PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

RiseShine12
06-12-18, 22:36
Thanks man. Can you please provide me an idea about how much it would cost?Counter price is 3 k. Rest is up to you. I paid 2.5 k to the girl.

BD Erotisizer
06-15-18, 09:13
Was feeling bad yesterday with body ache and other male requirements.

Called the manager of 7 door spa to arrange something good for me.

Went there around 4 pm. Told that I obviously want a good massage with something extra. With nice girl with good figure and has to be pretty. The initial counter man told me he will show me several girls. But mgr insisted he will select something good for me. Showed a girl initially, was like 34 and moderate but a bit pale. Asked to send me something good. Sent me another one named Sonya. She was ok looking with thick kissable lips and big 34 C breasts. I was confused but the mgr insisted she will be good and would satisfy me.

After she came to the room, told her I would like FS, but will pay max 2 k. She liked that I probably get it for free that's why before eid offering such low pay. I told her take it or leave it. She was disappointed and was about to leave. I told her, alright for Eid vacation as she requestd I can give a bit more tips. She agreed.

Initially started with dry msg. It was good as I had acute pain in my back. Then after say 20 minutes of dry msg she asked if she can start with oil.

She was rubbing my groin vigorously with oil and pressure. But I was already erected like hell. Then she told me only 15 minutes left. Should she continue with massage or other. I told her, definitely I want to fuck you. I told you at the beginning. So better open up your dresses. She undressed and put some more oil on my dick and balls. And started gentle rubbing. I told her to start sucking my dick. She said.

The she doesn't do it. I got really pissed off. Its like working in a w house and you say you don't fuck.

Further more after she undressaundressed. It looked like she had a baby fat. Maybe had a kid few months earlier. It totally turned me off. Forget about sucking and fucking.

I was strict to my BBBJ. And said she can leave, that would be all. The msg was good I would definitely recommend but for others who like baby fat. Probably she's the one.

Roton
06-16-18, 22:33
Roton, few questions;.

How much does Nipa charge for FS? How much counter fee?

Is she the type that charges more and does less the first time?

Can I start negotiating for FS right off the bat after entering into the room with the girl for sex for whole duration of the massage session?

Let me know, please.No she doesn't discriminate between new and old. Good behavior will win her.

Counter charge: 2.5 k /3 k (massage-dry / oil).

Package FS: 5 k.

I always take massage then tip the girl.

Never in my spa sessions in all the spas in Uttara I've negotiated with girls before. I always tip them. A smile and some words can win you a lot of things.

MiranMiranMira
06-17-18, 08:01
If I negotiate about extras directly with the girl, how much will she charge for FS?

No she doesn't discriminate between new and old. Good behavior will win her.

Counter charge: 2.5 k /3 k (massage-dry / oil).

Package FS: 5 k.

I always take massage then tip the girl.

Never in my spa sessions in all the spas in Uttara I've negotiated with girls before. I always tip them. A smile and some words can win you a lot of things.

Dmdboi
06-17-18, 17:29
Hello people,

As am thinking of availing a premium service, how would be Rikkon Khan for that purpose?

And how secure are his arrangements?

If possible please do help this bro of yours out and do provide some hacks / tips too if applicable.

Thanks and regards.

Kafia
06-17-18, 23:03
Any review on Hong Kong spa at Cox'sbazar (cost, girls etc)?

Roton
06-18-18, 00:19
Hello people,

As am thinking of availing a premium service, how would be Rikkon Khan for that purpose?

And how secure are his arrangements?

If possible please do help this bro of yours out and do provide some hacks / tips too if applicable.

Thanks and regards.I didn't take his service. But I heard he is safe.

However he got detained by police along with 4 others few weeks ago.

Suplex
06-18-18, 12:16
As I don't have much money, I always find the best I can get within my budget limit. So last week I found such a provider who herself also involved in service. She has other several girls in her team. The younger one is cute, and I think underrated also. So I ensured by provider to get service from this one in this week. I told the provider if I succeeded this time, next time I call them both for threesome experience. And cost not more then 10 k+place cost. So it would be a jackpot experience. Because they are already comfortable with each other.What was the rate? Where is the place?

JafarIqbal
06-18-18, 14:44
Any review on Hong Kong spa at Cox'sbazar (cost, girls etc)?Ya it is not up to the mark. Girls are shabby and do not provide full service. Massage is also moderate. Thanks.

JafarIqbal
06-18-18, 14:50
I will be visiting Cox's bazar in the next week. Can anyone suggest me any Spa where I can get full service?It is usually hard to get FS in Cox bazar especially in the MP's. But you can try your luck in Hotel Islandia. All the Best!

Robin Reza
06-18-18, 23:36
As I don't have much money, I always find the best I can get within my budget limit. So last week I found such a provider who herself also involved in service. She has other several girls in her team. The younger one is cute, and I think underrated also. So I ensured by provider to get service from this one in this week. I told the provider if I succeeded this time, next time I call them both for threesome experience. And cost not more then 10 k+place cost. So it would be a jackpot experience. Because they are already comfortable with each other.Can you provide details of this provider please?

Robin Reza
06-18-18, 23:55
How is mongering scene in Dhaka now? Best option within 10 k budget?

JafarIqbal
06-19-18, 16:03
How is mongering scene in Dhaka now? Best option within 10 k budget?You can try the Massage Parlors to be on the safer side.

JafarIqbal
06-19-18, 16:28
Any review on Hong Kong spa at Cox'sbazar (cost, girls etc)?Not so good. They do not even provide full service.

Architex
06-19-18, 18:02
Hello friends,

I am not a frequent visitor in SPs. I have visited most of the MPs on a few occasions. Test of having sex differs from man to man, and I am not too comfortable in an hour session in MPs. I am planning for something different and I am looking for your advice.

In cox's bazar hotels are very secure and they don't interfere with their guests. On the other hand, I love to have my partner on the bed for long hours. Therefore, if I could manage to get a girl on a tour for 2-3 days, it would be a great relaxation for me. Have you ever planned for hiring a GF for 2-3 days to accompany you in a tour outside the city?

Regarding this, how may I proceed to search for a girl? What would be the options to organize a girl for this type of travel?

Any advice?

TIA.

ArifBD
06-20-18, 05:31
Hello friends,

I am not a frequent visitor in SPs. I have visited most of the MPs on a few occasions. Test of having sex differs from man to man, and I am not too comfortable in an hour session in MPs. I am planning for something different and I am looking for your advice.

In cox's bazar hotels are very secure and they don't interfere with their guests. On the other hand, I love to have my partner on the bed for long hours. Therefore, if I could manage to get a girl on a tour for 2-3 days, it would be a great relaxation for me. Have you ever planned for hiring a GF for 2-3 days to accompany you in a tour outside the city?

Regarding this, how may I proceed to search for a girl? What would be the options to organize a girl for this type of travel?

Any advice?

TIA.I did this couple of times. Did recruitment from girls I already enjoyed few times in some MP, once we get friendly I make the proposal and then ask for a 2-3 day tour. Its important to become friendly first and you must wait for their suitable time as they cannot simply go out any time as they wish.

I actually took one Dhaka. CTG - Dhaka by train in reserve cabin. The typical motion of our rail cars makes things quite interesting.

At the Hotel, all you need is the NID, none of the Coxs Bazar hotels will ask for anything else.

Architex
06-20-18, 13:00
Thank you Arif Bro. Do you think I can talk to any SP to manage kinda service? Or may I contact you in PM to get any direct number of any girl?

ArifBD
06-20-18, 14:38
I visited Aroma today and apparently they have an option of full package "B2B Massage + FS" at 9 K for 1 hour. This is a good option for newbies and shy people as it guaranteed a naked girl and FS. Most of their girls are fine with BBBJ, although not all of them are good at it.

Don't expect the best ones if you are new, this package is only for those who are new to the game and shy. I myself opted for the regular thing, 4 K at counter and tipped 2.5 K inside for BBBJ + FS.

Dmdboi
06-21-18, 08:01
I visited Aroma today and apparently they have an option of full package "B2B Massage + FS" at 9 K for 1 hour. This is a good option for newbies and shy people as it guaranteed a naked girl and FS. Most of their girls are fine with BBBJ, although not all of them are good at it.

Don't expect the best ones if you are new, this package is only for those who are new to the game and shy. I myself opted for the regular thing, 4 K at counter and tipped 2.5 K inside for BBBJ + FS.Brother,

I am also thinking of availing regular service over there and talk about extras in the room. Which girl would you suggest? BBBJ is a must given how most girls give some sort of mechanical BJs, wiping their mouth with tissues right now and then, was looking for someone to give a sloppy BBBJ.

It'd be a great help as am wanting to try a new joint.

Thanks and regards.

Dmdboi
06-21-18, 08:10
How is mongering scene in Dhaka now? Best option within 10 k budget?If you're looking for just within 10 k then opt for Seven Door / Famous / Divine. You'll find the details once you google their names. And as for damage should be max 3-3.5 k counter and inside another 3 k max for full service.

If you can, however, afford 15 k opt for Tipu's service as he provides premium end girls for a good service.

Hope this helps!

Roton
06-21-18, 12:48

Don't expect the best ones if you are new, this package is only for those who are new to the game and shy. I myself opted for the regular thing, 4 K at counter and tipped 2.5 K inside for BBBJ + FS.You can have full package in counter for 4.5-5 k in Gulshan (rawnak, aurora) or Uttara (shining).

ArifBD
06-21-18, 15:30
Brother,

I am also thinking of availing regular service over there and talk about extras in the room. Which girl would you suggest? BBBJ is a must given how most girls give some sort of mechanical BJs, wiping their mouth with tissues right now and then, was looking for someone to give a sloppy BBBJ.

It'd be a great help as am wanting to try a new joint.

Thanks and regards.Ask for Shanta or someone similar. Shanta is definitely BJ queen for me. She said she loves sucking more than FS!

ArifBD
06-21-18, 15:33
You can have full package in counter for 4.5-5 k in Gulshan (rawnak, aurora) or Uttara (shining).I know, Aroma is for those looking for better environment. Aroma is comparable to the Best Spas I have seen in Bangkok and they try to have better collection of girls.

Arif Rayhan
06-22-18, 03:48
Hello everyone,

Please help me in this case.

I have already taken some private services from freelancing SPs. But I have never tried girls from massage parlors. Through this forum, I have come to know that there are a number of MP (specially in Uttara and Gulsan area) for FS. Please, let me know few things. Which MPs are currently available for FS. Massage is not my requirement. I want total FS experience. Please let me know MPs name and brief address. And if possible, please suggest me some girls (names) who are worthy of the cost. Thanks a lot. I am fully new in MPs, so please help me.

Dmdboi
06-22-18, 16:47
Hello everyone,

Please help me in this case.

I have already taken some private services from freelancing SPs. But I have never tried girls from massage parlors. Through this forum, I have come to know that there are a number of MP (specially in Uttara and Gulsan area) for FS. Please, let me know few things. Which MPs are currently available for FS. Massage is not my requirement. I want total FS experience. Please let me know MPs name and brief address. And if possible, please suggest me some girls (names) who are worthy of the cost. Thanks a lot. I am fully new in MPs, so please help me.As your priority is mainly FS, I'd suggest you for shining spa Uttara I visited once but forgot the girl's name. But if you want suggestions then I'd tell Sheela of new city inn Uttara, she's pretty accommodating. As for details you'll find necessary info once you google the name.

Damage for me at new city inn was 6 k all inclusive and at counter as I booked a massage with extra. The environment was okay, not so good not rundown as well.

Hope this helps and do share how your experience was.

Also could you give a review / post on your encounters with the freelancing sps.

Thanks and regards.

Ontortech
06-22-18, 18:10

Don't expect the best ones if you are new, this package is only for those who are new to the game and shy. I myself opted for the regular thing, 4 K at counter and tipped 2.5 K inside for BBBJ + FS.I certainly fit this discretion "shy and new (new in Bangladesh)". So, a couple of months ago I talked to the owner (madam, as the girls called her) of Aroma and asked for a Full Service. Once on site, one girl connected me to the 'madam' again for fixing the price, she asked 8 K, but I somehow managed to get it down to 7 K.

Service was okay, nothing comparable to BKK MPs, but the girl exhibited enthusiasm and sincerity. I would call it a GFE, she allowed me to play with and suck her bosoms, and let me finger. I am not into cunnilingus with working girls, so avoided that, but I believe she would agree if I offered one. She performed BBBJ like any Bangkok MP girls. Actual deed was not mechanical either, she seemed to have engaged in the act mentally. Will return!

Iroh Sc
06-22-18, 22:52
Few questions about FS.

Where should I go for FS if its my first time?

Do I talk about it in the counter or with the girl?

How much extra would it cost if I want service for more than 1 hour?

Thanks in advance.

Robin Reza
06-23-18, 16:59
Few questions about FS.

Where should I go for FS if its my first time?

Do I talk about it in the counter or with the girl?

How much extra would it cost if I want service for more than 1 hour?

Thanks in advance.If you want to go for SP, then you can try Rafiqul Islam Babu, if you have higher budget, you can also go for Tipu. For MP, Famous, Aroma, Divine will be best options. In Famous and Aroma, you can talk at the counter, Famous would charge 7 k for 1 hour at counter, Aroma would charge 9 k as Arif bhai says.

In Divine, 1.5 hour counter charge is 4 k, you have to negotiate with the girl inside the room. The damage would be 3 k, if you're newbie, then it would be a bit high.

ArifBD
06-24-18, 06:05
If you want to go for SP, then you can try Rafiqul Islam Babu, if you have higher budget, you can also go for Tipu. For MP, Famous, Aroma, Divine will be best options. In Famous and Aroma, you can talk at the counter, Famous would charge 7 k for 1 hour at counter, Aroma would charge 9 k as Arif bhai says.

In Divine, 1.5 hour counter charge is 4 k, you have to negotiate with the girl inside the room. The damage would be 3 k, if you're newbie, then it would be a bit high.Small correction. 9 K is what the manager guy said and others mentioned they negotiated down to 7 K at Aroma. I never pre-negotiate myself as this makes the service questionable.

For me is is 6 K at Aroma, 4 K at counter + 2 K inside unless the girl gives outstanding performance.

Thor123
06-25-18, 00:52
Hi there!

Am looking to hookup with some SPs in Dhaka.

Could someone PM me with details or reach out so I can PM you.

Thanks a lot.

Architex
06-26-18, 16:15
Encountered Aroma yesterday evening. The place is quite elegant and luxurious with a modern interior design. From my perspective, location and outlook wise it is most secured in term of any legal issue.

Counter asking price with service 9 k, Negotiated with 7.5 k.

The worst part is that there was no choice, had to take girl without seeing.

