PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

ElNice
08-21-16, 13:38
Quick question, do most WG's at Moscow or Jules or Kiza have there own room to use or is it a requirement that I have to use my apartment or book a hotel.

I have read a lot on this forum but yet to contribute as I have only had the opportunity to tour Moscow but not take any back. Yet. It seems like most people use their own place but would sooner not have the extra cost of a hotel and want to avoid the risk of seeing a neighbor if possible.My experience is no, they don't have their own rooms, but either you go to your place.

Or they know a hotel and you need to pay for the room too.

So I think it's better to have a hotel that allows visitors, because the hotel she'll take you too is a bad one, and you'll pay 200+ for the night.

Alex7J
08-23-16, 01:43
My experience is no, they don't have their own rooms, but either you go to your place.

Or they know a hotel and you need to pay for the room too.

So I think it's better to have a hotel that allows visitors, because the hotel she'll take you too is a bad one, and you'll pay 200+ for the night.Almost all girls of York and other small time hotels which is actually for cheap pussy maybe even Astoria have there own rooms so its 500 for 2 shots with room and that's a steal I think so of the higher end establishments or lets say mid level Moscow or Borad way even some of them have there places but they do not take men back to there rooms or apartments:

Moroccans generally have there apartments and they take customers back but it can be a big trap as they are money suckers and any problem by you man she speaks Arabic and you do not so the police is always on her side just know that.

But generally Dubai is a very safe place for pussy and mongering:

ElNice
08-23-16, 10:04
Almost all girls of York and other small time hotels which is actually for cheap pussy maybe even Astoria have there own rooms so its 500 for 2 shots with room and that's a steal I think so of the higher end establishments or lets say mid level Moscow or Borad way even some of them have there places but they do not take men back to there rooms or apartments:

Moroccans generally have there apartments and they take customers back but it can be a big trap as they are money suckers and any problem by you man she speaks Arabic and you do not so the police is always on her side just know that.

But generally Dubai is a very safe place for pussy and mongering:I haven't been to these clubs, so no idea about it.

But as you said, Moscow and similar clubs they don't take you to their rooms, but if you don't have a place they will recommend a place for you.

I haven never been with a Moroccan 'even though I'm Arab LOL " but I think from what I've heard from my friends that they're fun to be with.

I'm guessing you have to speak Arabic to enjoy their company.

I'll be in Dubai this Thursday, so far I contacted a Filpina for my first night.

Asked for 1200 but we settled on a 1 k for a full night, I could've made it less than that if I continued negotiating, but I felt she deserved the 1 k because she's beautiful.

Then I'll go to some clubs that I've listed.

Nash98
08-23-16, 17:09
See below report from a article today.

With all these new hotels opening will be more choice and hopefully more green hotels coming up at affordable prices.

Dubai has too many rooms to fill and if most restrict the main mongering activity they will remain without guests.

'There are 541 new hotels in the pipeline across Dubai – bringing an additional 158,950 hotel rooms to the region, an industry report has revealed.

The Middle East Hotel Construction Overview report prepared exclusively for The Hotel Show Dubai 2016 forecasts that the majority of new hotel rooms will open before 2020. For 2017 Dubai has 180 projects (56,000 rooms) remain the most active hotel construction hot spot in the region.'

Fiend Devil
09-08-16, 23:40
Hi guys, been like 5 years since I've been to UAE. Is seaview still a good place with rocking band and plenty of girls for take out? I see it mentioned now and again on the forum. Secondly, I notice there is some religious days next week, does this mean anything to me going out. Will it be quiet? Will be there Sunday-Friday so should be able to get a couple of reports up if I find some takeouts to my liking.

How much is vaigra these days? Got some in thailand for 200 baht for 4 in a pharmacy, I seen someone mention 200 AED for 4 which is crazy!

IAintSpecial
09-09-16, 10:13
Hi guys, been like 5 years since I've been to UAE. Is seaview still a good place with rocking band and plenty of girls for take out? I see it mentioned now and again on the forum. Secondly, I notice there is some religious days next week, does this mean anything to me going out. Will it be quiet? Will be there Sunday-Friday so should be able to get a couple of reports up if I find some takeouts to my liking.

How much is vaigra these days? Got some in thailand for 200 baht for 4 in a pharmacy, I seen someone mention 200 AED for 4 which is crazy!There has been a big price reduction on many meds in the last week according to local pharmacist. 4 x 100 MG is 109 AED. These are the best value as you can break a 100 MG tab into 2 x 50 MG. It is much more for your money this way.

Naked Gunz
09-14-16, 03:36
This has to be the best app out there showcasing local talent that you would otherwise never meet. Some even cut to the chase by putting contact info there for you, and stating outright that they're NOT seeking a relationship, just fuck. God bless being single, and away from sex prison USA!

NeuroCynical
09-14-16, 18:33
Hello chaps,

I'm about to return to the UAE, and on my look-see visit realized that neither of the old VPN apps I used on iOS work anymore. Any recommendations on which VPN apps I can use for iOS and download before I return? Googled, but a lot of reviews appear to have been written by the developers and wary.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Wicked Roger
09-15-16, 02:43
Hello chaps,

I'm about to return to the UAE, and on my look-see visit realized that neither of the old VPN apps I used on iOS work anymore. Any recommendations on which VPN apps I can use for iOS and download before I return? Googled, but a lot of reviews appear to have been written by the developers and wary.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.Plenty of advice in the thread dedicated to this.

1 FR 1 question and I suspect no RTFF. Will have to include this FR on another thread especially set up for silly questions as there is a thread that helps you with this but be discrete as some who read this forum like to know so they can stop it.

Burkster
10-14-16, 08:40
Hey guys,

What's the closest to a morning-after pill that you can get in Dubai? I know they are banned here but surely there's got to be some alternative.

My friend was lucky when he badly needed it, as we have a few cabin crew friends that stock them from abroad.

SedanDevil
10-15-16, 08:31
The "friend" should have a friend visit a women's hospital or women's clinic first thing the next morning.

Steps can be taken, without fear of incarceration.

This is based on a "friend" having the same concern last summer.

Thank goodness the circus left town, when the monkey got a nosebleed.

SedanDevil

Hey guys,

What's the closest to a morning-after pill that you can get in Dubai? I know they are banned here but surely there's got to be some alternative.

My friend was lucky when he badly needed it, as we have a few cabin crew friends that stock them from abroad.

Snow1998
10-31-16, 00:29
The "friend" should have a friend visit a women's hospital or women's clinic first thing the next morning.

Steps can be taken, without fear of incarceration.

SedanDevilThis is interesting. To my knowledge no registered hospital or clinic will involve themselves in unmarried situations without reporting to concerned authorities. Since we are talking of a friend of a friend I can say that a friend of a friend had a similar problem a few years back and the bun was well in the oven. She contacted womenonwaves. Org. Medication with a Doctor's prescription was couriered to her via DHL. Parcel was Collected without hassle and medication worked to remove the bun.

JayXXX
11-23-16, 04:29
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bijou
12-08-16, 16:45
I'm flying into DXB next week and as I've been researching, common pain medication (such as hydrocodone) is prohibited in UAE as shown on a list I found of prohibited medications, even with a physician's prescription. I've emailed the UAE regulatory body that created this list of prohibited items for clarity, but got no reply.

Those of you that are experienced travelers to DXB from abroad, what is the process at customs and how closely are medications screened for prohibited items, specifically for pain medications from other countries. If it is prohibited, does it just get confiscated for are there other severe consequences?

Also, anybody have experience with arriving with insulin for diabetes to DXB from abroad?

Thanks in advance.

BlackCitizen
12-08-16, 19:21
I'm flying into DXB next week and as I've been researching, common pain medication (such as hydrocodone) is prohibited in UAE as shown on a list I found of prohibited medications, even with a physician's prescription. I've emailed the UAE regulatory body that created this list of prohibited items for clarity, but got no reply.

Those of you that are experienced travelers to DXB from abroad, what is the process at customs and how closely are medications screened for prohibited items, specifically for pain medications from other countries. If it is prohibited, does it just get confiscated for are there other severe consequences?

Also, anybody have experience with arriving with insulin for diabetes to DXB from abroad?

Thanks in advance.All bagages are automatically screened before Delivery on the conveyor. Small hand bags are screened after the passport control. There's à custom officer at the exit who is randomly asking an extra screening before you go out. I think as long it's not narcotics and not in the amphetamins family you might be left freeo but without your medication. If it's not an absolue must for you, you better not take the risk.

Mawgan
12-09-16, 16:34
All bagages are automatically screened before Delivery on the conveyor. Small hand bags are screened after the passport control. There's custom officer at the exit who is randomly asking an extra screening before you go out. I think as long it's not narcotics and not in the amphetamins family you might be left freeo but without your medication. If it's not an absolue must for you, you better not take the risk.Agree re the screening. Everything is screened. Challenge is that some drugs we'd buy over the counter in Europe or the USA are banned and to quote a friend, its bad juju if you are caught. If you absolutely need something on the naughty list, get a doctors note as formal as possible and a prescription. Only take what you absolutely need for the time you can show you are in Dubai. Its really not worth risking getting caught here.

Cons68
12-10-16, 16:40
I would like to reinforce Mawgan's advise. He (hey I assume it is "he") is totally right: Get a doctor's prescription for anything on that list and bring only as much as required. Insulin should not be an issue BTW and I assume you no use syringes / needles (they are quite illegal).

Idiots here come in two flavors mostly, the ". But I am Murican" (that would be UK / USA mostly) and the "but I am smarter" (mostly South Asians and some Arabs) with a truly cosmopolitan assortment of "but they would never do that to ME" to dump the rest.

Truth is:

-local authorities do not care if you are "murican" unless you are a famous, politically well connected one.

-nope you are not smarter, if you were you I would not need to explain it to you.

-yes, they will do it to you too. And smile while doing it.

Remember that from a legal perspective the UAE is a shithole, do not LE the fake facade of modernity fool you. Lot of people fail for that and the price can be quite high. You absolutely want to avoid any interaction with police and courts.

The above may sound harsh, but the sooner you realize how bad things can go here the better for you. "Bad juju" does not even start to describe the nightmare you can face here over something truly trivial. BTW kudos to Bijou for researching and asking, I am amazed there are still people like that.

Sources, I have been arrested in quite a few places including UAE customs with over 12 sex toys, I once flew in with one year of antidepressants that I got OTC in Bulgaria (that could have been 20 years in jail, mind you) and in spite of doing many, many dumb things I have survived and avoided jail (something many of my childhood friend cannot claim funnily enough) so I feel qualified.

Could we create a sticky section where posts like Magwan's are permanently put on top? Can the beloved administrator take care of something like that?

Agree re the screening. Everything is screened. Challenge is that some drugs we'd buy over the counter in Europe or the USA are banned and to quote a friend, its bad juju if you are caught. If you absolutely need something on the naughty list, get a doctors note as formal as possible and a prescription. Only take what you absolutely need for the time you can show you are in Dubai. Its really not worth risking getting caught here.

Cons68
12-10-16, 16:42
All bagages are automatically screened before Delivery on the conveyor. Small hand bags are screened after the passport control. There's custom officer at the exit who is randomly asking an extra screening before you go out. I think as long it's not narcotics and not in the amphetamins family you might be left freeo but without your medication. If it's not an absolue must for you, you better not take the risk.Screening is anything but random, certain suitcases are tagged for "random" inspection based on X-rays. They spend a lot of money on security, you should not try your luck.

BashHer
12-10-16, 18:10
I will be in Dubai and looking to sample the party life and delights on offer I have done a lot reading through the site so have an idea of the clubs I want to hit. I have contacted WG's from BP and Mr have a number of them lined up at half the the original price quoted for overnights 1500 to 2000 AED. Looking to share my experiences with reports once I have had my first taste of this life in Dubai. Will anyone be in Dubai next week?

Wicked Roger
12-10-16, 19:31
Agree re the screening. Everything is screened. Challenge is that some drugs we'd buy over the counter in Europe or the USA are banned and to quote a friend, its bad juju if you are caught. If you absolutely need something on the naughty list, get a doctors note as formal as possible and a prescription. Only take what you absolutely need for the time you can show you are in Dubai. Its really not worth risking getting caught here.To back up Cons68 comments.

Recently security removed the insulin pump on a British teenager. On the way it was not an issue but on the back it was and Emirates got some serious s**t on it from his mother. Now that is pretty easy to say it is allowed but some clever person thought it was not – result was not good as the teenager needs the pump.

I also bring in medicines I need that I can buy in the UAE but in the box showing it is from a pharma overseas. I have been asked twice to pass the X ray as I am randomly selected. When asked, I tell what it is for and that without them I can be in a problem. This works and last time no one asked me to go to the X ray.

Plenty news on this so Google it.

But be a good boy scout and be prepared.

Mawgan
12-21-16, 18:22
I would like to reinforce Mawgan's advise. He (hey I assume it is "he") is totally right: Get a doctor's prescription for anything on that list and bring only as much as required. Insulin should not be an issue BTW and I assume you no use syringes / needles (they are quite illegal).

The above may sound harsh, but the sooner you realize how bad things can go here the better for you. "Bad juju" does not even start to describe the nightmare you can face here over something truly trivial. BTW kudos to Bijou for researching and asking, I am amazed there are still people like that.

Could we create a sticky section where posts like Magwan's are permanently put on top? Can the beloved administrator take care of something like that?I am indeed a 'he' .

Seriously can't stress enough how bad it is to not be sensible in this respect. Zero tolerance on the wrong sort of pharmaceuticals and relatively easy to fall foul of the law by carrying an old wash bag with a couple of high strength painkillers in it that you have had dropped in there for years.

Golfer12
12-25-16, 10:50
One of WG was picked by LE on Christmas eve and wondering if any folks have suggestions / contacts who may be able to help her out. Please PM. Do not post here. Have fun be safe. Will share more when additional info available.

BionicMan
12-25-16, 21:42
Screening is anything but random, certain suitcases are tagged for "random" inspection based on X-rays. They spend a lot of money on security, you should not try your luck.In Bahrain they detected in my checked in suitcase a scanner that looked like a walkie talkie.

The bag was tagged with a blue tierack. Exiting the baggage area, the customs officer asked me whether I had any walkie talkie with me. No point in denying what they knew well.

To make things easier, as I didn't need it, I left it on deposit at customs and collected back before check in, when I left the country.

This shows baggages are x-rayed properly and they have color coded the issues.

Snow1998
01-18-17, 06:02
I get a PM (from a senior no less) of course it is from a place we are all too familiar with, asking for specific nationality WG or any other general good WG, independent contest that I may have. Also for best places clubs to find them in. I ask the person if some RTFF is done all the answers are there. Reply is that RTFF is done but would I give my independent contacts. I try to be as nice as possible and respond that I don't give contacts out to strangers. This person just doesn't know when to give up and wants it all on a plate. Response to that and I quote.

