PDA

View Full Version : Mozambique

Pages : 1 [2]

Joel Gardner
11-30-10, 18:14
saw some reports that beira is a dead place. yes it looks a bit run down but not definetely out. there are a few options available for a massage. stayed at hotel vip inn. a nice place though a bit expensive. free internet and breakfast a plus. again checked with reception for a massage. they directed me to a shopping mall very close by 5 minutes by walk. again 700 meticas for the massage. extras negotiable with the therapists. will report on more adventures when they happen.

Pancha
12-04-10, 23:06
saw some reports that beira is a dead place. yes it looks a bit run down but not definetely out. there are a few options available for a massage. stayed at hotel vip inn. a nice place though a bit expensive. free internet and breakfast a plus. again checked with reception for a massage. they directed me to a shopping mall very close by 5 minutes by walk. again 700 meticas for the massage. extras negotiable with the therapists.hi mate,

welcoming news. many thanks for this. this forum is getting active. vip and tivoli are the only two "hotels" and therefore the price is determined by the demand. more hotel beds are coming up and the prices are bound to drop. now on beira i been in for 5 months now and can't figure out a shopping mall within walking distance from vip as there are only two malls. one is only with few shops and the other one (the blue colour one has a big saloon ground floor. but both are not within walking distance of vip. do you know the name of the shopping mall and the floor.

cheers

AfAsia
12-06-10, 05:39
Perhaps at times we do not make the correct choices.This chick looked the part in the club. Don`t know what happened, she stepped out of the shower, looking...well, don`t want to be unkind. She made up for it with a tremendous performance and posing for me. Have to say she was a great sport with a fabulous attitude, fairly satisfied i took her. Have to drink less:D

Pancha
12-06-10, 22:42
Was in Maputo for two days. Stayed at Hotel Tivoli. day asked the reception to arrange for a massage in the room. They called a chinese. The massage was good and extras were available. It is now clear that there are lot of optionsin MaputoHi Mate,

I can give some contacts at Maputo. Let me know and I can PM you the numbers. Awating news on Beira about the MP. Can't figure out the place you mentioned unless the name of the buidling is known. Probably from VIP you must have taken a right turn from the main door and walked staright?

Joel Gardner
12-07-10, 08:59
Hi mate,

Welcoming news. Many thanks for this. This forum is getting active. VIP and Tivoli are the only two "hotels" and therefore the price is determined by the demand. More hotel beds are coming up and the prices are bound to drop. Now on Beira I been in for 5 months now and can't figure out a shopping mall within walking distance from VIP as there are only two malls. One is only with few shops and the other one (the blue colour one has a big saloon ground floor. But both are not within walking distance of VIP. Do you know the name of the shopping mall and the floor.

CheersHi,

I am referring to the Blue colour one with Big saloon Ground Floor. It is about 7 to 10 minutes by walk. Also there is a Strip Tease Joint next to VIP . The shows are all days except on Tuesdays and start from 12 mid night. Did not venture as could not stay up late due to work pressure next day.

Joel Gardner
12-07-10, 09:02
Was in nampula for a few days. Stayed at Hotel Milenio. Was just strolling in the evening and saw a place which had massage. It was actually a house where massage was available. Went upstairs and was greeted by a Chinese. Asked whether there was outcall service and was confirmed. The lady arrived in the Hotel in 10 minutes. Understand from her that she is the only one in Nampula. A good massage no FS but HJ available at a price.

Pancha
12-08-10, 22:22
Hi,

I am referring to the Blue colour one with Big saloon Ground Floor. It is about 7 to 10 minutes by walk. Also there is a Strip Tease Joint next to VIP. The shows are all days except on Tuesdays and start from 12 mid night. Did not venture as could not stay up late due to work pressure next day. Thanks mate. Will try next time I am there. I have heard about the striptease place but apparently full of locals and could be a potential danger zone. If you need any contacts in Maputo (good massage) let me know I will PM you.

AfAsia
12-11-10, 04:37
Couple more of our sports model and sure performer.

Joel Gardner
12-14-10, 04:23
Thanks mate. Will try next time I am there. I have heard about the striptease place but apparently full of locals and could be a potential danger zone. If you need any contacts in Maputo (good massage) let me know I will PM you.Thanks for the offer. Shall take your advice when next in Maputo. By the way what would be the cost for the massage and any extras available?

Mrmaputo
12-14-10, 14:37
Hi fellow mongers,

I've been out of town for quite some time and when I got back it appears as if Mama Teresas has closed down, alternatively changed location. Anyone has information on this?

Cheers

Mundos is on the corner of Julius Neyere and Eduardo Mondlane.

In fact Mama Teresa is within walking distance of Mundos. The place is a It is in a pretty non-descript building with a sign outside on the wall. Just down the road from ABS bank. You go the same side as Mundos and you will see the ABC Bank and turn left. The first block on your left. Ground Floor.

Pancha
12-22-10, 05:21
Thanks for the offer. Shall take your advice when next in Maputo. By the way what would be the cost for the massage and any extras available?Massage is usd25- extras around 30- approx local currency 1, 600. The massage is good. There are Chinese and also locals.

AfAsia
12-28-10, 04:35
AceMz,

Check out E Bar, do not recall it being mentioned before, fairly new, location unknown, the locals will know. Perhaps you will report favourably? I have not been there.

Read the forum, all your clubs, bars are mentioned ad nauseum, the scene is fairly limited in Maputo.

Carlos Primeros
01-02-11, 01:21
AceMZ. Try Coconuts. I was last there a year ago on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays around 10 pm. A lot of pro and semi-pros for the upper 10. 000 of Mozambique. It is directly at the beach-road around 10 minutes drive from the center. Normal girls can not afford the entrace-fee of aorund 8 USD.

Also go to Rua Bagamoyo. It is the red-light district of Maputo / Lourenço Marques. It is cheap and dirty. Only 4 or 5 bars but the girls hang out there. A lot of them from Niassa-Land in the north, dirt-poor. Buy them 2 beers and 20 Euro will do the job, treat them like human beings and they will reward you with a good service.

Carlos Primeros

Nutty Smith
01-04-11, 19:27
I've spent quite a few nights out and about in Maputo. Biggest irritant IMHO are the cops. Constant hassle if one is driving. Keep plenty of $20 bills handy to give out when you are stopped.

Hotel Polana is a good place to look for talent on Julius Nyerere. Lots of willing women just about everywhere though.

NS

Mrmaputo
01-05-11, 15:01
Dear Nutty Smith,

I understand you've had a tough time with local law enforcement, and this happens for sure. However, once you have all your papers in order the 20 US bill will be totally superfluous. When driving your are obliged to carry valid driver's license, mandatory insurance (terceiro, I e third party) , vehicle registration (Livrette) , proof of having paid car tax, radio tax and most recently also made a car inspection (unless car is new). The latter three items are usually demonstrated by stickers posted to your wind-screen. It is also mandatory to carry warning triangle and a yellow vest. All company cars ought to have this in order, otherwise blame the driver.

In Maputo and Mozambique it is important to remember that it is only the traffic police that is entitled to stop and inspect your vehicle, including the above mentioned items but also general things e g indicators etc. Traffic police wear blue trousers and white shirts whereas orindary police officers wear a greyish uniform with green stripes. The latter are only allowed to stop a car if you have made any traffic violation, in flagranti, such as not stopping for stop sign, make un-allowed you-turn etc. That's why you'll always find them lurking at places where they know (foreign) drivers are likely to commit violations. It has taken me quite some time and several fines (multas) to learn where for instance there are stop signs hidden in bushes etc.

My point is that once you drive legally, the police has no right to hussle you, and you should not bribe unless you know you have committed an error and want to escape quickly (which is a completely different thing). In my case, I prefer hussling the police and therefore always ask for a receipt which can only be issued by the traffic police and therefore take some time for them to organize or even require you to go to the police station. If you know your rights the police usually realizes this and will leave you alone and try their luck with someone else (this is indeed a very satisfying thing to do, getting the police irritated and having them give up on you and not the other way around)

Remember though that by car or by foot, you are always obliged to carry a valid identification, e g passport or residence permit. Any copy of such must be stamped by Notario to be valid. This document is usually asked for by police at night time and again, once your document is valid you should save the 20-bill for them street girls who don't ask for more for a BBBJ.

If anyone need more advice on how to get by in Moz, please PM me, but the rules above are crucial for a successful stay in Mozambique, though I realize that beginners' mistakes are forgiven and being fluent in Portuguese and knowing my Law book helps.

Happy hunting!

I've spent quite a few nights out and about in Maputo. Biggest irritant IMHO are the cops. Constant hassle if one is driving. Keep plenty of $20 bills handy to give out when you are stopped.

Hotel Polana is a good place to look for talent on Julius Nyerere. Lots of willing women just about everywhere though.

NS

PekasM
02-04-11, 13:15
was in maputo for two days. stayed at hotel tivoli. there is a shopping mall close bycalled maputo shopping mall. there is a massage parlour on the third floor. pretty decent place massage costs 700 meticas. rest is upto you and the therapist. opted only for the massage though extras were available. they also do homecalls/hotel visits. the next day asked the reception to arrange for a massage in the room. they called a chinese. the massage was good and extras were available. it is now clear that there are lot of optionsin maputoi'm in maputo for 2 months, and the only massage parlour known is the one in front of hotel avenida. don't know if mamma theresa has another place, and din't find this one in the mall.

can anyone give me contacts?

thank you.

pekas

Stormer
02-06-11, 12:04
Beira reports are awfully quite. Unfortunately I don't have much to say or add to change that. I have been away travelling, but am back again. Pretty fed up with the same old faces at Mira Mar, isn't there somebody new?

I see that a nice new resto will be opening soon (next to Mira Mar). Called Beira Bar, I hope this new place brings something new to view as well.

Would appreciate some contact details of something nice in Beira.

Splashing
02-10-11, 23:57
I'm in Maputo for 2 months, and the only massage parlour known is the one in front of Hotel Avenida. Don't know if Mamma Theresa has another place, and din't find this one in the mall.

Can anyone give me contacts?

Thank you.

PekasThe massage parlour in front of Hotel Avenida in Julius Neyerere has closed down. There is still one just across the liquor store. Mamma Theresa is now in a street perpendicular to Mao tse Tung. If you call the mobile number advertised in the net they will give the address. I have never been to the Maputo mall Regards

Mrmaputo
02-16-11, 13:36
Thanks@Splashing for the advice,

Mama Teresas is now situated on a street called Rua de Justica, on the lower end of Mao tse Tung.

Not to forget that there is a good Chinese parlour on Mao tse Tung itself, close to Debonairs Pizza, offering extras and supposedly with some new girls coming in soon.

Other than that, there are numerous beauty salons around town offering massage and other forms of treatments for women. However, I have yet to come about a good place offering extras. It appears in fact as they are nothing but massage parlours. I will do an update if or when I come across another place in town but at this moment, there are two Chinesse places that are open for extras, beside Mama Teresa.

The massage parlour in front of Hotel Avenida in Julius Neyerere has closed down. There is still one just across the liquor store. Mamma Theresa is now in a street perpendicular to Mao tse Tung. If you call the mobile number advertised in the net they will give the address. I have never been to the Maputo mall Regards

Member #4643
04-24-11, 15:08
Thanks@Splashing For the advice,

Mama Teresas is now situated on a street called Rua de Justica, on the lower end of Mao tse Tung.

Not to forget that there is a good Chinese parlour on Mao tse Tung itself, close to Debonairs Pizza, offering extras and supposedly with some new girls coming in soon.

Other than that, there are numerous beauty salons around town offering massage and other forms of treatments for women. However, I have yet to come about a good place offering extras. It appears in fact as they are nothing but massage parlours. I will do an update if or when I come across another place in town but at this moment, there are two Chinesse places that are open for extras, beside Mama Teresa. I have always found that taxi drivers are an invaluable source of information on girls in Brazil. Does that work in Mozambique too? I speak Portuguese, of course.

Nutty Smith
04-24-11, 15:12
I have always found that taxi drivers are an invaluable source of information on girls in Brazil. Does that work in Mozambique too? I speak Portuguese, of course.I'd agree with you there. The taxi drivers here seem to know everything. Having Portuguese is a huge help though not absolutely essential.

