PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

ElPapi
03-23-20, 04:57
Can I visit adil's place without any appointment?You normally need an appointment to visit Adil.

ElPapi
03-23-20, 05:06
Dear ArifBD,

Before you say stupid on a comment, you should have done some homework. For your knowledge, some bank don't allow e-commerce purchase through their credit card and in an addition you have to have dollar endorsement to buy subscription (either in ISG or Netflix). Do you think I did not try to buy subscription through my credit card? I understand some guys ask some useless question when the answer is already provided but that does not give you permission / consent to say "stupid". You should understand the background of my problem to requesting to buy subscription.

I hope I have made myself clear. I am sorry if my words are rude. Honestly in open forum trying to humiliate someone without knowing the background made me crazy. Sorry once again.Let's try to help each other folks. I am not sure how to get subscriptions from Dhaka. May be some senior member from Dhaka can provide information on subscriptions. I understand this is an open forum and folks can ask any questions but I also suggest folks to read the threads for information. Most of the questions are answered in this forum.

Conflicker
04-04-20, 07:39
Hello guys,

Good to see many experienced and helpful mongers here. I am new in this forum and I am looking for anal at a cheap rate. You know the current financial limitations for most of us. Businesses are closed, offices are paying partially to survive in this lockdowns. I would probably take the service after the situation is improved but trying to collect as much info as possible. I am actually looking for anal for quite a long time. I am anal lover. So please suggest me considering my condition. It would be great if the location is near mirpur, any types of girls (aged, young). Thanks a lot. Stay safe from COVID-19.

NightCall
04-05-20, 11:06
Hello guys,

Good to see many experienced and helpful mongers here. I am new in this forum and I am looking for anal at a cheap rate. You know the current financial limitations for most of us. Businesses are closed, offices are paying partially to survive in this lockdowns. I would probably take the service after the situation is improved but trying to collect as much info as possible. I am actually looking for anal for quite a long time. I am anal lover. So please suggest me considering my condition. It would be great if the location is near mirpur, any types of girls (aged, young). Thanks a lot. Stay safe from COVID-19.You could try Dola in Baridhara, I forgot the name of the place. Her fat ass is built for anal.

Conflicker
04-06-20, 07:28
You could try Dola in Baridhara, I forgot the name of the place. Her fat ass is built for anal.Thanks for your info brother. Would you please provide some more details of her? Where can I find her or how can I contact?

NightCall
04-07-20, 13:50
Thanks for your info brother. Would you please provide some more details of her? Where can I find her or how can I contact?I remember the spa, it's Avera!

They changed the location so Google can't help you there.

Baridhara Suhrawardy Avenue.

House 97# lift 4.

This is the current address; have fun.

Kinjames17
04-07-20, 14:11
Is there any possibility in Bogura for mongering? Any body has got any intel?

Tonguetion
04-28-20, 23:59
Hello fellow mongers,

I know you are all caged lion now in lockdown prohibited to explore new preys. However, just curious to know if any mongering place available in Dhaka under lockdown! Preferably Adil's place. Also if any home services available.

ProbzProbz
04-29-20, 08:46
Few days back I visited Adil's place.

I tried many girls from Adil's collection but I was tired that day. Adil insisted to try a girl named Mou.

Mou is new in this field. Around one year. Student and has a beautiful smile.

She is a good companion and you can gossip well.

We started with deep kiss. The kiss was long and we undressed each other while kissing.

I insisted to do 69 and she agreed to give BBJ. She gives good BJ and like when you lick her vagina.

After a while we started missionary. She was moaning like she enjoyed and pulled me towards her pressing my ass towards her.

She was tight inside and I enjoyed a lot as she became more wet.

After 5-7 minutes I came inside and put my head over her boobs.What are her rates?

DarqNiteRises
05-01-20, 11:31
Hello guys,

So since this Lockdown will not be over anytime since, I wanted to try some IMO sex with my bkash account. Anyone know any good verified girl with a good phone sex or IMO sex or anything like that? Help much appreciated.

ElPapi
05-02-20, 07:28
Hello fellow mongers,

I know you are all caged lion now in lockdown prohibited to explore new preys. However, just curious to know if any mongering place available in Dhaka under lockdown! Preferably Adil's place. Also if any home services available.Adils place is closed now I spoke to him.

Conflicker
05-26-20, 15:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Conflicker
05-27-20, 08:49
Hello good people,

I know many of us are having a tough time in this crisis. Would you guys please tell me if some hotels in different areas are open now for cheap rate or where are the girls now who were available in different hotels of Dhaka city? It is hard to spend a lot in this crisis so searching for cheap ones. That may also help them earn. Thank you.

Sprinto
05-30-20, 19:21
Guys,

I will stay in Niketon area, it is near Gulshan 1. Is there any service incall?

TomCat1978
05-30-20, 20:38
Hi mates, I could not find much information about daulatdia girls here. Like which baris keep beautiful girls, rate, safety etc. Once the pandemic subsides I would like to explore this place. Any help are welcome my pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Conflicker
05-31-20, 06:41
Hi mates, I could not find much information about daulatdia girls here. Like which baris keep beautiful girls, rate, safety etc. Once the pandemic subsides I would like to explore this place. Any help are welcome my pm is active.

Thanks in advance.Great to hear that you are planning to visit Daulatdia. I am planning for daultdia for a long time but could not visit due to some security measures. I have talked to several people regarding this and they told me It's better not to visit alone or with a people who do not have experience of daulatdia. Its better to take a native guide or experienced people. So could not manage. But I have visited kandapara once but still could not go inside out of nervousness. Just walked around the area and talked to several people. Please share your info so that I can also visit the place. Thanks.

FarEastTrader
06-03-20, 02:59
Great to hear that you are planning to visit Daulatdia. I am planning for daultdia for a long time but could not visit due to some security measures. I have talked to several people regarding this and they told me It's better not to visit alone or with a people who do not have experience of daulatdia. Its better to take a native guide or experienced people. So could not manage. But I have visited kandapara once but still could not go inside out of nervousness. Just walked around the area and talked to several people. Please share your info so that I can also visit the place. Thanks.Just received message from Famous Spa on Facebook that they are now open for business. Those who are itching to visit girls and are not shitting their pants in fear of Covid-19, this may be a good option for now. I am sure other spas are opening up soon too.

Sunny2004
06-07-20, 19:05
Is Adil's service open now? Anyone with any info?

Also can someone please provide review of Famous spa with cost details like massage and other.

Services. Is it possible to choose the girl for massage?

MaxPlank
06-11-20, 05:57
I am looking for cam girls from BD. It will be great if anyone can direct me to any service / groups or may be cam sites where any bangla speaking girl performs.

I saw one post from last year where somebody mentioned taking a cam service from a girl named Mantika Tahsin Munni. Don't know how to find her either.

ElPapi
06-12-20, 23:12

Also can someone please provide review of Famous spa with cost details like massage and other.

Services. Is it possible to choose the girl for massage?Adil place is open now. I got msg from him with some pictures of girls available.

ArifBD
06-13-20, 10:48
Adil place is open now. I got msg from him with some pictures of girls available.You guys seriously will risk COVID19 for a session? I know several spas are open now, also the SPs, even my private contact is calling to repay her debt (I gave her some money during the last 3 months) but I personally am staying away from it.

My advise, if you are so desperate.

1. Make sure that she takes a thorough shower before you start.

2. Have her use a mask full time until you need her to take it our for your pleasure only.

3. You yourself use a mask full time.

4. You take a full and thorough shower once done.

5. Do not touch your mouth or nose during the entire time inside.

ElPapi
06-14-20, 23:48
You guys seriously will risk COVID19 for a session? I know several spas are open now, also the SPs, even my private contact is calling to repay her debt (I gave her some money during the last 3 months) but I personally am staying away from it.

My advise, if you are so desperate.

1. Make sure that she takes a thorough shower before you start.

2. Have her use a mask full time until you need her to take it our for your pleasure only.

3. You yourself use a mask full time.

4. You take a full and thorough shower once done.

5. Do not touch your mouth or nose during the entire time inside.Agreed. Everyone should take precaution and also not worth taking the risk. I myself is not traveling for mongering for at least another 6 month or more and staying in my hometown.

RyanTawanda
06-24-20, 01:31

Services. Is it possible to choose the girl for massage?I have been to famous 3 times. The first time was OK. The girl was keen and service was OK. Second time was very mechanical and service from desk and girl were poor. So I gave it a third try. I was literally ripped off with nothing but mosquito bites for my efforts. After 3 visits I thought there was some level of trust. I lost my payment and time. And the girl disappeared. She just said one moment. No refund.

I will never repeat.

MostofaGeek
06-27-20, 21:53

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

FarEastTrader
06-29-20, 23:14
I have been to famous 3 times. The first time was OK. The girl was keen and service was OK. Second time was very mechanical and service from desk and girl were poor. So I gave it a third try. I was literally ripped off with nothing but mosquito bites for my efforts. After 3 visits I thought there was some level of trust. I lost my payment and time. And the girl disappeared. She just said one moment. No refund.

I will never repeat.First & second one. I am not too surprised. This place has been a miss & hit. The front desk is often "over confident" about their products and thinks customers will return no matter what. May be some customers do, and this has ruined the service level.

But I am quite intrigued by the third experience. What exactly happened? The girl saw your big little-guy and got afraid? Did you ask for some kinky service?

Heard those sorta stuff happen with Chinese SPs but, Bangladeshi ones are usually too desperate for the extra income and give-in to most customer demands.

MiranMiranMira
07-04-20, 10:15
I have been to famous 3 times. The first time was OK. The girl was keen and service was OK. Second time was very mechanical and service from desk and girl were poor. So I gave it a third try. I was literally ripped off with nothing but mosquito bites for my efforts. After 3 visits I thought there was some level of trust. I lost my payment and time. And the girl disappeared. She just said one moment. No refund.

I will never repeat.I used to go to famous (2-3 years back), but then quality of girls and room interior quality started deteriorating so I stopped going. They are most likely putting more focus in service quality of Aroma now, which is very expensive in comparison.

RohanKhan2000
07-05-20, 18:10
Went to Aroma Thai Spa on 22nd June.

Few days earlier they sent me a discount offer so thought maybe could take advantage of it. This trip was my first time here. When I went there, the guy at the reception they told me that the discount for 90 minute special massage was for only one day and was not available. I thought of leaving when they said they will give me 1000 taka discount. As I was already there, thought of going ahead with it. They showed me to a room after payment. When I asked whether I can choose the masseuse, they said no and they will send over a good one. I told them I preferred girls with big boobs. The girl they sent was petite, tall and skinny.

I was in mood for multiple blowjobs so asked the girl and negotiated additional shot for 1 k. The massage was good (both normal and body to body) and the girl was willing. Saved the trip experience. However, the room did not have any tissues or hand sanitizers, the washroom did not have hand soap and towel from previous someone was still in the bathroom. Expected better service from them.

Based on the overall cost of 12 k, I would rate the trip 6 out of 10. Just because the girl was willing and was very chirpy.

I used to visit City Thai Spa (in building beside Lakeshore, with Reera). Their massage rates are around 3 k and the masseuse used to take 5 k for double shot but in last six months they have got some girls with attitudes. Not willing to give blowjobs and they try to rush.

Can anyone recommend a better place for Blowjobs and GFE other then Aroma Thai. Will go back there only as last resort.

MostofaGeek
07-06-20, 22:03
After reading lots of experts review, I've contacted Mahi Rahman. Just wanted to know her place is safe or not?

Also there was contact between Nijhum Rahman. She seems really good in English. And she only takes incall. Could someone tell anyone taken her service and her place is safe or not?

TIA.

NightCall
07-08-20, 05:44
After reading lots of experts review, I've contacted Mahi Rahman. Just wanted to know her place is safe or not?

Also there was contact between Nijhum Rahman. She seems really good in English. And she only takes incall. Could someone tell anyone taken her service and her place is safe or not?

TIA.Could you mention their respective display images? I've been trying to find Mahi for quite some time but had no luck on Facebook, on account of the number of accounts with similar names.

MiranMiranMira
07-10-20, 18:23

TIA.Took her service few years back. Was totally safe. I was also a bit scared at first, but she was nice. I don't think I heard of Nijhum Rahman. Please share her details if possible.

