PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Komnetkijken
06-07-20, 15:38
Thanks for both your responses. Good to read bars are slowly opening up, though closing at 10 pm is a bit early. But that will change later.

I guess the number and quality if girls has went down. I mean, I guess most WGs from countries like Russia and the stans have go back home, waiting for better times to make money.

I hope things will be as before soon, but I guess it will take still months and months. This forum is great to see how things are evolving. Thanks again.

Chaamp
06-07-20, 18:41
Hi dears,

I just went to Marco polo Deira and the bar was open there. Just played 2 rounds of pool table, had few drinks and just reached back home.

They have kept few tables blocked to ensure social distancing and also there were very little people at the bar. Also at the hotel I believe.

Anyways its nice to see things getting back to normal.

Champ.

SpeedoGhost
06-07-20, 20:53
Thanks for both your responses. Good to read bars are slowly opening up, though closing at 10 pm is a bit early. But that will change later.

I guess the number and quality if girls has went down. I mean, I guess most WGs from countries like Russia and the stans have go back home, waiting for better times to make money.

I hope things will be as before soon, but I guess it will take still months and months. This forum is great to see how things are evolving. Thanks again.Bars per se not open, only places that also serve food (bring me the a la carte crisp menu please), you can get a drink at the table but only with food, can't sit or stand at the actual bar. And distancing in place. Curfew in Dubai starts at 23:00 so guess some places (tho don't think all) are closing at 22:00. And afaik no nightclubs are open.

So the whole situation not conducive to mongering.

WRT the girls, the few Russians / Stani's I've been in contact with who didn't leave very early (IE February) couldn't get home due to lack of flights and border restrictions so have been stuck here, battening down the hatches and hitting up regulars for home visits and loans. But of these, most are planning on leaving for home first chance they get as they don't see things improving in Dxb for several months. Hope they're wrong, but I think there's a better than even chance that the usual meeting places won't be opening for several months and when they do there'll be a further few months before a lot of the girls venture back. I favour the nightclub bar scene over anything online so really hope I'm wrong, but not holding my breath.

Speedo.

Blood Red
06-08-20, 08:08
Many WG's are indeed overseas right now and waiting for things to return to normal before returning. Also, outbound flights from Dubai to the Stan countries have been open since late April, so technically someone wanting to get out and who could afford the ticket could have left by now, as I knew a couple who did leave once outbound flights opened up.

JustAStranger
08-26-20, 01:43
I heard that there is some action going on in Ajman.

Has anyone been there or seen how is the scene there?

Wicked Roger
08-26-20, 08:06

Has anyone been there or seen how is the scene there?There was pre COVID and a RTFF will help you find the details. But there are few providers but as we can't give contact details on the open board please PM me and will happily provide.

Look forward to the PM JAS.

Plush Tiger
08-26-20, 16:33
Has anyone been there or seen how is the scene there?The spa scene has been the subject of a few reports in the relevant section, in particular, one near an ADNOC gas station named after a red fruit that is celebrated in spring Japan. I have also met an African free lancer through a social app a while back and visited a couple of times a non legit AMP. As for hotels and bar, it's just too close to spend a night their and too far to go there on an evening hunting trip, at least for me.

Maybe the Northern Emirates should get a thread of their own otherwise the posts are few and far between they will be overwhelmed by Dubai's vibrant action. Does anybody know how to request that from the Admins?

RakeskK
08-26-20, 16:59

Has anyone been there or seen how is the scene there?PM me. There are plenty of places.

Osminb
08-27-20, 12:20
Been a regular to this place for a long time, indulged in Ms. Why and Ms. Z. Great gems, but hesitant to make a report till recently as found better options in Dubai. Will finish up a report in the coming weeks and place in the relevant section.

The spa scene has been the subject of a few reports in the relevant section, in particular, one near an ADNOC gas station

Dizaster
08-27-20, 22:40

Has anyone been there or seen how is the scene there?Ajman Beach Hotel used to be my place to go, mostly Chinese and Moroccan WGs with a hint of unbelievable Kazakhstani talent, the rates mid-week are dirt cheap to the point you actually feel obligated to tip the girl after the session so you don't feel bad about your self, unfortunately the downside is that this place is frequented by the northern locals and they are mean drunks, last time I got verbally harassed by one of them and the African guards just stood there did nothing, and due to the non confrontational vibes of this country I had to let it slide and act like nothing happened, felt like shit & left and never been there since.

Horatio Kane
08-30-20, 13:44
The spa scene has been the subject of a few reports in the relevant section, in particular, one near an ADNOC gas station named after a red fruit that is celebrated in spring Japan. I have also met an African free lancer through a social app a while back and visited a couple of times a non legit AMP. As for hotels and bar, it's just too close to spend a night their and too far to go there on an evening hunting trip, at least for me.

Maybe the Northern Emirates should get a thread of their own otherwise the posts are few and far between they will be overwhelmed by Dubai's vibrant action. Does anybody know how to request that from the Admins?I will set it up Plush Tiger. Will start a new thread. Makes absolute sense.

Prodi
08-30-20, 18:55
I will set it up Plush Tiger. Will start a new thread. Makes absolute sense.I have a few Ajman posts to share too, and I think I know the Adnoc place if its related to a giant R

KingBilla
10-20-20, 08:50
I have a few Ajman posts to share too, and I think I know the Adnoc place if its related to a giant RYes. A separate thread will do. I have already posted couple of ajman reports in the AMP section. Especially the adnoc place.

ArabStrap10
11-09-20, 19:42
Hello fellow mongers,

New to the AD scene.

Aside from MR are there any other sites you can recommend? Particularly like Asian ladies. Hope to post a few reviews of my adventures. Hopefully the vaccine news will also open doors in 2021.

Karen2
01-31-21, 03:52
Can you tell me sir which vaccine do you have I'm just confusing. And please Briefly because its a vaccine but what is the reaction. Thank you so much.

Plush Tiger
02-04-21, 09:41
Hello fellow mongers,

New to the AD scene.

Aside from MR are there any other sites you can recommend? Particularly like Asian ladies. Hope to post a few reviews of my adventures. Hopefully the vaccine news will also open doors in 2021.As per the dedicated thread, MR is the main one. Alternatives include social media. FB, Instagram or dating apps such as Tinder, Skout etc. It requires more work, but on Skout there are very explicit posting. Beware of the scammers and Nigerian gangs though. For instance, a Swedish bombshell would not lau for 500 and there are so few of them even in Sweden.

ArabStrap10
02-06-21, 20:43
As per the dedicated thread, MR is the main one. Alternatives include social media. FB, Instagram or dating apps such as Tinder, Skout etc. It requires more work, but on Skout there are very explicit posting. Beware of the scammers and Nigerian gangs though. For instance, a Swedish bombshell would not lau for 500 and there are so few of them even in Sweden.Thanks. Been here a few months now so getting the hang of things. I think I've overdone the Asian scene with numerous engagements. Started to explore the Russians now and it's been fun so far. Little harder to find mind you.

JohnReter335
02-08-21, 20:45
Can you tell me sir which vaccine do you have I'm just confusing. And please Briefly because its a vaccine but what is the reaction. Thank you so much.Yeah nobody is talking about the reactions of this vaccine now.

Want More
02-09-21, 04:35
Can you tell me sir which vaccine do you have I'm just confusing. And please Briefly because its a vaccine but what is the reaction. Thank you so much.I got the Sinopharm one. No reactions at all. The arrangements were really great. For the first shot, I was early in the process so no queue, in and out in 25 minutes. Second shot, was also without appointment but took 90 minutes. They ask you to wait in the centre for 10 mins in case there is an allergic reaction. Rapid response medical teams are on standby for that.

I had a couple who got mild headache for half day after second shot of Pfizer.

No idea about the others.

I feel so much more confident with the vaccine. Still maintaining all the precautions but everyone around me is vaccinated also by now. Yes, that includes Coco. She actually got her first shot on Jan 2,the day after all the centers opened in Dubai. No adverse reactions also.

Member #2621
03-07-21, 14:46
Just arrived in Dubai, my Express VPN doesn't seem to be working anymore. What do you guys use to access this site. I had to use my work VPN but don't want to use it for long because the have a content policy.

Sarangdharp
03-11-21, 19:34
Hi Guys,

I want to opt for Pfizer vaccine. Can any one let me know, how do I book for it please? I am above 60. Thanks in advance!

Joe Karnavic
03-12-21, 05:40
Hi Guys,

I want to opt for Pfizer vaccine. Can any one let me know, how do I book for it please? I am above 60. Thanks in advance!Go to dha. Gov. ae website, register yourself and select ' Book Covid Vaccine. " For Pfizer, the appointments take longer maybe after one month. It all depends on current stock of Pfizer. I am assuming that you are resident and have Emirates ID.

Sarangdharp
03-12-21, 11:27
Thanks a lot Bro!

Yes, I am a Resident and have the Emirates ID!

Go to dha. Gov. ae website, register yourself and select ' Book Covid Vaccine. " For Pfizer, the appointments take longer maybe after one month. It all depends on current stock of Pfizer. I am assuming that you are resident and have Emirates ID.

Plush Tiger
03-13-21, 20:25
Can you tell me sir which vaccine do you have I'm just confusing. And please Briefly because its a vaccine but what is the reaction. Thank you so much.What we need to understand beyond the efficacy numbers and different technologies, is that once you get the vaccine and that your body has built immunity, first you will be less likely to get the virus, and second, in the marginal cases where you would get infected anyway, your body is prepared and you won't get severely sick, regardless of the vaccine you got: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-vaccine/art-20484859.

So it's worth it's better to get it ASAP, and I feel like we're in the last stretch, and soon we'll be able to monger more freely.

Stay safe.

Double Shooter
04-04-21, 17:02
The Shooter has also used this establishment, named after a short Baywatch actor with impressive abs.

It is expensive but anonymity is respected. The Shooter accidentally wrote his name and telephone number wrongly, but his email address was written correctly and the results were sent to that.

Cost was dh1,900 (The nurse took blood and urine samples, that was it. No examination. No swab. All done in a few minutes. This is the "essentials" package but it does seem to cover all the things ordinary mortals have heard of, including the ones that will trigger deportation. They have other packages that are even more expensive, that go up to dh4,500 in cost.

Initial results were received the next day by email. Complete results within 30 days.

There are other places advertised that seem to offer more VFM and claim confidentiality.The Shooter tried a new place for his regular screening. It's a posh joint with branches in DIFC and near Jumeirah. It has a Double Helix in the name. It comes up at the top of your Google search when you look for the SZR joint. It is much more upmarket, yet is less outrageously pricey at 3 blueys for 18 tests.

The procedure was very simple, give a blood and urine sample and get the results by email the next day. If something is awry, the fee includes a consultation with a doctor.

The Filipina receptionist was actually quite flirtatious. That was incongruous. Perhaps she has a kink for pox-ridden mongers?

It was all smooth sailing, so the Shooter will likely visit this place again. Test results were negative, thank the heavens.

The joint also does food allergy testing. Costs around 1,600. The Shooter is on a health kick, so may give it a go. After proper research to check if it's bollocks or not.

DimDerp
04-26-21, 08:05
The Shooter tried a new place for his regular screening. It's a posh joint with branches in DIFC and near Jumeirah. It has a Double Helix in the name. I recently tried the double helix place that Shooter mentions. I would also recommend it was super easy, discreet and fast with results (48 hours for me since I came in on Thursday and the lab doesn't send them on Fridays). 11 reds for a full test of me pee, testing 13 different things.

Good news I am negative on all tests and also negative on a UTI but bad news I am still out of commission and on antibiotics as still some discomfort when going #1. Has anyone else had a similar experience where the cause was not an STI / STD / UTI? Not really sure what else it could have been but the antibiotics seem to be helping so hopefully will be back in the game in another couple weeks.

RakeskK
04-26-21, 13:43
I recently tried the double helix place that Shooter mentions. I would also recommend it was super easy, discreet and fast with results (48 hours for me since I came in on Thursday and the lab doesn't send them on Fridays). 11 reds for a full test of me pee, testing 13 different things.

Good news I am negative on all tests and also negative on a UTI but bad news I am still out of commission and on antibiotics as still some discomfort when going #1. Has anyone else had a similar experience where the cause was not an STI / STD / UTI? Not really sure what else it could have been but the antibiotics seem to be helping so hopefully will be back in the game in another couple weeks.Drink a lot of cranberry juice. Difficult to get without added sugar but it works well.

Also if you don't do CBJ the make sure that shower immediately. Try to pee and clean the ducts.

Blood Red
04-28-21, 11:32
Hi Guys,

I have been wanting to get an Emirates Residence visa for a while now, but didn't really want to work there on a job and hence my visa to be dependent on that, and also wanted to purchase a property in Dubai where I could stay at whenever I visit.

I have read about Dubai free zones where one can set up a company or business which would then get one a Emirates Residency visa. Does anyone here have any info on that on how to go about it? I read one can do the set up themselves or hire a company to do it for you for maybe 5 K AED.

Does anyone here have any experience on this stuff? The Dubai real estate market seems like a buyers market right now so was thinking of buying a studio or 1 bed place in the JLT area or nearby as an investment and also to have a place to stay when I visit Dubai, which seems to be a lot.

If anyone has any advice, pointers or experience on this, please send me a PM.

Cheers.

Want More
04-28-21, 11:40
Hi Guys,

I have been wanting to get an Emirates Residence visa for a while now, but didn't really want to work there on a job and hence my visa to be dependent on that, and also wanted to purchase a property in Dubai where I could stay at whenever I visit.

I have read about Dubai free zones where one can set up a company or business which would then get one a Emirates Residency visa. Does anyone here have any info on that on how to go about it? I read one can do the set up themselves or hire a company to do it for you for maybe 5 K AED.

Does anyone here have any experience on this stuff? The Dubai real estate market seems like a buyers market right now so was thinking of buying a studio or 1 bed place in the JLT area or nearby as an investment and also to have a place to stay when I visit Dubai, which seems to be a lot.

Cheers.Best is to speak to one of the agencies. Creative Zone is what I have used before but there are lots of them. The pricing is around 15-20 k.

Right now the property market is doing well and have been up, but studios or 1 bed should be available easily.