Girl was not that impressive. Aged, average look.

However, she tried her best to provide.

Massage So poor. No BJ. FS moderate experience.

Opinion: When you spend 7 k+, you have the opportunity to choose among 10 girls, at least.

Off topic: The girl spoke to me openly and said how less they get paid in a session, only 500 tk, out of 7500 taken by the owner. She added, for that reason upper class girls are not coming to this spa. I think this is correct as I had no choice to pick up.

If the security is your highest priority, you can visit with a lofty amount and get a poor service from a low standard girl.

Architex
06-26-18, 17:31
Anyone ever taken service from Jack Provider (facebook), he / she says flat based service at Uttara. 5-7 k Range.

Does anyone have any experience with this provider?

Thor123
06-26-18, 18:35
So I ended up trying the MPs. I went to Aroma yesterday but apparently all girls were on vacation. I got asked to go to the road 55 branch.

There I ended up at Smile. I paid 9 k for 1.5 hours and 2.5 k to the girl. Maybe I overpaid as I seemed new?

Anyways the girl was okay but not what I was looking for.

I am looking for a bit more higher class girls.

BTW I think Famous is in the same building but is being renovated or so I was told.

All in all it was a see+ experience mostly because I was looking for a bit more high class.

Will report back on other adventures.

Also thanks to those of you who have gotten back to me.

Dmdboi
06-26-18, 21:39
So I ended up trying the MPs. I went to Aroma yesterday but apparently all girls were on vacation. I got asked to go to the road 55 branch.

There I ended up at Smile. I paid 9 k for 1.5 hours and 2.5 k to the girl. Maybe I overpaid as I seemed new?

BTW I think Famous is in the same building but is being renovated or so I was told.

All in all it was a see+ experience mostly because I was looking for a bit more high class.

Also thanks to those of you who have gotten back to me.As once a newbie myself, I always suggest to opt for New city inn, famous or spa as once you go there for a couple of times and converse with the girls you'd better be able to negotiate even in new places. You'll automatically know some pro hacks that come in handy and can be difficult to explain if one isn't experienced at all. After you are a bit experienced then you can surely opt for the better ones.

Dmdboi
06-26-18, 21:41
Encountered Aroma yesterday evening. The place is quite elegant and luxurious with a modern interior design. From my perspective, location and outlook wise it is most secured in term of any legal issue.

Counter asking price with service 9 k, Negotiated with 7.5 k.

The worst part is that there was no choice, had to take girl without seeing.

Girl was not that impressive. Aged, average look.

However, she tried her best to provide.

Massage So poor. No BJ. FS moderate experience.

Opinion: When you spend 7 k+, you have the opportunity to choose among 10 girls, at least.

Off topic: The girl spoke to me openly and said how less they get paid in a session, only 500 tk, out of 7500 taken by the owner. She added, for that reason upper class girls are not coming to this spa. I think this is correct as I had no choice to pick up.

If the security is your highest priority, you can visit with a lofty amount and get a poor service from a low standard girl.I get it majority of girls are underpaid if we avail the counter service but 500 seems way too low. I don't know, I maybe wrong here but this just seems totally out of proportion. I heard they got like 1.5 k at least if counter service was availed. I maybe wrong too tho.

FarEastTrader
06-27-18, 00:38

Also thanks to those of you who have gotten back to me.If you are okay paying 9 k+2.5 k = 11.5 k for a MP, I strongly suggest you consider Rafiqul Islam Babu (SP). He has girls below 10 k and these are well-educated well-mannered girls. Looks preference of course vary from person to person, however, the ability to have a decent connection / conversation with the girl is well worth the money.

If you are able to upper your budget by a few thousands, Tipu's girls are probably the best SPs in Dhaka.

Divine Monger
06-27-18, 23:03
Hi guys,

I have some questions about the famous SPs whose names come often in here. Like Babu and Tipu sardar. I understand they are safe but could someone share how it works with a SP for a new client. As I've never tried a SP myself, I was wondering if there are any pro tips before availing one.

Thank you. You guys are awesome.

FarEastTrader
06-28-18, 02:03

If the security is your highest priority, you can visit with a lofty amount and get a poor service from a low standard girl.At Aroma, I believe different girls have different commission plans. From my talks to three different girls at Aroma, here's what I have learned:

If you negotiate the all-inclusive rate at front desk, then girls get minimum commission. Sounds like your girl is getting only Tk 500 since you finalized deal with the front desk.

If you only opt for the massage at front desk and then negotiate the FS+extra service with the girl, the girl must pay a fixed rate commission of Tk 1500 to the owner. This works out better for the customer & the girl and the owner is worse off. Say you settle Tk 2.5 k for the service. So girl will keep 1 k and owner will get 1.5 k. Customer will pay 4 k (60 minutes) + 2.5 k = 6.5 k.

Third, some girls have "personal" clients. IE clients booking with the girl before coming. For these sessions, the owner gets a lesser commission and the girl is able to keep a greater margin. All the three girls at Aroma were keen on giving me their phone number at the end of the session and asked me to call them before coming in next time.

FastB
06-28-18, 19:35
Hi guys,

I have some questions about the famous SPs whose names come often in here. Like Babu and Tipu sardar. I understand they are safe but could someone share how it works with a SP for a new client. As I've never tried a SP myself, I was wondering if there are any pro tips before availing one.

Thank you. You guys are awesome.This is very simple my friend!

All BD SPs operate through FB. So you'll need to message them in FB, tell them what you want, when and at what cost. They will share product picture, price and particulars (3 Ps). Negotiate and off you go! None of them will ask for advance, and they will not share place information beforehand with you as this is your first time. You will need to call them on that day and they'll guide you over there.

Also, if you are new, please state your requirement and preference clearly to the SPs, both of them are very friendly and will try to best fit your requirement. If this is your first time with these SPs, there is not much point of bargaining on price, rather increasing your duration within the quoted price would be a better idea. You may utilize this extra time to build rapport with the bird, this will help to have a better time later.

Hope this helps, please be so kind to post your experience to benefit others!

Thanks, FastB.

Abbas007
07-04-18, 08:09
After long time, yesterday went to Relax Uttara Sector 11. It was 1 pm. Only one girl (Sathi) was available. I think the place is not running well now. Took one hour massage. Massage was good. She tried her best to do the best. She is married, having two kids. Elder son is 10 years. The interesting part is that, she is very friendly, soft. I think you can get extra from her. My damage was 2 K at counter and tips 500. That's all.

Rotter
07-06-18, 09:06
OK, so I've been quiet lately. Actually, after the police incidence with famous SPs like Rikkon Khan & others had kept me worried- specially about my reputation & security concerns.

After that turbid water settled down a bit, I recently took the plunge. I'll keep posting my experiences with each SP encounter periodically here.

I had read good reviews about Tipu Sarder & Rofiqul Islam Babu here. So, I went on accordingly.

I took service from Babu just a few days ago. I've to say both the SP & girl's etiquette & behavior are noteworthy. Quite impressed with their well mannered attitude, service was also satisfactory-the girl complied with my various demands readily without hesitation.

What's the most important thing for me was-that they & their place made me feel safe & secured. I didn't feel any undue anxiety while taking the service, which made my climax pleasure heightened.

I'll probably again take service from him soon. Also, will continue my journey with other various SPs & keep posting here as a series of journals if it helped other fellow mongers.

Happy mongering!

Ochena Balok
07-07-18, 12:03
I am interested to do anal. Does anyone knows any MPs where I can find anal facilities. Please mention name of the girl who give this opportunity.

TIA.

EvolutionZ
07-07-18, 18:37
OK, so I've been quiet lately. Actually, after the police incidence with famous SPs like Rikkon Khan & others had kept me worried- specially about my reputation & security concerns.

After that turbid water settled down a bit, I recently took the plunge. I'll keep posting my experiences with each SP encounter periodically here.

I had read good reviews about Tipu Sarder & Rofiqul Islam Babu here. So, I went on accordingly.

I took service from Babu just a few days ago. I've to say both the SP & girl's etiquette & behavior are noteworthy. Quite impressed with their well mannered attitude, service was also satisfactory-the girl complied with my various demands readily without hesitation.

What's the most important thing for me was-that they & their place made me feel safe & secured. I didn't feel any undue anxiety while taking the service, which made my climax pleasure heightened.

I'll probably again take service from him soon. Also, will continue my journey with other various SPs & keep posting here as a series of journals if it helped other fellow mongers.

Happy mongering!Previously I have mentioned, Babu is the best. His place is real tidy, clean, and most importantly secured. Anyways bro, whose service have you taken? How was she? Share some with us.

Iroh Sc
07-07-18, 21:23
Is there any MP where I can get FS along with DFK, BBJCIM, anal all in one place?

Architex
07-09-18, 17:35
Hi Rotter,

After reviewing your post regarding excellent service from Babu, I was feeling like to visit this place. Unfortunately, I was unable to send a personal message PM. How I could get in touch with Babu? Help please. TIA.

Jishan Jazz
07-09-18, 19:34
On 29 July at 8 PM I went to Divine spa. There were 2 girls available. But I did not Like them so the manager at desk said to wait sometime as another girl were coming. After half an hour a girl came and I really liked her as I like a little chubby girl. Her name was Anjona. She was very generous and well behaved. To be noted I gave 2.5 k at the counter and asked Anjona if she provide FS or not. She said yes and I negotiated with her that FS= 2.5 k. But I said if she provide good service I will give her some more (3.5 k).

She said earlier that she is not good at BJ.

So My experience:

Her Figure: 34-30-34.

Height: Around 5.2 feet.

Massage: 7/10.

BJ: 1/10.

Doggy style: 2/10.

Others Position: 7.5/10.

Behavior: 9/10.

Fucking: 8.5/10.

I really liked her behavior and took her number. One week Later she called me if I am free or not. As I can't resist I went again but now the damage was 2 k (counter) + 2.5 k (FS)=4.5 k. This time I did not take any massages rather I have heard her full pathetic life story with her wearing only Bra and Panty. Then we did sex with full of interests in both of us. On previous day her pussy was not wet but on 2nd day it was really wet and I really liked that session. Then realized with good behave anyone can make some extra service form her.

I have a Ques to regular members: In Divine plus spa center, can you give me some advice about other girls who are best?

This is my first post in this thread. Hope you will excuse my faults. Thanks.

FarEastTrader
07-11-18, 02:56
On 29 July at 8 PM I went to Divine spa. There were 2 girls available. But I did not Like them so the manager at desk said to wait sometime as another girl were coming. After half an hour a girl came and I really liked her as I like a little chubby girl. Her name was Anjona. She was very generous and well behaved. To be noted I gave 2.5 k at the counter and asked Anjona if she provide FS or not. She said yes and I negotiated with her that FS= 2.5 k. But I said if she provide good service I will give her some more (3.5 k)..2.5 k (first visit) and 2 k (repeat visit) at counter are really good prices. Have they changed price point these days or are you an excellent negotiator?

ArifBD
07-11-18, 06:36
On 29 July at 8 PM I went to Divine spa. There were 2 girls available. But I did not Like them so the manager at desk said to wait sometime as another girl were coming. After half an hour a girl came and I really liked her as I like a little chubby girl. Her name was Anjona. She was very generous and well behaved. To be noted I gave 2.5 k at the counter and asked Anjona if she provide FS or not. She said yes and I negotiated with her that FS= 2.5 k. But I said if she provide good service I will give her some more (3.5 k).

She said earlier that she is not good at BJ.

So My experience:

Her Figure: 34-30-34.

Height: Around 5.2 feet.You visited them on July and one week later girl called you 1 week later. Dude its July today, unless you are talking of 29 July 2017 or before.

ArifBD
07-11-18, 06:40
If you are okay paying 9 k+2.5 k = 11.5 k for a MP, I strongly suggest you consider Rafiqul Islam Babu (SP). He has girls below 10 k and these are well-educated well-mannered girls. Looks preference of course vary from person to person, however, the ability to have a decent connection / conversation with the girl is well worth the money.

If you are able to upper your budget by a few thousands, Tipu's girls are probably the best SPs in Dhaka.I am reading this name quite a lot. How do I reach him? I have PM enabled.

Thanks.

Jishan Jazz
07-11-18, 08:00
2.5 k (first visit) and 2 k (repeat visit) at counter are really good prices. Have they changed price point these days or are you an excellent negotiator?Hi FastEastTrader,

Actually that was my first time I take service from Bangladesh (prev. Experience was from nepal India and singapore).

At first I gathered all news about divine, famous and aroma spa. Divine seems reasonable to me. When I entered into the spa I just asked them with confidence if Eti or Kajol available not (as I got to know they work here).

They said that counter price is 3.5 k. But as it was 9 pm so they will go for 3 k. I said that I was here previously so I will give 2.5 k and don't know why he agreed.

And the next time, the girl Anjona called me if I am free to visit her as I said her before that I will visit her soon. So I told her that she manage to reduce the counter price I will come and she eventually managed this (2 k). This is the story actually.

Jishan Jazz
07-11-18, 18:30
You visited them on July and one week later girl called you 1 week later. Dude its July today, unless you are talking of 29 July 2017 or before.Dear ArifBD bro.

Sorry for mistake brother. That was 29 June 2018 and second visit was on 6 July 2018.

Can anyone inform me How I can find Rafiqul Islam Babu?

BrokenWings
07-12-18, 03:32
Hi,

I'm new in Dhaka. Could anyone tell me hoe to get in touch with Tipu please? Also could you recommend a good Thai massage?

Thanks.

FastB
07-12-18, 18:05
Hi,

I'm new in Dhaka. Could anyone tell me hoe to get in touch with Tipu please? Also could you recommend a good Thai massage?

Thanks.You may search FB for Tipu Sarder.

Thanks, FastB.

Jishan Jazz
07-13-18, 12:58
Today again I went to divine spa and took the girl named Sonia. Previous two experiences was good with Anjona but today it was different.

The girl was just like a robot with sad face. I know they are doing these against their will but a little co operation is needed which I didn't find at all.

She has 34 size boobs with a little fat in belly. Overall look is good. Can't do sex in various position.

The most annoying thing was she insist little rudely to cum quickly after doing sex for 10 minutes.

Overall experience: 4/10.

The counter girl Sharmin was so humble. Took my number and gave me discount as always.

Thanks,

Jishan.

Jishan Jazz
07-14-18, 09:24
Can anyone tell me the girls Srity, Eti, Uvi, Mmahi from Dhaka adult entertainment group are real or not. Is Mohammad B A(SP) trustworthy and is his place safe?

EvolutionZ
07-16-18, 20:27
Can anyone tell me the girls Srity, Eti, Uvi, Mmahi from Dhaka adult entertainment group are real or not. Is Mohammad B A(SP) trustworthy and is his place safe?Yes, Md Babu Ahmed is real SP. Sriti, uvi they are really well behaved. Place is also secured. Nishi is really good at BJ.

