PDA

View Full Version : Mozambique

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-17-02, 06:01
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Res Tuck
12-30-03, 11:33
Was several times in Maputo. Many very nice mulatas. Was in club downton, recommended by the taxi driver. Forgot the name. great action after 00.00 am. The girl I took was very happy with 20 USD. No problem or surcharge to take her to Holiday Inn, only her ID was checked.

Apparently there must be an inofficial club with topless dancing called Mamba or similar.

Will check it out next time and report back.

XXL
03-05-04, 17:23
Thanks Res Tuck!

I have an eye on Mozambique but it's a long flight and I wouldn't risk it without being sure the action is there waiting for me.

Keep us posted, i.e. keep posting!

xxl

Ndara
04-10-04, 10:31
very little is written about maputo, which is a very pleasant city to enjoy for a few days. for budget minded people there are very few budget hotels to be found and those that exist for say 15$ are quite bad value, but all of them seem to be girl friendly and no additional cost to bring a girl. there is one small nightclub, called luzo ,i think, every taxidriver knows about the place, which is filled with young beautiful ladies each night. admission fee was something like 3 $ a year ago. most nights there was striptease shows. most girls would charge anything from 100000 to 500000 metacais for a night. some of the girls speak surprisingly good english and if they don't you can usually communicate basically in french or spanish, if you don't speak portuguese of course. around that club there were many sw:s as well and if you would just sit down around that area briefly someone will approach you with an offer. there are many other bars and nightclubs rep001tered in the city which attract many non professional women, most of which seemed easy to get in contact with. definetely worth going to if you are in sa and have a weekend off. cheap package deals incl. return airfare and 2 nights accommodation can be found in sa. many bus companies offer daily departures between johannesburg and maputo as well.

Dashing Don
04-12-04, 21:05
Will arrive in Johannesburg on Friday May 6 and then by bus to sunny Maputo for an eight day jaunt in Mozambique. Looking for the same things that I look for in SE Asia and the Americas: sun sand and sex.

I must say that there is very little on the board to guide a monger. Lonely Planet says there are unexploded mines everywhere. Hope I don't get my dick blown off. Probably I will stay at the Holiday Inn for the Maputo part of my stay.

My latina wife has already corrupted Maputo into 'my puto' when talking about me--a deft reference to my predilections. I hope she's right. Its a long ride.

Any info appreciated.

Don

Blake
05-18-04, 15:37
In Maputo I visited the Gypsie's Bar on Rua de Bagamoio.

I chatted up a tall sexy mulatta called Maria. We were interrupted by a drunk Afrikaan that was trying to be funny by bad mouthing her. I didn't want trouble so I walked out. Right next to Gypsie's there was Pub Mundo but not much people there.
Next to Pub Mundo there was Bar Luso. I paid MZM50,000 to get in. This place was full of women. I sat at the Bar and next thing I know Maria is right next to me. I offer her a drink.
We end up flirting and I take her to a table in the corner. She takes my hand and puts it under her tank top right on her bare breast and she starts stroking my penis through my jeans.

I leave with her to my hotel. Good performance from both of us, twice in the evening and once in the morning. Before leaving, I give her 200 Rands and 100,000 Meticals for the taxi. She did not ask for anything and I could have gotten away with less but what the hell.

Someone somewhere suggested that Maputo is a country full of JLos. I would actually say that Mozambique is a mix of JLo and Hale Berry.

I so regret being there for just one night.

Onimaster
07-20-04, 13:43
Hi there,

I'm Going to Maputo for thed next 6 month's, can anyone give-me more information about the girls places and the prices for full nigth?.
Just off the topic any one know any site or contact to long rent a ville in Maputo?

GoodEnough
07-26-04, 00:24
Maputo was the first place I ever lived in Africa, and I have nothing but great memories of the place. I'm sure its changed alot in the six or seven years since I've been there, but is the Ferra still open? When I was there it was by far the easiest place to pick up women.

Johan Waans
08-13-04, 10:55
Arrived in Maputo yesterday afternoon. Immediately realised that it is a place of many possibilities. Found a mid range priced hotel and befriended the staff. Went out to Luzo and really liked the place, did not really like Africa bar (not wild enough). In Luzo, would say about twenty or thirty mid range hookers. Years of mongering have made me very picky, but finally settled with one. After some dancing and examining the inside of my pants, went back to the hotel for a good session and one more in the morning.

Have a meeting at three today with the laundry girl. Could have a very nice accountant staying at the hotel as well. Will go out tonight to a regular disco tonight too. I am trying to find some khat through Somali people, but am not sure if I will succeed, because nobody seems to have heard about it here.

Am seriously doubting to go to Madagascar, which was my original plan. Am thinking of going to the North of the country, which is probably less touristy than Mada. Language is a bit of a problem, but have already a lot of `friends`who want to accompany me and introduce me to everybody I like. It will be very hard again to decide what to do. Will try to report again, but will be very busy and am really excited about this place. Life is being very hard again for me.

Enricos
08-14-04, 01:07
Johan Waans,

Try the club Mambo in Maputo, non-pro place but my nephew told me great for ladies.

GoodEnough
08-14-04, 13:25
Johan:

If you get tired of the scene in Maputo, try to get to Beira for a couple of days. If you get tired of Beira, try to rent a car and drive to the Happy Valley Hotel in Swaziland. It will take you a day, but you will have a fantastic time once you get there, and you will see some gorgeous scenery.

GE

Johan Waans
08-14-04, 17:36
Good Enough , Enricos :

Thank you for the information. Went to Ferro Popular yesterday, but at 10 pm it was too early. Did meet a girl that works for a dance group, but could not make my mind up again. Went to a place next door to Luzo . There is a disco there and they have rooms as well. Took one girl from there to my hotel ,but did not take enough time to suss her out and was really disappointed. After all these years I should know better, but she looked so hot....Went back to the disco and really took my time now . Danced with about ten girls and ended up with a nice one this time, but got home too late for more than one session.Oh I guess I should not really complain. The meeting with the laundry lady was too complicated, she wanted me to go and see her parents first and I am not really in too that. Prostitutes have this one great advantage : you just pay them and end of story. could fuck the receptionis as well today, but again too many headgames. She wants to go camping with me in Swaziland, but that is like bringing water to the sea.

Did manage to locate the khat so have chewed quite a bit today, so I will have to go out again tonight. But where and with whom. I really have a lot of problems again today.

The guy in the hotel has family in Nampula in the North ,but it is about three days by bus. Could take a plane, but would like to see the scenery and could try to chat up girls on the bus. Since buses do not drive here at night, I could find a room and offer them a bed. Can not do this trip on my own, as i speak hardly any Portuguese . The guy is really enthusiastic about it and will do everything he can to help me, since I am his "good friend".

Johan Waans
08-14-04, 17:46
Most have done something wrong in my last message, but could not type further anymore. I guess women are more my thing.

Will probably go to Nampula , but it is going to be a long way. I think I will cross from there into Malawi. But Something unexpected can always happen tomorrow. Do not like to plan too much really.

All in all I would say that so far Mozambique is something different again compared to my other travels . Maputo is good for a few days, but for a capital it is quiet and the language is a bit of a problem. Will try to report again if something worthwile happens.

Ciao

GoodEnough
08-15-04, 02:45
Johan:

You're making me homesick for Maputo. I used to hang out sometimes at the Ferro, and there used to be a disco inside the place in the far left-hand corner of the square. Is that still there? I met several women at that place, and stayed with one of them for about 2 weeks.

Good luck in Malawi. I never much liked the place, though I did have to go to Lilongwe several times. Never took any women there because aids was ripping like a firestorm through the country. I was just too scared, but I hear the lake region is beautiful.

GE

Johan Waans
08-15-04, 10:18
Good Enough,

In Ferro, most of the places are open air places, but we did find the place you are talking about, I think, but got there too early.

Checked Mambo at eleven, but there was not one person there.

Had dinner with the receptionist. It was nice to have a conversation in english. She is very pretty, light skin,which is a bit rare here. But I do not really care about skin color.Furthermore, this one knows she is pretty.Could have fucked her ,but just can not handle women with attitudes. Went to the same place next to Luzo .Very quiet on a Saturday night. I guess all the girls go to regular places then. Was high on khat again and decided not to have anybody. It did not turn out like that. Had a nice 19 year old yesterday, she was not there, but her friend was and she wanted to try me too. Could not resist again and it turn out to be a very nice girl. Taking her to Catembe this afternoon.

Obviously the receptionist found out about it and had a bit of a go at me, they do have this Latino characteristic these women. Something very different to the "pure" Africans. Enjoyed the moment though, thinking she is some kind of a movie star.

Am bying khat again today. For me, it suits me a lot better than alcohol. It just a pity that the women do not know it here and seem a bit worried about it. Am thinking of hitting Djibouti and Eritrea later this year. Looking forward too horny women on khat there.

Bought some stuff for the laundry girl. She is making 50 dollar a month. Eases my conscience a bit. She says she wants to do something with me, so she can remember me. Do not know if I will have time for that. Life can be very hard sometimes.

Johan Waans
08-18-04, 10:08
Wrote a long report some days ago, but something must have gone wrong because it is not published yet. Good Enough : I guess this place still exists. I think it is called Zo Zo or something like that. Was there to early to check it out though.

Went to Catembe with my girl and had a nice night and morning with her. Although I am starting to find it harder and harder not being able to communicate. At eleven was at the bus `station` and got really fed up with things, because at 3 30 pm the bus still had not left and the language problem added a bit more fuel to the fire, so I decided to get back to Maputo and go back to South Africa, where I am now waiting for a plane to Kenia, Uganda or Madagascar. Still have not made my mind up yet.

All in all, I guess I should not give up over the language issue so quickly, but being a very spoiled monger I know what is waiting for me in other countries.

FoxesHunter
08-23-04, 13:26
Hi,
can you describe the maputo girls.
Which faces have they precisely?
Do they seem portuguese or brazilian girls?
thanks

Johan Waans
08-23-04, 14:53
Wrote a report about five days ago, but it has not been published yet. The girls in Mozambique look mainly African, some Brasilian types too and a minority Portuguese. Ciao

GoodEnough
08-23-04, 16:39
Maputo girls are lovely, and they come in every shape, size, skin tone and facial characteristic imagineable. Remember, the Portuguese were there for a long time, and they were very active. Hence, there are lots and lots of white/black mixtures, some Chinese/African, and some pure African. The nicest thing about Maputo is that girls are everywhere; walking on the street, topless on the beach, sitting in restaurants, and most are readily available.

Go and have a great time.

Johann:

If you go to Madagascar, which is interesting but unexciting, you would be far better off bringing a girl from the mainland with you.

FoxesHunter
08-23-04, 17:39
GoodEnough

thanks very much for your news. I'd like to go there.
Can you make clear better my ideas, please?
You tell me most girls are readily available, but you mean prostitute, street workers or normal girls (regulare girls)?
Can I fuck any regular girl I meet on the street?
Is there much AIDS?
Are the hotels very girl friendly?
How much have I spend for one night with a wonderful girl?
If you know Monzambique I'd like to write you a private email about a trip near Maputo.
Can I send you an email, please?
My email is: foxeshunter@katamail.com
thanks very much Fox

GoodEnough
08-24-04, 00:44
Foxehunter:

Think Jackson has a rule against posting email addresses now that personal messaging is available. Why not just drop me a PM and I will respond.

The line between pros, semi-pros and others in Maputo is pretty thin. I picked up many, many, women by just pulling over in my car and inviting them for a ride. Almost all accepted, and of those who did, I don't think I failed to score with any of them. The money involved was negligible, and I never discussed it beforehand with them.

GE

Maharadjah
08-24-04, 12:46
GE,
I have already monger in Madagascar (only in Tana) and i want to go back another time to hit some black pussy.
After reading your post , i wonder if Mozambique is better.
As you know both which one will you advise me?
Are the prices much lower than Madagascar (but mostly are pro), and about their beauty?
MR

GoodEnough
08-25-04, 01:06
Maharadjah:

It all depends on what you want. If you're after straight up mongering, then Mozambique is far superior because there are women everywhere and most of them are available. It's tough to beat the girls in Maputo in my opinion, both in terms of sheer numbers and variety.

In terms of beauty, it depends on your standards. I think the girls from both countries are equally beautiful, and I should add that I know Mozambique far better than I do Madagascar.

GE

Rock Dog
08-25-04, 03:46
Greetings all,

I was in Zambia recently. While I was there, I talked with a former French national who was planning to build a resort somewhere along the Mozambique coast. His descriptions of country really made it sound like it's becomming a great place to be. Thertefore, I've been keeping a close eye on this section to see what kind of info is being posted.

Everything sounds pretty good so far. There is one thing that's conspicuously absent though. Nobody has ever posted so much as a single pic!

Come on guys. Surely one of you has taken a camera with him to this fine country lately. Somebody must have a few pics they can contribute. Even if they are street scenes, bar shots or just some girls on the beach. I think I'm not the only one who would be interested in seeing them.

So, who's gonna be in here first with some pics? :)

Rock

FoxesHunter
08-25-04, 12:28
GoodEnough

Thanks for your availability and news about Maputo girls.
I like to know better them. Usually I reach South America because I like the joy and the beauty of the girls.
The next time I'd like to change spot and to reach Mozambique.
If you know South America also, can you tell me the difference between the girls of these countries?
Is it a too much difficult question? :)
I'm sorry!
Is Maputo also an amusing town?
thanks very much

GoodEnough
08-25-04, 14:21
Foxeshunter:

I do not think I can help you much on that subject. Every time I was in S, Africa, I wound up with Thai girls and I never did sample the local talent. I would imagine however, given that it's a multi-racial place, there's a rainbow-hued range of women avilable there. Don't know what else I can say about Maputo that I have not already said. I think the women there were among the most available on earth.

Maputo itself is an attractive, if somewhat shabby place and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

GE

FoxesHunter
08-25-04, 18:14
I'm sorry but I don't understand.
If you know well Mozambique, you have been there many times and every time you looked for a thay girl?
How many thai girls are there in Maputo?
thanks

Enricos
08-26-04, 02:36
No big deal but if think Maputo is good now, well in the 70's when I was much younger and it was called Lourenzo Marques well. It was as good as Rio or Bangkok. Ah those days !!

FoxesHunter
08-26-04, 11:47
enricos

I have just done some posts here but I don't understand again if the girls in Maputo are beautiful like the Sout American girls. Some fleeting reply only! Why?
Ok, I understand this is a subjective impression but I like to understand before to reach Maputo.
thanks very much

GoodEnough
08-27-04, 01:11
Enricos:

I used to have some friends who were former officers in the Portuguese military. They told me that when Mozambique wa a Portuguese colony, the competition to get posted to Lorenzo Marques was fierce. Everyone wanted to go there. Now I know why! It must have been truly spectacular then.

Foxeshunter:

I did not say I looked for Thai girls in Maputo. In fact I never saw any Thais in Mozambique. I said I wound up with Thai girls in South Africa.

HarryDHo
08-27-04, 01:32
I'm curious about the safety of visiting Mozambique alone. Ghana was very safe except in the tourist area in Accra at night. Can you get by with English or is portuguese a must? Are ATMs available?

Enricos
08-27-04, 01:41
Yes, yes, yes, regarding Mozambique. I can also say almost the same for Angola.

By the way word has it that Angola is going to be a great mongering country in a few more years now that the war is over.

Teegee
08-27-04, 04:29
Question?

Just had a talk with a friend of mine who was born in Mosambique from white background. He still travels regular there and descirbes the place as beeing full of people either on hard drugs or fighting aids or both. Is he right?

FoxesHunter
08-28-04, 00:21
To reant a car in Maputo, how much it costs?

Hi,
I'd like to know how much it costs to reant a car in Maputo.
thanks

Enricos
08-28-04, 01:12
I haven't any idea, but would say if this is your first time use taxis and public transportation/

GoodEnough
08-28-04, 03:25
Foxeshunter:

I have rented cars several times there from one of the two big rental companies. Depending on the type of car you rent, you can get them for $25-35 per day. If you're not used to driving on the left hand side of the road, you may want to use extreme caution for the first couple of days. Also, remember that the street lighting is poor, and many of the other vehicles, particularly large trucks, operate at night without any lights, so be constantly on your guard. Finally, people there tend to dart across the street whenever the urge strikes them, and with the poor lighting, it's not always easy to see them until the last second, so be careful. I have a couple of friends who actually hit pedestrians.

I should add that petty street crime in Maputo is rampant. Thieves routinely strip the lights off of cars and then re-sell them at the street markets throughout Maputo. You cannot avoid this risk totally, but it is a good idea to "hire" one of the guys hanging around wherever you park, to guard your car. Of course, there's no guarantee that he won't steal some of the trim or the lights, but I had reasonably good luck in that department and only lost a couple of lights the entire time I was there.

GE

FoxesHunter
08-28-04, 08:32
Better Luanda or Maputo?

Hello, I'd like to know if it is better reach Luanda or Maputo to pick up girls?
Another question, please.
The AIDS risk is high here?

Thanks for your advice

Blake
09-06-04, 09:40
Foxeshunter:

I have been both to Luanda and Maputo so I will plainly say "Go to Maputo".

I felt safe at night walking alone down the street at 11:00 PM.

AIDS awareness is higher and they have been having AIDS programs for a long time even during the war.

The women selection is great on Rua de Bagamoio. If you want higher standard or maybe a girlfriend then try Locomotivo, Mini-Golf or Sheikh. For the highest standard try gambling at the casino at Polana Hotel.

The women tend to speak moderate to good English.

Hostelry standard is high in Maputo and the prices are very reasonable as long as you don't stay at the Polana or Cardoso. You also have Internet access in every hotel.

Mozambique is also developing tourism so there is a lot to do during the day time. Alternatively you can spend the day at the Polana pool ($10 for non-guests) and watch the beautiful Portuguese women or other expats. Their husbands are usually at work.

On the hotel side, it is better to call the hotel direct as they will give you better rates than the standard published ones.

FoxesHunter
09-08-04, 23:24
to Blake

Dear Blake, thanks very much for your detailed reply.
I'd like to ask some private questions, I have just sent you a private message. I hope you will reply me.
thanks again

GoodEnough
09-09-04, 10:30
I forgot all about Mini Golf! I used to have some great times there, chock full of women of the younger variety as I remember. endless variety, and very noisy.

XXL
09-25-04, 12:17
I have my eye on Mozambique as one of my next mongering destinations. The fact that hotels are reported to be good value for money is especially attractive considering the poor standards of holiday accomodation in blakc Africa. A few questions though:

How about money in Maputo? I guess Mozambique will be a cash country like all countries in black Africa. But I would like to know how much of a hassle changing money is.

Do they take euros or dollars? Do middle-range hotels accept credit cards?

Also, do the local cops fish for bribes? They can be quite a nuisance in many African countries.

Thanks for any tips.

xxl

GoodEnough
09-26-04, 12:23
XXL:

Changing money is no hassle at all. You can go to any of the "gray market" money changers (all Indian) with booths all over town. Your only problem will be to remember to bring some bags to transport all of the Metacais you're going to receive for dollars or Euros. The decent hotels all take credit cards, and there's no hassle there either.

GE

Iron Duke
11-24-04, 07:24
This thread seems to have gone very quiet!

I'm based in Johannesburg and have tried a few Maputo girls that have ventured down here. Generally they're good looking and have a fun attitude. Now, encouraged by the very positive comments here I've decided it's time for a visit to Maputo. I'll be there for a week just after Xmas. Anyone who'll be there and wants to share a few beers PM me.

The info available here, and on the Net generally, is not very specific about hotels in Maputo. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that is reasonably priced (say $40 to $50), that is girl friendly and close to where the tourist/monger would like to be? The Ibis Hotel seems reasonable. Has anyone stayed there and can recommend it?

Will post a full report on my return, hopefully with some pics. There seems to be a real shortage of photos here of the beautiful Mocambique girls!

