PDA

View Full Version : Mauritius

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Ashsett
10-23-15, 19:33
Hi guys,

Have anyone tries the parlor near telecom, mean you need to take the corridor and go straight, there is a shop selling cloth in green you turn left and take the stairs.

Nobody will know its a massage parlor.

Have anyone tried Tulip is it good, opening and closure time please.

Randy Mike
10-24-15, 09:57
Thanks DesiBoyz,

Do you know of any others, person I'm bringing is actually from Mahebourg and prefers a bit further away LOL.

So somewhere within 15 min by car would be ideal, any direction.

Thanks

There's 3 D guesthouse bt make sure you are nt from. Mahebourg.

While coming frm z airport and upon reahing Beauvallon look fr z football ground on your left. 100 mts ahead Will be z primary school on your right. Turn right AFTER z school. Z guesthouse is just ahead.

Gud luck bro.

KingsMan9
10-24-15, 12:25
I want to exchange contacts, [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Manfield04
10-25-15, 17:54
Can you give more details? Telecom in which town?

Have anyone tries the parlor near telecom, mean you need to take the corridor and go straight, there is a shop selling cloth in green you turn left and take the stairs.

FfwdGuy81
10-26-15, 04:53
Can you give more details? Telecom in which town?Helloç

Opposite telecom Rosehill from Rhill to Belle Rose. There is a shop euro rose furniture, next to it there is a corridor.

Go to the end, turn left you will see a stair. Go up and there you are.

Cheers.

LuckyFuck009
10-26-15, 12:23
Hello

Opposite telecom Rosehill from Rhill to Belle Rose. There is a shop euro rose furniture, next to it there is a corridor.

Cheers.Hi FfwdGuy81,

Have you already tried this MP? Could you please report?

Happy Mongering.

Manfield04
10-26-15, 15:47
Thanks very much mate. The directions you have given are very clear and easy to follow. Will post FR after visit.

Opposite telecom Rosehill from Rhill to Belle Rose. There is a shop euro rose furniture, next to it there is a corridor. Go to the end, turn left you will see a stair. Go up and there you are.

Caselle
10-27-15, 05:55
I am from Port Louis, and here is a summary of what you can have in the city:

1. Edit Cavell MP. The price is OK, place is not so great, and girls used to be really bad looking. They recently hired new girls. For convenience reasons and lunch breaks, it might be just what you are looking for.

2. Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul.

3. Caserne MP. Just opposite Caserne, a stone's throw from bus station, there's this MP. It is similar to Edit Cavell, but girls are better. Some are mature MILFs. Price is same.

4. Abercrombie MP. There is a poor MP close to the Abercrombie Police Station. I never tried it as the women looked dirty.

5. Victoria Station Guesthouse. This is another crappy place. A bar with waitresses and rooms. Very cheap, but you get street hookers.

6. Jardin Compagnie as from 7 pm. Later at night you do get classier prostitutes, but I honestly would never venture in that.

7. Call girls. I know only 3. One of them will travel to your place in her own car, it's only 1,200 for 2 hours full service.

P.S.: Outside Port Louis, there is a nice MP with good service and pricing right next to Panarotti Pizza, opposite QB Municipality.

Please contact me for details and kindly share. I am looking for call girls, if you have details, let me know.I am interest by they call girls. If you can share me somes photos + contact details please!

LuckyFuck009
10-27-15, 09:07
Do you try it? Is there a sign? Can you give more precision?

2"Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul."

Try the waitress in snack Victoria the youngest one from cite la cure.

Just 18 why 500 room plus 1000 rs for her she is girl friendly.

French kiss. No stress from her.

Room dirty upstairs hardly dome drops of water.

I am interesting with phone numbers of call girls and exact place of Hindi girls...Hi LoveEastAsia,

At what time and on what day, did you go at "La Gare Victoria Restaurant et Pensionnat"? I went there several times but there is no action.

Did the girl from Cite La Cure offer anal too.

Do anyone know if Trou Fanfaron Guesthouse is still in operation?

LordMonger
10-27-15, 09:09
Hello fellow mongers,

Here are my reviews:

1. Heart care center Palma Road (Ex. Heavenly care of sodnac) - girls are very much money minded and not above average. Took Sonya not bad good massage skills.

Shower with no door and light very small. Damage 1500 rs for FS + massage 30.

1 hour 700 - not worth it at all.

2. Tulip spa near Phoenix insurance Rosehill opposite M telecom - 500 rs for 40 min girls are not money minded generally. Do not pay ffor BJ higher than 500 as.

They all will accept on that price - 1 k for FS. Took Kevita amazing ass and cute face to fill in. She even let cum in mouth.

3. MP opposite Candos hospital - 500 rs 1 hour. Girls are below average only Anju is OK. Good service but rooms are dirty and very uncomfortable.

Shower is in open air almost.

4. La Louise MP. Rooms are OK some new girls these days but not above average. Try the MILF. Negotiate the price as they claim BJ for 800 and end up doing it for even up to half to amount.

5. Reine de Beauter. All the girls have vry poor massage skills and would accept FS for 1 k - 1.2 k do not go beyond girls are above average but very.

Poor at BJs specially Samantha and Shana. Very good looking girls but poor BJ skills.

6. Victoria station guest house. Street hookers don't go any further girls look like they are on crack.

I have contact numbers of a few hookers with deep throat skills. Contact for more info in exchange of some new contacts.

Zaheer2015
10-28-15, 06:55
Hi all,

Just a request. Could someone please post the proper addresses and directions of the MP's you all refer to.

Edith Cavell.

Victoria station.

Reine de la paix.

Cite la cure.

Etc.

This would be of great help. I have been driving around for hours looking for some of these places.

Thanks in advanced.

Ashsett
10-28-15, 19:03
At what time does it usually closes down please.

Hello fellow mongers,

Here are my reviews:

1. Heart care center Palma Road (Ex. Heavenly care of sodnac) - girls are very much money minded and not above average. Took Sonya not bad good massage skills.

Shower with no door and light very small. Damage 1500 rs for FS + massage 30.

1 hour 700 - not worth it at all.

2. Tulip spa near Phoenix insurance Rosehill opposite M telecom - 500 rs for 40 min girls are not money minded generally. Do not pay ffor BJ higher than 500 as.

They all will accept on that price - 1 k for FS. Took Kevita amazing ass and cute face to fill in. She even let cum in mouth.

3. MP opposite Candos hospital - 500 rs 1 hour. Girls are below average only Anju is OK. Good service but rooms are dirty and very uncomfortable..

Caselle
11-03-15, 07:28
Hello everyone,

I am not satisfied by the girls who work in the MP. Don't you have any contacts of higher call girls?

Manfield04
11-03-15, 17:24
Visited the MP opposite Rose Hill Telecom as described below.

The MP is called S and S. It is of very low value. Poor facilities. The rooms are dull. There were two girls: Karina and Naaz. They told one more girl called Jessica will come later. Rs 300 for 30 minutes massage which was hurried up in 20 minutes and BBBJ for Rs 500. Not worth the trouble.

The MP owners should know that if they cannot provide attractive girls, at least provide a comfortable place for the massage and its follow up.

Gabon1100
11-03-15, 19:21
Hey guys,

Any reviews on Tulip Spa apart from the last one.

Which babes to choose and quality?

Thanks

FfwdGuy81
11-04-15, 04:15
Hey guys,

Any reviews on Tulip Spa apart from the last one.

Which babes to choose and quality?

ThanksHi.

Went there yesterday, took a girl name pretty as kevina won't be in till mid November.

Excellent service from start to finish.

If you want Gabon we can meet rose hill on 5 Nov. 10 am la gare, near taxi stand.

FfwdGuy81
11-04-15, 04:17
At what time does it usually closes down please.Hello,

Heard Kevin is good as short girl with nice ass, Pretty is good as well.

Nice ass and excellent service.

Don Juan 397
11-04-15, 08:25
Was there yesterday morning, one lady and two young girls were there.Command a beer and while drinking I was smiling at each of them and made some sign to show my interest in them but none of them paid attention. Finally after completing my drink I approached the youngest one to have her phone number but said she don't use phone and is ready to have sex only work but she is having her period I ask for the two others and kept waiting but no one seemed interested so I went out.

Don Juan 397
11-04-15, 08:28
Was there yesterday morning, one lady and two young girls were there.Command a beer and while drinking I was smiling at each of them and made some sign to show my interest in them but none of them paid attention. Finally after completing my drink I approached the youngest one to have her phone number but said she don't use phone and is ready to have sex only work but she is having her period I ask for the two others and kept waiting but no one seemed interested so I went out.By the way the network I referred to in the past is no longer active my man is in jail. If anyone has free contacts of ladies who are ready I will be pleased. Thnks.

Barney69
11-04-15, 10:04
Hi there.

Has anyone heard about calyptus spa in qb? Any report on there?

Thanks.

Kevin0225
11-04-15, 10:16
Hi.

Went there yesterday, took a girl name pretty as kevina won't be in till mid November.

Excellent service from start to finish.

If you want Gabon we can meet rose hill on 5 Nov. 10 am la gare, near taxi stand.Hi,

Can you provide more details about the location please?

LuckyFuck009
11-04-15, 15:03
Hi there.

Has anyone heard about calyptus spa in qb? Any report on there?

Thanks.Hi Barney69,

Calyptus Spa is located at Corner of Avenue Rosiers and Avenue Talipot, Quatre Bornes.

But I don't think they offer extra there.

Anyway Happy Mongering.

MrBushido12
11-06-15, 10:01
Hi guys,

I just moved back to Mauritius looking for a decent MP Around Quatre bornes.

Browsing through found a couple of places around QB, was wondering if you guys could tell me where they are and about the quality of service.

1) La Louise MP.

2) Candos MP.

3) Palma MP.

4) Indra. I know where this one is but heard mixed reviews, anyone been there recently that can shed some light.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Manfield04
11-07-15, 19:02
Hello Mr Bushido.

Welcome back to Mauritius. Very glad to learn that you are already acquainted with MPs around Quatre Bornes. Would appreciate if you could visit them and enlighten us on the girls, and the quality of service they provide. Thank you.

I just moved back to Mauritius looking for a decent MP Around Quatre Bornes.

Zentrix
11-08-15, 11:07
The underpass at Caudan. Both actually. Spot girls wearing short loose skirts. Let them walk halfway when climbing stairs. At one point you are bound to see some ass. Have seen thongs, panties, bare ass. Etc. I'm also looking for a quiet spot to masturbate in public.Haha good luck. Am a pro in masturbating in public. The reactions I get are priceless. We can make a great team: the.

ZoliGarcon
11-08-15, 20:57
Haha good luck. Am a pro in masturbating in public. The reactions I get are priceless. We can make a great team: the.Boss. Please do share I'm eager to do so as well!

RWinWin
11-09-15, 10:57
It is found opposite la boutique Etoile D'or. 3 girls were working. 2 of them 0/10 and 1 was a 5/10.

Didn't try anyone.

But the place itself looked OK.

Tropical Heat
11-09-15, 13:14
Hello everyone,

I am not satisfied by the girls who work in the MP. Don't you have any contacts of higher call girls?Same here. The overall service & quality have gone down and more pricey. Who would have thought cunts could grow teeth? LOL.

A general degradation on the MP scene is to be noted. Ex-Sodnac, now White Heart wellness centre is but a shadow of it's former self. The cunts have become greedy and asking Rs 1500 + Rs 500 for 30 minutes. At this rate it's better to commit to a girlfriend and get more honey and better experience! LOL.

The cunts at Megs have upped their prices also for less service. It can be noticed also that some cunts are on drugs so it's better to avoid. It's high time to use our hands more and more guys! LOL.

The cunts at sunsation are plain disgusting. This low-end den of sleeze should be forsaken forever!

I dare not try Elle et Lui considering the price per pussy per minutes. It's a bad deal. A pussy is a pussy so just walk away guys! Remember your hands! LOL.

Have tried the MP behind LE Tandoor and had a good BJ after a long time though. Some young ok cunts there but beware of some fatties as well! Apparent they have moved to Pereybere lately but no idea where exactly. So if anybody has any indication?

So there you go guys. Haven't been on the prowl for quite some time now but was quite disappointed overall. If anybody would like to share some contacts please PM me.

