PDA

View Full Version : Madagascar

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

DaHui
09-27-16, 10:59
Hello,

I regularly read the forum, I will be in Tana second week of this October (7th and 8th), if any fellow monger want to meet please PM.

Vahaza Be
09-27-16, 13:18
Lots of misinformation here about Diego. I've lived here for years. The scene around Vahine and Taxi Be gets going around 8-9 pm most evenings. Lots of pros, semipros and some amateurs stroll back and forth between them. Some nights Taxi Be is hopping and filled with a wide variety of girls. But the real action is later, around midnight at the Nouvel Hotel Disco, Boite Noir and a couple of other places in the vicinity of the Grand Hotel. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut here!

There are many lovely, some truly beautiful, ladies in Diego. Patience pays off if you want nonpros, and the locals flirt during the day in stores, restaurants and on the street. If you are just passing through, you are likely to miss some the best that Diego has to offer.

Khat is the drug of choice here, being chewed openly everywhere from the mid-afternoon on. There is weed, but the notion of ganja-fueled gangs is laughable nonsense.

Golfinho
09-28-16, 08:48
Lots of misinformation here about Diego. I've lived here for years. There are many lovely, some truly beautiful, ladies in Diego.On the flight from Sambava to Diego, I was amazed to see it full of the SAVA region's finest, travelling solo or with female copine- off to work out of sight of family- because you don't easily see them active in Sambava. Diego is a magnet town for the girls.

Amadeuss
09-28-16, 09:08
I haven't tried getting to Anatalaha, Sambava, (SAVA) region myself, but I've heard you can get boats up from Tamatave. If you plan on saving money this seems like the best option, ,,,,,,,,,a.If you not done it, why you make those silly suggestions?

Yes, there are cargo boats, no schedule, no one knows when they leave except the captain. Its slow, unsafe and all the time in the open exposed to sea, rain and sun.

There is no real road north of Foulpointe. Its one of the roughest terrains along that coast. However there is a wonderful trek from Maono. To Anthala through pritstine jungle, hittjng the coast, 6 days. Did it as one of the best adventures I ever went through.

Sambava region only acess from Tana or Diego. Tamatave flights up north are difficult to get.

And about Diego. Vahza is absolutely on the point correct.

Mottov
09-28-16, 10:29
There is no real road north of Foulpointe. Its one of the roughest terrains along that coast. However there is a wonderful trek from Maono. To Anthala through pristine jungle, hitting the coast, 6 days. Did it as one of the best adventures I ever went through.

A where is Maono could not find it on G maps do you have any info about the trek? Any link etc? I am planning a trip and would greatly appreciate any info about the route of the track.

SouthEaster
09-29-16, 01:19
Also second Vahaza's opinion on Diego. Probably my favorite spot albeit one of the smallest places. The great part is the concentration of the scene from Grand Hotel down to Vahinee and Taxi Be. I stayed 10 days and patience pays off. You will definitely find something if you don't jump at the first old skank that comes along. Plenty of decent places to eat and a wide choice of hotels, plus June to September beautiful weather, not too hot and plenty of sunshine and Ramena beach just 45 minutes away if you want a beach break.

As I recently left Mada I will give a short Tulear report. Action is very active down by Dromedaries etc. With loads of girls on the weekends and plenty hanging around the rest of the week. Not difficult at all. As per Golfino's suggestion I stayed at Saifee and it was fine although you don't always get hot water but that's part of Mada. Unfortunately a few days of my stay were marred by a terrible case of food poisoning at of all places, LE Jardin! Nice place good food and reasonable portions and prices. I guess just a one off that can happen anywhere and I would not necessarily say do not go. I don't think it is a regular occurrence, I was just unlucky. By the way JP. I am sure LE Boeuf is now closed. I went by several times both day and night and not a sign of it being open. Perhaps it just happened in the few days after you left and I arrived.

In any case, for those heading to Mada, take your time and enjoy!

Southeaster.

Member #4178
09-29-16, 11:08
If you not done it, why you make those silly suggestions?..Its seams since my last trip as I have posed some photos more Trolls join the party. The pretend visit Mada but they just want to be part of a community without making the effort to travel.

Hope things clear why you see those silly suggestions and meaningless report are pop up.

OleBerlin
09-29-16, 12:19
With great enthusiasm I read everything about Madagascar. I have a lot of valuable information found and am planning a trip there. My original plan was 1 - 2 days in Tana. I really want to visit the Pirate Museum there. Then I wanted either Diego or at Sainte Marie. About Diego there is to read very much. The Internet is full of information and many women. However, little is reported is Sainte Marie. According to my information, this island has to be a true paradise. A paradise to relax. I want to visit this pirate cemetery there necessarily. But I worry whether there are enough no-pro women are on the island to make the maximum time pleasantly.

Amadeuss
09-29-16, 17:41
There is no real road north of Foulpointe. Its one of the roughest terrains along that coast. However there is a wonderful trek from Maono. To Anthala through pristine jungle, hitting the coast, 6 days. Did it as one of the best adventures I ever went through.

A where is Maono could not find it on G maps do you have any info about the trek? Any link etc? I am planning a trip and would greatly appreciate any info about the route of the track.Trekkking from Maroantsetra. Cap Est and on to Anthala.

Challenging circuit. 100 km to 120 km from Maroantsetra first by boat to the drop off where the jungle trek to Cap Est starts and at the end on a piste to Anthala (5 to 7 days). You will carry all your stuff and camp gear. You need a licensed guide. Will cost you with food about 100.000 MGA. At night you will stay on campsites. More to read on Lonely Planet or Routard.

Doc16
10-11-16, 21:49
As you been to Tamatve, would skip it. Air ticket Tana, Diego, Sambava, Tana. To Anthala by taxi brousse.

Enjoy. The difficult travel situation keeps the masses away.Thanks, Amadeuss. However, I have seen exorbitant AirMad fares on internet. E. g. For a multiple itinerary ticket Tana-Toamasina; Toamasina-Sambava; Sambava-Tana Euro 905!! I would very much like to include Diego in my upcoming trip, but such fares seem prohibitive. Are fares (much) cheaper at the office (s)? However much I applaud your correct remark that "the difficult travel situation keeps the masses away", it would rather sadden me to see me forced into those 'masses'.

Right now I have some specific questions related to Sambava. Here I go:

I am planning a trip to Mada this month. Last June I visited (mainly) Tamatave, where I had mixed experiences. Even so I might want to include Tamatave again in this upcoming trip. However, my current question regards SAMBAVA (and Antalaha, since it is rather close).

I seem to remember some mixed reports on Sambava. What is it like, really? Are there any pick-up bars? Is street mongering available and not too complicated? I didn't read much about it.

The other option is Tonga girls. Indeed, I noticed there are tons of ads especially from Sambava girls at Tonga-soa. Looks like more than half of Sambava's female population is in search of vazahe's meat or companionship. Contacting those girls is OK with me (indeed, several of them already sent me their pictures etc.). However, I wouldn't like the prospect of wasting time contacting, making acquaintance, having dinner and all that, without being certain of being able to hop into the bed with them for a long rewarding fucking session. Any suggestions?

The other question is related to my mixed experiences in Tamatave. I found the climate of June hardly exhilarating: much rain and often on the cold or cool side. Street mongering I found, to my astonishment, far from rewarding, either by the paucity of girls on the street, or by their relative unattractive. Did I miss out on something?

Then, of course, there were the Tonga girl options. I believe I contacted two of them. Without great success, though, and costing time.

I also went to the weekend disco Pandora, where I met my 'ideal' GF (of whom later more). Yes, plenty of options in Pandora, but drawbacks as well, such as being over charged by taxi drivers for the 'long' drive by night (on the return trip you have little choice), and stopped and threatened by police in utter darkness for just carrying a copy of my passport rather than the original.

Then, as a final resort, there is the evergreen bar / restaurant La Terrasse, filled with pros of varying quality. However, be on your guard for some of them. I especially had a very bad experience with a certain Juliette. She is a thief and does not eschew the use of violence! I believe I also found her picture on Tonga but am not 100% sure. With this said, this may be her reference at Tonga-soa: MA45558. Cyntella.

Fortunately I found a perfect and most stimulating GF in Tamatave. For all the above mentioned reasons I decided to stick with her, without much regret (in spite of the lack of ample diversification), because she offered the best sex in my entire life up till now (and, without boasting, I've had a lot of experience all over the planet). However, even here I found reason to complain. And appearances to the contrary notwithstanding I am not a habitual whiner. The points I will make are of general relevance.

I happen to love to take pictures and videos while engaged in sex. Indeed, I find having sex endlessly more exciting and stimulating with it, and without it I find it considerably less appealing, up to the point where I wouldn't even go for it. I just love to have those memories as my keepsakes back home and never share them with anyone. Well, the first two nights with her she didn't object to photo and video at all, indeed she seemed to thrive on it (and so did I LOL). But then, all of a sudden, she didn't go along with it, and insisted against it even though we were together and went along extremely well for many days (and nights). Was there someone in the background, a pimp or protector or whoever, who made her change her mind that suddenly and resolutely? It still keeps me guessing.

As I said, this uneasiness with taking pictures I found ubiquitous, although I could persuade most girls I had once they got to know me better. Let me add that some of them had no problem with picture taking at all. But even so, it kept worrying me, because it kept being an uncertain factor with any new adventure, because once you are in the hotel room together it is hard to call it quits for just that reason. What are the experiences on this point of other members of this forum?

Secondly, the price. I am all in for keeping the prices from racing to the ceiling and do my best not to spoil the market. For that reason I applied, or tried to apply, some recommendations on this score that I found at this forum. They suggested the following:

TANA ST: 30000-35000 AR.

LT: 40000-50000 AR.

Provinces ST: 15000-20000 AR.

LT: 25000-30000 AR.

However, I met with what I could sense was real and sincere disappointment on the part of my nocturnal companions (and I am no stranger to negotiation). So after some troubling encounters I paid 50 K in most cases, both in Tamatave and Tana. And my Tamatave GF, who had made me very happy in spite of her protestations against video, thus virtually 'saving' my stay in this murky city, I provided with a special gift when saying farewell (she hadn't asked for it). So what are members' reflections on this important aspect of our hobby in Madagascar? And what to expect in this respect at other cities of the Vanilla Coast that I may visit in the near future?

One third point. Unlike my 'ideal' GF, I found that lovemaking talents were far from equally distributed among the young female population of M. But then again, my sample may not have been representative. Any comments? Thanks in advance, but please don't forget to comment on Sambava (and Antalaha) in the first place, inasmuch as I have to plan my trip within the next few days and need that information urgently. If otherwise relatively OK or even recommended, traveling to Sambava seems to me an appealing project.

Beno69
10-12-16, 05:51
For a multiple itinerary ticket Tana-Toamasina; Toamasina-Sambava; Sambava-Tana Euro 905!! I would very much like to include Diego in my upcoming trip, but such fares seem prohibitive. Are fares (much) cheaper at the office (s)?

It's not cheaper at all. Just loosing time to queue up. The main problem is that they cancel sometimes flights some minutes before departure. Then you have the adventure to take taxi brousse in the raining season! The only cheap is pussy in Madagaskar -the rest is mostly over priced, if you compare the quality.

Golfinho
10-12-16, 09:45
Thanks, Amadeuss. However, I have seen exorbitant AirMad fares on internet. E. g. For a multiple itinerary ticket Tana-Toamasina; Toamasina-Sambava; Sambava-Tana Euro 905!! I would very much like to include Diego in my upcoming trip, but such fares seem prohibitive. Are fares (much) cheaper at the office (s)? However much I applaud your correct remark that "the difficult travel situation keeps the masses away", it would rather sadden me to see me forced into those 'masses'.

Right now I have some specific questions related to Sambava. Here I go:

I am planning a trip to Mada this month. Last June I visited (mainly) Tamatave, where I had mixed experiences. Even so I might want to include Tamatave again in this upcoming trip. However, my current question regards SAMBAVA (and Antalaha, since it is rather close).

I seem to remember some mixed reports on Sambava. What is it like, really? Are there any pick-up bars? Is street mongering available and not too complicated? I didn't read much about it..No offense Doc, but you've been to Mada and you still have to ask wussy questions like that? There are girls, there is poverty, you have money, that's the equation. About Sambava: its been said, though evidently must be repeated -- The place is laid back. All the way back. There is nothing to do, and that is not an exaggeration. Unless you want to chill completely, take it really slow, the charms will be lost on you. About girls: of course, there are girls there, like everywhere, but if you are point and click, this is not the place for you. Increasingly, Sambava's finest have been hitting the road for Diego. Note: there is one small bar / disco across from Hotel Melrose Friday / samedi only.

Amadeuss
10-12-16, 13:41
Tickets purchased in the offices are cheaper then on internet. However not much, between 10 to 20%. Its still the most exepnsive part of Mada travelling.

Sambava and Anthala are quiet towns, no real discos, no bars, no streetwalker scene. Tonga Soa, in some cases also Badoo and roaming the roads and strolling along the beach at daytime are the tools to catch the birds. A few gentle words do convince most girls there that you are the Vahaza they are dreaming of since long. Parting fees of 20 or 30 k in the morning do make them smiling and more likely to cling on you then leaving.

The girl in the pic was passing by from her way back from church. She was happy to follow y invite to use my shower to freshen up on a hot day :)

Toamasina is a more happening town, as you did experience already.

Diego Suarez is for a monger who prefers disco pick-ups a better place then Anthala-Sambava. If you go there, consider Sakaklava Bay as a perfect spot with white beach for kite surfing and getting away with your top-girl for a couple of days. Just don't travel to DS once a battleship docks in the harbour: then 1000 horny sailors are flushing the roads.

With a budget of max 400 EU you could take a taxi brousse VIP seat to DS, then fly to Sambava and back to Tana.

Enjoy.

Golfinho
10-12-16, 15:13
The girl in the pic was passing by from her way back from church. She was happy to follow y invite to use my shower to freshen up on a hot day :).Nice view in your picture from balcony of Orchidea II. At the beach there, to direction of Villa Scheridane there are usually a couple girls hanging out to catch a stray vazaha. At moment of nightfall, some street walking appear on main road.

Best though if you go north of town a few kilometers to the roundabout local bars to find the freshest ones. They'll be malagache speaking only. The weekend disco does not start until midnight. Our favorite hotel in Sambava is the Melrose.

Doc16
10-13-16, 13:04
Sambava and Anthala are quiet towns, no real discos, no bars, no streetwalker scene. Tonga Soa, in some cases also Badoo and roaming the roads and strolling along the beach at daytime are the tools to catch the birds. A few gentle words do convince most girls there that you are the Vahaza they are dreaming of since long. Parting fees of 20 or 30 k in the morning do make them smiling and more likely to cling on you then leaving. .Thanks Amadeuss. Yet I am left with doubts and questions. So Sambava and Antalaha are to be avoided for mongering? Dead places? What to make then of the multitude of Tonga ads, especially from Sambava? Are these girls (or most of them) not available to be fucked? And is it, or is it not, easy to pick up girls at the streets there, approaching them with a smile on your face etc?

The problem is that I find quite a few conflicting reports at this forum. Thus, for example, I also read at this forum that the problem in Antalaha is not how to find girls, but rather how to avoid them, given their ready and ubiquitous availability. Just gets me confused. So let's try to get the information clear and objective. With all due appreciation. It would help!

Member #4178
10-13-16, 13:36
. Just gets me confused. I am confused too as trying to figure out if you are an old troll under new name or a new one.

Amadeuss
10-13-16, 14:31
Thanks Amadeuss. Yet I am left with doubts and questions. So Sambava and Antalaha are to be avoided for mongering? Dead places? What to make then of the multitude of Tonga ads, especially from Sambava? Are these girls (or most of them) not available to be fucked? And is it, or is it not, easy to pick up girls at the streets there, approaching them with a smile on your face etc?
!I didn't say its dead, in contrary: its very alive. BUT not for the Pattaya crowd, walking into a bar to point and take out. Those establishments are not existing there. The discos as DO was explaining are buzzing on Friday, Saturday and not all of the girls are on the take there but with their BF's or other friends and too shy to follow you on the spot.

Find a couple of contacts fromTongaSoa and in between meeting them just stroll the neigbourhood. Yes, is a hit and miss situation.

Possessed Seoul
10-21-16, 06:35
There is a lot of talk here about the virtues of Mada vis-a-vis Pattaya, but nothing discussing how the girls measure up in bed.

For me, Thai girls are great because they do it all, oral, anal and some other kinky stuff.

So what about the girls in Mada? Are they game for things like anal, or do you have to really go looking to find these services?

Golfinho
10-21-16, 08:09
For me, Thai girls are great because they do it all, oral, anal and some other kinky stuff.
So what about the girls in Mada? Are they game for things like analDefinitely the wrong place for this. Obviously exceptions aren't impossible, but if this type of activity is focus of your sex tourism, you'll likely be disappointed. Although with desperate poverty in Africa, you could take advantage of someone hungry on the streets somewhere to oblige you if you persist and don't mind abusing them.

Member #4178
10-21-16, 13:55
So what about the girls in Mada? Stay in Pattaya or you may be accused with sex tourism under Mada law.

Now sure how fast is the Internet in Mada prison deep in the jungle.

Amadeuss
10-21-16, 16:15
Definitely the wrong place for this. Obviously exceptions aren't impossible, but if this type of activity is focus of your sex tourism, you'll likely be disappointed. Although with desperate poverty in Africa, you could take advantage of someone hungry on the streets somewhere to oblige you if you persist and don't mind abusing them.Fully agree! Mada is not for the typical Pattaya or Angeles crowd.

You don't find bars to buy out a girl, you don't have pimping barowners or mamasans, you don't do an interview what's on the menue over a couple of ladydrinks.

OneRose
10-23-16, 10:47
Hi guys,

I'll write some personal impressions about my Mada experience. As I see, every time someone expresses an opinion there are a lot looking to start a fight or contradicting and so on.

So I start my reviews mentioning that all I write are absolutely subjective and personal. So there are for sure a lot of people out there that will feel quite the opposite about the very same thing. Just like there are people loving BBW and people finding any chubby girl absolutely disgusting, our tastes are different, so just take any opinion as it is. It is a forum to share information and experiences, not a forum about who has the absolute truth.

So, back to Mada. After reading the contradictory discussions here about this beautiful country I was having the image of a hidden secret mongering paradise, the kind many of our older colleagues are describing when they are talking about THailand 70-80, Philippines 90-00 , Cambodia 80-90 and so on. Sadly, I'll have to say from the first moment, that I didn't find that (still looking for an untouched place, feel free to send me a PM about that) .

My feelings about Mada are very mixed from abyssal bad to heaven good. It is by all means no place for the faint hearted or fot the ones that come from a cozy family neighborhood and went with prostitutes only in nice brothels or in Thailand.

However, I didn't find it very expensive. It may be because I was always converting to euros or because I was comparing to Europe or Thailand. I will say from the start that a budget of around 100 euros per day will get you a great time. Of course a more experienced, better french speaking monger might get the same for 30 euros but still it's a good price / quality.

OneRose
10-23-16, 11:14
Disregarding all the advice I went to Tana in the middle of the African winter. Big big mistake, don't do like I did, or you'll regret it.