ID

Amha
03-23-05, 20:18
The Monte Carlo on Av. Patrice Lumumba is reasonably priced at $60 + english breakfast (i.e bacon & eggs). They are also girl friendly, and any girl that accompanies you is greeted with courtesy by the night clerk! Taxi fare from Luso, Che Themba and the Rua de Bagomoyo is generally around Met 200,000 (US$10)

I have stayed at the Hotel Ibis for US$48 weekday and US$42 weekends. Generally OK, clean rooms with functioning TV, shower toilets etc., with the advantage being that it is close to the action, walking distance to most clubs. Also girl friendly but the night clerk takes down the ID number of the girl.

Avoid the Polana - very close to the night club Sheik but expensive and NOT at all girl friendly.

GoodEnough
03-25-05, 03:20
I stayed at the Poloana with a girl I picked up at one of the clubs, and had no problem at all. Maybe it depends on the person on desk duty the night you come in, but the guy didn't even check the girl's ID when I was there.

Beijing Lover
08-11-05, 11:20
Hi fellow mongers!

I've just had my first African experience in terms of mongering and Maputo was the chosen city.
A busy schedule kept me from some of the best pleasures, but I still had some fun during my 5-day stay in the city.
Guided by a good friend, I was taken on the first night to Rua Araujo.
It seems that Luso is the place to be.
But, used to Asian pleasures, I found it too bad to believe.
There was a girls hanging in the pole while 2 white guys were staring at her.
The place had around 20 girls, most of them not attractive at all, and around 10 male customers, mostly white guys.
Still I spoke to some of them just to get the feeling of the place.
The second sentence I would ear from their mouths was 'Do you want to fuck?'
Sorry, not with you I replied to all of them.
The first night I had the pleasure to sleep alone at the Rovuma.
The second night was devoted to Africa Bar.
Not a bad place with plenty of girls available to talk and take out.
Met a few and they were clearly non-pros, wanting just some money to pay their tuition fee.
Hooked up with a petit 20-year-old mulata named Susana and after a few beers we headed for the hotel.
Full service, long time, coming 3 times, totally girl friend experience.
In the next morning I asked her how much she wanted and she just reply 'up to you'.
Gave her a million, but from where I come from she would get a lot more for the kind of service she provided.
Susana gave me her mobile phone just in case I would be free on the next night.
But my option was another one.
These time the Sinatra Bar, where a Brazilian singer is wrecking girls hearts.
The guy is a lowsy singer but still most of the girls keep their eyes on him.
Had a beer and left heading back to Africa Bar, where I hooked up with another beauty.
I spotted her right as I was getting inside the place!
Tall, slim and very dark Joana was clearly waiting for me.
There was no need to look elsewhere, as she was the one.
Paid her a couple of double whiskies and took off to my hotel.
Joana would be an excellent girlfriend.
Kind and passionate she was really eager to give me pleasure but also to get some pleasure.
And she did so as we spent the rest of the night having great fun.
She left early as she had to go to work and I didn't bother to ask her how much and just gave her a million.
Last night in town was Friday night, so time to boogie at the Coconuts.
300 thousand buy you the right to sit in the VIP area of the place.
The arena was full of African beauties, but at 11pm it was far too early to score.
So decided to enjoy the atmosphere and wait for latter.
At around 2am the place was rocking and it was time to make my move.
But this time I got hunted instead of hunting.
A stunner grabbed my arm and just said 'I want to dance with you and latter fuck with you'.
'Ok' I said.
We danced for a while and after that we had a round of double whiskies.
This 22-year-old chick was completely crazy and it was a great finish for this trip.
Sex started in the hotel lift and finished early in the morning because I had a flight to catch.
I never got her name, but she was the best girl I had over there.
In the morning, she dressed while I was still in bed recovering and she kissed me and said thank you before leaving.
I panicked as I thought she had stolen something from me because she didn't ask for money or, at least, hinted that she might want something in return.
It turns out that she didn't take anything, except maybe all my energy.
Great experience that I hope to repeat next time I'm in town.

Beijing Lover

Res Tuck
09-14-05, 19:36
Hi fellow mongers!

It turns out that she didn't take anything, except maybe all my energy.

Great experience that I hope to repeat next time I'm in town.

Beijing LoverWell done!

Barek
05-06-06, 12:52
I will be visiting Maputo for the first time next week.

Any info on places for mongering or clubs to go?

Thanks,

Barek

Amha
05-08-06, 10:11
I will be visiting Maputo for the first time next week.

Any info on places for mongering or clubs to go?

Thanks,

BarekLuso club in downtown Maputo is open every day from 11PM to dawn.

Sheik club is open Thu - Sun with Thursday being ladies nite - unbelievable selection of women. Sheik is located at the corner of Edward Mondlane and Julius Nyerere, near the polana hotel

Africa Bar has an excellent jazz session on Thursday nights. Thing to do on a Thursday is to go to Africa Bar and then to Sheik.

Weekends try the coconut night club at the mini golf along Av. marginal

Taxis are safe - anytaxi driver will be able to take you to the places I have mentioned above.

A good place to stay is Monte Carlo hotel, girl friendly as well as reasonably priced at US$65-00 b&b

Barek
05-09-06, 00:04
Thanks for sharing the information Amha.

I will keep an update in the Maputo night life as there seems not much activity.

All the best,

Barek

AfAsia
05-12-06, 09:33
Hi mate,

Would love to read a report on your trip?

I intend going to Maputo in September.

Barek
05-17-06, 11:17
I will be flying next weekend and will report accordingly.

All the best

Barek

Barek
05-30-06, 18:10
Just returned from fantastic Maputo, and I can say I have never been to a place so good for women. I felt James Bond, for a week.

The first day, it was a Sunday, everything closed and I called a chinese massage girl, that has working for her 2 young Mozambique girls, who provided a good massage and to whom it was easy to pay for the extras. $ 20. If any fellow monger needs the contact please post me a pm and I will gladly share it.

The first days, on the restaurants I went to, I could get very easily the girls I wanted, as they are vert easy going and it is a question of asking for their mobile, let's have dinner or lunch and that is it, very easy, and you do not really need pros.

On the weekend I had very good experience in Coconuts, as it was full of local beauties and it is really hard to concentrate in only one, and they really attack us. I went to Sheik and Sinatra, but was not my cup of tea as I have the feeling that for mongering these 2 locals are not as good, althought with a lot of groups with plenty of girls.

My last night I passed in Luso, but too depressive and awful girls.

Defenitevely, Coconuts is the place. Only open from Thursday to Saturday.

All the best,

Barek

AfAsia
06-06-06, 09:40
hi mate,

pleased to read, you had a good trip. i am all booked for september. have always been fascinated with maputo. also tremendous to read, the women are plentifull.

speed13

Barek
07-15-06, 20:04
Any mongers around on the week of August 18?

The Mozambique forum is far too slow. No

I will be in Maputo for a week, so if anyboby willing to have a beer just pm.

All the best

Barek

AfAsia
08-17-06, 08:34
mates

towards the second half of september i will be making journey from johannesburg to maputo by car. the question i would like to ask! how long is this journey expected to take assuming everything runs according to plan?

regarding my intentions once in maputo, monday and tuesday i intend booking into monte carlo hotel. luzo nightclub seems to be the only port of call on an early day week. this will be the first half of my trip - an appertizer, so to speak!

unfortunately, thereafter, i have to leave on business to the natal north coast. returning the following week- for the main course- wednesday through monday. heh, heh.

on reading the somewhat old posts on the mozambique forum, thursday is ladies night at sheik, first though, will visit africa bar. coconuts, will be on the ajenda friday and saturday. if any of my mates on the forum would like to inform myself to do otherwise, please do not hesitate to let me know. we always like to improve things. any isg members requiring a lift, pm myself. at this stage i am finalizing my plans.

cheers

speed13

Freddy Scuttle
08-20-06, 10:17
It takes about 5 hours to do the 450Kms from Johannesburg to Komatipoort the nearest town (5 Kms) from the border. You need to allow for 30 - 60 minutes at the border depending on what time you arrive. Weekends and early and late in the day are often busy. There is a good toll road from the border straight to Maputo about 100Kms and should take you just over 1 hour.

I will be there from the 5th - 11th - sorry I will miss you.

Barek
08-25-06, 17:49
Just returned from a very short trip to Maputo, and I am more and more impressed on the easy way to get good and friendly company.

This time I even got the Miss Coconuts election. Plenty of local beauties.

The action now, apart from the very few hooker places (Luso), is the new Casino, just next door to the superbe Coconuts (plenty of local beauties on the week end and easy to pick).

I went twice to MUNDUS a bar and restaurant were some beauties tend to get a pick for the night. Good ambiance and some nice looking girls.

The New Casino, with its bar and disco is the best place to be nowadays.

I meet a fellow monger in Maputo, by phone, but we could not have some action together as we were both busy. The same night with good company.

One of my favorite destinations for mongering!

Cheers,

Barek

AfAsia
09-14-06, 08:13
mates,

i leave this most important request to last. can you believe it! having read through all the reports the going rates are expected to be us$20 or r200.

now these rates are pretty dated, several years old, i would presume with inflation as such, the rates would have risen by now. if one of my mates could kindly inform us all, of the existing rates? my thanks in advance.

afterall, i don`t want to arrive monday and fill the whole of some chicks purse, instead of just filling her hole; if you get my meaning.

speed13

Amha
09-14-06, 14:00
mates,

i leave this most important request to last. can you believe it! having read through all the reports the going rates are expected to be us$20 or r200.

now these rates are pretty dated, several years old, i would presume with inflation as such, the rates would have risen by now. if one of my mates could kindly inform us all, of the existing rates? my thanks in advance.

afterall, i don`t want to arrive monday and fill the whole of some chicks purse, instead of just filling her hole; if you get my meaning.

speed13going rate averages mtn 1,000-00. exchange rate is 1us$=26.5mtn.

mtn is new meticals which came into use on 1st july.

AfAsia
09-17-06, 10:52
mates,

well! it`s time. leave today on the long awaited trip to maputo, mozambque and south africa. all packed about to make my way to the airport. mates, i make no promises about photo`s and trip reports, although the camera is all ready to fire.

now. pornography is illeagal in mozambique, so i have in plan, to purchase another memory card, don`t want to be stopped by customs. by the way, one has to apply before hand for a travel visa, cost me £70.00 from the local high commision in london, so this is a downside to travel to mozambique. also included, as this is in the vast malaria belt across africa, are the malorone tablets, another £55.00 here. who said travel is not cheap!

we will see what this long awaited trip brings us. i`m very excited and determined to enjoy myself to the fullest.

speed13

CleanShave
09-18-06, 22:49
Having read the reports I am trying to work out whether Polana is GF – the advice is conflicting.

Any thoughts?

Amha
09-19-06, 11:20
polana is not girl friendly. the security guard will ask you and your girl to report to reception where your single room rate will be changed to a double room. monte carlo & ibis are gf

a tourist visa can be obtained on arrival - a single entry visa costs us$25-00 for most european passports. speed 13 who paid 70 pounds got ripped off!!

malaria tablets are also freely available at any pharmacy in maputo and costs next to nothing - us$10 for a dozen.

AfAsia
10-03-06, 12:02
mates,

minutes ago, just got in. it`s hell to be back. anyway just to warm things up a touch on the mozambique forum, here`s a sexy maputo honey to get us going. when i`ve settled in, will let you all in on what was a fabulous trip. until then.

speed13

Blastoff
10-03-06, 22:34
mates,

minutes ago, just got in. it`s hell to be back. anyway just to warm things up a touch on the mozambique forum, here`s a sexy maputo honey to get us going. when i`ve settled in, will let you all in on what was a fabulous trip. until then.

speed13

nice flappers. can't wait for your report ;)

Member #3400
10-04-06, 07:03
Does English are partly spoken? Or must to use Portuguese. ( language school?)

AfAsia
10-04-06, 07:14
mate,

english is widely spoken in maputo itself, this is pretty much a diverse multicultural society. as a matter of fact spanish is quite well understood. max, i`m surprised you have not been in this part of africa. do you plan on a trip shortly? you simply have to get your ass there. in several days i will post some reports.

speed13

Member #3400
10-04-06, 07:31
We,( my three cameras and myself), are ready to go, but I didn't know that English is understood. I can take some dives in Ponta Douro. Been many times in south Africa for business.

Are normal girls from the streets/shops are eager to meet foreigners?

Thanks

AfAsia
10-04-06, 18:19
mate,

the women of this wonderful town of maputo, are available anytime, anywhere. a wink here, a nod there, nice bit of conversation and you are in, as simple as that.

speed13

Member #3400
10-05-06, 18:05
I took it seriously and read the Mozambique section of the "south Africa lonely planet". The hotels price are the main drawback.

Nothing in budget option. For Mid-range category they mentioned 5 hotels starting from 50-60US$ and up.

Most of the times this book is correct so I have to wait until I will become a wealthy monger. They got crazy or what?

Max

AfAsia
10-05-06, 18:46
mate,

yes, this is a problem, i`m sure if you take the time once you arrive there, you should find some budget type hotels. this is a big, wonderful town, you most definately will find something.

i stayed a hotel royal, $50 a night for a double. initially i was going to stay at the monte carlo but this was fully booked. i struggled myself, until a lovely receptionist at the ibis helped me find the royal. i should have gone back to thank her, max.

overall, you must make a trip shortly, you will be stunned, plenty of sea life here as well. the food is great, i had seafood everyday. max it just takes a bit of patience once you arrive, get yourself a driver and look for a budget hotel, i think this is the way to go. i`m about ready to post a few reports in the next day or so with a few pics. until then.

speed13

AfAsia
10-05-06, 22:22
mozambique trip: first days

mates,

having made my way to johannesburg from central europe i picked up my hired car and made the sceneic, seven hour or so journey to maputo. things went smoothly until i went through mozambique passport control, who found "fault". i had neglected to tell the car hire company i was crossing the border to mozambique, subsequently not being in possesion of the nessessary documentation. this was easily overcome by paying a few, "extras". car theft in south africa is heavy, needless to say stolen cars find there way into the neirbouring states.

once on mozambique soil, the contrast is stark compared to south africa, with it`s good living standards, you are now in a totally different world. harsher living conditions for the locals in their primitive huts and meagre existance. even the terrain has a "thirsty", dry look about it. mozambique enjoys peace and quiet now. it has not always been so. during the soviet unions drive for the siesure of the southern african strategic position as well as it`s wealth in minerals and gold, diamonds ect, in the late sixties to early seventies, mozambique fell from portuguese rule and into the hands of the russians. they subsequently fed the region with various arsenals of weaponry.

south african intelligence in collusion with the cia and the pom`s formed within mozambique a resistance movement, namely, renamo. this plunged mozambique into a bloody civil war for years to come until the collapse of the soviet union, eventually peace came. mozambique was announced as the second poorest country in the world. today one would never say so. mates, this is just my take on things as i was a kid growing up in southern africa. i`m sure some historians will beg to differ, this is my veiw as i say. enough history.

i was dead tired as i crested the brow of a hill about 25km out side maputo. when i saw her size from this point i knew i was in for a good time, especially as i was armed with my determination to have a good time, nothing was going to stop this man. when i entered the city i instantly fell in love. sure the buildings are in bad need of a lick of paint, but to me this added to the character and good ambience i immediatly picked up. i felt as if i were not in africa, but some romantic latin city. fantastic!

however finding a hotel proved very difficult as it was independance day shortly. i had hoped to stay at the monte carlo hotel but struck out here. several more fustrating attempts and i found myself at the ibis hotel. no luck here, the lovely receptionist found me a double room at the royal hotel on the corner of ave. 24 de juhlo and ave. fillep.s.magaia. i paid $50us a day here, this proved to be a pretty handy place to stay as all your restuarants are five minutes up the road on ave. 24 de juhlo. after about three hours sleep, my driver, paule, took me up to mundo`s restuarant on ave. julius nererey.

mundo`s would serve as my base for planning my evening outings and general friendship with a host of internationals. had some good laughs here, all very friendly. now the chicks can be found here nursing their somewhat ageless drinks, that is until you come along to replenish them and feed their always hungry bellys, the food is very reasonable and good. some of the girls will engage you on a game of poole as well. i would meet two lovely chicks here. i would meet the lovely maria just outside making her way to her friend, she decidedd i was more interesting, but more of that later, as tina comes into play first.

had a lovely evening with tina, after dinner we went to gypsey`s bar - they serve the worlds best pizza here - just next to club luso. it was still fairly early, we had drinks before entering luso. now let me tell you we enjoyed ourselves immensley at luso, this is my kind of club, the music was great, the poll dancing was tremendous, some guys sit with their backs to the show, my god! the chicks here have this bizzare obsession of dancing in front of the mirror when the dance floor is full this is quite a sight. i had my camera with me and took a quick snap. do not try this, as the next thing management enquired as to who had the camera, no one apparently.

unfortunately, tina would not comply to any pic`s, fair enough. after much enjoyment and with gallons of 2m - this is a great beer by the way - tina and i left luso at 4:30am for my hotel room. with my exhaustion and drunkeness i thought i would never get it up. tina was a machine and in no time the rock was up, tina proved very talented in the oral department. we fucked in various positions, the condon was throttling me, i finally blew my load. when i removed the condom i had a tremendous ring around the base of my shaft, man, i`m proud and sore. mates i love to party hard, drink hard, i`m solely a creature of the night.

tina and i slept several hours then woke for round two, after which she said she was late for work. what a darling, now off to the day job. i paid her 1000mts. she asked to see me that night but told her i was seeing someone else, "sorry baby". she left. i grabbed some much needed rest. unknown to me at that time i was about to meet my lovely maria outside mundo`s later that day. now, maria has the finest, sexiest ass in the world. i would be spending the next several days with her. is it not fabulous the way fate works for us!............. more to follow, as well as a few pic`s.

speed13

Schuerzenjaeger
10-05-06, 22:27
Hi Guys,

As there are some of you planning on going, I have a suggestion that worked pretty well for me every time I went to Mozambique in the last years:

Instead of flying to Maputo and either paying a lot for a rented car or having the hassle to move around with taxis, fly to Johannesburg, get a car straight at the airport and drive on a smooth tar road to Maputo. Its about a six hours drive.
The car (Toyota Corolla) in JHB sets you back circa 500 Euro for three weeks compared to more then double in Maputo.

I know for sure that Hertz cars can be taken into Mozambique, but you can also check the other mayor companies.

In any case, I find there is nothing better then having your own car. Especially in African Cities and especially for our favorite pasttime, meeting girls.
And if you are there, dont miss to venture beyond Maputo. Xai-Xai and Inhambane plus all the smaller cities along the cost are nice and more relaxed (even more relaxed) then Maputo.

And forget about professionals in Mozambique. Unless you are 85 and weighing 130 kilos, you will not need them. Just drive around with a smile.

Blastoff
10-05-06, 23:19
speed 13,

congrats on the way your report starts. i am hooked from the start and am in for the whole series until you finish. lol. can't wait for some pics.

cheers

Member #3400
10-05-06, 23:36
let photos comming and perhaps i will Reveal my private collection.....

dont forget to show us Maria sexiest ass.

AfAsia
10-06-06, 07:58
mates,

a few pics

1 greener sa
2 stark contrast to mozambique harsh living conditions
3 mundo`s restuarant
4 night shot from mundo`s
5 looking at mundo`s
6 luso`s infamous mirror
7 daylight shot
8 the sexiest ass in the world, maria`s rear
9 luso
10 gypsey`s

Barek
10-06-06, 11:05
Great report.

It seems you enjoyed fabulous Maputo.

Good sign for the Mozambique Forum,some action going on.

I will be flying there in 3 weeks time and look forward to it.

Any mongers aroud?

