PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

OnlyOneLife
11-10-17, 04:32
Dhaka has a few spas like BCL, Famous, Rwanda etc where you can obtain FS, Most of these are located in Gulshan, which is a up scale area. At famous spa, got number of its agent through Skokka or Locanto etc. He guided me to; around 12 o'clock; famous spa Gulshan 2 at road no 53 beginning. Out of a few babes, selected one Ria masseuse fair sweet looking GFE 17.5 yr old 7 k+1 Tanvir + 1500 babe out of crush on her due to her GFE nature till end. She spoke little or no English except giving a cute smile in reply. I asked for her mobile, in answer she was muttering something like "family problem." Then, out of curiosity, I inquired what it was, she showed me photo of her equally cute BF and said he checks obsessively her WA and IMO and emails. Hence she cannot share! The spa room was excessively spacious with two massage setups, one on floor for may be Thai type and other on regular heighten bed. This facilitated the sex exercise to continue unabated in different positions with flair which surprised her young immature mind with well developed curves. This included 69, doggy, 66, 63, WOT, DFK.

And ultimately she took the spray on her tummy and boobs. She even allowed me to take 2 snaps without face. Her boobs show a rare modification of having a fleshy bridge between them. Rare because I had observed it in another Bengali babe in Delhi! Why only Bengali, let connoisseurs comment on this.Some theory says that Bengali eat a lot of fish, this is the reason they have big boobs. LOL! This may not be true though. I have never been to Bangladesh, but yes, generally Bengali do have larger boobs!

Sunahsan
11-10-17, 11:32
Some theory says that bengalis eat a lot of fish, this is the reason they have big boobs. LOL!! This may not be true though. I have never been to Bangladesh, but yes, generally bengalis do have larger boobs!!LOL, here is my theory. Most women on the Indian sub continent's shores sport larger boobs than the others, which I think is due to the higher iodine content in their food. Coastal areas like the Konkan, Malabar, Corona del and of course the Bengal coasts bear out this theory of mine. I hope all you guys agree.

MiranMiranMira
11-11-17, 16:47
Did anyone lately try the Uttara branch of Rawnak? Are the girls at the Gulshan branch better? Rates are same, right?

ButockMann
11-11-17, 17:07
Friends,

I raised my query about a fleshy bridge between two boobs and not on size of boobs per say! Have keen look on 1st pic and comment. Its natural in some ladies.

PriyoSam
11-12-17, 05:01
I am new in ISG. Have you any one who knows about Shymoli and Bangla Motor area's flat service with details?I went to Shyamoli and Panthapath flats. The stuffs are very good as well as the girls there. They charge 6000 tk for 1 hour with 2 sessions including BJ. No extra charge for the room or tips.

MiranMiranMira
11-12-17, 22:57
Can someone please respond if Rawnak and Divine have hotwater facilities? I know that Famous / smile and Jacko don't.

Baridhara1212
11-14-17, 08:09
I went to Shyamoli and Panthapath flats. The stuffs are very good as well as the girls there. They charge 6000 tk for 1 hour with 2 sessions including BJ. No extra charge for the room or tips.It's worth comparing to other service area. How is the girls? Can you please share with details I. E. The clue, pimp contact etc.

FarEastTrader
11-15-17, 01:56
Everytime I am in the area of Famous / Smile, I notice some security-guard type people loitering around the entrance of Famous or Smile. Why do these people congregate there? These kind of people make me quite uncomfortable. I literally went elsewhere. Deterred by these people.

Legend205
11-16-17, 05:26
Hi,

I lost my old ID.

I open a new one today.

I was a regular visitor at Avera 2 yrs back.

Nowadays I don't see any post on Avera but I see many names from Avera specially Eti.

She was very nice girl. I had many good session with her. Still she calls me to meet her.

So. Avera is still there?

I will visit Dhaka soon.

Legend205
11-16-17, 23:17
I want some info about busty girl at spa. I'm looking for huge boobs. Anyone have info. Please.

PriankaTuhin
11-17-17, 19:12
I want some info about busty girl at spa. I'm looking for huge boobs. Anyone have info. Please.Shova at Rawnak spa. Size 38 DD.

PriankaTuhin
11-17-17, 20:02
I am regular visitor of Rawnak Spa. Today I found someone whom I missed last 2 years. Her name start with 'M'. I first met her 2 years ago at SPL spa, after that no trace. For a long time I was looking for this type / quality babe. She has fair complexion, good height, slim tight figure, smart looking. Most attractive boobs, not so big but perky, tight, nice in shape. She is young, unmarried and irregular in this profession.

I enjoyed her boobs by fondling, kissing most of the time. She is very GFE, naughty type girl which also attract me to do more encounter with her. She is such a naughty that when I came from bathroom she played hide and seek, jump into my lap. Like any other, she also has some red flag. She don't allow DFK, BJ, doggy or riding. I was so tired to complete my desire only missionary. At the end with her permission clicked few face photo and share each others contact no. She also allowed me to take her boobs photo which I attached here.

Damage 2.5 K at counter and 1.5 K tips inside.

Tuhin.

Legend205
11-17-17, 21:22
Shova at Rawnak spa. Size 38 DD.Prianka tuhin,

Thanks. Can you tell me more about Shova. Her service and cost. Will be very helpful.

PriankaTuhin
11-18-17, 18:38
Prianka tuhin,

Thanks. Can you tell me more about Shova. Her service and cost. Will be very helpful.Actually I don't like this type of woman so I don't repeat with her. She has bulky body and huge boobs. No GFE but overall service is not bad.

Pay 3 K at counter and 2 k tips inside will be okay.

Thanks,

Tuhin.

Legend205
11-19-17, 03:37
Actually I don't like this type of woman so I don't repeat with her. She has bulky body and huge boobs. No GFE but overall service is not bad.

Pay 3 K at counter and 2 k tips inside will be okay.

Thanks,

Tuhin.Thanks for your info.

Do you have anyone else in mind who has big boobs with nice body and service.

Juran
11-19-17, 11:58
Actually I don't like this type of woman so I don't repeat with her. She has bulky body and huge boobs. No GFE but overall service is not bad.

Pay 3 K at the counter and 2 k tips inside will be okay.

Thanks,

Tuhin.5 k for massage and sex is relatively low or natural? I am trying to find GFE in such a spa but I know nothing of them. Their address or anything. Yesterday I call Rawnak spas number for details, what I found on internet / facebook. They didn't respond.

Juran
11-19-17, 12:13
I am regular visitor of Rawnak Spa. Today I found someone whom I missed last 2 years. Her name start with 'M'. I first met her 2 years ago at SPL spa, after that no trace. For a long time I was looking for this type / quality babe. She has fair complexion, good height, slim tight figure, smart looking. Most attractive boobs, not so big but perky, tight, nice in shape. She is young, unmarried and irregular in this profession.

I enjoyed her boobs by fondling, kissing most of the time. She is very GFE, naughty type girl which also attract me to do more encounter with her. She is such a naughty that when I came from bathroom she played hide and seek, jump into my lap. Like any other, she also has some red flag. She don't allow DFK, BJ, doggy or riding. I was so tired to complete my desire only missionary. At the end with her permission clicked few face photo and share each others contact no. She also allowed me to take her boobs photo which I attached here.

Tuhin.I went to smile or famous spa in Ghulsan 2. The girl I chose denied to give service. So another one came to service. But the experience was not good. Not cooperative. So I am looking for this spa you mentioned above.

PriankaTuhin
11-19-17, 18:45
Thanks for your info.

Do you have anyone else in mind who has big boobs with nice body and service.Different people choose different type girls so spa owner always keep 8-10 girls for display. Among them you may find what you looking for.

Architex
11-19-17, 19:23
I have visited spas a few times, also taken flat services on a few occasions. I haven't faced any trouble to visit those places. Even though, in these days I feel not to secured to visit those places. I belong to a very recognized profession. And I always think, what if there is a police raid once in a year and it happens to my turn. I am worried about security and social status.

I would like to discuss the topic, what would be the extreme safe way to get a service? What our senior members would suggest?

PriankaTuhin
11-19-17, 19:35
5 k for massage and sex is relatively low or natural? I am trying to find GFE in such a spa but I know nothing of them. Their address or anything. Yesterday I call Rawnak spas number for details, what I found on internet / facebook. They didn't respond.Price is variable in this arena. You can't compare price (damage) vs service. For example, 5 K is regular price for massage+FS for new client. If you can maintain good relationship with the owner / manager and girls working there then you will get more service paying low. In my case I pay 3.5 K total at counter (2.5 K for massage and 1 K for FS). I know only 1 K for FS now-a-days is very low but I get full satisfaction just because of rapport. Someone even paying 4 K /5 K tips don't get the same service.

On the other hand, if you are able to pay more tips, (for example 5 K) someone like Eti at Divine will do everything including anal but GFE not guaranteed. It is well known that two guys may experience different service from the same girl paying the same amount.

Rawnak, Gulshan are -123, beside Korean restaurant, lift-2. PM me for contact no.

Tuhin.

Optimus Prime6
11-20-17, 07:51
Hi,

Is there any spa or Thai MP at Navana tower at Gulshan 1? I read about one in this forum long ago.

Juran
11-20-17, 08:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MassageMania
11-21-17, 14:25
Few days back Uttara fringe had a police raid and it has been temporarily shut down. Be careful now when you move to other centers at Uttara.I have come to know that Relax Physiotherapy of Sector 11, Uttara is closed as well.

Do you guys have any updates on this matter? Like what happened to Sector 12 and Sector 11 Spas in Uttara?

What about CityInn, New CityInn and Jacko. Are they closed as well?

Legend205
11-22-17, 01:07
Hi fellow mongers!

Next week visiting Dhaka.

Can you update me recent spa situation and good girls who provide good services.

AshFaq
11-22-17, 11:05
Dear mongers,

Is there any service available in Bogra? Will be traveling there for a few days. Although the forum is about Dhaka, but any help would be appreciated.

Juran
11-23-17, 04:58
This is my first month of trying to find SP. Before that, I hadn't courage enough to take a bold step to find. But this month I took the risk and fulfill my goal. Initially, I searched on web Google for find website but the result was a disaster, one website I found name bdcallgirlservice.com told me in order to get service I had to advance 50% of total cost and I did. But It was a scam, later I found when they want full advance before they send their address. But did not pay them total 100 percent. Then my real adventure begins. The real source of SP most of them are facebook based. And the rate varies one to another. Per hour 3.5 k to 20 k. As those are groups, so you can also check their validity of service. If you find one group of SP. Then FB suggest same kinds of groups more and more. Suddenly I had flooded with information. I had contacted with more than 10 SP. Get service from 3 of them. And now I can get service from home. Sp's are sending me the pics of girls to my FB. If I do choice than I go to get their service. But there are some hidden rules there which I want to share later.

FastB
11-24-17, 11:28
Congratulation! You were brave enough to go fishing outside swimming pools (SPs)! We are eagerly awaiting your review and experience on your adventure!

Thanks!

FastB.

This is my first month of trying to find SP. Before that, I hadn't courage enough to take a bold step to find. But this month I took the risk and fulfill my goal. Initially, I searched on web Google for find website but the result was a disaster, one website I found name bdcallgirlservice.com told me in order to get service I had to advance 50% of total cost and I did. But It was a scam, later I found when they want full advance before they send their address. But did not pay them total 100 percent. Then my real adventure begins. The real source of SP most of them are facebook based. And the rate varies one to another. Per hour 3.5 k to 20 k. As those are groups, so you can also check their validity of service. If you find one group of SP. Then FB suggest same kinds of groups more and more. Suddenly I had flooded with information. I had contacted with more than 10 SP. Get service from 3 of them. And now I can get service from home. Sp's are sending me the pics of girls to my FB. If I do choice than I go to get their service. But there are some hidden rules there which I want to share later.

ArifBD
11-25-17, 05:04
I have visited spas a few times, also taken flat services on a few occasions. I haven't faced any trouble to visit those places. Even though, in these days I feel not to secured to visit those places. I belong to a very recognized profession. And I always think, what if there is a police raid once in a year and it happens to my turn. I am worried about security and social status.

I would like to discuss the topic, what would be the extreme safe way to get a service? What our senior members would suggest?In general, I consider Spas as the safest because.

1. They have significant investment, therefore must have good relation with LE to keep them out of trouble.

2. Even if there is a LE Raid, all you are doing is having a massage, of course you can get into cloths by the time they enter your room. In case of Flat it may be difficult to explain your presence.

3. I never heard of customers being affected in any raid to spas.

Abbas007
11-25-17, 07:46
I have come to know that Relax Physiotherapy of Sector 11, Uttara is closed as well.

Do you guys have any updates on this matter? Like what happened to Sector 12 and Sector 11 Spas in Uttara?

What about CityInn, New CityInn and Jacko. Are they closed as well?All the MPs of Uttara are closed. New police officials joined in Uttara and stopped all those. The MP / SPs could not negotiate the matter with them yet. However Gulshan / Banani is open.

UttaraBoy
11-25-17, 17:52
All the MPs of Uttara are closed. New police officials joined in Uttara and stopped all those. The MP / SPs could not negotiate the matter with them yet. However Gulshan / Banani is open.Not all MPs are closed. Sector 5, Sector 1, Jashim Uddin are still open.

MiranMiranMira
11-25-17, 18:22
All the MPs of Uttara are closed. New police officials joined in Uttara and stopped all those. The MP / SPs could not negotiate the matter with them yet. However Gulshan / Banani is open.Unfortunate for us. I was hoping to give Jacko a try few days back, but instead went to visit Rawnak and then Famous.

MassageMania
12-01-17, 21:08
Not all MPs are closed. Sector 5, Sector 1, Jashim Uddin are still open.Can you suggest which one will be worth visiting?

Any recommendation regarding the ladies?

What would be the costing and tips amount?

EZ Feelin
12-04-17, 04:36
An old time member from long ago. Some may remember me, Ez Feelin, used to post lots of experiences and photos.

Retired and moved away from Dhaka in 2008 and spent the next 8 years in Angeles City, Philippines, with lots of fun without the hassles of trying to find and keeping it discreet. Then last year moved again to Pattaya, Thailand where I live now again on retirement.

I was visiting Dhaka every six months for a week or so in the past, but now that age has crept up, maybe someday soon will be living more permanently in Dhaka. But till then intend to visit for a month every three months.

Best of all I keep a flat a minute away from the Amari and Lakeshore hotels. I have been told there is lots of action there in the bars, though more expensive but better quality. Hope to be there next month and will definitely do a recon mission there.

Anybody with experiences in the above two hotels in the bars with mongering, please do write up a report. After mongering in the philippines and pattaya, I want to stay away from the low quality available in Dhaka, so good information is always appreciated. A Canadian friend of mine says there are many available at this locations, just have to go there for a drink or two and make contacts.

Thanks.

EZ.

For those who want to refresh their memory, I think I have many posts and photos around page 26 on this site.

ArifBD
12-04-17, 14:54
An old time member from long ago. Some may remember me, Ez Feelin, used to post lots of experiences and photos.

Retired and moved away from Dhaka in 2008 and spent the next 8 years in Angeles City, Philippines, with lots of fun without the hassles of trying to find and keeping it discreet. Then last year moved again to Pattaya, Thailand where I live now again on retirement.

I was visiting Dhaka every six months for a week or so in the past, but now that age has crept up, maybe someday soon will be living more permanently in Dhaka. But till then intend to visit for a month every three months.

Best of all I keep a flat a minute away from the Amari and Lakeshore hotels. I have been told there is lots of action there in the bars, though more expensive but better quality. Hope to be there next month and will definitely do a recon mission there..Welcome back man! You are the original legend. Most of us old members remember you well.

I have never tried Amari / Lakeshore but am willing to explore. These days I visit BKK and obviously do most of the mongering in Thailand, however, I am open to exploring the scene.

PM me if you need a wingman or just want to enjoy a beer with a fellow monger of BD forum and we will try to find a common date.

Robin Reza
12-04-17, 17:12
Coming to Dhaka this weekend. If I can manage to spend more, I'll go for Tipu, but if not, budget is 7 k. Suggestion needed.

ArifBD
12-05-17, 13:24
Coming to Dhaka this weekend. If I can manage to spend more, I'll go for Tipu, but if not, budget is 7 k. Suggestion needed.7 K won't work with Tipu.

Within that budget, actually less, Pervez is better. I can share contact info if you have PM enabled.

Otherwise, just head for Famous / Smile, 3 K + 2 K and you get massage + FS.

RonyAldrin
12-05-17, 13:54

I was visiting Dhaka every six months for a week or so in the past, but now that age has crept up, maybe someday soon will be living more permanently in Dhaka. But till then intend to visit for a month every three months.Hey EZ,

Its really nice to see you back. Hats off to you as you have contributed so much for this Bangladesh forum. Read all your posts thoroughly way back since I join here. It was almost dead when you and other mongers stooped contributing.

I usually monger in Chittagong but sometimes visit Dhaka. Been mongering in Dhaka from 2006-2012. If you need anything, PM me. Will be glad to help a legend like you.

Cheers.

Robin Reza
12-06-17, 17:27
Can anyone give feedback on the SPs in Dhaka entertainment club, Rafiqul Islam and Dhaka Hunter club?

FastB
12-07-17, 13:10
Can anyone give feedback on the SPs in Dhaka entertainment club, Rafiqul Islam and Dhaka Hunter club?Dhaka Entertainment Club (DSC) is currently migrating to Dhaka Hunters Club due to some complicated issue. They have a way to contact the girls and verify them. Then they allow the girls to advertise their services in their FB group. The services are mainly phone sex, cam sex, and real sex.

Rafiqul Islam Babu is a trusted and friendly SP operating 'Dhaka Entertainment; adult group in FB. He works directly with the girls and clients.

