PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
05-17-02, 06:03
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

IndoHound
09-22-02, 15:16
Anybody in Harare wisht o report on what is available. Other 'sites' have mentioned prices in ZIM$ but since the currency fluctuates a hell of a lot, it isn't so helpful.

Would appreciate to have more info on the streethooker scene, bars with girls, brothels etc. Prefer to bang 18-25 year old slim black chicks with good size bottoms. I would not toss a friendly attractive white girl out of bed, either.

Security issues would be of interest too. I am a Central European in his 40s. I don't drink to excess, reasonably fit and tall - so I am not average type of bait for rollover 'artists'.

Will be going to the following other countries after Zimbabwe: Zambia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea. This site will get some new info from all these countries.

Anything you can get to me about these places would be appreciated (prior to my visit starting mid-October)

mcessvar
09-26-02, 00:27
I would be very careful about being white in Zimbabwe right now. Based on reports from Zimbabwe born friends, you, as a white man, are unlikely to be able to safely visit the areas where local girls ply their trade. In addition, those you do find are likely to be HIV+.

I would save my money for some of your other destinations and keep my head down while in Zimbabwe.

MC Ess Var

Sinclair
04-02-03, 23:15
I am going to Zimbabwe for 2 weeks. What's the typical body-type of a Zimbabwe woman?

I'm hoping for round asses very protruded....is it possible?

Also, don't want pros. How is the action outside of Harare and Bulawayo?

Trashy Wife
11-29-03, 09:42
Anyone going to Harare, be sure to check out the brothels with white woman working in them.

Frank Africa
12-13-03, 00:12
Just read the post by MC Ess Var and he is right, all males who are visiting Zimbabwe (both whites and non-whites) should be careful these days.

But it shouldn't be that difficult to find a girl in one of the hotel bars or the night clubs. Please use a condom every time - the HIV rate among ladies in Zimbabwe and neighboring countries is the highest in the world.

To Sinclair: women with very protuded round rear ends are found everywhere in black Africa, not just in Zimbabwe!

Afro Traveller
02-03-04, 12:15
Was in Harare 2 weeks ago. Since September 2003, with the forex reforms, things pick-up again. Blackmarket exchange rate now back at 4,200 ZIM/USD.

Stayed at Sheraton and every nicht there are loads of stunning girls at the hotel bar. In particular, on thursday (ladies night) -friday and saturday night, when the Starlight Nightclub is open, its like an African fashion show. Most of the girls are occasional working girls, complementing income from other business. Picked up a 23 year old real stunner (8/10) who was a bit shy with regard to techniques, but with some sweettalking she easily understood what I wanted. Stayed till next morning. Will seek her out again in March.

At Sheraton you have to pay for a guest in the room (30,000 ZIM) if you have a single room.

Afro Traveller
02-03-04, 12:18
Just as an addition, one of the wilder meeting places in Harare still going strong is the Beergarden opposite the "Horizontal Inn" in downtown. This is much more basic with many more pros and less good looking girls.

Green Fun
04-14-04, 15:13
I am visiting Harare for a two weeks visit. Which hotel is good in terms of value for money and girl friendliness. Need a decent 4 star or 5 star comfort. What is the cost of hotels and girls?

How is the security situation for foreigners?

How is the general security situation like roaming around in Harare in streets and market during day and night? Is it safe to take a taxi to go out in night?

How is the currency scene? I understand the currency is fixed to a USD.

Need some guidance as early as possible.

Thank you.

Trashy Wife
04-16-04, 11:42
When you go there, you will find girls are easy to find. Hotels and the street. There are both black and white girls. Also brothels that have white women working in them. Prices are really cheap too. You need to be careful out. Just keep your eyes open, don't get by yourself in strange areas. Like all areas of Africa, disease is a problem. Old fashion VD is very common among prostitutes

Green Fun
04-20-04, 15:13
Thanks Trashy Wife. How are hotels priced? Looking for a good hotel for US$60-80 with good inhouse supply of girls in lobby or bar.

Is the society in general open to sex? Like in many countries, proposing sex or company to a girl invites extreme reactions while many countries I have found it will be yes or a polite no. This information on attitude part is extremely important when you go fishing for non pros.

Experienced friends may throw some light on Zimbabwe situation. I understand there is a large Asian and white population. How is the supply from this talent pool?

Please update

Blurr9
05-04-04, 14:37
Hello all,

As this was my first time to Zimbabwe I will just have to be honest and complete as I can. After a 15. 5 hour flight on South African airlines from Atlanta to J berg. South africa, I still had a short 2 hour flight to Harare. The customs was no problem but the still pulled us aside to ask a few questions but let us go. we rented a colt truck from Europacars and was about 100 a day and we went to the Meikels Hotel. This place is really 5 star, I mean super nice. I did stay in the cheaper rooms and they were about 130 per night. The dr. I went with was from there and mabye got a better rate but I'm not completly sure on that. But at anyrate the hotell was super.

I was in the hotel bar drinking a fanta(I don't dring alchol) and met a really sweet lady named sharron. I had seen several other girls but none that attraced me. Sharron was about 5ft 5 and 130 lbs. she had long black braided hair and she always smelled so good, which was kinda rair. we talked for mabye and hour and I bought her drinks, beer and then she suggested se go to my room. I'll have to be completely honest here, I did not go to Africa to monger nor was I looking for sex or was I intending on having sex with her because I fear aids so much, especally in africa and I expressed my concerns with her and she understood. She gave an awsome massagen a great cbj and a hand job. Thats all I really wanted. she would have went fs with me but I was not into it like that. She had a really great body. It was perfect really, but I was just to scared for fs. We left and went and ate at the buldog across the street and the food was just ok but cheap, mabye 60 or 70, ooo zim but the exchange rate was 5200 to 1 us dollar when I was there.

She never asked for money and when I brought it up she was offended a little, she said she just enjoyed being with a gentleman. I guess a little kindness goes a long way as was with my experiance in costa rica last year. I never posted on it but I had a good time there as well ofr mostly no money on the chicas there too. Anywa Zimbabwe was good and hot and if you don't like tea you will before you leave. EVERYONE drinks tea. LOL

Well thats my report

Blurr9

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

IndoHound
09-06-04, 14:19
Zim update;

No white girls on the streets as hookers in either Harare or Bulawayo. Most white girls who are unattached, or attached for that matter, have gone for greener pastures in RSA or elsewhere.

No official brothels.

This is a conservative country: To find girls go to nightclubs or try your luck chatting to girls on the street.

The named location; Horizon Hotel not "Horizontal Hotel" is accurate. This hotel is girl-friendly if you are very discrete. The bar with the girls is across the street. Prices around 80K (approx 15US$ official rate ST) Long time is probably double to three times that. Previous poster is accurate about generally low standard of girls. This hitel is in 'the Avenues' section of town. About 3 minutes walk from 'New Ambassador' and 'Meikles' hotels. Don't walk at night!

Good luck to all those here or following me here; to the others please don't post your opinions based on sitting on an armchair in the US of A or Europe.

Varrick
11-25-04, 16:50
Hello to everybody,

I'm planning to visit Zimbabwe next year in march.

I'd like to know how is the scene there, if there's some action and where exactly. I need especially uptodates informations and particularly which are the best places to find some girls to have fun with.

Any additional information about prices,etc. will be greatly apporeciated!

Thank you very much

Mike De H
09-21-06, 20:31
Zimbabwe is a colour-conscious society. Our Western PC language has no place in a country, which, 26 years after liberation, with black majority rule, still defines you by your race.

There are blacks, coloureds, indians and whites. However there are only two races for me. Pretty, and ugly. Unfortunately, there are no pretty women in Zimbabwe that are of the negotiable variety. At least not in the hotels, which are the only places are for a Western traveller to safely pay for his pleasure. Service levels, I ascertained by interview, and one occasion by experience, are amateur at best and expensive, with one hour costing 50 to 80 USD with no exceptions or negotiations. (No-one likesto work hard here, and try sticking to 40 US dollars and you quickly find, the girls don't get into bed for that much). This is a months salary for a regular junior office worker with good qualifications.

Of course, there are Brothels. There are “coloured” ladies working in these places are supposedly much cheaper. Supposedly, they are much better looking also. The AIDS rate is also totally through the roof. AIDS posters “Casual Sex, Formal Death” are everywhere, bringing the whole thing home to you, especially, since AIDS victims are easy to find. Everywhere.

Then of course, even if one is still feeling adventurous, there are the frequent police raids. One of “Uncle Bob’s” finest in the Police force describing to me, how much fn it is, to catch the naked girls running out, then beat them with sticks and throw them, freezing cold, bruised and crying into the back of a pickup and off to the police Station. As a white guy though, I was assured, a few greenbacks would get me out of trouble. Like I said, race is everything in this multiracial African run society.

Now, don’t get me wrong. Zimbabwe is a lovely place. The weather is perfect, the countryside is nice and natural (since there is fuck-all farming going on) and economic sanctions mean there is plenty of business there to do.

The girls (local ones) are not pretty, not at all. Prostitution is illegal, but available in limited form. However, the local white girls are absolutely, unbelievably stunning.

I went to a British Airways sponsored rock concert last Saturday at a racecourse in Harare. If you are in to Grannies, they are all like Joanna Lumley. If you are into MILF then they are all like Sharon Stone. If you are into young Women, then Jennifer Anniston look-alikes abound and Lindsey Lohan would not make the grade here. All the teenies are Anna Kournikova, Shapirova, blonde, gorgeous, and with no MacDonalds within a thousand miles, all slim. The younger girls are going to be even more gorgeous. You can tell. Some girls have obviously Portugese, Spanish or black ancestry and look even hotter than hotties like Mylene Class or Tia Carrere. Faces to die for. I was in torture. All of these girls are rich, none of it needing a passport or extra money. In short, I am busted right back down to ugly again. But what women. Three thousand people and 8 out of ten girls are goddesses the rest are merely nice lookers. These girls can dance and party too.

So back to the hookers. I went eventually with Renata. There are only two girls working the 4 star hotel circuit, which is the only decent circuit. Plaxcedes, who is very dark, with a nice face and straight hair and can afford perfume. Renata is part Portuguese. She wares a hat, since she got mugged for her phone, walking home one night. This girl has a likeable personality and a bit of style. I ended up giving her 80 USD. Zim dollars are useful for wiping your arse on only. Actually, the old $1000 dollars are cheaper than toilet paper and I could not give them away (I tried) as they litter your pocket up.

Of course, being African, you get all the tricks, constantly asking for more (but only after the session) and asking for room service, not having her own condoms and all the rest, but a strict tone and firm hand brings this under control, just beware of it.

When this girl sat on my bed, her first statement was “My armpits stink of sweat, my brother hates it. Can you smell it?”. Quickly I suggested a shower would be in order. “No, I just borrowed your roll-on will it be alright?” “No, I replied, please shower”. Then the first of our two hour session was advice on hygene and how her age of 22 combined with the fact you can not buy decent quality anti-puerperant deodorants or perfumes was the problem. She seemed happy that I told her the problem would go away as she got older. My roll-on stunk so bad that I had to throw it away though.

There was no BJ offered and I was horny as hell and wanted down to business. No problem with her on that score. Anyway, covered BJ is boring these days after FKK experience, and even though I know you cant get HIV from an uncovered BJ, I have to say, I was not going to test it. The sex was fast, furious and passionate with a hole in one after about 15 mins. She then, delightfully gripped me after finishing and finished herself by grinding under me, being careful to keep her eyes closed so she could fantasize that she was fucking Richard Gere probably.

Pay was afterwards, and after more moaning about the price I threw her out so she could get some dancing done. Nice girl really. Worth doing, but not at the price.

Anyway, Zimbabwe is recommended, low crime rate (all the criminals are dead) great weather, good business, but I have to say p4p is hard to get and expensive. Finally, according to all sources here, white girls and Indian girls, do not, under any circumstances operate as hookers in Zimbabwe, only African and Coloured. It is completely unknown.

Sinclair
09-25-06, 18:35
I just got back from Zimbabwe. I was there from July 5 to July 26. I was in Harare for 5 days and the rest of my time in Bulawayo.

Bulawayo is the best! It is quiet and subdued but it has a plethora of fine young and old black asses. There really is no brothels or ***** house per se. Man, you can get pussy free by just talking to chicks you meet here and there.

Ok much spots for girls. I stayed at a nice little hotel called Zak's Place --50 you$ a night--excellent accommodations--twin bed, huge bath, free breakfast. It is located in the center of Bulawayo city. First night I went down to Papa's a kinda fast food joint--there were 5 young things serving the food ages 18-21. The minute I walked in all eyes were on me. Now, I'm Caribbean-American (black man)--grew up in NYC. Now you think I would blend in and be like everybody else. Not possible. There appears to be something about us as Americans although we are black that stands out.

I went up to the counter to order and as I spoke all the chicks smiled and salivated. I sat down waiting for my order and got a good look at their asses. Damn nice round firm cock-up asses. Shhit, I talked to the prettiest one with the phattest ass--Lindai 19 year old (Like Linda).

I told her I was traveling through Zim and was here alone and hope we could hang out. I gave her my cell, ate a nice steak and cheese in a roll and headed back to the room. About an hour later she called me. She came back to the room. I had her sit on my lap while we talked. My dick was hard up on her ass. Few minutes of talking. She asked to go to the bathroom. My girl was showering down. She came back out with just the towel around her waist. Nice round tits with huge ripe nipples just staring at me.

I hugged her placing both my hands up on her ass and felt it up with all my might. Sat down on the bed and put my dick in her mouth--raw dog. She sucked me like there was juice or some condiment on my dick. Real sloppy and nasty. She even slurped my balls. I was shock that African chicks would suck soooo good. I bent her phat ass over--strapped on my Magnum XL and went to work on that lil pussy. That phat smooth ass was floppin against me so nice I bust my load in 5 minutes. But she waited and cuddled until I got back up. Then we went at it again. I fucked little mama for 7 hours on and off.

For all that good head and pussy--All I gave her was my old Sixers throwback jersey and 30 million Z dollars for a cab which is the equivalent of you$12. 00 (black market exchange).

I had 4 experiences like that in the city center. But wait! There are ghettos called "high density suburbs"--one of these is called Matoshobana. Man, I got crazy, good pussy up there. I went up there with a driver. I had on a wifebeater, some nylon basketball shorts and fucking flip flops not impressive. The minute I got out the car women were staring. This young thang Shingi and her 3 friends came up and wanted to touch the tattoos on my arm. Just like that. Shingi was ugly but had a killa body little titties but a nice phat-out ass. Her two girls were average but nice bodies too.

They agreed to come with me and the driver. We drove to a woodland deserted area. Shingi started stroking my dick in the car. I fucked all three in the woods.

Next day, I bagged an old biddy 46 with a ass you would not believe. It was the mother of all asses--that was the first time I fucked a woman in her ass I came faster than a new jumbo jet. Spectacular! I had her 2 more times. I gave her 2 skirts that the women on my job gave me to give as charity.

I mean these women just love things that are different and interesting. Plus they like big dicks like most black women everywhere. I was different with a 9 incher in length and thickness. They would do this for any foreigner regardless of race. The way they sucked and ride my dick tells me that they have had contact with Westerners before.

Anyway, I uploaded two pic of the Matoshobana chicks I fucked in the Woodlands. The other pics and video I got I want to sell to nubiandancehut.com if they ever get their act together.

Peace!

Swede Thing
09-26-06, 21:51
You just visited Zimbabwe. Thanks for an interesting report. I have a few questions.

How is the food situation there? Question asked as the papers here in europe write that there is a food shortage so people are actually starving. If it is a real shortage it actually means one cannot get food even if one has money, how was it?

The security situation, how was your experience of it?

How did you get in and out of the county, overland trip or airplane?

Sinclair
09-27-06, 10:01
Swede,

While I was there I did not see or hear of any food shortage or crisis. I proceeded through Harare and Bulawayo as safe as can be. The only issue was the inconvenience of handling the countless Zim dollars due to the inflation. Now, from what I have heard, that situation is presently under control.

I flew from NYC to London into Harare. I flew from Harare into Bulawayo--no problems.

The Zimbabwe people (esp. the ladies) are very charming and gregarious.
A lot of the stuff I heard before I went about the gasoline shortage and violence ...I didn't see it. In fact, Zimbabwe is a great African experience without the high price tag.

One thing I did hear about was Cellphone snatching. One needs to be very careful in carrying/showing-off cellphones.

The Western press has really done a hatchet job on Zimbabwe. They're even making it seem that the Zims are racist . Man, those people love foreigners..I saw a good number of Asians and whites in the major tourist areas in Harare and Bulawayo.

Sometimes best to see for yourself.