Cheers

Barek

Blastoff
10-06-06, 12:21
speed13 you have us salivating lol. keep it rolling man. :)

AfAsia
10-06-06, 16:55
mates,

thanks for the response and encouragement, i will be really pleased if a can contribute to your motivation to travel to this part of the world, which i highly recommend. that is my goal and hopefully you can gleen some helpful info from my reports. this is a very neglected part of the world which has the abillity to deliver the greatest surprise.

i`m totally mystified, as to why hardly anyone goes there - perhaps through lack of knowledge and mozambique`s recent history as i believe maputo has perhaps the best mongering opportunities in africa alongside kenya, that is.

hope i can help in some small way to encourage all my mates. maputo has the potential to atract visitors as it has all the facillities plus the food is excellent. for you daytime mongers, i believe this may be the place, you will be kept busy as hell. just sit your ass down in one of the many restuarants and watch the smiling, sexy pussy parade, then make your move.

speed13

Member #3400
10-06-06, 17:46
speed13

thanks for sharing

normally when some part of the worlds is neglected, there is a good reason for that. but in this case maybe the war was the only reason.

the lonelyplanet has nothing special for that country but a new book is about to be published in february 2007. currently a return flight from maputo to pemba (north mozambique is 520us$ with lam airlines). infrastructure such as roads is in bad condition.

but i believe you and want to know more.

did you visit only in maputo?
what physical figures and color they have? any tall and slim around?

if i will eventually visit, mozambique will become a famous place .....

max

AfAsia
10-06-06, 19:27
maria`s rear and the days of joy

mates,

my much rested body rose at midday, i called my driver, paule: who was later to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off with his money demands. anyway, paule took me wherever i wanted to go and was always on hand, so perhaps i was a little hard on him. i went to mimmo`s but did not want to eat just yet, so i took a stroll down ave 24 de juhlo, had a few drinks at at some place i no longer recall, as i`m working purely from my, alcohol induced brain damaged, memory bank. later that afternoon, found myself at mundo`s - which would be my daily base, remember.

now you beer drinkers, i must tell you..... 2m: the local beer is one of the best i have ever had. after a number of this wonderful beer, and light snack, it was now early evening. i called paule. just as i was leaving mundo`s i saw a figure crossing the street, which stopped me in my tracks. all i saw was this wonderful ass, it was gliding gracefully, she was also a looker. i did something so uncharacteristic, perhaps, aided by my drunkeness, if i`m honest. i called out to her. within two minutes maria was in my taxi and calling her friend to apologize; something had come up. we were making our way to costa da sol restuarant, already we had our arms around eachother and giggling away. paule even had a grin. this was going to be good.now mates, if you do not fall in love with some of your honnies, then i guess you are not a true monger. i have this habit occasionally, i realised immediately i was in trouble here.

anyway the costa da sol restuarant is a little way north on the seashore, i think it`s called ave. marginal, not sure. it is a very pleasant drive of about 12 minutes or so. this particular restuarant is very well known for it`s, " lm prawns", and well worthy of it at that. it was delicious. we left and had a few drinks, before making our way to luso later that evening. now, i must be some nutter, here i am and i`m taking this beautiful girl to luso, i must say maria was very happy to do so. not content with what i have, i`m still getting numbers from chicks as i go to the gents. the chicks call out to me, run their fingers through my hair, pinch me, pull the hair on my arms. one from last night says i did not call her. "sunday, baby", i tell her. man, you got to laugh.

maria and i had a wonderful night, we left luso and made our way to the hotel, i just wanted to lay my hands on that sexy ass of hers, also give it a good licking. she was fantastic in bed, we did it all, except anal, which i`m not too crazy about. i do not know if i would feel very comfortable with anything up my ass, so therefore i do not practice this on the chicks. have had a few requests though, being the gentleman i am, of course i obliged the ladies. anyway maria and i went at it for hours on end. the sun came up, we were still on the go. man, the rock like cock, was all red in the face when he retired. we slept most of the day out of sheare exhaustion. that was until room service pitched at three in the afternoon. maria and i were to spend three wonderful days together. i would even meet her in durban, south africa, then taking her up to johannesburg and flying her home. i`m really bitten by this girl.

now being the monger that i am, i had several chicks on the side while i was with maria, but more of this later. i do not know where i get the energy to fuck like this. it must be the good food i insist on eating. also i love life though, and do not hold back. i have two bad habits though. one...being, i always try to fuck more than one chick at a time, this is crazy, it achieves nothing, as, one on one encounters are far more relaxing and enjoyable. thankfully i broke this habit in maputo. two.....being, the tendency i have to fall in love with my girls, as i said before,with all mongers, i believe this occurs

before i continue, i must tell you. there is one downside to maputo which if you love the night, will effect us all. that is........ the lack of quality night clubs. this effects someone such as myself greatly. if i did my homework, got the partners together, we will open up 24/7 - casablanca, mombasa, type club. for a town such as maputo there is sorely lacking in quality night clubs. i wish i could put this right, but can only dream at this stage. let me tell you. when i was a kid growing up in south africa: lorenzo marques, as maputo was known in those days, was a town that rocked. many south african guys, during the height of segragation in those days were nipping across the border for week-end sport, screwing the chicks. maputo does not have a mulato nation without reason. it`s a hoot. here were these white south africans policing apartheid south africa, meanwhile in their spare time screwing the women in mozambique. the old church minister, public servant, whatever, has kids unknown in mozambique. he, he.

hey! maybe some of you older guys now in your rocking chairs have many tales to tell us. go on, let it out, we would love to hear from you. maputo today has many cultures, colours. i even saw chinese. there was an oriental lady in luso who gave me her number but neglected to give her name, as maria had just nipped off to the ladies, but unfortuantely i did not have the time to call her. people here are light skinned, to very dark complections, which reminds me these people are very much brazillian types, with the same facial characteristics. maputo itself has tremendous style, of course inherited from the portuguese. many tree lined streets are pleasant to walk in making it a pleasurable experience to do so. the towns ambience is great. in the seven days i spent only in maputo i did not see one hint of aggression whatsoever, making this a most pleasurable experience. this is the first of many visits to come for me personally, as i say also i have my dream of a quality night club but will not hold my breath for any partners. time will take care of this for me, and perhaps i can bury this belief...... more to come

speed13

AfAsia
10-06-06, 19:43
mate,

in maputo, which i visited only, as i did not have the time, there are all shapes and sizes. but i believe the average city dweller is very health inclined. many, many wonderful figures walking about, and they are very proud, smiling and sexy ,they take good care of themselves. max, of the eight or so chicks i fucked only one had an unshaved pussy.

as i said earlier just sit your ass down and watch the parade.

yes, i believe we can make this a famous place, max. get it back to it`s pre 1970`s era. especially with that trigger happy finger of yours and your three buddies. more pic`s to follow.

speed13

AfAsia
10-06-06, 19:53
mates,

pic 1. just look at maria`s ass......just look at it
2friends at mundo`s
3 hard working anna.. this chick holds down two jobs
4 more of anna at work

speed13

Member #3400
10-06-06, 20:12
thanks and nice to see that you have speed it up "speed13".

i have found two reasonable options for hotels:

the base backpackers has single room at 21us$ at the center.
"545 avenida patrice lumumba, nice rooms, balcony with a view over the sea, 2 computers with fast internet, a small room with a tv and news 24, a self-sevice fridge and kitchen facilities".

"maputo b&b, backpackers is the very affordable alternative for hot city places, at very reasonable prices, like other backpackers, and ultra clean, little bar, free pool table, restaurant with best/freshest home cooked seafood, garden space to sit, secure parking in and outside".

excellent job.

AfAsia
10-08-06, 18:12
part 3: maputo

mates,

prior to my departure to mozambique i had it in plan to do this trip in two legs, but this proved not to be the case. i rearranged my business dealings in south africa, putting them back a week. this worked out for the best. so now i had an eight day stay in maputo.

three days gone, the arrival of thursday, sexy maria had left for xie xie - i would meet up with her the following tuesday in durban. i was somewhat relieved but also sad as i had grown attached to this wonderfully sexy girl. i had it in plan to visit africa bar and then aparently ladies night at sheik.as i mentioned in part two of my report, i am somewhat dissapointed in maputo`s night life, i believed it had promised so much beforehand. after dinner and drinks at mimmo`s, at about 10pm i headed to africa bar, but it had been closed for refurbishment. what a bummer. at around midnight i found myself outside sheik: ladies night? like fuck! i was the only cat around, save the hookers on the corner. hell, was i in a fowl mood after that, i left. luso, here i come. the doorman and waiters loved the sight of me by now. needless to say the chicks as well.

on friday night it was time to go to coconuts. but first i passed the casino, i`m no gambler, did not have my passport on me, so i did not get a chance to see any talent within. now, coconuts is a fabulous looking place, there is a wonderful lounge, just to the left side of the club, painted in the most pleasing colours, very tasefully done. before i went into the actual club itself i had a few drinks here, chatting to some lovely chicks. in the club itself the music was decent. the place was packed, chicks everywhere. unfortunately a little later things turned. the music was stopped, a show introduced, which i take, was being broadcast on "live", tv. this carried on for two or so hours. i was thoroughly pissed off and bored. they then played a song which went something like this:

hey, fuck you
turn to the person next to you and say, fuck you
fuck you.............

and so i turned towards coconuts, and said, hey, fuck you, and left with the chick i had scored. took her to gypsey`s, fed her pizza. then to luso and some good music, leaving at god knows what time, then fucked my coconut chick. not too much excitement here. she demanded a taxi later, accusing me of thinking poorly of her. christ, do you need this shit when all you want to do is sleep. hell, the room service must have hated me, always sleeping when they want to clean the room. "what time are you intending getting out of bed today, sir".

saturday yeilded the hardworking anna. this chick holds down two jobs, you got to love and respect her. not content with that, first, she is danced into exhaustion by, "yours truly", or is it the other way round. she then gets thouroghly stuffed by the same fella, grabs about an hours sleep, gets up, dresses into her working clothes and leaves for the day job with a wonderful smile and attitude. what a champ! she would be the second - two job girl - great stuff. she posed for me willingly. i had found anna at luso a few nights before when i was with maria, she gave me her number. i offered anna something to eat at gypsey`s, but for some reason she did not want to go there. this was earlier on in the evening, perhaps her belly was full. we danced so much to the good music of luso, i have never danced so much with one chick before.

now at luso, they have a nightly dance show, with the three girls on the pole, you sit right under their short skirts or whatever and just ogle all evening. it seems the girls are free to strut their stuff on the poles, it`s well worth the visit alone. this is followed by a strip show, the stripper pulls the odd guy guy out from the bar area, while blindfolded he gets to have cold water pored on his unsuspecting cock, thereby wetting his clothing. i`m not so sure i would be too happy sitting around all night with wet trousers; so you have been warned. saturday evening you get to see an excellent dance duo of girls strutting their stuff, these girls were tremdous to watch. one of them sat on the dance floor and to the vocal encouragement of her lady friends proceeded to play with her pussy, pulling her labia, her friends loved this, there was much laughter from these chicks and of course we all enjoyed it. the floor did not exactly rain with money, but i`m sure they got a few meticals. great stuff, i thought.

it was well late, i took anna to my hotel, where she posed for me, then we went at it like hell cats, what an effort this girl put in. after the first session we had a little doze before the second round. as i said before, what an attitude this girl had, it was wonderful. off to work she went after changing her clothing. sunday evening i was to remove her panties in luso, as things were fairly quiet with early evening. she would remain pantieless for the evening. we were sitting in the sofa area where it is fairly dim. after having removed her panties i proceeded to play with her pussy. this got her well, wet, she lent down, unzipped my fly and started to give me a blow job, but unfortunatly we were interrrupted before we could complete. what a bummer, after which she lost her enthusiasm. damn!

i had not planned to see her again that evening, however this is not how things worked out, as i was not too unpleased to spend another night with anna, most enjoyable, as a matter of fact. overall i must say i enjoyed my trip to maputo tremendously, just the let down with the night life situation, not too serious though. i found the restuarants were very good value for money, with excellent food, i was well pleased on this front, as well as the numerous friendly people i had met on my trip. my driver, paule, as i said was to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off with his excessive money demand, but we settled this. perhaps i did not realise how much he had driven me around this past week. this will be the first of many trips to come in the future. so i made my way to durban and the awaiting maria............. it`s depressing to be back home and at work...... do i hear ghana calling!

speed13

AfAsia
10-08-06, 18:26
mates,

pic 1 hardworking anna
2 anna
3 steady on..... don`t pull it off
4 give it a lick
5 costa da sol restuarant and "lm prawns"
6 coconuts club
7 coconuts dance floor

speed13

Member #3400
10-08-06, 18:33
You are a serious monger mate, A truly black lover.

Hardworking Anna has a legendary ass

CleanShave
10-10-06, 20:59
ok - quick question

three of us will be in maputo for a week in january. what is the best gf hotel which offers high-speed internet access in the rooms?

thanks,

cs

Barek
10-10-06, 22:04
I think the best price/quality and GF friendly would be the Rovuma,and you have internet free in some floors and at a special corner with 3 positions for the net at the reception.

Try a special Business Rate, or Company rate that I managed to get last time and apart from that never had any problems with IN and OUT with local beauties.
I was also refered the MonteCarlo but never stayed there.

Cheers,

Barek

AfAsia
10-10-06, 23:49
ok - quick question

three of us will be in maputo for a week in january. what is the best gf hotel which offers high-speed internet access in the rooms?

thanks,

cs
mate,

i`m sure you will be able to book yourself into the monte carlo hotel - i recommend this - weather or not they have internet, i cannot answer to. however, i used mundo`s restuarant as my base and they have an internet cafe right there- i would recommend this as well, you can have a few beers and at you own leisure surf the internet. maybe some of the wonderful chicks there, will assist you as well in this regard. nothing wrong with that. perhaps a blowjob in the internet cafe at that. would be a first on this forum.

any further assistance i can offer , do not hesitate to call upon me. it`s my response to ensure you of a wonderful time. thats what the forum is here for. by the way i stayed at the royal hotel, booked a double room for us$50 a night. the golden question of girl friendly hotels, can`t answer to.

enjoy, and stay safe.

speed13

AfAsia
10-21-06, 13:25
mates,

those of you intending going to maputo, check out club zozo: ave 25de septembro.

talking to some chickies recently on the phone, told me of this club, unfortunately i missed out on my recent trip.

speed13

Amha
10-21-06, 15:35
the monte carlo hotel has wireless hot spots in their lobby and all rooms can pick a signal from one of three wireless transmitters. for those travelling without their own notebook 4 computers with high speed broadband connections are available free of charge at the computer room on the ground floor!

not only is the hotel girl friendly but the reception also arranges massage girls - usually chinese. cost is approximately 20us$ equivalent + tip to the girl at your own discretion. just phone reception and askthe guy on duty to arrange for a massage. all reception staff speak excellent english.

HarryDHo
10-22-06, 03:22
Can I get around well enough if I only speak English, some Spanish, but no Portuguese?

Enricos
10-22-06, 08:07
I know you did not ask me for an answer, but a Cuban friend of mine lived there for 3 yrs. and for the first 3 months spoke Spanish with no problems.

CleanShave
10-22-06, 12:36
Thank you lads - looks like we'll be staying at the Monte Carlo.

Next question.

From the posts, it looks as if is possible to hire a car in Johannesburg and drive to Maputo. Is this the case? And, if so, any recommendations for which is the best car hire company?

CS

AfAsia
10-22-06, 12:58
mate,

try....... http://www.budget.co.za/

now, having done this myself you will find this highly enjoyable. however! ensure you tell the car higher company you are crossing the border to mozambique. they will give you the relevant documentation.

ensure.... ensure, you have all the your documents in hand, as crossing the border can be a mighty challenge, for some a harrowing, one, at that. the roads are good and very easy to navigate. a road map is not even essential.

also make sure you have "rand", for toll fees. i think i paid close on a hundred rand+

at monte carlo you will only have street parking, it is fairly safe,though.

need anymore info, just pm, myself.

speed13

CleanShave
10-22-06, 21:44
Thanks again lads. I think that everything is clear so far as travel, hotel and bars/clubs are concerned.

One last question. These Chinese massage girls. Are they just providing a massage for $20?

CS

Amha
11-05-06, 00:04
From 2003 - saw this girl dancing by herself at coconuts. Offered her a 2M and within 30 minutes we were at my hotel. Spent the whole night with me. One of the nicest girls and prettiest girls I have met in Maputo. She has a typical African bubble butt. Have'nt seen her for a while and I hope she is Ok. Non-nude photos, I'm afraid.

Member #3400
11-05-06, 16:26
she is very cute. has butt from the comics. ..

Daktari
11-07-06, 03:49
Some members have been overpaying.

Girls in the area around Luso go for 200 - 300 thousand metacais.

You shouldn't pay more than 600 for anyone in Mozambique.

AfAsia
11-07-06, 14:42
daktari mate,

first off, welcome to the forum. i was in maputo in september. now, i do not know when last you were there. the metecais currency has undergone some change, having had the last three digits removed, so we are no longer talking hundred thousands.

of the several chickies who picked me up in luso and mundo`s restuarant, i payed no more than 1500mts for their services. perhaps i got lucky. by treating the girls in a nice manner and making them feel good about themselves, as well as buying their always hungry bellies a little bite to eat, and a few drinks, the girls will love you mate. this will no doubt reduce the fares to ride.

also , i presume you are making journey soon to this wonderful town, buy yourself a nice little 7mega pixel camera and take us some snaps. we have our good mate, efremof, here on the forum. he can advise you in the photo undertakings, as he has high standards and is very strict with his girls regarding their body structure - the man is a legend on the forum with his three travelling buddies. now he still needs some convincing to travel to this mongers paradise, as you and i well know, perhaps you can nudge him in this direction.

speed13

Blastoff
11-08-06, 22:37
mates,

pic 1 hardworking anna
2 anna
3 steady on..... don`t pull it off
4 give it a lick
5 costa da sol restuarant and "lm prawns"
6 coconuts club
7 coconuts dance floor

speed13

great pics and detailed running report. you have sure become the resident authority on maputo this year on this site.

well done and keep up the good work.

AfAsia
11-09-06, 00:54
mate,

you are far too kind, you have overblown my ego. on a far more serious note, i hope you have overcome your suspected pregnancy problem. please forgive my rather direct response! you should know me by now, after a good few in the local i`m rather brutal upfront.

speed13

Barek
11-11-06, 20:51
Just returned from a visit that should have been short and took me 2 weeks in Mozambique, and I will share my opinion with my fellow mongers.

I will concentrate in Maputo as the other plces I went are not worth.

Defenitevely Mundus is the place to get good and free chicks, depending on the timing.

I went several times at lunch time and sometimes I was lucky others not, but in the evening specially on weekends it is, in my point of view the best place to be, and to get a nice black lady.

This time I stayed at the IBIS and the "sanctuary" called Luso is too close to miss it. Too many girls and not too many guys what made my incursions there quite excelent, the prices not too high and the quality of the chicks is quite good. Anyway I consider Mozambique one of the best places to monger, Why?

Girls are available all over, they look at you and they are very easy to convince, a nice dinner will do the rest, apart from this they speak reasonable good english. This time I found a new place to go the Disco of the new Casino, were all the local beauties go, and that is worth the visit and not as noisy as Coconuts.

Apart from considering it as one top mongering destinations I find people very very friendly, specially the chicks.

Enjoy Maputo

Cheers,

Barek

AfAsia
11-12-06, 09:24
Mate,

Good on you, telling it like it should be said, i`ll have to drop by the casino next trip. See the disco.

AfAsia
12-08-06, 22:25
Upcoming trip to Maputo

Mates,

I suppose i am more perverted to the ends of "punishment", at the airlines mercy more than anything else, to be honest. Lets face it, if this pervert did not need to fly i DEC, he would not have to supplement the airlines and their sardine cans to the tune of £1250.00 in order to reach my beloved Maputo to see my loved ones at this time of year. The profiteers have no shame in consuming the biggest cake of all at the six monthly company results announcements - champagne at hand, no doubt.

Anyway, once i manage to stand up straight for the first time in twelve hours of flight, not to mention the return trip to London, all will be hopefully forgotten when my balls empty themselves of cummings. I pity the chick involved, but she has it coming after the raft of shit she has fed myself over the phone over the last two months or so. If she does the runner thereafter, this will be no loss as i`m fully aware of the pussy potentials of this wonderful town has to offer. I`m determined to enjoy myself as i always do, nothing will stand in my way, hopefully attaining a hotel room will be of ease this time round. Will let my mates know of the good times had.

