PDA

View Full Version : Mauritius

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

DaHui
06-24-12, 09:45
I just come out of bon pasteur mp.

I can not wait to report what I have experienced.

I little girl 7/10 looking named (I will give name by mp)?

Price for room 500 for 1hour 300 mur for 30 min.

I did not negociate I think one could.

She offered BBBJ for 500.

FS for 1200 included BBBJ.

I did not negociate.

She offered me the best GF and BBBJ I never had and believe I have mongered already in Thailand.

She LICKED MY ASS LIKE HELL.

I had to tell her to stop many times otherwise I would never had last long enought to penetrate.

She has a small pussy and she asked me to forgive her with this : I said HOLY GOD she does not know what she says!

Hell of an experience.

If I had been in mauritius more longer I would get her every day because its the cheappestrice I have found!

If you ask taxi the can get you girls for 4000 mir do you beleve this.

And there are too much money oriented!

Please notice that I was a Sunday.

And that the 2 other girls were hiddeous

Monger11
06-25-12, 07:34
Are you Mauritian? I went there Friday just to check out, hell, the chicks were all chubby. I am more in slim and petite girl. Glad you enjoyed yours. Been a longtime I didn't enjoy a good one.

[QUOTE=DaHui; 1296710]I just come out of bon pasteur mp.

Ibizakash
06-26-12, 18:47
Hi NikKil, more info, how about the damage per chick per night?

Cheers

Hey guys,

Would anyone be interested over a private party where we bring a few chicks together over a night or week-end. Talking about something very sexy, glamourous and very discreet. Max 4 persons with somegreat chicks. We can plan something out if interested.

Cheers,

Nikkil.

P. S. Those with highest & real contribution to this forum will be considered first if interested.

Nikkil
06-28-12, 15:18
Hey guys,

I do not have any parties planned yet. It is a proposal for people who might be interested and have some contacts. All the working girls I know are not very keen on doing this private party. They are either afraid or not really interested.

Some do not know me so they do not want to be in a house with four / five guys.

If anyone is Ok to help out plan a first party. He is welcome.

Cheers

MikeWilfer
06-30-12, 13:34
Hello Everyone,

Was on my way to Port Louis yesterday and I saw a Police Jeep at the Mp at Marie Rene. One Policeman was standing outside of the entrance. Guess that they've been raided. Don't know more details. It was around noon.

Watchout Guys!

Diptis
07-03-12, 13:04
New place at La Louise Palma Road near Relaxmaster La Louise on top building.

CKoolGuy
07-06-12, 22:08
Not my definition of white. More of a fair skin girl.

Anyway, you can't contact her on Badoo without uploading your photo.How can I contact her = please inform

CerealMonger
07-09-12, 02:56
So last wk I decided to the rounds of some mps, the one at st jean in qb isn't bad, met clara there from elle et lui, looks like she's trying to cash in in every location. Didn't find any girls there that caught my eye so I tried flic en flac beauty care mp located near the mcb atm, the mp itself could have been alot better with inroom facilities like showers at megz but they fall a bit behind on that side. The girls however werent bad, I opted for Anna slim frame 23yo, sagging boobs has a 3yr old kid and lots of stretch marks, her BBBJ skillz amongst the best I've come across although she says she doesn't like a job she really knows how to blow and you can cim. Tight little pussy but I didn't fuck her long because she was still having her period. She has only been there for a month. She's got a pretty face 7/10, body I'd give a 5, overall I'd choose her for a BBBJ again but else I'd choose another working gal. Rs700 for an hr and rs1k for FS.

Nikkil
07-09-12, 11:47
So just got out of Megs MP.

When I arrived only 3 girls was available and I picked samantha. She is shy. Looks 6/10. Service 5/10.

When I got out there was more selection and noticed two other girls looks 7/10. With an average body frame. Will give it another try.

The downside though is that the place smells of cigarettes guys. Smells of lots cigarettes even the towels and sheets smell bizarre.

The upside it has warm water in inroom showers.

CerealMonger
07-09-12, 17:35
Pm me if you want her number.

Jacky1973
07-10-12, 01:00
Those who has pmed me, knows that I do provide good tips and real contacts in Russia. It is true that we do not have all the same taste (I personally go for white girls, some hopefully like other type : indian, creole, mada) and if it is true also that we all are not ready to spend same amount of money in mongering : some will always go to local mp for 500Rs + extra Rs 1500 and they are very happy with that. Me, I have never been to an mp and will never go in a locall mp. I prefer to sponsor the holiday of a beautiful blond girl with blue eyes. I prefer to spend more money to pay the airplane ticket and the accommodation for a quality time for one week with a " girlfriend " (ready of course to fuck like crazy) than to fuck a mada girl coming to Mauritius fo fuck 100 men at Rs 1000 per hour : this I let it to GentleMale who look happy with his mada prostitute. Photo attached on my next candy girlfriend coming to Mauritius from Prague.Do you need to pay anything over and above the holidays and accommodation.

Ikesh Rockerbo
07-10-12, 12:13
HI can anyone help me. I want to have fun but don`t know where to find good girls. Plzzz contact me on facebook IKESH ROCKERBOY.

Make me get some numbers and some good places to have sex in Vacoas.

MikeWilfer
07-12-12, 13:15
Hello guys,

I am Planning a stag night for a friend and will really appreciate if you can give me an address where I can rent a Bungalow for 1 night in the north.

Thanks in advance for the help. Planning to get some private chicks to spice up the Party! :P.

Keep up the good job guys!

CerealMonger
07-12-12, 17:32
Here's a little pic of gal, like I said pretty face 7/10 but a little flat and lots of stretch marks. But she offers CIM and Anal so why not.

CerealMonger
07-13-12, 03:33
HI can anyone help me. I want to have fun but don`t know where to find good girls. Plzzz contact me on facebook IKESH ROCKERBOY.

Make me get some numbers and some good places to have sex in Vacoas.You should try the classified adds in the newspapers, but ure not likely to find much, qlty isn't great here but you never know what you can find.

SquirtMan
07-13-12, 12:34
Here's a little pic of gal, like I said pretty face 7/10 but a little flat and lots of stretch marks. But she offers CIM and Anal so why not.Is that Anna from your previous report?

CerealMonger
07-13-12, 18:01
Is that Anna from your previous report?Yeps thats her working name, her real name's Laury she's got it tattooed.

Moi974
07-19-12, 19:03
Does anyone know how to hide my phone number when I do a phone call?

JamesWatson31
07-19-12, 21:11
So just got out of Megs MP.

When I arrived only 3 girls was available and I picked samantha. She is shy. Looks 6/10. Service 5/10.

When I got out there was more selection and noticed two other girls looks 7/10. With an average body frame. Will give it another try.

The downside though is that the place smells of cigarettes guys. Smells of lots cigarettes even the towels and sheets smell bizarre.

The upside it has warm water in inroom showers.New to this forum but not new to MU.

Some really great tips here guys.

Watch out for the transvestites in RH though. LOL

Tropical Heat
07-25-12, 13:28
I just come out of bon pasteur mp.

She offered me the best GF and BBBJ I never had and believe I have mongered already in Thailand.

She LICKED MY ASS LIKE HELL.

I had to tell her to stop many times otherwise I would never had last long enought to penetrate.

She has a small pussy and she asked me to forgive her with this : I said HOLY GOD she does not know what she says!

Hell of an experience.

If I had been in mauritius more longer I would get her every day because its the cheappestrice I have found!

And that the 2 other girls were hiddeousHi People! I've noticed that the forum has been going quite slow lately! Maybe some guys took a little time off like I did? LOL.

Anyway would like to confirm that maybe I came across that hot little number "Dahui" mentioned in his report!

She's small, friendly & has pretty good rimming skills! I never had that at Bon Pasteur! Kind of a surprise to me as I only had that at Heavenly C! Obviously she's not new in the business owing to her advanced skills.

Cheap also if you need a quick fix without having to pay overrated price for less "service" elsewhere.

It's also true that the other girls aren't that attractive unless you got a thing for ugly chubby chicks! Unless the guy at the reception is tasteless I'm still wondering how on earth he manages to find such a disappointing lineup or do they do stuff that we don't know about? LOL.

So there you go guys! It would be great if we can get this forum livelier again!

Cheers

KnightStalker
07-26-12, 06:53
Hey bros, went to Elle & Lui lately, its the best MP according to me. Clean and tidy. Took kathy, she's damn good! Would recommend her and Melanie also.

Can anyone please guide me how to go to Azurev from Port Louis?

Thanks in advance

JamesWatson31
07-26-12, 11:46
Tried to find the Bon Pasteur MP but the blue staircase leads to a sports place.

What am I doing wrong please?

Thanks

Meow2011
07-26-12, 15:56
Hi guys, I am new in that part of the forum. Coming to Mauritius for a month starting next week and need some info. I have been in Port Louis in 2007 and locals took me to big disco where I did pick up black girl. Could someone tell me if those club / s are still operating and what are the names / locations cause I don't like MPs' and brothels.

Thank you very much in advance!

Jacky1973
07-27-12, 21:01
Do you have their nos. Please inbox me.

Hey bros, went to Elle & Lui lately, its the best MP according to me. Clean and tidy. Took kathy, she's damn good! Would recommend her and Melanie also.

Thanks in advance

Manfield04
07-28-12, 05:14
After climbing the stairs, you'll see two entrances, take the one on the right hand side. You'll see a "curtain" of beads.

Tried to find the Bon Pasteur MP but the blue staircase leads to a sports place. What am I doing wrong please? Thanks

JamesWatson31
07-28-12, 09:56
After climbing the stairs, you'll see two entrances, take the one on the right hand side. You'll see a "curtain" of beads.Thanks for that.

I was early in TAB this morning so thought that I would have a look and see if I can find the MP there even though it was not open at 08:00.

Take the first left before the police station when coming from the main TAB hotel.

Continue about 200 metres then take the first turning on the left. Continue straight for about 400 metres and the MP is a bright pink building on your right with lots of signs offering beauty services and a camera outside.

I think this is the place but it is also offering beauty and hair dressers as well so I was not sure.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

DavidTW
07-28-12, 15:47
If you want to exchange contacts add me on[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

DavidTW
07-28-12, 16:01
Do you have their nos. Please inbox me.Add me on fb I will tell you. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

CerealMonger
08-02-12, 09:34
Yeah thats the one.

CerealMonger
08-03-12, 07:03
Yeah thats the one.Yeah that. Sounds like relance mp to me, I never met any interesting hotties there but you never know, its not the most discrete location either.

CerealMonger
08-04-12, 12:38
Has anybody over here ever tried the mp opposite the TOB police station? Its called glamour beauty parlour I think, not sure whether they offer extras.

Jacky1973
08-04-12, 20:16
Did any one go to meet the blonde lady from reunion a couple. Of months ago.

MyAm93
08-06-12, 21:08
Hello guys. U really are pretty much awesome. I read all the posts from 2010 :P.

I got figured out almost every place you talked about. There is one mp no one mentionned though. Well its found in castel and the namer's Niv beaty parlor. The girls aint that awesome but they are 'presentable'. I think there are 4 of them working there. Only HJ and BJ however. I've had FS only oncre with one of the girls and that was after a whole bunch of visits. And also no CIM. .

I would just need some info, I would like to know just how many mps there are in sodnac, on is heaven girls and I also read about beauty care centre. Could I get the directions to the second one considering I'm coming from jumbo.

And just confirm this in Rosehill there is the one at Bon pasteur and another at MSDA?

MyAm93
08-07-12, 03:35
Well guys you all are really doing an awesomely huge and very appreciated job. I went through all the posts since 2010 as that was relevant for me. Some of you have been talking about Justice often. I really want to try her. Could anyone just describe her; complexion, boob size.

And if I have followed well she currently works at Heavenly girls in Sodnac right?

Am a newbie in mongering and have been to only 2 mps. One at castel "la porte glaC" I think, Niv beauty parlour is the name. Well service is average, no FS, the house doesn't allow. Girls are only average though. Will update for news if there is any new girl coming there.

And I've been at the on jn p. Louis near Honda. And man that was awesome. GFE experience wth one hot petite creole type of girl. Small tits though but man what a ride ahe gave me. But the next time I went she wasnt there. Anyone knows where she currently works. When I went she was wearing some beach wear type of short. She is petite and has small tits and curly hair. Any help would be highly apptrciated.

Thanks

DesiBoyz
08-10-12, 05:49
Is z MPatEau-Coulee " la porte glaC" still operational?

Earlier it was known as Excel Beauty bt it closed down about a yr ago after it was raided by z cops a couple of times.

The owner, first name of Mandela, has now shifted base to RH.

Well guys you all are really doing an awesomely huge and very appreciated job. I went through all the posts since 2010 as that was relevant for me. Some of you have been talking about Justice often. I really want to try her. Could anyone just describe her; complexion, boob size.

And if I have followed well she currently works at Heavenly girls in Sodnac right?

Am a newbie in mongering and have been to only 2 mps. One at castel "la porte glaC" I think, Niv beauty parlour is the name. Well service is average, no FS, the house doesn't allow. Girls are only average though. Will update for news if there is any new girl coming there.

And I've been at the on jn p. Louis near Honda. And man that was awesome. GFE experience wth one hot petite creole type of girl. Small tits though but man what a ride ahe gave me. But the next time I went she wasnt there. Anyone knows where she currently works. When I went she was wearing some beach wear type of short. She is petite and has small tits and curly hair. Any help would be highly apptrciated.

