PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Redadare7
11-15-08, 19:34
Ok I will check out those places. So lets say I like someone so I talk to her there then we just walk out and back to my hotel together is that how it works?Need help, new to ISG.

In Dubai next week for few days, does anyone know if Majestic Tower is GF?

Thanks

ChimeraAlpha
11-16-08, 13:53
Ok I will check out those places. So lets say I like someone so I talk to her there then we just walk out and back to my hotel together is that how it works?Apna,

Why isn't your PM facility active.

Regards,

Sylvan

Pelosky
11-16-08, 22:11
Ok I will check out those places. So lets say I like someone so I talk to her there then we just walk out and back to my hotel together is that how it works?Yes, go straight for the lifts and up to your room ! In daytime, even the non GF hotels may close an eye - beware though, there will be more people around, so it pays off if she is dressed nicely (that's a personal preference, but ... it helps !)

Ericklein
11-17-08, 14:52
I am planning a new trip to Dubai and I am thinking to rent a car. I remember that getting in a taxi with a WG was not allowed (Or at leats the girls did not risk it). Do they check rented cars if you have a WG with you?
Should I be afraid of looking for a place to park the car or are there parking places everywhere?

Thanks for the help!

Steamer33
11-17-08, 17:57
I am planning a new trip to Dubai and I am thinking to rent a car. I remember that getting in a taxi with a WG was not allowed (Or at leats the girls did not risk it). Do they check rented cars if you have a WG with you?
Should I be afraid of looking for a place to park the car or are there parking places everywhere?

Thanks for the help!

Never happened to me. WGs always get in taxi with me outside all the main venues.

Parking near some Bur Dubai and Deira venues can be tricky.
All five-star hotels have valet parking so those sort of venues (Hyatt Regency, Radisson SAS) are OK to drive to.

Personally, though I have a car I never drive even if I'm not drinking.
Too much hassle, lots of traffic on weekend nights, nutters on the road, parking problems.

And remember there is ZERO tolerance for alcohol when driving here. If you have an accident or are caught with even a trace in your bloodstream you will go to jail for a minimum of 30 days and as a visitor probably be deported and banned from ever coming back to Dubai. So if you are going to drive do not drink anything alcoholic.

All in all, easier to get a cab, especially if you're not familiar with Dubai's roads, They're pretty cheap and they'll normally know the venues you're asking for. And you can't be done for drink-driving.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Steve Dubai
11-18-08, 06:35

Never had a problem with girls in a Taxi - in fact the opposite problem - girls want to get in a taxi instead of walking with you over 200 meters for fear of being caught by the LE (at 1am that is and can be a real pain with some taxis as they obviously get real p****d having waited over a hour to get a 50p fare).

I remember some years ago LE would place road checks from 2am - 6am on Al Wasl Road / Jumeriah Beach Road - stopping cars & checking ID's etc - not sure if they still do it as I use Taxis if I'm venturing out on the town.

If you do have to rent a car for daytime business my advice would be still use taxis at night and leave the car in the hotel parking.

11Bravo
11-18-08, 09:52
I remember some years ago LE would place road checks from 2am - 6am on Al Wasl Road / Jumeriah Beach Road - stopping cars & checking ID's etc.Just another reason to play 'Cinderella'...

LuvumBare
11-18-08, 14:52
An interesting report on your little bit of sand.
http://nymag.com/news/features/52180/

Ericklein
11-19-08, 15:40
Never happened to me. WGs always get in taxi with me outside all the main venues.

Parking near some Bur Dubai and Deira venues can be tricky.
All five-star hotels have valet parking so those sort of venues (Hyatt Regency, Radisson SAS) are OK to drive to.

Personally, though I have a car I never drive even if I'm not drinking.
Too much hassle, lots of traffic on weekend nights, nutters on the road, parking problems.

And remember there is ZERO tolerance for alcohol when driving here. If you have an accident or are caught with even a trace in your bloodstream you will go to jail for a minimum of 30 days and as a visitor probably be deported and banned from ever coming back to Dubai. So if you are going to drive do not drink anything alcoholic.

All in all, easier to get a cab, especially if you're not familiar with Dubai's roads, They're pretty cheap and they'll normally know the venues you're asking for. And you can't be done for drink-driving.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Probably the girl I took at that time was over reacting. She was checking a lot of things before coming with a separate taxi to my hotel, but it was worth it. I will never forget those two great nights with her!!!!

Thanks for the advice on the ZERO alcohol restriction.

Ericklein
11-19-08, 15:41
Never had a problem with girls in a Taxi - in fact the opposite problem - girls want to get in a taxi instead of walking with you over 200 meters for fear of being caught by the LE (at 1am that is and can be a real pain with some taxis as they obviously get real p****d having waited over a hour to get a 50p fare).

I remember some years ago LE would place road checks from 2am - 6am on Al Wasl Road / Jumeriah Beach Road - stopping cars & checking ID's etc - not sure if they still do it as I use Taxis if I'm venturing out on the town.

If you do have to rent a car for daytime business my advice would be still use taxis at night and leave the car in the hotel parking.

Sounds terrible! I think I will follow your advice and use taxis over night

Badboyit
11-22-08, 16:20
Helllo m8s,

I'm a new expat coming to Dubai.

Before actually moving in to my next apartment I will be staying in an hotel for a couple of weeks.

In addition to that I will initially have lots of free time and you know what i mean...

I've read lots of reports from you guys on this forum and even more info on some other websites.

What I would like to ask is what is your favourite disco/bar/place to go for some African goddesses?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

John

Punter 101
11-27-08, 04:26
As most of you realize, Internet monitoring in the UAE is painfully more stringent. It's a real pain to access this website bypassing the local internet proxies set-up by Etisalat and Du. There are three major options to access he forum:

1) Accessing this site via your blackberry. For from strange reason, Etisalat is not monitoring its network on handheld. Although, it is frustrating scrolling the forum on a tiny screen.

2) Using software such as Hot Spot Shield. This is an easy to load software that encrypt your web surfing. As it's free, you'll continously be asked to visit a page of their sponsors. You can download it on <www.hotspotshield.com/>

3) Buy your own VPN. if both above options aren't ideal and you want to ad-free and secure surfing from your personal laptop, the alternative is buy VPN services. I recommend Witopia. Which should set you back around $40 a year.

Anyways, hope that this is useful for most of you. Happy Surfing!

Steve Dubai
11-27-08, 06:21
Another reminder of the stiff penalities :

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10262807.html

Wizard561
11-27-08, 06:30

I dont think that the penalty would be less in any developed country for killing 2 people while being drunk behind the wheel.

Wizard

Barcrawler
11-27-08, 08:12
I dont think that the penalty would be less in any developed country for killing 2 people while being drunk behind the wheel.

WizardI did a quick google and the first two articals mention sentances of 9 years and 4.5 years for "death by dangerous driving while over the alcohol limit." in the UK.

In the UAE however its important to note the limit is ZERO

Worf1972
11-27-08, 19:08

WE NEED TO HAVE BLOOD VERDICTS IN THE USA. HAD a guy drive drunk the wrong direction and killed a 8 year old girl( decapitating her) in a limo coming from a wedding in Long Island few years ago. And he'll be up for parole in 2 or 3 more years , he should be forced to pay some blood money to the family.

Barcrawler
11-30-08, 17:41
There are two public Holidays coming up. Government offices will be closed fron 2nd to 11th Dec according to Dubai One news.

The first is UAE national day on 2nd December. Many businesses will close on 2nd and 3rd December. As this is not a religious holiday the bars should be open as normal.

Next week it’s Eid al-Adha. This due to take place on the 9th. This is a religious Holiday and the normal custom is for bars to be closed at sunset on the day before the holiday and reopen early evening on the day of the holiday, so expect the bars to be closed Monday 8th December.

As always there can be some variation so check before making a trip to a bar.

Steamer33
12-01-08, 23:33
Some bad news. My part-time housemaid, Filipina (non-WG I must add) and such a nice person, is in jail after villa was raided in Satwa on Sunday because of the one-family one villa policy.

Everyone not on residence visa living there is now in jail and will be deported in the next few days.

I will be warning my Filipina network, a lot of whom live in Satwa/Jafilia, and would ask any members who know people living in those areas to warn them also to be on their guard.

Sometimes I just hate Dubai.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Mjolnir 213
12-01-08, 23:45
Some bad news. My part-time housemaid, Filipina (non-WG I must add) and such a nice person, is in jail after villa was raided in Satwa on Sunday because of the one-family one villa policy.

Everyone not on residence visa living there is now in jail and will be deported in the next few days.

I will be warning my Filipina network, a lot of whom live in Satwa/Jafilia, and would ask any members who know people living in those areas to warn them also to be on their guard.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Thanks for the heads up.

About the warning though.. I think they all know.

Sad though. Most of them have no other options.

WB

Steve Dubai
12-02-08, 07:28
, so expect the bars to be closed Monday 8th December.

As always there can be some variation so check before making a trip to a bar.

Was at the premier last night - notices on the screens stated they were closed on the night of the 6th.

Barcrawler
12-02-08, 07:57
Was at the premier last night - notices on the screens stated they were closed on the night of the 6th.I just check a couple more websites. according to the Government of Dubai Department Tourism and Commerce Marketing.

7th Dec is Arafat (Haj) Day
8th is Eid Al Adha

Other sites say 9th is Eid Al Adha, but remember these dates are subject to moon sighting and can vary. Some sites do not mention Arafat day at all!

So it looks like the dry night is the one before Arafat Day, not Eid.

The private sector holiday is announces as 7th to 9th December. The Government from 2nd to 11th December

I will be wise to check on the day before making a long taxi ride into town.

BionicMan
12-02-08, 09:46

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Bad! real bad!
trying to understand the technicality: does this mean that anybody working with no residence visa (can this be rated as ilelagl immigrant/workerm tehn?) at someone's house (= obviously not part of the family in the genetic or legal side) is subject to this?
That would not only kill a huge business for this people, but also generate troubles and inconveniences to the house holders.
Fact is also that they (authorities) would not surely be ready to open the mesh for more legal workers, ie in a number as needed by the community.
All weird!

Steamer33
12-04-08, 04:25
Bad! real bad!
trying to understand the technicality: does this mean that anybody working with no residence visa (can this be rated as ilelagl immigrant/workerm tehn?) at someone's house (= obviously not part of the family in the genetic or legal side) is subject to this?
That would not only kill a huge business for this people, but also generate troubles and inconveniences to the house holders.
Fact is also that they (authorities) would not surely be ready to open the mesh for more legal workers, ie in a number as needed by the community.
All weird!

Legally, nobody can work here on a tourist/visit visa. Punishment for being caught is always imprisonement/fine + deportation and life ban.

As regards villa sharing. If not same family (and that is only immediate blood relatives, ie parents and siblings - not cousins) then sharing villa is illegal.

This does not apply to freehold areas (ie gated communities such as Springs/Ranches etc) though as with all laws here there are still many grey areas to be clarified.

During a raid occupants asked to produce ID and visa. If whole house is occupied by people on tourist visas then all presumed to be working illegally = imprisonment + deportation.

The other way people are stitched up is that tenants occupying villa illegally are arrested and given on spot fines (up to Dh50,000) which they have no way of paying. Can't pay the fine? Imprisonment followed by deportation.

Either way, you're done for.

I haven't heard from my maid for two days so assume and hope she has now returned to Philippines safely.

I just hope she's OK

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Carmex
12-12-08, 06:43
hey guys,

non monger question. have a girl in cebu who is non p4p, just a regular nurse who has taken her nclex exam. she wants to go to saudi to practice as a nurse. jobs are tough in phils for nurses. especially new nurses without much experience. anyone have any information on this? she says the visa requirements are not very stingent for nursing. i have heard (or i believe that is) that some agencies or not up to snuff, or that filipina do not get treated very well. she says she understands the risk involved, but i do not believe her as she is only 24. i think it is dangerous for her. i would just like to be more informed about the dangers, or the lack there of. do fili chicks get raped over there or am i just being too critical?

carmex

you can pm me if you want. side note, good girl, never ask for money, even paid for stuff when i was down in cebu. good family with money.

Wicked Roger
12-13-08, 13:46
hey guys,

non monger question. have a girl in cebu who is non p4p, just a regular nurse who has taken her nclex exam. she wants to go to saudi to practice as a nurse. jobs are tough in phils for nurses. especially new nurses without much experience. anyone have any information on this? she says the visa requirements are not very stingent for nursing. i have heard (or i believe that is) that some agencies or not up to snuff, or that filipina do not get treated very well. she says she understands the risk involved, but i do not believe her as she is only 24. i think it is dangerous for her. i would just like to be more informed about the dangers, or the lack there of. do fili chicks get raped over there or am i just being too critical?

carmex

you can pm me if you want. side note, good girl, never ask for money, even paid for stuff when i was down in cebu. good family with money.

carmex

you have my email address so let me know your concerns.

saudi is ok i know many nurses there :) and while working conditions vary depending on the hospital (as do salaries) filipinas nurses are plentiful and lots of filipina communities there also. why saudi? why not uae? watch out for agencies as they will rip her off if she is not careful

best email me and we can chat

DeepCover
12-14-08, 20:35
I was visiting Dubai and ended up at Rockafellas. Parked got out then was stopped by a young Nigerian girl. Never had an African before. Went to her place. She switched off the lights I got on top of her and and the nights activities began. My determination to proceed in a serious manner was thwarted by a series of gas expulsions which had us both laughing. The mirth stopped when I sniffed the room and it smelled like something had been dead there for weeks. She must have smelled the same thing cause she quickly opened the window. I said all this to ask " Is a foul odor during sex indicative of an STD?

Drp1968
12-23-08, 10:57
Recently went to Stars at Sheraton Deira, while walking in saw some smoking hot CIS girls entering the club. Sat around for a half hour before a small, bigger Yemeni girl started her sales pitch, but I wasn't buying. She wanted 1000dhms, I suggested I'm only in it for 500, she said no girl at the club would accept that, and she countered at $200US, but again from her, wasn't buying. She offered both going to my room and going to her place.

Talked to a few CIS girls, but whether it was language barrier or just not knowing how things worked there, couldn't seal the deal with any of them. Couldn't even get to the subject of price. None of the CIS girls seemed enthused or like they wanted to be there. They mentioned that all in the club minus one guy with a gf were working girls, but would go no further than that.

Did I miss something? Are the CIS girls bartered through a third party? Is any date arranged directly through them? Ultimately one came up to me and started saying something along the lines of how she didn't want to be there, and at closing time how she was thrilled that she didn't have to work that night. Thought it to be an odd situation. Here are all these WGs, but only saw one leave the place with a gentleman.

Al Zachrison
12-25-08, 09:08
Hello All,

I'm a 24 yr old Pakistani guy living in the United States. I love reading the reports from this forum on Dubai's nightlife.

I will be planning a trip soon to discover all that Dubai has to offer and of course I will be looking into the mongering scene well.

My question is this:

1) Do some working girls avoid Indian/Pakistani customers? If so, does the same policy apply to the ones that grew up in the western world?

2) Will I have any problems with Russian / CIS women? I really would like to try them out and would be dissapointed if they won't render there services t me.

Al Zachrison
12-26-08, 03:50
Fellow Mongers,

I'm a young 24 yr old Pakistani guy that grew up in the United States.

I would like to get feedback from DESI (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) mongers or from others who are active in the U. A. E scene and know how working girls treat South Asian expats.

I've heard that some girls like to avoid Desi men or charge them higher prices because they prefer Western clientele.

* If so, what has been your experiences with women from Middle East / CIS / Persian / PRC / African women? If I approach them, will they counter with a high offer or simply refuse service to me because of my origin? *

I look forward to your feedback and will contribute pics + reports once there.

Al Zachrison
12-26-08, 03:51
Oops, looks like I posted twice!

Mjolnir 213
12-26-08, 14:50
Fellow Mongers,

I'm a young 24 yr old Pakistani guy that grew up in the United States.

I would like to get feedback from DESI (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) mongers or from others who are active in the U. A. E scene and know how working girls treat South Asian expats.

I've heard that some girls like to avoid Desi men or charge them higher prices because they prefer Western clientele.

* If so, what has been your experiences with women from Middle East / CIS / Persian / PRC / African women? If I approach them, will they counter with a high offer or simply refuse service to me because of my origin? *

I look forward to your feedback and will contribute pics + reports once there.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am half Indian and I have had no problems with WG's so far.

I don't think that nationality gets in the way. It's usually budget. Rates are the same for everyone if you are smart enough not to let a pretty girl take advantage of you.

Something that 11Bravo always used to say was pay what YOU think she is worth on THAT night.

Good advice.

If it doesn't work out according to what you are comfortable, move on to the next one, because that's exactly what she will do as well.

If you have to work too hard to get her to say yes, chances are... it won't be much fun anyway.

Plus.. this is Dubai and there are several options for us at every corner.

If you can't get laid here you are either extremely unlucky, extremely unattractive or extremely stingy with your money.

WB

Steve Dubai
12-26-08, 22:04

There are the girls who have their prejuidices and preferences but remember - money is what the girls are here for, and if they can have a decent night with a well dressed, clean, youngish and decent looking guy I think you got the attention of most girls.

You may come accross one or two who will give you the cold shoulder - just move on - plently more who will be willing to show you a good time

Piper1
12-27-08, 00:49
I have many Indian/Pakistani friends who enjoy mongering. Only one was ever rejected on a night out. The girls tend to categorize subcontinental guys into very rich or very poor. Dress well, and no problems. (Sikhs are reputed to be good payers, so a turban will help :)). Sorry to say, being white is an advantage - I get by in my favorite attire - scruffy jeans and t-shirts.

Al Zachrison
12-27-08, 03:35
Great!

