PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Gossy
04-05-07, 13:16
Today I am scheduled to depart. Since the flight is in the evening, I was toying with the idea of scoring during the day. No problem, says EZ, and dials another friend who calls back and confirms that a classy bird is willing. She arrives at 11 AM and, as was told, is breathtakingly beautiful.

Now Lisa is a real pro who knows how to satisfy a man. Fantastic figure, firm 36-inch breasts and really knows how to suck! Also has an excellent attitude, can hold her own conversation and a real turn-on in bed. Did her twice.

Compensation: Taka 4,000 (US$ 60) was what was agreed. However, after the deed was over, she said that the amount quoted was for one shot; for a couple of shots, she charges Taka 6,000 (US$ 90). While this came as a surprise to me, I went ahead and paid. EZ is checking out whether her claim was fraudulent or genuine. In any case, I have no regrets as she made me happy for a few hours.

By now I am way ahead in the race on the experience scale: 4 good experiences to 1 bad. Satiated and happy, I was driven by EZs driver to the airport.

A few pics of Lisa. No nudes as she refused. Real pity I had to chop off the beautiful eyes of this lady.

Cheers!
Gos

Gossy
04-05-07, 13:16
A very safe city for mongering provided you have the right contacts. I absolutely agree with EZ that the street-scene as well as the guesthouses are not exactly the safest places to monger, given the strict attitude of the present government. Mongering is likely to get difficult as the days pass; therefore, unless you are a local or know the language well, please go through carefully screened contacts. Believe me; if any monger gets caught by the LE, the guy can expect a pretty unpleasant and long stay in the can, irrespective of the passport that he holds. These guys mean business, so it would be sensible to stay away from the wrong end of the stick.

For me, it worked out fine by renting out EZ’s apartment. Paid $50/ day, which is way below what I would have forked out at say, the Radisson or Sheraton. In addition, the place is absolutely safe with private security and the women could come in without the hassles of going through a crowded hotel lobby or prying security. Of course, I had to be discrete – most of the owners/ tenants living in EZs apartment complex are classy and upscale families/ bachelors.

Women: One, some absolutely stunning ladies are in the business here. Two, P4P is dirt cheap as compared to what one pays in the region. What more can mongers ask for? Treat these women nicely and they will make us mongers feel like kings. The language can be a bit of a problem sometime, especially with the girls from the countryside. But, if one is patient with them, communication is not a major issue. One has to get the fundamentals right with them – if they say no to something, respect it.

A word on EZ: whether he likes you or not, he will send you off in the right direction. Last time round, I simply called him and he gave me two leads without even meeting me to find out whether I am a genuine monger. On this trip, I made a good friend, something that goes beyond being an activity partner for mongering. Thanks EZ for everything. Of course, many thanks to your staff too for making my stay an excellent experience.

Wish you all happy and safe mongering in Dhaka!
Gos

Metro33777
04-05-07, 19:31
A few more pics of this petite teen :)Lipi is gorgeous. I would love to enjoy just one evening with this beauty.

BadBadGuy
04-06-07, 01:36
Goss,

Although I don't know you but you are good to provide good information from your experience !

Your experience is totally different from what my supplier told me during his trip to dhaka last month. Maybe like what you said is correct, you have to know the right person to look for for mongering. Ez is indeed, I belive is the one who can be count on for this. My supplier was entertained by his Bangla agent and was told it was not easy to get a WL and he has to end up the mongering in a local LE "VIP" guarded house and also has to do it quick as well. Maybe his agent was not good in this and he was bringing my supplier to else where. I did not ask how much he has paid for that.

As I have told EZ that I will be going to dhaka (maybe this month), with the same supplier again. I would rather arrange the accomodation with EZ (if permits for a few days stay with charges). As he knows how to take care of "men biz" over there.

badguy

EZ Feelin
04-06-07, 07:04
Glad to see these reports from our fellow mongers who have been here and enjoyed themselves.

However, I must, if you all dont mind, say a few things that come to mind after reading these posts.

Firstly I do not and cannot meet all mongers who are here for a short visit. Any one coming around for a long stay, I am sure eventually we will hook up.

Time permitting, I can only meet for a drink or two, if after private messages I feel comfortable with the person visiting.

And most important of all, I cannot and will not promise any mongering help of any sort. Please do understand that I consider myself more of an ex monger than an active one, and all I have done is pass long some contacts to mongers with whom I had things in common.

Most of the time I am not even here in country, but the only thing I can offer is that if you wish to stay in my units, that can be arranged. However nothing else is provided here except a comfortable stay. Any leads, connections etc are all dependent on my being in country and connecting positively with the visiting person.

Hope you all will understand, as after these glowing reports from Gos and more coming I am sure from the other monger, I will be inundated with requests to help out.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Ez Feelin

BadBadGuy
04-06-07, 09:20
Glad to see these reports from our fellow mongers who have been here and enjoyed themselves.

However, I must, if you all dont mind, say a few things that come to mind after reading these posts.

Firstly I do not and cannot meet all mongers who are here for a short visit. Any one coming around for a long stay, I am sure eventually we will hook up.

Time permitting, I can only meet for a drink or two, if after private messages I feel comfortable with the person visiting.

And most important of all, I cannot and will not promise any mongering help of any sort. Please do understand that I consider myself more of an ex monger than an active one, and all I have done is pass long some contacts to mongers with whom I had things in common.

