PDA

View Full Version : Mauritius

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Barney69
09-26-11, 20:14
http://www.filestube.com/f8CQczOwXbFfJlmP02aTkn/mauritius-desi-students-homemade.html

Hey guys do you think this clip is a mauritian clip?

Raul30
09-27-11, 05:50
http://www.filestube.com/f8CQczOwXbFfJlmP02aTkn/mauritius-desi-students-homemade.html

Hey guys do you think this clip is a mauritian clip?Yes, Indeed it seems like a place I had rented at Flic en Flac. LOL Any way guys enjoy the clip.

Ronn007
09-28-11, 08:00
Hello, fellow mongers,

I have been trying hard to find an mp with white girl or white skin girl for bbl / FS but all in vain couldn't find a single one till now. Could anyone lend me the phone number / address of mp's route map please pm me the details. Really longing for armrest an independent with gud looks and white skin. Please could anyone help me. Am very much desperate. Please help me.

Thanking you,

Hope to get atleast one help please.

Ronn007

Olders
09-28-11, 15:47
Hi Guys,

Can anyone thorws some lights about ritz club, like location, services available nd rates. Quality of course.Been there many times. All Taxi drivers know where its is and all the girls are available, its not expensive and you do not get ripped off. You get the chance to see your girl before you buy, and I recommend it to everyone.

Raul30
09-29-11, 05:17
Been there many times. All Taxi drivers know where its is and all the girls are available, its not expensive and you do not get ripped off. You get the chance to see your girl before you buy, and I recommend it to everyone.Thanks for the valued info. Any Idea about the prices they quote, can you pick a girl from there and bring her at your own place? Any other special recomendtations or precautions?

Barney69
10-02-11, 16:22
Thanks for the valued info. Any Idea about the prices they quote, can you pick a girl from there and bring her at your own place? Any other special recomendtations or precautions?Got the number of a sonia from ritz club. She is an independent and she can meet you wherever you want but not on Friday and Saturday because she works at ritz on those days. Does anyone tried this sonia?

Ronn007
10-02-11, 19:21
Hello, gentlemale,

I am looking for white girl service. Could yu please guide me with the MP and phone numbers. Please. Am looking for it desperately. Could yu please suggest sum MP or sum girl also. Very desperate. I like to do it tomorrow itself. Kindly guide me please. PM me the details please. Most eagerly looking for reply.

Ronn007

Ronn007
10-02-11, 19:24
[QUOTE=GentleMale; 1194133]Yes there is white girl service. These girl are creole or indian but with white skin and blonde hair I don't know if that's what your looking. Came across some girl add on mascareigne annonce but the price is too xpensive last time check it was 4500 one hour she send a pic very beautiful but don't know about the service. If your looking for white girl to have some good time go to tamarin or flic en flac lot of foreign girl working here very nice you have to go on a date with them. They are very open minded. Mind you I prefer dark skin.

DesiBoyz
10-03-11, 07:36
BTW anyone knows what happened 2 Saira who used to work at La Porte Glace Eau-coulee? Average face bt Best Body in the business! Please reply if you have z info.

Raul30
10-03-11, 14:52
Got the number of a sonia from ritz club. She is an independent and she can meet you wherever you want but not on Friday and Saturday because she works at ritz on those days. Does anyone tried this sonia?How about her service and Prices?

GentleMale
10-03-11, 15:31
Hello gentlemale,

I am looking for white girl service. Could yu please guide me with the MP and phone numbers. Please. Am looking for it desperately. Could yu please suggest sum MP or sum girl also. Very desperate. I like to do it tomorrow itself. Kindly guide me please. PM me the details please. Most eagerly looking for reply.

Ronn007As I said these girl are mauritian creole or muslim\indian with white skin if your looking for foreigner check the west coast you know most white girl in the country are now from france or south africa these girl really want to have a good time. They want to have fun! No matter what religion you are it's not like the these white maritius girl who do not want to mix or there family don't want you to mix go to tamarin flic en flac you'll see what I mean now if your desperate for white girl service I know some but I won't give numbers on the site. My best advice is to get in touch with taxi driver as an hint the girls I know they live in baie du tombeau they are from rodrigue very beautifull white skin a bit expensive get in touch with taxi driver from there that's how I got there number good luck

Raul30
10-03-11, 17:17
How about her service and Prices?How about her look and Structure? If you think it worth trying you can PM me the number. Thanks and Keep enjoying.

Barney69
10-04-11, 20:05
How about her look and Structure? If you think it worth trying you can PM me the number. Thanks and Keep enjoying.Am not sure, but from what I heard, she's worth trying. If ever you try her, don't forget to provide us with a feedback.

Set sis sank ene twra twra the. Enjoy.

Austinut
10-04-11, 20:10
Anybody have a number for a girl close to Northwest of Mauritius?

I am visiting for next few days.

Thanks

Hunter747
10-05-11, 18:04
Anybody have a number for a girl close to Northwest of Mauritius?

I am visiting for next few days.

ThanksThere are a lot of mps in these areas. You can try Relance mp Trou aux Biches or Azurev mp at Pereybere. Or just ask a taxi driver they can guide you easily.

Preeyex
10-06-11, 09:48
Got the number of a sonia from ritz club. She is an independent and she can meet you wherever you want but not on Friday and Saturday because she works at ritz on those days. Does anyone tried this sonia?Is it possible to have her number?

Preeyex
10-06-11, 10:21
Available 26 year old girl.

Kindly do reply to post if you are interested.

I'm sexy hot and intelligent, with 34E boobs.Am interested. Please more info

JamesWong
10-07-11, 09:20
I can't pm you. Reply to [Email address deleted by Admin]

Available 26 year old girl.

Kindly do reply to post if you are interested.

I'm sexy hot and intelligent, with 34E boobs.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Darray
10-07-11, 16:00
Was in flic en flac last week. Got lucky with a foreigner. Was at the pub next to spar when that hot chick came by and asked to join me for a drink. After some 3 glasses we landed in her room in the hotel nearby and my god what awesome sex. She moans so loud and had sweet boobs. She's here for one more week and she promised to come back in December. She loves to have sex for fun. If ever I get her number again when she's back I'm sure to share with you guys.

Ronn007
10-08-11, 05:28
Hello Darray,

Gus to read a reply frm yu. Am very much interested. Please provide me the details. Phone number please. Really desperate to hav her. Please help me out. Awaiting a positive reply. We can even meet up.

Ronn007

MagnumXL
10-08-11, 15:01
Any new girls at azurev?

Did anyone try to get a girl at Le Rocher?

Preeyex
10-09-11, 08:54
I can't pm you. Reply to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Try [Email address deleted by Admin]. Its mine

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

VeryCoolGuy
10-10-11, 08:47
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Nikkil
10-10-11, 15:32
Hello guys.

Anyone can PM me contacts of an independant girl.

I would very much like to try a white skin. Metisse / hindu or muslim.

I can share 1 contact. Thats all I have.

Looks. 6/10 but nice FS 8/10.

Thanks in advance.

Nikkil
10-10-11, 15:38
Hello guys,

Can someone please Pm me contacts for independant girls. Metisse / Hindu / muslim or Chinese with nice looks.

I can share 1 contact. Thats all I have for now. Her looks 6/10 but nice FS 8/10.

Thanks in advance.

Raul30
10-10-11, 17:35
Hello, guys.

Anyone can PM me contacts of an independant girl.

Thanks in advance.Hi dude,

Can you please disclose the name of your contact, I have few independent contacts starting from cheaper one to the expensive one. I can share contacts depending upon the credibility of your contact. Finally. Do you have PM facility?

Yalis
10-11-11, 05:07
Hi!

I'm very new to the site! Would appreciate it very much if anyone could advise whether white girls (caucasian) or Chinese are available in Mauritius.

If yes kindly share details!

Thanks!

GentleMale
10-11-11, 16:25
Anyone looking for Chinese girl should go to port louis go to the street opposite to the trou fanfaron police station there is a guest house there and lot of Chinese girl look from very average to very very beautifull they are very selective with who they will go out and they only speak Chinese and some english but it's very difficult to understand with there accent and if they agree to go with the price is extremely high. Mind you these girl I mean the very beautifull one only go out with Chinese boat captain the average girl are for the rest o the crew. Still expensive and not worth if you ask me.

Fredlena
10-12-11, 11:44
Anyone looking for Chinese girl should go to port louis go to the street opposite to the trou fanfaron police station there is a guest house there and lot of Chinese girl look from very average to very very beautifull they are very selective with who they will go out and they only speak Chinese and some english but it's very difficult to understand with there accent and if they agree to go with the price is extremely high. Mind you these girl I mean the very beautifull one only go out with Chinese boat captain the average girl are for the rest o the crew. Still expensive and not worth if you ask me.Hi,

Soon in port louis, can you give me some more details about guest house in front of police station in port louis?

Exact adress, name of nice girls, prices, what service they offer.

Thanks a lot.

Tried to send you private message but it seems you can not receive them.

Fred

Jkmulberry
10-12-11, 18:33
Went last week to flic en flac. Actually popped into a place called the zen spa. Was looking for a normal massage. Two girls were there, one small and very slim and the other was taller with an amazing body. As soon as I was in the room, they were offering extras left right and centre. Tall girl spoke no English, but she did blow job and tit fuck all for 1500.

Anyone been to any other good spots in flic en flac?

Kwikfizz
10-13-11, 04:49
Hi dude,

Can you please disclose the name of your contact, I have few independent contacts starting from cheaper one to the expensive one. I can share contacts depending upon the credibility of your contact. Finally. Do you have PM facility?This sounds like an old indian trick. Give me your contact, I'll use it to have a good shag then spread it around and in return you will get a number everyone knows or that has been picked from the newspaper. If someone has so many contacts, why would he be here? Not saying that raul is like that. Of course not.

Raul30
10-13-11, 06:35
This sounds like an old indian trick. Give me your contact, I'll use it to have a good shag then spread it around and in return you will get a number everyone knows or that has been picked from the newspaper. If someone has so many contacts, why would he be here? Not saying that raul is like that. Of course not.One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of commenting on others. My dear Friend does not believe who does not live according to his belief.

MaxScorpion198
10-15-11, 16:47
I would like to know if the MP Heavenly care is worth it? Which girls do you recommend? And whats their tariff?

Rhode1
10-17-11, 03:08
Help.

I will need an massage with happy ending in one of those nice hotel (touesrokk, St Géran, anahita, prince, etc.)

Money is not an issue!

I am a golfer and alone, so I will need some relief.

But I don't want to go to port-louis or other places far from the east coast.

I have to book my golf hotel within the 2 days, and I hate to play myselve.

So if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Raider2300
10-17-11, 08:45
Hi Guys, I will like to know if any of you had a contact for white girls service. I heard that there is a MP with white girls in the north : from South Africa? Poland? Anyone will be so kind to share info?Hello,

Well have you been able to know if really there is mp with white chicks in mauritius, I ve been searching for this also quite long ago but hve not find yet. I ve heard there is some private white girl in baie du tombeau but have not able to contact them yet mate.

Cheers,

Raider

Raider2300
10-17-11, 08:59
Hi Ichigo1234,

As concern for the whites service, its FS. Its perfect service. Many people whom I have make them meet the whites. Thy say to me "it was awesome never-had one like this one". I has not still bought my membership, but as soon as I'll do it, I'll contact you in due course. You can aussi essaye on the cellplus service +230 sept cent huit soicent trois dix-neuf (its mine) Hope you've got my message. Thanks.Hello,

Well I would really like to try out those white chicks you have got, and you say the service is excellent. If you don't mind please contact me on mail add [Email address deleted by Admin]
Cheers

MysticRiver11
10-17-11, 15:37
Hi Guys,

Went to an MP today at La Louise, Quatre-Bornes. Not to far from the police station. 2nd floor in the same building as the book maker. 3 avg girls. 2 creole type and 1 indian girl. The interior was far from being nice and seems to be relatively clean.

Took the indian girl. 600 rs for 1 hr massage. Very nice and talking though she was average looking. Had a fantastic hand job. Took her time etc. Best hand-job I had in years. I didn't ask her to get naked as I was afraid that I would be dissapointed.

500rs for a hand job. 600 for felatio and fh was at 1000 rs

Farhan007
10-17-11, 20:23
Check on lexpress. Mu, you will see visiting masseuse service. I've been 3 times with this service. Its RS3500 for 2hrs in a motel of your choice. Overall quality is 7/10. Tried 3 girls. 1 of them was great. She lives in curepipe. Got her numb as an independant contact now. RS 2000 FS. Contact me if you wana change numbs of independant contacts.

Farhan007
10-17-11, 20:29
Tried visiting masseuse from lexpress website 3 times with 3 different girls. Was good. Got numb of 1 of the girls. RS 2000 for FS. She lives in curepipe. Performance and looks = 9/10. Contact me if you want to exhange numbs.

Farhan007
10-17-11, 20:36
I have only 1 contact in curepire. Looks. 7/10 performance- 9/10. Metisse muslim. RS 2000 for FS. What do you say?

Farhan007
10-17-11, 20:38
Is it possible to have her number?Number please?

Raul30
10-18-11, 05:18
I have only 1 contact in curepire. Looks. 7/10 performance- 9/10. Metisse muslim. RS 2000 for FS. What do you say?7/10 looks and 9/10 service sounds cool, you do not have PM how to contact you.

Farhan007
10-18-11, 17:41
7/10 looks and 9/10 service sounds cool, you do not have PM how to contact you.What do you have in exchange?

Mrumojo
10-18-11, 21:28
I was in the North today with some time to spare, so I called up a taxi driver friend, and he dropped me off at a MP near in Mont Choisy.

For those that don't know the place, if you're driving from Grand Baie, you'll turn right into the B36, onto the beach road. After about 200m or so, you'll pass the Larissa Hotel on your left.

The MP is on a left turn, just after the hotel, adequately signed.