Mr Matsur
05-20-11, 19:29
I wnt on a site called pamelasmassage and found a nice Chinese massuase in maputo but unfortunatelely could get address or contact num because it asked for payments. Those in us get free trail for a month. If anyone can help in get conatct num will be great. Otherwise thier is nice massage place near rovuma hotel.

I'd agree with you there. The taxi drivers here seem to know everything. Having Portuguese is a huge help though not absolutely essential.

Craigebrok
09-06-11, 21:23
Still lots of girls on the side streets off Kaunda after 7pm. 200mts for a good blow job. Some of them look ok and speak a bit of english.

Anyone know of any daytime action?

Lepenepe
11-09-11, 22:13
There's 2 strip clubs in the downtown area. Luso is the oldest and better known by taxi drivers. Copa cabana (spelled separate) is 100m away on the same street. I visited Luso on a weekday. While open earlier, girls start trickling only after 10pm. Later there's 2 or 3 dancers, doing some clothed dancing on stage. There were rumors of strip shows but I did not see any.

On site facilities: basic room with bathroom (only 1 available) , approx. 300MZM / hr or "champagne room" style area for (approx.) 200MZM. There's also rooms nearby (outside the club) for a little less, but I did not venture out.

Quality of girls was fine, some better than others. Girls were asking 500. 1500 MZM / hr depending on service, looks, what they thought they could get away with, etc. I'd go back, though next time I want to try Copa cabana, which I heard is better these days.

TonyTouch385
01-10-12, 13:56
Hello everyone. This forum's been pretty quiet for a while, so I might just be taking a shot in the dark!

Hopefully I'll be able to post some recent intel after my trip to Maputo at the end of Jan, but in the meantime, is there anybody who can give me some recent info about where to find some action? I'm currently in Jhb and am looking for something similar to Summit Club here in Jhb where I can have a few drinks, watch a stripshow and meet girls and take them to rooms close by or in the same premises so judging by the post below Luso sounds like it fits the description. Are Luso, Copa Cobana and Coconuts still the "go to" places?

Will be there over a weekend (Friday and Saturday). Was planning to stay at the Pestana Rovuma. Can anyone confirm if it's Girlfriendly, or maybe recommend a good central hotel that is!

Any info would be most appreciated.

AfAsia
02-08-12, 00:37
Guys ask questions but provide no feedback reports. What gives Gents? Frown.

Jacky1973
03-02-12, 11:10
Does any one know if the Southern Sun in Maputo is GIRLFRIENDLY. Also, is there any action in the whereabouts?

Swpc10
04-28-12, 14:59
I was just in Maputo. The Southern Sun seemed fine with visitors.

I called Mama Teresa's for a hotel delivery. Nice mixed girl showed up on time. Not a bad massage. She offered extra for about 2000. BJ and FS. I declined, and opted for just a nice HJ.

The prices are a bit higher than the website (which is very much out of date). It was 1800 for the massage and outcall.

And the restaurant just on the other side of the open area (right turn out of the SS) is very good. The Black Pepper Prawns were AWESOME.

Lepenepe
05-11-12, 20:04
In the past couple of weeks I've been to:

1) Copacabana: strip shows on stage. Plenty girls roaming the main area. OK-ish room to be had for 30 mins or so. Prices negotiable, approx 500+ Meticais for 20. 30 min + room (approx. 300 IIRC). Action starts around 10pm, although it opens earlier. Fridays and Sats it gets full of guys and gals. Try and bring your own taxi. This is one of the few places that is said to be relatively dangerous if you leave late, drunk and hail a taxi you don't know.

2) A very well known pizza placein Julius Nyer. Here I picked up a couple of semi-pro girls, who had day jobs and were there fishing. I went there on a Friday around 8, had a beer or two, gals sat beside me and I took it from there. I picked one and gave cab money to the other. Semi pro keeps calling, though. I'll see whether I follow up.

3) Massage place. Got a HE from a Chinese gal. Massage place is accross the street from the pizza place, around the corner from the bank with the Deep blue logo.

I'll be back to Coconuts today or tomorrow. This is more upscale / expensive, so more semi-pros and higher rates.

Jacky1973
05-13-12, 13:15
Hi buddy. I am going to Maputo end of month. I will be staying at the Hotel Polana. What is the name of the pizzeria which you indicated. How much do you usually pay for the semi-pros?

Cheers

In the past couple of weeks I've been to:

1) Copacabana: strip shows on stage. Plenty girls roaming the main area. OK-ish room to be had for 30 mins or so. Prices negotiable, approx 500+ Meticais for 20. 30 min + room (approx. 300 IIRC). Action starts around 10pm, although it opens earlier. Fridays and Sats it gets full of guys and gals. Try and bring your own taxi. This is one of the few places that is said to be relatively dangerous if you leave late, drunk and hail a taxi you don't know.

2) A very well known pizza placein Julius Nyer. Here I picked up a couple of semi-pro girls, who had day jobs and were there fishing. I went there on a Friday around 8, had a beer or two, gals sat beside me and I took it from there. I picked one and gave cab money to the other. Semi pro keeps calling, though. I'll see whether I follow up.

3) Massage place. Got a HE from a Chinese gal. Massage place is accross the street from the pizza place, around the corner from the bank with the Deep blue logo.

I'll be back to Coconuts today or tomorrow. This is more upscale / expensive, so more semi-pros and higher rates.

Lepenepe
05-19-12, 00:48
Hi buddy. I am going to Maputo end of month. I will be staying at the Hotel Polana. What is the name of the pizzeria which you indicated. How much do you usually pay for the semi-pros?

CheersPizza place = pronounced "Moon. Does" a short taxi ride from your hotel. Semi pro: 1, 000. 1,500 + taxi if it's once. A little less if they become semi-regular. They will keep calling about sick mother / school fees / new shoes, so you decide how to deal with that.

AfAsia
08-29-12, 01:17
Reports are hard to come by in Mozambique. Don't hold your breath Slip34. A couple of a troubled but gorgeous girl.

Barek
08-29-12, 11:58
I just read that some fellow mongers are planing their stay in Maputo at the Polana Hotel.

Just for the records, Polana is the worst Hotel for our "hobby". They control all entrances and even paying an extra fee it is too hard.

I suggest other Hotels but never the Polana.

Cheers.

Barek

AfAsia
10-12-12, 08:37
I am looking for GF, wi-fi and cost is not terribly important. Thanks!Http://www.madbookings.com/mozambique/monte_carlo_hotel_maputo/mozambique_monte_carlo_hotel_maputo.htm

Swpc10
03-01-13, 02:06
Is Mama Teresa Massage still around?

Their website seems to be gone. If they are still there, anybody have their contact info?

Thanks.

Living Abroad
04-07-13, 23:58
Is Mama Teresa Massage still around?

Their website seems to be gone. If they are still there, anybody have their contact info?

Thanks.Still there. Went by the other night. Quite a place. Greeted by a group of stunning young masseuses. Picked a young spinner who smiled and seemed friendly. Just before the massage, she stripped down to her bra and panties. She was stunning. Decent massage. On the flip, without saying a word, the bra came off and she climbed on top of the table to massage my chest. It was quite a marketing maneuver. Just stunning. PM for more details.

Just to compare, I went by the Chinese place on the corner of the same street. Right on Mau tse tung Ave. Sunday night. 10pm, and I guess they never close. Young Chinese girl, very classily dressed. Nice massage room, scented, music, and damn good massage. Best I've had. She did not speak or understand one single word of English. Set her phone for 1 hour and on the minute turned on the lights and said it was done. And that was that. Came for a great massage, so I was fine, but clearly missed something by not speaking Portuguese.

PetePunter
04-16-13, 08:06
Still there. Went by the other night. Quite a place. Greeted by a group of stunning young masseuses. Picked a young spinner who smiled and seemed friendly. Just before the massage, she stripped down to her bra and panties. She was stunning. Decent massage. On the flip, without saying a word, the bra came off and she climbed on top of the table to massage my chest. It was quite a marketing maneuver. Just stunning. PM for more details.

Just to compare, I went by the Chinese place on the corner of the same street. Right on Mau tse tung Ave. Sunday night. 10pm, and I guess they never close. Young Chinese girl, very classily dressed. Nice massage room, scented, music, and damn good massage. Best I've had. She did not speak or understand one single word of English. Set her phone for 1 hour and on the minute turned on the lights and said it was done. And that was that. Came for a great massage, so I was fine, but clearly missed something by not speaking Portuguese.I will be in Maputo soon is Mama Teresa my best bet for FS say at about lunch time?

Slip34
04-21-13, 12:31
Still there. Went by the other night. Quite a place. Greeted by a group of stunning young masseuses. Picked a young spinner who smiled and seemed friendly. Just before the massage, she stripped down to her bra and panties. She was stunning. Decent massage. On the flip, without saying a word, the bra came off and she climbed on top of the table to massage my chest. It was quite a marketing maneuver. Just stunning. PM for more details.

Just to compare, I went by the Chinese place on the corner of the same street. Right on Mau tse tung Ave. Sunday night. 10pm, and I guess they never close. Young Chinese girl, very classily dressed. Nice massage room, scented, music, and damn good massage. Best I've had. She did not speak or understand one single word of English. Set her phone for 1 hour and on the minute turned on the lights and said it was done. And that was that. Came for a great massage, so I was fine, but clearly missed something by not speaking Portuguese.I went to both places. The same thing happened. Mama Teresa's was great the other place was not. I thought I could get the Chinese girl to do more but she did not.

Jacky1973
05-12-13, 03:13
Is the cardozo ok for our hobby?

I just read that some fellow mongers are planing their stay in Maputo at the Polana Hotel.

Just for the records, Polana is the worst Hotel for our "hobby". They control all entrances and even paying an extra fee it is too hard.

I suggest other Hotels but never the Polana.

Cheers.

Barek

SlowHand555
05-18-13, 23:58
Despite not being that ugly, overweight or otherwise distasteful, life in a first world country does not present me with many young good looking girls fawning over me, offering to teach me a new language or giving me a massage. In fact, concluding that I have past my prime is not entirely unfounded if judged from the attention I get from young women.

Driving from SA to Swaziland, I was greeted at the border by the lady at the counter, while glancing sideways to a babe standing on the other side, servicing visitors leaving Swaziland. She sensed the hungry look in my eyes and unlike white girls, who usually run away, she came over for a chat!

"Good evening Sir, welcome to our kingdom! Where will you be staying in Swaziland"?

At the Happy Valley Motel, I replied. She was good looking, with a smile as wide as the horizon and offered to come give me a massage! Is this heaven? Am I dead yet?

At the bar that night, a 20 something came over for a chat, I bought her a drink and later she left with her friends. I did not score in Swaziland. Did not push it due to HIV risc, but saw a number of old farts hang out with good looking chicks! In fact, the competition from mongers in Swaziland is weak. Ugly guys with good looking girls! (I suspect, and hope, the men are generous)

In Maputo the next few days, I first went to Mamma Teresa as recommended by this site but it was Tuesday morning, and I had no choice of masseuses, so I went with the first one to offer.

She was "helpful" offering "Mamma Teresa special", the massage was mediocre to poor but the HJ, a terrific effort! Due to her being somewhat overweight, I never went back.

I found the Chinese place in Mau Tse Tong street and had two massages there. First with a stunner, giving good massage, but no extra : (The next day I went back and got a pudgy friendly, dumb middle aged Chinese women who had very little bed side manners, a so so massage and a somewhat brutal hand job that still managed to do the trick.

The next evening I caught a taxi who suggested I try "Copa Cabana" strip joint.

They don't really strip, but end up with a gstring and bra, which is perhaps more tasefull and a great performance. Here I got the number of Julia.

She became my guest at Monte Carlo hotel the next three nights. I have overpaid her entirely, but as she never asked for anything she helped me deceive myself into believing she really like me. That is worth much more than a shag!

I went back to the joint every night, meeting so many great girls. There is a hotel next door, renting rooms for $6:66 per hour. I could have had any of the girls in the bar, and there were many 5-7, and a few 8's. The "strippers" had 9 bodies and around 7 faces, but nice and friendly.

The bouncers at the bar became my "best friends" when I bought them each a Red Bull, and from what I gather, most of them and many of the semi pros hanging around the bar earn less than 3000 Mets per month from their day jobs. Some pretend to be students. That's $100!

How these people make a living is beyond me, but they remain friendly and up beat. A terrific people indeed. I thought to push my luck, and approached a stunner working at Maputo Shopping Centre. I asked if she speak English? She said "no speak English" I explained I will teach her English, if she will teach me Portuguese?

