PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-18-02, 03:28
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Eel
05-18-02, 19:08
Does anybody know good massage centers in Amman?
There is a good one in Sweifieh called "Valentine". It is just in front of Turino Hotel. There are some good Jordanian and Russian ladies.

Eel
05-24-02, 18:26
There is a good massage room in Amra Hotel.
Taniya, who is 26 years old and from Ukraine, is very beautiful and professional. 15JD for 45minutes.

MacoutsBunnyman
05-24-02, 18:31
EEL:

Is FS available from these MPs?

Eel
05-24-02, 20:42
MacoutsBunnyman:

FS is available at Valentine, but it depends on the lady. Of course, you need to negotiate.

As for Amra Hotel, Taniya seems very conservative. You could try in a polite way.

The_dummy
06-06-02, 04:28
Hello guys

I will be arriving in Amman shortly , and I want to find some working girls. I am one of those guys who are NOT street-wise.

That is , I can't tell the difference between a working girl and sexily dressed girl. My eye contact skills are absolutely horrible. In short , I am a middle age balding overweight dummy. That makes the task of finding girls in relatively "discreet" countries like hell to me.

My idael destination was Turkey , you just walk into a discotique, order a drink , look around clumsily :-) , and within 30 seconds the slick manager would be there offering you girls. The rest is history.

Is there any "easy" way like that in Amman ? Also , would the hotel give me too much hasstle if I try to take a working girl to my room ? Any advices for escaping that ? A certain hotel maybe?...Prices of a full night ?

Anybody with recommendations for a typical dummy ? :-)

samsami25
06-26-02, 18:49
Hi Guys,

I've been in Amman for about a month now, but all what I hear of is plain imagination!
This place is even worse than Saudi Arabia!!!
Anyone with some good recommendations for some serious stuff? these ladies at valentine's remind my of my late granma!
Money is not an issue...
Please some help would be very much appreciated!!!

shawnn
07-07-02, 12:16
Hey All,

Thanks for the posts. The info is better then nothing. How much does a massage at Valenitine cost? Are the girls that bad?? Either way is fs available? Also are there strip clubs or anyting like that here? Thanks

samsami25
07-07-02, 18:41
Hi Shawn,

Am still stuck here!
the massage at valentine costs JOD 20 (about USD 28) and the lady I got was too old for me to dare asking for anything beyond massage!

as for strip clubs, just forget it mate, and leave any wild thoughts of yours at home...
just some places they call "night clubs" full of lebanese and morroccan chicks, and taxi drivers too.... you just don't want to be there...

the other places are called bars where you get some lebanese chicks to serve you your drinks and tease you, you might get lucky after going there a few times and leaving some good tips (say JOD 20) each time, you might end up hooking the chick, it will then cost you another JOD 100 to get her in your bed... that's what i heard as the chicks always shyed away from me as am lebanese myself....

so good luck in your adventure here, and wish you better luck than myself. In any case, if you get to hear of something better than what i just told you, you can drop me a line on my e-mail: samsami25@hotmail.com.

Cheers

Eel
08-06-02, 21:27
Hi Guys,

Valentine

Try Russian Chicks (Lana or Marga. Both are in the late 20s.).
They don't wear bra, so you can see through their nipples.

shawnn
09-21-02, 09:22
Eel,

Do those russian chicks proivide anything else besides massage? Also are the masseges nude? thanks bro

SamJose
02-10-03, 21:35
I made it to Amman, Jordan, I stayed at the Hayat, no much action there.

The bellboy gave me the telephonr no. of Crestina massage centre in Rabia, I dialled 5533145, taked to Nidal and set an appoitment. When I reached there I was surprised to see local Jordanian chickes dressed in tight jeens. I went in with Da'ad, for one hour with shower, she was nice, when she finished my body, she asked what's next? I pointed to my dick, she asked for tip - without specifying - and started sucking my dick realy hard, she was very good. I had a shower by myself afterwords.

IT's true I had poor massage but perfect BJ. She was enjoying it, and I was about to come in her mouth.

The session costed 20 JDs around 22US$ in addition to 5 JD tip.
The other girls Noora and Jasmine looked more beautiful, however, I don't expect them to be as much skillful as Da'ad.

I love to here more about your experience there.

mysteriousguy
02-23-03, 23:45
Sam did you feel this Da'ad girl give anything more than a BJ ? like FS for example and how much would that cost if you know?
I don't have any experience in that place but i will try it soon and report my experience, if you want Russian chicks try Valentine Massage Center in Swefieh but it will cost much much more .

Erik Schuurman
05-30-03, 06:53
Hi,

I am traveling to Amman end of June, for one weekend. Could someone tell me where I can found nice girls?

Thanks.

Erik

Expatriate Guy
06-01-03, 15:13
Amman is a bit dry. There are several massage parlours, such as Crestina and Valentine (see earlier posts), but the most I have got are BJs and HJs. There are also local bars where there are cheap drinks (beer JD1.50) and cute girls in skimpy outfits, but some flirting and discrete brushes against their body is about all you can get in there. I met some moonlighting Lebanese and Romanian college girls in the bar at Red Rose Hotel. You need to go back several times and tip heavily (JD5-10) before they might give you their contact numbers so that you can arrange something with them outside. Avoid the nightclubs/cabarats because they are con joints and you would be forced to pay exorbitant prices for cut fruits and other crap that you did not ask for.

Erik Schuurman
06-02-03, 06:33
Thanks expatriate_guy,

Which do you prefer Crestina or Valentine?

Do you have the exact addresses? Or is Torino Hotel for Valentine and Rabia for Crestina enough to know for the taxi driver?

Look forward to be in Amman.

Thanks,

Erik

Expatriate Guy
06-03-03, 05:04
Crestina has Arab girls but Valentine has Russian girls, so the choice is yours. Valentine is directly opposite the Turino Hotel in Suweifieh with a signboard above the door leading to the stairs. Crestina is at 2nd Floor, Section C, Al Khalhah Centre in Rabia. Taxi drivers in Amman are either blur or would try to convince you to go to a cabaret/nightclub where they get a commission while you get fleeced. I would scold them in Arabic if they try any such crap on me.

Originally posted by Erik Schuurman
Thanks expatriate_guy,

Which do you prefer Crestina or Valentine?

Do you have the exact addresses? Or is Torino Hotel for Valentine and Rabia for Crestina enough to know for the taxi driver?

Look forward to be in Amman.

Thanks,

Erik

Trent2461
06-29-03, 15:03
Hi Team,

Looking for agency / health club / talent in Amman! I've searched all over the net, and all the great action appears to be in Israel.

I stayed at the Hyatt last month for a week and saw ladies that I knew were working girls. They were OK but not truly fine, the nicest was Asian, but I passed because I wasn't that desperate yet.

I go over again next week and I have plans to go to Israel for 3 days to hobby and I'll report back, but I know there has to be some action in Amman besides picking up working girls "hit or miss"at the hotels, expensive caberats, and cheap massage parlors. There are tons of "ex-pats" in Amman.

I'm suppose to be there for a month, and if so I'm going to hunt like crazy. I'm going to start by asking the diplomatic men and soliders at the embassey. They always have the low down on the trim over the hotels bell men, but some times the bell men get it right.

Thanks,

Trent

mysteriousguy
07-05-03, 08:34
About Crestina,

All the girls give HJ and BJ, I think every girl has her own price but a bj won't go above 30 jd.

As for FS, only 2 girls do that Sara and Hiba. Both take 50 jd (70 us dollars) for fs. Sara is not that pretty but very nice in treatment.
Hiba is very beautiful but I haven't tried her yet I might try her today.

About Valentine, I went there yesterday, only one Russian girl works there right now. The rest are Jordanians and Chinese and am not sure if they provide any services at all and I never met this Russian girl so if you go there be causious you might not find what you want at all.

I have no idea of any other places so please provide information if you have any.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Alway Sex
07-10-03, 21:59
Finaly I found Valentine. All taxi drivers need a basic course English. I got a perfect massage from a beautiful girl from Egypt, with big boops. But no sex at all. She was the only girl at that time. No girls from Russia. Next time to Dubai for a Russia girl. Or to Crestina maybe.

I was only fot one day in Amman but for the next time I go direct to Crestina, if the taxi driver is able to understand.

Cundum
08-12-03, 21:33
I was in Amman in June. I had two successes.

The first was in Swafeih where I managed to score with a Bulgarian girl called Plamena who was working in Boozers. She made it clear that she was not a prostitute but that she needed money on which to live, a distinction that evaded me but with which I had no problem. She was tall, blonde with a very nice figure although possibly about 10 lb overweight. She came to my hotel (Amra Forum) in the afternoon beetween waking up after a very alet night at work and going back to start work again. The Arab owners of this club work these girls to death. She was little bit inhibited about the sex but it was very enjoyable and (bearing in mind how little there was of it about) was very welcome. As far as I could tell the other girls who work in Boozers are all of the same status - i.e their main occupation is to serve drinks, they are not employed to work as prostitutes but merely to delight the eyes of the (mainly) Arab clientel. They are mainly East European - Russian, Romanian and Bulgarian and all have to speak enough English to get by. She did not have a mobile number.

The second was with a Philipino amah. I bumped into her with two friends as we were all going into a fast food restaurant. It was Friday and traditionally these girls have that day off, so (apparently) that is a good day to go looking for them. There are rumours of one or two restaurants in the city where they like to congregate on their days off but I didn't manage to establish any specific names. This young lady was definitely not a professional and was extremely nervous about coming to my hotel - the sex was adequate but the main point of publishing this note is that she promised to introduce me to some of her friends next time I am in the city.

HectorG
09-15-03, 04:40
Cundom. Where is Boozers?

Cundum
09-29-03, 19:22
I can't remember the name of the street but if you walk down hill in Swafeih after about 10:30 about 2/3rds of the way down the hill and one street over from the road that runs parrallel to the street that connects 6th and 7th circles. Sorry I can't be more precise - I only stumbled across it myself by walking around the area. There is a quite prominent neon sign outside - alternatively ask a taxi driver.

Trent2461
10-07-03, 19:24
Hey Guys,

I'm here in Amman doing some work for a client and I'm on the hunt. I've been here a week so far and I going to be here for 6-months off and on doing work.

So far I had had two success but they have both been SP pick ups at bars.

The first is Club Nia which is in the Howard Johnsons Al-Qusar in the Shmeisnai section of town. Best nights are Mondays and Thursdays. This is a regular club where some of the working ladies go, but the majority of people are hanging out. So be alert for the single or double girls alone. They will take your cell number and call you for your hotel room.

The second is from the Club JJ's in the Hyatt hotel. Best nights Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Same as above saw a lady sitting by herself, went over and said hello. She asked for my cell phone number, I told her I was staying in the hotel. I gave her my room number and she came up stairs 30-minutes later.

The ladies won't hold a conversation with you. It's either business, or it's not. Like talking to a strange man is taboo. (Culture) It's sort of pot luck. Both women were nice, but I'm use to much better looking women being that I now live in Dubai and just got my residency.

I'll report more later.

Trent

First Out
10-08-03, 09:11
Trent!

We would be intersted to know HOW MUCH did it cost and was it LT or ST?

shawnn
10-23-03, 20:59
Went to Valentines Massage this evening, I think there was only one girl working because the man just set me up in one of the rooms and then this Indian girl came in. She was ok looking and gave good massage. - 20 jds total.

As for extras I dont know. She didnt say anything or give me any hints. I am pretty sure she was just doing massages and nothing more. Too bad for me, but the man working there was nice.

Does anyone know when the best time and days to go to these parlors are. I went on a thursday night and it was dead, maybe the daytime is better? Are the girls expected to be the forward ones or me? Any particular girls? Is it better to set an appointment?

Thanxs

Authorize Deal
11-04-03, 17:42
Hi,

I travel 2 Amman every weekend. Could someone tell me where I can found nice girls rather than Crestina and Valentino or discos?

Thanx 4 helping.

Tamer

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Authorize Deal
11-05-03, 14:48
Hi all,

Rather that Valentine and Cathrine or Discos, is there any other places or is there any phone numbers?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Duurtie Sailor
11-10-03, 18:25
I've been in Amman for the last few weeks. The scene is weak due to Ramadan. Places like the Red Rose have the standard imported girls from Eastern Europe/CIS and Lebanon to tease the local population. During Ramadan you'll find that these places don't serve alcohol, the girls are much less flirtation, and much more covered up in their dress.

If you tip well (20 JD), many will still give you their mobile telephone number. It is hard for them to "get away" from the bosses even not during working hours. At any rate, their extra-curricular activities/work is a girl by girl case that you'll have to investigate. This is not easy and a real pain...

The best is to find "pimp" equivalent with nice girls... Expect this costs 200 USD for ST FS. Will check with friend to confirm and see if I can get a phone number. Anyone else feeling the pain of Jordan and the double pain of Ramadan?

Trent2461
12-06-03, 16:41
Hey Guys,

Sorry for not logging in or replying to questions. I've been very busy on this project on working on.

First off, So far I have not found any quick hits as far as S/P's go like in Dubai. But if there are, I will find it eventually. If there is Pimp action I still haven' t found it, but I'm open to explore oppertunnities. There are a lot of regular bars and clubs which are OK, but no places like Cyclone in Dubai.

Most everything has already been said on Jordan. I'm still talking to people and tryng to find direct contacts now that Ramadan is over. This was my first experience with Ramadan, and it will be my last. I will not be caught dead in this country during this time period. This will be my vacation month in the future. Heck, even regular resturants do not open because most people don't go out to eat after Isfthar except ex-pats.

Now, that things are back to normal I will get to work looking for prime material, places, and contacts.

There is a ad news paper called the Wassit which list all the Massage Parlours. The paper is in Arabic, but all the ad's are in English or have double translations. It's weekly and can be pick up anywhere. I went to every massage parlour in the paper and couldn't get any extra's. Cristina is under new ownership, so it's gone straight and the women didn't look that hot to me anyway.

All of the Russina, Modiva, and CIS women are working in the bar's and hotels. I was speaking to a person who is in the know, and was informed that there are currently over 2000 ladies in Amman at this time.

Here's how it works... the ladies earn about 14 JD's per shift base salary. That's about $22 USD for 8-10 hour shifts. They earn 2-3 time this on average in tips. So the make $66 to $75 per night. Most work work 6-7 nights per week so that's $396 - $525 per week. The average weekly salary in the Ukraine is $30 a week. I know this first hand. So to these ladies think they are clocking big dollars here.

Now, most ladies want to earn extra money. But they will only go with you if they like you, and they must also be very careful. A lot of people say that you must be a big tipper and spend a lot of time talking to the ladies, but personally I have not found this to be the case. I have gotten numbers right away or the next time I went in for a drink. I have been able to get numbers even before I've tipped them for the evening. I will usually tip between 10-20 JD if I like the woman and want to hook up.

Now, I've been told by the ladies that the reason I get this kind of treatment is because I'm American, (None Arab), dress well, treat the ladies nice, and I don't try to B/S them with sweet lies. I don't comment on how they look. I talk general conversation about them, and I just tell them I'm lonely and looking for company. I don't go straight for the kill although with some you can. You have to feel this out Take here out to lunch and she will introduce you to her friends and tell you about the other places in town to go.

Now here is the down side! These ladies work long hours outside of what we work. They get off work between 2-4 AM. Sleep until 1-2 PM provided they go to bed right away. And have to go back to work between 6-8 PM to start all over again. I'm lucky, in that I get off work at 3 PM so I have time to hook up, but a lot of times these ladies don't go right to sleep after work. One of mine call me today 11 AM and said she was on her way to bed. Her and some of the other ladies were hanging out after work, and they all just left her place. So, she'll sleep all day until it's time for her to start tonights shift. And this is quite normal.

There is no set price on fees. It all depends on what you agree on and how much she likes you. How often, will you be a regular, etc. But keep in mind that she makes $50-$75 a night so expect to offer her as much or more than this. Don't insult her or be a cheap skate.

These girls don't get many days off, I haven't done this, but I was thinking about offering to cover her salary for the night, then doing the standard dinner date thing with the woman. Remember, these ladies are not treated well by the Arab men.

"2 Nite" at the Red Rose hotel is a very good place. As is "30 Something" in Shiemsani and the new place upstairs. Which is larger and owned by the same man. Champagne at the Raddison is also good also. The ladies do move around so ask them for the best places.

