EX DG HSM.

All my portrait I have use the F1. 4 for shallow DOP and low light shoot.

Low light shoot are important indoor.

Ben Dover 2
10-27-11, 21:05
First thanks for all photography Fans.

I am using the Sigma 50mm F1. 4 EX DG HSM.

All my portrait I have use the F1. 4 for shallow DOP and low light shoot.

Low light shoot are important indoor.Mr. John Palmer. You have made me change my opinion of what kind of pics I like or not. Earlier I prefered a little bit sexy pics (and still do) But you lead me to a new level.

The way you took your photos today is great. I really like them. It give me imagination of what this beautiful girl and me can do when we are together.

Only 1 small thing though. As a photographer. Props are often the same.

As a visitor at this page I am maybe not expected to have a opinon like this, but as I wrote, you have opened our (my) eyes of what is a beautiful picture or not.

Trevor2522
11-01-11, 11:46
It's called Le Buffet du Jardin (The Garden Buffet - but it's indoors) on Lalana Ratsimilaho near the Colbert & Louvre hotels. Serves food & drink day and night.

http://zoqy.net/?tag=antananarivo Reference to prostitution is near the end of the travelogue.

Here are a couple of cuties from http://tonga-soa.com/

('Mariage / Vie Commune') who escaped M. Palmer's dragnet. These types are looking for long-term relationships but pro-active/realistic mongers get away with $10-$15 a day plus entertainment and possibly gifts. Those with a serious conscience might not lead them on. It's the oldest deception in history ... next to people's belief that their rulers are looking after them!

Visitors are greeted in the airport's international arrival hall with a poster declaring in 4 languages 'Sex Tourism is a CRIME'. Have any recent visitors had real-life experience or heard first-hand accounts of anyone falling foul of this law?

Member #4178
11-01-11, 19:05
Whats is the idea anyway for copy photos from tonga soa and post them here?

Anyway, She is a friend of mine from Sambava and she works in the rice field and have a child. She is Marian

Member #4178
11-01-11, 19:23
"These types are looking for long-term relationships but pro-active / realistic mongers get away with $10-$15 a day plus entertainment and possibly gifts"

Bullshit, If you don't know better to keep silent

Trevor2522
11-02-11, 16:20
"These types are looking for long-term relationships but pro-active / realistic mongers get away with $10-$15 a day plus entertainment and possibly gifts"

Bullshit, If you don't know better to keep silentJohn Palmer, you are a true misanthropic vulgarian with a penchant for picking arguments with and abusing other contributing members here. Your weak command of the English language doesn't help much either; you appear to interpret witty banter as a personal attack. Furthermore you are not a moderator and have no right to dictate content posted by others within the rules.

I gather my data from a variety of sources and post cross-checked information for the benefit of single male travellers and my personal database. Instead of lambasting others in your pidgin could you state how much you reward -- if at all -- your conquests from Tonga-Soa? Or perhaps you merely take photographs then masturbate in your hotel room?

If you want to make a positive, factual contribution here you should state which girls agreed to have sex, and how much they were prepared to accept; that is the essence of this board. A Malagasy law of 2008 provides for up to 10 years' imprisonment for visitors engaging in 'sex tourism' with their citizens. This is a very serious matter for readers here.

Member #4178
11-02-11, 18:21
"If you want to make a positive, factual contribution here you should state which girls agreed to have sex, and how much they were prepared to accept"

Keep staying at your home and copied resources from others and recycle them here.

In Madagascar ALL GIRLS are ready for sex and if you will ever travel to madagascar, (and I doubt it) , you will know.

That your Curiosity about how much they "are ready to accept" are pointed to ignorant. This is because a normal girl.

Never ask for money. (Unless you go for hard-core pro but I am not sure about that).

You are active here for almost two years now,

Mainly asking questions or posting Satellite images and Weather info. Any plans to pack and travel in the next years?

It Travel
11-03-11, 11:06

Anyway, She is a friend of mine from Sambava and she works in the rice field and have a child. She is MarianYep a cople of teens. If kissing and making some sex are the horniest thing I know. These are perfect!

Much respect!

IT.

PS hope you did both!

Manfield04
11-08-11, 18:29
Hello John Palmer!

Where are you man? Where are your reports? Was reading them with so much joy. They were so informative. Are you writing anymore about Madagascar?

Member #4178
11-09-11, 18:59
I am a pro monger / traveler specialized in africa but I was surprise to discover.

When I start to talk with girls on the street often the lady was ignoring me.

After some self thinking I find out that if I keep running after the girl while she is walking and talk some stupid.

And funny words in the their local Language music and dancing its changed everything.

Now they want my phone number and offer to visit me in my hotel. I always play cool often we go to a restaurant.

And takes photos prior the visit in my hotel. Its creates trusts. The way to bed is short.

Here is some photos I took, I hope not to see them recycled and re-posted by "others". I am posting only.

Since I got special request. I am planning my next trip now.

Ben Dover 2
11-11-11, 18:29
Thank you for your latest pictures. Finally you got the girls to undress, LOL.

As usual though. The pictures is of high quality and not TO naughty. Thank you for being a member here and share your pictures with us.

Member #4178
11-12-11, 08:44
I really like photos on Steroids with more fun and action. The reason I didn't took then is that the atmosphere in Mada is more restricted then in other part of africa.

All the signs against sex tourism in every hotel made me think twice! Also people in hotels where watching me.

I had a great sex movies from uganda and kenya but here I was thinking about the police all the time.

Anyway, soon I will travel to the Philippines and I will feel free to post super action shoot. Its an open country as fat as sex goes but something made me feel uncomfortable.

I fucked all of them, as much as I could. But not the ones below 18.

Amadeuss
11-13-11, 03:45

anyway, soon i will travel to the philippines and i will feel free to post super action shoot. (mada) its an open country as fat as sex goes but something made me feel uncomfortable.be careful, very careful in the pi. at the moment anything which falls under human traffiking (and to make pics from nude girls whith whom you not marreid to, falls under it) is prone to scams and raids. there are cases where police stormed hotel rooms to confirep001e cam, laptop and thumbdrives, took the guy to stn 4 to be released only for a heafty 5 digit contribution to the blue boys retirement fund.

there are no set-ups or scams what i have heard of in mada. but in the pi you can read weekly of those incidents. play safe. watch your back.

however, mada rocks!

