PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
05-18-02, 03:30
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

11Bravo
07-06-02, 16:35
No personal experience, but from a working girl I met in Dubai who had spent a month in Doha: she worked in Doha Palace Hotel; had a room, reception sent customers up. $50 USD, one shot, as fast as she could make it happen; high turnover. Believe her.

Jock123
07-31-02, 09:31
I've just spent a few days in Doha, and there appears to be little action to be found. I was told by the bar manager in the Marriot that Tuesday nights are ladies nights, so that's where to go and when.

But if you're not there on a Tuesday.........

ChefDog
09-15-02, 12:39
Business may be picking up.

Today’s edition of The Independent says that the U.S. plans to use Qatar as a command center for actions against Iraq: “America's armed forces are planning to send 600 of their personnel to Qatar to test a headquarters that could be used to control and co-ordinate an invasion of Iraq.” This story says that already “a tent city of about 2,000 military personnel” has been set up at the Al-Udeid air base near Doha and that this base is being expanded “to accommodate up to 10,000 troops.”

I imagine this will improve the scene at the Marriott and elsewhere....

Chefdog

Oryx5
01-07-03, 20:24
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to go and enjoy DOHA!!!

I heard there are PLACES, but dont know where. In town for a while from Canada

chacho
01-12-03, 21:59
Well,
I've visited a few moslem countries in the past and I tell ya.....from what I've seen they're all one in the same.That is-an excellent region of the world NOT to get laid. Hell, I can't help but wonder if the married men there get laid. It just so happens that arabs and most muslims of the world are extremely strict when it comes to sexual matters and the human body. In the extreme cases women are required by law to cover their entire body. I think this is a crime, because I'm sure that there's some fine looking women over there. The thing is getting to them.

For those who might fancy the more mid-eastern looking women, I would suggest trying india. The culture is alot less sexually liberated than most western countries, but at least you can find an occasional ho or two.

chacho

Mishal
01-13-03, 09:28
Chacho:

What you discuss here is not what the board is for and your comparing of a South West Asian (Indian) woman with a Middle Eastern one only shows your limited knowledge on the subject.

Guys, please refrain from political debate here. If you have experiences and/or info to post then please do so.

chacho
01-16-03, 07:09
Mishal,

Greetings! You know, in an annonumous message board it's very easy to misinterpret someone. So,I would like to add that my sentiments about the arab/muslim world are a far cry from being post-911 backlashes etc.. I've felt this way long long before the tragedy.

I would also like to add that i don't take issue with islam (per se), but religion in general, which often contains hypocritical and/or destructive facets. That goes for all of them!

Well..one thing that that I will go along with you on though, is that we (board members) need not stray too far from the core subject matters here. This is WSG after all and most of us are here for what?:)

later!
chacho

ExpatCat
01-19-03, 05:55
I will be visiting Doha in about a month from now. Is there any action, if so, where ? What hotels turn a blind eye to trade ? Which are dead against tarts in the lobby ? What sort of rates are charged and what is too much (I don't want to spoil the local scene by paying too much, seen that too often) ?
Answers, questions, questions, answers.

Cheers

HectorG
04-13-03, 20:04
YES, there is action in Qatar. At least there is at the Marriott hotel's bar. Especially on Tuesday nights when it's ladies night, but there is action to be had on other nights as well. Im told the Sheraton has a similar scene also on Tuesdays. At the Marriott, about 95% of the women are Philippino.

I've only been there once and did not partake. The scene is depressing: 200 guys to about 20 girls. And the guys getting the girls were arab shieks who had changed out of their robes and into jeans and polo shirts. I heard the going rate was $300 starting for an all-nighter.

JP2U
04-24-03, 09:30
I heard there are bitches staying in certain hotels in Doha, and to get some of their action you have to stay in those particular hotels. I'm planning a visit sometime next month, anyone recommend hotels where the action is?

BTW Chacho, I think you're pretty damn misinformed. You've certainly not been to Dubai, thats for sure. Theres certainly a lot more action there than in India judging by the postings.

Theres also action in Bahrain where I was a couple of weeks ago. So your statement "I've visited a few moslem countries in the past and I tell ya.....from what I've seen they're all one in the same.That is-an excellent region of the world NOT to get laid" quite frankly, is a load of crock.

ExpatCat
04-26-03, 05:13
JP2U,

Where in Bahrain ??

JP2U
04-26-03, 09:00
Originally posted by Expatcat
JP2U,

Where in Bahrain ??

I'll post it in the Bahrain section.

Ready for Ryan
07-16-03, 08:18
Doha, in punting language is a 'dry ****'. Every once in a while a bunch of women pop up in bars like Marriott and Sheraton, and then dissapear.

Once they enter the club, within fifteen minutes they are covered by people requesting for rates and Mobile numbers. Now, for the girls, they just need to come in once and that is ample advertisement. The rest can be dealt from the comforts of their room, where requests come in through the mobile phones. Prices can be very high due to high demand/ scarcity.

There was a time in 2000-2001 when the Chinese and Russians where available in Marriott and Sheraton. But, the government imposed a slight restriction on visas and that number reduced drastically. I heard that the Govt has eased the restrictions a bit now, keeping in mind the Summer Festival and upcoming Asian Games.

So, getting to the point, I visited Marriott last week (Tuesday) and saw five Girls (Chinese - 4 were working and the fifth one was the 'mamasen' or the mediator). SInce it was almost 12:30, I had to leave (early work) and couldn't get any numbers, and there was a queue forming already. So, if anyone did manage to get any contacts please let me know.

Another place to look out for is Ramada, where there a few Chinese. But then again, the ratio would be something like 100 men to 10 women, which is a bit too awkward for me.

Oasis, (I have heard but not seen for myself), sounds like a good pickup joint. Maybe, I will visit Oasis this week and put up the report.

So, in short, Doha is a tough market. And to get contacts who supply, are simply impossible as they operate too secretly and within a tight circle.

I guess we will just have to wait for Doha to open up a bit, and till then its Dubai once a month.

Hope this Doha forum will get as active as Dubai, one day!! :)

Ready4Ryan.

Jasia
07-18-03, 17:28
QUOTE]Originally posted by Ready for Ryan

Doha, in punting language is a 'dry ****'. Every once in a while a bunch of women pop up in bars like Marriott and Sheraton, and then dissapear.

Once they enter the club, within fifteen minutes they are covered by people requesting for rates and Mobile numbers. Now, for the girls, they just need to come in once and that is ample advertisement. The rest can be dealt from the comforts of their room, where requests come in through the mobile phones. Prices can be very high due to high demand/ scarcity.

There was a time in 2000-2001 when the Chinese and Russians where available in Marriott and Sheraton. But, the government imposed a slight restriction on visas and that number reduced drastically. I heard that the Govt has eased the restrictions a bit now, keeping in mind the Summer Festival and upcoming Asian Games.

So, getting to the point, I visited Marriott last week (Tuesday) and saw five Girls (Chinese - 4 were working and the fifth one was the 'mamasen' or the mediator). SInce it was almost 12:30, I had to leave (early work) and couldn't get any numbers, and there was a queue forming already. So, if anyone did manage to get any contacts please let me know.

Another place to look out for is Ramada, where there a few Chinese. But then again, the ratio would be something like 100 men to 10 women, which is a bit too awkward for me.

Oasis, (I have heard but not seen for myself), sounds like a good pickup joint. Maybe, I will visit Oasis this week and put up the report.

So, in short, Doha is a tough market. And to get contacts who supply, are simply impossible as they operate too secretly and within a tight circle.

I guess we will just have to wait for Doha to open up a bit, and till then its Dubai once a month.

Hope this Doha forum will get as active as Dubai, one day!! :)

Ready4Ryan. [/QUOTE]Hi Ready4Ryan,

It is true Qatar is very dry. Very expensive for a lay as demand far outweigh availability. Actions are there but in a very very limited scale. contact me in my mail : iasjas@yahoo.co.uk and I'll share some info I had.

Jasia

Ready for Ryan
07-19-03, 09:59
Thanks Jasia,

Will mail you soon.

Meanwhile, I take my words back on the Oasis scene, the place sucks. Don't bother.

R4Ryan

Ready for Ryan
07-21-03, 10:15
Jasia - Still awaiting your response.

If anyone else has any details to share, please post here.

Cheers,

Ready4Ryan

Double Shooter
07-23-03, 19:14
What you need is an "in"`to the Qatar Airlines stewardesses. You see them in the Marriott on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and I hear at the Ritz. Many of them are drop dead gorgeous. But they are wary of people they don't know.

Well at least you can enjoy the spectator sport.

The few Chinese *****s that you see are (I hear) nice people but are unbelievably ugly. I saw 2 close up at the Ramada, leaving with a British guy. He must have been fucking desperate.

Speaking of desperation, there were 2 tall American guys chatting up 2 hobbit-like creatures in the Marriott last Tuesday. They were wearing shoes, so I couldn't see if they had hairy feet. Anyway, their arses were ridiculously close to the floor.

I think your only chance is to do the buy-meets-girl routine, spruce yourself up, get some conversation skills, and chat up every reassonable girl you come across. Eventually you'll get lucky. That's my theory, unproven in practice!

Hyperion
12-07-03, 09:35
Yikes! Heeeeelp !

I just moved in to Doha/Qatar, and man it's dry. Checked out Zazoo (Mariott), men to women ratio was 5 to 1, and since there's a shortage of Miss World's there, I actually started enjoying my time, my drinks, my pool, and chatting the night away with nice chap who happened to be sitting next to me on the bar!

Oooo weell, it seems that the country is picking up beat, but it will take time.

Advice anyone?

Tks,

H.

Hyperion
12-08-03, 08:37
Is it only me or is someoneelse noticing this, everybody has a chinese woman to his side, it used to be limited to senior people, now it's everywhere. Quality is getting better, but choice is still limited.

The hunt continues.

Rgrds,
H.

RedBaron2
02-27-04, 17:06
Hi,
This section seems very quiet.
How is the scene in Qatar?
I am sure there are chances there as in Dubai and Bahrain...
Any help from locals or visitors?
Thanks,
Red

Denver Sam
02-27-04, 17:45
Hi Everyone,

I agree with Redbaron. This forum is really very quiet and I logged on today to check out what the scene is like in Qatar before my visit in the 2nd week of March.
Information from anyone about the action here would be greatly apprecaited by all forum members.

Cheers

Double Shooter
02-28-04, 17:20
Still slim pickings in Doha, but not completely dry.

I picked up a Turkish bird in the Marriott bar, older but very good body. ST QR350. Nothing special in bed.

The Chinese in the Ramada are better looking than previous. I tried a 7, QR700 all night. A very average experience.

If you do nab a girl, I advise ST, so that of they are crap in bed, as most are (compared to Dubai), then you can bust your nut and bail out.

Tom2004
04-16-04, 07:38
Folks,

I am due to go to Doha for some (short) days. I feel this board is not very precise and all information I got is to go to one of the big hotels. Well I really guess there must be more. Is anyone of you able and willing to chare these information with me? I definitely should hihgly appreciate.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Tom

Nice Guy 99
05-01-04, 22:58
I found the article below very interesting, evidently Qatar is going to try to reinvent itself into another Dubai. The "lifestyle cities" concept may have promise for our hobby. Does anyone know more about this?
--------------------------------
Qatar Unveils Plan to Attract Tourists

By ANWAR FARUQI, Associated Press Writer

DOHA, Qatar - Tiny, energy rich Qatar unveiled an ambitious $15 billion plan Saturday to reinvent itself into a premier tourist destination attracting more than 1 million visitors a year by 2010.

At first glance, the vision appears overambitious: Sweltering heat and humidity make outdoors impossible in summer, the Gulf waters that lap Qatar's unattractive beaches are too warm for comfort on hot days, and out of its 800,000 inhabitants, only 25 percent are citizens.

But Qatar is hoping for a transformation similar to that of Dubai in the nearby United Arab Emirates, which has grown from a desert backwater into the Gulf's commercial hub and prime tourist destination.

Qatar "will be investing $15 billion into new tourism infrastructure, in what represents one of the largest investments in tourism facilities in this region," said Akbar Al Baker, head of the Qatar Tourism Authority and Qatar Airways.

"We expect tourism growth to more than double in the next six years from the 400,000 visitors that presently visit Qatar, to more than 1 million tourists in 2010," Al Baker said as he unveiled the plan at the two-day Global Travel and Tourism Summit that opened Saturday in Doha.

According to the master plan, new, self-contained "lifestyle cities" with names like Pearl of the Gulf and complete with hotels, villas and shopping malls will be ready for occupancy in September 2006.

New beach and island resorts, eight new four and five-star hotels, sports facilities, theme parks, an Education City and a new $5 billion airport being built by U.S. giant Bechtel in time for the for the 2006 Asian games are part of the plan.

Dubai, which has a population of about 1 million, most of them expatriates, is looking to attract some 15 million tourists a year by 2010, three times the current number.

Dubai has overcome many obstacles to develop its tourism industry into one of the most successful in the Middle East.

A few years ago, Dubai began granting visas on arrival to U.S. and citizens of most European nations. It built self-contained glitzy, air-conditioned shopping malls where shoppers can spend hours in comfort and was heavily promoted as a winter destination. It also began building beaches on reclaimed land far from shore where the waters are cooler and cleaner.

Like Dubai, Qatar also eased visa restrictions for Westerners and is more open to a Western lifestyle than other countries in the region, allowing women in swimsuits on the beaches and with few restrictions on consuming alcohol, which is forbidden by Islam.

Hyperion
05-10-04, 08:36
Improving by the minute!

It's the year of the Qatar Airways hostesses. You can find them on Thursdays/Fridays in Admiral's, the hottest club in town located at the Ritz Carlton hotel. Easy pickups, but you have to show style and respect to the ladies.

Watch this space.

Hyperion

Singhania
05-28-04, 11:53
Hyperion,

We expect some more valuable information about Qatar hostesses from you. I mean the Nationality of the ladies and of course the show style.

Gunner
06-25-04, 16:36
Just returned from Doha. Stayed at The Marriott. Wish I had read this forum before travelling. Tried to log into this forum at the hotel, but a message came up that Qtel (probably state phone company) has blocked the site as an inappropraite site for Qatar, or something of that nature. I felt naked, as if some Big Brother is watching.

Saw some fine ass women in swim suits lounging at the hotel pool, but thought there were US military women. Also saw some Indians, but they seem to be accoumpanied by family.

Something struck me on two night. I strolled outside to the hotel lobby at between 12midnight and 2am on two night, and saw tons of chinese and philipino women streaming out of the hotel, and piling into cabs with guys. I bet some of those guys I saw in casual shirts and jeans were Qatari men who piously werar thier flowing white gowns and head gear and keep thier distance from women, including relatives during daytime. I was none the wiser. I just thought there was some private party going on. Damn!!!

The stewards at the hotel restaurants and Qatar Airways stewards are charming. Just could not pluck up enough courage to start anything. Just before my depature, I heard off hand comment from a casual acquitance that there are "free women if you know the right contacts, and which clubs to go to".

Got to be prepared nex time!!

Ever Ready
06-26-04, 15:13
Gunner,

Shame Qtel have blocked the WSG site, but I'm not surprised. What is more surprising is that Etisalat (UAE ISP) hasn't yet blocked access. It'll be a great shame for Sporadic, JSF, Bravo, Piper etc etc, and me, if they do. Somehow I reckon it's only a matter of time before they do apply the heavy boot.

I’ve been told there are ways around the proxy server blocking thingy, but I don’t know how. Does anyone else know? If anyone knows, we should circulate how to do this now, before we find one day the “blocked” sign pops up and it’s too late.

JR

Freddy One Eyed
07-13-04, 15:16
I was is Doha a few weeks ago and on the way from & to the airport I noticed a few Massage Centers. One was called "Fillipino Massage Centre" or something similar. I could not believe it, but I thought that it is unrealistic that such places could exist without providing "happy endings". Can someone post or mail me some experiences of where you can get a "tricky massage" in Doha?

I can reciprocate with several such places in Dubai where you can get tricky's done!

Freddy

Tom2004
07-26-04, 08:08
Folks,

I had been in Doha recently however, having my (female) colleauges with me and attending I very tight schedule of meetings, I was not even in the position to go for some entertainment.

Are you aware that Qatar has some 900 hotel rooms only thus, getting me stranded in the Ramada Hotel. For sure, that is Qatars dead end.

Honestly what I saw was frustrating. Some Asian girls in the mid thirties and far away from being conisdered as attractive. If that is the avarage I realy blieve the guys there must be desperate.

Going back in some weeks time and will you keep updated, this time I saved the money for better occasions.

Stay safe,

Tom

Double Shooter
07-27-04, 20:25
Hi guys,

I continue my quest to get laid in Qatar, but it's a dismal experience.

A chinese girl I'd been with called me up. We met at a burger joint. She looked older but hot, definitely worth a bonk. But she refused to go to my hotel. She suggested a friend's place for QR200 per hour! I declined politely, not even asking her rate.

Later went to Ramada. Picked up a Chinese, Jane, late 30's, a 5. She wouldn't go to my hotel room, had to be at her place QR400 for 1 shot. Disappointing. Her skills were good, but constantly rushing me. I hate that. She promised to do better next time; she'll have to wait until I'm desperate.

Tried chatting up some shop girls. Some are interested, but too scared to go out with you. Life's a fucking goldfish bowl for them. Sad.

Massage joints are probably a dead end, but hey, you have to track down every lead. Tried the Thai one near the Ramada. The rule is that men massage men. Not my scene. Haven't tried the Filipino or Chinese ones.

Keep the pecker up by taking the 50-min flight to Dubai.

