PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-18-02, 03:31
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Jonny D
03-01-04, 17:15
Well, I see there are no reports at all for Yemen. Maybe I can shed a little light on that.

I was there maybe 8 years ago, but it seems from the lack of info that things haven't changed much - I suspect nothing much has changed in Yemen for about 5000 years, but anyway!

I visited Sana'a, the capital, Hodeidah and Aden. The last two are ports, so if anywhere that is where the action would be.

Nope. Nothing. This was a fiercely muslim country, the kind of place where 'loose women' would be severely dealt with. There are some changes, to be fair. Alcohol is available, but it is still illegal, hence it is only served in Western hotels, and billed as 'club sandwiches' or similar.

The locals all chew something called quat (pronounced 'cat'), which as I understand it is a mild narcotic, but not much more than chugging several strong cups of coffee. It's like chewing grass. Not good at all.

But getting back to the point, to illustrate the lack of action, here's a story.

We had been travelling for several days, and ended up in Aden where there was a pretty nice Sofitel. As we checked in, we saw the doors of, and heard the sounds from a fairly lively looking nightclub in the hotel. 'Aha!' I thought, and arranged to meet my collegue there in an hour, after a shower and shave.

Well, we walked into the club, and were amazed to see about 500 people bobbing around to some pretty good western music. As our eyes adjusted to the dark, our faces fell. Of the 500 people, not A SINGLE ONE was female.

I spent about a week in Yemen, and I can't remember even seeing a womans face. There is NO action at all in this country!

Would be interested to know if anyone has ever managed to do better than I did, but I won't hold my breath.

Anonymous
12-22-05, 20:36
I concure with JD. Been to the Yemen several times but can not seem to find any action. Tried multiple channels including adultfriendfinder and alt sites. Got a response from an asian lady, but could not hookup.

On last visit heard about the Russian club at the tourist village. Went on Tuesday, it was shut. Only open Wednesday and Thusday. Tourist village is close to the Sheraton, near the American Embassy.

Went on Wednessday, it was open! but only the bar maid was there! She tells me that Thursday is fun night starting at 2300.

Did not go there Thursday as the boss was in town and needed to spend time with him at a civilised venue.

Not sure if there is P4P at the russian club, but certainly there is some female company - of the russian type.

Tried a third channel (usually works in other contries) hired a local taxi driver and popped a direct question. He said he does not know of any places but would find out. Took his number and promissed to call him back later.

I find it hard to believe that the second oldest 'profession' is not present in the 'oldest' city in the world!

Anyways I call the taxi and he says good news! there is action. In Aden! 5-6 hours drive away. He asks if he should come over to pick me up and take me there? it is 2100. Um let me think about that for a minute. NO I think not.

So my fellows. Next time I will make it to the Russian club to see what is happening, otherwise I think this place sucks.

That is it from me, if any one knows different the please enlighten me!

Anonymous
03-28-06, 07:47
Just that I have not yet been involved.

Went to the Dewan resturant last night. Had a Sheecha and something to eat. Soon after my arrival two, what look like Saudi men sit down. Then two Berka clad women with ninja slits for their eyes arrive with a local. The sit to gether, have a smoke and chat.

The local leaves to make a call, I make an excuse to my colleuge to go to the toilet. I meet up with the local round the corner and get his name and number.

We leave just as the women leave too.... we get the eye (through the slit) and now we are back at the Sheraton alone.

I place a call to the local chap. Tell him what I want and he tells me that I am mistaken! I guess he did not trust me to open up the store!

Ho well, soon I will be able to tap into the market, just have not found the contact. Will keep hunting.

If anyone is reading this drivel then please let me know, or am I the only one on the prowel in the Yemen?

Ciao for now

Tripex
04-08-06, 20:57
I was on mission in Yemen (Sanaa, Hudaida, Aden) for 3 months 8 years ago. All local women in Sanaa are like black beetles with the shador they wore. You can't even see their eyes. In Sanaa I had an Ethiopian maid she was giving me a BBBJ everyday. I never wanted more. She introduced me to two other Ethiopian girls. BBBJ is all I wanted from them as well. I shagged many P1s at the UNDP in Saana. They were dutch, american, sudanese and asian.

I used to hang out at the Sheraton after work; they had an ok swimming pool, so I got to know this manager Aziz - Egyptian. He gave me the number of a pimp. I used the Pimp twice and twice I was disappointed. He sent me old ugly Egyptian that I refused. I asked both girls if they lived with other friends or if they knew someone else, they declined to answer...