FarEastTrader
07-12-20, 16:38
Took her service few years back. Was totally safe. I was also a bit scared at first, but she was nice. I don't think I heard of Nijhum Rahman. Please share her details if possible.Went to her Uttara location (she said it's a friend's apartment). Location is a typical residential building near the Sector 4 rail lines. She was quite secretive in sharing the location. Only gave one step at a time. On the down side, no hot water supply (she did offer water from a kettle though).

She is not a looker (at least not my MCOT) but very diligent about her service. She really cares for her clients.

Now she is working out of Khilkhet area. New apartment. Have not been there. So cannot comment on safety / security / amenities of the place.

MiranMiranMira
07-16-20, 19:18
Went to her Uttara location (she said it's a friend's apartment). Location is a typical residential building near the Sector 4 rail lines. She was quite secretive in sharing the location. Only gave one step at a time. On the down side, no hot water supply (she did offer water from a kettle though).

She is not a looker (at least not my MCOT) but very diligent about her service. She really cares for her clients.

Now she is working out of Khilkhet area. New apartment. Have not been there. So cannot comment on safety / security / amenities of the place.Oh, didn't know she has new place now. Yes, true about the step-by-step location and looker. But service made up for everything else at least for me, so I was happy.

RyanTawanda
07-23-20, 00:03
First & second one. I am not too surprised. This place has been a miss & hit. The front desk is often "over confident" about their products and thinks customers will return no matter what. May be some customers do, and this has ruined the service level.

But I am quite intrigued by the third experience. What exactly happened? The girl saw your big little-guy and got afraid? Did you ask for some kinky service?

Heard those sorta stuff happen with Chinese SPs but, Bangladeshi ones are usually too desperate for the extra income and give-in to most customer demands.I think it was a scam from the start. Girl came in, all smiles and when they did the parade, She came back, and before I even got undressed, She said she would be back. I don't speak Bangla maybe that is what scared her. Or she is racist, who knows. Reception refused to give another girl or refund.

AlbertBarron
07-23-20, 23:40
I am planning to visit Aroma Thai Spa. The Nuru massage is shown at 9 k for one hour. Is that all or do I need to tip the girl for BJ and other things?I had visited there. The manager woman asked the money first before watching the line up. I was eager to experience the Nuru, so I have paid 9 K. Then they showed me the birds. I was so disappointed with the quality of the girls, they are mediocre. I expect better quality by 9 K. I have selected one anyway. But the service was very bad, this not Nuru at all. Just a regular oil and some basic body to body massage. She does not have any knowledge of Nuru. Bad massage with very average full service. I'm totally disappointed. They worth max 4/5 K. Still I would not take their service. Better you go to other spa and experience body to body massage with less price and better quality.

SantaClause78
07-25-20, 13:20
I had visited there. The manager woman asked the money first before watching the line up. I was eager to experience the Nuru, so I have paid 9 K. Then they showed me the birds. I was so disappointed with the quality of the girls, they are mediocre. I expect better quality by 9 K. I have selected one anyway. But the service was very bad, this not Nuru at all. Just a regular oil and some basic body to body massage. She does not have any knowledge of Nuru. Bad massage with very average full service. I'm totally disappointed. They worth max 4/5 K. Still I would not take their service. Better you go to other spa and experience body to body massage with less price and better quality.I would not recommend to visit Aroma and Famous. I was a regular at Famous four to five years back but I have discontinued with them due their service and masseuse quality. On the other hand Aroma is very very expensive but the quality of masseuse is very normal (just like other MS's). The amount they charge, you can have two session at SP's. Some may disagree but its my personal opinion. Some MP's will provide very good quality masseuse with around 6 K.

MiranMiranMira
07-28-20, 17:14
I would not recommend to visit Aroma and Famous. I was a regular at Famous four to five years back but I have discontinued with them due their service and masseuse quality. On the other hand Aroma is very very expensive but the quality of masseuse is very normal (just like other MS's). The amount they charge, you can have two session at SP's. Some may disagree but its my personal opinion. Some MP's will provide very good quality masseuse with around 6 K.Totally agreed.

Bird Lover 432
07-29-20, 04:44

Gentlemen,

Thank You

MostofaGeek
07-31-20, 22:17
She does have a page as Fiona Date type name, looks like she serves FS. Anyone experienced her service?

MostofaGeek
08-02-20, 21:47
Would like to know anyone taken service from Dip Islam, who runs Dhaka entertainment type named page. Could also, anyone post review about him?

ArifBD
08-12-20, 07:47
Lots of posts about Adil / Tanvir's place. This has also become my go to place when I need to relax. Now a days they do have some girls who can do basic massage too.

Here is a quick review of the place:

Location: Pretty safe, apartment complex with several offices in it. So you can walk in and nobody will look twice.

Rooms: Average, not the cleanest but as a regular customer, they always provide me with fresh sheets, towels etc.

Girls: Some good, some not so. You can pick from a line-up of 3-8.

Cost: Starts at 3 K all inclusive. No tips required. However, I found 500/1000 taka tips always helps better session second time with same girl. I personally always pay 1 K extra to my girls.

Special Room: If you are a regular, you can use their "Guest House" room which is in the 2nd floor. Downside is, they cannot parade all girls here. So you need to know which one you want. Being a regular, that's not an issue for me.

Corona Safety: Well, I made a compromise. I have the girl take a full shower the moment they enter. I never kissed working girls so rest can be taken care with some precaution. And oh, as mentioned, they provide freshly washed sheets and covers for me.

Attached pic shows the building. They are in 1st floor.

Finder61
08-12-20, 18:54
I need the contact number of adil / tanvir. I am not being able to dm.

Lots of posts about Adil / Tanvir's place. This has also become my go to place when I need to relax. Now a days they do have some girls who can do basic massage too.

Location: Pretty safe, apartment complex with several offices in it. So you can walk in and nobody will look twice.

Rooms: Average, not the cleanest but as a regular customer, they always provide me with fresh sheets, towels etc.

Cost: Starts at 3 K all inclusive. No tips required. However, I found 500/1000 taka tips always helps better session second time with same girl. I personally always pay 1 K extra to my girls..

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ElPapi
08-12-20, 19:36

Cost: Starts at 3 K all inclusive. No tips required. However, I found 500/1000 taka tips always helps better session second time with same girl. I personally always pay 1 K extra to my girls.

Special Room: If you are a regular, you can use their "Guest House" room which is in the 2nd floor. Downside is, they cannot parade all girls here. So you need to know which one you want. Being a regular, that's not an issue for me.

Corona Safety: Well, I made a compromise. I have the girl take a full shower the moment they enter. I never kissed working girls so rest can be taken care with some precaution. And oh, as mentioned, they provide freshly washed sheets and covers for me.

Attached pic shows the building. They are in 1st floor.Agree with this information. Thanks ArifBD. Every time I go to Adils place they provided me with fresh sheet, towel and cover. They tried to keep there place clean as much as possible. I could not make my trip to Dhaka yet this year and hopefully end of year will come. Currently planing México and Panama City for now.

Stay safe all and happy mongering.

Papi1234
08-14-20, 09:42
Agree with this information. Thanks ArifBD. Every time I go to Adils place they provided me with fresh sheet, towel and cover. They tried to keep there place clean as much as possible. I could not make my trip to Dhaka yet this year and hopefully end of year will come. Currently planing Mxico and Panama City for now.

Stay safe all and happy mongering.Completely agreed with ELPapi & ARifbd. He is a reliable SP.

NightCall
08-20-20, 14:26
Aroma is too expensive for 90 minutes and paying to fuck the girls at Avera is just plain sad. Could the experts here recommend a place or some freelancer that doesn't hurt the wallet too much with decent service?

Posedose
08-29-20, 14:43
Dear all,

Can Someone please tell me how to buy Bitcoin conveniently from Bangladesh so that I can activate my ISG subscription. Is there anyone who can help me to buy subscription please?

Dipto
08-31-20, 20:53
Is there anyone who provides phone sex or cam sex service. I don't stay in Dhaka, and its covid time. So its the only option for me. I found lots of numbers in internet, but all are fake. I will take regular service and pay through bkash. Please help me.

Amiit
09-08-20, 05:57
Hi fellow mongers,

I bumped into a FB ad about an agency (I forgot that name now) and a provider by the name of Rony Khan. Seems he provides both in and out calls.

Just checking if any one of you have obtained his service lately, and if you have, whether you have any comments on the quality.

Amiit.

ElPapi
09-16-20, 17:09
Completely agreed with ELPapi & ARifbd. He is a reliable SP.Thanks Papi1234.

Folks Adil have a new website that they use now for services. He reached out to me while I was in Mexico City. Send me a PM and can provide the information. ISG does not let site to be added in the forum.

I also encourage people to provide reviews of any girls that you guys tried.

Cheers.

Bird Lover 432
09-16-20, 22:58

Girls: Some good, some not so. You can pick from a line-up of 3-8..Hi,

[Email address deleted by Admin] Could you please give me adil's con tact information? Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ElPapi
09-17-20, 01:39
Hey dude,

Forum does not allow to share contacts. If you can get the subscription and PM me would be happy to share information. Some folks reach out already and provided the info.

MiranMiranMira
09-17-20, 15:04
Are people still taking MP services in these times? What additional precautions are the MPs taking for hygiene and health?

Posedose
09-20-20, 06:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RyanTawanda
09-22-20, 03:22
I see a report of a raid on Saturday 19th. I thought prostitution was legal in BD. In any case, never heard of the MPs raided. I actually just need a massage. Now maybe not.

Samkha
09-23-20, 19:43

Gentlemen,

Thank You

ElPapi
09-23-20, 21:30
Hey dude,

Forum does not allow to share contacts. If you can get the subscription and PM me would be happy to share information. Some folks reach out already and provided the info.Thanks Elpapi for sharing valuable information.

You're congratulating yourself for promoting Adil's business?

Admin3

ElPapi
09-24-20, 15:25
Thanks Elpapi for sharing valuable information.

You're congratulating yourself for promoting Adil's business?

Admin3Hmm interesting.

Sorry folks I was posting in other forum but somehow got posted in Dhaka forum.

Hope all the fellow mongers are doing well and playing safe.

Samkha
09-27-20, 16:06
Hello all,

After reading the post from multiple members decided to visit Adil place. Place was nice and they do extra cleanliness for current situation. There were around 6-7 girls and ranging from thin slim to busti looks. Picked up a girl name Putul. She is not tall but good height. Nice firm boobs and great ass. Provided great service with awesome BJ skills. Likes to talk and was very much involved in the session. Did missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Avoided DFK due to COVID. Enjoyed the entire session and finally finished in doggy. Was very much satisfied with her service. Hopefully next time will try some other girls.

Bongboy96
09-30-20, 14:46
Ctg forum is dry now that's why I am posting here. Does anybody have any reliable SP contact in ctg?

DarqNiteRises
10-11-20, 13:43
Anyone have any idea of any Spa or Service provider in Uttara area still operating? Any help would be appreciatable.

Posedose12
10-14-20, 07:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RohanKhan2000
10-20-20, 15:46
Hey mongers,

Did anyone recently take service from Sardar Tipu? Is he reliable?

What is the best place to go with Taka 10000 budget?

Thanks all.

Posedose12
10-21-20, 06:23
Is RTD Agency in Facebook legit? Review please.

Anyone purchased subscription from Dhaka? Kindly help me to buy the subscription of ISG. I can pay via bkash. Thanks.

ElPapi
10-21-20, 21:29
Hey mongers,

Did anyone recently take service from Sardar Tipu? Is he reliable?

What is the best place to go with Taka 10000 budget?

Thanks all.There are reviews about Tipu Sarder in this forum. You can find more information about him here. He is reliable as many member took his service. He is on the higher end starts from 15 k. With 10000 you can go to regular SPs and MPs. I normally go to Adil place and his price started from 3 k. There are discussion about other MPs that folks normally go. If you go through Dhaka forum you will find all the information.

Bird Lover 432
10-27-20, 10:58
Hey,

Does anyone know if bygone actress Sadia Islam mou is an escort, I read somewhere here that one gentleman took her out, I'm curious if someone knows whether she still offers services.