Most of the time I am not even here in country, but the only thing I can offer is that if you wish to stay in my units, that can be arranged. However nothing else is provided here except a comfortable stay. Any leads, connections etc are all dependent on my being in country and connecting positively with the visiting person.

Hope you all will understand, as after these glowing reports from Gos and more coming I am sure from the other monger, I will be inundated with requests to help out.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Ez Feelin

EZ,

I do understand this is a forum for members to share the experiences of some exciting activities but also it is not an obligation for anyone to provide any helps for the mongers neither does a person has to meet up the monger in person if time does not allow. I understand your situation.

Badguy

Bdeshi
04-07-07, 19:05
Finally I could found Sadhona Mahal and had mongered with her in Dhaka. She is more sexy and pretty one than she appeared in the photo she posted earlier while she invited others in this forum. She has been working in an international/UN organization (Partners for population Development. A UN secretariat in Dhaka) and in family she has two young kids. For which she asked to make plan ahead of time if want to make whole night party. Otherwise evening time mongering is OK for her. She is a bit costly than the others as reported in regular mongers. Probably for her social status and more experience with party tips. She is excellent in cocktail preparation and blowjobs. Here is a simple photo of her which does not reflect her sexy gestures totally.

Cheers

Tf Eight
04-26-07, 10:13
Well I understand that EZ has made the access to the girls to expats only, but many of the local and outsider mongers the guest houses are still a viable option. So long you get something to cherish from Dhaka, guest house girls are not too bad. You can choose from a broad range of 5 to 10 girls, or if you want a particular type you still can place your orders to the operators and they will try their best to fulfill your demand.

After about 2 months of closure, the guest houses in Gulshan, Banani and Baridhara area have started operating again. You can check out them by yourself if you want.

T.F.E

EZ Feelin
04-28-07, 09:36
Well I understand that EZ has made the access to the girls to expats only,
T.F.E

I have not made or not made access to the girls, its just that the girls themselves dont wish to meet anyone else except expats, and they passed that along to me, which in turn i pass along to mongers here on the board.

Personally I am not into mongering much at all these days here. And yes you are right, guest houses sometimes do offer very acceptable girls, however, the risk factor is always there. But nothing ventured nothing gained.

Cheers to all.

Ez Feelin

Tarek
05-06-07, 20:05
After about 2 months of closure, the guest houses in Gulshan, Banani and Baridhara area have started operating again. You can check out them by yourself if you want.

T.F.E[/QUOTE]T. F. E. The guest houses are on; that you are right but they have become more professional and expensive. They are taking extra service charges than before. Beside Green star and Vintage Inn, is there any other new contacts--getting bore with these two. Please response to tarek987 it is yah00. Can anyone give me Sheila's contact, I heard about her in this forum but never got to meet her. I read that she is not in town now but her representative are available.

Kenny2003
05-24-07, 07:37
Hi bro EZ,

Have been posted to Dhaka since last few yrs, also have taken a few guest houses girls before but not up to the mark. Just managed to discover this wonderful forum. Normally hang out in one of expat clubs. Currently on biz trip in southeast asia, be back next week and hope we can catch up sometimes when I am back to Dhaka.

EZ Feelin
05-28-07, 17:09
Hi bro EZ,

Have been posted to Dhaka since last few yrs, also have taken a few guest houses girls before but not up to the mark. Just managed to discover this wonderful forum. Normally hang out in one of expat clubs. Currently on biz trip in southeast asia, be back next week and hope we can catch up sometimes when I am back to Dhaka.

Kenny,
Send me a Pm when back in town. I am a member of an expat club and go to pretty much all of them, but mainly hang at the Bagha and American Club.
Occasionally do the barbecue on wednesday nights at the IC.

Lets have a drink sometime, the first one is on me.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Member #3443
06-12-07, 10:05
If you stay in the Radisson, in the bar downstairs where the filipino band plays, there are a few bangladeshi and indian girls. They are expensive though. They want $150 for all night and $100 for ST. I passed.

Game Is Here
06-19-07, 12:58
Hey EZ,

Sorry bro, I really don't know if I should write this here, but I'm a new member, and can't PM you. I desperately need your guidance, so can you please email me? My email add is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Please do contact me (best if you email me), I beg of you! I will be in Dhaka all June and July and really looking forward to some entertainment. You seem to be the rite guy, so hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Light Iron
06-20-07, 13:26
Hi guys,

I have been arround for a while, and just wanted the ask, whether anyone has recently (maybe within a month or a week) checked the GreenStar or Vintage. I would like to drop by but wanted to check if they are operational and secure. Also it would be a great help if you tell be the pricetag. Hopefully they have some tasty young ones.

Note : EZ and QBFuk : those cantacts that u guys posted earlier - GreenStar manager ***na and Rahman, are they still arround. Need your suggestion guys.

EZ Feelin
06-22-07, 12:46
Hi All,

Not really into much mongering in Dhaka these days, but still have one or two contacts.

Pm me, I cant give out any information here. Click on my name, and you should have a choice to pm me. I do get pms from time to time from mongers so I know it works.

Personally I would advise all to stay away from the guesthouses etc, times they are a changin.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Tf Eight
07-03-07, 19:01
[QUOTE=Light Iron]Hi guys,

I have been arround for a while, and just wanted the ask, whether anyone has recently (maybe within a month or a week) checked the GreenStar or Vintage.) As far as I know, the green star is closed for few days. This place was raided by police, as I came to know: the manager and other staffs were arrested. I don't know if it is true, but once I called the manager and he inform me that they were closed.

