PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18

ADI1598
02-27-18, 18:59
After my visit at Adil's place yesterday, he promised to get better girls and send me some pics during the day, which were certainly better looking. I liked one of them and was hoping I could get her. Got very late however Adil still allowed me to come. Girl was good looking and had a strong build, routine stufff only disappointed was that she was in a hurry. Typical issue it seems with girls in this budget.

Tipu. After begging for 2 days, Tipu finally sent me some pictures today. I liked one girl for which he quoted 20 K. Repeated kept mentioning that his range is 14 K to 20 K and was also a bit rude in his replies. I all honesty I get a chance of mongering at a lot of places other than Dhaka and can get these type of girls for 5 K anywhere else. I understand that he is offering 2 hrs which actually is a deal breaker for me as I would happily paid 10 K for an hour. So I am not going to take his service.

Anyone has contact of Uvi Uvi? Please share on PM.

Regards,

A.

FastB
02-28-18, 03:12
After my visit at Adil's place yesterday, he promised to get better girls and send me some pics during the day, which were certainly better looking. I liked one of them and was hoping I could get her. Got very late however Adil still allowed me to come. Girl was good looking and had a strong build, routine stufff only disappointed was that she was in a hurry. Typical issue it seems with girls in this budget.

Tipu. After begging for 2 days, Tipu finally sent me some pictures today. I liked one girl for which he quoted 20 K. Repeated kept mentioning that his range is 14 K to 20 K and was also a bit rude in his replies. I all honesty I get a chance of mongering at a lot of places other than Dhaka and can get these type of girls for 5 K anywhere else. I understand that he is offering 2 hrs which actually is a deal breaker for me as I would happily paid 10 K for an hour. So I am not going to take his service.

Anyone has contact of Uvi Uvi? Please share on PM.

Regards,

A.I am afraid your budget is not needs to be blamed here! Unfortunately mongering is more expensive here compared to other South Asian countries die to our conservative culture.

However, you may contact Babu for Uvi Uvi, rate would be around 8-10 k for 2 hours. As far as I understand, she may agree for outcall as well. So you have the opportunity to cut down your room cost.

Please PM me if you need Babu's contact.

Thanks, FastB.

ArifBD
02-28-18, 04:17
Owner of Smile, Famous, New City Inn is opening a new spa in Gulshan. I don't have all the details yet but she promised this will be much nicely done and slightly higher priced than Smile / Famous.

Visited Famous yesterday and guess what? Shanta is Back. Back with her world class BBBJ. She said she has some problems and is irregular these days. Better call up the spa and book her in advance if interested.

Dmdboi
02-28-18, 07:57
So after having a good first experience in city inn, I wanted a good massage this time around so thought of visiting reera, had no intention of getting any extras.

Called them up and booked a session, after arriving I was asked to be change and wait in a room. Now the room's decor was really good with subtle lighting and soothing music. However the bed cover seemed unchanged from the previous session (s). This was a big letdown.

However the girl arrived who was a garo, according to her (really noob in this so can't tell difference between garo and Thai). Another letdown was the no smoking zone, the girl however, allowed me to take a smoke. Then the massage started which was really good. She started by placing pressure on the hips and legs. While massaging the inner thigh, tickled the groin part a couple of times as well which was very arousing.

Now as I wasn't planning on getting extra hence carried low cash. If I did have cash then I'd have asked her if extras were on the table and I'm pretty sure they'd be given her passionate massage in the inner thigh area.

The entire one hour went by in a giffy.

So if you're only looking for a massage this might be the place, some girls might also provide extras but no info on me about that. However, tbh any good massage that doesn't involve even HJ at the least might keep you a tad tiny bit unsatisfied, wondering why didn't you take the icing on the cake. That's just my opinion though and it may vary from person to person.

Really sorry again forgot to take note of the girl's name, will surely remember from next time onwards.

WIR: If girls provide extras and in affordable rates.

Damage: 4 Kish (counter).

Regards.

Dmdboi
02-28-18, 07:59
So I've had two massage experiences till now.

1st: New City Inn, FS with average massage.

2nd: Reera, massage with no extras.

Now I want to get a good sensuous massage with any sort of extra on the menu.

The key things I am expecting is obviously a good massage, extra (BBJ and / or FS), rimjob (I know this might not at all be possible to find in any of the local spas but just a long-standing fantasy) and that's that.

Also I can ask for the massage with drape on my back right? (pardon my inexperience).

I am not a person who's into looks, the service is the priority. As I've seen in my mongering experience, the pretty faces put on petty performances.

Fellow good people, please suggest a relevant spa / place along with the damage, preferred girl and how to go about for the service.

The previous two massage experiences of mine were before I discovered this heaven of a place to share / review experiences, so this one I'll be taking entirely on your suggestions. I'm new to the community but tried already to help through sharing my experience and looking forward to sharing / receiving more reviews.

Regards.

Ochena Balok
02-28-18, 09:32
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.

Can you please mention the place.

MassageMania
02-28-18, 10:13
So few days back I visited this place out of my never ending curiosity of getting a massage. I've had numerous mongering experience in this joyous city but massage, nope.

So I googled about massage places for a long time and then stumbled upon this place, so called up and a woman (most likely the owner) answered.

As the website told to use John as reference for FS, I did so and the women obliged saying it'd cost 6. Thanks to my sweet talks and negotiating bit she got down to 5, booked an appointment then and there.

After reaching the place, it seemed kinda okay, just a bit shady as the doors were locked from inside with few lights.

The girl (forgot her name) that entered looked nice but what's a deshi girl without some belly fat LOL, not that I mind. So she started with the massage and it was an average experience. Afterwards she straight went into the action when I told her, no DFK, no BJ, but a lot of cuddles tho. I did pound her a lot tho, so much that the protection got broken but she allowed to go in nonetheless. I came after like 15 minutes.

Took a shower together and had a cool first experience, could've been better tho.

Damage: 5 k (Paid in counter as agreed earlier on phone and before the session, couldn't tip as this was my first session).

WIR: No, wanting to try something better.I hope you will get something better at J4 Spa / White Orchid - 55 Sohrawardy Avenue (lift 5), Baridhara.

ArifBD
02-28-18, 15:47
So few days back I visited this place out of my never ending curiosity of getting a massage. I've had numerous mongering experience in this joyous city but massage, nope.

So I googled about massage places for a long time and then stumbled upon this place, so called up and a woman (most likely the owner) answered.

As the website told to use John as reference for FS, I did so and the women obliged saying it'd cost 6. Thanks to my sweet talks and negotiating bit she got down to 5, booked an appointment then and there.

After reaching the place, it seemed kinda okay, just a bit shady as the doors were locked from inside with few lights.

The girl (forgot her name) that entered looked nice but what's a deshi girl without some belly fat LOL, not that I mind. So she started with the massage and it was an average experience. Afterwards she straight went into the action when I told her, no DFK, no BJ, but a lot of cuddles tho. I did pound her a lot tho, so much that the protection got broken but she allowed to go in nonetheless. I came after like 15 minutes.

Took a shower together and had a cool first experience, could've been better tho.

Damage: 5 k (Paid in counter as agreed earlier on phone and before the session, couldn't tip as this was my first session).

WIR: No, wanting to try something better.City INN, Uttara and Smile + Famous, Gulshan are owned by same lady. She is one of the oldest in the spa business and most reliable. I have been using her service for 6+ years, never had any issues. Girl quality varies, once you become regular she will know your preferences and suggest girls accordingly.

BTW, she herself admits the girls in Uttara are below par, she has her best girls stationed in Gulshan. And she has opened a new place in Gulshan today, will visit soon and report.

SDoctrine
02-28-18, 17:15
I hope you will get something better at J4 Spa / White Orchid - 55 Sohrawardy Avenue (lift 5), Baridhara.Will you please write more about counter price, available services and price of extra services? Appreciate if you write down your own experience in the spa and any preferable girl?

MLove
02-28-18, 18:10
What is the latest news of Rawnak of Gulshan 1. Found some FR with negative comments regarding their extra charges. Any one can put some light?

MassageMania
03-01-18, 06:50
Will you please write more about counter price, available services and price of extra services? Appreciate if you write down your own experience in the spa and any preferable girl?Please check my older posts. I have already mentioned. Massage rate 2 K-2. 5 K / hour. This depends on your negotiating skills. For extras, you don't need to pay for more than 2 K.

MassageMania
03-01-18, 06:51
What is the latest news of Rawnak of Gulshan 1. Found some FR with negative comments regarding their extra charges. Any one can put some light?Where is it located now?

MassageMania
03-01-18, 06:52
City INN, Uttara and Smile + Famous, Gulshan are owned by same lady. She is one of the oldest in the spa business and most reliable. I have been using her service for 6+ years, never had any issues. Girl quality varies, once you become regular she will know your preferences and suggest girls accordingly.

BTW, she herself admits the girls in Uttara are below par, she has her best girls stationed in Gulshan. And she has opened a new place in Gulshan today, will visit soon and report.Where is the new place located? Will wait for your updates.

JafarIqbal
03-01-18, 13:50
So after having a good first experience in city inn, I wanted a good massage this time around so thought of visiting reera, had no intention of getting any extras.

Called them up and booked a session, after arriving I was asked to be change and wait in a room. Now the room's decor was really good with subtle lighting and soothing music. However the bed cover seemed unchanged from the previous session (s). This was a big letdown.

However the girl arrived who was a garo, according to her (really noob in this so can't tell difference between garo and Thai). Another letdown was the no smoking zone, the girl however, allowed me to take a smoke. Then the massage started which was really good. She started by placing pressure on the hips and legs. While massaging the inner thigh, tickled the groin part a couple of times as well which was very arousing.

Now as I wasn't planning on getting extra hence carried low cash. If I did have cash then I'd have asked her if extras were on the table and I'm pretty sure they'd be given her passionate massage in the inner thigh area.

The entire one hour went by in a giffy..Reera is a good place to get massage but no extra services. I tried their service, massage is good.

SDoctrine
03-01-18, 16:14
Please check my older posts. I have already mentioned. Massage rate 2 K-2. 5 K / hour. This depends on your negotiating skills. For extras, you don't need to pay for more than 2 K.What about the quality of the girl? Will you please mention any specific gem to avail the services?

FastB
03-01-18, 16:18
I'll be travelling to Cox's Bazar for 2-3 days next week. Would be great to know what are the opportunities of quality birds and liquors there.

My PM is active!

Thanks, FastB.

MLove
03-01-18, 18:48
Where is it located now?It was in Gulshan 1. Near Korean Restaurant. It should be located there. I didn't visit in last 3 months.

MassageMania
03-02-18, 03:17
What about the quality of the girl? Will you please mention any specific gem to avail the services?Umm. I would say they do have better girls atleast not the chubby ones! And the place is super neat and clean and on the other hand very reasonable price 2-2. 5 K! More importantly, it is in the safest zone of Dhaka at Baridhara. So, overall I highly recommend the place.

ADI1598
03-02-18, 12:39
I had a session with Uvi yesterday through Babu. Just want to clarify upfront that I am not 100% sure if she was Uvi. The pictures on this forum and the one she sent me were very different from what she actually looks like. So Babu may have played the SP's classic trick on me by sending someone else in Uvi's place.

So the girl in met was dusky, petite and young. Long hair and sweet smile. So those who have already met her can cofirm if it was Uvi.

Anyways, so booked Uvi for 3 hrs for 12 K and it was worth it. She was very nice and well behaved. Like a typical girl next door. In my eyes she is really beautiful and speaks decent English as well. I had to calm her down and settle her nerves initially, but once we clicked we had a great time together for 2.5 hours straight. She was very co-operative and never hesitated for anything.

Overall a great experience, she is a really nice girl and certainly worth the time and money.

Regards,

A.

ArifBD
03-02-18, 15:04
Well, its official. Just spoke to the owner and she confirmed the new one is open.

Name: Aroma Thai Spa.

Location: Gulshan road 44, beside Westin, 5th floor of the building that has "Delhi Darbar".

I haven't visited yet, but will do next week.

If anybody visits, please leave a report. She claimed it is really upscale! I hope she does not increase price for us regulars.

Mizan24
03-03-18, 00:02
I am attaching some pic of the SP. May be you like it. There are some small fish here.How to contact with you?

JafarIqbal
03-03-18, 16:19
I had a session with Uvi yesterday through Babu. Just want to clarify upfront that I am not 100% sure if she was Uvi. The pictures on this forum and the one she sent me were very different from what she actually looks like. So Babu may have played the SP's classic trick on me by sending someone else in Uvi's place.

So the girl in met was dusky, petite and young. Long hair and sweet smile. So those who have already met her can cofirm if it was Uvi.

Anyways, so booked Uvi for 3 hrs for 12 K and it was worth it. She was very nice and well behaved. Like a typical girl next door. In my eyes she is really beautiful and speaks decent English as well. I had to calm her down and settle her nerves initially, but once we clicked we had a great time together for 2.5 hours straight. She was very co-operative and never hesitated for anything.

Overall a great experience, she is a really nice girl and certainly worth the time and money.

Regards,

A.I was also looking for Uvi. And Babu bhai is a good SP too. Has good collections too. Will try soon!

JonyKhan
03-03-18, 18:57

Regards,

A.Can you give me Babu's contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JafarIqbal
03-04-18, 08:25
Well, its official. Just spoke to the owner and she confirmed the new one is open.

Name: Aroma Thai Spa.

Location: Gulshan road 44, beside Westin, 5th floor of the building that has "Delhi Darbar".

I haven't visited yet, but will do next week.

If anybody visits, please leave a report. She claimed it is really upscale! I hope she does not increase price for us regulars.Even I would like to service there. Hope the costs is decent enough with good service. If anyone tried this service please share the experience.

Hrishan
03-06-18, 17:28
Anyone have been to Aroma Thai? Shall appreciate your response. Thanks.

Premlila
03-07-18, 12:08
After reading a post in this forum, I went to J4 spa.

At the reception, I asked whether Blow job or hand job is available. The man at reception said that extra service is provided by the girls if they agree. He brought two girls. They were not very good.

However, I asked the girls if they can give blow job or hand job. The two girls simply denied. I had no other option. So I came back without taking any service.

Asking about blow job or hand job at reception openly was not accepted warmly there. This is disappointing. If they give extra inside the room, then they should clearly say that.

I don't like this hide and seek game.

Premlila
03-07-18, 12:21
1. can anyone mention the exact location of Adil's place in Gulshan 1? Please tell the exact location.