There was just one girl free. Laetitia. 21. Creole, small breasts, firm ass.

She was very friendly, and gave a very good HJ, and very adequate BBBJ, but wouldn't give me her number for later reference. Pity.

I wouldn't recommend the place though; the room was tiny; the door didn't close; there was noise from outside.

Damage: 1K+1K (yeah, I know. I got ripped off again.)

Freezed
10-19-11, 12:17
Number please?Have a slim and fair indian grl number, contact me on: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Barney69
10-19-11, 17:01
I have only 1 contact in curepire. Looks. 7/10 performance- 9/10. Metisse muslim. RS 2000 for FS. What do you say?What is her name bro?

Farhan007
10-20-11, 20:17
Have a slim and fair indian grl number, contact me on: [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Sms me. We'll see.

Ml

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Farhan007
10-20-11, 20:19
What is her name bro?We call her letty.

K

Wtsup
10-21-11, 10:28
We call her letty.

KFarhan007 give me her contact by my number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DesiBoyz
10-21-11, 14:42
BTW anyone knows what happened 2 Saira who used to work at La Porte Glace Eau-coulee? Average face bt Best Body in the business! Please reply if you have z info.Please can anyone give me an update? Thanks guys and thanks CR.

Farhan007
10-21-11, 18:06
Please can anyone give me an update? Thanks guys and thanks CR.Where is this la porte glace situated? Its a massage parlour? What are the rates / some details please.

Wtsup
10-23-11, 14:00
Where is the location of that massage parlour? Farhan and freezit give me the details about those girls sept un neuf huit neuf trois zéro. So give me there details and wts the location of parlour in ecole?

Wtsup
10-23-11, 14:02
Is the Excel Parlour in Eau-Coulle closed nw?

Fredlena
10-25-11, 06:42
Hi,

Just come back from Mauritius.

I got some numbers (agencies and private girl)

Please MP me if you want to share.

I will only answer to MP's.

Fredlena

DesiBoyz
10-25-11, 10:14
Where is this la porte glace situated? Its a massage parlour? What are the rates / some details please.Hi farhaan. I call it la porte glace because that's how the door is. It's a mirror-type door. From outside you just see a reflection of yourself but from inside, they see everything. Z parlour was found at Eau-coulee. When you go from Curepipe towards phoenix, after you leave TFP, there's a church on your left. The MP was on the right. There's a marriage bureau in the same building, 'meet me quick' or spmethng like zat. The stairs are located in the centre of the building. THE MP was on the 1st floor. Theowner was named Nelson. It was raided 2-3 times by z cops this yr. I forgot its name. Zat's why it closed down. There was a girl named saira there. Face 6/10 bt body 10/10. I lost touch with her since about 3 mnths ago after z last police raid. Bt I'm desperate 2 see her again. Please help anyone if you know wer she's now.

Thanks

Manfield04
10-25-11, 17:46
The MP is or was called Exel Beauty.

Saira was a thin, fair and quite tall girl. I have taken a few times and even tried BBBJ twice in one half an hour massage session. She was very good. Her sister in law was also working there or that's what she told me. She used to say she is half muslim and half hindu. She had firm boobs and quite big tits.

DesiBoyz
10-28-11, 13:40
Hi Mansfield,

Yep. You are right. She's definitely is one I'm referring to. So, do you knw where she is now?

Thanks for answering bro.

Manfield04
10-28-11, 17:05
Her name is not Saira but Laila. I have her contact number but I have to ask her before sharing it with anyone. As far as I know her, she does not do outcall.

Hi Mansfield, Yep. You are right. She's definitely is one I'm referring to. So, do you knw where she is now? Thanks for answering bro.

Manfield04
10-28-11, 17:10
Even if she agrees that I share her number with you. How will I know that she knows you? Moreover, I can't give contact number in the open forum and you don't have PM facility.

Manfield04
10-30-11, 06:32
I'm very sorry my friend I can't share this number with you. Firstly, I have to seek permission from Laila which I'm sure she'll refuse. Secondly, if you want any contact number, you have to contribute to the forum.

Hi bro, I would like to have the number if you wish. Please lend me the number. I would like to try her tomorrow itself. Please do not hesitate to gimme the number. Frustated so long. Not able to get one gud looking till now. Please bro. Thank yu,Yours, Ronn007

Manfield04
10-30-11, 06:37
Hello dude, I see that you have so many contacts starting from cheaper one to the expensive one. So, it would be good that you start sharing instead of are asking from others.

hi dude, hope u fine.its been quite long time no good contacts yet. Would u mind sharing any private quality contacts u have? thanks.
Hi dude, Can you please disclose the name of your contact, I have few independent contacts starting from cheaper one to the expensive one. I can share contacts depending upon the credibility of your contact. Finally. Do you have PM facility?

Raja 1968
10-31-11, 05:12
Buddy. If you share the last 4 digits of this person via PM only, I could know if she is the same.

I'm very sorry my friend I can't share this number with you. Firstly, I have to seek permission from Laila which I'm sure she'll refuse. Secondly, if you want any contact number, you have to contribute to the forum.

Bogknib
10-31-11, 12:28
You guys in Mauritius sound like the most sexually frustrated in Africa! Get to the mainland and enjoy the best mongering in the world!

DesiBoyz
10-31-11, 15:22
Hi Mansfield.

1st of all thanks 4 answering my msg bro. Saira is z name she gave me. Saira or laila, what's in a name bro? Important thng is zat I get 2 mt her. I agree zat she doesn't do outcalls bt wer can I meet her? Do you knw wer she's now? Or you tell her zat Vik her regular client@Excel, z 1 frm Souillac, is desperate to mt her, if you are in touch wiz her. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Eric2011
11-01-11, 08:49
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Manfield04
11-01-11, 10:31
Well, what's in a name? You might be thinking that I'm some football team in Nottinghamshire or some park in some novel by Jane Austen!

Hi Mansfield. 1st of all thanks 4 answering my msg bro. Saira is z name she gave me. Saira or laila, what's in a name bro?

Eric2011
11-01-11, 18:04
Hi dude,

Can you please disclose the name of some of your contact, in Mauritius in the region from Vacoas, Curepipe or Quatre bornes please making my debute.

Manfield04
11-01-11, 20:56
Hello Eric,

Welcome to the forum!

You have stated that you are making your debut. Do you want to say that you new to mongering or on the forum?

Well, I'm willing to help you but I don't know what you are looking for. Are you looking for MPs or freelance ladies who entertain in private.

You see, I cannot disclose private contacts in the open forum and you don't have PM facility. So, it's better that you buy a subscription first, then ask for contacts.

Hi dude,Can you please disclose the name of some of your contact, in Mauritius in the region from Vacoas, Curepipe or Quatre bornes please making my debute.

Kunal0406
11-02-11, 01:22
Hi dude,

Can you please disclose the name of your contact, I have few independent contacts starting from cheaper one to the expensive one. I can share contacts depending upon the credibility of your contact. Finally. Do you have PM facility?Hi Raul, contact me on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], we will exchange some contacts.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ShivaInForty
11-02-11, 11:23
Hi Raul, contact me on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], we will exchange some contacts.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Hi can you please provide me the telephone numbers please.

Thanks in advance.

Manfield04
11-02-11, 16:43
Was at Super U Grand Bay on Monday evening for shopping for the coming two public holidays on Tuesday and Wednesday, when I came across Patricia. She was, formerly, working as a masseuse at an MP near Sakura Restaurant in Grand Bay.

Well, it's very rare to meet a masseuse outside her workplace as most of the times masseuses give false identities and fake addresses.

Since I had taken her services a few times, she recognized me and we started a conversation. She told me that after the MP was raided in 2008, she had left the job and was working as an agent with some Travel and Tour operator in Grand Bay. Memories of past naturally come to the mind. At that time, she was doing just HJ and BBBJ, no sex and no outcall.

I must say that she has maintained her sexy body. She must be around 32 years old, slim, tall, wheatish but mother of two kids. She's from somewhere near Cap Malheureux.

I asked her if we could meet on Tuesday as it was a Public holiday. She was reluctant at first as she is no longer in the job. But after some persuasion, she agreed to meet at Pereybère Public Beach at around 1. 00 pm We exchanged mobile numbers and parted ways in the hope to meet the following day.

Manfield04
11-02-11, 17:21
On Tuesday morning I called Patricia, just to confirm our meeting. She confirmed and told me to wait for her at the entrance of the Pereybère Public Beach.

During the day, I collected the keys of a friend's apartment which in front of the beach, did some shopping: few beers, snacks etc.

As the time went by, the very feeling of meeting Patricia aroused my senses. She is very skilled in sensual massage and in sustaining a hard on.

Finally, she came at around 1. 30 pm I took her to the apartment. Took a shower and had a chilled beer. We started with a casual talk on our daily life when suddenly she jumped on me and went for a long and deep kiss. She was more aroused than me. She then started with her sensual massage which gave a hard on. She shifted her tongue from my body to my dick. Followed a moment of complete bliss. She had lost none of her skills and I would say she has perfected it.

I could not resist much and came quite early. We cleaned ourselves and cuddled, holding one another for quite some time as if we were lovers.

Afterwards, she told me that she hadn't had sex for few months as her husband has been arrested in some drug case.

That afternoon, we had sex 3 more times in every position possible. That was pure bliss. She is so sensual and attractive. She can give you a hard on just by her looks.

She left at 6. 30 pm as she had to catch a bus. She has promised to meet soon depending upon her availability and mine too.

She is still on my mind

BusyBunny
11-02-11, 19:21
Hello,

I just read through all 39 pages of posts on MRU. Its interesting that 36 of those were only posted in the last 1. 1/2 years, however it appears that most are crap and replies to those with long quotes and more crap.

I will be in MRU for 3 days next February and will be flying back to Europe at night. Can anyone tell me if there are some MPs offering extras and a shower at Plaine-Magnien or Mahebourg which are open in the evening.

While I've never been to Mauritius before, I was taking a class with a not-too-young but very good looking lady a few years ago here in Switzerland. She made us guess where she came from but nobody could tell by her looks and accent until she told us she was Mauritian. Although she was married and had two kids, she would every day dress in the most slutty and provocative fashion, and most of the class was spent watching her rather than what was going on upfront. I really hope to meet one with these looks while in MRU next February.

Raul30
11-03-11, 05:25
On Tuesday morning I called Patricia, just to confirm our meeting. She confirmed and told me to wait for her at the entrance of the Pereybère Public Beach.Hi Manfield,

Went through your story, it was nice and erotic. LOL, But I don't think this will help any forum mongers in mongering. Either you share contacts with fellow mongers or you publish your stories on some publications. I do not have any intention to write against your articles but I have never seen you helping or contributing the fellow mongers either. Grow up dude do not hold everyone close to hearts.

DesiBoyz
11-03-11, 08:16
No offence meant bro. Actually that was a quotation from shakeapeare's 'Romeo and Juliet' not from Austen or Wordsworth. I only meant 2 say that z name was not important. Important thing is that I wish 2 meet her again. Hopefully with your help.

Thanks agn bro.

Manfield04
11-03-11, 16:27
As expected you could not read it well. My name, my dear, is Manfield and not Mansfield as you have quoted in two separate reports. For your information, Mansfield Town is a football club in Nottinghamshire in the United Kingdom whereas Mansfield Park is a novel by Jane Austen.

No hard feelings.

No offence meant bro. Actually that was a quotation from shakeapeare's 'Romeo and Juliet' not from Austen or Wordsworth. I only meant 2 say that z name was not important. Important thing is that I wish 2 meet her again. Hopefully with your help.Thanks agn bro.

Manfield04
11-03-11, 16:33
Who are you to decide what helps the forum and what not? I'm not writing here for you! You just have to skip or ignore any report that does not interest you.

Further, why should I help you, in particular? And why should I climb the Empire State Building to claim who I help!

The least I would ever need would be your suggestion let alone advice.

Hi Manfield, Went through your story, it was nice and erotic. LOL, But I don't think this will help any forum mongers in mongering. Either you share contacts with fellow mongers or you publish your stories on some publications. I do not have any intention to write against your articles but I have never seen you helping or contributing the fellow mongers either. Grow up dude do not hold everyone close to hearts.

Kwikfizz
11-04-11, 04:49
Hello,

I just read through all 39 pages of posts on MRU. Its interesting that 36 of those were only posted in the last looks while in MRU next February.There is a lot of rubbish in here but saying it loud probably won't help you. Especially as you have no info to provide in return. Airport area is totally useless. You'd need to get a hotel and call an independent. I suggest booking shandrani or preskil hotel. 4/5 star hotels 20 mins away from airport. As for the callgirl, good luck!

MaxScorpion198
11-04-11, 19:23
Went to the MP in Beau Bassin near spar today. Met a girl called jessie. She was ok and very friendly. Got FS at rs700 for 45mins and she does anal.

Looks: 6/10.

Skills: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Even got her num and she meet outside.

Contact me if you want the num.

Ichigo1234
11-05-11, 10:41
Went to the MP in Beau Bassin near spar today. Met a girl called jessie. She was ok and very friendly. Got FS at rs700 for 45mins and she does anal.

Skills: 7/10.

Even got her num and she meet outside.

Contact me if you want the num.Hello Scorpion,

Can you please give some direction how to get there? Say from Port Louis?

Manfield04
11-05-11, 19:01
Hello, Max,

Well done. Good report. Keep it up!

Here I'd someone with an FR.

Hope you would follow with some more reports. All the best.

DesiBoyz
11-05-11, 21:27
I don't understand you either bro. Are we in this forum to talk about the beauty of the English countryside / the relative merits and demerits of obscure English football clubs / our appreciation of Victorian prose / or are we here 4 mongering. You are a senior member and I'm relatively new 2 this forum. That's why I solicited your help. If you don't want to help, that's your choice. PS sorry I spelt your name wrong in the previous reports. No offence meant.