I do miss having my own play space. Hotels are plenty but don't give a sense of stability.

DimDerp
04-28-21, 13:40
Hi Guys,

Cheers.I have a friend that used to live here and I think he also did it through an agency. He setup his "business" in sharjah though as its significantly cheaper and still provides the UAE residency visa, I believe it was about 10 k cheaper so in the range of 5 k-10 k to setup and think it even included an office (in Sharjah) which he never used as he actually lived in marina in an apartment he was renting.

Plush Tiger
04-28-21, 13:57
Hi Guys,
Cheers.If the value of the property is above AED 1 million you are eligible for a visa. However, if you do want to setup a company it seems that virtuzone (https://www.vz.ae/) is amongst the cheapest and price matches whatever is on the market for similar activity.

Cheers.

Double Shooter
04-28-21, 22:18
Hi Guys,

Cheers.This site lists the various visa options related to property:

https://investindxb.com/dubai-property-investor-visa-rules-2020-how-to-obtain-visa-through-your-property/

A recent innovation is the "remote worker" visa, trying to get into the market for digital nomads:

https://www.visitdubai.com/en/business-in-dubai/dubai-for-business/work-remotely-from-dubai

Blood Red
04-30-21, 17:04
Thanks mates.

I have contacted a few firms that help you set up a company and gotten a couple of quotes. Odd thing is that they both vary from each other by over 10 K AED. Will pay them a visit in person next month and proceed from there.

AUHumble
05-01-21, 03:26
Save your money. RAK free zone will guide you trough. Call them or visit any of their offices in the UAE.

They even have a free ramadan offen and guarantee lifetime yearly costs.

https://rakez.com/en/

Thanks mates.

I have contacted a few firms that help you set up a company and gotten a couple of quotes. Odd thing is that they both vary from each other by over 10 K AED. Will pay them a visit in person next month and proceed from there.

Rikke666
06-20-21, 10:24
Every now and then I have an E- problem probably coming with age. Recently it has happened more than often. In the past I had some Kamagra tablets given to me by a friend with good effect.

Would be really grateful if someone here knows where to buy these kind of products, either online or IRL here in Dubai without any fuss.

You can either write here or PM me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rikke.

DukeOfHazzard
06-20-21, 16:06
Hi Rikke.

You can easily buy pills in any pharmacy in Dubai. They sell them over the counter.

They are often displayed on the shelf's behind the counters. I haven't seen Kamagra here but Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and Snafi are always available in most pharmacies.

Regards.

Duke.

Every now and then I have an E- problem probably coming with age. Recently it has happened more than often. In the past I had some Kamagra tablets given to me by a friend with good effect.

Would be really grateful if someone here knows where to buy these kind of products, either online or IRL here in Dubai without any fuss.

You can either write here or PM me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rikke.

LustStoner
06-21-21, 01:25
Hi guys,

I have been a regular member of the India forum. I am moving to Dubai next month. I wanted to understand how easy / difficult is to bring a girl back to your apartment in Dubai. I am looking for an apartment around business bay / downtown Dubai. Are there any specific towers / locations where there is no issue or more lenient in terms of security / ID Check at the entrance. Kindly suggest. Thanks a ton. Happy to reciprocate the help.

SpeedoGhost
07-26-21, 17:03
Hi guys,

I have been a regular member of the India forum. I am moving to Dubai next month. I wanted to understand how easy / difficult is to bring a girl back to your apartment in Dubai. I am looking for an apartment around business bay / downtown Dubai. Are there any specific towers / locations where there is no issue or more lenient in terms of security / ID Check at the entrance. Kindly suggest. Thanks a ton. Happy to reciprocate the help.Old Town. Really nice low rise pseudo Arabic architecture apartment blocks, bit of a maze and no direct access from the road (a big plus as far as I'm concerned), and no concierge at most of the blocks. Only one per complex is manned. Never ever had any queries or even questioning looks. Maybe not the cheapest but a lot cheaper than 5 years ago.

Speedo.

BourneAgain
08-07-21, 22:14
Hi Rikke.

You can easily buy pills in any pharmacy in Dubai. They sell them over the counter.

They are often displayed on the shelf's behind the counters. I haven't seen Kamagra here but Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and Snafi are always available in most pharmacies.

Regards.

Duke.Are prices similar throughout or are there places known to be cheaper?

Plush Tiger
08-08-21, 06:25
Are prices similar throughout or are there places known to be cheaper?Not sure 100% for these performance enhancers, but prices are regulated for medicines meaning that for a same brand, the price should be the same in the whole country. The only way to get a deal is to get a different brand or a generic version, rather than the "original" one.

Zeyto
08-08-21, 17:45
Anyone have any idea how the Expo will affect the WG scene this year? I just came back a week ago from Dubai and it was hot as hell and it seems like a lot of girls weren't there because it. But with the Expo coming in October, I'm guessing more girls will come because of the influx of people. Just wanted to know if it might have an effect on hotel and WG rates and if it would be a good time to go while the Expo is happening or wait until its over?

Gggfan
08-08-21, 20:11
Anyone have any idea how the Expo will affect the WG scene this year? I just came back a week ago from Dubai and it was hot as hell and it seems like a lot of girls weren't there because it. But with the Expo coming in October, I'm guessing more girls will come because of the influx of people. Just wanted to know if it might have an effect on hotel and WG rates and if it would be a good time to go while the Expo is happening or wait until its over?Summer sees a lot of expats going home and less tourists, but on the other hand many families go back while the man enjoys a bachelor life. Thus your impression might not due to heat, but rather to the ongoing COVID crisis.

As for the EXPO2020, the scale of it might be downsized from the original projections due to the situation. However, I bet the price of the hotels will increase. As for the WG, I guess they will try to play with it as well.

Plush Tiger
08-08-21, 21:10
Summer sees a lot of expats going home and less tourists, but on the other hand many families go back while the man enjoys a bachelor life. Thus your impression might not due to heat, but rather to the ongoing COVID crisis.

As for the EXPO2020, the scale of it might be downsized from the original projections due to the situation. However, I bet the price of the hotels will increase. As for the WG, I guess they will try to play with it as well.I don't think that WGs would follow Expo as they do for football and other testosterone loaded sports. Expos are a different kind of beast, it's a show and cultural thing rather quite different from sports competitions so it attracts a different kind of crowd, more family oriented and international. My bet is that the effect on the trade will be marginal in terms of new talent.

Gggfan
08-09-21, 06:24
Not sure 100% for these performance enhancers, but prices are regulated for medicines meaning that for a same brand, the price should be the same in the whole country. The only way to get a deal is to get a different brand or a generic version, rather than the "original" one.Is Cialis sold in all / most pharmacies? Due to a specific schedule in the coming days, looking for a 24/7 pharmacy near Business Bay and / or Airport that would have Cialis available.

BourneAgain
08-09-21, 12:53
Not sure 100% for these performance enhancers, but prices are regulated for medicines meaning that for a same brand, the price should be the same in the whole country. The only way to get a deal is to get a different brand or a generic version, rather than the "original" one.Thanks, didn't know generic variants were available. Will keep a lookout.

Prodi
08-09-21, 13:42
Anyone here have good advice on performance enhancers? Like those monster honey sachets and delay medications? And can they be used along with levtira / viagra? I've always wondered and wanted to try some and see how it felt, but never went ahead with any of them. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Blood Red
08-09-21, 15:07
Is Cialis sold in all / most pharmacies? Due to a specific schedule in the coming days, looking for a 24/7 pharmacy near Business Bay and / or Airport that would have Cialis available.Life Pharmacy always has a good supply of Viagra and Cialis, some are open 24/7.

Blood Red
08-09-21, 15:09
Anyone here have good advice on performance enhancers? Like those monster honey sachets and delay medications? And can they be used along with levtira / viagra? I've always wondered and wanted to try some and see how it felt, but never went ahead with any of them. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Just use a handful of pistachios with Viagra / Cialis and thank me later.

Gggfan
08-09-21, 19:41
Life Pharmacy always has a good supply of Viagra and Cialis, some are open 24/7.Great. Thanks for the tip BloodRed, appreciated.

Plush Tiger
08-10-21, 07:01
Anyone here have good advice on performance enhancers? Like those monster honey sachets and delay medications? And can they be used along with levtira / viagra? I've always wondered and wanted to try some and see how it felt, but never went ahead with any of them. Any information would be greatly appreciated.An acquaintance of mine bought quite some of these to sell them back in in Europe. He liquidated the full stock and asked me to pout him in touch with the importer of that brand. Al Maliki if I recall well. Not sure if it is sheer perception or if it does provide some real benefits but these ones are quite sought after.

ZenMinded1
09-30-21, 17:17
I walk around Deira a lot and keep seeing these Ethiopian coffee shops with sheesha, and nice ladies sitting in front. I hear two stories. One is a cultural one where nice ladies entice you to get in and smoke and have a halal beverage, another starts out the same but ends up with offers of BJs for pocket change and a drink for the lady (also halal).

Anybody have experiences on this? I mean if there are Dubai equivalents to Bangkok BJ bars, that's beyond a jackpot, that's 7th heaven.

AmRev2017
10-01-21, 03:59
I walk around Deira a lot and keep seeing these Ethiopian coffee shops with sheesha, and nice ladies sitting in front. I hear two stories. One is a cultural one where nice ladies entice you to get in and smoke and have a halal beverage, another starts out the same but ends up with offers of BJs for pocket change and a drink for the lady (also halal).

Anybody have experiences on this? I mean if there are Dubai equivalents to Bangkok BJ bars, that's beyond a jackpot, that's 7th heaven.Interesting idea for sure.

Ethiopian girls are very sexy indeed. I have always had Ethiopian maid at my apartment since I came to Dubai. There have been a couple of them over last many years, and I can easily say all of them were above 7.

Beautiful caramel skin with nice proportions and features. But as they were the working at my place never made any proposition, but would love to.

Has anyone tried any nice dependable Ethiopian?

Cheers!!

Horatio Kane
10-01-21, 08:57
Gents,

Just writing to confirm the stories which we are seeing reported more and more frequently re guys getting rolled over by Nigerian gangs.

Recently, an acquaintance of mine responded to an ad on social media re massage and went to an apt building in a well recognized area of town, only to have the door slam shut behind him and he was set upon by 3 Nigerians who beat the fuck out of him, and stole his money and other belongings.

They then held him hostage and threatened him, finally relieving him of his car keys and credit / debit cards to go empty his bank / car.

He was able to cause enough of a scene whereby the police were called to the building meaning the perpetrators scarpered and he was able to make an escape. But not before having $$ stolen, him sustaining multiple injuries, and genuinely fearing for his life. They pulled knives and other weapons on him.

The stories in the newspapers are true. As is this. This shit is real guys, so please please be aware and be careful.

Happy punting.

HK.

Blood Red
10-01-21, 09:06
Interesting idea for sure.

Ethiopian girls are very sexy indeed. I have always had Ethiopian maid at my apartment since I came to Dubai. There have been a couple of them over last many years, and I can easily say all of them were above 7.

Beautiful caramel skin with nice proportions and features. But as they were the working at my place never made any proposition, but would love to.

Has anyone tried any nice dependable Ethiopian?

Cheers!!I don't know about Dubai but the ones in Bahrain were cock teases and weren't available for anything more than a massage or HJ. This idea of the coffee shop is interesting.

ZenMinded1
10-01-21, 20:01

Anybody have experiences on this? I mean if there are Dubai equivalents to Bangkok BJ bars, that's beyond a jackpot, that's 7th heaven.So yeah, went to try a few places and as expected, asking with a smile about massage aside from sheesha and juices / tea is the way to go and some places do offer it. It's scammy as hell with girls bringing for themselves more then you asked, trying to overcharge, other girls joining along and wanting to get paid to "leave us alone" and so on. Some places, and they are usually full as in there are people actually sitting there chilling, are legit and it's only a cultural thing. A halal place to sit down and enjoy a beverage, smoke up and maybe some talk.

Might continue exploring. There are loads of these places in Naif.

Also, one particular corner of Frij Murar has streetwalkers galore, offering services for 50 Dh. There's also drunks stumbling about (now that's a rare sight here, reminds me of home haha! Trash overflowing containers nearbuy and all in all makes you feel like you're in proper sticks. If you ask me, I just wish there was a bar nearby to sit, sip my beer and watch the scene unfold.

Black Eyes
10-06-21, 11:09
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.

ZenMinded1
10-06-21, 17:15
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.Fair question but I never thought twice about it really. I think I returned to spas in about September 2020 or like a week after spas reopened, while the town was still pretty dead. Now, that's fairly easy as a mid-life healthy individual, and now even easier after vaccination.

Your mileage may vary depending on personal circumstances. But fear of picking up see in a spa is the same as picking up a skin or venereal disease. Risks are always there but also these ladies life of what they do so they'll be even more cautious then you.

Blood Red
10-06-21, 18:50
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.There is something available out there now called a vaccine, you may have heard of it. If you're not vaccinated, you're asking for trouble. Also, Covid is going to be around for a long time, so you will be stuck at home for a long time if that is how you feel about it. Good luck.

Joe Karnavic
10-07-21, 03:24
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.Covid is going to be there for many years to come though the risk will get less and less. We all have to learn to live with it. I am sure you are already vaccinated. If not get two doses of Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine. If you are still paranoid about your safety wear mask and get a blowjob in AMPS fondling her melons. Something is better than your same same home food LOL.

MickeyDuck1208
10-07-21, 07:23
Have not been to Dubai since Covid, but from past experience I would not trust this in Diera. It is a scammer's paradise, one of my earliest fu $kups was there.

Anybody have experiences on this? I mean if there are Dubai equivalents to Bangkok BJ bars, that's beyond a jackpot, that's 7th heaven.

Plush Tiger
10-07-21, 07:32
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.Truth be told AMPS and WG are hot spots for COVID. They meet frequently with customers coming from all around the world and the activity implies breaking distancing rules. I know a few girls who got it. So it's all about reducing risk, and bearing in mind it's all about reducing it as much as you cam. As the other fellas pointed our vaccination is a first step. There are a few other items that could help. For instance in AMP you could keep your mask. Second, ask them if they got vaccinated and try to stick to these girls.

Happy hunting.