2. Does anyone know where is sky spa? Please tell the exact location and price.

MiranMiranMira
03-07-18, 16:49
Sorry for the late post, but I had also been disappointed at Rawnak, since I had gone about 2 - 2.5 months back knowing of their reasonable rate, but finding out that they were stubbornly asking for high price at the counter. Also saw a cockroach inside the waiting room. Did not take their service. Anybody know if Nupur is still working there? And how I can avail her service outside Rawnak? And her asking price? Thanks in advance.

ArifBD
03-08-18, 05:37
1. can anyone mention the exact location of Adil's place in Gulshan 1? Please tell the exact location.

2. Does anyone know where is sky spa? Please tell the exact location and price.Check back previous posts for these locations. At least for Adil's I know I myself gave clear location. I think sky spa location was also shared by other user.

Saw your other post, they cannot explicitly mention extra services because it is illegal. However, in all of the spas, HJ is the minimum you get by paying extra, BJ and FS depends on the girl but you need to negotiate inside.

MassageMania
03-08-18, 06:26
After reading a post in this forum, I went to J4 spa.

At the reception, I asked whether Blow job or hand job is available. The man at reception said that extra service is provided by the girls if they agree. He brought two girls. They were not very good.

However, I asked the girls if they can give blow job or hand job. The two girls simply denied. I had no other option. So I came back without taking any service.

Asking about blow job or hand job at reception openly was not accepted warmly there. This is disappointing. If they give extra inside the room, then they should clearly say that.

I don't like this hide and seek game.

Sorry to hear about the incident.
What is the meaning of extra then? LOL, extra means at least Handjob. Sex is on the upper pinnacle of extra. Did you ask the girls in front of the man at the reception? Were the 2 girls together when you asked them?

Curious to know how much you were asked to Pay?

Premlila
03-08-18, 06:48
Sorry to hear about the incident.
What is the meaning of extra then? LOL, extra means at least Handjob. Sex is on the upper pinnacle of extra. Did you ask the girls in front of the man at the reception? Were the 2 girls together when you asked them?

Curious to know how much you were asked to Pay?Yes, the two girls were together when I asked about blow job or hand job. But it was inside the room. The manager was not present in front of the girls.

The girls denied to give hand job or blow job. So the I did not discuss the price with them.

The man at reception told me that if I start taking massage then the girl may agree to provide HJ or BJ. But the girls denied and I did not take the massage. May be, the girls don't want to discuss about extra openly.

In these matters, famous or smile is much more open. They never deny extra.

JafarIqbal
03-08-18, 09:03
Sorry for the late post, but I had also been disappointed at Rawnak, since I had gone about 2 - 2.5 months back knowing of their reasonable rate, but finding out that they were stubbornly asking for high price at the counter. Also saw a cockroach inside the waiting room. Did not take their service. Anybody know if Nupur is still working there? And how I can avail her service outside Rawnak? And her asking price? Thanks in advance.Sorry to hear about your experience at rownak spa. I was thinking to take their service this week but after reading your disappointing review I must divert my mind to Aroma Thai Spa at Gulshan 2, I know they are a bit expensive but expecting good service from that place as I heard they are highly experienced with Nuru Massage available. Hope all goes OK there. Will leave my reviews after visiting there soon.

MassageMania
03-08-18, 21:43
Yes, the two girls were together when I asked about blow job or hand job. But it was inside the room. The manager was not present in front of the girls.

The girls denied to give hand job or blow job. So the I did not discuss the price with them.

The man at reception told me that if I start taking massage then the girl may agree to provide HJ or BJ. But the girls denied and I did not take the massage. May be, the girls don't want to discuss about extra openly.

In these matters, famous or smile is much more open. They never deny extra.Yes, that must have been the case. They were too shy to discuss it in front of other. I am sure they would have provided you with at least HJ, cause that SPA center is all about extras.

MassageMania
03-08-18, 21:44
Sorry to hear about your experience at rownak spa. I was thinking to take their service this week but after reading your disappointing review I must divert my mind to Aroma Thai Spa at Gulshan 2, I know they are a bit expensive but expecting good service from that place as I heard they are highly experienced with Nuru Massage available. Hope all goes OK there. Will leave my reviews after visiting there soon.Are you kidding me! NURU Massage in Dhaka? I don't believe. But, yes, will wait for your reviews.

Premlila
03-09-18, 06:18
Check back previous posts for these locations. At least for Adil's I know I myself gave clear location. I think sky spa location was also shared by other user.

Saw your other post, they cannot explicitly mention extra services because it is illegal. However, in all of the spas, HJ is the minimum you get by paying extra, BJ and FS depends on the girl but you need to negotiate inside.Sorry bro. I could not find the location of Adil's place in your older posts. Can you please provide the address once again? As far as I remember, Adil's place is in Gulshan 1 just beside the post office. But that is not enough to find the place.

I have no idea where sky spa is. Infact google could not say anything about sky spa. Can you please help?

I have heard about Sweet She spa in Gulshan. Do you have any idea about this place? In fact, this spa has a facebook page where they offer Nuru massage.

Roton
03-09-18, 14:10
Tried the sector 5 spa today. They don't have different rooms but temporary plywood walls in a big area. Front office is a saloon + beauty parlour.

1 HR counter price 2500.

Had a session with Nadira. Skinny girl with great smile. Message was okayish but extras was great.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Couldn't do much as this was first session & I had only 30+ min to spare but had a HJ while sucking boobs.

She promised BJ and B2B massage next time.

Hrishan
03-09-18, 21:06
How much was for extra?

Tried the sector 5 spa today. They don't have different rooms but temporary plywood walls in a big area. Front office is a saloon + beauty parlour.

1 HR counter price 2500.

Had a session with Nadira. Skinny girl with great smile. Message was okayish but extras was great.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Couldn't do much as this was first session & I had only 30+ min to spare but had a HJ while sucking boobs.

She promised BJ and B2B massage next time.

ArifBD
03-10-18, 07:50
Sorry bro. I could not find the location of Adil's place in your older posts. Can you please provide the address once again? As far as I remember, Adil's place is in Gulshan 1 just beside the post office. But that is not enough to find the place.

I have no idea where sky spa is. Infact google could not say anything about sky spa. Can you please help?

I have heard about Sweet She spa in Gulshan. Do you have any idea about this place? In fact, this spa has a facebook page where they offer Nuru massage.Sorry, I actually shared the location info on PM. Not sure if it will be allowed ere but here you go:

Its right across Hotel Bengal Canary Park, 1st floor of a building named Ananya.

JafarIqbal
03-10-18, 09:30
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Zeroo
03-10-18, 10:11
I have been hearing about this independent girl named Nusrat? Aged 27 ish light dark skin. Any ideas?

Zeroo
03-10-18, 10:12
Will come back to action after a long time. Safe hotels in Uttara / Gulshan 2. Girl friendly?

You can PM ME.

Much appreciated.

Jon45
03-10-18, 18:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Premlila
03-10-18, 18:46
Visited Aroma thai spa in Gulshan 2, road 44.

Total cost 10,500 Tk. Including hand job and blow job.

The owner lady suggested a girl named Pinky and I took her. The girl was not so good. Actually the girl was fat but I like young, slim girls. I am not satisfied at all.

Price is very high compared to the quality of girls. But the room was very good.

I will not suggest anyone to go to Aroma Thai for this quality girls. Maybe, I could not choose the right girl.

JafarIqbal
03-11-18, 09:05

The owner lady suggested a girl named Pinky and I took her. The girl was not so good. Actually the girl was fat but I like young, slim girls. I am not satisfied at all.

Price is very high compared to the quality of girls. But the room was very good.

I will not suggest anyone to go to Aroma Thai for this quality girls. Maybe, I could not choose the right girl.It is always good to bargain in these places as they charge higher than the usual for the newcomers. You can also try Avera Spa at Baridhara with reasonable rates and facility to choose between the girls. They are good looking and provides average massage with other FS. Do not forget to bargain at all places for your future programs.

ArifBD
03-11-18, 12:25

I will not suggest anyone to go to Aroma Thai for this quality girls. Maybe, I could not choose the right girl.Its very clear, you are a novice in this sector. Spending a little bit more much you can get one of Tipu's gems!

Published rates for Aroma is between 3,000 - 6,000 depending on duration, massage type etc. Inside you settle with girl, 2 K - 3 K. Maximum I would spend for a 1 hour massage with BJ + FS would be 6 K since this is a new clean joint.

Please don't spoil the market! Read the forum, learn about going rates and pay accordingly. If you ask for everything at the counter, they will know you are a novice and they will hike the price up. Inside 90% of the girls will offer FS and the price will be whatever you can settle. They will normally ask for 5 K when they see you are novice, just tell them you are not interested as your friend pays only 2 K then offer then 2.5 / 3 K but never go higher. When I visit a new place, I do exactly this and ask the girl to finish massage foe the rest of the duration, trust me, they don't want that either.

SoulVibes
03-11-18, 17:23
Has anyone taken real service from a Girl Named Mithila? She advertises in Locanto, is she genuine?

JafarIqbal
03-12-18, 07:24
Has anyone taken real service from a Girl Named Mithila? She advertises in Locanto, is she genuine?Bro,

The ads you see in other platforms are not always genuine, there are many scams out there in the online, so always consult with other members before taking any service. I have never heard about Mithila but I assume it can be a scam as I have seen many fake ads in other platforms. So all the best.

Sluts69
03-12-18, 09:25
I had the same experience but bargained it down to 7000. They promised a full B2B experience- like nuru massage- but it was nothing like a nuru msg. Both quality of girls and service remains similar to other places. The rooms are well decorated and classy- but I am not willing to pay so much for only decor and ambience.

Usrnam
03-12-18, 19:41
Hi,

Has anyone taken service from this group? SP Navid khan?

Juran
03-12-18, 20:31
Last month I fixed a deal and went to get service from a Freelancer through an FB verified group. The girl didn't send me any full photo of her but only body parts so I thought she was slim but when I came face to face, I felt a bit cheated. She had a skinny little body on average and Face was also average like Bengali girls. When we started to fun then I realize she knows how to satisfy a man. She has a very tight pussy, but breast is like male breast no so big. It didn't bother me much. From Blowjob to body kissing, moaning plus the tune of "Nupur" while fucking her turn me on. During sex her moaning makes me confused is she really enjoying or faking? I cum into her after intense missionary. It was about 10-minute long session. After that, we clean ourselves. Then after some chit-chat, I came back with my full energy. She started to leak my body with little moaning, that turn me on again. She gives a great blowjob. After that I fuck her from the bottom, then missionary, then the best part The Doggy style. Why it is memorable that is her moaning was so intense while fucking from behind that she has had an orgasm. Her eyes tell me she has had an orgasm and tell to cum quickly but I didn't. I put a new condom, tell her to give BJ, then fucking her from the bottom for a while. I rise her and fuck her on standing position for few minutes. Then lay down again to do missionary. Finally, I came inside her again.

So I would say her service value is 9/10.1 less for the room. She had fixed the room it didn't look secure to me.

It was worth every penny. Deal with a freelancer positive side is I don't need a medium. So I get service directly and give feedback directly.

FastB
03-13-18, 05:21
Last month I fixed a deal and went to get service from a Freelancer through an FB verified group. The girl didn't send me any full photo of her but only body parts so I thought she was slim but when I came face to face, I felt a bit cheated. She had a skinny little body on average and Face was also average like Bengali girls. When we started to fun then I realize she knows how to satisfy a man. She has a very tight pussy, but breast is like male breast no so big. It didn't bother me much. From Blowjob to body kissing, moaning plus the tune of "Nupur" while fucking her turn me on. During sex her moaning makes me confused is she really enjoying or faking? I cum into her after intense missionary. It was about 10-minute long session. After that, we clean ourselves. Then after some chit-chat, I came back with my full energy. She started to leak my body with little moaning, that turn me on again. She gives a great blowjob. After that I fuck her from the bottom, then missionary, then the best part The Doggy style. Why it is memorable that is her moaning was so intense while fucking from behind that she has had an orgasm. Her eyes tell me she has had an orgasm and tell to cum quickly but I didn't. I put a new condom, tell her to give BJ, then fucking her from the bottom for a while. I rise her and fuck her on standing position for few minutes. Then lay down again to do missionary. Finally, I came inside her again..Thank you Juran for the wonderful post! Yes, FB pics are fabricated most of the times but is it good to know that you were happy with the service. Would you please let us know how much you needed to spend, where and for how long?

Thanks, FastB.

JafarIqbal
03-13-18, 12:28
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.

Sluts69
03-13-18, 13:12
Do you recommend anyone at Avera? I have not been there for a long time?

I like girls with big breasts and big booty. Any recommendations from anyone here?

Dmdboi
03-13-18, 18:02
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.How to get in touch with her? A bit specifics will be highly appreciated.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Boldey
03-13-18, 20:18
Hello,

I am looking for FS without any cover (drug / std / baby free). Is it possible anywhere in Dhaka or Daulatdia?

Boldey.

Juran
03-13-18, 20:22
Thank you Juran for the wonderful post! Yes, FB pics are fabricated most of the times but is it good to know that you were happy with the service. Would you please let us know how much you needed to spend, where and for how long?

Thanks, FastB.It was in Mirpur and I spent 5 K for one hour two shots.

DragonTag
03-13-18, 21:19
Sorry for the late post and reply. The environment of Aroma is just too good. I did take a few pics. Usually I like bulky girls with big breast. This time I chose a small chocolate slim girl so I could easily lift her up while fucking. As I am not a muscular man who can easily lift chubby girls and fuck them while standing. The quality of the environment and the interior is just good and satisfying enough. Had a nice bath and a good finish.

Attached many pics.

Extinct Male
03-14-18, 04:30
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.Please explain or give more hint on how to hook with Roma as I'm pretty much interested. Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ArifBD
03-14-18, 07:06
Hello,

I am looking for FS without any cover (drug / std / baby free). Is it possible anywhere in Dhaka or Daulatdia?

Boldey.No.

Cover is the safety of all, if someone agrees no cover with you, highly likely she does the same with others, therefore STD is always a possibility.

ArifBD
03-14-18, 07:23
Visited Aroma Spa yesterday and absolutely loved the decoration, cleanliness and overall environment. It is also in a proper commercial building with Delhi Darbar, Habib's etc. In the same building. Location is also fabulous!

Counter price was 4 K which I gladly paid, for premium location, I don't mind paying a bit higher. Girl collection was the same from her other joints, I knew some of them from before.

Like all her joints, the massage was very good. This is one thing almost guaranteed with all spas owned by this lady. All extras available, and I paid 2. 5 K on the girls request I could get away with 2 K too, but I was in a good mood. I never pre-negotiate and since the girls know me, they never ask.