Speaking about the airport, I've never seen anything like that. It's like a small town airport in Europe, small, dirty, no WiFi, limited food possibilities. Security and passport check will take ages so I'll recommend to take your visa from your country (if possible). If you have a stop or come from a country with yellow fever or you traveled in one in the lazy 6 months (I think) you should get a yellow fever shot (both for you and your trip) . Talking about Vaccines, I would never come to such a country without hep a + be vaccine (a because food and be because our hobby), one for rabies (actually 3 of them, you need them because there are a lot of stray dogs and if you want to play with makis and other monkeys) - there is usually no rabies vaccine in Madagascar so, if you get bit, it s really a matter of luck, just don't do it. Bringing your Vaccines Passport will spare you some time with the over zealous guy at passport control.

I stayed at hotel sole as I read it is in the middle of the street action and close to (what I thought was the middle of the bar action) LE Glacier. Hotel is OK, girl friendly, security OK, rooms OK but very cold (no heating! , staff friendly and english speaking (basic but enough). They sent someone to pick me up from the airport (I think it was about 60 k) which I recommend if you want to pass the hassle at the airport.

The street action is really hardcore. Most of the ladies are either very old or very young, not carrying an ID or looking very ill, I didn't take any of them, even though I like the street action more than the bar one.

LE Glacier bar is a dump. Sorry for the people loving it, for my taste is an excuse for a bar. They have some live band that is singing, sometimes OK, food is edible, apart from that is quite depressing. There are a lot of hardcore no-money french expats over there drinking beers while listening to the band. I couldn't rate any of the girls above average no matter how low I set my standards, and I am no superstar standard guy. The number of the girls is low as well, I've seen maximum 20-30 girls in a night over there from whom there were about 2 fuckable. They all speak French, english is almost useless as only a few older ones will speak a few words. The prices I was quoted were around 40-45 k from the beautiful ones and 30-40 from the old ugly ones. It's a bargain from the European standard but still, the quality was low. They were always answering with the polite form of you in french (vous) and that was making me feel old) I didn't take any girl in the evenings as I didn't see any decent one.

I went there in a morning for my breakfast and there was a guy 60+ that just came back with a beautiful African type really black girl. She looked around 19-20 and very sweet. In the meantime one other (visibly pro) came to me and asked me what I was doing, where I am from and so on) . She asked me if I want to go with her, and I said maybe. I asked her about the price she said 50 000. As my fetish is filming them while in the room I asked her if she allows it and she answered affirmatively (maybe that s why I was overcharged) . All of a sudden the old man left and the beautiful one was alone. I asked my girl if she was doing threesome too. She started laughing and said yes. I showed her the one I liked, she asked her to come and started translating. After some negotiation, the other one agreed to a 50 000 including filming, while I convinced the first one to try anal for 60 k (we agreed that if she doesn't do it, she will get 50 k). I paid for the drinks and we got to the room. The action was OK, not really girl on girl action, more like touching boobs and stuff but still OK. They asked me for a bonus, I gave them 10 k (5 k each). It was very hard to take them out of the room, but still not by far as aggressive as the Thai pros.

My biggest regret about Madagascar 1st that my SD card got corrupt and I lost all my photos and videos. I know, I know, backup is important. I tried any possible program and still no chance. I even talked to a tech guy that tried to fix that but still no success, so can't share any photos (believe me, I am at least as sad as you are).

The other ladies that I had seen in LE Glacier were not interesting at all or didn't want to accept filming so I just cut my stay short and bought a plane ticket to Nosy be.

If you don't have months to spend in Mada, don't spend valuable time of your holiday by going with the minivan / 4 x 4 or whatever other over land means of transportation. Just pay for the plane and enjoy your time. Just as I said, it's not particularly cheap, but it's worth it (buy from the local office, much much cheaper!).

OneRose
10-23-16, 11:42
Now about the scary Nosy Be.

A lot of people advise here to avoid Nosy Be, because of the burning incident. For who doesn't know, there were 2 Europeans (French and Belgian I think) that were killed on a beach. That happened in a special context as there was a murder of a child somewhere and the locals were allegedly thinking that the 2 were molesters and that they had some involvement in the death of the child. Locals are talking about black magic practices, family involvement and many other speculations. What is very important for the present monger is that this incident was not forgotten. That's particularly important because locals remember the drama that came after that incident, with hotels being empty for years, with poverty striking a historic low, and the time the island needed and still needs to recover. I felt nosy be much safer than tana. Police seems to me a bigger concern than the locals.

If in Tana one might think that you might try to make some business, in nosy be (except andilana or if you are with your GF) everyone knows why you are there. Don't think that keeping a low profile (which I strongly recommend) will make anyone belive that you are there for the nice beaches.

The best places are in Ambatolouk: The beach bar, Taxi be, LE billiard. There you can find a lot of girls every night (except Mondays and Sundays), and Tanti cris (which is the place to go Sunday evening) . There are a lot of girls on the beach as well during the day, just take a walk or lay on a beach chair, they will come to you.

About the girls in general, there are a few stunners but usually they are average or below average. Most of them have a wig (which I personally thing is the worst thing ever) and most of them are already mothers and mother nature was not easy on their body. Low waist pants means usually no baby (as the abdomen is so visible) , smoking drinking means usually professional, making the first step means professional, being there every night means, as well, professional.

If you avoid pros or not, is a matter of choice. I think they are good sometimes when you want to hassle. They want something, you want something, after that they leave. No reason to keep them for LT or even negotiate as they will try to run after the first pop (I's probably for the best) . IF they see you again next day they will ask for a beer (less than 1 euro) which they will share with the friends if you accept (preferably would be not to, because they will repeat it every evening) .

The non pros or semi pros are a little tricky. First, you need to speak to them first, than they might fall in love or do drama. If you are not cold hearted enough to look into the eyes of a beautiful girl and tell here that you are 'papillon" (butterfly) and that you don't want any more than that night, stick to the pros.

About the price, I haven't been quoted a different price for ST and LT, usually they say they ll stay as much as you want, exception would be the beach girls what will usually leave after you finish. Truth to be said, a lot of girls from the bar look a customer on the beach the next morning (especially if they didn't had any last night) . I was quoted from 15 k to 200 k, usually more in the 30 - 40 k range. Extra services mean extra money (nothing significant) . All wait for a bonus (at least taxi money) which would be 50-10 k but will gladly take 1 k if you won't give more. I never paid more than 100 k (and that was an exception, as I said I have ' special ' needs) .

Food is European price around 10-15 euros for a meal in a nice restaurant. You could (not recommendable) eat where the local eat (gargote) for 5 k but you ll probably spend more for medicine afterwards.

Accommodation is anywhere between 10-100 euros. 10 being the huts on the beach 100 being the exaggerated andilana all inclusive family resort. If you are over 30-40 euros you ll have a great room. There are villas if you travel with a friend for around 70-100 euros or even 50 euros (if it's not in the middle of the action) but look for one with air con.

French is a must everywhere but Italian would bring you a long way. I found a lot of girls that were speaking basic Italian (andilana area, usually pros).

An interesting touch is that here is quite the opposite of Pattaya / BKK scheme because the girls outnumber men considerably. Sometimes there are like 4 men and 20 girls.

All in one, Nosy be and Madagascar is a hardcore, not cheap, not filled with innocent women location, which just a few will really enjoy. I hate it that I wasn't here 10-20 years ago (still waiting for an idea where is now a real untouched paradise).

If I forgot anything, please ask, I'll gladly answer. If you don't agree to my opinions, please accept them as part of a subjective perspective.

Amadeuss
10-23-16, 20:17
Hi OneRose.

Thanks for your long story. Everyone has its own point of view. Yours is balanced and very normal for a first time visitor, not speaking much of French language.

But believe me, its not Tana's LE Glacier and NosyBe's Taxi Be which is the attraction of Mada. There are many other places to explore.

On your corrupt SD card: there are pro companies able to recover your data. It happened to me also before. I thought a software problem, but actually a mechanical defect of the tiny golden wires inside. They could recover the data direct from the chip in their cleanroom. However its costly. We talk minimum of 300. - If you feel its worth, give me a PM.

Member #4178
10-23-16, 22:02
All in one, Nosy be and Madagascar is a hardcore, not cheap, not filled with innocent women location, which just a few will really enjoy. I hate it that I wasn't here 10-20 years ago (still waiting for an idea where is now a real untouched paradise).Very True.

I was lucky to be there more then 10 years ago ant fuck all girls that move toward me. They were fascinated to see a white person. Morandava at the time. Look at Morandava today its over. Even Anthalaha become contested with limited appeal. Stopping at Tana when its cold its Hell.

Now the story is over, Too hard to travel, very few girls to get rewarded. This is why I am in Mombasa now. Still a paradise, cheap and no need to travel of fly domestic.

Golfinho
10-24-16, 00:46
Speaking about the airport, I've never seen anything like that. It's like a small town airport in Europe, small, dirty, no WiFi, limited food possibilities. Security and passport check will take ages so I'll recommend to take your visa from your country (if possible). If you have a stop or come from a country with yellow fever or you traveled in one in the lazy 6 months (I think) you should get a yellow fever shot (both for you and your trip) . Talking about Vaccines, I would never come to such a country without hep a + be vaccine, one for rabies (actually 3 of them, you need them because there are a lot of stray dogs and if you want to play with makis and other monkeys) - there is usually no rabies vaccine in Madagascar so, if you get bit, it s really a matter of luck, just don't do it. Bringing your Vaccines Passport will spare you some time with the over zealous guy at passport control!).Reading this it sounds like you'd never been to Africa before. If you ever venture beyond Pattaya again, be prepared for more of the same elsewhere on the dark continent. As for over zealousness and waiting in lines, that's what your small change is for solving. Sheesh.

TigeDeJade
10-29-16, 22:20
Very True.

I was lucky to be there more then 10 years ago ant fuck all girls that move toward me. They were fascinated to see a white person. Morandava at the time. Look at Morandava today its over. Even Anthalaha become contested with limited appeal. Stopping at Tana when its cold its Hell.

Now the story is over, Too hard to travel, very few girls to get rewarded. This is why I am in Mombasa now. Still a paradise, cheap and no need to travel of fly domestic.Mombasa looks nice, with no recent terrorist attack, but I just read a very worrying serious press article about the risk of new terrorist attack as south of Mombasa is a very muslim area. From there a lot of guys were recruited north as Chabab. But in line with more peaceful situation with Somalia, they have been allowed to come back home. They are idle; they are well accustomed to weapons and terrorist strategy. So the Kenyan authorities themselves are worried on the high risk of terrorist attack in this region by these idle terrorists back home. Of course it is not the interest of Travel agents and Hotel owners to advertise on that. Till nothing happened. But they are just next door! Think at it!

BrasilSoccer0
11-01-16, 14:31
Gentlemen,

I need to know about availability of meds in Madagascar and how easy it is to get;.

Plan be contraceptives like Levonorgestrel?

Depo-Provera.

Generic Cialis 5 MG.

I am assuming all is available without Rx like in other developing countries I've travelled.

Can you share your experience about obtaining the above-mentioned three medications in Madagascar please?

OneRose
11-02-16, 06:44
Hi!

I've seen only a pharmacy inside in Nosy be and that was very well stocked up, mostly french origin medicine. I have't seen the one that you refer to in particular but I heard some girls that they get the depo-shot so I'm guessing it is available.

Anticipating a bit what your plan is, I wouldn't try to bareback anyone over there. Even though the official statistics say Mada has one of the lowest number HIV patients, keep in mind that that's only about the people that are getting tested. That means, there is a small number of diagnosed patients, not necessarily a small number of infected patients. If you decide though to take this path (just like I said, just don't risk it) than you have 2 options. First, buy some fast HIV test and bring them with you (alternatively you can take her to the hospital, if you keep her around for a longer time). The other option would be taking prep HIV medication (medicine that prevents you from getting HIV).

Take care!

Gentlemen,

I need to know about availability of meds in Madagascar and how easy it is to get;.

Plan be contraceptives like Levonorgestrel?

Depo-Provera.

Generic Cialis 5 MG.

I am assuming all is available without Rx like in other developing countries I've travelled.

Can you share your experience about obtaining the above-mentioned three medications in Madagascar please?

Golfinho
11-05-16, 02:28
Anticipating a bit what your plan is, I wouldn't try to bareback anyone over there. keep in mind that that's only about the people that are getting tested. That means, there is a small number of diagnosed patients(alternatively you can take her to the hospital, if you keep her around for a longer time)e!Anticipating what brasilsukkers plan is: are there hotels for $10, are there girls to have sex with him for $5 (or less)?

Yes, although pharmaceuticals are available you do not want to get sick in this country. Repeat: you do not under any circumstances want to get sick in this country. Take a girl to a hospital? Hahaha, too funny.

OneRose
11-05-16, 07:19
There are private hospitals available, at least in Nosy be and Antanarivo. Of course, you are right, you don't want to get sick in this country, but for an HIV test there are a lot of options (that was my point).

Anticipating what brasilsukkers plan is: are there hotels for $10, are there girls to have sex with him for $5 (or less)?

Yes, although pharmaceuticals are available you do not want to get sick in this country. Repeat: you do not under any circumstances want to get sick in this country. Take a girl to a hospital? Hahaha, too funny.

Amadeuss
11-05-16, 18:19
Yes, although pharmaceuticals are available you do not want to get sick in this country. Repeat: you do not under any circumstances want to get sick in this country.Absolutely agree!

Although there are few hospitals in Antananarivo, Diego and Tamatave, they have a very basic equipment and can only handle simple operations. Treatments against bacterial or viral infections, accident surgeries or any slightly complex health problem requires evacuation either to Mauritius, South Africa or La Reunion. Make sure you have adequate travel health insurance and accessible funds to cover the cost of any medical treatment abroad and quick repatriation!

I speak from my own experience: only intensive care in a tropical hospital in Europe did safe my life. A few days more in Mada and I wouldn't be able to type this here.

Golfinho
11-06-16, 07:54
Although there are few hospitals in Antananarivo, Diego and Tamatave, they have a very basic equipment and can only handle simple operations. Treatments against bacterial or viral infections, accident surgeries or any slightly complex health problem requires evacuation. I speak from my own experience: only intensive care in a tropical hospital in Europe did safe my life.Unless people here speak from their own experience, the forum becomes littered with speculation and bad information. In Tamative last July in Terasse, I remarked to a girl the Mercy Ship was gone. She said how the mercy ship saved her baby's life as the local hospital (and its not a small one) could do nothing. Other girls at nearby tables all joined in to say and praise the miracles the mercy ship performed for them, their family members, etc. I also had to evacuate to Reunion once for medical care. Also experienced a dentist in Tana who misdiagnosed making the situation a lot worse and painful than it should have been. Also, keep in mind you will be ripped off for this incompetence and not be charged at the local rate.

Jazz123
11-23-16, 13:50
I'll be in Southern Mada later this year and am planning to spend Christmas in Ifaty. Any suggestions for cheap & decent accomodation? I don't need aircon but would prefer a bungalow / room with 'ensuite' bathroom.

This will be a return after 7 years; I added a few reports then but have a feeling that the country has changed (and probably not to the better.).

Travel safely!

Amadeuss
11-25-16, 09:54
I'll be in Southern Mada later this year and am planning to spend Christmas in Ifaty. Any suggestions for cheap & decent accomodation?!Look here: http://www.monnuage.fr/point-d-interet/chez-daniel-a-mangily-madagascar-a82661.

However, the tel number changed after Daniel passed away a year ago and I don't have an update. Just walk in.

Axel01
11-26-16, 05:12
I'll be in Southern Mada later this year and am planning to spend Christmas in Ifaty. Any suggestions for cheap & decent accomodation? I don't need aircon but would prefer a bungalow / room with 'ensuite' bathroom.

This will be a return after 7 years; I added a few reports then but have a feeling that the country has changed (and probably not to the better.).

Travel safely!Hi,

Indeed the country has changed pretty much.

Police corruption, for example, has made a huge come back.

As long as you respect some security behavior, you shouldn't have any problem. The security problems are pretty much the same as 7 years ago, but in much bigger proportions.

For example, if you are travelling with a guide, when you will cross some check-point don't interfere just let him hand the policeman.

Be very care-full at night, specially if you are alone. If you are being attack don't resist, of course, and don't look at your thief, specially if you are on the road far away from everything, they won't hesitate to kill you. Don't trust the taxis at night. Theses are the basics rules I have been told from the Malagasy themselves.

Went there 2 years ago, had a really great time, no trouble at all, it is still a beautiful country with a majority of very nice peoples.

They are trying to encourage people to develop Eco-tourism services instead of begging for money, which is pretty nice and seems to be working.

Take care and enjoy.

Jazz123
11-26-16, 12:23
I realize that I will be in Mangily rather than Ifaty--judging from my guide book it's the livelier of the two places.

Thank you for replies so far!

Amadeuss
11-26-16, 23:32
I realize that I will be in Mangily rather than Ifaty--judging from my guide book it's the livelier of the two places.

Thank you for replies so far!You never been there? Ifaty and Mangily are just 3 km apart and share the same beach, known as Ifaty Beach. Yes, Ifaty comes first if your travel from Tulear and its the fishermen's village with no accommodation. The 2 "discos" are along the main road in Mangily.

But whatever you call it, its more or less an endless white beach with abundant "brousse" inland.

Golfinho
11-29-16, 08:25
Police corruption, for example, has made a huge come back. As long as you respect some security behavior, you shouldn't have any problem.Even with respect, you will have 'problem'. Between now and to end of Christmas season, note: police are especially hungry. They will not be denied their cadeaux if they catch you out. Last year December they tried a shakedown because I 'walked too close to a police station'. Even when you have your passport, they will ask to see the (original) yellow fever cert. Any time after 9 pm To dawn it is open season on Vazaha. Joyeaux Noel.

Member #4178
12-28-16, 08:13
I'm in Mombasa for 3 months now and planning soon to be head to Thailand via Mada. (Kenya Air BKK-Nairobi-Tana-BKK). I will omit the BKK Nairobi lag.

My last Trip was Tana-Majunga-Ambanja-Nosy-Be-Diego-Ramena. Somehow a disappointment from a monger point of view.

For the next trip I will do the route Morondava to Toulier stooping in every village between.

I hope the rainy season will not badly effect the experience in the south.

Golfinho
12-28-16, 16:30
I'm in Mombasa for 3 months now and planning soon to be head to Thailand via Mada. (Kenya Air BKK-Nairobi-Tana-BKK). I will omit the BKK Nairobi h.Just departed Mada. Weather absolutely glorious this time of year. More than a week in Tamatave with barely a drop of rain. How rare is that? About your route: mid-January, Air Mada is supposed to be reviving their Tana-Guangzhou flights with presumably the stop in Bangkok.

Amadeuss
12-28-16, 17:50
For the next trip I will do the route Morondava to Toulier stooping in every village between.

I hope the rainy season will not badly effect the experience in the south.Its a challenging route: 400 km sand and dunes, no tarmac. The road is usually passable May through October. Along with Belo sur Mer, Kirindy Mitea National Park; Manja; Andavadoka, Salary Bay there are many little known stops and crossing the Mangoky River on ferry boat a plus as well. Most important is a strong 4 WD and driver / guide that truly know the route as the GPS does not show the track. Easy to get lost in the middle of the brousse.

I planned to do it on a moto. But the rental company only allowed to do it as a raid in a group. Was then not ok for me.

Let us know how it goes.

Member #4178
12-28-16, 18:58
About your route: mid-January, Air Mada is supposed to be reviving their Tana-Guangzhou flights with presumably the stop in Bangkok.Not My route as I am in Mombasa.

Only Kenya air will do it for 1050 USD. Air mad don't fly from Kenya.

Member #4178
12-28-16, 19:11
I planned to do it on a moto. .Mada is a dream for Moto lovers. Tana has it all from husqvarna hyper motard to Kawa and honda.

