PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Slugger
11-16-06, 09:29
Yes, the hotel is impressive in a glitzy way, but IMHO it is just that, glitz vice substance. YMMV. If you want real class, try a really top drawer hotel in Paris, London, Rome or even Madrid. The Burj is mostly bling.My thoughts entirely, but after my dozen or so trips to DBX to date curiosity has the better of me, and we need an upmarket counterpoint to the downmarket nightlife we will be indulging in. A little bling never hurt anyone.

Will do it once, just because it is there, and report back.

Oh and I made the reservation in the name of Lord Thorn of Highgate. Should be interesting to see what they make of that.

Crime Of Passion
11-18-06, 11:14
Sorry to be a little off-topic but how do you add smilies and other html controls? I'm assuming there may be a pop-up box to choose smilies etc. like in some oother forums I use but nothing appears. I have pop-up blockers set to 'off' in Norton and IE7 but nothing appears.

Aimara
11-19-06, 22:23
Had tea at the rooftop resturant, paid for by sirius points, so i just about managed to ignore the limp sandwiches.

Views are ok, otherwise its all a bit sad and underwhelming. Come to think of it that is prob a good description for dubai itself; substance over form!

Giggity
11-28-06, 21:56
So, given the 120 reports posted here daily in the UAE board, I figure that the UAE, particularly Dubai, is the place to be in the Near East. But I have a nagging question, and I've only found about 10 posts that even have the right keywords in them, so perhaps you can guide me to the right place.

It seems that the type of girls you find in Dubai are East Asians, like PRC, Malay, Thai and Filipina. Trouble with that is that China, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines are all nearer to California than Dubai, so someone from here might as well just go straight to the source if they want that kind of action, and save money to boot.

What I'm curious about is whether or not Dubai is a good place to find Arab and Persian girls. There seems to be a great lack of this kind of information here on the UAE board, and I'm sure that at least somebody must be interested in this kind of action! I know that Persians might be a stretch, since the Arab world is foreign to them (different language and all). But growing up on the west side of Los Angeles has allowed me to develop an attraction toward girls from the area, and it would be pretty neat to find a source of this kind of action... especially in a place as well developed as Dubai. Call me a timid rookie, but going straight to Tehran or Beirut and asking random touts in the park seems a little shifty for me.

If one can find these kinds of girls, where? Your info will be greatly appreciated. I'm not really looking for specific secrets that would get people in trouble, but more just to know that it can be done, and how easy it is.

Mike De H
11-28-06, 23:21
What I'm curious about is whether or not Dubai is a good place to find Arab and Persian girls.

It depends on what type of "Arab" for a start. I have seen tunisians, morocans and algerians in Dubai. They are in a big minority, but you will find them. I believe if you try the Arab coffeshops in the search engine, you will find more info. I do not know much of this worls, since most people here post about the places for Westerners. like the "Golden Riangle".

As for persians, well Turks may not count, but you get them, and Iranian girls also.

For both of the above, try FKK in frankfurt world, its far easier and mroe cost effective than Dubai. Get on the FKK clubs thread. There is Iranian and Morrocan and algerian and Tunisian working at themoment, just odd girls, but real stunners. Very American friendly, clean, legal ad safe.

Piper1
11-28-06, 23:41
Lebanese and Turks (high priced) can be found at Amnesia, and in the five-star hotel bars on Jumeira Beach Road (eg Ciro's Pomodora club in Meridien, near Media City). For Persian, try Azeri girls (close enough). Many can be found in Imperial Suites, and St. George Hotel in Deira.

Giggity
11-29-06, 00:33
Thanks Mike and Piper for your insights. I know I should have been more qualitative when I asked about Arab girls, as that is a very broad group... it's like asking for European girls (do you mean Spanish, German, Russian, etc?). All quite different!

And funny, I hadn't even thought of the Germany/FKK threads for this kind of information. I read through those boards sporadically, but not with the express intent of finding information on middle easterners. It would figure, though, that they can be found there since there are large communities of middle eastern immigrants in Western Europe.

Thanks to your help, and that of others who have PMed me, I've added Dubai to my list of prospective destinations. I probably wouldn't have if there were prospects only for Far East girls, since when I want to fool around with them in a glitzy environment, there's always Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore.

Anchor777
11-29-06, 03:33
Senior and fellow mongerers,

I have been visiting dubai a few times and I have been searching the forums with no luck. I am looking for a working girl in dubai with big silicone "fake tits", can anyone help me finding someone with these assets: p Help very much appreicated.

Yours truly

11Bravo
11-29-06, 16:18
So, given the 120 reports posted here daily in the UAE board, I figure that the UAE, particularly Dubai, is the place to be in the Near East. ...
I've added Dubai to my list of prospective destinations.Mike d H and Piper have answered specific locations; over my price and not my thing.

Yes, Dubai is the place to be if you have to WORK in the region. Or are here on business. Or passing through to somewhere else; nice to break the flight up into 2 segments. Or work in one of the 'sand pit' countries close by, and have a 3 day weekend. But as a P4P destination in and of itself? As you say, there are better places.

What we do have is a wide variety in 1 place: the PRC's, some Filipina's, some Thai's; then the Africans; and the CIS, all the way from the Russian blonde to the Kirghizstani "looks chinese to me". Broad range of nationalities and ethnicities. Not particularly cheap, but you have to remember WHERE you are in the world. Besides, living costs here are not cheap either.

I've not been to Macau, but have found Hong Kong and Singapore much MORE interesting than here, just in general terms and vitality, let alone shopping, but that's just me.

Like I say, if you are here for other reasons, then yes, dubai has some distractions. But those distractions as a trip in and of itself - FOR ME, no thanks, but it is safer than Africa, and probably beats downtown Bishkek.

I am looking for a working girl in dubai with big silicone "fake tits", can anyone help me finding someone with these assets Go to any of the major bars Keep your eyes openAlways glad to help.

Giggity
12-01-06, 12:20
Thanks, 11Bravo. I hadn't necessarily thought of things the way you just presented the situation. I'll make sure to be on the lookout for particularly viable business opportunities in the region (and isn't there always some project in UAE seeking investment?) before traveling out there. Besides, any trips I have yet to take over there are probably months and months into the future, so I've got nothing but time to research.

The other nice thing about this strategy is that any money I could earn in the apparently vibrant UAE economy as a result of said investments will likely offset the increased cost of local P4P action... as those costs really aren't that high compared to the West.

Thanks to all contributors for your insights. Despite the already large amount of information on this board, each addition you provide is invaluable!

Worf1972
12-09-06, 00:16
I've not been to Macau, but have found Hong Kong and Singapore much MORE interesting than here, just in general terms and vitality, let alone shopping, but that's just me.

Like I say, if you are here for other reasons, then yes, dubai has some distractions. But those distractions as a trip in and of itself - FOR ME, no thanks, but it is safer than Africa, and probably beats downtown Bishkek.
Go to any of the major bars Keep your eyes openAlways glad to help.
How have you been? I was there one or two years ago, you and I went to that rock club (SEAVIEW I believe it was called). Well in reference to Hong Kong and Singapore, are there any other countries that you would recommend? Are there any in Europe, where mongering is enjoyable and economical.

11Bravo
12-09-06, 10:44
How have you been? I was there one or two years ago, you and I went to that rock club (SEAVIEW I believe it was called). Well in reference to Hong Kong and Singapore, are there any other countries that you would recommend? Are there any in Europe, where mongering is enjoyable and economical.Worf: wondered whatever happened to you. I do remember. Actually, we were at the York, back in its glory days. Band was crap, but reasonable selection of ¨other¨ entertainment choices. Sad shell of its former self these days. Otherwise, dxb the same: Cyclone still expensive, can find the occasional gem in Imperial, TGIT afternoon is always potluck. Music great at Seaview, with enough of a reasonable selection... Much less street action...

Been a long time since I was in Europe. With the dollar these days, not much chance of me returning THERE anytime soon. Seems a number of punters like the FKK clubs. Myself, given my ¨asian studies¨ major, I like Thailand, but don´t get there all that much anymore. Cambodia is nice, with some tourist things to see.

Nice seeing your handle again.

Worf1972
12-09-06, 21:47
Worf: wondered whatever happened to you. I do remember. a number of punters like the FKK clubs. Myself, given my ¨asian studies¨ major, I like Thailand, but don´t get there all that much anymore. Cambodia is nice, with some tourist things to see.

Nice seeing your handle again.
Great seeing you still going strong with your good advice.Yes alot of punters are going to the FKK clubs, but I like to enjoy my food.Not that quick eat fast food that is passed from another. Hmmmmmmmm Thailand and Cambodia dollars go far there too. ok thanks again

Cool Nomad
12-11-06, 06:30
Greetings from Houston!

To add some holiday spirit to our brothers in distant lands here is a little memory (or should I say mammary!) test. Enjoy and feel free to post your score.

http://funny-pictures.com/ecards/ga...=Titty%20Memory

P.S: Courtesy of a local punter from a USA board.

Happy Holidays!

1Ball
12-13-06, 01:18
I have a general question for you boys. I know the drop rate for a taxi out of the airport is 20 AED, but that is the special airport taxis, and as I understand it, no taxi not licensed by the airport can pick you up.
I was at the departure level a month ago, and a taxi came by to drop off a fare, and signaled to me to hop in quickly. He then "manipulated" the meter, and 20 AED popped up.
Was I taken, or was it legitmate?
Thanks

Tom2004
12-14-06, 10:49
I have a general question for you boys. I know the drop rate for a taxi out of the airport is 20 AED, but that is the special airport taxis, and as I understand it, no taxi not licensed by the airport can pick you up.
I was at the departure level a month ago, and a taxi came by to drop off a fare, and signaled to me to hop in quickly. He then "manipulated" the meter, and 20 AED popped up.
Was I taken, or was it legitmate?
Thanks

Hi,

my understanding was, learned from drivers and applicable for Terminal 1, no pick-up allowed at departure level at all, regardless if airport taxi or not. Further I was told the meters are hardly to manipulate and error proof, thus I assume it was an airport taxi taking you on at departure level.

When I arrive at terminal 1 and have no care reserved, I pass through Emirates limousine drive office, walk three minutes to the main road and, if not at peak traffic hours, it will last few minutes only you get a cheap one.

To me airport taxis are a no go because you have to wait same time in the qeue than walking to main road.

Greetings,
Tom

Piper1
12-14-06, 11:40
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A86.OR5IKYFF9yIAnhYCP88F;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHZkMjZyBHBvcwMxBHNlYwNzcg--/SIG=17vfu0ik9/EXP=1166179016/**http%3a//video.yahoo.com/video/play%3fei=UTF-8%26p=dubai%2bprostitution%26b=0%26oid=8d0744e2161c15fe%26rurl=video.yahoo.com%26vdone=http%253A%252F%252Fvideo.yahoo.com%252Fvideo%252Fsearch%253Fei%253DUTF-8%2526p%253Ddubai%252Bprostitution

This vid is an American travel reporter's shmaltzy view of Dubai, then prostitution, and - you guessed it - Cyclone Club (with inside footage).

Also shows the beach across the road from my house. :)

If the link doesn't work, go to video.yahoo.com and type "dubai prostitution" in the search box.

SiliconeLover
12-28-06, 19:29
Found out from 50/50 that our planned evening tonight has been curtailed, as most of the bars and WG places are closed for the first day of Eid.

Can anyone share some more light on the matter? If not, its back to the old standby of phone numbers and finding out if recent conquests wish to be re-explored.

Myself, I'm going to check things out by taking a slow drive inot downtown Dubai, but if it is all closed until 6pm tomorrow night, then it will just have to be a case of patience is a virtue.

So irritated now, as I nearly caught an absolute A-list stunner who had it all in place for me (except huge fake boobs - however if the girl has 90% of what I like, then I'll go for her anyway) in Amnesia last night. She slipped through my fingers when she and her GF decided at very short notice to leave whilst I was still engaged with another blonde CIS hottie across the way from her. As I knew I could find/meet her again tonight, I wasn't worried, but Dubai has a way of throwing one off centre whilst we're not looking.

Will find her again, I'm sure!! BTW, Cyclone prices and Amnesia prices are very similar at around a standard of Dhs 1500 for top hottie nookie.

Funfor Females
12-29-06, 12:15
Hi, all,

I am back in the land of the living after a couple of months of traveling to some of the most turgid corners of gods earth. Good to back!

Horny highlights of the trip Istanbul, where I scored a tastey Turkette waitress in my hotel for USD$60 which was spectacularly good value for such an incredibly beautifull mover who really likes her part time job. Also Bahrain where a tiny Thai was wonderfully obliging in Diggers, on our way from Diggers to my hotel and, big style, for the rest of night in my room. Good value all round I say.

So what has been happening in DXD? L. E action still within tollerable limits? Any new venues worth a look? And, importantly, what about the Filipinas? When I left there had been positive sightings and shaggings of the little sweethearts at Seaview hotel, but there was some suggestion this might have been a 'one off'.

What is the score? Are there Filipinas to be found out and about now? Or is it still a closely guarded private network of telephone numbers?

I had a coupe of days in Abu Dhabi before I left and was delighted to run into one of the former Alamo CIS stars, Miss Z, who was in AD for a while and certainly brightened up my evening in the Tavern Bar before adjourning to my humble lodgings for a lanquid and nostalgic saunter down memory lane together. She tells me that the Alamo and Longs Bar are back to being the stamping ground of choice for the part time semi pro CIS stunners again.

Right, so, bars open after eid in three hours so it is time to lay a plan to lay a lady.

I really would be pleased to hear of any reliable and consistant sightings of Filipina funsters in DXB, (Preferable very pretty, small, youngish ones with with firm tits and BJ lips who turn out on parade in mini skirts and hold ups. Hey, welcome to my world.)

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

Piper1
12-29-06, 12:31
Yes, I was caught out with the Eid closure last night also, after a bastard of a day.

My last day at work before vacation, so I was running around like crazy trying to wrap up my work. Then, running late to catch up with an Aussie pal for a few games of pool, a car smashed into my cab. I waited with the cabbie until the police came, to back him up, as the other guys were trying to blame him for the accident. An hour later, after the driver got the green ticket from the police (ie he wasn't at fault), cabbie and I were on our way again.

I called my Aussie mate to say I might not make it out for a game of pool, as I was bushed, and I'd just been in a car accident.

His typical nonchalant Aussie response: "No worries mate, maybe we'll catch up tomorrow night". He didn't ask about the accident, if anyone was hurt, etc. Bastard!

10 minutes later my cab was at the liquor store, but the store was closed! Damn - what a day! I called my Aussie pal again, and said I had a problem - no beer at home, and the shop is closed.

His typical Aussie response (now *this* was a major crisis): "Shit! That's terrible mate! I'm not at home, but get to my fridge and help yourself!" So I did. Nice bastard. :)

11Bravo
12-29-06, 17:56
Found out from 50/50 that our planned evening tonight has been curtailed, as most of the bars and WG places are closed for the first day of Eid.Bit me too, as reported on dxb thread. As stated, certainly would have been worthwhile to find this out Thursday AFTERNOON, rather than 10:30 Thursday EVENING. OK, eventually everything worked out, but still... Information is everything.

Bumz Rush
01-06-07, 00:26
I will be working in Dubai very soon, and love these ladies.

Feel free to keep me informed as to best source of contact.

Please post any pics as well.

Bumz

Eaglestar
01-06-07, 10:01
Be careful when entering the US of A with your laptop

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/business/laptop.php

11Bravo
01-06-07, 10:16
Be careful when entering the US of A with your laptopVery interesting. My suggestion: all your data goes on a separate, encrypted partition. I prefer TrueCrypt myself, especially given its ability to have a "false" encrypted volume (opened with 1 password), and the "real" encryped volume (opened with another password). But then, I'm paranoid.

Gujji
01-06-07, 13:03
I will be staying at the Panorama for three nights next week. Can anyone tell me the quality of the girls there? Are there any Iranians / Indians there? How much do the girls charge?

11Bravo
01-06-07, 14:11
Can anyone tell me the quality of the girls there? They all have 2 arms, 2 legs, a head, a rack varying from small to large, and an orifice where it counts. Well, most do... but I've heard rumors of one...

Have you never heard the saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" Or do you expect the dxb govt to have issued quality stamps for their visas: grade A, A++, C...

Are there any Iranians / Indians there?Yes, but whether those guys will find you attractive is another question. But you can always try.

How much do the girls charge?They will charge as much money as you can afford to pay. If you can't afford, then they will not charge you as they won't be going with you.

You might also try RTFF ROD Searching the dxb thread Posting your question in the dxb thread - action in dxb is not really a general topic, is it? You also did not specify WHICH Panorama...

Bumz Rush
01-12-07, 15:21
I am well out of town, arranged by my company, close to work away from temptation.

Hilton hotel, should be GF, but I fear I will be in the Fort Hotel. Any ideas as to friendlyness.

Lastly is there any life in the town.

Bumz

RedBaron2
01-15-07, 14:40
Having some spare time, while preparing my soon-to-come visit, I found a more detailed than previously seen map of Bur Dubai here:
www.dubaitourism.ae/Map/default.asp
It is interactive and you can find most hotel locations.

I reported the most popular venues in the attached picture, including 2 GF hotels, the Four Points (expensive) and the Dar Al Sondos Apartements by Le Meridien (cheaper), which I booked months ago for 250 dhs plus taxes

This can be pretty helpful for those who like to walk, but do not know the locations. To give an idea it takes 10-15 minutes from 7 (TGIT) to 8 (4 Points).

Enjoy, Red

11Bravo
01-15-07, 15:20
I reported the most popular venues in the attached pictureVery nice. Only fix is #6, Panorama, should be across from the Ramada (#3).

11Bravo
01-15-07, 17:07
www.dubaitourism.ae/Map/default.aspTHANKS, RedBaron2. Downloaded the pdf version, made some annotations.

Had to make a zip file to stay within restrictions.

Now, how soon until someone posts, "Where is....?"

...while preparing my soon-to-come visit...A SMALL bit of study before arriving can pay super dividends, and RedB2 is a punter who knows the scene here.

British Paki
01-17-07, 23:42
Hi guys

I am of a naturally quiet disposition which is why I am asking this question. Betwen approaching the girl of your choice and agreeing a price, what do you guys talk about? I find it very difficult to make small talk and would appreciate some tips!

Ta,

BP

11Bravo
01-18-07, 13:12
1. I am of a naturally quiet disposition which is why I am asking this question.

2. Betwen approaching the girl of your choice and agreeing a price, what do you guys talk about?

3. I find it very difficult to make small talk and would appreciate some tips!1. So am I.

2. What she hears between you saying hi and agreeing on price is "blah, blah, blah." (Except for menu discussions).

3. So do I.

Really, remember, it's P4P, you are not trying to woo (am I dating myself?) her, win her affection. The size of your wallet will do that, plus if she thinks you're a nice (read safe) guy (either by demeanor or network intelligence). Once you've made the deal, she couldn't care less what you want to talk about (or not talk about).

If you are at a loss, take a page out of her book: Where do you come from (country can be pretty easy, but ask city), how long have you been in dxb, where do you live.

Just be careful about asking too much - you might get answers that you really don't want to hear - not to evoke sympathy (read more money), but just statements of fact. Very few girls had this in mind as their FIRST career choice, and some don't realize that explaining WHY they are here, working in a bar, does take the shine off of the GFE facade.

Piper1
01-19-07, 13:01
What she hears between you saying hi and agreeing on price is "blah, blah, blah." (Except for menu discussions).
Hate to have to disagree with 11B, but I disagree. ;)

The girls usually appreciate some normal conversation, and they hear more than 'blah blah blah' if you show some interest in them as a person and not just as a hooker. It's not a matter of wooing the girls with great conversational skills and pretending to be in love with them, but I find the experience is usually better (for both) if you show some interest.

No need to impress them with great conversation on your part. The key is letting them do the talking, by asking a few simple open-ended questions. Start with a few non-personal questions (eg "I'd love to go to Kiev one day - tell me what's it like there?") then let the girl do the talking. Listen, and add a few relevant comments and a few questions here and there, getting her to talk more about herself if she leads the conversation that way. Once you start her off, the rest will usually flow easily. Never ask a WG why she is a WG or other questions that will make her defensive. Keep it light and have a few laughs.