"No issues will ask someone to help me out if you can't.

And I suppose nobody puts out open contact details of inde on the forum.

And to your kind information.

I may be a stranger to you but not to the forum.

Check my posts".

Burkster
01-18-17, 16:22
Burkster: It's not a brothel. It's a gents-only spa inside an apartment. Haha. I wonder how far this will go.

Dubai: Three women visitors contended before a court that they were not prostitutes and that they worked as masseuses in a flat that was being run as a spa at Dubai International City.

Dubai Police's operations room received a call about a theft incident in a flat that was believed to be a massage spa at the Emirati Cluster at International City in October.

A police patrol team was dispatched to the location and it was discovered that the three women visitors two Albanians and a Bulgarian had been working as prostitutes and not as masseuses in the spa at the flat.

An Albanian man was said to have called up the police, according to records, and informed them that two Emirati men had robbed his Dh1,500 and another Dh1,800 that belonged to one of the Albanian women.

Records showed that the Albanian man and the three women were taken to the police station for further investigation.

Prosecutors accused the three women of working in prostitution, while the Albanian man was accused of running the flat as a brothel.

The Emiratis were accused of robbing the Albanian man's money and Dh1,800 from one of the Albanian women.

Prosecutors also accused one of the Emiratis, aged 20, of having consensual sex with one of the Albanian women.

"We are not prostitutes. We are not sex workers but we worked in massage," one of the Albanian women told the Dubai Court of First Instance.

The Bulgarian woman contended that she was a masseuse and not a prostitute.

The Albanian man told the presiding judge that he ran the flat as a massage spa and not a brothel.

The Emirati men refuted the theft accusation. The 20-year-old suspect also denied having had consensual sex with one of the women.

A police lieutenant told prosecutors that primary interrogations revealed that the flat was being run as a brothel and not a spa.

"Following the theft complaint, we raided the flat on the fourth floor and it turned out to have been furnished and equipped as a brothel. The Albanian man was the one running it. Upon questioning the women about what had happened, they claimed that the Emiratis visited the flat and the 20-year-old suspect had sex with one of them. Soon after that, the other two Emiratis brandished white weapons and robbed them before they ran away, the women alleged. The Emirati duo were apprehended shortly after and confessed that they had committed the theft," the lieutenant testified to prosecutors.

The trial continues.

Burkster
01-18-17, 16:23
Dubai: Three women visitors contended before a court that they were not prostitutes and that they worked as masseuses in a flat that was being run as a spa at Dubai International City.

Dubai Police's operations room received a call about a theft incident in a flat that was believed to be a massage spa at the Emirati Cluster at International City in October.

A police patrol team was dispatched to the location and it was discovered that the three women visitors two Albanians and a Bulgarian had been working as prostitutes and not as masseuses in the spa at the flat.

An Albanian man was said to have called up the police, according to records, and informed them that two Emirati men had robbed his Dh1,500 and another Dh1,800 that belonged to one of the Albanian women.

Records showed that the Albanian man and the three women were taken to the police station for further investigation.

In related news, I would have loved to try out Albanians and Bulgarians. Just to tick the flag.

Steve W
01-21-17, 08:22
Sometimes I just want a decent massage and not get distracted by negotiations for extras. Anyone know of a massage joint (not expensive 5 star hotel) that provides a massage only service?

Mawgan
01-21-17, 15:26
Sometimes I just want a decent massage and not get distracted by negotiations for extras. Anyone know of a massage joint (not expensive 5 star hotel) that provides a massage only service?I'd suggest Dreamworks. Locations all over the city and they often have a deal where you purchase 5 and get a 6th free. That kept me going for a while. Always have the blue shorts and nothing more than a good massage available.

Another place I've been to a couple of times is Urban Male Lounge in DIFC. Saw the same lady three times and no shorts offered. I did wonder if that was an invitation for more, but it wasn't offered and I didn't ask even though when I was face down the towel was dropped right down my legs and junior was quite clearly interested.

Neither are quite 5 star prices, but not the cheapest. Would be interested in a good Thai massage as I need a stretch out.

BlackCitizen
01-29-17, 19:27
This might be a good news for mongers. Shall we anticipate an improvement over the quantity and quality of CIS pussy in Dubai. I guess so. Many girls who struggle to get sponsors can now easily come as they wish. Lets keep an eye and see this will surely happen. Will it impact the pricing, lets cross our fingers.

Viva Russians.

EnricoMacias
01-29-17, 20:32
This might be a good news for mongers. Shall we anticipate an improvement over the quantity and quality of CIS pussy in Dubai. I guess so. Many girls who struggle to get sponsors can now easily come as they wish. Lets keep an eye and see this will surely happen. Will it impact the pricing, lets cross our fingers.

Viva Russians.Nice news.

Definitely the prices shall be cheaper.

IndusMint
01-30-17, 02:32

Viva Russians.Does it also applies to ukrainians and bielorussians?

Blood Red
01-30-17, 19:19
Does it also applies to ukrainians and bielorussians?Why would it when they are 3 different countries?

Burkster
02-08-17, 20:17
It's payback time for those African scammers. If you, sir, are reading this, I bow down to you for going back and robbing them back:

Duo locked prostitutes in loo, stole their purse.

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/courts/duo-locked-prostitutes-in-loo-stole-their-purse-1.1974690

ElNice
02-23-17, 15:22
I know in Abu Dhabi there's a shop where you could buy alcohol, but is there a shop like that in Dubai? I mean for personal use of course. Coa we had a little discussion and they said you have to travel to Ajman to buy alcohol. I remember once a friend of mine said that there's a shop in Dubai, but he doesn't know where it is.

Rad11
02-23-17, 20:18
I know in Abu Dhabi there's a shop where you could buy alcohol, but is there a shop like that in Dubai? I mean for personal use of course. Coa we had a little discussion and they said you have to travel to Ajman to buy alcohol. I remember once a friend of mine said that there's a shop in Dubai, but he doesn't know where it is.It is the Asian African stores.

I know 8 n musffah Abu Dhabi there are 5 stores.

But they don't have any signs that's say they sell alcohol.

Just name of the store.

And no glass or anything showing the activity.

You go in and you will see all kinds of spirits.

There prices are good also.

They say you need a license to buy.

But that's not activated used to be in the old days.

This is in Abu Dhabi.

They have 2 stores in Dubai.

Not sure where are they but Google them guys.

I did and got they 2 sites but never went there.

Cheers.

ElNice
02-24-17, 02:16
It is the Asian African stores.

Just name of the store.

There prices are good also..Thanks a lot, mostly I buy them from the airport, but it's not ideal for me, especially if you are planning on buying a case or 2 of beer.

AUHumble
02-25-17, 06:45
Never post something after consumption.

They are called 'African + Eastern'.

Cheers.

It is the Asian African stores.

Just name of the store.

There prices are good also.

They say you need a license to buy.

But that's not activated used to be in the old days.

This is in Abu Dhabi.

They have 2 stores in Dubai.

Not sure where are they but Google them guys.

I did and got they 2 sites but never went there.

Cheers.

Mawgan
02-26-17, 20:44
I know in Abu Dhabi there's a shop where you could buy alcohol, but is there a shop like that in Dubai? I mean for personal use of course. Coa we had a little discussion and they said you have to travel to Ajman to buy alcohol. I remember once a friend of mine said that there's a shop in Dubai, but he doesn't know where it is.Relatively famous place a little north of here that is effectively a huge warehouse. I presume its well enough known for LE to monitor in some way. My approach has always been to be discrete; don't drive like a loon on the way back and I always go a non-obvious way. No trouble so far.

There is one delivery service, (possibly invitation only?) which has always been effective. I really ought to sign up officially here to swap details of these and other things. Need a discrete CC for that.

Rad11
02-27-17, 18:48
Never post something after consumption.

They are called 'African + Eastern'.

Cheers.Last time I been there was in Dec 2015.

Sorry.

But for the other guy who fears LE.

They don't stop you if you buy alcohol.

They stop you if you are drunk and rowdy.

Wicked Roger
03-08-17, 18:38
Now we all know this is happening but when you end up pregnant and unmarried this is what happens. Another 'nail' in the coffin perhaps as the UK press will have a wonderful time with this news etc, UAE in the spotlight for the wrong reasons especially if they have been in jail for a few weeks before it became widely known.

Like the advice of the South African Embassy. Always there in times of trouble LOL.

Many have said about this in the past and this is another example etc.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39208946

Does the UAE have enough room in the jails for all the people mongering with the ladies?

SedanDevil
03-12-17, 17:11
My regular girl, "the Tourist" is currently home in the Philippines, but she knows this couple personally.

She said they are idiots, if you are a woman and having any stomach cramps get a pregnant test.

If the stick is positive go to the airport, now.

If you are the guy, don't go to the clinic with her. Go to the airport.

Thank you Wicked Roger for posting this article.

Boys, a regular girl can be so awesome, as long as you are very careful.

Birth control can be purchased at any pharmacy without a prescription.

I've bought it for the Tourist.

It was cheaper than a 10 pack of condoms, which is an excellent bit of added insurance.

Now we all know this is happening but when you end up pregnant and unmarried this is what happens. Another 'nail' in the coffin perhaps as the UK press will have a wonderful time with this news etc, UAE in the spotlight for the wrong reasons especially if they have been in jail for a few weeks before it became widely known.

Like the advice of the South African Embassy. Always there in times of trouble LOL.

Many have said about this in the past and this is another example etc.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39208946

Does the UAE have enough room in the jails for all the people mongering with the ladies?

BlackSanta
03-19-17, 21:48
I just received a video of a guy DATYing in a well known Dubai club in front of everyone. This happened a few days ago. I hope it was none of you lot. Because careful out there and don't forget the repercussions of getting caught over here. I'm sure the guy and the girl involved will be caught by LE soon as the video spreads.

EightyFour
04-21-17, 17:49
Most probably know this, but here are the prices for cialis from today.

5 MG, 28 pieces - 354.00 AED.

20 MG, 4 pieces - 144.50 AED.

They don't require prescription and can be acquired at any pharmacy. Most will even deliver them to you. I saw a few pharmacies even have online chat to figure out the prices and order.

If anyone know the levitra and viagra prices, it would be nice to have them posted. If anyone know a pharmacy who will deliver and let me pay by creditcard that would also be valuable.

Aaaryan21
04-21-17, 18:52
If anyone know the levitra and viagra prices, it would be nice to have them posted. If anyone know a pharmacy who will deliver and let me pay by creditcard that would also be valuable.Most pharmacies will deliver, however they mostly require cash payments for delivery. Happy to know if any pharmacy will accept credit card for delivery too.

Rikke666
05-08-17, 09:37
Now it has happened twice. Been using I'm to find some nice girls. Looks European but when I come to the apartment there's a black girl not looking very good opening the door. First time I was able to escape but second time she was fast locking the door. She wanted all the money that I was carrying an fortunately I only had the agreed amount on me. They have some black guys sitting in the lobby that they call if there's trouble. This time I paid the money not knowing what was coming. Anyone knows what to do in a situation like this? It seems like it's spreading and gets more and more common.

Cheers,

Rikke.

Aaaryan21
05-08-17, 15:41
Now it has happened twice. Been using I'm to find some nice girls. Looks European but when I come to the apartment there's a black girl not looking very good opening the door. First time I was able to escape but second time she was fast locking the door. She wanted all the money that I was carrying an fortunately I only had the agreed amount on me. They have some black guys sitting in the lobby that they call if there's trouble. This time I paid the money not knowing what was coming. Anyone knows what to do in a situation like this? It seems like it's spreading and gets more and more common.

Cheers,

Rikke.Best is not to enter the apartment unless you see the face of the girl. I follow this whenever I go to see any girl from MR.

If they refuse to show the face then it's a clear bait and switch. Also stand a distance from the door just in case the girl tries to pull you inside.

AUHumble
05-08-17, 22:11
Call them before and if your ears are not blocked you will realize the origin soon.

Whatsapp is free, but free is not always good.

Cheers.

Cheers,

Rikke.

AUHumble
05-10-17, 06:15
You better watch out when the brain is temporarily not well supplied with blood:

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/men-posed-as-beautiful-woman-on-whatsapp-to-lure-man-into-hotel-room-theft-dubai-court-hears

No Mail
05-10-17, 20:59
Most probably know this, but here are the prices for cialis from today.

5 MG, 28 pieces - 354.00 AED.

20 MG, 4 pieces - 144.50 AED.

They don't require prescription and can be acquired at any pharmacy. Most will even deliver them to you. I saw a few pharmacies even have online chat to figure out the prices and order.

If anyone know the levitra and viagra prices, it would be nice to have them posted. If anyone know a pharmacy who will deliver and let me pay by creditcard that would also be valuable.Levitra and viagra prices.

Levitra 12 x 20 MG = 542,50 Dhs.

Viagra 8 x 50 MG = 279,50 Dhs.

Snafi tadalafil 4 x 20 MG = 184,50 Dhs.

From the pharmacy behind LE Meridian Village.

JustAStranger
08-02-17, 04:11
A friend recently met a girl on the street who showed him pictures of other girls and promised him a good time, he went to the quoted address which was in Deira, before he got in though he sent me the location and the building name and flat number without any explanation.

Later after about 15 minutes I got a call from him and he said he was "kid napped" and needs help.

So I told him I'm coming over to the address and told him to tell the people there that if they would not let him out they would be really screwed.

They did let him out he explained the whole thing later said the girls were nothing like in the picture and just two girls and 4 other guys there that didn't want to let him go till he paid them a 1000.

He didn't end up paying anything though Caz he was smart enough to send his location show that to them and press that to have them let him go.

Be careful.

Alex7J
08-02-17, 16:42
Levitra and viagra prices.

Levitra 12 x 20 MG = 542,50 Dhs.

Viagra 8 x 50 MG = 279,50 Dhs.

Snafi tadalafil 4 x 20 MG = 184,50 Dhs.

From the pharmacy behind LE Meridian Village.Which one is better: I tried Levitra yesterday: bought from ASTER 4 tablets 20 MG for 194 dirham and had 2 of them with a gap of 3 hrs but also had alcohol with it, But did not find any change in my hormones or hard on or my sex style while drilling a hot Vietnamese:

Someone guide me which is better levitra or Cialis or Viagra or do we have any other choice the pharmacist told me LEVITRA is the best better than Viagra and has no side effects: Correct I did not have any side effects but fuck the side effect I did not have any effect of the medicine as it should have happened it was normal sex for me nothing unusual no extra stiffness in the dick or maybe a longer period of ejaculation I felt very normal:

Guide me I am ready to try something crazy as I am going for a marathon in 2 days need to have sex at least 8 to 10 times in 24 hrs and super longer duration of fucking maybe 30 minutes of every session.