Vintage on the otherhand doing good business. They have revised their pricetag and become too much pro. Choice of girls have reduced though the place has become more crowded.

There are some private houses providing customised service with almost same pricetag. Could anyone post any of these contacts?

Cheers

==============================================

Greetings,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Michigan Soul
07-04-07, 20:53
Hi:

I am a new member in this forum. I was wondering if any one could help me giving some contact info of girls who are not hard care professionals. College going girls would be great as they will know some English.

Thanks in advance.

MS

Michigan Soul
07-04-07, 21:02
Gos 44:

Would you be willing to share the contact infor of Lipi? I am going to Dhaka July 20. Would like to see what is in store.

Thanks,

MS

(After Lucky, I am even on the good-bad experience scale)

Morning was a late brunch with EZ at his apartment which is close by followed by a trip to the new apartment coming up near Radisson. Afternoon was siesta time in anticipation of an eventful evening. The ladies from Maimensingh are driving down 120kms to keep company for the evening!

Meanwhile, another monger from Malaysia has landed. EZ met him last night and rescued him from the hole that he was staying in Baridhara and offered a 3-bed fully furnished apartment at a fraction of what he was paying! This guy’s generosity is unlimited!

We all met at EZ’s apartment – me, Malaysian, the girls, and EZ – for drinks and dinner. Meanwhile another friend of EZ was on her way. A stunner, if you may ask, but also a girlfriend of one of EZ’s friends :). Interesting conversation all evening with her and all present.

The girls: novices, inexperienced, but the lure of the unknown was quite strong. Non-pros, both. Ria is older, early twenties, with hooters that do not allow her to view her toes while standing. Firm body with absolutely smooth skin. Lipi, barely nineteen, was taken by EZ three days back at his farmhouse. You folks can make out what was on the menu for the night!

After dinner, the Malaysian (let’s call him D), me and the two girls headed off to our apartment building. D was living in a larger apartment than I and therefore we decided to do the action at his place. I first got working on Ria. Fantastic body! While she was relatively inexperienced on the nuances of sex, she was willing to learn. Had a wonderful time with her. After nearly an received an SMS from D saying that he is done with Lipi, so we switched.

Now this babe, Lipi, has been taken only twice in her life - first by EZ and then by D. Extremely shy and a bit afraid of penetration, she required a lot of patience and I was willing. Spent almost 45 minutes getting her at ease, and my Bangla helped. When we began the deed, the pain was inevitable. Even with loads of KY, she was absolutely TIGHT! The pain subsided gradually and her groans also stopped after a while. Now this is one chick who will go a long way if she gets a patient tutor (EZ you listening? :)).

Meanwhile, D was busy banging Ria :). He in fact banged her thrice over through the night! Next morning the beatific smile plastered across his face told the story :).

Finally, the experience-scale is tilting in my favour – 3 good to one bad.

Compensation: A total sum of Taka 7,000 (US$ 100) for the girls from the two of us.

Some pics of these lovely ladies for you people to drool over. Some nudes, finally!

Enjoy!
Gos

Gossy
07-05-07, 03:58
Michigan Soul, I am afraid I am in New Delhi, India, and you will need to go through EZFeelin to get in touch with Lipi. She is an upcountry girl and, if EZ decides/ agrees to help you, she will require a day's notice to reach Dhaka. Another thing: if you are looking for company that speaks English, she is not the type.

Have a nice time in Dhaka
Gos

Gos 44:

Would you be willing to share the contact infor of Lipi? I am going to Dhaka July 20. Would like to see what is in store.

Thanks,

MS

Tf Eight
07-05-07, 13:48
[QUOTE=Light Iron]Hi guys,

I have been arround for a while, and just wanted the ask, whether anyone has recently (maybe within a month or a week) checked the GreenStar or Vintage.) As far as I know, the green star is closed for few days. This place was raided by police, as I came to know: the manager and other staffs were arrested. I don't know if it is true, but once I called the manager and he inform me that they were closed.

Vintage on the otherhand doing good business. They have revised their pricetag and become too much pro. Choice of girls have reduced though the place has become more crowded.

There are some private houses providing customised service with almost same pricetag. Could anyone post any of these contacts?

Cheers

==============================================

Greetings,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thanks buddy for correcting me. In fact I posted this my last report from my handheld, so I was not very sure of maintaining the discipline.

I think this time I have got it right.

Sorry for bringing inconvenience for you and others.

Tf Eight
07-05-07, 14:06
Any idea abt girls at coxsbazar? Are there any hotels / guesthouses where you can visit for mongering? Pls let me know asap. Thanks

Hotel SeaGull is the right place if you have any girls with you. You can go there with girl(s) and enjoy your time at your own. But I have no idea about the supply of girls at Cox'sBazar. Moreover, you really can not take these locally available girls to SeaGull. You probably meant for a full/half type brothel. I have all the doubt whether they are in action due to the political situation across the country.

It is better if you can take some good looking upscale girls from either Dhaka or Chittagong and stay there with them to enjoy. In this way you need to count some hard cash though. Any information regarding this place would be appreicated.

T.F.E

Michigan Soul
07-05-07, 14:56
Thanks, Gos. Hope EZ responds and helps me out.

MS

Michigan Soul, I am afraid I am in New Delhi, India, and you will need to go through EZFeelin to get in touch with Lipi. She is an upcountry girl and, if EZ decides/ agrees to help you, she will require a day's notice to reach Dhaka. Another thing: if you are looking for company that speaks English, she is not the type.