Women (not only WGs) love talking, and they like a good listener. It's not a matter of charming the girl, but it breaks the ice, makes her feel more comfortable with you, and usually makes for a better experience back in the bedroom. It also gives you a "feel" for whether she will be a dud or not.

(On the other hand, we've all had great experiences with WGs who speak no English. Just depends on you, the girl and the mood).

Big Dick
01-19-07, 13:47
Gents,

during Ramadan Amnesia was closed, whereas Cyclone and York were not. How about today? I heard a rumor all bars would be closed tonight??

BD

Piper1
01-19-07, 14:14
Gents,

during Ramadan Amnesia was closed, whereas Cyclone and York were not. How about today? I heard a rumor all bars would be closed tonight??

BDSome bars will be open, but will not be serving alcohol. Don't forget most of the "Restaurants" with WGs will still be open (but no alcohol) - eg Ciro's Pomodora at Le Meridien near Internet City. If thirsty for a pint or three (and hungry for some Russian delicacies ;) ), try Churchill's Bar at Dubai Grand Hotel in Al Qusais.

BTW - today is Friday - most maids' day off. Good opportunity for mall-hunting!

Big Dick
01-19-07, 19:14
Some bars will be open, but will not be serving alcohol. Don't forget most of the "Restaurants" with WGs will still be open (but no alcohol) - eg Ciro's Pomodora at Le Meridien near Internet City. If thirsty for a pint or three (and hungry for some Russian delicacies ;) ), try Churchill's Bar at Dubai Grand Hotel in Al Qusais.

BTW - today is Friday - most maids' day off. Good opportunity for mall-hunting!

Hey, Piper1, you saved my evening! My York contacts confirmed that the place is closed tonight, and none of my favourite hookers even bothered to answer my call (= busy banging somebody else, those unfaithful bitches!) I was falling into depression... :-)

When you say Le Meridien, you mean the "Mina Seyah" (or something similar)? Because there is an other "Meridien" just nextdoor, if I remember right?

Major challenges with Internet connections in Dubai tonight, so I'm glad I managed to receive this important piece of info! The network goes up and down, the hotel staff just is blaming Etisalat...

You think this Churchill's bar even serves alcohol tonight..? Too good to be true!

BD

Piper1
01-19-07, 20:18
When you say Le Meridien, you mean the "Mina Seyah" (or something similar)? Because there is an other "Meridien" just nextdoor, if I remember right? ...

You think this Churchill's bar even serves alcohol tonight..? Too good to be true!

BDBD - Maybe too late tonight to post this for you, but Churchill's is open until 3am and sometimes later, so just in case ...

Yes, it served beer, babes and billiards even on holidays. If it's a long drive for you, best to call them first - ask for Sergei the manager, or Oxana the main barmaid, and tell them Mr. M, Victoria's boyfriend from Al Bustan Residence, sent you. ;) (Victoria is Oxana's cousin - a cute hairdresser in Sharjah - not a WG, but after we shared a few tequilas one night ... ah memories).
_____

All the Meridiens can be confusing. I think it's Le Meridien Mina Seyahi (turn right at the Internet City traffic signal). Google Ciro's Pomodora to double-check the name.

Wicked Roger
01-20-07, 08:55
Hate to have to disagree with 11B, but I disagree. ;)

The girls usually appreciate some normal conversation, and they hear more than 'blah blah blah' if you show some interest in them as a person and not just as a hooker. It's not a matter of wooing the girls with great conversational skills and pretending to be in love with them, but I find the experience is usually better (for both) if you show some interest.

No need to impress them with great conversation on your part. The key is letting them do the talking, by asking a few simple open-ended questions.
not a matter of charming the girl, but it breaks the ice, makes her feel more comfortable with you, and usually makes for a better experience back in the bedroom. It also gives you a "feel" for whether she will be a dud or not.

Piper

Have to agree, I prefer to talk to the lady first, you know I like to talk ;) so I need same and someone who can reasonably converse in my language (and I don't mean love!).

I also find it helps if you ask about family sometimes - show interest as this will eventually pay its rewards if not immediately but later as the WG will like you more for showing interest in something other than pussy and/or she may tell her friends you are a nice guy.

See you soon in AD

WR

Piper1
01-20-07, 16:58
I'm surprised this new development has been so low-key. A short article in 7- Days last week.

http://www.7days.ae/2007/01/11/dubai-hiv-saliva-test-ready.html

Crime Of Passion
01-21-07, 07:12
I'm surprised this new development has been so low-key. A short article in 7- Days last week.

http://www.7days.ae/2007/01/11/dubai-hiv-saliva-test-ready.html

Presume it comes with a free blow-up councillor and accompanying CD in case you get a positive result! :eek:

British Paki
01-21-07, 21:43
Bravo/Piper/WR, many thanks for the tips.

I am a good listener but have found it difficult in the past to build up a rapport.

Piper1
01-22-07, 16:30
Presume it comes with a free blow-up councillor and accompanying CD in case you get a positive result! :eek: Better than the accompanying police officers and instant deportation direct from the clinic, in 'cuffs, and no time to pack the toothbrush. :eek:

Cons68
01-23-07, 06:17
Hi there, I hope this post will not be seen as improper and Jackson will allow it.
Recently during a trip to a CEE country, I met a guy who runs several clubs there. He has been looking into Dubai/UAE but could not decide to move.

His business model is basically a strip club, I think the whole thing could be repackaged as a different thing (I was thinking of a "health club"), he can provide a significant number of nice looking girls with English skills.

The main issues I can see are: getting the visas for the girls and 'protecting" the place from police raids. I assume both of them will need strong local backers.

My question is, is any of you knowledgeable about the shady Dubai underworld.

Thanks

11Bravo
01-23-07, 20:47
I am a good listener but have found it difficult in the past to build up a rapport.Just remember, it takes TWO to build up that rapport.

I will admit that my original answer did borrow quite a bit from... No "Far Side" addicts here, I guess (Famous cartoon titled "What dogs hear", with the owner scolding the dog about this and that, while what the dog hears is "blah, blah, blah"). Don't get upset, I'm not saying wg's are dogs, or that they should be owned.

But, for me, there is a bit in common. YOU "blah, blah, blahing" about your job, your high position, your job problems, your life problems, how you travel here and there... is, until she knows you anyway, just "blah, blah, blah" (well, except for the high position; this equals fatter wallet). Compared to her problems, yours are pretty minor (after all, WHO exactly is here sucking dick for money? - not figuratively, but LITERALLY.) She will laugh at your jokes, funny or not, understood or not, as the "good" ones know how to provide the feedback you want (or they think you want) to hear.

Piper and WR give good advice about listening to her, but I will stand by my caution about asking about her family. The experienced ones will speak in generalities; the inexperienced ones might just tell you the truth. They are NOT here because their school guidance counselor recommended this career. Now, it's not that I am not sympathetic; I am. And that's the problem: it is a downer for me to hear about their shitty life, and why they are here [that's understood], and that's not something I want to hear on a "1st date". [Recently, overheard an idiot ask a girl, "So, do you like working in a bar?" I thought she handled it rather nicely, giving a straight answer rather than a sarcastic one, but she is a nice girl.] Some punters use false sympathy to ingratiate themselves with the girl, but I don't take that low road.

One neutral line can be to complement her on her outfit, asking her if she bought it here or back home. Helping her with her English is another way to get things going: when you use a word she might not understand, ask if she does (unless you ask, most will just nod their head to keep the conversation moving). If she doesn't, take some time to explain it to her. Or (small risk), ask what her plans on when she leaves dxb (risk being it reminds her she's stuck here for xxx more months).

But the thing she is MOST interested in is making the cash for that night, in a safe environment. Once that contract has been signed, she can relax and enjoy. The most glib conversationalist who takes up her office time, then leaves alone, is NOT appreciated. Just like you don't want a girl you're not interested in taking up your landing slot, so no others can approach, she doesn't want a "talker/lookie lou" taking up hers. And she should be marketing to you. Granted, you might have made the initial approach, but once your interest has been expressed, she should be working on keeping you interested. If not... time for 1 of you to move on. Treating them with respect goes a long way to having a good rep on the network.

As Piper says, just trying to have a conversation with her can go a long way. I talk with a former Miss T most every week, now that she's gone home, never to return. We don't say much; everything's "same same", but it's the thought... Means something to her, means something to me.

Finally, I will mention the 500 lb gorilla in the middle of the basketball court: if your handle is significant in the way I think it is, you do have a steeper hill than others; race is a factor here. Nothing against you, just the reality on the ground. So, initially, a girl might be more hesitant, leery. Just a bit more work on your part to break that misconception.

My question is, is any of you knowledgeable about the shady Dubai underworld.Knowledgeable enough to stay away...

Bell End
02-20-07, 19:41
Are these sorts of thing availible in Dubai? Are there any other energy helping / staying power medications availible as I only have 4 days and what to make the most of it.

I thought this was a general info question, but if I am wrong apoligies.

Could some one send me a private message as i have just subscribed.

I am going to Dubai for the first time and need some help.

Thanks

Bell End

Bumz Rush
02-22-07, 21:40
Arrived 10pm, so early, first ever visit, and parked car in open area next to club, very lucky to get out later, boxed fully in.

Security is excellent, very professional. paid entry fee, and was greated by perhaps 40 asian girls chinese, mostly.

Got drinks, slighty expensive, and listened to the good music, great mix, and good light show. Not a lot of smoke.

The quantity and quality increased and we were not pestered until we went walk about, and chatted to several chinese, but difficult as they have little english.

We were only there to look, and were not disapointed, all tastes are catered for, there is even a chubby corner.

There is a sign inside that said no photographs and no soliciting!

Departed at midnight, on Friday morning, and there were streams of cars arriving for the Chinese restaurant, Cyclone, as well as the entertainment complex close by.

Many taxis outside, and we studied several take aways.

No prices to quote, but these are covered elsewhere.

My companion likes Chinese, and I like Philipino, and next time we plan to buy, or is it rent.

Bumz

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

My Kapitan
02-23-07, 09:16
Are these sorts of thing availible in Dubai? Are there any other energy helping / staying power medications availible as I only have 4 days and what to make the most of it.

I thought this was a general info question, but if I am wrong apoligies.

Could some one send me a private message as i have just subscribed.

I am going to Dubai for the first time and need some help.

Thanks

Bell End

As widely reported on the forum all the sbove are available at pharmacies without prescription.

Funfor Females
02-24-07, 09:57
The shifting sands of time have seen Dubai rotate around the cycle of LE activity and consequent WG dispacement.

Some of us moan about this but, on the other hand, it adds to the excitement of the hunt and emphasises the value of good intelligence gained from forums such as this one.

The crown plaza seems to be emerging as a credible spot for afternoon delight. And I wrote last week of the PRC stunners evident in the Harvester in the evenings.

The coffee shop on the same floor as the Harvester can be a rich a rich vein of potential in the mid / late afternoons.

There is a clutch of remarkable CIS stars who have taken to lingering there over coffee and reading.

I encountered one particularly shapely little Ukrainian lovely in green boots and a very classy skirt just above the knee. She was sitting having coffee and gave me the most welcoming of smiles as I walked past.

No sooner had I switched on and plugged in my laptop than I was packing the bugger away again because the delightful dyavushka had asked for a light and agreed 400UAD for the rest of the afternoon.

Excellent contours, you can't bend wire that shape!

Soft, smooth, smiley and horny as hell. Very good value.

And then, on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week there was a superb PRC with long, long black hair and legs to die for. She seemed to sit for hours working on her laptop and looked almost unapproachably busy. A model of the bespectacled professional. Which is why it took me three sightings to decide to have a go.

She was very well worth the wait and an excellent performer as well as a good conversationalist with a sense of humour. 500 dirhams well spent if you ask me.

So there we are, Crown Plaza afternoon delights. It is not the Cyclone or Rattlesnake, don't expect squadrons of the little charmers leaping all over U. But there are reliably two or three very classy little numbers to be had most afternoons between about 3-30 and and 7ish.

The quality is generally high, and the studious PRC with glasses and laptop is certainly worth a go.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Makee Boldvin
02-24-07, 13:08
I just have 2 questions to ask.

1. I will be passing through Dubai after two weeks only be there from23:00 to 10:00 can anyone recomende hotel close to the airport that is GF and has some working girls, I prefer black girls.

2. Few weeks later I will be passing through again but this time early in the morning 05:00 to 18:00 is it possible to get some action then again I like black girls.

Piper1
02-25-07, 01:47
I just have 2 questions to ask.

1. I will be passing through Dubai after two weeks only be there from23:00 to 10:00 can anyone recomende hotel close to the airport that is GF and has some working girls, I prefer black girls.

2. Few weeks later I will be passing through again but this time early in the morning 05:00 to 18:00 is it possible to get some action then again I like black girls.

1. Yes
2. Yes

PS - me too.

Naked Gunz
02-27-07, 20:10
This site was always blocked to me in Dubai( in public internet), how are you able to get on ISG in Dubai?

Wicked Roger
02-28-07, 10:47
This site was always blocked to me in Dubai( in public internet), how are you able to get on ISG in Dubai?
NG

There is a separate thread on this (though may be old in terms of FRs) and there has been some recent discussion and advice on this earlier in the Dubai thread.

WR

My Kapitan
02-28-07, 15:07

Check out the logging in and posting forum on this site - plenty of info- or pm me, there is always a way...

MK

Naked Gunz
02-28-07, 18:02
Got the info guyz...thanks for your help.

NY Yankees
03-01-07, 08:25
Hi,

I'll be in dubai next week and been reading all the details, however, I still can't seem to find what "CIS" means.... which nationality is this?
Help is much appreciated.
thank you.

Trojan00
03-01-07, 08:53
Hi,

I'll be in dubai next week and been reading all the details, however, I still can't seem to find what "CIS" means. Which nationality is this?

Thank you.Commonwealth of Independant States. All the ex Russian areas. Kazaks, Uzbeks, etc. etc.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Piper1
03-01-07, 09:15
Hi,

I'll be in dubai next week and been reading all the details, however, I still can't seem to find what "CIS" means.Being a conservative country, CIS means "Cuddle in secret".

Kidding aside, it means Commonwealth of Independent States. ie the Former Soviet Union (FSU) nations. Which means delicious girls from Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgystan, many other stans and other CIS nation-states.

Louie0520
03-01-07, 09:16
Hi,

I'll be in dubai next week and been reading all the details, however, I still can't seem to find what "CIS" means.... which nationality is this?

Thank you.Go to Abbreviations:

CIS Confederation of Independent States (former Soviet Republics)

Meaning young desirable WG's from Russia; Kyrgyz Republic; Kazakhstan; Uzbekistan; Ukraine; etc. etc.

NY Yankees
03-02-07, 01:16
Thank you very much everyone for your help with the definition.

I'll only be in Dubai for a single night(staying at the holiday inn) so I'm not sure how lucky I will get, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Many thanks once again everyone. :)

Hjn 0192
03-05-07, 19:25
I will be in Dubia next week for 4 nights with friends, could anyone please advise on dress codes in clubs ( rattlesnake, cyclone, york etc). we are all around 40 but prefer casual, jeans, t-shirt ,shoes not trainers . Will the clubs allow this or do we require collared t-shirt/shirt and dress trousers etc. Sorry if this seems like a trivial question but we do not want to travel with every permutation.

We also hope to visit a club on Wednessday night but don't arrive at hotel until about 1.00am so probably won't get out before 1.05am, can anyone advise on which club to go to ie which are open after 2.00-2.30am.

Big thanks to forum it may be full of "clicks" but very informative ones, the forum would not be nearly as entertaining without these few members who post regularly.

Doctopuss
03-06-07, 08:15
I will be in Dubia next week for 4 nights with friends, could anyone please advise on dress codes in clubs ( rattlesnake, cyclone, york etc). we are all around 40 but prefer casual, jeans, t-shirt ,shoes not trainers . Will the clubs allow this or do we require collared t-shirt/shirt and dress trousers etc. Sorry if this seems like a trivial question but we do not want to travel with every permutation.

We also hope to visit a club on Wednessday night but don't arrive at hotel until about 1.00am so probably won't get out before 1.05am, can anyone advise on which club to go to ie which are open after 2.00-2.30am.

Big thanks to forum it may be full of "clicks" but very informative ones, the forum would not be nearly as entertaining without these few members who post regularly.I haven't seen major dress code issues in Dubai, yes a couple of times I did see the cyclone management having an issue with tank tops, sleeve less t-shirts and open sandals. T-shirts and jeans with even sneakers should do fine. Don't look too nerdy and uptight but at the same time don't look as if you don't give a shit or that you haven't changed your clothes in days, besides money, I believe that women want to go home/bed with a guy who is dressed neat and clean.

Depending on where you are staying (commuting time) you can visit most of the bars/clubs mentioned in the forum because they are normally open till 3. I would recommend on your first night hit the club(s) near to your hotel and do not wait till closing time to pick up a girl. If you do that chances are that you guys will be sleeping alone. Best of luck and enjoy Dubai

Funfor Females
03-06-07, 12:11
Hey Ho,

Here we again, Tuesday!

Ladies night is upon us, and I plan to be upon the ladies of the night.

I have written previously of the virtues of the Alamo (Now El Passo) and Longs for the Semi - Pro PRC stunners, (Yes I know, we have had the 'Semi - Pro' debate already thankyou.)

Regardles of the semantics, or discourse on the morality of prostitution, I am clear about my ladies night agenda for Tuesdays and Wednesdays;

1. A livener in the Harvester around 9-30 / 10
2. Longs - 2300.
3. Alamo 0030 (If Longs fails).

This really is proving to be a winning formula.

Oh!! The PRC stunners with their long black hair, amazing silky legs, smiles to die for, formidable fingerwork and forgiving natures, and above all the short floaty skirts. Need I go on?

Oh!! And the displays of semi ertotic dancing with Korbutesque flexibility, to within an inch of the limits of respectability.

Oh yes, my agneda is clear. Standby for the FR.

11Bravo
03-06-07, 13:01
i will be in dubia next week for 4 nights with friends, could anyone please advise on dress codes in clubs ( rattlesnake, cyclone, york etc).will agree with doctopuss; the only time i've been refused entry from the p4p places has been due to sandals - sneakers fine. jeans and t-shirts have been fine for me. however, if it was me, first trip, i'd make the "sacrifice" and wear the shirt with a collar, just to eliminate one cause for non-admitance. besides, as the doc says, a girl will gravitate to the nicer dressed punter - not for looks, but equates to higher salary.

bars open until 3, but most start to thin out by 2:30. a number of girls will leave before closing to avoid any le "culls of overstock". myself, for a late arrival, depending on which hotel you are staying at, i'd take a quick peek into the hotel's own bar. could have some success, and beats having to pay an entrance fee for an hour inside.

if things go wrong, and by the time you check-in, it's too late, there is always the path of getting a good night's sleep, then checking out tgit or jockey's the next afternoon.

Hjn 0192
03-06-07, 19:06
Thanks for replies to previous report, I like what B11 suggested about checking out hotel at that time of night. I presume that most hotels also have WGs at the bar. Is there a structured line to establish if they are WGs without offence, or do you ask and duck at the same time, to avoid the right hook if wrong? We are staying at The Fairmont (a bit OTT but assured GF and Gordon Brown has kindly agreed to cover % of bill) are there likley to be girls there at 1. 00am or later and due to location will they be charging way over the going rates. (you can take a man out of Scotland but. Etc)

Anyway looking forward to Dubia next week and hope to progress from talented amateur to semi-pro p4p status. If any members want to meet up with 4 guys just hit 40s for a couple of drinks, get in touch.

Will Smith69
03-06-07, 23:52
Hi,

Maybe someone can help me?

I come to Dubai the first time and I stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I come to Dubai in the early morning, so my question:

What are the places to go in the early morning (mayby 8 til 10) (for girls.)

And atr there good places (Clubs) near the Hilton?