Thanks

DesiBoyz
08-10-12, 06:00
1st time I'm hearing about this MP.

Can you please give directions how to go to Elle & Lui from Shoprite?

Thanks bro.

Thanks in advance

AllanM
08-10-12, 10:42
1st time I'm hearing about this MP.

Can you please give directions how to go to Elle & Lui from Shoprite?

Thanks bro.I don't know which Shoperite you refered to, it is simple you go to PEREYBERE public beach, elle et lui is opposite to the parking exit that comes to a right angle to the Royal road. There is sing on the road.

Chears

MyAm93
08-10-12, 13:05
Is z MPatEau-Coulee " la porte glaC" still operational?

Earlier it was known as Excel Beauty bt it closed down about a yr ago after it was raided by z cops a couple of times.

The owner, first name of Mandela, has now shifted base to RH.Well now that you say this, I think its another one. This one is still operational. Niv beauty parlour is found before that sort of hill you go up when I go to curepipe.

Manfield04
08-18-12, 16:15
Read in Le Défi Plus online that there was Police raid in one MP in Castel. Can anyone confirm whether it is Sky Beauty on the road from Castel to Camp Fouquereaux?

ZorroChang
08-19-12, 23:18
Read in Le Défi Plus online that there was Police raid in one MP in Castel. Can anyone confirm whether it is Sky Beauty on the road from Castel to Camp Fouquereaux?Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but I am considered as a qualified monger. Well, to answer Mansfield04's question, the MP that was raided recently is the one with a mirrored door, found in a narrow corridor in Castel. The MP is actually found at the beginning of the road to Campp Fouquereaux and there's a small shop / Taba-J next to the corridor. It is actually considered as a low end MP. Hope I have answered your question and will keep you update asap.

I've been to a MP found in an old school there but I'm not sure if the owner is Nelson. Does anyone know where has Excel moved in Rose Hill?

Manfield04
08-20-12, 09:05
Thanks.

Exel Beauty has relocated on the road beside Atrium in Rose Hill.

Does anyone know where has Excel moved in Rose Hill?

ZorroChang
08-20-12, 20:34
Thanks.

Exel Beauty has relocated on the road beside Atrium in Rose Hill.Thanks, confirmed then, Excel has moved beside Atrium, which is actually found in an old school / building. The last time I have been there was for Saira, but unfortunately every information seems to indicate that she has left the business.

Well, ill also add some more infos concerning the recent Taxi Driver who was killed some weeks ago is in fact the owner of Hillcrest. He died from heroin related causes. The other MP near Boulette Palace in 4Bornes belongs to his brother, who is very active in this trade. And if we analyse the attitudes of the girls working there in both MPs, including girls such as Justice and Sweety are heroin addict, given the fact that they work on a 7 day basis there, sometimes till 21H. Compared to the other MPs available out there, very few are open till late. There must be some reasons for them to work like that. Well, I'm not actually on the Island and will report more mongering activities as soon as ill come out there.

Please, make this forum more livelier by sharing your recent mongering adventures guys.

CoolGuy2012
08-20-12, 21:39
Hi,

does anyone know where to buy penis enlargement medicine or pump in Mauritius?

Thanks. Pm me

CerealMonger
08-21-12, 03:42
So place the place is ok, its clean you have a bath / jacuzzi in every room, opted for 30min FS rs1500, so more expensive than your usual spots but chick was clean, no cim.

Hooza
08-21-12, 14:44
Does anyone know of any MP's in Grand Gaube?

Manfield04
08-21-12, 17:10
Yes, there's one in Calodyne less than 2 kms from Grand Gaube.

Does anyone know of any MP's in Grand Gaube?

Manfield04
08-21-12, 17:16
How come you know such secret information about the owners of Hillcrest etc? Are you from the police? Or do you have contact in the police?

BTW, there's someone else who used to ask about the whereabouts of Saira (Laila) from Exel. Are you the same guy?

Well, ill also add some more infos concerning the recent Taxi Driver who was killed some weeks ago is in fact the owner of Hillcrest. He died from heroin related causes. The other MP near Boulette Palace in 4Bornes belongs to his brother, who is very active in this trade.

Tropical Heat
08-21-12, 18:55
Thanks, confirmed then, Excel has moved beside Atrium, which is actually found in an old school / building. The last time I have been there was for Saira, but unfortunately every information seems to indicate that she has left the business.

Well, ill also add some more infos concerning the recent Taxi Driver who was killed some weeks ago is in fact the owner of Hillcrest. He died from heroin related causes. The other MP near Boulette Palace in 4Bornes belongs to his brother, who is very active in this trade. And if we analyse the attitudes of the girls working there in both MPs, including girls such as Justice and Sweety are heroin addict, given the fact that they work on a 7 day basis there, sometimes till 21H. Compared to the other MPs available out there, very few are open till late. There must be some reasons for them to work like that. Well, I'm not actually on the Island and will report more mongering activities as soon as ill come out there.Hi there,

Thanks for the info about Hillcrest dude. But shouldn't there be marks on their forearms or something? Personally I've not seen any. Maybe others can confirm or not?

As for excel in RHill, is it the one on the first floor vis a vis atrium in front of the bus terminal?

Cheers

ZorroChang
08-21-12, 20:21
Hi there,

Thanks for the info about Hillcrest dude. But shouldn't there be marks on their forearms or something? Personally I've not seen any. Maybe others can confirm or not?

As for excel in RHill, is it the one on the first floor vis a vis atrium in front of the bus terminal?

CheersHi Tropical Heat, well I do agree with the fact that injecting drugs in bad conditions do leave marks. However, it all depends on the precautions taken by the drugs users before their injection. Some people make sure before pushing the plunger and thus there is only a tiny red dot that appears, which is in fact unnoticeable after some hours. They can also inject heroin in any parts of their body and not only their forearms. Rihanna takes heroin on a daily basis and there's no such red dots that are noticeable on her body.

Let's come back to Mauritius. I have been to a MP in Flic En Flac, the one that some meters from the Govt School, with curtains etc. Believe me I was shocked when I've seen the girl's hand before the massage. Then I've decided to leave one the spot, knowing that most of them have tattoo that was probably done in jail and that they are heavy drug users (injecting drugs in bad condition). I have known Irfaan, the taxi driver. I have also heard some of his conversations with his fiancé and the girls present there. We must bear in mind that if this guy was sustaining his drug use by maintaining the MP, this means that at some point, he has proposed the girls working there something that would make them work like hell, even on Sundays and Public Holidays. There's not a single day I have been there where Justice and Sweety was not present. They may be with other clients but they are too regular. They don't really have a life outside the MP. If we compare Justice and Sweety to other girls such as the MP found in St Jean, their lifestyles are totally different. Girls in St Jean regularly take off leaves to enjoy the money that they have acquired in the MP by making some motorcycle ride and by enjoying to the pubs in Grand Baie and FeF. Well, I may also be wrong by analysing such details but I no longer go to suspicious MP. Even in L et Lui I've came across some injecting girls.

Concerning Excel, I've have been in one, which was in an old school, when you take the road which is opposite to the bus terminal to go toward Emtel's Office. I think it is the road next to Atrium. On your right there are some shops selling protein, amino and lipids for fitness. Continue to walk some meters and you will find and on building on your left, with parking space. It is upstairs but I don't really remember if it's on the first or second floor.

Cheers

ZorroChang
08-21-12, 20:27
So place the place is ok, its clean you have a bath / jacuzzi in every room, opted for 30min FS rs1500, so more expensive than your usual spots but chick was clean, no cim.I've got a bad experience with only one there, known as Kelly, look 8/10, service 2/10 and greedy. The MP indeed is very clean and tidy. I've got the chance to work with some awesome girls who are unfortunately no longer in the trade.

ZorroChang
08-21-12, 20:32
Does anyone know of any MP's in Grand Gaube?Nothing to my knowledge, ull have to move to GB, TOB or Pereybere and enjoy yourself, happy mongering.

Very few people talks about Body Lounge, located in Bain Boeuf? Has anyone been there recently?

SquirtMan
08-22-12, 11:29
Hi there,

CheersAlways thought that the owner of Heavenly was Vanessa. The girls used to describe her as "pena maniere causer".

Tropical Heat
08-22-12, 20:21
Hi Tropical Heat, well I do agree with the fact that injecting drugs in bad conditions do leave marks. However, it all depends on the precautions taken by the drugs users before their injection. Some people make sure before pushing the plunger and thus there is only a tiny red dot that appears, which is in fact unnoticeable after some hours. They can also inject heroin in any parts of their body and not only their forearms. Rihanna takes heroin on a daily basis and there's no such red dots that are noticeable on her body.

We must bear in mind that if this guy was sustaining his drug use by maintaining the MP, this means that at some point, he has proposed the girls working there something that would make them work like hell, even on Sundays and Public Holidays. There's not a single day I have been there where Justice and Sweety was not present. They may be with other clients but they are too regular. They don't really have a life outside the MP. If we compare Justice and Sweety to other girls such as the MP found in St Jean, their lifestyles are totally different. Girls in St Jean regularly take off leaves to enjoy the money that they have acquired in the MP by making some motorcycle ride and by enjoying to the pubs in Grand Baie and FeF. Well, I may also be wrong by analysing such details but I no longer go to suspicious MP. Even in L et Lui I've came across some injecting girls.Hello ZorroChang,

Now that you are mentioning it, I've always thought that Justice is a bit of an airhead if you know what I mean. LOL I don't know Sweety that much though. Justice being much sweater than the latter! LOL But it's true that they work almost every day. However sometimes they do take a day or two off though. Maybe when they are too burned out? But this raises legitimate concern about the safety of this whole business. I don't think anybody on this forum would like to rub shoulders with junkies really. It's too risky even if the need to cavort with chicks is ever present! LOL.

Got to say that I appreciate the analysis on lifestyle & needle injection. Recruiting girls & turning them into junkies in order to make them work long hours. It makes sense. Looks like we get to learn something on this forum besides the obvious! A little +! LOL.

But for our purpose, can we realistically expect to get chicks in that line of business that are wholesome & not tainted by some kind of substance abuse? Maybe others would like to chip in & enrich the debate also?

Cheers & thanks for the direction also!

CoolGuy2012
08-23-12, 05:26
Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy penis enlargement medicine or pump in Mauritius?

Thanks. Pm me

AllanM
08-23-12, 17:45
Hi Guys,

I must agree with comments from ZorroChang, (love that Name) and Tropical Heat, long time I have not been to MP, I must say that often when the girls are not regular (don't see them every day or after a month or so they have left) lot of them are not junkies but have financial problems but also they not the best looking ones. And if you dare try you could sometime have a good surprise, they are very good at it.

Anyway a friend of mine love the MP at Bain Boeuf and told me lately that the best looking one there are not the best, he had a nice one but no interest, and a couple day after he tried one "with a couple of extra kilos but nice ass and firm body" he said "whaooo"

Take care.

Be nice,

Chears

Hello ZorroChang,

Now that you are mentioning it, I've always thought that Justice is a bit of an airhead if you know what I mean. LOL I don't know Sweety that much though. Justice being much sweater than the latter! LOL But it's true that they work almost every day. However sometimes they do take a day or two off though. Maybe when they are too burned out? But this raises legitimate concern about the safety of this whole business. I don't think anybody on this forum would like to rub shoulders with junkies really. It's too risky even if the need to cavort with chicks is ever present! LOL.

Got to say that I appreciate the analysis on lifestyle & needle injection. Recruiting girls & turning them into junkies in order to make them work long hours. It makes sense. Looks like we get to learn something on this forum besides the obvious! A little +! LOL.

But for our purpose, can we realistically expect to get chicks in that line of business that are wholesome & not tainted by some kind of substance abuse? Maybe others would like to chip in & enrich the debate also?

Cheers & thanks for the direction also!

DesiBoyz
08-24-12, 15:18
Hi bro.

It's not the length / size that matters but how you use it. I'm no Rocco bt none of z chicks I've been wiz so far have complained about my 'small' dick.

Don't trust all z rubbish you see on z Net. Most of these are just means 2 fleece candid people like you. They don't actually bring satisfactory results. Some may even damage your organ.

I would welcome comments from other members or anyone who has ever tried these 'equipment'.

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy penis enlargement medicine or pump in Mauritius?

Thanks. Pm me

DesiBoyz
08-24-12, 15:22
I'm z guy who used to ask about Saira. U told me to buy a subscription first and then you wud help me.

But you never did.

QUOTE=Manfield04; 1318013]How come you know such secret information about the owners of Hillcrest etc? Are you from the police? Or do you have contact in the police?

BTW, there's someone else who used to ask about the whereabouts of Saira (Laila) from Exel. Are you the same guy?[/QUOTE]

DesiBoyz
08-24-12, 15:29
I'm vik. I've also been looking 4 saira for z past 1 year. I don't know if she mentioned about me bt she did tell me about a Chinese guy who was her regular customer, same as I was. R you z 1?

How come you know such secret information about the owners of Hillcrest etc? Are you from the police? Or do you have contact in the police?

BTW, there's someone else who used to ask about the whereabouts of Saira (Laila) from Exel. Are you the same guy?

BionicMan
08-24-12, 15:54
Hi bro.I would welcome comments from other members or anyone who has ever tried these 'equipment'.Never tried it not because not in need but as those tricks are. Tricks, ie no use.

