PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-18-02, 03:29
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Member #3447
05-08-03, 22:33
i'll be in murep001 in a few weeks. is there anything going on in this city? i know it's the middle east, but is there 'action' anywhere in that city, especially for foreigners?

is the oman board even alive???

Member #3447
05-23-03, 20:10
geez luis! is this oman board alive????

i'll be staying at the crowne plaza in murep001. is there any action in that hotel? or the city in general?

help!

Yoyohpw97
05-29-03, 06:20
Ho_chaser,

was in Oman in february, was visiting friends working in an hotel.

In end of March the governement pull out all the chinese ho, so there are not so much of action there actually.

Best way for you is to meet some expat in the bar and ask them directly about the night life.

Anyway, you can have a look at "the Cellar"the Radisson SAS pub, it used to have some Ethiopian and Lebanese there but never try personnaly.

You can also have the choice to find a normal girl, for the local chick it's going to be tough but not impossible, the ppl there are more open mind than any other country around, but you can find a lot of Philipina or indonesian or nepalese working in the different hotels.

Have a look at the Al-Bustan Swimming pool or private beach.

You can continue on the same way checking the dive center situated after the Al Bustan, worth have a look at the place.

hope this help, good luck fellow......

Yoyo

Yoyohpw97
05-29-03, 09:23
Forget to say, not much of action in the Crown plaza, check out around the swimming pool or on the beach for non pro action.

Before the crack down the major action was in the Safari club at the grand Hyath, you can have a look there still a great pub where you will see a lot of expats......

Yoyo

Telemachus
07-01-03, 04:21
hi everybody,

i am new to this forum. i know a few mobile numbers and places in murep001.

should you require help please email me.

Stout Dick
07-01-03, 19:07
hi telemachus!!

i am also a new member! i do not know how to contact you! so can you please mail me the contact details to stoutdick2002@yahoo.com

i thought murep001/oman is dead !!! - looks there is some life some where!!

many thanks to people like jackson (wsgforum admin) and you for doing such a great service for mankind and (manhood)!!

bye

sd

Stout Dick
07-01-03, 19:38
Hi friends!!

Does any one have more news about Radisson or other hotels? Please share! Lets exhchange our experiences and make this forum active -just like Dubai!!!

Bye

SD

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Muscat Thug
07-02-03, 13:28
sup !!!!

i really thought murep001 forum was dead just like the city for a while!!!

well, i have been in murep001 for awhile and i would definetly love to make it the most happening forum.

if anybody knows the hot spots let me know. also shereton sabba is the place to get philipino ones, but i am kinda unsure about that.

if anyone knows any hot spots or cell numbers do mail me @ murep001hug@hotmail.com

yill then,

peace n take care.

alec

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. to avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. thanks!

Stout Dick
07-02-03, 18:53
originally posted by telemachus
hi everybody,

i am new to this forum. i know a few mobile numbers and places in murep001.

should you require help please email me. hi telemachus

i am not sure you recieved my previous request. hence request you to send the mobile number and contacts wih reference to my email stoutdick2002@yahoo.com

bye

sd

Stout Dick
07-02-03, 19:06
hi guys!!

goods news!!! there is some action in murep001!!

just pickup 'observer' and get hold of the chinese mp.

the girls are good and give special services at extra price -to be negotiated privately. they ask too much but you can negotiate down to ro 5 for hand job.

massage is also good.

note: dont go for the chinese cupping it leaves lasting impressions on the body for atleast 10 days(can be embrassment for married guys!!)

Stout Dick
07-02-03, 20:32
Originally posted by yoyohpw97
Forget to say, not much of action in the Crown plaza, check out around the swimming pool or on the beach for non pro action.

Before the crack down the major action was in the Safari club at the grand Hyath, you can have a look there still a great pub where you will see a lot of expats......

Yoyo I am told by the hotel that singles cannot enter grand hayat club. Do you have any suggestions? Also can you give more details about the crack down?

Bye

SD

Austin Powers II
07-06-03, 05:17
hi stoutdick,

am very curious about the massage place in murep001. have you been there yourself. what are the services offered. are these girls pretty and friendly?

Austin Powers II
07-06-03, 05:21
I dont think there is anything interesting at the Saba Disco at the Sheraton. The Russian band there has very beautiful women but they are just there for display.

Hello Telemachus,
I'm new to Oman I wouldnt know how to contact you. If you could please mail me the details of your contacts in Oman it would be great.
my email is livinglavidaloca999@yahoo.com.

Look forward to hearing from you real soon.

Muscat Thug
07-06-03, 10:32
sup!!

Went to the Chinese Massage Parlour the other day. Honestly speaking the experience was okkk! Nothing that great.

The 2 girls are pretty fine out there, but they rnt worth the price, you gotta negociate but still at the end of the day you feel that it was not worth the price.

Comparing the prices to the ones is Dubai, thses girls are madddddd expensive.

Anwayz do let me know if anything new happens.

Till then take care.

Peace

Alec

Stout Dick
07-08-03, 20:30
originally posted by austin powers ii
hi stoutdick,

am very curious about the massage place in murep001. have you been there yourself. what are the services offered. are these girls pretty and friendly? i have been there and the service if just ok. but since i didnt know any other source, there is no choice.

if you have trouble locating then let me know. i will help you.

bye

Austin Powers II
07-09-03, 05:58
hi stout dick,

are both the girls are this massage place as good. i found the place, met c#$n. she was cute and as murep001 thug said the service was just ok. what about the other one. i have nt seen her but is she as good. will be going again soon.

any other places that you know of.

Yoyohpw97
07-12-03, 05:25
sorry for the late answer stout dick,

safary club always been an expat rendez vous, there are a nice band but refuse single people if it get to busy inside, so go there a little early to avoid this problem.
i don't know now about the action situation, but in april the government decide to pull out all the chinese gals which wasn't working officialy. what you can find for sure is the phillipinas, indonesian, nepalese which work in the major hotels in murep001, but you have to be do more work cuz there are non-pro.

yoyo

Stout Dick
07-13-03, 18:20
originally posted by yoyohpw97
sorry for the late answer stout dick,

safary club always been an expat rendez vous, there are a nice band but refuse single people if it get to busy inside, so go there a little early to avoid this problem.
i don't know now about the action situation, but in april the government decide to pull out all the chinese gals which wasn't working officialy. what you can find for sure is the phillipinas, indonesian, nepalese which work in the major hotels in murep001, but you have to be do more work cuz there are non-pro.

yoyo yoyo,

thanks for that message. can you give me some contact numbers for oman? my email id is stoutdick2002@yahoo.com

bye

sd

Muscat Thug
07-19-03, 13:24
What's up fellas!

How is it going? Has anyone found any new places of action as yet? I am still on the look out.

Take care

Alec

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Yoyohpw97
07-22-03, 15:00
Hi Mucat Thug,
I am chatting with Stout dick by e mail, and he was telling me Omantel blocked the access to WSG and others sexual content sites, so let me know how can you post there and let him know how he can do.

Yoyo

Austin Powers II
09-23-03, 06:47
hi Oman seems to have a lot of chinese in now. There are a few morrocans that can be found as well. Quality is not all that good but who is complaining

Member #1263
12-11-03, 21:58
hi guys,

is there any hot action in murep001? i'm going to visit the city pretty soon.

cheers

Stout Dick
12-19-03, 00:50
I was at intercon yesterday.

Lot of Brit females. Didn't strike a deal because I didnt have place to take.

Does any of you have any experience with brits?

Bye

SD

Member #1263
12-19-03, 16:33
Hi Stout Dick,

I stayed at the Crown plaza. They have a nice bar, but there was absolutely no action goign on at all- no babes!!.

You say there were Brits at the Intercon, were they there for the picking? The Brits are pretty much open after some drinking I assume!

Cheers

Denver Sam
12-19-03, 20:08
hi memebr #1263,

if you are going to murep001 then the only action you can get is at the sheraton. there is a ton of choice at the saba disco, chinese mainly but if you are patient then definitley you can get some very good choice. i'm not sure about the hotel itself. imho your best bet is to stay in one of these hotel apartments since they are considered to be very girl friendly. try some of these in the ruwi area. there is a hotel apartment in the ruwi area near al falaj called nooza apartments and you can definitely stay there. if you talk to the guy at the reception he may even arrange some girls for you without actually going out to sheraton. but i think you should sample the fare before you commit. i hope this helps.

ciao.

Telemachus
12-20-03, 12:23
SD,

It is good to see you back o the forum. Let us get this forum moving again. I hope more guys will join in.

Telemachus

Stout Dick
12-20-03, 19:37
Hi friends!!

I agree with tele we need to get the forum moving. Let us be more open and post our feed backs to help each other.

FR-1

Chinese are to be found all over the city.

Was at Radisson on thursday and found atleast 5 girls -looks (5).

Moved to hayat - saw 3 russians girls looks(7) they were hooked to 2 locals. Saw 3 chinese looks (6).
The brits were with their own group.

At intercon - the brit girls were into more than normal drinking. Looks like they would'nt move out without having to spend atleast RO 10 for drinks.

The going rate for chinese is RO 10 ST and RO 40-50LT depending on the quality.

Some chinese are declining asians.

The rates for russians and brits not known.

More in next.

Please share your experiences!

Bye,

SD

Member #1263
12-21-03, 06:50
Hi Denver Sam,

Thanks for the information. Will surely check out these spots. Have you ever seen the Omani babes get into action as well?.

Cheers

Toro Negro
12-22-03, 10:33
Hi all,

I'm visitng oman for the first time and I will be there for 2 days only. I don't have a ny idea where to stay in which hotel.

Any advise!

Stout Dick
12-27-03, 19:24
hi friends,

theres lot of action now in murep001.

visited muttarah hotel recently:

time visited: 10.30pm: about 10 chinese girls. looks 4/10 to 6/10.

most girls ask for ro 10 full night. after 1.30am the rate drops to ro 5 per night. however you will have to take a room in the hotel -for ro 10 (which is difficult to get) or take her to your own place.

guys please share your experiences to make this forum active.

rgds

sd

Member #1263
12-28-03, 20:35
Heard couple of air hostess staying at one of the hotels as well. The Qatar airways has some hot babes! We should find out where they staying and take a pick on them!

Is there any action at that Bustan Palace hotel?

Denver Sam
01-08-04, 01:35
member #1263
"have you ever seen the omani babes get into action as well?."

if you want to see some omani action then you need to have some local contacts but i know for a fact that there are some available in the nooza apartments as mentioned earlier. i have seen quite a few in action out at that place and the going rate is about 10 to 15 omr for st. i have no clue about the lt rates. i will ask one of my local friends if he knows of any other places though and post it on the forum if i get any information. of course imho the scene in murep001 was always very dull and low key. i don't know if the things have changed recently.

cheers.

Yoyohpw97
01-08-04, 05:05
member#1263,

there is no pro action at the Al Bustan, but the beach there is a nice place to hang out, some pretty nice babe but only non pro, same thing for the diving school.

have fun

yoyo

Suga Dady 31
01-08-04, 13:48
hi there,

well i am basically from the dubai forum and i will be starting to visit oman very frequently from now cause of work.

it seems like a very dry country and murep001 being there biggest metropolis, doesnt really show signs of a lively city.

anyhow, if any of our fellow members can advise us about their experiences and share useful info, it will be really helpful.

a friend of mine who i ran into a few days ago that he regularly picks up chics from the indian mujra place in novotel hotel.

i dont know how true it is?

anyways, hope to get some help.

ciao

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "i". to avoid future delays, please use a capital "i" to refer to yourself in future reports. please review the forum's posting guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. thanks!

CityDude
01-10-04, 12:44
"Heard couple of air hostess staying at one of the hotels as well. The Qatar airways has some hot babes! We should find out where they staying and take a pick on them!

"

When was the last time you picked up an Airhostess (Flight Attendant) who is on a trip ? This is not a putdown on you personally. I've stayed in countless hotels where crew stay; and I have also known many a inflight crew over the decades - Things are not what you read about in the past :) No, they'll not mess with a stranger, even if they are horny :) Coffee, Tea or Me is over

Member #1263
01-10-04, 14:48
Hi Citydude,

Yes mate, I have been luckier than you! and have that personality of attracting them. You are correct they dont mess alot, but what they do in their personal life behind closed doors, is nobody's business.

I had met one couple of months back, and date her regularly, and her friends as well!. Also some of my mates are hitting on them, not only Qatar airways but other airlines as well.

So go out and give it a shot.

Rough Ryder
03-28-04, 23:49
hello there,

been recently mongering in the home town since there is no hope of going to dubai anytime soon. the scene in murep001 is pretty dull unless asian is the delicasy of choice (there seems to be alot of chinese women here) until now. since the new police cheif has taken office, more bad news is on the way to mongers. talking out of a six month experience, i've decided to get married to the 1st ***** that crosses me or else i'll have no choice but to cut my thing off.

god bless alvarado, sunset blvd. and the 5 corners at el monte where i grew up as a professional mongerer, dodging set ups, decoys and baracudas. not to mention my daily daty on my girlfriend back there.

if i was given a choice, i'd go back in a jiffy, east la was heaven with all the mexican chicas (i'd pay to hear someone call me papi over here), not to mention the king taco open 24/7 by the 710 freeway.

oh and breaking news: over 500 morrocan women were sent back last week alone because of changes to the new tourism law.

if any mexican chics are reading this please pm me, i'll be a good tour guide in exchange for brushing up my skills in spanish. latin women simply rock and are the best looking women on the face of this planet period!!!!

Suga Dady 31
04-20-04, 09:49
Dear Friends,

Just came back from a recent trip to Oman.

It aint that bad as it sounds. Although its a very dead town but potential is very good.

I was lukcy to hook myself with two moroccon babes working in a arabic night club in one of the five star hotels and they ended up to my room right after 3 as soon s the bar closed.

Kept coming and leaving as they were also staying in the same hotel but by law, were not allowed to leave their rooms because of security problems.

Well, had two in my room with alot of booz and nice party until 6 in the morning and total damage was zero:)))

I guess I was too lucky as they thought I was quite presentable and decent looking.

Well I am in touch with them and planning to invite them to Dubai as thier contract is over soon and are looking for a prospect in Dubai when the are on their way to Morocco.

Ciao

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

ExpatCat
04-21-04, 04:55
Awesome,
Sounds like you had a good time. How about letting the rest of us know which hotel ? Which night club ? The objective of this forum is to disseminate information. So far all we know is that you hooked up with a couple of Morroccans, period ! We crave information. If anyone is going to Oman and is looking, your post is a little short on the readies.
Glad you had a good time though.

Expatcat

JustSumFun
04-21-04, 12:52
Awesome Guy
Well I am in touch with them and planning to invite them to Dubai as thier contract is over soon and are looking for a prospect in Dubai when the are on their way to MoroccoHey mate. Good to see you in this part of the world. And it is nice to hear that you are coming to Dubai. Give me a call when you are here. Been a long time since the last time you were here in dubai. Hope you still have my number.

By the way Expatcat is a friend. So if you can give him the information he requested it would be great.

Justfun

Stout Dick
05-01-04, 19:29
murep001 scene

hi freinds!

i am back after a short gap.

the murep001 scene picked up very well during jan-march, coinciding with the murep001 festival when the visa rules were relaxed.

starting april onwards looks like the city is becomming dry.

the chinese population is shrinking day by day as the visa expires and not being renewed or new ones being restrictively issued.

however the the arab working girls do not seem to affected.

for past some time i have been keen for arab girls. have made some progress in locating some and would be willing to share with trusted forum members.

i would also request fellow members in murep001 to please come forward and post their experiences.

my field report would follow soon.

bye,

sd

Rough Ryder
05-08-04, 18:21
Hello There Everybody,

The Chinese population, like Stout Dick said, have already vanished. Not a single one in sight especially at the regular spots at skid row (Mutrah Hotel) or the Shereton Disco. I didn't imagine how those parking lots could be so empty.