Manfield04
11-06-11, 06:32
I contacted Laila. She is not in the business any more. I can't give you her contact number.

If you want adddresses of MPs in any region, I can give you.

If you want contact numbers of Free Lance or working girls, this I can't give you in the open forum. We are also not allowed to give phone in the open forum.

And you don't have PM facility also.

How do you want me to help you?

Why don't you buy a subscription?

PS. If you are here for mongering only, that's good but learn to call a person by his proper name.

I solicited your help. sorry I spelt your name wrong in the previous reports. No offence meant.

Manfield04
11-06-11, 06:40
You say you are new to the forum. That can be verified as you have only seven posts. But are you new to mongering?

If you are not new to mongering, why don't you share you experience here? How many FRs have you posted here? This forum is not only about asking for contacts but posting FRs also.

You are a senior member and I'm relatively new 2 this forum.

MaxScorpion198
11-06-11, 07:13
Its after KFC and just before spar. On the right. You'll see a yard with a metallic fence with MSDA written on it. Its found in that yard. The massage parlor is called beauty care I think. You can find their num in ads of l'express.

Hello, Scorpion,

Can you please give some direction how to get there? Say from Port Louis?

Manfield04
11-06-11, 07:14
Just read in Defimedia online that One Plus Beauty Parlour at Eau Coulée was raided on Friday. Two masseuses and two customers were caught. I think this is the second time this MP has been raided. So caution my dear friends, we are been tracked!

This is another reason why we cannot share every information in the open forum. It's better to use PM.

MaxScorpion198
11-06-11, 07:27
Thanks Manfield04.

I'm new to mongering. Was my first visit to a massage parlor.

Next 1 I'll be visiting is Heaven care. Any advice for girls to choose there? Or any other massage parlor worth the visit?

BTW what you mean by 'Here I'd someone with an FR. '

Hello, Max,

Well done. Good report. Keep it up!

Here I'd someone with an FR.

Hope you would follow with some more reports. All the best.

Manfield04
11-06-11, 19:00
Well, it should have been "Here is someone with an FR". It was a long sentence and while truncating part of it, it got a wrong meaning.

The MP you visited in Rose Hill is called G & G Beauty Care previously known as Beauty Care Centre.

At Heavenly Care, there used to be Rina. She is in her mid or late 40s but she is an expert in BBBJ. She used to work in an MP along John Kennedy Avenue Vacoas. But take care, my friend, as one MP was raided on Friday. See my previous report.

Go there, have a nice moment, share your experience, then I can recommend you to another place.

Thanks Manfield04. I'm new to mongering. Next 1 I'll be visiting is Heaven care. Any advice for girls to choose there? Or any other massage parlor worth the visit? BTW what you mean by 'Here I'd someone with an FR. '

Enterman
11-07-11, 11:32
Well, it should have been "Here is someone with an FR". It was a long sentence and while truncating part of it, it got a wrong meaning.

The MP you visited in Rose Hill is called G & G Beauty Care previously known as Beauty Care Centre.

At Heavenly Care, there used to be Rina. She is in her mid or late 40s but she is an expert in BBBJ. She used to work in an MP along John Kennedy Avenue Vacoas. But take care, my friend, as one MP was raided on Friday. See my previous report.

Go there, have a nice moment, share your experience, then I can recommend you to another place.Hi Dear,

Where the MP (John Kennedy Avenue Vacoas) found exactly? I mean where it's found, some hint please, regards

Manfield04
11-07-11, 17:44
If you start from Savoy towards Croisée Diolle (Glen Park) along John Kennedy Avenue, you have a bus stop just in front of the Taxi stand near Savoy. There is a three storey white coloured building at the third or fourth bus stop on the left. You enter the main corridor, the MP is or was at the end on the left. I visited it 2 years ago. That's when I came to know Rina. But I don't know whether it is still open. You have to check it out.

Hi Dear,Where the MP (John Kennedy Avenue Vacoas) found exactly? I mean where it's found, some hint please, regards

Tropical Heat
11-08-11, 12:28
Hi Guys!

I'm relatively new here & would like to add my contribution to this forum.

Regardless of Friday's police raid I had to quench that urge that's been bothering me this past week end.

Went to an MP in Rose Hill next to crystal house in Bon Pasteur str as wanted to try something new. The girls there looked an average 5 to 6 on a scale of 10 I'd say & looked quite young and slender. Took the one I found most pretty for 45 mins.

Looks 6/10.

Skills 5/10.

Attitude 4/10.

Damage Rs 300+800 (FS)

I have to admit that it was not satisfying compared to other places I know. A big disappointment. The girl was quite young & didn't have the experience nor the required attitude. She stopped in the middle of a blowjob to go an open the door for some dude and was quite a turn off & says quite a lot on the GFE scale. LOL She had trouble putting on the condom as well oh boy! LOL Shower facilities is not recommended and cabins are rudimentary, dark and rough. Quite low end place. Would not recommend to those who know the road though.

I'm looking for nice MPs with facilities in Flic en Flac or Grand Bay / Pereybere region. Directions as well as their experiences would be appreciated from fellow members. Cheers!

Manfield04
11-08-11, 18:26
The MP you visited is on Clinic Bon Pasteur Street, Rose Hill. As you enter the road, the MP is on your left on the first floor of a blue building. There is a cyber café beside the MP.

Although I have visited the MP several times, I agree that it is one of the worst MPs on the market. See post 123.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?906-Mauritius&p=1070076#post1070076

However, I have come across some stunners also there. Slim, fair, tall. I don't remember their names exactly as I haven't visited the MP since December last year but there was Pritina, Priscilla and another fair complexioned creole girl with protruding teeth giving BBBJ in a completely different style.

In Flic en Flac, you may try the MP near the MCB. They give BBBJ using ice, chocolate and different flavours.

Anyway, good report.

Hope you contribute more in the forum.

Hi Guys! I'm looking for nice MPs with facilities in Flic en Flac or Grand Bay / Pereybere region. Directions as well as their experiences would be appreciated from fellow members. Cheers!

Tropical Heat
11-08-11, 18:28
Its after KFC and just before spar. On the right. You'll see a yard with a metallic fence with MSDA written on it. Its found in that yard. The massage parlor is called beauty care I think. You can find their num in ads of l'express.Hi Maxscorpion!

Thanks a lot for the directions! I think I've been able to locate the whereabouts of the MP thanks to you. However how would you describe the place. Is it decent with a good environment & shower facilities? How about the girls are they experienced enough? Did you have a good time over there & would you recommend the place? Please let us know & keep up the detailed accounts!

Cheers!

Tropical Heat
11-08-11, 18:30
Its after KFC and just before spar. On the right. You'll see a yard with a metallic fence with MSDA written on it. Its found in that yard. The massage parlor is called beauty care I think. You can find their num in ads of l'express.Hi Maxscorpion!

Thanks a lot for the directions! I think I've been able to locate the whereabouts of the MP thanks to you. However how would you describe the place. Is it decent with a good environment & shower facilities? How about the girls are they experienced enough? Did you have a good time over there & would you recommend the place? Please let us know & keep up the detailed accounts! Cheers!

MaxScorpion198
11-08-11, 19:27
Met reena today. She was ok and very friendly although first looks were deceiving (she had an arrogant look but very sweet and nice in fact). Got FS at rs900 for 30mins.

Skills: 8/10.

Any nice massage parlor with hot young or mature girls preferably hindu or muslim or creole / milatrese?

Tropical Heat
11-09-11, 15:46
In Flic en Flac, you may try the MP near the MCB. They give BBBJ using ice, chocolate and different flavours.Hi Manfield,

I think I can find the MCB branch in Flic en Flac between "Sunset Garden" & "Le Papayou" if I'm correct. But where can this MP be found exactly?

2) You are right on the striking looks of a few girls you mentioned about in Bon Pasteur. Too bad this is wasted in such a low end place! Beginning to wonder whether it wouldn't be just about time to start a flourishing business of the kind & groom these girls a little eh! LOL.

Cheers

MaxScorpion198
11-09-11, 18:36
Not decent at all. No shower facilities and no water facilities. But the girls are ok. Nice. Good GFE. And I believe everything must be tried atleast once. But personally not going there again unless there are no other options.

Hi Maxscorpion!

Thanks a lot for the directions! I think I've been able to locate the whereabouts of the MP thanks to you. However how would you describe the place. Is it decent with a good environment & shower facilities? How about the girls are they experienced enough? Did you have a good time over there & would you recommend the place? Please let us know & keep up the detailed accounts! Cheers!

MaxScorpion198
11-09-11, 18:41
When I was at the massage parlor with reena. She told me to get comfy and she went out. Came back after a few minutes.

Since I'm new to the massage and mongering world. What shud I do during these minutes and where does she go and what does she do?

And wen she came back. She told me to remove all my clothes. And she was removing hers too. And she was soaking wet.

So my question. What do the girls do during the few minutes they leave the room? And do they get wet because they are turned on or they use some kind of thing?

I hope its not a stupid question.

Tropical Heat
11-10-11, 06:57
What shud I do during these minutes and where does she go and what does she do?

And wen she came back. She told me to remove all my clothes. And she was removing hers too. And she was soaking wet.

So my question. What do the girls do during the few minutes they leave the room? And do they get wet because they are turned on or they use some kind of thing?

I hope its not a stupid question.Hello, Maxscorpion,

Thanks for the info will give it a thought! You know the reason why the girls are wet at the MP you went to is because they have a quick shower after every session with a client simple as that so chill it's a good thing!

As regards what to do in the meantime you are alone in the room how about thinking what to say in case there's a Police raid or something! LOL In fact I'd like to seize the opportunity here to request to senior members / members here on their opinion as to how to proceed in case one gets busted?

Keep the community informed and prepared! Cheers

Raider2300
11-10-11, 07:04
Hello everyone, anybody know where can I find private white chicks, or some private nice girls.

Cheers

CoolerMaster
11-10-11, 07:58
When I was at the massage parlor with reena. She told me to get comfy and she went out. Came back after a few minutes.

Since I'm new to the massage and mongering world. What shud I do during these minutes and where does she go and what does she do?

I hope its not a stupid question.Hello, she took a condom and lubricate her pussy?

CoolerMaster
11-10-11, 08:16
hello,

i went last week to mont choisy mp, the owner have changed.

only 1 chick available she s not my very pretty but.

800 rpee for one hour massage.

1k rpee for bbjb! and 700 for hdjb.

the mp is clean, there is a shower.

massage 4/10.

look 5/10.

handjob 5/10.

i m disapointed it was a good mp.

i've tried azurev, but work in progress in the street, the place is not very quiet at the moment.

CoolerMaster
11-10-11, 08:35
Hello,

The question was asked several times on this forum but there still no answer.

Someone know an Mp (with extra.)

In centre de flac for example?

Thanks

Manfield04
11-10-11, 15:52
The MCB is on the left while you are driving towards the beach. Just after the bank, turn left and continue straight. Turn left after the second the second left. It is the third or fourth building.

If you want, I can give you the mobile number but only through PM.

Hi Manfield, I think I can find the MCB branch in Flic en Flac between "Sunset Garden" & "Le Papayou" if I'm correct. But where can this MP be found exactly? Cheers

Manfield04
11-10-11, 17:47
I don't think there was any MP ever in Centre de Flacq but there was one in Poste de Flacq. I had been there a couple of years ago. I don't know whether they are still there as I don't see their ad in lexpress.

If you want to try, I can search for the phone number and give it to you but only through PM.

Hello, In centre de flac for example? Thanks

Tropical Heat
11-10-11, 19:40
The MCB is on the left while you are driving towards the beach. Just after the bank, turn left and continue straight. Turn left after the second the second left. It is the third or fourth building.Thanks a lot Manfield! I'll check the place when I get the time or when the next urge knocks at the door! Where would be pleasure & excitement if there were no variety in poontang really eh? LOL.

Cheers!

CoolerMaster
11-11-11, 08:21
Hello, a new PM Neet in Trous aux Biches. It is just opposite the hotel Bon azur. I have not tried it, but I saw the team, young Creole rather thin and pretty. The place is not very discret.

Javed46
11-13-11, 11:04

I hope its not a stupid question.Where is the MP found where this reena works?

Javed46
11-13-11, 11:12

I hope its not a stupid question.Please tell me the adress of the MP where this reena works.

Melody12
11-14-11, 05:52
Hello, a new PM Neet in Trous aux Biches. It is just opposite the hotel Bon azur. I have not tried it, but I saw the team, young Creole rather thin and pretty. The place is not very discret.Hi am new here and what about mont-choisy and freelance.

Melody12
11-14-11, 05:59
Why the girls don't want to give you her number.

Melody12
11-14-11, 06:04
Want to more about mont-choisy freelance and Azurez mp.

Raider2300
11-14-11, 08:03
Hello,

I've been to this mp in quatre bornes 3 weeks ago, I took a nice petit creol girl and she was nice. But I saw one girl with a mini top and skirt and she was on the phone with tatoo on her back and she had a nice body, anyone have got experience with her.

Cheers

Tropical Heat
11-14-11, 14:56
Guys found a link on youtube about the dumb cop who allowed himself to be filmed in an MP. Anyone knows which MP is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_NkMZWvFwOQ#t=127s

Tropical Heat
11-15-11, 18:10
Hello,

I've been to this mp in quatre bornes 3 weeks ago, I took a nice petit creol girl and she was nice. But I saw one girl with a mini top and skirt and she was on the phone with tatoo on her back and she had a nice body, anyone have got experience with her.

CheersHi Raider,

You are probably referring to Justice. Besides from being good looking she's a good masseuse too! So can recommend her go ahead! She has more than one tattoo but when I first saw her body I thought it kinda make her look less attractive though but it depends of your taste! Worthy to mention that she has a far better body than other girls I know & probably girls you know too! LOL If you are tired of ugly fatties both in civil life and in your hunting time. Here's some hope! Nevertheless she's delivers the goods!