Even in Diego I saw next to TAXI-BE the Kawa KX450 F Enduro.

And what we have in Mombasa? Bajaj and Chinese motos for 100-120 KSH.

Member #4178
12-28-16, 19:35
Its a challenging route: 400 km sand and dunes, no tarmac. The road is usually passable May through October.Many blogs for sailing in this route with photos.

http://obtuseworks.********.co.ke/2014/02/madagascar-2013.html google "obtuseworks madagascar 2013" as the link can't copy.

https://islandsarestrange.wordpress.com/page/2/

Sea condition is unknown at this season.

SouthEaster
01-10-17, 06:48
Do, after you last trip was such a disappointment I thought you would have given up on the place. This upcoming route sounds adventurous and not widely done. Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for. I am planning my next trip in July so should have lots of cooler, drier weather. Hopefully the weather this time of year won't ruin your planned route.

Southeaster.

Member #4178
01-19-17, 14:08
. I am planning my next trip in July so should have lots of cooler, If you like cold then yes. Very cold.

So what is tour take about Tomasina? Clubs? Etc.

Golfinho
01-20-17, 04:13
If you like cold then yes. Very cold.

So what is tour take about Tomasina? Clubs? Etc.There are new clubs in Tamatave. Weekends. And the kind of girls we seek are now at New York Club.

Member #4178
01-20-17, 08:51
There are new clubs in Tamatave. Weekends. And the kind of girls we seek are now at New York Club.I think I will be there on my trip on FEB 10. I will not have any SD card corrupted issue with my photos.

Although I am planning the south route I may change it to the route of Tomasina- sainte Marie. Last time on sainte Marie I did have a great time on my rented OF-Road MotoBike.

For Tomasina I came un-prepared it was a mistake. This time I am working harder on facebook / Afro / Tonga but will do some clubbing as well.

Member #4178
01-21-17, 11:46
Just pay for the plane and enjoy your time. Just as I said, it's not particularly cheap, but it's worth it (buy from the local office, much much cheaper!).They asking a card of residence for discount but I will bring my girlfriend to the office with her ID to pay in Cash.

Lets see if this trick works.

Muzungufotsy
01-21-17, 17:41
They asking a card of residence for discount but I will bring my girlfriend to the office with her ID to pay in Cash.

Lets see if this trick works.Hmmmm Good luck with that.

Beno69
01-22-17, 04:29
Many blogs for sailing in this route with photos.

http://obtuseworks.********.co.ke/2014/02/madagascar-2013.html google "obtuseworks madagascar 2013" as the link can't copy.

obtuseworks.********.com/2014/02/madagascar-2013.html

Nice trip. But too hard for an old Papa.

Member #4178
01-22-17, 09:59
obtuseworks.********.com/2014/02/madagascar-2013.html

Nice trip. But too hard for an old Papa.When I got to Majunga I met another vhaza which travel with me in the same "Primer class" from Tana. We Become friends.

He told me he was planning to cross south America on a suzuki Vstrom 750. Peru equator Colombia Brazil along the deadly amazon river. How you can take a huge moto along the jungle?

The guy is 70 years old I think. In a good shape. I got is blog now I was completely on the floor to see this hero caring is moto within small boat in the amazon river. This guy even got a girl in Majunga and fucked her for 3 days.

I am a bit crazy myself and less then 20 years younger but I can't do what is is doing now. Only the planning took a year not yo mention crossing the entire amazon river with a motorbike.

I also don't think I can compete to the role of the President of the USA in the age of 70. But one guy did it.

So sailing 5 days from Morondava to Salary with a highly skilled boatman looks like a joke now.

Joe Perez
01-22-17, 10:37
You are not a newbie so you already know that to try the coastal route in the middle of raining season (and maybe monsoon) could be very hard. Just check twice forecast and the last weeks weather before departure.

Have fun and let us know!

I think I will be there on my trip on FEB 10. I will not have any SD card corrupted issue with my photos.

Although I am planning the south route I may change it to the route of Tomasina- sainte Marie. Last time on sainte Marie I did have a great time on my rented OF-Road MotoBike.

For Tomasina I came un-prepared it was a mistake. This time I am working harder on facebook / Afro / Tonga but will do some clubbing as well.

SouthEaster
01-23-17, 08:45
Yes it is cold in July but mainly only in Tana. I am looking to fly straight into Nosy Be and avoid Tana altogether except one day travelling through and one flight out. Hopefully it will work out. As for Tamatave, as Golfino said it is mainly clubs / discos with a fair number of FL / SWs down near the beach close to Neptune club starting early evening. I was surprised to hear of New York club. I was in Tamatave in September and never even heard of it. I checked for it on TripAdvisor and funnily enough some guys said it was a place to go to avoid girls hassling you and others said it is full on with the girls wearing clothes that leave you no doubt that they are on the game. As Golfino is a veteran and knows his stuff, I will certainly check it out on my next visit.

Southeaster.

OneRose
01-25-17, 19:57
They asking a card of residence for discount but I will bring my girlfriend to the office with her ID to pay in Cash.

Lets see if this trick works.They didn't ask me for anything, but I got a much better price than the online one. I don't know anything about any resident discount. Have fun!

Member #4178
01-29-17, 09:17
New Route to Tana is about to start as they already advertise in there website. From 28-Mars.

http://www.ethiosports.com/2017/01/12/madagascar-to-join-ethiopian-airlines-vast-intra-african-network/

SouthEaster
02-01-17, 08:20
I have seen these guys advertising as they already are putting out fares ahead of time. They look to be trying to undercut everyone, which may be good for competition. They have fares to London for around 400 euro one way which is great, however if you check reviews they are rated anywhere from horrible to great. AA airport sounds like a bit of a shit hole as well. As I am not flying for around 6 months I will bide my time and see how things go before making a decision.

Southeaster.

Amadeuss
02-06-17, 06:59
They have fares to London for around 400 euro one way which is great.....
Southeaster.Not really great: Return fare from Europe close to 900 EU. Combination KLM. KenyaAir still the cheapest for 750 EU, followed by Air Seychelles / Etihad at 800 EU with good service.

Member #4178
02-06-17, 09:23
KenyaAir still the cheapest for 750 EU.The fly to BKK for almost the same money as their flight to Kenya. Flight to BKK can be modified to a stop-over in Nairobi in almost the same price.

Last minutes recent ideas or suggestions will be welcome as I will be in a few days in Tana.

Member #4178
02-06-17, 10:04
The singer in the video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRexXz9yGYM

Looking for boyfriend in Tonga-Soa. She lives in Tamatave.

http://www.tonga-soa.com/ma54433

Member #4178
02-06-17, 15:50
Not really great:The designers of the airport in Addis had on goal in mind. To make you feel pain. And they very good at that they done.

Ethiopian is a gateway of the last resort. Try to call them. Good luck.

Amadeuss
02-06-17, 18:03
Last minutes recent ideas or suggestions will be welcome as I will be in a few days in Tana.Check out the option with Air Asia: BKK. KUL - Mauritius. The dates I did check were 400 US $ rtn. From Mauritius to Mada several options, but fare also apx 400 $ and you may have long stopovers. Otherwise stick with Kenya Air.

Member #4178
02-06-17, 18:19
Check out the option with Air Asia: BKK. KUL - Mauritius. The dates I did check were 400 US $ rtn. From Mauritius to Mada several options, but fare also apx 400 $ and you may have long stopovers. Otherwise stick with Kenya Air.I will be back to Mombasa after Mada, can't leave thous sex bombs.

I got some Badoo / Tonga Soa contacts so I hope to post a "On the ground report" even this week. Camera is ready for action.

Neddy69
02-07-17, 01:40
https://mobile.ds.skyscanner.net/g/apps-image-share/share/image?lang=de-DE&market=DE&currency=EUR&currentPage=home&id=ef5a8fe7-761c-43f9-a71f-d57b02643d6c&platform=Android&appVersion=5.10&type=flight&from=VCE&to=TNR&id=ef5a8fe7-761c-43f9-a71f-d57b02643d6c&link=skyscanner%3A%2F%2Fhome%3Freferral%3D4ff68872-283d-4b4f-b477-abc845373307&ansc=0

Member #4178
02-10-17, 14:38
Abstract

This is "On the ground ongoing report" full of personal stories less technical info about the best club in town. For that RTF.

Its my fifth visit during 10 years period but I wanted that that trip will be the greatest in spite off my previews about how less eager girls become.

In order to make it happened new personal modification has been made and constructing new methodologies from the ground up. Does it will work? Does Mada will be grate again? I don't know but the first day was excellent.

Ivato.

A bit of tech: 35 USD for 2 month visa, Yellow fever card checked very carefully in Mombasa airport and more efficient flows at tree lines in the airport.

The cheapest phone is Telma that has two office at the airport the first before you exit the custom and another one near the exit. Better price is in the shop next to the Baggage carousel. Yes both are Telma but SIM free inside the hall. For 3 GB internet I paid 50000 A which is the cheapest among the other competitor network operator. By a large margin.

Taxied ask 50 K but I live in Mtwapa and its hard even for a local to get my price. I paid 35.

Hotel.

I got to my budget hotel for 36 K per night. Next to Colbert hotel and yes. No Typo error here.

Whether.

I came in FEV 9 the hottest month. The definition of summer is the hottest month regardless of any rain. Forget about Whether Apps. It is hot here the sun in burning hard but I live in hell so I feel at home. At night is cool and nice. But what is so good about a burning sun? Simple the streets is flooded by girls. Millions of them everywhere.

First Date after landing

My GF from last trip a few month ago notified me that she can come only tomorrow so I immediately called other girl I found Online. 19 years old with a killer body. At 7 PM she knocked on my door a bit shy as I was half naked since I got a shower. We talked nearly one hour on my bed and she told me she studies in a university a Trade degree for 5 years but its second year. I told her I don't like "put" then she was start to laugh and told me that they are not so bad. WTF I asked and she respond that there are actually two type of them. The one a full pro that steal and students that are serious but need money for university fee. So I asked directly and you are that type? She said maybe. And buy the way she said your hotel room look like a short time hotel used for sex. I respond you come to a place your ass belongs. We both start to laugh as that conversion has no masks no lies all the true in the face.

I live in a place that girls has no soul and lies and deception is a second nature. Never enjoy a conversation like that there. OK I thought Arrtez with that talking shit and start do that you know best. Her body was a world class porn star tits but the ass can not keep competition with the astonishing V8 engine of Mombasa girls.

I decided to use my best condoms to fuck this gem the world thinnest non latex Japanese Sagami 001 (The new XL). Fuck with feel without. But what about some porn video? I have decided to forget my camera and start to eat the cake first.

To be continue.

Member #4178
02-12-17, 14:39
What a beautiful day sunny clear blue sky and I have decided to take my camera and take some photos. Just to note the the rain starts around 16:30 and absolutely super nice daytime. I have deleted my Weather Apps.

I started at la Glacier at 11 AM for two Cappuccino, baggage and two cakes. Large selection of cakes for 3-4 K. Baggage clearly not good and coffee so so. Girls? I saw a stunner with a 75 years old monger sitting next to me. WIFI was not working although I did connect to their Hotspot.

So after eating like a Pig I moved across the street to Gastronomie Pizza which has all type of normal girls there. Food is fast food and nothing to rave about but you can sit decent as it is a big place. WIFI is my main reason as my hotel has no IN ROOM Wifi. I order everything as I cam from Mombasa which have Pilao, Pilao and Pilao. All sort of girls, some look Thai from Isan, some black and some super exotic.

I left and keep walking in the main Rue. As two grown kids approached me and ask for money but one tried to steal from my pockets as they closed the gap from both direction as they keep walking with me. I knock down the bigger one by a brutal Mui-Thai kick even I wasn't attached. The impact was so hard as the kid fly 3 meter away and fall hard on the Asfalf. I look at his face he didn't believe a white man can be so brutal, aggressive and trained. Its was a surrealistic same like MMA fight but took one second only. No Doubt they was thinking I am a psychopath.

I keep walking and took more photos of the scenic city and many of exotic motorbike such as Honda XR 400 and more. But what about mongering? I got 3 numbers from Tonga Soa but no good. Two number from badoo and already fucked one of them as I told earlier and new girl want to see me. So Tonga No good and Badoo is perfect although very low girls selection.

But what about my story? Its developing! I will continue the previous story soon but in short I had a Drama as in the morning after a great fuck with the student from Badoo we heard someone knocking on the door. Opps it was my facebook friend. The Student asked me what about the coffee and cake I was promised and I explain to her the situation with the other girl.

I have sent a text to my GF a cross the door and told her to wait me at glacier. The student got dressed and we both went out. Latter my GF told me she asked the "la femme de mnage" abd she told her I am banging a pretty lady in my room. She went up to the terrace and saw us just before we went out.

I gave the student 20 K just because she is maybee a semi-pro which mean semi-cost. In fact I was planning not to see her again as I need no semi pro. I hoped she will not call again.

I meet my GF at Glacier and let me tell you she was ugly last time but become even more ugly but very loyal, good friend and never asked any money. I rarely bang her somehow I thought is a friend or even a family to me. She told me her father is in the hospital and he has a syndrome of big hands. I am en expert of Mama Papa sick as I am 17 years in Africa and I have heard any story already. But since I never gave her money in my last trip a few month ago I have decided that even if he is not sick just for her loyalty and the fact she is poor I must give something so I gave her 100 K. She was almost cried and very exited. I am hard core monger but this time I felt for her.

Next day. The student was chatting in Viber told me if I am free. Really? A semi pro want to come back for a full night for 20 K? Why not 19 years old, light brown skin, perfect English and world class upper body. As we keep chatting I told her the story of my FB girl. She said: Do you see in your own eyes her father in the hospital? I said no, one visit in Tana hospital I will be half dead myself. So as a result with the student chat I asked my GF to send me selfies of her and her father in the hospital including his hands. GF said ok but still no Photos no evidence.

The student told me she is coming today so now I am waiting to her for another grate night and waiting for my GF photos.

This is a real story and its happen now. Look of the hotel Price list.

Golfinho
02-12-17, 19:34
I moved across the street to Gastronomie Pizza which has all type of normal girls there. Food is fast food and nothing to rave about but you can sit decent as it is a big place. WIFI is my main reason as my hotel has no IN ROOM Wifi. of the hotel Price list.Congratulations on finding a cheap hotel. About the new-opened Gastronimie Pizza in the new building across street from LeG, did you notice if new hotel is opening there, or in the other new building next door to it?

Member #4178
02-13-17, 08:49
did you notice if new hotel is opening there, or in the other new building next door to it?Notice nothing but after I read your post I went back and saw it Pietra hotel. Its above the pizza complex. From the right there is Tripolitsa.

The pizza complex has two floors one for pizza etc and above is for real food. More then that is a meeting place or a mongering place but upper class. No cheap ladies there.

I have photos of it.

Amadeuss
02-13-17, 17:01
The pizza complex has two floors one for pizza etc and above is for real food. More then that is a meeting place or a mongering place but upper class. No cheap ladies there..Changes in Tana to the better. Good to hear the latest technical news. Thanks. Enjoy.

Golfinho
02-14-17, 00:14
went back and saw it Pietra hotel. The pizza complex has two floors one for pizza etc and above is for real food. More then that is a meeting place or a mongering place but upper class. No cheap ladies there.I was there Christmastime, just before it opened, spoke to the principals. Chinese keep investing in Tana. Hotel above a restaurant is rarely a good thing, from a number of standpoints, especially in this town. Do post photos of any new developments, that'd be welcomed.

Member #4178
02-16-17, 10:15
After a week in Tana which I had a great time with both the student but also with "la femme de mnage" of my hotel (I always bang them) bought a VIP VAN with Cotisse to Tamatave for 50000 A depart at 20:30. Its the only VIP per day. We arrive at 3 AM and I sleep up to 6 am in the VIP minivan.

Then whether is glorious but let's wait more to make sure. I shot all my artillery for online dating so I am waiting to them to arrive. MY Hotel with balcony, big room and aircon is 55 K. PM me for specific info.

I walk from la terrace to Ocean 501 very far especially after sleepless night. They asked steep price for the room so let them F themselves. But I will come back for The club nearby and more important the school (18+ only!) as I am a big fan of education.

One thing I am not fully understand is why in Tana all top world brand Cars / Moto showroom and in mombasa they sell only 150 CC moto and import old car only. When we got out of Tana I saw industrial park showroom for Toyota, BMW cars etc. For Moto I was new yamaha TMAX all kind of scooter and every imaginable motorbike vendor is here. Why this island has it all? I will post price soon for new motorbike as I saw a show room in Tamatave.

In Tana daytime mongering in the street is hard especially with the Thai / Indonesian tribe. So for me it was Badoo which has its own limitations and hotel stuff. Let see what I will get here. At least I have wifi in room. I can post some photos as Mobile internet in Mada is more expensive than gold.

Next hope after tamatave will be "ile Sainte Marie" as I will rent Moro to get around the jungle island as I did 10 years ago when I was there for the first time.

I will get to immigration in Tana to ask how the hell I can get the Resident Card or at least a one year student visa.

To be continue.

Member #4178
02-17-17, 13:02
The first Badoo girl was knocking on my door as I open the door she look like a Pro from the Cartoon or comics movies. Extrovert. I let her inside and immediately she got a phone call while she speak I took her underwear off and start to fuck her like an animal without even saying Hello. The phone drop on the floor. Don't get me wrong I was an animal long before now.

After 10 minutes of hard fucking like a cinema I had some difficulties to come and she gave me a BJ. Super Pro BJ that you start to think about relocation to Tamatave.

After the banging we start to say HI and I told her that I am looking for Info about Tamatave from the Expat point of view. I was complaining about Diego and Majunga from Various reasons. This Cartoon was a gold mine for info and I have asked various questions for example 1 KG of big fish is 10 k, two bedroom apartment rent is 40 USD per month without furniture. (I don't believe it) and most of the expat got married here that's why they got their resident card.

The most interesting comment from her was that Sainte Marie become the next Nosy-Be as its now a city of choice for expat with many Discos and girls. She told me to go there and come back to compare. Yes, I will do that. As she was about to go I gave her around 7 K for Pus-Pus which is a lot of money as she already got some serious fuck which will completely change her day perspective.

OK, time to go around the city, first stop is Motobile / Cars showroom. New SUzuki Vitara its 32 KUSD. Expensive. Chinese motorbikes 200 CC off road is 1400 USD. Big bike you need to buy in Tana. Motorbike rent? Yes. Next to ocean 501 for 10 USD per day. PM for specific direction.

Daytime mongering? You don't see pretty girls in the street but lets wait for the clubs.

To be continue.

Muzungufotsy
02-17-17, 17:02
7 k? You mean 7000 AR?

Taurus1
02-17-17, 22:09
7 k? You mean 7000 AR?Don Omar is a real gentleman. He gave her 7000 ariary pousse-pousse money so that she did not inkur in a loss.

Member #4178
02-17-17, 23:24
Don Omar is a real gentleman. He gave her 7000 ariary pousse-pousse money so that she did not inkur in a loss.The big money I leave to Older man will do everything to compensate for their age. I am Pro monger as my only objective is to get the lowest expense possible with everything I do! So I leave all the emotions and "Gentleness" to guys like you.

But she got an enhanced emotions when she got fucked entering halfway the room. Sweet moans. I also was fucking every afternoon the cleaner from my hotel about the same amount of gift. She was coming again and again exactly at 4 PM one hour before her shifts ends. Hotel Rapia Tana VIP treatment to guests.