Thanks very much,

Will Smith

Doctopuss
03-07-07, 14:06
Hi,

Thanks very much,

Will Smith

8 till 10 hmmmm. Now that is difficult maybe the Dubai residents can really help you out in this case because normally the forum talks about venues which provide afternoon p4p action, however, if you are not very picky might I recommend you try Broadway on Al rigga street in Deira (should be near Hilton. Directions given in my recent report on broadway) because they do Have a couple of girls in their coffee shop early morning (I have seen them marketing at 10 am can't say for earlier) and if you somehow wait till 11 am I can guarentee you will have a couple of stunners on your hands.

Although where the good places near your hotel kind of questions get the RTFF response and rightly so but since you are situated in Deira and not much is reported on deira atleast not as much as the golden triangle in Bur, I will try to answer your query.

There are three good places if you do not want to cross to the other side of the creek:

1. Jules bar in the le-meridian hotel at the airport.

2. The Broadway Hotel coffeeshop (operates from morning till 2: 30 am) but it is purely a pick up point and not a club and,

3. Premiere at the Hayat in Deira.

There are other smaller ones that do keep popping up on the forum but since I haven't been there so I won't comment on those.

In the end I would say that if you would have RTFF my friend, you would know that for a newbie in Dubai there is nothing better than the golden triangle or the cyclone in Bur to become aquainted with in the Dubai scene. From your hotel at night, it would not take more than 12-14 AED and a 10 minute drive to reach either of these places across the creek.

Keep Mongering

Doc!

P.S. HJN: I think the closest pick up point to Fairmont would be the RattleSnake in the Metropolitan hotel on Sh. Zayed road. I would not recommend you trying to pick up somebody from the Fairmont venues unless you have a chick magnet of a car parked right out the main door.

11Bravo
03-07-07, 16:40
I presume that most hotels also have WGs at the bar.I would NOT presume that "most" hotels have; it's prevalent but not ubiquitous. If present, there will certainly not be as many as the wall-to-wall, no civilians, of the Cyclone, York, Imperial, etc. (And that's the point - less attraction for LE sweeps; hotel security might be another matter).

Is there a structured line to establish if they are WGs without offence, or do you ask and duck at the same time, to avoid the right hook if wrong?At MY age, if a young girl is making eye contact with me with a smile, she IS a wg. The civilians use the 100 meter stare. :)

We are staying at The FairmontDon't know about this particular hotel; perhaps a search of the dubai thread for "Fairmont" might produce some results. I have read favorable reports of Crown Plaza, just down the steet from Fairmont, but not sure which bar; no personal experience.

Note that a number of hotels will have a number of bars/clubs inside - only research will determine which is the "correct" bar. If not sure, I would NOT be paying any entrance fees...

...due to location will they be charging way over the going rates.Again, no personal experience, but reading here, hotel bar girls tend to charge (or at least ask) higher, catering to that visiting businessman on an expense account. But research here before arriving will give you an idea of what the going rates are.

All I'm saying is, wouldn't hurt to stick your head in the bar, take a look around, and see what potentials there are. You've lost all of 5 minutes. If none, then time to check your watch, and see if it's worthwhile to venture to one of the known P4P venues.

Maybe someone can help me?Maybe someone can... Myself, I'd read the dubai thread...

Funfor Females
03-08-07, 11:02
The Fairmont (a bit OTT but assured GF and Gordon Brown has kindly agreed to cover % of bill) are there likley to be girls there at 1. 00am or later and due to location will they be charging way over the going rates. (you can take a man out of Scotland but. Etc)

Anyway looking forward to Dubia next week and hope to progress from talented amateur to semi-pro p4p status. If any members want to meet up with 4 guys just hit 40s for a couple of drinks, get in touch.[/QUOTE]Well, a newbie at the Fairmont eh? There are worse places to serve an apprenticeship. Particularly in light of recent developments in the Crown Plaza and Longs Bar (Towers Rotana Hotel) both of which are within 5 minutes of the Fairmont.

Pre-reading ought to involve recent posts concerning the upper floor coffee area, near reception, at the Crown Plaza and the PRC stunners who seem to be using the place as an office in the late afternoon and evenings. I have sent a private e-mail to our newbie friend on this subject.)

It is well worth the effort of trying to track down the eminently shaggable Juan with her long black hair and mini skirts together with her silky, sexy and sophisticated chums at Crown Plaza or Longs Bar.

And importantly. Don't forget the field report. Constructive feedback is the lifeblood of ISG.

Enjoy Dubai, and good luck.

Funfor Females
03-08-07, 17:46
Hjn0192,

Hi,

Further to your enquiry about the Fairmont hotel.

Check you personal e-mails on this forum.

I have written to you with a pearl of wisdom.

Cheers

FFF

Will Smith69
03-08-07, 22:45
Dear Mr. Doctopuss,

Thanks!

As I understand the hilton dubai creek isn't perfectly located?

What would be your choice for an hotel witch is "perfect"

- near the spot

- GF frindley

- 4-5star

I still can change the hotel if it would be better

Thanks again to you all.

Charles Wax
03-09-07, 10:46
Hi everybody,

I will be in Dubai next week, and will try to explore a maximum of places.

If somebody want to share a beer or two with a french man, feel free to contact me!
I will be staying in Sofitel CityCenter (Deira)

I will be travelling to Kuweit after Dubai, so FR when I will be back

Cheers!

Doctopuss
03-10-07, 08:33
Will,

To what I've learnt with my research, Hilton is a great hotel and gf but still yes a little inconvenient in terms of location where a 10 minute taxi drive is required to get to the popular p4p venues. Now I don't know what your preferance is in terms of CIS, PRC, PI or African so I will not recommend a hotel where you will find majority of only one nationality. Broadway being one (however it is 3 star but very convenient if you wanna pick up a CIS babe without even walking out of the hotel lobby and not to mention the hotel being extremely GF).

However, since it seems like your first mongering trip to DBX, I highly suggest that you experience the golden triangle (Rockafellas, York etc.) and ofcourse the 'must experience once in a lifetime CYCLONE'. I would seriously recommend that if you have the liberty of changing the hotel then opt for either Ramada BUR DUBAI (there are two of them one in deira and one in Bur...make sure you get booked in the bur one) and the other is Sheraton 4 points both are 2 minute walking distance to Rockafellas and York and a 5 minute taxi ride to cyclone. Both are 4 star and have excellent rooms. To find out more on these two hotels use the search tool in the hotel thread and also check out their websites. For the nearby clubs I have mentioned, search the Dubai thread and you'll have more then adequate info. Almost every 2nd report is on York and last year 50% of the reports were on Rockafellas.

Keep experiencing

Doc!

Funfor Females
03-11-07, 09:37
Hi Guys,

You three seem to be planning to visit soon and are in search of appropriate entertainment.

Regular viewers will have spotted by now that I have been captivated by the charms of a group of top class Chinese semi - pro stunners who frequent the Crown Plaza Coffee area near reception, Longs Bar (Crown Plaza Hotel) and the Alimo (El Passo)

These girls are stunningly horny, remarkably beautiful and wonderful performers in the sack. I strongly recomment them. See my previous posts on the subject by clicking on my name in blue to the left of this post.

For a flavour of the oriental delights try looking in the photo gallary at #1347 dated 02-18-07.

If you want to know more send me a private e-mail on the ISG system and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck and happy hunting

FubFor Females

Disappointed
03-13-07, 20:38
Hi,

Thanks very much,

Will SmithMoscow Hotel and Hyatt Regency may interest you.

D

Hjn 0192
03-21-07, 16:22
Hi,

Myself and 3 friend just completed our fist 4 day tour in dubia (reports will follow) and are currently planning a return in October. I have notice that the time we are planning is during Ramadam (5th-9th oct). Is Dubia still buzzing or is this not the time to visit. I noted a few reports from last year where bars shut etc. Is there still as much action and are usual haunts still open.

Last weekend there seemed to be a lot of LE about (i thought my girl was getting overfriendly in the taxi ,until she explained that she could not be seen) Will LE be increased and strict during Ramadam. Would appreciate any advise or comments .

Digital
03-21-07, 22:20
Some friends of mine (a family of four, so defintely a non-mongering query!) have made and paid for their hotel booking in Dubai without realising that their visas need to be organised from within Dubai by their hotel or a travel agent. The hotel they are booked with seems unwilling to help them since they made the booking via an internet hotel booking service so can anyone offer any suggestions as to whom they could contact in Dubai to handle the necessary paperwork?

Mickey Rooney
03-22-07, 07:06
...can anyone offer any suggestions as to whom they could contact in Dubai to handle the necessary paperwork?Which airlines are the using to get here? Emirates have a visa services. Perhaps they could help.

Good luck

11Bravo
03-22-07, 07:16
I have notice that the time we are planning is during Ramadam (5th-9th oct). Is Dubia still buzzing or is this not the time to visit. I noted a few reports from last year where bars shut etc. Is there still as much action and are usual haunts still open.Saving you the trouble of searching the forums (especially the ROD's), here's a link:

Hjn 0192
03-23-07, 08:41
Thanks for your kind advise and direction 11B , I found the report very interessting, but i can't help thinking what you meant to say was " RTFF "

Having now done so F**K ME IT WORKS, I have obtained the necessary information to make a decision on travel at this time.

I am also digging out my mac, binoculars and wank mag just in case that elusive Antov-225 makes an appearance.

For the benefit of other lazy gets (like myself)

It appears that life goes on but drops down a couple of gears during Ramadam
Alcohol and club opening hours are a slightly restricted and music low. On the plus side, although the number of girls will be less, Punters will also be down so better deals could be had.

Moral : In order to escape the wrath of 11B and other equally grouchy members RTFF

Piper1
03-23-07, 09:22
Some friends of mine (a family of four, so defintely a non-mongering query!) have made and paid for their hotel booking in Dubai without realising that their visas need to be organised from within Dubai by their hotel or a travel agent. The hotel they are booked with seems unwilling to help them since they made the booking via an internet hotel booking service so can anyone offer any suggestions as to whom they could contact in Dubai to handle the necessary paperwork?Depending on nationality, they may be able to arrange the visa on arrival. If not, there are many companies that will assist from abroad. Simply google "uae visa".

Digital
03-24-07, 08:33
Depending on nationality, they may be able to arrange the visa on arrival. If not, there are many companies that will assist from abroad. Simply google "uae visa".

Thanks for the suggestions, Piper1. They've already found a local company that will do the visa but the cost is an extra 100 euro per person! And they are't one of the nationalities that can do it on arrival.

London22
03-29-07, 01:06
Hey guys! Just a quick question. I'm sure someone out there knows this.

Last time I was in Dubai I went to this indian restaurent/club place where you sit at a table, order food and watch the girls dance on the stage. I knew they where WGs. I just don't understand how you get hold of one of them.

There where guys there who had cards on them and they usually pointed a girl dancing and gave one card to the waiter. I knew its got something to do with getting the WGs. But how? And how on earth am I suppose to get hold of the cards. Does anyone know what thier avearage rates would be like.

Thanks

Troublesome78
03-29-07, 15:40
The cards are given/thrown to the girl(s) who the client requests to dance for them. On average a card costs between 5-10 dirhams each but expect to pay about 50 to 100 dirhams to get girl to do solo dance for you.

Most of the girls are wg's and can be taken out if the girl agrees. However you need to ask manager about this & could ask manager or waiter for cards.

Hope this helps.

Hey guys! Just a quick question. I'm sure someone out there knows this.

Last time I was in Dubai I went to this indian restaurent/club place where you sit at a table, order food and watch the girls dance on the stage. I knew they where WGs. I just don't understand how you get hold of one of them.

There where guys there who had cards on them and they usually pointed a girl dancing and gave one card to the waiter. I knew its got something to do with getting the WGs. But how? And how on earth am I suppose to get hold of the cards. Does anyone know what thier avearage rates would be like.

Thanks

London22
03-30-07, 02:10
The cards are given/thrown to the girl(s) who the client requests to dance for them. On average a card costs between 5-10 dirhams each but expect to pay about 50 to 100 dirhams to get girl to do solo dance for you.

Most of the girls are wg's and can be taken out if the girl agrees. However you need to ask manager about this & could ask manager or waiter for cards.

Hope this helps.Cheers for that. I really appreciate it. I'll let you guys know how it went with a full report once I'm back. Going out there soon. Can't actually wait to get away from boaring old london.

My Kapitan
03-30-07, 03:51

Hope this helps.

Just to help those interested in this kind of action presumably this is the Indian Restaurant (Bollywood cafe) in the Regents Palace Hotel. Last time I was there the girls were entertaining on a ST basis - say 30mins to 1 hour obviously within the hotel itself as both punters and WGs returned to the restaurant within 3 or 4 mins of each other.

JackTheLad2
04-02-07, 22:45
Need some advice lads.

I am stopping off in Dubai for one night on my way to Hong Kong from the UK

I am staying at the Meridian Airport - arrival time 1.00am. What are my chances of occupying myself for a couple of hours at this hotel before I leave at 8.00am on the same morining I arrive. Is there any action in the hotel - I see it is GF - or do I have to take a taxi somewhere. If so whare is the best place and how much am I likely to pay at this time of the morning?

Thanks a lot.

Mickey Rooney
04-03-07, 09:33
Need some advice lads.

What are my chances of occupying myself for a couple of hours at this hotel before I leave at 8.00am on the same morining I arrive.

Thanks a lot.By the time you taxi the runnway, clear immigration and get to the hotel it wil lbe 0230. A quick taxi to Cyclone / York / golden triagle, may pay dividends as it is throwing out time.

Which day are you coming? PM me.

Funfor Females
04-03-07, 09:35
Here we go again. I have moaned about this before.

If guys want local information and assistance they have come to the right place. Mongers here will fall over themselves to help!

But if the potential traveller can not be arsed to sign up properly and activate his PM e-mail he can not expect decent infromation.

There are useful things which are not going to be posted on a general board, andf if you don't have PM you are simply not going to get that material.

Barcrawler
04-03-07, 09:44
Need some advice lads.

I am stopping off in Dubai for one night on my way to Hong Kong from the UK

I am staying at the Meridian Airport - arrival time 1.00am. What are my chances of occupying myself for a couple of hours at this hotel before I leave at 8.00am on the same morining I arrive. Is there any action in the hotel - I see it is GF - or do I have to take a taxi somewhere. If so whare is the best place and how much am I likely to pay at this time of the morning?

Thanks a lot.Jules Bar in the Meridian has been know to have a few WG's plying their trade. Last time I was there there were CIS and PRC -I am not sure what time it closes.

JackTheLad2
04-03-07, 09:54
Funfor Females.

Thanks for the info.

Must be good to be perfect.

Take a running jump.

Piper1
04-03-07, 10:14

Hope this helps.Troublesome - not doubting you, but are you speaking from actual experience or from hearsay?

I tried getting Mujra girls a few times in the past at a few different Indian Clubs. Even after getting to know and build trust with the girls/waiters/club managers, they all maintained the girls were not working girls. The best I managed was to get the phone number from a club manager for independent Indian WGs (not in the club).

I've witnessed only a couple of obvious transactions in the Indian clubs over the years, but I thought these might be the exception rather than the rule.

I've heard that the girls are highly supervised when not dancing, but after a 2-3 month stint of making good money in the UAE from the dancing tips (cards thrown at them, etc), their managers allow them a few nights out with select and high-paying customers just before returning to India.

BTW - you'll find Mujra clubs of varying quality in almost any hotel in the UAE. Most of the clubs have bored looking girls going through the dancing motions, and some of them fall asleep while sitting on the stage waiting for their turn to dance.

My favorite Mujra club is the one in the President Hotel in Bur Dubai/Karama. They put on a full-on professional and energetic Bollywood Cabaret Show - comedy, singing, dancing, impersonations, etc. It's a free show - Miss Wildcat loves it too, so occasionally we take some friends, get a front-row table, a cold beer and good curry, and I fall in love with two or three of the girls.

If ever I wanted to take a Mujra girl - the most stunning are in President Hotel.

Tercar 66
04-03-07, 11:16
Last Thursday I visited Sea view . It was quite late though, but at the front entrance I some some Indian mujra girls going out with Arabs in their cars. I'll check out the scene the next time I go there.

Troublesome - not doubting you, but are you speaking from actual experience or from hearsay?

I tried getting Mujra girls a few times in the past at a few different Indian Clubs. Even after getting to know and build trust with the girls/waiters/club managers, they all maintained the girls were not working girls. The best I managed was to get the phone number from a club manager for independent Indian WGs (not in the club).

I've witnessed only a couple of obvious transactions in the Indian clubs over the years, but I thought these might be the exception rather than the rule.

I've heard that the girls are highly supervised when not dancing, but after a 2-3 month stint of making good money in the UAE from the dancing tips (cards thrown at them, etc), their managers allow them a few nights out with select and high-paying customers just before returning to India.

BTW - you'll find Mujra clubs of varying quality in almost any hotel in the UAE. Most of the clubs have bored looking girls going through the dancing motions, and some of them fall asleep while sitting on the stage waiting for their turn to dance.

My favorite Mujra club is the one in the President Hotel in Bur Dubai/Karama. They put on a full-on professional and energetic Bollywood Cabaret Show - comedy, singing, dancing, impersonations, etc. It's a free show - Miss Wildcat loves it too, so occasionally we take some friends, get a front-row table, a cold beer and good curry, and I fall in love with two or three of the girls.

If ever I wanted to take a Mujra girl - the most stunning are in President Hotel.

My Kapitan
04-03-07, 14:07

Piper you will know - what about the club in the Regal? I stumbled (literally) across it when trying to find the toilets up by the swimming pool. Girls looked good and they wern't even blonde or indeed Russian LOL. Of course there is always the Fantasia...

Piper1
04-03-07, 14:36
Piper you will know - what about the club in the Regal? I stumbled (literally) across it when trying to find the toilets up by the swimming pool. Girls looked good and they wern't even blonde or indeed Russian LOL. Of course there is always the Fantasia...To be honest - I cannot remember if I've been in that Mujra club. But thanks for reminding me about the swimming pool area and upstairs lounge where you and I have chilled-out and dined on previous occasions.

If anyone wants to get into Rockafellas without paying entry, simply take the lift from Regal's foyer to the swimming pool floor, walk past the pool and into the quiet lounge/bar (set up like an Arabian kasbah), where you'll find a few WGs chatting away, eating or playing pool). Then walk (don't fall) down the steep spiral staircase directly into WG heaven - Rockafellas. :)

Travelforfun
04-03-07, 15:53
Need some help people...i'll be arriving in Dubai Airport at Mid night , can anyone tell me where to park my luggage so that i can go out prowling for some action without wasting my time and money at a hotel.

Do they have any luggage area in the airport , i've been to dubai 3rise but never at such odd hrs so never really paid attention to this.

Grateful Spread
04-04-07, 14:07
Do they have any luggage area in the airport , i've been to dubai 3rise but never at such odd hrs so never really paid attention to this.SK,

There is a Left Luggage area at DXB airport. After Customs, you need to exit the arrivals building - and keep walking past the taxi queues. The L.L. counter is on your left.

The charge was Dhs 10 per piece per 12 hours – as of a month ago when I used it myself (Report below if you’re interested)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=576843&postcount=2548

Otherwise, Piper recommended perhaps a more sensible option to leave your luggage in a hotel, per the below report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=577019&postcount=2550

Mickey Rooney
04-04-07, 17:47
Need some help people. I'll be arriving in Dubai Airport at Mid night, can anyone tell me where to park my luggage so that I can go out prowling for some action without wasting my time and money at a hotel.

Do they have any luggage area in the airport, I've been to dubai 3rise but never at such odd hrs so never really paid attention to this. If your are connecting with another flight you could check your bags all the way through. Just have your passport and cash with you.

Even if you have two different airline tickets, it is possible to get hte bags checked to the final desitnation by showing the second ticket.

As for hand bagage, it is best to pack it in to the checkin bagage.

Good luck

Crazy Fool
04-10-07, 10:16
Dear All,

I know it is not quite related to the subject of this forum, but should rent a car online before I arrive, or should rent it once I arrive in Dubai, I am checking online, and the rates are somewhere between 120-170Dhs per day for the smallest car, is this a good rate?

Thanks

Sporadic
04-11-07, 07:06
This is just MHO, but unless you had some seriously compelling reason to NEED a car, I would just take taxis wherever you want to go.