BionicMan
11-13-11, 13:42

Anyway, She is a friend of mine from Sambava and she works in the rice field and have a child. She is MarianAnd what is The ISG story behind those two pictures? As a matter of curiosity were those two girls just friendly hugging?

Member #4178
11-13-11, 19:14
Good observation, it was just friendly hugging and I snap the moment.

Member #4178
11-18-11, 14:28
Here some of the pink lady photos and a bonus.

Vahaza Be
11-19-11, 14:49
Here some of the pink lady photos and a bonus.They're all "pink" inside.

Very nice pics. Lovely girl (s). A nice place to find a real girlfriend, even a wife (mea culpa).

Looks like you had another great trip to the big Red Island!

Member #4178
11-19-11, 15:48
Absolutely VB, I Really had a good time.

Also liked Diego my activities in the city includes walking in the center during day time and Seducing girls to join me for ice-cream / cake. Also spent time eating sweet vanillas and sitting for hours at "Mac-Dans" coffee-shop, eating Croissants and burgers.

Here some of Diego images taken with my phone.

Vahaza Be
11-20-11, 14:56
Absolutely VB, I Really had a good time.

Also liked Diego my activities in the city includes walking in the center during day time and Seducing girls to join me for ice-cream / cake. Also spent time eating sweet vanillas and sitting for hours at "Mac-Dans" coffee-shop, eating Croissants and burgers.

Here some of Diego images taken with my phone.For good food in Diego, I like the Bodega Cafe (when I want to splurge a little) and the Saveurs Metisses (excellent creole dishes) , both near the end of rue Colbert near the Hospital Be. I think Coco Pizza sucks. Mac-Dans is a good / fun place to sit and watch.

Member #4178
02-03-12, 15:25
All sort of adventures is everywhere in Mada.

Tercar 66
02-05-12, 09:19
Hi,

I will be visiting Mada next month and will stay in Tana city. Can someone please suggest any 3 star hotel that is GF and within walking distiance of of nightlife and pickups. I was told by someone of hotel TAJ. Is the hotel GF and near the nightlife. Also please advise the Apporx hotel rates in USD and the full time rates for girls in USD.

Thanks

Member #4178
02-06-12, 19:12
I normally like them slim but I have decided to try a heavyweight for a change.

A champion in bed.

DoctorSlump
02-07-12, 15:09
Going to Diego Suarez next month.

I will have to read your posts carefully, hn Palmer.

DoctorSlump
02-07-12, 15:27
I normally like them slim but I have decided to try a heavyweight for a change.

A champion in bed.Going to Diego-Suarez in a month. I will have to read your posts carefully, John Palmer.

I am french speaking though, so communication should be less of a hurdle, if it ever was.

Ben Dover 2
02-10-12, 17:42
Do you call this girl heavy? Wow, I would be happy to spend some time with her. She looks great in my eyes. You must be spoiled, right?

Member #4178
02-11-12, 08:49
My last day in Mada was an unusual experiences. I have walked from the airport about 1km navigating with my GPS / google maps. Got a local minibus and the super nice guy asked me about my destination. I told him its depands on the girls I will see in the street.

After 4 km I realized why VB talked about the "Asian look" I saw plenty of mix smooth hair Asian mix type walking in busy streets. I told him the this is my destination. Check in in a hotel and left my camera in the room, evening was coming. Looking at the streets and people remind me more places like Tibet, Honduras or fiction film Scene but very thrilling.

Got a place in local restaurant in a dark alley. Ordered a noodle soup and got a huge one but without a chicken. The owner explained very politely that adding chicken its totally different pricing scheme. I asked him to bring all chickens in Tana to my table. I mention to his wife that I don't like to eat alone. At that point they knew already that I am not the normal Mada tourist type.

Since Tons of girls was in the streets two lovely ladies order soup in my table and starts talking without looking at me to much. They look very different in their appearance then any girls in the coast. I wasn't sure if I was ready to take bothof them to my hotel since I was not prepared for that. (Requires special expertise).

I bought some cakes for the street kids and went back to my hotel. One month of mongering was enough no need to push the boundary. Overall Tana got potential but only for those who live end work there. For all others the north is the place to be.

I am just curious about the volume of action and photos I will get in upcoming Philippines trip comparing to my.

Mada experiences. This time I have better camera and more motivation.

@Ben I used "heavy" to refer the deviation from the common body type I have met, Not to say "un-attractive".

Tercar 66
02-20-12, 08:53
Hi,

I have made my booking in Radhama hotel in Mada. Is the hotel girl friendly. I also wanted to know the of any pick up bar or night club within walking distance from that hotel at night.

Thanks

Vahaza Be
02-25-12, 14:05
Hi,

I have made my booking in Radhama hotel in Mada. Is the hotel girl friendly. I also wanted to know the of any pick up bar or night club within walking distance from that hotel at night.

ThanksThat hotel is a very short walk to the Caveau disco and another nearby. Pandora also isn't far, but take a taxi if you're new to the area. Indra is also a short walk but in a funkier part of town down the hill.

Almost all hotels are girl firendly, but some will stop the girl and take her I'd for safe-keeping (and your security).

Tercar 66
03-04-12, 08:13
Any idea as to how much I should be paying the girls that I pick up from the bar for ST and LT in USD. So that I should be overpaying them.

Thanks

Vahaza Be
03-05-12, 19:43
Any idea as to how much I should be paying the girls that I pick up from the bar for ST and LT in USD. So that I should be overpaying them.

ThanksTough call. Some guys are frugal, others are extravagant. Some girls will start by asking high, but will settle for much less; some girls accept whatever you give them without asking. For LT with nice GFE. 50, 000 ariary seems reasonable to me ( $25). But some professional girls in the bigger cities will request much more than that. I've been criticized on this board for paying up to $50 for an overnight with an exceptional girl in Tana. You can pick up streetwalkers for as little as $10, but that may not be all you might pick up! Some guys like to give presents instead of money. Sorry, but no simple answer to your question in my experience.

Amadeuss
03-09-12, 08:11

ThanksNote. The US$ is a second choice currency in Mada for moneychanger. The Euro is 1st choice.

VB is correct for Tana. Just consider that you don't get any discount for ST from the bar girls but you need to be firm if you want LT: make sure she understands. Not to have a runner.

