PDA

View Full Version : Mauritius

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Freefly007
03-21-15, 17:59
Guys soon I will very be happy. I have come across a network of call girl where I can pick and take to a room spend a night for only Rs1000 or Rs1500. These girls like to fuck and if I take to party sure can pay less. I came to know about it while working at a customer in a cite as we call it in Mauritius. As I do to please customers, do some extra installation for free to keep them happy and once the job was over while talking to the client during I was having a drink, I came over this topic. The guy reply was positive and he immediately gave a call giving the description of the girl of my choice, thought it was a prank and before the drink was over the girl was at his door. No complicated negotiation for Rs500 she was ready. Took her to a room satisfied Johnny for some hours and took her back and thanked my men. Next time will go for a new one for a night. These girls are very nice and pretty too. So once I am fully in the network, can share their contacts to those interested privately.Hi,

Did you get the contact. I'm interested.

BeemaMotors
03-22-15, 15:21
Anyone know where Eden Spa is in Beau Bassin?

Any reviews.

Ichigo1234
03-23-15, 04:21
Guys if you could give some update about private house and pensiona with girls available please?

KeepItBurnin
03-24-15, 20:23
Hi guys. I heard the parlour in albion is closed. Anyone knows? Are there nice girls there?

FfwdGuy81
03-25-15, 11:55

Any reviews.Hi,

Look in Facebook you will see all details.

Just give a ring she will pickup and indicate the place.

All nice.

LuckyFuck009
03-25-15, 19:37
Hi,

All nice.Does FS is on the menu there?

SquirtMan
03-25-15, 20:14
Hi,

All nice.Maps. google.com.

Dr Reid St.

Beau Bassin.

FfwdGuy81
03-26-15, 09:15

Any reviews.Hi all,

Just visited Eden spa, the place is dark and only one lady doing the massage. Rating is 1/10.

LuckyFuck009
03-26-15, 09:30
Guys if you could give some update about private house and pensiona with girls available please?Here is a few guest House and Pensionnat in Mauritius:

1. Hethersett Guest House in Albion.

2. Trou Fanfaron Guest House in Port-Louis.

3. Victoria Restaurant cum Pensionnat in Port-Louis.

4. Cindy Guest House in Baie du Tombeau.

5. Albert Guest House in Triolet.

6. Kim Dragon Guest House in Flacq. Is it still open? Can anyone confirm?

Good Luck and report your experience.

Tercar 66
03-26-15, 12:15
Just had a short visit to Mauritius. Went to Body and touch spa in Rose hill and to Indra spa in Quatre Bornes. Did not bother much about the quality, just told the girls to give me a sexy massage followed by BJ.

HotDevil
03-26-15, 16:28
Hi all,

Just visited Eden spa, the place is dark and only one lady doing the massage. Rating is 1/10.Did you try or get extras? I have tried but the only lady running the place said there are no extras. Rating 1/10.

LuckyFuck009
03-26-15, 16:43
Hi guys. I heard the parlour in Albion is closed. Anyone knows? Are there nice girls there?Are you referring to Hethersett Guest House or another Massage Parlour in Albion?

LuckyFuck009
03-26-15, 16:46
Hi all,

Just visited Eden spa, the place is dark and only one lady doing the massage. Rating is 1/10.Is FS on the menu there?

HotDevil
03-26-15, 16:59
Hi all,

Just visited Eden spa, the place is dark and only one lady doing the massage. Rating is 1/10.Did anyone manage to get extras at eden spa? I've been there and there's only one lady running it and no extras are offered. Rating 1/10.

KeepItBurnin
03-26-15, 20:30
Are you referring to Hethersett Guest House or another Massage Parlour in Albion?Is it the one near the terminal? I heard it was good but got closed.

LuckyFuck009
03-26-15, 20:43
Is it the one near the terminal? I heard it was good but got closed.Yeah, it was at Albion Bus Terminus. That's too bad.

LuckyFuck009
03-27-15, 08:39
Anya Beauty Care Center & Spa is no longer operational. Are there any other MP which offer extra in Curepipe?

LuckyFuck009
03-27-15, 08:46
Also could not find excel opposite telecom rhill. Where is it?

ThanksDoes anyone know where is Excel Massage Parlour located in Rose-Hill and is it still operational?

Thanks in advance.

KeepItBurnin
03-28-15, 08:36
Yeah, it was at Albion Bus Terminus. That's too bad.Is it a confirmation it closed buddy?

Rarush
03-30-15, 05:49
Here is a few guest House and Pensionnat in Mauritius:

1. Hethersett Guest House in Albion.

2. Trou Fanfaron Guest House in Port-Louis.

3. Victoria Restaurant cum Pensionnat in Port-Louis.

4. Cindy Guest House in Baie du Tombeau.

5. Albert Guest House in Triolet.

6. Kim Dragon Guest House in Flacq. Is it still open? Can anyone confirm?

Good Luck and report your experience.Where does it found?? Cindy Guest House in Baie du Tombeau and Albert Guest House in Triolet. Does they have girls offering PLus / Extra services?

Kervin
03-30-15, 08:36
Searching for a beautiful girl. Inbox for contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LadyzKiller
03-30-15, 12:44
Hello friends,

Just reporting my experience. Went to Indira in Quatre Bornes but there was 3 girls below average.

I left there and went to the MP located near Quatre Bornes Police Station, there was 5 girls. 2 was a bit above average and the rest was average. Handjob Rs 500, Blowjob Rs 800 and Full Service is Rs 1000. The place is quite clean.

Its confirmed that Anya Beauty Parlour in Curepipe is closed now.

Anyone know if MP near Boulette Palace is closed.

Idumbam
03-30-15, 19:15
Hi bro, Hethersett is now closed, due to complaints from neighbours and the police visited the guest house. Talked to Justice on phone on Sat 28 March 2015, they have been relocated in Flic en Flac.

Idumbam
03-30-15, 19:18
Hello friends,

Just reporting my experience. Went to Indira in Quatre Bornes but there was 3 girls below average.

I left there and went to the MP located near Quatre Bornes Police Station, there was 5 girls. 2 was a bit above average and the rest was average. Handjob Rs 500, Blowjob Rs 800 and Full Service is Rs 1000. The place is quite clean.

Its confirmed that Anya Beauty Parlour in Curepipe is closed now.

Anyone know if MP near Boulette Palace is closed.Can you please explain to us, the exact location of the MP near quatre bornes station.

Rarush
03-31-15, 01:56
Hi bro, Hethersett is now closed, due to complaints from neighbours and the police visited the guest house. Talked to Justice on phone on Sat 28 March 2015, they have been relocated in Flic en Flac.Damm fuck I had Justice Mobile number and lose it when I lost my mobile. How can I get her number?

LadyzKiller
03-31-15, 06:38
Can you please explain to us, the exact location of the MP near quatre bornes station.It is found in the building on the main road but the entrance is found in the Bigaignon lane, its on the 2nd floor. You must take the staircase. There is a video club near the door leading to the staircase. Coming from Vacoas to Quatre Bornes, the building is before the Police station. Forgot to mention there are camera there, so its a safe place, no need to be afraid of a police raid.

Kavish
04-05-15, 07:30
Hi bro, Hethersett is now closed, due to complaints from neighbours and the police visited the guest house. Talked to Justice on phone on Sat 28 March 2015, they have been relocated in Flic en Flac.Hi,

Please can you give me the direction to the new place at Fef?

And does justice do it privately or only there?

Thanks a lot.

ZeeDeek
04-05-15, 21:18
Do not go there only the worst girls are working there. Its not worth. Justice do not work there.

If you really want to go here is the direction. After the traffic lights near spar go straight and turn to the first road to the right. Go straight and pass the first cross road it is the 3rd bungalow on the left just opposite a plot of bare land. But I am warning you. Its not worth at all.

Barney69
04-06-15, 10:43
http://defimedia.info/live-news/item/70629-moeurs-des-prostituees-arretees-dans-une-guest-house-a-flacq.html

Dear friends.

Be careful. Read the above articles. Do you know where it is found in flacq?

ZeeDeek
04-06-15, 17:21
http://defimedia.info/live-news/item/70629-moeurs-des-prostituees-arretees-dans-une-guest-house-a-flacq.html

Dear friends.

Be careful. Read the above articles. Do you know where it is found in flacq?I think it is dragon found after the district court.

KeepItBurnin
04-06-15, 21:01
There was a girl (20 ish) at Edith Cavell I loved to have sex with. She used to dye part of her hair red and has a golden tooth. Anyone knows where she is now?

And BTW would you know anyone doing anal rimming?

FfwdGuy81
04-07-15, 16:53
Hi there.

Just open Envy Spa near Fanfaron la Gare du Nord.

Please let me know how it is, as seen on news paper.

Thanks

KeepItBurnin
04-07-15, 21:50
Hi there.

Just open Envy Spa near Fanfaron la Gare du Nord.

Please let me know how it is, as seen on news paper.

ThanksDo you know where exactly? And phone number?

VanDerSar1
04-08-15, 17:26
The new MP is found near total filling station in an alley in which you also have the office of phoenix insurance. The new MP has some new faces, including some who were at St Jean.

KeepItBurnin
04-09-15, 01:28
The new MP is found near total filling station in an alley in which you also have the office of phoenix insurance. The new MP has some new faces, including some who were at St Jean.Any good there?

FfwdGuy81
04-09-15, 10:43
The new MP is found near total filling station in an alley in which you also have the office of phoenix insurance. The new MP has some new faces, including some who were at St Jean.Hi,

Went scouting the area, there is a Chinese massage on the road, in the ally there is a closed White House, also a brown metal gate.

Please give exact location as the area seems calm.

I guess its the brown gate or White House.

Thanks

VanDerSar1
04-10-15, 05:13
The White House, it's on your right when you go in the alley. A white aluminium door, and a spiral staircase to go to the top. There are about 6 girls there, 3 below average and the other 3 above average.

Idumbam
04-10-15, 06:21
Hello Brothers, I have been at the above named MP on Wednesday 8 April, there were about 8 girls, all of them were of creole origin most of them are may be in the mid / late-thirties and below average, had chosen an average girl Axelle a sexy black of 23 yrs old with round beautiful ass and boobs, negotiate for a FS, she argued for Rs 1500 but I brought the price down to 1000 rs, her body is great, her pussy is very beautiful but could not suck her boobs she argued that she was lactating her baby of 1 yr old, she didn't show any enthusiasm, the service was 5/10, will not go there again, unless they renew the quality of the girls and younger ones....

OlivierMrts
04-12-15, 03:23
Is Kim Dragon still open?

FfwdGuy81
04-12-15, 04:29
The White House, it's on your right when you go in the alley. A white aluminium door, and a spiral staircase to go to the top. There are about 6 girls there, 3 below average and the other 3 above average.Hi Vandersar1,

Been there again, there seems to be no MP, after the gas station, there is a legit chinese massage. In the alley there is a closed office which used to be mauritius union which is now located further down.

On the right there are 2 white houses, one of them seems a house with some red stuff on the balcony and a stair that goes up. The second house to the right is closed.

In the end of the alley there is a guest house which I don't think is the place.

Please give exact information to the MP please as I am going this week again.

Thanks

BigNYou2
04-12-15, 06:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigNYou2
04-12-15, 06:15
Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

Thanks

HardJohnny
04-12-15, 12:16
Bon Pasteur,

Went there and took my regular.

Rushed BJ didn't avoid appreciate it. Her name was Sarah so avoid.

Wanted me to cum quick but made her wait for it. Made her really work for it rubbing my nob.

All over her face. 200 30 minutes 500 BJ.

Sensation.

Went there on 2 occasions.

Both times only one different girl there. Was in the mood so tried it.

First time BJ was OK but she wasn't really attractive.

2nd time nice tongue work but felt deceived as she had a push up bra.

I would avoid this place.

Melina.

Today driving past Melina I decided to pop in. Always saw a fat girl in window so.

Never bothered. Inside there were 5 girls. 3 not bad others average.

Took Cindy. Girl with huge boobs. BJ was good.

There was an older darker girl there who did lots of the talking there but.

She seemed quite horny so will take her next time. 300 massage 600 BJ.

Still on the hunt for big boobed MILFs. Please report if you find any.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

FfwdGuy81
04-13-15, 03:06
Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

ThanksAfter Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

Thanks

Fcuk69
04-13-15, 20:15
After Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

ThanksGoing from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.

