PDA

View Full Version : Tel Aviv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

The Middleman
12-20-09, 08:43
Yesterday I visited the apartment 1X1 downtown Tel Aviv, a girl named Natalie about 35 phone said 28 but really rare wild flower.

http://translate.google.co.il/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yad2.co.il%2FAlternative%2FhotPicAlternative_adults.php%3FCatID%3D11%26SubCatID%3D0%26MystiqueID%3D51414%26MystiqueTopCatID%3D7&sl=iw&tl=en

the price 200 nis for 30 minutes full of indefinite acts, including kissing licking, balls sucking like a pump, plus 50 CIM and foaming.
added 100 nis for second rund anal fuck like the movies.
Girl is small compact and liberal.
Hostess at home with no working hours so that should tell her
so it's not the street apartments at yedidya Frankel 78, 75, 57
she has a sexy voice at the ansering machine.

The Middleman
12-20-09, 09:25
a discreet and clean at barzilai 9. every day there are 2 girls. giving good service.

front of the place looks like a sex shop, but you can get in through the back of the store parking lot (discretion) and shall knock you.
i know the place for several years. there are 3 ground floor rooms 1 and 2 rooms upstairs. prices: 100 nis
but from experience you go straight to the point you can close the cbj,hj 120 nis or sex "full" 150 shekels

it looked like normal sex toys shop, but with extremely poor supply.
instead they sat two women, looked at the accessories / brochures, and one with a huge chest question me on what i'm interested, my answer was on - a show, she replied "then why do you look at it?"
her reply disqualified her immediately!
the second one was named jennifer, has nicer body and behavior also performed an excellent job, despite bj was covered (not exposed as agreed), it was good. dressing was made with her mouth that i really almost never felt i was covered.
price advantage, but outside the central station central stench compound. the rooms unkempt, little small and not so comfortable, but try for a quick release and the lady was good.

next time i went with marina.
on heels she is definitely 1.80, white milf, short hair
wearing a robe covering the body below it dangled a pair of legs
wrapped in white & transparent pantyhose,
at first impression she looked a little tired but after a few attempts to amuse she softened.

i went to option 150 includes all.
i was shown into a cubicle two seater sofa (?) suggested that the majority going to the designated option - peep show.

standing and teasing about 10 (!) minutes then settle on the couch.
continued to tease then sucked about 5 minutes and asked "that do we pass on?".
marina has increased skill on the couch,
and started riding me hard, that lasted several minutes
then when i got up to doogie puffing her standing and kneeling on the couch she continues to encourage and groan (such background moans unreal be sure of this) then turned and sucked for a minute.
then we changed places.
marina sat on the couch and opened her legs wide,
i stood on my knees i fucked her vigorously with the back straight and off
shot my luggage into the rubber when maria did not push and embrace another half a minute
she fill a request for tender and asking me to stay and "rest a little longer".

the whole story took no less than 40 minutes definaty good considered in terms of south tel aviv.
no shower was offered, but also a sink near the door does the job.

absolutely recommended price in return.

personal note
just add that even though the place is near the old station
the girls seemed less tight that there still is a kind of store products and 'peep show" institute definition.

http://translate.google.co.il/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=utf-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.zoomap.co.il%2fsearch.asp%3fcitiestext%3d%25d7%25aa%25d7%259c%2b%25d7%2590%25d7%2591%25d7%2599%25d7%2591%2b%25d7%2599%25d7%25a4%25d7%2595%26streetstext%3d%25d7%2591%25d7%25a8%25d7%2596%25d7%2599%25d7%259c%25d7%2599%26buildtext%3d9%23&sl=iw&tl=en

Didi Vise
12-23-09, 15:27
The Middleman copies his reports from Israeli forum as his nick name says he is a middleman and most if not all reports are not first hand and some of them are not up to date.

Nicole for several months is not available for reassons I can't specify in public but should be well known to someone who is so involved in the Israely market.

Middlemen,

Allways enjoy your posts. Thanks

Can you send a link for Nicole?

Thanks

Member #4148
12-24-09, 07:38
The Middleman copies his reports from Israeli forum

To which Israeli forum do you refer?

Didi Vise
12-24-09, 12:48
The SexAdir one

To which Israeli forum do you refer?

Moshe1
12-24-09, 14:39
The inaccuracy might originate from the posts on sexadir, as I found many errors and even deliberate deceptions in the messages there. But what objectivity would you expect from a forum belonging to a site dedicated to advertising - actually the largest sex advertising site here in Israel.

The SexAdir one

Member #4148
12-25-09, 00:31
The inaccuracy might originate from the posts on sexadir, as I found many errors and even deliberate deceptions in the messages there. But what objectivity would you expect from a forum belonging to a site dedicated to advertising - actually the largest sex advertising site here in Israel.

So am I to gather that Middle Man's reports are lifted from sexadir reports which are in fact mostly just advertisements/sham reports meant to encourage business?

Et tu, Middle Man?

BlackHatter
12-25-09, 06:33
So am I to gather that Middle Man's reports are lifted from sexadir reports which are in fact mostly just advertisements/sham reports meant to encourage business?

Et tu, Middle Man?On the contrary the sexadir forum is full of real info. Many times its has saved me from wasting time and money. And I have saved others as well. Not to mention solid reports on specific women, what to expect and what not to.

Its probably the most valuable resource in israel today for real info on the subject. (that I've come across)

Moshe1
12-25-09, 06:47
I wouldn't go that far. The reason for the duplicates might be Middleman intention to enrich our forum readers with information that otherwise they wouldn't have access, because of the language barrier.

Some, or most of the reports might be also from his personal experience.

BTW, not all the reports on sexadir are advertising; it's a mixed bag, and the more experienced readers usually can distinguish which reports are bona fide and which are biased or disguised ads.

So am I to gather that Middle Man's reports are lifted from sexadir reports which are in fact mostly just advertisements/sham reports meant to encourage business?.

Moshe1
12-25-09, 08:31
For me it doesn’t work that well, as in the past I found myself spending way much time in reading plenty of babbling that sexadit is full of.

Now I try to visit it no more often than once a week and spend there no more than one hour each visit.

On the contrary the sexadir forum is full of real info. Many times its has saved me from wasting time and money. And I have saved others as well. Not to mention solid reports on specific women, what to expect and what not to....

Didi Vise
12-25-09, 12:18
I personally believe that none or almost none of the reports are from his personal experience but it doesn't matter I expect someone that does it to weite that the experience he is reporting is second hand.

The prostitution market in Israel is very dynamic and places are closed and opened very often, taking a report from several months and translating it into English without checking if it is still valid is problematic.

Regarding SexAdir you are right.

I wouldn't go that far. The reason for the duplicates might be Middleman intention to enrich our forum readers with information that otherwise they wouldn't have access, because of the language barrier.

Some, or most of the reports might be also from his personal experience.

BTW, not all the reports on sexadir are advertising; it's a mixed bag, and the more experienced readers usually can distinguish which reports are bona fide and which are biased or disguised ads.

BlackHatter
12-25-09, 22:00
For me it doesn't work that well, as in the past I found myself spending way much time in reading plenty of babbling that sexadit is full of.

Now I try to visit it no more often than once a week and spend there no more than one hour each visit.You definitely have to filter out the the junk from the actual reports.

The Middleman
12-27-09, 09:42
I personally believe that none or almost none of the reports are from his personal experience but it doesn't matter I expect someone that does it to weite that the experience he is reporting is second hand.

The prostitution market in Israel is very dynamic and places are closed and opened very often, taking a report from several months and translating it into English without checking if it is still valid is problematic.

Regarding SexAdir you are right.

Could not agree more with you about some issues, Even though I expressed the difficulty that exists here ase you noted in "checking" And related "experience'. as the Israeli forum Almost died "without sarcastic comments" I thought reports will help Even ones I also published in Hebrew Forum.

Didi Vise
12-27-09, 14:47
Even ones other people published in Hebrew forum you mean.
because you copied from several different people.

Could not agree more with you about some issues, Even though I expressed the difficulty that exists here ase you noted in "checking" And related "experience'. as the Israeli forum Almost died "without sarcastic comments" I thought reports will help Even ones I also published in Hebrew Forum.

The Middleman
12-31-09, 10:46
clerk directed to the center bograshov street.

knock at the door. i opened a nice girl, about 1.75 high, maybe a little less, wearing a skirt and a shirt (ie: not wearing hosting ...) general structure of a solid, round face, black hair to the edge of the home front.

images suitable for publication, although the images seem earlier period.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/forum/forum_posts.asp?tid=15011&pn=1

living room, tv works in russian voices are heard from.

nice apartment, three rooms, look after the renovation and furniture. we passed through the living room red-lighted room, room 'work' ...

does not talk much, but sounds like a nice girl. a soft voice and quiet. calls itself in july, she came to us from ukraine. 300 shekels are paid and she asks if i need to wash. "no" i replied "but i want to bathe, your order will be more pleasant.

she turns me into the shower, clean and nice, and brings her right number of clean white towels.

i leave the shower with a towel wrapped around my groin area and turns into bright red. she waits for me in bed, lying on her stomach, hands crossed under her breasts. body may gloriously - light brown skin, tanning and marks on the curves of her bottom, i learned that she was sunbathing in bikinis. huge tattoo lower back. i complimented her on the tattoo, i examined him closely and asked if they made it hurt her. "oh, very painful". interesting. some claim not hurt at all ...., white triangle on his ass, bikini tan sign. building a body good, not flimsy. she looks at me, holding out her hand and pull the towel off, rolling away commanding half roll "lay".

i obey and lay down on top and kneeling between my legs, cupping his tools and begins work zini. blowjobs gentle, smooth, wet and maturity. i look at her head moving rhythmically up and down, stroking her hair, but can not detract from the look on both breasts hanging heavily from her chest. pear-shaped for them, some close to her body a little narrower than the remote, and that last round perfection, moving heavily movements that match the rhythm of head movement. i reach the field and leans on my hand, i would like to measure than weight. by skin contact field makes me cling to him more forcefully to cup the entire palm, small not contain the whole. solid touch properly, and makes me feel a gentle pleasure.

i asked her to lie on her back before my eyes scanned her body, and hands. white triangle pubic area - tan bikini - matching symbols on the breasts. touch her body feels smooth on a solid body of flesh. quickly got to her thighs firmness fisk them gently. pubic hair shaved carefully, vagina lips peeking out of the slot inner passion in the words of a newborn infant. she let me do it my way, i started playing snail pleasant, as i complimented her on her appearance. she in turn lay relaxed, closed her eyes when slight tremor of her muscles shaking occasionally coming up to her.

i turned her lying on her stomach and she did so, and immediately flew up and solid bottom, and two separate slices of her buttocks a little and find stimulating play of deciding drawn.

after several minutes of mutual provocation, i turned her back on her back, and asked sheath ... i entered her missionary felt it gets me into her body heat. a few minutes of friction and excellent work, and she sighs tenderly. paragraph legs furiously, bent her knees toward her belly, stroking tickled my lips and spread to the vagina that looked like a butterfly about to take off ..

then i had her go when she doogie position on the edge of the bed and i stand on the floor. here was a long rhythmic fimfum, i hold yad transpiration love on either side of her waist, and reaching back and stroking his testicles ... before graduation i increase the pressure of the hand, the increased flow is not slow in coming ...

i had had a conversation with her before i left she said she was in every day from - 18:00 pm to 02:00 am. unable to get her anal exceptions, just plain sex. relaxed fit.

posted by the aitztgnin

confermed last night

location - 10/8 parking problems

atmosphere - 10/10 pleasant, quiet home

shower - 10 clean, plenty of clean towels

body - 8/9 high, solid

chest 9/8 prominent, pleasant, mid

gfe - no/6

bbbj - 7/no sucking exposed soft, wet, not deep, sucking - eggs
licking - southern region

fuck - 7/8 standard

anal - no

another act - no

time management - 9/7
relaxed, no pressure

remember that july works only at night 18:00 to 2:00 claudia works in the same apartment in the morning

The Middleman
12-31-09, 11:01
Daianh
bahal hakida 45

posted by - Love to try and hola cos
---not conformed---

A woman late - 30 beginning 40. Image link is real. Tattooed on the back to whoever it arouses him.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=3905

Asttit private apartment clean air smell good and definitely not like other familiar ticking. Proposed entrance to drink Coke, water, etc. (... rare).

After the money changed hands (150 NIS) I turned the shower. Shower variety of soaps "Customer convenience," she explained.

Meanwhile lit incense in the bedroom and waited for my arrival. After Snftrno extra clothes I saw some barley and smell good. Horny moved caresses began kissing my neck to light bites to "Shmulik". Began to "eat him" horny deep throat movements. Occasionally licking the testicles Ovhmsf swallow them. The feeling of warm up just tearing teasing. So many minutes.

After a few minutes had me lie on my stomach and began Mthrmnt on the back. After two Cifkofim on my ass, she began licking the tail bone and down as she sat me Doogie style. Her tongue wet Noa started up (at back) down to the testicles and anus Valley. At one point began puts her tongue deep into my ass as she could. Occasionally slid down and swallowed his testicles and continued to swallow the Shmulik enjoying the unexpected experience of Hariming. At one point she said tired and lay down on her belly and asked Shaltf the Sambusac (shaved) to Stthrmn before her sex. After No. moans Sahdir asked her finger down the requested extra (two fingers Sambusac one anus). Shmulik excited at the sight and sounds and asked to take part ... We have sixty-nine when she pulls up my pelvis pushed the Shmulik deep into her mouth. I used to get such a situation the Sambusac her was clean shaven and fragrant with those who love it. After a few minutes but really I was really horny and wanted to blow it then we Doogie style. Ms. Sambusac very sorry what sucks the Shmulik feels amazing.

At one point I was tired (... actually Shmulik tired), and not weakened by Matthias boat preservative turned Lsksn crazy deep. Since more and I could not help myself I told her I was going to finish my surprise, she continued to suck while I was drained by it. Not tired and continued to suck until the end and after bothering to clean me turned to empty your mouth full. Offered again at the end of water or cola before going.

In summary:

Location near Central Station in Tel Aviv.

Price includes 150 Riming, ending in F (did not get)

Showing: Who likes what what you see in the link.

Service: 10

Breast: a

Fellatio 10

Riming 10

Sex 10

Certainly not ticking, excellent service clean aesthetic

Enjoy

---not conformed---

The Middleman
12-31-09, 11:14
posted by - writer to the nature
---not confermed---

a few days ago i visited the marina. her first time, following the recommendations of the forum. astf you with the official:

http://sexadir.co.il/place.asp?categoryid=13&advertiseid=2720

discretion - indeed in some old lady still seems to me less beautiful. the lady introduced me to the marina though before sbhaksti initiatives. a question mark if it works or just too administrative manager ... entry did not cause problems not encountered neighbors and the workers who appeared in previous reports.

price - 250 and 100 option at first anal by desire. wish she would receive them at the end.

cleaning - unlikely. not beyond. outdated shower room but a fair level of cleanliness.

massage - medium altogether. oil and pet name. it's pleasant but not professional clinics and abnormally.

peers - not bad. i was passive and let her lead, she tried to suck down, her head covered my scene minutes after the lady turned out very professionally, it put me a condom during fellatio.

anal - it was my opinion the best part of her. asked if i would like banal and immediately moved to the position in which she complained it. not formed with special creams before, and oil on the condom enough to matter. although age and experience he went through, a small hole in her butt muscles as surprised me, and of course for the better. she gives contra her precious sounds you'd think that she enjoys and not only me behind. doogie when she was anal with shoulders on the bed. you may need to try it banal when the back with legs and knees to her chest and then see her expressions.

because i was passive and did not screw it in a glass so i have no experiences of him nor i inserted her fingers - only wanted to be patient.

look - pleasant face and body that is compatible with previous descriptions. belly has a cute little bum and functions fine. chest perfectly reasonable, natural nmmotza. **** shaved dgdol seems too elongated slot (not indicative of his behavior while he was at work).

behavior - very quiet and not stressful. look civilized and peaceful, though not special volunteer activities. successful attempts to create a pleasant atmosphere conversation.

overall okay, i came for the prostate was quite moderate, i enjoy a massage with medical value was not at all, went out with praise for the lady's anus. i enjoyed it but not sure it's worth nis 350 for "40 minutes" .. .

---not confermed---

Member #4148
12-31-09, 15:46
Is it me or has his English degenerated into some sort of stream-of-consciousness, half-comatose Dada-ist ranting?

Middle Man: If you are going to go through the trouble of posting reports or plagiarizing those of others, please know that they are INCOMPREHENSIBLE to speakers of English.

Moshe1
01-01-10, 22:37
Hey Satyr9,

Middleman is doing his best; for the poor job you ought to blame Google's Language Tools :)

And following Didi Vise' remark, Middleman is now also mentioning the original authors of the reports from sexadir: "Writer to the nature", "Love to try", "Hole Kus" (which translates to "Pussy Crazy"), etc.

Anyway, if any of Middleman reports catches your eyes, let me know and I'll try to offer a better translation.

Cheers,

Moshe

....Middle Man: If you are going to go through the trouble of posting reports or plagiarizing those of others, please know that they are INCOMPREHENSIBLE to speakers of English.

Member #4148
01-02-10, 07:14
I am a native speaker and reader of some ability and even I couldn't figure that out...

Middleman:

A link to the original Hebrew review would be most helpful. That way those of us who read Hebrew can go right to the source.

Thanks to you both.

I am given to understand that the stroll at Tel Baruch is NOT through the area where one pays at the parking booth and then proceeds along a paved road. I think more than one of us has done this and found nothing.

Rather, the area is a bit to the north in the parking lot of and surrounding the Mandarin Hotel, now defunct.

Will report back.

Finally, I have not been able to find any info on places where Fillipinas congregate in Israel other than Mama's and a disco in the new central bus station in Tel Aviv.

S9

Moshe1
01-03-10, 11:00
Sorry I can't help you with Tel Baruch area, but that's not my cup of tea. I heard that there are several hot spots there, in addition to the one North to Colony. Some ladies are located next to the military base entrance (32. 128406, 34. 789109 on Google Maps), also on some of the trails between the dunes west of same road (2040). Have a good look at them before the action, as many of them are TVSWs.

Now Filipinas and other Far Eastern ladies. Your chances are pretty slim there, as they are extremely afraid of the police; if caught doing paid sex, they are sent home on the double, regardless their working permit. That's the reason that they are usually having sex only with their own kind; you'll have to be very lucky and persuasive to succeed there.

. I am given to understand that the stroll at Tel Baruch is NOT through the area where one pays at the parking booth and then proceeds along a paved road. I think more than one of us has done this and found nothing.

Rather, the area is a bit to the north in the parking lot of and surrounding the Mandarin Hotel, now defunct.

Will report back.

Finally, I have not been able to find any info on places where Fillipinas congregate in Israel other than Mama's and a disco in the new central bus station in Tel Aviv.

S9

Why Am I
01-04-10, 01:47
Bursa Club is moving, or by now has moved. They really screwed it up for New Year's though. On the 30th they took down the sign, took out all the lights except for one small red light over the stage, and took out the DJ booth. They had told the girls (this is per an ATF who works there) that they would be at the old location during the early shift on the 31st and the new location for New Year's itself.

But this did not happen, so their New Year's celebration was really, really poor. With only the one light the club was dark, the DJ was sitting at a card table near the stage, just a real mess.