By the way I saw the nice petite creole you mentioned too but didn't try her. What's her name? I noticed her sexy bubble butt also! Would you recommend her for I'm thinking of doing her soon! Details details please!

Cheers!

Raider2300
11-17-11, 08:36
Hello, bro tropical heat, well thanks for the info, and the nice petite creole her name was kate, you can go for her, she is recommend as for her massage and service too, even her attitude was nice. You won't regret. I can tell you also one plus for her is her blowjob skill, very good

Do you have some nice freelance lady. I would like to taste some local Chinese, white chicks. If someone would not mind sharing

Cheers,

Raider

Hi Raider,

You are probably referring to Justice. Besides from being good looking she's a good masseuse too! So can recommend her go ahead! She has more than one tattoo but when I first saw her body I thought it kinda make her look less attractive though but it depends of your taste! Worthy to mention that she has a far better body than other girls I know & probably girls you know too! LOL If you are tired of ugly fatties both in civil life and in your hunting time. Here's some hope! Nevertheless she's delivers the goods!

By the way I saw the nice petite creole you mentioned too but didn't try her. What's her name? I noticed her sexy bubble butt also! Would you recommend her for I'm thinking of doing her soon! Details details please!

Cheers!

DesiBoyz
11-18-11, 20:11
Hi fellow mongers. I had a wise thought from Manfield that I had not posted any report. It's not that I'm parasitical. It's just that I thought I was jinxed! Here's why. I started mongering some 3 years back. I used to go to the MP at saint-paul close to the church, the one behind the car dealership. Justice (who's now in Sodnac used to work there) along with one girl named Katherine and another called Veronique. It really was a heavenly treat as the gals were not shy at all (unlike other MPs, the gals willingly disrobed) and allowed roaming hands. Then, there was Excel (hope I got the name right) at Eau-Coulee. The gals there were not as pretty as at saint-paul but there was one in particular whom I called Saira (though Manfield tells me her real name is Laila ). She had an average face but a body to die for. She did not practise FS at first, only HJ & BJ. It took me more than a year to win her full trust. Well, it was worth the wait. She had the best body I've seen in the business!

Where's the jinx, you'll ask. Actually both these MPs were raided by the cops this year and had to close down! So, I was left in the lurch. I especially missed Saira because I had developed some kind of soft corner for her.

Here's what I have learned from my experiences: going to an MP which is located in a residential zone is asking for trouble! The ones found in commercial complexes arerelatively safer (though none are 100% secure ).

I do have a few numbers which I'm willing to share but not the one I really want (Saira's). For the time being, according to me, the best MP is the one at St-jean, after you leave the church on your way to rose-hill, just after the petrol-pump. It's in the same building as the clinic, but upstairs. The gals there are above-average, especially Laura and Alison, though they are not present everyday and are very hesitant about outcalls. Expect about 1500-1700 bucks as damage (500 rs for 45 mins to thecashier and 1000-1200 to the gal for FS ).

So, that was my bapteme de feu! Cheers guys and keep mongering but safely!

Cyberguy Mru
11-20-11, 03:40
Is that MP OLI SPA?

Thanks a lot Manfield! I'll check the place when I get the time or when the next urge knocks at the door! Where would be pleasure & excitement if there were no variety in poontang really eh? LOL.

Cheers!

Tercar 66
11-23-11, 17:04
Is there an MP in Quatre Bornes that gives a proper massage and then extras. Most of the MPs as famous only for their extras. I would prefer a proper massage and then extra options.

Scout123
11-23-11, 22:14
Is there an MP in Quatre Bornes that gives a proper massage and then extras. Most of the MPs as famous only for their extras. I would prefer a proper massage and then extra options.How do you make it thru a proper massage with the extras on mind!

Barney69
11-24-11, 17:34
Is there an MP in Quatre Bornes that gives a proper massage and then extras. Most of the MPs as famous only for their extras. I would prefer a proper massage and then extra options.Try five elements spa in qb. I have never been there. But I heard that there are Bali girls and south african girls and heard that they are awesome. If ever you try there, please provide a feedback.

Thanks

Kongdom
11-25-11, 20:12
Hi everybody,

I am new on this forum. I will be in GBaie on Sunday so I thought why not have some fun at the same time! If anybody can share details of freelancers and MPs, that would be much appreciated. Am looking for quality barbies. So price isn't an issue!

Thanks

Manfield04
11-26-11, 10:36
Welcome Kongdom to the forum!

Since you are new, before you ask any question, it's good that you read previous reports. Here, we call it RTFF (read the fucking forum). There are lots of info on Grand Bay.

Here's one MP you can check. If you are driving towards Pointe aux Cannoniers, just after Magasin Central on your left you have the Grand Bay CID. Few metres ahead, you have Le Tandour Restaurant. Behind the Resto, there's an MP. Number is available in l'express.

Check it out and do share your experience so as to make the forum lively.

I am new on this forum. I will be in GBaie on Sunday so I thought why not have some fun at the same time! Thanks

Sai25
11-29-11, 18:13
Very easy to get there.

When coming from Curepipe, look for the St Paul church on your left. Then look for the huge Queen Spa enseigne that is written on a wall, still on your left. That wall actually faces you when you are coming from Curepipe but not from the other side. As soon as you see the wall, you'll be next to a Reconditionned Cars showroom. The Spa is in the same orangey building as the showroom. Just walk down the large alley a bit.

Price for Zahira was: Rs 500 for 45 mins massage + Rs 1000 for FS.Hello,

Can you please let me have their number so that I can call before I go.

Thanks in advance man

Risch
11-29-11, 18:47
Hello, guys. To be honest am new to this site. Just came back so would like to try the local gals. Can someone give me the exact details of bon pasteur and also the one I have read in hill crest avenue. I live around curepipe. Would much appreciate if someone would give me the direction and details. Am trying to found some other place as well. As soon ill get it ill share it with you guys. Thankx

KindHeart
11-29-11, 19:03
Try five elements spa in qb. I have never been there. But I heard that there are Bali girls and south african girls and heard that they are awesome. If ever you try there, please provide a feedback.

ThanksHi, can you give the full address of the spa. Thanks in advance

Raul30
12-01-11, 06:30
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having a nice time in mongering. Recently I was chating with a girl and after a brief introduction we exchanged the numbers. Then we started texting and talking. Finally the much awaited day arrived, and we met at trou aux beaches. She is a 22year creole girl (I guess divorced). Once we were in the room she knelled down

And opened my pant zip and the rest what followed is just hilarious. She was ready sit on Johny without a helmet which I avoided. We tried all positions and we made it 3 times that day. It was time to leave and I gave her 2k despite she was hesitant to take it.

Guys I won't mind sharing that contact in exchange of some genuine independent contacts. Cheersssssssss.

Raider2300
12-01-11, 09:41
Try five elements spa in qb. I have never been there. But I heard that there are Bali girls and south african girls and heard that they are awesome. If ever you try there, please provide a feedback.

ThanksHello Barney69, how's things? Hey where is the five elements spa in qb? I want to try Bali and south african girls, and surely will post after trying. Have you been there? Any recommendation of the girls there?

Cheers,

Raider

Raider2300
12-01-11, 09:51
Hi Raider,

Cheers!Hey bro tropical heat, how are you, so you've got the time to test this petit creol. Besides I ve not try justice yet as everytime I call she is busy the time I'm free. Any freelane nice chineese girls or white chicks around

Cheers

Tropical Heat
12-01-11, 14:23
Hello, bro tropical heat, well thanks for the info, and the nice petite creole her name was kate, you can go for her, she is recommend as for her massage and service too, even her attitude was nice. You won't regret. I can tell you also one plus for her is her blowjob skill, very good

Cheers,

RaiderHello, Raider!

Been very busy lately. Still had some time to look around though & came across Kate. You were right a sweet girl very friendly with a positive attitude! After a shower she sat on my back & gave me a real good massage after which she rubbed her oily boobs against my body! Felt her pussy also! LOL Man what a nice feeling! Her blowjob skills made me shiver all over as she licks you all around the groin area. Gave me a good rim job too! Nice girlfriend experience even though she does not kiss on mouth for a long time as some do! She is a slim petite & had a nice time pounding her in several positions which is all the more exciting if you like such types of body frames like I do. Damage standard! I would recommend her too!

Anyway I do not have any number for I find it to be more complicated than to just go for in-calls & be thru with it!

Maybe if you or anybody have experience with out-calls you can share with us & how it can be more interesting etc!

Looks 6/10.

Body 7/10 (Petite)

Attitude 8/10.

Cheers & happy mongering guys!

Tropical Heat
12-01-11, 14:47
I do have a few numbers which I'm willing to share but not the one I really want (Saira's). For the time being, according to me, the best MP is the one at St-jean, after you leave the church on your way to rose-hill, just after the petrol-pump. It's in the same building as the clinic, but upstairs. The gals there are above-average, especially Laura and Alison, though they are not present everyday and are very hesitant about outcalls. Expect about 1500-1700 bucks as damage (500 rs for 45 mins to thecashier and 1000-1200 to the gal for FS ).

So, that was my bapteme de feu! Cheers guys and keep mongering but safely!Hi Vikmeena!

Saw you interesting post. Good reflection! You are probably right those in residential areas are not very safe unfortunately & would be closed down sooner or later so better take advantage of them while we still can. Also many girls will altogether stop their trade and do something else & we got to move on too & continue to explore other opportunities which is what makes mongering so exciting!

Anyway I'm still confused with the directions you gave for the MP at St-Jean which according to you is one the the best. At the risk of sounding stupid despite the explanations, could you please elaborate as to how to reach this place say from port Louis as am not very familiar with the area. I've tried to look for it the last time but lamentably failed! A few pointers like some shop names or restaurants even street names etc would help to locate the place. Thanks again!

Cheers

Barney69
12-04-11, 14:06
Hello, Barney69, how's things? Hey where is the five elements spa in qb? I want to try Bali and south african girls, and surely will post after trying. Have you been there? Any recommendation of the girls there?

Cheers,

RaiderNo bro, haven't been there yet. I will be trying soon. You can goggle the name, you will find details about the location. According to my source, a white south african called nicole is awesome. Try bro and let me know.

DesiBoyz
12-04-11, 20:37
Hi Tropical Heat.

If you are coming from P-L, once you reach Shoprite, after the round-about, take the main road that will lead you to RH. Just a few metres ahead, you will see the St_jean church on your left. As soon as you leave the church, there's a petrol-pump still on your left. Once you leave the petrol pump, before the 1st turn on your left, there is a white building. That's the St-jean clinic. The MP is found in that building itself.

The first time better to drive past the building 1st just to locate the place. U can always make a U-turn afterwards. Parking bays are found next to the building itself on the main road. The entrance to the MP is found on the main road itself, on the left side. There's an open door with a staircase. Take the stairs and climb to the top. U will find yourself in what looks like a normal women's hair-dressing parlour with mirrors and all the proper paraphernalia.

At the counter you will meet the Mamasan. She's about 50. If you wish you can say that laura and kelly's regular customer Vik sent you. Expect about 500 rs for 45 mins session. Asfor the girl, damage will be approx 1000 for FS. Best time is after 12 as there'll be a wider choice.

Hope this report will prove helpful to you bro. Best of luck and happy but safe mongering.

Vik.

Saw you interesting post. Good reflection! You are probably right those in residential areas are not very safe unfortunately & would be closed down sooner or later so better take advantage of them while we still can. Also many girls will altogether stop their trade and do something else & we got to move on too & continue to explore other opportunities which is what makes mongering so exciting!

Anyway I'm still confused with the directions you gave for the MP at St-Jean which according to you is one the the best. At the risk of sounding stupid despite the explanations, could you please elaborate as to how to reach this place say from port Louis as am not very familiar with the area. I've tried to look for it the last time but lamentably failed! A few pointers like some shop names or restaurants even street names etc would help to locate the place. Thanks again!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Kwikfizz
12-05-11, 03:38
Anyway I'm still confused with the directions you gave for the MP at St-Jean which according to you is one the the best. At the risk of sounding stupid despite the explanations, could you please elaborate as to how to reach this place say from port Louis as am not very familiar with the area.

Cheers[/QUOTE]Coming from PLouis on the motorway, take the St Jean Roundabout and go towards Rose Hill. After St Jean Church on your left, there will be a Shell filling station, then the St Jean Clinic. Stop right there. The MP is in the clinic building. Entrance is next to filling station. Go up the stairs that lead you directly there. If you still can't find the directions after this post, you really need professional assistance.)

Kwikfizz
12-05-11, 03:41
I've seen gorgeous girls walk in Five Elements Spa. Blonde south african girls in fact. Check their site on the web. It seems like a genuine and proper massage and spa place. I don't think they would provide extras. And for those who will most certainly be brave enough to ask, may I point out that Sodnac Police Station is right opposite. Good luck boys!

DesiBoyz
12-05-11, 19:51
Hi Kwikfizz,

You are right bro. If after all that info Bro tropical heat doesn't make it, I think we should all meet there and lead him by the hand. NO offence meant tropical heat bro. Just kidding!

Just hope our local cops do not read this forum as well or we are all doomed!

Anyway I'm still confused with the directions you gave for the MP at St-Jean which according to you is one the the best. At the risk of sounding stupid despite the explanations, could you please elaborate as to how to reach this place say from port Louis as am not very familiar with the area.

CheersComing from PLouis on the motorway, take the St Jean Roundabout and go towards Rose Hill. After St Jean Church on your left, there will be a Shell filling station, then the St Jean Clinic. Stop right there. The MP is in the clinic building. Entrance is next to filling station. Go up the stairs that lead you directly there. If you still can't find the directions after this post, you really need professional assistance.) [/QUOTE]

Raider2300
12-06-11, 12:14
No bro, haven't been there yet. I will be trying soon. You can goggle the name, you will find details about the location. According to my source, a white south african called nicole is awesome. Try bro and let me know.Hey barney69,

Thanks for the add and the advice on the white soth afican, I went there she was awesome and great but there is nothing for us there or maybe it's because of my first time there, she didnot offer me anything, well will return and try after new year. Have you been there yet or anybody have been there and experience something.