In Hudaida, there was nothing but kat culture and shit. In Aden local girls are more open, managed to shag 2 clean Yemenite girls attending university... these girls although wore long dresses didn't put a repulsive shador on. Sometimes they even uncovered their hair. Thrilling sex knowing they could cut my dick if local authorities would have known. Great CIM, the girls themselves weren't better than an average slim 6.

Two weeks or so before the end of mission and my departure I was introduced to an Italian gentleman expat in the food business living in Aden. We became friends and he arranged two Filipinas girls one night. He had to send his driver to the seaport pick up the girls from some boats (he also picked up whisky) and he had to send them back. The girls were disguised into locals with black robes and chadors. I have no idea how much he paid. It was an ok fuck altogether.

My summary after 3 months there as of 1998: Yemen is a complete disaster. Ethiopian maids, Egyptian pimps and Filipino boats.

University girls in Aden are feasible but you have to be good. Mind you I fully understand Arabic and manage to speak it to some degree.

Koolshot737
11-02-06, 13:23
Been to Aden around four times. Its one year since my previous visit. Always stayed at the Sheraton Goldmohur hotel. Lot of Iraqi and local girls were in the arabic disco. Would be 100 USD for full night. I believe its not the same anymore. But around this hotel there are several smaller clubs which have girls. Mostly Arabic and some Indian. Not ventured in these places but I believe rates would be same. Could be good or bad experience depending on the girl. Some of my experiences in Sheraton were good and some bad. They would definitely leave by 5 or 6 in the morning. Arabic nightclub is still there in the Sheraton but no take aways. Probably someone could try to induce the belly dancer.

Cheers,

KOOL

Emmadkarem
12-28-06, 19:02
Hi,

I have been with an older chinese women in sana, cost is $35 for BJ and massage. She is not that goodlooking nor young but in Yemen, this is netter than nothing. PM me if you are interested and be ready to exchange contacts in Yemen or Jordan too.

Thanks

Destinyuk
02-18-07, 10:12
Hi,

I am visiting Saana end of March for about a month. Can anyone give me any tips? Looking for massages with happy ending, anything more would be a bonus!

Thanks!

Funfor Females
03-10-07, 15:00
During a brief trip to Saana in early February this year there was definite, confirmed, but limited action in the downstairs bar / disco at the Movenpic hotel.

A group of 4 CIS were active, 3 of them pulled while I was there.

A further group of arabic / med girls seemed to be sniffing and the eye contact was there. 2 of those seemed to score with local Yemeni guys.

I was on business and did not play, and so can not account for quality, performance or price.

Good luck.

Arabia Felix
11-29-07, 21:27
Thanks for the info on Yemen. I visit Sana'a on business a lot and have now rented a place rather stay at hotels however it means a pretty quiet nightlife! Not much of a scene in Sana'a as reported here.

Aden is livelier by far, more exotic and relaxed. There is a beach scene there too. Yes there is some activity in the Sana'a Movenpic nightclub. Some big bummed African girls around a couple of weeks ago and arrived at midnight. They seemed familiar with regular customers and vice versa.

Russian club on Thursday evening is also worth checking out. Of note is the Filipino contingent who go to the Russian club for cheap drinks (I. E. Not Sheraton prices) and dancing. I managed to get chatting with a group of Filipino ladies plus a few dances on the disco floor.xxx- Recommended.xxx- many of these Filipino ladies are on single status in Sana'a but surprise, surprise are married/separated with kids back home. I got the expected conversation of "I am a god fearing lady. I miss my kids. My sister/niece/aunt is with me in Sana'a. " Anyway, within 4 days after the Russian club I had a nice restaurant dinner with 2 Filipino ladies (one as chaperone), then a dinner alone at a restaurant with one, then the Movenpic nightclub, then next night eating pizza at my place, then some good GFE sex. So you can score in Sana'a and cheaply too. Just took me 4 months!

Current Filipino lady is youngish, cuddly/plump, long nipples, now shaven (was pretty bushy) and enthusiastic in bed (keeps asking for "wilder sex") and sucks and fucks without condoms. There is another Filipino lady who keeps in touch by phone and text and probably would respond the same way.

Arabia Felix
11-29-07, 21:32
Thanks for the info on Yemen. I visit Sana'a on business a lot and have now rented a place rather stay at hotels however it means a pretty quiet nightlife! Not much of a scene in Sana'a as reported here.

