PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Cj9779
11-30-10, 18:45
How is a site where WG advertise considered a competitor. It's not a forum of any sort. This was good information. Is there a way to have this reviewed?

CJ

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Cj9779
12-17-10, 13:30
Does anyone know a place in Dubai or nearby that sell proper stripped poles. I have looked online. I found a place in the US that sells exactly what I want (50 mm x 9 m, chrome, static / swivel combo, uses tension so it doesn't damage floor and ceiling) , but they don't ship to the US. PM me if you know a place or a dealer. I'm serious about getting one installed in my apartment next month, but can't find what I need.

CJ

Cons68
12-17-10, 18:08
Does anyone know a place in Dubai or nearby that sell proper stripped poles. I have looked online. I found a place in the US that sells exactly what I want (50 mm x 9 m, chrome, static / swivel combo, uses tension so it doesn't damage floor and ceiling) , but they don't ship to the US. PM me if you know a place or a dealer. I'm serious about getting one installed in my apartment next month, but can't find what I need.

CJ

Cj9779
12-19-10, 07:04
It seems CL has deleted their erotic services section for all countries effective this morning. Guess they caved to the outside pressure. Hm.

Tartan01
12-19-10, 18:57
For those who are disappointed at the demise of expatriates and craigs list try justlanded. Com. I think you will find similar listings in a better format!

Happy hunting

Double Shooter
12-20-10, 17:07
For those who are disappointed at the demise of expatriates and craigs list try justlanded. Com. I think you will find similar listings in a better format!

Happy huntingThese are purportedly "serious" job ads:

"An open minded female personal assistant is needed send C. V with a recent photo to ability to travel around is a must GOOD REMUNERATION.

Salary: AED 20000 (Monthly)"

"Female personal assistant needed for CEO. Must have friendly personality and able to accompany on business trips if needed. Must be open minded to satisfy the needs of the CEO and so the job would be more suited to an unmarried or single person."

"Female Companion and a PA is urgently required for Managing Director of an IT company in the region Applicants must be living in Dubai, and knows Dubai very well, she should have good computer skills as well. Experience is not an issue, as part of the job, you will be asked to provide Personal Services to the MD. Applicants must be single, VERY good looking, and if you know Arabic, it will help Please send in your CV with several pictures that show your personaliy to [email]oppsindubai@live.co.uk"

Kinnell!

Cons68
12-21-10, 14:56
Thanks a lot. I checked a couple of phone numbers there.

BTW du suddenly cut accss to them. THey go ok with my other access route.

Happy hunting

Cj9779
12-22-10, 11:05
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes. My flatmate lost his job and is now moving out, leaving an empty room in my bachelor pad in Dubai Marina. I would prefer to get someone of a similar mindset. Security is great, as in they don't interfere with anything. Location is great if you have car. PM me if interested in more details.

CJ

Dicky3160
12-23-10, 15:16
Hi Guys.

I'm looking for a somewhere to buy vibrators and sex toys etc. I know they are illegal and I am not going back to the UK for a while so no sneaking past customs. Can anyone give me any contacts / methods of securing?

Merry Christmas boys

Softspoken2202
12-23-10, 16:20
Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Cons68
12-23-10, 16:59
do you mean shipping it from overseas? all packages afaik get x-rayed, any suspicious item will be confirep001ed. you can bring lingerie and other stuff (clamps) but anything looking like a dildo will be taken form you for the greater good.

i have been successful a few times, but not worth the risk i think (i already got arrested one, a second one would be "a not so good thing").

hi guys.

i'm looking for a somewhere to buy vibrators and sex toys etc. i know they are illegal and i am not going back to the uk for a while so no sneaking past customs. can anyone give me any contacts / methods of securing?

merry christmas boys

Nickc
12-27-10, 01:42
Hi Guys.

I'm looking for a somewhere to buy vibrators and sex toys etc. I know they are illegal and I am not going back to the UK for a while so no sneaking past customs. Can anyone give me any contacts / methods of securing?

Merry Christmas boysBuy some fruit.

Umbakali
12-28-10, 18:15
I will be in Mumbai for the first time in my life on the 14th & 15 th Jan 2011. Any suggestions for good places to go to in Khar west or Bandra areas. Back in Dubai on the 17th and 18th 2011.

"Happy new year"

Umbakali

Cons68
12-29-10, 08:43
Actually one option is to warm up a banana, it is a great helper with anal sex (to play double penetration). Same with obvious vegetables.
I would advise to either wash them properly, or even better use a condom.
But yes, fruit and vegetables can be an alternative.

You can play the temperature game (out of the fridge or microwave for may be 30-60 seconds)... but an (expensive) glass dildo is much cooler :)
Girl may think you are a cheap charlie, or maybe she may be impressed by your resourcefulness.

Buy some fruit.

Dubai Curious
01-03-11, 12:05
Dear All,

Wishing you guys a very Happy Mongering Year Ahead.

Look forward to nice titties and pussies.

Have fun Guys

DC

Richo123
01-03-11, 16:56
I found this website while I was in istanbul for new year.

Will have to find a way to get to this website from Kuwait.

Glad to see there are a lot of mongers.

I have been to several places and tasted a lot of pussies in amsterdam, germany, Dubai, Bangkok, new york, london, bahrain. Have not got lucky in Istanbul. This place is crazy lots of beautiful girls.

Got conned in a dance bar in istanbull despite knowing of this scam. Girls had come and sat with us and started ordering drinks. By the time we knew it the bill had been 3500 dollars! And we made a huge scene. Since we knew about this scam we did not carry much cash and left our credit cards back in the hotel. The goons checked our purse and found only 350 dollars, took all the money and they let us go.

Just to let you guys know do not believe anybody who comes up to you in Istanbul, Taksim Square. They are also part of this scam where they take unsuspecting tourist to these clubs and get them trapped.

If I new about this website earlier I wud have taken pics and posted some crazy stories from my previous adventures.

I do have some pics of girls who I had taken from Regal, wil post them from Dubai.

I will be landing in Dubai in a couple of days, I usally call a lady and she sends someone after emailing their pics. Goes by the name ana santos. PM me if you want to trade.

Happy new year to all.

Cheers

Richo

GroinStrain
01-04-11, 15:29
Off topic I know so apologies.

Have just got a new Blackberry Bold 9700 and after swapping everything over from my old blackberry cannot access this site.

On the old blackberry I used to access banned sites through Opera but this won't download properly on the new blackberry. The new phone has a etisalat sim same number as the old phone.

Any assistance appreciated on how to get around this problem.

GS

Studley
01-05-11, 07:09
Off topic I know so apologies.

Have just got a new Blackberry Bold 9700 and after swapping everything over from my old blackberry cannot access this site.

On the old blackberry I used to access banned sites through Opera but this won't download properly on the new blackberry. The new phone has a etisalat sim same number as the old phone.

Any assistance appreciated on how to get around this problem.

GSHey GS.

Try the Bolt Browser, bypasses the proxy.

But is slow.

S

GroinStrain
01-06-11, 21:34
Thanks Studley.

Have tried that but the balckberry will not allow me to download Bolt. Can I download on laptop and transfer? Getting pissed off as I can't even use my old blackberry as got the white screen of death and it won't boot up. Can't take it to the menders because of the content on it.

Hey GS.

Try the Bolt Browser, bypasses the proxy.

But is slow.

S

Poonhound69
01-08-11, 12:48
Have you tried to copy it while on wifi (ie not 3G)

Thanks Studley.

Have tried that but the balckberry will not allow me to download Bolt. Can I download on laptop and transfer? Getting pissed off as I can't even use my old blackberry as got the white screen of death and it won't boot up. Can't take it to the menders because of the content on it.

RapidFirer
01-09-11, 06:08
Hi All.

Can anyone advise where I could get a supply of Black Ant pills here in Dubai and if that is not possible, the best way to get them imported?

Obviously if this is an "illegal" act in UAE, PM me with the details as we don't want LE to know.

Thanks

Cokes
01-10-11, 09:12
Actually one option is to warm up a banana, it is a great helper with anal sex (to play double penetration). Same with obvious vegetables.

I would advise to either wash them properly, or even better use a condom.

But yes, fruit and vegetables can be an alternative.

You can play the temperature game (out of the fridge or microwave for may be 30-60 seconds). But an (expensive) glass dildo is much cooler.

Girl may think you are a cheap charlie, or maybe she may be impressed by your resourcefulness. A cigar tube can also be quite effective, and you get to smoke a nice cigar too.

Cons68
01-10-11, 15:06
I am sorry I can not help with crackberry, there are good (and free) options for iPhone and android.

Anyone intested (and with a minimum of history) can PM.

I think discussing them in public would probably mean the websites woudl be blocked.

However I am outside the UAE for a few days, I will be glad to download the thing for you and email the package.

Cons68
01-10-11, 15:09
I am sorry I can not help directly with the crackberry; maybe this could help I am outside the UAE for a few days, I will be glad to download the thing for you and email the package.

However here are good (and free) options for iPhone and android. Good and free meaning that US and German government cn probbaly read your communications. Btu sitll.

Anyone intested (and with a minimum of history) can PM.

I think discussing them in public would probably mean the websites woudl be blocked.

GroinStrain
01-10-11, 18:45
Have tried that but doesn't work.

CyberMike 4
01-12-11, 18:46
Hello, all!

Recently moved to Dubai and at the moment I live in the same building with a few people from the same company I work. Not the best for bringing WG back home. How does it work on these 'popular' clubs like York, do the girls have their own place or it might be better to book a green hotel for the night?

Steve Dubai
01-13-11, 07:10
Hello, all!

Recently moved to Dubai and at the moment I live in the same building with a few people from the same company I work. Not the best for bringing WG back home. How does it work on these 'popular' clubs like York, do the girls have their own place or it might be better to book a green hotel for the night? A lot of girls will take you back to a place (that may or maynot be where she lives). You may have to pay Dhs 50 for the room. Quiet frequently the room contains 3 or more beds seperated by curtains. The higher up the scale you go on the girl, the mroe likely she will have her own dedicated. But then the girl will probably only take you back there if she is comfortable and is likely getting a BF experience from you.

The phili girls will rely on you taking them somewhere. Although the fili girl numbers have mushroomed over the last couple of years, they havn't quite mastered the art of providing a room like the PRC, CIS and others.

Best thing is to ask the girl.

Steve

Whatsgoingon
01-13-11, 07:24
The phili girls will rely on you taking them somewhere. Although the fili girl numbers have mushroomed over the last couple of years, they havn't quite mastered the art of providing a room like the PRC, CIS and others.

Best thing is to ask the girl.

SteveThe fili girls don't seem to have mastered the art of bringing condoms with them either yet.

CyberMike 4
01-14-11, 08:25
Thanks guys, I'll just go out, give it a try and see what happens then!

Cheers!

Finzilla
01-15-11, 15:41
Anyone know the going rates for A listers at Cin Cin?

Pussycheck
01-30-11, 13:35
Which city in the Middle East is the best for girls? Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Katar.

Softspoken2202
01-30-11, 16:37
Which city in the Middle East is the best for girls? Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Katar, .I think Riyadh. Best in what sense?

Softspoken2202
01-30-11, 16:39
Anyone know the going rates for A listers at Cin Cin?Actually very high! Around 1500-2000. I had gone there only once on a weekend.

Pussycheck
01-31-11, 10:42
From what I have read so far the best cities in the Middle East for sex in relation to be hassle free with police and security, quantity, quality and prices for girls are:

1. Bahrain.

2. UAE.

In Bahrain the prices for the girls are lower than in the UAE.

Do you confirm guys?

French Canadia
02-01-11, 06:03
From what I have read so far the best cities in the Middle East for sex in relation to be hassle free with police and security, quantity, quality and prices for girls are:

1. Bahrain.

2. UAE.

In Bahrain the prices for the girls are lower than in the UAE.

Do you confirm guys? No I totally disagree. First the Qty in Baharain per capita is much lower than than the UAE and keep in mind every week end you need to fight out half the KSA population taking the causway into Bahrain, also price wise for one shoot deal at 50Bd which is = to 500Dhs is not a better price. My own experience in the M. E. the list would be in this order.

1= Dubai.

2= Abu Dhabi.

3= Baharain (Manama)

4= Qatar.

Take care

FC

Psy Read
02-02-11, 10:04
Hello, All,

I read all the time you guys are inviting your friends (girls) to UAE.

I tried to do the same and found out I cannot sponsor a girl's visa (they need marriage certificate for it).

So how do you guys invite a girl here?

Any information will help a lot? You have contacts with travel agency?

Looking for some tips.

My PM will be working as soon as Jackson wakes up.

Thanks

Blackwhite99
02-02-11, 11:00
Tourist visas are issued by the airline. The length of visa normally depends on the girl's nationality. Eg Kenyans get 2 months but Nigerians only get 2 weeks. Cost is around $200.

Alternatively there are several travel agents in Dubai who will organize the chick's visa for you, but are a bit more expensive.

Hello, All,

I read all the time you guys are inviting your friends (girls) to UAE.

I tried to do the same and found out I cannot sponsor a girl's visa (they need marriage certificate for it).

So how do you guys invite a girl here?

Any information will help a lot? You have contacts with travel agency?

Looking for some tips.

My PM will be working as soon as Jackson wakes up.

Thanks

DG69
02-02-11, 15:17
Tourist visas are issued by the airline. The length of visa normally depends on the girl's nationality. Eg Kenyans get 2 months but Nigerians only get 2 weeks. Cost is around $200.That is very interesting for me. How does it work and how long will the Visa for a Thai girl? Will the Airline issue a visa to any girl which buy a ticket to UAE, or does she need to fulfill certain requirements?

Blackwhite99
02-03-11, 07:36
I'd suggest that you call the airline directly, as the requirements tend to vary.

That is very interesting for me. How does it work and how long will the Visa for a Thai girl? Will the Airline issue a visa to any girl which buy a ticket to UAE, or does she need to fulfill certain requirements?

Psy Read
02-03-11, 17:11
Tourist visas are issued by the airline. The length of visa normally depends on the girl's nationality. Eg Kenyans get 2 months but Nigerians only get 2 weeks. Cost is around $200.

Alternatively there are several travel agents in Dubai who will organize the chick's visa for you, but are a bit more expensive. I visited emirates and they said that they need marriage certificate.

Can you please tell me more details how to get visa WITH the ticket.

I will be VERY HAPPY if it will as simple as just buying airline ticket.

Can you please advice.

Psy Read
02-03-11, 17:12
I'd suggest that you call the airline directly, as the requirements tend to vary.I not only called, I visited.

May be a girl should approach airline or some other trick.

Steve Dubai
02-04-11, 04:45
Tourist visas are issued by the airline.Slight correction here. The airline does not issue the visa. Only the Immigration authorities issue visa. The airline are only acting as your administrator.

