PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-18-02, 05:48
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Ljohnson
03-29-04, 00:11
I will be in both Dhaka and Cox's Bazar between April 6 and April 15. I'll be at the White House Hotel while in Dhaka and the Seagull Hotel while in Cox's Bazar. If anyone has any advice as to how to find girls in either of these places, it will be appreciated.

Thank you,

LJ

Beto Mizz
05-26-04, 03:57
Hi,

This is my first post so please forgive for any mistake. I have recently returned from Bangladesh and found the whole scean very cheap compared to U.K where I live.

The area I visited is called Sylhet, Most of the bangladeshi living in UK are from the district Sylhet.

The girls all vary from ages from 14yrs to middleage women and the rate are very cheap.

The street scean is very dirty and I would strongly recommened against it even though is so cheap, I have been approached by pimp's wanted little as £5 UK pound for 2hrs so you can guess how much the girls gonna get.

The Hotel scean is quite good and the bell boys know where the action are, all you do is tip a bellboy £1.00 and he will be more then happy.

Here are some of the hotel which will offer once they get to know you.

HOTEL PANAMA (renowned for girls and ganja)
very cheap room with many girls avilable upon request but the quality og girls varies.
PRICES = 200taka for 1 hrs to 2000 taka for a whole night with nice young girl (22yrs)

HOTEL PROJOTAN (Nice girls and location)
Offers some of the best looking girl, I personally like the halfcaste girl called "Monifori" mixed between chinses and bengali. These girl are quite but have soft skin and are so tender. They are quite shy and you will have to get them to relax to fully enjoy the expereince.
PRICES = from 1000 taka to 4000taka for the night.

HOTEL HILLTOWN & POLASH (Best Girls and very expensive compared to local rates)
I spent most of my time in these hotel as the girl are nice and experienced and some even speak little broken english which was welcomed even though I speak fluent bengali being a bengali. I spent a night with a Uni student who was very goodlooking, I have to paid a bellboy 200 taka to sort the deal out and paid her 5000taka for the whole evening and night.

Bangladeshi girl won't do anal or allow CIM unless forced which I don't condone but have been told it take places.

There are a few guesthouse also operate in the area but I won't advise that unless you are with safe company. Rickshaw and bebi driver also know places.

Police can be brided for about 100 to 500 taka depending upon the rank of the office, but foreigner have very little trouble from police.

Current exchange rate £1 = 98taka

I will post more.

Ljohnson
06-02-04, 04:02
beto mizz -

thanks for some solid information. a word of caution. be careful about mentioning **** girls on this forum. it's not allowed.

your report is excellent and encouraging. i am an american (white) and travel to bangladesh periodically (twice in the past year and a half.) my luck with the ladies has been limited, but i am learning. your info is helpful.

in april this year i was in dhaka, chittagong, cox's bazar, jessore and satkhari; but i have not been north to sylhet and those areas.

thank you for the report.

lj

Beto Mizz
06-16-04, 00:41
Hi LJ,

Thanks for the advice, I will take note.

I have many friend who visit Bangladesh quite often from the U.K
Most people in Uk are from the slyhet district and hence why the girls in Slyhet are expensive comapred to rest of Bangladesh. I know of many pimp who go to Dhaka and recruit girls so they can be pimped in Slyhet because of the UK based Bangladeshi living in Slyhet who will pay that xtra.

The army almost wiped out the hotel scean and it gradually getting back. The gap has been filled by really bad pimps who hire a rundown hotel and pay the local police off so they can trade. I was taken to a location and was so disgusted by what i saw that it put me off.

There were 2 girls, 1 in each room who were on duty from 10am till 8pm with only lunch break and there was a que of young men payin 300taka for a pop. Cause I was from U.K i was told that I cud be pushed through the que in return for a good tip, once I found out I left in disgust.

Thing are lot better now and if you happen to be in Slyhet, you will find a lot of people from the UK between the month of sept to feb.

If you like I can pass you detail of a few contact who drive a Minibus (Lite Ace) for a living and they know all the guest house and hotel in return for a tip and they are discreet.

Best of Luck.

Betomizz

Qbfuk
04-26-05, 19:27
Was in Sylhet last November - tried the Projotan but no girls and the place is in need of renovation. Also tried the Hilltown and the same comments.

Ended up staying at the Supreme - modern hotel not too far out from the centre. After a lot of negotiations was taken out one night to a nearby house (by a long and winding road - sorry!). They were security conscious. At this house there were three girls (supposed to be 4 but I suspect one was busy). Chose one and got down to business. She was not bad but when she came she wet herself - see Dhaka report for comment! After a second go changed girls and tried the next one. This one performed better and after the deed we had a rest before trying the third girl. She was the most disappointing. Could have stayed all night but the fourth was still occupied and the bed was hard so was taken back to the hotel - by the direct route this time!. Whole evening cost 7000tk.

EZ Feelin
04-27-05, 03:30
Hello everyone.
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures that I have posted yesterday in the Photograph section.

Maybe the following will be a help to some of my brethren:

I have come across a site on the internet for Bangladesh only. Looks like it may be genuine too. I dont know if I am allowed to post this information here, but since I dont have any connection to this site, and I get pms for help in this country, I figured it may be worthwhile to someone.
The best part is that the cost to find out is so low. For someone who is already in country, its only Taka 50, which is less than one dollar, and for someone overseas it is $5.00/. I am not advocating doing anything, just checking the site out. However, if I am mistaken, I am sure Jackson will set me right immediately. If you do check it out, any comments would be appreciated, I intend to do so, I am in country for a while now.

http://www.geocities.com/callgirlbdnet/

Thanks all.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
05-29-05, 07:20
In my last post, I had suggested this callgirlbd.net site where it seemed they were going to provide an essential service for us mongerers.

I think it is a rip off, I sent them the card number which only cost me Tk 50/- so its peanuts. I even talked to the guy who runs it, through Yahoo Messenger a few times, explaining I was waiting to hear from him on the next step.

Either he is not very good in english, or a blithering idiot, I just could not communicate with him. He kept repeating himself as to I should go check out his site. Anyway, fellow mongerers, stay away, even though the initial ripoff is so small.

Good luck to all.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
05-30-05, 17:00
well, i finally heard from this fellow from callgirlbd.net site.

seems this guy is genuine, he has the girls, however, he did not really do much homework on getting it to work. so naturally business is not good. he speaks good enough english, dont know what was the problem last time.

anyway i advised him to instead concentrate on mongerers from here and provide his service to my peers.

if anyone is interested in contacting him directly, pm me, and i will forward his email and phone number to you. he is going to join this site too, if he does, contact him directly instead of me. perhaps this will be an excellent service for us all.

i am getting a lot of private messages appreciating the pics i have posted in the gallery, however, my collection is private, the girls just wont go with anyone, unless i am there, and i really dont have the time, plus i am nt in town most of the time.

i hope he posts, and i hope some of you check him out. i get the feeling he is, its just that he does not have the right direction in which to take his venture.

please note that this is just a plug for him from my side, and i am in no way associated with him in his venture.

jackson, please delete whatever part of this post is unacceptable to you.
thank you.

ez feeling

EZ Feelin
05-30-05, 17:01
well, i finally heard from this fellow from callgirlbd.net site.

seems this guy is genuine, he has the girls, however, he did not really do much homework on getting it to work. so naturally business is not good. he speaks good enough english, dont know what was the problem last time.

anyway i advised him to instead concentrate on mongerers from here and provide his service to my peers.

if anyone is interested in contacting him directly, pm me, and i will forward his email and phone number to you. he is going to join this site too, if he does, contact him directly instead of me. perhaps this will be an excellent service for us all.

i am getting a lot of private messages appreciating the pics i have posted in the gallery, however, my collection is private, the girls just wont go with anyone, unless i am there, and i really dont have the time, plus i am not in town most of the time.

i hope he posts, and i hope some of you check him out. i get the feeling he is, its just that he does not have the right direction in which to take his venture.

please note that this is just a plug for him from my side, and i am in no way associated with him in his venture.

jackson, please delete whatever part of this post is unacceptable to you.
thank you.

ez feeling

Lazyman05
07-06-05, 23:42
Hello friends,

Could you advise me something? I will be staying in Bangladesh for 4 months. I am a European, look like a European, and I can not speak Bengali. This is already quite a problem with finding girls for sex. I will be staying in Dhaka only occasionally, just for a couple of days. The guesthouse, where I will stay, does not allow girls to visit, so I will need information about girls and the place to take them to for 3-4 hours. Maybe some massage parlors, which provide some extra services besides massage? Next, I will spend most of my time in Bangladesh in a small town about 100 km from Sylhet. I will be able to visit Sylhet from time to time, but just for one day, without staying overnight, so again I will only have several hours to relax. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Any information? Contacts?

Lazyman

Chuday
07-08-05, 03:51
Lazyman,

It will be hard for you to score. Then again, in Bangladesh money talks. Nothing is impossible as long as you do not mind shelling out some extra dough.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Hello friends,

Could you advise me something? I will be staying in Bangladesh for 4 months. I am a European, look like a European, and I can not speak Bengali. This is already quite a problem with finding girls for sex. I will be staying in Dhaka only occasionally, just for a couple of days. The guesthouse, where I will stay, does not allow girls to visit, so I will need information about girls and the place to take them to for 3-4 hours. Maybe some massage parlors, which provide some extra services besides massage? Next, I will spend most of my time in Bangladesh in a small town about 100 km from Sylhet. I will be able to visit Sylhet from time to time, but just for one day, without staying overnight, so again I will only have several hours to relax. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Any information? Contacts?

Lazyman

Peter
07-09-05, 09:48
All rules in Bangladesh are set up so you can bribe someone to break them. It is the most corrupt country in the world, and everyone is on the take.

Find the late night manger of the Guest house and casually mention to him how lonely you are for such a long time in Bangladesh. This conversation might take two or three nights, and you want to make sure he sort of understandss your predicament. Then you can ask him whether there is anyplace to meet a nice girl. You will see whether he freaks out or not. If not, he can be had.

I swear it will take no more than $50 to have full in and out privileges for whatever guests to your room, for the duration of your stay. Chances are he can organize ladies for you too.

Nunumiah
07-12-05, 05:03
Peter,

Greetings! While it is irrelavant to mention here, BANGLADESH is not most corrupt country in the world, but definitely one of the most. The reason I know because I am originally from BANGLADESH and had opportunity to travel acoross african continent. Let's stick on woman, hookers etc, not make deragotary comments about a country please.

Peter
07-12-05, 19:05
Member,

I spend a lot of time in BD, and I really love the country and the people. It is a fact that Bangladesh is most often ranked the most corrupt country in the world. If you just google "corruption list" the first 4 sites say that BD is no 1.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2222954.stm

It is not meant in a bad way. It belongs in this forum because it sets the basis that almost anything can be had with some cash in BD, and getting girls into a Guesthous can definitely be had for a little bit of money.

Ljohnson
07-12-05, 20:33
Peter,

You are correct. I, too, love Bangladesh and it's people. I will visit there for the third time in just a few days. Some of my dearest friends here in the U.S. are of Bangladeshi origin. As one who does business there, it is imperative that I am familiar with the social and economic climate. The Commercial Guide, published by the American Embassy's U.S. Trade Center in Dhaka, cites the "Transparency International" report listing Bangladesh at the most corrupt country in the world. This is not a slur on Bangladesh or it's people; it's just a fact.

LJ

Nunumiah
07-13-05, 03:10
Guys,

Dr kamal Hussain is one of the biggest shot in Transparency international. He happened to be a big opposition party leader. He is one of the biggest decision maker in transparenmcy international. I have been through many countries as nature of my job is travelling. I have been to Nigeria also. Please do not do name calling. This is very annoying to hear about corruption. I guess Enron MCI, Global Crossing, Bush 2000 election, special interest group, lying about war in IRAQ, which involves BILLIONS of dollar does not count as corruption, eh? Billions of dollar corruption is not corruption, I guess.

Let's stick to our expertise: WOMAN.

Cheers, all.

Ljohnson
07-13-05, 08:30
Member,

You go on at length arguing your point about corruption and then you say we should not talk about corruption; we should only talk about women. Come on, man! You can't have it both ways. You want to say everything you have to say on the subject but then you tell us not to talk about it.

Why won't you stop being so damned defensive? Bangladesh is a beautiful country with warm, hospitable people and...they are ranked as the MOST corrupt country in the world. Read the article for God's sakes. It's there in black and white. Nobody is saying there is no corruption in the U.S. In the list of LEAST corrupt countries, the U.S. is not first, or second or third. It is 16th. So clearly there is corruption in the U.S. It just happens that Bangladesh is last. Accept it!

And stop telling us not to talk about after you go on and on talking about it.

Peter
07-13-05, 08:55
Member,

What is your problem?

We like Bangladesh. saying it is corrupt is true, not derogatory. Corruption is also one of the biggest problems keeping a lot of good things from happening in that country. Although apparently it is lessening, or at least more of the money is reaching the streets. Dhaka is looking amazing at the moment, and public works seem to be moving forward.

It is also well known among all Bangladeshi that Zhia's son was collecting 15% of the value of all public contracts as kickbacks. They have just ordered 10 boeings for Biman as a way of corrupting $100 million for the coming election campaign.

And it is a little funny how you doubt they could be at the top of the list when there is an important bangladeshi on the board. Well, that can only be prevented in corrupt entities, in transparent entities, even if someone who wants to have it stopped is on the board, the truth gets out.

Every package I send to Bangladesh with commercial goods, gets held up at customs until a bribe is paid. My first 3 trips to Bangladesh I was even extorted in buying my visa. Much has gotten better, but for a couple of extra bucks much can be had.

Nunumiah
07-14-05, 03:45
Good lecture. It is actually 4 plane for 10 by the way. And lately 2 planes has minor crash without injury and that's why we need replacement. What is your probelm? We need to ask your permission before buying planes?

Chuday
07-14-05, 19:01
Bangladesh is 200% corrupt. You don't have to believe me. Just take a trip there and find out for youself.

Peter
07-14-05, 21:02
Member,

Go back and learn to read!

There is nothing wrong with the nature of corruption in BD. It is as much a part of the country as a tropical climate or one of the youngest populations in the world. It just is there. You don't have to ask my permission before buying planes. The Biman planes never got updated because the brother in law of the Prime Minister is a 2nd co pilot, and the modern planes only need 2 pilots instead of 3, so they were not allowed to be bought for a bunch of years, until now, otherwise he would be out of a job.

The same can be said for the modern port that was supposed to be built for over $500 million, but didn't happen because the dock workers saw their job, and the customs agents saw their bribes to clear customs in danger, and blocked it. A modern transparent professionally run port makes it much tougher to run the old scams, but as any good con man knows, new technology always offers new scams, some people haven't learned that yet.

There was also a tunk phone line that was supposed to be installed years ago (again for free for the country) that did not happen because of corrupt interests.

The list can go on forever.

What is relevant to this forum is that in a country where corruption is prevalent, taking advantage of that can be a good way to make a boarding house that is officially not "girl friendly" make an exception for a special customer like you.

China and India are corrupt as hell too, but they manage decent growth rates in the economy too. Corruption is not all that bad a thing, if you know how to use it.

A friend of mine brought in a Plasma TV thinking he would have to pay $240 in duties on it. At the airport the officials wanted $6000, which is the official rate. He had them seize it, went to a friend in customs, got it organized and got his TV back and legally in the country for a grand total of $1200. Corrupt, but better than fully legal.

Rane84
07-15-05, 09:19
Tell me where to find pussy man.......... quit the lecture ........

by the way I think you are Bangladeshi....... stop pretending that you are not.....

Member,

What is your problem?

We like Bangladesh. saying it is corrupt is true, not derogatory. Corruption is also one of the biggest problems keeping a lot of good things from happening in that country. Although apparently it is lessening, or at least more of the money is reaching the streets. Dhaka is looking amazing at the moment, and public works seem to be moving forward.

It is also well known among all Bangladeshi that Zhia's son was collecting 15% of the value of all public contracts as kickbacks. They have just ordered 10 boeings for Biman as a way of corrupting $100 million for the coming election campaign.

And it is a little funny how you doubt they could be at the top of the list when there is an important bangladeshi on the board. Well, that can only be prevented in corrupt entities, in transparent entities, even if someone who wants to have it stopped is on the board, the truth gets out.

Every package I send to Bangladesh with commercial goods, gets held up at customs until a bribe is paid. My first 3 trips to Bangladesh I was even extorted in buying my visa. Much has gotten better, but for a couple of extra bucks much can be had.

Nunumiah
07-16-05, 07:09
Not only he is a Bangladeshi, he is probably a self-hating one, an oreo cookie.

EZ Feelin
07-25-05, 09:11
Please check out my post in the picture section as well as in the Dhaka section.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

Tf Eight
08-05-05, 12:49
I was on a few days trip to chittagong and the hilly part of the country. I looked for some fun in rangamati but failed. My guide was ignorant of any actions there and we decided to try our luck in chittagong. Unluckily my guide was an expert of the lower end scene of dhaka and he proved it again in chittagong. Being unsure of any action in upscale hotels, I decided to stay in to one of the lower ends.

The place I stayed is called g.e.c (is it general electric??). Forgotten the name of hotel but a comparatively cheap hotel. The room was clean though. At around 10 pm they produced two girls before me- one was older, fatty and the other was young, slim. Having no alternatives settled with the younger one with 2000 taka for the night.

She was very young, though she told me that she was 18 but I doubt about that. Sign language was the key and useful. She was very active and assertive. She played all the way and enjoying whole of it. She was wet and very tight. We had lots of fun and she had no complains. In the morning I felt I was younger than before. Tipped her some small notes and she was very happy.

Any body having any idea about more actions in chittagong. It is the largest port city and I am sure there would be plenty of actions.

T.F.E

Ljohnson
08-22-05, 00:12
Well guys, I did what every good monger is cautioned not to do. I have fallen completely in love with a Banglsdeshi girl. I posted her picture here more than a year ago then took it down when I realized I loved her, and she me. (Actually, that is her name - Simi - pronounced "She Mee.")

So I will be of no use whatsoever on this Bangladeshi thread as I have no interest in mongering in Bangladesh even though I travel there at least twice a year.

So, in case any of you wondered what ever happened to me - that is what happened.

Signing off, useless,

LJohnson

Sonidos
08-22-05, 03:03
Ljohnson,

Please don't be so hard on yourself. I know how you feel. The same thing happened to me in TJ, Mexico and I am seriously considering marrying her. I wish you the best of luck.

Sonidos

EZ Feelin
08-22-05, 15:59
Wish you the best with your Simi.

Happens to a lot of expats. I hang out some time at the bar at Bagha Club (brit), and have met quite a few guys who have fallen for working girls, and/or their maids. (sometimes it is the same).

Hope it works good for you.

Ez Feelin

Ljohnson
08-23-05, 05:42
Thank you for the kind words and good wishes. Simi is not a "working girl." She is one of those sad cases who was forced to marry a guy when she was 14. Now at age 19 she can't take it anymore and has managed to divorce him and get away. ( I spent 6 days with her and her family in July in Dhaka.) But she can only survive for a few months on her own. A dear friend of mine (friend for more than 30 years) has agreed to "marry her" so we can get her out of Bangladesh and on U.S. soil. I would marry her but there is the matter of my wife. ???

I will be back there in November and she and I will get away to Cox's Bazar for a few days to make plans for her "escape." Any advice re arranging the marriage/fiance thing will be appreciated. Maybe it should be discussed via PM since this is not the topic of this board.

Thanks again for the good wishes.