AfAsia
10-13-06, 10:05
uncle bob

mates,

i think zimbabwe will be a tremendous destination for any monger. once, that is, uncle bob decides to pass on, and the political situation comes to it`s senses. it is just too dangerous to be mongering in this country until such time as there is change. the police deal severely with the working girls, and heaven help any foreigner who is caught with her at that. you are likely to be accused of being a colonial spy, especially if you are english speaking. would not chance it, for all the money.

zimbabwe will certainly will be on my list of "must do", in the future. this is a truelly beautiful country, once investment takes place, and zimbabwe opens itself up to the world, this will be new ground for all would be hunters, especially, of the two legged variety. imho.

speed13

Mike De H
10-18-06, 09:36
uncle bob

the police deal severely with the working girls, and heaven help any foreigner who is caught with her at that. you are likely to be accused of being a colonial spy, especially if you are english speaking.

this is wrong. my client (in the police) assured me the police will not touch foreigners, especially english speaking ones.

the girl is safe whilst she is with you.

Lance-a-Lot
10-19-06, 19:52
Will be spending a week in Harare early November. If Zimbabwe is anything like other African countries I have visited, then tupping local lassies will not require a Ph.D. in tartology. I will write a full report for any interested mongerers after the venture. Will try to get some photos up here as well as the discussion needs a little graphic enhancement.

AfAsia
10-19-06, 23:44
mate,

we look forward to any word/report on this lonely thread. i suppose it`s an offshoot of uncle bob`s wonderful leadership skills, therefore we all suffer, regarding travel to this wonderful part of the world.

enjoy and stay safe, bring back the bacon for us all.

speed13

Big Kev
10-22-06, 08:15
Man, Sinclair, those are some fine, fine titties on that Zimboobie girl!

Got anymore?

Sinclair
10-24-06, 10:36
First, I have to laugh at some of these old dudes who talk about "uncle bob" and all that other bullshit. Get pussy is the motto baby. Get pussy!

Young brothers need to get out there cos these old farty dudes been out there for years getting that black ass. But I tell you this...especially for my New York brothers--the "realest" of all muta fuckas--"the ki-l-l-e-rs" and "hundred dollar billers"--the ballers--once you're in these countries those old farts have no room to manuever. Serious! The young chicks pay no attention to them, which surprises them. Harare is like that.

You even inspire the local brothers to think like you.

It's effortless player.

Here are some more photos.

One love

Pedro Chilli
11-16-06, 17:17
The young chicks pay no attention to them, which surprises them. Harare is like that.Well I'm more of a middle aged fart, but the young chicks still pay plenty attention to me, well my wallet anyway.

Thinking of travelling to Harare in a few weeks. Havnt been for 4 years and have never practised the hobby there. Anyone had any recent experiences?

Devirgin
02-27-07, 13:11
Hay Fellow Mongers,

I just wanna find out how safe Zimbabwe is. I will be going there for Work early next month for a whole month. Would like to mix work with pleasure.

Please fill me in on the going rate,where to find good looking chicas and all. Massage Parlour, Cloureds, White, Blacks need it all.

Thanks in advance.

Swede 1962
02-28-07, 12:39
I personally find zimbabwe very safe. I was there last year in may. People are very friendly. People are desperate for forex. You can find women for 20$.

AfAsia
03-01-07, 14:21
You can find women for 20$.

Mate,

Could you be more specific: Pubs/ clubs, which town? What were your operative means to acquire your honnies? Thanks for the effort.

Swede 1962
03-02-07, 09:21
mate,

could you be more specific: pubs/ clubs, which town? what were your operative means to acquire your honnies? thanks for the effort.i forgot the name of the bar i went to in avenues harare. i dont know what town you ganna be in. you can alsa chat with the girls at the haridressers. i went for a haircut and found some nice women if you find a nice hunne just take her out for a meal and you can be very lucky

TravelRough
03-21-07, 11:26
The HIV rate is sky high so I would stay away from the Avenues women. If you look in the classified section of the newspaper The Herald, you can find good massages either in private houses or they will usually travel. The women are usually very nice, pretty and obliging. The full price varied between US$5 and US$15. Generally I have to say that the Zimbabwe women are NOT the best on the continent.

Dave 111
04-09-07, 08:57
Be advised--Went to Zim for the first time in Jan. 07. Most of the info in LP is wrong. They have as of 01/07 closed all forex places which offered the unofficial rate. The only way to get the unofficial rate is through your hotel, and try to be discreet. This presents a problem on arrival, unless you happen to have zim $ on you. Also, hotels no longer allow foreigners to pay in local currencies, and the hotels in Harare listed in LP range from $30 US to $80 US. This place is no longer the bargain it was once reputed to be.

Unofficial rate $1US = 4400 Zim$
Official rate $1US = 250 Zim$

Blastoff
04-10-07, 06:44
I am off to Joburg and Zimbabwe for business and pleasure in a weeks time.

Can anyone give me any updates or new places I should visit in either?

Thanks

Swede 1962
04-13-07, 13:02
Unofficial rate $1US = 18000 Zim$

It can change daily I know people in zimbabwe so I have no problem changing. It's a risky doing it with strangers. Avoid the guys aproach u in the streeets asking to changes forex.

DriedUp
05-08-07, 08:58
I am Latino. I read your brief reports and they make me want to go.

I was wondering if you had more pictures and videos to share.

Those girls in the forest are just my type. Nice.

So if you can let me look at your stash, let me know.

I would also like to know how much you paid for airfare. I am a budget traveler.

Thanx

Blastoff
05-22-07, 07:35
just returned from a 3-country trip. zim is sure interesting and the girls are tall, athletic, better looking than kenya and dark skinned as a rule but the economy is in shambles and the black market, on all levels is thriving.

the black market exchange rate jumped up to $40,000 zim dollars for usd$1 while i was there so it was great for me.

there are many risks and restrictions for a tourist there unless you are connected and fortunately i have long term friends living there so i was hooked up just right for accommodation, transport, fuel (which is hard to find as all the service stations in the country have no petrol lol) and money exchange. if any one is heading this way, i would be happy to hook you up with my friends living there. one is a businessman and the other a professional big game hunter.

changing your money on the black market is risky if you don't have connections and it will make your trip unacceptably expensive if you don't use the black market rate. i drove from south africa 17 hours to harare. it was a hard trip as the roads are bad with people and animals all over. i don't suggest you drive it at night. i then flew to johannesburg south africa and then bangkok.

on the boarder of south africa and zimbabwe, (which was a paper nightmare to cross and took 3 hours), one tourist tried to change usd$50 on the black market and unfortunately for him, he was approached ay an undercover policeman posing as a black market moneychanger. as the tourist handed the guy his 50 bucks, he was immediately hand cuffed and locked up. i heard that he was held in jail for 24 hours, all his cash money (us$2,000) was confirep001ed and he was later released and sent back over the south african boarder. not much fun for him i am afraid.

my friends took me hunting and i shot 2 impala and 1 wildebeest (which we ate and they weren’t bad to eat either), i went to lake karriba and caught 7 tiger fish, i had elephants standing 6 feet from my kitchen window. it was all a real and different experience for me. (all photos to come in the next days). i didn't take photos of black girls this trip as there are enough on this site lol.

girls

every taxi driver in town knows ever bar and club to find girls as harare is a small city. just choose a driver and just ask. i chose an older guy who was great. english is widely spoken so no probs. the girls ask for us$ but tell them you are not american and have only zim $. they will then ask you for 1 million zim $ for all night. that equals about usd$24 at the current exchange rate for all night lol. you should not accept their first offer as it will surly go up next time if you do. offer them 300,000 zim $ and you will end up agreeing to around 500,000 to 700,000 depending on the girls and your ability to negotiate. i found the zimbabwean people very good negotiators compared to some countries.

remember, there are many people in this country both black and white who are not making it financially due to the economy. many are going to bed hungry and some are actually starving to death! old folk with no family support seem to be the ones hardest hit in this country. also, ex white farmers, who in their hay day were quite wealthy, have now been thrown off the farms at gun point by the army and are now penniless. these people are also having a very hard time as they have no money to leave the country with and no money to buy food and shelter.

oh well enough gloom and doom, if you get connected, you will have the most fun and cheapest trip of your life.

feel free to ask me any questions you like. if i can't answer you, i will email my friends living in zim and they will set us on the right path.

cheers

blastoff

AfAsia
05-22-07, 11:36
Mate,

Welcome back, seems you had a good trip. I`m sure you will post more on what is a lovely country. But first off, as you know i`m an animal of the night. What was the club scene like and were you accepted in a friendly manner? I am presuming you frequented the clubs, surely!

Look forward to your further reports and photos. Hey mate, don`t try to con us into believing you took no photos of the chickies, we will never believe that one. Also noted is your belief, Zimbabwe chicks are better looking than the Kenyan honnies, very strong statement this is mate.

Blastoff
05-22-07, 14:25
mate,

welcome back, seems you had a good trip. i`m sure you will post more on what is a lovely country. but first off, as you know i`m an animal of the night. what was the club scene like and were you accepted in a friendly manner? i am presuming you frequented the clubs, surely!

look forward to your further reports and photos. hey mate, don`t try to con us into believing you took no photos of the chickies, we will never believe that one. also noted is your belief, zimbabwe chicks are better looking than the kenyan honnies, very strong statement this is mate.

hi there and thanks.

they’re about 5 or 6 clubs you can go to in town that are safe enough for a none african. as i said earlier, any taxi driver will know where to take you safely; it's no secret and new ones open and old ones close regularly so taxi drivers are the best source of information on this in this town.

the nightlife is o.k. but nothing compared to bigger cities. the clubs open till late, may be 2am to 4am depending on the clubs but i wouldn't know exactly as i was home and having fun before midnight every night lol.

i really didn't get into chic pics this time, sorry mate, i had my hands full with everything else lol.

zimbabwe chicks are on average taller, slimmer, better in bed and darker skinned that kenyans imho. as you know i have been to both places now and can make a comparison. yes the girls will treat you well but they are not innocent fools in this country. the girls are calm and quiet but you won't cheat them out of one single dollar lol. they will get you turned on in such a way, that you will want to give them more money than you agreed on! different to other places where the girl demands more money at the end of the session. these girls won't ask for more, the will make you so happy you will just give it to them!

have fun

Blastoff
05-22-07, 15:05
Just some pics of the hunt and the fishing I did. Elephants walk through the lodge grounds daily at Karriba as it backs on to a national park. I never knew how quiet an elephant can move. Different to what we are told in the western world. They have padded feet and one walked right up behind me and I didn’t hear a thing (and I wasn’t drinking lol).

Enjoy.

Van Velen
06-10-07, 19:28
Great pics Blastoff. Could you tell us a little about the current situation there? We read a lot of press acounts telling us the economy is in a tailspin. Is this really the case and how is this affecting day-to-day live for ordinary citizens? Is it fair to say that guys like us are needed more than ever to help some poor girl make ends meet? Do Zimbabweans prefer foreign currencies such as the dollar and maybe the Euro? A lot of questions, I know, but it would be greatly appriciated, not just by me I think, if you could answer just a few.

Blastoff
06-11-07, 00:49
Great pics Blastoff. Could you tell us a little about the current situation there? We read a lot of press acounts telling us the economy is in a tailspin. Is this really the case and how is this affecting day-to-day live for ordinary citizens? Is it fair to say that guys like us are needed more than ever to help some poor girl make ends meet? Do Zimbabweans prefer foreign currencies such as the dollar and maybe the Euro? A lot of questions, I know, but it would be greatly appriciated, not just by me I think, if you could answer just a few.

Hi Van Velen,

I am happy to answer all I can for fellow members.

The economy is in shambles, no doubt about it. Inflation is running at 4,000% plus.

How this effects ordinary locals is that if a loaf of bread cost hyper thetically, Zim$50 today, tomorrow, the same loaf will cost zim$250 etc while the minimum salary there is USD$1.20 per month lol. No ordinary local can live and feed his family like this so they are compensating by poaching and trapping the wild life in order to have something to eat even though this is illegal in most cases.

U.S.$ is the most sort after in Zimbabwe. Selling USD$1 on the black market, gave me Zim$40,000. If I took U.S.$1 to the bank, I would have received Zim$250 lol.

You can bring in as much FOREX as you like but you can only take out USD$1,000 when you leave and Zim$100,000 which at the black market rate is about U.S.D$2.50 lol.

Zimbabwe is a desperate country and many of the people, include older white people, are doing it tough and some are actually starving. This was a shock for me to see here and in South Africa, white people begging in the streets along side the blacks.

Yes the girls love foreigners and you will get what ever you want and they all speak English but let me tell you that Zim people in general are great negotiators so stick to your prices and don't let them talk you up.

I hope I have answered your questions. Feel free to ask me what ever you wish.

Regards.

Blastoff.

Van Velen
06-13-07, 16:22
Very generous of you, Blastoff. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found it informative. I'm interested in seeing some pictures of the average Zimbabwe 'girl on the street'. The threads here on ISG about Ghana or Thailand give us such an image, but only for those countries. You desribed them below as darker than Ethiopians, so they would be on par with West-Africans? Any place available on-line to check some of ´out in advance?

I found a blog by a Zim girl. Does she represent a typical case, wouldn´t you say? http://www.skyewritings.biz.ly/photo.html

PS Don't know if this is appropriate, but one thing I've noticed is that a lot of African girls (at least more than in Europe) have this really short haircut normally seen only with boys. Is this common in Zimbabwe and Africa in general? It´s just that I find short hair with girls a major turnoff.

Schuerzenjaeger
06-13-07, 21:44
Very generous of you, Blastoff. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found it informative. I'm interested in seeing some pictures of the average Zimbabwe 'girl on the street'. The threads here on ISG about Ghana or Thailand give us such an image, but only for those countries. You desribed them below as darker than Ethiopians, so they would be on par with West-Africans? Any place available on-line to check some of ´out in advance?

I found a blog by a Zim girl. Does she represent a typical case, wouldn´t you say? http://www.skyewritings.biz.ly/photo.html

PS Don't know if this is appropriate, but one thing I've noticed is that a lot of African girls (at least more than in Europe) have this really short haircut normally seen only with boys. Is this common in Zimbabwe and Africa in general? It´s just that I find short hair with girls a major turnoff.The reason is that they have really short curly hair. It simply does't grow longer if they don't have mixed blood (like for example a lot of girls in Mozambique). All girls with long hair that you see wear extensions.

If you don't like short hair, any girl will be very willing to suprise you with different extension styles every two days. As long as you pay for it, of course.

Blastoff
06-13-07, 23:26
very generous of you, blastoff. i'm sure i wasn't the only one who found it informative. i'm interested in seeing some pictures of the average zimbabwe 'girl on the street'. the threads here on isg about ghana or thailand give us such an image, but only for those countries. you desribed them below as darker than ethiopians, so they would be on par with west-africans? any place available on-line to check some of ´out in advance?

i found a blog by a zim girl. does she represent a typical case, wouldn´t you say? http://www.skyewritings.biz.ly/photo.html

ps don't know if this is appropriate, but one thing i've noticed is that a lot of african girls (at least more than in europe) have this really short haircut normally seen only with boys. is this common in zimbabwe and africa in general? it´s just that i find short hair with girls a major turnoff.

hi again,

the girl in your blog is quite typical of the look of zimbabwe girls. the difference is that she has hair extensions and they cost money but most zim girls don't have the money to do this but the general look is like her in the face and body. as few tourists go to zim these days, you won't find to many photos of zim girls on line other than just doing a general search under google "images" of zim and finding general photos there. the zim girls are not as short and stocky (fat) as west africans (ghana). the are slimmer, taller and have far more athletic bodies. i was surprised how hot many of the bodies were.

regarding the hair, all sub-saharan black africans have fuzz instead of straight hair and it is the bane of their life as the girls spend many hours per month trying new things like hair straightener, braids and hair extensions to make their hair longer and more attractive. in the night clubs in zim, many of the girls will have hair extensions, braids etc so their hair will appear long. the poorer girls will tend to have their hair in "corn rows" (a tight plat) or cut short. occasionally but rarely both, in zim and south africa i have seen girls with a completely shaved head lol.

if you take the time to get to know the city and how things work, it will be an incredible experience for you.

just one hint, don't get in trouble with the law here. you may not make it out alive if you can't bribe your way out quickly. sever beatings are the norm if you get caught breaking the law here by either changing money illegally on the black market or say with an **** girl that you thought was 18 etc. keep your nose clean as they say, don't do anything stupid or get into fights and you should be fine. if you do get in trouble, bribe immediately what ever it takes and get out of the country as fast as you can. your life may depend on it.

for e.g. i was staying in a fishing lodge in lake kariba for a few days on the border of zim and zambia and i was broken into while asleep and a cell phone and some cloths and shoes were taken. no big deal, no one was hurt. i reported it to the police and 2 weeks later i heard the robbers were caught and shot! this is common in these countries so keep out of trouble.

best of luck.

blastoff

Zimzam
06-16-07, 20:29
Bald girls can turn me on ; check Miss Tanzania, who competed for the Miss Universe competition:

http://missuniverse.com/delegates/2007/files/TZ.html

Blastoff
06-17-07, 02:51
Bald girls can turn me on ; check Miss Tanzania, who competed for the Miss Universe competition:

http://missuniverse.com/delegates/2007/files/TZ.html

Very cute!

Proliberalist
06-25-07, 13:57
Blastoff, you wrote....." Zimbabwe chicks are on average taller, slimmer, better in bed and darker skinned that Kenyans IMHO. As you know I have been to both places now and can make a comparison"

Is it realy possible ? LOL . I went to Kenya, because of your positive comments on beauty and sexual skills of the Kenyan girls. Is really Zimbabwe even a better place in that respect.........?