Your inputs are welcome for those who are familiar with MPs in the North particularly.

So cheers & walk away or use your hands more fellas! LOL.

LordMonger
11-09-15, 17:55
These girls thnk they are just too good but truth is the standard is still pretty bad and increasinv prices make me disgust these working girls.

Same here. The overall service & quality have gone down and more pricey. Who would have thought cunts could grow teeth? LOL.

A general degradation on the MP scene is to be noted. Ex-Sodnac, now White Heart wellness centre is but a shadow of it's former self. The cunts have become greedy and asking Rs 1500 + Rs 500 for 30 minutes. At this rate it's better to commit to a girlfriend and get more honey and better experience! LOL.

The cunts at Megs have upped their prices also for less service. It can be noticed also that some cunts are on drugs so it's better to avoid. It's high time to use our hands more and more guys! LOL.

The cunts at sunsation are plain disgusting. This low-end den of sleeze should be forsaken forever!

I dare not try Elle et Lui considering the price per pussy per minutes. It's a bad deal. A pussy is a pussy so just walk away guys! Remember your hands! LOL.

Have tried the MP behind LE Tandoor and had a good BJ after a long time though. Some young ok cunts there but beware of some fatties as well! Apparent they have moved to Pereybere lately but no idea where exactly. So if anybody has any indication?

So there you go guys. Haven't been on the prowl for quite some time now but was quite disappointed overall. If anybody would like to share some contacts please PM me.

Your inputs are welcome for those who are familiar with MPs in the North particularly.

NikkiJoana
11-13-15, 13:48
Hi guys!

I am happy to see how many men is going to a BP to have some good sex.

NikkiJoana
11-13-15, 13:59
Hi guys!

I am very happy to see how many men is going in a beauty parlor to have some pleasure.

Enjoy

KingsMan9
11-14-15, 02:55
Hi guys!

I am very happy to see how many men is going in a beauty parlor to have some pleasure.

EnjoyWhere do you work Nikki?

Jacks007
11-14-15, 14:10
Can you please give More info about the MP at reine de la paix?

Member #4485
11-14-15, 15:03
I'm bored with the fairly conventional massages that we find in the MPs now. I would like to have a nice sensual massage, where the girl knows how to touch you and touches you in the right places to make you aroused. Before eventually finishing it off with whatever you chose. Anyone has had an excellent massage recently?

Same here. The overall service & quality have gone down and more pricey. Who would have thought cunts could grow teeth? LOL.

Idumbam
11-14-15, 16:01
I'm very happy to hear from a lady on this forum. But please nikki tell us more where you work, the place and the exact location and about the quality of the girls who work with you. Thanks nikki.

LadyzKiller
11-15-15, 08:09
Hello Guys,

Its quite a long time I haven't log in.

For those who were long awaiting for a MP in Curepipe, our time has come. Its located in the building opposite to Ste Helene Church, on the ground floor there is a shop called "Mayfair. ".

There is a brown alluminium door, get in & go up the stairs and knock on the door.

The owner is a hot lady but unfortunately she doesn't offer massage.

There are 3 quite good looking girls and a good MILF working there.

The place is clean and comfortable.

Go and have a look and enjoy.

Concerning MP in Eau Coulee, opposite to Etoile the'Or shop, I heard that they increase their price. The place is not worth its price at all.

BigNYou2
11-15-15, 08:10
Is the MP behind LE Tandoor relocated? Where is it now?

Thanks

Antish2911
11-15-15, 20:42
Hello guys.

Anyone know phone number or address for MP.

KingsMan9
11-16-15, 03:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Manfield04
11-16-15, 18:14
Visited Touch and Joy MP in Rose Hill on a Sunday 2 weeks ago. It is found on Gladstone Street.

If you start from the vegetable market and walk along Edward VII street, you turn left after CWA Office and walk along Gladstone Street. Walk straight, you will find a Tamil Temple on your left hand side. You cross the road and continue walking straight. You will find Quincaillerie (Hardware Shop) Bon Marche on the right. It is just there. You climb a brown painted staircase. The MP is located on the first floor.

When I visited the MP, there was only one creole girl, short and a little plump but young, may be in her early twenty. There was another girl at the reception. She was young and very beautiful, may be of Indian origin with long straight hair. She said there were two more girls who were busy. As the only girl was too short for my liking, I left.

DesiBoyz
11-17-15, 05:29
Hi Randy.

Firstly, sorry for late reply. I didn't log on for a long time. Well, there is a newly opened guesthouse in Mare the'Albert, as discreet as a whoring nun, as it is located right in the middle of the Karol kann. I haven't tried it yet though. For directions, while going towards the airport take the old road. Once you reach Mare the'Albert and leave the houses behind, the road will go downhill. There'll be a bus stop on your left. Just after it there's a road leading to the guesthouse, which is visible from the main road itself.

Hope this info will prove helpful to you bro. Let us know about your experience. Enjoy.

Idumbam
11-17-15, 06:45
Hi Randy.

Firstly, sorry for late reply. I didn't log on for a long time. Well, there is a newly opened guesthouse in Mare the'Albert, as discreet as a whoring nun, as it is located right in the middle of the Karol kann. I haven't tried it yet though. For directions, while going towards the airport take the old road. Once you reach Mare the'Albert and leave the houses behind, the road will go downhill. There'll be a bus stop on your left. Just after it there's a road leading to the guesthouse, which is visible from the main road itself.

Hope this info will prove helpful to you bro. Let us know about your experience. Enjoy.Desiboyz, Thanks for this information. Have sent you a private message. Anyone who paid a visit to the mare the'albert guest house please give your report. Thanks.

Crazyguy15
11-17-15, 08:32
Hi guys,

Is there any MP in Curepipe / Floreal / Vacoas?

If so, give more info.

Thanks

Crazyguy15
11-17-15, 11:50
Desiboyz, Thanks for this information. Have sent you a private message. Anyone who paid a visit to the mare the'albert guest house please give your report. Thanks.Hi guys,

Any good MP in Curepipe, Floreal & Vacoas?

Trumpet29
11-17-15, 13:23
Desiboyz, Thanks for this information. Have sent you a private message. Anyone who paid a visit to the mare the'albert guest house please give your report. Thanks.Please provide details.

Manfield04
11-17-15, 18:30
While I was about to reach the gate in view of entering the Touch and Joy MP on Gladstone Street, I saw one woman sitting near the window on the first floor in the building few metres away on the same road but on the left hand side. She whistled at me and signalled me to come in her direction. I stopped for a few seconds to ponder over what she was trying to convey but I continued my way to Touch and Joy MP. However, after I left Touch and Joy MP, the woman was no longer there. May be it is another MP. I will try to find out soon and report.

Manfield04
11-17-15, 19:03
Hello Crazy Guy.

Welcome to the forum! You are really smart since you have been able to find this forum and join it. I guess you can also read, say, last 50 pages of this forum, obtain some information, verify same and write some reports on your experience (s). This will help the community. If you really intend to read the last 50 pages, you will find how many have joined here, requesting for information in one or two posts and have since disappeared. I hope you will not follow them.

Cheers

Hi guys, Any good MP in Curepipe, Floreal & Vacoas?

Ashsett
11-17-15, 19:09
HI all,

Any reviews on the MP near KFC opposite to the municipality, and do you know the MP near Antara book shop Panache Spa I think MP near Telecom in Rose Hill including Tulip, how are they.

Antish2911
11-17-15, 19:09
Shaina I would like to get in in touch with you.

If you're using something like let me know.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ashsett
11-17-15, 19:12
Hi Barney69

Calyptus Spa is located at Corner of Avenue Rosiers and Avenue Talipot, Quatre Bornes.

Anyway Happy Mongering.Hi guya, they do offer extra, went there on Saturday, and took Melanie with her sexy booms fair in colour with rosy pussy.

She looks like shakira in black hair colour. FS for rs1500 30 min was good rating 6/10.

Ashsett
11-17-15, 19:35
Anyone knows if this place offer extra.

Direction from super you take the road near the signal Olier Avenue go straight and turn left on the first road you will spot it on the this road.

Thank you.

Ashsett
11-17-15, 19:36
Any reviews for this place.

Ashsett
11-17-15, 19:37
Where do MP offers masage such as tongue massage, tits jobs, **** rubbing etc.

KingsMan9
11-18-15, 02:13
Hi,

I heard that Shaina is very pretty.

Does someone know where I can find her and usually around what time?

Also how does she look. Her face dressing style, and her body?

Manfield04
11-18-15, 02:33
Would you care to read post #2078 on this forum or so many other such posts before asking any help? What has been your contribution except to ask questions in your different posts? Do you have any experience at any MP? If yes, when will you write a detailed report?

HI all, Any reviews on the MP near KFC opposite to the municipality .

FfwdGuy81
11-18-15, 04:38
Any reviews for this place.Not bad, ask for Pretty or Kevina.

Idumbam
11-18-15, 06:00
While I was about to reach the gate in view of entering the Touch and Joy MP on Gladstone Street, I saw one woman sitting near the window on the first floor in the building few metres away on the same road but on the left hand side. She whistled at me and signalled me to come in her direction. I stopped for a few seconds to ponder over what she was trying to convey but I continued my way to Touch and Joy MP. However, after I left Touch and Joy MP, the woman was no longer there. May be it is another MP. I will try to find out soon and report.Hi Manfield, I think the MP your are referring to is not TOUCH AND JOY, it's beauty touch parlour in Gladstone street. I think TOUCH AND JOY is located in Belle Rose near a ceramic tiles shop, if im not mistaken. Thanks guys.

KingsMan9
11-18-15, 08:15
Hi,

Does anyone know where Shaina works?

Or where I can get a sexy girl to fuck?

Antish2911
11-18-15, 10:51
Hi,

I heard that Shaina is very pretty.

Does someone know where I can find her and usually around what time?

Also how does she look. Her face dressing style, and her body?Me to am looking for her any contact details such skype or facebook because we can't post phone number or email address.

HardJohnny
11-18-15, 12:05
Ok here are some reviews.

Caserne MP Port Louis:

Been there twice already. Nice place but not very discrete. Right on thr main road. The first time took a mature lady. BJ skills were mediocre.

The second time took another girl called Jenny. Her BJ technique was excellent. Has that look in your eyes while blow jobbing technique. Incidentally I saw Sharmilla who used to work at Tulip there but she was occupied. 400 for 30 minutes 600 for BJ.

Sunsation:

Well yes the girls are not attractive and they don't show much interest but they have excellent BJ technique. A late in the day urge pulled me to the place almost closing time. Not much interest shown by girls but took a plumpy one. Tongue action was awesome. It's seedy place but does the job when you need a quick fix. 300 for 30 minutes. 500 for BJ.

St Helene Curepipe:

Went today. Only 2 cabins. Were both occupied when I got there. Returned back. About 6 girls to choose from. Took the MILF. Plumpy body but awesome deep throat BJ. She first said 800 rs then 700. Got it for 600. ID have probably have got it for cheaper if I tried harder. 400 for 30 minutes.

Antish2911
11-18-15, 12:28
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know any MP / Girls with contact details in region: Rosehill, Quatre Borne, Beaubassin, etc which can provide cheapest price.

Idumbam
11-18-15, 12:38
Hi Manfield, I think the MP your are referring to is not TOUCH AND JOY, it's beauty touch parlour in Gladstone street. I think TOUCH AND JOY is located in Belle Rose near a ceramic tiles shop, if im not mistaken. Thanks guys.So or guys, after some phne calls, Ii have noticed that beauty touch MP and touch and joy are the same MP, they keep on adding advertisement in newspapers with different names to attract future mongers. Thanks mates.

Mcr1908
11-18-15, 18:53
HI guys,

Has anyone heard about a strip club which is found in the building found opposite KFC Rose Hill. There is a spa on the ground and used to have a bowling upstairs. Contact in PM if you have any info.

CKoolGuy
11-18-15, 20:15
HI guys,

Has anyone heard about a strip club which is found in the building found opposite KFC Rose Hill. There is a spa on the ground and used to have a bowling upstairs. Contact in PM if you have any info.Hello dude,

That place I know very well. Dunno about the spa you are talking. But it has spar on the ground floor and a pharmacy. Upstairs - its opened from 9 pm. "Sweet Girl" piano bar (the name) but it's a strip club. I have been there very long ago. Dunno what you have these days. It was at Qbornes long before "Casablanca" I think.