Please let me know if you need more information, or you may PM me anytime.

Thanks,

FastB.

MassageMania
12-10-17, 10:28
Not all MPs are closed. Sector 5, Sector 1, Jashim Uddin are still open.Sector 12 and Relax, are the still closed?

Here is a new spa in Uttara -.

Shining Hair Studio Spa.

House 21, Road 1/ A, Sector 5, Uttara.

Counter Charge: 2,500 tk.

FastB
12-10-17, 17:08
I've to admit that I've been lazy while posting my experiences and taking so much form this forum and forum members. I'll start posting my experiences in form of a series form this week. Hope this will help our fellow mongers!

Thanks,

FastB.

FastB
12-12-17, 16:19
I started mongering outside Dhaka, at north Bengal where I had to visit from time to time form my office. One of my colleagues there introduced me to a hotel manager and he used to arranged birds for me every day. I also mongered abroad while I visited abroad for official purpose. I still do!

However, I never dared to monger at Dhaka as I was afraid of security and privacy. After I stopped visiting North Bengal, my thirst for meat started growing day by day and I was frantically looking for sex options in my own city. I used to search the internet for sex options for weeks and months but none seems to be real, or safe. Then I came across ISG and Topix forum. Topix was flooded with information but I could not find the quality I was looking for. On the other hand I found fantastic feeds in ISG. Information here was quality, complete and most of all seemed authentic. I started reading all posts, pages after pages, then I activated my PM and started contacting fellow expert mongers. Interestingly, most of the them were very helpful to me and I was nearly flooded with quality authenticated information form some of then. I really thank these friends who helped me out!

There were lots of reviews in ISG like hotel bar adventures of Papi, FRs of different spas by different fellow mongers, etc. Eti of Famous was a sex bomb at that time. I decided to go to a spa but for some reason I decided visiting Seven Door instead. I went there at 10:30 AM on a weekday so that the girls are fresh and they are not expecting much of customs during weekdays. I met a stunning beauty at the counter, asked 3 k for 1 HR message. I agreed, and wanted to choose the masseuse. She kindly denied my request and informed me that clients cannot choose here, rather she would assign someone for me. If I do not like her, I'll be able to change her within the first 15 minutes. I was very disappointed, but decided to continue as I've been preparing for this so long.

So I entered the room waiting for the masseuse to arrive and she arrived in 10 minutes. She was a nice good looking girl, young, fair, slim with medium boobs. Had initial chit chat with her and then laid on the bed for oil message. The message was not good compared to my experience abroad. She was very cooperative and I started talking to her, trying to build a good relationship. After around 30 minutes, I queries her about her special service and surprisingly she opened up!! She asked 1 k for HJ, 2 k for BJ and 4 k for FS. I tried to bargain a bit, but could not move her much! I was also afraid of bargaining too much as it could lower her service quality. We settled for 3 k 1 shot FS at last. I helped her to undress and I found her to be very attractive, medium tight bests and a very tight body!! She started HJ and BJ after initial coddling. I also responded and tried to heat her up. Her BJ is not satisfactory, especially to a BJ lover like me. Then she got on top of me and started riding. Her pussy was already wet, still tight! After a very short while she got tired and asked me to take over. I started missionary style and found that this will take a while for me to finish as I am using rubber, and I don't have much time left! I was disappointed with her poor BJ in the first place and so decided to finish up quickly. Started working harder and soon her eyes got dull and she started squeezing me with her legs, moaning softly. I came within 8-10 minutes, just in time!

Later, she showered me. It took a while and lots of effort to rub off all the oil form both of us. She gave me her number so that I may call her outside some other day. I hugged her and thanked her for a GREAT service and took off.

This ended my ice-breaking session at Dhaka.

After this, I started looking for more options. I personally never liked spas as these girls are being used 2-3 times every day on an average, and they tend to forget the pleasure of sex, not to mention GFE. I would rather prefer non-professional girls who does sex once a week or less. I know this is very difficult to find, but should not be impossible.

Akash03
12-12-17, 20:10
Can you give me your contact number Tuhin bhai.

Tuhin.

SoulVibes
12-13-17, 17:35
Does anyone know if the group Dhaka Entertainment 35+ is reliable or not? I am thinking of taking one of their girl's services (Along with their room). Wanted to know if they were safe enough.

PriankaTuhin
12-13-17, 20:42
After a short break I am back with latest FR on Rawnak. I did visit that place last couple of weeks as usual but this evening I found something exceptional.

Before going in details I would like to mention that I am not a rich guy. So never ever try to avail any five-star service or Tipu Sardar package. Although I know everything about their service / quality and personally know some of them. I have a fixed budget and don't like to cross the limit.

Today the owner of Rawnak showed me some new collection, among them I found one classy babe available in general category who is totally different from others. All other time, they category these type of girls as VIP and charge 10 K – 15 K package. I was not interested before as it is not worthy.

As today she is available in general category so I paid my regular bill at counter and want her in my room. Her name is Payel. She was looking stunning with gorgeous black outfit. After 5-10 minutes conversation, I realize she tried to establish herself as high class babe who often visit Malaysia / Thailand with friends, wear costly dresses, use expensive cosmetics blah blah. It's a trick to get higher amount tips. So I ignore all these tricks and concentrate on business I mean started foreplay.

Now I come to know what professional service means. She is very good from the beginning. Really know how to respond. She started kissing and licking my whole body softly which really aroused me. She denied DFK, so I proceed with dry lip kiss. Her boobs are small perky, she has average height, fair, good looking, little extra belly fat. After another 15 minutes of enjoyment we were ready for play. She was about to start blowjob so I took her near the mirror for double view. Her blowjob was excellent followed by licking. Then we played in standing missionary, doggy-style and finished in missionary position.

One thing I never forget, she gave me PSE (Pornstar Experience). She didn't put off her high heel. Fucking a beauty, wearing only pair of gorgeous high heel reminds me porn video. She also knows some tricks and arts that can make the fucking session more enjoyable like eye contact, smiling, moaning, winking, holding back, pushing etc. I know that's the basic difference between professional and non-professional service.

At the end, it feels like winning grand prize in lottery. Spending only 2.5 K + 1 K in total at counter for this quality babe very rare in my life.

Tuhin.

PriankaTuhin
12-13-17, 20:49
Can you give me your contact number Tuhin bhai.Sorry bro, I don't like to share my contact here. I may help you some other way if possible. If you enable your PM option then it will be easy to share contact. I hope you understand the limitation.

FastB
12-14-17, 03:04
Does anyone know if the group Dhaka Entertainment 35+ is reliable or not? I am thinking of taking one of their girl's services (Along with their room). Wanted to know if they were safe enough.Dhaka Entertainment 35+ is a reliable service, managed by its Admin Babu via FB. The place is very safe, but room condition needs to improve.

Thanks,

FastB.

Akash03
12-15-17, 13:53
Can you share the details address or how to contact with them?

After a short break I am back with latest FR on Rawnak. I did visit that place last couple of weeks as usual but this evening I found something exceptional.

Before going in details I would like to mention that I am not a rich guy. So never ever try to avail any five-star service or Tipu Sardar package. Although I know everything about their service / quality and personally know some of them. I have a fixed budget and don't like to cross the limit.

Today the owner of Rawnak showed me some new collection, among them I found one classy babe available in general category who is totally different from others. All other time, they category these type of girls as VIP and charge 10 K 15 K package. I was not interested before as it is not worthy..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Hot Hat
12-16-17, 03:46
Hello Admin,

How do I buy a subscription? Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

FastB
12-16-17, 17:55
I met a ramp model at Tipu's place. Rate was 16 k for 2 hrs. Tipu's rate is always high, but its worth every penny!

I reached Tipu's place around 15 minutes earlier as I do not like being late. Tipu brought the girl right on time and I was amazed to see that she was a real model, fantastic look, very slim, bright skin, medium boobs, wearing a smart sleeveless dress and a beautiful voice! After I started talking to the girl, I found her to be very smart and above all very friendly and open minded. We started coddling and DFK, undressed each other and soon her thin spotless body was rolling in my arms. She was holding me in her thin arms and pressing me with her beautiful legs. I was rubbing and licking her medium hard tits very softly and she was really enjoying this. Then she started BJ, and I started licking her until she got really horny. She pushed me on the bed, put on the rubber and started riding me. Very soon her face was blasting in pleasure, she was kissing me hard and moaning. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door! But she did not stop. Then again it knocked and I found that we ordered some food and it is that food that has arrived, but she is not letting me go. I nearly shouted to send the food after 30 minutes and the knocking stopped. She came in 5 minutes and asked me to start. I started form the back and in 5 minutes, someone is knocking at the door, again!! This time, I stopped and she ran into the washroom giving me an angry look. I opened the door (with my towel on) and received the food.

She came out of the washroom complaining why I stopped! We had our quick light lunch and laid on the bed and started having chit chat again, this is the part I like most. Interestingly I found that, she is a established had working model and needs to do this to support her family, her father, mother and sister! She is also continuing her studies along with!! Unfortunately she needs a handsome amount of money to support her family and modeling alone is not enough. Then we started again and this time I started missionary style and soon started DFK. Late I lifter her in my arms and stared form the front. I finished in around 15 minutes with full satisfaction and she also enjoyed however, not sure if she came again! We both took shower together and she asked me when I want to take the second shot. I was not very interested as I've already got the pleasure I wanted, and I do not enjoy quick sex. We still had 30 minutes so we started friendly talk again and she shared many things of her life, professing and studies. We became very good friends.

My best takeaway form these sessions is that I get the chance to feel these deprived souls, their inner pains very deeply, and I try to help them the best way I can. Interestingly I found that most of these girls came into this profession only to support their families with their basic needs. They are same as we are but forced to do these due to some of some sad circumstances. I salute them from the bottom of my heart and wish her and her family every happiness in life, whatever they are still left with!

Papi1234
12-17-17, 14:16
I met a ramp model at Tipu's place. Rate was 16 k for 2 hrs. Tipu's rate is always high, but its worth every penny!

I reached Tipu's place around 15 minutes earlier as I do not like being late. Tipu brought the girl right on time and I was amazed to see that she was a real model, fantastic look, very slim, bright skin, medium boobs, wearing a smart sleeveless dress and a beautiful voice! After I started talking to the girl, I found her to be very smart and above all very friendly and open minded. We started coddling and DFK, undressed each other and soon her thin spotless body was rolling in my arms. She was holding me in her thin arms and pressing me with her beautiful legs. I was rubbing and licking her medium hard tits very softly and she was really enjoying this. Then she started BJ, and I started licking her until she got really horny. She pushed me on the bed, put on the rubber and started riding me. Very soon her face was blasting in pleasure, she was kissing me hard and moaning. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door! But she did not stop. Then again it knocked and I found that we ordered some food and it is that food that has arrived, but she is not letting me go. I nearly shouted to send the food after 30 minutes and the knocking stopped. She came in 5 minutes and asked me to start. I started form the back and in 5 minutes, someone is knocking at the door, again!! This time, I stopped and she ran into the washroom giving me an angry look.Fast be bro.

This is a very good initiative. Thank you so much for your details report. Thank you again for mentioning me in your previous part.

Regards,

Papi.

FastB
12-18-17, 03:27
Fast be bro.

This is a very good initiative. Thank you so much for your details report. Thank you again for mentioning me in your previous part.

Regards,

Papi.Hello Papi,

Thank you for the appreciation! Hope things are in good health?

ISG, specially you guys were the ones who helped me start mongering in Dhaka, which I am still enjoying. How can I forget you guys! However, as I also mentioned in my earlier post, I really miss your mongering adventures! It would be good if you (and other old mongers) could spend a little bit of your time to start posting again.

Thanks,

FastB.

Rk3891
12-18-17, 09:26
Dear bro FastB,

Really appreciate your initiative to share your experiences in detail reports. You are doing a great job. And your writing skill is awesome indeed! Your reports will be a great source of information for everyone but I also like the content value, its really a pleasure to read. Keep going! All the best!

I started mongering outside Dhaka, at north Bengal where I had to visit from time to time form my office. One of my colleagues there introduced me to a hotel manager and he used to arranged birds for me every day. I also mongered abroad while I visited abroad for official purpose. I still do!

However, I never dared to monger at Dhaka as I was afraid of security and privacy. After I stopped visiting North Bengal, my thirst for meat started growing day by day and I was frantically looking for sex options in my own city. I used to search the internet for sex options for weeks and months but none seems to be real, or safe. Then I came across ISG and Topix forum. Topix was flooded with information but I could not find the quality I was looking for. On the other hand I found fantastic feeds in ISG. Information here was quality, complete and most of all seemed authentic. I started reading all posts, pages after pages, then I activated my PM and started contacting fellow expert mongers. Interestingly, most of the them were very helpful to me and I was nearly flooded with quality authenticated information form some of then. I really thank these friends who helped me out!

There were lots of reviews in ISG like hotel bar adventures of Papi, FRs of different spas by different fellow mongers, etc. Eti of Famous was a sex bomb at that time. I decided to go to a spa but for some reason I decided visiting Seven Door instead. I went there at 10:30 AM on a weekday so that the girls are fresh and they are not expecting much of customs during weekdays. I met a stunning beauty at the counter, asked 3 k for 1 HR message. I agreed, and wanted to choose the masseuse. She kindly denied my request and informed me that clients cannot choose here, rather she would assign someone for me. If I do not like her, I'll be able to change her within the first 15 minutes. I was very disappointed, but decided to continue as I've been preparing for this so long..

Divine Monger
12-20-17, 12:52
Is Navid khan from Dhaka hunters club / fb reliable? I was looking for a whole night deal in his flat but he doesn't seem to share girls details in advance. I have no prior experience in flat service, so any help would be highly appreciated. I am mostly looking for a whole night stand.

Platinum 2000
12-20-17, 14:54
Called Rawnak to book a slot with Payel or Pakhi. The guy who answered the phone was not too keen to discuss counter rates or to book a slot. He kept on saying I should just go and someone good will attend. Don't want to be going somewhere and then be disappointed with the selection. Can anyone help on how to book a particular person and a time slot at Rawnak?

Also wanted an opinion as who would be a better choice? Payel or Pakhi?

Thanks in advance!!

Today the owner of Rawnak showed me some new collection, among them I found one classy babe available in general category who is totally different from others. All other time, they category these type of girls as VIP and charge 10 K 15 K package..

Daiaan
12-20-17, 18:59
I'll be in Dhaka for the next 3 weeks and I haven't mongered there at all. Is there anyone I can PM for a few details? Would be much appreciated. P. S, I have RTFF.

FastB
12-20-17, 19:06
Is Navid khan from Dhaka hunters club / fb reliable? I was looking for a whole night deal in his flat but he doesn't seem to share girls details in advance. I have no prior experience in flat service, so any help would be highly appreciated. I am mostly looking for a whole night stand.My apologies bro, but I do not have the slightest idea! FB is full of craps these days, however gems could be found. Please active your PM and I'll be able to provide you a few.

Thanks,

FastB.

PriankaTuhin
12-21-17, 19:48
PriankaTuhin Bro,

Can you please tell me the name of the SP who can get me Shipa. Need a mind-blowing blowjob. Thanks!Dear friend,

I can't share contact here. If your PM option is enable then please PM me. Shipa usually works there one / two days per week. Last time I tried to influence her to come inside Dhaka area (Gulshan, Banani spa) but she didn't show any interest. I will collect her contact no on next visit if she is interested in outcall service. By the way, hotel based service is now open at Mirpur-10.

Thanks,

Tuhin.

FastB
12-22-17, 10:53
Is there any safe guest house or hotel at Gulshan, Niketon and Farmgate area to bring in birds? Do they require NID? Would be great if we could share.

My PM is open!

Thanks,

FastB.

Aakash69
12-22-17, 14:32
Can anybody share the location of divine? What about Aroshi from Mirpur? Is she reliable?

ExtraFun
12-22-17, 16:03
Previously I would always take SP. Took service from Avera, seven doors, Smile, Thai Spa in Chittagong and may others. But they seemed always less convenient and overpriced to me. You need to pay double for FS. Around 3 k for massage minimum 2.5 K for Extra. And massage is utterly shit. Within the one hour half of it will take to negotiate with girl about service and payment. Ultimately one pays around or more than 6 k for service of half an hour. So I would always look for alternative. Flat service somehow seemed risky for me. But things turned around over the time. I got connected with different MPs from Mouchak, Kalabagan, Uttara, Khilgaon. If you are first time they may take a bit more money. But once you get familiar it gets cost effective. I can share today's experience today. My MP called me yesterday about a new tribal girl. So I decided to try that today. I went there. I dint like that tribal. Looked a bit aged to me. But there were some other options also. Among them I liked one girl. She was of dark complexion, slim and with good height of around five four (good height always turns me on). I took for one hour, two shots with all the foreplay stuffs. I always prefer having two shots. In a SP of one HR you don't get that. Whenever you trying for mongering its always better to for two shots. The second shot is always more durable, enjoyable. I totally dislike fake moaning or girl just being totally expressionless. But cannot do much if she does not get horny. You can try to search with cradle faith in social media. Today, I was lucky. My girl got super horny. When I fingered her and gave some g spot stimulation, she got just top of the world. Insisted me continuously for the game. Even she tried to put my thing in her though I was not wearing protection at that time. Whatever I had sense in me. I quickly put on protection and fucked really hard. As this was the 2nd shot. It was more worthy. Usual girls apply many techniques to make you ejaculate early. But todays one seemed novice to me. I asked her. She replied that she is not professional. Sometimes she works. I doubted about that. Then she shared her social media account. I checked it and saw that it was not fake. She is actually university student. All these stuff I experienced in a lot less amount and lot more worthy. So bottom line is If you find a good reliable flat service and manage to make good connection with MPS. Go for that. Worth it.