LJohnson

Domino
08-23-05, 10:22
ljohnson
http://www.lawyers.com/lawyers/A~1001907~LDS/GREEN+CARD.html
http://www.lawyers.com/lawyers/A~1001906~LDS/FIANCE+VISA.html#one
is the basic information you want.
You may know that the Green Card Lottery was originally set up to get white Europeans into the US but was judged discriminatory and was then open to all.
q: What country now tops Green Card Lotto winners?
A: Bangladesh.
q: Immigration and Homeland Security, for whom I sometimes do some work, know about these marriages of convenience. So your friend better have a good track record of where and when he met "his" beloved. You have my permission to follow up on the Thai board as the losers there might know more about bringing in dodgy customers on visas.
I see you are going to stay with your wife, which is a noble thing. But, no need to answer this here but to yourself, what happens if you tire of her in a year or so?
I am, as always, amazed by your lack of information especially as you purport to have a legal background. As you know, I don't give a shit about you but I do wish the young lady well. For that reason, please do some basic research before you fuck it up.
And don't worry. I have only her welfare at her heart so you will get no trouble from me or mine. And I wish her well. She will need it.
If Jackson could let me run a book, I know I would make easy money on you fucking it up. But hey, can't get every passing opportunity.

Chuday
08-23-05, 15:23
LJ,

Wishing both of you the best.

In the past there have been many cases of contract marriage so the US embassy and the state dept is very careful of issuing visa. They will want to see wedding pictures among other things. If you are still in Bangladesh, ask around and you might get a better idea of the questions that they raise.

Good luck

Ljohnson
08-23-05, 18:15
Domino,

I appreciate your concern for Simi. And I appreciate your willingness to provide some information resources to help decrease the chances of me fucking this up and thereby fucking up her life.

My law practice has never involved this scenario. I do civil litigation and some immigration but never this set of facts. There might be very specific requirements for an American seeking to bring a Bangladeshi girl to the U.S. for marriage. It's not that I know nothing on the subject; it's just that I want to cross every "t" and dot every "i" so that this process flows as smoothly as possible, with a minimum of pain and expense for her and me and everyone involved. That is why I ask for advice on the subject; because one never knows where an important piece of information might come from. There might be someone out there who has first hand experience with this situation.

Thank you for your willingness to help - her, not me. (:

LJohnson

Domino
08-23-05, 18:46
I will use small words.
1. Please send US $40 to Jackson for my skanks in need fund. This includes the standard $20 fee and a $20 surcharge; this will go in its entirety to a skank in need.
2. You are dealing with a system so you must get the paperwork in order: that is the alpha and the oega.
3. She needs a steady job in Bangladesh on paper and a bank account, topped up. This is to make it look like she is middle class. (I don't give a shit who or what she is).
4. Your key problem is building a verifiable (that means checkable) story between your friend and your lady. (her name does not interest us). Try getting them emailing and printing out the shit they write. You draft both sides and make it look natural.
5. Your friend will have to visit Bangladesh and show that they have met at least once, better more. Then maybe let her visit the US.
6. The trick is to have a verifiable paper and money trail that the US authorities can check and cover their asses with.
7. Local conditions may aply to Bangladesh (suicide bombers etc) but as long as the paper trail is right, so are you.
8. Another idea might be to set her up to go to a language school or something near you and fall in love with your friend and establish a paper/money trail at the same time. Keep it simple.

Ljohnson
08-23-05, 20:23
As I am a moron, and in need of guidance, I thank you for the tips - it's all for her.

LJohnson

Chuday
08-24-05, 06:19
LJ,

Bangladesh is a very conservative country. And the counselors at the embassy knows it. They know that under normal circumstances no bangladeshi parents will allow their daughter to travel to the usa without marriage. So if you are planning on bringing her abroad using the fiancee visa then it may not be the best idea.

Marriage is a possibility. But you have to have a formal wedding with pictures as proof. And then they will most likely raise the question of religion unless your friend or the girl is already a muslim. Because no matter what you say, it is quite impossible for a bangladeshi parents to allow their daughter to marry a guy from other religion. Lets just say that it never happens.

There are other factors that you should consider as well. These were just some of the things that I could think of right now.

Good luck

Chuday

Tf Eight
10-25-05, 17:38
Recently visited Sylhet. First tried my luck at Parjatan Motel near airport. No luck the place is empty. The bellboy said me that those days were gone. Dismayed, went to hilltown.

One of the bellboys assured me of some fun. First night he kept me waiting till 11 pm and told me that he failed. He told me serve me next day. Next evening he told me to go out with him to a place where the action was available. Hesitantly I agreed but after sometime he told me that he could not go with me as there were no girls in the contacts he had.

Disappointed, returned from Sylhet with heavy heart.

Can anybody help me in having some fun in Sylhet in future?

T.F.E

Qbfuk
12-19-05, 21:00
Best place to stay in Sylhet is the Hotel Supreme. The boy on the 4th floor called Pintu seems to be the best. He will want too much to start but will settle for 400 to 500 for a pop and 3000 for all night. (Unless you can get the deal I had last year where I had three girls during the night for more - still was a bargain though) All the boys seem to know where to go. Main area seems to be the other side of the river near the rail station. Was taken over there but as it was late at night and no lights I would not get out of the car. Was then taken to a proper brothel just near Banda Bazaar. Went up the stairs and was shown two girls (all the others were busy!). Went with the better looking one for 400taka.

Was also told the Hotel Anurag would offer services but had no luck there.
In Srimongal the place is the Tea Town Hotel - they bring one girl out from Dhaka for a couple of nights so it depends whether you are lucky with the girl or not. First night she was nothing special but at 400taka a pop!! New girl next night was much better. All night is available at 3000taka but you have to reckon the girl will have been well used by the time she comes to your room. Once they know you, the boys are liable to stop you if they spot you in town and tell you when theres a new girl.

Was told by a reliable source that there are sex workers in all regions of BGD except for Sylhet. I am not going to spoil this guys day by telling him otherwise!

Mickey Rooney
01-04-06, 12:38
Planning my next trip to Dhaka after Ead. Any new lovies you would like to share with me? I am interested with girls that have a good attitude!

PM me with details please and I do my best to please them!

Ciao

Stout Dick
09-06-06, 10:56
Hi friends,
I am negotiating a job offer with one of the company in EPZ in dhaka.
Can any one guide me about life, cost of living and best place to stay for a Indian Expat with family.
Mongering seemings to not bad in dhaka.

Thanks for your guidance.
Regards

SD

Tradewinds
11-29-06, 09:38
Chuday, thank you very much for your valuable info, with the issues you've mentioned I think I can get the company to change to a local hotel in the Gulshan/Baridhara area, my business will at the Dhaka airport. Hope you get away in December.

Tradewinds.

Tradewinds
11-29-06, 09:56
Best place to stay in Sylhet is the Hotel Supreme. The boy on the 4th floor called Pintu seems to be the best. He will want too much to start but will settle for 400 to 500 for a pop and 3000 for all night. (Unless you can get the deal I had last year where I had three girls during the night for more - still was a bargain though) All the boys seem to know where to go. Main area seems to be the other side of the river near the rail station. Was taken over there but as it was late at night and no lights I would not get out of the car. Was then taken to a proper brothel just near Banda Bazaar. Went up the stairs and was shown two girls (all the others were busy!). Went with the better looking one for 400taka.

Was also told the Hotel Anurag would offer services but had no luck there.
In Srimongal the place is the Tea Town Hotel - they bring one girl out from Dhaka for a couple of nights so it depends whether you are lucky with the girl or not. First night she was nothing special but at 400taka a pop!! New girl next night was much better. All night is available at 3000taka but you have to reckon the girl will have been well used by the time she comes to your room. Once they know you, the boys are liable to stop you if they spot you in town and tell you when theres a new girl.

Was told by a reliable source that there are sex workers in all regions of BGD except for Sylhet. I am not going to spoil this guys day by telling him otherwise!

Thanks for your report, I must say travelled as I have this sound fantastically cheap 400 Taka is is just £3 for a pop!! and for all night @ 3000 is just £22. After seeing all of EZ Feelings reports and photos, well looks like Im going to have a fantastic 2007 start. It seems so much cheaper then places in India like Mumbai and Pune, perhaps I was looking at the wrong places. Thanks boys.

Tradewinds

Chuday
11-30-06, 06:10
my business will at the Dhaka airport. Hope you get away in December.

Hey TradeWind, if your business is at the Dhaka Airport then you should really consider staying at the Radisson if they have rooms. It's very close to the airport and you will hardly hit any traffic. Plus its much closer to Gulshan/Baridhara area where you will also find good restaurants.

The one thing I like about Sheraton is their outdoor bar next to the swimming pool. It's a nice place to hang out, relax and have a cold one ;)

Tf Eight
01-21-07, 12:47
Just back from Sylhet. This time stayed at Supreme. At around 10 at night tried luck with one of the hotelboy. He told me that he can arrange something in the town. Settled at tk. 500 for a pop and more 100 for his tips. At 10:30 we were out in the business. We took a rickshaw as he told me that the place was very close. In about 10 minutes we came close and he stopped infront of a small shop. He went out to check as I was waiting. After five minutes he came and said that the contact was booked and we were to look for something else.

He phoned someone but told me to go for a whole night. I declined and opted for a pop. He said that it was not possible other than a night. We returned, dismayed, he promised to arrange thing for me the next morning.

Next morning after breakfast we moved out. This time we travelled a long distance which took about thirty minutes. We entered to an old house on the outskirt of the town. The room was dirty and poor. After few minutes three girls were shown. All were in twenties but of very bad quality. They were very poor, ugly and dirty. All of them were very eager to have me. I was dismayed again, felt pity for me. Before I made any decision the boy came and selected one saying she was the best and rest left the room. I stayed back, feeling very bad about the whole thing. The girl approached close to me and I had to hold my breath because of bad smell. I told her that I have already paid and I did not want anything to do- just wait and pass the time. She said that in that case the land lady would beat her up. Well, I cheered myself up- be a Roman if you are in Rome. So, I started the thing and it ended up quickly, mechanically. The experience turned out to be very bitter.

Soon left the house for hotel. I took oath on that day, no more such ventures in Sylhet. The typical brothels in Dhaka are much more better than this.

Best of luck.

T.F.E

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ljohnson
02-03-07, 00:27
I recently made another business trip to Bangladesh which took me to Chittagong, the port city in the south. The Peninsula Hotel there is a new, classy place and offers a "special service." On the 15th floor is a salon called the "Scissors" barber shop. Look for the door with the stained glass window. It is rather unobtrussive and you might miss it.

Walk inside (they're open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and tell them you want a massage from a lady. (They have men and women apparently.) If they are busy you might have to come back as they do only one at a time. Get a businesss card and call for an appointment if you need to.

It's kinda weird because the shop is small and there is this little curtained off area where the massage takes place, which means you are only a few feet away from these dudes that are hanging out in the shop.

Here was my experience:

They had me go behind the curtain and this youngish, cute Bangladeshi girl was there and motioned for me to get undresssed. I stripped down and lay face down on the massage table. She gave me a decent massage during which she chewed on my ear a little bit and was otherwise very friendly. I let her know it was okay by massaging her leg and ass.

After about 20 minutes she had me turn over. She started playng with my dick. She let me know, silently, that she would suck it for me. The price for the massage is 400 taka to the house. She wanted another 600 taka for the special service. Thus the total was 1,000 taka, or about $15 USD. She silently collected the 600 up front.

She did a nice job of sucking me (uncovered) and then gave a nice lubricated handjob to finish me off. Not bad. Massage, blowjob and happy ending for about fifteen bucks.

It was strange with the curtain and close proximity; and trying to keep quiet as I was cumming. But it was good.

LJohnson

Tf Eight
04-26-07, 09:55
I once tried the strange massage. The barbar shop is really a small one and the massage experience is strange too. The place is open for all, even an outsider can get in for the services. The place is empty during the morning and noon hours and gets crowded from afternoon till close at 9 pm. Certainly the outsiders start coming in after the lunch hour. Here goes my experience there.

There were too girls and I picked the better looking one. The massage started from the back and it was all basic rubing with lotion. When turned over, I asked the girl if there were extras available on payment. She agreed for handjob but I insisted on BJ. She did not agree on BJ but told me that she was available for outcall full service.

She allowed me to squeeze her buttock and let me feel her boobs. Also gave me a hand job free of charge probably with a hope that I would call her for a full service later. I never had the chance for the full service though, it was rather strange massage I ever had in my life.

T.F.E

Rainy
08-06-07, 20:53
Just back from Sylhet. This time stayed at Supreme. At around 10 at night tried luck with one of the hotelboy. He told me that he can arrange something in the town. Settled at tk. 500 for a pop and more 100 for his tips. At 10:30 we were out in the business. We took a rickshaw as he told me that the place was very close. In about 10 minutes we came close and he stopped infront of a small shop. He went out to check as I was waiting. After five minutes he came and said that the contact was booked and we were to look for something else.

He phoned someone but told me to go for a whole night. I declined and opted for a pop. He said that it was not possible other than a night. We returned, dismayed, he promised to arrange thing for me the next morning.

Next morning after breakfast we moved out. This time we travelled a long distance which took about thirty minutes. We entered to an old house on the outskirt of the town. The room was dirty and poor. After few minutes three girls were shown. All were in twenties but of very bad quality. They were very poor, ugly and dirty. All of them were very eager to have me. I was dismayed again, felt pity for me. Before I made any decision the boy came and selected one saying she was the best and rest left the room. I stayed back, feeling very bad about the whole thing. The girl approached close to me and I had to hold my breath because of bad smell. I told her that I have already paid and I did not want anything to do- just wait and pass the time. She said that in that case the land lady would beat her up. Well, I cheered myself up- be a Roman if you are in Rome. So, I started the thing and it ended up quickly, mechanically. The experience turned out to be very bitter.

Soon left the house for hotel. I took oath on that day, no more such ventures in Sylhet. The typical brothels in Dhaka are much more better than this.

Best of luck.

T.F.EActually Sylhet is not a sweet place for sex. I tried several times unfortunately didn’t work. Dhaka is the best.Safe.

EZ Feelin
08-09-07, 08:00
This goes to show even experienced mongers can sometimes make mistakes and get taken for a ride.

I have a favorite of mine called Moon who I see from time to time. I talked to her a few weeks ago when she told me she was having some family problems and would be going back to the village for a while. I asked her if I could help with anything, she saids thanks but I can manage. I told her to take care of her problems and call me when she is back in town.

Besides Moon, others that I have over occasionally. They know that if they have any friends that I may also enjoy, they will recommend me and give them my phone number. I do get calls occasionally from girls who say that they got my number from such and such girl, and I usually verify it with my own contact girl before seeing them.

Well, I got a call a week or so ago from someone called Mou, saying that she got my number from Moon and that she wanted to meet me. Of course, I said, let me call you back in a while. I called Moon many times to check if this Mou girl was her friend, but could not reach her. Thinking with my brain between my legs, I decided to let this Mou come over. I had her come to my area, and sent my car/driver to pick her up.

Well, she arrives, not much of a looker, around 26 to 28, I would say a 3 on a scale, so we talk, I figure maybe she will be a good supplier. I decide that I want to check her out, so we go to the bedroom, she undresses and I know right away its not my cup of tea. So I am honest with her, tell her if she can bring some others she should, and I give her taka 1000 just for her troubles.

My driver takes her back to the main street, she gets into a rickshaw and my driver comes back. Lo and behold, within l5 minutes she is back, saying that she left her mobile phone in my car. My driver says there is no mobile in the car, so they come up to my apartment and they search there. No mobile.

Now I trust my driver, he has been with me for a long time, makes a very good salary, and I take excellent care of him. If I want someone to come over, he goes to pick them up and drop them. There is no way he would jeopardize his position by stealing an inexpensive mobile.

Well, here we are in my apartment and the girl is getting loud. I have neighbors most of them expats but two or three locals and they are the ones I am worried about. I just dont want them to know that I am entertaining P4P women here. So in desperation, I just ask her how much the mobile costs, she says she bought it two years ago for 3500. I just gave her 3500 and told her to fuck off. That was it.

Just to quell the trouble that may have arisen, I paid my way out of it. Money is not a problem, the amount is small, normally end up drinking more than that with my pals at the bagha club if I buy a couple of rounds.

But just a caution, know who you are taking to your apartment otherwise you may end up paying to quell any potential problems

I dont post much these days as you all can see. I guess having too much to post.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

Tf Eight
08-13-07, 07:43
This goes to show even experienced mongers can sometimes make mistakes and get taken for a ride.

I have a favorite of mine called Moon who I see from time to time. I talked to her a few weeks ago when she told me she was having some family problems and would be going back to the village for a while. I asked her if I could help with anything, she saids thanks but I can manage. I told her to take care of her problems and call me when she is back in town.

Besides Moon, others that I have over occasionally. They know that if they have any friends that I may also enjoy, they will recommend me and give them my phone number. I do get calls occasionally from girls who say that they got my number from such and such girl, and I usually verify it with my own contact girl before seeing them.

Well, I got a call a week or so ago from someone called Mou, saying that she got my number from Moon and that she wanted to meet me. Of course, I said, let me call you back in a while. I called Moon many times to check if this Mou girl was her friend, but could not reach her. Thinking with my brain between my legs, I decided to let this Mou come over. I had her come to my area, and sent my car/driver to pick her up.

Well, she arrives, not much of a looker, around 26 to 28, I would say a 3 on a scale, so we talk, I figure maybe she will be a good supplier. I decide that I want to check her out, so we go to the bedroom, she undresses and I know right away its not my cup of tea. So I am honest with her, tell her if she can bring some others she should, and I give her taka 1000 just for her troubles.

My driver takes her back to the main street, she gets into a rickshaw and my driver comes back. Lo and behold, within l5 minutes she is back, saying that she left her mobile phone in my car. My driver says there is no mobile in the car, so they come up to my apartment and they search there. No mobile.

Now I trust my driver, he has been with me for a long time, makes a very good salary, and I take excellent care of him. If I want someone to come over, he goes to pick them up and drop them. There is no way he would jeopardize his position by stealing an inexpensive mobile.

Well, here we are in my apartment and the girl is getting loud. I have neighbors most of them expats but two or three locals and they are the ones I am worried about. I just dont want them to know that I am entertaining P4P women here. So in desperation, I just ask her how much the mobile costs, she says she bought it two years ago for 3500. I just gave her 3500 and told her to fuck off. That was it.

Just to quell the trouble that may have arisen, I paid my way out of it. Money is not a problem, the amount is small, normally end up drinking more than that with my pals at the bagha club if I buy a couple of rounds.

But just a caution, know who you are taking to your apartment otherwise you may end up paying to quell any potential problems

I dont post much these days as you all can see. I guess having too much to post.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

Well, I understand that much which reminded me of a classic statement of thoese western thrillers. "Never trust an unknown girl and unknown gun, both of them are equally dangerous."

Technotim
09-28-07, 15:35
Well, I understand that much which reminded me of a classic statement of thoese western thrillers. "Never trust an unknown girl and unknown gun, both of them are equally dangerous."Absolutely - confirmed and what you and I discussed face to face over a drink a few days ago in Dhaka

Cheers /Techno

Tf Eight
10-11-07, 11:46
Last week I was visiting Chittagong. Called the barbarshop whether room service was available or not. The reply was a NO.

Could not hold the temptation of visiting the place. As usual during noon hours and the place was empty. Within that too small a place they have placed a second table- may be for a second massage. They were getting a rush i guessed.

The usual massage, the same style of rubbing. I asked the girl if there were anything extra. She told only HJ at a cost of 500 taka. I declined and then I was offered to fondle her breasts with just 100 taka. I took it. It was nice and mystic experience- pressing, squeezing her boobs while she was massaging me. Her boobs were small, firm and soft- it was mouth-watering.

She offered me FS at 2000 at her place, but I had to refuse. I can't take chance of that.