My Kapitan
04-11-07, 07:34
Dear All,

I know it is not quite related to the subject of this forum, but should rent a car online before I arrive, or should rent it once I arrive in Dubai, I am checking online, and the rates are somewhere between 120-170Dhs per day for the smallest car, is this a good rate?

Thanks

Thats a typical aiport rate - best to go to the hire shops near the President hotel (take a taxi - there are loads of car hire shops there) and you will get a bog standard car for 80 to 100 dhms per day if taken for a week. Obviously depends how long you rent for but last time in Dubai I got a new Cadillac STS for 210 per day on a three week rental (via Assist Rental who often have better classes at good rates).

Sporadics comment stands but if you are out in the Marina area taxi fares do build up. Don't forget the penalties are very severe for DUI in Dubai so be careful if you take it to the clubs.

MK

Crazy Fool
04-11-07, 16:50
Thats a typical aiport rate - best to go to the hire shops near the President hotel (take a taxi - there are loads of car hire shops there) and you will get a bog standard car for 80 to 100 dhms per day if taken for a week. Obviously depends how long you rent for but last time in Dubai I got a new Cadillac STS for 210 per day on a three week rental (via Assist Rental who often have better classes at good rates).

Sporadics comment stands but if you are out in the Marina area taxi fares do build up. Don't forget the penalties are very severe for DUI in Dubai so be careful if you take it to the clubs.

MKThanks guys, I guess I will just go with Sporadics recommendation, no renting for me this time.

Thanks again

Sporadic
04-11-07, 21:43
MK made a very good point, if you plan to have even ONE drink, you expose yourself to extreme risk of prosecution. My DXB pals drink NO alcohol when driving.

I would add that in ten years, I have been involved in three accidents (in Taxis) in DXB, and while a personal car is a nice thing to have, with the taxi pricing in DXB, I would not take the risk. Now finding a taxi...

Funfor Females
04-11-07, 23:59
I simply can not not emphasise sufficiently the importance of not drinking and driving in Dubai.

DIC is madness anywhere, but here it is pointless madness. (Maybe there is no other kind of madness)

Get a cab.

Get pissed

Get a girl.

Get a cab.

Get shagged.

Get a sleep.

And do it all again tomorrow without the inconvenience of incarceration

FFF

JackTheLad2
04-12-07, 16:20
FunFor Females

No a fully paid up member!

Any information you can give would be appreciated re Meridian Airport hotel.

===============================================

Hi Jackthelad2,

Do you mean that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than the price of a newspaper once a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

JackTheLad2
04-12-07, 18:32
Should have said "Now a fully paid up member" not "No......"

Typo error - check and you will see!

BionicMan
04-18-07, 08:28
Much has been written about how LE in UAE (and surrpunding countries) tries to reduce the WG activities with raids, checks, etc.

So it was really funny to see on the entry ticket of Cyclone Club in DXB (a well known mongering place, where the offer certainly is superior to the demand) carrying a stamp reading...

Department of Tourism, Commerce, Marketing.

What a laugh!

London22
04-18-07, 11:20
Much has been written about how LE in UAE (and surrpunding countries) tries to reduce the WG activities with raids, checks, etc.

So it was really funny to see on the entry ticket of Cyclone Club in DXB (a well known mongering place, where the offer certainly is superior to the demand) carrying a stamp reading.

Department of Tourism, Commerce, Marketing.

What a laugh!LOL, I saw the same on thing on a York ticket. Quite interesting.

Barcrawler
04-18-07, 16:35
I just heard a report via the CIA that the Cyclone is CLOSED. I checked the tense and was told "Already closed"

I have serious doubts about the accuracy of the information but there was a post a while back that it was going to close. Anybody else heard any thing?

Piper1
04-18-07, 17:06
Slightly off-topic (but these guys can afford all the mongering they like).

Seven masked men, armed with AK47s rammed two cars into an exclusive Dubai mall, and made away with millions in diamonds two days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MQAjIIQbjM

Disappointed
04-18-07, 21:41
I just heard a report via the CIA that the Cyclone is CLOSED. I checked the tense and was told "Already closed"

I have serious doubts about the accuracy of the information but there was a post a while back that it was going to close. Anybody else heard any thing?And that would be awfull news.

Jetjo776
04-19-07, 08:23
Hello all, I’ve been in Dubai on business for a few days now and between talking with people here and witnessing things myself, I noticed an inordinate amount of WGs in general. At first I just thought all these girls were a little hyper friendly (The PRC’s anyway) but I caught on pretty quick.

This lead me to the internet, and more importantly, to here, in search of answers and advice.

Now, as a little background of where I’m at in my familiarity of the town – I’m staying at the Fairmont on business, I’ve been to Longs and all the places in the Crown Plaza, as well as visiting York and then Rockafellers.

I’ve seen plenty of women who’ve made the eye contact but none that I was particularly interested in. York’s was much like an old cowboy movie where the Indians circle the wagons, it was a little unreal and made me feel like I stepped into Thailand. A little too in my face and also, a little too asian for taste.

Rockafeller was spot on for my taste – These Russian girls were unreal (Aside from the heavier ones that seem popular), the thin tallish girls were just amazing, however… they all seemed really cold, especially compared to the mugging I got in Yorks.

So my question is this – How the hell do you make the initial contact? I figured that you’d find a girl you’d like and make eye contact and hopefully she’d approach you but I did that with a couple stunners there but never got anywhere. I didn’t feel comfortable at all in approaching them but this may be what it takes, what’s the typical line if this is how to do it?

Small talk like you’re just flirting with a girl or what? If she doesn’t pay much attention to you do you bail like a normal girl? I’m just confused by the whole process and could use some approach advice.

Also, one of the companies I’m working with has an insane amount of Arabic women that are all completely beautiful, which has me completely in the mood for an Arabic romp. I’ve heard (through the forums) that they can be found but any recommendations as to where? Also an idea on how much I’m looking to pay would be great too.

Ultimately, I’d like to keep it at or under AED 1,000 but will go to 1,500 for the exceptional night romps – is this reasonable?

Thanks in advance!! (And yes, PM’s are enabled :P)

Jetjo

Bumz Rush
04-19-07, 09:30
Not a girls name, but a big aircraft: Hjn0192, they are in OMRK, Raz al Khaimah all the time, in fact normally parked outside the coffee shop window. One went tech last week, and was on stand for a long long time.

OMRK, is a good visa run airport, one hour north of Dubai, and most days a 134 runs Chinese and Philipino hookers, (sorry should read: domestic assistants). 4 trips seen so far today, alone. It is great fun wandering in th terminal, almost like a take away menu.

Incidently in OMRK town, or RAK, as it is known, there is a limited oportunity for collection: the club behind the Ras al Khaimah hotel is OK, but sparse, and the Bar in the Hilton hotel, is a posability, the bar gairl was trying to make dates for herself and her friend.

I actually imported a Philipino from Dubai, and keep her up here for two or three nights, then ship her back. Makes sense for me, and I get the discounted rate.

Bumz

Grateful Spread
04-20-07, 00:11
Small talk like you’re just flirting with a girl or what? If she doesn’t pay much attention to you do you bail like a normal girl? I’m just confused by the whole process and could use some approach advice.JJ, I am trying to figure you out. On the one hand you come across as an old-hand mongerer given your apparent familiarity with the Thai scene, on the other by your own admission; you seem clueless about how to make the first move. (By the way, I liked your cowboy and Indians metaphor for York. I know exactly what you mean.)

Simply put, you are entering into a business transaction. You don’t have to woo them, charm them or think up any witty one-liners. Any pretext will do: eye contact, a wink, a smile - even if she has her back to you, a friendly “hello, how are you doing tonight” will be sufficient. The rest will just click. If things go well, your flirting skills will come into play to enhance the experience. AND yes you will know immediately in the unlikely event of her not being interested - move on - there will be plenty more where she came from. In my general experience, PRCs will approach unsolicited; Africans will occasionally approach on eye-contact but with CIS you will nearly always have to make the first move.

Naturally, I’m talking about WG’s here. The Arab ladies in the office are a different proposition all together and although I have flirted with a couple of Moroccan and Palestinian civilians it was just for fun. I wouldn’t have dreamt of trying to take it further for fear of sailing into stormy waters. Maybe another member with more finely honed skills in this area could advise on how to negotiate that particular minefield.

Regarding your target price, believe CIS can demand more than PRC or African so dhs 1000 is the right ballpark by today’s standards (personally if I had to pay that much I would probably find another hobby – but maybe I’m just cheap).

My Kapitan
04-20-07, 07:16
At first I just thought all these girls were a little hyper friendly (The PRC’s anyway) but I caught on pretty quick.
Jetjo

Easy..

So my question is this – How the hell do you make the initial contact?
Ultimately, I’d like to keep it at or under AED 1,000 but will go to 1,500 for the exceptional night romps – is this reasonable?

Jetjo

Kak Dela – How are you, Kak Zavoot – What’s your name, Skolka – How much!

NO..
1500 for a night – Oh come on RTFF 700 is enough.

MK

Jetjo776
04-20-07, 08:56
JJ, I am trying to figure you out. On the one hand you come across as an old-hand mongerer given your apparent familiarity with the Thai scene, on the other by your own admission; you seem clueless about how to make the first move. (By the way, I liked your cowboy and Indians metaphor for York. I know exactly what you mean.)Hahaha I'm not too hard to figure out. My only mongering has been when I'm getting mugged (effectively) by girls in Thailand (which was years and years ago), or at the hotspots in Amsterdam (which was a line 'em up and select' deal). I wasn't used to the CIS girls being distant and wasn't sure what the deal was :P.

But thanks for the advice, it's nice to know there isn't anything complicated about it. Back to Rockafellas for me! "Skolka!"

Spent some time at Rattlesnake with a few of my buddies last night but got too shitfaced to consider any company, but there were a few stunners there.

Interesting country, I like it :). Hopefully a good report to come.

Jetjo

Piper1
04-20-07, 16:48
Just heard from a source who knows Amnesia management that Amnesia was closed down same night as Cyclone last week. Apparently both clubs are being made examples of in the current crackdown.

Amnesia closure explains the appearance of Turkish girls from Sharjah in Finnegans (next door to Amnesia) the other night. Also explains the high number of CIS hotties in Rattlesnake.

Mickey Rooney
04-20-07, 22:27
Just heard from a source who knows Amnesia management that Amnesia was closed down same night as Cyclone last week. Apparently both clubs are being made examples of in the current crackdown.

Amnesia closure explains the appearance of Turkish girls from Sharjah in Finnegans (next door to Amnesia) the other night. Also explains the high number of CIS hotties in Rattlesnake.Hi,

On hearing the news re Cyclone, I took a drive there this evening. Sure enough the lights are out and no one is home. Except for Cyclone Security. When I asked them what is the issue they said renovations--- apparently they will be open in 4-5 days time.

Certainly there appears to be some workmen going in and out of the front door later at night.

Then again it may be just a smoke screen. In this country who knows. Could this be something to do with Wafi fall out? .

Spppoooky

Barcrawler
04-21-07, 05:26
Apparently both clubs are being made examples of in the current crackdown.Example? As a lesson to others not to charge exorbitant entry fees and drink prices, I fear not. There are other reports that the Premiere at the Hyatt Regency is also closed.

Before running around a screaming the sky is falling it’s worth recalling that the York was closed down for a while some time back, only to re-open later, however there are some very high profile establishments involved here.

From the LE point of view it is an obvious move (Long time members will remember Mr McTavish’s “Shady Shelters” letters in the press. Similar views are often expressed in the online comments section of 7 Day’s

So if the does turn out to be the new order what will be the effect. One would not expect the effect to be limited to the establishments currently involved. Others will either impose rules so as not to incur the wrath of the LE. The result would be the end of the DXB bar scene as we know it.

P4P would be driven underground. There will still be expensive “Escorts” serving the very top of the market, some girls would still work bars, but they would be few, and low key but most of the free lancers would leave and we would be left with the sleazier side of the business like MPs and other knocking shops, pimps running out call services and the odd desperate SW. Dubai would become like London (I don’t see calling cards appearing in public telephone booths however).

Grateful Spread
04-22-07, 11:25
A couple of recent reports on this issue seem to contradict each other: One referred to the problem of the current LE situation as ‘hogwash’. Conversely others are reporting the closure of mongering venues in Dubai. Meanwhile the number of WGs in my phonebook with dead mob numbers is steadily increasing. They are now back home and blacklisted from entering the UAE ever again.

From a phone list of 20, 4 have been deported in the last 6 months. The 20 are spread over both AUH and DXB whereas the 4 are all from Dubai.

Over 4,000 girls were deported from Dubai last year and as tempting as it is to use my insignificant sample ratio of 16:4 to extrapolate the actual WG number in DXB, it would of course be completely inaccurate not least because: the sample spills outside of DXB area, mostly Africans few PRC and no CIS are included - and it doesn’t include WGs not saved to my phonebook, etc. On a larger scale it would be interesting to derive a best-guesstimate for the number of WGs in DXB (based on known girls vs those who've been deported). Anyone interested in posting their experience/data in this area?

With more girls arriving in Dubai every day, it seems that the government's deportation strategy can only ever stem the flow. To eradicate the current relaxed scene, it would be necessary to either close down all the venues or somehow control the use thereof to non-mongering activities. The latter seems to be unworkable for proprietors as their revenue would dive. LE appear to be deploying the shutdown option but only on a selective, limited basis - so from this you might conclude that the objective is to control rather than eradicate prostitution in Dubai. But in a country where policies are only apparent after the fact, this is conjecture at best.

The point here is that it is easy to blissfully ignore the LE situation while we pursue and succeed in P4P. While I plan my forthcoming trip, I am side-stepping the very real probability that there is an agenda to, if not get rid of prostitution in Dubai, then limit it to a much smaller, manageable level.

In the meantime, below are url’s from some reports on the issue from 7-days.

http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/03/28/dubai-prostitutes-arrested.html
http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/03/15/uae-deports-4300-women.html
http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/02/07/dubai-mother-deported.html

Luper Calia
04-22-07, 16:17
P4P would be driven underground. There will still be expensive “Escorts” serving the very top of the market, some girls would still work bars, but they would be few, and low key but most of the free lancers would leave and we would be left with the sleazier side of the business like MPs and other knocking shops, pimps running out call services and the odd desperate SW. Dubai would become like London (I don’t see calling cards appearing in public telephone booths however).This seems an unduly pessimistic view of the situation. The simple fact is that the number of girls in Dubai hugely exceeds the ability or desire of the police to respond. The police simply need to be seen to be doing something and to cover the worst excesses. They can make it difficult for a few clubs. Maybe even close them down permanently but there are now so many bars, hotels and clubs that they simply wouldn't be able to keep up.

In the time that I have been going to Dubai, it has been noticeable that girls can be found in many more places than only 3 years ago. Perhaps I am getting better or braver at spotting them, but I am sure that a partial reation to incresed LE activity is to spead the risk and not be quite as overt in activities.

I will start worrying when girls get arrested for drinking beer through a straw! From the girls point of view, the worst thing that they can do is forget to renew their visa, they are much more likely to be sent home for this than for soliciting.

Sporadic
04-22-07, 19:49
Bad new for visitors, the rules have changed, and e-gate cards will now only be issued to residents.

One more good deal down the tubes.

Funfor Females
04-23-07, 08:52
It is possible, and no more than that - a mere possibility - that the shape of mongering could change as a function of displacement following LE purges.

WGs could become more widely spread, over a broader physical area and a greater number of venues where they will have to co-exist with civilians.

OK, maybe it will happen maybe it won't.

But IF it does happen ISG will become increasingly more important as a source of planning intel, particularly for visitors and DXB newbies.

The irony is that as ISG becomes increasingly important to mongers in a changing sex landscape,it will also become increasingingly helpful to LE as an intelligence open source.

Now there would be a strategy for a clever vice cop;

FIRST:- Close down the focus points (Cyclone, Rattler etc) and create diplacement.

SECOND:- Tap into the informal information networks and selectively target key girls, pimps and maybe even mongers.

In a very hypothetical way this could bode ill. By exchanging information in a public forum, at a time when it is most needed, we could shoot ourselves in the foot.

And just who IS reading this post I wonder....................

Sporadic
04-23-07, 20:29
F4F,

While I appreciate your comments, I would make a few observations...

1. This is about the Nth "end of the world" purge I have seen in DXB.

2. Follow the money. Where there are gents willing to rent some companionship, it will happen.

3. P4P in DXB was never centralized in a few venues, it was all over the place, depending upon who you knew. I personally introduced a "DXB King" to a CIS house he had no idea existed. And he me.

4. I suggest that LE does not have to bother reading the forum, they know all about what goes on, the fact that we tend not to post open photos and phone numbers is just a small contribution to not making it "too easy" to take out a particular WG.

5. Discretion is key. If it is too "in your face" LE will be forced to take action.

6. Every hotel in DXB has CCTV security, and they certainly know what goes on, and as for other venues, please, anyone can see a stream of customers coming and going out of an apartment.

Seriously, the scene may mutate a bit, and prices certainly will rise, but the day you cannot find decent company in DXB is the day the world ends.

I am not chicken little, never will be.

Lazy Summer
04-23-07, 22:15
I agree with Sporadic. This is the n+1 purge I have seen in 10 years in the UAE. Short term upheaval, long term mongering paradise. And it is not hard to understand the reason.

Dubai's tourism activity has long been based on two legs-shopping and sex. Take away sex and the other will collapse as well. Dudes are happy to bring their families from Saudi, India or wherever so that while the families shop, they can hunt pussy. Take pussies away and tourism traffic will largely collapse, which will affect real estate prices, which will effect.

And guess who owns the mongering venues, who makes money from the visas? It is not you and I, it is the locals.

Also, one of the reasons why companies are willing to set up shop here is because the expats love to live here. And guess why? Because of the easy availability of pussy.

Sex has facilitated a virtuous circle which helps the Dubai economy. It may not be the fuel, but it sure is the grease which keeps the wheels moving.

The Dubai govt is very smart as we all know. Clamp down heavily on mongering is like chopping their own feet. They will never do it. Sure you will have the usual high morality trumpeted over the media, but that is just to keep the families coming. Vast difference between practicing and preaching,

Be discreet and you can have lots of fun in Dubai. Just my 2 cents worth to the discussion.

Barcrawler
04-24-07, 07:22
Luper Calia - This seems an unduly pessimistic view of the situation.

Yes, it was speculation on what could happen. The police do need to be seen to be doing something. There seems to been more open discussion and reporting of the whole issue in the press recently, this will increase the pressure for action. Such actions may indirectly result in “self regulation” by bar management. We saw this last year at the York with entry quotas on WG’s and the Rattlesnake insisting that girls at least enter accompanied. It could go as far as to make owners revaluate their business model.

Sporadic -. Follow the money. Where there are gents willing to rent some companionship, it will happen. Discretion is key. If it is too "in your face" LE will be forced to take action.

Yes, even in KSA there are possibilities. The question is, are bars like the Cyclone now too much “in your face”? Things always change and dedicated WG’s and Mongers will always find their way around things.

The demise of the bar scene (Again I am NOT saying this is going to happen) would certainly reduce demand as well as supply and may not have quite as severe an upward pressure on prices one may at first anticipate. Most casual mongers would not bother if they had to go through the rigmarole and risk of visiting an MP or had to hunt down the information to arrange an in-call. The male demographic profile and the availability of WG’s in the bars, together with the atmosphere of the bars make DXB the ideal environment for impulsive mongering. How many guys go out for a drink and a “laugh” with friends or colleagues and end up with an unplanned takeaway. I lot, I would say.

Wolfie Mike
04-24-07, 23:48
I'm sure this is a current blip by LE in Dubai. If it is sustained then I know that Halliburton will have to cancel its planned move to Dubai!!

Piper1
04-28-07, 12:06
Not a mongering report, but a cross-post from another forum where a few members are discussing the pros and cons of living in the land of lust in the dust. It may give a little perspective for anyone contemplating a move to the UAE.

I agree with 11Bravo and and others regarding the 'kid in candy store' syndome that hits you in the face when you first arrive in Dubai, but eventually wears off. In my first year here I was single and suddenly getting paid way too much. This co-incided with discovering very friendly girls at bars who seemed to like me too much (but always asked for a few hundred dirhams in return for liking me too much). ;)

In my first year I probably partied and 'entertained' girls 3-4 long nights a week. (That's before I discovered this forum - and I didn't take photos in those days).