ZorroChang
08-25-12, 07:59
I'm vik. I've also been looking 4 saira for z past 1 year. I don't know if she mentioned about me bt she did tell me about a Chinese guy who was her regular customer, same as I was. R you z 1?Hi DesiBoyz, don't worry, I'm not the Chinese guy and I did not work with Saira several times. When I step in a MP, it is for newbies. In spite of that, I have tried other girls on regular basis, but I can't remember all the names. Happy mongering dude.

How come you know such secret information about the owners of Hillcrest etc? Are you from the police? Or do you have contact in the police?Hi Manfield04,

First and above all, I'm not a COP! You know why I know all these precious informations? It's simply because I'm a thinker and good observer. I observe every small details that probably others can't see, because there are busy looking for pleasure. Many of the girls I've been working with ask me the same question. The day the article about the Taxi driver appeared on Defi, I have read it and make my own investigation. As we all know, I've taken the name of the taxi driver, I've made a facebook search, and bam, it's the guy whom I used to talk in Hillcrest. It was also written on defy that the taxi's fiancé is Vanessa, which has in fact confirmed all my theory about Hillcrest and their junky lifestyle. This was how I made my little investigation dude.

ZorroChang
08-25-12, 08:08
Hi Guys,

I must agree with comments from ZorroChang, (love that Name) and Tropical Heat, long time I have not been to MP, I must say that often when the girls are not regular (don't see them every day or after a month or so they have left) lot of them are not junkies but have financial problems but also they not the best looking ones. And if you dare try you could sometime have a good surprise, they are very good at it.

Anyway a friend of mine love the MP at Bain Boeuf and told me lately that the best looking one there are not the best, he had a nice one but no interest, and a couple day after he tried one "with a couple of extra kilos but nice ass and firm body" he said "whaooo"

Take care.

Be nice,

ChearsHi AllanM, thanks, it took me some time to chose that name LOL. I agree that not all these girls are junkies, most of them are married or divorced ladies, having financial problems and are ready to do anything to sort out their difficulties. However, there's also another category, who make money with it in order to satisfy their day to day expenses, shopping and to enjoy their weekends in nightclubs. I quit the MP in Bain Boeuf, I have worked with Lisa and another girl there, but they are only good looking, practically no skills. Of course, most of the time I've got awesome BBJ with average girls, I mean girls without makeup and sexy dresses. Thank you for your friend's report dude, have a nice weekend.

CoolGuy2012
08-25-12, 12:17
How you make the sperm delay then? You know any medicine?

Hi bro.

It's not the length / size that matters but how you use it. I'm no Rocco bt none of z chicks I've been wiz so far have complained about my 'small' dick.

Don't trust all z rubbish you see on z Net. Most of these are just means 2 fleece candid people like you. They don't actually bring satisfactory results. Some may even damage your organ.

I would welcome comments from other members or anyone who has ever tried these 'equipment'.

Tropical Heat
08-25-12, 21:32
Hi AllanM, thanks, it took me some time to chose that name LOL. I agree that not all these girls are junkies, most of them are married or divorced ladies, having financial problems and are ready to do anything to sort out their difficulties. However, there's also another category, who make money with it in order to satisfy their day to day expenses, shopping and to enjoy their weekends in nightclubs. I quit the MP in Bain Boeuf, I have worked with Lisa and another girl there, but they are only good looking, practically no skills. Of course, most of the time I've got awesome BBJ with average girls, I mean girls without makeup and sexy dresses. Thank you for your friend's report dude, have a nice weekend.
Hi Guys,

ChearsHi guys,

I see what you mean when you say the best looking ones are not always the most skilful ones. They are also not always the cheapest one despite their lack of skills as well! A bit like the office chick that gets promoted for her cute skills only! LOL.

Recently paid a little visit to the MP near Honda in PL, and my eyes couldn't help but notice the huge racks on one of the chicks in the room. For a relatively slender frame it kind of struck me & had to get myself a bite of those babies! She was not ugly either so all the better right? Well it turns out that she gave me one of the worst BJ, HJ & FS in a long time not to mention her other skills! What a let down! The bad attitude was only superceded by greediness! The only redeeming features were the huge boobs where both of my heads found a playground for some recreation! LOL.

Cheers

DesiBoyz
08-27-12, 08:10
Just google Kegel exercise on the web. U'll get all z info you need.

Best of luck bro.

How you make the sperm delay then? You know any medicine?

DesiBoyz
08-27-12, 08:16
Hey bro your name shud have been Sherlock Holmes. Not Zorrochang! Very impressive deduction skills.

Hi DesiBoyz, don't worry, I'm not the Chinese guy and I did not work with Saira several times. When I step in a MP, it is for newbies. In spite of that, I have tried other girls on regular basis, but I can't remember all the names. Happy mongering dude.

Hi Manfield04,

First and above all, I'm not a COP! You know why I know all these precious informations? It's simply because I'm a thinker and good observer. I observe every small details that probably others can't see, because there are busy looking for pleasure. Many of the girls I've been working with ask me the same question. The day the article about the Taxi driver appeared on Defi, I have read it and make my own investigation. As we all know, I've taken the name of the taxi driver, I've made a facebook search, and bam, it's the guy whom I used to talk in Hillcrest. It was also written on defy that the taxi's fiancé is Vanessa, which has in fact confirmed all my theory about Hillcrest and their junky lifestyle. This was how I made my little investigation dude.

SquirtMan
08-27-12, 11:46
just google kegel exercise on the web. u'll get all z info you need.

best of luck bro.if you manage to stop your [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) flow. you know you have succeeded. patience is the key!

SquirtMan
08-27-12, 14:50
just google kegel exercise on the web. u'll get all z info you need.

best of luck bro.kegels are easy to do, once you know which muscles to target. one of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination. here's how:

* halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109).

* don't tense the muscles in your buttocks, legs, or abdomen, and don't hold your breath.

* when you can slow or stop the flow of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109), you've successfully located these muscles.

GentleMale
08-29-12, 16:15
Watch out fellow mongers more mp raid to come so be very carefull best to meet the girl outside if your kind enough you can easily get their phone number.

Stay safe

Monger11
08-29-12, 19:32
Hi everyone, any new MP around PL?

Had been recently to MP Honda (last week) , and all the masseuse I knew are now gone, those one now are awful in my taste. Totally refused, and said ill come back later.

Sometime I wonder how can the owner take such girl who would scare away customers.

There is an MP near El Mondo (direction fuel station) but only one masseuse there and not in my taste at all.

Any one knows where there is an MP at terre rouge, baie du tombeau etc?

I heard from ears that there is a sort of brothel in Baie Du tombeau where you go and see the girls.

And also a request, lets talk more about mongering that diverted subject.

Monger11
08-29-12, 20:09
Have any one ever seen the true hair of justice? And why would she wear a wig. Might be just cosmetic. But quite strange.

Monger11
08-29-12, 20:19
I went to relance one month ago. Had ELisa, petit creole girl, FS for 1000rs. Pay 500rs at caisse.

Chicks are average.

Monger11
08-29-12, 20:30
Have anyone ever got that problem of having no choice to choose a masseuse which is not your type?

Then when time come to do FS you can even get a hard on?

SquirtMan
08-30-12, 11:16
Have any one ever seen the true hair of justice? And why would she wear a wig. Might be just cosmetic. But quite strange.Have seen her without her wig briefly. Very curly black hair

Tropical Heat
08-30-12, 17:21
Watch out fellow mongers more mp raid to come so be very carefull best to meet the girl outside if your kind enough you can easily get their phone number.

Stay safeOwing to the recent murder of a guy in Rhill at the hand of a SW & her accomplice, I was just wondering how safe are outcalls these days? Has anyone ever experienced a threatening situation?

GentleMale
08-31-12, 14:51
Owing to the recent murder of a guy in Rhill at the hand of a SW & her accomplice, I was just wondering how safe are outcalls these days? Has anyone ever experienced a threatening situation?Yeah but wasn't reffering to streetwalker but conctact you made from mongering actually just came from belgique and quality in mauritius is very poor in comparison but you can still find some nice body around and then also it's a lot cheaper anyway mongering is not safe affair I guess somehow that's what make it appealing.

Monger11
08-31-12, 20:45
Anyone heard of the MP "Melanie" in around Leoville l'homme street in PL?

Davish
09-02-12, 19:40
Their is a brothel at bai du tombo name cindi guest house their. Take the 1st round about for bai du tombo when going from p louis to the north. Will see a super market. When continude avancing will see a sign board cindy guest house on your right.

CerealMonger
09-04-12, 19:05
Their is a brothel at bai du tombo name cindi guest house their. Take the 1st round about for bai du tombo when going from p louis to the north. Will see a super market. When continude avancing will see a sign board cindy guest house on your right.Hey davish,

Can you give a little more info on this spot? Number of working girls and overall quality.

Thank you

Monger11
09-06-12, 18:29
I have gone to check it, its around 5mins driving from the rond point, till you get Way supermarket on your right, you go a bit further and you will see "Cindy Villa" on your right, its in a right turn.

Chineese young man at the counter. He told me the girls come around 1pm. And there are 2 3 girl. Didn't saw them.

Anyone else know about some brothels?

Their is a brothel at bai du tombo name cindi guest house their. Take the 1st round about for bai du tombo when going from p louis to the north. Will see a super market. When continude avancing will see a sign board cindy guest house on your right.

Manfield04
09-11-12, 04:16
Got the contact of Joyce. Took her to a Short Time hotel in the North. Everything was on offer: BBBJ, rimming, FS, anal, cowgirl, etc.

Had 3 pops in 4 fours. She wanted to stay longer but I was completely exhausted. The first session itself lasted unexpectly nearly 90 minutes.

Paid Rs 1500 and she was more than happy and Rs 600 for the hotel.

BebeDou
09-11-12, 13:07
Hi Manfield,

Could you please write the phone number of Joyce for me?

Wwrite it in words not in number please.

I have plenty of contact will send you if you want.

I didn't have pm.

BebeDou
09-11-12, 13:15
Got the contact of Joyce. Took her to a Short Time hotel in the North. Everything was on offer: BBBJ, rimming, FS, anal, cowgirl, etc.

Had 3 pops in 4 fours. She wanted to stay longer but I was completely exhausted. The first session itself lasted unexpectly nearly 90 minutes.

Paid Rs 1500 and she was more than happy and Rs 600 for the hotel.Please could you send me the phone number of joyce write it in words not it figures. Would like to try it. Got also some contact make me know if you want.

SuperCool
09-11-12, 15:45
Please could you send me the phone number of joyce write it in words not it figures. Would like to try it. Got also some contact make me know if you want.Hey bro,

Can I get her contact details?

Manfield04
09-11-12, 19:58
I am game to share the contact details of Joyce but not in the open forum which is, in any case, not allowed.

Please could you send me the phone number of joyce write it in words not it figures. Would like to try it. Got also some contact make me know if you want.

Filthy Monger
09-12-12, 09:34
[Deleted by Admin]

JamesWatson31
09-12-12, 12:17
Wanted to have a look so went there yesterday.

3 fat and ugly creole types well aged and the place looked bad and smelt of smoke.

I left and tried to find Megs but was not able to.

Waste of time

Davish
09-16-12, 17:18
Dose anyone hurt about a strip club in petite raffy?

Monger11
09-17-12, 19:34
Seems we don't have much report these days.

I myself isn't mongering a lot.

I did almost all MP in RH, QB and PL. Quality of girls and service is going down a lot. I will only praise Sodnac MP (for Justice only).

I would like to know if there is any other brothel (except Baie Du Tombeau) arounf RH, QB or PL?

And anyone knows where chineese are on the market? Mauritian chineese? I once read in China town we do have. I did had a look, but I could not know any potential place where.

They might be doing that. Infact a lot of restaurant and hotel in China town have that "look" which offer those service.

Anyone could give more info?

Davish
09-18-12, 12:59
Seems we don't have much report these days.

I myself isn't mongering a lot.

I did almost all MP in RH, QB and PL. Quality of girls and service is going down a lot. I will only praise Sodnac MP (for Justice only).

I would like to know if there is any other brothel (except Baie Du Tombeau) arounf RH, QB or PL?

And anyone knows where chineese are on the market? Mauritian chineese? I once read in China town we do have. I did had a look, but I could not know any potential place where.

They might be doing that. Infact a lot of restaurant and hotel in China town have that "look" which offer those service.

Anyone could give more info?I know a place where you can get those girl, personally I did not try them but feedback says that they was super good in bed. Do you know brothel in petit raffy or any where earls?

Monger11
09-19-12, 07:36
I know a place where you can get those girl, personally I did not try them but feedback says that they was super good in bed. Do you know brothel in petit raffy or any where earls?Only at Baie Du Tombeau, please read the forum recent post, you will see my and another one post giving direction to it.

What about yours, where is it found? Direction?

Monger11
09-19-12, 07:42
Look for me on Fb with "Prince Adheer" with the picture of a crown.

SuperCool
09-19-12, 10:30
I am game to share the contact details of Joyce but not in the open forum which is, in any case, not allowed.Hey any way to have her contact.

CerealMonger
09-24-12, 18:30
I know a place where you can get those girl, personally I did not try them but feedback says that they was super good in bed. Do you know brothel in petit raffy or any where earls?Hey davish mind sharing these contacts where we can get some China gals?