Fastc
07-18-18, 13:58
Yes, Md Babu Ahmed is real SP. Sriti, uvi they are really well behaved. Place is also secured. Nishi is really good at BJ.Brother can any of you please help: Is this the address of Rawnak Spa: 2nd Floor, House-21, Road-123, Gulshan?

Or if possible give me address of Divine spa.

TIA.

Vagabond18
07-20-18, 09:48
Bro,

Your PM is full, need to contact please.

This is very simple my friend!

All BD SPs operate through FB. So you'll need to message them in FB, tell them what you want, when and at what cost. They will share product picture, price and particulars (3 Ps). Negotiate and off you go! None of them will ask for advance, and they will not share place information beforehand with you as this is your first time. You will need to call them on that day and they'll guide you over there.

Also, if you are new, please state your requirement and preference clearly to the SPs, both of them are very friendly and will try to best fit your requirement. If this is your first time with these SPs, there is not much point of bargaining on price, rather increasing your duration within the quoted price would be a better idea. You may utilize this extra time to build rapport with the bird, this will help to have a better time later.

Hope this helps, please be so kind to post your experience to benefit others!

Thanks, FastB.

Architex
07-20-18, 16:30
Visited Rawnok Spa today. The ambiance and interior are not up to the mark, however, I found an excellent girl. The girl is a university student. Slim, short, bright and very nice figure. She didn't give BJ, but her attitude and passion were so fantastic. Due to security issue I don't stay long in the spas. I finished quickly, she adorably asked me, "You want to have another action?" I refused, I was in rush.

Except the environment, I like today's session.

Counter 4 k. Total 750 tips to girl, bellboy and guard.

Good thing is that they have an arrangement of car parking inside the garage.

MLove
07-20-18, 17:23
Visited Rawnok Spa today. The ambiance and interior are not up to the mark, however, I found an excellent girl. The girl is a university student. Slim, short, bright and very nice figure. She didn't give BJ, but her attitude and passion were so fantastic. Due to security issue I don't stay long in the spas. I finished quickly, she adorably asked me, "You want to have another action?" I refused, I was in rush.

Good thing is that they have an arrangement of car parking inside the garage.What us the security issue in Rawnak? Can you please explain. Me also visited today.

FastB
07-20-18, 19:59

Good thing is that they have an arrangement of car parking inside the garage.While you go to a place for mongering, try not to bring any identification document along, carry cash only and make sure that your mobile is password protected.

Also, for transportation, try Uber. Your parked car inside the SPA will restrict your escape route in case of any unforeseen issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, FastB.

Bird Lover 432
07-20-18, 21:30
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been hitting up spas for about a year now and from my experiences j4 spa in bardihara dohs was when I first went pretty good, now the girls are not as good looking and a lot of them have moved on to other places. The spa's opposite to movenpick, where Reera Spa is are pretty decent, I've been to almost all of them (usually 3 k for thai traditional, and then you negotiate the rest with the girl inside). I haven't been to Reera as I have read that they are very difficult when it comes to anything other than a Happy Ending. I am curious now as to try SP's. I have contacted Tipu Sarder and saw his list of services and I will take on one of them soon. I am curious as to how it works with SP's. What's the percentage the girl gets? A lot of these girls seem to be from universities, in their early 20's and some of them are even married. How are they? Does it go from person to person or are they as open minded and free as the price suggests they would be? Thanks, if anyone has any questions about what spa I would reccomend, or woks better for me, then I'll let you know. I usually like curvier, bustier women so my experiences that have been good are usually where I find women to my liking.

Tariqul4006
07-21-18, 04:31
I am a regular visitor of spas at Dhaka. But I am yet to get the taste of Divine spa. Can anyone guide and help me how I can visit and explore maximum at Divine spa? Hope to contribute more in future.

Tariqul4006
07-21-18, 07:54
So I visited Tanvir's place after a while. This guy just keeps calling!

He showed me 4 girls, none of which I liked, then he sends Sweety. She is a cute girl, a few extra pounds, big boobs, 36 ish, slight tummy and a nice round ass.

After a long time I had an awesome BJ from her. She is another of those who seems to really enjoy sucking and it was uncovered, though she asked for covered at first. Did sex multiple position and the good thing is she is very compliant to requests. I will definitely repeat and recommend to fellow mongers. As far as I remember, her name was "Sweety", in case I got it wrong, ask for the same girl Tanvir game to "Arif Vai of Dhanmondi" today. I told Tanvir that I will put up a good review, so he should know which girl I referred to.Brother,

You are very helpful as I have seen so far. Can I get Tanvir's number and the location if possible.

Tariqul4006
07-21-18, 08:44
You may search FB for Tipu Sarder.

Thanks, FastB.Brother, can I get the contact number of Tipu bhai? I was looking for him.

Architex
07-21-18, 14:13
While you go to a place for mongering, try not to bring any identification document along, carry cash only and make sure that your mobile is password protected.

Also, for transportation, try Uber. Your parked car inside the SPA will restrict your escape route in case of any unforeseen issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, FastB.Dear Friend Fast B,

I always appreciate your advice. In this case, I think you have advised a very important issue. I will keep this in consideration in the future. Thank you for being a very good friend to everyone in this forum.

Bird Lover 432
07-22-18, 07:14
I am a regular visitor of spas at Dhaka. But I am yet to get the taste of Divine spa. Can anyone guide and help me how I can visit and explore maximum at Divine spa? Hope to contribute more in future.I wasn't impressed, there was one though that I liked who was a chatgaiya girl her name was Sheetha I think, depends on what you're looking for, I read a lot here about Kajol and Ithi but I found them to be not the best looking and it was a bit of a turn off for me, however, I don't think I've seen all the girls available, I've seen around 4-5, there should be 3 more at least.

Tariqul4006
07-22-18, 19:09
Brother, can I get the contact number of Tipu bhai? I was looking for him.I found Tipu Sardar fb. I forwarded him the friend request. But he is yet to accept and therefore I am yet to get his contact number. Thanks brother.

Tariqul4006
07-22-18, 19:24
I wasn't impressed, there was one though that I liked who was a chatgaiya girl her name was Sheetha I think, depends on what you're looking for, I read a lot here about Kajol and Ithi but I found them to be not the best looking and it was a bit of a turn off for me, however, I don't think I've seen all the girls available, I've seen around 4-5, there should be 3 more at least.Thanks brother. I could get Divine. You are right Ithi is not very good looking but Shathee is a bit moderate looking. I found Shathee is very friendly and cooperative. However, she may be a bit costly for FS. As she asked 5000 for that. I think she doesn't deserve that much. Next time try with less.

FastB
07-23-18, 03:20
I found Tipu Sardar fb. I forwarded him the friend request. But he is yet to accept and therefore I am yet to get his contact number. Thanks brother.Please message him on FB. He'll accept your request after you've availed his service at least once.

Also, please share your detailed review in this forum.

Thanks, FastB.

Tariqul4006
07-23-18, 06:07
Please message him on FB. He'll accept your request after you've availed his service at least once.

Also, please share your detailed review in this forum.

Thanks, FastB.Brother,

Thanks. I found 'Sarder Tipu' and another as 'Tipu Sardar' in fb. Tipu Sardar may be the fb I am looking for. But there is no option to send message to him. Can you please request him to accept my fb friend request as 'Tariqul Islam'. I will definitely give the review once experienced. Thanks in advance.

Tariqul4006
07-23-18, 06:22

Good thing is that they have an arrangement of car parking inside the garage.I am an occasional visitor of Rawnok. Mithu is a good guy. He always try to invite me. Girls are average with different attitude. They have a good number of girls in their collection. But total cost for a package is 6 k (in counter FS package) and I used to give tips of 1 k more to the girl. Place seems to be secured.

Jishan Jazz
07-23-18, 08:56
Dear Bird Lover,

I have tried Anjona, Sathi, Kajol and Sonia.

I have given review about anjona and sonia.

Kajol is average but not good looking.

Sathi can give you a moderately good BJ though she is kinda fatty. But she is very friendly.

Don't try sonia.

But remember all girls are kinda aged (24-28 yrs) they can't do a good BJ. And unless you are regular they insist you to cum quickly.

Damage: 2.5 k at counter. 2.5-3.5 for full service. For first time it may increase a little bit.

If you try other girl please let us know.

Thanks.

Jishan.

Iroh Sc
07-24-18, 05:36
Dear Bird Lover,

Sathi can give you a moderately good BJ though she is kinda fatty. But she is very friendly.

Don't try sonia.

But remember all girls are kinda aged (24-28 yrs) they can't do a good BJ. And unless you are regular they insist you to cum quickly..Do any of them allow GFE?

Bird Lover 432
07-24-18, 06:49
Dear Bird Lover,

Don't try sonia.

But remember all girls are kinda aged (24-28 yrs) they can't do a good BJ. And unless you are regular they insist you to cum quickly.

Damage: 2.5 k at counter. 2.5-3.5 for full service. For first time it may increase a little bit.

If you try other girl please let us know.

Thanks.

Jishan.Hi,

I am thinking of trying SP, is this service legit http://dhakaescortservice1.escortbook.com, and are they to be trusted, if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks.

Tariqul4006
07-26-18, 15:33
3/4 days back I visited Divine. It was around 12:00 am. I took Itti first time. Her appearance disheartened me as it appeared to me much lower than the expectation. However we went inside. Started with the job. She knows fairly good the art and points to address for a professional massage. After 10 - 15 minuets a call came in her mobile and told me that she has an appointment and the client arrived at the counter. So she beg apology and like to give a FS if I am interested. I took it easily and told her that you can go and thereby making her grateful to me for future service. However she said she will send a good one for me for rest 30 minutes. I took FS and found it like professional not very appreciable. But she beg apology for number repeatedly for her early departure. It ended with 3 k for FS. Later Shathee (better looking than Itti) came for the rest of the time. She was lovely and started to offer her service. She applied all her technics and allured me to go for FS for 2nd time. But she asked 5 k. I thought it to be justified for the service that she gave. But next time I will go for 3 k /4 k maximum for FS with her. To my understanding Shathee appeared to be better in service while Itti is better in massage. Shathee is more friendly that Itti. I do not know about others of the Divine. Place is clean and good. Counter it was 3 k. But hope to reduce it to 2. 5 in future.

MiranMiranMira
07-27-18, 14:25
Bro,

I think you are paying too much there. Most of them do FS there for 2 k-3 k. Iti takes 3 k, but others settle for 2 k for one time.

3/4 days back I visited Divine. It was around 12:00 am. I took Itti first time. Her appearance disheartened me as it appeared to me much lower than the expectation. However we went inside. Started with the job. She knows fairly good the art and points to address for a professional massage. After 10 - 15 minuets a call came in her mobile and told me that she has an appointment and the client arrived at the counter. So she beg apology and like to give a FS if I am interested. I took it easily and told her that you can go and thereby making her grateful to me for future service. However she said she will send a good one for me for rest 30 minutes. I took FS and found it like professional not very appreciable. But she beg apology for number repeatedly for her early departure. It ended with 3 k for FS. Later Shathee (better looking than Itti) came for the rest of the time. She was lovely and started to offer her service. She applied all her technics and allured me to go for FS for 2nd time. But she asked 5 k. I thought it to be justified for the service that she gave. But next time I will go for 3 k /4 k maximum for FS with her. To my understanding Shathee appeared to be better in service while Itti is better in massage. Shathee is more friendly that Itti. I do not know about others of the Divine. Place is clean and good. Counter it was 3 k. But hope to reduce it to 2. 5 in future.

Vagabond18
07-27-18, 19:53
I am an occasional visitor of Rawnok. Mithu is a good guy. He always try to invite me. Girls are average with different attitude. They have a good number of girls in their collection. But total cost for a package is 6 k (in counter FS package) and I used to give tips of 1 k more to the girl. Place seems to be secured.Hi bro,

I just lost Mithu's contact. Would you mind to share it? My PM is active.

Iroh Sc
07-28-18, 04:22
How much would a 1.5 or 2 hour session cost in divine?

Tariqul4006
07-28-18, 06:33
Bro,

I think you are paying too much there. Most of them do FS there for 2 k-3 k. Iti takes 3 k, but others settle for 2 k for one time.Brother you are right, I paid more than the normal one. I will cover it up and will reach to 2.5- 3 k soon. It was first time for me and I also allowed her to take a chance. Thanks for the advise.

DesireS
07-28-18, 19:35
Hi,

Does anyone have recent update of Tanvir / Johny's Place? Few days back I called Johny and he said that he is not keeping too many girls recently for safety issues, on that day he had only 2 girls who were not up to the level as he said and he also assured that he will call when the situation improves. Most recently I called him again 3/4 days ago but he didn't pick up.

Gopewi
07-29-18, 20:05
Been to Divine too many times. Now would like to visit Aroma. Any recommendations on the nice ones? Looking for someone friendly, nice looking and preferably good massage skills. Would appreciate reviews from the experts.

FastB
07-30-18, 13:58
Just had a fantastic threesome session last week!

Met this bird last year, had a great time. She was around 22-25, cute looking, bit dusky, very well behaved. I can't remember if I made her hot in the first place, or it happened the other way around, but we had a great time together. After finishing the first session, we were talking about her friends and family. During conversation I asked her if there is any way she can arrange a threesome session someday. She was surprised, then again, surprisingly, agreed to cheek this with one of her friend. I got in touch with her after around 6 months and she was actually waiting for me to get back! She told me that her friend agreed and so it was on me to arrange. I arrange a place, but got tied up with other things somehow, so had to cancel the date, for the time being.

Last week, I was really feeling to have a threesome, so contacted her. She contacted her friend again and they agreed. I arranged a room (guest house) at Gulshan and on day-1 confirmed her about the place. She called back after 1 hours saying that her friend did not agree to go to this new place. They would prefer to go to one of her relative's house (the house is empty as they are out of town for a few day), or it must be the place we met before (another guest house at Gulshan). I carefully avoided the relative's residence option as I always prefer 2-vendor approach and these places generally do not have all facilities available like clean washroom, hot shower, clean towels, etc. , despite that fact that, it would be free of cost. So, had to cancel the previous reservation and made another reservation at their preferred guest house.

It was a rainy day, I finished up my work early and reached there 30 minutes beforehand. Called them and came to know that they are stuck in rain and huge traffic (claim supported by Google Maps). I was a bit worried as I had some other engagements after this session, however, decided to wait as they were already on the way, and arranging everything (including my time) would be even more difficult. I utilized this extra time having friendly conversation with the guest house manager and a local SP, had snacks together and smoked almost entire pack of my cigarette.