DXB punters assist me don't want to fail in the marathon need urgent HELP:

Cheers and peace.

Alex.

Eric T
08-03-17, 13:04
Alex mate,

These meds are is aphrodisiacs. An aphrodisiac is a substance or drug that increases sexual arousal or sexual desire.

These meds helps a man have an erection by helping his penis fill with blood. However, they alone cannot cause an erection. The man also needs to become sexually aroused, such as through sexual activity with a partner.

So essentially they help with reduction of the refractory period ie the time it takes to get an erection after orgasm. The meds also help in maintaining your erection in case of multiple orgasms, long periods etc.

Hope that helps.

Eric

Which one is better: I tried Levitra yesterday: bought from ASTER 4 tablets 20 MG for 194 dirham and had 2 of them with a gap of 3 hrs but also had alcohol with it, But did not find any change in my hormones or hard on or my sex style while drilling a hot Vietnamese:

Someone guide me which is better levitra or Cialis or Viagra or do we have any other choice the pharmacist told me LEVITRA is the best better than Viagra and has no side effects: Correct I did not have any side effects but fuck the side effect I did not have any effect of the medicine as it should have happened it was normal sex for me nothing unusual no extra stiffness in the dick or maybe a longer period of ejaculation I felt very normal:

Guide me I am ready to try something crazy as I am going for a marathon in 2 days need to have sex at least 8 to 10 times in 24 hrs and super longer duration of fucking maybe 30 minutes of every session.

DXB punters assist me don't want to fail in the marathon need urgent HELP:

Cheers and peace.

Alex.

Snow1998
08-06-17, 12:23
Alex mate,

These meds are is aphrodisiacs. An aphrodisiac is a substance or drug that increases sexual arousal or sexual desire.

These meds helps a man have an erection by helping his penis fill with blood. However, they alone cannot cause an erection. The man also needs to become sexually aroused, such as through sexual activity with a partner.

So essentially they help with reduction of the refractory period ie the time it takes to get an erection after orgasm. The meds also help in maintaining your erection in case of multiple orgasms, long periods etc.

Hope that helps.

EricAlex,

They work differently for different people. Alcohol doesn't help. Viagra best works on a empty or not full stomach. Levitra doesn't have this constraint. Usually its advised to wait 24 hrs between doses. I would suggest you start with a smaller dose. Higher dose doesn't mean stronger better reaction. If you are generally quite fit, eat healthy and not over weight you don't need all these. The tablet takes about 30 mts minimum to 2 hours for for full effect. Its said the effect lasts for 4 hours but this depends on a lot of factors, like your state, the arousal effect etc. Its also as much psychological as anything else. If you dwell on the thought of not having an erection then its that much harder to attain and maintain. With these meds its more of a trial and error to figure out what dose works best. Of the 3 main, Viagra, Cialis and Levitra I've found Levitra works best for me and I mainly use the dissolving tablet. It works faster. All the best with your marathon.

DaveOnNet
08-10-17, 21:27
Folks I'm in New York / New Jersey for 3 nights. Some friends shit scarred me saying don't do any stuff here due to LE issues. They come in disguise via their ads in various sites as escorts and catch us!!

Any reliable direct contacts are greatly appreciated. PM me. Tx.

Florida Sun
08-11-17, 12:22
Folks I'm in New York / New Jersey for 3 nights. Some friends shit scarred me saying don't do any stuff here due to LE issues. They come in disguise via their ads in various sites as escorts and catch us!!

Any reliable direct contacts are greatly appreciated. PM me. Tx.The USA has very different rules when it comes to mongoring. You can get more info by clicking the sister site from the link in the front page or typing www.usasexguide.info good luck and be safe.

Just out for curiosity what made you think that UAE site has NY, NJ info. None the less, here you go.

Eric T
08-13-17, 09:11
Bad typo that I just noticed on Snow's quotation. It was supposed to read.

These meds are NOT aphrodisiacs.

Eric.

Alex mate,

Welsh Tiger
08-15-17, 14:58
Most pharmacies will deliver, however they mostly require cash payments for delivery. Happy to know if any pharmacy will accept credit card for delivery too.I know a pharmacy in Dubai Marina who will accept the order via whatsapp, deliver to your door, and will send a card machine with the delivery guy. I usually mention in the order message that I want to pay by card.

PM me for details of you wish.

No I'm not on commission!

Nickc
08-22-17, 12:11

Any reliable direct contacts are greatly appreciated. PM me. Tx.I CANNOT believe that in 2017 the usa STILL arrests people for paying for love. What about doing something about the real crimes?? I WILL never visit that stupid country again. LOL.

IndianKing
08-22-17, 13:11
I CANNOT believe that in 2017 the usa STILL arrests people for paying for love. What about doing something about the real crimes?? I WILL never visit that stupid country again. LOL.Eh, hookers are doing well and good in USA. We have been spoiled by the ease of getting WG's in Dubai but USA is definitely not out of the loop. Don't expect to pick up street walkers in USA either. All that is quite aggressively being cleaned up.

Also, google erotic review. The site is great for reviewing potential WG's.

Seeking Arrangement could also work but YMMV.

Jmuffi
09-23-17, 00:01
Been lurking here for a while, but I thought I'd contribute with my own experience from a couple months ago.

Flew into DXB and stayed for a week on account of my best friend working / living there. We stayed in a hotel called Cassells Al Barsha. Mostly we frequented a few Indian dance bars. I was very interested in one particularly stunning Pakistani female, but the owner quoted something exorbitant when we inquired about takeout.

Near our hotel area, we also found this men's spa that featured Moroccan baths. I really wish I could remember the name of the spa. Perhaps someone familiar with the area might know. But I believe it was walking distance from my hotel (if my memory serves me right). Anyway, this spa featured some of the most beautiful Maghrebi females I've ever laid eyes on. They were absolutely incredible. My friend took the most attractive one, whereas I chose a masseuse that was slightly older and thicker, albeit still very good looking. It was a great experience. She never offered anything more than HJ and I never bothered asking for more, but she did disrobe completely and let me go at it.

My second experience was a similar one at an MP type spot. I can't really remember the location, but we went there based on an ad. The manager brought out all the available females and I immediately went with the most petite one. She had the most amazing perky breasts. I was told she was Indian, but that was obviously a lie. Gave me a decent massage and finished me off at the end.

Overall, 2 pretty tame experiences, but I enjoyed it a great deal since this was really my first time.

JacBra
09-28-17, 13:12
Hello, n

New here and mostly new to the international scene, but I can help with this one. The escort scene is indeed doing fine in the US, though it depends on the region also. Besides erotic review, try eccie.net. There are some areas that use one site more than the other.

Eh, hookers are doing well and good in USA. We have been spoiled by the ease of getting WG's in Dubai but USA is definitely not out of the loop. Don't expect to pick up street walkers in USA either. All that is quite aggressively being cleaned up.

Also, google erotic review. The site is great for reviewing potential WG's.

Seeking Arrangement could also work but YMMV.

EightyFour
10-05-17, 17:10
I came across someone selling sex toys on a famous chat app.

He got a lot of different products, all on display with pictures on the profile. I ordered 6 different ones and it took a couple of days to get them delivered, the quality isn't like back home, but decent for Chinese products and the prices reasonable.

Feel free to throw me a PM if you want his account name and have contributed to this forum.

JacBra
10-07-17, 13:05
I was told at a pharmacy in Abu Dhabi today that the law has changed and that a prescription is now required. Has anybody else tried getting it over the counter lately?

Poonhound69
10-10-17, 02:02
Check this out.

30 guys.

60 girls.

All inclusive (seriously).

$5000.

Insane. Check out the video.

Wouldn't it be 'funny' if they kidnap all the guests for ransom? What do you think? SA alternative.

www.sexisland.co

P.S just came accross the AD. This is not a referral. Do your research.

Alex7J
10-10-17, 06:51
Check this out.

30 guys.

60 girls.

All inclusive (seriously).

$5000.

Insane. Check out the video.

Wouldn't it be 'funny' if they kidnap all the guests for ransom? What do you think? SA alternative.

www.sexisland.co

P.S just came accross the AD. This is not a referral. Do your research.Looks amazing: wish we can go: Its bit far away: if it was 3-4 hrs from DXB then possible.

Poonhound69
10-11-17, 16:22
Looks amazing: wish we can go: Its bit far away: if it was 3-4 hrs from DXB then possible.Don't worry. We will create a miniature of this for ourselves with regular girls.

AUHumble
10-11-17, 22:20
Looks amazing: wish we can go: Its bit far away: if it was 3-4 hrs from DXB then possible.It's in Baru, Colombia and I am sure you may like the girls but not the location.

We do know enough bars here that share the same definition.

Cheers.

BaddHabbit
10-13-17, 05:00
It's in Baru, Colombia and I am sure you may like the girls but not the location.

We do know enough bars here that share the same definition.

Cheers.Several articles in the papers recently where the local LE are now aware of this party, and the politicians are getting involved and planning to block the party and even arrest or deport people arriving into the country to attend (maybe because they can't get away with attending?). That sucks (or not actually I suppose!)

Killika
10-13-17, 06:41
I was told at a pharmacy in Abu Dhabi today that the law has changed and that a prescription is now required. Has anybody else tried getting it over the counter lately?I bought Cialis on Sunday or Monday night in Dubai--didn't have a problem.

JacBra
10-15-17, 11:55
I bought Cialis on Sunday or Monday night in Dubai--didn't have a problem.I went to another pharmacy and she said that I was supposed to have a prescription, but she let me buy anyways. I guess it depends who's working the counter. I think it was the actual pharmacist that turned me away at the other place.

RedBaron81
10-17-17, 16:37
Hey guys,

I've been doing my research now for days and couldn't come up with a guest friendly hotel.

I read the forum but it wasn't that helpful, either not clear info or outdated.

Can someone recommend a 3-4 star hotel in Al barsha or Al barsha hights that allows visitors?

The only confirmed hotel I found is media rotana, but too fuckin expensive!

Any help is appreciated.

Poonhound69
10-22-17, 13:39
I went to another pharmacy and she said that I was supposed to have a prescription, but she let me buy anyways. I guess it depends who's working the counter. I think it was the actual pharmacist that turned me away at the other place.Go to the big chain pharmacies. No fuss, and less likely to have fakes.

ThrowAwayDubai
10-23-17, 11:02
Go to the big chain pharmacies. No fuss, and less likely to have fakes.Just got some Cialias at a famous local pharmacy chain. Asked the pharmacist and mentioned no recollection of any regulatory changes. Must have been a one off.

Regards,

T.

Florida Sun
10-31-17, 20:31
I have never been with an Indian / Pakistani woman. I went to the club but fell short of pulling the trigger as I was concerned with attitude, hygiene and drama. ISO reliable high end girl either independent or drama free arrangement, excellent hygiene, performance and communication. Preferably incall, daytime or early evening. Flexible budget within reason. PM if you have a recommendation.

Arjuna Alpha
11-01-17, 13:15
Will be in Dubai 11/11, if anyone wants to meet up and checkout the fun locations please let me know. Staying at the Hyatt Regency.

Thanks,

AA.

Florida Sun
11-02-17, 09:01
ISO reliable high end girl either independent or drama free arrangement, excellent hygiene, performance and communication. Judging by the 0 response, it seems no such thing exist.

Alex7J
11-11-17, 18:15
Don't worry. We will create a miniature of this for ourselves with regular girls.I've already done a couple of times but the last one was crazy 5 Paki girls in my apartment with 5 men but I fucked each and all of them.

Cheers: long time no see: have written so less but life is going super absolutely crazy:

New places: new pussy: super hot:

Peace,

Alex.

Dxb Doctor
11-12-17, 06:16
I've already done a couple of times but the last one was crazy 5 Paki girls in my apartment with 5 men but I fucked each and all of them.

Cheers: long time no see: have written so less but life is going super absolutely crazy:

New places: new pussy: super hot:

Peace,

Alex.You did the guys too? I'm not surprised, it's king Alex. Just kidding mate. Haha.

RameshPktr
11-18-17, 07:03
I found couple of cards advertising massage services on my car.

How reliable these advertisements are?

Are there any risks associated in taking services from these cards?

AUHumble
11-18-17, 20:10
I would not recommend a massage service on your car during daytime in public.

Sure, there are risks you cannot insure against.

I found couple of cards advertising massage services on my car.

How reliable these advertisements are?

Are there any risks associated in taking services from these cards?

Mike De H
11-30-17, 19:50
I have not mongered in Dubai in two years and most of my info dates back to 2005! There was never a bar list like there was a green hotel list. So I thought I would list the bars (no AM.

P's) where I can pick up CIS. Price unimportant.

So these are all out of date. Could anybody add some more places to the list? For instance Dubai Marina wasn't even built when I was mongering so any info there would be good. I also remember semi pro places like the yacht club. There is also a double nightclub somewhere in Jumeriah near the end of Al Dyaffa (2nd December Street) half Arabic and Half Russian. Anyone remember it?

Premiere (Hyatt) pricey CIS with bad attitude.

Rockerfellas less pricey CIS and mostly central Asians.

York. Split Africans and Chinese occasional CIS.

Imperial (Can't remember).

Jules (Meridian) Fugly chinese and fat CIS.

Jockeys Panorama (CIS and Chinese low quality day squad).

St. Georges hotel, north of the creek (small coffee shop with occasional Uzbeks in the day).

Astoria Hotel (cheap annoying mostly Asian girls that trip you up and are underneath you before you hit the floor).

SeaView (Flippers mostly, can get Chinese at 500 DHs at the cheap end).

Moscow (Red Square) Russians.

Ku-Bu (SAS Raddisson) Mainly Milfy Russians.

Cin cin, Fairmont (occasional snooty high class slappers with a high price tag).

Rattlesnake. GONE Cyclone. GONE:

Chico Charlie 1
12-02-17, 08:06
Dear Fellow mongers.

Had recently visited dubai for some official work and was put up in one of the 5 star hotels.

Was surprised to see some good looking girls living in the hotel. Evenings were pleasing to the eye. Chatted up a Turkish female who first asked 1000 dirhams for herself but negotiated well at 1000 dirhams for two of them in their room. Had a good three hours pleasure. They were from Turkey and are living in the same hotel since last one month.

Will write some other reports on the AMP thread. Happy mongering.

Raj.

Marlin36
12-02-17, 21:34
This sounds awesome and way to go with negotiations.

Can you share in private

Dear Fellow mongers.

Had recently visited dubai for some official work and was put up in one of the 5 star hotels.

Was surprised to see some good looking girls living in the hotel. Evenings were pleasing to the eye. Chatted up a Turkish female who first asked 1000 dirhams for herself but negotiated well at 1000 dirhams for two of them in their room. Had a good three hours pleasure. They were from Turkey and are living in the same hotel since last one month.