Blastoff
06-26-07, 08:39
Blastoff, you wrote....." Zimbabwe chicks are on average taller, slimmer, better in bed and darker skinned that Kenyans IMHO. As you know I have been to both places now and can make a comparison"

Is it realy possible ? LOL . I went to Kenya, because of your positive comments on beauty and sexual skills of the Kenyan girls. Is really Zimbabwe even a better place in that respect.........?

Hi there,

Zim is nothing like Kenya but if you can make some contacts and get shown around as I have reported earlier, the possiblities are endless.

The girls are totally GFE and will let you do most anything and they are not hurried.

Enjoy.

Member #3400
07-07-07, 18:03
Fishing is nothing to compare with Australia.

Not many photos of girls but its sounds fascinating country.

Swede 1962
08-19-07, 15:19
I just try to attach a picture.

Sinclair
09-10-07, 22:41
if you cats have high speed internet then hit youtube. i got these young zim chicks dancing to calypso. from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm3nn-iq0ua

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkpkl_i9odm

next report will be in july when i hit ivory coast and sierra leone

that's how we do it baby

DriedUp
10-20-07, 19:31
Those pictures, ass1, phatass1 and phatass3, are nice.

I am Latino living in California. I used to live in NYC.

Anyway, I wanted to go to Africa. I want to go to that area where he took those pictures.

I wonder how much the round trip flight was? Any suggestions where to look for cheap flights to Africa?

I assume it will be more expenisve for me, coming from california.

Let me know what my chances would be: I am brown skinned, mexican looking. Average height, slim, clean, and average looks.

I like exactly what you posted: fat ass and big floppy tits with dark skin.

Thanks

Sinclair
03-22-08, 01:49
Hey man,

I haven't been on here in a minute. Hope this response is useful and not too late in coming.

If you are serious about doing Africa-- plan early. Look for flights 5 months in advance. Go directly to the Airlines' site BA.com. Or South African Airways.

Your chances for getting laid is extremely high. You lived in NYC, you know we do.

Peace

DriedUp
04-16-08, 07:47
Where in Africa should I go?

How much should I expect to pay for a plane ticket?

Hotel?

Thanks

Afrolover2000
04-28-08, 09:49
Since there are probably for the time being only memories of the good times in Zimbabwe – with the latest (or last? ) attempt of Mugabe to stay in power and in the process ruining that once great country further into the ground – I would like to revoke some of those.

I stayed in Harare during the good 1990s and enjoyed myself tremendously. Not only was Harare in those days taking off with great restaurants, music clubs and shops, it was also not very expensive and you could always go to the country side which was plastered with comfortable and beautiful lodges in great sceneries. In those days it was not very difficult for a ’mzungu’ to find an African girlfriend, lover or just one-night stand. In clubs, hotel bars and sometimes even while sitting in a café or walking on the street you could meet stunning girls. Of course, the reason why ‘mzungus’ were so popular were not their great looks (which they often didn’t have, anyhow) or their superior quality of lovers but their apparent wealth and the promise they seemed to make for the future of some of these girls. So, one had to be carefully weighing the odds.

Of all the various girls I had, some still stay firmly logged onto my memory. The first girl I like to remember was the insatiable secretary of one of my clients called ‘Sally’. She was in her early 30s not a great looker but oozing sex and adventure from every pore of her body. She was also the first squirter I ever encountered (I was very surprised the first time she actually came in gush of her cum when I licked her! ). We met whenever we had the chance, doing it in her house, hotels and once in her office during lunch break. I had come for a meeting with my client but he was out and instead of going for lunch ‘Sally’ told me she was randy and needed a good fuck. I asked her to suck me off first and get a fuck as reward. I didn’t had to ask her twice and in her office she knelt in front of me, took out my dick and sucked me until I shot my load down her throat. For the actual fucking we went to the bathroom. I fucked her doggie-style when we heard the door bell ring and somebody calling out for her. She just lowered her skirt (the panties were already off) and went to see the visitor. It was somebody to see on of the guys who had been out for lunch. She asked him to wait and then just came back to the bathroom, locked it, turned her back to me, raised her skirt and asked me to finish the job. I did and then had to wait in the bathroom until I got a chance to sneak out of the office unnoticed. As this was all during the middle of the 90s (before the digital age) I don’t have any usable picture of Sally.

Some time later I started an affair with Linda (see pics). She was in her late twenties by then, slim, sexy with a great bum and a very sexy, throaty laugh. She was in a relationship with a Norwegian guy who was too busy to look after her during the week, which suited me fine. I often sneaked out of the office during the day to visit Linda in her flat (the Norwegian had bought if for her) for a round of good fucking. I was surely not the only guy Linda had on the side, but as I was in it just for the sex and thrill I didn’t mind as she was very discreet about it.

Linda wasn’t that much oral but did it from time to time; after a while she also wanted me to ass-fuck her which I did as often as I could. One day we went out to the Sheraton bar and met there with Linda’s best friend, Grace. She was with a German guy living in Harare and he invited us to his house. We sat in his bar and had a good time when Linda whispered in my ear telling me she wanted to be fucked now and that I should follow her to the bathroom. We just smiled at Grace and the other guy and went to the bathroom. Linda moaned when I rubbed her pussy through her jeans and was out of them in no time. She bent over the bathtub while I put a condom on and then fucked her hard. When we had both come I told her to lick my dick clean, which she surprisingly did without further discussion (usually she didn’t like the taste of cum, she told me later, but on this occasion she was so randy it tasted good to her). We went back to the others, who grinned at us knowingly had some more drinks and. After 30 minutes Linda tucked at my sleeve, beckoning me to follow her again. We did the same thing again only this time with Linda riding me while I sat on the toilet seat. Grace told me later (see below) that she and the other guy knew of course what was going on and that it inspired them to some great shagging after we had left.

Linda went to live in the UK when things went bad in Zimbabwe where I visited her for a while. After Linda had gone to UK I stayed on in Harare for a short while before moving to SA and other countries. But before I left Zimbabwe I started an affair with Grace, Linda’s best friend (see pics 6-10). As much as Linda was outgoing Grace was calm and sweet. She loved to ride me long and hard but wasn’t that much into oral either (only on special occasions). We tried ass-fucking a few times but I only managed to penetrate her once fully as she was very tight. Instead we fucked like rabbits whenever we had the opportunity. Once we spend the weekend in Matopos National Park. Grace was already randy when we drove in and couldn’t wait to get fucked when we were in our lodge. The next day we went to visit Rhode’s Grave where Grace posed briefly showing off her tits. We then proceeded to one of the many cave paintings. On the way Grace massaged my dick and when it was hard took it out of my trousers and started blowing me. I had to drive slow (which was no problem inside the park) and concentrate hard not too shoot off in her mouth. When we arrived at the cave some other tourists were there (don’t know if they noticed the bulging in my trousers); we waited until they were gone to proceed with what Grace had started in the car: she knelt in front of me, opened my jeans and took my throbbing dick into her mouth. I still remember that I couldn’t hold for long this time but just before I exploded, I urged Grace to open her blouse and let me come over her tits. She managed just in time to open a few buttons and pushed her bra out of the way before I shot a huge load over her face and tits. She just cleaned off her face but let my cum soak into her tits. Grace was by the so randy that she just turned, lowered her trousers and urged me to fuck her hard. I did that after a few moments of recovery and she screamed so loud that definitely all the game left the area.

As you can see I have fond memories of the good times in Zimbabwe. I only hope that things will normalise and the potential of that wonderful country is not wasted for ever.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lc Bianco
04-28-08, 18:08
Nothing else to say. Another great and fantastic report marvellously illustrated.
Cannot wait to get your ZAMBIAN Old Memories as you suggested earlier on the Zambian thread.

Afrolover2000
04-30-08, 08:32
Nothing else to say. Another great and fantastic report marvellously illustrated.

Cannot wait to get your ZAMBIAN Old Memories as you suggested earlier on the Zambian thread.Thanks, Bianco! The zambian memories will come in a few days. just too busy for the moment!

Robert Lee
07-08-08, 13:34
How is mongering in Zimbabwe with all the super inflation that is going on.Is it safe there now, is it easier to get girl or harder to get girls at a decant price.

Ryjerrob
07-20-08, 08:03
How is mongering in Zimbabwe with all the super inflation that is going on.Is it safe there now, is it easier to get girl or harder to get girls at a decant price.

I was wondering the same thing after see an article today about the inflation rate. I guess there was a travel advisory for Americans planning on trips there. That's enough for me to change my mind.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_3234.html

ryjer

MeatMan
12-12-08, 19:14
1.00 USD = 404,294.50 ZWD
1.00 GBP = 603,705.69 ZWD

XE.com

Musviri
02-07-09, 14:18
my job entails much travel to the land between the zambezi and limpopo river, which we all know as zimbabwe. i was last there a month ago. firstly i would just like to say the images painted by media reports are mostly hogwash. the place is a quite country with highly developed infrastructure compared to many southern african nations that i have visited. the crime rates are relatively low, there is limited chance of one getting hijacked,shot,raped etc etc. having said that over the past five years i have visited the nation i have experienced some amazing sexual delights, from the high to the low end of zimbabwean society. this is generally the sex profile of zimbabwe.

-prostitution is illegal but visible in most cities and growth points
-the legal age of consent is 16
-the largest % of the population is black
-homosexuality is illegal
-lesbianism is legal (never managed to understand that)
-women are more attracted to your pocket than your physical features (maybe cause of the economy)
- since dollarisation took place the prices of *****s are charged in us$ and zar ( so no need to worry about the exchange rates cause no one will open their legs for zimbabwean $)
-generally everyone has an understanding of english, so no communication barrier. the people are very adept at english slang for genitalia ie cock,pussy,**** etc etc

that said in harare i have visited clubs such as tipperary opposite the american embassy, which my friend likes to call a ***** house with a dance floor. with good reason because virtually all the women by that joint are either looking for straight up tricks or transactional sex ie to become your mistress. i have to say i met this one girl there called faith and lets just say that girl literally fucked me instead of the other way around. other clubs like tipperary are bira along the same road. there is also stars at the rainbow towers ( don't like the *****s there because they overcharge ), club monaco in chisipite. if you are really on budget there is this place called club liz in town. that place is more for the **** types because i saw some really young girls there who alleged to be eighteen.

have to run....will continue another time.

AfAsia
02-07-09, 23:02
that said in harare i have visited clubs such as tipperary opposite the american embassy, which my friend likes to call a ***** house with a dance floor. with good reason because virtually all the women by that joint are either looking for straight up tricks or transactional sex ie to become your mistress. i have to say i met this one girl there called faith and lets just say that girl literally fucked me instead of the other way around. other clubs like tipperary are bira along the same road. there is also stars at the rainbow towers ( don't like the *****s there because they overcharge ), club monaco in chisipite. if you are really on budget there is this place called club liz in town. that place is more for the **** types because i saw some really young girls there who alleged to be eighteen.

have to run....will continue another time.

thanks for the input...please give us some indication of going rates?

Musviri
02-08-09, 07:45
Well any john would know that prices for sex vary according to location,first impression (in other words how you are dressed ),race ( if your white they charge more ), services requested ( type of sexual act and whether you intend to use a freaky or you intend to do it bareback ) however this is not advisable with the level of HIV infection in Zimbabwe.

In the Avenues area where Tipperaries and Bira are located the average ranges between US$20 to as high as US$80 depending on whether you request "short time" which is charged on a round to round basis to a full night charge. Quality ranges between from as low as 4/10 to as high as 9/10. Always note that prices are negotiable and often the asking price is usually not what the girl is expecting so always negotiate down. A BJ costs something like US$20, I don't know Zimbabwe is about the only place I know where head can be more expensive than actual intercourse.

My last visit didn't give me time to seek out all the nightspots so I'm not sure what all the going rates are like these days but for Tipperaries and Bira those were the averages that I came across. I'll ask my local buddy to fill me in on the price ranges these days.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Wild Thing 69
02-08-09, 11:44
Hi Musviri,

Thanks for that, have you been to Vic Falls recently? Or anybody else? I will be there for a couple of days and wonder if it might be advisable to bring a girl from Livingstone though I guess there would be many avaible on the Zim side of the falls.

I imagine it would more difficult to find a reasonable, girl friendly hotel for a budget tourist like me.

Cheers,

WT69

Blackpmike
02-09-09, 06:06
Hi Musviri,

Thanks for that, have you been to Vic Falls recently? Or anybody else? I will be there for a couple of days and wonder if it might be advisable to bring a girl from Livingstone though I guess there would be many avaible on the Zim side of the falls.

I imagine it would more difficult to find a reasonable, girl friendly hotel for a budget tourist like me.

Cheers,

WT69WT69,

The Hotels are very girl freindly at the falls, just mention it to the doorman or the guy at the desk or slide them a few real dollars and you are there new best friend.

And as for women - they are very available.

Swede62
03-16-09, 19:08
Can anyone recomend good girlfriendly hotels in Harare. Are there any good budget hotel in Victoria falls? I been looking on the net and only found very expensive hotels. I dont want too spend all my money on the room. Whats best at the falls? Zimbabwe side or Zambian side

Fslag338
06-12-09, 20:39
$20 dollars for short time?! in a country where 90% of the people are jobless and which has a totally ruined economy?! now please....

Hummer Bird
06-19-09, 21:56
I was there when the economy was good, and when vic falls was a BOOMING place wall to wall. Then I paid $5.00 for choice pussy for 1-2hrs.
This place is loaded with sketchy characters, and one should be careful. But do not pay over 10 PERIOD.
Cheers
HB

Well any john would know that prices for sex vary according to location,first impression (in other words how you are dressed ),race ( if your white they charge more ), services requested ( type of sexual act and whether you intend to use a freaky or you intend to do it bareback ) however this is not advisable with the level of HIV infection in Zimbabwe.

In the Avenues area where Tipperaries and Bira are located the average ranges between US$20 to as high as US$80 depending on whether you request "short time" which is charged on a round to round basis to a full night charge. Quality ranges between from as low as 4/10 to as high as 9/10. Always note that prices are negotiable and often the asking price is usually not what the girl is expecting so always negotiate down. A BJ costs something like US$20, I don't know Zimbabwe is about the only place I know where head can be more expensive than actual intercourse.

My last visit didn't give me time to seek out all the nightspots so I'm not sure what all the going rates are like these days but for Tipperaries and Bira those were the averages that I came across. I'll ask my local buddy to fill me in on the price ranges these days.

Chikapa
06-20-09, 13:10
Can anyone recomend good girlfriendly hotels in Harare.
I can reccommend the Cresta Oasis in harare. 3-star Hotel, but service is excellent and the rooms are very clean. It is very girl-friendly and the shag pad of choice for most local and international mongers.

First post on this forum, I am often in Zim on business. There is plenty of availability of girls in both Harare & Bulawayo. AIDS is a high risk factor with professionals. There is so much need to find money at every occasion that the best is to go for non-Pro's. Many girls with regular jobs struggle to make ends meet as is so they are always on the prowl for a "sugar daddy" or even an odd shag for cash. These are the safest compared to pro's and also pretty easy to pick up.

Nite clubs, hotels and pubs are often polluted with over-eager pro's, but the risk of HIV infection which is very high in the country outweighs the benefits.

In my many African travel's I've found Zim girls to be on average very good lovers, they are also quite humble and full of respect for their men.

Chikapa
06-20-09, 13:12
Also forgot to add, at one stage (6-8 months back) you could have 2 girls for US$1. The economy collapsed and there was desperation for business.

Also worth a note is that street prostitution is very rare as Police give them a hard time

Doctor Gg
06-25-09, 22:36
What do you think, guys, will ever Zimbabwe replace for us the lost paradise like Cambodia 10 years back?

Chikapa
07-06-09, 18:44
Hello people, just got back from Harare.

Bronte Hotel seems to have become a good mongering place. A few cuties that where visibly hunting where hanging around the pub on Friday evening and I spotted a looker walking around the entrance gate, tight body, light complexion and looked quite well groomed. Was there with the wife so I had to give mongering a skip for this trip.

Mushamisi
10-09-09, 01:48
I am currently in Johannesburg just came from Washington DC. Interested in knowing if the rates are still about 5 (US) dollars or have they gotten higher as of late. Also any tips such as should I dress down and are the club still go during daylight hours. Both fortunately and unfortunately I will be staying in a house there with some associates any place which provide in-call locations. I will be in a location close to Chisipite. Please post or PM with any tips.

On a different branch. I enjoyed the massage parlor scene in states anything like that here which is not over priced. If any of your happen to be in states PM and I can let you know about some of the activities available in some of the place that side.
But thank you for what you guys have posted been a real help.

Blackpmike
10-14-09, 06:52
I am currently in Johannesburg just came from Washington DC. Interested in knowing if the rates are still about 5 (US) dollars or have they gotten higher as of late. Also any tips such as should I dress down and are the club still go during daylight hours. Both fortunately and unfortunately I will be staying in a house there with some associates any place which provide in-call locations. I will be in a location close to Chisipite. Please post or PM with any tips.