In the provinces its totally different. ST times you can get for 5000 Ar. LT normally for 20. 000 Ar.

I met a girl in a disco in Tulear. We talked that I stay there for a week. She insisted in 30. 000 Ar LT. Next morning when time came to clear the corral, she didn't want to go: she wanted to stay till I leave, the 30k was ok for the whole week = LT.

Another girl at GlacierDisco was firm to get 200. 000. I was laughing, ready to send her off. But then I remembered to old currency MGF. Pulled out 40. 000 AR and showed it to her and she nooded ok. Many girls still quote you Malagasy Franc = x 5 the AR. Don't get fooled.

The cadeaux-payment works with dating girls but not with bar girls: they want cash but appreciate a chocolate as all girls do.

Vahaza Be
03-09-12, 15:33
Botaki6 makes some excellent points. Tana is a different world in many ways. Even the massage girls at Asia Massage in Analakely are asking much too much for a BBBJ (although the girls are young and pretty hot!) ; a cutie from Diego wanted $50 a couple of weeks ago!

IMO, it's worth the extra effort to find a "girlfriend" for many reasons, not just in terms of overall cost. A much more fun and authentic Malagasy experience is highly likely.

Yes, the ariary / FMG issue can be confusing at first. Don't hesitate to ask for clarification to avoid problems and disappointments.

Note. The US$ is a second choice currency in Mada for moneychanger. The Euro is 1st choice.

VB is correct for Tana. Just consider that you don't get any discount for ST from the bar girls but you need to be firm if you want LT: make sure she understands. Not to have a runner.

In the provinces its totally different. ST times you can get for 5000 Ar. LT normally for 20. 000 Ar.

I met a girl in a disco in Tulear. We talked that I stay there for a week. She insisted in 30. 000 Ar LT. Next morning when time came to clear the corral, she didn't want to go: she wanted to stay till I leave, the 30k was ok for the whole week = LT.

Another girl at GlacierDisco was firm to get 200. 000. I was laughing, ready to send her off. But then I remembered to old currency MGF. Pulled out 40. 000 AR and showed it to her and she nooded ok. Many girls still quote you Malagasy Franc = x 5 the AR. Don't get fooled.

The cadeaux-payment works with dating girls but not with bar girls: they want cash but appreciate a chocolate as all girls do.

Member #4178
03-12-12, 04:38
ITs east to find girlfriends in any of the small towns,

I am in Thailand now coming from Phil, one thing is sure, Mada can sweep the floor with any other country in regards to finding a girlfriend.

Nothing here, Mada is a monger paradise.

Tercar 66
03-23-12, 19:30
Guys,

I would like to thank you for your inputs prior to my Mada trip. Stayed in Radma hotel. Excellent 2 star budget hotel approx 30 USD per night. It has got free Wifi facility and just 2 minutes walk from Chevou night club. Some good pick up after mid night for USD 50 LT. If someone wants a better quality hotel then one can take Tana Hotel or Hotel Colbert, just 2 or 3 minutes walking distance from the place.

Beware of Immigration staff on departure demanding bribe from you withour reason.

Happy mongering

Amadeuss
03-28-12, 05:25
Guys,

Some good pick up after mid night for USD 50 LT.

Beware of Immigration staff on departure demanding bribe from you withour reason.50 $ = 110. 000 MGA's. Woahh, good men to support Mada's economy. Madagascar's GDP per capita is very low, at 80 $/month on a purchasing power parity basis. More than two-thirds of the population lives in extreme poverty – less than 1. 25 $/per day. Some 400 000 young people enter the labour market each year – unemployment were estimated at 30% for 2010.

Fellow mongers, don't get misleaded: 50. 000 MGA is for girls out of the expensive bars is an excellent remuneration for her services. If in addition you treat her with a smile and some courtesy.

T: Can you explain more on your info that immigration officers request a bribe. Did you give them a reason? The many times I had been there I never came across a demand on money but got instead a "Bonne voyage, m'sieur"

Vahaza Be
03-28-12, 16:34
T: Can you explain more on your info that immigration officers request a bribe. Did you give them a reason? The many times I had been there I never came across a demand on money but got instead a "Bonne voyage, m'sieur"They sometimes ask if you have any left over ariary / fmgs you might want to get rid of. Especially if it's your first time through.

I haven't had anyone insist on a bribe for a while when exiting the country, but I do grease the palms of the bag checkers on entry ($2. 50 to 5$, nothing extravagant. Just a thank you for not taking my carefully packed bag apart). Discretely, of course.

Member #4178
04-05-12, 19:29
Sambava reminds me northern brazil, with a look smiler to amazon basin forested and wild. From the airport I went directly to the beach and stays at Orchidea Beach Hotel. I recommend not to stay there since the owner Marco is a real dog. The restaurant has a seriously good food but look for better placeto stay.

Anyway, I had some phone numbers from Malagasy website call Tonga-Soa and I sent a batch of SMS to several girls. The first one 18 years old, came and we meet at the beach near my hotel. After 3 minutes of introduction I offer her to listen to music at my room. 5 minutes latter she was on top of me. She was very polite and seems serious and good person looking for husband.

The second lady that came for the meeting looks very poor in her appearance so after 2 minutes I gave her taxi money just to send her away. This was the end of my internet dating.

I moved to other hotel and got the manager, a 24 years old lady as my girlfriend. I stayed in Sambava for a week.

The girls in Sambava has mixed colour but they normally shorter as opposed to girls at the near town Anthalaha. (different tribe?) Various girls hang around at Sambava beach hunting for Vahaza. I try to fuck one to girls from the beach in less then 30 minutes but failed. Its seems they looking for long term relationship so I have Suspend my mongering activities and enjoined my girlfriend from the hotel.

In summary:

Sambava is good for relaxation. Getting a girlfriend is not a problem and the food is good too. The beach is wild and windy but fantastic. So if you like to find a girl and stay with her on a quiet beach resort Sambava is not a bad. Also all the hotel stuff are available for everything you want.

Sambava is not good for mongering and action. Not so many girls and the place is calm. The town is very long and narrow and not so easy to get around.

Member #4178
04-14-12, 08:55
Its true, in small towns there is nothing to do at evening but getting new friends.

The procedure is as follow:

1. Hang around the beach and congratulate the girls in their local Language. More stupid you sound more success you will get.