Nowadays, I heard that most of the action is in hotels and furnished apartments such as the ones in al khuwair and are full of hard to get, picky, expensive morrocans. I also know that a monger can get some action at pubs such as the Hyatt or The Lounge at the Oasis by the Sea. (Not my scene since hanging around at bars is against my religion, just trying to keep my sins to a minimum :) ). Some of those morocans can sometimes be seen walking around in al khuwair close to the rawasco area or near their lodging at sahara hotel apartments or noos apartments close by.

The scene has really been dull for me. I have a couple of numbers I can contribute to Senior Members where i had no luck in having a serious talk with. Ok, I admit, i do have horrible communication skills in such matters when i m thinking with my other head. I got those numbers from friends who got them from their friends.

A sure thing: Sahara Apartments on top of the lebanese restaurant has morrocans who are there on strict business basis but i m not really willing to go there paying 30+ for an apartment that i m going to use for a couple of hours in addition to the risk of being turned down.

Good luck, and would really appreciate contacts and most importantly references for risk of being turned down. I can pass on 400 rial a night examples though (like we're in switzerland).

RR

Rough Ryder
05-08-04, 18:40
Just a minor modification to my report.

I would gladly share information with active members (other than Senior Members) of the forum such as Stout Dick and Denver Sam in Respect of their Priceless contributions to us all.

Thank You all and God Bless.

RR

Ps. Morrocan Lovers: Check out Belguel's contributions to the Morrocan info. page. Thanks won't do him justice. That guy is a true hero. In that respect, I would like to send a token of appreciation to Jackson for all he has done.

Stout Dick
05-12-04, 19:38
Hi friends!

As promised my Field Report follows:

Set out on hunt first to Sheraton Qurum: 10.30PM about 9 local men on the tables, and 4 arab dancers on stage (looks 9/10). Overall dull atmosphere.

Next cruised through the Al shatti area into Al khuwair. Streets were empty. Hit out to Raddisson. waited outside looking for any girl movements. No working girls seen going inside or outside. After waiting for 30min saw a voluptous African cross breed. I made a gentle smile and she was approaching my car. When she was close to my window took a 90degree turn and opened the car next to me and drove away.(came to know she is hotel staff returning back from duty). But looks like she won't mind experimenting, after few attempts.

Cruised through the Rawasco area and found some arab girls but could not succeed due to language problem. Got vexed and tried the contact# given by NT (forum member). After 4 consecutive calls the pimp arrived at Rawasco and took me with him.
He had 4 girls (chinese) but 2 were busy and 2 were available.

I chose Susan (looks 6/10, body 6, attitude 8, service 7.

Charges RO10+Tips RO1.

The service was nice, slow. Received good massage followed by CBJ. Refused DATY. But managed to finger her. The pimp promised anal, but the girl turned down (may be got scared with the size). The girl was very co-operative and tried various positions.

The place is opposite Rawasco. I shall be happy to guide trusted forum members.

Bye

SD

Rough Ryder
05-13-04, 11:54
SD,

Thanks for the info. I've just had a Susan (could be different than your Susan, this one's attitude was a perfect 10. College Graduate, Computer Science Major, like I was interested :) ) not too long ago myself. She says she lives in Qurum but managed to come to raha hotel which was really girl friendly. I had to pay 11 rials for the hotel room that I used Exactly for 49 minutes, my experience was so good until the checkout clerk tried to charge me for water that i hadn't had from the mini bar (I could have sworn that the damn fridge was empty when I got there). Didn't pay a single penny for it though.

Anyways,

Did you have to pay a hotel for this experience or was your total damage only 11 rials.

I have still yet to enjoy an arab girl.

All Oman Forum Members: If you ever have the chance to visit Central and South America check out the scene there, latin girls rock + that they're not avalible here.

Peace,

RR

Stout Dick
05-14-04, 21:59
Hi RR,

Received your PM and hope you received my reply.

As you guessed, your susan is diiferent from mine.

I was charged RO 10 for the girl and place(its a house). The place is not very clean but the attitude of the girl and co-operation was nice, which made my eyes blind about the shortcommings of place.

I was surprised to see that you are yet to enjoy an arab girl (because I thought it was otherwise). I wish your dreams come true.

Await more FRs from you and other members to make the forum lively.

Rgds

SD

Rough Ryder
05-15-04, 21:11
Thanks SD,

I just got your msg. Glad to know you enjoyed yourself. Dealing with the Chinese in Business is always a win win situation.

About the place not being clean, it reminds me of a chinese *****house I used to frequent in Alhambra, California on New Ave. and Valley Blvd.

Jackson take note: The mamasan used her 2 story townhouse to baby sit during the day (sick) and somehow converted it to a *****house at night. Mei (the mamasan: female pimp) used to always have 2 other hookers on deck. Short time was $120 (50 rials) and $400 (160 rials) full night. She also had occational mexican and italian hookers in addition to the predominantly chinese hookers.

Believe me guys: I stopped going there when I knew that place was a baby sitter during the day. Mongers have feelings too.

Anyways, One day I called up as usual to go there and got the service from the mamasan herself. You're talking about a beefy tanned Chinese 35 year old woman with black 20 mm thick nipples. Her lips down south were to die for. Had to eat them, later got checked and had everything was negative.

I mean you are talking major thickness including a butt massage. The 1st time I ever got my butt hole licked. She was really perfect in every sense.

Going back to the subject, her house did occasionally stink (smelled like rotting fruits)

But they are usually eager to please.

Will keep you guys updated about anything new.

Hope this forum becomes as active as the Dubai forum. We don't mind visiting professors who had experince in Oman.

God Bless,

RR

Stout Dick
05-17-04, 22:05
My next FR based on inputs from Rough Ryder!

Today I went to Noos(opp happy day coffee shop,Alkuwair). 2 philipinos girls were on the counter. I asked the room rate and they said RO 12 (common toilet) thats the only room available. I saw the room but didn't like it. The attender was a Morrocan and couldn't speak English. Neither could I speak arabic.

At the reception I asked the philipino girl, if they would allow lady guest they said no problem. I waited outside in my car for about 30 min to see if any girl walks in or walks out. No luck.

Then I moved to Sahara. There were 2 local men manning the reception. Asked them the room rate. RO 22 for single room and RO 25 for Studio appartment. He asked an Indian attendant to show me the room. In the lift I asked the attendant whether the hotel allows lady guest. He said "YES".

Then I made up some courage and asked him does the hotel have any girls. He said "NO", but he said he sees some Morrocan girls frequently. I asked him if he knows any and he replied "NO".

So I excused myself from the reception and waited outside in my car. After 15 min I saw 2 voluptous Arab girls (may be Morrocan) walking in to the hotel with two men followed them into the hotel. The looks 9/10, shape 9/10, rack 9/10, back 9/10. Really very HOT. (Rough Ryder I was thanking you for your valuable guidance!)

I was eager to know what was happening. After 40min the men came out and after about 10 min the girls came out (but in different dress), so I presume they have place there. I was eager to approach them for business talk. But before that they got into a car in which already there was a Local and a arab girl and they all drove away.
May be with more attempts I should be able to make some progress.

Bye

SD

Stout Dick
05-24-04, 19:13
My next FR: Indian Girl

I got this reference from one of my previous contacts.

She was a 25 year Indian girl - just a week old in Oman. she works also as house maid elsewhere.

Advantage is she is on work visa - so tested for all communicable diseases!
She was very dark but equally very good on bed. Infact I felt she was fucking me rather than me fucking her. Her attitude and cleanliness was excellent. Nice rack and back (though appeared to be slim overall).

She was very tight so refused different positions. Overall she made it a GFE.

Awaiting to hear from other members!

Bye

SD

Nice Guy 99
05-25-04, 20:53
Wow, kudos to you SD. Your hotel research technique is masterful. I never would have thought to do that.

My business "trip" to Oman was short lived. Came from Abu Dhabi in the morning, business lunch, and had to fly back to Abu Dhabi that night. However, there is the possibility that this business meeting will turn in to something that would get me back to Oman frequently.

If you get up to Abu Dhabi and would like any assistance please let me know.

Suga Dady 31
07-12-04, 09:22
hi friends,

need some new info on the murep001 scene...

is sheraton still the hottest disco in town or there are any other good places to hang out?

please let me know.

ciao

Cruk
08-25-04, 14:55
Hi Gents (and I am sure u all are)

Oman Update ,

Try Feeneys opp the Sahara bar - lots of Asian ladies (and I am sure they are) , go to the Sheraton (saba disco) at your peril as lots of mid 30 - 40's gals there - not too cute at night and unlikely to look any better in the morning - unless you have Gin with your cornflakes.

Sahara not too bad (due mainly to poor lighting) but again best to leave your glasses off in the morning.

Wish I had better news for you - alas not to be , may be I am missing something though - pls let me know if I am as I am fast becoming an expert at watching paint dry.

Enjoy

Ice Raj
10-04-04, 02:07
hi guys,

it's my 1st posting, so bear with me bro's.

just had a 5 day business stop-over in murep001. not much luck, nothing special.

checked out saba disco (sheraton). chinese pro's everywhere but all middle aged, not my taste.

also tried the ruwi hotel. somethings happening here...indian dancers in 2 of their 4 pubs. seems they require 20 flower garlands (20 omr total) to proceed. these dancers are the hotel's performers from mumbai. risky as returns are not confirmed. anyone tried it before? how were the returns?

will be going back to murep001 in a couple of weeks. hope i have better luck. by the way where is sahara bar located? in a hotel? where?

cheers guys,

ice raj

Desert Sandman
11-28-04, 13:21
i have not been to murep001 for a while but expect to be back shortly. heard that feeneys is no longer operating. is this true and have the girls moved elsewhere? lost touch with a young one called fifi. anybody know her?

anybody recommend a girl friendly hotel in the area?

sandman

NoCBJ4Me
11-29-04, 19:11
What is the action in Salalah?

I'm will be there for 2 days at a time over the next few months.

Help!

Are they in hotels there? I've never been to Oman. Whar are the rates?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

nocbj4me

Sweetboy07
12-03-04, 18:30
hello,

next week i will be in murep001 for 3 days in a hotel. how risky is it to bring a girl to the hotel room? i have done this several times in cairo without problem, but may be the egyptian peoples are more tolerant about it. have someone already done it?
thank you for your help

patrice

Sweetboy07
12-14-04, 18:13
hello friends,

i was last week in murep001 at the intercontinental hotel for some days.
at this hotel you will not find any girls. i asked an omani worker of the hotel
if he knows where it has girls and he said me "at the sheraton, ruwi", i asked
if he knows some of them, he says no. my question was also to test the reaction
of the hotel people: as he wasn't really surprised nor chocked i assumed that it should not be a big problem if someone see me to bring a girl in my room.

i went to the shaba disco of the sheraton (entry 6 ro) and find 20-30 chineses pro
waiting for customers, like in a brothel! few was pretty but still acceptable if your balls are full.

communication was difficult because of poor english knowledge of this girls and
too loud music. i choose (too quick) one and brought her to the hotel. i paid 40 ro
for one hour (too much), plus taxi (intercont. is 12 km away of the town). the service wasn't good: she wanted to finish in 15 min, she didn't do all what we talked about (like anal). at least the pussy was sweet and she sucks me until i come but she didn't like at all to get my sperm in her mouth (this was my revenge!).

this girl said me that she is coming from hong-kong and have a tourist visa for 6 months.

patrice

Sweetboy07
01-01-05, 17:32
Here are the photos of Lili.

Sweetboy07
01-01-05, 17:33
Some more pictures of Lili.

Cruk
01-02-05, 14:33
come on now patrice,

i know murep001 is sleepy hollow but how much beer did u have ? - lili must have paid you handsomely for having such a fine young chap crawling over hear large(ish) frame.

anway , good effort and 10/10 for perseverance.

i actually find the better ones work at the coffee shops , costa and things like that. takes some time but then most good things in life usually do.

have a gd one and keep it up !

le cruk

some more pictures of lili.

MeExpat
01-07-05, 08:05
Patrice,

Not too bad at all. I have woken up with some terrible dogs from the Sheraton.

Do you have a contact No for her ?

Sweetboy07
01-08-05, 13:34
hello,

i didn't keep her number because the service wasn't so good (read my report) and, anyway, i was only 3 days in murep001. but if you go to the sheraton disco you will find enough girls, may be take one which doesn't race you like lili. may be one who seems to be shy is better and will not rush you in the bed.

you can find some girls already around 8-9h pm walking near to the hotel if you want to save the entry fee of the disco (6 ro) but your choice will be reduced.

good luck

patrice

Cruk
01-10-05, 09:35
Really, trust me try the coffee shops & arcades. Takes some time n patience but yields better (and less embarrasing) results.

Patrice,

Not too bad at all. I have woken up with some terrible dogs from the Sheraton.

Do you have a contact No for her ?

MeExpat
01-13-05, 19:22
Went out last night looking for love.... err ok.... maybe not :-)
What a sorry state the bar scene here now is.

Safari - No one to be seen. Even the Car Park was void of any 'ladies'
Next Stop - The Intercon....

Why bother? I thought that as the Taxi took me there, there are never any in there, but maybe, just maybe tonight would be different.

Err, no - the place was empty.

Out of a feeling of desperation, my now richer taxi driver now took me to the Sheraton - and downstairs to the Saba bar.

After paying 3 O.R. to get a "special beverage" - I was shocked to see some of the ugliest ladies in the world. Has I been a paid up member of the RSPCA I would have taken them all to the vets for being destroyed.

Only 1 lady even worth talking to - she tried to convince me that she was Korean. I was tempted - but after 2 hours of searching, and finding only only 1 possible lady.... I decided to save my money.

I will head out again this week, and have another look - I did not try the SAS but it never has been that 'girl friendly'.

If you can point me in a better direction it would be appreciated - else it looks like Coffee Shops.

Thanks

Cruk
02-17-05, 11:48
MeExpat ,

I concur , went to the Saba last week and all I could see were 40+ chinese ladies (?) with round blotches where they had been poked with ugly sticks.

One granny tried to score 40 riyals for the night , I offered her 10 and she accepted, however at that point my eyesight and sense of smell returned and I legged it (alone).

Back in Oman this week and maybe , just maybe will have better luck elsewhere.

If I do I will let u know.

Cheers

Member #2905
03-30-05, 02:08
recently spent three weeks in murep001 and found it very disappointing compared to dubai. sheraton's saba disco seems to be the only place where any girls seem to be available in any numbers. most chinese in their 30s and over (some way over). 30 or to 50 or wanted for st. one girl tried to con a further 5 or 'house money' off her for the filthy apartment we went to - no chance!

after the second time i took a girl from saba her pimp offered me a 'new girl' for 20 or but since it was really late and we were driving in his car somewhere in the city i declined. mind you if she'd been the girl in his passenger seat who did the translating i might have been interested as she looked 18, rated an 8 and spoke half-decent english.

two or three times saw a couple of young filipinas in the saba but they arrived with locals and were not friendly to approaches. i did wonder whether any or all of the four cis dancers there in saba do any business but was never around when they finished.

Desert Sandman
08-27-05, 13:07
due to visit murep001 after a break of several months. has the new feeneys opened and is that where the ladies are now? does the holiday inn bar still have some chinese at night? can anybody advise as to whether the holiday inn is still gf (it was when i last stayed there).

appreciate any update.

sandman

Irish Hunter
11-21-05, 21:17
i was in murep001 last week for a few days

on my final full day i got away from my customers as i heard about the club in the sheraton (where i was staying)

it's called saba, it's in the basement level and cranks up about 8pm each night

there is a lot of chinese birds (expect for the tasty fsu birds on the dance floor, who i suspect are off limits)

anyway, i was feeling pretty horny and got a nice slim chinese bird (7/10) who accepted 12qar for a long stay.....she asked where i was staying and when i saif the sheraton she said she couldn't come to my room and that i would have to go to her place (yeah right...fuck that!)

i spoke to the bloke on the door and tried to get him to take qar10 so that i could take her with me but he was having none of it...he sad the chinese birds have a reputation for stealing from the rooms so they no longer let them stay

bollocks to it all i thought, and went to bed feeling pretty frustrated :-(

have so say though that the quality of the birds was varying in the extreme- a few really nices one, mabe 20 half decent and about 40 brutal scrubbers

Trojan1
02-09-06, 16:44
this filipino girl worked at a beauty parlour shop in murep001. had hr on two separate occassions but she was really not my type so stopped giving her pussy the ramming it needed.