They arrived 2 hours late! They apologized repeatedly for the delay and assured me that they do not have any time constraint. I was a bit upset, have been waiting for 2. 5 hours, however reschedule my other meetings, so got the next 2-3 hours freed up. Took a short shower and we started. Her friend was also around 22-25, fair skin, better than average looks. We started undressed each other, kissing, hugging and touching each other's sensitive parts. I'll not linger this part with details, but the next 2 hours' time was just terrific! We were very active during this entire period of time and did everything possible to enjoy ourselves, without reservation, non-stop. Both birds came twice, then I ejaculated ending the session. I've been skipping gym for a week, and it was a good catch up!

P. S: I asked them if it is okay to share their contacts to my friends, they seemed reserved, however, I'll try to convince them later.

Divine Monger
07-30-18, 22:46
I went there three times so far, the last one very recently. They seem to be the only place in Uttara for massage with clean room, hot shower and no reason to feel weird / unsafe. I had one indigenous girl twice, no option to select as they don't have more than 2/3 available at the same time. The last girl was Bengali.

Both of their massage was satisfactory. The part I enjoy the most was both did frequent light touching in the desired area and knew what they were doing. The only problem is once you ask for extra at the end they don't settle for anything other than HJ, without taking off any part of the clothes and you are only allowed to grab their butt. Both were identical following this.

Cost was 4 k for massage and 2 k for extra.

I also tried Shining spa last week for the first time but it was not a good experience. I forgot the girls name but she was so poor looking that I didn't feel like asking for extra. Saw another girl on my way in and she was no gem either. Massage was also very lackluster. The room and shower was below par as well like most other Uttara MPs. Will not visit again.

Mehedi Khan
07-31-18, 11:27
I went there three times so far, the last one very recently. They seem to be the only place in Uttara for massage with clean room, hot shower and no reason to feel weird / unsafe. I had one indigenous girl twice, no option to select as they don't have more than 2/3 available at the same time. The last girl was Bengali.

Both of their massage was satisfactory. The part I enjoy the most was both did frequent light touching in the desired area and knew what they were doing. The only problem is once you ask for extra at the end they don't settle for anything other than HJ, without taking off any part of the clothes and you are only allowed to grab their butt. Both were identical following this.

Cost was 4 k for massage and 2 k for extra.

I also tried Shining spa last week for the first time but it was not a good experience. I forgot the girls name but she was so poor looking that I didn't feel like asking for extra. Saw another girl on my way in and she was no gem either. Massage was also very lackluster. The room and shower was below par as well like most other Uttara MPs. Will not visit again.Do you have to register with the Reservations Desk before heading to the Spa? This particular hotel (Best Western) seems too tight in terms of guest safety. They actually ask where you are heading when entering through the metal detector.

Gopewi
07-31-18, 19:41
FastB,

Bro seems like a great experience and would love to try it too if there was an option. What was the total cost of 2 girls? Would love to know if you get them to agree to share their contact details.

You have any experience with Aroma? Anyone in particular you could recommend for a GFE and good massage?

Just had a fantastic threesome session last week!

Met this bird last year, had a great time. She was around 22-25, cute looking, bit dusky, very well behaved. I can't remember if I made her hot in the first place, or it happened the other way around, but we had a great time together. After finishing the first session, we were talking about her friends and family. During conversation I asked her if there is any way she can arrange a threesome session someday. She was surprised, then again, surprisingly, agreed to cheek this with one of her friend. I got in touch with her after around 6 months and she was actually waiting for me to get back! She told me that her friend agreed and so it was on me to arrange. I arrange a place, but got tied up with other things somehow, so had to cancel the date, for the time being..

Divine Monger
07-31-18, 22:33
Do you have to register with the Reservations Desk before heading to the Spa? This particular hotel (Best Western) seems too tight in terms of guest safety. They actually ask where you are heading when entering through the metal detector.Yes it's better you do but in case you don't they just lead you to reception who calls the spa to know if they are available.

Divine Monger
07-31-18, 22:36
Do you have to register with the Reservations Desk before heading to the Spa? This particular hotel (Best Western) seems too tight in terms of guest safety. They actually ask where you are heading when entering through the metal detector.Wait I misread. You do not need to register anything. Just by calling the spa beforehand and having a booking under a name is sufficient. At the gate they just ask if you have a booking once you tell them you are going to the spa.

FastB
08-01-18, 03:02
FastB,

Bro seems like a great experience and would love to try it too if there was an option. What was the total cost of 2 girls? Would love to know if you get them to agree to share their contact details.

You have any experience with Aroma? Anyone in particular you could recommend for a GFE and good massage?Yes, it was great indeed my friend. I'll surely share their contacts if I can get them to agree. The damage was 15 k for 2 birds, 3 k for room, 1 k tip and 1 k for snacks.

And, sorry, I do not visit spas much, but there are many senior mongers here who will be happy to help.

Thanks,

FastB.

PlayerBD
08-01-18, 18:11
I came to know that there are total 32 spas operating in Gulshan area but I did not find any report other than Aroma, Divine or Rawnak.

I am interested to know about other spa as well. May be some of us already visit those but did not report here. I am requesting fellow mongers, please share your experience with us. I found Google maps marked oil spa, sweet she spa, aurora spa at road 96, Gulshan.

PlayerBD
08-01-18, 18:29
Hi,

Does anyone have recent update of Tanvir / Johny's Place? Few days back I called Johny and he said that he is not keeping too many girls recently for safety issues, on that day he had only 2 girls who were not up to the level as he said and he also assured that he will call when the situation improves. Most recently I called him again 3/4 days ago but he didn't pick up.Tanvir and Johny also stop calling me. Situation of Gulshan area is not like previous. Last week visit Rawnak, now they are following extra caution. Feeling not safe.

Sutas
08-01-18, 19:59
Sorry, didn't attach the first time.Does she have her own place? How to take her service? How can I get her details from you?

PlayerBD
08-02-18, 18:08
Hi,

I am thinking of trying SP, is this service legit http://dhakaescortservice1.escortbook.com, and are they to be trusted, if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks.Stay away not only this site but also other similar sites. It's Dhaka not Bangkok.

PlayerBD
08-02-18, 18:12
Seems like Tipu is no longer available at FB. Anyone recently have any contact with him? Does his service still available?

Fast3
08-03-18, 16:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sutas
08-03-18, 17:57
Stay away not only this site but also other similar sites. It's Dhaka not Bangkok.1. http://dhakagirls.escortbook.com/.

Another website to stay away from. A cheat who takes advance and then gives no service. Blocks your number after taking advance. Zero one seven xxxxxxx. It's their bkash they use to extract money from people. 2 guys called Shimon and Shuvo cheats people in the name of providing escort service.

2. https://www.locanto.com.bd/by/mir550/4745de/.

Uses the contact given for chatting on whatsapp and uses the following bkash shunno ek sath pach double sath dui shunno dui ek. Claims to have an office in Block the, Rd 5, House 97/ A, Flat C26, Banasree which is obviously a fake address.

MiranMiranMira
08-03-18, 19:24
Tanvir and Johny also stop calling me. Situation of Gulshan area is not like previous. Last week visit Rawnak, now they are following extra caution. Feeling not safe.Bro,

Can you please explain what you meant by extra caution in Rawnak?

PlayerBD
08-04-18, 11:59
Bro,

Can you please explain what you meant by extra caution in Rawnak?Keeping eye always on CC Camera. Girls wanted to complete the session quickly. Also some ohter rules whice was not before. Actually there was police raid month ago.

Kafia
08-04-18, 19:38
You can try Samia.

She is quite good looking and has beautiful tits and tight pussy.

Her regular massage is not that much good, but she gives great body to body oil massage.

She is comfortable with missionary, cowgirl, doggy, BBBJ, COT.

She will not allow kissing, CIM and anal.

Sex: 3 K.

B2B massage: Extra 2 K.

Counter: 2.5 K.

My personal rating: 7.5/10.

Regards,

Kafia.

Dear Bird Lover,

Don't try sonia..

Dhkbd
08-04-18, 23:35
Hello peeps,

I am new to this forum. Before you ask, I'm on a budget so cannot opt for MPs at the moment. So kindly please share experiences or locations where to find them. P. S I also don't mind street workers.

Thanks.

PlayerBD
08-05-18, 16:25
Hello peeps,

I am new to this forum. Before you ask, I'm on a budget so cannot opt for MPs at the moment. So kindly please share experiences or locations where to find them. P. S I also don't mind street workers.

Thanks.You may go to hotel based service or flat based service. Avoid street hooker. Many hotel based service running at Toni and Gazipur. A very few hotel secretly operate at Dhaka. Damage 500/800/1000 taka.

Sutas
08-05-18, 18:45
1. http://dhakagirls.escortbook.com/.

Another website to stay away from. A cheat who takes advance and then gives no service. Blocks your number after taking advance. Zero one seven xxxxxxx. It's their bkash they use to extract money from people. 2 guys called Shimon and Shuvo cheats people in the name of providing escort service.

2. https://www.locanto.com.bd/by/mir550/4745de/.

Uses the contact given for chatting on whatsapp and uses the following bkash shunno ek sath pach double sath dui shunno dui ek. Claims to have an office in Block the, Rd 5, House 97/ A, Flat C26, Banasree which is obviously a fake address.Sorry for the error in a few details. Hope in future, you will be careful of these cheaters.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Please be careful and share in social media as well in Bangla and English for mongers' benefits. I wish people beat up guys like them.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Bird Lover 432
08-06-18, 02:20
She's a bikash fraud, she'll keep asking you for money through Bikash, 4 k to book, she says things like she's not cheap and to meet her you have to pay her full amount, then she gives you a what I assume is a false address, you go there, she makes up an excuse as to why she cannot meet, then I asked her for outcall, she said another 2 k in advance, I bikashed it, she said she didn't receive it, and then says she cannot meet, then I asked her to bikash the money back, she agreed that by 5 pm it will come back, but she didn't give anything back, be very careful of her, she steals money this way, she's a fraud who gets money this way.

Bird Lover 432
08-06-18, 02:36
Thanks brother. I could get Divine. You are right Ithi is not very good looking but Shathee is a bit moderate looking. I found Shathee is very friendly and cooperative. However, she may be a bit costly for FS. As she asked 5000 for that. I think she doesn't deserve that much. Next time try with less.She is very costly indeed, it's not worth it for that much, I am reading good review on Samia, maybe I will try her next.

Dhkbd
08-06-18, 02:49
You may go to hotel based service or flat based service. Avoid street hooker. Many hotel based service running at Toni and Gazipur. A very few hotel secretly operate at Dhaka. Damage 500/800/1000 taka.Any specific reason why I should avoid street based ones? I mainly want to take them back to my place which I find safer than visiting hotels. Anyways thanks for the heads up.

DonaldDhaka
08-06-18, 09:36
Dear fellow mongers,

I'm looking forward to have some good time this Thursday night, so planning to pick freelancers from Sonargaon pool side / bar and bring her to Sundarban hotel. Please enlighten me by providing details info like tips, budget etc.

Thanks in advance.

MiranMiranMira
08-06-18, 10:15
Hi bro,

Saw your good review, thanks. Also you said now they are more cautious. Will you recommend visiting within this tension, or should I go later after eid? And is Lily still there or did she leave? Who are some of the other good looking and reasonable-priced girls there?

Recently visited Rawnak, notice some improvement. They have every type of collection of 8-10 in totals. I chose a slim tribal (Garo) girl Lily. She is not good looking but very innocent and simple type by nature. Most attractive part is her ass, it is a bit large. Another plus point she will not complain anything. You can utilize her as per your desire, in every position, in every way. Did everything. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat gaging, fingering, f**king long time (2 times in doggy with bumpy ass). Also tried anal but gave up at one stage. Very energetic and fit body. Again she is not good looking but you can f**k her like a be!

Damage: 3 K at counter and 2 K as tips at room.

PlayerBD.

PlayerBD
08-06-18, 18:00
Any specific reason why I should avoid street based ones? I mainly want to take them back to my place which I find safer than visiting hotels. Anyways thanks for the heads up.In hotel, owner only allow some quality girls and they will provide quality service. If someone tips them 200/500 taka then they will provide best ever service. On the other hand very low quality girls work as freelancer. Most of them have connection with gang. Their main target is to blackmail. Be aware of all these things including STD.

PlayerBD
08-07-18, 18:52
Hi bro,

Saw your good review, thanks. Also you said now they are more cautious. Will you recommend visiting within this tension, or should I go later after eid? And is Lily still there or did she leave? Who are some of the other good looking and reasonable-priced girls there?Thanks Miran for your comments. Situation much better now but no one can guaranty 100% safe. I prefer time between 1 PM to 3 PM. Just visit today and had wonderful session with Lily. She is available almost everyday. Now she completely knows what I want and how I want. Enjoying rough s*x and submission non-stop 50 minutes.

Chema (another garo) is also well known for massage and FS. Other option include Prianka and Nadia, both are fair, cute, slim and sexy. I enjoyed all of them. If you like extra bulky then Mim is best.

MiranMiranMira
08-08-18, 09:09
Great to know! If possible please share an estimate of how much extra you pay to them.

Thanks Miran for your comments. Situation much better now but no one can guaranty 100% safe. I prefer time between 1 PM to 3 PM. Just visit today and had wonderful session with Lily. She is available almost everyday. Now she completely knows what I want and how I want. Enjoying rough s*x and submission non-stop 50 minutes.

Chema (another garo) is also well known for massage and FS. Other option include Prianka and Nadia, both are fair, cute, slim and sexy. I enjoyed all of them. If you like extra bulky then Mim is best.

Iroh Sc
08-08-18, 09:57
Need review on Eti from Divine, such as what she allows and what she doesn't allow, cost etc.

Architex
08-08-18, 13:43
Personally, I don't feel so comfortable in the spas. Flat service also seems to me insecure. Therefore I have collected mobile numbers of a few girls from various sources. I would like to take my girl to any hotel in the area of Gulshan or surroundings. Can anyone please suggest me a moderate price hotel / Guesthouse, which seems to be secured from your experience? My expected price range 5-7 k. TIA.

Juran
08-09-18, 02:10
Avobe mentioned this group admin suvo khan, and his entertainer list, along with some reviewer setup a trap for real client. His entertainer name toma chowdhury, Jara khan offered their service with 50 percent advance. They have also setup reviewer to fool a client. If one pays advance payment they'll block them eventually. So please be advised stay away such a group like this. Stay safe.

FarEastTrader
08-09-18, 02:58
Need review on Eti from Divine, such as what she allows and what she doesn't allow, cost etc.RTFF, she's probably the most talked about MP attendant in this forum.

TLDR: Excellent service but not attractive looking.