SkyMan007
10-28-20, 12:09
Did anyone take service from Lisha Khan luxurious? Found them in Facebook.

Roton
10-31-20, 12:17
Anyone have any idea of any Spa or Service provider in Uttara area still operating? Any help would be appreciatable.All the known MPs are closed now. Also looking for some action.

Cockkman
11-01-20, 08:11
Need Adil's location. Or any good outcall service.

There are reviews about Tipu Sarder in this forum. You can find more information about him here. He is reliable as many member took his service. He is on the higher end starts from 15 k. With 10000 you can go to regular SPs and MPs. I normally go to Adil place and his price started from 3 k. There are discussion about other MPs that folks normally go. If you go through Dhaka forum you will find all the information.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Shaikhmannan
11-01-20, 14:16

Gentlemen,

Thank You

ElPapi
11-03-20, 01:53
Need Adil's location. Or any good outcall service.

Greetings,

AdminYou need to get your PM active. Forum does not allow contacts to be shared. Please go through the forum at least 60-70 pages or more and you will find all information.

Below is a post of ArifBD that states how folks can get PM enable in Bangladesh. I don't live in Bd but travel often.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?931-General-Info&p=2168866#post2168866.

SkyMan007
11-08-20, 09:30
Any senior member can suggest a good hotel to bring the girl room without hassle and safe.

Sunahsan
11-11-20, 16:35
Hey dude,

Forum does not allow to share contacts. If you can get the subscription and PM me would be happy to share information. Some folks reach out already and provided the info.Hi bud!

I'm back in Dhaka after a long, long time in Siberia (well, it was as good as that!

Do you have any contacts for MP or SP in Dhaka? I'm good with Tipu but want to try some variety.

Sunahsan
11-11-20, 17:00
There is a very feasible way! Enable PM and I will share the number.Hi bud,

I'm back in Dhaka after a very long time, and looking for someone other than the Tiger of Mysore aka Tipu. Please share an intro to Arif and his contact, I hear they're squeamish about new people at their doors.

ElPapi
11-11-20, 18:20
Hi bud!

I'm back in Dhaka after a long, long time in Siberia (well, it was as good as that!

Do you have any contacts for MP or SP in Dhaka? I'm good with Tipu but want to try some variety.Sent you a PM check it out. I will be in Dhaka next month also.

Sunahsan
11-12-20, 22:31
Sent you a PM check it out. I will be in Dhaka next month also.Thank you so much, and would love to meet up if I'm around. Do let me know once you're back here.

Sun.

Sunahsan
11-13-20, 13:18
Thanks to senior ElPapi, I contacted the SP and with his reference it was smooth sailing.

Corona? What Corona! It was more of Karona (do it).

The SP offered four fish, damages 3.5k for one hour / one discharge. Took their recommendation for San Jida, A very pretty therapist. There was no presence of a massage, it was straight to business. Broke ice with her, DFK. She is very (not extremely, but very) responsive. A lot of foreplay, she sucked my nipples, I sucked hers (they were nice and stiff). She allowed DATY, BBJ, and did WOT for the first few minutes. Then I finished in mish. She hadn't cum yet, I was fast because of my three-year drought in the desert. Finished her using two fingers, she didn't squirt but she was extremely sensitive after she finished. Though she had washed and freshened, she was still wobbly on her feet.

Best part of the game was her foreplay. She enjoyed DFK, her tongue was fighting mine for dominance.

Score card:

Breasts: 8.0 they were more than a handful. Not gigantic, but responsive as hell.

DFK: 9.5 because no one is perfect yet she was close.

Cuddling: a full 10.

Puss: 9.0, hairless, tight, warm and wet.

Dirty talk: 7.0.

Arse: 8.5.

Arsehole: 9.0, an outie that you could feel. She liked being touched there, moaned a lot. Asked not to insert anything there.

The concessions to safety in these difficult times were adequate. Sanitized rooms, hand sanitizer on arrival, compulsory rubber before insertion. Bathroom smelled of Lizol Lavender.

WIR: Yes, I'd like to have her again, and would like to sample the others.

ElPapi
11-13-20, 18:07
Thanks to senior ElPapi, I contacted the SP and with his reference it was smooth sailing.

The SP offered four fish, damages 3.5k for one hour / one discharge. Took their recommendation for San Jida, A very pretty therapist. There was no presence of a massage, it was straight to business. Broke ice with her, DFK. She is very (not extremely, but very) responsive. A lot of foreplay, she sucked my nipples, I sucked hers (they were nice and stiff). She allowed DATY, BBJ, and did WOT for the first few minutes. Then I finished in mish. She hadn't cum yet, I was fast because of my three-year drought in the desert. Finished her using two fingers, she didn't squirt but she was extremely sensitive after she finished. Though she had washed and freshened, she was still wobbly on her feet.

Best part of the game was her foreplay. She enjoyed DFK, her tongue was fighting mine for dominance.

Score card:

Breasts: 8.0 they were more than a handful. Not gigantic, but responsive as hell.

DFK: 9.5 because no one is perfect yet she was close..Great review and happy to help. Will be in Dhaka 1st week of December.

Cheers.

EvolutionZ
11-14-20, 23:04

Special Room: If you are a regular, you can use their "Guest House" room which is in the 2nd floor. Downside is, they cannot parade all girls here. So you need to know which one you want. Being a regular, that's not an issue for me..Hello brother,

We can see that you are a regular at Adil's. Would you be kind enough to share us some recommended girls name? I usually prefer slim, curvy girls. TIA.

FastB
11-15-20, 16:40
I just discovered yesterday that most of by birds are divorced. Interesting, isn't it?

1. Tutor: She works as a private tutor, helps out 6 kids in her neighborhood. She is around 22, got married 3 years back and was divorced within 3-4 months' time as her husband was an addict. She then went to Korea but came back as her Korean employer wanted to have sex with her every week. I met her by accident last year, helped her out in a few bad times and she is one of my best birds now! She is physically very fit, fair, cute looking, and very active during sessions, sometimes outruns me *while she is on top. Sometimes she moans so loud that I need to block his mouth with my mouth. She is very fair and blushes while she comes. Interestingly, she told me that she never did BJ, but during the third session she volunteered, gave me a long great BJ and I was almost giving it away.

2. Panic: She is around 25, student, lives outside Dhaka. She calls me while she has plans to come to Dhaka, I book room and she checks in at around 7 AM with her tiny (luggage. She takes shower and a short nap. While I reach there at around 11 AM (corona has changed our sleeping pattern), her sleeping face looks fantastic. She was also married 5-6 years back, got divorced within 8 months' time. She is very cute and the most passionate bird I have ever encountered. She is slim and has got very nice assets, specially the lower part is super tight. Every time feels like the first time. She normally comes while she is on top, jumps, moans, cries bit cannot finish all by herself. I'll then have to move to missionary style and she holds me tight with all her might, shakes, moans, cries and I can see clearly tears coming out of her eyes. After we are done, she does not let me get up, wants to rest on my chest and to hold her tight. She also went to sleep once in this position. Normally she takes the night bus, stays the entire day with me, we do some shopping in the afternoon and I buy her another ticket home at the bus terminal.

3. Rider: Another interesting character. She was stuck at Dhaka during Corona and was very frustrated. Then she managed a friend of to give him a bike ride to her countryside home, around 300 KM. I asked her not to go, but she didn't listen as always, however she dropped me an SMS after she reached home (this part she listed). She is one of my oldest birds around 25. At times she gets very eager for sex and calls me up. She was also divorced around 4 years back, however her marriage lasted for around 2 years.

I wonder the divorced have more sex drive? Is this because they have had the real pleasure of it and thus wants to have it again; whereas unmarried birds treat this as a one-time activity?

FastB
11-15-20, 16:49
Call Tanvir, share your WhatsApp number, he will flood you with pics and will knock you every now and then to visit his place.

Hello brother,

We can see that you are a regular at Adil's. Would you be kind enough to share us some recommended girls name? I usually prefer slim, curvy girls. TIA.

Samkha
11-17-20, 04:39
[Personal message deleted by Admin].

Gentlemen,

Thank You

ElPapi
11-17-20, 05:07
I just discovered yesterday that most of by birds are divorced. Interesting, isn't it?

1. Tutor: She works as a private tutor, helps out 6 kids in her neighborhood. She is around 22, got married 3 years back and was divorced within 3-4 months' time as her husband was an addict. She then went to Korea but came back as her Korean employer wanted to have sex with her every week. I met her by accident last year, helped her out in a few bad times and she is one of my best birds now! She is physically very fit, fair, cute looking, and very active during sessions, sometimes outruns me *while she is on top. Sometimes she moans so loud that I need to block his mouth with my mouth. She is very fair and blushes while she comes. Interestingly, she told me that she never did BJ, but during the third session she volunteered, gave me a long great BJ and I was almost giving it away.It is an interesting finding. In central and South America most birds are unmarried with kids. Most of the countries in this region have legal prostitution so it gets treated as a profession. But agree birds in south East Asian countries are mostly divorced and they seem to like and enjoy sex a lot.

Desdichado
11-19-20, 19:43

1. Tutor: She works as a private tutor, helps out 6 kids in her neighborhood. She is around 22, got married 3 years back and was divorced within 3-4 months' time as her husband was an addict. She then went to Korea but came back as her Korean employer wanted to have sex with her every week. I met her by accident last year, helped her out in a few bad times and she is one of my best birds now! She is physically very fit, fair, cute looking, and very active during sessions, sometimes outruns me *while she is on top. Sometimes she moans so loud that I need to block his mouth with my mouth. She is very fair and blushes while she comes. Interestingly, she told me that she never did BJ, but during the third session she volunteered, gave me a long great BJ and I was almost giving it away.

2. Panic: She is around 25, student, lives outside Dhaka. She calls me while she has plans to come to Dhaka, I book room and she checks in at around 7 AM with her tiny (luggage. She takes shower and a short nap. While I reach there at around 11 AM (corona has changed our sleeping pattern), her sleeping face looks fantastic. She was also married 5-6 years back, got divorced within 8 months' time. She is very cute and the most passionate bird I have ever encountered. She is slim and has got very nice assets, specially the lower part is super tight. Every time feels like the first time. She normally comes while she is on top, jumps, moans, cries bit cannot finish all by herself. I'll then have to move to missionary style and she holds me tight with all her might, shakes, moans, cries and I can see clearly tears coming out of her eyes. After we are done, she does not let me get up, wants to rest on my chest and to hold her tight.Liked your writing. Now in Dhaka and looking for some no professional chicks, specially the divorced ones. Would you please shed some lights on it? If so, then I would knock you on PM.

Greetings,

Admin

Massage Freak
11-19-20, 19:55
Hello,

I am new here. After reading 30+ pages of this forum (suggested by senior members), I am writing this review.

Experience:

Recently (within a month or so), I have been to 10+ Spa places ranging from Sonargao to Aroma Thai. Not getting what I need.

Sonargao was good but no extra service.

Imperial Thai was also good, again no extra service. The massage costs 3.5 k.

Spa a Six Season's was super amazing (massage wise). They got only HJ as extra service.

Famous Thai spa: Visited 3 times. First time was good 6 k all inclusive. The girl was friendly, massage was average, B2B was great. Experience 8/10.

The second time they said the girl was not available, provided me with another girl. Looks, B2B super bad, massage super good. And she worked like a machine, time checker.

The story starts here, third time I was being called to their main branch I. E. Aroma Thai. The Girl was Super Awesome, petite, great figure, not very big boobs. Gave super massage both proper massage and B2B, nuru, great HJ. It was 10/10 till then. After taking the shower, I was told at the reception desk that I had to pay for 30 minutes more as my time was up. I told them that I was in the shower! They were not convinced and I ended up giving more money. Very very Unprofessional behavior. After that incident, I won't be going to Aroma again.

Expectation and info:

I am basically not getting all my boxes ticked. I need good massage as in proper massage followed by B2 be / Nuru with a Handjob or BBBJ. And the girl must be a Tribal. Obviously, the place needs to be safe, clean! Damage maximum 6 k.

So fellow members, please help out a brother. It can be a MP (prefer those) or I can visit to a safe location.

Thanks in advance.