Raj.

Quagmire1974
12-03-17, 07:28
Hey fellas,

Since apparently there is no "Travel Announcement" thread in the UAE section of ISG, I guess I'll have to announce my travel plans in this thread.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be visiting the UAE in mid-February 2018. The plan is to do the tourism thing during the day and monger at night. I'll be in DXB and AUH for about a handful of days each.

For DXB, I selected Arabian Courtyard:

https://www.arabiancourtyard.com/

And for AUH, I selected LE Royal Meridien:

http://www.leroyalmeridienabudhabi.com/

Thanks to all of the ISG members who have reported on these hotels and verified their "green" status. If you're dragging your feet and putting off making a reservation for Arabian Courtyard for 2018, don't wait. When I selected my dates of stay for February, there were less than a handful of rooms available for each of their four room types, so it looks like the hotel is filling up fast.

I'll be RTFF from now through early February. If any questions come to mind that I don't see answered in the forums, I'll be sure to ask them here. And, of course, a full trip report will be written upon my return. Thanks again for the hotel and trip reports, and keep them coming, please.

Rocky Bigboner
12-11-17, 18:17
I can't find a VPN that works on my PC or router. I am in AD using Etisilat with a 100 MBpS connection.

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?

Kokome
12-14-17, 18:03
I can't find a VPN that works on my PC or router. I am in AD using Etisilat with a 100 MBpS connection.

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?You have to keep trying. Operators upgraded there system to block VPNs. If they can block a new VPN they simply throttle the speed allocated to you even with 100 Mbps speed to force the connection to restart.

Big Daddy 1906
12-17-17, 14:42

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?I usually use Witopia. I've never had any problems with it when I'm in UAE.

AmRev2017
12-17-17, 20:15

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?Install Google Chrome. Use extension called Browsec.

Simultaneous
12-18-17, 12:20

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?I would second trying Browsec with a Chrome browser.

S.

Aaaryan21
12-18-17, 12:51

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?I have been using GFX Web Hosting VPN for more than 5 Years Now. Works perfectly on both my PC as well as iPhone.

Comes very cheap at just 4.5 USD per month (Dynamic VPN).

Jonathan Mizel
12-20-17, 22:22
So my lady gave me a good round of rimming.

She was literally jamming her tongue down my brown starfish.

Yet it wasn't arousing at all.

In fact it was so lame, I even lost my boner.

She slapped my flaccid penis and said are you okay? You don't like it?

I was like.

I like the idea of you putting the most clean part of your body. Your tongue.

Inside the dirtiest part of my body. My asshole where I shit out of.

The idea is arousing. That someone would be willing to do that.

But the actual physical act was such a let down.

Maybe I don't have enough nerve endings at the end of my rectum?

Also. She tried to kiss me on my lips later. And I just hugged her.

I just couldn't kiss the lips that kissed my butthole.

It's kinda like kissing my butthole. Sorry no can do.

Bizzie
12-25-17, 11:45
Hey guys, Need some info on apartments with ladies.
Any experience with seeing the girls and then order delivery to hotel for a different time?

Thanks.
B.

Bizzie
12-27-17, 00:41
Hey guys, Need some info on apartments with ladies.
Any experience with seeing the girls and then order delivery to hotel for a different time?

Thanks.
B.There must be some apartments that you can share:)

Member #4717
12-27-17, 01:06

I was like.

Inside the dirtiest part of my body. My asshole where I shit out of..Just remember next time to mention your restrictions to the lady before starting the session, prepare a short list in your mind about your preferred and restricted services, and keep mentioning it to the ladies in future, but keep it short (2 or 3 points max), so the lady not get confused!

MWiggly2
01-03-18, 20:40
This sounds awesome and way to go with negotiations.

Can you share in privateCan you message me the hotel info?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MWiggly2
01-03-18, 20:50
So I've been reading the thread as I will be in Dubai for 3 nights (Wednesday to Friday) in May and in Abu Dhabi 1 night (Saturday). This will be my first opportunity to meet some of the fine women you all talk about. I have some really basic questions and I hope someone would be willing to send me a private message.

1) What do you all mean by registering a guest? Do I need to make my hotel reservation for two, or do any guest just need to provide ID when they come in?

2) My preference is to stay downtown near the Mall. Can anyone make hotel recommendations? When I search the thread I am apparently not searching the right words or area.

3) Can anyone recommend an accommodating girl? For either a couple of hours or for an overnight?

I'm well traveled, but when it comes to finding women overseas, I am totally naive and have no idea what I am doing as I have never hired a women outside the USA I can offer you details on women in Chicago. But outside my home city I am totally clueless.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Cantabarian
01-05-18, 04:42
Hi folks,

I'm heading to Dubai in a few weeks and wanting to know of a place which does Moroccan bath massage and FS please. I'm new to this game so please help and thanks.

Burkster
01-06-18, 11:27
So I've been reading the thread as I will be in Dubai for 3 nights (Wednesday to Friday) in May and in Abu Dhabi 1 night (Saturday). This will be my first opportunity to meet some of the fine women you all talk about. I have some really basic questions and I hope someone would be willing to send me a private message.

1) What do you all mean by registering a guest? Do I need to make my hotel reservation for two, or do any guest just need to provide ID when they come in?

2) My preference is to stay downtown near the Mall. Can anyone make hotel recommendations? When I search the thread I am apparently not searching the right words or area.

3) Can anyone recommend an accommodating girl? For either a couple of hours or for an overnight?

I'm well traveled, but when it comes to finding women overseas, I am totally naive and have no idea what I am doing as I have never hired a women outside the USA I can offer you details on women in Chicago. But outside my home city I am totally clueless.

1) Registering means giving the reception the girl's ID. They will take a copy of it and return it back to her. In all cases, your room reservation should be for 2 adults.

2) Which mall? Dubai Mall?

Wicked Roger
01-06-18, 23:59

I'm well traveled, but when it comes to finding women overseas, I am totally naive and have no idea what I am doing as I have never hired a women outside the USA I can offer you details on women in Chicago. But outside my home city I am totally clueless..There is a separate hotel thread, there is plenty of information if you RTFF which clearly you can't be bothered to do hence this FR and you dot have PM either.

And of course Google can tell hotel near whatever mall as can any discount hotel web site so really RTFF.

Chacal60
01-07-18, 22:54
Sadly you don't have PM privileges, because a rimjob expert is my favorite thing. I'the keep some mouthwash by the bed and let her go to town on my "starfish" with a rinse before any kissing.

A really adept rimmer is too good to let go.

I was like.

The idea is arousing. That someone would be willing to do that.

But the actual physical act was such a let down.

Maybe I don't have enough nerve endings at the end of my rectum?

Also. She tried to kiss me on my lips later. And I just hugged her.

I just couldn't kiss the lips that kissed my butthole.

It's kinda like kissing my butthole. Sorry no can do.

MWiggly2
01-09-18, 03:54
1) Registering means giving the reception the girl's ID. They will take a copy of it and return it back to her. In all cases, your room reservation should be for 2 adults.

2) Which mall? Dubai Mall?Yes Dubai mall, Although I can also stay near the beach area by the Palms? Google maps has a label "Jumeriah Islands" and "The Greens" , "Al Barsha 3" also seems to be a possible area. Where's the best place to avoid unnecessary nighttime travel?

JohnJonesNine
01-09-18, 09:42

I was like.

The idea is arousing. That someone would be willing to do that..Hi,

Can you give the name of this lady please?

GoodNights
01-19-18, 09:59
There is a separate hotel thread, there is plenty of information if you RTFF which clearly you can't be bothered to do hence this FR and you dot have PM either.

And of course Google can tell hotel near whatever mall as can any discount hotel web site so really RTFF.I suggest you stay in the riqqa area if you like some action. Lot if restaurants and a lot of AMPS. Second option is the bur Dubai karama area. Third the recon and Barsha area.

SkinarDeep
02-07-18, 12:23

I was like.

Inside the dirtiest part of my body..LOL bro, its kinda funny the way you've put it, but it is actually quite nice. Happened to me once.

In fact this was in DXB in 2006 when I picked this girl up from the famous ex. Hookup joint (the name with the natural disaster). She was a Brazilian FL with a bit much tequila in her system. But finest shape, so had to knick her. Back in the hotel room, in midst of our hanky panky, I was laying back up and she was massaging around and then a sudden shudder thru my body when she did that number. OMG.

For some reason I've not been thru it since. Should give it a go.

Steve W
02-07-18, 21:22
Hi. I've been contacted by a working girl who is going back to Dubai in a couple of days, from Vietnam. Her accomodation has fallen through last minute and is stuck for somewhere to stay. She urgently needs a room to operate from (bring clients back to). Please let me know if you have any suggestions that I can pass on. She's a sweet lady and deserves some help Cheers, SW.

Member #4551
02-18-18, 18:13
I think we need a poll. I'm going Bush.

Running totals.

Bald 0.

Bush 1.

L / S 0.

By the way, do landing strips still exist!?

Plush Tiger
02-18-18, 18:44
I think we need a poll. I'm going Bush.
Running totals.
Bald 0.
Bush 1.
L / S 0.
By the way, do landing strips still exist!?When I grew up pussy equated to hair so that is the style that arouses me most. I like Bush but not so much the lush ones that look too messy. Funnily back in the days the Brazilian would be a treat or a requested for special occasions. But now I find that just too boring especially if you like to finish off on the pussy. So my vote goes for landing strip and yes they exist and there are several variations around that I even once asked a girl to style it like porn star Jessica Bangkok: https://tour.naughtyamerica.com/scene/jessica-bangkok-14777.

Want More
02-19-18, 04:23
I am for Bald Running totals.

Bald 1.

Bush 1.

L / S 0.

AmRev2017
02-19-18, 16:41
I am for Bald Running totals.

Bald 1.

Bush 1.

L / S 0.Bald for sure.

Member #4551
02-19-18, 16:42
Bald, Bush & Landing Strip on one vote each.

AmRev2017
02-19-18, 16:50
Bald, Bush & Landing Strip on one vote each.Oh, boy, its a nail-biting finish.

Languine
02-19-18, 18:35
I like it mostly the Bush. Same way like MrsChal she have it. Bush is better way for the old ladies.

Want More
02-19-18, 18:50
Bald, Bush & Landing Strip on one vote each.This poll is rigged. From what I can see below it is.

2 for Bald.

1 for Bush.

0 for landing.

I demand a recount. LOL!

Want More
02-19-18, 18:52
This poll is rigged. From what I can see below it is.

2 for Bald.

1 for Bush.

0 for landing.

I demand a recount. LOL!Sorry that is 1 for LS.

Clearly gentlemen, Bald is the winner!

To test this theory out, I have asked by brit to let it grow out for a few weeks and I will see how that works and then get it to a landing strip to test that also.

Gosh the things I do for the sake of popular opinion. LOL!

MWiggly2
02-19-18, 22:50
Where are the best spots near the Burj Khalifa to meet women for some fun? Is there a "tell" or a good way to ensure I am not approaching someone who is not a provider? Never been to the middle east and I am guessing I don't want to just be approaching random women.

Aaaryan21
02-20-18, 04:03
Bald for me.

Wicked Roger
02-20-18, 17:03
Where are the best spots near the Burj Khalifa to meet women for some fun? Is there a "tell" or a good way to ensure I am not approaching someone who is not a provider? Never been to the middle east and I am guessing I don't want to just be approaching random women.Just stand around and look at them, stare and see if they respond back. Many nationalities there so depends what you like so you choose who.

Or you could stare at them and then slowly stick your tongue out and lick your lips. That's worked me a few times. Most are approachable unless with their husband of course but even then do that trick as they can find ways to show interest even if the man is around.

Let us know how you get along please.

Member #4551
02-20-18, 18:27
And there was me thinking Bush is back.

Cons68
02-20-18, 19:32

If you think a human mouth, or any animal's actually, is the cleanest part of the body you certainly have never seen an infected bite.

Dxb Doctor
02-21-18, 06:15
And there was me thinking Bush is back.Add one to bald's tally. LOL.

Golfer12
02-21-18, 10:49
Just stand around and look at them, stare and see if they respond back. Many nationalities there so depends what you like so you choose who.

Or you could stare at them and then slowly stick your tongue out and lick your lips. That's worked me a few times. Most are approachable unless with their husband of course but even then do that trick as they can find ways to show interest even if the man is around.

Let us know how you get along please.WR,

You are Wicked. I hope all well. Have fun be safe.

RakeskK
02-21-18, 19:35
Add one to bald's tally. LOL.Bald is beautiful.

Plush Tiger
02-23-18, 04:03
Oh, boy, its a nail-biting finish.I tried to PM you the place you requested (all girls have bald pussy there by the way) but you're over quota.

Member #4551
02-23-18, 16:12
Bald wins with 80% of the vote.

Bush in second place with 15%.

Landing Strip last with just 5%.

ChiaSeeds
03-04-18, 10:14
Just stand around and look at them, stare and see if they respond back. Many nationalities there so depends what you like so you choose who.

Let us know how you get along please.Yep, keep us posted. I've found that subtlety is the best approach in Dubai (which is funny considering the place is the opposite of subtle in general). Just give them an extended stare and you'll know within a few seconds what type of girl you're dealing with. From there, proceed accordingly.

MWiggly2
03-05-18, 20:30
Yep, keep us posted. I've found that subtlety is the best approach in Dubai (which is funny considering the place is the opposite of subtle in general). Just give them an extended stare and you'll know within a few seconds what type of girl you're dealing with. From there, proceed accordingly.OK, got it. Stare, lick lips and hope the man doesn't think it for him! A lot like Las Vegas.

Any thoughts on clubs in the Jumeirah area?

Aryanmha
03-10-18, 04:32
Dear Fellow mongers.

Raj.Hi bro,

Leaving for Dubai on 6 to 9th April. Let me know which hotel you stayed in Dubai. Won't have too much time to go around.

Wicked Roger
03-10-18, 09:59
Hi bro,

Leaving for Dubai on 6 to 9th April. Let me know which hotel you stayed in Dubai. Won't have too much time to go around.You can PM me for the details.

If you even RTFF the poster you would see he has never kept his promise to tell all in a follow up FR. No surprise there.

And your second FR in India was to ask digits and admin asked you to get a PM facility or suggested how to.

So PM me as I know this hotel as LE are watching why tell them the hotel as then they close it down.

Look forward to the PM.

Nice Guy 99
03-11-18, 06:05
You can PM me for the details.WR, please do NOT give him contacts for the hotel Fantasia!

We need to keep that to the inner circle.

Quagmire1974
03-11-18, 22:40
OK, got it. Stare, lick lips and hope the man doesn't think it for him! A lot like Las Vegas.

