PDA

View Full Version : Mauritius

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Daves
02-18-11, 18:30
Visited MP in Beau Bassin today. Paid Rs300 for 30mins at counter and there were 5 girls average type sitting there. I took Pooja and went in the cabin. Cabins are dark and you can hear what is going on in the adjoining one. Massage is an eyewash, more like a brothel type. A few rubs on my back and she told me to turn around. Once I was facing here she said all services are provided here. So I ask for a FS and she asked Rs1200. I bargain and she accepted Rs700 for the FS with BBJ. Nice litte tits which made her moan when I sucked them. Did not remove her strings but she pulled it aside and left the magicaldoor open for me to enter. Nice fuck and gentle lady. Can recommend.

Comming from Rhill Plaza and going towards BBassin, Leave KFC Rhill on your left and after Spar on your right you will see long chainlink fencing on your right. A signboard MDSA is written on the chainlink fencing. Large bare land in front and the MP is in the building of this compound.

Have fun

Daves
02-18-11, 18:32
Chainlink fencing is on your left instead of Right when going towards Beau Bassin.

Day Dreamer
02-19-11, 06:41
Hi All.

Been following the forum for some days now, I have been away from the country for a long time and been use to quality stuffs abroad.

Finding it extremely hard here to find quality. The MP places are really not the type I want, because not shower, sweaty, hygiene has a lot to be desired. Visited a place in QB, and declined the offer to go FS.

Seems that there is a lack a quality places in MU. We all know that this kind of activity has been very much a taboo, but it seems society is opening up to this kind of things. For the price say around Rs1400 for FS and one of the postings mentioned Rs3500 with a lascarine, I think guys we have to have better stock for this price.

Pending lack of better stock, we have to put up with the currently stocks available.

I know long time ago, there were some pimps standing on Royal Road Rose-Hill, who know places for take aways, but I have never tried.

Read some forums seems that there still exist places like this for take away. But I believe that this kind of arrangement may not suit someone especially if that person is married.

Anyway, hope we have more contributions for the benefit of all.

Cheers

Kwikfizz
02-19-11, 16:12
Went to SC Beauty Care MP opposite Malartic GS in QB today. Place is very discrete. My second time there. First time, Sophie, the boss who has a nice rack, gave me a massage and BBBJ but it was a 5/10 stuff. More HJ than BJ, and massage was just not good. Why did I go there again? I wanted to see the other gals and I didn't want to travel far.

Got there at 2pm. Two girls on offer. Both quite fat and I should've left then. But I was thinking with something else than my brains. Took Jessie, a fatty with huuuuuge rack. Happens to be her first time there. So much that she had to go out and ask for permission to give me a BBBJ. Outlandish stuff. Anyway, massage was nothing special and her BJ skills were ok. Didn't ask her to undress. Just wanted to shoot my load and run. Which finally happened. The place is discrete and very clean. Shame about the quality. Will I return? No. Oh, damage was Rs 700 for BBBJ and Rs 500 for 45 mins massage.

Quality of MP and service is horrendous in this country.

Kwikfizz
02-19-11, 16:15
Don't know which place you visited in QB. But it is true that price is shooting up while quality is gong down. I suspect there is a classier and more expensive market out there. I don't mind paying more for quality but the ron of the mill stuff is so depressing you might as well take a plane to another country to enjoy yourself.

Hi All.

Been following the forum for some days now, I have been away from the country for a long time and been use to quality stuffs abroad.

Finding it extremely hard here to find quality. The MP places are really not the type I want, because not shower, sweaty, hygiene has a lot to be desired. Visited a place in QB, and declined the offer to go FS.

Daves
02-20-11, 12:59
Sometimes back there was an article on the newspaper about a landing of the Police investigating team in a pensionnat at the above address. It was supposed that gilrs from vicinity villages came to operate there. The Police couldn't bring great change as the boss is a well known to imminant politicians. Does anybody have follow up or info?

Raul30
02-21-11, 15:53
I was just came across a girl on social website, she is originally from Turkey and staying at Sodnac. She is a professional in the flesh trade and looks damn hot as she shared some pics of her. She was agreed for anal and everything. BUt as I heard her rates its quite high (MUR 8000) per 2hour I did not proceed further. As I guessed she is more intrested in white skin peoples. Any way guys I have her mail I'd-if any body interested for that much damage can try her. PM me for her mail ID. Try and let me know.

Good luck guys.

Manfield04
02-21-11, 20:19
You don't have PM facility.

She is originally from Turkey and staying at Sodnac. Her rates its quite high (MUR 8000) per 2hour PM me for her mail I'd.

Dan007
02-22-11, 07:46
I was just came across a girl on social website, she is originally from Turkey and staying at Sodnac. She is a professional in the flesh trade and looks damn hot as she shared some pics of her. She was agreed for anal and everything. BUt as I heard her rates its quite high (MUR 8000) per 2hour I did not proceed further. As I guessed she is more intrested in white skin peoples. Any way guys I have her mail I'd-if any body interested for that much damage can try her. PM me for her mail I'd. Try and let me know. Good luck guys.Raul,

Good to hear that some quality stuff are now present on Mauritian ground. I would be interested to check out this Turkish girl as I do not mind paying for quality. As you do not have PM facility, could you at least post the link of the social website as well as her name. Do not post email add as they will just get deleted by admin.

Cheers

Dan

Kwikfizz
02-24-11, 06:20
Would that be adultfriendfinder? You can give the website. We'll check out the rest. Thanks.

Dude,

The web site I am talking about is also a paid site, you have to be a paid member to contact another member. She stays at Trianon-2. Use your resources and find out from there. Else if its ok to you I can share that web site link to you. Cheers.

Day Dreamer
02-25-11, 05:33
can anybody shed some light on their experience of the adult friend finder website.

i have never used it, but it seemed to me that most of the profiles are fake.

cheers

dude you got it right. check the user name bellydancer and she works as a spa therapist at a hotel in bellemarre, this is what it is written on her profile. check out and njoy.

Kwikfizz
02-25-11, 16:07
did she reply to your mail on aff? because on her profile, she says she is looking for girls. and did she show you other pics? just asking as the pics seem somewhat fake.

dude you got it right. check the user name bellydancer and she works as a spa therapist at a hotel in bellemarre, this is what it is written on her profile. check out and njoy.

Kwikfizz
02-25-11, 16:15
did she reply to your mail and share new pics with you? just asking because the pics seem fake and she says she is looking for girls.

Freezed
02-26-11, 08:22
Weird, her aff profile shows she is from iran not turkey and lives in grand bay. Raul can you please forward me her msn email to: wsg-mru@Safe-mail.net

I will check her out and interested members can then PM me for her contact info.

Cheers,

Allan

Manfield04
02-27-11, 08:26
You haven't met her yet you think she 90% genuine. You don't have her contact number or email address and you want us to look for her in Trianon 2. That's a very good lead. Keep it up.

I have seen her on web cam as well as some pic which are not up loaded on AFF. So I can guarrentee she is genuine. She stays at trianon-2. Try your luck. I haven't send her mail. I chated with her on MSN. So 90% sure she is genuine. Rest can't say as I haven't met her yet.

Daves
02-27-11, 15:35
Visited exel MP last Thursday at Castel. There are, now. 11 hot girls there all showing their boobs when called for your choice. For 30mins is Rs250. For a BBJ Rs300/400. Not bad in times of austerity.

Ichigo1234
02-27-11, 19:08
Visited exel MP last Thursday at Castel. There are, now. 11 hot girls there all showing their boobs when called for your choice. For 30mins is Rs250. For a BBJ Rs300/400. Not bad in times of austerity.Hi Daves, can you please explain where castel is situated and where exel MP is exactly situated. Do they provide FS also?

Ichigo1234
02-27-11, 19:11
Hi Dave,

Can you please explain where exactle castel and the exel MP is situated. And do they offer full service also?

Kwikfizz
02-28-11, 03:36
That sounds good. Could you please provide some directions? If you have phone number, please Pm me.

Visited exel MP last Thursday at Castel. There are, now. 11 hot girls there all showing their boobs when called for your choice. For 30mins is Rs250. For a BBJ Rs300/400. Not bad in times of austerity.

Daves
02-28-11, 09:06
Exel Mp is when going direction towards Eau Coulee from say St Paul, after garage Cape Town it is 2nd bus stop ahead.

It is on first floor. On ground floor there are shops and magasins. For those requested PM, I will send phone no. Shortly.

Have fun.

Ichigo1234
02-28-11, 17:40
Do they offer full service also?

Exel Mp is when going direction towards Eau Coulee from say St Paul, after garage Cape Town it is 2nd bus stop ahead.

It is on first floor. On ground floor there are shops and magasins. For those requested PM, I will send phone no. Shortly.

Have fun.

Manfield04
02-28-11, 19:48
I have visited Exel MP several times in the past but it is not better than any other MP.

During my first visit, I had a thin creole girl. I don't remember the name. She allowed to finger her for free. She insisted that I visit Ritz Club at Baie du Tombeau.

During my second visit, she was no longer there. So I took another average creole girl. She was plump. She was new in the trade so allowed boobs sucking and so on. She charged Rs 300 for BBBJ. I took her during my next visit. She was not as docile as earlier. May be she had learned the trade.

On two more visits, I took a thin and fair Muslim girl. She did BBBJ for Rs 300 but did not allow to suck her boobs or finger her. During the second time, I made her suck twice, one at the beginning of the session and one at the end. She was tired sucking the second time.

I haven't been there for nearly a year now.

There is another MP few metres away, One Plus Beauty Parlour. They charge Rs 300 for 30 mins.

At Exel Beauty, it's been Rs 250 for quite some time but they don't offer FS. I have tried each time with the different girls but they have declined.

Jerryalb2009
03-02-11, 03:33
Being discret this place interested me and I try to locate it before going there but can't find the house. Kwikfizz being new new how can I PM you to have more details.

Further to Dan 007's recommendation, I visited Doris's House today. On Saturdays, it is open between 11. 30 and 4. 30 apparently. Anyway, you can't get in there without a recommendation so thanks again Dan 007.

Place is very discrete. When I walked in, there were three girls on offer. One was big and fat (I'm sure she has a golden heart but I wasn't there for that) while the two others looked ok. I chose Isabelle, because of her top? It was showing a promising rack + the other girl wasn't really looking in my direction and I couldn't see if she was ok or not. Anyway, no point in getting an uninterested bird to bed, so Isabelle it was. Damage: Rs 1200 for 45 mins all inclusive (room plus girl).

The room was basic but clean. Pillow stunk though. Isabelle walked in a coat which once opened revealed black lingerie. Nothing fancy just bra and G string. I was happy about my choice as she had the "sculptural ebony" body with a great arse. First turn off was when she told me that it was a single pop only session. Second, when she looked hurried to finish the job. Not much foreplay nor sensuality.

To cut a long story short, I had my pop but no COF or CIM.

To sum up: it was a good experience but not mind blowing. Could've been with a better attitude. It may have been my fault partly as I was stressed to the max after a traumatic experience during the week. Anyway, may try again sometime, with a different gal though.

Jerryalb2009
03-02-11, 03:42
Being a discret place this interested me but I try to locate the house before going there but can't find it. Being new here how can I pm Kwikfizz to have more details and a recommendation to doris. Thnks.

Further to Dan 007's recommendation, I visited Doris's House today. On Saturdays, it is open between 11. 30 and 4. 30 apparently. Anyway, you can't get in there without a recommendation so thanks again Dan 007.

Place is very discrete. When I walked in, there were three girls on offer. One was big and fat (I'm sure she has a golden heart but I wasn't there for that) while the two others looked ok. I chose Isabelle, because of her top? It was showing a promising rack + the other girl wasn't really looking in my direction and I couldn't see if she was ok or not. Anyway, no point in getting an uninterested bird to bed, so Isabelle it was. Damage: Rs 1200 for 45 mins all inclusive (room plus girl).

The room was basic but clean. Pillow stunk though. Isabelle walked in a coat which once opened revealed black lingerie. Nothing fancy just bra and G string. I was happy about my choice as she had the "sculptural ebony" body with a great arse. First turn off was when she told me that it was a single pop only session. Second, when she looked hurried to finish the job. Not much foreplay nor sensuality.

To cut a long story short, I had my pop but no COF or CIM.

To sum up: it was a good experience but not mind blowing. Could've been with a better attitude. It may have been my fault partly as I was stressed to the max after a traumatic experience during the week. Anyway, may try again sometime, with a different gal though.

Ichigo1234
03-02-11, 05:36
Hi all does any body recently visit one of MP in Grand Bay, Pereybere or Port Louis. I have seen many on the road but do they offer extra? Please give your experience quality price and service offered thanks.

Manfield04
03-02-11, 08:33
At Grand Bay, there is an MP very near to the CID of Grand Bay or the National Coast Guard.

While going towards Pointe aux Cannoniers, just after the Sotise Road, there is the CID of Grand Bay office. Around hundred metres on the left, there is a compound with a large parking area. The compound is in front of the Social Security Office. Inside the compound, there is the MP on the right. Usually, there are two beautiful girls, short, fair and a bit plump. At the counter, there is a boy or a young man. They charge Rs 400 for 30 mins. I had been there a couple of times but they are more interested to service foreign tourists because of the tips. When they are idle, they may please locals also. They do give FS but I did not try.

I have not been there for a year or so but they are still operating. I phoned them recently for an appointment but couldn't go because of my work schedule.

Manfield04
03-02-11, 08:42
There used to be another famous MP near Sakura restaurant a few metres from the present Grand Bay Police station. They used to have very sexy girls and all offering FS. They were charging Rs 300 for 30 mins massage and Rs 1000 for one shot. I have been there on few occasions. They used to come to hotels or pensionnats also after negotiation. Even during their working hours. It was some sort of pick up joint.