Please share MPS / escorts if you have.

Thanks.

ZeeDeek
11-19-15, 04:49
Hi,

Where us Tulip spa situated exactly. Someone can please help.

By the way I have a list of call girls but I cannot share it here.

Antish2911
11-19-15, 07:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

NewLife1234
11-19-15, 07:21
Hi guya, they do offer extra, went there on Saturday, and took Melanie with her sexy booms fair in colour with rosy pussy.

She looks like shakira in black hair colour. FS for rs1500 30 min was good rating 6/10.Hi everyone,

Calyptus spa is a professional health spa only. They don't do any extra there. There are not such name {Melanie} who work at.

Calyptus spa.

Its highly strictly professorial health spa. They don't do any extra and they will never do. Even they has a protocol for a client consent form to fill. If a client ask for extra.

And I guess this is a competitor who is in the spa.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Idumbam
11-19-15, 10:31
Hi,

By the way I have a list of call girls but I cannot share it here.Zeedeek. Please sir read about the previous pages you will know where it is exactly situated. Please sir do make an effort. Thanks.

NewLife1234
11-19-15, 12:43
Hi guya, they do offer extra, went there on Saturday, and took Melanie with her sexy booms fair in colour with rosy pussy.

She looks like shakira in black hair colour. FS for rs1500 30 min was good rating 6/10.Hi everyone,

Calyptus Spa is strictly a professional health spa.

There has been never someone call "Melanie" working in Calyptus Spa.

In Calyptus Spa they don't do extra and they will never do such thing.

Stop saying thing which is not true please.

This is a competitor who is trying to ruin the name of Calyptus Spa.

Thank you

Ashsett
11-19-15, 19:36
Hi,

By the way I have a list of call girls but I cannot share it here.Tulip spa is just after filing station of Rosehill before Telecom, there is a small pathway leading to someone house, just go straight in pathway, on your right there will be a parking, move on close to the house, you will be on an aluminium door Tulip spa (white building), you need to climb the stairs to go up easy to find.

Caselle
11-20-15, 15:58
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

KingsMan9
11-21-15, 01:58
Hi,

Its the first time I am posting. I have visited Hethersett ay Albion, you should have a recommendation to go there. Sweety of HC is the boss there, Justice works there.

There are many girls and the price is fair. Sweety does not not work she only controls the place. It is open 24/7 but you won't be able to enter if you haved not called before. The phone on the board is not in use. There is another one at Flacq and Bluebay will visit and let you know.Where is it situated at flacq?

KingsMan9
11-21-15, 02:16
She's on facebook if you didn't know.

I had her phone number but I lost it. I had talked to her. By the way she was talking, she seemed to be a professional. She also controls a lot of girls.

If you want to go there, you need to book an appointment.

She also told me to describe the type of girl I would like to have.

She offers massage and of course the extras.

I never went there, I got all this info from talking to her.

Look I've reading on this site for quite a while now, but I never went to any MP, just went to Dragon.

So anyone out there with whom I can tag along when going to fuck girls or for discovering new places. Going alone is not so cool.

Being in unity, something like forming a group is far more better.

I know some have more info to offer than others, but hey isn't that what seniors are for.

Everytime a member meets someone, he can share with others who also share periodically.

We can fix a day and time to meet.

WorkHarder
11-21-15, 06:19
Does anyone ever notice those girls in the garden opposite Shoprite Port-Louis.

Do you guys know what they are doing there.

Hope to get some feedback.

Member #4485
11-21-15, 08:52
Does anyone know where Kate from HC is now?

Latest review: Zoya Spa at Flic en Flac. Place is small, but fairly clean. Could provide more privacy in the cabins though. Took a plump girl for 1 hour at Rs 600. Her massage skills were not that great. Then negotiated FS for Rs 1200 and enjoyed it. She sucks well and I could order her around a bit. Overall: 7/10.

Gabon1100
11-21-15, 09:46
Hey guys,

Hope you're all mongering happily! Just wondering if anyone of you can give me the number of Sonia Oodith and Shaina.

Does Shaina has a Facebook like Sonia?

Been hearing quite a lot of them and obviously want to include them in my CV.

Moreover, I got some reviews also:

Been with Veronique last time. Still one of the best in the business. Also, I wanted to let you, unlike Katrina from Elle et Lui, there are some of them who have good attitude and its something that you need to give in order to receive. I'm bringing this up because after a conversation with her, it seems that due to these reason, she does not do GFE. Anyhow, I will give her 8/10 anyway. Damage: Rs2000.

Been also to Elle et lui, took Katty. Still she is very good if you're good to her. Had a great time and guess what, she didn't even check the time to tell me to finish. She was enjoying as I was too. I was even late when we finished. She got a nice body, and cute face too. Ill give her 6/10. Damage Rs2500.

Manfield04
11-21-15, 18:03
I can PM you the number of Sonia if you are willing to share any contact.

Sonia operates from a bungalow which is behind Casuarina Hotel but you must have an appointment before you can go. She also has girls who work for her. She encourages her customers to go for 2 girls. She charges Rs 3,000 for one hour with one girl.

Just wondering if anyone of you can give me the number of Sonia Oodith.

Ashsett
11-21-15, 18:16
Does anyone ever notice those girls in the garden opposite Shoprite Port-Louis.

Do you guys know what they are doing there.

Hope to get some feedback.Please don not take any girl from there, hey are not that clean its only cheap business rs 200 for BJ and 500 full service either somewhere in the woods or any of your place.

My advise do not go with these girls.

WorkHarder
11-22-15, 02:49
Please don not take any girl from there, hey are not that clean its only cheap business rs 200 for BJ and 500 full service either somewhere in the woods or any of your place.

My advise do not go with these girls.Thanks for replying.

Ashsett
11-23-15, 14:22
So or guys, after some phne calls, Ii have noticed that beauty touch MP and touch and joy are the same MP, they keep on adding advertisement in newspapers with different names to attract future mongers. Thanks mates.Hi,

Any MP at Belle Rose someone stated near ceramic tiles where exactly.

Idumbam
11-23-15, 19:05
Hi,

Any MP at Belle Rose someone stated near ceramic tiles where exactly.Hi mates. There is the advertisement in l'express. And the phn number if not pm me I x plain to you how to get there. Thanks.

Ashsett
11-23-15, 20:03
Hi mates. There is the advertisement in l'express. And the phn number if not pm me I x plain to you how to get there. Thanks.Please give me the direction to go there, I know the ceramic house and Islamic college.

Did you go there.

WorkHarder
11-24-15, 03:40
Does anyone know the price at ruby blue for 1 HR or 2.

Idumbam
11-24-15, 10:17
Please give me the direction to go there, I know the ceramic house and Islamic college.

Did you go there.Hi Bro, in fact the MP is under renovation. . call them today they are sharing the same place at beauty touch parlour / touch and joy at rose hill just after the tamil temple and on the right side of the road. Thanks.

Ichigo1234
11-25-15, 10:33
Hi all.

Just noticed that the MP behind LE tandoor is no more there. I've heard they have relocated somewhere else. Can someone please give the direction to their new location.

Trumpet29
11-26-15, 06:07
Hi all.

Just noticed that the MP behind LE tandoor is no more there. I've heard they have relocated somewhere else. Can someone please give the direction to their new location.The MP has been relocated to Perebere just opposite Winners. Nature something.

Trumpet29
11-26-15, 07:43
Hi all.

Just noticed that the MP behind LE tandoor is no more there. I've heard they have relocated somewhere else. Can someone please give the direction to their new location.At Perebere.

WahilA
11-27-15, 20:33

1. Edit Cavell MP. The price is OK, place is not so great, and girls used to be really bad looking. They recently hired new girls. For convenience reasons and lunch breaks, it might be just what you are looking for.

2. Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul.

3. Caserne MP. Just opposite Caserne, a stone's throw from bus station, there's this MP. It is similar to Edit Cavell, but girls are better. Some are mature MILFs. Price is same.

4. Abercrombie MP. There is a poor MP close to the Abercrombie Police Station. I never tried it as the women looked dirty.

5. Victoria Station Guesthouse. This is another crappy place. A bar with waitresses and rooms. Very cheap, but you get street hookers.

6. Jardin Compagnie as from 7 pm. Later at night you do get classier prostitutes, but I honestly would never venture in that.

7. Call girls. I know only 3. One of them will travel to your place in her own car, it's only 1,200 for 2 hours full service.

P.S.: Outside Port Louis, there is a nice MP with good service and pricing right next to Panarotti Pizza, opposite QB Municipality.

Please contact me for details and kindly share. I am looking for call girls, if you have details, let me know.How to be in contact with your post no 7.

MongerAsh
11-28-15, 09:38
I can PM you the number of Sonia if you are willing to share any contact.

Sonia operates from a bungalow which is behind Casuarina Hotel but you must have an appointment before you can go. She also has girls who work for her. She encourages her customers to go for 2 girls. She charges Rs 3,000 for one hour with one girl.Yes would like her contact and will share mine also.

MongerAsh
11-28-15, 09:39
Does anyone know where Kate from HC is now?

Latest review: Zoya Spa at Flic en Flac. Place is small, but fairly clean. Could provide more privacy in the cabins though. Took a plump girl for 1 hour at Rs 600. Her massage skills were not that great. Then negotiated FS for Rs 1200 and enjoyed it. She sucks well and I could order her around a bit. Overall: 7/10.Hello,

Been there several times but never been proposed extras!

MongerAsh
11-28-15, 09:40
How to be in contact with your post no 7.Lets share contacts.

Manfield04
11-28-15, 19:33
How do you intend to share your contact?

Yes would like her contact and will share mine also.

MongerAsh
11-29-15, 10:41
How do you intend to share your contact?I will subscribe. Do you have any subscription?

Manfield04
11-29-15, 19:56
After you subscribe, we can share, in case you have any contact.

I will subscribe. Do you have any subscription?

Flash1985
11-30-15, 21:02
Hi all,

I am currently holidaying in Mauritius and flying back over the weekend, any recommendation of some MP's with fit birds and happy ending is a sure plus.

Please PM me the details.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Manfield04
12-01-15, 03:00
It looks like the Mauritius forum is an orphanage. Every now and then, any Tom, Dick and Harry joins the forum, begs for alms and disappears.

First and foremost, every newcomer who joins this forum or for that matter any forum, should contribute by posting some FRs, share past experience, giving some indications of locations and girls met, charges, performance etc. , then sharing may be considered.

Hi all, I am currently holidaying in Mauritius and flying back over the weekend, any recommendation of some MP's with fit birds and happy ending is a sure plus. Please PM me the details.

MongerAsh
12-01-15, 17:10
Hi Barney69,

Anyway Happy Mongering.True been there today. They offer professional massage.

MongerAsh
12-01-15, 17:11
Hey guys,

Hope you're all mongering happily! Just wondering if anyone of you can give me the number of Sonia Oodith and Shaina.

Been with Veronique last time. Still one of the best in the business. Also, I wanted to let you, unlike Katrina from Elle et Lui, there are some of them who have good attitude and its something that you need to give in order to receive. I'm bringing this up because after a conversation with her, it seems that due to these reason, she does not do GFE. Anyhow, I will give her 8/10 anyway. Damage: Rs2000.

Been also to Elle et lui, took Katty. Still she is very good if you're good to her. Had a great time and guess what, she didn't even check the time to tell me to finish. She was enjoying as I was too. I was even late when we finished. She got a nice body, and cute face too. Ill give her 6/10. Damage Rs2500.Where does she operate exactly?

Anyone had tried Azurev? There's Eva nice girl and good service.

CKoolGuy
12-03-15, 19:55
Hello friends,

I would advise Tulip Spa. Sheetul - Reshma. Lena - if you want more service (front and Back) Brenda! Tulip Spa is at Rose Hill. Next to Total Filling Station (behind restaurant LE balcon).

Quatre Bornes. Don't waste your time and money! And worst of worst is at "Vanessa's salons" I. E ex Hillcrest. They are now near Indian Oil filling station at Palma and the other branch at Flic en Flac (Taj Spa) - been there this week. Money minded and not service minded! So don't go there!