And they ended up closed altogether over this past weekend. The owner took all the girls to the cinema Saturday though.

It will be a while before I get back to Tel Aviv, so I have no clue as to their new location. If anyone goes, I'd like to hear about it. I do not know where it is, other than somewhere "south". Maybe down near Holon?

Regardless, I recommend:

Michelle: American born, perfect English, a nice tight little spinner. Good dancer on stage, and getting better. Gives a great lap dance, and very nice to talk with as well.

Seline: A bit older than some of the other girls, but with a nice lean, strong body. Very athletic dancer with some great stage shows, and very nice lap dances. Her English is passable, but not the best.

Why Am I
01-04-10, 01:59
An ATF who used to be at Bursa moved to Go-Go Girls, so I went and checked it out while in town last week.

The club has a good location if you're looking for other entertainment as well. There are many, many other bars up and down Allenby and plenty going on. Parking sucks, of course, and traffic is no picnic. Take a taxi.

The interior of the club is crowded and dark. The stage area is open, but the rest of the downstairs area has a very low ceiling and feels very claustrophobic. Their exhaust system is non-existent, so if you have any problem with smoke stay away. It gets very thick, very quickly.

The girls run the gambit. Some are pretty attractive, most are decent, and some are just. Well. Not. Definitely a tier down from Bursa or Pussycat.

Cover is NIS100, no drink minimum, lap dances with the usual full contact are NIS20.

They do, however, have a private room where extras are available. Pretty much whatever you can negotiate with a girl. Expect CBJ for around NIS150 and FS for NIS200.

On New Year's Eve they were giving away free glasses of champagne on the sidewalk for all passers-by, which was a nice touch. It was god-awful cheap stuff of course.

If you go, I recommend:

Jacqueline: Nice little spinner with short blonde hair, speaks excellent English, very personable and easy to talk to. Good dancer on the stage, but not very versatile. Gives quite a nice lap dance though. You might have a hard time negotiating any extras from her, but she'll dish freely on the other girls so may be a good place to start.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Member #4148
01-04-10, 06:13
Hi Moshe,

Thanks for the Tel Baruch info.

As for Filippinas, I was referring to previous posts of the last few weeks concerning non-p4p. Have been with a few who are here as caregivers and are presumably looking for a better life through marriage, Israeli passport, etc.

The weekly English-Togalog language magazines which can be found in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem's Asian markets are filled with classifieds to this end.

The only public places I know where these women congregate after hours to meet eligible single Israeli and foreign men are the two spots I mentioned. Again, non-p4p or semi-pro, according to how you define these things.

Cheers.

Holydream
01-11-10, 22:21
posted by - writer to the nature
---not confermed---

a few days ago i visited the marina. her first time, following the recommendations of the forum. astf you with the official:

http://sexadir.co.il/place.asp?categoryid=13&advertiseid=2720

discretion - indeed in some old lady still seems to me less beautiful. the lady introduced me to the marina though before sbhaksti initiatives. a question mark if it works or just too administrative manager ... entry did not cause problems not encountered neighbors and the workers who appeared in previous reports.

price - 250 and 100 option at first anal by desire. wish she would receive them at the end.

cleaning - unlikely. not beyond. outdated shower room but a fair level of cleanliness.

massage - medium altogether. oil and pet name. it's pleasant but not professional clinics and abnormally.

peers - not bad. i was passive and let her lead, she tried to suck down, her head covered my scene minutes after the lady turned out very professionally, it put me a condom during fellatio.

anal - it was my opinion the best part of her. asked if i would like banal and immediately moved to the position in which she complained it. not formed with special creams before, and oil on the condom enough to matter. although age and experience he went through, a small hole in her butt muscles as surprised me, and of course for the better. she gives contra her precious sounds you'd think that she enjoys and not only me behind. doogie when she was anal with shoulders on the bed. you may need to try it banal when the back with legs and knees to her chest and then see her expressions.

because i was passive and did not screw it in a glass so i have no experiences of him nor i inserted her fingers - only wanted to be patient.

look - pleasant face and body that is compatible with previous descriptions. belly has a cute little bum and functions fine. chest perfectly reasonable, natural nmmotza. **** shaved dgdol seems too elongated slot (not indicative of his behavior while he was at work).

behavior - very quiet and not stressful. look civilized and peaceful, though not special volunteer activities. successful attempts to create a pleasant atmosphere conversation.

overall okay, i came for the prostate was quite moderate, i enjoy a massage with medical value was not at all, went out with praise for the lady's anus. i enjoyed it but not sure it's worth nis 350 for "40 minutes" .. .

---not confermed---confirmed, nice hands and hand job.

recommendated.

Priamos
01-15-10, 08:23
I'm in Tel Aviv right now and I have to agree with previous posters about the state of the scene: it is little short of incredible how the action has dwindled and become downgraded over the last 5-8 years.

However, I also have to agree on the issue of massage parlours. If you've got nothing better to do on a dull afternoon a rub-and-tug is an inexpensive and relaxing way to spend an hour. (Well... say, 40 minutes. :)) I tried out several such places, including - by mistake - Pinsker 42, which I didn't realise had converted from FS to massage salon. I also re-visited BY38, which has not (regrettably, I should say) converted. At BY a flabby tall blonde collected my 250 NIS, next let me wait repeatedly, and then finally sent me to a room which smelled from sex and was cluttered with dirty towels. She arrived to the room five minutes after me and when I complained about the mess she berated me (yes, really!!) for not having changed the towels. (Needless to say, I marched out without further discussion. 250 NIS down the drain.)

I should, though, end on a positive note: the massage place on BY 26 (first floor) was the summit of my two afternoons in town. I found a very personable masseuse who candidly told me the price for body-body and handjob is 200 NIS. No shilly-shallying there! After 30 minutes of decent reguar massage and B-B, she began to caress my unit. I signalled that I'd appreciate a blowjob. First she refused. Then she said 500. I responded, no way, I pay you 200 NIS. She accepted on the spot, put herself on top of me and gave me one of the slowest, sweetest BJs of recent years. No rush, no cheating with hands, just take your time baby and enjoy. I probably overpaid. My guess is the locals get it for 100 extra. But... I look and dress like a wealthy foreigner, so... what do you expect. Anyway, I can recommend this place.

Moshe1
01-15-10, 14:31
Good report, Priamos. Let me add some info on BY 26 establishment: they have an ad at this link http://www.sexadir.co.il/7740/7740.html where you could see their phone number 03-5287740. And indeed the extra fee for the BJ should be 50-100 Shekels, unless you are an outlander, of course :)

I'm in Tel Aviv right now and I have to agree with previous posters about the state of the scene: it is little short of incredible how the action has dwindled and become downgraded over the last 5-8 years.
... I also have to agree on the issue of massage parlours. ... the massage place on BY 26 (first floor) was the summit of my two afternoons in town. I found a very personable masseuse who candidly told me the price for body-body and handjob is 200 NIS. No shilly-shallying there! After 30 minutes of decent reguar massage and B-B, she began to caress my unit. I signalled that I'd appreciate a blowjob. First she refused. Then she said 500. I responded, no way, I pay you 200 NIS. She accepted on the spot, put herself on top of me and gave me one of the slowest, sweetest BJs of recent years. No rush, no cheating with hands, just take your time baby and enjoy. I probably overpaid. My guess is the locals get it for 100 extra. But... I look and dress like a wealthy foreigner, so... what do you expect. Anyway, I can recommend this place.

Moshe1
01-19-10, 07:51
That’s about a meeting flat with these 2 ladies - Julia and Claudia. Both of Russian origin, around 30y, fairly good service and same price – 300 for 1/2 hour, 500 for 1 hour.

Claudia is the friendlier lady, with a pleasant face, a good firm body, tall - big bones, not thin but also not fat, small-medium tits, while Julia tits are definitely bigger. Both are professional, no French kissing, almost no GFE. Here is the link http://is.gd/6zuMg

Holydream
01-19-10, 13:01
Does anyone of here have the experiance of dating jewish girls?

It will be appreciated if somebody can share his experiences(lessons) on it.

Moshe1
01-20-10, 07:53
Well, I'd assume that plenty of married Jewish men have dated their Jewish wives before marring them all over the world and also here, in Israel; there are tons of novels, movies, etc. on this subject. Could you perhaps be slightly more specific?

Member #4148
01-20-10, 12:24

Not even wanting to go down the road of racism/strange and impossible generalizations/etc...

Wanna narrow the question a bit?

In Israel? Religious? Non-religious? Mizrahi? Ashkenazi?

Your question is a bit like: Does anyone have experience eating Italian food?

The quality of the meal differs depending on the restaurant, don't you think?

Holydream
01-20-10, 12:49
Not even wanting to go down the road of racism/strange and impossible generalizations/etc...

Wanna narrow the question a bit?

In Israel? Religious? Non-religious? Mizrahi? Ashkenazi?

Your question is a bit like: Does anyone have experience eating Italian food?

Wouldn't you think it depends on the quality of the restaurant and not the word you put on the cuisine?Just be quiet!

You are not required/forced to respond the topic.

Joe Boy
01-21-10, 02:16
Actually, I thought the response was pretty reasonable.

It's the truth. Lots of Jewish girls (it is Israel...) in Israel, but where they or their families are from can make a HUGE difference.

Just be quiet!

You are not required/forced to respond the topic.

Member #4148
01-21-10, 08:38

So did I...:)

Holydream
01-21-10, 13:13

It's the truth. Lots of Jewish girls (it is Israel...) in Israel, but where they or their families are from can make a HUGE difference.I agree with you that different origin makes different habits, but i still won't to narrow my question due to the facts:

1. You never know that who is your next dating object and where her family was original from.

2. If we call them Jews, they may be have some common personality characters.

3. Take an extremely example, if i asked who has the experiences of dating a 24YO, blonde, 178cm tall, pretty, original from Iran, non-religious, with sexy body and lips, dancer, no-smoker, jewish girl, I don't think i can get a well-targeted answer, what do you think?

4. I just want somebody to share their experiences so that i can get an overall idea about it, that's it.

Moshe1
01-21-10, 13:33
Count me in.

So did I...:)

Member #4148
01-21-10, 20:05
<<If we call them Jews, they may be have some common personality characters.>>

Ah...like blacks are good athletes, Irish are drunks, French don't bathe and Asian people can't drive?

Are you for real?

Your original question was amusingly doltish.

Now you just got scary ignorant.

Flame away, numbskull. I won't respond again - don't worry.

Holydream
01-21-10, 21:20
<<If we call them Jews, they may be have some common personality characters.>>

Ah...like blacks are good athletes, Irish are drunks, French don't bathe and Asian people can't drive?

Are you for real?

Your original question was amusingly doltish.

Now you just got scary ignorant.

Flame away, numbskull. I won't respond again - don't worry.So you are so typical.

BlackHatter
01-22-10, 08:59
So you are so typical.Your are either misunderstood, or in the wrong forum, because I have no idea what your looking for. And the initial answers were very reasonable to your initial question.

Member #4148
01-22-10, 09:13
So you are so typical.

So now do you want to date me?

Member #4148
01-23-10, 11:01
Thursday at dusk.

Dusty, sandy parking lot and dunes just north of the Mandarin Hotel.

Women and trannies dotted across the landscape as cars hazily loll up and down the strand and through the parking lot dustbowl, serpentining their way through the providers like boats navigating buoys, careful not to ram them while hungrily making out their features. Some of the meat stand and chat in bunches. Drivers stopping, asking, inspecting, moving on or picking up.

60 cars and maybe 20 gi/urls intermingling in this sand-haze, lit haphazardly, brightly, not so usefully by the headlights of the trawling vehicles.

Post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-looking shit.

Very trippy.

Pick up your honey and drive to the seaward-side of this fluid flesh market and park along the crushed expanse of used condoms. Make room for the customers who've yet to choose.

Got a quick and expert 50 shekel bbbj by Maya, who cut a striking figure in her fishnets as tens of headlights madly, stroboscopically sliced across and through her tall, gilt frame. 100 for half-and-half if I wanted, but I declined. Finished me off in a baby wipe. Pretty sure she was a girl. No adam's apple and big fleshy tits which moved naturally and felt soft. But who can really be sure?

Otherworldly and fun.

Not for the faint-hearted.

Joe Boy
01-26-10, 13:11
Hi,

This is more informational. I can't claim any experience though I will try it one time the next time I am in Israel. I'd love to go to the Phillipines, but I tend to go to Israel for family reasons...

It was mentioned a few months back about a dance club in South Tel Aviv that caters in Filipinas.

Saw something about it online. It is called Bahay Kubu and it is on the 3rd floor of the Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv.

Here is a video from a recent beauty contest they ran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3NVubn-k8

Here is one of the audience videos from that night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8CKbQgf8Gg

This is more of a freebie or amateur play...

Vincentk
01-26-10, 20:06
My friend and I went there just 1 hour ago.

200 NIS 40m 180NIS 30m.

4 girls and 4-5 rooms

Massage and HJ

My friend chose a tall girl, Alex, with dark hair. She is not good because she did not allow her customer touching her, she did not take off her bra, a little bit boring.

For me, it seems better. I chose a lady, 30-40 years old, from Ukraine.

She took off all her clothes and sometimes put her tits on my body teasing me.

I could touch everywhere I want to without any complains or dodge.

I never asked about BJ because I am a outlander and some information in this forum showed that they will charge a lot.

In the end, a good hand job finish today's relaxation

My friend was upset, so never choose Alex, guys.

Beach Bummin
01-27-10, 16:29
What time of day did you go and how recently? Thanks.

Thursday at dusk.

Dusty, sandy parking lot and dunes just north of the Mandarin Hotel.

Women and trannies dotted across the landscape as cars hazily loll up and down the strand and through the parking lot dustbowl, serpentining their way through the providers like boats navigating buoys, careful not to ram them while hungrily making out their features. Some of the meat stand and chat in bunches. Drivers stopping, asking, inspecting, moving on or picking up.

60 cars and maybe 20 gi/urls intermingling in this sand-haze, lit haphazardly, brightly, not so usefully by the headlights of the trawling vehicles.

Post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-looking shit.

Very trippy.

Pick up your honey and drive to the seaward-side of this fluid flesh market and park along the crushed expanse of used condoms. Make room for the customers who've yet to choose.

Got a quick and expert 50 shekel bbbj by Maya, who cut a striking figure in her fishnets as tens of headlights madly, stroboscopically sliced across and through her tall, gilt frame. 100 for half-and-half if I wanted, but I declined. Finished me off in a baby wipe. Pretty sure she was a girl. No adam's apple and big fleshy tits which moved naturally and felt soft. But who can really be sure?

Otherworldly and fun.

Not for the faint-hearted.

Member #4148
01-27-10, 21:53
What time of day did you go and how recently? Thanks.

2 Thursdays ago around 7 pm.

Vincentk
01-28-10, 18:52
2 Thursdays ago around 7 pm.I went there 7 PM today.

200-250 NIS you can bring her to hotel.

Beach Bummin
01-31-10, 09:31
2 Thursdays ago around 7 pm.I went there on Friday evening and sat there from 530 to 7. Also drove around all sides of the Mandarin. The only thing I saw that matched your account were used condoms on the ground. Didnt see any women, not even one.

I'm assuming Fridays are days they dont go out there?

Member #4148
02-01-10, 17:51
I went there on Friday evening and sat there from 530 to 7. Also drove around all sides of the Mandarin. The only thing I saw that matched your account were used condoms on the ground. Didnt see any women, not even one.

I'm assuming Fridays are days they dont go out there?And not terribly surprising.

The place is rather out of the way and would appear to attract folks coming home from work.

Would imagine Saturday night is a bad night as well.

Yogi-Bear
02-02-10, 14:16
Looks like that I have the chance to visit Tel Aviv soon again.
Of course I'm happy about this! :)

Are all clubs are still closed? Or are there some new ones?
Long ago I always have spent good times at Aquarius or Banana or 101

Is there something similar now in Tel Aviv?

Cheers

Moshe1
02-02-10, 16:21
The number of establishments and their service quality are constantly declining. Most of the them offer 30 minutes of rushed sex at 200-250 Shekel, with shabbier ones charging 150 and very few better ones, such as the one at La Guardia, charging 300-350 for 40 minutes - have a quick look at last reports.

Looks like that I have the chance to visit Tel Aviv soon again...

Yogi-Bear
02-03-10, 11:41
The number of establishments and their service quality are constantly declining. Most of the them offer 30 minutes of rushed sex at 200-250 Shekel, with shabbier ones charging 150 and very few better ones, such as the one at La Guardia, charging 300-350 for 40 minutes - have a quick look at last reports.

Many thnks Moshe!
Doesn't look too good!
Found here that you have to make an appointment before at La Guardia.
Will not be to easy for us, as we're on the typical business trip with an client. First nice restaurant and afterwards if he decides to want to have some fun looking for a nice club with action.
Exactly what happened at Aquarius for exampel.
Nice bar, drinks, talking to the chicas and then nice action downstairs in the room.

Didi Vise
02-03-10, 16:47
Nop- the police deported all the former soviet union prostitutes that wotked ilegally in Israel and Israel is currently a mongers deset.

Looks like that I have the chance to visit Tel Aviv soon again.
Of course I'm happy about this! :)

Are all clubs are still closed? Or are there some new ones?
Long ago I always have spent good times at Aquarius or Banana or 101

Is there something similar now in Tel Aviv?

Cheers

Yogi-Bear
02-03-10, 18:50
Nop- the police deported all the former soviet union prostitutes that wotked ilegally in Israel and Israel is currently a mongers deset.

Exactly this answer I feared to hear! :((
So I guess the only decent possibility left is to organise a incall party in the hotel.

Anyway - many thnxs Didi Vise

Member #4148
02-04-10, 17:56

I guess if I were to choose a biome metaphor for the mongering situation here it would be closer to...scrub forest.

After all, if Israel is a desert, what does that make places like Chad (mongering-wise, not climate-wise)?

Why Am I
02-05-10, 19:16
Bursa Club's new address is 6 Tversky (?), on the corner of Tversky and Beit Alpha next door to the Monarch Billard Club. I got back in town yesterday, so I rolled by to check it out.

The new location is not nearly as convienent as the old location. Street parking can be found, but it will likely take quite a quest on your part to find a spot. A taxi would be your best bet, until you go to leave. At which point you'll be hiking to try and find a taxi, and probably waiting a while for one to show up.

The interior of the club is pretty nice, though. The lights are set up much better than they were in the old location, and they've added a few large crystal chandelers. The sound system is loud, of course, but does not echo around the inside so much and the net effect is pretty decent. The stage is larger, illuminated from underneath, and has three poles rather than two.

The place is open and spacious. It looks smaller, but with no balcony and actually more seating. But everything is laid out and spaced quite well. There's actually more room around you than in the old club.

The girls and the show is as high-quality as ever. Bursa has added a number of new girls in the past month, there were close to thirty working (this was a Thursday night). All quite beautiful, you're sure to find something to your taste. There is no private or VIP room though, so for any extras you're going to have to take one home with you after work (which is possible, speaking from experience, but YMMV).

Also, the girls can no longer slide down the poles directly to the stage from the dressing room like they could at the old location. In my opinion, this is a definite step backwards as the ability to make that entrance was one of the things that set Bursa apart from their competitors.