This will probably be my permanent joint from now on.

For newbies, the girl may be a hit or miss, expect to pay a bit higher but if you visit them 3/4 times and are friendly towards them, prices will come down and extras improve.

JafarIqbal
03-14-18, 07:59
Do you recommend anyone at Avera? I have not been there for a long time?

I like girls with big breasts and big booty. Any recommendations from anyone here?Yes. You can try Moyna in Avera. She gives good service but do not forget to bargain for the FS Service. I took her long time back and I am not actually sure she is still available or not. T

hanks.

Abbas007
03-14-18, 08:43
Hello,

Boldey.Well, brother it will be always better to have the cover. You can't trust anyone. Think, even the celebrities are all polygamists. They earn maximum through flesh trade. Cinema / drama is just a sign board. Well in Bangladesh you have to take the risk if you want to avoid cover. For you, a girl may have less possibility of STD.

Liton Khondokar
03-15-18, 05:27
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.I think, I've meet her, she offers Anal too, right?

DingDingDong
03-15-18, 07:45
Well. Judge me all you want. But you should also know the saying " a guys g spot is in his Anus" -- hahahaha.

IF you were lucky enough to have been licked in your ass. You know I am saying it right!

So writing this post to fish out more information about the gems who does Anal rimming! Any reviews. Pointers?

JafarIqbal
03-15-18, 10:46
Visited Aroma Spa yesterday and absolutely loved the decoration, cleanliness and overall environment. It is also in a proper commercial building with Delhi Darbar, Habib's etc. In the same building. Location is also fabulous!

Counter price was 4 K which I gladly paid, for premium location, I don't mind paying a bit higher. Girl collection was the same from her other joints, I knew some of them from before.

Like all her joints, the massage was very good. This is one thing almost guaranteed with all spas owned by this lady. All extras available, and I paid 2. 5 K on the girls request I could get away with 2 K too, but I was in a good mood. I never pre-negotiate and since the girls know me, they never ask.

This will probably be my permanent joint from now on.

For newbies, the girl may be a hit or miss, expect to pay a bit higher but if you visit them 3/4 times and are friendly towards them, prices will come down and extras improve.This is a good news for all massage lovers with extra services. For many years I have been looking for a clean and safe environment in Dhaka and this one seems to be the perfect one. Though the price is high it will be worth visiting. Any recommendations for a good massage therapist with FS?

MLove
03-15-18, 11:08
Any one visited Rawnak recently? Expecting FR on Rawnak.

Hungry34
03-16-18, 08:19
Anyone taken service from this guy? He says he is available everywhere in Dhaka. Is he legit. Please confirm. He is available on FB with same name.

ArifBD
03-16-18, 10:20
This is a good news for all massage lovers with extra services. For many years I have been looking for a clean and safe environment in Dhaka and this one seems to be the perfect one. Though the price is high it will be worth visiting. Any recommendations for a good massage therapist with FS?Actually there is no regulars that I know here, but you may ask for specific girls from Smile / Famous / Avera and she may arrange them at your time slot. Aroma is owned by same person and during my visit I saw couple of known faces.

Few of the good therapists Shanta, Eti, Shirin, Tonni, Kotha (Massage below avearge but extra awesome) etc.

By the way, for Aroma, it is recommended to always book in advance as they are mostly fully booked. Search for them and you will find phone number and website.

MiranMiranMira
03-18-18, 15:16
Anyone taken service from this guy? He says he is available everywhere in Dhaka. Is he legit. Please confirm. He is available on FB with same name.Hmm he has been providing service in different places for quite a long time now. I didn't take personally though. But the hotel rate he is quoting is a little high. Instead if you go directly without contacting him (hotel, not flat) you will be able to pay less.

Rakuchy
03-18-18, 17:08
Hi,

Any updates on Fringe, I could not find it in BNS center, tried New City Inn was below par (3. 5 k at the counter and 2 k with the girl) and Rawnak Spa Uttara had ugly girls. Any other recommendations in Uttara will full service. Thanks in advance.

UttaraBoy
03-18-18, 18:25
Hi,

Any updates on Fringe, I could not find it in BNS center, tried New City Inn was below par (3. 5 k at the counter and 2 k with the girl) and Rawnak Spa Uttara had ugly girls. Any other recommendations in Uttara will full service. Thanks in advance.Uttara Sector 5, Shinning Hair: Counter charge 3 K. If you take Sumaiya, she will charge 4/5 K for full service. Very charming girl.

Uttara sector 11, Relax Therapy: Counter 2.5 K. Take Jui. Everything B2B, anal, BJ. All inclusive 3 K. Not so beautiful. But service is good.

Shafs
03-18-18, 22:05
Happened to visit the place which was earlier known as Seven Doors but now the name is changed.

It's on the same 1 rst floor of the building (just next door) to Reera at RD 41, Gulshan I. E on the same road connecting Banani Rd 11 bridge if traveling fm Banani side.

Ambience is nice, I'the say quite charming.

Front desk: An hour massage is 3 K, 30 min increament slotted.

FS is available, once in, I did bargain up to 2.5 K but was unable to strike the deal so gave up.

Girls look: 6/10.

Attitude: Friendly and accommodating.

WIR: Maybe, maybe not.

Am not good with remembering names so please don't ask.

Sluts69
03-19-18, 13:03
Re: Sumaiya or Jui. I like girls that are a bit busty and full figured?

Would they fit the bill? If so would love to try them out bro! Do let me know!

Gulshan321
03-20-18, 11:36
Ruma every week 1 or 2 days stay Adil place. If need her try Adil's place.

DragonTag
03-20-18, 13:17
Actually there is no regulars that I know here, but you may ask for specific girls from Smile / Famous / Avera and she may arrange them at your time slot. Aroma is owned by same person and during my visit I saw couple of known faces.

Few of the good therapists Shanta, Eti, Shirin, Tonni, Kotha (Massage below avearge but extra awesome) etc.

By the way, for Aroma, it is recommended to always book in advance as they are mostly fully booked. Search for them and you will find phone number and website.So when did you last visit? What name do they know you by?

Osthir
03-20-18, 15:22
Does anyone know any safe places to spend time with GF?

Roton
03-20-18, 15:40
Re: Sumaiya or Jui. I like girls that are a bit busty and full figured?

Would they fit the bill? If so would love to try them out bro! Do let me know!I know sumaiya of sector 5, Agreed charming girl but she is lean. I've never met Jui.

If busty is your preference try chaity of Jacko (Sector 4) or Ruma (not sure if still there-Sector 11) or Toma of Rawnak (Sector 4).

Mention me (Roton of Jatrabari) to chaity or toma for easier negotiation.

ArifBD
03-21-18, 05:10
So when did you last visit? What name do they know you by?Last week, Tuesday I guess. They will know me as Arif from Dhanmondi.

DiamondStar
03-21-18, 07:39
Sorry, I actually shared the location info on PM. Not sure if it will be allowed ere but here you go:

Its right across Hotel Bengal Canary Park, 1st floor of a building named Ananya.Shall I just knock at their door? Will he be able to help?

Gulshan321
03-21-18, 19:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MCube
03-22-18, 05:31
Hi,

I am new to this forum, want to check with other members if anyone had visited a VIP escort service found their ad on fb. I contacted the moderator online named 'Fariya Tasnim Toya' and they uploaded the pictures on her page. They are offering oil spa massage and FS and given the rate for the services. They have two locations one is in Gulshan navana tower, and the other in Uttara jom jom tower. Has anyone taken any service from them, what is the experience been like, how is the location place and quality.

JafarIqbal
03-22-18, 12:42
I know sumaiya of sector 5, Agreed charming girl but she is lean. I've never met Jui.

If busty is your preference try chaity of Jacko (Sector 4) or Ruma (not sure if still there-Sector 11) or Toma of Rawnak (Sector 4).

Mention me (Roton of Jatrabari) to chaity or toma for easier negotiation.Can anyone let us know the review for Sumaiya from sector 5 and what's the name of the MP?

Aakash69
03-23-18, 08:59
Ruma every week 1 or 2 days stay Adil place. If need her try Adil's place.Could you please share any way to communicate with Ruma? Thanks.

ArifBD
03-24-18, 07:00
Shall I just knock at their door? Will he be able to help?I thinks that's a bad Idea. They are very secretive and visiting without an appointment will only put you in trouble.

Enable PM and ask for contact info of Tanvir (Which I have) or Adil, maybe someone else has. Only visit by appointment, they will meet you downstairs and take you up.

ArifBD
03-24-18, 10:01
Hi,

I am new to this forum, want to check with other members if anyone had visited a VIP escort service found their ad on fb. I contacted the moderator online named 'Fariya Tasnim Toya' and they uploaded the pictures on her page. They are offering oil spa massage and FS and given the rate for the services. They have two locations one is in Gulshan navana tower, and the other in Uttara jom jom tower. Has anyone taken any service from them, what is the experience been like, how is the location place and quality.I contacted this girl and immediately there were a few red flags.

First, she asks me to choose from pics where she never offered any pics.

Second, she says she is too busy in calls. Either she is saying the truth and is overbooked. This means quality of service will be questionable.

Third, she finally sent me some pics, you can tell these are not recent pics, these are the same from what she has on her FB page.

JafarIqbal
03-24-18, 11:33
Can anyone let me know about any massage service in Mirpur area? I have heard there are secret places in Mirpur provided by the independent girls with all FS. So any Recommendations?

JafarIqbal
03-24-18, 11:44
Hi,

I am new to this forum, want to check with other members if anyone had visited a VIP escort service found their ad on fb. I contacted the moderator online named 'Fariya Tasnim Toya' and they uploaded the pictures on her page. They are offering oil spa massage and FS and given the rate for the services. They have two locations one is in Gulshan navana tower, and the other in Uttara jom jom tower. Has anyone taken any service from them, what is the experience been like, how is the location place and quality.Never heard of them. I suggest you to be careful and consult with your friends before visiting their place. Stay Safe!

Aakash69
03-24-18, 14:46
I am regular visitor of Rawnak Spa. Today I found someone whom I missed last 2 years. Her name start with 'M'. I first met her 2 years ago at SPL spa, after that no trace. For a long time I was looking for this type / quality babe. She has fair complexion, good height, slim tight figure, smart looking. Most attractive boobs, not so big but perky, tight, nice in shape. She is young, unmarried and irregular in this profession.

I enjoyed her boobs by fondling, kissing most of the time. She is very GFE, naughty type girl which also attract me to do more encounter with her. She is such a naughty that when I came from bathroom she played hide and seek, jump into my lap. Like any other, she also has some red flag. She don't allow DFK, BJ, doggy or riding. I was so tired to complete my desire only missionary. At the end with her permission clicked few face photo and share each others contact no. She also allowed me to take her boobs photo which I attached here.

Damage 2.5 K at counter and 1.5 K tips inside.

Tuhin.Could you please share her name and contact no through PM, Brother? My PM is enabled.

MiranMiranMira
03-24-18, 17:07
Uttara Sector 5, Shinning Hair: Counter charge 3 K. If you take Sumaiya, she will charge 4/5 K for full service. Very charming girl.

Uttara sector 11, Relax Therapy: Counter 2.5 K. Take Jui. Everything B2B, anal, BJ. All inclusive 3 K. Not so beautiful. But service is good.Is Relax still at the old location opposite EBL? Or did they move to a new place?

PriankaTuhin
03-24-18, 18:40
Could you please share her name and contact no through PM, Brother? My PM is enabled.Her name is Maya. She is no longer available there. Recently got married, changed contact no as usual.

Tuhin.

ReadBoy
03-25-18, 00:01
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.Hey man,

What was the total Rate and how to get in touch with her? Would you be a little more elaborate about the encounter?

Abbas007
03-25-18, 08:28
Is Relax still at the old location opposite EBL? Or did they move to a new place?Relax is in the same place but the ownership has changed. The earlier owner has moved to US and sold it to another pious man who runs a Umrah agency in same building. Yesterday I went there and took service from Jui. For last 5 years I go to Relax regularly. Everyone knows me. From the counter I was warned that I can't blame them at the end with JUI. I told OK. When she came in I was in a great shock. Has hanging breasts and too small. You will never like it. She is married. She was 3 months in Averra, 8 months in Aurvedic centre and on 13 March 2018 joined Relax. For FS with a damage of 5 K + I will never recommend her. At least I am not going to take her service anymore. In Relax now you get Anushila, Sathi, Priya and Jui. Others left.

Abbas007
03-25-18, 08:42
Never heard of them. I suggest you to be careful and consult with your friends before visiting their place. Stay Safe!About Fariya Tasnim Toya. She is the manager of the escort agency which is run by Ridoy Khan. They have a place in Jomjom tower (Location is chowrasra. Sec 11/13, uttara). They don't want to make is public. It's a very small place. So they suggest to have advance booking. The pic will be old one. Mostly her girls are from beauty saloon, and some students. Yesterday I had a talk with Ridoy. I used to take his service when he was in Sector 4.

FastB
03-25-18, 13:07
Can anyone let me know about any massage service in Mirpur area? I have heard there are secret places in Mirpur provided by the independent girls with all FS. So any Recommendations?I am aware of Shahin Rahman providing service at Agargaon area, and Babu provides service at Mirpur 1 area. Both are SPs, not MPs. There are more in Murpur, but I do not have any experience, so unable to comment. Both of them are in FB. Hope this helps.

Thanks, FastB.

MiranMiranMira
03-25-18, 15:00
Relax is in the same place but the ownership has changed. The earlier owner has moved to US and sold it to another pious man who runs a Umrah agency in same building. Yesterday I went there and took service from Jui. For last 5 years I go to Relax regularly. Everyone knows me. From the counter I was warned that I can't blame them at the end with JUI. I told OK. When she came in I was in a great shock. Has hanging breasts and too small. You will never like it. She is married. She was 3 months in Averra, 8 months in Aurvedic centre and on 13 March 2018 joined Relax. For FS with a damage of 5 K + I will never recommend her. At least I am not going to take her service anymore. In Relax now you get Anushila, Sathi, Priya and Jui. Others left.Thanks for the update on Relax, bro. Does anyone at Relax actually do anal now? And what are the full rates?

Ason12
03-25-18, 19:38
Regency is very good for quality massages, you will get HJ only as extra, Lipi provid best HJ there, she said that every girl will give HJ for 2 K. But FS is not possible. 2 K is too much for HJ so I paid her 1 K. Also you have to pay around 5 K for 1 HR massage in front desk. As they provide really quality massages so 5 K maybe OK. Also 5 star hotel charge more in BD you know that.Hi!