Trojan1
02-09-06, 16:47
Another few shots. A small strain of menstrual blood.

Trojan1
02-09-06, 16:52
A young 20yo Sri Lankan girl whose cherry I popped and shaved her bush also.

Trojan1
02-09-06, 16:55
Fresh yummy [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) smelling pussy.

Trojan1
02-10-06, 13:26
Had to clean her up for a better view.

John 3
02-20-06, 17:47
Had to clean her up for a better view.Nice pics, Trojan1! I envy you - I've been there but not done that :(

As you had a courage to go bareback there (no offence!) so do you think that a risk of getting some STD in muslim country is generally lower than in west or it just happened so? Of cource, popping the cherry is not the case:), but in general? And what's your preference?

Trojan1
02-24-06, 13:54
Going bareback is my preference but only with ladies I know to be "reasonably" safe. The cherry and the Filipino were definite STD free hence my BB..happy mongering!

Bill Voltaire
02-26-06, 11:55
if anyone needs a contact number for an amp in murep001, let me know. theire hours are roughly 9 am to 11 pm.

i've tried them -- couple of chinese girls. they have massage tables with partitions.

Koolshot737
03-06-06, 13:06
hi trojan1,

i regularly travel to murep001. but difficult to find good ladies apart from clubs like layalina in holiday inn - ghubrah and copacabana in murep001 regency. not yet tried anyone in murep001. would appreciate if you can provide any contacts.

koolshot

Mahku
03-06-06, 21:10
i came here for the diving and knew not to expect much mongering-wise. in about 7 trips over here i have exactly one filipina waitress to show for my trouble.

when i booked this place i didn't realize there are 2 holiday inns in murep001. there's the one in khuwair (seems to be know as holiday inn murep001) that has the club with chinese girls in it. then there's this other (holiday inn al madinah) which i was unwise enough to stay at.

i went to the main holiday inn first and saw a couple of not too bad looking chinese coming out of the bar. then i showed my confirmation at the front and they told me that my actual hotel was a few km back toward the airport.

when i got to this other holiday inn i found:

*it's surrounded by junkyards and hubcap shops.
*after the heavy rains of the weekend that i stayed the wadis were overflowing and running swiftly at several points around the hotel.
*breakfast sucked. crappy sausages the first day, no meat at all the second.
*hotel has no generator which mattered when the storm knocked out power for several hours.
*not even a lousy bottle of water in the room. complained and whined when i ask for one.
*the 3 bars i saw in the place were of the arab/indian 'garland girl' variety. in othe words your chances of getting laid by anything you would want is mainly in your dreams. by the way can anyone explain to me why the locals and subcontinent expats go in for this crap?
*didn't bother to find the pool or gym since i didn't want to be put in any worse mood.
*the main holiday inn didn't look to be any great shakes either. i don't know why on earth the company gives its name to these dumps.

i didn get one good day of diving before the storm hit. the oman dive centre is great and i recommend both the diving and the shop. unfortunately the barasti bungalows they have there were beat up pretty bad by the storm. my main free night there and the second day of diving were 'a wash.' if i come back here again i'll probably look to stay in the diplomatic area or just go back to staying at bustan palace even though it's expensive these days. there's also a new resort caled barr al jissa just past the dive centre.

sorry, not much useful mongering stuff but it's also good to know what to avoid.

Bill Voltaire
04-03-06, 02:39
despite outward appearances there is a fare amount of action to be found in murep001. it only takes a little work and time.

way 1: referenced in earlier posts, but this involves going to hotel bar and meeting girl. the selection of working girls are normally chinese, but i've seen signs of thai, philas, and indians.

way 2: proposition a girl whose in murep001 und a work permit. it works, but some of them are looking for a relationship or you need time to close the deal.

way 3: go to a massage place and negotiate with the massage provider. a simple rule is that if the massage place has chinese girls, then there working girls. if the manager/front desk is an arab, then the girls won't do anything are not free to do anything at the massage place. it is possible to get full service at some of these places. i've gotten good service massage and bbbj for around $35 (with a chinese).

i'm not in murep001 often, but i'm happy to note that there is action and the prices don't seem too be inflated. i've been slowly making a list of a couple of girls, so i have a few contacts, but i will only share them with senior members who pm me.

Cultvult
05-25-06, 14:42
if staying at the ruwi hotel be careful not to get a room on the ground floor -it has 4 music bars in its basement floor that are open around lunch-time and then all evening and night. there seems to be one bar for each of the major national group in the country with the type of entertainers on stage that appeal to that audience. so the two indian ones (one for northerners and the other for southerners?) have girls in traditional clothes who take turns to dance to someone singing badly with a band.

so also does the arabic one though here the women are mostly belly-dancer voluptous-types who are covered neck-to-foot but in tight-fitting glittering clothes. as with the indian bars the men sit, drink liquour (not permitted outside better hotels), smoke and oogle the girls. the men can buy bead-garlands or tiaras for the girls (worn for one set of songs) - which entitles you to their phone number - but i am told this is only to talk to her off-duty, not to invite her out or to one's room. can anyone confirm if that is really the case? i bought one garland to try, got a phone number but the girl could not speak english so we got nowhere.

the filipino bar had a singing group of two skinny girls in skimpy clothes and a male keyboard player. the filipinas were poor singers and dancers but might have been there mostly as eye-candy since many local women are fully covered in black loose gowns. the girls sat around looking bored during breaks, occasionally talking to the customers but did not seem to be available for more. can someone confirm if that is the case? arab men were the only common audience in all the four clubs with westerners only in the filipino one along with a few filipino men.

there were a couple of chinese women around in this bar but they looked like 30 to 40-year old 'retirees' from the p4p scene in china who must find there is still demand here given the lack of competition. security is lax and so it would have been easy to take them up to the room undetected. but i did not see them leave with anyone while i was there till midnight, nor was i tempted when one of them winked at me. so can't say what the going rate is. though some posters here have proven recently with photos that ruwi suburb / murep001 is not as un-happening mongering place as i found it.

Troposcat
06-26-06, 12:39
the end of july i have a ten hour lay over in murep001 going and 7 days returning. i would perfer to spend that time in a hotel room with a young lady rather than the airport. does anyone have a contact info of women that could meet me and what hotel would be my best choice for this. is the sherton still the best hotel to pick up women. i have never been to oman.

Tamurlane26
06-28-06, 16:18
Have decided - and am waiting to get flamed for a provocative opening line - - that Oman is the equivalent of the Elephants Graveyard - where all the old and raddled go to pass away their time before heading home. Where once they were slim and taut they are now fading and sagging.

From the delights of Asia to the bliss of Dubai and then the end of the road - 5 days in Oman. These opinions are purely my own but having ventured far and wide and having RTFF before leaving for Oman it was a major disappointment and if not for the reassuring messages from Dubai,Philippines and Thailand asking me to return with haste would have assumed that I too had succumbed. The only benefit of Oman was that the World Cup is on at a reasonable hour and you can catch both games nicely but without the attractions of Cyclone !!

1. Holiday Inn - Khuwair
A very nice and GF hotel if you can find the girl to bring in with you. It has four bars which vary in amusement - not least of all the delights of the lovely Theodora in the bar where the world cup is and Jumi in the other bar which has some of the oldest hookers on the planet. The other two bars offer nothing - apart from the chance to place your well spent OR into the Tiaras that should then be used to hang the singers for the offkey and offbeat sounds.

2. Intercon - Saba Disco
Perhaps this was the biggest disappointment. It should be obvious when you start down the tunnel to get there that is not a "Cyclone" - inside the place whilst rocking to a good beat again proved the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And perhaps on this I must be blind or applying new standards. Mind you for OR2 it is a bargain to enter and watch as the mixed group of Indians/Locals and Expats get to grips with the chinese invasion.

3. Copacabana - Hyatt
Wow and woe is me OR10 to enter and what a sight - a beautiful night club but empty. Even staying until 3am did not bring forth any beauties. Mind you the decor and everything else in this bar and the other bars in the Hyatt is worth spending a night out on. Anyway a taxi from town would make it only worth you spending the night in all the outlets on the offchance that something might happen.

4. Moroccan Massage
A scrub and a rub without a tug - mind you in the case of this one it was lucky not to have that. Unfortunately she did ask for my number but on the grounds of public deceny I withheld the information for wish not to be struck off the Christmas Card list in Bangkok !

5. Thai Massage - Sana
Now this was an enjoyable experience albeit without any attempt to move the hands down into the nether regions. There was some play around the middle but like the Ghana team the night before there was no movement into the box and so the night was once more scoreless.

We searched high and low and round about but perhaps Fri through Mon is not the best time to go in search of amusement. My honest conclusion would be to stop in Dubai find yourself a Russian - as they can get a visa on arrival - bring her with you and enjoy the time together. Other nationalities can do the same however did not explore this idea thoroughly - the advantage here is that she would come in with you and so no questions would be asked in the hotel. If you got bored just send her back but the question then would be what would you do apart from stare into the ceiling.

So there it is folks 4 nights in Oman and not a whiff of anything and the best looking girl seen was a Filipina in the car park of Lulu until the plane ride home - when off the plane stepped a mirage of beauty. Damn what a shame to have such beauty on the plane which means there is life somewhere in Oman but my opinion would be to search in the non-pro market and then have more fun than you would in the usual places. However this would require time and effort in order to develop and might be in breach of the operating conditions of the forum !!!!

Dekiru
07-12-06, 06:24
i have been in murep001, oman, for a couple years.

al muojanah health club (near intercontinental hotel). they advertise in the papers as russian massage experts. they have girls from kazakhstan, most oriental looking, and one dark haired caucasian. ro 12/hour. ro3-4 to the lady makes them happy. the menu is a nice massage and a tug.

al manal health club (near medinat qaboos r/a and british council). the building is a huge villa, and the prices reflect this at ro 15/hour. there are 2 kazakhstan caucasian girls and one indian. the blonde caucasian always covers with a towel and won't tug. the dark haired caucasian didn't use a towel, but at the end when i asked if that was all, said "you have 2 hands or i can get a knife." i recommend the indian girl, who once gave a tug at the beginning and end:)

al jamal health club (near azaiba r/a) has thai and indian massage for ro 10/hour. i have not received tugs from the thai, but they have been very deep, sometimes leaving me feeling like my ass got kicked, which is a good thing once in a while. i have had some tugs from the indians, but it was a long time ago, and i think they have a different batch of indian ladies these days.

the other night at the murep001 holiday inn i was with some friends watching the ukrainian girls singing and dancing for necklaces and tiaras. there were some drunk guys that were giving ro 5-10+ for each song, and tipping the guy on the keyboard. at closing, about 0245, the keyboard guy sat with the men, and i overheard something about an arrangement. we were joking among ourselves that they just bought the whole band.

the majan hotel has some nice byelorussian and morroccan dancing girls. i don't know if they are available, and have not been willing to take the chance that being a big tipper gets only a "thank you".

others on this list have covered chinese girls quite well, and i'm not interested in them. at saba disco at the sheraton, the less attractive they are, the more aggressive they are. all within thirty seconds, one said "where you from, what's your name, i want to fuck to you." somehow i restrained myself from rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

i welcome any further input on the dancing girl bands, as they are the only place i seem to see attractive non-chinese girls. also, any details on moroccan girls. i'll ask some of the locals.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread.

Dekiru
08-18-06, 06:29
last night i went to the saba disco at the sheraton with a friend. something seemed weird when we went in and the room was filled with men and about 3 chinese girls. usually there are way more chinese girls than men and they are very aggressive. i asked a waiter who said something with an indian accent i had trouble understanding, but he nodded when i said police and said something about yesterday. we went to the holiday inn murep001 churchill's pub, and it had about 8 men in it.

Pistonworld
08-24-06, 21:07
hi trojan1,

i regularly travel to murep001. but difficult to find good ladies apart from clubs. not yet tried anyone in murep001. would appreciate if you can provide any contacts.

pistonworld

Irish Hunter
09-26-06, 10:53
hi

unfortunately the very little choice available in murep001 has got even smaller

stayed at the sheraton last week and went to the saba nightclub. the only women there were the singers/dancers

i had a chat with the bar man and he metioned that the police had raided the club and rounded up / deported the chinese contingent

he thought it would be post ramadan before there would be any more real action

i did not get a chance to go to any of the mps as busy with work stuff, but will go again next week and will be looking for that 'finishing touch'

cheers,
ih

Tradewinds
11-01-06, 11:57
i've just come back from murep001 staying at the sheraton. post ramadan the action is back on at saba, infact you could not move for the amount of chinese totty around. price was high because of the festivities at 30 omany riyals but i was informed prices drop down to 5.00 or. the sheraton is particularly suited for our kind of action as the lift from your floor goes straight through to the disco and visa versa, so no security or checkin desk giving you funny looks.

also i would recommend the gym (also in basement) for a thai message, lasts an hour and very good. the thai girl plays straight and will not play at all, i tried twice, cost 18 or per hour.

tradewinds.

Irish Hunter
11-21-06, 06:39
hi mate

i may be going to murep001 next week

interested to hear that you can take the girls straight up to your room from the saba disco at the sheraton

i tried once before and was told by the security guy that no chinese are allowed up from the nightclub as they have a reputation for stealing, and clearing the mini bar

will try when i am there next week and update you

cheers,
ih

PaulBest
11-24-06, 16:55
i and 3 friends were in murep001.

we asked the indian guys in our hotel for girls. they gave us 2 adresses:

gran hyatt hotel in the safari club, where we could have found russian, and the majan hotel for russian and marocco girls.

in the first one we found only 3 chinese with many german guys.

in the second, inside the hotel in the 1. floor, there were two doors.

we could go in only in one ,because a guardian said us that the other was only for arabian (?) .where we went in ,there was a show with 5 bielorussian girls ,who tried to dance on a arabic music (terrible!). nothing else.

ciao,

paulbest

Valiant2
11-28-06, 16:59
i will be headed to murep001, oman next week. after rttfing i find evidence of some good chinese mps but am in need of a name and phone number of a good chinese amp in murep001. bill voltaire, or anyone else who has that info, i would be very appreciative of some help here.

valiant2

despite outward appearances there is a fare amount of action to be found in murep001. it only takes a little work and time.

way 1: referenced in earlier posts, but this involves going to hotel bar and meeting girl. the selection of working girls are normally chinese, but i've seen signs of thai, philas, and indians.

way 2: proposition a girl whose in murep001 und a work permit. it works, but some of them are looking for a relationship or you need time to close the deal.

way 3: go to a massage place and negotiate with the massage provider. a simple rule is that if the massage place has chinese girls, then there working girls. if the manager/front desk is an arab, then the girls won't do anything are not free to do anything at the massage place. it is possible to get full service at some of these places. i've gotten good service massage and bbbj for around $35 (with a chinese).

i'm not in murep001 often, but i'm happy to note that there is action and the prices don't seem too be inflated. i've been slowly making a list of a couple of girls, so i have a few contacts, but i will only share them with senior members who pm me.

Bigmak
02-27-07, 08:03
i and 3 friends were in murep001.

we asked the indian guys in our hotel for girls. they gave us 2 adresses:

gran hyatt hotel in the safari club, where we could have found russian, and the majan hotel for russian and marocco girls.

in the first one we found only 3 chinese with many german guys.

in the second, inside the hotel in the 1. floor, there were two doors.

we could go in only in one ,because a guardian said us that the other was only for arabian (?) .where we went in ,there was a show with 5 bielorussian girls ,who tried to dance on a arabic music (terrible!). nothing else.

ciao,

paulbesti stayed at the majan hotel back in january. the "other" door is for the african club. some very sexy african girls dancing and singing. but i am not sure if/how these girls can end up in your hotel room :)

Bigmak
02-27-07, 08:16
hi all:

i will visit murep001 last week of march. any suggestions as to where to get nice erotic massage? would appreciate any contacts. also, any advice as to which hotel to stay at? last time i stayed at majan but was too noisy and too isolated.

mak

Machito 2
04-11-07, 17:45
Dear friends,

I am in search of Emirate/Gulf women who perform a dance which entails "booty hopping" and "booty clapping", this dance is known in Gulf Arabic as Malayya. These women resemble Brazilian and Dominican women, they are a buttman's fantasy. Can anyone help me to find these women and where they perform?