Juran
08-09-18, 04:04
You are talking about which location bro?She came to place. She is young, tight. Such tight that I had sweat to put in the right place and also let me to do without protection and creampie. What else can I expect more than that. I really miss her. Unfortunately she is not service anymore.

Tsekh
08-10-18, 17:23
Dear fellow mongers,

I'm looking forward to have some good time this Thursday night, so planning to pick freelancers from Sonargaon pool side / bar and bring her to Sundarban hotel. Please enlighten me by providing details info like tips, budget etc.

Thanks in advance.Not sure if they are genuine freelancers. Went few times, but never took their services, they are average looking and and often past 30.

For price, they ask for 15 k to 20 k but you can negotiate at 10 k.

MCube
08-11-18, 14:35
I got a call from the SP (fb group Dec.) that there is a garo girl available in the Kalabagan. I had already gone there but didn't take any service because they had hideous chubby girls! I go there in the afternoon the place is almost empty, there were some guys who were sitting there. I see all the available girls, they have a much better set of girls all are tall wearing high heels, but they sadly looked like on drugs and had distorted faces, I finally see the cute petite garo girl, instantly choose her.

I ask her if she would do lip kiss and me licking her, she at first hesitated but I told her I would give good tips if she allows me to do what I want. She wearing jeans and heels takes her top dress off and pushes me on the bed and jumps all over me. I like it when a girl really wants to 'bang' me, it creates a connection a bond with the other person, which is rarity in this sector. She understood my needs, and was able to perform well, and her cute pussy was so tight and juicy. It really matters the kind of girl, how she performs, the connection and bond as an overall experience. The issue is the girls don't stay at the same place, the girls are changed like every couple of weeks, where she goes next is anyone guess.

Juran
08-12-18, 05:48
I got a call from the SP (fb group Dec.) that there is a garo girl available in the Kalabagan. I had already gone there but didn't take any service because they had hideous chubby girls! I go there in the afternoon the place is almost empty, there were some guys who were sitting there. I see all the available girls, they have a much better set of girls all are tall wearing high heels, but they sadly looked like on drugs and had distorted faces, I finally see the cute petite garo girl, instantly choose her.

I ask her if she would do lip kiss and me licking her, she at first hesitated but I told her I would give good tips if she allows me to do what I want. She wearing jeans and heels takes her top dress off and pushes me on the bed and jumps all over me. I like it when a girl really wants to 'bang' me, it creates a connection a bond with the other person, which is rarity in this sector. She understood my needs, and was able to perform well, and her cute pussy was so tight and juicy. It really matters the kind of girl, how she performs, the connection and bond as an overall experience. The issue is the girls don't stay at the same place, the girls are changed like every couple of weeks, where she goes next is anyone guess.Could you share the provider name please?

PlayerBD
08-12-18, 16:05
Hi,

Does anyone have recent update of Tanvir / Johny's Place? Few days back I called Johny and he said that he is not keeping too many girls recently for safety issues, on that day he had only 2 girls who were not up to the level as he said and he also assured that he will call when the situation improves. Most recently I called him again 3/4 days ago but he didn't pick up.What about current situation of Tanvir / Johny's Place? Did anyone visit recently?

MCube
08-13-18, 04:40
Could you share the provider name please?You can find them from fb group "Best Entertainment City" they changed the name from 'Dhaka entertainment club' they have a list of places in various locations. After arraigning your first service from fb you can directly contact the 'SP provider' who will give you a discounted price second time.

Kafia
08-14-18, 18:49
Hello,

I want to visit Aroma Thai Spa. Can someone please share his experience there? Which girls provide better service (both for Massage and FS)? How much would it cost?

Regards,

Tanjim.

MiranMiranMira
08-15-18, 22:00
Has anyone taken service of Jhumka?

Architex
08-16-18, 15:01
Hello friends,

We all love to make adventures. Hitting up a spa, MP or SP is a kinda different experience. However, picking up a girl from a bar sounds a crazy experience to me, and I have made it this time. This review could guide you to make out with a girl from a wide range of choice. It might be considered as a true nightlife in Dhaka.

I encountered the Hotel Regency BAR around 9.30 pm. In the Main BAR you will be surprised to see more than 50 girls walking around, having dring or chatting with friends. All you need to find a girl you like and offer her a drink or cigarette. I did it, as I said. I found a girl alone on the sofa and seat there in front of her. I offered her a cigarette and she refused as she doesn't smoke, but she takes a seat by me. The girl is 28+ I guess and tall and bulky figure. She has huge boobs 38+, she is fair and very polite. I offered her to directly to check in to a hotel at the night.

Here it is important to note that, Regency Hotel has a policy that you can't take a room from that hotel and even they will not allow a girl to get out the hotel before 1 am. So you have two options, you could arrange a room in a posh hotel in the surrounds or you can make a session in the next day. At the night 1 am only a posh hotel is safe, otherwise, there could be a hassle to get in at that mid night. If you can avail high budget 12 k for room only you will be able to avoid any difficulties.

Anyway, I settled for the next day and tipped her 1000 and get back home that night. In the next day I find a hotel in Baridhara, which has a very high customer review. It was only 4.5 K. I called the girl and picked her from a place and checked in by 7 pm. We had no trouble to check in, we just provided NID of both. We entered the room and jumped into the action. She gave a nice BJ, but not too long. Just fucked her once. Unfortunately, I was in rush for getting back to home for some work. And we just finished within 2 hours. I dropped the girl somewhere. She demanded 10 k last night and I paid 8 k. So 8 k+4.5 k=12.5 total. Her performance was cooperative, very juicy pussy but I found it hard to penetrate as she is too bulky. But I enjoyed tight and very juicy pussy.

So whenever you plan for an action like this, you should keep in mind, every girl in the BAR is not at the same rate. They range from 6 k to 30 k. There are amazing beautiful girls you could find. And some of them even not go out for the session. All you need to find a suitable girl from a large collection.

I would like to invite anyone to check in together to the BAR and choose multiple girls and arrange a session in a hotel or our own flat or else where, all together. Anyone can pm me for this. Good Luck.

Yavar
08-16-18, 18:20
Can somebody please confirm if Lipi's still in business; if yes, her whereabouts these days. TIA!

Abbas007
08-19-18, 09:56
Jonny / Adil had faced trouble in their earlier place near Gulshan 1 Post Office. Adil is no more with the new location. Now they have shifted to road 33, House-6. Today I went there, had a university going girl. Totally GFE, cooperative, juicy, well behaved, talked in English although. Her name is Bithi. Well shaped. Enjoyed the time. New location is not yet fully completed. Moved here last week.

Thor123
08-22-18, 20:39
So between mid June to early August I was in Dhaka. There I was lucky to be given the details of Tipu who I was able to get in touch with.

The girls that he has are of a higher quality and go to university. I highly recommend that you try his girls out but his budget is a little bit higher.

You get what you pay for so I was very pleased with the girls that he has.

Over the month I believe I met around 7 of his girls. All of whom were very good including one ramp model and other amateur models.

He was also able to arrange a threesome for me.

PM me if you need his facebook details.

Happy hunting.

Papi1234
08-25-18, 18:40
Hi,

Can anyone give any lead to mongering in cox'sbazar. Like if any hotel provided girls. Or no. Of pimp. Etc. My pm option is on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Papi.

Maaazik
08-25-18, 21:28
So between mid June to early August I was in Dhaka. There I was lucky to be given the details of Tipu who I was able to get in touch with.

The girls that he has are of a higher quality and go to university. I highly recommend that you try his girls out but his budget is a little bit higher.

You get what you pay for so I was very pleased with the girls that he has.

Over the month I believe I met around 7 of his girls. All of whom were very good including one ramp model and other amateur models.

He was also able to arrange a threesome for me.

PM me if you need his facebook details.

Happy hunting.How was your threesome session. Please kindly explain and give a review it will be helpful for us I am his regular client, but never took a threesome session.

JhonWhoSmith3
08-26-18, 11:24
Jonny / Adil had faced trouble in their earlier place near Gulshan 1 Post Office. Adil is no more with the new location. Now they have shifted to road 33, House-6. Today I went there, had a university going girl. Totally GFE, cooperative, juicy, well behaved, talked in English although. Her name is Bithi. Well shaped. Enjoyed the time. New location is not yet fully completed. Moved here last week.Would you please message me the phone number for Jonny. Do we need to call him before going.

Thor123
08-26-18, 11:29
How was your threesome session. Please kindly explain and give a review it will be helpful for us I am his regular client, but never took a threesome session.Talk to him and say that you are interested for it.

He will then discuss with the girls and come back to you.

For me it was a very good session as both the girls had a good chemistry with each other. Actually they were friends together so I guess the chemistry was made even better.

It was 2+2 shots for each girl and we had about 3 hours together.

DhakaBoys
08-26-18, 23:27
Hello,

I want to visit Aroma Thai Spa. Can someone please share his experience there? Which girls provide better service (both for Massage and FS)? How much would it cost?

Regards,

Tanjim.Ms+FS complete package is 9000 to 8100 tk all girl's are beautiful but price little bit high. Room and environment is very luxurious.

Kafia
08-27-18, 10:42
Ms+FS complete package is 9000 to 8100 tk all girl's are young and beautiful but price little bit high. Room and environment is very luxurious.Can you suggest some girls' name (with review, if possible)?

Iroh Sc
08-29-18, 08:41
Any girl in divine provide DFK? (I don't mind paying extra for it).

FarEastTrader
08-30-18, 02:51
Any girl in divine provide DFK? (I don't mind paying extra for it).Did you try Samia already? She's YMMV but DFK-friendly.

Architex
09-01-18, 18:38
Recently I took some time to visit Tanvir's Place at Near Gulshan 1 Postoffice. The place seemed still very safe to me. There are other prominent offices in different floors. Entering the building doesn't bother me as there is no issue where I am getting in. His place is not highly decorated, air-conditioned room with attached toilet. Moderately clean and comfortable. There were 3 girls and I saw two of them, one was busy at that moment. One girl among them just clicked me. Amazing figure, height around 5'5". An attractive face and body color. Choose her and started with some chatting. The girl was really too friendly and approached me with kissing. The most mind-blowing was the BJ. I have never had an experience of such passionate BJ everywhere before. Just fantastic BJ as long as I wanted. I lasted longer. We both became culm. It was my best experience ever, but only 4 k+500 tips.

Later I got connected with Tanvir through waths app. He said, more beautiful and passionate girls come to his place. He sent me photos in what's app to make a selection for future.

I would say, Tanvir's place, his behavior, spending, and collection, altogether a recommended place to visit.

Hhunk9
09-02-18, 06:23
Can anyone tell me how should I connect with Tanvir?

Apurbo18
09-02-18, 08:11
Recently I took some time to visit Tanvir's Place at Near Gulshan 1 Postoffice. The place seemed still very safe to me. There are other prominent offices in different floors. Entering the building doesn't bother me as there is no issue where I am getting in. His place is not highly decorated, air-conditioned room with attached toilet. Moderately clean and comfortable. There were 3 girls and I saw two of them, one was busy at that moment. One girl among them just clicked me. Amazing figure, height around 5'5". An attractive face and body color. Choose her and started with some chatting. The girl was really too friendly and approached me with kissing. The most mind-blowing was the BJ. I have never had an experience of such passionate BJ everywhere before. Just fantastic BJ as long as I wanted. I lasted longer. We both became culm. It was my best experience ever, but only 4 k+500 tips.

Later I got connected with Tanvir through waths app. He said, more beautiful and passionate girls come to his place. He sent me photos in what's app to make a selection for future.

I would say, Tanvir's place, his behavior, spending, and collection, altogether a recommended place to visit.Dear Architex,

Very nice experiences you have got, thanks for your sharing, I have visited some of the place in gulshan 1 & 2 but I think you came to the right place, I also seaching some of the quality service like you, I would be very glade if you give their address or kichu hints if you share it will be helpful.

Thanks a lot dear bro.

Waiting for your responses.

JohnJhon
09-03-18, 11:06
Hi,

I am coming in Dhaka for short time. As I read some pimps number. May I get some pimps contract whom I can trust with safety? Please send me PM as I am paid member.

Thanks seniors.

Architex
09-03-18, 13:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MindBlowing
09-07-18, 22:18
If you're looking for just within 10 k then opt for Seven Door / Famous / Divine. You'll find the details once you google their names. And as for damage should be max 3-3.5 k counter and inside another 3 k max for full service.

If you can, however, afford 15 k opt for Tipu's service as he provides premium end girls for a good service.

Hope this helps!Do you have Tipu's contact?

MiranMiranMira
09-09-18, 11:32
Hi,

If anyone has Sumon's (Rawnak) social media contact can you please provide in inbox? I find it more convenient to contact him there. Thanks in advance.

Minsid
09-09-18, 19:41
Any names of good hotel based place with a budged between 2 k pref.

Razzib
09-10-18, 05:42
I have visited City Inn in Uttara, Aroma in Gulshan for almost 20 times. But due to now budget issues these seem to be costly for me due to counter cost and tips (In total 6 k to 7 k). In Chittagong I got the chance to visit some local average quality MPs where counter cost is 800 and Tip was 1 k, total 1800 BDT. They offered only HJ and BJ. No FS. But I was satisfied with that So I am looking for such reasonable services in Dhaka. Can anyone inform me where's the location? TIA.

Dooge2001
09-10-18, 07:40
I'm a newbie at the scene. Mostly been to famous and aroma. Can anyone help me to get Tipu's information? Plus is it as dependable as Aroma's?(again most likely a newbie question!

If you're looking for just within 10 k then opt for Seven Door / Famous / Divine. You'll find the details once you google their names. And as for damage should be max 3-3.5 k counter and inside another 3 k max for full service.

Hope this helps!

Dooge2001
09-10-18, 08:18
Farzana and Trisha is the best service provider at Aroma / Famous if you want to have a GFE experience. Tried out different options. Saathi at famous is OK but asks for more tips. Faria and Liza are the seniors there; faria is past her glory days but still has a charm. Liza can be a bit crazy but if you know how to talk to people she provides a nice service. Aroma has comparatively better collection and variations. But expensive. If you don't know your way around. 9 K++. I've been there many times but doesn't want to change the price though. Although they occasionally give me 30-60 minutes bonus every now and then. Any suggestion to lower the rate is appreciated. They nowadays have some SPECIAL ones but they are not regular. Can go as high as 12-20 K. But I'm interested to visit Tipu sarker's place though. After the issues with SPs, I haven't had the balls to have any digital connections. Is it safe? Tipu or Babu sounds good. Hopefully I'll get a reply from the senior fellow mongers! Also, is there any way to avoid FB medium so that I can avoid identification issues?