Now, more than five years later, married and with a little rascal, the novelty of mongering has worn off a little (but more so - opportunites to play are much more limited). Yes, expat life can be lonely. I'm lucky that I have a family in Dubai (including a wife who tolerates my juvenile delinquency from time to time. ;)

As mentioned, traffic and rent are two of the main problems in Dubai (and many people are leaving Dubai for these two reasons). When the tolls come into effect on Sheikh Zayed Road in July, my travel time to my office will probably increase from 20 minutes to 45 minutes, as thousands of cars each day avoid the tolls and take the main road near my place.

Rent has increased an average of 40% each year in the last two years. That's an average. For some people rent has doubled. In my case, 40%. Luckily I found my place at a good rental rate two years ago, so I'm still paying less than current market value.

The other thing that riles us westerners is the legalized slave trade (ie people from subcontinent etc being paid a pittance for long hours of hard work, passports being held by employers, etc). Even this has started to change in the last year or so. It will never be as equal as in the west, but labor laws and even unions are starting to be introduced, and yes, implemented, due to international pressure and Dubai's desire to be part of the international economy. It will take another generation for a real difference to be seen, but I'm pretty certain the changes will be significant. The joys of globalization.

I'll probably stick around here a few more years.

Sporadic
05-07-07, 19:14
Not a mongering topic, but you really have to chuckle at this one.
Front page of their website (see photo attached) has this caption:

US President George W. Bush (R) and Britain's Queen Elizabeth II (C) wave next to Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, (L), from the Truman Balconey after an official State Arrival on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on May 7. –ReutersI mean really, would someone actually get them mixed up? Do we need the Right, Center, Left assistance here? ;)

Shamil
05-09-07, 17:42
Look guys I have to work for a couple of weeks in Dubai and now my general question. After watching all this Pictures I see Black Girls and Chinese next to a few blound russian gals. I don't like Black nor do I like Chinese Gals or blound. Is there any possibility to find latin girls? Latin american girls?

I'm interested in Black haired Girls with white or little brown skin.

Piper1
05-10-07, 15:22
Look guys I have to work for a couple of weeks in Dubai and now my general question. After watching all this Pictures I see Black Girls and Chinese next to a few blound russian gals. I don't like Black nor do I like Chinese Gals or blound. Is there any possibility to find latin girls? Look Shamil beggars can't be choosers. Those black blonde and Chinese girls in the photo gallery are actually the only girls in Dubai.

But you have inspired me. I'm off to Latin America next week to find Arab girls.

Spelman
05-10-07, 15:46
Look Shamil beggars can't be choosers. Those black blonde and Chinese girls in the photo gallery are actually the only girls in Dubai.

But you have inspired me. I'm off to Latin America next week to find Arab girls.Piper, while you are in Latin America with your Arab Girls please don't forget the camera ;)

Spelman

Shaguar
05-10-07, 17:42
Speaking of inspiration, can someone post DP (double penetration) pictures in the Photo Gallery section and a detailed report in the appropriate subforum, please? I am a DP lover and would like to get much better at it. I also find it very enjoyable to stroke to action pics of the capers of our resident casanovas :)

Troublesome78
05-11-07, 09:20
Interesting post Piper, my company is planning on sending me to Dubai on secondment early next year for about 12-18 months.

Though in recent years i have been a number of times to Dubai on company business it's only been for a few days & more of a holiday feeling.

Will await to see what Dubai holds for me when i become a western expat like many of you!

Not a mongering report, but a cross-post from another forum where a few members are discussing the pros and cons of living in the land of lust in the dust. It may give a little perspective for anyone contemplating a move to the UAE.

I agree with 11Bravo and and others regarding the 'kid in candy store' syndome that hits you in the face when you first arrive in Dubai, but eventually wears off. In my first year here I was single and suddenly getting paid way too much. This co-incided with discovering very friendly girls at bars who seemed to like me too much (but always asked for a few hundred dirhams in return for liking me too much). ;)

In my first year I probably partied and 'entertained' girls 3-4 long nights a week. (That's before I discovered this forum - and I didn't take photos in those days).

Now, more than five years later, married and with a little rascal, the novelty of mongering has worn off a little (but more so - opportunites to play are much more limited). Yes, expat life can be lonely. I'm lucky that I have a family in Dubai (including a wife who tolerates my juvenile delinquency from time to time. ;)

As mentioned, traffic and rent are two of the main problems in Dubai (and many people are leaving Dubai for these two reasons). When the tolls come into effect on Sheikh Zayed Road in July, my travel time to my office will probably increase from 20 minutes to 45 minutes, as thousands of cars each day avoid the tolls and take the main road near my place.

Rent has increased an average of 40% each year in the last two years. That's an average. For some people rent has doubled. In my case, 40%. Luckily I found my place at a good rental rate two years ago, so I'm still paying less than current market value.

The other thing that riles us westerners is the legalized slave trade (ie people from subcontinent etc being paid a pittance for long hours of hard work, passports being held by employers, etc). Even this has started to change in the last year or so. It will never be as equal as in the west, but labor laws and even unions are starting to be introduced, and yes, implemented, due to international pressure and Dubai's desire to be part of the international economy. It will take another generation for a real difference to be seen, but I'm pretty certain the changes will be significant. The joys of globalization.

I'll probably stick around here a few more years.

11Bravo
05-11-07, 12:37
I also find it very enjoyable to stroke to action pics of the capers of our resident casanovas :)Well, I admire your honesty... :)

Shamil
05-11-07, 12:51
Look Shamil beggars can't be choosers. Those black blonde and Chinese girls in the photo gallery are actually the only girls in Dubai.

But you have inspired me. I'm off to Latin America next week to find Arab girls.Look Piper, the Girls you fucking are all related to Black Africa, Russia or China or what ever, Me I m living in Switzerland and I m very bored of this last 3 typ's of girls. I grown up with this Cumeaters and thats why I m asking. If I start to work there I don't want to fuck again this Girls. So my only question is related to this! Is there any adress or possibility to find Latin american Girls there? Or Girls looking this way?

Shamil
05-11-07, 12:57
Piper, while you are in Latin America with your Arab Girls please don't forget the camera ;)

SpelmanSpelman did you see all pictures? All related to China, East Asia Black africa and a couple of blound girls? What about latin american girls? Or Italian turkish greek or what ever? I m bored of the last 3 Typ of Gals.

Piper1
05-11-07, 17:28
I also find it very enjoyable to stroke to action pics of the capers of our resident casanovas :)I guess it's different strokes for diff'rent folks. When stroking to DP photos, do you use both hands? :D

Shaguar
05-11-07, 18:09
I guess it's different strokes for diff'rent folks. When stroking to DP photos, do you use both hands? :DThe first rule of masturbation technique club is you do not talk about masturbation technique club! Sadly, my cock is not big enough for both hands at the same time. But as far as DP goes, haven't you partaken of this forbidden fare?

Mickey Rooney
05-12-07, 08:09
Speaking of inspiration, can someone post DP (double penetration) pictures in the Photo Gallery section and a detailed report in the appropriate subforum, please? ....So WR shall we oblige! When does the star of the show, miss N, arrive back?

11Bravo
05-12-07, 08:09
If I start to work there I don't want to fuck again this Girls. So my only question is related to this! Is there any adress or possibility to find Latin american Girls there? Or Girls looking this way?I'd suggest mentioning your desires to the immigration officer on arrival. Who else would better know the nationality distribution here? Just tell him you are interested in fucking some Latin cumeaters, and can he help you out. I firmly believe he will, and you will find yourself with a whole different distribution of sex partners.

Piper1
05-12-07, 11:38
The first rule of masturbation technique club is you do not talk about masturbation technique club! Hey, you started it!

But as far as DP goes, haven't you partaken of this forbidden fare? Yes, but not alone. ;)

11Bravo
05-13-07, 13:47
Taking a page from BarCrawler:

The zip file contains these points as kmz files (points that can be input into google earth via drag and drop).
http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

If google earth is too big a download for you, then try
http://www.flashearth.com/
and try putting the coordinates (only the coordinates) into the search bar (lower right) [e.g..: 25°15'26.71"N 55°17'59.77"E for 4 points Sheraton]

Google earth is better as you can import all points; flashearth is 1 at a time.

Admiral Plaza 25°15'36.56"N 55°17'28.31"E
Airport Hotel 25°14'52.66"N 55°20'37.84"E
Amnesia 25° 5'18.69"N 55° 9'19.12"E
Astoria Hotel, TGIT 25°15'42.99"N 55°17'32.50"E
Crown Plaza, Zinc 25°13'13.41"N 55°16'48.95"E
Cyclone (RIP) 25°14'12.25"N 55°18'45.95"E
Dhow Palace Hotel 25°15'2.82"N 55°17'32.38"E
Dubai Airport 25°15'8.73"N 55°21'12.83"E
4 Points Sheraton 25°15'26.71"N 55°17'59.77"E
Highland Hotel 25°15'36.07"N 55°17'7.59"E
Hyatt Hotel, Premiere 25°16'28.23"N 55°17'53.84"E
Imerial Suites, bar 25°15'23.98"N 55°17'35.56"E
Le Meridian, Jules Bar 25°14'51.75"N 55°20'47.11"E
Metropolitan Hotel, Rattlesnake 25°11'2.28"N 55°15'19.20"E
Panarama Hotel, Jockey's 25°15'17.81"N 55°17'35.74"E
Ramada Hotel, Rumors 25°15'19.39"N 55°17'42.56"E
Regal Plaza, Rockafellas 25°15'26.49"N 55°17'51.03"E
Seaview Hotel, Marine Club 25°15'19.25"N 55°17'6.24"E
Sofitel Hotel 25°15'3.42"N 55°20'0.14"E
York Hotel, bar 25°15'31.78"N 55°17'49.01"E

Barry D
05-14-07, 00:02
Sterling work by 11Bravo (yet again providing a wealth of local knowledge for those prepared to RTFF), who built upon the work of BarCrawler (to paraphrase Sir Isaac Newton: "standing on the shoulders of giants").

But methinks 11B has too much time on his hands to transpose all those co-ordinates.... ;) Just to show he is not the only one, I have taken the liberty of putting all his DXB locations into one Google Earth folder, and adding another folder for AUH Hotspots. Just double click on the extracted .kmz file, and Google Earth will open (if installed) with all locations highlighted. WR & other AUH regulars may wish to add their two bob's worth.

How much easier can we make it?

Member #4655
05-14-07, 12:35
I understand from my DXB buddy Pete that Cyclone and York have been closed. Reason given they are not part of a hotel complex.

A sad day indeed in DXB carnal history. I am sure the lovelies will spread out around the other favourite haunts.

Is any one aware of any other bar closures.

Max

London22
05-14-07, 15:58
Barry D and 11Bravo,

WOW!! you guys really know your stuff. I think we all should say a big thank you. This will help all of us guys that are not too familiar with locations.

Thanks

11Bravo
05-14-07, 17:45
I understand from my DXB buddy Pete that Cyclone and York have been closed. Reason given they are not part of a hotel complex.Cyclone has closed; the York Hotel's bar seems to have been the beneficiary of some Cylclone refugees, at least from the PRC side of things.

London22
05-14-07, 19:50
I understand from my DXB buddy Pete that Cyclone and York have been closed.Yorks been closed? Can`t be true. Anyone else have any info?

11Bravo
05-15-07, 13:23
Yorks been closed? Can`t be true. Anyone else have any info?York is NOT closed. First indication is the reason stated: not part of a hotel. While this is true for Cyclone, obviously the York refers to the York Hotel. This is how rumors get started.

Spark78
05-15-07, 20:45
Cyclone is not closed.

Spark78

York is NOT closed. First indication is the reason stated: not part of a hotel. While this is true for Cyclone, obviously the York refers to the York Hotel. This is how rumors get started.

11Bravo
05-16-07, 02:29
Cyclone is not closed.It was closed for awhile. Has it reopened?

Member #4655
05-16-07, 11:48
It was closed for awhile. Has it reopened?It was still closed last night so was york.

BigDick2005
05-16-07, 18:07
Sterling work by 11Bravo (yet again providing a wealth of local knowledge for those prepared to RTFF), who built upon the work of BarCrawler (to paraphrase Sir Isaac Newton: "standing on the shoulders of giants").

But methinks 11B has too much time on his hands to transpose all those co-ordinates.... ;) Just to show he is not the only one, I have taken the liberty of putting all his DXB locations into one Google Earth folder, and adding another folder for AUH Hotspots. Just double click on the extracted .kmz file, and Google Earth will open (if installed) with all locations highlighted. WR & other AUH regulars may wish to add their two bob's worth.

How much easier can we make it?Hey you guys missed the Broadway. I drove around for an hour the other day and could never find it! Cudos on the google work, very impressive.

11Bravo
05-16-07, 21:21
Cyclone is not closed.

It was still closed last night so was york.Drove past Cyclone tonight, Wednesday, 11:30pm. Lights off, nobody home, gate shut tight. The restaurants are open, but the club itself is closed. End of an era?

Doctopuss
05-17-07, 09:59
hey you guys missed the broadway. i drove around for an hour the other day and could never find it! cudos on the google work, very impressive.

damn i uninstalled google earth from my computer last year, it was taking most of my time and wasn't leaving a great impression on my peers, anyways will get the it guys to install it again and i'll hopefully forward coordinates (if spell doesn't do it first:) )

anyways the best landmark to find broadway is the pic n save outlet. as you cross the makhtoum bridge, you hit the clock tower, take the left and drive for around 200 m and pic n save will be on your right. it is a corner store with a lane right next to it. broadway is exactly behind pic n save. to explain it easier...if you walked into pic n save from the front entrance and walked out from the back entrance, you will be standing in front of broadway. the other way is ofcourse to turn right into the lane next to pic n save and on the next intersection (hardly 20 m inside) take a right...you will be in the broadway lane.

hope this helps,

keep picing n saving!
doc!

11Bravo
05-17-07, 12:52
Anyways the best landmark to find broadway is the PIC n SAVE outlet. Now THOSE are some CLEAR directions. Well done.

By the way, for those not familiar with this place, there are no street addresses (maybe someday). Therefore, EVERYTHING is given by well known landmarks.

Nice Guy 99
05-17-07, 13:35

How much easier can we make it?

Nice work Barry. As I was looking the Abu Dhabi locations over I noticed that you have the Crowne Plaza - Heros in the wrong location. The CP is actually two buildings to the NE on Hamdan. It's the one with the pool on top. I think the location you have is the Iranian Melli Bank building ... not too much action there!

Aimara
05-17-07, 14:03
Part 2.completes the FR started a few days ago:

The only other place that I visited was Imperial Suites; for the most part awful band / choice of music, mix of providers was quite eclectic covering a wide spectrum of race/nationality. Saw a couple of Indian/SriLankan looking girls as well, they were a bit ropey but it was the novelty value. In fact my first night there I was approached by a lady who said that she was from Jamaica, for some reason I found it highly amusing to be propositioned by a Jamaican lady in a Dubai dive bar, passed on her offer and carried on surveying what was available.

Ratio was skewed towards men, however I got the feeling that a number of them were just there for cheap thrills. Finally settled on a young, 20 year old Moldovan, Natasha, who reminded me of a girl I had dated for a while at Uni. , she did not speak much English. Spoke to her manager, who seems to spend her entire evening perched on a stool by the door, and agreed AED 1000 for all night, and that the girl would stay till 10. 00 am. She did warn me that the girl was new, however I decided to take my chances. Also wanted money upfront, which I initially refused and finally agreed would pay her half and pay the other half to the girl back at the hotel. Drove back to the hotel, got to the room. And the girl was painfully shy/inexperienced. Cut a long story short, I was not about to force myself on her, for me the hobby is as much about the pick up and play as the actual act itself. So offered her the duvet, took the spare blanket for myself and decided to crash, next morning had a few things to do at work and a drive to Abu Dhabi, so after buying her breakfast dropped her off at her place and carried on with my day.

It was not just her being obviously new that stopped me going with her that night, I also noticed bruises on her arm, back of one leg and a fading black eye that had been covered up by some makeup. I asked her about them but she only offered, "It is my problem". Keep on reading about the exploitation of women, forced prostitution etc. Always think it is someone else's problem, anyway made me feel like a complete see##t, if anything is going to drive me away from this hobby it is this.

Next night back again. Natasha was there also, although I bought her a drink had decided that evening I was going to go for one of the hard bitten worldly wise women. Natasha's manager had already asked me if I was going to take her as soon as she had spotted me; I did not tell her about what had happened the previous evening, although did ask her directly if Natasha had been physically abused, she got quite defensive and said that sometimes the girls had play fights and she would not hurt them etc etc.

Anyway, an hour later I'm leaving with Natasha again in my car; it was around 10. 00 PM so relatively early and had agreed AED1000 again for the night. With the manager saying that she had to be back by 10. 00 next morning. Took her to watch a movie, ordered dinner in the room and generally tried to be super nice to her. I'm old enough to know that I am not going to change the world but it was some salve to my conscience. Anyway, much better luck this night and we had a decent session (nothing too adventurous) before dozing off. Next morning I almost had to ask her to hurry to get showered, changed and finish her breakfast, as she seemed fairly relaxed and in no rush to get away.

So what is my point? Without trying to sound like a bleeding heart, as punters we should appreciate that some / many of these girls are stuck in a vicious circle, and not necessarily of their choosing. If we can provide a bit of kindness it may go a long way. I was with Natasha consecutive nights, and in total paid AED2000 for the privilege of one shot! However the girl that was in my room the second night was a different person, she would occasionally smile, tried to teach me a few words of Russian, was showing me pictures of her siblings and generally much more engaged.

The first night she had sat on the bed arms crossed, 24 hours later same bed and she is lying there with her head on my lap.

So guys, please be nice!

To finish with, I was at the Hilton Creek, this hotel is not Green it is super Green. My first night there, Fatima had driven herself to the hotel and made her way to my room, she was simply asked where she was going and allowed through, nothing charged to my bill. Same think happened with Juen, the Chinese semi-pro, she got to the hotel at around 8. 30PM, had forgot my name so called me from the entrance and I confirmed she was my guest to the security guard.

The other girls I picked up and drove to the hotel; the hotel has an underground car park, simply drive in and take the lift to the lobby. There is a walk from there to the main lifts to the rooms, but it does not cross the lobby and I was never once stopped. So, all in all highly recommended.

Hope this is somewhat useful to the forum readers and if anyone has any questions then please PM me. I do not have numbers for the girls, only their managers (! ), and even if I did there is no value in handing them out as most of them are there for 6 months and will turnover. Picking up a girl in a Dubai bar is like taking candy from a kid, in fact the kid maybe slightly more problematic. So go and enjoy but play NICE and be KIND.

My Kapitan
05-17-07, 14:34
Excellent work on the GPS coordinates etc guys.
But the easy way - if you cannot bring yourself to ask a taxi driver to take you to the venue- is to buy a Nokia N95 download the maps (free) and select hotels, bars and pubs as landmarks. All major venues shown.
Just a thought for serious mongers ;)

BigDick2005
05-17-07, 18:15
Anyways the best landmark to find broadway is the PIC n SAVE outlet. As you cross the Makhtoum Bridge, you hit the clock tower, take the left and drive for around 200 m and Pic n Save will be on your right. It is a corner store with a lane right next to it. Broadway is exactly behind Pic n Save. To explain it easier...if you walked into Pic n save from the front entrance and walked out from the back entrance, you will be standing in front of Broadway. The other way is ofcourse to turn right into the lane next to Pic n Save and on the next intersection (hardly 20 m inside) take a right...you will be in the broadway lane.
Doc!Thanks Doc,

I'll let you know how my picking and saving turns out at the Broadway!

Barri
05-17-07, 18:29
Taking a page from BarCrawler:

The zip file contains these points as kmz files (points that can be input into google earth via drag and drop).
Excellent Bravo! You beat me to it! Some time ago I suggested to Jackson to allow .kmz files, but by zipping you go around it in a clever way!

11Bravo
05-18-07, 13:33
Lot of rumors floating around. Can personally say I was at York last night - wide open for business. FR to follow.