Desdichado
11-19-20, 22:50

2. Panic: She is around 25, student, lives outside Dhaka. She calls me while she has plans to come to Dhaka, I book room and she checks in at around 7 AM with her tiny (luggage. She takes shower and a short nap. While I reach there at around 11 AM (corona has changed our sleeping pattern), her sleeping face looks fantastic. She was also married 5-6 years back, got divorced within 8 months' time. She is very cute and the most passionate bird I have ever encountered. She is slim and has got very nice assets, specially the lower part is super tight. Every time feels like the first time. She normally comes while she is on top, jumps, moans, cries bit cannot finish all by herself. I'll then have to move to missionary style and she holds me tight with all her might, shakes, moans, cries and I can see clearly tears coming out of her eyes. After we are done, she does not let me get up, wants to rest on my chest and to hold her tight. She also went to sleep once in this position. Normally she takes the night bus, stays the entire day with me, we do some shopping in the afternoon and I buy her another ticket home at the bus terminal.Please share some thoughts on getting non pro divorcee girls in Dhaka as I have 0 experience in mongering.

EvolutionZ
11-20-20, 03:28
Hello brothers,

Has anyone taken service from Mirpur 10, 11. There are many hotels, flats where girls are available at 3.5k per hour. Recently I have came to know a guy named Ahadul Islam Ariyan, SP. Has anyone tried his service?

MiranMiranMira
11-20-20, 14:55
Hi bro,

Won't be able to help regarding tribal, since I've been out of Dhaka for last few months. But in MP you may want to pay the girl separately, otherwise the counter charges a bit high if you ask for all-inclusive. And Aroma feels like a rip-off to me, personally. But hopefully the other members here will be able to suggest much better on that. Keep us posted on tribal finding! Cheers.

Hello,

Famous Thai spa: Visited 3 times. First time was good 6 k all inclusive. The girl was friendly, massage was average, B2B was great. Experience 8/10.

The second time they said the girl was not available, provided me with another girl. Looks, B2B super bad, massage super good. And she worked like a machine, time checker.

The story starts here, third time I was being called to their main branch I. E. Aroma Thai. The Girl was Super Awesome, petite, great figure, not very big boobs. Gave super massage both proper massage and B2B, nuru, great HJ. It was 10/10 till then. After taking the shower, I was told at the reception desk that I had to pay for 30 minutes more as my time was up. I told them that I was in the shower! They were not convinced and I ended up giving more money. Very very Unprofessional behavior. After that incident, I won't be going to Aroma again.

Expectation and info:

I am basically not getting all my boxes ticked. I need good massage as in proper massage followed by B2 be / Nuru with a Handjob or BBBJ. And the girl must be a Tribal. Obviously, the place needs to be safe, clean! Damage maximum 6 k.

So fellow members, please help out a brother. It can be a MP (prefer those) or I can visit to a safe location.

Thanks in advance.

Massage Freak
11-20-20, 16:12
Hi bro,

Won't be able to help regarding tribal, since I've been out of Dhaka for last few months. But in MP you may want to pay the girl separately, otherwise the counter charges a bit high if you ask for all-inclusive. And Aroma feels like a rip-off to me, personally. But hopefully the other members here will be able to suggest much better on that. Keep us posted on tribal finding! Cheers.Thank you for your reply.

Personally, I also do think Aroma is a rip-off, apart from if you are in their good book. And after the last incident (charging me more and taking me to Aroma from Famous) at Aroma, I am more than sure that this place is not for me. However, the decoration, place is really nice.

Regarding Tribal:

I guess all the places have them, depends on the day and on the management whether or not they will provide you with a good one.

Expectations / Requirements:

MPs or any safe, clean location, need a proper massage followed by a B2B / nuru, HJ. Some foreplay would be nice. FS is not needed. Tribal is a must. Damage max 6 k.

Couple of more Questions:

On 21st of September, 2020 there was a raid on two MPs, Apple Thai Spa and I don't remember the name of the other one. So, what is the current situation? Which one's are safe to visit?

Is Thai Aroma, Divine, White Beauty, Avera (Baridhara) still operational? Has anyone visited recently? Reviews on recent MP visits will be much appreciated.

Dear fellow members.

Can you please help a brother out?

TIA.

SamSeger
11-21-20, 06:02
Hi guys,

Just curious how you guys are dealing with visiting MP / SP during the pandemic? In your experience, are the MP / SP following any protection protocol? In your opinion who is doing it better? Also what about the girls, are they worried / concerned or not at all?

MiranMiranMira
11-21-20, 20:56
I'm also hoping to get updates on Mirpur 10. Visited some of them few years back, but they shut those down far as I know. They used to charge 400-500 per shot, so now I think since they moved to apartment they charge a lot more. Same thing was with Banani / kakoli services that moved to Uttara flats.

Hello brothers,

Has anyone taken service from Mirpur 10, 11. There are many hotels, flats where girls are available at 3.5k per hour. Recently I have came to know a guy named Ahadul Islam Ariyan, SP. Has anyone tried his service?

John Taq
11-26-20, 15:31
Thank you for your reply.

Personally, I also do think Aroma is a rip-off, apart from if you are in their good book. And after the last incident (charging me more and taking me to Aroma from Famous) at Aroma, I am more than sure that this place is not for me. However, the decoration, place is really nice.

Regarding Tribal:

I guess all the places have them, depends on the day and on the management whether or not they will provide you with a good one.

Expectations / Requirements:

MPs or any safe, clean location, need a proper massage followed by a B2B / nuru, HJ. Some foreplay would be nice. FS is not needed. Tribal is a must. Damage max 6 k.

Couple of more Questions:

On 21st of September, 2020 there was a raid on two MPs, Apple Thai Spa and I don't remember the name of the other one. So, what is the current situation? Which one's are safe to visit?

Is Thai Aroma, Divine, White Beauty, Avera (Baridhara) still operational? Has anyone visited recently? Reviews on recent MP visits will be much appreciated..Yeah. All above are open now. Visited Divine and White. Talked with Avera but yet to visit. Things are okay, but risk of Virus and the raid remains.

Carll
11-28-20, 13:59

Score card:

DFK: 9.5 because no one is perfect yet she was close.If you don't mind then can you tell me what does SP stands for and what's their location? Thanks on advance.

Massage Freak
11-29-20, 15:31
Yeah. All above are open now. Visited Divine and White. Talked with Avera but yet to visit. Things are okay, but risk of Virus and the raid remains.Thank you, brother.

Desdichado
12-01-20, 20:40
Hi all bros here,

Looking for safe place to take girls rather than taking in hotels. Anyone can recommend such place? Apartments can also be ok.

Carll
12-02-20, 19:20
Call Tanvir, share your WhatsApp number, he will flood you with pics and will knock you every now and then to visit his place.Would you mind to share how to contact with Tanvir please?

DarqNiteRises
12-02-20, 20:10
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if Relax at sector 11 is still open? If you have any information like the guys number or something, can you PM me or any Uttara SP is open in this Pandemic.

Thank you.

SkyMan007
12-03-20, 04:21
Hi all bros here,

Looking for safe place to take girls rather than taking in hotels. Anyone can recommend such place? Apartments can also be ok.I am also looking for same, Recently Continental give an offer 7 k per night. Also looking some place at Airbnb. There are some good apartment option but never try. If you found let me know also.

RohanKhan2000
12-05-20, 19:43
Call Tanvir, share your WhatsApp number, he will flood you with pics and will knock you every now and then to visit his place.Brother how good is tanvir's collection and how secure is the location.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MankoLover73
12-07-20, 06:15
Dear Forum,

Will be coming to Dhaka for a couple of years from 2021 for work and needing a regular "partner" - just reaching out to the forum for any advice. Tips. Info and ladies.

Open to having choices as I'm going to be there for 2 years so can be: girl, Old, MILF, GILF, etc etc.

Waiting to hear back from those who can Help. Will be staying at 5 start Hotel During these stays. If that helps.

Thanks in advance.

ML73.

SkyMan007
12-08-20, 17:54
If you don't mind then can you tell me what does SP stands for and what's their location? Thanks on advance.SP means service provider, you may check abbreviation menu for more details.

Usually people not share location on here, they send PM if it is open.

PunterI
12-12-20, 12:14
Sent you a PM check it out. I will be in Dhaka next month also.Hi all, not sure how to use PM here. Very new to this forum. Please help me to get Adil or Tanvir's number. Thanks.

Greetings,

Admin

TwistyNature
12-12-20, 13:42

2. Panic: She is around 25, student, lives outside Dhaka. She calls me while she has plans to come to Dhaka, I book room and she checks in at around 7 AM with her tiny (luggage. She takes shower and a short nap. While I reach there at around 11 AM (corona has changed our sleeping pattern), her sleeping face looks fantastic. She was also married 5-6 years back, got divorced within 8 months' time. She is very cute and the most passionate bird I have ever encountered. She is slim and has got very nice assets, specially the lower part is super tight. Every time feels like the first time. She normally comes while she is on top, jumps, moans, cries bit cannot finish all by herself. I'll then have to move to missionary style and she holds me tight with all her might, shakes, moans, cries and I can see clearly tears coming out of her eyes. After we are done, she does not let me get up, wants to rest on my chest and to hold her tight. She also went to sleep once in this position. Normally she takes the night bus, stays the entire day with me, we do some shopping in the afternoon and I buy her another ticket home at the bus terminal.Hi,

I'm new in this group. Browsing. Learning. Appreciate all support.

MiranMiranMira
12-13-20, 12:26
Does anyone know current MP whereabouts of these birds who were last in Divine, I think?

Rumana, Laboni, Lily, Nishi?

Papi1234
12-14-20, 15:16
Hi brothers!

Hope everyone is fine and well. I was affected by covid-19 last month and now completely recovered. By the power of anti- body Last week I feel an urge to eat a clean shaven pussy so I went to pan pacific sonargaon. Chose a bird named Ritu. She has big boobs maybe 38. Other assets are also nice. She took a long shower before deed. So I dine at her why for long time. It was clean and I enjoyed the smell of coco butter lotion coming from there. She is also flooded downside. Then we have the first round. After that we take dinner. Then we do some chit-chat. Then we did second round and fall asleep. In the morning we go for third round after that she left. In all three deeds She gives me a long BBJ before deed and CBJ in the middle of the deed. She is open for all position except anal. Overall I enjoyed a lot. Cost of Ritu was for full night is 8 k. I think I can bring it down to 6 k. But as I like her fair complexion with big boobs so I didn't bargain hard. I think this is the reason I get very good service.

So that's it. Enjoy and have safe mongering.

Regards,

PAPI.

SkyMan007
12-15-20, 04:53
Brother,

How you are fixing bird in Sonargoan? Where should we look for? Please give your brothers some advise and hinds.

Hi brothers!

Hope everyone is fine and well. I was affected by covid-19 last month and now completely recovered. By the power of anti- body Last week I feel an urge to eat a clean shaven pussy so I went to pan pacific sonargaon. Chose a bird named Ritu. She has big boobs maybe 38. Other assets are also nice. She took a long shower before deed. So I dine at her why for long time. It was clean and I enjoyed the smell of coco butter lotion coming from there. She is also flooded downside. Then we have the first round. After that we take dinner. Then we do some chit-chat. Then we did second round and fall asleep. In the morning we go for third round after that she left. In all three deeds She gives me a long BBJ before deed and CBJ in the middle of the deed. She is open for all position except anal. Overall I enjoyed a lot. Cost of Ritu was for full night is 8 k. I think I can bring it down to 6 k. But as I like her fair complexion with big boobs so I didn't bargain hard. I think this is the reason I get very good service.

Regards,

PAPI.

Neumann
12-15-20, 09:43
Great to read fresh write ups. Dhaka is awesome!

Carll
12-15-20, 13:53
Hi brothers!

Regards,

PAPI.Hi, would you mind to share how did you pick her up?

SkyMan007
12-15-20, 16:41
I'm writing an unsuccessful attempt of mourning. After long monitoring and review, found few verified Facebook group whom provide genuine birds. Knock few SP and one of senior SP name start with be, suggested one romantic birds name Samia, asked for 12 k for 2 h3 hit. SP give me money back guarantee if any complaint raise. Give advance and everything was in place. I was on the way to the location suddenly the bird canceled the problem. But best part is SP return me the advance. So no fraudulent activity, looking forward to set another date.