Juran
09-11-18, 09:00
Have you ever got threesome service from Tipu? I asked him for threesome, so he wanted 26 k for 2 girls 2 hrs 2 shot each. Money is not the fact here but experience. Anyone have had that kind of experience with tipu? How was that experience? Is it proper threesome or just switch between two as usual without interaction in other words no lesbian action between those girls?

FastB
09-11-18, 14:49
Farzana and Trisha is the best service provider at Aroma / Famous if you want to have a GFE experience. Tried out different options. Saathi at famous is OK but asks for more tips. Faria and Liza are the seniors there; faria is past her glory days but still has a charm. Liza can be a bit crazy but if you know how to talk to people she provides a nice service. Aroma has comparatively better collection and variations. But expensive. If you don't know your way around. 9 K++. I've been there many times but doesn't want to change the price though. Although they occasionally give me 30-60 minutes bonus every now and then. Any suggestion to lower the rate is appreciated. They nowadays have some SPECIAL ones but they are not regular. Can go as high as 12-20 K. But I'm interested to visit Tipu sarker's place though. After the issues with SPs, I haven't had the balls to have any digital connections. Is it safe? Tipu or Babu sounds good. Hopefully I'll get a reply from the senior fellow mongers! Also, is there any way to avoid FB medium so that I can avoid identification issues?Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. We should always share our experience so that others can be benefited and this does not cost anything, right?

Unfortunately ISG policy does not allow any direct contact sharing over post. This is where you need to pay for the subscription, can get in touch with other paid members directly, and ISG makes its living. So, I would suggest you to buy a subscription, the amount is almost nothing compared to the money you are already spending at the Spas.

[Deleted by Admin]

Hope this helps?

Thanks, FastB.

Roxana Sylvia
09-13-18, 00:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Optimus Prime6
09-13-18, 02:37
Hi,

Anybody has recent experience at Rose beauty and spa, previously known as Juliet rose located at Banani-11. Do they allow FS? What's the damage. What about The Lounge?

Perma6
09-14-18, 07:56
I have visited City Inn in Uttara, Aroma in Gulshan for almost 20 times. But due to now budget issues these seem to be costly for me due to counter cost and tips (In total 6 k to 7 k). In Chittagong I got the chance to visit some local average quality MPs where counter cost is 800 and Tip was 1 k, total 1800 BDT. They offered only HJ and BJ. No FS. But I was satisfied with that So I am looking for such reasonable services in Dhaka. Can anyone inform me where's the location? TIA.Hi,

I'm new in this forum and will be in Chittagong end of month. I understand the way to find Girls is through pimps or local contacts. Escort sites seem very unreliable and expensive. I'd be grateful for any Contact in Chittagong to make visit enjoyable.

FastB
09-14-18, 14:10
Have you ever got threesome service from Tipu? I asked him for threesome, so he wanted 26 k for 2 girls 2 hrs 2 shot each. Money is not the fact here but experience. Anyone have had that kind of experience with tipu? How was that experience? Is it proper threesome or just switch between two as usual without interaction in other words no lesbian action between those girls?Threesome sessions costs double as you need to pay for two birds. Auntu and Silka would be a good combination.

Thanks, FastB.

Member #4664
09-14-18, 14:17
Brothers,

I was trying to find a girl online and got Trapa Chy from topescortbabes.com. I talked with her and she asked for advance. I paid her 6.3 K through a bikash number as advance and after that she didn't reply at all. She blocked me from facebook and she switched off her bikash number. If any one thinking about meeting her please be cautious. She is a fraud and will certainly scam you. I'm adding images so that you be cautious.

John Taq
09-14-18, 19:58
I visited Cox's bazar 2 days back. Hongkong Spa at Islandia hotel provides spa with 2. 5 k for an hour. They provide HJ maximum no FS. Hotel The Cox Today spa service is also the same. But they cost 3 -3. 5 k for an hour. No FS. Few hotels / Guest houses has girls. Few lower grade room and girls are available at guest houses. I could not get MP service with FS. Thanks.

Baridhara1212
09-15-18, 07:30
Hi,

I'm new in this forum and will be in Chittagong end of month. I understand the way to find Girls is through pimps or local contacts. Escort sites seem very unreliable and expensive. I'd be grateful for any Contact in Chittagong to make visit enjoyable.Go to Hotel Sent martin barber in mezzanine floor.

Juran
09-15-18, 09:18
Threesome sessions costs double as you need to pay for two birds. Auntu and Silka would be a good combination.

Thanks, FastB.Not actually have to pay double because it's already doubled. You must have threesome experience with them. Are they bi sexual?

John Taq
09-15-18, 18:47
Go to Hotel Sent martin barber in mezzanine floor.Can you please describe a bit more! Thanks in advance.

Divine Monger
09-17-18, 10:00
Can someone please confirm if jisan from Facebook group (best entertainment or something) is trustworthy enough for 2 k advance? Someone here once said never to bkash them advance money and I tend to follow that rule but his fb group seems fairly realistic. Has any of us taken his service? Would really appreciate a report. Thank you.

Could you also be kind enough to share some fb groups of SP that you know are for real?

Kafia
09-17-18, 11:34
Couple of days ago went to Divine and took Kajol.

Massage: 6/10.

B2B: 8/10.

Look: 4/10.

Boobs: 5.5/10.

BJ: 0/10 (Doesn't give BJ).

Sex: 5/10.

Damage: Counter 2.5 k + B2B+ FS 4 K.

Not recommended.

Interracial
09-18-18, 14:16
I'm looking for either a brothel or massage parlour for some day action in Baridhara area of Dhaka.

John Taq
09-18-18, 20:37
Can someone please confirm if jisan from Facebook group (best entertainment or something) is trustworthy enough for 2 k advance? Someone here once said never to bkash them advance money and I tend to follow that rule but his fb group seems fairly realistic. Has any of us taken his service? Would really appreciate a report. Thank you.

Could you also be kind enough to share some fb groups of SP that you know are for real?Rikkon Khan is a real service provider. You can contact him. Find him in fb by his name. He runs 'VIP Service' group too. Best of luck.

Sutas
09-19-18, 16:20
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Baridhara1212
09-22-18, 09:29
Can you please describe a bit more! Thanks in advance.Sorry, I was out of station. Just go to Saint Martin Mezzanine floor Saloon smartly, inside there is arrangement for 02 body massage chair. Get a girl for body massage. Paying counter 1 k / HR only. Though massage girl always deny for other service, but just catch their eye and offer them by your eye. HJ is for sure by 1 k extra, BJ might be some of them, but FS is merely impossible due to short space and curtained cabin. Whenever I go to Chittagong for office work, my choice is to stay in Saint Martin to get this service only. Massage quite OK! I don't know who is from our type actually going to check the standard of massage.

Abbas007
09-23-18, 11:01
All of you are requested to visit crimeexpressbd. Here you get report against spa. Read all the reports. So I think it not safe to visit MP now.

John Taq
09-23-18, 15:44
Sorry, I was out of station. Just go to Saint Martin Mezzanine floor Saloon smartly, inside there is arrangement for 02 body massage chair. Get a girl for body massage. Paying counter 1 k / HR only. Though massage girl always deny for other service, but just catch their eye and offer them by your eye. HJ is for sure by 1 k extra, BJ might be some of them, but FS is merely impossible due to short space and curtained cabin. Whenever I go to Chittagong for office work, my choice is to stay in Saint Martin to get this service only. Massage quite OK! I don't know who is from our type actually going to check the standard of massage.Thanks brother. You can try Hotel Agrabad. You can get FS too, if you like it. Service from Thai girl is not good. However, if you really look for it, this can be one of the options.

Divine Monger
09-23-18, 20:46
All of you are requested to visit crimeexpressbd. Here you get report against spa. Read all the reports. So I think it not safe to visit MP now.Link? Is this a credible site?

Jaanbaazi
09-24-18, 06:16
Hi PlayerBD,

Need your help please. I tried to search Rawnak Spa online but I am getting different locations and numbers. Can you please provide the exact location and contact info?

Thanks a lot.

Recently visited Rawnak, notice some improvement. They have every type of collection of 8-10 in totals. I chose a slim tribal (Garo) girl Lily. She is not good looking but very innocent and simple type by nature. Most attractive part is her ass, it is a bit large. Another plus point she will not complain anything. You can utilize her as per your desire, in every position, in every way. Did everything. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat gaging, fingering, f**king long time (2 times in doggy with bumpy ass). Also tried anal but gave up at one stage. Very energetic and fit body. Again she is not good looking but you can f**k her like a be!

Damage: 3 K at counter and 2 K as tips at room.

PlayerBD.

Jaanbaazi
09-24-18, 06:37
Hi guys,

Can someone please provide contact details of Rawnak Spa? I tried searching online but I am getting different numbers and locations.

Thanks a lot.

Baridhara1212
09-24-18, 06:48
Thanks brother. You can try Hotel Agrabad. You can get FS too, if you like it. Service from Thai girl is not good. However, if you really look for it, this can be one of the options.Thanks Bro. How much the cost in H Agrabad? Counter and Gal.

Interracial
09-24-18, 07:31
Any recommendations for places in Gulshan in Dhaha for day action? Please indicate hotel or massage parlour or street in Gulshan where one can find some day action.

Uttam45
09-24-18, 17:02
Ms+FS complete package is 9000 to 8100 tk all girl's are beautiful but price little bit high. Room and environment is very luxurious.Is it safe as in very open place?

Can any one provide some good SP details. PM active. TIA.

Vagabond18
09-24-18, 19:55
All of you are requested to visit crimeexpressbd. Here you get report against spa. Read all the reports. So I think it not safe to visit MP now.Thanks for the info, yes there are around 11 articles from Jun to Sep.

Abbas007
09-25-18, 07:12
Hi guys,

Can someone please provide contact details of Rawnak Spa? I tried searching online but I am getting different numbers and locations.

Thanks a lot.I think it is closed. The owner Taz is a enlisted Yaba supplier and dealer according to Ministry of Home Affairs.

Nympho1985
09-25-18, 07:35
From 2015 January till date I have visited several MPs and SPs. My first experience was at Avera with Dola and it was a thrilling session as she mostly does everything in the list. Repeated her several times over a year and half with few on and off other girls but other than her no one was that pleasing in terms of being in bed. In between dola and others at avera, I tried Adil's collection several times in the last 3 years and half as he moved his locations from Bashundhara are / a to Gulshan 1 to banani and back to gulshan 1 again. Most of the time the experience was great, specially with Shaj, bithi, urmy, anik, piya chakma, shathi, ria etc. Got to say the best is Shaj as she has everything in the list of to do including rimming. Tried rawnak spa several times, their cleanliness is better than others and got a girl who was absolutely gorgeous and really pleasing wit ful GFE. Then moved to another SP at Banani and the guy name is Milon who is really good with collection and I got several excellent girls including a first time college going virgin named Munni. Munni is excellent and I still have sessions occasionally with her. Tania, Ria etc were also good in service. I had some great actions like making a girl cry in pleasure as she kept coming and it was her first time orgasm since she broke up with her BF. Tried Tipu sultan once and was a bit disappointed with the girl as she was not very GFE and for the 20 k tag it was disappointing. Adil and Milon both are great agents. Rawnak's collection has gone down in quality. Tried 1 MP at Uttara sector 5 and girl was sumaiya.

Over the period I got one girl in khulna called Tania and another in cox's bazar called rinky at hotel cox today.

Have been in touch with a lot of girls over phone now as after the session, since I treat them well in bed and behave sensibly to make them feel valued and at comfort.

Always follow this site forums bit never posted any but thought this time I'd share my experiences from now on.

Today I have scheduled Papiya at Mohammadpur. Have been in touch with Adil as well and he sent a pic who is really good. Will go there first to see in flesh and decide which one to pic.

If any of the members here is interested to hang out and explore the saucy side of Dhaka, buzz me.

Nympho1985
09-25-18, 10:05
Visited Adil's SP today. Picked Afrin. Excellent girl. Good chat and sexy session indeed. Full GFE.

ArifBD
09-25-18, 14:51
Any recommendations for places in Gulshan in Dhaha for day action? Please indicate hotel or massage parlour or street in Gulshan where one can find some day action."Aroma Thai Spa" Road 44 Gulshan. Google will give you exact location.

Do not Mix with Aroma Spa House!! I never been to Aroma Spa House and don't know anything about it.

Optimus Prime6
09-25-18, 15:21
Link? Is this a credible site?Hey Abbas bro,

I just checked crimeexpressbd. There are many articles mentioning raid at spas in gulshan. DMO and oc of gulshan gave speech regarding Taking action against those spas. So, what is the real situation now. Should we avoid the MP s for now? Anyone faced any problem at MPs please advice. Thanks.

Vagabond18
09-25-18, 20:15
From 2015 January till date I have visited several MPs and SPs. My first experience was at Avera with Dola and it was a thrilling session as she mostly does everything in the list. Repeated her several times over a year and half with few on and off other girls but other than her noone was that pleasing in terms of being in bed. In between dola and others at avera, I tried Adil's collection several times in the last 3 years and half as he moved his locations from Bashundhara are / a to gulshan 1 to banani and back to gulshan 1 again. Most of the time the experience was great, specially with Shaj, bithi, urmy, anik, piya chakma, shathi, ria etc. Got to say the best is Shaj as she has everything in the list of to do including rimming. Tried rawnak spa several times, their cleanliness is better than others and got a girl who was absoutely gorgeous and really pleasing wit ful GFE. Then moved to another SP at Banani and the guy name is Milon who is really good with collection and I got several excellent girls including a first time collefe going virgin named Munni. Munni is excellwnt and I still have sessions occassionally with her. Tania, Ria etc were also good in service. I had some great actions like making a girl cry in pleasure as she kept coming and it was her first time orgasm since she beoke up with her BF..Very detail experience you shared. Would you mind to share the contact of Milon and Adil please? Where is Milon's service location? My PM is active.

Interracial
09-26-18, 06:44
Is Avera MP on Road 12 Baridhara still possible for day action? What is the cost for BJ? Full sex? Any choice in women? What about Seven Hours MP?

Interracial
09-26-18, 07:35
Thank you Ari BD. Anyone know the prices for BJ or FS at Aroma Thai Spa or Seven Hour spa or Avera spa?

Sex Symphony
09-26-18, 16:02
Does anyone have experience visit India with GF?

Kolkatai couple friendly hotel pawa jabe?

Another issue- [Non-English text deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

FarEastTrader
09-27-18, 03:30
As per comment from UttaraBoy they are from 4. Sector 12 beside Home Pro.Does anyone know if the apartment beside Home Pro (Uttara) is still in business? Or the whereabouts of Lata & Nupur who used to work that place?