Cheers,

Raider

Don Juan 397
12-06-11, 15:57
Hi Kwikfizz,

You are right bro. If after all that info Bro tropical heat doesn't make it, I think we should all meet there and lead him by the hand. NO offence meant tropical heat bro. Just kidding!

Just hope our local cops do not read this forum as well or we are all doomed!

Coming from PLouis on the motorway, take the St Jean Roundabout and go towards Rose Hill. After St Jean Church on your left, there will be a Shell filling station, then the St Jean Clinic. Stop right there. The MP is in the clinic building. Entrance is next to filling station. Go up the stairs that lead you directly there. If you still can't find the directions after this post, you really need professional assistance.) [/QUOTE]Hey bro its easy after church you got filling station on left that you are going towards R hill just after filling you got one spare parts shop and near it is the MP it is written unisex hairdressing its easy try and cheers.

Nikkil
12-07-11, 18:44
Lea Girl.

Hi,

I have Lea's contacts and would like to visit her but wanted to inquire about the services from someone who might have tried her before.

Thanks,

N.

AnotherGuy
12-07-11, 19:38
Please tell me the adress of the MP where this reena works.
Please tell me the adress of the MP where this reena works.Reena was killed near a disco at camp-creole, a few days ago, by a guy from Reunion Island. She died from a woud due to slashing of the neck. She was going lying in a pool of blood in the morning following the incident. Reena whose real name is Luchmee Munogee had left her family at 18 to follow a boyfriend with whom she had 4children (3 of whom were adopted). The guy quickly left her and she became a drug addict afterwards. It around that time that she entered the progression. Still she went to rehab and was successfully cured. She did not meet her sister for 5 years and was about to start a new life at 27. Her story can be read on le defimedia. Info R. I. P.

Raul30
12-08-11, 09:12
Reena was killed near a disco at camp-creole, a few days ago, by a guy from Reunion Island. She died from a woud due to slashing of the neck. She was going lying in a pool of blood in the morning following the incident. Reena whose real name is Luchmee Munogee had left her family at 18 to follow a boyfriend with whom she had 4children (3 of whom were adopted). The guy quickly left her and she became a drug addict afterwards. It around that time that she entered the progression. Still she went to rehab and was successfully cured. She did not meet her sister for 5 years and was about to start a new life at 27. Her story can be read on le defimedia. Info R. I. P.God rest her Soul in peace.

Manfield04
12-08-11, 16:22
Hello AnotherGuy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info but I am afraid to tell you that you have confounded Reena, the SW who was killed in Grand Bay early this year with Reena the masseuse who used to work at Vacoas and now trading her charm and skills at Quatre Bornes.

Reena was killed near a disco at camp-creole,Info R. I. P.

Manfield04
12-08-11, 16:27
Well, Léa is, in fact, the mamasan. She has an MP on the second floor of a building in Corderie street, Port Louis. Usually she has two or three girls. Her number is available in lexpress. You can read report by Jeanluc22 in this forum itself.

Lea Girl. I have Lea's contacts and would like to visit her but wanted to inquire about the services from someone who might have tried her before.

Sal2006
12-10-11, 01:00
Hey Guys,

Anyone has contacts of upmarket escorts girls / hostesses?

Genuine replies only. Willing to remunerate in Euros or Rs.

Pm me.

Thanks

Tropical Heat
12-10-11, 06:09
Alright guys while you were having a good laugh on my account I was getting me some poontang!

So finally found the St Jean MP but Kelly & Laura were busy! Among the better looking ones available I chose one named Lona or Lorna. Since it was my first time there she tried to find out whether I knew the routine & asked me a few question as to whether I've visited other MPs etc. I played the game & told her clearly that I was looking for something new since I've "worked" with all of them already while she was giving me a fake massage! LOL After that we started conversing as to how men liked variety no matter what & how women would do the same provided they were not in love etc. At this point she started to pinch my tits! LOL Anyway she got down to business and asked for Rs 1200 as Vikmeena mentioned in his post! Tried to bring it down to standard price but no luck. Lona doesn't give BBBJ though. Not much of a GFE type either so doggystyled her for quite a while! . If U-turn her around you'll see one of the plumpest poontang in the business I think! .

Although the place is decent there is no shower facilities from what I was given to understand. It also hit me that Lona was of Malagasy decent owing to her accent although she said she's Mauritian. Maybe someone can confirm whether the Mamasan makes use of Malagasy talent at her place? Considering the price & service she's a one time shot according to me but your mileage may differ.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Skills 6/10.

Cheers & thanks guys!

Tropical Heat
12-10-11, 06:39
Went to an MP in Rose Hill next to crystal house in Bon Pasteur str as wanted to try something new. The girls there looked an average 5 to 6 on a scale of 10 I'd say & looked quite young and slender. Took the one I found most pretty for 45 mins.

Looks 6/10.

Skills 5/10.

Attitude 4/10.

Damage Rs 300+800 (FS)

I have to admit that it was not satisfying compared to other places I know. A big disappointment. The girl was quite young & didn't have the experience nor the required attitude. She stopped in the middle of a blowjob to go an open the door for some dude and was quite a turn off & says quite a lot on the GFE scale. LOL She had trouble putting on the condom as well oh boy! LOL Shower facilities is not recommended and cabins are rudimentary, dark and rough. Quite low end place. Would not recommend to those who know the road though.

Cheers!Hi guys!

Quoted my own comment here because had been to Bon Pasteur MP again last week for variety sake. The guy at the counter desk proposed me some fatty chick as if he was trying to influence my decision on whom to pick. But truly there was only three masseuse available and among which the one I took previously as mentioned above. So the fatty chick was out, the other one wasn't that pretty & I was left with only the girl I did the last time. As she's a cutey decided to give her another chance despite the previous fiasco of last time.

Somehow it's a good thing not to cross out some cute chick on your list because of one small hitch! I was agreeably surprised of her changed attitude & service. She gave a good BBBJ after which she went on top & gave me a good and long wild cowgirl ride. She turned on her four & let me enjoy her doggy-style & it was awesome! She also cuddled & gave sweet kisses too. All in all a very good GFE this time!

Also she confided that she's on the verge of stopping her trade by the end of this week & turn over a new page. So good luck to her & I'm sure glad of having met her!

Looks 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Skills 8/10.

Cheers guys!

Preeyex
12-10-11, 23:04
Contacted Elvira by email few days ago. She replied by sending her photo. She looks older than 26 years. She is also on FB. She has quoted RS 6000 for one hour, RS 15000 for one night and Rs 25000 for a weekend. Sent her another email telling her that you had paid Rs 15000 for a weekend (Friday to Sunday). She hasn't replied yet.Can I have the fb profile name.

Manfield04
12-11-11, 09:49
Sorry, you can't have.

Can I have the fb profile name.

Nikkil
12-12-11, 19:00
Well, Léa is, in fact, the mamasan. She has an MP on the second floor of a building in Corderie street, Port Louis. Usually she has two or three girls. Her number is available in lexpress. You can read report by Jeanluc22 in this forum itself.Thanks for info Manfield04. Have you seen her. Can you or anyone provide some rating.

I called her and she is willing to meet outside. I want to be sure to have a good service before going forward as until now I have had more bad experiences than good.

Cheers

Renzokuken
12-12-11, 19:36
Hello,

I am new here. Just started in the mongering world also. But I will share infos whenever I get experience from sorties.

1. The MP at Vacoas in the commercial building after the police is now closed. There's a resto in its place now, Ti Piment.

2. Around 2pm yesterd I saw 2 Malga women sitting on a bench at "Jardin" at Port Louis. I approached them and chatted a few moments with them, but the refused when I asked them out for some fun. Talked to a few SW and they said the Malgas are often there but don't go out with MUs guys.

3. I saw someone rated SW in PL between 3. 6. Unfortunately after 3 days of research and waiting, I found that this was not the case. At best there are 2s which is a waste of money. Walk your way.

4. There is a Pensiona at Port Louis bus station. Right in front of Central and next to Tote betting.

5. Best club in Grand Baie is Bambous I think. There you can find any girl from 2s at Rs1500/1000+ 500 for rooms, to some real super hotties at 5k an hour. How to approach. They walk in groups, and dance alone. If they are with men, wait until alone they walk up and ask to buy a drink / dance. They ask if they are alone. If yeah, bang on. Taxi fee Rs200 obligatory. They won't come in your car.

6. QBornes room. Road next to market. Where the payable open air parking is. Reach end of road. Turn right. 50meters to the right. Comfy rooms+shower. Security to watch over car.

Hope this helped!

As for me, am looking for cheap ones. I don't mind if they are not beauties. I don't mean by that like the Jardin 2s and smelly ones. As long as the GFE is good and fun experience. Also I'd prefer independent. I can pick up and drop back to residence. But as I said, keeping it cheap. Also Malgas since many of you are saying Malgas are awesome to be with.

Please help.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Ronny147
12-14-11, 14:08
Hi guys,

As I'm new here can someone help me to understand the abbreviations you are using like BBBJ, GFE. 2S etc. please.

Thanks

Renzokuken
12-14-11, 17:22
New MP opened at Rose-Hill.

The the market / CWA road. Go straight, turn right then left on the first left road. Entrance is a small passage next to Megs pizza. Only 1 girl was there, Shanen. Rs1500 for FS. She won't discount. BJ is Rs500. Well no CIM and not very friendly despite smiling a lot. Money minded. Wouldn't do much until I agreed for BJ. Simple massage she wanted to get over in 10mins.

Looks: 5

Attidude: 5

GFE: 3

Exp: 5 BJ wasn't anything special. Had Better from uglier looking chicks.

Not recommended unless as last resort.

When going to flacq, court is to your right. KD is in the next Mall after Court to the right. ON the main road. Hmm place isn't too clean. Girls aren't that nice. Mostly 3s and 5s. FS is 1250 for 1hr / one time. Had a girl sit with me, paid her lunch and a drink. We talked, but she left moments after I told her I'd go out another time. And yes, they'll tell a lot of lies if you're not careful.

A laisser passer.

Don Juan 397
12-16-11, 18:03
Hi guys,

As I'm new here can someone help me to understand the abbreviations you are using like BBBJ, GFE. 2S etc. Please.

ThanksWell BBJ stand for fellation, GFE girlfriend experience, FS full service means having complete sex.

Raider2300
12-20-11, 10:30
Hello, fellow mongers,

I have been trying hard to find an mp with white girl or white skin girl for bbl / FS but all in vain couldn't find a single one till now. Could anyone lend me the phone number / address of mp's route map please pm me the details. Really longing for armrest an independent with gud looks and white skin. Please could anyone help me. Am very much desperate. Please help me.

Thanking you,

Hope to get atleast one help please.

Ronn007Hey bro Ronn007,

How are you bro, have you able to find those white skin, would love to try also, if you interest for normal massage without any extra provided by blondy you contact me. And please let me know if you have got some nice white skin for some sex fun.

Cheers

AnotherGuy
12-20-11, 17:54
Hello, AnotherGuy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info but I am afraid to tell you that you have confounded Reena, the SW who was killed in Grand Bay early this year with Reena the masseuse who used to work at Vacoas and now trading her charm and skills at Quatre Bornes.So there were 2 Reenas. Sorry for causing confusion. Also thanks 4 the welcome

CoolerMaster
12-21-11, 05:29
Visited the place today. It's not an MP as such but a brothel. Rs 300 counter charge for 1/2 hour so called massage but as soon as you pay, you will be asked if you want any service. Rs 700 for full service. Quality and the place itself are pathetic. Cheap stuff.Hello. Did you have the phone number of this MP in white mountain? Thanks. Because I can't located it. I know it is published in l express but I can't find it.

Genesis78
12-21-11, 15:26
I have the number but can't send you as I don't have PM.

Hello. Did you have the phone number of this MP in white mountain? Thanks. Because I can't located it. I know it is published in l express but I can't find it.

Manfield04
12-21-11, 15:45
I have the number but can only give in exchange of another contact. I didn't get any reply from the number of Laura that you gave me though I contacted through sms.

Hello. Did you have the phone number of this MP in white mountain? Thanks. Because I can't located it. I know it is published in l express but I can't find it.

KuronoKei
12-21-11, 17:04
I have been at the MP at Eau Coulée. I had been there recently and saw some nice girls. But that time there was a girl named K.6/10. She told me that she had a baby since 7 months and she wouldn't do SF. Her BJ was 7/10. But what was really great were the milk fountains. She let me suck them though she admit she don't let anyone. It was awesome. So if you are thirsty you know where to go. Totally worth it.

TigeDeJade
12-22-11, 00:31
I stayed some weeks in October-November in MRU and experienced various infos from these posts.

I went mongering according to my time constraints limits.

1 MP in Rose Hill 900+1000 HJ no interest.

2 Went twice to Bambou in GRAND BAIE (where I met delicious malagasy in the past) less lucky this time (than last time:cf prevoius posts) one not too bad experience with a Malagasy from MANAKARA. But she was leaving back to MADA next day, so no follow up 1500+ 500 (hotel room nearby)

3 Tried AZUREV in PEREYBERE. Clearly a good place: nice design, clean shower, good massage table with a hole at heads'place in such a way, view under the table on nice flower design for first part (back massage). Very professional place: 4 girls presented one after the other for choice. I chose the youngest petite (19 years old, there since July) : Sophie. Mauritian. No child. Expressed her will of independant life, not to be dependent of a man for her life. Strongly minded. Good oil massage then I asked for FS action; she agreed at 1 500. Had a session eyes in eyes. Professional. Can be recommended.

4. But my best memorable experience this time was with a slim, petite Mauritian called Elsa, I was lucky to inaugurate on her first day of duty in a Flic en Flac MP. I suceeded to visit her 4 times.