Have a nice time in Dhaka,

Gos

Quader
07-05-07, 18:01
Bdeshi,

Do you have Sadhona phone number? Can you help me?

Quader

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tf Eight
07-30-07, 13:01
Greenstar Guest House is closed permanently. They have shifted to their alternative place located near American Club. I have no idea of the new place though.

Quality of supply at place near Italian embassy has gone down considerably, the price has also gone up.

I am in search of new places now. Any leads regarding this on board or through PM will be appreciated.

T.F.E

Dreamer372
07-31-07, 01:53
Hey all I was so stupid last Thursday, have to share with you.

Last Thursday I went to the disco of Hotel Sonargaon. They charge you 2k for entry and the dance floor is also very small. There I met with a girl named Nancy, who asked for 10k for whole night at her place which is an apartment at dhanmondi. On that night I was so drunk and desparate to have sex, decided to go with her. When I reached her place I found out she actually lives with 2/3 guys (she said her brother and his friends). When we were in the room they were making loud noises which made me frightened to death. At around 12 am they stopped and probably went to their room. During this time, the girl was talking all about her incomes and how much money one korean guy paid her, shits like that. When I started kissing and rubbing her, she said just to fuck her and sleep as she ass feeling sleepy (it was a contract for whole night)! Got so. Annoyed that I left that place at around 1 am, paid her 10, 000 (she blackmailed me to hell, saying she will shout and her brothers will give me a bash) for kissing and rubbing her breast for 2 mins! Shame on me!

Kenny2003
08-11-07, 03:16
Last Thursday I went to the disco of Hotel Sonargaon. ........... When I reached her place I found out she actually lives with 2/3 guys (she said her brother and his friends). When we were in the room they were making loud noises which made me frightened to death............Got so. Annoyed that I left that place at around 1 am, paid her 10, 000 (she blackmailed me to hell, saying she will shout and her brothers will give me a bash) for kissing and rubbing her breast for 2 mins! Shame on me!Bro, am not sure if you are foreigner here in Dhaka. But our general rules always should be on top of the mind no matter how [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) drunk you are:

1. Never follow a picked up girl to her house, her hotel or whatever place she tells you.

2. Never allow any pimp to bring the girl to your own house. You can specify a public place to meet & pick up the girl & ask him to get lost. Worse come to worse, agree with him a time so that you can drop the girl back to the same place for him.

Happy mongering but safety first.

Bangkoksmooth
08-16-07, 17:29
Hi, guys

Just a quick question regarding massage in Dhaka: Can anyone recommend a decent (!) place to get a full body massage with a HJ at the end? You know, the traditional Bangkok style massage:-)

Going to Dhaka soon, and would appreciate any helpful tips.

Thanks,

B.

<Please correct me if this is not the right place to post such question>

Gfslover
09-19-07, 22:36
I have a planning to visit Dhaka at around October 10, which is still Ramadan time.

Is p4p action further restricted or less (zero) available during this time ?

Can you recommend travelling at this time ?

Thanks in advance for any usefull info.

Gfslover

Ny Desiman
09-20-07, 14:51
Hello all. I have been surfing this site for sometime now and am very greatfull that Jackson created this site. There is nothing out there like this.

I am a Bangladeshi living in the States for last 20 years. Have done all sort of jobs over the years and decided to travel for a while in the next couple of years. No attachment, no baggage!

One thing I must mention is the contribution of EZ Feelin in this site. Bangladesh site would not be interesting like it is now without him. I sure hope to meet him one day. Visiting Dhaka soon. Hope to have a good time.

Cheers.

Sun Shine
09-20-07, 21:46
Hi Bdeshi,

I can guess you are really a sexy man.

Can you send me any contact number of this mahal girl?

Ny Desiman
09-21-07, 15:10
Can anyone describe the current situation of mongering scene in Dhaka? Sure don't want to be in a situation like SDreamer372. Want something private and upscale.

Mandiri2
09-22-07, 17:48
Well new to Daka, and I have to say EZ you seem to be the man to know, so lets hope we can meet up and get intouch. Staying over in Gulshan 2 right now. Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers guys, keep up the reports, will add some soon I'm sure

Sun Shine
09-22-07, 19:36
Finally I could found Sadhona Mahal and had mongered with her in Dhaka. She is more sexy and pretty one than she appeared in the photo she posted earlier while she invited others in this forum. She has been working in an international/UN organization (Partners for population Development. A UN secretariat in Dhaka) and in family she has two young kids. For which she asked to make plan ahead of time if want to make whole night party. Otherwise evening time mongering is OK for her. She is a bit costly than the others as reported in regular mongers. Probably for her social status and more experience with party tips. She is excellent in cocktail preparation and blowjobs. Here is a simple photo of her which does not reflect her sexy gestures totally.

CheersHello Bdeshi,

I am feeling jeoulous of you. You are so lucky that you could meet this mahal. I tried but could not stress her. Please help me if you can. I have some others whom you will like too. Can we exchange?

Cheers

Maria777
09-26-07, 15:01
Hi,

Any american guy's in Dhaka. Freinship with Me?

Maria.

MJG Dogs
09-26-07, 18:45
Maria;

Post a picture of yourself. Lets see what you have.....

Ny Desiman
09-30-07, 18:06
Haven't noticed any posting by EZ Feelin lately. Wondering if everything is all right.

Canyon
10-10-07, 07:05
Hey, EZ.

The Wall Street Journal had an article about how the economy and the stock market is taking off in Bangladesh. Are you making any money? How has the better economy affected the mongering situation?