You have to understand, in a civilized country, a babe like this, will not give me a second glance, but this one was out of her skin with excitement! She had the typical look of a shopping centre marketing girl. We all know them, the type that round up ones hormones until you bought the soap, then kindly and condescendingly smile at you regretfully refusing to share her number.

Unable to have a discussion with Julia, due to language, we still managed to spend the nights in pleasant, humorous chat, mainly, I would touch her head, and she would give the Portuguese name for it, then her shoulder etc. Boobs in Portuguese is "mamma"!

I hope any of you visiting Mozambique will treat these people with respect and kindness. Be generous and realize, we will reap only the kindness we sow. Africa is a fantastic place!

PS:

Back in Melbourne, I met a girl from Kenya on Afroromance. She explained on the first date that she needs $5000 to prevent deportation. She owe that to a college who will have her deported without her certificate etc. I promised to think on a plan and she came to my house a few days later. I suggested ways we can go about negotiating with the College that will ensure their getting their money, she getting her cert. And me not having to flog out $5000 on a total stranger.

I was trying to help her, knowing that she is not even my type, nice features but the body is very ordinary and soft, as if she really need to get to a gym, soft and flabby for a 20 yr old. NOTHING like Julia! When she sensed that she was not going to get a bonus, she lost all her affection, became cold as a arctic fish and the next moment I heard the door slam as she went on her way without even greeting. Can you imagine the joy I felt not having spend $$$$ on a heartless women?

There is something civilization does to women that do not seem to make them any more pleasant or desirable.

LmMoras
07-23-13, 22:39
I live in Maputo, if you are interested in knowing the nightlife or txilling PM.

Barek
08-07-13, 13:34
Not very friendly really, unless you stay awhile at the bar with the Baby you need to be careful as they will charge the extra to your room.

Cheers and enjoy maputo

TheRealGoods
08-12-13, 23:21
I live in Maputo, if you are interested in knowing the nightlife or txilling PM.Hi LmMoras.

Will be staying at Radisson Blu this week. Looking for Rub and Tug service. What's on offer?

JohnnyVegas
08-20-13, 07:15
Despite not being that ugly, overweight or otherwise distasteful, life in a first world country does not present me with many young good looking girls fawning over me, offering to teach me a new language or giving me a massage. In fact, concluding that I have past my prime is not entirely unfounded if judged from the attention I get from young women.

Driving from SA to Swaziland, I was greeted at the border by the lady at the counter, while glancing sideways to a babe standing on the other side, servicing visitors leaving Swaziland. She sensed the hungry look in my eyes and unlike white girls, who usually run away, she came over for a chat!

"

There is something civilization does to women that do not seem to make them any more pleasant or desirable.Fantastic, well written story my friend. Almost like a Romance novel! You make me want to visit Maputo. Which I just might do! Thanks for the report!

FatihTurkoglu
09-30-13, 16:20
Hello guys,

I will be visiting Maputo soon.

I want to know if there is chance of getting whie or mixed girls.

If anybody got information about it please PM.

Thanks

Lover Africa
10-08-13, 20:55
Have not been to Beira for a couple of years.

Went out for dinner with a friend near the Mira Mar hotel, quite a few WG sitting at the restaurant already at 9pm.

Pity there a so few reports from Beira lately.

Deep Wet
12-12-13, 05:09
I live in Maputo, if you are interested in knowing the nightlife or txilling PM.I will be visiting Beira soon and like to know about the possibilities and any good friendly Hotels.

Pancha
12-18-13, 11:44
I will be visiting Beira soon and like to know about the possibilities and any good friendly Hotels.Lover Africa is right. MiraMar has some talents. There is one night club near the airport, forget the name. There was also a massage joint inside a saloon near the market and I was told that you can organise some there as well.

Lover Africa
12-21-13, 15:57
I will be visiting Beira soon and like to know about the possibilities and any good friendly Hotels.Just come back from Beira, was at Miramar last night plenty WG inside restaurant and lots of SW on street behind restaurant.

Some locals and also Zim girls. Was chatting to some Zim girls, they are much better than the locals and they also speak English.

ST from MZ500, LT from MZ1500.

Stayed at Marin Guest House, walking distance to Miramar, is only 6 month old single room MZ3250, double MZ3950.

Top Hotel is Lunamar single MZ5000, double MZ5500.

SlowHand555
01-04-14, 07:37
Fantastic, well written story my friend. Almost like a Romance novel! You make me want to visit Maputo. Which I just might do! Thanks for the report!If you visit Moz, you will wonder you waited so long.

Lover Africa
01-30-14, 03:46
I am staying the week in Quelimane for work, was driving in town checking the place out.

Stopped at the side of the road a 7/10 crossed the road and approached me.

Was chatting to her and invited her for a drink, she declined but said next day was OK and took her number.

Phoned her next day and met, had 2 drinks then went to my room.

Had one of the bests lays, damage 0 apart from the drinks, will meet her again tonight.

Deep Wet
02-05-14, 15:25
Hi Lover Africa,

I tried locating Marin Guest House but could not find it. Any location or landmark or in case any contact number, please PM me.

Thanks

Just come back from Beira, was at Miramar last night plenty WG inside restaurant and lots of SW on street behind restaurant.

Some locals and also Zim girls. Was chatting to some Zim girls, they are much better than the locals and they also speak English.

ST from MZ500, LT from MZ1500.

Stayed at Marin Guest House, walking distance to Miramar, is only 6 month old single room MZ3250, double MZ3950.

Top Hotel is Lunamar single MZ5000, double MZ5500.

Lover Africa
02-05-14, 18:56
Hi Lover Africa,

I tried locating Marin Guest House but could not find it. Any location or landmark or in case any contact number, please PM me.

ThanksMGH is along the same road 300 meters away from Miramar Restaurant, use google maps and search for Marin Guest House and it will shop up.

Deep Wet
02-07-14, 16:50
I will try again but any idea how about Monte Village at the Circle. Is it WG friendly?

Deep Wet
02-08-14, 10:26
I visited Miramar area yesterday night at around 9 pm. I did not go to the Restaurant which was full of men and some local families but tried my luck in the back lanes and was able to meet some WGs. Selected a 24 years old local girl. She is 6 on the scale of 10. She agreed for 500 MT short time and everything was acceptable. We went to my Hotel room and she spent about 2 hours with me. Good BBBJ skill and nice firm tits. She was really good and I finished in missionary.

Overall experience Good.

Damage 550 MTs

Nice Girl. Will call again.

Lover Africa
02-08-14, 17:21
I visited Miramar area yesterday night at around 9 pm. I did not go to the Restaurant which was full of men and some local families but tried my luck in the back lanes and was able to meet some WGs. Selected a 24 years old local girl. She is 6 on the scale of 10. She agreed for 500 MT short time and everything was acceptable. We went to my Hotel room and she spent about 2 hours with me. Good BBBJ skill and nice firm tits. She was really good and I finished in missionary.

Overall experience Good.

Damage 550 MTs.

Nice Girl. Will call again.Which hotel are you staying?

Did you find Marin Guest House?

Sorry I do not know Monte Village.

Try one of the Zim girls they also give good service.

Deep Wet
02-11-14, 19:33
Am in Beirasol now just near the Circle. I called the same WG this Sunday in my hotel and it was a good GFE. No time constraint and we had enough time. Do you know any Zim Girl. May be today again I will be visiting Miramar area.

Lover Africa
02-12-14, 00:49
Am in Beirasol now just near the Circle. I called the same WG this Sunday in my hotel and it was a good GFE. No time constraint and we had enough time. Do you know any Zim Girl. May be today again I will be visiting Miramar area.You will find the Zim girls also behind Miramar.

Deep Wet
02-12-14, 12:42
I met an 19 years old Mozambique girl yesterday night in the same area. I came with her in my hotel and after that enjoyed with her. It was a true GFE and I appreciate her BBBJ skills. She was very beautiful and having small but firm breasts. She didn't want me to suck her breasts but I insisted. Later on she agreed. It was a great fun sucking her breasts and she was moaning. After 10 minutes of sucking her breasts, she started licking my balls and laler she sucked me. Good BBBJ skills and I was about to explode in her mouth. Anyway, I entered in her tight vagina in missionary and after she was on top of me. I really enjoyed with her and it took about 40-45 for me to cum inside her.

Overall very nice experience.

I paid her GHC 500 and she left happily.

Have fun.

Lover Africa
02-12-14, 16:21
Next week I am spending a few days in Nampula.

Will update any findings.

Hummel178
02-25-14, 19:42
Dear fellow mongers,

I am going to move to Maputo this summer and I am wondering if it is possible to get Viagra / Kamagra

In the local pharmacies without prescription? How much are they? Or should I bring some with me?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hummel

Tp Horn
03-27-14, 00:16
I visited the Copa Cabana club recently. It was a weekend night, and very crowded, but plenty of friendly females to go around. The location is a little iffy, down a long alley from the street, but well lit and plenty of people about.

Plenty of women approached me, and some were pushy. I bought a few some drinks and chatted. Eventually I settled on a pair, and actually had to forcefully tell some others to leave me alone to get out of there.

I took a very sweet, thin, lighter-skinned gal and a darker, thicker one who had the best ass I've ever felt. Perfectly round and firm and slightly oversized. Took them back to my hotel and had a great time. One was slightly lesbian and would occupy herself with the other woman whom I was banging. They stayed the night and I slept between them like an oreo alternately spooning them. We woke up and repeated. Most excellent GFE.

Member #4178
03-27-14, 15:49
I visited the Copa Cabana club recently. It was a weekend night, and very crowded, but plenty of friendly females to go around. The location is a little iffy, down a long alley from the street, but well lit and plenty of people about.

Plenty of women approached me, and some were pushy. I bought a few some drinks and chatted. Eventually I settled on a pair, and actually had to forcefully tell some others to leave me alone to get out of there.

I took a very sweet, thin, lighter-skinned gal and a darker, thicker one who had the best ass I've ever felt. Perfectly round and firm and slightly oversized. Took them back to my hotel and had a great time. One was slightly lesbian and would occupy herself with the other woman whom I was banging. They stayed the night and I slept between them like an oreo alternately spooning them. We woke up and repeated. Most excellent GFE.Good report. What was the damage?

Tp Horn
03-28-14, 05:04
Good report. What was the damage?Ummm. That's where it gets iffy. I don't remember the price of girly drinks or bar fines at Copa Cabana. I have a notion it was minimal and zero, respectively. I do know that I gave each gal a US C-note when they left late morning. ISG readers might face palm over that, but tough luck, I gauged it well worth it.

FatihTurkoglu
05-14-14, 15:08
OK. Now it works! Enjoy the pics ;)I am new in Maputo.

Is there possibility to get white or mixed girls in Maputo?

Can you send me your contact (pm).

Hummel178
06-02-14, 17:46
Does any one know if the sundown guest house in Maputo is girlfriendly?

FatihTurkoglu
07-02-14, 20:01
Hi guys,

Anybody can advice about how to get white or mixed girls in Maputo?

Safariman
09-07-14, 07:21
Went for the first time to Mama Teresa. There is a signboard outside, so you cannot miss it. 4 beauties, hard to choose from. Mtz 1400 for a Teresa special as on the site advertised. The girl soon felt that I wanted more and started her bargaining with 3000 (USD 100), but managed to bargain her down to 1500. Hard to continue bargaining with a half naked beauty sitting on top of you. No kissing, but a spectacular job by a beauty with hot body. Definitely going to be repeated.

Lover Africa
09-07-14, 14:49
Went for the first time to Mama Teresa. There is a signboard outside, so you cannot miss it. 4 beauties, hard to choose from. Mtz 1400 for a Teresa special as on the site advertised. The girl soon felt that I wanted more and started her bargaining with 3000 (USD 100), but managed to bargain her down to 1500. Hard to continue bargaining with a half naked beauty sitting on top of you. No kissing, but a spectacular job by a beauty with hot body. Definitely going to be repeated.I am going to be in Maputo in 2 weeks time, will check the place out for sure.

Lover Africa
09-07-14, 17:09
Picked up a lady from from Miramar restaurant, apart from the drinks no charge.

Her ass was too big for my liking, the rest was ok for a freebie.

Lover Africa
09-09-14, 17:14
Went recently to Nampula, went to Bagdad Bar along Edwardo Mondlane Avenue.