Any thoughts on clubs in the Jumeirah area?For clubs in the Jumeirah area, if you see a man standing next to a woman, walk up behind him and grab his ass. If he has a shocked look on his face when he turns around, that just means he's interested in sharing his girl with you. Just smile, stare, and be sure to lick your lips.

Want More
03-12-18, 03:59
To test this theory out, I have asked by brit to let it grow out for a few weeks and I will see how that works and then get it to a landing strip to test that also.
She has been patiently growing this out. Today is a grand unveiling of the Bush. I have not been with a Bush for a long time, so DATY should be different.

Wicked Roger
03-12-18, 11:49
She has been patiently growing this out. Today is a grand unveiling of the Bush. I have not been with a Bush for a long time, so DATY should be different.IMHO eating a Bush is Neanderthal and disgusting. LOL.

All these Bush lovers are simply pervs IMHO LOL.

Eric T
03-12-18, 13:08
Mate due to technical requirements theyre considering naming it the Fantasia Club so that it can have more exclusive admission criteria. Happy to report the global economy hasn't affected this place at all. I have stopped my FRs on this place a long time ago to avoid spoiling the pool.

WR, please do NOT give him contacts for the hotel Fantasia!

We need to keep that to the inner circle.

Aimara
03-12-18, 15:50
I tried that, didn't work. Think I may have upset him infact.

Works a treat in Marina though.

For clubs in the Jumeirah area, if you see a man standing next to a woman, walk up behind him and grab his ass. If he has a shocked look on his face when he turns around, that just means he's interested in sharing his girl with you. Just smile, stare, and be sure to lick your lips.

Plush Tiger
03-12-18, 17:51

I tried using Hide My Ass and other paid VPNs but nothing works beyond a few days& it either won't connect or be unusably slow. Can you guys please PM me if you've found something that works here?There's a section for that and I advise to use it as this is a recurring issue so that it would make it easier for other people to RTFF and find solutions to this particular issue.

Plush Tiger
03-12-18, 18:09
Hi folks,

I'm heading to Dubai in a few weeks and wanting to know of a place which does Moroccan bath massage and FS please. I'm new to this game so please help and thanks.Check the AMPS in other areas of Dubai. That's where you'll find info on Moroccan bath. It's easy to find Moroccan bath as it is quite advertise for FS you'll need more work.

Want More
03-12-18, 19:16
IMHO eating a Bush is Neanderthal and disgusting. LOL.

All these Bush lovers are simply pervs IMHO LOL.You are so right. Bush is horrible for DATY and worse for fucking. She disliked growing it as much as I disliked fucking her with it. Thankfully, this is all done. Post dinner it is going to be all neat and smooth. There is a good reason why bald is the most popular!

Nice Guy 99
03-14-18, 01:47
Happy to report the global economy hasn't affected this place at all. I have stopped my FRs on this place a long time ago to avoid spoiling the pool.Right on, Eric!

DSunny77
03-14-18, 15:59
IMHO eating a Bush is Neanderthal and disgusting. LOL.

All these Bush lovers are simply pervs IMHO LOL.Agreed. Bald all the way and that too lasered. I don't enjoy subtle.

Snow1998
03-15-18, 21:00
You are so right. Bush is horrible for DATY and worse for fucking. She disliked growing it as much as I disliked fucking her with it. Thankfully, this is all done. Post dinner it is going to be all neat and smooth. There is a good reason why bald is the most popular!Personally I like a bit of landing strip very subtle though and find it very erotic.

Philosophus
03-24-18, 06:18
LOL bro, its kinda funny the way you've put it, but it is actually quite nice. Happened to me once.

In fact this was in DXB in 2006 when I picked this girl up from the famous ex. Hookup joint (the name with the natural disaster). She was a Brazilian FL with a bit much tequila in her system. But finest shape, so had to knick her. Back in the hotel room, in midst of our hanky panky, I was laying back up and she was massaging around and then a sudden shudder thru my body when she did that number. OMG.

For some reason I've not been thru it since. Should give it a go.It is all about young girl skills. A good rimming should be deep and prolonged, guy relaxing on his back, possibly legs flexed up. While rimming, the young girl should intermittently wet and jerk the cock. Looks great, feels great. The pretty thing should move up every minute, polishing the balls with her tongue and then engulf the penis deep throat in full sight of her client. Saliva. Up and down. And then back to rimming and so forth. This ought to make you lose your breath and keep you hard. My girls can make me cum this way any time, especially when they taunt me by placing their faces for a facial cumshot.

Bizzie
03-26-18, 04:30
Interrupted by deep, prolonged french kisses. Mmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm.

Sunshine71
03-27-18, 13:39
Interrupted by deep, prolonged french kisses. Mmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm.I get your sarcasm, and I was never into Rimming until I visited Miss L who used to be on the border.

Now I quite enjoy it when carried out as described below, not many know how to do it well though.

MissionBJ
04-23-18, 12:16
Hello mongers,

I had already tried Moscow, so this time I wanted to try a new place. Decided to go to York. From my reading of the form earlier I knew there were Africans, Asians, Russians, Indians here etc. But didn't get that they are in different bars. As I entered the York the First bar on the right side was very pushy for me to get in. So got in, this was the bar with African Girls. I sat down and ordered a beer. This African bird comes and sits next to me doing some opening chat. The beer I had ordered was 42 AED so I gave 50 note and the bird informs me that I will not get the change back. Uhmm OK. I was not into the girl who was talking to me. By this time my nerves were relaxed. So I checked out the other girls sitting not too far. There were may be 5-6 birds. None I would I ever pay for. I didn't even drank my beer yet and this bird next to me was staring at my drink, like she was at refugee camp looking for food. So I asked if she wanted a beer, she was quick to respond yes. So I gave my drink to her and bounced from there. She was surprised, but I did not want to waste my time. Next I went to this Indian pub where there were some girls dancing on the stage and I was asked to sit down. I liked this girl who was dancing. But there was something odd about this place, so I came out and asked what was the procedure here to pickup a girl. To which they explained to me that it was not a pick up place. You have to request songs for the girl you like, which will cost 300-500 per song, after requesting few songs you can ask her to sit with you at your table and she will eat and drink with you. Then after 3 A. M when club closes if you are lucky you decide on a price and she might come with you. I was like F this. Who the hell goes through all this Shi* for picking up a moderate looking girl. May be some Indian friend here will explain to me why the hell spend so much. You could easily pay up to 10,000 a night to take a girl home. I was like WTF. So I bounced from here as well. On the way out there is the 3rd bar on right (right across African bar) where you have mix of Russians / East European / Asians. I stood outside as lot of girls were still walking in. There were lot of girls walking in. But the quality of the girls were nowhere close to that of Moscow. Some of them were downright ugly. So I left York. Next went to Royal Ascot to check it out as it was nearby. I had a really nice room back at the creek with an amazing view, So I was looking for an equally amazing girl worthy of that view.

Went upstairs Royal Ascot it was again the Indian dance bar with same story as York. So walked out immediately. So now without wasting further time I head to Moscow Hotel. Paid the entrance fee went in. No doubt the crowd here was much better than the last 2 places I have been. Still I waited this time, as I remember seeing this stunner girl there the last time. Although I could not see that chick there. But there was this one other bird dressed in black who walked right past me to the bathroom. So I went closer to bathroom and waited for her to come out. She came out again rushed past me, I followed her and talked to her at her table. She was gorgeous. Exactly what I was looking for. She said she was from Tajikistan, she loved Indian people and spoke some Hindi as well. She looked like mix of Pakistani and Russian. (more on the Russian side) Her assets were too hot. Turns out she has the same Mamasan I had the girl earlier from. We both remembered each other. Also what I had forgot to mention the last time that this Mamasan is also very pretty Russian. Kind I will do any day. We hugged each other and she kissed me. I complained to her about the girl last time for her timing, that she left early. So this time she assured me and instructed the bird to give a good service. I bargained and settled for 1000 for 4 hrs. Also she asked me she could come instead of the bird I picked. I told her that I had talked this girl and now it would be rude, not to take her. As I like my bird better. She laughed and.

I left with my bird and took a cab. As usual in cab she was holding my hand and playing with it the whole time. I asked what was that all about with Mamasan. The bird told me, she was joking with me. Although it didn't feel like she was joking. But oh well. Then she asked me if I had condoms, Learning from my previous mistakes I had them ready at my place. But I guess all this girls at Moscow don't keep them. So make sure you have them before you go to Moscow.

We got to my place. We stand at the large window cuddling kissing enjoying the view. It was everything I dreamt of. She was so into it and was also the fan of view like myself. We were so into each other so much that about the first hour and half all we did was kissing hugging talking laughing etc. This was totally my idea of a good time. Then we got into our birthday suits. I asked for BJ to which she denied, which was a downer for me as when I asked her in the club what she does? To which she had replied everything. Oh well. But we were having such a good time before this so I let this one slide. Then She came on the top and was moving greatly, I could see her assets flying and was a great view to see. We then proceeded with missionary, then doggy and again she came on top. Fucked her brains out. I could see her getting tired and we came together. It was great. The we again lay hugging each other both gasping. After 10-15 minutes I tried again, to which she denied saying she had a strong orgasm and she couldn't continue, she is tired. Which was a again a let down for me. So just lay there talking. She informed she is coming to Mumbai in June and gave her number to me. We talked about her parents and stuff. She then fell asleep. I woke her up. She asked me she is exhausted and sleepy, if she could go, still 1 hour was remaining. And asked me not to get angry. I was like ok and she off she went.

Overall I was satisfied, but it seems whatever you discuss with mamasan, it doesn't matter. It's all on the girl.

In the end she did show me a great time. She was worth every penny.

Boofer
05-22-18, 10:18
It seems that WhatsApp is blocked in dubai for most girls?

EightyFour
05-22-18, 21:28
It seems that WhatsApp is blocked in dubai for most girls?It does indeed. I wonder if it was done from WhatsApp's or SP's side. I suspect the latter.

Wicked Roger
05-26-18, 15:18
It seems that WhatsApp is blocked in dubai for most girls?Really as works fine with my contacts. Easy to communicate, text and message but calling in another lottery.

Orleng
06-22-18, 08:19
Has anyone had any experience with ordering via online pharmacies or something similar? Not looking for Viagra, etc. I just want to get some Accutane for my skin, which I've been prescribed in the past, and I don't want to deal with all the expensive clinic bullshit to get a prescription.

Plush Tiger
06-22-18, 21:33
Really as works fine with my contacts. Easy to communicate, text and message but calling in another lottery.It seems that those numbers listed on escort sites such as MR are regularly blocked, for that reason, many providers resorted to using a number from their country of origin.

DrGreene
07-07-18, 08:59
Dear fellow connoisseurs of the female anatomy.

My work brings me to Fujairah in a couple of weeks. The forum is not exactly full of FRs regarding this northern emirates, I only found a few interesting leads. If anyone has a contact for a nice girl to keep me company while I'm there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Rad11
07-07-18, 19:25

My work brings me to Fujairah in a couple of weeks. The forum is not exactly full of FRs regarding this northern emirates, I only found a few interesting leads. If anyone has a contact for a nice girl to keep me company while I'm there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!I have been a lot to fujira family thing so can't monger at all.

But my info is.

The tower is full of escort delivarey seen many going in there.

Near it the city club you can gind night club and wg.

And few hotels bars also escorts.

Just keep your eyes open you will see it.

And last try the apps but be carefull of scams.

Burkster
11-04-18, 19:40
So I was just reading through the Bahrain board, and was really surprised to read about the Fuck Flats in Hoorah. Whole hotels where you check-in for the hour, get a catalog of all the girls that are available, pick the one, do the job and check-out. The girls range from Asians to CIS, Lebanese and Moroccans. Interesting concept.

Jake993
11-05-18, 05:59
So I was just reading through the Bahrain board, and was really surprised to read about the Fuck Flats in Hoorah. Whole hotels where you check-in for the hour, get a catalog of all the girls that are available, pick the one, do the job and check-out. The girls range from Asians to CIS, Lebanese and Moroccans. Interesting concept.Yes, indeed. These fuck flats are a hoot. Sort of like Chicken Ranch meets Frat House. You can sit in the lobby and order drinks, go up to a room and fuck for a while and then come back for more drinks. Then repeat. But a word of caution. They are also the favorites of the Saudi boys who come across the causeway from Dammam for the weekend so these hotels can get "over run". And many have their own "security" so it's possible to rock up to your favorite establishment and discover that your favorite sex hotel is "unavailable" due to Private Party.

Tool Shedd
11-15-18, 22:45
Hi all:

I will be working in UAE after the first of the year, living in Al Ruwais. It is an oil refinery town in the western desert.

An "Other Area" thread might be nice but I am concerned about posting details in a smaller town. Might it bring unwanted attention of LE?

I would like to share my experiences there but not at the expense of the providers or other mongers.

Perhaps I should just report experiences I have in Abu Dhabi on the weekends.

I welcome thoughts / advice from those of you that have a feel for the sensitivity of this issue, I. E. Mongers in country with boots on the ground.

Tool Shedd.

Burkster
11-16-18, 18:24
Hi all:

I will be working in UAE after the first of the year, living in Al Ruwais. It is an oil refinery town in the western desert.

An "Other Area" thread might be nice but I am concerned about posting details in a smaller town. Might it bring unwanted attention of LE?
You are free to start one as long as you take the usual precautions for other threads in the UAE. I personally believe that since there is very little demand for it, the thread won't be popular at all. Like the ones for Ra's Al Khaimah, for example. But that shouldn't stop you from sharing your knowledge. Maybe you can just name it "Western Region" without mentioning any particular towns.

Tool Shedd
11-17-18, 22:27
You are free to start one as long as you take the usual precautions for other threads in the UAE. I personally believe that since there is very little demand for it, the thread won't be popular at all. Like the ones for Ra's Al Khaimah, for example. But that shouldn't stop you from sharing your knowledge. Maybe you can just name it "Western Region" without mentioning any particular towns.Thanks for the advice, Burkster. When I get my boots (or flip flops) on the ground and see if there is anything going on there, I might just start the "Western Areas" thread. I am going to continue to study the Dubai and Abu Dhabi boards to get a handle on how to be discreet. I sure don't want to cause anyone, punters or providers, any problems.

Tool Shedd.

MrKrisps
11-26-18, 07:18
Hey guys,

A friend of mine is in a terrible predicament.

He's married and seems to have gone BBFS with a colleague (I am doubtful) who he now finds out is seeing guys on the side.

Now he believes that he has caught some kind of STD / STI he is not willing to explain conditions or symptoms to me but took the balls (no pun intended) to ask me for help.

Anyone knows a place where he can get a blood test done anonymously with no Q's asked in Abu Dhabi?