Merry Christmas to you all, may next year yield yourselves the most wonderful pussy in abundance!

Free Mingle
12-11-06, 17:37
Hey guys,

Thanks for keeping the forum live. I am visiting Maputo in January, and i am being checked in at Hotel Cardoso.

Can somebody please advice me on the following;

Is this hotel girlfriendly? If not, what is one required to do to bring in a girl?

What are the famous safe pubs and joints for picking up a girl near this hotel?

I shall appreciate your quick response.

Member #1006
12-17-06, 11:56
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm planning to go to Praia de Tofo in a while...
Is there any action down there (apart from scuba diving..)???

Thanks in advance

Schuerzenjaeger
12-20-06, 01:54
Strange question. There are women in most parts of the world. This also applies to Mozambique in general and to to Praia de Tofo in particular. And if you read the Mozambique posts carefully you should see that we who went down there all said:

You will get laid!

Sorry for being a little bit sarcastic, just want to encourage you.

You don't need any specific action, like a red light district. In fact, be happy if there is none because it means they don't need one in this part of the world because they fuck enough anyway.

Member #1006
12-20-06, 10:58
Strange question. There are women in most parts of the world.

Really? I thought that the world population was composed by men only...

This also applies to Mozambique in general and to to Praia de Tofo in particular.

that's the ONLY useful info in your message. Imprecise anyway...

And if you read the Mozambique posts carefully you should see that we who went down there all said:

You will get laid!

I read the mozambique board, don't worry, I usually read before spaking...But found very little info on the location I'm going to (I repeat, since it seems it's not clear: PRAIA DE TOFO...).
All the posts seem to be focused on Maputo, and I'm not going there.

Sorry for being a little bit sarcastic, just want to encourage you.

Ha ha.

In fact, be happy if there is none because it means they don't need one in this part of the world because they fuck enough anyway.

Yes but, let me pose some naive questions:
WHERE?
WHEN?
WHO?
HOW MUCH?

Schuerzenjaeger
12-21-06, 02:46
Sorry mate, no harm intended.

First of all, every girl that you see walking around at the beach (or anywhere else) without male company. There are especially on Sundays quite a few locals going to the beach. Just make sure you don't stick around the groups of South African campers. Most of them still haven't noticed that black woman are beautifull and sexy and might not be of any help. Second, there are one or two clubs/open-air bars in Inhambane. Inhambane is the nearest "city", about five kilometres on a smooth tar road from the beach. Inhambane is a lovely city with ambience. Don't ask me about the names of these places. I am not good at remembering names, especially if they are in Portugese. But I am sure every cabdriver will be able to show you around. If you don't want to go out alone, ask a guy who is working at the place where you are staying to go with you or to find somebody reliable to go with you. This way, you have a local guide/interpretar, and he gets a free evening. The clubs are quite nice, you can sit down, have a drink or some roasted chicken while observing the dancefloor. If you like somebody, just ask her to dance. She should in 90% of the cases dance with you. If she accepts afterwards to sit down with you and have a drink, then you know she is not there with somebody and you will end up in bed! It is that simple. How much? Well, apart from Maputo I never ever paid (directly) for sex in Mozambique. First, as I said, they really like to fuck. Second, if you are not 85 and looking like the hunchback of Notre Dame you will be her trophy, not vice versa. The next day, go for lunch, dinner, shopping.

If you want straight no effort service, just ask the guys at the place/resort where you are staying. They will arrange, but you miss the fun of hunting and getting hunted!

So I hope this helps a bit more.

Enjoy!

Member #1006
12-21-06, 09:07
Thanks for the info SJ!
Very useful and interesting.... ;-).

(And sorry for my bitter reply, yesterday I was a bit pissed of....)

If my trip to Praia de Tofo is confirmed, I won't miss a report on the area...

Schuerzenjaeger
12-21-06, 18:32
And don't forget to buy a local sim-card. Essential to manage your contacts and schedule!

AfAsia
01-06-07, 12:44
Mates,

Just a couple of pics of Maputo central business district on my just returned trip.
Took these shots with my mobile - 2 megapixel - from the sixth floor of the Ibis hotel. Spent one night here, the lifts failed, moved on the the Monte Carlo, which i would highly recommend to any of you planning on making a trip to Maputo.

Free Mingle
01-09-07, 10:36
Dear All,

I was requesting for info regardi ng Hotel Cardodo. Is it girl friendly, which are near spots to pick up near this hotel?

I am travveling and am booked in this hotel from next week. Please advise urgently.

Stormer
01-19-07, 09:02
Free Mingle, pls let us know how your stay was in Maputo, I am also planning to visit there for the first time in early Feb '07. I have same problem as you as I need more info about this place but there doesn't seem to be too many recent reports on Maputo. I hope that you enjoy your stay and that all is good over there.

Regards,

Stormer

Member #3400
01-19-07, 09:58
Hi guys,

Some issues that I didn’t got a clear answer.

Does Mozambique regard to as a moderate cost destination? (hotels and internal flights.)

I got the impression that girls are exotic with very nice figure and very easy to get. (probably due to some mixed blood).

Any similarities regard the physical figure compare to West African countries?

For me east Africa is easier to travel mainly since visa can be obtained at the airport as opposed to some west african countries.

Max

AfAsia
01-19-07, 11:48
Hi guys

Some issues that I didn’t got a clear answer

Does Mozambique regard to as a moderate cost destination? (hotels and internal flights..)

I got the impression that girls are exotic with very nice figure and very easy to get. (probably due to some mixed blood ).

for me east Africa is easier to travel mainly since visa can be obtained at the airport as opposed to some west african countries

Max
Max,

Very difficult one regarding the cost, which i would say is probably just below average regarding Africa, food is very reasonable, you mentioned you had found lodging for $25.00 , this is cheap, yes.

Regarding the visa, Max, as far as i know you must apply for one prior to travel.Mozambican visa regulations (December 08, 2004) The Mozambican government has advised that ALL persons travelling to the country are to obtain visas prior to their departure as entry visas will no longer be issued upon arrival at any border post or airport, effective immediately.

Amha
01-19-07, 12:33
max,

very difficult one regarding the cost, which i would say is probably just below average regarding africa, food is very reasonable, you mentioned you had found lodging for $25.00 , this is cheap, yes.

regarding the visa, max, as far as i know you must apply for one prior to travel.mozambican visa regulations (december 08, 2004) the mozambican government has advised that all persons travelling to the country are to obtain visas prior to their departure as entry visas will no longer be issued upon arrival at any border post or airport, effective immediately.hotels are in the $50-$150 range. montecarlo at us$65-00 is the best of the lot. very comfortable, clean, managed by germans and most important of all girl friendly!!

internal flights are very expensive. maputo - nampula return , a 2 hr flight, costs approximately us$400-00

last week i got a visa (canadian passport) on arrival at the airport. a single entry visa cost me us$25

Member #3400
01-19-07, 17:45
Thanks guys for the fast response

I have done some thinking and eventually i have decided to fly next month to Tanzania for 10 days trip. I will do some diving at “Mafia Island” as well as some nightlife in DAR. (Visas and cost of flights drive me to that decision)

I will post some photos and videos so you can share my experience. It’s already five months since I back from Madagascar so it’s the right time for action I guess..

CleanShave
01-19-07, 18:21
Hi guys

I got the impression that girls are exotic with very nice figure and very easy to get. (probably due to some mixed blood ).

MaxThere is a lot of variety but I think that they are more similar to East African women.

I am currently working in Maputo for three weeks and, having been visiting Luso, would make the following observations:

1. Only discuss prices in the local currency – or they will instantly go up by a factor of four.

2. A taxi driver advised that 500 is the standard price inside Luso and the girls outside, in the street, were a lot less.

3. They will never have any chance and are fairly insistent on a taxi fare – I find it’s best to give them an extra 100.

4. If you going there more than once, it is best to tip the guys on the door because they will be happy to suggest a girl. It is fairly dark inside and often difficult to see who one is talking to. We found last night that my lurking around the door was a good way of seeing them very clearly.

5. Many of them can only manage enough English to get as far as your hotel and so it’s perhaps best to chat with them for a while before leaving.

Maputo seems safer than most African capitals but the normal advice – don’t go out on foot at night applies. Taxi prices are fairly random and so its best to ask in advance. We have refused to pay more than 100 for trips within Maputo which they accept.

Visas

I passed through the border again today and saw a girl who had left Mozambique with a single-entry visa and was trying to get back in. Fortunately, I had a multiple entry and so there wasn't a problem. So the advice about visas is correct. It is also important to leave enough time and prepare oneself for a lot of pointless bureaucracy. There are several chaps hanging around who, for a small tip, will help you – a sound investment.

AfAsia
01-27-07, 00:15
Dear All,

I was requesting for info regarding Hotel Cardodo. Is it girl friendly, which are near spots to pick up near this hotel?

I am traveling and am booked in this hotel from next week. Please advise urgently.Mate,

To put you out of your misery, the Cardozo is in the city centre, so are your main clubs, which for a town such as Maputo are few to many. Girlfriendly? Book a double room, this is the resolution to the "girlfriendly hotel", as you put it.

Need i say, "read the forum", you will surely find your answers here. Sorry mate , do not want to sound abrupt , but all the info is in the forum which many of us have taken the time to post, for your convenience. The Monte Carlo hotel is the place to stay, yes, book a double, you will have no problems . Write us a report when you get back, a few pic`s will do great as well.

Barek
01-30-07, 00:58
Dear fellow Mongers,

I will be in Maputo next week, on my way to SAfrica, any mongers around?
Post me a pm if somebody around.

Cheers,

Barek

Stormer
02-02-07, 12:05
Hey guys,

Thanks for keeping the forum live. I am visiting Maputo in January, and i am being checked in at Hotel Cardoso.

Can somebody please advice me on the following;

Is this hotel girlfriendly? If not, what is one required to do to bring in a girl?

What are the famous safe pubs and joints for picking up a girl near this hotel?

I shall appreciate your quick response.FM,

Are you back yet? How was it in Maputo? I'm waiting to hear from you before I go!

Free Mingle
02-06-07, 08:32
FM,

Are you back yet? How was it in Maputo? I'm waiting to hear from you before I go!Hi Stormer,

I came back from Maputo last weekend. I was there for a week. I stayed at Cardoso Hotel, nice hotel, though a bit expensive approx $ 85-110 BB. There are other cheaper hotels like Monte Caro US$ 45 BB. Cardoso is not soo girl friendly, though it depends on the time of the night you bring in a girl, or the relationship you have with the guys at the reception. One time i brought in a girl, and i met a crazy Duty manager, who insisted i pay US$ 15 or the girl had to leave. I tried to 'talk nicely' to him, but all was in vain. I eventually had to part with US$ 10, yet it was 3:00 am. Too bad.

One of favourite night joints -Club Luso

I went to Luso, a few kilometres from Cardoso. Dont pay more than 150 Metacairs (rate is 25 Mtks for 1 US$). I paid 150 MTKS to Luso first day, the remaining days i paid 100 MTKS. Go there from 10:30 pm, of few minuted to 11.pm. Pace is open Monday to Monday, closes at 5:am. There is a mixture of foreigners, portuguese and locals, so you are safe. Get a seat near the counter, or near the stripping / dance floor, to have a good view of the a**s as they strip. There is a white girl who strips around 2am, later followed by a black girl who strips around 3am, and puts a lit candle in her thing. Ratio of women to men there is like 3:1. Dnt be in a hurry to pick up a girl, wait till you see the 'prettiest', they are many. Just in came you want a 'quick fix', Just near Luso, next building are some rooms at 100 Mtks, with just a simple bed there.

Coconuts is also a nice place, open from Fridays. Nice and classic discotheque, with elegant babes.

Along Maputo Streets and in restaurants, you can easilly pick up a girl, not a pro, just wink at her, as long as she isnt accompanied, she will come to you. Buy her a drink, some food etc, and all shall be well. Mundos is also a nice place thougha s bit Mild. Luso is the place to be, if you want to see strippers. I didnt go Africa Bar, but i hear its also nice, but opens only late weekend.

About Maputo girls;

Maputo has very nice girls (slim, nice body figures and heights, very sexy looking and shapely). they are great on the dance floor too. The girls are also great in bed, and most of them wont let you down. the great problem is communication. I picked up one and she drove me crazy in bed demanding for more even when am exhausted. Disnt manage to take photos, coz my digital camera batteries were down. In the morning, it was difficult to tell her to leave, because we couldnt communicate well. Girls in Maputo are very much available. there are many pickup places, by the way, night life in Maputo starts at 11:00PM, so dnt go to a joint very early, you will be dissapointed. I suggest, go for dinner, take a nap upto 10 pm, then get up and be at the bar/ pub at 10.30 pm, then you can be up till late.

Select a girl wisely. A good number of them understand basic english, and negotiating wont be a problem.

You can change your money in the hotel though to get a better rate, check up in a forex bureau. There is one at Polana.

For More information and instructions, ask more specific questions and I will guide you.

Enjoy,

FM

Free Mingle
02-06-07, 08:37
Hi, Stormer,

I came back from Maputo last weekend. I was there for a week. I stayed at Cardoso Hotel, nice hotel, though a bit expensive approx $ 85-110 BB. There are other cheaper hotels like Monte Caro US$ 45 BB. Cardoso is not soo girl friendly, though it depends on the time of the night you bring in a girl, or the relationship you have with the guys at the reception. One time I brought in a girl, and I met a crazy Duty manager, who insisted I pay US$ 15 or the girl had to leave. I tried to 'talk nicely' to him, but all was in vain. I eventually had to part with US$ 10, yet it was 3: 00 am. Too bad.

One of favourite night joints.

Club Luso

I went to Luso, a few kilometres from Cardoso. Don't pay more than 150 Metacairs (rate is 25 Mtks for 1 US$). I paid 150 MTKS to Luso first day, the remaining days I paid 100 MTKS. Go there from 10: 30 pm, of few minuted to 11. Pm. Pace is open Monday to Monday, closes at 5: am. There is a mixture of foreigners, portuguese and locals, so you are safe. Get a seat near the counter, or near the stripping / dance floor, to have a good view of the a**s as they strip. There is a white girl who strips around 2am, later followed by a black girl who strips around 3am, and puts a lit candle in her thing. Ratio of women to men there is like 3: 1. Dnt be in a hurry to pick up a girl, wait till you see the 'prettiest', they are many. Just in came you want a 'quick fix', Just near Luso, next building are some rooms at 100 Mtks, with just a simple bed there.

Coconuts is also a nice place, open from Fridays. Nice and classic discotheque, with elegant babes.

Along Maputo Streets and in restaurants, you can easilly pick up a girl, not a pro, just wink at her, as long as she isn't accompanied, she will come to you. Buy her a drink, some food etc, and all shall be well. Mundos is also a nice place thougha s bit Mild. Luso is the place to be, if you want to see strippers. I didn't go Africa Bar, but I hear its also nice, but opens only late weekend.

About Maputo girls:

Maputo has very nice girls (slim, nice body figures and heights, very sexy looking and shapely). They are great on the dance floor too. The girls are also great in bed, and most of them won't let you down. The great problem is communication. I picked up one and she drove me crazy in bed demanding for more even when am exhausted. Didn't manage to take photos, because my digital camera batteries were down. In the morning, it was difficult to tell her to leave, because we couldn't communicate well. Girls in Maputo are very much available. There are many pickup places, by the way, night life in Maputo starts at 11: 00PM, so dnt go to a joint very early, you will be dissapointed. I suggest, go for dinner, take a nap upto 10 pm, then get up and be at the bar/ pub at 10. 30 pm, then you can be up till late.

Select a girl wisely. A good number of them understand basic english, and negotiating won't be a problem.

You can change your money in the hotel though to get a better rate, check up in a forex bureau. There is one at Polana.

For More information and instructions, ask more specific questions and I will guide you.

Enjoy,

FM

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Stormer
02-11-07, 22:29
Hi there FM, thanks for the report (great!).

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time in Maputo.

Your timing is excellent, I got your report just in time, I'm ready and packed, I leave tommorrow by road to Maputo. I will definitely be following up on the feedback that you've posted.

Thanks again,

Regards

Dania
02-14-07, 13:10
Hi folks,

Back from 6 months in maputo/mozambique. Fun, great and easy!

In short, all have been said about hot spots in maputo. Luso/gypsies for low "quality" babes (most of them professional, so just pay a drink and directly arrange your night), coconut/mundos for more "distinguished" babes (pay 2 drinks and arrange your night), casino/sheik for upper babes (pay some drinks, restaurant and arrange your night)

Mozambican girls are nice but not the best in terms of pure beauty (for this brazil is definitely better), very "friendly" (I-e very interested), very easy going (don't expect to talk the whole night of the last us election or about ghandi's views on poverty). And straight forward. I-e the more direct the better for your money.

One rule: do not ever fall in love with any girl in maputo! It will result in a total mess for you and your bank account. They are very professional, they know how to handle foreigners, how to make you feel important or anything else. Also, 18% of the local population have AIDS I-e nothing without condom is allowed!

Most of the hotels are girl friendly. It just depends of your capabilities to bargain with guards.

Will report more on all this later.

Should you need contacts for girls or should you want a nice and sex addicted mozambican girl (skinny one, beautiful and very hot), pls call ms. Katia chiure at (+258) 825573719 (just bargain directly your price with her). She is just what you're looking for your bed and she perfetcly knows the city. If you are many, she also have some hot female friends just for your own satisfaction! Will add some pics + contacts later. They are more upclass and "escort's style".

Enjoy your stay!

Dani

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Amha
02-19-07, 19:49
Maputo - last week. Went in to Sheik to shake a leg and pick up a babe. Two drinks (2M) and three dances later we were in my hotel room. She insisted on a shower before anything else. Her english was not too good but who cares! BBBJ all the way and a tiger in bed. Fucked all night and when she left in the morning asked only for a taxi fare to Jardim. She made me a very happy man, I gave her 2000MTn and a bottle of hotel supplied water! A sweet babe

Guyfin99
02-19-07, 20:31
Hello,

Amha

I will flying to Maputo next week.

Can you give contact of that chick?

Please send me the photos to my email, [Email address deleted by Admin]

Is chicks from Maputo nice?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Blastoff
02-19-07, 23:29
Maputo - last week. Went in to Sheik to shake a leg and pick up a babe. Two drinks (2M) and three dances later we were in my hotel room. She insisted on a shower before anything else. Her english was not too good but who cares! BBBJ all the way and a tiger in bed. Fucked all night and when she left in the morning asked only for a taxi fare to Jardim. She made me a very happy man, I gave her 2000MTn and a bottle of hotel supplied water! A sweet babe

You gave her 2,000? That is around USD$78! I hear in all the other reports that the going rate is around USD$20 per night. Can some one clarify this please as I am planning a trip they in May?

Amha
02-20-07, 05:26
She did not ask for a cent. Would have left with nothing but a taxi fare of less than US$5. There is no such thing as a "going rate". It depends entirely on the character of the woman and how desperate she is. I was in a good mood and it was my choice to give her 2,000-00 as she had said earlier that she wants to go back to do computer studies. Also, I go to Maputo quite often (3 times a month) and if word gets around that I am a cheapskate the good looking ones will start to avoid me!!

Guyfin99
02-20-07, 07:09
Anyone with cell phone of sex chicks in Maputo please send me.

I will be in Maputo next week.

I don't want to lose time.

Thank you

Amha
02-20-07, 16:17
Anyone with cell phone of sex chicks in Maputo please send me.

I will be in Maputo next week.

I don't want to lose time.

Thank you

How do i get in touch with you????

Blastoff
02-20-07, 23:03
She did not ask for a cent. Would have left with nothing but a taxi fare of less than US$5. There is no such thing as a "going rate". It depends entirely on the character of the woman and how desperate she is. I was in a good mood and it was my choice to give her 2,000-00 as she had said earlier that she wants to go back to do computer studies. Also, I go to Maputo quite often (3 times a month) and if word gets around that I am a cheapskate the good looking ones will start to avoid me!!