2. As they become Excited tell them you like them so much, give them your phone number and go back to your hotel.

3. At the hotel make your bed and be ready for action. Soon they will Knock on your door.

5. Start fucking

Member #4178
04-15-12, 19:37
The flowing video illustrate a typical day in a small towns of madagascar.

http://vimeo.com/40369805

Vahaza Be
04-17-12, 16:22
Wonderful pics of natural ladies from Madland! Thanks!

The link to your video is broken.

Vb.

Its true, in small towns there is nothing to do at evening but getting new friends.

The procedure is as follow:

1. Hang around the beach and congratulate the girls in their local Language. More stupid you sound more success you will get.

2. As they become Excited tell them you like them so much, give them your phone number and go back to your hotel.

3. At the hotel make your bed and be ready for action. Soon they will Knock on your door.

5. Start fucking

Member #4178
04-17-12, 16:35
My video was up for 20 hours and deleted by vimeo stuff since it contains explicit nude.

It got 50 viewers from ISG before it was deleted.

Member #4178
04-17-12, 17:16
In Mahajanga there is many coffee shop on the sidewalk which are just a simple stand. The serve only coffee and some cakes with.

Wonderful hospitality.

Any idea how many coffee I grab that day?

Member #4178
04-17-12, 20:42
I had time to exercise my DSLR, hang around the only coffee shop in town and to laugh with the girls. No nightclubs, just a local place on the weekend.

Boring or Exciting? Its up to your preferences.

Zimzam
04-17-12, 21:15
My video was up for 20 hours and deleted by vimeo stuff since it contains explicit nude.

It got 50 viewers from ISG before it was deleted.So I was one of the happy few to see it.

I was even thinking to check the possibility of downloading the video.

It is definitely a nice movie.

I sincerely hope there were no splinters in that wooden pole that could hurt the soft body parts of that cutie.

MarioMarengo
04-18-12, 07:25
So I was one of the happy few to see it.

I was even thinking to check the possibility of downloading the video.

It is definitely a nice movie.

I sincerely hope there were no splinters in that wooden pole that could hurt the soft body parts of that cutie.Me too I saw him, very nice movie, very nice when the girl walk to the room.

TigeDeJade
04-18-12, 13:55
Sambava reminds me northern brazil, with a look smiler to amazon basin forested and wild. From the airport I went directly to the beach and stays at Orchidea Beach Hotel. I recommend not to stay there since the owner Marco is a real dog. The restaurant has a seriously good food but look for better placeto stay.

Anyway, I had some phone numbers from Malagasy website call Tonga-Soa and I sent a batch of SMS to several girls. The first one 18 years old, came and we meet at the beach near my hotel. After 3 minutes of introduction I offer her to listen to music at my room. 5 minutes latter she was on top of me. She was very polite and seems serious and good person looking for husband.

The second lady that came for the meeting looks very poor in her appearance so after 2 minutes I gave her taxi money just to send her away. This was the end of my internet dating.

I moved to other hotel and got the manager, a 24 years old lady as my girlfriend. I stayed in Sambava for a week.

The girls in Sambava has mixed colour but they normally shorter as opposed to girls at the near town Anthalaha. (different tribe?) Various girls hang around at Sambava beach hunting for Vahaza. I try to fuck one to girls from the beach in less then 30 minutes but failed. Its seems they looking for long term relationship so I have Suspend my mongering activities and enjoined my girlfriend from the hotel.

In summary:

Sambava is good for relaxation. Getting a girlfriend is not a problem and the food is good too. The beach is wild and windy but fantastic. So if you like to find a girl and stay with her on a quiet beach resort Sambava is not a bad. Also all the hotel stuff are available for everything you want.

Sambava is not good for mongering and action. Not so many girls and the place is calm. The town is very long and narrow and not so easy to get around.A long report updating infos on TAMATAVE where I was last month will come soon.

(with pics.)

I consider my next destination SAMBAVA. Questions:

1) Is it possible to swim on the beach or nearby in SAMBAVA (or is it as TAMATAVE: sea too rough)?

2) Is there an hotel with swimming pool (in TAMATAVE I enjoy MIRAMAR; not to stay but for its pool at 5 000 AR fee access)

3) What about hotel CARREFOUR or MELROSE.

4) What did you mean by "dog" for ORCHIDEA HOTEL boss?

Vahaza Be
04-18-12, 14:35

It got 50 viewers from ISG before it was deleted.Ah, a pity I missed it!

Delete spaces and send it to www.yu vu tu. com For the entire world to see!

Vb

Member #4178
04-18-12, 18:03
1) Is it possible to swim on the beach or nearby in SAMBAVA (or is it as TAMATAVE: sea too rough)?

I am not sure about the tide. Ask around, water are clear but I would be careful. Its a wild area.

2) Is there an hotel with swimming pool (in TAMATAVE I enjoy MIRAMAR; not to stay but for its pool at 5 000 AR fee access)

As far as I remember ORCHIDEA HOTEL has it. But not sure if water inside all the time. No need for a pool the beach is outstanding

3) What about hotel CARREFOUR or MELROSE.

Don't know them but look around.

4) What did you mean by "dog" for ORCHIDEA HOTEL boss?

He is not a good person! The hotel room are expensive but very good quality and superb food. The place always empty.

Don't stay on any beach bungalow since no security or fence. The stuff are very unPleasant too. Trust me stay away.

Member #4178
04-20-12, 06:19
Ah, a pity I missed it! VbI can email it to you using rapidshare tool. Its better to keep that video in a low profile.

The story is about a girl coming to a date and start dancing and masturbating. Here is a few screen capture from the video. Mada small towns is a heaven for the monger filmmaker and photographer.

Vahaza Be
04-20-12, 14:51
I can email it to you using rapidshare tool. Its better to keep that video in a low profile.

The story is about a girl coming to a date and start dancing and masturbating. Here is a few screen capture from the video. Mada small towns is a heaven for the monger filmmaker and photographer.Sounds great!

I like her look.

Tx,

VB

TigeDeJade
04-24-12, 13:27
1) First : you will raise this question : why 19 nights in TAMATAVE (TOAMASINA)?

It was my fifth visit of TAMATAVE for the past 9 years. But I did not come to MADA since 2008.