Since they started neglecting locals and started concentrating on foreign tourists they have closed shop.

I met two of their masseuses at Super U Grand Bay recently. I know they are operating at some other place but don't know the exact location. If I meet the masseuses again, I may get info about their exact location.

Manfield04
03-02-11, 08:48
If you are looking for a good massage without any extra, you can try Pushpa Massage Parlour at Super U Grand Bay. Good massage from professional and decent lady masseuses. One must try it once. I have been there on a couple of occasions. They charged me Rs 600 for a one hour massage. This was a couple of years ago. They may hiked the price now. But an overall good experience.

I'll come with Pereybère MP info offering FS later.

Daves
03-02-11, 15:10
Normally FS is not allowed at excel. If however you want FS, ask for Meenaskshee or Chardonay. They both offer FS secretly in the cabin. Charge Rs 400-500.

Ichigo1234
03-04-11, 16:32
All post from location MP are more than a year. Can you please name some MP's that offers FS, BJ and their exact location which are still active now

Manfield04
03-05-11, 14:58
Which location MP? RTFF.

All post from location MP are more than a year. Can you please name some MP's that offers FS, BJ and their exact location which are still active now

Raul30
03-07-11, 16:32
I recently came across a Muslim (this is what she says) from a social networking site. We exchanged numbers and decided to meet up. She told me some sad stories of her part and asked me if I can help her as less as financially as she needs money to run her family. To which I agreed immediately. I picked her up from the pre decided place and when she reached at my place we had a shower and then the real action began. I can bet this is the best blow job, and anal, and frontal sex I had ever had. She is just too desperate to allow you to enter from any hole she have. She drank all the cums in the first shot and let me cum on her pussy on the second shot. I dnt know if she goes for out call for every one. BUt am still in touch with her and can share the website and user name details of her for you guys to try it out. Can't share the num as am not sure if she is interested for a open call.

Damage-1. 5K.

BBJ- Best in Mauritius.

Enter from Back and Front- Yes.

Look-6/10.

Service- Value for Money.

Attitude-10/10.

Cheers Guys

Ichigo1234
03-07-11, 18:19
Can you please give the website.

I recently came across a Muslim (this is what she says) from a social networking site. We exchanged numbers and decided to meet up. She told me some sad stories of her part and asked me if I can help her as less as financially as she needs money to run her family. To which I agreed immediately. I picked her up from the pre decided place and when she reached at my place we had a shower and then the real action began. I can bet this is the best blow job, and anal, and frontal sex I had ever had. She is just too desperate to allow you to enter from any hole she have. She drank all the cums in the first shot and let me cum on her pussy on the second shot. I dnt know if she goes for out call for every one. BUt am still in touch with her and can share the website and user name details of her for you guys to try it out. Can't share the num as am not sure if she is interested for a open call.

Damage-1. 5K.

BBJ- Best in Mauritius.

Enter from Back and Front- Yes.

Look-6/10.

Service- Value for Money.

Attitude-10/10.

Cheers Guys

Manfield04
03-07-11, 19:51
You don't have PM but can you share the website and username of this girl as it seems relatively cheap (1. 5 K). Other girls such as Sarah or Shamira charge Rs 3500 for one hour. And generally MP girls don't go out.

I recently came across a Muslim. am still in touch with her and can share the website and user name details of her for you guys to try it out.

Dan007
03-08-11, 06:10
Raul,

If I am not mistaken, you must be talking about Jamila or Celinabelle. From the description of services, I am almost certain that its that same person.

Raul30
03-08-11, 06:40
Dude,

I must say you are the best guesser. Yes you are right. Her name is Jamila and I guess you got it right.

Raul,

If I am not mistaken, you must be talking about Jamila or Celinabelle. From the description of services, I am almost certain that its that same person.

Dan007
03-08-11, 10:57
Indeed I was almost sure from the exact description of the services. Guys anybody that wants her number, I do have it and have PM facility as well.

I must say that her services are excellent but she is not my type (physically) and talks a lot as well. But for sure, she adores A level and CIM.

I'll be happy to give you the contact deatils. I would appreciate another contact in exchange if possible but this is not a must.

Cheers

Manfield04
03-08-11, 18:35
Hey Man, you cannot post email address here. If you can give some more details about Jamila and how to contact her, I may try to help you with few contacts of some classy sorts.

Dude, I must say you are the best guesser. Yes you are right. Her name is Jamila and I guess you got it right.

Manfield04
03-09-11, 15:17
Can you give more details about how to contact Jamila in the open forum? How did you contact her? From where does she operate? Where did you take her? In which social network did you find her? What's her username? Etc. Thank you.

How to contact you. I do not have PM facility.

Manfield04
03-10-11, 15:27
It seems no one is interested to give details about Jamila. Nevermind.

I read below that Jamila and Cellinabelle are the same person. If this is true, then there is a problem as Cellinabelle has switched off her mobile phone and she is not replying to emails also.

I hope nobody has anything wrong to disrupt this lady otherwise we'll lose one more contact.

By the way, I received an sms from Sarah. She has proposed to replace Shamira for the same Rs 3500 for an hour of lust time. But Sarah has forgotten that she has already agreed Rs 2500 one week earlier.

Well, if I can't contact Cellinabelle, then I'll take Sarah this Saturday.

Kwikfizz
03-10-11, 17:06
Are you talking of the Sarah contact I gave you? Have you met her yet or would that be your first time?

Jamilla / Coolgirl is horny and willing. Met her once but really, her appearance put me off. She was just so uncool with long dress, savattes and it was a turn off. I'm sure her attitude is brilliant but at that point in time, it made me think. Normally the outside is better than the inside, so I gave her some money and left. In fact, it was on the day of vote counting of last elections. Weird time to get horny I know!

In Mumbai now. Man, this REALLY is fun!

It seems no one is interested to give details about Jamila.

I read below that Jamila and Cellinabelle are the same person. If this is true, then there is a problem as Cellinabelle has switched off her mobile phone and she is not replying to emails also.

I hope nobody has anything wrong to disrupt this lady otherwise we'll lose one more contact.

By the way, I received an sms from Sarah. She has proposed to replace Shamira for the same Rs 3500 for an hour of lust time. But Sarah has forgotten that she has already agreed Rs 2500 one week earlier.

Well, if I can't contact Cellinabelle, then I'll take Sarah this Saturday.

Manfield04
03-10-11, 20:37
Hi!

Hope you are enjoying Mumbai. Don't forget to visit Navalkar Lane. Follow the directions from my previous posts.

Well, I had contacted the Sarah whose number you had given but we couldn't not agree on two things: She still asked for Rs 3500 even without her pimp. Then she was insisting to meet at Caudan and to her choice of place which was a put off. Plus, there was the stinking condom thing that you had written was also a put off.

Raymond had given me the email address of one Shamira. I sent her an email and she gave me the number of Gilbert. But this Sarah who pretends to be a friend of Shamira has used another number to contact me.

I don't know whether they are the same Sarah since I have not replied her yet.

I will let you know when I contact her.

Till then enjoy Mumbai.

Cheers

Are you talking of the Sarah contact I gave you? Have you met her yet or would that be your first time? In Mumbai now. Man, this REALLY is fun!

Manfield04
03-10-11, 21:09
Is Jamilla / Coolgirl the username on some social network? If yes, which one?

Of not, can you pm me some details about how to contact them?

Thanks

Jamilla / Coolgirl is horny and willing. In Mumbai now. Man, this REALLY is fun!

Manfield04
03-11-11, 01:16
How will you share Mumbai contacts when you don't have PM. You still haven't given details of Jamilla which I asked earlier.

Hope you having nice time in Mumbai as scarcity of quality pussy is not like mru there. Would like to share contacts from Mumbai if you help me in mru. Have fun nd njoy.

Kwikfizz
03-11-11, 09:07
Coolgirl69 on AFF.

Had a Katrina Kaif lookalike but younger last night. Amazing. No needs for contacts in this City. Sex is everywhere!

Is Jamilla / Coolgirl the username on some social network? If yes, which one?

Of not, can you pm me some details about how to contact them?

Thanks

Manfield04
03-11-11, 17:47
Sorry, I had not read your post since it was amended by the Administrator. You cannot post email address in open forum. Even phone numbers which are of seven digits in Mauritius cannot be posted in open forum. However, why don't you buy a subscription? It will be easy to communicate with other members.

Is Jamila coolgirl69? Or is she coolgirl75? Or perhaps coolgirl31?

Go through my previous post, its clearly mentioned she is on aff with username coolgirl69.

Manfield04
03-11-11, 17:52
Hi!

Good to note that you are enjoying in Mumbai. Where did you find the Katrina Kaif look alike? I have been to Mumbai nearly 50 times and I know Mumbai on the tips of my fingers. So, it will be good to know for the record your find. Where did you take her? What were her damages? Where are you staying in Mumbai? Awaiting your detailed report on your Mumbai tour.

Till then,

Cheers

Had a Katrina Kaif lookalike but younger last night. Amazing. No needs for contacts in this City. Sex is everywhere!

Manfield04
03-12-11, 18:45
I think you didn't understand how you could give me the phone number of Cool Girl. It's was no need to specify coolgirl69. I had already understood. Nevermind.

Can you give some contacts and places of Mumbai in the open forum? I'll see whether you really have the contacts which are not known to every monger of Mumbai? For example, Congress House, Navalkar Lane, MacDonald / Bon Bon Shoe Shop. Don't give the addresses in Colaba, almost all are closed except the pick up at the two famous pubs near Regal.

Can you also shed some light on the username and forum in which you got the contact for the orgy since all invites are for girls only?

I am a resident of Mumbai, any one travelling to Mumbai can request for contacts, places. I dont mind sharing it in the open forum. I am sure you will get the best out in Mumbai.

Raul30
03-13-11, 06:14
Dude,

I dnt go cheaper places like Navalkar Lane or Grant Road. I have contacts for door delivery. Also the orgy party I told about was not ISG its on another website and can't disclose the username as they are from a high society of Mauritius. Instead of knowing about them why not arrange one here. Hope you have already got what you were looking for. Cheers.

I think you didn't understand how you could give me the phone number of Cool Girl. It's was no need to specify coolgirl69. I had already understood. Nevermind.

Can you give some contacts and places of Mumbai in the open forum? I'll see whether you really have the contacts which are not known to every monger of Mumbai? For example, Congress House, Navalkar Lane, MacDonald / Bon Bon Shoe Shop. Don't give the addresses in Colaba, almost all are closed except the pick up at the two famous pubs near Regal.

Can you also shed some light on the username and forum in which you got the contact for the orgy since all invites are for girls only?

Manfield04
03-13-11, 09:56
Thanks. Coolgirl69 is cellinabelle in another forum. At present she is not picking up the phone and she is not even replying to emails. Hope she is OK and has not left the business.

Try coolgirl, horny41 and bitchy9.

Manfield04
03-13-11, 10:06
Those Mumbai contacts that you are boasting to have, I also do have them. I have taken them a few times and though they pretend to be classy and charge 10K. 15 K etc, they are not better than those at Navalkar Lane or Bandra MacDonald Bon Bon Shoe. The girls who they deliver at your door do not allow this or that and at the end of the session there are more negatives than positives. However, the girls at Navalkar Lane, example Maya, Maria etc, though they charge Rs 3500, give you the ultimate pleasure.

If I had to have your door delivery types, I would better go to Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore or Bali. This is my opinion and I stick to it. Your choice is yours and I beg to differ. Thanks.

I dnt go cheaper places like navalkar lane or grant road. I have contacts for door delivery. Cheers.

Raul30
03-13-11, 18:44
You seems to know much more about Mumbai what I couldn't know being grown up there for 20yrs. Dude I dnt talk about bar gals I meant classy means its students, working gals, air hostesses and Russian gals and many who are for a part time not for a full time business. I have been to Bangkok and Singapore as well they are good but dnt have a charm of Indian gal. Any way everyone has their own choice.

Those Mumbai contacts that you are boasting to have, I also do have them. I have taken them a few times and though they pretend to be classy and charge 10K. 15 K etc, they are not better than those at Navalkar Lane or Bandra MacDonald Bon Bon Shoe. The girls who they deliver at your door do not allow this or that and at the end of the session there are more negatives than positives. However, the girls at Navalkar Lane, example Maya, Maria etc, though they charge Rs 3500, give you the ultimate pleasure.

If I had to have your door delivery types, I would better go to Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore or Bali. This is my opinion and I stick to it. Your choice is yours and I beg to differ. Thanks.

Manfield04
03-13-11, 19:00
You say you don't go to cheap places like Navalkar Lane or Grant Road and that you get girls at your door from your contacts yet you cannot buy a subscription so as to have PM facilities. You have tried to post your email address in the open forum (Refer to posts No. 293 and 297) which the Administrator has deleted. You have wrtten in your post 295: "How to contact you. I do not have PM facility." To which Mr Jackson has already replied.

I don't know what you do here in Mauritius but please do not boast. You know what Mr Jackson has written for India members. Just go to the India forum. It is as below.

" ATTENTION INDIA MEMBERS.

NO MORE EMAIL ADDRESSES: Any Forum member attempting to post an email address in this Forum in any form will be PERMANENTLY BANNED.

NO MORE DESPERATE PLEAS for HELP: All desperate posts such as "Can anyone please help me find a girl!" will be DELETED WITHOUT COMMENT.

If you have information to share, then post it. If you do not have any information, then do some research and post your findings."

Just be humble in your quest. Thanks.