I am new to this forum. So please pardon my ignorance. Will the 2 k only include HJ? I mean do they do DFK?

Ason12
03-25-18, 20:32
Today I was in Fars for a Spa, they have Thai and local therapists. I usually take Thai but today I took Local Named Rimi. Her massage technique is awesome. She has magical touch in her hands. She only allows HJ. The greatest HJ I got today from her. If anyone like to visit Spa for quality massage and demand only HJ then Rimi is best. Price little high then Gulshan area. As they provide quality massage so they deserve little high. TK 5120 after 20% discount in counter. Then tips according to your convincing power.Does she do DFK?

Indian1
03-25-18, 23:06
I have tried a few in Mr Adil's place. He is reliable and reasonable. Try his place contact him directly.

Indian 1.

JafarIqbal
03-26-18, 14:16
Hey man,

What was the total Rate and how to get in touch with her? Would you be a little more elaborate about the encounter?Total Damage for 1 hour - 6 k including the hotel rent booked by her either in Badda or Bashundhara near Jamuna Future Park. Hope this helps and I am available everywhere by the same name.

FastB
03-26-18, 14:18
About Fariya Tasnim Toya. She is the manager of the escort agency which is run by Ridoy Khan. They have a place in Jomjom tower (Location is chowrasra. Sec 11/13, uttara). They don't want to make is public. It's a very small place. So they suggest to have advance booking. The pic will be old one. Mostly her girls are from beauty saloon, and some students. Yesterday I had a talk with Ridoy. I used to take his service when he was in Sector 4.As you are already aware, advance payment is a red flag, so our confirmation regarding Ridoy Khan would be useful. Would you please share your experience there? Also what would be average rates there?

Thanks, FastB.

JafarIqbal
03-26-18, 14:21
I am aware of Shahin Rahman providing service at Agargaon area, and Babu provides service at Mirpur 1 area. Both are SPs, not MPs. There are more in Murpur, but I do not have any experience, so unable to comment. Both of them are in FB. Hope this helps.

Thanks, FastB.Thanks for your help but I am aware of these SP's already, I wanted to know if there is any known MP in Mirpur Area within affordable prices. Thanks.

PlayerBD
03-26-18, 16:48
Any one visited Rawnak recently? Expecting FR on Rawnak.Recently visited Rawnak, notice some improvement. They have every type of collection of 8-10 in totals. I chose a slim tribal (Garo) girl Lily. She is not good looking but very innocent and simple type by nature. Most attractive part is her ass, it is a bit large. Another plus point she will not complain anything. You can utilize her as per your desire, in every position, in every way. Did everything. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat gaging, fingering, f**king long time (2 times in doggy with bumpy ass). Also tried anal but gave up at one stage. Very energetic and fit body. Again she is not good looking but you can f**k her like a be!

Damage: 3 K at counter and 2 K as tips at room.

PlayerBD.

Hungry34
03-27-18, 14:49
Recently visited Rawnak, notice some improvement. They have every type of collection of 8-10 in totals. I chose a slim tribal (Garo) girl Lily. She is not good looking but very innocent and simple type by nature. Most attractive part is her ass, it is a bit large. Another plus point she will not complain anything. You can utilize her as per your desire, in every position, in every way. Did everything. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat gaging, fingering, f**king long time (2 times in doggy with bumpy ass). Also tried anal but gave up at one stage. Very energetic and fit body. Again she is not good looking but you can f**k her like a be!

PlayerBD.I am no one to say this but it sounded as if you exploited her in a bad way. That's why I always try to avoid the very poor or the tribal.

ReadBoy
03-28-18, 03:36
Total Damage for 1 hour - 6 k including the hotel rent booked by her either in Badda or Bashundhara near Jamuna Future Park. Hope this helps and I am available everywhere by the same name.Thanks for the info. Help me understand. She is available by the same name everywhere. This is what you meant?

Aakash69
03-28-18, 05:05
Recently visited Rawnak, notice some improvement. They have every type of collection of 8-10 in totals. I chose a slim tribal (Garo) girl Lily. She is not good looking but very innocent and simple type by nature. Most attractive part is her ass, it is a bit large. Another plus point she will not complain anything. You can utilize her as per your desire, in every position, in every way. Did everything. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat gaging, fingering, f**king long time (2 times in doggy with bumpy ass). Also tried anal but gave up at one stage. Very energetic and fit body. Again she is not good looking but you can f**k her like a be!

PlayerBD.Any booking required or not? Can you please share contact no of Rawnak Gulshan? My PM is activated.

Jod3005
03-28-18, 05:41
Dear all,

Any Massage or Sex place available nearby Mawna or Joydebpur, Gazipur?

JafarIqbal
03-28-18, 08:24

PlayerBD.Thanks for sharing your true experience with us. Just wanted to know are you sure about 8 to 10 girls availability everyday? Just curious to know about it as I am planning to visit soon.

Aakash69
03-28-18, 11:25

PlayerBD.Did you take 1 shot or 2 shot, bro? Did you keep her contact number?

ArifBD
03-28-18, 13:49
I am no one to say this but it sounded as if you exploited her in a bad way. That's why I always try to avoid the very poor or the tribal.LOL. So you only go with rich women?

Get real dude, tribal or non tribal, they are all exploited and as a member of this forum, obviously you exploit some too! If good review gets a girl more customers, its actually good.

PlayerBD
03-28-18, 19:10
I am no one to say this but it sounded as if you exploited her in a bad way. That's why I always try to avoid the very poor or the tribal.I know my review sounds like I exploited her but it actually not. In fact she liked my attitude and everything happened with her consent. I am sure she also enjoyed a lot after a long time. I am always careful about partner. I never want to enjoy alone. Really it doesn't satisfy me when I see my partner feeling uncomfortable. She is very energetic and new in this arena that's why like to satisfy customer giving full effort. I believe everything is fare unless you force someone.

PlayerBD.

PlayerBD
03-28-18, 19:27
Thanks for sharing your true experience with us. Just wanted to know are you sure about 8 to 10 girls availability everyday? Just curious to know about it as I am planning to visit soon.8 to 10 girls available everyday except Friday (any holiday). Among them 4 to 5 are full time for everyday and rest of them are irregular. No one is good for massage but everyone is ready for FS. The owner of this spa is very powerful and have some sort of political involvement. This place seems most secure to me among all other spa at Gulshan.

Punter6996
03-29-18, 21:55
Total Damage for 1 hour - 6 k including the hotel rent booked by her either in Badda or Bashundhara near Jamuna Future Park. Hope this helps and I am available everywhere by the same name.Hi Jafar,

Where is everywhere? I tried searching for you in fb, and too many by that name!

DesireS
03-30-18, 07:39
Hi,

I'm a new member here. Can anyone suggest most safe and secured place (preferably Gulshan) to have FS? Don't want to face embarrassing situation where people stare at me knowing my intention.

SweetBoy1992
03-30-18, 11:15
Did you take 1 shot or 2 shot, bro? Did you keep her contact number?Please Share address of Rawnak.

TIA.

JafarIqbal
03-30-18, 14:17
8 to 10 girls available everyday except Friday (any holiday). Among them 4 to 5 are full time for everyday and rest of them are irregular. No one is good for massage but everyone is ready for FS. The owner of this spa is very powerful and have some sort of political involvement. This place seems most secure to me among all other spa at Gulshan.Thank you for the help. Will visit the place soon in near future.

JafarIqbal
03-30-18, 14:23
Dear all,

Any Massage or Sex place available nearby Mawna or Joydebpur, Gazipur?I guess it will be hard to find Massage Parlors in Gazipur but I am sure there are few independent girls who provides FS. Also there are SPs all around the residential hotels.

Funto
03-30-18, 19:11
Gentleman,

I took Mr Adils service many time.

Located in Gulshan 1.

Good choice of girls and devices reasonable cost.

I recommend.

Contact me for contacts.

Indian 1.Please do let me know how to reach him. Thanks in advance.

ArifBD
03-31-18, 08:22
Please do let me know how to reach him. Thanks in advance.You need to enable PM option by buying subscription. Contact sharing is only allowed through PM.

JafarIqbal
03-31-18, 12:09
Hi,

I'm a new member here. Can anyone suggest most safe and secured place (preferably Gulshan) to have FS? Don't want to face embarrassing situation where people stare at me knowing my intention.You can visit a MP with FS Service in Gulshan 2, you can try seven doors spa near pink city building. Hope this helps you!

JafarIqbal
04-01-18, 09:15
So far she is the best I have met with average looks but very good service and behavior. Took her for an hour and the rest was history. She allowed me all the things I wanted to do in my life. She took me to a safe hotel in Mirpur 1 which was normal, Overall I would rate her 9 out of 10. Total Damage - 6 k for an hour including hotel rent.

Punter6996
04-01-18, 16:02
Howdy punters,

Newbie here. I was just wondering if anyone had been to any of the the. J Nights organised by Durex DJ Club which is advertised on FB. Some organiser in the name of Alex Prodhan along with Rikkon appear to be organising these events. Are these genuine or scams. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Also is there anyone with contacts for freelancers or independent escorts / sugar babies in Dhaka where I don't have to deal with an agent?

I have read through the last few pages of this forum and everything seems to be spas and massage parlours or agents. Since I am an expat, I feel wary of using these services, but the lack of action is getting to my nerves. Help!!\

I will gladly contribute in future posts in this forum of my experiences. I just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Spider6
04-01-18, 17:53
Please share how to contact Adil. Would like to try his collection.

ReadBoy
04-02-18, 01:53
So far she is the best I have met with average looks but very good service and behavior. Took her for an hour and the rest was history. She allowed me all the things I wanted to do in my life. She took me to a safe hotel in Mirpur 1 which was normal, Overall I would rate her 9 out of 10. Total Damage - 6 k for an hour including hotel rent.I am pretty sure you are happy with her service. How to contact her or get in touch with you?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

FastB
04-02-18, 03:45
Went to Tanvir's new Spa, could not resist his repeated calls over the past 2 months. Previously he used to operate independently at Gulshan, and now he has allied with 3-4 partners and started this service. I'm not sure if Adil is one of them. The place is around 50 meters opposite to Gulshan 1 post office. The building looks residential, but mostly rented for commercial purpose. They have rented a flat, and tried to give it a spa look with minimum cost and effort.

Being my first visit in this new place, he collected me from post office gate. After arrival, showed me 4 birds, none was very impressive, to me. Considered leaving, but later decided to give it a try as I was already there and Tanvir was insisting so much. He showed me the lineup of 4 girls, 2 were okay and rest 2 were below average. I asked Tanvir to send the one with best service, and he sent one of the okay girls, 4 k 1 shot, no message only FS with GFE.

She is form Kolkata, works in a parlor there. She came here for something and working here for some extra money. She was straight to work. Very profession service, too professional indeed. Started with DFK, BBBJ and then missionary, asking to come quickly in 5 minutes, regular drill. She disagreed to get on top and doggy style as well! It was so robotic, so I continued missionary style and after 15-20 minutes she couldn't continue anymore, even with the help of lubes. I asked her to leave, and to send Tanvir, no point of tipping her. Conveyed my disappointment to Tanvir, he was surprised and requested to try another one with 50% discount. I was not really interested anymore, but then again decided to give it another try.

The girl arrived, one of the below average one this time. She is from Khulna, came here to earn some money for her brother's business. She is also a professional in this trade, visited Dhaka earlier a few times and went to Chittagong ones also. This time the service was more intimate, I was not feeling like f**king, so I asked her to continue BJ. She was good. I offered her a tip if he can make me come in her month and surprisingly she agreed! She continued for 15-20 minutes with occasional breaks, but I was so pissed off with my previous experience, it didn't happen. Asked her to stop, got shower, tipped her 1 k as she did her best for me and left the place. Called Tanvir later that this girl was better, but my overall experience with him (Tanvir) was disappointing.

I expected better service form Tanvir. I had taken several services form him previously in flats, so he knows my test very well. When he promises 'best', I would at least expect 'better'. I've visited some other SPAs and the quality of service there is far better compared to this place. However, the total cost (4 k 1 shot) is very low, maybe lowest in Dhaka, this is something we need to consider as well.

Thanks, FastB.

ArifBD
04-02-18, 04:55
Howdy punters,

Newbie here. I was just wondering if anyone had been to any of the the. J Nights organised by Durex DJ Club which is advertised on FB. Some organiser in the name of Alex Prodhan along with Rikkon appear to be organising these events. Are these genuine or scams. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Also is there anyone with contacts for freelancers or independent escorts / sugar babies in Dhaka where I don't have to deal with an agent?

I have read through the last few pages of this forum and everything seems to be spas and massage parlours or agents. Since I am an expat, I feel wary of using these services, but the lack of action is getting to my nerves. Help!!\

I will gladly contribute in future posts in this forum of my experiences. I just need someone to point me in the right direction.The Durex DJ Nights have been going on for quite a while. They should be OK. However, I heard sometimes they cancel / defer events when response is low. Therefore do not pay full advance which they will ask for, instead you can try paying a small deposit.

Best way to pickup independents (so called) is 5-star hotel bars and swimming pool. Other than that, independents are always risky, less investment, less protected, more chances of scam etc.

Happy hunting and we look forward to your reports.

Abbas007
04-02-18, 11:55
Today I had a call from Johny and he requested me to visit the place because they have good fish. I went at 2:30 pm and he send a very cute girl. Appearance is 9/10. She claimed to be a student of HSC 2nd year. Stays in Farm Gate. Statistics 34-30-38. New in this service. Does not like DFK, even sucking the good shaped boobs. But you are allowed with the sucking of the cave. Did only in missionary position. Her name is Suchona. For me it was a wastage of the time & money. But I agree she is so cute. Then I called Johny and told him the sad part. Then he brought another 2 sexy girls. They were dam hot. But I did not spend more here.

DesireS
04-03-18, 03:00
8 to 10 girls available everyday except Friday (any holiday). Among them 4 to 5 are full time for everyday and rest of them are irregular. No one is good for massage but everyone is ready for FS. The owner of this spa is very powerful and have some sort of political involvement. This place seems most secure to me among all other spa at Gulshan.Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you please share the address of that spa and any contact no in PM?

Sofoobd
04-03-18, 06:33
Hi all,

New member, appreciate your person if I do or ask anything stupid!

I am looking for your recommendation and review of any MP or SP around Dhanmondi area. My primary target is good massage, however FS is not out of course. If it is already discussed somewhere else, please pardon my ignorance and direct me there.

TIA.