If you are refrring to Emirates online visa, once you make a booking (and you will have had to pay!) , you are directed to a site that is in effect a government department (this is not emirates airline) that processes and advises what is required to get the visa issued.

The advice that you get through the emirates airline will be the correct advice. If you deal with anyone else who can promise to get around it, the risks of being scammed are just too great.

Steve

Member #4551
02-04-11, 14:13
Recieved an email, and some of the ladies looked very nice.

Have anyone used this service please?

Mr Gron

Member #4551
02-04-11, 19:33
Recieved an email, and some of the ladies looked very nice.

Have anyone used this service please?

Mr GronNone existent!

Pussz Hunter
02-06-11, 08:04
Hi

I am planing to visit Dubai. I have seen many mention about Seaview & Broadway. Is this is the place where we can pic the girls what? If I pic a girl is it possible to take to the hotel where I stay?

Please help me.

Regards,

PH

Allwayson1
02-06-11, 19:56
I did a search and did not find anything on Al Ain. I am thinking about going over that way next week.

Any info would be appreciated.

Topmanten
02-07-11, 15:07
If you prefer philipino, then go to seaview, you can take your pickup to yr room, some time they may check identity, some time you can sneek thru the connecting door between reception area and club, avoiding walk of shame.

Hi

I am planing to visit Dubai. I have seen many mention about Seaview & Broadway. Is this is the place where we can pic the girls what? If I pic a girl is it possible to take to the hotel where I stay?

Please help me.

Regards,

PH

Travelforfun
02-11-11, 09:40
If you prefer philipino, then go to seaview, you can take your pickup to yr room, some time they may check identity, some time you can sneek thru the connecting door between reception area and club, avoiding walk of shame.Thanks for the info Topmanten. Any idea what the cost of ST / LT is in Seaview.

Topmanten
02-11-11, 16:39
500 dhr Lt.

No idea about st.

QUOTE=Travelforfun; 1122082]Thanks for the info Topmanten. Any idea what the cost of ST / LT is in Seaview. [/QUOTE]

Cj9779
02-14-11, 14:01
In case anyone is visiting now. Tonight is a dry night because of the holiday tomorrow. All the usual haunts will be closed. Be prepared to order in tonight.

CJ

Pussz Hunter
02-16-11, 10:59
If you prefer philipino, then go to seaview, you can take your pickup to yr room, some time they may check identity, some time you can sneek thru the connecting door between reception area and club, avoiding walk of shame.Thanks for your info buddy.

CityHunter77
02-19-11, 14:07
Will be in Dubai from 5th of March for a week.

Anyone wishing to hit the clubs, send me a PM.

Cheers!

Be Wilder
02-25-11, 11:02
I often buy some Cialis at Dubai Airport when I go abroad and don't always finish the batch. I end up throwing it away rather than brining it back to Dubai in case it is one of the medicines that Customs have on their banned list.

I remember years ago reading that some poor guy had got arrested and taken to court for having viagra for personal use on him. He even had a prescription on him but it made no difference.

This must have been in 2006. Has the situation changed / been clarified. Bizarre you can buy it at the airport but can't bring it in.

Member #4158
02-26-11, 08:42
Hi all.

Anyone know if lucy's place (formerly known as Al Quoz) has moved or been shut down?

Last went a couple of months ago and had a great time with Susan, called today and the nuber is now disconnected (0159).

Anyone got any updates or if there is a new number could someone PM it to me.

Cheers

Member #4551
02-26-11, 19:04
None existent!So recieved another email, made a booking last night for today. All OK! Only girl was not available today.

So that's THREE STRIKES and their out!

Ronin
02-28-11, 16:34
Or maybe a different Lucy, seems a popular name with the PRC WGs. Used to be close to Mazaya, moved to Al Quoz across street from boy's school, then villa next to SZR, now on Al Manara Road, between Beach Road and Al Wasl, on right as you go towards water, white 2F villa. Forgot villa number (large tree overhanging to right side of entrance, dirt alley immediately on left of entrance) but call 056 134 0188. Have about 9 girls. Hit or miss, mostly I would rate 6 to 7 on looks but the occassional 8 or 9 is available. AED120 to house, betwee 300 to 500 to girl for hr of full service.

MKH
02-28-11, 17:55
Or maybe a different Lucy, seems a popular name with the PRC WGs. Used to be close to Mazaya, moved to Al Quoz across street from boy's school, then villa next to SZR, now on Al Manara Road, between Beach Road and Al Wasl, on right as you go towards water, white 2F villa. Forgot villa number (large tree overhanging to right side of entrance, dirt alley immediately on left of entrance) but call 056 134 0188. Have about 9 girls. Hit or miss, mostly I would rate 6 to 7 on looks but the occassional 8 or 9 is available. AED120 to house, betwee 300 to 500 to girl for hr of full service.Well I am also one of the well wisher of susan. I was addicted to her. I tried both the numbers but none of them are working. Visited the villa couple of times on weekend but didn't see any car parked outside. I hope they are safe. Please share on forum any any member manage to find any new contact number of them.

Thanks.

MKH

HarryFlashman
03-01-11, 08:57
Hi there,

I have RTFF but have not found much if any info on where girls can be found during the day. There was one post which mentioned the following: Broadway (Coffee Shop), Panorama (Jockeys) , Astoria (TGIT). Can someone fill me in on these places when to go and how they work.

Also are there other places eg massage parlours, private apartments etc.

Finally are there any escort agencies where the quality of the girls matches the pictures on their website?

Thanks,

Harry

Double Shooter
03-03-11, 00:37
Or maybe a different Lucy, seems a popular name with the PRC WGs... .Very helpful of you to give the exact address and phone number so that LE can shut down the place and arrest any hapless punters therein.

RapidFirer
03-03-11, 05:20
Or maybe a different Lucy, seems a popular name with the PRC WGs. Used to be close to Mazaya, moved to Al Quoz across street from boy's school, then villa next to SZR, now on Al Manara Road, between Beach Road and Al Wasl, on right as you go towards water, white 2F villa. Forgot villa number (large tree overhanging to right side of entrance, dirt alley immediately on left of entrance) but call 056 134 0188. Have about 9 girls. Hit or miss, mostly I would rate 6 to 7 on looks but the occassional 8 or 9 is available. AED120 to house, betwee 300 to 500 to girl for hr of full service.Just an update. Went there yesterday and place looked closed. Also phone no was diverted & then unavailable.

Phunbill
03-03-11, 16:44
Hi Guys,

New to boards, coming to Dubai for the first time in a few weeks.

I will be staying with a group (on business) at the Renaissance, which is now a Crowne Plaza I believe?

I read that there are a few girls working at the hotel, but was wondering how to get them to the room without my colleagues finding out.

Is it possile to get the Porter / bellboy / concierge to send one up to my room? For a tip?

Has anyone used this hotel? What is it like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Bumz Rush
03-03-11, 20:17
This has only been a CP for three days, so difficult to answer.

In general NP, I have a friend there at the moment and he has plenty of in room action.

New to boards, coming to Dubai for the first time in a few weeks.

Under the Marriott brand it was 150% green.

The bell staff should not have difficulty in obtaining ladies for you, but to be very honest, go to Harries Place, (1st Floor) and look first. There should be some around at 12pm ish onwards.

If that fails, try a little forward research for an agency close to the Coar Diera Hotel, for a take away.

Or the alternative web sites, or even the classified on this site.

I have had no problems with un escorted take aways to the hotel over the last 5 years, and do not expect any problems.

Bumz.

A report is mandatory.

) _____________________________________ (

I will be staying with a group (on business) at the Renaissance, which is now a Crowne Plaza I believe?

I read that there are a few girls working at the hotel, but was wondering how to get them to the room without my colleagues finding out.

Is it possile to get the Porter / bellboy / concierge to send one up to my room? For a tip?

Has anyone used this hotel? What is it like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill[/QUOTE]

Pictou
03-07-11, 02:54
Hi All.

I have spent the better part of the night reading posts and thank you all for contributing! I am through Dubai several times in the next while and have some general questions I can't seem to find answers to. Perhaps someone can answer?

1) Best part of Dubai to stay in for easy "hunting"? I am thinking Bur Dubai.

2) A good hotel (4 or 5 star) [Deleted by Admin] hotel with good food and good internet connection.

3) I am not a regular at this but not new either. But it has been a while now and I because I am travelling alone I get a little nervous without back up so to speak. I went for some lebanese food a while back and the street (can't remember the name) was teeming with beautiful fili's. This is what I like. Cute and a little pudgy. Any tips? I don't think I would do well in the most commonly mentioned places like the sea view. I would feel more comfortable in a less obvious setting.

4) Daytime ideas? I have read TGIF at the Astoria I think. Any others?

Thanks in advance and for your patience as I know many of these questions have been asked in some form or another.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an inquiry regarding whether a specific hotel property is "Green". These types if "inquiries" are not permitted because they are almost universally posted by tree-hugging environmentalists whose only intent is to raise the "green" question on travel websites and elsewhere in the blogsphere for the sole purpose of injecting the "green" question into public discussions.

If you want to know if a specific hotel is "Green", then just go to their website.[/blue]

Tbahn80
03-07-11, 04:11
Anyone know if working girls frequent the Le Royal Meridien Beach resort and Spa?

Thanks.

TB

Ronin
03-07-11, 16:41
Double Shooter.

Yeah it's rocket science finding where these places are isn't it. Doubt that any of the police can figure it out on their own. . . .

Lucy has moved several times before as mentioned. Comes with the territory. This stint at Al Manara has been one of the longest ones since my first encounter in Sep 08. They will resurface as they have each time in the past from similar week or two of being off line. The authorities can't change human nature.

Matts
03-15-11, 18:48
I will be in Dubai from March 19 for 5 days. Anyone interested in joining me in the evenings (hitting the clubs)

Cons68
03-17-11, 21:02
Hi Ronin, you may be new to DXB, or maybe simply ignorant of how things work here.

It is true that is not rocket science to find these places, it is alto true that the general attitude in DXB is "do not ask, do not tell". By giving away the address publicly he is raising the profile of this particular place and essentially reducing its shelf-life.

There are plenty of examples, some you can find in the forum, some browsing old newspapers.

Any potential consequences are either null (nothing happens) or negative (police raid) All that for no benefit to anyone, so I have to agree with DS. This was not a smart move.

No bother arguing as I essentially do not care about other people's opinions.

Double Shooter.

Yeah it's rocket science finding where these places are isn't it. Doubt that any of the police can figure it out on their own. . . .

Lucy has moved several times before as mentioned. Comes with the territory. This stint at Al Manara has been one of the longest ones since my first encounter in Sep 08. They will resurface as they have each time in the past from similar week or two of being off line. The authorities can't change human nature.

Alwaystrouble01
03-20-11, 11:48
Ok I am going to Dubai in a couple weeks for the first time, I perfer asians or darker skinned women so if anyone has so if anyone has any suggestions on where to stay and or what clubs bars to go too I would appreciate any help.

HarryDave
03-20-11, 14:08
I created a map in Google Maps that shows the locations of certain hotels and bars of interest. The hotels are color coded as you would expect. I can't say this is highly accurate, although I did my best. Any corrections or additions would be welcome. Just PM me.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201674603674274468234.00049916fb79fae52dcd6&z=12

Jimmy K II
03-21-11, 11:29
Excellent job Harry Dave!

Thanks man.

I created a map in Google Maps that shows the locations of certain hotels and bars of interest. The hotels are color coded as you would expect. I can't say this is highly accurate, although I did my best. Any corrections or additions would be welcome. Just PM me.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201674603674274468234.00049916fb79fae52dcd6&z=12

CityHunter77
03-25-11, 19:37
Which clubs are good for finding Lebanese / Moroccan girls?

I have looked through the threads but can't find anything

French Canadia
03-26-11, 06:10
Which clubs are good for finding Lebanese / Moroccan girls?

I have looked through the threads but can't find anythingHttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1092279&viewfull=1#post1092279

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1102910&viewfull=1#post1102910

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1095321&viewfull=1#post1095321

You will even notice on the last he was answerig some of your question and this is back in November

Take care
FC

DubaiRay
04-02-11, 22:38
Hi all.

Anyone know if lucy's place (formerly known as Al Quoz) has moved or been shut down?

Last went a couple of months ago and had a great time with Susan, called today and the nuber is now disconnected (0159).

Anyone got any updates or if there is a new number could someone PM it to me.

CheersHas anyone heard anything about a new location? I had this (0159) # as well. Would be a pitty to loose this one.

I have checked a few pages (new here) and didn't find a similar location. Can someone PM me one for next week's visit. Thanks

Does a Philipina equivalent exist?

BenBlack79
04-05-11, 06:10
Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai this Friday for one week and would like some good action. Could you give me the best places or contact to go for great WG at descent prices? The websites I have been to show very high rates (at least 1800 AED for one hour). Also I will be staying at JUmeirah Emirates Tower, is it a green hotel?

Thank you

Mondeoman
04-11-11, 00:40
Could someone please advise if Skype is still blocked in the UAE? If so does signing up for a VPN service before I leave get round the problem?

Leszekk
04-11-11, 04:48
Could someone please advise if Skype is still blocked in the UAE? If so does signing up for a VPN service before I leave get round the problem?Skype as a service was never blocked. It is not that simple to block it. But www.Skype.com Is blocked.

Blackwhite99
04-11-11, 10:36
Most of the sex and dating sites are blocked in the UAE so signing up for a VPN before arriving here makes good sense. Just do a google search and try any of them on the first page, they are all much of a muchness. I pay around $60 / year for the one I use and it works perfectly.

Could someone please advise if Skype is still blocked in the UAE? If so does signing up for a VPN service before I leave get round the problem?

Ronin
04-11-11, 16:44
Has anyone heard anything about a new location? I had this (0159) # as well. Would be a pitty to loose this one.

I have checked a few pages (new here) and didn't find a similar location. Can someone PM me one for next week's visit. Thanks

Does a Philipina equivalent exist? Lucy's is apparently back on line, I got an sms text last week. Number is same as previous one, new location, close to Trade Center. A reduced line up of only 6 but told couple more on the way.

Can't apparently say more as I have been taken to task by senior members Cons68 and Double Shooter. Don't bother PMing me as you might be member of the Dubai police (how would I know any different, I am told) and I would not want to make your job any easier or reduce any AMP's shelf life.

By the way, ever wonder about someone that uses a pseudonym and speaks in a 3rd person voice? Some issues there I warrant.

Blood Red
04-11-11, 21:53
Greetings Gentlemen,

I will be in Dubai for 2 nites from Apr 16th to 18th, will be staying at Metropolitan Dubai on SZR and have a few queries. I have RTFF but woud appreciate some tips / responses please:

1. When arriving in Dubai through the airport, is it possible to find Cialis at the airport? If yes, how much is it usually?