I) The reason is that there is a direct flight from REUNION and accordingly, it was easy to reach with a simple transit from MAURITIUS where I had some business (as it is easy to reach directly from France, with a simple connection in RUN.) and with this transit through RUN, avoid to go in town and stay one night in ANTANANANARIVO (time, cost, safety issues)

Ii) March is rainy season. My initial target was SAMBAVA / ANTALAHA (with same ethnic group –Betsimisiraka I enjoy most- than TAMATAVE) that I never visited. But there is quite no road escape way in case of any problem (floods, typhoons.) and few flights. Accordingly in case of cyclone reaching SAMBAVA / ANTALAHA region, I might have been blocked several weeks (we are in MADA!). TAMATAVE is the main harbour of the country, the lung of MADA, with a good road to the capital ANTANANARIVO. In case of cyclone problem, I would had never been blocked more than a few days.

In the propeller plane from RUN, a dozen of members of an 'International Rescue team' where on board, arriving from Paris, to relay their colleagues following a previous fortnight cyclone on BRICKAVILLE (100 km south of TAMATAVE) ;

Every year there are strong cyclones inducing floods and deaths on the east coast of MADAGASCAR. The only question is where and when? ANTALAHA airport had just been reopened after 18 months closure following 2010 cyclone! The risk is mainly for locals because of the very light structure of their houses. Hotels are with strong concrete!

Iii) The more intimate reason is the quality of girls of the east coast. Most of my best

Experiences in MADA have been with Betsimisaraka beauties: the ethnic group of the.

East coast. From my point of view, it is the area where you find the most relaxing and

Cute semi pros GF. Even if MADA as a whole is a monger's paradise. (cf. Past

Gems report to come)

2) Practical aspects TAMATAVE 2012:

10 000 ariary = 3, 60 euros.

In 2003 (my first visit) : only hordes of 'pousse – pousse' drawn by men' s arms.

In 2008 half 'pousse-pousse'/half 'cyclo-pousse'

2012 : quite only « cyclo-pousse » (except in market area mainly for goods.)

Cyclo-pousse in town: 1 500 Ar (0, 70 €)

Cyclo-pousse to suburbs: 3 000 Ar (1, 40 €) (especially, I used it to go to MIRAMAR Hotel swimming pool)

Taxi by night (to avoid pousse by night is recommended) : 4000 Ar in town; 6000 Ar to suburb (as PANDORA night club on Friday and Saturday)

Hotels:

Of course, as always in MADA, all hotels are GF, but require I'd to check age.

HOTEL LONGO:

In 2007/2008 I stayed in this good quality but reasonable hotel, built around 2006: very clean, tiled floor, quiet place. I still recommend it. But it is pretty far from city center (and action) : at least 15mn by foot on dirty roads, and there is still no cyber nearby. By night, phone taxi is mandatory and even on day time, not always easy to have a pousse-pousse. Today rate: 70 000 Ar (25 €)

HOTEL FLAMBOYANTS.

Several friends like, it as it is conveniently located (5/10 mn by foot from action) ; clean, but with some street noise and pretty old. Today rate: 50 000 Ar (18 €)

HOTEL ANJARA.

My new favourite. In a quieter area, but very close of FLAMBOYANTS. Close of various little muslim restaurants and various cyber. Built 2010.

Perfectly elegant rooms (cf. Pics) and bathrooms (the size of shower place allow at least three girls to clean and take care of your most precious instrument!). Demonstrate the quality of a good interior Architect using quality products from China.

Kind of quality and cheap hotel usual in Asia, but exceptional in Africa.

Today rate: 70 000 Ar (25 €)

Restaurants:

Good : BAOBAB, LA TERRASSE: dishes 8000/12 000 Ar.

Fine cooking: LA VERANDA; BATEAU IVRE: dishes 8000/15 000 Ar.

Most elegant and expansive: PIMENT BANANE: dishes 15 000/20 000 Ar.

Swimming:

You cannot swim on the beach because of waves and sharks;

There is a swimming pool in BATEAU IVRE (but not very clean)

For swimming, my option was MIRAMAR hotel (entrance fee: 5000 Ar) with a nice.

50m x25 m swimming pool under palm trees and along the beach.

For longer stay: go to FOULPOINTE (with your beloved as I did) : plenty of

Bungalows to rent, especially during weekdays. 60 km north of TAMATAVE.

(by taxi brousse very cheap; or taxi 80 000 Ar). For bungalows and restaurant I

Recommend LE GENTIL PECHEUR (25 000 Ar per night) or the excellent hotel.

With private swimming pool, long chairs. : MANDA BEACH (45 000 Ar per night)

Safety:

I felt no change compared to my previous stay several years ago.

It remain advisable not to use 'pousse' by night, but taxi cars.

TAMATAVE seems immutable, with so few changes along the years.

Girls:

ST in the afternoon: 20 000 Ar (7, 20 €)

LT night: 30 000 to 50 000 Ar (9, 80 to 18 €)

Reasonable!

Pick up places:

All shops, markets, streets can offer opportunities in MADA.

However for street walkers the and° 1 spot is along the sea in the street facing

LA RECREA / BATEAU IVRE where you have some benches that girls affectionate

When waiting for men. However many girls there have no I'd (either too young, or

Simply lost). You have by night plenty of street girls in the quadrilateral including

This street / avenue de l'Indépendance / avenue Joffre / and street along QUEEN'S and

Hotel de la PLAGE.

Night clubs :

The « hot spot » is / was traditionally QUEEN'S night club;

But they introduced recently an entrance fee (5000 Ar) for girls. So only pros are now

There during the week.

Same for the other disco nicely redesigned: NEPTUNE (100m down in direction of

The beach in Hotel NEPTUNE)

Accordingly semipros or 'virgins' invest only during week-ends on Friday and

Saturday. (my definition of a Malagasy 'virgin' is quite

Personal: it is a girl who never slept with a 'vazaha' –foreigner- each time I had this

Opportunity, it was a 'must'. And by experience, when a Malagasy girl taste a

'vazaha' she becomes addicted to our experience of love. And she is lost for her

Compatriots!)

Out of the center, and opened only on Friday and Saturday night, PANDORA –same

Entrance fee for men and girls is

Present favourite night club of girls: with two wide rooms nicely designed. My

Impression is that since MADAGASCAR has a former disc jockey as Head of State

(RAJOELINA. They pronounce 'razuel') night club design and size improved!