MLove
04-03-18, 10:43
Today I had a call from Johny and he requested me to visit the place because they have good fish. I went at 2:30 pm and he send a very cute girl. Appearance is 9/10. She claimed to be a student of HSC 2nd year. Stays in Farm Gate. Statistics 34-30-38. New in this service. Does not like DFK, even sucking the good shaped boobs. But you are allowed with the sucking of the cave. Did only in missionary position. Her name is Suchona. For me it was a wastage of the time & money. But I agree she is so cute. Then I called Johny and told him the sad part. Then he brought another 2 sexy girls. They were dam hot. But I did not spend more here.Can you please give me the address of Sky spa of Gulshan.

Indian1
04-03-18, 21:03
Please share how to contact Adil. Would like to try his collection.See your inbox, Adil's contacts.

Indian 1.

JafarIqbal
04-04-18, 15:13
Went to Tanvir's new Spa, could not resist his repeated calls over the past 2 months. Previously he used to operate independently at Gulshan, and now he has allied with 3-4 partners and started this service. I'm not sure if Adil is one of them. The place is around 50 meters opposite to Gulshan 1 post office. The building looks residential, but mostly rented for commercial purpose. They have rented a flat, and tried to give it a spa look with minimum cost and effort.

Being my first visit in this new place, he collected me from post office gate. After arrival, showed me 4 birds, none was very impressive, to me. Considered leaving, but later decided to give it a try as I was already there and Tanvir was insisting so much. He showed me the lineup of 4 girls, 2 were okay and rest 2 were below average. I asked Tanvir to send the one with best service, and he sent one of the okay girls, 4 k 1 shot, no message only FS with GFE.I have also heard about Tanvir's Good Service but reading your disappointing story one would think twice now to take service from him. However thanks for sharing this experience with us or else we would have also caught up in the Maze of the so called "Good service" in affordable prices. I think 4 k is reasonable enough but nowadays we also get to hear about 3 k for 1 shot in local vicinity!

JafarIqbal
04-04-18, 15:18
Hi all,

New member, appreciate your person if I do or ask anything stupid!

I am looking for your recommendation and review of any MP or SP around Dhanmondi area. My primary target is good massage, however FS is not out of course. If it is already discussed somewhere else, please pardon my ignorance and direct me there.

TIA.In Dhanmondi it is really hard to find a proper MP with good massage and FS service but I suggest you try Gulshan 1 and 2 Areas by high end Thai professionals for Massage and FS services. Hope this helps!

PlayerBD
04-04-18, 18:18
Today I had a call from Johny and he requested me to visit the place because they have good fish. I went at 2:30 pm and he send a very cute girl. Appearance is 9/10. She claimed to be a student of HSC 2nd year. Stays in Farm Gate. Statistics 34-30-38. New in this service. Does not like DFK, even sucking the good shaped boobs. But you are allowed with the sucking of the cave. Did only in missionary position. Her name is Suchona. For me it was a wastage of the time & money. But I agree she is so cute. Then I called Johny and told him the sad part. Then he brought another 2 sexy girls. They were dam hot. But I did not spend more here.Thank you for sharing with us. Another disappointing report after FastB. I don't know why it happen all the time in every joint. If someone select good looking, cute, sexy package then have to sacrifices desirable service. So if any provider say he has excellent high quality fish, I really doubt about service.

PlayerBD
04-04-18, 18:56

Being my first visit in this new place, he collected me from post office gate. After arrival, showed me 4 birds, none was very impressive, to me. Considered leaving, but later decided to give it a try as I was already there and Tanvir was insisting so much. He showed me the lineup of 4 girls, 2 were okay and rest 2 were below average. I asked Tanvir to send the one with best service, and he sent one of the okay girls, 4 k 1 shot, no message only FS with GFE.

She is form Kolkata, works in a parlor there. She came here for something and working here for some extra money. She was straight to work. Very profession service, too professional indeed. Started with DFK, BBBJ and then missionary, asking to come quickly in 5 minutes, regular drill. She disagreed to get on top and doggy style as well! It was so robotic, so I continued missionary style and after 15-20 minutes she couldn't continue anymore, even with the help of lubes. I asked her to leave, and to send Tanvir, no point of tipping her. Conveyed my disappointment to Tanvir, he was surprised and requested to try another one with 50% discount. I was not really interested anymore, but then again decided to give it another try.

The girl arrived, one of the below average one this time. She is from Khulna, came here to earn some money for her brother's business. She is also a professional in this trade, visited Dhaka earlier a few times and went to Chittagong ones also. This time the service was more intimate, I was not feeling like f**king, so I asked her to continue BJ. She was good. I offered her a tip if he can make me come in her month and surprisingly she agreed! She continued for 15-20 minutes with occasional breaks, but I was so pissed off with my previous experience, it didn't happen. Asked her to stop, got shower, tipped her 1 k as she did her best for me and left the place. Called Tanvir later that this girl was better, but my overall experience with him (Tanvir) was disappointing.

I expected better service form Tanvir. I had taken several services form him previously in flats, so he knows my test very well. When he promises 'best', I would at least expect 'better'. I've visited some other SPAs and the quality of service there is far better compared to this place. However, the total cost (4 k 1 shot) is very low, maybe lowest in Dhaka, this is something we need to consider as well.

Thanks, FastB.Thanks FastB for details report. You, Abbas007 and ArifBD always post authentic information which really help fellow mongers. I did manage Tanvir's and Johny's contact and visit the place once but didn't take service. It is now confirm Tanvir, Johny, Adil aka Sky spa are same joint. One thing very annoying they repeatedly call clients to visit, saying today they have one exclusive collection. Most of the time you don't get any desire service from that exclusive one unless you are satisfied to see beautiful cute fish. They charge 4 k for 1 shot, average time 15 minutes. Every fish working there target to complete the session in 15 -20 min, playing super fast, mechanical way, applying technique. 4 k is too much for this quality service. There are few flat based service available same as this one but they charge 2 k per shot.

If I want to spend 4 k then I prefer Rawnak spa, same or higher quality fish with full one hour enjoyment.

This is my personal observation as some people are posting positive and some are posting negative report. Please judge it independently. I am not either biased or against any establishment.

Thanks, PlayerBD.

FKhan
04-05-18, 18:36
Greetings senior mongers,

I am a newbie here. Can anyone suggest any place where I can have FS with young chubby college girls. I have read the older posts in the thread. Looks like sky spa in Gulshan has one in their collection. Can anyone share the location?

Sofoobd
04-05-18, 18:55
I had been to 'Prodhan beauty care' at Gulshan. My visit was for massage. Experience was moderate, however the cost is way too high. Therapist named Faria provided me the service. Room was not specious and they charged 3.4 K for oil and balm full body massage. I asked if they do full service and answer was negative, I am not sure if it is because I am a new visitor or they are really don't provide extended services. Service charge should have been around 2 K considering over all service.

Any experienced fellow might help me with info on any nearby MP with reasonable service charge.

Cheers!

FarEastTrader
04-06-18, 02:12
I had been to 'Prodhan beauty care' at Gulshan. My visit was for massage. Experience was moderate, however the cost is way too high. Therapist named Faria provided me the service. Room was not specious and they charged 3.4 K for oil and balm full body massage. I asked if they do full service and answer was negative, I am not sure if it is because I am a new visitor or they are really don't provide extended services. Service charge should have been around 2 K considering over all service.

Any experienced fellow might help me with info on any nearby MP with reasonable service charge.

Cheers!Have you been there recently Sofoobd? I used to go there at least once a month for the good massage. Last time I was there about 4 months ago and saw a lady (looks like magistrate / DB Police) with walkie talkie and a RAB vehicle nearby. Not sure if it was a raid. Never went back.

Can you confirm if it is now safe to visit? Location-wise it was perfect for me.

BTW, even being a regular, the max service I could get was HJ from the girls. They seem to be very very restricted in terms of extra service. I have known a few girls who used to work at Prodhan and now working at other spas for "better income".

Divine Monger
04-06-18, 12:46
Hi guys,

Need a little help. Is Regency a good choice for room date? Will both of our NID be good enough to get us a room there? If yes then for how long (I'm looking for 5 to 6 hrs) and at what cost? How customer friendly the reception would be for unmarried couple?

Would really appreciate some insights. Thanks.

JafarIqbal
04-06-18, 14:09
Greetings senior mongers,

I am a newbie here. Can anyone suggest any place where I can have FS with young chubby college girls. I have read the older posts in the thread. Looks like sky spa in Gulshan has one in their collection. Can anyone share the location?Welcome khan. I suggest you to try the massage parlors in Gulshan 1 and 2 to be on the safer side because there are lots of scams and fake providers online. You can try Seven Doors Spa in Gulshan 2 or Avera in Baridhara with FS services. Do not forget to negotiate with the girls inside for FS. All the Best!

Jack Bravo
04-06-18, 18:19
Hello mongers,

Willing to visit Rawnak tomorrow, going to be my first experience in MP for FS. Any suggestion on the girls whom to be with, want to enjoy the full time without being rejected for any service (except anal).

Cheers.

Papi1234
04-06-18, 23:47
Hi guys,

Need a little help. Is Regency a good choice for room date? Will both of our NID be good enough to get us a room there? If yes then for how long (I'm looking for 5 to 6 hrs) and at what cost? How customer friendly the reception would be for unmarried couple?

Would really appreciate some insights. Thanks.Hi divine bro,

Yes your nid will be good enough for renting room in regency. You will get a room for 1 pm to 11 am. It may vary means you may get room for 1 pm to 1 pm if they don't have any rush. Cost may be for 1 day 12 k-14 k. But if you have membership there then cost will be 9 k. Their yearly subscription fee is 20 k. Which includes one day free room. Hope it will help.

Regards,

Papi.

Divine Monger
04-07-18, 03:22
Have you been there recently Sofoobd? I used to go there at least once a month for the good massage. Last time I was there about 4 months ago and saw a lady (looks like magistrate / DB Police) with walkie talkie and a RAB vehicle nearby. Not sure if it was a raid. Never went back.

Can you confirm if it is now safe to visit? Location-wise it was perfect for me.

BTW, even being a regular, the max service I could get was HJ from the girls. They seem to be very very restricted in terms of extra service. I have known a few girls who used to work at Prodhan and now working at other spas for "better income".I went there a month ago and everything seemed OK. The receptionist when asked about the high price did mention how they are safe from police raid and apparently other spas are not. Room was too small and only divided by boards, you can practically hear everything from the other rooms. Decent massage.

Sofoobd
04-07-18, 07:00
Hi at FarEast,

I had been there last week. It seemed safe. IMO they have good cover for the business. However I must say, they are expensive comparatively.

Can you suggest any nearby MP with reasonable price. For me FS / HJ is optional.

Cheers!

Have you been there recently Sofoobd? I used to go there at least once a month for the good massage. Last time I was there about 4 months ago and saw a lady (looks like magistrate / DB Police) with walkie talkie and a RAB vehicle nearby. Not sure if it was a raid. Never went back.

BTW, even being a regular, the max service I could get was HJ from the girls. They seem to be very very restricted in terms of extra service. I have known a few girls who used to work at Prodhan and now working at other spas for "better income".

JafarIqbal
04-07-18, 08:26
Hello mongers,

Willing to visit Rawnak tomorrow, going to be my first experience in MP for FS. Any suggestion on the girls whom to be with, want to enjoy the full time without being rejected for any service (except anal).

Cheers.All the best to you bro. I suggest you always bargain with them inside the room and not in the reception. I have heard that they got some new collections, so if the girls are good in service it will be worth visiting. Enjoy!

Zeroo
04-08-18, 19:49
Due to the current occurrence around Bangladesh, Raids might occur. Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Abbas007
04-09-18, 06:52
Before few days some of our friend inquired about Rikkon Khan. Here you can find some details about him and his collections. http://rikkonkhan.webstarts.com.

Funto
04-09-18, 16:18
Thanks FastB for details report. You, Abbas007 and ArifBD always post authentic information which really help fellow mongers. I did manage Tanvir's and Johny's contact and visit the place once but didn't take service. It is now confirm Tanvir, Johny, Adil aka Sky spa are same joint. One thing very annoying they repeatedly call clients to visit, saying today they have one exclusive collection. Most of the time you don't get any desire service from that exclusive one unless you are satisfied to see beautiful cute fish. They charge 4 k for 1 shot, average time 15 minutes. Every fish working there target to complete the session in 15 -20 min, playing super fast, mechanical way, applying technique. 4 k is too much for this quality service. There are few flat based service available same as this one but they charge 2 k per shot.

If I want to spend 4 k then I prefer Rawnak spa, same or higher quality fish with full one hour enjoyment.

This is my personal observation as some people are posting positive and some are posting negative report. Please judge it independently. I am not either biased or against any establishment.

Thanks, PlayerBD.Hi PlayerBD,

I am trying to find out flat base service near Gulshan 1 as you mentioned here. But can't locate, any help?

Funto
04-09-18, 16:20
Thank you for sharing with us. Another disappointing report after FastB. I don't know why it happen all the time in every joint. If someone select good looking, cute, sexy package then have to sacrifices desirable service. So if any provider say he has excellent high quality fish, I really doubt about service.I am planning to visit farmgate, for me it will be 1st time. Even don't have any contact, if you guide me that will be great help, time with specific location and rates etc.

SoulVibes
04-09-18, 17:51
Before few days some of our friend inquired about Rikkon Khan. Here you can find some details about him and his collections. http://rikkonkhan.webstarts.com.How do we know he's reliable? Anyone taken his service?

FastB
04-09-18, 17:52
Before few days some of our friend inquired about Rikkon Khan. Here you can find some details about him and his collections. http://rikkonkhan.webstarts.com.This is just great! I am aware of Rikkon Khan, he is for real, provides service mainly through FB. Never availed his service though! Great to see someone coming up with at least something outside FB!

The pages with escort are professionally designed, they've put a hell lot of effort in collecting and composing the pictures. Pics are highly photoshoped as always. Found lots of known FB faces in Middle calls and Reasonable class escort pages. Don't want to comment on High class escort page.

I'm sure he cannot provide all but still promising and definitely overpriced. Most of the pics are without or partial faces, so very easy to swap with someone else.

And a very good news for MILF lovers!

Thanks, FastB.

PlayerBD
04-09-18, 18:44
Hi PlayerBD,

I am trying to find out flat base service near Gulshan 1 as you mentioned here. But can't locate, any help?Flat based service relocated frequently. Best way to connect with SP and they know exact location when you need service. Last week my SP from Kakoli, said Banani Chairmanbari area has one spot where 2 k / shot.

