PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-18-02, 03:29
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Oetziboy
12-29-03, 14:12
where to go in Kuwait City ? I'll be there january 2004........pls......

Caballo
01-07-04, 03:02
Hey Guys,

I've been reading alot about Dubai and Baharain. Well unfortunately I can't find work in either one so it looks like I'll be going to Kuwait city.

If anyone has any info on kuwait (Meeting reg. girls, booze, Etc.) I would appreciate it.

I would guess that hopping over to Dubai for the weekend might be the better option!

Thanks!

SFXTraveller
01-07-04, 16:19
Caballo,

For the Hobby I can only give you hints which I have not tried out personally.... so be careful who you ask.

As for Booze....
Easiest way is to get in to an embassy party and make friends with embassy staff. They can get you booze. Alternatively make friends with other expats, you can usually get drink no problem at the frequent weekend hotel do's/ boat parties, as I have heard drink there isn't a problem. Try Messilah Beach Hotel, Kempinski, Sheraton crowd of expats.

Or you can get hold of Home brewed moonshine, which is much easier to get hold of via an indian local.

The Hobby
Okay I tried but this is bloody difficult unless you speak arabic or know someone. There are indian SWs in a part of Kuwait, although I can't quite remember its name. Ask a taxi driver who speaks English, be careful though these guys will rip you off for a any fare if they think you don't know the rates. I wouldn't recommend the SWs though, they are rumoured to have unprotected FS and will do things for dirt cheap, but I am sure you will get something!

I also heard about some of the arabs getting CIS girls into the country for a little fun, but how you go about that with a Kuwaiti arab I don't know. You may meet them at one of the weekend do's at a hotel. They are more likely to be liberal at the weekend party if they are one of those who are drinking.

Otherwise just hold back and get a weekend trip to Dubai. Its only 87KD return with Emirates. You go up and one hour later you will be in one of the best (IMHO) hobbying places on the planet. Compared to Kuwait, Dubai is paradise!

Maybe you can hook up with Oetziboy and see if you can find out more. Please post here your FRs !

Caballo
01-07-04, 23:04
Thanks for the info! I lived in Riyadh for 2 years and from everything that I hear Kuwait is a little more liberal.

Do you know if this board is blocked out there?

If not I will need to start copying some of the Dubai info.

Thanks Again

SFXTraveller
01-09-04, 10:28
No I had no problems accessing the forum from Kuwait. Just get one of those pay as you go Dial Up cards. Best one to get is by a company called FastTelco.

Cooter Hunter
02-21-04, 21:34
Guys, I will be in Kuwait next week, looking at a 8-10 month stay, I wanna get some hobbying done while I am there, I prefer Russians in their mid 30s, but I really don't discriminate. Can any of you guys tell me if there is any action to be had, and if so, point me in the right direction. TIA

Nice Guy 99
03-04-04, 17:06
I have been spending 3-4 months a year in Kuwait for the last six years. The scene there for hobbyists is grim. I have never been able to find a location where girls who would like to work congregate.

My only successes have been hard won and come via Internet chat. I have never met a pro, most have just been looking for excitement and are surprised and pleased if you give them a gift.

You do see "raids" in the newspaper where they claim that so and so had a "party apartment" with girls and alcohol. If these exist in any number I've never been able to penetrate the scene.

My advice: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, safe, sure thing.

I'd love to be found wrong in this assessment of Kuwait, either in a post or by PM.

bobcat
04-16-04, 11:16
Hello all,

I have run into some information that there is Phillipino cathouse somewhere in Kuwait where liquor and women of pleasure maybe found. The way to go about is to hook up with a Phillipino cabbie who knows about the game.

Once you run into them they will give you a cell number and pick you up and take you to the site.

Does anyone have any more info about this?

Thanks,

B

Pachuco99
07-03-04, 03:53
hello all!

i was in kuwait last year and i heard alot about brothels. i heard of a town near kuwait city. i forgot the name of it, but i wrote it down. just got to go through my old papers.

anyway that town was populated by third country nationals. and alot of the women that lived there where maids and what not and turned tricks for extra cash. i never got a chance to go becuase of the war. but alot of the tcn's that i worked with went every weekend. most girls are from the phillipines and are very cheap.

and as soon as i find the name i will post it.

ps. if you want some achohol you can make it yourself. thats what we did, it wasint the best but it worked. all you need it yeast, fruit (grapes, cherrys and such), and suger lots of suger and fruit juice. we put it all in a water cooler and let it sit there for a few days. it kinda tasted like cheap wine

Member #2625
09-18-04, 14:35
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please give an detailed info about the availability of women or girls here. I am working here and I am interested in some mongering.

Thanks in advance

Nice Guy 99
09-18-04, 23:03
2625 ... I have been visiting Kuwait regularly for over ten years and have never found any P4P girls. All my successes have been hard won pick ups of amateurs who do it for "love" or adventure. If you find anything please post or PM.

Nice Guy 99
04-14-05, 13:30
Be advised that local Kuwait internet access to the forum has been cut off since the forum name changed.

Valiant2
04-17-05, 15:03
Be advised that local Kuwait internet access to the forum has been cut off since the forum name changed.Nice Guy 99 and other's in Kuwait. I have two services, Qaulitynet is cut off. Fasttelco is still ok.

11Bravo
07-15-05, 17:02
2625 ... I have been visiting Kuwait regularly for over ten years and have never found any P4P girls. All my successes have been hard won pick ups of amateurs who do it for "love" or adventure. If you find anything please post or PM.Interesting - my pull from last night, while we were resting between rounds here in dxb, received a call from a chinese girlfriend in kuwait, telling her she should come up because business was good. My girl said she didn't want to go; as there were no bars, afraid action might be like "outside York" (girls standing in parking lot, flagging cars). My guess is no, but... at least some chinese action somewhere in country.

Romeo Q
07-27-05, 14:32
Hey 11B dude,

I like you posts at DXB forum. They were very useful ;) as for kuwwait, you can't have street action and bars are not allowed. I wonder what business she is talking about. can you pm me please.

Xiao Ma
08-01-05, 14:04
I will be working in Kuwait soon..

A few question if those that can help me.

1. I have a girl friend in China Beijing and would like to follow me there, so safe is it?

2. Is there any Chinese living in Kuwait?

maligayaman40
08-06-05, 14:15
Xiaoma,

I just left Kuwait after spending 2 yrs there. I would highly recommend you leave your girlfriend in China. Asian women in general are looked apon by the arab men as nothing but *****s and are usually treated that way. In general the arabs, the lifestyle, and basically everything else about them SUCK!

There are tons of check points in Kuwait, if you get caught with a woman in your car and she is not your wife,sister, or blood relative, the Kuwait police can make life very difficult for you if they so desire.

I would imagine your girlfriend will hate the place also.

Same goes for Saudi. If you were going to Bahrain for UAE (Dubai) it would be different, but my recommendation too you is leave her home, get there, do an evaluation for yourself then bring her there if you so desire. My guess is you wont.

Sporadic
08-06-05, 19:38
In general the arabs, the lifestyle, and basically everything else about them SUCK! Did you have a bad day, or are you a real racist?

Listen pal, I do not appreciate, and the forum does not need. any racist spleen venting. Why did you spend two years there?

I have too many Arab friends, fine gentlemen all, to sit here and let your comments pass.

Is everything in the Arabian gulf to my personal liking? No. But I do have the option of staying home. And of keeping my trap shut.

What sucks, IMHO is offending entire nations and races of people because you personally did not enjoy your stay.

Think about it, how many people did you just offend?

To all GCC citizens and Arabs around the world, accept my apologies for this skidmark.

Sporadic

Nice Guy 99
08-07-05, 15:27
To all GCC citizens and Arabs around the world, accept my apologies for this skidmark.

Sporadic

Well stated Sporadic. Amen.

Push69
08-07-05, 20:40
I just returned from a few months in Kuwait.

This is a second-hand report, I didn't patronize this business, but I was told of a "Happy Taxi" in Kuwait City that for 10kd (about $35us) will take you to a place to do business for about 30kd (about $105us). Too rich for my blood, so I didn't even write down the number.

maligayaman40
08-07-05, 23:15
Nice 99, Sporadic;

Both of you make a good point, probably could have worded my response better. My Apologies too all.

But on the downside; I lived there for 3 years, experienced and saw
''factual things'' that actually happend and I wont take back anything I said
about what I saw happen there.

Bad experiences, yea probably so, left a bad taste in my mouth. But overall any chat about racial slurs should be kept too myself, I agree with you guys and as I said, mistake on my part, wont happen again.

I did not run into any one or thing that I liked over there, and your correct I dont know how I did 3 yrs out there but I did, its over now and time too move on.

Xiao Ma
08-18-05, 08:25
Anyway, she said no to my offer to move to kuwait. I am a Malaysian and stay many years in China and wondering any good place for hunting in Kuwait? And how much do I need to spend for a trip to Dubai during the weekend?

Thanks Mate, PM me if you need any info in China or Malaysia

Thanks. again.

maligayaman40
08-19-05, 10:17
Xiaoma,

No problem, I may hit you up someday for the info for those 2 places. Its probably better off she did not go to Kuwait anyways. About Dubai; well I have been there many times. Lots of ladies available. But the VERY WORSE time too go there is on a wens-thurs-frid. If you go, go on a sat-sun-mon or tues trip. If your intention is too go there and have some female companionship go those days, Trust me.

There are lots of clubs in Dubai. Some real stunners working them also. Lots of girls from Russia, Ukraine, China, and other various countries. Dubai has some very nice hotels at the beach areas but the beach areas are a good ways away from the downtown area. Most girls in the clubs will quote you 1000 diharms (about $250) to take them with you. Dont accept it. You can get a girl for 500 dihrams all night. But the real stunners wont back down from what they want too charge you. Some clubs too go to is the cyclone(get there early around 9 am because after 11pm its a packed house) York International hotel, and others. Too be honest with you I went too many but I can remember them all. The Hyatt in bur dubai has a club called the "premier" I believe that has lots of girls. Just about all the women practice safe sex (which is good) but if you dont like CBJ'S be prepared to get them as very few will give you a BJ without a condom. Theres lots too do in Dubai besides chase the women and there are many local women there that are available also in the clubs. If your flying there from Kuwait and plan too spend a weekend with women included it will cost you about $1000.

Have fun!

maligayaman40
08-19-05, 10:25
xiomia,

another option if you so desire; the philippine embassy in kuwait has many run away maids that have ran away from thier employers in kuwait due too many different reasons i.e not being paid, maltreated, raped, beaten so on and so forth. if you make friends with one of the counselors there you may be able to take a girl out of the embassy to stay with you as your maid. what happens between you and her after that is up too you. but i can give you a bit of advice, show kindness, be carefull on your selection and give her decent living conditions and a good work place and she will be dedicated too you for your time there. but you wont be able to go places with her because she probably wont be legal since she is a run away.

as i said before, i have saw what goes on in this country and you will be shocked when you see how people are treated there, especially from the philippines, sri lanka, chinese, india and many other countries. i visited the embassy's and spoke too women and saw the physical maltreatments some of these poor women had too endure. go there with an open mind and be prepared.

Shanidar
10-16-05, 16:23
I think the town name you are looking for is Jleeb al Shuyoukh. This area makes the papers regularly.

Also, there is supposed to be a house in Farwaniyah.

Additional, I was told there was a house in Mangaf.

A friend of mine stayed in a Palatial hotel in Kuwait. He struck up a conversation late one evening with the catering manager, and Indian gentleman. When the subject of liquor came up, the indian offered to call a cab, THAT MINUTE, to go to the black market area. My friend, an older gentleman, later hooked up a P4P.

Easier/cheaper? Have business cards printed, but with only your name and cell number. give them to women who look good. I had been told this would work, but it only worked once. I did not have the preprinted cards. I had just scribbled my name on the back. She called two hours later and apologized for waiting so long to call.

It can be done, an Indian may be your best key.

Good Luck

Odiacz
12-09-05, 10:44
There is some prostitution in Kuwait. You will get access only through local people. My Kuwaiti colleague mentioned however that you find more and more girls in the coffee shops in Salmiah making contact. Checked out the scene there however unsuccesful. In the Marina Mall you see most beautiful women walking around and making eye contact with you. But felt it was a bit dangerous to proceed.

Tabolitz
03-11-06, 09:50
Does anyone know about asian non pros that I can hook up in Kuwait, where and how. I might go there in the near future and I am trying to hook up.

Thanks

Titaniste
05-20-06, 22:34
Hi Fellow Mongers

Im in Kuwait for one night and would love to have a good time - any of you in Kuwait that have a spare maid you could lend me or something?

Failing that any leads on where to go ?

Fish N Chips
06-26-06, 02:30
Just jump in a cab and ask the man, the cab guys run the best game! They have a buffet what ever you want. OK here are the numbers:

Akbar taxi: 936-0464 this guy can line up anything!
chick name Fatma: 672-3006
Joshy taxi: 607-6551 flipper poon
chick Larenza: 761-8273 flipper poon
Madam Lei Lei: 619-8077 chink poon
chick Mona: 781-0974
Madam Mung Mung: 700-2860 chink poon
Somy Taxi: 913-4765 flipper poon
Madam Trisha: 754-5376

Have fun,

What you want to do is make your round and get the girls numbers you like then call them. Its cheeper when you take out the middle man or woman.

Tabolitz
07-02-06, 22:04
Hey Chuck, when you say flipper poon does it mean Filipina chicks. Just want to clarify...if so thanks I'll try these numbers when I get there. Anything close to KNB. Kuwaiti Naval Base?

thanks

Frankfurter
07-04-06, 10:32
Fellow hobbyists,

I like to apologize, certainly and sincerely also to Jackson, for this off-topic request, but I am thinking of professionally relocating from the US to Kuwait and don’t have a good idea yet how to initiate this.

Can anyone of you professional expats down there recommend a successful way?

Filling out forms on the web seems not to be too clever.

Thanks a bunch for PMing me.

Again, sorry, Jackson, will not occur again.

Frankfurter

Anakuwaiti
11-08-06, 18:54
Just jump in a cab and ask the man, the cab guys run the best game! They have a buffet what ever you want. OK here are the numbers:

Akbar taxi: 936-0464 this guy can line up anything!
chick name Fatma: 672-3006
Joshy taxi: 607-6551 flipper poon
chick Larenza: 761-8273 flipper poon
Madam Lei Lei: 619-8077 chink poon
chick Mona: 781-0974
Madam Mung Mung: 700-2860 chink poon
Somy Taxi: 913-4765 flipper poon
Madam Trisha: 754-5376

Have fun,

What you want to do is make your round and get the girls numbers you like then call them. Its cheeper when you take out the middle man or woman.I tried severl of those numbers, but with no luck. I think we need an update from someone!

Tom2004
11-14-06, 23:30
Hi Folks,

going to spend three days in KWI next week (Hilton). Any ideas, suggestions and/or contacts?

Appreciate your comments,

Greetings,
Tom

P.S.: Yes, I RTFF, but it is not much.

Good Guy
11-21-06, 17:40
Hey guys,

I will be in Kuwait for about a week from Nov. 27th. My last visit was disappointing. Any help with contact would be welcome. Understand the last port by FNB with telephone contacts were not very useful.

Please PM.

Realeasygoing
11-24-06, 19:29
OK I heard that the Palace hotel (strip Mall below) is a great place to meet with girls.

It is also the only hotel you can sneak them up to as it has a elevator that goes strait up from this strip mall.

Tom2004
11-26-06, 11:08
Folks,

I was in Kuwait for 4 days and, as far as possible, explored the market.

There is outcall and incall available, however comparing quality and rates with Dubai it is disappointing.

However, in return there is a preference to long term, i. e. full night, and that means the girls even seem not to be interested to leave before 07:00 am due to police/security.

I got a chinese lady, said to be 24 (honestly) but I would judge her around 30. The business was medium, but no objetion against multiple shots. Take care, they all seem to come without condom and if you state you do not have one it will be BB - that shocked me somewhat, but as I always rely on my Euripean quality products, no issue.

Number is available upon request to senior members posting or known individuals, but not for 2 or 5 time posters.

Hotel was a little weired, security nderstood what is going on, but I tried the any problem sir approach and it worked fine this time.

I went two times to marina mall, while I forgot my (special) business cards the first time, I got nummoerous eye contacts, but when back with cards the second time nothing happened.

Anyhow, as anywhere I suggest you take local prepaid GSM as this is easing the establishing of contacts significantly and thus value for money. Further I found it comparable cheap.

Hope this helps,

fun4all,

greetings to you,

Tom

1Ball
01-15-07, 07:22
Hi gents, I apologize for using this board for my question, but so many people here know so much, I hope nobody minds.
I need to find a plane ticket from KWI to DXB, which lands around 20.00. I need one way only, and was wondering if someone knows of a low cost airline which would fit the bill. Air Arabia lands at the wrong airport, and Jazeera air arrives too late. Any ideas? An email address of a reliable travel agent would be wonderful. Feel free to PM.
Also can someone suggest a hotel in Kuwait city at reasonable cost? I will most probably not be mongering.
Thanks so much.