FfwdGuy81
04-14-15, 05:25
Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.I know what you are talking about its the one opposite Mauritius telecom, the service not that excellent.

Is the one near the dark corridor, there is some furniture shop and all.

BigNYou2
04-14-15, 09:19
Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

Thanks

FfwdGuy81
04-14-15, 17:41
So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

ThanksFound the place today.

From rh to qb, follow the alley and you will see a white building after phoenix insurance and go up.

Most of the girls I know from other MP, had a nice session with 3. Made my day.

Before the one opposite telecom is not worth.

Cheers.

LadyzKiller
04-15-15, 09:44
Hello friends,

Has anyone went to Heavenly care in Sodnac lately? Is there any new girls apart from Shaina, Kate and the other tall girl?

Thanks for informing.

HardJohnny
04-15-15, 09:52
Found the place today.

From rh to qb, follow the alley and you will see a white building after phoenix insurance and go up.

Most of the girls I know from other MP, had a nice session with 3. Made my day.

Before the one opposite telecom is not worth.

CheersWent to have a look yesterday. I saw 2 white buildings. On left its someones house. I went up the red stairs. There was a lady sweeping with a small child. Made my excuses and left. Didn't try the one on the right as it looked like an office. So basically the alley between the total and the phoenix building how far do I walk and which building is it in.

FfwdGuy81
04-16-15, 05:44
Went to have a look yesterday. I saw 2 white buildings. On left its someones house. I went up the red stairs. There was a lady sweeping with a small child. Made my excuses and left. Didn't try the one on the right as it looked like an office. So basically the alley between the total and the phoenix building how far do I walk and which building is it in.HardJonny,

You will see a round white building in the end of the all with a spiral stair its on the fisrt floor with white aluminium gate. Went there yesterday all good massage, the rest is optional and negotiable.

Let me know, its not the stairs after the insurance.

Good punting.

VanDerSar1
04-16-15, 06:39
As mentioned earlier, there's a new MP near total filling station. Some clarifications for FFwdguy and others.

1. It was clearly mentioned that there is a phoenix insurance building near to it.

2. From Rose Hill to 4 Bornes, the MP is found near the FIRST Total filling Station on the right side. Because there is another total filling station some 200 meters further.

So, it means that if you are coming from 4 Bornes, the MP is near the second total filling station and it is on the left side of the road obviously.

Hope these clarifications help and don't hesitate to ask for more info.

BTW Ffwdguy, you tried 3 girls at one go or you went on three different occasions?

Idumbam
04-16-15, 10:16
HI brothers, was in rose hill today and pay a visit to that MP. It is found in the impasse just after the total filling station moving towards R-hill. Do not go in the first WHITE house with a big brown gate. MOVE SOME 10 METRES, Turn on your left at phoenix insurance in between the brick wall and some office. Go straight towards a White House you will see a board on which it is writtten "SPUNK co ltd" , open the white aluminium door on your left, there is a brown spiral stairs cases move up you won't miss it. Inside I met Rosa a vey beautiful lady. But she said she does not offer xtra. massage rs700 for 1 HR. But the other girls do offer xtras ther were I saw only three girls 2 below average and one thin and fair skin hindu girl and two other girls were out for the time. The place seems quite clean. Will go for the service next time.

BvMike
04-16-15, 18:34
Guys,

Please avoid all the street walkers next to Sik Yuen or thereabouts in Quatre-Bornes. They run a big scam and only there to extort money. Once in your car, there are no way to make them leave unless you pay them a hefty price. Avoid at all cost!

Idumbam
04-18-15, 11:37
Hi brothers. Was at flic en flac yesterday. Have a good fuck with Justice. After the closure of Heathersett at Albion, Justice, Priya and two other girls are renting a bungalow at Flic en Flac 200 metres after Manisha Hotel on the left, but, SHE WILL VACATE THE PLACE in the future wiil keep you inform. By the way Sweety also is renting a bungalow with some girls at Flic en Flac ... near Spar ... but do not know the exact location ..

UsherMan
04-22-15, 11:45
Hello guys,

Any suggestion for MP in the north?

NicoM
04-22-15, 14:33
There was a girl (20 ish) at Edith Cavell I loved to have sex with. She used to dye part of her hair red and has a golden tooth. Anyone knows where she is now?

And BTW would you know anyone doing anal rimming?Edith Cavell MP is closed now? I cannot see any signboard anymore.

Daredevil007
04-24-15, 02:07
Hello,

I'm new here and never visited a MP before. I was wondering where is the best place to go right now and where are the most beautiful girls?

Thank you.

LuckyFuck009
04-24-15, 08:36
Hello,

I'm new here and never visited a MP before. I was wondering where is the best place to go right now and where are the most beautiful girls?

Thank you.Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui is almost directly opposite to Hibiscus hotel in Pereybere. There is a big sign on the main road. Enter the smaller road and the MP is less 20 m from there. Easy to find.

Go there after 13:00 during weekdays and in the morning for weekends. One of the best MP in Mauritius.

Happy mongering.

VanDerSar1
04-26-15, 10:00
Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui is almost directly opposite to Hibiscus hotel in Pereybere. There is a big sign on the main road. Enter the smaller road and the MP is less 20 m from there. Easy to find.

Go there after 13:00 during weekdays and in the morning for weekends. One of the best MP in Mauritius.

Happy mongering.Could you please provide more info about the name of the girls there, their ratings in terms of body (tits, ass, pussy)?

Thanks

Kkris
04-28-15, 19:53
Hi,

Where are Sunsations and Reine de Beaute situated?

Went to Sunsations twice last month. The place may be dark and tiny but if you are lucky you can get some girls there. Fucked a very cute fair skin creole girl there. She was 20. Very nice.

Also had an amazing fuck with a young Indian girl at Reine the beute. Face 6/10. Body 8/10. But young not those fat mothers you usually get.

Also could not find excel opposite telecom rhill. Where is it?

Thanks

Kavish
05-03-15, 16:28
Hi brothers. Was at flic en flac yesterday. Have a good fuck with Justice. After the closure of Heathersett at Albion, Justice, Priya and two other girls are renting a bungalow at Flic en Flac 200 metres after Manisha Hotel on the left, but, SHE WILL VACATE THE PLACE in the future wiil keep you inform. By the way Sweety also is renting a bungalow with some girls at Flic en Flac ... near Spar ... but do not know the exact location ..Man can you please give me the exact location. I've always heard about justice but didn't have that chance. If you can help please.

Thanks a lot in advance.

LuckyFuck009
05-03-15, 18:54
Hi,

Where are Sunsations and Reine de Beauté situated?GPS Coordinates of Reine de Beauté Beauty Care: -20.244715, 57.473139.

BTW Queen Street is also known as S. Soopramanien Street.

Well guys to those who want to know the whereabouts of some MP's in Rose-Hill, here are some precise details. Well when you reach Rose-Hill, the post office at bus terminus will be on your left and opposite to it is the Barclays bank. So take this road, on first crossroad is Hassamal Shopping Centre keep on going straight cross the second crossroad on your right is a bakery as clue then you reach the main road keep on going ahead till you find a tyre workshop on your left. From there you look on your right there is a building on which is written MOTO something and megg pizzeria, so Sunsation and reine de beaute beauty parlour is in the same building need only to take the corridor.

From the tyre workshop if you keep on going ahead and turn left on first crossroad, walk a little till the cossroad ther is Anshinee MP its easy as the girls keep on looking for males from the balcony they themselves call guys for massage.By courtesy of Don Juan 397.

The above directions is the most precise and clear to go to Reine de Beauté Beauty Care. Thanks a lot Don Juan 397, I used your directions a few months ago to get there.

Happy mongering,

Friends

LuckyFuck009
05-03-15, 19:07
Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui is almost directly opposite to Hibiscus hotel in Pereybere. There is a big sign on the main road. Enter the smaller road and the MP is less 20 m from there. Easy to find.

Happy mongering.
Could you please provide more info about the name of the girls there, their ratings in terms of body (tits, ass, pussy)?

ThanksDear VanDerSar1,

I have not been in Mauritius for some months, what I can say is this MP worth a visit since the girls are much above average. If anyone has visited this MP recently, please report.

Stay away from "Body Lounge" (Bain de Boeuf) since it is a total rip-off, only the warm welcome at the reception is OK but the service is zero.

Happy mongering.

DavidAlva
05-08-15, 05:58
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any MP' or escorts in the Bel Ombré/ Savanne area of Mauritius?

Everything seems to be pretty much based in Port Louis.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Member #4485
05-08-15, 16:02
Hi all,

I heard that there are new girls at Azurev now. Has anyone been there lately and can tell us about the level of service there?

Thanks

Randy Mike
05-12-15, 06:54
Saw and advert in this Sundays l'express for a "newly opened" MP in Triolet. Has anyone tried this or know about it?

KeepItBurnin
05-12-15, 11:52
Is there any place better than edith cavell in port louis?

DesiBoyz
05-13-15, 06:21
Hello everyone.

Yes. Anya in Curepipe is no longer operational. Dropped by last week. Found the door closed and premises vacant.

Same thing for the one which was found near St Jean church. One of the best, according to me. Last heard they had moved to QB Bt now seems that they have shifted elsewhere again.

Also, there used to be a Muslim gal Saira at La Porte Glacee Eau Coulee. Ordinary face but greatest body in the business...

Anyone has any info?

Thanks guys.

P.S.: don't you guys feel like the mongering field is not what it used to be compared to 3-4 ,years ago?

FfwdGuy81
05-14-15, 09:16
Hello everyone.

Yes. Anya in Curepipe is no longer operational. Dropped by last week. Found the door closed and premises vacant.

Same thing for the one which was found near St Jean church. One of the best, according to me. Last heard they had moved to QB Bt now seems that they have shifted elsewhere again.

Also, there used to be a Muslim gal Saira at La Porte Glacee Eau Coulee. Ordinary face but greatest body in the business...

Anyone has any info?

Thanks guys.

P.S.: don't you guys feel like the mongering field is not what it used to be compared to 3-4 ,years ago?Hi Desiboy,

The St Jean one known as Tulip today move to QB ages ago near bushel ave, now is located near Total station in direction from QB to RHill, just after the gas station turn left in the small alley go till the end you will see a small round storey building. Go up first floor in the metal stair, white aluminium door there you are.

The eau coulee one I never heard of.

Good punting.

FfwdGuy81
05-15-15, 05:46
Hi,

Where are Sunsations and Reine de Beaute situated?Hi,

Its located on Queen street near bonanza.

You will see a tire shop.

Take Shana nice late 20 and has a body like Anissa Kate french porn star.

All the best.

Daredevil007
05-15-15, 21:38
Hey guys,

Please share your experience. I heard about a girl called Shaina and I wanted to know about the beautiful girls in this business. It would be nice if you guys could tell me the most beautiful girl you met.

Thanks

MyAm93
05-16-15, 13:36
Hello everyone,

The thread seems a little bit on the down these days. Time for a little sharing. Mongering for me has always been in rose hill and the whereabouts.

Saint Jean.

Visited countless times and never disappointed. Was been relocated in Quatre Bornes for sometime, I went there once, service was so-so. Reading the recent posts I notice the new MP being mentionned near Phoenix Insurance is the same Saint Jean MP / Tulip SPA.

Beauty Touch Soul.

Quite easy to locate, take the bazar road and go straight. There is a sign indicating the place. Since relocation of Saint Jean Beauty Touch Soul became my new spot. It is not much of a classy sort, but it offers quite decent service if you know how to choose your girl. While visiting, I regularly chose Karuna, dark skinned late 20's. GFE was good. She was in for almost anything. There is another girl; fair skinned with coloured eyes (I don't quite remember the colour blue or green). She also offered good service with quite the pair of boobs. The slight negative aspect of Beauty touch is that its bathroom is not located within the cabin.

The One Opposite Beauty Touch.

Never go there. Went once. Dirty and lousy.

Reine de beaute.

For those still wondering the location of RDB. It is quite near Beauty Touch Soul. From BTS you continue straight till the cross roads and turn on the right. You turn on the right again, you will see a moto cycle shop. A previous post explained this quite well and I was able to find it quite easily. Went there twice and is one of the best I know. First time with Samantha, nice looking creole girl. Asked for GFE but none was on offer. Opted for a BJ. She's got amazing legs and beautiful calves (for those who like these features like). BJ was good and you get to fondle a little bit here and there.