I hear what you are saying. My concern and the concern of many seasoned travelling mongers on all forums is the at if a girl gets given or otherwise, a higher than usual in return for services, she will expect at least that amount and more from you next time and the same for the next guy. I find if for e.g. a girl is given USD$100 for good service from a guy, then the next guy gives her USD$80 for the same service, she will be hurt and offended with him even if the going rate is $20 in that city. This does not apply if she is your girl friend.

There is much said about not spoiling the low prices for girls in some countries on this site and I agree with it. Look at what has happened in Rio, Tallinn and Cartagena etc in the last few years, prices have gone up 10 fold because of over tipping and over paying. The number of good value for great service countries is shrinking with globalisation.

Just my 10 cents worth, I am not attacking you personally. I am a believer in paying a fare amount to girls but not a lot over the going rate and yes, every city has a going rate if you ask around.

I have said this before but my rule of thumb is that I find out what the basic monthly salary is for each place and then I calculate what is fare from that. For e.g. In Mozambique if you can find a job as a local, around USD$100 per month is a good salary for unskilled workers, there for I would pay a girl for one night with me between $20 and $40 max. If she was not happy with my offer, then she is a con artist and I am not interested.

I am planning to be in Maputo in May this year if all goes according to plan.

Cheers.

Blastoff

Amha
03-12-07, 19:28
Spent 6 months in Maputo in 2004/05. Had a great time with the local babes. All were sexy, fantastic fucks, gave great head and above all nice company. I miss them all.

Labadi
03-12-07, 22:24
Amha, great pictures!

Buko Max
03-12-07, 22:43
Spent 6 months in Maputo in 2004/05. Had a great time with the local babes. All were sexy, fantastic fucks, gave great head and above all nice company. I miss them all.
Amha, thanks for posting! Keep them cumming!

Member #3400
03-22-07, 17:49
A new edition of lonely planet has just released. Looks very slim book. They say that minimum low-End accommodation even in small remote town is above 25US$.

Domestic flight price are sky high. When i was in DAR i asked the price from DAR to pemba Mozambique and it was 450US$. so in june i will probably choose Madagascar again.

BUT i have no doubt that Mozambique's girls are hot like fire. Yes, this version of Anjelina Jolie looks hottttttttt but i cant afford 40US$ for a good hotel :(

Poor Max

Dania
03-25-07, 17:47
Hi folks, a BIG WARNING!

When reading most of your posts I'm a bit afraid. Guys, please remember that Mozambique and in particular Maputo is full of beautiful girls YES but 1 every 3 girls is seropositive! I-e they are vectors of AIDS.

When going out to some place such as LUSO, GIPSYs, ZONA QUENTE, COCONUT, MAMBO, MUNDO and so on, just remember that most of these sweet faces and nice bodies have AIDS. You could do whatever you want with your condoms but have a look on how AIDS is passed to other ones and maybe you will act or react differently with those beauties.

If you want to have some extras with mozambican girls, ALWAYS go with them BEFORE to local clinics (a good one is located in somerschield district) for an HIV test. Your arsenal of condoms is most of the time non useful. When you do the test, just remember that the test is only valid after a 3 months period and then after a 6 months period. It means that if your beauty tells you that "darling I've done the test last week and it was negative", just ran away or put a triple plastic layer on your goods. Actually this girl could have done sex between the test and you, and maybe she contracted the virus.

Almost 20% of mozambican are HIV positive and the rate is higher in maputo. Girls in Luso and places in RUA DE BAGAMOYO are ALL OF THEM bitches or close to it, I-e occasional bitches.

Most of girls in coconut, casino nearby, africabar, gil vicente etc. Are also occasional bitches. I-e very nice with you, saying that you are UNIQUE, until you leave the country. The next day they are with an other guy telling the same story.

Places which are more "safe" I-e with upclass ladies are: mambos, sinatra, sheick, club naval, macaneta (100% mozambicans there) and other few places.

Just take your time with girls there as you will see that the local 100% bitches or occasional bitches are ALL doing the same circuit:

They start with Mundo.

On Thursday you will find them at the Africabar.

On Friday at the Coconut.

On Saturday at the gil vicente or other places if there is no interesting event at the Coconut.

Slowly by slowly you will recognize all of them.

TIME IS MONEY I know and less opportunities also in Mozambique time is safety and less problems afterwards (should they be financial or for your health)

Excepted in remote or rural areas, 100% of the mozambican girls you will meet are interested:

1. For a diving experience with a white (sex without money but with a small present at the end)

2. For a potential white sponsor who will take in charge her and most of her family (sex first, seduction after and wedding)

3. Sex for money only

Do never think that you will find a real or trustful love or wife in this country, excepted in remote and rural areas where local cultures and sense of honesty still prevail.

You can find very nice people in maputo, very nice and interesting girls, both for fun or more serious future, but always take you time before to do anything. Poverty is so high and culture there is so different that I know many white expats who ended in a poor state and have been repatriated.

Even in upperclass, maputo's ladies are very open-minded for adventures. It means that you can never trust 100% them. I saw it, I experienced it.

If you have time, just have a couple a beers with locals, try to understand them, take time before your decision.

If you do not have time, just go with your mate to the clinic or local associations such as MSF mozambique (rua agostino neto), make the test, put 3 condoms and then try to reach the clouds safely.

Thats'all folks.

AfAsia
03-25-07, 22:15
Mate,

On reading your report the word, "b......s", is mentioned several times, perhaps you have had a bad experience. Dania, any time you engage in sex, no matter where in the world you are at risk. You seem paranoid to me.

Mozambique in any case has one of the lowest HIV rates in the Southern African region. If you are that afraid then i suggest you stay home and practice with your hand. How the moderator can believe that this report belongs in the reports of distinction is beyond my understanding.

Your first report is not too bad but something has happened in between to drastically alter your attitude, as reflected in your second report. We are fully aware of the dangers regarding mongering, perhaps we mongers understand the HIV situation better than most.

Member #3400
03-26-07, 06:47
HIV looks a fine warning.

but............................

"Your arsenal of condoms is most of the time non useful." Not TRUE

Also...........

"Do never think that you will find a real or trustful love or wife in this country" well, you paint life in black. :) dont believe it.

The other things that disturb me is that i have never get the chance to post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. :(

Thanks Dania for your post

FestusAnderson
04-01-07, 13:50
Going to Maputo end of the month, got a deal at the VIP hotel, anyone know if the hotel is girl friendly? and where's the best pick up place's at the moment.

Cheers

Barek
04-06-07, 00:11
The VIP hotel is OK for take-a-ways "black olive´s" pizzas.
The only problem is that you do have residents pros....but I don´t think this is a problem.
Hope I could help.
Cheers and enjoy Maputo babes

Barek
06-06-07, 00:47
Hi fellow Mongers,
Our Maputo forum is too quite...what´s up?
Cheers
Barek

Member #4643
07-16-07, 12:41
I am planning to visit Mozambique. I speak nearly fluent Brazilian Portuguese. How does Brazilian compare to Mozambiquian Portuguese?

I like non pros and semi pros, so language is important. Thanks

Barek
07-24-07, 02:05
No problem with portuguese brazilian, as it is portuguese talked with sugar....
Everybody will understand you,specially babes...you will find plenty, the problem is which one to select as they are plentiful.
Enjoy Mozambique as i consider IMHO, the best mongering destination in the world, as you don´t need pro you will get the girls you want for free...or a lunch/dinner.
Cheers
Barek

Leo Collins
08-05-07, 00:24
Hi folks,

Just arrived in Maputo and will stay here for some time (one year?). Any advices, girls contacts, chances to meet some fellows?

Amha
08-07-07, 16:14
Hi folks,

Just arrived in Maputo and will stay here for some time (one year?). Any advices, girls contacts, chances to meet some fellows?

Thursday nights go to Shasha's (Polana Casino), Africa Bar on Av. 24 july and Sheik (cnr of Av. 24 July & Eduado Mondlane) in that order. You will be able meet some lovely girls at these three venues. On Friday Mini Golf is the place to be. Luso downtown is open every night but the quality is not as good. If you want contact numbers IM me.

Leo Collins
08-11-07, 15:26
Thursday nights go to Shasha's (Polana Casino), Africa Bar on Av. 24 july and Sheik (cnr of Av. 24 July & Eduado Mondlane) in that order. You will be able meet some lovely girls at these three venues. On Friday Mini Golf is the place to be. Luso downtown is open every night but the quality is not as good. If you want contact numbers IM me.No access to PM! Any way I can get in touch with you for phone numbers?

Thanks.

===============================================

Hi Leo Collins,

Are you trying to tell us that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Amha
08-13-07, 15:59
sure you can get in touch but not sure how you are going to do it!

No access to PM! Any way I can get in touch with you for phone numbers?

Thanks.

Hi Leo Collins,

Are you trying to tell us that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Thanks,

Jackson

Leo Collins
08-15-07, 05:41
No access to PM! Any way I can get in touch with you for phone numbers?

Thanks.

Hi Leo Collins,

Thanks,

JacksonOK Jackson! Will think about it ;)

Meanwhile, I happy to share with you two photos of the gem I found in Maputo. It was not so difficult. Women here are just wooooo.

Don't understand why this Mozambique Forum is so quiet!

[Hotlinks to Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Leo Collins
08-15-07, 21:46
OK Jackson! Will think about it ;)

Meanwhile, I happy to share with you two photos of the gem I found in Maputo. It was not so difficult. Women here are just wooooo.

Don't understand why this Mozambique Forum is so quiet!

[Hotlinks to Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.I tried to attach them to the message! Did not work, although they are the right size! That is why I put the link to the site I use to post photos (imageshack.us). Here is the message I receive???

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpIOnWNc' to '/var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327' in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327 in /includes/functions_file.php on line 286

Admin
08-15-07, 23:34
I tried to attach them to the message! Did not work, although they are the right size! That is why I put the link to the site I use to post photos (imageshack.us). Here is the message I receive???

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpIOnWNc' to '/var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327' in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /var/local/vbattach/ea92822f1cd72a62ee3b3b763e619327 in /includes/functions_file.php on line 286=============================================

Greetings Leo Collins,

I just tested the photo upoad function and it worked perfectly for me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=632219

Is anyone else experiencing a problem uploading photos?

Thanks,

Jackson

Piper1
08-16-07, 02:25
=============================================

Thanks,

Jackson
Jackson,

The photo upload function was down most of yesterday, and many of yesterday's reports were deleted by the software glitch, but it all seems okay now. I managed to post my photos from yesterday in the UAE section today.

Nice pic by the way.

Leo Collins
08-16-07, 06:02
=============================================

Greetings Leo Collins,

Thanks,

Jackson

OK. Now it works! Enjoy the pics ;)

Amha
08-19-07, 20:27
Hi ,

I am going to be in Maputo next week. Do you mind sharing the contacts?

Thanks,

Amha

OK. Now it works! Enjoy the pics ;)

Leo Collins
08-19-07, 20:59
Hi ,

I am going to be in Maputo next week. Do you mind sharing the contacts?

Thanks,

AmhaHi,

Why don't we meet? I am staying at Hotel Terminus. Prefer to talk to you first. She's not a pro so I wouldn't like to give her cell phone to anyone!

Amha
08-21-07, 07:39
Hi,

I will be in Maputo on Wed and Thu 22nd 23rd. Staying at Monte Carlo. How do we contact each other? do you have a local number? Thanks very much

Hi,

Why don't we meet? I am staying at Hotel Terminus. Prefer to talk to you first. She's not a pro so I wouldn't like to give her cell phone to anyone!

Barek
08-21-07, 09:32
Leo,
Not bad for your first shoot....nice pics and babe, and welcome to the best place on earth for mongering...Enjoy Maputo!
Cheers
Barek

Leo Collins
08-21-07, 19:04
Hi,

I will be in Maputo on Wed and Thu 22nd 23rd. Staying at Monte Carlo. How do we contact each other? do you have a local number? Thanks very muchAhma,

Why don't we agree on a meeting? Let say 8:00pm in front of Mundos tomorrow night (22/08).

Leo Collins
08-21-07, 19:07
Leo,

Not bad for your first shoot. Nice pics and babe, and welcome to the best place on earth for mongering. Enjoy Maputo!

Cheers,

BarekThanks Barek! Girls are incredibly beautiful here! And very easy it seems!

I think I'll enjoy, until my wife comes!!! Then I'll enjoy in other ways.

Regards

Leo Collins
08-21-07, 23:13
Leo,

Not bad for your first shoot....nice pics and babe, and welcome to the best place on earth for mongering...Enjoy Maputo!

Cheers

BarekCannot agree more with you Barek! Pick up those two babes tonight! Nice session. Maputo is definitively THE place ;)

Enjoy

Patrick Smith
08-22-07, 01:20
Put 2 condoms on, and a hot spice in between.

When she starts to scream you are on the reserve.

Bimbo Boy
08-22-07, 09:25
There is a lot of common sense and wisdom in your post. It shows that you have lived there and observed.
Regards. BB.

Rodrock
09-10-07, 09:09
Dear Friends

As a long-term Forum voyeur I feel obligated to provide some input that may be of use to fellow hobbyists.

Sadly, my humble contribution will be but a pale shadow of the magnificent reports of the greatly admired:

• Murillão (Portugal) – reports of poetic grace and beauty

• Piper1, Wicked Roger, My Kapitan (Dubai et al) – whose unabashed glee and unbridled joy of the hobby continually serves as an inspiration

• Max/Efremof - Africa forum’s own inimitable icon

• Schuerzenjaeger (Sierra Leone) – whose activities in one of my old stamping-grounds brings back many fond memories

A quick personal description would not be amiss. In my prime (about 10+ years ago) I was kindly described as “Old, Fat and Ugly” - and it has been generally downhill ever since.

Most of my adult life has been spent knocking around the more decaying (and decadent) parts of Africa and, more recently, the Middle East (just doing my little bit for the Global War on Terror and the Reconstruction of my Bank Account – thank you Mr. Bush)

Mozambique beckoned with a long, seductive finger (coffee-coloured and chocolate-flavoured, of course).

“Dopoli” - a dear old friend and long-term serial mongerer currently lives there and suggested that I needed some diversions from the stresses, strains, restrictions and limitations of family life.

AFRICA BAR – OR A NIGHT WITH THE BUFF

Africa Bar (Avenida 24 de Julho, Maputo) on a Thursday night, I was informed, is THE place to be. Dressed in our finest and refreshed by an afternoon nap, Dopoli and I presented ourselves at the entrance. A very small roped-off outdoor seating area (with access to a hole-in-the wall bar) allows one to sip gently on some liquid libation and peruse the gathering “Night Fighters” (a Sierra Leone term that is most apt). There may have been a few blushing virgins present but they weren’t immediately obvious.

Access to the Africa Bar is by way of a small door and a large bouncer and 100 metacais (approx $4). A fairly long dance floor with live band at the end and long bar along the left with an upstairs gallery completes the scene. Take note that the Gents is on the right and requires careful navigation via a couple of uneven and slippery tiled steps to the urinal. The unwary and inebriated should take due care.

Gentlemen present were an eclectic mix of wealthy locals, NGO do-gooders, some lost expats looking for the Africa Experience (probably HIV in their case), and a couple of hard-core mongers. Almost forgot to mention the resident dwarf (non-PC word for the vertically challenged and genetically stunted) who took a liking to me. We exchanged nods, winks and numerous thumbs-up throughout the course of the night.

Ladies (in the loosest possible sense of the word) were a heady cocktail of local beauties and a few heavyweight NGO wannabe Mother Theresas. The local maidens were absolutely lovely – many a 6 ranging to a number of 10s AND all serve at your pleasure. Men were outnumbered at least 2 to 1 – and wealthy-looking whites (non-PC word for those of European descent) were in high demand.

We bellied up to the bar and I started to prepare my mental hit list of “Squeakers” – an onomatopoeic term that approximates the sound uttered by a blushing semi-virgin on penetration by large macho mongers. Across the smoke-filled room my eyes playfully flirted with the assembled hordes of dusky maidens as my left hand stroked my distinguished grey beard in a deliberately sensual manner whilst my right gently tweaked my stuffed wallet – a combination difficult for any self-respecting squeaker to refuse.

Dopoli spotted an acquaintance (“India”) for whom he has lusted long and hard in the gallery and motioned her down. As the lovelies operate in pairs I had anticipated a matched brace of indigenous pulchritude to appear. Alack and Alas, India’s wing woman can only be gently described as having all the charm and beauty of an enraged, rabid hippopotamus. She was immediately named the “BUFF” – being a Big, Ugly, Fat, Fugger. Her porcine eyes lit up at the prospect of such a fine catch as I and she went into overt sexual overdrive. To be honest what she lacked in any form of beauty or attractiveness she more than made up with perseverance. Now, being a kind, gentle and sensitive monger and not wanting to “queer my buddy’s do” I put up for what seemed never-ending hours of her endless groping, grabbing, fondling and rubbing of large, pendulous buttocks against my delicate member.

Some dear Forum members may have felt inclined to succumb to her ministrations but I have always worked from the premise that should I want to shag something big, fat and ugly then I would go home to the wife.

Whenever a lithesome, whippy number (and there were many) attempted to enter into her zone of influence to rescue me from a fate certainly worse than death she turned on them and drove them away with threats of physical violence and shows of unbridled aggression.

The night drew on and I gave myself over to the unrestrained intake of alcoholic beverages, whilst Dopoli played true love (GFE) with “India”. Dopoli always insists on the illusion that it his charm and good looks that lands him the catch – although in the cold, grey light of dawn he acknowledges that it is the “Little Gifties” that maintain the pretence of a non-commercial transaction that really clinches the deal.

The night drew to a close with me valiantly fighting off the BUFF and staggering drunkenly to the car with Dopoli and India. BUFF was not taking no for an answer and had to be physically restrained from entering the vehicle and taking advantage of my virginal (well certainly with hippos) chastity.

At Dopoli’s residence (a cardboard box masquerading as a slum-shack) insult was added to injury as he insisted that I could not act as an impartial observer and take photos (for the record and this Forum, naturally) of his bout of “Humpty Dumpty’ with the delightful “India”. I was abandoned outside with his large dog (who bore more than a passing resemblance to the BUFF – just nicer) and 253 342 mosquitoes. I know, I counted every one!

Lessons Learnt. For all those intrepid mongers who dare to venture into Mozambique the following advice. On the approach of the BUFF immediately use teeth and fingernails to carve a wooden railway sleeper into a baseball bat and batter her into submission use tremendous blows to the face and body. Alternatively – RUN LIKE HELL!

Amha
09-18-07, 05:48
Found her at Africa Bar. Short conversation, a couple of 2M and ended up in the hotel. A real nice kitten. Total cost less than MTn 500 including taxis etc

Slowalk
12-24-07, 23:36
I've been in Maputo since Friday. I went to Coconuts with the intention of waiting to either pick out the best looking woman in the place or go home alone. It so happened that I had my eye on one latina looking beauty who was determined to wait for me. She saw me refuse so many others, including her roomates. She asked me to dance and we've been horizontal since. I have to say that these woman are by far the best in bed of all women on earth. I'm in my mid 40s and I can't believe I can still romp out all day and night long, every day and night. These women just don't quit. I'm a raisin and no is not an option.

The bad is that I've already been rolled by the extremely corrupt police for having too many photo-copies of my passport on me (Two).

AfAsia
12-26-07, 05:14
I've been in Maputo since Friday. I went to Coconuts.

The bad is that I've already been rolled by the extremely corrupt police for having too many photo-copies of my passport on me (Two).

Slowalk mate,

Glad to read you "horizontal" and happy. Yes!...Coconuts disco surely is the place to spend on the weekend, much honey and beauty about. The entire club itself is wonderfully decorated with tremendous colour...the babes to add, makes for a great spot to pick and choose, relax, dance, drink and later get horizontal.