ZenMinded1
10-07-21, 18:16
Have not been to Dubai since Covid, but from past experience I would not trust this in Diera. It is a scammer's paradise, one of my earliest fu $kups was there.Yeah but it's fun to dance on the edge My end result so far was to end up upstairs with a girl, got my dick massaged a bit and unhooked her bra to play with boobs. Kinda fun. Any yeah, she and friends used about a million ways to get extra cash, but nah, I was firm that all I want is chai and offered 50 for some extras. Extras ended a bit too quick so I asked for the 50 back and got it, although was a bit awkward.

English is a problem. Most of these girls speak only Amharic and Arabic, only a few words of English, or pretend to. Might keep exploring, although it's considerably more effort and hit-and-miss then parlors.

AnotherDay
10-07-21, 20:16
I was wondering how you guys are managing visiting spa and picking girls without the fear of COVID. For many months I'm stuck with home food and wish for some variety.LOL. Man it depends on how old you are, I mongered alot last year and this. And in the end I got covid from my work, eventhough I was vaccinated. It was mild in my case.

So as I stated, if you are a healthy individual, chances are ull be ok, so don't sotp your life because of covid. But if its the other case. Don't mongering will be hard tbh for you.

Black Eyes
10-08-21, 14:53
Covid is going to be there for many years to come...That's right Joe. I'm already vaccinated with Pfizer. While I was planning to restart my mongering activities, my friend who was also double vaccinated got COVID. That's why I decided to focus on home food, for the time being.

Black Eyes
10-08-21, 15:00
LOL. Man it depends on how old you are, I mongered alot last year and this. And in the end I got covid from my work, eventhough I was vaccinated. It was mild in my case.

So as I stated, if you are a healthy individual, chances are ull be ok, so don't sotp your life because of covid. But if its the other case. Don't mongering will be hard tbh for you.Thanks for the reply. I believe I've juice for another 20 years or more. Don't want to loose earlier it getting COVID now. But still the little head takes control sometimes. LOL.

MikeHunt1227
12-16-21, 01:20
I am leaving for Dubai on Jan 3, and can't get my booster COVID shot here in Canada before I go. I am 65 and would like to get it in Dubai but I can't get a clear answer from the UAE Ministry of Health. It looks like Pfizer is readily available, especially for UAE residents. Does anybody know if tourists can go to the walk in vaccination clinics for a COVID shot? There is one in the Dubai mall that would be very convenient.

Thanks very much for any information.

Mike.

Snow1998
12-16-21, 05:54
I am leaving for Dubai on Jan 3, and can't get my booster COVID shot here in Canada before I go. I am 65 and would like to get it in Dubai but I can't get a clear answer from the UAE Ministry of Health. It looks like Pfizer is readily available, especially for UAE residents. Does anybody know if tourists can go to the walk in vaccination clinics for a COVID shot? There is one in the Dubai mall that would be very convenient.

Thanks very much for any information..Mike, As far as I'm aware visitors / tourist are not eligible for vaccines in UAE.

Plush Tiger
12-16-21, 11:45
Thanks very much for any information..I tried to help a Thai regular who was here a few weeks back to get her shots but it turns out that you need to apply through an app, and it is mandatory to fill in the Emirates ID details. Once this was available to (wealthy) visitors during the early days of the vaccination campaign but they stopped it after it created an uproar in the west. So unless that has changed recently, there are no official channels to do so. Maybe some well connected people might help you find a way around that.

Mawgan
12-16-21, 11:48
Had my booster yesterday- needed to show my emirates ID and a local app to show I'd not got covid already. Suspect it'd not possible if a tourist.

Thanks very much for any information.

MikeHunt1227
12-16-21, 17:23
Had my booster yesterday- needed to show my emirates ID and a local app to show I'd not got covid already. Suspect it'd not possible if a tourist.Thanks very much to everyone who got back to me so quickly on this! Very disappointing, but I will hope that my 2 shots of Pfizer will give me enough protection. I think I will avoid any African pussy though.

Snow1998
12-16-21, 17:50
So today I've heard different. My Thai masseuse in a dip spa told me she is going to Abu Dhabi on Jan 4th to get her vaccine and she needs to pay as well. I was surprised. She said Dubai will not give them vaccines as she is on a visit visa, however in Abu Dhabi she can but not free. It is dhs370 for 2 Pfizer doses. According to her no appointment, and its the main SEHA center at Mina port.

DJfaaz777
12-18-21, 07:50
I was also told by the same but in Alain.

So today I've heard different. My Thai masseuse in a dip spa told me she is going to Abu Dhabi on Jan 4th to get her vaccine and she needs to pay as well. I was surprised. She said Dubai will not give them vaccines as she is on a visit visa, however in Abu Dhabi she can but not free. It is dhs370 for 2 Pfizer doses. According to her no appointment, and its the main SEHA center at Mina port.

Blood Red
12-18-21, 14:39
I tried to help a Thai regular who was here a few weeks back to get her shots but it turns out that you need to apply through an app, and it is mandatory to fill in the Emirates ID details. Once this was available to (wealthy) visitors during the early days of the vaccination campaign but they stopped it after it created an uproar in the west. So unless that has changed recently, there are no official channels to do so. Maybe some well connected people might help you find a way around that.Hi mate,

Which app do I need to register on for my booster shot? Sorry for ignorant question, just recently became a resident and am overseas at the moment. Thanks.

Plush Tiger
12-18-21, 15:27
Hi mate,
Which app do I need to register on for my booster shot? Sorry for ignorant question, just recently became a resident and am overseas at the moment. Thanks.Hi Blood Red.

If you're in Dubai, you need the DHA app as well as a valid Emirates ID and maybe the UAE pass. It's a bit of a mess, to go through the whole validation process: first you need to visit a validation station (Al Barsha Police station has one) to link your EID to the app. Then you need to link your APP with your phone. The issue is that DHA sends the validation code to the number linked at the time of application for the Emirates ID, and most of the time it's the PRO who put his own number. So since the website of Emirates does not work, you'd need to do it through a typing center (who will charge 120 or so for that). After jumping through all these hoops, you can book for your two doses. If you already had them, it will show your eligibility for a booster shot, depending on age, or whether you got your last shot more than 6 months ago.

Good luck & stay safe.

SpeedoGhost
12-19-21, 13:59
Hi Blood Red.

If you're in Dubai, you need the DHA app as well as a valid Emirates ID and maybe the UAE pass. It's a bit of a mess, to go through the whole validation process: first you need to visit a validation station (Al Barsha Police station has one) to link your EID to the app. Then you need to link your APP with your phone. The issue is that DHA sends the validation code to the number linked at the time of application for the Emirates ID, and most of the time it's the PRO who put his own number. So since the website of Emirates does not work, you'd need to do it through a typing center (who will charge 120 or so for that). After jumping through all these hoops, you can book for your two doses. If you already had them, it will show your eligibility for a booster shot, depending on age, or whether you got your last shot more than 6 months ago.

Good luck & stay safe.I just got my Pfizer booster today. Booked it through the dha app, note the booster booking was previously rejected until 6 months elapsed since my last (ie 2nd) jab.

I downloaded the dha app directly (https://www.dha.gov.ae/en/pages/viewallsmartapplications.aspx) and was able to register with no problems after the company PRO had changed the mobile # linked to my Emirates ID to my own # - as mentioned by PT above, when the PRO originally did my ID & visa he had just linked with his own mobile, but was no problem to change. I certainly didn't have to go to any police station or anything.

Speedo.

Blood Red
12-24-21, 16:24
Thanks dudes, I was able to book my Pfizer shot for early Jan using the DHA app very easily. Cheers.

Cokes
02-09-22, 17:22
What time does Ratsky get going in the week? (if it does)

I can assure you that it's not 8 pm 🙄

Steve W
02-13-22, 19:45
A WG asked me how to go about opening up a massage business in Dubai. Of course, I don't have a scooby, so wasn't much use. Although, I guess you need to keep authorities happy and perhaps have some kind of partner in tow. Any of you guys have some wise words that you can share with me so that I can at least offer some sage advice?

Feel free to DM me or post here.

Cheers, SW.

Dizaster
02-14-22, 09:55
A WG asked me how to go about opening up a massage business in Dubai. Of course, I don't have a scooby, so wasn't much use. Although, I guess you need to keep authorities happy and perhaps have some kind of partner in tow. Any of you guys have some wise words that you can share with me so that I can at least offer some sage advice?

Cheers, SW.Search for a senior masseuse who isn't happy at the place she currently works in and offer her a partnership.

BigHat849
02-14-22, 12:02

Cheers, SW.I have no advice, just some small info to share: have had similar convos once they learn my line of work, and they all complain prcs are taking over the sector.

Plush Tiger
02-14-22, 15:24
I have no advice, just some small info to share: have had similar convos once they learn my line of work, and they all complain prcs are taking over the sector.A good way to go is look at what is on sale on classifieds. Evert now and then there are spas for sale from all kinds so you can get some intelligence there.

Sandy1984
02-14-22, 17:05
Dude don't even think about it. WGs who ask this are looking for the easiest way to scam u of your hard earned money. Its very common amongst WGs. infact its better to dump her as shes tasted blood and marked u out. Be a customer but never be a supplier. Avoid yourself the embarassment in front of family and friends. I knw this because I have been there and done that.

Cheers, SW.

Steve W
02-14-22, 23:33
Wise words buddy. I'm staying well clear. No intention of getting involved, other than sharing any tips that I glean from this forum.

Dude don't even think about it. WGs who ask this are looking for the easiest way to scam u of your hard earned money. Its very common amongst WGs. infact its better to dump her as shes tasted blood and marked u out. Be a customer but never be a supplier. Avoid yourself the embarassment in front of family and friends. I knw this because I have been there and done that.

Steve W
02-14-22, 23:34
Where are these classifieds posted?

A good way to go is look at what is on sale on classifieds. Evert now and then there are spas for sale from all kinds so you can get some intelligence there.

Sandy1984
02-15-22, 20:27
There are no new massage licenses issued anymore. Only 2 options you have. Start inside a hotel outlet which will cost upwards of aed 150 k rent or buyout an existing center with license which again is a cash outflow of aed 150 k atleast. Plus absolutely no guarantee of business. Surprise checks by baladiya for cross gender massage is a straight up 50 k fine. Enough info?

Where are these classifieds posted?

Steve W
02-15-22, 23:28
All good thanks. Very insightful.

There are no new massage licenses issued anymore. Only 2 options you have. Start inside a hotel outlet which will cost upwards of aed 150 k rent or buyout an existing center with license which again is a cash outflow of aed 150 k atleast. Plus absolutely no guarantee of business. Surprise checks by baladiya for cross gender massage is a straight up 50 k fine. Enough info?

Joe Karnavic
02-16-22, 05:00
There are no new massage licenses issued anymore. Only 2 options you have. Start inside a hotel outlet which will cost upwards of aed 150 k rent or buyout an existing center with license which again is a cash outflow of aed 150 k atleast. Plus absolutely no guarantee of business. Surprise checks by baladiya for cross gender massage is a straight up 50 k fine. Enough info?Very good info for anyone who is thinking of getting into this business. This business is not for faint hearted. You also need to take care of some guys at the top. Still there are surprise checks and for any violation they will pickup a reception guy who goes in for few days. Most of these places have been taken over by Chinese owners. They have connections at right places. They are not afraid of getting in trouble. It is part of their business model.

Blood Red
02-16-22, 05:15
Surprise checks by baladiya for cross gender massage is a straight up 50 k fine. That's hilarious to be honest, since most of these places have female masseuses and the clientele mostly Men. Some also openly advertise LB's offering massages.

Plush Tiger
02-16-22, 07:14
There are no new massage licenses issued anymore. Only 2 options you have. Start inside a hotel outlet which will cost upwards of aed 150 k rent or buyout an existing center with license which again is a cash outflow of aed 150 k atleast. Plus absolutely no guarantee of business. Surprise checks by baladiya for cross gender massage is a straight up 50 k fine. Enough info?Somehow I had the impression that this rule does not apply anymore cause I have noticed that in few places I visited recently the infamous "No men allowed" has disappeared, so I wonder if it is a rule change or an initiative from the owners (usually they try to hide it with a plant or something like that).

JyinJapan
02-22-22, 09:52
Anyone know of a clinic in Abu Dhabi similar to Zacks in Dubai? No ID required.

Zack Medical Centre (opposite to Business Bay Metro Station) have some kind of test which you will be the result by email same day.

I tried them before when I had some worries about recent experience, luckily I was fine.

My advice is to answer all their questions honestly, so they can advice you with the correct type of test.

Snow1998
02-26-22, 16:57
Somehow I had the impression that this rule does not apply anymore cause I have noticed that in few places I visited recently the infamous "No men allowed" has disappeared, so I wonder if it is a rule change or an initiative from the owners (usually they try to hide it with a plant or something like that).PT as far as I am aware the rule still applies. But is generally ignored. That notice would have come as a requirement for inspection for approval etc. At license renewal probably be posted again.

JohnnysDayOut
02-28-22, 03:48
Has anyone seen Kamagra bring sold in Dubai lately? I see the main line ED drugs, but haven't seen Kamagra in awhile.

Thanks,

Johnny.

MrKrisps
03-04-22, 08:51
Anyone know of a clinic in Abu Dhabi similar to Zacks in Dubai? No ID required.Have sent you a PM. Best of Luck.

Black Eyes
03-05-22, 23:26
Hi guys,

Need help.

I recently got a prepaid card from Al Ansari exchange but it doesn't work in seeking.com and badoo.com.

Any info on the prepaid card that can be used from UAE?

Please let me know.

DXBTourist
04-15-22, 14:36
Hi All.

Recently I have been dabbling in social media with a "fun" account I have and while I have not arrange to meet or get into any whatsapp chats with any of the contact on it I am just wondering what the success rate is on them.

Most of the pictures I have seen in the various groups I have looked at are of insta model sites robbed from the internet and most of the contacts I have received seem to be guys wanting to be my friend, mostly Indian guys.

Anyway just wondering if anyone has any pointers on social media or am I better just using MR and the AMP for some Dubai fun.

I am back out in August which seems a lifting away at the moment so maybe just trying to scratch and itch via Facebook since I can't meet them in person at the moment LOL.

Cheers DXB.