Thus, with MY own eyes, can confirm (some of these NEVER in doubt, but in this environment):
Cyclone: Closed
York: Open (though you do have to run an obstacle course to enter)
Imperial Suites: Open
Seaview: Open
Rattlesnake: Open
==================
Not ripping, citing for reference:

Part 2.completes the FR started a few days agoAt first I wondered "why the General thread, not the dubai?", but now I see. Let me say, you are a gentleman, and I salute you! Certainly not the "great time" FR, but let's be honest: not every time is great. You took a bad situation and made it human.

[Imperial Suites] Ratio was skewed towards men, however I got the feeling that a number of them were just there for cheap thrills.I too get that feeling at the Imperial. I make sure I am gone before midnight.

Always think it is someone else's problem, anyway made me feel like a complete see##t, if anything is going to drive me away from this hobby it is this.When the facade drops... it can be painful. It's why I prefer the true FL's...

If we can provide a bit of kindness it may go a long way.Such a simple concept. And when just basic courtesy is considered kindness by so many girls, makes you wonder what they do experience from certain customers. I too you can't change the world, but you can make your corner a little brighter for all.

Picking up a girl in a Dubai bar is like taking candy from a kid, in fact the kid maybe slightly more problematic. So go and enjoy but play NICE and be KIND.Enjoyed the FR. Nice of you to write. Hopefully you'll be back soon, and will contribute others.

Qatarcorp
05-19-07, 17:23
The Lat-Long for Broadway Hotel on Google Earth is

25°15'39.61" N 55°20'19.16 E

London22
05-20-07, 01:20

25°15'39.61" N 55°20'19.16 EI just noticed something about your co-ordinations for broadway hotel. They are much nearer to Dubai airport then the clock tower. The broadway is behind Pic and Save if I'm right, yea? I have not been there myself but I've seen the pic and save place and I'm sure its near a road called Al muraqqabat road.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

MS Clive
05-20-07, 08:18
Folks,

Don't you folks think Dubai is expensive compared with other destinations?

11Bravo
05-20-07, 13:28

25°15'39.61" N 55°20'19.16 EYou sure about those coordinates? I plugged them in to Google Earth (4.1.7076.4458 Beta - latest version) and came up at the end of a runway at the airport... Same using Yahoo Maps

This is how Chinese embassies get taken out by mistake :)

Qatarcorp
05-20-07, 15:26
Not sure how I mixed up the coords, try these:

25°15'40.01" N 55°19'20.27" E

Sorry about the mix up.

11Bravo
05-21-07, 02:37
Not sure how I mixed up the coordsAhhh, much better.

Don't you folks think Dubai is expensive compared with other destinations?Everything is relative. Compared to BKK, yes. London, no.

1Ball
05-21-07, 02:42
I am wondering if some of you "Dubai locals" could elaborate a little on hwat you all call "The Debt". It is often mentionned in this part of the world. What exactly is it for? How large a sum are we talking about? Other than a plane ticket, a visa, and some basic accomodation, what exactly does it cover? It seems some of theses girls have trouble paying it back. Is it really that large of an amount? If a WG hangs out at a club, and pulls 800 AED per session, assuming a 3 night per week score, she is pulling in nearly 2500 AED per week. She should be able to pay back whatever she borrowed, fairly quickly.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Sikander
05-21-07, 07:44
The debt can be anything upwards of US$5-10,000. You must remember that not all girls are lucky enough to get 2500 dirhams a week, so it can take 3 months+ before they see any money for themselves.

1Ball
05-21-07, 10:24
The debt can be anything upwards of US$5-10,000. You must remember that not all girls are lucky enough to get 2500 dirhams a week, so it can take 3 months+ before they see any money for themselves.
OK, but what does this amount cover? a Indonesia friend of mine is currently working in Dubai. She had to put US$ 1,500 to the agency that got her the job in the hotel she works. That covered their fee, and the cost of the visa. The employer paid her air fare, and she has to stay 1 year. She doesn't owe any money. After 1 year, she gets a plane ticket back. her salary is about US$ 600. per month, she get housing and meals. She gets to keep all her money, or in her case, she sends it to her boy friend, who I am sure is using it to gamble, drink, and chase girls.

11Bravo
05-21-07, 12:33
what exactly is it for? how large a sum are we talking about? other than a plane ticket, a visa, and some basic accomodation, what exactly does it cover? it seems some of theses girls have trouble paying it back. is it really that large of an amount? if a wg hangs out at a club, and pulls 800 aed per session, assuming a 3 night per week score, she is pulling in nearly 2500 aed per week. she should be able to pay back whatever she borrowed, fairly quickly.

or am i missing something?2 words: "company store".

others will know more that i, given my limited experience with cis; the indebted servitude seems fairly unique to them.

prc's will have a debt, but it will be to family, or the friend who helped them get here. for the trip here, think direct peer-to-peer connection. that is, a friend or neighbor or friend of a neighbor, who is already here, will help them get here by arranging a visa, perhaps air ticket, front them some money, etc. but the prc support "organization" seems truly that: they will charge for help with the visa, providing a place to stay, etc., but it's flat fees, rather than a percentage of earnings. i have known prc's who helped a friend/family member get here, telling me they hoped they would pay off the debt (or complaining "she doesn't want to go out and work and pay me back..."). but they keep their own passport, decide where to live, where to work, when to work, who to go with, keep their own money, determining where it goes... they are their own boss, in most cases anyway.

for cis, it seems that there is more of a "corrupt" organization that helps them get here (with the costs you list, bribes to local-back-home-officials, etc). but each "station" along the way gets paid by the following, and those costs escalate until she arrives here deep in debt. think network where each passed node adds its own payload. once here, she is "owned" by the boss. she turns all the money over to the boss who decides how much goes to pay off the debt principal, and what is owed as interest and living expenses. she never gets to see the books. like a feudal system, or indentured servitude. the boss makes the decisions, not her. the boss takes his/her management fee cut, overhead (food, accomodation) cut, cash advance pay-back cuts... anything left goes towards the debt. but those "fees" can be "hefty". lot of overheads... i've heard that where an in-call house charges the customer 300 dhs, her share is 50 dhs. lot of customers at 50 dhs/shot to pay back that debt.

2 stories, personal knowledge:
1. lisa, a fl kirgie (been here a long time), at the cyclone, was talking to another kirgie. 2nd kirgie was complaining about her living accomodations, decrepit, crowded. lisa was telling her she should just move, apartments back then not that difficult to find, get some girls together and rent 1, monthly sublease. next thing, 2 "houses" (as in 'guys as big as') were outside lisa's door, inquiring as to why she was trying to poach girls away from their current boss, filling their heads with such nonsensical possibilities..., and reminding lisa that girls who caused problems had problems. scared lisa and her roommates (one of which was a miss t, who moved in with me for a week).

2. kirgie miss t was telling me how, that afternoon, she had been shopping for 'gerl'. gone to a room, shown some 'gerl'. in my naiveté, the only thing that made sense to me was "gelt", as in gold. instead of a tupperware party, it was a seller with a private showing of gold jewelry to some likely customers. she went on with "could buy, earn money", and i'm thinking buy gold in dxb, take back home and sell at a profit. but it just wasn't adding up. i thought she was saying 5-7k dollars, which was a lot of gold for a wg. it was then i realized she was talking about 'girls'. as in, she, and others, in a room, girls brought in, they stripped so "quality of merchandise" could be checked, and bids sought. you basically bought her "contract", the right to a large share of her "income". i don't know if the duration was time-limited, or "cost-plus". i was just stunned that a girl who had gone through that herself would now participate in the process. but she saw nothing wrong in it, just a commodity with some good earnings potential, good money off of someone else's back (literally).

others more experienced with cis may have other views.

Barcrawler
05-22-07, 10:04
2 words: "company store". Others more experienced with CIS may have other views.My limited experience with CIS tends to match yours. My long departed Kyrgyz regular had a pretty grim existance until she paid off her debt, this took much longer that expected due to incidentals continually being added to the bill - food, "breakages", "administration costs", generally anything they could dream up. A Khazakh girl told me much the same thing. I have know a lot of PRCs and none seem to have been victims of the same level of explotation. One girl told me how she started out in a MP and hated it (Customers expecting extras for a 5 AED tip!!). She was free to leave, the only issue was she had to leave the tied accomodation.

BigDick2005
05-22-07, 16:22
Not sure how I mixed up the coords, try these:

25°15'40.01" N 55°19'20.27" E

Sorry about the mix up.Thanks Dude - you nailed it!

Funfor Females
05-31-07, 10:25
Well, the things you see in a long days march! Phew.....

It is true that busses always come in threes. You can wait in the rain for hours with no sign of a public conveyance, and as soon as the sun comes out three of the fuckers will turn up in convoy.

Well, it seems that PRC stunners are very similar.

I have known a happy little band of part timers who work the Alimo, Crown Plaza and Longs. (See my previous posts and picture gallery) for about 18 months.

Whilst they are truely exceptional in their appearance and willingness to please, they do lean rather to the conservative tendancy with regard to playing in groups.

God knows, I have worked my fingers (and dick) to the bone; I have used every technique I know and still failed to persuade any of the girlies of the benefits of being spit roasted or turned into a fork.

But of course the law of busses in the rain is real.

Now I am in merry England, a long way from from the flowing black hair, silky thighs, plump little breasts and short skirts of the Alimo or Longs.

And I get an e-mail don't I.

From one of the PRC part time stunners I have been working on for months.

And what has she decided?

When I am a quarter of the way round the world what conclusion does she reach?

What the fuck does she wake up one morning determined to achieve?

Yes, you got it.........my persistant psyops have filtered through and now she is keen to become the meat in somebodies sexual sandwhich.

Would you believe it..........she decides she wants a pair of todgers, a brace of beasts, when all I can offer is sincere good wishes and hopes for better weather.

Yes, busses come in threes when the sun comes out and the rain stops. When you least need them you can't move for the bastards.

So, there is a cracking good little part time charmer, with a body like a godess and sexuality ooozing from every pore of it. She wants to play at 3s and says she thinks it would be nice for " Everybody cum together sames time..."

Sadly there is nothing I can do to help the poor lost soul while I am here in this sceptered Isle. As I linger in perfidious Albion she longs for a couple of cocks in Dubai.

Any volunteers? WR, you very kinldy introduced me to Miss N, perhaps I can repay the favour with this little gem if you PM me.

If there are a couple of worthies out there, with a trusted and safe track record, who are prepared to introduce this little lovely to the joys of playing in threes then get in touch.

Anybody interested PM me and I will put you in touch. At the price of significant beer when I get back to the sandpit. (I am due in AD late June)

Have fun.

FFF

Wicked Roger
06-03-07, 13:09
This from today's Gulf News. Best make sure that if you swing you don't tell the LE - or don't upset one of the playmates that he/she tells the LE. Plate and glass smashing is fine but lashes and 3 months in clink for indulging in one's favourite pastime..

Likely got the punishment for the admission that the 2 ladies played...watch out MK the LE may be onto to your favourite hobby soon ;)

And me too come to think of it :)

Moral is be discreet if you can...

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10129514.html

WR

Biplane024
06-03-07, 21:14
Drove past Cyclone tonight, Wednesday, 11:30pm. Lights off, nobody home, gate shut tight. The restaurants are open, but the club itself is closed. End of an era?Last time I was in DXB was Nov/Dec and I did not make it to the Cyclone. I have a semi regular girl in town, from Romania. We met in the Cyclone and got together twice then I got her phone number, so we eliminated the games and charges at the place.

Last time I was in DXB she said that the girls were being hassled there, both coming and going so would not be surprised that its being hassled. My guess is that the owners did not pay the monthly bribe to someone.

Tim James
06-05-07, 23:46
Hi All,

New to forum, just joined today and it is a great source of information. I am going to Dubai next week but my flight will not arrive until after 4 am. I am staying at the Hyatt Regancy and is there anywhere I can find a girl at that hour or will I have to wait until the following night. I note from forum the Hyatt is GF which is great.

Barcrawler
06-06-07, 05:47
This is incredible! I was having my morning scan through the online version of the Dubai tabloid “7 Days” and I noticed the top ad on the left hand side. (These ads change constantly so you may not always see it) was for Dubai Escort "Stefany Harrington - Elite Companion" - Chicago, London, New York and Dubai." Stef's web site is not even blocked - at least not at 8:15 this morning. I wonder how many curious clickers will have reported it by now!

http://stefanyharrington.com/?gclid=CNzvo8fPxowCFSQHEgodyBybaA

Stef has obviously been doing some market research and knows all about the going rates in DXB.
12 hour sleep over - $ 15,000
Weekend Getaway - $ 25,500
Week long beck and call - $ 55,000
In an effort to deter 11Bravo she says, when arranging a meeting not to discuss money or anything of a sexual nature.

And while Stef is looking for the type of money that would buy you a luxury car, she is not prepared to show her face on the web. Nice body, but she would have plenty of competition in many DXB venues.

Me? I’m looking forward to your field reports.

My Kapitan
06-06-07, 05:57
Hi All,

New to forum, just joined today and it is a great source of information. I am going to Dubai next week but my flight will not arrive until after 4 am. I am staying at the Hyatt Regancy and is there anywhere I can find a girl at that hour or will I have to wait until the following night. I note from forum the Hyatt is GF which is great.

Bed. All bars close at 3.

My personal best record was landing at 0035 and in Regal for 0110hrs :)

Excess
06-06-07, 09:20
Bed. All bars close at 3.

LOL @ MK... and to add "Bed with the companion (or more) of your choice - optional - but highly recommended"

Tim James
06-06-07, 10:12
Thanks I suppose I was being a bit hopeful, so what about the following day where is the best place to visit near the regency hyatt to find WG's around mid day or would they be in the hotel and where. Any help I would appreciate.

11Bravo
06-06-07, 15:37
Bed. All bars close at 3.Tim James: Agree with MK. Your best bet is to get a good night's sleep, then have breakfast at the Broadway Hotel, Diera (so the reports say). Then, check out the afternoon places: Jockeys (Panarama Hotel, Bur Dubai), and TGIT (Astoria Hotel, also Bur Dubai).

11Bravo
06-06-07, 15:58
Just like the spring showers bring out the spring flowers, now the summer's heat brings out the summer bachelors. Families packed off to foreign climes; those lucky enough join them so all can beat the heat AND HUMIDITY (what did they do BEFORE a/c?). The unlucky ones, remaining behind... well, there are compensations.

Some of the top a-listers also take the opportunity of the summer doldrums to pay a visit home. Even with the bloom of the summer bachelors, overall numbers of favored punters decline. Who wants to conduct business now, and only minor trade shows and conferences scheduled. Much nicer places in the world for junkets.

Thus, no surprixe to receiving several sms's and phone calls from normally busy friends, enquiring about my health and what I'm doing to keep myself occupied. Seems their floor has been lowered rather than my ceiling raised.

One thing about regulars - my entertainment budget remains the same: I don't expect them to raise prices during good times; correspondingly, I don't lower mine during bad times. Works out to a steady budget for the both of us.

Now for the auditions...

Tim James
06-06-07, 16:48
Thanks for the advice Bravo, I think a god night sleep would be in order and the sensible thing. Looking forward to Dubai and I will write a report upon my return.

Funfor Females
06-06-07, 17:58
Tim,

Turn on your Private Messaging facility and you will have a far, far greater chance of getting the sort of tips you are looking for.

Cheers

FFF

Lisa Less
06-11-07, 03:56
I've just moved to Dubai to start work in Jebel Ali, am in a rented apartment in Mankhool which seemed to be a good area judging by reports! I've viisted Dubai a few times in the past and know the usual haunts. My question is, being pretty time constrained, whats the best way to get a good WG without trawling the bars at night? Any recommendations?

Lisa Less
06-11-07, 03:59
With Etisalat blocking this site over most of Dubai / UAE, what are the alternatives. Am using my UK office remote desktop at present but thats a good route to a short career !

Wicked Roger
06-11-07, 06:20
With Etisalat blocking this site over most of Dubai / UAE, what are the alternatives. Am using my UK office remote desktop at present but thats a good route to a short career !
Lisa

There is plenty written on this in another thread but PM me if you want links

WR

Glonoinum
06-28-07, 09:39
I had one week ago the notice that I have to go in Dubai in 8th August for few days. From there point I began to read your forum. Is very fine and full of good suggestion. When I will know every particuliars of my travel (like hotel and other) I will ask you suggestion in order to spend good nights.

A lot of thanks you are fantastic punter-reporter. Glò

Glonoinum
07-12-07, 10:12
O.K. dear Emirates friends of pussy... I know all my business in UAE from 8th to 11th august. I will stand at Radisson SAS Deira Creek, Bani Yas Road.

Where is the most close between good clubs where find WG or semi-pro, preferably CIS?

Thank you in advance.

11Bravo
07-12-07, 13:05
Where is the most close between good clubs where find WG or semi-pro, preferably CIS?Some have posted maps, others have posted Google Earth points. Can't get much better than that for info. Just search THIS thread for "maps" and "google".

Aimara
07-12-07, 23:29
You don't need to go too far, Kubu is part of the Radisson complex and has plenty of CIS and a few other flavours as well....make sure you agree upfront what staying till the morning means to her!

Steer clear of Olga - slim, pert mid 20's from St Petersburg - she is to be found at Kubu

Otherwise, head further down the road towards the Hilton, take a left for the Hilton exit and you will see a Hotel Moscow there...plenty of CIS to be had in the evenings

O.K. dear Emirates friends of pussy... I know all my business in UAE from 8th to 11th august. I will stand at Radisson SAS Deira Creek, Bani Yas Road.

Where is the most close between good clubs where find WG or semi-pro, preferably CIS?

Thank you in advance.

Glonoinum
07-13-07, 07:54
You don't need to go too far, Kubu is part of the Radisson complex and has plenty of CIS and a few other flavours as well....make sure you agree upfront what staying till the morning means to her!

Steer clear of Olga - slim, pert mid 20's from St Petersburg - she is to be found at Kubu

Otherwise, head further down the road towards the Hilton, take a left for the Hilton exit and you will see a Hotel Moscow there...plenty of CIS to be had in the eveningsThanks a lot Aimara, your news are very valuable for me. I made a search on the UAE threads and there is many literature on KuBu. I had been lucky. Thanks also for the suggestions about meeting lenght and Moscow Hotel. In Moscow Hotel there is some bar, discoteque or the WG stays in the lobby? If I can reciprocate your kindness, I have many good information about Italy.

Lisa Less
07-14-07, 12:48
There are many nuggets of wisdom in the recent reports, as a new Dubai official ‘resident’ I can relate to all of them. The girls know exactly the right questions to ask and once they know you live in a nice apartment, on your own, you’re then in a different league. Up to you of course as to whether you want to mix your domestic life with pleasure but it suits me down to the ground. The last three girls who’ve gone home with me haven’t dictated the price, just ‘pay me what you want’, I gave them 500 dhs all night and they were more than happy. Girls were from Jockeys, Ramada (upstairs disco) and for a bit of variety the African night club at the Ramee Hotel in Deira. I try and avoid York – its even more of a meat market than ever now.

Yes you have to be careful with girls you take home, they can get very settled ‘at home’, doing the washing up and cooking you lunch is all very nice but. .

I know of guys who’ve developed good long term relationships with wg’s, and some who are now happily married to said ladies. Many of the PRC girls are very bright ex college girls, often in their mid thirties; they’ve had good jobs, they have a teenage son or daughter and then they’ve divorced or separated. Divorce is easy and quick in China, split the assets down the middle (those that haven’t been hidden away by the husband), then you’re on your own. No maintenance, no state support. Link that in with a non existent health service – Mum or Dad becomes I'll, no money then no hospital treatment, Mum or Dad dies. You can see the appeal of working – one hour of sex with a man you choose yourself in most cases = one months wages in China.

I also vouch for taking phone numbers of the very special girls and calling them back. I have to restrict it to the very special ones otherwise I’ve forgotten who was who the next day! Girls only get called back by perhaps one in ten men they leave their mobile numbers with – so if you are the one in ten you are again in a different league.

Treat the girls with respect, and why wouldn’t you?. And you’ll love every minute of it.