There were quit a few WG sitting inside and some hanging around outside.

I did not inquire what the going rate was as I had company already, a pickup from Badoo.

Safariman
09-20-14, 00:28
First of all the Chinese massage parlour has changed to Salvador Allende 693, almost right opposite the mortuary of the hospital- big signboard. Massage good, no English, no Portuguese and no extras.

Copacabana: is the old Luso in Rua de Bagamoyo (also known as sin street). Crowded with crawling cars, girls advertising themselves outside it is a relief to get inside. A wide variety of girls. Started with 2 sisters, who licked one another's pussy (most probably fake but as they were also 'treating' me no interest to inspect closer). The room is with mirrors all around and a pole. A TV playing black porn: together with a bit of sleaziness an inspiring environment. After a little rest another sweety of 21 years old. Good ball lickers and cock suckers all three of them. Damage for the two 1500 meticais (they asked 1000-1000 which is USD 33-33, but settled for 500-500, I tipped 500) and for the sweety also 750 (she had agreed for 500). An inspiring environment and I must say that you get more bang for your buck in Copacabana than in Mama Theresa: 3 for 2250 and 2 X200 for the room, whereas Mama Theresa is 1400 for the room and then the negotiations with the girls there start at 3000 and you must speak good Portuguese to get them down to 1500. Take a copy of passport, preferably stamped by notary as true copy and some loose money. Area IS a bit dodgy, but there are many people, so show determination where you are going and everything will be fine.

Martin79
10-13-14, 01:50
I can give you the last contact I got from Maputo gal.

Very good BJ, anal and everything.

Also for menage.

Serdat06
10-30-14, 16:19

Also for menage.Dear Martin,

Please share it.

Manmatope
11-14-14, 05:04
Hi there,

I never thought the internet had a forum for such thing, I must say that I know quite a bunch of the girls around the city. Whenever you need guidance, I will engage.

Astmathic
12-15-14, 04:06
How does the scene look now? I'm in maputo for a month and want to make the best of it. Any places to recommend besides Luso?

Lover Africa
12-28-14, 13:02
Was in Beira 2 weeks ago, picked up a 27 year old Zim girl from Miramar Restaurant.

Very GFE if anybody wants contact PM me.

PLoverSA
02-02-15, 12:34
Was in Maputo last week for one night and decided to try some of the local delicacies!

One mistake was staying at the Polana, they will let girls in but only after arguing and making it quite difficult for you.

In the afternoon I called Mama Teresa's and within 15 minutes I had a pretty Indian / south American looking girl at my door. She gave me a reasonable massage and then negotiation for extras. Extras were very expensive, so I only took a covered BJ. Total cost was 1800 mt + 500 mt + 1000 mt. Definitely over-priced, but not the end of the world.

Later that night I took a taxi to the red-light district. Popped in at both strip clubs and was attacked by several girls, it was actually a bit of a problem as they don't leave you alone and each one wants you to buy them a beer. I'm pretty sure that I was being over-charged for the beer too. Cover charge at both places even though I was the only person in there and the strip shows only start at 00:30 am!

I found an awesome little bar between the two clubs (I can't remember the name), this is a regular bar that I would even frequent back home. Mostly ordinary patrons, so the girls also tend to leave you alone a bit. The music they played was awesome (Metallica, Led Zeppelin etc) and I could enjoy a beer in relative piece. Eventually picked up two semi-pros and took them back to Polana (long story to get them in again, but managed in the end). We all climbed in the big shower and started to have lots of wet, soapy naked fun! I enjoyed pushing my fingers in all their holes and got my cock well-sucked. Then I took them on to the king sized bed and made them lick each other's pussies. Was great fun which ended with a good fuck from both of them. Afterwhich I gave them taxi fare and sent them on their way!

My advice is leave the strip clubs and pick up some of the semi-pros in the bar, they are prettier and far less pushy.

Enjoy!

Lepenepe
02-04-15, 10:27
I found an awesome little bar between the two clubs (I can't remember the name), this is a regular bar that I would even frequent back home. Mostly ordinary patrons, so the girls also tend to leave you alone a bit. The music they played was awesome (Metallica, Led Zeppelin etc) and I could enjoy a beer in relative piece.
Enjoy!Is the bar Gypsy's? They make good pizza, too.

Martin79
02-28-15, 15:13
Dear Martin,

Please share it.You can call at any time: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lepenepe
04-22-15, 14:43
I am sharing a short list of some upscale-ish hanging spots in Maputo where you can find available semi pros and pros along with amateurs and groups. The girls you will meet in these places usually have higher asking prices than those in Copacabana (although you may find them in Copa when all else fails), can look nicer and neater and can usually speak some English.

Places and times:

Mondays: nothing much going on, head straight to "Baixa" (the area where Gypsy, Copabana, etc are) or troll the hotel lobbies.

Tuesdays: Gil Vicente Karaoke with live band from 11.30 pm. Sometimes it gets full, sometimes it's quiet.

Wednesdays: not much.

Thursdays: Dolce vita live music earlier (from 9 pm-ish) and then Robson's Karaoke (from 11 pm). Havana Club from 1 am. Sheik club can sometimes get interesting.

Fridays: 6 pm onwards: beers at Mundo's. 9 pm on: Dolce Vita: 1 am: 1908 club. Hit or miss: Newscafe Note: Friday is a much stronger night in Maputo than Saturday.

Saturdays: 1908 club from 1 am. Elvis Bar can be happening sometimes, as well as Havana Club and other spots.

Note: the old Coconuts / Lounge is now called Buddha Bar and 60's bar and is usually empty.

Andrew28
05-10-15, 10:04

Also for menage.Could I please have the contacts of the Maputo girl. And reasonably priced massage places in Maputo.

Gabyvm
03-06-16, 07:19

Also for menage.Please share contacts I am new in Maputo.

Old Monga
09-06-16, 13:02
I will soon be Maputo for a few days.

Can anyone update me on the current prices for WGs? (the MZN has devalued a lot against the USD, but has that affected prices at all?

And also on the best pick-up spots these days.

Jiggydus
09-06-16, 18:26
I will soon be Maputo for a few days.

Can anyone update me on the current prices for WGs? (the MZN has devalued a lot against the USD, but has that affected prices at all?

And also on the best pick-up spots these days.I have yet to meet any girl who asks for more taxi money based on the exchange rate of the dollar against their currency. Ditto for many retail esablishments. For example, I once visited Bali back in the late 90's. The Indonesian Rupiah had lost a lot of value against the dollar just prior to my visit, yet I was able to only pay the equivalent of $4 USD for a decent hotel on the strip (A / see, clean running water, TV, breakfast included, swimming pool, comfortable bed) and ate steak and lobster dinner for $2 USD. I purchased quality Nike shoes for no more than $12 USD each. I spent a week there and only spent $100 USD for a gangbuster great week! It takes time for the inflation to filter through the economy. That being said, I still have never encountered any lady who asked for more money based on exchange rate fluctuation.

Old Monga
09-09-16, 15:30
I have just arrived in Maputo for my one week stay.

Took a walk at lunchtime to Bagamoyo St.

No action of course at this time of day.

Gypsy's was crowded with local office workers eating lunch; looks like a good pub.

The two 'clubs' look sleazy, but then such places often do look sleazy in daylight!

I intend to write another report tomorrow, after I go back there tonight.

In the meantime, here are a few photos of the street.

Old Monga
09-10-16, 09:20
Thanks Jiggydus.

Rereading my post, my wording was clumsy. I should have mentioned Inflation rather than Exchange Rate.

Anyway, I can now report that a short time with a WG can still be had for MZN500, which is a whopping USD6. 58 (according to xe.com).

I have yet to meet any girl who asks for more taxi money based on the exchange rate of the dollar against their currency. Ditto for many retail esablishments. For example, I once visited Bali back in the late 90's. The Indonesian Rupiah had lost a lot of value against the dollar just prior to my visit, yet I was able to only pay the equivalent of $4 USD for a decent hotel on the strip (A / see, clean running water, TV, breakfast included, swimming pool, comfortable bed) and ate steak and lobster dinner for $2 USD. I purchased quality Nike shoes for no more than $12 USD each. I spent a week there and only spent $100 USD for a gangbuster great week! It takes time for the inflation to filter through the economy. That being said, I still have never encountered any lady who asked for more money based on exchange rate fluctuation.

Old Monga
09-10-16, 09:44
Last night I headed down to Rua do Bagomoyo. And here's my report.

I arrived at 8:45 pm after walking from my hotel (Hotel 2001). Gypsy's was quiet, Venus was already open but I didn't go in. Lots of SWs on the street and nearby streets. Mostly 3's or 4's. In Gypsy's I had a good margarita pizza (for mzn380) and local beers for mzn100 ea. It seems WGs do not hang out in the bar; some come in off the street to use the facilities and will chat up any guys as they pass through.

Decided to take a walk to see what was happening. And that's when I had some 'fun'.

A police wagon pulled up, three cops inside, the driver gets out and demands to see my passport (which of course I had locked up in my hotel room safe). Forewarned is forearmed. And I had done my homework on sites like tripadvisor, and so I knew the local cops like to scam money off tourists. He tells me to get into the vehicle to go to police headquarters where I would be fined mzn1000. In I get and we start moving, and he offers to 'fine' me only 500 and so save the hassle of going to HQ. I say OK but only if he writes me an official receipt. Haggling ensues. Last offer from him was if I buy each of them a coke (I kid you not!) - I refused that and he kicked me out. Ordering me to straight back to my hotel or else. I waited until they drove around the corner and immediately headed back to the street.

Where I bumped into a group of WGs on a corner, a few of them quite good looking. So I started up a conversation (I don't speak any Portuguese, but two of the girls spoke some English). They were friendly and fun, not pushy at all. The cutest one wasn't interested in me (apparently because she speaks no English), so I settled on the next cutest. After a bit of gentle haggling we agreed on 500 for ST and 1500 for all night (which I prefer, but only if I'm having a good time).

Taxi back to my hotel (mzn150). No problems bringing her in. We just walked through reception and were not challenged.

She was OK but not great. Good mutual oral, but she was reluctant to do cowgirl and refused doggy. So after one shot I paid her off and escorted her off the premises. We parted on good terms, and I will wave to her if I see her again.

I'm in contact with a 19 yo girl on badoo, and I hope we will have lunch (and maybe more) today. She lives with her parents and so cannot do overnights.

And tonight I expect I will head back down to the street for some more action.

AfAsia
09-12-16, 12:23
Last night I headed down to Rua do Bagomoyo. And here's my report.

I arrived at 8:45 pm after walking from my hotel (Hotel 2001). Gypsy's was quiet, Venus was already open but I didn't go in. Lots of SWs on the street and nearby streets.

.From reading your report club Luso is closed, or the name change to Venus, it used to be next door to Gypsey's?

Too bad about the wanker cops, unfortunately this happens to tourists far too often, they are a soft target and easily intimidated.

Old Monga
09-12-16, 15:41
From reading your report club Luso is closed, or the name change to Venus, it used to be next door to Gypsey's?

Too bad about the wanker cops, unfortunately this happens to tourists far too often, they are a soft target and easily intimidated.Walking along the street from East to West, Copacabana is first, then Gypsy's and finally Venus.

I did not see any place named Club Luso.

There is an unnamed bar right next door to Gypsy's, on the Copacabana side.

On the other side is a closed up place. Maybe that was club luso.

On the corner at the western end there is another bar that apparently sometimes has live music, but it is not a club.

Old Monga
09-12-16, 15:50
For the last few days I have been playing badoo ping pong with a local girl here in Maputo.

I had begun to think she was just jerking me around for fun.

But this afternoon. Well what can I say. I have just had a great time.

This 19 yo university student (she had her books with her. So now I know what subject she's studying), petite, cute and hot.

Came to my hotel room for some fun.

I have just about recovered from 2 hours of hard labour) It was very physical for this Old Monga.

She was really hot, good mutual oral, covered sex in all positions. She said No to anal, but later said maybe tomorrow (so there should be a round two!

I asked 'why me' - the answer was because I'm white, old and just passing through. Perfect answer as far as I'm concerned.

I offered her taxi money. Which was declined. So the total cost to me was one can of coke.

I'm sitting here typing this, grinning like a chesire cat.

Go well fellow mongers.

Anthu
09-20-16, 08:26
I am next week in multi-hotel in Matola / Maputo. Any good hints for this area?