FarEastTrader
09-27-18, 03:31
Is Avera MP on Road 12 Baridhara still possible for day action? What is the cost for BJ? Full sex? Any choice in women? What about Seven Hours MP?Avera: Can't tell for sure, have not been there in a while.

Seven Doors: yes, possible.

FarEastTrader
09-27-18, 03:32
Thank you Ari BD. Anyone know the prices for BJ or FS at Aroma Thai Spa or Seven Hour spa or Avera spa?Room Fee + 2-3 k should do the trick.

Room Fee is around 3.5 k for Aroma, 2.5 k for others.

YMMV as both rates above are negotiable.

Architex
09-27-18, 06:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Nympho1985
09-27-18, 12:37
Very detail experience you shared. Would you mind to share the contact of Milon and Adil please? Where is Milon's service location? My PM is active.Sorry bro, I don't have any PM yet. Milon's place is located in Banani just opposite of Lucknow restaurant in the same building where usbangla and razors and Scissors salon are located. It's in the 5th floor.

His place is a bit shabby these days, lacking maintenance.

Adil's place is well maintained and secured compared to million's. Adil's one is located in Gulshan 1, nearby the post office. Actually just opposite of post office, if you walk straight on your right first lane, building named Ananya and it's in the first floor next to a travel agent's office. Zero one seven eight two, five nine zero, six nine six is Adil's digits. Try Adil's place possibly today. He sent pics today to me and they are all pretty. Afrin is available today. I tried her last time and it was really good GFE.

Aakash69
09-28-18, 02:15
Hello gentleman,

After I posted on ISG regarding Tanvir's place, a lot and a lot of people got in touch with me in Facebook for Tanvir's contact. A few of them become friendly with conversation. I have taken an initiative to support and share between ISG friends. I have created a group for mutual cooperation to fulfill all the hidden desires we have.

Please remember, I am not a SP. I am a very armature explorer like you.

The aim to create this platform is more significantly, creating a network of Educated and Corporate class. You must ensure that you belong to a good social status to be engaged with our community.

I hereby invite you to join. Hence I can not provide any link in the post, get in touch with me in PM in FB and I will add you. Check FB Annanto Akash, black shirt, shit face text in the background.

Best.Very good initiative indeed.

Nympho1985
09-29-18, 10:36
Today just visited Adil's place. Got mitu, a lactating mother of one, horny as hell. Adil has another 3 in the collection and all of them are pretty with hot bodies.

Great collection and excellent service.

I always ring Adil on his digits before turning up so that he can ensure secure service with no waiting. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

So wise thing to do is to ring before you go.

Rimi and chompa are good as well today. Sonali is very pretty.

Anyone ever wish to tag along with me during day time, buzz me here, if I am in the mood, we can go together.

Happy hunting.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Concrete99
09-30-18, 13:01
Bros,

I will visit Dahka next week. Please let me know contact point for SP. If there is independent girl, it would be very appreciated.

Please drop me PM.

Member #4580
10-01-18, 20:48
Any latest report or latest visit by senior members in Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon or Sarina Bar or Dhaka regency? Planning to visit one of these. Need info.

BKhan81
10-01-18, 21:05
Greetings to fellow and senior mongers,

First time post here. Needed some info on actions in hotels in Dhaka. I've got eyes on Pan pacific Sonargaon and Dhaka Regency. Any FR on these or news about latest visit or action from senior members are sought to and appreciated. Need info on girls quality, price. As I've read the earlier posts I understand it's better to pick a girl from the hotel bar and take her to adjacent cheap hotel. But what to do if it's dead at night? Also any dress code for visiting these bars? And also how much would cost for an all night. Help out here guys.

Thanks.

Tsekh
10-02-18, 11:47
Any latest report or latest visit by senior members in Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon or Sarina Bar or Dhaka regency? Planning to visit one of these. Need info.At Sarina the quality is below average.

At Pac Pacific there are multiple choices but they are overpriced.

Will ask for 20 k but you could negotiate 15/10 k, but I still think they are not worthy of this range of price.

I would not touch most of them even they were free, most are either over-aged or / and overweight (in dark and with make up they look OK).

But with luck you may find some beauties.

DazedRaj
10-02-18, 20:09
There is a hotel called Meteropole in the central Kolkata. Great hotel, value for money and yes very GF friendly.

Nympho1985
10-03-18, 04:08
Regency bar is disappointing. So it is for Sonargaon or Sarina.

The drinks and girls both are overpriced. Westin is a bit better in collection.

For drinks I would recommend Korean Club at Gulshan 113 Road or Lake View recreation club and for girls it's always best to contact any SP beforehand for overnight so that you get her delivered to the room at night around 10-11 pm. Or else you could take the girl out to Korean club for couple of drinks and back to the hotel for the session. Also, it is worth checking independent girls for sessions at the hotel.

For all bars, smart casuals are okay.

For an all night with SP girl it would be 12 k max while independent could be max 6-8 k. Good quality girls can be obtained at this price.

At Uttara, hotel Beijing is good fir session, at Gulshan 2, there is a hotel right next to the banani bridge and that's a good one. They are secured.

Greetings to fellow and senior mongers,

First time post here. Needed some info on actions in hotels in Dhaka. I've got eyes on Pan pacific Sonargaon and Dhaka Regency. Any FR on these or news about latest visit or action from senior members are sought to and appreciated. Need info on girls quality, price. As I've read the earlier posts I understand it's better to pick a girl from the hotel bar and take her to adjacent cheap hotel. But what to do if it's dead at night? Also any dress code for visiting these bars? And also how much would cost for an all night. Help out here guys.

Thanks.

Optimus Prime6
10-04-18, 14:01
From 2015 January till date I have visited several MPs and SPs. My first experience was at Avera with Dola and it was a thrilling session as she mostly does everything in the list. Repeated her several times over a year and half with few on and off other girls but other than her noone was that pleasing in terms of being in bed. In between dola and others at avera, I tried Adil's collection several times in the last 3 years and half as he moved his locations from Bashundhara are / a to gulshan 1 to banani and back to gulshan 1 again. Most of the time the experience was great, specially with Shaj, bithi, urmy, anik, piya chakma, shathi, ria etc. Got to say the best is Shaj as she has everything in the list of to do including rimming. Tried rawnak spa several times, their cleanliness is better than others and got a girl who was absoutely gorgeous and really pleasing wit ful GFE. Then moved to another SP at Banani and the guy name is Milon who is really good with collection and I got several excellent girls including a first time collefe going virgin named Munni. Munni is excellwnt and I still have sessions occassionally with her. Tania, Ria etc were also good in service. I had some great actions like making a girl cry in pleasure as she kept coming and it was her first time orgasm since she beoke up with her BF. Tried Tipu sultan once and was a bit disappointed with the girl as she was not very GFE and for the 20 k tag it was disappointing. Adil and Milon both are great agents. Rawnak's collection has gone down in quality. Tried 1 MP at uttara sector 5 and girl was sumaiya..Hey bro,

Thanks for sharing your eventful experience vividly. From your report I feel that Adil is a good SP. Now can you give me idea about the price at Adil's place. Thanks.

BKhan81
10-05-18, 18:44
Regency bar is disappointing. So it is for Sonargaon or Sarina.

The drinks and girls both are overpriced. Westin is a bit better in collection.

For drinks I would recommend Korean Club at Gulshan 113 Road or Lake View recreation club and for girls it's always best to contact any SP beforehand for overnight so that you get her delivered to the room at night around 10-11 pm. Or else you could take the girl out to Korean club for couple of drinks and back to the hotel for the session. Also, it is worth checking independent girls for sessions at the hotel.

For all bars, smart casuals are okay.

For an all night with SP girl it would be 12 k max while independent could be max 6-8 k. Good quality girls can be obtained at this price.

At Uttara, hotel Beijing is good fir session, at Gulshan 2, there is a hotel right next to the banani bridge and that's a good one. They are secured.Thanks for the info. But can you please elaborate on Hotel Beijing and the hotel in Gulshan-2? I mean do they provide girls for FS? Quality and price range. Thank you.

BKhan81
10-06-18, 00:28
Hello friends,

We all love to make adventures. Hitting up a spa, MP or SP is a kinda different experience. However, picking up a girl from a bar sounds a crazy experience to me, and I have made it this time. This review could guide you to make out with a girl from a wide range of choice. It might be considered as a true nightlife in Dhaka.
This report is too good. I have one query though. Can I book a room at first in the hotel, and then take a girl from the bar to my room? Thanks.

Interracial
10-06-18, 18:21
Some posts say you can get girls at Avera spa in Baridhara. How much for oral sex or full sex?

Nympho1985
10-06-18, 22:10
It's 5000 for FS, bro.

Hey bro,

Thanks for sharing your eventful experience vividly. From your report I feel that Adil is a good SP. Now can you give me idea about the price at Adil's place. Thanks.

Tsekh
10-07-18, 10:27
It's 5000 for FS, bro.You could have FS with beautiful girl for 2000 even 1500.

Lately there has been a surge in the price.

Remember it's BD 5000 is a whole lot money, even in Germany you could have FS for 50.

Most of this money goes to SP and corrupt polices.

Hhunk9
10-07-18, 13:21
I have got a huge fetish for lactating women. Can anyone share Adil's contact or location kindly? I want to taste mitu.

Ycflozz
10-08-18, 07:46
I have got a huge fetish for lactating women. Can anyone share Adil's contact or location kindly? I want to taste mitu.[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Opposite to Gulshan post office.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nympho1985
10-08-18, 10:51

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ycflozz
10-10-18, 09:14
Looking for spa or service providers in Gulshan area who has a collection of girls with pretty face and good ass. Any SP willing to provide pictures of the girls beforehand for choosing would be great. Anyone willing to help out?

Nympho1985
10-10-18, 09:17
Looks like my last 2-3 posts have been deleted by moderator due to them thinking these are commercial posts but in fact I have no connections with any SP while being just a regular monger.

The guidelines of mongering that from my experience, I would like to share are to be safe and vigil while using any SP and MP. Also regarding the price, it's always the best not to go for high prices unless you use someone like Tipu Sultan who provides reputed uni girls. Usually all the girls come from lower, lower middle and few from middle economic class with little or very medium education background. These girls are usually good for couple of sessions but not to hold a conversation. Another thing to remember is not to fall for very good looking sexy ones, as they are the ones usually not willing to please in bed but to rush you out.

Soon I am planning to open my PM so that I can be in touch with fellow mongers in private. Also I am travelling to Chennai end of this month, wondering if anyone can guide me on what is available there!

Iamsrk
10-10-18, 09:27
Can anyone suggest any Service Providers who has a collection of good looking girls around Gulshan area? Should have a nice looking face.

Nympho1985
10-11-18, 12:40
Thanks for the info. But can you please elaborate on Hotel Beijing and the hotel in Gulshan-2? I mean do they provide girls for FS? Quality and price range. Thank you.No, they don't. But they seemed safe to me. Beijing room 2500 and the Gulshan one is 5000.

Aakash69
10-12-18, 12:33
From 2015 January till date I have visited several MPs and SPs. My first experience was at Avera with Dola and it was a thrilling session as she mostly does everything in the list. Repeated her several times over a year and half with few on and off other girls but other than her no one was that pleasing in terms of being in bed. In between dola and others at avera, I tried Adil's collection several times in the last 3 years and half as he moved his locations from Bashundhara are / a to Gulshan 1 to banani and back to gulshan 1 again. Most of the time the experience was great, specially with Shaj, bithi, urmy, anik, piya chakma, shathi, ria etc. Got to say the best is Shaj as she has everything in the list of to do including rimming. Tried rawnak spa several times, their cleanliness is better than others and got a girl who was absolutely gorgeous and really pleasing wit ful GFE. Then moved to another SP at Banani and the guy name is Milon who is really good with collection and I got several excellent girls including a first time college going virgin named Munni. Munni is excellent and I still have sessions occasionally with her. Tania, Ria etc were also good in service. I had some great actions like making a girl cry in pleasure as she kept coming and it was her first time orgasm since she broke up with her BF. Tried Tipu sultan once and was a bit disappointed with the girl as she was not very GFE and for the 20 k tag it was disappointing. Adil and Milon both are great agents. Rawnak's collection has gone down in quality. Tried 1 MP at Uttara sector 5 and girl was sumaiya..Is Shaj still available, bro? Could you please share details? My PM is enabled.

Fastc
10-12-18, 18:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Aakash69
10-13-18, 08:18
Anybody had threesome experience recently? Expecting some tips / suggestions. My PM is enabled.

Rikkonkhan
10-13-18, 17:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Guided
10-14-18, 17:35
Hello everyone!

I am kinda new in this forum. Hence, some guidance from you all.

I was planning a trip outside Dhaka and would love to have someone with.

Note: Age can be 30-45 & I don't want expensive ones. Cheap or mediocre ones would be fine!

Guided
10-14-18, 19:04
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Desty
10-16-18, 07:46
Hey guys,

Thanks for great reports and information, went over 40 last pages, some great advice was found and stored to my brain.

Planning 7 day trip to Dhaka, no budget what so ever. I found most of the information from here and will contact some SP's soon.

Few questions which I couln't find answers yet:

1) I assume everyone knows Tipu with his good collection of girls. I read that when you want to use him you have to go to his place, is that hard rule of SP's in Dhaka? I don't really like going to unknown apartments, so is it theoretically possible to get girl for whole night to my room in hotel?

2) I am only checking 5 star hotels, currently have my eye on Sheraton. Is it OK for them if you bring new girl every night to the room? Are there also intependent girl's working in Sheraton bar? Or I should look for different hotel, if yes, which one? I actually would like to pick up some of them from bars / lounges.

3) Can you get MP's girls to massage you in the room?

Thank you all.

HungryDuck
10-16-18, 16:43
No, they don't. But they seemed safe to me. Beijing room 2500 and the Gulshan one is 5000.Nympho1985: Bro, how are you? I've some queries. Whose collection is best according to you? (Location doesn't matter). Who give the service at most cheapest rate? Finally, I want MILFs. So, suggest me please. Thanks bro!

LivFreever
10-16-18, 19:18
Can somebody please confirm if Lipi's still in business; if yes, her whereabouts these days. TIA!Hi Yavar,

Just wondering if you have PM. I need to PM you about a thing and sorry it's not related to your question. Thanks.

Optimus Prime6
10-17-18, 03:12
Hi!

What about the current situation on Gulshan MPs? Has the activity of law enforcement mentioned by Abbas bro cooled down?

FastB
10-17-18, 17:58
Hey guys,

Thanks for great reports and information, went over 40 last pages, some great advice was found and stored to my brain.

Planning 7 day trip to Dhaka, no budget what so ever. I found most of the information from here and will contact some SP's soon.