Troposcat
02-06-07, 15:33
I tried severl of those numbers, but with no luck. I think we need an update from someone! I had a problem with some of the numbers too. I didn't call any of the Taxi numbers but I did call the madam numbers. I can remember which one I got an answer on but she ask me who I was and I told her my first name and that "Randy" had given me this number and he told me that she could help me find someone to keep me company because I was in Kuwait alone. I don't know who Randy is but it was the first name I could think of. It worked. It took over two hour but she finally arrived. They called my cell phone and I met the Madam and the girl in the parking lot. I paid the madam there (all cloak and dagger). The girl was Chinese I was at the Kuwait palace and had cleared it with the manager. He told me to be careful of the night manager. I had her go in one door and I went in another. We met at the elevator. They don't carry condoms because they are scared they will get caught with them if the police search them. I had my own. I had a good time but she was a screamer and I was scared someone in the hotel was going to complain. She was about 27 to 29. I would give her a 7 for looks. BBBJ was good. She stayed all-night. I felt the GFE was very good. I can't remember how much I paid but I do remember I thought it was expensive but I need it bad and felt it was worth it in the morning. This all took place about the 6th of Nov 06.

Anakuwaiti
03-13-07, 07:21
Hi again,

Anyone have any more details about the situation?

I tried the numbers again. But with no luck. Maybe someone can help on that venue! 1

Many thanks

Tabolitz
03-27-07, 15:24
Anybody knows if we can access to porn in this country ei in your own house using cable or dial. Just wondering.

thanks

K Boogie
04-05-07, 00:06
Anybody knows if we can access to porn in this country ei in your own house using cable or dial. Just wondering.

thanksYou can access porn sites in Kuwait using a proxy address to get around "Qualitynet". But most proxy address quit working after time. I suggest using AOL. It's cheap (9.95 monthly) and You can access any adult site you wish.

Tabolitz
04-09-07, 01:50
Thanks Kevowski, I assume ISG website is accessible to Kuwait. Need to see this forum everyday if I get deployed.

Samsarai
04-18-07, 11:01
Hi all!

I will be in Kuwait begining of June as an absolute beginner.

Any advice: where to go? Who to call? How much?

Thanks

Spelman
04-20-07, 12:17
Hi all,

I have been working in Kuwait for 7 months a couple of years back (2004), anyway please turn on your Bluetooth on your phone and have a name like Blond horny  or something you think will work.

Search after other phones and see what you can find and if you find something interesting send a message to that phone via Bluetooth and wait and look around to see who get the message.  I can say that I did have some very good fun with both Asian and Kuwaiti girls this way 

Use this method in some malls and in some shiza places.

Have fun and and update us if you guys have any luck.

Spelman

Anon666
04-24-07, 20:04
I come across a lot of Filipinos in Salmiya.

In the evenings mostly, you need to circle around in a car, you ll easily find one. No need to struggle with mysterious and all.

Anon666
04-26-07, 21:07
I come across a lot of Filipinos in Salmiya.

In the evenings mostly, you need to circle around in a car, you ll easily find one. No need to struggle with mysterious phone numbers and all.I mean mysterious phone numbers and all.

Sorry about that. :)

Anakuwaiti
05-08-07, 07:18
Hi all,

I am still looking for someone who can help me with the situation in kuwait. There are a lot of generalities but no specific contact numbers/persons

Tabolitz
05-25-07, 14:37
Kuwait is not bad at all, many places to see people to meet. You just have to look for the right people for connection. Found a couple of people who can get things done if youre looking for FLIP(slang for filipinas).

Best way to find amateurs is go to UTC center downtown and look around. Marina Mall is also a place to hunt. I got digits for mamasan but I will only give it to senior members only. 50 or more post preferred. Sorry just dont want to spoil the market or for obvious reasons.

cheers

Anon666
05-26-07, 11:38
Kuwait is not bad at all, many places to see people to meet. You just have to look for the right people for connection. Found a couple of people who can get things done if youre looking for FLIP(slang for filipinas).

Best way to find amateurs is go to UTC center downtown and look around. Marina Mall is also a place to hunt. I got digits for mamasan but I will only give it to senior members only. 50 or more post preferred. Sorry just dont want to spoil the market or for obvious reasons.

cheersDude! its easy when you have the connections or whatever,it can be discreet and you can utilize it at your own safety but its really tough when you dont have any.Picking up street hookers is a norm in Kuwait but you just cannot trust them!

Samsarai
05-30-07, 16:49
Hi all!

I still have no answer.

I will be in Kuwait begining of June as an absolute beginner.

Any advice: where to stay? Where to go? Who to call? How much?

Please help, I am getting closer.

Thanks

Anon666
06-04-07, 19:50
Damn! Is it really THAT difficult to find hookers in Kuwait?

Samsarai
06-05-07, 19:08
Tabolitz,

Can you help me? I am leaving in 2 days.

Tabolitz
06-06-07, 06:21
Tabolitz,

Can you help me? I am leaving in 2 days.

Per my last post senior members only. Kuwait is a little different in Bahrain or Dubai. Cant risk my sources to be comprimised. You have to gain trust with this people and it does not happen overnite.

If you really need it call this taxi driver 9793830. This guy will be hesitant on hooking you up. If you are a westerner you might not have a problem. Give him a call drive down town give a little chat and pop the question. Most of them will comply if you know what your talking about.

Again gaining confidence is the key. Dont forget to post your report.

cheers

Anon666
06-06-07, 11:07
Per my last post senior members only. Kuwait is a little different in Bahrain or Dubai. Cant risk my sources to be comprimised. You have to gain trust with this people and it does not happen overnite.

If you really need it call this taxi driver 9793830. This guy will be hesitant on hooking you up. If you are a westerner you might not have a problem. Give him a call drive down town give a little chat and pop the question. Most of them will comply if you know what your talking about.

Again gaining confidence is the key. Dont forget to post your report.

cheersWhat nationality is that taxi guy?

Tabolitz
06-06-07, 23:45
What nationality is that taxi guy?

Not sure either bangladeshi or indian.

Anon666
06-07-07, 11:11
Thanx for the info.

I'm Indian, convincing the guy would'nt be hard I guess!

Kuwait69
06-10-07, 09:28
You can access porn sites in Kuwait using a proxy address to get around "Qualitynet". But most proxy address quit working after time. I suggest using AOL. It's cheap (9.95 monthly) and You can access any adult site you wish.Hello,

Can you please let me know how I can connect to AOL here in Kuwait.

Thank you.

Mickey Rooney
06-11-07, 15:29
.... Cant risk my sources to be comprimised. You have to gain trust with this people and it does not happen overnite.Fancy a drink (!) perhaps you can grow to trust me to share.

Have called the taxi, his name is Jay, will be booking him for later tonight for a quick tour!

Cheers,

A

Anonymous
06-12-07, 08:10
my dear fellow mongerers

called bill, he was very welcoming of my call and agreed to meet at 2030. he arrived promptly at the agreed time at my hotel. however i had to let him down as i was still on a confcall. so told him to go away and return later when i call him again.

i felt bad for wasting his time. but he was cool about it. 2115 call him again and he arrived 2145 prompt. this time i was snookered by the safety deposit box, could not remember the code so could not open it to get my wallet! never happened to me before, must have been the stress of the day!

unfortuantly had to keep bill waiting 15 minutes before i could get the hotel staff to open the safe.

on the way out asked the concierge what it cost to hire a cab by the hour, 5kd. so when agreeing price with bill i knew the going rate.

in the car with bill, as xxx said, he is from bangladesh. i like bangladesh. i asked him to start the meter, he said this is not how it is done here, and offered 6kd per hour. now i needed his coop and contact list, so i was not going to argue to toss, and agreed.

off we went, general chit chat about the city, and a small down town tour. soon we got talking about girls and their availability. he gave me he numbers of three ladies, two directs contacts, and one manasan.

on quizzing him about access to the girls, he told me that i must bring them back to the hotel. i was expecting to do incall, but apparently that is no no. the man must have a place.

i was not sure if my hotel (meridian towers down town) was gf, so after we checked availability with the mamsan, we headed back to the hotel. on the way back bill and i were having a jovil conversation, when we passed the central courts where he said that last weekend three people had capital punishment, two for drugs smuggleing and the other for [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). so my mind started to race, i am attached to my neck, what if the girl left my hotel room screaming [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)!

at the hotel, i asked the duty manager / reception clerk whether i would be allowed to bring back a visitor. he was flustered but said yes. the mind was disengaged and the head down below was doing driving now! so back to the hotel car park and closed the deal with the mansan, she wanted 60 for her chinese chick, i offered 30. settled on 40 leaving at 1100am.

i am not too enthused by china chicks. they tend to be too mechanical and i was guessing this one is not going to be any different.

so we left the car park at 2300 headed to mamsan house, picked her up then to the lady. she was described as 20 high school grad. she must have been 30+ and yes, she could speak reasonable english. aubourn hair down to her ass (god help me dna proof my cloths / suit case) and looks 5 / 6ish at a push. but i guess beggers can not be choosers! the market was pretty tight and limited.

dropped mamsan off then back to the hotel. girl in hand, walk head high at 2345 into the lobby, the duty manager jumps to his feet, summons the lifts for us and tips his hat.

btw i left bill with 15kd for the three hours i was with him. it was well worth it as he did deliver the goods.

back in the room, will not bore you with the details, but she was a little cold. service 6/7 at a push. sex for 1 hour before finishing doggy. she not too active. kissing was okay, but not passionate. best bit was fucking in the bay window! in the morning breakfast room serive and cbj in the morning followed by another session to completion.

during the night we chatted and she explained that she gets 25 out of the 40, with the remainder is split between mamsan and taxi driver bill. so i would guess the split is 10 / 5 respectively. cut out the mamasan and you could get stuff cheaper. or pay the same and reward the girl!

she left at 0930. gave her 1 kd for taxi, she said that they take 1. 5 to salamia. so rummaged around for the extra ½.

i would welcome comments and positive feedback on the amounts paid and any pointers on how i could improve the efficiency of seeking, locating and scoring with a wg.

bill gave me some intel. chinese start at 60-65. local / arabic girls are 300+! wtf!

i treat my virgin territories as a challenge to get some action, i do these things just to prove to my self that it is possible. i am guessing that i probably paid too much for 9 hours of her time

i did request a photo, but she was reluctant. i did not take her number as i do not think i would be seeing her again.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mickey Rooney
06-12-07, 16:06
Attached is a snap of miss J described in my previous report. Not an overly happy GFE, but managed two shots for a sum of 40+15 (taxi)

OTT but hey this is a tough environment for a beginner like me :-)

Anon666
06-12-07, 18:26
WOW! Thats some good write up dude!

Anakuwaiti
06-13-07, 07:17
Very impressive and report.

I think as someone said earlier it would be easier for westerners but for locals to hook up it would be very hard as they would be afraid that you might be working for the cops!

Don't know how to get around it!

Maybe some one can help me!

Kuwait69
06-13-07, 07:54
Well done. First usefull, detailed report for this place.

More reports like this will spread the word and get more badly needed action into this town.

Well done all concerned.

Anonymous
06-14-07, 14:43
Called Bill at 6 pm and told him to contact Miss S, the one he described as being a PRC with fantastic tits and great ass!

He told me to do so direct and he will pick her up and deliver her to me that evening. 5 KD for his door to door service.

Called miss S and got the tariff sheet. She sounded so cute and sexy!

30 kd one shot, 40 kd two hours, 50kd all night. She would not budge.

Agreed the menu, kissing, BBBJ, condom sex but no anal ? for 40kd for the 2 hours. Although I prefer LT, I thought it best to take her ST as I needed to be up at 7am to prepare for a meeting at 8!

After my dinner appointment I called Bill and confirmed the appointment. 50 minutes later he called to come down and collect from the car park.. In the mean time I went to speak with the same duty manager to let him know that I will be bringing a friend for a visit. He asked me what time did the other one leave. I told him after breakfast.

On this occasions I was getting worried as the lobby was busy with locals and the walk of shame was quite long. He was cool.

When it was time to collect for the car park the bell boy held the lift for me. The manager was busy with people checking in so could not tip him.

In the room she was like a fire cracker. Straight into DFKing, she had the most fantastic set of tits! See pictures. Nicely made up and dressed chicly!

After offering her something to drink we spent some time joking and play around. She started to get too many phone calls on her mobile to the point it started to get annoying.

I used the time during one of her conversations to call the duty manager and request a bell boy to come up to collect an thank you note with a €10 note. (felt guilty for not tipping him before, but then again he was busy with a guest)

Told Miss S to switch off the cell, and concentrate on me. She did that and we had fun, Her BBBJ was out of this world, she does this trick with her tongue that is absolutely out of this world. Deep throat was also not a problem to the point that it surprised her with CIT – cum in throat! Must have had a MSB that she was able to draw from my deep reserves. She was shock! She does not swallow!

Off to the bathroom to gargle!

I came so hard that it took longer to recover and then on the second session although great, in all positions, window bay, bed, chair, standing up, doggy, spoons, just about everything! But could not finish! So stopped at 0030 and she left at 0100. Only after she dressed was the mention of money, I had already put the 40 + 5 (taxi) in her pocket.
So here are the scores

GFE – 10
Looks – 8 – highest I would ever give to a PRC
Attitude – 9 - only because the phone kept ringing! but she did switch it off.
Body – 10 very firm
BJ – 9 - only becasue she did not swallow
Pussy – 8 very tight and shaved but unfortunately not too wet! – perhaps it was me :-)
price performace - 7 ( expensive / no anal = we are really luck in Dubai!_

She left with a smile and a kiss and I over slept until 0730! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Total cost 40kd +10kd taxi + 10Euro tip to duty manager.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Anon666
06-14-07, 20:28
You sir, you are just amazing. The gal is hot and 50 KD sounds good for the awesome time! Anyways all is good, do you have any extra numbers we could use?

Mickey Rooney
06-15-07, 01:00
Dont forget to post your report.

cheersPerhaps next time we could hook up for a coffee? and share contacts! I now have two, but I must say you were spot on with the Bangladeshi taxi driver Jay!

Mickey Rooney
06-15-07, 08:48
... do you have any extra numbers we could use?Best place to start with with Jay. PM me and I will give you the 'password'

Good luck and enjoy!

Mongateer

Samsarai
06-16-07, 15:04
Hi guys,

I arrived in Kuwait City past Sunday.

Airport, hotel, business diner, back to the hotel.

Fantastic hotel. I do recomand it: www.ghanipalace.com.

2 floors room with wooden bed on the second floor and mirrors everywhere !

A place for fucking all night... and I was ready for that !

Got my phone and called Mister Jay (9793830 as mentionned in previous reports). I gave up after calling 15 times and no answers.

Went to bed alone, with the f... mirrors and the f... atmosphere around.

I flew Monday to Bahrein where I had a blast. See my report there. I have this strange feeling I missed something in Kuwait or maybe there is nothing real ?

Romeo Q
06-22-07, 00:32
Called Bill at 6 pm and told him to contact Miss S, the one he described as being a PRC with fantastic tits and great ass!Where is she from?

Tabolitz
07-02-07, 08:20
Havent visited this website in a long time. For some reason I was blocked and could not access. I am using AOL at the moment but will be blocked soon they found out.

Again for those senior member I can give you mamasans number. She only caters to westerner since she does not trust local kuwaitis or TCNs for security reasons.

Chinese in Kuwait are quite expensive, surefire they are also mechanical lacking the GFE ability. My mamasan can hook you up for 35 kd filipinas. If you got the girl as your regular you can cut mamasan and pay only 20 kd.

Again only senior member only please.

If you dont see my posts that mean I am blocked one more time.

cheers

Romeo Q
07-03-07, 15:58
Havent visited this website in a long time. For some reason I was blocked and could not access. I am using AOL at the moment but will be blocked soon they found out.You can use web proxies.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-proxyservers.php

Tabolitz
07-07-07, 07:27
My mamasan got busted last week, she was picked up by Kuwaiti police and trashed her accomodations. Don't know who tip them but just want to let you know LEO are out there to do the bust. I still got digits hard to give them out know since they are afraid of the crack down.

cheers

Sexy And Ready
07-11-07, 19:42
Hi,

I am going to Kuwait at the end of July.

Can someone point me to a massage parlor with good service, or a phone number to someone who can provide nice girls?

Please PM me.

Thx

Sexy And Ready

Sexy And Ready
07-23-07, 20:37
Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that mister Jay is picking up his phone and referring to "Jessica". Talked briefly to her. Might give her a try tomorrow. (price 35 kd)

Hope this helps.

Crap Game
07-24-07, 06:27
Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that mister Jay is picking up his phone and referring to "Jessica". Talked briefly to her. Might give her a try tomorrow. (price 35 kd)

Hope this helps.Good luck mate. Let us know how it goes.

Be safe.

CG

Amjeck
07-27-07, 22:47
I have a thai girlfirend who lives and works in kuwait. I 'm visiting kuwait for a few days and would like to see her while i'm there. I've been told that many hotels require a marriage certificate if she stays with me. Is this true? Is there anyway around it?

Tabolitz
07-29-07, 13:39
Hello ya all,

Just got digits to share. Personally did not try them but I think they are legit.

9360464 Akbar Taxi
7712782 Chinese Poontang
6097883 Chinese Poontang
6550868 Filipina Poontang
6296858 Chinese Poontang

For the taxi guy, you need to ride with the driver and ask discreetly. Otherwise they wont share the number. Just give some report if these are good stuff.

thanks

Romeo Q
08-03-07, 00:32
I have a thai girlfirend who lives and works in Kuwait. I 'm visiting kuwait for a few days and would like to see her while I'm there. I've been told that many hotels require a marriage certificate if she stays with me. Is this true? Is there anyway around it?As far as I know, marriage certificate is required only for kuwaities. Other nationalities can bring up girls, but I think you have to put her name while reserving. It depends on the hotel.

Hezza
08-17-07, 00:46
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this question in this forum - but there is seriously a lack of forums in regards to Kuwait and the status of women.

I'm thinking of moving to Kuwait, and I dont think as a male I'm going to have too many problems there, except for the lack of booze and (judging from the lack of posts in this forum) cheap women!

Ok so maybe it is a problem!