T.F.E

Gagaca
10-14-07, 17:48
Last week I was visiting Chittagong. Called the barbarshop whether room service was available or not. The reply was a NO.

Could not hold the temptation of visiting the place. As usual during noon hours and the place was empty. Within that too small a place they have placed a second table- may be for a second massage. They were getting a rush i guessed.

The usual massage, the same style of rubbing. I asked the girl if there were anything extra. She told only HJ at a cost of 500 taka. I declined and then I was offered to fondle her breasts with just 100 taka. I took it. It was nice and mystic experience- pressing, squeezing her boobs while she was massaging me. Her boobs were small, firm and soft- it was mouth-watering.

She offered me FS at 2000 at her place, but I had to refuse. I can't take chance of that.

T.F.EHi,

Good report Member #1248.

So are these barbarshop+ places common in Chittagong?

Also, if a newbie from out of town, is Vistin is hard to find? Does it have like suttle hints that it does more than just cut hair, or do need a guide to find these places.

Tf Eight
10-30-07, 05:00
I have just returned from an official trip to Cox'sBazaar. It was less than a 24 hours stay in Cox'sBazaar and out of the blue this short trip turned out to be a fascinating experience for me. Here I say it how?

I was nominated from the office to participate a coordination meeting with NGOs working for CHT and Cox'sBazaar area in Cox'sBazaar. Before I departed I came to know that one of the program coordinators from our sponsored programs at Rangamati field office would also attend the meeting. This tribal lady who was attending the meeting was a 40+/- y.o and I hardly knew her except that we attended a day long training session with many others.

I reached Cox'sbazaar in the evening and checked in to the pre-booked hotel (the best one). I checked at the reception to find that the lady (let us call her Ms.T) had not reached then. I took a shower and went for a quick nap. It was almost 9 pm when I woke up hungry and found Ms.T arrived and was my next door neighbour. I gave her a courtesy call and wanted if she was hungry for the dinner. She told me that she ordered for a room service and I was free to have my dinner.

After dinner I was lousily watching TV when Ms.T called and invited me for a cup of tea at her place. I changed up and went to her room to find that she was wearing a colourful sharee. Last time I saw her not in sharee so it was a surprise for me. She seemed completely unknown to me and I was feeling nervous. I never saw her from that close and to my guess she was not at all representing 40s. Over the cup of tea I had time to closely look at her. Though she was older and mother of one college-going child, widow for last 7 years but by the shape of her body she could beat any 30th lady. She was tall and there was no visible sign of extra flesh. I was not sure whether because of the tribal gene or food habits that kept her waiting at her 30th birthday.

Our meeting was at 10 am the following day, so I did not mind chatting with her about many endless topics. She was very good at communication, well-educated and with perfect command in English. Overall a perfect personality to respect. Surprisingly I was much younger than her and that became no barrier in our conversation. Soon, by her initiative we became friendly (without even being realizing it). We were discussing various topics related to tribal life and our city life. At one point she asked me how the tribal girls were to my eyes. I told that they resembled mixture of Thailand-Korean girls (though I never saw any Thai/Korean girls other than in TV). She laughed and asked whether tribal girls were any different than other Bengali girls. With wide open mind I told her that to me the skin of the tribal girls were the most attractive differntiated part. She asked me what was the basis of that assumption, I told that mere guessing. Then she extended her hands towards me and told why don't you check whether the assumptions were true or not? To be sincere to my self, till this point nothing was in my mind. I checked her hands and told that my assumptions were true. She told me why not touching them and then tell. I touched her hands, felt the skin and admitted that they were really different and smoother than what I guessed.

Till this point I was rather innocent and I had nothing in my mind or find nothing different in her. This is not only because I hardly knew her but also her elderness and my respect to her. But then she told me that the skin in hands are far inferior that in neck as the hands were exposed to adverseries. She bent her neck and told me to inspect the skin at her neck. At this point of time I became skeptical of her intentions and suddenly felt nervous. I always prefered younger girls and had never fell for any matured ladies. But the situation and the person made me wild. I hold my nerves and wanted to see how she played the game. I went close to her and touched her neck to get the high voltage electricity running along my nerves. She casually hold my neck and made my face sunk in her neck. I hold my breath for few seconds and asked whether she was in her mind or not. She told me that to her I was just a kid. It knocked away my ego and I found no point to be so innocent and regret later on.

Then the action began: she was like a wild cat- hugging, kissing and twisting her tongue around my lips and body. We became wilder than the rough sea and soon were without clothes. She had a real smooth silky skin, firm tight and well-shaped breasts and a perfectly curved body with tight butts. It was a wild, super GFE with no stopping at any points. Before I entered I stopped as I was never to an unprotected journey. She assured me that she was clean and I was only a second or third persons she was having sex with after her husband died. But I was a real nut and told that I would be back in minutes. I dressed up, went out and in 15 minutes returned with the protection to find that she was off mood. She was switched off and told me that It was me who should be blamed. It took 10 more minutes to bring her back in moods and we ended up with a big burst at her still green and tight, clean pussy.

She ordered for some snacks and tea and I took a small break to realize what had just happened. We had snacks and a second round, followed by a third till we became stable. We had 69, DATY, BBBJ, doggie and anything to everything we wanted. The night became a fantasy for me till we departed at 4am.

I slept for a while and went for a walk at the beach, took my breakfast to find her still sleeping. At 8 am I called her and reminded for our meeting. She was having her breakfast. At 8:30 she told me that she ordered for my coffee. I dressed up for the meeting and went to her room to sip the coffee. She was just bathed and more fresher and greener than the night before. She was really looking glowing and I fell for her perfect body- say the smoothness of the skin, the complexion and tightness of the body. More so I was much in temptation of a wild, experienced service. Naturally, we ended up with another wild round and became 30 minutes late in the meeting.

After the meeting, in the afternoon we departed, me for Dhaka Ms.T for Rangamati- professionally with no promise and no regret.

This is how the fantasy ended. And for the first time I fell for the matured and experienced service. Call it situation, her thirst or anything else; nothing explains about the overall experience that I had in those four sessions in less than 16 hours.

Ny Desiman
10-30-07, 16:55
Member#1248, let me be the first to say well done. This sort of experience is what I look forward to. But, you are lucky in that you are in Bangladesh. Growing up in Dhaka, this are sort of incidence that one dreamed about! You got a memory to treasure.

Tf Eight
11-01-07, 13:08
Member#1248, let me be the first to say well done. This sort of experience is what I look forward to. But, you are lucky in that you are in Bangladesh. Growing up in Dhaka, this are sort of incidence that one dreamed about! You got a memory to treasure.

Gagaca
Chittagong is rather very conservative comparing to Dhaka. The port city has no standard charm of a port city (or may be I am ignorant of the actions). There are cheap hotels at station road (near railway service) where FS are available at a cheaper rate. These operate in the same line of hotels in Dhaka. You get what you paid for. These are NOT recommended. Hotel peninsula is one of the upscale hotel in Chittagong. It has a barbar shop where the light massage action is available. They even do not provide room service for the hotel boarders. In other places, you will hardly find any massage or any other actions available.

Ny Desiman
Thank you very much buddy for your words. You are right, the experience was really unique and still i reckon whether that really happened or it was a wild dream. I know it was real but still sometimes I become confused.

Bdeshi
11-01-07, 16:33
Well done Member # 1248.

Wish to meet you sometime, somewhere.

Romano V
12-25-07, 20:36
How much for the pussies (in € or $ currencies) in this poor country?

Tf Eight
12-26-07, 11:56
How much for the pussies (in € or $ currencies) in this poor country?

As you are sure this is a poor country ( as you mentioned), then I think you are pretty rich (otherwise you would not have mentioned the country as a poor one). If you are damn rich, then should you be worried about the price?

I am sorry but the logical reasoning is as such

Have fun.

Louie OK
12-26-07, 17:25
Nice story Member #1248.

Regarding rich and poor countries:
Mexico appears to me to be very rich in resources. Most the people are poor and don't benefit from it's wealth due to massive corruption.

The USA is an imperial power and had better be rich with all it's history of super exploitation. Sadly though, most it's population are middle class or lower. And they have been getting poorer over the years with a handful of folks growing very wealthy. We've certainly the most billionaires, but I feel that haven't benefited from them having all the dough. I'm still waiting for the fast & modern bullet type trains to crisscross the land as even "poorer" nations seem to be implementing. And vacation ? What's that ? Go figure.

I'd guess the nations like Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, & Luxemburg are not as rich in raw resources (except maybe oil) or population, but most the citizens live a middle class or above lifestyle due to generous government social spending.

I could be wrong, but that is my guestimation.

Robin Hook
03-19-08, 06:41
Checked the entire BD thread and did not find any lead/information regarding any mongering scene at Cox's Bazar.

I request all the readers of this forum to enrich the cox's bazar thread with more information.

Would appreciate any little contact/lead so that further could be explored and shared.

Verde99
05-12-08, 06:03
Bangladesh Report

Spent a couple of days in the Sheraton Dhaka bar in which I met a local doctor who told me that this was the best one can do for nightlife in his city.

Was approached by a few 4s and one 6 who quoted 5000tk for ST. I was not a buyer.

That is about it.

I spent many more nights in the smaller city of Khulna with absolutely nothing to report. There must be a local WG scene that is kept hush-hush.

I am without much physical attraction to the Sub-Continental women. This of course is based only on the ones I could see that were not covered head to toe. So I can only be so motivated to pursue the local scene with the necessary effort.

I am left with these reflections.

The Bangladeshi men (I had little opportunity to speak to women.) are some of the kindest and most polite people I have ever met. But to them I say, loosen up. Be more inclusive. Some outsiders may want to share and experience your culture.

I say this as many of the people I was with, offered me foreign things fearing that I would not like the local things. I had dinners where “special food” was prepared for me while the others ate the regular food. Come on…. we have the same spices you do on my side of the border. Ever hear of “tex-mex”? We use cumin and chili too.

I had men vying to get me alcohol as it may be illegal to sell and consume for local men, but “foreigner must have it”. And on that subject, please consider legalizing it. The dangerous homemade stuff must cause some great harm to many people. Perhaps this is underreported. I was offered some that had fruity tones of methyl alcohol. There was a possibility that I could have been using voice recognition software to make this report having had the methyl metabolize into formic acid in my blood causing permanent loss of sight.

My advise to travelers:
Drink the water. The worst you can get is loose stools for a day or three.
Don’t drink the local alcohol. It can be serious.

Based on the questions that were asked to me about my country and the implied deep gaps in understanding, I can say that this was the furthest I have ever been from home. I answered these questions with honesty and sensitivity; all that I could muster. It occurs to me that this may be considered a primary duty of any traveler.

Any comments from the “older hands” or locals about what to do differently would be appreciated.

Gurubhai
05-18-08, 16:44
Hummmm. Looks like nothing in this country to do. But believe me. If you get into system and know how to get. You get real "Bengali misti". I found bengali girls are very sexy and makes you night. I have travelled India, Bangkok, Singapore, Indonesia, Malysia, Sri Lanka, UK etc but I can say Bangali gals are at number two. After thai girls. Real enjoyment

Dhaka

There are many hidden places.organised and unorganised both. Like mentioned in earlier reports by others, zia ul park near parliament you can find good chicks if you are lucky at cheap rate. There are many houses and cycle riksaw can take you there if you visit gulsahan 2 circle after 9. Charges are high but affordable and secure. Drinks are available at duty free shop and you can buy at very reasonable prise by showing your passport. I don't know address but my driver knows. Ask him

Khulna

There are hotels and good hotels have this facilities for foreigners. Room boy should know that you are foreigner and you are interested. You can as any drink. Charges are very high but good choice. Roomboy will ask you "Do you need anything" and if you show interest then will offer you DVD and than you can ask him about girls and he can arrange.

Barisal

Wonderful place. Same like khulna. I get real young girls (16. 20 year age). If you say no and they are too young than your neighbour will get. Poverty! 3 time I got fresh girls. First time at 2000 taka for full night. Girl will come at 12 night and leave at 5.

Well, I really like bangali girls. But make sure before you agree with room boy. See girls and give money. Otherwise. You will get worst one.

And I found HIV or STD threats are less here. Sex appeal and response during sex is great.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Verde99
05-24-08, 09:09
Hummmm. Looks like nothing in this country to do. But believe me. If you get into system and know how to get. You get real "Bengali misti". I found bengali girls are very sexy and makes you night. I have travelled India, Bangkok, Singapore, Indonesia, Malysia, Sri Lanka, UK etc but I can say Bangali gals are at number two. After thai girls. Real enjoyment

Dhaka

There are many hidden places.organised and unorganised both. Like mentioned in earlier reports by others, zia ul park near parliament you can find good chicks if you are lucky at cheap rate. There are many houses and cycle riksaw can take you there if you visit gulsahan 2 circle after 9. Charges are high but affordable and secure. Drinks are available at duty free shop and you can buy at very reasonable prise by showing your passport. I don't know address but my driver knows. Ask him

Khulna

There are hotels and good hotels have this facilities for foreigners. Room boy should know that you are foreigner and you are interested. You can as any drink. Charges are very high but good choice. Roomboy will ask you "Do you need anything" and if you show interest then will offer you DVD and than you can ask him about girls and he can arrange.

Barisal

Wonderful place. Same like khulna. I get real young girls (16. 20 year age). If you say no and they are too young than your neighbour will get. Poverty! 3 time I got fresh girls. First time at 2000 taka for full night. Girl will come at 12 night and leave at 5.

Well, I really like bangali girls. But make sure before you agree with room boy. See girls and give money. Otherwise. You will get worst one.

And I found HIV or STD threats are less here. Sex appeal and response during sex is great.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Thanks for the encouragement. I have a guy making some inquiries tonight but my hotel has a no-no policy so I will have to move. But I wonder if you have ever heard of "fultila" area near Khulna.

Thanks

Verde99
06-25-08, 18:06
It appears that I have back-to-back posts one month apart in this thread. Thrilling....

"I arrange everything." These are fast becoming my least favorite words when spoken with a Bangladeshi accent.

What I mean is that as I spend time, and make friends, I get offers. The offers are meant with nothing but the kindest and most generous sentiment but are resulting in encounters whereby I am feeling forced to accept what is brought and fulfill the role of the polite guest. Bottom line is that tastes vary and without choice, tastes are not accommodated. When one is brought one by one through obvious great effort, one must oblige politely even if one is not in the least way attracted… My mother raised me this way.

Now I am finished whining, there is still much to offer here if you can invest the time. My first opinion is to get out of Dhaka. A more hellish city, I cannot imagine. From traffic to liquor prices… just get out. Oh you can drink at the Sheraton at $14 (double Chivas) a pop. The irony is that the hotel is managed by Sheraton but owned by the government. Alcohol illegal. Indeed! It is merely “held for ransom”.

Another myth busted. There are no “good restaurants” in Dhaka. People say that there are because of the absence of alternatives. But they do not know better. Forget it.

Now I shall take my respite from whining (I am adopting the colloquial-English word choice by saying “respite”.)

Now some news you can use (maybe):

Should you find yourself in Mongla port, take a boat (easily rented for 3-4$) southwest for about 5 minutes. Look to your right to a group of huts and inquire if this should be a brothel village. It may be. Guide your boat and tie up. Go to one hut and the offerings will be brought to you. Your guide (you need one) should have informed you that the local rate is about 150 taka (about $2), but upon negotiation, I was told that a couple of Germans were there the previous month and paid 1000 taka. So the best I could negotiate was 500 taka (about 7$).

The selection was only of about 10 women and only two were OK in my book. But it only takes 1, right? So off we went to a hut in the back. Condom was free courtesy of some NGO who had an elaborate sign on one of the huts. The 500 was also “justified” by some explanation about a “technique” that the girl had. I assure you the technique can only be described as “Extreme Starfish”. For doggie, I had to promise baksheesh extra. Oral, not a chance. Overall as TA would say “Just another FP”. Nothing else. But the location made it interesting.

This is a man’s man mongering location. That’s my positive spin. But there is much more to report. Later.

Easy2007
08-13-08, 05:22
Don't know why people keep saying alcohol is illegal.

It is not. Bangladesh remains "mostly" secular and is not an official Islamic Republic, like say Pakistan.

Foreigners may buy alcohol at certain shops, but you need your passport with you. They have all the normal stuff, beer, wine, spirits etc.

Just ask one of the locals to take you to the official alcohol shops, present your passport, choose from the list and buy, its totally legal.

Deshi Lover
09-22-08, 16:35
Has anyone had any luck with the girls advertising on adultfriendfinder in Dhaka? Several give email or phone numbers and offer around 2000 tk for 2 hrs. but I've not had any success in actually meeting them.

Qbfuk
02-11-09, 07:04
Had difficulty getting things sorted here. Tea Town now longer has girls, people will promise to no avail but today it is all coming together - I hope. Was out last night trying to locate some people from UK. Did not find them but the man in the Taj Mahal said come today. I went and was offered this girl for 100taka. Had suck only and dumped in her mouth. 100taka for the room for the time. He is going to find me better quality girls.
Still nice to now that something is available in the country!

Clint Eastwood
02-12-09, 18:16
Hello Mongers,

Is anybody in Dhaka these days and have som contacts?

Maybe we can hug up.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
02-13-09, 05:35
Read my Dhaka reports!

Tradewinds
03-08-09, 21:30
I am hoping to travel to Dhaka within 10 days, no time to send off to the local embassy for visa, so can anybody tell me if I get a tourist visa at Dhaka airport?

Sorry to ask this again as I am sure it has been mentioned before but it takes too long searching.

Cheers, Tradewinds

Aurab
03-09-09, 13:52
I was visiting Dhaka last October. I had my visa before I left home. But a New Zealander was sitting beside me in the plane. When I asked him about the visa, he said he was going to get it at the airport; and it was not his first time. He stood in a separate visa line at the immigration counter and saw him filling out a form. Sorry I don't have any details about fees, pics etc. You can call or send an email to you local Bangladesh embassy. In my case, the local Bangladesh embassy was quite prompt.

Qbfuk
04-01-09, 11:32
So did everything work out? The usual apologies of course but I think its a case of the guys wi tell you what they think you want to hear. Anyway, did manage a Kashia girl and a Garo girl (minority tribes). Takes a long time to get these things set up though. Visited the Taj Mahal a couple of times too but only for sucking off. Would not fancy putting it in there. Another visit ended now with no trips to Sylhet or Chittagong or even Cox Bazaar. Next year!

Rainy
04-15-09, 06:13
I have been staying in Sylhet for long time but recently I turned into a sex monger. For meeting girls I already have explored whole city and got some great experience.

Last week we (me and my best friend) got a contract and ring her. After first sight I was a bit upset as the women was aged and not so pretty but the women was a really specialist in oral.

She sucked almost all part of my body. Messaged every inch of my skin and even she let us use her backdoor! Awesome sexperience!

Yesterday I got another contract in a good hotel where some girls comes and on of them is new and intact. Trying to get her, hopefully next weekend. Wish me good luck.

Bash 120
06-18-09, 00:19
Hello Guys,

I am new on this forum and I need help from the veteran mogerers I hope to visit sylhet soon if any fellow mongerers like to share information of wg in sylhet any contact info will be highly appreciated.

Mua Tur
09-12-09, 11:16
Couple of days before I’v visited Khulna, a metropolitan city of Bangladesh. I’v stayed in hotel Castle Salam and Western Inn. As an introductionary knock I asked for some hard drink but strongly refused by the floor boy in both the places. It makes me instantly a backward move; no luck.

In the forum someone stated to stay in good hotel and the boys will be help you to find your luck. Any body can tell here which good hotels are they should be?

Rainy
10-21-09, 07:40
I have been looking on the standard of callgirls service in sylhet is becoming better day by day.