Reaction from the girls I talked to was generally mixed, but seemed titled towards the negative end. Either finding it overall about the same, or not quite liking it as much. But they've only been there a month so this may change with time.

But overall, still the best club in Israel and one of my favorites anywhere.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Yogi-Bear
02-08-10, 10:42
Bursa Club's new address is 6 Tversky ...
Many thnx @why am I for the info!
Sounds good and as well their hp looks OK.
Just a question; do they have room ans working chicas there too or is it just a strip club?
If there is some action there too - how is it pricewise?
Cheers!

Why Am I
02-08-10, 16:08
. Or is it just a strip club? Just a strip club. There is no private room for anything. For that I'd suggest Go-Go Girls on Allenby. I know some people prefer Pussycat, but Go-Go is cheaper and you'll find better service there. Expect NIS 200 for FS in the private room.

Take-out is available from Bursa, though. Both paid and free. But YMMV on that.

Yogi-Bear
02-08-10, 18:36
Just a strip club. There is no private room for anything. For that I'd suggest Go-Go Girls on Allenby. I know some people prefer Pussycat, but Go-Go is cheaper and you'll find better service there. Expect NIS 200 for FS in the private room.

Take-out is available from Bursa, though. Both paid and free. But YMMV on that.

Many thnx for the helpful info! :thumb:

Why Am I
02-14-10, 17:21
Not much news going on here lately.

I took a spin through Ramat Gan both last weekend and this, the loop around Tuval and HaYetsira used (like last Autumn) to be a pretty decent spot for finding better-quality SWs. But now is dead. Saw exactly one SW Friday evening. Decent looking, but I decided to pass as I was hoping for other opportunities later (which did not pan out, but that's a different story).

Club Lido (never been, but will make a point to check it out in the near future) is still there, as are the two HJ places on Tuval. I was thinking last weekend that it may have the been weather (cold and rainy) but this weekend was nice. Back in December I noticed a fair amount of police rolling around, and of course Club Bursa has moved out of the area, so those may be contributing factors as well.

Moshe1
02-15-10, 14:11
Not much news going on here lately....Yes, Ramat Gan mayor Zvi Bar, has declared in several occasions that he is firmly determined to change the Bursa area reputation and I understand that he perceives it as a personal challenge. The other clubs will probably follow Bursa Club sooner or later.

Why Am I
02-19-10, 18:54
had never been to club lido before, so i decided to go check it out. the short review for those who don't want to read the whole thing. 90 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

showed up at 2310, and was the first person there. the doorman was very friendly and we chatted briefly before i went in. he said the show would start at 2330, and took my nis100 cover. which included the first drink.

once inside, i started out with mixed impressions. instead of the usual bench seating, it was all large fake-leather armchairs with a few loveseats rep001tered around. decent size interior, but a very small stage. the wall were done up with cutouts, flocking, and backlighting that reminded me of being in a carnival funhouse. the small bar had a plain wood "roof" strung with christmas lights. the kind of thing that looks exotic when its a beach bar on a tropical island, but here just looked cheap. the waitress was pregnant and wearing a wife-beater t-shirt. i took a seat and found that the armchairs were not nearly as comfortable as they looked. it felt like a few millimeters of foam on plywood.

rather than the promised 2330, the first dancer did not show until 0005. and she was definitely not worth the wait. somewhat enthusiastic on stage, but i can not come up with anything else good to say about here. a few more dancers came out shortly thereafter, but the next stage show was not until 0030. a few made the rounds, there were perhaps 15 guys in the place by this time. i sprung for one lap dance, but it was pretty terrible. i actually considered just telling her to stop, it was so bad. once she finally was done, i wasted no time in heading for the door and greener pastures.

in many cities in the us this would actually be a decent place. but here in tel aviv this is pretty bottom-of-the-barrel. don't waste your time when there are so many better choices in town.

Paulok
02-21-10, 15:33
I've already visited alex and can confirm she is a good.

Does anyone have any of the other contact info for the others?

Thanks in advance

Well Nicole Ben Gurion 22 is the Riming country champion, in my opinion ....
Good competitors at Riming are in order ...

1. Orly .... Jabotinsky
2. Eve .... Dizengoff
3. Dana .....Ben Yehuda ...
4. Nicole - that does everything ..... Dizengoff
5. Lian .... from the craftsmen
6. Alex .... Ibn Gabirol
7. Kati ...... Ibn Gabirol
8. Liraz - young and learned to do good Riming ...... Ibn Gabirol
9. Alex / Monique .... Ben Yehuda corner mapo

More or less all around: 350 to 400 nis

have fun.

Moshe1
02-22-10, 08:13
Hey Paulok,

I understand that you are looking for ladies offering Rimming service - here are those that I know of:
1. Eve: http://www.lips.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=-1&AdvertiseID=2329 this lady offers excellent service
2. Eden: http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=4026
3. Katie: http://www.sexy1.co.il/show_note_full.php?lang=h&Note_ID=1998
4. Noa: http://www.lips.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=2679 (there ares several ladies there, but I don't know if teh others do it).

Back to your report on Alex - what about trying to post a more detailed description. Some readers here might appreciate it better than this Spartan "she is good".

Cheers,

Moshe

I've already visited alex and can confirm she is a good. Does anyone have any of the other contact info for the others? ...

Joshgaven123
02-22-10, 17:31
Could anyone please tell about any massage parlours or the like in Jerusalem.

Any answers would be grately appreciated.

Thanks

Member #4148
02-23-10, 04:44
Could anyone please tell about any massage parlours or the like in Jerusalem.

Any answers would be grately appreciated.

Thanks

...Jerusalem is really empty.

No MP's, no incall.

Moshe1
02-23-10, 08:15
Could anyone please tell about any massage parlours or the like in Jerusalem. Any answers would be grately appreciated. ThanksI know about this link, but no additional details:

http://is.gd/8Z4L9

Paulok
03-01-10, 21:45
Moshe, my apologies here it is.

The environment;

Alex is a Russian girl in her mid-thirties, petite, who works out of a comfortable apartment on Ibn Gvirol. Possibly shared with a roommate (whom I've never met)

On the few times I've been there, the confirmed appointment times where always respected. Actually, she will cut an appointment shorter if you arrive late (and she has another appointment after yours) in order to respect the timing for the next appointment. I find this good and fair because you can book her for a dependable time slot appointment.

Does NOT speak on phone during sessions (but towards the end of the session, might pick up the unit to see caller I'd – and if it's for her next session. Answer call if not, ignore it)

A clean bathroom, shower and towels are available, the room is lit with candles, soft music and rather spotless.

The details;

Price is NIS 400 for 40 minute or 500 for 1 hour. She is not a pop watcher. Always allowed for 2 times in the hour (and on one occasion actually got a 3rd one in on the 40 minute appointment – I was really Horney!)

My impression is that she genuinely likes what she does and does not rush the time with idle conversation or empty gestures' for the time to pass and not one to give good service ONLY in expectation of a tip.

Total GFE services are on the menu. DFK, BBBJCIM, Rimming I suspect anal might be as well, but I haven't tried it.

Overall a relaxed atmosphere where a comfortable hour can be spent away from the hustle and bustle of Tel Aviv.

Cheers

Back to your report on Alex. What about trying to post a more detailed description. Some readers here might appreciate it better than this Spartan "she is good".

Cheers,

Moshe

BlackHatter
03-02-10, 22:39
Paulok,

You got me interested. Is their link to a picture or. Is she pretty?

Paulok
03-03-10, 09:14
Paulok,

You got me interested. Is their link to a picture or. Is she pretty?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=928&page=8&pp=15

Vetal;

See my previous report on her. And her ad. But it's not a frontal and not really descriptive of her. Additionally they mentioned her being on King Jorge street but she is defeneitly on Ibn Gvirol. So its probably an older link/post. But phone number there is he same as her current number. Hope this helps

Moshe;

I forgot that I already did writte about Alex a while ago. See link above

Good luck

Member #4148
03-09-10, 12:08
Have most of the day free in Tel Aviv tomorrow and am looking for as close to a GFE with two girls who also dig (or convincingly pretend to dig) each other as well.

Looking for as near-the-total-porn-package with two bi girls as possible.

Any info?

Feel free to post here or pm me.

Cheers.

BlackHatter
03-10-10, 19:23
Have most of the day free in Tel Aviv tomorrow and am looking for as close to a GFE with two girls who also dig (or convincingly pretend to dig) each other as well.

Looking for as near-the-total-porn-package with two bi girls as possible.

Any info?

Feel free to post here or pm me.

Cheers.These two girls are "on my list".

This is what I was told about them:

1000nis for both for an hour:

They are extremely cute- this is their first plus. They are calm, students, look and sound intelegents, these are girls you*would have pick up at a bar.

Two students. One looks 25, the other a petite yemenite looks 22.

Licking and kissing each other. Fantastic

*adi. The more mature and the "boss". She answers the phone, collect the money and looks the pants holder at home. She is around 170 cm, tits 80 see mayB. Average but you have some space to suck and eat. Thin and looks good.

Einav. The petite girl looks 20-22. Bigger and more erected tits.

Adi. 0524881187

Member #4148
03-11-10, 09:14
Sometimes the mongering is good here in the land of the light unto the nations.

Mai is advertised as Brasilian (I do hear a Portuguese accent in her halting Hebrew) and is simply lovely. Dark skin, pretty face, full lips, long faintly dreadlocked hair (maybe a weave based on my fingers' trek through the roots of her hair while fucking her), beautiful body with great, natural C's, no baby marks, darling tramp stamp.

Shy and perhaps not the brightest bulb in the batch but happy to DATY, DFK, BBBJ. Even seemed to enjoy moments of it and no hurry.

Well worth the 250 NIS.

Now, can anyone comment on what has happened to my favorite TA fleshpot and fourth circle of hell - the area of the old central bus station?

Finn Street and surroundings appear to have undergone a transformation of unprecedented proportion: the sex and crack dens seem to have been replaced by Ethiopian tennants, all the little spinny lights indicating dens of over-the-hill Russian iniquity are gone...

What the fuck?

On the one hand I love the evolving international feel. But on the other, I don't think there are too many two-headed hummers to be had for between 100 and 200 NIS with the new neighbors...

At least the drive on Zion south of the new bus station still has the requisite women standing in the middle of the road trying to flag you down with offers of FS for 100 NIS and BJ for between 50 and 80.

Listat
04-06-10, 20:48
$alom!

I am a newbie in Tel Aviv and had a few experiences in Ben Yehuda 38 and Hayarkon 98. Both ladies in those places rushed the sex which was supposed to be 40 min. to something like 20 min. Is there a place where we get a real at least 30 minutes of full service?

Didi Vise
04-10-10, 15:32
Not really, not in an appartment.
And even if you payed twice this is what the girls are trained for.

$alom!

I am a newbie in Tel Aviv and had a few experiences in Ben Yehuda 38 and Hayarkon 98. Both ladies in those places rushed the sex which was supposed to be 40 min. to something like 20 min. Is there a place where we get a real at least 30 minutes of full service?

BlackHatter
04-13-10, 22:53
$alom!

I am a newbie in Tel Aviv and had a few experiences in Ben Yehuda 38 and Hayarkon 98. Both ladies in those places rushed the sex which was supposed to be 40 min. to something like 20 min. Is there a place where we get a real at least 30 minutes of full service?You 'll have to move beyond the apts with multiple girls in to the private arena. Prices start around 400nis for a full 40 minutes, or 60min.

Manner
04-18-10, 01:47
Hi All,

I just find the forum and read most of the reviews for Tel Aviv. For now, I am in Tel Aviv, close to Ben Yehuda. Can you suggest a reliable nice woman who is working alone? (I dont feel comfortable in multi-women locations, it is like mass-production). I will be glad if you can pm phone numbers.

Izquerda
04-18-10, 19:38
Can anyone tell me the phone # for Hayarkon 98 - either here or via PM?

Assuming it is still active.

Many thanks.

BlackHatter
04-19-10, 06:03
Hi All,

I just find the forum and read most of the reviews for Tel Aviv. For now, I am in Tel Aviv, close to Ben Yehuda. Can you suggest a reliable nice woman who is working alone? (I dont feel comfortable in multi-women locations, it is like mass-production). I will be glad if you can pm phone numbers.Hi,

The prices are about 500-700nis

Angelena has her own place, loren sometimes does and Miri is only at a hotel (700nis)

All are pretty and private

There is loren. Hard to get hold of

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?categoryID=13&AdvertiseID=2467

Angelena

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?categoryID=14&AdvertiseID=2590

Miri

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?categoryID=14&AdvertiseID=3186

All know english

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4148
04-19-10, 12:57

Many thanks.[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BlackHatter
05-03-10, 12:19
http://www.girl-directory.com/israel-escort.php?ID=20539

Her price is 750nis. So if anyone is game to be the first to try, a report would be nice.

I haven't decided yet as she in my high end and they are not always worth it.

Tylerpd
05-13-10, 11:23
I am taking out a Business Client on either Thurs or Friday and they want to go to a Tel Aviv Strip Club. I have narrowed it dwon to either the Pussy Cat or Go Go (on Allenby) Are their bigger crowds in these clubs on Thurs or Fridays? I just dont want to go and have it standing room only with a huge crowd? Anyone have a preference on either club?

Cheers

Why Am I
05-13-10, 11:50
I am taking out a Business Client on either Thurs or Friday and they want to go to a Tel Aviv Strip Club. I have narrowed it dwon to either the Pussy Cat or Go Go (on Allenby) Are their bigger crowds in these clubs on Thurs or Fridays? I just don't want to go and have it standing room only with a huge crowd? Anyone have a preference on either club?If you had asked more generally, and especially for "business clients", I would have strongly suggested Bursa as the classier and more business-friendly club (and asked you say Hi to a few ATFs there).

Between Pussy Cat and Go Go I would have to advise against taking a client to Go Go. I have an ATF there as well, but the atmosphere is way too seedy to take a client to. Check out some of my reviews here or over at TUSCL, or PM if you want more details.

In this case, given those two selections, I would say Pussy Cat is far and away the better choice. Thursday night is, of course, the busiest. Fridays will be somewhat less crowded.

Bennie 56
05-26-10, 22:20
If you had asked more generally, and especially for "business clients", I would have strongly suggested Bursa as the classier and more business-friendly club (and asked you say Hi to a few ATFs there).

Between Pussy Cat and Go Go I would have to advise against taking a client to Go Go. I have an ATF there as well, but the atmosphere is way too seedy to take a client to. Check out some of my reviews here or over at TUSCL, or PM if you want more details.

In this case, given those two selections, I would say Pussy Cat is far and away the better choice. Thursday night is, of course, the busiest. Fridays will be somewhat less crowded.A couple of questions:

(1) Why do you recommend Bursa over the over clubs?

(2) What services are available "upstairs"?

Thank you.

Bennie 56
05-31-10, 18:14

Many thanks.Also a newbie here. Since the moderator won't allow a phone number, does anyone know of a website for Hayarkon 98?

Thank you.

Moshe1
06-11-10, 07:32
... a website for Hayarkon 98? Thank you.http://is.gd/cL57H - though I do not recommend it.

Zipperhead
06-12-10, 16:45
Can anyone recommend a Deep Throat Specialist, preferably CIM or COF? My first time in the city and I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Thumperr
06-20-10, 07:21
Been here most of the month. Saw the great map supplied in an earlier post, wanted to add some comments.

Girls appear later in the evening along Road 2040 (or is it 2010, a local can verify - and yes, that is the name on the road sign) around the gas station. The road runs from Propes Street to Yunitsman. Saturday night one was even out wearing a black feather boa - nice touch. Never saw action here before 10PM.

From Tel Aviv, come up the Ayalon -Rte 20 to the Route 5 exit. At the exit bear left as if getting on Route 2 in the direction of Haifa. Then bear left. At the T intersection, go left then immediate first right onto Yunitsman. If you continue straight, you will end up with a big parking lot on the right. There you will find women and in some cases almost women - or in hebrew Koksinaleets.

To get to to the ladies only section, up by the Megurai Chen, after you make the right onto Yunitsman, make the left at the first corner. The parking lot action seems 24/7, with least selection by day, bizarre, road crazy cruising by night. In this land of $25 sex, you will get your monies worth.

The action around the old bus station, right off Begin, is more frightening than it has ever been. The neighborhood has indeed changed dramatically to Ethiopian, but some of the worst of the worst girls are still in action. As are the abundant supply of K girls. Caveat Emptor.

Going to check out the old Boursa cruising area tonight.

Moshe1
06-23-10, 13:28
Girls appear later in the evening along Road 2040 (or is it 2010...
... As are the abundant supply of K girls. Excellent description, Thumperr, and yes, that's Road 2040.

But what do you mean by K girls? I heard this expression from people talking about Korean girls, but this is obviously not what you meant.

Cheers,

Moshe

Member #4148
06-23-10, 22:50
Excellent description, Thumperr, and yes, that's Road 2040.

But what do you mean by K girls? I heard this expression from people talking about Korean girls, but this is obviously not what you meant.

Cheers,

MosheI just assumed he meant Kokslaniyot..."transvestites/transsexuals" roughly translated.

Thumperr
06-24-10, 18:12
i just assumed he meant kokslaniyot..."transvestites/transsexuals" roughly translated.

this man is correct!

shorter, heavyish, blond, big red lipstick, red skirt, tank top and a smile. where they make the sharp right into the parking area, where the ethiopian men come to watch.

there she was, peeing standing up.

Bennie 56
06-24-10, 20:49
(1) Can anyone recommend a provider who is playful and can tease?

(2) Is there a website (besides this one) that gives reviews of providers (similar to escorts.com in the USA)? I will gladly take a Hebrew website (it will give me an opportunity to learn some Hebrew words they don't teach us in Ulpan).

Thank you.

BlackHatter
06-26-10, 05:14
(1) Can anyone recommend a provider who is playful and can tease?

(2) Is there a website (besides this one) that gives reviews of providers (similar to escorts.com in the USA)? I will gladly take a Hebrew website (it will give me an opportunity to learn some Hebrew words they don't teach us in Ulpan).

Thank you.You can start here:

Emily is a native english speaker....

A forum is here:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/forum/?ShowMap=0

And this girl, if you like them "thin" is interested in the non local market:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=4248
(shes received "rave" reviews in the previous forum)

Moshe1
06-28-10, 06:17
(1) Can anyone recommend a provider who is playful and can tease?Sharon from the link below is very good at roleplaying. She's also cute, friendly, and has a good body. In my opinion her GFE is way too poor, but I know of quite a few johns who worship her
http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=2162

BlackHatter
06-28-10, 14:31
Sharon from the link below is very good at roleplaying. She's also cute, friendly, and has a good body. In my opinion her GFE is way too poor, but I know of quite a few johns who worship her
http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=2162One thing about sharon..i see here "menu" has lengthened with time. She doesn't do GFE, but she is friendly and gives you the feeling that she is "all yours"..within her limits.

Didi Vise
06-29-10, 13:09
Sharon is only reccomended if you are into Blow Jobs witch she is very experienced at.
Sex with her is boring and she refuses positions that are concidered standard.

400 NIS(around 100$) for 40 minutes of 2 Blow Jobs are nowdays in Israel a good bargian sadely.

One more warning she has good body but very common face don't expect a beauty queen.