Rose Hill. Near Pain des Iles Bakery. Near auto tuning (VJ computer) - there is a nice Muslim girl during the day. Nice body plus nice service, she does all to make you happy!

Enjoy!

CKoolGuy
12-03-15, 19:58
Check out the new MP at Curepipe. Near cure pipe college. Worth trying it!

Better be there during day time. Much before 4 pm as few girls leave much before closing time!

Enjoy!

Ashsett
12-04-15, 06:52
Hi guy,

Tulips spa a bit expensive but for full service is rs 1200 plus room 500 40 min.

Went with Shaina there because the other girls were below average and some not available.

Did notice one fair in color big booty big tits, chubby overall seems to be good for fuck from behind. Anyone knows her.

What I can say took Shaina as she was only available and average type body small tits peaky.

Went for 10 min massage with her and she suck mi really well, just try this guys I recommend you, her sucking and lick is awesome.

We did first from front she was on me, and then step out the bed and lift her legs to fuck from behind, it was really nice and had shower with her at last.

To recognize her she has a tattoo on her neck.

Rating massage 6/10 BJ 7/10 Full service 6/10 body type 6/10.

GoodAt
12-04-15, 17:11
Check out the new MP at Curepipe. Near cure pipe college. Worth trying it!

Better be there during day time. Much before 4 pm as few girls leave much before closing time!

Enjoy!Thanks CKoolGuy for above info.

Can you please provide more information (for e. G road name, color of MP, nearby shops etc) so that I can locate the MP since I have been near to Curepipe college today but could not find the MP.

Cheers

FfwdGuy81
12-05-15, 04:24
Hi guy,

Tulips spa a bit expensive but for full service is rs 1200 plus room 500 40 min.

Went with Shaina there because the other girls were below average and some not available.

Did notice one fair in color big booty big tits, chubby overall seems to be good for fuck from behind. Anyone knows her.

What I can say took Shaina as she was only available and average type body small tits peaky.

Went for 10 min massage with her and she suck mi really well, just try this guys I recommend you, her sucking and lick is awesome.

We did first from front she was on me, and then step out the bed and lift her legs to fuck from behind, it was really nice and had shower with her at last.

Rating massage 6/10 BJ 7/10 Full service 6/10 body type 6/10.Hi,

Shaina was working a HC Sodnac before, took her once not bad. The chubby girl you are talking about her name is Lena. She was working at St Jean back in 2010 and stop for 2 years. She is back on track.

Concerning the price 1200 is for 2 times if you the the girl.

Cheers

Idumbam
12-05-15, 06:43
Hello friends,

I would advise Tulip Spa. Sheetul - Reshma. Lena - if you want more service (front and Back) Brenda! Tulip Spa is at Rose Hill. Next to Total Filling Station (behind restaurant LE balcon).

Quatre Bornes. Don't waste your time and money! And worst of worst is at "Vanessa's salons" I. E ex Hillcrest. They are now near Indian Oil filling station at Palma and the other branch at Flic en Flac (Taj Spa) - been there this week. Money minded and not service minded! So don't go there!

Rose Hill. Near Pain des Iles Bakery. Near auto tuning (VJ computer) - there is a nice Muslim girl during the day. Nice body plus nice service, she does all to make you happy!

Enjoy!at coolguy. the girl you are referring for at rose hill g&g is shenaz. .. Young and beautiful. Will try her nxt time. Thanks.

FfwdGuy81
12-05-15, 12:54
Hello friends,

Enjoy!Hi,

Just rang the spa. There is no sheet or reshma there?

Please give me correct name.

Prashin
12-06-15, 09:41
Hi,

Just rang the spa. There is no sheet or reshma there?

Please give me correct name.Thanks can we get more precision for the girl near pain des iles? Is it a MP? Can we get clear direction and charge rates?

Cheers.

And where to visit to get the fair skinned girls?

Note: Have been to MP at Curepipe. Only 3 average girls with limited privacy. Not really recommendable for the price charged. Won't visit again.

FfwdGuy81
12-06-15, 13:15
Hello LuckyFuck,

The guy 'FfwdGuy81' said St Jean MP is now in Avenue des Tulip near central supermarket, I guess this is not true, please confirm.

ThanksTulip is now located in Rosehill was this was last year location. Read some post below you will get accurate info.

Idumbam
12-08-15, 08:38
Thanks can we get more precision for the girl near pain des iles? Is it a MP? Can we get clear direction and charge rates?

Cheers.

Note: Have been to MP at Curepipe. Only 3 average girls with limited privacy. Not really recommendable for the price charged. Won't visit again.Well mate was there at G&G on Monday, have to tell you that shenaz is really sexy 25 yrs but she seems younger in age, nice body average boobbs, beautiful pussy with voluptous lips, small ass, . And rapid service, once you enter the cabin she wants to put you out But all girls there they tend to rush. They try to finish you at the earliest. Same thing with Kristel whom I chose some two weeks ago. Massage mediocre. Good blowjob and a good ride. For both girls. But the girls are in a hurry. Beautiful girls there but low service. I have a fair skin girl there I think her name is lorna. Dnt know if I will step there again. Thanks mates.

LuckyFuck009
12-09-15, 20:44
Thanks can we get more precision for the girl near pain des iles? Is it a MP? Can we get clear direction and charge rates?

Cheers.

Note: Have been to MP at Curepipe. Only 3 average girls with limited privacy. Not really recommendable for the price charged. Won't visit again.What about the quality of the service and price?

FfwdGuy81
12-10-15, 03:45
Well mate was there at G&G on Monday, have to tell you that shenaz is really sexy 25 yrs but she seems younger in age, nice body average boobbs, beautiful pussy with voluptous lips, small ass, . And rapid service, once you enter the cabin she wants to put you out But all girls there they tend to rush. They try to finish you at the earliest. Same thing with Kristel whom I chose some two weeks ago. Massage mediocre. Good blowjob and a good ride. For both girls. But the girls are in a hurry. Beautiful girls there but low service. I have a fair skin girl there I think her name is lorna. Dnt know if I will step there again. Thanks mates.Went there yesterday, met Shenaz on the way. Took her for a service. Have to say not bad but would rate 5/10. Not as described. Would prefer some girls like the one in Tulip.

FfwdGuy81
12-10-15, 03:48
What about the quality of the service and price?Every time you pay rs1500.

If you go 20 times a year makes you rs30 k like a month salary.

VoleDemort
12-10-15, 10:29
Anyone know any MP at Terre Rouge.

Idumbam
12-10-15, 17:09
Went there yesterday, met Shenaz on the way. Took her for a service. Have to say not bad but would rate 5/10. Not as described. Would prefer some girls like the one in Tulip.Hi mate who are you referring to, at Tulip? Is it Shaina? Tell the name. Thanks ffwdguy81.

Idumbam
12-10-15, 17:13
Every time you pay rs1500.

If you go 20 times a year makes you rs30 k like a month salary.If you would have a girl friend you would have paid more in term of gifts, lunch, dinner, time it's better to fuck, pay and bye bye. No attachment. .

Trumpet29
12-14-15, 05:56
Hi guy,

Rating massage 6/10 BJ 7/10 Full service 6/10 body type 6/10.I am a regular at Tulip. Have to say it is one the best because most of them are below standard.

Shaina is OK and kind but she has got small tits. Body is not so good.

The fair skin color girl with booty big tits is very greedy. She asked for Rs 800 for hand and blow job only. Negotiated to only Rs 700. She won't budge and she never removed her knickers. I saw only her boobs. She is a bit round. I do not recommend her mate. Keep away. Some girls there are really very below standard.

Randy Mike
12-14-15, 13:24
Does anyone know the price at ruby blue for 1 HR or 2.Rs 600 a few months ago. The guy will say 1 h but they are a bit flexible. Negotiate upfront though.

Couple of other places which are cheaper and where you pay for 1/2 day.

Check out the facebook buy / sell pages and you will see them advertised with some regularity.

Cheers

Stefan98
12-17-15, 08:45
Hi everybody,

I am new here and I hope you can give me some tips and I promise I will post my experience here.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Port Louis what MP you think would be the best to visit? Casern would be very convenient for me what is your experience?

DesiBoyz
12-17-15, 11:42
Any more info about z 1 at blue bay bro?

Don Juan 397
12-18-15, 14:00
Can anyone state the exact location of the MP near Casernes P louis. Tried to look for it but in vain, found a beauty saloon but no way to reach it.

Idumbam
12-18-15, 17:05
Can anyone state the exact location of the MP near Casernes P louis. Tried to look for it but in vain, found a beauty saloon but no way to reach it.Hi mates. Send me a pm. I will send you the phn number of the the caserne MP. Its name is *self healing *. Thanks mates.

ExxxPat
12-20-15, 19:09
Hi guys,

Visited MP in QB above bookie shop near police station at Quatres Bornes yesterday. Usual beauty parlour front in a house, clean enough. Creole MILF offered half-hour for 400,45 mn 500,1 HR 600.

Two girls available with painted faces like sluts but very sweet behavior. Choose the younger one, Nishtha- twenties, medium fair but a little belly. On way to the room saw Axelle slim black sexy-cute with frangipani flower in hair. She was wearing a tiny skirt and crop top with pink bra straps on view. She has crooked teeth but I found her hot enough to drop the other girl who was very sweet about it. Sorry, next time.

Axelle offered FS for 1000, down from 1500. Started massage, waste of time. Then she stripped to her pink bra and panties and continued. My dick was hard on the flip and she sweetly and innocently asked me if I was ready. Boy, was I!

She has cute little boobs and a nice ass. Doesn't like tit-sucking or tit-mauling. Wasn't very cooperative but made up in sweetness. BJ skills fair but her tarted up face with golden eye-shadow and cherry hot lips around my tool made up for it. Banged her like priests do nuns, then moved to floor in doggy. She stood with cute chocolate buns in the air and hands flat on floor, a first for me. Came in shudders.

Chatted to fill time. Sweet company (apart from the fuck).

Stay safe.

KingsMan9
12-22-15, 12:00
If I buy a subscription, will anyone want to share contacts? It will be pointless to buy a subscription, if no one would share!

Hi,

Are you suggesting that yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Idumbam
12-22-15, 16:41
If I buy a subscription, will anyone want to share contacts? It will be pointless to buy a subscription, if no one would share!

Hi,

Are you suggesting that yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

JacksonHello mates, we are here to help. If I get a private message. Or if you need some contacts any senior members will help you. Kingman. . Thanks.

Ashsett
12-22-15, 19:40
HI all,

Any parlour in belle rose.

Don Juan 397
12-26-15, 13:33
Hi mates. Send me a pm. I will send you the phn number of the the caserne MP. Its name is *self healing *. Thanks mates.Thanks bro, finally found it. Previously it was near High school college Moka street, now it moved there. For those who want the exact location. When you stand near line barracks police station. The filling station is on your right, move as if you are going towards venus or GRNW, ahead lies magasin St. Ptrick on your right, keep on moving you will find bismillah snack and a few metres ahead is a yellow door on the right the parlour is there in the corridor. So good luck to those who want to give a try.

Mcr1908
12-30-15, 06:11
Thanks bro, finally found it. Previously it was near High school college Moka street, now it moved there. For those who want the exact location. When you stand near line barracks police station. The filling station is on your right, move as if you are going towards venus or GRNW, ahead lies magasin St. Ptrick on your right, keep on moving you will find bismillah snack and a few metres ahead is a yellow door on the right the parlour is there in the corridor. So good luck to those who want to give a try.Hi DonJuan,

Can you tell how was the service and the girls there.

Cheers

WeinStarXX
12-30-15, 22:55
Guys,

Do you know of any good MP in Trou aux Biches I could go to. Need some end of year action.

KeepItBurnin
12-31-15, 19:35
Hi DonJuan,

Can you tell how was the service and the girls there.

CheersTested it today. It sucks.

Antish2911
01-02-16, 12:44
Hi guys,

Fake information on this site.

I'm Shaina and I'm not working at Palma I'm at Rhill behind LE Balcon restaurant.Dear Shaina,

I can't inbox you maybe your private messaging is off so am already a paid members could you inbox me you contact details.

Antish2911
01-02-16, 12:47
Hello guys,

Am a paid member could you inbox me Some MP contact details or some girls phone number.

Antish2911
01-02-16, 16:44
Anyone have contact details of any MP or massage girls.