Canyon

Bdeshi
10-18-07, 19:37
Hi Buddy,

To find out Sadhona - make a google search with her name and her company (where she works)

You can see her photo and will get her e-mail address.

Wish you good luck.

Bdeshi,

Do you have Sadhona phone number? Can you help me?

Quader

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Bdeshi
10-18-07, 19:43
Hi,

Maria.Post a photo of yourself.

Bdeshi
10-18-07, 19:47
Hello Bdeshi,

I am feeling jeoulous of you. You are so lucky that you could meet this mahal. I tried but could not stress her. Please help me if you can. I have some others whom you will like too. Can we exchange?

CheersMake a google search with her name and her company (the place she works at).

You will get Her email addres and photo.

Good Luck !

Tf Eight
10-25-07, 10:50
Dear Dhaka mongers, as you would see in everyday news that a crackdown is underway at the upscale areas of Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara and nearby area. This is due to drug-abuse and use of illegal sex-arousal drugs like YABA, VIAGRA etc. One of my friends (who works for the joint forces) told in a gathering that the joint forces will continue this for days. Their targets are guest houses, residential hotel/motels, apartments and other discreet places revealed by already arrested people.

For your personal safety, be watchful in visiting guest houses, taking girls to hotels/motels and private houses. This piece of information seems to be genuine as my friend is placed at a certain level and is hardly known for lose talks.

Have a safe, watchful and happy mongering.

EZ Feelin
10-28-07, 19:03
Dear Dhaka mongers, as you would see in everyday news that a crackdown is underway at the upscale areas of Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara and nearby area. This is due to drug-abuse and use of illegal sex-arousal drugs like YABA, VIAGRA etc. One of my friends (who works for the joint forces) told in a gathering that the joint forces will continue this for days. Their targets are guest houses, residential hotel/motels, apartments and other discreet places revealed by already arrested people.

For your personal safety, be watchful in visiting guest houses, taking girls to hotels/motels and private houses. This piece of information seems to be genuine as my friend is placed at a certain level and is hardly known for lose talks.

Have a safe, watchful and happy mongering.

he is absolutely right
if you are into drugs, get the **** out of BD. If you are just a monger, dont go to the guest houses, do it in private places, and if you dont have that advantage, keep it holstered.

ezfeelin

Bdeshi
11-01-07, 16:15
Hi Bdeshi,

I can guess you are really a sexy man.

Can you send me any contact number of this mahal girl? Please PM me. With your contact info. We can see how we can collaborate.

Tf Eight
11-14-07, 07:41
The infamous shiela is back in Dhaka. I have spoken to her and she is not yet sure of her assistance to Dhaka monger (basically due to ongoing drive by the law enforcing agencies). She might be of some help only to those who are known and trusted to her.

Being one of her trusted list, I availed her services. It was as charming as before. I shall get back with more details soon.

Qbfuk
12-24-07, 16:02
Fifth visit in November/December. Things are looking good - girls can be found on Gulshan Avenue late evenings by the park near the American Club. Bad news is that the Green Star is closed but their other place, Star Valley is good with a great choice of girls every time I called in. Was also taken to a place I had not been to before, Vintage Inn, in Gulshan. Had word of a third place, Gulshan Guest House?, but did not check it out. Did not check out the Park or the Ocean Palace but heard they were still operating.

So some details. Day after I arrived I was on my way to the Star Valley by rickshaw. Going up Gulshan Avenue, there was a call, hello, from a rather pretty looking girl so I asked the rickshaw driver to stop. Was offered suck and fuck for 500tk. This was cheap but not wanting to take her to my guest house we went to Star Valley. No problem here, 500tk for the room. Did the deed (and she performed reasonable - only downside was that she was showing pregnant). Afterwards came the expected hassle. 500tk was not was she wanted to settle for. Eventually pushed her out the door with 600tk and the boys got her out. Was then shown into another room by Lockman (my fellow partyman from last year) and the girls brought in. Chose one and managed another pop.

Next day, had a call from Sheila so went round and was offered the maid, Labli, for 1000tk. Not much english and not much experience but over the next few days she learnt a lot! photos to follow in the photo section.
Had to leave Dhaka for a week but on returning stayed at Sheilas and had Labli every night!

Whilst out one day, got talking to a rickshaw driver who spoke some english and he took me to the Vintage Inn. Good choice of girls but you cannot stop here with your bags for a few days like at Star Valley. Overnight is possible though. Chose Lackie and had a good session. photos to follow. Another guy on Gulshan market gave me a contact number of a girl he knew - spoke on the phone but did not manage to meet up.

Again had to go out of Dhaka and when back stayed one night at Sheilas with the same room service! Then went to my normal guest house. Had been working on the boys before to provide and so they agreed. A guy from Motijeel brought in this girl who looked like a dog and spoke no english. I said take her away and after some discussion away she went. Took the manager up to Star Velley to introduce him to Lockman and choose a girl for the night. Again a good selection and after the usual bargaining settled for Shima. A good session all night so I arranged for her to come over the next night without Star Valleys cut. photos to follow. This went on until the last day when I arranged for Lackie to come over for an afternoon session nbefore my flight in the evening!

So a good time was had in Dhaka, no chance to check Sylhet or Srimongal out, was staying with friends there. Sorry not have met up with you guys I have been in contact with either before or whilst I was there. Next time!

Ny Desiman
12-29-07, 22:15
EZ Feelin,

Will be in Dhaka in 2 weeks. After a very long time. Will be staying at family home in Dhaka. No Work.