Irish Hunter
08-09-04, 12:44
I hope Doha starts to pick up as I'm going to be travelling there quite often over the next few weeks and months.

First stop for me will be The Marriott - if there is anything worth reporting I will let you know

Keep huntin :-)

Tom2004
08-10-04, 07:07
Hi Folks,

Being back from Doha again I am able to provide some further details now.

What has been said about the bars in the hotels is quite true, there are no or mainly (in my opinion) ugly women.

Going to the Food Plaza at Doha City Centre, the shopping mall in the diplomatic area, is a good way to get contact. You havve to be very patient and extremly discret. I encountered to options there and could only for personal resons not take use of them.

The only thing which irritates me is the security guard hanging around there.

Hope you have same luck,

Will keep you informed.

Take care,

Tom

Irish Hunter
08-15-04, 10:07
OK fellow mongerers. I'm in Doha all this week and will be staying at the new Rydges Plaza Hotel

I'm hoping that because it is a new hotel there will be some action in the bar...I will of course keep you briefed of any success.

If there's no joy there I will try a carry out from the City Centre Mall!

Keep Huntin' :-)

Bilqa
08-20-04, 05:13
Living in Qatar for some time I can confirm the difficulty in finding any action here. Even if there is an attraction, there are so many men versus the few women that it is almost pointless. Tlso creates a "seller's market", even if the wares are not up to standard!

If any of you have any direct, discreet contacts I would appreciate a PM with some details. I noticed Shooter that you might have something, help?

One cannot always run of to Dubai and Bahrain.

Irish Hunter
08-25-04, 10:03
Well, Doha is possible the worst place in the world for pulling!

I stayed at the Rydges Plaza and they have a bar on the top floor - every few people there and no ladies of the night there

I had dinner in the Italian restaurant there and asked the waitress which hotels had good bands playing (thinking that that's where the girls would be)

She suggested that I go to the Ramada, and followed this up by saying: "go to the bar on the 11th floor as it doesn't get crowded, unlike the bar on the 1st floor where a lot of 'not very nice' ladies go'...

...talk about red rag to a bull!

So, off I went to the Ramada and headed into the bar on the 1st floor. Dad to pay something like 20 or 30qrs to get in and boy was I disappointed. There must have been about 1 girls and 200 punters...had my free drink and went back to my hotel

Next time, I'm going tio stay in the Marriott and at least try to pick up a stewardess!

Bilqa
09-14-04, 19:30
How can I add something positive to the dread you see below? I can positively tell you it is all true, or worse!

Actually, things have picked up a bit. I sat in the lobby of the Ramada this evening for a brief business meeting and noticed some traffic. Starting as early as 8:30 pm the orientals starting coming in pairs. In a half hour there were a total of a dozen headed to the lifts to reach the bar.

Out of the twelve there were one or two that might rate as a 5 or 6, the other were 3's....well, there were two that I couldn't bear to ogle long enough to rate. Maybe the dim lights in the bar help, but I doubt it. Only chemically induced poor eyesight would chance an attraction. Then again, if it has been long enough without.

Big Jul
09-28-04, 13:36
I have just returned from a week in Doha on business. The following report is a summary of observations which fellow mongers might find helpful.

Firstly, Doha is not exactly a desert for mongering as has been previously reported, but it is certainly no Dubai or Bangkok and what p4p there is available is generally poor quality and expensive.

I visited several different bars/hotels and by far the most obvious action to be had is at the Ramada on first floor. I visited this bar three or four times and generally there were anything up to 12 obvious working ladies, all seemingly of Chinese or similar descent. Generally congregating at the tall tables on your left as you enter the bar (which incidentally has a large Marlboro advertising sign glowing bright red !!) and also a couple hanging out at the bar itself. What was noticeable to me, particularly compared to the Dubai scene was the lack of marketing done by these ladies. It is very much a case of having to go after them and start the conversation unlike Dubai where you are continually trying to prise them off your arm in the main hangouts. Quality in my opinion ranging from, in some cases a poor 2 out of 10 !! up to what I would rate as 6 or 7 at the top end of the range. I don’t know what they feed them on in Doha, but the majority look like they are certainly a few pounds overweight compared to your stereotypical Chinese figure.

The first girl that I struck up a conversation with had parked herself at the bar right next to me and just stood there with her back to me. I started up the conversation, usual p4p talk where you from, whats your name etc. Her name was Hom Li, and her English was not brilliant but understandable. She was smartly dressed in a nice white top and tight white jeans which clearly showed that she had a nice tight body although lacking in the rack department with what looked like an A cup maximum. She had only been in Doha for two weeks (which might explain the tight body compared to the rest of them) and was from Harbin in China. I worked the conversation around to the subject at hand and was confronted with an offer of LT for QAR 1000. Thinking this was the usual first offer I was shocked to find that any bargaining was totally out of the question. Even when I tried on a ST basis all I got was a non negotiable QAR 800 for two hours. So after declining politely I suggested perhaps I would see her around sometime and left the bar.

The next evening she parked herself next to me once again. We exchanged welcoming smiles and pleasantries but it soon became apparent that the prices were unchanged. We continued a more general, friendly chat during which she opened up more. She really is a nice girl but admitted to hating Doha and the work and that she thought she was too shy to do very well at it. I am sure that she will learn as they all do. On the subject of prices she assured me that she had no problem in her short time in Doha so far in getting QAR 1000 a night which in my opinion is at least double what any of the girls on display were worth.

Next night I approached a couple of the other girls at the top end of the scale and got a very similar price structure.

Most of the girls arrive between 8.30 and 9.30

The other down side to this bar is the entrance fee, which although is only QAR25 on a weekday and 50 on Weekend, I personally think is a rip off.

Other places visited

Rydges Plaza – Bar on the top floor, zero action seen. Just loads of beered up blokes watching football.

Marriot Hotel – Old part of hotel is closed for refurb and the bar is not open in the new part until after Ramadan apparently. Booze still available in coffee shop in the lobby but hardly a mongering scene.

Oasis Hotel – forget it!!

Intercontinental – I only went here early in the evening (cant remember the name of the bar) – did not see anything promising, although during a chat with an expat in there, he assured me that particularly at weekends there are a few ladies on the prowl.

Sofitel (Now Mercure Grand) Hotel – Tried here based on an old report in this thread by 11Bravo who is an old hand at the Dubai p4p scene. Bar/steak house on the 10th Floor. Decent steak at a decent price but no signs of p4p. Spent an hour in the lobby waiting to meet someone before going upstairs to eat and did see a couple of what looked like Philipina working girls, very short mini skirts and tight lowcut tops, working the house phones trying to reach one of the rooms. No further info on this.

Overall, there is action to be had fairly easily at the Ramada, but poor quality and expensive. As suggested before, save your money and take a trip down to Dubai for the weekend which is exactly what I did at the end of my week in Doha. However, satisfaction not guaranteed as I found out. (Report in Dubai thread).

For those of you that can’t or do not want to venture to Dubai – Good Luck!!

Puz Hunter
10-01-04, 12:29
Well, for a sure thing, Doha can't beat Dubai, the quality is low and expensive. The Chinese seems to be the major player here. It is true what some of the forum users had said, in the dark they look diffrent, but once u are out of the club, some look horrible. I had the same experience in Doha. As an advise, waste your money in Dubai, Doha is hopeless if you prefer paid sex.

Wolfram
10-13-04, 06:05
Hi,

I visited the Ramada Hotel Doha, two weeks ago on a saturday. And even if i did not participate in the game there seemd to be 10-15 players in the bar/club at the second floor. Most of them where allready busy when i got there, but some groups of 2-3 sittting alone at the tables seemed to still be available.

Qatar is, as many of you allready have stated nothing like Dubai. (Went there the next weekend, report is in the Dubai Forum) But still it's not entierly impossible to find som action here. So if you are out of other opprtuneties and stuck in Doha i would consider the second floor at the Ramada.

Wolfram

Tom2004
01-06-05, 12:52
Folks,

three month are gone now and my next trip to DOH is comming up. Have to say somehow disappointing there is no news there. Anyone with some good secrets he wish to share with me? I do not give to much on my own suggestion with the City Centre Mall.

So any contacts or comments are more than welcome!

Happy new year and stay safe.

Tom

Irish Hunter
01-11-05, 06:40
At last I got some action when I was in Doha

I went to the City Centre Mall to check out if there was any action but as Tom says, not much to be had

I went to the Ramada last Thursday night but the number of girls was low (3 or 4) and prices probbaly v high

So, on Friday evening I was out with a friend and a few local guys for a beer at the Sofitel / Mercure hotel - we were in the steakhouse on the top floor where a lot of the local guys go for a few beers

Before long the discussion turned to girls and I was saying that it's nearly impossible to get some action in Doha. The guys laughed and said 'that's because you don't know the right people'. Anyway, it turns out the locals guys have these girls by the dozen...many nationalities and they are just not allowed to sell their wares in clubs as the local guys keep them on a retainer basis and then have them sent home when they get bored with them and want a new girl

They asked which hotel I was in and my room number and that there would be a girl there for me when I gt back if I wanted. Just to see if they were serious I said yes, and stated a preference for an african girl

When I got back to the hotel, about 25 minutes later a Morroccan girl with a body to die for arrived at my door. She stayed for about 3 hours and I had 2 pops, plenty of BBBJ and shot my load on her face and tits...excellent service and she was a good laugh as well. Then the real bonus...I asked her how much and she said that had already been taken care of!!! I gave her 200 riyals as a performance bonus and she told me to let her 'boss' know when I am back in town and she will come over again!!!!

Tom2004
01-11-05, 21:35
...now we know Irish Hunter had a great night, well I am sure he deserved it. The big question is now, how can those having not the good local contact get into the same or a similar comofrtable position?! I feel for those like me nothing has changed and I go back to City Center Mall to get my usual dosis of frustration - still better than Ramada.

Take care and have fun,

Tom

Pathologic
02-07-05, 02:23
The present - absolutely right about 'being in the know'. I spend a few months working in Doha each year and naughty girls are very few and far between. As indicated by earlier posts, very occasionally there's sport to be had at one of the bigger hotels but for the average non-resident poonter, Qatar is a sexual wasteland.

The future - there's alot happening in Doha that may change matters. The US has moved their Middle East Strategic Command HQ to Doha (more US personnel), at the end of next year they host the Asian Games, Qatar Airways is expanding its international routes, being the third largest oil and gas source in the World the Government through Qatar Petroleum is financing a huge expansionist drive and it seems that everywhere you look there's an expat job in Qatar, demand for residential and business development currently outstrips supply, etc.

Some have likened it to Dubai 15 years ago. But, being more fundamentalist than UAE, change may be slow.

Member #1343
02-19-05, 10:24
I am a frequent traveller to Doha and use Sofitel as my base camp.
yet to find any good chick for fun. Pls email me contacts for that morroccan chick. Thank you much for saving me to get drunk only everynite.

At last I got some action when I was in Doha

I went to the City Centre Mall to check out if there was any action but as Tom says, not much to be had

I went to the Ramada last Thursday night but the number of girls was low (3 or 4) and prices probbaly v high

So, on Friday evening I was out with a friend and a few local guys for a beer at the Sofitel / Mercure hotel - we were in the steakhouse on the top floor where a lot of the local guys go for a few beers

Before long the discussion turned to girls and I was saying that it's nearly impossible to get some action in Doha. The guys laughed and said 'that's because you don't know the right people'. Anyway, it turns out the locals guys have these girls by the dozen...many nationalities and they are just not allowed to sell their wares in clubs as the local guys keep them on a retainer basis and then have them sent home when they get bored with them and want a new girl

They asked which hotel I was in and my room number and that there would be a girl there for me when I gt back if I wanted. Just to see if they were serious I said yes, and stated a preference for an african girl

When I got back to the hotel, about 25 minutes later a Morroccan girl with a body to die for arrived at my door. She stayed for about 3 hours and I had 2 pops, plenty of BBBJ and shot my load on her face and tits...excellent service and she was a good laugh as well. Then the real bonus...I asked her how much and she said that had already been taken care of!!! I gave her 200 riyals as a performance bonus and she told me to let her 'boss' know when I am back in town and she will come over again!!!!

Member #1343
02-23-05, 12:14
Apparently I got six PRC contacts now in Doha.

Email me if you want contacts. Ramada refuse to let them linger around their bar. Apparently they had been mislead to Doha for the promised pot of gold. Bump to them from time to time. Try to hang around Amigo, Inter-Conti for your luck.

DeVil
05-24-05, 10:51
In Doha, later this year. Appreciate any contacts for find some superb girls. I prefer tight pussy ie. Thai / Chineese etc.

Ronin
07-09-05, 07:04
Doha is changing rapidly. Where Ramada was, up until a week ago, the place to find SW, management have in their shortsighted wisdom decided to kick the action out. Last week, I was about too pay typical entry fee of QR25 (US$7) but the single lady ahead of me was getting a hard time; they wouel not let her in. Granted, she did have that sterotypical look of a PRC SW. I tried 'she's with me' but that didn't work so I told her I would take her to another bar and off we went. She ended up coming back to my place for the night for QR1k. Very pretty face, 34C tits, reasonable body but could use some exercise. Saw her again few days later and she tells me that all of the women are now over at Oasis Hotel, next to Marriott. Went over there last Thurs at about 2000 and there were perhaps a dozen women, all appeared to be PRC and looking for action. Most of the acceptable to very good looking range. It was easy enough to find a pair, one that lives here with full time job at restaurant, her friend just arrived the day before. I was only looking for one but they both insisted on leaving together. I told them ahead of time that I would not pay over QR1k total and they agreed having come down from 1k each, which is the apparent going rate. Off we went for several hours of fun. I don't think it is possible to get a GFE from any of these women; 1 - they are Chinese and 2 - far too mercinary in their approach. But there is little else in Doha, yet.

Ronin
07-28-05, 05:10
I went again to Oasis last night about 2100. Before I went, my objective was either find a very attractive lady willing for QR500 or leave alone. The place was reasonably busy with perhaps total of 20 women, all appeared to be PRC. Nothing caught my eye until two slender beauties came in together. It took awhile but eventually one of them came over to me and sat down. Chit chat, albeit limited, 4 days in country with 3 month visas and eventually we got to the core subject. I replied, yes, I was interested in a lady tonight but doubted that I would find anyone willing for all night for 500, my limit. She and her friend are from Shanghai and she said her friend would take the 500. Since she was the more attractive of the two, I readily agreed and she was motiioned over. More limited chit chat and we took off. I got a great GFE, price as agreed, she turned off her cell, stayed all night. All in all much more satisfying experience than it has been to date. Made sure to get her cell number and gave her a tip to keep her interested for next time. Sorry but won't release her contact info. The good news is that 500 is achievable with what I consider great results and the hard & fast 1,000 may becoming slowly eroded as the supply startst to catch up with the demand.

Good luck.

Ronin
09-03-05, 08:37
Several of you have contacted me on PM and I have responded with contact information and more detail on Oasis. Please, in the spirit of this board, add your own follow up contribution for the benefit of all. Knowledge is power and my experiences are limited to just that, it is only mine. Share guys.

Ronin
09-12-05, 14:21
Couple of poor quality shots of one of the women from Oasis.

Joe D
09-12-05, 15:22
Hi Everybody,

I will be in Doha next week. Where do you think I should stay? I heard Oasis has some action. I would really apreciate advise and numbers.

Thanks

Joe D
09-14-05, 15:18
Its close to impossible to find hotels in Doha, I called Oasis full, Marriott as well. Do you know other hotels (girlfriendy) or furnished aparts where I can stay for one night?

Searcher1
09-20-05, 12:43
Can anyone share the info below at Doha of reasonable standard, tks.

1) Studio Apartment cost ?
2) Car rental/day or month ?
3) a meal @ macdonalds/KFC ?

Thanks in advance.

Pathologic
10-12-05, 05:24
Maccas/KFC, Pizza Hut, etc are fractionally cheaper than in the west. Try the local Indian and Turkish cuisines...great food and very cheap.

Eating in the hotels is expensive e.g. bar menu in Ramada is QR35-50, but in their restaurants is QR70-120.

Hire cars are available....but, the standard of driving is very poor and roundabouts are a disaster. I suppose you'll get used to it, but if you're in Doha for a short time only I'd use local taxis (green and yellow).

A few weeks ago there were quite a few 'available' Filippinas in the first floor bar at the Ramada - attracted by the Philippine band that was playing. Most were maids and I suspect asking high prices.

Bilqa
10-12-05, 08:03
Further to George's post, I agree, don't rent a car if you are just here a few days. Just use the green "Karwa" taxis. Stay clear of the orange taxis, they are crap!

George, some bad news for you. You probably won't have any luck with the filipinas at the Ramada. They most likely are really there just for the band. Also they are most likely not housemaids as they wouldn't have the freedom or the money to go out like that. For now we seem to be stuck with Chinese.

If you know of any others, I would love to hear from you. Do you have any contacts that are still here during Ramadan?

Bilqa

Ronin
11-14-05, 06:44
Post-Ramadan Al-Waha Bar in Oasis has filled up nicely again. Bar is now charging QR25 to enter which includes 1 drink. Rates still start at QR1k for all night but less is easily possible, say QR600.

The other day, I noticed 5 women, all but one blonde and dressed rather inappropriately for a muslim country. I took them for CIS working girls but failed to make contact with them. Qatar Airways women would never dress as they did and there is no circus in town. Since CIS women are available in both Dubai and Bahrain, perhaps they have figured out that Doha is good place to work. Anyone have any leads as to if and where?