Last weekend I had best sex in my life. There are two girls in the house and they are two sister. The girls were awesome. First I took little one who has a very tight pussy and very sharp figure! Later I slept with elder one. She has nice Dcup, soft breast and gave me BJ. She seemed experience.

What a session it was!

Imran M
10-22-09, 03:08
Couple of days before I’v visited Khulna, a metropolitan city of Bangladesh. I’v stayed in hotel Castle Salam and Western Inn. As an introductionary knock I asked for some hard drink but strongly refused by the floor boy in both the places. It makes me instantly a backward move; no luck.

In the forum someone stated to stay in good hotel and the boys will be help u to find ur luck. Any body can tell here which good hotels are they should be ?Buddy Mua Tur,

I stayed in both Castle Salam and Western Inn. I had no problem getting hard drinks or girls there. Key thing is that you have to tip off waiter/floorboys. These guys can get you anything if they see that you are willing to spend some money for it. Usually bottle of good vodka can cost you 2500 taka and girls btw 1500-3500 taka depending on quality. I took 1 girl for whole day from Royal Hotel (nest to Castle Salam) for 2000 Taka and that includes tip I paid to floorboy.

Let me know if you need any help getting around, I will be more then happy to help.

Imran M.

Dreamer372
11-14-09, 14:30
Dear Mua Tur,

Can you please write me regarding the hotel at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks a lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mua Tur
11-26-09, 10:40
My dear Imran M
Right now I'm in Khulna. Staying at Castle Salam. But still no luck. I'v given a 50taka note to the boy who was carrying by baggage and asked for extras. But no luck. If somebody requests something un usual then obviously it's subject to tips.
Do u hv any other information ?

Buddy Mua Tur,

I stayed in both Castle Salam and Western Inn. I had no problem getting hard drinks or girls there. Key thing is that you have to tip off waiter/floorboys. These guys can get you anything if they see that you are willing to spend some money for it. Usually bottle of good vodka can cost you 2500 taka and girls btw 1500-3500 taka depending on quality. I took 1 girl for whole day from Royal Hotel (nest to Castle Salam) for 2000 Taka and that includes tip I paid to floorboy.

Let me know if you need any help getting around, I will be more then happy to help.

Imran M.

Mua Tur
11-28-09, 12:32
Khulna is not a good luck for me at all.

Couple of times I’v visited the city but except the last one all the trips were dry. In my last visit I’v seen p4p girls but was a complete disaster for me. After having failure to board in Hotel Royal Int (was full house that night) I was staying in Hotel Castle Salam. Tried all my best to hv some luck there but there are all the no(s). Hard drink, no, in call: no, out call: no, from the royal: no; There are lots of no(s) and I pissed of. These no(s) made me desperate to hv whatever available to be hunted. In one morning at 11.30a.m I find myself free and available to explore what the city offers. I step out of the hotel and decide to make a friend with a rickshaw driver. After passing couple of rickshaws I finally picked one who looks young, confident and eager to company me.

I asked him to take me some more good hotels available in the city. He took me to “Hotel Millennium”. I used the tricks what every body does, asked for the room and intended to check out the room. The one of reception person lead me to the room and when I find him alone, I asked straightly to him what facilities they can offer to the guest. He said if it is hard drink, even it is illegal he can supply. But for girls I’v to move another place and that’s a hotel. Bingo! But it’s not a hotel as fancy as I’m used to stay but clean and nice. Ok, I pulled out my wallet and asked him would he please explain the place to my rickshaw? I handed the money to him and jumped on my transport for the said destination. On arrival at the place I ignored the hotel standard or whatever it looks like. When I entered in a room with double bed, there were no expression on my face about the situation, just politely I rest my ass on the bed and asked to bring the girls. Within few minutes a girl entered with the boy. It’s a village girl who is experiencing,, the dark side of the city and the civilization, who is trying to match with these as quick as she can. I asked is she only one available for service? And the answer was yes.

Yes it’s a big yes for me for not to hv any luck there. I didn’t scream out when I hear the charge is only for BDT300.00 per shot. It’s completely a place for local mongers who need everything within their reachable cost. I handed over the money to the boy and requested to excuse me. He surprised and yelled out “why? U didn’t use the girl”.

Yes the girl was in side the room expecting to be used and should return with the money. I should not spoil the market by paying more even was willing to do so. I should be kind to the local mongers also.

Deep Throat
01-18-10, 08:21
I'm surprised to see no reporting on Daulatdia, which is supposed to house 1200 prostitutes in a relatively open setting next to the ferry terminals across the Ganges. Is this place just not accessible to foreign tourists? It's apparently the newest and largest of 6 "brothel towns" in Bangladesh, with most of the clients being truck drivers that have to put up with days long waits to catch the ferries across the river.

Anyone got intel? How can a tourist get there?

Biggy1971
01-25-10, 01:59
Hello guys,

I'm new to the forum.

Does anyone have any information about the mongering scene in Sylhet?

If so, please pass on the information.

Happy mongering everyone.

Biggy1971
01-26-10, 01:07
I have been looking on the standard of callgirls service in sylhet is becoming better day by day.

Last weekend I had best sex in my life. There are two girls in the house and they are two sister. The girls were awesome. First I took little one who has a very tight pussy and very sharp figure! Later I slept with elder one. She has nice Dcup, soft breast and gave me BJ. She seemed experience.

What a session it was!Please pass on moor information on where about in sylhet?

Suller Joe
04-18-10, 13:28
I should not spoil the market by paying more even was willing to do so. I should be kind to the local mongers also.Yes. Go ahead being kind to the locals. The sure deserve your pity. http://www.actionaid.org.uk/102400/a_dangerous_drug_at_work_in_bangladeshi_brothels.html

Rainy
05-10-10, 11:03
please pass on moor information on where about in sylhet?sylhet is coll place for mongering ;-) just you need the right contact. doing it in hotel or visiting to brokers place a bit risk as sometimes police raid the places which brings harassment.

there are plenty of girls working, ****d teen to middle aged bulky married women. in february i had tremendous sex with a mother of one, she was hot.
normally per shot is 600+/taka and the whole night cost 5000+/taka.

Imran M
05-13-10, 21:16
My dear Imran M

Right now I'm in Khulna. Staying at Castle Salam. But still no luck. I'v given a 50taka note to the boy who was carrying by baggage and asked for extras. But no luck. If somebody requests something un usual then obviously it's subject to tips.
Do u hv any other information ?Mua Tur,

Sorry I was not able to get back to you in a timely fashion as I was away. I will be in Khulna in 2 weeks so if you would like to get together for a coffee let me know.

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. You just have to talk to the rite plp. I think I was lucky as I am bengali myself who lives in NY. This time I have a contact to get models n etc. I will take some pics to share.

Let me know if anyone will be there or needs some help.

Imran

Biggy1971
05-16-10, 23:40
sylhet is coll place for mongering ;-) just you need the right contact. doing it in hotel or visiting to brokers place a bit risk as sometimes police raid the places which brings harassment.

there are plenty of girls working, ****d teen to middle aged bulky married women. in february i had tremendous sex with a mother of one, she was hot.
normally per shot is 600+/taka and the whole night cost 5000+/taka.
thanks for the update i did try to pm you for some reason i was unable to do so i am a subscribe member if you can please pm some contact numbers or some clues for the contact.

Biggy1971
05-16-10, 23:49
Rainy thanks for the update I did try to pm you but was unable to do so I am a subscribe member please pm me with some contact numbers as I am going to Sylhet in July.

Rainy
05-19-10, 09:25
Rainy thanks for the update I did try to pm you but was unable to do so I am a subscribe member please pm me with some contact numbers as I am going to Sylhet in July.Hey Biggy,

I can't send PM as I am not a subscribed member. I should not also write any contact in reports as the admin might DELERE ! Any idea?

Bye

===============================================

Hi Rainy,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rainy
05-23-10, 09:59
Jackson,

Thank you for your comment. Twenty dollar isn't a big issue. First of all I don't have credit card and I found sending by bank is also complicated. I am also not a regular though I love your forum. If you appreciate then I may support by informing other.

Thanks,

Rainy

Hey Biggy,

I can't send PM as I am not a subscribed member. I should not also write any contact in reports as the admin might DELERE ! Any idea?

Bye

Hi Rainy,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jp Choudhury
08-30-10, 16:44
Hi,

I've been working in Sylhet for almost two years now but my lack of language skills and time constraints of the job have meant that I've not had much luck with finding girls.

I'm looking for anyone who has any contacts in Sylhet or is themselves over here. Ideally, I'd like info on any girls or contacts at MC college or Shahjalal University. Just PM me if you've got any info you'd be willing to share!

Thanks!

Jp Choudhury
08-30-10, 17:08
Hi,

I'm a British Asian guy who has been working in Sylhet for nearly two years now and has unfortunately not been able to see much (any) action in that time due to work commitments.

I've scaled it down recently and am now looking to get back into the scene but am not interested in the girls that are pimped out in some of the darker corners of the city. I know people who use them and lets just say they aren't into safe sex.

What I'm looking for is anyone who knows of girls or contacts at any of the Universities or colleges (Shajalal or MC college etc.) and would be willing to share the info with me. I lack any language skills so the girls would need a little English! Also, if there's any expats or other foreigners working in the area I'd gladly meet up with them, go for a beer at the RoseView or anywhere else they know.

So, if you've got any contacts just PM me. I'd be very appreciative, grateful, in your debt forever and a day!

Thanks!

Qbfuk
08-31-10, 09:57
Was in Sylhet a few years ago and wrote a full report after the visit. Hoping to be back in Bangladesh in January - pm me if you want to meet up.

Hi,

I'm a British Asian guy who has been working in Sylhet for nearly two years now and has unfortunately not been able to see much (any) action in that time due to work commitments.

I've scaled it down recently and am now looking to get back into the scene but am not interested in the girls that are pimped out in some of the darker corners of the city. I know people who use them and lets just say they aren't into safe sex.

What I'm looking for is anyone who knows of girls or contacts at any of the Universities or colleges (Shajalal or MC college etc.) and would be willing to share the info with me. I lack any language skills so the girls would need a little English! Also, if there's any expats or other foreigners working in the area I'd gladly meet up with them, go for a beer at the RoseView or anywhere else they know.

So, if you've got any contacts just PM me. I'd be very appreciative, grateful, in your debt forever and a day!

Thanks!

Bdmonger
11-08-10, 08:26
Looking for 2-3 hours of full service.

GFE, CIM, DATY/DATO, Greek/Anal is mandatory.

If you know any contacts, please PM me. Budget is sub $100.

PaulThaicom
12-12-10, 17:33
Hi,

European guy, based in Bangkok and willing to exchange local info, in Dhakar and needing local fun. Willing to pay for good relaible info and fun.

This week Monday to Thursday.

Any help much appreciated.

October70
06-01-11, 14:49
Hi

I am going to Dhaka for 2-3 years in August / September. It is a bit disappoiting that there is not much up to date info on where to go for mongering and massages in this forum, so I suppose I will have to explore the city myself. If anyone has some details they like to share PM me.

Having said that, can anyone recommend websites with good general information about moving to Bangladesh as a foreigner?

Cheers

Alex Furyk
06-02-11, 18:33
Hi

I am going to Dhaka for 2-3 years in August / September. It is a bit disappoiting that there is not much up to date info on where to go for mongering and massages in this forum, so I suppose I will have to explore the city myself. If anyone has some details they like to share PM me.

Having said that, can anyone recommend websites with good general information about moving to Bangladesh as a foreigner?

CheersHi October70,

There is some upto date information about mongering and sensual massages on another forum. If you are moving to Bangladesh as a foreigner, there are a number of foreign clubs in Dhaka. Also your embassy will help you. You could also try internations. Org (I think!). Hope this helps.

October70
06-07-11, 11:16
Hi Alex.

Which other forum are you thinking of?

Alex Furyk
06-08-11, 18:13
Hi Alex.

Which other forum are you thinking of?Just Google mate! I need to obey the rules of this board, sorry!

DRobin
09-12-11, 20:10
sylhet is coll place for mongering. just you need the right contact. doing it in hotel or visiting to brokers place a bit risk as sometimes police raid the places which brings harassment.

normally per shot is 600+/taka and the whole night cost 5000+/taka.hi rainy:

nice posts on sylhet. going to sylhet very soon. it would be great help if you care to share any contact you have.

thanks

BdBoy29
12-13-12, 06:29
Hello,

I'm a bangladeshi men doing export business. Have office in Malaysia and a very small office here in Dhaka Baridhara the. O. H. S. I would like to be your friends. And looking for a lady that's looking some fun here in Dhaka. Or about mens I can't help you a lot about mongering here in Dhaka but if you need any direction please let me know. Waiting to see your replies.

Thanks

ChinaTourist
04-17-13, 19:45
Hello,

I'm a bangladeshi men doing export business. Have office in Malaysia and a very small office here in Dhaka Baridhara the. O. H. S. I would like to be your friends. And looking for a lady that's looking some fun here in Dhaka. Or about mens I can't help you a lot about mongering here in Dhaka but if you need any direction please let me know. Waiting to see your replies.

ThanksI am reaching Dhaka on the 22nd April 13.

Lets stay in touch, will be staying at Lakeshore Hotel subject to hotel availability.

Do leave your card

Lets stay in touch on ISG.

Hope we do some business and fun together.

BdBoy29
05-16-13, 11:38
I am reaching Dhaka on the 22nd April 13.

Lets stay in touch, will be staying at Lakeshore Hotel subject to hotel availability.

Do leave your card

Lets stay in touch on ISG.

Hope we do some business and fun together.Sorry for late reply I didn't come ISG for such a long time are you still in Dhaka. If then let me know. I will meet you some how and let me know where is better to meet you. Thanks for your reply.

Johnie
05-20-13, 13:02
Hi Guys,

I will be in Dhaka later in the year and wish to visit low end (cheap) brothels. I lost my job if you must know. Any advice such as names of areas, streets etc. (a map would be great) in Dhaka or nearby towns that would help me find my mongering target would be greatly appreciated. I have done some research but do I need to go all the way to Tangail?

Your fellow hobyist,

Johnie.

WinterJohn
07-07-13, 10:32
Looking for quick sex in Gulshan 2. Also in daytime (after work).

I find one sofar. Smiles 3rd floor road 55 next to CFC corner with Gulshan ave. 'special massage' 2500 tk, girl 1000.

Anybody know another place? Preferably less than 3500 tk.

JoiBangla
08-15-13, 02:01
Looking for quick sex in Gulshan 2. Also in daytime (after work).

I find one sofar. Smiles 3rd floor road 55 next to CFC corner with Gulshan ave. 'special massage' 2500 tk, girl 1000.

Anybody know another place? Preferably less than 3500 tk.I visit a woman who has a small apartmetn in Adabar. Which is beyond Mohammadpur. Let me me know you if you're still interested. She has some girls for 2.5-3.5k a pop.

Sarangdharp
12-09-13, 17:01
Hi Bros!

I am planning to visit Dhaka in Jan 2014. Kindly suggest a few 3 star girl friendly hotels which can be booked online.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sarang

Sidlaw
03-12-14, 22:45
Hi Bros!

I am planning to visit Dhaka in Jan 2014. Kindly suggest a few 3 star girl friendly hotels which can be booked online.

Thanks a lot in advance.

SarangI'm going to be in Dhaka August 2014.

My plan is go to a decent hotel and ask the staff. If they can`t bring to the hotel they sure will know were to take you.

Ilovmuff
09-03-14, 07:11
I visit a woman who has a small apartmetn in Adabar. Which is beyond Mohammadpur. Let me me know you if you're still interested. She has some girls for 2.5-3.5k a pop.Hi bro,

I will be in Dhaka in spetember. Can you please PM me the details of this lady? Hows are the gals? I would be staying near Kauran bazzaar or someplace, how far is this place?

Also does htis lady speak english?

TheRubance
01-03-15, 04:38
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here so apologies in advance if any rules are broken.

Came back to Bangladesh after a long time and I'm looking for some help find girls near Gulshan-1/ Niketon Area. It anyone has other suggestive areas / names. I'm open to those as well.

Thanks in advance!

MiranMiranMira
03-09-15, 05:53
Have you tried hotels in Banani?

Hi Guys,

I will be in Dhaka later in the year and wish to visit low end (cheap) brothels. I lost my job if you must know. Any advice such as names of areas, streets etc. (a map would be great) in Dhaka or nearby towns that would help me find my mongering target would be greatly appreciated. I have done some research but do I need to go all the way to Tangail?

Your fellow hobyist,

Johnie.

Johnie
03-19-15, 01:57
Have you tried hotels in Banani?Hi Miran,

Thanks for the advice, but this is an old post from last year. I provided a FR during that trip. Will try hotels in Banani next time.

Johnie.

Tahmid
03-31-15, 15:48
Hey, I am male 24 right now in Sylhet. Anybody having boring time like me? Let's chill together. I am a well mannered fun loving guy who wants to meet new people. (and of course having sex with girls).

Tahmid
03-31-15, 16:31
Hi,

Is anyone in Sylhet right now? I am bored. Let's meet and have a dinner. I am looking for some one who is fun talking and well mannered. I am 24 and I think I am fun to talk with. Waiting for reply.

Cheers

MiranMiranMira
04-03-15, 12:45
Hi Miran,

Thanks for the advice, but this is an old post from last year. I provided a FR during that trip. Will try hotels in Banani next time.

Johnie.Please explain what a FR is.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Tahmid
05-10-15, 14:13
Any monger is up for a adventure together? Let me know.

Zeroo
05-11-15, 09:56
Anyone know anything about this hotel named AIR INN in Uttara? Any chics available there?

Would be a great help if you could LE t me know.

BostonGuy
06-16-15, 23:17
Hi,

What is the possibility of a fellow monger finding untouched pussy in Bangladesh? I'd love to connect with a travel buddy in the area next February who might be on the hunt for virgins.

Jp Choudhury
07-27-15, 14:16
Hi,

What is the possibility of a fellow monger finding untouched pussy in Bangladesh? I'd love to connect with a travel buddy in the area next February who might be on the hunt for virgins.In paid work it's unlikely. But from experience, if you're foreign, have a bit of charisma, and treat women with more respect than they're used to, then Bangladesh is your oyster. Though it's got a reputation for being 'conservative' there is as much action happening as any where else. It's just that it's not talked about. In Bangladesh if it's ignored, then it hasn't happened.

Samiul69
07-30-15, 08:15
I visit a woman who has a small apartmetn in Adabar. Which is beyond Mohammadpur. Let me me know you if you're still interested. She has some girls for 2.5-3.5k a pop.Bro,

I want to check that place can you send me details?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jp Choudhury
07-31-15, 10:18
Any monger is up for a adventure together? Let me know.Hi Tahmid,

If you have any information about the scene in Sylhet, please do post it on the forum! Would be very useful for those of us living here. I have heard that girls from SUST are often interested in making a little extra cash. Is this true / something you have experienced?

Jp Choudhury
07-31-15, 18:14
Was taken to a place in Sylhet yesterday, down a back alley near to the Green Line coach station, just on the other side of Humayun Rashid Square. I believe there was an Agroni bank nearby.

The place was kinda scary to hang around. Did not feel safe at all, and as a foreigner stuck out like a sore thumb. At one point my guide said, 'I hope you know Kung Fu'. Still not sure if that was a joke or not.

There was no way I was going to stay there to do anything once inside. It wasn't particularly clean looking and I felt that any moment I'd be mugged with my pants down.

The girls were called, and came to be looked at one at a time. Not much quality available, though to be honest the lighting was so bad I couldn't really tell what I was looking at.

Settled on a girl called Shoma, negotiated 3000 taka to take her away for the day. Don't know if that is the normal price for Sylhet. Will need to do more research but I wasn't keen on hanging round to negotiate. Took a CNG back to my place.