This MP is called Beauty and Care (or something like that) located in FLIC EN FLAC. When you arrive from Cascavelle; in the descente; at first traffic lights; on the left; park your car in the places in front of various shops. There is a MP sign post near the traffic light. Go upward by foot 50m as behind the road line buildings there is a second line of buildings. It is in this second line buildings: last entrance door opened with curtains on the right. There you have 4 or 5 girls who look attractive. But as I said, I sticked 4 times to the first chosen. As she was so juicy and loving with me.

After back massage and legs massage, I started to malax her tits; she positively reacted; asked her for FS; she said OK; I showed her I put without a word 1000 Rs below the pillow. And I started to ride her. She was completely wet and my stick was moving as in honey jar. I kissed her neck, her ears and she enjoyed French kisses. At this moment I told her that I felt she liked sex. She answered: "J'adore ça" (I am so fond of it). And I was her first client! I enjoyed till the final delivery. Both of us had sweated a lot. And in fact I observed at further session that she always sweats a lot. Damage: 700+1000.

Second time was as good as first, but she is naturally sweating so much that she put the cooler and I get a cold! 700+1000.

I asked and she told me about her life: she is 24, she lived with an aunt and many men were at home.

When she was 17, one of these men took her "in pity" and proposed her to come to live with him. She felt lonely and so agreed.

She became soon pregnant, had a baby. And furtherly the man abandoned her. She lives in BAMBOUS. She has not a perfect body (as bobs and belly suffered from pregnancy; she has tatoos I don't like. But she is so juicy lover!) 700+1000.

Next time I came she apologized as she was menstruating and could do only BBJ. I said I wanted only FS. So she finally agreed and she went to the shower to clean her. I rode but it was drier in her position. 700+1000

Last time; she confirmed to me that she started to have regular clients like me (some at 3rd ride. But I was at my 4th. Having been the first upon her arrival at this MP!). I understood she was giving half of 1000 to the MP. She asked for a bonus for this fourth visit: I gave her 1300. Honestly it was less fusion than the first steps. As she is of course more and more sollicitated. And accordingly her natural desires are from now on more than satisfied. 700+1300.

However: she remained at November's end a good shot!

Pat3791
12-23-11, 15:24
KuronoKei.

I really think that the emphasis should be on safe sex. Sucking milk from a pregnant woman is very risky and may transmit diseases. So take your precautions.

Use condoms everytime and avoid FS if you see blisters (Signs of Genital Herpes outbreak). Also condoms do not protect against Genital herpes.

Be informed on STD and always take precautions.

Otherwise Happy New Year to Everyone.

CoolGuy7272
12-26-11, 07:02
Hey bro Ronn007,

How are you bro, have you able to find those white skin, would love to try also, if you interest for normal massage without any extra provided by blondy you contact me. And please let me know if you have got some nice white skin for some sex fun.

CheersHi Raider,

I would like to try out massage by blondy. How can I contact you?

Thanks

Raider2300
12-27-11, 07:26
Hi,

Can you pm me and also I would like if you have some nice freelance girl.

Cheers

Hi Raider,

I would like to try out massage by blondy. How can I contact you?

Thanks

Ronn007
12-27-11, 11:39
Hey bro Ronn007,

CheersHi bro,

Please pm me the details of blondy massage withoit full service.

New year is dried up. Anything interesting please pm me boss.

Thank you bro.

Yours,

Ronn007

DesiBoyz
12-27-11, 21:52
Hi Kuronokei.

Which MP are you talking about? Is it the one near the church St-paul?

And is the gal named Katherine?

I have been at the MP at Eau Coulée. I had been there recently and saw some nice girls. But that time there was a girl named K.6/10. She told me that she had a baby since 7 months and she wouldn't do SF. Her BJ was 7/10. But what was really great were the milk fountains. She let me suck them though she admit she don't let anyone. It was awesome. So if you are thirsty you know where to go. Totally worth it.

DesiBoyz
12-27-11, 21:57
Hi Manfield.

Got your name right this time bro. I'm still looking for Saira. If you want to exchange for another contact, no prob.

I have the number but can only give in exchange of another contact. I didn't get any reply from the number of Laura that you gave me though I contacted through sms.

DesiBoyz
12-27-11, 22:13
HaHa! No offence meant bro bt I'm glad you finally made it. Let's call for champagne. LOL!

Anyways I wasn't on z forum 4 z past 2 weeks as I was in india. Before you guys ask me about my experiences in the land of kamasutra, let me tell you zat with z wife and kids along, mongering wasn't possible!

So, bro, next time ask 4 kelly / laura and say zat you are a friend of vik. I guarantee you won't regret! Take care. Maybe we can go mongering together sometime.

Alright guys while you were having a good laugh on my account I was getting me some poontang!

So finally found the St Jean MP but Kelly & Laura were busy! Among the better looking ones available I chose one named Lona or Lorna. Since it was my first time there she tried to find out whether I knew the routine & asked me a few question as to whether I've visited other MPs etc. I played the game & told her clearly that I was looking for something new since I've "worked" with all of them already while she was giving me a fake massage! LOL After that we started conversing as to how men liked variety no matter what & how women would do the same provided they were not in love etc. At this point she started to pinch my tits! LOL Anyway she got down to business and asked for Rs 1200 as Vikmeena mentioned in his post! Tried to bring it down to standard price but no luck. Lona doesn't give BBBJ though. Not much of a GFE type either so doggystyled her for quite a while! . If U-turn her around you'll see one of the plumpest poontang in the business I think! .

Although the place is decent there is no shower facilities from what I was given to understand. It also hit me that Lona was of Malagasy decent owing to her accent although she said she's Mauritian. Maybe someone can confirm whether the Mamasan makes use of Malagasy talent at her place? Considering the price & service she's a one time shot according to me but your mileage may differ.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Skills 6/10.

Cheers & thanks guys!

Kwikfizz
12-28-11, 03:54
Went to an MP in Q. B yesterday, not far from bus station. Was entertained by Sophie (looks 6. 5/10, attitude 9/10, body 7/10 but what an arse).

Started with sensual massage, then BBBJ (with balls sucked) , then FS doggystyle before finishing CIM. Did me a world of good!

MP fee RS 500, Her fees Rs 1500.

Details via PM only.

CoolGuy7272
12-28-11, 10:36
Hi,

Can you pm me and also I would like if you have some nice freelance girl.

CheersHi Raider,

I don't have the pm facility. I haven't subscribed!

Davish
12-28-11, 16:24
Hi all,

I am new in this site, and I would like you share some contact and place with me so I get started.

So please help me to begain.

Davish
12-28-11, 16:38
I have the number but can only give in exchange of another contact. I didn't get any reply from the number of Laura that you gave me though I contacted through sms.Hi bro can you PM me the address and the phone number please?

I really want to try it there.

Sai25
12-28-11, 18:24
Yo.

Can you please provide more details re its location?

Thanks

Went to an MP in Q. B yesterday, not far from bus station. Was entertained by Sophie (looks 6. 5/10, attitude 9/10, body 7/10 but what an arse).

Started with sensual massage, then BBBJ (with balls sucked) , then FS doggystyle before finishing CIM. Did me a world of good!

MP fee RS 500, Her fees Rs 1500.

Details via PM only.

Manfield04
12-28-11, 20:49
To get started RTFF, there is so much information already available in this forum with regards to MPs, masseuses and rates.

Without any contribution to the forum, no-one will help you.

All the best in the mongering world.

Hi all, I am new in this site, and I would like you share some contact and place with me so I get started. So please help me to begain.

Manfield04
12-28-11, 20:55
The MPs which are near or not far from QB Bus Station are the one in Gold Crest Building, Indra, one on Malartic and one at Boulette Palace, others are a bit far. I know of one Sophie who used to work at Indra. Is it about her that you have written? You may or may not reply as you have already specified that you'll pass on details only through PM.

Went to an MP in Q. B yesterday, not far from bus station. Was entertained by Sophie (looks 6. 5/10, attitude 9/10, body 7/10 but what an arse). MP fee RS 500, Her fees Rs 1500. Details via PM only.

Sal2006
12-29-11, 13:32
Hey guys,

Any one cud give me the direction to Azurev MP in Perebere? Will be driving there myself and not used to the place.

Thanks a lot!

Kwikfizz
12-29-11, 17:08
I've been to St Jean MP a few times and I must say that the quality is going down, way down.

The girls used to be good looking. Those that work at the MP are now fat. A couple of them have Ok faces but a couple are just not on.

The girls used to have brilliant attitude. Those that work now look bored. And that is so annoying.

Anyway, tried Laura the other day. She made me feel she didn't want to work but was being forced because I chose her. I had no choice really as the other one put me off.

So, Laura was wearing something dull, her belly protruding and kept sighing. The massage was inexistent. Couple of rough rubs in 1 minute and time to turn over. By that time, I already wanted out. So I chose BBBJ instead of FS (on offer). She did an unconvincing job and walked away.

All in all, a very bad experience.

Manfield04
12-30-11, 11:21
To reach Azurev MP is not a big deal but to give directions in the open forum is a risk as they can only be contacted by phone and they will make arrangements to pick you from Péreybère Public Beach.

Otherwise, if you driving from Sottise round about along Vingt Pieds Road, U-turn left on the first road after the petrol pump. It is along this road which meets the coastal road.

It is near to ex Minister Parsuramen's house.

Hey guys, Any one cud give me the direction to Azurev MP in Perebere? Will be driving there myself and not used to the place. Thanks a lot!

Davish
12-30-11, 19:34
Hi all,

I been to Dragon 2d at 3pm and there was only 2 which was available and not not cute.

What is the best time to go there for fill option?

Davish
12-30-11, 19:45
[QUOTE=Pleasure Intense; 759812]Hi guys,

I know an escort girls agency called Annexa Dating.

To get in contact with them it's easy. Phone me on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] And I will let you know.

Cheers.

Hi can you sent me the details on [Email address deleted by Admin]

DesiBoyz
12-30-11, 19:57
Hi Kwikfizz.

You are right about St Jean. Bt it's a relatively safe place as it's not in a residential area.

Any other safe den you can share? You can PM me also.

Thanks

I've been to St Jean MP a few times and I must say that the quality is going down, way down.

The girls used to be good looking. Those that work at the MP are now fat. A couple of them have Ok faces but a couple are just not on.

The girls used to have brilliant attitude. Those that work now look bored. And that is so annoying.

Anyway, tried Laura the other day. She made me feel she didn't want to work but was being forced because I chose her. I had no choice really as the other one put me off.

So, Laura was wearing something dull, her belly protruding and kept sighing. The massage was inexistent. Couple of rough rubs in 1 minute and time to turn over. By that time, I already wanted out. So I chose BBBJ instead of FS (on offer). She did an unconvincing job and walked away.

All in all, a very bad experience.

Davish
12-30-11, 20:04
Thanks for your info. Can you pick gals from that club to places of your own convenient. What is the safety point of view.Hi can you sent me the details, I really want to try this club.

DesiBoyz
12-30-11, 20:31
Happy New Year in advance to all the fellows on this forum. I've been here only for 2 months or so and have absolutely no regrets. It's been great getting to know otherusers on this site though we haven't met yet. But I feel that I'm among friends.

My wishes for next year are that we get to know about other MPs where we can continue mongering safely and that the cops do not get on our tails.

PS: If you are wondering why I'm wishing you guys in advance. It's because tomorrow I'll be too tipsy! Cheers guys.

Vik

Davish
12-30-11, 21:17
Visited the place today. It's not an MP as such but a brothel. Rs 300 counter charge for 1/2 hour so called massage but as soon as you pay, you will be asked if you want any service. Rs 700 for full service. Quality and the place itself are pathetic. Cheap stuff.Hi,

Can you send me all the details please?

Manfield04
12-31-11, 12:12
Got the contact number of a new Free Lance (FL) named Alicia. Called her but she didn't pick up the phone. After some time she called and I told her that I got her contact number from some forum and Ii would like to know what she offers.

She told me she operates from Port Louis as a visiting masseuse. She does erotic and sensual massage 'au complet' meaning with FS. She can visit hotels or apartments or private houses also. She charges Rs 2000 per session of one to one and a half hours, and this includes her conveyance.

I ask her to describe herself. She said she is fair, about 1 m 70 tall. 66 kg with straight hair. Her weight made me guess that she must be well built or hefty, thing that she confirmed. From her voice, I could make out that she is not creole but may be Hindu or Muslim.

She is not free tomorrow (Sunday 1st Jan) but will be available on Monday 2nd Jan in the morning.

Has anything taken her services? Would be glad if you could share experience with her. Thanks.

Happy New Year to all mongers. Cheers!

Davish
12-31-11, 17:19
Got the contact number of a new Free Lance (FL) named Alicia. Called her but she didn't pick up the phone. After some time she called and I told her that I got her contact number from some forum and Ii would like to know what she offers.

She told me she operates from Port Louis as a visiting masseuse. She does erotic and sensual massage 'au complet' meaning with FS. She can visit hotels or apartments or private houses also. She charges Rs 2000 per session of one to one and a half hours, and this includes her conveyance.

I ask her to describe herself. She said she is fair, about 1 m 70 tall. 66 kg with straight hair. Her weight made me guess that she must be well built or hefty, thing that she confirmed. From her voice, I could make out that she is not creole but may be Hindu or Muslim.

She is not free tomorrow (Sunday 1st Jan) but will be available on Monday 2nd Jan in the morning.

Has anything taken her services? Would be glad if you could share experience with her. Thanks.

Happy New Year to all mongers. Cheers![Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Nikkil
12-31-11, 22:24
Hey Manfield04,

I have been out with Alicia from port louis. She is not the best experience I have had man.

She is nice and all but you just do not get a good experience as she is cold. No reaction, no GFE, BJ with a condom only. You get to move her in different positions.