11Bravo
11-24-05, 18:21
Doha is the talk amongst a LOT of dxb chinese these days. With the prices mentioned, plus what appears to be an increased LE presence outside of dxb bars these days, doha is looking like greener pastures. But they seem to be uncertain of availability of visas. And certainly their support structure is not as well developed as dxb's. But who knows? Perhaps things to improve there.

Pathologic
12-16-05, 00:49
A few weeks ago there was an increased presence of Koreans in Rydges. Think it was temporary since they were training with Qatar Airways, but was reliably informed that some (not all) supplemented their income.

Rydges also has a ladies cocktail night on Wednesdays. Although it mostly attracts European/Australian women, many are single and some are definately worth the effort.

Bilqa - I was chatting recently to a Filipina waitress in the Ramada who reckons there's a fair amount of 'covert' action at the Ramada. I've yet to discover precisely what that means!

I'm in Doha very frequently, so let me know if you feel like a beer or 5 pre-Eid.

Jcoctav
01-10-06, 12:44
Wuzz up to all da fellas out there, big shout from Cris and Happy New Year, filled with lots of quality pussy for all ya'll.

Now I'll b travelling to Doha for 2-3 months, and hell, what I've read below surely doesn't put a big smile on my face...actually, quite the opposite.

So, if there's any1 out there, who got something to say, make yourself heard, and give a hand in need : places to go, contacts of all kind (focus on women + locals that might b handy and that know the scene).

We all here for the same reason ...unleash the dragon, and spread the sperm, err, I meant the word :)

Looking forward to hear from you. All the best and lots of sex. It's good 4 the health

CrisJ

Adaminperth
01-18-06, 13:02
Sorry to say the girls have moved on from the oasis, I was there last night only to find around 200 men and only three girls, the cover charge is 25 but no more free drink. This in turn stopping the girls from coming in.

Any one know where they went. If so call me 542 6679 I will be back as of thurday the 19th, currently in bahrain.

Ronin
01-19-06, 05:37
Yes, it does seem that the Oasis management, in their greed, may well have shot themselves in the foot. Not only does the entrance fee for players QR25 no longer include free drink but the girls must pay QR50 to get in themselves. As a venue, it will dry up but not sure yet where it will resurface. We need to fan out and check the few remaining possibilities and report back.

Bilqa
01-23-06, 04:39
Where have all the Chinese gone? I had several numbers from a fellow mongerer, but most are dead or ring with no answer. Now the news of the death of the Oasis. A friend told me last night that his buddy picked up a girl in front of Home Center and took her "home" to enjoy her "center"!

I saw a few girls hanging out at Landmark over the weekend but couldn't make contact as I was with somebody. An exchange of glances and smiles left me to think that an exchange of mobile numbers would have been easy.

Come on guys, somebody has seen something; let's get things moving again in Doha! I will surely post anything I find.

Ronin
01-24-06, 05:32
Now that Oasis mgmt's greed has gotten the better of themselves, the women have shifted back to Ramada again, luckily for both them and us, apparently Ramada has apparently revised their policies. Last summer it was the place to go but the management made it very clear to the ladies that they were not welcome and did not let them in. Hence the shift to Oasis, now aborted. Ramada for punters entrance fee is QR25 which does include drink. I don't think that the women have to pay anything but they must apparently show passport to get in. I was there last night, Tues, at 2030, bit early but there were maybe dozen Chinese women there. I assume it fills up bit later with peak around 2200, same as Oasis was. Best of luck.

Rolling Stone II
02-03-06, 05:44
Will have to travel to Qatar regularly in the next 24 months. Any updates with respect to Doha or is it really that dead?

Appreciate to receive any information available. Will definitely contribute once I'm there.

Anyone knows whether this forum is accessible from within Qatar?

Ronin
02-04-06, 07:50
RS,

I certainly have nothing new to add to my previous posts. It is not difficult to find what you are looking for here albeit from limited venues and nationality.
Generally speaking, ISG is not accessible from within Qatar. Site is blocked by Q-Tel, the only provider in country. However, I am able to access via my computer at work for some reason. Risk is with my company finding out of course but otherwise able to access ISG.

Good luck here and please, do post any results.

Mahku
02-04-06, 21:09
It's probably like here in the Emirates where corporate and university connections go straight to the internet and are not blocked. But your home or web cafe connection goes through the blocking proxy.

Go to the thread under Logging in problems called 'Using web-based proxy servers' and download one of the anonymizer programs like JAP. Make sure you do this before you get to Qatar as the web sites for these will probably be blocked unless you have a work connection that gets around it.

Bilqa
02-08-06, 12:20
I have also been able to bypass QTel by connecting to the site thru a TCP/IP connection to another ISP outside the country.

Wicked Roger
03-10-06, 20:02
I have also been able to bypass QTel by connecting to the site thru a TCP/IP connection to another ISP outside the country.
Bilqa

Depending on whether you travel or have friends that do, try reading the new thread on ISG regarding proxy blockers.

Piper, myself and a few others use jap.exe which you can download outside the region and upload when back, easy to use. Others use ultrasurf (do a google for ultrareach or ultrasurf). In the UAE this link is blocked!. Also try www.nntime but this has been blocked here recently!!! I have both and jap is better for me while ultra is better for others.

WR

Rolling Stone II
03-15-06, 11:05
Hi guys,

Was in Doha for a period of 3 weeks; the place seems to be as dry as the dessert. With the sole exception of a bunch of ugly Chinese in Ramada, nothing to report.

Anyone has better information, please let me know.

Cheers,

RS.

Silk Cut
03-28-06, 11:06
Hi all,

I will be in Doha from 10 to 14 April. Staying in Marriott. Any suggestions where I can find some actions?

thanks

Danxxx
03-30-06, 11:15
Hi Guys,

Will be travelling to Qatar and am looking for a WG friendly 5-star hotel downtown. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Wonkers
04-05-06, 17:29
Hi,

I will be in Doha from April 8 - 12. Appreciate if anyone can PM on where to find any action, if any.

How to find one and how much does it cost?

Hope to hear from you soon. TQ

Ronin
04-06-06, 05:47
Wonkers, DanXX & Silk,

Nothing new to add from my end; still Ramada 1F bar but have not visited Oasis for some time now. Other hotel bars probably has some action but thin and sketchy. Pearl in Marriott is always jumping Thurs nights and as guest, you can get in. There are probably few SW there but for normal women, it is the best in town. Also, read the reports in this post.

Can't help on SW friendly hotels, there probably aren't any but discretion should be enough for you to take someone to your room for the night.

Good luck and please post your results, good or bad, to the benefit of all.

R

Ronin
04-12-06, 05:01
I stopped in Ramada 1F last night (Tues) and while it was fairly full at 10pm, there were only about 9 women that I took to be Chinese / SW, none rating above a 6 or 7, at least in my book. Left after a single beer. Someone needs to check up on Oasis and advise status.

Ronin
04-13-06, 05:16
Scratch Oasis. Still QR25 to get in, does not include a drink and last night, there was not a single woman in the place. Bit of a crack down going on area wide I guess with the Chinese SWs very skittish and difficult to find. I gotta believe in free enterprise however and eventually demand will realize a supply, even here.

Chaudman
06-01-06, 18:13
Hi Guys,

Will be travelling to Qatar Friday 2nd of June and am looking for detailed information for finding girls in Qatar. Heard about Ramada. Is it the Ramada hotel? Which bar in this hotel to find girls?

What about OASIS ? What is it?

Is the Pearl of Mariott a good place to have what I am looking for?

Is there only Cheneeses girls "available"?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! I am in a hurry about that!

Danxxx
06-03-06, 09:04
I was at the Pearl last week. 30 Single guys, 3 couples, not one single WG or non-WG in place, and prices are outrageous. Went to Palomas too - lots of non-WG, but either in couples or groups of 3-4. Not easy to do something in a couple of hours.

Member #1071
06-08-06, 13:36
Visited Qatar three times in a row over the past couple of months.
The best you can find is below average chinese here and there.
Otherwise you need to work out a regular GF relationship with a Philipina or expat.
Go to Dubai, don't wast your time in Qatar

Lustforthrust
07-07-06, 15:06
Old, fat Chinese hags (pretty darned aggressive too) here. Ugh! I'd rather do the tall lady-boyish bouncer.

LukeSkyWanker
07-12-06, 14:17
I am sorry this is a little bit off track but I have around 6 hours to wait for a connecting flight in Doha, could anybody give me info on the airport location are the any good restaurants nearby or shopping malls to spend an hour or 2. I dont suppose there are any knocking shops close to the airport.
I assume I can get a drink in Doha like Dubai and Abu-Dhabi?

Please PM me or post here.

May the force be with you!

Rene02
07-13-06, 08:22
The airport is not far from the city, by cab you can easily go downtown.

Yes you can have alcoholic drinks but only in the hotels bars. SInce you are there during daytime, there are few chances to find something interesting to get laid I am afraid.

Micky Mouse
07-14-06, 07:57
I will be moving to Jeddah for work. I know it is a strict muslim environment. Do they have clubs and pubs there or what rae the chances of meeting people.

I chose Jeddah. Because one big firm offered me a good job. So. I will be there end of this month.

MM

Zizoo
07-30-06, 11:45
Hi guys, I am new here.

I need your assistance to guide how to get some sweet chicks.

Any arab girls available here?

What are the prices?

Thanks,

Zizoo

ExpatCat
07-30-06, 21:37
I will be moving to Jeddah for work. I know it is a strict muslim environment. Do they have clubs and pubs there or what rae the chances of meeting people. MM

No pubs at all in the kingdom. It is very strict Islam. No booze, no clubs, no cinemas, no entertainment, no fun.

Take the money and make sure that you are on a two month on, one month off contract so that you can escape to Bangkok, or anywhere. Failing that, make sure that you get a multiple re-entry visa as part of the contract so that you can come over to Bahrain, or go to Dubai as often as you require.

Failing all this, get in touch with the Consolate asap and try to get in their good books. They may be able to help. The consolate have been known to have parties. . .

Good luck.

Zizoo, RTFF! Take the time and reap the benefits.

Cheers,

Expatcat

Pathologic
07-31-06, 01:17
Someone (perhaps Lonely Plant) described Qatar as the most boring place on earth.

Amongst all that boredom, decent (for Doha) watering holes are the Rugby Club which can get busy at weekends (Friday/Saturday) and Garveys. The first floor bar at Ramada is worth a look for Philippina maids.

There's not much else to say about Doha!

Ronin
07-31-06, 05:26
Obviously none of you have been to Paloma (Intercon Hotel) Wed night, ladies night & cabin crew heaven, or the Pearl (Marriott) Thurs night. Quite mind blowing when taken from a Doha perspective. Approaches a normal bar in any large western city. Of course, no one comes here for the action, normal or SW. We are here for the work and there are decades worth of it here. One makes due with what one has to work with. No, it is not the Philippines or Thailand and no one has ever claimed that it was. 1F of Ramada is still fairly busy with Chinese SWs of varying quality with all wanting QR1,000 for the night. Lots of Filipinas there as well but seem to be there to meet with other Filipinos and not looking to augment incomes. But I gotta belive that sooner or later market forces will prevail.

SonicRay
07-31-06, 07:58
No pubs at all in the kingdom. It is very strict Islam. No booze, no clubs, no cinemas, no entertainment, no fun.

Take the money and make sure that you are on a two month on, one month off contract so that you can escape to Bangkok, or anywhere. Failing that, make sure that you get a multiple re-entry visa as part of the contract so that you can come over to Bahrain, or go to Dubai as often as you require.

Failing all this, get in touch with the Consolate asap and try to get in their good books. They may be able to help. The consolate have been known to have parties.

Good luck.

Zizoo, RTFF! Take the time and reap the benefits.

Cheers,

ExpatcatBeen in Doha two years.

Plenty of action if look in right places.

Cloud nyn
Poloma
The pearl
The watering hole.
1st floor Ramada if like chinese
Ausie Bar in Rydges

Keep ur eyes open , be dicrete.

I have even been approached in the shopping malls so your report is absolutely rubbish.

ExpatCat
07-31-06, 18:52
Been in Doha two years.
I have even been approached in the shopping malls so your report is absolutely rubbish.

Much as I hate to comment on a first posting.
IF you had taken the trouble to actually READ the post you would have noticed that it was in reply to Mickey Mouse who was going to JEDDAH in SAUDI ARABIA. The comments were about the KINGDOM of Saudi Arabia, not the STATE of Qatar, an Emirate. Therefore, my report was not absolutely rubbish.

Trying to be a smartar** on your first post when you don't read the words will not endear you to the rest of the forum.

Have a nice life

Expatcat

Pathologic
09-27-06, 12:30
Palmoma's ok...but Doha's a sexual wasteland. Seems's to be some action starting on the Corniche, southern end close to the dhow harbour, but very very intermittent at this stage. At the date of writing, Rydges and Ramada are the best bets.

Bilqa
09-28-06, 17:09
George... its Ramadan?

Joe Steen
09-29-06, 15:40
George... its Ramadan?Do you guys care to share about the action down at the harbour..seems a little too good to be true?

Etami
09-29-06, 15:50
Dear all,

I'm gonna be in Doha for many hours waiting for a connecting flight. I don't want to waste my time there, so I would like to meet a nice and pleasent lady. Any advice?

Thanks!

Pathologic
09-30-06, 13:56
Ramadan...the lunar time for lust and passion (not!). IMHO and given some sporadic recent success Dhow Harbour seems to be emerging as a potential location. I jog along the corniche most nights and have been pleasantly surprised over the last few months by the ladies that loiter there. It's no match for Ramada, but thought I'd mention it as an emerging source. Maybe it's not not a goer, but when all else fails.....

Tom2004
09-30-06, 15:53
Dear all,

I'm gonna be in Doha for many hours waiting for a connecting flight. I don't want to waste my time there, so I would like to meet a nice and pleasent lady. Any advice?

Thanks!

Certainly, rebook to EK and proceed via DXB or skip your intention.

Greetings,
tom

Open to Explore
10-24-06, 06:30
Is Doha really this quiet ? No action , No Reports for a long time, assume must be time of the year !

Pathologic
10-30-06, 03:04
Is Doha really this quiet ? No action , No Reports for a long time, assume must be time of the year !

I've lived in Doha for the past year and I'm not kidding when I say that, imho, Doha is the most boring city I have ever been to or lived in. This explains the lack of reports!

Ramadan is over, Eid has begun and the summer heat has gone, but that's not the reason Doha is boring. There's sod all to do except for occasional dune'ing, hanging out at a shopping centre or on the Corniche, drinking at a hotel, Garveys or the Rugby Club.

There's some monger action referred to in the reports below. However, that action is very scarce and quite expensive. Doha is definately not a place for mongers.

Lustforthrust
11-15-06, 06:44
1F of Ramada is still fairly busy with Chinese SWs of varying quality with all wanting QR1,000 for the night. But I gotta belive that sooner or later market forces will prevail.

Not so fast. Still a 1,000 Qs. Most of whom are frighteningly ugly and none under 35.

Bilqa
11-17-06, 13:27
Doesn't anybody have an idea if the mongering situation will improve during the Asian Games? It shoud surely be esier for ladies to get in to the country. Anyway, I am really in need, so I hope so!

Piper1
11-18-06, 12:13
Guys are complaining here about little action/expensive action in Qatar. What about Filipina shopping mall girls/housemaids, etc? Friday is the traditional day-off for housemaids, and in Dubai, the malls are full of Filipina and Sri Lankan housemaids on Fridays killing time and bored. Must be similar in Qatar.

I've been emailing an Indian girl in Bahrain and had planned a date with her soon, but ironically she's now in Qatar for the Asian Games (her hotel brought her there). She asked me to come to Qatar, but too risky - if we don't click in person, I'm stuck in a dry expensive mongering place.

Anyway, there may be an influx of non-WGs to Qatar for a bit of fun ...

Boofer
11-21-06, 17:51
Gentlemen,

i'm arriving to Qatar tomorrow. Will hook up with a friend of mine, semi pro, from Dubai at the Intercontinental. Is it Girlfriendly hotel?? what's the going rate for Russian/Ukrainian chicks?

please advise

Lustforthrust
11-25-06, 15:12
I met up with this black guy (Somali) that does the "private limmo service". Apparently he knows of some place where he claims Japanese/Koreans/Chinese (no Filipinas) freelance. More like Chinese, I would think.

Anyways, I figured it was best not to ride in his beat-up old Mercedes (also he needed deodorant pretty bad) and followed his car in mine.

Some dark alleyish looking place behind the Gulf Paradise Hotel, where he claims they live in an apartment block. I asked him if it was a brothel. He smiles and says "yes". Are you sure, smiles again "yes, sure" again. Sometimes I not sure he understands me. How much? "Very cheap" he goes. Very cheap like 400? "Yes, yes" he smiles again. The smiles, freak me out!

I passed. I gave him 30Qs for the ride - he returned 15. I drove back alone.

Anybody know this place?

Bilqa
11-25-06, 15:25
Hey Lust, I haven't heard ot the place but then again, things need to be very discreet in Doha. Let me know if you find out more!

Pathologic
11-28-06, 02:33
Great to see some activity here. Here's my input to recent reports:

1. Philippina maids in malls, etc. Quite a few work in the stores in malls and many others visit malls. For example I've seen several loitering at the new Villagio complex adjacent to the Hyatt mall. Malls seem to present many opportunities. Infact, I've even been chatted by a Philippina at the toll booth as you leave the airport. Only problem is that this source - malls, etc - takes a bit of time and investment, and is opportunistic. Most often these girls are looking for a relationship. Friday in Doha is much quieter that Saturday.
2. Influx attributable to the Asian Games. The Games runs 1st - 15th December. Although 15,000 athletes are expected by definition they'll be from Asian countries, which have a plentiful supply of their own ladies. Also, there'll be minimal spectator attendance - which is a prime source of business for these girls. Most of the workers associated with the Games have been in Doha for a few months now. So, my guess is that the Games won't have a large impact on mongering opportunities.
3. Girl friendly hotels e.g. Intercontinental. All hotels in Doha are girl friendly simply because there are no girls! The intercontintental is a 'better' hotel where they're inclined to turn a blind eye.
4. East European ladies. There aren't many YET, but numbers seem to be on the increase attracted by the high prices (even relative to Dubai).