I have my access to average-good looking college girls here in the states, however, their butts and figures can't be compared to some of the night butterflies I saw when I was a 19 yr old kid. On my previous visit to the region.

I will be flying into DXB with my immediate family and will stay at my uncle's villa around the Mirdiff area. I heard it's by the airport.

I'll make up some excuse and try to hit many of the well known nightspots without arousing much suspicion. My family is a very conservative pakistani (shia muslim) household.

Any good hotels with a WG scene? I'm thinking Regal or Ramada.

Scorpion Wins
12-27-08, 14:08
hi steve

i m from murep001 (oman) coming to dubai earlier next month.

can you please provide details of some hotels allowing hookers or whr can i find them

thnx

spn wins

there are the girls who have their prejuidices and preferences but remember - money is what the girls are here for, and if they can have a decent night with a well dressed, clean, youngish and decent looking guy i think you got the attention of most girls.

you may come accross one or two who will give you the cold shoulder - just move on - plently more who will be willing to show you a good time

Mjolnir 213
12-27-08, 15:48
Great!

I have my access to average-good looking college girls here in the states, however, their butts and figures can't be compared to some of the night butterflies I saw when I was a 19 yr old kid. On my previous visit to the region.

I will be flying into DXB with my immediate family and will stay at my uncle's villa around the Mirdiff area. I heard it's by the airport.

I'll make up some excuse and try to hit many of the well known nightspots without arousing much suspicion. My family is a very conservative pakistani (shia muslim) household.

Ramada or 4 points sheraton on bank street. Regal can be difficult sometimes so I would'nt bother with it to stay there.

Al Zachrison
12-28-08, 01:22
Which Ramada are you referring to?

The one in Deira or the other in Bur Dubai?

Al Zachrison
12-28-08, 01:25
Also, just to confirm, is there is a big CIS scene in the Hyatt Regency by Bur Dubai ?

I'm thinking 1500 DHS for LT, correct?

Joe Biden
12-28-08, 07:19
Howdy,

I'm just curious to know how big of a problem does HIV/STD's are in the Emirates.

Anyone over here catch anything?

Urgent Need
12-29-08, 11:12
I do not think that hiv/std is widely spread in emirates compared to subsaharan countries, south africa and india. I was in Dubai monthes ago and played the game and so far I am okay. I was tested twice since then. A friend of mine who worked there for 2 years was not lucky though. He was found positive last year. I have to emphasize this though, he was a risk taker. Eventhough he claimed to have used condoms all the time, I highly doubt it. I think being covered for everything is the best way to go. I am not a doctor and that is just my personal opinion. A good old common sense.

Softspoken2202
12-29-08, 15:30
Fellow Mongers,

Usually if they quote an unusual price, it means they don't like you. But that usually does not happen. It might also means that she is already booked & she would cancel the prior appoitment if you are ready overpay. Or otherwise she may be in her periods.WGs are here to mint money & as long as the guy is presentable & willing to pay they don't have problems.

Softspoken2202
12-29-08, 15:40
Howdy,

I'm just curious to know how big of a problem does HIV/STD's are in the Emirates.

Anyone over here catch anything?

It's a very relevent topic, if the mongers share information we can make the world a safer place. As the WGs come from various parts of the world, there is always a risk involved. However, the risk is minimum with somewone with a resident visa (usually rare) who has to go through the mandatory tests.

I usually avoid africans where the prevelence of the same is much more. However it's always better safe then sorry. NEVER EVER GO BARE & then you take care 99% of it. Rest 1% your luck.

Gremlin Og
12-29-08, 20:28
Howdy,

Anyone over here catch anything?There are no studies or data that I am aware of on the HIV issue in any GCC country. It's a sensitive subject for obvious reasons. There have always been rumors of infected nationals hidden away and so forth. But for the Dubai scene, my uninformed guess would be that for this board's level of pay and play it's not much. Needle drug use here, if it exists at all, would be very, very small. For the many WGs that come in on tourist visas there are no checks, but again, basic precautions are always in order.

Joe Biden
12-30-08, 01:16
So your saying if you use protection, 99% of the time your experiences should be safe?

Urgent Need, you believe that your friend most probably didn't use any contraception, correct?

I say this because there are many articles in the news which point to growing cases of HIV / STD cases in Dubai, which make sense. Many women hail from rural villages and probably are not very well informed regarding safe sex.

No punting scene is worth your life. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Bizzie
12-30-08, 05:38
Great!

Could you possibly provide us with some further details ? How about your address in Dubai? :)

Joe Biden
12-30-08, 12:04
Whoops!

I'll be more discreet next time.

Cortana 1964
12-31-08, 01:19
I have been booked at the Grosvenor Hotel.

I have read the forum and know that it's GF.

However, I'm a bit worried if WG's at the club will hesitate to travel that far from the golden triangle.

Any Comments?

Suggestions?

Mjolnir 213
12-31-08, 08:39
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Government/10271287.html

Good thing I didn't make any big plans then.

Perhaps an evening at home with 2 or 3 of my new sexy young Kazakh friends might be in order.

Or maybe some tasty filipinas.

Thanks your highness... This will probably be more fun anyway.

:)

Steve Dubai
12-31-08, 12:23
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Government/10271287.html

Good thing I didn't make any big plans then.

Political statement - only applies to open air public areas - parties in hotels, etc are cleared to go as classified as "private"

Urgent Need
12-31-08, 14:05
So your saying if you use protection, 99% of the time your experiences should be safe?

Urgent Need, you believe that your friend most probably didn't use any contraception, correct?

I say this because there are many articles in the news which point to growing cases of HIV / STD cases in Dubai, which make sense. Many women hail from rural villages and probably are not very well informed regarding safe sex.

No punting scene is worth your life. Just my 2 cents on the matter.Having many partners is always risky. That is why health professionals urge people to just have one and practice safe sex. That is common sense, the more partners you have, the more expose urself. I will always take that risk. I just can not see myself stuck with a woman for ever. U might be right about the growing cases of hiv/std cases in Dubai. I have not read anything about it but it is very plausible. These girls come and go. All the girls are from developing countries where hiv rate is high. My friend who was found positive last year was a risk taker. He had told me many times that he had f***ed many girls in Dubai w/o using protection. I think condoms are very effective. 99%. The rest, maybe kiss a bible before diving I guess.

Mjolnir 213
12-31-08, 15:37
Political statement - only applies to open air public areas - parties in hotels, etc are cleared to go as classified as "private"
Good to know.

Some fools were even saying tonight might be a dry night.
That would be a real downer.

If its only the open air ones, its not so bad I guess.

Happy New Year folks!

WB

Softspoken2202
01-02-09, 09:47
My friend who was found positive last year was a risk taker. He had told me many times that he had f***ed many girls in Dubai w/o using protection. I think condoms are very effective. 99%. The rest, maybe kiss a bible before diving I guess.

What happened to your friend? Is he deported from the country? I have not found any WG who would go bare even if you pay double. I always cross-check her "steadfastness" by oferring double money, if she would ever do without rubber. If she says yes it's better to avoid her as she might have done earlier w/o rubber for a higher price.

Joe Biden
01-02-09, 10:19
Good idea Softy.

Punter 101
01-02-09, 13:20
Howdy,

Anyone over here catch anything?http://www.gulfnews.com/Nation/Health/10185205.html

Here's a recent article on the rapid spread of STDs in the UAE. The majority of which is gonorrhea, herpes, and genital warts. Not as life-threatening as HIV/AIDS, but not an excuse to not practice safe sex.

Double Shooter
01-02-09, 16:51
Pull out yer phone book cos the UAQ dude died.

French Canadia
01-03-09, 06:58
Pull out yer phone book cos the UAQ dude died.

Was in a club in the Golden triangle last night. Bars are open just not playing any music that's all

Take Care
FC

Steamer33
01-03-09, 08:10
Was in a club in the Golden triangle last night. Bars are open just not playing any music that's all

Take Care
FC

No music for three days I was told by the manager of Le Meridien Mina Seyahi last night. Everywhere is open though.

Should be back to normal on Monday night.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Crime Of Passion
01-03-09, 08:56
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/health/10185205.html

here's a recent article on the rapid spread of stds in the uae. the majority of which is gonorrhea, herpes, and genital warts. not as life-threatening as hiv/aids, but not an excuse to not practice safe sex.

whichever way you look at it it's a risky business. many diseases are spread by physical contact and a condom won't prevent it. i went and checked myself occasionally if i flew back to the uk. there are still a number of mongers who choose not to use condoms though as photos in many of the forums show.

one of the biggest rises in hiv is emirati and arab husbands cheating on their wives. many arab ladies are now hiv+ because their husbands have so many girlfriends and lovers. many of the emirati men i knew often had other arab, russian, cis and filipina girlfriends and none used condoms particularly with their regulars. nearly all had experienced chinese girls. many of us come into contact with the same girls.

although i never caught anything i once had a [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) infection (quite common in hot countries) which scared the hell out of me! a friend caught gonorreah and chlamydia. this was likely off a prc or african from al ain palace but which one we don't know as he was out for a short while and took a number. my prc gf made some enquiries but we never bottomed it out. likely the infected girl would go to a chinese 'fixer' doctor who would give them antibiotics but not be able to check hiv. i think i posted a warning at the time and i was amazed it didn't spread around the prc's.

it's enjoyable, but it's risky.

sorry, appreciated there is a general thread specifically to discuss disease.

Mjolnir 213
01-03-09, 10:21
What happened to your friend? Is he deported from the country? I have not found any WG who would go bare even if you pay double. I always cross-check her "steadfastness" by oferring double money, if she would ever do without rubber. If she says yes it's better to avoid her as she might have done earlier w/o rubber for a higher price.

While I always try to be safe, there have been a few times when things happened in the heat of the moment.

With filipinas and chinese, they don't seem too picky about condoms.

With Russians, they are more careful.

I have never offered to pay anything more than the agreed rate and this seems to have no impact on the condom thing.

Some of them (a lot of them) will happily go bareback which is quite disturbing.

One time with a filipina girl she insisted on NOT using a condom because she "liked" me.

I had to threaten to send her home before she agreed to let me put one on.

Then there are the regulars who fall for you after a while. Its some kind of symbolic thing for them when they ask you not to use a condom with them.

As if to say "Condoms are only for customers... you are my boyfriend now"

I get very nervous when this happens because I always think about how many other "boyfriends" they have at the same time.

It's not worth the risk at all.

Another reason I don't like going bareback is because I am on the larger size when it comes to my John Thomas. On a few occasions this has caused bleeding with some girls and I would not want to be going bareback then!

Those Durex Avanti condoms are GREAT and I happily endorse them!

Still.. a BBJ is a must for me though. Dont see the point of a CBJ.

WB

Piper1
01-03-09, 14:04
No music for three days I was told by the manager of Le Meridien Mina Seyahi last night. Everywhere is open though.

Should be back to normal on Monday night.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33Played around in Majestic, Regal and York last night. No music (nice for a change). Majestic was dead. Regal and York as lively as ever. Some nice new stunners in Regal.

Piper1
01-03-09, 14:06
Another reason I don't like going bareback is because I am on the larger size when it comes to my John Thomas.
Hey man, I have to go to Tents'R'Us for my custom-made condoms. :D

Mjolnir 213
01-03-09, 17:30

Must be a ***** fitting them in your wallet!

Dubai Sleuth
01-07-09, 06:56
had a new toy confirep001ed by customs at the airport last week.

batches of passengers were being diverted from the green channel to have their bags x-rayed and unfortunately i was one of them.

the ladies on the scanner got very exited when the distinctive shape showed up. "you have a machine in your bag? " i was asked. i admitted it, showed her, and she told me it was "not allowed".

the officer produced a plastic bag into which i had to place the toy (she definitely didn't want to touch it herself! ) and then i had to sign forms to say i agreed to them confirep001ing it and had no objection to it being destroyed. i was given a receipt for "xxx sixy toy".

Marwar58
01-29-09, 05:28
Payback time

After months of reading the board and preparing for a trip, here is my thanks to the many posters on the forum and my contribution, for what its worth.

Background:

Prior experience in Europe, Asia—all successful due to ISG info. 1st time to Dubai (Never liked the term Newbie but will insert here for word searchers)

Trip length: 2 nights

PREPARATION: What you need to prepare for a first Dubai trip.

The scene: night club pickups, escort calls, few AMP. Street is limited and not aware of apartment scene. Mongering illegal but tolerated if discreet.

Location: mostly your hotel room. You need a "girl-friendly" hotel and you can word search exhaustive lists of green vs red hotels. Green hotels either don’t check visitor I. D. S or just want a passport copy and preferably will let girl up without you. Red hotels either prohibit, charge a fee, make you accompany (often called the "walk of shame"). A few reports describe going to the girl’s place—seems to be a PRC thing. You need to study the city and also find a hotel near the clubs of interest—many in Bur Dubai district.

Population: PRC=Chinese, CIS=soviet block, Pinay=Philippians (I think), Africans. Many opinions describe PRC having better service and price, CIS having less service/more price but in many cases better looks. Not into ebony so no comment (one poster said many don’t do BJ).

Clubs: word search this—York, Premier, Rattlesnake, TGIF, Jockey’s. Here you can find experiences and prices.

Escorts: recent reports from Roselady’s site, and a few Expatriates.com calls. The trade off here is higher cost, but less effort and expense of "hunting" your way through clubs. New players generally pay club entry fees. Residents often waved in.

Negotiating: a sport of its own and the topic of many reports. Regular players certainly have the advantage, and first timers also if you have a lot of time to tolerate negative outcomes. For short visits, may be better to pay what will make her happy and later you.

Services: many expert reports can be found—negotiate the details, pay at end, etc.

Using the site: Requesting information often leads to the RTFF type of reply. So read it, use search function and reports of distinction, and include time for general reports, hotel reports, and the city. Also—pay the $20 and join as a member—payment source is a vague/anonymous charity. This way you can PM (private message) experts to get more detailed info and view the interesting photos.

Maps/location: a few links can be found. There is a bus company called The Big Bus Company that services tours of Dubai. Their birds-eye view map I thought was the best way to navigate.

THE OUTCOME

Hotel pick: Ramada, Bur Dubai, Al Mankhool rd. Pro: solid 4 star hotel, girl-friendly (I didn’t have to do anything, she just came up on her own), walking distance from several clubs, good food. Con: price still high 250-350/night—steep tax on hotel rooms no matter what, $20 internet surcharge/day (I hate this). Also the location is not on the beach and is basically an Indian expat apartment village—nothing wrong or unsafe, but not a fancy resort area. Good overall pick but if return will try for lower price.

Service pick: was prepared to hunt my way through the clubs—probably York, TGIF, Premier in that order. However with flurry of escort review opted to order in an bypass the hunting and make the best use of my nice room and limited time.

Night 1: Roselady service. Options were 600 dhs 1 hour, 800 dhs 2 hour, 1000 dhs all night, so clearly went with all night. Picked Jennifer seen on her site. Had a great time with 2 pm shots, 1 am shot, good Chinese massage, very good company for downtime, watching TV, limited English but enough for fun. CBJ—my preference, need to negotiate the BBBJ if your thing.

Night 2: Suzy from Expats—see Jan 09 reports. You can google "Busty Asian Suzy Dubai, etc. And hit her numbers or PM me. She was 1200 dhs for all night, although I sent her early due to flight departure. Top quality oil massage/ body-to-body, 3 shots. Physical assets are quite good (she’s had breast work done with areolar scars but very good result—hats off to her surgeon). Not as good company as Jennifer and her phone rang a lot. This may be worth negotiating in the future—turn the phone off! In retrospect I think she’s a better short time choice.

Thanks to all the UAE posters. Don’t know if I’m back here soon, but going back to the fun of Europe and China.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

RedBaron2
02-02-09, 19:11
Local phone number
I tried the DU visitor mobile sim card. For 49 dirhams you can get your local number inclusive of 20 dhs of calls. Active in few minutes.
Cheaper than use your own home number and no traces in your company/family phone. Available at the Terminal 1 and 3 duty free.
Cheaper than similar visitor card from the main telecom.

Surfing blocked websites
This one and many other are blocked in the UAE. This time I tried a new one which worked perfectly. Google "torproject" and follow instructions. Even Skype worked fine.

Day time action
TGIF at the Astoria Hotel in Bur Dubai is now open from 12 am to 1 am (I think.. never waited to check it..). No more closing between 4 and 6 pm.
Average quality low, PRC and Africans.. but a gem can be found (will post when I have time)

Red

Bizzie
02-03-09, 03:08

batches of passengers were being diverted from the green channel to have their bags x-rayed and unfortunately i was one of them.

the ladies on the scanner got very exited when the distinctive shape showed up. "you have a machine in your bag? " i was asked. i admitted it, showed her, and she told me it was "not allowed".

the officer produced a plastic bag into which i had to place the toy (she definitely didn't want to touch it herself! ) and then i had to sign forms to say i agreed to them confirep001ing it and had no objection to it being destroyed. i was given a receipt for "xxx sixy toy".

for real? that could be hilarious or extremely embarrassing!
i always take apart my toys as much as possible and never travel with batteries. last thing you want is high security panic at the airport due to 'buzzing' sound coming from one of the bags:)

i am surprised they didn't fine you or something.
has anyone else experienced this?

Bizzie
02-03-09, 03:13

Another reason I don't like going bareback is because I am on the larger size when it comes to my John Thomas.
I would say that your delusions are likely the result of hanging out with buch of china men (or china boys) :D

(sorry china men!)

Mc Dick
02-06-09, 12:37
Hi guys,

I will going to Dubai the first time this year and would really appreciate if I could maybe team up with someone from our great forum for one evening. Just to be your apprentice.

Drop me a PM if interested!

Cheers!