Thank you

Bigmak
05-14-07, 07:59
Dear friends,

I am in search of Emirate/Gulf women who perform a dance which entails "booty hopping" and "booty clapping", this dance is known in Gulf Arabic as Malayya. These women resemble Brazilian and Dominican women, they are a buttman's fantasy. Can anyone help me to find these women and where they perform?

Thank youI agree with you that Malayya dancers are extremely erotic. I have seen several clips and YouTube and was facinated when I first saw the amazing "booty clapping" i.e. the butt shakes to such a fast rythm that the butt cheeks actually start clapping :)

I understand that these are traditionally gypsy women who perform at private UAE wedding parties. So your best bet to see them is to get yourself invited to one of these weddings. I also understand that many UAE women try to learn such "booty clapping" techniques to arouse their husbands!

Let me know if you ever get to see any such dances live!

Cheers

Bigmak
05-14-07, 08:06
i was recently in murep001 and discovered two massage parlors that provide erotic massage, and probably more. both are located in al-khuwayr suburb on souk al-khuwayr street not far from rowasco supermarket. the first one is a moroccan bath/massage place located on the 1st floor of the shady hotel al-maha golden suites.

the second one is right across the street (behind rowasco). just look up to the third floor and you will see chinese lanterns on the balcony. two chinese ladies willing to give hj, bj.. and more. rates: 5 ro/30 minutes; 10 ro/hr, plus tip (i gave 5 ro for hj+bj). i have the cell numbers of the two ladies (will send by pm).

T_Bozen
05-28-07, 14:42
hi,

been there for over a month for some kind of business and there is some action, but it is not worth a trip, i mean the information could be useful for who is living there or will be passing by for business or so.

the chinese dominate the scene there, they have lots of massage parlours, and 60 to 70% of them offer hj, bj and full service. prevaling rate is +/- 6 ro for full action.

on thursday evening (weekend), they fill the discotheques especially the one located at the grand hyatt, where you will find real gems, they tend to serve the arab (gulf) clientelle, with rates from 25 ro and up.

chinese streetwalkers are available occasionally especially in the areas of alkhuwair and alqurum, rates are as per massage parlours.

other players in the game are the north africans especially moroccans followed by a few tunisians and egyptians.

moroccans have massage parlours, but they tend to aim at local clientelle with the scope of brain washing rich locals and hooking them to get married and secure a stable future. in case their plans do not work, they go on with their job offering their good hj and/or bj service and sometimes something more.

all around murep001 one will find those arabic style cafes which offer waterpipe (shisha), 90% of these places employ girls from egypt, morocco and tunisia, and they always dress in a way that forces even a blind to notice, and they act very friendly with the clientelle. i have a friend who hooked with a few of them for a rate of 20 ro.

good luck

Dekiru
07-31-07, 17:55
i was recently in murep001 and discovered two massage parlors that provide erotic massage, and probably more. both are located in al-khuwayr suburb on souk al-khuwayr street not far from rowasco supermarket. the first one is a moroccan bath/massage place located on the 1st floor of the shady hotel al-maha golden suites.i went to the moroccan one and it was crap. the first lady i saw spoke english, then put me in a room. the non english speaking one practically shrieked when she entered and saw my bare little bottom. she came back with the english speaking one who told me it was policy to be covered and she got a towel and covered me up. the massage was weak and unenthusiastic. after a while, she sat on a stool with wheels. at one point, she left for about 10 minutes and i heard a lady calling a name repeatedly. a different lady came back and continued the same crappy massage. at the end, she said "tip tip". i gave her 1 rial, which i think pissed her off. my hour massage consumed about 45 minutes from entering reception to leaving the place, including the 10 minute break.

i have not had good experiences with moroccan massage. there are 4 types:

*they make you wear boxers or athletic shorts belonging to the parlor.

*they cover you with a towel.

*they don't cover you, but don't expect all your tensions to be relieved.

*al safwa in al khuwair doesn't cover you, but for your ro 12 one hour they give a half assed massage and a hj at about 30 minutes.

better to go to the place across the road from the chedi. they advertise in local papers as russian massage. they have kazakhstani ladies, and some thai that come for a few months at a time.

Big Indian
08-26-07, 07:58
I'm a new feather to the hat.

Actions in Ruwi.

Fridays & Thursdays, you could see lotsa Philipinos around Ruwi, you could pickup one and have good fun.

Anybody knows about good joints in Al Kuwhair?

Bigmak
08-29-07, 09:39
Where exactly in Ruwi??

As for khuwair, check my earlier post on the chinese massage behind Rowasco (forget about the Moroccan place).

I'm a new feather to the hat.

Actions in Ruwi.

Fridays & Thursdays, you could see lotsa Philipinos around Ruwi, you could pickup one and have good fun.

Anybody knows about good joints in Al Kuwhair?

Big Indian
08-30-07, 08:51
Opp Spicy Village the EVEREADY showroom. Its basically a Philipino meeting place and I have noticed many Omani's picking up girls from there.

I shall try the Rawasco one 2mrw.I shall give you feedback.

If you have any details of Indian Girls working in MP, please [Email address deleted by Admin].

I have seen one Kerala lady (calls her Homeopathy doc). When you walk on the main street in ruwi, somewhere near to Atlas Jewelry, you could see a board as BODY MASSAGE. I banged in there to find a old lady in her 40s, wearing silk saree. She charged me 5 Riyal for 1/2 hr and did nothing extra, even her massage was not worth mentioning.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zing Uk
08-30-07, 17:25
i've not had a chance to get out in murep001 for a while due to it being hit by cyclone gonu last time i was there then back in europe for the summer so this was my first chance to check the sscene is a while. i did read through the various threads before heading over so research duly completed.

it turned out to be a long working day so my only real location to try out was safari. when i walked in it looked a bit like a scene from a village people video, lots of obvious oil workers standing around and not a lot of totty apart from the bar maid. if they had all burst into a chorus of ymca i wouldn't have been surprised. as the night wore on though some interesting activities to report.

1. the score - the only real score i saw all night was the footie when i first went in, reading getting humped 3-0 from bolton. always a laught o watch reading, they are crap, should join the scottish premier :-)

2. works outing - some women did appear with a work group later on, not very tasty but any port in a storm. they were the amazing quintissential british night out from 1978. unbelievably were all dancing in a big circle at one point with some twat in the worst shirt i've seen for a long while. wankers but entertaining.

3. the couple - she was ugly and despite being 40 plus he still thought he looked good in his teenage threads. grow up my friend the shoes are terrible but they did keep me entertained for a few minutes.

4. the band - not a bad band over all but a really irritating lead singer even if she was just about the prettiest girl in the place. on an irritation scale of 1 to 10 she scored about 57,000 in my book. can someone with a 12 inch c*ck please give her it up the arse sans lube just to shut her up. the bloke singer was pretty entertaining but sang out of key but the star of the band was the female drummer, a bit butch but great norks

5. the saviour - just when i thought all was lost some dude in a green t-shirt with the number 7 on the back pitch up on the dance floor with a real top notch philipina girl, she was a stunner and obviously his gf. sir, you have my respect but that's the problem with oman, you can get good girls but need full on gfe for consistent fun. they only stayed up for one number then pi$$ed off, i'm sure the guy was just parading her for his village people mates. i did notice a couple of other philipinas with guys but nothing to write home about.

6. the regular - i did meet an english teacher in oman last year who is up for a sesh when i go over but she pisses me off. as the beers went down i did resort to texting her but fortunately she was in bed by that time and got pissed off that i was texting her for a last minute try. phew, a close escape!

although i didn't get across to crowne plaza there is an arabic night club round the side with some great dancing girls. i've been there a few time and i don't think there is any chance of scoring with the girls but they do help you have sweet dreams. for the dude looking for curvy girls, this is the place to go.

all-in-all, i think murep001 rocks and its my fav place to visit in the region. the city is the only one i know around here with personality and omani's crack me up, they have a great sense of humour and are very laid back but it is a place for middle aged (in mentality) family suckers, i'll move there maybe in 10 years when i can't get it up anymore otherwsie i'll keep shagging for all i'm worth in dbx :-)

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Big Indian
09-03-07, 03:39
Friday = Dryday

Tried the MP behind Rawasco. But they are closed on fridays. Tried the one opposite to that in "Golden Suites" they too do not operate.

Went to one MP near Chedi. When i went in they were cleaning the MP and the girl had a scar in her face. This bugged me.

I came back and applied Newton's 4th law of motion and went to sleep !!!

Next Thursday, i'm planning to freakout. Planning to book a room in ruwi and have some inhouse massages.

Bigmak
09-04-07, 10:52
Bigmak,

Can you mail me their mob numbers of the 2 chinese girls of MP behind Rawasco.Lili: 92178599
Ling: 92923768

Have fun

Big Indian
09-12-07, 11:01
went to muttra hotel

got a double room only.

as soon as i checked in, chinese girls started asking for massage and i purposly delayed the "massage". went out of the hotel and had good supper, went for a stroll and came back around 10 pm.

now took a chinese lady aged around 25-30. i asked if i could take a snap of her and she denied (sorry guys). she was good looking. but the standard artificial moaning they do to bring to mmod was nice this time.

she took my thong in her hand and kissed it on the sides, but now bj. even without the condom on, she was ready for a shot. but i was careful and asked her to dress me for the occassion.

i tried many styles, missionary, doggy and between her breasts. but i came when i was in missionary position. she kept my thong for a longer time inside her den.

later got up and cleaned me with a tissue and she went to the toilet to wash herself. i too followed her and saw her cleaning her den and peeing. i get aroused when i see girls peeing. my small brother was ready within minutes and even before she leaving, i mastrubated before (that too is a my turnon).

after that i took a bath and sent to the indian dance bar and watched some indian girls walking !!(and not dancing). but the girls were looking good.

can someone tell me if i could hire thse girls to my room?

Bigmak
09-16-07, 11:44
so where is this muttra hotel?

went to muttra hotel

got a double room only.

as soon as i checked in, chinese girls started asking for massage and i purposly delayed the "massage". went out of the hotel and had good supper, went for a stroll and came back around 10 pm.

now took a chinese lady aged around 25-30. i asked if i could take a snap of her and she denied (sorry guys). she was good looking. but the standard artificial moaning they do to bring to mmod was nice this time.

she took my thong in her hand and kissed it on the sides, but now bj. even without the condom on, she was ready for a shot. but i was careful and asked her to dress me for the occassion.

i tried many styles, missionary, doggy and between her breasts. but i came when i was in missionary position. she kept my thong for a longer time inside her den.

later got up and cleaned me with a tissue and she went to the toilet to wash herself. i too followed her and saw her cleaning her den and peeing. i get aroused when i see girls peeing. my small brother was ready within minutes and even before she leaving, i mastrubated before (that too is a my turnon).

after that i took a bath and sent to the indian dance bar and watched some indian girls walking !!(and not dancing). but the girls were looking good.

can someone tell me if i could hire thse girls to my room?

Anonymous
09-18-07, 03:44
Next to Oman House when you travel from Star Cinema.

Bumz Rush
11-21-07, 12:27
Your recomendation of Lily was 100% accurate, very nice chinese takeaway in the Hyatt.

I suspect you spoilt her, as she keep telling me about the nice guy she spent several nights with.

I had three courses, and managed to finish two, and should have taken the third away but not possible.

Many thanks,

Bumz

Mr Doody
02-15-08, 21:03
Anyone know of an action in this sleepy town? I have heard of some CIS in town.

If any members like to catch up for a drink please PM me.

Bumz Rush
02-28-08, 06:05
Just a teaser.

Bumx

Jackel
02-28-08, 20:44
Bumz try the Chinese massage place in Azaiba.

It's not the cleanest places, but you sometimes can get a decent Chinese take-away there. Or just ask for the Full service from them during the massage. You can get a GFE, and sometimes Greek aswell.

Bumz Rush
02-29-08, 15:59
Well it was good for me. Bumz

Jackel
03-01-08, 22:50
Anyone yet found a good indian takeaway?

There is only one indian massage place here I found which gave some service (HJ BJ, COB).

Limer
03-02-08, 06:08
had a short trip to murep001 and stayed at the intercontinental hotel.

the al gazal pub has live music most nights, and a lot of chinese take out available. not too much variety, but for 25or, not too bad i guess.

Dany75
03-11-08, 07:33
hi,

after reading reports, i found it hard to find the right place with action.

muttrah hotel was good; only 2 prc that night; but it was a relief to have them as murep001 action looks limited comparing to dxb or manama. i picked one prc from teh corridor; she was a 4/10 in look and 5/10 in action. if you are looking for action, just avoid oman; if you have no choice, then mutthra option is just ok.

Pussz Hunter
05-05-08, 17:55
I am new to this place.

Is there is any good chiness or russinas at AL-Khuwair?

Please let me know.

InternationalXXX
05-12-08, 23:06
hi all,

i am travelling to murep001 on the 23rd of may until the 26th may. i'm staying at the hyatt and would appreciate any hookups or tips for local contacts while i am there as it seems thin on the ground from the postings i've ready.

best wishes,

internationalxxx

Taylor2
05-15-08, 17:44
Internationalxxx,

It was the Saba disco at the Sheraton in Ruwi but that has been closed (the hotel is being renovated) and I have not heard what happened to the girls who went there. There were some in the bar in the Holiday Inn but again those days have gone.

There are still some (only a few) in the Intercon bar. Well last time I was there. But other than that you would have to ask around and see if there are girls that operate from other premises.

InternationalXXX
05-19-08, 12:47
Thanks for the info although I fear it will be a weekend of business not pleasure.

Seems pretty slim pickings.

Hunter 123
05-27-08, 10:56
International xxx,

Golden Tulip in Seeb is the place to go...lots of PRC wg for 25-30rials. Have fun!

Pussz Hunter
06-30-08, 06:36
I have been to Restaurant 2000.There are nice girls dancing.do any one have any idea how to get their contact?

Pussz Hunter
07-02-08, 09:49
Behind the hindo showroom in the second building there is a chine’s MP. 1 hr 10RO 1/2 hr 6RO. There are tow ladies’ selected one average looking small made. Nice room with music and bed. She ask me to remove all the cloths and lay one bed. I was in nude she gave a good message then she ask me want to fuck and demand 25 RO bargain got it down to 15RO. She undress her self sexy body. GF kissing allow fingering boobs sucking. She gave a nice blow job sucking balls then all position fuck. She promise me next time she will allow me to do anal because we ran out of time. Happy fucking.

Damage 25RO
BJ 9/10
GF kiss 8/10
Body 8/10
Boob 8/10
Service good

In bed excellent she love doggy style.

Pussz Hunter
07-02-08, 09:53
Anyone yet found a good indian takeaway?

There is only one indian massage place here I found which gave some service (HJ BJ, COB).Hi buddy,

Where is that place?

How much they charge?

Pussz Hunter
07-21-08, 08:00
Hi,

There is a health club in Madian Quoobs.

I will check and post a detail report.

Russians indian chines thai all avilable for massage.

Hsihsa
08-17-08, 11:11
i am an asian national, and i have a russian girl friend.

is it possible for me to have her visit murep001 and we check-in together in the hotel rooom?

does the law allow to foreigners of opposite sex to share the room in murep001 and salalah?

Jackel
08-19-08, 22:25
Well she can get in the country with a visitor's visa.