Please note that these comments are my opinion and everyone has different experiences.

Crime Of Passion
12-05-06, 12:44
[QUOTE=Piper1]Guys are complaining here about little action/expensive action in Qatar. QUOTE]

Maybe there is some hope on the horizon for some of you. My PRC GF is aware that a number of WG's currently in AUH are looking at Qatar as a potentially lucrative place to be as there are few girls there. AUH has an abundance of girls currently feeling the pinch as there is so much competition. Some are talking of moving for good business and higher prices.

Bolongo
12-05-06, 12:52
I will be heading to Qatar in the next few weks for R&R and looking for some action. Does anyone know of any places to find some?

Bilqa
12-26-06, 05:50
Hi all, this forum is dead, as is most of Doha. However, I have found one gem. She is a young, shapely, black girl that I have now met a few times. She is interested in more than one guy at a time. This may also solve our problem of no convenient place to meet.

So, is there anybody with your own private flat or villa interested in a threesome? Message back with your details so I can share this beauty with you.

Bilqa

Odiacz
04-02-07, 19:55
Visited Doha and was together with an expat living there. According to him no professionals at all.

Sad but true - fortunately they will build a bridge to Bahrain in 2 years time

Lustforthrust
04-04-07, 08:49
Anyone know where we can obtain these in Doha?

Piper1
04-25-07, 17:21
I'll be in Qatar three or four nights next week. Just read all the Qatar reports. All are saying how 'dry' Qatar is except the two posts quoted. Sonic Ray and Bilqa - or anyone with info - are there any updates?
Been in Doha two years. Plenty of action if look in right places. Cloud nyn, Poloma, The pearl, The watering hole, 1st floor Ramada if like chinese, Ausie Bar in Rydges. Keep ur eyes open , be dicrete. I have even been approached in the shopping malls ...
Hi all, this forum is dead, as is most of Doha. However, I have found one gem. She is a young, shapely, black girl that I have now met a few times. She is interested in more than one guy at a time. This may also solve our problem of no convenient place to meet. So, is there anybody with your own private flat or villa interested in a threesome? Message back with your details so I can share this beauty with you.

Bilqa

Lustforthrust
04-28-07, 09:44
Piper,

If it's any consolation, the Paloma in the Intercontinental is your best bet. The PRC there are less uglier than those in Ramada :)

Piper1
04-28-07, 10:51
Piper,

If it's any consolation, the Paloma in the Intercontinental is your best bet. The PRC there are less uglier than those in Ramada :)Thanks - luckily the company booked me into the intercon, so I'll definitely check it out. I sent a batch email to about 30 Filipina girls on friendster and myspace - 10 viewed me so far, 5 replied - all sounded conservative. Will see how it goes. Still two days to go.

Piper1
05-01-07, 23:34
on arrival at doha two nights ago, customs confirep001ed my $11 duty-free bottle of jim beam. i'm not happy. at paloma's club at intercontinental hotel, a jim beam and coke is $11. i'm not happy.

i had four filipinas lined up from friendsters.com for dates. i called the best-looking one first, but confused her with another friendster girl during the conversation. she became suspicious. i'm still not happy.

two didn't answer their phones. i'm not happy.

the least attractive one answered her phone, we had a chat and a few laughs. she promised to meet me thursday night. i'm mildly happy.

wg non-action:

monday night: nothing happening at paloma's (intercontinental hotel). there was a birthday party with four drunk brit yuppies in bright orange business suits, dancing to techno music with their ugly white girlfriends. i'm seriously unhappy.

tuesday night at paloma's, around 11pm: crowded full of guys. three chinese girls sitting at a table chatting away. not tempted.

later tuesday night at aussie legends bar (rydges hotel): crowded full of guys. four chinese girls sitting at a table chatting away. still not tempted.

even later tuesday night: piper is back in hotel room, enjoying a classic sci-fi movie (videodrome) and looking forward to costa rica in two weeks.

_____

ps - seems that in doha, prices for everything are more than double dubai prices, including taxis, drinks, and food, and from what i've read, girls.

Lustforthrust
05-02-07, 06:55
PS - Seems that in Doha, prices for everything are more than double Dubai prices, including taxis, drinks, and food, and from what I've read, girls.

$250 for an old, ugly, fat PRC broad at the Ramada, Piper. Save your sauces for dime pieces with attitude in the Far East - until then, rub one out:)

Tercar 66
05-02-07, 11:30
the last time i went to doha, i emptied a bacardi bottle in a empty masafi bottle. i managed to get thru the custom without any problem. there are a few philipinas privately available. i have misplaced the contacts or i would have given you.

on arrival at doha two nights ago, customs confirep001ed my $11 duty-free bottle of jim beam. i'm not happy. at paloma's club at intercontinental hotel, a jim beam and coke is $11. i'm not happy.

i had four filipinas lined up from friendsters.com for dates. i called the best-looking one first, but confused her with another friendster girl during the conversation. she became suspicious. i'm still not happy.

two didn't answer their phones. i'm not happy.

the least attractive one answered her phone, we had a chat and a few laughs. she promised to meet me thursday night. i'm mildly happy.

wg non-action:

monday night: nothing happening at paloma's (intercontinental hotel). there was a birthday party with four drunk brit yuppies in bright orange business suits, dancing to techno music with their ugly white girlfriends. i'm seriously unhappy.

tuesday night at paloma's, around 11pm: crowded full of guys. three chinese girls sitting at a table chatting away. not tempted.

later tuesday night at aussie legends bar (rydges hotel): crowded full of guys. four chinese girls sitting at a table chatting away. still not tempted.

even later tuesday night: piper is back in hotel room, enjoying a classic sci-fi movie (videodrome) and looking forward to costa rica in two weeks.

_____

ps - seems that in doha, prices for everything are more than double dubai prices, including taxis, drinks, and food, and from what i've read, girls.

Piper1
05-02-07, 13:03
All the PRC I saw were slim, and not too bad looking, with a couple of cute ones. Could have been tempted if I had the energy - I'm shaking off a flu so decided a relatively early night (and not spreading my germs) was a better idea. No way I'd pay $250 anyway.

Interesting how they sit and chat amongst themselves without aggressively marketing themselves - unlike the PRC in Dubai. It's all about supply and demand.

Lustforthrust
05-02-07, 15:17
All the PRC I saw were slim, and not too bad looking, with a couple of cute ones. Could have been tempted if I had the energy - I'm shaking off a flu so decided a relatively early night (and not spreading my germs) was a better idea. No way I'd pay $250 anyway.

Interesting how they sit and chat amongst themselves without aggressively marketing themselves - unlike the PRC in Dubai. It's all about supply and demand.

If it was in the Paloma, they may have been Taiwanese from Qatar Airways; not working girls.

Piper1
05-02-07, 20:28
If it was in the Paloma, they may have been Taiwanese from Qatar Airways; not working girls.Well why didn't you tell me that before - they could be worth a try. ;)

Tonight I called the two Filipina non-WGs who promised to meet me. My last two nights here, so I hoped one would agree on tonight, and the other on tomorrow night. Both want tomorrow night, as it's the weekend. One is a 4/10 in looks, and keen, the other is a 6.5 but wants to bring her two best friends along. What to do, what to do?

I'm about to go check out Sheherazad. Apparently it has working girls and a pool table. The perfect combination. Here's an extract from http://www.dohanights.********.com/

"Sherahazad 1st floor of the Ramada. Atmosphere: half mongrel cross between a brightly lit nightclub and a slightly seedy backstreet bar, lots of Chinese and Philippino hookers ... a great place to drink, and a big bonus little or no pretense about the place, another thing that gets plus points is no band! It also has a pool table ..."

Piper1
05-03-07, 00:57
Update on Sheherazad Club at Ramada: no more working girls. In fact, no girls there at all.

According to the manager, LE stopped WGs three months ago due to 'visa problems'. The manager recommended I try Oasis Hotel, as the WGs have moved there. In the interests of ISG research, I hopped in a cab to Oasis just after midnight. Unfortunately the bar in Oasis was closed. Seems that many bars close at midnight in Doha on week-nights.

Earlier, I checked out Qube Nightclub while I was at Ramada - many cute young Filipina nonP4P girls dancing away with each other. Too young for me to even try. No WGs.

Back in my hotel room, I checked the airline schedule, hoping to catch a plane after work tomorrow 9pm to have a night-out in Dubai before heading to my home. No flights after I finish work, so I'm stuck in Qatar tomorrow night. Damn.

I'll try my luck with one of the friendster girls.

Lustforthrust
05-03-07, 05:47
There were couple of very well-dressed PRC hookers.

At 10pm, the Ask was 1,000 LT. I would've Bid 300 for ST, but was too damn tired. A good night's sleep is worth a whole lot more :)

Piper1
05-03-07, 22:41
There were couple of very well-dressed PRC hookers.

At 10pm, the Ask was 1,000 LT. I would've Bid 300 for ST, but was too damn tired. A good night's sleep is worth a whole lot more :)Yep, I saw a few also on Wed night around 11pm (but taking your advice, I assumed they were air-hosties!) Feeling too lazy to chat a non-P4P girl up, I left and checked a few other places instead. Went back to Palomas at 2am hoping to find a WG or a tipsy freebie, but it was closed.

I went downstairs to Paloma for dinner at 10pm tonight (Thursday) and the place was already crowded full of civilians. Back to my room to do some work. Nearly 1am now, so I'll go check it again.
-------
Later that night...

1:30am. After one drink in Palomas, I'm back in my hotel room for a much-needed sleep. No WGs in Palomas tonight. There were 20 men for every woman. Many ugly women (including oldies) were being treated like goddesses by the guys. Beggars can't be choosers. After only four nights without a woman, even I started to be tempted by fuglies. Thank god I'm back in Dubai tomorrow.

Mahku
05-04-07, 10:18
I'm starting to get afraid to open your reports Piper. I'll be moving here in August so it's sad to see that the pro scene is just as bad as when I visited 3 years ago. At least as a resident I'll have plenty of time to work the online and regular girl angle. For anything more than that Dubai and Bahrain are pretty close.

Piper1
05-04-07, 17:06
I'm starting to get afraid to open your reports Piper. I'll be moving here in August so it's sad to see that the pro scene is just as bad as when I visited 3 years ago. At least as a resident I'll have plenty of time to work the online and regular girl angle. For anything more than that Dubai and Bahrain are pretty close.I'm sure you'll be fine, especially with your expertise with Filipina non-WGs, both in the Phils and in the arab countries. There is some pro action around if you want it. Once you're living here that'll be easy too.

PS - Dubai isn't that close - it took nearly 8 hours today from the hotel door to my door, with endless queues and only a 55 minute flight! I hate airports.

Lustforthrust
05-05-07, 11:15
Yep, I saw a few also on Wed night around 11pm (but taking your advice, I assumed they were air-hosties!)

Ouch, that is low, piper:)

Piper1
05-05-07, 13:53
Ouch, that is low, piper:)Kidding - the three I saw were not WGs - they were with a couple of male Taiwanese crew members. Next time I have to stay more than a few days, I'll bring a fave Dubai girl along for the 'ride'.

BTW - Friendster girls turned out to be a bad strategy for a short trip. I narrowed them down to the one most likely to meet me, but she backed out at the last minute. For guys living in Doha, there are hundreds of Filipina girls who want a regular boyfriend.

Silver Tibby
09-07-07, 12:08
In the Army heading to Qatar for R & R from Iraq at the end of September, I've read the board and seems like there is little action in Qatar.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fellow monger to be a sponsor for me so I can go out on the town and hopefully find some action, some much needed action.

If anyone is interested in being a sponsor to get me off the base please message me back.

sTibby

Zing Uk
10-30-07, 20:12
Reading the last few reports I didn't have high hopes but thought I'd check out the action anyway. On checking with a local taxi driver it seems the Ramada is still WG free so off I trooped to Palomas. Not a WG in site and quite possibly the worst band in the Middle East assualing my ears. When they stopped I resorted to watching Crystal Palace v Watford (yes, it was that bad) Watford were well worth their 1. 0 lead at half time though but then the band started again so decided to head off.

Its a shame really as I like Doha and last year thought it had the potential to become a good version of Dubai if they could have got some more WG's to smooth the supply and demand curve but seems the morality police have won the day. I'm sure there are plenty of Filipina's around for GF material as Piper suggest but for a flying business trip not really worth the effort.

It seems they have now cleared out Oman and Qatar leaving Bahrain (very thin pickings IMHO) and, of course, Dubai. God forbid if they ever decide to clean up Dubai, then where will we go?

Industrial
11-02-07, 00:45
Good forum.

Thanks for all the info!

Piper1
11-21-07, 15:14
I'm back in Doha for a few days in a couple of weeks. Not looking good there. Any updates? Have the morality police really been that efficient?

Lovely Dick70
11-24-07, 12:45
I will be based out of Doha from Decmber and hopefully I am able to land up with something useful. I am moving from a South east asian zone and I find reports in this forum distressing but gather my self conviction that however strong the Moral police could be, world's oldest profession would definitely exist in some form.

LD

Piper1
11-24-07, 23:09
Well, no replies yet, so things must be bad. I did hatch a plan to bring a girl with me from Dubai, but now it turns out I'll be busy with work or being entertained by clients almost all the time I'm there, with maybe one night free, so I canned the plan. Hope I don't have to resort to friendster again - too time-consuming wih no guarantees!

I'll try to arrive a day early so I can try some mall-hunting. Any suggestions on the best place to do this? eg City Centre or V Mall? I also heard that an evening stroll on the Corniche may be worth a try for picking up, but I'm not sure if this means for regular, semi or pro girls. (The pick-up lines have to be adjusted accordingly. ;)) Any insights from resident ISG members?

Lovely Dick70
11-26-07, 18:15
BTW can someone enlighten me on the costs involved for the following:

1. How much does it cost(airfare) from Doha to dubai on a weekend

2. How difficult is the Visa process to Dubai when ur a resident of Qatar

3. Is it possible to fetch gals from Dubai instead

Piper1
11-28-07, 20:44
BTW can someone enlighten me on the costs involved for the following:

1. How much does it cost(airfare) from Doha to dubai on a weekend

2. How difficult is the Visa process to Dubai when ur a resident of Qatar

3. Is it possible to fetch gals from Dubai instead1. My fare is 1370AED.

2. Depends on nationality, not residency. Google "Qatar visa" for info.

3. I checked this out last week as an option. Very difficult to bring Chinese, African or CIS girls (the main selection of WGs in Dubai).

Lovely Dick70
11-30-07, 18:07
Thanks Piper for the reply.

I am an indian and looking for some WGs in Doha.

Will definitely keep you updated with my exploits as and when I get lucky.

LD

Piper1
12-02-07, 00:49
Arrived in Doha after midnight Saturday night (instead of 8pm as planned - damn delays and cancelled flights. Never fly Qatar Airways). I'd planned on an evening stroll on the corniche to try my luck, but it was too late)

Unpacked my bags, did a bit of work prep then went to check out Aussie Legends Bar at Rydges Plaza for about 45 mins. No WG action at all, and the ratio of men to women was 20:1. Young good looking guys were getting the "go away" by the few girls chatting in pairs, so this middle aged guy named Piper decided to head back to the hotel room around 2:00am, check emails and get a few hours sleep before an early morning at work.

Only two consolations: A friendster girl messaged me tonight and sounds keen to meet (I won't count my chickens yet), plus I may catch up with an ISG member and/or one or two of the WGs he knows.

Member #1071
12-02-07, 08:54
Arrived in Doha after midnight Saturday night (instead of 8pm as planned - damn delays and cancelled flights. Never fly Qatar Airways).

Wait till you experience Emirates delays to and from Qatar........

Danxxx
12-03-07, 12:13
I knew I'd be coming to Doha fairly often, so I hit Friendster, and scored a really hot, nice Filipina. My problem is, which are girl-friendly hotels? Something 4 or 5 star and not too far from downtown. Any recommendations?

Piper1
12-03-07, 14:04
Based on the good advice of an ISGer resident in Doha, I checked out the nightclub in Oasis Hotel last night between 9 and 10pm. About 10 PRC girls at any one time. Age range late 20s to late 30s. No stunners, but I took home a tall elegant-looking 29 y.o. with a good sense of humor, a cheeky smile and a great rack. She wouldn't budge under 700 Riyal (all night offer, but I let her go at 130am as she worked me over twice and I needed to get a few hours sleep before a big work day). She turned out to be good value. Excellent massage (including the back-cracking 'walk all over me massage'), great blowjobs, enthusiastic sex and fun conversation - her English is good. She loved the camera - will post some photos in a few days when I find the camera cable at home.

_______

While I was in Oasis, I noticed a tiny Filipina (early 20s), standing alone in a dark corner. I went and chatted with her, and soon asked if she was in the club for business. She became angry, said she was waiting for a friend, and told me she was sick of guys in Doha asking her such questions every day and its very rude etc etc. I apologized and pointed out that she was standing alone in a WG club, so I'd made an assumption. Cut a long story short, I used the old doey-eyed routine, warmed her up with a few cheeky comments that had her laughing away, and within a few minutes she took her phone out and asked if I wanted her number. 'Huh?" I thought, "that was too easy". I then thought she might be a semi pro, so I took her number and asked her to come back to the club in my hotel for a drink. She said she couldn't, as she's waiting for her friend. After some more chatting, I bid my farewells and went to look for a girl for the night.