But now new girls are coming and new adventures are about to began.

Beno69
02-18-17, 07:31
..... No Doubt they was thinking I am a psychopath...

What you think yourself about that?

Continue writing.... it's funny, like always - I liked you as MAX / Efremof and Member 3400 really great stories about Afrika and the Girls. Just you now their situation is very hard and they try to make some money with crazy guys and then you even don't give them 10-20 Euros - I think it's just worst cheap Charly and one day you get it back - we call it KARMA!

Amadeuss
02-18-17, 08:33
.... then you even don't give them 10-20 Euros - and one day you get it back - I did encounter girls in the brousse who were happy with 5000 and came back.

But then there are others who got pampered too much before. Remember a TongsSoa girl in Anthala. Her photos were older. When we met she did gain some 10 kg. But I didn't have any other girl that night and she did like to stay. Next morning I gave her 20 k. She started to complain that she needs 50 k at least, because she's not a pute. Could get rid of her saying: lets see next time.

Next evening she was waiting in front of my hotel. The next evening again. Even talking to the staff there asking if I am in. Quite persistent and annoying.

Anything can happen.

Member #4178
02-18-17, 08:44
worst cheap Charly and one day you get it back - we call it KARMA!Yes but also lost 7000 euro in your hotel room in Mombasa its a karma or some sort of inexperience mixed with stupidity. My businesses is to get money and not losing it like you. I live a year with the amount you lost that day.

How much KEuro did you lost in Mada? No wonder that you are not coming back and took the Troll role.

Keep enlighten us with your unparalleled trip reports but advice for money? Not from you thanks.

Beno69
02-18-17, 14:51
I did encounter girls in the brousse who were happy with 5000 and came back...

It has nothing to do with that! First I would not take a faty like your Photo shows. Even for free. But if you fuck a Girl like crazy, as Don Omar tell in his story and they are nice student? Or normal Girls, then it's just cheap not to give her at least 30 000 Arial. They don't fuck with you, because you are such a sexy guy! If you can pay Air Mada 120 Euro for a 1 hour flight. You should be able to pay 10 Euro for a Girl.

Member #4178
02-22-17, 10:39
I started my 2017 reports by saying the I want to make Mada great again. The lost paradise, Jurassic part of Traveler. Motorcyclist and Monger dream. A place that does not exist unless you travel back in time. But I found it. It's a game changer.

Girls are so eager that you will have difficulties to believe. Time travel apparently does exist. Unfortunately due to large number of Trolls I will give info by means of PM. I am currently there and no plans to leave.

Already met with the highest rank of immigration officer to become a resident and passport holder $$. Sorry that I left my stuff at my house in Mtwapa.

PM for info, photos, videos.

Muzungufotsy
02-22-17, 17:42
Will be on the ground in 2 weeks so if anybody wants to meet PM me.

Member #4178
02-23-17, 06:59
Will be on the ground in 2 weeks It will be an opportunity for you to submit your first trip report on ISG after 148 posts of a line or two of questions.

Neddy69
02-23-17, 07:48
I started my 2017 reports by saying the I want to make Mada great again. The lost paradise, Jurassic part of Traveler. Motorcyclist and Monger dream. A place that does not exist unless you travel back in time. But I found it. It's a game changer.

Girls are so eager that you will have difficulties to believe. Time travel apparently does exist. Unfortunately due to large number of Trolls I will give info by means of PM. I am currently there and no plans to leave.

Already met with the highest rank of immigration officer to become a resident and passport holder $$. Sorry that I left my stuff at my house in Mtwapa.

PM for info, photos, videos.Makes me smile. Not long ago you wrote about Mada being the dark side of the moon. I wouldn't worry about trolls. Most of them are scared shitless anyway to travel to Mada. No McD, No AC, No Power, Dahalo Bandits out to rob and kill you, atrocious non existing roads, diseases like Malaria, Plague, Cholera, Typhoid. Hahaha.

I found a gem too.

Neddy.

Who had his first Superbock beer in Bissau yesterday.

Beno69
02-23-17, 08:07
..... Unfortunately due to large number of Trolls I will give info by means of PM..

By Trolls, Mr. Don Omar / MAX / Efremof / Member 3400 - means also me... - he has to change ProfileName from time to time, when the Problems getting to big.... and his highest contacts turn against him....

Member #4178
02-23-17, 15:51
By Trolls, Mr. Don Omar - means also me... Of course! Relax no one will take the title from you after all the effort. You are the CEO of Trolls as you already said yourself that there is no reason to visit Africa since many black girls are already in Pattaya making the idea of Mongering obsolete.

You also attack everyone. Amadeus girl are to fat and you wouldn't get her for free, my photography skills is down the toilet and I am cheap Charlie due a failure to met with the minimum threshold you set for 30 K Ariary. So sitting in Pattaya with advance world vision you can set and regulate gift world wide. Any deviation from your own Criterias will lead to personal attacks while you sitting in a Gogo bar 8000 miles away in Pattaya.

A new worlds order by Mr Beno, the CEO of all Trolls.

Taurus1
02-24-17, 12:39
The big money I leave to Older man will do everything to compensate for their age. I am Pro monger as my only objective is to get the lowest expense possible with everything I do! So I leave all the emotions and "Gentleness" to guys like you.

But she got an enhanced emotions when she got fucked entering halfway the room. Sweet moans. I also was fucking every afternoon the cleaner from my hotel about the same amount of gift. She was coming again and again exactly at 4 PM one hour before her shifts ends. Hotel Rapia Tana VIP treatment to guests.

But now new girls are coming and new adventures are about to began.Nothing against you, don Omar, I read with pleasure your Posts, and I recognize there is a lot advice and truth in it, but of course not everybody is able to act like you. When the girl treat the monger more like a fuck Buddy than an ATM then this is a good score. She is happy with a good fuck and small money for the expenses of the day. To pay more makes her only greedy and she looses respect. At least this is my experience in Mtwapa. Game is often better than money.

The normal strategy is to pay for the sex and both parties know what they have. Of course a good vibe helps a lot for the quality of the sex. For all those which are emotionally involved almost every time this implicate more expenses and a lot of trouble.

For the guys looking for a long term relationship at all costs, be very careful and vigilant to cut the losses at the appropriate time.

Golfinho
02-24-17, 14:45
She is happy with a good fuck and small money for the expenses of the day.Nothing against you, but a good fuck is something she can get anywhere. Girls in this country do whatever they can do simply to survive. It is that elemental. But, if it makes you happy to get as much from them, giving in return as little recompense as you can, than that's on you.

Greg Howe
02-25-17, 15:38
Check out the option with Air Asia: BKK. KUL - Mauritius. The dates I did check were 400 US $ rtn. From Mauritius to Mada several options, but fare also apx 400 $ and you may have long stopovers. Otherwise stick with Kenya Air.The Air Asia KL. Mauritius route has been canceled. Well, after March 26 it will be. Air Mauritius still flies that route though for a similar fare but it goes through Changi in Singapore so takes a bit longer.

Amadeuss
02-25-17, 16:30
The Air Asia KL. Mauritius route has been canceled. Well, after March 26 it will be. Air Mauritius still flies that route though for a similar fare but it goes through Changi in Singapore so takes a bit longer.Yes, they cancelled the route, because their commitment to bring 100.000 tourists to Mauritius with their flights didn't materialize. Instead 150.000 Mauritians took their flight to go to Asia and by that took off business from Air Mauritius. As result, the Mauritius government cancelled the cheap landing fares for AirAsia. In return AA quit.

Member #4178
03-05-17, 05:23
My route so far.

Tana, tamatave, saint Marie, Fenanarive Est, Foulpointe, tamatave, Tana.

Thinking about Motondava or just a week more in Tana.

Muzungufotsy
03-06-17, 08:00
My route so far.

Tana, tamatave, saint Marie, Fenanarive Est, Foulpointe, tamatave, Tana.

Thinking about Motondava or just a week more in Tana.Interesting report indeed.

Member #4178
03-06-17, 14:47
Will be on the ground in 2 weeks so if anybody wants to meet PM me.You should be here now. I am in Tana at hotel Rhapia. Lets go out for a pizza and I will bring my laptop with all photos and videos.

You are here or you cancel?

SouthEaster
03-07-17, 09:47
I may be wrong but I believe, PB is, as the English would say, taking the puss.

On another note, I have been checking flights recently and for the July to Sept period Air Mauritius is offering return flights Sing-Tana for around $850 US, a great deal if you are in Asia, as am I.

Southeaster.

SouthEaster
03-08-17, 06:26
Re my last post, the last word in the first sentence. If you are wondering change the vowel to an I.

Muzungufotsy
03-08-17, 06:32
I may be wrong but I believe, PB is, as the English would say, taking the puss.

On another note, I have been checking flights recently and for the July to Sept period Air Mauritius is offering return flights Sing-Tana for around $850 US, a great deal if you are in Asia, as am I.

Southeaster.I'm not taking the puss.

Why should I?

And like I said PM me with your number if you want to meet.

Saying an hotel name is completely useless.

Member #4178
03-08-17, 07:43
LE Sainte-Marie was the highlight of my trip a fantastic jungle with beaches not to believe. Although a few discos spread out I did not went out to any of them. Ambodifototra is the main and only town which you can rent Motobike and each cheap. I was staying at Hotel Freddy a crazy guy (Francais) married to local stunner. Freddy own a disco and he got his Mada passport buy getting a business. All you need to do is to come to Mada with Extendable visa from one of the consulates and a police record from your home country. Then you pay to high rank official and you get a one year working visa with residence card. After a year you must run a business with a minimum of 10 K euro to get a Mada passport. (After 5 years).

Anyway, Freddy charge 40 K per night with A/C which is the only budget A/C in town but without internet. He will start with 60 K with internet but soon get it to 40 k. Scotter is 25 K per day with off road tires. But you need to bargain and look for the best shop. New scotter is 600 Euro to buy. Its two stroke engine which you add oil and gasoline so its smokes like 50 cars. "loca belle vue" is the place to rent opposite the pier.

Opposite "la polina" there is a place "Gabeotte" you can eat big fish and rice very very niCE at 5 K but calamari sauce is 7 k. I never go to Vhaza place which serve the same food for triple price but this local restorant is not just a hole stand type is real local pro level.

The VAN ferry combo from Tamatave is 80 k but book in advanced as possible at "GASIKARA-BE" ask your hotel reception and take pus pus for 1000 ariary. Local pay 40-50 k only.

As I have said night is dark so I never go out in Mada but I fucked the femme de menage at the hotel as it is my norm at every hotel. I also got a nice school girl so we stay full week driving off-road, jungle trekking etc.

Whether in Fev was fantastic rain only at night when I was in bed with my love but during the day the sun was so strong so I always cover my body and my head competently not to get burned.

And my school girl she is very tall 180 cm very unusual for Mada even taller then most men.

SouthEaster
03-09-17, 06:11
Congratulations DonOmar. Looks like you have finally found your paradise. Planning on moving there?

PB, unlikely we will cross paths unless you are going to be there for some months. My next trip is not planned until July. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Southeaster.

JstWanagetLaid
03-09-17, 07:35
As I have said night is dark so I never go out in Mada but I fucked the femme de menage at the hotel as it is my norm at every hotel. I also got a nice school girl so we stay full week driving off-road, jungle trekking etc.

Whether in Fev was fantastic rain only at night when I was in bed with my love but during the day the sun was so strong so I always cover my body and my head competently not to get burned.

And my school girl she is very tall 180 cm very unusual for Mada even taller then most men.Have been coming to this forum to read up on Don's exploits. Saw a bit of a spat develop and Don went quiet for a while. Good to see a new report come through. Am quite enjoying Don's reports, and this one comes through with pictures of what is available on the menu. Don, can you advise how you picked this one up and also what she is costing you. Give us all good pointers on what works when we come there. Thanks and keep up the great reports and happy mongering.

Muzungufotsy
03-10-17, 09:07
You should be here now. I am in Tana at hotel Rhapia. Lets go out for a pizza and I will bring my laptop with all photos and videos.

You are here or you cancel?Of course I m here.

You are a funny guy who gives useless meeting on the board on a cyclone day instead of PM me with your number and a time and then you leave the next day of course.

Just pathetic.

BTW if your girl is a school girl I must be a priest then and FYI I don't fuck cleaning ladies they are way too ugly for me even for free.

Member #4178
03-10-17, 11:22
Don, can you advise how you picked this one up and also what she is costing you. Give us all good pointers on what works when we come there. Thanks and Saw her at the market as she was looking at me all the time. She cost me nothing as she is a student 18 years in the rural part of the world. OK food etc small gifts etc.

Whats works? She like to be the next Mada model or driving on moto fast in the water, eating Pizza etc.

She work hard with me mainly for endless video shooting on the jungle / Moto / beach many different camera angles "Cut" "Action" etc but she liked it although I was very demanding and she was no actress but I tried to shape her to my needs and give her better tools to promote herself as a woman in the following years.

You can try clubs for more "Cost" type of mongering but not sure about that.

Member #4178
03-10-17, 20:11
I don't eat there pizza as there are a better places but I eat that cake at la glacier.

Beno69
03-11-17, 07:59
Of course I m here.

..... instead of PM me with your number and a time and then you leave the next day of course.

He is on a secret mission. - will never let you a number.

Member #4178
03-11-17, 19:51
Also in Nosy Be and Hellville electricity and water problems. Half empty Supermarkets
I payd Air Mada 120 Euro and changed the date to go back 11 Days earlier.You paid extra to leave earlier? Your passion to Mada brakes new records.

Anyway, PB don't need to meet Don he his a highly skilled Monger and this is his second visit to Mada. Unfortunately he has posts nothing yet just because he was too busy with Mongering. Don't disappoint us PB, don't run away as Beno did and I am sure that great reports and photos are on the way. I am waiting to know more on your route, stories and experience.

In fact, every morning I check to see if your report has up the air. Lets cross fingers and just wait.

Beno69
03-12-17, 04:42
You paid extra to leave earlier? Your passion to Mada brakes new records...

Well said Don. :

18.10. 2016: I just tried 4 countries for retirements in the last 6 months.
1. Madagascar- Not possible to retire unless you feel comfortable in Mars or the dark side of the Moon. Intelligent girls eager to get married. So where to retired? For me its a combination of Mombasa and Thailand. (Krabi / Phuket).

8. 8. 2016: After a month in Mada my conclusion is that very little left to monger which will justify the travelling cost and effort. If you fancy professionals then no major advantage over mainland Africa. And forget the 5 k girls its very rarely happen. For non pro you need to come with pre arranged phone numbers but many many of them. Girls will tell you that they moved city, they live out of city etc.

8. 6. 2016: My advice is do not come to Madagascar! Its not what it used to be. I am on the ground now and I am here since 2006. If you like focus on sex go to Mombasa Mtwapa. I am glad I have seen Mada in 2006 when it was a Monger dream Now its over. To many problems and personal safety issues.

Member #4178
03-12-17, 07:39
Well said Don. :

My advice is do not come to Madagascar! Its not what it used to be. I am on the ground now and I am here since 2006. If you like focus on sex go to Mombasa Mtwapa. I am glad I have seen Mada in 2006 when it was a Monger dream Now its over. To many problems and personal safety issues.Mada is a problematic place for retirement but also for tourism. However, as I modify my both route and Mongering technique I had a great fun. Let me dive to a more close look from my last trip.

On-Line dating- The traditional Tonga-Soa, Badoo did not meet my expectation as I have found the girls not that reliable and when they did respond I already goon to other destination. Yet as I have reported I got a student from Tana speaks a perfect English and a "Pro" from Tamatave in a denial phase. (Pretending to be serious).

Facebook? I have sent 50 chat invite to girls along my planned route. One response only but was the highlight of my trip. A girl looking to get married as her sister already lives in England with a vhaza. After 3 days in Tana with her I got a proposal and everything from explicit Nude photos to info about moving to Tana.

Daytime Mongering Very easy in Saint Marie. The place is however a jungle seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger predator movie. Many other limitations as well including accessibility, cost due to its an island, police etc. But in-spite of that I had a wonderful time. Hard in Tana but possible.

Cleaners Yes non of them will attend to miss universe. But they hot to fuck and cost lest then 2 USD.

Lets talk about town cities.

Tana- Love and hate relationship with the city, very cheap to live, stunning woman but hard to get them under limited time, extreme poverty, pollution etc. Overall the best city for comfort but you need to switch your mind and accept its limitation or just to run away and never come back.

Tamatave- Yes the dark side of the moon. I don't like the place.

Foulpointe- Disappointment girls without teeth. (almost all of them. Why?) easy to get. I would not touch them with a stick.

Fnrive Est- [Deleted by Admin] zero tourists, no hotels. A city for hard-core monger. Mars? Yes.

Saint Marie- Non stop sex but living in such jungle climate is to hard more then a week. Extreme adventure, Motorbike tracks, photographer dream. Girls allows videos photos and everything you want.

Things get harder all over. Mombasa, Mada, Thailand. However with precise planing, choosing the correct strategy and route! Mada can be rewarded to the pro level monger with a previous experience in Mada. French is a must.

So under so many restrictions my previous advise is still valid. Stay away as they are better and easier place for the average monger.

Golfinho
03-13-17, 01:48
Tamatave- Yes the dark side of the moon. I don't like the place..The Chinese are swarmed en masse into Tamatave building and buying up things all over town. Before them, the French built all those beautiful villas Oceanside just north of downtown. What do they know? Or, maybe they didn't come for 2 sex with cleaning women.

Less talked about (although touristic) is Antsirabe with its very strong French colonial presence and nice weather is a pleasant place with restaurants, nightlife, and girls as everywhere.

Beno69
03-13-17, 06:08
Mada is a problematic place for retirement but also for tourism..Thanks Don Omar, this is a very good Post. And we stop fighting. 555 - I just wondered, because you changed your opignon every some month before.

Mongering is harder everywhere in the world. The Girls getting professional and no more interesting for me. So I can stay in Pattaya getting the best for my money. Travel around the world I did for 30 years and getting tired of it. Spend a lot of money for lausy hotels / flight and medium quality girls.

SouthEaster
03-13-17, 06:40
Wow. Have not seen this amount of negativity on Mada in some time. Someone who was considering a trip must surely be rethinking it by now. I have only been twice but have not yet given up and will go once more in a few months so will see for myself just how bad things are getting. It's hard to figure out sometimes just what people are thinking / meaning. DonO loved St Marie and seemed to really enjoy Tana but would not recommend Mada as a destination. Beno has seen the good times and they are no more. Golfinho seems more upbeat but figures the Chinese have fucked up Tamatave or are on the way to doing so.

As someone who has seen Sihanoukville slowly being taken over by them I can fully understand his concern. They are taking over everywhere these days.

PB are you willing to share some thoughts about your perspective on your latest trip? Would really like to know what you think.

I have never been to Antsirabe but after a quick look on google I think I will have to give it a miss. Too bloody cold!

Southeaster.

Member #4178
03-13-17, 10:44
Less talked about (although touristic) is Antsirabe with its very strong French colonial presence and nice weather With Elevation of 1,500 m (4,900 ft) your ass will be cold as ice at night most of the year. Make sure you come on summer.

Member #4178
03-14-17, 08:22
A new service from Telma is 4 G mobile network operated from last month. I was curious to know how fast it is so I have test it using Android APP. I got both 8 Mbps Upload / Download when the server was all the way in Thailand. That's a very fast internet connection. (Same test in Mombasa is 1 Mbps).

Connecting your laptop to the phone hotspot is not recommended for longer period of time since windows OS will download updates in the background and eat your bundle.