There are two place which I still have to check out,

One place is "Olivers" which I hear is the best place in town, and the other is "Korfu" which is across from the Le Meridan hotel and next to the Ministry of Trade. My lady friend use to work there and she advise me that there are between 15-20 Russina/CIS per night and no Arab ladies at all. Which means no Morrocan, Lebanense, or Syrian.

I just met someone on Thursday who everyone tells me is the king of the night scene in town. They said if he hasn't been there it's not worth it and he also knows all the ladies and contacts.

Well that's all for now!

My regular e-mail is giftedmale@hotmail.com

Trent

ThePerson
12-07-03, 07:18
Hey Trent,

Do you work in Jordan throughout the year. The reason I ask is that when I pass by later next year, I would like to by you a drink. Thanks for all the info.

Trent2461
12-07-03, 15:08
ThePerson,

I'm here for at least the next 6-months straight. I bounce between here and Dubai.

Contact me when your're in the area.

Trent

Trent2461
01-04-04, 21:23
Hey Guys,

Went to a new place called Korfu right behind the Ministry of Finance building. It's a night club run by a Moldavina woman and all the girls are from Moldavia. It nice and the women are friendly. They routate through all the tabls talking to everyone. It's easier to hook up here, because the girls start work later than at other clubs.

Also went to another nice night club called Florida which is on the same street as Mecca Mall and about 1/2 mile before.

Then there is the Castle Shimsaini, and other club across the street which had a lot of young nice women. The night we went they were having a hot pants and tee shirt contest All the night clubs have up Christmas lights all year round.

Does anyone found and contact information for a Madam or Pimp with nice girls in town. I can't seem to find any.
e-mail me at "giftedmale@hotmail.com"

Thanks,

Trent

Rio1961
02-08-04, 07:20
Hey Trent,

I will be in Amman this coming Monday eveneing for two nights.

How to get to the Korfu place. What time does it open? Any entry fee? What about the rates for drinks ? and what is the policy for taking the girls out?

Will Hotels let girls in?

e-mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to communicate directly with other Forum Members. Thanks!

Rio1961
02-09-04, 11:48
Hey Trent,

Please PM me then.

Thanks

Rio

Trent2461
02-10-04, 21:04
Hey Rio,

I sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you receive it. The Ministry of Finance is across the street from the Le Meridan Hotel. Korfu is right behind this.

Drinks are normal. There is no entrance fee. Ladies will see you if they want. There are more men than women, so the woman are selective. Some will see you the next day before work also. Always ask for the number if they won't see you at night.
Some want lunch or diner also. The gift is what you agree upon.

Trent

Rio1961
02-12-04, 11:03
Hey Trent,

I finally found this Korfu place, it is actually behind the Ministry of Industry and Trade ( this is what it is called). It is close to the Meridian Hotel. The drinks are reasonnably priced and the girls are friendly unless they are busy with other customers. I got there around midnight many more men than women. They were already busy. Maybe on my next trip, I will go there earlier in the night.

No I did not get your e-mail.

Rio

JustSumFun
02-12-04, 11:54
Trent2461.

Hi mate. Seems you are busy in Jordan :) Did you get my pm? Sent one some days back.

Justfun

HectorG
02-24-04, 06:19
Are you perhaps referring to a Greek restaurant called "Corfu"?

I will be in Amman in a few weeks. Anyone have the latest skinny on what's hot and where? Is it all ST or can you bring any back to your hotel like Dubai? Are the Amman hotels cool with bringing back girls?

Buggie
03-06-04, 12:21
I'll be in Amman next month. Does anyone know of any restaurant/hotel where I can see good belly-dancing by local/Arab girl?

Bedano
03-31-04, 09:45
Hi guys, I have been here for a while.

Comparing to Syria (where you can get the chicks for instance in Sheraton hotel, they have a disco there where chicks from Morocco and Lebanese are searching for you themselves) it is rather complicated. But still with some effort you can get what you need. I have read all your discussions here, but as for me none of the real places were mentioned yet.

If you really need to hook up with some one, basically just go to Rama Disco (Rama Hotel, 7th circle), or Tayche Disco (Tayche hotel in Shmesani). In both places you have to pay an entrance fee (5JD) but you are getting one free drink for it (which is more or less the same price in this region). You can get a Phillipino down there or the one from Sri Lanka.

But no doubt the best places are still Dubai or Turkey.

Anyhow, drop me a PM and I will give you some phone numbers in case you need someone to spend your weekend with.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Dante66
06-07-04, 17:26
Hi everybody,

I will travel to Amman next week and was wondering if there are new places to see, apart the one mentioned in previous report. Does somebody knows if Valentino is still existing?

Thanks in advance for any of your advices.

Dante66
06-19-04, 11:33
Hi everybody,

I just came out from a massage+turkish bath session in Valentine. Had 2 Ucrainian girls, pretty but a bit cold. No extra received. Price, 20 JD massage, 25 JD turkish bath.

Just for your information

Koolman
06-30-04, 07:03
I would like to have the board's opinion on the Movenpick Dead Sea hotel in Amman. Have any of you ever stayed there ? Any scope for P4P or even just a nice soothing massage with happy ending ? i know they have a very good spa but am dreading that they only allow men to massage men, a thought which gives me the creeps ! As it is too far from the city, i might have to settle for whats available at this hotel. Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated.

Trent2461
07-23-04, 14:54
KoolMan

Sorry for late reply on Movenpick at the Dead Sea. Both this and the Mariot are normal Spa type places. I've been to both and they are nice relaxing normal Hotel Spas.

Distance is not far from Amman at all. It takes about 30 mintues from the 3rd circle which is way across town, but I've made it in 20 mintues in the morning with no traffic.

Going to the Dead Sea is all down hill to the valley floor, because Amman is in the mountains.

It's a nice get away with a lady. Not too expensive.

Trent

Crazy Fool
07-27-04, 08:55
Hi All,

There is a massage center named "Rashaqa" that is in the building just next to Amman Mall.

I visited this center a few times, and the first time, teh girl gave me a good blow job, and then the next time, and when i walked ijn, she stripped of all of her clothes, and offered full sex

Looks: 5/10, service 6/10.

Check it out guys.

Ruofsam
08-17-04, 13:28
Do anyone have any information about a place called hang over in the building in front of the HSBC bank next to the 4 seasons hotel? I was told that there might be some activity there.

Tom2004
08-30-04, 14:44
Hi Folks.

Ý am due goýng to Amman early October thýs year and will stay
at Moevenpýck Hotel Dead Sea. Searchýng through the forum it seems not to be easy to get some fun at Amman.

Is anyone able and willing to provýde telefone/GSM numbers of girls, preferablz willing to do outcalls? Of course thýs is a lazy approach but all Ý can offer ýs my report later.

Those wýshýng to change I can offer numbers at Germany, Dubaý and Lebanon.

There should be no doubt all contacts received wýll be treated ýn full confýdence and not forwarded to any third party unless Ý had personal contact wýth the gýrl and got her appoval to do so.

Take care guys and tks for supporting me,

Tom

Golf Ball
08-31-04, 06:32
Hey Guys,

I am going to be in Amman for 3 nights from Saturday next week. I was wondering if anyone knew the score with a few decent bars to have a bit of a crack in?

People have told me about a bar in the Rama Hotel, a Philipino bar. But it appears that this is only open on certain days of the week. Anyone know the details?

Would appreciate either a PM or a direct forum response with your ideas.

Thanks,

GB

Rocky HL
10-01-04, 23:06
Hello everyone,

I am now in Amman at the Hyatt. There have been two girls in the piano bar lounge - one looks Arabic, slim - dark hair - fits a million. The other is dyed blond with a modern flying haircut. They seem to be doing a little business. Does anyone know of these ladies. About 25 years old. The blond has a little weight but more for the hugging.

Would also appreciate any other suggestions or contacts.

Thanks,

Rockyhl

Van Dude
10-14-04, 23:40
Greetings all,

I've been in Amman now for over 3 weeks and luckily I managed to score with some pros, amateurs , and one feebie believe it or not.
a nice place to find some action is the bar in Radisson Sas hotel where I picked up a Romanian and a Philipina on two separate occasions. Both had great bodies but I would give a higher rating to the pettite philipina as we had a prolonged no rush session (over 3 hours as I recall for ST) that included DATY and a nice BBBJ. Only drawback though was her small tits.Total damage with her was 40JD+ 10JD tip for being so good in everything she did.

The Romanian girl was very nice initially but kept looking at her watch and answering her cell phone even while we were about to do the deed. Total damage was 40JD for less than 2 hours of unfulfilling sex, but nontheless included a great striptease and nice dirty talking. If you mind listening to arabic music for most fo the evening, then this place is not your cup of tea.

I got my freebie on Friday night at the Marriott hotel's sports bar called Champions. It's always packed with young arab ladies who can't have enough of Karoake. I must say that good looks and being a westerner is what these rich young arab girls are looking for because they're just looking for some fun I guess. My freebie didn't have the experience, but she made up for it in other ways.

As for massge centres I think it's a complete waste of time and money.

That's all for now folks. I have couple of contact numbers,so you can pm me if you need them.Sorry, but you have to be NON ARAB if you wish to contact them.

Danish01
10-16-04, 11:08
Hey there,

I have been in Jordan for over one year now and I must say I have never been to any city which is as dead sexually as Amman.

If any of you have any hints or numbers for a sure thing then please please please let me know.

Danish Desperate Dude (DDD)

Me and You
10-22-04, 12:04
Dear friend,

First I would like to thank you for your help. I got the numbers and I called Sally and I met here Tuesday and it was a good GFE as you said. She is very nice and hot and ready for everything. For the other number Mariana I couldn't reach her as cell is always turned off. You mentioned in the report a Romanian girl, Is she the same Ukranian girl Mariana or she is another person.

If she is not the same send me please her number and send me please MAriana's number, may be it is thw wrong number. What about the Arab girl, did u ask her to give her number to me. If u can give her my number telling her that Alberto from Italy is calling her and this is my number XXXXXXXXXXX.

Do you have any new hot hunts? Stay in contact and I would like to help you for your next trips.

Good hunting,

Alberto-Italy

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Me and You
10-24-04, 15:00
Dear friends,

The number posted in my last post is not my number and it is a wrong number so please don't use it and the right number u can ask me by a private message.

Alberto

Crazy Fool
12-10-04, 20:56
I have visited this center a few times, and all the ladies I went with offered extra's.

The massage center is located in a building near Abdoun Mall, if you go to Abdoun mall from US embassy, and after you cross the circle, you will find a building with a DVD rental store on the ground floor, the massage center is in the same building.

Enjoy

mysteriousguy
12-14-04, 16:43
Crazy Fool,

What kind of extra's did they offer, and how much did you pay for these extra's? and are the ladies arabic, european or asian?

Dante66
02-03-05, 08:54
Crazy Fool,

What kind of extra's did they offer, and how much did you pay for these extra's? and are the ladies arabic, european or asian?Well, i have visited the center on the third week of jan 2005 and was quite impressed. The ladies were of different nationalities ( i've seen African and Russian, as well as Arab), I've chose a Jordan Turkish young lady. I had everything I asked, bbbj, standard and anal as well: the only bed point is the price: for an intensive hour, I paid JD 100. Honestly, too much!

Ciao

Expatriate Guy
02-24-05, 08:17
Stumbled upon the Pronto Massage Center near Shmeissani. Nice clean rooms with attached showers for all rooms. Chose a sweet and slim 19-year-old Palestinian girl for a 45-min massage (JD30 including room). She finished off with a great GFE HJ and BJ, while I fondered her nice perky tits. Gave her a JD20 tip. Center open from noon to late. Tel: 079 6785500/6783838

Canny Man
04-18-05, 12:58
Hi Everyone,

I've been in Amman for a few weeks now, not had much time to get around, by chance forund a place off the seventh circle (the name begins with M) to get there, go to the 7th circle (heading towards the 8th) turn right and go as far as you can, turn right and it's on the right a couple of hundred yards ( there are road works now so follow the dirversion signs, when you come to the end look to your left and you will see the place) entrance is at the side. Massage is 25JD, Turkish is 20JD, TOGETHER 45JD, I went for the massage and Turkish, basically a massage in the steam, nice girl (Morrocan) no english but speaks French, BBLJ, + FULL, and here comes the heavy part, she charged 40JD, so overall it was 95JD which I thought was OTT. Any chance someone can steer me in the right direction for a cheaper ride, or any meeting places (bars etc), looks like I'll be here for about a year or so, need all the help I can get.

Cheers, Canny Man (by the way, I'm a Brit)

Canny Man
04-20-05, 13:10
Hi again,

Update from last post, the name of the place is Monalisa and as you come off the diversion it's on the left, there is a fast food place on the corner and the entrence is just past it on the left, go upstairs, I have been in twice now and had the same girl (not sure if there are any more!).

Happy hunting.

Canny Man

Rio
05-03-05, 17:44
I am in amman staying for two nights. I come here often but have not seen any action here. It looks like a dead city on the sexe scene. I would appreciate you PM me for numbers of Girls. I will share back my experiences.

Thanks

Rio
05-04-05, 18:21
A smoky place full of locals. The girls are all from Eastern Europe. The prices are reasonable. From what I understood the girls do not go out with the customers.

Mad Hatter
06-27-05, 07:31
Arrived in Amman yesterday and after a bit of work went out in the evening to see the "sights".

Ended up at this bar called Deep Blue Pup & Restaurant.

Some absolutely stunning girls in there. All from Morrocco, Tunisia and Jordan. I just sat down at the bar and started to have a drink when the girls started to approach me. They wanted me to buy a drink. Each drink was 25 JD for the girls (i.e: 35 US $). I bought a couple and then they hang around dance in front of you and flirt.

As the night wore on, a couple took my number promising to call me later on in th night and then come over to the hotel. Of course this never materialised.

Totally I had spent about 200 J.D (about 300 U.S $) on drinks for myself and the ladies. Everything was atrociously priced.

Place was ridiculous. It is a major rip off. Oh well. Live and learn.

Avoid all bars like this.

Member #4341
07-26-05, 07:42
1st. : AQABA CITY MASSAGE - HOTEL

I find in Aqaba city one good hotel Aquamarina II - City hotel.

There is a AMP massage and spa center managed by chinese.

Massages provided by 6 chinese girls for JD 10.- ($ 14) + extras.

If you want - you can ask Manager to show you all girls.

Rang of girls : depends from 4-7 .

Age of girls : 23 - 28 years.

Service : Massage + HJ + BBBJ + BBBJTC + BBBJTCWS + CIM + FIV + Full service

Costs : Massage - 10.- JD + extra service - depend of the girl - but in general they ask from 10-30JD extra (depends of service you want)

Opening hours : 1pm - 2am (every day)

Important : For extra service ask only a girl in massage room - some girls don't want to do extra service widouth condom, so bring it yourself! They have no condoms in house :)

2nd.: HUNTING OF LOCAL GIRLS

It's very hard to hunt locals , becouse they are shy and they are Muslims, but on beach or at night in local main park you can find some local fun too.

I find on Baracuda Beach one local girl names Aysha (18 y.o.) from Amman.
She was on holidays in Aqaba with her family . But she was ready to go to my hotel room to have fun there (she sayd that she isn't such easy going girl - maybe she really isn't, but I know that she love money :) like every girl in Jordan! ).

For first we went to shopping (that's it's high recomended) i bought her a shoes for 5JD , than we went to a restaurant to dinner and I paid 7JD for both. After this we went to my hotel room and we had great fun with all service I can wish me, including ANAL, CIM, BBBJ, AR, DFK.

She was really great . After 3 hours of fun we took a shower and she want to go withouth money. She sayd it's free for you becouse I'm not ***** and you bought me shoes and dinner. But I gave her 20$ and she was so happy that she came next day to meet me again.

Aysha cost me in total: (for 2 days fun) $38

It was worth more as $100$ Believe Me!

Next day I meet in park few local girls also from Amman (they are more liberate as girls from other parts Jordan) and i wet with one 20 y.o. girl - name Fathye to shopping for first and than we went to my hotel room - she wasn't so graet as Ayha one day abero, but also she wasn't bad.

She asked me for 50JD - but than she agreed with 20JD!

Fathye cost me in total 35$. Also worth of money!