Do PM me.

Sandy1984
11-26-18, 20:32
Better to go on a short tour to your home country and get it tested there. Here it is mandatory by law to report any communicable diseases to ministry of health. No clinic will take the chance.

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is in a terrible predicament.

He's married and seems to have gone BBFS with a colleague (I am doubtful) who he now finds out is seeing guys on the side.

Now he believes that he has caught some kind of STD / STI he is not willing to explain conditions or symptoms to me but took the balls (no pun intended) to ask me for help.

Anyone knows a place where he can get a blood test done anonymously with no Q's asked in Abu Dhabi?

Do PM me.

Joe Karnavic
11-26-18, 22:29
Better to go on a short tour to your home country and get it tested there. Here it is mandatory by law to report any communicable diseases to ministry of health. No clinic will take the chance.If you do not find the clinic in Abudhabi take a quick trip to Dubai where you can go to a well established clinic and get all tests done. You will get the right treatment. Requests the friendly reception that you do not wish to give your ID for safety reason. You just give your mobile number. They will cooperate. I am sending you PM.

IAintSpecial
11-27-18, 09:15
If you do not find the clinic in Abudhabi take a quick trip to Dubai where you can go to a well established clinic and get all tests done. You will get the right treatment. Requests the friendly reception that you do not wish to give your ID for safety reason. You just give your mobile number. They will cooperate. I am sending you PM.Joe,

Giving your UAE mobile number is the same as handing over your ID. Remember all UAE mobile numbers are now linked to Emirates ID and or Visa status on passport for tourists.

Wicked Roger
11-27-18, 16:06
Joe,

Giving your UAE mobile number is the same as handing over your ID. Remember all UAE mobile numbers are now linked to Emirates ID and or Visa status on passport for tourists.So give them Joe's number LOL.

Or mine LOL or give them a foreign number that s not linked to the ID scheme.

In the end the doctors see and know so some don't make a fuss and say is UTI which was in the past not reported to anyone (like one from the Philippines) =- always ways to find a solution but the person should say UTI and then doctor tends to treat as that not STD even if he knows it is STD.

Snow1998
11-27-18, 16:52
Joe,

Giving your UAE mobile number is the same as handing over your ID. Remember all UAE mobile numbers are now linked to Emirates ID and or Visa status on passport for tourists.I used this place several years back. Gave an alias and email address I specifically created for these events. No phone number. And anyway they are discreet from my experience and will even treat an std. My understanding on the law about this is only HIV needs to be reported. Not all STDs.

Joe Karnavic
11-29-18, 04:58
Joe,

Giving your UAE mobile number is the same as handing over your ID. Remember all UAE mobile numbers are now linked to Emirates ID and or Visa status on passport for tourists.Yes that is true IAint and WR. But being in a group of seasoned Dubai mongers the phone I use is not registered on my name. Infact I have one du and one Etisalat sim registered on person's name who are out of country. One will expire soon because for reregistration the person may not come back.

MrKrisps
12-01-18, 23:44
Thanks for the replies guys.

He is accountant with family so a trip to Dubai would be hard to explain.

Anyone knows any places at AUH?

He was like "where did you find this info adn who are your friends" .

(GG if you are reading this you are my friend too and this is about you here).

Better to go on a short tour to your home country and get it tested there. Here it is mandatory by law to report any communicable diseases to ministry of health. No clinic will take the chance.

Plush Tiger
12-02-18, 05:28

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!I have been in the same situation a while back and reported on it. I have mainly explored the AMP scene since it was out of the question for me to checking someone in. If you fancy that, there are two shows in town, that you can find after some research but the most interesting is the one next to a famous restaurant that refers to an Arabic red hat. The staff was very skilled and some were really cute and well equipped. There's a caveat though the receptionist is male with no sense of customer service at all: you can not choose and interaction with the masseur is limited. Let us know if you ever indulge in this or if you find better.

Someone else suggest to create an other areas thread and I do think that this is necessary as the scarce information maybe drowned in all the wealth of intelligence on bigger places such as AD and DXB. Does anybody know whom to contact to get that new thread?

Stay safe and keep on expanding our playground.

Sandy1984
12-02-18, 12:07
Usually philipine medical centres in dubai are discreet. He can try asian philippine centre in Abu Dhabi.

By the way there are lots of online medical consultations available nowadays and he can order the medications from any of the online pharmacies like medisouq or 800 pharmacy. Its really simple. Also, if he is with family, better he doesn't infect them before he diagnoses what it is. If his partner contracts anything, he cannot escape explaining to her.

He was like "where did you find this info adn who are your friends" .

(GG if you are reading this you are my friend too and this is about you here).

Wicked Roger
12-02-18, 20:20
Usually philipine medical centres in dubai are discreet. He can try asian philippine centre in Abu Dhabi.

By the way there are lots of online medical consultations available nowadays and he can order the medications from any of the online pharmacies like medisouq or 800 pharmacy. Its really simple. Also, if he is with family, better he doesn't infect them before he diagnoses what it is. If his partner contracts anything, he cannot escape explaining to her.The doctors at Al Noor have been known to be very discrete especially if he says 'I think I have a UTI'.

They get the message and understand. This is not first hand knowledge but I know people who have used and told me.

Joe Karnavic
12-03-18, 02:51
It is matter of utmost importance. As a monger we all have told so many fake stories to our other half and girlfriends. So he can take leave from work for a day and travel to Dubai, get the treatment and easily go back home at his usual time. People have travelled abroad for a day or two in such situations. So trip from Abudhabi to Dubai should be easy.

Plush Tiger
12-03-18, 05:20
I used this place several years back. Gave an alias and email address I specifically created for these events. No phone number. And anyway they are discreet from my experience and will even treat an std. My understanding on the law about this is only HIV needs to be reported. Not all STDs.You can also use what's app with a number registered in a foreign country. You just have to activvated it when traveling and keep it. The cons is that some providers are suspicious and would need you to call anyways.

Stay safe.

RickVermunt
12-11-18, 16:10
Hey guys hows it going. So I was in touch with SP Sid. But he was asking for 12 k for incall with a Russian girl. Then I contacted Sp Sunil. He settled for 10 k for the same girl.

But first he said come to hotel in cp. Then he said hotel changed to Chankyapuri. And then he again asked to come to a different hotel near Chanakyapuri only. I didn't really feel comfortable as I'm not that experienced in this field. Anyways was really feeling horny. So I thought of going to the snm spa. Called them up and asked them if any Thai was available. She said miss L and some other name was available. Booked an appointment with Miss L. Reached there paid 2 k at the counter. Then came Miss L. She does a really nice body but face was okay. Removed my clothes and did some chit chat etc. She started massaging my back and legs. After that massaged my butt with oil and legs while touching my balls. It was already 25 minutes into the massage. She asked herself about extras. Asked her what was on the menu. She said FS HJ BJ B2B. I wasn't interested in sex so asked her price HJ BJ and B2B. She asked for 3 k. Bargained a little. Settled for 2.5 k. Her massage was really nice as she has really soft hands. B2B was also nice but not that good. For BJ I asked her to put on condom. . Played wit her melons. She has really nice boobs on a slim body. Started touching her cat. Even started fingering she asked not to. She kept biting my ear lobes and all.

Then gave me a HJ and I came on her hands. After that she took shower with me and cleaned me up. I asked her if she wants to meet outside. She said OK. Asked her about full night incall outside. She's asking for 10 k. But has settled 8 k full night outside at my place. Will see if I want to. Wore my clothes after that. Exchanged numbers wit her. And left. Sorry m not really good at writing FR's. Cheers guys.

RareTraveler
12-23-18, 15:29
Arriving very soon in Dubai!

It's my second post and already I'm Still asking and not giving. Sorry about that.

My question is as follow: in case of chlamydiae and gonorrhea (one can hope Dubai is relatively safe about that), what doctor could you recommend me over there?

Joe Karnavic
12-24-18, 04:39
Hey guys hows it going. So I was in touch with SP Sid. But he was asking for 12 k for incall with a Russian girl. Then I contacted Sp Sunil. He settled for 10 k for the same girl.
.Hey, how it is going? You seem to be physically at some other place and mentally in Dubai. Wake up Rick.

Jalsa2000
12-24-18, 07:19
Ha ha ha. True Joe. The area he has mentioned is in New Delhi, India I suppose and the amount he has mentioned is Indian Rupee and not AED.

Hey, how it is going? You seem to be physically at some other place and mentally in Dubai. Wake up Rick.

Snow1998
01-30-19, 02:18
This is horrific. Could happen anywhere.

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/20-people-suffer-contagious-bacterial-infection-after-visiting-massage-parlour-in-kuchai-lama/

Wicked Roger
02-17-19, 00:51
This a nice one from my mate on the Philippine forum re managers. Did make me chuckle. We get a few on that forum but not as many as here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1001-General-Info&p=2287874&viewfull=1#post2287874.

Enjoy the read.

Orleng
04-02-19, 10:17
I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere here before but I can't find it. Does anyone have any tips / contact info for purchasing sex toys in Dubai?

Wicked Roger
04-02-19, 18:50
I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere here before but I can't find it. Does anyone have any tips / contact info for purchasing sex toys in Dubai?It was and PM me.

Blood Red
04-10-19, 09:41
Hi Guys,

I tried to use the search function to see if there are any replies / threads with VPN info but didn't get any results.

I'm planning a trip to Dubai around Easter time and would need to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Not because I'm trying to save money but because I don't want some people to know I'm in Dubai and Vodafone Australia doesn't have their special roaming service in Dubai so using my AUS sim isn't really an option.

Now I know Skype etc can work in Dubai using a VPN (please correct me if I'm wrong here). What I wanted to ask was which VPN actually works in Dubai, is reliable and can be used to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Also, is it legal to use VPN in the UAE? Please excuse my poor knowledge on this. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Wicked Roger
04-10-19, 16:07
Hi Guys,

I tried to use the search function to see if there are any replies / threads with VPN info but didn't get any results.

I'm planning a trip to Dubai around Easter time and would need to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Not because I'm trying to save money but because I don't want some people to know I'm in Dubai and Vodafone Australia doesn't have their special roaming service in Dubai so using my AUS sim isn't really an option.

Now I know Skype etc can work in Dubai using a VPN (please correct me if I'm wrong here). What I wanted to ask was which VPN actually works in Dubai, is reliable and can be used to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Also, is it legal to use VPN in the UAE? Please excuse my poor knowledge on this. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers!http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3212-Blocked-ISG

Try this thread.

Or PM as I don't like to mention names on this forum. I use one and was in Dubai and Saudi recently. It worked well.

Dxxxb
04-11-19, 01:38
Hi mate,

I will be Dubai also during the Easter and was just thinking about the same. A friend of mine recommended express VPN. Don't know if it is going to work or no.

I am also planning to buy a local number from there as Vodafone Aus is not a good option.

Cheers mate.

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

Sam Suffit
09-04-19, 05:19
I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?

FieldDay
09-04-19, 07:42
I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?Yes it is possible. I found one on szr. Google zack medical. Full confidential screening. They give you a reference number to get results. Payment in cash and no personal details required.

DrRomancer
09-04-19, 08:45

Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?AFAIK the clinics here are obligated to report if you have HIV. For every thing else, they won't. Zack's a common place here to get tested.

Snow1998
09-04-19, 16:47

Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?Many discussions on the forum regarding this. Use the search to get all the info. I have personally used a clinic on SZR it is not anonymous but well known. Can't remember the name been a few years. I gave an alias name and email address created just for that. Results were emailed to me.

Kokoss1
09-04-19, 21:44
From my sources in DXb whatsapp and Botim my favorite apps have been censured.

There is a new app I believe smoothy that works now.

Not confirmed,

Sam Suffit
09-06-19, 12:42
Many discussions on the forum regarding this. Use the search to get all the info. I have personally used a clinic on SZR it is not anonymous but well known. Can't remember the name been a few years. I gave an alias name and email address created just for that. Results were emailed to me.What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?

Snow1998
09-06-19, 19:28
What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?Yes that is the norm. The name is Zack as mentioned. And if it's something else that can be treated they will prescribe medication.

Snow1998
09-06-19, 19:29
What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?Actually if have contracted HIV where they will send the report will be the lesser of your worries!

Double Shooter
09-11-19, 07:21
The Shooter has also used this establishment, named after a short Baywatch actor with impressive abs.

It is expensive but anonymity is respected. The Shooter accidentally wrote his name and telephone number wrongly, but his email address was written correctly and the results were sent to that.

Cost was dh1,900 (The nurse took blood and [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) samples, that was it. No examination. No swab. All done in a few minutes. This is the "essentials" package but it does seem to cover all the things ordinary mortals have heard of, including the ones that will trigger deportation. They have other packages that are even more expensive, that go up to dh4,500 in cost.

Initial results were received the next day by email. Complete results within 30 days.

There are other places advertised that seem to offer more VFM and claim confidentiality.

DogManDoofus
09-16-19, 09:51
So I was a bit surprised couple weeks ago.

Got hit up by a cute Stani girl in a club lounge of a midrange business hotel in the bay. Wanted 1.5 k.

Anyone else had this happen?

Komnetkijken
09-17-19, 15:04
So I was a bit surprised couple weeks ago.

Got hit up by a cute Stani girl in a club lounge of a midrange business hotel in the bay. Wanted 1.5 k.

Anyone else had this happen?Yes, I had this once, last summer in a hotel next to the creek. I like this development, as long as they are pretty. It's for easy takeaway. .

Eravandi
09-28-19, 18:39
Was browsing through the website of a famous spa near lamcy plaza. They have around 5 branches here. Booked a cute looking Thai girl and headed off excited. Paid the 100 AED charge at the counter and all my excitement went away when I say her. She just didn't look like the one in the picture. Was not sure how to handle such a situation as this is a very well known MP and they even confirmed these were recent pics.

Anyways decided to carry on however just wasn't getting in the mood. She kept asking me for extras and I kept saying noooo.

Decided to wrap things up and move on without wasting much time.

How do you guys handle such a situation when the girl on the pic appears different to what is shown?

SagarSanan
11-11-19, 07:02
Hi Guys,

Can some body advise on below:

A favorite of mine at an AMP was raided and after spending 4-6 days in jail was asked to give her finger prints and eye scan and signed something written in Arabic. Then she paid to Police money for her ticket which was bought by them and she left for her home country with a normal regular exit stamp on passport. She want to know whether she has been banned for returning or she can travel back to UAE for work at any other AMP.

She wants to come back.

It would be nice if some body can advise her on this.

Thanks for assistance.

Cheers.

SS.

Sandy1984
11-11-19, 19:41
You did the best thing possible! Asking for a refund would only make the situation weird. Better next time check out the girl before paying.