Please inbox me.

Antish2911
01-02-16, 21:23

5. Victoria Station Guesthouse. This is another crappy place. A bar with waitresses and rooms. Very cheap, but you get street hookers..Could you inbox some contact details of any MP or call girls.

ExxxPat
01-03-16, 11:50
Thanks to directions on this forum, I found the MP opposite St Helene Church in Curepipe. I followed a slim creole girl in a tight brown skirt up the steps, entranced by her bubble butt jiggling a foot from my face.

There were three other girls inside including one MILF sprawled on the sofas. I do not rate girls as I find all of them sexy in their own way. Visual hotness does not always guarantee good attitude but a plain looking girl almost always gives great service. I chose a slim Hindu girl, Alisha. She has a cute slutty face and a light athletic body that seemed made for action. I was offered the usual 600 for an hour of massage.

Once inside, we went through the motions of massage on feet, legs and back. A bit of chatting and rubbing later she asked me whether I wanted 'plus'. By now, I was totally sold on the sexy beauty spot above her lip and agreed for FS at 1 K. She stripped to her bra and boy shorts and I told her to continue with a BJ to get me in the mood. She turned on some music on her mobile phone, probably a signal to others that things would be heating up (or to cover the sounds as the partition walls are very thin). Soon I had her black nude body under me on the narrow table. Though passive, she let me lick her all over and suck on her perky little tits, but no kissing on lips. She was not very comfortable with my dick in her pussy so I let her finish me off with a HJ / BBJ combo.

Showering did not seem an option as the cubicles open onto the common area and I saw no bathroom close enough to run to with a towel wrap. There was a dude and chick in the other cabin and I could hear them shifting furniture.

When I emerged, I saw Manisha, if that's her name, a hot fuller-bodied sizzler that my dick recalls drilling at RdB months ago. She seemed in charge, and in her tight jeans and tee-shirt looked very fuckable. So many girls, so little time.

I'll be back, to fuck Manisha, if that is her name. Or even if it isn't.

Johnleeman
01-03-16, 23:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

JamesWatson31
01-04-16, 07:48
Thanks to directions on this forum, I found the MP opposite St Helene Church in Curepipe. I followed a slim creole girl in a tight brown skirt up the steps, entranced by her bubble butt jiggling a foot from my face.

There were three other girls inside including one MILF sprawled on the sofas. I do not rate girls as I find all of them sexy in their own way. Visual hotness does not always guarantee good attitude but a plain looking girl almost always gives great service. I chose a slim Hindu girl, Alisha. She has a cute slutty face and a light athletic body that seemed made for action. I was offered the usual 600 for an hour of massage.

Once inside, we went through the motions of massage on feet, legs and back. A bit of chatting and rubbing later she asked me whether I wanted 'plus'. By now, I was totally sold on the sexy beauty spot above her lip and agreed for FS at 1 K. She stripped to her bra and boy shorts and I told her to continue with a BJ to get me in the mood. She turned on some music on her mobile phone, probably a signal to others that things would be heating up (or to cover the sounds as the partition walls are very thin). Soon I had her black nude body under me on the narrow table. Though passive, she let me lick her all over and suck on her perky little tits, but no kissing on lips. She was not very comfortable with my dick in her pussy so I let her finish me off with a HJ / BBJ combo.

Showering did not seem an option as the cubicles open onto the common area and I saw no bathroom close enough to run to with a towel wrap. There was a dude and chick in the other cabin and I could hear them shifting furniture.

When I emerged, I saw Manisha, if that's her name, a hot fuller-bodied sizzler that my dick recalls drilling at RdB months ago. She seemed in charge, and in her tight jeans and tee-shirt looked very fuckable. So many girls, so little time.

I'll be back, to fuck Manisha, if that is her name. Or even if it isn't.Thanks for the great post and also for the humour.

LuckyFuck009
01-04-16, 07:57

Once inside, we went through the motions of massage on feet, legs and back. A bit of chatting and rubbing later she asked me whether I wanted 'plus'. By now, I was totally sold on the sexy beauty spot above her lip and agreed for FS at 1 K. She stripped to her bra and boy shorts and I told her to continue with a BJ to get me in the mood. She turned on some music on her mobile phone, probably a signal to others that things would be heating up (or to cover the sounds as the partition walls are very thin). Soon I had her black nude body under me on the narrow table..Great report dude.

Ichigo1234
01-05-16, 13:40
Hey guys could you give some update on location where we can get guest house or brothel in the north region preferably. We need to have updated location for 2016 and new massage parlour location also.

There is a new massage parlour in the round about of mont choisy just at the end of pointe aux cannonier has someone been there? Do you know if they offer extra?

Antish2911
01-06-16, 09:13
Hello mates, we are here to help. If I get a private message. Or if you need some contacts any senior members will help you. Kingman. . Thanks.Could you share some contact me girls and massage parlour.

JerryManu
01-06-16, 16:42
I know what is available in Grand Baie / Pereybère. Anyone's got contacts further north?

LuckyFuck009
01-06-16, 16:43
Could you share some contact me girls and massage parlour.Antish, check your PM. The real actions are through PM here as we can't share contacts in the open forum.

RidergGhost33
01-06-16, 19:43
Tested it today. It sucks.Hi DonJuan,

Could you tell me what exactly sucks about it, as I'm planning to go there in a few days.

Thanks

FlamingoBoo
01-07-16, 06:28
Antish, check your PM. The real actions are through PM here as we can't share contacts in the open forum.Hi LuckyFuck009,

Could you send me a message too, I would be interested in some contacts.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ashsett
01-08-16, 19:26
Hi guys,

Please note there is a new MP near pharmacy Olier Belle-Rose, road from super you to Calife Belle Rose.

Check it out guys whether worth or not.

KeepItBurnin
01-08-16, 23:39
Hi DonJuan,

Could you tell me what exactly sucks about it, as I'm planning to go there in a few days.

ThanksThe girls were all not good looking.

Idumbam
01-09-16, 10:44
Hi guys,

Please note there is a new MP near pharmacy Olier Belle-Rose, road from super you to Calife Belle Rose.

Check it out guys whether worth or not.Have been there to have a look in December 2015 . The girls are below average. I made an about turn and go away. Thanks. Mates.

Idumbam
01-09-16, 10:47
Hi mates. Can anyone help to give information concerning guest house with girls in quatre bornes and rose hill. ?I know there is one in ste croix and dragon in flacq. Can anyone confirm if there exist in rose hill and quatre bornes. Thanks.

RidergGhost33
01-09-16, 15:13
The girls were all not good looking.Oh I see. How about the actual experience though, the girl did a good job? Or did you just leave after seeing them? Also could you tell me about the pricing there?

Thanks

KeepItBurnin
01-10-16, 06:37
Oh I see. How about the actual experience though, the girl did a good job? Or did you just leave after seeing them? Also could you tell me about the pricing there?

ThanksMate I left straight away. There were only 2 girls. None of them looked good so I left. It makes Edith Cavel look good.

RidergGhost33
01-12-16, 09:16
Mate I left straight away. There were only 2 girls. None of them looked good so I left. It makes Edith Cavel look good.Oh I'm going there tomorrow to see it for myself. I know in the corridor there is a hair salon, is the MP right next to it or do you have to go up the stairs? Also if you could tell about the pricing there that would be great.

Thanks

Member #4709
01-14-16, 15:33
Can anyone please message me phone numbers and / or locations of some good girls for action?

Member #4709
01-14-16, 18:48

Once inside, we went through the motions of massage on feet, legs and back. A bit of chatting and rubbing later she asked me whether I wanted 'plus'. By now, I was totally sold on the sexy beauty spot above her lip and agreed for FS at 1 K. She stripped to her bra and boy shorts and I told her to continue with a BJ to get me in the mood. She turned on some music on her mobile phone, probably a signal to others that things would be heating up (or to cover the sounds as the partition walls are very thin). Soon I had her black nude body under me on the narrow table. Though passive, she let me lick her all over and suck on her perky little tits, but no kissing on lips..Hey mate,

Were the girls good looking? How safe and discreet is the place? Can you inbox me the contact number and / or exact location please?

Member #4709
01-14-16, 18:54
Went there yesterday, met Shenaz on the way. Took her for a service. Have to say not bad but would rate 5/10. Not as described. Would prefer some girls like the one in Tulip.Hey mate,

Can you inbox me the contacts for Shenaz and Tulip? Looking for a decent FS.

Trumpet29
01-15-16, 14:17
Went to g and g yesterday. Chose Shenaz. She is very rushy. Not good service. Avoid her mates.

Joe11
01-16-16, 15:51
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me contacts of creole type callgirls or contacts of MP where I can find nice black girls?

Thanks.

Member #4709
01-16-16, 16:05
I am a regular at Tulip. Have to say it is one the best because most of them are below standard.

Shaina is OK and kind but she has got small tits. Body is not so good.

The fair skin color girl with booty big tits is very greedy. She asked for Rs 800 for hand and blow job only. Negotiated to only Rs 700. She won't budge and she never removed her knickers. I saw only her boobs. She is a bit round. I do not recommend her mate. Keep away. Some girls there are really very below standard.Hey mate,

Can you provide me the contact number and location for Tulip?

Joe11
01-16-16, 17:19
Can you inbox me the contact of this MP please, thanks in advance!

Invoker
01-16-16, 19:38
When you guys visit a MP.

Please comment about:

Air Conditioning or not. Fan or not.

Hygiene or not. (Washroom).

How many ladies and how many MILFs.

Thank you.

I was mongering (bonking) outside of Mauritius. But now I see MP in the capital are not receiving positive comment.

So I was thinking to visit those of Curepipe, QB and Rose-Hill.

I am a great fan of bonking in the apartment the massage lady rents rather than going to MP.

This is better in terms of security.

Its ridiculous to see the Caserne MP operating right in front of what you know.

So my hit list is:

Bon Pasteur.

Reine de Beaute.

Behind LE Balcon Restaurant.

St Helene Curepipe MP.

So I want a Sensei to guide me which one I should hit 1st.

Thank you.

KeepItBurnin
01-19-16, 13:35
Escorts are rare and expensive mate.

Hi guys,

Can anyone give me contacts of creole type callgirls or contacts of MP where I can find nice black girls?

Thanks.

Manfield04
01-19-16, 20:10
Escorts are not rare! They are expensive indeed, thus not everyone can afford them. However, they are discreetly available to those who have their contacts and cash to pay and entertain them.

Escorts are rare and expensive mate.

Manfield04
01-19-16, 20:14
You can easily find black girls at Jardin de la Compagnie in Port Louis or along Route Nicolay in Roche bois and even in MPs in Rose Hill. It's so easy.

Hi guys, Can anyone give me contacts of creole type callgirls or contacts of MP where I can find nice black girls? Thanks.

JamesWatson31
01-20-16, 12:27
Hi guys,

Thanks.Almost all the girls in MP's are Creole and Black. There are a few Indians but it is not usual.

Trumpet29
01-22-16, 06:06
Friends,

Here are my experiences:

G & G Rosehill= very rushy service. Place is very clean. Girls are OK.

Coin Ideal RH= very dirty cheap entrance but depends on girls for fees. Some are greedy.

Opposite Telecom RH= Not bad service. Naz is quite nice.

Tulip RH= Good service for Rs1,000 but some girls are greedy.

Please share your experiences friends.

Member #4709
01-22-16, 19:22
Friends,

Here are my experiences:

G & G Rosehill= very rushy service. Place is very clean. Girls are OK.

Coin Ideal RH= very dirty cheap entrance but depends on girls for fees. Some are greedy.

Opposite Telecom RH= Not bad service. Naz is quite nice.

Tulip RH= Good service for Rs1,000 but some girls are greedy.

Please share your experiences friends.Hey mate,

Can you message me / explain to me how to get to G&G and Tulip? I have been looking for a FS but I have no idea where to go to. Will obviously share my experience once I go for it.

Joe11
01-24-16, 19:17
Jardin la Compagnie! A bit hard core there. I was thinking of something more underground.

LuckyFuck009
01-25-16, 22:46
Jardin la Compagnie! A bit hard core there. I was thinking of something more underground.It is risky too. Better Victoria Guesthouse or Trou Fanfaron Guesthouse.