Aden is livelier by far, more exotic and relaxed. There is a beach scene there too. Yes there is some activity in the Sana'a Movenpic nightclub. Some big bummed African girls around a couple of weeks ago and arrived at midnight. They seemed familiar with regular customers and vice versa.

Russian club on Thursday evening is also worth checking out. Of note is the Filipino contingent who go to the Russian club for cheap drinks (I. E. Not Sheraton prices) and dancing. I managed to get chatting with a group of Filipino ladies plus a few dances on the disco floor.xxx- Recommended.xxx- many of these Filipino ladies are on single status in Sana'a but surprise, surprise are married/separated with kids back home. I got the expected conversation of "I am a god fearing lady. I miss my kids. My sister/niece/aunt is with me in Sana'a. " Anyway, within 4 days after the Russian club I had a nice restaurant dinner with 2 Filipino ladies (one as chaperone), then a dinner alone at a restaurant with one, then the Movenpic nightclub, then next night eating pizza at my place, then some good GFE sex. So you can score in Sana'a and cheaply too. Just took me 4 months!

Current Filipino lady is youngish, cuddly/plump, long nipples, now shaven (was pretty bushy) and enthusiastic in bed (keeps asking for "wilder sex") and sucks and fucks without condoms. There is another Filipino lady who keeps in touch by phone and text and probably would respond the same way.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Retired Army
12-30-07, 14:22
The best you are going to do is try and hook up with some of the Philippinos working at the Western hotels. Not easy because their jobs are on the line, but I knew one guy (who looks like Tom Cruise) who visited Sana'a regularly and managed to have a little something waiting for him every time he checked-in.

Desertfux
02-22-08, 15:44
Much of what has already been written in previous posts is correct hopefully I can go one better shortly with a full report.

Aden. I'm told by clients there is action if have contacts unfortunately my work hasn't taken me there yet.

In Sana'a

Movenpick Nightclub. There are WG and eye contact can be made not got any further there though as most seem to be there to meet regulars or are attending pre-arranged 'parties' for locals or oil company executives.

Sheraton Hotel ('Tent' nightclub) similar to Movenpick but even more dicreet again there are WG but generally 'girlfriends' of regulars/locals

I think it would be possible to score in either of these places but luck and probably contacts will be needed.

Russian Club. My success story (hopefully) was there betwen christmas and new year with work colleagues. Philipina contingent present as previously reported however I managed to get chatting with an ethiopean girl; story was "she doesn't come here normally I'm with my friend" anyway had a few drinlks & dances but couldn't take it any further as had to leave with colleagues. Exchanged numbers and she's been calling me ever since! Because of work and sharing house with my Boss in Sana'a (he doesn't approve of WG) not had an opportunity but finally managed to arrange a meet next week (boss is away! ) So will hopefully report back soon; provided I can catch one of the occasional lapses in the internet blocking that is the norm out here. So If report is delayed you will know why.

DF

Desertfux
02-29-08, 13:07
Well the internet police are off chewing qatt so I’ve managed to get access again to the normally 'blocked' ISG.

As promised here's my report.

After several phone calls I finally arranged to pick up 'Miss M' at a convenient spot (car park of Gandool supermarket) she came dressed in the obligatory 'ninja' uniform which actually made things much less conspicuous; plenty of similarly dressed women getting in and out of cars so not an obvious 'pick up'.

Drove to my house which as I mentioned in previous post I had at last got to myself so we could relax.

Once inside the ‘uniform’ came off to reveal tight jeans & skimpy t-shirt and a nice curvy bod, perhaps a bit ‘curvier’ than I remembered but hey it was two months ago when I first met her and the beer goggles were probably on!

Nevertheless; about 25yo, a pretty face and at least a 7/10.

This turned out to be very much a girlfriend experience, didn’t want to discuss money although it was obvious some payment would be required. Normally this would ring alarm bells but somehow didn’t in this case. Anyway we had a few drinks watched some TV (???) before getting down to soft DFK and light foreplay then moved to the bedroom. Quickly stripped off and showered together then what I'd have to say was slow sensuous love making rather than full on sex. My attempts to move things along were gently discouraged with 'take your time' advice!

Her advice worked and we ended up spending two hours together with bbbj, daty, and slow grinding sex; she wasn’t keen on my more full on ‘pounding’ so I just went with the flow on this occasion and really enjoyed it.

I’d already made it clear an overnight wasn’t possible (boss arriving back early am) so got showered and dressed & had another half hour drinking and chatting. She still wouldn’t say how much she wanted so I gave her 8,000 Ryals (about £20) which is a bargain by UK prices but I know from what we pay our workers, it is a good amount and she seemed happy with it.