2. Can someone please recommend a nice massage parlor that offers extras? I'd prefer one with CIS girls (Assuming such a mp exists in Dxb) but one with Thai, etc is okay too.

3. As mentioned, I'll be staying at the Metropolitan Hotel on SZR. What are the usual rates for ST and LT and how much for all nite for CIS girls in particular and Arabs as well?

Cheers!

IAintSpecial
04-12-11, 07:32
Greetings Gentlemen,

I will be in Dubai for 2 nites from Apr 16th to 18th, will be staying at Metropolitan Dubai on SZR and have a few queries. I have RTFF but woud appreciate some tips / responses please:

1. When arriving in Dubai through the airport, is it possible to find Cialis at the airport? If yes, how much is it usually?

2. Can someone please recommend a nice massage parlor that offers extras? I'd prefer one with CIS girls (Assuming such a mp exists in Dxb) but one with Thai, etc is okay too.

3. As mentioned, I'll be staying at the Metropolitan Hotel on SZR. What are the usual rates for ST and LT and how much for all nite for CIS girls in particular and Arabs as well?

Cheers!There is a club at the hotel where you are staying called rattlesnake. Plenty of CIS to be found in there at night and you can bring them a short walk to your room. There no CIS mp that I am aware of in Dubai. There are plenty of pharmacies selling what you need in Dubai. Just ask a taxi driver to take you to nearest one. Some on SZR are open 24 hours

Double Shooter
04-12-11, 19:27
By the way, ever wonder about someone that uses a pseudonym and speaks in a 3rd person voice? Some issues there I warrant.S*t a Brick! Everyone uses their real name on the forum! Oi'll be buggered (or preferably a 3rd person).

Thanks for the update on Lucy's. BTW the Jumeirah AMP has reasonable quality at the mo.

Juddo
04-12-11, 19:49
Hi all-

I have a day arrival then onward to Africa, but I'm tired of Panorama, the girls seem to be getting rougher looking everytime I go there. Other than an AMP, if anyone has a trusted daytime contact, for some afternoon fun, please pass along. I don't normally send this type of message out, but the thought of going to Panorama as a stress reflief is sobering.

Cheers.

Juddo

Blood Red
04-12-11, 20:27
There is a club at the hotel where you are staying called rattlesnake. Plenty of CIS to be found in there at night and you can bring them a short walk to your room. There no CIS mp that I am aware of in Dubai. There are plenty of pharmacies selling what you need in Dubai. Just ask a taxi driver to take you to nearest one. Some on SZR are open 24 hoursThanks.

One last question: I'm used to Bahrain rates / times so could you please tell me how long ST and LT is in Dubai? In Bahrain, ST is 30 mins and LT about 1 hour.

IAintSpecial
04-13-11, 07:24
i have a day arrival then onward to africa, but i'm tired of panorama, the girls seem to be getting rougher looking everytime i go there. other than an amp, if anyone has a trusted daytime contact, for some afternoon fun, please pass along. i don't normally send this type of message out, but the thought of going to panorama as a stress reflief is sobering.

juddoi agree completely about panorama. it seems that things have gotten worse for the bars in general as both panorama and astoria etc. are all now charging admission fees to everyone after 6pm irrespective of who they are. there has been a steady and noticeable drop in both quantity & quality of girls over the last year and its not getting any better. these bars are obviously desperate to survive as they are often the only profit making entity in the hotel. kubu is another example putting 100aed charge on the door some months back. premier at 150aed. this is obviously having an effect on the girls too no doubt they are being charged daily (obviously lower rate) , especially in the lower standard places.

i guess this will lead to a shift sooner or later. somebody who is smart will see the opportunity to take advantage of the current management approach of these places and wipe them out. you can be 100% sure that us mongers and the wg's have zero loyalty to any of these places. we follow girls. after all there is no charge to drink in nearly all the best bars in dubai.

anyway my comments are only a single perspective and no doubt there are many other factors that i don't know about or cannot see.

i think the managers of these places are slowly but surely killing their own businesses. instead of nurturing it in bad economic times they are trying to extract every single last fil all while they let their product deteriorate.

they should just enforce that you buy 5 drinks on entering with a ticket. this would be the type of action that would not cause a problem with people at the door. if you don't use the tickets they are not valid after that day. the bar gets to keep the margin if not claimed. but no instead the greedy people we have here want to seriously [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you with door admission charges. in the short term this is very profitable as a 50aed is pure profit. in panorama it is the equivalent to purchasing about 5 bottles of beer at the bar in terms of profit.

Nickc
04-13-11, 11:00
hi all-

i have a day arrival then onward to africa, but i'm tired of panorama, the girls seem to be getting rougher looking everytime i go there. other than an amp, if anyone has a trusted daytime contact, for some afternoon fun, please pass along. i don't normally send this type of message out, but the thought of going to panorama as a stress reflief is sobering.

cheers.

juddothe below post was posted only 5 weeks back, do a daytime walkabout.

walk around

did a walk around one afternoon, starting with jockeys bar (panarama) , it's very much a rowdy pub sometimes, but its ok. a mixture of girls, not the best, but some good sorts and characters amongst them. walked over the road to ramada hotel to check out rumours, not only was it not open, it has been closed permanently. tick that one of your list. headed up the road to york hotel and checked out the bar just to the right of the entrance, mostly prc and african. the atmosphere was a little desperate. started walking up to tgif at astoria hotel (probably a 10 minute walk) , the guy at the door was going to make me pay but i just walked in. it was pretty empty, maybe 3 or 4 girls of not my interest. made an exit and caught an abra (little boat) across the creek on a sunny afternoon.

then walked down to broadway hotel – coffee shop and bar, (a long walk, but i like walking). the coffee shop was interesting, a variety of girls, some almost tempted me. the bar beside the coffee shop is where most of the girls hang out nowadays. walked a block up the road over to moscow hotel and visited the tolstoy library bar on the ground floor just to the left, about 8 girls rep001tered around the place. nice bar. free entry. it remained open in the 4 to 7 period, but i think that this was because bars are allowed to stay open at the moment whilst the cricket world cup is on, yay! for the cricket world cup! obviously the red square club wasn't open yet, but around 7. 30 i popped in and had a look around, of course it was far to early.

continued my walk around back to broadway hotel. on the way i saw a stunning russian looking girl standing on a street corner, i mean she looked high class beautiful. i hung around a little and saw 2 men, one after the other come and speak to her then leave, then a car pulled up and she spoke to the driver and then got in, but i find it hard to believe she was working there, surely it just my perception. (you see, these are the things you miss when your in your taxis) anyway continued back to broadway. now the bar was packed and plenty of girls. interesting assortment of girls. a real arabic feel to the place. some where dancing of sorts. 3 youngish guys were up the front with baseball caps on backwards and hip hop jackets trying to be staunch gangsters, ah! it was a comedy unfolding. the girls were just laughing at them behind their backs. anyway headed of again on my walk up the road about 8 minutes and i got to kubu. radison hotel, of course i was to early. by now i'ld had a few to drink and my legs were getting a little tired so caught a taxi back to panormama hotel slept and readied myself for another night at rockafellas- regal hotel. more about that soon.

n. b. this walk around was in february in the middle of their so called winter (only highs of 30 degrees cel) , to walk so far in summer would simply not be possible.

cheers nickc

Nice Guy 99
04-13-11, 13:54
Thanks.

One last question: I'm used to Bahrain rates / times so could you please tell me how long ST and LT is in Dubai? In Bahrain, ST is 30 mins and LT about 1 hour. It varies by the nationality of the lady, her current business interests, and your rapport. ST is generally one pop and can take an hour or so. Of course if the timing is such that she's trying to get back to the "office" to get #2 or #3 of the night then she may be in more of a rush. LT with Africans and CIS can be pretty short as in leaving before sunrise or leaving when you are ready to sleep. Make sure to specify that you expect LT to be overnight with a morning replay, if that's your intention. Hit it off right with a CIS or PRC and LT can be until the afternoon of the following day.

Shahida
04-22-11, 14:33
As we are landing on 4th May. 2011.

Can someone help me out with a list of list of clubs and cafes for good stuff, some of which where we can try them out.

If someone is ready with the list kindly do post.

Kindly also inform the situation in Dubai. Easy or tight these days.

Regards,

Shahida

Horny Landoora
04-23-11, 07:21
Can someone help me out with a list of list of clubs and cafes for good stuff, some of which where we can try them out.

Kindly also inform the situation in Dubai. Easy or tight these days. These are some clubs and hotels I recommend:

PREMIERE

KUBU

ROCKfellas

Broadway

YORK

Moscow

Astoria TGIF

If you Read the forums post you would find ample information.

The scene is never tight in Dubai except Ramadan. Make sure your guest carries her original I'd when you take them your hotel as nowadays some do not accept a photocopy.

Toronto Lover
04-23-11, 13:20
Can I get the little blue pill (v or C) at a pharmacy over the counter in Dxb?

Nice Guy 99
04-23-11, 16:19
Can I get the little blue pill (v or C) at a pharmacy over the counter in Dxb?Yes you can.

Tubelight
04-24-11, 18:46
It's my first trip to Dubai in may. Please can you give me information on hotels and clubs.

Thanks

Whatsgoingon
04-25-11, 04:53
It's my first trip to Dubai in may. Please can you give me information on hotels and clubs.

ThanksYou came to the right place. When I first arrived here I searched around and found many hotels and clubs listed including the types of girls at those places. Its a great way to start, try looking back a few pages.

Tubelight
04-25-11, 11:44
Are pearl residence or legacy GF. Do they allow guest?

Tbahn80
04-25-11, 17:21
Can you buy Viagra or similar drugs over the counter in Dubai? If so and idea on price per pill? Just curious. I don't want to bring it in. I've heard horror stories.

Thanks in advance. TB

Tbahn80
04-25-11, 17:22
Can you buy Viagra or similar drugs over the counter in Dubai? If so, any idea on price per pill? Just curious. I don't want to bring it in. I've heard horror stories.

Thanks in advance. TB

IAintSpecial
04-25-11, 17:33
Can you buy Viagra or similar drugs over the counter in Dubai? If so, any idea on price per pill? Just curious. I don't want to bring it in. I've heard horror stories.

Thanks in advance. TBYes you can buy over the counter in most pharmacies. Better to go to the small ones than large in malls.

Jakubek212
04-25-11, 18:33
Hi.

Can someone recommend girl from Dubai escorts? They all looks awesome on photos, but as always in real life it looks different. Don't touch here. You can't do this. Etc.

Freetibet0478
04-27-11, 12:59

Thanks in advance. TBViagra and cialis are all approximately AED 45 per pill.

Cheers!

Freetibet0478
04-27-11, 13:03
Hi ya'll

I will be in Dubai for around 4 days in mid May. Unfortunately the 4 days do not coincide with the weekend.

Are Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed good to pick up some pretty damsels in bars?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a hot Indian or Pakistani in a bar? (I don't trust the escort agencies)

Much appreciated if someone could guide me.

Cheers and thanks!

Freet! Bet

Aimara
04-27-11, 21:57
AED200 for a box of 4 Cialis from any of the large chemists there.

Thanks in advance. TB

Poonhound69
04-28-11, 03:25
AED200 for a box of 4 Cialis from any of the large chemists there.If you care they will go down to 188-190 (3 months ago was the last time). I recommend going to a large chain pharmacy because there are fakes in the market.

I only take 1/3 or half a 20mg C when I indulge, and would have trouble explaining them so sometimes buy just half a box (2 pills) , or even singles as long as they take them out of a sealed hologram pack.

Have fun.

Freetibet0478
04-28-11, 11:47

ThanksThis isn't my work. This is just a copy / paste from an old post that I saved.

Premiere, Hyatt Regency, Entry 120.

CIS, PRC, African.

ST 700-1200 LT 1000-2000.

Good quality but poor attitude.

Ku Bu, Radison SAS, Entry Free.

CIS, PRC, Arab, Afrcican.

ST 800-1200 LT 1000-2000.

Good quality, Nice attituce.

Rattlesnake, Metropolitan Hotel, Entry 50.

CIS, PRC, Arab (Lebanese) , African in Parking lot.

ST 500-800 LT 800-1500.

Rockafellas, Regal Hotel.

Entry CIS 75, ST 400-700 LT 500-1000. Attitude may not be nice.

Jules, Hotel Le-meridian Near Airport, Entry 50.

25°14'51. 75"N 55°20'47. 11"E.

CIS, PRC.

ST 400-700 LT 800-1200.

Jockeys, Panarama Hotel, Entry 50, wth One Free Drink.

25°15'17. 81"N 55°17'35. 74"E.

CIS, PRC, Africans.

ST 300-500 LT 500-800 Open Afternoon, Average quality, Nice attituce.

Imprial Hotel, Rolla Street, Entry 50 wth One Free Drink.

African, PRC, few CIS, Inidan.

ST 300-500 LT 500-1000 Average quality.

York Hotel, Entry 50 wth One Free Drink.

African (recently load of Ethopian / Somalian) , PRC, CIS (Most Central Aisans)

ST 200-400 LT 400-800 Cheap.

Seaview, Seaview Hotel. 25°15'19. 25"N 55°17'6. 24"E.

PRC, Philli, Few CIS, African.

ST 400-700 LT 600-800 (suitable for Phili lovers)

Sheraton Diera, Basement.

CIS, Africans.

ST 400-600, LT 500-900 (average to good quality)

Sheraton Diera, Russian Club, First Floor.

CIS, Arabs.

ST 400-600 LT 500-1000.

Used to have very good quality Newbie CIS. Now qulaity is poor.

Following is based on Second Hand Information and Forum.

Red Square Moscow Hotel.

CIS, Turkish.

TGIT, Astoria Hotel, Entry 35, 25°15'42. 99"N 55°17'32. 50"E.

CIS, PRC, Africans.

ST 400-500 LT 600-1000 Open in afternoon.

Broadway Coffe Shop, Broadway Hotel, Entry 50.

CIS, PRC.

ST 400-700 LT 700-1000.

Most will insist on using Hotel Room, Open in afternoon.

Rumours, Ramada Hotel. 25°15'19. 39"N 55°17'42. 56"E.

African, PRC, CIS.

ST 400-700 LT 1000 Mostly waste of time.

Nelson's Bar in Media Rotana Hotel Tecom area.

CIS.

Buddha Bar or Club 44 (both in Grosvenor House in the New Marina.

A+ WG 2000+ LT.

Ramee Royal near Maktoum Street, CIS PRC.

Palm Hotel (Computer Street).