But as for the hotel it's okay depending on which one. If your paying for 2 people to stay in the same room or not. But she and you will be registered as guests in that room in the hotel. So it's not anonymous.

Unless you make a deal with the hotel, or you sneak her in.

Sun And Sand
08-24-08, 06:51
Well she can get in the country with a visitor's visa.

But as for the hotel it's okay depending on which one. If your paying for 2 people to stay in the same room or not. But she and you will be registered as guests in that room in the hotel. So it's not anonymous.

Unless you make a deal with the hotel, or you sneak her in.Trying to sneak her in is not an option at most of the big 5* hotels here. Their security will think she is a hooker and they will kick her out.

There are more young (and unmarried) tourists here than ever before, so just check in together, and there should be no problems.

Ramadam will be here on aprox 3rd Sep, so care and discression is advised especially during these times. The bars last year were open for hotel guests (non residents), but this was a first - I do not know if this will be repeated again this year.

SillyBastard
08-24-08, 21:31
I will be making a trip to Oman soon. Please advice on the cost of hookers and where they can be found.

1. Street Hookers.

2. Night Club Hookers.

3. Any other places.

Thanks. SB

Jackel
08-26-08, 21:36
Well Silly B now is not the best time for that. Because ramadan is coming soon. So most of these things quiet down a bit.

Sun And Sand
08-27-08, 07:21
I1. Street Hookers.Almost none, the closest you will get is finding girls sitting in a coffee shop. But be very careful - they could be people working here, and not on the game.

2. Night Club Hookers.In night clubs - all of which are closed in 4 days time.

In Bars - all of which are closed in 4 days time.

3. Any other places.Health Centre's are your best bet - some of the girls will work "after hours".

Sun And Sand
08-27-08, 07:24
International xxx,

Golden Tulip in Seeb is the place to go...lots of PRC wg for 25-30rials. Have fun!Was there last night - empty, more girls singing badly on stage than in the whole place. I guess there has been a round-up.

Anyone know where they have moved too?

Irish Hunter
09-01-08, 15:29
stayed at the holiday inn a couple of weeks ago and there were zero wgs

there was a filipino band playing and i would have quite happily taken any of them back to my room.

i was the only customer in the bar!!

next time i'm in murep001 i think i'll try somewhere else...currently in dubai, but the other hald is with me so no extra currocular fun for me this week

cheers,
ih

Pussz Hunter
09-06-08, 09:58
Hi SillyBastard,

There are many night clubs in ruwi and around.you will find many beautiful indian girls dancing but no use.you can pick them.if you give your contact no they call and talk so no use.if you want full service for 1hr or 1/2 there are many Health centers.they say masage but all are there.In Al-Khuwair there is a nice health club run by a russian couple you have many varities.one hour they charge 15riyal girls you have to bargain with her.nice russins chiness and bangaladesh indian girls there.othere than this you get many chiness health centers and moroco centers good chicks.i know a moroco lady who charge 30 riyal for 1hr you have to visit to her health center.if you interested pls PM i will give you the contact.

Bye,

Pussz HunteR

I will be making a trip to Oman soon. Please advice on the cost of hookers and where they can be found.

1. Street Hookers.

2. Night Club Hookers.

3. Any other places.

Thanks. SB

Pussz Hunter
09-14-08, 10:44
Last Saturday was very boring sitting at home since am alone in Oman so I thought I will visit for a massage and a FS. I have been to Manal Health Club in Madinat Qaboos next to the emirates building. Since I am a regular customer for this joint the Russian couples welcome me and I paid Riyal 15 for an hour. They call a Bangladeshi girl I told them I want a Russian. Then a cute Russian girl accompanied me the stairs she must be around 25 years, 5'5". We went to top floor there is a nice big single room with a professional massage bed nice sofa set and a bed at the floor. She ask me to have a wash and come and gave a towel, wash room is good and clean had a nice wash and came she ask me to remove the towel and lay down on the massage bed and started massaging she was wearing tight jeans and tight blouse boobs are pressing against the blouse. I asked her to give me a nude massage she asked me how much can I give? . I told her I like to fuck you, she said no problem 30 riyal for one hour. I was in a mood to fuck her so I didn’t bargain I gave the money. I slowly unhooked her blouse. She had very well shaped boobs must be 38d size. I squeezed them with my hands and bit and sucked her tits, she was just enjoying the moment. I kept on sucking them until she was satisfied and until I was. Now it was time to reveal the beauty below the hip. I planted a kiss on her navel and kissed all over her hip be for I removed the jeans I made her half naked naked.

I then took her in my arms and laid her on the bed at the floor. I kissed her inner thighs and her feet and legs. I just wanted to taste each and every part of the girl. I slowly slid down her panty. She had beautifully shaven pussy and the pussy lips so beautiful. I then kissed her pussy lips slowly and started to lick it. She was getting wet and little by Little. This was making her crazy and she was moaning hard. My cock was rock hard, She kissed the bulged cock with her pink lips she starts to lick and suck my cock slowly. I asked her to come on me in 69 position. She acted as I directed. She is giving me again blowjobs, while I am giving her mouth fucking. The sounds in the room are very nice with our blowjobs. Then I asked her to lie on the bed facing me. She did it. I spread her legs as widely as possible and her pussy is in front of me inviting me to deflower it. It is an excellent view observing the Russian pussy, having very small hole in it. I moved on her that my dick is on her love hole. I asked her to wide her pussy lips with both of her hands. She separated her pussy lips and gave way to my dick to insert into her. I slowly moved inside of her pussy but it is very tight. I am giving slow strokes first, later hard strokes. I gave her hard strokes to disappear my cock in her love hole. She was weeping and requesting me to remove my dick from her pussy hole. But I am gave hard and hard strokes to her. After 20 minutes of my struggle, my dick is completely disappeared in her pussy hole. Ho, what a pleasure. I cum on her body. She liked it. She was very happy and kissed me. Then we both went to wash room had a was then I came back home with wonderful memories.

Face : 8
Breasts : 10
Figure : 10
Pussy :10
Ass :10
Attitude & Enthusiasm: 10
Technique : 10
BBBJ - 9/10
Total damage almost Oman Riyal 45.000 (Was it worth it? Absolutely)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Big Indian
09-18-08, 11:01
Pussz Hunter. I had been to the same place and am visiting them nearly every month. I've got one girl. Who takes you to the skies.

Very co-operative and very nice girl. Nearly all of them are the like that. These people were having their MP in Atlas Hospital (near LuLu darsit).

Nice that you too liked them.

Have you people got any Indian contacts?

Behind the hindo showroom in the second building there is a chine’s MP. 1 hr 10RO 1/2 hr 6RO. There are tow ladies’ selected one average looking small made. Nice room with music and bed. She ask me to remove all the cloths and lay one bed. I was in nude she gave a good message then she ask me want to fuck and demand 25 RO bargain got it down to 15RO. She undress her self sexy body. GF kissing allow fingering boobs sucking. She gave a nice blow job sucking balls then all position fuck. She promise me next time she will allow me to do anal because we ran out of time. Happy fucking.

Damage 25RO
BJ 9/10
GF kiss 8/10
Body 8/10
Boob 8/10
Service good

In bed excellent she love doggy style.

Big Indian
09-20-08, 11:48
Hai Pussz Hunter,

Which place to you refer to ?

Are they open during Ramzan month?

Hi SillyBastard,

There are many night clubs in ruwi and around.you will find many beautiful indian girls dancing but no use.you can pick them.if you give your contact no they call and talk so no use.if you want full service for 1hr or 1/2 there are many Health centers.they say masage but all are there.In Al-Khuwair there is a nice health club run by a russian couple you have many varities.one hour they charge 15riyal girls you have to bargain with her.nice russins chiness and bangaladesh indian girls there.othere than this you get many chiness health centers and moroco centers good chicks.i know a moroco lady who charge 30 riyal for 1hr you have to visit to her health center.if you interested pls PM i will give you the contact.

Bye,

Pussz HunteR

Toronto Lover
10-15-08, 12:33
Hai Pussz Hunter,

Which place to you refer to ?

Are they open during Ramzan month?Went to the mentioned place by pussz hunter. All crap. Russian woman was a real *****. I went in and lie down she says what do youwant. And I said what do you have to offer. All hell broke loose. She started talking crap. Spent half hour talking and then said you time is up. Ugly *****. Hairy upper lip.

Sun And Sand
10-18-08, 08:54
Ok Ramadam is over - the bars are open.

Where are all the girls?

Big Indian
10-19-08, 06:27
This PRC I regularly used to meet near Big Mosque, Ghala, is one sexy female I've ever seen! She is ready for anything.

Frequenting to PRC MPs, I thought to have a change.

Anybody here can guide me to a MP with Indian Girls?

Sexybeast005
10-27-08, 21:21
i've been frequenting the scene in murep001 for a long time now. i have to admit that the best way to get laid out here is to either visit the boring and not so happening hotels or simply visit the massage parlours.

i've mostly been to the massage parlours, which are all dominated by the chinese. the ones that have morrocans, the ladies are either too ugly or fat. no way there.

here's my experiences:

1. oscar health club - situated in azaiba, near the grand mosque next to omanoil. for 6 omr half hour/10 omr for 1 hour, the service is decent and the ladies are good looking, all thai's. the place is decent and clean and the massage is top class, compared to the chinese. i always like to have my massage before the action. unfortunately, i have to admit, that you will never get laid here. the ladies adhere to strict regulations and the best you can get is a tug, with your choice of negotiation over the price. i usually pay 2 rials for the tug.

2. then there's this prc, as we all know by now, siuated behind the hindo showroom in azaiba near to the grand mosque. actually this place is behind the oscar health club. i've been there once, and although the place is not so good looking, the ladies are horny sex beasts. they will do anything. for 5 omr half hour or 10 omr 1 hour, it was worth it. i got an uninterested massage followed by action, which started with a blowjob and ended with heavy shag. too bad i didnt have enough time for anal. the chicks are not so good looking, i would say 4/10. body 6/10.

3. there's this place in azaiba again, near the oman oil petrol situated next to a small mosque. lots of road construction work going on there. i found two massage parlours out there. one was morrocan which had a fat chick who only spoke arabic, and the other one a chinese parlour. went to the chinese one, but the ladies there were too ugly and not worth it. this was sometime back, i dont know maybe they've changed the girls.

4. heard a lot about the health club in madinat qaboos, next to emirates building. would definitely like to try that out, if i see some more good reviews.

Big Indian
10-28-08, 09:23
i know about the places 2 & 3. and i had been there many times.

once i had a massage & steam bath with that moroccan lady. she is hot. she gave me her number and asked me to take her with me to the place i stay. she is ready for anything. i have her mob number. but communication is the main problem who do not know arabic. you could find her standing near the dance house (bombay.).

the next one with prc near big mosque. actually they were functioning in a big medical complex in al kuwhair. now they have shifted to this place. one girl meesi (presently has left). were hot female.

heard about some mp in madinat qaboos, as you said, which could give indian chicks for regular customers

keep mongering. work safe!

i've been frequenting the scene in murep001 for a long time now. i have to admit that the best way to get laid out here is to either visit the boring and not so happening hotels or simply visit the massage parlours.

i've mostly been to the massage parlours, which are all dominated by the chinese. the ones that have morrocans, the ladies are either too ugly or fat. no way there.

here's my experiences:

1. oscar health club - situated in azaiba, near the grand mosque next to omanoil. for 6 omr half hour/10 omr for 1 hour, the service is decent and the ladies are good looking, all thai's. the place is decent and clean and the massage is top class, compared to the chinese. i always like to have my massage before the action. unfortunately, i have to admit, that you will never get laid here. the ladies adhere to strict regulations and the best you can get is a tug, with your choice of negotiation over the price. i usually pay 2 rials for the tug.

2. then there's this prc, as we all know by now, siuated behind the hindo showroom in azaiba near to the grand mosque. actually this place is behind the oscar health club. i've been there once, and although the place is not so good looking, the ladies are horny sex beasts. they will do anything. for 5 omr half hour or 10 omr 1 hour, it was worth it. i got an uninterested massage followed by action, which started with a blowjob and ended with heavy shag. too bad i didnt have enough time for anal. the chicks are not so good looking, i would say 4/10. body 6/10.

3. there's this place in azaiba again, near the oman oil petrol situated next to a small mosque. lots of road construction work going on there. i found two massage parlours out there. one was morrocan which had a fat chick who only spoke arabic, and the other one a chinese parlour. went to the chinese one, but the ladies there were too ugly and not worth it. this was sometime back, i dont know maybe they've changed the girls.

4. heard a lot about the health club in madinat qaboos, next to emirates building. would definitely like to try that out, if i see some more good reviews.

Gagoo
11-20-08, 19:09
i thinking about going to murep001, not really for mongering though.
most hotel prices online are really high.

the cheapest hotels i could find were the golden oasis, and mutrah hotel.
any others? are those other hotels in a decent location for sight seeing?

Zipperhead
11-22-08, 05:36
I am headed down to Salalah. Would anyone be knowledgeable enough and kind enough to fill me in on any action down there? Hate to think all I will see is desert!

Thanks

Sun And Sand 3
11-23-08, 07:39
I am headed down to Salalah. Would anyone be knowledgeable enough and kind enough to fill me in on any action down there? Hate to think all I will see is desert!

ThanksNo you will see camels and goats - after a while they will look good!

PRC hookers only in your dreams.

Sun And Sand 3
11-24-08, 09:26
i thinking about going to murep001, not really for mongering though.
most hotel prices online are really high.

the cheapest hotels i could find were the golden oasis, and mutrah hotel.

any others? are those other hotels in a decent location for sight seeing?both hotels are basic - used to be bases for prc girls but not sure if they are still. a good location for being based in murep001 - yes. beer - no, girls - no

your call.

Gagoo
11-24-08, 21:45
both hotels are basic - used to be bases for prc girls but not sure if they are still. a good location for being based in murep001 - yes. beer - no, girls - no

your call.

thanks for the info.

Mcarthur
12-06-08, 04:40
i will be at the radisson murep001 end of december for some days. did anybody have some tips about some asian womens nearby? or any experience in this case?

thanks

Scorpion Wins
12-27-08, 13:37
hi guys,

i had just joined the group it was introduced to me by one of my good friend and thnx to him i m lovin it i m asian 29m in murep001 frm last 6 yrs a wonderful country

hope i can gain some good info and contribute few of my experiences of this country. await the next post.

regards

spn wins

Scorpion Wins
12-27-08, 13:50
hi big indian,

i'm new to this group joined earleir today i m in oman from last six years this is my second post i had been to various mp's of murep001 by and large of prc girls earlier i had been to mp's providing morrocan ladys but those ladys have left oman i m eagerly waiting to have an encounter with an morrocan lady again your post tempted my desire hope you will help me. please provide with some info about good morrocan ladies (who are ready to do anything) as you mentioned in your below post i will be thankful. await your response.

thanks,

spn wins

i know about the places 2 & 3. and i had been there many times.

once i had a massage & steam bath with that moroccan lady. she is hot. she gave me her number and asked me to take her with me to the place i stay. she is ready for anything. i have her mob number. but communication is the main problem who do not know arabic. you could find her standing near the dance house (bombay.).

the next one with prc near big mosque. actually they were functioning in a big medical complex in al kuwhair. now they have shifted to this place. one girl meesi (presently has left). were hot female.

heard about some mp in madinat qaboos, as you said, which could give indian chicks for regular customers

keep mongering. work safe!

Scorpion Wins
12-27-08, 13:54
Do they still operate I had been there long time back may be this time I will hit there for a nice BJ.

Pls advise

SPN wins

Pussz Hunter. I had been to the same place and am visiting them nearly every month. I've got one girl. Who takes you to the skies.

Very co-operative and very nice girl. Nearly all of them are the like that. These people were having their MP in Atlas Hospital (near LuLu darsit).

Nice that you too liked them.

Have you people got any Indian contacts?

Scorpion Wins
12-27-08, 13:56
Any latest experience on Russian MP. Pls post your updation.

Would like to visit.