However, I'm a little unclear as to the status of women in Kuwait. I'm reading conflicting reports in this regards. From my research, I've gathered that they are free to do most things, like work, drive, walk alone, etc. I've read that they have to dress a little more conservatively than say in Dubai, but its not overly restrictive - just no low cut tees or bikinis in the mall!

My question(s) - I'm not married to my girlfriend and I'm just curious as to what the status is about living together in the same apartment? Also, I'm reading reports that if i'm pulled over by the police whilst driving with her, it is likely that they will ask me for a marriage certificate? I'm asian and my partner is caucasion - is that going to raise a few eyebrows over there? Are ppl going to think that she is some CIS WG? Or will they mistake me for a PRC WGuy? ;-)

Thanks for your help on this matter.

Romeo Q
08-17-07, 14:17
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this question in this forum - but there is seriously a lack of forums in regards to Kuwait and the status of women.

I'm thinking of moving to Kuwait, and I dont think as a male I'm going to have too many problems there, except for the lack of booze and (judging from the lack of posts in this forum) cheap women!

Ok so maybe it is a problem!

However, I'm a little unclear as to the status of women in Kuwait. I'm reading conflicting reports in this regards. From my research, I've gathered that they are free to do most things, like work, drive, walk alone, etc. I've read that they have to dress a little more conservatively than say in Dubai, but its not overly restrictive - just no low cut tees or bikinis in the mall!

My question(s) - I'm not married to my girlfriend and I'm just curious as to what the status is about living together in the same apartment? Also, I'm reading reports that if i'm pulled over by the police whilst driving with her, it is likely that they will ask me for a marriage certificate? I'm asian and my partner is caucasion - is that going to raise a few eyebrows over there? Are ppl going to think that she is some CIS WG? Or will they mistake me for a PRC WGuy? ;-)

Thanks for your help on this matter.I don't think you would have a problem. Just be polite at police check points. You can tell them it's your girlfriend. Even my Kuwaiti friends do that.

Tabolitz
11-05-07, 17:13
Seems, it kinda got quiet in this part of the world. Well its few months since I worked here in Kuwait, I had enough experiences with locals, P4P and encounter with mamasans and taxi drivers. For other mongers out there don't be ripped off with those ridiculous rates. They have standard rates on each nationalilty. Heres the breakdown per my personal experience.

Filipinas; Good English and Hygiene they run about 20-30 kd depending on where you live. You might have to pay for taxi if needed. Advantage on this is if they like you discount rates would apply.

Chinese; Little English but everything else are the same for filipinas. They are more business minded but sometimes they long for TLC( Tender Loving and Care) because they might be homesick back home.

Indian and Sri Lankans: I had paid about 20 kd for this folks. Not bad in bed but sometimes they are only mechanical in what they do.

Arabic women e.i. Kuwaiti, Lebanese; Watch out for this women prices are high as much as 60kd. But note they are good on what they do.

Russian or CIS: Never had them so far. Try Dubai or Bahrain. Heard some info but not confirmed.

If you need info, pm for phone numbers.

Cheers

Romeo Q
11-07-07, 18:35
Thanks Tabolitz for posting the numbers. I had luck with only one of them, but it is enough to get me into the circle.

Ok here is the story. Of course they all get suspicious when I call them and ask where I got their number from. I got lucky and convinced one of them. She was Chinese. First she said 1 cum for 30 KD which was too much. At the end we agreed 2 for 30 KD. Also one problem is that she lives too far from me. I live in salmya and she lives in mangaf/mahabola area. So she asked come over. What I understood is that I will sleep with her at her place. Well I drove there and she said when u arrive call me and I will come down. Well she came down with a friend and told me to go to my place. Ok fine with me. And she asked if I'm alone or if I have friends to sleep with her friend. I said no but I can handle both of them :). After some negotiation we agreed to spend like 2 hours both girls including massage for 50 KD. Sounds reasonable for 2 girls. But little expensive. I had two philippinas before for 40 KD.
Anyway, the one I called, her name was Truely and her friend was Lucy. Lucy was much prettier than Truely. But Truely wasn't bad. They were both in their 20's as they say. When we arrived at my place she asked for money up front which is also different that Philipinas who take their money at the end.

Anyway, we cuddled in bed and I felt like a king with two girls with me. Then I started with Lucy in missionary position. Damn it. It didn't last more than 2 min. it has been a while you know. After that they both started massaging me. Truely was good but Lucy sucked in massage. When I turned over, Truely continued to massage me but Lucy gave up and decided to give me BBBJ. Which was nice. At the end I CIM which caught her by surprise. She did panic and went to the bathroom and spent like 10 minutes cleaning her mouth. When she came back I started fucking Truely doggy style but it seems that she doesn't know how to do it. So I fucked her in missionary. It also didn't last long. Anyway we finished and I didn't drive them home. They took a taxi. It was a good experience and I may call them again.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Kuwait69
11-08-07, 09:56
Seems, it kinda got quiet in this part of the world. Well its few months since I worked here in Kuwait, I had enough experiences with locals, P4P and encounter with mamasans and taxi drivers. For other mongers out there don't be ripped off with those ridiculous rates. They have standard rates on each nationalilty. Heres the breakdown per my personal experience.

Filipinas; Good English and Hygiene they run about 20-30 kd depending on where you live. You might have to pay for taxi if needed. Advantage on this is if they like you discount rates would apply.

Chinese; Little English but everything else are the same for filipinas. They are more business minded but sometimes they long for TLC(Tender Loving and Care) because they might be homesick back home.

Indian and Sri Lankans: I had paid about 20 kd for this folks. Not bad in bed but sometimes they are only mechanical in what they do.

Arabic women e. I. Kuwaiti, Lebanese; Watch out for this women prices are high as much as 60kd. But note they are good on what they do.

Russian or CIS: Never had them so far. Try Dubai or Bahrain. Heard some info but not confirmed.

If you need info, pm for phone numbers.

CheersHi Tabolitz,

Great Report. I am from the UK and here a while. I would like to Try out some of the Arabic Women. Can you let me have any contact details you have and any recomendations.

Thanks

Zing Uk
11-09-07, 19:51
I've not been on for a few days as I've been away in Kuwait on business, lucky Zing I hear you yell. But wait, there was a surprise. I was in my hotel room on te second day in the middle of the day just doing some work on my laptop. There's a knock on the door and its the chambermaid come to tidy my room.

"On you go" I say, not really thinking anything. As she was cleaning we started some general chit-chat, she comes from Sri Lanka, been in Kuwait a couple of years blah blah blah. Anyway, still not thinking anything we shoot some small talk.

After a while she pick a cup up from the desk I'd used for a cup of tea. "Don't worry about washing it, there's another" I say. "But you may have a friend come visit you so you need two" come the reply. I think she genuinely meant this is a funny reply but being quick to see an opening (no pun intended) I ask her half-joking if she would like to come and visit me for a cup of tea. The conversation shot back and forward, she wasn't a stunner and a little bit on the big side for me (I like spinners) but not too bad and I was in Kuwait.

By this time my old man starting to pay attention so he decided we should really go for it so I told her I was serious and if she came back when she finished her shift we could have a cup of tea and some fun, laughing, I told her I promised not to tell. After a few minutes I managed to get her to promise to come back later when she had a free hour. And back she came in the evening. To cut a long story short she ended up earning a little extra overtime pay (slipped into her pocket, she wasn't a WG but I'm sure appreciated a small gift). She was a decided 5 all round in looks and performance but was a very nice girl who spoke excellent English and we enjoyed a couple of hours together. The best part was her being shy at the beginning as it kicked off. Can't say I find my usual PRC's shy!

I was in Kuwait for a further two days and she came to visit me again on both days although the last evening we had no time for anything other than a kiss and cuddle but she was really sweet. I have promise to stay in the same hotel the next time I go there so finally Kuwait is sorted.

Gilla
11-10-07, 23:52
In my limited mongering capacity in Kuwait, I found the following:

WG) Found a few walking in twos in Fintas in the lanes parallel to the coast road. I approached a few, but as I had no place to take them, I will try later.

MP) There are a lot of "Thai" massage parlours (salmiya), but it's only man-to-man massage. I was asked a few times if I wanted extras, but am not comfortable with a male touching me sexually. So I let it pass.

Anyone knows the scene of the pool parlours with Filipinas as the bar maids? What's going on there? And any MPs with girls in Kuwait?

Anakuwaiti
11-12-07, 10:40
Thanx for the report Tabolitz and Romeo Q. I think now kuwait has more action than I thought.

Can you pass me along the number so I can try my luck. I really don't know if being a kuwaiti would change the situation. I tried the numbers which were here before but I think they were scared when they knew I am a kuwaiti. Afraid maybe. Who knows. But if you guys can send me the numbers. I would really appreciate it.

Thanx

Romeo Q
11-21-07, 18:08
Hi Tabolitz,

Great Report. I am from the UK and here a while. I would like to Try out some of the Arabic Women. Can you let me have any contact details you have and any recomendations.

ThanksGood luck man. Please share any success story with us. Togather we can help each other :P

Romeo Q
11-21-07, 18:16
Thanx for the report Tabolitz and Romeo Q. I think now kuwait has more action than I thought.

Can you pass me along the number so I can try my luck. I really don't know if being a kuwaiti would change the situation. I tried the numbers which were here before but I think they were scared when they knew I am a kuwaiti. Afraid maybe. Who knows. But if you guys can send me the numbers. I would really appreciate it.

ThanxMan I am a Kuwaiti and had some girls getting scared when I called. But at the end, if you are polite and speak good English you might get something happened.

Anakuwaiti
11-22-07, 10:35
Man I am a Kuwaiti and had some girls getting scared when I called. But at the end, if you are polite and speak good English you might get something happened.Hehehe we are all in the same boat. I do speak english. And I am polite most of the time.

But I still don't have any contact numbers. Maybe you can pass them to me. And I will try my luck.

Blbool
11-26-07, 18:07
Hey I got question for who is living in Kuwait right now: Do the hotels allow Kuwaitis to check in for a night or so? Where can someone find furnitured apartment for one night?

Romeo Q
11-27-07, 15:32
Hehehe we are all in the same boat. I do speak english. And I am polite most of the time.

But I still don't have any contact numbers. Maybe you can pass them to me. And I will try my luck.They are in the post #78 in this thread. Good luck and bring us a happy story here man.

Romeo Q
11-27-07, 15:36
Hey I got question for who is living in Kuwait right now: Do the hotels allow Kuwaitis to check in for a night or so? Where can someone find furnitured apartment for one night?Hotels allows a married kuwaiti only to check in with his wife's. You can try your luck at furnished apartment. They are in the waseet ad paper. you can also let ur girlfriend check in by herself. Sometimes they allow women to check in by themselves even if they are kuwaites, but she has to look decent.

Good luck.

Stanza51
12-01-07, 10:38
Hey People,

Whats the places to run across some of the indians or sub continent WGs? I am moving permanently to Kuwait at the beginning of January would appreciate a bit of help

I already posted this in Classifieds, but just thought of trying my luck here as well

Thx,

Stanza

Anakuwaiti
12-09-07, 22:38
They are in the post #78 in this thread. Good luck and bring us a happy story here man.Which one of them? I had no luck at all!

Joe Coodidge
12-12-07, 15:28
Hi!

Long time monger (in the US) and now visiting Kuwait. Earlier this year I was in Dubai. Sometime next year my company is might send me to Kuwait so I was wondering/concerned about the safety of travel of U.S. citizens (but I'm African-American).

TIA,

Joe

Tabolitz
12-13-07, 17:45
Hi!

Long time monger (in the US) and now visiting Kuwait. Earlier this year I was in Dubai. Sometime next year my company is might send me to Kuwait so I was wondering/concerned about the safety of travel of U.S. citizens (but I'm African-American).

TIA,

Joe

Hey Joe, don't be concerned about Kuwait. A huge population of Americans and Foreign Country nationals are here. Mongering is plentiful just read the forums. It's more like dubai minus, drinks and women.

cheers

Tabolitz

Anon666
12-21-07, 21:11
Hi!

TIA,

JoeIts perfectly ok dude, you don't have to worry about it.This ain't Saudi.Westerners esp. Americans n Brits top the expat chain in Kuwait, meaning you'll get a great respect from everyone and a jolly good time is assured.

Anon666
12-31-07, 19:25
Does anyone know about "furnished flats"? I've heard there are many in Salmiya but you need to know the right people to access one. Is there anyone who can throw some light on this?

Looking For Fun2
01-04-08, 13:48
Dear All,

I ama very new member of this comunity, I mainly used to have that kind of fun in Dubai, but I do beleve that is is possible to get some here.

I am a Kuwaiti, who speak fluent english, but jave not been able to get hocked up with any in kuwait.

If any one could help please PM me or reply to my report.

Cheers,

Looking for fun

Looking For Fun2
01-04-08, 14:05
Dear all,

I am a new member of this society, I have been to Dubai many many times and had some wounderful times. It seems to be so hard to get some fun in kuwait, I am a kuwaiti and I sppeak a fluent english.

I have been looking for some time now with no success, if any one can offer some help or insights this will be nery helpful.

Cheers,

Looking for fun

Tabolitz
01-14-08, 05:28
Ordered some chinese food yesterday. She came from Salmiyah headed to my flat. With this WG's you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best that she's hot and young. Fortunately I got mine a fairly good one. She asked for 30KD upfront plus taxi of 5KD. Went to my room and we started a slow naked massage. After 15mins we did our thing. BBBJ, then CG and Mish. I tried to slow it down to savor the taste but she wants me to cum fast. She used her hips to grind from the bottom so eventhough I phased myself could not control and finished unexpectedly. O lot of moaning and grinding which made it easy for my to cum fast. Over all.

Face: 6-7
Body: 7
Attitude: 7
Price: 30kd ST, LT 50Kd, 2 pops 40Kd

This gals are pro's and business like but at least they know how to use their trade compared to unskilled Indians and some Filipinas.

Cheers

Tabolitz
01-14-08, 05:38
Anybody out there knows some website pertaining to getting cheap airfares to dubai and bahrain. Need a long weekend break. Travel agencies are too expensive. Also anyone know some combo deals for Egypt and Dubai.

Thanks

Anon666
01-14-08, 19:41
Wow!

Finally someone got laid.

Got any pics man?

ExpatCat
01-15-08, 04:48
Anybody out there knows some website pertaining to getting cheap airfares to dubai and bahrain. Need a long weekend break. Travel agencies are too expensive. Also anyone know some combo deals for Egypt and Dubai.

Thanks

Hi Tabolitz,

Have you tried Jazeeraairways dot com. They are a cheap, Kuwait based carrier offering very reasonable rates from Bahrain to Dubai. Check the site for the connection from Kuwait to Bahrain. Also could try the relatively new Air Arabia site. Jazeera can be booked online and issue an e-ticket.

Hope this helps,

Expatcat

Tabolitz
01-27-08, 19:45
Hi Tabolitz,

Have you tried Jazeeraairways dot com. They are a cheap, Kuwait based carrier offering very reasonable rates from Bahrain to Dubai. Check the site for the connection from Kuwait to Bahrain. Also could try the relatively new Air Arabia site. Jazeera can be booked online and issue an e-ticket.

Hope this helps,

Expatcat

Thanks expatcat, will try this website. Reading the bahrain forum, prices are still less compared to dubai ei hotels, poontang etc.

cheers

Tabolitz
01-27-08, 19:53
Hello its time for our numbers give away game. Here's how it works, I give this numbers out there for info. All I ask is for some reports to follow. I know Police might also read this so please use discreetly. If I found out this WG's gets in trouble with the law then I will stop posting numbers.

Cheers

Chinese poontang:

Let me know if one of this numbers dont work. I also get this info from other sources.

later

Anakuwaiti
02-07-08, 06:22
Hello its time for our numbers give away game. Here's how it works, I give this numbers out there for info. All I ask is for some reports to follow. I know Police might also read this so please use discreetly. If I found out this WG's gets in trouble with the law then I will stop posting numbers.

Cheers

Chinese poontang:

Let me know if one of this numbers dont work. I also get this info from other sources.

laterThank you very much for sharing these numbers. However can I be extra greedy and ask of phone numbers of other nationalities. Chinese is not my fav ones. No offence.

Hope to read from you soon!

Tabolitz
02-08-08, 07:22
Here are some numbers for other nationalities. I will say this again, these numbers came from 2nd hand info. Just give me some info to confirm so I can get rif of some numbers if they are hoaxs.

Good Hunting!

Tabolitz
02-08-08, 07:29
I tried going to Jazeera Airway website to get a booking. I was a little bit confused when I saw this on the screen:

Jazeera: KWI - BAH 1KD( 3.65 usd)
Jazeera Plus:KWI- BAH 35KD(127.75usd)

Hmmm I was wondering what the Jazeera price includes. Maybe a plane seat at the cargo bay area. It seems odd to see the difference. Can anyone shed light into this. I wanna go to the Jazeera (economy I guess) but it seems to good to be true.

Thanks

Romeo Q
02-09-08, 14:06
Here are some numbers for other nationalities. I will say this again, these numbers came from 2nd hand info. Just give me some info to confirm so I can get rif of some numbers if they are hoaxs.

Good Hunting!The first two numbers didn't pick up. The last one was a philipina used to do it but not anymore she said. she wanted to know where I got her number so bad. I told her I got it from an american friend when we were in a cafe. I don't think she bought it.

Anakuwaiti
02-09-08, 14:41

Good Hunting!Hell, there,

I called the first two numbers no answer what so ever. The third number I got an answer followed by an investigation on how did I get the number! I said from a friend. Then who is that friend. Well you get the pic! Thanx anyway. And if you have more numbers (preferablly arabs) do pass them along.