Shaguar
02-07-09, 20:23
I have noticed some of the posters seem to drop dirhams like I wish women dropped panties. The UAE ain't cheap from what I hear. So my question is, what do you guys do? Are you businessmen or oil executives? Don't worry, I won't move in on your territory. I don't have the contacts or the time for another education etc. I am just curious to know.

I heard the UAE was badly affected by the global economic downturn. Any war stories, or opinions on this? Is Dubai Inc still hiring or is firing in fashion now?

BionicMan
02-08-09, 02:49

maybe they would not confirep001e it if you declared it was for your personal use! lol

Peruvian
02-08-09, 18:00
Forgive me for wavering off topic here but I often find that this site has the most informed posters and not just in the pursuit of the fairer sex.

I appreciate the economy in Dubai is not what it once was but to be honest property speculation does not interest me and surely this is the worst affected area. Perhaps the rest of the economy is not reclining as much?

I live in the UK and currently we are being bombarded with ads for the Internet City in Dubai although I guess this is just looking for investors.

I have been to Dubai several times and have always bemoaned the lack of IT technology there. I work in IT in a farely senior role (design/support and Architecture of Wintel and storage solutions) for a Multinational (although we have no presence in the Middle East) and lead a team in my current role.

Would someone like me find it possible to get decent work in Dubai? I could work on my own (although I would not have enough money to set up on my own) but would be equally happy working for a firm.

I have thought long and hard in the past about giving Dubai a go and while I appreciate I may have missed the boat now I don't want to be left in the UK if the ship completely sinks which it may well do.

Just a general view on things in Dubai and the IT sector in particular would be greatly appreciated in anyone has a view.

Thanks in advance

ChimeraAlpha
02-09-09, 07:28
Forgive me for wavering off topic here but I often find that this site has the most informed posters and not just in the pursuit of the fairer sex.

I appreciate the economy in Dubai is not what it once was but to be honest property speculation does not interest me and surely this is the worst affected area. Perhaps the rest of the economy is not reclining as much?

I live in the UK and currently we are being bombarded with ads for the Internet City in Dubai although I guess this is just looking for investors.

I have been to Dubai several times and have always bemoaned the lack of IT technology there. I work in IT in a farely senior role (design/support and Architecture of Wintel and storage solutions) for a Multinational (although we have no presence in the Middle East) and lead a team in my current role.

Would someone like me find it possible to get decent work in Dubai? I could work on my own (although I would not have enough money to set up on my own) but would be equally happy working for a firm.

I have thought long and hard in the past about giving Dubai a go and while I appreciate I may have missed the boat now I don't want to be left in the UK if the ship completely sinks which it may well do.

Just a general view on things in Dubai and the IT sector in particular would be greatly appreciated in anyone has a view.

Thanks in advance

I don't think that much IT developmental work goes on in Dubai. What goes on here is the front end of the IT, where the offices takes care of the user end customisation etc. Typically most of the companies do the work in India and use the address of the Dubai office for billing etc as it enables them to park the funds off-shore.

Having said that its possible that there may be some openings for senior guys here. But in the current times I think it could be anybody's guess.

All The Best

Sylvan

Bignaz
02-17-09, 08:16
Just wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a WG in Dubai with an enormous rack. The bigger the better

Will be staying at the Metroplitan SZR, but have found Rattlesnake a bit hit & miss recently. Certainly no big titted talent in there anways.

Being a big-boob lover, would appreciate any help I could get. My regular one (I picked up in York around 3 years ago. Massive JJ cups) has now retired, and I'm desparate!

Please, can anybody help.

BastardGuy
03-02-09, 07:26
Not sure if anything has changes, as these are unprecedented times, but I post this from my room at the Fairmont (not up to my usual standards, but apparently GF),hotel on my iPhone on a etisalat connection while roaming. May be that is old news to you guys, but like I said, never used to work.

Cons68
03-03-09, 07:37
Not sure if anything has changes, as these are unprecedented times, but I post this from my room at the Fairmont (not up to my usual standards, but apparently GF),hotel on my iPhone on a etisalat connection while roaming. May be that is old news to you guys, but like I said, never used to work.

Sorry mate, I am sitting at a starbucks, using a du free wifi hotpsot (can you believe I could get something for free here in DXB)?

Site is blocked. You either had a hallucination (too enthusiastic sex leading to dehydration and lack of sleep, drugs and alcohol abuse,...) or more likely Etisalat, that great company, that paradigm of talent and efficiency had a problem and their gateway went temporarily misconfigured.

Too bad.

BastardGuy
03-03-09, 10:29
Sorry mate, on it again, so it does work. It might be a glitch or to do with the fact that I am roaming, but no doubt it works. How did you manage to respond, if you say you could not log on, sheer curiosity on my part.

Bear in mind that I am not using a regularwifi hotspot but etisalats 3G network on my iPhone.

Sorry mate, I am sitting at a starbucks, using a du free wifi hotpsot (can you believe I could get something for free here in DXB)?

Site is blocked. You either had a hallucination (too enthusiastic sex leading to dehydration and lack of sleep, drugs and alcohol abuse,...) or more likely Etisalat, that great company, that paradigm of talent and efficiency had a problem and their gateway went temporarily misconfigured.

Too bad.

Barcrawler
03-06-09, 06:32
here is a long article on prostitution in dubai. while not that insightful, i would say it’s more balanced than many such reports

http://www.themedialine.org/news/news_detail.asp?newsid=24462

here is a long article on prostitution in dubai. i would say it’s more balanced than many such reports. anybody have any ideas which club is described? i am guessing kubu

[dubai, uae] the queuing starts early at the club located on the bottom floor of one of dubai’s numerous five-star hotels. men of all ages and nationalities pace impatiently as they wait for someone to leave the club so they can get the nod from the bouncer to enter.

but this is no ordinary club and these men are not here for the music blaring from speakers or the expensive drinks on offer at the bar. they are here for the women.

it’s dark and smoky inside, even a little cramped, and one is forced to negotiate the crush of people just to get to the bar. the lucky few sit in the reserved booths drinking whiskey and champagne, while the rest lean up against the bar and walls.

girls from all over the world line the walls, drape themselves in booths or just stare blankly into space as they await the clientele.

Cons68
03-06-09, 09:09
OK if you are using an iPhone or a Blackberry it works.
I respond the same way everybody else posts here :) either you use TOR (the onion router) or a paid VPN service, or you set up a vpn connection to the white-christian-western world and connect through a computer on a more enlightened area.

I check using a straight connection, it did nto work. It will not work (unless there is a failure on Etislaat systems). iPhone and BBerry networks are open I guess because there is little traffic flowing and they forgot about it.

Actually blocking is one of the few tasks these morons seem to be able to execute promptly and effectively. That and loosing money on their international ventures.

Sorry mate, on it again, so it does work. It might be a glitch or to do with the fact that I am roaming, but no doubt it works. How did you manage to respond, if you say you could not log on, sheer curiosity on my part.

Bear in mind that I am not using a regularwifi hotspot but etisalats 3G network on my iPhone.

Piper1
03-06-09, 16:33
Anybody have any ideas which club is described? I am guessing KubuYes, I'm guessing Premiere Club in Hyatt Regency (ground floor) and Kubu Club upstairs.

And it may just be a coincidence (see below), but the last girl I took home from Kubu called herself Sarah, and said she was from Turkey (back at my place over a chat, she admitted she was actually from Azerbaijan - close enough). She was also married to a local guy (separated for a couple of years, refusing him a divorce for a few reasons, including the residency visa), and had a son back home. I still remember taking her from the club, walking towards the cab rank, but she gave the valet guys her ticket and a few minutes later she drove us to my place in her ritzy car.

Dubai. ... In the very same hotel one needs only take a quick ride in the elevator to visit the self-styled jazz bar that caters to a more sophisticated clientele. It’s a slow night and so the three Turkish women sitting at the bar are willing to talk a little. The most talkative of the three, Sarah (not her real name) says that she has been coming to Dubai on a regular basis for over seven years but spends part of the year back in Turkey, returning to Dubai to make money.

“The most important thing is to have the right documents. I have no problem with a visa and even have a residency card. I have a partner visa through my husband, although we are separated now,” she explains.

Sarah is at the high end of the scale asking in the region of 2,000 aed per night (about $600)She tried for 1,500 but we settled on 1,000 - she was drop-dead gorgeous in an elegant way, smart, perfect English, and good fun.

French Canadia
03-07-09, 06:48
All information says that Bars will close Sunday 4:30 PM and re-open Monday 7:00PM for the Prophet's birthday. So let your fingers do the walking.

Take Care

FC

Dubai Sleuth
03-07-09, 10:34
There is a story doing the rounds that, a few days ago, police rounded up a group of PRC WGs who had taken over an empty villa in Jebel Ali Village and were using it for entertaining.

The Village has 300 villas but tenants had to leave last summer to make way for a new development. Demolition was to start immediately, but nothing has happened, and is now unlikely to do. The villas have been left empty, although in a bad state due to looting.

The old drinking haunt, the club, is still there and thriving, although I have not seen any WG activity there recently. Anyone else heard anything?

Intransit
03-09-09, 07:51
this is the full article mentioned below by barcrasher:

http://www.eturbonews.com/print/8160

sean robson, the media line news agency for eturbonews

dubai, uae (etn) - the queuing starts early at the club located on the bottom floor of one of dubai’s numerous five-star hotels. men of all ages and nationalities pace impatiently as they wait for someone to leave the club so they can get the nod from the bouncer to enter.

but this is no ordinary club and these men are not here for the music blaring from speakers or the expensive drinks on offer at the bar. they are here for the women.

it’s dark and smoky inside, even a little cramped, and one is forced to negotiate the crush of people just to get to the bar. the lucky few sit in the reserved booths drinking whiskey and champagne, while the rest lean up against the bar and walls.

girls from all over the world line the walls, drape themselves in booths or just stare blankly into space as they await the clientele.

kelly from china is one such girl. she claims to have lived in the emirate for the past eight months and before that worked in singapore and hong kong. it’s the money to be made in dubai that brought her here, she says, and it’s not long before she is being asked by a prospective client just how much an evening would cost. at around 1,300 aed or us$400, it’s not difficult to understand why she returns to the bar night after night.

at first glance these clubs at some of the city’s most expensive hotels that cater for the many visiting businessmen, expats and locals looking to pick someone up for the evening do not appear to be much unlike bars around the world.

but one begins to notice the difference as the women start to arrive and one by one their paperwork, which includes a copy of their visa, is scrutinized. this seems to be the pivotal legal issue in dubai. strangely enough the management seems only concerned with this and that the girls be modestly covered up so as not show too much cleavage.

in the very same hotel one needs only take a quick ride in the elevator to visit the self-styled jazz bar that caters to a more sophisticated clientele. it’s a slow night and so the three turkish women sitting at the bar are willing to talk a little. the most talkative of the three, sarah (not her real name) says that she has been coming to dubai on a regular basis for over seven years but spends part of the year back in turkey, returning to dubai to make money.

“the most important thing is to have the right documents. i have no problem with a visa and even have a residency card. i have a partner visa through my husband, although we are separated now,” she explains.

sarah is at the high end of the scale asking in the region of 2,000 aed per night (about $600), and according to her there is no shortage of takers. her friends agree and point out that it’s especially australian, canadian and local men who seem to be the most willing to spend their money.

“the men with the money come upstairs and because we pay a fee to be able to sit up here we can make sure that there are fewer girls to compete with and it’s only the best who are up here,” says sarah.

a brisk 10-minute walk from the hotel and you are in one of the older, less glitzy parts of dubai. the street is filled with take-out restaurants, two- and three-star hotels and vacant lots where men play either soccer or cricket late into the night. it’s at one of these lots that the streetwalkers of dubai can be found.

a mixture of predominantly asian and african woman stand grouped together around the lot leaning up against the cinder blocks and smiling coyly at the passing men. the smile is inevitably followed up by the question, “where are you from?” and then the offer of a massage with a price to be negotiated. this is in the region of 200 to 300 aed depending on the girl and her negotiating skills.

mary is from nigeria. she has been in dubai for only six weeks having entered the country on a one-month tourist visa before making the trip to oman to renew it. she is blunt about what she is doing while she is here, “i am hustling just like all the other girls on the street.”

according to mary, this is her second time in dubai. less than two years ago she spent eight months in the emirate working as a receptionist but the cost of living versus her salary was in her opinion not viable.

“they gave me a place to stay but it was like a prison camp, we had to be inside by 12pm every night and where not allowed guests. and even with company accommodation i could not save money to send home after paying my expenses. this is not living.”

mary now shares an apartment with four other girls and says that helps her save as much of her earnings as she can to put towards her masters degree in marketing.

“many of the girls hustling here are graduates who can’t find work in their countries, and any work they find here does not pay enough, so they do this,” mary says.

the marketing background comes to the fore when she discusses the clientele and the number of local men who visit the girls.

“they say that dubai men do not do this sort of thing but i see them here late at night. the truth is that if they did not use us then we would not be here. it’s simply supply and demand,” she laughs.

amongst the woman i spoke with one thing was clear: the girls who were in the highest demand were arabic girls. generally these women come from morocco, algeria and tunisia, but they are rarely seen in hotels or on the streets.

“they are working but they dress traditionally so as not to get noticed. they will walk past a slow moving car and drop a slip of paper with their number through the window and then the man will phone later and they will arrange things,” claims mary.

dubai’s issues with prostitution are well documented, with the government closing down some of the most notorious venues over the past few years. yet, according to the ladies back at the hotel, they have not experienced any sort of police scrutiny.

“we have no problems. as long as your visa is right nothing can stop you from sitting up here and having a drink; the police do not bother us,” says sarah.

things are not as easy for mary and her friends on the street.

“the police do come here and if they catch you then they take you to jail and then deport you. sometimes a man will come along and ask you to get in the car, but once you are inside he will drive you straight to the police station.”

she goes on to say that all tastes are catered for and claims that there are even two men who work along the very same street, and although not around this evening, they do a regular and brisk trade.

moments later the girls around us begin to rep001ter and run across the street as a police suv parks itself squarely on the lot where it proceeds to sit for the next five minutes. it’s not too long after the police leave before the girls begin to drift back, and very soon its business as usual.

not all the woman working as prostitutes in dubai do so out of choice, and while the figures are vague, anecdotal evidence supplied by volunteers working with trafficked women suggest up to half of all the woman trafficked into and through dubai could end up being forced into prostitution.

a major issue is that the visa holder or sponsor retains the rights to the woman and so even if she escapes and seeks help, the trafficker is able to claim that he had no idea that this was going on or that the woman is lying, and so it is the woman who is often arrested, jailed and inevitably deported,” explains one such volunteer, who asked not to be named.

to get an idea of the numbers, one only has to look at the u.s. state department report on [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), which has estimated that in the region of 10,000 women from sub saharan africa, eastern europe, south and east asia, iran, iraq and morocco may be victims of sex trafficking in the uae. in reality, this number is probably much higher.

there is no doubt the uae, and dubai in particular, is a modern-day success story rising as it has from humble fishing villages to modern cities with a multicultural society. many affluent expatriates relocate to the region not only for the financial reward but also for the remarkably crime-free lifestyle.

yet one must ask, why in a country that has recently undergone much scrutiny regarding its laws governing public displays of affection, does prostitution continue to take place with barely concealed contempt through all strata of society?

prostitution is nothing new and it’s hardly remarkable even in dubai. the women who choose to work in this business are well aware of the dangers of their profession but are as equally aware of the relatively large amounts of money to be made: money they use to fund graduate studies, support their families or simply spoil their children.

as sarah remarked: “my son is 13 and lives with my family back home. but i think i will bring him to dubai for christmas. he will like it here.”

Yaska
03-13-09, 19:06
Hi Guys,

I am flying into Dubai next week and I was just wondering. Since I am quite a big fan of the behind, which girls do mostly do that, CIS or PRC. Does that generally cost extra? Which club is the best club to go to? Not too much into PRC, generally prefer the european looking ones.

If someone has a good contact please PM me!

Thanks!

Fatboyuk
03-14-09, 07:55
Hi Guys

Been here just over a month and so far most of my fun has been call in. Very hit or miss frankly. Best was a PRC lady Katy (on expatriates or craigslist site) , turned up looking very smart, good english and conversation. The whole affair was a bit scripted but very satisfying in a wham bang thank you mam sort of way. Great body and knew how to use it.

Otherwise the ladies I have tried have proven to be pretty dreary and not really worthy of detailed reports.

Maybe they could be listed as poor performers somewhere.

Cant say any of them were terrrible just no sparkle and a bit of a let down ie took forever to arrive despitte being 20 minutes away, turning up shabbily dressed, were nothing like described etc and general level of performance of no merit.

Maybe a good idea for the site to prepeare a page where we can leave short commnets about the phone girls against names and numbers to help cut down the cost of market reasearch.

Can anybody recommend a Saturday afternoon location in Dubai to find some fun ??

Havent seen any mention of this sort of thing or do i have to wait until dark ?

Keep up the good work everybody.

IAintSpecial
03-25-09, 11:35
Guys does anybody here have experience with this girl?

http://cassandrahot.e****rtsite.com

Looks like my cup of tea and just wanted to get some info if anyone else has been there and would like to share info.

Mjolnir 213
03-26-09, 10:24
Guys does anybody here have experience with this girl?

http://cassandrahot.e****rtsite.com

Looks like my cup of tea and just wanted to get some info if anyone else has been there and would like to share info.

I actually spoke with her a few weeks ago and tried to get her to come over for 1500 all night.

She sounds like a completely normal filipina and her english was not very good. She insited she was not an ORDINARY filipina and said she was special cos she was half Columbian.
Most filipinos have some latin in them so it was'nt a big deal for me.

Anyway.. I did'nt like her attitude on the phone and wished her the best oof luck. She called later but I did'nt pick up. Then she sent an MMS message with one of her pics (Same as from the website)

Those pics are heavily photoshopped so I don't trust them at all.