Why not to use hotel / Caffes free WiFi? Well, Hotels under 20 USD don't have WiFi or the connection is not operational. La glacier / Pizza Gastro is more Miss that hit. My usage was 6 GB for a month which cost about 75 K.

So just reload your SIM in the airport with the appropriate bundle.

Golfinho
03-15-17, 01:20
With Elevation of 1,500 m (4,900 ft) your ass will be cold as ice at night most of the year. Make sure you come on summer.As you stay in $20 hotels that don't have WiFi, the kind of hotels you prefer evidently don't have heating either.

Most recent visit to Antsirabe --January 2016 -- was beautiful weather. It's no wonder the French during colonial times chose this area as place to build nice homes for to live, or else to have a place outside of Tana.

JstWanagetLaid
03-15-17, 06:33
................Mongering is harder everywhere in the world. The Girls getting professional and no more interesting for me. So I can stay in Pattaya getting the best for my money. Travel around the world I did for 30 years and getting tired of it. Spend a lot of money for lausy hotels / flight and medium quality girls.This directed not only at Beno69, but also DonOmar and South Easter, as they have also commented on this post. 15 to 20 years ago, mongering was easier, and now it definitely seems to need more cash and more effort to achieve regardless of where you are. But I am wondering is that as a result of girls getting more professional? Or is it a case of us becoming older and therefore not as desirable as before to the younger monger bait? In my opinion, it could be a case of the latter. I browse through quite a few forums on ISG and whenever young studs are posting, mongering seems to almost seem like multiple affairs being carried on at once rather than the slog we sometimes have to go through to get laid. Mongering does seems to get harder with age, because of our age and not a change in the scene. Just my thoughts. Care to comment anyone?

Member #4178
03-15-17, 09:39
As you stay in $20 hotels that don't have WiFi, No, I say in 11 USD (36 K) hotel in Tana.

the kind of hotels you prefer evidently don't have heating either. I bought a heat Blower and have crazy sexy hot GF. But honestly it does not my idea of vacation.

Most recent visit to Antsirabe --January 2016 -- was beautiful weather.Exactly what I have said. January is summer. Otherwise get a nice hotel in Siberia and make sure they have heater in the hotel.

Zimzam
03-15-17, 11:34
To DonOmar: I saw this scooter with wide tyres on your photo.

Are they any good on sandy roads? Because a normal scooter is quite hopeless on a sandy road and even on a motorbike it is sometimes difficult to stay upright.
( I'm talking about Mtwapa roads )

Member #4178
03-15-17, 12:42
To DonOmar: I saw this scooter with wide tyres on your photo.

Are they any good on sandy roads? Because a normal scooter is quite hopeless on a sandy road and even on a motorbike it is sometimes difficult to stay upright.
( I'm talking about Mtwapa roads )But that scooter is Mada model non exist in Mtwapa.

Foe Mtwapa just buy the 200 CC Halk Haojin from the shop next to Posta Mtwapa. Its 135 K bob +two helmets.

http://www.chinamotorrider.com/test-ride-the-haojin-dual-sport-hj200gy-3-hawk/

The stability on sand etc come to play due to various factors.

1. Weight of the Moto (lighter is better) that's why all of them are single cylinder to keep the weight down.

2. wheels diameter- Front tire size: 21 and rear 18. Bigger is better as more grip and fraction.

3. off road tires.

But my scooter has balloon tires and believe it or not I passed in places that Pro Enduro rider fail and he beg for help. So Don with his Pathetic scooter rescue the guy. So my point is that a pro Enduro rider can not beat a pro Monger. (30 degree slope wet mud). But me and my GF also ride on the beach sand on Saint Marrie.

Member #4178
03-15-17, 12:59
We moved from island to island by tiny boat with the Moto on it.

LoveItHere69
03-15-17, 18:31
In the Philippines, I had a buddy buy a really unique styled street bike (Chinese) that looked great. But he had all kinds of electrical problems which are hard to find. By the time he had it fixed several times he could have simply bought a Yamaha, Honda, or other. His kick starter was only tack wielded in one spot which quickly came off.

I would not want to be out in the middle of nowhere with a Chinese made product. They will break down a lot and you will pay big money to get it fixed when and where you can even find a mechanic. I would stick to renting for awhile first.

I am not comparing street to off road motorcycles. I am comparing Chinese to Chinese. There is a reason Chinese transportation vehicles are not sold in 1st world countries. Only 3rd world.

Golfinho
03-15-17, 19:48
No, I say in 11 USD (36 K) hotel in Tana.
I bought a heat Blower and have crazy sexy hot GF. But honestly it does not my idea of vacation.
Exactly what I have said. January is summer. Otherwise get a nice hotel in Siberia and make sure they have heater in the hotel.OK, so you've never been there. That explains it. Anyway, the route down the center of the country- Ambositra is pretty bleak, unless $11 hotels is your comfort zone style. Further south at Fianarantsoa, numerous girls could speak English (learned at evangelical missionaries) and happy to practice with you. Also not too bad hotel infrastructure, otherwise nothing special unless you like to see new places.

Amadeuss
03-16-17, 04:23
Further south at Fianarantsoa, numerous girls could speak English (learned at evangelical missionaries) and happy to practice with you. Also not too bad hotel infrastructure, otherwise nothing special unless you like to see new places.True, Fiana on the RN7 is a good place to spend a couple of days as a stopover if you travel further south to Tulear. Take a girl from Fiana to Ihosy park. Great Location.

Doc16
03-21-17, 21:49
How to get to Antsirabe? Is it easily accessible from Tamatave?

Amadeuss
03-22-17, 10:06
How to get to Antsirabe? Is it easily accessible from Tamatave?Why you ask those questions over and over again? You been to Mada, but never gave any input about your trip.

Tamatave to Antsirabe?. Have a look at Google Maps and answer that question yourself.

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Antsirabe, +Madagaskar / at -19.8549618,46.9819987,12 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x21 e50 ef0 d3 abe42 the:0 xec5 cb6 c1 e49 c837 e!8 m2!3 the-19.8730077!4 d47.0291162.

Devil1687
03-25-17, 03:20
Hi,

This is my first post but have been an avid follower. Little about me, 40 years, Indian, living in Dubai. I have seen this site few years back but not seriously. It was only when I was planning my trip to Mada in Jan. That I happen to see this forum during a web search and it really opened my eyes. I had no idea about the Mada scene and I RTFF from 10 years back to date. During all my previous trips all around the world, girls were not on my list, but now after Mada I seem to be addicted. Since I got so much info from this place I think it's only fair that I share my trip stories.

I don't speak a single word in French. Forget about Malagasy but had downloaded translate app.

Travelled on KQ DXB / NBO / TNR. By the time I checked in at Anjary I was awake for more than 36 hours (did a 12 HR shift before my flight). Decent hotel and bed. No complaints. Thought I will take a short nap and wake up around 9 pm to start my hunt. Unfortunately woke up after midnight and thought that is the end of the night. Went down to the lobby and met with the hotel bellboy / front desk guy and asked if he can arrange to get some beer up to my room. When he came with the beer I asked him if he can arrange someone for a massage and he said yes (based on forum facts that I can get a girl anywhere in Tana). 15 minutes later she was outside the door. Spent 30 minutes chatting through the app and it was very cumbersome but she knew what I wanted. It was a very pleasurable experience and I can say the BBBJ I got was far far better than any of the girls I had in Pattaya. I had to stop her so I didn't finish off early. I paid her 80 k which was for the entire night but sent her away after because I really needed to sleep. She gave her number but wasn't interested as I wanted different women next night.

So next day went walking around town and found the location of Glacier, had some beers and thought of coming back at night. Well they charge you 3000 entrance and inside the girls were OK. OK. The band was OK at first but got better later at night. Finally saw a pretty one, danced with her and then she started showing pictures of her kid. I didn't fancy her that much so left alone.

Next day off to Morondav and the tour guy took 560 euro for the trip to and return. It was the most expensive car ride I had taken in my life. Since he was from Antisrabe, we stopped there for the night. Saw a girl in the lobby but when I came back after sometime, couldn't find her. Well, it was another dry night. Next day reached Morondav, was staying at the Bougainvillers. Went to a Bob Marley themed bar right behind the hotel but I was quite early. The bar guy asked me to try the local rum and after a day of beers, I guess it was too much for me. 5-6 drinks down, few girls started coming in but I was in no condition to even walk. Forget fuck. Another dry night.

Next night was sober and spent some time at the same bar and the brother of the owner introduced a girl to me. Very very good, slim and tall. I asked for her ID (again based on forum facts).

It turns out to be simple laminated paper putting her age at 19. I can bet she wasn't even 17 so didn't do anything. Later picked a 24 yr old for 20 k short time. It was good but not as good as the one in Tana. Tipped her 5 k. End of Morondav.

Next day started at 4 in the morning and reached Tana by 9 pm and since it was my last night I had to get some. The hotel my tour guy had arranged was near the airport and by the time I checked in it was desolate. Again I asked the hotel waiter / cleaner to arrange. When I saw her I just refused. Ugly, no tits. I was drinking beer in the room and realised that it was a mistake and I should have called her instead of spending the time alone. Went out and found her sitting near the lobby. Asked her in. Again 30 minutes of google translate and fixed a price of 60 k for the night. Then she asked if she can bring a friend along and I was surprised and said I don't have any more money. After some persuasion on her part we decided on 80 k for both. Well it was not that good but not bad also. But I guess worth the money as I was thinking of a threesome during the trip. Didn't tip them and asked them to leave after 2 hours.

That's my first report. Attached pics for your pleasure. No nudes of the threesome. What I gathered from Mada is if it was as easy to reach as Pattaya, I would never even go to Pattaya. OK maybe once a year but rest of the time. Tana.

Addicted to black now. Next trip Tanzania in Apr. Will report.

Still a non paying member but will change that soon.

D.

P.S- can't upload any pics. Something wrong wz ISG server.

Vavy Lover
03-26-17, 19:10
Mongering does seems to get harder with age, because of our age and not a change in the scene. Just my thoughts. Care to comment anyone?Yeah I have thought about this quite a bit, and I think it is a combination. In the 14 years I have been mongering in Mada, I have gotten that much older, grayer and heavier. In early 2000's I walked into ZaZa Club in Toliara, and I was about the best available vazaha in the disco, looking good in my early 40's, and I litterally had my pick of the best girls. No competition. They competed for me. 10-15 years later, that is no longer the case, plus there is more competition, and in Toliara last few trips, younger Chinese guys, who treat the girls very poorly, but monoploize the finest girls, probably with very high cadeaus. So there you go, the combination. Once recently in Tana, I had a girl I knew on my arm all night (an hour or two at least), rocking hot and young, one of the finest there that night, I had met and scored her on a previous visit when she was new to the disco scene. So my plans for the night were set, so I thought. In walks a Chinois, whispers in her ear and she is gone like the wind, runs to get her bag at the check-in and walks out with this guy. My guess is he readily gives AR 100,000 or more, which I am not willing to do, and I suspect that is what he whispered in her ear. Hard to compete with that. And after the fact, I recognized that she was stalling leaving hoping that something better would come along.

Golfinho
03-27-17, 01:54
nd, runs to get her bag at the check-in and walks out with this guy. My guess is he readily gives AR 100,000 or more, which I am not willing to do, and I suspect that is what he whispered in her ear. Hard to compete with that..To let the best thing walk out because you wouldn't give 30€ euros? That's insane. You travelled all the way to this place, and lost a night of your life that you'll never get back. And, you're in your mid-50's. What are you thinking? Don't be short-sighted.

Neddy69
03-27-17, 06:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Amadeuss
03-27-17, 06:57
In walks a Chinois, whispers in her ear and she is gone like the wind, runs to get her bag at the check-in and walks out with this guy. My guess is he readily gives AR 100,000 or more, which I am not willing to do, .It's the money, not the age. 15 years ago no big spender went to Mada. In Tulear you were the best opportunity for the girls as they had no other option. Even if you been gray haired 60 then, they would grope you (I know it. LOL).

Conclusion: avoid the places where the Asians go (Chinese and Koreans) They go in hordes, they don't care about GF feelings. Just a quick fuck and then kick the girl out. The real pros can do 2 or 3 a night. Those places are getting more and more. Not only in Mada but take Angeles or Pattaya as well. They are also bringing the rip-off massage parlors to town. 10 years ago was none.

Go to more remote villages and widen your view: the nice ones are not only in the bars!

And I also would not support the 100 K girls.

Vanilla4
03-27-17, 07:04
Hi,

This is my first post but have been an avid follower. Little about me, 40 years, Indian, living in Dubai. I have seen this site few years back but not seriously. It was only when I was planning my trip to Mada in Jan. That I happen to see this forum during a web search and it really opened my eyes. I had no idea about the Mada scene and I RTFF from 10 years back to date. During all my previous trips all around the world, girls were not on my list, but now after Mada I seem to be addicted. Since I got so much info from this place I think it's only fair that I share my trip stories.

I don't speak a single word in French. Forget about Malagasy but had downloaded translate app.

Travelled on KQ DXB / NBO / TNR. By the time I checked in at Anjary I was awake for more than 36 hours (did a 12 HR shift before my flight). Decent hotel and bed. No complaints. Thought I will take a short nap and wake up around 9 pm to start my hunt. Unfortunately woke up after midnight and thought that is the end of the night. Went down to the lobby and met with the hotel bellboy / front desk guy and asked if he can arrange to get some beer up to my room. When he came with the beer I asked him if he can arrange someone for a massage and he said yes (based on forum facts that I can get a girl anywhere in Tana). 15 minutes later she was outside the door. Spent 30 minutes chatting through the app and it was very cumbersome but she knew what I wanted. It was a very pleasurable experience and I can say the BBBJ I got was far far better than any of the girls I had in Pattaya. I had to stop her so I didn't finish off early. I paid her 80 k which was for the entire night but sent her away after because I really needed to sleep. She gave her number but wasn't interested as I wanted different women next night.

So next day went walking around town and found the location of Glacier, had some beers and thought of coming back at night. Well they charge you 3000 entrance and inside the girls were OK. OK. The band was OK at first but got better later at night..Thanks for the report.

Neddy69
03-27-17, 07:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Amadeuss
03-27-17, 16:28
Neddy69,

Those don't mind. They come there for monkey business: dealers, traders. Just look at all the goods now on the markets in Tana: China made. Look at the cars, scooters, motorcycles: Chinese brands. The times when Indian traders imported French goods is over. But it's not only the open trade. Take smuggling: chameleons, snakes, lizards, turtles, rosewood. All ends up in China for a premium price. Aside from the precious stones of Ihosy, the takeover of the Vanilla trade, or the oil fields, unregsítered, where you see Chinese with their drilling equipment. There is the big money of corruption where the government officers get their cars, houses and mistresses paid. With more than 800 companies now on the island, China has established itself as Madagascar's largest trading partner.

Golfinho
03-27-17, 17:47
business: dealers, traders. Just look at all the goods now on the markets in Tana: China made. Look at the cars, scooters, motocycles: Chinese brands. The tiems when Indian tradres imported french goods is over. With more that 800 companies now on the island, China has established itself as Madagasscar's larg.The only products the Mada consumer market can afford are Chinese-made plastic junk and synthetic rags. As for the mercantilists themselves: you won't see anywhere in Africa (which is saying a lot) such a misbegotten, ill-dressed and utterly crude, classless and rapacious assortment of humanity as the Chinese who turn up in Mada. But, if the West has forsaken the country- except to give driblets of humanitarian and environmental aid- who can blame to orientals to exploit the economic situation for all its worth.

Neddy69
03-28-17, 22:12
I remember 2 years ago. I spent 2 months in Mangily. Almost no tourists. Met a french monger. When I wore my tusker TShirt he recognized me as a brother. LOL. Mtwapa.

The lagoon. I got the best HJ of my life. The southern star sky. Unreal. Two boite de nuit. Sebans and Bar bleu. No power no running water in my bungalow. Who needs that anyway. F. Ing Paradise.

I shagged always the same 5 massage girls. One day. I hear a chopper. WTF. Suddenly big convoy. Waving handmade paper malgache flags. School girls. Hery got out of the car. Walks through mangily. The president that is. Main road dusty. My bungalow. Run by swiss man. Arthur. Paid 100 $ A Month. At night. No lights no power. Party at Sebans and Bar Bleu. Hope this titanium oxide mine never opens! Don't spoil my paradise! Next time I go I will take the pirogue to Morombe and Andavaduk. Soon.

I miss Mada. Perfect happiness.....
And I had the worst shits in my life there hahaha

Taurus1
04-01-17, 11:49
At neddy69.

Bad news on this front. They have already refurbished the road with tarmac, a Chinese Company is building the 107 km long road to the sites of the deposit. Tulear-Mangily is alreaedy paved. Now you can travel with a regular car and the journey takes 30 minutes. There is a big deposit of mineral sands at 50 km north of Tulear. Two very big companies are involved in the business, Kumba Iron from South Africa and Tronox from USA. The prices of TI o2 have soared recently. Rio Tinto is operating a big mine of the stuff. The only impediment for them is the quality of the road. Can it last the heavy trucks loaded with 50-60 tons of material? Will be the same thing as the transportation of the limestone from outside Mtwapa to Bamburi cement factory.

Golfinho
04-01-17, 14:06
a Chinese Company is building the 107 km long road to the sites of the deposit. Tulear-Mangily is alreaedy paved. journey takes 30 minutes. at 50 km north of Tulear. Two very big companies are involved in the business, Kumba Iron from South Africa and Tronox from USA.US company involved? Now they'll have to have a military base.

Amadeuss
04-01-17, 19:11
Two very big companies are involved in the business, Kumba Iron from South Africa and Tronox from USA..In none of their annual reports 2016 is anything mentioned of an activity / investment / engagement in Madagascar. If so, it must be non disclosed. Questionable.

From where will they be able to ship tons of ore? Tulear does not have any harbour facilities and Tolagnaro has no road connection to Tulear.

Chinese connections, as they did built the road?

Taurus1
04-01-17, 19:58
At amadeuss.

The mining licenses were hold by small exploration companies and now Kumba Iron and Ticor Ltd. (a subsidiary) of Tronox are involved. Also World Titanium Resources are / were involved. There are deposits from Tulear to Morombe. The exploration compitanies wanted to involve the big shots from 2003 on but the financial crisis from 2008 on made all efforts obsolete because the big companies had troubles with the existing mines. The holdings are through subsidiaries and until know no significant Investment has been made to be sletated in the reports of the big companies. Information is available at Google under TOLIARA SANDS PROJECTS. It is very interesting that the road pass by the sites of the depositse lateron destroyed by the heavy t.

In the internet is also a study / presentation of the sites from World Titanium Resources. The question of transportation of the mineral is also explained. There would be no sense to build a road to be destroyed by the heavy trucks lateron. The solution is a slurry pipeline to the port of Tulear. Appearently this port is apt to take the produce for exportation. Anyway, the eventual project will take at least 3 years and then comes the construction.

Taurus1
04-01-17, 20:08
US company involved? Now they'll have to have a military base.The US Company is involved because they took over the Australian Company Ticor Ltd. Which operates mainly in Australia.

By the way, a very big Investment in mining in Madagascar is the nickel mine in Ambatovy.

Neddy69
04-02-17, 13:42
I am confident, that it will take another 30 years. LOL. In addition to build brand new port facilities. There is not sufficient electricity. I heard from people in the know that it is also planned to build a new electric power generation plant in Tulear running on coal. Which in turn means building also a coal mine nearby. Real estate prices are already ruined. Loads of karane driving up prices. Well. When the tarmac road to morombe is finished I can travel much more in comfort to Morombe In a couple of years ths road will consist of potholes anyway knowing the high quality chinese road construction.