Neumann
12-17-20, 04:46
I have recently came back to Dhaka after 3 years. Wondering how the current scenario in Dhaka. Last time some senior members helped me connect to some goods SPs. I really appreciated the quality & discretion of Tipu. Now looking for more value.

Read a lot about Adil / Tanvir in IGS. But I don't know how to connect.

Can any one recommend any other SPs?

You can PM me.

TIA.

Neumann
12-17-20, 05:27

2. Panic: She is around 25, student, lives outside Dhaka. She calls me while she has plans to come to Dhaka, I book room and she checks in at around 7 AM with her tiny (luggage. She takes shower and a short nap. While I reach there at around 11 AM (corona has changed our sleeping pattern), her sleeping face looks fantastic. She was also married 5-6 years back, got divorced within 8 months' time. She is very cute and the most passionate bird I have ever encountered. She is slim and has got very nice assets, specially the lower part is super tight. Every time feels like the first time.Hello FastB,

Quite interesting finding. Thanks for sharing. BTW I wanted to reach out to you but due to storage full I can not PM you.

Papi1234
12-19-20, 15:00
Brother,

How you are fixing bird in Sonargoan? Where should we look for? Please give your brothers some advise and hinds.Dear Brothers,

You can pick a girl from the bar of sonargaon. If you book room in sonargaon then you can take the girl to your room. Before entering your room just go to reception their they will take girl's ID card just for your safety. Sometimes those bar girls ask for absard price just bargain hard. Otherwise you can go to bar without booking room but in that case in Thursday hotel will charge you 3 k for entering in to bar with 2 free drinks. In this process you can take the girl in your favorite place too.

Hope everything is clear.

Regards,

Papi.

Carll
12-19-20, 16:04
Anyone has any review for the girl of sardar tipu. Interested to know which girl is good to choose.

SkyMan007
12-20-20, 15:17
Dear Brothers,

You can pick a girl from the bar of sonargaon. If you book room in sonargaon then you can take the girl to your room. Before entering your room just go to reception their they will take girl's ID card just for your safety. Sometimes those bar girls ask for absard price just bargain hard. Otherwise you can go to bar without booking room but in that case in Thursday hotel will charge you 3 k for entering in to bar with 2 free drinks. In this process you can take the girl in your favorite place too.

Hope everything is clear.

Regards,

Papi.Thank you Papi bro for your value inside. Are you talking about Pacific Avenue in there? Or you're talking about something else. I though required to show bar license to enter.

One more hints please, what is the current process of sundorban or can you reference any other place to take outcall service?

SkyMan007
12-22-20, 14:22
Buy the subscription of this forum using bitcoin. Now my inbox is active.

Papi1234
12-23-20, 15:41
Thank you Papi bro for your value inside. Are you talking about Pacific Avenue in there? Or you're talking about something else. I though required to show bar license to enter.

One more hints please, what is the current process of sundorban or can you reference any other place to take outcall service?I m talking about hotel pan pacific sonargaon. I have no idea about current situation of sundarban. As far as I know girls have their own settings in sundarban. So if you talk with them they may give you clear picture. Thanks.

SkyMan007
12-23-20, 15:54
I m talking about hotel pan pacific sonargaon. I have no idea about current situation of sundarban. As far as I know girls have their own settings in sundarban. So if you talk with them they may give you clear picture. Thanks.Thanks for your inform. Can you share me some birds digits to connect.

FastB
12-24-20, 15:18
Hello FastB,

Quite interesting finding. Thanks for sharing. BTW I wanted to reach out to you but due to storage full I can not PM you.My apologies, it is clear now!

KaluBaba23
12-25-20, 05:08
Is Adils place in Gulshan 1 closed?

DhakaSpaInfo
12-26-20, 16:24
Hello!

Can anyone kindly review about the girls that you've experienced in Adil's place. I'm very much interested to try out his place. I've heard a lot about Adil's girls. Specially names like Annie, Tanha, Sanjida, Sumi, Meem etc. I've seen some reviews regarding these girls. Like Annie is tall with big juicy boobs & nipple, then there's Tanha whose a petite with big firm boobs, Sanjida medium sized boobs but knows DFK well and last but not the least Meem who has the juiciest big boobs in the place. Sumi knows how to match her undergarments properly.

Can anyone tell me who should I choose for having a good boobs experience. I'm a boobs lover and I like them big in a fit body. Please suggest me some of Adil's boobs collection.

DazedRaj
12-27-20, 10:09
Hi,

Adil's number seems unreachable, any idea?

SkyMan007
12-27-20, 15:42
Your PM is not active, I am planning same as you to visit adil place but not feel good to visit any new place alone.

Hello!

Can anyone kindly review about the girls that you've experienced in Adil's place. I'm very much interested to try out his place. I've heard a lot about Adil's girls. Specially names like Annie, Tanha, Sanjida, Sumi, Meem etc. I've seen some reviews regarding these girls. Like Annie is tall with big juicy boobs & nipple, then there's Tanha whose a petite with big firm boobs, Sanjida medium sized boobs but knows DFK well and last but not the least Meem who has the juiciest big boobs in the place. Sumi knows how to match her undergarments properly.

Can anyone tell me who should I choose for having a good boobs experience. I'm a boobs lover and I like them big in a fit body. Please suggest me some of Adil's boobs collection.

DhakaSpaInfo
12-28-20, 20:54
Your PM is not active, I am planning same as you to visit adil place but not feel good to visit any new place alone.Hey there,

Thanks for your concern but I actually don't like to tag a long with someone in such activities. As I really find it uncomfortable and painful. I like to keep my visits private and only to myself. So I hope you don't mind and try visiting the place by your own and also I don't have the PM option here. So eventually it's not possible in any way.

Carll
12-28-20, 21:16
Yeah. All above are open now. Visited Divine and White. Talked with Avera but yet to visit. Things are okay, but risk of Virus and the raid remains.Hi bro,

Do you which divine location has Kajol now?

John Taq
12-29-20, 17:24
Hi bro,

Do you which divine location has Kajol now?Sorry brother no idea about her.

Carll
12-29-20, 19:46
Sorry brother no idea about her.No problem. Which divine did you visit? Today I tried to visit rm center which was closed and youth club one wasn't even able to find. And none the phone number of them I had was working.

SkyMan007
12-30-20, 13:16
Did anyone take service from airbnb for desire purpose? If yes, can you please share me details of property?

TIA.

KaluBaba23
12-30-20, 17:31
Hi,

Adil's number seems unreachable, any idea?I tried calling Kader too. Another pimp works out of that l9 cation. Something is wrong. Wonder they closed down shop? So many good memories there. Can anyone confirm?

KaluBaba23
12-30-20, 17:34
Hi,

Adil's number seems unreachable, any idea?I wonder if they got raided and forced to close shop. I tried Kaders number at that place and he is unreachable too.

ArifBD
01-03-21, 11:38
I wonder if they got raided and forced to close shop. I tried Kaders number at that place and he is unreachable too.Adil's shop got raided and it was closed. I heard they reopened though.

FastB
01-05-21, 06:47
Adil's shop got raided and it was closed. I heard they reopened though.Yes, they relocated at Banani near Iqbal Centre.

JibrailK
01-07-21, 00:58
Any recommendations for Tanvir's birds? He sent a lot of pics but not much details about them. Any tips would be helpful.

SamSeger
01-08-21, 11:40

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Rrdi22
01-10-21, 14:54
Hello brothers,

Can anyone please review the service of Zisan Ahmed and the. Shovon? It would be great help. Thanks.

SkyMan007
01-11-21, 03:17
Never contact with Shovon, but tried Zisan. He sent several birds pic over WhatsApp. His service area is Gulshan 1.

Hello brothers,

Can anyone please review the service of Zisan Ahmed and the. Shovon? It would be great help. Thanks.

Massage Freak
01-11-21, 15:29
Seven Door at Gulshan,

It was my first visit to Seven Door Spa. Can't remember her name who provided the massage though. Massage was average. Ambiance was nice. It was 3 pm at a Saturday, so it wasn't busy at all. Counter charge was 3 K. Negotiated with the girl for a make-out session along with a HJ followed by a shower for another 3 K. Total damage 6 K.

Place: 8/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Other stuff: 7.5/10.

Overall, not a bad experience. Do plan to re-visit.

BadBunny
01-12-21, 23:17
Fellow brothers,

I wanted to provide the review of a girl I took service with last year. When I met her she was a student, I guess she graduated now. Around 25 years I guess. Goes by the name Aisha.

Short girl. Probably 5 feet. We meet at a hotel near Gulshan 1. Really good BJ. I hope she still has the same number.

She acts all shy but after some foreplay she let's you do anything.

I will be going back to Dhaka in Jun. But I am having issues activating my account. Hope it gets solve soon to be able to pm the senior members in the group.

Take care.

Badbunny.

SkyMan007
01-14-21, 03:24
Few days back knock Tanvir and he shared few birds picture in whatsapp. But it is totally disappointed me about quality of birds. Most of them are very low quality compare of my other two SP.

SkyMan007
01-14-21, 08:16
Tanvir send me those bird pictures, anyone take service from them? How is it?

TIA.

Trevaciti
01-14-21, 21:00
Tanvir send me those bird pictures, anyone take service from them? How is it?

TIA.Hey man,

I didn't take service from these girls. Just wanted to know where is Tanvir based now. I tried Adil, his number is still off. And I don't have Tanvir's digits.

SkyMan007
01-15-21, 08:03
I think Tanvir shift his location from Gulshan to Banani.

Hey man,

I didn't take service from these girls. Just wanted to know where is Tanvir based now. I tried Adil, his number is still off. And I don't have Tanvir's digits.

Trevaciti
01-15-21, 16:45
I think Tanvir shift his location from Gulshan to Banani.Help out a brother with his digits.

BadBunny
01-15-21, 16:45
Hey man,

I didn't take service from these girls. Just wanted to know where is Tanvir based now. I tried Adil, his number is still off. And I don't have Tanvir's digits.Second that, can some of the senior members please send some digits over private MS. I wrote to several but many have their inboxes full.

SkyMan007
01-15-21, 19:02
Your private message is not open. So can't send digits.

Help out a brother with his digits.

FarEastTrader
01-16-21, 07:46
Seven Door at Gulshan,

It was my first visit to Seven Door Spa. Can't remember her name who provided the massage though. Massage was average. Ambiance was nice. It was 3 pm at a Saturday, so it wasn't busy at all. Counter charge was 3 K. Negotiated with the girl for a make-out session along with a HJ followed by a shower for another 3 K. Total damage 6 K.

Place: 8/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Other stuff: 7.5/10.

Overall, not a bad experience. Do plan to re-visit.You paid too much. You should be able to get full service within 3 k for most girls there. If you are new, they will ask 5 k.

HJ + touching etc should be 1.5 k to 2 k tip.

Counter price 2.5 k - 3 k is standard for 1 HR.

FarEastTrader
01-16-21, 07:47
Fellow brothers,

I wanted to provide the review of a girl I took service with last year. When I met her she was a student, I guess she graduated now. Around 25 years I guess. Goes by the name Aisha.

Short girl. Probably 5 feet. We meet at a hotel near Gulshan 1. Really good BJ. I hope she still has the same number.

She acts all shy but after some foreplay she let's you do anything.

I will be going back to Dhaka in Jun. But I am having issues activating my account. Hope it gets solve soon to be able to pm the senior members in the group.

Take care.

Badbunny.Are you Caucasian? BD girls have a fascination for the whiter skins.

FarEastTrader
01-16-21, 07:51
Hi bro,

Do you which divine location has Kajol now?Last time I visited her was 1.5 years ago. She was working at the City Aroma Thai (beside hotel Amari) location.

Manja
01-16-21, 14:45
I think Tanvir shift his location from Gulshan to Banani.Please share his number.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Manja
01-16-21, 15:12
Dear bro,

Can anyone send me top rated SP's number so that I can contact them and choose birds before taking services. Thanks in advance and awaiting.