Then another SMS to say she was cool with 1500.
Told her I was'nt interested anymore and that there were many other girls I knew so not to worry..

She got pissed off and again said... @Yeah but I'm not a puta from the bars@
And I said @Yeah.. but you're still a puta.. only difference is you have a website@

Long message filled wiith tagalog curses soon followed which made me laugh... not very Columbian after all.

Then I replied in tagalog shich surprised her and then the famous @So you're kabayan??!@

If you DO try her out, let us know if she looks even close to those photos.

WB

IAintSpecial
03-26-09, 22:46
I actually spoke with her a few weeks ago and tried to get her to come over for 1500 all night.Its definately her in the pictures alright. Yes photoshop enhanced and also silicone enhanced but still very much a hot girl. She is leaving Dubai and will discuss more but only in private and not in public. Once my PM is active I will let you know the details. Acutally a very nice girl. No doubt the attitude comes from the amount of crap she has to listen to on the phone on a regular basis. In person she doesn't look at all like philipino at all as she is way taller than the average. Definately the colombian heritage making an impact there. You have to love the latin fire and the looks that come with it.

Mjolnir 213
03-27-09, 09:14
Its definately her in the pictures alright. Yes photoshop enhanced and also silicone enhanced but still very much a hot girl. She is leaving Dubai and will discuss more but only in private and not in public. Once my PM is active I will let you know the details. Acutally a very nice girl. No doubt the attitude comes from the amount of crap she has to listen to on the phone on a regular basis. In person she doesn't look at all like philipino at all as she is way taller than the average. Definately the colombian heritage making an impact there. You have to love the latin fire and the looks that come with it.Yeah.. actually once I joked around a bit with her in tagalog her attitude changed and she seemed nicer.

Seems like you had a good time!

WB

Cpf013
03-27-09, 14:33
Hello all,

I will be in Dubai in a week and am looking for a high class Lebanese / Arab WG. My efforts in searching the net did not reveal anything that looks genuine, so if anyone can recommend someone that would be highly appreictaed.

Cheers

Wyatt23
03-29-09, 18:24
Hi Guys

I would like to know if there any liquor shops in Dubai?

Some one reminded to me that some shop called spinney sells them?

HOw are the rates?

Leblon
03-29-09, 22:27
I was in Dubai some weeks ago, and tried to go to this forum to see info of Dubai. I used hotel internet connection.

To my horror, all I got was some Dubai official information that if I want to use this page, I need to ask permission from Dubai government to add it to their firewall or something.

I am going there again soon.

I guess it is common knowledge in Dubai how to get over this problem?

Can you point me some link or pm me this information?

Piper1
03-30-09, 05:04
I will be in Dubai in a week and am looking for a high class Lebanese / Arab WG. My efforts in searching the net did not reveal anything that looks genuine, so if anyone can recommend someone that would be highly appreictaed.Try this one and let us know what she's like - she looks hot.

This Moroccan girl advertises on expatriates.com - 1,000/hour or 5,000 all night. I saw her website only yesterday. By pure coincidence later last night, I'm 95% sure I was chatting her up at the bar in Zinc, not realizing it was the same girl. When she told me her name was Marwa and she is from Morocco, it suddenly clicked.
www.marwathepure.blog spot.com (join the letters or google 'marwathepure')

Hi Everyone,
Im Marwa The Pure Original Arabic Beauty. l offer a high class service of the most exquisite quality.Whether you are planning a weekend away or looking for some private moments of pleasure.l would love to be your stunning companion.
I often get compliments for my natural beauty,excellent taste and warm personality.
- sensuality is my passion.
Im Pure Arabic, 24yrs old with a VERY BEAUTIFULL BODY. I'm 1m70, 62kg.
You can visit me in my Place or I can come to you.
Call me on: 0+5+0+2+6+8+9+6+1+2
dubaimassage1@yahoo.com
To see My Beautifull Body, Plz Go to
www.marwathepure.********.com

Piper1
03-30-09, 05:10
Hi Guys

I would like to know if there any liquor shops in Dubai?

Some one reminded to me that some shop called spinney sells them?

HOw are the rates?There are dozens of liquor shops in Dubai: called MMI or A&E - usually next to a Spinneys supermarket. But you need a liquor licence (150AED to apply, along with documents - passport copy, tenancy lease, etc). For years I was able to buy alcohol without a licence, but they clamped down a couple of months ago due to LE hits. Now I just get mine duty-free when friends or I travel, or I call Russian Mafiosa who literally arrive late at night with 'special deliveries' in a black Mercedes with dark tinted windows. Same prices, but 100AED delivery fee. Don't ask for their number - you need to speak a little Russian, and they are very cautious. I had to be introduced by a Russian friend before they trusted me. Maybe I should just finally get a liquor licence.
___

The other option is to drive an hour to Barracuda Liquor store in the Umm Al Quwain - no licence required, and no 30% tax.

IAintSpecial
03-30-09, 05:53
the other option is to drive an hour to barracuda liquor store in the umm al quwain - no licence required, and no 30% tax.if you are thinking about driving down to barracuda make sure you cover any drinks bought if they are on display in the back of a jeep for example. and make sure you dont end up driving through downtown sharjah as sharjah is a dry emirate and unless you speak some arabic you dont want to get caught with a boot full of booze as it will be confirep001ed. just stay on the main road. actually a nice drive down every now and again.

Dubai Sleuth
03-30-09, 09:02
Or order online from RAK:

http://www.centaurusint.net/boutique_us/liste_rayons.cfm?code_lg=lg_us

Delivery is Dh120 in Dubai, whatever size of order.

As Piper says, you avoid paying tax and the prices are a lot better than the current rip-offs MMI and A&E, which are, ultimately, owned by the Dubai Government.

There are dozens of liquor shops in Dubai: called MMI or A&E - usually next to a Spinneys supermarket. But you need a liquor licence (150AED to apply, along with documents - passport copy, tenancy lease, etc). For years I was able to buy alcohol without a licence, but they clamped down a couple of months ago due to LE hits. Now I just get mine duty-free when friends or I travel, or I call Russian Mafiosa who literally arrive late at night with 'special deliveries' in a black Mercedes with dark tinted windows. Same prices, but 100AED delivery fee. Don't ask for their number - you need to speak a little Russian, and they are very cautious. I had to be introduced by a Russian friend before they trusted me. Maybe I should just finally get a liquor licence.
___

The other option is to drive an hour to Barracuda Liquor store in the Umm Al Quwain - no licence required, and no 30% tax.

Wyatt23
03-30-09, 19:21
Thanks Piper

I dont think I have enuff time (Only 48 hrs) to get the license permit but thanks any way for the info. Lets see if something else turns out.

Rgds,

TJ

Steve Dubai
03-31-09, 08:46
Or order online from RAK:

Thought of posting this myself - had seconds thoughts given they could be closed down for offering deliveries within UAE which is illegal.

Anyhow use them myself - but they have a minimum order of Dhs 1,500 ?

Hihi Ster
03-31-09, 12:11
I have a few numbers I can call, and the persons behind the numbers will show up at my door with my order in about 30 minutes.

Ofcourse its illegal, but beats driving all the way to RAK or UAQ all the time.

Wyatt23
03-31-09, 17:39
Guys,

Thanks again for the link. But 1500 for liquor is too much for 2 days. I have to look in for much cheaper option and smaller Quantity.

Piper1
04-01-09, 16:28
Guys,

Thanks again for the link. But 1500 for liquor is too much for 2 days. I have to look in for much cheaper option and smaller Quantity.I see from a previous report that you are coming to Dubai from elsewhere in April. So it's a no-brainer (sorry!): Dubai Duty Free at the airport. Officially you can buy 4 bottles of liquor, but I've taken through 6 bottles many times. Even if customs near the final exit directs me to the x-ray machine to scan my luggage (which is very rare), they always motion me to not put my Dubai Duty Free shopping bags through the x-ray. Pretty bizarre - I could put anything in those bags.

Wyatt23
04-01-09, 18:14
My man Piper.

You have all the answers.

Tks again.

Fatboyuk
04-04-09, 11:07
Hi Folks,

Been on this site for some time but not been playing much. Recently arrived in Dubai and looking for some fun.

Picked up a few of the places mentioned and working my way through.

I'm interested in any info about afternoon fun fridays and saturdays.

Any locations have much operating those times ?

I've tried a few phone ladies and so far very mixed. looking for a CIS if possible for a few hours so recommendations or advise much appreciated.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Wyatt23
04-04-09, 22:25
Guys,

I would have had a tough time if I hadnt had the contact and help from ISG Seniors and ISG forums itself. Hence I would like to compile a list of pointers for those first timers out there in Dubai.

1. A phone connection is always the best bet if you want to communicate with any one in this country and the cheapest option for tourists is provided by a telecom company called DU. They have a Kiosk at the airport and for Dhs 50/- you get the SIM card with Dhs 20/- worth of talktime included in it. This is only available at the airport outside you get the same connection for Dhs 10/- talktime only.

2. You are allowed to bring out of the Dubai Duty Free 4 bottles of Alcohol per person. Other wise the liquor shops in Dubai ask you for your liquor license and that is not given to tourists but only residents.

3. Most of the taxi drivers don't know the location or places. They always ask if you know how to get there. So make sure you call the destination where you want to go and ask them the location and the specifics or else discuss the directions with the hotel concierge.

4. Find out from the forum if your is a GF hotel and then only book it. I booked mine through Hotels.com and booked Dar Al Sandos Apartments by Le Meridian and great brand and affordable rates.(particularly during this downturn)

5. Taxis are going to turn expensive since the minimum charge in the city is going to be Dhs 10/-. So plan your trips accordingly. Trips to Sharjah will cost you an extra Dhs 20/- with the current cost for the trip. ( so if it is Dh 65 before from Bur Dubai to it will now be Dhs 85/-)

6.One great thing about Dubai is you get to meet every nationality on this planet in this small Emirate. So its you heaven on earth until your wallet is empty.

7. Finally most of the people esp WG's have a sad story to share so be judgemental and dont fall into any trap. If you take them to your apartment or room make sure you have all your essentials stored safey particularly in the Safe Deposit Box which is offered free by most hotels.

Enjoy your stay here and share in your findings.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Piper1
04-05-09, 18:08
I'm interested in any info about afternoon fun fridays and saturdays. Any locations have much operating those times ?Do an ISG search for Jockey's Bar in Panorama Hotel and 'TGIT' bar in Astoria Hotel. Both bars are in Bur Dubai, and both have daytime action (mainly PRC and African girls, a few CIS, but selection not always good). Also search for Broadway Hotel 'coffee shop' in Deira - mainly CIS girls.

Love Tactics
04-05-09, 23:15
bottles many times. Even if customs near the final exit directs me to the x-ray machine to scan my luggage (which is very rare), they always motion me to not put my Dubai Duty Free shopping bags through the x-ray. Pretty bizarre - I could put anything in those bags.Maybe that's why in the new Terminal 3, they put the x-ray scan before the Arrival Duty Free:) And they don't ask for your boarding pass, so it seems they won't be strict on limits and such.

French Canadia
04-06-09, 13:48
What a surprise today, when at one of my favorite afternoon place (Panorama, Jockey's club), I find out from the staff that they received a fax from the governement that they now have to enforce and from now on that all bar be closed from 4PM to 6Pm rule. Wow when I first came here in the mid 90's it was like that. I thought that stage was past.

Look like afternoon fun won't be the same for a while.

Take Care
FC

Fatboyuk
04-10-09, 12:04
Piper, Max Njoy,

Thanks very much for the pointers much appreciated with try and post reports based on results.

Disappointed
04-11-09, 15:29
If anyone can assist, would be great!

Its a great product known as Nature Viagra

IAintSpecial
04-11-09, 21:21
I saw this posted on another site.

Region: Dubai

Description: Dear men who visit this site..
i am somebody like you who is looking for fun or adventure, and by now i can warn you that all ebony escorts on this site are shhhit..i have tried enough of them and they are:
1- their photos are all fake, alll facke.
2- they are not clean.
3- they offer nothing of the services they talk about.
4- they are always in groups and their apartments are filthy
5- they have a very bad attitude and get aggressive if you ask them for a service..
6- they do the services in a very bad way, they just want the money and do not care..
7- none of them are from carribean, or jamaica, they are all africans that stink
hope you hear me out guys, i am serious.. i have been w Cora, vanessa, wendy, natasha..all baddddThought I would post it here for the guys who dont know what they are in for if they do go down this route.

Wyatt23
04-11-09, 22:52
Hey Frolick

Post in your findings and we can ask jackson to place a sticky thread that is always front paged so all the beginners dont need to ask the same qestions again and again.

Njoy out there.

Max Njoy.

Piper, Max Njoy,

Thanks very much for the pointers much appreciated with try and post reports based on results.

Wyatt23
04-17-09, 11:22
Hi Guys,

I am interested to attend the Abudhabi Grand Prix. Does any one know the ticket rates? I tried the Yasmarina Website:

http://www.yasmarinacircuit.com/en/ticket-purchase.html

Unfortunately the ticket prices were not mentioned.

Any one know the rate?

Steve Dubai
04-18-09, 06:26
Hi Guys,

I am interested to attend the Abudhabi Grand Prix. Does any one know the ticket rates? I tried the Yasmarina Website:

Any one know the rate?

There's a huge stall in the middle of Mall of the Emirates. If I recall ticket prices range from Dhs 1,300 - Dhs 2,000. Not interested myself so paid no attention to what you are buying for the differing price bands

Wyatt23
04-18-09, 10:25
Thanks steve for the info.

I was get conflicting answers from the web and the main website was not showing the prices.

Hence just wanted to confirm.

Barcrawler
04-19-09, 10:54
This from a PRC source, but not one actively involved with the bar scene.

She says she heard couple of weeks ago two PRC’s were picked up in the York by PRC men posing as Japanese, the girls were abducted and later killed.

Has any one else heard anything?

Fatboyuk
04-19-09, 17:53
Hi guys,

I need some help my old sneak around the firewalls is not woring very well of late and not at all with Skype.

Anyone got any recomendations please PM me really messing up my research.

Cheers

Fatboyuk
04-19-09, 18:10
Hi guys need some help.

My old sneak around the firewalls is not woring very well of late and not at all with Skype.

PS Mac versions preferred

Cheers

Travel Lucid
04-19-09, 20:34
Hi Guys,

Any one know the rate?Try http://www.formula1.com

Ozzy1
04-20-09, 21:02
Hey, try Vidalia/Tor Bundle. Its pretty good on a mac if you have firefox. Can't help with the skype I run mine direct with no issues. Try downloading an earlier version of Skype?

Cheers,

Oz

Hi guys need some help.

My old sneak around the firewalls is not woring very well of late and not at all with Skype.

PS Mac versions preferred

Cheers

Barcrawler
04-23-09, 04:50
I noticed a notice in a Dubai taxi saying the minimum fare is 10AED, so I checked the Dubai Taxi Agency Web-site and sure enough it is.

http://dtc.dubai.ae/en.portal?dtctariff,Article_000031,1,&_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=view

In their infinite wisdom however, on a short journey, the meter can still show a lower amount. One can imagine the arguments that will ensue. While this will increase the cost of short journeys, it should, in theory, also mean that taxis will be more willing to pick up and less likely to refuse a short trip.

A tip

As a friend of mine found out recently heated arguments with taxi drivers can result in very unpleasant consequences, so if there is a problem stay calm and report to the taxi company if the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction. And what ever you do, don't swear!

Steve Dubai
04-23-09, 12:07
In today's Gulf News:

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10306877.html

Bummer if you live there - almost like Sharjah now.

Barcrawler
04-26-09, 08:23
As I am bored and in a good mood here is reply before you get savaged by the RTFF crowd (Where is 11Bravo when he is needed? ;) )

Hi, I know nothing about the scene in UAE. You will if you read at least a few pages of the forums.

What countries are the girls from? % from each country
In the main from PRC, Various African countries (Ethiopia and Ghana seem the most numerous), Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and other former soviet republics. You will also find smaller numbers of Filipinas, Turks and Moroccans. Percentages, I would not even hazard a guess

2. Where do you meet the girls? Go-go clubs? discos? malls? whatever
3. How much does it cost?The forum will point you at the bars where girls can be found and there are even maps, coordinates and Google Earth KML files to help you locate the bars. Check the Reports of Distinction. Costs have been discussed recently and a bit of reading will fill you in, but it’s not cheap and getting worse. There are certainly a lot more streetwalkers around. for example in the evenings on Mankhool road between the Majestic and Ramada hotels you have to run the gauntlet of some very aggressive marketing by African girls. There are also incall establishments (MPs), these have been reported on at length. Also check the classified section for some home delivery services.

How does compare to other places? Worth visiting or just go elsewhere?.IMHO I do not think it’s worth visiting for mongering alone, mainly due to the high cost. If you have another reason to be here as well, then it’s worth it. The only exception to this would be a weekend trip from somewhere close like Saudi.

Big Johnson2
04-26-09, 08:40
Barcrawler, thank you for the general info on UAE. I'll check out the reports of distinction. If it is expensive, I think I'll pass for better locations.

Wyatt23
04-26-09, 17:19
As I am bored and in a good mood here is reply before you get savaged by the RTFF crowd.Bar Crawler,

I think its a good idea if we can compile all the info into 1 single Thread and post it as a sticky. So that beginners can have easy reference without the need for asking each time.

Any tips on this Jackson?

==============================================

Hi,

You write it, and I'll move it to it's own a seperate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

French Canadia
04-27-09, 05:47
Bar Crawler,

I think its a good idea if we can compile all the info into 1 single Thread and post it as a sticky. So that beginners can have easy reference without the need for asking each time.

Any tips on this Jackson?