Thanks.

Sachit
10-01-16, 14:21

Also for menage.Hi,

Can you please share the contact number.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sipho B
12-12-16, 04:55
Fellow mongers,

Watch out for scams on social network sites as horrible experience with SW last week. Also meet in neutral place so that you can get away and never give room number or hotel address.

Loso69
01-02-17, 01:55
Arrived in Maputo, I soon got some matches on Badoo. One cutie wanted to come to my room, asking for a mere 500 MTN. When I met Joyce outside the hotel, she looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. In fact, she looked like a... ladyboy! :eek: On my travels to 25 African countries, I'd never encountered a single LB. I was shocked, gave her taxi money, and sent her packing.

I soon hooked up with another Badoo girl. Again, she looked completely different from the pictures. I had my doubts about this one as well, but Tania assured me she was all female, so I escorted her to my room and snapped some pictures of her. When she refused to get undressed, and just wanted to suck my dick (with condom!) while fully dressed, my suspicion was confirmed. Another bloody LB! :mad:

I gave Tania taxi fare, but she refused to leave my room, insisting on getting paid 500 MTN. I didn't actually have 500 MTN in change. Hotel security was no help whatsoever. On the contrary, as I was getting change, hotel security aided & abetted the LB stealing my perfume. I was pissed off! :mad:

When I woke up the next day, my Badoo profile had been blocked. When I switched to my other Badoo profile, it was soon blocked as well. I'm sure bi*tch Tania was behind this as well. Beware of ladyboys on Badoo! ;)

Loso

Loso69
01-02-17, 01:59
Early evening, I ventured to Rua do Bagamoyo. After dinner, I sat down outside Gypsy's and watched the girls stroll by, patiently waiting until I spotted a cutie I liked. Malva was tall & slender. 18 yo. No kids. Perfect! When Malva asked for 1000 MTN, I knew I could have negotiated her down to 500 MTN. Instead, I smiled and said: "If you're good."

When I took Malva to my hotel, they wouldn't let her in! :eek: She needed to be 21+ and have ID. My cutie satisfied neither condition. Damn! :mad: The mongering gods were truly thwarting me on this trip!

Time to get creative! There was a salon next to reception. I took pictures of my cutie in the salon, then took her to a ST hotel to bang her. The Carlton Hotel (300 MTN ST) was pretty damn horrible. No hot water. No towels! Malva was a sheer delight, though. Sloppy kisses. Inspired BBBJ. Tight & wet pussy. And when I got too hot (no A/C, obviously), Malva sucked my dick until I shot a huge load in her mouth. Excellent! :)

I'd failed to get laid in Madrid (no pictures). Strike 1. I'd failed to get laid in Jo'burg (mix-up). Strike 2. I'd failed to get laid my 1st night in Maputo (ladyboys). Strike 3. But I wasn't out yet. Though the 2nd night in Maputo wasn't exactly plain sailing either, I finally got laid on this cursed trip. :D Mozambique added. Country #69.

Loso

Loso69
01-02-17, 02:07
After saying goodbye to Malva, I headed for Copa Cabana. One girl after another hit on me. Not my type! Then came super-skinny Sofia. She was late 20s & was carrying ID. Exactly what I needed. When Sofia stuck her tongue down my throat, I was hooked. She started off by asking for 3000 MTN LT, but settled for 2000 MTN. Arrived at the hotel, it turned out hotel reception was unmanned late at night. No need for ID. Good to know! ;)

As I was licking her pussy, Sofia maneuvered into the 69 position. When she rubbed her petite ass in my face, it turned out she liked anal stimulation as well. After we fucked each other's brains out, Sofia's pussy was so dripping wet I hardly had any feeling any longer. The back passage was much tighter. :D After drilling Sofia's ass, I unloaded in her mouth. And after a good night's sleep and invigorating morning sex, Sofia got another protein shake for breakfast. :)

Loso

Loso69
01-02-17, 02:13
I was sitting outside Gypsy's again, watching the parade, when Sadia caught my attention. She was only 19 yo, but figured we could sneak past reception. We made it into the elevator before we were stopped. Luckily, Sadia was able to convince the receptionist she was 23 yo. :)

Sadia was oozing raw passion. The monster fuck with this sexy nymph with the great pair of hooters was downright amazing. :D Sadia richly deserved a 500 MTN tip on top of her 500 MTN asking price. After dropping Sadia off at Bagamoyo, I sat down outside Gypsy's again, but was too knackered to even talk to another girl.

Loso

Loso69
01-02-17, 02:15
Cruising Rua do Bagamoyo, I spotted yesterday's darling Sadia. Her cousin Anabella's cutie-pie face & bangs simply looked adorable, but she was only 20 yo. Damn! :( In Maxim's, I got talking to an ultra-skinny cutie. Lela was 21 yo, but wasn't carrying ID. Damn again! :( I'd met 2 total honeys, but was unable to take either of them to my hotel. So frustrating!

Back in Maxim's, Anabella started flirting with me. So was so damn cute. She seemed so damn sweet. I simply had to have her! But unlike her cousin, who was actually younger, she was unable to convince reception. Her innocent babyface worked against her. I called the manager, who simply reiterated the hotel policy. But when I told him the story of his security guard working in cahoots with a thieving ladyboy, he changed his tune! :D

Pretty Anabella loved to try on my outfits & model for me. She set the Mozambican record with 114 pics. I even exploded in the condom with this sweetie - a 1st for Maputo. :D

Copa Cabana was filled to capacity. The sole available seat was by the bar. Lela was talking to a local as I came in, but was soon by my side. Lela was kissing me. She was rubbing her sexy body against me. We were mock fucking in the bar. Lela was great fun!

There was a special show on Saturday night, starting with a stripper and a customer taking turns in taking off articles of clothing. The girl went all the way. The guy didn't. :p The girl then danced with a lit candle up her twat. As a finale, she danced in a ring of fire. Great show!

Lela asked for 2000 MZN for the night, and was another great performer. It was frustrating to initially have to pass on 2 great girls, but I eventually banged them both. :D Another magical night in Maputo!

My final night in Maputo was a slow Sunday night. Surprisingly, I struck out.

Loso

Loso69
01-02-17, 02:26
Hotel 2001's policy of requiring ID & only allowing girls 21+ was both a nuisance and a major hassle. Bagamoyo girls rarely carry ID, as they're afraid it might get stolen. Try & find accommodation that doesn't require ID! ;)

Gypsy's & Maxim's are bars / restaurants on the entertainment strip. Occupying a chair outside offers the perfect vantage point to view the talent. After finishing each beer, I'd cruise up & down the strip to check out more girls. If you're hungry, I recommend the Gypsy's pizza or bitoque at Gypsy's. For a snack, I enjoyed the 1/4 chicken at Maxim's.

Copa Cabana & Venus are night clubs / strip clubs. On my sole visit to Venus, no strippers were working, and the place was virtually deserted. Copa Cabana is far more popular. The cover charge for guys is 200 MZN in both places. Apart from a few strippers, all the girls "working" in these clubs are actually freelancers. They make no commission on drinks. There is no fee to take them out. I have no idea whether the strippers are available for after-hours fun. Both places are very dark - you get a much better view of the girls in the street. ;)

Pussy in Maputo is ridiculously cheap. You can get a ST for as little as 500 MTN. Considering the low prices, one might think the performance would suffer. It was actually quite the contrary, with stellar performances. Passionate French kissing. Inspired BBBJs. Energetic humping. CIM was never an issue. :D Maputo totally rocks!

Loso

Terry09
01-04-17, 15:12
Arrived in Maputo, I soon got some matches on Badoo. One cutie wanted to come to my room, asking for a mere 500 MTN. When I met Joyce outside the hotel, she looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. In fact, she looked like a... ladyboy! :eek: On my travels to 25 African countries, I'd never encountered a single LB. I was shocked, gave her taxi money, and sent her packing.

I soon hooked up with another Badoo girl. Again, she looked completely different from the pictures. I had my doubts about this one as well, but Tania assured me she was all female, so I escorted her to my room and snapped some pictures of her. When she refused to get undressed, and just wanted to suck my dick (with condom!) while fully dressed, my suspicion was confirmed. Another bloody LB! :mad:
LosoWTF! Very disturbing.

Ggeorge6
01-06-17, 22:15
Met an absolutely gorgeous blue bone working a high end clothing store, 5 ft10, thin with curves and a lovely booty, those typical giant Mozambiquan lips and such soft skin. Her coworkers told me she had a crush on me so I got her info and she invited me out after her shift to Copacabana. I Google this and see it's a "disco". OK cool hokey date night at some western bar. Turns out it's a ridiculously fun strip club with tons of independent talent soliciting and now I'm divided whether she trying to solicit or just a freak (or both? Her English was intermediate as is my Portuguese, and conversation a little stiff at first, but she definitely not faking it; she fun. Nothing comes up $$$ wise although I buy her drinks (duh), enjoy some strip shows, and I bought her meals (duh x2). Turns out a few of her friends were soliciting and stripping, and they just chill with us (bottle service ensues). I force fed her enough henney on an empty stomach to get her to gypsy's then back to my hotel. Security created an issue but that was nothing a bribe didn't fix (that would have for sure helped the previous fellow's issues with the ID+21 "rule". This is Africa not Canada LOL). We blaze (Ti behind the bar will hook you up), bang it out incessantly for hours. We had a mid sleep fuck, nap, I took her for breakfast, we go back, blaze, and bang it out once more, and she says she has to get to school. I'm not a creepy old man, I'm pretty young myself and seldom pay for sex so I construed this as a date, but I mean I just defiled her and had to help a girl out. Also African women are pretty conservative, you got to take them on at least 1 or 2 nice dates before they're dtf. She was surprised by an offer for dinero, a little insulted. I know she ain't rich so I threw 500 mzn in her purse when she wasn't looking (for taxi fare and facial wipes of course). She is absolutely stunning, I'm amazed. I love this country and we still keeping in touch over face book, she's surprisingly independent and non-clingy for someone so young. Can't wait for my next business trip back, next time I'm getting an apt and bringing her clothing store and copa friends over. Zimbabwe they're desperate, Namibia they have church or bible study to attend, Botswanans want a ring, South Africans are a mixed bag, Zambians don't go near the whiteys. But wow Mozambique is something else.

AfAsia
01-07-17, 15:07
Good to see some actual reports on what is a very underrated destination for the single gentleman.

Hotel security is there to protect YOU and should not be regarded as an irritant nuisance. I know this will get under your skin somewhat as it did mine when pointed out to me in the past. The reason why I mention this, is I had a very sobering experience with a knife weilding ho in the Dominican Republic, this was somewhat down to the lack of any security at the villa I stayed at. Trust me you could do without the drama.

Ggeorge6
01-15-17, 15:33
Hotel security is there to protect YOU and should not be regarded as an irritant nuisance. I know this will get under your skin somewhat as it did mine when pointed out to me in the past. The reason why I mention this, is I had a very sobering experience with a knife weilding ho in the Dominican Republic, this was somewhat down to the lack of any security at the villa I stayed at. Trust me you could do without the drama.I agree. This is why you should 'tip' them when they do become 'a nuisance'.

Tiomoz
02-16-17, 23:05
Met an absolutely gorgeous blue bone working a high end clothing store, 5 ft10, thin with curves and a lovely booty, those typical giant Mozambiquan lips and such soft skin. Her coworkers told me she had a crush on me so I got her info and she invited me out after her shift to Copacabana. I Google this and see it's a "disco". OK cool hokey date night at some western bar. Turns out it's a ridiculously fun strip club with tons of independent talent soliciting and now I'm divided whether she trying to solicit or just a freak (or both? Her English was intermediate as is my Portuguese, and conversation a little stiff at first, but she definitely not faking it; she fun. Nothing comes up $$$ wise although I buy her drinks (duh), enjoy some strip shows, and I bought her meals (duh x2). Turns out a few of her friends were soliciting and stripping, and they just chill with us (bottle service ensues). I force fed her enough henney on an empty stomach to get her to gypsy's then back to my hotel. Security created an issue but that was nothing a bribe didn't fix (that would have for sure helped the previous fellow's issues with the ID+21 "rule". This is Africa not Canada LOL). We blaze (Ti behind the bar will hook you up), bang it out incessantly for hours. We had a mid sleep fuck, nap, I took her for breakfast, we go back, blaze, and bang it out once more, and she says she has to get to school..Please send contact by PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AfroHoliday
02-24-17, 09:40
Landed yesterday and thought ID share my findings.