FrankenS
01-17-21, 16:38
Dear bro,

Can anyone send me top rated SP's number so that I can contact them and choose birds before taking services. Thanks in advance and awaiting.In messenger search by above name. A Cartoon face will appear. He is a bit expensive, but his collection are very good and you can let him know your budget and your expectation for his suggestion. As per my experience if your budget is 18 to 20 k, you can avail pretty good service!

Trevaciti
01-18-21, 20:17
Hey Skyman,

Did you visit Tanvir's new place? Would love to have some review. Also his new place direction would be appreciated. Happy mongering.

Massage Freak
01-19-21, 18:02
You paid too much. You should be able to get full service within 3 k for most girls there. If you are new, they will ask 5 k.

HJ + touching etc should be 1.5 k to 2 k tip.

Counter price 2.5 k - 3 k is standard for 1 HR.Thank you for your valuable response, brother. I will keep that in mind.

BTW, is it a common practice that the girl asks for the customer's number?

Massage Freak
01-19-21, 18:04
Does anyone know about a place goes by the name of Love Thai Spa? This is on the 4th Floor of Khushbo's building, Road 131 House 58/ b?

Any information will be appreciated.

SkyMan007
01-20-21, 04:06
No brother, still I do not visit his place because I don't like his collection beside waiting for birds review share on my last post.

Hey Skyman,

Did you visit Tanvir's new place? Would love to have some review. Also his new place direction would be appreciated. Happy mongering.

FarEastTrader
01-21-21, 08:00
In messenger search by above name. A Cartoon face will appear. He is a bit expensive, but his collection are very good and you can let him know your budget and your expectation for his suggestion. As per my experience if your budget is 18 to 20 k, you can avail pretty good service!I reconfirm Tipu. He has been the best "mid-range" escort provider in Dhaka for last 4-5 years!

He has a variety of girls. Some are "known" faces (models, DJs etc.). Most girls are well educated, speak decent English, and perform well. Budget is 18-20 k for 2 hour 2 shots and includes AC-room at guest house (Gulshan). A few of the girls are also available through other SPs but I would take Tipu's services any day. Even if it is a few thousands more.

FarEastTrader
01-21-21, 08:12
Thank you for your valuable response, brother. I will keep that in mind.

BTW, is it a common practice that the girl asks for the customer's number?I sometimes ask for girls' number if the service is good and I want the option to check if she is available next time I am planning to go. I have never given my number to a girl that I didn't enjoy the service for.

For girls through SPs, I never ask nor give phone numbers. Regardless whatever discount they offer, the security is top notch with top SPs.

GarethBale
01-22-21, 08:34
Hi,

First post here. Actually I live in Sydney. (NRB) coming to BD on February. Looking for a reliable MP in Dhaka as well as Coxs Bazar. Help me out.

Been to MP in sydney regularly. I need good massage as well.

Please suggest me some reliable places where I can relax and get service.

Thanks.

Carll
01-22-21, 20:33
I reconfirm Tipu. He has been the best "mid-range" escort provider in Dhaka for last 4-5 years!

He has a variety of girls. Some are "known" faces (models, DJs etc.). Most girls are well educated, speak decent English, and perform well. Budget is 18-20 k for 2 hour 2 shots and includes AC-room at guest house (Gulshan). A few of the girls are also available through other SPs but I would take Tipu's services any day. Even if it is a few thousands more.Mate do you have any reference for Sardar Tipu's girls, like which one to choose or who provides better service etc.

Shaikhmannan
01-24-21, 16:26

Gentlemen,

Thank You

FastB
01-28-21, 08:20
It seems many are regulars at Tanvir's place!

His place got raided last month and he has joined Organics Spa near FR Tower Banani. I visited his place last week and seemed safe and the ambience is better then the previous place. There are 8 rooms, rates are the same and you may hire a room as well for 3-4 k for your independent birds. However I would not recommend to rent a room here as you can rent a far better room for 24 hours for the same amount of money with more privacy and less noise.

Thanks, FastB.

KaluBaba23
01-29-21, 06:47

His place got raided last month and he has joined Organics Spa near FR Tower Banani. I visited his place last week and seemed safe and the ambience is better then the previous place. There are 8 rooms, rates are the same and you may hire a room as well for 3-4 k for your independent birds. However I would not recommend to rent a room here as you can rent a far better room for 24 hours for the same amount of money with more privacy and less noise.

Thanks, FastB.Are you in touch with Kader?

FastB
01-31-21, 14:39
Sorry, I am afraid not!

Are you in touch with Kader?

Carll
01-31-21, 22:00

Thanks, FastB.Is 3-4 k included the room and girl or do I have to pay separately? Also if I go to the spa straight without calling will they show me the girls?

SyedSumon
02-01-21, 15:16
Mate do you have any reference for Sardar Tipu's girls, like which one to choose or who provides better service etc.Yes, I think Sadia is the best. Please ask for Sadia's availability.

SyedSumon
02-01-21, 15:19

Thanks, FastB.Brother could you suggest where I can get secure room with less expense.

FastB
02-03-21, 14:06
Is 3-4 k included the room and girl or do I have to pay separately? Also if I go to the spa straight without calling will they show me the girls?Yes, 3.5 to 4 K all inclusive. You will need to to choose a bird after you get to see the available ones at that point of time. An honest suggestion, if you are there for real service, skip the massage part, finish the real part and then if you have time, opt for massage.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
02-03-21, 14:14
If you are okay to utilize your NID, you may opt for any hotel. Airbnb is also another good option, most of them ask for only one NID. Otherwise, there are guest houses and flats available. I could have shared you digits if you had your PM enabled.

Thanks, FastB.

Brother could you suggest where I can get secure room with less expense.

SkyMan007
02-04-21, 03:24
Did you ever try airbnb? If yes please share me more details please.

If you are okay to utilize your NID, you may opt for any hotel. Airbnb is also another good option, most of them ask for only one NID. Otherwise, there are guest houses and flats available. I could have shared you digits if you had your PM enabled.

Thanks, FastB.

Spszksr
02-05-21, 19:23
Who is this Tasvir? I go to some parlours often I mean twice a month but I did not his name, maybe I already know.

Actually first, visitors should see and select one of ladies. But beauty does not mean good experience. Unfortunately my best experiences were with less beautiful ones.

Thanks, FastB.

EvolutionZ
02-07-21, 00:57
Hello brothers,

I'm looking for a good massage centres in Dhaka. Recently, I have seen many spa are getting reid by the police. That's a bit concerning. But my choices are: reasonable price, good relaxing massage, obviously good looking slim girls (Can any expert brothers shine some light about this. Please also mention name of particular masseuse and massage rate. (I am not looking for HJ, BJ, FS). TIA.

FarEastTrader
02-07-21, 07:12
Hello brothers,

I'm looking for a good massage centres in Dhaka. Recently, I have seen many spa are getting reid by the police. That's a bit concerning. But my choices are: reasonable price, good relaxing massage, obviously good looking slim girls (Can any expert brothers shine some light about this. Please also mention name of particular masseuse and massage rate. (I am not looking for HJ, BJ, FS). TIA.Can you share some more information about these raids? Where? When? Consequence?

I have become much less frequent since Covid but would like to get the information for future visits. You can PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

RohanKhan2000
02-07-21, 15:47
Fastb brother, can you give details of location. Is it opposite side of FR Tower (north end side) or somewhere near salimar garden restaurant.

Thanks, FastB.

Shaikhmannan
02-08-21, 07:13

Thanks, FastB.Can you please provide us the spa name?

MiranMiranMira
02-09-21, 09:05
Hello brothers,

I'm looking for a good massage centres in Dhaka. Recently, I have seen many spa are getting reid by the police. That's a bit concerning. But my choices are: reasonable price, good relaxing massage, obviously good looking slim girls (Can any expert brothers shine some light about this. Please also mention name of particular masseuse and massage rate. (I am not looking for HJ, BJ, FS). TIA.Reera at Banani-11 is good, now also following decent hygiene protocol. Standard counter rates.

MiranMiranMira
02-09-21, 09:17
Is Navana tower now safe from LE? Heard the joints on 19th & 20th floors are neat.

Shafiqur
02-09-21, 21:42
Who is best at Reera Hotel and Spa (diplomatic area). Expert opinion required. Thanks.

Shafiqur
02-09-21, 21:43
Who is best gor FS? Expert opinion required. Planning to go next week.

DarqNiteRises
02-10-21, 20:24
So I have been stopped going to Spa due to the Covid situation, however I like to start again.

Can Someone tell me about the new procedures or share their recent experience in some of the local spas like Thai Aroma, Seven Doors, Avera or Famous?

Also can someone recommend me any service spa in uttara area? Like Relax spa in Sector 11 closed down in 2019 however I remember through the Forum there is another spa in the opposite EBL building in sector 11. Can someone provide more info on that.

I'm sorry for my open-ended questions, its been awhile. Any help will be much appreciated.

Pmbd1
02-10-21, 21:24
Who is best gor FS? Expert opinion required. Planning to go next week.Ask for Rimi. She provides FS if she's comfortable with you.

EvolutionZ
02-14-21, 19:07
Heard that Adil is not in gulshan anymore. Even he changed his phone number. Anyone knows where's his place right now?

If prostitution is legal in this country, then why these raids? I don't get it.

FastB
02-16-21, 05:02
Heard that Adil is not in gulshan anymore. Even he changed his phone number. Anyone knows where's his place right now?

If prostitution is legal in this country, then why these raids? I don't get it.Prostitution is legal in BD only in Brothels.

Carll
02-16-21, 19:50
Anyone have any suggestion that where can I get a girl who performs and enjoys a a good longgg BJ? Anyone?

EvolutionZ
02-19-21, 22:29
Anyone have any suggestion that where can I get a girl who performs and enjoys a a good longgg BJ? Anyone?I guess that's only available in the heaven only. Just kidding. I'm also searching for the perfect one?

MiranMiranMira
02-19-21, 23:28
Anybody been to this hooker house in Hatirpool? Modhurima, Trina, Jannatul, Tusi, Disha?Yes bro, I had Madhurima there once. Loved her, she had slim waist, huge ass and huge boobs. Her breasts are not that sensitive though so you have to get to work downstairs instead.

Jp Choudhury
02-22-21, 07:55
I will be coming to Dhaka soon.

Looking for someone to guide me on the best girl-friendly place to stay whether that's a hotel or AirBnb that someone has discovered. Also, if anyone is interested, happy to meet up and take your assistance in finding the delights that Dhaka has to offer. Private message me if you are willing.

FastB
02-22-21, 15:24
I guess that's only available in the heaven only. Just kidding. I'm also searching for the perfect one?You may try Mishti from Babu, CIM also possible wit a little extra damage.

Carll
02-23-21, 13:54
You may try Mishti from Babu, CIM also possible wit a little extra damage.How do I contact Babu?

DarqNiteRises
02-26-21, 17:12
Hello,

I know this is the Dhaka page but I feel the Chittagong page is very inactive. Anyways I am going to Cox's Bazar next weekend and was thinking about trying the local Spa like Hong Kong Spa, Aroma Thai Spa and ANGEL TOUCH THAI SPA. Has anyone tried these? Do they have full service now? Which should I try (as I am going for 2 day, 1 night). Any suggestions and advice would be very much appreciated. If you want then you can PM me here and tell me. Thanks.

Carll
02-26-21, 23:16
Went to her Uttara location (she said it's a friend's apartment). Location is a typical residential building near the Sector 4 rail lines. She was quite secretive in sharing the location. Only gave one step at a time. On the down side, no hot water supply (she did offer water from a kettle though).

Now she is working out of Khilkhet area. New apartment. Have not been there. So cannot comment on safety / security / amenities of the place.Is this review for nijhum rahman or mahi rahman?

SyedSumon
02-28-21, 19:49
Please arrange to get me PM option. I will pay by bKash.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
03-01-21, 04:33
Please arrange to get me PM option. I will pay by bKash.I am confident that FC payment is not possible via bKash. However, you may try arranging an international credit card for your own, or may request any friend / trader to perform the transaction on your behalf.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
03-01-21, 04:36
Hello,

I know this is the Dhaka page but I feel the Chittagong page is very inactive. Anyways I am going to Cox's Bazar next weekend and was thinking about trying the local Spa like Hong Kong Spa, Aroma Thai Spa and ANGEL TOUCH THAI SPA. Has anyone tried these? Do they have full service now? Which should I try (as I am going for 2 day, 1 night). Any suggestions and advice would be very much appreciated. If you want then you can PM me here and tell me. Thanks.You may try Pasha, I've seen a few posts for Cox's Bazar recently.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
03-01-21, 04:38
How do I contact Babu?You may contact him via FB. I cannot share any contacts here as per ISG policy.