Hi,

You write it, and I'll move it to it's own a seperate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

MN

Even with it's own thread the problem would be the same. I have seen questions asked where the answer wasn't a few pages away but within the same page just a couple of comments below. As a Sticky you know very well that the situation in Dubai is a dynamic one and changes will take place.

People don't want to be bothered and do not take the time to read the info posted by all, either they be the Vets or newcomers.

In my opinion ,we already have threads that answer most questions if they take the time to read them.

my two fils worth.

Take care
FC

Bumz Rush
04-27-09, 08:08
The entire emirate should be closed down.

Perhaps a litle strong, but I had no idea the action in UAQ was that great.

A little like RAK, with ONE or TWO clubs, and no major problems or events.

Wow how wrong can I be.

Bumz

Wyatt23
04-27-09, 20:19
Tks for your inputs FC. I overlooked the dynamism.

Guess then People have to start RTFF.

Rgds

Max

MN

Even with it's own thread the problem would be the same. I have seen questions asked where the answer wasn't a few pages away but within the same page just a couple of comments below. As a Sticky you know very well that the situation in Dubai is a dynamic one and changes will take place.

People don't want to be bothered and do not take the time to read the info posted by all, either they be the Vets or newcomers.

In my opinion ,we already have threads that answer most questions if they take the time to read them.

my two fils worth.

Take care
FC

Wyatt23
05-11-09, 20:54
This is for any one who is planning to visit dubai. Here is a website I found that offers all in all about dubai.

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/site/main/index.asp

It even has maps of the hotels in Dubai below link:

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/site/maps/map5/index.html

There are more maps available if you follow the first link and check on the right hand side of that page.

It will give you a good idea of the mongering scene and an approximate layout of the hotels around Dubai.

I tried to check the hotel rates through the link in the website and found that it is cheaper to check other sites like expedia.com or the hotels own website.

Hope this info clears out some of the smog in the DXB mongering scene.

Happy Mongering.

MaX

Supremo63
05-17-09, 14:25
Hello all,

I am visiting Dubai for one week on the 6th of JUne 2009, and cant really find out where to find the some good filipinas to have a nice evening or night.

Can anyone please help?

DirkDingy
05-18-09, 17:12
This from a PRC source, but not one actively involved with the bar scene.

She says she heard couple of weeks ago two PRC’s were picked up in the York by PRC men posing as Japanese, the girls were abducted and later killed.

Has any one else heard anything?A chinaman can tell the difference between a japanese fella and a chinaman.

Supremo63
05-20-09, 17:12
What is RTFF? I have gone through the forum for quite a few pages, but really could not find a quick reference on where to go for a pinay

Tartan01
05-20-09, 19:31
A chinaman can tell the difference between a japanese fella and a chinaman.My regular WG has been telling me for the llast two weeks that the police are picking up girls especially during the week. On the basis that if they have a work permit then what are they doing out at 3.00am if they have work in the morning. So there appears to be a cleansing operation going on and will carry on during July leading upto Ramadam.

Has anyone else heard these rumours?

Steve Dubai
05-21-09, 08:42
My regular WG has been telling me for the llast two weeks that the police are picking up girls especially during the week. On the basis that if they have a work permit then what are they doing out at 3.00am if they have work in the morning. So there appears to be a cleansing operation going on and will carry on during July leading upto Ramadam.

Has anyone else heard these rumours?

This sort of clean-up happense every year 1 or 2 months before Ramadan.

The LE tend to be out on the streets from 2am. YOu'll have no problems if you're straight into a taxi - issues only arise when girls are walking the streets at this time.

Fifty Fifty
05-22-09, 09:57
Returning to Dubai in next few weeks, hopefully 16th to 24th June.
Intend to visit the usual haunts for good music, beer and all that goes with it.

I will be dragging my very 'open minded' CIS :D girlfriend along with me.

Anyone up for a beer or a chat drop me a PM.

Cheers, FF

Ozzy1
05-25-09, 20:04
This sort of clean-up happense every year 1 or 2 months before Ramadan.

The LE tend to be out on the streets from 2am. YOu'll have no problems if you're straight into a taxi - issues only arise when girls are walking the streets at this time.I noticed them as I was walking through Bur Dubai last Friday night.

Outside York, wg's were all hiding around the corner in alleys.

Had an Ethiopian/African girl of some kind offer me ST for 100 but was definitely NOT appealing!

Whilst some were making runs for the taxis the cops definitely were pulling over a taxi when they could and pulling the girls (and guys) out.

Be careful out there!

Wyatt23
05-26-09, 23:37
In Such a scenario what happens to the guy?? Is he apprehended? If so for what reason?

Also has there been an instance where an LE has raided WG's place like her house?

I noticed them as I was walking through Bur Dubai last Friday night.

Outside York, wg's were all hiding around the corner in alleys.

Had an Ethiopian/African girl of some kind offer me ST for 100 but was definitely NOT appealing!

Whilst some were making runs for the taxis the cops definitely were pulling over a taxi when they could and pulling the girls (and guys) out.

Be careful out there!

Steve Dubai
05-27-09, 05:30
An example of what can happen............

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10317312.html

Nice Guy 99
05-27-09, 13:51
Also has there been an instance where an LE has raided WG's place like her house?

What I have been told by more than one lady is that "raids" or police visits to a WG's "house" (apartment or a few connected apartments that house several girls to a room) have been immigration focused. The girls are rousted for a visa check. Those without or with an expired visa are hauled off, the others are left.

French Canadia
05-28-09, 06:40
This Article in the Gulf news make for a very interesting reading, specialy for Dubai.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10317698.html

Take care
FC

NoiseBoy
05-30-09, 17:21
I'm flying to Australia in a couple of months and have the option of staying 2 nights either in Dubai or Hong Kong. Does anyone out there have experience of both cities and which one would be best to visit?

Thanks in advance

ChimeraAlpha
05-31-09, 12:51
I'm flying to Australia in a couple of months and have the option of staying 2 nights either in Dubai or Hong Kong. Does anyone out there have experience of both cities and which one would be best to visit?

Thanks in advanceNoiseBoy

Neither actually.

Dubai is pretty much a hit and miss for short stop overs unless you do a bit of homework to research and know what to do or have at hand an experienced player as your wingman or leader. As you must have seen in these pages things are done pretty much on low key and not being very obvious about it.

In that sense Hongkong is definitely a better option as things are open in a sense and you have many established options with established Escorts etc.

If you have the option re-route through Bangkok, where things are pretty much sure hits and much value for money in every sense.

Since most of the airline that offet HK stopover enroute to Oz has flights with stop over in Bangkok as well and hence, economically it wouldn't be a major outgo. Plus you can make up on the p4p costs.

These are my two bits

All The best and Take Care!

Sylvan

Sammon
05-31-09, 13:11

Thanks in advanceDubai is quite expensive in terms of hotel and the girls. If you are not budget minded you can have quite pretty girls from many countries.

Hong kong is also expensive compared to Thailand and Philippines but you can get a good experience with girls who are mostly chinese,thai and philippino. Hotels are not that expensive.

As for other things Dubai is a one time seeing place for tourists.

From Hong kong you can hop over to China or Macao which gives you a entirely different experience. Check those threads.

Uk Guy
05-31-09, 15:11
Hello guys,

This is my first report in UAE forum and Dubai scene also. I am very much familiar with happennings in Bahrain. Its fun

I will be coming to Dubai last week of June and have some work in Mercato Mall.

Will anyone be kind enough give me some tips of some action, pubs, clubs, hotsl like FP of Bahrain. Around mercato mall and some hotels to stay also near mercato mall.

Thanks in advance fellow members.

Lonly707
06-02-09, 07:43
Hello guys,

This is my first report in UAE forum and Dubai scene also. I am very much familiar with happenings in uae and almost every day reading this forum.

Well last Thursday I did visit imperial at around 11pm and found full of girls from prc few Indian no Pakistani few Russian but not noticeable after an hour enjoying with music approach by African girls found reasonably good looking girl asking 400dhs for st incall decided to take and found completely disaster this my 10 th time bad experience with African so guys take care and don’t waste your time and money, well I don know one lady I found on web 5 yrs ago from Syria but very private and couple of Indian also but never tried Indian on lady from usa she is working as private school as teacher, so if some one can exchange this cont with Philippine lady most welcome.

Bye

Piper1
06-02-09, 10:12
Hello guys,

This is my first report in UAE forum and Dubai scene also. I am very much familiar with happennings in Bahrain. Its fun

I will be coming to Dubai last week of June and have some work in Mercato Mall.

Will anyone be kind enough give me some tips of some action, pubs, clubs, hotsl like FP of Bahrain. Around mercato mall and some hotels to stay also near mercato mall.

Thanks in advance fellow members.Best bet on your first visit is to stay near the centre of the action - eg Sheraton Four Points, two minutes walk from York and Regal hotels. About 10-15 minutes by cab from Mercato. If you prefer to stay closer to Mercato, stay at Jumeira Rotana Hotel, Capitol Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Jumeira, or Dubai Marine Beach resort (5 minutes by cab to Mercato, 10 minutes to the centre of the action).

Lonly707
06-02-09, 14:15
Hello guys,

This is my first report in UAE forum and Dubai scene also. I am very much familiar with happenings in uae and almost every day reading this forum.

Well last Thursday I did visit imperial at around 11pm and found full of girls from prc few Indian no Pakistani few Russian but not noticeable after an hour enjoying with music approach by African girls found reasonably good looking girl asking 400dhs for st incall decided to take and found completely disaster this my 10 th time bad experience with African so guys take care and don’t waste your time and money, well I don know one lady I found on web 5 yrs ago from Syria but very private and couple of Indian also but never tried Indian on lady from usa she is working as private school as teacher, so if some one can exchange this cont with Philippine lady most welcome.

Bye

Diego3
06-09-09, 04:34
Found this article online, where some comments are perhaps more interesting.

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=77826&title=Crime%20madam%20behind%20bars

Brownian
06-27-09, 21:09
Hey fellas,

I have just stumbled across this site which is awesome so just joined. I have been checking out the Dubai actions on my own for well over 3 months now with hits and misses.

Now I have the urge to go for local or ME WG. Any recommendatons would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Abs Abs
06-28-09, 13:56
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10326674.html

Regards,

AA

Intransit
07-01-09, 22:44
I'm on transiting Dubai for a short stay on my way back from Europe. I bought some porn (mags, DVDs) in Europe but know that the UAE is fairly strict about this. Should I be concerned that my bags will be searched when I enter Dubai? Should I ditch the stuff in advance? Thanks.

French Canadia
07-02-09, 05:06
I'm on transiting Dubai for a short stay on my way back from Europe. I bought some porn (mags, DVDs) in Europe but know that the UAE is fairly strict about this. Should I be concerned that my bags will be searched when I enter Dubai? Should I ditch the stuff in advance? Thanks.

Would defenitly recommend that the materials not be in your carry on bag unless you intend a longer non scheduled stay in Dubai penal system. In your checked luggage should be ok. Unless you are steping out of the airport with that luggage because it will be x-rayed and they will see the DVD all material will be seized and you might have some explaing to do. Recommendation ditch the suff or courrier it to yourself at your destination.

Regards
RC

Intransit
07-02-09, 07:35
Thanks FC, much appreciated.

Anybody going to be out in Dubai Friday night?

Wyatt23
07-08-09, 23:43
Guys please take a note of the following things when you are out mongering:

1. Most of the taxi drivers don't know many hotels and clubs and its always best if you can give them an area name followed by a road name (like Rigga Rd is the area with lots of clubs and hotels) If possible try to show them a route map which can be easily obtained by googling the hotel name. This will prevent unnecessary expense and time. Min rate is Dhs 10 irrespective of what you see on the meter.

2. LE's are out and about looking for people with expired work permits. Make sure you carry a copy of your passport for ur own safety and as seniors have mentioned before always take a cab even if it is a short distance to avoid meeting the LE en route.

Stay safe and Have fun..

Rgds

Max

Barcrawler
07-14-09, 05:42
Another public holiday with the usual confusion over dates.

According to various sources either the 19th or 20th July is Leilat al-Meiraj (Ascension of the Prophet), and will be a public holiday. There has been a Government announcment the holiday will be the 19th. However will that be the religous holiday??

This would mean either the night of 18/19 or the night of 19/20 will be dry.

Can any one confirm?

Barri
07-16-09, 17:15
Next time I fly Emirates I will ask the stewardess for her fluent tongue service. See pic.

Steve Dubai
07-17-09, 13:50
This would mean either the night of 18/19 or the night of 19/20 will be dry.

Can any one confirm?

Dry night is from 6pm 19th to 6pm 20th - (Sunday Night)

NetViking 2008
07-17-09, 15:20
Dry night is from 6pm 19th to 6pm 20th - (Sunday Night)Hi Steve,

I will arrive in Dubai Tomorrow night, what do you mean with dry night?

Don't tell me that club as Kubu will be close.

Piper1
07-17-09, 19:00
i will arrive in dubai tomorrow night, what do you mean with dry night? don't tell me that club as kubu will be close.as steve mentioned, dry night is sunday night, so get a few extra numbers for sunday when you're in the clubs saturday night.
would defenitly recommend that the materials not be in your carry on bag unless you intend a longer non scheduled stay in dubai penal system. in your checked luggage should be ok. unless you are steping out of the airport with that luggage because it will be x-rayed and they will see the dvd all material will be seized and you might have some explaing to do. recommendation ditch the suff or courrier it to yourself at your destination.not too sure about that - i went through terminal 1 easily a few days ago with a bunch of sex paraphanalia (rabbit vibrators, bullet vibrators, pocket rockets), and never got stopped, searched or x-rayed - just walked straight to the exit with a nod to the guy who ramdomly chooses who should be x-rayed. even if they had searched, no jail - the punishment is only that they will confirep001e your goodies with a smile (and take them home to use on their wives or girlfriends). ;) but don't worry, they will give you a receipt. i still have my receipt from last time.

French Canadia
07-18-09, 06:11
Hi Steve,

I will arrive in Dubai Tomorrow night, what do you mean with dry night?

Don't tell me that club as Kubu will be close.

As both Steve D and Piper say, what it means is that every club, in Dubai is closed from Sunset on Sunday till Sunset on Monday. Chose the wrong night to be in Dubai, sorry.

Take Care
FC

Barcrawler
07-18-09, 06:25
every club, in Dubai is closed from Sunset on Sunday till Sunset on Monday. In previous years I have know the odd club to open, with no music and soft drinks only. Rockafellas certainly did a couple of years back. It may be worth phoning around.

Steve Dubai
07-18-09, 09:51
Following some discussion in the Dubai thread, maybe better posted here for future reference:

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10332341.html

Love Tactics
07-20-09, 08:09
would defenitly recommend that the materials not be in your carry on bag unless you intend a longer non scheduled stay in dubai penal system. in your checked luggage should be ok. unless you are steping out of the airport with that luggage because it will be x-rayed and they will see the dvd all material will be seized and you might have some explaing to do. recommendation ditch the suff or courrier it to yourself at your destination.

regards
rc

i've been walking through customs in dubai and abu dhabi many, many times with my laptop bag filled with dvds (decent ones), and never got stopped. they do scan all hand luggage, but hardly do they request you to open your bag. it has never happened to me despite the x-ray screen showing the presence of quite a few dvds.

similar, i usually have magazines with me in my carry-on. again, decent ones, but the x-ray can't tell the difference. still, the guy behind the screen has never asked me to open my bag.

in conclusion, i wouldn't worry about it too much. and even if you get caught, all they do is confirep001e them, they won't throw you in jail as fc is suggesting.

Nice Guy 99
07-22-09, 07:11
as steve mentioned, dry night is sunday night, so get a few extra numbers for sunday when you're in the clubs saturday night.not too sure about that - i went through terminal 1 easily a few days ago with a bunch of sex paraphanalia (rabbit vibrators, bullet vibrators, pocket rockets), and never got stopped, searched or x-rayed - just walked straight to the exit with a nod to the guy who ramdomly chooses who should be x-rayed. even if they had searched, no jail - the punishment is only that they will confirep001e your goodies with a smile (and take them home to use on their wives or girlfriends). ;) but don't worry, they will give you a receipt. i still have my receipt from last time.
one way to improve your chances is to disassemble the devices so that the x-ray doesn't look like an electric penis.

French Canadia
07-23-09, 09:05
This info is for the locals and ExPats here that use a Blackberry device.

Take Care
FC

http://technology.sympatico.msn.ca/News/ContentPosting?newsitemid=224609229&feedname=CP-CONSUMER-TECH&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=True&paginationenabled=false

NetViking 2008
07-27-09, 13:40
As both Steve D and Piper say, what it means is that every club, in Dubai is closed from Sunset on Sunday till Sunset on Monday. Chose the wrong night to be in Dubai, sorry.

Take Care,

FCSteve and FC,

Thanks for your help, I arrived on Saturday few min before 2am to radisson hotel, but I run downstair to kubu bar ad I've got some numbers that the day after I used.

Thanks again

Crazyray
07-27-09, 17:52
Hey Fellow Punters.

First time posting a thread. So bear with with me if this question has been asked before. Please give me the location of a good message parlor to visit in Dubai.

Dubai Sleuth
08-04-09, 21:55
Yesterday's Daily Telegraph in the UK:

An online survey of 3,376 Chinese showed that 7.9 per cent of respondents considered sex workers trustworthy.

The online survey of 3,376 Chinese showed that 7.9 per cent of respondents considered sex workers trustworthy, putting them in third place after farmers and religious workers, the Insight China magazine said on its website.

"A list like this is at the same time surprising and embarrassing," said an editorial in the China Daily English-language newspaper.

"The sex workers' unexpected prominence on this list of honour... is indeed unusual."

The newspaper said the list, based on a survey carried out in June and July, showed scientists and teachers ranked "way below, and that government functionaries, too, scored hardly better".