PriankaTuhin
12-22-17, 18:05
Is there any safe guest house or hotel at Gulshan, Niketon and Farmgate area to bring in birds? Do they require NID? Would be great if we could share.

My PM is open!

Thanks,

FastB.Dear friend,

Did you visit Tipu Sardar's place at Niketon? It's a guest house and Tipu works for them and coordinate the program. It seems secure place to me with reasonable room rent. Last time I rent room via Tipu and there I met sales manage who assured me low rate next time if I directly contact with him. PM me if you want manager's contact number.

Thanks.

Tuhin.

AustinBd
12-22-17, 21:49
Bro,

I don't have any master / visa card. Can I buy a subscription using local banks? Seeking for kind help please.

Aakash69
12-23-17, 04:48
Can anybody share the location of divine? What about Aroshi from Mirpur? Is she reliable?Hello all,

It's my first post in this forum. Can anybody help with the above issue? I am also searching the way of PM enabling.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

FastB
12-23-17, 08:27
Dear friend,

Did you visit Tipu Sardar's place at Niketon? It's a guest house and Tipu works for them and coordinate the program. It seems secure place to me with reasonable room rent. Last time I rent room via Tipu and there I met sales manage who assured me low rate next time if I directly contact with him. PM me if you want manager's contact number.

Thanks.

Tuhin.Hello Tuhin,

Thank you for your response. I have Rajib's contact number, but thanks for offering anyway.

Yes, Tipu's place seemed very secured to me, however unfortunately that place has been closed very recently. The thing is, Niketon is a residential area, so Rajuk closed all commercial activates there. All Shops, Guest houses, Fuji Inn Hotel, etc. Are closed all on a sudden! Tipu has quickly shifted to another location at Gulshan which is save as well.

However, the reason behind my post is not only to look for a palace for myself, but also to help other mongers with information about safe places at a reasonable rate.

Would request all mongers to contribute with credible information.

Thanks,

FastB.

Jobayer
12-23-17, 19:44
Previously I would always take SP. Took service from Avera, seven doors, Smile, Thai Spa in Chittagong and may others. But they seemed always less convenient and overpriced to me. You need to pay double for FS. Around 3 k for massage minimum 2.5 K for Extra. And massage is utterly shit. Within the one hour half of it will take to negotiate with girl about service and payment. Ultimately one pays around or more than 6 k for service of half an hour. So I would always look for alternative. Flat service somehow seemed risky for me. But things turned around over the time. I got connected with different MPs from Mouchak, Kalabagan, Uttara, Khilgaon. If you are first time they may take a bit more money. But once you get familiar it gets cost effective. I can share today's experience today. My MP called me yesterday about a new tribal girl. So I decided to try that today. I went there. I dint like that tribal. Looked a bit aged to me. But there were some other options also. Among them I liked one girl. She was of dark complexion, slim and with good height of around five four (good height always turns me on). I took for one hour, two shots with all the foreplay stuffs. I always prefer having two shots. In a SP of one HR you don't get that. Whenever you trying for mongering its always better to for two shots. The second shot is always more durable, enjoyable. I totally dislike fake moaning or girl just being totally expressionless. But cannot do much if she does not get horny. You can try to search with cradle faith in social media..Would you mind to share the location of this flat service? Any contact number or fb ID of that girl? Thanks in advance.

AustinBd
12-24-17, 09:39
Your post is very informative. Thanks.

Hello Tuhin,

Thank you for your response. I have Rajib's contact number, but thanks for offering anyway.

Yes, Tipu's place seemed very secured to me, however unfortunately that place has been closed very recently. The thing is, Niketon is a residential area, so Rajuk closed all commercial activates there. All Shops, Guest houses, Fuji Inn Hotel, etc. Are closed all on a sudden! Tipu has quickly shifted to another location at Gulshan which is save as well.

However, the reason behind my post is not only to look for a palace for myself, but also to help other mongers with information about safe places at a reasonable rate.

Would request all mongers to contribute with credible information.

Thanks,

FastB.

PriankaTuhin
12-24-17, 18:44
Tuhin bro,

How safe are these hotels? How about the collections? Rates? Any recommendation. Planning to go this week. Thanks!Dear friend,

Hotel is always risky compare to Spa at Gulshan / Banani. You should not plan to stay there for a long time. Rate is very cheap, collection are worst quality. I have a reliable SP / staff working there who knows very well what I like. Among these worst quality only few girls are exceptional who can really satisfy me. I only response to my SP when they are available. Environment is not so clean. Be aware of protection and safe sex otherwise very high chance of STD.

Tuhin.

AustinBd
12-24-17, 19:38
Did anyone take service from Navid Khan? If yes tell me about quality. He claims he has VIP girls. We many have spa girls experiences. Are those better than spa girls?

Aakash69
12-25-17, 08:37
Visited recently. Well decorated and nice place. Took Eti for service. Damage was 3 k except counter charge. Is it OK?

AustinBd
12-25-17, 14:11
Hi Seniors,

After a long break planning to take service next Friday / Saturday. What will be the best option, budget is not problem.

AustinBd
12-25-17, 18:58
Your experience will help me a lot. Long time being looking here in Mirpur some mongering places. Contacted one lady before were asking for 6 k for single shot. But the fact was she wanted advance 2 k before knowing me her address. Finally refused to pay advance.

Thanks for your concern. I think I'll try my luck with the cheaper options this time. Haven't tried the hotel girls yet. Would love to experience that as well. I'm happy as long as I get a decent blowjob (preferably CIM). Will share my experience. Thanks.

KodomTuli
12-26-17, 05:05
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for some time now and I have finally decided to take the plunge. But I am still a bit nervous and worried about the whole experience so I need some advice / suggestions from the members with experience in the group.

I have engaged an SP named Sunny from Mirpur (ECB Chottor) area. I'm due to go there tomorrow and I have selected a high class girl for 15 K. I know it's a lot of mybut I don't want the average girl for my experience. So I need to know what kind of things I should be aware of and be careful about. This is my first time and I'm not sure I can trust this SP.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Kazol
12-26-17, 06:49
Your experience will help me a lot. Long time being looking here in Mirpur some mongering places. Contacted one lady before were asking for 6 k for single shot. But the fact was she wanted advance 2 k before knowing me her address. Finally refused to pay advance.Hi guys,

I am staying Dhaka for like 15 days. Anyone please help me find some good, safe action places will be much appreciated.

Kazol
12-26-17, 07:19
Previously I would always take SP. Took service from Avera, seven doors, Smile, Thai Spa in Chittagong and may others. But they seemed always less convenient and overpriced to me. You need to pay double for FS. Around 3 k for massage minimum 2.5 K for Extra. And massage is utterly shit. Within the one hour half of it will take to negotiate with girl about service and payment. Ultimately one pays around or more than 6 k for service of half an hour. So I would always look for alternative. Flat service somehow seemed risky for me. But things turned around over the time. I got connected with different MPs from Mouchak, Kalabagan, Uttara, Khilgaon. If you are first time they may take a bit more money. But once you get familiar it gets cost effective. I can share today's experience today. My MP called me yesterday about a new tribal girl. So I decided to try that today. I went there. I dint like that tribal. Looked a bit aged to me. But there were some other options also. Among them I liked one girl. She was of dark complexion, slim and with good height of around five four (good height always turns me on). I took for one hour, two shots with all the foreplay stuffs. I always prefer having two shots. In a SP of one HR you don't get that. Whenever you trying for mongering its always better to for two shots. The second shot is always more durable, enjoyable. I totally dislike fake moaning or girl just being totally expressionless. But cannot do much if she does not get horny. You can try to search with cradle faith in social media. Today, I was lucky. My girl got super horny. When I fingered her and gave some g spot stimulation, she got just top of the world. Insisted me continuously for the game. Even she tried to put my thing in her though I was not wearing protection at that time. Whatever I had sense in me. I quickly put on protection and fucked really hard. As this was the 2nd shot. It was more worthy. Usual girls apply many techniques to make you ejaculate early. But todays one seemed novice to me. I asked her. She replied that she is not professional. Sometimes she works. I doubted about that. Then she shared her social media account. I checked it and saw that it was not fake. She is actually university student. All these stuff I experienced in a lot less amount and lot more worthy. So bottom line is If you find a good reliable flat service and manage to make good connection with MPS. Go for that. Worth it.Hi,

Thanks a lot for such a detailed information. Could you able to provide the contact number through which I could able to have an experience too? I am planning to go within this week. You can inbox me with details.

Daiaan
12-27-17, 01:36
Visited recently. Well decorated and nice place. Took Eti for service. Damage was 3 k except counter charge. Is it OK?Did you make have an appointment before going inside?

AustinBd
12-27-17, 07:48
How much were the counter charge? Only FS 3 K? Is there more other options. How was Eti?

Visited recently. Well decorated and nice place. Took Eti for service. Damage was 3 k except counter charge. Is it OK?.

Akash03
12-27-17, 13:41
Does any one have taken service of sunny, place ecb chottor, mirpur? If yea then how safe authentic is his service and place and what about his models?

Akash03
12-27-17, 13:43
Please share your experience if you have already visited the place.

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for some time now and I have finally decided to take the plunge. But I am still a bit nervous and worried about the whole experience so I need some advice / suggestions from the members with experience in the group.

I have engaged an SP named Sunny from Mirpur (ECB Chottor) area. I'm due to go there tomorrow and I have selected a high class girl for 15 K. I know it's a lot of mybut I don't want the average girl for my experience. So I need to know what kind of things I should be aware of and be careful about. This is my first time and I'm not sure I can trust this SP.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Aakash69
12-28-17, 02:03
How much were the counter charge? Only FS 3 K? Is there more other options. How was Eti?.3 k for 1 hour. Yes. Average looking. But technique was good. Very cooperative. Does she allow BJ and other stuff? I don't know actually.

KodomTuli
12-28-17, 04:24
Please share your experience if you have already visited the place.He's a Fraud. Him and his friends will mug you when you reach their area. Wish someone had warned me before.

PriankaTuhin
12-28-17, 18:55
He's a Fraud. Him and his friends will mug you when you reach their area. Wish someone had warned me before.Feeling very upset about fraud incident. I believe you missed my review / comments in a post month ago where I warned fellow members not to trust escort based website and FB based service provider. I mentioned there about Fuad-bin-Sultan whom I personally know and what happen to him at Uttara incident. In my experience found only 1/2 SP are trustworthy who operate their service via FB. Why you chose 15 K package in first place where 4 k package are available in spa?

Here are some thumbs rule for mongering from my point of view:

1. Never trust any escort based website advertisement in BD. Yes, escort service available in BD but they don't have website, totally secret.

2. Never trust any FB based entertainment club. All are fake ID and fake DP.

3. Never go to an unknown place alone, at least take the SP with you.

4. To trust one SP, take reference from other SP or someone whom you already know.

5. If SP ask you to met his place, don't do that rather call him to met your place first.

6. No advance in any circumstance. If someone insist advance, consider 100% fraud.

7. Spa is more reliable as they have permanent establishment. One spa owner know another spa owner very well.

Thanks,

Tuhin.

Platinum 2000
12-28-17, 20:08
Anyone got details or can help compare between Payel and Pakhi at Rawnak?

How do I do an appointment from before as the guy on the phone was quite non-cooperative.

KodomTuli
12-29-17, 09:49
Feeling very upset about fraud incident. I believe you missed my review / comments in a post month ago where I warned fellow members not to trust escort based website and FB based service provider. I mentioned there about Fuad-bin-Sultan whom I personally know and what happen to him at Uttara incident. In my experience found only 1/2 SP are trustworthy who operate their service via FB. Why you chose 15 K package in first place where 4 k package are available in spa?

Here are some thumbs rule for mongering from my point of view:

1. Never trust any escort based website advertisement in BD. Yes, escort service available in BD but they don't have website, totally secret.

2. Never trust any FB based entertainment club. All are fake ID and fake DP.

3. Never go to an unknown place alone, at least take the SP with you..Thanks Tuhin Bhai! I must've missed your post and been stupid enough to trust FB. However I learned from the forum that Tipu Sardar is a reliable source and I have found him on Facebook. Now I'm not sure if it's a scam. He said he will provide the service in his Gulshan 1 guest house. Do you think I should go ahead or any precautions I should take? I don't know any other SP and I'm very new to this mongering.

Aakash69
12-29-17, 15:59
Did you make have an appointment before going inside?Yes. But on the same day. May be 2-3 HR earlier.

PriankaTuhin
12-29-17, 18:20
Thanks Tuhin Bhai! I must've missed your post and been stupid enough to trust FB. However I learned from the forum that Tipu Sardar is a reliable source and I have found him on Facebook. Now I'm not sure if it's a scam. He said he will provide the service in his Gulshan 1 guest house. Do you think I should go ahead or any precautions I should take? I don't know any other SP and I'm very new to this mongering.Dear friend,

Tipu Sarder and Alif Khan are reliable SP who are available in FB. Although I never take service either of them but I know them. Only reason behind this, they charge extremely high. Tipu Sarder is polite educated person and his collections are mind blowing. He is not fraud and his new place is Gulshan-1. If you have enough budget for mongering ("Money is not a problem") then definitely you should go for Tipu Sarder. But keep one thing in mind if you start with Tipu Sarder's service then others option will not satisfy you. Mongering is kind of addiction!

Tuhin.

FastB
12-29-17, 19:07
Thanks Tuhin Bhai! I must've missed your post and been stupid enough to trust FB. However I learned from the forum that Tipu Sardar is a reliable source and I have found him on Facebook. Now I'm not sure if it's a scam. He said he will provide the service in his Gulshan 1 guest house. Do you think I should go ahead or any precautions I should take? I don't know any other SP and I'm very new to this mongering.I would also agree with Tuhin, specially on the points that you should not pay any advance in any case and you should not reach out to any SP without a solid recommendation.

However, Tipu Sarder is a very good SP, the best in my recommendation. If anyone could take the trouble of browsing through the old posts, s / he would find many actually praising about Tipu's service.

You may not always afford Tipu's service as he provides premium service at premium rate. In this situation, you may avail service form Dhaka adult Entertainment (Babu's group), Alif Khan, and Tanvir Mahmud operating through FB. I have availed these and all are trustworthy. Interestingly, I always succeed to avoid frauds as I did not go for any SP straight away.

Thanks,

FastB.

Kazol
12-30-17, 02:21
Hi Tuhin bhai,

I am currnetly in Dhaka for 15 days. Need some SP contact for mongering. Need help.

Dear friend,

Tipu Sarder and Alif Khan are reliable SP who are available in FB. Although I never take service either of them but I know them. Only reason behind this, they charge extremely high. Tipu Sarder is polite educated person and his collections are mind blowing. He is not fraud and his new place is Gulshan-1. If you have enough budget for mongering ("Money is not a problem") then definitely you should go for Tipu Sarder. But keep one thing in mind if you start with Tipu Sarder's service then others option will not satisfy you. Mongering is kind of addiction!

Tuhin.

AustinBd
12-30-17, 18:44
I lost my money before with some phone entertainers. There are many fraud practices in this arena as I see. We want enjoyment by damaging our money. This is not unfair.

He's a Fraud. Him and his friends will mug you when you reach their area. Wish someone had warned me before.

FastB
12-31-17, 04:13
Dear friend,

Tuhin.Hello Tuhin,

You are very right bro, if you start off with Tipu, you'll get stuck if you do not have very high budget readily available! I keep cursing him for this!

However, I'll post some of my experiences in other places, Tanvir, Alif and Babu. Hope this will help other mongers with moderate budget.

Thanks, FastB.

Abbas007
12-31-17, 07:54
After about 4 weeks I went to Rawnak yesterday. Took Payel a new girl (I have never seen her). She is 5 feet 3 inch, 34 firm boobs, agile. Real sucking master. HSC completed, knows the art of pleasing partner. Very friendly, liked all attitude except DFK. She does not allow deep kiss / anal. Except that you can do everything with her. Perfect body. So far the best in Rawnak for me. Damage is 3.5 K (all inclusive. Massage & 1 shot). I asked for pic but did not allow for the first time. Lets see next.

KodomTuli
12-31-17, 08:09
Had my first mongering experience went great with Tipu! The girl I chose was ex model / celebrity. She was really cute, slim and shy but I really liked her. We bonded well and I was nice to her. Did a little chit chat too. She shared her experiences with me and she liked me too.

I was nervous myself too but it went really well and though Tipu's service was expensive it was hassle free and totally worth it. Very much recommend!

Aakash69
01-01-18, 16:53
After about 4 weeks I went to Rawnak yesterday. Took Payel a new girl (I have never seen her). She is 5 feet 3 inch, 34 firm boobs, agile. Real sucking master. HSC completed, knows the art of pleasing partner. Very friendly, liked all attitude except DFK. She does not allow deep kiss / anal. Except that you can do everything with her. Perfect body. So far the best in Rawnak for me. Damage is 3.5 K (all inclusive. Massage & 1 shot). I asked for pic but did not allow for the first time. Lets see next.Thanks a lot for your review, Abbas bhai. Your posts are really helpful. I am following this forum for a long time but new in mongering in Dhaka. Can you please share the exact location of Rawnak Gulshan? I found Powder Room as per direction. Is this near the Powder Room? However, how much they charge for new clients? Waiting for your suggestion.

Abbas007
01-02-18, 08:00
Thanks a lot for your review, Abbas bhai. Your posts are really helpful. I am following this forum for a long time but new in mongering in Dhaka. Can you please share the exact location of Rawnak Gulshan? I found Powder Room as per direction. Is this near the Powder Room? However, how much they charge for new clients? Waiting for your suggestion.Brother,

The exact address is: Gulshan Road-123, House-21, 2nd floor. Go to shoppers world and proceed straight, you get Koreana restaurant. The house is just beside the restaurant. You get the house number written as 21 only.