African (Ethiopian, Congolese, Cameroon)

Westin tuesdays, WG's very discree, MILF possible.

Fairmont Hotel, High class wg.

Scarletts, annex Emirates towers.

West Europeans 1500+

Marco polo, Russian Club.

Kasbah Club, (One and only Royal Meridien) , Entry 50, few WG.

Ratskys, Karama Hotel, PI.

Cin Cin Bar, Hotel Fairmont, A few WGs and epxensive.

Club 400, Hotel Fairmont, A few WGs and epxensive.

Trader vics, Few CIS.

Savage Garden, Capito Hotel, Some Wg.

Rockwells, Capital Hotel, Some Wg.

Music Room, Majestic Hotel.

49'rs, Hawthorn Hotel, CIS.

Beagles, Airport Millinium Hotel, CIS.

Boudoir Club Jumeira, Lebanese and Moroccan.

Pomodora Restaurant, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi, Lebanese.

City Star Hotel, Bur Duba, Belley dance, only a few cis.

Zinc, Crowne Plaza, SZR, Few WGs and Discrete

Tbahn80
04-28-11, 13:10
Anyone know if their is a pharmacy close to the Le Royal Meridian hotel? If so, how far is it?

Whatsgoingon
04-29-11, 14:10
Anyone know if their is a pharmacy close to the Le Royal Meridian hotel? If so, how far is it?There are a few in the Marina probably within a short walk from your hotel

Pussycheck
05-02-11, 15:19
Since prostitution is officially (still) not legal in Dubai (Prostitution seems to be tolerated by the government and police in Dubai because it's available in many clubs) what will happen to the man if someone, e. G. A local woman from Dubai, will make a report about you and your hooker to police? In this case I'm sure the man has to be sent to prison as well as the hooker. Always have this mind. As long as no-one makes a report about you and your hooker to police nothing will happen and everything will be fine.

Cj9779
05-06-11, 13:25
Well due to a few life changes, I must bid farewell to Dubai for now. I will be back on occasion and hopefully will move back one day. Until then, to all those who I have come to know on this forum. Take care, and happy hunting. So long.

CJ

Whatsgoingon
05-06-11, 13:57
Well due to a few life changes, I must bid farewell to Dubai for now. I will be back on occasion and hopefully will move back one day. Until then, to all those who I have come to know on this forum. Take care, and happy hunting. So long.

CJGood luck!

Poonhound69
05-07-11, 07:04
Will miss your reports, attitude and sense of humor.

Take care. Hope you managed to sell the stripper pole. Will you have one last orgy before you leave?

CJ

IAintSpecial
05-07-11, 07:53

CJBest of luck bud!

Cons68
05-07-11, 18:07
Since prostitution is officially (still) not legal in Dubai (Prostitution seems to be tolerated by the government and police in Dubai because it's available in many clubs) what will happen to the man if someone, e. G. A local woman from Dubai, will make a report about you and your hooker to police? In this case I'm sure the man has to be sent to prison as well as the hooker. Always have this mind. As long as no-one makes a report about you and your hooker to police nothing will happen and everything will be fine.This is a fair summary.

Dubai Curious
05-08-11, 20:52
Need some revelations. And report from fellows who did complete an exciting visit to an AMP.

Please I want to visit in weekdays.

My PM working ..

Thanks

Anil Fedrik
05-09-11, 19:18
Guyz,

Check this out.

http://www.mid-day.com/lifestyle/2011/may/090511-viagra-condom-erection-enhancing-condoms.htm

I will try this one once it come to Dubai.

Psy Read
05-12-11, 14:26
Good luck my friend.

You will be missed here.

CJ

Psy Read
05-12-11, 14:31
I tried searching also but couldn't find anything useful.

Can we buy ad ult toys (dil dos etc.) here.

I know it is illegal but still there has to be some place.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Whatsgoingon
05-15-11, 11:20
Finally saw a few WGs in here on Friday. There are a few Africans that hang around at the back and pester you!

Poonhound69
05-15-11, 15:07
Fly in with some in your pocket.

I tried searching also but couldn't find anything useful.

Can we buy ad ult toys (dil dos etc.) here.

I know it is illegal but still there has to be some place.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jimmy K II
05-17-11, 13:13
Fly in with some in your pocket.Hi All,

One of my regular uzbek girlfriends kindly asked me to bring her next time a dildo (with my name graved on it.)

So I'll buy it in Europe for sure and am not sure how to bring it in to Dubai.

Handluggage or normal luggage?

Handluggage will also be screened / x-rayed upon arrival.

Or just "smuggle" it in when taking out of handluggage and place under the jeans (e. G. In the socks)

What do you pros recommand?

Thanks and don't suffer too much on the hot season.

Cheers

Jimmyk

Blackwhite99
05-17-11, 16:17
Take out the batteries and then lay it underneath your laptop as it goes through the scanner.

Anil Fedrik
05-18-11, 20:28
Take out the batteries and then lay it underneath your laptop as it goes through the scanner.BW,

I don't think this is good idea and its 50-50 chance, unless ready to take risk.

Nice Guy 99
05-19-11, 13:53
take out the batteries and then lay it underneath your laptop as it goes through the scanner.very likely to get confirep001ed. i've never heard of a worse result than just taking it but i'm sure there is some risk of more inconvenience than simple confirep001ion.

the best way, in my opinion, is to get a toy that can be disassembled into several pieces. each piece can go in separate luggage and needs to have any tell tale x-ray profile disguised.

Bombs
05-19-11, 14:34
I think niceguy has the best idea, but if you can't disassemble it just stick it in your pocket or down your pants. Then again, if it has any metallic parts that may not work.

Himalhimal
05-25-11, 19:57
Guys, if you like Filipinos or PRC or maybe a pretty Kenyan to spice it all with head straight for Club Seaview. Previous reports on this site don't really give the place credit enough, Maybe I was lucky but Wednesday a week ago there must at least have been 50 Asians and 10 Kenyan girls there to pick from. Most are between 6 and 8 with a few 9's. As I live in Africa I went for a Filipino. Italians don't either eat Pasta away from home. Friendly, funny and ok (not amazing on the sheet, but enjoyable enough). A good time which lasted till 10 next morning for 600 Dihar.

Enjoy!

Himal

Whatsgoingon
05-26-11, 07:43
Guys, if you like Filipinos or PRC or maybe a pretty Kenyan to spice it all with head straight for Club Seaview. Previous reports on this site don't really give the place credit enough, Maybe I was lucky but Wednesday a week ago there must at least have been 50 Asians and 10 Kenyan girls there to pick from. Most are between 6 and 8 with a few 9's. As I live in Africa I went for a Filipino. Italians don't either eat Pasta away from home. Friendly, funny and ok (not amazing on the sheet, but enjoyable enough). A good time which lasted till 10 next morning for 600 Dihar.

Enjoy!

HimalI think you need to search a little. There are many good reports here from Seaview and as we are approaching summer I expect to see a few more turn up soon as some bachelors appear from their year long slumber!

The quantity and quality of Phils can sometimes be patchy there but the same PRCs and Africans are there every night.

Anil Fedrik
05-26-11, 23:19
As I live in Africa I went for a Filipino. Italians don't either eat Pasta away from home. Friendly, funny and ok (not amazing on the sheet, but enjoyable enough). A good time which lasted till 10 next morning for 600 Dihar.

Enjoy!

HimalDude,

If you really like Filipino's Ratsky Karma is the right choice, you will have lot of choice than sea veiw

Enjoy and Play Safe

AF

Member #4158
06-03-11, 10:13
Can anybody comment what the scene is like on a Saturday night?

Do many of the girls go out? Am thinking of going seaview or ratsky.

Anyone recommend the best places to go for Saturday nights?

Whatsgoingon
06-03-11, 12:52
Can anybody comment what the scene is like on a Saturday night?

Do many of the girls go out? Am thinking of going seaview or ratsky.

Anyone recommend the best places to go for Saturday nights? Hi, Saturday tends to be a weird night. In Seaview there are always girls there on Saturdays, but normally later. 1130 onwards and usually not as many. However on some Saturdays it can also be busy. I usually find Saturday better than Sunday and a good time to pick up and take time as there are less other punters.

I once went to Ratskey on Saturday and Sunday and it was dead, at 11. There were 5 people there. YMMV.

Seaview for a safer bet from my perspective,

IAintSpecial
06-07-11, 00:35
Am going to be having a very long overdue few days of freedom coming up soon. Has anyone come across any girls with huge tits. If so then please pass me the details as big breasts are my thing. Will gladly report on any recommendations I receive.

Poonhound69
06-07-11, 04:14
Wanted to try tagged but am getting service unavailable errors for the past few days.

Anyone loggin on successfully?

Poonhound69
06-15-11, 03:16
Tagged. Service unavailable. Resolved.

Wanted to try tagged but am getting service unavailable errors for the past few days.

Anyone loggin on successfully?

HectorG
06-15-11, 12:49
Where is a good place to pick up some Thai WG? All the Asians I have met are PRC or Fili. I enjoy a nice Thai curry now and then.

ImranAkram
06-22-11, 17:43
Hey I will be travelling to Dubai soon, where I'd the best place to find Arab girls and is it safe at this time of the year

Nice Guy 99
06-23-11, 00:21
Hey I will be travelling to Dubai soon, where I'd the best place to find Arab girls and is it safe at this time of the yearThe best place for Arab girls is the Fantasia Hotel in Dubai. With regard to safety, it becomes safer in the summer as temperatures rise and law enforcement is less likely to go outside in the heat. During the religious holiday coming up law enforcement is also less active.

Good hunting!

11Bravo
06-23-11, 02:45
Hey I will be travelling to Dubai soon, where I'd the best place to find Arab girls and is it safe at this time of the yearI'll agree with NG99, but getting into the Fantasia's clubs can be a bit iffy without a VIP card (unfortunately, mine lapsed). But Dubai is FULL OF Arab girls. Just walk down the street and you're bound to bump into one. Or try ANY of the malls. They are absolutely FULL of Arab women, all types from the modern to the full abaya look.

This year for Ramadan, KSA might not send their usual contingent of Mutawa, given they are still being deployed in Bahrain.

Syncretist
06-26-11, 00:53

Anyone loggin on successfully? Poonhound,

I have never used Tagged and am curious about it. Is it an effective way to meet up with Filipina gals here in the UAE?

Cheers,

Syncretist

Syncretist
06-26-11, 01:05
I think you need to search a little. There are many good reports here from Seaview and as we are approaching summer I expect to see a few more turn up soon as some bachelors appear from their year long slumber! .Guys,

Here's one "summer bachelor" a couple of weeks away from appearing from his year long slumber. And, believe me, it has been a long year!

Looking forward to hitting some of the clubs soon, particularly the Seaview as in the past I have really enjoyed the live music there (is the same band still there with that amazing lady lead guitarist?) and the company of some nice Filipina girls. I will also plan visiting Ratsky, Metropolitan, and York (am also an afficionado of Ethiopian girls).

Cheers,

Syncretist

Poonhound69
06-26-11, 02:16
Its been mentioned positively in a couple of reports. Give it a shot.

Poonhound,

I have never used Tagged and am curious about it. Is it an effective way to meet up with Filipina gals here in the UAE?

Cheers,

Syncretist

French Canadia
06-26-11, 04:43
Just a quick note in passing, keep in mind this week from sunset on Tuesday 28 till sunset 29 it will be dry night / bar closed according to my sources, also enjoy the long week end since the gov has annonced the Thursday 30 will be off.

We can thank the prophet's birthday for this.

Take care.

FC

Cunt Slicker
06-26-11, 14:33
I have been a heavy user of Tagged. There are a few who act as coordinators and most who are free lancer. The usual culprits are the Afro and PRC. Generally instance of switch and bait occurs amongst the Afros who post (but I have across a couple of switch and bait. Since the bait was equally or reasonably tempting, did not object)

Mostly they are booked into hotel rooms. Forget the fancy price that they mention in the website and on Tagged. The most I have parted with is AED 400 for 2 shots and about a 1 hour of time.

Most if the deals where 1 hour and 1 shot at AED 300. It is another alternative instead of going to a pub and then picking up. A web based option – though the market is still to pick up.

Filis are also there on Tagged but the approach is very tedious – with most first steps on friendship, them migrating to coffee, to dinner and then dinner in bed! Maybe too long for my liking. Did it once in the early 2009 but takes too long and though could end in a freebie, the emotional costs and wooing takes a bit too long.

Its been mentioned positively in a couple of reports. Give it a shot.

Whatsgoingon
06-27-11, 07:35
Just a quick note in passing, keep in mind this week from sunset on Tuesday 28 till sunset 29 it will be dry night / bar closed according to my sources, also enjoy the long week end since the gov has annonced the Thursday 30 will be off.

We can thank the prophet's birthday for this.

Take care.

FCSorry to be pedantic its the Prophets Ascension, but at least it gives us a 3 day not-dry weekend.

Anil Fedrik
06-30-11, 10:54
Guys Please note in case not aware.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/knowledge/news/13572-dry-day-in-uae

Cheers!

AF

Johnnyboy23
06-30-11, 11:38
Guys Please note in case not aware.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/knowledge/news/13572-dry-day-in-uae

Cheers!

AFThis news item is old (feb 25 2011) and its not the birthday, but the ascension, for which Dubai has already had a dry day (tue-wed).

Cheeky Darky
07-14-11, 00:44
Its been a long time since I have posted here, let alone looked through the site for any updates on 'go. No go' situations. But I am happy to see there are still some of the old hands floating around.

For me, well I have been offered a job out there in Dubai, after spending a decent amount of time back home (think antipodeans) and just waiting on the final contract offer to come through. Barring any funnies from the firm ie huge cut in promised salary, I should be back their sometime in August (I know Ramadan) , but wanted to ask the advice of some of those living in Dubai.

The company I will be employed with has offices throughout Dubai, but the one I will be located in is in the Bur Dubai area (trying not to give too specific information. Good for me to avoid attention and the company etc etc). Package will include complete accommodation (considering I will be looking at 1 bedroom apartment. Maybe 2 if I can be bothered) , good transport allowances etc. I'm trying to avoid buying a car. Just until I get established and see if the firm is for me. On one year FTC initially so will wait until that period before I decide what to do.

Seeing as this place is full of like minded individuals, was wanting some advice as to best places to live, in relation to the obvious haunts. Also I'm fairly practical. I have lived out of a suitcase for the last 6 years throughout some of the dodgiest countries in the ME and basically see any area which can provide a door, a / see and a little privacy a complete luxury. So usual western expat no go areas, don't mean anything to me. As for age think Gen Y, like to party, drink etc but slowing down a little now. LOL.

Basically any advice would be appreciated, preferably in a PM, to maintain a little privacy and so not to tie up this thread too much with info that may not be for everyone.