MatXXX
09-24-12, 22:16
Hello Guys,

Just found out this thread (Very Very Nice Indeed, you guys have done a marvelous job.)

Anyway my exprience was I went to the MP in R-Hill (the one in the clinic street) a bunch of times and am now sick of it LOL. Its really of bad quality and I was wondering what were your views (recent ones) on the near the WOK-IN restaurant. Also does the one near KFC Rose-hill still operates? I Really want to try new places because that one in R-Hill won't have me again.

Cheers guys and thanks for the work put together.

Davish
09-26-12, 17:48
Hey davish mind sharing these contacts where we can get some China gals?I don"t have their contac, but I can give you the location where it is.

Monger11
09-26-12, 19:45
Hello, did anyone read the article in newspaper Sunday about that girl working from an MP in PL. Anyone have an idea which MP they are refering to?

My deduction: MP which the girl work is MP honda (cold boss and renovation they mentioned) and MP which the journalist visited is MP near marie reine de lapaix vis a vis de lecol (2 steel doors for protection).

I'm still waiting for you people to share contact of chineese trade in Mauritius. Come on, there is! But where.

CerealMonger
09-27-12, 02:50
I don"t have their contac, but I can give you the location where it is.Thanks that would help, where can you find them?

GentleMale
09-27-12, 11:07
Hello, did anyone read the article in newspaper Sunday about that girl working from an MP in PL. Anyone have an idea which MP they are refering to?

My deduction: MP which the girl work is MP honda (cold boss and renovation they mentioned) and MP which the journalist visited is MP near marie reine de lapaix vis a vis de lecol (2 steel doors for protection).

I'm still waiting for you people to share contact of chineese trade in Mauritius. Come on, there is! But where.Hi,

If your looking for Chinese girls in port louis. It's easy there is a guest house close to the police station of trou fanfaron you will have to deal with the tenant a Chinese lady maried to a mauritian although this service is reserved to some Chinese\asian captain and some regular customer she might even refuse you because simply she don't know who you but the girl are her I assure you some very beautiful like Chinese top model there's also some lower quality but the top one are (you should have guess) very expensive. Also keep in mind that these girls only speak Chinese and some very poor english so be sure to deal everything with the tenant.

CerealMonger
09-28-12, 16:13
Hi,

If your looking for Chinese girls in port louis. It's easy there is a guest house close to the police station of trou fanfaron you will have to deal with the tenant a Chinese lady maried to a mauritian although this service is reserved to some Chinese\asian captain and some regular customer she might even refuse you because simply she don't know who you but the girl are her I assure you some very beautiful like Chinese top model there's also some lower quality but the top one are (you should have guess) very expensive. Also keep in mind that these girls only speak Chinese and some very poor english so be sure to deal everything with the tenant.Thanks, where's this guest house? Can you maybe give more details?

GentleMale
09-29-12, 11:21
Thanks, where's this guest house? Can you maybe give more details?Well easy stand in front of the police station you will see a small street acrross the road first big building on your right with camera at the front. Ps there actually 2 street when you look it's the small one on your left.

CerealMonger
09-30-12, 04:57
Well easy stand in front of the police station you will see a small street acrross the road first big building on your right with camera at the front. Ps there actually 2 street when you look it's the small one on your left.Thanks will check it out

Vickb
09-30-12, 20:47
Thanks will check it outHe bro,

Just wishto tell you he trou fanfaron guest house is same propreitor as cindy guest house baie-du-tombeau.

And also confirm for the chinesse but must confirm with the lady in front sometime have not and must wait.

Pinchme23
10-01-12, 07:08
Please could you send me the phone number of joyce write it in words not it figures. Would like to try it. Got also some contact make me know if you want.HI all would love to get the details of joyce also I'm new to this any help for SW will be much appreciated.

JamesWatson31
10-01-12, 09:34
Does anyone have the approximate prices for the MP at Megs?

Also personal experiences and names please.

Thanks

Mikel1980
10-01-12, 10:30
Hi,

If your looking for Chinese girls in port louis. It's easy there is a guest house close to the police station of trou fanfaron you will have to deal with the tenant a Chinese lady maried to a mauritian although this service is reserved to some Chinese\asian captain and some regular customer she might even refuse you because simply she don't know who you but the girl are her I assure you some very beautiful like Chinese top model there's also some lower quality but the top one are (you should have guess) very expensive. Also keep in mind that these girls only speak Chinese and some very poor english so be sure to deal everything with the tenant.Hi Gentlemale,

How much are the expensive ones? Did you try that place yourself & what are their working hrs?

Thanks

Monger11
10-01-12, 15:05
I went too, a hindu lady was at the desk. Said 600rs for around 3 hour.

Didn't dare to ask about the service since there was also a man (might be husband hindu too) and another man. She didn't also seem to be willing to tell if there is.

Can you tell me how did you ask about the service? And what price she told you?

CerealMonger
10-02-12, 02:43
He bro,

Just wishto tell you he trou fanfaron guest house is same propreitor as cindy guest house baie-du-tombeau.

And also confirm for the chinesse but must confirm with the lady in front sometime have not and must wait.Cool, maybe better luck in the evenings, I passed in front and there were some cars 2-3 parked outside but I'll have to enter and ask next time, rather big Chinese guy was sitting outside the building. How does it work at these guesthouses, do they show you the gals and get to find out if there's anything gd before you book a room or do you pay in advance and find out the hard way :s

CerealMonger
10-02-12, 02:45
Does anyone have the approximate prices for the MP at Megs?

Also personal experiences and names please.

ThanksLast time I went it was rs300 for 30min and rs1k for full service

JamesWatson31
10-03-12, 12:33
Last time I went it was rs300 for 30min and rs1k for full serviceThanks for that. Seems all gone quiet on this board lately.

Jedik
10-04-12, 12:11
Hello,

Anybody knows about an mp in Tamarin, Black River area?

Thanks for your answers!

Jedik
10-04-12, 12:31
Hi all,

Does anyone know about a clean MP in Tamarin area?

Thanks for your answers

CerealMonger
10-06-12, 02:46
Hi all,

Does anyone know about a clean MP in Tamarin area?

Thanks for your answersClosest I know can be found in flic and flac

GentleMale
10-06-12, 16:42
Hi Gentlemale,

How much are the expensive ones? Did you try that place yourself & what are their working hrs?

ThanksSure I did but that was last year but from what I've heard the bizz is still going on. Mind you I'm a regular customer there. But the girls and tenant are very selective 5000 for nice Chinese screamt like a little girl nothing beats a Chinese having orgasm just the sound of it's like your in heaven. But for 5000 6000 rs make's you think twice about it also. The girl will prefer to date Chinese captain\sailor raher than mauritian people so if there is a Chinese boat around you'll have a hard time finding one going there this week end will try to find out more for you guys.

Mikel1980
10-07-12, 10:13
Sure I did but that was last year but from what I've heard the bizz is still going on. Mind you I'm a regular customer there. But the girls and tenant are very selective 5000 for nice Chinese screamt like a little girl nothing beats a Chinese having orgasm just the sound of it's like your in heaven. But for 5000 6000 rs make's you think twice about it also. The girl will prefer to date Chinese captain\sailor raher than mauritian people so if there is a Chinese boat around you'll have a hard time finding one going there this week end will try to find out more for you guys.Thanks a lot for the info gentle male. Might try it at some point then!

CerealMonger
10-08-12, 02:47
Sure I did but that was last year but from what I've heard the bizz is still going on. Mind you I'm a regular customer there. But the girls and tenant are very selective 5000 for nice Chinese screamt like a little girl nothing beats a Chinese having orgasm just the sound of it's like your in heaven. But for 5000 6000 rs make's you think twice about it also. The girl will prefer to date Chinese captain\sailor raher than mauritian people so if there is a Chinese boat around you'll have a hard time finding one going there this week end will try to find out more for you guys.Thanks for the additional info. When you get there do you just ask for a room and then she'll show you which Chinese gals are available? Also rs5000 like you said isn't cheap, is that for a couple of hours at least or just one shot? I've never tried these guesthouses, can you please tell me how you normally proceed once you enter the building? Cheers man.

NamelessOne
10-08-12, 09:38

Paid Rs 1500 and she was more than happy and Rs 600 for the hotel.Would love to have her contact. Please help.

DevilZ
10-08-12, 16:47
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your experience, Well am new in the MP's. Once been to Reine de beautéatRH. There was a girl named Christelle. She was awesome with great skills. But the next time I went there, she was not available.

Hey I have heard that there is a MP at st paul. Can anyone tell me if they know the exact whereabouts?

Thanks

SquirtMan
10-09-12, 16:19
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your experience, Well am new in the MP's. Once been to Reine de beautéatRH. There was a girl named Christelle. She was awesome with great skills. But the next time I went there, she was not available.

Hey I have heard that there is a MP at st paul. Can anyone tell me if they know the exact whereabouts?

ThanksChristelle is the most skillful of all the MP girls I've been with, specially her deep-throats. Very good looking too. Beats Justice & Sweety by a mile. And any monger on this forum knows that Justice is (or was) very very good! Promised her that I will not name her on the internet, but since you have done it, I can only agree with you about her awesomeness.

Still meet her for some take-away assignments, but unfortunately she does not want me to share her phone no. Not too money-minded too, although I do give her a fat reward.

There are some new girls at that MPs. Slim ones : Shana, Priyanka, Samantha, Brenda.

Shana : Good looking muslim girl. Good skills but depend on her mood.

Priyanka : Very tall & slim. Not tried her yet.

Samantha : Quite cute. Better looking than your average MP girl. Friendly & she squirts.

Brenda : Good skills. Currently on leave. Squirts like hell!

There are also some average or fat girls.

BTW. Reine De Beaute = Meg MP.

St Paul MP : If you mean Queen spa, think that was busted and closed last year. Saw on one of the forum posts here that former girls Katrina & Veronique are at Elle & Lui. Any knows where are Zaira & Angel currently working?

NamelessOne
10-09-12, 18:29
Thanks everyone for the great infos. I will try to add some contribution despite my small expericence in mongering.

The one I use the most is st jean MP as it is clean and I feel like the girls there are not too money minded. However you should avoid the girl named shenaz : as reported before she will do her max to avoid being touched where she does not want to and will always try to sell you the 4hand massage in hope of getting more cash. Sad thing is she has a nice body and a good pair of tits despite being the mother of 1 child.

Been to a MP located in vacoas before and ex queen spa in st paul but both got busted.

Tried the MP in trou aux biches once, was a bit dirty and the girls were average.

Will post more info and review soon. There are 2 types of girls that attract my attention : those with big tits and those who like sex like wild beast. If you have any recommendation, please tell me!

Also, I have something I want to ask you guys : I heard a rumor before that not far from st jean MP, there was a very special place where there are only "lascarine" and that there were some special conditions to access that place. Does that ring a bell to any of you?

DevilZ
10-09-12, 18:44
Christelle is the most skillful of all the MP girls I've been with, specially her deep-throats. Very good looking too. Beats Justice & Sweety by a mile. And any monger on this forum knows that Justice is (or was) very very good! Promised her that I will not name her on the internet, but since you have done it, I can only agree with you about her awesomeness.

Still meet her for some take-away assignments, but unfortunately she does not want me to share her phone no. Not too money-minded too, although I do give her a fat reward.

There are some new girls at that MPs. Slim ones : Shana, Priyanka, Samantha, Brenda.

Priyanka : Very tall & slim. Not tried her yet.

Samantha : Quite cute. Better looking than your average MP girl. Friendly & she squirts.

Brenda : Good skills. Currently on leave. Squirts like hell!

There are also some average or fat girls.

BTW. Reine De Beaute = Meg MP.

St Paul MP : If you mean Queen spa, think that was busted and closed last year. Saw on one of the forum posts here that former girls Katrina & Veronique are at Elle & Lui. Any knows where are Zaira & Angel currently working?Yeah Shana is quite good looking too. I tried her once. She was very friendly with me. She asked me if I used to go dancing at night etc. And I was surprised when she gave me her mobile number and asked me to contact her if ever I go to Budha.

Hey guys, I am new in MP. Can anyone advise me which MP still have beautiful friendly girls and whether the MP are still operational.

Thanks

JamesWatson31
10-10-12, 08:04
I have looked for the Megs MP but cannot find it.

Where is it from the market and what is it near to please?

Thanks

Sean Sadic
10-10-12, 12:51
Please do not go to this place near Trou Fanfaron. It's a total rip-off. I read the intel here and I decided to take a punt. There were two girls sitting at the door on Wednesday and one fat-ass woman upstairs saw me. She asked me to come in and told me if I would like to spend some time with one of the girls. Rs600 for the room and $1500 for the girl. I agreed and I chose a girl (muslim, pretty face).

What a f*cking rip-off. I paid in advance, ie. Rs600. For the room and I gave Rs2000 to the girl. She said she didn't have change and would give me the money after the session.

Bathroom was okay, provided a small soap and clean towel. As soon as I took the shower, we laid in bed and she tried to blow me. AS blowjob that lasts only 30 seconds and she said she can't do it anymore cause her mouth aches. She complained that I was not getting up and my time is up. What? I was in the room for only 5 minutes. She won't blow anymore and asked me what to do. She complained that she has three children, etc. I decided to take off and asked her my Rs500. She went downstairs and never came back. What a rip-off! When I got out of the room to look for her, they told me she left and she rarely comes here. I believe they knew the whole game and was just playing dumb.