The Cops unfortunately, will stop you at some stage, this should not be a problem, best not give them a reason to get an angle on you, i was stopped in minutes of arriving in Maputo - a lovely town by the way - but this was no problem as i did not offer them any angle.

A suggestion: If seafood is your your preference, Club Naval - small entrance fee - i think is on the Marginal, any taxi driver or your chickie of the day will know it. Spend a lovely afternoon/evening on the veranda, if you lean over you will practically touch the ocean. A great restaurant to spend some time with you girl.

Take some photos for us, we get to drool...Check out "Amha" Maputo babe, below. Lastly, enjoy your trip.

Vairamuthu
01-06-08, 14:13
Hi guys,

Which is best place in Mozambique for beach and best places for gurls

Jobair
01-07-08, 04:28
From what I can tell it's Portugese and African languages spoken in this country. Can an English only speaker get by here?

Xaam 1
01-07-08, 07:27
Found her at Africa Bar. Short conversation, a couple of 2M and ended up in the hotel. A real nice kitten. Total cost less than MTn 500 including taxis etcNice one Amha.

Do you have anymore of her pic?

Jobair
01-07-08, 14:17
Nevermind, I see English is widely spoken, surprising that's not a fact mentioned in the CIA World fact book.

Slowalk
01-22-08, 06:00
originally, i intended on traveling to botswana, the safest country in africa, from south africa but our own, noddy, convinced me to travel to mozambique. mozambique is one of two african countries whose language is portuguese. the other is angola located on the left side of the continent. in addition, i read in all the literature that maputo was a dangerous city with extremely crooked police with streets named after communist leaders such as mao tse tsung, kim il jung, ho chi min, vladimir lenin, and socialist author, karl marx. what a perfect destination for my "coming back"!

this trip began in johannesburg, south africa. i decided to take a bus during the day so i could see the south africa landscape. i booked at the beginning of south africa’s busiest holiday season and all the double decked, air conditioned, greyhound and city-scape busses were booked solid. i took the last resort, city to city bus which only the poorest, toughest, mozambicans dare to ride. without explanation or apology, the bus was two hours late arriving in jo’burg. i boarded the overbooked bus along with the mozambicans who brought as many cartons of eggs and bags of potatoes as they could stuff into the bus. although my seat had no foam, i was lucky enough to be able to sit in the front seat to get the best view possible and to minimize the extreme stink of the other passengers. along the way, the bus was delayed yet again when south african police directed the bus to pull over. after a passport and baggage inspection, a couple mozambicans were pulled off the bus for some sort of immigration violations, all taking over an hour, we were on our way again. the driver was in no hurry whatsoever. he made 4 stops, two of them across the street from each other, took longer breaks than he announced to us, and didn’t have any concern about dropping us off in maputo at 16:00 as scheduled. i did not want to arrive after dark. the border was my favorite. the bus stopped next to the fence of a large, dirty flat area of a parking lot. the driver opened the doors and people started running out toward a pole barn like structure. i took my passport and medical card to the pole barn and there, south african immigration stamped my passport at the first set of tables, i paid some $17. 00 entrance fee into mozambique at the second set of tables, then mozambican immigration stamped my passport at the third and final set of tables. noone looked at my medical card showing proof of my yellow fever vaccinations. i then followed the crowd running back to the locked bus and waited for the driver to return from getting his documents squared. he took his time chatting to the border guards. meanwhile, i was concerned about getting to maputo after dark and becoming irritated with the persistent harassment i was receiving from people selling food and drinks through the nearby fence. it turned dark soon after we left the border so, i just decided to take it all in. we made one stop just before getting into maputo. after some passengers got off, a woman with a baby got on the bus and started arguing with the driver. i was told the woman wanted the bus to take her someplace else other than maputo. when several passengers joined into the argument, the woman started begging the driver. when he said that he could not do what she was asking, she began to seize, threw the baby, and attacked the bus driver. my ass numb from a long ride on my cushionless, riveted, steel seat, i realized it was all worth seeing this rare show only my first 15 minutes in mozambique.

ultimately, we arrived 4 hours late, after dark, not at a bus terminal but, right on the street next to an open lot. i was the first off the bus and was immediately rushed by 5-7 taxi drivers. before i left, noddy had advised me to stay in hotel monte carlo and had given me contact information so, i was booked there. i had a plan to take a look down the street for any hotel sign, then head for it and get directions or have them call a cab for me. experience from previous travels. i saw no sign so, i decided to chose the cab with the taxi sign mounted on its roof. i told the cabbie where i wanted to go, he said ok. about the time i noticed there was no meter in the taxi; the cabbie drove about 10 ft, stopped and got out of the cab, removed the taxi sign, and handed it to another taxi driver. i didn’t need to take any evasive action because as the taxi started off, police happened by and pulled the taxi over. they talked to him, started to check his documents, then noticed me. the police turned to his friends and said "tourista! ". a second police came to my door and asked for my passport. i took from luggage my passport and showed him. i keep several copies of the id page of my passport in pockets of my luggage and when the police saw that he said something like it was illegal and i had to go to the station with him unless i could pay a 1, 000 metrical fine to him on the spot. after paying the fine i looked up and saw monte carlo. as it turned out, the hotel was just around the corner from where the bus let us out, about 500 ft walk. the cabbie insisted on the equivalent of $10. later, i discovered that there’s no taxi companies in maputo. all taxis are personal vehicles owned by the individual driving it. "yep! " my first 30 min in mozambique.

monte carlo was perfect, three star, a safe in the room, girl friendly, free internet, currency exchange next door, and within walking distance from ave 24 julho where many of the tourist spots are. after checking in and taking a shower, i checked my e-mail and the isg. again, noddy left an e-mail for me and recommended coconuts disco. i asked the hotel to call a cab for me take me to coconuts and while i waited, he explained that i needed to call only trusted taxis and that police position themselves on either one side or the other of tourist restaurants randomly.

at coconuts disco, the entrance fee was posted in metricals, in rands, and in usd. ($1=r7=m24). the entrance fee was m400 but, the guy in the window was trying to get me to pay r400. finally, he called security on me but, security came up and straightened him out instead. by then, i’ve been in mozambique for approximately 1 hr. i decided to stay sober this night.

coconuts has three areas, the main area has a big dance floor. that night, an african-latin band played while people danced. another section opens up after the band leaves and plays more techno style music. the remaining area is outside with a bar. i was coming off a divorce from a good looking, hot bodied, kenyan so, i was not about to settle. i was either going to find the best looking woman here or go home alone and not do what i did my first night in south africa: get drunk and settle for a zulu. i was getting bored going between all three bars. in the techno bar, i kept eying this unique latina looking woman. her friend had stopped to talk to me and i bought her a drink so, i did not want to approach latina and get the friend mad so, i went to the other bar looking for someone better. during this time, many drunk and not pretty women asked me to dance with them but, i knew if i did, they would think they had hooks in me so, i declined and sometimes had to physically remove their tugging hands from me. i was watching a very skinny young sexy woman who seemed to be with another mozambican bf. the bf was at the bar with his back turned away from her all night but, every once in awhile, she would drag him from the bar, and he would dance with her reluctantly not on the dance floor but, two steps from the bar then return to it after the song. she noticed i was watching her so, while he turned his back, she danced very sexy knowing i was watching, looked right at me, and smiled as big as the sun. i would’ve pounced and i knew she wanted me to but, i did not understand that potential bf relationship and since i was already humiliated 3 times tonight (taxi, cop, and entrance), i wasn’t going to find out either. or was i? just as i was about to talk to her, ms latina appeared and asked me to dance. on the dance floor, she told me her name was sheila and i told her that i was interested in her, not her friend, and that i was concerned about what her friend might think. sheila told me that her friend and roommate, already had a bf due to arrive from italy the next day. in truth, i never found anyone in mozambique as attractive as sheila. we were together my first full week in maputo.

mozambican women are different shapes and sizes but, most don’t have that large, african ass. there is an occasional woman with an african-latina-like look that is unique to mz. sheila has this look. they are different from the america’s latina in that they are african looking first with a slight touch of a latina flavor. this makes an almost irresistible combination.

sheila fucked me senseless. i’m in my mid 40s and i haven’t achieved orgasm 6 times in one night, non-stop, for several years. and no viagra. i’m not porn star huge but, i can’t use regular sized condoms either. sheila couldn’t stop talking about my big dick and couldn’t get enough. she actually felt like she was sucking an ecstatic feeling from my dick with her pussy when she fucked me. she always wanted more until she realized she was too sore to fuck anymore and we had to cease for three days after. in truth, i couldn’t for three days either after that night. for a week, sheila and i went to all the tourist restaurants, bars, shops, etc. one thing that bothered me was that we took a taxi everywhere. even if it was around the block. since i had no idea where i was going, i couldn’t tell. she was very disorganized how she directed the taxi to go. in maputo, taxi’s are unusually expensive and i began to suspect that she was getting a cut from "her taxis". i spent equivalent $80 the first day we went about and nearly as much the second day. the third day, i took control and she liked it. i got a map and made sure i knew where we were going. i set the agenda and insisted on walking any distance that was reasonable. although i constantly told her she was the prettiest woman in maputo, she was jealous in the absolute extreme. sheila is 19; she told me she had her first, 52 y/o portuguese bf when she was 15 until 6 months ago when he told her he was staying in portugal and never returning. she lived with two other good looking pros on an 11th floor apartment. they each had their own housekeeper. i spent christmas with sheila and her aunts who were coming to visit. one of her aunts was very pretty, definitely not a pro. i told her so. by the time i left maputo, auntie was running the club circuit with sheila and had her first john.

maputo isn’t a very big city. after i dumped sheila for her almost psychotic, enveloping jealousy; i knew my way around well enough. there is a circuit of bars where all the girls know each other and compete for johns. most of the john’s know each other too. thursday is africa bar on 24 julhos and karl marx, (mundo was closed for the holidays), friday and saturday is coconuts disco, and luso strip club is open every night. as far as a strip bar, luso is was pretty lame. there’s three or four girls, two on a pole then later, a couple doing an over-rehearsed act at different times. its not constant, its spread out throughout the night. its not anything like the ultra fine ass clapping black american strip clubs or even the go gos in the philippines and thailand. what luso does have is allot of pros looking for johns throughout the night sitting as spectators and occasionally dancing on the mirrored stage throughout the evening between the stripper acts and sometimes during the time the pole dancers are on. i picked up one girl there who was pretty hot in the bar but, no energy in the hotel. there are very few more bars around like the bar at the casino but not many. i got bored my second time around the circuit and no women as appealing as sheila.

instead of hitting the clubs new years eve, i noticed a concert in the center of maputo. it was roped off but. i bribed a police something like $5 to let me pass. i stayed sober and tried to pick up some non-pro hottie. many seemed **** so, i just waited and kept my eyes open. i was approached by and fended off several pros all night. one thing constant about a mozambican: when you make conversation, the first sentence is "what is your name? "; the second sentence is "where are you from? "; and the third sentence is "will you buy me? " so, when i first went to maputo, i would sometimes buy them something like a beer or food or whatever was appropriate at the time. by this night, i would simply walk away. i hung around until midnight when there was an exceptional fireworks display. after the display, i met up with a man who spoke good english. we got drunk on my nickel. the beer was less than equivalent $0. 50 per beer so, i enjoyed his ability to interpret to the prettiest women. i noticed one woman who knew the guy i was running with and she was conspicuously hiding on me. i decided to talk to her and i took her home. she had no problem posing for me but, after a cold water bath, all she wanted to do was sleep.

when i travel, i prefer to explore via my slowalk whenever i can. i coordinate my location on maps, look for landmarks, and generally take in what life is willing to give to give me on that day. i really didn’t find the quality i was hoping to see around the malls and out on everyday business. when i did, language hindered my ability but did not prevent me from getting some beauties into the hotel. at first, i had no luck looking for someone who might be by herself. because they were never by themselves. the trick is that you have to meet one in a group of two or more. even though a spanish or italian speaking person could get by in a portuguese speaking country with attention to some different nouns, my spanish is getting stale from lack of use and i couldn’t seem to pull it off as well as i would have liked. still, i did get many interested women when i figured this out. i had the best ones get away: one late afternoon around 18:00, i was walking alone to the bottom of the hill of ave 24 julho, past africa bar to where there were swarms of locals going home from work. i stopped into a restaurant and had a hamburger which tasted like a weakened meatloaf breadburger (all hamburger in mz is cheapened similarly). i ate quickly, left the restaurant, and i walked past one young college aged woman leaning against a building wall waiting for her two friends to cross the ultra busy road. she was so stunning, i smiled and waived just to be friendly, intending to keep walking past her. she waived and almost jumped forward to talk to me. i stopped and did my best to utter some portuguese but, she spoke no english and verbal communication was going to be strained. i managed to tell her where i was from and where i was staying before her two friends, equally stunning, finally made it across the road and joined us. i knew that if i wanted to accompany them wherever they were going, i could’ve met hundreds of college ages women or even had them. but, i was suffering from that breadburger. my stomach was rolling and needed to beat it to the hotel without delay.

pack light and medication:

except for a recent 3-year period, i’ve been traveling steady since the late 1970s and in truth, always end up with some local woman, pro or otherwise. since this was my first trip after a 3 year layoff, for some reason, i was nervous. mongering is expensive. today, i finished calculating my costs of all my travels using the information from my last three cancelled 10-year passports. i couldn’t believe that i spent enough to buy a very large lake home. if you’re not an experienced international traveler, this is my travel advice: always travel light so you can be mobile. i small pack; wash your clothes either by hand, let the hotel do it, or throw them out as you go. other than aspirin, sleep aids for the plane, and possibly viagra or cialis, one absolute medication is azithromycin. it cures more travel ailments than i can list. also, i know this sounds funny but, avoid eating cheese when traveling.

safety:

considering where i’ve traveled, i am lucky that i haven’t been a victim of crime very often. i was "rolled" in cali, colombia and robbed at gunpoint in my hometown detroit, mi. if the walk is unreasonably short to take a cab, walking at night is an art. 1) never walk near a park or vacant lot; take corners wide so noone can surprise you when they pop out of a shadow. 2) walk next to the road or on the shoulder of the road vs. the sidewalk. 3) when someone walking ahead is walking slower than you or appears to be slowing down, walk in the middle of the street, traffic or no traffic. the same thing goes for someone walking behind you. if he’s catching up, get to the center of the street. 4) also, watch for kids and teens. they attack in packs of 3-10 of different ages.

slowalk

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Blastoff
01-22-08, 09:24
Slowalk,

Great report and killer ass pics. I love African ass.

Thanks

Blastoff

AfAsia
01-22-08, 14:57
One thing that bothered me was that we took a taxi everywhere. Even if it was around the block. Since I had no idea where I was going, I couldn’t tell. She was very disorganized how she directed the taxi to go. In Maputo, Taxi’s are unusually expensive and I began to suspect that she was getting a cut from "her taxis". I spent equivalent $80 the first day we went about and nearly as much the second day. The Third day, I took control and she liked it. I got a map and made sure I knew where we were going. I set the agenda and insisted on walking any distance that was reasonable.

Valid point, save you tons of money, although you will need wheels at night getting around to clubs, you can at least halve your taxi bill, keep the costs down, this applicable no matter where one travels in the world.

She was probably getting a "cut", chicks adopt the attitude, "let him pay", and boy, do the Maputo babes know how to extract money from you, as if they all attended schooling on this.

Great report mate, very humorous, just getting there, sure you must have been totally pissed. Probably, you can look back and smile now.

Lesson for us all. Get that map! don`t rely on the chick to direct matters, you take charge, or be skinned.

Zecanarciso
01-22-08, 21:33
Mozambike Girls Are The Best A Man Can Meet All Over The World.

They Just Get Some Money For Their Special Desires. They Do Sex For Pleasure.

======================================

Hi Zecanarciso,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Samoz
03-07-08, 12:07
Anyone got any info on where a guy can get a decent massage in Maputo or Beira that comes with a happy ending?

Info would be highly appreciated.

Raj Funloving
04-06-08, 09:05
Dear Slowalk,

Superb report detailing your each expereince and superb pic of hottie Shiela.Your funfilled report has made me think of visiting Mosambique and banging latina cutie Shiela,

Best Regards & Be a safe hunter

Cheers

Raj

Slowalk
04-06-08, 15:21
To be honest, Ghana is a far better destination than Mozambique for hunting. Although you can get barely by with English in MZ, Portuguese is necessary if you want to optimize your trip in MZ. I chose to travel there more for curiosity. I had far more success in Ghana and English is the language there. In fact, I'm willing to bet the bank that Kenya is a better destination than Mozambique on every level. I can't give advice about Kenya because I was married to a Kenyan when I travelled there and my wife and her family guarded me tightly. However, my limited observations say that great looking women are far more abundant in Kenya than Mozambique. From everything I read, Sierre Leone is the untrampled jewel. Ghana, Kenya, and Uganda are the best English speaking destinations whereas every Francophone destination with the exception of Cameroon is better yet.

Archangel8166
04-07-08, 17:45
In response to a previous post on this question, you can try the Thei Yi, Lda. (Chinesa) massage place on Rua Mtomoni, No. 69. It's the side street off of Avenida Julius Nyerere. Directly across from the Hotel Avenida. I went there several times and was always able to negotiate a happy ending but was never able to get the price lower that 500 Mets (about US$ 20. 00). I speak some Mandarine and that may have helped. Be prepared for an initial request for 1, 000 Mets or higher, but just be patient and bargain, and you should be OK. Ask for Maggie.

Good luck.

Crypton
04-08-08, 01:10
SloWalk

Great report. I enjoyed reading it even though I have never been to Africa. I agree that when ever you travel to a "developing" country and come out unharmed, it is a victory. I bet you have many interesting stories. By the way, Sheila's ass is awesome!! Do you have more pics of her?

Cheers.

Zecanarciso
04-12-08, 09:57
I can'not speak about the English spoken coutries in Africa. But I can speak about the African Women, and I can asure that the ones from the Portuguese speaking coutries I far the more beautiful, just remember Cape Verd. And about sex the girls from Guine Bissau and Cape Verd are the best. The girls from Mozambique are the ones that have an atitude about sex like the men have. When they want they go. If you are able to satisfy them sexualy they will keep you, even if you do not give them anything. If you are not abel to do the job they will leave you.

Slowalk
04-13-08, 02:05
Well, why don't you tell us all about Guinne Bassau and Cape Verde in those theads. I was saying that the women in Mozambique were not as good as the women I saw in Ghana. Like Ghana, Guinne Bassau is in western Africa and Cape Verde is an island. You guys are fucked up. I say Colombia is the most dangerous country I've ever been in and someone pipes in and says Colombia is a safe country. MZ isn't the best place I've been in Africa but, I'm not an expert on what country is the best. I will assume its whatever you think yourself.

AfAsia
06-01-08, 02:34
Yes!.. been reminiscing. Came across this chick still hanging around on my files, brought back wonderful memories of my times in romantic Maputo. It was a pleasure meeting such an outstanding girl, not the prettiest, but held down two jobs. Had a great attitude all-round, as you can no doubt see. Not content with the daytime job this chick did the evening shift at Luso as well, she ate a whole pizza to herself, an army on her own LOL. Then dances it off, and myself into exhaustion.

I took her panties off in club Luso, she loved the fresh air and proceeded to give myself a blowie in a darkened corner, unfortunately we were disturbed before completion. Later at the hotel she drained my balls and posed for us all. What a sport! I recall gifting her 1000MZN before leaving for the daytime job in the morning.

Seems nobody bothers to relate their MZ adventures on the forum anymore. Thought i would light up the thread just a touch, perhaps motivate my fellow members to let us in on the current situation. We all love to see a few snaps, don`t we?

How is that wonderful little club, Luso, doing? anybody been lately? Africa bar was refurbished a year or so back, any feedback?

On the hotel front. Has anybody discovered a cheap, say $30, a day hotel? please let us know.

Aah!.. Maputo, MZ. So sweet guys. All African loving mongers simply have to call on this romantic town and it`s lovely ladies. Add to this, on recollection, the food was of a high standard especially for seafood lovers.