Second time, I chose Kate. Took 1 hour jacuzzi and BJ. First time Jacuzzi 700 for an hour. It was my birthday nothing too expensive. Kate is fair skinned, chinese facial traits, easy to talk to. Boobs are a little bit on the saggy side but no complaints. Jacuzzi requires 300 additional to the girl for 'accompagnement'. FS was quoted at 1200 or 1500 I do not quite remember and BJ at 800. Jacuzzi was quite the experience. If you are polite and well mannered you might end up with a little bit of GFE. Kissing still not agreed to though. Kate dropped a little bit of info on the other girls working there. Stating that the hindu girls did FS without protection. So beware guys.

Sunsations.

Never visited.

Could any one provide any information of interest on the MP near Phoenix insurance, are there girls that were working at Saint Jean? When I visited tulip Spa in quatre bornes, I did not see many familiar faces.

Also reviews on Sunsations would also be appreciated. How is it inside the cabins and how are the girls?

Also any information about MPs operating in the Curepipe region would be great.

Happy Mongering.

MyAm93
05-16-15, 14:34
Hello fellow mongers.

Mongering has always been in the whereabouts of rose hill for me. I thought of sharing a little piece of what I know.

Saint Jean.

The best I have known so far. Visited countless times and was never disappointed. The place always had new and very beautiful women. Had FS and even anal there. Was closed down due to the place's rental period having reached an end. Relocated in the vicinity of Central Supermaket. From recent posts I understand that the place was relocated again to Rose Hill near Phoenix insurance building. Could anyone provide reports on the place? Like are the girls there the same as those who were working in the first MP?

Reine de beaute.

Directions are provided by Don Juan 397 in a previous post and is reproduced here for those who do not know the location.

"Reine De Beaute and Sunsation are in the same building. So from bus terminus take the road opposite to the post office go straight, you will come across Hassamal shopping centre keep going there is a bakery keep going ahead till the crossroad. On your left is the school move further straight till you find a workshop where they repair wheels something like this. The building is on the right, there is a bike spare parts shop there. You will see Sunsation beauty parlour on the board. Reine de beaute is in the same corridor. ".

Went there twice. First time with Samantha. Nice athletic body type. Legs you would want to bury your face between and calves just as perfect. I kinda dig those features. She is a nice woman overall with curvy parts right where they should be. A little bit on the average size on boobs. Went for a BJ and had opportunity to fondle here and there during the act. BJ was at 800 if I am not mistaken.

Second time I chose Kate. Went for Jacuzzi and blow job. If my memory serves me right, Jacuzzi for an hour was quoted at 700.300 additional was required for 'accompagnement'. And 800 for BJ. Kate is a nice fair skinned creole, with Chinese facial traits. She has a nice body overall and the BJ was good. No complaints and will definitely try her again.

The positive point of RDB is that is I neat and clean. Alos you can wash yourself before and after. Both times I asked if kissing was allowed and was politely turned down. Also Kate dropped in a little bit of information, stating that the Hindu girls working in the MP apparently did FS without protection so beware guys.

Sunsations.

Never went.

Beauty Touch Soul.

After the relocation of Saint Jean MP, I visited this one regularly. You only need to walk the bazar road straight until you find the sign. It is located after the kovil / temple (I do not know the difference) found in the same road. The place is less tidy than RDB but I never minded. At first I tried different girls before hitting my jackpot. Karuna (no longer there), dark skinned and not much of a stunner, but is quite ready to GFE. I chose her almost every time. The girls there are not really stunners, but you can get quite the stuff if you know how to work your way.

Could anyone please buffer the reports on the new MP (Saint Jean MP apparently) near Phoenix insurance in rose hill? Most precisely are the girls there the same as those who were working in Saint Jean MP at the start. I intend to visit this week, but any report prior to that would be helpful.

Any reports on Sunsations as well would be welcomed. The neatness of the cabins and the number of girls present during the day.

I think that having a post which regroups all the things to know would be of great help. I ll be keeping this, any addition you would like to make post in the thread and I will add it.

Finally are there any MPS operating in the Curepipe region or Rose Hill region that I have not mentioned.

Manfield04
05-16-15, 19:33
I guess any MP will have girls better than those found at Edith Cavell Street MP.

I visited this place on Friday 8 May. I was, at first, introduced to three girls. All were short and fat. I overheard the owner, asking to charge Rs 400 for 30 minutes while on phone they had informed that there was a promotion: a 30 minute massage was only at Rs 300.

I declined their offer and was leaving when they called another 2 girls who were taller and of fair complexion but as fat as the first girls.

They requested me to try their services at Rs 300 for 30 minutes since I was already there but I declined and left.

Is there any place better than edith cavell in port louis?

Manfield04
05-16-15, 19:48
Visited the MP in Room 78 in George Town building last Sunday. After waiting for about 10 minutes near the door, one girl appeared and told me that she is already busy and requested me to come after 20 minutes. I think her name is Julie, thin and tall.

I left the place and headed to Indra Beauty Parlour beside KFC. Both MPs belongs to the same owner.

One girl was at the counter. She greeted with a nice smile and told me that there was only one girl available. Her name was Melanie. She is a slim and dark Creole girl. She told me she was 18 years old but looks 16 or may be 17 years old.

I took a one hour massage for Rs 600. I was taken to a Cabin on the first floor. The massage was crappy. She does not have any skills. She kept on asking what I would like to have. She informed that a HJ was Rs 600, BJ was Rs 800 and FS was Rs 1200. I told her I will decide later.

She was wearing some legging. I told to remove it as it would get stain of oil. She complied. After about 20 minutes she started again to pester for services. I told her that I will her Rs 500 for BJ, either take it or leave it. She said she cannot agree. I said that the MPs in Rose Hill charge only this amount. She left the room for a while and came back. She agreed and removed her bra showing her perky boobs. She did a fairly good BJ and I came in her mouth.

At the counter I told the receptionist about the poor massage skills of Melanie and that she needed to improve otherwise no-one would repeat her. She agreed and I left.

JamesWatson31
05-17-15, 07:41
Thanks for the report Manfield.

These places are both horrible, dirty and the service terrible and overpriced for what they give.

600 for a bad massage and 500 for a bad BJ. Not worth it at half these prices.

Visited the MP in Room 78 in George Town building last Sunday. After waiting for about 10 minutes near the door, one girl appeared and told me that she is already busy and requested me to come after 20 minutes. I think her name is Julie, thin and tall.

I left the place and headed to Indra Beauty Parlour beside KFC. Both MPs belongs to the same owner.

One girl was at the counter. She greeted with a nice smile and told me that there was only one girl available. Her name was Melanie. She is a slim and dark Creole girl. She told me she was 18 years old but looks 16 or may be 17 years old.

I took a one hour massage for Rs 600. I was taken to a Cabin on the first floor. The massage was crappy. She does not have any skills. She kept on asking what I would like to have. She informed that a HJ was Rs 600, BJ was Rs 800 and FS was Rs 1200. I told her I will decide later.

She was wearing some legging. I told to remove it as it would get stain of oil. She complied. After about 20 minutes she started again to pester for services. I told her that I will her Rs 500 for BJ, either take it or leave it. She said she cannot agree. I said that the MPs in Rose Hill charge only this amount. She left the room for a while and came back. She agreed and removed her bra showing her perky boobs. She did a fairly good BJ and I came in her mouth.

At the counter I told the receptionist about the poor massage skills of Melanie and that she needed to improve otherwise no-one would repeat her. She agreed and I left.

MyAm93
05-17-15, 12:43
Visited the MP in Room 78 in George Town building last Sunday. After waiting for about 10 minutes near the door, one girl appeared and told me that she is already busy and requested me to come after 20 minutes. I think her name is Julie, thin and tall.Any directions to George Town Building please?

Also how things are done there? Does it operate like a normal MP? Like you pay for massage and then extras negotiated inside?

I got a call from Shenaz sometime back, know her from the time she worked at Saint Jean. She told me there was a place in Quatre Bornes (near Barclays) owned by man and apparently had beds available. Shenaz is quite hungry for money, and I am reluctant to go there. Is that place the same as the George Town Building you mentioned? Are there any good girls there?

JamesWatson31
05-18-15, 10:03
I just went to have a look at the MP at room 78 George town.

Horrible. 4 older women asking me to come in for a 'massage'.

I was quoted 600 for 1 hour massage but I said no and left.

15 Minutes with these type of girls is more than enough and they would need to pay me!

Not recommended.

Sasha Leroy
05-20-15, 16:38
Hi,

Must admit it was the best massage I have ever had in the north.

Go to Bodylounge in Baie Boeuf and try the S African. Nice experience.

KeepItBurnin
05-21-15, 22:27
I said: Is there any place better than edith cavell in port louis?

The keyword being Port- Louis. I don't know any other. Would you tell me if there is something else worth the try there?

VanDerSar1
05-23-15, 16:54
Heard that the Heaserthett guest house in Albion is relocated in Flic en Flac. Any info and directions please?

MadMax2015
05-24-15, 15:53
Hi People,

Some reviews:

George Town room 78 quatre bornes.

This place should not be visited. Horrible. Fatty. Uggly. Not Clean. Shower is not in same room.

Price for room is Standard. Rs 600/ HR. Rs 400/30 min.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Massage Parlour opposite state bank quatre bornes.

Room is small. No shower. Ugly ladies.

Azurev Pereybere.

Room is ok. Clean place.

Price for room is Standard. Rs 600/ HR. Rs 400/30 min. Ac and music in cabin.

Girls are ok. Some are average and others not worth at all.

They had a special 4 hands at Rs 800.

Rs 1500 for FS. They are hungry for cash.

Behind LE Tandoor indian restaurant Grand Bay (near coast guard).

Room is not that clean. PLace is not that clean.

Ladies are perfect. Nice and slim. Tons of makeup in their faces.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Max Plaza. Opposite Pereybere Public beach. In the building where there is missippi.

Place is ok. Rs 800 for 1 HR / Shower in cabin.

Ladies are 50/50. Depends on your day / your luck.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Body Lounge. Bain Boeuf.

Place is clean. Shower and ac and music in cabin.

Rs 600/30 min. Rs 900/ HR Rs 1200/1 hr30.

Rs 1200 for FS.

St Jean one was relocated in Qbornes near central super market. Then now it moved to rose hill near the total station.

Think I will need to visit the new one in Rose Hill.

MadMax2015
05-24-15, 15:54
I agree, not bad there.

Hi,

Go to Bodylounge in Baie Boeuf and try the S African. Nice experience.

KeepItBurnin
05-25-15, 11:21
What about her looks?

Hi,

Go to Bodylounge in Baie Boeuf and try the S African. Nice experience..

Idumbam
05-25-15, 19:03
Heard that the Heaserthett guest house in Albion is relocated in Flic en Flac. Any info and directions please?Just after manisha hotel, turn on the left in crecerel street, then turn on the right in toutereaux street, move some 300 metres straight ahead, it is found in a one white duplex storey bungalow on your left, but there is no sign board. Justice and some girls are there. But for Sweety, she is also at F lic en flac but I don't know the location.

Pbb33
05-27-15, 10:17
Just after manisha hotel, turn on the left in crecerel street, then turn on the right in toutereaux street, move some 300 metres straight ahead, it is found in a one white duplex storey bungalow on your left, but there is no sign board. Justice and some girls are there. But for Sweety, she is also at F lic en flac but I don't know the location.Is ther more MP nearby flic en flac.

Barney69
05-27-15, 11:10
Hi,

Go to Bodylounge in Baie Boeuf and try the S African. Nice experience.Hi Thanks for update. Please provide an update and rating on the south african.

Kingsman
05-27-15, 23:05
Hi,

Does anyone know of good places where I can get girls to have sex?

I know a beautiful girl married, she's sexy with big ass and fair skin.

If anyone helps me, I can tell where to find her.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

KeepItBurnin
05-29-15, 23:49
Any other place in port louis except edith cavell?

Kkris
05-31-15, 14:17
Hi,

If anyone helps me, I can tell where to find her.Can help you, but how to contact you if you don't have PM. We cannot exchange details in the public forum as per site rules.