Was browsing through the website of a famous spa near lamcy plaza. They have around 5 branches here. Booked a cute looking Thai girl and headed off excited. Paid the 100 AED charge at the counter and all my excitement went away when I say her. She just didn't look like the one in the picture. Was not sure how to handle such a situation as this is a very well known MP and they even confirmed these were recent pics.

Anyways decided to carry on however just wasn't getting in the mood. She kept asking me for extras and I kept saying noooo.

Decided to wrap things up and move on without wasting much time.

How do you guys handle such a situation when the girl on the pic appears different to what is shown?

Joe Karnavic
11-11-19, 21:04
Hi Guys,

A favorite of mine at an AMP was raided and after spending 4-6 days in jail was asked to give her finger prints and eye scan and signed something written in Arabic.
She wants to come back.
Thanks for assistance.
Cheers.
SS.Unfortunately SS as far as I know if they do a Finger print and eye scan at the time of cancelling the visa she is banned permanently. Even if she comes on Visit visa she will be stopped at the airport. There is no solution to this unless she or her friends use some wasta.

PayForIt
11-12-19, 00:29
Hi to the senior members of this general info group. I've only twice mongered in Dubai and both times several years ago. Back then (about 2005) my three favourites were York hotel, Hyatt Regency, and the Jules bar at the Meridien near the airport. All three had many options though prices at Hyatt were higher (as was the quality of the girls). I am hoping to get back to Dubai soon and waded through several pages but I'm not really an AMP person or in need of STI locations! Can any of you senior members tell me if York / Hyatt and Jules are all still good options, and maybe provide details of other new options where there are good line ups? Info on current normal prices for ST and LT would be great. Would really appreciate your assistance please guys.

DogManDoofus
11-12-19, 04:14
Hi to the senior members of this general info group. I've only twice mongered in Dubai and both times several years ago. Back then (about 2005) my three favourites were York hotel, Hyatt Regency, and the Jules bar at the Meridien near the airport. All three had many options though prices at Hyatt were higher (as was the quality of the girls). I am hoping to get back to Dubai soon and waded through several pages but I'm not really an AMP person or in need of STI locations! Can any of you senior members tell me if York / Hyatt and Jules are all still good options, and maybe provide details of other new options where there are good line ups? Info on current normal prices for ST and LT would be great. Would really appreciate your assistance please guys.I haven't ordered takeaway from Jules or York for over a year, but what I can say is changed is that a lot of higher end hotel bars these days have decent options. (albeit not exactly smorgasbords like Jules).

I tend to stay at 5 star hotels in the downtown area and have had some wins at most when I've been too lazy to head out. In most cases the girls are a little classier than say York / Jules (my opinion only of course).

Vault at JW, generally some good options in the slightly more mature range (IE 25-40), so prices are a little higher ( 1.5 k for ST).

Cin Cin at Fairmont, similar options and prices to Vault.

Poppy at Renaissance, generally much quieter, but also usually good quality when they're there on the busier nights.

Even Sky Lounge at FourPoints SZR, has been OK, slightly cheaper. ( 1 k).

What I have noticed in some of these hotel bars is the options can vary night to night depending on security staff. Eg every now and then there'll be a night of African ladies wanting to get in on the bigger money (I have noticed this especially at Vault and Cin Cin), who tend to displace some of the others. Not sure if this is others experience also.

SagarSanan
11-12-19, 06:11
Hi Joe,

You confirmed my worst fears.

She was a gem.

Cheers.

SS.

Unfortunately SS as far as I know if they do a Finger print and eye scan at the time of cancelling the visa she is banned permanently. Even if she comes on Visit visa she will be stopped at the airport. There is no solution to this unless she or her friends use some wasta.

Blood Red
11-12-19, 09:53
Unfortunately SS as far as I know if they do a Finger print and eye scan at the time of cancelling the visa she is banned permanently. Even if she comes on Visit visa she will be stopped at the airport. There is no solution to this unless she or her friends use some wasta.Yeah, if it had just been her passport that got a red exit or whatever, you can always change that and get a new passport, like what Uzbek girls who get deported usually do. But in this case, it's for good unless you have links as you mentioned.

Jamesam444
11-13-19, 07:55
Hi all,

Can someone tell me what would be the best way to renew my subscription on ISG?

Coinbase is useless for purchasing bitcoins. Is there any other way I can renew my membership apart from Bitcoin? I remember using my credit card previously.

Will be grateful for any help.

Jamesam444
11-13-19, 12:31
Hello all,

Can anybody please help me with the renewal of my subscription? Which crypto website can I use to buy bitcoins using a UAE credit card? Is there any other away I can buy the subscription? Please help.

Viking17
11-14-19, 04:20
Hi Guys,

A favorite of mine at an AMP was raided and after spending 4-6 days in jail was asked to give her finger prints and eye scan and signed something written in Arabic. Then she paid to Police money for her ticket which was bought by them and she left for her home country with a normal regular exit stamp on passport. She want to know whether she has been banned for returning or she can travel back to UAE for work at any other AMP.

She wants to come back.

Thanks for assistance.

Cheers.

SS.I have a similar story with a regular who was deported when she got involved in a fight somewhere. She was in custody for a few days and packed to her country. This happened some 4-5 months back. She recently got in touch with me and said that she is coming back, seems that she checked with her friend in immigration and there was no ban on her passport. You would only know the status from the immigration department.

Wicked Roger
11-14-19, 05:19
Hello all,

Can anybody please help me with the renewal of my subscription? Which crypto website can I use to buy bitcoins using a UAE credit card? Is there any other away I can buy the subscription? Please help.Cash option also see the front page tells you all you need to know.

Cash works as friends have used that option.

Paul45
11-15-19, 21:29
Hello all,

Can anybody please help me with the renewal of my subscription? Which crypto website can I use to buy bitcoins using a UAE credit card? Is there any other away I can buy the subscription? Please help.I used the cash option and it worked though there is a period of uncertainty and patient waiting for 2-3 weeks, since you never know if your envelope reached or the cash got misappropriated as there is no tracking.

GulfTiger
11-16-19, 16:58
Hi all,

Can someone tell me what would be the best way to renew my subscription on ISG?

Coinbase is useless for purchasing bitcoins. Is there any other way I can renew my membership apart from Bitcoin? I remember using my credit card previously.

Will be grateful for any help.I have just used 'Coinbase' , I set up a bitcoin wallet, purchased bitcoin and paid it. (I'm still waiting for my subscription to be activated).

'Coinbase' asked, me to take a picture of my driver's license and upload it for security purposes. It's relatively straightforward. However as I type this I'm awaiting subscription activation. It was so much easier a few years ago.

Eravandi
11-16-19, 17:48
I used the cash option and it worked though there is a period of uncertainty and patient waiting for 2-3 weeks, since you never know if your envelope reached or the cash got misappropriated as there is no tracking.Thanks for the info. 3 weeks in way too long. Plus the hassle of not knowing whether it reached the right person. Better to try with bitcoins.

Blood Red
12-11-19, 17:14
Hi Guys,

I have a bit of an off topic question and would appreciate your guidance. So, I have a bad throat / sinus infection. I want to get a complete blood test (blood cp, sugar, cholesterol, kidney, liver, etc) done since it has been a while. What I'm looking for is a lab / clinic where I can take the test tomorrow morning and get the results back after a few hours, in the afternoon at the latest.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? The timing to get the results back is very important, hence the question here, else I'd just go to any medi clinic in the malls.

Cheers,

BR.

RandomS
02-21-20, 00:53
Hi guys,

I have a question for UAE residents, I'm a bit concerned to use my UAE phone number to contact WG and AMPS, What do you guys do? Do you use your UAE number which is registered under your name or there's another way? Am I overthinking it?

Thanks.

TwoTwoTwoAmg
02-21-20, 15:09
I don't think you are overthinking it. The relation between your ID and your phone is absolute in the UAE.

Therefore, if one of those ladies gets arrested, a quick look on her phone can cause a lot of problems.

My advice, use Whatsapp only. Don't use your uae number on Whatsapp.

Android new phones allow you to use multiple Whatsapp accounts.

Hi guys,

I have a question for UAE residents, I'm a bit concerned to use my UAE phone number to contact WG and AMPS, What do you guys do? Do you use your UAE number which is registered under your name or there's another way? Am I overthinking it?

Thanks.

Member #4717
02-22-20, 21:44
Zack Medical Centre (opposite to Business Bay Metro Station) have some kind of test which you will be the result by email same day.

I tried them before when I had some worries about recent experience, luckily I was fine.

My advice is to answer all their questions honestly, so they can advice you with the correct type of test.

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of an off topic question and would appreciate your guidance. So, I have a bad throat / sinus infection. I want to get a complete blood test (blood cp, sugar, cholesterol, kidney, liver, etc) done since it has been a while. What I'm looking for is a lab / clinic where I can take the test tomorrow morning and get the results back after a few hours, in the afternoon at the latest.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? The timing to get the results back is very important, hence the question here, else I'd just go to any medi clinic in the malls.

Cheers,

BR.

Snow1998
03-27-20, 10:05
Dear ISG friends,

I will probably get shot down and scorned for this report, but even as mongers we still have a moral sense of responsibility to the society and country we live in. Social distancing and staying home means not doing what we mongers generally do.

Please don't start with the line of 'helping out the providers etc'. This virus is not a joke as is seen around the world. When you visit a provider who in turn maybe seeing several men in a week, you are potentially exposing not just yourself but also everyone else you come into contact with to a risk. Some of you have families you go back to. Think about that for a moment. You don't know you have got it till 2 weeks have gone by and symptoms show. In some cases symptoms don't show but they have the virus and can pass it along. All I'm saying is how hard is it to give up this hobby till this passes through. It's better to be safe than sorry. You do yourself and the country and residents a big favour.

For those who insist it's only about helping the poor providers get by then give them some money but don't expose yourself (and others) to the risk of contracting this virus. You may not believe me, I know WR will, I have sent money to some girls I know who are in this business and stuck.

Whether you agree or not about this is your choice. It's how I feel about what's going on and how to get by this.

Peace and stay safe all.

Killer69
03-27-20, 17:16
Very wise words Mr Snow.

I really hope people read your post, pay attention to it, and follow your advice.

Dear ISG friends,

I will probably get shot down and scorned for this report, but even as mongers we still have a moral sense of responsibility to the society and country we live in. Social distancing and staying home means not doing what we mongers generally do.

Please don't start with the line of 'helping out the providers etc'. This virus is not a joke as is seen around the world. When you visit a provider who in turn maybe seeing several men in a week, you are potentially exposing not just yourself but also everyone else you come into contact with to a risk. Some of you have families you go back to. Think about that for a moment. You don't know you have got it till 2 weeks have gone by and symptoms show. In some cases symptoms don't show but they have the virus and can pass it along. All I'm saying is how hard is it to give up this hobby till this passes through. It's better to be safe than sorry. You do yourself and the country and residents a big favour.

For those who insist it's only about helping the poor providers get by then give them some money but don't expose yourself (and others) to the risk of contracting this virus. You may not believe me, I know WR will, I have sent money to some girls I know who are in this business and stuck.

Whether you agree or not about this is your choice. It's how I feel about what's going on and how to get by this.

Peace and stay safe all.

Nice Guy 99
03-27-20, 18:55
For those who insist it's only about helping the poor providers get by then give them some money but don't expose yourself (and others) to the risk of contracting this virus. Right on, Snow.

Wicked Roger
03-27-20, 23:46
Dear ISG friends,

Peace and stay safe all.Well said Snow. Yes I help a few old favourites. Some live in the provinces of some countries where health care is poor and with all these lock downs they have no chance to earn so being kind is good for the soul.

Some are stuck as can't return to their home country, have rent to pay, have to see some men who not care for the virus just their todger and blue balls.

Blood Red
03-28-20, 01:03
I've taken a break from punting and its been almost 2 months now. Punting with this virus out there is high risk and best to refrain from it for the next few months or so, depending on how long this whole scenario lasts. It does look like this whole year may be a goner but we will have to wait and see.

As for sending Girls money, I have been asked by quite a few in Dubai. I have not sent any because I know these girls (and I'm talking about the ones that have messaged me) have a lot of money stashed in their bank accounts back in their home country and have enough to book a flight out of UAE. But that's just my opinion, good on those that are helping out if you feel it's the best thing. Stay safe everyone. This shall pass, but until it does, use common sense.

Want More
03-28-20, 12:30
You may not believe me, I know WR will, I have sent money to some girls I know who are in this business and stuck.

.Snow / WR, you guys have clearly done this money thing before. I have now built up a neat portfolio of loans to SB. I am not expecting the money to be returned but just have a few evenings out. At this rate, I am pretty much booked up for the next few months. The only drawback is that the further out the meeting is from the date of the loan, the less impactful it will be and she will be expecting some cash during the meeting too.

Is that the right approach or should I insist on getting paid back? Right now, I have told each of them that this is a loan and they can repay me whenever.

Naughtyboy2
03-29-20, 05:41
Dear ISG friends,

Wise words snow, I have already transferred money to some of the SB I personally know who are struggling to keep up with the situation. We all enjoyed their company during normal times and now it's with solidarity and moral responsibility, we help this poor souls out there. Come o guys let's do our part to save the humanity!

DogManDoofus
03-29-20, 08:21
Wise words snow, I have already transferred money to some of the SB I personally know who are struggling to keep up with the situation. We all enjoyed their company during normal times and now it's with solidarity and moral responsibility, we help this poor souls out there. Come o guys let's do our part to save the humanity!I'm helping one out with rent. I know the help is appreciated, whether its paid back or not, that's enough for me.

GuruBob
03-29-20, 15:38
I'm helping one out with rent. I know the help is appreciated, whether its paid back or not, that's enough for me.Likewise. Good to hear this is happening.

TylerDurd
04-02-20, 17:06
Wise words snow, I have already transferred money to some of the SB I personally know who are struggling to keep up with the situation. We all enjoyed their company during normal times and now it's with solidarity and moral responsibility, we help this poor souls out there. Come o guys let's do our part to save the humanity!I very well understand the intentions to help here.

For sure, I'd rather help girls like that in Syria, or in other troubled countries.

But paying chicks here, in Dubai, for nothing, is a little bit too much. During the normal times, the price tag for Dubai is over inflated as it is, would we tried to bring it down a bit now? Not trying to argue here with anyone, just wondering what fellow mongers' thoughts are.

Want More
04-02-20, 17:13
Just so that you guys know, I was offered a share of an agency outside of Dubai. I know this guy from way back and we went to a bar twice when I was in his city and visiting his girls. He would deliver the girl and come back after couple of hours with another so we could go out. I could chose to take the new one or continue with the same or take them both.

We kept in touch on and off. He msgs asking for some serious money and offered a half share in his agency.