Regards

Spn wins

Scorpion Wins
12-28-08, 13:33
Yesterday visited a PRC Massage parlour loacted at Ghubrah 4 chine girls avergae on looks RO.10/- for hour and 5Ro. for 1/2 hour thought not to go for an hour since first visit dont no bout the services took a girl named misi looks 6/10 body 7/10 overall good experience started with a good body massage ended with HJ misi was quite good professional gave her ro. 3/- tip. She agreed for BBBJ next time. Hope for good.

Happy mongering to all

SPN wins

Any latest experience on Russian MP. Pls post your updation.

Would like to visit.

Regards

Spn wins

Jackel
01-02-09, 07:58
Hay Scorpion King. The MP scene here in general for the Russian or the PRC in the busy MP places are almost the same. You will only be able to get HJ until your a regular client, then you can get alot more even anal from the girl if your always a regular to only her. (just needs some extra work, but it's worth it for the pretty ones).

But there are some hidden back PRC MP places which aren't on the main road, these don't get much action. These places you can get the girl to do BBBJ, CIM, COB, and ofcourse the full service if you ask her even from the first time visiting the place if you select an hour with a pretty girl.

But it's better to goto these places like an hour before they shutdown. She might be tired but if it's a very slow day she would want a quick buck and wouldn't mind the mess, so she would be willing to do these things easily. I've even gotten some gorgeous PRC anal virgins to give out the first time under these circumstances when it was even a slow week for them. (all I have to say is it was tight. Very tight and warm). And sometimes you actually can find some gems in these places aswell, but you have to look around.

(and by the way it's a good sign when you see a mattress or a bed in these places, that means they actually have these kinds of services).

Green Lizard
01-07-09, 19:45
i'm coming to murep001 next week for two days, so i don't have time to look around for fun, so can anyone help with info on murep001 for a good cheap massage and handjob. even if its just what to look for or where the parlours are.

many thanks gr.

Sun And Sand 3
01-10-09, 05:52
Jackel,

Can you give us some general areas where we should be looking for MP's that are off the main highway. I check Seeb out the other day and could not find any, there is 1 near City Centre but it seems very Arabic. And I got seriously bad service there 1 year ago.

Ruwi: 1 Near the Flyover need Bait Falag; Any others in Ruwi?

Ghubra: There seem to be quite a few new places opening here. Not checked them out though.

So where am I missing?

Dekiru
01-15-09, 21:01
Hi Jackel,

Are there any Russian places other than the one across from the Chedi (Muojanah) or the one near the British Council (Al Manal)?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Jackel]Hay Scorpion King. The MP scene here in general for the Russian or the PRC in the busy MP places are almost the same.

Jackel
01-16-09, 08:22
Hi Dekiru,

I've left the MP scene almost 6 month ago, and went to the gf experience just to change pace. (it's nice to get a beautiful clean innocent girl and train her to be a ****). But as you mentioned Dekiru these are actually the only 2 good Russian MP I found as well. (I don't like the Low quality MP places here).

The first is across Chedi, with some very young and semi young russians and other nationalities in there. But I found that they change them frequently almost every year, and they won't let you see the girls first before the massage. You really have to try your luck, and once you find a good one, you ask for her name so you can always ask for her from the madam downstairs. (do that in the slow times in the day like the afternoon, because at busy times you sometimes have to wait even an hour for her, or just phone up and book her from the madam once your a regular customer she'll do that).

But initially the girls are reluctant to do anything in the high season or the low season because it's always busy there. Only HJ and BJ at the most in that place so they don't get caught and get deported. Some will take the chance there to do more but it's uncomfortable because there aren't any real soft beds, only couchs. But what I found is that they have a day off if I remember on Thursday, and you can make a paid deal with the girls to take them out and have a full day fun with them or just a couple of hours, but you have to take her to either your flat or a hotel for that. That will cost more, but it's worth it to me, because I can take my time and toy with them. And if your good they won't mind staying with you a couple of extra hours for free. (It's not a paid service anymore and she will sleep with you for free. So it reverts to a gf experience at that point so be careful if you don't want the hastle and the headache of that).

But try going for the full 1-2 hour massage/bath package. There the girls will automatically give you a HJ and you can ask her to strip and give you a BJ aswell easily because not many people go for the longer packages so they want to increase their regular customers, plus the tip helps.

And trust me try and be friends with the madam downstairs. She will hint to you if there are any new pretty girls in the place and book you time with them if you want.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jackel
01-16-09, 08:40
Hay Dekiru,

This is part 2.

The other place is the (Al-Manal) MP. If I remember it's run by the Russian mother, husband and daughters team. Their the same. HJ/BBBJ/stripping/and full service only when your a regular client (this is an important point). But they have other nationalities like indian and I think at one point thai. The good thing is that the place is a house and if you can get one of the rooms upstairs you automatically have a king size bed and their very lenient about the rules over there as long as your queit and clean. (but be careful there is some friction between the girls so if you goto an indian girl the Russian ones will be jealous. So pick your girls carefully). But I can say this. That place is really more a massage therapy place, than the other stuff that happen there. So their really good at it. And the extras really depend on the Russian girls and their mood that day so don't push it sometimes. The indians will give you anything you want anytime as long as you tip them well.

I've heard of some other Russian place in mutrah and in mawalleh but I expect they won't be as clean and high class as these 2 places. Please inform us if you find anywhere else.

Hope these info helps.

Jackel
01-16-09, 09:06
Hi SAS3,

Well for me my Favourite hunting grounds are azaiba, ghubra, and khuwair. Because there it seems the places are competing with each other so their standards are relatively okay. Plus it's hard to miss these places when they open. Their like a sore thumb.

Always go in and ask the PRC places to show you the girl's who are avialible so you don't get the ugly ones who endup with no costumers. But their usually the easy ones to do the very extreme extras because they need the money.

In khuwair the giveaway are the red laterns for the Chinese MP and they will always offer the service as an extra. Specially the ones in the Rawasco road and near it.

The big building near the lulu flyover beside the BP petrol station has 4 PRC MP places in there on 3 different floors. (but go there in the quiet times like the afternoons). They will definitly give BBBJ/HJ/stripping/COB/COF and titjobs or even the full service, but some don't have locks on the doors of the rooms so be careful and their small flats so if the girl is noisy everyone will hear.

The new places I noticed are the ones in Aziaba and Ghubra. There is also the old places in the back like the PRC massage parlour behind the petrol station between ghubra and aziaba. But there are also some marrocan places in that area behind and ON the main street, but their a bit money hungry. She'll do anything you want aslong as you pay her the right ammount. (and I do mean anything. E. G. Anal, threesome with another girl, or another of your friends. She'll even invite her girl friends for you with her if you pay enough to join. It's nice if it's done as a group thing (you and your friends)).

Plus there is the totally hidden place at the end of Aziaba near the Airport area. You'll see a bunch of buildings with nothing around them, and one has a the MP sign from the back road just before the roundabout.

So really you have to go in try them out and see what you like.

Hope this info helps.

Sun And Sand 3
01-17-09, 09:12
Hi Jackel,

Are there any Russian places other than the one across from the Chedi (Muojanah) or the one near the British Council (Al Manal)?Last time I was in Al Manal (4 weeks ago) there three Indians and two Thai; And that was it, or did I get the morning shift?

Dekiru
01-17-09, 19:56
Al Muojanah across from the Chedi- This has always been good over the years for a HJ. I have not been for a few months. There have always been about 3-4 core Kazakhastani women there, and a handful of Thai that have a high turnover rate. I referred a visiting friend there at a time I couldn't go with, and he said he only went in the door and they only had Thai women.

Al Manal- The Indian lady with the room on the roof was pissed when I only offered her 5 for HJ and not the 10 she wanted. Then again my skin is very white, and that probably raises the price I once saw a brunette Russian woman a few years ago; I think she is still there "Laura". In response to a request for HJ she said I could do it myself, or she would do it with scissors Yikes! One of the better Indian ladies is Lissha. She is a bit towards the miniBBW side of things. She concurred that the Russian ladies "only do massage. " Keep in mind this was a year or two ago and things may have changed.

Dina Thai Massage (near Ernst and Young, CCC, and road to PDO, near the Turkish restaurant)- Their oil massage and HJ is very nice. I haven't asked for more.

Dekiru
01-17-09, 19:59
Hay Dekiru,

I've heard of some other Russian place in mutrah and in mawalleh but I expect they won't be as clean and high class as these 2 places. Please inform us if you find anywhere else.Dear Jackel,

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any details on the places in Mutrah and Al Maweleh, please share, and I'll try them out and report back. If it is crap, I'll enjoy writing an amusing report for you guys.

Dekiru

Suniman
01-26-09, 04:43
Hi guys,

Just to add to your reports, there is a PRC MP in Gubra behind Gulf Apartment hotel, turn in after the hotel and take the 1st left you will never miss it. Been there twice had a pretty good looking PRC Mei, nice body big breast and gf service, massage was so so, HJ & BBBJ was very good.

Regards

Sun And Sand 3
01-28-09, 06:11
hi guys,

behind gulf apartment hotel

regardswhere is that ? i'm not a resident in murep001. can you point out another landmark near by ?

thanks

Sexybeast005
01-28-09, 20:50
The big building near the lulu flyover beside the BP petrol station has 4 PRC MP places in there on 3 different floors. (but go there in the quiet times like the afternoons). They will definitly give BBBJ/HJ/stripping/COB/COF and titjobs or even the full service, but some don't have locks on the doors of the rooms so be careful and their small flats so if the girl is noisy everyone will hear.I couldnt find this building. Could you kindly be more elaborate my friend? Is this is Ghubra Lulu?

Is it opposite the Lulu or on the same road as of Lulu?

Thanks Mate.

Sexybeast005
01-28-09, 20:52
Hi guys,

Just to add to your reports, there is a PRC MP in Gubra behind Gulf Apartment

RegardsHi, i couldnt find this hotel here? Im a resident, and know Ghubra quite well, I looked for this hotel, but couldnt find it.

Any more info on this qould be greatly appreciated.

Machito 2
02-28-09, 16:22
Dear friends, I would like to find Omani women who perform a dance known as malayya. I speak Arabic, so communication will not be a problem. On another note, I would like to know if Omani hotels are lady friendly?

Thank you

Pussz Hunter
03-04-09, 12:12
Where is this Morrocon place?

How much will she charge?

Hi SAS3,

Well for me my Favourite hunting grounds are azaiba, ghubra, and khuwair. Because there it seems the places are competing with each other so their standards are relatively okay. Plus it's hard to miss these places when they open. Their like a sore thumb.

Always go in and ask the PRC places to show you the girl's who are avialible so you don't get the ugly ones who endup with no costumers. But their usually the easy ones to do the very extreme extras because they need the money.

In khuwair the giveaway are the red laterns for the Chinese MP and they will always offer the service as an extra. Specially the ones in the Rawasco road and near it.

The big building near the lulu flyover beside the BP petrol station has 4 PRC MP places in there on 3 different floors. (but go there in the quiet times like the afternoons). They will definitly give BBBJ/HJ/stripping/COB/COF and titjobs or even the full service, but some don't have locks on the doors of the rooms so be careful and their small flats so if the girl is noisy everyone will hear.

The new places I noticed are the ones in Aziaba and Ghubra. There is also the old places in the back like the PRC massage parlour behind the petrol station between ghubra and aziaba. But there are also some marrocan places in that area behind and ON the main street, but their a bit money hungry. She'll do anything you want aslong as you pay her the right ammount. (and I do mean anything. E. G. Anal, threesome with another girl, or another of your friends. She'll even invite her girl friends for you with her if you pay enough to join. It's nice if it's done as a group thing (you and your friends)).

Plus there is the totally hidden place at the end of Aziaba near the Airport area. You'll see a bunch of buildings with nothing around them, and one has a the MP sign from the back road just before the roundabout.

So really you have to go in try them out and see what you like.

Hope this info helps.

Dekiru
03-06-09, 11:19
And ended up at a place with Thai ladies. It was fair. This was back in January. There is a lot of construction in the area. It was in a building above a plumbing fixture/kitchen showroom.

Hi, I couldnt find this hotel here? I'm a resident, and know Ghubra quite well, I looked for this hotel, but couldnt find it.

Any more info on this qould be greatly appreciated.

Scorpion Wins
03-31-09, 10:16
i was away from the forum due to continous blocking of websites tried some proxy software now ne ways just wanna know whr is the action of murep001 no updates no post this is not done.

where are the good guys!

Dekiru
04-01-09, 03:48
*From the McDonald's on the motorway just before the airport, go towards the beach. There are a handful of townhomes near MB Petroleum on the street that parallels the beach road. As you face the ocean, there are 2 MP's and I am referring to the one on the right. RO 12 for one hour that was only 30 minutes by my watch. Tunisian lady wanted RO 20 tip for BJ, I refused.

*Healthy Club Oscar- heading from Grand Mosque towards Ruwi, get off at Oman Oil before Ghubra (Lulu) R/A. Head towards the mountains. Nice massage here. All Thai.

It seems like a lot of Moroccans are disappearing and being replaced by Tunisians.

Scorpion Wins
04-11-09, 07:39
i was away from the forum due to continous blocking of websites tried some proxy software now ne ways just wanna know whr is the action of murep001 no updates no post this is not done.

where are the good guys!this weekend visited a prc massage parlour in al ghubra had a nice time there had an encounter with a avg looks prc girl named kaisi done cim she is very good at it. another one to mention is the chinese medical centre in al khuwair behind oib full worth of money only ro.10/- can make u happy there.

almost visited all the prc parlours and new updates please post

happy mongering,

spn wins

ChimeraAlpha
04-16-09, 06:11
guys,

i recently had the cahnce to be in murep001

was staying somewhere near rockbottom. went to the hotel which houses the club for some other work. while leaving at about 11.00pm there was a big commotion going on in front of the rockbottom.

what happened was that a group of gi joes on r&r landed there. they requested the bouncer to allow one of them to go in an recee what was happening inside. bouncer refused and said can go in only if they pay the entry fee of ro 5.00. so the boys finally paid up and one of them went inside thinking the place would be like the dubai one atleast.

that night there were exactly 4 middle aged ladies there (all bordering on "mingers") as i had managed a peak inside with my host who was staying in ramee gustline hotel, that houses the club.

now naturally the gis felt cheated out of ro 5.00 and were more cross with the bouncer's attitude, that they decided to bounce the bouncer. that was the scene i witnessed. in true "navy seal" fashion they just vanished from the scene in some cars.

so beware of rockbottom and save your ro 5 for some other good options.

take care

sylvan

Sexybeast005
05-28-09, 21:44
What is happening with Oman? How come no reports nowdays?

C'mon people, no new stories to share?

I would be visiting the PRC behind OIB soon, will let you know about the experience.

Have been to the Oscar Health Club various times. They give a fantastic massage followed by a great HJ. They wont give anything else. Not bad though. All thais there.

Pussz Hunter
07-29-09, 12:27
Last week we had three days vacation. I was feeling bore the had a long drive till Braka and while coming back to Ruwi I thought to drop in my favorites place Al-Manal health club. I went around 11 am since I am regular to the place the Russian lady identifies me and gave a smile. I paid RO15 for an hour. Three chines and a Thai girl was sitting in the hall and watching TV. When I visited last time I saw a Russian sexy lady but I was not sure she was a pick o this time I took a chance and requested if she has and Russian lady and she smiles called “Rozalina”.She was really sexy. She took me to upstairs room. That was a huge room with king size bed and a massage table. I had a wash and lay down on the massage table nude. She started to give me a oil massage it was really great. She can speak a little English and I ask her to give me a body to body nude massage she told if I pay RO20 I can fuck her in that time I don’t have any choice and I paid her. She removed her cloths she got very sexy assets. She ask me to lay down on the bed. we both were nude on bed and she start to give me BJ it was good. I fuck her 2 times in all positions she didn’t allow anal (in my next visit I will do that also).after one hour encounter came out happily .Truly worth for the money.