Trumpet29
01-28-16, 06:02
Hey mate,

Can you message me / explain to me how to get to G&G and Tulip? I have been looking for a FS but I have no idea where to go to. Will obviously share my experience once I go for it.G&G MP is at RHill near between VJ Computers and the a bakery. You have to walk in a small parking and get inside. It is a hair salon Marion. Walking towards be Bassin from RH it is on the right after the Sookee filling station.

Tulip is between Phoenix Insurance and Filling station at RH near Telecom.

You take corridor and see sign.

Please read previous reports they are very clear.

KeepItBurnin
01-28-16, 11:06
Escorts are not rare! They are expensive indeed, thus not everyone can afford them. However, they are discreetly available to those who have their contacts and cash to pay and entertain them.If you got numbers share in private. Got friends coming over for holidays.

Member #4709
01-28-16, 18:44
If you got numbers share in private. Got friends coming over for holidays.Would like some numbers too, if possible.

Member #4709
01-28-16, 18:45
G&G MP is at RHill near between VJ Computers and the a bakery. You have to walk in a small parking and get inside. It is a hair salon Marion. Walking towards be Bassin from RH it is on the right after the Sookee filling station.

Tulip is between Phoenix Insurance and Filling station at RH near Telecom.

You take corridor and see sign.

Please read previous reports they are very clear.Thanks mate. Will try it soon. Do they work everyday? And do you need to call them or something before going?

Antish2911
02-01-16, 19:33
Does anyone know where can i get tantric massage.

Member #4709
02-02-16, 18:28
Can anyone tell me if I can just go there at anytime? Or do I have to call a number before going? Please, someone reply me.

ImWanted999
02-03-16, 18:55
Can anyone tell me if I can just go there at anytime? Or do I have to call a number before going? Please, someone reply me.You can go anytime. Better you call first and it can be full.

ImWanted999
02-03-16, 19:02
Hi mongers,

Been mongering since a long time now. But only massage parlors.

I can say that level gone really down now and not interested anymore to go to these ugly places. Apart from Elle et lui in Pereybere but expensive.

Agree to pay higher prices but looking now for quality. Can someone PM me some numbers and photos if possible.

Thanks

Member #4709
02-04-16, 15:50
You can go anytime. Better you call first and it can be full.Hey mate,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Can you PM me Tulip's contact number please? Or anyone else, please?

Member #4709
02-04-16, 17:30
Hi mongers,

Been mongering since a long time now. But only massage parlors.

I can say that level gone really down now and not interested anymore to go to these ugly places. Apart from Elle et lui in Pereybere but expensive.

Agree to pay higher prices but looking now for quality. Can someone PM me some numbers and photos if possible.

ThanksCan you please PM me the contact number for Elle Et Lui? Cheers mate.

BoBody
02-05-16, 14:31
Hi,

Could you please let me know what do I need to do to be able to PM. Is there a fee / subscription to be paid? How do I do that.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Antish2911
02-10-16, 17:13
Does anyone know any massage parlor with full service or any girls which offer massage with FS in hotel, room, and etc.

Please inbox me any contact number.

Am a paid member.

If you want to share you can inbox me.

Thanks a lot.

Antish2911
02-10-16, 17:21
It is risky too. Better Victoria Guesthouse or Trou Fanfaron Guesthouse.Do you have any contact number of Victoria Guesthouse or Trou Fanfaron Guesthouse.

Member #4709
02-14-16, 17:49
I went to Elle et Lui today. The place is great. However I was offered only Massage and no FS. It was my first time there. Will try again to see if I can get FS. Can anyone tell me how to initiate FS?

BKeess
02-15-16, 12:38
Went to Victoria Guesthouse last week.

The girl was great. Hope to visit again soon.

Firestorm9
02-16-16, 14:06
Hey there folks,

I recently heard from Kate (ex. HC) about a new MP in Mon. Choisy. There were 3 girls working at the time (I chose Kate for old times sake, 8/10). Damage: 500 at counter, 1800 FS.

As for the location: going from Mon. Choisy towards trou aux, about 200 m after the premises of the ex MCB branch, make a left turn, you should a supermarket named "Choisy royal" on your left. If you continue along the road, on the side of the supermarket itself.

You will see a stairway. The MP is actually on the first floor of the choisy royal.

I forgot to get the GPS coordinates but will surely do on my next visit and share.

Antish2911
02-16-16, 19:07
Went to Victoria Guesthouse last week.

The girl was great. Hope to visit again soon.Do you have contact details?

Antish2911
02-16-16, 19:24
Hey guys,

Been also to Elle et lui, took Katty. Still she is very good if you're good to her. Had a great time and guess what, she didn't even check the time to tell me to finish. She was enjoying as I was too. I was even late when we finished. She got a nice body, and cute face too. Ill give her 6/10. Damage Rs2500.

How to be in contact with your post no 7.Can you give me contact details about your post number 7.

ImWanted999
02-25-16, 15:43
Hi guys,

Can you send me in private some phone numbers of girls. I need it for this week end.

Thanks.

FfwdGuy81
02-25-16, 20:37
Hi guys,

Can you send me in private some phone numbers of girls. I need it for this week end.

Thanks.Lots at night near coin ideal.

JamesWatson31
03-01-16, 08:41
Lots at night near coin ideal.Be careful with any type of street girl. And there are lots of police about as well.

ExxxPat
03-04-16, 21:25
Visited White Heart Care MP at Palma.

It was still closed but my radar was drawn to a hot woman in a red see-through miniskirt talking to someone nearby. My dick and I prayed and the mongering gods answered our prayers. The sexy vision swung around on her heels and sashayed towards the MP and entered.

I followed and was met by Kelly- fair, not-slim, with glasses- who gave me the rates: this MP is costlier but cleaner than most others. I requested for the girl in the red skirt ('my sister'- she said) and my wish was granted.

It was the legendary Veronique! What a woman! She began a professional massage and a few minutes later asked me my long-term plans. What I agreed to pay for FS was higher than usual but nothing compared to what I received. A total GFE: that girl is so sexy and sweet, so hot and so gentle, that I fell in love.

The big mirror on the wall was blushing by the time we were spent. And when I lay panting and drained, Veronique put on that slutty one-size small white masseuse's coat over her nude body still glistening with my sweat, and damn, wasn't I hard again.

Sadly, my client would not wait and I had to rush.

Veronique is possibly the best P2P fuck I've had in Mauritius. Take care of her and be nice to her, guys.

Idumbam
03-05-16, 06:30

It was still closed but my radar was drawn to a hot woman in a red see-through miniskirt talking to someone nearby. My dick and I prayed and the mongering gods answered our prayers. The sexy vision swung around on her heels and sashayed towards the MP and entered.

I followed and was met by Kelly- fair, not-slim, with glasses- who gave me the rates: this MP is costlier but cleaner than most others. I requested for the girl in the red skirt ('my sister'- she said) and my wish was granted.

It was the legendary Veronique! What a woman! She began a professional massage and a few minutes later asked me my long-term plans. What I agreed to pay for FS was higher than usual but nothing compared to what I received. A total GFE: that girl is so sexy and sweet, so hot and so gentle, that I fell in love.

The big mirror on the wall was blushing by the time we were spent. And when I lay panting and drained, Veronique put on that slutty one-size small white masseuse's coat over her nude body still glistening with my sweat, and damn, wasn't I hard again.

Veronique is possibly the best P2P fuck I've had in Mauritius. Take care of her and be nice to her, guys.Well Expatt. The normal price is 1 K for FS. Even Veronik will accept this price. She is great yes. But because you are an xpatt that's why. They may be have over-charged. Are they still at palma. Or moved to curepipe.

JamesWatson31
03-05-16, 19:14

Veronique is possibly the best P2P fuck I've had in Mauritius. Take care of her and be nice to her, guys.Never pay more than 1000 rs for FS. None of them are that good anyway. LOL.

KenReycruz
03-06-16, 19:18
Been mongering for years (abroad as well) but new to this website. Wanted to share some ratings. Lost count but I must have fucked over 30 different women.

A few places I have visited (past and present) and ratings:

Visited over a year ago:

St Jean MP: 8/10.

Sodnac Heavenly Care: 6/10.

La Louise: 1/10.

Babs La Marie: 5/10.

Curepipe: 2/10.

Visited less than a year ago:

Port Louis (Caserne): 4/10.

Tulip Rose Hill: 7/10.

Curepipe (St Helene): 3/10.

I have been generous with the ratings.

Just a few of the girls I have been with: Veronique, Kelly, Shaina, Vanessa, Sweety, Shenaz, Kate (3 Kates. Babs, Heavenly, St Jean), Gloria, Shirin, etc, etc, etc. So much, I don't remember all of their names.

Got lots to share (including numbers of the girls and experiences). You can ask me for more details.

I would recommend anyone new to this vice to go to Tulip (ex St Jean), one of the best in the country when considering price and quality. Of course, the level here is not as good as abroad.

Get in touch and let's broaden our connections!

KenReycruz
03-06-16, 19:32
You can go anytime, closes at 7 pm (Mon. Sat) and 6 pm (Sun and public hols).

You can go anytime. Better you call first and it can be full.

ExxxPat
03-07-16, 09:53
Never pay more than 1000 rs for FS. None of them are that good anyway. LOL.Thanks Idumbam and JamesWatson31. Will try to keep that in mind. Problem is that as an obvious outsider I am at a disadvantage as they remember me. For example, I like to visit the MP at Curepipe as it is far away from where I live. I started with 1 k for FS but now need to pay 1.5 K as the girls whisper to each other when they see me and refuse to settle for less. When I'm naked and flat on my back with my flag post up, I do not bargain so well, and the girls take advantage of my desperation. I do not mind paying a little extra (though I know I'm spoiling the market- Sorry guys), but the service goes down too. My last two sessions there, Jessica and Vanisha, were hurried and mechanical. Manisha, the hottie who seems to be in charge, said she doesn't do massages anymore. That is why I found Veronique so good and didn't mind overpaying. Will empty my pockets except for 500+1000 before my next venture.

William03
03-07-16, 13:35
Hi all,

Very new and don't know where these places are could some one please send me numbers or address of recommended MP.

Thanks

JamesWatson31
03-07-16, 21:24
Thanks Idumbam and JamesWatson31. Will try to keep that in mind. Problem is that as an obvious outsider I am at a disadvantage as they remember me. For example, I like to visit the MP at Curepipe as it is far away from where I live.
I started with 1 k for FS but now need to pay 1.5 K as the girls whisper to each other when they see me and refuse to settle for less.
When I'm naked and flat on my back with my flag post up, I do not bargain so well, and the girls take advantage of my desperation.
I do not mind paying a little extra (though I know I'm spoiling the market- Sorry guys), but the service goes down too.
My last two sessions there, Jessica and Vanisha, were hurried and mechanical. Manisha, the hottie who seems to be in charge, said she doesn't do massages anymore.
That is why I found Veronique so good and didn't mind overpaying. Will empty my pockets except for 500+1000 before my next venture.Listen carefully.

They will accept 1000 rs for FS. Ignore whatever they say. I have on more than one occasion just said no way, and when they see money leaving their pockets that always agree.

None of them anywhere are beautiful, or really that into their clients.

It's just a standard business negotiation.

You said even when you overpaid the service was 'hurried and mechanical' so why pay more? It makes no sense.

Best thing to do is fix the price before you start as in when just arrive. I have done this before and it works every time.

FfwdGuy81
03-09-16, 05:22
Hi all,

Very new and don't know where these places are could some one please send me numbers or address of recommended MP.

ThanksHi,

You can check at night with some hookers some are really nice and can share information.

Remember: pleasure is not a sin!

Renzokuken
03-09-16, 18:19
Hey guys,

Bon Pasteur used to be the go-to place when one is low on cash. Ugly chicks, dirty place, but when you're short on cash it used to be the place for a quick cheap fuck. Now, been a while since its closed and I've been looking around for a similar place. Can't find none though. Does anybody know such a place where I can get a cheap fuck? I've been to the other massage parlors, but its not every time I have 2000 rs to spend on a 1 HR fuck.

So anybody know a replacement for dear old Bon Pasteur?