Soldiers and students were ranked after sex workers on the list of trustworthy professions, according to Insight China.

But the state-linked China Daily found reason for celebration.

"Given the constant feed of scandals involving the country's elite, this is not bad at all," the editorial commented.

"At least (the scientists and officials) have not slid into the least credible category, which consists of real estate developers, secretaries, agents, entertainers and directors."http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5971421/Prostitutes-are-more-trustworthy-than-government-officials-Chinese-survey-finds.html

Surely a survey which reflects experiences in Dubai? Not sure about the farmers though.

Love Tactics
08-05-09, 08:29
me mumble something about car dealers can't be trusted cos they always wanna fuck you. Sex workers, however...

Yesterday's Daily Telegraph in the UK:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5971421/Prostitutes-are-more-trustworthy-than-government-officials-Chinese-survey-finds.html

Surely a survey which reflects experiences in Dubai? Not sure about the farmers though.

Dubai Sleuth
08-12-09, 05:21
Is anyone else having problems connecfing to Expats through Proxify? For the past week or so I've been getting a "no response" message.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Big Daddy 1906
08-14-09, 12:29
Is anyone else having problems connecfing to Expats through Proxify? For the past week or so I've been getting a "no response" message.

Any suggestions appreciated.

I really have never been able to use Proxify while in Dubai. I use Hotspot Shield (Thanks for the tip Steve Dubai) and have never had any problems.

Sandy2995
08-23-09, 10:22
Has anyone got a guess on how much a taxi is from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai?

ReefThe rate for a normal taxi (Camry or Altima) from AD to Dubai is AED250. Some of the limo drivers will probably agree to AED350 if you speak with them directly.

I have not made the exact journey you are planning, so YMMV.

Good luck.

IAintSpecial
08-23-09, 11:05
Has anyone got a guess on how much a taxi is from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai? Specifically to the Al Murooj Rotana hotel near the Defense r/a on SZR. Any other good options? (private driver, etc.)

Just to keep this from being a typical Travel Forum question and to bring it a bit back on topic, I plan to spend any savings on WG's. lol.

ReefAbout 300dirhams.

Al marooj is a lovely spot. great location and girl friendly.

Giro Shank
08-23-09, 14:05
Hello All,

I will take on my first of a few trips through DXB soon. I was wondering if anyone has used any of the pay services for getting through the airport protocols. Services such as: Marhaba or Al Majlis

Are they really worth the money? Have you ever been standing there and seen them just pass by and think to yourself, "Self, why didn't I sign up for that?" Or are they just a total waste of money?

Being that this is my first trip through DXB and I only have about 10 hours and would like to relax and reclaim myself after coming out of 4 months of tent living in the dirt, I request your expertise to maximize my time for self rejuvenation. I.e. get a place, get cleaned up, get a girl before the 14 hour flight home.

TIA

Giro Shank

BionicMan
08-23-09, 23:11
Hello All,

I will take on my first of a few trips through DXB soon. I was wondering if anyone has used any of the pay services for getting through the airport protocols. Services such as: Marhaba or Al Majlis

Are they really worth the money? Have you ever been standing there and seen them just pass by and think to yourself, "Self, why didn't I sign up for that?" Or are they just a total waste of money?

Being that this is my first trip through DXB and I only have about 10 hours and would like to relax and reclaim myself after coming out of 4 months of tent living in the dirt, I request your expertise to maximize my time for self rejuvenation. I.e. get a place, get cleaned up, get a girl before the 14 hour flight home.

TIA

Giro Shank
I do not honestly think they can be of much help.
Depending on the time of the day you might not even find much que at immigration, but worst case scenario would go for maybe 15 (real) minutes.
You better choose a nearby location for your transit so not to spend part fo your 10 hrs in the traffic...

Plassiter7
08-24-09, 16:36
I need help please guys! I'm just in from the airport staying at the Royal Ascot. I've since found out that during Ramadan, the clubs are closed, or else they are open, but likely no booze and definitely no music. So. My question is, where would I go to find a WG (PRC or Filipina preferred) during Ramadan? Figures I get sent here on business during this time period. Maybe my wife had something to do with it? .*grin*. I'm not able to receive pm's here, but I do have a telephone number for contact information, or a response on this forum would be great. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Tarmen
08-27-09, 12:35
Hi,

I shall be in Dubai from Sunday for 2/3 days. Where can I get some CIS or PRC action?

I hear bars etc are closed or have no music etc during Ramadan.

Are there any numbers I can call?

Thanks

Baantjecola
09-03-09, 12:23
Is Ramadan really an issue in DXB?

Member #4158
09-03-09, 20:18
First report so bear with me.

After hearing numerous stories about the infamous AlQuoz AMP decided it would be worth a go.

After spendinh 40 minutes lost in the wrong area of AQ finally managed to find the place, see what you mean about it being a bit exposed.

Had called in advance to find out what was on the menu and was told to ask for lena. On arrival, waited at the gate (didn't look at all out of place? ! ? ), finally let in an never even got as far as the line up, lena was already waiting at the stairs.

Followed her up with a great view of her ass wiggling in front of me and in to the room.

First off we settle the 100 house money then down to the negotiations, she starts out at 700, tell her that's too expensive and tell her that I have it on good information that the real rate is 200.

She comes back with 500 so I say its too much and maybe I should just leave. Get the sad face and big eyes look before agreeing on 300.

So down to business, we both strip off and get on the bed, starts with BBBJ paying attention to the boys, after a while I return the favour with some DATY which she seems to love, although quite a few fake oohs and ahs!

Then on with the raincoat for the main event. She asks if I want "backside", well it was the reason I had been told to ask for her.

All of a sudden, "you give me more money? " (Isn't it strange how the english improves at that point? ).

Bear in mind I have not given her any money yet, I point out that we have already agreed a rate and if changes I will have to leave as no more money!

She agrees, reaches over for the lube (is already on hand and knees at this point)and without hesitation inserts a finger, leans forward, looks back and just says "okayn we do"

Not one to be asked twice I take full advantage of the situation for an excellent session.

Once finished got a pretty poor massage which mainly consisted of wobbling muscles/fat from side to side.

This carried on for about ten minutes before we go again, this time in mish.

All in all an enjoyable hour and time is up.

11Bravo
09-04-09, 07:57
Services such as: Marhaba or Al MajlisFor ARRIVAL, I wouldn't bother. Best immigration queue to stand in is the one for "other passports" (think that's what it was called), NEXT to the queues for GCC passports. When the clerks run out of GCC arrivals, people from that closest "other" queue are directed there.

For departure, depending on your flight class, I might consider. You do get access to the Marhaba lounge (1 big, 1 small), though they can be crowded. But think they have (soft) drinks and some light snacks available.

If you're flying business class, they have their own arrival queue.

I wouldn't bother with any kind of escorted departure - figure you can find your own way through immigration, security and to the departure gate.

BTW - there are a couple of chaise longue sections in the departures area, near the gates. As I recollect, closer to each end of the long departure hall (the one with the big duty free in the middle). These can get occupied, but I always managed to find a free one. My worst fear was falling asleep there and missing my flight.

I've found the dxb airport to be quite comfortable for waiting, along the lines of Amsterdam's.

Dubai Sleuth
09-04-09, 10:37
I really have never been able to use Proxify while in Dubai. I use Hotspot Shield (Thanks for the tip Steve Dubai) and have never had any problems.Thanks BD. Been away and just seen your message. Installed Hotspot and now back in touch (Proxify still goes blank for some unfathomable reason). Appreciate your suggestion.

Hillysex
09-10-09, 15:43
Is there such a think of a group sex/party scene in the UAE?

I have enjoyed parties such as LMP and Gents Parties in the UK and i would be up for something similar.

Ty

Jan 41
09-12-09, 22:50
I used it always until terminal 3 was opened for emirates. and it was just perfect. In the old situation a que could take you upto 45 minutes, when you arrive at twelve and you are thinking of a last beer in a bar its great if you can just walk out in a minute. begging your suitcase is evenly fast!

Now terminal 3 is opened for emirates since a year or so I think the use for marhaba is no longer there. a que takes as long as your suitcase

Hello All,

TIA

Giro Shank

French Canadia
09-17-09, 10:58
I'm just wondering since I can't get a straight answer, does anybody know which night will be the Dry night ( first night of Eid). Is it Saturday night or Sunday night when all bar and clubs will be closed.

Take Care
FC

Steve Dubai
09-17-09, 13:16
I'm just wondering since I can't get a straight answer, does anybody know which night will be the Dry night ( first night of Eid). Is it Saturday night or Sunday night when all bar and clubs will be closed.

They will make the announcement on Saturday night as to whether it will be EID or still Ramadan on Sunday.

So Saturday night for sure will be semi dry (you can still get a drink after 7pm but no live music.

If it is still Ramadan on Sunday, then EID for sure will be Monday.

First day of EID is not dry, it is back to normal.

MaximusBibicus
09-18-09, 02:21
Registered member.

So I finally registered and I will be searching around the forum and sending some of you PM to get some more info.

I will be visiting from Canada shortly.

Thanks

MaximusBibicus
09-18-09, 03:05
Wow MN,

Thanks so much for the info, specially the Alcohol part.

So Can i still buy beer at a bar since I'm a visitor ?

Redbull+Vodka all the way :)

Guys,

I would have had a tough time if I hadnt had the contact and help from ISG Seniors and ISG forums itself. Hence I would like to compile a list of pointers for those first timers out there in Dubai.

1. A phone connection is always the best bet if you want to communicate with any one in this country and the cheapest option for tourists is provided by a telecom company called DU. They have a Kiosk at the airport and for Dhs 50/- you get the SIM card with Dhs 20/- worth of talktime included in it. This is only available at the airport outside you get the same connection for Dhs 10/- talktime only.

2. You are allowed to bring out of the Dubai Duty Free 4 bottles of Alcohol per person. Other wise the liquor shops in Dubai ask you for your liquor license and that is not given to tourists but only residents.

3. Most of the taxi drivers don't know the location or places. They always ask if you know how to get there. So make sure you call the destination where you want to go and ask them the location and the specifics or else discuss the directions with the hotel concierge.

4. Find out from the forum if your is a GF hotel and then only book it. I booked mine through Hotels.com and booked Dar Al Sandos Apartments by Le Meridian and great brand and affordable rates.(particularly during this downturn)

5. Taxis are going to turn expensive since the minimum charge in the city is going to be Dhs 10/-. So plan your trips accordingly. Trips to Sharjah will cost you an extra Dhs 20/- with the current cost for the trip. ( so if it is Dh 65 before from Bur Dubai to it will now be Dhs 85/-)

6.One great thing about Dubai is you get to meet every nationality on this planet in this small Emirate. So its you heaven on earth until your wallet is empty.

7. Finally most of the people esp WG's have a sad story to share so be judgemental and dont fall into any trap. If you take them to your apartment or room make sure you have all your essentials stored safey particularly in the Safe Deposit Box which is offered free by most hotels.

Enjoy your stay here and share in your findings.

Poonhound69
09-18-09, 22:17
They will make the announcement on Saturday night as to whether it will be EID or still Ramadan on Sunday.

So Saturday night for sure will be semi dry (you can still get a drink after 7pm but no live music.

If it is still Ramadan on Sunday, then EID for sure will be Monday.

First day of EID is not dry, it is back to normal.

Eid is almost certainly Sunday, so a dry saturday and a wet sunday

Flyhere
09-18-09, 23:00
Hi Guys,

I know Saudi and UAE are 2 different places, I'm just hoping some of you old Middle East old-timers are familiar enough with Jeddah.

I am bidding for some contract work in Saudi for 6 months or so (I'm assuming it's in Jeddah, don't think it would be in another city). I am paying my own expenses, would appreciate some ideas on the cost of living there.

So far I found:
Airfare LAX to JED US$1700 economy or US$10,000 business by Emirates.

1 or 2 bd furnished flat in a western compound (mura bustan, waiting for a quote) about SAR 70,000/yr = SAR 5,800/mth = US$ 1600/mth

groceries SAR 4000/mth = US$1000/mth

What should I budget for taxis and ground transporttation?

Anything else I should budget for?

Thanks
fly

MaximusBibicus
09-19-09, 08:05
Hi Guys,

I know Saudi and UAE are 2 different places, I'm just hoping some of you old Middle East old-timers are familiar enough with Jeddah.

I am bidding for some contract work in Saudi for 6 months or so (I'm assuming it's in Jeddah, don't think it would be in another city). I am paying my own expenses, would appreciate some ideas on the cost of living there.

So far I found:
Airfare LAX to JED US$1700 economy or US$10,000 business by Emirates.

1 or 2 bd furnished flat in a western compound (mura bustan, waiting for a quote) about SAR 70,000/yr = SAR 5,800/mth = US$ 1600/mth

Groceries SAR 4000/mth = US$1000/mth

What should I budget for taxis and ground transporttation?

Anything else I should budget for?

Thanks,

flyHello FH,

Cost of living in Jeddah is cheap, but considering you want to live in a western compound specially mura bustan is about right.

Regarding groceries I think you are over spending SR4000, the max you should spend is about SAR 1000.

Taxi wise you will get tons of taxis around in town, I recommend you find someone who is fluent in English and can take you around in town for a fixed amount. Normally Ramadan is when taxi rates are high, but after ramadan it should be ok.

Keep in mind, no alcohol in town, only if you know the right people. Enjoy your stay.

MaximusBibicus
09-20-09, 01:58
Ok Gentlemen,

Here is my tentative plan so far, I will be staying at Majestic in Dubai. I will be doing angelic activities during the day such as desert drifting, city tour and mall visits during the night I will be visiting Rattlesnake/Cyclone depending what is happening. I plan on negotiating LT with a WG. I'm really into blondes but I've had a lot here in Canada.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions or post the tips on here too. I'm reading a lot here and very informative, if only there was a sticky.

I want to PM some experts here, but not sure how to assure them I'm not LE.

Thanks

MaximusBibicus
09-20-09, 02:55
Lots to read and I just went through first few pages and information posted by 11Bravo is very helpful regarding everything including Mutawa information (even though it was posted back in 2005.

If anyone doesn't mind meeting with me for drink when I arrive in Dubai please feel free to PM me.

Yibkeith
09-20-09, 21:34
I haven't really found a comprehensive source of where to go for girls, so I made my own list with the hotel name, club name, and type of girls available. I really need some Filipinas for my list. This list is compiled from personal experiences and research on ISG. Feel free to make corrections or add to it.

Hotel - Club - Type of Girls

Metropolitan Hotel - Rattlesnake - CIS
York Hotel - The York Club - PRC
Sheraton Deira - - CIS/AF
Ramada Bur Dubai - Rumors - Mix
Hyatt Regency Hotel Deira - Premier -
Le Meridien Airport - Jules bar - Mix
Seaview Hotel - After 8 - PRC
Regal Plaza - Rockafellas - CIS

Barcrawler
09-21-09, 09:12
I haven't really found a comprehensive source of where to go for girls, so I made my own list with the hotel name, club name, and type of girls available. I really need some Filipinas for my list.
This is the most recent list lined in the ROD - it needs an update but is a good starting point for an updated list. I have highlighted any thing I know to be out of date in red
This is the updated Mongerong list :)

This time I put everything in a word doc so that you can download it to your Mobile Phone :))

I have added some of Bravos coordinates and I will keep updating this list with feedback from the members.

Cheers,

Spelman

Greetings everyone,

Spelman and several others have been writing to me all in a panic to express their concern that Spelman's MS Word document somehow contained some personally identifying information about Spelman and asking me to please remove his file. I downloaded the file and I've looked at it 8 different ways and I couldn't find any personal information about anyone anywhere in the file, so I don't have a clue was to what they were referring to. Nevertheless, I have deleted Spelman's original file and instead re-written it in HTMl, which you may review below.