Overall experience is a 3/10.

Cheers

Happy New Year to all mongers. Cheers!

SquirtMan
12-31-11, 22:36
Have been to this MP for more than 1 year. Tried them all. Justice, Kate, Sweety, Reena, Natasha. Also, previous girls Lovena, Melanie, Katrina, Veronique, Karen. My speciality is making girls squirt and I managed to make them all squirt. Some massively like Justice & kate.

Let me know if you need more info.

Manfield04
01-01-12, 06:33
Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll go as per what you have written.

Happy New Year and Cheers!

Hey Manfield04, I have been out with Alicia from port louis. She is not the best experience I have had man. Cheers

DesiBoyz
01-01-12, 07:27
1 more thing I'd like 2 add: from my experience, you rarely get incredible stuff during the 1st encounter with the gal. It's only when the gal feels that you are her regular customer and she starts trusting you a bit that she literally opens up.

What say fellow mongers?

Hi Kwikfizz.

You are right about St Jean. Bt it's a relatively safe place as it's not in a residential area.

Any other safe den you can share? You can PM me also.

Thanks

Renzokuken
01-01-12, 08:14
Have been to this MP for more than 1 year. Tried them all. Justice, Kate, Sweety, Reena, Natasha. Also, previous girls Lovena, Melanie, Katrina, Veronique, Karen. My speciality is making girls squirt and I managed to make them all squirt. Some massively like Justice & kate.

Let me know if you need more info.Hey man,

I'd love to learn these skills from you. Not just for MPs but for personal life also. It would be great if you'd teach these to us (talking on behalf of the others who want to learn) or at least a few tips.

[Deleted by Admin]

Regards

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sai25
01-01-12, 13:07

Let me know if you need more info.Buddy,

Can you please help with the directions?

Thanks

Davish
01-01-12, 15:27

Let me know if you need more info.Hi bro,

Can you send me the details where the mp is?

SquirtMan
01-01-12, 19:31
hi bro,

can you send me the details where the mp is?hi.

the mp is located corner hillcrest avenue & avenue des bengalis. look it up in google maps.

basically, to get a woman to squirt, you have to stimulate her g-spot. feels like a little sponge. plenty of information on google.

my first experience of squirting was with lovena. i had seen a few porn squirt movies before that but thought it was fake. whilst fingering lovena, she told me to stop because she was about to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). instead of stopping, i actually applied more pressure on her g-spot and the rest is history! got her to squirt 2-3 times that day. the floor was soaking wet!

when she left the mp, i worked with melanie. got her to squirt first time. from then, i knew i could make any woman squirt if she is willing to.

best squirters were justice, lovena, kate. justice's g-spot is big!

lovena & melanie now work in a mp ine rosehill near the market. katrina & veronique left for for queen spa (now closed after police raid). anyone knows where they are now working? katrina is a "milatress" and used to work with justice & veronique at the ritz in baie du tombeau doing lesbian shows.

karen is melanie's sister and is better looking ("kreol sinois" like justice). was told by melanie that she stopped after her man found out.

any woman out there willing to experience the squirting orgasm? i'm you man!

Diptis
01-02-12, 07:36
Good experience from Malgasy 19 yrs not the fat cow in Mauritian palour.

Don Juan 397
01-02-12, 14:06
Thnks to senior members, through the forum I have come to know many places and enjoy a lot.

Don Juan 397
01-02-12, 19:36
On 31 December as it was the last day of 2011 I wanted to cheer so went to MP Bon Pasteur R- Hill. When reached there it seemed that the girls were very busy as have to wait. I saw 2 with big breast sitting opposite to me. They smiled at me as they know the purpose of my visit. Then a guy and a young girl came out. I was asked to follow one girl on whom my eyes were since I stepped in, was a bit uneasy at first but as she started massage I engaged conversation and she became very friendly. My eyes were on her breast and the desire to jump on her like a beast was burning in me but managed to control. As she asked if I wanted something special I jump on her started to remove her shirt and pant. She liked it, I put my banana in her mouth then ride her. I liked her, though place is not that extra but enjoyed the experience and will surely go there again. She charged me Rs1000 for FS and Rs200 at counter. When coming out saw two young pretty masseuse waiting for client.

Davish
01-03-12, 06:11
[QUOTE=Davish; 1231778][QUOTE=Pleasure Intense; 759812]Hi guys,

I know an escort girls agency called Annexa Dating.

To get in contact with them it's easy. Phone me on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] And I will let you know.

Cheers.

Hi bro can you pm me the phone number and the details.

I also know some gest house at trou do dous and st jullien.

Don Juan 397
01-03-12, 16:01
Hi guys there`s a new MP at monseigneur leen portlouis. It is located opposite to lecole de la montagne. In fact its a hairdressing saloon disguise in MP the contact number is in lexpress newspaper. Its very clean inside. Try it and report.

Tropical Heat
01-04-12, 16:10
though place is not that extra but enjoyed the experience and will surely go there again. She charged me Rs1000 for FS and Rs200 at counter. When coming out saw two young pretty masseuse waiting for client.Went there too and had a nice memorable experience also! The girl was very friendly and asked her to skip the massage and to go directly for the FS. We cuddled and exchanged small kisses and that felt so good! LOL Then we slowly & passionately held each other as we screwed! All I can say is that it was very satisfying for both as she told me she had such a nice time with me! Now that's a good way to close the year!

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Skills 8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Cheers guys & hopefully this year would be better than the last!

DesiBoyz
01-04-12, 21:59
Hi. Now it's your turn to give me directions to that MP. And what's z gal's name? + Hapi Nw Yr bro.

Went there too and had a nice memorable experience also! The girl was very friendly and asked her to skip the massage and to go directly for the FS. We cuddled and exchanged small kisses and that felt so good! LOL Then we slowly & passionately held each other as we screwed! All I can say is that it was very satisfying for both as she told me she had such a nice time with me! Now that's a good way to close the year!

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Skills 8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Cheers guys & hopefully this year would be better than the last!

DesiBoyz
01-04-12, 22:07
Hi Don.

Can you give exact directions to that parlour?

Thanks and hope 2 return z favour soon.

Vik

On 31 December as it was the last day of 2011 I wanted to cheer so went to MP Bon Pasteur R- Hill. When reached there it seemed that the girls were very busy as have to wait. I saw 2 with big breast sitting opposite to me. They smiled at me as they know the purpose of my visit. Then a guy and a young girl came out. I was asked to follow one girl on whom my eyes were since I stepped in, was a bit uneasy at first but as she started massage I engaged conversation and she became very friendly. My eyes were on her breast and the desire to jump on her like a beast was burning in me but managed to control. As she asked if I wanted something special I jump on her started to remove her shirt and pant. She liked it, I put my banana in her mouth then ride her. I liked her, though place is not that extra but enjoyed the experience and will surely go there again. She charged me Rs1000 for FS and Rs200 at counter. When coming out saw two young pretty masseuse waiting for client.

Don Juan 397
01-05-12, 10:56
Hi Don.

Can you give exact directions to that parlour?

Thanks and hope 2 return z favour soon.

VikHi bro the pleasure is mine to contribute to the forum.

Well while going to beau bassin from rose hill, before you reach the first church on your left there is a textile shop crystal house and on your right you have the filling station. You take the road on left (crystal house) a few steps ahead I think after two shops you will have a blue metal stairs on your left climb it you reach the MP. Hope you have a nice time. One thing at the counter you have choices Rs200 for 30min Rs300 for 45 min Rs400 for one hour and while dealing for FS the girl will say Rs1000 but if you adjust to Rs800 they will agree as it was new year I didn`t bargain.

Davish
01-05-12, 16:58
Hi guys there`s a new MP at monseigneur leen portlouis. It is located opposite to lecole de la montagne. In fact its a hairdressing saloon disguise in MP the contact number is in lexpress newspaper. Its very clean inside. Try it and report.Hi all, I had go there 2d, there was 3 average women there at about 4 pm.

2 were african and the 1 were milat, but did not try it.

Mikey99
01-05-12, 19:53
Hi!

I have never been to a MP and thinking of trying it out soon. I read so many articles in the papers about police etc raiding these places. Any tips on how to avoid getting caught?

Thanks

Tropical Heat
01-05-12, 21:03
Hi. Now it's your turn to give me directions to that MP. And what's z gal's name? + Hapi Nw Yr bro.Hello, Vikmeena!

I didn't catch the gal's name! LOL But If you go there she'll catch your attention for sure as she's nice, young and slim. Anyway the girls there are friendly just pick the one that you like the most even though the place itself is quite low end! Do not expect any showers! As for direction it's in Rose Hill on Clinic Bon Pasteur Str next to a Boulette restaurant. There's a fitness centre next to the restaurant. There's a stairway just next to the restaurant and it's on first floor of that building (Bluish I Think)!

Cheers dude & have a good time there!

Tropical Heat
01-05-12, 21:37
Hi. Now it's your turn to give me directions to that MP. And what's z gal's name? + Hapi Nw Yr bro.Worth to mention that the MP is as the beginning of Clinic Bon Pasteur street near the main road. You'll get a better understanding if you go there on foot & look for the clues I told you about.

Forgot to add that the guy at the counter will try to influence your choice of chicks. The girls there are mostly young and some quite hot. So if nothing pleases you as you enter do not rush in choosing a less desirable girl. Have a seat and wait for the chicks to come out so that you get a better choice & more satisfying time. The key is to be patient.

Cheers & enjoy!

CoolGuy7272
01-06-12, 07:00
Hi all, I had go there 2d, there was 3 average women there at about 4 pm.

2 were african and the 1 were milat, but did not try it.Hello,

Could you explain in more details how to get there? Is it on mgr leen st?

Thanks

Don Juan 397
01-06-12, 18:01
Hi!

I have never been to a MP and thinking of trying it out soon. I read so many articles in the papers about police etc raiding these places. Any tips on how to avoid getting caught?

ThanksHi bro,

Welcome to the forum. First you must know which MP you chose and its where about. Those in residential areas will surely create problems and cop raid. Don`t worry because so many are operating since years without problem if you wish you can go to Bon pasteur MP Rose Hill, find its where about in the forum. There`s another one near St. Jean filling station, or you can have many more in R-hill try to look for the contact number in lexpress newspaper. Wish you all the best.

Davish
01-08-12, 20:07
Hello,

Could you explain in more details how to get there? Is it on mgr leen st?

ThanksTake Labourdonne Road in the mountain direction, then turn right at the top of the road in the direction go to Mari Raine de la Pai.

The mp is on the groung level and up there is a gym.

If is opposite to the Ecol de la montaine in which there is construction truck park into the yard

Renzokuken
01-09-12, 18:58
Guys be very careful about where, when and who you pick up as independents. I've just been through a very bad experience. Some friend invited me to come pick up 2 independents with him. When we got there, they tried to stall us until some guys came out of nowhere and started throwing rocks at my car. Fortunately we go away in time and only my rear windshield go scratched. This was obviously a set up to rob us.

Avoid "Citées" and Rural regions. Also be very careful about Port Louis. Best places are still MPs and Le Bambous.

So be careful and good mongering.

Anyone got safe contacts? [Deleted by Admin]

Regards,

Renzo

GoodAttitude
01-10-12, 22:08
Hi,

I've been to mp in grandbaie [behind tandoor restaurant], at quatrebornes near debonair or at flicenflac [next to mcb] but never found girls as cute as I like them. I've gone through some pages in this site and will try to check the mps you mention here. Can you guys tell me where I can get the number of a cute escort?

Diptis
01-11-12, 12:55
Try the Safrican Massage very good profesionally ask her for extra she say no any one get extra with her. Next time will try the Bali one can have more chance have con tact of malgasy girl who want to share give a good ascort in Mauritius.

Hunter747
01-12-12, 14:49
Hi,

I've been to mp in grandbaie [behind tandoor restaurant], at quatrebornes near debonair or at flicenflac [next to mcb] but never found girls as cute as I like them. I've gone through some pages in this site and will try to check the mps you mention here. Can you guys tell me where I can get the number of a cute escort?Hi. Its a bit difficult to find cute girls. Try to check out Justice at Heavenly care Sodnac. You could also try the mp near Bon Pasteur clinic RHill but the place is not very clean and its very tight in terms of space. I would also suggest to try Relance mp at Trou aux Biches.

GoodAttitude
01-12-12, 19:24
Try the Safrican Massage very good profesionally ask her for extra she say no any one get extra with her. Next time will try the Bali one can have more chance have con tact of malgasy girl who want to share give a good ascort in Mauritius.Thanks. Been to 5 element spa, but did not get any extra. That place seems like a real professional spa place. Will look for other addresses. I noticed a small beauty parlour adjacent to 5 elements spa building. Seems with the look of the building that it offers something more [extra], but did not try it. Once I do, I will share info.

Raul30
01-13-12, 15:30
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having a nice time in Mongering. I have noticed a spa just near to HSBC bank at Q. Bornes. The place is always locked from the outer gate but they respond to phone calls mentioned on their signboard. I have been calling them but every time I call the lady answers tells me they are fully booked till next 2 days some time for next 1 week like this. Finally she gave me an appointment which I had to miss due to some other appointment. Can any one of our mongers have any info on the spa? The Spa is located just 20mtrs behind to HSBC bank with a small signboard.

GoodAttitude
01-13-12, 19:08
Hi. Its a bit difficult to find cute girls. Try to check out Justice at Heavenly care Sodnac. You could also try the mp near Bon Pasteur clinic RHill but the place is not very clean and its very tight in terms of space. I would also suggest to try Relance mp at Trou aux Biches.Thanks a lot. Will check the mps you mention above and inform all of you of my experience.

GoodAttitude
01-14-12, 06:24
Hi, anyone been to G&G Beauty care in Beaubassin and do you know if they offer extras? It is on your right when going from rosehill to beaubassin.

Thanks in advance.