As a conclusion, MADAGASCAR is a wonderful place especially when you like to pick-up a girl friend for a while and share a slice of life with her. As already advocated by John Palmer on this site; it is probably the best country of the world to get with no hassle or stress a temporary GF. It is admitted by the girls with grace!

And it is what I did during this stay –as during previous ones in MADA.

(cf. Report to come)

Member #4178
04-26-12, 19:25
Thanks for the nice report.

To fully understand the whole potential of Tamatave, some girls photos are needed.

Sambava is nice but for me it is quite boring as far as mongering. Girls look below average.

ANTALAHA is better. Ocean Momo hotel is the best, directly on the beach. Prices are negotiable. (but a bit far and not recommanded to walk at night)

Vitasoa hotel is a mid-range with a good location. Fantastic stuff.

Hotel Chez Nanie is a family run and very basic hotel. Just near Vitasoa. To basic for me.

ANTALAHA is a good place for non-pro and semi pro.

Member #4178
04-28-12, 06:39
Just before my flight to sambava, I have tried another "snack". Not really my type but I haven't see many pretty ladies in the city.

Strange, Diego supposed to be famous for the most beautiful girls because of the mix blood.

Member #4178
04-28-12, 17:45
I got tired from mongering, so we took a trip to see the nature on a 4x4 drive. From Antalaha on the road to Cap Est down the beautiful coast of the Masoala peninsula, this village was the end of the world without running water or electricity. One super basic hotel and zero guests year around.

It was easy to get new friends. I knew the drill already.

Amadeuss
04-29-12, 03:08
Both are great mongering destinations. But at daytime it gets boring unless you keep your lass from the previous night. Problem is that she may get too attached to you and you may not be free for others anymore. Both towns are not that big to be able to hide. Both towns do have an ample selection of "good" girls on Afro or Tonga-Soa to work on. Many of the girls I met through dating boards are just in for fun at daytime. Less available at night. Then its time to roam les avenues or bars.

And both have options to enjoy secluded beaches not too far away, be it at Ramena (Pic 1) or Foulpointe.

TD: You may recon the hotel room in pic 2 at Tamatave?

John: I like your exploration of the provinces but know that travelling overland is not cheap and time consuming. If you compare the north-east (Sambava, Antalah) vs Mahjunga on the west coast: which area got the more fun potential in your opinion?

Ever been to Morondova further south?

TigeDeJade
04-29-12, 17:29
Some additional pics of my doll for March 2012.

TigeDeJade
04-29-12, 17:33
Friday / Saturday night and following days.

If she looked shy in PANDORA. She revealed a behaviour of true lioness in bed.

We had an uninterrupted session from 1. 30 to 3. 20 am.

She was the most gymnastics girl I ever met.

She was fond of all possible positions: cow-boy, retro cow-boy, amazon, on top, below, behind, in front, beneath, in arm chair, on bed, on knees, on feet. My poor little boy was squeezed in all possible positions as a lemon. She was like a spinning top on my poor toy. I was moaning as a bull, and she was also moaning as all movements induced deep sensations in her internal organs. Of course sometimes, my vigorous peak was getting out. She reintroduced it with her hand in a gobble.

Luckily, the adjacent room in Hotel FLAMBOYANTS was empty, so I thought we were alone in our party. But through the door, my buddy who was in another room farer in the corridor told me the next day, that, with his own shy and silent young fruit, he could not sleep, so noisy it was! I apologised.

Around 6 am she waked up and went to the bathroom to get a shower, to brush her teeth. And came back fresh and clean of past sweat, to enjoy my body, still in Morpheus arms! A new active session followed from 6. 20 to 7. 20 am. She seemed never tired to enjoy my stick.

Around 9. 30am we stood up.

We had not talk of any money beforehand. I put 30 000 Ar (10, 80 E) in her bag when she was in the bathroom (plus 5000 Ar for her 'pousse'). She observed it, did not say a word but looked happy. (I did same every morning; she never asked anything but she had been so nice and devoted to all my desires, that I made an additional final gift of 100 000 Ar (36 €) when I left, before going to airport).

I settled a rendez-vous with her for 7 pm at LA TERRASSE restaurant, as I was sure we could not communicate over the phone, as her level of French, was not only weak. But quite non existing.

I understood she had left school at level of 'classe de 7è' (I. E equivalent of 10 years old, even if she was probably much older when she left school) and at this level in MADAGASCAR, pupils have learnt only Malagasy language. It appeared that my little animal was an exciting sensual beast but had no interest at all in intellectual matters or studies. All allusion to school or studies of French or English I made later on, induced absolutely no positive reaction of her (if I had felt some interest, I had been happy to finance her some ALLIANCE FRANCAISE courses –it is cheap in MADA- wiser than to contribute to a NGO bureaucracy!). Communication with friends, fashion, beauty, and sex were her centres of interest.

I understood she was a salesgirl at Bazar Be.

It was clear she would become my 'regular'.

On evening I understood she wanted to know till when I was in TAMATAVE and looked quite happy to know that I was still there for 17 nights.

I often bring from abroad some little gifts (usually bought in Asia).

The second night I put a nail varnish under her pillow. She was happy.

I told her: you are my 'doll'. As she could not understand, I looked at the translation in a dictionary Malagasy –French; she laughed and agreed.

The next evening, she came with her own gift! (First time a girl brings me a gift at the beginning of a relationship!. At the end, I enjoyed it already, in Eritrea, from sweet Helen: cf my ISG report)

But, as our communication was minimal, her gift appeared very symbolic.

She had bought for me a loca l souvenir for tourists, made in wood, representing a 'ravinale' tree (endemic tree of MADAGASCAR, considered as the 'royal tree') with a throne nearby.

I fully understood the symbol: 'You are a king, and I want you be my king during your stay in TAMATAVE'.

And frankly speaking, she treated me as a king during all my stay, massaging my hands or my feet when I was reading on the beach. Always without any request from me. She asked for massage oil as she wanted spontaneously to massage my back etc.

On my side, what she ignored was that I had brought various additional gifts in my suitcase (bought several years ago in Asia) to be offered to expected escort for this trip. As my taste is always the same: I love them thin, with nice little tits; I had various blouses and one dress for this shape. Each time she found such a gift under her pillow, she was happy; tried it and the size was always perfect, as Asian size has always been appropriate to all my beloved Malagasy girls.