Dude,

I dnt go cheaper places like navalkar lane or grant road. I have contacts for door delivery. Also the orgy party I told about was not ISG its on another website and can't disclose the username as they are from a high society of Mauritius. Instead of knowing about them why not arrange one here. Hope you have already got what you were looking for. Cheers.

Manfield04
03-13-11, 19:02
Just wanted to add this to my previous post: I have one friend called Justsumfun. He is a senior member in the India forum. Learn from him. He also visits places like Congress House.

Don Juan 397
03-15-11, 11:16
Sry guys I was not able to chk the forum since last 2days. Any way I have mailed her mail I'd to the I'd given in the forum. Please PM him to get the details. Hope you njoy.Can you give me some MP adresses in Port louis, Rose Hill and QB which offers FS. I have got some in l'express. Mu and in newspaper but haven't yet been there. Tommorrow will try that at Moka street Port Louis and hope to have fun. If someone can tell me more about Doris house at Hitchcock avenue ollier.

Daves
03-15-11, 19:03
Hi Guys,

Newly opened MP in Bassin Road La Louise. Mid way Bassin Road opposite Bassin Pharmacy is a supermarket. Just after the smarket is entrance of NEET MP (off main road) in a private house. All 3 options availabe, FS for Rs1, 000 but I had for Rs700. Ask for Melanie for the service mentioned above plus FS.

Enjoy and post yr report.

Kwikfizz
03-17-11, 10:35
Thanks for the report on a new place. Grateful for more info about girl, service and the place (cleanliness, discretion, variety of girls and friendliness etc)

Hi Guys,

Newly opened MP in Bassin Road La Louise. Mid way Bassin Road opposite Bassin Pharmacy is a supermarket. Just after the smarket is entrance of NEET MP (off main road) in a private house. All 3 options availabe, FS for Rs1, 000 but I had for Rs700. Ask for Melanie for the service mentioned above plus FS.

Enjoy and post yr report.

Manfield04
03-17-11, 19:39
Neet MP is not new. It's been there for nearly 2 years now. I had been there when it was just open in April 2009. The owner is a fat lady who used to work at Flic en Flac.

When I had visited at around 3. 30 pm there was only one creole girl, not appealing at all and the owner. She started calling few numbers and made me wait for around 30 minutes, every time telling me that one girl is on her way. Each time I asked her when is the girl coming, she told me I may start the massage and the 2nd girl will continue the massage as soon as she arrives. Disgusted, I left. The place was also not congenial, very dirty with lots of mess around. The neighbours were too curious to know what was going on.

As for Melanie. She used to work at Trou aux Biches. Used her a few times, then she disappeared. When I called her once, she told me she was working at Neet's. She gives FS.

Thanks for the report on a new place. Grateful for more info about girl, service and the place (cleanliness, discretion, variety of girls and friendliness etc)

Enterman
03-18-11, 10:12
Is there any MP place in Vacoas?

Manfield04
03-18-11, 17:01
RTFF.

Read all the posts. Look in l'express petites annonces. There is one MP in Ligne Berthaud, one in Diolle, one near ex cinema Modern. There are two more. One along John Kennedy Avenue and another near CEB.

Is there any MP place in Vacoas?

Don Juan 397
03-19-11, 05:30
Hi guys,

Can you give me some adresses and exact location of brothels or MP which looks like and offer FS without hesitation.

Thanks

Enterman
03-19-11, 06:09
Please where exactly in John Kennedy Avenue, have you the name?

Near CEB is it on the main road?

RTFF.

Read all the posts. Look in l'express petites annonces. There is one MP in Ligne Berthaud, one in Diolle, one near ex cinema Modern. There are two more. One along John Kennedy Avenue and another near CEB.

Manfield04
03-19-11, 10:25
Had contacted Celinabelle few weeks ago but could not fix an appointment. Called her again this week and decided to meet today. She called me yesterday morning and gave me a list of things that she likes to do: BBBJ, CIM, FS, Anal etc. She told me she is not a working girl but that she likes sex. She asked for Rs 3000 for a two hour multiple shot romp. I told her that others give her Rs 1500 from what I have learned from ISG. We agreed on Rs 2000 for 2 hours and fixed the appointment at Port Louis for today 10. 30 a. M. She told me she knows some clean place near Amicale for Rs 500.

She arrived earlier and started calling as early as 10. 00. When I arrived, she was somewhere at the Bus station. I called and asked her to meet near Trou Fanfarons Police Station. I was inside Amicale (Lam Yan On) showroom. When she arrived, oh my GOD. She was awful. Fat wearing some loose outfit. In short, not at all of my taste. I got disgusted. Didn't meet her. I passed near her and saw her calling me on my mobile. I left.

I don't know about you guys but I have a much better taste than to screw such working girls. I'm still not able to get over it yet.

Kwikfizz
03-20-11, 19:01
I'm not surprised. I told you I passed her up too. Some people would screw anything. Even if they're paying.

Had contacted Celinabelle few weeks ago but could not fix an appointment. Called her again this week and decided to meet today. She called me yesterday morning and gave me a list of things that she likes to do: BBBJ, CIM, FS, Anal etc. She told me she is not a working girl but that she likes sex. She asked for Rs 3000 for a two hour multiple shot romp. I told her that others give her Rs 1500 from what I have learned from ISG. We agreed on Rs 2000 for 2 hours and fixed the appointment at Port Louis for today 10. 30 am She told me she knows some clean place near Amicale for Rs 500.

She arrived earlier and started calling as early as 10. 00. When I arrived, she was somewhere at the Bus station. I called and asked her to meet near Trou Fanfarons Police Station. I was inside Amicale (Lam Yan On) showroom. When she arrived, oh my GOD. She was awful. Fat wearing some loose outfit. In short, not at all of my taste. I got disgusted. Didn't meet her. I passed near her and saw her calling me on my mobile. I left.

I don't know about you guys but I have a much better taste than to screw such working girls. I'm still not able to get over it yet.

BertoX
03-22-11, 07:05
Hi,

First time for me.

Tried one found in lexpress. Mu.

RS 500 for 45 mn.

4-5 girls quite fat and not really exiting. Place is just correct, no more. Shower is broken.

Got a BJ for RS 600, she was an expert in that!

Can you recommend a good place in QB? I didn't tried the one near boulettes palace as too much people staying outside (everybody know everybody in QB.)

Anyway thank you for your site! I'll try to post some reports later after test.

BertoX
03-22-11, 11:07
Hi Guys,

Enjoy and post yr report. Hi,

I tried to go to neet, but never found it (maybe closed?). But while looking for it I found another one called African Beauty. 50 meters before the Pharmacy, turn on your left, the MP is at the corner of the road (on left side).

4-5 chicks waiting, all under 25 yo. I choosed one called Naomi. 18. 5 yo. Not really experimented, but nice ass and boobs. Can do HJ (300) , BJ (500) , and FS (1000, but she says she can do it for RS 700).

Bad thing is the girl has his period, so cannot do FS. Place is correct, not more. Shower is OK.

Kwikfizz
03-23-11, 05:40
Fancied a quick BBBJ the other day and went to the mp in gold crest building. There's a woman called sara who works there. Not a beauty but she is friendly. She gives awesome BJ and even sucks your groins and area between balls and arse. Sorry to be crude guys but this was excellent. Naked when giving BJ and she excites you to ask for FS. Managed to resist. May ask for cim next time. However, I would not make this a regular thing as apart from her BJ skills, she really is not my type.

Cyberguy Mru
03-23-11, 18:37
If you're tired of the fatties and uglies in MP, you can have a look at the striptease club called Le Rocher. Wild Coyote.

You can't miss it on a Saturday night, it's got neon signs flashing bright! On your left when going to Grand Baie.

Entrance is Rs 1000, girls are young and good looking and some are quite good at pole dancing. Strip is 100, with self touching. You can get private dance and they have rooms if you want time alone with a girl (but the price tag on that one is quite hefty).

Enjoy

Manfield04
03-23-11, 19:52
Are you speaking about Indra MP? There is a corridor that leads to the MP. Last time I was there, they charged Rs 600 for 1 hour massage and Rs 500 for BBBJ. I don't remember the name of the girl as they change so often. She was short, thin and dark creole, may be around 30.

What were the damages for your trip there?

Fancied a quick BBBJ the other day and went to the mp in gold crest building.

Kwikfizz
03-24-11, 05:26
In georgetown building. Same bldg as gold crest hotel. Second floor. Only two girls work there.

Are you speaking about Indra MP? There is a corridor that leads to the MP. Last time I was there, they charged Rs 600 for 1 hour massage and Rs 500 for BBBJ. I don't remember the name of the girl as they change so often. She was short, thin and dark creole, may be around 30.

What were the damages for your trip there?

Mahorais15
03-24-11, 09:28
Hello,

I will be on holidays in mauritius in two weeks time, I tried to find contacts around. I have found this contact "escortilemaurice." See their mail below. I have asked for photos as well yesterday, haven't got a reply yet.

Has anyone had experience with this agency? Are the girls ok etc?

Thanks in adv,

Rgds,

"

Bonjour,

Ou serez vous loger?

Nous proposons des services the'accompagnement (massage compris) en journée ou soirée.

Nos hôtesses and'étant pas toutes disponibles aux mêmes heures et au même

Dates, merci de me précisez le lieu, le jour et les horaires don't vous

Voudriez disposer de nos services.

Nous serons alors à même de vous faire un tarif et de vous proposer une

De nos hôtesses.

Pour ce moment de plaisir partagé, nous demandons un paiement en espèces (non andégociable) à areégler a l'arrivée de l'hôtesse.

Tarifs :

Mini 4h journée (samedi)

12 000R.

280 euros.

Mini 4h soirée a partir de 19h a 23h (lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi)

16 000R.

370 euros.

Mini 4h soirée a partir de 19h a 23h (vendredi, samedi, dimanche)

18 000R.

420 euros.

Soirée en semaine de 19h a 1h (lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi)

20 000R.

470 euros.

Soirée en week-end de 19H a 1H (vendredi, samedi ou dimanche)

22 000R.

520 euros.

Nuit de 19h a 9h (vendredi ou samedi)

25 000

590 euros.

Le retour de l'hôtesse à son domicile par Taxi reste à votre charge ainsi bien sur que le diner.

Il est entendu que nos hôtesses se theéplacent uniquement à votre hôtel ou sous certaine conditions en villa ou appartement de location en toute discrétion.

Nous proposons uniquement des services the'accompagnement et de relaxation entre adultes. Toute relation plus intime qui pourrait intervenir relèverait uniquement de la vie privée entre adultes consentants et serait parfaitement theétachée de la prestation.

Au plaisir.

"

Kwikfizz
03-25-11, 05:37
Yeah it's a ridiculous service. Only one guy is behind this service, the visiting masseuses in l'express classified ads and another one. Price depend on which number you call. Varies between rs 3500 and the joke prices quoted in that mail. Quality is average, girls are nothing special and attitude is poor to average. You better go to a club in gbaie and pull better babes!

Hello,

I will be on holidays in mauritius in two weeks time, I tried to find contacts around. I have found this contact "escortilemaurice." See their mail below. I have asked for photos as well yesterday, haven't got a reply yet.

Has anyone had experience with this agency? Are the girls ok etc?

Thanks in adv,

Rgds,

"

Bonjour,

Ou serez vous loger?

Nous proposons des services the'accompagnement (massage compris) en journée ou soirée.

Nos hôtesses and'étant pas toutes disponibles aux mêmes heures et au même

Dates, merci de me précisez le lieu, le jour et les horaires don't vous

Voudriez disposer de nos services.

Nous serons alors à même de vous faire un tarif et de vous proposer une

De nos hôtesses.

Pour ce moment de plaisir partagé, nous demandons un paiement en espèces (non andégociable) à areégler a l'arrivée de l'hôtesse.

Tarifs :

Mini 4h journée (samedi)

12 000R.

280 euros.

Mini 4h soirée a partir de 19h a 23h (lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi)

16 000R.

370 euros.

Mini 4h soirée a partir de 19h a 23h (vendredi, samedi, dimanche)

18 000R.

420 euros.

Soirée en semaine de 19h a 1h (lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi)

20 000R.

470 euros.

Soirée en week-end de 19H a 1H (vendredi, samedi ou dimanche)

22 000R.

520 euros.

Nuit de 19h a 9h (vendredi ou samedi)

25 000

590 euros.

Le retour de l'hôtesse à son domicile par Taxi reste à votre charge ainsi bien sur que le diner.

Il est entendu que nos hôtesses se theéplacent uniquement à votre hôtel ou sous certaine conditions en villa ou appartement de location en toute discrétion.

Nous proposons uniquement des services the'accompagnement et de relaxation entre adultes. Toute relation plus intime qui pourrait intervenir relèverait uniquement de la vie privée entre adultes consentants et serait parfaitement theétachée de la prestation.

Au plaisir.

"

Kwikfizz
03-25-11, 05:40
For all mongers here, I hope you have read this moning's l'express. Police is starting to raid mps again. Be careful out there.

Manfield04
03-26-11, 02:33
Hi,

When you quote another report, please quote only part of the report as a reference. Otherwise, it becomes a long report uselessly. Thanks for understanding.

Yeah it's a ridiculous service.

Manfield04
03-26-11, 02:50
Have across another freelance. 22 years old masseuse who offers sensual massage and can visit also. Have taken an appoinment for today. Hope it goes on well as I do not want to repeat the deception of last week with Celinabelle.

Ichigo1234
03-26-11, 14:45
Visited the MP near honda show room today in Port Louis. The place is between nemelec and toyota building you will find a small entrance and a red building enter the building and go to the first floor. All service offered blow job 600 and FS 1000. There was about 5-6 girl.