Figure 10/10
BJ 10/8
Ass 10/10
Boobs 10/9
Attitude 10/9
Legs 10/8

Total damage was RO35.

Pussz Hunter
10-21-09, 11:33
Hello,

Why there are no updates from any one?

Toronto Lover
10-22-09, 08:59
Hello,

Why there are no updates from any one?I dont think it is dry.

People are just not posting anything.

Pussz Hunter
10-22-09, 09:31
Yesterday after noon around 2 p.m I have been to my favorite place Al-Manal Health club. Since I am quite regular to the place the Mamasan (Russian lady who runs the place) welcomes me with a big smile. I booked for one hour (RO 15.000) massage then she told me she got new comer in her place and she is from India name was Savitha (I am not sure is that the real name).I told I want to have a look and she call her to the hall and she was stunning busty sexy figure the way she looked like genuine character and positive outlook. I selected her and she took me to the pent house top of the villa. She was wearing saree.Her English was good. She said she is from west Bengal in India. Her age was around mid thirties. Those how are familiar with Al-Manal they know about the top penthouse it was a big room with a massage table nice sofa set and a big wash room.

She gave me a new towel and have a wash. I went in the wash room started to take a was she came in to the was room join with me in wash we both were in nude. she was real sexy with big boobs nice and big back.Her pussy was cleaned shaved and cleft of venus was very nice and visible. Both of us were rubbing each other, she gave a real DFK and taken a wash. She told me if I want a full service I have to pay RO 20 and I bargain to RO 10 and I said if u allow to take pic I will pay what u ask and she agree but one condition to take the pic without her face and I understood the practical problems.

She started with a nice oil massage & massage was cool. Then I gave a good Full Body Sensual Massage to her she was very happy ( I have a habit of giving massage to ladies so it will make them comfortable and friendly).

Then we went down to the sofa and she started nice BBBJ it was really nice. It was a big sofa and we preformed 69 positions she allowed me to DATY and I started kissing from her foot then slowly move to thigh ,navel point and direct to her wet pussy & made her crazy she took whole length of the my penis in her mouth. We both were in full mood and she ask me to fuck her hard and we went down to then bed started in doggie style (using a condom).when I was in full go I remove the condom and release a load on her back. Then we went for a wash.

After 15 we did in Missionary position she was really good in the bed. I had three memorable sessions with her and gave her tip what she ask and she was very happy and she gave her contact no so when I pay my next visit I can call her & fix the time with her.

Note : If any one what to know where is Al-Manal please ready my previous post I have mention the location.

Figure 10/10
Attitude 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
Ass 9/10
Boobs 8/10
Legs 8/10
Thigh 8/10
Complexion Light tan

Total damage was RO35.000

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Toronto Lover
10-24-09, 13:37
Great report. Is the Russian roza**** still there?

Sexybeast005
10-24-09, 20:37
Great report. Is the Russian roza**** still there?I think that was false report. i went there and enquired about the Rozalina girl. I enquired about the girl with the reception, and they flatly denied having any girl with such name.

if someone does go and does manage to find her, please let us know. I've been waiting patiently for her.

ChimeraAlpha
10-25-09, 10:22
hello guys,

can any of the regulars in murep001 confirm the gf status of grand hyatt.

thanks and best regards and take care

sylvan

Toronto Lover
10-25-09, 10:35
I think that was false report. i went there and enquired about the Rozalina girl. I enquired about the girl with the reception, and they flatly denied having any girl with such name.

if someone does go and does manage to find her, please let us know. I've been waiting patiently for her.You are right Sexybeast. There is no Rozalina and no bengali aunty. All bogus reports.

ChimeraAlpha
10-25-09, 10:36
I think that was false report. i went there and enquired about the Rozalina girl. I enquired about the girl with the reception, and they flatly denied having any girl with such name.

if someone does go and does manage to find her, please let us know. I've been waiting patiently for her.

SB,

Just because you coudn't find the girl don't accuse people of posting false reports. PH has been around for considerable time active both in Oman & Colombo forums. His info in Colombo at least has been confirmed by other bros.

The name the girl gave to PH may have been something else. People who have been in the scene and experienced knows not to set stores by names in p4p. Also the report was from July. Given the visa rules etc why are you so surprised that the girl is not there now in October.

Please be moderate in your behaviour to other brothers here, who are all trying to help each othe (more frequently at least than some others)#

Take Care!

Sylvan

Pussz Hunter
10-25-09, 11:51

if someone does go and does manage to find her, please let us know. I've been waiting patiently for her.I have not created the name.What ever they call or they claim only i write here. I want me to check their brith certificate lol.

I am going to visit November18 street.I have seen many MP's there.i will come up with full report and pic.

Sexybeast005
10-25-09, 20:41
SB,

Just because you coudn't find the girl don't accuse people of posting false reports. PH has been around for considerable time active both in Oman & Colombo forums. His info in Colombo at least has been confirmed by other bros.

The name the girl gave to PH may have been something else. People who have been in the scene and experienced knows not to set stores by names in p4p. Also the report was from July. Given the visa rules etc why are you so surprised that the girl is not there now in October.

Please be moderate in your behaviour to other brothers here, who are all trying to help each othe (more frequently at least than some others)#

Take Care!

SylvanAlritey!

And for your info, i went there to see the Russian, two days after "bro" PH had posted the info about her, so it was in July only.

And stop being sissy, it's not affecting me mate. Rather waste your energy on posting something useful.

Talking about useful, guys please do not go to the chinese massage behind OIB. They only give massage, nothing else. And it's a bored massage. I cajoled and offered enough cash, but it didnt work. Perhaps they're scared of the cops. The girl was quite friendly though.

Otherwise there's nothing much to write home about Oman.

Toronto Lover
10-26-09, 07:58
SB,

Take Care!

SylvanOk its a fair enough argument that Rozalina could have gone bcos of visa issues etc. But the Bengali aunty was less than a week ago. I was there a day after the report and there was nobody called Savita or any bengali there or anyone who looked close to the pictures posted.

Sexybeast005
10-26-09, 20:49
I have not created the name.What ever they call or they claim only i write here. I want me to check their brith certificate lol.

I am going to visit November18 street.I have seen many MP's there.i will come up with full report and pic.Hey dude, not blaming you at all. I really appreciate the fact you took time out to write the wonderful report. Maybe the Russian has indeed gone back.

Nov 18th Street, the MPs i've been there to most of them. All powered by the PRC. The last time i was there was sometime in May 2009. So maybe they have new girls now. But when i was there, the girls were not good at all. Body and looks were below average.

Let us know about your travails!

Pussz Hunter
10-29-09, 12:33
Ok its a fair enough argument that Rozalina could have gone bcos of visa issues etc. But the Bengali aunty was less than a week ago. I was there a day after the report and there was nobody called Savita or any bengali there or anyone who looked close to the pictures posted.Are you regular to the joint?Because if you are a new face to the mamson the they will igoner your reqest.

Toronto Lover
10-31-09, 09:26
Are you regular to the joint?Because if you are a new face to the mamson the they will igoner your reqest.Yes PH im new. I guess you are right. Anyway you can let me in , or refer me ? Would be of great help.

ChimeraAlpha
11-04-09, 14:31
hello guys,

murep001 definitely is not dry. i was there only for one night recently and visited only one venue.

there was definite action and a decent selection of prc & phili and even some ebony wgs available. mid you that too on a mid-week night. yours truly was not playing the field but was observing action with one of the forum members now resident in murep001.

prices are comparable to dubai deals.

the venue i am talking about is the club s_ _ _ _ _ in gh

i talked to couple of service providers. they said all the 5*s were ok for them to get in provided they get in before the closing of the bars in them provided they had a valid visa and id with them. then they can kind of drift in to the rooms with out being challenged by the security. they put the time as 12.30 deadline.

this was the feed back i got from couple of cis who advertise on the ex site of murep001 as well.

all the best guys and take care

sylvan

Dekiru
11-06-09, 15:37
hi sylvan59,

please give some more details about how to find the website you are referring to below.

Спасибо! thanks!

this was the feed back i got from couple of cis who advertise on the ex site of murep001 as well.

ChimeraAlpha
11-07-09, 12:17
hi sylvan59,

please give some more details about how to find the website you are referring to below.

Спасибо! thanks!

i am not talking about any website. it is a club in a hotel in murep001

regards

sylvan

Dekiru
11-07-09, 15:14
i know which hotel you were referring to.

i was asking about this:

cis who advertise on the ex site of murep001 as well.

ChimeraAlpha
11-08-09, 05:37
I know which hotel you were referring to.

I was asking about this:

Dekiru,

I prefer not to post the answer here.

Since you do not have PM enabled I have no way in answering you. But I think you can figure out the site yourself as its not banned by Oman ISP.

Best Regards

Sylvan

BastardGuy
11-18-09, 12:14
there are still a half dozen 5* that i am aware of, would you mind sharing the name of the hotel? we can figure out the rest for ourselves.

thanks!

i am not talking about any website. it is a club in a hotel in murep001

regards

sylvan

Dekiru
11-19-09, 04:22
my guess is he is talking about the safari club at the grand hyatt.

i glance at http://www.expatriates. com/classifieds/omn/ occasionally, but i think most of the ads are local chinese, or europeans that think someone will pay them $800 per hour and send a plane ticket. there is also an indian pimp that advertises "only for people with a budget of $3k-60k per night".

i still don't know where he is reading about cis in murep001.

on another matter, my only experience at al manal has been that i didn't want extras from the indian/bangladeshis, and the one russian lady, laura, didn't offer them. the one time i asked her, she said i could finish it myself or she would using scissors.

Pussz Hunter
12-03-09, 09:44
We had a long Eid vacation. I visited PRC Massage parlor located the HINDO showroom in Azaiba near to the grand mosque. Girl was ok. Had a nice massage and full service. Additional 5 riyal for the photography.

Entrance 10 riyal

Tip 10 including the photograply

Pussz Hunter
12-10-09, 22:12
i was on a official visit to mysore (india). still i am in india. i am going to visit bombay next tuesday. past three days i am in mysore. since i am familiar this places soon i reached bangalore (india) on friday morning i took a bus to mysore and already my company has booked the accommodation at the ramanashree hotel where located next to the central bus station. saturday i had some meetings and in the evening i had a was and tip 500 indian rupees to the room boy ask for the contacts and he told me there is a lady age around 26 and she charges rs 2000/= for two hours and i agreed. he ask me to wait in my room and she will come to the room. i went in to my room and set the hidden camera had a couple of whisky. the door was knocked and i switch on the video camera & open the door. nice cute girl was there. she came in and introduces her self as shreena (i don't know that's her real name).

overall good figure. i offered her a drink she accept it. we had a casual chat then i went in action. we kiss each other and she starts to play with junior. then as usuall action went on. she gave a nice bbbj.

overall

face: 6/10

boobs: 6/10

ass: 8/10

face: 7/10

body: 7/10

daty: 7/10

gfe: 9/10

fs: 8/10 (various positions including anal)

attitude 8/10

damage

indian rs 2000/- because of her good attitude i gave indian rs 1000/- extra

Pussz Hunter
12-16-09, 09:55
This is my second day stay. Same room boy came to me and he said he will introduce to me another girl. I ask him to send her for A night. Around 8 pm she came to my room. She looked like mid 20's and she said her name was Nirupama. I had a real time with her.

Total dame was 5000K.

Bangmon
01-12-10, 17:08
An interesting place in Gubra, in the hotels area, a morrocan place.

The lady does bad massage, then the extras anal or vaginal sex.

The lady does not ask for any type of protection and just does it bare.

The damage is 20 OR and the huge number of visitors tells something, yet, i have no idea if all the visitors are having bare sex.

The lady have never heard of HIV it seems.

Pussz Hunter
01-16-10, 15:41

The damage is 20 OR and the huge number of visitors tells something, yet, i have no idea if all the visitors are having bare sex.

The lady have never heard of HIV it seems.Hi,

Can you tell the correct location?

Pussz Hunter
01-17-10, 10:45

The lady have never heard of HIV it seems.You have mention in your post regarding aplace in Gubra, in the hotels area, a morrocan place. Where is this location? How was the lady? I want to give a try.

NOTE: you have requested some information when I reply it say's you have block to receive mail. Please uncheck that option or you won't receive any massages.

Pussz Hunter
01-20-10, 07:59
I was in the same hotel as I mention in my last post. I ask the room boy any good ladies and he introduced me to a auto rickshaw guy and he ask me to get in and he started moving mean time he was talking to some one over the phone & I can listen a lady voice other end and he said I have to pay Rs 500 to him and I bargain he reduce to 350 and she said I have to pay Rs 1000 for an hour for that lady. After ˝ traveling we entered in a good residence place and he stop in front of a house. We got down and went in nice sexy aunty welcome us & he said he will come after 1 ˝ to pick me up. Soon he went this aunty close the door offer me fruit drink and invite to the bed room. She removed m cloths and played with my junior then she undressed with her permission I have taken this pic and she refuse to show her face that can be understandable. I had a nice session with her. I had two encounters with in that time.

Body 8/10
Boobs 8/10
BJ 10/10

TOTAL DAMAGE Rs 1350/=

Pussz Hunter
01-20-10, 08:01
Sorry I forget to add the rest of the pic from my camera.

Sweet Rascal
01-20-10, 21:31
i was on a official visit to mysore (india). still i am in india. i am going to visit bombay next tuesday. past three days i am in mysore. since i am familiar this places soon i reached bangalore (india) on friday morning i took a bus to mysore and already my company has booked the accommodation at the ramanashree hotel where located next to the central bus station. saturday i had some meetings and in the evening i had a was and tip 500 indian rupees to the room boy ask for the contacts and he told me there is a lady age around 26 and she charges rs 2000/= for two hours and i agreed. he ask me to wait in my room and she will come to the room. i went in to my room and set the hidden camera had a couple of whisky. the door was knocked and i switch on the video camera & open the door. nice cute girl was there. she came in and introduces her self as shreena (i don't know that's her real name).

overall good figure. i offered her a drink she accept it. we had a casual chat then i went in action. we kiss each other and she starts to play with junior. then as usuall action went on. she gave a nice bbbj.

overall

face: 6/10

boobs: 6/10

ass: 8/10

face: 7/10

body: 7/10

daty: 7/10

gfe: 9/10

fs: 8/10 (various positions including anal)

attitude 8/10

damage

indian rs 2000/- because of her good attitude i gave indian rs 1000/- extrahi pussz hunter,

good report.

you should have posted these reports in india forum instead of posting in oman forum.

some of the mongers in mysore will get benefited by it.

regards,

sr

Pussz Hunter
01-27-10, 09:02
Hi Pussz Hunter,

Good report.

You should have posted these reports in India forum instead of posting in OMAN forum.

Some of the mongers in Mysore will get benefited by it.

Regards,

SRI post here bez.

If any one go to that part of work they can have some experience.

Pussz Hunter
03-16-10, 10:50
hi,

look like murep001 is so dry these days?

ph

Pussz Hunter
03-18-10, 07:56
Any body visited Moon Health Club in Wadi Kabir?

I heard there is a nice sexy morocon lady do anything for RO 20 tips.I am planing to visit this place next week and post the update.

Bye,

PH

Dekiru
04-16-10, 06:27
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/oman/murep001-municipality-gets-tough-with-massage-parlours-1.607307

this will explain why we haven't got a report on the moon club yet.

this will be great for the gay men as they can now only get massages from another man. for the rest of us it sucks.

Pussz Hunter
05-10-10, 12:09
Moon health club is closed down.

Pussz Hunter
06-20-10, 06:14
Last wee I want to pay a vist to Al Manala Health Club to meet my faviotare bangali lady but when I vist the place I got a Shocked. Because Al Manala Health Club is closed.

If any one know where they have shifted please let me know.

Spanito
06-20-10, 22:42
I want to know if someone know about morrocan girls there.

Pussz Hunter
06-21-10, 09:17
I want to know if someone know about morrocan girls there.Hi,

In AL-KHUWAIR next to center point there is a Morrocan Beauty center.

There are girls and ladies.