One thing about sharon..i see here "menu" has lengthened with time. She doesn't do GFE, but she is friendly and gives you the feeling that she is "all yours"..within her limits.

Perv Dog
07-10-10, 00:01
Hello, everyone, I'm going to be in Tel Aviv on July 13th for a couple days.

I plan on checking out as many strip clubs as I can.

Does anyone know which ones offer extra-cirricular activities?

If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know!

Moshe1
07-10-10, 15:42
... strip clubs ...extra-cirricular activities?Hi there, I assume that by “extra-cirricular activities” you mean FS (Full Service).

If so, then please note that here in Israel, FS is usually not encouraged by the strip clubs’ owners; most girls don’t do it, and when they do, then the service is bad, rushed and expensive.

Most FS activity here is either at “meeting apartments” - for medium price, or independent ladies for higher price - both incalls and outcalls, or street walkers - for the lower prices.

In the higher price range, you can also go for escort services - always outcalls; these also fall into the higher price range category, but as a rule expect an overpriced and bad service.

I strongly advise you to spend some time reading the existing reports bellow, as they will give you a good overview of what’s available, what’s recommended and at what price; some of these reports are really outstanding.

After reading them, if you still have a question, by all means post it here and if sensible, I am sure that someone will answer it.

Jorge Rad10
07-11-10, 13:07
Hi man,

Next week I''l land in Tel aviv till weekend so if you plan check strip clubs, I'm up to do this task, let me know ASAP my mail account is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

Hello, everyone, I'm going to be in Tel Aviv on July 13th for a couple days.

I plan on checking out as many strip clubs as I can.

Does anyone know which ones offer extra-cirricular activities?

If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Perv Dog
07-12-10, 03:36
Thanks for the reply Moshe1. I was actually more interested in getting a BJ, rather than FS. I've already read many of the earlier posts dating back to 2008, but will probably re-read them again.

Hey Jorge your email was deleted. Just to let you know, I'll only be in Tel Aviv for one night, on the 12th. If you want, we can meet up at the Pussycat Club on Tuesday night. I'll try get there for 10:00 pm sharp and stay for at least 45 min. I also plan on going to Bursa as well as Shendu that same evening.

BTW. You shouldn't have much trouble picking me out of the crowd.

Mike

Jorge Rad10
07-12-10, 08:06
Hey Mike,

I'll be in Tel Aviv 14th on July for one night, then I head towards Eilat for scuba diving.

Hey Jorge your email was deleted. Just to let you know, I'll only be in Tel Aviv for one night, on the 12th. If you want, we can meet up at the Pussycat Club on Tuesday night. I'll try get there for 10:00 pm sharp and stay for at least 45 min. I also plan on going to Bursa as well as Shendu that same evening.

MikeHey Pals, any suggestions about nice clubs in Eilat are more than welcome.

Jorge

Moshe1
07-12-10, 11:41
Hi Mike,

Indeed Pussycat are the better two, then there are the Baby Dolls and GoGo Girls.
Cheers,

Moshe

http://www.babydolls.co.il/home.asp?lang=1
http://www.gogogirls.co.il/english.html

Thanks for the reply Moshe1. I was actually more interested in getting a BJ, rather than FS. I've already read many of the earlier posts dating back to 2008, but will probably re-read them again.

Mike

Ttmdd
07-15-10, 17:53
Looking for massage with HR and perhaps BJ, not FS. Prefer large-chested, experienced, friendly lady.

I've been to the flat on BY (don't remember the number) but the experience was a bit average, just not that exciting or sexy.

Generally prefer places with a few girls to choose from where there is no need to book. Also open in evenings.

Any recommendations?

Ttmdd
07-15-10, 18:07
Looking for massage with HR and perhaps BJ, not FS. Prefer large-chested, experienced, friendly lady.

I've been to the flat on BY (don't remember the number) but the experience was a bit average, just not that exciting or sexy.

Generally prefer places with a few girls to choose from where there is no need to book. Also open in evenings.

Any recommendations?

Moshe1
07-18-10, 11:01
Looking for massage ... no need to book. Also open in evenings. Any recommendations?Try one of the ladies at this link: http://www.bsexy.co.il/card.asp?id=1457

No personal experience (MJ's are not my cup of tea), but I heard that Bar gives a good service and the others' is acceptable as well.

ColonelDecker
07-21-10, 16:44
My friend and I went there just 1 hour ago.

200 NIS 40m 180NIS 30m.

4 girls and 4-5 rooms

Massage and HJ

My friend chose a tall girl, Alex, with dark hair. She is not good because she did not allow her customer touching her, she did not take off her bra, a little bit boring.

For me, it seems better. I chose a lady, 30-40 years old, from Ukraine.

She took off all her clothes and sometimes put her tits on my body teasing me.

I could touch everywhere I want to without any complains or dodge.

I never asked about BJ because I am a outlander and some information in this forum showed that they will charge a lot.

In the end, a good hand job finish today's relaxation

My friend was upset, so never choose Alex, guys.A couple of questions... I'd greatly appreciate any answers.

I assume BY is Ben Yahuda?

Can anyone provide a tel number or website for this place? Is English spoken here? Is it necessary to book and appointment in advance or can you just turn up.

Cheers

Moshe1
07-22-10, 07:38
Yes, BY stands for Ben Yehuda street. MPs and Meeting Apartments appear and disappear in this area quite often, and since Vincentk message is a few months old, the MP mentioned there might be closed by now. Even if still exists, then the girls changed - probably several times. But don't worry, another one is probably open nearby, such as one at BY 20, which was active a couple of months ago, and still might be.

At these establishments you most probably find someone speaking a few words in English, and you don't need an appointment, unless you want a specific lady and want to check when her shift is. Still, you might want to call in advance just to check if the place is still active.

We are not allowed phone numbers here, so check insteadthis link: http://www.bsexy.co.il/card.asp?id=1845 .

A couple of questions... I'd greatly appreciate any answers.

I assume BY is Ben Yahuda?

Can anyone provide a tel number or website for this place? Is English spoken here? Is it necessary to book and appointment in advance or can you just turn up.

Cheers

Ta Outbound
07-28-10, 08:10
Hi there guys,

I'm currently in Jerusalem/Tel Aviv for the next ten days, looking for two bi girls for a threesome.

After thoroughly reading the reports, I have mixed feelings about the scene - it sounds that I should go either for the private appartments or the high end escort services, but then again, from several reports it sounds that they're overpriced and a bit boring.

I'm not looking for a cheap fuck and money's not a problem. At the same time, I'm not interested in cold or emotionless sex, I'm more into a GFE type of things (yes, with two chicks).

I've noted a few interesting names and places through reading the threads and reports, but since some of them are kind of old, I was wondering if you'd have any more recommendations for agencies/places (or individual girls).

I duly noted the existence of that chick couple (Adi + some other name), sounds interesting, anyone heard of them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ta Outbound
07-28-10, 14:10
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Jerusalem/Tel Aviv for about 10 days, looking for a threesome experience with some real good lookers.

I've browsed thoroughly through the reports and most recent posts (this year) and from what I understand, I should forget cheap solutions and either go for a private appartment with two girls (not easy to find) or the higher-end escort services.

Money is not really the issue here, but from what certain people seem to say, even though escort agencies are expensive, the experience can be disappointing.

I get a lot of action myself and I'm not interested in a cheap fuck, the whole point for me is to be with 2 model-grade girls who also are into each other (or can convincingly fake to be) and somewhat enthusiastic about what they do.

I've duly noted the interesting info on the Adi + Einav couple below, but if you have any other advice, especially which agency is recommended, I'd be happy to.

I'm coming here asking for a lot and not offering much, so I'll make a promise: help me and I'll write a full detailed report here specifically on threesomes.

Thanks!

BlackHatter
07-29-10, 09:54
Hi guys,

the whole point for me is to be with 2 model-grade girls who also are into each other (or can convincingly fake to be) and somewhat enthusiastic about what they do.

I've duly noted the interesting info on the Adi + Einav couple below, but if you have any other advice, especially which agency is recommended, I'd be happy to.

Thanks!well i know someone who went to Adi and Einav and was quite satisfied, but they're not "top models"...there is a second option but i can't vouch for it:

Agelena and friend.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=4380

Angelena, not so much GFE, but shes pretty, nice natural big tits, speaks and is learning english. I was with her last week and she mentioned her friend for a threesome, as i understand also with big tits...but i can't comment on personal experience here.

Ivordzumbiev
07-30-10, 07:10
Hi guys,

Could you recommend me a sex shop in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

Thanks

Moshe1
08-01-10, 07:46
Hi guys,

Could you recommend me a sex shop in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

ThanksI buy from time to time stuff from Sexcity shop in Ramat Gan, Arlozorov 1 (passage - here is the map location: http://is.gd/dW6xX). They are quite reputable, their service is fairly OK and the prices are on the higher size but you can haggle and lower them a little bit.

They have also a website www.sexcity.co.il, but I am afraid that's Hebrew only.

Tylerpd
08-04-10, 12:14
Anyone had any Experiences with either Rose or Venus Escort Agency in Tel Aviv?

Cheers

Dito Maso
08-12-10, 21:37
Hi,

I have a couple of basic(?) question.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=2460
http://www.sexforfree.co.il/xex/xex_0506613589/index.html
http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=4483

All these "spa" place...how does it work?

Is it only for massage or including happy ending such as HJ or BJ?

Does anyone knows where are those located? or have any feedback?

Appreciate for your help.

Moshe1
08-13-10, 18:14
Hi Dito Maso,

In these places you usually chose a lady and she gives you a massage for anywhere between 100 to 200, sometimes even 250 Shekel - according to place location, quality of ladies, etc.

In most of these places you'll get a HJ included in the price, and need to pay extra for additional services. Most girls will give you a BJ (for extra money), but not FS. Usually in these places the bed is also not uncomfortable for FS. Note, if you want more than a massage, you must set it with the lady in advance - check if included and if not, how much it costs.

Regarding the places you asked:
The 1st is in Tel-Aviv (http://is.gd/ege3S - near Kikar Atarim), and the lady in the pic is Smadar. Her tits are well known amongst us, the veteran punters, and she offers relatively good service.

The 2nd and the 3rd are respectively in one of the industrial zones of Rishon Le'Zion (http://is.gd/egezu) and Petah Tikva. They are are less comfortable to reach if you don't drive and I do not have any experience with them.

Cheers,

Moshe

Hi,

I have a couple of basic(?) question.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=2460
http://www.sexforfree.co.il/xex/xex_0506613589/index.html
http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=4483

All these "spa" place...how does it work?

Is it only for massage or including happy ending such as HJ or BJ?

Does anyone knows where are those located? or have any feedback?

Appreciate for your help.

Daddie O
08-16-10, 13:30
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Jerusalem/Tel Aviv for about 10 days, looking for a threesome experience with some real good lookers.

I'm coming here asking for a lot and not offering much, so I'll make a promise: help me and I'll write a full detailed report here specifically on threesomes.

Thanks!Ta Outbound,

I guess this is probably too late for you, but I guess I'll put it up here FWIW. Did you end up doing the threesome? Any report?

I've seen these two ads on seximo.co.il:

1. Two models invite you for discreet hosting:

Untranslated:

http://www.seximo.co.il/דירות_דיסקרטיות__דוגמניות_מזמינות_אותך_לאירוח_דיסקרטי_1690.html

Translated:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=iw&tl=en&u=http://www.seximo.co.il/%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A8%25D7%2598%25D7%2599%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA__%25D7%2593%25D7%2595%25D7%2592%25D7%259E%25D7%25A0%25D7%2599%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA_%25D7%259E%25D7%2596%25D7%259E%25D7%2599%25D7%25A0%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2590%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA%25D7%259A_%25D7%259C%25D7%2590%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%2597_%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A8%25D7%2598%25D7%2599_1690.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgQ-Es389GZ-plg97_BvzfKOrvLOQ

2. Hosting Discreet Apartment Tel Aviv

Untranslated:

http://www.seximo.co.il/דירות_דיסקרטיות_דירת_אירוח_דיסקרטית_בתל_אביב_1518.html

Translated:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=iw&tl=en&u=http://www.seximo.co.il/%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A8%25D7%2598%25D7%2599%25D7%2595%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2590%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%2597_%25D7%2593%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A8%25D7%2598%25D7%2599%25D7%25AA_%25D7%2591%25D7%25AA%25D7%259C_%25D7%2590%25D7%2591%25D7%2599%25D7%2591_1518.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjklb-BMRWRh1Y2agr98ZnJWMZG9w

-----

Here is a link to a discussion forum on sexadir.co.il with some recommendations about two girls:

Untranslated:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18403

Translated:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sexadir.co.il/forum/forum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D18403%26SID%3D9zc484b8d344ec8z3e3d4faz4e43z215&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgJho2IW7u-EoRnP9WMv254QkvEFQ

-----

OK, zeyoo. I have not had much chance to monger in Israel yet.

I went to Pussycat awhile back. It's great! Great lap dances. Don't be afraid to let your hands wander... She shouldn't have gotten me off before asking to go to VIP, otherwise I would have for sure. Don't remember who it was but she was dark-haird, skinny, smallish chest. When I arrived the bouncer said if I was looking for a blowjob he could give me some recommendations... Enough said.

I am meeting the notorious Sharon later today. Will report back. If I do any doubles from the list above I will certainly report.

Final note: for those of you who don't know how to use translate.google.com, all you have to do is paste text into the window on the page and pick the languages to translate from and to. Better yet, put the URL into the window (like www.sexadir.co.il) and it will take you to the webpage and translate it for you on the spot! Then when you press a link, it will move you to that link and translate it. So you can surf the web in hebrew no problem. You can read the forums there and learn a lot. A lot!! If the translated links above don't work, just copy the untranslated ones and paste into google translate and bingo. The only problem I've run into is when the webpage is too big, then you have to copy-and-paste bit by bit, or when most of it is in an image file, which doesn't get translated.

Happy hunting! Or should I say, punting!

ColonelDecker
08-16-10, 21:40
I went to Pussycat awhile back. It's great! Great lap dances. Don't be afraid to let your hands wander. She shouldn't have gotten me off before asking to go to VIP, otherwise I would have for sure. Don't remember who it was but she was dark-haird, skinny, smallish chest. When I arrived the bouncer said if I was looking for a blowjob he could give me some recommendations. Enough said.What sort of prices are we looking at here? Is there similar action to be found in other lap dance bars? I read earlier in the thread that there is similar action available in gogo girls. Any updates on this?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Why Am I
08-17-10, 19:04
What sort of prices are we looking at here? Is there similar action to be found in other lap dance bars? I read earlier in the thread that there is similar action available in gogo girls. Any updates on this?Dances in the public areas are NIS20 everywhere. The best dancers can get you off this way in just a few songs.

In the private rooms at all the bars you can find HJ, BJ, even FS if you want. Depends on the girl. Pretty much all should do HJ, but not all will go further. In my experience, your best bet for FS is at GoGo. Expect about NIS200. Not that it'll be that good a service, of course.

Prices for the extras are, of course, higher in the higher-end clubs. You'll pay more at PussyCat or Bursa than at GoGo or Shendu or Lido. But of course, the girls are of obviously higher quality too so you might find it worth the premium.

BlackHatter
09-13-10, 12:15
I'm not a pro girl, just love to share some of my dreams with total strangers. Kind of kinky behave of me.

KimmiJust a point of info. I emailed kimmi for additional info. Seems she's talking about alternative massage.

Ben Dixon
09-13-10, 22:12
I spoke with her, she is fun. Performs the massage naked, I realized that she had a large natural breasts.

I will arrive to Israel in 2 days.

I'll report from the field about her on weekend I hope so.

Moshe1
09-26-10, 10:26
... I will arrive to Israel in 2 days. I'll report from the field about her on weekend I hope so.Don't forget us.

Fish Pargo
09-27-10, 23:28
Hello,

New to the forum. I am going to Israel in a couple of months for a 10 day trip. I have not been there in many years. I am looking to have a girl to spend some time with. Does anyone have any recommendations on a escort company or such? This is all new to me here. Most of my trips have been to Costa Rica, Columbia and Panama

My hebrew sucks but its better then my spanish.

Fish Pargo
09-28-10, 01:39
I spoke with her, she is fun. Performs the massage naked, I realized that she had a large natural breasts.

I will arrive to Israel in 2 days.

I'll report from the field about her on weekend I hope so.A update would be great, I am trying to figure out the scene in Israel, as I want to increase the fun during my trip there in November.

BlackHatter
09-28-10, 06:15
Hello,

New to the forum. I am going to Israel in a couple of months for a 10 day trip. I have not been there in many years. I am looking to have a girl to spend some time with. Does anyone have any recommendations on a escort company or such? This is all new to me here. Most of my trips have been to Costa Rica, Columbia and Panama

My hebrew sucks but its better then my spanish.Well their is Emily, Canadian, with fluent English. Sex isn't so great, no GFE:

http://www.Girl-directory.com/israel-escort.php?ID=20539

Anna, Ukrianian, but lived in Canda for a few years. (pict is close, same body- with tatooes)

http://www.Sexadir.co.Il/place.asp?categoryID=13&AdvertiseID=4036

Miri. Classic escort girl-pretty, dark complexion (Iraqi)

http://www.Sexadir.co.Il/place.asp?categoryID=14&AdvertiseID=3186

Moshe1
09-28-10, 12:12
Well their is Emily, Canadian, with fluent English..... Emily is a beauty, with great body - almost perfect IMHO. She's also intelligent, but as Vestal rightly wrote, her service is mediocre.

That's why my favorite is not she, but Alexandra. Nice thin body, excellent service
http://www.banana.co.il/CostumerCardAds.asp?id=938

Tylerpd
10-05-10, 15:52
Hello,

My hebrew sucks but its better then my spanish.
Google both Venus Escorts or Rose both in Tel Aviv. Used them both before They have 30 Min Services for 150-200 US....

ColonelDecker
10-06-10, 00:09
I've just spent a week in Tel Aviv so I thought I'd share a few thoughts that may be of interest.

GETTING THERE AND STAYING THERE

I flew from Manchester on Jet2 for around £200. It was a pretty boring no-frills five hour flight. I breezed through passport control, collected my bags then headed for the railway station. I purchased my ticket to Tel Aviv from the machine outside for 14NIS then went to the platform. The place was empty, there was no other passengers, nobody working in the office and no trains running, After a while I gave up and paid around 140NIS for a taxi into town. The driver informed me that it was Shabbat and no trains were running. This was a Thursday and I'd always thought Shabbat was a Friday. I would have been nice if there had been some posters or something at the station telling me about the lack of trains before I paid for my ticket.

Looking for a budget option I opted the stay at the Sky Hostel at 34 Ben Yehuda Street. This worked out at around £20 per night for a private room with shared bathroom facilities. It wasn't a great place to stay however, the room was pretty grubby and there was no A/C. My room was like a furnace and I slept in a pool of sweat each night.

While entering Israel was easy enough, getting out turned out to be a bit more difficult. I was heavily interrogated, searched and x-rayed prior to check in at the airport. The Malaysian stamp on my passport really got their knickers in a twist. However, once they were satisfied that I wasn't planning to blow the place to smithereens I was escorted right to the front of the check-in queue and was allowed to bypass the x-ray machine. I suppose it goes with the territory.