Big trouble at immigration because I didn't have proof of a hotel booking.

They were not going to let me in!

Finally found an email on a phone but not until after everyone had passed through, I was literally last through.

Taxi to Monte Carlo, 700 mz's.

Little rest and walked down the hill heading for cidade baixa. Asked security of a bank were Bagamoyo St. Was and got directed. Dodgy area at night exercise extreme caution. No street lights. Could see several SW silhouetted down be. St. Walked boldly down it. Couple of young SW under scaffolding poles, paused to ask the price for all night, 3,000 mz. Said I would think about it carried on down. In the middle the only bright lights on the street coming from Copa Cabana and Gypsies. Popped into Gypsies and ordered a beer. 2 Europa football games on on 2 different screens decided to settle and watch the SW's outside and the football inside. A couple of 6/7's passed in on way to toilets and asked if they could sit with me, batted them away politely. Seems Gypsies has a no puta policy which is quite good if you just want to sit eat and drink in peace. Football over ventured directly next door into what I think was called maximus bar. This is without doubt a working girl bar. Was repeatedly approached and had to change my seat at the bar due to unwanted advances from 3/4's. Eventually settled on Camilla a 26 year old Mozambican with long rasta like hair and a cute ass. She said 2,000 mz for the night. She then proceeded with knocking back the tequilas and drinking the beers faster than me. My suspicions where aroused. Had to knock back repeated requests from other girls for beers during this hour or so drinking session. Left back to the hotel. Good GF experience, Great sloppy BJ that went on for ages! Followed by a good 1/2 hour fucking included anal in doggy position. Then Camilla dropped the bombshell, some cock and bull story about having to meet her mum at 6 am and that she had to go! Then she demanded 5,000 mz because we had had anal. I was a bit pissed off but decided to pay her off to get rid of her. I would avoid Camilla gents, she deceived me.

In hind sight the very first 2 under the scaffolding poles may have been a better option.

Monte Carlo GF without a doubt, no one on reception, sleepy security guard didn't even get up off his chair just gave us the thumbs up.

AfroHoliday
02-25-17, 01:00
Slow day, rain and humid, checked out Maputo Shopping, disappointing place, 2,800 mz for a pair of Cristiano Ronaldo pants.

Ventured out to 1908 bar, very nice but empty at 22:00 decided to get down to cidade baixa more my scene.

Few drinks in gypsies more hassle than last night but batted away some opportunists.

Decided to walk up street and saw same chick as last night that I liked outside an entrance to a building that turns out to be a knocking shop. I think its called Carlton hotel.

300 for the room and 500 for the girl. Basic place no towels, bed with clean sheet only.

Uncovered BJ followed by doggy and then cowboy. Well worth it as she had the body that I like big fat ass.

Left her, said she wanted to marry me, haha, and told me to be careful of robbers, told her ID fuck them up she laughed and said the police also like money. Can't fuck up the police just got to pay.

Made for Copacabana, 200 mz to get in a great pole dancer but the hassle was intense and always from 3/4's moved position but they are relentless man.

Ended up leaving regretfully as was enjoying the music and show, but the girls are to insistent for me.

Walked up and down street and then out onto main drag and caught taxi up to 1908 to see if it had warmed up a bit, it hadn't few beers in the bar some food and then back to hotel.

Live to fight another day.

AfroHoliday
02-25-17, 22:38
3rd night Maputo.

Walked a lot today, disappointed to find Gypsies closed in the afternoon, but there is some day time action to be had along Bonkalong St. Several Zulu warriors growling for business.

Settled in Mundos to watch the football and get pissed, several working girls outside trying to catch the unwary.

Went down to cidade baixa full of the joys of a Saturday night, half cut, determined to bring back a treasure for the night.

Major dramas at the ATM's my card didn't work. Communication problem. Got a cab back to hotel to fetch another card, desperately trying at all the ATM's, nothing.

Cab back to hotel, noticed a Zulu in the bar, starving, reception bloke said the restaurant was closed although there was a big cold fridge full of beer staring me in the face.

Went next door to the Indian got a couple of samosas and a couple of beers.

Sat down next to a very attractive sade lookalike in the hotel lobby. Her name was Lara. Explained my tale of woe and that I only had 1,800 mz. Take it or leave it. She said 3,000 I said I would owe her then.

She was so great, showered together fingered both holes, long BJ, almost penetrated through lust, told her to wait and I fetched a condom.

Lifted her up and banged her against the shower wall with the hot water over us, great body, black as the night, short hair and Sade like features.

On to the bed cowgirl which she really wasn't great at and finished in a ball of sweat in missionary. Both of us completely spent and lost for words.

Really nice lady and quite a surprise and turn up of fortune.

Monte Carlo is not only GF I think it positively encourages fun.

AfroHoliday
02-27-17, 11:52
Spent the best part of the day in Mundo's on the beer, several older WG's not there for the football without doubt.

Headed down to Bangalot St. Sunday night and I was early, visibly less movement, but nonetheless a tense atmosphere on the street.

Gypsies to tune in with the environment and adjust eyes to night vision.

Ventured next door to see what the evening offered.

Sat at bar and was attacked by an almost albino looking rasta girl about 20 years old, good body but the conversation opened with a beg for money so moved her on.

Had my arse slapped by a young looking jet black Rihanna lookalike. Asked her name Emilia. She shot me a smile and went out the door! Couldn't believe it.

Gave me a few minutes to think it through, yes, Rihanna, good nice option.

Waited outside on the pavement for her to return, when she did told her I wanted to get out of there too dangerous for me, asked the price for the whole night 2 k mtz. (heard that one before).

Some kind of bag snatch, women screaming, man running scenario playing out about 50 meters down the street.

Jumped into security of the Taxi up to 1908 but it was closing so straight back to hotel then.

Emilia turned out to be a complete dud in bed, but such soft and smooth skin, 21 years old. , extremely unenthusiastic. Needed a lot of encouragement. Seemed disinterested and shy.

Fooled by the breast foamy bra thing, tits like an African tribal woman's. Saggy.

None the less she stayed the night, took up the whole bed and slept in so much that I missed my breakfast downstairs.

The fact that she had slept without taking a shower meant she was quite an odor and for me that meant anything in the morning was out of the question without at least her having a shower.

Paid her 4 k mtz (my choice) as she was at least a calm and relaxed lady.

For me the cidade baixa is well dodgy, I think I'm lucky up to know to not have been mugged or worse, I'm not complacent and over the trip I've learned the best option is to get in and out as quick as you can.

Good luck all, overall enjoyed my short stay here.

Old Monga
06-15-17, 10:10
I spent a few days last week in Maputo.

This was my second visit, having been there in September last year.

Sorry to hear that Hotel2001 imposes an age limit on lady visitors. Last year I had a great time there with a 19 yo university student (see post #341).

I had met her on badoo, and this year I met another lovely lady on badoo. Had a really good time with a 24 yo beauty. Again it was just for fun, no money changed hands.

With regards to Rua Bagamoyo, things certainly seem to have changed since my last visit (see post #338 for my report).

I went there late one night. Gypsy's was very quiet. I had one beer there and then took a walk down the road.

Only to be the victim of an attempted mugging!

Three young guys grabbed me, and a struggle ensued. No way was I letting my phone, credit card and cash go easily.

They were pretty amateurish muggers. One old guy managed to fight off three young guys.

I got a couple of good kicks in (so two of them hopefully had very sore testicles the next morning) and a few good punches to the face of the third guy.

In turn I had various bruises, a graze on the left shoulder and a very sore rib cage where one of them had landed a solid punch.

I somehow managed to break free and legged it back to Gypsy's.

The locals, and there were quite a few of them nearby, had just stood and watched:

While recovering I told a few locals about it. They said there's the three guys mugging and bag snatching, but the police do nothing (well I mean they are FAR too busy with their regular job. Shaking down the tourists). Told them that where I'm originally from (Liverpool, U. K.) the locals would have given the three a good spanking and sent them on their way!

So the message guys is. Taxi in and out of Bagamoyo St, and if walking keep only to the well lit part of the street.

But even better. Use badoo to get a freeby.

Terry09
06-18-17, 08:49
I spent a few days last week in Maputo.

Three young guys grabbed me, and a struggle ensued. No way was I letting my phone, credit card and cash go easily.

They were pretty amateurish muggers. One old guy managed to fight off three young guys.

I got a couple of good kicks in (so two of them hopefully had very sore testicles the next morning) and a few good punches to the face of the third guy.

In turn I had various bruises, a graze on the left shoulder and a very sore rib cage where one of them had landed a solid punch.

I somehow managed to break free and legged it back to Gypsy's.

.You have your regular mongering to thank as it has kept you fit enough to fight of the thugs.

Old Monga
06-20-17, 02:42
You have your regular mongering to thank as it has kept you fit enough to fight of the thugs.LOL.

Never thought of it that way.

I am now keeping myself very fit. In Sihanoukville, Cambodia.

Joemoz
02-22-18, 13:45
Good day gents.

Just want to give you guys a heads up that it is occuring much more frequently now than before, social media sites like badoo. Hot or not etc are great for meeting woman but this has now been overtaken by opportunistic men / crossdressers posing as woman.

If you do meet sometime on social media DO NOT invite them to your hotel, agree to meet them at a restaurant etc, the game is that they pose as woman on social media and even have multiple photos to send you and you invite them over.

Once you give them your hotel name and room number they swoop into action, arriving at your room and when you refuse either to allow them in or once inside they start demanding a huge amount of cash for you either wasting their time or by them actually stating you had sex etc, they work with other accomplices so they can get nasty quickly if need be. They will take photos etc promising to blackmail you and divulging info online etc. Calling the police will not help and the situation will be worse for you as a tourist / foreigner as they promise a cut of the money to them as well as you being hauled around by the police in the hotel in front of everyone.

Be very weary when using social media sites in Mozambique. I've been here 16 years and its happening much more frequently than before.

Boom Shakalaka
04-15-18, 20:49
Hey guys!

As has already been reported on here in the last few months, please refrain from using social media like Badoo, Tinder, Hot or Not and any such website for mongering activities.

Just been victim to it minutes before I'm writing this. Important to note that the LB looked exactly like the pictures, had multiple pictures, confirmed on video that it was the same person and looked like a woman too. The moment we came face to face I realised what was going on and tried backing out of it.

I had anticipated this and rid my room of all valuables. Still kept some cash because getting nothing also makes it worse. It can get messy real fast.

Look out guys, they guys work in teams. In this case cab driver was involved and hotel security was mostly pointless.

Bottomline:

Do not monger unless you have met the girl out in person and are 100% certain of the original license and hardware (if you know what I mean). Negotiate and clear everything in advance and if all this seems difficult, keep the Commander in the pants for the duration of your visit here.

Cheers.

Terry09
04-16-18, 08:01
Hey guys!

As has already been reported on here in the last few months, please refrain from using social media like Badoo, Tinder, Hot or Not and any such website for mongering activities.

I would not rule out social media completely. The biggest rule with mongering on social media is meet at a neutral public venue 1st. I will repeat that again please meet at a neutral public venue and then take it from there.

However I will not rule out the fact that there is a problem with mongering on social media in Mozambique.

Kako123
08-18-18, 13:23
It happens so often in Maputo.

WTF! Very disturbing.

SmallBuns
11-05-18, 22:07
To avoid scams, get out of Maputo!

Here's a cutie from Vilanculos.

Just before sunset, I was chilling out by the beach outside my $10/ night hotel having a beer in my speedos when she walked by.

I smiled, she smiled.

She pointed to my chest and gave a thumbs up.

I looked down to her bottom, winked, and gave her a thumbs up.

She laughed, I laughed.

I asked her if she wanted a beer. She got a breezer.

We went for a walk. She spoke to English and I spoke <5 words of Portuguese.

She helped her dad at their family restaurant close by.

She said she liked my smile and chest (with little man boobs).

We came back to the hotel and sat outside kissing, petting, and fondling.

There were no restrictions and no care on where I was touching, rubbing, fingering.

What part of her body was exposed or who was watching didn't matter. Pure passion.

She pulled my dick out and sucked it dry.

She pushed me back so I was lying down and then pulled speedos down and got my balls out.

She kept rubbing balls and sucking way past I orgasmed. She swallowed.

I saw a few people walking by a little away. Who cared!