R2600 for a 30 seconds BJ, being scolded by the working girl and left in ten minutes?

Monger11
10-10-12, 20:44
For the girls you mentionned, for what MP is it please?

And christelle, is from what MP.

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

[QUOTE=SquirtMan; 1335740]Christelle is the most skillful of all the MP girls I've been with, specially her deep-throats. Very good looking too. Beats Justice & Sweety by a mile. And any monger on this forum knows that Justice is (or was) very very good! Promised her that I will not name her on the internet, but since you have done it, I can only agree with you about her awesomeness.

""

Monger11
10-10-12, 20:46
I am so sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing.

Please do not go to this place near Trou Fanfaron. It's a total rip-off. I read the intel here and I decided to take a punt. There were two girls sitting at the door on Wednesday and one fat-ass woman upstairs saw me. She asked me to come in and told me if I would like to spend some time with one of the girls. Rs600 for the room and $1500 for the girl. I agreed and I chose a girl (muslim, pretty face).

What a f*cking rip-off. I paid in advance, ie. Rs600. For the room and I gave Rs2000 to the girl. She said she didn't have change and would give me the money after the session.

Bathroom was okay, provided a small soap and clean towel. As soon as I took the shower, we laid in bed and she tried to blow me. AS blowjob that lasts only 30 seconds and she said she can't do it anymore cause her mouth aches. She complained that I was not getting up and my time is up. What? I was in the room for only 5 minutes. She won't blow anymore and asked me what to do. She complained that she has three children, etc. I decided to take off and asked her my Rs500. She went downstairs and never came back. What a rip-off! When I got out of the room to look for her, they told me she left and she rarely comes here. I believe they knew the whole game and was just playing dumb.

R2600 for a 30 seconds BJ, being scolded by the working girl and left in ten minutes?

Monger11
10-10-12, 20:55
There was a girl, petit creole, named Luna at St Paul MP. Does anyone has her contact number?

And also, any place where we can get "lascar" masseuse? Other than mentionned in the MPs?

-One problem from masseuse is when they start to relate their problem, its kind of turned off. Specially when you pay for a FS.

-I have been going to MP Honda a few time to check the girls. He told that girls are getting rare. That MP has been stuck with the same 3 girls for more.

Than 3 4 month! One of them is Chelsea, she is ok but the other :/So now I just go and check and now I am hesitating to go their since they will notice.

I am have come to much time and go without any service.

-Talking about problems, I once got a contact saying they offer "college" girls, Pay half at a certain place then go and meet the girl at la gare. So there is no way you know.

You like the girl or not. And for the "college", its a scam, infact they will say they are in college, but at the end, they come with typical cloth saying school ended early and they went.

Home for shower. I didn't go to meet any, fearing a foul play behind such type of service.

JamesWatson31
10-11-12, 09:35
Finally found Megs today.

I took Samantha.

Good massage but terrible FS.

Apart from not smiling at all she just lay there without making a sound and did not even move her hips.

The MP is OK but I did not enjoy the experience at all.

I do not know how you made her squirt. Please tell us.

Would not recommend her.

CerealMonger
10-12-12, 02:37
Please do not go to this place near Trou Fanfaron. It's a total rip-off. I read the intel here and I decided to take a punt. There were two girls sitting at the door on Wednesday and one fat-ass woman upstairs saw me. She asked me to come in and told me if I would like to spend some time with one of the girls. Rs600 for the room and $1500 for the girl. I agreed and I chose a girl (muslim, pretty face)Thanks sean for this warning. Most of the MPs I've been to I always pay after service has been provided, I think as a general rule should never pay these gals before.

Monger11
10-12-12, 06:07
Thanks sean for this warning. Most of the MPs I've been to I always pay after service has been provided, I think as a general rule should never pay these gals before.Not all will accept that, once I got such a bad service, I was turned off, I ask her I want a BJ instead of a FS (that I agreed on) , she refused saying she already undressed herself and opened the condm. So I paid.

Her FS for a BJ!

Thats why now I don't hesitate to refuse girl which is not in my taste.

JamesWatson31
10-12-12, 08:03
Went to C&G.

Nice friendly service.

Took Melissa.

Good massage skills but wanted 1000 for a BJ.

I agreed 800 and she was reasonable.

Nice attitude and friendly.

Not sexy body though as too fat.

The BJ was more of a HJ and she would not allow CIM which is not good.

SquirtMan
10-12-12, 10:22
For the girls you mentionned, for what MP is it please?

And christelle, is from what MP.

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

[QUOTE=SquirtMan; 1335740]Christelle is the most skillful of all the MP girls I've been with, specially her deep-throats. Very good looking too. Beats Justice & Sweety by a mile. And any monger on this forum knows that Justice is (or was) very very good! Promised her that I will not name her on the internet, but since you have done it, I can only agree with you about her awesomeness.

""Above post was in reply to DevilZ's experience at Reine De Beaute MP (a. K. A Meg MP on this forum because Meg's Pizzeria was on ground floor before)

Christelle is an ex-girl from that MP. No longer an MP girl afaik.

SquirtMan
10-12-12, 10:37
Finally found Megs today.

I took Samantha.

Good massage but terrible FS.

Apart from not smiling at all she just lay there without making a sound and did not even move her hips.

The MP is OK but I did not enjoy the experience at all.

I do not know how you made her squirt. Please tell us.

Would not recommend her.Went there this Wednesday night & took Samantha again. I usually do 1-hour FS with no massage.

She was the one moving as she was on top. I was the last client on Wed & guess you might have been the very next client after me (Thurs morning?)! Got her tired that day, so maybe she was not in the mood!

As for squirting, she is quite an easy squirter. Just have to find her weak spot with your finger (s).

JamesWatson31
10-12-12, 11:14
Went there this Wednesday night & took Samantha again. I usually do 1-hour FS with no massage.

She was the one moving as she was on top. I was the last client on Wed & guess you might have been the very next client after me (Thurs morning?)! Got her tired that day, so maybe she was not in the mood!

As for squirting, she is quite an easy squirter. Just have to find her weak spot with your finger (s).I did not use my fingers as I was not sure what is allowed and what is not etc.

Also her pussy was not tight and I assume she has had a child the natural way.

It's much better for us if they have kids via Caesarean section so at least we can feel something! From now on I shall always check before.

What does she charge you for FS no massage for 1 hour? How many shots?

JamesWatson31
10-12-12, 11:47
Went there this Wednesday night & took Samantha again. I usually do 1-hour FS with no massage.

As for squirting, she is quite an easy squirter. Just have to find her weak spot with your finger (s).I went Thursday after lunch so she maybe had some others before me. Maybe she likes you more as I did not get even a smile, groan or sound out of her. LOL.

Maybe I should set up my own MP and do it properly and train all the girls into pleasing the man well. We are the customers after all.

Will maybe try Pereybere this weekend and give a report.

Is there much advantage to subscribing just in order to receive PM's?

Monger11
10-12-12, 19:22
The muslim shana was on the counter, as told, she tried to sell me the 4hand massage, which I refused.

I chooses clara (or a name which sound like that) , she is brune with a tatoo or more on her back and ankle.

She was cold, and I did a HJ, and by cold I mean really cold, she didn't alow me to touch her pussy, or ass.

Anyway, she was also hurrying to finish the job just around 10mins! Glad I did only a BJ, I wouldn't recommend anyone to do FS with her.

Another remark, the MP is not safe, they don't have camera.

I know many MP have now steel doors, cameras etc.

SquirtMan
10-13-12, 07:21
I did not use my fingers as I was not sure what is allowed and what is not etc.

Also her pussy was not tight and I assume she has had a child the natural way.

It's much better for us if they have kids via Caesarean section so at least we can feel something! From now on I shall always check before.

What does she charge you for FS no massage for 1 hour? How many shots?Some of the girls won't allow you to touch their pussy. Others allow touching but no fingering. For me, it's first & last time with these girls.

I like some response from the girl (even if it's fake).

One shot only. I have great self-control (very strong kegel muscles) and usually the girls have to tell me that it's time to come!

I believe normal tariff is 1K or 1. 2K for some girls, but I give them 1. 5K if I'm satisfied.

JamesWatson31
10-13-12, 14:41
I went to C and G again and this time had Christelle.

Good skills but fat and no CIM.

More a hand job than BJ.

Reasonably friendly.

JamesWatson31
10-15-12, 14:47
Listen Guys.

We need to standardize the rates in all the MP's which will never happen if we pay a different amount.

The massage is generally fixed but the extras are not.

Some of you have paid like 1, 500. 00 for FS and 1000. 00 for a BJ which hurts us all as is way too much.

I suggest a BBBJ at 500/600 maximum and FS at 800/900 maximum. It pays to always negotiate and the girls will agree as they will not want us to leave with only a massage. Think of how much they make and all of it is tax free.

Also make sure that the BJ is not mostly a HJ.

The quality of services have declined and the girls are getting greedy especially as the economy is very bad.

Faull
10-15-12, 20:03
Nothing to my knowledge, ull have to move to GB, TOB or Pereybere and enjoy yourself, happy mongering.

Very few people talks about Body Lounge, located in Bain Boeuf? Has anyone been there recently?I have been to Body Lounge today and in fact go there like every month approx. I like that mp as it seems reasonably clean and hygienic to me. Had Wendy today- not too bad. Good looks but small saggy tits. The girls are on average 6\10 according to me. I would recommend Christelle and Chritine. None the best looking girls, but terrific BBBJ skills with Deepthroat.

Anybody has any reports of azurev. Is it still operational?

DevilZ
10-16-12, 02:11
Hi Guys,

Does anyone knows if Aanya Spa at Curepipe provides FS?

Or does anyone knows any MP which provides FS in Curepipe?

Thanks for your valuable coments.

AllanM
10-16-12, 05:38
I have been to Body Lounge today and in fact go there like every month approx. I like that mp as it seems reasonably clean and hygienic to me. Had Wendy today- not too bad. Good looks but small saggy tits. The girls are on average 6\10 according to me. I would recommend Christelle and Chritine. None the best looking girls, but terrific BBBJ skills with Deepthroat.

Anybody has any reports of azurev. Is it still operational?Hi Faull,

To my knowledge AZUREV is still operating, there is only one girl (petite 7/10) but as far as I can remember price is a little bit high.

Have U been to ELLE et LUI lately? They have new girl from time to time. For me in the north Body and Elle are the best shot.

Have a nice day

Hondos
10-16-12, 18:18
Hi guys,

New to this forum. And new to mongering in Mauritius!

I've searched the this thread and I'm still confused as to where reine de beaute is. When you say megs pizza, do you mean the one opposite super you? If not can you please guide me to there?

And reine de beaute and st jean mp are the same thing?

Went to elle et lui last Saturday just to check. 2 girls. 1 indian looking seemed ok. 6/10

Happy mongering!

JamesWatson31
10-17-12, 09:44
Hi guys,

I've searched the this thread and I'm still confused as to where reine de beaute is. When you say megs pizza, do you mean the one opposite super you? If not can you please guide me to there?

Went to elle et lui last Saturday just to check. 2 girls. 1 indian looking seemed ok. 6/10

Happy mongering!Please read the whole thread. All info is here.

Megs is in Rose Hill close by the market.

JamesWatson31
10-17-12, 14:33
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I am now able to send and receive Pm's.

Monger11
10-17-12, 15:51
Hi guys,

Happy mongering!Megs MP is at Rue La Reine, if you are in the road and going toward RH, it will be on your left, (in a building vis a vis MEG)

NamelessOne
10-17-12, 16:43
Hi guys,

Happy mongering!I too would appreciate some directions to meg mp. Only thing I know is that is somewhere near the rh bazaar. But Aside that I have no clue where to find it. I even understood that meg pizza is now closed so it's more difficult now to find it. Please help a fellow monger.

Aside that, been to g&g, girls there are mostly 6 and some won't even give FS (unless maybe you are a regular).

Farhan007
10-17-12, 19:50
Anya spa is ok but a bit expensive. 3 girls, you pay RS600 for cabin + Rs1200 for FS or Rs2500 for FS + anal. Choose anya, she is 7/10 looks and nice performance. Others are 4-5/10 looks. Anyone has private contacts? Or white girls?

Ichigo1234
10-18-12, 03:21
Anya spa is ok but a bit expensive. 3 girls, you pay RS600 for cabin + Rs1200 for FS or Rs2500 for FS + anal. Choose anya, she is 7/10 looks and nice performance. Others are 4-5/10 looks. Anyone has private contacts? Or white girls?Hi,

Can you please give the direction of Anya Spa?

DesiBoyz
10-18-12, 08:34
Hi Bro.

Are you talking about Anya spa in curepipe? I don't hold the same opinion as you do. Last time I went there, there was only one shit-looking gal present and she smelled bad! Maybe there are other gals now?

Hi,

Can you please give the direction of Anya Spa?

Ash111
10-18-12, 14:26
Hi guys,

What about mp someone said earlier about Lascarine girls only?

Any news

NamelessOne
10-18-12, 17:26
Hi guys,

Happy mongering!No, reine de beaute and st jean mp are not the same. Refer to previous posts for directions to st jean mp, which is the cleanest mp according to me.