Kwikfizz
03-27-11, 15:39
I sure understand. I was submitting from my BBerry and it's absolute nightmare. Please Pm me if service of new masseuse was good. I would strongly recommend people to exchange addresses and details ONLY through PM as we may get people into serious trouble as I'm sure we are being watched.

Hi,

When you quote another report, please quote only part of the report as a reference. .

Kwikfizz
03-27-11, 15:40
Grateful if you could tell us a bit more of quality of girls and quality of service. Thanks.

Visited the MP near honda show room today in Port Louis.

Enterman
03-28-11, 12:48
Please read the link below.

http://www.defimedia.info/articles/1944/1/Elle-cherchait-de-lemploi-comme-receptionniste--Une-jeune-femme-sequestree-dans-un-salon-de-massage/Page1.html

Don Juan 397
03-29-11, 06:51
Fancied a quick BBBJ the other day and went to the mp in gold crest building. There's a woman called sara who works there. Not a beauty but she is friendly. She gives awesome BJ and even sucks your groins and area between balls and arse. Sorry to be crude guys but this was excellent. Naked when giving BJ and she excites you to ask for FS. Managed to resist. May ask for cim next time. However, I would not make this a regular thing as apart from her BJ skills, she really is not my type.Need to pay a visit there, can you tell if she offers FS and what about her body type big breast.

Don Juan 397
03-29-11, 09:58
Went to SC Beauty Care MP opposite Malartic GS in QB today. Place is very discrete. My second time there. First time, Sophie, the boss who has a nice rack, gave me a massage and BBBJ but it was a 5/10 stuff. More HJ than BJ, and massage was just not good. Why did I go there again? I wanted to see the other gals and I didn't want to travel far.

Got there at 2pm. Two girls on offer. Both quite fat and I should've left then. But I was thinking with something else than my brains. Took Jessie, a fatty with huuuuuge rack. Happens to be her first time there. So much that she had to go out and ask for permission to give me a BBBJ. Outlandish stuff. Anyway, massage was nothing special and her BJ skills were ok. Didn't ask her to undress. Just wanted to shoot my load and run. Which finally happened. The place is discrete and very clean. Shame about the quality. Will I return? No. Oh, damage was Rs 700 for BBBJ and Rs 500 for 45 mins massage.

Quality of MP and service is horrendous in this country.Went there 2 weeks ago its very clean but girl was greedy, for bbj she claimed Rs1000 and wanted more to show her body and was not ready for FS though requested her, she constanly asking me if I won't report to police I was fed up. I gave her my mob num as she agreed for FS outside and 1 week later she called me and asked me to pay her a visit thinking she will get fortune from me. Saturday visited Bon pasteur MP, its not that professionnal but girl offers FS and very friendly.

Kwikfizz
03-29-11, 19:04
Petite body and ok breasts. But go there for the BBBJ only nothing else.

Need to pay a visit there, can you tell if she offers FS and what about her body type big breast.

Don Juan 397
03-30-11, 06:02
Petite body and ok breasts. But go there for the BBBJ only nothing else.OK, can you give some MP adresses you visited where FS is offered. I know about Bon pasteur, Boulette palace, Neet in la louise and G nG R Hill, thats all. Heard about MP at wellington and corderie street in port louis and one at camp levieux. Share your experience thanks.

Kwikfizz
03-30-11, 19:06
You know these places and yet you don't share but expect others to. Please browse the forum to checkthe posts of all contributors. This will surely enlighten you on one thing: all MPs are crap. Except for the one in St Paul. But service is rushed.

OK, can you give some MP adresses you visited where FS is offered. I know about Bon pasteur, Boulette palace, Neet in la louise and G nG R Hill, thats all. Heard about MP at wellington and corderie street in port louis and one at camp levieux. Share your experience thanks.

Dan007
03-31-11, 07:27
Guys

I've been seeing the post relating to all the various MPs in action. While I've visited most of them over the years, I must admit that most of them are crap with only the occasional good service.

I would suggest that a network of independents should be put in light. I have a few independants that I know and if everybody comes up with a couple of contacts for sharing, this will make a sizeable lot. Furthermore, for effective exchange, members should subscribe and have PM facility.

Cheers.

Dan

Manfield04
03-31-11, 16:19
Good initiative. Keep it up. You can count on me for any exchange through PM.

I would suggest that a network of independents should be put in light. I have a few independants that I know. For effective exchange, members should subscribe and have PM facility.

Manfield04
03-31-11, 16:29
Had taken appointment with the new masseuse on Saturday last. She is Alic88 on the forum where there is Cellinabelle. She had given me her phone number through msg. When I phoned her, she called me at Pereybère.

Well, average looking girl, not to my taste but since I had already taken appoinment and called her, I did only BBBJ. She is also available at Azurev. I didn't want to same as I did with Cellinabelle last week.

The quality of girls available in the market is getting low. Many girls want to make some quick bucks and join this service. Since the no. Of punters are high and most of the punters don't look at the quality, these girls think they are indispensable. Well, with such quality, it's better to take a break unless someone has some really good quality stuff contacts.

Manfield04
03-31-11, 16:38
There is another masseuse called Amiel in the same forum. She sent me her rates and contact details through message. I haven't met her yet but I believe she is also available at Azurev.

In the message she says that her name is Alisha. I don't know whether Amiel or Anisha is her real / nick name. She offers massage at Rs 1000 for 1 hour or Rs 800 for 45 minutes.

The name Alisha reminds me of the name advertised by One Plus Beauty Parlour at Eau Coulée which was recently raided by the cops.

Manfield04
03-31-11, 16:46
I was at Four Points Sheraton Hotel last night to watch the Cricket World Cup Semi Final between India and Pakistan.

Now the hotel is called Ebéne Link Hotel. Saw few working girls. Short, wheatish to fair, quite good looking but quickly taken by customers. May be they came there to be picked up. Must have been on appointments, I guess.

Will be there again on Saturday for the Final. I'll scrutinize their whereabouts and try to obtain their contacts.

Don Juan 397
04-01-11, 08:55
You know these places and yet you don't share but expect others to. Please browse the forum to checkthe posts of all contributors. This will surely enlighten you on one thing: all MPs are crap. Except for the one in St Paul. But service is rushed.I learned these places I have specified by reading the forum but never been there thats why I am asking I am new in the MP world have been only at malartic and bon pasteur. Willl visit the others in the future and report.

Mongerbob
04-12-11, 13:30
Hi guys.

Better late than never. The south African girl has arrived and all I can say is One of the best ones I have had.

PM me if you are interested for details.

Mongerbob

Actaeon
04-14-11, 15:37
Visited the MP near honda show room today in Port Louis. The place is between nemelec and toyota building you will find a small entrance and a red building enter the building and go to the first floor. All service offered blow job 600 and FS 1000. There was about 5-6 girl.Hi friend, I just want to know that when I will go to the first floor of the red building, what should I say there?

I am a Mauritian and if you want to have FS from "whites" (aged between 20-26yrs) do PM me. Actually, I want to have a FS and BJ done by local girls over here. I never did it with Mauritians.

Thanks in advance.

Ichigo1234
04-14-11, 17:03
Hi friend, I just want to know that when I will go to the first floor of the red building, what should I say there?

I am a Mauritian and if you want to have FS from "whites" (aged between 20-26yrs) do PM me. Actually, I want to have a FS and BJ done by local girls over here. I never did it with Mauritians.

Thanks in advance. Hi ACTAEON you don't have PM facilities. Can you please give more details about full service from the whites. And for the MP in port louis near honda show room you choose your girl and during the massage either she will propose you extra or you ask because it is offered there.

Mec1819
04-14-11, 20:41
Can anyone help me to find the mp near bon Pasteur?

Kwikfizz
04-15-11, 03:08
Actually, I want to have a FS and BJ done by local girls over here. I never did it with Mauritians.We can exchange info if you get PM facilities (with a subscription). If you want to kickstart your mongering locally, I wouldn't start at that MP in PL. May put you off.

Mec1819
04-15-11, 11:45
We can exchange info if you get PM facilities (with a subscription). If you want to kickstart your mongering locally, I wouldn't start at that MP in PL. May put you off.Where can we find nice girl?

Don Juan 397
04-15-11, 13:39
Can anyone help me to find the mp near bon Pasteur?Yes was there a few weeks ago, while going to beau bassin from rose hill, its on the road found opposite of filling station on your left. There's a textile shop (Crystal House). When you enter the road its on the left on stairs, there's a cyber café close to the MP wish you best of luck and have a nice time if you need FS ask Alisha and may be others also do it.

JamesWong
04-15-11, 14:33
Hi Mongerbob. I'm interested. I dropped you a PM but didn't / haven't receive a reply. You are probably having too much fun right now to be online. Cheers

Raul30
04-16-11, 19:51
Hi guys, its long time no useful report in this forum. Well this week end I was chatting with a girl on FB to whom I know online for nearly 2years. During the course of chat I made her a offer for a dinner and some attractive package to which she couldn't denied nor she was openly ready to accept. It took 2-3 days and couple of hours I had to spend on chat just to convince that I am not expecting sex from her and it will be a good company with her and some enjoyment at a bar or disco but in reality sex was the only thing was in my mind and I did not wanted to express it as I knew if she once meet me I will handle the rest. After she was sure am not expecting sex from her, she finally managed to convince her mum that she will be joining a friends birthday this weekend on a resto. On the fixed date and and time I picked her at 7pm on the pre-decided location and we proceeded for a five-star dinner, we finished quickly there and we had plenty of time before proceeding to disco, so we decided to come at my place for some drinks (she only drinks smiron off) and it was the perfect chance to make the moves and finally I succeeded and she gave up. She was so tempted that she was ready to sit on the johny without a helmet to which I avoided. We started at 9. 30 and ended at 3am in the mng with 4 times. We both were exhausted and so was she forgot the plan about disco. She was damn good in bed and had multiple orgasms during the acts. Finally at 3. 30 am I dropped her back and everything was normal at home.

Look: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10 (she was hesitant initially as she has a bf to whom she is engaged)

Body Racks: 9/10.

Damage- 4k+dinner 2K+ Fuel 1k.

WIR-yes (I have made her such lucrative offer that she has promised me that she will try to find time for me during courses)

Sorry guys I can not share her digits as you must be guessing she is not a professional and I need to respect her privacy, but am writing this report just to give you a hope that you can have a chance of mongering on social websites also.

Enjoy and Cheers.

Kwikfizz
04-17-11, 09:57
Errrrm, I don't think it's the purpose of this website + you gave so much info away that it's either fake or you'll get that poor girl into trouble. If we have to write a report everytime we pull, it'll be havoc.

Hi guys, its long time no useful report in this forum. Well this week end I was chatting with a girl on FB to whom I know online for nearly 2years. Sorry guys I can not share her digits as you must be guessing she is not a professional and I need to respect her privacy, but am writing this report just to give you a hope that you can have a chance of mongering on social websites also.

Loverman1010
04-19-11, 05:48
Hi mongers,

I am very new to mongering. I have never had any local paid girls, but visited a FKK club in germany lately.

Language is a problem there, its very rare that you get girls that speaks or understand english. Now imagine asking them for stuffs.

I had a blonde Polish girl (they seem to inundate the fkk clubs there). The FKK clubs seems to be a total rip off.

Drinks for the girl (15 euro) , half hour FS 60 euro.

Actaeon,

Please give more info with regards to the whites.

Are they local.

What sort of prices they practice.

Cheers

Hi Ichigo1234,

As concern for the whites service, its FS. Its perfect service. Many people whom I have make them meet the whites. Thy say to me "it was awesome never-had one like this one". I has not still bought my membership, but as soon as I'll do it, I'll contact you in due course. You can aussi essaye on the cellplus service +230 sept cent huit soicent trois dix-neuf (its mine) Hope you've got my message. Thanks.

Darray
04-20-11, 20:14
Hi Ichigo1234,

As concern for the whites service, its FS. Its perfect service. Many people whom I have make them meet the whites. Thy say to me "it was awesome never-had one like this one". I has not still bought my membership, but as soon as I'll do it, I'll contact you in due course. You can aussi essaye on the cellplus service +230 sept cent huit soicent trois dix-neuf (its mine) Hope you've got my message. ThanksHi actaeon. I tried calling you today but your mobile was off. I sent you a text. Get into touch I want to know more about the white girls you know. They local? What are the rates? Give me details through the phone. Waiting for you mate.

JamesWong
04-21-11, 15:54
Hit me up on PM or the forum if you hear back from actaeon.

Hi actaeon. I tried calling you today but your mobile was off. I sent you a text. Get into touch I want to know more about the white girls you know. They local? What are the rates? Give me details through the phone. Waiting for you mate.

Manfield04
04-27-11, 20:36
It would have been better had you post the first part of your report in the German forum instead of wasting space in this one.

I am very new to mongering. but visited a FKK club in germany lately.

Manfield04
04-27-11, 20:42
Blue Silver, I thought you would have already found out the genuineness of this type of post. Besides, any girl who accepts money from someone for sex is a working girl.

Errrrm, I don't think it's the purpose of this website + you gave so much info away that it's either fake

Member #4373
04-30-11, 19:07
Hi guys!

Am relatively new to mongering. I've been to a mp in GBaie lately. It's in the same yard as Le Tandor restaurant. About 5-6 girls working there. FS is at 1000 and BBBJ at 500. I chose a girl named Nitisha. Nice looks with awesome BJ skills!

Can anyone suggest mp's which got hindu girls offering FS?

Manfield04
05-02-11, 16:16
Nitisha is not Hindu?

This MP belongs to Mr Sona. He is very notorious in this business as his MPs are often raided by police.

I chose a girl named Nitisha. Nice looks with awsome BJ skills! Can anyone suggest mp's which got hindu girls offering FS?