Few questions which I couln't find answers yet:.Hello Desty,

Great see that you have done your homework so well!

Now,

1. Almost all SPs here provide in-call service only, same goes for Tipu. To the best of my knowledge, among the well knows SPs, only Babu provides outcall, only for a few good old clients. You may PM me if you want to opt for this and I'll try to patch you up. FYI, now Babu will be able to provide you some of Tipu's collections as well!

2. Generally they do not have any reservation if you bring different girls ever night, however I am counting on other experts to provide their feedback on the rest of your query.

3. Sorry, similar to #1, this is also not available here.

I hope this helps, please do let us know if you need any more information / clarification.

Thanks, FastB.

Darkboy999
10-17-18, 20:16
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

CoolBadshah
10-18-18, 06:24
Hello brothers,

I am new here. I am looking for Independent Escorts. Don't want to visit any SP. If anyone know some Independent working girls, please connect me. I prefer 25+ no teens please. Beautiful, educated and smart. Please help me up brothers. I bought the membership so that you can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Kafia
10-18-18, 07:14
Need review of the service from facebook page "Dhaka Entertainment Limited / Desi Girls".

Desty
10-18-18, 07:27
Hello Desty,

Great see that you have done your homework so well!

Now,

1. Almost all SPs here provide in-call service only, same goes for Tipu. To the best of my knowledge, among the well knows SPs, only Babu provides outcall, only for a few good old clients. You may PM me if you want to opt for this and I'll try to patch you up. FYI, now Babu will be able to provide you some of Tipu's collections as well!

2. Generally they do not have any reservation if you bring different girls ever night, however I am counting on other experts to provide their feedback on the rest of your query.

3. Sorry, similar to #1, this is also not available here.

I hope this helps, please do let us know if you need any more information / clarification.

Thanks, FastB.Cheers and Thanks FastB for useful answer. I really appreciate any feedback I can get from local experienced mongler's as it helps to plan my trip better.

I am little sad that I can't get my hands on Tipu's collection (FastB, I have PM-ed you about Babu / Tipu number to confirm with them). But I am not typical Bang-Pay-Bye type of mongler. I rather enjoy wining / dining and full night experience when it comes to girls. As it will get me mentally more horny and girl's to loosen up and give me true GFE.

I have already managed to arrange one appointment with girl I found from seekingarrangement (attached modified image, so google image search won't pick it up, this is just one of the pictures), full dinner and night experience. Price has been not been confirmed yet, but we do have general understanding.

Now, since I have more information about outcalls, I figured it might be smart idea to mix hotels as bar pick-ups attend to me territorial (bar pick ups are the way to go for 'outcalls', from my first expression)! So I would have better chance of seeing different line ups in hotel bars. I am fully aware of the prices and understand that 1-2 hours will cost me 12-20 k from hotel bar girls. Also, I am fully aware, that generally price will be dropped a lot, when speaking all night. So what you guys think how much would be fair to negotiate for all night with bar girl? Keep in mind, that I like thin young girls (I am 30, so under that), who have ability to speak some English. I am from EU, so they most likely will skyrocket initial price.

Also, if someone wants to have a dinner / drink / conversation, then my PM is fully open, obviously my treat as I will gain good information! I haven't booked hotels yet, but flights are from 7th of November to 14th of November. Only staying in Gulshan area.

MP's are not my main interest, as we do have a lot of them in country where I live and getting best / full experience with MP girl requires multiple visits and mutual connection.

Thank you again for information and I will report back about situation.

Roxy415
10-18-18, 14:42
Can anyone please describe the entry process in bars in regency, Sheraton and Radisson? Do girls stay there? How much money for the entry? For how long I can remain etc?

Farhan Rahman
10-18-18, 21:04
Dear Concern,

Can you please give me the review of Thai aroma spa BD. Is this safe place?

And another one is Avera is now operates their business? [Deleted by Admin] Is this also safe?

Iroh Sc
10-18-18, 22:34
Any MP girls that allow anal? Will the cost be different from a regular session?

FastB
10-19-18, 12:00
Cheers and Thanks FastB for useful answer. I really appreciate any feedback I can get from local experienced mongler's as it helps to plan my trip better.

I am little sad that I can't get my hands on Tipu's collection (FastB, I have PM-ed you about Babu / Tipu number to confirm with them). But I am not typical Bang-Pay-Bye type of mongler. I rather enjoy wining / dining and full night experience when it comes to girls. As it will get me mentally more horny and girl's to loosen up and give me true GFE.

I have already managed to arrange one appointment with girl I found from seekingarrangement (attached modified image, so google image search won't pick it up, this is just one of the pictures), full dinner and night experience. Price has been not been confirmed yet, but we do have general understanding.

Now, since I have more information about outcalls, I figured it might be smart idea to mix hotels as bar pick-ups attend to me territorial (bar pick ups are the way to go for 'outcalls', from my first expression)! So I would have better chance of seeing different line ups in hotel bars. I am fully aware of the prices and understand that 1-2 hours will cost me 12-20 k from hotel bar girls. Also, I am fully aware, that generally price will be dropped a lot, when speaking all night..Hello Desty,

Thank you for the appreciation and for your detailed expectation, this really helps!

I appreciate your way of mongering, and I personally try the same. The problem with this approach is that you need to spend way more time, effort and money, however the session pays off in the end.

Considering your special requirement.

1. Hotel bars: Considering your choice, this would be your best option. You may visit Sarina, Regency, Sheraton, etc. All have collections varying in price and quality. I am not into this much, but I am sure other mongers can help you with this.

2. SP: You may contact Babu, I am aware that he has some birds of Tipu. You may state your expectation in detail and then start negotiation.

3. Independent birds: You may try this online options, but please keep in mind that most of these are fraud. If you find any gem there, would be great if you could share here.

P. S: I replied to your PM last night, also sending you another PM with new information.

Thanks,

FastB.

LivFreever
10-19-18, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Robin Reza
10-19-18, 13:24
Does any SP provide outcall option around dhanmondi?

And.

Need Adil's recent review!

Angel99
10-19-18, 13:34

Indian1
10-20-18, 16:32
Is Shaj still available, bro? Could you please share details? My PM is enabled.Hello,

I am I am Indian 1 I know Adil for 10 years, he is reliables and have always provided good service and good selection he is back in Gulshan 1 near post office, if you contact him he will meet you and take you in his place, he is one of the guy you can rely which is not common in this business, call him and check out. I referred some of my friends to him on time to time and they are satisfied. He is recommended. Good luck Indian 1.

Nympho1985
10-20-18, 17:53
Is Shaj still available, bro? Could you please share details? My PM is enabled.Yes she is. I got her at Adil's last time last week.

Gulshan321
10-21-18, 10:32
I am interested Adils spa. Please any one give me Adil contact.

GoodBadnotUgly
10-22-18, 16:24
Today I took Eti at divine. Took a oil massage. I must say she is very good at massage. After a long I got the massage like Thai pro masseuses. Later started negotiation. Finally, made B2B + FS. Total 3500. Counter Prize: 2500.

Look: 5/10.

Behavior: 8/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Boobies: 7/10.

Body: 5/10.

Sex: 7/10.

Will I repeat: Most probably.

I felt she took a bit more money. 3000 would be optimal. Anyways, as a first meet. Its ok. I am satisfied with massage + other services.

Paglas
10-23-18, 00:10
Is there any MP in Dhaka who does Brazilian waxing for penis and balls? Thanks.

Iroh Sc
10-23-18, 06:28
Newbie question, if I take a 1 hour session in a massage parlour, can I take as many shots as I want till time is over or do they only let you take limited amount of shots?

FarEastTrader
10-24-18, 02:42
Newbie question, if I take a 1 hour session in a massage parlour, can I take as many shots as I want till time is over or do they only let you take limited amount of shots?It really depends on how the girl values you as a customer. If you are a first timer / the girl does not know you / the girl is plain simple lazy, your session may end as soon as you shoot your load. May be if it is too early, then you can ask for some massage or similar.

If you are a regular, you will get full 60 minute service + shower time (approx. 75-80 minutes inside the room). In terms of the extend of the service (I. E. What is included and how many times), it's always YMMV and your negotiation + tips amount to the girl would determine the results. Usually, at tips 2500-3000, you will get one shot. But again YMMV.

Arif Rayhan
10-25-18, 02:55
Have anyone of you recently taken services from Desi Girls (fb based agency). I just found out that they have added few more girls and some of them looked really juicy and hot. I once took a girl from them for outcall. But that was almost a year back and that was an average experience actually. So, never really contacted them after that. Now suddenly I found out that they are posting pics of few more girls and some of them looked really top class and amazing body shape. I am confused whether these girls are truly available or not. Have anyone visited their place recently?

Member #4664
10-25-18, 07:13
Brothers,

I am a virgin and want to break the shackle. I need a Pakhi for out call. I don't want to go to SPs or MPs as they don't seem much secured. I love MILFs and want to do it with a MILF. Can you guys give some legit contacts and help your poor brother? [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HungryDuck
10-26-18, 06:24
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Sunahsan
10-27-18, 15:15
Any MP girls that allow anal? Will the cost be different from a regular session?Bro,

Try Eti, she's open for anal per my experience. Price is certainly higher than normal. For more details of Eti, RTF.

Regards,

Sun.

BrazosBargera
10-30-18, 17:33
Have anyone of you recently taken services from Desi Girls (fb based agency). I just found out that they have added few more girls and some of them looked really juicy and hot. I once took a girl from them for outcall. But that was almost a year back and that was an average experience actually. So, never really contacted them after that. Now suddenly I found out that they are posting pics of few more girls and some of them looked really top class and amazing body shape. I am confused whether these girls are truly available or not. Have anyone visited their place recently?I too am curious about this. Their page looks decent, but they ask half the payment in advance. Did anyone try them?

Nympho1985
11-03-18, 06:36
I too am curious about this. Their page looks decent, but they ask half the payment in advance. Did anyone try them?Best to avoid. I tried one such once three years back and after making advance payment, they stopped picking up the phone. These are usually hoax.

BrazosBargera
11-04-18, 10:32
Best to avoid. I tried one such once three years back and after making advance payment, they stopped picking up the phone. These are usually hoax.Wellp, they coughed up some pics, all taken from random fashion / want to be models, total scam.

Desty
11-05-18, 07:55
I too am curious about this. Their page looks decent, but they ask half the payment in advance. Did anyone try them?Messaged them (Desi Girls) and asked overnight service. They responded to me asking where I am from and after that, they said 'Can not provide service for foreigners. ' So, I do not think it's scam, otherwise they would of just asked advance. I am not promoting them or trying to make you guys to get their service, just letting you know about my experience with them.

My 7-14 November trip is getting closer. What I have so far:

7th. Landing 4.30 PM, most likely will go check out bars / lounges in hotels to get familiar with selection and prices.

8th. Booked a overnight from a guy who reportedly has best collection of girls- 28 k price tag.

9th. Hopefully overnight from SA girl, she wanted to see connection, so dinner date booked. No overnight price discussed yet, but 3 hours dinner, she asked 4 k.

10th. Booked a overnight from a guy who reportedly has best collection of girls- 26 k price tag.

11th. Day off, but most likely will do bar tour again.

Rest is still open, I do have options, but haven't confirmed anything yet.

Hhunk9
11-05-18, 20:52
Messaged them (Desi Girls) and asked overnight service. They responded to me asking where I am from and after that, they said 'Can not provide service for foreigners. ' So, I do not think it's scam, otherwise they would of just asked advance. I am not promoting them or trying to make you guys to get their service, just letting you know about my experience with them.

7th. Landing 4.30 PM, most likely will go check out bars / lounges in hotels to get familiar with selection and prices.

8th. Booked a overnight from a guy who reportedly has best collection of girls- 28 k price tag.

9th. Hopefully overnight from SA girl, she wanted to see connection, so dinner date booked. No overnight price discussed yet, but 3 hours dinner, she asked 4 k.

10th. Booked a overnight from a guy who reportedly has best collection of girls- 26 k price tag.

11th. Day off, but most likely will do bar tour again.

Rest is still open, I do have options, but haven't confirmed anything yet.Which bar / hotel are you planning for mongering? Maybe we can join if you want.

FarEastTrader
11-08-18, 02:36

10th. Booked a overnight from a guy who reportedly has best collection of girls- 26 k price tag.Hey Desty:

What is a "SA Girl"?

Also who is this provider that claims to have the best collection?

Kafia
11-08-18, 10:13
Have anyone of you recently taken services from Desi Girls (fb based agency). I just found out that they have added few more girls and some of them looked really juicy and hot. I once took a girl from them for outcall. But that was almost a year back and that was an average experience actually. So, never really contacted them after that. Now suddenly I found out that they are posting pics of few more girls and some of them looked really top class and amazing body shape. I am confused whether these girls are truly available or not. Have anyone visited their place recently?Hello Arif,

They are asking 50% money in advance for first timers. Can I trust them? How do you evaluate their overall service from your last experience? Thanks in advance.

Nsabid
11-09-18, 06:25
Messaged them (Desi Girls) and asked overnight service. They responded to me asking where I am from and after that, they said 'Can not provide service for foreigners. ' So, I do not think it's scam, otherwise they would of just asked advance. I am not promoting them or trying to make you guys to get their service, just letting you know about my experience with them.

9th. Hopefully overnight from SA girl, she wanted to see connection, so dinner date booked. No overnight price discussed yet, but 3 hours dinner, she asked 4 k..Desi Girls (FB Page) is a fraud. Don't pay them.

Hhunk9
11-09-18, 14:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HungryDuck
11-10-18, 06:06
Hi all!

I just want to know anybody here who took the service from "dhakaescortservice1"? Are they authentic & safe?

Arif Rayhan
11-13-18, 13:40
Hello Arif,

They are asking 50% money in advance for first timers. Can I trust them? How do you evaluate their overall service from your last experience? Thanks in advance.I took a girl for outcall from their fb based agency (agency, that's what they use to call themselves). That was almost two years back (winter of 2016 actually). I don't know why one of our brothers in here call them fraud, while I got a service from them in 2016 (which was average comparing to their cost). Another thing is, another brother has given some sort of positive review on them, So, now I am totally confused too. From my experience, they were helpful enough. The girl was good looking (fair and clean). Service was just OK. I took her in my own flat. Though they said that they have their own places too. Didn't try that in 2016. Now, I am so confused getting mixed kind of reviews about them in here. I have been following their pages since then. Now they have introduced few more new girls (faceless photos are uploaded) who look really hot and top class. They are still asking for 50 percent advance as they did before too. But I am really confused after getting a fraud alarm about them. Can anyone help me on this? Anyone else took services from Desi Girls / Dhaka Entertainment Limited?

Thanks in advance.