Amadeuss
04-02-17, 15:10
I am confident, that it will take another 30 years. LOL..Agree! The planning started in 2003. Now, 14 years later just a 20 km fuckin road was built. I did manage that sand piste on a motobike. Now it will be more easy to ride.

But Taurus, if you been there, instead of talking about this conspiracy stuff, where is your input on that what's important to our hobby?

Taurus1
04-02-17, 15:58
Agree! The planning started in 2003. Now, 14 years later just a 20 km fuckin road was built. I did manage that sand piste on a motobike. Now it will be more easy to ride.

But Taurus, if you been there, instead of talking about this conspiracy stuff, where is your input on that what's important to our hobby?I never was in Madagascar, but I have the intention to go there in a one year's time, maybe also evaluating as a place for early retirement. I answered only to post #2133 of neddy69 with information from the internet. Anyway, it is a strange thing that they build a road to nowhere, except for the access to the deposits of titanium oxide. There are more important roads in Madagascar then this one to be refurbished. But I suppose that neddy69 is right, t nothing will happen in the foreseeable future. The construction of a mine near Mangily / Ifaty would be a killer of this laid back paradise.

Member #4178
04-05-17, 19:01
But Taurus, if you been there, instead of talking about this conspiracy stuff, where is your input on that what's important to our hobby?Very few guys will make the effort to submit a proper report but most guys here need attention and never been in Mada. So this is why you will never see any report from them regardless their claimed to be "on the ground "ready to meet etc.

Amadeuss
04-24-17, 11:59
Just a few Updates from the ground.

Nothing much changed. A few km of new road from the airport. But no more Navette Bus. Now the taxi Mafia asking for 80.000. I did pay 35.000 for the trip to town. I saw some of older hotels closed. Chalet Rose is still a good place for me although slowly it should undergo a touch up. A bit cheaper is the Shanghai just a few meters uproad.

Glacier putes starting with 100.000 for the non locals. One went down to 40.000. But she did smoke heavily and had no tits. I picked up a happy young one outside. 40.000 all night, firm body, good attitude. Next day and night I spent with a date from TongaSoa.

Tamatave is bursting of girls chasing for Vahazas. Not only at La Terraces but also along the beach or at the roads after dark. But don't walk. Its no streetlight at all. Pitch dark. I took a Tuktuk, 5000 Flatrate to drive me round. Found a nice full bosomed for 30.000 a night. Next day along the beach 2 Girls following me to my hôtel for 20.000. Although one just gave a BJ and disappeared in the bathroom once I fucked the other girl.

Mada still a great place but not fitting all. To speak french is a must.

Member #4178
04-24-17, 12:53
Glacier putes starting with 100.000 for the non locals.
Mada still a great place but not fitting all. To speak french is a must.Mongering is a matter of luck / chance but not only in Mada. Better to get to a small town and stay there. Something will come for sure.

I got a marriage proposal from a Tana stunner, light skin smart etc.

If you got to Tamatave you probably heading to SM. Any girl which you will talk on the street will be yours. Zero failure rate. Put them on your motorbike and drive to the hotel, simple as that. If they say no tell them that you bought them a gift. Faction of a sec latter they will be sitting on the moto "In love".

SouthEaster
04-25-17, 09:55
Amadeuss,

Thanks for the on the ground info. I am glad to hear there is plenty of pussy looking for work. With luck I will be there in August and the situation will be the same! And the prices are still good. Taxi mafia can go fuck themselves. I will stay overnight near the airport and head next day straight to Diego!

DonOmar. I know in the Philippines SM is Shoe Mart mall but I don't understand the reference regarding Tamatave? Care to elaborate?

Cheers guys and happy hunting.

Southeaster.

FindGirls
04-30-17, 17:56
Nothing much changed. A few km of new road from the airport. But no more Navette Bus. Now the taxi Mafia asking for 80.000. I did pay 35.000 for the trip to town. I saw some of older hotels closed. Chalet Rose is still a good place for me although slowly it should undergo a touch up. A bit cheaper is the Shanghai just a few meters uproad.When taxi drivers still propose 80 000 ariary to go to Tana center, you can walk just outside the airport during the day and wait for a taxi. A few of these taxi drivers from the airport may still follow you even if you insist that you do not wish their services (no matter how many times you say no! Just don't look at them. Out of the airport parking, there are much more options to pay around 35 000 ariary with a taxi that will bring you to your hotel in the center. However if you land in Tana at night, I would not recommend this and bargaining is more difficult with a taxi from the airport.

Another alternative is to call the hotels where you are going to sleep. Hotels in Tana offers also a shuttle service for about 40000 ariary. It is not always mentioned in their web site. You need to call them when you book your room to be sure that they provide this service.

FindGirls
04-30-17, 18:04
Amadeuss,
Thanks for the on the ground info. I am glad to hear there is plenty of pussy looking for work. With luck I will be there in August and the situation will be the same! And the prices are still good. Taxi mafia can go fuck themselves. I will stay overnight near the airport and head next day straight to Diego!
Southeaster.August is a high season. If you wait end July to look for a hotel near the airport, all rooms may be booked unless you are lucky. So you will have to go the center to find a hotel and it will be easier there to find plenty of pussy! Up to you.

SouthEaster
05-01-17, 04:58
I know contact details for a few hotels near the airport, one that is only 500 metres away. Yes I will book well ahead, don't want to be stranded after arriving in the evening. I am not a fan of Tana, in fact cannot stand the place hence my desire to get away as soon as possible. I know there is plenty of pussy available but it is too cold in August and it is dark as hell to try to wander at night. I like Diego and it has all I need including a relatively well lit main street, plenty of tail and it's warm!

Southeaster.

Amadeuss
05-01-17, 05:17
August is a high season. If you wait end July to look for a hotel near the airport, all rooms may be booked unless you are lucky. So you will have to go the center to find a hotel and it will be easier there to find plenty of pussy! Up to you.I feel you never been in Tana. Hotels near airport are overpriced and in the middle of nowhere.

And leaving the airport area after 8:00 is dangerous. It's dark, no lights, no one on the road except dingy figures. To get a cab for 35.000 is not a real problem.

Member #4716
05-01-17, 11:34
Monthly minimum wage in Mada. Is 155'000 MGA (47 Euros) pers month. Useful info when negotiating prices.

http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/20170302-madagascar-augmentation-salaire-minimum-entreprises-privees

Amadeuss
05-01-17, 15:48
Monthly minimum wage in Mada. Is 155'000 MGA (47 Euros) pers month. Useful info when negotiating prices.

http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/20170302-madagascar-augmentation-salaire-minimum-entreprises-priveesWhy you guys who never been to Mada do those sort of use less comments?

If you ever been there you would have been surprised how many Porsche Carrera or Toyota Cruiser you see on the road. There is a Group of Malgache with heaps of money. But in the brousse many even don't make 10 EU per month.

[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4178
05-01-17, 16:13
Shut up if never been there.What do you mean by "IF". There is NO IF he was not there period!

Now where in Mada should go in November? Idea please.

Golfinho
05-01-17, 16:27
http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/20170302-madagascar-augmentation-salaire-minimum-entreprises-priveesIs this monthly minimum wage data useful info when negotiating prices in India?

SouthEaster
05-02-17, 05:13
I'm not sure why one would post about the average wage in Mada. Everyone knows the country is dirt poor. As for the airport hotel situation I have stayed at 2 places one of which was in the middle of nowhere indeed. The good point was they pick you up at the airport in the evening and you go straight to the hotel, have a few beer and go straight to the airport next day. The other is as I said only 500 metres away and the family will actually meet you outside the airport for the short walk to your room, no taxi required. I cannot remember the names but once I have booked my flights in the next few days or weeks I will also book a hotel and let you know the names of both.

As for outside the airport at night, yes it is sketchy and dark and I would not wander around aimlessly but I have gone out from my room around 8-9 pm and stayed on the short strip up to the airport and had no problems but was always aware of my surrounding and looking for any potential problems. By the way the close place is down the road immediately as you leave the airport proper and to the left. If I recall around 15 dollars or something. Will let you know.

Southeaster.

Amadeuss
05-03-17, 06:45
By the way the close place is down the road immediately as you leave the airport proper and to the left. If I recall around 15 dollars or something. Will let you know.
.Homelydays. Its now 17 EU. And really only a place to have a shower & shit for a few hours at a stopover. My flight was at 2:00 morning, arrived there with my girl at 5:00 pm. But she insisted to leave latest at 7:00 because after it no bus transport and she was too scared to be on the road later.

But darkness is a feature of Mada all over the country. Hardly any streetlights. Sun sets between 6 and 7. Shops closing, public transport stops. Once you leave your house after it, take a torch along.

And Don O. - yes you are right. Too many keyboard warriors sitting in Moms house basement.

SouthEaster
05-03-17, 07:48
Amadeuss,

You beat me to it. You are right about the quality for price but for nearby the airport for 1 night it is hard to beat. I arrive 9 pm and leave 7 am next day for me perfect. After a long long day of travel I do not care much about amenities. I want a place for as you said a shit and a shower then off to bed for an early morning. Booked for August yesterday from KL.

Southeaster.

Amadeuss
05-03-17, 17:23
Amadeuss,

. Booked for August yesterday from KL.

Southeaster.Great. With whom you fly and how much you paid?

August. Bloody cold in Tana. Even if you travel south to Tulear take a sweater for the evenings. The icy wind from the Antarktis can be chilling.

SouthEaster
05-04-17, 05:03
I am flying with Air Mauritius return from KL to Tana via Singapore and Mauritius. As I said a long day. I am paying around 850 euro. The funny thing is a month ago none of the travel sites would allow me to book the Sing-KL leg, including Air Mauritius but 2 days ago I was looking again and it was available. Can't figure this stuff out sometimes. In addition, the flight not including that leg was more expensive! I think I got a very good deal from this part of the world. Of course I am paying 290 euro to get to Diego the day after arrival so no need to worry about the cold except my first night. Weather in Diego that time of year is very nice.

Imagine that, all the way from KL for 425 euro and a 2 hour flight on Air Mada is 290. A bunch of crooks these guys.

Southeaster.

Member #4178
05-04-17, 09:02
August. Bloody cold in Tana. Antarktis can be chilling.Don't forget is the middle of cyclone season.

Muzungufotsy
05-05-17, 04:27
Don't forget is the middle of cyclone season.August? What is that?

Cyclone season is January to March.

Member #4178
05-05-17, 17:05
August? What is that?

Cyclone season is January to March.Sure. You have said you are on the ground but no trip report as always.

Amadeuss
05-06-17, 16:54
....and a 2 hour flight on Air Mada is 290. A bunch of crooks these guys.

Southeaster.Air Mad International--would not book it. Too many times the flights are extreme delayed because of technical probems with their planes. Air Mauritius is also going! Only advantage that you get the domestic flight to Diego then cheaper.

Diego: after a few days you may get bored. Rent a moto and go to Saklava Bay. Nice beach.

SouthEaster
05-07-17, 05:24
I would not book Air Mada international either except I have little choice being in the PI right now. It is cheaper to book on the ground but then no guarantee I can fly the next day and as I have stated before I do not like Tana and have no wish to stay there any longer than possible.

As for Air Mauritius also going to Diego, I just checked their website and could not find any flights there. Where did you find your information?

I know Diego is boring. It is small and doesn't have a real beach, however Ramena is nice and is only 30-40 minutes away. A nice day trip or good for a few days away.

Having been in Mada yourself recently can you tell me if the internet is any faster or is it just as slow and unpredictable as ever?

Southeaster.

Member #4178
05-07-17, 17:38
can you tell me if the internet is any faster or is it just as slow and unpredictable as ever?

Southeaster.Your last trip to Mada was 9 month ago according to your reports. So are you asking if Mada engineers made a technical breakthrough in the last few months?

Amadeuss
05-07-17, 19:04
As for Air Mauritius also going to Diego, I just checked their website and could not find any flights there. Where did you find your information?

Having been in Mada yourself recently can you tell me if the internet is any faster or is it just as slow and unpredictable as ever?

Southeaster.Air Mauritius is going to Tana only. Perhaps I misunderstood: you pay 425 EU KL to Tana return on AirMadagascar? Thats cheap! I was flying once from BKK to Tana for 600 EU. But that flight is no more.

Internet is ok for normal use. Also the rates from Orange for 2 weeks are reasonable and good for watsapp. Texting, what many of the girls using, can eat up your credits quick. AllIn rates only valid for the same network. I could watch streaming TV on my tablet at some of the hotel-WiFi, although with breaks and on low quality resolution.

Ramena. Many memories. Picked her up on the road from Diego and she did stay 3 days with me.

HotForever
05-08-17, 02:09
Air Mauritius is going to Tana only. Perhaps I misunderstood: you pay 425 EU KL to Tana return on AirMadagascar? Thats cheap! I was flying once from BKK to Tana for 600 EU. But that flight is no more.

Internet is ok for normal use. Also the rates from Orange for 2 weeks are reasonable and good for watsapp. Texting, what many of the girls using, can eat up your credits quick. AllIn rates only valid for the same network. I could watch streaming TV on my tablet at some of the hotel-WiFi, although with breaks and on low quality resolution.

Ramena. Many memories. Picked her up on the road from Diego and she did stay 3 days with me.He said: 850 EU and to get the approximate price for 1 leg, he devided it by 2 = 425 EU.

Amadeuss
05-08-17, 09:39
He said: 850 EU......Your wisdom about Mada is unmatched. You may apply to become a Noble Price laureate.

StreamNet
05-11-17, 13:46
Hi,

Recommend a hotel in Tane with a bar.

Amadeuss
05-12-17, 08:05
Hi,

Recommend a hotel in Tane with a bar.Tane is a Province in Japan. What does this have to do in the Madagascar thread? Not quite intelligent for a 1st post here.

Move on to Japan, mate.

PolyOrchid
05-12-17, 12:17
Tane is a Province in Japan. What does this have to do in the Madagascar thread? Not quite intelligent for a 1st post here.

Move on to Japan, mate.I'm sure he meant Tana, mate. Go easy.

Concarne
06-08-17, 17:54
Hi guys,

I'll write some personal impressions about my Mada experience. As I see, every time someone expresses an opinion there are a lot looking to start a fight or contradicting and so on.

So I start my reviews mentioning that all I write are absolutely subjective and personal. So there are for sure a lot of people out there that will feel quite the opposite about the very same thing. Just like there are people loving BBW and people finding any chubby girl absolutely disgusting, our tastes are different, so just take any opinion as it is. It is a forum to share information and experiences, not a forum about who has the absolute truth.

So, back to Mada. After reading the contradictory discussions here about this beautiful country I was having the image of a hidden secret mongering paradise, the kind many of our older colleagues are describing when they are talking about THailand 70-80, Philippines 90-00 , Cambodia 80-90 and so on. Sadly, I'll have to say from the first moment, that I didn't find that (still looking for an untouched place, feel free to send me a PM about that) .

My feelings about Mada are very mixed from abyssal bad to heaven good. It is by all means no place for the faint hearted or fot the ones that come from a cozy family neighborhood and went with prostitutes only in nice brothels or in Thailand.

However, I didn't find it very expensive. It may be because I was always converting to euros or because I was comparing to Europe or Thailand. I will say from the start that a budget of around 100 euros per day will get you a great time. Of course a more experienced, better french speaking monger might get the same for 30 euros but still it's a good price / quality.Hello,

Thank you very much for your write up. I will be going to Mada for the second time this August. I went there for the first time about. 7 years ago now. I had a great time. But to me travelling is not just for mongering but also for culture and sightseeing.

I like Mada for the sights and the parks and beaches. And I was lucky enough to find some good girls.

I was impressed enough that I meant to go back but it is a pain to get there from the USA. So other locations are much easier like Thailand, Philippines, Colombia, etc.

But I, like you, wants to find the shangri la. Unexplored country. The way it was in thailand years ago or Cambodia years ago. I thought mada may have some of that but maybe things have changed too much.

Anyways, thanks for the extra info. Hopefully, I will be a bit lucky.

If you find a new location that may be the ideal one please let me know. I will be investigating Paraguay and Ecuador next year and maybe those places may be good. But any suggestions you may have will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ed.

SouthEaster
06-09-17, 08:05
Hi Concarne,

I have been twice and I think you will find it not so much different than 7 years ago. Probably in general better infrastructure (a little better) with many exceptions, such as the road from Diego to Ambanja. It barely deserves the name road, much less a national highway.

I suspect there are less opportunities to find girls not in the game unless you are into the boonies but I don't mind pay for play so for me it's a non issue. Unless things have changed in 10 months then I suspect you will find no shortage of girls wherever you go. I am more into availability and looks rather than student, semi pro pro etc. Etc. I don't care as long as we click and have a good time. As for beaches and parks, still plenty around and the eco thing has become popular so no lack of options if you want that.

I am of the opinion that there are no more Shangri Las out there and if there is people who know of it are smart enough to keep it to themselves! Interestingly I too was thinking of a jaunt to SA specifically Ecuador, Peru and Chile. My lack of Spanish is the main drawback but I also like to see things in a new country other than clubs and bars. That's not to say I don't want to find the girls and brothels, if there any to be found!

I will be there for at least some of the time you are, specifically the last couple of weeks of August in Diego and then later on to Tamatave with the idea of a side trip to SM since DonOmar's gushing report of a new paradise! Maybe we'll cross paths.

Southeaster.

Muzungufotsy
06-20-17, 11:21
Some BM quoted he paid 35000 AR for a taxi from Ivato airport.

Well I succeeded to get 20 k both ways once I got confirmation from a local girl it was the normal rate. So keep bargaining guys don't make vazahas fooler than they are.

People who ask 50 k or more are to be ignored including hotel transfers.

Amadeuss
06-23-17, 06:11
Some BM quoted he paid 35000 AR for a taxi from Ivato airport.

Well I succeeded to get 20 k both ways once I got confirmation from a local girl it was the normal rate. So keep bargaining guys don't make vazahas fooler than they are.

People who ask 50 k or more are to be ignored including hotel transfers.50 k or above is silly, yes. But the 20 k I think depends on the time of the day. If you arrive late and there is only one car on the parking lot, you not have much bargaining power. Out from town its more easy during daytime if you are at a spot with many cabs passing.

Sad that the bus vanette is no longer working, due to the airport mafia.

Muzungufotsy
06-23-17, 09:06
50 k or above is silly, yes. But the 20 k I think depends on the time of the day. If you arrive late and there is only one car on the parking lot, you not have much bargaining power. Out from town its more easy during daytime if you are at a spot with many cabs passing.

Sad that the bus vanette is no longer working, due to the airport mafia.Well then if it s late then it should be cheaper because there is no traffic. That's the main excuse drivers use in daytime to try to keep the price high.

The bus shuttle stopped not because of the airport mafia (I assume you talk about the taxi drivers) but because of the change of the company which runs the airport at the beginning of this year.

Golfinho
06-23-17, 16:59
Well I succeeded to get 20 k both ways once I got confirmation from a local girl it was the normal rate. So keep bargaining guys don't make vazahas fooler than they are.Fool! You could've walked out to the main road and got it for 19,000. What's the point of travelling to the other side of the world if you can't spend as little as possible.

RangeLove
06-23-17, 18:06
This Tulear girl I met in Manson bar in Tana.

Manson is great. Very much girls especially on weekends.