Manfield04
01-14-12, 11:27
Dear GoodAttitude,

Welcome to the forum and mongering world. Mongering is a fantastic experience into which one can venture. But you must also know the basics of the trade. One of them is to RTFF (read the fucking forum). There is so much information already available on almost all the MPs operating right now in Mauritius. If you take time to go through them attentively, you can retrieve so much useful information.

If you had taken the pain to read the forum, you would have known that in report 590, some information is already available.

Do share your experience after visiting it.

Hi, anyone been to G&G Beauty care in Beaubassin and do you know if they offer extras? It is on your right when going from rosehill to beaubassin.Thanks in advance.

Diptis
01-14-12, 13:03
Have been there you got extra same boss for the malartic spa 4bornes.

Renzokuken
01-14-12, 14:25
Hi, anyone been to G&G Beauty care in Beaubassin and do you know if they offer extras? It is on your right when going from rosehill to beaubassin.

Thanks in advance.Yes they do offer extras. Been there a year ago. I'd rate it 5/10 overall.

Sai25
01-14-12, 18:50

Thanks in advance.I had been to G&G over a month ago at about 815pm. There was a couple of girls available. They were hot looking and nice.

You can try them. They do offer extras. But for FS, you need to convince them. The chick I took in was being on the pricey side for FS. But she gave in.

You can try for sure.

GoodAttitude
01-15-12, 04:43
I had been to G&G over a month ago at about 815pm. There was a couple of girls available. They were hot looking and nice.

You can try them. They do offer extras. But for FS, you need to convince them. The chick I took in was being on the pricey side for FS. But she gave in.

You can try for sure.Thanks Sai25, Renzokuken, Diptis, Manfield04 for the reply. After I visit, I will share my experience.

Maurie3
01-15-12, 18:54
Hello, for my work I'm in Mauritius (grand baie) until June 2012, would love to try out some girls, but not keen in cruising

Arround at La Bamboue, can somebody PM me with contact details of escort for home visit? Pref 19-24, slim, tall,

Thanks for that! Greetings.

===============================================

Greetings Maurie3,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Maurie3
01-16-12, 13:35
[QUOTE=Maurie3; 1237660]Greetings Maurie3,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson[/blue][/QUOTEI have RTFF twice include all the info, the problem was the payment process time of my subscription.

But, still looking for contact details girls (in / outcall) in Grand baie area, so if somebody could help me out.

Thanks in advance! Greetings

Barney69
01-16-12, 18:01
Try the Safrican Massage very good profesionally ask her for extra she say no any one get extra with her. Next time will try the Bali one can have more chance have con tact of malgasy girl who want to share give a good ascort in Mauritius.Yeah tried her too, she's so hot. Asked her for extras, she seemed to agree but she was reluctant, she said they are not allowed to do that. While doing my massage she even touched my dick but said that it was not intentional. LOL

Barney69
01-16-12, 18:12
Dear mongers,

Tried a new place in rose hill on the first floor of megs pizzeria. There was already one at the back, but now there's one on the first floor. Two girls were available and I tried melanie. She has one golden teeth. She pretty sexy and gave me a fucking nice blowjob. I won't hesitate to try her again. But I don't know if there are other nice girls there. Will have to pay a visit again soon. Have you guys try any girls there?

Melanie's rating.

Look:6/10.

Attitude:7/10.

Skills:8/10.

Damage: Rs350 at counter + Rs600 for a blowjob.

Barney69
01-16-12, 18:18
Guys, there's one girl I like who works at the spa near toyota showroom in PL. Her name is palavi, she's hindu, slim but has big firm boobs. I always go there for her and her boobs. Her blowjob skills are not that good and has a pretty bad attitude. She's very money minded.

Looks:6/10 (but 10/10 for her boobs)

Attitude: 5/10.

Skills: 5/10.

Hey guys, let's do a little survey for all our mongering friends? Let's reply to the following questions:

1. Who's the most good looking girl in the business right now?

2. Who's the most skillful girl in the business right now?

Will try the spa near labourdonnais street and the one near reine de la paix. Will keep you posted.

Best regards

Tropical Heat
01-17-12, 18:09
Guys, there's one girl I like who works at the spa near toyota showroom in PL. Her name is palavi, she's hindu, slim but has big firm boobs. I always go there for her and her boobs. Her blowjob skills are not that good and has a pretty bad attitude. She's very money minded.

Hey guys, let's do a little survey for all our mongering friends? Let's reply to the following questions:

2. Who's the most skillful girl in the business right now?Hi Barney,

Haven't been there for a while! I think there were only two chicks (A Petite & a huge fatty) at one point so I stopped going there out of disgust! So apparently there are some new faces? Can you please describe them? Is it worth it? Thanks!

As for your little survey, it's difficult to say for haven't been everywhere, it's a question of appreciation I guess & completely subjective. Have had a few good shots and have enjoyed a variety of experiences with different girls some beautiful and some just ok! As it is uncommon that I repeat the same girl more than once it is all the more difficult to rate their performance over time. Anyway if I have to drop a name I'd say Justice of Sodnac who is both good looking & skillful!

Cheers guys & happy mongering!

SquirtMan
01-17-12, 19:29
Hi Barney,

Haven't been there for a while! I think there were only two chicks (A Petite & a huge fatty) at one point so I stopped going there out of disgust! So apparently there are some new faces? Can you please describe them? Is it worth it? Thanks!

As for your little survey, it's difficult to say for haven't been everywhere, it's a question of appreciation I guess & completely subjective. Have had a few good shots and have enjoyed a variety of experiences with different girls some beautiful and some just ok! As it is uncommon that I repeat the same girl more than once it is all the more difficult to rate their performance over time. Anyway if I have to drop a name I'd say Justice of Sodnac who is both good looking & skillful!

Cheers guys & happy mongering!I would agree that Justice & Sweety are both good looking & skilfull. However, they are rarely free.

Best looking MILF is Corinne from G&G.

BTW, Justice wears a wig! She is a heavy squirter! The girls at Heavenly knows me as "Pipi"!

SquirtMan
01-17-12, 19:42
Dear mongers,

Tried a new place in rose hill on the first floor of megs pizzeria. There was already one at the back, but now there's one on the first floor. Two girls were available and I tried melanie. She has one golden teeth. She pretty sexy and gave me a fucking nice blowjob. I won't hesitate to try her again. But I don't know if there are other nice girls there. Will have to pay a visit again soon. Have you guys try any girls there?

Melanie's rating.

Look:6/10.

Attitude:7/10.

Skills:8/10.

Damage: Rs350 at counter + Rs600 for a blowjob.Is that the Sunsation Beauty Parlour? Melanie used to work at Heavenly. Skills & attitude are excellent. Heavy squirter!

Cleanest & Most comfortable MPs : malartic QB, G & G Beau bassin, Heavenly Care Sodnac.

Best Looking Girls : Heavenly Care.

Attitude / Skills : Heavenly Care.

Best Mamasan : Malartic.

Busiest : Heavenly Care. They don't advertise anymore

Ichigo1234
01-17-12, 23:55
Is that the Sunsation Beauty Parlour? Melanie used to work at Heavenly. Skills & attitude are excellent. Heavy squirter!

Cleanest & Most comfortable MPs : malartic QB, G & G Beau bassin, Heavenly Care Sodnac.

Best Looking Girls : Heavenly Care.

Attitude / Skills : Heavenly Care.

Best Mamasan : Malartic.

Busiest : Heavenly Care. They don't advertise anymoreHi squitman,

Can you please give the way to heavenly care? Say from Port Louis and for someone who don't know Quatre Bornes.

CoolGuy666
01-18-12, 18:11
Hello guys,

I am newbie here.

Anyone will like to share independent escort emails or phone numbers please?

Thanks

Tropical Heat
01-19-12, 14:03
Hello guys,

A few days back had one of those urges again and had to get me some new poontang. Went to Rose Hill on Bon Pasteur as I knew the chicks there are quite young and slim. However this time had a bad experience with a very slim chick that left me still hungry. Guys I tell you there's nothing more of a turn off than a chick who is not into her thing. The fact that she was too thin also didn't sweeten the deal as well as there's nothing much to fondle! LOL Anyway I just screwed her mechanically to be through with her and left with a bigger problematical than before.

What to do? I wasn't going to let a chick throw off my day, there are other more capable chicks up for grabs I figured! LOL Then I remembered Squirtman's post and decided to go on the same day to G & G to check out what I could find. The place has been renovated as haven't been there for a while. Picked Corinne a nice MILF and she saved my day! LOL! Nice GFE! In fact guys I don't know if you'll agree with me but if chicks do not provide GFE it's just not worth it!

Bon Pasteur (Lina)

Looks 6/10.

Skills 2/10.

Attitude 2/10.

G & G (Corinne)

Looks 6/10.

Skills 6/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Cheers guys & happy mongering!

Davish
01-23-12, 08:09

2. Who's the most skillful girl in the business right now?

Will try the spa near labourdonnais street and the one near reine de la paix. Will keep you posted.

Best regardsHi,

Can you give me more details about the spa.

Thxxx

Don Juan 397
01-24-12, 20:11
I have seen that many among us are looking for white girls. I know a place in Trou aux biche where foreign girls are available, its a pool house and bar on main road, have been there once its open at night. I believe that the girls are from south africa or russia. They are ready to spend a whole night in hotel room or if you want for a short this also is available.

Best of luck guys.

Rahul12
01-25-12, 11:59
Does any know if there are any MP in La Louise? Thanks.

I'm new to MP.

Rahul12
01-25-12, 12:01
Does anyone know any MP located in la louise?

Thanks

FayaMan
01-25-12, 12:28
Hello, all mongers, greatings. Any body know about sara from eau coulee beauty party, recently raided by police. She was there every long time ago. She is a bit of Chinese ethnicity for most of you she might resemble malagasy girl. She is MILF.

FayaMan
01-25-12, 12:35
Hello, to all mongers. Do anybody knw about sara, a MILF of Chinese ethnicity or malagacy for some of you. She use to be in MP at eau coulee recently raided. Used to be there long time back.

JamesWong
01-25-12, 14:01
Folks like options and varieties to keep things interesting.

Can you be a bit more specific about the location or a maybe a name. Is it near the supermarket, or the public beach etc.

Thanks

I have seen that many among us are looking for white girls. I know a place in Trou aux biche where foreign girls are available, its a pool house and bar on main road, have been there once its open at night. I believe that the girls are from south africa or russia. They are ready to spend a whole night in hotel room or if you want for a short this also is available.

Best of luck guys.

CoolGuy7272
01-25-12, 14:35
Take Labourdonne Road in the mountain direction, then turn right at the top of the road in the direction go to Mari Raine de la Pai.

The mp is on the groung level and up there is a gym.

If is opposite to the Ecol de la montaine in which there is construction truck park into the yardThanks.

Drove past the building. Is the entrance on mgr leen or is it on the side road?

Davish
01-25-12, 16:33

Best of luck guys.Hi can you pm me the details.

Thxx

FayaMan
01-26-12, 10:46
Does anybody knw sara of mp in eau coulee. Beaty care something like that. Infront of adventist church. She used to be there long time back.

Davish
01-26-12, 17:23
Thanks.

Drove past the building. Is the entrance on mgr leen or is it on the side road?Its on the main road, on le ground fool is the mp. 1st level its a gym

FayaMan
01-30-12, 13:20
Its on the main road, on le ground fool is the mp. 1st level its a gymHello, dude. Use to take this road every day. Infact it is infront of parking for GOV trucks. The building is I think dark brown color. The is only on doow and window, with white curtaines. With anti vol in back. You cannot miss it. Beside am willing to have a look there if someone has any experience share please.

Kongdom
02-01-12, 13:10

Best of luck guys.Hi Don, can you please pm me the details? Can't wait!

Thanks

Don Juan 397
02-01-12, 19:29
Hi brothers,

I don`t remember the place very well but the only thing I can precise if you go during the day its a building built with stone its upstairs its written pool house. At ground floor you will see a boulette merchant, if ever I will be there will take all precise details so that all members can take advantage.

JamesWong
02-02-12, 17:57
The weekend is coming up bro. I know the Ritz club, and I know the police station at the end of Trou Aux Biches (TAB). Is this place located between those two places on the main road?

If I recall most of the places on that main road are private hotels / spas. The only bar I remember is a "Pirate" bar at the begining of TAB but everything else was close.

Hi brothers,

I don`t remember the place very well but the only thing I can precise if you go during the day its a building built with stone its upstairs its written pool house. At ground floor you will see a boulette merchant, if ever I will be there will take all precise details so that all members can take advantage.

Diptis
02-04-12, 07:52
Visit there Thursday place clean but girl not of my taste they are like jardin style there was the recepsionist one vanessa was nice but she do not do massage I convince her she agry but in the room she was very bad she do second option very bad.

Enviedetoi
02-04-12, 16:48
The weekend is coming up bro. I know the Ritz club, and I know the police station at the end of Trou Aux Biches (TAB). Is this place located between those two places on the main road?

If I recall most of the places on that main road are private hotels / spas. The only bar I remember is a "Pirate" bar at the begining of TAB but everything else was close.Went to Trou aux biches to check out that place above the pool house last Saturday around 10. 30pm. Sorry to report that the pool house and upstairs were both closed, looked like not been open for a long time.

25 metres away further down was an italian restaurant. The alfresco was pretty packed with tourists. Upstairs was a bar / restaurant sort of deal, separate entrance (four square or something forgot the exact name). From the car park opposite I saw 2 white women smoking on the balcony. Wondered in to find a band (Eric triton) and about half a dozen couples, all tourists dancing having fun. I assumed the women were their wives. They all looked between 40-60.

Donjuan397 How long ago was it that you went there and scored Russian and south african chicks?

Went to Ritz after in the new place. Old location was much better. Girls were ok, no stunners unfortunately. Have never seen that much cellulite in one night!

Still interested in those white chicks if anyone has an update.

Have a good week-end everyone!