Happy Hunting in Jordan

Member #4341
07-27-05, 07:50
So here is my repport for Amman :

I meet one girl in Amman at Romman Theather - i was just visiting old Romman Theather inside , and one local girl just ask me where i come from . So i just sayd as a joke - if she go with me to my hotell room i'll tell her - and she agreed !:) I was surrprised , becouse it was raally meaning ONLY as a joke . but if she accepted my invitation i took with her to my room. She was very young - she sayd that she is 18y.o. , but it seems to me that she wasn't 18y.o. ! But we had great sex , even she wasn't good with BBBJ :)

So the best places to meet girls for ST sex is at this places in the time between 5pm-8pm (becouse young girls need to be at home at night - it's very very hard to find any NORMAL - not whoore girl after 8pm out in bars or caffes) :

- The best place is : BOOK'S & COFFE Bar (1st. circle of Amman - Jabel Amman ) from 5pm and 7pm - It's well known local modern club - but come with one other guy , becouse u will have more chances !

- Romman Theather - there is main place for meeting girls / guys in Amman

- at the day from 2pm - 6pm go shopping to Sophie shopping city in Amman - there are most good stores like ZARA , Benetton , PAUL & SHARK than go to STARBUCK'S CAFFE - it's the best place to meet girls from upper class - modern and very very nice looking & sure they are really open minded !!!!!

But you need to know that Jordanian girls like gifts ! So go with them to shopping than to some light dinner and than invite her to your hotel room or appartment - It's the best way how to bring LOCAL into your BED !:)

I wish you a lot of fun in Jordan !

Me and You
08-06-05, 13:43
Anyone knows about Bars where I can get CIS girls and go out with them after work or the day after? If you know about bars Hang over, Poitiers or Gajarya and 30 Somehting in Shmeisani or Arena in near Arena Hotel univ.street or Arena-Gardens. Any infos about finding CIS girls in Amman is very welcomed and appreciated. I can exchange with info and contacts numbers for CIS I know or about arab girls and places to go. If anybody interested to exchange infos and cotacts he is welcome.

Happy hunting guys.

AL

Da Wod
09-17-05, 07:07
Hi,

I think I can supply you with numbers of ladies in Amman sent me PM Private Messages or your E MAIL. Or tell me how I can contact you.

"I can't give you the numbers here because the ladies don't accept that"

Blake
11-04-05, 18:45
I visted Pronto a few weeks ago. Using the number below I called to ask for the address. The manager Mourad asked all sorts of questions before saying that he will send me a car to my hotel.

When I arrived at Pronto a haggling session started at $400.00. I was able to go down to $150.00 for an hour full service come twice. I was taken to a room when I was soon joined by a voluptuous Morrocan. I would give her 7/10 because of the extra padding. The experience was very good but I believe expensive for Amman.

Address: Commodore Street, Rabieh Building, Schmeisani.

Anyone has cheaper places even without full service?

Lomion
11-22-05, 07:16
Da Wod: I might have to take you up on that. I swing by Amman every month or so and while I have this cute little moroccean on the side, she is a bit expensive and wearing.

Blake: You were definitely getting ripped off, bad. You can get a BBJCM at the Pronto for JD$50, and HJ for JD$20, and FS JS$100. Also if you going during the day (after 1200 but before dark) they have about 10 girls working, some whom are extremely attractive. Just stopped by last week as a matter of fact.

Night Clubs: There are two that I checked out last time I was there. The Monty Carlo and some Mongolian BBQ. Both are junk. Extremely unattractive syrian women who want JD$50 to dance. and overpriced booze. On the bright side, I did find a gem there that while was exhorbitantly priced, was well worth it (kept her for 24 hours in the hotel. If I figured it out on a hour per hour, cum per cum basis she was pretty cheap).

Club New York: Couple syrian girls, nothing impressive. They specialize in getting horny tourist money.

Flaminco Health Spa: The B version of the Pronto. 1/2 price, much more unattractive girls.

Still have yet to have any luck meeting a local for free though. Guessing it is my hours (western, late night) and quick visits but would be nice to find one .. or even an amateur pfp'er.

Mucki
11-24-05, 00:36
I was last Saterday there I was with a very proffisional Algerian girl. She spoke only French and a little bit English. I paid 150 JD (about 200 euro). I could say the service was very messirable and bad. I finished after 15 min. She did not want to continue. In Germany I could become a full service 2 hours pronto is not good.

Suga Dady 31
01-04-06, 10:01
Heylo Friends,

I recently visited jordan and i must say its a beautiful country and alots to do if you know the right places to hang out. There are plenty of pussies but just not available so easily but once u get in the scene, there is no end to it..

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt and found it to be a very GF and nice hotel. Called up one of the contacts i recvd from a fellow member and i must say it was worth while.. She was a russian origin girl who happened to have married a jordanian and as usual, that joradian guy has left her for better prospect !! Felt sorry for the dame but a very nice person..

Since i was there for 2 nights, first night was with G, and ended up at JJ's in Hyatt which is a upscale nightclub.. Saw some fantabulous gals but unfortunately all seemed to be with their brothers :)))

Ended up talking to a guy, who was lebanese but armenian origin and we shot down to ukrananian birds together who were sitting on the bar.

Had a fun 2nd nite but unfortunately had to leave the hotel early for a meeting so had to call it quits at 5:00 a.m :((

Over all, a nice place to relax and party and had a feeling the scene is as good as casablanca but the only difference is, casa is oipen for everyone whereas, amman is a box pandora's box.

Will keep u posted with any info i have further since i made quite a few freinds now and looking forward to visit amman again.

CIAO

Suga

Crap Game
01-19-06, 22:30
Hello All,

Just moved to the Middle East a few months ago, and this is my first foray into the forums over here.

Anyway, I was in Jordan around the first week of January. I had a few experiences that I would like to comment on.

1) Tried Pronto Massage in Amman. Everything that you have heard that is negative about this place is true. It is WAY overpriced and has pretty rotten service overall. I had the luck to hook up with a pretty savvy taxi driver who informed me that the Pronto was pretty much the only established place in town for a massage and extras. I originally wanted him to bring me to New Touch but when we got there, he informed me that it was closed. He said that a few of the girls were busted for heroin. Was he BS'ing me? Dunno. Maybe some of you more experienced Amman punters can comment. Back to Pronto.....I had a pretty good HJ from a sexy Ukrainian blonde with short hair. She indicated warily that she might be available for "extras" outside the Pronto, but that hint also included a HUGE price of 500JD-1000JD if I remember right. Too rich for my blood. The price I paid for the HJ.....way too much!!! I'm embarrassed to admit how much. Lets just say close to $150-200 USD. I really feel that I got the short end of the stick here at this place and my only revenge is if I can drive away business from potentially future clients. So guys, if you ever felt that you got screwed (not literally) at an establishment, boycott this place and you'll be getting revenge for me and for you.

2) Amman Disco's. Was informed by a couple of guys & my taxi driver that most of the girls who work in the disco's can be taken home after their shift ends in the evening. Unfortunately, their evening shift generally ends around 5-6 am.....so I was never conscious enough to test this theory.

3) Aquaba Massage. Here was my best luck in the desert that is Jordan. I tried out the massage center at the Aquamarine II hotel and found it very accomodating. 10 JD for a massage. 20 JD for a HJ. 40 JD for a ok BBBJ. Didn't get past that. The place had 3 Chinese gals working there. Went there twice. On the first try I got the massage & HJ. Actually it was a pretty darn good massage. After the flip and some more massage the Chinese gal asked if I wanted extras. I went for the HJ & I must say she did a very good job with this.

On my 2nd visit, I visited another girl and got the massage preliminaries out of the way pretty quickly, since they knew me already. I got a BBBJ with completion being a HJ. Overall, a pretty good time. The manager told me that the girls rotate between the Aquamarine hotels in town in what sounded like different massage parlors. So, if you're in Aquaba I don't think you have to necessarily go to Aquamarine II exclusively. You might find their massage parlors in other Aquamarine Hotels in Aquaba. I think their might be somewhere between 2 and 4 of them in town.

That's it for my Jordan report. Have fun in Aquaba. Stay away from Pronto.

Crapgame out!

Skyway
01-22-06, 17:34
Hi, Traveling to Jordan next week and staying there for a few nites. Can someone give me some contact details and pickup places. Thanks!

Crest Man
03-04-06, 08:03
I'll be in Amman in a couple of weeks... anything current? Would appreciate any contacts that I can receive... thanks!

Lomion
03-22-06, 00:16
Back in Amman and would like to say thanks to a friend that reads this board. Nice hookup, sweet gall and fucks like a banshee.

Quick notes on the Grand Hyatt:

Since the bombing this place has gone WAY downhill. They are suppose to finish remodeling this summer but currently don't waste your money and instead stay at the Mirenden (which also has CIS'ers for the picking in the lobby).

Hyatt is def GF friendly though. She met me in the lobby (no problems getting through security without me), no passport was needed, no additional charge. Went to the room fucked, got dinner, hit the ATM, fucked some more, went to sleep. Not a second glance from the staff (though plenty from jealous patrons).

JJ's bar which used to be a nice place to pick up CIS'er is worthless now. I think the bombings pretty much killed this place being a happening safe spot :(

Lomion
03-23-06, 17:57
Well I missed my flight so decided to go down to the Dead Sea for a couple days. Let me tell you, besides the sea itself being dead (would recommend visiting though at least once in your life) so is the mongering scene. Security is super tight and I think random women for sale is frowned upon as the gov tries to sell the Dead Sea as a family and senior friendly western europe vacation spot. You can't even topless sun bathe here.

Couldn't find anything to buy here and would highly recommend avoiding if you your sole goal is picking up a lady. Just not going to happen, pay or tourist. On the other hand would highly recommend it if you want to just relax or maybe bring your favorite girl from Amman or elsewhere with you. Will prob ask my new favorite Amman girl if she would like to spend a weekend down here next month. Really is amazing area barring that. Wouldnt' spend more than two days tops here though.

As for hotels, the two big ones are the Marriot or Movenpuck here. Avoid the Marriot like the plague; its dirty, overpriced, unfriendly, and all around a dive. Its only redeeming feature is its private beach BUT Movenpuck is about 30 meters away and Movenpick guests are granted access to it for 5 JOD.

EDIT: Also a Kempinski is opening up in September right next to the Movenpick. Cabby was telling me about it on my way back to Amman.

Me and You
03-24-06, 19:35
How are you? i agree with you totally. Dead Sea is nice for relax and to take your girl with you. and be sure that girls like that and they will give you a very nice night there feeling you are treating them as ladies or girl friend. I agree wiht you about Movenpick, better to take the a chalet or sweetnear the pools and the sea down but not in the Hotel itslef but .. I did that many times in the summer where you can see many locals and tourists beauties in bikini...Once we we started our warming up i th jacuzzi kissing and playing there as nobosy was there late night after 10 or 11, and started soft hot sex there and then we left to the room for a long night full of sex. Very nice experience there.The jacuzzi is situated in went in like a small garden and far from crowd, you can ask about it or see it in the Movenpick map.

Good luck and you always welcome.

[Couldn't find anything to buy here and would highly recommend avoiding if you your sole goal is picking up a lady. Just not going to happen, pay or tourist. On the other hand would highly recommend it if you want to just relax or maybe bring your favorite girl from Amman or elsewhere with you. Will prob ask my new favorite Amman girl if she would like to spend a weekend down here next month. Really is amazing area barring that. Wouldnt' spend more than two days tops here though.

BUT Movenpuck is about 30 meters away and Movenpick guests are granted access to it for 5 JOD.[/QUOTE]

Lomion
03-25-06, 10:01
Nothing worse than a p4p'er standing you up. Called early to get her before everybody else did :) and stated would show around 2200. 2400 (was late last time also so gave her a couple hours, I was in no rush) and still no show nor answer phone. Nothing I hate worse than be stood up by a p4p'er. Wrecks your night as you wouldn't think to arrange a backup plan (lets get realistic, you are PAYING her to show up) so ended up just crashing. Waste of a night.

If you are busy, just say so. If something comes up, give me a call back. Don't just not show without a word, ryhme, or reason. Its not like we are lovers. It is called professionalism.

Granted this doesn't happen much (maybe the 3rd time in the last decade or so) but still pisses one off.

Update: So going to give her a shot again tonight. Spoke with her and she stated she tried to call but hotel would not connect her to my room without a last name (though she had first name and room number). This is plausible. Though now I worry as to why she didn't show and what changed in two hours. When I spoke with her she did sound a bit *off* and out of it but it is the weekend and even p2p'ers have friends outside work so figured she was just drunk. But she reaffirmed she stayed in (which is why she tried to called) and just slept .... I noticed some odd bruises the first couple times we fucked and now I am wondering if I have druggie .. she kind of had that laxidazial sound in her voice and hardly remember our conversation the prior day. Nothing against drugs (do them myself) but injectables (possible bruise explanation as they are in the right places for them) increase HIV chances which I am NOT down with. Or maybe I am just being paranoid and she got drunk, sat in, and passed out :) ... either way lets see if she show's this time.

Me and You
03-25-06, 19:48
[QUOTE=Lomion]Nothing worse than a p4p'er standing you up. Called early to get her before everybody else did :) and stated would show around 2200. 2400 (was late last time also so gave her a couple hours, I was in no rush)

Dont worry friend, it happends many times like this. This girl u talk about drink too much so she sleep too much. make her drunk and you will see how she will fuck you...but in anyway it s better to have back ups. contact me next time when you are here again for back ups.

I see u didnt commment about Dead Sea.

Good luck.

Crazy Fool
03-26-06, 00:03
Hi Me and You, I had on my msn before, but I lost it

Please drop me PM with you address

Thanks

How are you? i agree with you totally. Dead Sea is nice for relax and to take your girl with you. and be sure that girls like that and they will give you a very nice night there feeling you are treating them as ladies or girl friend. I agree wiht you about Movenpick, better to take the a chalet or sweetnear the pools and the sea down but not in the Hotel itslef but .. I did that many times in the summer where you can see many locals and tourists beauties in bikini...Once we we started our warming up i th jacuzzi kissing and playing there as nobosy was there late night after 10 or 11, and started soft hot sex there and then we left to the room for a long night full of sex. Very nice experience there.The jacuzzi is situated in went in like a small garden and far from crowd, you can ask about it or see it in the Movenpick map.

Good luck and you always welcome.

[Couldn't find anything to buy here and would highly recommend avoiding if you your sole goal is picking up a lady. Just not going to happen, pay or tourist. On the other hand would highly recommend it if you want to just relax or maybe bring your favorite girl from Amman or elsewhere with you. Will prob ask my new favorite Amman girl if she would like to spend a weekend down here next month. Really is amazing area barring that. Wouldnt' spend more than two days tops here though.

BUT Movenpuck is about 30 meters away and Movenpick guests are granted access to it for 5 JOD.[/QUOTE]

Lomion
03-26-06, 07:17
Yeah she does fuck much better drunk. Fed her a bottle of wine and some saki and much much improvement. She is ok sober but fuck better drunk.

Will prob do the Dead Sea again this summer and do Movenpick .. taking your advice. Now to just find somebody to take. Will either take the current one (couple days of her is growing on me) or somebody new. Summer is far away. May have a new toy, may not. She also may be working the Lebonese circuit .. stated she is heading up that way in a week or two.

Indian Inamman
03-29-06, 19:34
Hello,

I am in Amman from last few weeks and I must say this place rocks. I got lucky with couple of phillipinos, but I am really looking for Arab/Syrian/Leabense girls.

Saw the posts about bars -that's just waste of money and time.

Can anyone please provide me number of Arab girls?

Well by the way I am an Indian and don't know Arab ladies like Indians or not..if anyone can comment on this please

Thanks,

Have Fun

I have number of Phillipinos, if anyone wants it PM me..and yeah they don't take money!

Wont Tell
03-29-06, 22:31
Hey,

I'm in Jordan for a few months after a couple of days in Cairo. Any help from our resident experts would be appreciated :-)

I tried the Pronto massage everyone was talking about but it really didn't do it for me. Images of a blackmarket hiddencam industry kept floating through my head.

Frap I
04-04-06, 20:21
Hey,

I confirm the presence of WGs in Le Meridien Amman.

Returned from a dinner about 10 pm, and came across a couple of girls sitting at the bar in the lobby. i innitiated eye contact, and got a smile back.

To make the story short, she was local mid 20's, good looking. Asked for 200 JD for an hour at first, and settled for $200.