On a different branch. I enjoyed the massage parlor scene in states anything like that here which is not over priced. If any of your happen to be in states PM and I can let you know about some of the activities available in some of the place that side.
But thank you for what you guys have posted been a real help.Hiya, in the area you are going (small town - very 3rd world) to be there wont be very much other than some bar girl type action, but they will be very cheap, they are strugling so you might even find that you can aproach women working behind the counter or serving you in restaurants.

Your best place for mongering will be in the larger town of Harare, there at nearly all the pubs there are pleanty WG's.

Good luck and have fun....remember to post pics.

Norfolklad
10-15-09, 14:54
Mike,

Sorry to disappoint you, but Chisipite is generall considered as being the second most affluent part of Harare. Second only to Borrowdale.

Blackpmike
10-19-09, 16:05
Not too disapoint u but as much as its and upmarket area there is nothing in the vacinity in terms of mongering ....so that was the comment - the nearest Hunting ground is in Harare and not walking distance.

You cannot compare any City (even if its upmarket) to Washington, Im originaly from Bulawayo so I travel often that side even if I live in JHB.

Mushamisi
10-21-09, 22:41
I have been in JHB for 3 weeks now and had some action although YMMV. I have meet one wild child and unfortunately she had a less than wild friend in tow but still a good time. Most WG's here seem to be rather conservative. Are there any wild childs in Zim? Either ways I will definitely post pics hopefully without getting robbed on service or in person.

The phone rates are expensive here and hard to believe most of the time. I will definately take pics if possible but I am not looking to go out at night (don't need to tempt fate) especially as a foreigner. I will check out a few of the hotels and see about a few bars in the area.

Thanx again hopefully all will go well and I can post a few good views.

Mushamisi
11-01-09, 13:33
Just got here the roads and drivers here are pretty bad so not sure if I will do any night hunting. I tried looking for the clubs mentioned that were across from the US embassy but saw a park (or what I though was a park). Anyone who can give a a few hints on what to look for or if your this side even meet me in someplace would be great. I will be heading to victoria soon (will be staying in a hotel) any tips on how to pick up or do you just head to the hotel bar if there is one. I don't feel comfortable yet hitting up every woman I see just to get see whats, what. Again hopefully all will go well I will post updates.

Blackpmike
11-02-09, 13:36
Mushamisi,

Do you mean the Vitoria falls?. There are a couple of Bars there if you are the Zim side, hang around and you will meet pleanty women and unless they are tourists you can rest assured that they work the scene. Otherwise talk to the bellman at the Hotel and ask him for guidence they are all very connected. Have fun, I'm sorry its not that great in Harare, you have to know the lay of the land to get around there, there must be a taxi that the Hotel can recomend who will give you a tour and show you the places to be.

Ps welcome to Africa. Cell rates are ridiculas as is our internet setup. Useless.

Norfolklad
11-05-09, 16:11
... Im originaly from Bulawayo so I travel often that side even if I live in JHB.My musha is Nyazura, but I've not lived at home since 2001. Got a place just behind Sam levy's Village that's being let out for about R500 a month - or something equally stupid. Tenant's discovered the meaning of the term "rent board".

Like you, I go back a lot, though.

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, 2nd St, Enterprise Rd, Sam's Drag and the usual places were crawling with street walkers. So much so that I had to close my windows driving through Avondale after one stuck her head in at a traffic light.

Blackpmike
11-11-09, 13:36
My musha is Nyazura, but I've not lived at home since 2001. Got a place just behind Sam levy's Village that's being let out for about R500 a month - or something equally stupid. Tenant's discovered the meaning of the term "rent board".

Like you, I go back a lot, though.

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, 2nd St, Enterprise Rd, Sam's Drag and the usual places were crawling with street walkers. So much so that I had to close my windows driving through Avondale after one stuck her head in at a traffic light.Hiya, so where you staying now...Im origanally from Queenspark area, but lived all over.

Ive noticed that there is a lot more street workers - but again a lot of them are scammers, and are sharp when they spot a visitor.

Norfolklad
11-11-09, 21:49
Hiya, so where you staying now...Im origanally from Queenspark area, but lived all over.I sort of commute between the UK and Slaapstad. Four weeks yUK, one week Slaapstad, one week Hurryhurry. Repeat.

Mushamisi
11-15-09, 19:02
Completely different vibe their than in H-Town. Things seem a lot more in the open. Could not sample as I was with a much more conservative crowd but will definately go back and probably stay in one of the hotels (staying in a guest house). Though I was able to find Club Monaco (will post an update as soon as I test the waters there).

Norfolklad
11-16-09, 07:30
Ilala Lodge is lovely to stay at but not girl friendly.

Sprayview is a bit of a dump, but the design of the place means they are very girl friendly.

Completely different vibe their than in H-Town. Things seem a lot more in the open. Could not sample as I was with a much more conservative crowd but will definately go back and probably stay in one of the hotels (staying in a guest house). Though I was able to find Club Monaco (will post an update as soon as I test the waters there).

Mushamisi
11-17-09, 08:22
Tried to check out club monako last night went around 9pm with no luck (place was closed, really everything apart from one restaurant was closed). Then decided to browse and saw a lodge in H-town with a trio outside. Made an inquiry and found the were available for both short and long stay (though no car visits). The prices were $15 (though I could have haggled) excluding the room which was $25. I decided it was a no go because so many cars were out yesterday. It was kinda surprising. I still prefer Vic falls because I don't have to compete with so many others and girls seem much more accommodating.

That said I still haven't found tipperary or bira (are they simply afternoon/late evening only places, is that the case for most clubs).

Anyway probably check out the scene more either tonight or tomorrow. Any tips on streets to check out please PM or post.

Norfolklad
11-17-09, 08:35
Bira Bar: I forget.

Tipperary: Cnr Fife Ave & Leopold Takawira St.

Mushamisi
11-20-09, 19:36
Thanks Norfolklad

I found tipperary (though I did not get going down that side until about midnight as a friend came over earlier to talk about relationship trouble). I didn't step in since it was late but it looked fairly busy. That said seemed like more local guys were making there in as well. Any safety tips to avoid c-blockers or unwanted attention?
Also heard rumors that Club Monako has shut down, this true?

Anyway, I am in SA for a bit then Bostwana then back to Zim (hopefully will get a trip to tipperary in once I return will post if all works out).

Zimboman
11-22-09, 10:04
Hi everyone,

I was just going through the net and found this great site. I'm a black zimbabwean man staying in harare avenues area. Some of the rates and areas said where closer to the real thing, but I can tell you, zim is a great country. Also Us$ is hard to get so many women now can do anything for a dollar. If you need any information I can help you, but note that zimbabwe is as safe as any country, as long as you're on the right side of the law.

Good shagging fellas

Mushamisi
11-23-09, 15:09
Hi everyone,

I was just going through the net and found this great site. I'm a black zimbabwean man staying in harare avenues area. Some of the rates and areas said where closer to the real thing, but I can tell you, zim is a great country. Also Us$ is hard to get so many women now can do anything for a dollar. If you need any information I can help you, but note that zimbabwe is as safe as any country, as long as you're on the right side of the law.

Good shagging fellasI am taking you up on your offer of info. Any gems you have found in H-town and do you have their digits?

Any places not mentioned that I could explore other than whats posted here?

Mushamisi
11-25-09, 23:01
Not back in Zim but heard about some browsing by LE in the area.

Mushamisi
12-25-09, 20:56
Been back in Zim for a while and had quite some fun. It seems LE runs interference every now and again but I have been able to find some unmentioned diamond here and there. PM if your interested but I will try to be careful with whom and how info is presented.

Haupt
08-07-10, 00:03
As mentioned before Tipperary and Chez Temba in Net1 building. Best at weekends, during week club at KFC in town (forgot the name).

Good luck!

Alchemist44
08-09-10, 11:39
Just spent the night here in Zim (Harare) action was low for a Sunday night, managed to pick up a couple cuties. Negociations started at 80 US but haggled them down to 50 each for all night.

Could have gotten them lower but didn't feel like haggling anymore or looking for someone else. Both bodies/face were 7/8, performance was low, 3/4, at first. Niether would allow pics. One played shy and the other Teetsy her name tried to play the tough girl part. Eventually the shy one Paula came around and pleased me very much so in the morning.

Did manage to see a lot of good looking ones thru the week but unable to score, as short on time. Some good pickings, as the ecomomy is low. But got to be careful, as the She/Males are now on the prowl in bigger numbers and local papers are now stating that 80% of all working girls are now considered to be HIV pos or full on AIDs. Double the protection guys. LOL.

Trashy Wife
08-14-10, 17:07
Are there any white women in Zimbabwe who are prostitutes?

Blackpmike
08-22-10, 06:42
Trashy wife. When in Rome dude. Black.

Avoid the white women there (prostitutes), the ones I've seen in Bulawayo are so dam trashy your tong will fall off man.

Nanar4697
09-12-10, 17:25
I went to Harare 1 week ago and, as I was there for few days, I take my chance in the local newspaper in the adds section.

When she came to my room, I thought it was not real: a tall girl of about 1. 75 m, slim, very beautifull face and also beautifull tits!

She gave me a very good massage (as you can see in my posts on other countries, I like massage).

After that I ask for extra and get sex for 60 $ (I know it's alittle bit expensive, but it worth it in this case and I was there for 2 days only)

I don't know if I can put her phone number, so for the moment I give her name: Atina. You can go in the adds, massage section, there is only 4 or 5 adds. Try to call and ask for her. And enjoy.

Mushamisi
10-26-10, 22:46
She is an import so more than usual in both price and performance. (1.2)

I would repeat she is BBW but has a solid skill set and wonderful attitude. PM for details.

Mushamisi
11-01-10, 11:42
I went to Harare 1 week ago and, as I was there for few days, I take my chance in the local newspaper in the adds section.

When she came to my room, I thought it was not real: a tall girl of about 1. 75 m, slim, very beautifull face and also beautifull tits!

She gave me a very good massage (as you can see in my posts on other countries, I like massage).

After that I ask for extra and get sex for 60 $ (I know it's alittle bit expensive, but it worth it in this case and I was there for 2 days only)

I don't know if I can put her phone number, so for the moment I give her name: Atina. You can go in the adds, massage section, there is only 4 or 5 adds. Try to call and ask for her. And enjoy.

I admit not considering the tried and test route. I have been catching up a bit on it and it is refreshing to get an out-call option every now and again.

Natasha (found through the other classifieds) Young, great skin, solid body. Massage was OK, may repeat but was not enthusiastic.
.4 for the massage and .3 for extra. Could haggle to a lower price point as they are happy with a little don't need to give a lot.

Michelle (found through newspaper) Little older than Natasha but great tits (large and firm) curves in the right places. Massage was excellent would repeat just for that, but very shy.
.4 for massage
.4 for extras (I will not do that again just the massage had me feeling overly generous)

Lindsay (tried to get an encore from Michelle but she was out)
Very self conscious could have just gotten HJ with just .4 but thought whatever. Massage was good at points but she was very ditsy and distracted, probably would not repeat. That said while she is BBW she is tight and seems to get into it more than the others. That said not sure I can handle the ditsy and distracted part every time maybe more of a back-up. But very curious about getting her freak to come out.
Extras .3

Do not remember name (Newspaper) offered indian head massage, thought will try something different only .1 for a legit place. Meet white chick not sure even qualified as a massage. Obviously they were as uncomfortable as I was (the whole black and white thing) being a Mom and daughter outfit at a house. I am glad it was legit and over fast. Awkward to say the least.

Looking forward to using my expensive education to read/research chances in SA sometime. Though Monique is a solid option in Durban.

MarioMarengo
11-01-10, 14:35
I admit not considering the tried and test route. I have been catching up a bit on it and it is refreshing to get an out-call option every now and again.

Natasha (found through the other classifieds) Young, great skin, solid body. Massage was OK, may repeat but was not enthusiastic.
.4 for the massage and .3 for extra. Could haggle to a lower price point as they are happy with a little don't need to give a lot.

Michelle (found through newspaper) Little older than Natasha but great tits (large and firm) curves in the right places. Massage was excellent would repeat just for that, but very shy.
.4 for massage
.4 for extras (I will not do that again just the massage had me feeling overly generous)

Lindsay (tried to get an encore from Michelle but she was out)
Very self conscious could have just gotten HJ with just .4 but thought whatever. Massage was good at points but she was very ditsy and distracted, probably would not repeat. That said while she is BBW she is tight and seems to get into it more than the others. That said not sure I can handle the ditsy and distracted part every time maybe more of a back-up. But very curious about getting her freak to come out.
Extras .3

Do not remember name (Newspaper) offered indian head massage, thought will try something different only .1 for a legit place. Meet white chick not sure even qualified as a massage. Obviously they were as uncomfortable as I was (the whole black and white thing) being a Mom and daughter outfit at a house. I am glad it was legit and over fast. Awkward to say the least.

Looking forward to using my expensive education to read/research chances in SA sometime. Though Monique is a solid option in Durban.
Please show some pictures even dressed

Mushamisi
11-01-10, 16:08
Please show some pictures even dressed

I didn't think of it though next time I meet Michelle I will try to get a pic. That said not sure if any will agree.
Obviously won't show face.

You can find a pic of Monique in the other classifieds (PM if not clear) under the Dating, Friends section though she took it down a while ago. If you request I am sure she will send you her profile which contains fairly accurate pics.

Mushamisi
11-09-10, 18:25
I went to an all boys school and group hunting is fun a part from the tripping over each other trying to get a **** or ***** about what others are doing to one. That said in US had a lot of fun at a GB just girls doing guys (BBJ the rest such as FS and Greek was covered). The window of opportunity would be tight on this one (pun intended) and I have 2 places as possibilities one in Avondale the other in Highlands. Both are discreet and offer parking while Avondale is within ET range without the ET hassles.
However I know Zim owns tend to be very conservative and macho about P4P.

Yes, no Homo's invited but not because I have a problem but because I would not want to be invited to any of those events. That said anyone who has issues in that not invited either because they tend to be the ones starting fights effectively killing the mood. Bring your own alcohol. This will not be a regular thing if there is little to know interest it won't happen.
I am enjoying my experience as is that said it is always nice to have your thoughts echoed about a good piece or your complains verified.

Check your egos at the gate if you know a girl who is a pure **** and would like to participate even better. She gets a bit of cash and maybe even a few safe regulars.

Again this remains a suggestion unless there is enough interest. Please PM before friday if interested if you bring a girl who will participate you get to participate free. I am not making a habit of this so I am only going to try this one time at the finalized location. I will give details via PM if things look good to go.

Mushamisi
11-18-10, 06:36
Lin a lot of guess work in this one on the massage. I actually had moments were I wondered what she was trying to achieve. She had a tight body though that said not worth the hassle.

Got my encore from Michelle and everything was surprisingly below standard. She whined about her job the entire time.
Both declined a photo fully clothed or not. That said Michelle was interested in increasing legit business at her location (absolutely legit, no extras). PM for details.

Unfortunately this sunk my ship as I thought repeats could be more fun but not at all. I will be in states for a month soon so the valley would have changed when I get back but I still have some reliable staples.

Mushamisi
11-30-10, 20:43
Lin a lot of guess work in this one on the massage. I actually had moments were I wondered what she was trying to achieve. She had a tight body though that said not worth the hassle.

Got my encore from Michelle and everything was surprisingly below standard. She whined about her job the entire time.
Both declined a photo fully clothed or not. That said Michelle was interested in increasing legit business at her location (absolutely legit, no extras). PM for details.

Unfortunately this sunk my ship as I thought repeats could be more fun but not at all. I will be in states for a month soon so the valley would have changed when I get back but I still have some reliable staples.

Another note about Lin is that she is not discrete about your info. She took a call during the appointment and said out loud each number of the guys phone (a 077....number). This is not a threat or call out just if she can not read the screen (because you didn't turn off your privacy settings) then best bet is to call at another time.

Dan007
01-13-11, 08:39
Fellow Mongers,

I will be travelling to Zimbabwe Vic Fall very soon and will be spending about a week there. Likely to stay at the Kingdom Hotel.

This is my first trip to Zim and hence need your advise on availability of quality pussies, rates, whether hotels are GF friendly and any good contacts. I normally prefer to stay in my room and call for the service over the phone, but if some actual hunting is required not a prob.

Look forward to lots of comments and tips.

Cheers.

Dan

Murume
01-28-11, 20:17
Anyone got ladies I can contact need new ones.

Murume
01-28-11, 20:25
another note about lin is that she is not discrete about your info. She took a call during the appointment and said out loud each number of the guys phone (a 077....number). This is not a threat or call out just if she can not read the screen (because you didn't turn off your privacy settings) then best bet is to call at another time.PM details need some new action.

PetePunter
02-25-11, 18:38
I've been in Harare for a couple of months and my adventures thus far have been nothing to write home about but this afternoon a colleague at the company I am consulting for mentioned he knew a place for a lunch-time massage. He took me to the Jacaranda lodge (where incidently I have been before. There a met an eager young thing called Kimberley. This girl had a phenomenal rear, not sure if the pictures do it justice, but what impressed me was her all round enthusiasm, she certainly did her best to give me my moneys worth ($20). Its a pity I am off to Nairobi on Sunday, I would certainly have loved to give it another go! Will post on my Nairobi adventures.