Regarding the lascarine only mp, it seems that information about it is scarce. I am not even sure it exists. I only heard about it through rumors and it seems that there are conditions to access it. Any help from fellow mongers about this one would be appreciated, even if it is to tell us this is fake news.

Yannick0712
10-19-12, 10:39
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I must say that it's quite interesting as anyone can share and gather a lot.

I would like to have some contact info, tarrifs of some MP in the region of Port-Louis.

Thanks in advance and keep sharing.

DesiBoyz
10-19-12, 10:50
I never heard about Body beauty parlour.

Where is it? Directions please.

Hi Faull,

To my knowledge AZUREV is still operating, there is only one girl (petite 7/10) but as far as I can remember price is a little bit high.

Have U been to ELLE et LUI lately? They have new girl from time to time. For me in the north Body and Elle are the best shot.

Have a nice day

DesiBoyz
10-19-12, 10:55
I fully agree wiz you.

Max 500 4 BJ and 1000 4 FS.

If all of us stick by this we can help bring prices down a bit. I've heard about some gals quoting upto 3000 rs in some parlours!

Listen Guys.

We need to standardize the rates in all the MP's which will never happen if we pay a different amount.

The massage is generally fixed but the extras are not.

Some of you have paid like 1, 500. 00 for FS and 1000. 00 for a BJ which hurts us all as is way too much.

I suggest a BBBJ at 500/600 maximum and FS at 800/900 maximum. It pays to always negotiate and the girls will agree as they will not want us to leave with only a massage. Think of how much they make and all of it is tax free.

Also make sure that the BJ is not mostly a HJ.

The quality of services have declined and the girls are getting greedy especially as the economy is very bad.

DesiBoyz
10-19-12, 10:58
Shanaz real name is Sheila. She's creole not muslim! Uses a Muslim name to attract customers only. Cheap and dirty trick!

The muslim shana was on the counter, as told, she tried to sell me the 4hand massage, which I refused.

I chooses clara (or a name which sound like that) , she is brune with a tatoo or more on her back and ankle.

She was cold, and I did a HJ, and by cold I mean really cold, she didn't alow me to touch her pussy, or ass.

Anyway, she was also hurrying to finish the job just around 10mins! Glad I did only a BJ, I wouldn't recommend anyone to do FS with her.

Another remark, the MP is not safe, they don't have camera.

I know many MP have now steel doors, cameras etc.

JamesWatson31
10-19-12, 11:39
I fully agree wiz you.

Max 500 4 BJ and 1000 4 FS.

If all of us stick by this we can help bring prices down a bit. I've heard about some gals quoting up to 3000 rs in some parlours!I said 800-900 for FS and not more. We must try and stick together here. Whatever prices I am quoted I always say no and then negotiate but it seems as if many do not do this and it hurts us all financially.

Also for a BJ it must be a BJ and not a HJ!

In general I have found the BJ to be not too bad but the FS is terrible with no sounds and no movement of their hips either.

Once you get their clothes off and see all the loose tits and stretch marks from having kids I can barely get an erection. YAK.

This is not a good service and needs to be addressed by all of us.

LeonUris
10-19-12, 22:16
Good evening Guys,

The name's Leon.

Am new here. Been without a gf / sex for more than a year now.

Looking for some action & a safe clean place to carry out the action.

What would you recommend me?

Please PM me any contact details.

Yannick0712
10-20-12, 11:36
Hi Leon,

I'm new here like you and I'm looking for some Massage Parlours around the region of the capital. So if you have some info, let's share.

Take care.

Good evening Guys,

The name's Leon.

Am new here. Been without a gf / sex for more than a year now.

Looking for some action & a safe clean place to carry out the action.

What would you recommend me?

Please PM me any contact details.

JamesWatson31
10-20-12, 13:22
I went to have a look at the MP underneath megs today located at the back on the ground floor.

I did not enter as it did not look clean and I have not seen it mentioned on this thread.

Has anybody been before and what were the girls and rates like please?

Tanks

Monger11
10-22-12, 20:13
What the news people?

For my part I didn't visit any since 1month. I have been deter by lack of quality and variety.

Any one recently went to Honda MP? Reviews?

CerealMonger
10-23-12, 02:39
What the news people?

For my part I didn't visit any since 1month. I have been deter by lack of quality and variety.

Any one recently went to Honda MP? Reviews?I went to the honda MP last week and qlty was very low, only fat chicks and nothing tempting, the place is cleaner than bon pasteur, only upside is its a rather discreet spot but if the gals arent worth it then no point.

Monger11
10-23-12, 05:06
I went to the honda MP last week and qlty was very low, only fat chicks and nothing tempting, the place is cleaner than bon pasteur, only upside is its a rather discreet spot but if the gals arent worth it then no point.Same reviews for me, its safe, with camera and low quality chicks.

JamesWatson31
10-23-12, 11:36
Same reviews for me, its safe, with camera and low quality chicks.Seems that the quality these days is very bad.

Anybody had any good experiences lately?

SuperCool
10-23-12, 13:07
Hello guys,

Got the num of a guy and for rs1200 you can have a 2hrs fuck with his grlfrnd.

Just meet them pay and take the grl wer you want.

NamelessOne
10-23-12, 16:22
Hello fellow mongers,

I have seen a girl named reena at g&g MP. I know a working girl named reena has received quite some praise in previous posts (she worked at heavenly care I think) Can anyone confirm if this is the same reena?

Monger11
10-23-12, 19:29
Hello guys,

Just meet them pay and take the grl wer you want.Seems risky. Any more info? What ethnicity? Age etc.

SquirtMan
10-25-12, 06:22
Hello fellow mongers,

I have seen a girl named reena at g&g MP. I know a working girl named reena has received quite some praise in previous posts (she worked at heavenly care I think) Can anyone confirm if this is the same reena?Not same Reena. The one from Heavenly is much older (40ish)

Mikel1980
10-25-12, 09:52
Anya spa is ok but a bit expensive. 3 girls, you pay RS600 for cabin + Rs1200 for FS or Rs2500 for FS + anal. Choose anya, she is 7/10 looks and nice performance. Others are 4-5/10 looks. Anyone has private contacts? Or white girls?Hi,

I have some numbers, but you don't have PM, how can we exchange some contacts.

Faull
10-26-12, 08:26
I never heard about Body beauty parlour.

Where is it? Directions please.Body lounge is actually in bain boeuf. Its just around 100metres before the public beach of bain boeuf. On your right when going towards cap malheureux. Its worth a detour in my opinion.

Faull
10-26-12, 08:30
Has anybody gone to Chi Spa in pereybere? Its in old mill road and should not be far from azurev from the description of azurev. Do they offer other services other fron massage?

Yannick0712
10-26-12, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

RomanBatton007
10-27-12, 14:14
Hello Guys! I'm rather new to this site but have been mongering on and off for quite some time now. Had been to the MP near Honda a long while ago when it just opened, had a rather good experience that time, the girl was 7/10 overall. A couple of weeks I said I'll go there and see how is it now. Well, I'd NOT recommend anyone wasting your time there fellas! There were only 3 gals and looks were 4/10 at best! I said I'll come back and left!

I like quality stuff and don't bother pay the damage when its worth it! So, any places with some nice gals you guys have been lately? Or contacts of individual gals would also do. I'm prepared to share also or pay any cost required.

Bguy63
10-29-12, 10:07
Hello guys,

Just meet them pay and take the grl wer you want.Hi,

I am in Mauritius right now and leaving to Dubai on Thursday. Appreciate if you may PM me the contact. Does he have a place?

JamesWatson31
10-29-12, 14:16
I went to have a look at Sunsation today which is located at the back of Flic near to the Anna residential area.

2 older women and were not attractive.

Quoted me rs 700 for a massage which I think is too much.

I said no and left.

Bguy63
10-29-12, 16:45
Hi,

I read somewhere that you may even hookup with staff in the hotel where you stay. Sounds interesting. Does it actually work that way? Anyone tried it? Any comments.

I see gorgeous figures but looking for hints to take over. All talk well considering that you are a guest and its east to misunderstand; and I don't want to land in an awkward situation. Anyone had any experiences of it here in Mauritius?

I'm at Moevenpick resort.

Any advise appreciated.

Also planning to go out tonight and will update if there is any action.

Don Juan 397
10-29-12, 17:27
Guys today I went for my T installation in a building at pte aux piments before the turning point to reach the road towards victoria hotel, its a white building on the left with a sign board chambre a louer and another sign board salon massage, may be in 2 weeks it will be ready. When was there a slim young lady with a dress that ask you to fuck her came to meet me for the work purpose and as was accompanied by senior could not ask about massage, so try your luck guys in a few weeks and report.

Monger11
10-29-12, 21:12
Any news from these MPs:

1) MP near reine de la paix PL.

2) MP near rue la bourdonais (near filling station)

3) MP Honda

Monger11
10-29-12, 21:22
Hi,

I read somewhere that you may even hookup with staff in the hotel where you stay. Sounds interesting. Does it actually work that way? Anyone tried it? Any comments.

I see gorgeous figures but looking for hints to take over. All talk well considering that you are a guest and its east to misunderstand; and I don't want to land in an awkward situation. Anyone had any experiences of it here in Mauritius?

I'm at Moevenpick resort.

Any advise appreciated.

Also planning to go out tonight and will update if there is any action.I'll go with some advice.

1) Mauritian girl are very conservative. Not all of them will actually do those stuff.

2) If you think they might want to hook up, use some code word like "so what you do after work" etc.

3) I know many hotel which offer massage parlour service, those girls in there will secretly offer such service. So again use code word.

4) Try to befriend Mauritian guy working there (room service people). They are friendly, and will gladly help you. Again, you do nice talking.

Ash111
10-30-12, 15:40
Hi all.

Is there any luxury MP in Mauritius.

Davish
10-31-12, 11:05
Guys today I went for my T installation in a building at pte aux piments before the turning point to reach the road towards victoria hotel, its a white building on the left with a sign board chambre a louer and another sign board salon massage, may be in 2 weeks it will be ready. When was there a slim young lady with a dress that ask you to fuck her came to meet me for the work purpose and as was accompanied by senior could not ask about massage, so try your luck guys in a few weeks and report.I pass there 2d b4s did not see the sing board.

Can you give me more details on the location?

Thanks

Don Juan 397
10-31-12, 16:06
I pass there 2d b4s did not see the sing board.

Can you give me more details on the location?

ThanksIts not yet open bro wait for 2 weeks because the building is still under construction.

Bguy63
11-02-12, 16:02
Thanks Monger11 for the tips. Unfortunately, I saw it just now and I am out of Mauritius.

I'll go with some advice.

1) Mauritian girl are very conservative. Not all of them will actually do those stuff.

2) If you think they might want to hook up, use some code word like "so what you do after work" etc.

3) I know many hotel which offer massage parlour service, those girls in there will secretly offer such service. So again use code word.

4) Try to befriend Mauritian guy working there (room service people). They are friendly, and will gladly help you. Again, you do nice talking.

Bguy63
11-02-12, 16:13
I left from Bel Ombre at 8pm to meet a friend in Bel Air. By the time I finished and left Bel Air to Grand Bay, it was 1030pm. I thought around midnight would be a good time to be in Grand Bay.

Passed on a few places to exchange currency and look for a bank. Banks are closed by then. Visited a club and they said they can exchange but only mail currency like USD, Euro or the like. They don't exchange any of the Middle Eastern currency which I had (I had several currencies from the Middle East and also Egyptian pounds). Finally, I just exchanged a few hundred USD I had with me.

Then started hopping clubs and most of them I saw were with a mate already, and the single ones weren't good at all. Then we headed to the road, and started hunting around. All I saw a few black fat girls laying around a few places. I am really not into black girls unless they are slim and tight & so did not get much options.

Finally, we made a deal with 2 girls for Rs. 1500 each plus 500 for the place. While the discussion going on, one of them just walked away with the 3rd girl on sighting 2 while guys approaching them. This put me completely off and we walked off. The while guys weren't interested in the girls and then, the girls were coming back to us.

We didn't entertain and moved on. Finally, we headed back to bel ombre. On the way, my driver had tried at a club in Rose Hills but they were already closed as it was around 3am by then. Reached the hotel by 430am and just slept and said good bye to Mauritius the next evening.

Not a very good experience. Hope I am more prepared next time.

DesertWolf4711
11-03-12, 03:24
Hi everyone,

In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Mauritius on business; I have read a couple of pages in the forum and mongering is not my style. Since I will be there on business with limited time. Are there any Escort Agencies or anything of the sort? I was thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in Port Louis, is that a friendly hotel? Which 5 star hotels are girl-friendly in that area?

Guys, please help. There is so little information that I'm thinking of importing an escort from South Africa!

Thanks for the assistance!

Jacky1973
11-04-12, 15:10
Be careful Desert. I would rather advise you to import one from SA. Are you from SA? Here quality is not very good and beach hotels can be non accomodating as well. So if you bring your esc from sa, it can go though as your colleague or GF. Inbox me if you want additional info? There seems to be high class escorts at Suffren hotel on Friday night but I frankly don't know the proper networking.

Cheers,

P.

Hi everyone,

In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Mauritius on business; I have read a couple of pages in the forum and mongering is not my style. Since I will be there on business with limited time. Are there any Escort Agencies or anything of the sort? I was thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in Port Louis, is that a friendly hotel? Which 5 star hotels are girl-friendly in that area?

Guys, please help. There is so little information that I'm thinking of importing an escort from South Africa!