Pussz Hunter
06-21-10, 09:38
Hi Guy's

In this part of world GCC there are many restrictions to access many sites.

ISP’s are blocked access porno sites,adult sites etc.

There are many way to bypass this.

www.allanonymity.com
www.amplusnet.com
www.gotrusted.com

Regards,

PH

=============================================

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Proxy Server topic in the Site Administration section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Dekiru
06-22-10, 16:01
last wee i want to pay a vist to al manala health club to meet my faviotare bangali lady but when i vist the place i got a shocked. because al manala health club is closed.

if any one know where they have shifted please let me know.see my post at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1009929&postcount=209

murep001 municipality has changed the laws. only man on man massage or woman on woman. they also have to prove their qualifications. as a result they have closed.

if you look at escorts or therapeutic on expatriates dot com in the oman section you will find

*chinese ladies with local numbers

*european ladies that want half your monthly salary and a plane ticket to come

good luck. welcome to oman. bring books.

Barri
06-22-10, 20:24
murep001 daily run an article a couple of days ago about a lof of mps having been closed down for not following the new rules after the grace period.

same evening there was a handful of asian ladies just outside my hotel offering massage. was not in the mood, but asked for the price. '50 rial'. i countered 'i only have 20'. 'ok'.

she was a 30-ish quite nicely dressed south korean with a pretty face. as soon as we were in my room she quickly undressed to her nickers and revealed a little bit plump body with boobs that were more than a handful and surprisingly firm. the whole appearence very pale; i think exactly what the locals like.

i just wanted massage, and 5 minutes into it her boss called and she replied '20 minutes, 20 minutes'.

the massage was thus unprofessional and hasty, but when she left she gave me her number and said i could fuck her for 30 rial.

a couple of days earlier a chinese lady had given me her number in the hotel elevator. she was not my type.

so just keep your eyes open!

Pussz Hunter
08-22-10, 20:01
I have noticed that the Al-Manal board has been changed to some special some thing. I will check that on coming days and update here.

Bye,

PH

Pussz Hunter
08-24-10, 04:59
Good news for the mongers. The old Al-manal health club change there name as Al-manal specialized clinic and open. I am planing to pa a visit nect week and update if possible with pictures.

Happy hunting

Bye,

PH

Curly Man
08-25-10, 22:06
Last month I was in Intercont and picked-up a girl in Al Ghazar pub. I must go to my room and she will arrive later. I was waiting for an hour, but nobody came. I went back to the pub and there the girl said to me that it was not allowed for her to come in my room. By taxi I went to some place (6 beds in a room), we were alone and she gave me a great time and I left in the morning.

Question: What hotels allowe girls in the room??

A Dutchman

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 20:10
Last month I was in Intercont and picked-up a girl in Al Ghazar pub. I must go to my room and she will arrive later. I was waiting for an hour, but nobody came. I went back to the pub and there the girl said to me that it was not allowed for her to come in my room. By taxi I went to some place (6 beds in a room), we were alone and she gave me a great time and I left in the morning.

Question: What hotels allowe girls in the room??

A DutchmanWhat is the nationality of that girl? If she has a resident card there is no problem getting into any hotel.

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 20:36
Hi Mongers,

Today afternoon I have been visited to AL-Manal specializzed clinic previously know as AL-Manal health club. For one hour I have paid OMR 15 and selected a malu lady, there were tow once india and one chiness. We went to the second room my faviorate room had a was directly went in action. She gave a real good BBJ. I fuck her in missionery possition. It was a happy ending.

Damage

Entrence fee OMR 15. 000

Tip OMR 10. 000

She gave her contact no and she can be picked. I am ready to share the contact no for a good contact.

Toronto Lover
08-29-10, 07:08
Sorry I forget to upload the pictures.Thanks for the info but I think you should be a little more discreet.

Sexybeast005
09-01-10, 22:53
Sorry I forget to upload the pictures.Hey Pussz Hunter, lucky you. Oman is so dead right now, especially because its ramadan, and with all those laws enforced on health clubs etc.

Still looking for chicks better than the ones in the pics.

Thanks for sharing though. *thumbs up*

Pussz Hunter
09-02-10, 07:34
Some one was talking about morocon lady but no one told me how, where to contct her. If any one help me out i can post a good report with pictures. Or any one knows good morocon place?

Dekiru
09-16-10, 12:43
What were "health clubs" have returned as "natural herb sale and massage".

What used to be Sama Thai massage now has Chinese ladies. There are also Chinese ladies in the place on the right side of the road going from Sheraton to incense burner roundabout. They seem to think they deserve a RO10 tip for a one hour massage that isn't very good, and what's worse is that in spite of their bad English, someone has taught them "kanjoos" which is Hindi for someone who is tight with their money Not recommended.

There is a place opposite CCC that has good Thai ladies. Opposite 2nd Cup Coffee is a short street that goes into a villa neighborhood. Take a right at the T, then look on your left after about 30-40m.

Pussz Hunter
09-22-10, 05:18
Hi,

As Dekiru mention there is a place name board like Herbal's sales and massage.I have seen the place and i am going to check the ladies this weekend.next week i will come upwith full reports if possible with pictures.

PH

What were "health clubs" have returned as "natural herb sale and massage".

What used to be Sama Thai massage now has Chinese ladies. There are also Chinese ladies in the place on the right side of the road going from Sheraton to incense burner roundabout. They seem to think they deserve a RO10 tip for a one hour massage that isn't very good, and what's worse is that in spite of their bad English, someone has taught them "kanjoos" which is Hindi for someone who is tight with their money Not recommended.

There is a place opposite CCC that has good Thai ladies. Opposite 2nd Cup Coffee is a short street that goes into a villa neighborhood. Take a right at the T, then look on your left after about 30-40m.

Dekiru
09-25-10, 19:24
Al Manal Health Club has come back as Al Manal Specialized Centre. It sounds like a medical clinic, but I have not been inside yet to see if this is just another word game.

If anyone stops by, please post.

Pussz Hunter
09-27-10, 20:48
Al Manal Health Club has come back as Al Manal Specialized Centre. It sounds like a medical clinic, but I have not been inside yet to see if this is just another word game.

If anyone stops by, please post.Please check my last post.

Sexybeast005
09-28-10, 18:51
There is a place opposite CCC that has good Thai ladies. Opposite 2nd Cup Coffee is a short street that goes into a villa neighborhood. Take a right at the T, then look on your left after about 30-40m.Yup visited this place on Thursday nite. Paid 6 rials for half an hour of thai massage..(options are thai massage or oil massage), and was led to the bedroom. Nice thai girl (30's) started, and boy was she driving me mad with her touches, makin big boi all uncomfortable. Seein the boi, she asked if wanted a HJ. Tried my best to negotiate for everything except the HJ, she diasgreed.

Left the place after getting two hand jobs, and a damage of 11 rials. Not bad though.

Dekiru
09-28-10, 19:16
I was on the motorway about quarter to 9pm tonight, and Al Manal had many blue lights and the parking outside looked very busy.

Dekiru
10-01-10, 19:17
Today I went to Al Manal Physical Therapy. I was taken to a room that said "SORTWAVE THERAPY" on the door. Inside was a Thai lady and a massage table.

At reception I saw Laura (western looking Kazakh that told me a few years ago I could finish myself or she would use scissors) and Lisha (75kg Indian). There was a really cute western looking Kazakh, but she said she is there in reception only.

Dekiru
10-08-10, 12:42
There is a building in Ghala that has 3 massage places in it. It is not far from the old Oscar Healthy Club. Here is the simplest way to get there:

From Al Khuwair head on new motorway past Bausher dunes towards Majan Hotel/Royal hospital. After the huge intersection and stop lights, and near the football stadium, you will reach a small roundabout. Take a right. At the T in the road you will see Al Muojanah Health CLub and a 2 other signs directly in front of you.

1st floor- I went in and there was one that looked like a Thai lady and 2 that looked like really bad ladyboys. I almost went straight home after seeing them.

A higher floor- I saw a room that looked like a reception with Arabic writing next to the door and heard Asian sounding voices laughing from nearby flats.

Even higher- There were 2 Moroccan/Tunisian looking ladies that couldn't speak English and had a menu with RO 15 for a massage. They were not attractive.

I was so disgusted I went straight to the Thai place opposite CCC 2nd Cup Coffee.

During the summer, health clubs ran underground. Does anyone know what happened since the Municipality became strict? They all seem to be playing word games and have opened up for public business.

Dekiru
10-29-10, 11:00
I used to go here some months back. I walked in a few weeks ago and some of the ladies in the reception seemed more masculine than me. I asked the receptionist if they had any ladies and it said in a deeper voice than my own "only ladyboys. "

I left.

If you see a sign that says "Health Club for Men" do not enter if you are looking for women, as there will not be any women past the front door.

Pussz Hunter
11-02-10, 09:46
Thanks for your advice buddy.

I used to go here some months back. I walked in a few weeks ago and some of the ladies in the reception seemed more masculine than me. I asked the receptionist if they had any ladies and it said in a deeper voice than my own "only ladyboys. "

I left.

If you see a sign that says "Health Club for Men" do not enter if you are looking for women, as there will not be any women past the front door.

Dekiru
11-05-10, 08:30
Thanks for your advice buddy.No problem!

There is a Chinese massage place near Rawasco in Al Khuwair. As usual, the Chinese are crap. If you can speak English, pretend you can't, otherwise they will demand ridiculous amounts for crap service. "You give me more money."

Shuga
12-02-10, 23:12
Last week I was browsing the web and I got into expirate.com. It was pretty interesting web there are many add in classified section I went on country wise and when I clicked Oman I found some numbers, & I have noted them. .....Interesting research, PH. When I try the site it says 'Find sponsored goods and services on Romania, Corporate in Romania, Bucuresti, Inchirieri Auto Romania and more'. Didn't find the classified section, could you elaborate, please?

Made a search for 'Oman' but didn't bring much up (although 'Woman' is in a way what I look for).

Just a suggestion: maybe the lady will last longer if you hide her face in your next picture report.

Pussz Hunter
12-05-10, 08:19
Sorry I made it wrong. This is the correct link http://www.Expatriates.com/

But now they blocked the Escort (Social).

Interesting research, PH. When I try the site it says 'Find sponsored goods and services on Romania, Corporate in Romania, Bucuresti, Inchirieri Auto Romania and more'. Didn't find the classified section, could you elaborate, please?

Made a search for 'Oman' but didn't bring much up (although 'Woman' is in a way what I look for).

Just a suggestion: maybe the lady will last longer if you hide her face in your next picture report.

Pussz Hunter
12-12-10, 06:37
I am looking for threesome action if any one know where I can get 3 some action please let me know.

ChrisMonger3
12-30-10, 14:50
Hay Pussz hunter,

Not been in contact for some time. But Nice to know your full of action these days! Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Chrismonger3

HEre I have attached rest of the pic's. I will upload the video soon after masking the faces.

Pussz Hunter
01-10-11, 09:33
Last week my Gubra contact lady call me and told me that there is a young new Pilipino girl with her if I want I can try. I was not in a mood to try the young Pilipino girl. She calls me again then I decided to go. She introduced that girl she must be early 20's. This time I was given the room which was belong to the lady who run the place. It was a very nice decorated room. I had wash and I decides this time I will try anal. She was young and good figure and kiss each other and I was on my mission I push her on the bed turn her back she refused and I told her I am going to do doggy style and also will try anal she said no anal only doggy I agreed and did the doggy and point of time I remove my junior from her pussy directed to her ass. Pussz Hunter Junior felt that her ass made him welcome. She screamed and try to avoid but I didn't allow that manage to insert my junior into her ass she resists first then slowly she starts to enjoy. She has a cute round ass. We both enjoyed the anal session more than 15min's and I unload at the end. It was a enjoyable moment. Fucking in her ass was a good experience.

Body : Slim.

GFE : 9/10.

Figure : 8/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

BBBJ : didn't try.

Ass : 10/10.

Boobs : 6/10.

Legs : 6/10.

Thigh : 6/10.

Service : 7/10.

Complexion : 10/10.

Clean : 10/10.

Performance : 7/10.

Total damage : OMR 30. 000.

Worth for money : yes.

Note : She is very corporative and good in GFE, also she likes her

Job very much.

Would I Recommend this lady : Yes.

Information can be shared with trusted partners

MuscatMan
01-14-11, 23:10
Where is Al manal. And how good is it? Any pointers would be good.

Pussz Hunter
01-16-11, 06:16
where is al manal. and how good is it? any pointers would be good.from al-khuwair round a board (near to center point) go to ruwi side take the service road you can see emirates building before that al-manal is there.

note : this service road leads to british council.

Barri
01-18-11, 20:16
From Al-khuwair round a board (Near to Center point) go to ruwi side take the service road you can see Emirates building before that Al-Manal is there.

Note : This service road leads to British council. Would you agree that this location in wikimapia is correct? Manhal Health Club (http://wikimapia.org#lat=23.6000983&lon=58.4468472&z=18&l=0&m=b&search=Manhal%20Health%20Club), coordinates 23°36'0.3539'N 58°26'48.6499'E.

MuscatMan
01-19-11, 21:23
You are spot on. Checked out the location today.

Which ones are better out there? I beleive they have the choice of thai and indians. Any recommendations?

Would you agree that this location in wikimapia is correct?

Manhal Health Club (http://wikimapia.org#lat=23.6000983&lon=58.4468472&z=18&l=0&m=b&search=Manhal%20Health%20Club)

, coordinates 23°36'0. 3539'N 58°26'48. 6499'E.

Pussz Hunter
01-30-11, 12:56
you are spot on. checked out the location today.

which ones are better out there? i beleive they have the choice of thai and indians. any recommendations? did you try any?

Pussz Hunter
03-06-11, 04:36
HARD-DISK Woman: She remembers everything, FOREVER.

RAM Woman: She forgets about you, the moment U-turn her off.

WINDOWS Woman: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right,

But no one can live without her.

EXCEL Woman: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly.

Use her for your four basic needs.

SCREENSAVER Woman: She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!

INTERNET Woman: Difficult to access.

SERVER Woman: Always busy when you need her.

MULTIMEDIA Woman: She makes horrible things look beautiful.

CD-ROM Woman: She is always faster and faster.

E-MAIL Woman: Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

&

VIRUS Woman: Also known as.

"WIFE":when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself.

And uses all your resources.

If you try to uninstall her, you will loose something, If you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything.

Hummer Bird
03-07-11, 21:29
Last week my Gubra contact lady call me and told me that there is a young new Pilipino gi. Him welcome. She screamed and try to avoid but I didn't allow that manage to insert my junior into her ass she resists first then slowly she starts to enjoy. She has a cute round ass. We both enjoyed the anal session more than 15min's and I unload at the end. It was a enjoyable moment. Fucking in her ass was a good experience.

Body : Slim.

GFE : 9/10.

Figure : 8/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

BBBJ : didn't try.

Ass : 10/10.

Boobs : 6/10.

Legs : 6/10.

Thigh : 6/10.

Service : 7/10.

Complexion : 10/10.

Clean : 10/10.

Performance : 7/10.

Total damage : OMR 30. 000.

Worth for money : yes.

Note : She is very corporative and good in GFE, also she likes her

Job very much.

Would I Recommend this lady : Yes.

Information can be shared with trusted partnersGreat Job PH! How do you video these girls w / o getting noticed? Also anymore shots of this super hot Philipeno girl?

Thanks.

HB

Pussz Hunter
03-08-11, 05:01
Great Job PH! How do you video these girls w / o getting noticed? Also anymore shots of this super hot Philipeno girl?

Thanks.

HBHi HB.

I manage to take video without the girl notice. I had meet her only once. I will post more with other girl who I have encountered. Do you know any place I can try Morocon ladies?

Pussz Hunter
03-10-11, 05:55
I hardely see updates here. Please guys update. We need more action

Scorpy0975
03-10-11, 16:42
I hardely see updates here. Please guys update. We need more actionGreat contribution ph, can you post the video? Pl give some contacts in Khuwair