Manfield04
05-02-11, 16:23
Contacted Elvira by email few days ago. She replied by sending her photo. She looks older than 26 years. She is also on FB. She has quoted RS 6000 for one hour, RS 15000 for one night and Rs 25000 for a weekend. Sent her another email telling her that you had paid Rs 15000 for a weekend (Friday to Sunday). She hasn't replied yet.

Elvira

Member #4373
05-02-11, 19:10
Nitisha is not Hindu?

This MP belongs to Mr Sona. He is very notorious in this business as his MPs are often raided by police. Nops. She isn't. Well if you got somewhere good to propose.

Darray
05-03-11, 09:09
Hi guys! Am relatively new to mongering. I've been to a mp in GBaie lately. It's in the same yard as Le Tandor restaurant. About 5-6 girls working there. FS is at 1000 and BBBJ at 500. I chose a girl named Nitisha. Nice looks with awsome BJ skills!

Can anyone suggest mp's which got hindu girls offering FS?Can you tell me where is this mp found exactly? Are there any other found in Grand Bay?

Darray
05-04-11, 11:07
Went to the MP at grandbay today. Found just behind Le Tandoor restaurant. If your going towards pointe aux canoniers from grandbay, its just after coast guard on the left side of the road some 50 mts ahead. Go through the parking lot and look for the MP behind you won't miss it. Opens at 9. 30 and closes at 5. Around 6 girls available. Chose julia as the others were taken. Rs 600 for 45 min bt they gave me at 500. She has great BJ skills. Lovely body and clean. Had a BBBJ and FS. She cut me off from rs 1000 to 800 for penetration. Really friendly and nice girl. Will try the others next time and kip you guys updated.

Barney69
05-04-11, 18:00
Hi.

Got the contact number of sonia who works at ritz club. Checked her out, ok on look, a bit milfy, around 27, good attitude but expensive. 3.5k for 1hr. Am tempted to try her out. I will give a feedback on her performance.

I heard that there is a strip club in Belle Rose, do anyone know the whereabout of the club? Is the strip club above windsor spar still open?

Dan007
05-06-11, 10:14
Got the number of an independant on a forum. Have not seen her, but from her own description, sounds interesting. Meeting her today. Will let you guys know the outcome. I will also already check with her if she is prepared to share her number with others.

Cheers.

Member #4373
05-06-11, 17:05
Went to Queen's spa today. There was only Zahirah available. Had a FS and surprisingly she has "evolved". No longer the cold girl others were saying. Had quite a nice time. Will surely return there to try Veronique.

Ichigo1234
05-06-11, 19:05
Went to Queen's spa today. There was only Zahirah available. Had a FS and surprisingly she has "evolved". No longer the cold girl others were saying. Had quite a nice time. Will surely return there to try Veronique.Hi can you please describe the look of zahirah and explain where exactly queen's spa is for someone who don't know quatre bornes thanks

Saturn55
05-07-11, 00:00
Hello, everyone,

I am a resident of Dubai and planning to visit Mauritius between the 25-30th of December.

Just wanted to get some latest update!

How is the mongering scene there and is there any action to be had? What kind of chicas are available and what is the best spot to party?

Sorry for asking too mnay questions but I haveno idea about that party scene as all I can see is the beaches but no info on the bitches.)

Hope to get some info.

Ciao.

SugaHither are hot places and bitches too, chica too in grand bay. Try banana.

Lenouveau
05-08-11, 20:38
Is there a lady receiving there still?

Dan007
05-10-11, 10:54
Following my last post, met up with the independant on the same day. Her name is Alicia. Mid 20s. She was ok look wise. Slightly chubby and tall.

However she was extremely cold. It was like shagging a sac of potato. I personally do not like bitches that are not involved at all.

Paid her the Rs 1, 500 agreed and asked her to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off after only one shot. It would have been difficult to get another hard on with that kind of attitude. Definitely not worth recomending to anyone.

Neways, should someone still want her num, I can pass it on to you.

Cheers.

Enterman
05-10-11, 11:17
Hi all, is there any MP places operate at night? If so please let me know where.

Hunter747
05-10-11, 17:54
Hi all, is there any MP places operate at night? If so please let me know where.I know that the one at Sodnac closes around 21 h. There is a one near spar bbassin and another one near the bakery at rose-hill (ambrose) I don't know at what time they close down (maybe they keep working up to 20 21 h). U can chek it out in lexpress you will get their phone numbers.

Davidson
05-11-11, 14:19
Hi will be visiting Mauritius on Friday for 1 night can any fellow monger assist in providing any escort numbers and does hotels allow girls in rooms like they do in Dubai. Will appreciate if you can PM me numbers of any good contacts. Thanks for help.

Cheers,

Enjoy the fun

Saturn55
05-13-11, 00:03
Hi, dan007 can you please let me know the forum place where you got the girl.

Dan007
05-16-11, 08:50
The forum on which I met Alicia is rencontre-maurice. Com.

Cheers.

Dan

Saturn55
05-16-11, 23:32
Hello dan007,

Thanks you very much. I live in Grand Bay and can help if need.

Raja 1968
05-17-11, 10:43
Is it the same one that is adjacent to Le Tandoor within the same parking lot? I didn't know they had these options too.

Went to the MP at grandbay today. Found just behind Le Tandoor restaurant. If your going towards pointe aux canoniers from grandbay, its just after coast guard on the left side of the road some 50 mts ahead. Go through the parking lot and look for the MP behind you won't miss it. Opens at 9. 30 and closes at 5. Around 6 girls available. Chose julia as the others were taken. Rs 600 for 45 min bt they gave me at 500. She has great BJ skills. Lovely body and clean. Had a BBBJ and FS. She cut me off from rs 1000 to 800 for penetration. Really friendly and nice girl. Will try the others next time and kip you guys updated.

Barney69
05-18-11, 18:01
Did anyone try the 'visiting masseuse' as advertised in lexpress? Please share experience.

GentleMale
05-20-11, 15:30
Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find some girl from Madagascar I knew a place in Port Louis but quality was very low.

Thanks

Mongerbob
05-21-11, 15:47
Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find some girl from Madagascar I knew a place in Port Louis but quality was very low.

ThanksHi Gentlemale.

Only place I have seen some is at the Ritz. But that was a long time ago. Also have seen a couple at the waterfront but not sure how safe it would be picking up there

Mongerbob
05-21-11, 15:48
The forum on which I met Alicia is rencontre-maurice. Com.

Cheers.

DanHi.

Have any of you tried some of the other sites for non pro action?

Referring to places like badoo. Com or even africanintroductions?

Enterman
05-21-11, 15:54
Hi Gentlemale.

Only place I have seen some is at the Ritz. But that was a long time ago. Also have seen a couple at the waterfront but not sure how safe it would be picking up thereHi, Ritz? Is it in curepipe?

Gentlemale, where exactly in Port Louis?

GentleMale
05-22-11, 10:57
Hi, Ritz? Is it in curepipe?

Gentlemale, where exactly in Port Louis?It was in a street perpendicular to rue desforge facing the great mosque there was a small hotel but wasn't very good experience.

Enterman
05-26-11, 10:40
Be careful guys!

Member #4373
05-26-11, 18:24
Hey friends! I've tried the ad in lexpress lately; the one at St. Pierre. Well first of all, its no longer there, they shifted to montagne blanche. I still drove till there. I was really really disappointed. Its a small house in a very narrow street, very hard to find. Extremely low quality. The girls are below average. I just drove off. From what I could hear from friends, the girls are very unresponsive, like fucking a corpse. They are very cold. I strongly do not recommend that place.

And be very careful friends, the police are raiding the Mps again. 2 have already raided in 3 days.

Daves
05-29-11, 11:58
Hi Guys,

Visited Royal spa at Berthaud Ave Q. Bornes. There is a very sexy Malagassy Lady there and consequently very difficult to decline for her service. Chose her for 30 mins massage on massage sofa and 30 mins in jaccuzi with her company. She is very hot, superb boobs, svelt body, and for her looking I would give 8 points. She loved fingering her while asking me to suck her boobs until she cum. Very receptive and gave very nice BBBJ and FS. She used to work in the MP in madagascar and France and she will be at Royal Spa until September 2011. Damage Rs1200 for Massage and jaccuzi and Rs800 (she asked Rs1000) for her service.

Have nice time guys and pm me if you don't find the location or for any other clarifications.

Dave.

Raja 1968
06-01-11, 10:14
There are couple on MP on this road but no extra services. P*s*pa is one thats good but nothing extra ever.

Taxi driver did suggest one more further up toward Beun Beof on the right side. Haven't checked it out.

Jkmulberry
06-04-11, 18:49
Hi friend, I just want to know that when I will go to the first floor of the red building, what should I say there?

Thanks in advanceHi there!

I went to this MP the other day. It is on the second floor? There are only two girls there and they didn't look interested in offering anything. I was offered a back massage only for 1500, so I just left. Is it worth trying again? What should I ask for?

Ronn007
06-06-11, 11:48
Hi guys,

I tried going there on berthaud road, I could not find anything like that on the main road, could yu please pm me the details of the spa, name of the person also please.

Thanks

With regards.

Hi Guys,

Visited Royal spa at Berthaud Ave Q. Bornes. There is a very sexy Malagassy Lady there and consequently very difficult to decline for her service. Chose her for 30 mins massage on massage sofa and 30 mins in jaccuzi with her company. She is very hot, superb boobs, svelt body, and for her looking I would give 8 points. She loved fingering her while asking me to suck her boobs until she cum. Very receptive and gave very nice BBBJ and FS. She used to work in the MP in madagascar and France and she will be at Royal Spa until September 2011. Damage Rs1200 for Massage and jaccuzi and Rs800 (she asked Rs1000) for her service.

Have nice time guys and pm me if you don't find the location or for any other clarifications.

Dave.

MagnumXL
06-12-11, 03:37
Good massage. Only one Thai woman available for massage. No extra provided though and a little bit expensive.

Nice looking girl at the counter when entering.

Anyone there knows good quality MPs with extra? PM me

MagnumXL
06-12-11, 03:49
Good massage. Only one Thai woman available for the massage. No extra provided though. A bit pricey for the massage. Nice looking girl at the counter when you enter.

Anyone there knows good quality MPs with extra provided? PM me please!

Paulos21
06-13-11, 17:14
Hi All,

Just got back from a few days in heaven. As you can see from the pics below the girls there are oh so fine and exotic!

There's quite a lot from Madagascar you can find at a joint called Bambou / Killimanjaro at Grand Baie. You will be spoiled for choice over there. Budha Bar is also a rocking joint if you're out for a clubbing night, but don't expect to pick up easily there, rather go with a partner.

For day time fun, there's various massage parlours to try (some with varied success) , but the one I would recommend is called Angel Salon Massage in Troux Aux Biches, on Morcellement Yubboo (street name of sorts). They have way above average looking Mauritian girls to choose from, plenty of room with hot water, and they have a street camera to warn them in case of cops coming for a raid.

Enjoy!

I can't wait to go back sometime soon.

Ichigo1234
06-14-11, 14:30
Hi can you please give the exact location how to get there. It will be of great help if you can please give a small map. Thanks

Allenc
06-15-11, 04:31
Hi guys,

Anyone interested in a mmf? Looking for a guy in Mauritius during 23 June - 2 July.

Cheers

Allenc
06-15-11, 04:41
Been there twice, great service. If your heading towards trou aux biches beach from port-louis, turn right on the last road before the trou aux biches police station, its about 5 mins drive from main road. Hope you arent a cop!

Hunter747
06-18-11, 14:52
Hi guys,

I went to Azurev today in pereybere. Well only one girl was available. The service offered was fine. The girl was I can say goodlooking. Had a nice BJ and FS. The place is nice, clean very discreet. I was at pereybere beach and they came to pick me up. After I finished they dropped me at the beach. The boss is of french origin and he seems to have some "contacts" with some influential persons. So I guess its quite difficult to get in trouble there.

Lekcim
06-26-11, 08:48
Hi all, that's my first time on this forum, just a quick, there is a nice MP at Trou aux Biches on the road to Pte aux Piment and there is actually 5 nice looking girls of an average 8\10 and its just before La Sirene resto.

Ichigo1234
06-27-11, 14:18
Hi all, that's my first time on this forum, just a quick, there is a nice MP at Trou aux Biches on the road to Pte aux Piment and there is actually 5 nice looking girls of an average 8\10 and its just before La Sirene resto.Hi lekcim,

Do they provide any extra? If yes what is their price?

Hunter747
06-27-11, 17:22
Hi all. Has anyone been to this MP? It is located at the end of ave des glalieul QBornes, its got a pink wall. Any "special services offered there?"

Hunter747
06-30-11, 13:12
Bad news another MP raided by the cops yesterday.

Kwikfizz
07-06-11, 05:30
Stay well clear of MPs. The quality is bad, and you could end up at the police station, your picture in the newspaper and lots of explaining to do to friends and family.

Hunter747
07-06-11, 18:22
I got a friend who is a policeman. He told me that if the neighbourhood of MPs are complaining then its a problem. This is exactly what happened last week at Queens Spa in St Paul. An MP I was planning to visit! However I do know some MPs which are still operating for years? Yes its better to stay clear.

Lekcim
07-07-11, 09:53
Hi lekcim,

Do they provide any extra? If yes what is their price?Hi, sorry for late reply, the MP is just on your left while going towards Pte aux Piment let say from Popo supermarket, and it is just after a series of left and right curve and it is just after a bare land on your LHS itself. I think a pale pink wall. But there you need to propose, they will never propose you that's their rule, price more or less fine, but very professional way of working, that is why you can hesitate before you propose for extra, it happened to me?