BytePlayer
04-15-22, 19:43
I'm trying to buy ISG off Bitcoin but my wallet in binance is charging high gas fees! How do you.

Guys buy your subs in Dubai?

Hipf11
04-18-22, 14:25
Hi,

I am planning on coming to Dubai. I am coming with other people so outcall isn't an option for me.

What's the best area for mongering. Based on my research it seems to be tecom and albarsha heights. Are there any other active areas?

Blood Red
04-18-22, 17:04
Hi,

I am planning on coming to Dubai. I am coming with other people so outcall isn't an option for me.

What's the best area for mongering. Based on my research it seems to be tecom and albarsha heights. Are there any other active areas?Hi HipF11,

There are many other active areas and I can guide you from A to Z, but you must PM me.

Waiting for that PM with baited breath.

Cheers.

CuriousFurious
04-30-22, 11:37
I am in Dubai for a week. Looking at some actions, ideally massage plus full extra but will also try a full service option, would appreciate any guidance and recommendations, I'm staying at grand cosmopolitan hotel not sure whether guests are allowed etc. Its my first time in Dubai so assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. I have personal transport so incall is no issue and preferred, due to being not sure of guest policy.

Aimara
04-30-22, 19:52
For incall you can go for SS (SPA on the first floor, same building as Carrefour Tecom), but you need to be into SE Asian women as that's what they have. Its a short drive from where you are.

Club pickups are many many and all you have to do is spend 60 seconds on the first page or two of Dubai reports and there are half a dozen listed. York. Cavalli. Mint. Moscow. Mirchi. Coochini. Jules. V Club. Just a few of the ones mentioned and cover most flavours and budgets. Hotel policies are also extensively covered on the forum, will let you look that one up yourself.

I am in Dubai for a week. Looking at some actions, ideally massage plus full extra but will also try a full service option, would appreciate any guidance and recommendations, I'm staying at grand cosmopolitan hotel not sure whether guests are allowed etc. Its my first time in Dubai so assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. I have personal transport so incall is no issue and preferred, due to being not sure of guest policy.

GentlemanJim89
05-06-22, 18:21
I am in Dubai for a week. Looking at some actions, ideally massage plus full extra but will also try a full service option, would appreciate any guidance and recommendations, I'm staying at grand cosmopolitan hotel not sure whether guests are allowed etc. Its my first time in Dubai so assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. I have personal transport so incall is no issue and preferred, due to being not sure of guest policy.Hey there,

I am a (forthcoming) first timer heading to Dubai in around a month, just wondering how you got on? The info, reports and everything else here is super helpful, just looking for experience and tips as recently as possible!

GentlemanJim89
05-06-22, 19:10
Hi all,

I saw somewhere, sometime that 4 points Sheraton has a rooftop bar where WG congregate. Is this the case or can anybody recommend better ones? Looking to stay in a hotel with a good bar / WG selection to avoid check in issues. Also, can I visit any hotel bar without being a guest? New to Dubai so forgive any apparent stupid questions! TIA.

Mr Ricky
05-06-22, 21:16
Hi all,

I saw somewhere, sometime that 4 points Sheraton has a rooftop bar where WG congregate. Is this the case or can anybody recommend better ones? Looking to stay in a hotel with a good bar / WG selection to avoid check in issues. Also, can I visit any hotel bar without being a guest? New to Dubai so forgive any apparent stupid questions! TIA.4 Points Sheraton on the SZR does indeed have a rooftop bar but it's not great for picking up WG's in my opinion. There are a lot of locals here hanging around and spotting WG's is not that obvious but if you do find a girl on her own, you can try chatting her up the old fashioned way. Politely ask a single girl if she can take a pic for you because you are crap at taking selfies (the view of SKR is quite good). That is a good way to get a conversation started. The rest should be easy.

You can visit most hotel bars without being a guest. Some places might have a bouncer who is a dick or there might be an entry fee. These bars can't survive or make any money with only hotel guests, they needs locals and tourists to visit them.

Robbie1975
05-07-22, 13:31
HI all,

Off to Dubai in a few week for a golfing break with a few mate, just wanted sum advice on a couple of things,

1 Is it OK to Viagra from the UK with me? (I order via online boots pharmacy).

2 Do I need to carry my passport around with for ID or will UK Driving be ok when visiting ladies at their Hotels / Apartments.

Many thanks in advance.

Robbie.

GentlemanJim89
05-07-22, 13:43
4 Points Sheraton on the SZR does indeed have a rooftop bar but it's not great for picking up WG's in my opinion. There are a lot of locals here hanging around and spotting WG's is not that obvious but if you do find a girl on her own, you can try chatting her up the old fashioned way. Politely ask a single girl if she can take a pic for you because you are crap at taking selfies (the view of SKR is quite good). That is a good way to get a conversation started. The rest should be easy.

You can visit most hotel bars without being a guest. Some places might have a bouncer who is a dick or there might be an entry fee. These bars can't survive or make any money with only hotel guests, they needs locals and tourists to visit them.Thanks Mr Ricky, appreciate the reply. Any particular hotel bar that you can recommend (as of current date) that is good for decent selection of WG mate?

Mr Ricky
05-07-22, 17:53
HI all,

Off to Dubai in a few week for a golfing break with a few mate, just wanted sum advice on a couple of things,

2 Do I need to carry my passport around with for ID or will UK Driving be ok when visiting ladies at their Hotels / Apartments.

Many thanks in advance.

Robbie.1) Yes. Viagra is not illegal in the UAE, you can buy it from the local chemist. Don't try and conceal it. Use the original box if you can with your name on it. The last thing you want, is having to explain what the blue pills are hidden in your socks with no labels etc. They won't say anything if your luggage is searched and they are in the original box etc.

2) You don't need to carry your passport. I keep mine in the hotel safe and carry a colour photocopy and my drivers licence only. Most hotels won't ask for your ID.

Joe Karnavic
05-07-22, 19:25
Hi all,

I saw somewhere, sometime that 4 points Sheraton has a rooftop bar where WG congregate. Is this the case or can anybody recommend better ones? Looking to stay in a hotel with a good bar / WG selection to avoid check in issues. Also, can I visit any hotel bar without being a guest? New to Dubai so forgive any apparent stupid questions! TIA.There are few options where Hotels have bar with WGs. You can pickup a girl and take her to your room. Every hotel will have their own policies. They will not stop you from taking a girl but will either ask her ID or will charge you small fee.

1) Moscow hotel- Red square club they may charge you Aed 100-200.

2) JWM in Business bay-Vault club. WGs mainly sitting on bar but also normal girls with their friend come there. Unless she makes eye contact with intent do not approach. Girls are expensive than Moscow, about 1500-2000 upwards. You can take girl directly to your room from Vault without going to reception.

3) Radisson blu Creek- Kubu Hotel policies keep on changing. Ask the girl, she will tell you the hotel policy. But latest report suggest it is easy walk to your room.

4) Capitol hotel - Czar It is generally a green hotel, they will allow with ID.

Hope this will give you some start in the mongering scene. There are many options in Marina and other areas.

Looking forward to your report soon.

GentlemanJim89
05-07-22, 20:29
There are few options where Hotels have bar with WGs. You can pickup a girl and take her to your room. Every hotel will have their own policies. They will not stop you from taking a girl but will either ask her ID or will charge you small fee.

2) JWM in Business bay-Vault club. WGs mainly sitting on bar but also normal girls with their friend come there. Unless she makes eye contact with intent do not approach. Girls are expensive than Moscow, about 1500-2000 upwards. You can take girl directly to your room from Vault without going to reception.

3) Radisson blu Creek- Kubu Hotel policies keep on changing. Ask the girl, she will tell you the hotel policy. But latest report suggest it is easy walk to your room.

Hope this will give you some start in the mongering scene. There are many options in Marina and other areas.

Looking forward to your report soon.Thank you so much Joe this is a big help. I look forward to sharing some in depth reports shortly, be very happy to give back!

Wicked Roger
05-07-22, 22:32
There are few options where Hotels have bar with WGs. You can pickup a girl and take her to your room. Every hotel will have their own policies. They will not stop you from taking a girl but will either ask her ID or will charge you small fee..Joe,

I did not you for a man that believed in Santa Claus.

Joe Karnavic
05-08-22, 03:55
Joe,

I did not you for a man that believed in Santa Claus.If you remember our Ratsky days WR, I will act as Santa Claus on 24th December night. Any girl who sit on my lap and allow me to fondle with get 50/- each. LOL.

Alex7J
05-08-22, 09:13
If you remember our Ratsky days WR, I will act as Santa Claus on 24th December night. Any girl who sit on my lap and allow me to fondle with get 50/- each. LOL.Wish I saw all that mate, would have been amazing memories now buddy.

Cheers.

Peace.

MickeyDuck1208
05-09-22, 07:07
I had heard Club Seven in Park Regis also has Viets and asian girls you can take up to the room.

There are few options where Hotels have bar with WGs. You can pickup a girl and take her to your room. Every hotel will have their own policies. They will not stop you from taking a girl but will either ask her ID or will charge you small fee.

Looking forward to your report soon.

Robbie1975
05-09-22, 21:02
1) Yes. Viagra is not illegal in the UAE, you can buy it from the local chemist. Don't try and conceal it. Use the original box if you can with your name on it. The last thing you want, is having to explain what the blue pills are hidden in your socks with no labels etc. They won't say anything if your luggage is searched and they are in the original box etc.

2) You don't need to carry your passport. I keep mine in the hotel safe and carry a colour photocopy and my drivers licence only. Most hotels won't ask for your ID.Cheers for the Info Mr Ricky.

Aimara
05-09-22, 22:27
You can buy viagra there, over the counter. I can't imagine it would be an issue to carry from the UK, but why bother when you can pick it up locally.

I never carry my passport. Drivers licence in wallet and picture copy of passport on phone has normally worked for me.

HI all,

Many thanks in advance.

Robbie.

Poonhound69
05-10-22, 14:59
I had heard Club Seven in Park Regis also has Viets and asian girls you can take up to the room.Note, park regis thinks three is a crowd and is strict on one girl at a time though.

MickeyDuck1208
05-11-22, 04:41
Although I am personally not into 3 some, that is good info to know. Thanks for the insight.

Note, park regis thinks three is a crowd and is strict on one girl at a time though.

MickeyDuck1208
05-14-22, 16:12
I primarily use Whatsapp for video call verification in most places. Given that most social media apps are blocked from video calling in Dubai, what are the other options to do this? I thought of asking them a recorded video, but felt that is not foolproof.

SpeedoGhost
05-15-22, 06:18
I primarily use Whatsapp for video call verification in most places. Given that most social media apps are blocked from video calling in Dubai, what are the other options to do this? I thought of asking them a recorded video, but felt that is not foolproof.Get a vpn. Then WhatsApp audio & video works.

Speedo.

SpeedoGhost
05-15-22, 06:22
You can buy viagra there, over the counter. I can't imagine it would be an issue to carry from the UK, but why bother when you can pick it up locally.

I never carry my passport. Drivers licence in wallet and picture copy of passport on phone has normally worked for me.The rule was you can buy in the UAE but not bring in. Don't know if it's changed, but since all the usual types of enhancer are sold at most pharmacies (at least I've never had trouble finding levitra / V / cialis etc) why bother taking the risk. Pharmacy next to York is a handy spot.

Speedo.

MickeyDuck1208
05-15-22, 06:55
Sorry for being a noob.

But does VPN work for phones too? I use it on the laptop but never seen it for phone. And the girl has to have it too, right?

Get a vpn. Then WhatsApp audio & video works.

Speedo.

Big Daddy 1906
05-15-22, 07:29
Sorry for being a noob.

But does VPN work for phones too? I use it on the laptop but never seen it for phone. And the girl has to have it too, right?VPNs DO work for phones.

DXBTourist
05-15-22, 09:31
HI all,

Robbie.I have brought it with me a few times in my toilet bag in my case without problem. I discard the box and just leave it in the foil card and never been questioned.

On a couple of meets I have gone out with only cash and my fun phone in case of bait / switch mugging without issue. Though never had I'the requested those times. Also I have used just a pic of my passport on my phone as ID before without issue.

Hope that helps.

DXBTourist
05-15-22, 09:36
Sorry for being a noob.

But does VPN work for phones too? I use it on the laptop but never seen it for phone. And the girl has to have it too, right?I am using Nord VPN on my phone you just down load from the App Store and log into your account same as on your PC. I imagine the one you have on your laptop is available in the App Store too. You need it set up before you get to Dubai though as it may not work if you try to set it up there as I had issues previously with tunnel bear doing that. And the girl will have something similar too since all their work is conducted through WhatsApp. If you are using a non UAE number WhatsApp FaceTime might just work anyway as mine used too but that was maybe 3 years ago I was trying that so not sure if it will still be the case.

Timatic
06-22-22, 23:05
Need to organize a yacht party with about 7-10 women. There are 4 guys. What's the best way to go about this? Ask RA for 10 women for 4 hours? Any other leads would be appreciated.

Plush Tiger
06-23-22, 11:47
Wish I saw all that mate, would have been amazing memories now buddy.
Cheers.
Peace.Somehow I miss the days when all has to be kept tightly under the radar, it added some spices to the whole thing. Now with all these girls on JBR walk and in these hotels such as on the Palm, mongering has almost become tasteless. It feels much less exciting going on a hunt for some decent pussy when you know that there are so many options and maybe much less VFM. Some of my best experiences were with semi pro Asians met randomly and where we had to close the deal quickly in some very unusual places. Now with all these WG, I have the impression that they have been pushed out of the market and we are left with "heartless" cold pros LOL.

Stay safe.

Sandy1984
06-23-22, 15:11
There are loads of yacht rentals in the marina area who charge by the hour.

Need to organize a yacht party with about 7-10 women. There are 4 guys. What's the best way to go about this? Ask RA for 10 women for 4 hours? Any other leads would be appreciated.

Timatic
06-23-22, 18:23
There are loads of yacht rentals in the marina area who charge by the hour.Yep! That's easy enough, found a few boats that fit the bill. Bigger question was around the girls.