Pete

AfricaExPat
02-27-11, 12:31
As mentioned before Tipperary and Chez Temba in Net1 building. Best at weekends, during week club at KFC in town (forgot the name).

Good luck!Thanks man-I went to Tipperary. That place smells like pussy, but there are some real sweet looking girls there. Definitely the place to go!

Mushamisi
04-23-11, 00:29
One of the I meet earlier girls is try to go solo (somewhat with a few friends). Anyone willing to exchange digits please pm. Outcall options available. She has a great attitude a bit reserved eg everything will be done covered though I am trying to negociate BBJ as a standard service.

Murume
05-10-11, 18:31
One of the I meet earlier girls is try to go solo (somewhat with a few friends). Anyone willing to exchange digits please pm. Outcall options available. She has a great attitude a bit reserved eg everything will be done covered though I am trying to negociate BBJ as a standard service.Please providedigits in my in box.

Murume
05-11-11, 19:10
I've been in Harare for a couple of months and my adventures thus far have been nothing to write home about but this afternoon a colleague at the company I am consulting for mentioned he knew a place for a lunch-time massage. He took me to the Jacaranda lodge (where incidently I have been before. There a met an eager young thing called Kimberley. This girl had a phenomenal rear, not sure if the pictures do it justice, but what impressed me was her all round enthusiasm, she certainly did her best to give me my moneys worth ($20). Its a pity I am off to Nairobi on Sunday, I would certainly have loved to give it another go! Will post on my Nairobi adventures.

PeteAt that place there is a lady by the name chelsea she is light and slim very heavy on the eyes because you can't take off her. She ooozes sex appeal, she confident and will fuck the day lights out of you. She's nice and easy to get along and the other ting she is a chinamwari graduate judge by the bracelet and her waist. I am going back for more soon she is worth it

Murume
05-11-11, 19:23

PeteMine was more of an evening expericence at the same Lodge. The is this lady by the name Chelsea and how much I hate the team but her she is heavy on the eyes because you wouldn't want to blink when you look at her. Talk slimish, light in complexion and a nice smallish ass and firm breast. I am already horny just thinking about her. She oooozes sex appeal, confident and knows exactly what she is doing. She will get involved 100%, fucked the day lights out of me and I believe she is chinamwari graduate were they taught how to terat a man judging by the beads belt in her waist. I can't wait to do her again

Mushamisi
05-17-11, 12:56
Please providedigits in my in box.Been trying a few times but don't see any messaging options for you?

Mushamisi
05-20-11, 02:05
So who has been going around price boosting with these girls. A SW quick visit for fifty dollars (US). Fortunately a few bars here and there have not been effected but the insanity is creeping in rapidly. It only takes one knight in shining armor to pay x when the going rate is why and believe me it takes a while for the prices to down. Yes a lay is on average better here than in the country where they actually print the money but highest rate there is 60 but you get greek and BBBJ along with overnight.

That said it could have been some newbies (a lot of them) trying to get more than the effort they will put in the figure they are asking for so tomorrow will hopefully provide a clearer picture.

Mongerbob
06-10-11, 16:56
Hi guys.

I am in Zim for a week. I would like to get a girl at my hotel. First of all does anyone know if holiday Inn has any issues if you bring girls or would they charge for the etxra guest.

Secondly where could I find contacts for nice girls.

Thanks

Mushamisi
06-12-11, 21:40
Hi guys.

I am in Zim for a week. I would like to get a girl at my hotel. First of all does anyone know if holiday Inn has any issues if you bring girls or would they charge for the etxra guest.

Secondly where could I find contacts for nice girls.

ThanksNo they will not have issues. If you read some of the older posts you will find out a few streets were you can find reliable finds of course tipperary is an option that said if you are looking for SW's then parking going on foot to pick a girl is a good way to keep the pricing down. Of course the Bars are the best places to go but beware the bar fly (out for a drink at cost to you but not willing to earn it). I have an indie option but she has turned into a lazy gold digger so I can't refer anymore. Also I sent you a PM.

Goldenhacker
06-21-11, 06:52
Hello, All, I am going to be in Zimbabwe for three weeks, mostly Harare but with the occasional trips to Bulawayo and Vic Falls, I would be grateful for any numbers, contacts and suggestions on where to meet the ladies.

Mushamisi
06-29-11, 05:33
Hello, All, I am going to be in Zimbabwe for three weeks, mostly Harare but with the occasional trips to Bulawayo and Vic Falls, I would be grateful for any numbers, contacts and suggestions on where to meet the ladies.Last time I am doing this for anyone with no contributing posts e. G you have at least help someone else out or give info about an actual experience. So any leechers out there don't PM me cause it is the simple rule of give and take. RTFF I am not giving any shortcuts to anyone anymore.

Jiggydus
06-29-11, 18:10
Last time I am doing this for anyone with no contributing posts e. G you have at least help someone else out or give info about an actual experience. So any leechers out there don't PM me cause it is the simple rule of give and take. RTFF I am not giving any shortcuts to anyone anymore.I agree with you. Besides, the adventure is part of the excitement. Not just the act of scoring with an attractive African lady. I actually like just perusing this site for best practices, expectations, p4p general guidelines (so as to not distort the market for those coming after me) , and info on acceptable lodging. The rest I like to explore and find out for myself. People are different and just because a particular lady clicked with say Monger X does not mean the same experience will be had by Monger Y due to a number of factors. I speak from experience on that so I prefer going in knowing what to expect but seeking my own experiences. Not those of a particular person that went before me. Now if I should happen to be out and about and run into a lady I recognize from the site (from a member posting) and know that she could be good to go, I would see what I could do with her. But my experience of introductions to ladies has not been to my liking. My best experiences have been from finding the girl myself, developing the "relationship", and having the time of my life.

Mushamisi
07-01-11, 06:49
Tapped a reliable resource and broke away from tradition (my usual girl is not there anymore). Meet L who was a slender mixed chick. Things went well and I am looking into future visits from her. That said before then meet D (young possibly smoker nice dark skin and african ass) who for all intensive proposes sucked (but not in a good way) Massage was bad in fact made things worst. Power went out midway through and she tried to use as an excuse to cut things short.

Even with the hit after not sure if I will stick with the resource or not. That said its a good thing business is hurting cause you have more control.

Goldenhacker
07-05-11, 14:33
Last time I am doing this for anyone with no contributing posts e. G you have at least help someone else out or give info about an actual experience. So any leechers out there don't PM me cause it is the simple rule of give and take. RTFF I am not giving any shortcuts to anyone anymore.I assure you I will post once I have any success. I have not yet gone to Zimbabwe but will be there in two weeks.

Goldenhacker
07-06-11, 15:56
Thanks to all who recommended the site. I have a few meets lined up for when I travel. I think the major warning is to avoid the barfly types.

I will let you know how it goes.

Mushamisi
07-18-11, 09:15
I agree with you. Besides, the adventure is part of the excitement. Not just the act of scoring with an attractive African lady. I actually like just perusing this site for best practices, expectations, p4p general guidelines (so as to not distort the market for those coming after me) , and info on acceptable lodging. The rest I like to explore and find out for myself. People are different and just because a particular lady clicked with say Monger X does not mean the same experience will be had by Monger Y due to a number of factors. I speak from experience on that so I prefer going in knowing what to expect but seeking my own experiences. Not those of a particular person that went before me. Now if I should happen to be out and about and run into a lady I recognize from the site (from a member posting) and know that she could be good to go, I would see what I could do with her. But my experience of introductions to ladies has not been to my liking. My best experiences have been from finding the girl myself, developing the "relationship", and having the time of my life.I definitely relate to what you are saying. It is fun turning a p4p into a freebie overtime or quickly because of chemistry. I have had some bad intro's as well but some good ones. That said I would not have had a clue were to start if no one had ever introduced me to mongering and being able to get good tips on forums such as this hence I like to share (not to boast but to make sure people know the scene is alive and well in Zim). That said I suspect a few shining knights lurking on this forum to trying and do damage where ever they can (the other classifieds is an example for anyone who caught it while it was working) and it is the risk of sharing info no matter how subtle you are not everyone is interested in helping only hoarding or harming a good thing. I tried to make sure to post actives first. Then ask a few questions.

The misconception by those not into mongering (and even those who are into hobbying) is that you don't need game. I can pull civilians if I want but it is the extra challenge of flipping a p4p that I enjoy.

Mushamisi
07-18-11, 09:34
I have read posts from other member about what they believe white african women are like but I honest would like to give it a try. That said my white African bro's are deadly quite about any attract they have to a black chick unless it is a celebrity but even then they turn it down. Seriously african chicks of all colours have a little more than anyone else in the world (of course bias). I won't lie had a few opportunities when I was younger (highschool) to pull a white african but my own fear and prejudice nixed the deal hence I campaign whenever possible to my friends and their sons to not turn down variety. So, I now know where to find the black options where can a black man find the white (or indian) options? Anyone know or is this similar to a black asking to join the KKK?

Mushamisi
07-19-11, 14:59
I have read posts from other member about what they believe white african women are like but I honest would like to give it a try. That said my white African bro's are deadly quite about any attract they have to a black chick unless it is a celebrity but even then they turn it down. Seriously african chicks of all colours have a little more than anyone else in the world (of course bias). I won't lie had a few opportunities when I was younger (highschool) to pull a white african but my own fear and prejudice nixed the deal hence I campaign whenever possible to my friends and their sons to not turn down variety. So, I now know where to find the black options where can a black man find the white (or indian) options? Anyone know or is this similar to a black asking to join the KKK?Hey so no one get the wrong idea. I am not saying white african's (male) don't pull black girls only it is on the downlow. If I meet then in a monger setting they are willing to talk honest about it but in everyday kosher settings no go at all at least not in front of blacks. That said that seems to be the case everywhere in world.

Mushamisi
07-23-11, 06:02
Checked it out more out of curiousity than anything else. Warning: bring exact change cause they will try every trick in the book to scam you and that is just the club. I get to the entrance with my boy and door man is claiming he does not have change so I should go in the get it on the way back. A minute later he pulls out my change when I start taking back my cash. Same thing with drinks buy a beer and mofo gives me a credit note (which he clarifies before leaving that I have to spend tonight). I insist on my change. The goal at each step is to get you drunk and take your money for free were ever possible a bit at the entrance, a bit extra for your drinks. Entry is $5 and place is generally has a bad girl to male ration with chic trying to charge 80+. A white monger came in don't know if he was new to the hobby but he had a deer in the headlights look as the 2 girls he came in with lead him to a table. He did not look in control of the situation what so ever just how they wanted him unfortunately I was done after a quick browse so I was on my way out. I had always been weary of Chez cause I heard it was Nigerian run. I just confirmed it for sure.

One good thing is that the decor is the best I have found among bars you find SW's in and very clean with good music. That said don't get pulled by the outshell it is rotten to the core. They will lie and lie and lie to try to keep you there.

Never again, if anything a ok substitue would be Londoners but even then over priced. Keep the prices down for a good time overall.

Goldenhacker
08-18-11, 04:22
Checked it out more out of curiousity than anything else. Warning: bring exact change cause they will try every trick in the book to scam you and that is just the club. I get to the entrance with my boy and door man is claiming he does not have change so I should go in the get it on the way back. A minute later he pulls out my change when I start taking back my cash. Same thing with drinks buy a beer and mofo gives me a credit note (which he clarifies before leaving that I have to spend tonight). I insist on my change. The goal at each step is to get you drunk and take your money for free were ever possible a bit at the entrance, a bit extra for your drinks. Entry is $5 and place is generally has a bad girl to male ration with chic trying to charge 80+. A white monger came in don't know if he was new to the hobby but he had a deer in the headlights look as the 2 girls he came in with lead him to a table. He did not look in control of the situation what so ever just how they wanted him unfortunately I was done after a quick browse so I was on my way out. I had always been weary of Chez cause I heard it was Nigerian run. I just confirmed it for sure.

One good thing is that the decor is the best I have found among bars you find SW's in and very clean with good music. That said don't get pulled by the outshell it is rotten to the core. They will lie and lie and lie to try to keep you there.

Never again, if anything a ok substitue would be Londoners but even then over priced. Keep the prices down for a good time overall.I agree with Mushamisi, Londoners is slightly better than Chez.

Goldenhacker
08-18-11, 04:25
Although Meikles is not girl friendly I. E. They are not allowed into rooms after 6, this rule can be wavered by slipping a couple of bucks to the appropriate people. The bar is a great place to pick up lonely business travellers or more hard-core types in addition local girls who are looking for a good time.

The one thing to be cautious of is people trying to put their drinks on your tab but otherwise I have hooked up with people quite easily at this bar.

Mushamisi
08-22-11, 14:40
Although Meikles is not girl friendly I. E. They are not allowed into rooms after 6, this rule can be wavered by slipping a couple of bucks to the appropriate people. The bar is a great place to pick up lonely business travellers or more hard-core types in addition local girls who are looking for a good time.

The one thing to be cautious of is people trying to put their drinks on your tab but otherwise I have hooked up with people quite easily at this bar.Saw this post in the Nigeria forum a lot of advice relevant to Zim in here:

Seeking girls.

Girls are everywhere in Nigeria. All sorts are available, cheap, expensive, ugly, pretty, slutty, sweet, hardcore or GFE. All you need is to approach with the right move or game. Just like everywhere in the world some will try to pose, some will be nice, some flirty, some tough as nails.

When you approach girls, approach with a smile and a line. Some times any line would do. Like brownstallion's below. If they girl doesn't respond move to the next one. There are too many fishes in the ocean. Some girls you meet them and fcuk immediately and some might play hard to get. Guys don't waste time on any girls, if from the first date she starts asking you for money for credit or recharge card, cut the trick off.

Shopping malls are some of the best places in lagos to get free sometimes non-pros. Some pro's go there to bag high end game. Approach them and get their numbers to hook up later. Never press or push too hard the first time. Nigerian girls think you desperate if you push too hard and also it's good to play cool with them like you don't really bother.

Palms shopping mall, silverbird mall, city mall are good spots especially near the cinema areas. Clubs are also good spots. Loads of girls go to clubs just to hook up. You will get tonnes of numbers from girls in clubs. Conversations are usually Hi, what's you name, what's your number. Best to hook up with them the day after not the same night. In the clubs they will ask for stupid money.

Clubs like Dueces, Rehab, Chrome, Auto lounge, aura&Movida all along all around Eko hotel area in Victoria Island except for Auto lounge which is off Adeola Odeku street V / I. These clubs are filled with university girls and pros.

Beaches are also a mine field of chicks. They come from all over Lagos to the beach. Good place to find them nice and cheap. Oniru private beach, near Mobil HQ. Lekki beach, Eleko beach and Elegushi beach.

Working class girls too are available. Female Bankers are always looking clients to open account, so if you are willing to make a deposit. Some of them you need a little investment. Dinner, lunch to feel them out. But same rule applies, cut them loose once you not feeling they would give you what you want.

Freebies are also available to be had. Don't always proposition girls you meet. Give them a line about having a looking for a nice and permanent friend in Lagos, some are looking for relationships, some for sugar daddies and some just looking for fun with guys of different nationalities. You can work that to your advantage.

Please stay away from the scam website's like valentine creamy escort or types like that. They are bait and switch scams and they girls are pros and sometimes are crooks. Also never let your guard down when these girls are with you. Keep your cash and valuables safe. Never be too trusting.

Please guys don't pay stupid money like $100, $200 and even $300. Heard some girls ask for this crazy prices. Max you should go is 10k with maybe taxi money if the girl gives good service. This girls spread information around faster than the GSM service. You can throw in drinks or food to soften them up.

You don't need to stick with one girl, most if not all girls will hook you up with their friends. Don't be shy to ask. Please and please always negotiate whatever price you are told. If you are not comfortable, cause some of them might turn out nasty. Don't hesitate to call hotel security.

Lagos and Nigeria is a fun place filled with loads of fun places and scores of girls to score. Got tonnes of contacts. PM for details.

Cheers.

I am considering Nigeria (or Kenya) to find more Hardcore girls and hardcore fun. That said the info about non-pro's is true. In zim you don't always have to talk money as every girls wants to be rescued. That said I don't want owns getting the wrong idea when it comes to my activities success ratio. I have post mostly success stories but I do bomb as well. Recently was targeting a bargirl "A". She invited me to her place in Chitungwiza make the drive as a show of good faith. Nothing happened but thought vibe was good brough her to my place. Nothing happened.

This is were having good running mates can help because I found out she was talking like things were happening. Brought her to my place one more time and nothing happened but she wanted me to drop her off back and Chitungwiza. My thoughts had something happened of course take her back because you should treat them with respect also she was working at a friend of mine bar so you go the extra mile / kilometre. I drop her off in town to catch a taxi (so she claimed). Just like the above stated there are many fish in the sea. Please, please don't over pay because this may be the first and last time you are in Zim. The effect is something that won't wear off for months if it wears off at all. The same girls you find in hotel bars are the same cheap girls you find in so dirty you don't want to sit down pubs around h-town. They go their looking the same as the would those places because they know you don't know how to get it cheaper. Don't forget to haggle.