Thanx a million

Romeo Q
02-09-08, 14:52

Cheers

Chinese poontang:

laterThanks for posting the numbers but none of them worked for me. They are all chinese. The conversations always go like this:

Her: Hi
Me: How are you?
Her: Good, who are you?
Me: I'm alex.
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From my friend mike
Her: Mike who?
Me: an american friend. are you available now?
Her: From which country you are?
Me: Kuwait
Her: Oh ok. I am very busy today. Call me later.

And of course when you call later. no one answers!

Romeo Q
02-09-08, 14:57
I tried going to Jazeera Airway website to get a booking. I was a little bit confused when I saw this on the screen:

Jazeera: KWI - BAH 1KD( 3.65 usd)
Jazeera Plus:KWI- BAH 35KD(127.75usd)

Hmmm I was wondering what the Jazeera price includes. Maybe a plane seat at the cargo bay area. It seems odd to see the difference. Can anyone shed light into this. I wanna go to the Jazeera (economy I guess) but it seems to good to be true.

ThanksI haven't tried Jazeera Plus yet, but I guess it includes a meal. the price you see is correct but they don't show you the tax price. the tax is different for each airport your traveling to. The tax is around 15-25 KD maybe less maybe more. but anyway you'll get a better deal that any other airlines. Good luck.

Tabolitz
02-10-08, 19:56
Sorry if they are not really accomodating. You have to remember, its hard for them to trust just anybody. Westeners will get away with it due to the fact they know what exactly they are looking for. For locals it would be slightly hard because of the culture or maybe it can be a trap or set up by the police. A lot of raids going on lately.

I can suggest is use cab drivers and befriend them and most likely they will recommend you once you gain their trust. I myself had a hard time getting it when I first came here. Only thing I am missing out is a Kuwaiti Female. Thats my goal before going home for good.

Romeo Q, thanks for the info on Jazeera air. Will defenitely use them. Going in March to take 3 day RR.

Tabolitz
02-19-08, 13:23
Heres another PuPu Platter from my chinese friend. This is my first time posting for photos so be patient new ones will arrive in the Bahrain section. Will be ready for next week adventure.

cheers

Demha
03-25-08, 16:40
Hey I'm new to Kuwait infact was born here but left during the invasion. Anyways was wondering how safe is the illegal brothels here in Kuwait. Because every day in the papers I see pros and pimps getting busted. I feel like shit why do they have to get busted now after my arrival. ; (These Kuwaiti police will never catch these people if none of those fucking losers tip. I see many post about pilis and chi's but would love to try an arab one. I guess its hard here. I was also told that even if you do go an meet one Arab WG, after your fun was over they demand ridiculous amounts and threaten you that if ya don't pay them da amount they ask they will make som complain to the cops. Please brief me in situations like that.

Tabolitz
03-30-08, 18:43
Hey I'm new to Kuwait infact was born here but left during the invasion. Anyways was wondering how safe is the illegal brothels here in Kuwait. Because every day in the papers I see pros and pimps getting busted. I feel like shit why do they have to get busted now after my arrival. ; (These Kuwaiti police will never catch these people if none of those fucking losers tip. I see many post about pilis and chi's but would love to try an arab one. I guess its hard here. I was also told that even if you do go an meet one Arab WG, after your fun was over they demand ridiculous amounts and threaten you that if ya don't pay them da amount they ask they will make som complain to the cops. Please brief me in situations like that.

Your right on that matter, ARAB wg are hard to find and also expensive. There are other nationalities offered in this forum. Indians, Paks and Sri Lankans are also available with less prices than the arabs. I heard of lebanese and Kuwaitis but charges about 50 to 60 kd ST. Heard from other sources they are not really great in the sack and not so attractive or due to there primadonna attitudes.

Anon666
03-30-08, 21:28
Tab, any luck with the number I gave you?

Tabolitz
04-11-08, 12:49
Anon,

Sorry for the late response. Been busy lately being transferred to a different location here in Kuwait . No did not attempted to call since I have a current squeeze which is a filipina that works at the UTC. I'll give it a shot once I get a chance and will post you some update.

Tab

Anon666
04-11-08, 19:02
WG flips? I could use some leads some mate, pass me some numbers.

Kuwait69
04-12-08, 11:24
Hi All,

Has anyone any info on the recent police activity here in Kuwait.

I understand that some European and US girls were busted here by the police last week.

Anyone hear anything more?

Anakuwaiti
04-13-08, 20:37
Hi All,

I understand that some European and US girls were busted here by the police last week.

Anyone hear anything more?I have hered the same the arest of a british lady in a sting operation by the local police!

Demha
04-18-08, 20:18
Your right on that matter, ARAB wg are hard to find and also expensive. There are other nationalities offered in this forum. Indians, Paks and Sri Lankans are also available with less prices than the arabs. I heard of lebanese and Kuwaitis but charges about 50 to 60 kd ST. Heard from other sources they are not really great in the sack and not so attractive or due to there primadonna attitudes.Hey Tabolitz,

Thanks for your reply. Anyways I'm still on research of good WGs. I'll keep you posted on my research findings from different sources. FYI I'm a Sri Lankan in desperate need.

Double Shooter
04-21-08, 21:17
The Shooter is a rare visitor to the State of Kuwait. A dry country, in all 3 senses of the word. After an industrious day at the office, what is there to occupy one's time? A traipse around a soulless mall is not to the Shooter's taste. Having said that, some of the Fili salesgirls are not too shy to give encouraging glances. Simple curiosity or unabashed lust borne of the desperate tedium of their daily lives? Worthy of investigation no doubt.

A philanthropic member of another forum donated some contact numbers. The 2nd contact answered and within 30 minutes she was at the Shooter's hotel. No problems or embarrassment bringing her in.

Standard WG quality for GCC outside Dubai & Bahrain. Chinese, late 30s, fair amount of wear-and-tear but still in good condition, maybe a 5. Skilled & professional but definitely not GFE.

Damage was KD40 incl taxi. She wheedled a further KD10 mid-session to provide the requested CIM.

Romeo Q
04-22-08, 15:18
A philanthropic member of another forum donated some contact numbers. The 2nd contact answered and within 30 minutes she was at the Shooter's hotel. No problems or embarrassment bringing her in.

Standard WG quality for GCC outside Dubai & Bahrain. Chinese, late 30s, fair amount of wear-and-tear but still in good condition, maybe a 5. Skilled & professional but definitely not GFE.

Damage was KD40 incl taxi. She wheedled a further KD10 mid-session to provide the requested CIM.What is that other forum you got ur numbers from?

Plus 40 KD is too much unless you had her for the whole night.

Anon666
04-23-08, 18:54
If any of you is willing to try I've got leads for a Romanian WG, the number belongs to her pimp and one just has to know the right words.PM me if interested.

Double Shooter
05-09-08, 17:10
What is that other forum you got ur numbers from?

Plus 40 KD is too much unless you had her for the whole night.I believe it's against the forum rules to post links to other sites. You can search for it under bangkok tonite.

What is the going rate for short time? The 40KD included 10KD taxi fare.

Romeo Q
05-10-08, 09:13
I believe it's against the forum rules to post links to other sites. You can search for it under bangkok tonite.

What is the going rate for short time? The 40KD included 10KD taxi fare.I wouldn't pay more than 30 KD including anything for a short time. That applies to chinese and philipinas as well. Price for short time ranges between 20 and 30 KD depending how well you know the girl, if you are using pimps, and how much discount you can get.

Plus you don't ask for CIM, you just do it :P

Romeo Q
05-10-08, 09:20
If any of you is willing to try I've got leads for a Romanian WG, the number belongs to her pimp and one just has to know the right words.PM me if interested.How good looking is she? and where is her pimp from? Did you have successful story yet?

All the best luck.

Anakuwaiti
05-20-08, 09:45
How good looking is she? and where is her pimp from? Did you have successful story yet?

All the best luck.Yes pelase keep us updated!

Double Shooter
06-23-08, 18:54
I noticed a joint with a big sign "Chinese & Japanese" massage on the sea road going to Salmiya. I also note that the hotels have female masseuses, mine is always busy, so I'll try her tomorrow. One hotel even advertises 'in-room' massage.

So can one expect a happy ending?

Nana74
06-28-08, 22:07
Hi All,

Anyone hear anything more?Exactly they catch many escort.

Krista

Tp Turvy
07-25-08, 19:52
Hi all,

New to Kuwait, will be visiting for few months in August. A very active mongerer, please help what are best plaecs to approach and where to get contacts from. What are the safe places to take to, I will probably stay in a bachelore accomodation.

Topsyturvy

Tabolitz
10-22-08, 22:27
Sorry I have to pull out my last postings. For senior members only. If you need the numbers for a mamasan let me know. I have 2.

Leaving Kuwait going back stateside. On to my next adventure.

Tabolitz

Romeo Q
10-23-08, 09:57
Sorry I have to pull out my last postings. For senior members only. If you need the numbers for a mamasan let me know. I have 2.

Leaving Kuwait going back stateside. On to my next adventure.

TabolitzHey Tabolitz,

Thanks for your many posts here. Can I just ask what kind of mamasans are they? I mean what nationality of girls they bring? Philipinas, Chinese, etc?

Tabolitz
10-23-08, 21:17
Hey Tabolitz,

Thanks for your many posts here. Can I just ask what kind of mamasans are they? I mean what nationality of girls they bring? Philipinas, Chinese, etc?

Well, one carries a collection of filipinas, indonesian,indian and chinese. The other mostly caters with Indian, pakistanis and Sri Lankans.

I did not use them in a while so I don't know what they have in their stables.

Salam.

Tabolitz
10-26-08, 06:00
Hi Taboliz,

Can you post the mamasan contact no.

Thanx alot.
Sorry man, as I said on my earlier report only SENIOR MEMBERS only can get my contact info.

Thanks
Tab

Tabolitz
01-23-09, 17:18
Looks like I am going back to Kuwait. Guess can't get enough of those poontangs. More report will come with pixs, once I know how to get this images to resize. Most likely staying in the Faheel area so PRC would not be a problem. My indian contacts would probably introduce me with those knock knock *****houses for 5-10 Kd a pop. Not really up to it but would like to see how it works.

Anyone in Kuwait knows how utilize the legal system for a person who does not want to pay a loan. Got this guy/gal(non kuwaiti) promised me to pay for a visa they need. Loaned them the money but until now no plans on paying me. Is there Kuwaiti lawyers would take such case?

thanks

Anon666
01-25-09, 19:11
Looks like I am going back to Kuwait. Guess can't get enough of those poontangs. More report will come with pixs, once I know how to get this images to resize. Most likely staying in the Faheel area so PRC would not be a problem. My indian contacts would probably introduce me with those knock knock *****houses for 5-10 Kd a pop. Not really up to it but would like to see how it works.

Anyone in Kuwait knows how utilize the legal system for a person who does not want to pay a loan. Got this guy/gal(non kuwaiti) promised me to pay for a visa they need. Loaned them the money but until now no plans on paying me. Is there Kuwaiti lawyers would take such case?

thanksYou sold them a Visa ? What kind of visa ?

Lawyers here cost an arm and a leg! Your embassy might be able to provide you a lawyer but since this is visa trading you cannot really talk about it and even if you do the outcome will not be in your favor! But they are non kuwaities, you can always grease one of those loose cops to help you out with this. Ask those Indians they might help you find one!

Anon666
01-25-09, 19:15
When are you coming to Kuwait anyway?

Tabolitz
01-26-09, 21:01
When are you coming to Kuwait anyway?

Anon, I gave them 650Kd to have her working permit or visa as they say. She had an expired one from running away from a previous employer. Also aside from this she has to pay penalties so her previous "owner" or I mean employer can release her and she can work for another company. About the police technique how does it work.

I am arriving next week.

Anon666
01-27-09, 11:16
I really wanna say this through pm but I'm outta subscription.

Loaning her the visa was a big mistake. But still nothing is lost, you can always revoke the visa if she doesn't pay up ie if she hasn't transferred her residency to her present employer. Or, you can do things the dirty way. Find a rogue cop, talk to him frankly and pay him whatever he needs. He will contact them and threaten them with consequences if they don't pay you. They will cough up the money than risking it with the cop. It works and this is how most people here gets things done. Wasta! But be careful, you can't really trust these morons.

And yah welcome back.

Romeo Q
01-27-09, 17:10
Anon, I gave them 650Kd to have her working permit or visa as they say. She had an expired one from running away from a previous employer. Also aside from this she has to pay penalties so her previous "owner" or I mean employer can release her and she can work for another company. About the police technique how does it work.

I am arriving next week.Do you have any proof of your loan? If you do, then you don't need a lawyer. Just make a case at the police station. They will scare her off to pay without a trial. What happens next is up to your luck.

Welcome back man. I think this thread will be alive again. I am thinking to blog my sex sessions here :)

Tabolitz
01-28-09, 03:32
Do you have any proof of your loan? If you do, then you don't need a lawyer. Just make a case at the police station. They will scare her off to pay without a trial. What happens next is up to your luck.

Welcome back man. I think this thread will be alive again. I am thinking to blog my sex sessions here :)

Q, thanks would be willing to post my adventures its just I am having hard time uploading. It always says memory is was too big and need to format. Just gave up. So I'll just post my report with out pixs or until I figure it out.

As for my problem unfortunately no proof of the loan just gave them the money. I trusted this people and they keep promising me that they will pay "Inshallah". Going back here the second time I will have to give them an ultimatum. Can I still go to the police and have a case. I was thinking of informing her employer or go to the embassy and make a report.

Cheers

Tom2004
01-30-09, 09:46

thanks

Folks,

I am concerned ab out the advise provided here. Let us put facts straight:
- I understand it is a non interest bearing private and unconditional loan between expatriats which took place at Kuwaiti soil,
- The borrower does not yet fulfill its obligations.

I further do assume the borrower exectes a legit business.

Be realistic, you have no right or chance to cancel the visa. Why? Every one could walk in and do so. Forget about this idea.

Talking to a police man, well it can work, it can also stall and you are accused of bribery a government official. As far as I understand under Kuwaiti law you can be ordered to pay 100 times the ammount you bribed or even intended to bribe. Risky business, forget about it too.

The only legitim solution is to presue your rights legally. As far as I understand you do not need a lawyer as such, but as the entire jurisdiction works on Arabic language only, you may quikly stall. However if you are willing to pay up to KWD 300,00 you shall get a decent one in this case. Looks good so far!?

Well I guess you will not have proof that this was a credit and not a gift, and secondly how capable is the borrower to return the money. As long as you are lucking this kind of proof, it will be utmost impossible to repatriate your money.

Sorry to say. But better you do a write off, rather then putting yourself in a misarable position. Kuwait is not Africa - sorry to say so.

Hope I couls assist you somehow.

Greetings to all,
Tom

Tom2004
01-30-09, 10:06
Greetings to All,

I am due to return to Kuwait for a few days. While passing the past pages of the forum it seems not much changed here so far. Noway I will spent big money there for second class supply.

Anyhow, to question/request I have:

(a) Does anyone can and is willing to provide contacts for Phil. ladies below
30, providing service at reasonable rate?

(b) In the past one could meet people in the mall(s), at least the famous one
(I forgot the name but I believe it is neas seaside (well, not a real hint)).
I did not found comments - is this dead?

I shall appreciate any support one is able and willing to give in respect to ressources in Kuwait. If not available I will wait to go to DXB instead.

Greetings to all,

Tom

Tabolitz
01-30-09, 20:30
Tom

Well as you stated this in not Africa but It's not the U.S. or England. Its the middle east and some things are can be done legal or illegal. You have to trust your insticts on it. As far as the borrowers they are from the Philippines. Sad to say some filipinos are also desperate and will do anything to get away with petty crimes. It sad to hear this kind of situations but they do exist. I can let go of it and charge it to experience, the thing is they did it to their kind. I know how they think and if they know me I can do the same thing they are doing to me. I can play nice or not so nice. Two can play this game I should say.

I have a scheme going on once I arrived. I have to get as much information with these folks and would make my move once I found out if they have no intentions of paying. A mission impossible operation I would say but no violence involved.

Cheers

Tabolitz
01-30-09, 20:36
Greetings to All,

I am due to return to Kuwait for a few days. While passing the past pages of the forum it seems not much changed here so far. Noway I will spent big money there for second class supply.

Anyhow, to question/request I have:

(a) Does anyone can and is willing to provide contacts for Phil. ladies below
30, providing service at reasonable rate?

(b) In the past one could meet people in the mall(s), at least the famous one
(I forgot the name but I believe it is neas seaside (well, not a real hint)).
I did not found comments - is this dead?

I shall appreciate any support one is able and willing to give in respect to ressources in Kuwait. If not available I will wait to go to DXB instead.

Greetings to all,

Tom

Tom, it not that bad in Kuwait you just have to know where to hang out.

A) I have list of pimps and provider for filipinas under 30. Have also numbers of PRC, Indonesians and Indians. They are for P4P but it will cost you. PM me and I'll give you numbers.
B) There are two malls by the sea side. Salmiya and the other one in Faheel. Amatuers can still be found but it takes time,well what we expats have in this place is TIME.

Happy Hunting

Tom2004
02-08-09, 16:01
Hi Folks,

I went to KWI recently and stayed there for three nights. I am not asking for pity when stating I had to cope with a tight schedule and heavy work thus, my time to spent was limited and so was my interest.

Anyhow I tried to explore what is in at hotel's spa when going for a massage. I was positively surprised when a lady masseuse served me, but to come to the point no extra services are on offer. However I was there once only and I did not initiate any touching from my side, however she did not even came close the areas where the deal normally starts. However I got a very decent massage as such. The lady was supposely Malay, Philipine or Indonasian I believe.