MASSAGE

I tried a few numbers from the bsexy website but found no one who could speak English. I did, however, find a place called Massage4U just a few doors along from the hostel on Ben Yehuda. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a plain looking mid '30s Sabra chick with short black hair and spectacles. I paid 200NIS for forty minutes of massage with a hand job. It wasn't the greatest experience. She stripped naked and had ample tits and ass but she just would not stop talking and she seemed more interested in me massaging her. She crudely jerked me off and I was surprised that I was able to cum.

Unable to find any other action I headed back to Massage4U. This time a middle aged Russian answered the door. She was over the hill but in decent enough shape. This was far better. She stripped to her panties and her tits didn't sag too much. Her massage technique was pretty good, she skilfully massaged my cock and balls, like tantric shit and I had a pretty intense orgasm.

There is another massage place around the corner, towards the bottom of Allenby. Here I was massaged and wanked off for 220 NIS by another Russian, this time around 40 and not in the best shape.

Both places were pretty mechanical and the service wasn't the greatest. It's also worth noting that the action took place on massage tables in brightly lit rooms. I've been to erotic massage places in Europe where there are dimmed lights, sensual music, scented candles, soft mattresses and beautiful 20 year old women. The Tel Aviv scene was a bit of a disappointment.

GOGO GIRLS

The Gogo Girls lap dancing club is on Allenby Street, just a short walk from my hostel. I'm always wary of strip clubs in foreign cities but this place was safe enough, although it is pretty expensive. Entry is 80NIS and it's 35NIS for a beer. At 20NIS the lap dances represent excellent value for money. You are allowed to touch but they don't take off their knickers. Good times are available in the private room. 250NIS for a hand job and 350 for CBJ seems to be the going rate. I made three visits and went private with the same girl each time. It is definitely worth becoming a regular customer, the first and second sessions were pretty mechanical but the third was far better... lots of DFK, DATY and she allowed me to lick her ass. It pays to persevere.

I was approached by an Ethiopian girl in one of the bars on Allenby, she seemed to be offering sex but her English wasn't very good and I couldn't make out what she was saying. Besides, my balls had just been emptied, I'd had a few beers and I doubt if she'd have been allowed in the hostel. If I'd stayed longer and had better accommodation I may have checked this out more thoroughly.

It's a fascinating country, the people are nice and I had a great time overall but I doubt if I'll return to Israel. I've had far more fun elsewhere. It was far too hot. I was planning to do some of the usual touristy stuff, like visit Jerusalem and the Dead Sea but it was so hot that I just couldn't be bothered. I also found food and drink to be quite expensive. The average price for a beer is around 20NIS i.e. around £3 or £4. It didn't help that I had real difficulty changing Sterling travellers cheque. The change places around town weren't interested and I had to try three banks and even then they would only take a limited amount. Some of the ATMs wouldn't accept my card either.

Rikard March
10-07-10, 07:40
GOGO GIRLS

The Gogo Girls lap dancing club is on Allenby Street, just a short walk from my hostel. I'm always wary of strip clubs in foreign cities but this place was safe enough, although it is pretty expensive. Entry is 80NIS and it's 35NIS for a beer. At 20NIS the lap dances represent excellent value for money. You are allowed to touch but they don't take off their knickers. Good times are available in the private room. 250NIS for a hand job and 350 for CBJ seems to be the going rate. I made three visits and went private with the same girl each time. It is definitely worth becoming a regular customer, the first and second sessions were pretty mechanical but the third was far better... lots of DFK, DATY and she allowed me to lick her ass. It pays to persevere.Would appreciate some more info on GoGo Girls strip club:

- 250NIS - how long is that for? ...or how many dances is that for?

- what time does the club open? is it open in the afternoon?

Thanks!

Member #4148
10-07-10, 07:44
It's a fascinating country, the people are nice and I had a great time overall but I doubt if I'll return to Israel. I've had far more fun elsewhere. It was far too hot. I was planning to do some of the usual touristy stuff, like vAs has been written abundantly on these pages, if mongering is the primary purpose of your travel, you can do far better than Israel.

But you can also do worse.

Nice report on an altogether mediocre scene.

ColonelDecker
10-08-10, 19:16
Would appreciate some more info on GoGo Girls strip club:

- 250NIS - how long is that for? ...or how many dances is that for?

- what time does the club open? is it open in the afternoon?

Thanks!Hi,

A lapdance is 20NIS, it lasts for one song and takes place in the bar area. There are frequent stage shows where girls may be topless or nude and the occasional lesbian show too. There are two private rooms in the back. These are just grubby little cubicles with a chair in once corner and a wastepaper basket overflowing with semen stained baby wipes. Hardly a romantic setting. I paid 250NIS for a handjob that lasted until I ejaculated. A covered blow job cost 350NIS, but I don't particularly like CBJs. It must be noted that the price may vary from girl to girl and that not all girls will go private. The best looking girl in there knocked me back.

The club opens at 22:30 and closes at around 4am. I think it can open earlier for private functions.

Just to clarify, mongering wasn't the primary purpose of my vacation. I wanted to visit a country I'd never been to before. Sex was just the icing on the cake.

Member #4148
10-09-10, 12:12
Hi,

Just to clarify, mongering wasn't the primary purpose of my vacation. I wanted to visit a country I'd never been to before. Sex was just the icing on the cake.I apologize for the crappy Crisco icing.

Ziggym
10-09-10, 22:02
While entering Israel was easy enough, getting out turned out to be a bit more difficult. I was heavily interrogated, searched and x-rayed prior to check in at the airport. The Malaysian stamp on my passport really got their knickers in a twist. However, once they were satisfied that I wasn't planning to blow the place to smithereens I was escorted right to the front of the check-in queue and was allowed to bypass the x-ray machine. I suppose it goes with the territory.
.Ahh, good times. Sounds like they rolled out the red carpet for you. Seriously, the Israelis have a sick sense of humor and the ones from work used to joke they could order such inspections for the people they disliked.

I had a very similar 'how's your father, let me buy you dinner first' type inspection on leaving. This was partially due to the fact I tried to leave with my Xbox 360, which they let inside the country but wouldn't allow me to fly out with.

Anyhow, it's odd. I got on their 'list' for going to too many neighboring countries so get this treatment always now. I arrive early and with clean underwear on. No joke.

Also it's funny they got upset over Malaysia. Under-the-table the two countries have many business dealings but on paper and for show they hate eachother. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Ziggym
10-09-10, 22:10
$alom!

I am a newbie in Tel Aviv and had a few experiences in Ben Yehuda 38 and Hayarkon 98. Both ladies in those places rushed the sex which was supposed to be 40 min. to something like 20 min. Is there a place where we get a real at least 30 minutes of full service?This! I remember the heyday about 2.5-3 years ago of BY 38 (didn't it get closed down? I published a report where I was drunk and tried to demolish the light once in a rage) where 250 NIS was still about $55 USD and the women were smokin hot (well some where).

If I am going to be in town for a week and only a few days or nights alone looking for some love, where do I go to get my bearings again? Please, anyone. If they can PM me info on Hayarkon that would be great.

I am a long time contributor to this forum, I just haven't been able to find any solid info going back to when I was last here. Only I see massage and ripoff stripper HJ's. I'm about FS, preferably one good pop in 30 minutes or 2 in 40.

Clyde Drexler
10-10-10, 15:02
Just came back from Israel on business and must say the scene in Tel Aviv has drastically changed. Used to be a pretty good mongering spot ten years ago now it has gotten weak. Prices have jumped and it is alot harder to find action. Went to three Strip Clubs. Pussycat has beautiful women and dances are only 20NIS but I have no idea about extras. Went to the new Bursa it was not as good as the old one and I wouldn't go back. I used to love Go Go on Allenby for there extras, but now everything has pretty much changed. When it comes to looks the girls are the weakest of the three clubs but it seems you get the most mileage here. About five years ago girls were offering full service now seems only to be offering CBJ 350NIS & HJ 200NIS. Tel Aviv used to be easy to get action but I wouldn't go if you where just looking for mongering. I can't believe I am saying this but for the first time ever found easier and better action in Eilat (not that I would go there either just for mongering).

Ziggym
10-14-10, 09:07
Just came back from Israel on business and must say the scene in Tel Aviv has drastically changed. Used to be a pretty good mongering spot ten years ago now it has gotten weak. Prices have jumped and it is alot harder to find action. Went to three Strip Clubs. Pussycat has beautiful women and dances are only 20NIS but I have no idea about extras. Went to the new Bursa it was not as good as the old one and I wouldn't go back. I used to love Go Go on Allenby for there extras, but now everything has pretty much changed. When it comes to looks the girls are the weakest of the three clubs but it seems you get the most mileage here. About five years ago girls were offering full service now seems only to be offering CBJ 350NIS & HJ 200NIS. Tel Aviv used to be easy to get action but I wouldn't go if you where just looking for mongering. I can't believe I am saying this but for the first time ever found easier and better action in Eilat (not that I would go there either just for mongering).Well Pussycat is where I lost my sex worker 'cherry' if you will. I was a complete rube. Going to the nearby cash machine on BY and paying 300 NIS for a covered handy. Lame. I finished it myself.

Then there was BY 38 where my addiction began. It is sort of like people who win at the casino their first time, they are hooked for life. I got a real gem there my first time and was never to find her again (Almog, where are you?)

I will probably be coming through next week and will keep my eye out, but BY38 is no more then? It used to be quite decent full service for 250 NIS which was great if you can hold out, otherwise they rush you out the door and hate to give 2 pops unless you can hurry that as well.

Texan Boss
10-14-10, 23:39
Emily is a beauty, with great body. Almost perfect IMHO. She's also intelligent, but as Vestal rightly wrote, her service is mediocre.

That's why my favorite is not she, but Alexandra. Nice thin body, excellent service

http://www.Banana.Co.Il/CostumerCardAds. Asp? Id=938Wow. Man. I had a great time with Alexandra. 1st time in Tel Aviv and she is the best. Visiting from Boston and called her based on other monger's review. We fixed for 10: 30 but she called me at 9pm and we rescheduled for 11:30. The wait if has really paid off. She called me right aroud 11pm as she is on the way. Knocked my door and here she is. Quickly took a bath and meantime I offered her some juice since she doesn't booze while working. The fun started with a great experience. And man no rushing. No clock watcher. Just focused on her service. We spent good 1 hour and then she called someone to pick her up. I'll positively repeat as she is the exact person I'm looking for. I'll say pictures on her profile don't do justice as she is much better in person and a great provider. Holy Tel Aviv. That I found such a great provider. I'll call her a friend as she was very friendly and performed. No upsell. No clock watcher

She also told me that her profile is wrong on this borad. Here is her correct one.

http://www.Sexadir. Co. Il/place. Asp? CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=3541

Texan Boss
10-15-10, 17:44
This is the Link

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=3541

Zapzarap69
10-17-10, 11:46
Dear All,

I will be in Tel Aviv in a week with my partner :)

I'm looking for a bi sex courtisane, to have with fun with us.

Do you have any recommendations ?

Are there any Swinger Club in Tel Aviv ?

Thanks for the feedback

D & D

Texan Boss
10-17-10, 23:17
I met Alexandra last week and repeated today. Man. Today she is even better. This is 2nd time I met her but her service remains same. She exploited me again. I'm kinda liking her. This time (infact last time too) she recommended her friend Kati. Which is my next rendezvous. Looks like she is helping her into it. I'm loving Tel Aviv. Its kinda fun here. I'll repeat Alexandra as she is now my gurl here.

Texan Boss
10-17-10, 23:21
I've my girl here. Let me know when you arrive and it would be fun. Atleast I'm here for next 10 days till I go back to Boston. Its fun city.

Texan Boss
10-21-10, 22:29
Guys- This time as per Alaxendra's recommendations I scheduled with Kati. Man she is a great provider. Very nice skills. Perfect GFE. I'll highly recommend both these gurls.

The best thing I liked is she is no clock watcher, devoted to providing you complete relax.

Looks: 9/10

Body: 9/10

Skills: 10/10

I'll repeat her before I leave to States in few days. I'm addicted. Wish my pocket allows 3-some with these 2 gurls. Ah. I'll miss them. But hey I had a great time here. I love Tel Aviv.

Texan Boss
10-22-10, 20:07
Here's her link on sexadir

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=4629

BlackHatter
10-26-10, 09:58
Here's her link on sexadir

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=4629Hows her english?

Texan Boss
10-31-10, 21:59
Hows her english?Both these girls are good in English. I met both twice and it was fun. Kati does talk well and like to have fun the way you want. She loves to kiss and best thing is they don't watch the clock. No up-sell. No tips request. It just nice clean fun.

Fullonipulloni
11-01-10, 11:18
I've experienced most of the escort services, so called discrete apartments and spas. Knowing that a provider sees several customers a day is a bit of a turn off to me, no matter how good her service may be. Within the past few years, there's been a growth of "spas" all around Israel. There's a wide variety of levels and services, but all provide at least a massage with a HJ, and the girl performs the body massage while naked. The going rate seems to be about 200NIS for 40 minutes, not all give the full time. I've been offered full service for as little as an extra 100NIS (assuming she does this several times a day, the price seems to cheap, but girl was not bad looking)

But in my opinion the better option is to find a very attractive girl who normally doesn't offer extras, but if you offer her enough, she won't be able to say no. Such is what I did yesterday! A 25 year old very attractive Israeli, after 10 minutes of an amazing massage with attention in the right places, I asked about extras. At first she shook her head no, but when I took out 800NIS, she couldn't resist (she did have to think about it for several minutes). I made it clear that I wanted to finish twice, because I finish too fast the first time.

To make a long story short, it was the best sex that I've ever had! She swears that it's the first time she's had sex with anyone but her boyfriend, and she certainly would never have thought about doing it at work. She was very nervous that I was testing her to get her in trouble. After some incredible DATY, I went in and finished within 20 seconds. Another 20 minutes of DATY, followed by her own masturbation, and round 2 where I lasted almost 15 minutes of the most incredible sex ever. We switched from me on top to her on top, and we both finished at the same time.

I have to stop this habit, it's costing me a lot of money, but yesteday was worth it. Everything has a price. For the girls privacy, I can't give the location of the Spa, but look around and you'll find them out there.

Ziggym
11-02-10, 16:13
So went back to BY38 and can confirm it's still in action. Kind of a shock considering it's been 2. 5 years for me (see my previous reports about it).

Everything here has gone up in price but not BY38, still the same 250 shekels. However the quality has gone waaay down. 3 times I've stopped in and only once did I find one lady I would maybe pay for. A super tall, built brunet who looks Russian to me but says is not. Even the one Ethopian girl I remember from before (Hayden?) has lost her looks and gone plump.

Also I had a great time at Go-Go's a couple weekends ago. 80 shekels to get in is a bit steep but 20 shekels a dance is fine. The 35 shekel beer is not worth it and the tokens they give you is a scam to get you to spend too much but you can cash them in.

Had a few good dances but mostly enjoyed watching the 18 year old British girl who came with us getting herself some dances. She was touching and loving it. HOT! Got only offered a 'private' dance once by a featured dancer who had been on the stage with ice and a dildo up her twat. She said 400 NIS for a BJ. Waaay costly and not worth it at all.

Member #4148
11-06-10, 11:53
Had Maya at Hayarkon 98 about a year ago. Brazilian. Not quite black enough. It was nice, though.

Hadas at BY. Ethiopian. Fat. Tired.

Info would be greatly appreciated on this apparently rare commodity.

BlackHatter
11-06-10, 18:21
Had Maya at Hayarkon 98 about a year ago. Brazilian. Not quite black enough. It was nice, though.

Hadas at BY. Ethiopian. Fat. Tired.

Info would be greatly appreciated on this apparently rare commodity.At a "spa' in rishon lezion there was a full service black american girl..

03 9522867

כתובת: פלטין נפתלי 3
, ראשון לציון

I never stayed, and forgot here name, this was about 6 months ago.

Member #4148
11-10-10, 09:51
At a "spa' in rishon lezion there was a full service black american girl..

03 9522867

כתובת: פלטין נפתלי 3
, ראשון לציון

I never stayed, and forgot here name, this was about 6 months ago.Called today.

No one fitting that description, though the woman did mention they have an Ethiopian girl named Cecile.

Perhaps I'll give it a go.

Joshgaven123
11-14-10, 09:36
For anyone mongering Jerusalem is usually considered barren but recently I've found a couple of decent 'massage women' listed very innocently on yad2. Co. Il so for anyone stuck in jerusalem just take a peak there and use your common sense on which listings look right to call up.

Ziggym
11-14-10, 23:00
Hadas at BY. Ethiopian. Fat. Tired. Yeah, she's packed on the pounds since I was last here. She sat on my lap the other day and I almost fell off the chair.

She used to go by 'Hayden' I believe and have a review of here somewhere in the back. She was good, but a terrible hit n' run clock watcher.

Moshe1
11-16-10, 11:16
If Ethiopians are your cup of tea, then a better looking one, also with better service is Bar, from Yona Hanavi 39 http://is.gd/hctTK - a massage only establishment. On same Yona Hanavi, but number 7, used to work another Ethiopian lady named Vanessa; don't know if she's still working there.

Yeah, she's packed on the pounds since I was last here. She sat on my lap the other day and I almost fell off the chair.

She used to go by 'Hayden' I believe and have a review of here somewhere in the back. She was good, but a terrible hit n' run clock watcher.

Henri Dufresne
11-23-10, 16:49
I went to Israel 5 years ago and 2 years ago, I have the feeling Tel Aviv is dead for both mongering and.

First of all 5 years ago, there were good escort nite clubs. You would get into an oriental nite club, take a drink and choose the girl you want while siting on a nice sofa. The pimps were in fact very nice people at that time. They were customer oriented and I never have had any problem. The quality service was very high and the Russian girls were very good looking.

When I came back 3 years after, all of that changed. All those nice place in the middle of tel aviv have been closed and I have been denied entrance in another escort place close to the beach on ben Yehuda, I understood they wanted to work with local customers only. I also understood the local authority terminated those places.

It was the same with freebies. 5 years ago I remember bars were packed with 60% women and 40% men. Girls were very open and you just needed to start chatting. 3 years after in the same bar, there were 70% men and the ambience totally changed. It was the same in all balrounges and niteclubs. It was like in the wester countries. Some places looked like gay bars as there were so many men. Now Girls look closed minded and shy. Furthermore, I noticed regular night clubs are now packed with youngsters only. The appearance of girls coming out to barlounges and clubs really went down. However I went to the port where you should find the best one. And also went out to barlounges where the israeli girls go out after work. So I browsed a little on the hebrew only websites and I witnessed the beauty of the girls were very average. For the same price I could go to Spain and get a good looking south american or Romanian for the same service. I could even go to London and get a safer service with an escort who understand english well.

I wonder if I was not at the right time, when I came back to Israel it was September, I don't know if it was not the right time for coming to Tel Aviv.

I went to the beach in September (still very warm) and I have been not impressed by the beauty of the girls. It was really better 5 years ago.

I don't know understand what is happening. And I would like to know if somebody here witnessed the same thing.

Many thanks!

Teddyshow
12-01-10, 19:06
Hi Moshe1,

Between 15 days I will have to be in Tel Aviv and wanted some information: all the women in the club (Pussycat, Go-Go), as I read in the forum, are available to private room fee (HB, BJ)?