Stifler007
06-02-15, 19:23
Hi,

If anyone helps me, I can tell where to find her.

Joe84
06-02-15, 22:19
Any other place in port louis except edith cavell?Where Is the massage parlour in Edith Cavell? And Dors anyone know about one in st Pierre / Moka?

Thanks

LadyzKiller
06-07-15, 08:58
Hello buddies,

I went to the MP located near the phoenix insurance in Rose Hill on Saturday morning (it was about 10:30), but it was closed. Has it already closed down or it was too early?

I did open the white aluminium door and goes up through the spiral staircase, there was another aluminium door, I knocked several times but no answer.

Note that "Tulip Spa" was written on the door.

Kind someone please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Mcr1908
06-08-15, 07:36
Hi all,

Has anyone recently visited the MP behind LE Tandoor that can give a review about the girls.

Cheers

KingsMan9
06-08-15, 23:52
Can help you, but how to contact you if you don't have PM. We cannot exchange details in the public forum as per site rules.Yeah ken Kenshiro you know where to find.

Etinossaj
06-10-15, 21:55
Hi,

If anyone helps me, I can tell where to find her.Dude,

I can't contact you, if you don't have a subscription here. I won't be able to PM you.

ZoliGarcon
06-11-15, 13:14
Hi guys,

Anyone knows of websites where I can get Mauritian porn movies. I know of the ones on xhamster, youporn, xvideos. But need more variety. Please let me know.

Fred88
06-16-15, 14:30
Any updates on where to go to meet girls / find good MP in Flic en Flacq. Or even better contact numbers?

DrakeGuy1503
06-18-15, 20:04
Anyone know about any place in Pte aux Cannoniers?

DesiBoyz
06-24-15, 06:20
Hi guys. Those who have been to the MP in Rosehill close to Phoenix insurance, is it the same which was operating above St Jean clinic?

How are the girls there?

Any info will be very appreciated. Thanks guys.

VanDerSar1
06-24-15, 18:19
Hi guys. Those who have been to the MP in Rosehill close to Phoenix insurance, is it the same which was operating above St Jean clinic?

How are the girls there?

Any info will be very appreciated. Thanks guys.Yes, it is the same that was operating, but with a new team of girls. Even the mamasan is not there. Girls are slightly above average.

Gabon1100
06-27-15, 12:15
I've been mongering for a few months now and the only place I'be enjoyed is Elle et lui.

It's quite overpriced but service is good and girls are nice.

Been with those PPZ:

Amelia:

Great person with nice body. Nice to talk to and great service. She got nice boobs and ass overall. Even asked her if she squat cause her ass is real hard. Overall 7.5/10.

Katrina:

I'll think it's better to avoid. Did t really enjoy myself as she is cold and it would be a really bad experience to go with her. Her body is nice not to be mistaken but attitude zero! Cause of that I think I'll give her 3/10.

I would like to experience justice as I've seen great reviews of her here. Help guys!

Also, I'm allergic to latex and I'm going to be out of stock for non latex condom soon. Where can I get latex free condoms if any of you know please?

Thanks

Manfield04
06-27-15, 18:45
You may be right about Katrina. I phoned her recently to avail of her services but I didn't like her arrogance and tone on the phone. She may be good looking but what's the use of it if the attitude is bad.

Katrina:

I'll think it's better to avoid. Did t really enjoy myself as she is cold and it would be a really bad experience to go with her. Her body is nice not to be mistaken but attitude zero! Cause of that I think I'll give her 3/10.

HappyJohny
06-28-15, 16:23
Hi mongers,

Two weeks back have been to the MP near Tandoor.

Place is really small sme thing similar to one in Rosehill.

Barely a partition between the room and can hear all around. Not my type.

Choose one girl slim at reception but girl was not able to give full service so went for two girls. But not worth girls young and yes with tons of makeup but service not worth.

Spend 2200 for to girls but not worth money.

Will only go the girl at reception but for sure alone.

Cheap on pocket for sure.

Cheers

Gabon1100
06-28-15, 19:13
You may be right about Katrina. I phoned her recently to avail of her services but I didn't like her arrogance and tone on the phone. She may be good looking but what's the use of it if the attitude is bad.Yeah shame. Would have been one of the best in the business!

Idumbam
06-30-15, 18:08
Hi mongers,

Two weeks back have been to the MP near Tandoor.

Place is really small sme thing similar to one in Rosehill.

Barely a partition between the room and can hear all around. Not my type.

Choose one girl slim at reception but girl was not able to give full service so went for two girls. But not worth girls young and yes with tons of makeup but service not worth.

Spend 2200 for to girls but not worth money.

Will only go the girl at reception but for sure alone.

Cheap on pocket for sure.

CheersHi mate, can you please explain where is this MP found, in which town or village is it situated? Thanks Happy Johnny.

Manfield04
06-30-15, 18:32
It seems that you are either new to this forum or Mauritius or lazy to read older posts of this forum.

LE Tandoor is a traditional Indian restaurant located in Grand Bay. It has a website which you can consult also. The MP referred to is found in the same compound as the restaurant. This MP has been reviewed many times in the past. RTFF.

Hi mate, can you please explain where is this MP found, in which town or village is it situated? Thanks Happy Johnny.

Gabon1100
06-30-15, 19:08
Just after manisha hotel, turn on the left in crecerel street, then turn on the right in toutereaux street, move some 300 metres straight ahead, it is found in a one white duplex storey bungalow on your left, but there is no sign board. Justice and some girls are there. But for Sweety, she is also at F lic en flac but I don't know the location.Hey mate,

I went there today to look around but I found the bungalow and all but how do I do to go in?

Is there a contact number or something?

Thanks

DrakeGuy1503
06-30-15, 19:21
Went and visited MP behind LE Tandoor resto in Gbay. Had Laila. She is nice and tight. There is another one who is good too but could not get her as she was booked. Would try her as well. Place is not that clean and yes, as previous post about this MP, not a lot of space between rooms, just a board of plywood.

Would visit again for Laila and to try her coworker again.

ElephantManWom
07-06-15, 09:58
Hey mongers,

Can someone please tell me where I can find.

(1) Mauritian white girls.

(2)"White girls", preferably non Mauritian Girls (White, blonde).

In massage parlours or working as escort girls in Mauritius.

P.S: I know one girl at Elle et Lui, "Katrina", I remember her working at Ritz Club when it was at Baie du Tombeau years ago.

Barney69
07-07-15, 11:21
Hey mongers,

Can someone please tell me where I can find.

(1) Mauritian white girls.

(2)"White girls", preferably non Mauritian Girls (White, blonde).

In massage parlours or working as escort girls in Mauritius.

P.S: I know one girl at Elle et Lui, "Katrina", I remember her working at Ritz Club when it was at Baie du Tombeau years ago.Hi I don't think there's real white girls in the business here in mauritius. Katrina has fair skin but is not white. Me too I'm looking for real white / foreigners.

Has anyone tried zoya spa in flic en flac?

DrakeGuy1503
07-08-15, 10:46
Both are great! Sheereen said she used to work in a MP in Curepipe.

Again, this MP is located behind Tandoor restaurant in Grandbay.

Kkris
07-08-15, 19:57
Is 3 k / h too high?

JamesWatson31
07-09-15, 11:07
Is 3 k / h too high?Er yes! By about 2 k. .

Mcr1908
07-09-15, 19:41
Hey Drake guy,

What are the rates at the MP behind LE Tandoor?

Went and visited MP behind LE Tandoor resto in Gbay. Had Laila. She is nice and tight. There is another one who is good too but could not get her as she was booked. Would try her as well. Place is not that clean and yes, as previous post about this MP, not a lot of space between rooms, just a board of plywood.

Would visit again for Laila and to try her coworker again.

Kkris
07-10-15, 04:31
This surpasses MP level by far I'm told. Only personal pick-up and return type.

I am yet to try but I agree the price is a major hurdle specially if one is looking for a regular option.

Er yes! By about 2 k. .

Goshawk
07-10-15, 14:55
This Mauritius forum seems to be the saddest of all African forums. Even though it has the most entries in all the Southern Africa folder nearly all entries concern Massage parlors. . Is there nothing else than Massage Parlors in that place? Or is this forum frequented only by guys who are fixated on MP's?

Just wondering - - -.

Idumbam
07-11-15, 09:30
This Mauritius forum seems to be the saddest of all African forums. Even though it has the most entries in all the Southern Africa folder nearly all entries concern Massage parlors. . Is there nothing else than Massage Parlors in that place? Or is this forum frequented only by guys who are fixated on MP's?

Just wondering - - -.Hi mate. Prostitution and bordello is illegal in Mauritius. It is punishable by law. Many persons were fined or imprisoned for such activities. Your can find some girls at night club like LE rocher. But most of the MP in mauritius offer FS, BJ, HJ except good massages. The MP is a diguised bordello, where rather cheap sex is available with below average and average girls.

Ripple67
07-13-15, 11:52
I know this is off topic but does anyone have any info on nearby a areéunion I have done a thread search for the site, looked 'other parts' in France and still turned up nothing. It seems to have a highly divers population which could providea wude range of options.

Look fowward to hearing anything if anyone knows.

Thanks.

Ripple.

Kkris
07-13-15, 20:24
There's a site where you can find them and email them freely. Sometimes they visit here too and if you are aware of timing, then it's possible to meet.

Just search for escort reunion and go for celixxxx site.

I know this is off topic but does anyone have any info on nearby a areunion I have done a thread search for the site, looked 'other parts' in France and still turned up nothing. It seems to have a highly divers population which could providea wude range of options.

Look fowward to hearing anything if anyone knows.

Thanks.

Ripple.

MyAm93
07-14-15, 18:12
Sometime back I visited 3 MPs in Rose Hill. Having in mind a nice session with jacuzzi and stuff, I set off toward the relocated Tulip spa near phoenix insurance. Easy to find thanks to the clear directions provided why fellow members. Unfortunately no jacuzzi available and also only 2 girls at the counter. There were men working on electric connections inside. Did not bother and decided to hit RDB.

I chose Samantha there. As I described in another post Samantha is quite a beauty with some skills. But conversation wise, its quite awkward and she did not make and efforts whatsoever to keep it lively. Though she is a beauty, overall I would give her a 5. Got a blowjob and jacuzzi session there and left.

Still feeling horny, I decided to visit Beauty Touch soul. I was quite low on cash. But went nonetheless. Chose a skinny creole girl. Once inside I negotiated what I could for 600, she agreed for a BJ with kissing and fingering. When the BJ time came, she went in deep, sucked quite well and appeared earnest in her efforts. It was the 2nd time in less than an hour I was getting wanked, I was hard but no way near getting off. What hit me was that, in any MP I hit before girls would get bored of sucking after some minutes and start doing a handjob to get done with you. She did it for a whole 15 minutes. I loved it. Though not a beauty she has an appreciable body and I definitely rate her at 7. To choose between Samantha and her, il ny a pas photos.

Noticed that a new MP in Curepipe is open. Petites annonces 'Sante bien etre' this last week / Curepipe road it said. Any reviews on location and action would be appreciated.

DesiBoyz
07-15-15, 05:59
Thanks bro. Are Karen and Sephora still there? At about Laura? At St Jean I was never disappointed. New girls wud turn up every month along with the regulars. Even got to fuck amateur housewives and Malagasy girls.

How's z situation now?

Kkris
07-15-15, 10:57
BTW, there are a few from Reunion in Mauritius right now. However they are more the escort pick up type for 4 k / h.

There are local for 1. 5 k / h too (you also need to pick them up).

Anyway, for additional info, PM.

There's a site where you can find them and email them freely. Sometimes they visit here too and if you are aware of timing, then it's possible to meet.

Just search for escort reunion and go for celixxxx site.

MyAm93
07-15-15, 11:02
When I went it was a little over a month ago, the girls I saw that day were none of the regulars (No Sephora or Karen). I dunno if the situation has changed by now.

Yeah I totally know what you are talking about:3.

I tried sephora and loved it, a Malagasy girl as well (Skinny and horny as hell might be the same girl you are talking about). Amateur Housewives however, I never had the luck.

St Jean was the best. I still am looking for a regular spot. Any suggestions as to where I could go and not be disappointed?

Idumbam
07-15-15, 19:06
Thanks bro. Are Karen and Sephora still there? At about Laura? At St Jean I was never disappointed. New girls wud turn up every month along with the regulars. Even got to fuck amateur housewives and Malagasy girls.