Drinks, shower, DATY, BBBJ, CIM.

We chatted for a while, and then she went. (I didn't feel like getting more)

It was good: looks 7/10 - GFE 8/10 - performance 7/10

Lomion
04-06-06, 04:30
Hey,
I confirm the presence of WGs in Le Meridien Amman.

Yep, always a good last resort place or tourist p4p'er. You got ripped off on the price but it is to be expected and I have seen people taken for much much worse (this one guy told me he paid 500 JOD for a CBJ). For future notice, standard rate is about 100 JOD for a couple hours, 200JOD for the night and you can haggle it lower if its a slow / off night.

Might have to stop by next week and pick one up myself. Haven't been since October. Or possibly JJ's though thats a little close to home. The same girl every night gets old and need to change it up for a night or two. Glad to hear the Meridien is still going strong.

DeepVoid
04-18-06, 01:13
I am in Amman every couple weeks for work. I just got a few phone numbers that I will try but ANY help from local experts would be appreciated.

I usually post on the German, US, Japan and Thailand sites.

Thanks in advance

Lomion
04-18-06, 08:32
So the regular didn't show up and didn't feel like running out and hitting the local hotel bars as it was late (2330ish) and most of the good ones are taken by then.

Decided to give Mme a chance and had one of the most god awful p4p'er I have ever had. She was def a board clockwatcher and was still dirty AFTER a shower. Was already stuck paying so wrapped it up (def wasn't worth risking it with this one), did the deed, and kicked her out as fast as possible. Wasn't the worst looking girl (Syrian, 5'2ish, 55kg around, 23 years) but wasn't what I asked Mme for and the stench was awful. Called Mme afterwards and bitched up a storm. She apologized profusely of course and said next time call early (like noon) instead of late after all the girls are taken or sleeping. I of course did the whole "If you don't have something I want, don't say you do and send me a dog".

I may call Mme again today (or tomorrow) give her the benefit of the doubt BUT lesson learned .. if you want something quality, do NOT call her 2330. Yes I know this should be expected and self evident but I was drinking and figured how bad could I get.

Once again the Hyatt comes through no questions asks. I don't even meet them in the lobby anymore to escort them in. Just tell them to go right to the lifts and knock on my door.

Lomion
04-19-06, 15:45
I am in Amman every couple weeks for work. I just got a few phone numbers that I will try but ANY help from local experts would be appreciated.

I usually post on the German, US, Japan and Thailand sites.

Thanks in advance
Not sure 9 posts on 5 boards counts as usually ;)

You get Mme number yet? Ja I mad mouthed her but you call her early enough (noonish) you will get a good girl if Arab / Lebonese / Moroccean your thing. If not, I will PM it to you.

Avoid the nightclub like crazy (cabbies will take you there) as they are overpriced and takeout is notoriously hard to negoatiate. Read back for some massage parlors.

Hit the 5 star hotel bars if you want CIS'ers.

HectorG
04-24-06, 09:40
Has anybody been to JJ's bar lately? That used to be my favorite bar, though I never had any luck pulling a girl from there; too many rich Arabs always snatch the girls the moment they enter the bar.

Lebanese60
06-18-06, 21:14
I visit Amman every month for a day on my way in and out of Iraq. I have become a regular of three working girls. I met two at a massage parlour and one introduced me to her friend:

A Chinese in her 40's looks are 6/10, but gives excellent service 9/10. She does tantric massage and finally makes me cum in her mouth while massaging my prostate. A wonderful experience for those who have not tried it.

A Ukranian in her early 30's. Very delightful company and extremly intelligent. We spend hours (she is never in a rush), chatting and drinking, then she offers me massage and whatever I desire. She is more of a girlfriend experience. Looks 7/10, service 8/10.

A Philipina in her early 20's. She is such a sexy curved petite 9/10. For an extra tip she does whatever fetish desires you may have. Service 8/10.

All going rates are 40-60 JD. I go to the high side whenever service was good to keep them going!

I am willing to exchange contacts with regulars if anyone is intersted.

Lomion
06-23-06, 14:49
I may have to take you up on your philipina contact next time I am there :)

Lomion
07-18-06, 05:38
If you are going to PM me for contacts AND then use them, please post a report. If you use them then find somebody new, also post. I have PM'ed maybe 40 people in the last 6 months contacts, many of the contacts reported their services were used, and NOT ONE REPORT ABOUT THEM. Not trying to be an ass here but this board works on people sharing and reporting, quit being selfish folk.

Rad11
07-26-06, 13:13
I have heard alot about many street walkers in amman in west Amman area, Um Uthina area and Wadi Saqra.

Has any one seen that?

There is a flood of Lebanese in Amman hotels. Have you all noticed that?

So what are your comments? Are there changes in the secene in Amman?

Ristereto
07-31-06, 13:59
Any recommendations anyone? I'll be in amman shortly and could do with a bit of fun.

Thanks

TheDoggPound
08-09-06, 06:02
Hi chaps, going to be amman in a few weeks any contact numbers for girls?

Last time i was there iwent to JJs but it was dead, only three girls in there and they are the ones we went with!

I went to a few other places with the cabbie, they were good fun and got lots of attention from the girls but none of them were up for coming to my hotel untill the end of the night but even that was not 100%.

Wont Tell
08-16-06, 11:49
Hey Everyone,

Just got back to Amman and have to say that the amount of WG's seems to have increased dramatically over the past few months. Intercontinental Amman and The Bristol seem to have an abundance of glas working the lobbies. Will post more as sson as I get some solids.

Global Nomadrr
08-31-06, 22:09
Dear Mongers,

I am so fed up with living in Israel, a relatively 'liberated' country, likely i will take myself to Amman this weekend. Can't anyone really provide just one good phone number or not to fail opportunity? me oh my, what does it take?

Appreciatively,

Global

HectorG
09-22-06, 12:58
In five trips to Amman I've never had success in Jordan. A fellow monger on this site gave me a contact of a madam. I called her and she seemed legit enough, but she was only offering Arab girls for the equivelent of $300 USD PER HOUR. No thank you.

Later I met several single CIS girls at JJs at the Hyatt, but when I approached them they seemed offended and said they were busy. They came and left alone. This happened to me on two different nights with two different set of Russian-type girls. I even asked the male concierge and bartender about acquiring a girl, but they both thought I was joking and laughed it off.

Not sure what's going on but the scene here is definately not open as in Dubai.

Perverted Priest
09-27-06, 07:39
Been in and out of Jordan many times for the past two years. Here are my experiences.

Have gone to the local massage parlours. The girls are usually Moroccan and cute but it's really weird. You can't really bang em. You have to slide it through their legs. Very annoying and a waste of money.

My best experiences are in-calls at the hotels. The Sheraton is great. I have a contact and whenever I am in, he brings girls direct to my door. They are usually Palestinian. 5's on the hot or not meter. All of them let me video.

I am now staying at the Bristol and so far, not so good. If anyone wants to exchange information let me know.

I have also been to Morocco, Brazil and all over Europe if you guys are curious about those places.

Good luck gents!

Faaris
10-25-06, 14:22
This is not a report but with some help from you guys I might have some up soon. I am in Amman for a few days this week. Looking for numbers of Madams and Arab girls, good quality stuff only.

Lomion and Bigbob II you seem to have some interesting contacts.

Cheers,

Faaris

DeepVoid
10-25-06, 23:36
I too am going back to Amman this sunday for a week. Anyone have contacts... PLEASE? or want to join in the hunt please PM me.
thanks

HectorG
11-01-06, 16:49
Amman, and Jordan in general, is a pathetic empty void when it comes to P4P. And if you do find WG, they charge a fortune. Save your money and take a 2-hour trip to Dubai.

Lomion
11-04-06, 08:05
Just a general comment to Big Bob's post"

You are def correct about the Amman women being lower quality than the average Dubai girl (and about 3x as expensive). Still what you get in Amman is a lot of divorcee's or unhappy import wives that quickly become GFE's. If you want crazy good sex for cheap, fly to Dubai like you said. if you want a GFE repeat no condem safe experience (lets say you were like me and flying into Amman monthly) that turns into cheap amazing (if not free) sex after a couple months then Amman is a better bet that Dubai. I wouldn't trust anything in Dubai no condem ...to many mongers and tourists.

Tom2004
11-14-06, 23:28
Hi Folks,

I am due to travel into Amman into two weeks and RTFF, but it is all so la la. Could be, could not be, yes, but know.

Planning to stay at Hyatt, what are you recommendations. Any better hotel to choosw for some fun?

Any contacts wiling to share with me. I am comming through DXB and believe it is better to spent my money there, or.

Your comments are highly appreciated,

Greetings,

Tom

Eel
11-15-06, 11:14
I am coming to Amman next week and stay at Sheraton or Four seasons a few days.

I used to visit Amman and had a good time with massage ladies, but it seems most of the massage centers are closed now.

Contact numbers of ladies (Arabs and CIS) and info on massage centres will be appreciated.

You can directly contact me by PM.

Thanks.

Tom2004
12-03-06, 18:05
Hi Folks,

visited the JJ's at Hyatt and have to tell it is dry, not in respect to alcohol, but as far as SP's are concerned. No SP at all, not a single.

However was only one day there, so it is a spot view only.

Did not explore any further the Amman possibilities, felt not to well.

Short, but maybe usefull.

Greetings,

Tom

Emmadkarem
12-28-06, 10:56
Fellows,

I will be off to miserable Amman soon. Wonder if any have managed to get any contacts to share with me?

I am also interested in contacs in Yemen. Thanks so much.

Mootarjim
03-02-07, 05:02
Hey my friends. I'll be heading out to Amman soon, and my stay is lengthy enough that I'm going to be in need of some extracurricular activity. In the past (roughly 2 years ago now), I visited Pronto. Girl and service were average, and the price was a bit steep. But from what I know of Amman's recreations, I was lucky even to find that (thanks, Friendly Cabbie! ). Any help this time around. Particularly help with the the non-MP types. Would be greatly appreciated. I promise to review here and post any info I glean from my trip.

Thanks in advance.

Mootarjim
03-17-07, 13:02
Hey friends,

Now that I'm a paid-in-full member, I thought I'd try this again. See my post below; I'm looking for contact info or recent intel on the massage spots that cater to our hobby or to SP's who will come to my upscale hotel location. Any help you give me will be greatly appreciate, and as I will be Amman for several weeks, I will make sure to post my own reports on anything I that comes up, as it were.

Thanks again.

Emmadkarem
03-17-07, 18:03
Hi,

Check out Mariotte hotel in shemasaani area. it has champion Bar upstairs and they have Moroccan providers sometime. Beware of the short bulky one always sets at the bar. Her service is bad and price is high.

Da Wod
03-20-07, 12:01
I am coming to Amman next week.

any Contact numbers of ladies (Arabs and CIS) and info on massage centres will be appreciated.

Anyone have contacts?

Thanks

Mootarjim
03-23-07, 00:19
Alright. So here's my update. I'm sorry, but it's not worth much. I drove through Suwayfieh earlier today, and I saw that Valentine is apparently still in business. I'll probably pay them a visit before too much longer (taking one for the team, as it were). Later, I went to JJ's at the Hyatt. The bar was dead at first, but some more people came in later. I didn't go in, however, as most folks appeard to be coupled up, and they wanted a 10 JD fee just to get in the door. I felt that was maybe a bit too much to watch people make googly eyes at one another. So from there, it was on to the Rana Hotel north of 7th cirlcle. There was some sort of special event going on in the bar, so most of the tables were reserved. Several attractive Arab women were working the floor, but not one of them looked my way. And they didn't appear to be doing much more than waiting tables and making nice with the patrons, either. The bartender, however, was stellar. 'Abd is is name, and the guy hooked me up and was very friendly. If you want a completely Arab place to hang out and have several relatively inexpensive drinks, this is your spot.

Beyond that. I couldn't find Pronto up in Shmeisani, even though I've been there before. I was fortunate enough to get Mme's contact information from a benevolent senior member, and I'll probably end up using that tomorow night. I'll be sure and post a report when I do.

Any new info out there would be greatly appreciated.

Mootarjim
03-23-07, 22:16
It's a man, Baby! Need I say more? They've apparently gone "legit". Only men offering massage up there. That's all I needed to hear to get on out. I mean, I support their business decision and all, but it's not what I was looking for, which I politely explained before walking back out. So scratch that off the list. Heading out of town overnight tomorrow, but I plan to give Mme a call when I get back in on Sunday. You can bet you'll see a report here when I do. Cheers!

Da Wod
03-24-07, 11:22
Hi guys,

In april I am planing to go to amman, So if there is anybody who can tell me about best places to pick up ladies, you are hardly welcome to tell me (Please).

Another point which is interesting is where to stay. And of course it would be helpful, if the hotel is girl-friendly.

So if anybody knows something about hotels would be nice if you will tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Mootarjim
03-26-07, 17:19
Not much to say. Calling Mme this evening. In the meantime, does anyone have a good set of directions to get to Crestina massage parlor. I couldn't find it the other night, but I'm not even sure I was up in the right area, since I also can't seem to find Rabieh on the map. I found Rabieh Square up just west of Shmeisani, and I tooled around there for a bit, but came up with nothing. Any help here would be appreciate, even if only a nearby prominent landmark.

Thanks

Dyfz1025
03-26-07, 21:35
Hi guys,

I've been in Amman for 3 months, but I haven't got any luck so far becasue I've been busy for my job here. Recently, I found this Site and started finding girls here. I got phone number of some of massage parlor which are already listed before in this site. I called all I know, but most of them weren't even conected. I'll keep posting if i find any.

Wehdawi
04-05-07, 15:16
Hi friends,

I will visit Amman on April 11 and I like to have a fun and good time with a sexy girl.

I heared that the massage parlors are closed now do you have any idea? What about hunting in malls?

I appreciate your help.

Lomion
04-07-07, 05:46
Mall hunting always work in the mid east period, Amman isn't any different.

Wehdawi
04-07-07, 16:55
Thanks Lomion for your reply, but what about massage parlours?

Mootarjim
04-24-07, 20:44
So Lomion hooked me up with Mme's number, and I gave her a shot. Called her up at 6 or 7pm on maybe a Thursday night, and after agreeing on a price of 150JD, she sends me Lana. Lana's a cute girl, 24 years old, tight and smooth body, with see or D cups. She shows up, and we spend the next 20 or 30 minutes over drinks and chat. Then it's on to the show. She's a real professional, stripping like a pro and going right to work with some excellent BBBJ. After a bit of DATY to reciprocate, it's on to the main show, with a couple position switches. Good time had by all. I saw Lana twice after that night, and both times, the main act was incredible. Second time, she threw in some awesome AR, to boot, and she claims to have "gotten there" five times herself (I don't know if it's true, and quite frankly, so long as she seems interested, I don't really care). The third time I saw her, however, she charged me less, but she was wicked drunk when she showed up. Still had a good time, but I didn't like the subtle shift in her personality. Since I'm kind of picky, I'm not gonna see her again. Time to give Mme a call and score another girl. Lana did tell me that the Sheraton and the Intercontinental are the most GF upper-end hotels in town. I'm not at either of those, and security here tends to notice if a girl comes in past about midnight or so.

Beyond that, I've managed to pull some non-P4P action from Champions Sports Bar in the Marriott, as well. Kind of a typical story, I guess. Filipina girl, recently divorced from a Jordanian guy, looking to stretch her wings and fly a bit. She and her friends took me to the Commodore Hotel's bar, also in Shmeisani. LOTS of P4P action in there, from what I can tell (and from what my new friends told me. They have some experience with the hotels here from past jobs, apparently). If your'e looking for purely Arab talent wearing next to nothing, this is your place. Of note is the fact that on a weekend, you're likely to pay 60-80JD for the table and a bottle of your favorite booze. That said, the girls are definitely takeout. If you don't mind the cover, this is your thing.

I located Kristine Massage Center in Rabiah, but its signage is in Arabic, making it difficult for those who can't read the local language to locate. That said, if you know where Rabiah circle is, it's just west of there, in the middle of the Rabiah business district, on the north side of the street. I have yet to make it up there, but when I do, I'll be sure to post a report here.