Very hot atmosphere, girls are chasing the white men like we chase the girls back home.

I went also to Glacier but not so beautiful girls over there.

One can compare Mada with the Philippines. Also girls very much into GFE experience and lots of BB action.

Quagmire1974
06-23-17, 21:50

Very hot atmosphere, girls are chasing the white men like we chase the girls back home.

One can compare Mada with the Philippines. Also girls very much into GFE experience and lots of BB action.She's fucking gorgeous. Nice job!

Bone Yard
06-24-17, 01:59
Nice pull there buddy!

One can compare Mada with the Philippines. Also girls very much into GFE experience and lots of BB action.

Amadeuss
06-24-17, 07:08

.The girl looks great. A keeper.

But is the photo taken in a Tana Hotel?

Vanilla4
06-24-17, 07:12

One can compare Mada with the Philippines. Also girls very much into GFE experience and lots of BB action.Sweet girl. Very nice.

Muzungufotsy
06-24-17, 08:41
Fool! You could've walked out to the main road and got it for 19,000. What's the point of travelling to the other side of the world if you can't spend as little as possible.Do I know you? Have you been there? I guess not else you wouldn't say that.

I said 20 k is the normal rate.

So what s the point of overpaying fool?

Muzungufotsy
06-24-17, 08:43
This Tulear girl I met in Manson bar in Tana..What was the damage?

Beno69
06-24-17, 11:56
This Tulear girl I met in Manson bar in Tana....
Manson is great. Very much girls especially on weekends....

Beautiful Girl--. have to go to Tana again.... How much did you pay for a day with this beauty? Is it in Hotel La Ribaudire / Appartments?

Boeing 787
06-24-17, 12:20

One can compare Mada with the Philippines. Also girls very much into GFE experience and lots of BB action.I confirm all, Manson is a good place for hot girls, I met this chubby horny girl at the Manson, she insert my fingers into her pussy at the stool of the bar, she was more horny than me (first time for me) , I fucked her 5 times at my hotel, 3 times on the night and 2 times at the morning, she is from Tamatave.

And Yes there is lot of BB action in Madagascar, during my last sex expedition in may I use only one condom during 2 weeks (economy, LOL).

The pictures are from my hiddens cams videos.

Golds
06-25-17, 13:40
Going to Mada for the first time. Which place is the best option for first timer?

Channy
06-25-17, 13:41
I confirm all, Manson is a good place for hot girls, I met this chubby horny girl at the Manson, she insert my fingers into her pussy at the stool of the bar, she was more horny than me (first time for me) , I fucked her 5 times at my hotel, 3 times on the night and 2 times at the morning, she is from Tamatave.

And Yes there is lot of BB action in Madagascar, during my last sex expedition in may I use only one condom during 2 weeks (economy, LOL).

The pictures are from my hiddens cams videos.Members should love hamster right jack?

Muzungufotsy
06-25-17, 13:49
Going to Mada for the first time. Which place is the best option for first timer?You speak French?

Boeing 787
06-25-17, 16:43
Going to Mada for the first time. Which place is the best option for first timer?Simply Nosy Be.

RangeLove
06-25-17, 21:42
The girl looks great. A keeper.

But is the photo taken in a Tana Hotel?La Ribaudière apartments just across the street of their restaurant.

Excellent restaurant by the way.

French food in Madagascar is delicious.

One of my main concerns about Mada was the food.

But it turned out to be a culinary feast when you chose French restaurants.

RangeLove
06-25-17, 21:51
Beautiful Girl--. have to go to Tana again.... How much did you pay for a day with this beauty? Is it in Hotel La Ribaudire / Appartments?You impress me, Beno! You also know the room number?

I paid her 40 k.

SouthEaster
06-26-17, 19:03
40 K for that. Different race of course but imagine what the typical cost would be in AC or Pattaya? 5-10 times more and no guarantee of not being a runner or GFE which in my experience in Mada is almost unheard of. BB too!

Let's hope all the guys from aforementioned places continue to be too lazy and unadventurous to go there or it will soon be ruined. When I see reports of 6000 baht or 3000 pesos and 2000 peso tips my heart sinks. Pray that the simply foolish and one week millionaires never discover Mada!

Southeaster.

Vhaza
06-27-17, 13:04
I paid her 40 k.If its for the night I would say its almost free.

ExxxPat
06-27-17, 19:07
This Tulear girl I met in Manson bar in Tana.You must be a really nice guy to have a pretty girl like this smile so openly for you. Damn, I keep coming back to this post to admire this gem. I am not far from Madagascar, maybe some day.

Muzungufotsy
06-27-17, 20:26
If its for the night I would say its almost free.Of course it s for the night and no it isn't free.

Nothing is free in Mada.

We are not in bloody Pattaya or in stupid Singapore.

We are in the poorest country of the world (since this year officially) so 40 k is a lot of money.

Good thing barrier language diseases and insecurity will always keep the stupid big spenders away.

Vhaza
06-28-17, 09:21
Of course it s for the night and no it isn't free.You asked the original poster how much so its seems you don't know about price and Mada. Also looked at your previous reports there all generic statement like this post. Better to stay in the shadow or submit your real first report.

Amadeuss
06-28-17, 17:46
Good thing barrier language diseases and insecurity will always keep the stupid big spenders away.Not only the show-up Primitivos but also the drunkards with no lifestyle. They shall stay in AC, PTTY or Sosua.

Muzungufotsy
06-28-17, 18:59
You asked the original poster how much so its seems you don't know about price and Mada. Also looked at your previous reports there all generic statement like this post. Better to stay in the shadow or submit your real first report.Hey dude,

2 posts and you think you own the place? [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Lover Africa
06-29-17, 04:55
Hey dude,

2 posts and you think you own the place?

I think Vhaza is an old member in disguise.

Vhaza
06-29-17, 05:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Boeing 787
07-02-17, 10:02
An others set of pictures of a single mom I met at the manson, 28 years old, one baby, from "fort-Dauphin " , very friendly and very good for sex, she is the only girl who ask me to wear condom for fucking, total damage 50.000 AR for the night + some beers at the bar.

Beno69
07-04-17, 15:58
...Nothing is free in Mada.
....We are in the poorest country of the world..

The only cheap in Mada are the Pussies.... - Hotels are eighter terrible standard, or not cheap at all! And transport by Air is expensive - by Taxi brousse it's like Camel Trophy or worse. So in the end Pattaya is one of the best price destination if you look what you spend per day - if you know the place and the prices!

Vhaza
07-04-17, 20:35
The only cheap in Mada are the Pussies So in the end Pattaya is one of the best price destination if you look what you spend per day - if you know the place and the prices!Thailand is cheap but sex is expensive and no need remind me that SEX its just 1000 bht ST. The problem is that every minute you are temped to stop at 7/11 and visit Central Festival for shopping. Fuck youngish non Pro is very hard if you over 30 years old. (unless you hit 35 years old girls).

In Africa pussies are nearly free if you are not old. Cost of living is insanely low. But the are other severe limitations that prevent you from living there permanently. (Sex and cost of living are not the only factors). So Thailand now comes again to the top list as retirement destination. Don't forget that you can fly round trip from Bangkok to Kenya as low as 600 USD and fuck around the clock as you rent an apartment as low as 100 usd per month with no commitment or deposit.

However after 3 month for most you will run as fast as you can back to Thailand. Mentioning sex in Kenya the trick is to identify those new comers to Mombasa from other provinces in Kenya. If you hit native or one that already few years in Mombasa / Mtwapa you will discover that she is totally fucked up and you will not survive two days with a girl. So in average its all about one night stand as the gap in culture is to wide. Tana girls are more relax and you can stay with them longer and they are not that problematic. But then you need to spend a month online to get them or get a Pro. In Mombasa they will hit you like flies. 24/7 or if you like 7/11, in Tana you will see nothing daytime.

My take: Live in Thailand and once a year visit Mombasa or Mada and stay the entire time at one place without travelling. (In low cost monthly rented apartment). After you get to back Pattaya take your time to heal from your African adventure.

Gin And Tonic
07-15-17, 20:03
Thailand is cheap but sex is expensive and no need remind me that SEX its just 1000 bht ST. The problem is that every minute you are temped to stop at 7/11 and visit Central Festival for shopping. Fuck youngish non Pro is very hard if you over 30 years old. (unless you hit 35 years old girls).

In Africa pussies are nearly free if you are not old. Cost of living is insanely low. But the are other severe limitations that prevent you from living there permanently. (Sex and cost of living are not the only factors). So Thailand now comes again to the top list as retirement destination. Don't forget that you can fly round trip from Bangkok to Kenya as low as 600 USD and fuck around the clock as you rent an apartment as low as 100 usd per month with no commitment or deposit.

However after 3 month for most you will run as fast as you can back to Thailand. Mentioning sex in Kenya the trick is to identify those new comers to Mombasa from other provinces in Kenya. If you hit native or one that already few years in Mombasa / Mtwapa you will discover that she is totally fucked up and you will not survive two days with a girl. So in average its all about one night stand as the gap in culture is to wide. Tana girls are more relax and you can stay with them longer and they are not that problematic. But then you need to spend a month online to get them or get a Pro. In Mombasa they will hit you like flies. 24/7 or if you like 7/11, in Tana you will see nothing daytime.

My take: Live in Thailand and once a year visit Mombasa or Mada and stay the entire time at one place without travelling. (In low cost monthly rented apartment). After you get to back Pattaya take your time to heal from your African adventure.Can you recommend an airline from BKK and best time of year where there are plenty of girls but not so many punters?

Golfinho
07-15-17, 20:17
Can you recommend an airline from BKK and best time of year where there are plenty of girls but not so many punters?This is not a sexpat destination. You can go anytime. Go now if you prefer cooler weather; January if you like it hotter.

Vhaza
07-15-17, 21:57
Can you recommend an airline from BKK and best time of year where there are plenty of girls but not so many punters?If you fly with Kenya Airways you can stop in Nairobi without additional cost then take a low cost flight with jumbo jet to Mombasa. From December first to Jun 15. The girls from all Kenya will be there. Clubs will be full and pussies will be wet.

Then fly to Tana with the same ticket. Its called Multi destination in their website. The problem in Mada is that there are no plenty of girls in the street as daytime street mongering is impossible in all cities of Mada. But it is very possible in all towns in Mada and very easy. In Mada cities there are no pretty or sexy or anything worthy in the streets. So in Tana you can get something online or go try to get something from the clubs / bars. Alternately you can try Anthalaha, Saint Marry, Mangily / Ifaty etc.

For Mada the best time is from September to Feb but for Tana December to Feb is the best as the temperature get warmer. There are no competitor mongers both in Mombasa and Mada. No one wants to get there.

I am typing this post from sukhumvit nana in BKK and you see more sexy African at night then you will see in Mada. Around Asok BTS and Soi 4. So you can ask yourself why should I fly to Mada and Mombasa? Well the answer is all about the experience and let me explain.

In Mombasa you need to come for two months or so every night and day from Dec to Jun you will see more girls in the streets then you can imagine. At night the area around Catolic churce to Casaurina club is well lighten. One bar next to the other so just sit get a fried chips enjoy the music and very soon you will not be alone. Try to get the new girls that come for a job as they are far better then the one that stays long time in Mombasa. You can girl a girl from No COST to 1000 bob. If you look nice. If not then 2000 bob. In casaurina clubs you will meet unbelievable bodies simple as that. So its not just about sex its about the overall experience. If it was only for the fuck I would tell you to stay around Asoke / Nana BTS.

For Mada things get a bit more complex. If you like comfort stay in Tana and go to the clubs. If you like SSS (Sun, Sex, Surf) then go to a small town / village on the beach by means of flight or get a seat next to the driver (in the windows side) in Cotisse Transport but book one week a head. In Mada you will get extra benefit over Mombasa as more GFE is possible, Some girls has lighter skin, and food is better. However Mombasa has it all in one place without the need to travel 24 hours in a car, the beach in Mombasa is fantastic and you get super hot bodies tall with big butts in ridiculously low cost. Also if you will be based in Mtwapa you will need no taxi at all as you walk 5 minutes from your rented apartments to Casaurina clubs and no time to many street bars.

My recommendation is if you can speak some French go to both, if not, take a 600 usd flight to Mombasa with Kenyan airways exactly on December first. Outside of Dec to Jun there is nothing there.

OK and how Mada look like. Take a look of my Tana girl. My best advice is to go shopping at soi buakhao Pattaya and bring sexy clothes for ladies you can fuck or free with it just stop any girl in the street tell her you came for selling clothes and open a few shops show her the photos on your mobile phone. When she will come to your house to see the item tell her its very expensive so she can not get it for free. Then keep playing and have a nice fuck. I come fully loaded with every sexy item possible from soi buakhao.

Muzungufotsy
07-16-17, 15:59
This is the Madagascar thread so if you want to talk about Kenya go to the Kenya thread and stop comparing both countries since they are totally different.

Kenya airways is a shitty company and stop at Nairobi airport sucks big time. As for the best season to go to Mada it s the dry and cool season unless you are masochistic.

It means May to October period. From December to March it s too fucking hot and humid everywhere and besides it s cyclone season.

As to bring clothes from Thailand it s completely useless since Chinese people do that already and your Tana girl can find the same clothes that you will bring in behorirka anyway.
And if you think she doesn't know you bought them for cheap you are dreaming.This is 2017 there is access to internet everywhere.

Besides the girls always prefer money so they can buy what they really need instead of you fuck them for free and give them clothes that they don't need.

Golfinho
07-16-17, 19:50
Kenya airways is a shitty company and stop at Nairobi airport sucks big time. As for the best season to go to Mada it s the dry and cool seasoonIt means May to October period. From December to March it s too fucking hot and humid everywhere and besides it s cyclone season..Opinion on weather varies: you ever been to Tulear or Sambava when it wasn't hot? Or Tamatave when it wasn't raining too much? Cyclones no one wants to be there for that, but they don't exactly show up every day. Tana in July can be warm in the sun afternoon, downright cold rest of the time- and the girls are all covered up, and not bathed as frequently.

You think Kenya Air is bad, try Ethiopian (and the stop in Addis). Be nice if the Air Mada to Bangkok route comes back, even if it continued on to Guangzhou on an old plane with Chinese, that flight was most always half or more empty. Its been said a Chinese airline will get a route; for now Chinese taking the Turkish air flight. Now, best option for BKK is the Airlink / South Africa flight. Air Mauritius had bad connection last we tried.

About Mada, in general this is no sex tourist holiday or destination. It's just a really, really impoverished place where really poor people- women- have to do things for money to survive. Its funny when you see regular tourists after a week of their exotic holiday where they expected to see things that exist no where else on earth, after they experienced the reality of a no infrastructure country. And these are the French ones with money who ought to know better and can speak the language.

Pedros Needs
07-17-17, 02:43
If you fly with Kenya Airways you can stop in Nairobi without additional cost then take a low cost flight with jumbo jet to Mombasa. From December first to Jun 15. The girls from all Kenya will be there. Clubs will be full and pussies will be wet.

Then fly to Tana with the same ticket. Its called Multi destination in their website. The problem in Mada is that there are no plenty of girls in the street as daytime street mongering is impossible in all cities of Mada. But it is very possible in all towns in Mada and very easy. In Mada cities there are no pretty or sexy or anything worthy in the streets. So in Tana you can get something online or go try to get something from the clubs / bars. Alternately you can try Anthalaha, Saint Marry, Mangily / Ifaty etc.

For Mada the best time is from September to Feb but for Tana December to Feb is the best as the temperature get warmer. There are no competitor mongers both in Mombasa and Mada. No one wants to get there.

I am typing this post from sukhumvit nana in BKK and you see more sexy African at night then you will see in Mada. Around Asok BTS and Soi 4. So you can ask yourself why should I fly to Mada and Mombasa? Well the answer is all about the experience and let me explain.

In Mombasa you need to come for two months or so every night and day from Dec to Jun you will see more girls in the streets then you can imagine. At night the area around Catolic churce to Casaurina club is well lighten. One bar next to the other so just sit get a fried chips enjoy the music and very soon you will not be alone. Try to get the new girls that come for a job as they are far better then the one that stays long time in Mombasa. You can girl a girl from No COST to 1000 bob. If you look nice. If not then 2000 bob. In casaurina clubs you will meet unbelievable bodies simple as that. So its not just about sex its about the overall experience. If it was only for the fuck I would tell you to stay around Asoke / Nana BTS.

For Mada things get a bit more complex.I come from a totally different part of the world and maybe have a different approach but I find what you do to be deceiving and something I would never do.

Always upfront so the lady knows where she stands, if I need to bullshit and trick people I rather give it a miss.

An opinion only.

Pedro.

Amadeuss
07-17-17, 06:03
Opinion varies:
You think Kenya Air is bad, try Ethiopian (and the stop in Addis). Be nice if the Air Mada to Bangkok route comes back,I agree with your observations.

However, lately I took Kenya / KLM from Europe 2 times and was quite happy with the flights and price: about 700 EU Rtn.

Took before SouthAfrikan, Air Mad, AirFrance, Turkish, AirSeychelles / Etihad. Whereas AirSeychelles had the best service. But now they got expensive. And the Turks I don't want to support anymore.

Yes, it does not much matter which time you go. The country got so many climate zones. You got the choice. But if you stick to Tana and the discos at night, then winter time from June to Sept is not a good choice. Can be ice cold at night and the girls are cold as well. But typical Tana-only sex tourists they don't deserve better.

Jiggydus
07-17-17, 07:56
I have flown quite a bit over the past decade and I can say that I prefer flying KLM and Singapore Airlines. I have flown Kenya Airways, Ethiopian, Air France, and Delta. Kenya Airways was not so great years ago but I have noticed drastic improvement in timeliness and onboard amenities. Additionally, their service in first class is quite nice no matter the duration of the flight, and one can upgrade from cattle class to business class if you are willing to pay a small fee (of course, some would scoff at doing such since they expect to receive first class service for free when they have only paid coach class price). Ethiopian Airlines has very hospitable flight attendants, brand new aircraft, and a wide network. I have never flown first class on Ethiopian but it looks nice. The only downside is that a 12 hour layover overnight is sometimes required if one arrives in Addis in the evening, but the airline will put you up in a local hotel gratis. KLM is actually quite good but they don't fly to most of the francophone African countries. Ditto for Singapore Airlines. Air France is okay but I am not impressed by their business class product. It would be great if Delta could fly direct from US to East Africa destinations, but the security standards would have to be raised in order for any US carrier to fly directly to East Africa. I would say flying Ryan Air or Norwegian Air or Easy Jet is a bad experience. I don't fly budget airlines if I can help it.

I have to get to Mada and spend a month touring the country. I totally believe in stimulation and not in mooching off poor people. So I won't be bringing stuff that people don't need.

Opinion on weather varies: you ever been to Tulear or Sambava when it wasn't hot? Or Tamatave when it wasn't raining too much? Cyclones no one wants to be there for that, but they don't exactly show up every day. Tana in July can be warm in the sun afternoon, downright cold rest of the time- and the girls are all covered up, and not bathed as frequently.

You think Kenya Air is bad, try Ethiopian (and the stop in Addis). Be nice if the Air Mada to Bangkok route comes back, even if it continued on to Guangzhou on an old plane with Chinese, that flight was most always half or more empty. Its been said a Chinese airline will get a route; for now Chinese taking the Turkish air flight. Now, best option for BKK is the Airlink / South Africa flight. Air Mauritius had bad connection last we tried.