KodomTuli
01-02-18, 15:35
Has anyone taken service from Pasha Chowdhury on FB? He claims to operate in Gulshan. If any of you have any idea please let me know.

Thanks.

KodomTuli
01-03-18, 10:49
Hi all,

Looking for some recommendations on any medicine / spray that is available Dhaka which can make me last longer. Also any medicine that can make my second erection quicker?

Thanks.

EvolutionZ
01-03-18, 18:08
Hi all,

Looking for some recommendations on any medicine / spray that is available Dhaka which can make me last longer. Also any medicine that can make my second erection quicker?

Thanks.Hello,

To last longer, you can go for Tab Susten 30 MG 1 tab 2 hours before intercourse. Only 1 tab per day.

There is no such drugs for rapid ejaculation at the second attempt.

Thanks.

FastB
01-06-18, 10:11
Hi all,

Thanks.Dear,

I would recommend not to take any medicine for this, these generally have severe adverse side effects.

It actually happens to everyone in the beginning, so nothing to worry. As soon as you learn to control your emotion, you be able to play with your length of service for both intercourses. There are lots of good contents regarding this in the internet, please go though these, try and I'm sure you'll be a master on this very soon.

Thanks,

FastB.

PriankaTuhin
01-06-18, 17:55
Dear,

I would recommend not to take any medicine for this, these generally have severe adverse side effects.

It actually happens to everyone in the beginning, so nothing to worry. As soon as you learn to control your emotion, you be able to play with your length of service for both intercourses. There are lots of good contents regarding this in the internet, please go though these, try and I'm sure you'll be a master on this very soon.

Thanks,

FastB.Dear friend,

I am totally agree with FastB. He is absolutely correct. You have to control your excitement and then everything comes naturally. Don't set any target, don't look at time, never compare your performance with others specially what we see in porn video. Sex is not only physical but also mental satisfaction. Healthy natural food, honey and physical exercise definitely help to overcome men's common issue.

By the way, I believe this forum is not intend to these kind of discussion. ISG is for sharing your mongering experience and exchanging information with others.

Tuhin.

KodomTuli
01-07-18, 14:02
Dear friend,

I am totally agree with FastB. He is absolutely correct. You have to control your excitement and then everything comes naturally. Don't set any target, don't look at time, never compare your performance with others specially what we see in porn video. Sex is not only physical but also mental satisfaction. Healthy natural food, honey and physical exercise definitely help to overcome men's common issue.

By the way, I believe this forum is not intend to these kind of discussion. ISG is for sharing your mongering experience and exchanging information with others.

Tuhin.Thank you both for the good advice.

SoulVibes
01-08-18, 16:30
So recently I found Dhaka Entertainment club in facebook. Its extremely large with more than 17 k members. (Run by Shantanu Biswas, Navid Khan and two other moderators) So I saw a post by one of the moderators who offered 5 k for herself and 3 k for a younger girl. I'm not sure if they are a reliable group of SP. Can anyone confirm? The recent report by a fellow monger of getting robbed has me concerned. The Place is in Badda Notun bazar, her own flat service. Can anyone confirm their services?

PriankaTuhin
01-08-18, 19:26
Anyone know Uvi Uvi, moderator of Dhaka adult Entertainment? Please share your experience if you took service from her. She claims provided pic at FB (attached) are real.

Tuhin.

Platinum 2000
01-08-18, 20:59
Called Rawnak and booked a slot with Payal an HR before my visit today.

On my arrival, I was told that Payal is not available and is actually absent today. The guy coldly said he forgot to inform me over phone rather than saying sorry. Showed me only 3 girls who were available and none to my liking. Since I was there, decided to go with the best of the 3. But to my utter surprise the counter asked for 8 k. And then came down to 7 k when I said that is too much. I read that lot of you paid 3.5 k and I told them that my friends came few times and all were charged 3.5 k. Other than trying to convince me, the guy at the counter outright said this is a lie and they can't offer anyone below 7 k. I offered up to 4.5 k but he was unmoved.

I decided not to take their service as I was not willing to pay 7 k for someone who didn't catch my eye at first sight. I just left disappointed.

Rawnak is surely off my list. Unless someone can tell when what's going on.

SoulVibes
01-09-18, 09:18
Anyone know Uvi Uvi, moderator of Dhaka adult Entertainment? Please share your experience if you took service from her. She claims provided pic at FB (attached) are real.

Tuhin.Most of their entertainers are verified, Babu is reputed. You can go for her, though I have not taken her service personally, (too expensive).

FastB
01-09-18, 17:35

Tuhin.She is real indeed! Very modest girl, non-professional.

Thanks, FastB.

PriankaTuhin
01-09-18, 19:01
Most of their entertainers are verified, Babu is reputed. You can go for her, though I have not taken her service personally, (too expensive).Thanks bro for recommendation. I was looking for solid feedback from someone who actually took service from her. If she is reliable and provide quality service then I can consider / raise my budget.

Tuhin.

PriankaTuhin
01-09-18, 19:19

On my arrival, I was told that Payal is not available and is actually absent today. The guy coldly said he forgot to inform me over phone rather than saying sorry. Showed me only 3 girls who were available and none to my liking. Since I was there, decided to go with the best of the 3. But to my utter surprise the counter asked for 8 k. And then came down to 7 k when I said that is too much. I read that lot of you paid 3.5 k and I told them that my friends came few times and all were charged 3.5 k. Other than trying to convince me, the guy at the counter outright said this is a lie and they can't offer anyone below 7 k. I offered up to 4.5 k but he was unmoved.

I decided not to take their service as I was not willing to pay 7 k for someone who didn't catch my eye at first sight. I just left disappointed.

Rawnak is surely off my list. Unless someone can tell when what's going on.Dear friend,

Even I am also disappointed hearing such thing happening there. Your decision not to take service, absolutely correct. As you may know that I am regular visitor of Rawnak but recently I also disappointed with some issue which I can't accept. Only few members (including me) get full package at 3.5 K but I know finally they offer 4 K to everyone. In that case 4.5 K still high in my sense as girls are not up to that quality.

Can you please let me know to whom you are dealing at counter. The owner (mid aged blackish) or newly appointed manager (young fair looking)? There must be something wrong happening there.

Tuhin.

Yavar
01-10-18, 09:54
So finally managed to pay a visit to Tongi, Gazipur two weeks back on the recommendation of a reliable friend. Contacted his SP well in advance who asked me to call him once I reach Gazipur Chowrasta. In came a young man aged about 30-35 years and took me through the alleys into an establishment named Hotel Shapla Abashik. Meantime we negotiated for Tk350 "ek shot" as they call it. The guy seemed cooperative so requested for a girl who possesses all the sex qualities one can imagine (of course). The SP probably got me into the dirtiest room I can think of. Non-branded empty condom packs (only manufactured and expiry dates printed) sprinkled all over the place. Some intact beneath the mattress and couch-cushion. And a few used ones littered here and there. The room also came in with a few empty bottles of different energy drinks. Probably a few hundred men already banged there before I went in. Absolutely no sign of hygiene. The condition of the toilet was ever worse. Half flooded with condoms floating. Even though I expressed deep concern but the SP was reluctant to accommodate me somewhere else. Guess it was their peak business hour as we found a few rooms already "booked" when the SP was trying to get me a room. The room comes in with basic bed, sofa, and a tea bale. In comes a knock on the door. The SP escorted a girl name Pinky. Average looking, decent height, a bit dark but slim, wearing tight kameez with the scarf intentionally hanging on to her throat down to her back so that customers could see her gigantic tits tying to pop out tearing everything. Among all the jewellery she was wearing, her nose pin was an absolute teaser. "Mama shob koia disi". She smiled at me and locked the door from inside and sat beside me on the couch. (I'll cut the crap talk with the her). Clearly my dick was responding faster than my brain at this point. She's a pro. Offered me if I'd like to have some drinks pointing towards the empty energy drink bottles. I declined as I wanted to get out of that place as soon as I can. Although I'm not new to this trade but it was clearly my first ever hotel experience. I find the setup dirt cheap so I played the old tricks in tipping her over an advance TK. 500 note and asked her to do the needful. (Trust me working girls love advance tips). She took off my pants as I sat on the cough. She undressed herself and got a cough-cushion beneath her knees. She'd start the action by stroking my dick then gently lick it with her tongue tip to finally take it into her mouth. At the climax I pulled off my dick and pushed her head towards my balls. She'd suck them for at least about 5 minutes without complain. Though she's not extremely good at it but I'm sure she tried her best to please me in the hope for more tips (the power of advance tips). While she was busy giving me head, I played the entire time with her soft but massive girls. Finally I stood up and give her a hard pounding in doggy style. I also spanked her the entire duration of the intercourse. After about 4-5 minutes I popped a massive load deep inside her hole. She then moved on to a side on the floor pushing the jeez out of her vagina sitting in the squat position. Guess what? I didn't even bother to use condom as she didn't complain. As I hesitated to go freshen up in the sickening attached toilet, she offered to clean off my dick which I gladly accepted. She somehow managed an empty water drum and a mug full of water to rinse off any sign of evidence. I closed the transaction with another TK200 tip for her excellent post-sex cleanup services. Total damage: TK350 + TK500 + Tk200 = TK1050. I got her contact number. She works 3-4 times a week. At the end, both of us got out of the room with big smiles on our faces. Hope she didn't transfer any sexually transmitted disease. Next visit I'll definitely try to explore her forbidden cave. I know for a fact, money will be the ultimate winner.

FastB
01-10-18, 18:06
So finally managed to pay a visit to Tongi, Gazipur two weeks back on the recommendation of a reliable friend. Contacted his SP well in advance who asked me to call him once I reach Gazipur Chowrasta. In came a young man aged about 30-35 years and took me through the alleys into an establishment named Hotel Shapla Abashik. Meantime we negotiated for Tk350 "ek shot" as they call it. The guy seemed cooperative so requested for a girl who possesses all the sex qualities one can imagine (of course). The SP probably got me into the dirtiest room I can think of. Non-branded empty condom packs (only manufactured and expiry dates printed) sprinkled all over the place. Some intact beneath the mattress and couch-cushion. And a few used ones littered here and there. The room also came in with a few empty bottles of different energy drinks. Probably a few hundred men already banged there before I went in. Absolutely no sign of hygiene. The condition of the toilet was ever worse. Half flooded with condoms floating. Even though I expressed deep concern but the SP was reluctant to accommodate me somewhere else. Guess it was their peak business hour as we found a few rooms already "booked" when the SP was trying to get me a room. The room comes in with basic bed, sofa, and a tea bale. In comes a knock on the door. The SP escorted a girl name Pinky. Average looking, decent height, a bit dark but slim, wearing tight kameez with the scarf intentionally hanging on to her throat down to her back so that customers could see her gigantic tits tying to pop out tearing everything. Among all the jewellery she was wearing, her nose pin was an absolute teaser. "Mama shob koia disi". She smiled at me and locked the door from inside and sat beside me on the couch. (I'll cut the crap talk with the her). r.Fantastic write up! I do not (and probably will never) recommend for these places, however must admit your courage!

Keep mongering and posting.

Thanks, FastB.

EvolutionZ
01-10-18, 21:49
Uvi uvi is real for sure. She's very gentle & attractive too. A bit expensive for 1 hour. BTW, she's unavailable till 22nd Jan.

EvolutionZ
01-10-18, 22:04
10 months back I went mirpur 10 banglion wimax office (beside al helal hospital). Above that office, 3rd floor, there was a hotel. I went in, chose 'sumi' for 1200. She was brown, slim with Tibet powder smell which was a turned down. Room was. Dirty, with 1 bed only. First she told me to undress myself and lay on the bed.

She gave BJ for 30 sec only with condom on. Then she rode over me. She was constantly pushing me to cum faster.

It was my first mongering experience and it was bad. I went there at 11 am and I was the 12th person!!

EvolutionZ.

Rahul2013
01-11-18, 08:27
Good. I thought nice experience in Dhaka is not possible. I went spa in my previous trip Therapist just did oil massage. Nothing else. No hint from her side. From that day I am looking for independent girl. Please pass if you had any details everytime I stayed in banani. Orchid hotel.

Had my first mongering experience went great with Tipu! The girl I chose was ex model / celebrity. She was really cute, slim and shy but I really liked her. We bonded well and I was nice to her. Did a little chit chat too. She shared her experiences with me and she liked me too.

I was nervous myself too but it went really well and though Tipu's service was expensive it was hassle free and totally worth it. Very much recommend!

FastB
01-11-18, 16:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MassageMania
01-11-18, 19:13

Rawnak is surely off my list. Unless someone can tell when what's going on.Recently, everyone is complaining about Rawnak! And this is how they are destroying their business. I think divine is still better.

MassageMania
01-12-18, 05:13
Not all MPs are closed. Sector 5, Sector 1, Jashim Uddin are still open.What is the name of Spa at Sector 5 Uttara?

Yavar
01-12-18, 07:29
Planning go for a 2 girls hardcore session. Which of these girls work in pair?

1. Payel.

2. Shilpi.

3. Eva.

4. Akhi.

5. Mou.

6. Pakhi.

7. Shoma.

8. Shagorika.

9. Shopna.

10. Sharna.

11. Nipa.

12. Liza.

EvolutionZ
01-12-18, 21:08
Does anyone know if the group Dhaka Entertainment 35+ is reliable or not? I am thinking of taking one of their girl's services (Along with their room). Wanted to know if they were safe enough.Sorry to say man, I don't think they are safe. Rather I think 'Dhaka adult entertainment' is much reliable.

Platinum 2000
01-13-18, 16:17
It was the stupid manager who confirmed twice that my appointment with Payal was confirmed. And then on my arrival dealt in the most unprofessional way.

However, during my conversation, a mid-aged blackish guy walked in and tried to convince me at their 7 k demand. I, however, told them on their face at I have better options for lesser price and walked out.

What a waste of time & effort. Divine is more professional even though a little expensive.

Dear friend,

Even I am also disappointed hearing such thing happening there. Your decision not to take service, absolutely correct. As you may know that I am regular visitor of Rawnak but recently I also disappointed with some issue which I can't accept. Only few members (including me) get full package at 3.5 K but I know finally they offer 4 K to everyone. In that case 4.5 K still high in my sense as girls are not up to that quality.

Can you please let me know to whom you are dealing at counter. The owner (mid aged blackish) or newly appointed manager (young fair looking)? There must be something wrong happening there.

Tuhin.

Platinum 2000
01-13-18, 16:19
Pakhi no longer in Rawnak as I've been told by the manager.

Planning go for a 2 girls hardcore session. Which of these girls work in pair?

1. Payel.

2. Shilpi.

3. Eva.

4. Akhi.

5. Mou..

MassageMania
01-14-18, 01:13
It was the stupid manager who confirmed twice that my appointment with Payal was confirmed. And then on my arrival dealt in the most unprofessional way.

However, during my conversation, a mid-aged blackish guy walked in and tried to convince me at their 7 k demand. I, however, told them on their face at I have better options for lesser price and walked out.

What a waste of time & effort. Divine is more professional even though a little expensive.I totally agree with you. RAWNAK is a ripper! Don't go there!
Relax Physiotherapy @ Uttara is back with action! So you all can get some really good massage from that location.

Roton
01-14-18, 07:56
Vaia anyone can give full location of sector 5 spa?

I've been to few Uttara spas & would rate them as below.

Relax Therapy.

Value for money: 8/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Extras: 5/10 (Sometimes Great, Sometimes not).

Average Dmg: 2 K (30 min).

Jacko Uttara.

Massage: 2/10.

Extras: 8/10 (Almost Guaranteed).

Average Dmg: 3.5 k (60 min) 2.5k (30 min).

Rawnak.

Value for money: 9/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras: 8/10.

Average Dmg: 4 K (60 min).

3 Star facilities.

Gulshan321
01-14-18, 11:47
Recently, everyone is complaining about Rawnak! And this is how they are destroying their business. I think divine is still better.Rownak reputation is not good!

MassageMania
01-14-18, 18:57
Vaia anyone can give full location of sector 5 spa?

I've been to few Uttara spas & would rate them as below.

Relax Therapy.

Massage: 4/10.

Extras: 5/10 (Sometimes Great, Sometimes not).

Average Dmg: 2 K (30 min).

Jacko Uttara.

Value for money: 8/10..Thank you Roton bro for the analysis. Can you share some info, like type of extra services did you get from Jacko and Relax and also can share some info related the girls?

MassageMania
01-14-18, 19:01
Vaia anyone can give full location of sector 5 spa?How did you come to know about this hidden secret spa of Uttara?

Here is the address.

Shining Hair Studio Spa.

Counter Charge: 2,500 tk.

Yavar
01-14-18, 21:36
How did you come to know about this hidden secret spa of Uttara?

Here is the address.

Shining Hair Studio Spa.

Counter Charge: 2,500 tk.Can you recommend a girl by name at Shining Hair Studio Spa? A little bio of the recommended girl will be awesome.

Thanks.