Thanks

FfwdGuy81
03-10-16, 03:05
Hey guys,

Bon Pasteur used to be the go-to place when one is low on cash. Ugly chicks, dirty place, but when you're short on cash it used to be the place for a quick cheap fuck. Now, been a while since its closed and I've been looking around for a similar place. Can't find none though. Does anybody know such a place where I can get a cheap fuck? I've been to the other massage parlors, but its not every time I have 2000 rs to spend on a 1 HR fuck.

So anybody know a replacement for dear old Bon Pasteur?

ThanksHi there,

Bon Pasteur has not closed down it has been relocated to coin ideal next street and next to that game shop you will see a stair in a corridor.

Good luck. At night its better and open till 9 pm. Been scouting at night lots of night hookers on the street.

Just stop and ask for for some info share number the will give.

Cheers.

JamesWatson31
03-10-16, 07:46
Hi there,

Bon Pasteur has not closed down it has been relocated to coin ideal next street and next to that game shop you will see a stair in a corridor.

Good luck. At night its better and open till 9 pm. Been scouting at night lots of night hookers on the street.

Cheers.I had a look yesterday. Walked up stairs etc but was closed and locked.

Could not see movement in any way. I went at 10:45 and 11:50 in the morning and both times same.

Looks like a really horrible place anyway.

Renzokuken
03-10-16, 14:14
Hi there,

Cheers.Really? I didn't know. Thanks for sharing. Noticed Azurev while going to La Cuvette. Is it still operating?

FfwdGuy81
03-11-16, 05:01
I had a look yesterday. Walked up stairs etc but was closed and locked.

Could not see movement in any way. I went at 10:45 and 11:50 in the morning and both times same.

Looks like a really horrible place anyway.Mr Watson,

Have been you been further up after the closed doors, its there I can see some ladies going there.

Vaanfanel
03-12-16, 03:53
Hi everyone,

I am an expat who recently moved here.

I have read a few comments about massage parlors etc.

I am based in flic en flac.

Do you get European ladies here? And could someone please pm me details of MP.

Thank you.

JamesWatson31
03-12-16, 14:31
Mr Watson,

Have been you been further up after the closed doors, its there I can see some ladies going there.Yes I went to the very top of the building to investigate.

Everything was locked up.

Manfield04
03-12-16, 22:43
Visited MP in Rose Hill two weeks ago. One girl was sitting near the entrance. She had a little fair complexion, tall and well built. Another girl was sitting on another sofa on the right of the entrance. She was looking older but better than the first girl. She said her name was Pooja.

Paid for the 30 minutes massage and took Pooja inside. The place is not recommended. The massage table is high and not comfortable. Usually the girl leaves you in the room and comes after a few minutes but Pooja stayed in the room while I was undressing.

Her massage skills were OK. She asked whether I would be interested in extras and asked for Rs 600 for BBBJ. I told her I pay only Rs 500 in other MPs. She said she would offer a better service and I would not regret. I refused and she started crying. She said she works only during weekends and takes only a couple of customers per day etc.

I agreed to the offer, Rs 100 is not much. Just wanted to see what better service she offers. She removed all her clothes, washed her pussy, gave a very good BBBJ, allowed fingering, kissing / sucking her tits, hugging and DATY. She made sure to clean her pussy very well and there was no bad smell.

I would not repeat her given her sagging body but it was a nice experience for Rs 600.

Manfield04
03-12-16, 22:49
When you reach the second floor, the door of the MP is in front of you. As you enter, there is a sofa in front, the table of the keeper on the right and another sofa on the extreme right. There is a corridor between the table of the manager and the sofa on the right. The cabins are found inside while you enter the corridor.

If the door was locked, means the MP was not open for business. Otherwise, the door is always open unlike other MPs which keep the door locked and open only when a customer knocks.

Hope this will help you.

Yes I went to the very top of the building to investigate. Everything was locked up.

KarolUDay17
03-13-16, 08:55
Hi friends,

Me from India. Staying in Fluc en Flac Mauritius now. Looking for some hot session nearby. Can any friends help me with MP or houses with good girls around Flic en Flac.

JamesWatson31
03-14-16, 04:47
When you reach the second floor, the door of the MP is in front of you. As you enter, there is a sofa in front, the table of the keeper on the right and another sofa on the extreme right. There is a corridor between the table of the manager and the sofa on the right. The cabins are found inside while you enter the corridor.

If the door was locked, means the MP was not open for business. Otherwise, the door is always open unlike other MPs which keep the door locked and open only when a customer knocks.

Hope this will help you.Yes it was all locked up so perhaps not open that morning. I will have another look and report back.

Gabon1100
03-15-16, 23:25
Hey guys,

Can anyone give me the phone number of Tulip spa please.

Thanks.

FfwdGuy81
03-16-16, 09:43
Bad luck on you man. Try on the weekend better girl, Saturday saw in Indian girl dark skin but slim and nice look.

Member #4709
03-16-16, 18:30
Can anyone tell me if it is best to go to Tulip during weekends or weekdays? I intend to try it for the first time.

RVP2020
03-16-16, 19:51
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reviews. I visited an MP only once and read the reviews. Very nice. The one time I went was to st jean MP when it relocated to Sodnac. I went for a massage but there were 3 ladies there. Sharmilla, Gloria and another dark skinned lady I don't remember the name. They proposed me a 6 hand massage for the normal price as they all had to leave together and I had to drop them at the bus station. So I had more of a caressing and teasing session then for Rs 2000 rs had full service with Sharmilla with the 2 others playing with me. After good ramming, I came all over my belly and over Gloria's hand and she cleaned me with her tongue. She loves the taste. But didn't see her again there and didn't do any massage after that. Can anyone help me to find her again. Want to try once more. Or anyone got reviews with her?

Been mongering for years (abroad as well) but new to this website. Wanted to share some ratings. Lost count but I must have fucked over 30 different women.

A few places I have visited (past and present) and ratings:

Visited over a year ago:

St Jean MP: 8/10.

Sodnac Heavenly Care: 6/10.

La Louise: 1/10.

Babs La Marie: 5/10..

FfwdGuy81
03-18-16, 04:33
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reviews. I visited an MP only once and read the reviews. Very nice. The one time I went was to st jean MP when it relocated to Sodnac. I went for a massage but there were 3 ladies there. Sharmilla, Gloria and another dark skinned lady I don't remember the name. They proposed me a 6 hand massage for the normal price as they all had to leave together and I had to drop them at the bus station. So I had more of a caressing and teasing session then for Rs 2000 rs had full service with Sharmilla with the 2 others playing with me. After good ramming, I came all over my belly and over Gloria's hand and she cleaned me with her tongue. She loves the taste. But didn't see her again there and didn't do any massage after that. Can anyone help me to find her again. Want to try once more. Or anyone got reviews with her?I had her number like 2 years ago but lost contact since.

FfwdGuy81
03-18-16, 07:34
Can anyone tell me if it is best to go to Tulip during weekends or weekdays? I intend to try it for the first time.Weekdays more girls, plenty of choice.

ExxxPat
03-18-16, 19:17
I was in Rose Hill on a job last week and I felt the old urge and decided to visit Tulipe Spa. It was easy to find behind LE Balcon restaurant. The spa is new and clean with rooms down a corridor. Four girls were on offer and I chose Julie a chubby creole girl because she had a slutty face. Jinny, business-like in specs and a white apron and Valerie a slim doe eyed wench are future possibilities.

The menu was provided soon enough. I was prepared to bargain for FS from something like 1.5 K down to 1000 and was surprised to be offered 500 HJ, 600 HJ nude, 800 BJ and 1000 FS straight out.

I said I would start with the HJ and go further as the mood developed. At my last two sessions at A & J Spa (St Helene- Curepipe) where I was rushed through the motions (and overcharged), this time I wanted to be sure to have a slow good taste of everything.

This step-wise strategy also had the advantage of keeping up Julie's enthusiasm to perform well. The clothed HJ raised my interest and I asked her to strip to her red strapped sports bra and black gauze panty. She kept checking herself out in the mirror at the head of the table and I began to fantasize about her masturbating in front of me. I fingered her puss while she lowered her head to the task at hand. The BJ was good with some suction and a lot of tea-bagging. She stripped and took it to another level, but I do not usually come that way. Soon I was up and she allowed me to suck her boobs and position her as I chose. Being a creature of habit (not all bad), standing doggy was followed by doggy on table (to enjoy the big mirror) and finally a huge cum in mish.

Then the downer: the room had an enclosed shower booth but there was no water. Julie was very sweet about it and cleaned me off with baby wipes and wiped the massage oil off my body (which was fun), but I went back to office smelling like an aromatic candle, and had to behave weird all day to avoid my co-workers getting too close.

Julie said they are open 9 to 6, and till 5 on Sundays. There are 7-8 girls each taking one day off a week and less come in on Sunday.

ExxxPat
03-18-16, 19:44
Dropped into Elle et Lui opposite the Hibiscus hotel in Pereybere. There were two fat Chinese men waiting in the jazzy reception area and a couple of girls fussing around them. Bad timing.

I asked for a massage and was told that they were booked full for three days. The girl who told me this was very la-di-dah about it which was odd because I do look pretty respectable. Still, she was classy made up with a tight little black bod in a tight little black dress and, with that attitude, I wanted to do her right away. I changed tactics and asked her about a couples massage but she repeated that they were full, though in a less snooty tone. " My GF will be very disappointed" I said and left. The friendliest vibe there was from the dog at the door.

In Rose Hill I also found the MP opposite Mauritius Telecom. Down a corridor, turn left and up the stairs. S & S is painted on the wall or else I would not have bothered to go further. A closed steel door painted dull orange and litter and broken furniture on the landing. It was more like an abandoned office than an MP. It was mid-morning but no one answered my knock. As I came away I saw a heavily made up woman in a tight dress go towards the stairs. She gave me a slutty look and asked me what I wanted, but I was leaving anyway and could hardly tell her what I wanted in public, could I?

Franckri
03-20-16, 05:26
Hello,

Does anyone of you have already try the girls from Mauritius-topescortbabes?

If yes which one?

They look nice but pretty expensive.

Waiting for your answers.

Best regards.

Franck.

FfwdGuy81
03-21-16, 20:35
I was in Rose Hill on a job last week and I felt the old urge and decided to visit Tulipe Spa. It was easy to find behind LE Balcon restaurant. The spa is new and clean with rooms down a corridor. Four girls were on offer and I chose Julie a chubby creole girl because she had a slutty face. Jinny, business-like in specs and a white apron and Valerie a slim doe eyed wench are future possibilities.

The menu was provided soon enough. I was prepared to bargain for FS from something like 1.5 K down to 1000 and was surprised to be offered 500 HJ, 600 HJ nude, 800 BJ and 1000 FS straight out.

I said I would start with the HJ and go further as the mood developed. At my last two sessions at A & J Spa (St Helene- Curepipe) where I was rushed through the motions (and overcharged), this time I wanted to be sure to have a slow good taste of everything.

This step-wise strategy also had the advantage of keeping up Julie's enthusiasm to perform well. The clothed HJ raised my interest and I asked her to strip to her red strapped sports bra and black gauze panty. She kept checking herself out in the mirror at the head of the table and I began to fantasize about her masturbating in front of me..Julie has red curly hair?

ExxxPat
03-22-16, 15:02
Julie has red curly hair?No, she has black straight (-ened) hair tied up over her head. She said her name was Julie but did not respond fast enough when I called out to her.

Well, I didn't give her my real name either.

FfwdGuy81
03-24-16, 06:10
All escorts are expensive man.

Even for a simple lunch.

PascalJean037
03-25-16, 09:48
Hi,

Have seen on the news paper today a new MP in Curepipe call your peace of mind will need to check it out and LE you know.

Idumbam
03-26-16, 03:55
Hi,

Have seen on the news paper today a new MP in Curepipe call your peace of mind will need to check it out and LE you know.Peace of mind MP.

Peace of mind is Ex. Sodnac MP (heavenly care) which moved to palma as (wellness care). Now the MP is neither at sodnac nor at palma but at curepipe. Its is known as *peace of mind* found in the vicinity of Novelty ..turn on the left after novelty...call them for more precision... . you will find the same Veronik Kelly justice vanessa and more there. Thanks mates.

ExxxPat
03-26-16, 11:20
Peace of mind MP.