Uzinuzin
07-15-07, 15:58
I was there early June (4 point Sheraton, excellent place, very GF). Off the airport and straight to TGIT (Astoria Hotel) at 2pm. No entry in the afternoon (but DH25 at night). Very obvious pick up place, older crowd of mongers and WG, mainly 5 or 6, may be 7 if lucky.

WG a bit apprehensive of new comers, but quickly warm up. I didn't see anyone I wanted immediately, mainly PRC (30+) and a few Russian. Suddenly at 4pm they said they are closing !? Didn't know that, so as I was talking to this regular guy a couple of PRC approached, one could speak English and the other couldn't, so she strated translating and fixing me up with her. The guy with me already had a girl upstairs in the room ! (so not intersted). I finally took the one who seems to be new, DH300 till 7pm her friend said.

Off to the room, I like to get them in shower, that was nice but when I asked for BBBJ there she started saying "more money, more money" (and I thought she couldn't speak English - I guess this is the first few words they learned). I said OK, how much ? 100 more. I said no problem. Then she said pay now... !

I normally don't pay WG upfront, but I heard on this board a lot of girls ask new comers for money upfront (I guess too many have been cheated out of money by locals and so on !). Anyway, she was very persistant, so I went to pay and realized, damn have no 100. So gave the 500 note and the more I asked for 100 back she just laughed !!!? But I got great BBBJ and a great service after that, all in all was a good time (even for the extra money).

In teh evening went to dinner at Royal China, at Regal hotel. I likie salsa so went to "Savage Garden" (Capitol Hotel), Dh50 with one beer included, big mistake, totally dead on Sat., the guys there saying Fri. was packed. So with a German guy who also just arrived the night before we went to Regal Hotel disco.

Only CIS wanabes with terrible attitude, later got packed with arab playboys (young locals who want to get it for free ! no chance). This totally ruined the place, girls got buys chatting and drinking these playboys drinks and not really working and doing their job !? Nice, young girls but with attitude, a few quoted Dh1000 but like they are really doing you a favour and not interested (too lazy to work for 1000 !?!?).

Anyway, as I wasted the time there, I chatted with a girl who said she was from Moscow but later I guessed she was from Turkey or local even, was throwing a lot arab words that I couldn't understand. Anyway, she came down to 700, I said Dh500 but I pay you good tips if I'm happy int he morning. This I am afraid was a disasterous session, she was a cold fish, straight from the freezer, no kissing, no BJ (at all !?) and just a waste of time. I had to pay her 500 upfront (she was very persistant) and did her once at night, in thye morning she got up and dressed, I said what the f**k, what about a morning session, she wanted another 200 for that, I almost kicked her out and put it down as a write off of Dh500.

Next day went on the bus tour, tried the blue bus but it was not working then (repair or something), went with the other one - red ones. Dh150 foir a ticket that lasts 24 hours and you can get on and off and also include a boat trip - not bad to spend the time and see Dubai.

11Bravo
08-07-07, 12:17
Seems that Saturday, 11 Aug, is an Islamic holiday (Lailat-al-Mi'raj). Normally, bars are closed on religious holidays. But I can never remember if it's Friday night to Saturday, or Saturday night to Sunday. Perhaps someone can clarify. Anyway, be forewarned that the week could be shorter for being 'out and about', and having a mobile number or two MIGHT come in handy.

Farang07
08-07-07, 17:08
Not a report, but a request for information outside Dubai. From what I hear the scene is much more discreet in other emirates, but it would be great to share info on gf hotels, numbers, reports, etc. Could someone start a thread "other emirates" or at least pm me with info on Fujairah.

Thanks

Piper1
08-07-07, 18:39
Just picked up some weekend supplies at my local liquor store. They have signs up saying they are closed on Thursday night August 9 for Lailat-al-Mi'raj (Ascension Day) which seems to be on Friday August 10. So, bars might be closed Thursday night.

______

Farang - plenty of info (relatively speaking for a quiet place) on Fujairah. A quick use of the search function will help you out.

Richa Poura
08-07-07, 18:42
I can confirm the this Thursday is indeed 'no alcohol night', some bars are closed totally, others will be open serving soft drinks - don't know which ones yet.

11Bravo
08-07-07, 19:15
They have signs up saying they are closed on Thursday night August 9 for Lailat-al-Mi'raj (Ascension Day) which seems to be on Friday August 10. So, bars might be closed Thursday night.Thanks for the info. That lunar calendar is difficult to match to the solar one :)

Piper1
08-07-07, 19:24
Thanks for the info. That lunar calendar is difficult to match to the solar one :)LOL. I'm only going by the MMI signs (plus a quick google). No official announcement yet that I can see.

11Bravo
08-08-07, 02:28
LOL. I'm only going by the MMI signs (plus a quick google). No official announcement yet that I can see.I use calandar magic

http://www.stokepoges.plus.com/whatsnew1.htm

to provide a "head's up". Not always accurate TO THE DAY for lunar events, but at least gives an idea... Hate trying to open a bar's door, only to find it locked...

Warbucks
08-08-07, 12:56
Uzinuzin

Man the girls in Dubai can be a bit aggressive. I had all types availible so far. Africans, Chinese and Russians. Africans mostly [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off. For the Eastern Europeans due watch your wallet. I never been stolen from by them but through their actions you can almost see dollars looking back at you when you gaze into their baby blues or what color contact they choose to wear that night. Well the Asians I have nothing but positive experiences to far.

Piper1
08-08-07, 15:49
For the Eastern Europeans due watch your wallet. I never been stolen from by them but through their actions you can almost see dollars looking back at you when you gaze into their baby blues Well that's surprising. And you were expecting looks of eternal love. Life's just not fair sometimes. :(

Richa Poura
08-08-07, 16:32
A straw poll of opening hours tomorrow, Thursday (well a poll of one from Waxy O'Connors), Waxy's closes tomorrow at 6:30 pm, opening 'around 7:30' next evening.

11Bravo
08-08-07, 23:46
Seaview manager confirmed Seaview will be closed Thursday night.

Warbucks
08-09-07, 04:54
But sometimes I try to look at them as human beings instead of slot machines. I am still a rookie on this all star team.

Piper1
08-09-07, 05:00
Damn Pipe That Was A Good One.
But sometimes I try to look at them as human beings instead of slot machines. I am still a rookie on this all star team.;)

My Kapitan
08-09-07, 07:01
I am still a rookie on this all star team.

Ain't that the truth.

You reap what you sow.

11Bravo
08-24-07, 11:19
I will undertake when I get to dubai eventually. To piper or anyone courageous enough to do this.Further with this topic, why are you posting this nonsense on photo forum? You may want to consider the general info forum as a better place to be ignored.LOL. But you are a hard man, not taking pity on our 1-hand typing members...

Moghul
08-27-07, 12:32
Hi friends,

I am new to this group and forum. I have recently started working in the middle east and have had a first visit to Dubai last week. Thanks to all fellow mongers for providing good info.

I stayed at York and it is not at all a GF hotel. Reception was not at all cooperative. I thought staying at York might be a good idea, of picking up a WG and making it to the room, but was disappointed.

Now for my experience in the club at York. Since this was my first visit I was more interested in knowing what all is on offer and the general dynamics. I was there from 2100 to 0300 closing hours. There were lot of Africans, PRCs, and very very few russians or CIS. I interacted with a few of WGs and my first impression (correct me if I am wrong), I found Russians very arrogant and haughty, non negotiable. On the other hand one or two africans from ethiopia were good conversation material and very agreeable. One thing none of these (CIS, Russians, PRCs africans don't do is greek). Around 2300 hrs it got very crowded and also very dark with dimmed lights. This did not help at all since one could not really judge a girl for her looks. The rates were 500 Dhms for africans, 1000 for russians, and 500-1000 for PRCs.

I didn't find any filipinas, or lebanese. Where is the best pickup point for them.

I know my first post may not be very informative to others who are regulars but this was just to share something from my side.

I have a genune concern and hope someone gives me a reply. Are these girls safe with resp[ect to AIDS etc, since I hear from many mongers that they went for BJ without rubber?

11Bravo
08-28-07, 12:39
I stayed at York and it is not at all a GF hotel. Reception was not at all cooperative. I thought staying at York might be a good idea, of picking up a WG and making it to the room, but was disappointed.BIG mistake. Well known fact York is NOT GF. That's why it's RED on the hotel list.
Always pays to search on the hotel's name in the hotel thread beforehand. You can always book, but you can't always bonk.

I found Russians very arrogant and haughty, non negotiable. On the other hand one or two africans from ethiopia were good conversation material and very agreeable. One thing none of these (CIS, Russians, PRCs africans don't do is greek).Around 2300 hrs it got very crowded and also very dark with dimmed lights. This did not help at all since one could not really judge a girl for her looks. The rates were 500 Dhms for africans, 1000 for russians, and 500-1000 for PRCs.Yes and no. CIS can be a bit more picky; all depends. Most PRC won't do greek; more CIS will; don't known about Africans. Prices are accurate for MSRP :)

I'd advise making looks AND attitude the criteria. Consider they are just showing you what she will look like in the dim light of your bedroom...

I have a genune concern and hope someone gives me a reply. Are these girls safe with resp[ect to AIDS etc, since I hear from many mongers that they went for BJ without rubber?The only safe sex is abstinence. Or, there's mother thumb and her four daughters, but I'm not sure about the youngest...

==============

But your post is WELCOME, and it's nice to see someone trying to give something back. In all seriousness, once you've decided it's worth the risk, and there is risk involved (small if you're careful - many more nasties other than aides), keep posting.

11Bravo
08-28-07, 17:28
didn't know where else to put this:
problem: your wife/gf/kid/whatever has a computer problem and you're half a world away. ever try to talk a user through a problem without seeing what is happening on his computer? frustrating!!! will break up any relationship within an hour.

found this solution, and i have personally verified it works (my karma must be good - i had downloaded it last month, stumbled across it today, was thinking about trying it out sometime, when i got the call: help...)

http://showmypc.com/showmypchelp.html

it's a standalone app; both helper and helpee must download and run. easy user interface - one button to click. it generates a password (new each time) that must be sent somehow (voice, gtalk, e-mail) by the helpee to the helper. helpee can choose whether the helper can actually control the helpee's computer, or only watch the screen and comment. no ip addresses to specify.

from the web site:
showmypc combines vnc remote access technology with an open-source ssh forwarding client to provide you with the option to allow other users to view and control your desktop. the remote user needs to have the same showmypc software and can access your computer with just a password (no ip address needed). the temporary session password is automatically generated when you start the viewing session and must be provided to the remote user by email, phone or other means. if you have access to your own ssh server, you can use it instead of the one provided.

no registration, no login, just download and start. ideal for it support/meetings.

Anchor777
08-28-07, 21:36
Hey Forum members,

Unfortunately I haven't been in Dubai lately and haven't had the chance to visit this forum and post any fabulous reports. But I'm soon to be back and I'll try to catch up on whats been going on.

BIG mistake. Well known fact York is NOT GF. That's why it's RED on the hotel list. Didnt know that york was RED on the list. I have stayed there twice in a suite and never had any problems except for a 100dhs extra charge to the room when bringing WG's. Maybe it depends on who is at front desk.

Zongrilla22
08-30-07, 11:42
Hello friends,

I have recently joined. This is indeed a nice forum for info sharing. Kudos to all. I am planning to visit Dubai for some mongering.

Which girls are best for sex, in terms of giving a good experience, and who do not cheat. I would also like to know if these WGs from CIS or Russia are averse to non westerners. What about the lebanese, and iranians, and filipinas? I gather york is more for PRCs, so where to hit for these other women.

Has anybody got a good exp in staying in karama bur dubai? Is the hotel GF, and how is the accomodation there? Is BBBJ and DATY safe with respect to infections?

Piper1
09-01-07, 17:25
Hello friends,

I have recently joined. This is indeed a nice forum for info sharing. Kudos to all. I am planning to visit Dubai for some mongering.

Which girls are best for sex, in terms of giving a good experience, and who do not cheat. I would also like to know if these WGs from CIS or Russia are averse to non westerners. What about the lebanese, and iranians, and filipinas? I gather york is more for PRCs, so where to hit for these other women.

Has anybody got a good exp in staying in karama bur dubai? Is the hotel GF, and how is the accomodation there? Is BBBJ and DATY safe with respect to infections?Most of your questions have been discussed many times on this forum, which is probably why you didn't get a reply until now. Karama Hotel is GF, the accommodation is good. It has Ratsky's club - good for Filipinas. BBBJ anad DATY have their risks. Read the Safe-sex thread or better yet, google a reputable sexual health site.

Member #3160
09-02-07, 03:31
This is probably a bit random, but does anyone know if the express bus between Dubai and Abu Dhabi runs on a Sunday? The online bus timetable refers to "Thursday, Friday and holidays", but it's not clear whether the weekend is counted as a holiday or whether the buses take the weekend off.

Cons68
09-03-07, 14:24
At least in teh region.

This is probably a bit random, but does anyone know if the express bus between Dubai and Abu Dhabi runs on a Sunday? The online bus timetable refers to "Thursday, Friday and holidays", but it's not clear whether the weekend is counted as a holiday or whether the buses take the weekend off.

11Bravo
09-03-07, 15:24
..if the express bus between Dubai and Abu Dhabi runs on a Sunday? The online bus timetable refers to "Thursday, Friday and holidays", but it's not clear whether the weekend is counted as a holiday or whether the buses take the weekend off.Workdays: Sunday-Thursday
Weekend: Friday-Saturday
at least for govt.

I'm GUESSING that the website has never updated their weekend timings (you didn't specify website). A year ago, the weekend USED TO be Thursday-Friday.

I threw in enough google search terms, and came up with this site:
http://vgn.dm.gov.ae/DMEGOV/dm-trans-timetables
and I see the reason for your post.

Well, you can always use the "contact us" button, and ask.

Fresh Meat 2
09-04-07, 00:07
Thanks a lot Aimara, your news are very valuable for me. I made a search on the UAE threads and there is many literature on KuBu. I had been lucky. Thanks also for the suggestions about meeting lenght and Moscow Hotel. In Moscow Hotel there is some bar, discoteque or the WG stays in the lobby? If I can reciprocate your kindness, I have many good information about Italy.Glenolium, tried to send you a pm but you can not receive them.

Off to Italy next month, can you help with some pointers.

Thanks

Jimmy The One
09-04-07, 00:10
Hi guys,

Just found the site and wondering. I'm comming to AD on Sunday 9 Sept, (my third visit this year) and staying for a week. In the past I've frequented Blitz (great music for a cover band, and usually found something to take away), Ali Pally (never dealt, the pushiness of the girls too much), 49'ers and a few other odd places.

My question - in Ramadan (starting 13/9) are these places open?

Crime Of Passion
09-04-07, 09:54
Hi guys,

My question - in Ramadan (starting 13/9) are these places open?

Ramadan is predicted to be 13 or 14th, but who knows, they got it wrong last time and it came a day earlier than many expected!

Would suggest most bars to open but with reduced hours, maybe 7pm onwards and maybe no music. Some places do close completely - not sure about Blitz but unlikely to apply to AP or 49.

It's not an exact science, bars seem to have individual policies but overall Ramadan seems to be getting more relaxed each year.

Leszekk
09-05-07, 05:41
Looks like this time astronomers decide when Ramadan starts.

What a change.

It starts 13th

Mozart 21
09-11-07, 21:32
I haven't been to Dubai for quite a while so have been absent from this forum. Glad to see lots of new faces and bodies though!

Can anyone tell me whether Firoxa who used to run a small team of friends from Georgia, Siberia and the CIS more widely is still around?

I will be taking the liberty of PMing some of you for contact details for some of the wonderful ladies. After Ramadan though as these look like A listers not likey to be around.

Safe punting

M

Tom2004
09-13-07, 09:30
Folks,

greetings to all of you. I shall wish adding a posting slightly of topic, its about "Ramadan", but worth to read and know about it - not only for our common hobby, but for day-to-day life and even business.

From recent reports/question I believe there is a lack of knowledge and awareness of Ramadan, but believe it is essential for everyone here in the region.

You will find a link at the end of the posting for more detailed information, and I do recommend this information to you.

Source: www.arabianbusiness.com

Ramadan customs and regulations
by Rob Corder on Wednesday, 12 September 2007

The crescent moon marks the beginning of Ramadan.

All countries in the Gulf are founded on the principles of Islamic law. However, they are tolerant to all faiths, and attract a vast number of expatriate workers from around the world, and have thriving tourism industries.

For visitors or recent arrivals in the region, Ramadan, which begins today (Thursday), may be a new experience.

It is a time when Muslims refrain from eating during daylight hours as an act of sacrifice that reminds them of the challenges of the poor.

It is a time for generosity of spirit and a period when family ties are renewed and enhanced.

Non-Muslims are not required to follow Islamic practices during Ramadan, but there are customs and regulations that should be observed by everybody.

The United Arab Emirates University provides a useful guide to all students and staff that applies to the UAE, but is largely applicable to other Gulf States. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait do not permit the sale or consumption of alcohol at any time of year.

The UAE University explains:

Non-Muslims are expected to respect the Muslim Ramadan practices by not eating, drinking, or smoking in front of Muslims or in any public place in the UAE during daylight hours.

Independent eating establishments will not open until sunset; many stay open into the early morning hours.

Most hotels will serve food in a location not in the public view during the daylight hours.

Some hotels will not serve liquor during the month of Ramadan.

Business hours will be adjusted in consideration of Ramadan and the work hours are typically reduced. If you need to conduct any business during Ramadan, it would be wise to call in advance to verify the adjusted business hours. In the work environment, you may find it more difficult to schedule meetings.

More detailed information:

Ramadan Rules & Regulations (Compiled by Ishaq Zahid)

Fasting in the month of Ramadan is compulsory on every Muslim adult. The Arabic word sawm is used for fasting. The word sawm (plural siyam) literally means 'to refrain', but as an Islamic term, it means refraining from food, drinks and sexual activity from dawn to sunset. Allah says in the Quran, in Surah Al-Baqarah (2-183):

'O you who believe, siyam is prescribed on you as it was prescribed to
those before you so that you may become self-restrained.'

The importance of Siyam in Ramadan is clearly expressed in several sayings of the Prophet(S.A.W.). It is reported by Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said:

'He who fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeks his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven; he who prays during the night in Ramadan with faith and seeks his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven; and he who passes Lailat al- Qadr in prayer with faith and seeks his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven.'
(Bukhari and Muslim)

Fasting in Ramadan is practiced by Muslims all over the world. The most significant aspect of Siyam is the development of Allah-consciousness (Taqwa) in the heart and the soul of a fasting Muslim. One must abstain from immoral behavior and attitude as well. Refraining from food and such is essential during fast but it is not sufficient. The Prophet of Allah is reported to have said:

'If one does not abandon falsehood in words and deeds, Allah has no need for his abandoning of his food and drink.'
(Al-Bukhari)

WHO IS EXEMPT FROM SAWM?

Fasting is mandatory on every Muslim who is sane, adult, able and resident. The following exemptions apply:

1. the insane;
2. children who are not adolescent yet;
3. the elderly and chronically ill for whom fasting is unreasonably strenuous; Such persons are required to feed at least one poor person every day in Ramadan for which he or she has missed fasting.
4. pregnant women and nursing may postpone the fasting at a later time;
5. the ill and the travellers can also defer their fasting.
Allah says in the Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqara:

'But if anyone is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period should be made up by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties.'

6. Women during the period of menstruation or of post childbirth confinement. Fasting during these periods is forbidden and should be made up later, a day for a day.

DURATION OF SAWM:
Fasting starts everyday in Ramadan at the break of dawn, which is also the start of the Salatul Fajr time. Fasting ends at sunset or with the call of Salatul Maghrib.

VALIDITY OF FASTING:

The validity of fasting depends on the following:

1. Abstaining from food, liquids and sexual activity from dawn to sunset.
2. The intention to fast must be made every day before dawn. The intention (niyyah) may be made during night before going to sleep or it can also be made at the time of Suhoor before dawn. Suhoor is eating before fasting. It should be as close to Fajr time as possible. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says:

'Partake Suhoor, for there is blessing in Suhoor.'(Bukhari, Muslim)

It is desirable to break the fast as soon as possible after sunset. Breaking the fast with dates or water is a tradition of the Prophet. Following is one of the Du'a for breaking fast:

Allahumma laka sumtu wa 'ala ridhqika aftartu (O Allah! For You did I fast and with Your bounties did I break the fast.)