How's z situation now?Hi bro. By the way Laura the girl with big boobs and big ass is no more I the business, heard that she got married. Good luck laura and to the lucky guy.

VanDerSar1
07-20-15, 16:18
That's really bad news, for me. One of the best asses I have ever seen in the business. There's no one like her currently.

Shron
07-21-15, 07:53
Dear friends at Marutitius!!

I am planning to visit there during fist week of October. May I request you to advise neon the girl friendly hotel or resort?

Also the area to be in for night action.

Regards.

Shron.

Idumbam
07-21-15, 10:26
Hi mates, it seems that sodnac MP is closed. Was passing by the hillcrest street today, noticed that there is no sign board and no curtains at the windows. If anyone could confirm and notify to us if it has already been relocated in some other place. Thanks mates.

JamesWatson31
07-22-15, 08:15
Dear friends at Marutitius!!

I am planning to visit there during fist week of October. May I request you to advise neon the girl friendly hotel or resort?

Also the area to be in for night action.

Regards.

Shron.I have sent you a PM.

Sasha Leroy
07-23-15, 05:21
Hi Thanks for update. Please provide an update and rating on the south african.She is still in Mauritius and still doing well.

Sensual massage and happy ending.

Looks like an Indian origin.

Must try.

8/10.

Wolf9090
07-24-15, 06:48
She is still in Mauritius and still doing well.

Sensual massage and happy ending.

Looks like an Indian origin.

Must try.

8/10.Please share address / contact details.

Wolf9090
07-24-15, 06:52
Any activity in the south and curepipe.

Please share details and contact.

Jearamedc
07-25-15, 18:11
Please PM me if any contacts available in Mauritius beside MP's, I will be here for 2 weeks.

Thanks

The Man Sam
07-28-15, 11:53
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm back in Mauritius. I went to Edith Cavell MP today and it was awful. The prices they quoted were okay but the girls looked so bad I decided it would be better to go home and do it myself.

My question is. Does anyone know any other place in or near Port Louis? I've tried going 20-30 pages back and using the search function, but I'm not getting anything.

JamesWatson31
07-29-15, 11:45
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm back in Mauritius. I went to Edith Cavell MP today and it was awful. The prices they quoted were okay but the girls looked so bad I decided it would be better to go home and do it myself.

My question is. Does anyone know any other place in or near Port Louis? I've tried going 20-30 pages back and using the search function, but I'm not getting anything."I decided it would be better to go home and do it myself. " Great comment brother. Totally correct.

Idumbam
07-29-15, 12:10
Hi fellow mongers. Great news, sodnac MP has been relocated in Palma road. Shaina, kate, kelly, veronique and others are back in business. Bon appetit mates.

WorkHarder
07-30-15, 10:51
Hi fellow mongers. Great news, sodnac MP has been relocated in Palma road. Shaina, kate, kelly, veronique and others are back in business. Bon appetit mates.Can you tell where exactly the sodnac MP is located.

WorkHarder
07-30-15, 10:57
Hi fellow mongers. Great news, sodnac MP has been relocated in Palma road. Shaina, kate, kelly, veronique and others are back in business. Bon appetit mates.Exact location of sodnac MP in Palma road.

CKoolGuy
08-01-15, 18:34
Try Elle et Lui, they are not as good as before, but better be there than elsewhere!

Dude,

I can't contact you, if you don't have a subscription here. I won't be able to PM you.

CKoolGuy
08-01-15, 19:06
Stifler007,

You can get in MP, and through contacts. Both are good. If you are on networks, I can help you fully. So please do me a favour. Let's get connected!

Few info. Grand Baie. There is a place, the girl has her website too. Whatever you want. She satisfies you.

Rose Hill. I know Emma, Isabelle, Samia, etc. I have all the numbers but impossible to give on here.

Vacaos. La Marie (baba's pub) - go during daytime and special nights. You need to check with them to know the special nights.

Many more.

Dude,

Idumbam
08-02-15, 07:22
Stifler007,

You can get in MP, and through contacts. Both are good. If you are on networks, I can help you fully. So please do me a favour. Let's get connected!

Few info. Grand Baie. There is a place, the girl has her website too. Whatever you want. She satisfies you.

Rose Hill. I know Emma, Isabelle, Samia, etc. I have all the numbers but impossible to give on here.

Vacaos. La Marie (baba's pub) - go during daytime and special nights. You need to check with them to know the special nights.

Many more.Hello cool guy, at least you can tell us which MP they work. Because was trying to PM you that was not possible. And do tell us the name of the girl at grand bay in which MP she works so that we could ask her directly about her web site after a visit to her MP. Thanks coolguy.

The Man Sam
08-02-15, 10:46
Got some reports for you guys.

Bon Pasteur MP

On Wednesday I was passing through Beau Bassin and I had 45 minutes to kill after lunch, so I decided to get a comparatively cheap BJ from the Bon Pasteur MP. This place has some frankly ugly masseuses, they're almost all overweight, but in my experience they gave great BJs and most of them offer rimming, which is hard to find in Mauritius. The masseuse I usually take was busy. Her name is Shaheen or Shaina, I can't quite remember, and she has the best BJ technique I've ever experienced. Took this woman named Sarah. Creole, mid-30's, overweight, not much too look at, but she was quite friendly and asked me exactly what I wanted. The place is not very clean but you can't expect more for the price. Paid Rs. 200 at the counter for the room for half an hour, and paid her Rs. 500 for the BBBJ. She tried to convince me to do FS but there was no way in hell that was going to happen. She made it last the entire half hour and the fact that she was not much of a looker really helped me control myself. Overall it was a pleasant experience, and for that price you could not get much better. 6/10.

Directions: From the bus station, go towards MCB and turn right onto the main road. Keep walking until you see Coin Ideal and turn right onto Inkerman Street. You will see some buildings on your right and it's the first or second one. Look for the grey metal door with glass panes and get into the building. Go up 2 stories and you will enter the MP.

GPS: -20.242283, 57.473843.

Reine de Beauté

Went to this place around 4 on Thursday. Nice to see that the rude french guy is still in charge. I wanted to take the Jacuzzi room but it was already taken so I paid Rs. 500 for the other room for an hour. Took this nice Chinese / Creole Matisse called Kate. She wanted Rs. 1500 for the FS but I negotiated to Rs. 1200. Could have probably taken it down to Rs. 1000 if I had tried harder. She said she used to work at LE Rocher Strip Club in GB but had to stop because she has to take care of her baby. She said she will be back at LE Rocher as soon as the baby turns 2 in 3-4 months. The room is great; it's very spacious with its own shower. She started with a BBBJ but I told her to stop because she was using too much teeth. I went down on her for 10 minutes and made her orgasm. It was a pleasure as she has a nice clean shaven pussy with no smell at all. She then capped me and we went at it like rabbits for a good 15-20 minutes in doggy style and cowgirl. Since I still had 15 minutes left at this point, we took a shower together and talked for a while, which is how I found out she used to work at LE Rocher. 7/10.

Directions: From the bus station, look for the Road with Barclays Bank (S. Soopramanien St.) and keep following it until you see the tire shops on your left. The MP will be just opposite it where Megs Pizzeria used to be. There will be a sign on which "Sunsations" is written. Turn into the corridor and you'll see stairs on your left. Reine de Beauté is upstairs and you will reach Sunsations if you keep following the corridor.

GPS:-20.244647, 57.473211.

I also visited Tulipe Spa (ex-St. Jean), but I do not have time to write the report right now. Will post it later tonight.

CKoolGuy
08-02-15, 17:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

OliverSmith
08-03-15, 10:22
Stifler007,

Many more.Hi guys,

I am new here can you exchange the contacts with me, I have some numbers which I can give.

Gabon1100
08-03-15, 12:08
Hey bros,

Any review of Veronique at heavenly care?

Shaina
08-04-15, 10:24
Hi guys,

Fake information on this site.

I'm Shaina and I'm not working at Palma I'm at Rhill behind LE Balcon restaurant.

Berthrand
08-04-15, 11:51
Does anyone know Sonia O from Ritz club?

Jordis
08-05-15, 07:19
Stifler007,

Many more.Can I have the contact number also please.

Thank you.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Idumbam
08-05-15, 10:23
Hi guys,

Fake information on this site.

I'm Shaina and I'm not working at Palma I'm at Rhill behind LE Balcon restaurant.Hi Shaina nice to hear from a girl on this forum. Are you the same Shaina who was working at Heavenly Care? Shaina at heavenly care is an above average girl, gives good service...I always chosen her at HC... By the way the relocated MP at palma is found just after the indian oil station moving towards palma, after the hump some shops ahead on the right you will find a beautiful commercial building, on the sign board it is written Batiment A Louer. Here you are mates.

Shaina
08-05-15, 11:18
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SerialMongerMU
08-06-15, 06:32
Hi guys,

I have been to many parlor around the Island and must admit that Elle et Lui at Pereybere offered good looking girls. However, I am getting bored with the same girls and want to check if anybody.

Has contact of any foreigner hot lady or white chick. I have done once in France and loved it, just provide the GPS. Thank you. Great fuck to everybody.

Gabon1100
08-06-15, 22:49
Can anyone PM me the contact number of Justice?

ZeeDeek
08-10-15, 04:35
Hi Shaina nice to hear from a girl on this forum. Are you the same Shaina who was working at Heavenly Care? Shaina at heavenly care is an above average girl, gives good service...I always chosen her at HC... By the way the relocated MP at palma is found just after the indian oil station moving towards palma, after the hump some shops ahead on the right you will find a beautiful commercial building, on the sign board it is written Batiment A Louer. Here you are mates.Hi Idumbam,

I do not see why you say Shaina is above average unless you go only to these ugly MP. Compared to other call girl she is below average. She does not have tits and her fuck is just ok. Justice is many light years ahead of her. There are many call girls that works only on phone. I have their contact and I can rell you once you get to know them you won't go to these MP where you are being overcharged.

You should all stop going to MP as these girls are taking too much money. Even ugly girls are taking more than 1000 from what I have read. With the call girls you will pay 2000 to 4000 but you will be able to fuck as much as you can and its is not limited to 1 HR. No problem about cops as you will be in a place of your choice. For instance if on 10 I rate Shaina whom I know 4 then Alyson who is a call girl is 8.

Cheers mate.

AndosaBoy
08-10-15, 15:16
Hi Idumbam,

I do not see why you say Shaina is above average unless you go only to these ugly MP. Compared to other call girl she is below average. She does not have tits and her fuck is just ok. Justice is many light years ahead of her. There are many call girls that works only on phone. I have their contact and I can rell you once you get to know them you won't go to these MP where you are being overcharged.

You should all stop going to MP as these girls are taking too much money. Even ugly girls are taking more than 1000 from what I have read. With the call girls you will pay 2000 to 4000 but you will be able to fuck as much as you can and its is not limited to 1 HR. No problem about cops as you will be in a place of your choice. For instance if on 10 I rate Shaina whom I know 4 then Alyson who is a call girl is 8.

Cheers mate.Dear Zeedeek,

Please PM me the contact nos of those girls.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Idumbam
08-10-15, 18:47
Hi mates, if anyone can pm me the contact num of Alyson. Has tried to contact mr zeedeek via pm, but that was impossible. If anyone can help please. Thanks mates.

Idumbam
08-10-15, 18:51
Hi Idumbam,

Cheers mate.Hi zeedeek, the way you talk alyson should be a beauty queen.

ZeeDeek
08-11-15, 04:47
Hi zeedeek, the way you talk alyson should be a beauty queen.Hi Idumbam,

Alyson is not a beauty queen, she is good looking and is very good a sex and has a beautiful body. There are others that are better than her. Its just that saying that Shaina is above average is not true, maybe for me. She has small tits dude and she too much driven by money.

KingsMan9
08-11-15, 12:58
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NinoJay
08-11-15, 15:42
Hi zeedeek, the way you talk alyson should be a beauty queen.Can you please PM the contacts of them call girls to me.

Greetings,

Jackson

KingsMan9
08-12-15, 02:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

KingsMan9
08-12-15, 03:37
Hi,

I a bit new to all this.

Could anyone tell about how to have girls for sex and where there are rooms?