A friend of mine, however, told me that 3 / 4 months ago, he had an experience in a GoGo with a black woman (maybe french or indian) who she spoke hebrew (in English too) and, after she had danced for him (paying $ 20), he asked her to go into the private room, but she said that she danced and she did not other things. He could touch the girl (ass, boobs, body) but she never went into the private room. He is back in GoGo 3 / 4 times, again to meet the same girl, because he told me that she was very beautiful, a body of a fable, a beautiful black skin (not very dark), fabulous tits, etc, etc but, however, she never went with him in private room.

Is this possible? Not all girls that dancing in club they go in private room? I ask because I do not want to end up like my friend and and excited without doing anything. And making me draw a lot of money!

Excuse me my English is not perfect.

Cheers, Teddy.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

Indeed Pussycat are the better two, then there are the Baby Dolls and GoGo Girls.
Cheers,

Moshe

http://www.babydolls.co.il/home.asp?lang=1
http://www.gogogirls.co.il/english.html

Moshe1
12-03-10, 12:02
... Not all girls that dancing in club they go in private room? ...Some do, some don't.

You better ask first.

Have fun!

Tylerpd
12-03-10, 14:10
Hi Moshe1,

Between 15 days I will have to be in Tel Aviv and wanted some information: all the women in the club (Pussycat, Go-Go), as I read in the forum, are available to private room fee (HB, BJ)?

A friend of mine, however, told me that 3 / 4 months ago, he had an experience in a GoGo with a black woman (maybe french or indian) who she spoke hebrew (in English too) and, after she had danced for him (paying $ 20), he asked her to go into the private room, but she said that she danced and she did not other things. He could touch the girl (ass, boobs, body) but she never went into the private room. He is back in GoGo 3 / 4 times, again to meet the same girl, because he told me that she was very beautiful, a body of a fable, a beautiful black skin (not very dark), fabulous tits, etc, etc but, however, she never went with him in private room.

Is this possible? Not all girls that dancing in club they go in private room? I ask because I do not want to end up like my friend and and excited without doing anything. And making me draw a lot of money!

Excuse me my English is not perfect.

Cheers, Teddy.

Thanks

Teddy Show,
If the Girl said She had no Interest in Going to a Private Room why did your Friend continue to waste his Time, Effort & $$$ in Returning. I have been to all 3 Clubs you mentioned in your Report and have only had a few offers for private rooms but never took them up as the $$$ they were talking was very high.

I have noticed that the girls will work the crowds for Lap Dances until it starts to thin out ( usually around 3a-4a) then you might find a handful who will start offering Private Rooms. I wouldnt suggest this as reliable thing and it is hit or miss. If you enjoy have a HJ or BJ or some back dank room if that floats your boat then go for it and bring $$$$. Why not just sit back and enjoy these clubs for what ehy are worth in Lap Dances and Drinks as they are a good bargain in those areas for the $$$.

I have had some good experiences with both Venus & Rose Escort Agencies why not google their web sites and check them out. Only draw back with them is you usually need a Hotel Room.

I will be in Tel Aviv next week and will be checking out these clubs and agencies as well.

Happy Hunting

Teddyshow
12-03-10, 20:18
Thank you all,

If I were to go to GoGo and succeed where my friend did not succeed it would be nice, is not it?

That is, to go into the private room in GogoClub with that black girl (Ethiopian or Indian or French) would be nice, then tell it to my friend who took out a lot of money for the black girl without getting anything.

And, for this, I ask if anyone has had any experience with this other black girl.

Thank you very much,

Teddy

Teddy Show,

If the Girl said She had no Interest in Going to a Private Room why did your Friend continue to waste his Time, Effort & $$$ in Returning. I have been to all 3 Clubs you mentioned in your Report and have only had a few offers for private rooms but never took them up as the $$$ they were talking was very high.

I have noticed that the girls will work the crowds for Lap Dances until it starts to thin out ( usually around 3a-4a) then you might find a handful who will start offering Private Rooms. I wouldnt suggest this as reliable thing and it is hit or miss. If you enjoy have a HJ or BJ or some back dank room if that floats your boat then go for it and bring $$$$. Why not just sit back and enjoy these clubs for what ehy are worth in Lap Dances and Drinks as they are a good bargain in those areas for the $$$.

I have had some good experiences with both Venus & Rose Escort Agencies why not google their web sites and check them out. Only draw back with them is you usually need a Hotel Room.

I will be in Tel Aviv next week and will be checking out these clubs and agencies as well.

Happy Hunting

BlackHatter
12-09-10, 05:37
I'm now doing some research for a working girl that I've come to know. (I guess I could be called her marketing consultant). And as such I'm now diving in to the anglo / english speaking market. (she will be asking her clients from where they got her number to give me some real data.).

My list of english websites are as follows:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?928-Tel-Aviv

http://www.one-escort.com/main.php?country=33

Are their any others that I'm missing. And as anybody here used those sites to contact the women there?

Tylerpd
12-12-10, 11:18
Thank you all,

If I were to go to GoGo and succeed where my friend did not succeed it would be nice, is not it?

That is, to go into the private room in GogoClub with that black girl (Ethiopian or Indian or French) would be nice, then tell it to my friend who took out a lot of money for the black girl without getting anything.

And, for this, I ask if anyone has had any experience with this other black girl.

Thank you very much,

TeddyI will verify you can indeed get Extras at the Go Go Club. I was there on Friday Evening (only because the Pussycat wasnt letting people in for some reason?) Got offers from 5 different girls for HJ or CBJ prices ranged from 200-400 INS. Toured the room it is nothing more than a small closet with a Pole Inside. Mostly Russina Dncers did not see and Black Girls at all?

Huge complaint I do have is that there was no seating and standing room only. Most of the guys who were in the Prime Seats werent even getting any lap dances? Too bad they can't make it a minimal purchase or move them out of the premier seats and let someone who wants to spend $$$ sit there!

On another note I notice the Massage Prlour at the end of Allenby is back open again! Anyone stopped into it recently?

Cheers & Be Safe

Pita123
12-13-10, 23:51
Called today.

No one fitting that description, though the woman did mention they have an Ethiopian girl named Cecile.

Perhaps I'll give it a go. Anything worth reporting?

Member #4148
12-18-10, 07:40
The Lotus Hotel on Hayarkon, just one block north of the Opera Tower, is a stand-out mongering option in the land of inflated hotel prices.

NIS 150 gets you three hours in a double bed with A / C and cable in a room which smells and looks quite clean.

NIS 170 gets you the same in a room far removed from the front desk and supposedly "newer."

NIS 250 gets you a big room with a jacuzzi for the three hours.

I have only sampled the middle option.

Finally, Sunday-Thursday you can rent the room from 9 pm until 10 am for NIS 250.

Not a bad deal at all around here.

Have a nice Pinay of late who is bi and very turned on by finding me other Pinays to fuck. This hotel is very convenient for this.

Moshe1
12-19-10, 11:01
My preferred hotel is the Classy Place ("Macom Be'Rama") , in Ramat Aviv. 5 min drive from Ayalon H'way; same NS 150 for standard, NS 200 for superior room with jacuzzi; here is the link:

http://is.gd/j06KD

The Lotus Hotel on Hayarkon, just one block north of the Opera Tower, is a stand-out mongering option in the land of inflated hotel prices.

NIS 150 gets you three hours in a double bed with A / C and cable in a room which smells and looks quite clean.

NIS 170 gets you the same in a room far removed from the front desk and supposedly "newer.".

Tylerpd
12-20-10, 14:22
I had a very bad experience with them during a recent visit. I have learned tghey have a New Manager who also doubles as an escort by the name of Milena. She sent me a Russian Girl to my Hotel who gave the Worst Service I have ever had in 25 Years! I called and complained and she said she would would personally come to my Hotel and Provide a Service as to keep my Business.

She never showed nor called again. This use to be a fairly decent agaency who I had used before with thisd New Manager and Scams I would strongly suggest that you avoid at all costs as a Ripoff and Misrepresents the Truth. Waste of Time & Money.

Best Avoid

Member #4148
01-02-11, 04:41
My preferred hotel is the Classy Place ("Macom Be'Rama") , in Ramat Aviv. 5 min drive from Ayalon H'way; same NS 150 for standard, NS 200 for superior room with jacuzzi; here is the link:

http://is.gd/j06KD

I can confirm that Moshe's recommendation is an excellent one.

I paid 150 shekels on a Saturday afternoon and was given a big room with jacuzzi for 3 hours. Almost opulent. Didn't ask about an overnight rate.

The only two downsides: a real bear to find without GPS. The guy had to direct me via cellphone (the place is actually on the campus of Tel Aviv University and has no formal address but, rather, is located up a little rutted road off a parking lot off the road accessing yet another parking lot) and I would wager speaks no English. No signs of any sort. The guy told me he even puts up a road barricade to keep college kids out. ("You mean I turn right past the gate which says "No Entry?" "Exactly, you're almost there now.)

It's not central to anything touristy and requires a vehicle to get to (for you non-natives).

Lotus, on the other hand, is smack dab in the heart of Tel Aviv, just a block from the ocean. Easily accessible by drunken walk from Mike's Place, the always reliable Super Sushi restaurant and any of another hundred eateries and watering holes within a few blocks of Hayarkon.

Hotsd
01-10-11, 17:30
Hi,

I am going to Tel Aviv in last week of January. This being my first trip, please help me to decide about hotel.

Is it better to take a hotel around beach area or in Ramat-gan? I mean the hotels which are girl friendly.

Also if you could suggest me any pick up places for some nice local gals.

Thanks

Moshe1
01-12-11, 16:55
Hello Hotsd,

Welcome to Tel-Aviv. I haven't heard of any problems of bringing a girl to a hotel here, so this shouldn't be a consideration for choosing a hotel. You might also want to know that unlike Tel-Aviv, Ramat-Gan doesn't have a large choice of hotels, and actually I can't think of any good reason of staying in Ramat-Gan when visiting Tel-Aviv.

Cheers,

Moshe

.... I am going to Tel Aviv in last week of January. This being my first trip, please help me to decide about hotel. Is it better to take a hotel around beach area or in Ramat-gan? I mean the hotels which are girl friendly....

Hotsd
01-21-11, 17:30
Thanks Moshe,

Thanks for your reply. I've changed my hotel and now I'll stay in Tel Aviv near the beach.

I was reading the forum and checking some sites on internet for good sex there and I found many people complaining about the service of escort agency. I mean sending a girl completely different from the pictures on the web site etc.

So any of my fellow member could suggest a reliable agency or a nice pick up point to get local girls, will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hello, Hotsd,

Welcome to Tel-Aviv. I haven't heard of any problems of bringing a girl to a hotel here, so this shouldn't be a consideration for choosing a hotel. You might also want to know that unlike Tel-Aviv, Ramat-Gan doesn't have a large choice of hotels, and actually I can't think of any good reason of staying in Ramat-Gan when visiting Tel-Aviv.

Cheers,

Moshe

BlackHatter
01-21-11, 21:52
In general you can get far better service from the independents. Though I can't vouch for these two girls, the reports have been good about them:

Stay away from her:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=4705 (horrible service)

Thanks Moshe,

Thanks for your reply. I've changed my hotel and now I'll stay in Tel Aviv near the beach.

I was reading the forum and checking some sites on internet for good sex there and I found many people complaining about the service of escort agency. I mean sending a girl completely different from the pictures on the web site etc.

So any of my fellow member could suggest a reliable agency or a nice pick up point to get local girls, will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Tylerpd
01-24-11, 13:48
In general you can get far better service from the independents. Though I can't vouch for these two girls, the reports have been good about them:

Stay away from her:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=4705

(horrible service) I would also avoid Rose Escort Agency. They are a Scam & Ripoff.

Harold47
01-26-11, 19:09
Are there any massage parlours in Allenby street.

Thanks

Harold47
01-26-11, 19:16
Hi. Are there massage parlours Allenby street. Thanks

Tylerpd
01-27-11, 14:24
Hi. Are there massage parlours Allenby street. ThanksLower End of Allenby has One. Nothing more than a HJ HE ending when I was there 120 NIS for 30 Min.

Moshe1
01-27-11, 16:58
Good recommendations you've got from Vestal; I've been several times with Alexandra and Katy, and they are my favorites as well.

BlackHatter
01-27-11, 18:16
Good recommendations you've got from Vestal; I've been several times with Alexandra and Katy, and they are my favorites as well.Moshe do you have a preference?

Texan Boss
01-29-11, 15:17
Moshe do you have a preference?Both Alex & Katy are my favs. I just love these gurls. Professional and down to business. No clock watcher. I miss you gurls.

Moshe1
01-30-11, 06:50
Moshe do you have a preference?Alexandra's my favorite; she is more focused to please and has better tits.

But I also go from time to time for Katy, who looks better and is more cheerful.

Rothlesberger
01-31-11, 22:25
Went to Allenby a few days ago. The service was actually quite good. Prices are a little higher than last reported though 180 for 30 min. 210 for 40 I think. I saw LOLA. She met me at the door, told me to take a shower, then got down to business. Decent rub down, then body rub. Fake breasts but still felt good. Turned over and she gave me a repeat performance before the HE using hands and breasts. Good personality. Russian girl a little older but still good experience.

Roth

Tylerpd
02-01-11, 14:41
Alexandra's my favorite; she is more focused to please and has better tits.

But I also go from time to time for Katy, who looks better and is more cheerful. Moshe do either of these girls have any Ads in English?

Tylerpd
02-01-11, 19:03
Went to Allenby a few days ago. The service was actually quite good. Prices are a little higher than last reported though 180 for 30 min. 210 for 40 I think. I saw LOLA. She met me at the door, told me to take a shower, then got down to business. Decent rub down, then body rub. Fake breasts but still felt good. Turned over and she gave me a repeat performance before the HE using hands and breasts. Good personality. Russian girl a little older but still good experience.

RothAny other offers for possible extras from her? Touching allowed? I wasnt impressed last time I was there in April as it was strictly hand off with a HJ HE Only. One thing about this place is it is who you score at the door when they buzz you in, No pick and choice that I was aware of or any kind of a lineup?

Rothlesberger
02-02-11, 20:07
Any other offers for possible extras from her? Touching allowed? I wasnt impressed last time I was there in April as it was strictly hand off with a HJ HE Only. One thing about this place is it is who you score at the door when they buzz you in, No pick and choice that I was aware of or any kind of a lineup?I didn't try for the extras but she was game for touching. Might try her again this weekend and see what else I can get. I will let you know. You are right about not picking though. She was the one that met me at the door. There was a guy waiting so I assume if you know a name you can wait on her.

Roth

Creelor
02-06-11, 20:01
I have read though this site, it's a little overwhelming. I am new to all this but would like to try it. Here is what I am looking for, obviously I would like someone pretty hot and somewhat reasonable although I guess that is subjective. Is 400-600 shekels for 30-60 minutes about right? I am trying to find a site or a number to call that is current that someone has tried and knows she is good looking and won't be a ***** as I have read some can be. It appears there are some sweet ones out there.

Can you help?

BlackHatter
02-07-11, 08:02
I have read though this site, it's a little overwhelming. I am new to all this but would like to try it. Here is what I am looking for, obviously I would like someone pretty hot and somewhat reasonable although I guess that is subjective. Is 400-600 shekels for 30-60 minutes about right? I am trying to find a site or a number to call that is current that someone has tried and knows she is good looking and won't be a * as I have read some can be. It appears there are some sweet ones out there.

Can you help?Do you have a place. (escort) or is it at hers?

Hotsd
02-08-11, 18:02
Good recommendations you've got from Vestal; I've been several times with Alexandra and Katy, and they are my favorites as well.Thanks guys. Especially Moshe1 and Vestal for some nice recommendations. I was in Tel Aviv, had lots of fun with both (one at a time). Very eager to please and 2 pops without looking at clock. Not bad for 600NIS.

Both are very service oriented and pleasing personalities. I'll grade them as follows :

Face : Alex 6/10 . Katy 8/10.

Body : Alex. 8/10 . Katy 6/10.

BJ : 10/10 (Both of them).

My personal favorite is Katy (Very tough decision).

Going back next week. This time for 2 weeks.

Want to try something different this time. May be any escort service? Please suggest if you know any.

Thanks a lot.

Tylerpd
02-09-11, 14:28
Thanks guys. Especially Moshe1 and Vestal for some nice recommendations. I was in Tel Aviv, had lots of fun with both (one at a time). Very eager to please and 2 pops without looking at clock. Not bad for 600NIS.

Both are very service oriented and pleasing personalities. I'll grade them as follows :

Face : Alex 6/10. Katy 8/10.

Body : Alex. 8/10. Katy 6/10.

My personal favorite is Katy (Very tough decision).

Going back next week. This time for 2 weeks.

Want to try something different this time. May be any escort service? Please suggest if you know any.

Thanks a lot. Does anyone know if these girls have any AD's in English and if they will do Outcalls to Tel Aviv Hotels? Or an email addy would be great.

Cheers

Hotsd
02-09-11, 18:24
Does anyone know if these girls have any AD's in English and if they will do Outcalls to Tel Aviv Hotels? Or an email addy would be great.

CheersI think they do outcalls only. I don't think it's possible to visit them.

For contact details check previous posts.

Enjoy

Why Am I
02-10-11, 20:16
Last time I was in TA (October. 2010) I noticed a few SWs in an area I had not seen previously. On Shefta Tal, the big corner heading up the hill before it runs under Jabotinsky. There were two there when I noticed them in the early evening, and from a distance anyway they looked pretty good. By the time I was able to spin back around they had both been picked up, so I moved on. Looked like they were doing business in the parking lot on the hillside there.

Anyone tried here?

I miss the good old days when HaYetsira was SW central. Did see one SW there in October as well, but not worth the effort.

Anyway, will be back in TA in March. Any suggestions of where all the SWs are these days? Other than the old bus station.

Why Am I
02-10-11, 20:22
Has anyone tried the massage place at 40 Wolfson (on the corner of HaAliya)? An ATF (formerly at Bursa, now at Go-Go) used to live a few floors up, which is the only reason I know its there. Did see one of the ladies out sweeping the sidewalk one morning, an older Russian lady. Not particularly attractive, but maybe worthwhile if the price was right.

Moshe1
02-14-11, 08:23
Moshe do either of these girls have any Ads in English?Not that I know of. But you can try Google translation of their Hebrew links:

http://is.gd/wNgtzO

http://is.gd/ONVFJG.

(the translation is not very accurate; for example for Alexandra it should have been something like "Alexandra. The best looking babe, new in the business.")

PS sorry for the delay, was out of town.

Tylerpd
02-15-11, 08:11
Not that I know of. But you can try Google translation of their Hebrew links:

http://is.gd/wNgtzO

http://is.gd/ONVFJG.

(the translation is not very accurate; for example for Alexandra it should have been something like "Alexandra. The best looking babe, new in the business.")

PS sorry for the delay, was out of town. This is helpful Thanks Moshe!

Rafimlech
02-15-11, 19:56
I was just with Emily (http://www.girl-directory.com/israel-escort.php?ID=20539) the other night, and she was amazing. She really does get into things. She was very willing to go places. I would recommend her.

BlackHatter
02-16-11, 11:13
I was just with Emily (

) the other night, and she was amazing. She really does get into things. She was very willing to go places. I would recommend her.I too was with emily 2x. The second time the GFE was no longer part of the menu.