Marlboro Red
06-24-22, 06:53
Yep! That's easy enough, found a few boats that fit the bill. Bigger question was around the girls.Ring an agency that you know is reliable (like RA) well in advance, discuss with them, and make the booking. It is best to explain to them what you are expecting, how thing are to happen on the boat, etc. So that they can help you choose the right girls, etc. The last thing you want is an issues while on the boat. Anyway, that is my 2 cents based on my exp when I was in Brazil. Fun crazy times, but if planned correctly.

Sandy1984
06-24-22, 16:06
Oh for the girls to take on board its no hassle. Yacht lessors are just concerned with their money. I attended one such party with a bunch of gals onboard a yacht. Usually they have private bedrooms inside with full privacy. Check out the boat before you book.

Ring an agency that you know is reliable (like RA) well in advance, discuss with them, and make the booking. It is best to explain to them what you are expecting, how thing are to happen on the boat, etc. So that they can help you choose the right girls, etc. The last thing you want is an issues while on the boat. Anyway, that is my 2 cents based on my exp when I was in Brazil. Fun crazy times, but if planned correctly.

Viewer328
06-24-22, 20:28
Somehow I miss the days when all has to be kept tightly under the radar, it added some spices to the whole thing. Now with all these girls on JBR walk and in these hotels such as on the Palm, mongering has almost become tasteless. It feels much less exciting going on a hunt for some decent pussy when you know that there are so many options and maybe much less VFM. Some of my best experiences were with semi pro Asians met randomly and where we had to close the deal quickly in some very unusual places. Now with all these WG, I have the impression that they have been pushed out of the market and we are left with "heartless" cold pros LOL.

Stay safe.Can't agree more, I am even started thinking going steady with one girl.

Plush Tiger
06-25-22, 09:26
Yep! That's easy enough, found a few boats that fit the bill. Bigger question was around the girls.I guess the party is not just about fishing and dancing to loud music. Make sure you keep everything under the radar and be very discreet, some got arrested before for organizing such parties:

https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/police-officers-jailed-over-dubai-marina-yacht-sex-parties-1.35329

Although the arrest seemed to be caused by some rivalry inside LE, these sort of parties seem to irritate the authorities even in Thailand if it gets too much publicity:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-19/australian-man-arrested-in-thailand-organised-boat-orgy/9887834

Stay safe.

Wicked Roger
06-26-22, 00:31
I guess the party is not just about fishing and dancing to loud music. Make sure you keep everything under the radar and be very discreet, some got arrested before for organizing such parties:

https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/police-officers-jailed-over-dubai-marina-yacht-sex-parties-1.35329

Although the arrest seemed to be caused by some rivalry inside LE, these sort of parties seem to irritate the authorities even in Thailand if it gets too much publicity:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-19/australian-man-arrested-in-thailand-organised-boat-orgy/9887834

Stay safe.One Emirati man, 43, was dressed as a woman and was wearing make-up at the time of arrest.

That is probably the main reason for the arrest as how dare a man dress as a woman and likely be asked for sex on a yacht LOL.

Plush Tiger
06-26-22, 08:19
One Emirati man, 43, was dressed as a woman and was wearing make-up at the time of arrest.
That is probably the main reason for the arrest as how dare a man dress as a woman and likely be asked for sex on a yacht LOL.Good point from Wicked Roger, on certain type of boats you have to wear proper footwear to avoid slipping and falling overboard, which might happen if you wear high heels. I bet his ass that with the hefty fine he got this man will surely go flat shoes next time he goes on a boat tour. LOL.

Mighty Spearsman
06-27-22, 02:08
I guess the party is not just about fishing and dancing to loud music. Make sure you keep everything under the radar and be very discreet, some got arrested before for organizing such parties:

Stay safe.This quote comes from the first link: "Police officers seized 101 bottles of alcohol, including vodka, beer and whisky, sheets and blankets, the latter of which were sent to the police forensic lab for examination. ".

101 bottles? Reminds me of the old college drinking song, "100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the wall" and so on until the singers get tired of counting down.

Curious what they expect to find in the blankets, LOL.

GentlemanJim89
06-30-22, 13:21
Hi all,

So I finally landed in Dubai! Staying at Sheraton 4, downtown. I wanted to ask:

1) Is the WG scene any good here and if so, around what time?

2) Any decent massage places in walking distance?

3) This may be of use to some of you, I hope it is, took me some tinkering but I got a reliable VPN working on both phone and laptop. Set up Surfshark in home country (free week trial too as standard) and then, to get it working on laptop in Dubai, instal the chrome extension 'Free VPN for Chrome. VPN Proxy VeePN'. Use that to search Surfshark and log in and you then get access to all sites, including this one.

Thanks in advance gang.

Robbie1975
07-06-22, 16:27
Hi all,

I've just returned from a trip to Dubai, where I had the pleasure of enjoying some great company. (trip report to follow) Having stayed Media Rotana, I met a lady who was staying in the same hotel and also a out call booking to my hotel around 4 am ish both occasions I didn't check the lady in as hotel as a night club so there was an entrance to the side of the hotel where you could by pass reception, plus there always ladies hanging around in the hotel lobby.

I'm heading back to Dubai In August with family and all of a sudden I've become super paranoid that I will get stopped at Dubai, because they would of seen this lady with me on the hotel CCTV system or street cameras.

Am I over thinking or should I be worried. Any thoughts would very welcome.

Cheers.

Are.

Mighty Spearsman
07-06-22, 17:16
Hi all,

I've just returned from a trip to Dubai, where I had the pleasure of enjoying some great company. (trip report to follow) Having stayed Media Rotana, I met a lady who was staying in the same hotel and also a out call booking to my hotel around 4 am ish both occasions I didn't check the lady in as hotel as a night club so there was an entrance to the side of the hotel where you could by pass reception, plus there always ladies hanging around in the hotel lobby.

I'm heading back to Dubai In August with family and all of a sudden I've become super paranoid that I will get stopped at Dubai, because they would of seen this lady with me on the hotel CCTV system or street cameras.

Cheers.

Are.Yes, you are overthinking the issue and no, you should not be worried.

Aimara
07-06-22, 21:56
They have been known to play the CCTV tapes on the screens in the immigration hall whilst you are queueing to have your passport stamped on the way in. Could be embarassing if they pick one of yours and you are in tow with family!!

Hi all,

Cheers.

Are.

Aimara
07-06-22, 22:00
The deviants, they'll be wanting elections next!

One Emirati man, 43, was dressed as a woman and was wearing make-up at the time of arrest.

That is probably the main reason for the arrest as how dare a man dress as a woman and likely be asked for sex on a yacht LOL.

JyinJapan
07-07-22, 09:09
CCTV in the lobby is fine. Don't worry.

But the next time, just make sure to check your bedroom for CCTV. Sometimes they may track you there.

Hi all,

Cheers.

Are.

SidewaysOnTour
07-08-22, 02:22
2019 you could get a Viet on MR outcall overnight (10 pm to 9 am) for 1300 AED. How is everyone finding the pricing now? My recent trip in June I messaged a few providers and all were between 1800 to 2500. Is this now the overnight rate? I did not bargain too hard do how are others finding things?

Mighty Spearsman
07-08-22, 16:46
2019 you could get a Viet on MR outcall overnight (10 pm to 9 am) for 1300 AED. How is everyone finding the pricing now? My recent trip in June I messaged a few providers and all were between 1800 to 2500. Is this now the overnight rate? I did not bargain too hard do how are others finding things?I just finished looking at some profiles on MR. On the home page, the ninth person down is a new escort named Adelina from Russia. Her face is blurred in all of her photos; she seems to be reasonably attractive but nothing too special, so I was floored when I read her response to someone's question about over nights: "Baby, full night 6500" so I guess she thinks her pussy is lined with gold.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/adelina-russian

HobbyMan6969
09-08-22, 04:34
Hi,

I have looked through the reports and I haven't found the following info to help me:

Please help if you have insight. I will be in dubai from September 20 to the 26th.

Which days are the best to monger? Wednesday and Sunday are the day I'm hoping is still ok. I forsee Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to be good.

1. Where is the best place to get dubai currency at a good rate? I will be staying in the Deira area, are ATMs the best bet? I do have some.

Currency to exchange (usd to aed) as well. What is the maximum the ATMs are allowing to withdraw per day? This will help determine if I need to bring aed with me.

For the trip.

2. What are 3 day time locations to take a date close to the Deira area? Lounge and restaurant are what I'm looking for.

3. I am fond of eastern European girls (Russian and Ukrainian), so I will mostly be going to Csar and red square. Do you have to get a VIP table to get any luck?

Some people are posting stand by the bar close to the bathroom, however; it might be too busy and not enough space there. Is the best times to go around 10 pm to 2 am?

What are people paying on average for your nightly bartab to entertain girls and what is a good tip rate in case I have to tip the waiter or waitress and bouncers.

4. how close are the girls appearances from massage republic, are they spot on or are the girls actually older than what are on the pics?

5. Is Uber a reliable source of travel?

6. Lastly, any tourist ideas during the day. I would like to do a few things while I'm there. City tour and food tour sounds good, however; recommendations are welcome.

TheSexperience
09-08-22, 19:16
Hi,

I have looked through the reports and I haven't found the following info to help me:

Please help if you have insight. I will be in dubai from September 20 to the 26th.

Which days are the best to monger? Wednesday and Sunday are the day I'm hoping is still ok. I forsee Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to be good.

1. Where is the best place to get dubai currency at a good rate? I will be staying in the Deira area, are ATMs the best bet? I do have some.

Currency to exchange (usd to aed) as well. What is the maximum the ATMs are allowing to withdraw per day? This will help determine if I need to bring aed with me.

For the trip.

2. What are 3 day time locations to take a date close to the Deira area? Lounge and restaurant are what I'm looking for.

3. I am fond of eastern European girls (Russian and Ukrainian), so I will mostly be going to Csar and red square. Do you have to get a VIP table to get any luck?

Some people are posting stand by the bar close to the bathroom, however; it might be too busy and not enough space there. Is the best times to go around 10 pm to 2 am?

What are people paying on average for your nightly bartab to entertain girls and what is a good tip rate in case I have to tip the waiter or waitress and bouncers.

4. how close are the girls appearances from massage republic, are they spot on or are the girls actually older than what are on the pics?

5. Is Uber a reliable source of travel?

6. Lastly, any tourist ideas during the day. I would like to do a few things while I'm there. City tour and food tour sounds good, however; recommendations are welcome.1. Exchanges in malls or in Lulu supermarkets.

2. Anytime. The earlier the better imo.

3. No idea will leave it to others to answer.

4. Mostly about 60-70%. Best best is to look at MR reports thread and use the reviewed ones.

5. Yes, careem (same company) is even better as you can book normal cab through it.

6. Desert safari, dune bashing, shopping if you are into it.

All the best and RTFF for some amazing advise from the amazing members here.

Snow1998
11-12-22, 21:34
Joe, please clear your PMs buddy, cannot PM you.

Joe Karnavic
11-13-22, 07:46
Joe, please clear your PMs buddy, cannot PM you.Snow.

Sorry, did not realize it was full. I have cleared it now.

BlackSanta
11-17-22, 00:35
Hey guys wondering what's the best place to get a discreet STD checkup in DXB?

Suspecting I may have caught something at one of the AMPS but just want to confirm.

Snow1998
11-17-22, 03:28
Hey guys wondering what's the best place to get a discreet STD checkup in DXB?

Suspecting I may have caught something at one of the AMPS but just want to confirm.http://www.zackmd.com/

SagarSanan
11-17-22, 12:58
Hello BS,

Hope that the test turns negative.

It would nice to out out a cryptic message about the AMP identification (Girl also) as it may save others from this mental torture.

All the best.

Cheers.

SS.

Suspecting I may have caught something at one of the AMPS but just want to confirm.

BlackSanta
11-17-22, 19:08
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I had to go to Saudi urgently for some work so I can't even get tested for another few weeks (Unless someone knows a discreet testing place in Saudi? But I'll get it done when I get back.

The AMP in question was famously known as Sandy Shoes on this forum back in the day. The girl's name is Annie. I've visited her 10+ times this year with no issues. So maybe I just got unlucky this time. But again I'm not sure. Just need to get tested when I get back to Dubai.

http://www.zackmd.com/

Hello BS,

Hope that the test turns negative.

It would nice to out out a cryptic message about the AMP identification (Girl also) as it may save others from this mental torture..

VickyD6
11-18-22, 18:53
Hi fraternity,

I needed some understanding. I am in process of getting a job which might need me to travel or be based out of Saudi. I will be an expat. Dubai is my first preference. Now I know that Dubai is quite happening.

Could someone guide me about Saudi in terms of legality, availability of ladies, expats, etc?

The KSA group on forum does not seem very active. However, websites like topewscortbabes have a sizeable sizable number of ladies on them.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Blood Red
11-20-22, 04:38
Hi fraternity,

I needed some understanding. I am in process of getting a job which might need me to travel or be based out of Saudi. I will be an expat. Dubai is my first preference. Now I know that Dubai is quite happening.

Could someone guide me about Saudi in terms of legality, availability of ladies, expats, etc?

The KSA group on forum does not seem very active. However, websites like topewscortbabes have a sizeable sizable number of ladies on them.

Thanks,

Vicky.If you do end up in Saudi, I would suggest you cross the causeway on the weekend and go to Bahrain girls and booze. Or take a flight to Dubai.

VickyD6
11-20-22, 07:46
If you do end up in Saudi, I would suggest you cross the causeway on the weekend and go to Bahrain girls and booze. Or take a flight to Dubai.I'll remember this. Thanks.

PureSoul
11-27-22, 13:31
Hi fraternity,

Thanks,

Vicky.Saudi has changed a lot. The available options are limited to online forums.

Prices are almost two times than dxb or bah, so ready to shell out more.

Legality is same as dxb or even BKK. Rules are much relaxed then before.

For overall fun, still recommend to drive to BAH or fly to DXB, assuming you are not in Jeddah or Western region.