RomeoDeInject
07-20-11, 02:15
I have had quite a bit of success with Tagged in other countries and been suprised at how quickly a non pro will send pussy pics and agree to meet up. Best Deep throat I ever got was from a girl I met on tagged. The advantage of Tagged is you know what the girl looks like, you can communicate enough with her to know she will do what you want and of course its a cheaper option. I have been in contact with a few girls in Dubai through tagged, some are pros and some not and am hoping to meet up with a nice Kenyan one (an into black girls) that has sent me nude pics and we have spoken on the phone a few times.

Finzilla
08-01-11, 20:45
Anyone try the girls on Dubai Escorts?

http://www.dubaiescorts.me/

Be Wilder
08-07-11, 18:31
I usually fly out of Dubai and pick up some cialis or viagra at one of the many pharmacies in the airport. My next flight out is likely to be from Abu Dhabi. Does anyone know if I can buy it at AD airport once I'm past immigration?

Snow1998
08-08-11, 19:18
I have had quite a bit of success with Tagged in other countries and been suprised at how quickly a non pro will send pussy pics and agree to meet up. Best Deep throat I ever got was from a girl I met on tagged. The advantage of Tagged is you know what the girl looks like, you can communicate enough with her to know she will do what you want and of course its a cheaper option. I have been in contact with a few girls in Dubai through tagged, some are pros and some not and am hoping to meet up with a nice Kenyan one (an into black girls) that has sent me nude pics and we have spoken on the phone a few times.Just got into it. Have contacted several pros all in the 1K range / hr. Am working on a couple of non pros, however I don't like to play genuine girls looking for long term commitments. So will have to play along till I find a suitable woman looking for just some fun.

Finzilla
08-16-11, 18:18
Just got into it. Have contacted several pros all in the 1K range / hr. Am working on a couple of non pros, however I don't like to play genuine girls looking for long term commitments. So will have to play along till I find a suitable woman looking for just some fun.Any suggestions as to how to find girls? Don't want to spend too much time scrolling through the news feed.

Ozzy1
08-18-11, 05:42
Morning everyone! Not to jump on the bandwagon, I too like this tagged idea. Another fantastic way of wasting time when I'm at work and supposed to be doing something meaningful,

Not to try and draw out anyone's secrets but I think I need some tips. I've been looking through there are some very tasty filipinas and Africans etc, figure anyone with a phone number, nude photo or tag saying 'I do full body massage' is probably p4p. I also wouldn't mind some non pro action either.

Thing is, I've done the meet me thing, the pets thing, the chat thing etc and I'm not really having much luck. It all seems very quiet out there!

Please. Cn anyone help? This is well outside my normal monger comfort zone :-p Do you send a message and say Hi? Send a message with your phone number?

Thanks heaps in advance.

Oz.

Any suggestions as to how to find girls? Don't want to spend too much time scrolling through the news feed.

Mdbksa
08-22-11, 17:04
Hi getting out of Saudi for eid, plan on staying at the Seaview Hotel,

Any fellow mongers want to meet up for a few cold ones, and show me around, been a few years since I was last in Dubai.

If so PM me, and we can make arrangements.

M

Karlisme
09-08-11, 18:07
Hey Guys,

I will be passing by Dubai for a couple of nights, been checking the previous reports, but would like to know more about Eastern europeans, anyone has good contacts, or knows in which clubs to find them?

Jimmy K II
09-09-11, 07:16
Hey Guys,

I will be passing by Dubai for a couple of nights, been checking the previous reports, but would like to know more about Eastern europeans, anyone has good contacts, or knows in which clubs to find them?It seems, you haven't read back enough. There's plenty of information in the forum, it just takes some time to find it.

Nevertheless, here you'll find certainly find some CIS and STANI girls:

Premiere (Hyatt Rgency Hotel)

Rattlesnake (Metropolitan Hotel SZR)

Kubu Bar (Radisson Hotel Deira)

Red Square (Moscow Hotel)

York Bar 1st floor (York Hotel)

Rockafellas (Regal Plaza Hotel)

When you worked out all this venues you'll have empty balls and pocket.

Have fun and don't forget posting your report.

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Sean EZ
09-11-11, 00:27
I've been reading reports, was always curios about the nightlife in Dubai in general, is it worth a side trip for a few days of party, weekdays or weekend? How does it compare to say New York, Moscow, Vegas etc nightlife? Obviously it would be nice to meet girls, but not a P4P trip. How is the music in clubs, are there good clubs, restaurants, beach? How much is a table / bottle at a nice spot? If anyone could sum it up in a few sentences I would appreciate it.

Cool Nomad
09-11-11, 06:27
I've been reading reports, was always curios about the nightlife in Dubai in general, is it worth a side trip for a few days of party, weekdays or weekend? How does it compare to say New York, Moscow, Vegas etc nightlife? Obviously it would be nice to meet girls, but not a P4P trip. How is the music in clubs, are there good clubs, restaurants, beach? How much is a table / bottle at a nice spot? If anyone could sum it up in a few sentences I would appreciate it.The key words are "Side trip". Definitely worth it, though more productive if the primary emphasis is P4P. Let me be frank. Clubs, Music, Legit entertainment (Vegas shows, NY theater for example) are in no way comparable. Good variety in Fine dining and reasonable prices by US standards. Alcohol is way expensive and comparable to high end clubs in NY. Excellent beaches. Good for bathing, snorkeling and fishing. Choose winter months. Summers are oppressively hot. If P4P has some priority, excellent stop. Wide variety, not cheap- but reasonable prices and relatively safe atmosphere. This is a Muslim country and follow conservative behavior in public. In summary, worthwhile on a side trip or stop over. The city itself is beautiful and has a few tourist attractions (1-2 days). Hope you find this helpful.

AlexTref
09-12-11, 12:55
Hey fellas,

Trying to find some quality Lebanese or Moroccan ladies in Dubai.

Got a hint on the forum to check out Seaview. But it's mostly PRC and some African.

Where can I found Lebanese ladies here? What's the regular ST / LT rate?

Any problems with them (drama queens / mood spoilers / rip offs)?

Thanks

IAintSpecial
09-12-11, 20:29
Hey fellas,

Trying to find some quality Lebanese or Moroccan ladies in Dubai.

Got a hint on the forum to check out Seaview. But it's mostly PRC and some African.

Where can I found Lebanese ladies here? What's the regular ST / LT rate?

Any problems with them (drama queens / mood spoilers / rip offs)?

ThanksSpamming the forums with your questions without having searched the forum will not get you the answers that you are looking for. I don't ever remember reading anywhere about finding moroccan or lebanese ladies at seaview. Everybody here knows this place is a pinay, prc joint. Perhaps you should use the forum search options and make some informed questions. Then you might get some answers.

AlexTref
09-13-11, 09:28
spamming the forums with your questions without having searched the forum will not get you the answers that you are looking for. i don't ever remember reading anywhere about finding moroccan or lebanese ladies at seaview. everybody here knows this place is a pinay, prc joint. perhaps you should use the forum search options and make some informed questions. then you might get some answers.thanks pal, your comment is invaluable.

few posts ago a guy asked whats are the rates in dubai. i could've turned on the "smart ass" mode and advise him to scroll down a bit.

but it was easier to post a short answer than a speech of wisdom.

anyhow, good luck with your preachings

IAintSpecial
09-13-11, 21:11
thanks pal, your comment is invaluable.

few posts ago a guy asked whats are the rates in dubai. i could've turned on the "smart ass" mode and advise him to scroll down a bit.

anyhow, good luck with your preachingsperhaps when you actually contribute something to this forum instead of posting false information about moroccans and lebanese women being available in seaview you might find a more welcoming atmosphere in this forum. coming on here asking the same question in all the forums and not posting any reports will not win you any favours. rtff!

Bombs
09-14-11, 22:19
thanks pal, your comment is invaluable.

anyhow, good luck with your preachingsplease understand that the contributing members have worked to build a culture of trust regarding information posted here. at the same time, members do not want to re-post info that's been stated several times or constantly reread the same info. they want to see reports with fresh info, learn something new and stay abreast of hot spots. i am relatively new compared to many members, but have learned to put time and effort into rtff and contribute new info when possible. it's not a matter of people being smart asses versus being nice, it's a matter of maintaining an established culture of sharing.

though the message i've just articulated has been posted several times before, i'm saying it know to help you get a clearer understanding of ianspecial's response and future responses you may receive if you do not pick up on how things work around here.

peace,

b

Sean EZ
09-19-11, 01:57
Hope you find this helpful.Thank you very much.

Saleen69
10-06-11, 07:28
Hi guys,

Simply it's DUBAI no need to ask where, for a fast ride go to ALBARAHA area in Deira, Naif Souk (near Baniyas roundabout) , Alreqqa street and the area around it, all 2 & 3 stars hotel in Deira has a Bit*hes service in so book a room and wait for the phone ringing.

For some High quality High priced and unforgetable fuck go to San george hotel all kind of girls with fantastic models looking.

If you live in Dubai. Just take your car around and wink to any lady from any nationality you think she's from and you will get one next to your seat as soon as possible, so again it's Dubai you idiot's first time I had sex in Dubai when I was 14 years old with a Russian BRITNEY SPEARS look alike SG.

SOME BRITISH AND EUROPEANS CAN BE FOUND IN CYCLONE BAR IN BUR DUBAI.

If you want to fuck 10 ladies per night just and only in Dubai. So stupids stay away from this forum asking where? Your neighbour will offer you a HJ in Dubai, simply it's my lovely city actualy it's HEAVEN not a city.

DG69
10-06-11, 17:28
Hi guys,

If you live in Dubai. Just take your car around and wink to any lady from any nationality you think she's from and you will get one next to your seat as soon as possible, so again it's Dubai you idiot's first time I had sex in Dubai when I was 14 years old with a Russian BRITNEY SPEARS look alike SG.

SOME BRITISH AND EUROPEANS CAN BE FOUND IN CYCLONE BAR IN BUR DUBAI.I'm not sure if you are not up to date, or just a poser, but Cyclone is closed since more than 4 years. Most likely you was never there, since the girls in Cyclone, were mostly from CIS Countires and China. Never met there a British, or Western European bird.

Saleen69
10-11-11, 22:36
I'm not sure if you are not up to date, or just a poser, but Cyclone is closed since more than 4 years. Most likely you was never there, since the girls in Cyclone, were mostly from CIS Countires and China. Never met there a British, or Western European bird.Yeah yeah I never been to Dubai dude just came in to pose nothing more, keep searching in mud baibe because you will never know what I'm talkin about.

Have fun with your africans

DG69
10-13-11, 17:09
you will never know what I'm talkin about.With that you are most likely, right. I wish you all the best and enjoy your unrealistic fantasies.

AsianMagic
10-15-11, 22:02
Planning on visiting Dubai around 10th Nov but unsure whether the scene will be 'active' at this point as its just days after the festival of Eid.

Is there a 'drop' in WGs around this time of year? This is something I've heard.

Would appreciate any views.

Snow1998
10-16-11, 19:27
Planning on visiting Dubai around 10th Nov but unsure whether the scene will be 'active' at this point as its just days after the festival of Eid.

Is there a 'drop' in WGs around this time of year? This is something I've heard.

Would appreciate any views.Its only a week max holiday and I doubt there will be any change or drop, possibly a pickup in activity.

AsianMagic
10-17-11, 14:07
Its only a week max holiday and I doubt there will be any change or drop, possibly a pickup in activity.Thanks for the reply Snow. When you say it's a week holiday, will this be after the festival? Ie inclusive of 8-12 Nov.

The fact that you say there won't be a change is very assuring. Does anybody have a contrarian view?

Aslging
10-17-11, 17:55
Thanks for the reply Snow. When you say it's a week holiday, will this be after the festival? Ie inclusive of 8-12 Nov.

The fact that you say there won't be a change is very assuring. Does anybody have a contrarian view?No changes in the supply, but get ready for strong competition from KSA mongers! Both in Numbers and dollars.

Gulftag
10-18-11, 18:16
Need some advice from the forum, and hope it hasn't been beaten to death in the past. With eid holiday coming, I have some time off. Should I stay in Dubai for pussy or go elsewhere because of KSA and others coming to town? Consider Thailand, jakarta, prague, Kiev? Have a bit of money but don't throw it away.

Advice?

G

Gulftag
10-19-11, 13:42
If you were coming out of the front entrance of the oud metha movenpick, you would turn left. You may not be able to turn left leaving the movenpick but may have to turn right, go to the first roundabout and essentially do a U-turn. Then go back past the movenpick (which would be on your left). Go to the stop light and turn right. Look for the first street on the left. You probably can't turn left here either, but will most likely (I can't remember for sure) keep going and do another U-turn. Then turn right on this street (there's some kind of a woman's spa or something on the corner. Take the first right and rose's will be on the left.

Hope this helps.

G

Nice Guy 99
10-19-11, 13:49
Need some advice from the forum, and hope it hasn't been beaten to death in the past. With eid holiday coming, I have some time off. Should I stay in Dubai for pussy or go elsewhere because of KSA and others coming to town? Consider Thailand, jakarta, prague, Kiev? Have a bit of money but don't throw it away.

Advice?

GGo to Abu Dhabi vice Dubai. Less of a surge from KSA. Discount on Dubai prices. Fewer WGs but, hey, how many are you going to do at once anyway?

Snow1998
10-19-11, 17:12

Advice?

GIf asian is preference, personaly I would go to Jakarta or Thailand. I believe you would get a better (wider) choice and also good value for money.

Lancealoty
10-24-11, 21:14
Is anyone willing to share any contacts for some nice looking fillis? Preferably ones that do A.

Can't offer anything in return but as soon as I have any numbers would be more than willing to return the favour.

I have RTFF and as far as I can see the best place for me to find one myself would be Seaview? Is that right?

Thanks for the help.

Anil Fedrik
10-25-11, 16:24
Is anyone willing to share any contacts for some nice looking fillis? Preferably ones that do A.

Can't offer anything in return but as soon as I have any numbers would be more than willing to return the favour.

I have RTFF and as far as I can see the best place for me to find one myself would be Seaview? Is that right?

Thanks for the help.Check out Ratsky Karama as well.

Lancealoty
10-26-11, 15:05
Check out Ratsky Karama as well.Thanks will have a look there too if I have time.

What would you say is the best place for big breasted filli (I realise these are rare.) or black girls? Again preferably ones that do a-levels, although I realise this depends on the individual girl rather than the club they visit.

Appreciate the help and apologies if this has been asked before.

Anil Fedrik
10-26-11, 19:21
Thanks will have a look there too if I have time.

What would you say is the best place for big breasted filli (I realise these are rare.) or black girls? Again preferably ones that do a-levels, although I realise this depends on the individual girl rather than the club they visit.