Peace of mind is Ex. Sodnac MP (heavenly care) which moved to palma as (wellness care). Now the MP is neither at sodnac nor at palma but at curepipe. Its is known as *peace of mind* found in the vicinity of Novelty ..turn on the left after novelty...call them for more precision... . you will find the same Veronik Kelly justice vanessa and more there. Thanks mates.Thanks for the heads-up. Naturally I had to go in search for it. I caught a bus to Curepipe this morning and got off near Novelty. I do not know the area well, but I spent over an hour walking up and down looking for a sign. I went into all the narrow corridors and climbed the steps till the shopkeepers there took pity on my worried look and offered to help. By the way, that's one more thing I like about this country. Anyway, it was time to give up on a wasted afternoon of hot walking and I returned to my rooms with my urges unsatisfied.

God, my hands are tired!

PascalJean037
03-27-16, 15:53
Thanks for the heads-up. Naturally I had to go in search for it. I caught a bus to Curepipe this morning and got off near Novelty. I do not know the area well, but I spent over an hour walking up and down looking for a sign. I went into all the narrow corridors and climbed the steps till the shopkeepers there took pity on my worried look and offered to help. By the way, that's one more thing I like about this country. Anyway, it was time to give up on a wasted afternoon of hot walking and I returned to my rooms with my urges unsatisfied.

God, my hands are tired!Hi,

I have been to the place after Novelty cinema go till the traffic light and turn left and till the first road on your right you will see a gate with a private parking on it. Been there to check only 2 girl available but not no my expectations so left the place.

Idumbam
03-27-16, 16:44
Thanks for the heads-up. Naturally I had to go in search for it. I caught a bus to Curepipe this morning and got off near Novelty. I do not know the area well, but I spent over an hour walking up and down looking for a sign. I went into all the narrow corridors and climbed the steps till the shopkeepers there took pity on my worried look and offered to help. By the way, that's one more thing I like about this country. Anyway, it was time to give up on a wasted afternoon of hot walking and I returned to my rooms with my urges unsatisfied.

God, my hands are tired!Peace of mind. Hi exxx pat. If you want I can p m for the phn number. . , however the ph num is in l'express of sat 26 March. Petites. Annonces soin et beauté . Before you go there, give them a call for the exact direction. Please consult the newspaper. Thanks mates.

ExxxPat
03-27-16, 16:57
Peace of mind. Hi exxx pat. If you want I can p m for the phn number. . , however the ph num is in l'express of sat 26 March. Petites. Annonces soin et beaut . Before you go there, give them a call for the exact direction. Please consult the newspaper. Thanks mates.Thanks Idumbam. I did get the l'express and call them on both numbers today morning. They told me to call tomorrow as they were closed on Sunday, and refused to give me directions saying that they would tell me on Monday only. Maybe because I spoke in English and they couldn't understand well.

ExxxPat
03-27-16, 20:19
Hi,

I have been to the place after Novelty cinema go till the traffic light and turn left and till the first road on your right you will see a gate with a private parking on it. Been there to check only 2 girl available but not no my expectations so left the place.Thanks PascalJean. How will I know the place? Is there a signboard? Does it look like a beauty parlor or hair salon? Any more details will help me find it. I don't want to go to someone's house by mistake.

Member #4709
03-28-16, 15:02
Peace of mind. Hi exxx pat. If you want I can p m for the phn number. . , however the ph num is in l'express of sat 26 March. Petites. Annonces soin et beaut . Before you go there, give them a call for the exact direction. Please consult the newspaper. Thanks mates.Hey,

Can you PM me the number for Peace of Mind MP in Curepipe please?

Idumbam
03-28-16, 17:41
Thanks Idumbam. I did get the l'express and call them on both numbers today morning. They told me to call tomorrow as they were closed on Sunday, and refused to give me directions saying that they would tell me on Monday only. Maybe because I spoke in English and they couldn't understand well.Hi mate. So why you speak to them in English. Definitely they will charge you in pound sterling. For sure. Try the local language for a local pussy. LOL.

Pierre7813
03-28-16, 19:01
Julie has red curly hair?Hi there,

Trust you are doing fine.

Can you indicate the way to this MP in Rose hill please.

Don't know this part of the town quite much.

Many thanks.

Cheers.

Ocelot22
03-29-16, 09:15
Hope all you mongers are doing great!

I was a flic en flac yesterday wanted to hunt for some massage places in person. Did not have too much success and ended up going back to my place. Will try to go to body lounge today in the north, will follow by a review if I do end up going there.

Anybody have girls contact who are willing to do outcalls?

Ocelot22

FfwdGuy81
03-29-16, 09:25
Hi there,

Many thanks.

Cheers.Behind LE Balcon resto.

ExxxPat
03-29-16, 14:27
Hi there,

Many thanks.

Cheers.Hi,

Tulipe spa is behind LE Balcon restaurant which is near Phoenix insurance and a petrol pump. You need to walk along the road on the side opposite Mauritius Telecom.

There are two houses behind. The one on the right has a spiral staircase going up just as you enter (with a water pump running at the foot of the stairs). Ascend into pussy heaven.

I have been thrice there but never found Shaina. She is supposed to be a spinner with talent. Maybe she does not work mornings.

Have fun and let us know how it went.

Stay safe.

Vaanfanel
03-30-16, 06:59
Hi guys,

Could someone please explain where the MP in Palma is?

Thank you.

Manfield04
03-30-16, 18:41
RTFF. It's already given on post #2240. But I heard it is closed now.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?906-Mauritius/page17

Hi guys, Could someone please explain where the MP in Palma is? Thank you.

Shaina
03-31-16, 08:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

PascalJean037
03-31-16, 13:19
As have seen lots of good reviews on Tulip spa and as was near RH today I had to go have a look not too difficult to find as per explanation from other post. The place is clean and had 4 girl nice looking with lots of potential price is 500 for 40 min and 700 for 1 HR. The only issue is no water to have at least a bath so did no further ask had a meeting but will surely go back as nice looking girl.

ExxxPat
03-31-16, 14:49
RTFF. It's already given on post #2240. But I heard it is closed now.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?906-Mauritius/page17

Peace of mind MP.

Peace of mind is Ex. Sodnac MP (heavenly care) which moved to palma as (wellness care). Now the MP is neither at sodnac nor at palma but at curepipe. Its is known as *peace of mind* found in the vicinity of Novelty ..turn on the left after novelty...call them for more precision... . you will find the same Veronik Kelly justice vanessa and more there. Thanks mates.Though the Palma (White Heart Wellness Care) MP has moved to Curepipe, I still could not find it. More directions or descriptions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Member #4709
04-02-16, 16:45
Going to Tulip Spa tomorrow. Anyone can recommend me which girl to pick?

ExxxPat
04-03-16, 09:34
I went in search of the famous Shenaz at G and G Spa in Rose Hill. It was easy to find, thanks to directions from forum veterans.

I was offered the usual 45 min 500 Rupee menu. Masseuses included Lorna, Crystal, Simi, all good looking-ish, but I was here for Shenaz.

Shenaz was slim, slight, Indian-looking, and downright beautiful in a red tank top and miniskirt of white lace. She has a sweet face with a hint of gold glitter on her eyelids and lovely long hair which she left open, and was very friendly, even warm. There is a shower across the cabins and the place is very clean. The cabins are decorated like a true spa and I almost forgot why I came here. There is a scary warning notice about the non-sexual nature of the services provided (in English only).

The cabin has a mirror along the length of the table to remind you why you are here. Shenaz started with a cream massage that neither of us was terribly interested in. As pointed out by others she rushed into the offer of 'plus' but that worked out to my advantage as we didn't waste time on the massage beyond the introductory idle chat. 600 for BJ, 800 for nude BJ and 1000 for FS.

Soon she was in her brown bra and yellow frilly panties (why don't these pretty girls match their lingerie?) Ensuing action was great and flowed well as she was both active and cooperative. She has a slim body the color of my favorite vanilla tea with milk; her boobs are small-ish but kinda suit her and she has a darling butt. She is just the kind of girl I could take home to mom (and then sneak her up the stairs).

Ever felt about a girl that you wouldn't want to change anything? Damn, what's with the girls in this country. Why do I keep falling in love?

Pierre7813
04-04-16, 05:29
Hello,

Thanks for the sharing. Where is situated the MP?

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Pierre

I went in search of the famous Shenaz at G and G Spa in Rose Hill. It was easy to find, thanks to directions from forum veterans.

I was offered the usual 45 min 500 Rupee menu. Masseuses included Lorna, Crystal, Simi, all good looking-ish, but I was here for Shenaz.

Shenaz was slim, slight, Indian-looking, and downright beautiful in a red tank top and miniskirt of white lace. She has a sweet face with a hint of gold glitter on her eyelids and lovely long hair which she left open, and was very friendly, even warm. There is a shower across the cabins and the place is very clean. The cabins are decorated like a true spa and I almost forgot why I came here. There is a scary warning notice about the non-sexual nature of the services provided (in English only).

The cabin has a mirror along the length of the table to remind you why you are here. Shenaz started with a cream massage that neither of us was terribly interested in. As pointed out by others she rushed into the offer of 'plus' but that worked out to my advantage as we didn't waste time on the massage beyond the introductory idle chat.

Pierre7813
04-04-16, 13:13
Went to the Tulip today.

For those going there by car, there is a parking at the back of the building. The entrance is between the filling station and the 'LE Balcon restaurant' hotel building.

Globally even if the exterior is quite simple, the interior is well decorated, neat and clean.

A lady named Marjorie took care of me.

Four extras were proposed. BJ / HJ / FS (V) / FS (A).

Did any one get any experience with other ladies.

Anyone to recommend?

ExxxPat
04-04-16, 14:50
Hello,

Thanks for the sharing. Where is situated the MP?

Have a wonderful day ahead.

PierreHi Pierre7813,

G & G is in Rose Hill just beyond and opposite the Ambrose Petrol Station. The area is called Plaza and there is a famous bakery Pain des Iles nearby.

Walk past VJ Computer shop going towards Beau Bassin and a few shops later you will see the sign on the wall. It is in a house set off a little behind the footpath.

Have fun.

FfwdGuy81
04-05-16, 05:32
Went to the Tulip today.

For those going there by car, there is a parking at the back of the building. The entrance is between the filling station and the 'LE Balcon restaurant' hotel building.

Globally even if the exterior is quite simple, the interior is well decorated, neat and clean.

A lady named Marjorie took care of me.

Four extras were proposed. BJ / HJ / FS (V) / FS (A).

Did any one get any experience with other ladies.

Anyone to recommend?What do you mean by FS V and FS A?

Pierre7813
04-05-16, 19:11
Hello.

V for vaginal and A for anal.

Have fun.

What do you mean by FS V and FS A?

HardJohnny
04-06-16, 11:37
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you know of any others places where streetwalkers are available. So far there is Grand Baie, Company gardens in PL, Rose Hill, Roche Bois and Quatre Bourne.

Cheers.

Magnum Xxl
04-06-16, 14:05
Hope all you mongers are doing great!

I was a flic en flac yesterday wanted to hunt for some massage places in person. Did not have too much success and ended up going back to my place. Will try to go to body lounge today in the north, will follow by a review if I do end up going there.

Anybody have girls contact who are willing to do outcalls?

Ocelot22Did anyone tried Linisha. She posted some ads quite recently on paper.

CKoolGuy
04-06-16, 14:47
It's in Curepipe.

From Novelty cinema. Go straight towards bus station, at traffic lights turn left and go straight up until next intersection.

At the same, on the right side "north east" you will see a large gate. Inside full of trees etc. A house inside. It's the place!

Enjoy!

Though the Palma (White Heart Wellness Care) MP has moved to Curepipe, I still could not find it. More directions or descriptions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ocelot22
04-06-16, 23:44
Anybody have the contact info for Sonia Oodith? I just checked her facebook out, I really want to go spend some time with her.

FfwdGuy81
04-07-16, 04:40
Did anyone tried Linisha. She posted some ads quite recently on paper.Inbox me the info of Linisha.

KeepItBurnin
04-07-16, 06:41
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you know of any others places where streetwalkers are available. So far there is Grand Baie, Company gardens in PL, Rose Hill, Roche Bois and Quatre Bourne.

Cheers.Avoid streetwalkers unless you are looking for aids and stuff.

Magnum Xxl
04-07-16, 17:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You