I called the firey little Filipina after work today, and she agreed to come out for a drink tonight, but she wants to bring her friend with her (another Filipina). No problems I said. So I called an ISG pal who lives in Doha and invited him along for double-blind date, or at least for us to catch up for a drink. No high expectations (besides, I'm still shagged from last night's fun and too little sleep), but we'll see how it goes.

______

Note: Oasis closes around midnight on week nights, and around 230am weekends. Best to get there around 9pm as some of the better looking girls are snapped up very early.

Lovely Dick70
12-04-07, 10:22
Hey Piper,

Thanks for the pointers to Oasis in a desert.

I will be there starting coming Monday and hope that we bump into each other.

LD

Piper1
12-04-07, 12:16
QUBE Bar: (60 Riyal entry, including one drink).
Met up with UAE pal Mahku at Qube Monday night for a drink. Good to catch up with him just before he starts his world mongering travels again. We waited for our 'double-date Filipinas' who were due to join us at 830pm. One of them ('Firey One' whom I'd offended the previous night) finally arrived about 930pm. She arrived alone and told us her friend had to cancel due to work commitments. Ah well. Firey One was in a good mood, and lots of laughs, but she made it clear she couldn't stay out long due to work. She left around 11pm, asking me to keep in touch and promising to see me longer on my next visit. We'll see.

Qube has a noisy Filipino Band with a pesky singer who uses a wireless mike to infiltrate the crowd and jump all over people all night. He needs to be tied up (and gagged).

Le Club: (50 Riyal entry, including two drinks).
After Firey One left, Mahku and I checked out the Le Club in Grand Mercure Hotel. We arrived around 1130pm, and left 30 minutes later. I'd read that Le Club has a non-discriminatory entry policy, and a cabbie had told me that there are often Filipina, Chinese and Nepalese WGs there, so it was essential we check it out.

Alas, 'non-discriminatory' actually meant that it was jam-packed full of laborers of various nationalities, many of them groping the tired and old Chinese working girls, who were not too happy about the constant groping. Some girls "swooshed away" gropers like they were swooshing away annoying flies. There were about 50 guys and 10 girls, ranging in quality from 1 to 5. The club is dirty (my shoes were sticking to the floor), too smokey (even for a smoker), and hot (despite the fact it was cool outside). The Filipina Band was good, and I marvelled at how they can keep smiling and singing enthusiastically every night working in these conditions. There were no Filipina or Nepalese WGs - only Chinese, who'd been in the game too long.

I tried to get myself into the mood by speaking to one of the least unattractive girls. Nice face, but a little swarthy. She started at 800, I feigned shock and horror, so she went to 700. Much discussion later, she eventually agreed to 400 for two hours, but by then I was out of the mood again. She spent so long on the negotiations that I had enough time to think about how I had to get up early in the morning, and how much I needed sleep more than I needed a rushed massage and a quickie. I took her number for future reference.

Flying home to Dubai this evening, so the party is over.

Overall, there is some action to be had in Doha. For WG action, my recommendation is to try Oasis Hotel (see previous post), and collect phone numbers. I tried a couple of numbers given by another ISG member, and although I didn't use them I soon found out that once connected to the PRC network, even more numbers become available to you (ie if they're unavailable, they give you the number of their 'nice friends'). I prefer meeting girls in a club first, rather than a surprise at the hotel room door.

I stayed at Rydges - completely GF. Aussie Legends Bar on the rooftop is good for a drink and a game of pool, and has an outdoor area, but no WGs.

Piper1
12-05-07, 11:36
She was good. See report 139. More pics when I have time (56 more photos, but I won't bore you with them all. Or maybe I will. ;))

Piper1
12-05-07, 15:16
Dan the Man, Rydges Plaza is GF, not far from town.

LD70 - have fun at Oasis (I won't be in Doha again until next month).

Piper1
12-07-07, 16:45
and some more

Piper1
12-07-07, 16:47
a few more

Piper1
12-07-07, 16:50
in random order ...

Janabiyah
12-12-07, 18:44
Well here I am in the Grand Mercure for a few days. I'm really confused. They have WGs in the 2nd floor bar but you cant bring them to your room.

The ones I spoke to quote 500 to 1000 QR. Again this amazes me because when you look at the other guys in this bar, most of them are Asian and are definitely not executive types. So I guess the girls have different pricing for them.

On the 10th floor there is another bar which is more upmarket and has a good Filipina band. There seems to be an occasional wg passing through there also.

Anyway, as I'm stuck in this non GF hotel, I'll just wait till i'm outa here tomorrow.

Bahrain or Dubai are definitely the places to be.

Lovely Dick70
12-30-07, 16:51
Hi folks,

As reported by the seniors in the game, Doha is alive but it is slightly on the expensive side which means any mongering activity would cost nothinng less than 300 to 400$ at the minimum.

Those who are ready to go the mile then there are lot of avenues via the Filipino WG route which can also result in long term commitments.

LD

Piper1
01-05-08, 13:12
Hi folks,

As reported by the seniors in the game, Doha is alive but it is slightly on the expensive side which means any mongering activity would cost nothinng less than 300 to 400$ at the minimum.

Those who are ready to go the mile then there are lot of avenues via the Filipino WG route which can also result in long term commitments.

Sorry - have to disagree - I found prices last month ranged from 700 Riyal ($190) LT, down to 400 Riyal ($110) ST. Basically, same as current Dubai prices.

I agree that Filipina GFs are the way to go if you live there or visit often.

Ribaldo
01-07-08, 18:40
My last visit in Doha dates last May. I do not know if something has changed now but at that time after exploring a number of places I concluded that the only one where you could be sure to find WGs was Oasis (I knew it since a previous visit in 2002). I picked up three chinese girls from there, 1 pro and 2 semi pro (one having just lost job, another working for Qatar airways). I paid 150€ for 2 hours service and 200 for full night (inclusive of FK, BBJ, 1 or 2 shots). Quality of services was quite good, girls looking ranging from 6 to 7. So I found prices a little bit higher than Dubai (where I normally had Chinese full night GFE for 110) but what was tragically different was the quality (average 5 or less) and the number of the girls (Oasis stays to Cycloon in Dubai like the desert to the virgin forest).

I would like to know is if anybody can indicate other places than Oasis where action take place. I checked the Qube and, despite the large number of philippinas, I did not see WGs (by side the girls staying alone were segregated in a mezzanine with a body guard at the stair). Same no action at the Ramada, Novotel, Movenpick (the old one) and Ridges bars. Only at the Paloma bar (in the Intercontinental hotel I think, where one of the girl I took told me to go sometime), I could see once a chinese WG of good quality.

I went (being rejected) to some bar (like at the Marriott) were you can enter only if you are a hotel guest or you buy a membership. Anybody know if there is action inside?

Piper1
01-10-08, 13:12
I would like to know is if anybody can indicate other places than Oasis where action take place.See my report on this very page for an answer to your question. To save you reading that far, another WG club is Le Club in Grand Mercure Hotel.

For answers to some of your other questions, try reading read the previous page or two. C'mon, you can do it.

Bumz Rush
02-16-08, 17:10
Read the reports, and noted the action stations.

However if there is a good local phone number for a nice Asian girl, I would love to have a project before I arrive.

Normally based in Dubai, and have a great little African, non WG, who calls herself a NYMPHO, and who am I to complain.

My ex live in GF is a young Pina, but gone home, so also hope to recruit a little Pina to live in RAK (not actually Dubai).

Keep up the good work, and "Piper" does get around doesnt he.

bumz

Piper1
02-21-08, 13:07
Bumz Rush - I just dug out my Doha contact numbers to PM them to you. Alas, your PM is not enabled.

Bumz Rush
02-21-08, 15:48
It is worth the money just to receive Pipers PM. So please PM me in 24 hours. Still time to enjoy her. Does she list herself on AFF, as there are two or three interesting contacts in Doha. Piper feel free to sms [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], if able.

Bumz

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Piper1
02-21-08, 19:50
It is worth the money just to receive Pipers PM. So please PM me in 24 hours. Now don't you wish you'd outlaid $19.95 a long time ago. Then tomorrow night you would have Lucy (the girl in the photos) delivered to your door with a big smile on her face, and soon after, her hot lips wrapped around you, her warm DDs jiggling all over you, her wetness slippin' and slidin' all over you ... ;)

I met her at Oasis Club - you'll find about 10 girls there. She was probably the best of the bunch in terms of looks, and she was a truly good performer - very good English and fun sense of humor. Get to Oasis around 10pm - things start early in Doha.

Bumz Rush
02-25-08, 16:47
Piper was 100% correct, she is fantastic. Respect man.

Had an afternoon delight, as I arrived in Doha 10am, and felt the urge.

Pipers description was 100%, but he forgot to add the mandatory showers, and her ability to almost do the splits.

Very smart dresser in her business "as in other peoples business, not hers", arrived at 3pm, and left at 6pm. Including a little mid session siesta, and several showers, she was the consumate GFE, perpaps a little too much moaning, but then who cares.

The BBBJ, resulted in a CIH (hair).

For the record the Marriott was very accomodating, by giving me a suite.

She will be back on duty in the Oasis, very very close to Marriott tonight, but is no business, might just cum back for the best beds in the hotel business.

Contributions was, perhaps hight, at 200$ for over 2 hours, of her valuable time. but well worth every last cent.

If only I could post the pics, I would do so.

Bumz.

Piper1
02-25-08, 20:02
Piper was 100% correct, she is fantastic. Respect man.Yes, she really is good (and there's a couple other tricks she does that you didn't mention. ;)) Next time I'm in Doha on a brief trip, I probably won't waste time hunting (and I like the hunting). She's good fun, and probably as good as it gets in Doha. She aims to please. Glad you had a good time.

Bumz Rush
02-28-08, 05:59
I don't drink, or smoke so a visit to a pick up bar can be traumatic, if smoke filled. No desire to chat and drink all night, then.

If forced to bar hop, I tend to get in pick up and get out.

In places like DXB, it is more fun, as very little pressure, mostly smoke free, and lots of selectable items on the menu.

I am off to Germany tomorrow, and might get to a FKK club, but not normally my idea of fun.

Bumz

Tamurlane26
03-11-08, 03:27
A voyage of discovery is about to take place and we shall see if the birds flock to Doha for the above exhibition. If they do then this shall prove to be a veritable gold mine of activity. Please watch this space and if nothing happens then shall have to be requiring the services of our dear friend in Dubai to provide some assistance - cant say "helping hand" or else you might all get the wrong idea !

Bon Voyage

Adiwhatsup
03-17-08, 22:26
A voyage of discovery is about to take place and we shall see if the birds flock to Doha for the above exhibition. If they do then this shall prove to be a veritable gold mine of activity. Please watch this space and if nothing happens then shall have to be requiring the services of our dear friend in Dubai to provide some assistance - cant say "helping hand" or else you might all get the wrong idea !

Bon VoyageI am in Doha and do not see much activity. Any tips / have you found anything.

Adiwhatsup
03-18-08, 14:00
I just crossed Oasis and it seems to be closed, will try tonight if something happens will post you guys.

Any seniors who could help please PM me, your guidance is deeply required.

Emmadkarem
04-09-08, 11:59
Hi Guys,
Pls Share Any Info On Doha. I Am Stuck In There With No Clue. Pm Please. Thanks

Zing Uk
04-12-08, 13:40
Had a short visit to Doha last week staying in the Sheraton. The first night I was there I noticed a couple of WG types in both the Irish bar and the ever horrible Chatty Dot's bar but didn't get a chance to talk to any of them. The second night I had some people from work in the hotel so was limited but on leaving my room I got in the lift with a PRC, she was surprised when I greeted her in Chinese and we got chatting. She asked if I would accompany her into Chatty Dot's as she wasn't allowed in alone. No worries, i was going there to meet my work crowd anyway. They were a bit surprised when I walked in with a PRC but we quickly parted comapny. When someone asked who she was etc I explained that she wouldn't get in unless someone came in with her because she was a WG. This started a wholeload of moralising from the girl from my work....don'tthey have any respect for their bodies yadayadaya etc.....shut to fuck up I thought! I hate moralising western snots particualrly those from priveledged background which this one very much has!

Any, being the pro that I am I did get the PRC girl for a later rendezvous. Around 1 am she came to my room for an agreed 400QAR LT. She was ok and did a decent turn although nothing special. She did a bit bbbj and we fucked a coupel of times then she wanted to turn an LT into a ST. Normally I would have been a bit pissed off with this but I was up at 6am anyway for a seminar so not too fussed and, as I said she was nothing special. Still, ggod to know that its still there in Doha although not as prevelant as before.

As a side note I went to the Qube with one of the guys from work. Some lovely little Philipinas there you can definitely pick up and I'm sure a few of them can be fucked on the first night but there is also a load of very overt gays running around WTF!!! The guy from my work got chatted up ha ha. Teach him for not dancing with one of the girl there.

Any, pic of PRC attached, she was a bit older I suspect around 40 but nice body and decent face. Nice rack too as you'll see from the pic.

Keep it Cocked,
Zing

Micky Mouse
04-22-08, 08:17
Hello Dear Mongers,

I am from a different region of the forum and most probably i will move to Doha for work in a month.

I do have some few questions for the Doha mongers.
1. Hows life in Doha- I mean the social life. Are there night clubs or pubs.
2. Is is easy to spot SWs in the street, how hard is for hook ups.
3. I know cant compare Bahrain or Dubai, is survival possible with frequent needs for XXX.

Appreciate your comments
MM

Piper1
04-25-08, 18:15
A fellow member PMd me to say that he tried to have Lucy (from pics) visit him at Sheraton, but she said it was too risky, so maybe it's not GF. Luckily he found another hottie in Qube Club. He also mentioned that Oasis Club (one of the two main WG places) was closed for renovations.

I'll probably be in Doha next week, so will try the other place (Le Club).

Mickey Mouse - all your questions are answered in this thread. Also google "Doha nightlife" for good info on clubs etc.

Lustforthrust
05-18-08, 21:03
He also mentioned that Oasis Club (one of the two main WG places) was closed for renovations.

The Water Hole at the Sheraton is the new Oasis Club.

Micky Mouse
05-23-08, 12:28
Hello All Qatar Mongers,

Within one week I be in Doha for work. I guess I be stuck for two years.

To my undestanding, mongering is not to a level compared to Dubai or Bahrain, but I do see opportunities after reading your repoerts.

So tell me guys, any CIS/Russians present there..
What is the famous pick-up clubs in Doha...

I have contributed well in few other countries' site, hope to be an active member in this region as well.

Thanks in Advance
Happy and Safe Mongering
MM

Puz Hunter
06-03-08, 16:00
Hi MM,

I have been here since 96, if compared to Bahrain and Dubai, Doha is dry dude. They don't need this activities to keep the economy rolling, I suggest travelling to the former on weekends, that's what I do always. If time permits.

Wellcome to Qatar mate.

Regards,

Puz Hunter

Lustforthrust
06-28-08, 19:55
I got one from friendster, took 2 months to meet her. Did her on her day off. Gave her 500. Cheap I guess, by Doha standards. Twenty-six, pretty eyes, some tits, not much of an ass; won't kiss, great BJ & swallows, resists fingering.

I'm prepared to trade her for yours, but I must have yours first!

Tallboy2
07-05-08, 11:50
i've been in qatar for 3 weeks, there lots of hot lebanese ladies - does anyone know where to find lebanese WGs?

Wicked Joe
07-27-08, 23:02
I had the pleasure of visiting Doha for a swift overnight stay, after some research on the board and the internet, I opted for the Ramada as it seemed to have the best opportunity for a happy ending.

It was a Monday night (not great but beggars can't be chosers), in the Ramada, the Library bar was a waste of time, not a single WG to be seen. The Scherazade bar was empty apart from 10 dish dashs (! ), no action in there. I toyed with the Qube bar but time was pressing on and I had an early morning appointment.

I decided to head over to the Sheraton, after some searching I found Chatty Dots (? ) on the first floor. Wall to wall Chinese WG, there was one PI but with her boyfriend. Quality of girls ranged from 1 to 7 ish. First attempt at a hook up ended in flames with an initial offer of 1200 QR, which I asked her to reconsider, no joy there when she refused.

Moved on to the next target, lets call her Lucy, talked a little while and she offered 1000 QR, talked her down to 800 QR LT. Tried to get her friend in on the action but wanted double, so no way. Brief cab ride back to Ramada, definately girl friendly for me but Lucy was very concerned about getting in.

Okayish action, no BJ (at all) and enthusiastic noises, two shots and then bed. A little bit of morning glory and then booted her out at 7am after several hints and then finally telling her to leave. All in all not a bad place but not as easy as Abu Dhabi to find action.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

SonicRay
08-02-08, 13:06
Well after a long while loitering on the ISG I am able to write a report.

The trouble and strife took the dustbin lids to see the grandparents for the month of August, so as they say while the cats away Ray will play.

With work keeping me extra busy and working over the weekend I decided to venture out on Tuesday evening. Having to work on Wednesday I discounted going to Qube, Pearl or Cloudnyn as I needed to be up early.

Plan was to hit the Sheraton; I started out in the Irish Bar.

Lots of expat females, I think 2 possible PRC WG's with boy friends.

Had a pint and watched, alas no improvement except for the expat eye candy.

Moved up stairs to Waterhole, between 8-12 PRC WGs (hard to get true number as many with dates) ranging fro.5 to 7 or 8.