(Who knows I might even have overpaid her but given the lack of info on Yemen it’s hard to judge).

Before dropping her off she told me she could be my ‘girlfriend’ and I could see her whenever I was free in Sana’a! Well I’m not naive enough to think she’s not meeting other punters although she said she wasn’t; but 3 hours for £20 and seemingly, readily available; and in a mongering desert like Yemen, you can't knock it. I can only look forward to our next meeting and will report back!

P.S. My rotation leave trips will take me through Dubai from now on so hopefully I’ll pick up a few tips in the forum and with luck post a Dubai report in a few weeks.

DF

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Metis
05-27-08, 02:19
I going to Yemen this summer, visiting Aden, I've heard in a conversation that Aden is very hot place with lot of action, but I couldn't ask for more informations (personal reasons) does anyone has tips on the hot places or any sort of informations?

Thanks

Desertfux
07-09-08, 13:53
Not been able to access forum for a while, so update is due.

Managed to have a few overnights with Miss M but unfortutunately she's gone back to Addis, so those that have messaged me for her number; sorry but can't help. Shame as she was really good, and was a relative bargain at $100 for the night; she was also getting more adventurous each time we met.

Anyway it's back to the drawing board or to be more precise back to the Russian Club and Movenpick!

Word of warning Movenpick (Horseshoe Club) has become ridiculously expensive, not been lately but heard there is now a $20 entrance fee and to have a bottle of whisky on your table is $400! (silly prices at the bar also)

Personally I'm working on a couple of the local girls in our office they're showing some some interest and could become a permanent 'friend' but at the moment still a long shot I think.

I'll update on my progress or any other action that materialises.

DF

Uptown Hustler
09-10-09, 15:13
My experience is that here is quite an extensive covert network of Yemeni girls working in the city. Mostly for locals and Saudis. There are private houses rented out for parties with dancing and sex, and girls are smuggled in. You need a local male contact to make the calls...if in Sanaa on business it might be possible to arrange through your Yemeni associates, but you would need to tread carefully.

Almost impossible to get a Yemeni girl into a hotel. Not too difficult if she's a foreigner.

Steam
10-13-09, 05:19
My experience is that here is quite an extensive covert network of Yemeni girls working in the city. Mostly for locals and Saudis. There are private houses rented out for parties with dancing and sex, and girls are smuggled in. You need a local male contact to make the calls...if in Sanaa on business it might be possible to arrange through your Yemeni associates, but you would need to tread carefully.

Almost impossible to get a Yemeni girl into a hotel. Not too difficult if she's a foreigner.I've contact in Sanaa, but they are from Africa.

Who have arabic girl contact in Sanaa please exchange.

Steam
10-13-09, 07:02
I have contact girl in Sanaa. But there are Africa.

Any guy want exchange please pm me.

I want to try Arabic or Yemeni girl.

Bumz Rush
11-10-09, 12:03
Problems there both north and south.

The Movenpick hotel, in Saana, does have some rather nice PI receptionists, but well secured.

Bumz

Cayec
05-27-10, 20:32
I was there recently - there are available girls in Aden at a small sea side club just past the pizza hut. In Sana'a - the Russian club is the best bet.

Bumz Rush
06-08-10, 13:21
Ignore the death threat, just go down airport road at Sanna, and wait.

These pics reflect the quality available.

I am certain you will like the fish bowl selection.

Bumz

(ps can not wat till April)

Cons68
07-19-10, 11:50
Can you PM their phone numbers?

Ignore the death threat, just go down airport road at Sanna, and wait.

These pics reflect the quality available.

I am certain you will like the fish bowl selection.

Bumz

(ps can not wat till April)

Bumz Rush
09-01-10, 11:25
Ask at the side door of the mosque near the airport, they hang out there.

I had a very good BBBJ, came in her mouth, swallowed the lot, and never removed the burka. Great skills, and no obvious sign of abuse.

Only cost me 20 lashes. would have paid more, but 20 was more than enough.

Bumz

Bumz Rush
09-01-10, 11:31
Pool side, at a major down town hotel.

She was a little shy, and asked rather a lot of questions, but I managed to shut her up.

BumZ

Cons68
09-04-10, 10:51
Next time i am in Xana we meet and go to the strip club to get drunk!!!
Even the girls at the movenpick were ugly when i was there, and i got sick wiht a massive loss of water and electrolytes through the usual channel.
And I am still keen on going back, man we must be idiots.