Member #4148
02-16-11, 14:35
I was just with Emily (

) the other night, and she was amazing. She really does get into things. She was very willing to go places. I would recommend her.That's an awful lot of scratch for this neck of the woods.

BlackHatter
02-16-11, 17:49
That's an awful lot of scratch for this neck of the woods.She used to charge 750nis for the locals. Then stopped the local advertising and now appears just in the 'girl directory" as far as I can tell, for the tourists and visiting businessmen.

Tylerpd
02-17-11, 12:58
Was there last Night 180 NIS-30 Mins 220 NIS-40 Mins Large Russian Lady (30's) met me at the Door (I just wish this place would do a lineup) So Hercules led me to my room. Bad Massage Drowned me in Oil. She did go topless for the HE and let me suck on her breasts. Finished Between Them. Would only reccomend this place in desperation. Plus Walls and Showers had Mold Growing all over it. Place was Filthy not Clean at All.

Rafimlech
02-18-11, 23:05
Was there last Night 180 NIS-30 Mins 220 NIS-40 Mins Large Russian Lady (30's) met me at the Door (I just wish this place would do a lineup) So Hercules led me to my room. Bad Massage Drowned me in Oil. She did go topless for the HE and let me suck on her breasts. Finished Between Them. Would only reccomend this place in desperation. Plus Walls and Showers had Mold Growing all over it. Place was Filthy not Clean at All.Everyone says "ah that is too expensive." I haven't seen one girl, even decent looking, for under 700NIS that didn't look like she should be in the shows at sea world with a STD crew to scrub her down.

The bottom line is this, if you want fun and quality these days (not like it used to be 10 years ago) you need to shell out the money. Let us pray to the Gods that this dry time will pass us with a huge influx of Ukrainian Girls on fee visas after the agreement has been signed.

Member #4148
02-19-11, 13:56
Everyone says "ah that is too expensive." I haven't seen one girl, even decent looking, for under 700NIS that didn't look like she should be in the shows at sea world with a STD crew to scrub her down.

The bottom line is this, if you want fun and quality these days (not like it used to be 10 years ago) you need to shell out the money. Let us pray to the Gods that this dry time will pass us with a huge influx of Ukrainian Girls on fee visas after the agreement has been signed.I do not monger often in Israel.

But I have had some decent experiences with some lovely girls for 300 shekels.

Maya at Hayarkon 98 was the last such experience. Decent service. Sexy and pretty girl.

Texan Boss
02-24-11, 18:33
Mongers. Recently I invaded this place and found staff is very professional. The girls are Israeli, Russians, Australian and few other Moroccans. Nice & co-operative. This is a place to go. Next to its a streak house and you can order food if you are going in group. Watch a game. Spend some-time. I don't think they are open on weekends.

Can't copy the link but here is the contact: 054-9816474 & 054-2006011

Look at http://www.sexforfree.co.il/..cant Copy the link.

BlackHatter
02-24-11, 22:08
Mongers. Recently I invaded this place and found staff is very professional. The girls are Israeli, Russians, Australian and few other Moroccans. Nice & co-operative. This is a place to go. Next to its a streak house and you can order food if you are going in group. Watch a game. Spend some-time. I don't think they are open on weekends.

Can't copy the link but here is the contact: 054-9816474 & 054-2006011

Look at.

http://www.sexforfree.co.il/..cant

Copy the linkI've got a weak spot for english speakers. What does the Australian look like?

Pita123
03-13-11, 08:45
Have a nice Pinay of late who is bi and very turned on by finding me other Pinays to fuck. This hotel is very convenient for this.Good on you. I'd love to know how you happened upon her. Last night I heard about a karaoke bar for foreign workers in the bus station area but no idea where it is.

I seem to have a Pinay in reach as well. Are you aware of notel-motel setups in the Kfar Sava-Herz area? If I'm going to go to Tel Aviv I might as well go to Kfar Truman which will be more convenient to access.

Member #4148
03-13-11, 17:51
Good on you. I'd love to know how you happened upon her. Last night I heard about a karaoke bar for foreign workers in the bus station area but no idea where it is.

I seem to have a Pinay in reach as well. Are you aware of notel-motel setups in the Kfar Sava-Herz area? If I'm going to go to Tel Aviv I might as well go to Kfar Truman which will be more convenient to access. I pissed her off and she disappeared. C'est la vie.

Kfar Truman is pretty far from central Tel Aviv. If you find a hottie at the Filipino Bar (called Mami's) near the Central Bus Station, it's at least a 20-30 minute drive to Kfar Truman.

The closest "zimmer" I know north of Tel Aviv is the one which has been alluded to here on the campus of Tel Aviv University.

I am sure other members will know of others further north and east.

Moshe1
03-14-11, 08:34
.... Are you aware of notel-motel setups in the Kfar Sava-Herz area? ....In Herzliya I have been using from the to time the services of Hotel Eshel, on the beach promenade, near the Medical Centre. 220 Shekel. Good location, discrete, own parking, but not very clean.

http://is.gd/CH60G3.

I know that Holzman and Palma Hotels offers similar services, but I have never been there.

Near Kvar Saba I used the services of Kishkashta,

http://is.gd/KKdqTL

Very discrete and quite clean, and here is another one.

http://is.gd/qynmqO

Pita123
03-16-11, 07:54
Thanks, I ended up in Holtzman twice this week with a flipper I met on Tagged. Just noticed the signs and called. It was ok, but the quality of the rooms in Kfar Truman is much better. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to check back here or I'd have tried Kishkashta. I checked with Malon Hasharon and they had no 'use' rooms available and wanted 900 shekel for the night.

I'll, have to check out Mami bar. Maybe we can meet up for a drink and some scouting there sometime.

Moshe1
03-16-11, 10:57
I checked with Malon Hasharon and they had no 'use' rooms available and wanted 900 shekel for the nightIndeed, Hotel Hasharon is not an option for this purpose, and FYI, Hotel Eshel is right on the other side of the road.

Pita123
03-16-11, 17:20
Indeed, Hotel Hasharon is not an option for this purpose, and FYI, Hotel Eshel is right on the other side of the road.It has been many many years since I was looking for such options in that area so I guess I just mistook the name of the place I was looking for. But the receptionist I spoke to on the phone seemed to understand what I was talking about when she asked if I wanted a room for "use"

Darren Roberts
04-12-11, 00:15
Could someone tell me where it is. I thought I found a location, but it turned out to be Russian run brothels. Please help because I like Phillipine girls.

I'll, have to check out Mami bar. Maybe we can meet up for a drink and some scouting there sometime. [/QUOTE]

Member #4148
04-12-11, 05:07
Could someone tell me where it is. I thought I found a location, but it turned out to be Russian run brothels. Please help because I like Phillipine girls.

I'll, have to check out Mami bar. Maybe we can meet up for a drink and some scouting there sometime.[/QUOTE]I am fairly certain there is not even a sign, but if you go on a Friday or Saturday night, you will not miss the music and relative abundance of people.

The bar is located, I am fairly certain (has been many moons since I was there and I cannot find it or its address on any website) , on the east side of Bnei Brak. 10-20 meters northeast of the intersection of HaGdud Haivri and Bnei Brak. This intersection is in turn just northeast of the nameless thatch of park which serves as a congregation place and home for many of Israel's undocumented workers.

Use one of these street names and google maps will illustrate it for you.

Good luck.

Moshe1
04-12-11, 16:13
It's actually Mommy's Place, on 10 Bnei Brak St. ; here is the map:

http://is.gd/ssqMnX

Could someone tell me where it is. I thought I found a location, but it turned out to be Russian run brothels. Please help because I like Phillipine girls

I'll, have to check out Mami bar. Maybe we can meet up for a drink and some scouting there sometime.

TAOutbound
04-26-11, 13:18
Hi guys,

So I understand that the general consensus here seems to be that independents like Kati and Alexandra are better than agencies. Is that right?

I've used an agency last Summer (I think it was Rose, not sure) and it was terrible. Instead of the girls they promised, they were two fat chicks.

One was on the phone with her boyfriend half the time, the other one was decent but I had ordered a 3some plus lesbian and they were not aware of that. So they asked for extra and were really not into it.

Plus after the first round one of them decided that was enough even though we agreed on two hours and left.

I had no time to fight so I just let it be.

This time I'm going to go again with an agency but I want them to promise me that the girl they'll send is the one who'll come, otherwise I will just send them back. Too bad I don't remember which agency it was.

Also, I'm wondering if they're not all one and the same (considering the websites are similar and some of the girls are on several of them) ;

- Venus.

- Tali69.

- Rose.

- Aphrodita.

- Lola Gabriel.

Anyone has anything on that? Any agency that someone can recommend?

Tylerpd
04-27-11, 16:14
Hi guys,

So I understand that the general consensus here seems to be that independents like Kati and Alexandra are better than agencies. Is that right?

I've used an agency last Summer (I think it was Rose, not sure) and it was terrible. Instead of the girls they promised, they were two fat chicks.

One was on the phone with her boyfriend half the time, the other one was decent but I had ordered a 3some plus lesbian and they were not aware of that. So they asked for extra and were really not into it.

Plus after the first round one of them decided that was enough even though we agreed on two hours and left.

I had no time to fight so I just let it be.

This time I'm going to go again with an agency but I want them to promise me that the girl they'll send is the one who'll come, otherwise I will just send them back. Too bad I don't remember which agency it was.

Also, I'm wondering if they're not all one and the same (considering the websites are similar and some of the girls are on several of them) ;

- Venus.

- Tali69.

- Rose.

- Aphrodita.

- Lola Gabriel.

Anyone has anything on that? Any agency that someone can recommend? I got burned by Rose as well. They are nothing but a Scam Agency and the Women that runs them is a Big Time BS Artist. Check out some of the Independants not affiliated with an Agency you may have better luck!

BlackHatter
04-29-11, 16:23
I stay far far away from the agencies.

If your interested, Yarden speaks good english, there have been good reports about her, the picts are supposed to be pretty close to what she looks like (not as thin I'm told).

And I hope to be trying her out next week.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/girl.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=5380

Tylerpd
04-30-11, 14:41
I stay far far away from the agencies.

If your interested, Yarden speaks good english, there have been good reports about her, the picts are supposed to be pretty close to what she looks like (not as thin I'm told).

And I hope to be trying her out next week.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/girl.asp?CategoryID=14&AdvertiseID=5380Looking forward to see how your experience with her was?

John Traveller
04-30-11, 19:50
Hello, folks! Can anybody recommend a hospital in Tel Aviv for hiv-testing? Thanks.

Justa Bloke
04-30-11, 23:27
I was feeling pretty horny tonight after 2 weeks in Israel. Work has pretty much kept me away from the fairer sex on this trip, but tonight I had to have some. I've never mongered in Israel before an studied these pages for what information that there was. One of Moshe's links led me to the website of one of the classified papers and from there I picked.

this massage place (http://www.seximo.co.il/%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%2595%25D7%2599_%25D7%2591%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%259D_%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%2595%25D7%2599_%25D7%2590%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%2598%25D7%2599_%25D7%2590%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%259C%25D7%2595%25D7%25A1%25D7%2599%25D7%2591%25D7%2599_%25D7%2595%25D7%2597%25D7%2593%25D7%25A9%25202297.html)

For a nice relaxing massage.

Using Google's translate feature I got enough information to enable me to call them and find out their address. For those interested, it is Hamasger 66. I don't know why they don't publish addresses on their website, but hey ho.

Let me tell you, it is a bear to find. Garmin's Israel map is a complete joke, so I was left using a tourist map from the hotel. The place is housed above some kind of night club and entrance is gained via some gates on the left. From there you have to be buzzed through a couple of doors, via a pretty nasty staircase that smelled of cat [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). I wasn't inspired by the location, but was pleasantly surprised once they let me into the massage parlor. It was clean, nicely lit and well equipped.

I was met by a blond girl, mid 30s, a few extra pounds. After asking what I wanted she asked if I wanted to see any other girls or stick with her. I asked to see some more girls, the next one through the door being Maya (?) , a pretty, petite Israeli girl in her early 20s. She looked just fine to me so off we went.

She had me lie down on the table while she stripped off her clothes. What a beautiful spinner body this girl has. Typical dark Middle Eastern looks, flawless coffee skin, small but perfect boobs and a lovely round ass. She gave me a decent, medium pressure massage while making sure she let her hand wander. Not to be outdone, I stroked every part of her that I could reach while lying face down. Things were started to get very heated and she asked me if I minded washing my hands. That meant a trip to the shower for both of us and I could have happily stayed there all night exploring her body while she did the same to me. She seemed to appreciate my technique as her tight pussy was getting wetter and wetter and not just from the shower! She wouldn't let me DATY, but had no problem as I eased my finger inside her. She has the tightest pussy I think I have come across since my trip to China last year.

We finally left the shower and dried each other off. Climbing back onto the table, she rubbed her pussy all over me while stroking me off behind her. I asked her to turn around while I repeated the favour. I would have loved to get my tongue in there but she made it clear that was not on the menu. I contented myself with alternating between her clit, lips and G spot while she rapidly brought junior to the point of no return. I pretty much came like a volcano. After a while she climbed off and brought stuff to clean me up. It was getting pretty late by this time so I told her I would skip the shower and do that back at my hotel. We hugged, kissed and said our goodbyes.

On the way out one of the other girls gave me a card and asked me how I had enjoyed myself. This girl was, if anything, even hotter than Maya. A Russian or Eastern European I would guess. Young, beautiful and very sexy.

Anyway, I hope that gives you horndogs something to go on when you visit Israel. I have numbers on a FS escort close to my hotel and I might see her this week. I'm staying on the beach front, in case you were wondering.

Member #4148
05-01-11, 17:24
Hello, folks! Can anybody recommend a hospital in Tel Aviv for hiv-testing? Thanks.Hospitals will not send HIV tests through the emergency department, nor should they. It is not an emergency department test.

If you are in Tel Aviv, call this number: 03-6968821.

If you are in Jerusalem, call this number: 02-6250502.

JavierZ
05-02-11, 18:55
This is my first report in the forum after some time following it. Met with Kati last week at a hotel in Tel Aviv:

Great service. GFE, very focused on pleasing. Did 3 shots in 1 hour, CIM, and enjoyed the time.

Body: 8/10. Small tits, but nice ass / pussy.

Face: 6/10.

Sex: 9/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

She was very discreet (which matters as a biz traveler)

Damage: 600 for 1 hour (unrushed. No clock watcher). I would definitely repeat. Highly recommend.

BlackHatter
05-04-11, 06:44
I just returned from over an hour and a half with Yarden. For me it was a wonderful time with a beautiful young 20 yr old (yes, I believe she really is 20).

The initial communication was via email, which she answered promptly along with a few sms. (one of the few girls in the israeli community who seem to be internet "savvy"). I wrote in english and she wrote back in english (she knows french too)

The visit started with entering with the hotel room dressed as I requested (as a furry. Ok just kidding-look it up for those who don't know).

She has this beautiful smile that fits her petite body very well (160). Her body is a great (9. 5) , nice sized tits, small ass, small waist. Seeing her walk down the street would cause me to not just look, but stare and probably walk in to a telephone pole.

The time spent was relaxing and she definitely 'takes it slow" something you would expect out of a real GFE and that is what she is offering. The GFE experience from a beautiful young, intelligent israeli girl. I don't think I have to write anything more.

Her price is on the high side for the israeli escort standard (for the locals) , but for those looking for the petite blonde, nice tits, GFE, nice attitude. I do believe she's worth her price.

054-9383798.

The picts are pretty close to what she looks like.

Justa Bloke
05-06-11, 01:17
I saw mixed reviews about this place. It's main attraction for me was that it was close to my hotel. A couple of Japanese work colleagues and myself decided to take the chance and make a night of it. Arriving just after it opened, the place was empty of customers but with at least a dozen girls sitting around.

First impressions of the girls is that they were mostly pretty attractive. They all seemed to speak English, most were quite young and there were very few that didn't have good bodies. At 20 shekels a dance, that has to be good value. All of us had quite a number of dances. Most were pretty decent and the girls certainly knew how to waken up Mr Happy. My balls were ready to explode by the time we left, nearly 4 hours later.

I was offered BJs and HJs by at least 5 of the girls, with prices from 400 to 600 shekels. Sorry, but that amount would pay for a FS hooker so I didn't indulge. Truth be told, I never do in strip clubs. I enjoy the tease and the opportunity to have some young hottie in my hands and don't need overpriced, limited sex to top it off.

The floor shows were pretty good and some of the girls really put everything into the dancing part. Of course I fell in love with one of the girls, but beer, hot women and getting my balls groped tends to do that to me.

All in all we had a great night and I would definitely repeat.

Tylerpd
05-06-11, 12:50
i saw mixed reviews about this place. it's main attraction for me was that it was close to my hotel. a couple of japanese work colleagues and myself decided to take the chance and make a night of it. arriving just after it opened, the place was empty of customers but with at least a dozen girls sitting around.

first impressions of the girls is that they were mostly pretty attractive. they all seemed to speak english, most were quite young and there were very few that didn't have good bodies. at 20 shekels a dance, that has to be good value. all of us had quite a number of dances. most were pretty decent and the girls certainly knew how to waken up mr happy. my balls were ready to explode by the time we left, nearly 4 hours later.

i was offered bjs and hjs by at least 5 of the girls, with prices from 400 to 600 shekels. sorry, but that amount would pay for a fs hooker so i didn't indulge. truth be told, i never do in strip clubs. i enjoy the tease and the opportunity to have some young hottie in my hands and don't need overpriced, limited sex to top it off.

the floor shows were pretty good and some of the girls really put everything into the dancing part. of course i fell in love with one of the girls, but beer, hot women and getting my balls groped tends to do that to me.

all in all we had a great night and i would definitely repeat. thanks for the info. never been to the go go only the pussycat. my biggest pet peeven with the tel aviv strip clubs is the way they have their premium seating reserved! alot of the patrons have the best seats in the house and don't even get lap dances. on numerous occasions i have been standing in some corner trying to find a place for lap dances (i would normally get around 20 ld's on a night) but can't because there are no availbile seats.

i have watched for hours guys in the best house seats not spend a dime on any dances! they should be rotating these guys out if they don't want to spend any $$$$$$

Justa Bloke
05-06-11, 22:37
Tonight I decided it was time to get a bit of pussy. After a bit of unsuccessful phoning around, I eventually decided on.

this place (http://www.seximo.co.il/%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%98%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%99_%D7%97%D7%93%D7%A9_%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A8__%D7%91%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%94_%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%A8%D7%AA_%D7%95%D7%97%D7%93%D7%A9%D7%94_%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%9E%D7%94_%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%99_%D7%92%D7%91%D7%95%D7%94%D7%94_%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A8__2529.html)

I chose them because they were the only ones that could spell out their street address so that I could find it on Google maps. I don't know why they don't just publish them in their ads but, if you really want to know, it is at Yitzhak Sade 36, just across the road from the Shandu strip club.

Parking isn't too easy, but I eventually found a place in some back street. It's actually very close to the massage place I went to a few days ago, so I at least had some idea of where I was. The place is reached down some steps and, unlike the massage parlor, is very easy to find. Once inside it is decently appointed and seems pretty clean.