Snow1998
12-11-22, 07:08
Let me start by stating that I'm a firm believer of treating everyone as a human being. Prostitution is regarded as the oldest profession and many countries have laws that protect prostitutes. Even if illegal in many countries that just doesn't mean they can be treated / regarded as animals. Personally when I discuss the night club scene and prostitution in UAE I always refer to these clubs as pickup joints. Fact is they exist almost purely for this purpose. But I've never heard of them referred to as meat markets until very recently. So is a club a place where a man goes to buy, rent, lease meat? Who / what constitutes as meat? If the working girl is the 'meat' being traded, then its down right derogatory to be referred to as such. There are genuine 'meat markets' - cattle markets here in the uae where goats, camels primarily are sold. Is it right to say that its only a term used to differentiate between the 100% WG pickup clubs from the other clubs? Well IMHO its wrong.

PopamRaj
12-12-22, 13:31
Let me start by stating that I'm a firm believer of treating everyone as a human being. Prostitution is regarded as the oldest profession and many countries have laws that protect prostitutes. Even if illegal in many countries that just doesn't mean they can be treated / regarded as animals. Personally when I discuss the night club scene and prostitution in UAE I always refer to these clubs as pickup joints. Fact is they exist almost purely for this purpose. But I've never heard of them referred to as meat markets until very recently. So is a club a place where a man goes to buy, rent, lease meat? Who / what constitutes as meat? If the working girl is the 'meat' being traded, then its down right derogatory to be referred to as such. There are genuine 'meat markets' - cattle markets here in the uae where goats, camels primarily are sold. Is it right to say that its only a term used to differentiate between the 100% WG pickup clubs from the other clubs? Well IMHO its wrong.Completely agree with you. These girls are here because they really need the money and almost all of them have really tough backstories of being single mothers, getting out of bad relationships and family to look after. I'm not suggesting getting all gooey about them either but us mongers need to make sure we treat them well and help them retain some dignity.

Kaauh
12-12-22, 14:37
Let me start by stating that I'm a firm believer of treating everyone as a human being. Prostitution is regarded as the oldest profession and many countries have laws that protect prostitutes. Even if illegal in many countries that just doesn't mean they can be treated / regarded as animals. Personally when I discuss the night club scene and prostitution in UAE I always refer to these clubs as pickup joints. Fact is they exist almost purely for this purpose. But I've never heard of them referred to as meat markets until very recently. So is a club a place where a man goes to buy, rent, lease meat? Who / what constitutes as meat? If the working girl is the 'meat' being traded, then its down right derogatory to be referred to as such. There are genuine 'meat markets' - cattle markets here in the uae where goats, camels primarily are sold. Is it right to say that its only a term used to differentiate between the 100% WG pickup clubs from the other clubs? Well IMHO its wrong.Couldn't have said it better, well done mate.

Blood Red
12-12-22, 17:34
Completely agree with you. These girls are here because they really need the money and almost all of them have really tough backstories of being single mothers, getting out of bad relationships and family to look after. I'm not suggesting getting all gooey about them either but us mongers need to make sure we treat them well and help them retain some dignity.Agree. I always treat them with respect and dignity. I know that a lot of them are doing this 'work' due to financial issues, etc. Also, agree the part about not getting all gooey about them. But yes, respect is most important. And it goes both ways BTW. If a girl does not respect you, move on.

CfsdEvln
12-12-22, 19:57
Hey Everyone,

So I have two options to go to Dubai. I can either go on the 1st of January or I can go a couple of weeks later. Would it even matter from a mongering perspective to go early or later. Will be staying for a week. Personally thinking of going later than earlier. Please do share your thoughts.

Thanks!

CfsdEvln
12-12-22, 20:06
Hey everyone.

So, I can go to Dubai on the 1st of Jan or couple of weeks later. Do you think it will even matter from a mongering perspective whether I go earlier or later?

I will be staying for a week. Please do share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Snow1998
12-13-22, 00:55
Hey everyone.

So, I can go to Dubai on the 1st of Jan or couple of weeks later. Do you think it will even matter from a mongering perspective whether I go earlier or later?

Thanks!I doubt this makes any difference. Even during the fasting month clubs are still open and expect for music its business as usual. In fact this probably is a better time as the lighting is not dim and no music. So for mongering its ideal as you see clearly and speak / negotiate without having to shout.

Anyway back to your question it really doesn't matter.

Joe Karnavic
12-13-22, 05:55
Hey everyone.

Thanks!Why such confusion before or after? It does not matter if you come to Dubai any time of year except month of Ramadan. It may start end of March which goes on for one month. Mongering in Ramadan is another subject. First come to Dubai, monger, post a report and then you can ask next set of questions.

PhrozenFlame
12-13-22, 17:11
http://www.zackmd.com/Apart from this, there are more options. You can always get tested at the usual hospitals. Doctors arent idiots, they'll refer all the tests other than HIV and you can make sure of it as well (you can give a cover story 'oh I had that checked just couple days ago as I was returning from home country, so we can skip that one). This way, your insurance will pay for the costs of testing instead of you.

PhrozenFlame
12-13-22, 17:15
I just finished looking at some profiles on MR. On the home page, the ninth person down is a new escort named Adelina from Russia. Her face is blurred in all of her photos; she seems to be reasonably attractive but nothing too special, so I was floored when I read her response to someone's question about over nights: "Baby, full night 6500" so I guess she thinks her pussy is lined with gold.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/adelina-russianThat is because, unfortunately, there are many who would pay 1000-1500/ HR for her. My experience is these are the types that will give you a very scripted experience and if you venture out too far, you're in for some stupid drama, this or they got lucky and spoiled. I've seen a few find genuine whale sugar daddies. 1,500/ nighters traveling the world in luxury.

BigHat849
12-15-22, 12:24
I prefer AMPS to the bar scene. Been going to a nice AMP in Dubai for months. There was a relatively new / young Thai that I began seeing. She was strictly against FS, so I didn't push it, but I would go see her every week, do some b2 b and DATY until she would cum. She left for a few weeks to visit family and when she came back I was excited to see her, she finally let me do the deed and we began FS every week. She's only 20 and I haven't really been with someone that young since I was about the same age, so its been exciting. Things have been going well, but I stupidly commented on a social media for a different thai I used to FS (same spa) about how I was glad she was back in the uae (had to leave for few months becuz of family issues). And now the young one is genuinely upset with me and won't do anything. I went to see her once and try to smooth things over but she began crying. I normally would think this is all an act with her I think I genuinely hurt her and I feel horrible. Guess I've been in the game too long and ignored the possibility of real feelings. Not sure what else to do other than stop going all together. Cauterize the hurt.

Dizaster
12-15-22, 19:54
Apart from this, there are more options. You can always get tested at the usual hospitals. Doctors arent idiots, they'll refer all the tests other than HIV and you can make sure of it as well (you can give a cover story 'oh I had that checked just couple days ago as I was returning from home country, so we can skip that one). This way, your insurance will pay for the costs of testing instead of you.Do not do this.

Joe Karnavic
12-16-22, 05:10
Apart from this, there are more options. You can always get tested at the usual hospitals. Doctors arent idiots, they'll refer all the tests other than HIV and you can make sure of it as well (you can give a cover story 'oh I had that checked just couple days ago as I was returning from home country, so we can skip that one). This way, your insurance will pay for the costs of testing instead of you.Never do that for testing HIV or Hepatites "B" C". If God forbid you are tested positive then you will be picked up by DHA Ambulance and kept in isolation. Once your cancellation process (In case of Residents) is complete you are taken to the airport and deported. If you are on visit visa they will ask you to arrange flight and exit the country. All hospitals, normal clinics are connected to DHA and it is mandatory for them to inform DHA. Hence get tested in the Z clinic or other equivalent and pay higher price in cash. We are all mongering and taking risks. For few quids don't get in trouble.

It is common practice among Resident mongers to get tested 2 months before expiry of your Residence visa. If something goes wrong, you have 2 months to wind up and start life in some other country.

Kaauh
12-19-22, 10:11
http://www.zackmd.com/Hi Snow, can you give a bit if details on how they operate if you know. They don't ask for EID or phone number? How to ensure they wouldn't report. God forbid. A positive result.

Thank you.

Kaauh.

Viewer328
12-19-22, 17:38
Never do that for testing HIV or Hepatites "B" C". If God forbid you are tested positive then you will be picked up by DHA Ambulance and kept in isolation. Once your cancellation process (In case of Residents) is complete you are taken to the airport and deported. If you are on visit visa they will ask you to arrange flight and exit the country. All hospitals, normal clinics are connected to DHA and it is mandatory for them to inform DHA. Hence get tested in the Z clinic or other equivalent and pay higher price in cash. We are all mongering and taking risks. For few quids don't get in trouble.

It is common practice among Resident mongers to get tested 2 months before expiry of your Residence visa. If something goes wrong, you have 2 months to wind up and start life in some other country.There is no issue with Hepatitis see, they even don't screen for it at visa renewal anymore and it is not consideredas STF. For hepatitis be only certain progressions get tested for it and those don't include desk jobs.

Only test for visa renewal is HIV.

Snow1998
12-19-22, 18:29
Hi Snow, can you give a bit if details on how they operate if you know. They don't ask for EID or phone number? How to ensure they wouldn't report. God forbid. A positive result.

Thank you.

Kaauh.They need a valid email to send your results. You can give an alias name. Didn't ask for any ID.

Kaauh
12-19-22, 19:54
They need a valid email to send your results. You can give an alias name. Didn't ask for any ID.Cheers mate, very helpful.

Blood Red
12-20-22, 04:12
Only test for visa renewal is HIV.Can someone confirm this?

Plush Tiger
12-20-22, 08:38
Can someone confirm this?The examination includes tests for the following diseases:

HIV and AIDS screening.

Pulmonary tuberculosis.

Leprosy.

Hepatitis b.

Hepatitis c.

+ pregnancy for women.

Joe Karnavic
12-20-22, 08:55
Can someone confirm this?A Vietnamese Nail technician in a Ladies Saloon was deported because she was Hepatities "be" posiitive. So it is possible they have different rules for different professions. Need to check with someone.

Blood Red
12-20-22, 09:39
Hey All,

Quick question. For those that have their own company and hence have the ability to issue resident visas. Would you sponsor a WG? I have a WG friend, who I have only seen once (as in sleep with) but who has now sort of become a friend. She does mostly incall work at her apartment, seems like a nice person who has been coming to Dubai on and off for the past year or so to 'work'. She would like a resident visa so she can stay long term, get a cheaper apartment for 1 year and continue her work.

What are the cons to sponsoring a WG? If I were to say issue her a resident visa, and she gets into some trouble with LE due to her work, what could the potential impact be on myself as the owner of the company that issued her the resident visa? Anyone ever done this here? Would you consider doing it if you could issue resident visas? Keen to get some opinions on this as to any risks involved / thoughts, would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

BR.

PopamRaj
12-20-22, 09:48
Hey All,

Quick question. thoughts, would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

BR.Hi BR, haven't ever done so and prima facies I wouldn't suggest you do so as it could lead to blow back on you. If she is arrested, at a minimum you could be hauled into the police station to vouch for her. If you really want to help her, suggest you help her set up a small company in Ajmsn or something at a very low cost and then she can issue her own visa.

Kaauh
12-20-22, 14:29
Hi BR, haven't ever done so and prima facies I wouldn't suggest you do so as it could lead to blow back on you. If she is arrested, at a minimum you could be hauled into the police station to vouch for her. If you really want to help her, suggest you help her set up a small company in Ajmsn or something at a very low cost and then she can issue her own visa.This! Everything here is tracked back to the person through identity card or phone number. So it's not wise to open up the possibility of issues later. Her own company wile will cost a few thousands to set up, will give her a couple of years visa (and even others if she want to sponsor family or friends). When you split the cost over the period she will be allowed to stay, its worth it, and she can recover the cost from her work. From your side, you still can help her find the right company formation agents and help with the cost if you wish. But never put your name on it.

All the best mate.

Kaauh.

JyinJapan
12-20-22, 17:17
Hi BR, haven't ever done so and prima facies I wouldn't suggest you do so as it could lead to blow back on you. If she is arrested, at a minimum you could be hauled into the police station to vouch for her. If you really want to help her, suggest you help her set up a small company in Ajmsn or something at a very low cost and then she can issue her own visa.+1 pay for her freelance visa approx 7 K AED.

Viewer328
12-20-22, 18:54
The examination includes tests for the following diseases:

HIV and AIDS screening.

Pulmonary tuberculosis.

Leprosy.

Hepatitis b.

Hepatitis c.

+ pregnancy for women.Hiv for everyone.

Hip be for certain professionals (health care, restaurants, beauty centers and massage parlor etc.

Pulmonary tuberculosis. On at issuing visa first time but not at renewal.

Hep see no more.

You can google it.

Blood Red
12-21-22, 02:35
Thanks Kaauh and PopamRaj. I agree. I guess I'll just have to make up an excuse as to why my company cannot issue any visas at the moment and suggest / help her open up her own company.

Cheers.

Plush Tiger
12-21-22, 06:54
+1 pay for her freelance visa approx 7 K AED.To recover your cost you can "sell" the remaining quota to other WG, I am sure both you and her know a lot who would like to stay here longterm. As other.

Hi BR, haven't ever done so and prima facies I wouldn't suggest you do so as it could lead to blow back on you. If she is arrested, at a minimum you could be hauled into the police station to vouch for her. If you really want to help her, suggest you help her set up a small company in Ajmsn or something at a very low cost and then she can issue her own visa.Words of wisdom of PopamRaj, a friend of mine provided a courtesy visa to an acquaintance, soon he had to justify why he was not paying a salary. There are more and more such checks nowadays. Better put a Chinese wall between your day and night activities.

Mawgan
12-27-22, 04:31
OT for dubai I know, but I'm likely to spend a few months in NYC and the east coast generally. It's a complete mystery to me there; keen to try a famous New York 9.

Black Eyes
12-27-22, 17:18
Hi Snow, can you give a bit if details on how they operate if you know. They don't ask for EID or phone number? How to ensure they wouldn't report. God forbid. A positive result.

Thank you.

Kaauh.I believe you don't have to show the ID as long as you pay cash and not through insurance.