Hope this helps, and I hope those of you in Amman with me are having a good time. Any new info would be greatly appreciated.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mootarjim
04-29-07, 13:45
So I've got some more information to add to the pile here. I have to say, though, that it's disapppointing to see that no one else is contributing of late. I'm certain I'm not the only guy in Amman looking for action. But if that IS the case, then it's a sad, sad day in the capital of Jordan. And now, the updates:

Pronto Massage:

I finally found Pronto Massage Center, and it was right under my nose the whole time (isn't that always the case? ). For those familiar with the main points of the Shmeisani area, it's on Abdul Hameed Sharaf Street, which the primary north-south thoroughfare in Shmeisani. Food City (formerly see-Town) is located on the same road, but further south. Pronto is on the east side of the street, just a bit south and on the opposite side of the street from the Commodore Hotel (see below). I haven't been inside yet (this trip, or in the past couple years, for that matter), but if I'm feeling hard up, I'll give it a shot and report).

The disco at Commodore Hotel:

See above for location in Shmeisani; this place is just north of Pronto and on the opposite side of the street. I visited for the second time on Friday. The cover was 10JD, but that included a beer. When I walked in at roughly midnight, the place was still more or less empty, with just one table of guys and a few individual girls insides. I took a table on the far side of the club and waited for people to start coming in. The manager comes over and says Hi; he remembered me from the last time I was in. I forget his name (I'm horrible with that), but you can spot him by his black polo shirt. The other employees all wear red. Anyway, by that time, a few more women had come in, and he brings two of them over to my table and sits them down. Long story short, I spend the next couple hours chatting up a couple of Palestinian girls. Good looking, fun, etc. I got a phone number, and will probably give the better looking one a call soon. Like I've mentioned in a previous posting, this place is full of Arab girls. That said, though, if you don't speak Arabic, you may not like it much here. The two girls I spoke with knew almost NO English. YMMV.

Rama Hotel:

I've mentioned this place in the past. It's got a bar on the ground floor, off the right side of the lobby. Arab waitresses who serve as eye candy. Real nice bartender (Abed), too. Drinks are inexpensive. But if you're not an Arab, even if you DO speak Arabic, don't expect to get much attention from the girls here. I get a sense this is a local's getaway.

However, from Thursday through Sunday, there's a disco that's open, as well. Ground floor, off the rear of the lobby. This is where you can more Filipinas (and Indonesians, Malaysians, etc.) than you can shake a stick at. If you're friendly, you can pull one. Drinks are MUCH more expensive in here (though I didn't pay a cover). I hear Sunday is Ladies Night, and since the women get in free, there are even MORE of them. I find it hard to believe, since the place was packed on Friday, but I'm going to try and give it a look tonight. I'll let you all know what I find out.

That's about it for the moment. Stay safe, and how's about reporting some of what you all are finding out there?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dyfz1025
04-29-07, 13:48
Few weeks ago I went to Monaliza massage on Mecca Street. I paid 25JD for massage. Morocco lady made nice normal massage and asked me extra. I paide her 30JD for HJ. She didn't take her clothes off but I touched her over her clothes.
It was OK, but the place was not good. Cold, not that clean.

I want to meet nice ladies not at massages.

I apreciate it if someone wolud tell me number or good place to find.

Waiting for your help.

El Cabron 007
05-07-07, 17:39
Just got back from Amman and was greatly disappointed. All the old places I frequently visited 2 years ago are gone. Most of the massage places have been shutdown. Girls seem to have gone elsewhere.

One place in jabal amman had nothing but, let just say not pretty, girls. None was worth the company.

Where did they all go?

Wasted

Mandrake
05-08-07, 12:03
Greetings all.

I was in Amman recently as part of a tourist trip to Petra.

I was staying at a hotel in the Sweifiyeh area and one night we went out to find a bar.

We found a couple and since we came early we were the only customers there.
Except for some girls who were dressed very sexy even for a European standard.

The first place we were left alone, but the second place the girls came over an talked to to us wondering where we were from.
One girl kept touching my hair and pushing her rather large chest down to my face.
I found out they were Syrians, but other than that I found out nothing.
We then left and was presented with a bill of 45 Jds for 4 glasses of white wine.

So had this place been in Europe I would guessed it was a brothel/stripjoint kinda place, but what was it in Amman.

Prior to the trip I hadn´t read up here and just by reading back I couldn´t find any info.

So my question is... Did I miss anything.

BTW Jordan is a great country with friendly people, I hope to come back some day.

PS.
I don't know if naming the bars are OK, but if you say so I can name them both.

Thanks, m

Lomion
05-08-07, 16:55
Glad to see knew blood on the board, especially as I left the area a year ago with no plans to comeback any time soon. Anyways just a word advice, watch yourself with the Moroccan and Syrian providers. Was talking to some provider friends there in Amman online a couple days back and I guess (the real reason the massage parlors have been getting harassed lately) is the HIV rate among Syrian and Moroccan women in Jordan is skyrocketing and they are starting to infect the general populace .. as you know Jordan's' HIV is under reported but it is still extremely low. The authority were willing to turn an eye to the blatant prostitution rise (and the HIV increase that comes with it) because it game with the massive influx of western contractors support Iraq but I guess somebody in the government or media noticed that the HIV rate among native Jordanians was skyrocketing and was concerned.

Heads up, wrap your junk. CIS'ers are notorious for the HIV worldwide and it seems (at least Amman) its becoming a problem with the Syrian and Moroccan providers also. Stay safe, mongering ain't' worth dying for.

Chicago MB Fan
05-11-07, 20:06
I am going to have a couple of days at the Amman Marriott next week. I read here about the sports bar at the Marriott that sounds promising. I may want a more sure thing and Mme sounds like some I would like to connect with. Lomion, if you have her digits I’ll be sure to post on the results.

If any of you Jordan "experts" could help me out I'd appreciate it. Yes, I have RTFF but I’d like to get the current G2. In addition to Mme's number I'd like to get some general info on the scene there.

Do I need to be concerned with the any reaction from hotel employees concerning bringing a hooker to my room?

What is the going price for the average provider? What are the up charges for extras? Lebanese60 reports of some good times for $40 to 60 JD and others talk about $200/hour. I would imagine it is like everywhere else, a call girl will be more expensive than a provider you pick up in the bar and a SW will be the cheapest. I’d like to attach some $ ranges to the type of service so I am an informed buyer.

I've not spent a lot of time in Muslim countries, what risks am I taking by exercising my god given right to monger? Are condoms easily available or is it a bring your own kind of deal?

Thanks in advance for anything you all can share with me, either via PM or in the forum. Feel free to stop by and say hi, I'll be the monger at the Champion Sports bar a week from Saturday with the Chicago accent.

Be safe,

Shack

Koolshot737
05-14-07, 19:06
Staying at Crowne Plaza (previously Amra hotel). Was at the bar in the ground floor - Drop lounge. OK Filipino band and some sprinkling of Filipinas. Not attractive. Can any body suggest current hot scene. Taxi drivers outside insist on taking you to some night clubs but have not tried them.

Lomion - Can you PM Mme's number and idea of current charges. I am here till 16th morning. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
KOOL

Koolshot737
06-10-07, 18:25
Quite a lot of arabic night clubs. In the Crowne Plaza at the pub with the Filipino band, there were some Russians but I didn't try. I phoned Lomion's contact but her prices were steep. US$ 300 for short time. The Crowne Plaza is girl friendly. Has in house massage with a Russian and Morocco girl. Forgot the rates.

Local girls can be got by friendly taxi drivers in most of the hotels.

Thanks to Lomion once again.

KOOL

Sexy And Ready
06-13-07, 19:45
Hi,

Been in Amman for two days now. Stayed at The Royal Amman. Got a massage at the place, but she did not want to provide extras. The massage wasn't even that good.

Reading Koolshot's post I tried booking a time at Crown Plaza and told the guy at the health club that I wanted a really good gentleman's massage with good ending.

He asked me which of the two girls (Moroccan or Russian). I asked which one was best, and he said they both where really good. So I booked the Russian, thinking she would be more likely to go with more action.

So after going to the Sauna I see the Russian girl. Or should I say woman, because she was definately in her late 30's, early 40's, and not good looking.

I was taken into the massage booth (there are two next to each other with only a screen between). Already there I got worried.

So I say straight on that I want really good massage with extras, and to my surprise she says no extras. Start blabbing about it being a muslim country etc. I even offer her 50 JD ( $7-80). As I was damn horny. Still said no.

During the massage I touched her a little bit, but she resisted, and wouldn't let me touch her breasts. And just to shut me up she promised to do me afterwards. However, when the massage was over she just went out, and started telling her Moroccan co-masseuse the story, and some of the guys outside. I heard a lot of laughing, and the Moroccan girl even comes into my booth and teases me that she will help me for a $1000. *****.

The massage was also horrible. It hurt more than it helped. So I CANNOT RECOMMEND CROWN PLAZA!

Going home my taxi the driver tells me he knows a place called something with "7" and they have really good massages. I ask if they are with extras and he said yes. I thought about taking him up on the offer, but was just too damn tired of being ripped off, and went home.

The taxi driver is apparently a regular at Crown Plaza. I have his business card, but can't read the Arabic numbers/letters. So if anyone wants to take their chances, feel free. !

Sidenote: I went with a taxi-driver who, when asked, said massage in Jordan was bad. So after going to the dead sea with the taxi driver, he told me that all the massages there were "fucky, fucky", but expensive (150 JD).

Hope the report helps somebody. I am damn happy to leave this sex-less place.

Rover4220
06-17-07, 14:07
I used to be a regular visitor to Amman between 2000 and 2023 while transiting to Baghdad. Maybe things have changed now but i thought i would share and someone can update on the scene as it stands today.

At the end of third circle (some cab drivers say its the begining of fourth circle--anyways its near the roundabout) there used to be what was known as an Indian restaurant. It always had plenty of Lebanese , locals and CIS girls who would come and talk and flaunt their assets. They used to give their numbers against a payment of 10 JD and meet us at Interconinental after midnight, after their work at the restaurant was over. Taking them up was not a serious issue and services were good.

There used to be another place called the Phillipino restaurant frequented by Phillipinos.

Never tried any local stuff.

And Hotel Orchid , very close to Safeway supermarket was very GF and the staff there would provide us (guys working for UN ) some nice company within an hour of our reaching the hotel for stay. Stay there used to cost 35US $.

Never transited Amman without action! Seems things have changed. Sorry i dont have any numbers with me now.

Sobeitdude
06-20-07, 13:40
Dear All

I read the Jordan thread and thanks to all of you for the postings, insights and pitfalls.

Last time I was here was in the 60's as a child so I know things are obviously very different.

I wanted to get some contacts if possible for service providers (madam's - I saw the name MME floated around) but also wanted to know if anyone has had out call services where the girl comes to your place of residence. Is it generally better to book a hotel?

Cheers

Emmadkarem
06-30-07, 15:41
Checked RAMA hotel disco yesterday. It was full of Russian girls, mainly work out who work in other places until Rama opens at 3:00 AM and closes at 7:00. Ticket and drinks are so expensive so avoid drinks. I monitored the situation for a while and as expected, the place is a rip-off joint to get guys pay for expensive drinks for russian girls to flirt with them. The, nothing happen. There was aguy who was ripped off, an American. He asked for official receipt and when they refused made a fuss and went to reception to complaint. They kept hassling him and refusing fearing that he may go and file a complaint with Police.

I would say avoid the place unless you want to be ripped off. Amman is as shitty as ever. I also called the Madame and she asks for $300 for 2 hours service for girl. Soooo crazy. You might as well hup in a plan and go to Varna which is not so expensive from Amman.

If anybody has any leads, please share.

Cheers

Lordz
07-14-07, 10:00
Hey guys,

I'm going to Jordan, I need all info and help from you guys.

When where and how much do the girls cost?

What are the best hotels?

Emmadkarem
07-18-07, 14:19
Guys,

I checked the last few massage places left in Amman in five star hotels. In holiday Inn, they are both russians. Strictly awful legitimate massage. We even had an argument about why not pay extra for extra service. Surprise: she wants tips and extra cash for nothing. Just massage!

Anyway, I kept checking and finally hit the right contact in lobby of one five star hotels. She is Syrian, nice body and face. Body 9, face 7 , attitude 8

Price is JD 150 but can go down to 100 $ for one hour, no anal.

Mobile 079 70 676 35

Pls share any leads guys

Emmadkarem
07-19-07, 11:33
BAD, Bad and Bad. entrance is steep at 10 JD . girls are worn out and ugly and they try to make you spend money on them.

Left with no pick-up. No recommended.

Cheers

Calculated Rsk
07-21-07, 17:34
Maxmara,

I called this number and it says its an invalid number [:(]. Is the number correct? Do you have any other numbers I could use in Amman? Desperately horny!!!

CR

Guys,

I checked the last few massage places left in Amman in five star hotels. In holiday Inn, they are both russians. Strictly awful legitimate massage. We even had an argument about why not pay extra for extra service. Surprise: she wants tips and extra cash for nothing. Just massage!

Anyway, I kept checking and finally hit the right contact in lobby of one five star hotels. She is Syrian, nice body and face. Body 9, face 7 , attitude 8

Price is JD 150 but can go down to 100 $ for one hour, no anal.

Mobile 079 70 676 35

Pls share any leads guys

Emmadkarem
07-23-07, 15:17
Guys,

Here is a provider in Amman but PLeaaase share your contacts since she is just too expensive for my pocket. I need something more cost effective

She has very nice body, above average face , Here is her new mobile : NAME IS Sawsan 079 706 77 14

Thanks and warm regards.

Lordz
07-28-07, 20:50
Come on guys I have heard there is a lot going on there, but we need some real info. And how is the days in amman hotel.

Please share

Lordz
08-13-07, 20:26
Guys where are the belly dancing joints in Amman, and which hotels are girl friendly, where can I pick up CIS girls or even arab?

Are there any good clubs or bars?

Where are the good places?

Amman guys, I'm sure its not that dry there. So help out pls!

El Cabron 007
08-13-07, 20:59
For whatever reason, things have changed dramatically lately. I was there a couple of months ago and 2 years before that. Had a blast in the earlier trip but last trip, it seems like there is a general agreement amongst the bars to charge and charge and charge the hell out the customers.

I wasted 3 nights looking for love in all the familiar places. Some have completely shut down without a trace. The remaining ones want you to buy the girls drink 15 JD (about US $22). No touch, no nothing. Girls are generally not that attractive anyways.

If others out there know any different, please

Wasted

Guys where are the belly dancing joints in Amman, and which hotels are girl friendly, where can I pick up CIS girls or even arab?

Are there any good clubs or bars?

Where are the good places?

Amman guys, I'm sure its not that dry there. So help out pls!

Lordz
08-16-07, 16:59
Which places are good guys? Any contacts please?

Is Grand Hayat and Merdien girl freindly?

Which are the other good hotels and places?

Need info fellas.

Joe1963
08-17-07, 08:35
Staying at the Intercontinental in Aquaba next month. Anyone had any experience of the place ?

Help appreciatted guys

Mootarjim
08-18-07, 10:13
Staying at the Intercontinental in Aquaba next month. Anyone had any experience of the place ?

Help appreciatted guysThis hotel was awful. I was down there two weeks ago, and everything about it was bad, particularly. For the money, I'd recommend the Movenpick. Just my two cents.

Joe1963
08-19-07, 10:12
This hotel was awful. I was down there two weeks ago, and everything about it was bad, particularly. For the money, I'd recommend the Movenpick. Just my two cents.

If you want to throw your two cents in can you be more specific as its got great ratings on trip advisor and that reply is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.....!

Mootarjim
08-22-07, 21:33
If you want to throw your two cents in can you be more specific as its got great ratings on trip advisor and that reply is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.....!I may only have 8 posts on the Jordan forum, but at least two are recommended for "distinction", and at least one other ought to be. Pretty good odds, I think. Speaking of two, there are only two high-end hotels in Aqaba. I didn't like the Intercont, and I'd recommend the Movenpick. You've got 50/50 odds either way, so rolls the dice and takes your chances, my friend. And your down home analogy is about as useful as an internet connection in a jerkoff's house.

Joe1963
08-27-07, 16:16
I may only have 8 posts on the Jordan forum, but at least two are recommended for "distinction", and at least one other ought to be. Pretty good odds, I think. Speaking of two, there are only two high-end hotels in Aqaba. I didn't like the Intercont, and I'd recommend the Movenpick. You've got 50/50 odds either way, so rolls the dice and takes your chances, my friend. And your down home analogy is about as useful as an internet connection in a jerkoff's house.