Hunter747
07-07-11, 18:31
In some MPs that I visited recently, the girls are a bit hesitant. Maybe due to the recent problems they want the client to make the first step?

Mongerbob
07-23-11, 12:52
Hi.

Can any one recommend a daytime hotel in the north where one could take a hotel. But it needs to be decent as this would not be a working girl but rather a normal day to day girl for fun.

Also needs to be a hotel that would be use to people using it for short time I instead of overnight.

Any recommendations would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Bob

Mongerbob
07-23-11, 13:03
Hi.

Can any one recommend a daytime hotel in the north where one could take a hotel. But it needs to be decent as this would not be a working girl but rather a normal day to day girl for fun.

Also needs to be a hotel that would be use to people using it for short time I instead of overnight.

Any recommendations would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Bob

Dan007
07-25-11, 10:23
Have been long since I posted a report here.

Last week was contacted by one of my providers saying that he had some new girls. Decided to try Stela. Young (23) creole girl, a bit metisser. Slim and nice face (not wow though). Very good attitude and open for any proposal.

Had a nice round with her. She did not seem to be in a hurry.

Looks : 7/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

GFE : 9/10.

Oral skills : 7/10.

Was a good shag for the RS 3500 that she claims plus room seperately.

She travels to private houses as well.

Hunter747
07-25-11, 10:26
Hi Mongerbob,

Chek out Villa Narmada, Aquamarine lane Grand Bay I don't have their phone number. It is aorund Rs 2000 per day. You can also have a look of the ads in lexpress. I know a nice place but it is in BBassin.

Hope the info is useful?

Hunter747
07-25-11, 11:05
I confirm what Dan just said. I met stella a few weeks back. Last weekend I decided to have another go with another girl from the same provider. However was a bit dissapointed. The price was also higher 5k! I found that although you pay higher prices that does not mean you will get better service! Her name is Kiberley. A "milatresse". Her looks were ok. Body well built. But she had a rather bad attitude she came extremly late 2 hours after appointed time! She was bit cold. She spends a lot of time in the bathroom. I don't know why? The job was done FS and BJ. But the session with Stella was much more better and more enjoyable.

Jkmulberry
07-25-11, 12:38
Hello, mongers,

Despite the concerns, I found myself in the mp next to the Honda last week. Was very quiet with only two girls available. Was offered massage with one girl called Melissa for 1500 or for two girl four hand massage with jacuzzi for 3000. I couldn't refuse the offer and before I knew it I was already lying down on the table while the other girl filled the jacuzzi. Good massage but after 15 mins the girls asked if I was ready for some relaxation time in the jacuzzi. They helped undress me before also getting naked and sliding into the very warm water. Melissa was the best. Nice shaped body wi large breasts. I loved her cleavage. Other girl (couldn't get her name was creole) was plumpier with small breasts. Both wer happy to do bbj and cim but I preferred just to have a nice hand job which ended up all over melissas nipples. Girls 8/10 but go there on a quiet morning, lunchtime!

Hunter747
07-26-11, 13:56
After reading some interesting report on this forum I decided to go there last week. Only three ladies were available quite average. Disapointed I did not proceed futher.

Hunter747
07-26-11, 14:08
Went there some weeks back. I had planned to visit Queens SPA that week unfortunately it was closed by the cops 2 days earlier! Well there was only 2 ladies available that day. Again I did not proceed. The only one that was available was average and not of my tatste at all. Maybe as for the MP near le Tandoor I just turned up at a wrong time?

Hunter747
07-26-11, 14:31
Azurev.

For those of you who are interested in fresh young girls. There is a nice one at Azurev. She is a new recruit. Her name is Luna and she is 19. Had a nice time with her. She has a nice little body but her BJ skills are not that good! Well she is still learning! I had to reduce the throttle at times beacuse she was having difficulties to follow. She was friendly and I did not want to be too harsh on her. But beware she checks the clock carefully.

Hillcrest.

Had not been there for months. So I decided to pay them a little visit. Well the place is being renovated! Also some new faces available. I decided to go for Reena. A sexy MILF, nice face and body. Although I had paid for the "massage". I told her to leave the massage and to move on the most important part! Again enjoyed a good session with her.

Jkmulberry
07-26-11, 18:33
Where are these places hunter?

Azurev.

For those of you who are interested in fresh young girls. There is a nice one at Azurev. She is a new recruit. Her name is Luna and she is 19. Had a nice time with her. She has a nice little body but her BJ skills are not that good! Well she is still learning! I had to reduce the throttle at times beacuse she was having difficulties to follow. She was friendly and I did not want to be too harsh on her. But beware she checks the clock carefully.

Hillcrest.

Had not been there for months. So I decided to pay them a little visit. Well the place is being renovated! Also some new faces available. I decided to go for Reena. A sexy MILF, nice face and body. Although I had paid for the "massage". I told her to leave the massage and to move on the most important part! Again enjoyed a good session with her.

Jkmulberry
07-26-11, 18:36
Was in eau coulee today. Went to beauty plus, quality was poor. Two girls. One very pretty with a tattoo on her breast and another who was fat with big tits. They seemed seriously hesitant and offered massage for just 500. Extras are of course possible but they seemed nervous to proceed so I left.

Hunter747
07-26-11, 19:36
Where are these places hunter?Azurev is found near pereybere beach. If you have difficulties you just go to pereybere beach and give them a phone call they will come to pick you. When you have finished they will leave you at the beach. Hillcrest is found in Sodnac near Candos hill. There are several streets you can take to get there. The easiest one to is to take the Sodnac link road (the street near Mc Donalds Phoenix round about). You go in the direction of Sodnac. That steet will lead you to Hillcrest ave. Once you have reached Hillcrest ave U-turn left. The MP will be on your left. You look for a red panel written Heavenly Care. Thats it.

Darray
07-26-11, 19:54
Was my fourth time today at the MP in Trou aux Biches. For those who want the location, well while coming from grand bay, just after the Trou aux Biches hotel & spa, turn right after the police station. Sme 200 to 300 mts ahead you will see a type of triangle roundabout. LOL [yeah but still you understood]. U an just ask where is morcellement jhuboo if you don't get it. After you get into the morcellement continue some 500 mts inside and you will find the MP on the fight side of the road. Its name recently changed to freelance beauty parlour. A safe place with a camera in front to warn of police raids and notices that warn against sexual abuse just to make them safe but no worries extras are available there.

Had a great time with a newcomer today. Her name was veronique. She offered FS for only Rs 1000 and that was awesome. Her massage skills are the best I ever had til today and thats why I'm sharing with you guys. She will be available till end of August. Really soft boobs and nice ass. Clean body and looks 8/10.

P. S can you guys indicate me where is azurev found and how I can go there?

Hunter747
07-27-11, 07:30
P. S can you guys indicate me where is azurev found and how I can go there?[/QUOTE]Suppose you are coming from the motorway and you want to go to Pereybere beach one way would be going through GBay. The other way is to continue on sotise road and U-turn left near harmony fitnes center. Azurev is located in Vieux Moulin Casse St. It is around 800 to 900 m from Sottise road when heading to Pereybere it will be on your right side.

Hunter747
07-27-11, 11:16
Was my fourth time today at the MP in Trou aux Biches. For those who want the location, well while coming from grand bay, just after the Trou aux Biches hotel & spa, turn right after the police station. Sme 200 to 300 mts ahead you will see a type of triangle roundabout. LOL [yeah but still you understood]. U an just ask where is morcellement jhuboo if you don't get it. After you get into the morcellement continue some 500 mts inside and you will find the MP on the fight side of the road. Its name recently changed to freelance beauty parlour. A safe place with a camera in front to warn of police raids and notices that warn against sexual abuse just to make them safe but no worries extras are available there.

Had a great time with a newcomer today. Her name was veronique. She offered FS for only Rs 1000 and that was awesome. Her massage skills are the best I ever had til today and thats why I'm sharing with you guys. She will be available till end of August. Really soft boobs and nice ass. Clean body and looks 8/10.

P. S can you guys indicate me where is azurev found and how I can go there?Hi Darray. What time did you go there? Do you have an idea if there are some girls available in the morning? Beacuse it happened to me on some occasions that I just turned up maybe at a wrong time and there was not many "articles" available. Another question do I need to turn right or left after the police station when coming from GBay. When looking on Google maps I see that if I turn right I will be heading towards the beach?

Please advise,

Thanks

Rsiffredi
07-27-11, 15:45
Have been long since I posted a report here.

Last week was contacted by one of my providers saying that he had some new girls. Decided to try Stela. Young (23) creole girl, a bit metisser. Slim and nice face (not wow though). Very good attitude and open for any proposal.

Had a nice round with her. She did not seem to be in a hurry.

Looks : 7/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

Oral skills : 7/10.

Was a good shag for the RS 3500 that she claims plus room seperately.

She travels to private houses as well.Hi Hunter. I'm a new bird there. How and where can we meet this Stela? Thanks for info.

Nikkil
07-27-11, 17:41
Hey Dan007,

Can you please PM me the contacts as per below description. Would love to try it this week end.

Unfortunately am new here and do not have any number to share.

Cheers

Indeed I was almost sure from the exact description of the services. Guys anybody that wants her number, I do have it and have PM facility as well.

I must say that her services are excellent but she is not my type (physically) and talks a lot as well. But for sure, she adores A level and CIM.

I'll be happy to give you the contact deatils. I would appreciate another contact in exchange if possible but this is not a must.

Cheers

Hunter747
07-27-11, 18:04
Hi Hunter. I'm a new bird there. How and where can we meet this Stela? Thanks for info.Hi. I am also new here LOL. Well chek out the ads in lexpress you will see an ad written" visiting masseuses exclusive round the clock service.". Don't phone them. You just send a text that you would like to have an an appointment with a girl. They will reply who is available. By the way Stella would not be available this week and next week because I wanted to see her last week but she was temporarily unavailable.

Hunter747
07-27-11, 19:15
Hi Hunter. I'm a new bird there. How and where can we meet this Stela? Thanks for info.Forgot to tell you although Stella will not be available for a few weeks. The provider seems to have some other interesting stuffs which I have not tried yet. Concerning the meeting place you can receive the girl at your place if possible or a room hotel which in a region appopriate for you.

Hunter747
07-28-11, 12:39
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was an effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MagnumXL
07-28-11, 16:38
I forgot the tariff at Azurev. How much did you pay for Luna?

Azurev.

Hillcrest.

Hunter747
07-28-11, 18:51
I forgot the tariff at Azurev. How much did you pay for Luna?Rs 1200 for plus and around Rs 900 for 1h massage.

Darray
07-28-11, 21:38
Hi Darray. What time did you go there? Do you have an idea if there are some girls available in the morning? Beacuse it happened to me on some occasions that I just turned up maybe at a wrong time and there was not many "articles" available. Another question do I need to turn right or left after the police station when coming from GBay. When looking on Google maps I see that if I turn right I will be heading towards the beach?

Please advise,

ThanksHey mate,

Well the girls are available in the morning as it is a massage parlour. If I'm not mistaken it opens at 9 or something and closes at around 5. They have a total of 9 or 10 gilrs working there. No all of them are available evryday as they work in shifts and they have their days off also. And don't look at google maps, they have pictures of last year while the hotel was still under construction. After the police station turn left as turning right will bring you to the beach. Drive still ahead sme 200 mts. You will notice the kind of roundabout in a triangular shape on your left only. Turn there and drive some more until you see the parlour which will be on your right hand side.

Hey BTW do any of you guys know white girls? Well I'm tired of locals and I want to try white girls. Do any of you guys know where services like that are offered?

Rsiffredi
07-29-11, 15:03
Forgot to tell you although Stella will not be available for a few weeks. The provider seems to have some other interesting stuffs which I have not tried yet. Concerning the meeting place you can receive the girl at your place if possible or a room hotel which in a region appopriate for you.Thanks hunter. Got the ad and the contact. Also went to Hillcrest on Thursday evening. Very easy to find following the itinerary you gave to Jkmulberry. Convenient and quiet place there. Thanks for info.

Barney69
07-29-11, 20:31
I confirm what Dan just said. I met stella a few weeks back. Last weekend I decided to have another go with another girl from the same provider. However was a bit dissapointed. The price was also higher 5k! I found that although you pay higher prices that does not mean you will get better service! Her name is Kiberley. A "milatresse". Her looks were ok. Body well built. But she had a rather bad attitude she came extremly late 2 hours after appointed time! She was bit cold. She spends a lot of time in the bathroom. I don't know why? The job was done FS and BJ. But the session with Stella was much more better and more enjoyable.I had some exchange with the provider and also proposed mishra. Has anyone try her? Hey mate, is stella really worth the 3. 5k?

Hunter747
07-30-11, 10:02
Hey mate,

Well the girls are available in the morning as it is a massage parlour. If I'm not mistaken it opens at 9 or something and closes at around 5. They have a total of 9 or 10 gilrs working there. No all of them are available evryday as they work in shifts and they have their days off also. And don't look at google maps, they have pictures of last year while the hotel was still under construction. After the police station turn left as turning right will bring you to the beach. Drive still ahead sme 200 mts. You will notice the kind of roundabout in a triangular shape on your left only. Turn there and drive some more until you see the parlour which will be on your right hand side.

Hey BTW do any of you guys know white girls? Well I'm tired of locals and I want to try white girls. Do any of you guys know where services like that are offered?Thanks again for the explanation.

Hunter747
07-30-11, 10:10
I had some exchange with the provider and also proposed mishra. Has anyone try her? Hey mate, is stella really worth the 3. 5k?Well it depends on your taste and what you are looking for. I had a nice time with her. You will see a member who is more experienced than me and has also given a rating on that girl. I can say that his rating are very accurate.