As for my previous girlfriends in MADA, I was always stunned by the wish to please to their male by the Malagasy girls through the fashionable garments they have in their wardrobe; notwithstanding the poor environment.

Each time we started, she was providing me her superb perfect little tits as a seafood on a golden tray for my greediness.

The ruby decorating her pubis, was an adornment to be cherished with lust.

Her gully became a torrent of pleasure under my tongue and nose, she enjoyed lavishly.

One night we were on 69 position, I was on my back, my tongue was very deep in her private hole over me; maybe I was exciting her internal most exciting point; she enjoyed so much that she stopped all action on my dick to concentrate her brain on her own pleasure. And she squirted a delightful liquor in my mouth. I swallowed probably the equivalent of a little glass. What a superb 18 years old doll! Completely devoted to mutual pleasure.

Before arriving in TAMATAVE, I had in mind to go to FOULPOINTE, where it is possible to swim in the lagoon, to spend several days there, during the week, when it is quite empty, with my girlie to be found.

By chance, she told me that her boss would take some vacation and that she would be free in the coming days. I seized this opportunity to invite her to FOULPOINTE. She was of course very happy.

We had a superb time there. Even if menstruation provided me two recovery nights!

I understood she was from SOANIERANA-IVONGO. (terminal port to SAINTE MARIE, from where small boats are regularly sinking as the sea is rough) and that she arrived in TAMATAVE one year earlier at the age of 17.

All girls I met in MADA till now did not know swimming. But I discovered in FOULPOINTE that my lioness was also excellent swimming girl!

Maybe because of this port origin.

As soon as we went to the sea, her game become to dive between my legs, draw my swimming trunks to suck my dick under the water!

She was really a well educated girl for fun!

Her level in English was equivalent to her level in French. All very insignificant. But to speak a few words in English? Even if only 'sleeping' or 'bed', looked unusual.

I finally understood (for language reason, not because she wanted to hide anything) , that last year in 2011, after her arrival in TAMATAVE she get a white South African boy friend, with whom she spent 8 months, going every Saturday to his house, as he was a Contractor for the mining development of MORAMANGA area. 200km west; with export from TAMATAVE.

I do not know if this is this boy friend who trained her with such enthusiasm for private sessions or if –as I believe- it is her natural constitution. But congratulations!

She told me she started sex at 16 in the Bush near SOANIERANA-IVANGO. But I am always surprised that girls say they started so late. In my opinion they start earlier.

One evening around 10pm her South African boy friend called her over the phone. The only word she could utter was 'sleeping'. She showed me the international country code. I may understand that this guy keep a memorable souvenir of this little lioness. I did the same calling her back in Europe.

A new fact in TAMATAVE, compared to 5 years ago, is that the bars are now populated more with English speaking guys than French speaking guys: British, Canadians, South Africans.

The French are bars or restaurant owners, but are not involved in mining business. So as, there are very few tourists, the bars customers are mostly these anglo-saxon Contractors.

In MANDA BEACH Hotel, after menstruation rest nights, we had again full action. And were so happy to renew action that again, building on empty rooms around us, we did not refrain our moaning expressions. But a night watchman passing by from outside told us: 'mora mora'! (meaning slowly / slowly). We both laughed!

CONCLUSION.

At 65, with this superb 18 years doll; I had a true pleasure and rest cure with a very regular life:

Dinner at 7pm.

Back to hotel around 8. 30 or 9 pm.

Sensual session around one hour in all possible positions as she was so fond of all symphonic variations.

Reconstructive sleep till 6 or 7 am.

New session of one hour.

Relaxing stage till around 9. 30 am.

After such a cure, I attest that all my intimate pipes, prostate, brain and vertebral column from cerebellum to scrotum had been completely regenerated.

In accordance with old Chinese medicine and sexual practices, I absorbed all the 'yin' energy of her gully to fortify my 'yang' strength through my stick.

I could not imagine ten or twenty years ago such an experience at my age with such a young girl loving to enjoy, as in ancient Chinese stories: 'the dream of the virgin reaching paradise, awaking in the arms of an old man with a white beard'. (cf. SEXUAL LIFE IN ANCIENT CHINA from R. H. VAN GULIK)

Of course, I was not ejaculating each time; but by the way, I was perfectly in line with taoïst precepts which teach to ejaculate as few as possible (they teach also to sleep with as many girls as possible. Even during the same night. To reach Immortality).

With the freedom of girls in a matriarchal based society, freedom of sensual behaviour without inhibitory culture, freedom of life (no 'mamasan' to pick money as in Asia) what they get with 'vazaha' is not shared : they use it for renting their room, buying their fashionable cheap garments. Very seldom to give money even to their mother (except if they are very young, as I was told once in MAJUNGA. And that we refuse) ; MADAGASCAR is a dreamland for taoïst monks like me!

Some pics now to enjoy!

TigeDeJade
04-29-12, 21:31
first day: thursday.

i arrived at tamatave airport at 3pm from run.

hotel flamboyants where i stayed finally 6 nights had prebooked a taxi for me.

accordingly a porter in the customs area had my name on a slate and the picking up and transfer of my luggage to the booked taxi was speedily done. (airport taxi: 15 000 ar)

i had already my visa from europe (free of charge for tourists less than 30 days since 2009) ; but it can be also obtained freely at airport upon arrival.

after my routine room arrangement. i was eager to re-discover the city.

my custom is to have my first dinner in hotel joffre, for its old colonial atmosphere.

but if prices remain high, the atmosphere was changed by a more modern local craft decoration : nice, but not my cup of tea at this place. moreover, the servant (same as last visit) was now allowed a more relax appearance (no more black jacket and tie knot). conclusion: no more worthwhile.

my next visit was for the temple of the night where i get several gems: queen's disco :cf. other archive reports with pics to come and my:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-madagascar&p=919222#post919222

as other mongers i do not understand why these places start always so late: few attendants at 10pm.

we were a thursday night. i sat, took a seat in a strategic location and a drink and waited.

various girls came canvassing.