There are around 6 girls rotating on and off through the week. The one that greeted me was a Yemeni girl called Siegel. She was around 30 I would guess. Softly feminine with a pretty impressive set of boobs. Probably MM but I wasn't complaining! She told me the price and I paid her up front before getting into the shower. I was pretty blown away by the price; a mere 250 shekels for 40 minutes. I don't know if that is normal in TA, but it's dirt cheap by US standards.

Shower over I lay on the bed waiting for her. She joined me about a minute later and we started with some gentle stroking and kissing. As her clothes came off I started working my way down her body. I was in the mood for some DATY and she was in the mood to accept the offer! She tasted sweet and it wasn't long before she was soaking wet. I kept at it for quite some time as it was obvious that she was really into it. Finally I broke it off as Mr Happy was in desperate need of some attention.

She produced a cover then started giving me a CBJ. Now I know a lot of people don't like it covered, but she was doing something pretty nice down there as I quickly started building towards my own climax. I had to stop her as I didn't want to come too soon. Normally 40 minutes isn't enough for me, but she was doing something that got me going much quicker than normal.

I swung her around into 69 and gave her as good as I was getting. I stopped her again before I popped and asked her to climb on board. She went straight into RCG and proceeded to fuck my brains out. That position is guaranteed to make me cum and it wasn't long before my self restraint went completely. Afterwards she helped me to clean up and chatted away as I sorted myself out. I had another shower, as did she, and I got back into my clothes as she went to fetch me some cold water. Hugs and a kiss before leaving and that was it.

In conclusion, she was a nice girl. The place was clean and decently appointed and it was excellent value for money. Obviously I can't speak for al of the girls that work there, but I certainly wasn't disappointed with the one that I got.

MrPenis
05-11-11, 02:46
Hey Justa Bloke, I wonder what the price was for the massage?

I was feeling pretty horny tonight after 2 weeks in Israel. Work has pretty much kept me away from the fairer sex on this trip, but tonight I had to have some. I've never mongered in Israel before an studied these pages for what information that there was. One of Moshe's links led me to the website of one of the classified papers and from there I picked.

this massage place (http://www.seximo.co.il/%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%2595%25D7%2599_%25D7%2591%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%259D_%25D7%25A2%25D7%2599%25D7%25A1%25D7%2595%25D7%2599_%25D7%2590%25D7%2599%25D7%25A8%25D7%2595%25D7%2598%25D7%2599_%25D7%2590%25D7%25A7%25D7%25A1%25D7%25A7%25D7%259C%25D7%2595%25D7%25A1%25D7%2599%25D7%2591%25D7%2599_%25D7%2595%25D7%2597%25D7%2593%25D7%25A9%25202297.html)

Using Google's translate feature I got enough information to enable me to call them and find out their address. For those interested, it is Hamasger 66. I don't know why they don't publish addresses on their website, but hey ho.

Let me tell you, it is a bear to find. Garmin's Israel map is a complete joke, so I was left using a tourist map from the hotel. The place is housed above some kind of night club and entrance is gained via some gates on the left. From there you have to be buzzed through a couple of doors, via a pretty nasty staircase that smelled of cat [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). I wasn't inspired by the location, but was pleasantly surprised once they let me into the massage parlor. It was clean, nicely lit and well equipped.

I was met by a blond girl, mid 30s, a few extra pounds. After asking what I wanted she asked if I wanted to see any other girls or stick with her. I asked to see some more girls, the next one through the door being Maya (?) , a pretty, petite Israeli girl in her early 20s. She looked just fine to me so off we went.

She had me lie down on the table while she stripped off her clothes. What a beautiful spinner body this girl has. Typical dark Middle Eastern looks, flawless coffee skin, small but perfect boobs and a lovely round ass. She gave me a decent, medium pressure massage while making sure she let her hand wander. Not to be outdone, I stroked every part of her that I could reach while lying face down. Things were started to get very heated and she asked me if I minded washing my hands. That meant a trip to the shower for both of us and I could have happily stayed there all night exploring her body while she did the same to me. She seemed to appreciate my technique as her tight pussy was getting wetter and wetter and not just from the shower! She wouldn't let me DATY, but had no problem as I eased my finger inside her. She has the tightest pussy I think I have come across since my trip to China last year.

We finally left the shower and dried each other off. Climbing back onto the table, she rubbed her pussy all over me while stroking me off behind her. I asked her to turn around while I repeated the favour. I would have loved to get my tongue in there but she made it clear that was not on the menu. I contented myself with alternating between her clit, lips and G spot while she rapidly brought junior to the point of no return. I pretty much came like a volcano. After a while she climbed off and brought stuff to clean me up. It was getting pretty late by this time so I told her I would skip the shower and do that back at my hotel. We hugged, kissed and said our goodbyes.

On the way out one of the other girls gave me a card and asked me how I had enjoyed myself. This girl was, if anything, even hotter than Maya. A Russian or Eastern European I would guess. Young, beautiful and very sexy.

Anyway, I hope that gives you horndogs something to go on when you visit Israel. I have numbers on a FS escort close to my hotel and I might see her this week. I'm staying on the beach front, in case you were wondering.

Justa Bloke
05-11-11, 21:23
Hey Justa Bloke, I wonder what the price was for the massage?If I remember rightly it was 250 shekels, which was the same as full service at the other place.

Pita123
05-18-11, 20:46
An apparently Fillipina girl from Tagged told me that she and her friends go to some discos near the central bus station in Tel Aviv. She said the one in the CBS itself allows smoking but another, called La Vida, doesn't allow smoking. It is on Salame street. I headed there Saturday night around 11:30 and eventually found it on a side street. I can't recall the name of the size street.

As I turned in to look for parking I saw 3 unattractive Asian women getting out of a taxi. I found parking and but the time I walked back to the place there was nobody at the front door. As I approached a bouncer appeared from around the corner. Asked where I was going. I asked if this was La Vida and I think he said it is Lavilla. He asked who invited me and I explained about the girl from Tagged. While we were talking the door swung open and there were the three women from the taxi with another guy. He's telling the bouncer to close the door. The bouncer is telling him that I want to go in. Close the door. The guy wants to go in. Finally the guy came out and asked what I wanted. I explained about the Fillipina. He said tonight is only Indian music. I said,"Ok, and?" He said there are no Fillipinas here, just people from Nepal tonight.

I took the hint and left. I asked a Fillipina who left Israel already and she said this place is normally where the Indians and blacks hang out and Fillipina's don't mingle with them.

So, does anyone have any other information on where these Fillipina's go to dance and have fun? Anyone care to check these places out together this weekend? There is a whole world down around the CBS which looks interesting but it'd be more comfortable to explore with a wingman.

Justa Bloke
05-27-11, 03:55
I'll be back in TA on the 4th for a couple of weeks, so hopefully will have time to check out some more action. If you still need a wingman Pita, drop me a pm.

Pita123
05-27-11, 09:34
I'll be back in TA on the 4th for a couple of weeks, so hopefully will have time to check out some more action. If you still need a wingman Pita, drop me a pm.Sounds like a good plan, but you can't receive PMs

Tylerpd
06-02-11, 09:47
Anyone know her email have had no luck via phone?

Appreciate It

BlackHatter
06-02-11, 17:37
Anyone know her email have had no luck via phone?

Appreciate ItI'm also trying. She no longer answers her email, I guess keep trying by phone, sms.

Tylerpd
06-02-11, 17:49
I'm also trying. She no longer answers her email, I guess keep trying by phone, sms.Thanks Vestal will keep trying the Phone. Hoping to connect with her over the weekend.

Cheers

BlackHatter
06-02-11, 22:14
Thanks Vestal will keep trying the Phone. Hoping to connect with her over the weekend.

CheersJust called and she changed her recording. Says she'll be back on the 14th.

Justa Bloke
06-04-11, 12:24
I wasn't aware that I couldn't receive them and I cannot find where to enable that. Is it just for paid members?

===============================================

Greetings Justa Bloke,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Peff13
06-06-11, 12:04
Hey Bloke,

Any idea on what hours that place operates?

Or the previous one you posted on, for that sake?

Cheers,

Peff

Tonight I decided it was time to get a bit of pussy. After a bit of unsuccessful phoning around, I eventually decided on.

this place (http://www.seximo.co.il/%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%98%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%99_%D7%97%D7%93%D7%A9_%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A8__%D7%91%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%94_%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%A8%D7%AA_%D7%95%D7%97%D7%93%D7%A9%D7%94_%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%9E%D7%94_%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%99_%D7%92%D7%91%D7%95%D7%94%D7%94_%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A8__2529.html)

I chose them because they were the only ones that could spell out their street address so that I could find it on Google maps. I don't know why they don't just publish them in their ads but, if you really want to know, it is at Yitzhak Sade 36, just across the road from the Shandu strip club.

Parking isn't too easy, but I eventually found a place in some back street. It's actually very close to the massage place I went to a few days ago, so I at least had some idea of where I was. The place is reached down some steps and, unlike the massage parlor, is very easy to find. Once inside it is decently appointed and seems pretty clean.

There are around 6 girls rotating on and off through the week. The one that greeted me was a Yemeni girl called Siegel. She was around 30 I would guess. Softly feminine with a pretty impressive set of boobs. Probably MM but I wasn't complaining! She told me the price and I paid her up front before getting into the shower. I was pretty blown away by the price; a mere 250 shekels for 40 minutes. I don't know if that is normal in TA, but it's dirt cheap by US standards.

Shower over I lay on the bed waiting for her. She joined me about a minute later and we started with some gentle stroking and kissing. As her clothes came off I started working my way down her body. I was in the mood for some DATY and she was in the mood to accept the offer! She tasted sweet and it wasn't long before she was soaking wet. I kept at it for quite some time as it was obvious that she was really into it. Finally I broke it off as Mr Happy was in desperate need of some attention.

She produced a cover then started giving me a CBJ. Now I know a lot of people don't like it covered, but she was doing something pretty nice down there as I quickly started building towards my own climax. I had to stop her as I didn't want to come too soon. Normally 40 minutes isn't enough for me, but she was doing something that got me going much quicker than normal.

I swung her around into 69 and gave her as good as I was getting. I stopped her again before I popped and asked her to climb on board. She went straight into RCG and proceeded to fuck my brains out. That position is guaranteed to make me cum and it wasn't long before my self restraint went completely. Afterwards she helped me to clean up and chatted away as I sorted myself out. I had another shower, as did she, and I got back into my clothes as she went to fetch me some cold water. Hugs and a kiss before leaving and that was it.

In conclusion, she was a nice girl. The place was clean and decently appointed and it was excellent value for money. Obviously I can't speak for al of the girls that work there, but I certainly wasn't disappointed with the one that I got.

Justa Bloke
06-06-11, 20:34
I'm not sure of the hours Peff. I think most operate until about 3am.

Thanks for the info Jackson. I can afford 20 bucks; I just didn't know that was how it was done.

Ppotamo
06-10-11, 22:17

Anyway, I hope that gives you horndogs something to go on when you visit Israel. I have numbers on a FS escort close to my hotel and I might see her this week. I'm staying on the beach front, in case you were wondering.The link looks broken. Can you post it again? Your description of the place is what I have been looking for for a while. Thanks!

Moshe1
06-12-11, 16:21
The link looks broken. Can you post it again? Your description of the place is what I have been looking for for a while. Thanks!Seximo site links are difficult to quote. Better use this link for Masger 66 ad:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=4662

Or this link for their website.

http://www.sexforfree.co.il/xex/xex_036350888/index.html

Ppotamo
06-12-11, 20:46
Seximo site links are difficult to quote. Better use this link for Masger 66 ad:

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?CategoryID=16&AdvertiseID=4662

Or this link for their website.

http://www.sexforfree.co.il/xex/xex_036350888/index.htmlThanks! I will report back.

Peff13
06-12-11, 23:51
I'm not sure of the hours Peff. I think most operate until about 3am.

Thanks for the info Jackson. I can afford 20 bucks; I just didn't know that was how it was done. Umm. I was more thinking about at what hour these places _open_ their doors (not close them.)

Cheers,

Peff

Pita123
06-14-11, 23:19
I'll be back in TA on the 4th for a couple of weeks, so hopefully will have time to check out some more action. If you still need a wingman Pita, drop me a pm.You still can't receive PMs

TelAvivman
06-15-11, 09:21
Hey guy's,

I am in Tel Aviv for the next couple of weeks and was wondering if any of you knew of a place to find an escort for some action, looking for outcall if possible and for under 500 shekels, thanks a lot for your help.

BlackHatter
06-15-11, 18:56
Hey guy's,

I am in Tel Aviv for the next couple of weeks and was wondering if any of you knew of a place to find an escort for some action, looking for outcall if possible and for under 500 shekels, thanks a lot for your help.We know lots of places. Hows your hebrew for reading the local websites. Decent outcalls start at 600nis. Do you have a place (hotel?)

BlackHatter
06-15-11, 18:57
Anybody know of a hotel / zimmer that has some nice big mirrors. But it has to be a nice place not a cheap "sleazy" room.

Pita123
06-15-11, 19:39
Hey guy's,

I am in Tel Aviv for the next couple of weeks and was wondering if any of you knew of a place to find an escort for some action, looking for outcall if possible and for under 500 shekels, thanks a lot for your help. If you can read you'll find the answers.

Tylerpd
06-16-11, 12:10
Anybody know of a hotel / zimmer that has some nice big mirrors. But it has to be a nice place not a cheap "sleazy" room.Leonardo Boutique

TelAvivman
06-17-11, 14:42
We know lots of places. Hows your hebrew for reading the local websites. Decent outcalls start at 600nis. Do you have a place (hotel?)Hey man, I have a place right on the water, my hebrew is crap haha. 600 aint bad at all.

BlackHatter
06-18-11, 05:39
Hey man, I have a place right on the water, my hebrew is crap haha. 600 aint bad at all.Hmm. Well

I know of kati and alexandra of whom I've never had the pleasure of meeting, though I understand that via reports both are "good" as well as my personal favorite (800nis) with Yarden (likes talking in english)

Their phone numbers are within the adds.

http://www.sexadir.co.il/place.asp?C...vertiseID=4629\

Face : Alex 6/10. Katy 8/10.

Body : Alex. 8/10. Katy 6/10.

Both good service-

Yarden-classic big titted (natural) blonde, petite body, about 5'5" without high heels.

Face 9. 5.

Body 10.

BJ 9

Great attitude

Why Am I
06-18-11, 07:25
Anybody know of a hotel / zimmer that has some nice big mirrors. But it has to be a nice place not a cheap "sleazy" room.Crowne Plaza City Center. Great hotel, easy parking, walking distance to Bursa and many dance clubs.

TelAvivman
06-19-11, 10:49
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Hmm. Well

I know of kati and alexandra of whom I've never had the pleasure of meeting, though I understand that via reports both are "good" as well as my personal favorite (800nis) with Yarden (likes talking in english)

Their phone numbers are within the adds.

-

Yarden-classic big titted (natural) blonde, petite body, about 5'5" without high heels.

Face 9. 5.

Body 10.

BJ 9

Great attitude

Sailor1500
06-21-11, 22:40
just a report from a visitor new to the hobby in israel.

from this site and others, found references to various girls and in-calls. one girl set something up with me, but never confirmed. so, already late at night and needing my fix, i found ben yehuda 38 and went in. i was met by ilanit:

http://www.03sex.biz/details.asp?gid=70&prid=47

a cute girl in her 20s. unfortunately, she spoke only hebrew, in which i have very limited ability. i hadn't actually found the website before the session, but i now know that the english language version has only a few girls on it. the version in hebrew (where ilanit's photo and info is) has many more girls. so i suspect the girls on the english version are the only ones who speak english.

anyway, she asked if i wanted to see others, and i foolishly said no (her body type was just what i was looking for). i paid 250 nis and was sent upstairs. she really didn't seem to understand much english, and my hebrew isn't very well-matched to sexual terms. before i showered, she explained that the 260 israeli shekels (about $75) was for massage only. if i wanted. hmm, my hebrew isn't up to what she was saying. anyway, something was 50 shekels more (another $15) , and for 50 more shekels, i could get something that involved her pussy (based on her hand motions). so i gave her another 100 shekels and went to the shower.

when i got back, she was naked on the bed, lying on her side. she told me (and eventually positioned me with her hands, when i didn't understand) to be on my knees next to her face. then she started a very nice slow bbbj. really nice. since i suspected i might not be getting beyond bj, i was trying to last, and her speed was just right. i was stroking her in various ways, reaching down to fondle her breast, stroking her hair, running my hand along her back. mostly she kept her legs tightly crossed, but at one point she spread them and i was able to finger her pussy. she made no objection, but after a few minutes crossed her legs again and i never got another chance.

i was using one hand to lean against the wall behind her, and when i switched hands and continued stroking, she got suddenly upset. turns out the wall was quite dusty, and i was now scratching her with a really dusty hand (construction dust. that was when i noticed the wall was being replastered or drywalled). wiped on the towel, back to where we were.

she was making no move to do anything but the bj, but it was pretty good, and after it was clear she wasn't up for more pussy rubbing, i decided not to push for anything else. eventually i came in her mouth, she got up and spit. she asked me if i wanted to shower, i said no, she showered, we talked a bit while she got dressed. as we went out, she went into the office and got me a drink of water, and then i was out the door.

so: if you get an english speaker, or you know hebrew, i suspect this would have been a good experience. as it was, i was satisfied.

Member #4148
06-22-11, 07:24
So I suspect the girls on the English version are the only ones who speak English.On the website, in Hebrew, she advertises herself as an English speaker.

So much for truth in advertising.

Pita123
06-22-11, 17:45
Crowne Plaza City Center. Great hotel, easy parking, walking distance to Bursa and many dance clubs.You consider Azrieli to be walking distance to the Bursa?

Ziggym
06-23-11, 03:10
Man, I am desperate for an alternative to BY38. It's all about wam bam, thank you mam. I don't go there anymore, despite walking by it a number of times.

Can anyone PLEASE recommend something in-call wise with some good service. Like, you rent the girl for an hour you get an hour, maybe some chatting, a cigarette or two, a foot rub, but a few pops! I miss Russia.

Moshe1
06-23-11, 08:29
Man, I am desperate for an alternative to BY38. It's all about wam bam, thank you mam. I don't go there anymore, despite walking by it a number of times.

Can anyone PLEASE recommend something in-call wise with some good service. Like, you rent the girl for an hour you get an hour, maybe some chatting, a cigarette or two, a foot rub, but a few pops! I miss Russia.All these places are the same. You can try the link below, but you should definitely not raise your expectations. You usually get a better in-call experience with private ladies, but then also the price is higher. Hasta la vista here.

http://is.gd/iy2YAH

BlackHatter
06-23-11, 09:39

Can anyone PLEASE recommend something in-call wise with some good service. Like, you rent the girl for an hour you get an hour, maybe some chatting, a cigarette or two, a foot rub, but a few pops! I miss Russia.Times have changed, as far as I know all of the incalls have the same basic formula of 20 mins in and out. Perhaps you'll get 40 on a rare occasion, but even that will be temporary, but do the math. 20min x 3 at 250 = 750nis. At those prices you've already at escort + cheap hotel.

I've heard that in Rishon Lezion, the service is a bit better, for all thats worth.

I've gone to escort+ hotel, though some do incall (yarden does at 800nis, leon at 700 (not recommended at 700) http://www.sexadir.co.il/girl.asp?CategoryID=13&AdvertiseID=5552