Jackson

This is an updated list after some feedback from some ISG members and I have also added in the coordinates from 11Bravo, please send me frequent updates and I will try to update the list or update the list yourself. But I do think we should stay with the bars and the clubs we can recommend for good Mongoring ;-)

Bar/Club: TGIT
Coordinates: 25°15'42.99"N 55°17'32.50"E
Entrance fee: Dress and attitude will help you in for free but not if you are new.
Menu: CIS, PRC and Africans
Opening Price range ST/LT: LT 1200-1500 Dh ST 500-700 Dh
Other info:

Bar/Club: Jockeys
Coordinates: 25°15'17.81"N 55°17'35.74"E
Entrance fee: Dress and attitude will help you in for free but not if you are new.
Menu: CIS, PRC and Africans
Opening Price range ST/LT:
Other info:

Bar/Club: Imperial
Entrance fee: 50 Dh
Menu: Mostly PRC and quite a few Africans and CIS
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 800-1200 Dh St 500-700 Dh
Other info:

Bar/Club: York, York Hotel
Coordinates: 25°15'31.78"N 55°17'49.01"E
Entrance fee: Dress and attitude will help you in for free but not if you are new
Menu: Mostly Africans and PRC some CIS will be served as well
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000 Dh St 500-800 Dh

Bar/Club: Regal Rockafellas
Coordinates: 25°15'26.49"N 55°17'51.03"E
Menu: CIS PRC and Africans WG not allowed
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000 Dh St 400 Dh

Bar/Club: Rumours
Coordinates: 25°15'19.39"N 55°17'42.56"E
Menu: Mostly Africans and CIS and a few PRC
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000-Dh St 500-800 Dh

Bar/Club: Seaview
Coordinates: 25°15'19.25"N 55°17'6.24"E
Menu: Mostly PRC some Africans and CIS on the menu as well
Opening Price range ST/LT: LT 700-1000 Dh St 400-800 Dh

Bar/Club: Rattlesnake
Coordinates: 25°11'2.28"N 55°15'19.20"E
Entrance fee: 35Dh
Menu: This menu has a wide range right now, CIS, PRC and Africans and others
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 600-1000 Dh St 500-800 Dh

Bar/Club: Cyclone
Coordinates: 25°14'12.25"N 55°18'45.95"E
Entrance fee: 85 Dh
Menu: Mostly PRC some CIS and few Africans
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000-1500 Dh St 600-800 Dh
Other info: Temporarily closed

Bar/Club: Premiere
Coordinates: 25°16'28.23"N 55°17'53.84"E
Entrance fee: 100 Dh
Menu: Mostly CIS and some Africans and PRC’s
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000-500 Dh St 500- 800 Dh

Bar/Club: Amnesia
Coordinates: 25° 5'18.69"N 55° 9'19.12"E
Entrance fee: 200 Dh
Menu: Mostly CIS and PRC and very few Africans
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1200-1500 Dh
Other info: Temporarily closed

Bar/Club: Jules
Coordinates: 25°14'51.75"N 55°20'47.11"E
Menu: Mainly CIS but there is others on the menu as well.
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 700-1200 Dh St 400-700 Dh

Bar/Club: Broadway
Entrance fee: 50 Dh
Menu: Arabic looking girls and CIS but others can be found.
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 700-1000 Dh St 400-700 Dh

Bar/Club: Finnegans
Coordinates: 25° 5'18.69"N 55° 9'19.12"E
Entrance fee: No
Other info: When I was there quite dead, just 4-5 girls there

Bar/Club: Zinc
Coordinates: 25°13'13.41"N 55°16'48.95"E

Bar/Club: Ku Bu
Menu: Very nice CIS and a few PRC
Opening Price range ST/LT: Lt 1000-500 Dh St 500- 800 Dh

Bar/Club: El-Passo
Other info: Check out Alimo ladies nights, Tuesday

Two things I would like to stress is that this is the average starting price and these prices are subjected for changes at anytime and please do remember that this is only a indication for you to know what to expect, then it is up to you to do the barging we can’t do that for you here in ISG.

I can not confirm all the starting prices in the menu above due to the fact that I have not been in all the clubs so some is just the price range which I could find when I RTFF

Cheers and happy mongoring

Spelman

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Scratch Finigans, Amnesia and Cyclone - all long since closed.
For Filipinas, Seaview (Mariens Club) which also has PRC, African and a few CIS. Ratskys at the Karama hotels seems to be the favorite for PIs.

Others missing - Pancho Villas at the Astoria hotel (upstairs from TGIT), Star Studio at the Sherton in Deira and Red Square at the Moscow hotel. I have not been to any of them to fill in details.

Wilts Boy
09-22-09, 18:40
Am coming back out to Dubai at the beginning of November for hols, and have been looking at renting an apartment for the week instead of using a Hotel or Hotel Apartments. Anyone know where I can find a studio or 1 bed place in the area behind SZR between WTC and Umm Suqeim. Of course has to be girl friendly also :-).
(Have checked on Expatriates.com but all seem to be in International City)

Member #4163
09-22-09, 19:31
I haven't really found a comprehensive source of where to go for girls, so I made my own list with the hotel name, club name, and type of girls available. I really need some Filipinas for my list. This list is compiled from personal experiences and research on ISG. Feel free to make corrections or add to it.

Hotel - Club - Type of Girls

Metropolitan Hotel - Rattlesnake - CIS
York Hotel - The York Club - PRC
Sheraton Deira - - CIS/AF
Ramada Bur Dubai - Rumors - Mix
Hyatt Regency Hotel Deira - Premier -
Le Meridien Airport - Jules bar - Mix
Seaview Hotel - After 8 - PRC
Regal Plaza - Rockafellas - CISAwesome, many thanks for this and to the others for their posts. One of my friends was planning a trip to Dubai and this is helpful information indeed.

BQ

Mjolnir 213
09-22-09, 21:17
Am coming back out to Dubai at the beginning of November for hols, and have been looking at renting an apartment for the week instead of using a Hotel or Hotel Apartments. Anyone know where I can find a studio or 1 bed place in the area behind SZR between WTC and Umm Suqeim. Of course has to be girl friendly also :-).
(Have checked on Expatriates.com but all seem to be in International City)

Look around in Al Barsha near Mall of the Emirates... lots of places that are now leasing furnished apartments on short term basis.

No takers for annual leases so many are resorting to this. Reasonable rates as well.

Tip... stay one night at IBIS in Al Barsha... less than 300 a night ok rooms and also gf... Take a taxi or rent a car, and drive around the next day and look at some places if you have the time. You can negotiate rates on the spot and get better deals.

A bit out of the way, but with the traffic the way it is now.. not long to get to all the regular places.

WB

MaximusBibicus
09-23-09, 00:41
I still haven't booked my room, confused between Metropolitan on SZR and Four Points by Sheraton.

Also tempted to go for 3* Arabian Park hotel and Arabian Courtyard and Spa.

Thoughts?

MaximusBibicus
09-25-09, 00:06
Folks I'll be staying at Metropolitan in Dubai.

However my question is what is the case for muslims to buy Alcohol from Duty free and consuming it in my room?

I searched but couldn't find any info on the forum.

Thanks

Member #1071
09-25-09, 13:24
Folks I'll be staying at Metropolitan in Dubai.

However my question is what is the case for muslims to buy Alcohol from Duty free and consuming it in my room?

I searched but couldn't find any info on the forum.

Thanks

Shouldn't be a problem

MaximusBibicus
09-26-09, 00:34
Shouldn't be a problemMerci

Barcrawler
09-26-09, 09:27
Shouldn't be a problem
Unless you cause other problems. It's illegal for any one to under the infulence of alcohol but charges are only leveled when a problem occurs or another offence is commited.

Be sensible and descrete and you should not have a problem.

MaximusBibicus
09-26-09, 17:24
Unless you cause other problems. It's illegal for any one to under the infulence of alcohol but charges are only leveled when a problem occurs or another offence is commited.

Be sensible and descrete and you should not have a problem.Awesome, thanks. Yea I don't hope to drink a lot. Just hope customs don't give me problem for being muslim and having alcohol.

Steve Dubai
09-27-09, 06:25
Awesome, thanks. Yea I don't hope to drink a lot. Just hope customs don't give me problem for being muslim and having alcohol.

As long as you don't look like an Arab guy carrying duty free bags. One guy I know got picked on because he look Arab - only when he showed them his western passport with western name did they let him pass.

Have not found the duty free in terminal 3 arrivals yet - has anyone ?

Vesta293
09-27-09, 06:40
Have not found the duty free in terminal 3 arrivals yet - has anyone ?Its a huge place along the wall,if you walk towards customs it's in the right hand corner.

V

Cons68
09-27-09, 07:32
Just look on your right when heading to the exit
it is not straight on, quite surprising this being Dubai, that you need to get out of your for shopping.

As long as you don't look like an Arab guy carrying duty free bags. One guy I know got picked on because he look Arab - only when he showed them his western passport with western name did they let him pass.

Oil Rich
09-27-09, 09:17
Just look on your right when heading to the exit it is not straight on, quite surprising this being Dubai, that you need to get out of your for shopping.Duty Free shops are located on both the left and right sides towards the exit!

Desert Sandman
09-27-09, 10:16
Have not found the duty free in terminal 3 arrivals yet - has anyone ?It is on the right hand side of the luggage carousels. If you just walk staright ahead then you will miss it. Look on the right.

Zando Tan
09-29-09, 08:51
Best bet with this is to put it into your hand luggage, I also noticed several times when they pull up muslim looking men asking why you have alcohol if you are a muslim and so forth. Was happening a lot esp in Ramadan. Nothing comes of it but maybe a x-ray scan etc of your luggage but if you would like to avoid it put it out of sight.

GroinStrain
09-29-09, 19:11
It is on the right hand side of the luggage carousels. If you just walk staright ahead then you will miss it. Look on the right.
If you miss the one on the right there is also one on the left!

MaximusBibicus
10-30-09, 23:07
Dubai was Amazing.

I will post my adventure later on.

French Canadia
10-31-09, 08:40

Have not found the duty free in terminal 3 arrivals yet - has anyone ?Steve on both side. There is one behind bagage carousell 11 and 13, and the other behind carousell 12 and 14.

Take care,

FC

Member #4158
11-04-09, 04:38
Hi,

Am in need of a change of scene from al quoz, could some one pm me the number and location for thejumeirah amp or e's place.

Thanks

Cunt Slicker
11-04-09, 15:32
Steve on both side. There is one behind bagage carousell 11 and 13, and the other behind carousell 12 and 14.

Even if you miss them - there is a smaller one just next to Car Desk where one picks the airport Pick Up & Drop cars when we book in Business or First class.

If you miss this then the next duty free is in the next flight ! (LOL)

Happy hunting

CS

Xyz Abcd2008
11-05-09, 13:07
Anybody interested in travelling to nairobi on 27th nov back on 30th nov for hunting trip. Please get in touch in case you have the same desires.

Kool Leo69
11-10-09, 05:27
Hello Fellow Mongers!

This one is hopefully the first of many reports to be posted from my side for the benefit of our Monger community. I have been a monger for many years and have been following this site for some years now but never got a chance to post a report as yet courtesy of the proxy here. But as you can notice technology was victorious and freedom of expression prevailed.

Dubai has the charm of providing choice from all over the world. For people who believe in quality and budget is not a constraint, I strongly advice them to head towards the Radisson Deira. The Girls are simply amazing. Most of them would be a 8 of 10 on the looks scale. There is a group of Armenian girls for whom the going rate would be 1000. They start off at 1500 but will agree to 1000 or maybe even 800 if its close to 03:00 in the morning. In case of accommodation issues they will guide you to a hotel apartment behind Al Ghurair which shall cost another 300-350. But from my experiences with WG's from there, you will end up having a great time. You will find girls from Russia who quote higher prices (2000). I don't know about them as yet but hopefully in the future I shall be able to provide info. Then there is the African flavour also available who start off at 1000 but will be available for 600 or less.

Then comes the Imperial Suites and York hotel in Bur Dubai. The quality of girls available is not in comparison with Radisson but its still a decent 6 of 10. I have had experiences with the Kazakh variety wherein they have the accommodation also sorted out. The prices start at 700 but they can come as low as 400 if closer to 03:00. Their accommodation can be a turn off for people as they live in business houses and the rooms are also partitioned. So you could end up with audio effects from the action going on next to you. I would term it as a good alternative for the budget conscious. Please do not go for a girl named Shireen from the Kazakh group in Imperial suites as my last experience with her was horrendous. It started with the carlift guy demanding 50 for a 5 minute journey. And instead of the agreed 2 bangs I got 1 and a massage as a substitute for the 2nd round of action. Needless to say the massage was pathetic and lasted only 5 minutes. My previous experiences from here have been better. If you make it clear to the girl that you are looking for a GFE and love to do all kinds of action you could end up in a good time. I usually get them down to their lowest price and then tell them I will give another 50 or 100 as tip.

If you are looking for the Pinoy variety then head towards the Al Karama hotel. As suggested in the name it is located in the Karama area. Girls from here could agree for 500 or lower but you definitely need to have your accommodation sorted as they do not have arrangements. The girls from here will give you a GFE and are very clean and very friendly. It all depends on your taste.

Then you have the AMP's which already have a lot of info posted on previous reports. This experience will cost you about 300.

I also have experience of South Asian girls but they come directly to your room. You get a choice of 3-4. Looks wise amazing and performance wise also good. Depends on whether you can extract it from them. Their command of English will not be that great. If anyone needs info for this variety then please PM me and I could provide some contacts. They usually come for 1500 for the night.

So enjoy your experience in Dubai.

Cheers,

KL69

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Laadla
11-10-09, 18:42
Dear Fellow mongers,

Can you PM me on how to get around the blocked websites?

Would apprecaite your help.

Keep on mongering.

B Summers
11-14-09, 01:30
Can someone PM me or post where to find good Arab girls in Dubai. Lebanese preferably. Any particular dirty discos or massage places?

Thanks

Tony45
11-16-09, 11:29
Can someone PM me or post where to find good Arab girls in Dubai. Lebanese preferably. Any particular dirty discos or massage places?

Thanks
There's a lebanese lady who charges AED 2,000/- for couple of hours. I still have not been to her just exchanged an email. If interested i can send it to you privately

cheers
Tony

Tony45
11-16-09, 11:30
Dear Fellow mongers,

Keep on mongering.

hotspotshield.com

Sam Um
11-17-09, 22:02
May you please pm of direction, location and contacts of Jumeira and Alqous MP.

Thanks in advance

French Canadia
11-24-09, 08:03
Just for your information, from sunset on the 25th Nov ( Wednesday ) till sunset on the 26th (Thursday) Bars/clubs will be closed. First day of Eid. This is confirmed already by 3 clubs in the Golden Triangle, so get those mobile numbers out.

Take Care
FC

Steamer33
11-24-09, 21:12
Just for your information, from sunset on the 25th Nov ( Wednesday ) till sunset on the 26th (Thursday) Bars/clubs will be closed. First day of Eid. This is confirmed already by 3 clubs in the Golden Triangle, so get those mobile numbers out.

Take Care
FC

Can confirm. Notice on a bar tonight. Dry from 6.30pm Weds to 6.30pm Thurs. But I have four days off from Thursday, so will play hard over the weekend!!

Be careful out there

Steamer33

Punter 101
11-25-09, 02:48
Google Anchor Free and download the software.

Full of Ads but gets the job done

Dear Fellow mongers,

Keep on mongering.

Suntoucha
11-30-09, 00:10
Hi!

I'll be in visiting Dubai for business reasons (at least during the day) for the first time. I have read a lot about how things run in this forum and I'm already looking forward to check out some different locations. But unfortunately I was booked into a hotel by my company and it's none of the "recommended" with a bar or night club (it's called Villa Rotana near Safa Park). First of all, can anyone recommend some place in that area? And further: is it a problem to pick up girls at one hotel bar and take them to another hotel? Whats worse: convince the girl or the safety guy at the hotel. Don't really know what to await, maybe someone can give me advice. I'd actually prefer to "visit" a girl with own room or apartment, but it seems hard to find out about these locations.

Regards

ChimeraAlpha
11-30-09, 13:22
Hi!

I'll be in visiting Dubai for business reasons (at least during the day) for the first time. I have read a lot about how things run in this forum and I'm already looking forward to check out some different locations. But unfortunately I was booked into a hotel by my company and it's none of the "recommended" with a bar or night club (it's called Villa Rotana near Safa Park). First of all, can anyone recommend some place in that area? And further: is it a problem to pick up girls at one hotel bar and take them to another hotel? Whats worse: convince the girl or the safety guy at the hotel. Don't really know what to await, maybe someone can give me advice. I'd actually prefer to "visit" a girl with own room or apartment, but it seems hard to find out about these locations.

Regards

Hello

Your hotel is actually almost opposite to Metropolitan Hotel, where the Rattle Snake is located. But ist on the other side of the Sh Zayed Road/Abu Dhabi Highway. It will be about AED 15-20 taxi ride either way. Rattle as you know is famous for CIS and also some PRC citzens.

Rotana is guest friendly and you can being in your guests there.

All the Best & Be Careful

Sylavan

Suntoucha
12-03-09, 09:38
Hello

Your hotel is actually almost opposite to Metropolitan Hotel, where the Rattle Snake is located. But ist on the other side of the Sh Zayed Road/Abu Dhabi Highway. It will be about AED 15-20 taxi ride either way. Rattle as you know is famous for CIS and also some PRC citzens.

Rotana is guest friendly and you can being in your guests there.

All the Best & Be Careful

SylavanThanks a lot, Sylvan! Sounds good to me, I'll check it out!

Trelele
12-03-09, 23:18
Hello, my friends!

Please I have a question and I hope one of you could answer me.

Talkin' about UAE does anybody have an idea about the main source of girls at it's sex market?

When you're visiting nightclubs, calling escort agencies I wanna know your sense about this?

From Eastern Europe? Brazil? China? Philipines? Thailand? Another source?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Trelele

Viking17
12-03-09, 23:59
I had a night to spend in Dubai during one of my business visits last month. Since I had only one night, and the itch was Russian, thought of going to Premiere to pick for LT. Entered at around 10 PM, a bit too early, so waited for the options to arrive. Eyed a couple of 4s and 5s but the mood was to get an A lister. Did a customary walk around the club once in a while and around 11. 30 saw a real stunner. Went up to her, did the initial introductions and she turns out to be Russian, name is Mallika (never thought this to be a Russian name). Anyway, whats in a name, seems to be very friendly and I was expecting a real GFE. Asks for 1000 bucks, tried to negotiate a bit but she sticks to her price. Reconfirmed that it is going to be full night and she agrees. A few bucks over the budget does not matter, so off we go to the hotel.

Money paid upfront, answers some phone calls and starts telling her story. Thinking that the night is still young, I listen to her for about 30 minutes. When I saw no sign of her stopping, I try to gently change the topic and start the proceedings. A bit of hugging and kissing to set the mood and she gets into the act. BBBJ, DATY, cowboy, and I finish in doggy. Rating 7. We rest for a while and she starts to dress up. I remind her that the deal was LT, she has a ready story and I was getting tired after a days work. She gets dressed up but little johnny gets up seeing her curves. She agrees for round 2 and does a nice job in putting johnny to sleep. All in all, a good experience but could have been better if she had stayed LT. May be fellow mongers would have come across this beauty in Premiere.

Barcrawler
12-04-09, 09:19
Hello, my friends!

Please I have a question and I hope one of you could answer me.

Talkin' about UAE does anybody have an idea about the main source of girls at it's sex market?

When you're visiting nightclubs, calling escort agencies I wanna know your sense about this?