Surprisingly there was a second provider of Chinese origin, and she was always booked on three days. I am not sure what is in.

Anyhow from my expierence I would judge this hotel as dry. However I remained fairly conservative in my approach.

Interested senior members with posting of 100+ can get the hotel name, should one be interested.

Stay safe,
tom

Tabolitz
02-10-09, 01:23
At last I got a chance to post. I arrived in Kuwait last week and it was a wreck since day one. It took me a while to get a wataniya sim card and get around with the internet blockage so my apologies for not getting in touch right away.

In any case, just as I expected all my contact numbers were all gone. ei. not in service or number is incomplete. The new system now where adding a 1 digit number before the phone no. complicated my situation.

I guess I have to start all over again from scratch. Not to worry it wont be long since I still got my cabbie connections.

So member's who pm'd me earlier my apologies.

If you guys are staying a bit more I can get some info's sometime within the next few weeks.

Anon666
02-11-09, 19:33
I still have some numbers you gave back then, let me know if you want them. Not sure if they are working.

Man Inlove
02-12-09, 12:51
Hi Guys,

Good to see this thread moving atleast, been visting it for sometime and felt bad that no one is sharing any info atleast to members who are old and have some reports, lets share and help each other and keep it safe.

I have a number of a Thailand woman who does massage and other extra services, but she does only outcalls, and since I do not have any other place but home, I could not avail, if anyone needs, do send me PM and I will share.

Man Inlove
02-16-09, 17:25
Hi Bro,

There is a local mafia being run by Bangladeshi's who will be able to get that money back from anyone who ows you the money, i have not used them but if you want i can get some contact numbers for you, they usually take 25% cut from the original amount. They have wasta with the Mubais ( secret police) .

I am arriving next week.

SirHumpsaLott
03-15-09, 01:36
Hello all,

Longtime member, infrequent poster here. Been living in Kuwait now for six months and have to say that from my experience, the poon is readily available once you know where to look and who to call. Lucky for me, I had already got some phone numbers prior to arriving here and they have all been good but one night I actually picked a girl up right off the street so to speak.

I was just getting back to my apartment in Maboula when spotting this Chinese woman walking across the lot. Pegged here for a WG because of the way she was dressed; red heels, tight leopard print pants, and low cut blouse. She was about 5'4", nice figure, 30's, pretty face. We made eye contact as I was parking my truck and although she kept a cellphone pressed to her ear, she carefully approached me as I got out. With the phone still to her ear she asked me what I was doing to which I responded; “you, if I’m lucky” which elicited a chuckle from her. Long story short she agreed to meet me in my apt after she went to back hers to change. She said that since it was evening hours, the police would stop her if she remained outside alone dressed the way she was (this was also the reason she kept the phone to her ear pretending to talk to someone; she would explain that she was just calling a taxi if stopped by the police). Once she arrived, we negotiated 30 KD but never for how long that would get me. She was also cool with and quite interested in me taking pics of us in action, something that I would have paid her extra for but she didn't ask and I didn't offer. She just wanted me to send them to her phone.

She stripped down to a black lace body stocking with the crotch cut out and and after taking some pics of her in various poses, photogged her as she proceeded to BBBJ me, nice, long, and deep, licking up the sides and flicking the head, stopping only to spit on my cock before again swallowing it whole. This went on for about twenty minutes before I felt myself getting ready to erupt. She much have sensed it too because she looked up at me and with my cock still in her mouth, nodded over to the condom I had sitting on my dresser. I said yes and dropped the camera. She took the condom and unexpectedly, albeit expertly, applied it using only her mouth. Once she was sure it was on correctly, she then hopped on and cowgirled me for a bit before rolling onto her back pulling me on top of her. She was a screamer and I had to cover her mouth a couple of times for fear of pissing off my neighbors but my god she had some good, tight, p**sy! It had been awhile for me and knew I wasn’t going to last for long but just pounded away with her matching each of my thrusts with her own although I did somehow manage to pull out and give it to her doggy for a bit before I again pulled out, snatched the condom off and blew my wad all over her back. She reached back and ran her hand through the puddles of love juice and smeared it along her back and buttocks before reaching for the nearby tissues to wipe off my now waning member. After she cleaned me off she handed me some tissue and lying across my naked lap, motioned for me to wipe up the mess I made on her rearsides...which immediatly caused me to get hard again and oblige her with another round and subsequent mess (this time in the condom).

All in all, I’ve had a pretty decent time with the p4p scene here in Kuwait but all of my experiences have been with all Chinese girls with one free blowjob given to me by a Philipina who mistakenly thought I was husband material. I’m told that the Philipinos have a club somewhere, either in Maubola or Salmiya where supposedly one can hook up with the females for free, however, it’s been my experience that the Philipinas are in it for the long haul and become quite possessive if they figure they got a decent chance of securing a foreign husband...no thanks...like the saying goes; "I ain't payin' em' to stay...".

Anyway, as I stated, I’ve only had Chinese/Asian providers here and am really aching for something different, especially since I often vacation/monger in Thailand and the Phillipines. If any fellow Kuwait based mongers have any lines on anything different (Bangladesh, Arab, etc) than Asian, I’d be willing to share/trade my provider info for yours. I monger at least once a week so my numbers are all up to date.

Attached are pics of that lady described in the report:

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tabolitz
03-18-09, 15:48
Good report Sirhumps, its been awhile since we got pixs in this forum. BTW i got some numbers if you need it just pm me. I got indians and sri lankan numbers and they also operate in the mangaf/faheel area.

Keep the pixs coming.

Tab

Hot Engineer
03-19-09, 12:22
Good report Sirhumps, its been awhile since we got pixs in this forum. BTW i got some numbers if you need it just pm me. I got indians and sri lankan numbers and they also operate in the mangaf/faheel area.

Keep the pixs coming.

TabPlease help me. I need these numbers of Sri Lankan and Indians.

Please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] because I have no access of Private messages. Also please tell me how to convince them. Because all of them are always fearing of cops. I await your email.

===============================================

Hi Hot Engineer,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hot Engineer
03-19-09, 12:25

Keep the pixs coming.

TabPlease post these numbers here because I have no Private message access.

I Awit your post. Also tell the method how to convince her. Because they are always afraid of cops.

Thanks

Greetings Hot Engineer,

Here's how you can get the contact numbers from Tabolitz.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Anon666
03-20-09, 17:00

Keep the pixs coming.

TabHey tab,

Have you been with these indians or lanknas?

Anon666
03-20-09, 17:01
Sirhumpsalot?

Nice writeup and nice pics. Got any numbers?

Tabolitz
03-25-09, 07:38
yes anon66, once just to kill my curiosity with them got them for 25kd plus cab fare. Nothing special just got it scratch from my to do list.

cheers
tab

Sfiend
03-26-09, 08:15
yes anon66, once just to kill my curiosity with them got them for 25kd plus cab fare. Nothing special just got it scratch from my to do list.

Cheers,

TabBeen a long time visitor to this forum. Just realized that I could've posted reports without being a paid member. Not that there was much to talk about here. I didn't stop at that though today and went ahead and purchased a subscription.

Being married, its not so easy getting laid if she doesn't have a place we can get it on at. I found a mamasan who provided such a service a year ago. Flips and sri lankans. Women that mostly worked in beauty parlours. So there used to be a bit of variety. You seldom saw the same woman twice. But, you did have to get lucky to have one on the day you visited that would give you that lusty treatment. Tried a couple of flips. They sucked. There was this one sri lankan that was pretty lusty in the way she performed. Then the unhappy thing happened. The mama disappeared. Its been pretty dry since then. Have a couple of numbers of Chinese women, but you need to take them home. And then about a month ago I stumbled upon this number of a Sri Lankan woman who does have a place. But she and her friends are nothing really to talk about. The place doesn't exactly help build the mood either. I can share that number should anyone want.

Anakuwaiti
03-26-09, 17:53
Hello, there.

So you guys in kuwait how do get around the intenet blockage of the site?

I have tried many proxy servers but with no luck.

I can only check the forum when I am outside kuwait.

So if anyone can give me a way how.

I will out of kuwait for 5 more days.

So I hope I get an answer from anyone you guys.

Thanx a million

Anakuwaiti
03-28-09, 07:19
I read some of the reports around here and I feel that I am living in another country. Its much easier for foreigners to get numbers and positive feed back rather that locals. There is always the suspicion that you are from the police so you never get the reaction you want. And you can't get to any one ready to serve locals unless referred by someone.

I am simply looking for a massage here in Kuwait by a female. Its IMPOSSIBLE to get. I read earlier reports about some guys having a decent massage by a female in Kuwait. I know all the hotels have them. But not for Kuwaitis! Well. I don’t know where I am going with this post. But I guess I am only letting off some steam!

Have fun out there!

Anon666
03-28-09, 19:11
Its not that impossible really. The q8ty chicks are game for anything if you are cool enough for them.

I have some contacts and I can talk them into it if you cooperate. Let me know once you get back we can work something out.

Hussy Kwt
04-01-09, 13:44
Hello, there.

Thanx a millionUse this www.tntproxy.com

Man Inlove
04-02-09, 15:07
Got the contact from a member here and planned to visit today, called the Sri Lankan woman and gave the reference of the member, she was cool, told the location.

Went today at 2 pm, it was a outhouse in a old bldg, place is quite and safe, not much of people around, but don't expect any great place inside, basic stuff, a cot etc thats it.

Went in, was greeted by the sri lankan woman, she offered herself or her friend, her friend was ok, so took her service. She wanted 15KD, offered it and told that if services are good, can refer lots of friends.

She started with a BBBJ and it was good, not great. Then proceeded to the cot for a covered session, she riding cowgirl, good rythm from her, was trying to please as much as possible. After 5 mins, the session was over. She asked if wanted one more pop, as I had to rush back to work, told its ok, due next time.

The mamasan promised a 2 lady sessiion next time, no hurry can be for 1 hr or more, was very good in talking, speaks good english.

As it was first time, no pics were allowed, but once we are regulars, I feel she will allow, in all decent experience, if you can blank out the location you are in. She wants only indians, sri lankans or philipinos, strictly no arab nationalities, her request.

If any member wants contact, PM me

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Man Inlove
04-04-09, 11:18
After Thursdays session, wanted to check out how the mamasan gives service, so called her for a morning session today at 10 am, she was ok and asked to come. Reached the place, greeted her and had a small chat and started to undress, she removed all her clothes and was in the nude, hugged her, started to kiss her neck, ear, tits, etc, she started to kiss and went down to junior and started a good BBBJ, licking the underside of the balls, the shaft and doing a good job, went to the bed, lied down, more BBBJ, pressure building up, asked her lie down and asked if its ok for DATY, did it for 2 mins, she said she was getting hot and wet and asked to fuck her, went in doggy and over in 5 mins.

Cleaned up and relaxed for 5 mins, having a chat.

Will definetly go again just for a blowjob if not a fuck, as at 15kd, its worth it for the wonderful sensation of a woman blowing your junior.

She is ok for outcalls but only if they are indian and place is safe.

Uk Guy
04-09-09, 14:20
Hello, there.

Thanx a millionTry out www.hidemyass.com

Blbool
04-11-09, 22:28
Hi guys,

How are you?

I'm a regular to this site but never posted here since I was living in usa and just came back here.

I'd like to trade numbers and get some help on finding a sexy asian girls.

Man Inlove
04-18-09, 12:04
Hi,

Send me PM, have a contact of a sri lankan woman, do send your contacts also so we can share

Hi guys,

How are you?

I'm a regular to this site but never posted here since I was living in usa and just came back here.

I'd like to trade numbers and get some help on finding a sexy asian girls.

Sfiend
04-19-09, 07:38
Maninlove,

I'm a little disappointed that you haven't bothered to share your contacts with me after I shared with you open heartedly including this sri lankan contact you mention. I'm writing here because you've not responed to my PM. I hope that we can cultivate a culture of slightly greater generosity here in this forum like some of our senior members used to be.

Hi,

Send me PM, have a contact of a sri lankan woman, do send your contacts also so we can share

Man Inlove
04-23-09, 13:08
Hi Sfiend,

I did reply to your PM about a Thai contact i had, pls check your PM again. How can i not share any info with you for helping me out, i am acknowledging it in public.

I do not have any other contact in Kuwait, have few very good contacts in Dubai. Anyone visiting dubai can PM for the contacts.

Maninlove

Maninlove,

I'm a little disappointed that you haven't bothered to share your contacts with me after I shared with you open heartedly including this sri lankan contact you mention. I'm writing here because you've not responed to my PM. I hope that we can cultivate a culture of slightly greater generosity here in this forum like some of our senior members used to be.

Blbool
04-24-09, 17:26
Sorry the delayed reply

My problem is I can't pm because of the type of my account

Btw I'm Kuwaiti and I'm intrested in Philippinos.

I wish if there is another way to contact.

Hi Blbool,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Blbool
04-24-09, 18:44
So where did you find her in Mahbula and when? Is she regular there?

SirHumpsaLott
04-27-09, 15:09
Hello to all my fellow horny degenerates!

Sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have been out of the country ("up north") and could not get onto the site. I actually started a report before I left but I forgot to start it on wordpad and didn't save it on ISG which for some reason, erased the whole thing.

Anyway, I thought I'd try again with reports on my dealings with the Sri Lankan contact that one of the members here so kindly gave me contact info (you know who you are, let me know how my contacts worked out for you!)

As you may or may not recall, I was somewhat burnt out on the (overrated) Chinese and Phillipino women here in Kuwait and wanted to try something different. I called the number of the madam who specializes in Indian, Bangladesh, Sri Lankan since I had never before had any of those and after some small talk screening who I was and what I wanted, she arranged a meeting with an Indian girl. Received call upon their arrival to come downstairs to meet and walk the girl up to my apartment. Both women were dressed Kuwaiti female style in long elegant black robe-like attire that covered their bodies entirely minus the head scarves. The old lady looked pretty much like what you'd expect an old East Indian lady to look like...old, small and wrinkly but she had a pleasant manner and easy smile. What I didn't expect was the madam to insist on also coming with us; she explained that since I was new that it was for the girl's safety and that she would be no bother and would just sit and wait in the living room until I was finished. We got to my apartment and I gave the old broad a glass of juice and the agreed upon 25KD.

Me and the Indian girl went into the bedroom where she proceeded to undress revealing an awesomely built slim body with perfect medium teacup sized breasts. She wasn't anything special in the face, actually kind of plain looking with what I thought was a big nose, however her crowning achievement was the most bootilicious, perfectly formed, brown, unblemished in anyway, J-Lo ass that I had not seen in quite awhile. My mouth was practically watering as she bent over to turn the covers and climb into my bed and I knew immediately that I was going to tag that ass doggy style within the next five minutes. I climbed into bed after her and she began sucking on my nipples with light flickers of her toungue. She worked her way down to my john thomas and began working the balls with her toungue while working the shaft with her hand. She tried to lick my @$$hole but I'm not a fan of that and grunted my dissapproval whereupon she began to work her mouth over my star attraction. She flicked her toungue over the head before taking it all the way into her mouth and working her way down the shaft, making such loud slurping noises that I thought for sure the old broad in the next room could hear. She began working her head up and down, taking time to make sure there was enough lubrication by spitting generously on my cock before going down for another gulp. This continued for a few more minutes until I felt myself about ready to release. Remembering that gorgeous ass and what I wanted to do with it, I motioned for her to stop sucking and had her roll over and prop herself on her elbows and knees with her fine ass sticking straight up in the air with the ol' browneye winking up at me. After a few moments admiration, I took my pal and dove in between those luscious brown cheeks into what felt like a wet hot furnace. Imagine sticking your member in between two firm, warm, moist pillows and as good as that may sound, this was infinitely better!

Once I beat back the initial urge to cum, I was able to relax into a nice steady rhythym with her meeting each of my thrusts with her own, pushing her ass back against my boy, hitting all the way down to the balls. At one point I stopped pumping and just let her do all the work as I watched that ridiculously fine brown ass slide up and down my shaft. I wanted to test the anal waters so kind of put one hand on her ass with my thumb resting on the aformentioned winking browneye and slowly attempted to push my thumb into her butthole with each of her thrusts but after a couple of moments she twigged what I was doing and moved my hand away. I resumed my pumping and within a few minutes could feel myself about to let go. I gently pushed her down onto her stomach with her legs closed between mine which caused her butt cheeks to close even tighter around my dick, like a hot, wet, glove. I then resumed my thrusts, matching her as she also began furiously thrusting back and moaning something in Hindi until she abruptly gave out an abrupt squeak, stopped thrusting, and began trembling as if her body suddenly became cold...she was having an orgasm!

Well what's good for her was good for me and after a few more quick thrusts, I emptied what felt like a gallon of love juice into the condom, good thing it was a magnum! I collapsed on top of her in a heap as she continued to twitch and grind her ass up against me, bringing herself off again, this time with the aid of her hand.

We lay like that for a few minutes before we cleaned each other off, got up and got dressed. She didn't speak much, if any at all, English but gave me a hug after I tipped her 5KD because I am an ass fan(atic) and she has an ass that deserves a fan club. We went back out to the living room where the old madam sat chatting on her mobile. After some talk between the madam and the girl, the madam told/translated to me that the girl said that she liked me and I was cool and also that she would be available anytime I called (but the madam also added that there were plenty of other girls available if I so chose). I thanked the madam and after making sure the coast was clear, both ladies departed and I collapsed on my couch, happy, satisfied and a little hungry.