Thanks for the assistance!

CerealMonger
11-04-12, 17:29
So I went to megs the other as its been a while now, samantha was there and she's not bad, gd looks, a little flat chest but nice body she's above avg pretty face, had a quick session with rs600 for BBBJ, rs300 for 30min, good oral skills. Wanted 700 but negotiated down to rs600, FS was rs1. 5k.

Yannick0712
11-04-12, 17:42
Seems to be nice, ill try to locate the MP and find it!

Hope its easy to find.

So I went to megs the other as its been a while now, samantha was there and she's not bad, gd looks, a little flat chest but nice body she's above avg pretty face, had a quick session with rs600 for BBBJ, rs300 for 30min, good oral skills. Wanted 700 but negotiated down to rs600, FS was rs1. 5k.

JamesWatson31
11-04-12, 19:11
So I went to megs the other as its been a while now, samantha was there and she's not bad, gd looks, a little flat chest but nice body she's above avg pretty face, had a quick session with rs600 for BBBJ, rs300 for 30min, good oral skills. Wanted 700 but negotiated down to rs600, FS was rs1. 5k.She is not too bad but her pussy is the size of a black hole.

Reasonable skills though.

Anyone been to Flic lately?

DesertWolf4711
11-04-12, 22:38
Thanks!

So it is bad over there. Any help or information you can think of would be appreciated!

Be careful Desert. I would rather advise you to import one from SA. Are you from SA? Here quality is not very good and beach hotels can be non accomodating as well. So if you bring your esc from sa, it can go though as your colleague or GF. Inbox me if you want additional info? There seems to be high class escorts at Suffren hotel on Friday night but I frankly don't know the proper networking.

Cheers,

P.

JamesWatson31
11-05-12, 13:51
Thanks!

So it is bad over there. Any help or information you can think of would be appreciated!It's not that bad but you have to know where to go and the right places and also prices.

I am an expat living and working in Mauritius so please let me know if you need any help. PM me if you like.

It's more fun finding girls here than bringing one with you.

Fresh meat every day does me the world of good!

Yannick0712
11-05-12, 16:15
That sounds great! Actually, I've been to some MP but I must admit that the ' quality of the services ' is not that great! I don't mind to pay, but I want value for money and also I want some really hot girls! So if you can help, It would be really nice from you!

It's not that bad but you have to know where to go and the right places and also prices.

I am an expat living and working in Mauritius so please let me know if you need any help.

MNaveen
11-06-12, 05:29
Hey Guys, Its pretty dry here in Mauritius, there are a few prostitutes on the road but nothing more than very ordinary. Any info would be welcome and appreciated.

SuperCool
11-06-12, 10:16
Hello Guys,

There is a new MP in port louis at Edith Cavell streer any feedback about it?

Olders
11-06-12, 17:05
That sounds great! Actually, I've been to some MP but I must admit that the ' quality of the services ' is not that great! I don't mind to pay, but I want value for money and also I want some really hot girls! So if you can help, It would be really nice from you!Go the Ritz club, great choice of women very nice owner.

Yannick0712
11-07-12, 07:09
I have been to the Ritz Club last year when it was at Baie du Tombeau. I have not yet been over there in their new location in Choisy. Do you have some info about the girls and the prices?

Go the Ritz club, great choice of women very nice owner.

MNaveen
11-07-12, 21:36
Hey Guys, Its pretty dry here in Mauritius, there are a few prostitutes on the road but nothing more than very ordinary. Any info would be welcome and appreciated.Howz this club Ritz, is on on weekdays too?

Ywan89
11-11-12, 19:20
Hey guys.

Looking for high class escort and discretion is a must.

Any Price and foreigners will be better but not a must.

Thanks everyone.

Innocent14
11-12-12, 12:28
Hi Friends,

Please check this report which got published on Saturday and is also available online:

http://www.defimedia.info/defi-plus/dp-faits-divers/item/21674-moeurs-un-forum-internet-destin

%C3%A9-au-tourisme-sexuel%C3%A0-maurice. Html

Finx Crazii
11-14-12, 09:23
Hi friends,

May I get some helps about Chinese girl, where can I found them?

Wazabi2012
11-15-12, 13:44
Hello,

Any muslim or indian lady contacts in Mauritius?

Thanks

Ywan89
11-16-12, 15:23
Hi friends,

May I get some helps about Chinese girl, where can I found them?Let me know if you find anything interesting!

Superpose
11-18-12, 08:23
Hello everybody,

Will be staying there soon. Are there escorts you may know which can come to hotels?

Thanks for your help folks!

Davish
11-19-12, 15:17
Guys today I went for my T installation in a building at pte aux piments before the turning point to reach the road towards victoria hotel, its a white building on the left with a sign board chambre a louer and another sign board salon massage, may be in 2 weeks it will be ready. When was there a slim young lady with a dress that ask you to fuck her came to meet me for the work purpose and as was accompanied by senior could not ask about massage, so try your luck guys in a few weeks and report.Any info about it?

AllanM
11-22-12, 06:42
Any info about it?Hi Davish,

I believe I see where this MP is, I am in the north, I will check it in a couple of weeks and report.

I have been to elle et lui Pereybere, (many girls) in the afternoon four of 6 to 7/10, and they are re-doing looks lot cleaner and nicer.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Have a nice day

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Don Juan 397
11-22-12, 21:15
Any info about it?I`m sorry bro I`m not used to work in the north that`s why I gave this info so that those who know the region can do a survey and inform us more, by now I think it should be operating will look for more clues and come back to you. Will see if can get the owner`s contact and ask for more precision to help you.

BossManFred
11-25-12, 06:32
An English friend of mine was in Mauritius for business a few month ago. He was staying at a fairly new hotel in B. Du Tombeau. He told me that one day, he went for a massage and half way through, the masseuse asked him if he wanted the "special service"! Not being into this sort of thing he refused.

Just thought I let you know.

Yannick0712
11-26-12, 14:58
Thanks for the info mate. Do you have some details about the hotel and the price of the ' special service '?

An English friend of mine was in Mauritius for business a few month ago. He was staying at a fairly new hotel in B. Du Tombeau. He told me that one day, he went for a massage and half way through, the masseuse asked him if he wanted the "special service"! Not being into this sort of thing he refused.

Just thought I let you know.

BossManFred
11-27-12, 10:47
Thanks for the info mate. Do you have some details about the hotel and the price of the ' special service '?No idea about the price. Like I said, he is not into this kind of thing so he refused the offer. As for the name, I need to check, but it's a 3 star hotel, fairly new in an RES type thing.

Innocent14
11-27-12, 21:26
Went to C&G.

Nice friendly service.

Took Melissa.

The BJ was more of a HJ and she would not allow CIM which is not good.Melissa was working at the MP at MSDA barely a year ago. The MP got raided by the cops. I did FS with her there, for Rs 800. .

On two occasions.

JamesWatson31
11-29-12, 13:17
Melissa was working at the MP at MSDA barely a year ago. The MP got raided by the cops. I did FS with her there, for Rs 800. .

On two occasions.What was she like with FS?

I do not really like fat girls.

Innocent14
12-01-12, 22:48
What was she like with FS?

I do not really like fat girls.She was not fat. Round shaped with firm boobs and ass. I would rate the FS experience 3. 5 out of 5. I do not know how she has become now. Last time I saw her was in Jan 2012. Last time I had FS with her was in Dec 2012.

SuperCool
12-02-12, 20:55
Hello guys

What the consequence if you are caught in full action during a police raid?

Anyone knows?

Wazabi2012
12-03-12, 13:02
Hello Hunters,

Does anyone knows if its true that foreign Indian / Chinese workers are into the 'business' after their working hours.

Someone told me that you can pick them up around the factory they work. True?

BossManFred
12-07-12, 12:02
Hi,

Can anyone name / recommend a few massage places in the north? Would be great if you could include a brief summary of the place. Will help me decide which one to try first.

Thanks!

AllanM
12-10-12, 11:41
Dear Boss,

I will recommend three places in the north, the first been Elle et Lui at Peyrebere (opposite one of the exit of the parting of the public beach) this place is been renovated, looks a lot better. 6 or more girls there, look ok for four of them, second place been Jardin des Soins Bain Boeuf, just after Bala store before arriving at Bain Boeuf public beach, four to six girls, two or three ok third one Azurev, only one girl there, petite nice looking, to go there from royal road before arriving to peyrebere, turn right going back to morcelement Swan and Oasis before arriving to Oasis in a right turn, there is a Badamier tree (like an umbrella) turn left there (there is a sing) Azurev is one 100 meters on your left.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

Can anyone name / recommend a few massage places in the north? Would be great if you could include a brief summary of the place. Will help me decide which one to try first.

Thanks!

Mikel1980
12-12-12, 07:29
Hi,

Does anyone have any info about a girl name Sweety at Ritz club? I got her num, but I've no idea what she looks like! Don; t want to get a bad surprise if I ever decide to take her.

Thanks

TheLad
12-12-12, 22:38
Hi,

I have some numbers, but you don't have PM, how can we exchange some contacts.I'll tell you what, I got a few numbers yeah and I'm willing to share if you would like to share yours as well like that sweety. Heard she's a hot chick.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TheLad
12-12-12, 22:47
Went to C&G.

Nice friendly service.

Took Melissa.

The BJ was more of a HJ and she would not allow CIM which is not good.I went there yesterday and had the same melissa. Is it just me of that chick is really dumb? I paid 500 for a BJ and managed to get her number. She does out as well. Yep body aint tht good but I'm meeting with her next week for a 3some with 1 of her friends. LOL got to say she the dumbest girl who ever suck my dick LOL.

TheLad
12-13-12, 00:12
Hi,

Guys hope you all having a great time. Well I had got this number through a friend. She is 29 and divorcee. She works at Trou Aux Beaches.

Looks- 5.

Have a nice clean pussy.

Damage- 1500.

GFE-6.

Any one interested can get the num through PM.Hey Rahul,

Sorry can't PM is there anyway you can txt me her num / details please. I will fwd my contact as well.

Thanks mate.

TheLad
12-13-12, 20:53
Hey,

Any body ever tried hooking up the Chinese factory worker?

BossManFred
12-14-12, 09:23
Dear Boss,

I will recommend three places in the north, the first been Elle et Lui at Peyrebere (opposite one of the exit of the parting of the public beach) this place is been renovated, looks a lot better. 6 or more girls there, look ok for four of them, second place been Jardin des Soins Bain Boeuf, just after Bala store before arriving at Bain Boeuf public beach, four to six girls, two or three ok third one Azurev, only one girl there, petite nice looking, to go there from royal road before arriving to peyrebere, turn right going back to morcelement Swan and Oasis before arriving to Oasis in a right turn, there is a Badamier tree (like an umbrella) turn left there (there is a sing) Azurev is one 100 meters on your left.

Have a nice day.Thanks Allan!

Have you tried all of the places you recommended? What kind of services do they provide and what price?

Thanks again!

Domsx5
12-15-12, 14:06
I went to Le Rocher strip club with some of my colleagues yesterday. Single entrance fee Rs1000, we got a group price of Rs800 per person. There were around 10 great looking girls that I would rate from 6. 5 to 9, you really have a choice of petite, tall, whitish or dark skinned. The owner told us that South African girls will be coming in January 2013 and the entrance fee will be Rs2000. You can book the girls for a private session but it will take you back between Rs3000 and Rs5000 for 1 hour in a private room. I haven't tried the service but the strip show was great, so maybe next time.

Do any of you know if Justice of Heavenly works there at night as I am pretty sure it was her that I saw on stage? She did some lesbian show with another girl.

Jacky1973
12-16-12, 10:42
Please inbox me. I am interestd in the SA party.

I went to Le Rocher strip club with some of my colleagues yesterday. Single entrance fee Rs1000, we got a group price of Rs800 per person. There were around 10 great looking girls that I would rate from 6. 5 to 9, you really have a choice of petite, tall, whitish or dark skinned. The owner told us that South African girls will be coming in January 2013 and the entrance fee will be Rs2000. You can book the girls for a private session but it will take you back between Rs3000 and Rs5000 for 1 hour in a private room. I haven't tried the service but the strip show was great, so maybe next time.

Do any of you know if Justice of Heavenly works there at night as I am pretty sure it was her that I saw on stage? She did some lesbian show with another girl.

TheLad
12-17-12, 20:16
Hey guys,

I went to st jean pm last Saturday, all the girls were pretty busy and I went with a girl named lea or lena (can't remember).

Well the look wasn't what I expected but she was really nice and super friendly. I paid for an hour and had the FS. I was surprised to get the GFE :s

She gives really nice bjs and strokes and was always smiling as well.

She was shivering while I was caressing her back and butt and boobs. She came twice when I was on top of her and she was holding me tightly and asking for to cum for a third time, which eventually happened and this time she squirted big time. I didn't cim but I did came all over her pussy which made her even hornier and she asked if she could suck my balls and clean my cock. I was astonished Oo. When sucking me balls I played with her pussy and she was dripping wet. Unfortunately my 1 hour was over.

She could hardly walk and was still shivering. She gave me her num and told to call her next time I will drop by and promised to suck my a hole. She advised me if ever I wanted to change girl next not to go with shenaz (she's pretty cute though but even if you pay for FS, she doesn't let you play with her). So my mongering friends if you go to st jean don't choose shenaz!