But, is looking for a private place to unwind and have some fun time, time to time. Privacy is of utmost importance. Looking for something for a month or so.

Any suggestion about where I can find some place like that?

Ny Desiman
01-01-08, 00:06
Happy 2008 to Jackson, all Administrators and all Forum Members of Bangladesh Forum.

Wish you all Good Health and Happy Times in 2008.

Ny Desiman

Asian Western
01-06-08, 00:01
Its now 18 months since I was enjoying working in Dhaka for 3 months. Stayed in the Green Goose Guest House and every time I felt like a girl I just called the duty manager. Cant remember the pricing but it was negotiable and reasonable. Many of these girls will ass fuck too. So a sample of the girls I enjoyed are in the picks below. Green Star Guest House also a source of girls. These are in Gulshan II and Baridhara. There are also models who go from $80 to $100 for ST but worth it. Koli is an example. But they dont speak English and you need good personal contacts. This is just to give you a flavour. Life can be fun working in Dhaka. Now who would believe that!

Bowerboy
01-06-08, 16:46
Hi Asian Western

I will be in Dhaka in February and looking to avail myself of the local ladies..thanks for the tip about Green Goose Guesthouse...I have a couple of questions that I hope you may be able to answer if possible.

1. Would you recomend staying at the Green Goose? Is it a nice place in a good location?
2. Is it really as straightforward as that? You simply ask the manager to send girls?

Thanks for any information or answers you can provide.

Ny Desiman
02-02-08, 07:52
I am in Dhaka after 15 years. Wow, what a difference! I am blown away. It seems it would be easy to get some action. But, one have to have the right contact. Also, privacy is a concern. Seems like pepole standing within hearing distance every where.

Anyway, obviously as a fellow forum member, I wanted to partake in some activities. But, do not know of anyone in Dhaka that can help me out in this regard.
I see that no one has answered Bowerboy's questions either. As a forum member, I think we should help each other out.

I am willing to share expenses with a fellow forum member who is in Dhaka for accomodation and ladies in exchange for some guidance. And I will buy the first drink. Good thing is, I do not need the room for night as I have a place to stay in a relatives house.

Hoping someone would show the way.

Ricardino12
02-04-08, 20:05
Bangaldeshi gals seems to be very cute, I mean based on pics posted on this forum.. Is mongering easy in Bangla?

Dreamer372
02-11-08, 19:30
After being trying for a year, being fooled by people few times, I consider myself as an experienced guy atleast about Dhaka..... let me share my knowledge with you guys:

The best two places in my point of view to get girls in Dhaka is Sheraton bar and Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon. In Sheraton, they have a disco every night except Fridays, there are 5 / 6 Bangladeshi girls there, popular and regular ones are named - Jessy, Purnima and Aloki. All of them take 10,000 Taka for whole night (3 shots), if you cannot take them to home you have to stay at Sheraton, Sonargaon, Sarina or any other safe (accoring to the girls) place. They re available at cheaper price (depending on their need) and for few hours as well. But I dont know how to negotiate with them, I dont, whenever I stay, I do so for the whole night and at that place only.

At Sonargaon disco, you will get atleast 20 to 25 girls from the range of 3000 to 10,000 for whole night. At that hotel they disco will cost you 2000 tk to enter, you will get two beers though. By the way if you stay at that hotel overnight, entry to the disco will be free. I have already been with almost 20 girls of that place now, most of them are nice. There are few ones who asks to go to their place, dont do it, I had an terrible experience while doing so.

If you are ready to spend 15,000 tk. you can have most amazing sex at these two most secured places in Dhaka. There are lot of cheaper options, a lot, but I dont think safety is guaranteed in those places, especially with the current law and order situation in Dhaka.

Good luck.

I am in Dhaka after 15 years. Wow, what a difference! I am blown away. It seems it would be easy to get some action. But, one have to have the right contact. Also, privacy is a concern. Seems like pepole standing within hearing distance every where.

Anyway, obviously as a fellow forum member, I wanted to partake in some activities. But, do not know of anyone in Dhaka that can help me out in this regard.
I see that no one has answered Bowerboy's questions either. As a forum member, I think we should help each other out.

I am willing to share expenses with a fellow forum member who is in Dhaka for accomodation and ladies in exchange for some guidance. And I will buy the first drink. Good thing is, I do not need the room for night as I have a place to stay in a relatives house.

Hoping someone would show the way.

Hunterj007
02-19-08, 08:36
Hi EZ

I am planning to visit Dhaka for 4 to 5 days form india ( delhi )and looking after fun can u provide me place also want to about budjet and all details I am sorry my english communication is not so good waiting for your reply i am avalible on ya*** so please send reply

Thanks in advance

Ny Desiman
02-21-08, 06:00
Dreamer372,

Much appreciate your response.

Wish I can meet you though and buy you a drink.

Thanks again.

Bowerboy
02-22-08, 15:46
I am in Dhaka now and it is a lot nicer than I expected it to be...there are some stunning girls here, absolutely beautiful and very exotic, and you catch their eye wherever you go as they are so curious, it is a real turn on and very alluring (they are just curious and nothing sexual but they catch your eye and then smile back when you smile, it is lovely).

Despite the information posted on here you will almost certainly not find any of these guest houses listed unless you know exactly where they are..no tuk tuk or taxi drivers seem to know them, they are not in the guidebook and they do not appear on google...the Dhaka info to date on this thread is not much use apart from that about the discos (thanks for that).