Shoma was fully covered during the journey. Only thing on show was her eyes. I don't know if this made the guard at my flat more or less suspicious to be honest.

Up in the flat it was kind of like unwrapping a present. Shoma was beautiful. 20 years old. About 5 ft tall, lovely firm breasts, fully shaven, and a nice round behind. Got her to take a shower with me before getting down to the real business.

Disappointingly, Shoma was not willing to give BJ. Something to do with Allah. I'm not a guy that going to force it on anyone, but if anyone finds that important I'd recommend asking the girls when you are selecting, what they are willing and not willing to do.

At first Shoma was also not willing do have sex in anything other than the missionary position. If it weren't for the fact that this was my first bit of action since arriving here in June, I would have been more pissed off. But to be honest, I was grateful just to find myself between the legs of a beautiful 20 year old Bangladeshi woman.

After the first round Shoma saw my phone, and asked if she could use it to make a phone call. I didn't see the harm in this, and Shoma pulled out a scrap of paper with a number and made the call. She spoke to the person for 30 minutes and afterwards she was so incredibly happy.

Round 2 was a millions times better than round one. And when I suggested we change positions, this time she was happy to oblige. So the lesson learned here is that a bit of kindness can go a long way.

It was a very good night after that.

This morning, my guide told me he had taken Shoma before. Him and 5 friends regularly get girls and take them back to their flats to gangbang them. There is no extra cost for this. Apparently, once you have paid the dealer for the girl, they can be shared with as many friends as you want. He also told me that she doesn't like giving blowjobs, but when there are 6 guys she doesn't have a choice in the matter. If I take her again, just let him know and he'll make sure she complies. The same applies for anal sex. Women will tell you they don't do it, but the can be 'persuaded'. I found his attitude appalling. Needless to say, I will not be asking him to help me find women again.

I would like to find someone in Sylhet who has respect for these women, and then perhaps we can monger together. And in future, I don't think I'll be travelling to back alleys in Sylhet! They definitely aren't safe. As the women can be taken to flats, and intermediary can definitely do the job!

Tahmid
08-01-15, 16:11
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BdHairy
08-03-15, 17:20
Dear Jp choudhury,

Nice real experienced of you with Shoma. Hope I got chance with her.

Was taken to a place in Sylhet yesterday, down a back alley near to the Green Line coach station, just on the other side of Humayun Rashid Square. I believe there was an Agroni bank nearby.

The place was kinda scary to hang around. Did not feel safe at all, and as a foreigner stuck out like a sore thumb. At one point my guide said, 'I hope you know Kung Fu'. Still not sure if that was a joke or not.

There was no way I was going to stay there to do anything once inside. It wasn't particularly clean looking and I felt that any moment I'd be mugged with my pants down.

The girls were called, and came to be looked at one at a time. Not much quality available, though to be honest the lighting was so bad I couldn't really tell what I was looking at.

Settled on a girl called Shoma, negotiated 3000 taka to take her away for the day. Don't know if that is the normal price for Sylhet. Will need to do more research but I wasn't keen on hanging round to negotiate. Took a CNG back to my place.

Shoma was fully covered during the journey. Only thing on show was her eyes. I don't know if this made the guard at my flat more or less suspicious to be honest...

Jp Choudhury
08-04-15, 15:40
Dear Jp choudhury,

Nice real experienced of you with Shoma. Hope I got chance with her.Thanks. Are you in Sylhet? Do you know of any good places to find girls? I noticed some near Durga Gate, but they seemed a bit rough on the eyes!

Jp Choudhury
08-04-15, 15:45
I've noticed in the past that there are Thai women working in Banthai Salon in Sylhet. There is massage on the menu. Does anybody know if it's possible to request a massage from one of the women, and whether they do any extra services?

BdHairy
08-05-15, 02:25
I stayed Dhaka. But want to meet Shoma. I think she is hot and good in bed.

Thanks. Are you in Sylhet? Do you know of any good places to find girls? I noticed some near Durga Gate, but they seemed a bit rough on the eyes!

Jp Choudhury
08-09-15, 13:45
So today I had a girl bought to me, from the same place as I mentioned previously. Still haven't been successful in finding another source, and needed a bit of action. Today's lady was called Shamim, and as I didn't go there myself she was selected for me. I'm told that when the women at this place found out they would be seeing me, many of them volunteered because Shoma told them I was kind and friendly.

Shamim was a very dark Bangladeshi lady, and I'm actually a fan of that complexion so I was delighted when she disrobed to reveal a sublime black body, with lovely pert breasts and a wonderful bum.

I didn't even need to say anything. Just removed my trousers and she started blowing me straight away. I let her take full control and boy was I not disappointed. The thing about dark Bangladeshi women is they look great with a face full of sperm. And Shamim had absolutely no problem having a week's worth of juice dumped on her. Fantastic stuff.

After that first round, she cleaned my apartment. No complaints there.

The second round Shamim surprised me by actually requesting me to use her arsehole. Who am I to say no?

I always take a lot longer to come second time around, and worryingly Shamim kept telling me it was okay to remove the condom, which was obviously never going to happen. It killed the mood for me. Goodness knows what diseases she's packing if that's her attitude to safe sex. I sent her back.

I definitely won't be getting girls from that place again.

I really need to find someone in Sylhet who knows how to get some more educated women to me. Am willing to share the fun.

Jp Choudhury
08-12-15, 18:49
Was told by an acquaintance that there are many students from Shahjalal University who are making a little extra cash through escorting, and at reasonable prices. Wasn't able to push the subject, as he isn't someone who partakes. He was expressing his disgust. Anyone know have experience / know how to contact these women?

TanvirChow
08-19-15, 10:00
Was told by an acquaintance that there are many students from Shahjalal University who are making a little extra cash through escorting, and at reasonable prices. Wasn't able to push the subject, as he isn't someone who partakes. He was expressing his disgust. Anyone know have experience / know how to contact these women?Hello mate,

I am also in Sylhet. Can you send me a PM?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jp Choudhury
08-21-15, 11:01
Hello mate,

I am also in Sylhet. Can you send me a PM? Like it says, I can't PM you unless you get an upgrade in membership.

But anyway, have you got any experience of mongering in Sylhet? Generally, where are the best places to go?

Rainy
03-02-16, 11:00
Like it says, I can't PM you unless you get an upgrade in membership.

But anyway, have you got any experience of mongering in Sylhet? Generally, where are the best places to go?There are plenty of opportunities, visit hotels near Bondorbazar.

Divine Monger
05-29-16, 11:20
I would like to find someone in Sylhet who has respect for these women, and then perhaps we can monger together. And in future, I don't think I'll be travelling to back alleys in Sylhet! They definitely aren't safe. As the women can be taken to flats, and intermediary can definitely do the job!Dear,

You seem to be the coolest guy to hang out with and mongering maybe around here. I live in Dhaka and if you ever come to visit Dhaka please do let me know. We can go visit places together and share the experiences.

Jimmy420
06-08-16, 03:13
I am looking for a temporary girlfriend in Dhaka. Know anyone who might be interested?

Taskhan
06-21-16, 11:03
There's a red brick apartment in Banani road 9. It's at the end of the lane of the premier sweets road. I heard a couple living at the 1st floor provides services with beautiful girls. Can anyone inform what type of services they have & how to reach them?

AhmedPirate
10-30-16, 12:42
I will be sylhet in November. I am actually hoping for a safe and quality option in sylhet. If anyone did take experience in sylhet then please let me know and share your experience.

NaurDaemon
11-18-16, 12:03
There's a red brick apartment in Banani road 9. It's at the end of the lane of the premier sweets road. I heard a couple living at the 1st floor provides services with beautiful girls. Can anyone inform what type of services they have & how to reach them?Anyone has any update on this?

EvolutionZ
11-21-16, 19:06
There's a red brick apartment in Banani road 9. It's at the end of the lane of the premier sweets road. I heard a couple living at the 1st floor provides services with beautiful girls. Can anyone inform what type of services they have & how to reach them?Any update about this? Has anyone tried there?

Stalker12
12-20-16, 21:33
Is good looking college / uni student available on Sylhet?

BanglaMonger
12-28-16, 08:11
Any fellow monger want to join me in group fun? I'm going to try hotels in Banani and Mirpur. Additionally I might try some apartments in Dhanmondi area. I like gangbanging hookers. Am in Dhaka for a short vacation and will leave in Jan. Pvt me.

VertexBoy
01-01-17, 21:34
Any fellow monger want to join me in group fun? I'm going to try hotels in Banani and Mirpur. Additionally I might try some apartments in Dhanmondi area. I like gangbanging hookers. Am in Dhaka for a short vacation and will leave in Jan. Pvt me.Can I Get your Phone number or contact info please?

You can PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

HumanPerson2
01-11-17, 16:12
Was in Cox's Bazar just before the new year. Here's my report:

Went there via bus with my friend from ISG that I met on an earlier trip. Stayed at a nice hotel bit back from the beach but didn't try to bring girls in there.

We got together with several different rickshaw pullers over our 4 days there. Most of the scene is centered around brothels near the tourist area of the town, typically with 4-6 well-used girls available. My most memorable experience there was with an 18 yo in one of these houses. She was very enthusiastic about getting the job done well, riding aggressively and putting on quite a show.

The other memorable experience was with a tribal girl that a dedicated rickshaw puller brought us. We'd been on the hunt for some fresh tribal girls and had taken a very long rickshaw ride with him earlier in the day to a remote area where they supposedly had one available, but the place had been raided the night before. Later that day he took it upon himself to find another one and brought her on the rickshaw all the way into town. She was nice and fresh, ended up taking her to a second hotel where I paid for a room for the night. Girl was hungry so we went to a restaurant nearby and bought her some food. She was clearly grateful and let me do anything I wanted and seemed infatuated with me after the food. Got her breakfast again in the morning.

Mosquitos were out in force!

As mentioned by other folks on the forum here, there are also several massage parlors in Cox's Bazar. My friend visited several of them and his report was of good service but at a high price and with a limited selection of ladies.

Happy hunting!

Aponnal
01-18-17, 14:04
Was in Cox's Bazar just before the new year. Here's my report:

Went there via bus with my friend from ISG that I met on an earlier trip. Stayed at a nice hotel bit back from the beach but didn't try to bring girls in there.

We got together with several different rickshaw pullers over our 4 days there. Most of the scene is centered around brothels near the tourist area of the town, typically with 4-6 well-used girls available. My most memorable experience there was with an 18 yo in one of these houses. She was very enthusiastic about getting the job done well, riding aggressively and putting on quite a show.

The other memorable experience was with a tribal girl that a dedicated rickshaw puller brought us. We'd been on the hunt for some fresh tribal girls and had taken a very long rickshaw ride with him earlier in the day to a remote area where they supposedly had one available, but the place had been raided the night before. Later that day he took it upon himself to find another one and brought her on the rickshaw all the way into town. She was nice and fresh, ended up taking her to a second hotel where I paid for a room for the night. Girl was hungry so we went to a restaurant nearby and bought her some food...Can give the location of brothels in Cox bazaar or any contact info?

ArifBD
01-27-17, 17:22
There are plenty of opportunities, visit hotels near Bondorbazar.As on now, Sylhet is very DRY in ISG and I would love to find some contacts from you. Hell, I wouldn't mind paying for your subscription using my Card for some genuine contacts.

Rainy
04-03-17, 16:00
As on now, Sylhet is very DRY in ISG and I would love to find some contacts from you. Hell, I wouldn't mind paying for your subscription using my Card for some genuine contacts.It would be appreciated. I am ready to pay it back.

ArifBD
04-09-17, 11:50
It would be appreciated. I am ready to pay it back.Even that's not possible without help from Admin. Because I need your login credentials or some contact information and you cannot share those in ISG!

Advice, get yourself an international Credit / Debit card. Debit card is easy actually. Debit cards are issued against your travel quota and endorsed in your passport.

AnrBish
04-23-17, 10:40
Even that's not possible without help from Admin. Because I need your login credentials or some contact information and you cannot share those in ISG!

Advice, get yourself an international Credit / Debit card. Debit card is easy actually. Debit cards are issued against your travel quota and endorsed in your passport.ArifBD,

Did you manage to get some contacts in Sylhet? I am willing to buy subscription if I can get some contacts from you, will be staying in Sylhet until mid-May.

AnrBish
05-01-17, 12:39
Took a service from Alif Khan on Facebook. He normally operates a spa center in Gulshan where he has a collection of girls. However, there is a "VIP" girl that he mentions in FB who supposedly used to be a model. After contacting Alif khan on FB, he set up the deal and gave me the contact of the girl. Alif Khan had a good attitude when I talked with him and he repetitively assured me about safety. The girl gave me an address near Mahakhali to meet up. It was an apartment and after arriving an old man opened the door and the girl was inside. She does not live there, she was just there for the service.

Now to the actual action. The girl was chubby with a mediocre look, which was disappointing as I was expecting somewhat prettier model-type look for the damage of 7000 (it was non-negotiable). Alif Khan does not provide pictures of his girls, however he uses a faceless picture to advertise this VIP girl. The body of the actual girl didn't look anything close to the one advertised on FB. However, I was already there and the girl had a good attitude, so decided to stay.

The good: The girl was eager to please. She was making sexy moans during the act, complimented on my John's size etc. Which I think help fulfills a man's desire to be "the man". After being asked she gave me a short BBBJ. She had huge breasts with very suckable nipples. Pussy was well trimmed / recently shaved. She was open to be fingered. Overall the girl had a good and active attitude during the act, nothing like the cheap starfish experience I previously had a couple of years ago in a cheap brothel of Karwan Bazar. She gave me warm hugs and kisses before I walked out. The girl can speak some English, but she didn't need to as I was speaking Bengali myself.

The bad: Although it was not quite explicit, she kind of wanted the act to finish quickly. I became a bit slow when I was nearly cumming, she started thrusting with her heap to make me finish the act. However, I was not looking forward to make prolong it for very long as I had another event to join after that, so didn't resist her attempts.

WIR: Well not for this price, I wanted a prettier girl at that price point. Although, the service in itself was good in a clean place. It might be worth for someone who likes chubby girls and don't mind a mediocre face.

ArifBD
05-07-17, 11:51
ArifBD,

Did you manage to get some contacts in Sylhet? I am willing to buy subscription if I can get some contacts from you, will be staying in Sylhet until mid-May.No bro, nothing for Sylhet.

But I have a new SP from Rajshahi that I will check out soon.

Still looking for good reliable SP from Sylhet and Khulna.

Roxy415
05-19-17, 06:56
Everyone in Dhaka might have heard the recent incident of Banani where 2 girls went to the hotel for a birthday party and accused of being raped.

Very surprisingly, Bangladesh recently has turned into a very girl dominated society. I know a thousand of incidents where the girl dumped the boy after causing him a lot.

Of money and broke the commitment whimsically but the funny thing is if you even say it to any relative he will only laugh out let alone any law enforcers. Girls.

On the other hand get so much priority now that I can't even explain here. In India, I have heard that they kill the girl in fetus. I have decided to kill any boy in fetus.

If I am told about being a father of a baby boy because the situation here for a boy is very, very, very, very gloom.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Roxy415
05-19-17, 07:09
Report on Doulotdia.

So the last month I visited in the Doulotdia, the biggest brothel.

In Bangladesh. The hotels and flats in the capital Dhaka have already.

Lost its appeal. So very few options in the capital. As Doulotdia is.

Not that far from the city, went there for a chance.

Pros:

1. There is no more haggling or pushing of the girls.

2. There are some cute underaged teen girls.

3. The communication of that place from Dhaka has improved a lot.

4. The usual rate of all the girls have been fixed by the authority.

Which is 300 bdt.

Cons:

1. There are not huge options like before. I feel girls have become wealthy recently. They.

Are losing interest in this profession.

2. The foods in the hotels were not that good like before.

3. They are not willing to give blowjob or anal even if you pay money.

I gave two shots to two girls. I was fully satisfied though and both of them were.

Beautiful.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Roxy415
05-19-17, 16:55
So the last month I visited in the Doulotdia, the biggest brothel in Bangladesh. The hotels and flats in the capital Dhaka have already lost its appeal. So very few options in the capital. As Doulotdia is not that far from the city, went there for a chance.

Pros:

1. There is no more haggling or pushing of the girls. 2. There are some cute under aged teen girls. 3. The communication of that place from Dhaka has improved a lot. 4. The usual rate of all the girls have been fixed by the authority Which is 300 bdt.

Cons:

1. There are not huge options like before. I feel girls have become wealthy recently. They are losing interest in this profession. 2. The foods in the hotels were not that good like before 3. They are not willing to give blowjob or anal even if you pay money.

I gave two shots to two girls. I was fully satisfied though and both of them were beautiful.

MiranMiranMira
05-19-17, 20:40
Thanks for the info bro. Is it 300 bdt per shot for every girl? Because in the hotels in mirpur it is around 400-450 per shot. And how much did you try to offer for BJ and anal? In the Dhaka hotels the girls willingly agree to BJ if you pay just 50-100 bdt. And how much did you try to offer for anal? I thought brothel girls would be more open to anal.

Did you try the Tangail kandapara brothel after it reopened? I am planning to go there since Doulotdia is much farther away from Dhaka.

So the last month I visited in the Doulotdia, the biggest brothel in Bangladesh. The hotels and flats in the capital Dhaka have already lost its appeal. So very few options in the capital. As Doulotdia is not that far from the city, went there for a chance.

Pros:

1. There is no more haggling or pushing of the girls. 2. There are some cute under aged teen girls. 3. The communication of that place from Dhaka has improved a lot. 4. The usual rate of all the girls have been fixed by the authority Which is 300 bdt.

Cons:

1. There are not huge options like before. I feel girls have become wealthy recently. They are losing interest in this profession. 2. The foods in the hotels were not that good like before 3. They are not willing to give blowjob or anal even if you pay money.

I gave two shots to two girls. I was fully satisfied though and both of them were beautiful.

MiranMiranMira
05-19-17, 20:43
Any fellow monger want to join me in group fun? I'm going to try hotels in Banani and Mirpur. Additionally I might try some apartments in Dhanmondi area. I like gangbanging hookers. Am in Dhaka for a short vacation and will leave in Jan. Pvt me.How did it go bro? Did you manage? I did it a few times in Mohakhali and Banani hotels very long time back when the hotel business was still thriving and worked up good relations with 1-2 pimps. But after that they all shut down in Banani / Mohakhali and now I don't know anyone well enough.

Nazrul333
06-23-17, 15:52
Even that's not possible without help from Admin. Because I need your login credentials or some contact information and you cannot share those in ISG!

Advice, get yourself an international Credit / Debit card. Debit card is easy actually. Debit cards are issued against your travel quota and endorsed in your passport.Hey Arif,

Do you have any contact info for Ctg or Coxsbazar? I want to take the girl with me and stay with NE for 2 days. If it's possible can pm me urgent. I won't stay here for long. Thanks brother.

AbedChowdhury
07-06-17, 21:16
Hey Arif,

Do you have any contact info for Ctg or Coxsbazar? I want to take the girl with me and stay with NE for 2 days. If it's possible can pm me urgent. I won't stay here for long. Thanks brother.Bro please give the direction to the kulshi that service.

Retina
07-16-17, 15:19
Is Juliet and rose on Banani 11 closed? The address shows up on google search but there is no spa at this building.

Amsonuk
07-18-17, 01:56
Travelling to Sylhet next month. Does anyone have details of girls in Sylhet.

Damone123
07-24-17, 14:03
I recently returned from Panama and had a great time with freelancers. I have always thought Bengali women to be extremely sexy. At university I briefly dated one, and she was sexy from head to toe. Also indulged my foot fetish quite happily.