AmRev2017
12-28-22, 09:09
I prefer AMPS to the bar scene. Been going to a nice AMP in Dubai for months. There was a relatively new / young Thai that I began seeing. She was strictly against FS, so I didn't push it, but I would go see her every week, do some b2 b and DATY until she would cum. She left for a few weeks to visit family and when she came back I was excited to see her, she finally let me do the deed and we began FS every week. She's only 20 and I haven't really been with someone that young since I was about the same age, so its been exciting. Things have been going well, but I stupidly commented on a social media for a different thai I used to FS (same spa) about how I was glad she was back in the uae (had to leave for few months becuz of family issues). And now the young one is genuinely upset with me and won't do anything. I went to see her once and try to smooth things over but she began crying. I normally would think this is all an act with her I think I genuinely hurt her and I feel horrible. Guess I've been in the game too long and ignored the possibility of real feelings. Not sure what else to do other than stop going all together. Cauterize the hurt.Well, if you really feel so concerned, then try to make up for it. Take some flowers (nice bouquet) - I have given some in the past and have had the best reactions ever. The pure joy on the girl's face was just fantastic. So try it out. It might just work.

Other than this, for one of my regulars, I would buy some random clothes. I knew her size and anytime I am in Zara or crossing Debenhams, I would pick one piece for her. She used to be so happy and grateful.

Cheers!!

Double Shooter
12-31-22, 08:08
Hiv for everyone.

Hip be for certain professionals (health care, restaurants, beauty centers and massage parlor etc.

Pulmonary tuberculosis. On at issuing visa first time but not at renewal.

Hep see no more.

You can google it.Very interesting info. Thanks a bunch.

Google is inconclusive. Or perhaps the Shooter's Search Skills are not the best!

https://www.gulftoday.ae/news/2022/08/05/six-medical-examinations-required-to-issue-new-or-renew-residence-visa-in-uae

"The DGOV explained that in order to be able to obtain a work / residence permit, whether new or renewal, foreign nationals need to be free of all forms of communicable diseases such as HIV and TB.

In addition, the following categories of workers should test negative for syphilis and Hepatitis be: workers in nurseries, domestic workers including housemaids, nannies and drivers, food handlers and workers in restaurants and cafes, workers in saloons and beauty centres, workers in health clubs. Female domestic workers must test negative for pregnancy.

The emirate of Abu Dhabi screen foreign nationals to detect pulmonary tuberculosis by a chest x-ray; however, the emirate of Dubai does not. ".

A poor explanation unfortunately!

Double Shooter
12-31-22, 08:14
Never do that for testing HIV or Hepatites "B" C". If God forbid you are tested positive then you will be picked up by DHA Ambulance and kept in isolation. Once your cancellation process (In case of Residents) is complete you are taken to the airport and deported. If you are on visit visa they will ask you to arrange flight and exit the country. All hospitals, normal clinics are connected to DHA and it is mandatory for them to inform DHA. Hence get tested in the Z clinic or other equivalent and pay higher price in cash. We are all mongering and taking risks. For few quids don't get in trouble.

It is common practice among Resident mongers to get tested 2 months before expiry of your Residence visa. If something goes wrong, you have 2 months to wind up and start life in some other country.Thanks Joe for the clear-headed advice. Wise words from the Board Grandmaster.

It's a sobering thought indeed to suffer instant deportation. Is it the current practice still?

Plush Tiger
01-01-23, 08:26
1- you decided to be more efficient and learned advanced excel to develop a model like that of SSCFan.

2- You miss it when masks were mandatory, they were so convenient for buying incognito condoms and performance enhancers.

3- Yesterday, you decided that the best way to close the year was to visit your regular.

4- Today, you really feel like it's been a year since you had sex last time.

5- . You decided that there was no better way to start the new year than to visit your favorite spa.

Joe Karnavic
01-01-23, 09:01
Thanks Joe for the clear-headed advice. Wise words from the Board Grandmaster.

It's a sobering thought indeed to suffer instant deportation. Is it the current practice still?DS, as far as I know this rule has not changed. However, the rules for example getting caught driving under influence of alcohol has become more flexible. You can pay big fines and avoid deportation. What happens if you have Golden visa and you test positive for HIV. Not sure. It is going to be ' work in progress' for authorities as they relax rules to get more investors in the country.

Snow1998
01-02-23, 06:19
Starting Jan 1st 2023 dubai is set to remove the 30% tax on alcohol, hopefully this should bring the costs of alcoholic drinks down considerably in clubs / bars.

Plush Tiger
01-03-23, 07:32
Starting Jan 1st 2023 dubai is set to remove the 30% tax on alcohol, hopefully this should bring the costs of alcoholic drinks down considerably in clubs / bars.I bet that bars and liquor stores will keep the price the same in the purest Dubai business style. When vat was introduced the ministry specifically forbade prices increase and threaten to fine any infringement, but it was not really enforced.

Blood Red
01-03-23, 10:01
Starting Jan 1st 2023 dubai is set to remove the 30% tax on alcohol, hopefully this should bring the costs of alcoholic drinks down considerably in clubs / bars.Awesome. Would be nice to get a beer for around 30 to 35 AED.

Double Shooter
01-06-23, 14:27
I bet that bars and liquor stores will keep the price the same in the purest Dubai business style. When vat was introduced the ministry specifically forbade prices increase and threaten to fine any infringement, but it was not really enforced.Any updates from the regular drinkers on the forum?

The Shooter is a once-a-week man, as far as jungle juice is concerned.

PT, your inbox overflowed. Kindly clear it to permit further data exchange, concerning exchange of body fluids with eligible young ladies!

Kaauh
01-06-23, 21:19
Any updates from the regular drinkers on the forum?

The Shooter is a once-a-week man, as far as jungle juice is concerned.

PT, your inbox overflowed. Kindly clear it to permit further data exchange, concerning exchange of body fluids with eligible young ladies!Been in Dubai for a week visiting from Abu Dhabi. Haven't noticed any change in beer prices so far, am mainly a beer drinker. Paid 50 to 60 in JLT, JVC, and DIFC. Maybe they haven't updated their prices yet.

Komnetkijken
01-06-23, 23:09
Been in Dubai for a week visiting from Abu Dhabi. Haven't noticed any change in beer prices so far, am mainly a beer drinker. Paid 50 to 60 in JLT, JVC, and DIFC. Maybe they haven't updated their prices yet.Imagine you're running a bar in Dubai and you've been selling drinks at ridiculous prices for years. And people are buying it. And then some taxes are lowered. Then why would you lower the price you charge your customer, assuming other bar owners are doing the same?

That's what's happening. And I can't blame them. I would do the same.

Blood Red
01-09-23, 11:56
I bet that bars and liquor stores will keep the price the same in the purest Dubai business style. When vat was introduced the ministry specifically forbade prices increase and threaten to fine any infringement, but it was not really enforced.Seems like it's not getting enforced in this case either. A beer at Coochini was about 55 AED last night, just like before.

Snow1998
01-09-23, 13:41
I bet that bars and liquor stores will keep the price the same in the purest Dubai business style. When vat was introduced the ministry specifically forbade prices increase and threaten to fine any infringement, but it was not really enforced.Agree. Dropped in at Brass Monkey blue waters last night and a pint was 60! BTW first time I came across Corona on tap. Never seen Corona draft before.

Snow1998
01-09-23, 13:51
It could take a while for prices to drop and reflect the abolished tax. These places would still be stocked with taxed stuff. So it will take a bit of time and surely it would come down.

Joe Karnavic
01-09-23, 19:23
Agree. Dropped in at Brass Monkey blue waters last night and a pint was 60! BTW first time I came across Corona on tap. Never seen Corona draft before.Interesting, I have never seen a Corona draft before, maybe a new thing. But the fun of pushing lemon wedge in the bottle has it's own charm.!!!!

Aoctenisan
01-14-23, 12:44
Question for those that have experienced both Dubai and Germany for Mongering. I am curious to know what your preference is and why so?

Thanks in advance.

Mighty Spearsman
01-14-23, 23:20
Question for those that have experienced both Dubai and Germany for Mongering. I am curious to know what your preference is and why so?

Thanks in advance.It depends on what you are looking for.

If you want a lot of options, I vote for Dubai, cheaper with a wide variety of choices, both in modality (spa, independents working out of apartments, night club, etc.) and diversity of nationalities (especially lots of non-Caucasian-white-European women), all packed into a fairly small geographic location. Depending on which hotel you stay at, virtually every female is within a 25-minute or less taxi ride.

If you are mainly interested in Caucasian European women, then Germany might be a better choice. Germany offers a wide variety of European women, not just German girls, plus Germany offers the FKK clubs. There are some non-Caucasian-European choices but not as many as Dubai.

I vote for Dubai. I'm sure there are several who might disagree with me, that's ok.

P.S. I used to live in Germany a while ago, I often felt uncomfortable in the bars/clubs as I worried about being ripped off.

SethiatSpace
01-15-23, 00:08
I'm sure there are several who might disagree with me, that's ok.
I disagree. Once upon a time maybe but now it's 90% romanians, 9% bulgarian / moldovan and then 1% local and black.

In Dubai you have girls from everywhere.

I also disagree on prices being cheaper in Dubai. For white girls the price on MR and clubs is very often 1000 dirham. That's 250-260. Price in German fkk, even at the current bullshit, is 150 to 200/h.

Edit: ok I see you were not only comparing to FKK clubs, my bad.

Maringos
01-15-23, 13:12
I'm from Germany and used to visit Dubai a lot till covid hit. Plan to go to Dubai soon.

My two cents.

If you are looking for Europeans, Germany wins on both varieties and price.

For example if you go to Frankfurt, you can find brothels starting from 20€ to upscale places and you can find famous FKK around. In FKK you pay entrance fee and then girls usually start from 50430 on average. In north Germany you can find more aseans. What l like here is the safety from LE raids for incall (that's a big risk in 🇦127466 and most have good hygiene.

On the other hand, If you are looking for asean, black girls. Dubai it is but prices vary a lot.

I found 200 AED shags up to 1000 (that's the maximum I'm willing to pay for An overnight). On incall, I'm always stressed from possible LE raids. Prefer outcall for home turf and less LE risk. STD's is more risk here.

Hope that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Plush Tiger
01-16-23, 06:35
It could take a while for prices to drop and reflect the abolished tax. These places would still be stocked with taxed stuff. So it will take a bit of time and surely it would come down.It seems to me that unlike VAT, alcohol tax is charged only at the last transaction and at the point of entry (this latter has not changed as far as I know) and not between businesses. Therefore, there's no real need to exhaust the stock that was build under the previous tax regime as in VAT (remember the infamous case (https://gulfnews.com/business/markets/dubai-refreshments-wins-landmark-judgement-against-federal-tax-authoritys-penalty-order-1.1615895855291) Pepsi Co won against the tax authority. Sorry to go on a tangent but I worked on tax reforms strategy in a previous life, and I am quite convinced that utter greed drives these businesses and that they just can't fathom the fact that by lowering a tad their prices, they can actually make more money thanks to increased demand.

BionicMan
01-16-23, 16:52
Agree. Dropped in at Brass Monkey blue waters last night and a pint was 60! BTW first time I came across Corona on tap. Never seen Corona draft before.Had it last year in the Mexican restaurant of a major resort in Marina. Not impressed as, indeed, nothing beats the lemon wedge inserted in the bottle. Of course it is mainly psychological judgement.

Snow1998
01-17-23, 05:06
Had it last year in the Mexican restaurant of a major resort in Marina. Not impressed as, indeed, nothing beats the lemon wedge inserted in the bottle. Of course it is mainly psychological judgement.I have to agree, just as Joe put it as well. The taste seemed no different, will check the difference in price on my next visit. A bottle being 330 ML and a pint depending on american or british would be between 438 - 568 ML. The pint cost 60.

I am quite convinced that utter greed drives these businesses and that they just can't fathom the fact that by lowering a tad their prices, they can actually make more money thanks to increased demand.Thanks for the tax lesson. And I couldn't agree more on the above.

Snow1998
01-18-23, 04:09
Had it last year in the Mexican restaurant of a major resort in Marina. Not impressed as, indeed, nothing beats the lemon wedge inserted in the bottle. Of course it is mainly psychological judgement.Corona being a Mexican beer, I've read that the lemon wedge is only a thing outside Mexico! Wonder if anyone been to Mexico and had corona can verify this.

Plush Tiger
01-19-23, 20:41
Big events attract money and as per this website's motto Money is the best aphrodisiac: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11643585/Prostitutes-gather-Davos-annual-meeting-global-elite-demand-skyrockets.html.

JackThePlaya
01-20-23, 06:51
Corona being a Mexican beer, I've read that the lemon wedge is only a thing outside Mexico! Wonder if anyone been to Mexico and had corona can verify this.Corona with a lime tastes so much better than a lemon imo.

DXBTourist
01-20-23, 17:50
Corona being a Mexican beer, I've read that the lemon wedge is only a thing outside Mexico! Wonder if anyone been to Mexico and had corona can verify this.I have been to Mexico and was informed that it was due to bottles being left outside so the Mexicans wipe around the top with the lime to disinfection it if you will before they drank from the bottle.

Though I did google and found this info from Bar Myths Busted.

"There are a number of reasons which explain the practice of putting lime in a bottle of Corona. The one you've probably heard before is that the use of a lime wedge in the rim started in Mexico to keep flies from entering the bottle.

This explanation, however, means that a wedge of lime is supposed to remain in the bottle-neck and it was only when the idea travelled abroad that people started to push the lime into the beer itself.

Another theory is that the lime helps to cover up a fatal error made by the makers of Corona: clear glass. Although it lets you see the bright golden nectar within, the transparent glass allows the beer to be exposed to light and heat, more so than in coloured bottles. Over time, the drink develops a musky taste which the lime helps to cover up.

This likelihood is though that a lime wedged in a bottle of corona is simply a marketing gimmick which we all fell for. With so many exported beers on the market nowadays, how else will a bottled lager stand out if not for a citrus-why appendage?

Snow1998
01-20-23, 19:35
Corona with a lime tastes so much better than a lemon imo.Definitely, I meant Lime didn't realise I'the typed lemon!

Dizaster
01-20-23, 19:59
Big events attract money and as per this website's motto Money is the best aphrodisiac: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11643585/Prostitutes-gather-Davos-annual-meeting-global-elite-demand-skyrockets.html.One reader commented "The only folks there making an honest living. ".

Hahaha.