The things which invalidate fast are of two kinds. The first one requires Qada (only making up missed days), the other one not only requires Qada but also Kaffarah(a penalty).

The following are the things that require Qada only:

1. Eating or drinking intentionally. This includes non-nourishing items taken by mouth.
2. Deliberately causing oneself to throw up.
3. The beginning of menstruation or post-childbirth bleeding even in the last moment before sunset.
4. Ejaculation for reasons other than sexual intercourse.
5. Intending to break the fast before sunset even if one changes his mind, since intention is one of the pre-requisites of the validity of fasting.
6. Eating, drinking or having intercourse after dawn on the mistaken assumption that it is not dawn yet. Similarly, engaging in these acts before Maghrib on the mistaken assumption that it is already sunset.

Things that not only require Qada but also Kaffarah are the following:
Sexual intercourse during fasting(dawn to dusk). The penalty is to fast an additional period of 60 continuous days. If one is not able to do so then he must feed sixty poor people-one average meal each.

Before the days of the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.), slavery was a common practice in the Arab world. Islam eliminated slavery from the society in a very short period of time. A useful approach was to allow people free a slave as a charity or as a penalty for a sin. Thus during the time of the Prophet(S.A.W.), setting a slave free was the penalty one must pay as a kaffarah, if he or she had a slave.

What does not break the fast:

1. If anyone forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks, he should complete his fast, for it is only Allah who has fed him and given him drink. (A Hadith from Muslim).
2. Unintentional vomiting.
3. Swallowing things which are not possible to avoid, such as one's saliva, street dust, smoke, etc.
4. Brushing the teeth.
5. Injection or intra-venous which is solely medical and not nutritional.

Breaking of fast under exceptional conditions:

Muslims are permitted to break the ordained fast of Ramadan when there is danger to their health. In this situation a Muslim should make up his fast later at any other time of the year.

Reference: "Every Day Fiqh" by Maulana Yusuf Islahi, translated by Abdul Aziz Kamal.

COURTESY: Islamic Information & News Network Vol.4 No.43

As far as the business is concerned my advice is:
- be discreet in public,
- not holding hands when comming out of a disco/pub or in the outside,
- no kissing in taxi (well even outside Ramadan this bears a risk),
- sit distanced when using a cab, or better the man sits in the front,
- bahave controlled when outside,
- get numbers and avoid the normal venues.

It is not only respecting the believes and customs of our hosts, but also protecting yourself and/or the girl from trouble.

Greetings to all,
tom

Crime Of Passion
09-14-07, 07:10
...and visitors to our region should beware that the generosity of Ramadan by the ruling families often extends to releasing many prisoners from jail! :eek:

Always find it amazing too that many heavy debts of locals are paid off by the Sheikh and includes releasing them from jail if it was serious enough for them to get there.

...and having just looked out the window, on this Friday in Ramadan, the time of generosity and goodwill, the religious day of rest, the Indian labourers are working hard to keep their building project on schedule on their day off. :confused:

Warbucks
09-21-07, 22:58
Sorry guys no safe sex thread on the UAE Board but read some news I would like to share.

Merck's experimental AIDS vaccine fails By LINDA A. JOHNSON, AP Business Writer
10 minutes ago

TRENTON, N.J. - In a disappointing setback, a promising experimental AIDS vaccine failed to work in a large international test, leading the developer to halt the study. Merck & Co. said Friday that it is ending enrollment and vaccination of volunteers in the study, which was partly funded by the National Institutes of Health.

It was a high-profile failure in the daunting quest to develop a vaccine to prevent AIDS. Merck's vaccine was the farthest along and was closely watched by experts in the field.

Officials at the company, based in Whitehouse Station, N.J., said 24 of 741 volunteers who got the vaccine in one segment of the experiment later became infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In a comparison group of volunteers who got dummy shots, 21 of 762 participants also became infected.

"It's very disappointing news," said Keith Gottesdiener, head of Merck's clinical infectious disease and vaccine research group. "A major effort to develop a vaccine for HIV really did not deliver on the promise."

Michael Zwick, an HIV researcher at Scripps Research Institute, said the vaccine's failure is unfortunate. But he said it's too soon to know if other vaccines using the same strategy would also fail.

"It's par for the course in the HIV field," he said of the Merck result.

The volunteers in the experiment were all free of HIV at the start. But they were at high risk for getting the virus: Most were homosexual men or female sex workers. They were all repeatedly counseled about how to reduce their risk of HIV infections, including use of condoms, according to Merck.

In a statement, the NIH said a data safety monitoring board, reviewing interim results, found the vaccine did not prevent HIV infection. Nor did it limit severity of the disease "in those who become infected with HIV as a result of their own behaviors that exposed them to the virus" — another goal of the study.

Merck's was the first major test of a new strategy to prevent HIV infection. The first wave of attempts to develop a vaccine tried to stimulate antibodies against the virus, but that hasn't worked so far.

The new effort — an approach that Gottesdiener said is being tried in most other current research — is aimed at making the body produce more of a crucial immune cell called killer T cells. The goal is to simultaneously "train" those cells, like an army, to quickly recognize and destroy the AIDS virus when it enters cells in the bloodstream.

Zwick said some researchers still are working on vaccines to neutralize the AIDS virus. He thinks ultimately what's needed is one that combines that approach with a way to stimulate and train killer T cells.

Merck and the HIV Vaccine Trials Network, an international collaboration of researchers and institutions funded by the NIH, co-sponsored the study. The experiment, called STEP, began in December 2004 and had enrolled 3,000 volunteers in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Puerto Rico and the United States.

The results announced Friday involved volunteers who researchers thought would benefit most because they had never been exposed to the particular cold virus used in the vaccine.

Wall Street, on a generally upbeat day, showed little reaction to the news, with Merck shares rising 44 cents to $51.82.

Analyst Steve Brozak of WBB Securities said the vaccine was considered the most promising candidate both by Wall Street and the science community. He said a vaccine is the only financially feasible way to fight the AIDS epidemic in poor countries and that the company that comes up with the first successful shot would have "a license to print money."

"You're talking about a Carl Sagan kind of number — billions and billions" of dollars, he said.

The Merck vaccine, known only as V520, also was being tested in a similar study in South Africa and in two smaller studies, which also were halted.

The Merck vaccine failure is a "deep disappointment and a scientific setback for the AIDS vaccine field," the AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition said in a statement. However, the nonprofit group added that "while this is a disappointment, it is in no way the end of the search for an AIDS vaccine."

11Bravo
09-27-07, 13:10
Given that the paid isg dxb staff is rather slothful, a few suggestions in getting your questions answered by said slackers:

1. Read the most recent 10 pages of EACH of the pertinent threads: dubai and/or abu dhabi hotel general reports of distinction (Yes, there are only 4 ROD pages, but I've increased their "weight" as they're links. Use the titles/comments around the links to see if they might be pertinent to the info you seek.)

No time to read on-line? Then use the "Thread Tools->Show Printable Version" to download and read at your convenience. Those airline movies aren't THAT great...

Don't have to read EVERY post; safe to skip the banter, greetings, penthouse letters, sarcasms, RTFF's, references to goings on in other countries (no flame intended); these are not what YOU are looking for NOW. As Number 2 would say, "We want information."

Skim the likely candidates; with luck, the title just might be a good indicator of the content.

Myself, I'd start with the city, then the ROD's. It might be counter-intuitive, but I'd suggest you read the ROD's from oldest to newest: a lot of COMMON questions were answered in early ROD's (FAQ's), with subsequent tweaks. Plus, the ROD's will point you to pertinent posts in the other threads.

There is almost nothing worse than posting a question that has just been answered on the same or previous page.

And the frequency and quickness of RTFF responses have a DIRECT correlation with how many times your question has been asked before.

2. Use the search tools. While you may think your questions are unique (they're not), pick out the "unique" terms and search the thread (full instructions in one of the ROD links). For example, "escort", "daytime", "afternoon", "MP's", "hotel".

You will certainly receive a number of bogus hits, but these are offset by the fact that the search term(s) are highlighted in red when you go to the actual post. Assuming you have a color monitor, and are not colorblind, easy to see which posts MIGHT be relevant and worthy of further perusal. (To find the term on the search results page, use your browser's search tool - normally under Edit in the global menu).

Yes, you do have to wait a minute between searches, but assuming you know how to open more than one browser window at a time, that time can be used for reading (or running to the fridge for another beer [input] or toilet [output]).

3. We understand that if it's your FIRST time punting, you won't have any "history". We also understand that there's only ONE first time.

4. Build up some isg "credits" by giving something back. If you were unsuccessful... those are some of the most fun posts, the lessons learned, mistakes made. Even if you didn't PULL, you could still write a hotel report (did it SEEM gf?).

Whether or not you write an FR, I really DON'T care (the "I'll write's"). But if you do, it does add to your credibility. I only hope that if/when Always Covered asks a question, I can be one of the first to answer.

5. Repeat postings of the same question only serve to alienate potential responders. Regulars do read the forum, if not daily, then several times a week. Take some time and follow the above. Understand that "No answer" IS an answer, if you know how to listen.

Be aware that it's quick and easy to post questions; even a 1/2 decent answer will take longer to write than the question it answers.

And any type of FR, be it recon, after action, or blow-by-blow, does take time to write. Respect that, and take the time to read at least some; they can contain some good info.

Likewise, the best ways to insure your questions are ignored at best, flamed at worst:

1. Make it very evident you can't be bothered to read RECENT posts.

2. Keep repeating the same question(s).

3. Ask lots of questions, but give no help/feedback to others.

4. Use the "I don't have time" line, or one of its many variations... that's always an inspiration (at least for me).

Or just ignore this, and keep posting your questions... maybe someone will answer.

Always Covered
09-28-07, 21:14
Given that the paid isg dxb staff is rather slothful, a few suggestions in getting your questions answered by said slackers:

Whether or not you write an FR, I really DON'T care (the "I'll write's"). But if you do, it does add to your credibility. I only hope that if/when Always Covered asks a question, I can be one of the first to answer.Thank you for the offer 11Bravo and i HAD a question but you have ALLREADY answered it ! lol. I wanted to know what a senior member would have done in the Sheraton 4 Points Security situation:

My only comment would be: why reward bad behavior? Yea, I know, only 50 dhs, and worth it to be rid of the problem. However, with the shakedown successful, you know it will continue. Perhaps no need to request management's presence THEN, just a "thanks, what's your name? I WILL let the manager know about your concern and VISIT" as you close the door. Always a chance he could 'drop a dirham' on you, but doubtful as that brings heat down on the hotel.

I had given serious thought to contacting management in the morning but my very vague knowledge of Dubai laws\culture told me I was in the wrong by their rules and as it was Ramadan I decided to keep a low profile.

I'm also thinking that security tried it on with me because I look a lot younger than my actual years it cost me this time BUT this has benefits with the girls LOL, suppose I can't win everytime! Anyway I will continue to live and learn.11Bravo and Barry D,

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback, I've got such a buzz from reading them, its like I'm climbing the stairs into the York. Great. For now I will have to make do with reading your tales from afar and re-reading my own reports another great benifit of the forum. Would you beleive this is the 1st forum I have ever joined \ posted to, what does that say about me? LOL

Well if I'm in Dubai again I will definitely feel the need to buy you chaps a drink and share some stories!

Ps apologies if my quoting skills arent up to scratch.

==============================================

Greetings Covered,

I tried to fix the quotes in your report, but I'm not sure if I got them right.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

11Bravo
09-29-07, 17:22
I had given serious thought to contacting management in the morning but my very vague knowledge of Dubai laws\culture told me I was in the wrong by their rules and as it was Ramadan I decided to keep a low profile.Low profile ALWAYS best, and not saying you REALLY do have to contact management. I've found that just the reference to "manager", when a worker is acting "outside authority", can rein him in.

But I'm also always prepared to go to management, as it's not a bluff. Just make sure you are talking to "true" management, and not a front desk work colleague, looking to share in the extra profits.

Bottom line, I'd say that once you are in your hotel room, with paperwork submitted to the front desk, they should respect the "Do not Disturb" sign you've hung outside the door.

I'm also thinking that security tried it on with me because I look a lot younger than my actual years it cost me this time BUT this has benefits with the girls LOL, suppose I can't win everytime.That's one handicap I don't have, damn it. I DO fit my forum profile as a crotchety old man. :)

Glad I could be of help.

Luper Calia
09-30-07, 19:51
I will shortly be coming to Dubai for an extended stay and would be grateful for resident's advice on best methods to access the forum. Work access will be a complete no no for me.

Also, I understand that VOIP is now blocked by Etisalat. Is anyone getting success in using skype or other VOIP?

Please use PM if I am asking for any trade secrets.

Thanks

Nice Guy 99
10-01-07, 01:49
i will shortly be coming to dubai for an extended stay and would be grateful for resident's advice on best methods to access the forum. work access will be a complete no no for me.

also, i understand that voip is now blocked by etisalat. is anyone getting success in using skype or other voip?

please use pm if i am asking for any trade secrets.

thanks

try the onion router or tor. the required software is free. you can find it here: http://tor.freehaven.net/index.html.en

the tor link is blocked in the uae so get it together before you enter the country. works fine with voip and websites such as isg. the shortfall is that it's hard to get enough bandwidth for things to work quickly. if i have a truly high speed connection performance is ok. there are other ways to get to isg and i expect you'll get some pms

skype is blocked inconsistently.

Cons68
10-01-07, 05:53
I will shortly be coming to Dubai for an extended stay and would be grateful for resident's advice on best methods to access the forum. Work access will be a complete no no for me.

Also, I understand that VOIP is now blocked by Etisalat. Is anyone getting success in using skype or other VOIP?

Please use PM if I am asking for any trade secrets.

Thanks
If you are in the area served by Tecom (DIC, Marina) you will have no problem. In fact right now I am using this forum and checking hte TOR website with no problem at all.

If it is too late for you and you are already in Dubai, I can download and give it to you on a CD. I, however, do not provide IT support (just to manage expectations).

Rgds

Sporadic
10-02-07, 05:57
Last month I found Skype not to be blocked, but the quality was so low as to be useless, YMMV.

Member #3055
10-03-07, 10:23
I was in Dubai recently and stayed at teh Hilton Jumeirah.

I was surprised but I could access ISG there!

Nice Guy 99
10-03-07, 12:49
Last month I found Skype not to be blocked, but the quality was so low as to be useless, YMMV.

MM is Ving ... I am in Abu Dhabi right now. Skype is blocked but I am able to do very good quality video conferences using a VPN approach. I am posting accessing this site using TOR.

Sir Poonabit
10-04-07, 13:25
Hey, anyone know the hours of Kubu at the Raddison? I've searched the web and the only info I can find is 6pm onwards in a report from 2004.

Also, other than the Broadway, what places are open during the afternoon?

TIA,

SP

(usually I'd spend time searching the forum, but I'm on a common computer at the moment and don't have the opportunity for detailed research what with people walking by and all ;-)

11Bravo
10-04-07, 17:31
Hey, anyone know the hours of Kubu at the Raddison?

For Ramdan, bars open after Iftar, close at 2am.

No places open in afternoon during Ramadan.

Sir Poonabit
10-05-07, 04:15
For Ramdan, bars open after Iftar, close at 2am.

No places open in afternoon during Ramadan.After Ramadan. I won't be in Dubai until the 30th.

Thanks.

Tony45
10-08-07, 14:09
try the onion router or tor. the required software is free. you can find it here: http://tor.freehaven.net/index.html.en

the tor link is blocked in the uae so get it together before you enter the country. works fine with voip and websites such as isg. the shortfall is that it's hard to get enough bandwidth for things to work quickly. if i have a truly high speed connection performance is ok. there are other ways to get to isg and i expect you'll get some pms

skype is blocked inconsistently.

friends,

use alias service. its around usd 12.00 per month but very effective fast and reliable.

http://www.aliasservice.com/index.php

cheers
tony

Nice Guy 99
10-09-07, 03:03
Friends,

Use Alias service. Its around USD 12.00 per month but very effective fast and reliable.

http://www.aliasservice.com/index.php

cheers
Tony

OK ... to each his own ... TOR is free.

Member #4158
10-15-07, 07:14
Hi guys, this is probably a bit of a dumb question so I am braced for a volley of abuse. Also not sure if this is the right board to post on but, here goes.

I need to get hold of some ED products, ie snafi, cialis etc but don't really want to speak to a gp if it can be avoided.

Can you see where I am going with this?

Have read on a couple of posts that it is possible to walk into a pharmacy and do this but am a bit wary (as you caqn imagine! ), given that the news seems to be full of reports about arrests and places being closed down.

Can anyone give me any advice on places to try, even if these are prescription only products, and if so how to get around it.

This is a serious question and would appreciate any (sensible) advice.

Send me a PM or email.

Thanks for your help.

Tony45
10-15-07, 10:27
OK ... to each his own ... TOR is free.

for those who don't get access to TOR. You can access this site from UAE too...

Steamer33
10-16-07, 06:48
Hi guys, this is probably a bit of a dumb question so I am braced for a volley of abuse. Also not sure if this is the right board to post on but, here goes.

I need to get hold of some ED products, ie snafi, cialis etcI have never had a problem as certainly Cialis and Viagra are both legal when bought from a pharmacy here - and anyway, how does the pharmacist know what you're using them for? He will assume it's to use with your wife. I have used many different pharmacies, from tiny local ones to the big one in Mall of the Emirates, and never encountered any problems buying either Viagra or Cialis.

By the way, all medical drugs prices are set by the government and are DH164 for 4x50mg Viagra and Dh186 for 4x20mg Cialis. If you are ever offered any for cheaper than that in the UAE then beware, they will almost certainly be fake. Stick to proper pharmacies and you will have no problems.

Enjoy

Vesta293
10-21-07, 20:02
Guys,

Not wanting to advertise any particular airline BUT,

I have just booked a trip from the UK to Dubai, using SilverJet from Luton GBP472 each way in Buisness Class, but with lots of extras such as VIP terminal use rather than the normal terminal. Anyway whilst booking today they have a special offer on, which if you book a return flight Luton-Dubai-luton before Sept 27, they give you another ticket for free to be used before September 08, so in reality to monger trips to Dubai booked in Executive Class for GBP500 each. Go get them if you want.

Rgds,

Tony

Tom2004
10-22-07, 18:32
...is 2:30 am outside Ramadan.

Best Regards,
Tom

P.S.: Some guys and girls head over to Moscow Hotel if they could not stike a deal at Kubu.

Hey, anyone know the hours of Kubu at the Raddison? I've searched the web and the only info I can find is 6pm onwards in a report from 2004.

TIA,

SP

(usually I'd spend time searching the forum, but I'm on a common computer at the moment and don't have the opportunity for detailed research what with people walking by and all ;-)

Tom2004
10-22-07, 18:33
Hi Folks,

any information about "Klub 88" in Ras al Khaimah?

Greetings,
Tom

Bumz Rush
10-24-07, 16:19
Dead until weekends, band good, food actually very nice, and booze reasonable price.

Was "Ratski", snooker table removed and now VIP seating area.

NO admission charges, and very friendly staff.

Never managed to pick up any girls, as normally take my own with me.

I would love to hear of any success there.

Bumz

Steamer33
10-26-07, 19:44

I need to get hold of some ED products, ie snafi, cialis etc but don't really want to speak to a gp if it can be avoided.Price update for those who require, ahem, a little help (and all are available freely over the counter in Dubai pharmacies):

Viagra Dh164 for 4 x 50mg
Cialis Dh186 for 4 x 20mg
Levitra Dh173 for 4 x 10mg

All over the counter drugs prices are officially set by government and will be the same no matter what pharmacy you go in.

I repeat, if you get offered any of the above for less then 'buyer beware' -- they may well be fake.

Enjoy

GroinStrain
11-02-07, 13:50
Does anyone know how I can view redtube.com videos in the UAE? I can get the website up on proxify but as soon as I go to the link for a video the etisalat site blocked screen appears. Any IT experts out there know of a solution apart from moving to a du area?