I am considering a trip to Bangladesh, Dhaka. So I am wondering what the best and safest venue would be for me. Any recommended brothels, or escorts to come to my hotel, etc? I can handle myself pretty well, but obviously rather avoid potential dangerous or scam situations. Any information would be appreciated. Also curious if the girls are into or understand foot fetish?

RMasum
07-28-17, 14:33
I recently returned from Panama and had a great time with freelancers. I have always thought Bengali women to be extremely sexy. At university I briefly dated one, and she was sexy from head to toe. Also indulged my foot fetish quite happily.

I am considering a trip to Bangladesh, Dhaka. So I am wondering what the best and safest venue would be for me. Any recommended brothels, or escorts to come to my hotel, etc? I can handle myself pretty well, but obviously rather avoid potential dangerous or scam situations. Any information would be appreciated. Also curious if the girls are into or understand foot fetish?Please never try to visit the brothels. Environment and law and order situation is very bad there.

If you'll stay a 4/5* Hotel, you can easily find girls from the Bar of the Hotels. Don't try to go outside of Hotel. Because, everything is very restricted. Even, you can't Buy a beer from outside except Government approved BAR / Selling points.

BanglaMonger
09-04-17, 20:18
How did it go bro? Did you manage? I did it a few times in Mohakhali and Banani hotels very long time back when the hotel business was still thriving and worked up good relations with 1-2 pimps. But after that they all shut down in Banani / Mohakhali and now I don't know anyone well enough.Sorry for the late reply, nope didn't manage the gangbang fun but the pimps and the girls are willing.

ArifBD
09-09-17, 10:37

I am considering a trip to Bangladesh, Dhaka. So I am wondering what the best and safest venue would be for me. Any recommended brothels, or escorts to come to my hotel, etc? I can handle myself pretty well, but obviously rather avoid potential dangerous or scam situations. Any information would be appreciated. Also curious if the girls are into or understand foot fetish?There are a number of "Spas" and "Guest House" in Gulshan / Banani / Baridhara area that are very safe. I know from my LEA buddies that they are actually instructed to turn a blind eye to these and these places also pay for protection and owned by people with deep connection to the government. In addition, all the 5-star hotels have good quality of working girls in the bar and pool area. While at the spas / guest houses you can get complete service at $60-$100, hotel option will generally be more expensive, at least $150/$200 unless the girl falls in love with you.

There are some reliable SPs who provide high quality girls, some of them only in their location while some will cater at your hotel.

Drop me a line on PM if you are interested to go puntering after a few beers.

Roxy415
10-07-17, 16:49
Planning for a tour in Doulotdia. Anyone interested here for a tour there? You can PM me.

Roxy415
10-18-17, 18:39
Just few days back, went to Doulotdia randomly. Very surprised at the options available. Right now there are good options to choose from. But be sure of the shemales there. If they feel you are feeble, they will ask for some extra money when you enter into the girls room. Happy hunting.

TheRoadDogg
10-19-17, 20:13
Just few days back, went to Doulotdia randomly. Very surprised at the options available. Right now there are good options to choose from. But be sure of the shemales there. If they feel you are feeble, they will ask for some extra money when you enter into the girls room. Happy hunting.Foreigners likely to stick out like a sore thumb? Thinking of going there myself, but really don't want to be harassed.

TheRoadDogg
10-19-17, 20:15
There are a number of "Spas" and "Guest House" in Gulshan / Banani / Baridhara area that are very safe. I know from my LEA buddies that they are actually instructed to turn a blind eye to these and these places also pay for protection and owned by people with deep connection to the government. In addition, all the 5-star hotels have good quality of working girls in the bar and pool area. While at the spas / guest houses you can get complete service at $60-$100, hotel option will generally be more expensive, at least $150/$200 unless the girl falls in love with you.

There are some reliable SPs who provide high quality girls, some of them only in their location while some will cater at your hotel.

Drop me a line on PM if you are interested to go puntering after a few beers.I heard the 5* hotels are now required to photocopy passports and take photographs of guests, especially after what happened at Raintree hotel. Possible to keep things discreet or not?

TheRoadDogg
10-19-17, 20:16
Travelling to Sylhet next month. Does anyone have details of girls in Sylhet.Currently in Sylhet and will be here for quite a while. Did you have any luck when here?

TheRoadDogg
10-20-17, 19:05
Can anyone tell me if they have used https://www.bdcallgirlservice.com/ ? They have a contact page with an e-mail but I got no response. Don't speak the local language, so calling them will be a problem. Some nice looking women available.

ArifBD
10-21-17, 10:02
I heard the 5* hotels are now required to photocopy passports and take photographs of guests, especially after what happened at Raintree hotel. Possible to keep things discreet or not?If you pick them from inside the hotel, the girls will generally know how to overcome any inside issues like ID etc.

TheRoadDogg
10-21-17, 15:37
If you pick them from inside the hotel, the girls will generally know how to overcome any inside issues like ID etc.Which hotels are better? There was a time when the bar at Dhaka Regency had some good pickings, but then they seemed to clamp down on such things.

Crocro26
10-27-17, 11:32
Hello,

Do you know any contact or way to get into action in LE Meridien in Dhaka? The only hooker I saw was like 500 $ +. I'm looking for a more. Local price.

Regards.

Trimix
11-13-17, 06:57
Has anybody experienced that village?

HumanPerson2
11-14-17, 03:15
Has anybody experienced that village?I have visited twice now. The first time was excellent. Girls were very cheap (400 tk ST) and plentiful. Whatever you are interested in, you can find it there.

The second time I visited was a month ago. There had been a recent incident where a foreigner was killed inside and the local police now forbid all foreigners from entering at the entrance. I'm clearly not Bangladeshi, so I was prohibited entry. I successfully snuck in the back way, but was soon reported and kicked out before I could even sample one girl!

PM me if you want more details about the place and getting there.

Juran
11-19-17, 12:18
Can anyone tell me if they have used https://www.bdcallgirlservice.com/ ? They have a contact page with an e-mail but I got no response. Don't speak the local language, so calling them will be a problem. Some nice looking women available.It is a fraud / scam web page. They want advance payment but they can't provide you any service. I lost my money to them.

TheRoadDogg
11-25-17, 03:08
It is a fraud / scam web page. They want advance payment but they can't provide you any service. I lost my money to them.Thanks for the advice. Do you know of any genuine website or Facebook providers?

TheRoadDogg
11-25-17, 03:17
I have heard rumour that a lot of the nurses in the hospitals are up for making some extra money on the side. Is there any truth to this? I am in frequent contact with nurses and hospital ayas, due to work, but am unsure how to go about checking this out without causing a lot of gossip.

MiranMiranMira
12-01-17, 12:40
I have visited twice now. The first time was excellent. Girls were very cheap (400 tk ST) and plentiful. Whatever you are interested in, you can find it there.

The second time I visited was a month ago. There had been a recent incident where a foreigner was killed inside and the local police now forbid all foreigners from entering at the entrance. I'm clearly not Bangladeshi, so I was prohibited entry. I successfully snuck in the back way, but was soon reported and kicked out before I could even sample one girl!

PM me if you want more details about the place and getting there.Daulatdia is quite far from Dhaka so I wanted to try Kandapara instead. Anyone tried recently?

ArifBD
12-20-17, 12:51
I have heard rumour that a lot of the nurses in the hospitals are up for making some extra money on the side. Is there any truth to this? I am in frequent contact with nurses and hospital ayas, due to work, but am unsure how to go about checking this out without causing a lot of gossip.Those would be very special clinics. You will be surprised to know how much nurses make in Dhaka.

Yobotic
01-02-18, 06:52
Hi,

Visiting Bangladesh soon, anyone have any contacts for a girl there. Please message me.

DazedRaj
01-05-18, 12:46
Hi,

Visiting Bangladesh soon, anyone have any contacts for a girl there. Please message me.You can PM me.

FastB
01-06-18, 10:36
Thanks for the advice. Do you know of any genuine website or Facebook providers?Tipu: For the best quality birds. Expensive, but it is worth every penny. You may contact him over Facebook for pics and price.

Alif Khan's VIP service: Girl quality is good, cost should be around 12 k 2 shots. Place was at Niketon, but may have changed to any place of Gulshan now. These are professional good quality girls.

Tanvir. Girl quality is moderate, place Gulshan near Slandered Chartered Bank. These girls are semi-professional.

I also know another good bird, very good service, non-pro, a bit conservative. Best if you could meet her first, get to know each other and then go for the real thing. She works under Rafiqul Islam Babu, another SP operating at Mirpur.

You may activate your PM and I may share you their contacts.

Cheers,

FastB.

FastB
01-06-18, 10:40
Can anyone tell me if they have used https://www.bdcallgirlservice.com/ ? They have a contact page with an e-mail but I got no response. Don't speak the local language, so calling them will be a problem. Some nice looking women available.Do not go for this, good that you couldn't try. If you are a foreigner, please go for Tipu Sarder in FB.

Thanks,

FastB.

DazedRaj
01-10-18, 11:16
Hi,

Visiting Bangladesh soon, anyone have any contacts for a girl there. Please message me.Can't PM you. Either option is closed or you don't have paid subscription.

FastB
01-10-18, 18:09
Hi,

Visiting Bangladesh soon, anyone have any contacts for a girl there. Please message me.Tipu Sarder: For the best quality birds. Expensive, but it is worth every penny. You may contact him over Facebook for pics and price. Best for foreigners.

Thanks, FastB.

BonnyBonzy
01-10-18, 21:05
Will be in Dhaka on 14 and 15 Jan. Help me finding a MP for FS with price mentioning. Or any secured SP? Budget: 7-8 k.

Yavar
01-12-18, 05:21
Those would be very special clinics. You will be surprised to know how much nurses make in Dhaka.Can you please electorate on these special clinics. Naming a few would be helpful. Also please share your experience with nurse (if have any). How safe are they? Hope they don't sell my kidney.

FastB
01-13-18, 04:47
Will be in Dhaka on 14 and 15 Jan. Help me finding a MP for FS with price mentioning. Or any secured SP? Budget: 7-8 k.You may try Alif Khan at Gulshan 2. Full package 1 HR 6 k inclusive everything.

BonnyBonzy
01-14-18, 12:00
You may try Alif Khan at Gulshan 2. Full package 1 HR 6 k inclusive everything.Anyone taken service from shahin Rahman or Iqbal Rahman. Iqbal operates in Shamoli in Flat for 2 k per shot, night at 12k. In hotel 6 k per 2 shot. Have choice to take.

Shahin operates in Mirpur 10.5 k 2 shot in flat.

Any fellow mongers want to join on 20/21 January?

BonnyBonzy
01-14-18, 16:05
You may try Alif Khan at Gulshan 2. Full package 1 HR 6 k inclusive everything.Trying to contact. Not responding yet. Anyone taken service from Shahin Rahman? Or Shuvo Khan anyone? Mirpur 10 flat service?

JafarIqbal
02-14-18, 16:48
Trying to contact. Not responding yet. Anyone taken service from Shahin Rahman? Or Shuvo Khan anyone? Mirpur 10 flat service?Yes, I have taken his service.

JafarIqbal
03-04-18, 16:54
Hi,

Visiting Bangladesh soon, anyone have any contacts for a girl there. Please message me.I am sure you can find good SP's here in Dhaka especially in the Gulshan area, tell them about your actual desire to meet the best lady you need. Always bargain to get the best deal.

JafarIqbal
03-06-18, 13:59
Will be in Dhaka on 14 and 15 Jan. Help me finding a MP for FS with price mentioning. Or any secured SP? Budget: 7-8 k.You can go for Aroma Thai Spa in Gulshan 2 with all services in 7 to 8 k budget.

JafarIqbal
03-15-18, 11:17
My encounter with Moyna in Avera Spa was a fascinating one, booked her for an hour for massage in 3.5 k and inside negotiated in 2 k for all FS. Massage was average with a great shot. Overall I must say that she was well behaved with all understand capabilities as I asked her for a shower together and she agreed for it. Had a pleasant time in shower too grabbing her boobs, kissing and scrubbing my bone in her ass. Well, all this happened last year and unfortunately could not get her again as she moved to another place. My bad luck!!

PriyoSam
03-17-18, 12:27
Took a service from Alif Khan on Facebook. He normally operates a spa center in Gulshan where he has a collection of girls. However, there is a "VIP" girl that he mentions in FB who supposedly used to be a model. After contacting Alif khan on FB, he set up the deal and gave me the contact of the girl. Alif Khan had a good attitude when I talked with him and he repetitively assured me about safety. The girl gave me an address near Mahakhali to meet up. It was an apartment and after arriving an old man opened the door and the girl was inside. She does not live there, she was just there for the service.

Now to the actual action. The girl was chubby with a mediocre look, which was disappointing as I was expecting somewhat prettier model-type look for the damage of 7000 (it was non-negotiable). Alif Khan does not provide pictures of his girls, however he uses a faceless picture to advertise this VIP girl. The body of the actual girl didn't look anything close to the one advertised on FB. However, I was already there and the girl had a good attitude, so decided to stay.

The good: The girl was eager to please. She was making sexy moans during the act, complimented on my John's size etc. Which I think help fulfills a man's desire to be "the man". After being asked she gave me a short BBBJ. She had huge breasts with very suckable nipples. Pussy was well trimmed / recently shaved. She was open to be fingered. Overall the girl had a good and active attitude during the act, nothing like the cheap starfish experience I previously had a couple of years ago in a cheap brothel of Karwan Bazar..Her name is Mahi?

Rakuchy
03-18-18, 16:54
Any available spa in Uttara. Couldn't find Fringe in BNS center, New City Inn was below par (3.5 k at counter & 2 k with the girl) and Rawnak Spa Uttar had not good girls. Any other recommendations in Uttara will full service. TIA.

JafarIqbal
03-20-18, 08:53
Any available spa in Uttara. Couldn't find Fringe in BNS center, New City Inn was below par (3.5 k at counter & 2 k with the girl) and Rawnak Spa Uttar had not good girls. Any other recommendations in Uttara will full service. TIA.You can try Avera in Baridhara with reasonable rates. They provide all FS but need to bargain to get the best price for saving your pocket. Iy you search the name you will find it. Have taken services many time here in affordable prices from 5 k to 6 k. Hope this helps!

ArifBD
03-21-18, 05:14
You can try Avera in Baridhara with reasonable rates. They provide all FS but need to bargain to get the best price for saving your pocket. Iy you search the name you will find it. Have taken services many time here in affordable prices from 5 k to 6 k. Hope this helps!A lot of the posts in this Thread actually belongs to "Dhaka" Thread. Guys, please try to post in the correct thread and and keep up the context.

JafarIqbal
03-21-18, 12:52
Her name is Mahi?No her name is Alisha Noor.

MCube
03-22-18, 05:39
Hi,

I am new to this forum, any tips for me in the pursuit of my mongering.

FastB
03-22-18, 18:43
Hi,

I am new to this forum, any tips for me in the pursuit of my mongering.Dear,

Please take the trouble to go through a few pages of posts and I'm sure you'll find lots of clues. Then you may post your specific queries in the correct thread, I'm sure our fellow mongers will be happy to help you out.

Thanks, FastB.

MCube
03-24-18, 05:15
Dear,

Please take the trouble to go through a few pages of posts and I'm sure you'll find lots of clues. Then you may post your specific queries in the correct thread, I'm sure our fellow mongers will be happy to help you out.

Thanks, FastB.Going through the forum here, many suggested to go to 'massaga spa', found a spa center in 'Spa Gulshan' through the fb page and contacted them. The guy received and he seemed nice, but he was talking too much, I told him I would like to come the next day. He called me again the next day to see if I would be there, and I agreed to check out the place, after reaching Gulshan 1 he told me to come in front of a restaurant. Just the fact of walking all the way towards the place seemed odd, a lot of guards from flats were looking at me suspiciously as I was the only guy 'walking' around there, I finally walk towards the 'koreana' restaurant and the guard had a disgust look towards me, I didn't bother stopping there so I casually kept on walking. But didn't where to stop, so I took a right turn and saw a flat and guy standing in front of it.

At the time, I was extremely nervous, it must have been the guy from the spa, but I didn't acknowledge him. All of a sudden I get stressed about it, going to a flat with a stranger, then getting a service from a stranger just didn't seem appealing. So I called the guy and gave him an excuse and would come another day. I didn't feel comfortable walking through that neighborhood, also too many people were looking at me, and the fact of meeting a stranger then getting intimate with them made me loose my appetite. How do I overcome all these things, I did do 'mongering' before but I rarely do it in this country. Can someone suggest the strategy I need to have, going with others would have made me feel much safer, and knowing someone and a particular place before going there is necessary especially in this country.

JafarIqbal
03-26-18, 14:30
Going through the forum here, many suggested to go to 'massaga spa', found a spa center in 'Spa Gulshan' through the fb page and contacted them. The guy received and he seemed nice, but he was talking too much, I told him I would like to come the next day. He called me again the next day to see if I would be there, and I agreed to check out the place, after reaching Gulshan 1 he told me to come in front of a restaurant. Just the fact of walking all the way towards the place seemed odd, a lot of guards from flats were looking at me suspiciously as I was the only guy 'walking' around there, I finally walk towards the 'koreana' restaurant and the guard had a disgust look towards me, I didn't bother stopping there so I casually kept on walking. But didn't where to stop, so I took a right turn and saw a flat and guy standing in front of it.

At the time, I was extremely nervous, it must have been the guy from the spa, but I didn't acknowledge him. All of a sudden I get stressed about it, going to a flat with a stranger, then getting a service from a stranger just didn't seem appealing. So I called the guy and gave him an excuse and would come another day. I didn't feel comfortable walking through that neighborhood, also too many people were looking at me, and the fact of meeting a stranger then getting intimate with them made me loose my appetite. How do I overcome all these things, I did do 'mongering' before but I rarely do it in this country. Can someone suggest the strategy I need to have, going with others would have made me feel much safer, and knowing someone and a particular place before going there is necessary especially in this country.There are many Massage Parlors in Dhaka, Gulshan 2, where you do not have to call anyone or meet anyone outside like Seven Doors Spa, Smile Inn and others. You can pay a visit directly and take your desires massage services from the counter. Inside talk to the girl for extra services. That's it. Its very simple and nothing to be worried about. Hope this helps!

FastB
03-26-18, 15:19
Going through the forum here, many suggested to go to 'massaga spa', found a spa center in 'Spa Gulshan' through the fb page and contacted them. The guy received and he seemed nice, but he was talking too much, I told him I would like to come the next day. He called me again the next day to see if I would be there, and I agreed to check out the place, after reaching Gulshan 1 he told me to come in front of a restaurant. Just the fact of walking all the way towards the place seemed odd, a lot of guards from flats were looking at me suspiciously as I was the only guy 'walking' around there, I finally walk towards the 'koreana' restaurant and the guard had a disgust look towards me, I didn't bother stopping there so I casually kept on walking. But didn't where to stop, so I took a right turn and saw a flat and guy standing in front of it..So sorry for your trouble, and yes the experience should have been much easily accessible and friendly.

As you are looking for options at Dhaka, please check the 'Dhaka' thread instead. There are lots of established SPA here where you can reach easily without any guide standing in the middle of the road, and you'll feel very much welcome there. You'll find cost estimates in Dhaka forum as well, however please keep in mind that most of it works on your bargain power over the counter and negotiation power with the girl. However, as you are very new, please do not be disappointed if you paid more and got less. There are things that are only learnt though experience.

I could have shared SPA information with you, but do not visit SPAs in BD much, rather I prefer non-professionals.

Another good way would be to buy a subscription and use PM to contact regular mongers directly. These guys are very friendly and helpful.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

FastB.

MCube
03-27-18, 14:29
So sorry for your trouble, and yes the experience should have been much easily accessible and friendly.