DarqNiteRises
03-03-21, 15:31
You may try Pasha, I've seen a few posts for Cox's Bazar recently.

Thanks, FastB.How do I contact Pasha? The MPs in Cox Bazar says they don't provide FS. Contact me through PM if you can't post here.

Carll
03-04-21, 10:34
You may contact him via FB. I cannot share any contacts here as per ISG policy.What is his name in facebook? Any profile picture?

FastB
03-14-21, 12:33
Had to find a new location for Tutor, Gulshan 1 is still unstable. Met her after a long long time. Had to cancel a date with her 2 months back and the rescheduled and then again rescheduled. She got very anxious due to the delays and was texting me almost everyday.

As always, reached destination 30 minutes early, at round 11:30 AM. I inspected the room, took a hot shower. She arrived as scheduled, swatting like anything!! She was wearing a purple swatter. I asked her why she was wearing a swatter in the hot sun?? She smiled at me and went for a shower. Then I recalled. I saw her in this outfit in a pic 4 months back (while it was cold) and I asked her to wear this while we meet next time. Then, after shower, she started taking makeups! I suddenly recalled. I told her to have a bit of makeup similar to a pic 3 months back during winter. She couldn't take that makeup under the hot sun, so she is on it now. I was cursing myself for all these troubles I have caused her so far, dragged her on the sofa and started chatting, her life, her family, her sister everything. Its been a long time since we saw each other.

Soon I realized that she was a bit horny so I pulled her nearer to me. That started it and she was really starving. I would not go into much details but she robbed me for 10 minutes in every way and while she finished on top of me, her face, neck, breasts were blushing and she was almost crying and trying to break me apart. This is something I live most, it's a 2-way process.

Then she was lying on me, tired like anything, sweating under the AC. She is physically very fit, does 45 minutes Aerobics workout and 1-hour morning walk every day. So I was not very worried, she would recover in 10-15 minutes.

Previously I ordered some snacks, so it was time we get to eat something and have a bit of rest as well. I had coke and chocolates as well, for an energy boost for the time being. Then we were again cuddling and chatting till the time came for next session. It was her second session and lasted for around 45 minutes. I stretched it a bit as I was not planning for a third session for her. It was pretty stormy, we shared the loads, she started it by BJ and I finished by missionary. It was fun and we both enjoyed it thoroughly.

She went into shower again and while she came out it was already 5:15 PM, whereas she was supposed to leave by 5:00 PM. She quickly called one of her student's parent and told her that she would do a makeup class on the next day. We got ready, went to the market, brought her some regular groceries and then she went for home.

Jp Choudhury
03-15-21, 05:56
Which hotels are currently the best / safest in Dhaka to find girls at the bars?

Is there a particular time of day which is best to go?

Used to go to the Dhaka Regency, but haven't been to Dhaka for so long, I have no idea what the current scene is like.

Help greatly appreciated!

DarqNiteRises
03-30-21, 12:46
Can anyone recommend me a new spa in Uttara or Gulshan 2 area! I have tried Seven doors but want to try new.

Papi1234
04-05-21, 13:09
Which hotels are currently the best / safest in Dhaka to find girls at the bars?

Is there a particular time of day which is best to go?

Used to go to the Dhaka Regency, but haven't been to Dhaka for so long, I have no idea what the current scene is like.

Help greatly appreciated!Hotel Sonargaon but after lockdown.

Jp Choudhury
04-08-21, 09:01
Can anyone recommend me a new spa in Uttara or Gulshan 2 area! I have tried Seven doors but want to try new.I currently have a thing going with a girl who was working in the Regency Spa. Doesn't work there now. But she warned me only to go to the big hotels for the next few months because the police are constantly raiding the spas right now and parading dudes outside without even letting them get their clothes back on. So if I were you, I'd just avoid spas.

ArifBD
04-23-21, 01:04
I currently have a thing going with a girl who was working in the Regency Spa. Doesn't work there now. But she warned me only to go to the big hotels for the next few months because the police are constantly raiding the spas right now and parading dudes outside without even letting them get their clothes back on. So if I were you, I'd just avoid spas.If you know the girl, hotels are now safe, despite the Mamunul incident, that was political. Now a days a number of hotels, serviced apartments etc. Have mushroomed in Dhaka and they primarily caters to couples looking for a private space. They do require NID, but will accept any NID, even a fake one, they don't care. You can get rooms easily for 2 k. This pandemic has made them desperate.

Dhk Wild
05-04-21, 08:58
Does anyone know if Reera (Reera Hotel and Spa. The one in Gulshan) provides FS? Any info on it would be helpful. Have back pain so need a proper massage in addition to FS. Would appreciate if there's any other place you think would fit the criteria in the area. TIA.

FastB
05-11-21, 11:34
Hotel Sonargaon but after lockdown.Hello Papi,

It seems your Inbox is full! Thanks, FastB.

Chayan007
05-15-21, 15:19
Hi,

I was wondering have anyone tried Tashruva Tash. Heard she is now on high demand & charges 40 k for a shot.

Conflicker
05-21-21, 05:49
Hi,

I was wondering have anyone tried Tashruva Tash. Heard she is now on high demand & charges 40 k for a shot.I have also heard the same but not sure about 40 k. In my opinion she is not worth 40 k. I mean, 40 k is a huge amount to spend for a "little bit above the average" type girl. I have seen some other girls on social media via some providers who are much better but much cheaper price.

NightCall
05-22-21, 16:03
I have also heard the same but not sure about 40 k. In my opinion she is not worth 40 k. I mean, 40 k is a huge amount to spend for a "little bit above the average" type girl. I have seen some other girls on social media via some providers who are much better but much cheaper price.I'm with Corn on this. Spending more than 10 k on a session feels pretty dumb at this point in my mongering adventures. Also the girl isn't that good of a looker to begin with.

BadBunny
05-23-21, 21:01
I'm with Corn on this. Spending more than 10 k on a session feels pretty dumb at this point in my mongering adventures. Also the girl isn't that good of a looker to begin with.I agree. It's all about searching around. I recently got lucky. Met a total diamond in the ruff at tanvir's place. Perfect body, perfect face. (total damage $6 k).

NightCall
05-24-21, 06:34
I agree. It's all about searching around. I recently got lucky. Met a total diamond in the ruff at tanvir's place. Perfect body, perfect face. (total damage $6 k).Nice mate, how many shots did you get in for 6 k?

Conflicker
05-26-21, 07:49
I'm with Corn on this. Spending more than 10 k on a session feels pretty dumb at this point in my mongering adventures. Also the girl isn't that good of a looker to begin with.Exactly my point. More than 10 k looks luxury to me and I am not in a financial condition to enjoy luxury ATM. Also I consider minimum 2 rounds. Some providers are giving service for a single round and taking a lot of money.

NightCall
05-27-21, 07:41
Exactly my point. More than 10 k looks luxury to me and I am not in a financial condition to enjoy luxury ATM. Also I consider minimum 2 rounds. Some providers are giving service for a single round and taking a lot of money.Same here, with regards to looks and a minimum of 2 rounds. Although I end up spending around 8 k for that. Hopefully our financial condition improves sooner than later.

KaluBaba23
05-29-21, 20:24
I agree. It's all about searching around. I recently got lucky. Met a total diamond in the ruff at tanvir's place. Perfect body, perfect face. (total damage $6 k).Name of the diamond?

FastFB
05-30-21, 01:53
I agree. It's all about searching around. I recently got lucky. Met a total diamond in the ruff at tanvir's place. Perfect body, perfect face. (total damage $6 k).Please help me get the contact details of Tanvir bhai.

FastB
06-06-21, 08:48
Please help me get the contact details of Tanvir bhai.You do not have PM activated, so contact sharing is not possible.

Thanks, FastB.

Mica28
06-12-21, 12:40
It'll be very helpful if I get some review about oni / shimu.

Asking Rate: 8.5 k for 1 hour 2 hit.

TIA.

Papi1234
06-23-21, 11:55
Hello Papi,

It seems your Inbox is full! Thanks, FastB.Bro,

I think its OK now. You can inboxed me.

Regards,

Papi.

MiranMiranMira
06-27-21, 15:27
Does anyone know the current status or place of previous Avera girls like Tamanna? I was interested to try Tamanna but never got her.

NightCall
06-27-21, 20:57
Does anyone know the current status or place of previous Avera girls like Tamanna? I was interested to try Tamanna but never got her.I can't speak for Tamanna but I recently had Bindu again. She gained a bit of weight and not the good kind I'm afraid. I'll be going again soon to try their new arrival. Any particular bird's review there would be very much appreciated.

MiranMiranMira
06-29-21, 21:51
I can't speak for Tamanna but I recently had Bindu again. She gained a bit of weight and not the good kind I'm afraid. I'll be going again soon to try their new arrival. Any particular bird's review there would be very much appreciated.Thanks! I was away for long time so lost track of these girls Did not hear of Bindu, can you describe her please? Will wait for your review on new arrivals! And if anyone knows where Tamanna is please share with us, thank you everyone.

NightCall
07-03-21, 07:21
Thanks! I was away for long time so lost track of these girls Did not hear of Bindu, can you describe her please? Will wait for your review on new arrivals! And if anyone knows where Tamanna is please share with us, thank you everyone.Not sure how long she's been working there but I remember seeing her last year. She's nothing to write home about look wise, although her service is good. I had a garo in my most recent visit, nice phat ass on her. I'm going to lay during the during the lockdown.

TomCat1978
07-03-21, 16:24
Hi mates,

I heard a lot about Abashik Hotels in Dhaka where you can get decent girls at cheap rates. Can anyone post more info and pm me details of a few of such hotels? I will be in Dhaka in the next month. Any other help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Tom.

Papi1234
07-04-21, 13:29
Hi mates,

I heard a lot about Abashik Hotels in Dhaka where you can get decent girls at cheap rates. Can anyone post more info and pm me details of a few of such hotels? I will be in Dhaka in the next month. Any other help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Tom.Hi,

If you are in expensive side then hotel sonargaon is perfect. If you are looking for damn cheap girls. Then you may go to gazipur. There most of the residential hotel have cheap girls (don't ask me hotel name as I personally never tried them but I know they have). About Dhaka other seniors may give some light on it.

Regards,

Papi.

TomCat1978
07-12-21, 04:45
Hi,

If you are in expensive side then hotel sonargaon is perfect. If you are looking for damn cheap girls. Then you may go to gazipur. There most of the residential hotel have cheap girls (don't ask me hotel name as I personally never tried them but I know they have). About Dhaka other seniors may give some light on it.

Regards,

Papi.Thanks mate. I am looking between cheap to moderate side. Any bros has info around Dhaka side?

TomCat1978
07-12-21, 04:54
Hi,

Regards,

Papi.Thanks mate. I am looking between cheap to moderate side. Any bros has info around Dhaka side?

Kaizalaa
07-13-21, 21:17
Not sure how long she's been working there but I remember seeing her last year. She's nothing to write home about look wise, although her service is good. I had a garo in my most recent visit, nice phat ass on her. I'm going to lay during the during the lockdown.What's the name of the garo girl? I want to try her or any other recommendation for avera? Also what's the cost like how much do they actually charge?

FastB
08-08-21, 11:31
Bro,

I think its OK now. You can inboxed me.

Regards,

Papi.It's full again!

Thanks, FastB.

ArifBD
08-10-21, 11:58
I agree. It's all about searching around. I recently got lucky. Met a total diamond in the ruff at tanvir's place. Perfect body, perfect face. (total damage $6 k).Anybody got the name of this girl? I haven't visited Tanvir for a while but getting bored with my regular birds, may visit him again soon.

Papi1234
08-26-21, 22:15
Dear brothers,

I hope you can inbox me now. Specially FAST be.

Regards,

Papi.