ArifBD
01-15-18, 08:23
So finally managed to pay a visit to Tongi, Gazipur two weeks back on the recommendation of a reliable friend. Contacted his SP well in advance who asked me to call him once I reach Gazipur Chowrasta. In came a young man aged about 30-35 years and took me through the alleys into an establishment named Hotel Shapla Abashik. Meantime we negotiated for Tk350 "ek shot" as they call it. The guy seemed cooperative so requested for a girl who possesses all the sex qualities one can imagine (of course). The SP probably got me into the dirtiest room I can think of. Non-branded empty condom packs (only manufactured and expiry dates printed) sprinkled all over the place. Some intact beneath the mattress and couch-cushion. And a few used ones littered here and there. The room also came in with a few empty bottles of different energy drinks. Probably a few hundred men already banged there before I went in. Absolutely no sign of hygiene. The condition of the toilet was ever worse. Half flooded with condoms floating. Even though I expressed deep concern but the SP was reluctant to accommodate me somewhere else. Guess it was their peak business hour as we found a few rooms already "booked" when the SP was trying to get me a room. The room comes in with basic bed, sofa, and a tea bale. In comes a knock on the door. The SP escorted a girl name Pinky. Average looking, decent height, a bit dark but slim, wearing tight kameez with the scarf intentionally hanging on to her throat down to her back so that customers could see her gigantic tits tying to pop out tearing everything. Among all the jewellery she was wearing, her nose pin was an absolute teaser. "Mama shob koia disi". She smiled at me and locked the door from inside and sat beside me on the couch. (I'll cut the crap talk with the her). Clearly my dick was responding faster than my brain at this point. She's a pro. Offered me if I'd like to have some drinks pointing towards the empty energy drink bottles. I declined as I wanted to get out of that place as soon as I can. Although I'm not new to this trade but it was clearly my first ever hotel experience. I find the setup dirt cheap so I played the old tricks in tipping her over an advance TK. 500 note and asked her to do the needful..Never, and I can't repeat enough times, never do unprotected sex with prostitutes!

KodomTuli
01-15-18, 12:05
Is it possible to have any foreign girls in Dhaka? I understand the budget could be high but I'm still interested.

Also it is hard to find VIP girls in Dhaka who will do anal. Can anyone recommend me please?

PriankaTuhin
01-15-18, 19:05
Dear friends,

I just wanted to share some thoughts about residential hotel. I know it is the only option where you can enjoy at very cheap rate. Once I used to take service from reputed hotel occasionally. 3 years ago Banani (Kakoli) hotel was so famous for their cleanliness and overall service at very cheap rate. After that I didn't find anything like that. Now I like to totally avoid residential hotel. Points you should consider before going to there –.

1. Totally unsafe, police raid Mirpur-10 hotels 2 days ago. One of my known SP got caught.

2. Very high chance of STD. Most of the girls working there are ****. They do unprotected sex with anyone just for 500 TK.

3. Very high chance of skin diseases and / or allergy as those places are not hygienic.

4. Most of the girls working there are drug addicted.

5. Their provided condom is not safe enough.

6. After 10/15 minutes, most of the girls will behave rude and aggressive even after you tips them in advance.

Happy mongering! Safe mongering!

Tuhin.

JhonWhoSmith3
01-18-18, 03:11
When you say foreign girls. You mean what? European, Australian, American, Chinese, Indian? I would suggest if budget is not a problem then vist Singapore or Dubai. You will get all in one place. I heard Istanbul is also great for this.

Is it possible to have any foreign girls in Dhaka? I understand the budget could be high but I'm still interested.

Also it is hard to find VIP girls in Dhaka who will do anal. Can anyone recommend me please?

MassageMania
01-18-18, 10:50
Can you recommend a girl by name at Shining Hair Studio Spa? A little bio of the recommended girl will be awesome.

Thanks.It seems that they keep rotating girls from difference SPAs all over Dhaka.

Abbas007
01-18-18, 11:03
It seems that they keep rotating girls from difference SPAs all over Dhaka.That's true. When a girl joins in this profession, she can't leave it easily because it is the easiest way to earn money and they become addicted to sex with different persons. When they leave one spa or terminated from one spa, they look for other spas to work. On the other hand they naturally look for more earning. Any spa they get where they feel that there are scopes for more earnings, they join there. I found same girl in City inn, Relax, Jaco, Famous and 7 star. What can I say?

Abbas007
01-18-18, 11:11
I totally agree with you. RAWNAK is a ripper! Don't go there!
Relax Physio Therapy @ Uttara is back with action!! So you all can get some really good massage from that location.If Rawnak behaves like this with us, definitely we should not visit there. On our wallet, they survive and they are betraying us. Very bad attitude. Rather if you know some girls whom you liked during different sessions at different spa and have the phone number, dial them, they will give you better information about spa with reduced cost. Because the spa gets the major portion of the budget. As an example, in Rawnak. The girl only gets 1000 /= for each session where we give them 3.5 to 7 K. Most of the girls have places. If you give the girl 2K / 2.5K then you can play hell with her. She is happy and you are also happy. I tried it many times and it is much cheaper and safer.

Aakash69
01-19-18, 05:53
If Rawnak behaves like this with us, definitely we should not visit there. On our wallet, they survive and they are betraying us. Very bad attitude. Rather if you know some girls whom you liked during different sessions at different spa and have the phone number, dial them, they will give you better information about spa with reduced cost. Because the spa gets the major portion of the budget. As an example, in Rawnak. The girl only gets 1000 /= for each session where we give them 3.5 to 7 K. Most of the girls have places. If you give the girl 2K / 2.5K then you can play hell with her. She is happy and you are also happy. I tried it many times and it is much cheaper and safer.Abbas Bhai, went to Rawnak last week and same thing happened with me. They said they have only one package - 7 K! Anyway, I am searching a girl named Shova who used to work in Rawnak. Can you help me out.

SoulVibes
01-19-18, 18:03
I found a girl Who does real outcalls. She does everything except anal and CIM (She is okay if COF). She has beautiful B cups and a nice body, average face. Damage would be 6 k for an hour.

MassageMania
01-19-18, 20:48
That's true. When a girl joins in this profession, she can't leave it easily because it is the easiest way to earn money and they become addicted to sex with different persons. When they leave one spa or terminated from one spa, they look for other spas to work. On the other hand they naturally look for more earning. Any spa they get where they feel that there are scopes for more earnings, they join there. I found same girl in City inn, Relax, Jaco, Famous and 7 star. What can I say?Where is that girl now? I want to know about that person, LOL, who you have seen in so many spas.

BTW, where is 7 star? Is it 7 door or 7 star? Never heard about 7 star before.

TN1234
01-20-18, 04:46
What was rate for Rimu?

MassageMania
01-20-18, 08:13
That's true. When a girl joins in this profession, she can't leave it easily because it is the easiest way to earn money and they become addicted to sex with different persons. When they leave one spa or terminated from one spa, they look for other spas to work. On the other hand they naturally look for more earning. Any spa they get where they feel that there are scopes for more earnings, they join there. I found same girl in City inn, Relax, Jaco, Famous and 7 star. What can I say?Abbas Bro where is Lata / Nupur these days of Sector 12 Spa? Has it open? Relax got open a week back I guess.

UttaraBoy
01-20-18, 11:56
Abbas Bro where is Lata / Nupur these days of Sector 12 Spa? Has it open? Relax got open a week back I guess.They will be opening there relocated branch on 1st Feb at BNS Tower, Uttara.

Indian1
01-20-18, 12:11
I have good experiences with Mr Adils place in Gulshan.

Any body interested message me for contact info.

He is no nonsense guy.

MassageMania
01-20-18, 18:38
I heard from a source that there is a spa called J4 in Baridhara. It is located in road 7 and most probably the number of the house is 55. There are around 6-7 masseuses. Anyone visited the place?

Tandra from Avera is working there on Thu, Fri and Sat nights. BTW, did you know she squirts while she is in the climax at times?

MassageMania
01-20-18, 19:15

He is no nonsense guy.Please give some idea of the costing and the location.

MassageMania
01-20-18, 19:16
They will be opening there relocated branch on 1st Feb at BNS Tower, Uttara.Thank you Uttara Boy! So which floor and apartment number will it be?

Abbas007
01-22-18, 08:46
Thank you Uttara Boy! So which floor and apartment number will it be?Sorry brother, in my earlier post by mistake I typed 7 star instead of 7 door. The Fringe of Sec 12 was relocated at Gulshan 2 near Labaid, and to utter surprise is was also raided. They have some basic problem of the manager Sumaiya can't manage it. If they are in BNS Tower, I don't know how the issues will be dealt. It is a market and on the main road. The mongering business can't be kept out of sight. Since more people will come to know about them so they will have again problem. Lets see, but I am not going to visit them in BNS tower, Uttara.

Abbas007
01-22-18, 08:52
Abbas Bhai, went to Rawnak last week and same thing happened with me. They said they have only one package - 7 K! Anyway, I am searching a girl named Shova who used to work in Rawnak. Can you help me out.Very sad brother. I give 3.5 K at Rawnak. If they ask more (I did not visit Rawnak for last 3 weeks), then we avoid it. On 19th Nupur from Rawnak rang me (Nupur is a job holder in a buying house Uttara) and asked me for a session. I agreed and was about to go to Rawnak. But she told me to come to a private house in Uttara where we can have better time. So I thought to give a try. Went to Uttara, in a private flat, found very good room. The room had sofa, hitter etc because it was cold. We were there for 90 minutes. No hurry. Took bath. Together. Damage was 4 K. So this girls have all arrangements.

Yavar
01-23-18, 03:57
Very sad brother. I give 3.5 K at Rawnak. If they ask more (I did not visit Rawnak for last 3 weeks), then we avoid it. On 19th Nupur from Rawnak rang me (Nupur is a job holder in a buying house Uttara) and asked me for a session. I agreed and was about to go to Rawnak. But she told me to come to a private house in Uttara where we can have better time. So I thought to give a try. Went to Uttara, in a private flat, found very good room. The room had sofa, hitter etc because it was cold. We were there for 90 minutes. No hurry. Took bath. Together. Damage was 4 K. So this girls have all arrangements.Not safe bro. You really don't know what's in these spa girls' minds. You could have been trapped, filmed, blackmailed, etc. After all they care about is "quick money". On the other hand, these spas establishments have made huge investments and are very unlikely to fuck up. So please be careful with your action. Brain first, not your dick.

FastB
01-23-18, 11:19

He is no nonsense guy.Would be good to have your review please.

Thanks, FastB.

Neumann
01-24-18, 10:13
Dear friend,

Finding ISG is like finding pearl in the mud. Great review FastB bro. Thanks to all senior members for keeping this place alive. Does anyone know any action going in Bashundhora R/ A. Please PM me.

I reached Tipu's place around 15 minutes earlier as I do not like being late. Tipu brought the girl right on time and I was amazed to see that she was a real model, fantastic look, very slim, bright skin, medium boobs, wearing a smart sleeveless dress and a beautiful voice! After I started talking to the girl, I found her to be very smart and above all very friendly and open minded. We started coddling and DFK, undressed each other and soon her thin spotless body was rolling in my arms. She was holding me in her thin arms and pressing me with her beautiful legs. I was rubbing and licking her medium hard tits very softly and she was really enjoying this. Then she started BJ, and I started licking her until she got really horny. She pushed me on the bed, put on the rubber and started riding me. Very soon her face was blasting in pleasure, she was kissing me hard and moaning. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door! But she did not stop. Then again it knocked and I found that we ordered some food and it is that food that has arrived, but she is not letting me go. I nearly shouted to send the food after 30 minutes and the knocking stopped. She came in 5 minutes and asked me to start. I started form the back and in 5 minutes, someone is knocking at the door, again!! This time, I stopped and she ran into the washroom giving me an angry look. I opened the door (with my towel on) and received the food.

SoulVibes
01-24-18, 18:09
She charges 5 k per hour, does COF and everything else, loves to BJ. But will not do CIM or anal. I found her through my main page, we did cam through my mongering facebook profile (I provided pics if anyone interested) and real. Very horny, and very active. Face is average, body is clean and good.

SoulVibes
01-25-18, 01:11
She charges 5 k per hour, does COF and everything else, loves to BJ. But will not do CIM or anal. I found her through my main page, we did cam through my mongering facebook profile (I provided pics if anyone interested) and real. Very horny, and very active. Face is average, body is clean and good.Sorry, didn't attach the first time.

Indian1
01-25-18, 17:14
Would be good to have your review please.

Thanks, FastB.Name Kohimoor.

Look good.

Nj CIM doggie all positions.

Nice attitude.

Gave me good message.

Reasonable price.

Recommend highly.

GodlyMan
01-25-18, 18:33
Good day everyone!

New monger in Dhaka city. Can anyone help me with any name of place where I can go with damage 5-6 k? Thanks in advance.

MassageMania
01-26-18, 16:00
Anyone visited this place? You can check there FB page, search for "GulshanSpaParlour".

It is located in Navana Tower. Lift 19. Please do share your reviews if you have visited the place.

Neumann
01-27-18, 07:53
Dear friend,

Is there any other way of contacting with Tipu sarder without Facebook? I do not want to use my Facebook ID to contact him. Do I need a reference?

Dmdboi
01-27-18, 08:10
Hello good people,

This is my first post here and am seeking a good, reliable and expert masseuse with FS / BJ / HJ MP near the area of Panthapath / Lalmatia and such.

Kindly mention the prices, address and any girl name if you know to be good.

WazzsFohult
01-27-18, 17:49
I went to spa in Westin recently for a 1 hour massage.

The experience has been so mixed.

The masseuse massage style was very sensual and even going all way in thighs with inner thighs. I was expecting a HJ offer in the end but she abruptly ended after head massage in the end.

I asked her to apply more oil around my inner thighs and she paid more attention right away there with more oil but nothing beyond that.

I was really confused whether I should have approached for more or should I wait.

Please give me tips here I am so confused with my encounter please share your experience in Westin spa if any.

ArifBD
01-28-18, 07:50
Good day everyone!

New monger in Dhaka city. Can anyone help me with any name of place where I can go with damage 5-6 k? Thanks in advance.Smile / Famous (3rd and 4th floor) of building opposite to German Embassy, the same building with FFC in ground floor. Counter 3-4K, I pay 3K as old customer but you may have to pay 4K or 3. 5. Inside, first time maybe you need to pay 2.5K afterwards you can settle for 2K.

Very safe, owned by a lady who has at least 3 spas, maybe even more. Massage is better than most similar places I have visited.

ArifBD
01-28-18, 07:51
I went to spa in Westin recently for a 1 hour massage.

The experience has been so mixed.

The masseuse massage style was very sensual and even going all way in thighs with inner thighs. I was expecting a HJ offer in the end but she abruptly ended after head massage in the end.

I asked her to apply more oil around my inner thighs and she paid more attention right away there with more oil but nothing beyond that.

I was really confused whether I should have approached for more or should I wait.

Please give me tips here I am so confused with my encounter please share your experience in Westin spa if any.You need to ask. They are used to being asked by every single customer they get, so if you are shy, that's your less. I have no idea about damage but be prepared to pay very high.

ArifBD
01-28-18, 07:53
Not safe bro. You really don't know what's in these spa girls' minds. You could have been trapped, filmed, blackmailed, etc. After all they care about is "quick money". On the other hand, these spas establishments have made huge investments and are very unlikely to fuck up. So please be careful with your action. Brain first, not your dick.I completely agree, I find spas much more safe than flats. Few months back there was news all over with fats in Muhammadpur area that was used for blackmailing.

ArifBD
01-28-18, 07:55
Very sad brother. I give 3.5 K at Rawnak. If they ask more (I did not visit Rawnak for last 3 weeks), then we avoid it. On 19th Nupur from Rawnak rang me (Nupur is a job holder in a buying house Uttara) and asked me for a session. I agreed and was about to go to Rawnak. But she told me to come to a private house in Uttara where we can have better time. So I thought to give a try. Went to Uttara, in a private flat, found very good room. The room had sofa, hitter etc because it was cold. We were there for 90 minutes. No hurry. Took bath. Together. Damage was 4 K. So this girls have all arrangements.I would like to get in touch with Nupur, if you have PM enabled, any chance you can share the info?

ADI1598
01-28-18, 18:43
Hi,

I am going to be in Dhaka soon and was looking for some help with Indie or some SP contacts. Sorry I don't have anything to offer in return straight away, but I will be happy to return the favour when I am in Dhaka.

My pm is activated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards, A.

EvolutionZ
01-28-18, 20:33
She charges 5 k per hour, does COF and everything else, loves to BJ. But will not do CIM or anal. I found her through my main page, we did cam through my mongering facebook profile (I provided pics if anyone interested) and real. Very horny, and very active. Face is average, body is clean and good.Bro,

How she takes for cam service? What's her name? These days lots of cheats around us trying to rip us off.

FastB
01-29-18, 02:53
Dear friend,

Is there any other way of contacting with Tipu sarder without Facebook? I do not want to use my Facebook ID to contact him. Do I need a reference?I've shared Tipu's contact number to you over PM.

Thanks,

FastB.

FastB
01-29-18, 03:13
Hi,

I am going to be in Dhaka soon and was looking for some help with Indie or some SP contacts. Sorry I don't have anything to offer in return straight away, but I will be happy to return the favour when I am in Dhaka.

My pm is activated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards, A.Hi,

I've shared you a few contacts over PM. Please do not forger to post your FR, this will greatly help our fellow mongers.

Thanks, FastB.

MiranMiranMira
01-29-18, 16:52
Does anyone know if Banani Kakoli hotels are back in business? I was walking by today noon and noticed two guys sitting outside the stairs in front of two of those hotels, like the pimps usually do. So I was wondering if these businesses are back. If anyone knows, please kindly share.

EvolutionZ
01-29-18, 17:22
Does anyone know if Banani Kakoli hotels are back in business? I was walking by today noon and noticed two guys sitting outside the stairs in front of two of those hotels, like the pimps usually do. So I was wondering if these businesses are back. If anyone knows, please kindly share.Bro,

6 months ago, I had fell into their trap. They sit outside, targeting people. Normal 600, VIP 1000, bla bla. When I got in, 3 people hijacked everything from me. Stay safe.