Mushamisi
09-06-11, 15:00
Places like Meikles, Rainbow towers and bars are not GF only to encourage the same girls you could pick-up off the street to dress up a little. Any married mongers not taking off the ring please note you may be missing many opportunities. If the hotel has in door services such as spa, massage etc try it and strike up a conversation might gain a freebie if you emphasis it is not a for profit relationship you are looking for. That said no matter what you pay YMMV. Be objective at all times. I have never said these girls are not smart don't let them tell you what the experience was like you know when she says,"that was good, right". She is subtly brainwashing you cause she would have repeated the message in different variations over and over before, during and after. Take charge and you will make sure she earns her money. Over paying does not put her through college remember she will spend that money or her boyfriend / husband will spend it for her on his bar tab.

Only mentioning cause a fellow monger recently got scammed because I assumed he knew the tricks.

Mushamisi
09-06-11, 15:11
Some swear by it myself no. I have yet to have success with it. It is built too much like the Russian dating sites a charge for almost everything. Always read endorsement mentioning success but no reviews on the african forums in relation to those success claims. The few that do praise to highly which is always a red card.

Boredhubb67
11-06-11, 07:33
Anyone visiting or in Harare who would like to get together with a really down to earth girl who will give you the best sex and a real GFE pm me and I will give you her contact details she is just looking for NSA fun and a little cash to supplement her income discression is assured and she is zero greiff just plain good fun and anything goes OWO CIM full monty once you get to know her likes to meet in more upmarket bistro type hotels. I am not pimping her she is a freind in need!

PetePunter
11-07-11, 10:38
Hey Boredhubb67,

I would be interested to get the contact details, as well as a description of the girl?

Anyone visiting or in Harare who would like to get together with a really down to earth girl who will give you the best sex and a real GFE pm me and I will give you her contact details she is just looking for NSA fun and a little cash to supplement her income discression is assured and she is zero greiff just plain good fun and anything goes OWO CIM full monty once you get to know her likes to meet in more upmarket bistro type hotels. I am not pimping her she is a freind in need!

Boredhubb67
11-07-11, 18:24
Hey Boredhubb67, give us a line at the same name using the [Email address deleted by Admin].

I would be interested to get the contact details, as well as a description of the girl?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PetePunter
11-09-11, 13:08
Can't seem to PM you, getting this error message. "The following errors occurred with your submission.

Boredhubb67 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Boredhubb67 from the recipient list and send the message again.
Hey Boredhubb67, give us a line at the same name using the [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mongerbob
11-09-11, 14:24
Anyone visiting or in Harare who would like to get together with a really down to earth girl who will give you the best sex and a real GFE pm me and I will give you her contact details she is just looking for NSA fun and a little cash to supplement her income discression is assured and she is zero greiff just plain good fun and anything goes OWO CIM full monty once you get to know her likes to meet in more upmarket bistro type hotels. I am not pimping her she is a freind in need!Hi.

Tried to pm you but it doesn't go?

PetePunter
11-10-11, 07:15
Maybe try reaching me here? [Deleted by Admin]

Hi.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Svira
01-22-12, 13:02
Saw this post in the Nigeria forum a lot of advice relevant to Zim in here:

Seeking girls.

Girls are everywhere in Nigeria. All sorts are available, cheap, expensive, ugly, pretty, slutty, sweet, hardcore or GFE. All you need is to approach with the right move or game. Just like everywhere in the world some will try to pose, some will be nice...Mushamisi, things have changed in Zim so I hear, have'nt bn home in 5 years but mate targeting a bargirl from Chi town? You must have been very desparate, what happened to all the good spots like Bira, Tipperary, Sports diner in the avenues? You can get good qaulity pussy there!

Svira
01-22-12, 13:10
I have read posts from other member about what they believe white african women are like but I honest would like to give it a try. That said my white African bro's are deadly quite about any attract they have to a black chick unless it is a celebrity but even then they turn it down. Seriously african chicks of all colours have a little more than anyone else in the world (of course bias). I won't lie had a few opportunities when I was younger (highschool) to pull a white african but my own fear and prejudice nixed the deal hence I campaign whenever possible to my friends and their sons to not turn down variety. So, I now know where to find the black options where can a black man find the white (or indian) options? Anyone know or is this similar to a black asking to join the KKK?I always used to get laid by white chicks when I was back home, unless things have marginally changed, you can always hang out at sam levys, thr are a lot of rev clubs and white folks like to hang there. There was one bird, white, who loved mbanje and I used to get some from mbare for her and then we would shag like bunny rabbits! Ah, good old days, anywy, might be coming home this nov, it would be good for us to hook up and cruise around a bit!

Mushamisi
02-24-12, 12:10
Mushamisi, things have changed in Zim so I hear, have'nt bn home in 5 years but mate targeting a bargirl from Chi town? You must have been very desparate, what happened to all the good spots like Bira, Tipperary, Sports diner in the avenues? You can get good quality pussy there!I have browsed all those and meet success. That said they try to upsell a lot and even worst try to mark their grounds if they think they can milk you down the line. I am not sure if you have also been to Londoners as well it is a good spot. Soz for the slow reply been away for a bit until recently.

That said quality is a relative term African girls tend to be more active but not really outstanding when it comes to skillz like BJ or even HJ some are open to greek but rarely can you get them into it that much. The Chi town jide was a freebie option but turned out to be a no go pick pocket.

Mushamisi
02-24-12, 12:19
I always used to get laid by white chicks when I was back home, unless things have marginally changed, you can always hang out at sam levys, thr are a lot of rev clubs and white folks like to hang there. There was one bird, white, who loved mbanje and I used to get some from mbare for her and then we would shag like bunny rabbits! Ah, good old days, anywy, might be coming home this nov, it would be good for us to hook up and cruise around a bit!It would be good to cruise with someone from ISG. That said I tried the sam levys a bit when I first kinda came back 2 years ago. I felt a bit old (and fat). The white folks which hang at rev clubs tend to be too young for me at least. I been there and now that I know what I am doing for the most part have found that it is not much fun to be working with someone with a lot of enthusiasm but not much skill. They may enjoy but you will often be left to finish the job yourself.

Jacky1973
03-11-12, 10:31
Monger please pm her number.

Going to Harare in a few months.

Hi.

Jacky1973
03-19-12, 01:42
Where can we find white chicks in Harare?

Svira
03-31-12, 19:25
It would be good to cruise with someone from ISG. That said I tried the sam levys a bit when I first kinda came back 2 years ago. I felt a bit old (and fat). The white folks which hang at rev clubs tend to be too young for me at least. I been there and now that I know what I am doing for the most part have found that it is not much fun to be working with someone with a lot of enthusiasm but not much skill. They may enjoy but you will often be left to finish the job yourself.Hahaha, wandisekesa, fat and old? It does'nt matter as long as you can hold a decent conversation, you'll be fine, some of them will be drunk and all they want is to get high and have fun, anywy good hunting, will be coming down in dec, if we still intouch we can hook up and hunt together.

Norfolklad
03-31-12, 23:05
Where can we find white chicks in Harare?In the departures lounge at the airport waiting to board the next flight out.

Mushamisi
07-23-12, 06:03
Hahaha, wandisekesa, fat and old? It does'nt matter as long as you can hold a decent conversation, you'll be fine, some of them will be drunk and all they want is to get high and have fun, anywy good hunting, will be coming down in dec, if we still intouch we can hook up and hunt together.Svira hope all is well sent you a PM. Currently converted 2 working to freebies. No white chicks yet.

Svira
08-02-12, 11:44
Svira hope all is well sent you a PM. Currently converted 2 working to freebies. No white chicks yet.Iri bhoo Mushamisi, will be coming in Nov, then we'll make a plan.

Mushamisi
08-22-12, 21:04
Iri bhoo Mushamisi, will be coming in Nov, then we'll make a plan.Found a very reliable resource of freebies / civilians. When you get here fun will be had by all.

Svira
10-13-12, 15:53
Found a very reliable resource of freebies / civilians. When you get here fun will be had by all.Its all good, will holla whn I cum down, ndichakupa mwadhi yangu and thn we can link up.

Daves
11-08-12, 16:41
Hey Boredhubb67,

I would be interested to get the contact details, as well as a description of the girl?Ves.

Kindly pm me.

Thanks,

D

Mushamisi
11-17-12, 06:59
Its all good, will holla whn I cum down, ndichakupa mwadhi yangu and thn we can link up.Put together a few stripper parties but have found those to be hit or miss. Unfortunately with those things owns need to show up and the ones were they missed owns didn't show so no go.

Any let me know whats up.

Mushamisi
11-17-12, 07:04
As posted earlier did a few stripper parties. If you have a good crew you can split the cost and have a good time. I know a few groups that are game and the girls look good. I will share with serious members.

That said always work a way around the manager cause he bumps up the cost too much. They are easy to find. Anyway.

This my contribution after a long absence. Hopefully will be able to post soon. On another note doing a party tonight girls offer extras. Unfortunately everything is covered eg CBJ, etc.

-Musha

Norfolklad
11-17-12, 12:23
Many years ago (1994-6) there was a lady called Gloria Paulik who used to bring girls up from SA, both for her little working house opposite the showgrounds and for strip shows.

The shows used to happen at Feathers in Mabelreign. Al went well for quite some time and it eventually it wasn't even hush hush anymore until one Friday afternoon when somebody on the corner of Seventh Street and J Chinamano Ave didn't get his "commission" and suddenly the ZRP burst into the show. At the time half of the good and the great of Harare were on their backs with $20 notes in their mouths (yes, mashamwari, there was a time when a $20 note meant something) getting them hoovered up one by one by the stripper as she sat on their faces.

Needless to say the cells at Mabelreign were way over capacity by Sunday night.

As posted earlier did a few stripper parties.

Mushamisi
11-20-12, 06:21
Many years ago (1994-6) there was a lady called Gloria Paulik who used to bring girls up from SA, both for her little working house opposite the showgrounds and for strip shows.

The shows used to happen at Feathers in Mabelreign. Al went well for quite some time and it eventually it wasn't even hush hush anymore until one Friday afternoon when somebody on the corner of Seventh Street and J Chinamano Ave didn't get his "commission" and suddenly the ZRP burst into the show. At the time half of the good and the great of Harare were on their backs with $20 notes in their mouths (yes, mashamwari, there was a time when a $20 note meant something) getting them hoovered up one by one by the stripper as she sat on their faces.

Needless to say the cells at Mabelreign were way over capacity by Sunday night.I don't bring anyone up from anywhere. This will never be a regular thing nor too open to just anyone. That said I get what your saying. Though were you in attendance or a "when you get" prophet.
Another note no money is exchanged at the event ever. Even for lap dances.

Norfolklad
11-20-12, 08:06
I wasn't in attendance on that occasion, but had visited the site a while earlier and had also arranged for one of her girls to attend a friends bachelor party. Those Mabunu chicks were very, very good at their job.

GosiwonBusan
12-31-12, 06:32
I will be in vic falls soon. Any advice?

Mushamisi
12-31-12, 23:34
I will be in vic falls soon. Any advice?Just watch out for some opportunists as it is the new year. If you have any experience in H-Town bars or know some of the spots in H-Town Vic Falls is pretty straight forward.

Norfolklad
01-01-13, 13:44
I always found that Vic Falls was crawling with horny tourists.

Never had to resort to professional service providers there, but I have had them knock on my door the one and only night I stayed in Sprayview. Have also seen them propping up the bars at Illala and The Kingdom.

GosiwonBusan
01-08-13, 23:42
This will be my first trip to Zimbabwe. Tourist hotels makes sense. What is the going rate? Any recommendations?

JayaPapaya
02-14-13, 13:25
This will be my first trip to Zimbabwe. Tourist hotels makes sense. What is the going rate? Any recommendations?There are a few locations you may wish to try in Harare: Rainbow Towers Hotel (Sheraton) has a disco, which on some nights has a lot of girls. At Meikles Hotel check out their bar, the Explorer's Club. Another good place is the Crowne Plaza. There is also one or the other disco which had girls. You'll find two types of girls: working girls and bimbos / gold diggers. Stick to the bimbos. They are dumb, good fucks, and usually healthier than working girls.

I usually stay at the Meikles Hotel. If during the day you sit in their lobby (and have a tea or something) , just wait. You'll notice after some time people (man and women) come up to you and start talking you up. These are secret service agents. Obviously you'll tell the men politely to get lost. The girls though, if they are your taste, invite them for a tea. Then after you know her a bit, suggest to take her to your room. They usually follow. A few ground rules: have all valuables locked away in the hotel safe. She will ask you what you are doing, where you're going, etc. I usually tell them I am having a BBQ with Donald Duck or something silly like that, and obviously only after you've had sex. And of course: always wear a condom!

AfroLover62
02-18-13, 18:00
There are a few locations you may wish to try in Harare: Rainbow Towers Hotel (Sheraton) has a disco, which on some nights has a lot of girls. At Meikles Hotel check out their bar, the Explorer's Club. Another good place is the Crowne Plaza. There is also one or the other disco which had girls. You'll find two types of girls: working girls and bimbos / gold diggers. Stick to the bimbos. They are dumb, good fucks, and usually healthier than working girls.

I usually stay at the Meikles Hotel. If during the day you sit in their lobby (and have a tea or something) , just wait. You'll notice after some time people (man and women) come up to you and start talking you up. These are secret service agents. Obviously you'll tell the men politely to get lost. The girls though, if they are your taste, invite them for a tea. Then after you know her a bit, suggest to take her to your room. They usually follow. A few ground rules: have all valuables locked away in the hotel safe. She will ask you what you are doing, where you're going, etc. I usually tell them I am having a BBQ with Donald Duck or something silly like that, and obviously only after you've had sex. And of course: always wear a condom!Isn't Meikles hotel a bit expensive.

GosiwonBusan
02-23-13, 11:43
Go to shoestrings and meet a local girl. You may have to buy dinner and a few drinks.

Shoestrings is the only bar with something going on. I stayed at vic falls safari lodge. No problems with bringing a girl back.

Mushamisi
04-08-13, 00:41
Go to shoestrings and meet a local girl. You may have to buy dinner and a few drinks.

Shoestrings is the only bar with something going on. I stayed at vic falls safari lodge. No problems with bringing a girl back.At the end of the day treating a working girl (any woman for that fact) nice always gets you more than being mean. That said don't be a sucker. They will bleed you dry if you don't know when to be polite but to the point. Remember the most difficult ones often need to be reminded that there is more fish in the sea.

ZimEscorts
07-24-13, 10:08
Hi Guys,

I'm an avid fan of our little hobby, when I was in Zimbabwe I discovered how hit and miss the punting experience was, there was some sort of police operation on and the bars and streets were empty. So I decided to do something about the situation, I have put together a very crude portal to get girls to list themselves, obviously its against forum rules to post the link but I'm sure you can figure it out given my screen name.

PetePunter
08-20-13, 20:32
Has anyone tried it out? What is the selection like?

Patience1
08-29-13, 00:52
Anyone into BDSM in Zimbabwe.

ZimEscorts
08-29-13, 07:19
Anyone into BDSM in Zimbabwe.Hi Patience, how come you decided to pull your profile with us down? Were you worried about unwelcome attention from "the man" ?

Patience1
08-29-13, 15:48
Hi Patience, how come you decided to pull your profile with us down? Were you worried about unwelcome attention from "the man" ?Hello,

No its just that I was getting calls from young guys who are not serious, and just don't understand what I'm looking for.

ZimEscorts
09-02-13, 10:02
Hello,

No its just that I was getting calls from young guys who are not serious, and just don't understand what I'm looking for.That's a pity, well good luck, if we do get a client that is specifically interested in BDSM and that we think is serious is it ok if we point them in your direction?

Patience1
09-02-13, 16:51
That's a pity, well good luck, if we do get a client that is specifically interested in BDSM and that we think is serious is it ok if we point them in your direction?Yes you can refer them to me.

Tinotenda
09-13-13, 15:11
Hi Patience, how come you decided to pull your profile with us down? Were you worried about unwelcome attention from "the man" ?May you link me to Patience and give it a try.

Patience1
09-14-13, 23:18
May you link me to Patience and give it a try.Hello Tinotenda what do you want to try.

Tinotenda
09-17-13, 09:24
Hello Tinotenda what do you want to try.I am thinking we may link up and may come up with a relationship.

Terry09
09-18-13, 07:57
Hi Guys,

I'm an avid fan of our little hobby, when I was in Zimbabwe I discovered how hit and miss the punting experience was, there was some sort of police operation on and the bars and streets were empty. So I decided to do something about the situation, I have put together a very crude portal to get girls to list themselves, obviously its against forum rules to post the link but I'm sure you can figure it out give. And my screen name.Hi there. Why did you remove your site?

It was proving to be very helpful in getting some hassle free action.

Lover Africa
09-18-13, 16:08
Looks like the site has been shut down.

Patience1
09-18-13, 21:07
I am thinking we may link up and may come up with a relationship.What relationship I am into BDSM not sex.