Appreciate the help and apologies if this has been asked before.I haven't seen those kind of filis hence I have no idea, for black girls try TIGIT, YORK, STAY ALIVE

Blackwhite99
10-27-11, 05:05
There's always a selection advertising their services on Tagged.

black girls? Again preferably ones that do a-levels

Lancealoty
10-27-11, 15:42
I haven't seen those kind of filis hence I have no idea, for black girls try TIGIT, YORK, STAY ALIVEYeah I realise they are very rare, hence why I wanted to narrow down the hunt. Thanks for the tips anyway, will check out one of these bars on one of the nights if I get a chance.

Lancealoty
10-27-11, 15:43
There's always a selection advertising their services on Tagged.Ok thanks for the heads up, will do some research on there before I arrive.

Lancealoty
10-28-11, 15:21
There's always a selection advertising their services on Tagged.Did some research on Tagged and all the ones advertising seem to be pretty pricey, plus you have the risk of the photos being fake etc, think I will just do it the old fashioned way and go out on the hunt! Thanks for the heads up anyway, can always use it as a back up option.

On a side note, whats the best hotel to book with thats not too expensive and very GF? I have read DAS is good so thinking about going there unless theres any better options?

Thanks

Gentleman1805
11-08-11, 06:06
Hi all. Been lurking for a while enjoying the variety of the scene in Dubai, not found anything new to add beyond the classic spots, so no reports as yet.

One thing I've not found yet is girl+boy couples who work together. Partly for the fun of directing the action and partly to join in.

Does anyone have any contacts they wouldn't mind sharing by PM?

G1805

Blackwhite99
11-08-11, 17:24
You're on the wrong page my old cheese. Try Adult Friend Fucker, there are plenty on there.

Hi all. Been lurking for a while enjoying the variety of the scene in Dubai, not found anything new to add beyond the classic spots, so no reports as yet.

One thing I've not found yet is girl+boy couples who work together. Partly for the fun of directing the action and partly to join in.

Does anyone have any contacts they wouldn't mind sharing by PM?

G1805

Globo
11-15-11, 22:31
I was in Premiere (Hyatt Regency Hotel) before Eid. First time there and great selection. Arrived quite early and the place filled up pretty quickly from 23:00 onwards. Nice selection of CIS, which I was looking for.

I did however work a very interesting thing out. When talking to the girls they all asked where I was staying. On this occasion I was staying in the Fairmont and when I told them this the price was always 2, 000. Having read the reports here about the going rate there being 1, 000. 1,500 I was very surprised but not one the CIS girls would budge on 2, 000.

As an experiment I changed tack and told them I was staying in the Crowne Plaza. It may have been a huge coincidence but when I did this the price came down to 1, 500.

Nickc
11-27-11, 10:12
I was in Premiere (Hyatt Regency Hotel) before Eid. First time there and great selection. Arrived quite early and the place filled up pretty quickly from 23:00 onwards. Nice selection of CIS, which I was looking for.

I did however work a very interesting thing out. When talking to the girls they all asked where I was staying. On this occasion I was staying in the Fairmont and when I told them this the price was always 2, 000. Having read the reports here about the going rate there being 1, 000. 1,500 I was very surprised but not one the CIS girls would budge on 2, 000.

As an experiment I changed tack and told them I was staying in the Crowne Plaza. It may have been a huge coincidence but when I did this the price came down to 1, 500.Good on ya Globo for holding your price. If they get away with it there keep doing it. Theres a global recession on and there increasing their prices. Regards your theory of girls charging in relation to what Hotel your staying in. Well, just say your staying at Hotel Paranormal and they should lower to about 300 ). I've been to Premiere 4 times and Gee! I must have picked 4 bad nights, I never saw one girl 7 or above, and I checked every out girl there. I guess thats just bad luck. Having to wait and wait in a line to get in was a drag to. One time I just waited over the back entrance where all the girls arrive by taxi and I just checked them out there. I remember seeing guys leaving with girls about 5 and I knew it was time to leave. Taxi!"Take me to Regal" Or Rattlesnake. Cheers Nickc

Rahul121
11-27-11, 11:58
Hey,

Can I get the telephone number of any nice blonde escort that you guys think are good?

thanks!

Jdavidyy
11-27-11, 20:22
Hi guys,

Would appreciate your sharing numbers of any good Russian girls. I can in return give number of a young Uzbek girl. She is not a full timer. Jdavidyy at yahoodotcom.

Cheers,

Jack

FieldDay
11-28-11, 16:58
Good on ya Globo for holding your price. If they get away with it there keep doing it. Theres a global recession on and there increasing their prices. Regards your theory of girls charging in relation to what Hotel your staying in. Well, just say your staying at Hotel Paranormal and they should lower to about 300 ). I've been to Premiere 4 times and Gee! I must have picked 4 bad nights, I never saw one girl 7 or above, and I checked every out girl there. I guess thats just bad luck. Having to wait and wait in a line to get in was a drag to. One time I just waited over the back entrance where all the girls arrive by taxi and I just checked them out there. I remember seeing guys leaving with girls about 5 and I knew it was time to leave. Taxi!"Take me to Regal" Or Rattlesnake. Cheers NickcArrived at Premiere with a mate on Friday morn at around 1. 30am only to find the queue pretty much snaking out to the kebab place. Found that if you walk to the front and slip the bouncer a quick hundred (each) they will let you straight in. If you're on your own I'd imagine it's still 200. Might be worth it if you're in a hurry but if there's only hippocrocopigs in there could also be a little risky. Inside was very high quality foof though. Lots of 8+. And much better than rattlers where we had just come from. Chatted to (and got the number of) a distinctly hot Moroccan piece. Said she wanted 2k. Also refused it based on the above. Got to look out for your fellow mongers. May give her a call during the week (when it's quiet) and see if she'll budge. Based on the other night premiere is pretty good though and it is possible to avoid the queue if you're prepared to pay.

Killer69
11-30-11, 18:09
Alas, as an infrequent visitor to Dubai, the time has come when my mobile contacts built up over the years in Dubai now cease to be working anymore. I'll be arriving in Dubai late at night in a couple of weeks, so if anyone can Private Message me any mobile numbers for any attractive black ladies preferably with big jubblies and a juice booty it would be highly appreciated!

Cheers Fellas

Meser
12-10-11, 04:48
Hello,

Anyone know where I can get a Moroccan bath hopefully by a Moroccan women if not any nationality.

Thanks

Meser
12-10-11, 06:10
Do I just say "how much?", or Hello, whats your name. How should I start negotiating? I usually as my friend to talk to her for me and he end up not haggling. I want to do it myself. Help.

Jimmy K II
12-13-11, 12:16
Do I just say "how much?", or Hello, whats your name. How should I start negotiating? I usually as my friend to talk to her for me and he end up not haggling. I want to do it myself. Help.Sorry Meser,

But how old are you?

If someone has any understanding of human being and knows how to treat a lady or even a girl in the right way should also know how to approach a WG.

Just go there and talk to her as if you'd contact a normal girl!

Those WG's are no monsters or aliens, they're just normal girls (that offer a service to you).

Wish you best of luck!

Anil Fedrik
12-13-11, 15:37
Hello,

Anyone know where I can get a Moroccan bath hopefully by a Moroccan women if not any nationality.

ThanksCheck in classified, I guess you can find in jumeirah

Falcon1234
12-14-11, 10:35
Can someone please confrim if JW Marriott and York are G Friendly? Also, as a first timer in Dubai, where should I hunt?

Thanks

Jim Cocker
12-14-11, 13:15
do i just say "how much?", or hello, whats your name. how should i start negotiating? i usually as my friend to talk to her for me and he end up not haggling. i want to do it myself. help.so meser, it sounds like you could use some help starting out. no need to feel ashamed, everyone was an fng [fucking new guy] at some time in his life, so of course you want help from the experienced guys to get you up to speed. that's the purpose of this forum. unfortunately, you haven't done your homework, which is to read through the forum. i know, i know, there's pages upon pages of fluff, but interspersed are useful nuggets of practical advice you can put into use tonight. i've been lurking on the forum myself, trying to sift through the 80% that is chaff for the 20% that is gold, so i'll share with you the following posts to get you started:

11bang-bang shares his thoughts on eitquette for pooning on your own. (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-dubai-reports&p=1222230&viewfull=1#post1222230)

mjolnir 213 has some rate information and conduct advice for the pooner looking for specific ethnicities. (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-dubai-reports&p=1030000&viewfull=1#post1030000)

free happy bird has the scoop on how to find arabic ladies in the trade. (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-dubai-reports&p=1091786&viewfull=1#post1091786)

you may have noticed that all three of those reports came from the dubai reports section. that's no coincidence. while the abu dhabi scene does alright for itself, dubai simply has a longer (reported) history of activity here. even a cursory glance at the main uae forum page would reveal that there are more than ten thousand reports in the dubai thread, compared to barely two thousand in abu dhabi.

though you may be looking for information specific to your location, consider reviewing reports from all over the uae. for that matter, consider reading reports from all over the entire forum. for instance, i'm looking for a quality, blonde, eastern european girl with a great attitude and even better tits. word on the forum is i'm better off saving some cash to fly up to kiev than blowing 3000aed for a rushed, covered blowjob from some ill-mannered, smoke-scented women here. but without having done my research, i might have wandered into illusions one drunken night and done just that.

there is so much information available on this forum, but you have to put in the work to find it. now that you know what you have to do, don't forget to report back to the forum with your own information once you go out there.

CityHunter77
12-21-11, 15:31
In Dubai from the 22nd for a week.

If anyone wants to meet for a drink and checkout the nightlife please send me a PM

French Canadia
12-29-11, 07:36
If any of you had doubts that the L. E. Does not lurke into sites like this take a look at this article.

So be careful of what you publish on the public side of the threads.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/two-jailed-for-publishing-indecent-photographs-1.958272

Take care.

F. C.

Tartan01
01-07-12, 08:34
Hi all, long time ago I subscribed to this website and noted others on here have managed to meet up with girls from there. However I have tried recently and it says it is unavailable. Does anyone know how to connect? Have they changed their name?

Any help appreciated

JoeInAdv
01-10-12, 10:37
I'm going to be in Dubai for a day and I'm looking for a place to get a massage followed by a happy ending. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg can anyone help me out?

Snow1998
01-11-12, 13:47
I'm going to be in Dubai for a day and I'm looking for a place to get a massage followed by a happy ending. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg can anyone help me out?Just browse through the local english dailies classified section for Sps and mssge. 99. 9% will provide a HE.

Bbbjlover2010
01-11-12, 18:47
I've read the forum very carefully and would like some feedback on tbe current mongering scene in DXB.

1) Safety: As a brown Indian guy from England will I encounter any problems from LE? I intend to keep things discreet and check into hotels near the pick up joints? Does LE toleate the prostitution scene?

2) Girls and Nightclubs: Do they just charge us colored blokes with an entrance fee? Will I be refused entry because of my single male status?

3) Girls: I'm thinking most girls care about money then ethnicity, will be into mostly CIS women.

11Bravo
01-12-12, 05:58
I've read the forum very carefully and would like some feedback on tbe current mongering scene in DXB.

1) Safety: As a brown Indian guy from England will I encounter any problems from LE? I intend to keep things discreet and check into hotels near the pick up joints? Does LE toleate the prostitution scene?

2) Girls and Nightclubs: Do they just charge us colored blokes with an entrance fee? Will I be refused entry because of my single male status?

3) Girls: I'm thinking most girls care about money then ethnicity, will be into mostly CIS women.As penitence for posting a comment sans photo in the photo gallery:

1. EVERYONE, including LE, knows what's going on. The key is to be discreet. What you do behind CLOSED doors is basically left alone (as long as you pay any hotel "joiner" fees for your guest). LE "tolerates" what they "don't" know about, as in behind closed doors, be it club or hotel. Just don't go shoving your guest out the room window if there's a disagreement on price for services.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/courts/man-threw-prostitute-out-hotel-window-court-told

(As stated in MANY ROD's (Reports of Distinction thread, especially the initial ones - yes, they're old, but stand the test of time), best to agree on price first BEFORE leaving the bar, and on pay AFTER).

The world's not fair. As in most places in the Middle East, your passport is meaningless outside "officialdom"; you're judged by your skin, not your nationality. To everyone, you'll be Indian, not English. Unless you're known, pay AFTER might not be readily agreed to. You'll just have to assess the risk of LT becomes ST yourself, but her attitude can go a LONG way in helping you decide. Most CIS will want the money up front, just make sure it's in the hotel, not the bar, that menu is agreed to, as is departure time.

2. How will they know that you're a single male? Well, besides the fact you're ARRIVING solo. Clubs care about a) enforcing that Muslims can't enter (yes, locals can, but visitors cannot) , and b) you have the entrance fee. Some clubs don't charge whites; others do. It all comes down to if you're a known regular at some of the clubs. Yes, being brown, you will be asked to pay to get in. But if you spend any time in Dubai, you see the actual wisdom in that. If it wasn't in place, then all the "Continental" laborers would be in the clubs, gawking and pawing. I don't know if it still exists, but the gauntlet in the Astoria's parking lot just before 4PM (no typo, they close afternoons) is something to behold. Free entertainment for the MASSES as the wg's leave. Most entrance fees include a drink. Just save that chit until happy hour is over, paying the reduced rate yourself during happy hour.

3. Girls care about a) money, and b) SAFETY. Most westerners, like you, won't / don't cause trouble as they don't want any trouble with LE / courts / etc. However, given that you initially won't be seen as a westerner, but as brown, you'll have a bit more work in making the deal. It certainly can be done, but there is a reluctance of a number of wg's to go with non-westerners, it's not skin prejudice, but safety concerns.

Freetibet0478
01-12-12, 08:56
My favourite is a place in Karama. Opposite the Bur Juman Center. PM me if you want the details. BTW, its only Fili girls.

I'm going to be in Dubai for a day and I'm looking for a place to get a massage followed by a happy ending. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg can anyone help me out?