We got a quick dinner and retired to my room for a round of passionate sex.

She returned home to see her family but signaled that she will come in the morning.

She actually knocked on my door early morning and huddled right inside.

Three minutes later she was warming my dick between her lovely butt cheeks.

I didn't even realize when it slipped inside her and when I orgasmed and she squirted all over me.

We showered together and cleaned each other up nicely and had another round of fun.

She left mid-morning to go back home.

I had to leave right after and from my car, waved at her outside her dad's restaurant.

Her smiling face is etched in my memory.

What I would give to see her again.

SmallBuns
11-05-18, 22:40
Came across these two sisters (aged 22 and 21) on a Sunday evening at the beach in Xai Xai. Both studied at a local college and spoke a little English.

I asked if they had boyfriends. The one in green was the older one and said that her sister was still young for a boyfriend but that she was ready for a real boyfriend. She clarified that the local boys are all like butterflies and want girlfriends but they are not serious and still don't earn money. "They are still boys and not men. They don't know how to treat women."

"Well, you are still more of a girl than a woman," I teased her back.

"I help my mother and listen to my parents. I take care of my sister. I go to university."

"Oh, is that how you become a woman," I laughed. Her sister started laughing too.

I pointed to her sister's larger breasts and said, "she looks more like a woman." The sister actually pushed her boobs up until one of the nipples popped out. We both started laughing and my green friend was certainly a little upset.

She was wearing a lose shirt which she moved towards the middle to give us a nice view of her firm boobs with prominent black nipples. I admired and praised them and asked if they were hard or soft.

Her response was "you say" and so I spent the next few minutes feeling, fondling, and squeezing her boobies and nipples. Her sister kept giggling first and then looked away. She walked away from us to give us some privacy. Then she moved my hands aside and held my hand and walked me to the water. We kept looking at the water for a while and I played with her bottom through her wet dress.

She wouldn't let me move her green dress up and didn't want me to touch her pussy. I respected that. I asked her if she was hairy or smooth down there. She just blushed and smiled and kept quiet.

Then when I was a little away from her, she called me and then raised her dress and showed me her bottom and jiggled it.

She looked around and when confident that no one was watching, moved her panties aside and gave me a nice view of her smooth pussy. She winked and called me close and let me touch it for a few seconds and try to slip a finger inside (I failed) before gathering her clothes and running away to her sister.

From far, I saw them leave the beach.

SmallBuns
11-05-18, 23:48
At the beach in Xai Xai.

She was with three of her friends and they asked me to take a picture of them together. I took pics in 3-4 different poses so they were pleased.

Then I asked them if I could take a pic with them. Which they were delighted to pose for. This lovely lady just had a wonderful bottom and I asked her if I could take more photos of her. She agreed as long as I would share them with her over WhatsApp or Bluetooth! (Actually, I didn't even know how to xfer them over Bluetooth but she did!

So, we found a somewhat idle spot and started a photo session. I told her (with signs) how she had a wonderful bottom and we ended up with 20+ pics where her bottom was the main feature. When I showed her a pic of a woman in a G-string and pointed to her bottom, she gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up. So, when she had the right pose, I tugged on her bikini bottoms up a little and with her thumbs up again, I pulled them up her crack and adjusted them for another series of photos. I asked her if she wanted to remove her top, but she pulled it down and showed me her lovely firm boobies and insisted that they were too little. So we must focus on the bottom. I tried to convince her otherwise but had to give up on the boobs and focus on the bottom. The most fun part after the photo session was helping her wash out all the sand from between her cheeks and between her legs, the latter needing a nice spot in the Bush with a friendly shade and some cover. While I tried to move her bikini bottom to the side to use my tongue, she had no qualms in removing her bottoms completely and giving me full access to her salty pussy for a proper tongue lashing. I ended up in a similar position soon thereafter on my back, naked from the waist down, legs apart, one finger up my bottom, one hand playing with my balls while she sucked me off past the climax. All women in Mozambique swallow.

We laid there and chatted for a long time before going back on the main stretch of the beach.

SmallBuns
11-06-18, 04:54
Never a dull moment on the beach!

SmallBuns
11-06-18, 05:20
Here's how you do it in Xai Xai!

Don't leave valuables on the beach unless you can afford to lose them.

Walk down the beach. Smile at girls.

If you like it, ask if you can take a photo with them. Most Mozambicans love taking photos with foreigners.

If she is friendly, ask if she wants to go for a walk with you.

Offer her a soda or a beer.

Take her for a walk. It doesn't matter how much Portuguese you actually speak.

Hold her hand and lead her to a nice spot to sit down and chat.

If she holds your hand and comes closer, we are on track. If not, stay poised and be respectful.

Make sure your smartphone has Google Translate so you can have a conversation.

Believe me, she will take over the smartphone soon and ask just as many questions.

Ask her if she wants to share some love.

The standard protocol is to sit facing the ocean with her between your legs so:

1) she can turn around and you can kiss, 2) you can play with her boobs, and 3) her bottom is resting on your thighs, and 4) not everyone can see what's going on. (Everyone knows exactly what's happening. And that's the beauty / humanity of it).

If she is wearing a swimsuit. Over half of the girls are, you have excellent access to her entire body and can finger her as well.

Several girls actually unhooked their bras (one actually took it off, put it in her bag, and gave the bag to a friend) before sitting down so that I could play with her boobs.

Sometimes, depending on how hot you get, she might turn around and you could be face to face embracing and kissing and rubbing your chests.

You can trade numbers and set up dates. Often times, you can walk away and find your own private spot in the Bush near the beach and have fun.

If things don't work out, be respectful and walk her back to where you started, wish her well, give her a friendly hug, and go back for a walk.

Its bad form to just leave her there and let her walk back alone.

This chubby girl unhooked her bra for me and we spent over two hours together on the beach one evening. While not particularly pretty, she had an amazing attitude and was a lot of fun.

She came back to my place two nights in a row and was so incredibly tight that it took me 20+ minutes each time to get my fellow in. No clue whether she was actually that tight, had some strong muscles, or what!

SmallBuns
11-06-18, 05:25
Little hills by the beach.

SmallBuns
11-06-18, 05:39
This one was a real cracker and the perkiest one of them all.

She chugged down three Heinekens in 30 minutes and then insisted on doggy-style on the beach. I bought three more beers from the little store (run by the SA fellow) and we walked a long ways off the main drag for added privacy. Ten minutes out she was down to her panties and teasing me by jiggling and spreading her bottom.

Fortunately, it was a Monday afternoon and there wasn't a soul on the beach.

I was pretty nervous the whole time but delivered on the promise. What a sweetheart!

SmallBuns
11-27-18, 17:10
Was walking around on Maputo beach on a Saturday evening when I spotted these two beauties posing for each other and taking pictures. I just stood and admired them for a few minutes. They were visibly distracted and looked at me and giggled before taking more photos. I had to adjust my speedos a couple of times to accommodate my excited little fellow. The one on the left gave me a thumbs up and winked. I pointed to both of them and asked for the phone and started taking pics of them together. They loved to pose and I gradually got them to drop the sarong and do a couple of topless ones and a few pics with their panties pulled up their bottom. It was especially fun to have the one on the left come over, look around, and turn over to let me pull her panties up and slap her bottom. After that, she stayed right there and thrust her bottom out to let me play with it a little more, slip a finger in and run it in her butt crack, touch her butt hole, and gradually slide a finger inside her wet muffin from behind. While the other one giggled away. I am not sure whether she thought I was playing with her cheeks or she knew I had a finger in her pussy! I was hoping to take both home but they refused since they were with cousins and friends. The one on the left pulled her sarong aside to give me a chest-to-chest belly-to-belly hug. It was awesome and I could see some heads turn and some youngsters yell in a friendly way! Her cousin, said something in Portuguese, and quickly walked away. I asked for her number and gave her my phone. She entered it in my phone and told me her name was Jacinta. She ran away too.

Jacinta didn't respond to any of my 30+ calls on Saturday night but called me on Sunday late morning. We met for lunch in town and, to my surprise, it was not the naughty one but her younger cousin. Apparently, she was Jacinta and I had her name. Her older cousin who was naughty with me already had a boyfriend. After a nice meal where she refused any wine or beer, she agreed to come back to my room. In the room, she really froze and got genuinely shy. She had a Mozambican boyfriend for some time but never had a foreigner. She was 20 and lived with parents who wouldn't permit a boyfriend. She wasn't interested in taking a shower or receiving a massage. And so I had to use approach #3: review of pics on her phone. She was happy to show me a bunch of old pics and we spend more time reviewing the somewhat naughty photos from last evening. There was only one pic of her nipples but a few of her cousin's puffy brown ones. There were no porn videos. Which is pretty unusual! I remarked how her cousin was so pretty and had such lovely nipples. I was speaking in English the entire time with the right expressions and gestures thrown in. I said I didn't even remember what she looked like and showed my disappointment with her attitude. I put on a random football channel and tried to forget about her.

Five minutes later, she turned around, straddled me as I was lying on the bed with my head and back resting on a bunch of limp pillows, and pushed her lips on mine. We kissed passionately. She raised her body up and pushed my head against her chest. She had taken her bra off and she closed her eyes shut when I raised her top to reveal a beautiful pair of firm breasts topped with hard nipples. I played with them for over an hour until they were sore and she bit her lip, pulled my hair every time I sucked them, and pressed her legs together and squirmed. When I struggled with taking her tight pants off, I told her to, and she happily complied. She pulled her panties up really hard until I could see the beautiful outline of her labia. And walked towards me. I avoided looking at her mount and looked into her eyes instead. I laid her down and played with her belly, navel, abdomen, and inner thighs for a long time. Since her hands were getting in the way too much, I had her hold on to the bed rails. Easier said than done. But after the third time I moved her hands from her panties and asked her if she was not enjoying it and if she wanted to leave, she held onto the rails tightly and let me take over. I teased her even more. Licking, biting, tugging, sucking all around her panties. There was a huge wet spot on her light blue cotton panties. A lovely sign that it was time for them to come down. While I had every intention of gradually pulling them down, passion took over and the panties came down to her knees in one brisk and unexpected move, and in another strong tug down to her ankles and on the floor.

Jacinta was shocked at her nakedness. She pressed her legs closely together and her hands automatically moved to cover up. I kissed her for a few minutes and squeezed and sucked her firm boobies until she was totally lost. Her left hand was still between her legs while her right hand was behind my head. I tapped her inner thighs and motioned her to open up. I moved my face close to her abdomen and kissed her all around her four fingers. And then on and between her fingers. Until her fingers parted and eventually she moved her hand away and rested it between her breasts. I buried my tongue between her legs while she writhed and squirmed away. I tapped her inner thighs again and now she opened her legs as wide as she could. She was happily giving herself to me. She almost crushed my head when she orgasmed. We both lay back on the bed in sheer exhaustion. I looked at the time. It was 8:45 pm. We had been playing with each other for almost six hours! We showered quickly and got a quick dinner. Back in the room, we had three rounds of sex till 430 in the morning. It was all missionary with her legs as far apart and up as they could go. She was really tight but more of a starfish in bed. Her body certainly had its natural moves and she met every thrust with a rise. But she just didn't have the experience to do more. She woke me up around 9:30 and wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't find her panties and put on her long top and went to brush her teeth. I sneaked behind her to p** and then raised her top to admire her bottom. She got a nice long doggy shot that morning before heading home. I slipped money for a new smartphone in her purse when she wasn't looking.

Some days I yearn for the experienced amiga to extract the last drop from my balls. But most days, I am perfectly content with a coy Jacinta slowly opening her legs and inviting me to taste her love juices for the first time.

Albert9989
11-27-18, 21:41
Was walking around on Maputo beach ...................Some days I yearn for the experienced amiga to extract the last drop from my balls. But most days, I am perfectly content with a coy Jacinta slowly opening her legs and inviting me to taste her love juices for the first time.So Jacinta was the one on right?

I thought you were lost somewhere between Vietnam and Africa, but no, you are not lost at all!

And still so nice stories!

Continue.

Terry09
11-30-18, 10:05
I looked at the time. It was 8:45 pm. We had been playing with each other for almost six hours! We showered quickly and got a quick dinner. Back in the room, we had three rounds of sex till 430 in the morning. It was all missionary with her legs as far apart and up as they could go. She was really tight but more of a starfish in bed. Her body certainly had its natural moves and she met every thrust with a rise. But she just didn't have the experience to do more. She woke me up around 9:30 and wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't find her panties and put on her long top and went to brush her teeth. I sneaked behind her to p** and then raised her top to admire her bottom. She got a nice long doggy shot that morning before heading home. I slipped money for a new smartphone in her purse when she wasn't looking.