Terry09
09-19-13, 06:08
I've gone through the previous posts and noticed that there is not much info on what is happening on the street level.

I don't like to pay more than what I should pay for pussy. Therefore I keep myself well informed about the going rates.

The street level scene in Harare is headquartered in the Avenues just outside the CBD. I like the Avenues area because there is variety and the girls take great effort in making themselves presentable. Here you will find girls in all shapes and sizes.

The standard offering is a Short Time (ST) which is a basic shag which can be accompanied by some fondling. The going rate for a (ST) is $10. Short Time may not sound appealing but believe me you can actually get a good pussy pounding session. Bieng a local guy you may even negotiate down to $5. There are circumstances whereby the girls can demand $15 but that is only if she is very very pretty or has an extremelly huge ass which is actually a selling point in this part of the world. Unless you smell of greenbacks or speak in the accent of a rich foreign superpower I don't see why you should pay $20.

From my observation of the various SW from various parts of Zimbabwe the girls from the Avenues are much more knowledgable on the various kinky stuff that can be done. BJ. 3somes. 4somes, Greek just to mention a few dishes, can all be served at a pre agreed price. Some will be a bit squirmish upon bieng asked for extras but fear not as these will be amateurs who have just moved into the capital. Leave them alone and move on or better still ask them who can offer you what you want, trust me they know. A covered BJ can set you back 20greens and uncovered one any where between 20 to 50 bucks, greek 50-80 bucks. 3some 20bucks 10 apiece for each lady. For a 3/4some approach one girl who looks quite experienced enough to deal with such encounters and ask her to invite over a friend / s who are not shy. This is very important to avoid a sub standard performance. Be firm on negotiating and you can help yourself to a large orgy at $10 per girl. They can most probably do whatever you want but I don't see there bieng anything that may need you to part with several 100s of $s unless its nw probably an All Night with a lot of extras.

The Avenues area is actually a good neighbourhood for the middle income earners with some sections for the well off. However there are some apartments that have been taken over by these girls. Any cab man can take you to any of these apartments. The taxi fare from the CBD to anywhere close to the CBD will cost you $3. For a tour of all the apartments 5-10 bucks should be enough. There are now a lot of taxis so he doesn't have to wait for you or you can simply take his number.

These girls are available through out the day and can be seen milling around their apartments. This means that you can actually look for the one you want during daylight, take her number and hook up later if you prefer outcall.

The Street Level scene away from the CBD / Avenues area differs from place to place. I will not really dwell much into that as I'm not very knowledgable. However rates for pussy should be lower than for the Avenues area.

Zimbabwe is currently using $US and to a lesser extent SA Rand. Therefore all the above quoted figures are in $US.

ZimEscorts
09-19-13, 07:05
Looks like the site has been shut down.Yup we had to close up shop, my local agents in-country got cold feet after there was a lot of publicity and the authorities started sniffing around.

Tapiwa69
09-19-13, 14:39
Yup we had to close up shop, my local agents in-country got cold feet after there was a lot of publicity and the authorities started sniffing around.Anyone who does massages with extras?

Terry09
09-19-13, 15:27
Yup we had to close up shop, my local agents in-country got cold feet after there was a lot of publicity and the authorities started sniffing around.I sent you an email on admin requesting the numbers of 2 of your byo girls. Did you get it?

ZimEscorts
09-21-13, 10:03
I sent you an email on admin requesting the numbers of 2 of your byo girls. Did you get it?Sorry mate the girls have requested that this information no longer be shared.

Amok87
09-21-13, 15:52
Patience1,

Which part of Zim are you in and what level of BDSM are you into?

Terry09
09-22-13, 09:32
Thats fine. Any developments keep in touch.

PetePunter
09-23-13, 15:16
Anyone who does massages with extras?Sasha at 11 or is it 9 Atkinson road in Hillside. She advertises as Sasha's Massage Studio in the Herald and also has a page on facebook I believe. Be careful to ask specifically for her, she is pretty good looking and offers the most decent massage I've had in Zimbabwe and she can be persuaded to do a lot more.

Tapiwa69
09-27-13, 20:47
As posted earlier did a few stripper parties. If you have a good crew you can split the cost and have a good time. I know a few groups that are game and the girls look good. I will share with serious members.

That said always work a way around the manager cause he bumps up the cost too much. They are easy to find. Anyway.

This my contribution after a long absence. Hopefully will be able to post soon. On another note doing a party tonight girls offer extras. Unfortunately everything is covered eg CBJ, etc.

-MushaInterested can we hook up.

MrMorris
10-01-13, 17:08
Yup we had to close up shop, my local agents in-country got cold feet after there was a lot of publicity and the authorities started sniffing around.That is a shame. Looked very promising. Please keep us up to date with any developments.

PS. I believe that you really got everybody's attention when 3 men on a boat wrote about you. I don't how you can advertise and lay low at the same time. But do try that.

ZimEscorts
10-02-13, 16:22
That is a shame. Looked very promising. Please keep us up to date with any developments.

PS. I believe that you really got everybody's attention when 3 men on a boat wrote about you. I don't how you can advertise and lay low at the same time. But do try that.It's tricky, I am game to continue but if my local agents get cold feet, there's not a whole lot I can do, it might be different if I was on the ground.

Terry09
10-08-13, 21:18
Hooked up with an old contact of mine at the famous Sloane Court. I told her that I was game for a threesome. She asked if there was any girl that had caught my eye on my way to her appartment.

Sure enough there was one big lady that had offered her services in the most polite manner I have ever heard. We hooked up, agreed terms and it was game on. I had indicated that I really needed to be worked on and raved up and the 2 girls laughed and said that's exactly what I was going to get.

The girls were comfortable with each other (were the girls are not comfortable with one another and a bit shy, it can be a dull session). There was a lot of cheering, tossing and turning and overally a good session.

I suppose its time to step a gear up to a foursome. I have never tried it, but I'm seriously considering it.

Terry09
10-08-13, 21:26
Hi there,

Did you manage to check out Shasha's place.

Can you give an update on the correct address, service and quality of girls available.

Don't tell me that you did not go there because that would be a lie.

Tapiwa69
10-11-13, 16:59
Hi there,

Did you manage to check out Shasha's place.

Can you give an update on the correct address, service and quality of girls available.

Don't tell me that you did not go there because that would be a lie.Yes, I did check it out, got the best four hands massage ever, the place is great, private and secure, with inside parking, there are a variety of girls with some coloured girls available, she at 32 Le-Roux drive in hillside.

Terry09
10-12-13, 22:32
I checked out the massage parlour Tapiwa69 is talking about. I have to be honest I went there not really expecting something outstanding, however had greeted left me impressed.

When you get there one of the girls comes out to greet you. She gives you a brief intro about the place and shows you the various rooms available. That are all clean and comfortable with two of them being ensuites.

When you choose your room the girls come to introduce themselves. The establishment has 5 girls. I chose mine and requested for a sensual body to body massage which was expertly executed. Extras are also offered.

There's an air of professionalism that is maintained and as mentioned by Tapiwa69 the place is discreet and has.

Parking.

I'm off to Bulawayo is there anyone with info about:

Massage parlours that offer extras.

Girls that offer massages individually, with extras.

Availability of working girls.

Mushamisi
10-13-13, 01:50
Interested can we hook up.I am not that side right now. I might be back Dec but not looking like that will be the case most prob May next year. I will PM you then.

Patience1
10-14-13, 17:59
Terry, contact me and will hook you up with girls in Bulawayo.

Even Bisexual girls for threesomes.

Faraim96
10-14-13, 23:54
I am a twenty-seven year old man looking for new things to experiment in, Preferably sexualy orientated. I am new on this site and would realy appreciate a heads up or point in the right direction by current members both new and old on places and individuals to get in touch with so as to achieve my goals and satisfy my experimental side. I am willing to divulge my numbers and address only to serious informers and women.

Patience1
10-15-13, 11:43
I am a twenty-seven year old man looking for new things to experiment in, Preferably sexualy orientated. I am new on this site and would realy appreciate a heads up or point in the right direction by current members both new and old on places and individuals to get in touch with so as to achieve my goals and satisfy my experimental side. I am willing to divulge my numbers and address only to serious informers and women.Come to Bulawayo.

RobChinx
10-15-13, 18:16
I visited the massage parlour which Terry and Tapiwa are talking. I can testify the place is good. When I went there, three girls were available: two coloureds and one black.

One of the coloured girls was a 7 on looks but the other two were not so good.

FH is on the menu. They close at about 10pm. Their sessions are not rushed.

The place has become so popular that so many guys are going there, I personally think that it is no longer a safe place to be because one of these days they are going to raided by the police.

Terry09
10-15-13, 20:17
Hi there,

I would really appreciate info on the bisexual girls for a threesome.

Maybe you can send me their number.

Faraim96
10-15-13, 22:48
Come to Bulawayo.I will only if I know I'm going to have the real deal, I grew up in byo soo please understand if I seem to be a bit weary. I need proof of life heheh LOL

Terry09
10-16-13, 10:12
the place has become so popular that so many guys are going there, i personally think that it is no longer a safe place to be because one of these days they are going to raided by the police.i doubt you have much to worry about. for the cops to stretch their already overstretched resources to raid a massage parlour there should certainly be more to the issue. if you move around town you will see that there are a number of buildings and lodges that have been turned into brothels which is the same situation if move all around the country. i have visited some of the popular buildings like sloane court and jacaranda lodge and i've not heard of frequent raids.

however should these massage parlours start dealing in drugs, **** girls or harbouring some wanted criminals then you certainly have to know that raids will be around the corner. make sure the door is locked before you get naked and keep yourself up to date with current affairs pertaining to your hobby. a simple casual chat with the girls as to how they deal with the cops can give you the heads up on what to expect.

as the punting community we also have a duty to maintaining a certain degree of discretion. i don't really see logic in disclosing mongering information to non mongerers. if you are going to disclose information about a certain massage parlour to your workmates or your uncle who is a councillor it can only result in negative consequencies for the mongering community. that's when you see such info bieng published in the local press. anything that needs to be shared or disclosed lets do it on the forum.

Patience1
10-16-13, 12:03
I will only if I know I'm going to have the real deal, I grew up in byo soo please understand if I seem to be a bit weary. I need proof of life heheh LOLBest sex is created by all people present, so you want fun bring your cock and dirty mind and we will show you.

Patience1
10-16-13, 12:05
Hi there, I would really appreciate info on the bisexual girls for a 3some.

Maybe you can send me their no.How do I send you the numbers don't know how to use this site.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tapiwa69
10-17-13, 07:36
How do I send you the numbers don't know how to use this site.I am also interested.

Terry09
10-17-13, 15:11
How do I send you the numbers don't know how to use this site.You can send the numbers or address' on the forum. I don't think its a problem sharing info on how to contact girls on the site. However I think it would be a problem if we were to share details on how to contact each other as we are supposed to use pm.

Savante
10-19-13, 08:17
Hi guys,

I'vebeen following this site for a while but finally decided to join. Can anyone help? I'm trying to organise a bachelor's party for my best mate and need links to classy strippers.

Terry09
11-07-13, 07:05
I was going through the local press a few days ago and saw an article about a new Joint in Harare that offers stripper shows. The article was saying they charge $5 entrance fee which goes up to $10 as the night progresses. Has anyone been there and could possibly give a report about the place.

I have only attended 2 bachelor parties that had strippers and both were in Beitbridge. The 1st one was at a house and a bit wild as there were a lot of girls. The stripper leader openly made a challenge to the crowd for anyone with a very big dick to come and fuck her for no charge but there were no takers as the party was still starting. However as the party warmed up, the wise waters loosening up the crowd and the girls revealing their assets there was a mini scramble to sample the strippers.

The 2nd one was at a hired venue, fewer girls and controlled crowd. It was a private function in a public joint so the crowd was a bit more reserved, the girls went through their paces one even did the bottle act popularised by one of the famous female dance groups.

What I managed to gather from the 2 parties is that there aren't any specialist girls providing stripping services but they are ordinary WG with enough guts to strip in front of people. Another issue is that of phones. Restrictions need to be put in place regarding the use of phones as people will be wanting to record. Will post a report on the $2 punting scene in Beitbridge.

Tapiwa69
11-07-13, 10:52
Hi,

I will be in Bulawayo for the weekend, any interesting places where I can meet interesting girls?

Terry09
11-08-13, 05:46
Hi,

I will be in Bulawayo for the weekend, any interesting places where I can meet interesting girls?I have also been trying to extract info on the Bulawayo scene. From my observations if you are looking for non-pros then you are in paradise, Bulawayo is filled with hot girls who are not as materialistic as the Harare girls. Places in the CBD like the Bulawayo centre mall, Haefellis and Haddon and Sly just to mention a few are some of the places were you can make contact. I'm not sure what you mean by interesting girls but you know how it is with non-pros you probably need more than a weekend to get laid.

As for WGs the scene seems to have been affected by emmigration. It seems like they have all moved to SA and Harare.

Maybe someone can shed more light on the issue of WGs in Bulawayo.

Tapiwa69
11-10-13, 14:26
I was going through the local press a few days ago and saw an article about a new Joint in Harare that offers stripper shows. The article was saying they charge $5 entrance fee which goes up to $10 as the night progresses. Has anyone been there and could possibly give a report about the place.

I have only attended 2 bachelor parties that had strippers and both were in Beitbridge. The 1st one was at a house and a bit wild as there were a lot of girls. The stripper leader openly made a challenge to the crowd for anyone with a very big dick to come and fuck her for no charge but there were no takers as the party was still starting. However as the party warmed up, the wise waters.

Loosening up the crowd and the girls revealing their assets there was a

Mini scramble to sample the strippers.

The 2nd one was at a hired venue, fewer girls and controlled crowd. It was a private function in a public joint so the crowd was a bit more reserved, the girls went through their paces one even did the bottle act popularised by one of the famous female dance groups.

What I managed to gather from the 2 parties is that there aren't any specialist girls providing stripping services but they are ordinary WG with enough guts to strip in front of people. Another issue is that of phones. Restrictions need to be put in place regarding the use of phones as people will be wanting to record. Will post a report on the $2 punting scene in Beitbridge.Just got more info about the club you were talking about, will be going to check it out, will give you an update later on.

Terry09
11-10-13, 22:05
Hi,

I will be in Bulawayo for the weekend, any interesting places where I can meet interesting girls?How is the Bulawayo scene?

ZimEscorts
11-13-13, 14:36
i visited the massage parlour which terry and tapiwa are talking. i can testify the place is good. when i went there, three girls were available: two coloureds and one black.

one of the coloured girls was a 7 on looks but the other two were not so good.

fh is on the menu. they close at about 10pm. their sessions are not rushed.

the place has become so popular that so many guys are going there, i personally think that it is no longer a safe place to be because one of these days they are going to raided by the police.paid them a visit and the two therapists i tried to negotiate with claimed that fh is no longer on the menu, very disappointed.

RobChinx
11-16-13, 12:37
I was going through the local press a few days ago and saw an article about a new Joint in Harare that offers stripper shows. The article was saying they charge $5 entrance fee which goes up to $10 as the night progresses. Has anyone been there and could possibly give a report about the place.The place is called Private Lounge. It is a legit niteclub in Harare. I have never been to the club but I hope I will go there soon.

Terry09
11-17-13, 09:14
paid them a visit and the two therapists i tried to negotiate with claimed that fh is no longer on the menu, very disappointed.are there any other massage parlours that offer the kind of service we require?

, it might be different if i was on the ground.are you now on the ground. if so then as zimescorts you should be having a ton of reports for our board.

Tapiwa69
11-17-13, 09:44
how is the bulawayo scene?wasn't impressed with bulawayo, language was my main problem, though there is a club 40-forty, that's the only place that was interesting, a lot of wgs there, but a lot looked ****, managed to hook up with two beautiful ladies for a threesum, but it's my type of place.

Terry09
11-21-13, 19:11
wasn't impressed with bulawayo, language was my main problem, though there is a club 40-forty, that's the only place that was interesting, a lot of wgs there, but a lot looked ****, managed to hook up with two beautiful ladies for a threesum, but it's my type of place.thanks for the info, will definately pay club 40-forty a visit when i'm in byo.

RobChinx
11-23-13, 05:30
I finally visited Private Lounge, it is within Holly's Hotel. The place has got an classy environment with leather couches and numerous TV screens on the wall. The strip stage is at centre of the club. The entrace fee is USD5. The beer is a bit pricey with pints going for USD2.

The place has the looks of a strip club but there are no strippers. Occassionaly a girl would come on the stage and start dancing dressed in some skimpy outfit but never at any stage take off their clothes or offer lapdances.

The dancers are mostly coloureds.

You can however score some good looking WGs in club but if you going to visit the place for a strip, you are going to be very dissapointed.

Terry09
11-25-13, 22:29
You can however score some good looking WGs in club but if you going to visit the place for a strip, you are going to be very dissapointed.Hi there,

That's a dissapointment for sure. Anyway lets work with whas on the ground. Since the club is located inside a hotel and there are good WGs available;

1. Will the girls be booked in the rooms should you need them?

2. Do you have to book a room yourself?

3. What are the rates for the rooms?

RobChinx
11-26-13, 06:21
Hi there,

That's a dissapointment for sure. Anyway lets work with whas on the ground. Since the club is located inside a hotel and there are good WGs available;

I) will the girls be booked in the rooms should you need them?