As you are looking for options at Dhaka, please check the 'Dhaka' thread instead. There are lots of established SPA here where you can reach easily without any guide standing in the middle of the road, and you'll feel very much welcome there. You'll find cost estimates in Dhaka forum as well, however please keep in mind that most of it works on your bargain power over the counter and negotiation power with the girl. However, as you are very new, please do not be disappointed if you paid more and got less. There are things that are only learnt though experience.

I could have shared SPA information with you, but do not visit SPAs in BD much, rather I prefer non-professionals.

Another good way would be to buy a subscription and use PM to contact regular mongers directly. These guys are very friendly and helpful.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

FastB.Thanks for your advice, one needs to be careful especially in a environment like ours. About the subscription system it doesn't support alternative payment systems like paypal, ewallets, gift cards, if they have those facilities I am sure it will be much easier, as those systems are more advanced than traditional ones.

Jean 428
04-07-18, 10:46
Dear fellow mongers,

I arrived in Dhaka a couple of weeks ago and I will work here for quite a long time.

Yesterday I went to one of the shopping centers near the Gulshan roundabout and was approached in a quite relaxed manner by some selling girls. I had some chitchat with one of them who looked very friendly (and not bad looking at all) but I didn't have the reflex to ask for her telephone number. This little conversation triggered a question in my mind: are there regular girls in Dhaka who may be interested in dating a western? When I say regular I include also those girls who would appreciate to receive a present from time to time or some extra pocket money without being pros.

I went through the forum to see if this this subject has already been adressed in the recent past and I found no relevant threads.

Your view?

Jean.

AhmedKhan14
04-15-18, 17:14
Those would be very special clinics. You will be surprised to know how much nurses make in Dhaka.ArifBD please can elobrate on nurses if you have in contact. Do suggest with name of hospital and name of nurse with budget. I want to try it. Do write.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ArifBD
04-18-18, 08:56
OK Guys, there is a lot of frustrated people here who cannot enable PM due to payment problem. Yes, this was a problem once upon a time, now a days getting a USD VISA Card is easy. All you need is a Passport, NID, Photo and some cash in Bangladesh Taka. Many banks including EBL, Premier, Brac, Prime etc. Offer pre-paid travel cards which takes few hours to issue and does not require any credit check as they are prepaid.

If you do not have a passport, there is no option, but this is International Sex Guide, so one can expect you to have a passport to take full advantage of this site. You may notice, most senior members are active in multiple country forums.

My advise, get it done, enable PM and enjoy the fruits.

JafarIqbal
04-27-18, 15:40
OK Guys, there is a lot of frustrated people here who cannot enable PM due to payment problem. Yes, this was a problem once upon a time, now a days getting a USD VISA Card is easy. All you need is a Passport, NID, Photo and some cash in Bangladesh Taka. Many banks including EBL, Premier, Brac, Prime etc. Offer pre-paid travel cards which takes few hours to issue and does not require any credit check as they are prepaid.

If you do not have a passport, there is no option, but this is International Sex Guide, so one can expect you to have a passport to take full advantage of this site. You may notice, most senior members are active in multiple country forums.

My advise, get it done, enable PM and enjoy the fruits.Thank you for the Info.

FarEastTrader
05-11-18, 16:09
Off-topic. Hence in "General" section.

Does anyone have a good source of purchasing alcohol in Dhaka? I hate going to the clubs for an overpriced drink. I was at Radisson and, after only a few rounds, I was shocked to see a 5-figure bill (in BDT). Looking for regular stuff like Shiraz, Smirnoff or Johny Walker. Nothing overtly fancy.

ArifBD
05-12-18, 11:52

Does anyone have a good source of purchasing alcohol in Dhaka? I hate going to the clubs for an overpriced drink. I was at Radisson and, after only a few rounds, I was shocked to see a 5-figure bill (in BDT). Looking for regular stuff like Shiraz, Smirnoff or Johny Walker. Nothing overtly fancy.Visit any bar, like Diplomat (Gulshan 1), Blue Lagoon (Banani 11). They are all shown in Google Map.

Arif Rayhan
05-12-18, 13:41
About that agency of Gulsan, Desi Girls (facebook page), has anyone of you taken services of their new two girls? They advertise these two girls with some weird item codes like sd-9 and RR-18 may be. Has anyone here taken these two recently? How do they serve? And how do they behave? And is the price negotiable? Thanks in advance, I am new here.

Punter6996
05-16-18, 18:35

Does anyone have a good source of purchasing alcohol in Dhaka? I hate going to the clubs for an overpriced drink. I was at Radisson and, after only a few rounds, I was shocked to see a 5-figure bill (in BDT). Looking for regular stuff like Shiraz, Smirnoff or Johny Walker. Nothing overtly fancy.I assume you mean purchasing a bottle and having it at the luxury of your home? I am quite certain there is a warehouse in Mohakhali that you can stock up alcohol IF you have a foreign passport. If not, then maybe I can accompany you one day with mine, as I am an expat on holiday (kindoff). All I expect in return is to share mongering stories and maybe get a few tips on hidden gems in Dhaka.

BTW FarEastTrader, we have exchanged a few PMs over the last 2 weeks, and you have been very kind and informative so I would be happy to help.

If you have a foreign passport or know someone already and just need the location / name of the warehouse, then just shoot me a PM. I believer they sell at wholesale / duty free prices so it will be heaps cheaper than Radisson, etc!

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 20:22
Just wanted to know beforehand so if they don't I could bring my own. In Cambodia they sell in convenience stores which is rather convenient. I hoping the same could be for Dhaka.

Thanks.

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 20:24
How come you guys are all raving about spas? I understand it must be nice but arent there other types of scenes there?

And how much would a typical ST or LT be with a freelancer on the streets?

Do the freelancers give out BBBJ because most girls in Phnom Penh aren't really into that scene.

Thanks any info would be of great help!

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 23:34
Do they use this over there? Because in Thailand its is huge and can meet many women who offer their services.

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 23:41
There is an abundance of it at stores all around Phnom Penh. They sell it at the convenience stores there. Is it the same in Dhaka?

FastB
06-06-18, 19:20
There is an abundance of it at stores all around Phnom Penh. They sell it at the convenience stores there. Is it the same in Dhaka?You'll find these in most of the drug stores at Gulshan 1 and 2. If you are not staying near Gulshan, please try any big drug store nearby.

Thanks, FastB.

JafarIqbal
06-18-18, 14:53
Do they use this over there? Because in Thailand its is huge and can meet many women who offer their services.It is very hard to find here.

Jp Choudhury
07-29-18, 20:36
How come you guys are all raving about spas?

Spas are much easier. The hotels require paperwork and are much more difficult to do anything since The Raintree incident.

Jp Choudhury
07-29-18, 20:38
Just wanted to know beforehand so if they don't I could bring my own. In Cambodia they sell in convenience stores which is rather convenient. I hoping the same could be for Dhaka.

Thanks.You can find in in most of the pharmacies in Banani or Gulshan. They also have a variety of Durex play lubes.

MCube
08-26-18, 04:25
It has been a fantasy of mine to engage in foot play as I have an immense foot fetish. Is there any place / girls that I can engage in such foot play.

Inome
05-29-19, 05:30
I will be visiting Sylhet next month for business and am looking for female company does anyone have recommendations on places in the main town of Sylhet district where I can visit. I have been there before but have no experience in the sex for money scene. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Ahsanmgt1
09-19-19, 17:10
About that agency of Gulsan, Desi Girls (facebook page), has anyone of you taken services of their new two girls? They advertise these two girls with some weird item codes like sd-9 and RR-18 may be. Has anyone here taken these two recently? How do they serve? And how do they behave? And is the price negotiable? Thanks in advance, I am new here.Most Facebook page doesn't have real photo it's better to contact any provider.

RajaBd
12-22-19, 19:21
Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am planning visit sylhet in August 2020.

Has anyone visited Banthai span, in Naya Sarak, Jail Rd sylhet.

I would appreciate if anyone share their experience in this spa or any other spa in sylhet.

Thanks.

ArifBD
01-01-20, 16:06
Hi guys,

I have only been to 1 legal brothel in Bangladesh. Tanbazar and that was back in the 90's. I know there are a few, 20-30 legal brothels but many of them like Tanbazar, Tangail etc. Have been shut down. I am trying to make a list of Legal Brothels that still exist in 2020. Perhaps I will visit them out of curiosity.

1. Daulatdia. This one certainly exists, some call it the largest legal brothel in the world.

2. Ganginapar (Najma Hotel) Brothel in Mymenshingh City. Not sure if this one still exists.

3. Kandipara, Mymenshingh. Located about 80 km from Mymenshingh City, not sure if this still exists.

4. Mongla. This one exists, short boar trip from Mongla Ferry Ghat.

Please list any others and update my information about above brothels, if possible post recent pics.

Learner07
01-02-20, 19:16
Hi guys,

I have only been to 1 legal brothel in Bangladesh. Tanbazar and that was back in the 90's. I know there are a few, 20-30 legal brothels but many of them like Tanbazar, Tangail etc. Have been shut down. I am trying to make a list of Legal Brothels that still exist in 2020. Perhaps I will visit them out of curiosity.

1. Daulatdia. This one certainly exists, some call it the largest legal brothel in the world.

2. Ganginapar (Najma Hotel) Brothel in Mymenshingh City. Not sure if this one still exists.

3. Kandipara, Mymenshingh. Located about 80 km from Mymenshingh City, not sure if this still exists.

Please list any others and update my information about above brothels, if possible post recent pics.A very good idea indeed. I have researched quite a bit about Daulatdia, which only scared me away to even give it a try. Its stated as unsafe af! Looking forward to your reviews.

Jp Choudhury
08-28-20, 10:40
Hi, I'm in Sylhet at the moment. Was wondering if you found anything at places like Banthai. Or anywhere at all in the city. Any clues where to look would be really helpful!

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am planning visit sylhet in August 2020.

Has anyone visited Banthai span, in Naya Sarak, Jail Rd sylhet.

I would appreciate if anyone share their experience in this spa or any other spa in sylhet.

Thanks.

RajaBd
09-02-20, 18:56
Hi, I'm in Sylhet at the moment. Was wondering if you found anything at places like Banthai. Or anywhere at all in the city. Any clues where to look would be really helpful!Unfortunately I had to cancel the trip due to current situation.

Intransit
02-25-21, 06:41
https://www.economist.com/1843/2021/02/19/she-was-trafficked-into-a-giant-brothel-now-she-runs-it

She was trafficked into a giant brothel. Now she runs it.

Meet the madam of Bangladesh's oldest brothel.

Feb 19th 2021.

By Corinne Redfern and Ali Ahsan.

The light was still dim when Monowara Begum shuffled into her sandals and began her morning patrol. With a slight wheeze, the 44-year-old paced the alleyways, scowling behind gold-rimmed glasses as she listened for sounds of trouble coming from within the corrugated-metal and cinder-block buildings. A foul-smelling stream of sewage and used condoms ran between the makeshift homes. Several times, she flicked a bangled wrist to disperse a cloud of flies. Her other hand was tense, ready to grab a wooden stick if a situation called for it.

Her turf was the walled-off community of Kandapara, Bangladesh's oldest brothel. Sitting on the edge of a textile town north-west of Dhaka, the capital, it is one of 11 such "brothel-villages" in Bangladesh, which are among the less well-known legacies of British imperialism.

With row upon row of windowless bedrooms, Kandapara is home to more than 600 women and girls. On a normal day up to 3,000 customers frequent its streets. Young children, most born in the brothel, play tag along its narrow passages, tearing past bright pink walls painted with enormous yellow hearts.

Monowara (as she is known in the brothel) was trafficked into Kandapara as a child over 30 years ago. Since then, armed with little more than her wits, she has learned to navigate the institution's intricate hierarchies, cruelty and violence. Today she is one of the most powerful women in the brothel.

Her resilience has been desperately needed over the past year. When coronavirus began to encroach last March, policemen padlocked the brothel gates to keep customers out. Weeks ticked by, and many women had no secure access to income or food. At times the pandemic has pushed Kandapara's sex workers close to starvation.

A short-term loss of customers was not the only threat the women faced. Some people in the local town of Tangail had for years been trying to shut down the brothel. Monowara feared that an outbreak of coronavirus within the brothel would provide them with invaluable ammunition. She and hundreds of others had been enslaved in Kandapara, yet it was also their bulwark against destitution. Monowara used to lie in bed planning her escape. Now she was kept awake by the possibility that Kandapara would soon close for good.

When the virus first arrived in South Asia, Monowara would watch the evening news and memorise the symptoms. In the morning she would bark instructions at the younger girls to look out for coughing or signs of flu, and to wash their hands for a long time. She didn't tell them that she was afraid she might die, that she worried nobody would hug her or give her a proper goodbye. Life had taught her one thing: a woman must never show weakness.

As a child Monowara thought she could outpace danger. Growing up in a farming family in the slow, muggy market town of Sakhipur she quickly learned the Koran by rote. She was faster than her friends in the schoolyard and more nimble at climbing trees. Her mother had a playful streak too. Sometimes she would wake Monowara and her sister in the middle of the night and feed them desserts hot from the fire: banana pakora, shemai pitha, chitoi pitha, baked, fried or boiled in milk, jaggery and spices.

When Monowara was 11, her mother died in childbirth. Monowara swore she'the never eat sweet things again. The baby didn't survive and six months later Monowara's father died too. Monowara and her sister became the shared property of their seven uncles. These new guardians told Monowara she was lazy and difficult – she hadn't dried the straw properly, hadn't swept their floors right.

Monowara had never been an "easy cup of tea", as her mother used to say while she combed coconut oil through her daughter's black hair. When one uncle picked up his cattle stick and threatened her with it, Monowara tore through the green jute fields until he was only a speck. When another sent her to bed without food for three days, she sneaked into a neighbour's house and feasted on their jackfruit. Working her nails under the firm, prickly skin, she pulled out handfuls of flesh before wrapping the seeds in a banana leaf and burying them deep in the soil.

In 1988, not long after Monowara turned 12, one of her uncles married her off to a man in his 30's. Her new husband raped her frequently. When he invited his friends to do the same, she ran away to her maternal uncle's house. That turned out to be no sanctuary: he also tried to rape her.

Monowara thought back to rumours she'the heard about a village near Tangail, an hour away, where women and girls lived alone. Men visited only to pay them, she'the heard, though she wasn't sure why. Whatever was going on there had to be better than her current situation, she thought. At 3 am, as her uncle and aunt slept, Monowara moved silently through their mud-walled hut, her mother's wedding sari in her arms. Outside, in the wash of moonlight, she wrapped the embroidered red silk around her waist, pleating and folding the fabric, trying to make sure it didn't drag on the floor.

The last thing her mother had told her before she died was to try to be kind. She hoped she could remember how to behave in this village, not to be rude or let her mother down. She lifted her skirt and ran to the local market. Monowara had no money when she left her uncle's house, but she found a bus driver who had known her father and he agreed not to charge her for her ticket. She didn't know where to go once she got off the bus in the town of Tangail. A tea vendor saw her standing by his stall and offered to help her find work as a maid – but after a few months, her new employer tried to marry her too. For the third time in a year, 12-year-old Monowara ran away.

Back on the streets of Tangail, Monowara described the women's village to a rickshaw driver and begged him to take her there. He drove her through the town until they reached a cluster of shacks rising up out of sticky, ankle-deep mud. The driver called out to a small woman sitting underneath a cotton tree just outside the settlement, who ran barefoot across the road, beckoning for Monowara to climb down.

Monowara felt heat rise to her cheeks: her period had started and she could feel blood soaking into the leather seat. The woman smiled and brought water out to wipe the chair clean. Her name was Sufia, she said. Monowara was welcome to stay and sleep in her bed. She led the child past a barbed-wire fence and into the settlement.

The first three days that Monowara spent with Sufia passed in a haze of exhausted naps, snacks and tea. Sometimes, on her way to the water pump at the end of an alleyway, she'the see girls who looked her age leading men into their rooms. When she asked why, the girls laughed and told her she'the be doing the same thing soon. Monowara knew something was going on, but couldn't work out what.

On the fourth day Sufia poked her awake. "One of my brothers has come to meet you," she said. "Take him and talk. " Monowara shook her head. The man standing in the doorway looked even older than the husband she had fled from. Sufia didn't budge. "The man might be old, but money doesn't age," she said. Later, tearful and in pain, Monowara asked Sufia for her fee. The older woman told her that the money had already gone towards paying her rent.

Shaken by the assault and Sufia's betrayal, Monowara asked for help from one of the navy-uniformed policemen patrolling the brothel. A man had raped her, she told him. Sufia wouldn't let her go back home. He agreed to question Sufia, who immediately offered the officer a deal: he could rape Monowara – free. "Once you're here, you're here," the policeman told her when she begged him to stop. "You need to do like the others do. ".

Monowara didn't want to do anything that the others were doing. One morning several weeks later, she washed her mother's wedding sari and hung it out to dry in the sun. When she went back to get it that afternoon, it was gone.

After that she had to get away. Just before dawn she slipped through the barbed wire surrounding Kandapara and ran along the darkened streets until she reached Tangail's main market. There she crouched behind a sack of rice and looked for somebody to ask for help.

A shopkeeper recognised her from the brothel and sent a boy running to wake Sufia, who approached with fury folded into her face. She dragged Monowara all the way back to the brothel, trailed by a crowd of spectators drawn by the 12-year-old's screams. Monowara yelled until her throat was sore. "You're acting crazy," Sufia told her. Another woman threatened to beat Monowara until she was quiet. They shut her in a room and set up a guard: customers came and went but Monowara wasn't allowed to leave.

The industrial-scale complex of child abuse Monowara had walked into was some 200 years in the making. Though the exact date of its establishment is unknown, Kandapara is a product of the British Empire. The brothel sits on the banks of the Louhajang river, a tributary of the much larger Brahmaputra, one of the great arteries of imperial trade. Kandapara was one of several brothel-villages that grew up along the course of the great river, which flowed from the Himalayas down to the Bay of Bengal. Others, such as Daulatdia to the west, were set beside railway lines, also built during the era of empire.

The British transformed prostitution in South Asia by moving sex workers into enclaves such as Kandapara, as well as establishing red-light districts in cities. In the 19th century venereal disease was rife among overseas regiments and the government in London was desperate to keep it under control. Despite evidence that these soldiers were infecting local women, not the other way round, across the empire administrators segregated sex workers, confining them to houses and settlements where they could be monitored for signs of infection.

The brothels continued to operate after the British left the subcontinent in 1947, providing services for local customers and lucrative rents for landlords. Bangladesh's independence from Pakistan in 1971 theoretically opened a new chapter for institutions like Kandapara. The young country had a relatively liberal approach to prostitution, and the profession was formally declared legal in 2000. A clause in Bangladesh's constitution also said that the state would "endeavour to prevent" the trade, an ambiguity that haunts Bangladesh's sex workers to this day. Sex workers are tolerated but their rights are not properly enforced and they have limited legal protection. Local officials are legally obliged to certify that everyone working in a brothel is over 18, but several charities have reported that many girls in such establishments are under 15.

By 1988, when Monowara arrived, Kandapara had become a quasi-urban sprawl with around 50 shops. The bedroom-homes were built on plots of land owned by private landlords from the town or wealthier madams, known in Bengali as sardernis. These sardernis made most of their money not from selling sex but by buying young women or under-age girls to work on their behalf. Each girl would be indebted to the sarderni until she had earned back the sum paid for her. Some sardernis kept ten or 12 girls at a time, using their income to build more houses in the brothel and increase their influence. Even when they had worked off their "debt", the trafficking victims often had to pay rent to the sardernis.

Each dawn, hundreds of men arrived at Kandapara: bus drivers, police officers, teachers and engineers, boys on their way to school. They waited in lines outside the girls' bedrooms, unbuttoning their shirts to save time, hurrying out with their sandals in their hands when they were done.