Hunter747
07-30-11, 10:30
I had some exchange with the provider and also proposed mishra. Has anyone try her? Hey mate, is stella really worth the 3. 5k?Anal and sado are not allowed. She is slim and has a firm body. What I like is her attitude she won't press you. She is not cold and rigid and listens to what you want to do and she makes the effort to please you. Thats one thing that I like. Although I paid higher for anoher girl last week I was not that satisfied! If I compare that girl with Stella I can say that she was much more better on the physical point of view (quite fair and well built body.). However she had a bad attitude and that turned me off. As I said it depends on what you are looking for.

Member #4373
07-30-11, 20:15
Hi guys! Anyone knows if there are MPs in the flic en flac region offering extras?

Gaetan
07-31-11, 06:38
Hi Guys, I will like to know if any of you had a contact for white girls service. I heard that there is a MP with white girls in the north : from South Africa? Poland? Anyone will be so kind to share info?

Daves
08-01-11, 05:21
Hi guys! Anyone knows if there are MPs in the flic en flac region offering extras?Yes, go to Sunsation beauty Parlour. It is just opposite the Church. Very quiet place.

Daves

Dan007
08-01-11, 08:29
Tried Reena on Friday night. She is a decent looking girl (6/10) but with a good attitude. Good BJ skills and aslo rimming. Overall very GFE type. Had a good shag with her for Rs 1, 000.

I personnally do not like repeats, but will definitely recomend her.

Cheers.

Dan

Hunter747
08-01-11, 10:54
I heard about white girls. Is that a rumour? I am still investigating.

Member #4373
08-01-11, 15:26
Yes, go to Sunsation beauty Parlour. It is just opposite the Church. Very quiet place.

DavesThanks Daves! How about the service there? Are the girls nice?

Darray
08-01-11, 19:33
Hi Mongerbob,

Chek out Villa Narmada, Aquamarine lane Grand Bay I don't have their phone number. It is aorund Rs 2000 per day. You can also have a look of the ads in lexpress. I know a nice place but it is in BBassin.

Hope the info is useful?Can you indicate me where it is found in BBassin mate? Or do you know any place in QB or even rhil? I'm looking for a good place right now. Some place without going through reception would be great.

Hunter747
08-02-11, 10:56
Can you indicate me where it is found in BBassin mate? Or do you know any place in QB or even rhil? I'm looking for a good place right now. Some place without going through reception would be great.There is one near the HM Rawat centre (NOKIA). If you are coming from RHill and heading towards Plouis you just turn left before reaching HM Rawat centre. The hotel is called Euro Vacances hotel. Many foreigners come to stay there on their holidays. You also have Dolcis hotel. This one is very easy to find it is just next to the Church Sacre Coeur (the church near the Beau-Bassin round about). There is another place in B. Bassin near Balfour gardens there you can get rooms it very discreet and quiet there. If you need furher explanation let me know.

Daves
08-02-11, 11:06
Thanks Daves! How about the service there? Are the girls nice?There is only one lady there, green eyes, slim and very nice, small boobs. Very good massage and also FS possible.

Enjoy.

Daves

Darray
08-02-11, 21:03
There is one near the HM Rawat centre (NOKIA). If you are coming from RHill and heading towards Plouis you just turn left before reaching HM Rawat centre. The hotel is called Euro Vacances hotel. Many foreigners come to stay there on their holidays. You also have Dolcis hotel. This one is very easy to find it is just next to the Church Sacre Coeur (the church near the Beau-Bassin round about). There is another place in B. Bassin near Balfour gardens there you can get rooms it very discreet and quiet there. If you need furher explanation let me know.Hey hunter, well thanks for the info mate. Only prob is that I'm not so used to travelling to bbassin. LOL. I'm not driving right now so I'm stuck with travelling by bus and I'm not familiar with the whereabouts there and where to get down. These hotels seem nice though. I'm also looking for a small studio or a little apartment to spend quality time during the day. Are you mauritian by thw way and do you speak creole?

P. S about the white service, I have been looking and my sources tell me we infact have this kind of service here in MRU. I'm still on with it and will let you know if I find anything.

Hunter747
08-03-11, 07:33
Hey hunter, well thanks for the info mate. Only prob is that I'm not so used to travelling to bbassin. LOL. I'm not driving right now so I'm stuck with travelling by bus and I'm not familiar with the whereabouts there and where to get down. These hotels seem nice though. I'm also looking for a small studio or a little apartment to spend quality time during the day. Are you mauritian by thw way and do you speak creole?

P. S about the white service, I have been looking and my sources tell me we infact have this kind of service here in MRU. I'm still on with it and will let you know if I find anything.Hi. These places are easy to find except the one near Balfour gardens. They are close to the main road and you don't have to walk long distances. Yes I am Mauritian and speak creole.

By the way thanks for last week I made it there. But the lady asked me to be cautious when posting. She told me that her boss knows about this forum and she might get into trouble.

Darray
08-07-11, 21:59
Hi. These places are easy to find except the one near Balfour gardens. They are close to the main road and you don't have to walk long distances. Yes I am Mauritian and speak creole.

By the way thanks for last week I made it there. But the lady asked me to be cautious when posting. She told me that her boss knows about this forum and she might get into trouble.Thanks for the info mate. Well yes we should be cautious about posting info here. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Barney69
08-09-11, 16:40
Anal and sado are not allowed. She is slim and has a firm body. What I like is her attitude she won't press you. She is not cold and rigid and listens to what you want to do and she makes the effort to please you. Thats one thing that I like. Although I paid higher for anoher girl last week I was not that satisfied! If I compare that girl with Stella I can say that she was much more better on the physical point of view (quite fair and well built body.). However she had a bad attitude and that turned me off. As I said it depends on what you are looking for.Hi,

Thanks for the update. Tried to have stella but she wasnt free. The provider proposed leticia, and I accepted but I was really disappointed with the quality. She had a less than average look, quite fat body and her skills were like an amateur. I wouldn't recommend her to you guys.

Cheers

Kwikfizz
08-10-11, 05:52
Back on this forum after a while. Just to say that some mps are still safe, esp those that are not found in residential areas. Everyone seems to focus on these places so they get very busy. I know these girls are pros but the idea of queing up to have a shag is not appealing. That's why I walked off boulettes palace mp in qb. The girls are quite hot but I was told to wait 30mins with four other guys. Anyway, walked off to gold crest mp. Girl was ok with sensual massage. Her sensual lips were inviting for a BBBJ but ended up doing FS as she got so excited.

On Sunday, tried the belle rose mp. Quite busy but got anais. A bit chubby but her light loose dress was revealing her undies and that got me going. Unfortunately. Service was somewhat mechanical but a lot of terms and conditions. Only did a BBBJ.

Gold crest.

Looks:6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damage for 1hr: 600 + 1000.

Belle rose.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Damage for 30 mins: 400 + 500 (BBBJ)

Kwikfizz
08-10-11, 05:59
[QUOTE=Barney69; 1185559]Hi,

Thanks for the update. Tried to have stella but she wasnt free. The provider proposed leticia, and I accepted but I was really disappointed with the quality.

I know the provider. Used his girls four times. Never had a fab time mainly because of the girls' attitude. He sometimes provides you with junkies and I suspect he find some of his girls on the streets. One of them had bad body odour even after a shower. Value for money is pretty low.

Discovered an escort service but it's ok only if you want creole girls at high prices; rs 7000 for 2 hrs. Ridiculous but at least you get a pic by mail before confirmation. It's all a matter of taste!

Hunter747
08-10-11, 13:28

Thanks for the update. Tried to have stella but she wasnt free. The provider proposed leticia, and I accepted but I was really disappointed with the quality.

I know the provider. Used his girls four times. Never had a fab time mainly because of the girls' attitude. He sometimes provides you with junkies and I suspect he find some of his girls on the streets. One of them had bad body odour even after a shower. Value for money is pretty low.

Discovered an escort service but it's ok only if you want creole girls at high prices; rs 7000 for 2 hrs. Ridiculous but at least you get a pic by mail before confirmation. It's all a matter of taste! Hi,

I also had a not very good experience with the same provider. The girl's name was 'Kimberley'. Physically she was ok. She turned up very late. She seemed to be in a hurry to finish the job. Spends a lot a time in the shower (maybe to kill time?). Furthermore I paid 5K. I was very upset with her performance. For that price I could have gone for a threesome in an MP LOL. But sometimes you have to take the risk and find yourself!

Hunter747
08-10-11, 13:42
Back on this forum after a while. Just to say that some mps are still safe, esp those that are not found in residential areas. Everyone seems to focus on these places so they get very busy. I know these girls are pros but the idea of queing up to have a shag is not appealing. That's why I walked off boulettes palace mp in qb. The girls are quite hot but I was told to wait 30mins with four other guys. Anyway, walked off to gold crest mp. Girl was ok with sensual massage. Her sensual lips were inviting for a BBBJ but ended up doing FS as she got so excited.

On Sunday, tried the belle rose mp. Quite busy but got anais. A bit chubby but her light loose dress was revealing her undies and that got me going. Unfortunately. Service was somewhat mechanical but a lot of terms and conditions. Only did a BBBJ.

Gold crest.

Belle rose.

Damage for 30 mins: 400 + 500 (BBBJ)Some MP do have some good stuffs actually. But then you need to spend a lot of time looking around. I happened to get a very good catch recently. If I am on holidays then I prefer to turn up at around 11 am or even 2 pm during week days so that I don't have a lot of time to wait. At around these times there are usually not many clients.

Barney69
08-10-11, 17:33

Discovered an escort service but it's ok only if you want creole girls at high prices; rs 7000 for 2 hrs. Ridiculous but at least you get a pic by mail before confirmation. It's all a matter of taste!How to get in touch with this escort service bro?

Barney69
08-10-11, 17:36

Gold crest.

Belle rose.

Damage for 30 mins: 400 + 500 (BBBJ) Can you please give directions for the belle rose mp.

Thanks

Kwikfizz
08-11-11, 05:47
I would be delighted to share info but only thru PM. Just because it's safer for everybody. Thanks for your understanding.

Member #4373
08-12-11, 20:02
Still nothing about the white girls' service?

Hunter747
08-13-11, 14:10
Still nothing about the white girls' service?Still investigating! If I find something will share the info

Jkmulberry
08-15-11, 18:16
Anyone been to the massage center on the m2 between port Louis and riche terre? I think in fact it's at the jumbo roundabout?

Darray
08-16-11, 19:18
Hey guys,

Do you know any good MPs in port louis which are not that hard to find? No low quality shaggy girls though. Never tried anything in port louis mainly because of fear of police raids. Any good shares will be most welcome.

And about the one at honda, is it closed? Hunter have you been there? I tried going last week with no luck. Reading through the forum, I walked there. If it is found between numelec and honda well did not find anything. There is only an old building with two rusty doors at its 2 extremities, tried opening the doors but were locked. Have been in the wrong direction? I did not see any small entrances.

Do share anything about MPs at port louis.

Hunter747
08-17-11, 13:58
Hey guys,

Do you know any good MPs in port louis which are not that hard to find? No low quality shaggy girls though. Never tried anything in port louis mainly because of fear of police raids. Any good shares will be most welcome.

And about the one at honda, is it closed? Hunter have you been there? I tried going last week with no luck. Reading through the forum, I walked there. If it is found between numelec and honda well did not find anything. There is only an old building with two rusty doors at its 2 extremities, tried opening the doors but were locked. Have been in the wrong direction? I did not see any small entrances.

Do share anything about MPs at port louis.Hi,

To find the MP near Honda is very easy. When you reach the area near the Toyota building, look for a shop called Ruben racing also painted in red I think they deal with motorcycles. On top you will find a small panel written Krishma Beauty if I'm not mistaken. The MP is located in the same building as Ruben racing on the 2 or 3rd floor. The entrance is located on a very small street. You just take the stairs. Followed a post by Jkmulberry had been there not very long ago. When I went there only three girls were avaible. One of them was ok. Looks 6 7. I did only BJ.

There is another MP in P. Louis close to Labourdonnais St its nearly opposite the Total filling station on the other side of the road. The MP is found in a street usually called Wellington St (in fact the street name is something else). The gate leading to the MP is well coloured difficult to miss it. This one I haven't been there yet.

Hunter747
08-17-11, 14:07
Thats the only 2 one that I know in Plouis. I was told that there used to be one near the 'Caserne Central' itself. I don't know if they are still operating? The police were well aware of the activities going on there ha ha.

Joeykyzer
08-18-11, 12:36
None of these Hotels are willing to give out info on their services. I personally went to Dolcis and asked for a room with FS. A Weird dirty bloke came out and said they do not do this here and closed the door on my face. As for Euro Vacances its gate is always closed. Called them and said they do not rent rooms to Mauritians. It seems you need to know someone from the inside to be able to acess this place and look for the girls.

Disappointing.

Hunter747
08-18-11, 18:36
None of these Hotels are willing to give out info on their services. I personally went to Dolcis and asked for a room with FS. A Weird dirty bloke came out and said they do not do this here and closed the door on my face. As for Euro Vacances its gate is always closed. Called them and said they do not rent rooms to Mauritians. It seems you need to know someone from the inside to be able to acess this place and look for the girls.

Disappointing.Hi there. Dolcis rent only rooms. Its not a *****house, MP offering plus or any sort of these things! Same for Euro Vacances hotel. You said you are looking for girls at these places?

Kwikfizz
08-19-11, 06:07
Wellington mp in plouis is a dump. It's a weird place and the girls are 5/10 max. Went there a year ago but wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No good places in p. Louis as far as I know. Unless you get an independent and take her to st george hotel.