Having been unable to find the said guesthouses I resorted to the tried and tested method of asking the rickshaw drivers and fortunately they knew the places (none of which are listed here). The two places I went to were up near the American Club at Gulshan 2. There are a lot of girls hanging around in the back streets around the American Club and the surrounding area (in the streets behind Spitfire restaurant and also afround the lovely park near the American club.

The easiest way to find the places is to ask one of the rickshaw drivers that hang around near the American Club. One place is along the road opposite the road to the American club (so coming from the American Club you would just go straight across the main road) and is in a street right next to the Qatar Embassy. There were a couple of other houses but I used this one on two separate nights. Both nights I had absolutely stunning 18 year old girls dressed in their traditional saris and much to my surprise both of them gave excellent service including BBBJ and also come on tits. On both occasions I was shown a veritable stable of attractive girls (about 10 girls) all of whom were beautiful and in the 18 to 20 age range..this was much better than I had anticipated and I paid 4,000 Thaka (about $80) for one pop on the premises. This is probably too much but it was money well spent and I have no regrets.

At first I was pretty paranoid as there are a lot of guys just sort of milling round the house where the ladies are but it all turned out to be just fine, no problems and the rooms were ok. Also leading to my paranoia are all the reports on this thread about “crackdowns” and raids etc…this didn’t seem to be a problem and my guess is that if the places are open then you are fine to proceed…if a crackdown comes then the places are closed and you cant use them anyway…It all seemed pretty straightforward and I don’t think you need to be overly paranoid but do need to be careful as always….it is clear that as long as the houses are paying their backshish then you are ok to proceed and it is unlikely the door will be kicked down in the middle of your fun (this is what we all fear isn’t it???!!!)

Nice place and I am loving it here so far…I will alsoreport on Srimingal and Syhlet.

Habildar
03-17-08, 07:53
Hello Bdeshi,

CheersHi,

Tried to contact with Sadhona. But she left the job. How could we find her again?

Meat Loaf
03-28-08, 21:50
I was wondering how far / long is the trip from Kolkata, India, to Dhaka, Bangladesh? And about how much does it cost?

Ny Desiman
03-31-08, 10:33
Anyone had any experience in the Center Point hotel in Gulshan 2?

Tf Eight
04-02-08, 05:32
I was wondering how far / long is the trip from Kolkata, India, to Dhaka, Bangladesh? And about how much does it cost?

It is only 40 minutes by air and about 10 hous by road.

The cost by air is about $200 two way and some $100+ one way. By road cost is only $20 one way. Hope this will help you.

Meat Loaf
04-02-08, 21:35
thanks member #1248.

next question: how is kalkata and / or dhaka for english-speakers? and how is the infrastructure in those two cities for (1) housing rentals; (2) high-speed internet service; and (3) socializing as an english-speaker.

i've read the entire thread for both cities, but nobody has really addressed those three important areas.

any information is greatly appreciated.

p.s. i watched "born into brothels" and it was an education on life.

Robin Hook
04-07-08, 10:36
The infamous guest houses supplying meat in Gulshan and Baridhara are now closed. They told me that they were going to relocate to places nearby. Hopefully they will be in operation during the middle of this month.

Tf Eight
04-07-08, 10:45
thanks member #1248.

next question: how is kalkata and / or dhaka for english-speakers? and how is the infrastructure in those two cities for (1) housing rentals; (2) high-speed internet service; and (3) socializing as an english-speaker.

i've read the entire thread for both cities, but nobody has really addressed those three important areas.

any information is greatly appreciated.

p.s. i watched "born into brothels" and it was an education on life.

both the cities are little difficult with the english speakers. but with the help of body language and broken english one will be able to manage comfortably. now ansering your questions: 1) housing rental in both the cities differs for short and long term stay and also basing on the location of the house. with the range of $1000 to $5000/per month, you should be able to find a decently furnished house in up-scale areas. 2) medium speed internet connection available in both the places. 3) it depends on where and how do you want to socialize and what woud be the purpose of socializing.

hope this will help you and others in the forum.

t.f.e

Tf Eight
04-08-08, 11:13
The infamous guest houses supplying meat in Gulshan and Baridhara are now closed. They told me that they were going to relocate to places nearby. Hopefully they will be in operation during the middle of this month.

This is sadly and badly true. But there are some private houses that are still operating in these areas. I don't know specific but others who know can share this on board.

Anchor71
04-15-08, 08:28
Dhaka is a peculiar city. It is not easy to get things there. Interestingly, there were two cabarets in Dhaka in the 70s. There were numerous massage parlours in Dhaka in 1980s and 1990s. The major brothels like kandupatti and tanbazar were demolished. All of these were vanished due to gradual Islamazition of the society.

The city hosts one crore people. There is no straight way of mongering. Therefore, the city becomes a perverted one.

Now, some of the very few sources are guesthouses in Dhaka and in major cities like Sylhet and Chittagong, hotels of Dhaka and other district towns, and some private houses and apartments. On the other hand, there are many girls now involved in prostitution than before. Almost all of them depend on either pimp or previous connections.

Leading hotels like Sonargaon and Sheraton are for the upmarket pros. They are available either at the disco or through the doormen/ bellboy (pimp). In case of other hotels and guesthouses, the managers are working as pimps.

There are some restaurants in Gulshan area in Dhaka where they sometime arrange dance party. These are basically the meeting area for the girls and the customers. One such nightclub was Trump at Banani. This is also not in operation now.

The problem is, nightclubs/ massage parlours/ discos/ guesthouses - all are also involved in many crimes like drug business, arms trade and terrorist activities and even in killing.