Sat in the corner made eye contact with a few, kept looking the other way when the FUBs tried to catch my eye.

Chatted with Jenny 28 from Shanghai, (a 6. 7 without beer goggles) opened with 1200QAR LT I countered with 800 QAR, but she would not go below 1000. I took her cell number and tried my luck else where.

After 10 mins I caught the eye of another, this one looked different, not PRC but definitely Asian.

Turns out Ping Pong (I just could not get her name as engrish was so bad.) was from South Korea.

Ping was a good 7, late 20s, definite spinner. She opened with 1000 QAR LT I countered with 600 and settled with 750 plus taxi (800).

With her limited engrish I wanted to make sure what was on the menu, which she agreed.

Back at the house, BBBJ (very un enthusiastic) Mish and doggie.

Shot my load, went to bed, massage and finish with another mish.

Woke up at 5. 00 am with morning glory, tried to get ping involved she resisted saying wanted more money.

WTF I said LT means morning, she begrudgingly accepted and just lay there like a sack of spuds.

I finished and dropped her at the round about to get a taxi.

Summary:

Experience OK
Looks 7.5
Attitude 5
Repeat NO

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

SonicRay
08-02-08, 15:06
After Tuesdays disappointing venture, I wanted to ensure I had a good time. Work pressure was reducing, So decided I would try and arrange something for Friday night.

About 11:00 am sent SMS to Shanghai Jenny, just to see what response was. After a number of exchanged sms during they day she accepted my invitation for " drinks and movie" at my place early.

Picked her up at 7. 00 pm. Wow she looked different, a casual summer dress, little or no make up. Very cute.

Well back to the house, I opened some wine and had Italian delivery.

Jenny seemed to like the casualness of food and wine, after food she snuggled up to me on the sofa.

What was to follow still has me grinning today.

Overall, her body is excellently-proportioned and quite enjoyable for those of us who like petite women. Very smooth skin tone all over—explains why she does not need makeup.

DFK, licking all over. Superb bod and kept her heels on. She give me a BBBJ which was superb including plenty of ball licking and sucking I had to take a bit of a break to prevent me from shooting too soon. She was very vocal which was another great turn on.

I proceeded to do DATY and anus rimming till she came wriggling all over the place. Second round of BBJ with CIM and swallow.

After 10 min smoke break we started with full on gymnastics on sofa, desk and floor Cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl and doggie.

She was very enthusiastic and knew how to have a little fun. It was such a pleasure. After finishing we collapsed. She cleaned me up in the bathroom, her touch making me hard, and I wanted to have a second go at her.

We went to bed where she preceded to give me an absolute superb massage. I nearly drifted off to sleep, but her touches were so erotic I was still Horney. This time, I started with mish and moved to Doggie. She's a little kinky, and somewhat adventurous. Very well done. Enthusiasm is obvious, and skills above average. Had the sleep of the dead and woke up being all aroused and have a raging hard on – instantly I realize that Jenny is giving me a BBBJ – She expertly puts a condom on and starts to ride me cowgirl till I cum.

After mutual washing in the shower we have coffee and bread and I order jenny a taxi.

She gives me a DFK and says " thanks I had a nice time"

Later I send here an SMS to say Hi and thanks.

She responds by saying she is sleeping and hopes we meet again.

I have planned another night for this week.

Jenny’s visa runs out in 3 weeks so want to make the most of the GFE / PSE.

Qatardude
08-02-08, 18:07
Got Lucy's # via PM from a fellow forum member and had planned to meet her sometime next week. Alas, I couldn't bear the anticipation and gave her a call early Thursday night. She said she was just about to leave for the Sheraton bar, but agreed to wait for me if I wanted to meet her that night.

Unfortunately, my place is dicey at best, even with the wifey out of the country for the summer. Just too damn many nosey neighbors. Asked Lucy if she had a place and, yes, she did. She proposed QR 1200, I countered with 800. Agreed on 1000 (inclusive of house money) and a promise of a discount next time if she likes me. Got directions & headed out to meet her, arriving at her place around 7:00pm.

Chit-chat for about 10 min, then back to the room for the main event. Started out with a great BBBJ, then moved on cowgirl & mish. Lucy is fairly vocal without being a screamer, which I like.

In between rounds, we actually had a pretty good conversation. Her English is quite good for a PRC girl, and we discussed the upcoming Olympics, politics, etc, with her massaging my legs & back the entire time. Quite nice.

We talked & relaxed for about an hour before round 2. Lucy then proceeded to administer another BBBJ, which quite quickly got me hard again. She puts on the cover & rides me cowgirl until I come. Afterwards, she tells me she would like to see me again any time, and can even provide another girl if I wish.

Overall, one of the best PRC providers I've met in Doha. Lucy aims to please.

Looks - 6.5
Attitude - 9.0
Repeat - YES

Runner72
08-16-08, 15:19
Hi Guys,

It looks like all the Chinees Girls gone and Qatar seems to be empty. I am in Qatar on a Bus.Visit for three months.

Anyone has got any contacts in Qatar please PM me.

Thanks,

Ranjan72

SonicRay
08-17-08, 15:07
Ran

Just get your self down to the Sheraton hotel. Mez level. Waterhole. Wgs there every night.

Lovely Dick70
08-22-08, 09:06
Guyz,

Was at the waterhole and the Qube. Both the places do rock and plenty of WGs available for pickings but the rates are quite stiff by any standards unless you have plenty of time or the Gift of gab to negotiate.

LD

SonicRay
08-25-08, 07:46
Well the wife and kids have returned from vacation so sonic is back to being good husband.

I had 9 weeks of mongering in Doha where everyone reports that there is no action.
I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH MANY GIRLS.

Granted the selection is limited and prices are higher than Dubai.. but this is Doha.

I have met PRC, Korean, Singaporean, PI's and even a Russian.

There is quite a big semi pro contingent, once you get into the network more become available.

For short term visitors tyo Doha..reccomendation is Qube or Waterhole.
Plenty of PRC wgs.

For residents Pearl or Cloudnyn PI's, PRC and others, but neeed to maake the effort.

Go to the places, do the work, make contact treat the girls right and a good time can be had by all.

This ends my Doha summer fun, I will be in Dubai in October... reports to follow.

If any one in Dubai want to meet for drink and monger PM me.

Sonicray

Runner72
08-31-08, 13:01
Well the wife and kids have returned from vacation so sonic is back to being good husband.

I had 9 weeks of mongering in Doha where everyone reports that there is no action.
I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH MANY GIRLS.

Granted the selection is limited and prices are higher than Dubai.. but this is Doha.

I have met PRC, Korean, Singaporean, PI's and even a Russian.

There is quite a big semi pro contingent, once you get into the network more become available.

For short term visitors tyo Doha..reccomendation is Qube or Waterhole.
Plenty of PRC wgs.

For residents Pearl or Cloudnyn PI's, PRC and others, but neeed to maake the effort.

Go to the places, do the work, make contact treat the girls right and a good time can be had by all.

This ends my Doha summer fun, I will be in Dubai in October... reports to follow.

If any one in Dubai want to meet for drink and monger PM me.

SonicrayHi Sonicray,

Good to hear from you on Doha Mongering!

I am in Doha too and would love to share (exchange) some contacts where you could go to their place and have some fun.

Do you have the PM facility? If you do not have the PM facility, I will not be able to contact you as you are still a regular member and do not have enough reports to become a Senior Member.

Please advice.

Ranjan72

Qatardude
09-10-08, 18:09
Been meaning to post for some time, but just couldn't seem to get around to it.

SonicRay as kind enough to share Jenny's contact info & Qatardude just had to give her a shot. Called her up and arranged to meet her at a local landmark not far from her place, as Qatardude's homestead is sadly unavailable for mongering due to one live-in nanny and way too many nosy neighbors.

Met Jenny near a well-known American food joint. I'd say Sonic is correct in rating her about a 6. 7. Not a knock-out, but certainly not ugly, and a killer bod. We headed to her place. Dropped her off outside the building, and she asked me to park around the corner & walk back so as to throw off any nosy neighbors of her own. No problem.

Upon entering her flat, she led me to her room. Immediately asked for QR 1000, Qatardude counters with 600. Settled on 800 for 2 shots.

Upon settling the financials, Jenny immediately disrobed. She has an outstanding body, with nipples that stand up about an inch when erect. Very nice. She removed my pants and proceeded to administer the finest BBBJ the Qatardude has ever experienced. Lots of licking, ball-sucking, etc. 9. 5 for the BBBJ.

Moved on to the main course, starting out with mish. Started to kiss her and she damn near licked my tonsils. The Qatardude likes some tongue, so this was nice. Moved on to CG and doggie. Overall, the sex wasn't outstanding, pussy's a little loose, but not bad either (is there any such thing as bad sex? ). QD gives her a 6. 5.

Downside. When all was said & done and I pulled out. WTF! There's some weird foamy goo all over the condom. Freaked me out, but decided it must be some kind of contraceptive foam or something. Unfortunately the Qatardude was freaked out enough that round 2 was a non-starter.

Overall, a decent experience, but certainly not the best to be found in Doha. Qatardude kept her number, though, as he may need to call her up for one of those outstanding BBBJs.
Looks - 6.7
Body - 9.0
BBBJ - 9.5
Main Course - 6.5
Damage - QR 800

Micky Mouse
10-15-08, 10:40
I finally manage to access to this site.
I have been in Qatar almost 3 months with no access and no success.

Well experience mongers please share your tips

I do the same.

MM in qatar

Been meaning to post for some time, but just couldn't seem to get around to it.

SonicRay as kind enough to share Jenny's contact info & Qatardude just had to give her a shot. Called her up and arranged to meet her at a local landmark not far from her place, as Qatardude's homestead is sadly unavailable for mongering due to one live-in nanny and way too many nosy neighbors.

Met Jenny near a well-known American food joint. I'd say Sonic is correct in rating her about a 6. 7. Not a knock-out, but certainly not ugly, and a killer bod. We headed to her place. Dropped her off outside the building, and she asked me to park around the corner & walk back so as to throw off any nosy neighbors of her own. No problem.

Upon entering her flat, she led me to her room. Immediately asked for QR 1000, Qatardude counters with 600. Settled on 800 for 2 shots.

Upon settling the financials, Jenny immediately disrobed. She has an outstanding body, with nipples that stand up about an inch when erect. Very nice. She removed my pants and proceeded to administer the finest BBBJ the Qatardude has ever experienced. Lots of licking, ball-sucking, etc. 9. 5 for the BBBJ.

Moved on to the main course, starting out with mish. Started to kiss her and she damn near licked my tonsils. The Qatardude likes some tongue, so this was nice. Moved on to CG and doggie. Overall, the sex wasn't outstanding, pussy's a little loose, but not bad either (is there any such thing as bad sex? ). QD gives her a 6. 5.

Downside. When all was said & done and I pulled out. WTF! There's some weird foamy goo all over the condom. Freaked me out, but decided it must be some kind of contraceptive foam or something. Unfortunately the Qatardude was freaked out enough that round 2 was a non-starter.

Overall, a decent experience, but certainly not the best to be found in Doha. Qatardude kept her number, though, as he may need to call her up for one of those outstanding BBBJs.
Looks - 6.7
Body - 9.0
BBBJ - 9.5
Main Course - 6.5
Damage - QR 800

Micky Mouse
10-15-08, 12:05
Hi All Qatar Mongers,

I manage to access to this site at work...
And now I am reay to rock and roll...

I manage to contact some Filipinos via friendster but the quality was not that good so did not proceed with that... I have tried CUBE on Thursday nights and there were several ..the best was 9.

Anyways I want to get some info from experienced mongers...
I usually go out on Thursday nights and any suggestion on location is greatly appreciated.

As always safe and happy mongering

MM

Qatardude
10-18-08, 19:09
This is unverified info, so take it for what it's worth.

Was quizzing a taxi driver the other day as to where the girls hang out. He replied with the usual Sheraton, Qube, etc, then he said something interesting.

He said there are Chinese girls "but...um...they're not Qatar Airways girls" at the Hotel Venisea. Continued to probe, but couldn't get him to reveal any more. It almost sounds like a a set-up similar to Phoenicia Towers in Bahrain.

Did a little searching and found the hotel on Mumtaza Street just north of B-ring Road, close to the Al-Meera supermarket and Mumtaza Plaza Hotel.

Anyone know anything about this...? I'm half tempted to check in for a night next time the wifey leaves town, just to see what happens.

Pelosky
11-11-08, 15:40
Hello,

There's a lot of talk about girls, but not a lot about the hotels. Can any of the locals help identify the GF ones?

I'll summarise what I have found in the forum

InterConti: supposedly one of the places where they turn an eye. GF?

Rydges: see Piper's report. GF

Marriott?

Sheraton? One positive and one negative report

Ramada? In one recent report the girl was concerned about getting in, but apparently they made it

Grand Mercure: Red

Others not mentioned? Four Seasons? Ritz Carlton?

If you have been there and know the score a short message will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Jarp1999
11-18-08, 15:31
I had the pleasure of staying in the Sheraton for one night this week. The pleasure being that the Waterhole is in the same building. A total quanitiy of three slightly worn Chinese girls was the nights selection, not fantastic.

The more critical fact is that when I started haggling with the last remaining girl, she said if she stays with a punter in the Sheraton she will be banned from the hotel. I waited until closing time and she left alone, it obviously is not worth the risk.

So, if you are looking for a takeaway from the Waterhole, don't stay in teh same hotel.

Micky Mouse
11-19-08, 06:50
Hello Qatar Mongers,

I have left Qatar for good. I will be in Dubai pretty soon.
During my stay in Qatar I got to know two sweet girls. I met them and had a nice time. Unfortunatley, we both could not agree on a mutual time to meet for a good session.

Anyways, senior mongers can PM and for contact details. They are working girls and good to even go on dates.

Thanks for all the help.

MM

Ladycraze
11-19-08, 19:38
Hello,

Ramada? In one recent report the girl was concerned about getting in, but apparently they made it.Hi Pelosky,

Forum Memeber 'Wicked Joe' in his report on 28 July 2008 quoted "Moved on to the next target, lets call her Lucy, talked a little while and she offered 1000 QR, talked her down to 800 QR LT. Tried to get her friend in on the action but wanted double, so no way. Brief cab ride back to Ramada, definately girl friendly for me but Lucy was very concerned about getting in." and they made it.

Have Fun,

Ladycraze.

Jarp1999
11-27-08, 08:07
An update for mongers on Qatar:.

Oasis Beach Hotel. It's currently a half demolished pile of rubble so don't even bother going!

Marriott Hotel. Pearl Lounge

Totally dead except for a pair of stunning Chinese/Taiwanese girls, definately not WG material as they were drinking wine by the bottle. Other than that, not a mongering hang out.

Grand Mercure/Sofitel

12th floor bar is a gem if you like faux English pubs but very limited WG action. Total quantity of three Chinese WG who appeared to be the bar "bikes" as all the regulars knew them well

2nd floor bar is to be avoided. Witnessed a fight between the PI singer and a member of the audience involving a sheet music stand. Full of arab and indian punters. 2 Chinese WG present but seemed to be floating around the same guy (pimp? ).

So with my limited choices, back to the Sheraton and the Waterhole. Around 10.12 Chinese WG, much much better than last week. Picked up a youngish good looker Chinese girl called Ha'min (sp? ). Haggling started at 1000+ then down to 800.

Back to the Millenium Hotel. Definately girl friendly as no questions at 1:30am walking through the lobby. Good enthusiastic performance from Ha'min and a cracking firm body and pert rack. Two shots and then bed, she left at 7am and then on to a day of work for me.

By the way. The Millenium is dry, apparently the only five star without a bar. This I did not realise until I booked it, bah f**king humbug.

Qatardude
01-10-09, 17:26
Hello all,

I've got a handful of good contacts, but looking for some new girls. My contacts are all PRC, so I'll trade 1-to-1 for any new PRC #'s. If you've got good Filipina / Thai contacts, I'll trade 2 PRC to 1 Filipina / Thai.

My contacts are:

Julie / Susan - Goes by both names. One of the better-looking PRC girls in Doha (8 out of 10), about 25 yrs old, excellent body, great tits with silver-dollar nipples. Semi-pro (works as a beautician). Tends to rush, so clarify expectations up-front & she will deliver. Classy girl, especially when she dresses up, so good to meet at a hotel. Has a sister (Sunny), and can arrange a meet-up with her, if desired (note - I've never met her). Can also provide an incall location. Damage - QR 800 for 2 shots.

Hong Li - Not the prettiest girl around, but provides good unrushed service at your place or hers. Damage - QR 700.

Jenny - About a 6.5. Older, about 40ish. Nice pert rack with stand-up nipples. Best BBBJ in town and a good shag. Annoying personality, though, so I don't visit her often. Damage - QR 800.

Jennie - About a 5.5 - 6.0, not fat but big-boned. Prefers outcall, but can arrange an incall if you can work around times when her roomies are out. Fair service, but has an annoying habit of smacking on chewing gum 24x7. Damage - QR 700.

Susa - older, maybe 40. Smoker, but not during session. Gives a good unrushed service and will bring along a friend if desired. Decent looks, say 6.5. Can arrange incall at a friends place for an extra QR 200. Damage - QR 800.

Sasa - Younger semi-pro, maybe 26 - 27 yrs old. Not really good looking, 5.5 out of 10, but loves her work and is up for just about anything. Can arrange incall at a friends place for an extra QR 200. Damage - QR 800.

Lucy - Older, around 40ish. Tall & elegant, great for meeting at a hotel. Good tits, nice BBBJ, good service. 7 out of 10 for looks. Incall or outcall. Damage - QR 800.