11Bravo
01-12-12, 10:32
do i just say "how much?", or hello, whats your name. how should i start negotiating? i usually as my friend to talk to her for me and he end up not haggling. i want to do it myself. help.perhaps a bit late, but since you haven't posted an fr, maybe you haven't arrived yet.

first suggestion i'd make is to cut the "middleman" out of the deal. you want to get a feel for her, judging how she reacts to you. have you ever seen the t. cruise film, risky business? as they say there, it's just like a date, but with a sure thing ending (well, in most cases, especially if you've done your homework).

so meser, it sounds like you could use some help starting out. no need to feel ashamed, everyone was an fng [fucking new guy] at some time in his life, so of course you want help from the experienced guys to get you up to speed. that's the purpose of this forum. unfortunately, you haven't done your homework, which is to read through the forum. i know, i know, there's pages upon pages of fluff, but interspersed are useful nuggets of practical advice you can put into use tonight. i've been lurking on the forum myself, trying to sift through the 80% that is chaff for the 20% that is gold, so i'll share with you the following posts to get you started:to skip a lot of the chaff, i'd suggest checking out the reports of distinction (aka rod) thread. there's a reason why the reports cited there are there. as i've recently posted, even reading the early reports (as in last page) , when that thread just started, can be very informative. yes, some of the venues have changed (e. g., rip cyclone). but amazing how many are still the same. prices fluctuate. that's why you read the more recent reports. but for the general scheme of things, those rod's can't be beat; they've stood the test of time. so rather than wade through dubai's thread of 734 pages, try the rod's 6 pages, then read the last 10, 15 pages of your destination's thread.

JoeInAdv
01-12-12, 12:26
My favourite is a place in Karama. Opposite the Bur Juman Center. PM me if you want the details. BTW, its only Fili girls.Hey I just registered so once my PM's activate will send you one. I just found out my flight arrives around 9pm so you think it would be open if I head there straight from the airport? I only have that evening for fun since I leave the next day. Maybe I should be looking at in or out call girls instead. My budget is like 300AED I think in total. Maybe I can hit 400.

Bbbjlover2010
01-20-12, 22:42
Guys just wondering if this can be done with a working girl in Dubai.

I would like to take pictures and make a sex tape with my lady of the night?

What do you guys think?

I'm willing to spend top pound for it.

Or do you think this will be too risky?

Big Daddy 1906
01-24-12, 22:43
I will be the first one to admit that I am a cynic and can be paranoid about things but there is something that I have noticed on the board and on several of the Dubai threads. I've noticed that there has been a bit of an increase of members with 0-10< posts asking for very specific information on girls, hotels, etc. Normally this would not bother me, a simple RTFF and you're good to go. However, what I have noticed is that a lot of these posters write in such a way that you can tell that they are not native English speakers. Again, not an issue, as there are plenty of board members for whom English is not their first language. When I looked at some of their other posts (I know, I have waaayyyyy too much time on my hands) there would be contradictions. A couple of posters would ask about Analyn, for example, and state that they would be coming to Dubai for the first time. Yet, on another thread they would have used the same "first time in Dubai" line several months prior. I've noticed this several times, which to me make possibly more than a coincidence.

If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.

IAintSpecial
01-25-12, 06:39
I will be the first one to admit that I am a cynic and can be paranoid about things but there is something that I have noticed on the board and on several of the Dubai threads. I've noticed that there has been a bit of an increase of members with 0-10< posts asking for very specific information on girls, hotels, etc. Normally this would not bother me, a simple RTFF and you're good to go. However, what I have noticed is that a lot of these posters write in such a way that you can tell that they are not native English speakers. Again, not an issue, as there are plenty of board members for whom English is not their first language. When I looked at some of their other posts (I know, I have waaayyyyy too much time on my hands) there would be contradictions. A couple of posters would ask about Analyn, for example, and state that they would be coming to Dubai for the first time. Yet, on another thread they would have used the same "first time in Dubai" line several months prior. I've noticed this several times, which to me make possibly more than a coincidence.

If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.Big Daddy,

You have a keen eye and I would be in agreement with you. Its like the old story. No smoke without fire!

French Canadia
01-25-12, 06:59
If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.Your not paranoid at all. I know for a FACT that LE has their cyber division and don't only look at financial crime or cyber attacks. They are activily watching sites like this. Have you ever asked yourself why once a precise description of a location of an AMP is givien on the thread that within days they get shut down.

I always recommend using the PM section when you want to give details, just my opinion.

Take care.

FC

Big Daddy 1906
01-25-12, 08:08
Your not paranoid at all. I know for a FACT that LE has their cyber division and don't only look at financial crime or cyber attacks. They are activily watching sites like this. Have you ever asked yourself why once a precise description of a location of an AMP is givien on the thread that within days they get shut down.

I always recommend using the PM section when you want to give details, just my opinion.

Take care.

FCFor that, I fully agree. Just another reason (aside from the fact that they have asked me not to) I don't pass on contacts of my regulars. I'd feel awful if I gave out details and they got busted!

Horny Landoora
01-25-12, 08:26
anyone know which is a best prepaid sim either du / etisalat when in dubai to have blackberry service along with option to tether to laptop or ipad on 3g speeds? i am traveling for a week a 1gb limit on download should be sufficient by my estimate for just mails and little bit of browsing! i would like to know of the specific recharges to be done and the cost+validity!

cheers.

hl

Snow1998
01-25-12, 11:22
For that, I fully agree. Just another reason (aside from the fact that they have asked me not to) I don't pass on contacts of my regulars. I'd feel awful if I gave out details and they got busted!I agree fully. I am also careful even giving out details on PM. It's best to see number of reports and period of same before deciding to give out contacts directions etc. This may frustrate some new members or even old ones with not much reports but then unfortunately it's better to be safe than and sorry and if this means not being very popular well that's just tuff.

MunchBunch
01-26-12, 21:24
Your not paranoid at all. I know for a FACT that LE has their cyber division and don't only look at financial crime or cyber attacks. They are activily watching sites like this. Have you ever asked yourself why once a precise description of a location of an AMP is givien on the thread that within days they get shut down.

Take care.

FCYep. I think us guys on the Abu Dhabi board were far too blaise about a certain AMP which is now no more. Sucks arses.

Travelforfun
01-29-12, 15:41
Any updated reports on price from various clubs around.

The 700 ST. 1000 LT ads from expatriats. Com seem to have vanished.

Last feb when I was there yorks / panaorama was still 700 LT for Asians and Regal CIS bunch all 1000 for LT.

Has anything changed since?

Leblon
01-30-12, 02:31
Do I just say "how much?", or Hello, whats your name. How should I start negotiating? I usually as my friend to talk to her for me and he end up not haggling. I want to do it myself. Help.You can use this as your first sentence: "Where are you from?" This is what girl asks from you if you don't ask first.

If you go to girl bars you get tired of this question in one evening.

After this first question, you can ask "what is your name?", and then forget it in same second, girl will do the same.

Now all the formalities are done, and you can tell that your hotel is there and there, and girl will give you some very big prize which you can try to talk town.

By the way, no reason to be too polite in these places. You may end up talking with the nigerian lady or China lady which you don't like for a long time, if you are too polite to get yourself rid of her.

Bandraboy
01-31-12, 11:36
As penitence for posting a comment sans photo in the photo gallery:

1. EVERYONE, including LE, knows what's going on. The key is to be discreet. What you do behind CLOSED doors is basically left alone (as long as you pay any hotel "joiner" fees for your guest). LE "tolerates" what they "don't" Know about, as in behind closed doors, be it club or hotel. Just don't go shoving your guest out the room window if there's a disagreement on price for services.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/courts/man-threw-prostitute-out-hotel-window-court-told

(As stated in MANY ROD's (Reports of Distinction thread, especially the initial ones. Yes, they're old, but stand the test of time) , best to agree on price first BEFORE leaving the bar, and on pay AFTER).

The world's not fair. As in most places in the Middle East, your passport is meaningless outside "officialdom"; you're judged by your skin, not your nationality. To everyone, you'll be Indian, not English. Unless you're known, pay AFTER might not be readily agreed to. You'll just have to assess the risk of LT becomes ST yourself, but her attitude can go a LONG way in helping you decide. Most CIS will want the money up front, just make sure it's in the hotel, not the bar, that menu is agreed to, as is departure time.

2. How will they know that you're a single male? Well, besides the fact you're ARRIVING solo. Clubs care about a) enforcing that Muslims can't enter (yes, locals can, but visitors cannot) , and be) you have the entrance fee. Some clubs don't charge whites; others do. It all comes down to if you're a known regular at some of the clubs. Yes, being brown, you will be asked to pay to get in. But if you spend any time in Dubai, you see the actual wisdom in that. If it wasn't in place, then all the "Continental" laborers would be in the clubs, gawking and pawing. I don't know if it still exists, but the gauntlet in the Astoria's parking lot just before 4PM (no typo, they close afternoons) is something to behold. Free entertainment for the MASSES as the wg's leave. Most entrance fees include a drink. Just save that chit until happy hour is over, paying the reduced rate yourself during happy hour.

3. Girls care about a) money, and be) SAFETY. Most westerners, like you, won't / don't cause trouble as they don't want any trouble with LE / courts / etc. However, given that you initially won't be seen as a westerner, but as brown, you'll have a bit more work in making the deal. It certainly can be done, but there is a reluctance of a number of wg's to go with non-westerners, it's not skin prejudice, but safety concerns. I love replies like these. Not racist but being honest! I'm myself Indian (though don't hold Indian passport) and laugh when people are being too careful worrying about percieved racism that they end up being not of much help about the ground realities!

Big Daddy 1906
02-04-12, 08:38
Is there one time. Just once that you felt guilty for fucking around on your SO's? Do you feel like a pig, a * for taking pictures of all the working girls behind your SO's back? How about when you caught the fucking clap and she never knew about it, but you kept on your dirty little game of mongering? Who are you hurting in the

Long run? Do you give your SO the same loving attention that you give the working girl's? DATY, shower together, power fuck, cuddle together or buy her dinner and drinks? Guess they don't have feelings!Who gave James Dobson and Focus on the Family here access to the board?

Chi123
02-04-12, 19:48
Any updated reports on price from various clubs around.

The 700 ST. 1000 LT ads from expatriats. Com seem to have vanished.

Last feb when I was there yorks / panaorama was still 700 LT for Asians and Regal CIS bunch all 1000 for LT.

Has anything changed since?During the week I never paid more than 500- AED.

Richa Poura
02-07-12, 13:17
Hi guys, am back in Dubai after a 2 year break, now settling into my apartment in Marina. I've lost touch with the scene, but anyway want to move on from the bar scene. The plan is to have 2 or 3 filipinas who can pop round now and then, and at the same time sometimes! Preferably happy amateurs. Any thoughts as to where to find them? Will be posting fr's as I always did in the past.

Many thanks.

R P

IAintSpecial
02-07-12, 17:51
Hi guys, am back in Dubai after a 2 year break, now settling into my apartment in Marina. I've lost touch with the scene, but anyway want to move on from the bar scene. The plan is to have 2 or 3 filipinas who can pop round now and then, and at the same time sometimes! Preferably happy amateurs. Any thoughts as to where to find them? Will be posting fr's as I always did in the past.

Many thanks.

R PWelcome back. Will be interesting to hear your view on how things have changed in the last 2 years. You should check out the analyn page for some hot fillipina action.

Kabul
02-10-12, 03:40
Just found out about a Firefox add in called tineye.

www.tineye.com

It is also a standalone web site if you use another browser.

It is an image search. If you install the add in all you have to do is click on an image and tineye will search the web for that image. If you use the stand alone page, you have to copy and paste the image url.

An example.

I had been looking at Niki at this web site.

http://www.dubaimassage4u.webs.com/

But found the same image here.

http://topasianmodels.net/lynhthy-nguyen

Scroll down near the bottom.

Not fool proof but I did click on an image of a girl claiming to be 20 years old and found the exact same images dated 2007.

Al least you can click on an image and see if the girl is widely published, perhaps under another name.

Freetibet0478
02-11-12, 09:46
Nice one! Thanks. Should work very well on all the fake profiles on tagged! Ha Ha. Love it!

Cheers.

Just found out about a Firefox add in called tineye.

www.tineye.com

It is also a standalone web site if you use another browser.

It is an image search. If you install the add in all you have to do is click on an image and tineye will search the web for that image. If you use the stand alone page, you have to copy and paste the image url.

An example.

I had been looking at Niki at this web site.

http://www.dubaimassage4u.webs.com/

But found the same image here.

http://topasianmodels.net/lynhthy-nguyen

Scroll down near the bottom.

Not fool proof but I did click on an image of a girl claiming to be 20 years old and found the exact same images dated 2007.

Al least you can click on an image and see if the girl is widely published, perhaps under another name.

Pajodxb
02-14-12, 10:57
I had several conversation with a lovely lady from the UK.

So far I've typically been dipping into the Thai / PRC / Malay types but I thought I would treat myself for Valentines day.

I can't do all-nighters for personal reasons so as this is my first time with the more up-market scence is 1300 for a promised (unrushed) hour multi-ball the going rate?

LifeSavour
02-19-12, 17:40
Long time Ukraine guy!

I will be in Dubai airport from 6:30am to? 8 hours?

Coming from Saudi. I want to drink!

In Abu Dhabi airport I know of 2 nice lounges. 4 hours, Food, Booze. $30 & $50 USD.

Guys? Know of anything in Dubia "port"?

After my DRY spell, I am looking forward to this layover!

Ps. The sex will be on the Red Sea with 2 UKR gals!

LS Guy!

French Canadia
02-20-12, 06:04
Long time Ukraine guy!

I will be in Dubai airport from 6:30am to? 8 hours?

Coming from Saudi. I want to drink!

In Abu Dhabi airport I know of 2 nice lounges. 4 hours, Food, Booze. $30 & $50 USD.

Guys? Know of anything in Dubia "port"?

After my DRY spell, I am looking forward to this layover!

Ps. The sex will be on the Red Sea with 2 UKR gals!

LS Guy!Just go near gate 122 it's in terminal 1 section, and you will find the pub the Irish village.

Take care.

FC

LoverboyJerico
02-20-12, 07:32
Really correct. It's good to see someone posting some real good facts.

Cheers buddy.

I love replies like these. Not racist but being honest! I'm myself Indian (though don't hold Indian passport) and laugh when people are being too careful worrying about percieved racism that they end up being not of much help about the ground realities!

IAintSpecial
02-21-12, 17:02
http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/courts/death-sentence-for-husband-who-killed-prostitute

Silly girl. And a sad story. Seems like she pushed him over the edge by stealing money had put aside for the family.

SeRgO
02-26-12, 23:04
This is my first time to Dubai and I wish to know the easiest and the fastest way to get a beautiful couple with a reasonable price.

Kindly give your advice.

As soon as possible.

Txmwv
03-03-12, 09:18
Any thing happening here?

Pajodxb
03-04-12, 11:57
Any thing happening here?Allegedly so if the papers are to be beleived.[/quote]I'm aware of at least one massage parlour where the girls are happy to do extras but haven't got round to asking my favourite thai girls what she does out of "office hours".

There was one fanstatic Chinese masseuse who genuinely gave not only a fanstastic massage but the most innocent seeming HJ to go with it. Unfortunately I left it too long between visits and she moved to a different parlour and they won't tell me where.