MiranMiranMira
01-29-18, 21:25
Bro,

6 months ago, I had fell into their trap. They sit outside, targeting people. Normal 600, VIP 1000, bla bla. When I got in, 3 people hijacked everything from me. Stay safe.Very sorry to hear, bro! But thank you for the heads up. I won't go there.

ADI1598
01-29-18, 23:31
Thanks Mate. Will sure do.

Hi,

I've shared you a few contacts over PM. Please do not forger to post your FR, this will greatly help our fellow mongers.

Thanks, FastB.

GodlyMan
01-30-18, 15:27
Smile / Famous (3rd and 4th floor) of building opposite to German Embassy, the same building with FFC in ground floor. Counter 3-4K, I pay 3K as old customer but you may have to pay 4K or 3. 5. Inside, first time maybe you need to pay 2.5K afterwards you can settle for 2K.

Very safe, owned by a lady who has at least 3 spas, maybe even more. Massage is better than most similar places I have visited.Thanks for the details. Very much appreciated. Can you recommend any girl over there?

Maaazik
01-30-18, 16:26
Took Service from girl named Nazakat. Girl on her 20's, 5'6 Height Hot and curvy body and awesome firm boobs. Of all the girl of tipus she is the costliest took 20 k. But man the girl wore a hot intimate outfit which other girls of Tipu doesn't wear. She is from a high-class family thus price is too much. The main thing that turned me on was his hot tattooed body, Tattoos always turns me on and it is rare to find girls in Bangladesh with tattoos. One downside was she was frequently using tissue after DFK which is irritating for some but I was OK with it. She is very friendly. She came twice from foreplay. Gave her DATY after which she gave me a blowjob and I must say it was awesome. Gives blowjob like pornstars. I must say her pussy is heaven. Perfect pussy not too tight not too lose perfectly shaved. Very warm and pleasurable when you insert you won't regret. Thing is she likes sex and talks dirty while having sex. She is also gorgeous. She is open to all position. She doesn't do anal. I would say she has a body of a perfect pornstar. The best sex I had of all girls of tipu. Must try specially her pussy and tattooed body is the best.

Cost- 20 k.

Body- 10/10.

Sex- 10/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Service- 8.5/10 (-1.5 because of too much use of tissue while DFK other than that she is perfect).

BonnyBonzy
01-30-18, 21:29
So, after exploring in Facebook I got some real SP (real SP with good behaving). One of them is Shahin Rahman (you can get him on facebook with pp holding a goat like creature with same name as mentioned. Refer my name). Talked with him for Mirpur-10 (I was looking for that in Mirpur) fixed the price with 1 hour 2 shot at 5 k. Place at Mirpur in a secret flat. He has many settings of flat like that. Girl was under 20 and man she was hot like anything. Non-pro and tight. Enjoyed the full. She did BJ and it was complete GFE. You can join in my fb for the contacts towards some real SP. Please say "ISG" in message so that I understand its from here and my fb name is bony bonxy.

Happy mongering.

Looking for anal now. Will post when I found some.

EvolutionZ
01-31-18, 17:27
So, after exploring in Facebook I got some real SP (real SP with good behaving). One of them is Shahin Rahman (you can get him on facebook with pp holding a goat like creature with same name as mentioned. Refer my name). Talked with him for Mirpur-10 (I was looking for that in Mirpur) fixed the price with 1 hour 2 shot at 5 k. Place at Mirpur in a secret flat. He has many settings of flat like that. Girl was under 20 and man she was hot like anything. Non-pro and tight. Enjoyed the full. She did BJ and it was complete GFE. You can join in my fb for the contacts towards some real SP. Please say "ISG" in message so that I understand its from here and my fb name is bony bonxy.

Happy mongering.

Looking for anal now. Will post when I found some.That's a nice description. You can try Rafiqul Islam Babu (profile pic- smiling boy). As far I have heard most of his collections are good. Good luck.

RakibAman
02-01-18, 08:49
Last few days, I have been researching on some hotels in Dhaka for a room date. Facebook is full of people who are ready to provide rooms for this purpose but we all know most of them are fraud and finding a legit one is like searching a needle in a haystack. However I have sorted out some hotels which are convenient, places I can easily afford & comparatively safe. There are hotels like "Hotel71" , "Victory", Sky (at paltan) which are very near from my home. There are " Imperial" (gulistan), Givenchy, Indrapuri (Farmgate / Shyamoli), Ambala Inn (Dhanmondi). I tried to read all the reviews on different platforms & I have seen some of them allow unmarried couples with NID & proper verification. However, all my assumption of safety and availability is totally depends on online reviews. So I need to hear some practical experience & tips from you people about these places, if you have any. Any kind of info or alternatives will be highly appreciated.

FastB
02-01-18, 17:00
Last few days, I have been researching on some hotels in Dhaka for a room date. Facebook is full of people who are ready to provide rooms for this purpose but we all know most of them are fraud and finding a legit one is like searching a needle in a haystack. However I have sorted out some hotels which are convenient, places I can easily afford & comparatively safe. There are hotels like "Hotel71" , "Victory", Sky (at paltan) which are very near from my home. There are " Imperial" (gulistan), Givenchy, Indrapuri (Farmgate / Shyamoli), Ambala Inn (Dhanmondi). I tried to read all the reviews on different platforms & I have seen some of them allow unmarried couples with NID & proper verification. However, all my assumption of safety and availability is totally depends on online reviews. So I need to hear some practical experience & tips from you people about these places, if you have any. Any kind of info or alternatives will be highly appreciated.Thank you for the initiative! I've been to Givenchy (Farmgate) last month. Location is very convenient seemed looks safe, cost was 3 k, room was small and quality was not up to the mark either, bad service quality, requires NID for both, and everyone seeking for tips.

Seeking more reviews from others.

Thanks, FastB.

RehmaNemon
02-01-18, 17:09
Nazakat is awesome. Had her twice. Regrettably she got married last week.

Took Service from girl named Nazakat. Girl on her 20's, 5'6 Height Hot and curvy body and awesome firm boobs. Of all the girl of tipus she is the costliest took 20 k. But man the girl wore a hot intimate outfit which other girls of Tipu doesn't wear. She is from a high-class family thus price is too much. The main thing that turned me on was his hot tattooed body, Tattoos always turns me on and it is rare to find girls in Bangladesh with tattoos. One downside was she was frequently using tissue after DFK which is irritating for some but I was OK with it. She is very friendly. She came twice from foreplay. Gave her DATY after which she gave me a blowjob and I must say it was awesome. Gives blowjob like pornstars. I must say her pussy is heaven. Perfect pussy not too tight not too lose perfectly shaved. Very warm and pleasurable when you insert you won't regret. Thing is she likes sex and talks dirty while having sex. She is also gorgeous. She is open to all position. She doesn't do anal. I would say she has a body of a perfect pornstar. The best sex I had of all girls of tipu. Must try specially her pussy and tattooed body is the best..

Dmdboi
02-01-18, 18:10
Last few days, I have been researching on some hotels in Dhaka for a room date. Facebook is full of people who are ready to provide rooms for this purpose but we all know most of them are fraud and finding a legit one is like searching a needle in a haystack. However I have sorted out some hotels which are convenient, places I can easily afford & comparatively safe. There are hotels like "Hotel71" , "Victory", Sky (at paltan) which are very near from my home. There are " Imperial" (gulistan), Givenchy, Indrapuri (Farmgate / Shyamoli), Ambala Inn (Dhanmondi). I tried to read all the reviews on different platforms & I have seen some of them allow unmarried couples with NID & proper verification. However, all my assumption of safety and availability is totally depends on online reviews. So I need to hear some practical experience & tips from you people about these places, if you have any. Any kind of info or alternatives will be highly appreciated.I went to this place called Embassy Inn which is in Zigatola, Dhanmondi. Google map can help you with the address.

We went there twice but it was way back in 2012 so no recent updates about how is it doing now. It does seem open tho.

We booked a room for an hour at a damage of 1.5 K, rooms are pretty comfy and hygienic included ac, TV and was spacious as well. The place wasn't bombarded with people so that was a relief.

Here's what I can suggest you, don't talk regarding the rooms over the phone, visit the place yourself, take another male friend with you and talk to people over the counter. Don't seem nervous at all, ask them point blank that whether you can have the room for a few hours, at what cost and that you'll be having a guest with you. Look around the place and use your own gut feeling to determine how much safe that place really is.

I even checked the entire room for a solid 15 minutes right after entering, looking if there was any hidden cameras or not.

That's exactly how I went about it and it was quite a good time that we spent.

Hope this helps!

Osthir
02-02-18, 21:37
Hi fellas!

I'm looking for a safe place for spending personal time with partner since last few days, but can't get anyone trustworthy! Can someone please suggest me some safe place provider or name of hotels / resorts where unmarried couples are allowed?

Thanks.

RakibAman
02-03-18, 14:07
I went to this place called Embassy Inn which is in Zigatola, Dhanmondi. Google map can help you with the address.

We went there twice but it was way back in 2012 so no recent updates about how is it doing now. It does seem open tho.

We booked a room for an hour at a damage of 1.5 K, rooms are pretty comfy and hygienic included ac, TV and was spacious as well. The place wasn't bombarded with people so that was a relief.

Here's what I can suggest you, don't talk regarding the rooms over the phone, visit the place yourself, take another male friend with you and talk to people over the counter. Don't seem nervous at all, ask them point blank that whether you can have the room for a few hours, at what cost and that you'll be having a guest with you. Look around the place and use your own gut feeling to determine how much safe that place really is.

I even checked the entire room for a solid 15 minutes right after entering, looking if there was any hidden cameras or not.

That's exactly how I went about it and it was quite a good time that we spent.

Hope this helps!Most of the time, when I seek for help, people spell some names & that's it. In these type of endeavours, the approach, how confidently you deal with people is equally or more important than finding a proper place. Same place can be super friendly or hostile, available or not, depending on your approach. That's how I think about the whole thing. I Know the names but don't know the proper way to openly talk about bringing guests or stuff. So, your advice is like a piece of gold & thank you for sharing your experience so nicely.

RakibAman
02-03-18, 14:14
Thank you for the initiative! I've been to Givenchy (Farmgate) last month. Location is very convenient seemed looks safe, cost was 3 k, room was small and quality was not up to the mark either, bad service quality, requires NID for both, and everyone seeking for tips.

Seeking more reviews from others.

Thanks, FastB.Your report, I guess reassures that they allow non- married couples. Is there any negotiation involved? Or just, both show up, ask for a room, show IDs and get to business. No questions asked?

RakibAman
02-03-18, 14:25
Hi fellas!

I'm looking for a safe place for spending personal time with partner since last few days, but can't get anyone trustworthy! Can someone please suggest me some safe place provider or name of hotels / resorts where unmarried couples are allowed?

Thanks.Please read my report to get some names. I sorted these out after getting enough hints on different hotel booking apps or travel adviser apps. And as far as I know, these hotels maintain some class, so stuffs like police raid or getting ripped off, things like that are unlikely to happen. (I have the contact number of a very cheap hotel, which actually made for these purpose but don't want to go there because we don't want to take any risk). All we need is some confirmation of someone who went there for that purpose. Another thing can be done, which is, go to those places and talk to them in person. As I am not a good of a talker, still I'm not getting the courage to do that alone.

Zeroo
02-04-18, 06:51
Hello fellows,

I am not much of a writer more of a reader. To monger I like safe places so that I can concentrate on what I am doing. Undoubtedly Bangladesh hotels are super duper tuper expensive but the good thing is if you know how to talk you can do things in Bangladesh. I am not a regular monger but I do take quality person at quality places. Please don't ask me about my sources as I create them and give enough effort on the person to do the deed. Howeverthis is my list.

1. Platinum Suites. Banani.

2. Platinum Rsidence. Uttara.

3. Regency. Khilkhet.

4. Sea Shell residence -- Tried Once Only. It was a so so experience.

That's my list. You can always choose a room to stay for two and pay some extra to get the girl in. My personal favorites are regency and Platinum residence. I had contact in Platinum residence but sadly he has moved on to other place. And there he is not being able to help me with anything.

If you need further info you can always knock me in my private messages. For mongering now I do outside of Bangladesh more as I need to travel frequently abroad. Next destination Cambodia.

FastB
02-04-18, 15:21
Your report, I guess reassures that they allow non- married couples. Is there any negotiation involved? Or just, both show up, ask for a room, show IDs and get to business. No questions asked?Yeap, it was exactly as you mentioned. However, you'll need to fill in a standard room reservation form with your names, phone numbers, relationship partner, etc. It does not matter if you are providing fake mobile numbers!

Thanks, FastB.

DazedRaj
02-05-18, 15:15
How about AirBnB. I have read some reviews it seems that you can get rooms where people can check in directly without any verification. Can become useful over time as we have more options.

Yeap, it was exactly as you mentioned. However, you'll need to fill in a standard room reservation form with your names, phone numbers, relationship partner, etc. It does not matter if you are providing fake mobile numbers!

Thanks, FastB.

Papi1234
02-07-18, 22:00
Yeap, it was exactly as you mentioned. However, you'll need to fill in a standard room reservation form with your names, phone numbers, relationship partner, etc. It does not matter if you are providing fake mobile numbers!

Thanks, FastB.Hi,

I agreed with FastB bro. Actually just you need to tell the girl to bring her NID and all problem is solved. In Dhaka I prefer sarina, regency, hotel 71, Givency, Sonargaon, Sundarban and in ctg I have experience in Radisson and agrabad, in st martin blue marine and in cox's bazar symon. Actually if you can convince the girl that nid is not an issue and hotel mgt just took it as formality which is the real fact. Then married-unmarried is not an issue. You have to act smart. Don't be nervous. One more thing just keep your girl in reception sofa when you will negotiating with front desk. Don't let them a chance to interact with your girl.

Best of luck. Happy and safe mongering!

Regards,

Papi.

FarEastTrader
02-08-18, 18:24
Hi,

I agreed with FastB bro. Actually just you need to tell the girl to bring her NID and all problem is solved. In Dhaka I prefer sarina, regency, hotel 71, Givency, Sonargaon, Sundarban and in ctg I have experience in Radisson and agrabad, in st martin blue marine and in cox's bazar symon. Actually if you can convince the girl that nid is not an issue and hotel mgt just took it as formality which is the real fact. Then married-unmarried is not an issue. You have to act smart. Don't be nervous. One more thing just keep your girl in reception sofa when you will negotiating with front desk. Don't let them a chance to interact with your girl.

Best of luck. Happy and safe mongering!

Regards,

Papi.Exactly my opinion. All that NID stuff is simply formality and, as long as the reception staff is confident that he will not be in trouble, he has no reason to question about relationship (married or not).

Nazmul
02-09-18, 09:52
Hi,

Can any one help me to find girl near Mohammadpur? Damage should be 5-8 k.

Osthir
02-09-18, 19:15
Just talked to Hotel 71. They've just asked to provide NIDs during check in and both must above 21. Nothing else!

FastB
02-11-18, 14:33
Bro,

Available good girls have gulshan why you going Mohammadpur. You come Gulshan 1 take good girls and good service.Hello bro,

I am aware that Gulshan 1 is one of the best places for quality birds. However, we are eager to read your FR on Gulshan 1 girls.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
02-11-18, 18:52
My last 2 FRs were FRs were with Tipu and I should not make injustice to other SPs, and to my peer mongers as well. So, this FR is with anther SP.

I came to know about Tanvir form this forum and one of my friend. He seemed reliable, so I decided to meet him first. I called him and he asked me to come over to Gulshan 2. I went there called him and then he asked me to come to Lab Aid. It is a 5-minute walk so I walked and called him again reaching in front of Lab Aid. He then asked me to enter Lab Aid reception and then he arrived from somewhere inside Lab Aid, al last. He told me that he has a location where he has 4-5 birds, form where I can choose anyone. He also informed me that he has a specious place at Gulshan 2 also for the same purpose. I then made clear to him about my choice of girls and requested him to contact me if he gets hold of any.

I went to Malaysia for a week after this for official purpose, and after I reached Dhaka I received a call from him. He informed me that he has got a girl, exactly as my choice. However, he could not provide any photo of the girl, as the girl is a non-professional and did not agree for this this. The cost would be 15 k 2 hrs at his specious place. I bargained a bit as I was not willing to risk 15 k on a new SP. After a short discussion, we settled for 12 k 2 hrs.

On the scheduled day, Tanvir bhai called me and asked me to come over to his place, provided location details of a hotel. I arrived there and he took me to another adjacent building. The place was not so specious actually! It's a guest house, near Gulshan lake. Basic facilities are available, AC, attach bath, hot shower, towel, etc. But the girl has not arrived yet. Interestingly, he conformed me 1 hour back that the girl is already on the way!! I was a bit surprised and he was also complaining about girls not maintaining schedules. So, I decided to utilize the time talking with him, get to know him better. He showed me a few pics in his mobile phone, I noticed 2-3 birds of my type and he told me that these are high rated girls, will cost around 16/20 k for 2 hrs!!

The girl arrived after around 45 minutes and Tanvir bhai showed her into the room. She was not actually not exactly my type, around 5 feet tall, slim, medium boobs, brows skin and average looks. I was a bit disappointed, but still decided to go ahead.

After Tanvir left the room, I surveyed the room for 10-15 minutes for bugs, found none and then went to take a shower. I have seen from my experience that going to shower in front of the girl always helps. I also asked her if she want to shower too, but she told me that she already had shower in the morning and does not need it anymore. I started talking to her, trying to build a short-term relationship. After 10 min of chit chat, I started DFK and found her to be very responsive. I undressed her upper part and her boobs are tight. After rubbing and kissing her boobs for 5 minutes I started DFK again and undressed her lower part while she was still standing. Man, her vegan is already wet and I've not touched it yet!! I put my figure into it and it was so hot and tight. I pulled her on the bed and started licking and she started moaning softly. I was afraid that she may cum shortly so I started the real thing quickly, missionary style. I am not sure when she was out, but I did not last long either, 8-10 minutes max. I just love DFK with missionary style with soft moans!!