Wild Thing 69
07-01-08, 08:25
Hi there,

I plan to go to Mozambique in a couple of weeks. I already made some contacts on afrointroductions and don't think maputo will cause problems to find girls. But what about other places? I plan to go to inhambane and tofo and don't want to stay alone for several days and nights there. Would it be better to take a girl from maputo with me? Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers,

WT69

Member #4178
08-24-08, 12:51
People tend to over exaggerate especially for Mozambique. Hiding small "details" and give you a perfect picture for undiscovered paradise.

Lets see some examples:

Girls-only available at the capital and not very east to get during daytime, only few speaks english. Most of them are not good looking

Nightlife-most of the week the clubs/bars are close an tents to open only at weekend. Also just a small portion of the population go there an some foreigners. Not a real pleasure.

Maputu-dirty city and expansive. The upper city looks better but downtown. Nobody bother to collect the garbage.

Police-will stop you for passports but the wants money. Easy to get away buy using sense of humor.

Outside maputo there is nothing, sure the beach is nice but nothing more.

Some other reporter here come with a big money stay in expansive hotel and spend tons of cash on the ladies in clubs. For them sure Mozambique is a paradise but this is a narrow perspective.

I'm not saying Mozambique is bad but its very smiler to Tanzania, beautiful country but not for mongering. Most of the tourists are from south Africa.

J

Pancha
12-19-08, 08:10
Hi everyone out there,

I will be in Beira for the next three weeks. Notices this forum is rather inactive. Any good places in Beira for a good massage. See alot of girls handing around in places but not sure of the action. Any replies much appreciated.

AfAsia
01-18-09, 09:11
Pancha mate, give us the good news about your trip to Beira, love to read happenings in wonderful Mocambique. Unfortunately we read little if not anything on this particular destination which i rate very highly.

Many make the trip from SA but never report on the forum. Sad!:(

Pancha
01-31-09, 19:43
Pancha mate, give us the good news about your trip to Beira, love to read happenings in wonderful Mocambique. Unfortunately we read little if not anything on this particular destination which i rate very highly.

Many make the trip from SA but never report on the forum. Sad!:(Hi Noddy.

Basically Beira is a nothing to do place. But aparently lot of action after 11pm. Still didnt hook up with the right guys to make trips due to the risk. There is one beach bar called "Miramar" which is opened till rather late and around 11.00pm if you sit there you can see that you are approched by many specially if you are single. Best thing is catch hold of some good looking ones through the African Singles sites and have private contacts. Didnt come across any massage parlours though it is there in the unisex salons but looks straight ones.

Luvemblack
02-19-09, 22:25
I was just in Beira. Miramar is a good pickup spot. A decent selection of ladies to choose from. The level of english varies widely. Some speak excellent, some speak none. There was a sort of crazy lady named "michelle" there who was acting as sort of a pimp. The girls were just sitting around and Michelle was going up to single guys and asking them to buy beers for certain ladies. She seemed a bit off her rocker. Range in looks was from 5-7. No real stunners but def some decent looking girls.

Across from the Tivoli hotel there is a restraunt/ bar called Monaco. There were a few girls there as well. Much lower key though, you have to approach them- they didn't approach you. Once contact was made, the rest was easy.

Tivoli is girl friendly- they do charge an 800 metical (about $32) guest fee. Which doesn't show up on the bill. Tivoli is over priced for what you get. I wouldn't stay there again.

Beira is not a place anybody would want to go. No touristy stuff to do. It's basically a port city with no real attractions.

Pemba in the north is much nicer in every regard.

Hi Noddy.

Basically Beira is a nothing to do place. But aparently lot of action after 11pm. Still didnt hook up with the right guys to make trips due to the risk. There is one beach bar called "Miramar" which is opened till rather late and around 11.00pm if you sit there you can see that you are approched by many specially if you are single. Best thing is catch hold of some good looking ones through the African Singles sites and have private contacts. Didnt come across any massage parlours though it is there in the unisex salons but looks straight ones.

Pancha
03-09-09, 14:00
I was just in Beira. Miramar is a good pickup spot. A decent selection of ladies to choose from. The level of english varies widely. Some speak excellent, some speak none.Totally agree with Luvemblack. The ones who speak good english are from Zimbabwe but sometimes they are caught and deported. There are only a few good lookers but the risk is high. Better get through private contacts. Beira is a very dull place with little or limited action but limited to a few. Maputo is a better place compared to Beira.

Phlebman
03-14-09, 05:05
The overpriced Maputo Southern Sun is definitely not girl friendly! The security guards will try to shake you down and, if not successful, then make you register her and pay the difference between single and double.

Mkzaza
05-07-09, 09:58
This past weekend was a long one as 1st may is a hoilday in RSA.

I took a drive to Maputo. I was staying at the maputo backpackers girl friendly and 2km from coconuts and the casino.

Never in my life have I hunted a nice girl that just want to get drunk and fuck.

MAPUTO I am coming back in dec and this time I will stay for a week.

Guys make time and go to this nice place its worth yo money.

Mrmaputo
05-27-09, 12:51
The activity on the Moz thread has been a bit low lately, so I’d like to give an update on the mongering situation in Mozambique. I’ve been living in Maputo for one year and by now know the language as well as the city quite well, and would therefore like to share my experiences with the beautiful women of Mozambique.

To start with, I’d categorize the Maputo girls in three broad groups: the street girls, the bar girls, and the gold diggers / ordinary girl. If you’re white and living in Maputo, you will have no problems what so ever getting a stunner girl (8-10) in her 20’s giving you all that you can ever wish for in bed in exchange for getting a better life, including regular restaurant visits, shopping and holiday trips – and simply not being beaten by you (surveys state that around 50 % of Mozambiquan women suffer from domestic violence, so most clever girls will be happy to devote their lives to any white guy knowing he’ll most likely treat her better than her male countrymen). The long term goal is, of course, a one-way ticket away to West. These girls fall within the last category. Separating true love from gold diggers is impossible in one of the 10 poorest countries in the world…

For me, being married to a Western women, I’ve unfortunately had limited possibilities to get one of these girls (which I otherwise definitely would have gone for – many of my expat friends have and are pleased to the extent that they do everything they can to stay in the country). My experiences are therefore most with professionals, and by this time I’ve had quite a few. This is what I’ve learned so far:

Starting with the Street girls, there are three areas in town where you’ll after dusk always find girls to pick-up, mostly for ST. Avenida Mao-TseTung is the up-town centre. Sometimes you’ll be able to find young and not so damaged girls there (6-7), other times the girls are really not worth considering (2-4). Early on week-ends your car can sometimes be surrounded by 5-10 of them eager to get down to business and you’ll have the possibility to choose and negotiate a good price. The range is usually from 200-300 up to 700-800 Meticais (USD 7,50 – 30,00). BBBJ and CIM no problems, anal a bit more difficult. These girls are usually from the shanty towns with bad or no access to running water (and health care). A quickie in the car is often their choice or you could go to one of the cheap hotels in town, where you’ll get a room for around 200 Mtn an hour (often lacking water and clean sheets).

Across the street of Hotel Polana, you’ll also find working girls, especially on weekends, and a bit later in the evening than the Mao Tse-Tung girls. My experience is that the differences in quality are not that big (range 3-7). There are also usually some working girls at Av Julius Nyrere outside Barcleys bank next to Hotel Avenida and the big white city hall (where I actually once happened to have an exciting three-some inside on a Friday night), but the supply is limited to one or two often not to high quality girls (3-5). I have spotted the odd teenager there but they are not regular.

The other main area for street girls is the “Baixa” (Portuguese for down-town). This is the old harbour area where sailors and white South Africans used to hang out in the Apartheid years when black-white relationships were outlawed in their home country so the area has a long history. Rua Bagamoyo is where all the action is with lots of street walkers and discos/bars where you can grab a cold drink while you watch the action on the street. In many of the Maputo reports you’ll read about how dangerous and intimidating this area is, but I’ve gone there drunk as well as sober, with my own car, with my friend’s car and by taxi and nothing has ever happened to me (the one time I was robbed in Maputo though was at broad daylight 200 meters from my up-town apartment, so saying when and where you’ll end up in troubles is of course very difficult).

Anyway, the main club is “Luso”, a strip joint of questionable standards where the girls are very aggressive and often not worth a second look. Quite a few times I’ve been fooled by the bad lights, heavy make-up and too much alcohol, thus ending up with really bad low-end girls (3-5). However, they are often quite professional but many times just in for getting their 300-500 Mzn and get back to the club asap (no desire to take a shower before or after). The price range for these girls is roughly the same as for the other street girls, but leaning towards the upper end of the scale. The usual damage for full service is 500 Mzn. There are two main hotels on the street for the quick encounters, but both of them lack running water in the rooms, and the overall hygiene in the places leaves a lot to wish for. But works for a quickie. Close to Bar Africa on Av. 24 de Julho there is a place which I’ve forgotten the name of where you’ll get a room that most of the times has running water and is a bit safer and cleaner and not that frequented at night times as the Bagamoyo places. 200 Mzn is the running rate for an hour.

As I started my report, if you compare the girls at Bagamoyo to the average girl on the street in Maputo, you keep wondering how on earth these girls can make a living as prostitutes but with minimum salaries at around 2000 Meticias (for those having a formal job) the option for normal working class men is limited to the above mentioned places and girls. But on a lucky day you might end up meeting a street walker who is new to the business and just trying to get a few meticais to pay for school fees or food at the end of the month. So I’m not saying the places aren’t worth visiting.

The second category of girls in Maputo are the “bar girls” which I often refer to as the upper end professionals (not to be mixed with the average non-pro girls who often mix in with these girls at the night clubs and discos). The most well-known scene for action in Maputo is without doubt Mundo’s at Av Julius Nyrere, next to hotel Avenida. Every night you’ll see at least a few professionals sitting at the tables in the bar section. However, the place has changed throughout the years and is more and more frequented by ordinary families and expats without bad intentions (think it’s a strategy from the owners). Earlier this year the police raided the place checking ID’s of the guests and staff (you are by law obliged to carry your documents at all times) and the police arrested a few people. I don’t know if these were illegal immigrants (there are some Zim girls around town) or expats. But anyway, you should always keep a copy of your passport or work permit (DIRE) on you. The copy has to be officially recognized by a “Notario” in order to be valid (if not, the copy is not valid and you’ll end up having to pay a fine of 1000 Mzn or go to the police station for the night).

The price range for these girls is totally different from the streets girls. Mainly because they cater to other type of customers (i e foreigners and older, white businessmen on shorter visits), but also because they feel they are different from the street girls, usually looking for LS / whole night experience at a fancy hotel. Once a pro from Mundo’s refused to enter a one-hour hotel with me – she said she wasn’t that sort of a girl even though we just negotiated for sex, but since she anyway wasn’t worth her price I dumped her from my car. Price range USD 80-150, usually negotiable (those nasty little businesswomen have learned to charge in USD which I really dislike). With today’s exchange rate this is equal to 2160 – 4000 meticais which in my point of view is heavily overpriced. So please fellow mongers, do not overpay these girls. Consider the fact that the average salary for the bartenders and waitresses at the same restaurant is well below 2000 Mzm (USD 74), so how could you ever motivate paying twice the amount for one night’s pleasure? International comparison could be an explanation, as I know that some of the bordering countries have the same price range for upper class girls at the nicer hotels. However, compared to the services I get from the 200 meticais girl (USD 7,5) on Mao Tse-tung, I can’t in any way justify paying 10 times the amount just for picking up the girl at a table instead of at the street. But for short time visitors that don’t speak Portuguese I can understand the convenience of doing so as it’s much less of a deal striking with them and as the girls generally are smarter dressed and appear cleaner (even though they are most likely just as infected with both HIV and STD as the street girls, recent HIV prevalence figures for Maputo province is over 20 % and since 65 % of the infected in the country are girls you can easily estimate the infection rate for working girls – so do take care).

As Mundo’s is gradually loosing it’s position as the number one spot in town (though without really being replaced with another similar place), there are numerous places around town catering a good mix of professionals, non-pros, expats and locals. A few hundred meters from Mundo’s there is a new, more expensive, bar called Dolce Vita (same owner as Coconuts) that quickly has become a favourite spot for jetsetters and upper end pros.

Another Maputo institution is Bar Africa on Av 24 de Julho, famous for its Thursday night Live music performance and mixed crowd. Always present a good number of pros as well as wide selection of gold-diggers / average girls (more non pros compared to Mundo’s as Mundo’s has a certain reputation among local girls looking for White boy friend / serious relationship). When a friend visited me he managed to score 100 % of the times with non-pros at Africa bar, whereas I was stucked to the pros not having the possibility to have the usual dinner the day after.

When it comes to night clubs, Sheik and Havana Bar on Mao Tse-Tung (yes the same place as street girls are) are for upper-end girls, often daughters of politicians or Frelimo (governing political party) people and/or business people. A good place to search if you want an expensive (but beautiful) girl friend, but not especially good for mongering, although you sometimes bump into pros there as well.

The main place for Friday-Saturday night action still is Coconuts. Entrance fee 500 Mzn if you want access to all sections, 100 for the disco alone (I think, never paid only to enter there). Outside and inside the party goes on until early morning and the place has a very good atmosphere and in the Lounge section the supply of semi-professionals and local beauties is almost endless at party weekends. If you don’t manage to score there you should just pack your bag and go home - it is so easy.

Whilst there, I’d go for a younger non-pro at the big dance floor, but beware of disguised professionals acting as girl friend material. Anyway, the main impression I have of Maputo is that it is often very difficult to see the differences, but when it comes to classifying the girls; with pro I’m referring to those asking / accepting money for sex. However, most girls in town are more than willing to give you a stunner performance on the dance floor and then after a dinner the following day go to bed with you for no cost at all, beside the meal that is, so the choice is yours (and you won’t get away from the dinner expense). Needless to stay but the supply is almost unlimited and when speaking Portuguese I’d definitely just go for strolling along the streets at daytime, getting eye contact with a beauty and then arrange a number for dinner with sweet dessert.

There are also many restaurants where the semi-pros sometimes go to have a drink or light meal before hitting the night scene. Miramar (Av Marginal close to Southern Sun Hotel) is one good sea food place, where sometimes you can even pick up girls at day time during weekends. Also, Mimmo’s on Av 24 de Julho has a similar crowd although the food is crappy in my opinion. None of these restaurants have a bar, so therefore you have to calculate the risk of having a meal without any contact but usually there should be some supply of pros / semi-pros. The Casino has a disco and a very good restaurant, the Meat Company (where the gold-digger girls loves to go with their big spender white boyfriends, so no good spot for first time encounters). The disco caters to a more upper end crowd and on weekends you’ll be able to find the more expensive professionals and a selection of posher girls looking for boyfriends there. In my opinion Coconuts is a far better hunting ground but again, for those of you looking for spending some money at a nice place, it’s well worth a visit and you can always leave for Coconuts if no action at the Casino since the places are next door to each other.

Before I conclude I just want to give a short comment on the massage girl situation in town. There are quite a few Chineese massage parlors available offering HJ and good full body massage (Av Julius Nyrere next to Vintage India restaurant and on the side street across Hotel Avenida are two famous ones). However, the running rate is 500 meticais (the girls always start asking for 1000) for a happy ending and considering the availability of street action for the same price I hardly see the value in paying that amount of money just for being jerked of (personally I’d rather do it myself). However, one pleasant memory is when having a really hard and thorough HJ my wife was in the room next door getting herself a plain massage with another girl who already once had given me a HJ.

Having been to quite a few of the neighbouring countries (although not to West or East Africa so my arguments goes for Southern Africa) I’d say that the Moz girl, on average, is much prettier, mainly due to the big variety in size and colour. Compared to the former British colonies, where the colonizers brought their families with them and thus never mixed in with the locals (beside the odd encounter with the housekeeper that is….), Mozambique had a big influx of single Portuguese men (often of lower-class as Portugal was Western Europe’s poorest country during the early 1900’s), settling down ending up having families with locals, often mixing with the land-owning class but just as often having a baby or two with their local staff. If you travel to the smaller provincial and district capitals you’ll almost always find that the owners of restaurants and hotels are mixed Portuguese descendants. Hence, in Mozambique you find a good selection of light brown girls with black African body – my favourite. So mixed couples (the only ethnicity that doesn’t mix is the Indian’s) have a long tradition in Mozambique and this continued after independence as well when many North European volunteers came to help rebuild the country, often ending up staying and having families with locals. That’s why it’s nothing strange seeing mixed, be it professionals or not, couples anywhere you’ll go in town. Just cross the border into South Africa and you’ll notice the difference!

Having said that I truly recommend Mozambique as the place to stay for some time, to learn the language and to learn how to get by. Then you’ll be able to have a really good time without to much of a damage. I know that I’ll be here for some years to come; the only thing I have to do to fully enjoy myself is to file for a divorce from my white wife!

Happy hunting!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Rolff
05-28-09, 18:43
Excellent report Mrmaputo!!

AfAsia
06-02-09, 10:26
I know that I’ll be here for some years to come; the only thing I have to do to fully enjoy myself is to file for a divorce from my white wife!

:D Great read mate, wonderful post on a lovely town. Keep it rolling, a few photos would be most welcome.

The asking rates at Mundos are really surprising, fortunately i got lucky there with a threesome at the cost of a meal and a small gift.

Pancha
06-07-09, 05:23
The activity on the Moz thread has been a bit low lately, so I’d like to give an update on the mongering situation in Mozambique. I’ve been living in Maputo for one year and by now know the language as well as the city quite well, and would therefore like to share my experiences with the beautiful women of Mozambique.Great Report Mate. Suddenly the no-information state has turned with loads of valuable information. At least the thread keeps going. I live in Beira but almost nil action here or may be nobody reports. If anyone knows any action please add on.

Mrmaputo
06-25-09, 07:02
Even though I've not been to Beira I'm surprised to hear that there's no action there. Even in the small country side towns I've visited there is usually some sort of action available at a restaurant or similar but you have to know where of course.

Being one of the major cities in Moz, and also more important, being a harbour town, means that it shoould attract many outsideres looking for earning some extra money, so try to talk to locals to see what they have to say about it. That's how I learned about many of the Maputo places...

If I'll drop by Beira I'll try to contact you to se if we can go hunting the two of us :-)

Cheers

Great Report Mate. Suddenly the no-information state has turned with loads of valuable information. At least the thread keeps going. I live in Beira but almost nil action here or may be nobody reports. If anyone knows any action please add on.

AfAsia
06-27-09, 08:35
Being one of the major cities in Moz, and also more important, being a harbour town, means that it shoould attract many outsideres looking for earning some extra money

Sailors should frequent some sort of bar, club in town surely? every harbour town caters for these deprived lads. Sailors club = pussy.

Biques hotel
Praia de makuti , Beira , Mozambique
Lonely Planet review

Set on a breezy rise overlooking Praia de Makuti, this camping ground has seen better days, and doesn't receive too many travellers these days. Security isn't what it once was, nor are the ablutions. However, the bar (with satellite TV) and restaurant are popular and it's a good spot for watching the sunset. Take any chapa towards Makuti and ask them to drop you at the turnoff, from where it's about 400m further on foot. Taxis from town cost about around 3.

Pancha
06-27-09, 15:02
Even though I've not been to Beira I'm surprised to hear that there's no action there. Even in the small country side towns I've visited there is usually some sort of action available at a restaurant or similar but you have to know where of course.At least there is communication now!!! I am sure someone soon will let the cat out of the bag!

Norfolklad
06-27-09, 16:14
Try Biques in Beira.

Pancha
07-12-09, 10:37
Try Biques in Beira.Missing a MP in Beira. Any palces anyone know of?

Rontal
08-14-09, 21:55
Will be in Maputo next week. Any tips?

Anyone will be around?

This is my second time in Mozambique. First time, three years ago, was not that good. I met a few hardcore at a disco (dont remember the name), and an average regular at a party close to my hotel. Not a lot of action.