II) do you have to book a room yourself?

III) what are the rates for the rooms?To tell the truth I was so dissapointed that I didn't try any of the girls but I hope I will go there this weekend, may be I will find answers to your questions.

Tinotenda
12-02-13, 11:51
To tell the truth I was so dissapointed that I didn't try any of the girls but I hope I will go there this weekend, may be I will find answers to your questions.,The girls will be booked at the hotel but I found it a bit disappointing, no good ladies were there over the weekend, and the place is a bit dirty too.

ZimEscorts
12-02-13, 15:41
Are there any other massage parlours that offer the kind of service we require?

Are you now on the ground. If so then as Zimescorts you should be having a ton of reports for our board.Not on the ground, just passed through for a couple of days, working on a new project though that may be useful to punters, will update once things are clearer.

Terry09
12-16-13, 15:04
Checked out Hollys Hotel, it is located in the part of town known as 3rd world. There is a joint located inside the hotel and as mentioned earlier there is a pole and stage in the middle. I went there at the begining of the week and activity seemed low. Personally I was not convinced that this was a place where strip shows could be done. I think the pole and stage is for shows by Bev and Zoey.

RobChinx
12-17-13, 17:55
Checked out Hollys Hotel, it is located in the part of town known as 3rd world. There is a joint located inside the hotel and as mentioned earlier there is a pole and stage in the middle. I went there at the begining of the week and activity seemed low. Personally I was not convinced that this was a place where strip shows could be done. I think the pole and stage is for shows by Bev and Zoey.It seems like you were in Holly's Hotel Bar. There is Private Lounge which is just next to the entrance of that bar and you pay to enter. As mentioned in earlier posts there are no strip shows that take place there, it was just a marketing gimmick.

RobChinx
12-17-13, 23:29
Checked out Hollys Hotel, it is located in the part of town known as 3rd world. There is a joint located inside the hotel and as mentioned earlier there is a pole and stage in the middle. I went there at the begining of the week and activity seemed low. Personally I was not convinced that this was a place where strip shows could be done. I think the pole and stage is for shows by Bev and Zoey.It looks like you were in the Hollys Hotel Bar. You were supposed to go into the Private Lounge and its entrace is right next to the bar. As mentioned in previous posts, what they do are not really strip shows but its just some girls dancing in some skimpy outfits. Afterall why would a strip joint advertise in a local daily.

JosephBuck
12-18-13, 09:54
I consult regularly in Zimbabwe and from time to time I would like company. My experiences so far have varied there are decent dive bars such as Tiperrays. Sports Diner and Londoners but I am looking for an agency where I can pick some quality my local pick up spots of late have been seriously lacking and I would want to start planning for my February work visit who can I contact and obtain a catalog of girls that I can pick up with fluent English a must.

JosephBuck
12-18-13, 10:09
I consult in Harare a lot and my experiences have been varied. Easy dive bars are Tippers and London Club other places are difficult to assess who is a working girl. The famed flats in the Avenues are not safe I have been mugged twice. I would like to get an agency that could hook me up with some experienced but high quality girl who speaks English which is a must to me. Where can they be found what are the good massage parlours.

Terry09
12-18-13, 15:11
I was in Beitbridge some time back and was shown a red light district where pussy goes for $2 or 20Rand for ST. Quality of girls varies from 0 to 7 but I have to say the majority is in the 0 to 4 category.

The images below show some of the houses that have been turned into pussy havens. The area comes alive at night as a large number of WGs mill around waiting for clients. An interesting aspect is that the girls share rooms which they partition with curtains therefore you can have a situation whereby whilst you are busy fucking your girl just centimetres away from you another chap will also be busy fucking too.

ZimEscorts
12-19-13, 06:50
I consult regularly in Zimbabwe and from time to time I would like company. My experiences so far have varied there are decent dive bars such as Tiperrays. Sports Diner and Londoners but I am looking for an agency where I can pick some quality my local pick up spots of late have been seriously lacking and I would want to start planning for my February work visit who can I contact and obtain a catalog of girls that I can pick up with fluent English a must.DM,

I may have a lead or two.

ZimEscorts
12-19-13, 06:53
It looks like you were in the Hollys Hotel Bar. You were supposed to go into the Private Lounge and its entrace is right next to the bar. As mentioned in previous posts, what they do are not really strip shows but its just some girls dancing in some skimpy outfits. Afterall why would a strip joint advertise in a local daily.When they started there was full nudity but "the Law" got wind of it and they no longer strip down fully unfortunately.

RobChinx
12-19-13, 09:56
I consult in Harare a lot and my experiences have been varied. Easy dive bars are Tippers and London Club other places are difficult to assess who is a working girl. The famed flats in the Avenues are not safe I have been mugged twice. I would like to get an agency that could hook me up with some experienced but high quality girl who speaks English which is a must to me. Where can they be found what are the good massage parlours.The problem with Zimbabwe scene is there are no agencies, if you want to go around looking for agencies you are going to get scammed. The thing is if you find a girl that meets your prefered quality then you should keep her contacts.

You can however get some good girls from sites like Afrointroductions, adulthub and twoo. It requires some bit of work though and also these sites have some sharks lurking.

Good girls can also be found at the niteclubs that would be popular at that particular time. And these seems to be Club H20, Redfox Hotel, Chez Ntemba etc.

On massage parlours, the girls seem to change their numbers and addresses a lot. You can check the classifieds section in the Herald.

RobChinx
12-21-13, 18:49
a new ' strip joint' named airport lounge opened its doors on friday. it is modelled along private lounge lines.

it is located at queensway shopping centre, airport road and st patricks road.

what makes me happy is that maybe sometime in the near future, we might having some bonfide stripclubs rep001tered around the country. and that we would cease making long treks to south africa to enjoy this phenomona.

i would be paying them a visit soon and i hope to post my report soon.

Tapiwa69
12-26-13, 10:17
Are there any other massage parlours that offer the kind of service we require?

Are you now on the ground. If so then as Zimescorts you should be having a ton of reports for our board.Just visited a new parlor in Breaside, Sheena 's Spa and Massage, its a great place, its very private and secure, got its own car park. The place is very clean, there are three girls working there, had a great massage from sheena and yes full house is on the menu, got one of the best blow jobs ever, will be e going back to try the shower massage.

Terry09
12-26-13, 23:59
Just visited a new parlor in Breaside, Sheena 's Spa and Massage, its a great place.Thanks for the info Tapiwa69. What is the address and what are the rates for the services offered.

From your report this definately sounds like a place worth paying a visit.

Tapiwa69
01-05-14, 09:23
a new ' strip joint' named airport lounge opened its doors on friday. it is modelled along private lounge lines.

it is located at queensway shopping centre, airport road and st patricks road.

what makes me happy is that maybe sometime in the near future, we might having some bonfide stripclubs rep001tered around the country. and that we would cease making long treks to south africa to enjoy this phenomona.

i would be paying them a visit soon and i hope to post my report soon.just paid them a visit, the place is very upscale, the atmosphere is great, its actually a big place, also a bit private, loved the security, it wasn't crowded when i went there, but was disappointed with the semi strip shows, there was a dance group there, coco and something, really don't remember the full name, they were four chicks only two did a strip that was almost " there" so to say, they stripped down to g strings overally you really will be disappointed if you go there expecting a lot, the wg scene was dead, only a few girls but they had company, but am told that at the private lounge they are doing full body strips will be going there soon, will update you on how that goes.

BwanaShamba
01-05-14, 14:55
Hi fellow punters,

There used to be a colored girl in Harare called Toni or Antoinette who offered a very good massage service, with all the extras at very relaxed secure place. She seems to have gone off the air dose anyone know if she is still around and in the game so to speak, and if so how do you contact her.

Tapiwa69
01-06-14, 23:58
Thanks for the info Tapiwa69. What is the address and what are the rates for the services offered.

From your report this definately sounds like a place worth paying a visit.For Sheena's Massage they are located at number 5 General Both Road in Braeside, its the house by the corner with the black gate, was actually there yesterday, had a great threesome, the prices are actually very reasonable.

Terry09
01-11-14, 14:23
For Sheena's Massage they are located.Thanks. I will pay them a visit soon.

Terry09
01-11-14, 14:31
Hi fellow punters,

There used to be a colored girl in Harare called Toni or Antoinette who offered a very good massage service, with all the extras at very relaxed secure place.Hi BS,

Where is this relaxed secure place?

As for the girl, is she not the short coloured girl who used to work at Sashas MP.

Tapiwa69
01-13-14, 17:07
Checked out Hollys Hotel, it is located in the part of town known as 3rd world. There is a joint located inside the hotel and as mentioned earlier there is a pole and stage in the middle. I went there at the begining of the week and activity seemed low. Personally I was not convinced that this was a place where strip shows could be done. I think the pole and stage is for shows by Bev and Zoey.Was at The Private Lounge, its a great place to be, the place is clean, upscale, though never drink from their glasses, they don't know how to clean them properly, as for the strip shows they are there, but around 3 am thats when you get full nude strips, even at the Airport Lounge, its around the same time, really don't know why, but generally its a great place to be, the WG scene is not that much to write home about though, would recommend it to everyone, but keep away from the glasses.

JosephBuck
01-15-14, 17:47
For Sheena's Massage they are located at number 5 General Both Road in Braeside, its the house by the corner with the black gate, was actually there yesterday, had a great threesome, the prices are actually very reasonable.I arrived in Zimbabwe last week and took your advice quite impressed with the secure nature of the place and the service was great got a rubbish massage which was tedious but the extras were exceptional with great prices the girl I had was a 6 but quite experienced BJ I rate a 10 sex a 9 not bad. The problem that I now faced on the next day I wanted to try another girl but Andile the girl I was with refused me access to any other girl nut me impressed.

Tinotenda
01-17-14, 08:59
I arrived in Zimbabwe last week and took your advice quite impressed with the secure nature of the place and the service was great got a rubbish massage which was tedious but the extras were exceptional with great prices the girl I had was a 6 but quite experienced BJ I rate a 10 sex a 9 not bad. The problem that I now faced on the next day I wanted to try another girl but Andile the girl I was with refused me access to any other girl nut me impressed.What's the cost of the massage with extras, want to go there this weekend.

JosephBuck
01-21-14, 17:16
What's the cost of the massage with extras, want to go there this weekend.Massage $20

Extras $30

Total cost is $50.

Tapiwa69
01-22-14, 10:30
I arrived in Zimbabwe last week and took your advice quite impressed with the secure nature of the place and the service was great got a rubbish massage which was tedious but the extras were exceptional with great prices the girl I had was a 6 but quite experienced BJ I rate a 10 sex a 9 not bad. The problem that I now faced on the next day I wanted to try another girl but Andile the girl I was with refused me access to any other girl nut me impressed.If you pass through again, I recommend you request for Nicole or Sheena, but the best is to a get a four hands from both of them, I had a four hands with both of them a few days ago and yes, I really enjoyed my self, the BJ was great, the Sex I would say 10, I got a shower massage and one of the best BJs ever from a parlor I really recommend them, the prices are affordable, and the place is secure and very discreet with its own parking inside.

Terry09
01-23-14, 07:11
If you pass through again, I recommend you request for Nicole or Sheena, but the best is to a get a four hands from both of them, I had a four hands with both of them a few days ago and yes, I really enjoyed my self, the BJ was great, the Sex I would say 10, I got a shower massage and one of the best BJs ever from a parlor I really recommend them, the prices are affordable, and the place is secure and very discreet with its own parking inside.Does that mean you have to fork out $100 for a 4hands massage.

JosephBuck
01-28-14, 17:24
My current work assignment has given me more time to venture and I have been to a new parlor in Lapford raod. Arrived at the parlour greeted by 5 girls young looking and rating between 5 and 8. One coloured girl. Place is quite secure and reasonambly clean. Once again the massage its self is nothing to write home about rubbish and these girls claim to have experience. I picked the best looking called nicky she was in for the full house but I was abruptly rushed out after a big Russian regular came in and demanded for her just after 30 minutes while I was getting ready for extras. I was quite upset and I will punish this girl by choosing another girl and paying triple. Place is good but not happy with the customer care was really looking forward to a good shag

I went off to another place in Bluff Hill called Cindys met a 3/10 and decided against asking for extras try as she might she put her big tits in front of me. The massage was once again a flot and I'm still sore from the rough hands that were used on me.

Tapiwa69
02-08-14, 11:54
My current work assignment has given me more time to venture and I have been to a new parlor in Lapford raod. Arrived at the parlour greeted by 5 girls young looking and rating between 5 and 8. One coloured girl. Place is quite secure and reasonambly clean. Once again the massage its self is nothing to write home about rubbish and these girls claim to have experience. I picked the best looking called nicky she was in for the full house but I was abruptly rushed out after a big Russian regular came in and demanded for her just after 30 minutes while I was getting ready for extras. I was quite upset and I will punish this girl by choosing another girl and paying triple. Place is good but not happy with the customer care was really looking forward to a good shag

I went off to another place in Bluff Hill called Cindys met a 3/10 and decided against asking for extras try as she might she put her big tits in front of me. The massage was once again a flot and I'm still sore from the rough hands that were used on me.Can you give us the address, interested in checking it out.

BwanaShamba
02-11-14, 17:47
Hello fellow punters,

Is there anywhere in Harare not the main stream hotels that offer private clean cheap rooms for fun with secure parking and ensuit bathroom looking for a place were one can take a hookup for a afternoon or night of fun with out having to go through the hotel booking process.

JosephBuck
02-12-14, 18:29
Can you give us the address, interested in checking it out.Its 9 Lapford Road Chadcome. By the TM go down and third right. Check in the newspaper section for the number.

JosephBuck
02-12-14, 18:32
Hello fellow punters,

Is there anywhere in Harare not the main stream hotels that offer private clean cheap rooms for fun with secure parking and ensuit bathroom looking for a place were one can take a hookup for a afternoon or night of fun with out having to go through the hotel booking process.Boundary Lodge very clean and neat costs 40 bucks for the whole day from 8 to 530 full DSTV its in Glenara road.

ZimTony
03-08-14, 07:24
Boundary Lodge very clean and neat costs 40 bucks for the whole day from 8 to 530 full DSTV its in Glenara road.I've just returned back to Zim after a very long break. Love all the information this site is giving me.

I can't find Boundary Lodge. Where abouts is it?

ZimEscorts
03-08-14, 10:15
Was at The Private Lounge, its a great place to be, the place is clean, upscale, though never drink from their glasses, they don't know how to clean them properly, as for the strip shows they are there, but around 3 am thats when you get full nude strips, even at the Airport Lounge, its around the same time, really don't know why, but generally its a great place to be, the WG scene is not that much to write home about though, would recommend it to everyone, but keep away from the glasses.Hi Tapiwa69,

I tried sending you a private message but I think you are unable to recieve them?

Murungu
03-09-14, 18:37
I consult in Harare a lot and my experiences have been varied. Easy dive bars are Tippers and London Club other places are difficult to assess who is a working girl. The famed flats in the Avenues are not safe I have been mugged twice. I would like to get an agency that could hook me up with some experienced but high quality girl who speaks English which is a must to me. Where can they be found what are the good massage parlours.I been in Harare many times and don't think that so hard finding girls. I been contacted by girls when walking in central Harare several times. So its just to strool around in central Harare and girls will come to you. During day Harareis very safe. I'm white it probably won't work for black guys LOL.

Terry09
03-09-14, 23:15
i checked out the bulawayo scene and i have to admit that i had it all figured wrong. i managed to check out various places but i will just dwell on 4 places in the cbd.

the first one is the lounge located near the bulawayo rainbow hotel. there was a $3 cover charge which did not really affect the ratio as there was good female patronage. it was a weekend the place was packed and the ladies were looking good. interacted with some of them and managed to gather that most of them were available if not all. there is a mixture of pros and semi pros however some of them looked ****.

also visited club 40/40. $3 cover charge and the place seemed to be a bit more spacious but this could have been due to a lower patronage. there are wg inside the club as well as outside as in the lounge some looked ****. if you find a girl that interests you there is a booking house a stone throw away from the club. from my personal view 40/40 seemed to be operating under the shadow of the lounge.

there is a an old hotel located near the power station called the waverly hotel. the hotel bar is packed with an assortment of wgs ranging from **** to older mammas who are way past their prime. however its not all gloom as there are some diamonds in the rough. st is standardized at $5 plus for $5 for a room in the hotel. the hotel has seen better days and is not really the most pleasant place to hang out but if you are looking for a quick hassle free shag then this might be the place for you.

there is another hotel whose name i can't recall located near the basch st taxi rank. its old and has also seen better days. the wgs are found in the hotel bar and range from i wouldn't fuck you even if you paid me to very much fuckable. the modus operandi is very much similar to waverly $5 per pop and $5 for the house.

i tried to check out the mp scene and made contact with 3 places who all said that they do not provide extras. so if there is any one out there who knows mps that provide extras in bulawayo please point me in the right direction.