PM me for details / trade...qd

Bangmon
01-16-09, 18:13
Duds,

Ive been in Doha for a year now and it appears to be a very dry place.

I have met few PRCs in the pubs but none of a good quality like the ones in Dubai or Bahrain.

I have been hearing about the exitence of some places that provide some services but without leads as they are secret.

If anyone have some leads please PM me and would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Bernhard Klinger
01-22-09, 16:51
I lived in Qatar for a long while bur relocated to UAE 2 years ago. I am now travelling quite a lot to Doha for business. Typically stays one or two night. I was over there recently and went to Qube as I read in here that there would be some action. This was a Monday night, though, and there was little to report about.

Took a cab to Sheraton. There were a few PRCs in Waterhole. I came too late and it was closing time. A few older PRCs tried to cling on to me. But standard was too low, so I returned to hotel empty handed.

I used to have a few good contacts in Qatar, but lost the numbers when I left. I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the rigth direction as I do not have time to look around too much when in Doha. I normally stay at Ramada or Cigale when in Doha.

I would much prefer to call a nice girl for an incall arrangement than have to go all over town looking.

If anyone wants to extend a favour and share some numbers with me that would be greatly appreciated. I have good contacts in Abu Dhabi. And will be happy to exchange or buy you a beer if ever in AD.

All the best,

Bernhard

Lovely Dick70
01-23-09, 15:02
Hi Bernhard,

Your best bets at the present point would be either the Qube at RAMADA or the WATERHOLE at sheraton. You may try the Movenpick towers and at the lower end Sofitel.

I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the rigth direction as I do not have time to look around too much when in Doha. I normally stay at Ramada or Cigale when in Doha.

I would much prefer to call a nice girl for an incall arrangement than have to go all over town looking.

I have been living here for now more than a year but found the services to be costly and below par.

Since your stay is just 1 or 2 days, just avoid unless u have the urge.

Regards,

LD

Sonic Bam
02-03-09, 15:34
From the Ramada website regarding Qube:
"From the end of February 2009 all clubs in Doha will be for members and their guests only". The press release goes on to say a Resident Permit Card is required for membership.

If any Qatar residents read the forum, what's the news on this? How will this effect people who don't hold Resident Permit Cards (e.g. people visiting Qatar on business) and therefore not club members and even the WGs?

Jarp1999
02-08-09, 12:22
Hi Bernhard,

Your best bets at the present point would be either the Qube at RAMADA or the WATERHOLE at sheraton. You may try the Movenpick towers and at the lower end Sofitel.I've been to both the Qube and Waterhole, the ladies in the Waterhole are very obvious and in some instances very pushy.

Where are these ladies in the Qube or do you need to make approaches?

Lovely Dick70
02-12-09, 15:03
Where are these ladies in the Qube or do you need to make approaches?Many a time you will find the same babes as you find at the Waterhole to be present in Qube as well.

But if you wanna find a good pinay (filipina) then you hav to make some very careful approaches else you could as well be on the wrong side of things.

It would be better if u hav any frnds who could take u along and make frndship which helps in networking and better pickings.

LD

Lomion
02-17-09, 09:35
Sonic Bam:

Its worse than you think .. the actual law reads something like "any place that serves alcohol is required to be members only and pay a fee per member" (fee is explicitly specified in the new law).

Now you know and I know many places will look the other way or allow you to register and become a member at the door for a night BUT considering how hard it is to get a liquor license in Qatar it is going to be done as none of the whooping twelve places in Qatar than sell liquor are going to risk losing it over some monger or traveler (my bet is also anybody who registers at a hotel is automatically a member for their stay).

The bigger issue (and I don't know the answer yet) is how strict they are on membership rules. In the past you just had to show an ID (any) and pay a couple QR .... still for things like the liquor store you have to provide a resident visa and a salary letter. Basically what I am saying is the devil is in the details as most P4P'ers aren't trying to turn over a visa or provide legal perm ID's to get into a club.

Regardless the new law sucks, it won't do what it intended to do (cut down on alcohol related issues), and will drive p4p prices up. If they want to solve alcohol related issues though they need to do what all the GCC needs to do, apply laws to the local Arab's and Sheik's family who are 99% the problem.

Qatardude
02-21-09, 19:03
The qatardude is pleased to report an excellent find in Doha. It's slim pickings here, but there are few real diamonds in the rough if you're lucky enough to find them. Pear is one such diamond.

So the dude hit the Waterhole at the Sheraton last week, hoping for a good score. First pass. Typical dregs of Doha, but it was only about 8:30pm, still early. So the dude traded in his QR 40 entry pass for a cheap bottled beer & settled back to watch the show & wait. [Speaking of show. This new band SUCKS! ]

Dregs, dregs, & more dregs; the night was shaping up to be a total wash-out. Then finally, about 10: 30pm, in walks the cutest little PRC the dude has seen in Doha since Julie (aka Susan) left. About 5'-1" (in heels), perky little tits, round cherubic face, and typical PRC black hair (though nicely curled. A nice touch). The dude is definitely interested.

The dude proceeds to observe for a bit while finising his beer, and is setting up for the approach run when SONOFABITCH! In walks one of the dude's co-workers with his wife. WTF are they doing here? Abort, abort, abort! Rather than ignoring them & letting the rumor-mill take its course ("OMG! I saw xxxxx at the Sheraton in THAT bar! "), the dude tracks them down, engages in light conversation for a while, has another beer and some snacks and makes sure they see him leave ALONE. Disaster averted, but the little dude is NOT a happy camper.

The dude accepts his defeat, but lives to hunt another day. So the next afternoon, the dude is on the phone, working the PRC network. Anyone know the girl in the red blouse at the Sheraton last night, the one with curly hair? Eventually found someone who knows her. And would said person be so kind as to share the phone number of the luscious lady in red? Of course she would.

A couple of phone calls and a few SMS's later, and the dude has arranged a meetup with the lady in red, now known to be named Pear. Neither Pear nor the dude have suitable accommodation for sealing the deal, so Pear arranges for a friend's place. The deal is sealed. Two shots, QR 800 for Pear, plus another QR 200 for the house.

The dude arrives at the appointed location a couple of minutes early & gives Pear a call. He sees her walking up from afar and, yep, it's definitely the right girl. What a great body. Off to the friend's house. Light conversation on the drive. Ms. Pear is 24 yrs old, relatively new to Doha (4 months). Her English is mediocre at best (only 4 months practice, after all), so conversation is difficult, but both parties seem to be having fun trying to be understood.

Once at the house, the lovely Ms. Pear proceeds to disrobe. Bra off. Damn. Typical PRC. Those tits aren't nearly as perky without the padded bar. Oh, well. Should have expected it. Still. She does look damn nice.

Service starts with a light BJ, but this is clearly not Pear's strong suit. She seemed to be nervous about it, almost afraid. The dude doesn't like his ladies to be uncomfortable, so he gives the signal that it's ok to stop. Pear seems almost relieved. Interesting.

On to the main event. Start out in mish, and the lovely Ms. Pear is now getting into it. Lots of moaning and biting her lip. This is what the dude likes. On to cowgirl and Ms. Pear really gets into it. Rocking & grinding, moaning & whimpering, all the while giving the little dude the workout of a lifetime. After about 5. 10 min of cowgirl, the lovely Ms. Pear rolls over exhausted & pulls the dude back on top. The dude is thrusting & grinding and Ms. Pear is gripping his back, moaning and just generally making him feel like the uber-stud he always wanted to be. A man could get used to this.

After completion, the dude & Ms. Pear lay back and chat for about 30 min, though in-depth converstation is out of the question given her English skills. Eventually, Ms. Pear pulls the dude on top for round two. Which proceeds every bit as excellently as round one.

The deed now done, the dude and Ms. Pear take a short ride back to her accommodation, where Ms. Pear gives him a short peck & a wave as she walks away.

The dude will DEFINITELY be calling on her again.

Desertman
03-03-09, 06:15
Hi all and thanks for the reports.

I'll be in Doha on business in a couple of days. Can anyone tell me if the Doha Palace hotel, or the Qatar Palace hotel are GF? ( the client is being very tight on budgets in the current climate, so they are really trading me down!).

Can I get in for a drink somewhere around 11pm for a quick LT pick-up? Fili would be preferred.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to PM if you are inclined.

Bernhard Klinger
03-05-09, 07:55
Guys,

I need your help when it comes to GF hotels in Doha. I am over there quite a lot and usually stays at Ramada. I thought Ramada was GF. But the other night I took home a sweet PRC girl from waterhole and managed to go straight to my room without anybody saying anything. Then after 1/2hour of fun the phone rang, and it was the durty manager "we have you on camera, your activities are not aligned with the morals of a muslim country, we need you and the girl down here in 5minutes." What the fuck? I've been living in this part of the world for a long time, so I decided if was probably better to play it tough than to apologise. So I took the girl downstairs at 2am in the night and started to give them a hard time about violating my privacy. They wanted us to go up to 1.floor to see the manager and to registrate the girl. I told them that I was very disappointed with the way they intefered with my privacy, and that I would take this up with hotel management next day. I told them that they should let the girl go now and that I would not expect to hear more of this. It worked! They let the girl off and I could back to my room. And I never heard of it again.

But definately not the experience you are looking for. Definately not something a monger is happy to do at 2am in the morning.

The other option for me when it comes to hotels is La Cigale. Any reports, please?

Bernhard

Lovely Dick70
03-06-09, 19:05
Best bet would be to book Apartment hotels like ** C*g*l*.

There are a quite a few other apartment hotels as well which do not question the visiting guests. This is the inference obtained after talking to some of the guys staying at such places regularly.

Sleepy14
03-07-09, 06:02
I'm in the Sheraton Doha typing this and have been here all week. I cant afford the prices in this place when it comes to P4P. I have met a few Filipina friends here. They are not working girls. But I have brought them back to my room both here and at the Mercure with no problems.

BTW there are many lonely Filipina women in this city that love some company and to be treated right but you cant always tell if you will end up in bed with them. Still, it is good fun trying.

Lustforthrust
04-06-09, 22:06
a 6,000 QAR fine (& 7 points) for jumping a red light today and all I could think about was the 7 worn out, Chinese pussies I could fcuk with it, 10 days rent, round-trip BC to Bangkok and 80 LA Cafe hookers is Manila, arrrgh!

BKKguru
04-12-09, 05:59
I have a transit halt in Doha for 5 hours. Are there any mongering opportunities at the Airport?!

Where are the best places to meet filipinas in Dhoha? Thanks.

I'm in the Sheraton Doha typing this and have been here all week. I cant afford the prices in this place when it comes to P4P. I have met a few Filipina friends here. They are not working girls. But I have brought them back to my room both here and at the Mercure with no problems.

Member #1071
04-12-09, 18:32
I have a transit halt in Doha for 5 hours. Are there any mongering opportunities at the Airport?!

Where are the best places to meet filipinas in Dhoha? Thanks.

Just head to the information office right next to the passport control and they will help you....

MumbaiCop
04-13-09, 12:09
The camera you are mentioning here is it in the room or was it in the passage of the hotel where they found out that you were with a girl in the room. Also were they ok if you had registered the girl for stay in the room and paid for double occupancy? I don't think thay have a camera in the rooms. If yes than security guys have a great job monitoring rooms where girls are staying. I am sure someone tipped off the reception and they called you.

Guys,

I need your help when it comes to GF hotels in Doha. I am over there quite a lot and usually stays at Ramada. I thought Ramada was GF. But the other night I took home a sweet PRC girl from waterhole and managed to go straight to my room without anybody saying anything. Then after 1/2hour of fun the phone rang, and it was the durty manager "we have you on camera, your activities are not aligned with the morals of a muslim country, we need you and the girl down here in 5minutes." What the fuck? I've been living in this part of the world for a long time, so I decided if was probably better to play it tough than to apologise. So I took the girl downstairs at 2am in the night and started to give them a hard time about violating my privacy. They wanted us to go up to 1.floor to see the manager and to registrate the girl. I told them that I was very disappointed with the way they intefered with my privacy, and that I would take this up with hotel management next day. I told them that they should let the girl go now and that I would not expect to hear more of this. It worked! They let the girl off and I could back to my room. And I never heard of it again.

But definately not the experience you are looking for. Definately not something a monger is happy to do at 2am in the morning.

The other option for me when it comes to hotels is La Cigale. Any reports, please?

Bernhard

Sleepy14
04-14-09, 09:32
The camera you are mentioning here is it in the room or was it in the passage of the hotel where they found out that you were with a girl in the room. Also were they ok if you had registered the girl for stay in the room and paid for double occupancy? I don't think thay have a camera in the rooms. If yes than security guys have a great job monitoring rooms where girls are staying. I am sure someone tipped off the reception and they called you.Hmmmmmm, I'm going to be staying in the Ramada in a couple of weeks and I am keen to entertain some Filipino non-pro friends in my room. There were lots of camera domes on every floor of the Sheraton, especially near the lifts. I always considered getting out of the lift one floor higher than my room and then taking the girls down the stairs to try and confuse the camera watchers. However I never got hassled taking girls direct to the room. One of my Filipina friends says she is a good friend of a security manager at the Sheraton so I could probably find out what the official line is. I don't actually like the Ramada since they opened the new wing so I am not looking forward to staying there.

Amine Sat
04-30-09, 00:21
I had some days in doha so I look for some paces of pleasure; so can you tell me where can I go to find sweet girls with good prices, and if I can do it without having problems with local police.

I don't speak english very well so excue me.

Thank you a lot gays.

El Kapitan
04-30-09, 07:43
Anyone know of a place in Doha? Would prefer to avoid the hassle of hiring a WG for that.

Qatardude
05-01-09, 15:03
Anyone know of a place in Doha? Would prefer to avoid the hassle of hiring a WG for that.There are no massage parlors that I am aware of that offer anything more than strict massage.

WG's can be found at the Waterhole bar on the mezzanine level at the Sheraton.

Qatardude
05-14-09, 17:08
Good news, gents! Julie (aka Susan) is back in town, and the lovely Ms. Pear informs me that she will be back tomorrow evening.

I can't decide which to shag first!

Sleepy14
05-24-09, 15:21
The camera you are mentioning here is it in the room or was it in the passage of the hotel where they found out that you were with a girl in the room. Also were they ok if you had registered the girl for stay in the room and paid for double occupancy? I don't think thay have a camera in the rooms. If yes than security guys have a great job monitoring rooms where girls are staying. I am sure someone tipped off the reception and they called you.Well Ive been in the Ramada for several weeks now with one week to go.

No cameras in the rooms in the Old Wing but the rest of the building is loaded with them. Tried chatting to one of the girls that works there and she was a bit paranoid about personal chat because she is on camera all the time. She says they are all recorded even if they are not constantly monitored.

She also said that unless you have paperwork to prove marriage, then the hotel takes a hard line on female visitors to rooms confirming that Ramada is not GF.
So what is surprising, is when going down to breakfast in the morning I see couples that really don't look like they have known each other for more than a few hours coming out of rooms and down in the lifts. The comments overheard between them confirm these thoughts and the girls certainly dress and look like WG.

Im not doing P4P here as I find it a bit expensive (especially when I stop in Thailand on the way home) but Im having a heap of fun with non-pros here who are lonely and looking for good company. Keeping them from finding out about each other is the big problem.

Bangmon
05-28-09, 04:59
Have recent few observations:

1. Arab ladies, probably Qataries, can be found in their cars, in the Ramada area beside the Mandarine.

2. City center is full of PRC girls.

3. Sheraton the waterhole is the place to be for the chinese takeaway.

Prices are still high and the demand is much higher than the supply.

Member #3426
07-09-09, 09:31
Found a contact on a web site of a lady advertising body to body massage called Linda. Says she has Chinese friends averaging 25 to 30 yrs who'd do outcalls. I contacted the lady & negotiated the price down to QAR 450 for an hour. Curious to find out if any of you happen to know this lady?

Lovely Dick70
07-10-09, 10:17
Found a contact on a web site of a lady advertising body to body massage called Linda. Says she has Chinese friends averaging 25 to 30 yrs who'd do outcalls. I contacted the lady & negotiated the price down to QAR 450 for an hour. Curious to find out if any of you happen to know this lady?Though Ms Linda does regularly advertise on Ex.... website I doubt if anyone uses her service. The gals she talks about hand around at the Waterhole and one can as well pick then up from there rather than asking her.

Bangmon
07-10-09, 20:11
I've contacted this lady few times and attempted to meet her near Doha Cl...
but she did not come on that time.

She requested me to meet her in another place but i did not go there.

I do think that she is just there as a hobby or show but no action.

I have been hearing news about Russian presence in Doha, can anyone give me leads where to find them and if there is any pick up place for freebees, like qatar airway hostesses.

Though Ms Linda does regularly advertise on Ex.... website I doubt if anyone uses her service. The gals she talks about hand around at the Waterhole and one can as well pick then up from there rather than asking her.

Member #3426
07-16-09, 07:52
Desperate for some WG action. Would appreciate if any of the senior members could PM me or set me up with a Chinese WG who does incalls!! Cant find a decent place for I live with 5 other flatmates (Flat generously donated by my employer). Cant wait till all of em leave for bowling night, which comes along only every fortnight.

Regs,

FF

Member #3426
07-22-09, 05:50
Overjoyed for the lack of response I am.

GoodEnough
08-01-09, 09:15
Guys, I have a good friend who just started working in Qatar, and he's dying from the lack of warm-blooded female companionship. He cannot access ISG from where he is so I'm doing this on his behalf. If there's anyone out there who can give me some pointers, names, contact numbers or a guide to an underground sex scene, he and I would appreciate it greatly.