Tanga Man
08-15-09, 14:59
I'm new to this forum, will share some of my african stories later, at the moment based north of Maputo and can offer anyone advice on Xai-Xai or Inhambane. Though not a big thing here and very few if any prostitutes, there plenty of horny babes looking for some meat. Mozambique has some gorgeous girls already to please, they shy at first but soon become willing to take in your juices. PM if you want to know more.

Pancha
08-17-09, 05:26
Will be in Maputo next week. Any tips?

Anyone will be around?

This is my second time in Mozambique. First time, three years ago, was not that good. I met a few hardcore at a disco (dont remember the name), and an average regular at a party close to my hotel. Not a lot of action.Read the great report by the great maputo in this forum. It was written not so long ago and that report is true to the word.

Rontal
08-19-09, 11:52
Read the great report by the great maputo in this forum. It was written not so long ago and that report is true to the word.Thanks, a good report indeed. I am in Maputo now. Will report later.

Rontal
08-23-09, 13:23
Thanks, a good report indeed. I am in Maputo now. Will report later.Being about a week in Maputo. Following recomendations in the forum I stayed in Hotel Monte Carlo. About a 100 US a day, definitely girlfriend friendly.

I had a very busy schedule, and visti the Luso nightclub at night. Mostly rather ugly hardcores. I tried a few bars at night (like mondo), very few girls, almost no action. After being in Nairobi about 2 weeks ago, in comparison Maputo was not fun at all.

My 2 cents.

Ron.

Slimwack
08-26-09, 12:02
Rontal,

I don't think your looking to hard.

Try Havana and Coconuts, not just in Luso also Sheik.

I would forget Mondos as its mainly families and expats.

Ok have fun.

Mkzaza
09-04-09, 11:14
Will be going to Maputo from Joburg on the 1st.

Any one can along.

Stormer
10-28-09, 11:45
I do not see much reports on Beira? I've been in Beira for about 6 months now and this place is really busy and has plenty to offer. I know of some places to meet girls, such as Mira Mar, Biques, Monte Verde (weekends), Aquarius.

Can anyone advize on some other places?

Slimwack
11-01-09, 16:29
Hey stormer,

I'm in beira to and I agree that it has a lot to offer although I, m not looking as I, m with my missus but I still take note on things. Another place to pull after 8pm is ROBERTO MUGABE av heaps of zimm chickies, so happy hunting mate

Slowalk
11-02-09, 03:18
I do not see much reports on Beira? I've been in Beira for about 6 months now and this place is really busy and has plenty to offer. I know of some places to meet girls, such as Mira Mar, Biques, Monte Verde (weekends), Aquarius.

Can anyone advize on some other places?

I met a guy from SA while I was travelling to MZ two years ago. He also told me that Beira was much better than hanging out in Maputo. The problem I had was that I was unable to get a visa for long stay. How are you able to stay 6 months?

Slimwack
11-02-09, 07:44
Slo I'm on a tourist visa here at the moment and I, ve got an extention of 30 days but I have to do a visa run to Zimbabwe at the end of the month, so stormer must be on a work visa maybe. I, m here with my fiance but I keep an eye out, yesterday at biques there where a couple of chickies on the game I'd say as they where eyeing all the white guys even if they where, like me, with someone. One had on a nice short camo skirt solid legs tho ay, but proberly a bit of fun had the pound me hard look about her. The other one was slender and not bad. So its all here if you want it and better than maputo people here are more friendly.

Pancha
11-04-09, 04:59
I met a guy from SA while I was travelling to MZ two years ago. He also told me that Beira was much better than hanging out in Maputo. The problem I had was that I was unable to get a visa for long stay. How are you able to stay 6 months?Hi slowalk,

If you have the right connections and a trustworthy guy only your passport can travel across the ZIM border and come back with a visa! With a one month extension you can stay for two months.

Pancha
11-04-09, 05:01
Hey stormer,

I'm in beira to and I agree that it has a lot to offer although I, m not looking as I, m with my missus but I still take note on things. Another place to pull after 8pm is ROBERTO MUGABE av heaps of zimm chickies, so happy hunting mateHi,

Whete is Roberto Mugabe Av. Beira? Are there any MP's or private MP's in Beira?

Slimwack
11-04-09, 09:00
Hi,

Whete is Roberto Mugabe Av. Beira? Are there any MP's or private MP's in Beira?Roberto mugabe av is the road that Pantera Bus Depot used to be in, where that derilect triangle roof building is you go over the bridge heading to shoprite go around the roundabout turn left at the service station then first right you will see heaps of girls standing round after bout 8pm as for massage I wouldn't have a clue mate.

Stormer
11-04-09, 11:17
Slo I'm on a tourist visa here at the moment and I, ve got an extention of 30 days but I have to do a visa run to Zimbabwe at the end of the month, so stormer must be on a work visa maybe. I, m here with my fiance but I keep an eye out, yesterday at biques there where a couple of chickies on the game I'd say as they where eyeing all the white guys even if they where, like me, with someone. One had on a nice short camo skirt solid legs tho ay, but proberly a bit of fun had the pound me hard look about her. The other one was slender and not bad. So its all here if you want it and better than maputo people here are more friendly.Slimwack is correct, am here on work visa.

Stormer
11-04-09, 13:01
Hi,

Whete is Roberto Mugabe Av. Beira? Are there any MP's or private MP's in Beira?Dunno about what is at Bob Mugabe Av, I wonder, will go see for myself. About MP, I heard a rumour that there is a chinese restaurant in Macuti, near Biques, (Beijing Restaurant) that migjht be worth looking into. Appraently they offer/ered a all inclusive deal with your meal?

Private MP, have you heard of Lindy, operating around Macuti?

Pancha
11-04-09, 22:31
Dunno about what is at Bob Mugabe Av, I wonder, will go see for myself. About MP, I heard a rumour that there is a chinese restaurant in Macuti, near Biques, (Beijing Restaurant) that migjht be worth looking into. Appraently they offer/ered a all inclusive deal with your meal? Private MP, have you heard of Lindy, operating around Macuti?Hi thanks for the info mate. I have been to Beijing Restaurant couple of times. I was with a crowd and didnt know about it. Well I will try a solo lunch and see whether I can make a deal with the meal!!!. Havent heard of Lindy. Does she have a place or a free lancer.

The good thing is the Forum is getting active.

Slimwack
11-05-09, 08:33
Haven't heard about the bejing but have been there for a feed interesting though. Another pick up place is the africa bar opposite the hotel infantel I heard that fills up on the weekend nights. Was at Biques yesterday and the same two freelancers where hanging about. Not to shabby.

Pancha
11-08-09, 08:05
Private MP, have you heard of Lindy, operating around Macuti?[/QUOTE]Hi mate,

I made some discreet inquiries. Didnt get anywhere. Would you have any more details as to where she operates from? It will be great. Or pm me.

Slimwack
11-09-09, 07:15
Hey guys,

We should hook up for a beer at Biques if anyone is keen compare notes haha.

Samoz
11-15-09, 18:09
been searching for a decent massage place in maputo for some time now and came across a place called mama teresa massage center. just off julius nyerere. side road next to abc bank.

they are a professional massage place but offer something called the mama teresa massage which is a great erotic massage which is offered by either the half hour or hour and with either 1 or 2 therapists. cost is mt1200 for the full hour which is quite steep. but you get a real full body massage which is great and very relaxing
once you tell them what massage you are after. you are taken into a room with a massage table and a mattress on the floor. the therapist then ask's you to take all your clothes off and lie on the mattress. she then takes off all her clothes expect her panties. the first time i had some cute little thing with small tits, the next time i had a tall girl call olga. tits were not bad. had a nice body but with an in side out belly button. not really too offputting especially when you are lying down naked with a raging hardon.

she starts off with a nice back massage and does not mind you feeling her up whilst she is doing this. the she rolls you over and pours baby oil all over your manhood and slowly startings rubbing herself all over your body with hers. nice tit job and then starts getting really erotic by blowing in your ear and kissing your neck. extras are available like bj and maybe even sex. but wasn't looking for that as just wanted a nice erotic massage with a happy ending which you certainly do get. the first time i went i got a bj from the one girl whilst the other therapist continued to fondle my balls whilst i sucked on her tits! was a great feeling. this time only had olga and no bj. but wil go back for more in a few days as the massage is really good.

they then have a shower which you can have afterwards to get all the baby oil off your body.

might be a little bit steep. but if you want a nice realxing time with a happy ending. then give this place a try. i tried the chinese places. but the massage is quite hard and you have to negotiate for a hj. whereas this place it comes as standard.

aynone got any numbers of working girls in maputo? would appreciate any numbers you may have. please pm me.

thanks

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Pancha
11-19-09, 05:42
Been searching for a decent massage place in Maputo for some time now and came across a place called Mama Teresa Massage Center. Just off Julius Nyerere. Side road next to ABC bank.Hi mate,

Great news. Thanks very much for the information. At least the thread is active now. Hope there is no police action in these areas. Where is Julius Nyerere - Is is somewhere close to Mundos?

Samoz
11-25-09, 13:08
Hi mate,

Great news. Thanks very much for the information. At least the thread is active now. Hope there is no police action in these areas. Where is Julius Nyerere - Is is somewhere close to Mundos?Mundos is on the corner of Julius Neyere and Eduardo Mondlane.

In fact Mama Teresa is within walking distance of Mundos. The place is a normal massage place. So don't worry about the cops. It is in a pretty non-descript building with a sign outside on the wall. Just down the road from ABS bank.

Splashing
12-11-09, 11:23
As a newcomer to this wonderful city I read with interest the reports available in this forum. They were an excellent help to have a picture of what's happenning around Maputo. I went to Mama Theresa and had half an hour erotic massage, in my humble opinion very weak not to mention not erotic at all meaning rather mechanic. I also tried a street girl a couple of times but the quality appears to be rather poor. For the time being I just tried blowjobs with condom, everyone knows why. I picked up the girl in Julius Neyerere street in the corner near African Bank, the same street that leads to Mama Theresa. They use a guard's house nearby but the conditions are appalling. I wonder if anyone living in Maputo is aware of private houses or other massage places including first class hotels where you can find nicer girls and are operational during day time, or any contact numbers for more discrete actions. I have limitations going out at night. I am Portuguese so I apologise of any miswriting. I will try to post my discoveries if I go on mongering in Maputo. Thank you all.

Stormer
12-14-09, 09:50
As a newcomer to this wonderful city I read with interest the reports available in this forum. They were an excellent help to have a picture of what's happenning around Maputo. I went to Mama Theresa and had half an hour erotic massage, in my humble opinion very weak not to mention not erotic at all meaning rather mechanic. I also tried a street girl a couple of times but the quality appears to be rather poor. For the time being I just tried blowjobs with condom, everyone knows why. I picked up the girl in Julius Neyerere street in the corner near African Bank, the same street that leads to Mama Theresa. They use a guard's house nearby but the conditions are appalling. I wonder if anyone living in Maputo is aware of private houses or other massage places including first class hotels where you can find nicer girls and are operational during day time, or any contact numbers for more discrete actions. I have limitations going out at night. I am Portuguese so I apologise of any miswriting. I will try to post my discoveries if I go on mongering in Maputo. Thank you all.Splashing, as you are a newcomer, I would like to throw in my 5 cents worth. I'm located in Beira now, but I was in Maputo for sometime before. I don't know what end of the market you're operating on, but for picking up "roadkill" and then still going to a guards house.YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE! What did you expect at the guard house, a *5 star penthouse suite, of course it's going to be appalling. As for the girls there, Please be advized, you're taking unacceptable risks by picking off the street. If you're going to take on those risks expect some problems at some stage (sooner than later). The girls in that area are trouble, why do you think they're lurking in the shadows around Julius Nyrere and the small side streets. I have heard about too many incidents of "new guys" being taking for a ride by those girls, robbed. So be carefull then if you're going to continue making use of them. You can do much better for yourself in Maputo.

Splashing
12-15-09, 16:32
Splashing, as you are a newcomer, I would like to throw in my 5 cents worth. I'm located in Beira now, but I was in Maputo for sometime before. I don't know what end of the market you're operating on, but for picking up "roadkill" and then still going to a guards house. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE! What did you expect at the guard house, a *5 star penthouse suite, of course it's going to be appalling. As for the girls there, Please be advized, you're taking unacceptable risks by picking off the street. If you're going to take on those risks expect some problems at some stage (sooner than later). The girls in that area are trouble, why do you think they're lurking in the shadows around Julius Nyrere and the small side streets. I have heard about too many incidents of "new guys" being taking for a ride by those girls, robbed. So be carefull then if you're going to continue making use of them. You can do much better for yourself in Maputo.Thanks for the advice. Clues for an upper market would be welcome, as I asked before more private environments would be wiser and appreciated. Unfortunately I have not seen much of that for day action, it appears there isn't a classified section in the newspaper or any other leads where to go. But thanks again for your advice and if you have some numbers where to call or a better massage place in Maputo even in 5 star hotels that would be welcome. In an older post there was a contact number for a lady but I don't think it still works. Regards.

Pavesi
03-04-10, 00:53
I'm going at the end of the month to Maputo.

Any updates from anyone who's been there?

Best regards

Pancha
04-09-10, 04:35
Hey guys,

We should hook up for a beer at Biques if anyone is keen compare notes haha.Was out for some time. Back for a short while. Any new developments in Beira? I see lot of Chinese around and a new Restaurant too. Missing a MP here.

Stormer
04-12-10, 13:31
Was out for some time. Back for a short while. Any new developments in Beira? I see lot of Chinese around and a new Restaurant too. Missing a MP here.Hi Pancha,

Welcome back. Things in Beira are still pretty much the same as allways. You mention a new restaurant, tell me more please?

Pancha
04-15-10, 23:14
Hi Pancha,

Welcome back. Things in Beira are still pretty much the same as allways. You mention a new restaurant, tell me more please?Hi Stormer,

Thanks. Will have to be in and out of Beira. I saw a new Chinese Rest near Baixa colour lights called Yummie Yummie. Hope one of these days a Chinese MP will come up. It is a pity that a good MP is misisng in Beira.

Maxgod72
04-22-10, 18:57
Hi guys,

I have been many times in Maputo and always at Coconuts. I love it but this time I want something more. I'll stay 2 days in Maputo and I'm looking for very upscale girls, very model looking and very naughty. I want ot give me a present, no matter the price. I want to spend 2 full days fucking, goinf around, dancing, fucking, fucking again, with the best girl available in Maputo. The best would be 2 gilrs together all the time with lasbian attitude. Any idea where to get them? Do you know any?

Pancha
04-24-10, 07:29
Hi guys,

I have been many times in Maputo and always at Coconuts.Go to the pub next door. I think it is Sasha's bar. (same building where the casino is) go up and you will find plenty.

Maxgod72
04-25-10, 03:26
Thanks a lot, I've ever been at the Meat&Co restaurant, I did not know there was something more! Unfortunatly in Moz they donot have any website.

Go to the pub next door. I think it is Sasha's bar. (same building where the casino is) go up and you will find plenty.

Thabanamorena
05-30-10, 08:07
Hi guys,

Another question: do ou know of any escort girls agency in Maputo?

Pancha
06-06-10, 07:09
Hi guys,

Another question: do ou know of any escort girls agency in Maputo?You can go to Shasha's or cocunuts. U will find some pretty good ones at Shashas. There is also Face to Face and has limited ones.

Thabanamorena
06-10-10, 07:12
You can go to Shasha's or cocunuts. U will find some pretty good ones at Shashas. There is also Face to Face and has limited ones.Thanks a lot for the hints. Tried to google Shasha's and Face to Face but could not find them. Could you please be kind ennough to help me find them?

Also, I will be staying at Southern Sun. Do you happen to know if they are WG friendly?

Pancha
08-09-10, 06:57
Hi all,

I was travelling around and back in Beira again. Doesn't look like anything has changed, Missing a MP here in Beira. I have a contact at Maputo who can send CHI girls to the hotel.

October70
08-10-10, 14:21
All,

I'll have a weekend to 'kill' in Maputo later this month. It will be my first time in Mozambique so any suggestions what to do will be most approciated. For example, any nice 1/2-1 day trips up along the coast or to one of the islands along the coast?

Is there anyone who has tried to stay at either Mozaika Guest House or Monte Carlo in Maputo? According to trip advisor there has been incidents of money disappearing from the rooms when staying at Monte Carlo.

Are there any alternative MPs to Mama Theresa Massage Center in Maputo?

Thanks

Barek
08-20-10, 10:33
Do not go to Mozaica as it is not GF, Monte Carlo is GF.
I stayed there once, no problem, but now I rather stay at Terminus, same company, but more central it has a bar where the locals and "local beauties" tend to go , and it is more central.
Concerning MP, the best, to my knowladge, is Mama Theres, the best girls and you can negotiate with them a visit to your hotel after hours....The Chinese I tryed once and were too mechanical....maybe not lucky.
Cheers
Barek

Amha
08-23-10, 07:57
I have been staying at Monte Carlo 3 to 4 days every couple of months from the time they opened for business in 2002. Happy to report to all fellow mongers that they are extremely GF and I have never lost a single metical or any other items of value from the rooms. Whenever Monte Carlo is full I get sent to Terminus and they too have never let me down!

Pancha
09-03-10, 05:05
Hi Barek,

I'm going to be in Maputo for a few days can you please give me some directions where to find Mama Theresa's?

Rgds

StormerMundos is on the corner of Julius Neyere and Eduardo Mondlane.

In fact Mama Teresa is within walking distance of Mundos. The place is a It is in a pretty non-descript building with a sign outside on the wall. Just down the road from ABS bank. You go the same side as Mundos and you will see the ABC Bank and turn left. The first block on your left. Ground Floor.

Pancha
10-04-10, 11:02
I managed to get a contact through a friend and called her to the hotel. Balck Hot sexy chic, very clean, and really good play. Spent a long time caressing and kissing everywhere. She was screaming so much that I had to switch on the TV to subdue the her voice !! Anyone interested pm me.

Nxtgen Mgr
10-11-10, 13:57
This place is really happening. With its pubs bars and and open attitude of girls wanting what they desire I am sure you will not leave this place without a good haughty hump. The point is to get one and there will more to follow, word just spreads.

Pros:

They are available and you can contact the hotel bell boys atleast for the two VIP's. I tried a couple of Massage parlours and you can get a good rub there too.

Local Action:
If you are lucky one of the reciptionist or the Manager may ask you out anf the. :D I was a bit lucky.You can hit the many pubs and any of them are just full of girls starting from Thursday thru Sunday. Some portuguese and some style could work.

If you have local friends you can venture out in the localities of Mafala you would lap up a real good beauty. Lookout for the Mulatas they would fall for a flash of money and you can have a weekend with her at your place day and night.

Others:

Usaually you can approach girls working with you. Almost all of them are polite and would turn you down without any offence if not interested, but start it as a date, everybody knows it would end up in bed it is obvious. You can take the liberty of being persistance if you are around for a while, many girls like travellers.

Will follow up this post with some more experiences in detail.

Mkzaza
10-12-10, 15:22
I am driving up end of Nov 2010 cant wait.

Have you guys seen this site www.sondeza.com

AfAsia
11-10-10, 23:59
Met this lovely chick at club Luso some time back. Good root, numerous shots. Believe i paid 1000MZN. She stayed with me well into the next day, money well spent. 30" waist. Boobs a bit pancaked after being chomped upon by the ever hungry kid, i suppose.

Pancha
11-24-10, 04:32
Guys, a friend of mine that wants a bit of exposure, name Gina. No problems and hassles. I guarantee. Give her a call, [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]Mate. You went silent. Give me a PM with the number. Cheers

Joel Gardner
11-30-10, 18:10
was in maputo for two days. stayed at hotel tivoli. there is a shopping mall close bycalled maputo shopping mall. there is a massage parlour on the third floor. pretty decent place massage costs 700 meticas. rest is upto you and the therapist. opted only for the massage though extras were available. they also do homecalls/hotel visits. the next day asked the reception to arrange for a massage in the room. they called a chinese. the massage was good and extras were available. it is now clear that there are lot of optionsin maputo