After first shot, we went to the washroom and took a very short shower together and came into the room again. We started talking. I came to know that she is married for around 2 years, no babies. Her husband works in an office and her parents along with her younger sister lives at countryside. She needs to support her parents financially. Her husband supported her parents for around 1 year but it was getting difficult for him day by day. Then she did not want to put more pressure on her husband and decided to enter this profession for some extra money. She dies not do this very often, maybe 3-4 times a month. She lives alone all day while husband working at office, so managing time for this is not an issue for her. She also told me that his husband has got fever and she was out to buy medicine while Tanvir called him and asked to come over here. I was very surprised, but did not mention anything. We also discussed about many thing, mainly regarding her parents.

I asked her if she would give me a BJ. She agreed without hesitation. BJ is my favorite and I found her BJ one of the best in BD. My cock was red hot in seconds wanting more and more! I love CIM, so I asked if it is possible and she gently dined. She continued BJ for around 15 minutes, didn't stop sucking my dick for a second sitting between my legs. She seemed to like BJ after all! I asked her to ride me. She was already wet (she was not wet while we were talking a few minutes ago! And started riding me while I was fondling her boobs. After a short while, she started DFK and moaning, pressing me harder, her eyes became reddish and she came on me!! It was not.

But I am not finished yet, started form doggy style and missioner style pushing her legs on her chest for around 15-20 minutes. She was still wet and moaning. I wanted to continue more but she was not willing to get on top of me again and I was tired too! So, I ended my session quickly.

We went to shower again and I noticed that I still have around 20 munities time left. I asked her about her only friend, if she would be available for a 3 some session and surprisingly she agreed! Suggested any place other than this one. Obviously, she does not want to let Tanvir know about her personal contracts. She agreed to arrange a 2 hour 3 some session for 10 k with her friend, without room rent which I'll need to manage.

Maybe I'll write my next FR about my 3 some session with her.

In my experience, interestingly, I found that average looking birds are more active compared to exclusive birds. I am not sure if this is a fact, but maybe the reason behind is that exclusive birds are already in high demand, and average birds try to fill-in the deficiency with service quality. Please let me know if any of you have any other opinion or explanation.

My apologies if the write-up is too long! I am not a typoholic, but I try to describe my experience (with SP and girl) in detail so that it would benefit our fellow newbies.

Happy and safe mongering!

FastB.

JhonWhoSmith3
02-12-18, 13:03
FastB,

Your writing is just awesome. I also took service from Tanvir at last 10+ times. Regular Tk 4 k service. Average birds. Never had any issues to complain. But I am sorry to hear that Tanvir just called that girl while you had booking before. I think the original bird he set for you didn't work out. So he just filled in with a new one. You didn't have any pictures anyways. That's why for high budget service I like Tipu better. As he gives the pictures ahead and takes the payment after you make sure it the same bird face to face.

My last 2 FRs were FRs were with Tipu and I should not make injustice to other SPs, and to my peer mongers as well. So, this FR is with anther SP.

I came to know about Tanvir form this forum and one of my friend. He seemed reliable, so I decided to meet him first. I called him and he asked me to come over to Gulshan 2. I went there called him and then he asked me to come to Lab Aid. It is a 5-minute walk so I walked and called him again reaching in front of Lab Aid. He then asked me to enter Lab Aid reception and then he arrived from somewhere inside Lab Aid, al last. He told me that he has a location where he has 4-5 birds, form where I can choose anyone. He also informed me that he has a specious place at Gulshan 2 also for the same purpose. I then made clear to him about my choice of girls and requested him to contact me if he gets hold of any.

I went to Malaysia for a week after this for official purpose, and after I reached Dhaka I received a call from him. He informed me that he has got a girl, exactly as my choice. However, he could not provide any photo of the girl, as the girl is a non-professional and did not agree for this this. The cost would be 15 k 2 hrs at his specious place. I bargained a bit as I was not willing to risk 15 k on a new SP. After a short discussion, we settled for 12 k 2 hrs..

Gulshan321
02-12-18, 14:17
Mr Adil place is vary good and comfortable. I take Alin she is vary nice and give me good service. I see 4 girls all is vary beautiful. This place is Gulshan 1 near post office. Anybody need him services give me massage.

EvolutionZ
02-12-18, 16:51

I went to Malaysia for a week after this for official purpose, and after I reached Dhaka I received a call from him. He informed me that he has got a girl, exactly as my choice. However, he could not provide any photo of the girl, as the girl is a non-professional and did not agree for this this. The cost would be 15 k 2 hrs at his specious place. I bargained a bit as I was not willing to risk 15 k on a new SP. After a short discussion, we settled for 12 k 2 hrs..Bro,

You are simply awesome. Your adventure is really fun to read. Please continue with your journey and let us know more. Best of luck man.

Shazkh
02-13-18, 04:13
Does anyone know where I can meet some older more mature women (MILF) in Dhaka? Any spas?

Yavar
02-13-18, 05:17
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ShuvoAhmed
02-13-18, 10:28
Hello bro,

I am aware that Gulshan 1 is one of the best places for quality birds. However, we are eager to read your FR on Gulshan 1 girls.

Thanks, FastB.Hi brother,

I am new here and I have read some posts of this thread and it was helpful.

Can you please send me contact details of some safe & real good service providers.

It will be a great help for me. Thanks in advance.

FastB
02-13-18, 18:18
FastB,

Your writing is just awesome. I also took service from Tanvir at last 10+ times. Regular Tk 4 k service. Average birds. Never had any issues to complain. But I am sorry to hear that Tanvir just called that girl while you had booking before. I think the original bird he set for you didn't work out. So he just filled in with a new one. You didn't have any pictures anyways. That's why for high budget service I like Tipu better. As he gives the pictures ahead and takes the payment after you make sure it the same bird face to face.Thank you for the appreciation!

I agree with you on Tanvir's issue. However, as the agreed arrangement didn't work out due to whatever reason, Tanvir should have given me a choice, either to go with whatever he has got with reduced rate or to reschedule the arrangement at a different date. He should have at least informed me that the girl did not arrive and he has managed someone else in a hurry.

However, I do not blame him for what he did, this is how we are, but I expected a more professional attitude form him. I took his service multiple times after that and he still calls me if he catches hold of any good bird of my type.

All SPs actually provide girl pics before the arrangement. Tipu is no exception in this case. What I like about him is his professionalism, honesty and choice of girls. The only issue his collection is expensive, premium products always are like this.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
02-14-18, 05:40
Hi brother,

I am new here and I have read some posts of this thread and it was helpful.

Can you please send me contact details of some safe & real good service providers.

It will be a great help for me. Thanks in advance.Hello Shuvo,

Unfortunately ISG policy does not allow sharing direct contacts over posts, for this you need to purchase subscription and use PM to contact other subscribers directly via internal email system. However, if you go through the posts carefully, you'll find lots of clues to reach to these SPs. Most of them operate in FB so you may use messenger to get in touch with them. If you have any difficulty, please feel free to refer my name.

BTW, my FB account got disabled, probably due to adding too many friends in a short period of time, will need to create another one soon.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
02-14-18, 05:42
Does anyone know where I can meet some older more mature women (MILF) in Dhaka? Any spas?Yeap, you may contact Babu via FB. He loves MILFs (bhabi) also!

Thanks, FastB.

Indian1
02-15-18, 03:16
Mr Adil place is vary good and comfortable. I take Alin she is vary nice and give me good service. I see 4 girls all is vary beautiful. This place is Gulshan 1 near post office. Anybody need him services give me massage.Gentleman,

I took Mr Adils service many time.

Located in Gulshan 1.

Good choice of girls and devices reasonable cost.

I recommend.

Contact me for contacts.

Indian 1.

FastB
02-15-18, 05:13
Yeap, you may contact Babu via FB. He loves MILFs (bhabi) also!

Thanks, FastB.Also, Tipu had one in his collection long back, not sure of the current situation.

Thank, FastB.

MiranMiranMira
02-16-18, 19:52
Has anyone tried aroma thai spa? Gulshan 2, Road 44, hs 6/ a, level 5.

MassageMania
02-16-18, 21:22
Anyone visited this place? The Massage Center Run by a Chinese Lady at Uttara.

It is located on the floor above to the chinese restaurant called VIVA at Akash Plaza Uttara. There are around 7 girls and they are trained by the chinese lady, so you will get authentic chinese massage from that place I believe.

MassageMania
02-16-18, 21:27
Has anyone tried aroma thai spa? Gulshan 2, Road 44, hs 6/ a, level 5.Nope haven't tried it, but it appears that this center is closely connected with New City Inn (Uttara) and Famous Spa (Gulshan 2).

JafarIqbal
02-17-18, 16:26
Anyone visited this place? The Massage Center Run by a Chinese Lady at Uttara.

It is located on the floor above to the chinese restaurant called VIVA at Akash Plaza Uttara. There are around 7 girls and they are trained by the chinese lady, so you will get authentic chinese massage from that place I believe.No. I also want to know has anyone visited this place?

ArifBD
02-18-18, 08:43
I am seeing reports of the same joint here. It seems Adil and Tanvir run the same place. Is Adil the bearded guy medium height?

Yes their collection has improved, a lot! I saw 4 birds the other day, all were good. Will try them soon.

Abbas007
02-18-18, 09:35
Yesterday I visited a new place in Gulshan 1. I went there at 4 pm. The place is new, yet they could not complete decoration, ac fixing. They told that by 20th February they will complete it. When I went there, I was asked to sit in the waiting room, nice and clean room. After that they took me to the waiting room for the girls and I found few girls. They have both high / mid class in looking. I took a small girl who is a student. Firm boobs, slim, short but very polite, cooperative. Took lone time for one session, no hurry. Here you don't get massage. The girl did not suck the dick but did other things. I was satisfied with the body, attitude and cooperation. For detail pm. The manager Jony is cooperative. Even he sends pic in IMO. So you can have a choice.

Joocn
02-18-18, 12:45
Yesterday I visited a new place in Gulshan 1. I went there at 4 pm. The place is new, yet they could not complete decoration, ac fixing. They told that by 20th February they will complete it. When I went there, I was asked to sit in the waiting room, nice and clean room. After that they took me to the waiting room for the girls and I found few girls. They have both high / mid class in looking. I took a small girl who is a student. Firm boobs, slim, short but very polite, cooperative. Took lone time for one session, no hurry. Here you don't get massage. The girl did not suck the dick but did other things. I was satisfied with the body, attitude and cooperation. For detail pm. The manager Jony is cooperative. Even he sends pic in IMO. So you can have a choice.Hi,

I am new member here so I can't PM you. So please can you PM me in Details about Gulshan 1 Service.

Greetings,

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MassageMania
02-18-18, 14:46
J4 Spa at Baridhara has been there for around 10 years or so. At this moment they are located at 55 Sohrawardy Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Zone; Lift 4. The place is neat and clean. Massage charge is 2. 5 K for an hour. They have good collection who does extras for around 2 k.

ArifBD
02-19-18, 05:53
Yesterday when I was coming from Nilkhet to Katabon, I saw a large sign for a spa. I am not sure if it was ladies only or anything else about this one.

Anybody have info on this?

Rotter
02-20-18, 09:26
Hi,

New in the game here So, please forgive any of my error that I may unknowingly make.

Anybody have any experience with Rikkon Khan / Rikon Khan's service? He has some known face celebrity in his collection ranging from 80,000-160,000 BDT. This is my first experience, so I want to start with something memorable. I've not much problem with the damage, only concern is he doesn't accept CC-just cash by hand.

I'm pretty concerned about getting robbed carrying all the cash with me as he may soon sniff out that I'm a newbie & I don't know things at all. I'm in a quite reputable profession-so don't want to get blackmailed later either. Also, he said he can provide Shokh or Sarika- which are pretty familiar faces in our local showbiz -so I'm not sure how much of his claim should be believed.

So, it'll be really appreciated if some senior peers here before me can enlighten me about his validity & service before I take the leap of faith. Thank you all!

Roxy415
02-20-18, 15:00
So the recent price hike in the Dhaka flat services has compelled me to visit my old favorite place again. One good thing about this place is the collection is very huge and there is at least someone of your choice. Did two girls this time. Planning to go again anytime in next month. If anyone wants to join, pm me. I will respond.

CrimsonTears
02-20-18, 17:01
Dear all,

This is my very first post in this great group.

Is there any chance can someone suggest me a place or SP where I can have some good time like DFK and BJ?

Damage shall be less and girl shall be amateur.

Thanks in advance.

Aakash69
02-21-18, 05:25
Yesterday I visited a new place in Gulshan 1. I went there at 4 pm. The place is new, yet they could not complete decoration, ac fixing. They told that by 20th February they will complete it. When I went there, I was asked to sit in the waiting room, nice and clean room. After that they took me to the waiting room for the girls and I found few girls. They have both high / mid class in looking. I took a small girl who is a student. Firm boobs, slim, short but very polite, cooperative. Took lone time for one session, no hurry. Here you don't get massage. The girl did not suck the dick but did other things. I was satisfied with the body, attitude and cooperation. For detail pm. The manager Jony is cooperative. Even he sends pic in IMO. So you can have a choice.Could you please share the location brother? What about overall damage?

EvolutionZ
02-21-18, 06:35
Hi,

New in the game here So, please forgive any of my error that I may unknowingly make.

Anybody have any experience with Rikkon Khan / Rikon Khan's service? He has some known face celebrity in his collection ranging from 80,000-160,000 BDT. This is my first experience, so I want to start with something memorable. I've not much problem with the damage, only concern is he doesn't accept CC-just cash by hand.

I'm pretty concerned about getting robbed carrying all the cash with me as he may soon sniff out that I'm a newbie & I don't know things at all. I'm in a quite reputable profession-so don't want to get blackmailed later either. Also, he said he can provide Shokh or Sarika- which are pretty familiar faces in our local showbiz -so I'm not sure how much of his claim should be believed.

So, it'll be really appreciated if some senior peers here before me can enlighten me about his validity & service before I take the leap of faith. Thank you all!Bro,

Yhere are lots of SP on Fb who comes out as fraud. Recently few people got caught and lost handsome amount of money. Kindly do more research, take your time, surely you will find more info. Stay safe. When my PM gets activated, I might give you more info. Take care.

ArifBD
02-21-18, 09:37
Hi,

So, it'll be really appreciated if some senior peers here before me can enlighten me about his validity & service before I take the leap of faith. Thank you all!Celebrities are overrated. I had fun with some top tier celebrities in my earlier years, top tier as in Regular Prime Character (Nayika) in Top TV Stations.

Generally they will have a lot of restrictions, especially regarding boobs, they won't allow you any play there.

In my case, it was free for enjoyment only so I had better access, still they requested not to play much with boobs. IMHO, instead of paying that high for so called celebrities, spend the same amount for many sessions at Tipu's. His collection is amazing, 14-20 K for 2 hours.

OM me if you need more info.

FastB
02-21-18, 16:40
Dear all,

This is my very first post in this great group.

Is there any chance can someone suggest me a place or SP where I can have some good time like DFK and BJ?

Damage shall be less and girl shall be amateur.

Thanks in advance.Dear Crimson Tears,

It would be good if you could go through the previous posts, you'll find plenty of clues there. However, if you still require any clarification after going though the posts, please do not hesitate to reply on the post with your queries. I'm sure the experts will be happy to help out.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
02-22-18, 03:27
Celebrities are overrated. I had fun with some top tier celebrities in my earlier years, top tier as in Regular Prime Character (Nayika) in Top TV Stations.

Generally they will have a lot of restrictions, especially regarding boobs, they won't allow you any play there.

In my case, it was free for enjoyment only so I had better access, still they requested not to play much with boobs. IMHO, instead of paying that high for so called celebrities, spend the same amount for many sessions at Tipu's. His collection is amazing, 14-20 K for 2 hours.

OM me if you need more info.I fully agree with Arif bro. To add to Arif's comments, apart from restrictions, celebrities do not make out outside their known circle fearing of scandals. Also, there are loads of frauds in this area. Now the choice is yours.

However, if you still decide to try this out, would be great if you could post your detailed FR, if you are successful. If you intend to keep the celebrity name confidential, that would be also manageable.

Thanks, FastB.

Rotter
02-22-18, 04:18
Bro,

Yhere are lots of SP on Fb who comes out as fraud. Recently few people got caught and lost handsome amount of money. Kindly do more research, take your time, surely you will find more info. Stay safe. When my PM gets activated, I might give you more info. Take care.Firstly, I want to thank you for your cautionary tale.

Yes, I did find him on Fb by name of Rikon Khan Rk with a profile pic of a guy in a hoodie looking down. On closer inspection- it seemed like he works in FDC, so maybe his claims to be able to provide local celebrities have some grounds. But as a newbie- I can't much differentiate between real & fake SPs yet, so it'll be great if in your leisurely time you can maybe look into his Fb ID & give your valuable opinion whether he seems legit.

I apologize -if it feels like asking for too much. I'm really glad that my peers decided to extend over their helping hands. I only hope to continue to grow with all of your help & maybe someday be able to give back to this community by writing my experiences.

Rotter
02-22-18, 05:33
Celebrities are overrated. I had fun with some top tier celebrities in my earlier years, top tier as in Regular Prime Character (Nayika) in Top TV Stations.