but as a principle, i never answer positively to canvassing as it is not the kind of girl i am looking for (always too pro and usually the ugly ones)

i observed it was only pro (it is clear it was not yet week-end) ; and only about 20 girls around 11 pm. one or two other 'vazahas' and some malagasy men.

the reason is that the owner introduced a 5000 ar fee for the girls. it was free in the past. that point completely changed the picture during the week (and later on, i was too busy to go back on week end)

i confess that i am too demanding.

i do not want young mothers. and most pros have already a child.

at midnight i was considering to leave without stuff. but decided to leave my seat especially to look more closely at two girls which had not moved in the past hour, but were just at my opposite of the bar.

as i felt horny, i found stupid not to bring back some pussy at my hotel.

finally these two girls; juliana and isabella looked pleasant. they proposed to come both with me. (later on, i thought it is probably a good team in consideration of juliana action i finally chose alone)

juliana had a nice face, nice body, and tits only very slightly distorted by motherhood (she confessed a 3 years old boy after action). she was very active in bed to excite me and fuck. and provided, without any request from me, the deepest tongue asshole licking i ever get in my life. sublimate.

it was more than 1am. i had waked up at 5. 30 am to take my plane to mada.

i was not unhappy that she spontaneously decided to leave.

i had been too lazy to negociate beforehand for this first arrival session.

i overpaid her: 40 000 ar. she nicely tried to increase. in consideration of my asshole delight, i gave her 50 000 ar (18 €). she left very happy. and i slept.

second day: friday.

i met a buddy and we discussed most of the afternoon.

he was there since more than a month; with an approach different from mine. he likes to change girls several times per week and per day.

he told me that the place to go on friday night is pandora night club. so at 10pm i was in pandora. nicely redesigned and bigger night club than at previous visit.

5000 ar (1, 80 €) entrance fee for everybody.

from 11pm crowd started to come. atmosphere mixed with malagasy couples; group of boys, group of girls. in a very relax and pleasant mood.

i observed a little girl who looked alone in a corner.

at first i had the impression that she did not want to start conversation with me (she moved when i came close of her place). but finally we started to talk. or to be more exact i started to talk but she looked very reserved. till i understood that she spoke only malagasy (!) and quite no french (!)

to give her a non speaking opportunity, i conveyed her to dance. and there. she started to demonstrate she was not shy and shaked her fleshy parts in the most exquisite exciting way.

when back at our table, we ordered a beer, she started to press my fingers.

she spontaneously showed me her i'd. with anniversary of her 18, past 15 february (we were 9 march)!

a gem! and she was mine!

i understood her name with difficulty. helena (?) ; no; i understood few days later that it was elinah!

we went again dancing till 1 am.

then i brought her in a taxi. she pressed her young body against my old one.

my little boy was so aroused.

it was already saturday. so re: next thread.

for your appetite some pics of elinah clothed done a few days later.

Member #4178
04-29-12, 21:39
super cute [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901), you like her more then just sex!

she looks like she was born in tulear area or morandava. but i need a second opinion from a tribal expert.

LoveEastAsia
04-29-12, 22:22
Thank you for your very interesting and documented report.

Hope to eat with you once more.

Andre

Vahaza Be
05-01-12, 19:43
super cute [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901), you like her more then just sex!

she looks like she was born in tulear area or morandava. but i need a second opinion from a tribal expert.probably betsimisaraka, from the east. i know them well because my malagasy wife is half betsimisaraka.

great reports! wonderful pics. many thanks (misaotra betsaka)!

vb

TigeDeJade
05-01-12, 23:45
Thank you for your compliments.

JP: It is true that when a girl suits me, I consider her also for herself, and not only as a sex toy for me. It is my taoïst culture!

I think they love that.

However it is never a "love affair" but a sensual experience and each time a "unique" souvenir.

In MADA what is fantastic, is that we have the possibility when our intention is to keep a girl as escort a certain number of days, to be very clear.

I mean, it is useless to lie or tell her that you love her most, that you dream to bring her back to Europe or to promise any long term relationship.

It is dishonest and useless.

It is even useless to have a beforehand discussion on money, which pollute love.

First time I visited MADA in 2002; I spent 15 days with a girl. 19, called Lydia; it was my first experience.

The girl I met in a street in DIEGO (a sakalava girl) explained me at first drink that she had spent 3 months with a "vazaha",.she had a mobile, rare in that time, he had bought to her. And that she was expecting for several days his phone call as they had planned even business on crafts between MADA and EUROPE, collected document at the embassy. But he was not calling her. So she was very disappointed.

(and finally the guy, never called her during all our time, and she understood she had been deceived)

I told her after our first night of delight and one day to test her in the commercial part of the city to observe that she was not asking for any purchase, notwithstanding the fact that I had not given her any cent at the end of the night:

"Would you agree to spend 15 days travelling with me –I wanted to enjoy beaches of NOSY BE- but it will be just a "slice of life", I do no other promise"

She fully agreed.

We had wonderful time. (I shall always remember the funny way she was doing everyday after lunch and a shower, going straight to bed for a siesta, opening and closing her legs in laughing to invite me to her sex party.)

(She was only jealous (!) when I was just saying hello or talking for daily life with another girl (!) , even considering the terms of our deal.)

And the last morning, I put an envelop under her pillow; she even did not count any money (I had honestly paid the 'standard rate' of that time) she said shyfully 'thank you'; I accompanied her to the boat to leave NOSY BE to the mainland, before taking my plane back. And we separated our ways without a word or public effusiveness. It was clear we would not have any more contact in the future.

She remains in my mind; and I am sure she remembers me positively. But I never promised more than 'to share a slice of life with me for the dedicated time'.

To sleep in good bed, have dinner in good restaurants, share sensual pleasure, and receive at end the expected 'cado' is fair, honest, and ethic.

Still, when I meet a 'semipro' as Elinah, with whom I understand that she will be my 'slice of life escort' I do not talk of money, but to avoid misunderstanding on my honesty on 'cado', my practice now is to slide daily the money in her bag when she is in the bathroom. As so life is going smoothly in total harmony.

I seize this informative opportunity to give slides of MANDA BEACH HOTEL of FOULPOINTE (45 000 Ar per night: 17 €) where I enjoyed very good time with my doll.

The best restaurant is GENTIL PECHEUR, so we went there for dinner or lunch everyday ('langouste au coco' : 18 000 Ar per person: 6, 5 €!)