Some days I yearn for the experienced amiga to extract the last drop from my balls. But most days, I am perfectly content with a coy Jacinta slowly opening her legs and inviting me to taste her love juices for the first time.Only in Africa.

I have also gone through such an experience, treasure it. Its mostly done by the sexually inexperienced.

Great Reports.

Promitheus
04-14-19, 05:48
Hello respected mongers,

I just arrived in Beira by ship.

Will be here for 3 days.

Any advise on some quick action in here where I can also get a good taste of locals. And safe.

Peace.

MikeyW
02-10-20, 13:14
I will be in Tanzania end of year and want to do side trip for about two weeks.

Mozambique sounds great but it is a fair way from Tanzania flying into Maputo and then making my way up to Xai Xai. Kenya is obviously much closer and gives me more mongering time.

Does anyone have any info that would make or break either destination in terms of going rates, looks of girls and something that interests me a lot and that is picking up amateurs.

All thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Cheers.

Mick.

Lover Africa
02-13-20, 14:40
I will be in Tanzania end of year and want to do side trip for about two weeks.

There is short one hour flight between Dar and Pemba with LAM.

Pemba is not a bad place for mongering.

JonesLover
10-08-20, 15:13
Hey friends,

I don't know Mozambique and I'd like to know it well.

I know there are beautiful girls and the country is safe, why is this thread almost deserted?

If you know Maputo, could you tell about character, temper, disposition; nature, etc. Of Maputo girls?

Can an old but good looking European man fuck young girls in Maputo? I don't mean pros, but regular girls and students.

I speak fluent Spanish and a bit Portuguese.

Thank you for some info.

JonesLover
10-10-20, 08:58
I'm sorry but I also have another important question.

How do people in Maputo behave towards foreigners in relation to their local currency?

In other words, I'd like to know:

1) Is there a parallel market for changing euros into Metical as there is in Angola?

2) In Maputo do the people take their currency (Metical) willingly? In Luanda I know, foreigners have to pay in US dollars and Euros. They dislike the local currency, therefore this behavior of people pushes the cost of living upwards for us.

3) How much do you have to spend roughly every day, if you want to to hang out and have fun with a regular girl?

Rio D
11-01-20, 21:58
2) In Maputo do the people take their currency (Metical) willingly?..I have some Mozambique information from another source that I know. Answers to some of your questions:

The girls there are nicer and more 'laid back' than those in most other countries.

Older European men will do very well with women of all types. There is very little competition from other Westerners, they are relatively rare.

Money exchange. Most businesses take payment in four currencies: The Metical, S. A. Rand, Euro, and US Dollar. People usually will deal in Metical or Rand. Sometimes Euro or the USD.

The ATMs were operating properly when my source was last there (a few years ago).

Beware: if you need to change currency in person be sure to change money on weekdays, during business hours. In evenings, and especially on weekends, some businesses will do a currency exchange, but at extremely bad rates.

If you travel there by bus from South Africa, at the border crossing there may be hustlers offering to exchange currency with you. Avoid them, they are thieves and pickpockets. Wait until you reach Maputo.

And: try to learn more Portuguese beforehand, most girls can only speak Portuguese (along with their traditional or village language).

JonesLover
12-08-20, 22:39
I have some Mozambique information from another source that I know. Answers to some of your questions:
The girls there are nicer and more 'laid back' than those in most other countries.
Older European men will do very well with women of all types. There is very little competition from other Westerners, they are relatively rare.Dear Rio,

I need some other ingo please. I sent you a PM.

I need to know two questions:

1) How is Maputo expensive compared to other African countries?

2) Girls from Mozambique are are loving and sweet? I like that type of girl.

I'm talking to some Angolan girls but talking to them is horrible. They don't like talking and they are so cold. .

More info please.

Thank you!

JonesLover
01-02-21, 13:51
It seems to me quite the opposite.

I speak Portuguese well even with the help of the translator. I'm nice and cheerful with them and I make girls laugh or smile, but they all seem cold. They all appear to have been born in the North Pole and I often say this when I chat with them. They often answer with monosyllables, very short sentences. If I give a compliment, they just say "obrigado" but in a cold and detached way. I have been talking to 5-6 girls for several days, although not often because they don't connect very often, but they all look the same. But the weirdest thing is that I can't understand if they are cold or shy. Mozambique is a strange country for me. Now I understand why there is little tourism. When I talk to other East African girls, all of them are much, much more hospitable, cheerful and welcoming.

Slowalk
01-16-21, 06:05
It seems to me quite the opposite.

I speak Portuguese well even with the help of the translator. I'm nice and cheerful with them and I make girls laugh or smile, but they all seem cold. They all appear to have been born in the North Pole and I often say this when I chat with them. They often answer with monosyllables, very short sentences. If I give a compliment, they just say "obrigado" but in a cold and detached way. I have been talking to 5-6 girls for several days, although not often because they don't connect very often, but they all look the same. But the weirdest thing is that I can't understand if they are cold or shy. Mozambique is a strange country for me. Now I understand why there is little tourism. When I talk to other East African girls, all of them are much, much more hospitable, cheerful and welcoming.When I was in Mozambique, simply saying Hello, and smiling would get me followed back to my room.

JonesLover
01-16-21, 08:36
But I've always known that Mozambican girls always need two meetings in public areas before taking them to bed. Is it not so?

JonesLover
04-21-21, 16:02
Hi,

It seems incredible to me to read these things. It is Maputo's cost of living compared to Luanda. Can anyone explain why this nonsense is written, both updated to 2021?

Thanks for clarifying my ideas.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/maputo/luanda?

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Mozambique&city1=Maputo&country2=Angola&city2=Luanda

Neddy69
04-22-21, 07:49
Hi,

It seems incredible to me to read these things. It is Maputo's cost of living compared to Luanda. Can anyone explain why this nonsense is written, both updated to 2021?

Thanks for clarifying my ideas.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/maputo/luanda?

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Mozambique&city1=Maputo&country2=Angola&city2=LuandaThe metical appreciated 35% against the USD. WTF? So Mozambique got more expensive.

https://clubofmozambique.com/news/mozambique-metical-rises-35-in-2021-but-should-reverse-gains-standard-bank-189818/

Therefore Mozambique is off my to do list.

Neddy.

Slowalk
04-22-21, 10:53
Expatristan site requires its viewers to add numbers and it reads like an algorithm with no data.

Numbeo does the best job but it also requires select users to add numbers. Even when comparing two cities in the US, Numbeo is often inaccurate and out of date to the point that the results are flipped.

Expatrtistan is empty while Numbeo is out of date. Neither site is accurate for these two Portuguese speaking cities. Perhaps you should investigate Portuguese speaking sites since you claim to be literate.

JonesLover
04-22-21, 18:13
Unfortunately nothing is found on these two cities. I only found this:

https://versus.com/br/luanda-vs-maputo

Yes, you are right but you don't know what happened to the Kwanza currency.

Luanda 2-3 years ago was the most expensive city in the world.

For about 2 years the government has devalued Kwanza a lot and now it has become one of the cheapest cities.

I was in Lubango last year (south Angola) and I must say that I found it much cheaper than every Ethiopian city.

However talking to the people of Luanda, they say that Luanda is still very expensive. Maybe are they right?

For this reason I'd like to know more about these two cities.

The fact is that perhaps the city is still expensive, the per capita income is high, compared to other African countries, so it is not easy to fuck like in Mozambique. Mozambique is an earthly but expensive paradise.

JonesLover
05-24-21, 05:57
Is there anyone who can re-enable this thread?

Yet Mozambique should be a great country in every sense.

Yes, of course, the currency exchange does not help because the Metical has appreciated quite a lot in this last year. But it is also true that if you know how to move, then you will not feel this effect. Then I think the euro performed better than the dollar on the Metical. Maybe I'm wrong?

JonesLover
05-28-21, 19:00
Do you think this rating of the cost of living of the world's capitals is reliable?

https://africa.mercer.com/newsroom/2020-cost-of-living.html

AfAsia
07-23-23, 06:44
No more of this nonsense to contend with. Unfortunately I could not go to MZ last month as restrictions were still in place. Copied this (below) off the Foreign office website travel advice. Many from SA will resume their travels to this paradise.

This is the latest for those interested.

"You do not have to present a verifiable full vaccination certificate at the point of entry. If you have a COVID-19 certificate, it is always best to carry it with you.

You do not have to to provide a negative PCR test if you have not been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Check with your travel company or airline for changes.

If you test positive for COVID-19, you may need to stay where you are until you test negative. You may also need to seek treatment there. ".

Excitedrod
09-06-23, 08:28
In Vilanculo I asked a motorbike driver near where the big buses stop and he took me to a place up the road from the Mercado (and down a side street), there were 3 girls in seperate rooms in an apartment compound. The one I went with was pretty, 1000 meticals, but during the action she jacked the price to 2000, haha, I have her 1200.

She also helped call the motor-taxi to come pick up. Not sure how safe that market area is at night.

In Tofo, a tout took me to his local village which was fun. We went back to Tofo beach and I then asked about girls and he got a pretty one. It was 1500 meticals, the girl told me 1000 was for her. She also said she was headed back to the market area, so maybe there are other girls there. Again not sure how safe it is at night.

I didn't have time for Rua do Bagamayo, but accidentally walked by it at 9:30 am and there were several SWs.

SurferFourHire
09-11-23, 08:21
First time posting. Recently living in East Africa where most massage spots provide extras. I'm not finding much info on this forum that's up to date. Any recommendations of Maputo massage spots or masseuse who provides massage with teasing and extras?

Cynicalist
09-23-23, 00:33
Am I reading this correctly? 1000 meticals is literally 15 dollars.

In Vilanculo I asked a motorbike driver near where the big buses stop and he took me to a place up the road from the Mercado (and down a side street), there were 3 girls in seperate rooms in an apartment compound. The one I went with was pretty, 1000 meticals, but during the action she jacked the price to 2000, haha, I have her 1200.

She also helped call the motor-taxi to come pick up. Not sure how safe that market area is at night.

In Tofo, a tout took me to his local village which was fun. We went back to Tofo beach and I then asked about girls and he got a pretty one. It was 1500 meticals, the girl told me 1000 was for her. She also said she was headed back to the market area, so maybe there are other girls there. Again not sure how safe it is at night.

I didn't have time for Rua do Bagamayo, but accidentally walked by it at 9:30 am and there were several SWs.

Neddy69
09-23-23, 09:08
Am I reading this correctly? 1000 meticals is literally 15 dollars.This is a normal price for subsaharan Africa. What's so special about it?

Mwalimu.

Oschino2
02-28-24, 22:21
Anything new in Moz? Is it worthwhile these days? I'm considering hanging out in Maputo and on the coast but not sure where is best these days I've RTFF but the info for Moz is scarce.

Big Zozo Intl
03-09-24, 03:19
So I am planning a trip to Mozambique and I am very confused about the visa process for us Americans. Now, I constantly heard that visa is no longer needed for us Americans and other Westerners. But then other websites are saying we still have to apply and then pay 650 mtn. Do we pay 650 mtm on an evisa platform or on arrival? I am very confused. Do we still have to fill out an online platform? Because when looking at the official visa site it gets even more confusing.

https://evisa.gov.mz/

I did some testing and its telling me I have to pay the equivalent of $80 something dollars while everywhere else online is telling me its around $650 mtm. Again I am confused. Do us Americans have to fill out an evisa? Or do we just pay upon arrival?

Big Zozo Intl
03-20-24, 14:00
So after doing some research I found out that Americans do NOT have to apply online for a visa but instead pay $10 on arrival for entry fee. So we don't have to fill out that application. Wikipedia was confusing me.

Anything new in Moz? Is it worthwhile these days? I'm considering hanging out in Maputo and on the coast but not sure where is best these days I've RTFF but the info for Moz is scarce.I agree its very scarce but I may just take the risk on Moz next year. Fuck it. Anyways, I been doing some digging and I been told that Copacabana Night Club, Matchedje and Opium are the spots where freelancers hangout at. As for where to stay in Maputo? It seems that all the "action" is by the water.