Well basically everything I need to know.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Mcr1908
08-12-15, 13:42
Hi all,

Recently visited the MP in St Pierre. There was 5 girls, all in their 40's and below average. Stay away from the MP. Any MP around worth visiting? PM please.

Cheers

DrakeGuy1503
08-12-15, 16:42
I would love to try some Malagasy girls! Any place around Gbaie where I can find some? Post the locations on the forum.

Manfield04
08-12-15, 19:40
If you want to know everything. First, you must start reading the different posts in the forum. Take your time, note all the information given in each post, then you may ask as many questions as you wish. Someone will surely help you. Basically, it is called RTFF.

There are too many newbies on this forum. They won't make any effort to RTFF, share any experience or give any useful mongering information. After one or two posts, they will disappear.

Hi, I a bit new to all this. Could anyone tell about how to have girls for sex and where there are rooms? Well basically everything I need to know.

JamesWatson31
08-14-15, 08:38
If you want to know everything. First, you must start reading the different posts in the forum. Take your time, note all the information given in each post, then you may ask as many questions as you wish. Someone will surely help you. Basically, it is called RTFF.

There are too many newbies on this forum. They won't make any effort to RTFF, share any experience or give any useful mongering information. After one or two posts, they will disappear.I agree completely. We are more than willing to help you all guys but please read the forum and various locations and details first before posting.

LuckyFuck009
08-14-15, 12:23
I agree completely. We are more than willing to help you all guys but please read the forum and various locations and details first before posting.I completely agree with you, guys. The newbies are only asking questions and details but their contribution is zero. That's why I have stopped posting here and have not answer any PM for a while, even if there are lot of development in the mongering scene.

If the newbies want help, please do some contributions first either report your experience from the known MP or provide details a new mongering place.

Happy mongering!

Sammy07
08-14-15, 13:03
Hi Zeedeek,

I am interested in call girls but don't know how to contact you. Can you help me.

Or may be you can [Email address deleted by Admin]

Hi Idumbam,

Cheers mate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Don Juan 397
08-14-15, 18:21
Hi guys after a long time I'm on the forum. Well today was at La gare Victoria Port Louis when my eyes set on a young girl may be I can say around 20 years old with a very sexy look. I kept on drinking my juice when saw her going upstairs in a restaurant. After a few minutes she was on the street with another lady talking to a young man. So I went in the restaurant to find out what was she doing there. Took a beer, three ladies were there who in fact are call girls disguise as waitress, I invited one of them to join me for a drink as she was constantly looking at me with a smile. She directly came to the point if I am interested to take a room with her for Rs500. I agreed and took her to bed and enjoyed. Though its not clean and the girl are not that pretty I was more at ease than in an MP.

Well the restaurant is found near the traffic light close to the gambling club. Its a stairs next to it a business dealing with gold.

The girls are not that pretty but can manage for Rs500 complete service and Rs500 for the room.

BigNYou2
08-16-15, 09:11
Who is Shaina at MP near total station Rose hill?

Anyway I been there twice and the girls were not above average as I have read here.

Alexandra has teeth missing, Kamila the Indian girl has an amazing ass but is otherwise not attractive, the short haired girl looks sick.

I saw a black girl entering the MP a few days ago but does anyone know if there are new girls there?

Went to Reine de Beaute last week. I must say Samantha has an amazing body and had a great time with her.

Kelvinator
08-17-15, 05:44
Hi mongers,

I have visited the MP at Eau Coule last week and I must tell that I was a bit disappointed. I mean the MP which is opposite Etoile Boutique and which had been raided twice earlier.

The girls are young but below average.

Finally I picked a girl there named Manisha (with small tits). The charges are quite high too. 800 for BJ.

Any mongers wandering there please share your experience.

Happy mongering.

Randy Mike
08-18-15, 12:13
Hi guys,

Went searching for the place earlier today and found it easily following the directions in the other posts.

Coming from QB on Palma Road, just after the Indian Oil filling (which is on your right hand side) there is a speed bump.

Just after this, again on the right hand side, there is a low fence and then an entrance with a small parking in front a building.

Left side of the building there is a sign with White Heart Care Center (would think it was a geriatric clinic LOL) - but this is it.

The right side of the building has a "For Rent" sign on. As described by another post.

I parked in the parking in front and that's OK as people driving past don't have time to look in, but I think there is a parking in the back also.

Walked up to the sliding doors (some kind of brownish curtain / net in front) and they opened it quickly enough. Inside the usual hair dresser front.

Anyway they haven't been there for long, a week from what I understood. There were 4 girls, Katy, Veronique and 2 others.

I went for 30 min with Veronique and had a good time. She is quite tall, has great legs and good ass, not fat at all and smallish breasts.

Face OK also, especially with by cock in it.

Had a nice little massage first then some touching and ended in a 69.

The place is OK, nice and clean rooms, but there seems to be only one shower at the end of the corridor so that's a bit of a letdown.

Rs 500 for the room for 30 min (45 min 600 etc)- 800 for the BBBJ.

I was the only customer in the house, clearly they are not too busy at the moment as its still new.

Go get them guys.

Enjoy

Don Juan 397
08-19-15, 18:37
Can any one indicate the exact location of Bab Restaurant at la Marie. Thanks.

Was at Dragon restaurant Facq yesterday. Took a beer and a lady with a slim body came to me inviting me to have nice time with her for Rs 1200 including room service for 1 h and sex but I declined. May be will taste later but will have to bargain for the price.

HardJohnny
08-20-15, 06:17
OK so I got the horn and decided to visit Room 78 at Georges house Qb. Well its on the 3 floor quite easy to find.

Outside its written MASSAGE Azur.

Knocked on the door. 2 unattractive girls came to the door. I was quite Horny Soni thought lets try. 500 rupees for 30 minutes.

I chose a fairly plump big breasted one. Can't remember her name. Anyway the massage was mediocre. However she breathed like Darth Vader. 2 minutes in she offered extra.

Initially she said 800 rupees for a BJ. Got it down to 500. Anyway I was allowed to abuse her mouth. Even making her deep throat and lick my ass.

Not bad BJ but won't be visiting again.

How is the St Pierre massage. Any milfs with big boobs? In fact ay other parlor with MILFs?

WorkHarder
08-20-15, 07:53
Can any one indicate the exact location of Bab Restaurant at la Marie. Thanks.

Was at Dragon restaurant Facq yesterday. Took a beer and a lady with a slim body came to me inviting me to have nice time with her for Rs 1200 including room service for 1 h and sex but I declined. May be will taste later but will have to bargain for the price.Hello guys,

Babs pub (black painted wall) is found on the main road of La Marie direction Curepipe, after la croise glen-park (GP).

From Vacoas to La Marie after La Croise GP (reper Mauritius post), continue straight to lLa Marie pub found on your right.

From Curepipe also you can go.

Hope its help you.

RiffRaff99
08-21-15, 10:38
Who is Shaina at MP near total station Rose hill?

Anyway I been there twice and the girls were not above average as I have read here.

Alexandra has teeth missing, Kamila the Indian girl has an amazing ass but is otherwise not attractive, the short haired girl looks sick.

I saw a black girl entering the MP a few days ago but does anyone know if there are new girls there?

Went to Reine de Beaute last week. I must say Samantha has an amazing body and had a great time with her.Shania does not accept CIM nor GFE.

RiffRaff99
08-21-15, 10:39
OK so I got the horn and decided to visit Room 78 at Georges house Qb. Well its on the 3 floor quite easy to find.

Outside its written MASSAGE Azur.

Knocked on the door. 2 unattractive girls came to the door. I was quite Horny Soni thought lets try. 500 rupees for 30 minutes.

I chose a fairly plump big breasted one. Can't remember her name. Anyway the massage was mediocre. However she breathed like Darth Vader. 2 minutes in she offered extra.

Initially she said 800 rupees for a BJ. Got it down to 500. Anyway I was allowed to abuse her mouth. Even making her deep throat and lick my ass.

Not bad BJ but won't be visiting again.

How is the St Pierre massage. Any milfs with big boobs? In fact ay other parlor with MILFs?Where exactly in St Pierre is this MP found.

Name?

Address?

RiffRaff99
08-22-15, 13:39
Hi all,

Recently visited the MP in St Pierre. There was 5 girls, all in their 40's and below average. Stay away from the MP. Any MP around worth visiting? PM please.

CheersPlease give the name and address of this MP.

I've never found any in St Pierre.

Greetings,

Jackson

Don Juan 397
08-24-15, 13:56
Hello guys,

Babs pub (black painted wall) is found on the main road of La Marie direction Curepipe, after la croise glen-park (GP).

From Vacoas to La Marie after La Croise GP (reper Mauritius post), continue straight to lLa Marie pub found on your right.

From Curepipe also you can go.

Hope its help you.Do you know how it operate and if its safe specially visiting it during daytime? Were there today but unfortunatenately the door was closed.

WorkHarder
08-25-15, 10:32
Do you know how it operate and if its safe specially visiting it during daytime? Were there today but unfortunatenately the door was closed.I think all details are on the wall for opening hours, if you are really went there you must have saw it. But I don't think it is open on during day time and I don't know how they operate.

Try your lucky next time.

ADuke
08-25-15, 15:53
Do you know how it operate and if its safe specially visiting it during daytime? Were there today but unfortunatenately the door was closed.Its not open during day time. Its open as from 11 pm to 2 am.

Don Juan 397
08-27-15, 13:31
Its not open during day time. Its open as from 11 pm to 2 am.Well when was there as was in a hurry, only note the phone number got from the wall, found the door was closed but was written OPEN. Gave a call from the number I got but the guy who answered was rude stating that it was already open and hang up. So wanted more and precise information from sm1 who had been there. According to me if it is open during the day may it is for sex service only as room is available.

Xplode05
08-31-15, 10:52
Can anyone PM some numbers of call girls in the North?

I will share some as well. Private message only!

Pierre7813
09-01-15, 10:10
Can anyone PM some numbers of call girls in the North?

I will share some as well. Private message only!Hi there,

I'm new on the forum and in the country. Mind to share me in private?

I'm desperately looking for some contacts.

Cheers

Pierre7813
09-01-15, 10:22
Well when was there as was in a hurry, only note the phone number got from the wall, found the door was closed but was written OPEN. Gave a call from the number I got but the guy who answered was rude stating that it was already open and hang up. So wanted more and precise information from sm1 who had been there. According to me if it is open during the day may it is for sex service only as room is available.
Hi guys,

Went searching for the place earlier today and found it easily following the directions in the other posts.

Coming from QB on Palma Road, just after the Indian Oil filling (which is on your right hand side) there is a speed bump.

Just after this, again on the right hand side, there is a low fence and then an entrance with a small parking in front a building.

Left side of the building there is a sign with White Heart Care Center (would think it was a geriatric clinic LOL) - but this is it.

The right side of the building has a "For Rent" sign on. As described by another post.

I parked in the parking in front and that's OK as people driving past don't have time to look in, but I think there is a parking in the back also.

Walked up to the sliding doors (some kind of brownish curtain / net in front) and they opened it quickly enough. Inside the usual hair dresser front.

Anyway they haven't been there for long, a week from what I understood. There were 4 girls, Katy, Veronique and 2 others...Thanks Mike.

Kkris
09-02-15, 17:07
Hello mate.

So how do we get in the network then? You don't seem to accept PM.

Hi Idumbam,

Cheers mate.

Zaheer2015
09-04-15, 12:06
Hi,

All I have read many of the threads. I have stayed in Mauritius for a few months and visited wuite a few of these places you mention. Standards are not great but blowjobs are good generally around Rs1000. I am yet to find a white escort. Bored of the same old stuff. Any news. BTW I have a location of a bungalow in flip and flac where there are quite a few ladies. I will send the details later. I need numbers of escorts. Can anyone assist.

Furthermore, I think the best you will get is behind Tandoor in gbaie. Other than that the massage parlours in rose hill are auite okay. I am still in search of the wow factor. All of these places I have been to make me hesitate. I am looking for the girl that own make me hesitate at all.

BigNYou2
09-05-15, 05:52
Hi,

There was a girl named shaina at G&G Beau bassin.

Anybody knows where she works now? She has an amazing ass.

Thanks for help

AngelinaEscot
09-06-15, 19:03
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

AngelinaEscot
09-06-15, 19:07
Hi there,

I'm new on the forum and in the country. Mind to share me in private?