Me thinks an internet connection would be pretty useful in a jerkoff's house lol. Thanks for compliment :)

Mootarjim
08-31-07, 18:16
Below, in my very favorite bullet format, are some updates of the venues where I have seen or partaken of the P4P action here in Amman:

Boozers. Suweifieh area: CIS types that will come to your table and ask flat out if you want to "rent me for the night". Prepare to pay through the nose for drinks.

Options. Suweifieh area: CIS types, much like above. One girl had a little notebook she carried with her that was full of handwritten notes such as the Russian-English translation of "you pay first" and "yes, I do anal".

Champions. Marriott Hotel, Shmeisani area: Particularly on Friday nights because of the karaoke, this place is packed with Arabs and Filipinas, among other tasty treats. Most are non-pro (freebies) that can be pulled by someone willing to be a nice guy. There are a few P4P types in here, and they start out quoting in the 300JD range. Unless you're an idiot, that's not the "last price".

Bigfella Irish Bar. Abdoun Circle: Normally just lots of pretty non-pros in here, but I have also seen two of the regular working girls from Champions in here on at least one occasion. Also, a good place to get some Guinness (albeit, from the bottle).

Rama Disco. Just north of 7th Circle: Filipinas, Malays, Indonesians, oh my. Another place where, if you're a decent looking guy who treats a girl nice, you can end up pulling non-pro action here. Just look out for the potential drama that comes with dating non-pros of the Asian variety. "Me love you long time" is just as likely to refer to a woman's dreams of nuptials as to how long she's willing to play around in the sack. That said, it's usually so good, it's worth the risk.

Mecca Street before sundown: I'the heard a rumor that lots of Iraqi girls will walk up and down this street (runs east-west in front of Mecca mall; first left north of 5th circle) in various stages of modest covering, but they'll make "the eyes" at you as you drive by. While I can't personally confirm this to be the case, I CAN tell you that there are lots of girls, and they make "the eyes" like you don't see elsewhere in the city. I'm inclined to think the rumors are true. This might be best if you have a private place you can take her back to, and you probably want to insist on the shower first. Enjoy.

All that being said, folks ought to keep in mind that Ramadan starts on September 13th, and the action in Amman (and elsewhere in the Middle East) will probably be on the decline for a solid month.

Stay safe, and enjoy.

Mootarjim
09-02-07, 14:42
Any clubs these drivers take you to will likely charge you an arm and a leg, and you'll have very little chance of getting what you came for. Those cabbies get a commission from the club owners. In addition to the 5JD they're making from you, they're probably getting at least that for having brought you there. The clubs I listed in my brief update are the way to go. You don't need to have a cab wait for you while you're in, though; in that part of town, you can almost always find a cab when you're done at the club. Enjoy.

Blake
09-02-07, 22:20
I was earlier at the 282 Lounge at the Meridian. There was a single woman sitting alone at the bar. I sat three stools down. Triied chatting her up. No interest. I then discovered that she was legit. She is the Ukranian waitress' visiting sister.

On my way to my room, I saw that there were three women each sitting alone at a table in the lobby. All other tables were taken.

So how does this work? Do you just go and sit next to them?

Blake
09-04-07, 23:12
Armed with Lomion's contacts for emergency, I decided to visit some of the bars mentioned on this board. I decided first to try my local bar which is the 282 Lounge.

I arrived at 9:15 and there was a (bad) Cuban singer at the piano. There was no one at the bar. I sit and order a GT and while reading some messages, I sense the arrival of a lady 2 stools down. All excited I turn and find myself facing Ursula’s sister again. Ursula is the Ukrainian barmaid mentioned in my earlier report below. As she is always at the bar, I am sure she must get accosted by all the passing males. I hang around for another 15 minutes and then I head for the short walk to the Marriott.

I arrive at Champions at 10:15 and the bar has only 3 stools left of which 2 are on either side of nice looking lady having a beer. I order a Greek salad and then chat her up. She is a 27 y.o. Moroccan studying in Amman. In my mind this is just a cover but an enjoyable hour passes and no demands are raised. We laugh, we touch, we smooch and Rami the barman keeps topping every drink we order with extra alcohol. At this point I finally convince myself that she is no working girl but just a girl out for some fun.

At 1:00 she asks whether I want to go dancing and she proposes JJ’s at the Hyatt.

JJ’s had a Lebanese DJ in residence this evening so the music was kick-ass. When we arrive there are 6 ladies dancing either together or alone. Lots of legit ladies but also WGs around.

An hour later I decided to pop the question and the response is positive. We head back to my hotel. She is a bit nervous as we go through the security and walk down the very empty lobby.

In my room, we play around a bit and then she tells me that she is a… virgin. She quickly adds that she wants to remain that way. I am baffled. Oh well, as long as we can have fun and fun we had even though I don’t really like back doors.

Blake
10-01-07, 21:22
<<<This was written on 6th Sep but I only realised today that I never posted it>>

Night 3 saw me behaving due to the tiring adventures of the previous late night / early morning.

On Night 4 I decided to call Lomion’s Madam. I was a bit apprehensive as the various posts suggest that she is a bit moody. I called the number and I hear a young charming voice answer. I tell her the nature of my business and ask whether she can help. She asks how I got her number to which I answer “by a guy with the pseudonym of Lomion”. She laughs and just says “Oh yes”.

Anyway I ask for a young Arab lady and she says that she has just what I want. Young and big breasted. I answer that if big breasted means fat or even padded then I am not interested. “No”, she says, “what I am sending you is slim, tall and with big breasts”.

The lady in question arrives and I am surprised to see that she is as described. She looks to be in her early 20s and says she is 21. We have a drink and we chat. She then goes and have a shower (I had one before her arrival), comes back with a towel around her waists and starts undressing me. One thing leading to another, we consume the business relation with pleasure.

Great lay I have to say.

Thanks Lomion for the tip.

Amore123
10-22-07, 03:46
I am visiting Amman and I need contacts for madams or girls.

Anyone have this.

Gameer
11-02-07, 17:59
I am in Amman now. need MME contact and Lomion's.

Odiacz
11-08-07, 13:15
Found following contacts in the yellow pages

Blue Star Massage centere 079 676 3637 (Athletic City)
Casa Rosa Massage 581 6512 (Jabal Amman)
Future 556 1999 (Rableh)
Kassandra for Massage 079 561 3017 (Khalda)
Lara Massage Center 586 3852 (Sweifieh)
Magic Massage Center 553 3521 (Gardens)
Mana Massage 5560670 (Madina Munawara St)
Mamma Mia 079 690 1919(Um al-Summaq)
Monaliza 556 0004 (Macca Street)
Philadelphia 079 967 6290 (Sweifieh)
Pronto 079 678 3838 (Shmeisani)
Razan for Massage 079 669 5331 (Sweifieh)
Relax Center 551 9915 (Gardens)
Shanghai Massage Center 592 4028 (Abdoun)
Valentina Massage Center 586 2521 (Sweifieh)

Assume all of them offers extra service. Unfortunately no prices availalable.

Good luck

Lomion
11-08-07, 14:16
Pronto 079 678 3838 (Shmeisani) <-- This place used to provide though nothing good ... two old imports who were over-priced ... been a year though since I know of anybody that visited but doubt they changed their tune

Gameer
11-08-07, 19:10
Good reports.

I need ready meals can pay good for 7-10 girl.

Sam You
11-13-07, 12:27
Hi Everybody,

I hope everyone had a good experience in Amman, could you please share with me some contacts that you have.

Please

Sam You
11-13-07, 13:52
Hi Lomion,

Can you provide me with some contacts, I'm in Amman for 2 days.

Romeo Joe
12-01-07, 13:50
Found a house with a line up believe it or not in irbid city up north of Amman open from 10am to 6pm 10 jds for a pop quick service but not bad for the price. Girls range rom 5 to 7's pm me I'll give you the number.

Lordz
12-05-07, 11:04
I'll be in Amman for a week, can anyone help me out, where can I find girls? Any contacts please!

Thanx

Lebanese60
12-14-07, 12:48
Blake,

I am a regular at the Meridian. The hotel is very girl friendly but does not encourage working girls luring customers on its premises.

The best way at Meridian is to already have a contact number. Nobody will bother a lady coming into your room and there are no questions asked.

Alternatively you need to be in the open area at the lobby and turn the bluetooth of your mobile on. Search for other devices having bluetooth set as visible. The workings girls (if any) will have a mobile number and name to be detected. You call the number and agree on fees. She will follow you to your room.

It worked for me. Unfortunately I cannot post the number of Syrian Sisil that I found this way!

Good luck. I hope this helps.

I was earlier at the 282 Lounge at the Meridian. There was a single woman sitting alone at the bar. I sat three stools down. Triied chatting her up. No interest. I then discovered that she was legit. She is the Ukranian waitress' visiting sister.

On my way to my room, I saw that there were three women each sitting alone at a table in the lobby. All other tables were taken.

So how does this work? Do you just go and sit next to them?

Lebanese60
12-15-07, 09:00
Just an add on Meridian:

Sesil told me she is a regular at the Meridian and she hangs in the lobby every evening. She is a definite 9/10: 23 year old petite, firm natural boobs, curvious body, with beautifull Arabic eyes. She claims to be Syrian, but from accent I would say she is a local. Service however is not great I would rate at 6/10. I guess her beauty keeps a man erect and she does not need to put a lot of effort!

Yesterday I was having a late lunch in the lobby. I did not see any working girls but decided to see who is around on bluetooth anyway. There was a lady who nicknamed herself "kiss". Kiss in Arabic means pussy! I sent her for fun my phone number and nick named myseld "air breeze" (air in Arabic means a dick! ) so we both had double meanings for our nicknames. I did not really expect anyting since the only females around were veiled and among family.

An hour later to my surprise I receive a call and after a chat with this gulf girl I convinced her to come to my room for a coffee! She was in her late teens, barely legal and wanted to have fun. She was a 7/10 but very eager to indulge. No intercourse as she was a virgin, but still VERY much fun. I guess those girls just grasp the opportunity if they can. Normally afternoons is when they can be away from their family for a bit unoticed. Boy I tell you this was the best freebie I ever got!

Ziggym
01-05-08, 05:54
Ok, so I too just spent a couple of days in Jordan.. trying to make a female connection. I wish I had read here first, I thought it was gonna be strictly onkly clothed dancers. Who knew.

First I went over by the Hyatta and Le Royal Amman.. it was a Tuesday so they both said the clubs were closed. So much for the Jordan guide book.

I ended up being told about Abdan circle but foolishly heard music and turned into this club called Tomorrow (after being treated to some "no arach!" "couples only" lying sniveling spiel by some arrogant bouncer right on the circle). Well I really just wanted a dark bar with some shisha and a beer. Turns out its full of fat assed women and its like $20 just to sit at the bar.

I ended up in an argument with the owner (no english btw) about the fatass girls and how I had felt ripped off by not being told my cost to sit down. The bitchy Romanian bartender said that I was fat too (at which point I asked her if I could be hired then) and we decided on $20 to part ways. Awful experience.

Next night met up with some arab speaking friends of mine. Taxi took us to Abdan and this Blue something club. A terrible ripoff, the so called "waiter" didn't even know which flavors of shisha they had. We decided on taking the taxi to this awesome dancing/music place (no idea where it was.. by two hotels across the lighted bridge from there) to see amazingly hot varied (arab/russian whatever) women dancing. It was a tease but a culutural experience. No ripoffs just asked beforehand. They wanted us to sit up close and pay 80 JD just for the table.

Ended up at Rama (right by my hotel) and was very happy. At least the women there were friendly and amusing. Not a single asian about, but it was worthy of a return attempt. Moments later I was greeted by my bedouin friends who had been fleeced of all their money at another place. Bouncers threatened them apparently. Who knows, I paid for our cab out of town and they were worth it to have arabic translotors nearby. Good luck.

Please more info on a cheap/safe arab in-call service.

Samoora1980
01-18-08, 04:49
Spent a couple of days in Amman, and this place is a total rip off! I tell it to you striaght, if you do not have a contact then you won't be able to secure anything! A contact guys is the only way!

I stayed at Rama hotel. There is a disco at the back of the hotel, called Juliana. There is an entrance fee, and the drinks are expensive. Many girls there (malysians, asians, etc...) buy are totally either young and ugly, or old (40+). These girls usually come with arab friends, or in groups, and you need to be very very nice with them to chat, but I do not promise you get anything too. Only spending more money on their drinks.

Went to the Bar too at Rama, where it is also a total rip off. An nice bartender called Abed, welcomed me, and after assuring me that the price of beer is like $7, the invoice came $20. After I compalined, he explained that the price $7 is exclusive of tax, service fee, entrance fee, etc..

So I paid $20 for a draft beer just to sit on the bar! The place has 7 girls working as waitresses. Not anything special about them just tight jeans, and tight tops. They chat with the customers, but did not see anyone able to take anyone with him. You have to be a regular customer here, and after drinking like 100 USD, you would be to get their attention, but all you get is chatting!

A taxi driver approached me at the entrance of the hotel and promised me that there is a place near by with Tunisians, morrocons, arabs, and other hot chicks. He told me that they have striptease, and you would be abe to get the girl with you back to your hotel. Went there, (the place called Blue Rose), sat on the bar drank a beer $7, and yes the place have many chicks like 25 of them, all dressing like hookers. The only way that they will come and sit to talk with you, is sitting at a table, not at bar, which will cost $100 just to open the table. I stayed there for around 1 hour, watching around, saw people come, sitting on table, girls come, sitting on their laps, chatting, some (only hands), but this is ALL YOU GET. I asked the bartender, if these girls are available for take away, he laughed, and said NO.

So it is just another rip off place. Glad only spent $7 for beer and $2 for taxi.

If anyone knows anything else, or real action or contacts, please post.

Looking For Fun2
01-25-08, 17:31
Hi there,

I have been in amman for the past 2 days, I have to tell all friends that mp is no longer there, there is very limited number as ststed by my taxi driver. I have called most the numbers and all were out of service.

I went to the monalisa mp for bath it was a total desaster, the mp looks bad, the sevice below avarege. The girl from moroco only offered HJ for 30jd negotiated to 20.

Not much to expect. I have called free lancer and she qouted 150JD an hour which you can easily pay the same for full night in Dubai.

Do not haveany contacts, really if any one can help please pm me.

Cheers

Zaridtron
02-08-08, 17:27
Hi friends,

I'm coming to Jordan for the first time.

I'd like to know. Whats the minimum legal age of having sex in Jordan? 18yo, 19, 20?

Also you ever tried to contact girls from hi5? Any experience?

And drop me an idea about prices.

Thanks in advance, and good luck everyone.

Fred Roger
02-15-08, 16:41
I can't seem to find this Monalisa on Mecca. I drove up and down Mecca St. about 12 times. Can someone help me?

Zaridtron - did you find anything here in Jordan that's of note?

Piper1
02-17-08, 22:11
Will keep this short-ish, as I have a girl arriving at my hotel room any minute.

On my first night here, I went to a few of the clubs, but no luck for freebies - very quiet in the clubs. I tried Lomion's contact, but she refused to send a girl to my hotel, as she said it wasn't GF and she's had many problems before with the hotel. I knew it was GF, as I checked it all out with the manager. I told her this, but she still refused. She offered to let me go to one of the girls' apartments, but I refused.

After having no luck in the clubs, I took a cab back towards my hotel, discussed my sad predicament with the cabbie, and lo and behold, he had the phone numbers of two Ukranian girls. He called one, I spoke to her, and a fun night was had in my hotel room for 120JD plus 20 baksheesh/tip for the cabbie (she originally asked for 300 JD - nice try!) She wasn't bad looking, nice body, big rack, but a bit dopey. Literally dopey - she smokes a lot of hashish every day. She was also too theatrical - I was fucking her lazily because I was tired, but she was screaming and oohing and aahing as if she was in a porn movie being fucked hard by a 10 inch stud (when I'm only 9 inches. ;))

_____

Second night here, I switched hotels to Crowne Plaza Hotel, because Lomion's contact had told me she could send girls there. I checked the "Big Shot" Sports Bar around 10:30pm - dead empty. I also called Grand Hyatt to see if their nightclub was a happening place tonight. Nope - they said it was closed tonight. So, I finally called Lomion's contact again, and a young Arab lady is on her way to my room now. I'll see if she fits the bill. Thanks Lomion.