I tried to take some pics of the Indian girl's ass but she was just not having it and I didn't push so instead, here are some pics of a Chinese wg that lives in the building next to mine who I sometimes call for a quick fix since she is so close and can be there in a matter of minutes. Typical Kuwait PRC girl; mid to late thirties with a decent body that has nonetheless seen better days.

Although she ain't no pin up (well maybe years ago) she ain't bad and is really good in the sack! Only thing is she is just really greedy and will try to hit you up for more KD after the deed(s) is done which I find really annoying and somewhat of a buzzkill (she is actually the second chinese lady I've run into here with that "gimme, gimme" attitude). I don't have much more to say about her because as stated before; I am just burnt out on Asian chix right now and cannot muster the energy to write anything especially of note about them; doubly so since most of the asian working girls, both chinese and phillipino, that I have seen so far here in Kuwait are really not the cream of the crop of either of those respective ethnic types. Most are older MILF types and that is really stretching it and since I usually vacation in Thailand and the Phillipines, am used to a bit more of a finer, younger, variety of each. Anyway, other than the aforementioned flaws, this one's a real wildcat and good for a quickie or two. She wants more customers so email me if interested.

Blbool
04-29-09, 16:52
Everytime I try to click on check out thats what I get.

400 bad request.

I'd love to support this forum.

I don't mind pay a member here in Kuwait cash and he pay through the net.

I'm real and I have contacts I like to share amd get new girls.

Anon666
04-29-09, 19:39
What proxy are you using?

Which ISP?

Mcsmurf
05-01-09, 19:29
New subscriber to the board, and looking to get the real deal on Kuwait. I have been here for almost 3 months and the opportunities have been there but pricey! I am talking 40KD+ a shot. I know I am not informed so I am now here. Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Mcsmurf
05-01-09, 19:45
Hello all,

About 90 days into Kuwait and looking for the real deal. I have found opportunities but at high prices. Looking to find some fun while in Kuwait with out paying so high a premium.

Thanks in advance.

Man Inlove
05-03-09, 13:58
Thanks to a senior member, anon for sharing a contact, called the mamasan and introduced myself and told her about the reference given, she was cool and advised that there is a indonesian babe and charges will be 20KD, since I had a 1hr free, took the address and went to her place. Attaching some pics, the babe was ok, cute and nice figure in the dress, small size but very hot.

She had just taken a bath and was looking fresh, proceeded to get naked and hugged her, she went up on the bed and I could caress and kiss her breasts which were sagging a little, but very sensitive to touch. She started to kiss from face down to little johny, very good BBJ, sure knows her job, took her to bed, and tity fucked her and had a BBJ lying down for few minutes and then as it was building up, asked her for the condom and went mish with her, very tight and small pussy, clean shaven, as she has put some cream for lubrication, did not do oral on her, but otherwise her pussy was really cute and inviting. Overall a +6 on scale of 10, not bad for 20 KD. Actually gave her 15 + 5 as tip, 15 will be shared with mamasan, so the 5 kd tip was for future better performance.

Place is quite safe, just got to be discreet, mamasan has lots of girls, was informed and she can arrange as per requirement, I like that.

So enjoy and be safe

If pics are not attached, will try again, as using proxy.

Mcsmurf
05-03-09, 20:40
First real report posted by me here so for what it is worth I hope to be of some assistance.

A friend hooked me up with a cab that knew where to get some girls. 40KD for ST and 60KD for LT for outcall or in. (I am still waiting for the economy to catch up to Kuwait. I just do not see the 20KD prices listed in the forum. Maybe I am in the wrong place.) I was told that I could tell what I wanted and they would get girls that would fit my tastes sent over but I decided to go there.

I took the taxi to the spot and it was a nice enough villa. Walked in and took off my shoes at the door. I figured I would just look and see what they had and if it was not my style I would get out of there. I was pleasantly surprised. The girls are nice and easy on the eyes between 6 and 8 on the scale up to 10. At least 7 Chinese were available to choose from and the others were busy with other people in other rooms of the house.

I chose a ST (Being new to the area I wanted to keep things cordial) for 40KD. We went upstairs to an empty room. It was ok, not all that but not bad half and half. BBBJ and a few different positions. I will be ordering out LT next time I think. Just to be able to take my time and play around a little.

Just my 2 cents.

Man Inlove
05-04-09, 09:35
Hi Mcmurf

Nice report, its really encouraging to see that if you have the correct attitube and confidence, anything can be achieved.

If you want to take the services of the mamasan me and sirhumps used, you will know that 20-25 is also avail, do PM me and we can share info and try out what each other has experienced

Also this mamasan can arrange outcalls at 25 KD, so meet them once and you wil get the whole idea

Take care and be safe always.

First real report posted by me here so for what it is worth I hope to be of some assistance.

A friend hooked me up with a cab that knew where to get some girls. 40KD for ST and 60KD for LT for outcall or in. (I am still waiting for the economy to catch up to Kuwait. I just do not see the 20KD prices listed in the forum. Maybe I am in the wrong place.) I was told that I could tell what I wanted and they would get girls that would fit my tastes sent over but I decided to go there.

I took the taxi to the spot and it was a nice enough villa. Walked in and took off my shoes at the door. I figured I would just look and see what they had and if it was not my style I would get out of there. I was pleasantly surprised. The girls are nice and easy on the eyes between 6 and 8 on the scale up to 10. At least 7 Chinese were available to choose from and the others were busy with other people in other rooms of the house.

I chose a ST (Being new to the area I wanted to keep things cordial) for 40KD. We went upstairs to an empty room. It was ok, not all that but not bad half and half. BBBJ and a few different positions. I will be ordering out LT next time I think. Just to be able to take my time and play around a little.

Just my 2 cents.

Sfiend
05-06-09, 12:55
Sirhumpsalott,

Are you open to sharing your contacts?

Tabolitz
05-13-09, 06:48
Good Report Man In Love and Sirhumps....Kudos to your adventures. Sadly for me I have not partake on the mongering scene here in Kuwait. I just met a Filipina that works in the medical field. Consider it my private booty call. She comes by on my time off and she don't ask for anything except to treat her like a lady dine, shop around etc. Since then I have not called or used my contacts I gathered from other members.

Going to Bahrain in the next few months so I may dip in into the action there. For some reasons, its kinda hard to get chicks due to the crackdown they are having. We have to wait and see.

Cheers

Managersonline
05-24-09, 14:26
Dear Everybody,

I have some good chinese gals contacts here in Kuwait but would like to share these contacts in exchange for contacts of indian and srilankan contacts.

Please PM me for details.

Regards,

George.

Managersonline
05-25-09, 16:43
Dear Everybody,

Here in Kuwait, this website is blocked. Does any body knows that how to bypass the blockage of websites like this in Kuwait.

Nowadays I am outside of Kuwait so able to visit the website but very soon I shall be back in Kuwait and unfortunately will not be able to browse this website.

If anybody knows the method please pm me.

Regards,

George

Managersonline
05-26-09, 11:36
Dear Everybody,

I don't know that why the viewers of Kuwait Thread are not actively participating in it. Also, i feel a lack of generosity in sharing of contacts.

I requested some Sri-Lankan or Indian contacts of girls or Mamasan and asked somebody to PM me. But up till now there is no feedback about that. Only Manin Love shared his Indonesian contact for which i really thank him.

I am from Indian that is why always prefer Indian taste. Although found hardly some chinese contacts here in Kuwait but of course my taste did not prefer that.

Hope that some of the members will prefer me.

Regards,

George

Anon666
05-26-09, 19:41
Is your private messaging active?

Managersonline
05-26-09, 19:47
Dear Everybody,

Despite of several reminders i did not get any response from any body in Kuwait thread.

I would request again from someone here in the Forum to help me.

Regards,

George

Jai Pur, India

Mahmud21
05-26-09, 22:43
SirHumpsaLott,

Can you please give me the contact number of that madam.

Thanks

Tabolitz
05-27-09, 08:45
To all new members,

Apologies for not replying to your PM's. If you RTFF or read the threads some numbers have already been established. Since you folks are new to this forum pls. read moderator rules and policies with regards to getting info.

If you read a few pages back I emphasised that only senior members can get contacts being provided. Reason being is not only new people can read this but police or law enforcement can have access to this site. Please forgive me if I am being to stingy with the contacts. I gave some trusted senior members info and they have posted their reports. You know who you are. please don't take it personal if no one in the board or pm has replied.

Anon666
05-27-09, 18:46
Managersonline,

I forgot you actually pm'ed me.

But what Tab said stays. Sorry!

Razzor
05-31-09, 00:42
Looks like I'll get off this little island in the pacific called Guam in Aug. Not lucky enough to get back to my old feeding grounds in Bahrain but that may happen after a year or so.

I've already been working the DIA, Friendster and Tagged sites. I've have no less than 5 great leads, chatting with them and setting the foundation to some good mongering when I’m boots on the ground. I was sort of disappointed not getting back to Bahrain because of the clubs and other action I enjoyed, but what I'm seeing is a big population of available ladies, sort of the captive audience I had in Saudi but with a bit more freedom in Kuwait. Seems like a good deal so far and if I'm wrong please someone correct me, because I've never been there before. Just doing my Intel and setting the ground work up for when I get there. Hopefully I can do as well as I did in Bahrain and so far I see it better because there isn't the bar distraction. I will be making my own beer and hooking up with my US Embassy friends for some good stuff.

I've got Indonesian, Filipinas and a couple Arab girls lined up. Hopefully I can run them in and out on certain days like I did in Bahrain on certain days and on weekends a couple of them a day. Did have a foul up once in Bahrain, my excellent 3 holer Indonesian lady found another ladies long hair on my cock, should have got rid of her when she cut her hair. I like to have all ladies with long hair so if they find some in the bed or shower I missed they will think it's theirs.

Kuwait monger get ready I'm going write a new chapter to the Kuwait mongering handbook. Time to step up your game in Kuwait, because RaZZorR is on the way.

RaZZorR

Tabolitz
06-02-09, 20:57
Looks like I'll get off this little island in the pacific called Guam in Aug. Not lucky enough to get back to my old feeding grounds in Bahrain but that may happen after a year or so.

I've already been working the DIA, Friendster and Tagged sites. I've have no less than 5 great leads, chatting with them and setting the foundation to some good mongering when I’m boots on the ground. I was sort of disappointed not getting back to Bahrain because of the clubs and other action I enjoyed, but what I'm seeing is a big population of available ladies, sort of the captive audience I had in Saudi but with a bit more freedom in Kuwait. Seems like a good deal so far and if I'm wrong please someone correct me, because I've never been there before. Just doing my Intel and setting the ground work up for when I get there. Hopefully I can do as well as I did in Bahrain and so far I see it better because there isn't the bar distraction. I will be making my own beer and hooking up with my US Embassy friends for some good stuff.

I've got Indonesian, Filipinas and a couple Arab girls lined up. Hopefully I can run them in and out on certain days like I did in Bahrain on certain days and on weekends a couple of them a day. Did have a foul up once in Bahrain, my excellent 3 holer Indonesian lady found another ladies long hair on my cock, should have got rid of her when she cut her hair. I like to have all ladies with long hair so if they find some in the bed or shower I missed they will think it's theirs.

Kuwait monger get ready I'm going write a new chapter to the Kuwait mongering handbook. Time to step up your game in Kuwait, because RaZZorR is on the way.

RaZZorR

Well Razzor you won't be dissapointed. Its comparable to Bahrain minus the alcohol. But alcohol is also available if needed. Its going to be easy and women here are plentyful. Give me a pm once you get settled and I can give you some info.

Cheers
Tabolitz

SirHumpsaLott
06-03-09, 14:48
To all new members,

Apologies for not replying to your PM's. If you RTFF or read the threads some numbers have already been established. Since you folks are new to this forum pls. read moderator rules and policies with regards to getting info.

If you read a few pages back I emphasised that only senior members can get contacts being provided. Reason being is not only new people can read this but police or law enforcement can have access to this site. Please forgive me if I am being to stingy with the contacts. I gave some trusted senior members info and they have posted their reports. You know who you are. please don't take it personal if no one in the board or pm has replied.Tabo is right; Kuwait LE can and do monitor sites like this in their efforts to enforce the underground prostitution scene here and it is for that reason that I and apparently others here are somewhat hesitant to give out their contacts to new members. Also, in my case I always ask the girls permission to give their numbers to anyone else and in most cases, all have said no to posting their numbers or otherwise sending them online.

The ones that I know who I've met outside of the info I got here were all referred to me by their other customers (my fellow workers and friends) that they know and trust and that's generally how they prefer it; discreet word of mouth. Even so, I've had a few that still wouldn't deal with me despite the names I've dropped as to where I got their numbers.

This is after all the Middle East where the consequences for both them, not to mention the customers whose numbers the police will have once they get ahold of the girl's cell phones, are varied and not good; one girl told me that a friend of hers had been busted in a sting when they pulled over her taxi at a checkpoint and given the choice of either jail/deportation or servicing several of the officers for that night. She stated that once she opted for screwing her way out of the legalities, she was then taken to one of the officer's house where several other girls were waiting and they all pretty much ended up getting gang-banged by the Kuwait police all that night and part of the next day. However, to the officers credit, they did let the girls go afterwards but according to the girl telling me this, her friend was so emotionally and physically devasted that she ended up going back home soon after anyway.

Anyway, I've been out of the game for awhile due to taking a page from Tabolitz's book and trying the steady ready thing with a Filipina I met who so far has been very attendant to my carnal needs so haven't had the time or need to call any of my former providers. Tried to call one a few weeks ago and her number was disconnected so should things go belly up with my current fix, will probably have to start over myself from scratch.

I do however have this advice for hopeful punters in Kuwait; try the malls and shopping centers! I've been approached in several by Chinese and Phillipina girls who after a few furtive glances and small talk, slipped me their phone numbers...of course this never happened when I was single and didn't have a girl with me so go figure...

Peace and take care,

Sirhumps

Anon666
06-03-09, 20:14
Just curious, how are these oh so lordly Arab hoes in bed? Worth $$?

SirHumpsaLott
06-04-09, 12:19
Just curious, how are these oh so lordly Arab hoes in bed? Worth $$?Friend of mine tried one, said she charged him 300 KD but he was freshly loaded from working "up North" and wanted to give it a go anyway.

He reported that she was only so-so looking (a little heavy for his tastes) and once they got on with the act, was very bitchy and constantly complained for him to "hurry up". No BJ or any foreplay whatsoever, just straight in and out.

A few friends of mine have hooked up with non WG Kuwait women and they told me that their experiences were much better; one guy said that after what seemed an eternity of texting, a Kuwaiti girl decided to meet him at his apartment. After some small talk they started making out and moved to the bedroom where she disrobed revealing what he said was an absolutely flawless olive-skinned body. They moved to the bed where he said that she tried to give him head but "sucked" (no pun intended) at it so he motioned for her to stop so he could go down on her. He said that he made her cum from doing that but when he put on his condom to get down to business, she stopped him as he was trying to enter her pu$$y, reached into her handbag which was on the dresser, and pulled out a tiny bottle of KY jelly or somesuch type of lube. She squeezed some out and according to him, reached around and stuck her lube covered fingers up her asshole until I guess she felt sufficiently lubricated. He said she then squeezed some more out and slathered it all over his condom covered cock. She then rolled over, spread her cheeks apart and needing no hints what to do next, my friend said he just slipped it in as easy as you please and began humping away.

He said he didn't last very long before blasting his load and noticed that she was very quick to hasten him to remove himself from her butt once she was sure he had came. Apparently she then just washed up and left, never calling him again.

I've since heard other stories similar to his but have yet to experience any Kuwaiti booty myself.

On another note; my current GF who is Philipina used to be roommates with a Chinese girl who worked at a Salon in Salmiya that also offered massages. Bear in mind that the Salons in Kuwait which offer massage are all only allowed same sex contact (women can only massage women, same with men/men). Well, According to her roomate, some Kuwaiti women who would come into the Salon for massages would also offer the girls a few extra KD for "happy endings" of which my girl said her roomate, although straight, still admitted to providing to said female customers on more than a few occasions.

On the flip side; I also heard that the Kuwaiti men are just as guilty of accepting "extra service" from the foreign male masseuses. My girl is also friends with a couple of the massueses (also phillipino) who are flamboyantly gay and they told her that they make a lot of extra dinar giving mostly handjobs and sometimes BJ's to kuwaiti men in the salons.

Romeo Q
06-05-09, 14:00
Friend of mine tried one, said she charged him 300 KD but he was freshly loaded from working "up North" and wanted to give it a go anyway.

He reported that she was only so-so looking (a little heavy for his tastes) and once they got on with the act, was very bitchy and constantly complained for him to "hurry up". No BJ or any foreplay whatsoever, just straight in and out.

A few friends of mine have hooked up with non WG Kuwait women and they told me that their experiences were much better; one guy said that after what seemed an eternity of texting, a Kuwaiti girl decided to meet him at his apartment. After some small talk they started making out and moved to the bedroom where she disrobed revealing what he said was an absolutely flawless olive-skinned body. They moved to the bed where he said that she tried to give him head but "sucked" (no pun intended) at it so he motioned for her to stop so he could go down on her. He said that he made her cum from doing that but when he put on his condom to get down to business, she stopped him as he was trying to enter her pu$$y, reached into her handbag which was on the dresser, and pulled out a tiny bottle of KY jelly or somesuch type of lube. She squeezed some out and according to him, reached around and stuck her lube covered fingers up her asshole until I guess she felt sufficiently lubricated. He said she then squeezed some more out and slathered it all over his condom covered cock. She then rolled over, spread her cheeks apart and needing no hints what to do next, my friend said he just slipped it in as easy as you please and began humping away.