OM me if you need more info.I can understand & agree with you. However, I'm only wanting this as my first timer experience to have something memorable to later recall fondly-after that, I'm pretty sure I'll settle with Tipu's collection as more of a regular experience.

I'm more into DATY than boob plays- can you please share your experience regarding DATY red flag / green flag from your previous encounters with such celebrities?

And by the way- thanks a lot, bro. You guys are really great-quite helpful.

Rotter
02-22-18, 05:59
I fully agree with Arif bro. To add to Arif's comments, apart from restrictions, celebrities do not make out outside their known circle fearing of scandals. Also, there are loads of frauds in this area. Now the choice is yours.

However, if you still decide to try this out, would be great if you could post your detailed FR, if you are successful. If you intend to keep the celebrity name confidential, that would be also manageable.

Thanks, FastB.Yes, indeed. Thank you for your added knowledge & suggestion -will definitely keep in my mind.

That being said-for my first time experience, I still want to go down this road-if only for once. On Fb-I found him by the name of Rikon Khan Rk, so it'd be greatly appreciated if anybody more experienced can take a look at his profile & offer his expert opinion on whether he looks legit. He has a spa centre named Durex I think & he's associated with Dream Advertising (at least, he mentioned so in his profile).

Sure-if I can do it successfully I'll make sure to add my detailed FR. With so many helpful members here-the least I can do is give something back to this forum in any way I can.

JhonWhoSmith3
02-22-18, 10:54
My suggestion would be if you proceed then take great caution. Arrange you own place. I would suggest high end places like Westin, Radisson etc Only. Meet in the lobby first. No Advance payment. One thing I noticed these guys in FC works in a ring. So don't believe if you find others on Facebook also talk good about a FB SP. They all might be ring members connected with different FB ID. Let us know how it goes Bro.

Hi,

So, it'll be really appreciated if some senior peers here before me can enlighten me about his validity & service before I take the leap of faith. Thank you all!

SkzaMan
02-22-18, 16:43
I am seeing reports of the same joint here. It seems Adil and Tanvir run the same place. Is Adil the bearded guy medium height?

Yes their collection has improved, a lot! I saw 4 birds the other day, all were good. Will try them soon.Can I get Adil Contact number.

Greetings,

Jackson

SkzaMan
02-22-18, 16:49
How to activate the PM. I don't have credit card. Please advise the convenient way.

Yes their collection has improved, a lot! I saw 4 birds the other day, all were good. Will try them soon.

Maaazik
02-22-18, 21:21
Can someone purchase the subscription of here for me I can repay you with Google or Itunes gift card.

Rotter
02-23-18, 01:56
My suggestion would be if you proceed then take great caution. Arrange you own place. I would suggest high end places like Westin, Radisson etc Only. Meet in the lobby first. No Advance payment. One thing I noticed these guys in FC works in a ring. So don't believe if you find others on Facebook also talk good about a FB SP. They all might be ring members connected with different FB ID. Let us know how it goes Bro.That's a great suggestion. Thank you, bro.

He told me it has to be in his pre-selected place, which set an alarm bell right then inside my mind-his place means his people around & I may or may not get hijacked by them. One thing he said which soothed me a bit though is-no advance beforehand, just 2 days before appointment. Confirm by coming face to face; then on appointed day-upon her arrival cash payment only. But it still leaves room for taking advantage of me & robbing me- what if on that day she just doesn't show up & I'm sitting there in his place surrounded by unknown people carrying all these cash?

So, I think the idea of meeting him / her in Westin / Radisson's lobby is just great-in that kinda ambiance it'd be hard for anybody to rob me. I'll propose it to him & see how he reacts- that'd be a tell in itself about how valid his service really is.

FastB
02-23-18, 05:51
That's a great suggestion. Thank you, bro.

He told me it has to be in his pre-selected place, which set an alarm bell right then inside my mind-his place means his people around & I may or may not get hijacked by them. One thing he said which soothed me a bit though is-no advance beforehand, just 2 days before appointment. Confirm by coming face to face; then on appointed day-upon her arrival cash payment only. But it still leaves room for taking advantage of me & robbing me- what if on that day she just doesn't show up & I'm sitting there in his place surrounded by unknown people carrying all these cash?

So, I think the idea of meeting him / her in Westin / Radisson's lobby is just great-in that kinda ambiance it'd be hard for anybody to rob me. I'll propose it to him & see how he reacts- that'd be a tell in itself about how valid his service really is.Great thinking. I always try 2 vendor approach in these cases, something I learned in my professional career. In this approach, girl will be provided by the SP and room will be provided by room provide and these 2 guys should not know each other. Works all the time. If any SP disagrees to this arrangement, I suspect something fishy going around and I gently refuse his proposal.

For advance payment, I never pay before the girl enters the room, not even after SP confirms that the girl is on the way and will reach in 10 minutes.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Thanks, FastB.

Rotter
02-23-18, 08:17
How to activate the PM. I don't have credit card. Please advise the convenient way.Bro,

just google "paymentbd". After you sign up there by visiting their Elephant Road Bata Signal branch- you can pay from their CC for the subscription, I used their service many times before to purchase goods from abroad.

Unfortunately, in this case of ISG-I can't use their service.

ArifBD
02-23-18, 14:24
Can someone purchase the subscription of here for me I can repay you with Google or Itunes gift card.There is absolutely no way of doing this!! Even if I want to buy you a subscription, how do I get to know your email address and login details?? PM only works after you subscribe and before that any contact info will be deleted by admin.

Suggestion: If you have a passport, just get a pre-paid credit card from any Bank. It works like this, you pay Tk. 10 K and they load same amount to your card against passport endorsement.

Celly888
02-23-18, 17:10
Is bdcallgirlservice.com a scam?

Found their website. Looked pretty good. They were advertising a sex party on 23rd Feb. Bkash in advance to reserve. I think I got scammed. Not proud of it. Really silly but seemed like a decent gamble to take for 3. 5 k taka. Anyway, just wanted to give a PSA. Avoid this website and avoid SP Masum. They have other variations to their website name. But in the end, anyone who asks for advance payment, is guaranteed to be a scam. I feel like a fool.

Zzzz.

Aponnal
02-23-18, 19:59
So the recent price hike in the Dhaka flat services has compelled me to visit my old favorite place again. One good thing about this place is the collection is very huge and there is at least someone of your choice. Did two girls this time. Planning to go again anytime in next month. If anyone wants to join, pm me. I will respond.Really interested about the place. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Rotter
02-24-18, 07:32
Great thinking. I always try 2 vendor approach in these cases, something I learned in my professional career. In this approach, girl will be provided by the SP and room will be provided by room provide and these 2 guys should not know each other. Works all the time. If any SP disagrees to this arrangement, I suspect something fishy going around and I gently refuse his proposal.

For advance payment, I never pay before the girl enters the room, not even after SP confirms that the girl is on the way and will reach in 10 minutes.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Thanks, FastB.That's another great suggestion right there, thanks a lot bro.

Yes, in that way we can ensure more security & filter out fishy SPs-I'll be certain to apply this tip in my upcoming endeavors. But as for this one-I haven't still found some other SP who can provide celebrity service & as a newbie I don't know a number of other good SPs yet. I'm kinda afraid to apply it here. Because after suggesting this if he feels offended & decides to not provide me with his exclusive service, I'm not sure I'll find some other SP for celebrity group as an alternate choice.

Yes, will definitely apply the second tip too-will only pay after she's in the room or lobby of Radisson.

CrimsonTears
02-24-18, 12:05
Dear Crimson Tears,

It would be good if you could go through the previous posts, you'll find plenty of clues there. However, if you still require any clarification after going though the posts, please do not hesitate to reply on the post with your queries. I'm sure the experts will be happy to help out.

Thanks, FastB.Dear FastB,

Thanks for your Valuable suggestion. I have found some clue and thought Shahin Rahman is a reliable option. What do you think?

FastB
02-24-18, 17:23
Dear FastB,

Thanks for your Valuable suggestion. I have found some clue and thought Shahin Rahman is a reliable option. What do you think?I wouldn't be able to comment on Shahin Rahman as I never availed his service, however I found Tupu Sarder, Tanvir and Babu as reliable SP form my experience.

It would be also good if you would avail Shahin Rahman's service and post your FR here, and we'll find another reliable SP through this forum!

Good luck, FastB.

Abbas007
02-25-18, 08:39
Yes, indeed. Thank you for your added knowledge & suggestion -will definitely keep in my mind.

That being said-for my first time experience, I still want to go down this road-if only for once. On Fb-I found him by the name of Rikon Khan Rk, so it'd be greatly appreciated if anybody more experienced can take a look at his profile & offer his expert opinion on whether he looks legit. He has a spa centre named Durex I think & he's associated with Dream Advertising (at least, he mentioned so in his profile).

Sure-if I can do it successfully I'll make sure to add my detailed FR. With so many helpful members here-the least I can do is give something back to this forum in any way I can.In Dhaka you have many options to get the celebrities. Since you are new, so my suggestion will be to take some service from the so called provider and judge him and see his facilities. By this you can get his mind and get the service of the so called Hi profile girls.

In FB you may get many SP. Rikkon Khan, Alif Khan, Alex Prodhan, Shahin Rahman, Apurbo Chowdhury, Pasha Khan, Tipu Sardar, Onu Rahman etc. The name I have listed here, everyone will say about high class girls. Rikkon Khan runs escort agency in the name of Durex Escort agency. Sahin Rahman runs his business in Mirpur Area. Others in Gulshan / Niketon.

You need to be bold in this arena. Talk to them take some normal service and then go for the big shot.

ADI1598
02-25-18, 09:49
Celly. Don't feel so guilty, 3.5 k is small price to pay for this life long lesson that you have learnt. We all have fallen in trap. Anyone asking for money in advance is a red flag. Always follow the basics. I am sure the girls on the website were too pretty to be available for 3.5 k. Another red flag. So always remember that a free lunch is only found in mousetraps!

Good luck!

A.

Is bdcallgirlservice.com a scam?

Found their website. Looked pretty good. They were advertising a sex party on 23rd Feb. Bkash in advance to reserve. I think I got scammed. Not proud of it. Really silly but seemed like a decent gamble to take for 3. 5 k taka. Anyway, just wanted to give a PSA. Avoid this website and avoid SP Masum. They have other variations to their website name. But in the end, anyone who asks for advance payment, is guaranteed to be a scam. I feel like a fool.

Zzzz.

JafarIqbal
02-25-18, 16:06
Celly. Don't feel so guilty, 3.5 k is small price to pay for this life long lesson that you have learnt. We all have fallen in trap. Anyone asking for money in advance is a red flag. Always follow the basics. I am sure the girls on the website were too pretty to be available for 3.5 k. Another red flag. So always remember that a free lunch is only found in mousetraps!

Good luck!

A.Its a scam. Totally scam. Many people lost big amount of money. So forget it!

Rotter
02-26-18, 03:27
In Dhaka you have many options to get the celebrities. Since you are new, so my suggestion will be to take some service from the so called provider and judge him and see his facilities. By this you can get his mind and get the service of the so called Hi profile girls.

In FB you may get many SP. Rikkon Khan, Alif Khan, Alex Prodhan, Shahin Rahman, Apurbo Chowdhury, Pasha Khan, Tipu Sardar, Onu Rahman etc. The name I have listed here, everyone will say about high class girls. Rikkon Khan runs escort agency in the name of Durex Escort agency. Sahin Rahman runs his business in Mirpur Area. Others in Gulshan / Niketon.

You need to be bold in this arena. Talk to them take some normal service and then go for the big shot.Huge thanks, bro!

Yes, I slowly came to realize as much as I would like to initiate my journey with a memorable experience -it may not be the smartest idea experience & money wise, it's better to take things slowly.

So, I'm becoming comfortable with the idea of just starting smoothly & then gradually build up from there.

Except for Apurbo Chowdhury-I had already found others & was trying to determine their legitimacy. I think I like Tipu Sarder & Onu Rahman than the rest of the pack-will just go begin with them.

Ochena Balok
02-26-18, 11:38
Can anybody help to find the source of flat service in Dhanmondi or Lalmatia area. Security should have been solid.

TIA.

Abbas007
02-26-18, 12:15
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.

JafarIqbal
02-26-18, 12:58
I think it is always better to avoid advance payment and consult with your friends before going to any unknown place.

Do you guys have better suggestions?

Ochena Balok
02-26-18, 13:24
Can any one suggest flat service in Dhanmodi or Lalmatia service. Security must have been well enough.

TIA.

DragonTag
02-26-18, 13:56
This new spa "Aroma Thai Spa" just had a soft launch on the last week. It's located before Westin in road 44 in Gulshan 2. The environment and decoration is too good. And regarding safety or security extremely secured. No need to bother about the security all you need to do is relax. The environment will definitely please but the overall package is very high in terms of cost and the number of girls are few at the moment. More on the hire process. Its a needed change in the class environment compared to the spas that started growing around. Many started and closed. This one seems to be here for the long run. You can easily search the spa website using the keywords "Aroma Thai Spa Dhaka".

Dmdboi
02-26-18, 18:10
This new spa "Aroma Thai Spa" just had a soft launch on the last week. It's located before Westin in road 44 in Gulshan 2. The environment and decoration is too good. And regarding safety or security extremely secured. No need to bother about the security all you need to do is relax. The environment will definitely please but the overall package is very high in terms of cost and the number of girls are few at the moment. More on the hire process. Its a needed change in the class environment compared to the spas that started growing around. Many started and closed. This one seems to be here for the long run. You can easily search the spa website using the keywords "Aroma Thai Spa Dhaka".How much was the damage bro, if you could kindly tell about the quality of girl over there, are they willing to do BBBJ and lastly how was the massage quality for real?

I visited Reera few days back, the massage was good but no extra at all.

I am planning to get a good, yet sensuous massage (BJ, HJ or a FS depending on mood) so would be a great help if you could share your details!

PlayerBD
02-26-18, 18:47
This new spa "Aroma Thai Spa" just had a soft launch on the last week. It's located before Westin in road 44 in Gulshan 2. The environment and decoration is too good. And regarding safety or security extremely secured. No need to bother about the security all you need to do is relax. The environment will definitely please but the overall package is very high in terms of cost and the number of girls are few at the moment. More on the hire process. Its a needed change in the class environment compared to the spas that started growing around. Many started and closed. This one seems to be here for the long run. You can easily search the spa website using the keywords "Aroma Thai Spa Dhaka".Do they offer B2B massage as per they mention in website? I am looking for erotic / B2B massage with reasonable cost. Is their any other spa where I can get this service?

PlayerBD
02-26-18, 18:54
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.Dear friend,

I am interested to visit. Can you please suggest one or two name with little more details like min damage and duration of session?

Thanks,

PlayerBD.

ADI1598
02-26-18, 19:02
Thanks to some seniors in this forum, I started my Dhaka trip with adil's place today. I am brown, but don't speak Bengali so the interactions are a bit awkward. However Adil was very courteous and dealt with me very well. He had 3 girls today, only 2 two were available when I went. One was better looking and other one was tall, just the way I like it. However not the best looking. Asked Adil, he said go for the tall one, which I did.

Girl started with the DFK which was nice but then started rushing things as if the world was about to end soon. Within moments it all got very mechanical and it felt like she was a robot running on a software with a glitch which made all its actions to fast forward x 2 times rate. This was not happening to me for the first time, so I kept asking for different positions. And she co-operated. After 20 mins of her desperate attempts to make me come, she finally succeeded. It was one of those deeds after which, while wearing your clothes, you wonder why you took them off in the first place.

These are my ratings:

Face: 4/10.

Body: tall and well built - 5/10 (3/10 without clothes).

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitute: 3/10.

Damage: 3 k.

In all honestly, I am wondering if I should blame the girl or my budget. I think my budget was more to be blamed.

Adil has promised better girls tomorrow, so looking forward to it. Also tried calling Tipu, but he is neither answering his phone nor replying on facebook messenger.

Looking at today's traffic during evening hours, I am only planning to monger in G1 and G2 - so let me know if you have any suggestions.

Regards, A.

Dmdboi
02-26-18, 21:06
So few days back I visited this place out of my never ending curiosity of getting a massage. I've had numerous mongering experience in this joyous city but massage, nope.

So I googled about massage places for a long time and then stumbled upon this place, so called up and a woman (most likely the owner) answered.

As the website told to use John as reference for FS, I did so and the women obliged saying it'd cost 6. Thanks to my sweet talks and negotiating bit she got down to 5, booked an appointment then and there.

After reaching the place, it seemed kinda okay, just a bit shady as the doors were locked from inside with few lights.

The girl (forgot her name) that entered looked nice but what's a deshi girl without some belly fat LOL, not that I mind. So she started with the massage and it was an average experience. Afterwards she straight went into the action when I told her, no DFK, no BJ, but a lot of cuddles tho. I did pound her a lot tho, so much that the protection got broken but she allowed to go in nonetheless. I came after like 15 minutes.

Took a shower together and had a cool first experience, could've been better tho.

Damage: 5 k (Paid in counter as agreed earlier on phone and before the session, couldn't tip as this was my first session).

WIR: No, wanting to try something better.

Gulshan321
02-27-18, 03:30
Sky spa is really good. Collection, service, environmen and security everything is good. All spa price is high but sky spa low.

Price high quality. Any body interested content with me.

Aakash69
02-27-18, 06:41
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.Would you please share the location brother?

MassageMania
02-27-18, 06:55
Sky spa is really good. Collection, service, environmen and security everything is good. All spa price is high but sky spa low.

Price high quality. Any body interested content with me.What is the price? Where is it located?

FastB
02-27-18, 17:01
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.Wonderful! Thank you for sharing the pics. Could you please share the SP name, is this Adil?

Thanks, FastB.