PS - When I get time, I'll post a report about the rip-offs to avoid in Amman. Many of them have been mentioned here before by guys who have been bitten by the scams (especially bar scams). I nearly got trapped myself, but thanks to this forum, I managed to avoid being ripped off. eg someone wrote about Ahmed the 'friendly' barman in Rouge Club. He is friendly, to be sure, but I was ready for his bullshit, and he was stunned. My 20 JD drink became an 8 JD drink when I set him straight (still expensive, but worth it for the look on his face. ;))

_________

Now where is that girl? I'd better make another call to make sure she's coming.

Piper1
02-18-08, 00:07
She came. Good fun - A Palestinian uni student, buck teeth and braces - ouch! Painful blowjobs and hard ball-sucking - I like her style. Eager to please. Very long black hair - glowing big green eyes (at first I thought she had colored contact lenses, but her eyes were natural). Lots of laughs. She said people tell her she looks like Anjelina Jolie. (Well, maybe the eyes). At first she refused photos. After a 20-minute Piper massage she relaxed and agreed to everything (except anal, despite my thumb being deep inside her plump ass while I fucked her from behind). I let her go after the agreed hour-and-a-half or so, as I have a plane to catch soon. I'll post photos later.

I'm flying to another Arab country in a few hours, where I have a date with a German blonde hotel worker I've been flirting with online for a few days. Maybe I'll get lucky with her, maybe not. I hope not - I need sleep. :)

Piper1
02-18-08, 02:47
I can't seem to find this Monalisa on Mecca. I drove up and down Mecca St. about 12 times. Can someone help me?

Zaridtron - did you find anything here in Jordan that's of note?I asked an Arab friend who lives here to drive me along Mecca Street, and I told him why. He's married but curious, so he agreed. It was just before sundown, as recommended by a previous poster, but there were no girls on the street. Maybe a quiet night. Besides, it's very cold outside!

Piper1
02-18-08, 15:47
A few random pics. See "Ouch!" report below. More later when I get time. She was good fun.

Piper1
02-19-08, 18:14
After I checked in to Crowne Plaza, I booked a 30 minute "neck, shoulders and back" massage to untie a few knots from travelling. I specifically didn't book a full body massage, because according to my research, hotel massages on men are only done by men. Sure enough, when I went down to the health club for the massage, an old guy was getting my towel and making the private massage room ready with soft music and aromatic oils. Damn.

But then he called a girl's name, and in came a young hot girl (probably Morroccan), ready to give my massage. Yee-hah! She went out for a moment, came back in after flirting with some of the guys in the gym, and laughing. I asked her what she was laughing about. She couldn't speak much English, so I used some expressions to ask why she was laughing, and she pointed to her big hooters and kept laughing. Apparently the guys were teasing her.

She locked the door - a good sign. I lay with my jeans on, as it was only a back and shoulder massage, but she motioned for me to take my jeans off, with a disapproving "tsk! tsk!" for being shy. (If only she knew).

The massage was great. But unfortunately for my throbbing hard little piper, I was face-down for the thirty minutes of oily heaven with her warm hands all over my back and ass. I didn't realize a back and shoulder massage would include wandering hands down below. After 30 minutes she said "Okay, khallas" (okay, finished), and I asked if she would do "full body". She pointed to her watch, and said with a cheeky smile "I go home now - you come tomorrow okay?". It was 6pm and her shift was finished. :(

I'm not sure, but I think if I'd booked a full-hour full-body massage, and 'little piper' showed how much he liked her while I was lying face up and he stood to attention, she might have given him his own special oily massage, for a tip of course.

Grateful Spread
02-19-08, 20:34
Piper, fabulous reports and I’m quite jealous that you ventured where I feared to tread.

In all the years I have travelled to Jordan, I never got further than flirting with some sweeties in a nightclub while brothers looked on with friendly smiles but ready to step in if things went too far. The closest I got to any action was with the car rental girl in my regular hotel who, following my numerous stays, declared her fondness for me and couldn’ wait for my visits to Amman. I guess I’d read too many stories about vengeance killings on the part of angry fathers, uncles and brothers for me to make the next move. Shame on me.

Anyway Piper, if there were a medal for dodeca-mongering you would win by miles. You’d win another for actually posting some pics in the Jordan GI thread. Keep up the great reports of globetrotting adventure.

Piper1
02-20-08, 17:06
Thanks GS - but no medal required. Just a good contact or cabbie. I had no luck with non-WGs - the clubs were almost empty or completely empty, so I took the easy route. Now what does dodeca mean?

Hardy881
02-20-08, 21:39
Seems your having a blast there piper. You sure developed the courege in me to start my mongering career as I have been a secret admirer of this forum for a long period now but without action. Anyways I was wondering in order to change my actionless status if you or the infamous lomion can PM me the contact

Hope to be adding a FR to the forum soon.

Hardy881
02-20-08, 22:09
Sorry there I didn't know that the PM system needs a full paid subscription. I'll tackle that hurdle soon and get back to you. I apologize again for the inconvinience.

Hardy

Grateful Spread
02-20-08, 22:38
Now what does dodeca mean?It's Greek for 12, like dodecathalon or dodecahedron - but for the purpose of my reply it just means a f#*k site more shagging than most mongers manage on a business trip (esp Jordan).

Crypton
02-21-08, 00:35
Wow - a Palestinian - how exotic. Piper, I now officially hate you. Nice pictures - her butt is awesome. My type exactly. I bet it jiggled during doggies. The pics here and in the photo section are of the same girl, I assume?

Cheers

Piper1
02-21-08, 13:19
... I have been a secret admirer of this forum for a long period now but without action. Anyways I was wondering in order to change my actionless status if you or the infamous lomion can PM me the contact
For a long-time 'secret admirer of the forum', it's interesting that you only became a member the same day I posted the photos and report a few days ago. Plus, you have no reports. In a place like Jordan, it's not a good idea to pass contact details around the internet to unknown people - mainly for the security of the girls - I'm sure you will understand. Anyway, it was Lomion's regular contact, so he would know better than I.

Crypton - I hate you too. ;) Yes, she was great - I specifically requested a girl who was not too skinny, not too fat, but just right. She was wobbly, cheeky and very playful. Great DFK.

Hardy881
02-21-08, 14:33
Hello there piper,

I just wanted to thank you for your response. I hope that I didn't offend you. Its true that I became a member the day you posted as I said you gave me the courage. But I have been a visitor of the forum for some time now and I thought I would start giving back.

Soon to be be reporting

Hardy881

Zaridtron
02-22-08, 22:10
Froger,

That dating site was a real waste of time. All contact numbers were fake I guess, and got no reply for emails. Had just 2 busy days in Amman, so couldn't go to the field.

Piper,

How much you spend for your great gal?

Romeo Joe
02-23-08, 05:41
I go to Jordan all the time and it isn't easy to get some there unless your willing to pay crazy money for the girls working the lobbys of Meridian and Hyatt, there hot but expensive two to three hundred jd's for two hours.

Piper1
02-23-08, 22:38
Zing UK and Zaridtron - I thought I'd mentioned her fee in my report, but I didn't - sorry!. It was US$200. Could have been an all-nighter, but I had to fly out early.

The Ukranian girl the night before was happy with about $150, but the Arab girl was definitely worth the bit extra.

Lorenzo - thanks - you do okay also. ;)

Last but not least, thanks to the very generous Lomion for giving me the contact number.

Angvil
04-22-08, 18:02
Hey piper you THE MAN!

I live in Jordan and I've never ever heard of such services I knew about MP's but they're all closed up now!

So can you help a fellow mongerer? Appreciate it mucho I'm an Istanbul mongerer I like the service they provide there!

Peace out,

AJ

Ammaner
05-04-08, 12:21
Aangvil,

Did you score?

Ammaner
05-04-08, 18:11
Hey Piper1,

How about you pass on them numbers for all of us to hit on?

Angvil
05-05-08, 08:44
Dear Ammaner,

No did not score and if I did I would report it discreetly.

We do have rules and regulations here read the FAQ for more information but personally I would not help you on such a case since Jordan is a very hard place and very strict regarding mongering and religion you could be just about anybody :)

I mean Nothing personal it's just getting and being safe.

Regards,

AJ

Hey Piper1,

How about you pass on them numbers for all of us to hit on?

Ammaner
05-07-08, 13:40
Why the hate!

This a sex guide not a hey lets talk about life!

Take it easy Advil!

Nazarene
05-11-08, 22:20
Hi,

I am going to visit Amman in July or August. Do you know any good location or do you have any good contact? : D

Also, I would be intersted in romanian girls working in Amman. I heard they are the most good looking girls in the world. Do you know any? Heard any story about them?

Thank you very much.

Sam 1983
05-12-08, 22:37
I'm visiting Amman soon.

Please PM me your contacts.

Thanks

Silk Perf
06-12-08, 14:47
Hello All,

I live in Jordan, and I know one good massage place. The girls normaly treat their customers very well.

I am interested in exchanging my contact information with someone who good another good contact in Amman?

In fact I am mostly interested in Massage places and such simple services, I don't look for more involved things.

Global Guy
06-12-08, 21:46
It's my 4th nite in Amman and I still havent got any clues how to get my dck wet. Cab drivers are rarely speak English and Bristol Hotel where I stay seems hopeless (anybody can tell me is Bristol a GF hotel?).

My last attemp was last nite when finally I found an English speaking cab driver and ended up at a dodgy place Gardenia that really ruined my apetite to continue the hunting.

Anyone can give me any hints and contacts?

Global Guy
06-12-08, 22:31
It's my 4th nite in Amman and I still havent got any clues how to get my dck wet. Cab drivers are rarely speak English and Bristol Hotel where I stay seems hopeless (anybody can tell me is Bristol a GF hotel?).

My last attemp was last nite when finally I found an English speaking cab driver and ended up at a dodgy place Gardenia that really ruined my apetite to continue the hunting.

Anyone can give me any hints and contacts?

Marad39
06-13-08, 09:12
Thanks to the contacts numbers given by seniors such as Lomion and Piper1, I was able to shag two times in four days.

My initial concerns were evaporated in the lobby of HGH on the first day night when I saw two girls walking in and making an eye contact with me and also winking ! They went straight to an old Arab and started what looked like a business. I thought wow this is postive for a p4p action. While sitting in the lobby for about half an hour, I also observed many chicks who looked like a working girls ,walking straight into the elevators without any problems. This gave me confidence to make contacts with numbers provided by the very kind seniors of the forum such L and Piper. Many girls with revealing outfit were walking in at night without any problems and many a times going into the elevators and in the lobby striking deals. This was quite an encourging sign.

Called the mamasan and she was quoting very high price (usd 300 for one hour) when you compared to my home country or even Dubai. So called another CIS number and was surpriced to find her speaking good English. Confirmed with her (usd 100 for one hour) and she was in my room in 25 minutes and I knew why the moment I saw her. She lives close by and also she is in her early 30s well past her prime with flat body, many of the mongers may not like. But she had very friendly attitude. I had two normal shots in about one hour, no kissing, coverd BJ but any style. What was good is her conversational ability due to good English. She told me this business is good in Amman, specially in 5 star hotels. All you need is a number. There is no problem as most of the 5 star hotels, despite their strict security system, are girl friendly. I asked her what about local jordanians, where do they go to shag, she told me they shag definately, but she does not like them...By the way this babe was married to a Jordanian for 5 years and now has local passport and suport her full time with this business and even has a home with marbles and other good fittings (She was checking the marbles in bathroom and when probed, this was the reply).

I asked her about anyone she knows who has is endowed with reasonably good boobs. She says there is a Ukarine friend and she has no objection, only thing she will come with her and take the money, she wanted to keep her commission.

On the fourth night, called mamsan again, she quoted the same high price for the local young girls, I decided not to try. Called the cis babe again and asked her to bring the hot and big boobed lady. She was in deadsea, swimming and told me that she can come after 90 minutes. I thought why not, let me rest and she will be here in no time. She comes right as promised within 90 minutes well past midnight. Along with her was a tall, beautiful lady with big boobs. I said yes in one second ! Paid the money to cis babe and went into business with Ukarine lady. She was open to kissing and playing with original large boobs. They were very big and supported by a strong bra. She may be above 30 and into the business for a long time. The sex was good as she was quite cooperative and played with my little bro for the second time.I had a good time with her and she went off in one hour.

Overall a good experience with two cis girls in a forebidden place of Amman. Thanks once again to my friends… take care..I was advised, though, by cis babe that be careful with the local girls, (may be out of jealousy) as they can hassle you for more money due to their local contacts…

Piper1
06-13-08, 14:44
Great report Marad - good info. Sounds like you had a good time, and excellent success for a first time visitor.

Ammaner
06-13-08, 15:15
So Piper1,

Why do you hit me with your contacts man?

Global Guy
06-14-08, 03:06
Piper1 & marad39

Would you kindly PM me your contact number? The one who is not too skinny & not too fat sounds great to me. And how much is reasonable damage cost. $100/hr? I'm starting to loose my sanity in here in amman.

Marad39
06-14-08, 14:18
Well Piper1, it would have been impossible but for the help given by you and Lomion. Initially I too was a bit concerned as I was on company account and did not know how the chicks are treated in a hotel, I mean any guest charges and all that.. but when I saw the actions on ground, I gathered my guts and went along. I can now say with in Amman, one needs to be hooked to that network, otherwise a) it will be very difficult to find a pussy b) one could land in trouble.

So take care out there in Amman..It is considered to be well protected place..

Hats off to you both and Cheers Piper and Lomion..

Great report Marad - good info. Sounds like you had a good time, and excellent success for a first time visitor.

Lovejo2008
06-17-08, 21:50
Upon recommendation by a dear friend I logged over here to be surprised by the rich experiences by the likes of Lomion & piper posted for others benefit. Well thanks to the generosity of one member I checked out sawsan and although expensive it was a good experience. I think 7 to 8 on looks and 8 body and 8 on cooperation. Did not repeat it yet because it is a bit too much for a repeat!

She responded to my call and directed me to a guy who speaks better english. The guy joined me at a place and took me home where she was waiting. A nice hour later was dropped back in a taxi.Suggest using your own conveyance or arranging a taxi because their arrangments are obviously a rip off!

Waiting for more generous members and to share my own experience. If anyone needs numbers please message me.

Global Guy
06-19-08, 22:40
Waiting for more generous members and to share my own experience. If anyone needs numbers please message me.Hi lovejo,

Would you kindly share the numbers? But unfortunately I'm not premium member, so I can't message you. Please let me know where I can contact you.

Regards

Zaridtron
06-28-08, 14:48
I don't come to Amman quite often but I heard that the area called Sufiya (sorry, may be I spell the name wrong) is a "must visit" place. Is that true? Is the location far from the city center?

Tnx in advance

Lovejo2008
06-28-08, 21:48
I went with a friend to one of the Arab places in Swefieh. They have loud arabic music and moroccon girls available if you take one of the 'rooms' actually tables. The table is for 50 JD and a drink costs 10. Girls attend to you immediately if you are in the 'room'.A drink ordered by them costs 15 JD!Then the guy sneaks to you encouraging you to rain JDs on the girls. If you oblige it sets you off by 20JD! Everytime. The girls keep dancing non-stop and you can touch and talk, get their numbers etc. We finished with a promise that they will come out at 2 for 50 JDs a piece! Of course, i did not believe it my friend did. So we departed and not surprisingly the mobiles were non operative so my determined friend went in at 3 to discover them partying with new customers! Of course they promised and we waited until 4 am when the place winds up. They promised to go home and get fresh before heading out to a mall to be picked up by us. Of course, it was just a RIP OFF.

So beware and keep off! If anyone found a way to get the girls let me know because many of them are really good. Nice bods and attitude. Have a feeling the owners intend to rip off quite a bit before the girls are allowed to entertain customers.

Lovejo2008
06-28-08, 21:50
Can anyone tell me how does one 'qualify' to be treated as chums by Lomion & Piper?

Supermeier
07-10-08, 07:09
Guys (Marad, Piper),

I'm visiting Amman this Sunday first time and am looking for something what Marad or Piper recommend (preferably CIS or other Eastern Europe originated). I'll be in the HGH ... Please PM me some numbers that I could try out.

Thanks

Thanks to the contacts numbers given by seniors such as Lomion and Piper1, I was able to shag two times in four days.