About Mada, in general this is no sex tourist holiday or destination. It's just a really, really impoverished place where really poor people- women- have to do things for money to survive. Its funny when you see regular tourists after a week of their exotic holiday where they expected to see things that exist no where else on earth, after they experienced the reality of a no infrastructure country. And these are the French ones with money who ought to know better and can speak the language.

Golfinho
07-17-17, 16:38
I have to get to Mada and spend a month touring the country.Its funny how everyone comes all eager with that idea- after having read guidebooks or seen some show with exotic animals and trees. The reality is another thing that will wear you out- as if this country could be 'toured' in a month.

Naked Gunz
07-18-17, 00:15
It would be great if Delta could fly direct from US to East Africa destinations, but the security standards would have to be raised in order for any US carrier to fly directly to East Africa. Hi Jiggy,

Does it have to be Delta, who gives shitty service and old ugly, crusty grandma flight attendants? Kenya Airways was approved for flights out of O'Hare to Nairobi. Am seeing a price of 1000 bucks on their site.

Axel01
07-18-17, 03:07
This is not a sexpat destination. You can go anytime. Go now if you prefer cooler weather; January if you like it hotter.Hi everyone,

Keep in mine that summer is also the cyclone / hurricane and raining season. Basically from November to May, the weather can get very very bad. And it's also the mosquitos season.

If you want to visit the country-side (of Mada '), it can be quite difficult due to the generally bad road's conditions, if it's raining. (Sorry for my syntax).

Mada is being hit by a cyclone almost every year.

Take care and have fun.

Amadeuss
07-18-17, 21:55
Mada is being hit by a cyclone almost every year.

.- and in China there is a bicycle accident every 10 minutes.

Now, where is the popcorn, mate?

SceticoBlu
07-19-17, 07:13
Ethiopian Airlines has very hospitable flight attendants, brand new aircraft, and a wide network. I have never flown first class on Ethiopian but it looks nice. The only downside is that a 12 hour layover overnight is sometimes required if one arrives in Addis in the evening, but the airline will put you up in a local hotel gratisWell yes they have the new Boing 787 now but as already before with the old planes I thought I fly in a fridge and got a flue afterwards.

In addition they not only have the scheduled layovers but a lot of unscheduled time changes, they postpone the same flight many times or simply cancell it if they don't get the plane full and I had to take the next one 3 days afterwards.

Vhaza
07-19-17, 14:13
but a lot of unscheduled time changes, they postpone the same flight many times or simply cancell it if they don't get the plane full and I had to take the next one 3 days afterwards.Don't forget they are expensive not to mention that stop over will cost a fortune. So if you want to fly from Bangkok to mada and stop in Addis they will charge a lot of money for that stop. Kenya airways allows to book very flexible "multi destination" without any fee for stop over. So you can stop in Nairobi in your way to Mada and get a cheap flight of VIP seat at the "Modern coast bus" to Mtwapa to get a good meal at "El Mansure" restaurant.

But lets stop to talk about flights and see what Tana has to offer. And yes don't bring any clothes to Mada its bed idea.

Devil1687
07-25-17, 18:34
Just back from outstanding trip. Here is my itinerary.

Tana-Morondava.

Morondava-Mahajenga.

Mahajenga-nosy-be.

Nosy-be-Diego.

Diego-Ramena.

Diego-Sambava.

Sambava-Cap-Est.

Cap-Est Antalaha.

Antalaha-TanaCan anyone help me with how many days this itinerary will take.

I was in Mada in Feb for a week and did Tana and Morondav.

Thanks.

Amadeuss
07-26-17, 07:12
Can anyone help me with how many days this itinerary will take.

I was in Mada in Feb for a week and did Tana and Morondav.

Thanks.You did a trip, now asking for infos but not give any infos from you.

Take only and not return: that's not how it works here!

SouthEaster
07-26-17, 08:25
Impossible to say. If that itinerary is all overland you have at least 10 days of wearying travel right there. Add on how many days in each place and you have a rough idea.

And yes, if you did a trip give a report. There is little enough up to date info as it is with members only asking and giving nothing.

Southeaster.

Vhaza
07-26-17, 09:57
Their most familiar technique is to gain attention is to pretend that they are "on the ground", ready to meet etc. Then, they start flooding questions without any true intention ever to visit outside Mum house. After a certain amount of time they change name and over again.

If anyone need info the best thing is to jump into the deep water and learn by yourself. ISG is useless for info now. Long time ago it was deviate from the original purpose. I always amazed to see how powerful and open are the reports from other forums such as Thaivisa, Rooshvforum etc. Here you can find mostly debates and arguments from guys that has zero correlation with the country they posting.

Bajuni
07-26-17, 14:38
You did a trip, now asking for infos but not give any infos from you.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar&p=2013991#post2013991.

Vhaza
07-27-17, 05:26
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?905-Madagascar&p=2013991#post2013991.Bajuni,

I have read your report and let me try to help you because I am the only one who knows why the original poster choose that complex route. He was flying from Morondava to Mahajenga since he got it in one ticket. (instead Morondava-Tana and Tana Mahajenga). All trip was 3 weeks.

As the guy was said he visit Mahajenga-nosy-be. Nosy-be-Diego but in fact he bought also one ticket from nosy-be to Diego. Then when the plan stops at Nosy be he told the airline that he lost his luggage so he can not continue to Diego so basically he got "stop-over" in Nosy be with the original ticket to Diego. That's why its look a complex route.

Now, you want to return to Morondava why? And why you can't resize your photos to 640 x 480 resolution? As this is the restriction of ISG. Just resize them.

SouthEaster
07-27-17, 06:17
Indeed he did. My bad. All I will add is that if he takes the same mode of transport for the entire trip he will save a bit of time but it is going to cost a fortune. Good luck.

Also can agree that there are too many arguments and debates. Would it be too much to ask that we try to stick to informative posts and try not to slag each other off? I know the temptation as I have had to stop myself to replying sometimes to know it all or no nothings but I try!

Southeaster.

Muzungufotsy
07-27-17, 09:46
Their most familiar technique is to gain attention is to pretend that they are "on the ground", ready to meet etc. Then, they start flooding questions without any true intention ever to visit outside Mum house. After a certain amount of time they change name and over again.Talking for yourself I guess.

Vhaza
07-28-17, 03:20
Talking for yourself I guess.I think you are correct and I tend to agree. Let see how its works with examples.

Phase 1:

Providing fake info at the first line of the post. (In order to gain Trust).

Phase 2:

Flood with questions in the following lines of the same post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3240-Locations-of-BJ-Cafes-Hot-Toc-s-Blow-and-Go-s.&p=2061085#post2061085.

Member #4716
07-31-17, 17:54
I came across this and was a bit worried. I suppose when I go, I shall stick to the city during the daytime.

http://www.sobikamada.com/fil-info/item/13098-agression-à-morondava-un-touriste-français-échappe-miraculeusement-à-la-mort. Html.

Muzungufotsy
08-01-17, 07:51
I came across this and was a bit worried. I suppose when I go, I shall stick to the city during the daytime.

http://www.sobikamada.com/fil-info/item/13098-agression--morondava-un-touriste-franais-chappe-miraculeusement--la-mort. Html.This guy was lucky indeed.

Vavy Lover
08-03-17, 22:32
... But if you stick to Tana and the discos at night, then winter time from June to Sept is not a good choice. Can be ice cold at night and the girls are cold as well. But typical Tana-only sex tourists they don't deserve better.Yep, Tana winter nights are cold, especially from the Malagasy perspective. I like the crisper weather more, but the girls want to be under the covers, which I don't like, and always have to struggle to get the blanket off them. I've been in Tana and the coasts (mostly Toliara and Nosy Be) in all seasons, and I like Tana more in the summer, Nosy Be more in the winter, and Toliara and the SW is not even an option in the summer.

Vhaza
08-04-17, 06:57
Yep, Tana winter nights are cold, especially from the Malagasy perspective. I like the crisper weather more, but the girls want to be under the covers, which I don't like, and always have to struggle to get the blanket off them. I've been in Tana and the coasts (mostly Toliara and Nosy Be) in all seasons, and I like Tana more in the summer, Nosy Be more in the winter, and Toliara and the SW is not even an option in the summer.The main challenges this days in Mada is mongering opportunities not whether. That's was not the case 10 years ago when girls was flooding the street in every town and cities.

I am a frequent visitor both Mada and east africa and always was a Mada fan. However this days sexy girls cannot seen in the streets in any of Madatowns. (never been to Toliara yet).

So what left is social networks and clubs. Clubs are not what it used to be I remember Pandora disco at Tana full of eager girls now has nothing. Its called now "La Suite 101" I took a photo of the club with GPS tagging on so the location is 1854'41.7"S 4731'36.3"E (copy to google or Google map the name).

So from there to "Manson" there are many clubs but nothing special and that's not a fan walk at night. Going down the stairs to clacier is no go for me at night even with my sharp assault blade.

And for praising Manson, its just a small pickup low class tiny bar defiantly not a place you can enjoy.

Social network in Tana is hard work, Badoo does not have more then 20 girls from 18 to 25 and you also need to remove the restriction to get the "super-power". I fucked a few of them but you need to be prepared a month a head. Getting super-power is easy. Just delete your profile then a message will tell you if you want to change your mind if you get the "super-power" just press yes and you will get it for a week or so. Then when you will do the trick again your profile will be deleted so just create a new one with the same photos and description.

Now, moving away from Tana will not change the amount of uncertainty and many monger mention the term "Boring" and "Nothing to do" for other cities. That's because of lacking of girls activity in the streets. Absolutely nothing there. Also some mongers mention that Mada is not a sex destination and for my view that's depend of the definition. If sex mean just change girls every night as you can easily do in Mombasa then its not a sex destination. But if you want a GFE with one or two girls per trip and you are ready for all the effort associated with spending time in social network then YES. Taking a street walker or a bar girl is an option I am not familiar with but then what the point as many black girls are walking everywhere in Pattaya or east Africa.

So, getting a good one you will need to work hard. Does it worth the effort to come all the way and have an edge over Mombasa? I'm am not sure. For those who wants SSS then don't forget that the real near beach to Tana is extremely far away. (I don't consider Foulpointe as a proper beach) so Nosy-Be, Ramena or Toliara all very far.

Oh yes one smart guy will probably reply with something like that. "Mada is not Pataya or Mombasa, the chasing and challenging is part of the fan and its not for SEX tourist" well, let me rethink about that when I will book the next flight to Mombasa and face a decision to add the Tana route. And trust me no need to educate me about Mada one trip can be successful while other you can be sorry for coming.

SouthEaster
08-06-17, 08:41
Vhaza I am having difficulty understanding what you are looking for or missing. On one hand you claim there is not daytime girls activity in the streets in Madatown by which I guess you mean anywhere outside Tana. Having only been going for 2 years I confess that they are pretty quiet and contribute to the nothing to do atmosphere many mention. I can only guess that in years gone by it was better / different. On the other hand you say it is not an option for you to go with streetwalkers or girls from bars so what would it matter?

Aside from social media which you don't seem too keen on as there are limited options, where do you find your pussy then? Just wondering.

Golfinho, if you are out there I was looking at past posts and saw you mention a new (to me anyway!) club in Tamatave called New York. I have tried to google the location but come up blank. Could you give me a ballpark idea of where it is or an address? I will be there in September after Diego and will file reports along the way.

Southeaster.

Muzungufotsy
08-06-17, 14:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Muzungufotsy
08-06-17, 18:49
New York New York is downtown but forget about it for cheap FLs It caters to Malagasy girls who go there to show off and have already benefactors.

Golfinho
08-07-17, 02:02
club in Tamatave called New York. I have tried to google the location but come up blank. Could you give me a ballpark idea of where it is or an address? .It's located rooftop in building across the street from the Java Hotel. Not our favorite hotel, BTW, as we prefer the Joffre up the rue -- corner rooms in new side -- although their restaurant has gone downhill since new chinese ownership.

SouthEaster
08-07-17, 06:14
Golfinho,

Thanks for the info including the hotel tip. Never stayed there but might have a look.

STB a shame about that. Does not sound like I will be spending much time there!

Pokeris
08-07-17, 06:46
It's located rooftop in building across the street from the Java Hotel. Not our favorite hotel, BTW, as we prefer the Joffre up the rue -- corner rooms in new side -- although their restaurant has gone downhill since new chinese ownership.Most of the time this place was empty on weekdays, even they told me if I want smoke shisha they have it just on weekends. But when I comeback on Saturday its was busy place with many girls. So on weekend its worth to visit. It was on end of may the last time I visited Tamatave. Queens club was the most busy place any day of the week compare with other places.

Golfinho
08-07-17, 19:25
Most of the time this place was empty on weekdays, on Saturday its was busy place with many girls. So on weekend its worth to visit. It was on end of may the last time I visited Tamatave. Queens club was the most busy place any day of the week.Busy on weekends is the story everywhere. Some places don't even open during the week. Queens is nothing but the street girls who are walking around and around the block in front. If that's the kind of action you crave, its on every night.

Muzungufotsy
08-08-17, 07:52
Taxibe will ruin the market like it did for other cities where it has been installed. The owner of this franchise just thinks of his business not of the customers.

I remember Diego when there was Nouvel hotel and Tropical only. At 10 pm you could pick up a girl out of the disco for the time you wanted now you are lucky if she wants to go with you at 1 am only once the show is over or when her friends finished singing or when the stupid gay Mister of the city election is over. The same will happen in Tamatave you will see.

Devil1687
08-10-17, 18:58
My second trip to Mada. This time only 4 days so sticking to tana. RTFF and will follow the advice of senior members.

Cheers. My flight leaves Dubai in 4 hrs to nairobi and then Kenya to Tana. Will be there by late afternoon. Will report.

Thanks to all the seniors.

LoveEastAsia
08-16-17, 14:53
Hello,

I will be in Mada from 24 August to 21 September 2017. No plan yet. Tana of course on arrival, I would like to try some street working girls at night. I done it one time, but every time I was in Tana I always walk a little in Tsaralalana. Many choice but can't speak with them as long as we can do at LE Glacier or Manson. That is a pity because there are some very nice. Then I thought I will go either at sainte marie for the whales if there are still there or the south Fort dauphin or Morondave.

I know already: Tamatave, tana, n7, manakara salary ifaty, Majunga, Diego, nosy be, cote of vanilla antahala sambava.

If someone is in Tana late in August I would pay him a THB and even if someone thinks of going to Fort dauphin or Morondave please message me.

Good trip to all.

Sorry pictures will come later as I have selected many but after it bugs when I want to add another one.

LoveEastAsia
08-16-17, 15:40
I am sure the senior member will find easily where they were taken!

SouthEaster
08-17-17, 14:24
Just got here after a 2 day delay thanks to Air Mauritius. On the plane I met a fellow who works in Tamatave and there is now a Taxi Be there as well as a new club called of all things Pattaya! One of them has rooms on site available for 10000ST or 20000 all night. How handy!

Now for some weird news. I just went to 2 banks in Diego and both refused to take new 100 dollar bills. No explanation given. BFV apparently will if you can get in the door, and offer a real shit rate. Hard to believe since most countries find these bills the most desirable. No idea about 100 Euro notes. My hotel receptionist had no idea but did find me a guy who wanted them and gave me a great rate. They are currently switching notes here so I hope it is not some sort of scam. I will find out tonight when I try to pay for my beer!

Southeaster.

Golfinho
08-17-17, 20:18
Tamatave and there is now a Taxi Be there as well as a new club called of all things Pattaya!
I just went to 2 banks in Diego and both refused to take new 100 dollar bills.Pattaya in Tamatave last December was open only on weekends.

Can you clarify 'new 100 dollar bills'? You mean US, series 2013?

Golfinho
08-17-17, 20:25
a Taxi Be there as well as a new club called of all things Pattaya! One of them has rooms on site available for 10000ST or 20000 all night.On our most recent visit to Tamative, the delightful place across the street from Calypso Hotel had been closed. A private house stocked with girls 24/7 it had been a great resource. Be nice to know if it reopen, or relocates.

SouthEaster
08-18-17, 09:37
I never knew of the place across from the Calypso. That is a shame but maybe they will open again elsewhere. By new I mean brand spanking new US dollars straight from a money changer in Canada. No fold no creases never been in circulation. They did take them at BOA at the airport but will not take them in Diego. As I said no idea why.

Southeaster.

RangeLove
08-18-17, 16:24
Just got here after a 2 day delay thanks to Air Mauritius. On the plane I met a fellow who works in Tamatave and there is now a Taxi Be there as well as a new club called of all things Pattaya! One of them has rooms on site available for 10000ST or 20000 all night. How handy!

Now for some weird news. I just went to 2 banks in Diego and both refused to take new 100 dollar bills. No explanation given. BFV apparently will if you can get in the door, and offer a real shit rate. Hard to believe since most countries find these bills the most desirable. No idea about 100 Euro notes. My hotel receptionist had no idea but did find me a guy who wanted them and gave me a great rate. They are currently switching notes here so I hope it is not some sort of scam. I will find out tonight when I try to pay for my beer!

Southeaster.In June I changed 50,100 and 200 notes without problems.

Maybe 500 would be more difficult because of the high value.

That's the reason why I don't take 500 abroad anymore.

Amadeuss
08-18-17, 20:33
Now for some weird news. I just went to 2 banks in Diego and both refused to take new 100 dollar bills. No explanation given. BFV apparently will if you can get in the door, and offer a real shit rate. Hard to believe since most countries find these bills the most desirable. No idea about 100 Euro notes.
Southeaster.Mada is French territory- not dealing with US. Luckily! Mada business with China is even much bigger. But it doesn't mean you can exchange Reminbi.

And Diego is a port of are&are for the French Marine. Therefore never any problem with the Euro-bills.

SouthEaster
08-19-17, 14:49
Mada WAS a French territory. And despite the Chinese influence the US dollar is still king. I would like to find out what is behind this denial of exchanging 100 dollar notes. It just doesn't make any sense. Damn near every country in the world, especially third world ones loves US dollars. It is very strange. Perhaps some counterfeiting going on and they don't want to take a chance but then why take them at the airport in Tana?

On another note if anyone visits Diego in the future don't bother with a massage outfit called Caline. I called for a "massage complete" and was quoted 70000. After I hung up they texted right away asking if 40000 was OK so I agreed. Imagine my surprise when I got an actual massage! After that the clothes came off and she asked for 60000 more for extra service! Fuck that. Needless to say I won't be using them again! An hour later I was having a beer on Rue Colbert when I saw a girl from 2 years ago. Waved her over and away we went. 2 kids, no beauty queen but a good attitude and excellent head. Saved my day!

Southeaster.

Joe Perez
08-19-17, 17:21
SouthEastern.

It's true, some banks don't take 100 usd and 500 euro bills, specially banks in provinces. Probably they are too afraid to get fake notes.

However, best money exchange is black market in Tana: they will contact you walking in the city center. To avoid problems, arrange a meeting in your hotel's room, they will come easily. Never had a problem in my experience. You can get easily 7-8% better than banks arrange rate (around 100 ariary more for 1 usd or 1 euro comparing with interbank exchange rate, 300 ariary better than banks). If you are not in Tana, check some Indian shops in medium cities; try to talk to the owner and sometimes you can get better rates than banks. However always avoid small provinces and countryside.

Golfinho
08-19-17, 19:32
Mada WAS a French territory. And despite the Chinese influence the US dollar is still king. I would like to find out what is behind this denial of exchanging 100 dollar notes.Always bring Euros to Mada instead of any other currency. For USD $ outside of the major obvious places you may get a merde rate, especially as sometimes you may have to find a shopkeeper to change.