Mrumojo
08-29-11, 18:27
After reading the posts here, I thought I'd try Alvarez. I called them several times this weekend, but there was never any answer. A call this morning resulted in someone speaking Creole / French, but sadly no English. So, that didn't help. I thought of getting one of the taxi drivers to translate, but then figured I'd just let them take me to a good place instead. The friendly driver said he knew a good place in Pereybere, but, sadly, it was closed. His second try got us to the Body Palace. Also on the same 'main street' heading out of Grand Bay.

There were 5 girls in attendance at about midday today. I chose Alicia (sp?). She looked the most perky, and had the nicest smile of the lot. And I wanted to try a local Mauritian Indian girl (and not Creole). Sadly, her results didn't match. I'd rate her BBBJ at 4/10 and after 20min of really mediocore effort from her, I thought 'To heck with this. ' blew my load on her face and left.

The damage was 700 for the room, and she charged 1000. Which was too much, I know, but I have zero negotiating skills. And, I suspect, that as a foreigner, I'll always be over-charged!

I mention this here only because

(1) I didn't see Body Palace mentioned, so, it's a confirmed spot.

(2) Don't bother with Alicia.

There were some whispers of places in QB; If someone can PM an anglophile some directions and / or numbers, particularly of places that do cater for English speakers, that'll be greatly appreciated. I don't mind paying extra for quality.

Hunter747
08-30-11, 16:00
Hi Mrumojo,

Have a try also at Relance MP at Trou aux Biches. Or you may also check out Heavenly Care MP at Sodnac Quatre Bornes. Just mention that you would like to have "plus" after your massage. If you know that the MP is offering extras then you ask that you would like "plus". Many of the small MPs that you find are brothels disguised.

GentleMale
09-02-11, 14:51
Just went to mp near honda and ruben racing in port louis. Very average girl but good shagg cheap price girls know the buisness just ask.

MagnumXL
09-04-11, 07:03
Hi, have you come across any good looking girls above 7/10 offering good quality service? How about the white girls service? Anyone just pm me. I'm a bit bored

Hunter747
09-04-11, 10:04
Hi Magnum,

I am also feeling a bit bored. A lot of time has to be spent for looking around. Try to have a look at the MP on Gladstone street RHill. I know they have a lot of girls working there. I went there some times back on a Sunday afternoon. But only two girls were available. I chose Shenna. Her body was not that great. Her body was plump but she had a nice sexy face. Price is standard as for other MPs.

She told me that during week days there are about 5-6 girls available. But then I did not check that and I can't say about the quality of the other girls.

GentleMale
09-05-11, 14:22
Hi, have you come across any good looking girls above 7/10 offering good quality service? How about the white girls service? Anyone just pm me. I'm a bit boredYes there is white girl service. These girl are creole or indian but with white skin and blonde hair I don't know if that's what your looking. Came across some girl add on mascareigne annonce but the price is too xpensive last time check it was 4500 one hour she send a pic very beautiful but don't know about the service. If your looking for white girl to have some good time go to tamarin or flic en flac lot of foreign girl working here very nice you have to go on a date with them. They are very open minded. Mind you I prefer dark skin.

Armand75
09-06-11, 17:12
Hey, I don't find an escort girl at mauritius. Can you help me?

I prefer escort girl which can receive.

Thanks

Kwikfizz
09-07-11, 05:22
Very difficult to find escorts who can receive you at their place in mauritius. If you are lucky to find an escort, she will most probably insist for a hotel or motel / pensionnat. It's for safety and discretion I suppose.

Kwikfizz
09-07-11, 05:27
Tried the mascareignes site and realised most of it is geared towars la reunion and euro earning pple. One day escort at a thousand euros (rs 43000) , honestly. There is one local escort agency but no value for money. As from rs 5500 for two hours but quality is streetwalkers stuff. At least, they send you a pic before so you can refuse.

Armand75
09-07-11, 08:06
Tried the mascareignes site and realised most of it is geared towars la reunion and euro earning pple. One day escort at a thousand euros (rs 43000) , honestly. There is one local escort agency but no value for money. As from rs 5500 for two hours but quality is streetwalkers stuff. At least, they send you a pic before so you can refuse.Thank you, how I can contact this local agency? Have you any website or adress?

Thanks

Kwikfizz
09-08-11, 03:24
Thank you, how I can contact this local agency? Have you any website or adress?

ThanksJust type mascareignes in Google and good luck! Can only give details via PM.

Barney69
09-09-11, 21:02
Tried Reena on Friday night. She is a decent looking girl (6/10) but with a good attitude. Good BJ skills and aslo rimming. Overall very GFE type. Had a good shag with her for Rs 1, 000.

I personnally do not like repeats, but will definitely recomend her.

Cheers.

DanTried reena the other day too. Great blowjob skills. And she also sucks assholes and balls very well.

Nikkil
09-10-11, 12:15
Hello, Guys,

Anyone knows of a good MP with full service in the east. Around Belle Mare or Trou Deaux Douce. PM me.

@Barney69. Where can find that Reena. Would like to try her.

Merci.

Ichigo1234
09-12-11, 11:09
Tried reena the other day too. Great blowjob skills. And she also sucks assholes and balls very well.Hi can you please give a detail explanation how to go to this mp? Some direction from the main road will be much appreciated.

Hunter747
09-12-11, 14:28
Start from phoenix roundabout (the one near Mc Donalds / Jumbo) you find a small street (Sodnac link road). You take that street and drive until you reach the end. When you have reached the end of the street U-turn left. You drive a few hundred meters and you look for the MP on your left hand side. You should find a red panel on a wall written "Heavenly Care". If you take the main road I. E from the centre of QBornes it will be a bit complicated because you will have to do a lot of left and right turns.

Dan007
09-13-11, 06:16
Got the contact of this independant via one of my contacts. Mind you, got this contact wil lots of difficulty. She is from the East, Lallmatie, and met her@19. 00 hrs.

Took her to a pensionat in St Jullien called Domaine de Sucre. The place is very clean with large rooms and nice and clean facilities. Coming back to Gracy. She works in a textile factory and only goes out with a few clients of hers. She only accepted me upon reccomendation.

Looks: she is not the best looking girl, but average but her blow job skills are the best I've come accross in my many years of puntering. Fucked her 2 time in various positions,

Look : 6/10.

Blowjob skills : 10/10

FS : 9/10 various positions, and she morns like hell.

Attitude : 9/10.

Overral excellent fuck.

As she lives in a village, she is not very keen on me sharing numbers with others.

AdnanAli
09-15-11, 14:55
Tried reena the other day too. Great blowjob skills. And she also sucks assholes and balls very well.Hi Barney,

Can you PM me the contact, here for 24 hours and need the contact in a hurry.

Nikkil
09-15-11, 16:01
Visited this MP in Pereybere in the evening last week.

Only two girls were available at that time.

Both looks around 5/10.

Tried one of the girls a malgache (forgot her name already) she had amazing oral skills 10/10.

Attitude 7/10.

FS 7/10.

Massage starts at 800 but is more of just oil rubbing.

Damage 800 + 1500 for FS.

Was also told that more choice during the day. If ever I am going back there will go for just the BJ.

Raja 1968
09-16-11, 05:45
Can you PM me the exact location of this one Nikkil.

Visited this MP in Pereybere in the evening last week.

Only two girls were available at that time.

Both looks around 5/10.

Tried one of the girls a malgache (forgot her name already) she had amazing oral skills 10/10.

Attitude 7/10.

FS 7/10.

Massage starts at 800 but is more of just oil rubbing.

Damage 800 + 1500 for FS.

Was also told that more choice during the day. If ever I am going back there will go for just the BJ.

Raul30
09-16-11, 07:28
There is a MP at Sodnac named Kineforme and Ayurveda SPA near the belle-rose signal on belle rose avenue. Does anyone have any information weather these MPS provide extra services or not.

Hunter747
09-16-11, 20:48
Hi. Had been to this MP maybe around 2 months ago. I did only a massage. They did not propose me any extra. I was also a bit confused and did not ask. The place was nice and clean. There was only one girl available that day. She was slim and looks around 7/10.

There was a plumpy lady who was on the reception looks like she was the boss (she had a slutty look by the way). She asked me what type of massage was I looking for? She said relaxing type? To which I answered yes. She also asked me if the girl was right to which I also answered yes (a strange question if you are offering "conventional massage".

When the girl started the massage she switched off the light in the room (was it to save energy I don't think so?) The massage was not that great. Finally I left with a lot of doubts. I don't have a lot of experience in mongering and I am still learning! Maybe they were on guard (at that time Queen's SPA had recently been closed ).

Still feeing "hungry" I decided to go to heavenly care which is not very far from there and found Reena who saved my day.

Barney69
09-20-11, 18:32
Yeah I agree sweety is a very good choice indeed. Has anyone tried justice there? Rating please. I haven't been there for a long time, are there any new girls?

Thanks dude for your detailed report. I have tryed heavenly care as well, but Reena, pff she is a mother of a 20year girl. To me Sweety was more attractive than REena. The slim Girl with specs is Sweety. I managed to get her at my place as well.

Dan007
09-21-11, 06:21
Yeah I agree sweety is a very good choice indeed. Has anyone tried justice there? Rating please. I haven't been there for a long time, are there any new girls?Indeed, tried Justice a couple of time. She is excellent and good looking as well when compared to the average masseuse that we have in mauritius. A must try.

Diptis
09-22-11, 07:15
Hello,

Too many police raid can get private place to fc.

Hunter747
09-22-11, 13:33
Hello,

Too many police raid can get private place to fc.Hi there,

ive some details.

Thanks

Member #4373
09-22-11, 17:52
Indeed, tried Justice a couple of time. She is excellent and good looking as well when compared to the average masseuse that we have in mauritius. A must try.Can you tell about the rates there?

Dreamer2010
09-22-11, 21:29
There is a MP at Sodnac named Kineforme and Ayurveda SPA near the belle-rose signal on belle rose avenue. Does anyone have any information weather these MPS provide extra services or not.Can you please indicate where Kineforme is in Sodnac or at least the street it is located?

Best regards

Raul30
09-23-11, 03:58
Its just before Sodnac police station.

Can you please indicate where Kineforme is in Sodnac or at least the street it is located?

Best regards

Raul30
09-23-11, 04:01
Can you tell about the rates there?The rates there are 500+1000

Raul30
09-23-11, 04:04
Hi Guys,

Can anyone thorws some lights about ritz club, like location, services available nd rates. Quality of course.

Mongerbob
09-23-11, 05:12
hi guys,

can anyone thorws some lights about ritz club, like location, services available nd rates. quality of course.hi raoul.

entrance is about 500 rupees. its like a stripclub so there is a stage and the girls dance on the stage.

any one of the dancers will go with you to rooms for 4k (this ws about 1 yr ago)

in terms of quality i would say it ranges from 5-8

Raul30
09-23-11, 16:14
I happened to be got an independent contact from one of my friends named sheila from P. Louis. Upon contacted she quoted 3k per nite including multiple shots and CIM, and I was excited to hear the price. We agreed to meet at Caudan, when she arrived it was a great disappointment, not of my taste. Any way as she told she had cancelled all her appointments bkoz of me I need to take her, took her and finished one round without much experiment. Then I dropped her back, and luckily she got another client on the same eveng.

Looks-3.

Services-6.

Damage-2K+200 for taxi.

Any one who is interested to try this lady in her late thirties let me know, would share the num.

Raul30
09-23-11, 16:16
hi raoul.

entrance is about 500 rupees. its like a stripclub so there is a stage and the girls dance on the stage.

any one of the dancers will go with you to rooms for 4k (this ws about 1 yr ago)

in terms of quality i would say it ranges from 5-8thanks for your info. can you pick gals from that club to places of your own convenient. what is the safety point of view.

Raul30
09-23-11, 16:19
Indeed, tried Justice a couple of time. She is excellent and good looking as well when compared to the average masseuse that we have in mauritius. A must try.Is justice the girl with a Chinese look?

Hunter747
09-23-11, 16:43
Is justice the girl with a Chinese look?Yes and she usually wear boots.

Diptis
09-24-11, 08:54
Send me the info.

Hi there,

I've some details.

Thanks

Lekcim
09-24-11, 12:36
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

Visited this MP in Pereybere in the evening last week. Only two girls were available at that time. Both looks around 5/10. Tried one of the girls a malgache (forgot her name already) she had amazing oral skills 10/10. Attitude 7/10. FS 7/10. Massage starts at 800 but is more of just oil rubbing. Damage 800 + 1500 for FS. Was also told that more choice during the day. If ever I am going back there will go for just the BJ.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Raul30
09-25-11, 18:23
Saturday night it happened to go to Ghoongroo with a bunch of guys though I personally dnt like that place. While having dance on the floor, I tryed on a girl, and indicated her to follow me to the counter. I bought her some drinks we danced and finally I managed to convince her to come with me. Then after that it was a memorable night. She stays at vacoas, and study at a private university at DCDM.

Look-7.

Services- 6.

Damage-3 drinks around 600rs+500Taxi.

SHE did not share her num but she has taken mine. So guys if she is interested I will share her num with senior guys in exchange of some independent contacts.

Hunter747
09-25-11, 19:12
Send me the info.I thought you knew a private place! Anyway some mps have been operating for years without any problems. You may try the one near Bon Pasteur Clinic Rose-Hill, Heavenly Ccare Sodnac or Azurev Ppereybere.

Dan007
09-26-11, 08:07
Is justice the girl with a Chinese look?Indeed she is the one.

Ronn007
09-26-11, 16:04
Saturday night it happened to go to Ghoongroo with a bunch of guys though I personally dnt like thatexchange of some independent contacts.Hello, Raul,

Am ready to take the pick up. Please trust me. Give me the details. Please