... So called another CIS number and was surpriced to find her speaking good English ....

... I asked her about anyone she knows who has is endowed with reasonably good boobs. She says there is a Ukarine friend and she has no objection, only thing she will come with her and take the money, she wanted to keep her commission. ...

... Overall a good experience with two cis girls in a forebidden place of Amman.

Dante66
07-14-08, 16:04
Hi everybody

Just got to Amman and staying in Kempinsky Hotel.Any idea if the hotel is girl friendly? It's my first time here in Jordan after lond time and would really appreciate some help on finding a girl.

Grazie

Guys (Marad, Piper),

I'm visiting Amman this Sunday first time and am looking for something what Marad or Piper recommend (preferably CIS or other Eastern Europe originated). I'll be in the HGH ... Please PM me some numbers that I could try out.

Thanks

Striker34
07-16-08, 12:20
Hi all,

I'm in Amman for 2 days at the Sheraton and looking to play. If anyone could PM me some contact numbers I'd sure appreciate it.

I've tried many of the other options mentioned in the forum (including the rip-offs and attempted rip-offs) - all without success.

Thanks

Supermeier
07-17-08, 06:03
Did not succeed this time. Seems like the Ladies reported by Murad don't appear to be visible that way in summer in the HGH. Also JJ's is closed, the bar is located outside seems not to be such a top spot as JJ's. So Monday evening (as indicated in this forum) definitively was not a success. I'll be back in 2 weeks and will continue the investigations. Any help obviously is appreciated.

Hi everybody

Just got to Amman and staying in Kempinsky Hotel.Any idea if the hotel is girl friendly? It's my first time here in Jordan after lond time and would really appreciate some help on finding a girl.

Grazie

Supermeier
08-04-08, 07:09
I found this on the expatriates.com. I did not see things happening as Murad39 described them. However, I've learned about a bar called 'eight' or 'seven' to be great, I did not make it there unfortunately.

Due to increasing number of sex-workers comming to Jordan through Russian mafia (disguissed like vip-princess and other escort agencies) and raised concerns about public health and disease control Ministry of Internal Affairs has started to monitor hotels for illegal activities related to prostitution.

Dap69
08-09-08, 19:30
Went down to one of the local night clubs and sat down. The manager came to me saying it's 15JD for the table and I said "So what?".. Anyways, the guy brought a plate with some fruit and stuff, I gave him a 20JD tip. Then the shesha guy came and gave him 20JD tip then the manager came and asked if everything is ok and he replaced the plate with a bigger VIP one, another 20JD tip. Almost all the girls were around my table. Gave the singer a 50JD tip for all the band members. The manager was coming to me every 10min asking if everything is ok, I told him I wanted only one of the girls to stay at my table and pointed at her. Indeed, he told all the other girls to go away. I told the manager that I want to take the girl with me now, it was only 3:10am and the club closes at 4:00am. He said if I can wait like 1 more hour, I said no and I want her now cuz I am a busy man and showed him a 50JD. He immediately took the money and told me the girl will be waiting outside in 10min. Sure enough, I was waiting outside in the car and the girl came outside, went into a taxi and waved for me to follow. The taxi driver stopped about 200meters away and the girl went inside my car and told me to go to her home. She asked for 250JD for the night and that was my first time to be able to get a girl from a night club.

It works but it's too much expensive but sometimes you think with your other head lol.

Happy hunting.

Da Wod
08-17-08, 15:13
to Amman in the end of this week for 1 night and stayingLe Méridien Amman Hotel .Any idea if the hotel is girl friendly?

It's my first time here in this hotel really appreciate some help on finding a girl.

Sandmanbadman
08-18-08, 11:27
Hi Limon and Piper,

Would be really grateful if you could give me the tel nos of cis chicks in amman.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Da Wod
08-18-08, 18:49
Hey

Why no one care about my reports. Before one year I have 3 contact in amman but in this year its wrong numbers so any one cane help and I remember I helped allot of members in this forum soooo just any one answer me I have only 1 night in amman.

Any help to have girl in my room in end of this week I will appreciate that from gode member.

Thanks

Striker34
08-22-08, 21:46
I heard a rumour that the gym / pool at the Sheraton is a known working girl hangout, where appointments can be made for later.

I'll be there in 2 weeks so will check it out and report back.

Anyone with a known contact number also welcome to PM me ;-)

Rewe
08-23-08, 00:12
I heard a rumour that the gym / pool at the Sheraton is a known working girl hangout, where appointments can be made for later.

Anyone with a known contact number also welcome to PM me ;-)
Makes a lot of sense to me. Saw a lot of stunners, but thought they are just guests.

Striker34
10-01-08, 15:35

Anyone with a known contact number also welcome to PM me ;-)Nothing happening - maybe because it was mid-Ramadan. Will try again when I am back in late Oct.

Rewe
10-09-08, 17:26
another stay without any luck in jordan. saw a stunner going up to a guest room, and followed her, tried to talk to her about meeting her afterwards. she was in the game, but might have been a little bit scared because it was in the hotel in one of the guest room floors. gave her my number, but she never called:( i am not going to pay $200 for the madame who sends girls to the rooms, and am determined to prove other alternatives exist.

Swiss
10-18-08, 00:44
Went out with 4 local guys at around 11:30 to a night club called Monte Carlo. The place consists of two separate halls (ball room style). One is called as a bar, the other is called as the night club. THere is no entrance fee but you are searched for weapons and such. Went to the first floor with the elevator. We chose the bar, ordered a table and sat down. The table was furnished with 4 plates, one with orange, one with sliced cucumber, another one with sliced apples and the carrots. Everyone ordered drinks to start with.

There were around 9 working girls in the bar. Mostly 5 to 6 and none spoke English. The trick is that they come to the table and dance, try to get you to order them anything and STAY with the table until you explicilty want her to leave.

Then there is a guy (accompanied by loud arabic music) singing and visiting the tables on a schedule. With each table he starts saying something in Arabic and you have to pay 5 JD to him (Not to the girls! )

We had around 5 girls on our table (All from Morocco, mostly Casablanca My guys were able to figure that they earn 12 JD per day from the bar. So after the place closes, I think, you can get them back to your place at around 50 to 100 JD's. (Which is far too over priced for 5 and 6's)

All in all the experience lasted for 2. 5 hours and the damage for all of us were 65 JD including the tips.

Would I recommend the place or the girls? No way.

The Night club portion? Around 14 girls, mostly 5 to 7's, and you double the price. The athmosphere is better. So if you can speak Arabic or French and you have time till 4 in the morning, you will not leave the place empty.

For me, I will try the action stated in the hotel gyms and lobbies. I still have two more days to go so my fingers are crossed.

Iptrack
10-19-08, 00:37
Went out with 4 local guys I always question the technique of getting out with the locals guys.. In some countries it works and don’t work for others.

If you will be looking for local girls I think she might run from local guys.

This section has been quite for long time, hopfully you will update us on the hotels experience.

Keep it up.

Romeo Joe
10-24-08, 05:09
Rama hotel around the block from the royal has a go go style bar and club inside you must speak arabic but you can take the girls home for about $150. 00 for two hours or so otherwise stick to the lobbys of the hyatt and meridian and pick them up either go up to them or text message their usually holding their cell in hand and you can search for open bluetooth signal.

Iptrack
10-24-08, 12:57
I realy liked the use of technology!

Good and secure bluetooth.

Keep it up.

Barri
10-26-08, 20:12
...you can take the girls home for about $150.00 ...When you put $ do you mean USD or JOD?

Gameer
11-16-08, 00:17
Visited abdulla park intered coffee shop paied 20 JOD with no luck

Anyone can advice me.

Member #3447
01-08-09, 16:27
Hello All,

I will be staying at the Bristol for a few days, and an associate had informed me that there are Russian girls working the bar - is this true?

Any mongering information about this hotel is truly appreciated.

Striker34
01-11-09, 19:24
I had a great Mon night at Trader Vics (Queen Alia Street, Sports City Road, Amman).

They were playing salsa (?) - lots of very attractive local girls as part of a mixed crowd.

A local friend of mine told me the girls I was talking to were wg, but I didn't get that signal from them (maybe I was too drunk or too ugly ...). Scored a number though so will chase it down on my next trip through.

Definitely a good night even if there is no punting to be done!

Member #3447
01-15-09, 12:23
The Bristol currently has four working girls who regularly make appearances in the 1st and 8th floor bars. One is a middle-aged Russian who is a little chubby - so I passed. The waitresses are bangin', but requires too much work for the short time I have in this place.

I tried the Hangover Bar last night and that place was full of Russian "waitresses" or entertainers - about 25 girls. It incorporates the "Jordanian format" - wine and dine them first before you can score the pussy. I don't have time for that. I met a beautiful girl from Siberia. We hit it off great, but I just will not have enough time to "seal the deal" as I have to fly off to Baghdad tomorrow (yikes). Oh well, maybe next time...in Dubai.

Member #3447
01-16-09, 19:49
First off, many thanks to Lomion for providing me with contact info for a 28-year old Russian expat, Ira. She charged $200 USD for FS outcall to my hotel tonight.

Ira was very prompt unlike some of the craigslist providers in the US. We met at the 8th floor bar at the Bristol (she drank orange juice). After a drink, we went straight to my room. Ira provides BBBJ. Her oral skills were nice.

Ske is very slender...about 5'5", 105 pounds (sorry I don't have time to convert to the metric system). Ira has silicon tits and speaks very good english. We did a few positions and she did not rush. So, good and very accomodating provider.

Ira gave me permission to dissiminate her contact info. She also informed that she has another Russian girlfriend, Maria, who is also avaiable. Please PM me for her number. Please don't tell her about our forum; just tell her it was on an internet site. Thanks.

Have fun and happy hunting.

Bumz Rush
01-21-09, 16:42
I will be spending time in both Amman and Beirut, and seek PI companionship.

Any suggestions always welcum.

Thanks guys,

Bumz

Lovejo2008
01-28-09, 22:54
What is PI?

I will be spending time in both Amman and Beirut, and seek PI companionship.

Any suggestions always welcum.

Thanks guys,

Bumz

Arabji
02-04-09, 00:54
What's goin on fellas?

It has been a while since I have been to Jordan and I am in need of a massage, a proper one (Dubai standards at least! ). Anyhow, I don't want to ask any of the guys I know here for whatever reasons I have, so I thought I would ask help here.

Can anyone provide me with numbers of massage places in sweifyeh or abdoun? What time do they usually open until? I'm here till Friday so your urgent help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Striker34
02-05-09, 13:44
What is PI?I'm guessing it refers to Phillipine Islands, so a Phillipino girl - but I could be wrong.

Joe Marco21
02-24-09, 23:03
Hey guys,

Please give me numbers of working girls in amman I will be there in a week. I hear that its a really boring place plese help me have some fun!

Johnny42
04-01-09, 07:17
I'm coming to Jordan very soon. I just want to know beforehand what to expect? Are there are alot of massage parlours or streetwalkers or what? Any idea of the damages?

Thanks

Hungph
04-05-09, 21:19
I'm coming to Jordan very soon. I just want to know beforehand what to expect? Are there are alot of massage parlours or streetwalkers or what? Any idea of the damages?

ThanksFrom what I have seen and heard, it is a dead place.

Does anyone know anything about Aqqaba?

Lomion
04-06-09, 17:01
Its not so dead and busy enough .. just have to be familiar with the middle eastern p4p scene and its oddness. As for Aqqaba never heard any p4p out of their though have heard of folk picking up tourists; even local ones.

Fredje1961
04-06-09, 17:28
Its not so dead and busy enough. Just have to be familiar with the middle eastern p4p scene and its oddness.Hi Lomion,

Just saying that we have to be familiar with the scene and its oddness isn't very helpful in the context of this site.

Could you please be more specific and explain the oddities so that all brothers can enjoy the pleasures of life?

Thanks,

F

Hardy881
04-06-09, 18:27
I found a MP in the Jerusalem hotel on queen Rania street. The place is clean but the prices are a bit steep but it comes with extras. There was only one woman in there I don't know if they offer others.

Lomion
04-07-09, 17:26
Fredje: And if you read back the archives for years you will see plenty of where to go .... people with ADD that can't do the research aren't worth my time .. especially to rehash what has been said.

Anyways though hit ANY 4 to 5 star hotel in Amman which is frequented by WESTERN business men and/or WESTERN defense contractors and you will find p4p in both the lobbies and hotel clubs any night after 9 pm. Might have to hit more than one in a night but you will find them; they are there and easy to spot. Taxi's won't help you, staff won't help you, nor will the regular chic clubs for that matter. Its the middle east, either work the business/defense contract 4/5 star hotel p4p scene OR try to pick up a local ... you ain't going to do p4p in Amman like you do everywhere outside the Middle East. The hotels have them, every night, so go get them. This has been hashed out here before. And don't waste your time on 1/2/3 stars or even 4/5 starts which cater to arabs, indians, or non-westerns.

Fredje1961
04-07-09, 18:54
Fredje: And if you read back the archives for years you will see plenty of where to go .... people with ADD that can't do the research aren't worth my time .. especially to rehash what has been said.Thanks for your additional info, things are clear now.

Mazi Motto
04-13-09, 23:16
I am in Amman. Anyone has any recent contacts? Prefer Asian.

Cantutor
04-17-09, 23:25
Hello everyone,

Just got back from Jerusalem and now I'm in Jordan "one night" on my way back to Kuwait. I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza Amman and I've seen a few professionals walk through the entrance with hotel guest with no problems. I was with a co-worker "he not a monger so it ruined my chances" but we went to the Shooters bar for a drink. 10 JD cover charge and you get a free soft drink or beer on tap. I saw about 6 to 8 South East Asian Pros in the joint. Some sitting together in a large table and some dancing with some black gentleman. There was also a few African girls and one girl who looked middle eastern with dark skin. Then of course there were the Arab guys dancing together "weird stuff when there are girls present and they are surely there to pick chicks up. " Arrived around 12 am and they close around 1am as I left with my co-worker a Philippina approached us and asked if we were leaving and suggested that we come around 11pm. I know pros when I see them so I think you guys can pull some chicks here easy. I wasn't able to get a price but I thought I'd share this as an FYI. Also my co-worker said he got a massage here in the spa and it was with some eastern European looking chick that was nice looking. Although he didn't have the balls to ask for a happy ending maybe some of you guys with a little game and some cash can make things happen. Hope that helps and I hope you all will score. LOL.

Take care and happy hunting my friends

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Silk Perf
04-21-09, 09:50
Hello guys,

I have tried to call the lists of massage places that are mentioned in this forum, but it seems that they are all closed or out of business!

So, do you guys know any good massage places in Amman or Aqaba?

As for the night clubs, it seems that some of those night clubs are hapenning in certain days! Do you guys have any recomendations?

Thanks

Hungph
04-25-09, 22:02
I found a MP in the Jerusalem hotel on queen Rania street. The place is clean but the prices are a bit steep but it comes with extras. There was only one woman in there I don't know if they offer others.How much is it, do you mind giving more details, have you tried?

Hungph
05-07-09, 18:14
Anyone can confirm if massage parlors are still there or not?

Does anyone know the places for street walkers?

Hardy881
05-08-09, 10:16
Hey hungph,

The prices are 40 jd for the massage and 10 for the extra.

Hungph
05-09-09, 22:20
Hey hungph,

The prices are 40 jd for the massage and 10 for the extra.Which area are they?

Do you have contacts?

How are the girls?

Man 1979
05-15-09, 15:28
New To here, but like to know more.

I would like to start if I can have the contacts or location.

Just wana get laid been a while since my last.

So do send me

Hardy881
05-16-09, 10:11
They are in Queen Rania street the Jerusalem hotel.

There is only one woman

Hungph
05-18-09, 20:51
How are freebies in Amman, is it easy to hookup with girls?

And where are the best places?

Johnny42
06-08-09, 08:53
Hey lads,

I'm in Amman and I would really appreciate any pointers to the scene here in Amman. I've been around and there seems to be nothing at all to the naked eye. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

J

Hungph
06-09-09, 09:12
Hey lads,

I'm in Amman and I would really appreciate any pointers to the scene here in Amman. I've been around and there seems to be nothing at all to the naked eye. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

JI guess it is dead there and in this forum. As you see it has been a month almost since I posted and got no answer. How long will you be staying there ?