Twelve-year-old Monowara entered on the lowest tier of the brothel's complicated economic system. On an average day she would see five men, one after the other until nightfall, when she'the soak a cloth in hot water and hold it to her body to try and ease the pain. Sometimes, usually as he got dressed, a customer would ask her how old she was; often he would cry when she told him.

After eight months as Sufia's girl, Monowara tried to free herself again. She found another police officer and made a more realistic plea: she wanted to stay at the brothel but work independently. The officer decided to help, and ordered one of the private landlords to lease the child a room on the other side of the brothel. Though Monowara would still have to pay rent, in theory it was now up to her how she earned her money – who she had sex with and how much they paid her.

Monowara didn't know what persuaded the police officer to step in. It might have been that she'the turned up at Kandapara of her own accord, she thought. Sufia hadn't actually bought her, so Monowara had accrued no debt. The brothel was a lawless place in many ways, yet it nevertheless ran according to a series of unwritten rules. For Sufia to keep her would be to breach the code.

Over the next few years Monowara learned to tune out her experience with men, treating them as though they were background noise. Occasionally she enjoyed the physical contact; mostly she felt either boredom or disgust. She also started to make friends. After a customer bought her a cassette player and a collection of tapes, other girls from the brothel would cram into her tiny bedroom to sing along. They teased each other and joked that Monowara looked like a boy – at 15 she was still beanpole-thin and wore her hair short. On weekends she and her new friends would traipse through Tangail and watch films at the cinema. The plot was invariably the same: a girl was in danger from evil villains until, in the end, a handsome, generous man would step in to save her.

Monowara started to think about her future. She saw two possible routes out of prostitution. The first was to save her earnings and buy a trafficked teenager of her own; some sardernis were in their early 20's, not much older than Monowara, and kept two or three girls locked in small rooms. Her friends tried to interest her in trafficking deals, but she felt that she couldn't do to another girl what Sufia had done to her. The sardernis shrugged: "Buy or be bought," they told her.

The other possible path was for a customer to become her boyfriend or husband. Men often whispered such promises as they buckled their belts, and many of Monowara's friends fell for their murmurings, scrawling their names and phone numbers on their bedroom walls in lipstick, and tearing out photos of wedding saris from magazines. When the local jewellery-maker made his rounds, his glass display case tucked under one arm, girls would crowd round and point to the bangles they would wear on their wedding day. They'the insist that their exit was imminent, that it was only a few months until they'the leave the brothel.

Monowara wasn't much of a day-dreamer. Movies were all very well, but marriage was always going to end in violence or rape, she thought. In the afternoons, when the men had gone back to their offices and Kandapara's streets were still, Monowara would sit and listen to the brothel elders – former sex workers in their 50's and 60's who now scraped by on the generosity of younger women. They taught her how to cook, how to look after her health. She didn't relish the idea of becoming one of them. But it seemed the least bad option.

When a teenage boy in Tangail gets his first job, his older male colleagues may offer to usher him through a rite of passage: an evening spent drinking in Kandapara, followed by the loss of his virginity. After the boy stumbles out of the bedroom, his friends greet him with a raucous round of applause. Now he is part of Kandapara's massive, multi-generational customer base, one of thousands of men who saunter through the brothel's gates each day.

Though the fates of Kandapara and Tangail are entwined, the relationship is a tense one. Money filters through Kandapara and back into Tangail's economy. Women from the town's poorest families work as cooks and cleaners in the brothel. A sex worker's average monthly pay is about 30,000 taka, roughly $350 – about five times as much as a cleaner would earn. Local government officials are frequent visitors. Yet the townspeople view Kandapara with distaste and sex workers are banned from being buried in public cemeteries.

Bangladesh is mostly Muslim, with a significant Hindu minority, and was founded on secularist principles. Over the past 50 years conservative religious voices have become louder. Municipal authorities and religious groups in other parts of the country succeeded in shutting down several brothels during the 1990's, and Kandapara too faced calls for its closure.

For a long time Kandapara's residents were forced to identify themselves publicly as sex workers when they went in to Tangail. They were forbidden from wearing a salwar kameez and had to fold their saris so that their petticoats showed, in effect branding themselves as women of the brothel. Most humiliating, they weren't allowed to wear shoes. The brothel's most senior sarderni worked with the police to fine any woman caught violating the dress code beyond the brothel gates.

As Monowara approached her 20's, she found herself increasingly resentful of the scorn directed her way. She hated the dress code and the way people looked at her. Wives would grab their husbands as she walked to the market; shopkeepers made rude remarks. The shame was insidious: many women became depressed and self-harm was widespread. Monowara would often see groups of women and girls praying at the brothel's main Hindu shrine, pleading for forgiveness. Some refused to leave the brothel at all.

Monowara wasn't the only one to chafe at the regulations. Hashi and Alo (a pseudonym) had both been trafficked into the brothel as children; Hashi was 15 years older than Monowara and was now a sarderni herself, controlling several children, including her younger sister. The three women weren't friends exactly, but they were thrown together in 1996 when a charity called CARE Bangladesh, which promoted better sexual health for the workers of Kandapara, organised a workshop outside the brothel. The women wanted to look smart: all three wore shoes.

When they got back the brothel's chief sarderni was waiting for them: she saw the shoes and immediately issued a fine. All were furious and Alo refused to pay. The three women started encouraging others to push back against the rules. Scores of sex workers rallied to their call and began leaving the brothel in shoes and salwar kameez.

The police responded quickly, ripped the shoes from the women's feet and pushed them to the ground. They briefly arrested Alo. There were rumours that the brothel's most senior sarderni had placed a bounty on each of the protesters' heads. For a few days Monowara hid in a neighbour's house.

For advice, the women approached a doctor from the charity. The doctor organised a meeting with the local police superintendent, and, to Monowara's surprise, he seemed more interested in listening to them than lecturing them. The following evening he called a meeting at the brothel's central shrine and announced that the occupants of Kandapara could dress as they pleased in Tangail.

Monowara found the sense of victory intoxicating. A year later the charity offered to pay for 25 women from Kandapara to fly to India for a conference for sex workers' rights. In Kolkata, Monowara was astonished to see that everyone was dressed the same: she couldn't tell the difference between sex workers and government officials. She met the members of Durbar, then a co-operative of more than 30,000 Indian sex workers who persuaded her she deserved more than shoes. Monowara's world shifted further: she realised she wasn't occhut – untouchable.

On the plane home, Monowara, Hashi and Alo shouted ideas at one another across the aisle. They decided to form an organisation to look after the interests of Kandapara sex workers' interests. They called it Nari Mukti Sangha: "women's liberation". As soon as they announced their plans, 40 women signed up.

The founders of Nari Mukti Sangha set up an office just beyond the brothel walls. They paid for their makeshift administration with donations, before starting up a microcredit programme and using the interest to cover the office rent. The stairs up to their headquarters were narrow and dusty but they painted the bannisters in yellow and pink and bought a low rattan sofa and a large wooden desk. Once everything was set up, Monowara sat behind the desk, tapped a joint against the ashtray and considered what she wanted to do. She hoped to persuade the government to build a shelter for retired sex workers and a school for children born in the brothel. Most of all, she wanted to end the practice of buying under-age girls.

Before any of this could happen the three women had to consolidate their authority inside the brothel. Kandapara had always had a leader – the richest, most influential sarderni, who had the clout and the resources to bribe the local police department. The chief sarderni at the time was a friend of Monowara's, a beautiful, charismatic woman called Aleya who charmed police chiefs and government officials so that they turned a blind eye to the empire of child trafficking in return for a cut of the profits. Aleya rarely bought and sold girls herself. She didn't need to. She wielded her connections and took a percentage of the other women's income.

Displacing Aleya took years. Rather than confront her directly, the three women created a parallel power structure to slowly undermine her authority instead. They hobnobbed with officials in Tangail and Dhaka, and approached other organisations for additional support such as free condoms and medical supplies. In 2002 they invited residents of the brothel to vote for the leadership committee of Nari Mukti Sangha. Alo became president and Monowara a committee secretary.

Aleya's patronage network was growing weaker, but the chief sarderni did not accept defeat quietly. Monowara says that she feared that Aleya would have her, Hashi and Alo killed. In the end, the Nari Mukti Sangha organisers contacted the police superintendent who'the backed their dress-code protests. They told him that Aleya was bribing notaries and policemen to forge documents certifying that girls as young as 11 or 12 were old enough to work legally in the brothel.

Monowara had personally witnessed a policeman beating one of Aleya's girls to death with a towel stuffed in her mouth to muffle her screams. In response, the commissioner brought in a new unit to police the brothel. Aleya didn't stay long after that. In 2004 she slunk out of Kandapara. The women's liberation organisation had won.

By the time she was in her 30's, Monowara was one of the brothel's most high-profile figures. She no longer saw customers herself: she took a cut of the rent she collected on behalf of land-owning sardernis. Yet leadership, Monowara discovered, had limits. Every few weeks she'the hear the familiar drag of plastic suitcase wheels across the brothel's paving slabs and feel her stomach tighten. Some women arrived by choice, often escaping abuse or desperate poverty. Many were sold into prostitution against their will.

Stopping trafficking – the practice that had trapped her in Kandapara – was harder than Monowara expected. Bangladesh was making progress in reducing poverty and improving girls' access to education, so fewer girls were vulnerable to trafficking than when Monowara had arrived at the brothel. Even so, there was plenty of business for brokers, known as dalals, who profited from the system and weren't going to give up without a fight.

Monowara would often see the dalals (who were nearly always men) sidle up to sex workers to find out which sardernis might be in the market to buy a new girl. Once directed to a potential buyer, the dalal would initiate a meandering chat over tea during which the sarderni would assess the dalal's reliability, and the dalal would weigh up how much he could charge. When they reached an agreement the sarderni would give the dalal an advance payment. Within a couple of weeks he would invariably return with a sleepy, terrified teenager. If she was very young, the sarderni might drug the girl with Oradexon – a steroid typically used to fatten up cows – in the hope of hastening her development.

Each dalal had his own technique for finding girls in Bangladesh. Sometimes a man would groom a child into thinking he was in love with her, only to sell her to the brothel as soon as her guard was down. Others teamed up with women to approach girls at bus stops and railway stations, offering them jobs in garment factories and then bringing them to Kandapara instead.

If a child came to Monowara wanting to leave the brothel, she would help them – with her support some 30 girls had escaped Kandapara over the years, she reckoned. The sardernis grumbled behind her back. "They don't like me, it's true like daylight," Monowara would say. Some sardernis tried to ingratiate themselves with Monowara by offering to buy her a trafficked child of her own. Monowara would turn them down with a smile, joking that she didn't understand the business and would never be rich.

To fulfil her ambition to be president of the women's organisation, Monowara knew she'the need the support of the sardernis, who continued to carry weight in the brothel. Even the loudest or rudest woman would fall silent as a sarderni strode past, wrists and ankles jangling with silver and gold. Monowara never reported them to the police superintendent or city commissioner, both of whom she spoke to several times a week. If anyone asked, Monowara would say that she hadn't seen any under-age girls for a long time.

She salved her conscience by telling herself that women and girls in Bangladesh would end up abused and exploited no matter what. At least in Kandapara there was a support network of sorts. If she was in charge, things would be different, Monowara thought. She'the not only bring an end to trafficking, but to the brothel's incessant drama. There were always rivalries and vendettas in Kandapara: women setting their boyfriends' friends on other women who'the angered them or got in their way.

Monowara would feel like she was slowly imposing a kind of order, and then the fighting would kick off again – a woman who was addicted to methamphetamine would start beating her child, or a girl would give birth and somebody would try to steal her baby. Sometimes Monowara felt she had no option but to grab a stick from one of the guards. It was in their best interests, she thought, as she cracked the bamboo against the back of a teenager's thighs. Why couldn't they just learn to behave?

Monowara liked the brothel best after dark. The streets cooled off, the men had mostly gone and the women could unwind and exhale. Twisting up the volume dial on 20 competing sound systems, they reeled each other arm-in-arm along the narrow streets, a blur of loose hair, laughter and noise.

She was never one for dancing. By the time Monowara was in her 40's she tended to watch the parties from the corner of one of the younger women's bedrooms, wreathed in cannabis smoke and pouring herself shots of room-temperature moonshine. These were the moments when Kandapara felt most like home. Like she had something to lose.

One Saturday morning in the summer of 2014, dozens of young men, led by the brother of the town's mayor, arrived with sticks and kerosene and threatened to burn Kandapara to the ground if its residents didn't leave within an hour. Government officials said that the brothel would be shut down. Local newspapers reported that the attack was an attempt to steal the brothel's land.

Threatened with the loss of their homes, their community and their livelihood, Monowara and her friends travelled to Dhaka to protest. A few months later Bangladesh's High Court allowed the women to return to Tangail and rebuild the brothel.

Kandapara's brief closure highlighted the lack of options for its inhabitants. Some of Monowara's friends tried to find work in the garment industry in Dhaka, but the stigma of prostitution made it hard to get or keep jobs in other sectors. Most ended up soliciting sex on the streets, where they were far more vulnerable to violence.

It was safer for sex workers to stick together, Monowara was sure of it. Old-timers taught new arrivals to read; women in their 20's cooked for those too arthritic to work. Women sometimes took on extra customers to cover a friend's rent if she couldn't work (when recovering from an abortion, for example). If a man beat a woman, the sardernis would rush there with sticks and rocks, drag him out and make sure he didn't come back.

Sometimes Monowara acted maternally towards the younger women. "Happiness is helping others," she intoned as she combed her fingers through their hair, repeating her mother's words. When a woman went into labour – as happened every few months – Monowara tore rags and boiled water to help with the delivery. She loved little more than seeing a newborn's face.

Nevertheless, it was a lonely life. By the time the pandemic hit in early 2020 and the government locked Kandapara's gates, there were only ten women remaining of those who had been there when Monowara first arrived. A handful of her friends had met men who'the made good on their promises of rescue. Others had taken their own lives, like sweet-faced Sahana, her "sister by day, daughter at night". Then there was Anu, who wore her greying hair pulled back in a careful knot as Monowara did, and who had died from aids in 2019. And Shirin, who was murdered two weeks before lockdown last March. Nobody knew who killed her.

Even Alo and Hashi, with whom she had founded Nari Mukti Sangha, had taken to disappearing for weeks at a time. They were buying land in order to start new lives outside the brothel. Monowara felt she was losing them. Sometimes she struggled to greet them cheerfully when they came back after a trip away.

There might be an upside to Alo leaving Kandapara, of course. After 18 years Monowara was still just a secretary for Nari Mukti Sangha, and Alo remained the organisation's president. Elections were supposed to be held every two years but Alo hadn't bothered arranging them since 2013.

The children of the brothel already called Monowara Netri (leader), and she wanted her authority to be confirmed. She was the person to whom women came to for help. She was the one who took a rickshaw across Tangail at the height of the pandemic to ask the city commissioner for support for Kandapara. She was the one who negotiated a handout of 10 kg of rice per person at the start of the outbreak, and a small reduction in rent.

By June last year, women were knocking on Monowara's door all day long. The rice had run out and the quarantined brothel was starting to simmer with impatience. The first to snap was Hashi, the other member of Nari Mukti Sangha's founding trio, and her younger sister, who stole a set of keys from a security guard and forced one of the brothel's gates open. Monowara screamed at her to stop and the women scrapped before a crowd of spectators. Eventually they were dragged apart. But Hashi and her sister won: against government advice the gates stayed unlocked and customers started to drop by. Monowara didn't know what to do.

The seasons were shifting, the air was heavy with damp. Sliding her feet out of her leather sandals at the end of the day, Monowara coughed and coughed and worried whether she would survive the coming months. Some nights she prayed for forgiveness. At other times she would brood over the past: the cakes she'the eaten hot from the fire as a child; blood seeping across a rickshaw seat; a wedding sari, stolen from the washing line. So much had gone wrong in her life, she felt it must be her own fault. "Courage comes from your toes and rises to your head," Hashi would say on bad days. "Just keep walking forwards. ".

Sometimes Monowara imagined an alternative life. Would a 44-year-old woman be allowed to move back to Sakhipur and farm rice and wheat without a man? She wondered what her family would look like today if she'the stayed with her husband and had children of her own. Perhaps it would be better than being alone. Then she pictured the man she had been forced to marry, his violent fists, and she laughed. How lucky she was to be free. ■.

Corinne Redfern is a reporter with The Fuller Project, a global non-profit newsroom reporting on issues that affect women. Ali Ahsan is a journalist and film-maker in Bangladesh.

This article was produced in partnership with The Fuller Project.

PrinceMoon
11-12-21, 06:51
Hi guys,

Please list any others and update my information about above brothels, if possible post recent pics.5. Fultala, Khulna.

6. Jessore Meromandir and Lohapotti / Kapuriapotti.

Haokool
01-02-23, 13:01
Daulatdia still exist, NGO forced the GOV to reopen it since local where starving. But they walled it to hide it.

I wouldn't advertise on the forum any of these locations, streets, for ISG members clearly prefer to pay with their fat corporate budget trip 50 USD for a HJ in Bangladesh, when FS goes for 4 USD or less.

Being a member on ISG since 2002 or 2001, I lost 2 accounts (1 paid) because of arguing with piece of shit from the CN board.

"Jakson" even open a thread in my honor "cheap sex in China".

NOT going to lose this account arguing with anyone about price on this lousy thread. .

(good job ArifBD, for visiting the hood in he early 90's!

Hi guys,

Please list any others and update my information about above brothels, if possible post recent pics.

Karl84
03-02-23, 16:48
Hi fellow mongers,

After a long absence from this forum I am back for the rest of the year. Currently, I am planning a short trip to Bangladesh in early April. I am want to visit Daulatdia but I have a couple of questions.

I have been to parts of Africa and to, for example, India alone incl visiting brothels (only during the day, mind you) solo.

Do I need a guide for Daulatdia? If so where / how to find one?

Are there any hotels that I can entrust my laptop and stuff with "nearby" (IE within an hours reach)?

What do I have to be mindful of?

Is Ramadan a bad timing for Daulatdia? (It pretty sure will be for the rest of Bangladesh but I am not flexible with the dates).

Thank you guys!

P.S: Feel free to hit me up with DMs if you want info on the scene in DE.

ArifBD
05-26-23, 17:18
Daulatdia still exist, NGO forced the GOV to reopen it since local where starving. But they walled it to hide it.

I wouldn't advertise on the forum any of these locations, streets, for ISG members clearly prefer to pay with their fat corporate budget trip 50 USD for a HJ in Bangladesh, when FS goes for 4 USD or less.

Being a member on ISG since 2002 or 2001, I lost 2 accounts (1 paid) because of arguing with piece of shit from the CN board.

"Jakson" even open a thread in my honor "cheap sex in China".

NOT going to lose this account arguing with anyone about price on this lousy thread. .

(good job ArifBD, for visiting the hood in he early 90's!Can you post the Exact location of Daulatdia? I will be driving nearby next week and may drop in for a look.

Sharka
12-09-23, 10:32
Can you post the Exact location of Daulatdia? I will be driving nearby next week and may drop in for a look.Few years ago, I was checking stuff on BD and came across some YouTube videos and pictures of Daulat. It was situated in a small village away from what most people will ever visit. It's mainly on a stretch of road and mostly cater to truck drivers as they pass this village. Basically its a shanty slum for a quicky for truckers. Just a reminder that these ghettos are NOT up to standards for most mongers, it's more for the budget minded adventurers.

And for the record, I don't mind these places for a quicky as I've frequent similar ghetto brothels in Cambodia and Indonesia.

When I finally make it to BD, I'll probably check these out too.