I'm desperately looking for some contacts.

CheersHi,

Contacted me PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

RiffRaff99
09-07-15, 11:41
She's working at Tulip Spa in Rose Hill

See her post in a previous thread ..

There was a girl named shaina at G&G Beau bassin.

Anybody knows where she works now? She has an amazing ass.

Thanks for helpShe's working at Tulip Spa in Rose Hill.

See her post in a previous thread.

Renzokuken
09-08-15, 05:13
Hi Idumbam,

Cheers mate.Hi people,

Well the reason people choose MPs over private is the ease of access I think. I used to monger and update frequently like 2 3 years back before I met my current GF. Been to pretty much most MPs in the GB/ rh region. I tried very much to get into the call girls scene, but to no avail. Comparing, 600 rs for room + 1200 for FS, its 1800 rs, add 500 rs for fuel by car, 2300. Well within the price of a call girl. In my honest opinion, I would choose call girls over MP anytime but I just could not find them. On fb, I am lepep admirable (admirable people, its sarcastic because since the upheaval of Kaya, nobody is willing to go up against this corrupted and tyrannical govt).

I would be willing to get into the call girl scene, then update info after that, should anyone be willing to help me get started in anyway.

Good mongering people.

Regards,

Renzo

Ichigo1234
09-09-15, 15:12
Hi guys,

Can anyone pm me the contact number of Justice or sweety? I know they work in a bungalow but I don't have their phone number.

Thanks cheers.

BigNYou2
09-11-15, 14:49
She's working at Tulip Spa in Rose Hill.

See her post in a previous thread.No the Shaina at Tulip was working at Heavenly Care.

There was a Shainaat GnG beaubassin that I was asking about.

Anyway,

Thanks

JbmJbm
09-13-15, 02:10
Hi guys,

Can anyone pm me the contact number of Justice or sweety? I know they work in a bungalow but I don't have their phone number.

Thanks cheers.Hi,

First time poster on this active forum.

I will be staying in Flic en Flac next week for some R&R and wouldn't mind meeting Justice & Sweety too.

It would be much appreciated if I too could be provided their contact details.

Thanks.

Kelvinator
09-13-15, 15:04
No the Shaina at Tulip was working at Heavenly Care.

There was a Shainaat GnG beaubassin that I was asking about.

Anyway,

ThanksDo you mean Shania from G&G?

I know a girl named Shania who was working at G&G. She has got married and since then she is currently out of the business.

I still have her contact details but she refuses to talk about her past life!

JbmJbm
09-17-15, 17:31
Hi,

All I have read many of the threads. I have stayed in Mauritius for a few months and visited wuite a few of these places you mention. Standards are not great but blowjobs are good generally around Rs1000. I am yet to find a white escort. Bored of the same old stuff. Any news. BTW I have a location of a bungalow in flip and flac where there are quite a few ladies. I will send the details later. I need numbers of escorts. Can anyone assist.

Furthermore, I think the best you will get is behind Tandoor in gbaie. Other than that the massage parlours in rose hill are auite okay. I am still in search of the wow factor. All of these places I have been to make me hesitate. I am looking for the girl that own make me hesitate at all.Hi there,

Would you mind PM me the location of the bungalow you mentioned which is located in Flic en Flac? I am staying in Flic en Flac for a few days & wouldn't mind trying out some locals before reporting back here.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ichigo1234
09-18-15, 07:49
Hi guys,

Thanks cheers.Hi Guys.

Still waiting for the number and direction of Justice and Sweety. Can anyone help?

Idumbam
09-18-15, 17:13
Hi Guys.

Still waiting for the number and direction of Justice and Sweety. Can anyone help?Hi mates. Sweetie is no more in the business. She was managing heathersett at albion. But now. She is no more managing at Flic en flac. Its Isabelle who is running the business at Flic en flac. Whereas Justice has stopped her business with three other girls. Heard that justice is living with her boyfriend. And left the business. I wish good luck to her.

BigMan01
09-18-15, 19:42
Hello everyone,

Anyone has any contact of anyone in the south, I got 1 of a spa girl working from home. PM.

Thanks.

JbmJbm
09-20-15, 04:11
Hi guys,

Anyway they haven't been there for long, a week from what I understood. There were 4 girls, Katy, Veronique and 2 others.

I went for 30 min with Veronique and had a good time. She is quite tall, has great legs and good ass, not fat at all and smallish breasts.Thanks for the tip RandyMike. Followed your directions and here's some additional information on how to find this MP:

- Drive in a SE direction from La Louise along Palma Rd (B2).

- After a few kms, you will find an Indian Oil petrol station on the right.

- Push on for a few hundred metres and you'll eventually come across a speed bump on the road.

- Another hundred or so metres after the speed bump, you'll come across a white one-story building off the road with plenty of parking in front.

- Then follow RandyMike's exact directions to the MP and yes, the hair dressing is just a front.

They were closed on Fri 18/09/15 due to a public holiday but I stopped by on Sat and there were only 2 girls there. Unfortunately, I didn't find them attractive so I didn't stay but they might be to someone else's taste and might be worth a try.

Happy mongering.

JbmJbm
09-20-15, 04:13
Hi mates. Sweetie is no more in the business. She was managing heathersett at albion. But now. She is no more managing at Flic en flac. Its Isabelle who is running the business at Flic en flac. Whereas Justice has stopped her business with three other girls. Heard that justice is living with her boyfriend. And left the business. I wish good luck to her.Thanks for the update Idumbam. It's both great and sad at the same time that girls get out of the business but hey, it's life.

Any tips on how to find the Flic en Flac business?

Caselle
09-21-15, 06:18
Hello everyone,

I am new on the forum and I would like to know some places to have sex around Quatre bornes / Rose hill and the time please!

Pinchme23
09-24-15, 06:56
Hi there,

Just would like to introduce myself and see if there is anyone who wants to exchange contacts here in Mauritius. Would love to meet some like minded people and some beautiful women LOL. I have contacts of a dark skinned MILF with a smoking body.

Cheers

ADuke
09-24-15, 18:56
Rose hill you will find lots of MPs. Just browse through the threads. QB not so many. Best ones are in the north.

Hello everyone,

I am new on the forum and I would like to know some places to have sex around Quatre bornes / Rose hill and the time please!

Caselle
09-25-15, 07:58
Rose hill you will find lots of MPs. Just browse through the threads. QB not so many. Best ones are in the north.Hum thank you for this information. I saw on other site that in QB restaurant King Dragon they are some prostitute but I gone and didn't see anything, an idea? And in their MPS, girl accept to have sex or it just BJ and HJ?

ADuke
09-26-15, 09:20
Hum thank you for this information. I saw on other site that in QB restaurant King Dragon they are some prostitute but I gone and didn't see anything, an idea? And in their MPS, girl accept to have sex or it just BJ and HJ?I do not know about king dragon. Yeah in all MPs you can negotiate extras.

Peros
09-26-15, 10:11
Hello all,

Can you send me Shaina's contact detail? The one who worked at sodnac MP.

Thanks in anticipation.

PutItAllIn
09-27-15, 15:32
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there are any parlours in the area and what cost would it be?

Thanks

KeepItBurnin
09-28-15, 15:43
I have not been mongering for months. Any new places in Port Louis or somewhere I can get good looking young girls?

Caselle
09-30-15, 05:05
I do not know about king dragon. Yeah in all MPs you can negotiate extras.Okay!

So thank you for your help! I will test some massage parlor! The one which is in Sodnac seen interesting so I will start here I think.

Pinchme23
09-30-15, 12:29
Visited Elle et Lui in Perebere first time. Had two slim dark skin ladies approach me one with a bigger ass I immediately grabbed her. Not good with name I was slammed with 1000 rupees massage and 2000 for the FS. The decor / rooms are of top quality as reported in previous posts. Girl attitude 7/10, service 7/10, room 9/10. Overall a good experience just a bit out of budget for a recurring thing. Have not have the courage to venture out to the streets but would rather have a contact who I could spend a day with for the same price.

Also la rocher strip club is no longer providing services on premises prices are 5000 if you wait until a lady finishes her shift. You may also be slugged with a 2000 rupee taxi fare as well to your ladies destination.

That is my experience so far. PM if we could organize a party / contacts. I have approx week left staying in Grand Baie.

ADuke
09-30-15, 19:41
I have not been mongering for months. Any new places in Port Louis or somewhere I can get good looking young girls?Try lexpress ads. There are some interesting proposals.

ADuke
09-30-15, 19:42
Okay!

So thank you for your help! I will test some massage parlor! The one which is in Sodnac seen interesting so I will start here I think.The MP at Sodnac has been closed. Now its at Palma.

Shaina
10-02-15, 06:27
Hello all,

Can you send me Shaina's contact detail? The one who worked at sodnac MP.

Thanks in anticipation.I'm registered on the site you can PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Caselle
10-02-15, 16:17
The MP at Sodnac has been closed. Now its at Palma.Hum okay, what I will do without your help! Thankyou really.

I'm registered on the site you can PM me.

Greetings,

JacksonImpossible to join you via MP.

Idumbam
10-02-15, 18:57
Hi Shania, hope you are still at tulip spa. Will meet you soon there. I have met you on three occasions at heavenly care. But here on this forum, you need to buy a subscription to receive or send pm. Even if you are registered you can only post reviews.

Renzokuken
10-03-15, 14:54
Hi guys after a long time I'm on the forum. Well today was at La gare Victoria Port Louis when my eyes set on a young girl may be I can say around 20 years old with a very sexy look. I kept on drinking my juice when saw her going upstairs in a restaurant. After a few minutes she was on the street with another lady talking to a young man. So I went in the restaurant to find out what was she doing there. Took a beer, three ladies were there who in fact are call girls disguise as waitress, I invited one of them to join me for a drink as she was constantly looking at me with a smile. She directly came to the point if I am interested to take a room with her for Rs500. I agreed and took her to bed and enjoyed. Though its not clean and the girl are not that pretty I was more at ease than in an MP.

Well the restaurant is found near the traffic light close to the gambling club. Its a stairs next to it a business dealing with gold.

The girls are not that pretty but can manage for Rs500 complete service and Rs500 for the room.Went there today afternoon. The place was filled and the waitresses were busy serving. No action. I'll try again another day and report back.

BadAss30
10-03-15, 20:19
Hey Don Juan,

I am very interested in having access to that network. Please PM to share their contacts.

KeepItBurnin
10-05-15, 06:20
Went to heavenly care twice. Which one is shaina?

Gabon1100
10-08-15, 14:33
Hey guy,

Just wanted to give some updates about my experiences during the few months.

Been to White Heart Care Centre.

The place is better than HC and more clean. There are quite a few girls both time I went there. Both time had Veronique.

She is still great. Her body is really sexy and she knows how to please. One of my great experiences. (7/10).

Thinking of trying out Teesh or Kelly next time I visit.

Elle et lui:

As steep as the price is, I still like going there. Picked up Amelia. She is one of the most beautiful and best experience I think.

She has an amazing body and a booty like she squats! Love those. Her lingerie also fits nice of her. (7/10) also.

Randy Mike
10-08-15, 14:50
Can anyone recommend a discrete guesthouse near Mahebourg?

Thanks.

Ashsett
10-08-15, 20:01
Hi guys,

Any reviews on Indra QB, need your help folks, any MP st Jean Belle Rose, Olier.

Thanks guys.

SquirtMan
10-10-15, 19:43
One of them is kate.

http://defimedia.info/une-maison-close-perquisitionnee-a-sodnac-4-personnes-arretees-dont-2-prostituees-2239/

KingsMan9
10-11-15, 02:56
Hey guy,

Just wanted to give some updates about my experiences during the few months.

Been to White Heart Care Centre.

The place is better than HC and more clean. There are quite a few girls both time I went there. Both time had Veronique.

She is still great. Her body is really sexy and she knows how to please. One of my great experiences. (7/10).

Thinking of trying out Teesh or Kelly next time I visit.

Elle et lui:

As steep as the price is, I still like going there. Picked up Amelia. She is one of the most beautiful and best experience I think.

She has an amazing body and a booty like she squats! Love those. Her lingerie also fits nice of her. (7/10) also.Where is White Heart Care Centre and Elle et lui situated? Please give me details how to go there. How the rooms are?