Sandy1984
04-02-20, 21:54
Its unbelievable people fall for this scam time and again. WGs and their agents earn hundreds of thousands. A 2 week shutdown is not going to affect them at all. They just message tens of guys and extract money for free preying on the good hearts.

I very well understand the intentions to help here.

For sure, I'd rather help girls like that in Syria, or in other troubled countries.

But paying chicks here, in Dubai, for nothing, is a little bit too much. During the normal times, the price tag for Dubai is over inflated as it is, would we tried to bring it down a bit now? Not trying to argue here with anyone, just wondering what fellow mongers' thoughts are.

Blood Red
04-03-20, 00:22
Its unbelievable people fall for this scam time and again. WGs and their agents earn hundreds of thousands. A 2 week shutdown is not going to affect them at all. They just message tens of guys and extract money for free preying on the good hearts.I know this from a few Uzbek WG's. After every 4 days, they are sending back home an average of 1000 USD. A month's income is close to 10,000 USD. These girls ask for money even during the best of times, it's a habit. I've had this experience with a slew of girls over the years. Unless you know for a sure a girl is struggling, don't send money. If you do, you're a sucker. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

Wicked Roger
04-03-20, 09:04
Its unbelievable people fall for this scam time and again. WGs and their agents earn hundreds of thousands. A 2 week shutdown is not going to affect them at all. They just message tens of guys and extract money for free preying on the good hearts.Or promise them free shags once the situation is back top normal but then either forget the promise or disappear. I know a pinay who would do this and I told friend never to help here unless she in the bedroom naked and willing LOL.

SpeedoGhost
04-03-20, 16:14
I know this from a few Uzbek WG's. After every 4 days, they are sending back home an average of 1000 USD. A month's income is close to 10,000 USD. These girls ask for money even during the best of times, it's a habit. I've had this experience with a slew of girls over the years. Unless you know for a sure a girl is struggling, don't send money. If you do, you're a sucker. Sorry, that's just my opinion.Blood Red,

You might be right for a few of the top end independents, but IMHO the arithmetic simply doesn't add up for the vast majority of WGs, no matter what they may tell you.

I reckon that realistically most girls would be doing pretty well to pull in Dhs1500 x 4 nights a week. Yes Thursday and Friday, but one night off and a 50% strike rate Saturday to Wednesday (without dropping their price) gives 4 x 1500 = Dhs6 k / week.

Many (majority?) have agents who cream off a decent % - the girls are pretty reticent to say how much, but I can't believe its less than 25% on average (or they have to pay for their own flights, visas) = (1500).

Then there's accommodation & food (no, its not included in the agents fee), mobile phone, ciggies, makeup etc = (1,000).

Then they're paying to go out 6 nights a week. Taxis, club entry charges (yes I know they negotiate monthly rates but even so), couple of drinks, got to be the thick end of Dhs200/ night = (1,200).

And they're chicks, they buy new boots & panties, go to the beauty shop. Minimum weekly has to be = (500).

So that nets them maybe Dhs1,800 or $500/ week.

Now above is just an estimate and may not be entirely accurate but whichever way you cut it, it's going to be a long way from $1,000 every 4 days for most of the girls.

My system at the moment is to stick with a couple of favoured regulars for 1 afternoon / night a week each round at my place (the only plus side of the current working from home), a good dinner and pay a bit over the odds to keep them going and make up for the loss of trade elsewhere.

Claxton
04-03-20, 20:27
Or promise them free shags once the situation is back top normal but then either forget the promise or disappear. I know a pinay who would do this and I told friend never to help here unless she in the bedroom naked and willing LOL.Wise words. I have been through this a couple of times, and even knowing the outcome decided to do it. Same as giving money to charity but for a lesser good cause.

Blood Red
04-03-20, 22:13
Now above is just an estimate and may not be entirely accurate but whichever way you cut it, it's going to be a long way from $1,000 every 4 days for most of the girls.
Definitely the situation has changed drastically but the point I'm trying to make is that most of these girls have money stashed away in their bank accounts in their home countries, so they have hefty savings they can use during times like these. I also know quite a few wg's who have "worked" in Dubai for a few years and they own several homes and drive a Lexus back in their country. Anyways, I will stick with my rule. Do not send money unless you can verify the girl is seriously struggling which is a difficult thing to do. If you do, you're a sucker because she is sendingg 100 other guys the same messages she is sending you, it's a habit, trust me. I have over the years noticed this behaviour with EVERY wg that I've kept in touch with post our first meeting and I came to the conclusion that it's best just to keep their number in your mobile and only communicate with them when you are about to see them again, but in between, no need to develop a friendship or whatever because they will just ask you for money. In the majority of cases, you are just an ATM machine for them, a customer.

Stay safe!

Cheers!

Blood Red
04-04-20, 01:22
Or promise them free shags once the situation is back top normal but then either forget the promise or disappear. I know a pinay who would do this and I told friend never to help here unless she in the bedroom naked and willing LOL.Haha, that sounds familiar. I recently had my regular Egyptian and a Tajiki ask me for $1000 each, and that when I come to Dubai, they will be with me for free. I said I will give you money when I'm in Dubai LOL.

DogManDoofus
04-04-20, 02:29
Perhaps I've been lucky. The only one I've lent money to outside of the regular arrangement has religiously paid it back. Including hiding cash in my suitcase when I refused to take it!

TharkiMan69
04-04-20, 09:01
I used to hang out with a Ukrainian WG on a regular basis. She used to come over at my place for after parties and no money transaction was involved as she developed a liking for me over a period of time. However she had this great ability to extract money from her other customers just by making a simple phone call.

She used to have them on speed dial and saved numbers as recharge card guy 500 dhs guy etc. She used to call and sweet talk him to top up her mobile credit. She even in fact had a customer who would pick and drop her off to places just to spend time with her. We used to laugh together at these gullible and thirsty guys. So please never fall into that trap.

Want More
04-04-20, 10:32
Perhaps I've been lucky. The only one I've lent money to outside of the regular arrangement has religiously paid it back. Including hiding cash in my suitcase when I refused to take it!The largest of 10 loans outstanding to the current regular SB was paid off the day she got her salary. So I have 9 of them running right now, each is approximately 2 meetings, so that's 18 meetings paid for.

LOL.

Poonhound69
04-07-20, 05:13
Our rockstar has hit Caracas Venezuela and off to a banging start.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?607-Caracas&p=2433558&viewfull=1#post2433558.

Snow1998
04-09-20, 14:45
Today the confirmed cases in UAE is at 2600+. Efforts taken by the govt and communities won't help as long as social interaction in any form continues. I'm more than appalled to read of the MR reports still on going. Even some MP action. How hard is it for people to understand that this pandemic is more serious than they seem to give it credit. To all those people still mongering the term Covidiots comes to mind. As long as you keep doing this don't expect this virus to go away anytime soon and expect for further harsher lockdowns. Including risks to yourself and people around you.

AmRev2017
04-15-20, 15:40
Today the confirmed cases in UAE is at 2600+. Efforts taken by the govt and communities won't help as long as social interaction in any form continues. I'm more than appalled to read of the MR reports still on going. Even some MP action. How hard is it for people to understand that this pandemic is more serious than they seem to give it credit. To all those people still mongering the term Covidiots comes to mind. As long as you keep doing this don't expect this virus to go away anytime soon and expect for further harsher lockdowns. Including risks to yourself and people around you.You are quite accurate in your assessment my friend. I personally visited a girl back in Feb since then I have just stayed inside. There are a few folks who feel that they are young and hence it won't effect them. They are correct to a certain extent, but the problem is they will unknowingly end up infecting others.

You all stay at home and stay safe.

Cheers!!

Wicked Roger
04-15-20, 15:44
You are quite accurate in your assessment my friend. I personally visited a girl back in Feb since then I have just stayed inside. There are a few folks who feel that they are young and hence it won't effect them. They are correct to a certain extent, but the problem is they will unknowingly end up infecting others.

You all stay at home and stay safe.

Cheers!!Read this article. Is about the Philippines but covers UAE in the tables.

https://www.esquiremag.ph/life/health-and-fitness/philippines-dead-last-in-coronavirus-pandemic-countries-safety-ranking-a00289-20200415

AmRev2017
04-17-20, 22:47
Read this article. Is about the Philippines but covers UAE in the tables.

https://www.esquiremag.ph/life/health-and-fitness/philippines-dead-last-in-coronavirus-pandemic-countries-safety-ranking-a00289-20200415Thanks for sharing the link. Yes, I do see that our UAE is quite high on the safer side.

Still, it's better to take precautions.

Cheers!

Kokoss1
04-18-20, 00:54
Can anyone confirm that DXB is in lockdown till August as I was, whenever ban is lifted, wanted to travel there.

Thanks.

AUHumble
04-18-20, 03:45
I am not sure that the rulers are enrolled here.

Can anyone confirm that DXB is in lockdown till August as I was, whenever ban is lifted, wanted to travel there.

Thanks.

Plush Tiger
04-18-20, 09:25
Wise words. I have been through this a couple of times, and even knowing the outcome decided to do it. Same as giving money to charity but for a lesser good cause.I have helped a few girls from spa masseurs to WG and part time pinnays. Last year one of my regulars asked for support. I gave her half of what she requested. I came to learn that she owns two big piece of land and completed a second home for her mother. Meanwhile I am still repaying my mortgage and I'm under the water. I do not regret helping her. Lately, I have contacted miss are from Lina's place as I really appreciate her and her crazy and wild personality. She just thanked me and said she did not need any help and was fine. But my point is that we should not think of ourselves as being necessarily better off as our costs base is higher than theirs. And if you help or make loan, don't expect it to be returned.

Stay safe.

Plush Tiger
04-18-20, 09:45
I have a similar story with a regular who was deported when she got involved in a fight somewhere. She was in custody for a few days and packed to her country. This happened some 4-5 months back. She recently got in touch with me and said that she is coming back, seems that she checked with her friend in immigration and there was no ban on her passport. You would only know the status from the immigration department.Although the discussion is a bit date, I would tend to think that the police alone cannot ban someone, it has to be either immigration (on the grounds of some breach) or a court. I would think that the police can only report it on your file and there are chances that it is not shared with other emaciates (somehow, although a Federal organization, each Emirate seems to keep some control on the way the immigration department is managed.

In any case the best way for the girls to know if they are banned is to apply online. And if there's a ban, there would be a notification given or something written on the passport.

I hope that such question will become relevant again soon once this lock down is lifted.

Stay safe.

Blood Red
04-18-20, 23:30
Although the discussion is a bit date, I would tend to think that the police alone cannot ban someone, it has to be either immigration (on the grounds of some breach) or a court. I would think that the police can only report it on your file and there are chances that it is not shared with other emaciates (somehow, although a Federal organization, each Emirate seems to keep some control on the way the immigration department is managed.

In any case the best way for the girls to know if they are banned is to apply online. And if there's a ban, there would be a notification given or something written on the passport.

I hope that such question will become relevant again soon once this lock down is lifted.

Stay safe.I know WGs that were deported from Dubai and blacklisted. They go home, get a new passport and manage to come back. Not sure how that works to be honest, I mean I'd immigration would have their eye scan yeah? Or in one case, a WG that was deported, she managed to get back in Dubai via the sea route on some boat or shit. So there are ways apparently.

Snow1998
05-27-20, 07:55

Thanks.Just a heads up to people wanting to visit, remember that you will very likely be required to isolate for 14 days on arrival.

Kokoss1
06-04-20, 14:42
FYI all shoping center are open to all 100 % only thing is that social distancining is required and fines apply if not, very strictly enforeced so far.

14 day quarantine when you ariive though!

Just a heads up to people wanting to visit, remember that you will very likely be required to isolate for 14 days on arrival.

Blood Red
06-05-20, 11:36
FYI all shoping center are open to all 100 % only thing is that social distancining is required and fines apply if not, very strictly enforeced so far.

14 day quarantine when you ariive though!That will only be temporary. There's no way they can open Dubai to tourists and keep this 14 day quarantine BS in place.

Kokoss1
06-05-20, 13:37
Strange though that salons and bars are opening up here now.

That will only be temporary. There's no way they can open Dubai to tourists and keep this 14 day quarantine BS in place.

Blood Red
06-05-20, 22:36
Strange though that salons and bars are opening up here now.Yeah got pinged by my regular Uzbek in Dubai earlier today, asking 'where are you? According to her, bars and discos have been open since past 2 days.

In a way it is strange and then again not so strange that they are opening up. Covid will be around for at least 12-18 months, a prolonged lock down is just not sustainable and life must go on, with protocols in place of course, which they will be able to enforce in a place like UAE. While I do agree that I think it's a bit too soon, but with everything else opening up like gyms, it's hard to justify keeping other shit closed. These are dangerous times though, there will definitely be a spike in the infections. Stay safe.

Claxton
06-06-20, 13:30
Yeah got pinged by my regular Uzbek in Dubai earlier today, asking 'where are you? According to her, bars and discos have been open since past 2 days.

In a way it is strange and then again not so strange that they are opening up. Covid will be around for at least 12-18 months, a prolonged lock down is just not sustainable and life must go on, with protocols in place of course, which they will be able to enforce in a place like UAE. While I do agree that I think it's a bit too soon, but with everything else opening up like gyms, it's hard to justify keeping other shit closed. These are dangerous times though, there will definitely be a spike in the infections. Stay safe.How can the disco's be open if everyone has to be home by 10 PM? It sounds a bit odd.

Komnetkijken
06-06-20, 19:34
Can someone confirm bars are actually opening up? I think it's hard to believe, given the clear instructions from the government. However, if someone can confirm bars / clubs are open, that would be nice. Until then, I don't think they are open.

Blood Red
06-06-20, 23:37
Can someone confirm bars are actually opening up? I think it's hard to believe, given the clear instructions from the government. However, if someone can confirm bars / clubs are open, that would be nice. Until then, I don't think they are open.

Well, I got this information from 2 reliable hardcore WG's that are in Dubai right now. I don't know if it's just bars or clubs as well, but from what I understood, it's definitely one of them if not both. And I forgot to mention that one of them said they were open for 'short time' only, so those timings do apply as mentioned by another poster. So yes, one or both are open but for short time. Just a prelude to them opening back up fully as usual in the coming weeks.

Sandy1984
06-07-20, 03:12
Its official. Bars are open. They can serve drinks only along side food. clubs still closed. But close by 10 pm due to lockdown.

Well, I got this information from 2 reliable hardcore WG's that are in Dubai right now. I don't know if it's just bars or clubs as well, but from what I understood, it's definitely one of them if not both. And I forgot to mention that one of them said they were open for 'short time' only, so those timings do apply as mentioned by another poster. So yes, one or both are open but for short time. Just a prelude to them opening back up fully as usual in the coming weeks.