Nosrednas
03-29-12, 23:36
Hi,

I can't entertain at my place so have had to resort to an hourly service offered by some WGs at the York recently. I seem to end up at the same appartment regardless of the girl so they obviously have an incall arrangement. Does anyone know whether girls at the Rattlers have similar arrangements? Alternatively any other bars you can recommend with a slightly better standard of WG than York where I can 'pay as you go'?

Dbates80
04-06-12, 01:40
Hi,

I can't entertain at my place so have had to resort to an hourly service offered by some WGs at the York recently. I seem to end up at the same apartment regardless of the girl so they obviously have an incall arrangement. Does anyone know whether girls at the Rattlers have similar arrangements? Alternatively any other bars you can recommend with a slightly better standard of WG than York where I can 'pay as you go'?RS is closed, though there are some African chics that hang out in the parking lot still, late at night.

Pajodxb
04-08-12, 13:41
Near to Carrefour in Tecom there is a AMP which has a really tiny girl. I've managed to lose the number.

Can anyone point me to an advert for the right place?

Khundig
04-10-12, 05:52
Any thing happening here?Nothing I am aware of. Go to Deira. Lot's of places there.

Simultaneous
04-11-12, 07:40
http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/courts/death-sentence-for-husband-who-killed-prostitute

Silly girl. And a sad story. Seems like she pushed him over the edge by stealing money had put aside for the family.Things like this can be reduced and avoided all together if the business is made legal.

S.

Pajodxb
04-11-12, 09:19
Is it possible to pick up a girl on a Thursday afternoon. I've got the day off tomorrow and was wondering whether I can find a girl for a few hours in the afternoon.

I don't have the luxury of going round the usual places in the evenings. I've got a couple of regulars that I use Marina end of town but really fancied trying some Filli action which all seems to be in the Bur Dubai / Deira area.

11Bravo
04-12-12, 09:52

If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.Late reply, I know, but just stopped in to catch up on the "news".

I like the fact that by clicking on a member's name, you get a pop-up where it's easy to search for all their posts. Makes it very easy to spot the "questioners", those whose posts are all nothing but questions, some literally the world over.

While I do agree with French Canadia that LE does surf these sites, I think the majority of these posters are "wanna-bees" (think '13 year old male mentality') or lookie-loos. I remember 1 member who passed a regular's contact to a couple of these, and suddenly she was inundated with obscene sms's and harassing phone calls (you know the type,"Hey baby, I want to f*ck you with my big dick", etc. It was so bad, she was considering changing her phone number, and that IS a BIG deal for a wg.) Or another well known member who was caught inside a CIS "house" when a number of males came banging on the door, making a commotion in the hallway, demanding to be let in (looking for a "service for silence"). Everyone inside kept quiet and they eventually went away, but one thing you don't want to be doing is drawing attention to yourself and causing discomfort for your 'civilian' neighbors.

These wanna-bees/lookie-lous can get away with the harassment because it's not like the girl (s) will call LE.

You have to remember that a good portion of people here have grown up in sexually segregated societies, where you DON'T go to school / interact with the opposite sex. It's that 'forbidden fruit' that is now within reach, or the now touchable "second class" citizen, and there's nothing she can do about it. I remember one regular who stayed at my place while I was away on vacation; she remarked it was so nice to be able to walk to the store and shop without worrying about being harassed. In my neighborhood, she well could have been someone's wife or daughter, or even a maid, but someone who could / would complain to LE.

As to the "1st time in dxb" repeats: well, MAYBE their trip got cancelled. But I always consider it a tell-tale sign of someone looking for some cheap (at OTHER'S expense) thrills. After all, hard fact is, there IS a reason why entrance to clubs is restricted.

Hosack
04-16-12, 20:46
I am using a different user name since I got caught. My SO found my secret life and used it against me. I am in financial ruin and my days of mongering are done.

Dubai was my fav, but it was my downfall. Yep, any type of photo can and will be used against you if it has anything to identify you in them. Any email or other transmission can be damning to your life. Be careful my friends!

Take it from an Ex-Monger

11Bravo
04-17-12, 08:17
Take it from an Ex-MongerSorry to hear about your misfortune.

And here's another cautionary tale SWEEPING the USA NATIONAL newscasts: US President's secret service (a VERY elite organization) advance team goes down to Columbia to prepare for a visit. Prostitution legal in certain areas. They take some wg's back to the hotel for some evening's R&R. Next morning, one has a disagreement about money with a wg. Argument escalates, hotel staff called, who then call local police (just google 'secret service scandal').

From LA Times. 16 April 2012: "Some Americans there engaged in heavy drinking and rowdy behavior, triggering complaints on the night of the incident, according to published reports. The Secret Service ordered 11 agents home from Cartagena on Thursday, a day before Obama arrived, after police were called to their beachfront hotel and discovered women believed to be prostitutes in several rooms. The agents, who were not part of the unit assigned to protect Obama, were placed on administrative leave."

Their careers are over. While some might be able to retain their jobs, forget promotions; they've hit the career ceiling. Others will be allowed to retire / resign. But career track cut SHORT. That funny story around the water cooler with the good ole boys not so funny up in the board room. Yes, they probably did the same, your boss might have done the same, but they DIDN'T get caught. You're not fired for your actions, but for your poor judgement. Moral turpitude grounds for termination most everywhere (bye bye pension, as it's 'with cause'). And if you have a security clearance... It's called Adverse Behavior. Security clearance gone, job gone. And the real ball buster? If you know about adverse behavior by others, and you don't report it... That's adverse behavior.

Big deal, you say, You're not in the secret service. But if you're there working, representing your company. Even on a vacation, what happens when LE holds your passport while they investigate and you can't fly back home? And if your company doesn't say anything, what about its competitors? You don't think there won't be a "Oh, THAT company. Wasn't one of their employees just in the news?" Companies don't like bad publicity.

Can't say I was always the most intelligent: I STILL remember when there I was, sitting in my car, side street diera. 4am, arguing with a wg over 50 dhs, she having cut LT to ST, I cutting the agreed upon fee accordingly, she refusing to get out of the car (so much for good will for taking her home). She finally did, but as I drove away, all I could think was, '11Bravo, you DUMB MF; 50 f*cking dhs." Yes, she's goes to jail, deported home. But do you really want a LE investigation? ...

Point is, to use the tag line from an old tv show,"Hey, be careful out there." The intoxicating thing about dxb is that it lulls you into thinking it's normal, you let your guard down. The most important thing is, be DISCREET. And pay after.

Snow1998
04-17-12, 13:05
Found this little gem in an Asian country page.

http://healthnurse.wordpress.com/faq-about-sexual-health/sti-risks-chart/

IAintSpecial
04-17-12, 16:17
I am using a different user name since I got caught. My SO found my secret life and used it against me. I am in financial ruin and my days of mongering are done.

Dubai was my fav, but it was my downfall. Yep, any type of photo can and will be used against you if it has anything to identify you in them. Any email or other transmission can be damning to your life. Be careful my friends!

Take it from an Ex-MongerSorry to hear about your situation bro and I wish you all the best in future.

Nosrednas
04-19-12, 18:40
Hi guys.

I hear that Kubu at Radisson Blu and Red Square at Moscow are good for CIS girls. Does anyone know whether they are OK short time punts? If so, any ideas roughly how much for a couple of hours?

I know at York there is an appartment nearby that some of the WGs use for a quick punt. Is there a similar setup near Radisson or Moscow or do I need to get a girl-friendly hotel organised?

As you can guess, I'm pretty new to this so any advise you can give on these two places would be appreciated as tips for any other recommended CIS hang-outs.

Hope you guys can help.

Cheers

Hosack
04-20-12, 09:32
I slipped and got caught again! Only tonight my wife tried to tell me she couldn't take it anymore and tried to take her own life. Luckily, we got to her in time. She will pull through, but I Almost had her blood on my hands. This nightmare just keeps getting darker and darker. Guys it's just not worth it! I would rather take my own than see her try to do that again because of me. Holy shit! I did this to her and my family because of my lifestyle!

Be Safe.

HS

Jimmy K II
04-20-12, 14:28

Take it from an Ex-MongerSorry to hear this dude!

I hope, your life turn into better than it sounds now.

Wish you all the best and I for myself will try to keep my hobby discreet.

Take care guys and cheers!

Jimmyk

Big Daddy 1906
04-20-12, 20:07

Take it from an Ex-MongerIf I'm wrong I will apologize but I don't think I'm wrong.

This quote comes from an alleged ex-monger who has seen the error of his ways after being caught by the SO. This is something that I am sure has happened to several members of the board, including a ton of near misses (I know I was one!). This ex-monger comes on the board to warn us under the guise of a different user name since he was "busted" of the dangers of being caught and that it was just not worth it. (implied)

Given that this ex-monger has seen the "error of his ways" he apparently is on the straight and narrow. Yet, we are treated to this posting just today:

"I slipped and got caught again! Only tonight my wife tried to tell me she couldn't take it anymore and tried to take her own life. Luckily, we got to her in time. She will pull through, but I Almost had her blood on my hands. This nightmare just keeps getting darker and darker. Guys it's just not worth it! I would rather take my own than see her try to do that again because of me. Holy shit! I did this to her and my family because of my lifestyle!

Be Safe.

HS"

It does not seem to make any sense that a guy who got busted by his SO (let's presume it's wife) who led him to financial ruin (and he's still with her, but that's another story) and who swore that he would get out of the game would so quickly go back out on the hunt only to get busted again! Either he's a true sex addict or he's completely clueless. That being said, his tag on the end of his post regarding that this is the fault of his lifestyle, reminds of posts from awhile back from a guy who was pontificating that what we were doing with our mongering was wrong, we should stop, etc. Etc.

I have a feeling that this is most likely the same guy. Let's just call him the preacher.

Kabul
04-21-12, 10:01
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

And here's another cautionary tale SWEEPING the USA NATIONAL newscasts: US President's secret service (a VERY elite organization) advance team goes down to Columbia to prepare for a visit. Prostitution legal in certain areas. They take some wg's back to the hotel for some evening's R&R. Next morning, one has a disagreement about money with a wg. Argument escalates, hotel staff called, who then call local police (just google 'secret service scandal').

Point is, to use the tag line from an old tv show,"Hey, be careful out there." The intoxicating thing about dxb is that it lulls you into thinking it's normal, you let your guard down. The most important thing is, be DISCREET. And pay after.You have to wonder how stupid those guys were. What I read was that they were arguing over money. The girl was expecting something like $750 for the night and the guy was only offering $25. To be that far apart he obviously did not know the going rate and did not have an agreement before hand on the price.

All he had to do was pay the going rate and there would not have been an issue. Look up stupid in the dictionary and you will see that guy's picture.

If you work as a contractor with the US federal government there are clauses in the contract prohibiting any form of paid sex by anyone employed on the contract. I have known several people fired for this. The clause expressly forbids paid sex in countries where it is legal. I imagine that US government employees have much the same rules in their employment agreements.

I usually go with a girl off the internet and have her come to my room. It is a lot safer that way as there is no chance of being spotted coming back with a WG. A little more money and more chance of not getting the girl expected but I am gathering a listing of good contacts in Dubai and am using them almost exclusively.

Since I have to stay at a company approved hotel, there is always a chance that people that I know will also be staying at the hotel and could see me. Just this AM I say a women from my previous company at the hotel and have several times in the past run into others there.

Discretion = safety

Nice Guy 99
04-21-12, 17:02
Let's just call him the preacher.And we all say "Amen".

Hosack
04-21-12, 21:00
Sorry guys, I'm not the preacher, just an ordinary man with a big problem. You all know me. Can't get away the boards and can't leave my family. Take it anyway you want. It's not their fault for what I do.

I don't wish the same on you and it could happen. I get in my car and I feel the pull to go, but I know the pain it will do now.

Aimara
04-22-12, 20:23
This is scary. I have seen the light and repent, salvation is mine. No more of this mongering for me. HS I thank you for your guidance.

I slipped and got caught again! Only tonight my wife tried to tell me she couldn't take it anymore and tried to take her own life. Luckily, we got to her in time. She will pull through, but I Almost had her blood on my hands. This nightmare just keeps getting darker and darker. Guys it's just not worth it! I would rather take my own than see her try to do that again because of me. Holy shit! I did this to her and my family because of my lifestyle!

Be Safe.

HSForum members. You should also heed this advice and follow suit. As you will no longer need those contacts you have accumulated please pass them onto me so that I can ensure that they are correctly destroyed!

Delta Indigo
04-22-12, 21:19
Sorry guys, I'm not the preacher, just an ordinary man with a big problem. You all know me. Can't get away the boards and can't leave my family. Take it anyway you want. It's not their fault for what I do.

I don't wish the same on you and it could happen. I get in my car and I feel the pull to go, but I know the pain it will do now.I was married for a decade and not faithful for the last 3. 5 years. How did you get caught? I never got caught? She really always tended to believe everything I ever said though.

You can't get caught must always follow precautions.

I really would like to know how you got caught?

Pieter01
04-25-12, 15:04
Please note that english is not my first language but I am going to try.

Arrived in Dubai Saturday morning early called my turkish girl and had some fun at the ramada hotel bur Dubai green and friendly as always.

Saturday went to panorama for a pint nothing worthwile so called a prc contact and had some early aftrnoon fun was ok but not again back to panorama at 21h00 and picked nora a cis 23 year old girl had a lot of fun with the real gf experience next time she will pay me LOL for all the bl.

I was surprised when I asked four ladies out off nine (did not ask the other five) to take a video and they agreed obviously wil not post showing their faces or mine for that matter that bring me to the next question will you take a video or pictures with a hidden camera or for your own collection and if so do you think it is okay.

Visit the photo gallery for some recent pics more to follow.

Enjoy,

P

11Bravo
05-02-12, 09:01
What I read was that they were arguing over money.With a security clearance, it's called "adverse behavior". Gambling, drugs, prostitution. And the real kick in the crotch: if you know about adverse behavior (in others) , and don't report it, THAT TOO is adverse behavior.

You're correct, they were arguing over money. And I agree stupidity was running RAMPANT.

My take: these guys should be terminated for that: (My guess) : Loud, arrogant, intoxicated, looking to show off, does offer the girl $800 to go with him. Strike 1 for for arrogance & stupidity.

Next morning, figures $30 will do. After all, she's a w*ore. He's high profile, American, and in the big leagues. EVERYBODY takes orders FROM him. Strike 2 for for arrogance & stupidity.

Gets into an argument with her, AND on her HOME turf. Again, who is she to argue with him? Strike 3 for arrogance & stupidity. Game over as they were tagged out, trying to steal (for) home (as in they got caught).

And because ONE was stupid, a NUMBER of heads rolled.

Sorry but I have to call shennanigans!Maybe Hosack is not the preacher, but (ex) secret service.