He said he didn't last very long before blasting his load and noticed that she was very quick to hasten him to remove himself from her butt once she was sure he had came. Apparently she then just washed up and left, never calling him again.

I've since heard other stories similar to his but have yet to experience any Kuwaiti booty myself.

On another note; my current GF who is Philipina used to be roommates with a Chinese girl who worked at a Salon in Salmiya that also offered massages. Bear in mind that the Salons in Kuwait which offer massage are all only allowed same sex contact (women can only massage women, same with men/men). Well, According to her roomate, some Kuwaiti women who would come into the Salon for massages would also offer the girls a few extra KD for "happy endings" of which my girl said her roomate, although straight, still admitted to providing to said female customers on more than a few occasions.

On the flip side; I also heard that the Kuwaiti men are just as guilty of accepting "extra service" from the foreign male masseuses. My girl is also friends with a couple of the massueses (also phillipino) who are flamboyantly gay and they told her that they make a lot of extra dinar giving mostly handjobs and sometimes BJ's to kuwaiti men in the salons.What SirHumpsaLott said was totally true. It is very easy for Americans/Europeans to bang Kuwaiti ladies. Just hook them up at the malls. Virgins will for sure do it anal because virginity is important when it comes to marriage. When a Kuwaiti man married a women, then if the women is marring for the first time, they would write that she is a virgin in the marriage contract. If the husband finds out she is not then he can sue her :) So that is why they do it in the backside.

I heard that you can find lots of working arab ladies at the shesha cafe's next to marina mall - salmiya. been there once at noon but the ladies were so heavy. I might go there some other time. 300 KD is way too much. Never pay more than 50 for short time with an arab lady.

Anon666
06-05-09, 18:41
you are right about the salons. i know some flips who were ex-salon employees, they've been through similar stuff too. the salon owners who are mostly q8ty women, actually brief them in advance about such well paying regular customers. the girls are pretty much into, so no nasty surprises & no force!

your friend is one lucky sob! most local women pack a mighty fine booty! you might wanna try your luck with lebanese or syrian chicks than kuwaiti.

i feel terrible reading about the girl who was gang raped. hope she is ok now. but something doesn't sound right about this. cops usually aren't that foolish to let her go, they'll surely lock her up at the nearest deportation center. they'll never let her free. what if she approaches the embassy or higher officials or even the newspapers? may be they threatened her or something, who knows! her's is not an isolated incident of cops [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) women, this shit goes on the all the time.

SirHumpsaLott
06-07-09, 13:08
i feel terrible reading about the girl who was gang raped. hope she is ok now. but something doesn't sound right about this. cops usually aren't that foolish to let her go, they'll surely lock her up at the nearest deportation center. they'll never let her free. what if she approaches the embassy or higher officials or even the newspapers? may be they threatened her or something, who knows! her's is not an isolated incident of cops [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) women, this shit goes on the all the time.yeh, it was a rough story. as far as why the cops let her and the others go, i just assumed that from the overall tone of the experience and "terms" of the deal that the police did not file any official paperwork against the girls who accepted the offer since doing so would be a record of contact between them. this way, with nothing on file, it would just be the girls word against the officers and judging from my own observations; unless made by americans or europeans, most accusations against kuwaitis by other foreigners, especially from women against men, don't seem to go very far.

anyway, this is not unusual or restricted to only the kuwaiti police; many cops in the u.s. shake down hookers and massage parlors for free "services" in exhange for not going to jail or being closed up all the time.

Mcsmurf
06-18-09, 12:46
i am sorry that i have been absent a bit. work has really been over the top lately.

down to brass tacks, is it just me or are the indonesian women seem to be appearing alot more regularly? i was introduced to 2 that showed up in the ninja outfits and surprised me when they took off the covering and had on a pretty tight outfits that made me look at women on the street in a whole new light.

having never been with indonesians, the fact that they could only speek limited english was a barrier. ( i appreciate the taxi driver hooking me and my friend up so i just improvised. ) laptop, yahoo translator, instant small talk~! ok, popped on a video of mr. bean and all was good, physical comedy ( no translation needed ) and helped them feel more comfortable. then tradgedy struck! you know how trouble happens in threes? well, here they were.

1. one of the girls only wanted to stay short time. the girl i had was definitly new to the game. this made her a bit shy and contributed to this issue.

2. her phone was low on power and minutes and she did not want to be with out communication with her other friends. ( she did nto say this, i peeked over her shoulder as her and her friend yapped in a language i could not understand.

i entertained them as my frined excused himself and came back shortly with 5kd phone cards for them. you would have thought we had just purchased a new dress for them! oh yeah i said 3 bad things.

3. it was the wrong card for her phone! crap! so off i went to the store and came back with the right phone cards.

10kd spent and they were all over us like we were gods. oh yeah she stayed the whole night for sure. crisis avoided! woo hoo! take that bad luck!

like i said she was new... really new. as my grandfather used to say " tighter than fish pu**y, and that is water tight!" always wanted to kiss, no bj but i think she just did not know how. i actually did more work putting her in correct positions and moving her around than i have since my college days. she kept putting her clothes back on after each time. i had to keep telling her to take them off again. wow, did i mention she was really new to this?

it was not all that great but they did not ask for much, 25kd. i gave her 30 kd and watched them get dressed in the morning and saw them out to the taxi.

for 40kd which is the normal price for a st here i think i got off pretty cheaply. pun intended.

more updates as i have fun. for all of you asking for references, when i feel comfortable i will pass out the numbers.

keep it fun!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mcsmurf
06-20-09, 09:38
Having taken a few days off I decided to "order out" some Indonesian but the pickings were slim. Plan number 2 = Chinese. As par for the course my friend put in an order as well. To change things up we asked for something new to the market. I will let the story tell itself.

On arrival one girl was a 7 and the other was a solid 8.5. Age was 28 - 30. I suspected they were new to the game not fresh as in young. This was just fine with us. Interestingly enough the higher rated girl had dropped her number to my friend 3 weeks earlier in the mall. That pretty much locked him into getting the pick of the 2 right off the bat.

The other girl was really new. She wore a business suit and 2 inch heels that really blended in with a corporate environment. Definitely new to the game. Small talk revealed Good English, has a day job in the city, and she only knew the other girl for a week. I guess she was just looking for some extra money. It sounded like a line and I took it as such. She looked nervous and a little scared so I focused on having her relax and chatted it up. After about 20 minutes she lightened up and finally changed out of her suit into a light house dress that was nice to look at and allowed easy access to the color coordinated 2 piece underneath.

I continued the small talk and turned on some music videos. I suggested that they order some food and we would take care of the bill. After the restaurant quoted a 45 minute delivery time, I decided that I would make that time move faster in the bedroom. Not too bad. CBJ, 2 or 3 positions, and 50 mins later, the doorbell rang. 8KD later we had food and a couple of relaxed girls in the living room.

Music was still on the TV and everyone was taking it easy. My friend was still yapping with the girl he had met earlier. This was no big deal, they were to stay the whole night. Dancing, jokes, and food continued in the living room for awhile and a good time was had by all. About 1am I figured that I was not going to sit there chatting while I really wanted to be in the back taking care of Mr. Happy.

Off we went. To keep this shorter I will just give you my assessment.

Average rating 7 out of 10

Good points:

1.Nice girl, anxious to please once you got down to business.

2.Good English

Bad points:

1. Too much teeth on CBJ

2. Wanted to talk and hang out in the front more than take care of Mr. Happy.

3. A little too skinny, well, for me anyway.

4. No morning shot.
5. Tried to beg for more money in the morning. This really chapped me as a cheap ploy that put me off.

They had to leave at 6 am so she could be at work at 7. We woke up at 5:45 and the ride was going to be here at 6. No morning nookie for me. That some what cheesed me off. That is the whole reason I like the LT stays so I can get 2 or 3 in and then in the morning get one as well.

She gave me her number and said she is off on the weekends and I should call her to come over and cook. "We will see, thanks for the fun. Bye." I took them down to the ride and saw them off. Would I get her again? maybe. I just did not feel that I got my 70KD worth out of that one. A little less than 3 hours of fun time for me. You win some, you lose some, and well I think this time I broke about average.

Sfiend
06-23-09, 10:52
Went into the old Sri Lankan mama's place the other day because she calls me and says she has an unmarried woman who'll make me happy. I hop in and the moment I set my eyes on her, I feel like I shouldn't be there. Well I was and I said what the heck. Cover the face and ram the base. She was keen to please, didn't speak much english. And was a bit of the shy type. Oh, and wouldn't suck on me after I fucked her.

Does anyone know of any in house service providers in mangaf? I still haven't tried the place in riggae that some of our senior members passed on to me.

Romeo Q
06-27-09, 08:40
Having taken a few days off I decided to "order out" some Indonesian but the pickings were slim. Plan number 2 = Chinese. As par for the course my friend put in an order as well. To change things up we asked for something new to the market. I will let the story tell itself.You never said where they are from. I don't think any Chinese is new to the game.

And the 70 KD you paid is for both of them or for one only?

Indulge075
06-30-09, 20:20
Hi,

I am new to this forum and to Kuwait. Looking for some fun, not sure how to go about it. Where does one find a good time in Kuwait. from what i see it is pretty dry!! in more ways than one.

Sfiend
07-01-09, 06:17
Hit the malls (al kout, souk sharq), keep a smile and your eyes open. Lets see how that works out. Report back.

Hi,

I am new to this forum and to Kuwait. Looking for some fun, not sure how to go about it. Where does one find a good time in Kuwait. from what i see it is pretty dry!! in more ways than one.

Indulge075
07-01-09, 18:19
Interesting. Not exactly the kind of advise I was looking for. Approaching females here can get pretty scary. Not sure what to expect really. Plenty of attitude. Any phone numbers, massage parlours etc?

Gilla
07-02-09, 21:03
Thanks McSmurf,

Great reports.

Nonokia
07-19-09, 11:08
Hello All,

I’ve been in Kuwait for over two months now, and I must say there are a few gems around here. Although most of the working girls seem to be Chinese (my least favorite choice), I have found a couple of 8’s. My most recent discovery, the best thus far, is one big titted Iranian. Here’s her story:

I was chatting with an Indian cab taking me back to my hotel, when all of a sudden he asks me if I have met a ‘girlfriend’ here. I replied that it’s not easy, especially living in a hotel. He then tells me that he can get me an Indian girlfriend to my hotel room. I rejected his offer at first, but relented as we neared the hotel.

Half an hour after I get to my room there is a knock at the door. I open to find a completely veiled woman who was saying something in Arabic. I told her I don’t understand what she wants, she then hands me her cell phone with the cabbie on the other end. This was the girl! ? ! I was a little shocked, especially since all I could see of her was her eyes. In a way, that was a huge turnon. So I asked her to come in.

She immediately takes off the robe and head covering to reveal a plump body, with great tits and a cute face. She again talks in Arabic, and I couldn’t understand her, and she couldn’t understand a word of English. Eventually we realize that we both speak French very poorly. Turns out she is Iranian, her name is Sara, and she had her hands down my boxers before we could even discuss finances.

I slowed her down, to discuss the money and see what’s on her menu. She agreed to everything I wanted, which includes multiple shots, facial, and anal. She initially requested 50KD for 10hrs. I talked her down to 30KD easily without much objection from her.

We started the session exactly to my preference, a facial, which she agreed not to wipe off. I loved how absolutely submissive she was. My fetish is facials, and to me wiping it off right away defeats the purpose. Looking at her lovely brown skin and hair drenched in my man juice it didn’t take me long to stand back at attention, and this time it was sweet Iranian ass on the menu. This was only my third ever attempt at Anal, and I must say I loved it. She was a bit too loud for my preference, especially as I knew there was a guest in the next room, but she wouldn’t quite down. Thankfully no one complained. I wanted to end this session with another facial, but she started sucking furiously on my dick and I came in her mouth. Much to my delight, she swallows, and smiles. I’ve never been swallowed before, I was truly in love!

Later that night, I had another first, as I lay on the bed she started licking my balls then moved down to my asshole. At first it felt very strange, but a min later I was absolutely loving it, she had her tongue up my ass! This girl was the closest I’ve ever gotten to a porn star like experience. Best of all was her attitude, service with a smile.

After a couple more sessions and very little sleep came her time to leave, but she was just lying on the bed semi naked and watching TV. I asked her if she wanted breakfast and she said yes. After breakfast, we had another session, then showered together. She left after 13.5 hours, a whole 3.5 hours extra! I decided to tip her as her service was marvelous and her attitude was great. The extra 10KD made her so happy. She left fully veiled, without incident with the hotel staff. A night of perfection!

I’ve had my fair share of mongering in the Amsterdam and Antwerp redlight districts, as well as escort services in Canada. However, I’ve found that the girls here have much better attitudes, and are a lot more eager to please (although some have been beaten with the ugly stick). I’ve heard the pickings get better after summer when everyone is back. Any truth to this?

I will attach a couple of shots of Sara soon once I figure out how to disguise her. Also I would like to pay for a premium membership but I don’t think it is safe to enter my credit card details using a proxy, any suggestions?

Cheers

Mongoloidlove
07-27-09, 10:54
Hi Everyone,

Just short note to say Hello, and to establish contact in the forum. Hopefully soon, I will be able to provide some info and success stories. Arrving from SA, I can tell you this place is lacking some serious quality chicks. Oh well, will do my best to track some down.

Cheers and happy sailing!

Mongo

Sfiend
07-28-09, 07:15
Welcome Mongloid.

Did you mean SA was lacking serious quality chicks?

Hi Everyone,

Just short note to say Hello, and to establish contact in the forum. Hopefully soon, I will be able to provide some info and success stories. Arrving from SA, I can tell you this place is lacking some serious quality chicks. Oh well, will do my best to track some down.

Mongo

Mongoloidlove
07-29-09, 18:28
Welcome Mongloid.

Did you mean SA was lacking serious quality chicks?Hello.

NO! I meant Kuwait! Bogota is awesome!

Cheers!

Anakuwaiti
07-31-09, 15:42
Good luck mate!

Hi Everyone,

Mongo

Suriyaf
08-02-09, 03:44
Hi All,

I am from Colombo, Sri Lanka. I'm planning to come to Kuwait to see my girl friend. If I take my girl friend to my room, Is there are any legal problems???

Can any one tell Where can I get a safe room or apartment? (If its near Hawally it's better)

I want to say one thing. Few years ago Kuwait forum was very silent & now its very active. All the best... Thanks to the senior member Tabolitz & others...

I hope you all advise me.

Suriyaf

Blbool
08-07-09, 11:56
Yesterday at midnight there were 2 hotty ethiopian girls in hawally in front of mohalab shopping center and they seemed working girls. If you know anything about them added here.

Goodluck all of you.

Anchor71
08-17-09, 14:23
Shopping malls are usually good lace to establish eye contacts first and then manage physical contacts. Sometimes it works out, not always. Actually for kuwaiti girl, first thing is that they need to choose you. I suggest you to avoid kuwaiti girls because sometime they call other girls over mobile telephone and then they start dictating terms. They seldom use chains, leather whip etc.

For SW, there are Philipino, Palestinian, Lebanese, Indonesian, a few Chinese around the city. A bit difficult to get from the street. But available almost at all hotels. Moroccan, lebanese and egyptian girls are available at hotels. The street in front of sulatan centre at salmiyah is a good place to catch some palestinians. The rpice starts from 30dinar.

Blbool
08-21-09, 21:36
When is the best time to pick the girls Ront o Sultan center?

Joe 123
08-30-09, 11:40
Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum (joined today) and new to Kuwait (reached a week back)

Hope I can gain some nice info and have fun around here.

I'll try to be more active around.

Cheers

Hillysex
09-04-09, 07:20
I Like the idea of hooking up with a girl at the mall.

Can anyone be more specific about which Mall/s and when, as well as which nationalities would be more susceptible to this type of approach?

Ty

Romeo Q
09-20-09, 16:10
The street in front of sulatan centre at salmiyah is a good place to catch some palestinians. The rpice starts from 30dinar.SW at sultan center doesn't make sense. There are thousand of people there and cops too. You cannot spot SW. I don't know where you got this information from.

Arthur66
09-30-09, 14:58
And looking for info. Would very much appreciate if any senior member, experienced with the local scene, would be so kind to contact me by PM.

It would also be a real pleasure to meet in person there.

Thank you in advance,

Arthur

Jay Dizzle
10-25-09, 08:42
Hey guys,

I have been in Kuwait several years now but fairly new to this board. Have had some great adventures over the years I have been here. I have a pretty good contact if anyone with an indian/sri lanken/pakistani contact would like to swap contacts. I hope to post more on here in the near future.

In the meantime, let the fun continue.

Jay Dizzle
10-25-09, 09:19
Heya guys,

I have been in Kuwait for several years. I have had some good experiences and some bad experiences. I wish I had found this board sooner and could have posted details about the good ones. I have lost most of my contacts, but still have atleast 1 reliable contact. I hope to be posting more in the future with stories of mongering and hope to read more on here in the future. Feel free to PM me for my contact and maybe we can trade info. I am looking for Sri Lanken / Pakistani / Indian women.

Peace,

Jay

Arthur66
11-02-09, 21:24
I have visited the place a short while ago, and I thought to update everybody about the local scene.

First of all, Kuwait is a liberal islamic country. Meaning that it is possible to find women not veiled, and dressed up in western fashion.

However, it is an islamic country. Hence, prostitution is forbidden, as well as alcohol. The place is totally dry.

For the short time tourist, so anybody who does not qualify as expat, there is very little to do, and at very high risk. Stories about smart cabbies, SWs and others amenities abound, but the bottomline is that it is a very dangerous business. The police regularly raid homes, and know who arrange both women and drugs, the local beduin population (which goes by a slightly different name).