Pool side, at a major down town hotel.

She was a little shy, and asked rather a lot of questions, but I managed to shut her up.

BumZ

Batraveler
10-30-10, 23:43
Hello,

Back in the summer of 2009, there were a bunch of well-priced AMPs in Sanaa (Hada area), does anyone know if they ALL went away or did some go underground? Since they left, I've been at a loss to find any possibilities other than at the Movenpick.

Bill

Black Spidey
06-17-11, 14:50
Bumz liar, there's no such "pool side" hotel any where in Yemen. All your pics are 100% fake. And FYI girls NEVER hangout near a mosque.

----------------------------------------------

I do know where some hangout, but I cannot share that info with anyone.

The only place you can find action is in the Movenpic hotel. Which are all BTW foreigners (PRC, Eth. Eri. Djib.) And in Chinese MP's in Hadda. Cost 4000 + tip 4000.

In yemen, you have a better chance of marrying a girl than getting laid. Bottom line, if you're just looking for sex with a Yemeni girl you're out of luck.

MalayMan3013
02-09-13, 18:50
I am moving to Yemen to be lecturer, Any chance to get laid with local Yemeni Arab? If any one knows place or how to do it? Sharrrrrrrrrre, sharing is caring.

Xeena
03-25-13, 06:19
Hi Guys, I am new here.

Xeena
03-25-13, 06:21
I am new in Aden. Any updates?

Xeena
03-25-13, 06:21
Looking to meet new friends.

Xeena

Xeena
03-25-13, 06:24
I met this chick yesterday and fucked her hard. She was into licking my balls a lot and drinking my cum.

NwgaLibra
03-27-13, 18:44
Where can I find girls in Sana'a? Advice please

W Kader
01-27-14, 00:49
Action in aden.

1) Sheraton hotel top floor in Gold Mohur beach.

2) Continental hotel near the airport.

3) Shadrawan near pizza hut.

Best try Thursday / Friday night. Local, syrian, palentini and iraqi. Continental is the cheapest and friendly. Go into a hall where you have to buy a few drink (ask for price)

Girls dancing around in burkhas. Thorughout the night the clothes start coming off. Get a room in the hotel. Wear a condom.

Xeena
05-03-14, 17:40
Hi Kader,

Thanks for the info. Any action Sanaa please update? Movenpick or Sheraton?

Thanks

Biggins230
11-30-14, 20:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Biggins230
12-02-14, 03:54
In yemen, you have a better chance of marrying a girl than getting laid. Bottom line, if you're just looking for sex with a Yemeni girl you're out of luck.Where in Yemen can you meet a girl for marriage?

OK!

TheyStoleMyName
01-24-15, 21:17
Where in Yemen can you meet a girl for marriage?

OK!I heard you can get 4 Yemeni brides for about the price of an oil change in the USA. Plus, they won't have many miles on them. If you add all their ages together they'll still be younger than you by a couple years.

Saule
05-30-15, 17:27
Ask at the side door of the mosque near the airport, they hang out there.

I had a very good BBBJ, came in her mouth, swallowed the lot, and never removed the burka. Great skills, and no obvious sign of abuse.

Only cost me 20 lashes. would have paid more, but 20 was more than enough.

BumzYou really do not understand humour do you? And you clearly have no sense whatsoever of irony.

If you had any understanding of irony or a sense of humour you would have enjoyed (and laughed at) the posts about knocking on the mosque door and asking for a hooker - " price is only 200 lashes". However it would appear that you have neither.

Saule
05-30-15, 17:28
Bumz liar, there's no such "pool side" hotel any where in Yemen. All your pics are 100% fake. And FYI girls NEVER hangout near a mosque.

----------------------------------------------

I do know where some hangout, but I cannot share that info with anyone.

The only place you can find action is in the Movenpic hotel. Which are all BTW foreigners (PRC, Eth. Eri. Djib.) And in Chinese MP's in Hadda. Cost 4000 + tip 4000.

In yemen, you have a better chance of marrying a girl than getting laid. Bottom line, if you're just looking for sex with a Yemeni girl you're out of luck.You really do not understand humour do you? And you clearly have no sense whatsoever of irony.

If you had any understanding of irony or a sense of humour you would have enjoyed (and laughed at) the posts about knocking on the mosque door and asking for a hooker - " price is only 200 lashes". However it would appear that you have neither.

Kurre
08-16-16, 17:22
Test post please ignore.

Djego44
10-27-20, 12:40
Can someone tell me how much Prostitutes are in Yemen from Europe?