PDA

View Full Version : Mayotte

Admin
05-17-02, 06:01
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Mahorais15
12-23-10, 13:44
Well,

Sex here is easily available, only it's very expensive. Starts at 75€ for a night to a few hundreds. Some nice night clubs, Mahaba, Ninga, Barfly, Koropa. 5/5 in every of these you can easily find girls. A mixture of african, comoros and malagasy girls. Security is pretty decent, very few incidents in town.

Mahorais

Spelicci
11-20-13, 19:58
Thank you for this introduction.

I will probably in Mayotte on February next year for one months. Despite my work, I hope to enjoy good times with local girls.

I guess everybody is speaking French there! I 'm speaking French better than English, so it will be easy for me if everybody is speaking French! I know Mayotte is French dept but I guess many people are speaking Comorros too!

Axel01
11-27-16, 08:10
Thank you for this introduction.

I will probably in Mayotte on February next year for one months. Despite my work, I hope to enjoy good times with local girls.

I guess everybody is speaking French there! I 'm speaking French better than English, so it will be easy for me if everybody is speaking French! I know Mayotte is French dept but I guess many people are speaking Comorros too!Hi,

February is very hot and humid as summer time and raining season are mixed. It doesn't mean that it will be raining a lot, don't worry, but be careful of the mosquitoes.

As you said it's a French dept so everybody is speaking french, you won't have any trouble to communicate with them.

I'm not sure that it is pretty secure there, specially at night, I have been told that there are more and more violent thief. Specially on the beach, if you are alone, don't leave your bag unattended and if you see some guys heading towards you just go to the other side. This is really for the beaches were you don't have a lot of tourists.

The south is more secure, but you will have less "entertainment".

ElephantBeer
01-17-19, 13:44
Will be in Mayotte for a week in a few months.

Scoured the web looking for info on mongering, but not turning up much recent info.

Read that's there's girls in Mtsapere, Kaweni and Mamoudzou. That there was a brothel area in Passamainty that's been destroyed.

Anyone with current info on pick-up bars, or local brothels? Will be glad to leave an extensive report after visiting.

Thanks!

Pakten
05-14-19, 10:53
99% of the women in mayotte like sex.

If they love you they will give you sex for free.

If you like them, then tell them that you need a fuck and you will pamper them after that.

And then you are done.

PeterSmithson
11-12-23, 07:55
Any current information on this place? Any action going on? Advice?

Thanks a lot.

Peter.