Hotel access is under strict control, and women do not get to walk past the entrance if unaccompained and without a specific reason to be there. At the Ramada, even during marriage celebrations (every evening, one to four a time) every woman was questioned by hotel security. No woman was allowed to take the lift alone.

However, consistent and reliable reports have confirmed that there is an intensive traffic of more or less everything one wants. But as in other countries, like Saudi, you must be connected to somebody who can arrange things. This is in the vast majority of cases a local.

So, if you go there, you get in touch beforehand with your local contact (not a cabby, must be a known person and local) and you can with some manouvring get a woman, at her place and paying big bucks.

If you know nobody, my advice is to pass on it alltogether. Especially for short timers (one to two weeks) it does make little sense to monger in such a place. If you really need, wait for the weekend and fly to Dubai, it is relatively cheap and easy to get laid there.

If you have to stay there for a longer time, your only bet is to get in the expat circuit, it is a close-knit community, friendly and available. They will be able to direct you to all the little tricks of the trade, including women.

On the subject, my sources have consistenly mentioned philipinas (God bless them all! ) as sex providers. You can also meet them in shopping malls, but it is hard to make contact. If caught in anything close to flirting, trading, eye-catching activity the girl will be sent back to P, possibly after having spent some very unpleasant time at the local police station.

Local police is no less a threat than local criminals, often either beduins or young locals. Police can arrest you for no reason while driving and try to extort money, and having a discussion with a local is a bad idea. They win always and by default.

Conclusion: ST visitors, resist and wait for better times. LT visitors, expat community. In between visitors, arrange ludicious weekends in Dubai. If you can avoid visiting, it is a good idea to do so.

BTW, Kuwait sucks as mongering goes. But for shopping is very good. I spent many hours enchanted by the shops and offers at Venues, a gigantic mall in the centre. It is really worth it, and while does not compensate for the lack of frillies, it does help spending free time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Sfiend
11-25-09, 14:48
Never thought I'd say this but, i'm really beginning to miss red light districts!

I have visited the place a short while ago, and I thought to update everybody about the local scene.

First of all, Kuwait is a liberal islamic country. Meaning that it is possible to find women not veiled, and dressed up in western fashion.

However, it is an islamic country. Hence, prostitution is forbidden, as well as alcohol. The place is totally dry.

For the short time tourist, so anybody who does not qualify as expat, there is very little to do, and at very high risk. Stories about smart cabbies, SWs and others amenities abound, but the bottomline is that it is a very dangerous business. The police regularly raid homes, and know who arrange both women and drugs, the local beduin population (which goes by a slightly different name).

Hotel access is under strict control, and women do not get to walk past the entrance if unaccompained and without a specific reason to be there. At the Ramada, even during marriage celebrations (every evening, one to four a time) every woman was questioned by hotel security. No woman was allowed to take the lift alone.

However, consistent and reliable reports have confirmed that there is an intensive traffic of more or less everything one wants. But as in other countries, like Saudi, you must be connected to somebody who can arrange things. This is in the vast majority of cases a local.

So, if you go there, you get in touch beforehand with your local contact (not a cabby, must be a known person and local) and you can with some manouvring get a woman, at her place and paying big bucks.

If you know nobody, my advice is to pass on it alltogether. Especially for short timers (one to two weeks) it does make little sense to monger in such a place. If you really need, wait for the weekend and fly to Dubai, it is relatively cheap and easy to get laid there.

If you have to stay there for a longer time, your only bet is to get in the expat circuit, it is a close-knit community, friendly and available. They will be able to direct you to all the little tricks of the trade, including women.

On the subject, my sources have consistenly mentioned philipinas (God bless them all! ) as sex providers. You can also meet them in shopping malls, but it is hard to make contact. If caught in anything close to flirting, trading, eye-catching activity the girl will be sent back to P, possibly after having spent some very unpleasant time at the local police station.

Local police is no less a threat than local criminals, often either beduins or young locals. Police can arrest you for no reason while driving and try to extort money, and having a discussion with a local is a bad idea. They win always and by default.

Conclusion: ST visitors, resist and wait for better times. LT visitors, expat community. In between visitors, arrange ludicious weekends in Dubai. If you can avoid visiting, it is a good idea to do so.

BTW, Kuwait sucks as mongering goes. But for shopping is very good. I spent many hours enchanted by the shops and offers at Venues, a gigantic mall in the centre. It is really worth it, and while does not compensate for the lack of frillies, it does help spending free time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Lastman
12-07-09, 17:44
As everywhere money talks and there are hookers here but you don't read about them.

It is easiest if you have a contact, I go for work and they checked if I wanted company and explained what to do. Always book 2 people into the hotel, and the hotel (depending which) can arrange. Be discreet how you ask.

It is possible in the malls, try sitting alone and see what happens.

I have been approached several times but always be aware that it is illegal and it ain't Kansas.

And don't trust the Taxi drivers.

Sfiend
01-10-10, 13:01
Senior member Tabolitz was kind enough to share a contact with me. I call her up about 2 weeks ago Friday noon. She tells me she'll call back, was still sleeping. Calls me much later around 4pm and she does a little due diligence chit chat. Tells me she can't make it because it was that time of the month. Which I was fine with because it was running pretty late in the day and I was up with my free bird time.

Call her about a week later to let her know I was still interested and to discuss business. I tell her to be kind with me and discount. I also then tell her when she asks me where I was from and I tell her. She then says to me, "I'm sorry I can't/don't wanna meet you because you're not caucasian". And I'm like what? She says, sorry again. I say fine, and hang up.

A couple of hours later she gives me a missed call which I don't return until only a couple of days later. Asks her what it was, why she called when she pretends to not know what I'm talking about and I play along and tell her who I was. And she giggles and things and says she wants to meet up. Hmm. I say fine, I'll call her when I need her. I also discuss some details with her and started with CIM. She was ok with that and I didn't ask much more.

Call her up a week later at about 17. 00 hrs and ask her if she was available. She says sure and directs me to a place over in riggae for an in-house meet. I make it there and there she was. About 5/10 on the looks scale. More circular than sharp tones, not really fat, a nice rack, and well, fuckable.

I get in, she plays around a bit and I cup her large breasts over her yellow t shirt. Getting hard I was and take my jeans off and she plays with the thing. Cleans it up, lays me down and spits on it BB. I went with it. She certainly seemed to wanna be a little ***** and try and ensure repeat customers. If only she worked on her body a bit to a 7-9/10. Her body I'd put at 4/10.

She slurped with the suck while spitting on it every now while she kept looking at me.

To cut things short, she's a willing, co-operative good fuck that lets you kiss her as she's being rammed. And if you can make it, she'll be all ready to take it in her mouth. I'll give her 7/10 on attitude.

Thanks tabolitz for sharing. If anybody needs the number, you may pm me. I'm going to have to check with tabolitz first if I can share. She's ok with it. As for me I'm still looking for a well built woman (a regular slim woman with the curves) with even an ok face.

Sfiend
01-12-10, 07:51
About the caucasian bit- i used the wrong word, she meant westerner.

Senior member Tabolitz was kind enough to share a contact with me. I call her up about 2 weeks ago Friday noon. She tells me she'll call back, was still sleeping. Calls me much later around 4pm and she does a little due diligence chit chat. Tells me she can't make it because it was that time of the month. Which I was fine with because it was running pretty late in the day and I was up with my free bird time.

Call her about a week later to let her know I was still interested and to discuss business. I tell her to be kind with me and discount. I also then tell her when she asks me where I was from and I tell her. She then says to me, "I'm sorry I can't/don't wanna meet you because you're not caucasian". And I'm like what? She says, sorry again. I say fine, and hang up.

A couple of hours later she gives me a missed call which I don't return until only a couple of days later. Asks her what it was, why she called when she pretends to not know what I'm talking about and I play along and tell her who I was. And she giggles and things and says she wants to meet up. Hmm. I say fine, I'll call her when I need her. I also discuss some details with her and started with CIM. She was ok with that and I didn't ask much more.

Call her up a week later at about 17. 00 hrs and ask her if she was available. She says sure and directs me to a place over in riggae for an in-house meet. I make it there and there she was. About 5/10 on the looks scale. More circular than sharp tones, not really fat, a nice rack, and well, fuckable.

I get in, she plays around a bit and I cup her large breasts over her yellow t shirt. Getting hard I was and take my jeans off and she plays with the thing. Cleans it up, lays me down and spits on it BB. I went with it. She certainly seemed to wanna be a little ***** and try and ensure repeat customers. If only she worked on her body a bit to a 7-9/10. Her body I'd put at 4/10.

She slurped with the suck while spitting on it every now while she kept looking at me.

To cut things short, she's a willing, co-operative good fuck that lets you kiss her as she's being rammed. And if you can make it, she'll be all ready to take it in her mouth. I'll give her 7/10 on attitude.

Thanks tabolitz for sharing. If anybody needs the number, you may pm me. I'm going to have to check with tabolitz first if I can share. She's ok with it. As for me I'm still looking for a well built woman (a regular slim woman with the curves) with even an ok face.

Amoabdar
02-10-10, 13:21
Can anyone help with a good number in Kuwait?

Stuck here for another 6 weeks and cant leave.

Amoabdar
02-12-10, 19:22
I got a number from a cab driver and called a madam called Lei Lei, she was in fintas and she has many girls. most of these girls have reg jobs, she charged me 150 usd for 2 girls who were there. Both Chinese stated with one and she gave me a good bbbj and finished me off then the other one came in and fucked once that was done a good massage then the first girl came back and gave me anal, the whole thing took me 1.5 and was a blast. the madam lei lei is awesome ans has many other girls.
if you need the number hit me up.

Anon666
03-02-10, 18:17
Hey guys,

I've got some Malay and Lankan contacts.

Anybody with flip contacts in Salmiya willing to exchange numbers please pm me.

Joe Potts
03-25-10, 16:59
So a friend and I are at Avenues Mall, Kuwait and are trying to get the attention of two Black clad Burka wearing women. A women says in perfect english "I don't speak English only Arabic", puts her finger to her eye and pulls down on the underpart of her eye. We couldn't figure out what this ment. Any ideas?

Joe Potts
04-01-10, 19:46
Ok, So I'm in Kuwait City with my lady friend, not my wife, just a friend. We just hopped into our truck and a Lady in a Black Burka with only her face exposed tapped on my window. Rolled Window down. She said something in Arabic that sounded like "I'm sorry dinar" The merchant who we were visiting said she was offering to pleasure me for one Dinar. Interesting experience. Merchant shooed her away.

Joe Potts
04-05-10, 16:48
My new friend here in Kuwait gave me the below advice:

"If you like Chinese girls, you have to be persistent in what you want, for example if you want a young and petite girl and they send you one that you do not like you just turn they away, apparent they only come out to you. But sometimes they will send several girls and you pick one, but it depends on the day/night, etc."

I do not have any numbers for Phillipinas or Chinese as of yet but still in work.

Cheers,

Joe Potts

Amoabdar
04-06-10, 20:59
Ok, So I'm in Kuwait City with my lady friend, not my wife, just a friend. We just hopped into our truck and a Lady in a Black Burka with only her face exposed tapped on my window. Rolled Window down. She said something in Arabic that sounded like "I'm sorry dinar" The merchant who we were visiting said she was offering to pleasure me for one Dinar. Interesting experience. Merchant shooed her away.What it means is that she only fucks arabs not whites, don't worry you will find the right black girl to fuck you specially since its getting warmer too.

LOL

Good luck,

Joe

Anakuwaiti
05-14-10, 09:50
I think Kuwait is one of the worst places and hard places to get laid.

There isn't any action at all.

Member #3447
05-15-10, 07:40
I have been in Kuwait City area for a few days now and let me tell you all something: there's P4P action with Chinese girls here. I already have two numbers from two ladies - they just hand you a piece of paper with their name and cell phone numbers.

My buddy got two numbers by just standing at the 360 Mall the other week. There is plenty of night time action in an area around the Chinese (?) Panda Restaurant (?)...there is a Thai restaurant right across it...not familiar with the this area or the name of the neighborhood as I have only been here for less than five days as of this field report. In fact, this is where I picked up the lady in the attached pix from.

I called the girl and she cabbed it to my buddy's flat. I paid 30 KD for one hour/one pop, plus they'll ask for taxi fare. The taxi driver will wait outside the house.

I am trying to get Filipina numbers next. Don't give up. I'll try to follow this report with the actual area name...stay tuned.

Anakuwaiti
05-15-10, 10:53
I have been in Kuwait City area for a few days now and let me tell you all something: there's P4P action with Chinese girls here. I already have two numbers from two ladies - they just hand you a piece of paper with their name and cell phone numbers.

My buddy got two numbers by just standing at the 360 Mall the other week. There is plenty of night time action in an area around the Chinese (?) Panda Restaurant (?)...there is a Thai restaurant right across it...not familiar with the this area or the name of the neighborhood as I have only been here for less than five days as of this field report. In fact, this is where I picked up the lady in the attached pix from.

I called the girl and she cabbed it to my buddy's flat. I paid 30 KD for one hour/one pop, plus they'll ask for taxi fare. The taxi driver will wait outside the house.

I am trying to get Filipina numbers next. Don't give up. I'll try to follow this report with the actual area name...stay tuned.thanks for keeping the hope alive. But my problem is that I am not interested in PRC ladies. I am more into the local or Arab flavor. And trust me. This is REALLY hard to get. Unless you get the right connections!

Anon666
05-15-10, 19:03
Nice! The girl looks neat and doable! I see there is finally some action around here, good work HC!

Please check your pm.

Member #3447
05-16-10, 17:13
Ok, I finally got the name of the area where these women can be spotted - the Mabula area. The optimal time to spot these ladies are between 7 -10 PM. Before 10 PM as they have a curfew. According to my sources you may see PRC and PI women walking around this area.

Nonokia
06-17-10, 11:59
Are there any non Chinese WG's around? The Chinese are very mechanical, have no curves, and usually have nasty faces. I'd love to know where I can find Indians, Filipinas, or Arabs seeing as they are usually curvier and have more acceptable looks. I dunno how dead this country gets in the summer, but I hope the girls aren't going anywhere.

Indulge075
06-28-10, 17:32
Are there any non Chinese WG's around? The Chinese are very mechanical, have no curves, and usually have nasty faces. I'd love to know where I can find Indians, Filipinas, or Arabs seeing as they are usually curvier and have more acceptable looks. I dunno how dead this country gets in the summer, but I hope the girls aren't going anywhere.Please do let me know if you find any?

Sneaky196
07-21-10, 10:58
Well this is my first post in Kuwait. I have been here with a contractor for about 3 months. There is plenty of underground action here, you just have to get the digits. The going rate is 30KD but can get down as low as 20KD, if they like you they will come all night and stay with you till the morning for about 70KD, thats just from my experiences though. I have numbers for Chinese and indonesian girls if anyone wants to trade.

Deon123
07-28-10, 22:25
Please activate your PM service so that I can approach you.
Deon123

Well this is my first post in Kuwait. I have been here with a contractor for about 3 months. There is plenty of underground action here, you just have to get the digits. The going rate is 30KD but can get down as low as 20KD, if they like you they will come all night and stay with you till the morning for about 70KD, thats just from my experiences though. I have numbers for Chinese and indonesian girls if anyone wants to trade.

Lostwodpun
08-30-10, 13:31
In Kuwait for a couple of days working. I went to meet a friend at Al Qourt (sp) Mall and the first two people I run into are PRC WG's asking if I was looking. I was told that this area is best if looking for some fun. Wish I had gotten the numbers but was in a hurry. Maybe next time can get a report.

Sfiend
11-04-10, 11:53
Awfully quiet in here.

Nonokia
11-10-10, 12:55
I absolutely hate Chinese poon, but I can't seem to find anything else.

Fuggem Awlle
11-30-10, 15:59
The key is the cab drivers. Of course none of them are locals, but they know what's going on. Most of them will pretend they don't know what you are talking about if you ask for girls, but keep asking. I don't know if it's a cultural thing or what, but the more you ask, the sooner they will give in.

Also, if you live in a place that has a maid, ask the maid. Don't be afraid to ask the maid, because if you're a westerner, she knows you have money, and they are always looking for a little extra. They have friends, and they know where you stay, so they can send them right over. Just be discreet about it, and give her something for her troubles, and you should be alright. My company used to send us to Kuwait to wait for about a week for a flight wherever else we were going, so we had time to figure the stuff out. It's worked every single time I have been there, and it was always different maids, and different drivers.

If you want local girls, you are going to have to become friends with a local guy, or someone that lives there. You can also find SOME locals on the party scene out there. It's scene is small, and mainly expats and such, and every time you go to one of the parties, you see a lot of the same faces. The locals you see there (and you will definitely see them) are really open to westerners, and will have no issues talking to you/hanging out with you at your place. I've noticed these women like a man with confidence. I've had my fair share of locals, and non locals. If they give you a look and a smile, go talk to them. It's Kuwait, not Afghanistan. That's my experience.

Fugit
12-12-10, 09:25
Hola, my first post here. I have had plenty of Chinese girls come through my apartment building. One even knocking and asking is bob was home. When I said no, no Bob here she said " that's ok, how are you? Haha. Mahboula is definitely where to find places to go and enjoy but fahahheel (sp) is where you can pick the girls up. When I say pick up I of course mean get a phone number.

I seem to be the luckiest guy in the world because every time I have seen something interesting while out and about I have been with another girl. The bob girl? Just not interested. She was about 30lbs over weight and at least 45-50 years old.

If anyone has any info they would like to share it would appreciated. I'm without wheels now and the search is that much harder.

Thanks!