PlayerBD
04-09-18, 18:54
Visit Rawnak Spa today, saw two extra bulky girls in their collection. One girl is extremely fatty, like baby elephant. If someone has fascination for BBW, may try. I like tall slim type so I chose another one.

Thanks, PlayerBD.

DesireS
04-10-18, 03:13
Visit Rawnak Spa today, saw two extra bulky girls in their collection. One girl is extremely fatty, like baby elephant. If someone has fascination for BBW, may try. I like tall slim type so I chose another one.

Thanks, PlayerBD.Thanks. How to know the update of their collections? Please also share their location.

SumitRahman1
04-10-18, 09:18

Thanks, PlayerBD.Hi PlayerBD,

I've visited Rawnak for 3-4 times. And every time I pay 5000 BDT at cash counter for an hour session. How much do you pay? I'm looking for tips to minimize the amount. BTW, who is your host? Sumon or Mithu?

Funto
04-10-18, 16:10
Flat based service relocated frequently. Best way to connect with SP and they know exact location when you need service. Last week my SP from Kakoli, said Banani Chairmanbari area has one spot where 2 k / shot.That is a very good news indeed. Unfortunately I am not able to catch any SP here. I'll give a try and will update here. By the way I am planning to visit farmgate 1st time, any tips will help me.

Roton
04-11-18, 17:27
Just finished the session with Girl Named Nipa. Best encounter in my 50+ massage experience.

Will share review later.

PlayerBD
04-11-18, 18:28
Hi PlayerBD,

I've visited Rawnak for 3-4 times. And every time I pay 5000 BDT at cash counter for an hour session. How much do you pay? I'm looking for tips to minimize the amount. BTW, who is your host? Sumon or Mithu?I personally know Sumon and Mithu very well from the time they were at SPL spa. Now they work for Rawnak Spa on commission basis. Try to deal directly with the owner Mr. Taju. If you regularly (at least once a week) visit the place then you can avail the most lowest package rate. As I know the secret, here is breakdown of your 5 K, the owner will take 2 K as room rent, the girl (normal / regular category) will get 1 k as payment and rest of the amount 2 k goes to SP Sumon / Mithu.

As a regular client, they called me 3rd member, I usually pay 3.5 K at counter (2.5 K for room + 1 K for girl's payment) and additionally I give 500/1000 Taka to the girl as Tips inside the room.

Thanks, PlayerBD.

Abbas007
04-12-18, 12:37
We find in the thread that many of our brothers ask many questions when they did not visit particular spa or SP. This is fully expected and we appreciate it. But few aspects must be remembered by our respectable friends. Our choices will never be same. So our suggestions will never be as per your choice. For guideline you may take the help. There are many SP who runs this business in Dhaka. We may not take service from all of them but apparently all of them are same. Some one will bring the girl from better sources and take more money. Some will take less. Again in the same venue the costing differs from girl to girl. One girl may provide all services to me but she may deny to you. That's the faith one earns when visits the girls regularly.

About damage (Costing). When you know the place and visited many times, you will pay less. For the new friends it may be little more. That's you have to accept. I shall request you to have courage for new places. If possible take the service during day time. It will ease many hassles.

In reality we want a cute new fish who will satisfy me with all desires with less damage from wallet. Here is your bargaining skill. If you don't need to pay any advance then anywhere is safe for you. (You will understand from the location). For the first time don't carry huge money or your valuable cards. Rather gather enough experiences through general massage places and extras and then go for VIP fish.

This is just my thoughts.

DesireS
04-13-18, 21:03
We find in the thread that many of our brothers ask many questions when they did not visit particular spa or SP. This is fully expected and we appreciate it. But few aspects must be remembered by our respectable friends. Our choices will never be same. So our suggestions will never be as per your choice. For guideline you may take the help. There are many SP who runs this business in Dhaka. We may not take service from all of them but apparently all of them are same. Some one will bring the girl from better sources and take more money. Some will take less. Again in the same venue the costing differs from girl to girl. One girl may provide all services to me but she may deny to you. That's the faith one earns when visits the girls regularly.

About damage (Costing). When you know the place and visited many times, you will pay less. For the new friends it may be little more. That's you have to accept. I shall request you to have courage for new places. If possible take the service during day time. It will ease many hassles.

In reality we want a cute new fish who will satisfy me with all desires with less damage from wallet. Here is your bargaining skill. If you don't need to pay any advance then anywhere is safe for you. (You will understand from the location). For the first time don't carry huge money or your valuable cards. Rather gather enough experiences through general massage places and extras and then go for VIP fish.

This is just my thoughts.Many thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts. It's highly appreciable that senior members guide the newbies with their experiences.

ArifBD
04-15-18, 11:18
Due to the current occurrence around Bangladesh, Raids might occur. Stay safe. Happy mongering.Law Enforcement in Bangladesh does not give a shit about mongering! Exception, known brothel areas like Kakoli / Mohakhali getting raided, and that also happened only due to complains about rip-off etc. Please don't try to scare people.

If you had LE problems while mongering, know that 99% certain the provider / girl was involved. That's why I always avoid independent providers, they are more likely to create trouble as they have little to lose. In contrast Spas and more organized places like that of Tanvir / Adil is safer as they have investments and making good money from repeat customers and recommendations.

ExtraFun
04-15-18, 18:39
I am an old player in it. I visited several SPs and MPs. What I learnt that, to get fully satisfied you need MPs. Currently I am in a very close relation with a Dhanmondi MP. He often knocks me when great fish arrives. Price is also very cost effective for me. But the relation hasn't build up in a day. If you go there, you definitely need to drop a handy amount of cash. I visit his place in about every one or two weeks. He keeps the best ones for me. 2 shots 1 HR with all other things. I pay between 3-4 k. Based on the girls. Actually a great deal.

Shahinoor
04-16-18, 11:54
Can I get the contact details please. I'm here very new and live at Uttara. I want to active this site for myself.

I am an old player in it. I visited several SPs and MPs. What I learnt that, to get fully satisfied you need MPs. Currently I am in a very close relation with a Dhanmondi MP. He often knocks me when great fish arrives. Price is also very cost effective for me. But the relation hasn't build up in a day. If you go there, you definitely need to drop a handy amount of cash. I visit his place in about every one or two weeks. He keeps the best ones for me. 2 shots 1 HR with all other things. I pay between 3-4 k. Based on the girls. Actually a great deal.

MCube
04-16-18, 15:11
I am an old player in it. I visited several SPs and MPs. What I learnt that, to get fully satisfied you need MPs. Currently I am in a very close relation with a Dhanmondi MP. He often knocks me when great fish arrives. Price is also very cost effective for me. But the relation hasn't build up in a day. If you go there, you definitely need to drop a handy amount of cash. I visit his place in about every one or two weeks. He keeps the best ones for me. 2 shots 1 HR with all other things. I pay between 3-4 k. Based on the girls. Actually a great deal.Hi,

Could you please provide the name of the MP as it is close by for me as other places mostly mentioned here are far. Also provide the fb address, about their service do they have professional outlook, and the location does it provide privacy. If they have gorgeous chakma / garo girls I definitely will go there, as I prefer those type.

ShoeB
04-17-18, 20:56
I am an old player in it. I visited several SPs and MPs. What I learnt that, to get fully satisfied you need MPs. Currently I am in a very close relation with a Dhanmondi MP. He often knocks me when great fish arrives. Price is also very cost effective for me. But the relation hasn't build up in a day. If you go there, you definitely need to drop a handy amount of cash. I visit his place in about every one or two weeks. He keeps the best ones for me. 2 shots 1 HR with all other things. I pay between 3-4 k. Based on the girls. Actually a great deal.Dear,

I usually visit Gulshan, Uttara, Mirpur for mongering. I want to explore more areas.

Please let me know the address of the MP you have mentioned at Dhanmondi in your review. Thanks for the review.

Abbas007
04-22-18, 10:19
I shall request all of you to read http://www.somoynews.tv/pages/details/109863.

So we should be careful for our safety.

ArifBD
04-23-18, 09:21
I shall request all of you to read http://www.somoynews.tv/pages/details/109863.

So we should be careful for our safety.Bro,

This is the exact reason no matter how much Mini Me wants to, I stick to my trusted policy. Never go to floating service providers.

Nowadays I only go to Spas, much safer as they have significant investment to protect. With the opening of Aroma, I actually stopped visiting other places, price and quality wise, Aroma is the best option (4 K + 2 K). Newbies may have to pay higher though.

ThereForYou
04-23-18, 13:55
Hi, I am from India, I will be visiting Dhaka soon. I always has a fetish for bigboobs bangla beauty girls.

Friends, could you please suggest a SPA with reference and without any LE activity for me.

Definitely would be obliged and thanks in advance to all.

Punter6996
04-23-18, 20:13
I am an old player in it. I visited several SPs and MPs. What I learnt that, to get fully satisfied you need MPs. Currently I am in a very close relation with a Dhanmondi MP. He often knocks me when great fish arrives. Price is also very cost effective for me. But the relation hasn't build up in a day. If you go there, you definitely need to drop a handy amount of cash. I visit his place in about every one or two weeks. He keeps the best ones for me. 2 shots 1 HR with all other things. I pay between 3-4 k. Based on the girls. Actually a great deal.At Extrafun. Is your PM option off by any chance? I am a paid member, I seem to have the option to send a PM to others but not you. I am curious about the MP in Dhanmondi.

IAmProdigy
04-24-18, 11:17
I think, I've meet her, she offers Anal too, right?Liton bhai, I reside near Jamuna mall. Can you please help with Roma? Want to meet her.

IAmProdigy
04-24-18, 11:18
Well her name is Roma and her age is around 25 to 27 but I am a very fond of her body, body size - 34-26-36 and tasted her thrice near Jamuna Future Park in a hotel booked by her. Over all I always enjoy her as she is very cooperative, well mannered and allows me to meet my requirements. Highly recommended due to her exotic service and reasonable price.Jafar bhai, need info on her.

Hrishan
04-24-18, 12:41
Could you please give the details on Dhanmondi MP. My PM is activated. Thanks in advance.

IAmProdigy
04-25-18, 04:30
Hi MarryGold,

Do you have any recent experience of Avera and with the girl called Sonia?? What about the new girls of Avera! If you have any idea then please let me know.

Thanks.Back in 2014/15 was regular at Avera. I always picked Dola, she's just a sweetheart. Took 1/2 tribal but didn't like much. Yes, I took Sonia twice. Has boyfriend who drops / picks her to AveraBut excellent massage. Will cuddle you like lover. Didn't do full, only BJ & HJ.

Sluts69
04-25-18, 10:23
Would love to have some information on this Roma as well. She sounds great. TIA.

DesireS
04-27-18, 06:54
Bro,

This is the exact reason no matter how much Mini Me wants to, I stick to my trusted policy. Never go to floating service providers.

Nowadays I only go to Spas, much safer as they have significant investment to protect. With the opening of Aroma, I actually stopped visiting other places, price and quality wise, Aroma is the best option (4 K + 2 K). Newbies may have to pay higher though.Hi Arif bro,

For new visitor who doesn't have any previous known girl, do they give option to choose girls?

ArifBD
04-28-18, 06:31
Hi Arif bro,

For new visitor who doesn't have any previous known girl, do they give option to choose girls?Yes, you will be shown 2-3 girls to pick from. You can mention that you have been referred by a friend.

Architex
04-29-18, 11:29
Visited famous spa.

Girls are very low quality. Collection was very poor too. The asked 6.5 k at counter for FS. Negotiated with 5 k. The room is extremely dirty, you may catch skin disease.

Girl's performance is very poor too.

Visited Tanvir's Place.

New location beside Gulshan Post office. Interior decoration is very poor. Saw 4 girls and didn't like anyone. Very poor quality. Though took one tall girl, not good looking but service was great. She make out everything within 15 min. Gave me very good BJ. Paid 3.5 k, but girl quality is really poor.

Visited Gulshan Spa, Navana Tower.

Collection was large, 10-12 girls, but all looks very low quality. Indeed very poor. Took one short girl, worst massage. Negotiated 2 k inside for FS. FS was not that great too.

Visited Hotel Regency BAR.

Huge girls in the BAR area. A lot of them looks very beautiful. But Regency doesn't allow to take girls in their room. Not even for members. And the girls seems very moody. Spoke to 3 girls. All demanded money as tips. But not cordial.

I am not satisfied with any of the services explored recently.

Anyone please suggest any place for a GF like experience?

Kafia
04-29-18, 12:23
Can someone please tell me which spa is best for FS at Gulshan? (My budget is within 7 k).

SDoctrine
04-30-18, 11:13
Yes, you will be shown 2-3 girls to pick from. You can mention that you have been referred by a friend.Hello Arif Bhai,

Would you please tell me which girl I may choose for FS as you went there for many times. I like big boobs and slim type girl. Also if you give us a review it will be great, would I get blowjob too? As I am new how much it may cost? Please some tips for price bargaining. For FS how much the girl may ask and settle for how much? Thanks in advance.

Aakash69
05-01-18, 15:56
Visited divine last week. It was off day for Eti. Took a girl named Mili. Massage: Average. FS was also average. Looking for BBW for quite a long time. Any suggestion? Does Rawnak have BBW in their collection?.

Aakash69
05-01-18, 16:00
Visited famous spa.

Girls are very low quality. Collection was very poor too. The asked 6.5 k at counter for FS. Negotiated with 5 k. The room is extremely dirty, you may catch skin disease.

Visited Tanvir's Place.

New location beside Gulshan Post office. Interior decoration is very poor. Saw 4 girls and didn't like anyone. Very poor quality. Though took one tall girl, not good looking but service was great. She make out everything within 15 min. Gave me very good BJ. Paid 3.5 k, but girl quality is really poor.

Collection was large, 10-12 girls, but all looks very low quality. Indeed very poor. Took one short girl, worst massage. Negotiated 2 k inside for FS. FS was not that great too.Nowadays, divine is much better. You can try divine.

ArifBD
05-03-18, 07:53
Can someone please tell me which spa is best for FS at Gulshan? (My budget is within 7 k).Undoubtedly "Aroma". The decoration is superb though girl quality varies.

JafarIqbal
05-03-18, 11:32
Visited divine last week. It was off day for Eti. Took a girl named Mili. Massage: Average. FS was also average. Looking for BBW for quite a long time. Any suggestion? Does Rawnak have BBW in their collection?.Last time when I visited Divine I took Eti. She was average in looks but good massage and other FS service. Over all 7 out of 10 can be given as a score.

JafarIqbal
05-03-18, 11:37
Would love to have some information on this Roma as well. She sounds great. TIA.What info do you need bro? I am available by the same name everywhere. Thanks.