Kinjames17
09-04-21, 11:03
I found a guy from telegram app named Alif. Is he trustworthy? How much does he charge? Any Intel on him? Any details? TIA.

DarqNiteRises
09-07-21, 18:08
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any idea what happened to Seven Doors Spa? Google says that its closed permanently! I haven't been to a spa since the Pandemic began and so I have no idea ATM. I'm thinking about trying Avera Spa as a alternative, Any suggestions who should I pick to pop my cherry in Avera?

FastB
09-08-21, 18:08
I found a guy from telegram app named Alif. Is he trustworthy? How much does he charge? Any Intel on him? Any details? TIA.If he is Alif Khan, yes he is genuine, runs a Spa near Gulshan 2 circle. 2 years ago price was 4 k, 1 shot, 45 minutes all inclusive.

Thanks, FastB.

FastB
09-09-21, 19:06
I got her contacts from a good friend of mine, she lost job due to Covid and needs immediate cash to support her family. So arranged a session for 6 k. She reached 30 minutes late while I was waiting at a fast food shop, ordered snacks for the both of us. She used to work in Marketing in different MNEs, nice slim sweet lady, a bit on the darker side. Had a detailed conversation about her life, family, career and current crisis. She is smart, unlike most others. So decider to explore more.

I conveyed the hotel name (around 10 minutes walk) and she spotted it in Google maps almost immediately. She took a rickshaw and I decided to take a walk. She was already in the washroom while I entered the room, came out quickly wrapped up in a towel. I also took a quick shower, sat on the sofa and started chatting. She was not in a hurry, so it was okay to take time to get to know each other better.

It was really like GFE, GF sitting beside, kissing, coddling, having nice conversation and touching each others soft corners. She started rubbing my Jonny softly and then suddenly kneeled down and started hard sucking. It caught me by surprise. In 5 minutes time I was eager to get inside her, pulled her on me asked to insert. She was wet already, buy she was very tight. It took a while for her to set her up properly on me and then she started slowly. She was very passionate and moaning really low, I could tell that she was enjoying the play. Surprisingly she came in 5 minutes, grabbing my neck and kissing hard. I could feel her squeezes inside and then the worm splash.

Asked me to take over without any break, so I stood up along with her on me with her legs folded and mounted on my elbow and started again. She is 45 kg only, lesser than my bench press weight not to mention sit ups, so it was very easy on me. It was going very good and she immediately started enjoying but it was too noisy and you need a totally soundproof room for this. So shifted to missionary, penetrating faster, she came again in 5-6 minutes (wow! Same feeling. Decided to give her a break.

Long story short, after the second break, we had another round and she came another 2 times with harder penetration, different positions with an average of 10 minutes duration. It was a great4 hrs time spent for the both of us.

While we were preparing to leave, I got to know that she has a fried who is also looking for some cash. So I asked her if she would be comfortable to arrange a threesome session next time. She agreed from her side and told me that she would try to convince her friend as well.

ShyMonger
09-18-21, 19:35
Last January visited SP Taiyeb Bhai to the place near Koriana Restaurant in Gulshan. The girl (I forgot her name) was very cute, cool and cooperative. First she gave me some massage afterward I asked for BJ and she agreed. Although BJ was average but first time I performed gagging. Oh man! That was awesome! As I was bit tired, I came into her mouth and she sucked till last drop. Tipped her 2 k. Counter price was 7 k (all including). One thing to know, I did captured those moment by a hidden video recorder in my phone which was bit risky I admit.

Mithun Ahmed
09-20-21, 08:37
Does anyone know if Reera (Reera Hotel and Spa. The one in Gulshan) provides FS? Any info on it would be helpful. Have back pain so need a proper massage in addition to FS. Would appreciate if there's any other place you think would fit the criteria in the area. TIA.It depends on the girl. On the counter it's prohibited according to my experience. But inside the room, I received a HJ once & FS another time. Both are different girls & forgot the names. For HJ, I paid 1500 Taka & For FS, I paid 3000 Taka on top of usual counter price.

FastB
09-20-21, 19:14
Hello ShyMonger,

Thanks for sharing your experience. However, the video capture was a crime and I strongly suggest you to delete this from all devices and all backup locations.

Thanks and stay safe, FastB.

Last January visited SP Taiyeb Bhai to the place near Koriana Restaurant in Gulshan. The girl (I forgot her name) was very cute, cool and cooperative. First she gave me some massage afterward I asked for BJ and she agreed. Although BJ was average but first time I performed gagging. Oh man! That was awesome! As I was bit tired, I came into her mouth and she sucked till last drop. Tipped her 2 k. Counter price was 7 k (all including). One thing to know, I did captured those moment by a hidden video recorder in my phone which was bit risky I admit.

Yavar
09-22-21, 17:55
I have had several experience with Lipi. Her massage was excellent and she is a BJ queen. I made her swallow every time. What didn't I do with her! DATY, BBBJ, Rimming, Face sitting. Many more. You can try Her (will cost you around 4 k). She now works at Seven Doors.Is Lipi still in business? If yes, where?

Mithun Ahmed
09-23-21, 13:45
Is Lipi still in business? If yes, where?There's a Lipi in Samran Spa. Excellent Massage with extras although Samran promotes they are clean. Not sure, if that's the Lipi you're looking for.

Conflicker
09-28-21, 05:01
Hello everyone,

I have had several experiences of FS in different hotels with different girls. It includes both cheap hotels and hour based services but I have never had any anal experience. Is there someone who can give me information about a girl or place or any provider who can give me a girl for good experience of anal. I know there are some very experienced brothers, will be grateful to them for the information. Please consider prices also, should not be too expensive also. Thank you.

SkyMan007
09-29-21, 03:17
Anyone try billy rouf ever? One of my trusted SP offer her to me. Definitely high quoted, but I need to know FR from someone before decided.

Spider6
10-03-21, 14:48
Anyone try billy rouf ever? One of my trusted SP offer her to me. Definitely high quoted, but I need to know FR from someone before decided.I want to try Billy Rouf. Please share her contacts.

SkyMan007
10-04-21, 08:05
Your PM is not active, first active your pm.

I want to try Billy Rouf. Please share her contacts.

JimPol
10-12-21, 16:19
Hi, what was her name? I was also there and sounds like the same girl.

I got her contacts from a good friend of mine, she lost job due to Covid and needs immediate cash to support her family. So arranged a session for 6 k. She reached 30 minutes late while I was waiting at a fast food shop, ordered snacks for the both of us. She used to work in Marketing in different MNEs, nice slim sweet lady, a bit on the darker side. Had a detailed conversation about her life, family, career and current crisis. She is smart, unlike most others. So decider to explore more.

I conveyed the hotel name (around 10 minutes walk) and she spotted it in Google maps almost immediately. She took a rickshaw and I decided to take a walk. She was already in the washroom while I entered the room, came out quickly wrapped up in a towel. I also took a quick shower, sat on the sofa and started chatting. She was not in a hurry, so it was okay to take time to get to know each other better.

Shafiqur
10-12-21, 21:27
Can anyone please help me to suggest name of message girl for FS at Reera Hotel and Spa Ltd?

SkyMan007
10-16-21, 15:56
This report is few week old. One of my trusted SP share some birds picture on whatsapp. She catche my eyes, she was looking gorgeous on pink saree. Aked details about her, she is English medium teacher. In picture she was looking some fatty. My SP mention that she is only available on weekend or after office hour. Aked to set a schedule with her. Next day at lunch hour sp knock me and said she is available today if I am. Set the meeting at 7 pm near Bannani.

I had reached early, she was late. After 20 min she called me to find the room. Open the open and my heart miss one bit. She was mind blowing beautiful. Tall and slim, example of perfect figure. She ia more beautiful then picture. She was wearing a salwar kamiz. I can see the deep dark hill. Her assest was not too small and too big.

She order some food and we had coffee together. Around one hour we had chitchat. Then she said lets get ready, then we fresh one by one and sit on bed. We do DFK for 5-10 min in light. Then she requested to turnoff the light. I turn off the light expect one. She puttoff her Kamiz and salwar. She was wearing only pink bra and black panty. My Johnny give a jump. She was looking like doll. Then took her into bed and kiss and suck her well. When I feel she was wet then put rubber and go inside her. Done 5 min in missionary then go for doggy and give her a hard driving before come.We had two round, her service was GFF.

Boobs: 8/10.

Figure: 9/10.

DFK: 6/10.

Pussy: 8/10 (tight, not drill too much).

Service: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damage : 16+Hotel for two shot

Her name is a bee.

RonyAldrin
10-18-21, 11:49

It was really like GFE, GF sitting beside, kissing, coddling, having nice conversation and touching each others soft corners. She started rubbing my Jonny softly and then suddenly kneeled down and started hard sucking. It caught me by surprise. In 5 minutes time I was eager to get inside her, pulled her on me asked to insert. She was wet already, buy she was very tight. It took a while for her to set her up properly on me and then she started slowly. She was very passionate and moaning really low, I could tell that she was enjoying the play. Surprisingly she came in 5 minutes, grabbing my neck and kissing hard. I could feel her squeezes inside and then the worm splash.l.Hey bro, would like to know the details about it in PM. Thanks.

Papi1234
10-18-21, 13:45
Dear mongers,

It is a two week older FR. First time I met with someone through FB. Normally I like to pick up girls from BAR. But fortunately my first experiences is good. ALL credits goes to FAST be brother. Her name is Zara Chowdhury. She was friendly, neat and clean. Not a time watcher. Best thing is I told her to take a shower after my arrival and she agreed without saying nothing. And did so. Try to please. Open for all position except CIM & anal. Only down fall is BJ is not that good. Her boobs are in good shape. As a Boob lover I enjoy them. I went for two shots in an hour. As per jonny her pussy is good. Don't lick so can't say the test. Pic attached. It is not taken by me but real pic not photo shopped.

Regards,

Papi.

Shadow Fiend
10-20-21, 04:56
1. I am looking for MP near Gulshan banani, tried aroma but didn't like the birds. Any other suggestions? What about Avera? Its on Baridhara right?

2. How do I subscribe from BD. Unable to purchase bitcoin.

Carll
10-20-21, 11:18
I have found this chubby girl Nijhum Rahman in facbook. Planning to take her service. I was wondering if any of the fellow brother took her service before. It will be really great if you can provide a review for her service. Especially how is her blowjob skill (blow job lover here). Thanks in advance.

SkyMan007
10-20-21, 18:32
I am also following this girl couple of months, as I am not chubby lover still ignoring her. Update her service if you had taken.

I have found this chubby girl Nijhum Rahman in facbook. Planning to take her service. I was wondering if any of the fellow brother took her service before. It will be really great if you can provide a review for her service. Especially how is her blowjob skill (blow job lover here). Thanks in advance.

SkyMan007
10-20-21, 18:36
Previously she was cam girl, seen few promo of her. I though she is high millage gir. But good to know her conditions. What about the damage?

Dear mongers,

It is a two week older FR. First time I met with someone through FB. Normally I like to pick up girls from BAR. But fortunately my first experiences is good. ALL credits goes to FAST be brother. Her name is Zara Chowdhury. She was friendly, neat and clean. Not a time watcher. Best thing is I told her to take a shower after my arrival and she agreed without saying nothing. And did so. Try to please. Open for all position except CIM & anal. Only down fall is BJ is not that good. Her boobs are in good shape. As a Boob lover I enjoy them. I went for two shots in an hour. As per jonny her pussy is good. Don't lick so can't say the test. Pic attached. It is not taken by me but real pic not photo shopped.

Regards,

Papi.

Papi1234
10-23-21, 14:20
Previously she was cam girl, seen few promo of her. I though she is high millage gir. But good to know her conditions. What about the damage?Damage was 1 HR 2 shots 7 k.

JimPol
10-23-21, 19:43
Hi everyone,

I will be in Dhaka November. Does anyone has a few facebook contracts to share by PM? I am talking of independent girls, that can add and write via messenger.

If anyone could share would be cool. I am not looking for the cheap quickie, so just want tot hang out with a girl for a full night.

Anyone can help would be really nice.

Thanks.

SyedSumon
10-25-21, 13:05
I don't have any bitcoin or access to buy bitcoin. Anybody help me to buy PM option. I will pay him bKash or any means possible.