SpeedoGhost
01-22-23, 15:07
Corona being a Mexican beer, I've read that the lemon wedge is only a thing outside Mexico! Wonder if anyone been to Mexico and had corona can verify this.Am in Mexico at the moment and haven't seen anyone sticking any sort of fruit in the neck of any bottles. Also very few if any people drinking Corona. Think it's like drinking Fosters in Australia.

Aa1988
06-02-23, 21:53
Hi I don't know if this is the right place to post but here goes.

I live in saudi and pretty " frustrated " if you know what I mean.

I have going to be a active now I have 2 options.

Go to a western country and meet a high end provider or.

Go to dubai and try the various talents there.

Which is the better option for a newbie?

Blood Red
06-03-23, 03:51

Which is the better option for a newbie?Why don't you just cross the Causeway and go to Bahrain, check into one of the fuck flats in Hoora and enjoy with girls and booze? Just a suggestion.

Dubai is another good option of course.

FilipDevries
06-03-23, 12:55

Which is the better option for a newbie?Being from a western country myself and also a newbie, I would recommend Dubai without a doubt. There is so much choice and its really easy, especially if you read this forum. Almost every massage parlour offers something from HJ to FS. And massagerepublic is as easy as ordering take away food (just pick someone that has had a positive review here.). If you can take the cost, then dubai really is a no brainer. So. Much. Choice!

Aa1988
06-03-23, 20:04
Being from a western country myself and also a newbie, I would recommend Dubai without a doubt. There is so much choice and its really easy, especially if you read this forum. Almost every massage parlour offers something from HJ to FS. And massagerepublic is as easy as ordering take away food (just pick someone that has had a positive review here.). If you can take the cost, then dubai really is a no brainer. So. Much. Choice!Thanks for the advice. After looking at massagerepublic it just seems like the perfect place. Milfs, 20 30 yrs olds filipinas, thais, russian, Ukrainian arabs columbians and probably cheaper comapred to a western country.

Aa1988
06-03-23, 20:05
Why don't you just cross the Causeway and go to Bahrain, check into one of the fuck flats in Hoora and enjoy with girls and booze? Just a suggestion.

Dubai is another good option of course.Hi thanks for your reply.

How is Bahrain compared to dubai? On massagerepublic dubai has alot more talent. But it does seem like saudis prefer Bahrain for some reason.

Blood Red
06-04-23, 04:12
Hi thanks for your reply.

How is Bahrain compared to dubai? On massagerepublic dubai has alot more talent. But it does seem like saudis prefer Bahrain for some reason.My info is from 2017 and before that. But I'm quite sure the scene is still the same. Bahrain was the most convenient place for punting, for me at least. Almost every furnished apartment or hotel in the Hoora area was a Brothel. They had anywhere from 10 to 50 girls, depending on the apartment / hotel. You walk into one of the fuck flats (furnished apartments) in Hoora, ask the receptionist to see the room, ask the bellboy if they have girls while seeing the rooms, check in the room, get the room numbers from the bellboy after tipping him 1 BD, and start calling the rooms. Girls will come to your room, you choose and enjoy. I have not seen this model anywhere else in the world and by that I mean the quantity. I'm not kidding that almost every hotel or apartment had in house girls. I don't think it's like that in Dubai, the scene in Dubai is different and in another league.

Snow1998
08-04-23, 08:18
Got this on WA for those interested.

Steve W
08-16-23, 19:43
Hi all. Anyone know of any monthly / weekly rental places suitable for one person (with occasional visitor of course = green). Apartments are generally yearly rentals, apart-hotels and AirBnB work out to be more than a hotel room. But I guess good value if you're sharing. Oh, while I'm at it, car and driver contacts too.

ManWithMotive
12-05-23, 16:28

I never carry my passport. Drivers licence in wallet and picture copy of passport on phone has normally worked for me.I would be in the city shortly, which pharmacy I try ask for without prescription?

Blood Red
12-05-23, 17:17
I would be in the city shortly, which pharmacy I try ask for without prescription?No pharmacy will ask for prescription for Cialis or Viagra. Walk into any but I'd suggest Life, Bin Sina or Aster pharmacies.

FilipDevries
12-05-23, 19:22
Oh, while I'm at it, car and driver contacts too.If the driver is not necessary, try renting from Hertz and Europcar. They have pickup offices all around dubai and I find the price very reasonable. I personally use europcar. I fly emirates, pick up the car at terminal 3 after landing and return it when leaving. Book online and give a copy of your passport and drivers licence upon arrival.

ManWithMotive
12-19-23, 08:42
No pharmacy will ask for prescription for Cialis or Viagra. Walk into any but I'd suggest Life, Bin Sina or Aster pharmacies.Thank you for your advise Blood Red. Got what I wanted and used it optimum over last two days in Dubai. Wish this was as simple in Doha.

Budget Monkey
12-19-23, 11:34
No pharmacy will ask for prescription for Cialis or Viagra. Walk into any but I'd suggest Life, Bin Sina or Aster pharmacies.Is there any pharmacy or delivery app that can order this? I have checled aster and they don't have it om their app. Maybe it's a walk-in only purchase?

NightHawker
12-19-23, 14:55
Is there any pharmacy or delivery app that can order this? I have checled aster and they don't have it om their app. Maybe it's a walk-in only purchase?Go into any pharmacy, they have it behind the counter. Ask the pharmacist. I've never had an issue at different pharmacies.

Elden Lord
12-20-23, 08:33
Anyone getting banned on whatsapp for sending messages to numbers on MR? My burner keeps getting flagged and banned for 24 h for no real reason twice already. I message support and usually end up getting unbanned half a day later. A bit annoying as I would be in the mood, hit up some digits then get banned and have to wait LOL.

Tominagi
12-20-23, 08:48
Anyone getting banned on whatsapp for sending messages to numbers on MR? My burner keeps getting flagged and banned for 24 h for no real reason twice already. I message support and usually end up getting unbanned half a day later. A bit annoying as I would be in the mood, hit up some digits then get banned and have to wait LOL.That's a first for me! Did you get any message from WhatsApp saying why you're banned or anything?

Raavn
12-20-23, 19:50
Anyone getting banned on whatsapp for sending messages to numbers on MR? My burner keeps getting flagged and banned for 24 h for no real reason twice already. I message support and usually end up getting unbanned half a day later. A bit annoying as I would be in the mood, hit up some digits then get banned and have to wait LOL.Are you using online numbers instead of SIM? Then there is a chance for this to happen. A lot of online phone numbers are recycled and WhatsApp can filter them. I once had an issue with a number I took from a website.

Snow1998
12-21-23, 06:04
Is there any pharmacy or delivery app that can order this? I have checled aster and they don't have it om their app. Maybe it's a walk-in only purchase?You won't get that delivered as its a prescription drug. Walk in only.

Elden Lord
12-22-23, 08:48
Are you using online numbers instead of SIM? Then there is a chance for this to happen. A lot of online phone numbers are recycled and WhatsApp can filter them. I once had an issue with a number I took from a website.No I am not using an online number. The number in question is actually a sim number which is why I found it strange. One thing I do do is that I delete my WhatsApp account after I finish for the day and then reopen it when I'm feeling the itch again. Not sure if this type of activity would flag it.

That's a first for me! Did you get any message from WhatsApp saying why you're banned or anything?WhatsApp just says I was banned for being a spam account. But the ban always gets lifted after I request a review within 24 h. Learnt to have a backup number now.

SethiatSpace
12-22-23, 20:51
You won't get that delivered as its a prescription drug. Walk in only.That's not true. I've had Bin Sina Pharmacy deliver it right to me by courrier.

NightHawker
12-23-23, 10:07
That's not true. I've had Bin Sina Pharmacy deliver it right to me by courrier.In the past, everytime, I went to a pharmacy for the blue pills, usually the male pharmacist would help. This time, I went to like 4 life and aster pharmacies and all had female pharmacist, I walked out after just window shopping. Didn't have the courage to ask for the pill. On 5th attempt, and the night almost here, had to make a move, so needed alot od courage to ask the female pharmacist for it with 3 of her female colleagues all standing around her winking. Even with a customer next to me, she loudly asks how much MG I wanted of the pill, LOL. I survived that one. Grabbed the condoms as well and off I go.

Blood Red
12-23-23, 10:25
That's not true. I've had Bin Sina Pharmacy deliver it right to me by courrier.This is correct. When I have an urgent need and don't feel like going to the pharmacy, I just ping their whatsapp number (Bin Sina) and it is delivered to my room within an hour. Dubai is such a convenient place.

SethiatSpace
12-23-23, 12:03
In the past, everytime, I went to a pharmacy for the blue pills, usually the male pharmacist would help. This time, I went to like 4 life and aster pharmacies and all had female pharmacist, I walked out after just window shopping. Didn't have the courage to ask for the pill. On 5th attempt, and the night almost here, had to make a move, so needed alot od courage to ask the female pharmacist for it with 3 of her female colleagues all standing around her winking. Even with a customer next to me, she loudly asks how much MG I wanted of the pill, LOL. I survived that one. Grabbed the condoms as well and off I go.Dude. You need courage to buy something? Was it your mom and sisters in the pharmacy, or just some complete randoms you'll never see again in your life?

Aimara
12-23-23, 17:34
Why would you be embarrassed or need to muster up courage for making a perfectly normal (and legal) transaction?

Last time I was in BinSina they had 20 MG Cyallis only so I ended up discussing generic options with the female pharmacist. One of her colleagues then made some other recommendations, including something which keeps you going longer. I found them to be quite knowledgeable and eventually ended up buying a generic option made in Italy which was available in 5 MG and cheaper than the branded options.

In the past, everytime, I went to a pharmacy for the blue pills, usually the male pharmacist would help. This time, I went to like 4 life and aster pharmacies and all had female pharmacist, I walked out after just window shopping. Didn't have the courage to ask for the pill. On 5th attempt, and the night almost here, had to make a move, so needed alot od courage to ask the female pharmacist for it with 3 of her female colleagues all standing around her winking. Even with a customer next to me, she loudly asks how much MG I wanted of the pill, LOL. I survived that one. Grabbed the condoms as well and off I go.

NightHawker
12-24-23, 00:13
Dude. You need courage to buy something? Was it your mom and sisters in the pharmacy, or just some complete randoms you'll never see again in your life?Your post is totally irrelevant. Courage or not, let the individual deal with ti. Where I come from, North America, you need a prescription to get it and isn't that easy. Plus when bunch of young females literally jump on you like sales reps at the same time, it is awkward. I regularly pick up condoms and pay and no one bats an eye there. But here, the girls are giggling at each other, perhaps it's a cultural thing here in Dubai.

ManWithMotive
12-24-23, 12:28
Your post is totally irrelevant. Courage or not, let the individual deal with ti. Where I come from, North America, you need a prescription to get it and isn't that easy. Plus when bunch of young females literally jump on you like sales reps at the same time, it is awkward. I regularly pick up condoms and pay and no one bats an eye there. But here, the girls are giggling at each other, perhaps it's a cultural thing here in Dubai.I was hesitant to speak to girl at counters and check 4 shops after returning to the first one.

Got few condoms, shaving get and asked for cialis, both indian girls at the counter were all professional, they ask me if need 28 tablet pack which I said no and got a single strip of 4, which I regretted later.

All in all its all normal, won't hesitate at all next time.

JackThePlaya
12-24-23, 18:55
Anyone getting banned on whatsapp for sending messages to numbers on MR? My burner keeps getting flagged and banned for 24 h for no real reason twice already. I message support and usually end up getting unbanned half a day later. A bit annoying as I would be in the mood, hit up some digits then get banned and have to wait LOL.Yep. Happened to me as well. It did that for me for my new number for a couple of weeks. Then it stopped. New SIM maybe?

Elden Lord
12-26-23, 09:23
Yep. Happened to me as well. It did that for me for my new number for a couple of weeks. Then it stopped. New SIM maybe?I've been using this number on and off the last year. So don't think its that.

Waster2
12-26-23, 11:04
I was hesitant to speak to girl at counters and check 4 shops after returning to the first one.

Got few condoms, shaving get and asked for cialis, both indian girls at the counter were all professional, they ask me if need 28 tablet pack which I said no and got a single strip of 4, which I regretted later.

All in all its all normal, won't hesitate at all next time.I use instashop.

Lots of pharmacy's there and you can just order it.

But I use in sharjah not sure it will be the same in dubai. Maybe check it out.

Bizzie
02-01-24, 06:06
Gents,

In the past the sites were accessible when using roaming on my AT&T phone.

This last visit, these are blocked.

Not sure what's going on.

What's the easiest way to access the sites on the phone or a laptop?

Appreciate any help!

Thank you.

Tominagi
02-01-24, 07:01
Gents,

Appreciate any help!
Thank you.The best way is to use something like Nord VPN, you can use the same app on your laptop and phone. How long ago were you able to use AT&T roaming without any VPN?

Bizzie
02-02-24, 01:44
The best way is to use something like Nord VPN, you can use the same app on your laptop and phone. How long ago were you able to use AT&T roaming without any VPN?Last month.

Never had that problem before.

VickyD6
02-03-24, 08:21
MR is also accessible as. Mdir. CC.

Gents,

Appreciate any help!

Thank you.

DXBTourist
02-04-24, 17:14
MR is also accessible as. Mdir. CC.If you go to Massage Republic Blog https://blog.massagerepublic.com/ they have a link for blocked countries that worked in UAE when I was stuck https://massagerepublic.tk/.

But easiest way to go is VPN on your device.

Bizzie
02-04-24, 20:50
Thanks, guys.

Steve W
02-09-24, 19:23
I'll be booking a hotel in Sharjah, an international chain. I'm guessing that it won't be girl friendly and there is no action at all in Sharjah. Would be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but not holding out much hope.

AlwaysEnroute
02-09-24, 20:25
I'll be booking a hotel in Sharjah, an international chain. I'm guessing that it won't be girl friendly and there is no action at all in Sharjah. Would be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but not holding out much hope.Usually there is absolutely nothing going on in Sharjah.

Just because I am curious: why is someone staying there in the middle of nowhere? .

Steve W
02-10-24, 11:00
People I'm joining are in Sharjah. Logistics start to get complicated if I stay in Dubai.

Usually there is absolutely nothing going on in Sharjah.

Just because I am curious: why is someone staying there in the middle of nowhere? .