Papi1234
05-03-18, 12:26
Visited famous spa.

Visited Tanvir's Place.

Visited Gulshan Spa, Navana Tower.Dear Architex,

You may visit hotel Sarina & hotel Sonargaon for GF experience. If you take girl from Sonargaon's bar you can take them to hotel Sundarban which is very nearby and also save you some cost. In Sarina's you have to pay 10 k as room rent after negotiation.

Regards,

Papi.

Fastc
05-04-18, 10:40
Brother,

I've seen most of your reviews.

Your places might be less satisfactory but I've seen you always practice the safety prior to everything else.

May be you get boring but remember the other guys frequently visiting unsafe places might get colored even in fraction of seconds.

Wish you a GF experienced very soon.

Tipu have some collection within 10, might try those.

Regards.

Visited famous spa.

Visited Tanvir's Place.

Dmdboi
05-06-18, 11:27
So I have been planning to take service from Mahi but was seeking to know how good is she and how much safe the arrangement is.

Looking forward to some prompt response.

EskeddIt
05-06-18, 14:37
Hi guys hows everybody doing. I was thinking about having my first spa experience. I'm a 29 year old business man so safety from any potential police raid is my #1 concern.

What are your guys thoughts on Gulshan Spa in Navana Tower.

- Has anybody visited here? Is every girl completely open to service as long as I'm able to negotiate properly?

Should I approach the massage girl that I choose directly or should I ask them at the front desk?

- Since they let you choose the girl that you want service from should I ask her directly once inside the room or talk to the desk receptionist? I'll be able to negotiate with the girl but I just want to make sure that I won't get in trouble for asking her for service in the first place.

Best / safe options in Gulshan / Baridhara?

- Can anybody also name all of the spas within Gulshan / Baridhara that are a guarantee for me to get service? Places where I can just walk in the room and tell the massage girl up front that I want service. Safest options please in terms of not having to worry about a police raid.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it, have been following this forum for a while but finally following through. Will update accordingly.

MCube
05-07-18, 16:37
I found this group called "Dhaka entertainment club" from fb, there I contacted a moderator named 'Jishan' he told he has SP at various locations. I choose the kalabagan one as it is close to me, but later found out that they shifted to panthapath. I went to the place and got picked up a man named 'Dipu' went to the flat and it looked very dirty and filthy. There were several other guys there and they all looked like crooks, went into the room and it was filthy and bed sheet was stained.

Finally see the girls, two girls were so chubby they were hideous but other two were young and cute, I choose a girl who was young with red top dress wearing jeans. I negotiate with the guy first who told me it was going to be 4,000 tk / shot. I tell the girl to give me a massage she reluctantly gives it, but it aids me in relaxing my body and mind considering I was in a unknown place. I tell her to get on top of me, I try to kiss her on the lips but she refuses to kiss on the lips, but allows me to kiss her on the other body parts, I taste her she tastes young and sweet, but she tells me not to lick her. It appears many girls simply refuse to french kiss, and not allow kissing on the lips, while licking is part of the erotic process they don't like it.

The place wasn't great, it was dirty filthy, with other guys sitting nearby the room, and the girl although cute and petite refuse to give essential sexual services like french kissing, licking etc.

EvolutionZ
05-07-18, 20:49
I found this group called "Dhaka entertainment club" from fb, there I contacted a moderator named 'Jishan' he told he has SP at various locations. I choose the kalabagan one as it is close to me, but later found out that they shifted to panthapath. I went to the place and got picked up a man named 'Dipu' went to the flat and it looked very dirty and filthy. There were several other guys there and they all looked like crooks, went into the room and it was filthy and bed sheet was stained.

Finally see the girls, two girls were so chubby they were hideous but other two were young and cute, I choose a girl who was young with red top dress wearing jeans. I negotiate with the guy first who told me it was going to be 4,000 tk / shot. I tell the girl to give me a massage she reluctantly gives it, but it aids me in relaxing my body and mind considering I was in a unknown place. I tell her to get on top of me, I try to kiss her on the lips but she refuses to kiss on the lips, but allows me to kiss her on the other body parts, I taste her she tastes young and sweet, but she tells me not to lick her. It appears many girls simply refuse to french kiss, and not allow kissing on the lips, while licking is part of the erotic process they don't like it..In contrast, DAE is way better. 'Dhaka adult entertainment', a fb group, where SP named Babu handles everything. He has better collections too. 1/2 of them are chubby, but rest of them are slim, young & beautiful. Rates vary from 3.5 k to 10 k / HR. At least their services are satisfactory.

Laughing Man
05-08-18, 06:52
In contrast, DAE is way better. 'Dhaka adult entertainment', a fb group, where SP named Babu handles everything. He has better collections too. 1/2 of them are chubby, but rest of them are slim, young & beautiful. Rates vary from 3.5 k to 10 k / HR. At least their services are satisfactory.EvolutionZ,

Could you be more specific, because I can't't find "Dhaka adult entertainment". All I found this group " Dhaka Entertainment LTD (Desi Girls)".

ArifBD
05-08-18, 07:51
Hi guys hows everybody doing. I was thinking about having my first spa experience. I'm a 29 year old business man so safety from any potential police raid is my #1 concern.

What are your guys thoughts on Gulshan Spa in Navana Tower.

- Has anybody visited here? Is every girl completely open to service as long as I'm able to negotiate properly?

Should I approach the massage girl that I choose directly or should I ask them at the front desk?

- Since they let you choose the girl that you want service from should I ask her directly once inside the room or talk to the desk receptionist? I'll be able to negotiate with the girl but I just want to make sure that I won't get in trouble for asking her for service in the first place.

Best / safe options in Gulshan / Baridhara?

- Can anybody also name all of the spas within Gulshan / Baridhara that are a guarantee for me to get service? Places where I can just walk in the room and tell the massage girl up front that I want service. Safest options please in terms of not having to worry about a police raid.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it, have been following this forum for a while but finally following through. Will update accordingly.1. Spas are always safe. They have significant investment.

2. Never negotiate FS at counter.

3. Never feel shy to negotiate with girl. Maybe have some massage 20/30 minutes after approaching. If you don't approach after 40 minutes, don't worry, the girl will ask.

Kafia
05-08-18, 17:33
Yesterday I went to Divine Health Care. It is on the back lane of Gulshan Youth Club. When I entered there, the receptionist immediately took me to a massage room and asked me who I wanted as the therapist. As I already heard a lot about Eti, I chose her.

Divine's rooms are well-decorated. Bed-sheets, towels and bathroom were clean. I will give 8/10 for the room condition.

After some minutes, Eti entered. She was not good looking, a bit fatty, but she had firm, juicy 36 the sized breasts. After entering, she asked what I wanted: dry or oil massage. I directly asked her whether she provided extra services. She asked me what services I wanted. I told her I wanted FS. She demanded 3 K. I tried to bargain, but she resisted any amount lower than 3 K.

She started by massaging me. For 30 minutes, she massaged my body. As a masseuse, she is excellent. 8/10 for massage.

After 30 minutes, she took off her clothes and started doing handjobs. Then she moved to BBBJ. 6/10 for BJ. I brought condom with myself. I put it on and the main courses started. Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy these 3 positions were played. I really liked playing with her big juicy boobs with pointy nipples. She also played her part well in cowgirl position. Overall sex: 6/10.

She also brought tea for me after shower. I paid 3 k at counter before leaving. So total cost was 6 k.

DragonTag
05-09-18, 14:27
Has anyone taken real service from a Girl Named Mithila? She advertises in Locanto, is she genuine?She is just another fake. Will only request for bkash.

DragonTag
05-09-18, 14:28
Has anyone taken real service from a Girl Named Mithila? She advertises in Locanto, is she genuine?BTW as you are a locanto user. Beware of Nat88. Natasha. She will take you for a ride. She will send her cousin. If she does give her cousin some squeezes. Even though she is flat.

FastB
05-09-18, 14:54
So I have been planning to take service from Mahi but was seeking to know how good is she and how much safe the arrangement is.

Looking forward to some prompt response.Not sure which Mahi you are interested about! I too service from a former model named Mahi form an SP names Alif Khan. She had her own place at a residential flat at Niketon. Room condition was good, had AC and seems safe enough. She is a bit bulky, better than average looks, sweet, big boobs, tight pussy, friendly and talks a lot. Her service was professional, somewhat GFE, everything allowed and responsive except CIM and Anal. Rate was 2 hrs 2 shots 10 k+1 k. The extra 1 k is what I agreed with her beforehand for GFE, works most of the times.

She comes from a broken family, started this profession out of frustration and to support her mother and younger brother.

I hope this helps, you may PM me for her number.

Thanks, FastB.

SDoctrine
05-10-18, 13:16
Saw your post after a long time! I'm interested to date with a girl preferably in a hotel perhaps night or 4 hours time. What do you suggest me? The girl should be sexy and friendly. Thanks in advance.

Not sure which Mahi you are interested about! I too service from a former model named Mahi form an SP names Alif Khan. She had her own place at a residential flat at Niketon. Room condition was good, had AC and seems safe enough. She is a bit bulky, better than average looks, sweet, big boobs, tight pussy, friendly and talks a lot. Her service was professional, somewhat GFE, everything allowed and responsive except CIM and Anal. Rate was 2 hrs 2 shots 10 k+1 k. The extra 1 k is what I agreed with her beforehand for GFE, works most of the times.

She comes from a broken family, started this profession out of frustration and to support her mother and younger brother.

Thanks, FastB.

Dmdboi
05-10-18, 22:53
Not sure which Mahi you are interested about! I too service from a former model named Mahi form an SP names Alif Khan. She had her own place at a residential flat at Niketon. Room condition was good, had AC and seems safe enough. She is a bit bulky, better than average looks, sweet, big boobs, tight pussy, friendly and talks a lot. Her service was professional, somewhat GFE, everything allowed and responsive except CIM and Anal. Rate was 2 hrs 2 shots 10 k+1 k. The extra 1 k is what I agreed with her beforehand for GFE, works most of the times.

Thanks, FastB.Actually the mahi I was looking reviews for works based out of Uttara and provides massage with only HJ or BJ and she does it maybe out of a hotel so wanted to know how safe the arrangement is.

Saw a review of her but that was way back so wanted a fresh review ifpossible.

Kafia
05-11-18, 10:17
Can someone give some review of Saima from Divine Health Care?

Shams004
05-11-18, 10:56
Can anyone help me with any SP or MP (Except Resort Islandia) names in Coxs Bazar? Any fb group or any places where quality birds are available? Posted in Ctg. Forum but did not get any response. Hoping to get response here.

Thanks in advance.

FarEastTrader
05-11-18, 15:41
Actually the mahi I was looking reviews for works based out of Uttara and provides massage with only HJ or BJ and she does it maybe out of a hotel so wanted to know how safe the arrangement is.

Saw a review of her but that was way back so wanted a fresh review ifpossible.This "Massage" Mahi has been around for years and has quite a strong fan-base. She is also quite active on Facebook. PM me for her FB account.

Her service & attitude are excellent. She is a trained physiotherapist. So knows what she is doing. However, I found her message to be quite soft (I prefer Chinese style strong massage).

Looks wise, she is a bit bulky. But this is common for Bangladeshi girls (and I think a lot of Bangladeshi men prefer curvier women).

Her location seemed safe. Don't know if she is now working from any hotel. The location I used to visit is her friend's apartment located just East of Uttara Sector-4 ("rail line area" It is a lower-middle class family residential building with several wholesale businesses in the ground and first floor.

Fastc
05-12-18, 10:54
Dear friends,

Is this the address of Rawnak Spa: 2nd Floor, House-21, Road-123, Gulshan?

Anybody can help me directing Tanvir's new place near Gulshan post office, my PM is not activated.

Arif Rayhan
05-13-18, 16:54
About that agency of Gulsan, Desi Girls (facebook page), has anyone of you taken services of their new two girls? They advertise these two girls with some weird item codes like sd-9 and RR-18 may be. Has anyone here taken these two recently? How do they serve? And how do they behave? And is the price negotiable? Thanks in advance, I am new here.

FastB
05-14-18, 07:02
Saw your post after a long time! I'm interested to date with a girl preferably in a hotel perhaps night or 4 hours time. What do you suggest me? The girl should be sexy and friendly. Thanks in advance.It was 2 years back, should still be good to go. Unfortunately I am unable to share her contacts with you over PM as you have not subscribed here!

Thanks, FastB.

ArifBD
05-14-18, 13:39
So I visited Tanvir's place after a while. This guy just keeps calling!

He showed me 4 girls, none of which I liked, then he sends Sweety. She is a cute girl, a few extra pounds, big boobs, 36 ish, slight tummy and a nice round ass.

After a long time I had an awesome BJ from her. She is another of those who seems to really enjoy sucking and it was uncovered, though she asked for covered at first. Did sex multiple position and the good thing is she is very compliant to requests. I will definitely repeat and recommend to fellow mongers. As far as I remember, her name was "Sweety", in case I got it wrong, ask for the same girl Tanvir game to "Arif Vai of Dhanmondi" today. I told Tanvir that I will put up a good review, so he should know which girl I referred to.

DjDhaka
05-14-18, 15:00
Amongst MP girls, who else besides Eti of Divine allows anal?

Regards,

DJ.

DjDhaka
05-14-18, 15:06
Can someone give some review of Saima from Divine Health Care?Took service from Saima 2-3 times. I cannot attest to her massage skills, as I have always gone directly into action. She has a relatively good figure. Especially her ass looks great in doggy. Pussy was always clean smelling so DATY was enjoyable. Her BJ skills are below par though.

DjDhaka
05-14-18, 15:19
Hi, I am from India, I will be visiting Dhaka soon. I always has a fetish for bigboobs bangla beauty girls.

Friends, could you please suggest a SPA with reference and without any LE activity for me.

Definitely would be obliged and thanks in advance to all.I would recommend you to take service of Eti at Divine Health Care. Just google for address and telephone number. Pay max 3 K at the counter for 1 hour massage, and inside negotiate with Eti (again max 3 K) for full service. Since you are not Bangladeshi, they may attempt to charge you more, but hold your ground, and don't carry more than 6 K cash with you inside the spa.

Punter6996
05-14-18, 19:19
About that agency of Gulsan, Desi Girls (facebook page), has anyone of you taken services of their new two girls? They advertise these two girls with some weird item codes like sd-9 and RR-18 may be. Has anyone here taken these two recently? How do they serve? And how do they behave? And is the price negotiable? Thanks in advance, I am new here.I have contacted them on FB. SP says he needs 200 BDT by BKash first and then he will provide pics. Then 50% advance by BKash at least 24 hrs prior to booking. Sounds very scammy to me. Needless to say, the conversation didn't go very long as I refuse pay anything without inspecting the goods.