From Eastern Europe? Brazil? China? Philipines? Thailand? Another source?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Trelele I am sorry but this question really does deserve read the forum answer, but as your time is more valuable than mine I will tell you.

China, CIS (former Soviet Union countries), Various African countries with Ghana and the Horn of Africa countries being mist common. There are smaller but increasing numbers of Filipinas.

Wicked Roger
12-04-09, 11:57
Asks for 1000 bucks, tried to negotiate a bit but she sticks to her price. Reconfirmed that it is going to be full night and she agrees. A few bucks over the budget does not matter, so off we go to the hotel.

We rest for a while and she starts to dress up. I remind her that the deal was LT, she has a ready story and I was getting tired after a days work. She gets dressed up but little johnny gets up seeing her curves. She agrees for round 2 and does a nice job in putting johnny to sleep. All in all, a good experience but could have been better if she had stayed LT. May be fellow mongers would have come across this beauty in Premiere.
M2635

Ths just reconfirms my views (and likely many other members) on CIS.....expensive, short change the customer and never keep a bargain.

Stratching the itch is so expensive (AED 3500).....you ahd fun which is what matters but really CIS IMHO should be avoided unless you pay at the end, tie them to the bed so you know they stay a LT (:D).

Another FR to add to many about the bad behaviour of CIS girls...when will we stop thinking with the other head ...probably never as we are mongers :)

Trelele
12-04-09, 21:34
I am sorry but this question really does deserve read the forum answer, but as your time is more valuable than mine I will tell you.

China, CIS (former Soviet Union countries), Various African countries with Ghana and the Horn of Africa countries being mist common. There are smaller but increasing numbers of Filipinas.My friend,

Thank you.

If you think that my time is more valuable than yours. It's your conclusion. I didn't mean anything like that. It was a simple and polite question. Nothing more.

My huntin' ground is Brazil and others in South America but you can be sure that I'll read all the 66 pages in this section soon, very soon.

Thanks a lot once again!

Viking17
12-04-09, 22:00
M2635

Another FR to add to many about the bad behaviour of CIS girls. When will we stop thinking with the other head. Probably never as we are mongers.WR, you are right and we do think with the other head. I am planning another visit shortly and the flavour this time would be PRC. Possibly phillip as in my experience the attitude is certainly better than CIS.

Kool Leo69
12-08-09, 18:54
Guys,

Be careful of the street action after 03:00 near the Spinneys at the Golden Triangle. LE was active around 2 weeks back (First hand experience).

I liked a curvacious beauty and got her into my car for negotiations. She kept the car door open and just started talking when another guy appeared from her side and asked for all our details (driver's licence, her visa, etc). Got away by saying she was an old friend. I was lucky that she had valid papers. I could not make out if she was part of the act. The LE did make some phone calls for verification on my Licence and ID. Anyone with similar experiences should add a comment for everyone's benefit.

Be careful and happy mongering!

Cheers,

KL69

Steve Dubai
12-12-09, 06:51
In celebration of the above, it will be dry from 6pm Thursday to 6pm Friday.

Have an enjoyable sobering weekend guys!!

French Canadia
12-13-09, 08:19
Woman's clients are being traced to make them undergo tests

By Nasouh Nazzal, Staff Reporter, Gulf News
Published: 00:00 December 13, 2009

Ras Al Khaimah: Authorities have arrested an HIV-positive Moroccan woman who has confessed to having sex with several people in the emirate.

Sources said the woman is under investigation and a search is on to locate her clients. During interrogation, the woman guided authorities to some of them.

Authorities are trying to find the woman's clients, and make them undergo HIV tests. They reportedly have a list of clients.

Sources said the woman came to Ras Al Khaimah a couple of months ago to work as a prostitute. Her case was discovered when one of her clients tested positive for HIV.

Take care
FC

Excess
12-22-09, 12:37
And now for something completly different. On second thought, no, it still concerns mongering.

Excess is contemplating the purchase of an apartment in Dubai in the coming 3-6 months. Reason: long term investment, a hide-away and of course, to begin to enjoy the hopefully continuing delights of the Emirates which will be new to Excess who tries to be a quick learner. An upscale work bench is looked for. Excess has saved a little here and there in spite of his investments in many girls` education funds and his other mongering activities so that it is likely that Bankers need not be involved in a transaction.

Any members who might have an opinion pro or con and any directions to good value and facilities/locations/property, I will be happy to receive your advice by PM. Not looking for my hand to be held, at least by a fellow monger, just some sage advice and pointing.

Several observation trips will be planned for the same time period and of course, I will at that time look up some of the usual esteemed suspects who inhabit the thread and provide so much pleasure and information to us all (and to themselves) with their reporting and antics. Just one of the reasons for considering such an action. :-)

Thanks.

E.

Nice Guy 99
12-22-09, 15:08
Excess is contemplating the purchase of an apartment in Dubai in the coming 3-6 months. Reason: long term investment, a hide-away and of course, to begin to enjoy the hopefully continuing delights of the Emirates which will be new to Excess who tries to be a quick learner. An upscale work bench is looked for. Excess has saved a little here and there

Given the current economic situation and, at least in my opinion, the less than rosy future for Dubai, you may also want to take a look at Abu Dhabi. It has a better economic base and new construction abounds.

Excess
12-22-09, 16:26
Given the current economic situation and, at least in my opinion, the less than rosy future for Dubai, you may also want to take a look at Abu Dhabi. It has a better economic base and new construction abounds.

Thanks NG99, have and would also consider AD.

Always have been a bit of a contrarian, so looking a few years down the road.

Notwithstanding our very own, the irrepressable Wicked Roger, Dubai seems to have more going on publicly at least to my eye?

Will be limiting my search to exisiting product only, WYSYWIG.

E.

Cunt Slicker
12-22-09, 18:08
Excess is contemplating the purchase of an apartment in Dubai in the coming 3-6 months.

E.

Dear Excess,

I actually have a different point of view here.

Dubai rental and purchase prices have crashed to almost 45 ~ 55 % across geographies and quality of build. Just for example the real estate prices (for fully built and ready tenements) in have crashed from AED 1200 per sq feet for purchase has come to AED 550 levels over the last one year in JLT alone.

International City may be even lesser.

Secondly on the economic front – Dubai may lag Abu Dhabi for many years to come, but I do not see Abu Dhabi ever foster such an open mongering environment. Infact the onus will lie even more on Dubai to up the ante and perhaps open a few casinos (on the off limits - off plan areas like Palm). Being tourist revenue driven – I do not think Dubai can afford to clamp down on mongering.

So in my view – Dubai is a better bet.

The next part is where to buy / lease / rent. I assume that BUY is option you are looking for. You can go for cheaper options like International City but would be far away from all the action. I think a better option would be the Jumeriah Lake Towers (JLT) / Marina belt. That’s where the next round of action is going to come up (what with the Makhtoum World Airport coming a few Kilometers away !!)

And YES, JLT will be definitely costlier than International City.

Hope I get an invite home – once in a while (laugh)

Happy hunting

CS

Excess
12-22-09, 19:48
Many thanks for your views, **** Slicker, very much appreciated and useful.

JLT/Marina areas are on my radar.

Should it all come together, I think that an ISG house warming party will be in order. CIS waitresses and Filipina House Maids should cover many mongers` party requirements,

E.

Dear Excess,

I actually have a different point of view here.

So in my view – Dubai is a better bet.

Hope I get an invite home – once in a while (laugh)

Happy hunting

CS

Be Wilder
12-22-09, 19:55
Just joined up and started putting reports. Naive question perhaps but is there any possibility of the local law discovering a trail back to me via technology? Obviously use my own pc and have vpn.

Nice Guy 99
12-23-09, 09:41
Just joined up and started putting reports. Naive question perhaps but is there any possibility of the local law discovering a trail back to me via technology? Obviously use my own pc and have vpn.

Shouldn't be a problem on a VPN. Of course technology COULD find you but it's just too hard to be bothered with. The UAE is not out to "catch" guys like us. It's a very reasonable country if you understand the formal and informal rules and your place in the hierarchy.

IAintSpecial
12-23-09, 10:05
Excess,

I have been watching the replies to your post on real estate in Dubai. I have a fairly good insight into what you should look out for in Dubai. I don't know your budget but here are some pointers. All this info is absolute fact.

International city. A huge area that is slowly turning into low end accomodation for cheap labour. Nakheel was the master developer here. The build quality is basically rubbish and expect to pay unreasonably high service charges every year. This area has suffered from leaking raw open sewers pouring onto the streets. The cause of this was some people putting 10-14 bodies living in a 1 bedroom apartment. Multiply this and all the services get overloaded. I don't see any long term prospect for capital appreciation here.

Discovery Gardens. Another huge area master developed by nakheel. Thousands of apartments. Again not good build quality. The whole area lacks services. There is currently huge disputes between owners and nakheel. No pools no facilities like gyms etc as promised. The yearly service charges here in some cases are bigger than your mortguage payments. 25AED per sq ft per year. This has made most apartments that people bought non profitable even though they have them rented out.

JLT. Possibly the better of these 3 locations. Master developed by nakheel but towers built by sub developers. They are all of differing quality. Again not high by european standards but better than previous 2 if you spend some serious time on researching the towers. (each one is different)

Dubai Marina. In general the marina has taken a beating on price because again most of the properties where just way overvalued. Logic and common sense just went out the window. People purchased an idea. The towers here are again not high build quality depending on the developer. You have to watch out for service charges and what you actually get for these charges. JBR on paper looks great. You have the walk with all the restaurants etc. The beach and so forth. But the area is a traffic mess. Great from a tourist perspective. JBR towers are ok but its down to personal taste.

Burj Dubai area. Emaar develpments are in general the highest quality master developer in Dubai. Nearly all the towers in around the burj Dubai project while being expensive represent good value for money. They all have the one factor location location location. I am sure this area will over time have some of the best overall capital appreciation. Emaar have good build quality. Some of the best I have seen in Dubai. But still not up to the best by european standards. Burj views are good, burj residences are all good. These towers are full with people looking to rent. Best thing about this area is that it has all you need. The worlds biggest mall, biggest building, water fountains and all the other crap that would make it easy to sell in future. I am sure that all the other areas could possibly drop futher in value over time due to bad build quality.

Emaar did some early work in the gardens etc. While looking nice these are not even 10 years old and starting to fall apart, The same with houses in the springs and the meadows. The problem here is that the environment is extremely heavy on wear and tear. And when building are not properly maintained this doesn't help either and leads to lots of maintainence issues.

I could write a lot more on the subject but don't have the time.

A final note should be to let you know that strata law does not exist in Dubai. So you are never going to be in control as part of an owners association to control building maintainence etc. (developers are using this as revenue stream)

I know this email sounds negative towards Dubai. IT IS NOT. I love Dubai and see it as a work in progress. Is there good investment opportunities to be had. Yes. But you have a lot of work to do before you make that move.

Taxi's: burj Dubai. 20aed to bur Dubai red triangle

25aed to mall of emirates.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Cunt Slicker
12-23-09, 19:47
Dear Mongers,

Bad News !!

There used to a free access to this site from Black Berries. Now it has been shut down. Was in the middle of posting in the Dubai Section - when the proxy blocker came up.

So Etisalat has finally woken up to this loo hole and closed it down. Bad news as the BB was a fairly good way to post on the fly. Well, we mongers have to catch up on the technology and up the ante !

Happy hunting

CS

Excess
12-23-09, 20:11
Many thanks for your post and detailed information, Iaintspecial and the other repliers. Although I suggested that replies come to my PM, I expect that the several replies may be of interest to both prospective buyers/renters in the UAE as well perhaps to current residents. PM is open but I am sure that ISG and the UAE thread will be added to with a discussion and opinions on this topical question.

E.

Excess,

I have been watching the replies to your post on real estate in Dubai. I have a fairly good insight into what you should look out for in Dubai. I don't know your budget but here are some pointers. All this info is absolute fact.

Cons68
12-24-09, 06:45
That has to be one of the best summaries of Dubai RE (i.e., I agree with most of it). I can not speak for the Burj Dubai area, the other i know quite well. Marina is a real case.... looks so good but then you see all the issues with build quality. And JBR is turning into a low-middle class labour area (that is the 30% or so of flats that are occupied).

I would add some words of caution regarding Palm, it seems levels of service have gone downhill (while maintenance fees not). I have heard all kind of stories about serious plumbing breakdowns leading to flooding and no action from maintenance... hard to confirm if this is a generic issue in DCB .

And yes, you need to understand what you are walking into when you buy. Maintenance fees can be a real burden.

The only other thing I find missing is the impact of location on the hobby. I have the belief that in Marina certain rules (for example the one making illegal for a man and a woman not related to share a flat) are not applied.

Of course nothing prevents this to change in the future with no warning... but it would be good if someone with a better legal understanding would give his views.

Excess,

International city. A huge area that is slowly turning into low end accomodation for cheap labour. Nakheel was the master developer here. The build quality is basically rubbish and expect to pay unreasonably high service charges every year. This area has suffered from leaking raw open sewers pouring onto the streets. The cause of this was some people putting 10-14 bodies living in a 1 bedroom apartment. Multiply this and all the services get overloaded. I don't see any long term prospect for capital appreciation here.

Discovery Gardens. Another huge area master developed by nakheel. Thousands of apartments. Again not good build quality. The whole area lacks services. There is currently huge disputes between owners and nakheel. No pools no facilities like gyms etc as promised. The yearly service charges here in some cases are bigger than your mortguage payments. 25AED per sq ft per year. This has made most apartments that people bought non profitable even though they have them rented out.

JLT. Possibly the better of these 3 locations. Master developed by nakheel but towers built by sub developers. They are all of differing quality. Again not high by european standards but better than previous 2 if you spend some serious time on researching the towers. (each one is different)

Dubai Marina. In general the marina has taken a beating on price because again most of the properties where just way overvalued. Logic and common sense just went out the window. People purchased an idea. The towers here are again not high build quality depending on the developer. You have to watch out for service charges and what you actually get for these charges. JBR on paper looks great. You have the walk with all the restaurants etc. The beach and so forth. But the area is a traffic mess. Great from a tourist perspective. JBR towers are ok but its down to personal taste.

Burj Dubai area. Emaar develpments are in general the highest quality master developer in Dubai. Nearly all the towers in around the burj Dubai project while being expensive represent good value for money. They all have the one factor location location location. I am sure this area will over time have some of the best overall capital appreciation. Emaar have good build quality. Some of the best I have seen in Dubai. But still not up to the best by european standards. Burj views are good, burj residences are all good. These towers are full with people looking to rent. Best thing about this area is that it has all you need. The worlds biggest mall, biggest building, water fountains and all the other crap that would make it easy to sell in future. I am sure that all the other areas could possibly drop futher in value over time due to bad build quality.

Emaar did some early work in the gardens etc. While looking nice these are not even 10 years old and starting to fall apart, The same with houses in the springs and the meadows. The problem here is that the environment is extremely heavy on wear and tear. And when building are not properly maintained this doesn't help either and leads to lots of maintainence issues.

I could write a lot more on the subject but don't have the time.

A final note should be to let you know that strata law does not exist in Dubai. So you are never going to be in control as part of an owners association to control building maintainence etc. (developers are using this as revenue stream)

I know this email sounds negative towards Dubai. IT IS NOT. I love Dubai and see it as a work in progress. Is there good investment opportunities to be had. Yes. But you have a lot of work to do before you make that move.

Taxi's: burj Dubai. 20aed to bur Dubai red triangle

25aed to mall of emirates.

Be Wilder
12-25-09, 08:06
My laptop has a problem (basically the screen turns red or yellow and I can barely see anything). However when i run it in safe mode its ok (albeit limited functionality e.g. no skype or msn and no volume).

Need to get this fixed but don't want to end up like GARY Glitter (obviously I haven't viewed anything horrific like he did - just mongering forums and mainstream porn sites).

Never stored or saved anything just viewed. Will deleting browsing history solve my concern? If not, can anyone recommend a place to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Aimara
12-26-09, 07:46
Will deleting browsing history solve my concern?
Thanks in advance

You should delete files and cookies if you want to absolutely get rid of all traces...the best way would be to restore the profile using the disc that you would have come with the computer when you bought it. Make sure you backup any files that you want to keep before doing that though.

If you right click the start menu and choose explore, right click the 'C' drive icon and choose properties. Do disc clean up which is under the general tab, tick all the boxes to delete and that cleans out temp files etc and again may also clean up some space to allow your machine to run better

That may also fix the performance issue with the PC; tends to be the result of having too many app's on the machine slowing it down. If you are running Vista, changing that to windows 2007 may also do the trick, as the latter chews up less memory

Bumz Rush
12-26-09, 07:52
You need an external CLEANER such as disc clean, or similar prog that actually deletes the deleted files.

Overwriting two or three times is sufficient.

I see a potental business oportunity here for a western geek.

Bumz

Bumz Rush
12-26-09, 07:59
This is not a property forum, but the previous posts are very interesting.

In general the build quality is very bad. And I as a lay person would not be happy to invest for over 15 years. I suspect this current generation of buildings will be demolisned by then.

I have a small investment in the north, and certainly would be very pleased if it is still standing in 15 years time, well past my sell by date.

Service charges ARE a source of revenue, no arguement there, and they will agree too.

Up north the buildings glut is not so evident, service charges are "reasonable", I have just received my demand for 2010, 6000 aeds. Exactly the same as last year. My cheque from 2009, dated and delivered to the management company first week of jan 2009, was banked last week of December 2009. If I had closed the account, would an 11 mths old non pre dated cheque be honoured.?

Happy Christmas to us all. Bumz

IAintSpecial
12-27-09, 10:31
have a look at the following report over on gulfnews. i hope its ok to post this link.

http://gulfnews.com/business/telecoms/internet-access-restrictions-for-blackberry-users-1.558448