He has his own flat and his own car so getting around or establishing privacy is not much of an issue.

Thanks,

GE

Piper1
08-01-09, 11:51
Guys, I have a good friend who just started working in Qatar, and he's dying from the lack of warm-blooded female companionship. He cannot access ISG from where he is so I'm doing this on his behalf. If there's anyone out there who can give me some pointers, names, contact numbers or a guide to an underground sex scene, he and I would appreciate it greatly.

He has his own flat and his own car so getting around or establishing privacy is not much of an issue.

Thanks,

GEGE (and FFig) - I'll PM you the number for Lucy (girls in the photo gallery). Not sure if she's still in Doha though. Also look back through the reports about the two main WG clubs still open. Cabbies will also have numbers for PRC and a few Russian girls - give them a tip and they will get the ball rolling.

Since Qatar is one of a few economies in the world that are actually growing rapidly at the moment, with many expats moving there, my guess would be that the WG industry would be growing also.

But If I were single and resident in Doha, I'd be hooking up with cute Filipina non-WGs from the malls etc.

Member #3426
08-01-09, 13:42
Appreciate your advise as always! Would really appreciate it if you could share some of your PRC (In Qatar) contacts with me. I understand the term give & take surely will contribute to the Qatar thread.

I have found a few contacts on expatriates.com but haven't had the chance to try any yet.

FF

Arthur66
08-09-09, 20:45
Gentlemen,

I will be spending one week of business time in Doha at the end of August.

Before the local biz tries to set me up in a no-sex, high price place, I need some options for places where I can:

1. Book a bed for one week
2. No lux necessary
3. Easy going staff, I want to bring in girls and have no issues with security
4. Cheap

Any recent info on pick up venues are appreciated, together with price indications. Latest are about the Waterhole and the Cube - anything else?

If any distinguished member is around, I will be most pleased to meet.

Looking forward to your news,

Arthur

Sun Tzu
08-10-09, 20:10
Moved to Doha recently. Need action soon. If anyone has any information on where to go or numbers or anything please help before I go insane.

Doha seems quite dry. Been to the wateringhole and nothing of quality asian or otherwise when I was there. Will hit the Qube next, but any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

DR

Arthur66
08-14-09, 12:53
I have done some research on my own regarding where to stay in Doha, and I would like to share its results and ask for feedback/confirmation.

According to recent info found on the web, the Mercure Sofitel hotel looks promising. Their price per night is in the range of 100-150 EURO, seems to be GF, and more importantly there is a bar internally, fairly well populated.

Any member can confirm this information?

Kind regards,

Arthur

Sleepy14
08-15-09, 08:47
Hi Arthur,

I was in the Mercure in February. I found it a bit noisy early in the morning with the call to prayer (being in the centre of the old city). However it does have a bar on the top floor and I had no problem taking a Non Pro Fillipina friend up to my room for about 6 hours. We even had a room service meal delivered for two, although we did have most of our clothes on when it was delivered.

This is only one experience and may not work as a rule but seems like a better chance than any other hotel in Doha.

I have done some research on my own regarding where to stay in Doha, and I would like to share its results and ask for feedback/confirmation.

According to recent info found on the web, the Mercure Sofitel hotel looks promising. Their price per night is in the range of 100-150 EURO, seems to be GF, and more importantly there is a bar internally, fairly well populated.

Any member can confirm this information?

Kind regards,

Arthur

Arthur66
08-28-09, 15:54
I will be at the Mercure. If anybody is around, please give me a buzz.

I will faithfully report on the local situation, hoping to have some interesting time.

Kind regards,

Arthur

Bangmon
08-29-09, 04:49
Gentlemen,

A friend of mine have contracted a skin STD deseas from an old chinese pro in doha.

The man got many pimples on his stomach after having the pro sitting on his stomach with her wet areas.

He used protection but never had in mind that her fluids would do that damage on his bare skin.

The lady has a red nose, all the time.

Arthur66
08-29-09, 20:21
Bar at the Mercure is closed for the holy month... so my first and most realistic option to find some fun has gone already.

If the same applies to the other bars in Doha I am going to have a lot of 'fun' reduced to live a monastic life - which is definetly not the plan.

If anybody has suggestions please share.

Will report on any news

Arthur

Leblon
08-30-09, 23:20
Bar at the Mercure is closed for the holy month... so my first and most realistic option to find some fun has gone already.

If the same applies to the other bars in Doha I am going to have a lot of 'fun' reduced to live a monastic life - which is definetly not the plan.

If anybody has suggestions please share.

Will report on any news

ArthurAs far as I know everything is closed in Doha, all the bars in all the hotels. You can't buy alcohol from anywhere before Ramadan ends, not from any hotel rooms ervice either. From shops only if you are resident, but during Ramadan they are closed, so even residents can't help you. And it is illegal to bring anything with you and they do scan all the luggage in airport. They scan even in your hotel if it is hotel Ramada, it is against hotel rules to bring alcohol there.

And I would say that even before Ramadan, this is not mongering place. I visited Waterhole couple of times but I did not find any working girls from there.
Qube (before Ramadan) has lot of Philippino girls especially on Thursday night, but I have not seen any professionals amongst them.

I guess these new rules (not so new any more) that you need to be member before entering any night club destroyed mongering scene in Doha. Maybe e.g Waterhole don't give membership for working girls ??

I hope that I am wrong but I am not very optimistic about Doha after Ramadan either.

So if you want to have girl (after Ramadan), you need to be young or good looking or very good speaker or very lucky, there is no place where you could offer business negotiations for young ladys. Qube is biggest place and biggest crowd.

If you need to be in Doha long time make weekend trips to Dubai or to Bahrain.

Arthur66
09-01-09, 16:39
As far as I know everything is closed in Doha, all the bars in all the hotels. You can't buy alcohol from anywhere before Ramadan ends, not from any hotel rooms ervice either. From shops only if you are resident, but during Ramadan they are closed, so even residents can't help you. And it is illegal to bring anything with you and they do scan all the luggage in airport. They scan even in your hotel if it is hotel Ramada, it is against hotel rules to bring alcohol there.

And I would say that even before Ramadan, this is not mongering place. I visited Waterhole couple of times but I did not find any working girls from there.
Qube (before Ramadan) has lot of Philippino girls especially on Thursday night, but I have not seen any professionals amongst them.

I guess these new rules (not so new any more) that you need to be member before entering any night club destroyed mongering scene in Doha. Maybe e.g Waterhole don't give membership for working girls ??

I hope that I am wrong but I am not very optimistic about Doha after Ramadan either.

So if you want to have girl (after Ramadan), you need to be young or good looking or very good speaker or very lucky, there is no place where you could offer business negotiations for young ladys. Qube is biggest place and biggest crowd.

If you need to be in Doha long time make weekend trips to Dubai or to Bahrain.Hi Leblon,

I must unfortunately confirm your comments, Doha is closed, dry and desperately boring.

From information received locally, even Baharain is now 'almost' closed. Ramadan is a tough time in the whole Middle East.

Well, the world is big and the fun is out there. I will soon leave Qatar and its noble and pure traditions, plunging back in the sea of sin and fun I quite much prefer.

To all members, I can only recommend to visit the Middle East only outside of the Ramadan period.

Quite a shame, actually. I had a lot of fun last year in Abu Dhabi.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Arthur

Hillysex
09-10-09, 16:52
Does anyone know if the action will be hot up after Ramadan I have a trip planned but have delayed it to October in the hope that I can have some fun after work.

Leblon
10-01-09, 23:16
Does anyone know if the action will be hot up after Ramadan I have a trip planned but have delayed it to October in the hope that I can have some fun after work.

If you want to have fun buy flight to Bahrain for a weekend. I have not checked what is situation in Doha now but I assume that it is same as before Ramadan:nothing. I don't see any reason why it would have changed :-(

Bahrain flights are not relavitely cheap and it is short flight, there you can have real fun.

If you find something from Doha please tell me also, I have given up searching...

Double Shooter
10-21-09, 21:35
Note that to enter a bar in Doha you need to bring your original passport or Qatar ID, unless you are staying in the hotel.

Odd that no one pointed that out previously.

Double Shooter
10-30-09, 16:57
This hotel has more restaurants and bars than you can shake a stick at.

The new wing has a classy cocktail bar on a lower floor. Completely empty at 11pm. Large bar on a higher floor. Quite busy but almost 100% male.

The old wing has the famous Shehrazad bar on 1st floor. Good for viewing the footy but absolutely zero females on this visit.

The Qube nightclub is a cavernous room with poor acoustics. QR80 entrance for non-hotel residents. Good band and many fili civilians. 3 Chinese WG's, rather unappealing.

The Shooter has heard good things about the W hotel. Can anyone confirm?

Luis1
10-31-09, 15:10
A poster wrote earlier that the serviced apartments in Doha are GF, and I'm planning to stay in Sommerset, any feedback from that place ?

Thanks
Luis

Piper1
10-31-09, 21:22
Note that to enter a bar in Doha you need to bring your original passport or Qatar ID, unless you are staying in the hotel.

Odd that no one pointed that out previously.Never happened to me in previous visits. You must look under-age. ;)

Leblon
11-01-09, 22:09
Never happened to me in previous visits. You must look under-age. ;)

I have pointed this out before. New government rules, which are not so new any more. They became effective last springtime.You need to show your passport or some other identification in every bar/disco you go. What is worse, for all the night clubs you need to be a member. So when you go to Cube, Waterhole or W, you need to became member first, unless you are hotel guest.
This does not cost so much, but it needs frustrating waiting in the line while all your information (they want lot of information) is written to the computer.

What is even worse is that these new rules killed all the mongering scene from Doha, Doha is very boring place nowadays, you can get alcohol, and that is all. I guess they don't register working ladies in these night clubs

One of the government goals with the new rules was to prevent women to drink alcohol, maybe other goal was to get rid of working ladies.

You need to became member only once. But that does not always help, I tried to go to W one Thursday, even though I am member, they did not let me in since I was without woman. They said that too many men in Qatar, this is too true.

Lustforthrust
11-02-09, 07:15
A poster wrote earlier that the serviced apartments in Doha are GF, and I'm planning to stay in Sommerset, any feedback from that place ?

Thanks
Luis

I'm staying there. There's security but they just greet guests, assist with parking etc. If you have a chic you can even take her for the sumptious breakfast they serve, no registration.

Lustforthrust
11-02-09, 07:22
Heavy duty, over 150lbs if anyone's into her. Anally available ofcourse, you need some game, she's looking to marry a foreigner, she's in her 20's. I'm prepared to give you her #, since I have moved apts. and it's been a year since I did her last.

Also, a PRC flight-attendant, won't do it for cash, need some game again, but fuckable and nice body, she's 30.

Go over to the Shreaton's gym during the day. Ask to take a look at the gym. The 2 Filipinas there, knowing only what they know and nothing else, will arrogantly tell you there is a 2 year wait-list and that it's 50,000 or so to join. Don't be put off, smile and repeat that you want to take a look.
When you return, tell them that your gym at the 4seasons/beverly hills/ezdan is better. Invite them to come take a look, ask them when their day off is (they will tell you they have no day off at this point) and what they do. Don't ask for the phone, just tell them very confidently, you will meet them on their day off. Tell them your name, where you are from and that you love Manila (they are from the province, but nvermind). Their names are on their badges.
Depending on your game, you can shag them together for 1500.

Luis1
11-02-09, 19:55
I'm staying there. There's security but they just greet guests, assist with parking etc. If you have a chic you can even take her for the sumptious breakfast they serve, no registration.

Thanks for the info !

Leblon
11-18-09, 08:11
Here is article from yesterday Gulf Times newspaper here in Doha, Qatar:

Two get jail for "indecent behaviour":
A Lebanese nab and a Filipina have been sentenced to one year imprisonment for indecent behaviour in the public. The court heard from the police officer that he saw the two kissing in the restaurant area of a shopping mall. The incident took place on December 12, 2007.
An upper court recently rejected their appeal saying that application was filed after the expiry of the two-week deadline after the verdict.

The officer told the court that he saw the man putting his arm around the women, kissing her and feeding each other in front of the public. The woman, now 25, agreed with the officer's testimony in the courtroom, while the Lebanese man, now 27, denied the charges.

The lawyer of the man argued that the testimony of the officer could not be believed as it was "impossible that the couple did those things without the intervention of the public". However, the court rejected the lawyers's claim praising the way the policeman dealt with the case. The judge said: "The people who saw the couple kissing did not have the legal authority to stop them."

Leblon
11-18-09, 08:17
Article in todays Gulf Times news paper in Doha, Qatar:

Court jails driver, maid:

A taxi driver and a housemaid have been sentenced to five year's in jail and subsequent deportation for maintaining illicit relations and behaving indecently in public.

The driver told the Doha court of first instance that he was "giving driving lessons to his cousin" when they were caught in April 29 in Al Sadd.

The man, 28, denied he had illicit relations with the compatriot woman, 41.

The court also imposed a fine of AR10,000 on the woman driving without a license and an equal amount on the man for letting her drive, which the court ruled was a separate crime.

Silkman
11-18-09, 16:50
Thanks for the warning, Will be in Doha next week will report back stopping in SH.

Happy Mongering

Article in todays Gulf Times news paper in Doha, Qatar:

Court jails driver, maid:

A taxi driver and a housemaid have been sentenced to five year's in jail and subsequent deportation for maintaining illicit relations and behaving indecently in public.

The driver told the Doha court of first instance that he was "giving driving lessons to his cousin" when they were caught in April 29 in Al Sadd.

The man, 28, denied he had illicit relations with the compatriot woman, 41.

The court also imposed a fine of AR10,000 on the woman driving without a license and an equal amount on the man for letting her drive, which the court ruled was a separate crime.

Travelller
11-21-09, 19:45
Live in Doha for quite some time but never saw anything else on the market than PRC girls.

Does anybody have a # of a Filipina or Indian willing to earn some money on the side?

Dany75
11-24-09, 22:21
Was in Doha last week. am so frustrated when I was to be there. No action to be seen. what a contrast with Dxb and Manama. I wonder how can Qatar Airways plan so much tourism activity with such a poor city where you have to put urself on ur knees to get a taxi. Avoid Qatar if u can.

Silkman
11-29-09, 14:32
I spend a good bit of time doha back and forth.

Was in the watering hole last week just before EID. Lots or Middle to old PRC in bar and one young hot PRC called Coco over all not bad. The membership rules has not effected the trade anyway.

Always happy to swap contacts and info.

Silk Man

Leblon
12-08-09, 12:08
I spend a good bit of time doha back and forth.

Was in the watering hole last week just before EID. Lots or Middle to old PRC in bar and one young hot PRC called Coco over all not bad. The membership rules has not effected the trade anyway.

Always happy to swap contacts and info.

Silk Man
I also visited water hole before EID. It is true, they are back. I saw older PRC ladies, none of them good looking. They asked 1500 riad for hour.

I went there around midnight, maybe good looking ones were taking already ??
My friend told me that ladies are asking 2000 riad, maybe those are the better looking ones ??

Silkman
12-08-09, 23:44
No way man, They ripping you off, you can get them down to 800 QR easy, 1000 would e the max for a hot one.

Back next week will scope out cube will report back.

Any one else mongering to share

Silk Man

I also visited water hole before EID. It is true, they are back. I saw older PRC ladies, none of them good looking. They asked 1500 riad for hour.

I went there around midnight, maybe good looking ones were taking already?

My friend told me that ladies are asking 2000 riad, maybe those are the better looking ones?

Silkman
12-19-09, 09:59
Hi,

Was in ramada this week for a few days, not so much PRC in Qube and no sign in car of lurkers.

But I was only there mid week so could be a quite time.

All best

SM

Leblon
12-27-09, 23:51
Hi,

Was in ramada this week for a few days, not so much PRC in Qube and no sign in car of lurkers.

But I was only there mid week so could be a quite time.

All best

SM

Before the Christmas I saw group of four China lady in Qube, maybe they had came from Waterhole. One of them quite pretty, one little bit pretty. They were occupied quite soon. That was weekend.
But first time that I have seen working girls in Qube. I have seen many pretty asian girls coming there with older gentlemen, but I don't know where these gentlemen have found them.

Before Christmas I visited Waterhole, it was Friday I think ?? I went there too early, in beginning there was only usual group of guys who were interested only each others (and me :-( ).
Around midnight PRC started to arrive. There was one pretty girl, newcomer, she did not talk english a word. Her friend translated to her. Prices were negotiable quite low than what they asked in beginning.
But I forget what was final prize, I was not going to pick them that night anyway. It was somewhere in this 800 category.They have some places to go but I don't know where.

There was some Illicit Behaviour again in Gulf News police articles today , but I don't remember it so well. Was it Syrian man and Filippino lady ?? And some third person also ??
Anyway, there was prostitution involved also. What I remember from that article clearly was 100 lashes to each. Ouch. And prison and deportation of course.

Lustforthrust
04-02-10, 07:21
I was trying to find parking to make a quick visit to Hong Kong bank on Corniche last week when I saw 2 smily faces walking by. They looked kinda exotic to be Filipinas and as I swung back I saw that EU/Dutch flag. These were Indos applying for visas or whatever and just having a car in this neighborhood scores big points in their minds.

I parked on the kerb, engine running, ran and introduced myself. I didn't offer them a ride but they were keen on a barbeque I menioned I was organizing. I never ask for a phone but they asked for mine and I gave them my business card. That was 2 weeks ago.

Last night I got an email, asking if I wanted to be friends with pretty Asians and I said yes. Unfortunately 3 of them showed up at the Somerset. Squeezed all 3 asses when the others weren't looking but that's about as far I could go. Trying to zero in on one. More as it happens.