Kafia
05-15-18, 06:52
Took service from Saima 2-3 times. I cannot attest to her massage skills, as I have always gone directly into action. She has a relatively good figure. Especially her ass looks great in doggy. Pussy was always clean smelling so DATY was enjoyable. Her BJ skills are below par though.Thanks for the reply.

Have you taken any other girls from divine (like Kajol or any other)? I have already taken Eti last week, so looking for someone else.

Regards,

Kafia.

Spider6
05-15-18, 07:44
I have contacted Dhaka Adult Entertainment and they are asking for 50% advance payment. Are they real & their service? Is it safe to pay 50% advance? Has anyone taken their service with payment 50% advance? Please confirm.

Finally see the girls, two girls were so chubby they were hideous but other two were cute, I choose a girl who was with red top dress wearing jeans. I negotiate with the guy first who told me it was going to be 4,000 tk / shot. I tell the girl to give me a massage she reluctantly gives it, but it aids me in relaxing my body and mind considering I was in a unknown place. I tell her to get on top of me, I try to kiss her on the lips but she refuses to kiss on the lips, but allows me to kiss her on the other body parts, I taste her she tastes sweet, but she tells me not to lick her. It appears many girls simply refuse to french kiss, and not allow kissing on the lips, while licking is part of the erotic process they don't like it.

The place wasn't great, it was dirty filthy, with other guys sitting nearby the room, and the girl although cute and petite refuse to give essential sexual services like french kissing, licking etc.

ArifBD
05-15-18, 08:26
I have contacted them on FB. SP says he needs 200 BDT by BKash first and then he will provide pics. Then 50% advance by BKash at least 24 hrs prior to booking. Sounds very scammy to me. Needless to say, the conversation didn't go very long as I refuse pay anything without inspecting the goods.Good call! Never pay advance, and never pay full amount upfront. Those are the golden rules.

Once they get the money, incentive for good service is gone.

Shamsu001
05-15-18, 12:09
I would recommend you to take service of Eti at Divine Health Care. Just google for address and telephone number. Pay max 3 K at the counter for 1 hour massage, and inside negotiate with Eti (again max 3 K) for full service. Since you are not Bangladeshi, they may attempt to charge you more, but hold your ground, and don't carry more than 6 K cash with you inside the spa.What is the address.

ArifBD
05-16-18, 05:41
What is the address.Post clearly says you can google the address!

FastB
05-16-18, 06:16
So I visited Tanvir's place after a while. This guy just keeps calling!

He showed me 4 girls, none of which I liked, then he sends Sweety. She is a cute girl, a few extra pounds, big boobs, 36 ish, slight tummy and a nice round ass.

After a long time I had an awesome BJ from her. She is another of those who seems to really enjoy sucking and it was uncovered, though she asked for covered at first. Did sex multiple position and the good thing is she is very compliant to requests. I will definitely repeat and recommend to fellow mongers. As far as I remember, her name was "Sweety", in case I got it wrong, ask for the same girl Tanvir game to "Arif Vai of Dhanmondi" today. I told Tanvir that I will put up a good review, so he should know which girl I referred to.Hello Arif!

Big thanks for the wonderful post! Could you please let me know if she allows CIM as well?

Thanks, FastB.

Dmdboi
05-16-18, 06:25
Thanks for the reply.

Have you taken any other girls from divine (like Kajol or any other)? I have already taken Eti last week, so looking for someone else.

Regards,

Kafia.After Eti Kajol seems to be one of the most in demand ones. Good for slight GFE, massage average but others good.

So you can try out Kajol.

FarEastTrader
05-16-18, 09:28
Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Kafia.I would talk to the Front Desk / Manager girl. Shimu. IMO she is the most accommodating spa manager in Dhaka. Excellent customer service and very cooperative (I cycled through 5 girls on my first visit).

At Divine, Eti seems quite popular but I never took her as her figure / attributes are not MCOT. Saima is an excellent choice. Good body, talks smart and enthusiastic service. She starts off asking very high but will eventually settle for 3 k tips for all included (total 3 k + 3 k = 6 k). With her I sort of have a set routine: I initially start off with a BBBJCIM, followed by massage (and recharge) and finally FS. She is excellent in reverse CG and missionary while me standing on the floor and her on the massage table. Once in a while she will try upselling stuff like a 90-min session, shaving the nether region or a foot massage. I have a hunch she might offer bareback for regular customers (never tried through).

At Divine, Kajol is also a good choice and rather economic - 2 k tips is enough for all services from her. Kajol gives a long BBBJ with lots of tongue action and an amazing B2B during shower (just ask her).

ArifBD
05-17-18, 08:35
Hello Arif!

Big thanks for the wonderful post! Could you please let me know if she allows CIM as well?

Thanks, FastB.I didn't ask! But it is a possibility, maybe extra 500 tip will work.

I gave her 500 extra anyway, I always do when I get good service, although at Tanvir's place its not required and nobody does.

Kafia
05-17-18, 10:56
I would talk to the Front Desk / Manager girl. Shimu. IMO she is the most accommodating spa manager in Dhaka. Excellent customer service and very cooperative (I cycled through 5 girls on my first visit).

At Divine, Eti seems quite popular but I never took her as her figure / attributes are not MCOT. Saima is an excellent choice. Good body, talks smart and enthusiastic service. She starts off asking very high but will eventually settle for 3 k tips for all included (total 3 k + 3 k = 6 k). With her I sort of have a set routine: I initially start off with a BBBJCIM, followed by massage (and recharge) and finally FS. She is excellent in reverse CG and missionary while me standing on the floor and her on the massage table. Once in a while she will try upselling stuff like a 90-min session, shaving the nether region or a foot massage. I have a hunch she might offer bareback for regular customers (never tried through)..Thanks for the detailed review. Can you provide a personal comparative rating of Saima and Kajol on the basis of looks, body, GFE, different positions, enthusiasm etc?

Thanks in advance.

Kafia.

Kafia
05-17-18, 11:00
After Eti Kajol seems to be one of the most in demand ones. Good for slight GFE, massage average but others good.

So you can try out Kajol.Thanks for the review. GFE is one thing I miss in MPs. Does Kajol provide DFK?

Regards,

Kafia.

FastB
05-18-18, 05:44
I didn't ask! But it is a possibility, maybe extra 500 tip will work.

I gave her 500 extra anyway, I always do when I get good service, although at Tanvir's place its not required and nobody does.Thank you for you quick reply Arif! I sure will try.

Thanks, FastB.

Jackal36
05-19-18, 16:33
Hi,

Anyone heard about Ron Khan. Looked him up a few days ago on the web.

JonnySins
05-20-18, 14:03
Hello dear all,

I want to go spa in Dhaka any suggestions for me I am new here. Thanks in advanced.

Kafia
05-21-18, 17:56
Hello dear all,

I want to go spa in Dhaka any suggestions for me I am new here. Thanks in advanced.You will find many spas at Gulshan area. In almost eveywhere, you will find FS. At counter, just book any girl for massage. After entering the room, ask her for extra service, bargain and jump into the action.

For reference, I am giving you some MP list where FS available: Famous spa, Gulshan spa, Divine health care, Aroma.

Osanto
05-27-18, 04:36
Can any brother update on Rira 1/2?

My PM open.

Santo.

Aakash69
05-27-18, 05:48
Thanks for the detailed review. Can you provide a personal comparative rating of Saima and Kajol on the basis of looks, body, GFE, different positions, enthusiasm etc?

Thanks in advance.

Kafia.CIM really?

ShinobiStar
05-27-18, 13:12
Hi everyone,

I'm a 25 y / o guy. I live in Dhaka. I'm a recently graduated engineer. I'll be going abroad for my masters soon. Here's my dilemma: I'm a virgin. I've had a girlfriend and we did oral sex, but we broke up last year. I really want to have sex now and I'm thinking of visiting a MP in Gulshan. I'm thinking about going to Divine Health Care. I've heard about Eti and Saima. I'm looking for a loving GFE with DFK and FS. Please give me detailed steps, including price tips.

EvolutionZ
05-28-18, 16:16
Hi everyone,

I'm a 25 y / o guy. I live in Dhaka. I'm a recently graduated engineer. I'll be going abroad for my masters soon. Here's my dilemma: I'm a virgin. I've had a girlfriend and we did oral sex, but we broke up last year. I really want to have sex now and I'm thinking of visiting a MP in Gulshan. I'm thinking about going to Divine Health Care. I've heard about Eti and Saima. I'm looking for a loving GFE with DFK and FS. Please give me detailed steps, including price tips.Never went to Devine. Pay only massage fee at the counter. Choose a girl, and inside you have to bargain & take the extra service. Massage fee- 3 k. For extra, 2-3 k (depends on your bargaining ability).

Hopefully you'll share your experience with us.

OceanBlue660
05-29-18, 07:03
Does anyone know of any independent Bangladeshi MP outside the country, like in New York, Chicago or Bangkok?

JonnySins
05-29-18, 10:09
Hello everyone,

Can you please provide any more contact number I want visit today it's urgent. Please help me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Roton
05-29-18, 19:17
Hi everyone,

I'm a 25 y / o guy. I live in Dhaka. I'm a recently graduated engineer. I'll be going abroad for my masters soon. Here's my dilemma: I'm a virgin. I've had a girlfriend and we did oral sex, but we broke up last year. I really want to have sex now and I'm thinking of visiting a MP in Gulshan. I'm thinking about going to Divine Health Care. I've heard about Eti and Saima. I'm looking for a loving GFE with DFK and FS. Please give me detailed steps, including price tips.Try Uttara 5 shining spa (insist for Nipa. Will be best for GFE.) your virginity will not be lost, she will win your virginity.

Best IMHO among my experience with at least 50 encounter.

Aakash69
05-30-18, 14:45
Try Uttara 5 shining spa (insist for Nipa. Will be best for GFE.) your virginity will not be lost, she will win your virginity.

Best IMHO among my experience with at least 50 encounter.Never went there. Would you please share detailed address? What about the cost?

Aakash69
05-30-18, 14:53
Searching for MILF experience for a long time. Any suggestion? Can anybody share information on any BBW specially in MPs? My PM is enabled.

JonnySins
05-31-18, 11:13
Hello dear all,

Thanks for support today I was visit Raunak and it's nice time with Bithi very good girl. Everything is OK and nice place near and clean thanks again.

Hrishan
05-31-18, 21:44
Write down some details about the damages.

Hello dear all,

Thanks for support today I was visit Raunak and it's nice time with Bithi very good girl. Everything is OK and nice place near and clean thanks again.

ShinobiStar
06-01-18, 20:01
Brother,

Would you please provide details about damages? My budget is limited.

Try Uttara 5 shining spa (insist for Nipa. Will be best for GFE.) your virginity will not be lost, she will win your virginity.

Best IMHO among my experience with at least 50 encounter.

ShinobiStar
06-01-18, 20:03
Thanks for the tips Bro.

Never went to Devine. Pay only massage fee at the counter. Choose a girl, and inside you have to bargain & take the extra service. Massage fee- 3 k. For extra, 2-3 k (depends on your bargaining ability).

Hopefully you'll share your experience with us.

Juran
06-01-18, 23:19
As I don't have much money, I always find the best I can get within my budget limit. So last week I found such a provider who herself also involved in service. She has other several girls in her team. The younger one is cute, and I think underrated also. So I ensured by provider to get service from this one in this week. I told the provider if I succeeded this time, next time I call them both for threesome experience. And cost not more then 10 k+place cost. So it would be a jackpot experience. Because they are already comfortable with each other.

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 13:01
I want to go and thinking about it. But I really don't like clubs or bars to pick up girls. I am wondering if there is a street or street area where they hang out? Thanks.

JafarIqbal
06-02-18, 17:08
As I don't have much money, I always find the best I can get within my budget limit. So last week I found such a provider who herself also involved in service. She has other several girls in her team. The younger one is cute, and I think underrated also. So I ensured by provider to get service from this one in this week. I told the provider if I succeeded this time, next time I call them both for threesome experience. And cost not more then 10 k+place cost. So it would be a jackpot experience. Because they are already comfortable with each other.You are talking about which location bro?

Rufuss818
06-02-18, 20:27
In Cambodia they don't seem to that interested in it LOL. So I'm wondering if the freelancers that you can pick up off the streets are? Thank you.

Also why is it that everyone is raving about the spa scene? I understand that it most be nice but are the other scenes, like finding freelancers dangerous?

Thank you.

JonnySins
06-05-18, 06:59
Visited was Rawnak damages is 3 K for counter and 3 K for service.

Suplex
06-05-18, 17:22
Hello everyone,

I am new here. Need to have sex. Can you guys give me the proper information of any providers that are providing banging service. I don't need massage BTW. It will be helpful if anyone can give me reliable information.

Daiaan
06-05-18, 22:20
Searching for MILF experience for a long time. Any suggestion? Can anybody share information on any BBW specially in MPs? My PM is enabled.Did someone PM you? Can you kindly PM if they did? Thank you.

Daiaan
06-05-18, 22:32
Is Tipu available on Facebook? I can't find him, can someone can help? My PM is enabled.

MiranMiranMira
06-07-18, 20:22
Has anyone taken service of Jhumka (Shabrina Haque)? She does not do real service until first you do either phone sex with her (1020 taka, until ejaculation), or webcam sex (about 4200 taka for 2 hours). After that she will talk about real sex. So has anyone taken her service? If so, please share the detail rates? You can do simple online search or facebook search for her.

Aziz667
06-08-18, 23:52

Best IMHO among my experience with at least 50 encounter.Roton, few questions;.

How much does Nipa charge for FS? How much counter fee?

Is she the type that charges more and does less the first time?

Can I start negotiating for FS right off the bat after entering into the room with the girl for sex for whole duration of the massage session?

Let me know, please.

Kafia
06-10-18, 23:07
I will be visiting Cox's bazar in the next week. Can anyone suggest me any Spa where I can get full service?

RiseShine12
06-12-18, 09:35
Any review of Seven rose spa at Gulshan 2?

RiseShine12
06-12-18, 09:47
I will be visiting Cox's bazar in the next week. Can anyone suggest me any Spa where I can get full service?Look for Riya Moni. Not FS but will provide HJ, BBBJ and fingering.

Kafia
06-12-18, 19:34
Look for Riya Moni. Not FS but will provide HJ, BBBJ and fingering.Thanks man. Can you please provide me an idea about how much it would cost?