BTW if there are voyeur here, I can tell you where you can find two super sexy girls in mini dresses to admire. You will absolutely love those two asses when they walk.

You can also tell me where to find sexy women to admire.

Renzokuken
10-11-15, 05:21
Hi guys,

Any reviews on Indra QB, need your help folks, any MP st Jean Belle Rose, Olier.

Thanks guys.Don't go. Ugly girls. Dirty place. The girls also smokes a lot, and the place smells. Haven't been in a while, but that was my last memory of being there.

Ashsett
10-11-15, 07:02
Went there today afternoon. The place was filled and the waitresses were busy serving. No action. I'll try again another day and report back.Recently visited the place, seems like a bar not a restaurant. Just aside the gold dealer.

Notice approx 2 girls but surrounding was just dirty and the girl were mid 30's.

Are you sure they have rooms, and how to deal with them.

Ashsett
10-11-15, 07:23
Shania does not accept CIM nor GFE.Any place in the vicinity accepts CIM and GFE, or any place where can go twice, mean for 1 hour 2 times different girl. Of course after a rest of 15 min then get on.

Gabon1100
10-11-15, 07:58
These directions can be found on previous post and are more precise if I explain you myself.

Room quality Elle et lui 10/10 and WHCC 5/10.

Where is White Heart Care Centre and Elle et lui situated? Please give me details how to go there. How the rooms are?

BTW if there are voyeur here, I can tell you where you can find two super sexy girls in mini dresses to admire. You will absolutely love those two asses when they walk.

You can also tell me where to find sexy women to admire.

Idumbam
10-11-15, 16:43
Hello mates, can anyone x plain how to get to dragon restaurant in FLACQ? Thanks mates.

ZoliGarcon
10-12-15, 05:15
Where is White Heart Care Centre and Elle et lui situated? Please give me details how to go there. How the rooms are?

You can also tell me where to find sexy women to admire.Hi,

Big time voyeur here. I love upskirts. There are two places where you can check some nice looking ladies. Take the underpass at Caudan waterfront (either one Mc Donald or harbor front shopping centre). And check out the girls with short skirts. Just follow them and wait till they get about half way upstairs. And enjoy the sight. Have seen a lot of ass! But be careful. If you keep doing it repetitively you will get caught or seem suspicious. So don't ruin it FR everyone. I'm also checking a new spot. Will let you know!

ZoliGarcon
10-12-15, 05:18

You can also tell me where to find sexy women to admire.The underpass at Caudan. Both actually. Spot girls wearing short loose skirts. Let them walk halfway when climbing stairs. At one point you are bound to see some ass. Have seen thongs, panties, bare ass. Etc. I'm also looking for a quiet spot to masturbate in public.

LoveEastAsia
10-12-15, 20:40
Recently visited the place, seems like a bar not a restaurant. Just aside the gold dealer.

Notice approx 2 girls but surrounding was just dirty and the girl were mid 30's.

Are you sure they have rooms, and how to deal with them.25 m from Victoria station.

2 waitresses that you cam bring to the room upstairs. Can t offer them a drink.

4 Malagasy girls 24 y 34 y 28 y from Tulear.

You can talk to them by paying them a drink. Just tell her to come with your hand.

At first I spark to one and after all.

The first one told me 6000 rs but after 1 mn tell me 3000 rs.

But it can decrease until 2000 rs.

Just pm me for more info.

LoveEastAsia
10-13-15, 08:45
French from Paris looking for someone to go in discotheque in Grand Baie or other place at night I have a car or just pay a beer to a ISG guy.

DesiBoyz
10-13-15, 11:42
Wow bro thanks. You are a real pro.

By masturbating in public is a criminal offence. Beware if you gt caught.

DesiBoyz
10-13-15, 11:54
There's 3 D guesthouse bt make sure you are nt from. Mahebourg.

While coming frm z airport and upon reahing Beauvallon look fr z football ground on your left. 100 mts ahead Will be z primary school on your right. Turn right AFTER z school. Z guesthouse is just ahead.

Gud luck bro.

Manfield04
10-14-15, 18:51
White Heart Wellness Care is along Palma Road, Quatre Bornes, after the Indian Oil Petrol Pump and the bridge, on the right hand side while travelling from La Louise, Quatre Bornes towards Flic en Flac.

Where is White Heart Care Centre ?

Manfield04
10-14-15, 18:57
Elle et Lui is situated on the coastal road at Pereybčre. I think it has changed its name. I'm not so sure. Cross the road from Pereybčre Public Beach, walk on the left hand side, towards Grand Bay. Read the signs in front of all shops. You can't miss it.

Where is Elle et Lui situated?

ZoliGarcon
10-15-15, 12:41
Wow bro thanks. You are a real pro.

By masturbating in public is a criminal offence. Beware if you gt caught.True. But the excitement of someone seeing you do the deed is much more exciting. But of course within reasonable limits. You will not find me in a family frequented area.

Danjiv Kumar
10-15-15, 13:00
I am from Port Louis, and here is a summary of what you can have in the city:

1. Edit Cavell MP. The price is OK, place is not so great, and girls used to be really bad looking. They recently hired new girls. For convenience reasons and lunch breaks, it might be just what you are looking for.

2. Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul.

3. Caserne MP. Just opposite Caserne, a stone's throw from bus station, there's this MP. It is similar to Edit Cavell, but girls are better. Some are mature MILFs. Price is same.

4. Abercrombie MP. There is a poor MP close to the Abercrombie Police Station. I never tried it as the women looked dirty.

5. Victoria Station Guesthouse. This is another crappy place. A bar with waitresses and rooms. Very cheap, but you get street hookers.

6. Jardin Compagnie as from 7 pm. Later at night you do get classier prostitutes, but I honestly would never venture in that.

7. Call girls. I know only 3. One of them will travel to your place in her own car, it's only 1,200 for 2 hours full service.

P.S.: Outside Port Louis, there is a nice MP with good service and pricing right next to Panarotti Pizza, opposite QB Municipality.

Please contact me for details and kindly share. I am looking for call girls, if you have details, let me know.

Danjiv Kumar
10-15-15, 13:05
Hello mates, can anyone x plain how to get to dragon restaurant in FLACQ? Thanks mates.I don't think it is still open, man. I think it closed down. The location is opposite (more or less) Barclay's Bank on the main road. Stand there and look around until you see the resto. Take the corridor to stairs. Let me know if it's still open.

Manfield04
10-15-15, 16:48
Your first report is on MPs. I hope you have visited them. If so, would you give more details on the girls with some rating together with their charges.

Also, can you suggest how someone will contact you?

Please contact me for details and kindly share. I am looking for call girls, if you have details, let me know.

Wolf9090
10-16-15, 06:29
Hello,

Can you share details of call girls via PM.

I am from Port Louis, and here is a summary of what you can have in the city:

1. Edit Cavell MP. The price is OK, place is not so great, and girls used to be really bad looking. They recently hired new girls. For convenience reasons and lunch breaks, it might be just what you are looking for.

2. Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul.

3. Caserne MP. Just opposite Caserne, a stone's throw from bus station, there's this MP. It is similar to Edit Cavell, but girls are better. Some are mature MILFs. Price is same.

4. Abercrombie MP. There is a poor MP close to the Abercrombie Police Station. I never tried it as the women looked dirty..

Kevin0225
10-16-15, 10:13
Tried to go Elle et lying yesterday. Walk in there and one lady at reception told me that it is only on appointment. But try to call in 30 minutes. I called them later, they ask me with whom I would like to have the massage, I told them it's first time. They told me to call in 5-10 minutes. When I called again they told me, you have to call one day before. Just too bad.

LoveEastAsia
10-17-15, 10:19
Do you try it? Is there a sign? Can you give more precision?

2"Marie Reine de la Paix MP. Close to Reine de la Paix, there's a nice little MP. Price and rooms are good, the women are not great, but not bad as well. You can get Hindu, Muslim, Tamoul."

Try the waitress in snack Victoria the youngest one from cite la cure.

Just 18 why 500 room plus 1000 rs for her she is girl friendly.

French kiss. No stress from her.

Room dirty upstairs hardly dome drops of water.

I am interesting with phone numbers of call girls and exact place of Hindi girls.

Tonight I will go in disco Grand baie ena Malagasy women.

Danjiv Kumar please subscribe so we can communicate.

Try the waitress in snack Victoria.

Just 18 why 500 room plus 1000 girl friendly.

I am interesting with phone numbers of call girls and exact place of Hindi girls.

Tonight I will go in disco Grand baie ena Malagasy women.

Danjiv Kumar please subscribe so we can communicate.

Andre

Member #4485
10-18-15, 12:03
Here's a report of my latest stops around the island.

1. Behind LE tandoor. Don't go there. Just don't. Checked in there on a Saturday afternoon, there were 5 or 6 average to bad-looking girls in the reception area. Chose two of them for 4-hands massage. The cabin is small, hot, not properly isolated and smells bad. I did not have a good time with the girls. 1/10.

2. White Heart care center. The cabins are an upgrade from HC, but not the common bathroom. There was only one girl available, a chubby girl named Shamia or the like. Massage skills is 0/10 and FS is extremely rushed and lacks any sensuality. I would give her a 2/10.

3. Elle et lui. Place was nice as usual. Took Amelia. She has nice massage skills and a hot body. The service was a bit rushed though, probably because it was at the end of her shift. Overall rating: 7/10.

4. Tulip spa in RH. Went there for the first time and there were only two girls available. Took Kate, a chubby girl with nice breasts. The room was OK but not that clean IMO. Had an average massage, aa nice BJ and average FS. Overall rating: 6.5/10.

So many changes on the scene recently. Anyone knows where the good girls from Albion are now? And Kate & Shania from HC?

BTW, I'm willing to give members access to a paid membership in exchange for worthy addresses of MPs and escort services. I really need some new encounters.

KingsMan9
10-20-15, 09:00
I don't think it is still open, man. I think it closed down. The location is opposite (more or less) Barclay's Bank on the main road. Stand there and look around until you see the resto. Take the corridor to stairs. Let me know if it's still open.Its still open. Just get down at the bus stop near courts. Walk back up in to the main road, walk into the direction of courts. Then you have to cross the road, keep walking, the road will make you turn left. From there keep the eyes the left side itself, you will see a shop selling equipments (glass window), then a few steps ahead you will see Dragon restaurant. Enter the restaurant, walk right inside like a boss. If you see girls you can go to talk to them directly about having sex. Just tell them "You want to go". You will have to pay Rs1250.

Tip: pay the exact amount as far as possible.

If there is no one, you can talk with the owner (he is a Chinese man). But he won't give any details about the girls. You should talk in case you don't find girls, then they maybe either absent or in rooms doing things you know!

The rooms are good, hot showers, its feels safe. Its not so clean, but just normal. Its not dirty atleast. They give you towels for bath.

Tip: sometimes there are pretty girls, sometimes not.

Tip: most of the time the girls are sitting on a chair, its best you ask them to get up and walk so you can check them before asking them to a room. Because some girls have beautiful face but not pretty butt.

Tip: take phone numbers, because next time you go you want to get her again if you like her.

Tip: If you can bring your condom, then pay only Rs1200.

Anyone here who can tell me contacts of call girls? I've never gone to an MP and I feel like going there. Its best to get contacts of call girls and share among ourselves.

Or where I can find sexy beautiful girls?

Has someone ever gone to Sonia Holidays?

CKoolGuy
10-21-15, 17:14
5000 for the hour + 2000? Wow that's extortion. Fuel should barely cost 1000. Anybody ever been to Ritz Club?Ritz club now at Mont choosy. No rooms. You can pay Rs3500 for 30 min. Only a sofa. No shower. Or Rs 5000 the hour with the girl out in a room / nearby hotel.

So better MPs!

CKoolGuy
10-21-15, 17:16
Hi there,

Just would like to introduce myself and see if there is anyone who wants to exchange contacts here in Mauritius. Would love to meet some like minded people and some beautiful women LOL. I have contacts of a dark skinned MILF with a smoking body.

CheersHelo Pinchme,

There is no way you can exchange on here. But you may give hints where to find the person. No emails no phone numbers.

KeepItBurnin
10-22-15, 05:12
You can send private messages when you become a senior member.

Helo Pinchme,

There is no way you can exchange on here. But you may give hints where to find the person. No emails no phone numbers.