But I got to say I had some awesome time with tht lea or lena girl and I'm definetly going with her next time.

Damage: Rs 600 for an hour and 1000 for FS.

MyAm93
12-18-12, 06:29
Hello guys,

Just need a confirmation, St Jean is the one next to the clinic right?

AllanM
12-18-12, 08:09
Hi Boss,

First I recommend Elle et Lui at Pereybere, massage is Rs 800, 00 for the house (45mn) and for the full service Rs 1 500, 00 (some will ask for more, so negotiate before) , Jardin des Soins Bain Boeuf, is Rs 700, 00 for the house and Rs 1 500, 00 for full service, I did not get the price at Azurev as the girl was busy, just the time to see her and understand that she was the only one there.

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Allan!

Have you tried all of the places you recommended? What kind of services do they provide and what price?

Thanks again!

Tropical Heat
12-18-12, 12:26
Hello Fellas!

Hope you've all been busy as bees! LOL

So went to Meg the last time. Picked Samantha. Nice bod. Not fat. Clean puss. Small boobs. Had a good session with her. However I don't know about you guys. I have never had GFE with any of the girls over there. Just plain mechanical and sometimes cold as fish. The place is one of the best in terms of facilities I must say though the location couldn't be less conspicuous! LOL Prices vary from 1000 to 1500! For this price it's cheaper to go to Bon Pasteur and pay less dow for more service! Always bargain to keep the damage low guys, the chicks are getting greedier for less service! For CIM be ready to pay extra as well which is not cool! Do we have to tell them where we want to unload it after all this time as if they don't know? LOL.

Have you noticed the MP on ground floor guys (sunsation)? Is it any good? Any worthy chicks?

By the way could anyone confirm whether the MP near Honda in PL has relocated somewhere else. Last time was there the door was closed and there was a note on the door that they would soon close down. Also has anyone been to the MP at la corderie in PL near the market? Let us know guys!

I've noticed that some guys have spoken about Melissa of G&G several times on this forum. Never worked with her. Wouldn't! LOL If my eyes are not playing tricks on me, she's a plain Jane except her name is Melissa. Unless she does stuff we dunno about guys. Out of fear, please let us know! LOL.

Cheers & keep us posted guys!

JamesWatson31
12-18-12, 14:28
Hello Fellas!

Hope you've all been busy as bees! LOL

So went to Meg the last time. Picked Samantha. Nice bod. Not fat. Clean puss. Small boobs. Had a good session with her. However I don't know about you guys. I have never had GFE with any of the girls over there. Just plain mechanical and sometimes cold as fish. The place is one of the best in terms of facilities I must say though the location couldn't be less conspicuous! LOL Prices vary from 1000 to 1500! For this price it's cheaper to go to Bon Pasteur and pay less dow for more service! Always bargain to keep the damage low guys, the chicks are getting greedier for less service! For CIM be ready to pay extra as well which is not cool! Do we have to tell them where we want to unload it after all this time as if they don't know? LOL.

Have you noticed the MP on ground floor guys (sunsation)? Is it any good? Any worthy chicks?

By the way could anyone confirm whether the MP near Honda in PL has relocated somewhere else. Last time was there the door was closed and there was a note on the door that they would soon close down. Also has anyone been to the MP at la corderie in PL near the market? Let us know guys!

I've noticed that some guys have spoken about Melissa of G&G several times on this forum. Never worked with her. Wouldn't! LOL If my eyes are not playing tricks on me, she's a plain Jane except her name is Melissa. Unless she does stuff we dunno about guys. Out of fear, please let us know! LOL.

Cheers & keep us posted guys!Nice post. Nobody must pay more than 500 BBBJ and 800-1000 for FS or it will affect us all. I never had a good GFE at Megs either so I will not go back. I visited the ground floor MP at Megs last week and took Emily. Total rubbish and even the massage was shit.

I also went to St Jean but the stupid girl said it was 1000 for BJ and 1500 for FS so I just got up and left. She was not pleased but too bad. We are the clients and the economy is bad everywhere. If more of us do the same then the girls will learn not to be greedy.

Bon Pasteur is not very clean and the cabins are not that private.

The girls at G&G are more friendly but there are no pretty ones or sexy ones at the moment. Melissa is fat and not attractive either with an average BJ.

I only like Petite girls with small pussies but some of you will obviously fuck anything that moves. Yak.

If anyone can advise which girls have the tightest and best pussies then please post.

Some of these salons like Megs and St Jean which have the space need to put proper beds down for the 'massage' as the tables they use are not comfortable.

Conclusion for me is that the services are getting worse and the rates increasing which is not good business for anyone.

JamesWatson31
12-20-12, 05:49
Hey guys,

I went to st jean pm last Saturday, all the girls were pretty busy and I went with a girl named lea or lena (can't remember).

Well the look wasn't what I expected but she was really nice and super friendly. I paid for an hour and had the FS. I was surprised to get the GFE :s

She was shivering while I was caressing her back and butt and boobs. She came twice when I was on top of her and she was holding me tightly and asking for to cum for a third time, which eventually happened and this time she squirted big time. I didn't cim but I did came all over her pussy which made her even hornier and she asked if she could suck my balls and clean my cock. I was astonished Oo. When sucking me balls I played with her pussy and she was dripping wet. Unfortunately my 1 hour was over.

She could hardly walk and was still shivering. She gave me her num and told to call her next time I will drop by and promised to suck my a hole. She advised me if ever I wanted to change girl next not to go with shenaz (she's pretty cute though but even if you pay for FS, she doesn't let you play with her). So my mongering friends if you go to st jean don't choose shenaz!

But I got to say I had some awesome time with tht lea or lena girl and I'm definetly going with her next time.

Damage: Rs 600 for an hour and 1000 for FS.The only girl there I know by that name is really fat and not pretty.

Is that the one?

Renzokuken
12-20-12, 17:09
Hey people,

I'd like to spend some quality time for the festive period. Any recommendation for a good night well spent? Never had a whole experience before. Would like to experience this once. I'd appreciate some private contact or other recommendations.

[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks people.

Ravie
12-21-12, 19:52
Tried to find the Bon Pasteur MP but the blue staircase leads to a sports place.

What am I doing wrong please?

ThanksHi can you give me the directions of mps in vacoas or quatre bornes if there are any plzz.

TheLad
12-21-12, 20:54
The only girl there I know by that name is really fat and not pretty.

Is that the one?Nope, I know who you are referring to. Nope definitely not her.

SuperCool
12-22-12, 08:28
Hey guys,

Damage: Rs 600 for an hour and 1000 for FS.Hey bro can I get her num?

Tropical Heat
12-22-12, 14:30
Hi fellas,

Have you noticed how out of shape the chicks out there are these days? WTF? If at the beginning they started out in a fairly good shape, in time they start to let themselves go just like all the regular chicks! All chicks are chicks after-all, same end-game, a shocking correlation!

Am I getting old or just plain tired of damaged goods and fat asses? Seems to me that once a chick punches out a kid or two she adds fat to fatness and adds mark to stretch marks! This sad correlation is bad news for us! I think I'm going to use my hand more often if this trend continues! LOL

The world did change after 21st December 2012 apparently in terms of waistlines! LOL.

Cheers and stay clear of fatties!

JamesWatson31
12-22-12, 18:05
Hi fellas,

Have you noticed how out of shape the chicks out there are these days? WTF? If at the beginning they started out in a fairly good shape, in time they start to let themselves go just like all the regular chicks! All chicks are chicks after-all, same end-game, a shocking correlation!

Am I getting old or just plain tired of damaged goods and fat asses? Seems to me that once a chick punches out a kid or two she adds fat to fatness and adds mark to stretch marks! This sad correlation is bad news for us! I think I'm going to use my hand more often if this trend continues! LOL

The world did change after 21st December 2012 apparently in terms of waistlines! LOL.

Cheers and stay clear of fatties!Yes some of them are really fat and horrible and need to pay US to even let them touch us.

JamesWatson31
12-22-12, 18:07
Nope, I know who you are referring to. Nope definitely not her.Well the Lea or Lena that I have seen there is short and fat with a big protruding belly so I do not know who you mean.

Please describe her.

Amaury
12-28-12, 12:48
Hey folks,

I'm in Mauritius for the next 10 days or so and residing in Quatre-Bornes. I'm hoping to hook up with white women (young or mature). Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ankhu4171
01-09-13, 21:19
Hey folks,

I'm in Mauritius for the next 10 days or so and residing in Quatre-Bornes. I'm hoping to hook up with white women (young or mature). Can anyone help?

ThanksTry going to indira mp and a few others to have sex. White women in Mauritius? Not going to happen.

Ankhu4171
01-09-13, 21:23
Is it safe to have FS in mp and where are the mps were I can find good chicks for FS?

Please reply. Thanks buddies

Yannick0712
01-10-13, 18:00
Any info about the location of Indira MP please? How about the chicks overthere and the prices. Only SERIOUS answers please. Thanks.

Try going to indira mp and a few others to have sex. White women in Mauritius? Not going to happen.

Ankhu4171
01-11-13, 07:16
Any info about the location of Indira MP please? How about the chicks overthere and the prices. Only SERIOUS answers please. Thanks.Can we exchange contacts through pm. Kindly on me A few contacts for a good fuck & I shall send you the details about mp.

Thanks

Ash Today
01-11-13, 16:31
Can we exchange contacts through pm. Kindly on me A few contacts for a good fuck & I shall send you the details about mp.

ThanksCan I have these details too please how do I PM on here tho I can not see the option on your profile.

Thanks very much!

Ankhu4171
01-12-13, 20:56
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

YannickCeleste
01-17-13, 14:35
Hi Guys,

Went recently to St Jean, quite nice, lot of choice (most of them are fat but choose one with kinky eyes) , the place is clean, I will come back.

I also tried indra, when I came not a lot of choice, it picked a tall black girl with nice ass. After session, more girls were waiting

Malartic is probably the cleanest place with most awful girls : 180° back to my car without asking for services.

It seems that there is nothing in Port Louis now, what about La corderie and wellington I heard about but never found : are they still existing? If yes, any direction find it?

I also tried to find the meg but was unsuccessfull.

Can someone give directions?

Thanks for your tips!

TheLad
01-20-13, 17:42
Hey fellas,

I went to Meg today. The place is pretty crappy. I paid the house rs 400 for 1 hour. There were a few girls waiting down there but not really tht good looking. I took a girl (can't remeber her name) but she was the slimmest. She was not really too keen at first but then she settled for 1k for a FS. She has 1 boob bigger thn the other :s oO but give really nice bjs. She asked for 500 more for anal but I didn't go for anal. We fucked for nearly 40 mins non stop she came twice, thick white shit coming out. LOL I had a 15 mins 'bonus' but somehow she couldn't make me cum. So I suggested to suck my ass with a handjob LOL.

Damage 1400 but it was nice getting my ass licked.

But I won't go there again. BTW where is indra located?

JamesWatson31
01-21-13, 08:59
Hey fellas,

I went to Meg today. The place is pretty crappy. I paid the house rs 400 for 1 hour. There were a few girls waiting down there but not really tht good looking. I took a girl (can't remeber her name) but she was the slimmest. She was not really too keen at first but then she settled for 1k for a FS. She has 1 boob bigger thn the other :s oO but give really nice bjs. She asked for 500 more for anal but I didn't go for anal. We fucked for nearly 40 mins non stop she came twice, thick white shit coming out. LOL I had a 15 mins 'bonus' but somehow she couldn't make me cum. So I suggested to suck my ass with a handjob LOL.

Damage 1400 but it was nice getting my ass licked.

But I won't go there again. BTW where is indra located?Did you go to the Megs place on the ground floor or the one located on the first floor? The quality is not the same as the one on the first floor up the stairs is better..

Also please try and always get the name of the girl so we can know who to avoid or who provides a decent service.

At least say what her description is like ie height and weight and if Creole, Indian etc please.

Thanks for the report.

TigerRoom
01-23-13, 12:24
Hello Guys,

There is a new MP in port louis at Edith Cavell streer any feedback about it?Only one girl but good service.

TigerRoom
01-23-13, 12:32
Hi Guys,

Went recently to St Jean, quite nice, lot of choice (most of them are fat but choose one with kinky eyes) , the place is clean, I will come back.

I also tried indra, when I came not a lot of choice, it picked a tall black girl with nice ass. After session, more girls were waiting

Malartic is probably the cleanest place with most awful girls : 180° back to my car without asking for services.

It seems that there is nothing in Port Louis now, what about La corderie and wellington I heard about but never found : are they still existing? If yes, any direction find it?

I also tried to find the meg but was unsuccessfull.

Can someone give directions?

Thanks for your tips!La corderie is closed now.

Yannick0712
01-23-13, 15:55
Can you provide us with some accurate directions to get over to the MP in Edith Cavell street please?

Also we will all be grateful to you if you can give us the tarrifs and some details about the girl.

Thanks

Only one girl but good service.

TigerRoom
01-24-13, 10:41
The mp call (neel) you take the road of mauritus telecom at the end you will see a buiding under contirtion next you will see neel mp. Can you provide us with some accurate directions to get over to the MP st jean & the name.

Can you provide us with some accurate directions to get over to the MP in Edith Cavell street please?

Also we will all be grateful to you if you can give us the tarrifs and some details about the girl.

Thanks

TigerRoom
01-24-13, 11:07
Where is mp St Jean located?