Well, nothing can stop mongers from mongering. The society has changed. Now, more and more girls, particularly the highly educated, English-medium school goers, young housewives, housewives of defence personnel, fashion model, film actress, office executives are more engaged in prostitution just for some additional money. The price range starts at as low as US$10 to US$150. For a film actress/ model, it may go as high as $$$ and beyond.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Meat Loaf
04-22-08, 14:14
Thank you two fellas' for the information.

Meat Loaf

Manindhaka
05-20-08, 21:37
Hi,

Maria.Hello Maria,

I would love to chat sometime.

Drop me a line here.

Bye for now.

Tokyoam
05-26-08, 16:16
Is Village Inn still viable? If so, what are the hours?

Am staying far away from the Sheraton unfortunately. Any other options?

Will Spend
06-16-08, 10:54
Is the Sheraton safe?

If staying there, where to get the girls?

Any names or pickup places.

I will be there for the next week or so.

Let me know.

Tf Eight
06-17-08, 10:53
Is the Sheraton safe?

If staying there, where to get the girls?

Any names or pickup places.

I will be there for the next week or so.

Let me know.

Sheraton is safe. You can get some choices in the bar but the price is unusually high. You can pick-up girls from outside and take them to your room. It is permitted in Sheraton if you accompany the girl from the lobby to your room.

There are many pick-up points in Dhaka- mostly Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Dhanmondi areas. You need specific knowledge on the points for the pickup. Unless you are familiar with the chain, you will never be able to reach them.

Some guys at the exit gate will be eager to help you get the street hookers but you can not take them in (security will not allow). In this case you will have to go to their slum and this is dangerous for you of course.

PM me when you are in Dhaka, I shall provide you some contacts which will make your mongering easy (both inside and outside Sheraton).

Will Spend
06-23-08, 09:42
Sheraton is safe. You can get some choices in the bar but the price is unusually high. You can pick-up girls from outside and take them to your room. It is permitted in Sheraton if you accompany the girl from the lobby to your room.

There are many pick-up points in Dhaka- mostly Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Dhanmondi areas. You need specific knowledge on the points for the pickup. Unless you are familiar with the chain, you will never be able to reach them.

Some guys at the exit gate will be eager to help you get the street hookers but you can not take them in (security will not allow). In this case you will have to go to their slum and this is dangerous for you of course.

PM me when you are in Dhaka, I shall provide you some contacts which will make your mongering easy (both inside and outside Sheraton).Sheraton will be fine I think - will like to keep it within the hotel, any idea how much damage? and quality of the product?

What about CTG - any information?

Manindhaka
07-22-08, 22:58
It's been a month since there's been any kind of post. I know the regular spots have closed off but I'm sure they have opened up some new joint by now. Has anyone been to any new spot lately?

Turky
08-04-08, 13:35
I'm very recent in this scene. Just cameback in dhaka for a month. Heard from a friend theres some cute NSU girls available. Altho I'm not sure its safe. Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks

Turky
08-04-08, 13:44
Ah well, again. Gonna be in Dhaka in a few days. I'm new into this scene. I've been told theres some cute girls around the Banani Universities. Is it safe? Can anyone tell me where to find them.

Leady Seeker
08-11-08, 14:08
Hi all,

I am a new member of this forum and got lots informations about mongering in Dhaka. Recently I visted dhaka for two weeks and meet this girl (can't remember her name, sorry) in hotel sheraton. Any one know her or know her contact cuz I lost my mobile with her no as well.

Cheers

Naina
08-15-08, 18:44
Willy [Name deleted by Admin], XX years old Canadian Guy. Stage name "Slowsensation", Introdusced with him on net, he had visited at Dhaka, this man is clean, and he really lives up to his name (slowsensation). He has a very soft touch, very slow and gentle. He should change his name to slowsensations, because there were many sensations. We met while my husband was at work. He rented a hotel room at the Gulshan area, and we agreed to meet around 11am. When I went his hotel room and to the door he was nervous, but invited me in. When he opened the door, I smiled to him, and walked in and gave me a kiss that I will never forget. I got so lost in that kiss. In fact we both did, and it went into a very memorable pleasurable experience. Afer I became a woman several times, He told me about the gift, and I said to him "it was my pleasure to serve you, but I want you to keep your money. You are a true Gentleman, and an expression of true man" he tried to insist that I take it, but I wouldn't. Since then, I have emailed him several times, and we keep in touch, but he is never pushy, and only responds to emails that I send him. I like it that way, because I am married to a successful businessman, and I don't want to jeopardize my marriage. I just needed what my husband couldn't give me.

I remembered him for long day. Feeling with tear and open my eye on way, When Willy will be come again. And or looking like a Willy, a another Slowsensation.

Naina Jessica

Kalhari
09-16-08, 19:01
Hi guys,

Other than those expensive Sheraton kind of place, there should be places in Dhaka, where we can pick some decent Bdesh girls for short time. Does anyone referring to this forum in Bdesh know such a place.

I am looking a place. Reasonable damages accepted.

Please keep us updated. Not just me. May be thousands want to know. A great help.

Kalhiru

Deshi Lover
10-17-08, 05:38
Hi,

I've just moved to Dhaka for work and am looking for entry points into the scene. Aside from the street girls it seems pretty quiet. Can anyone recommend any good hotels or guest houses where it's possible to get girls for short-term/overnight? I'm sure there are some but looking back in the thread it seems that many are closed. I'd be grateful for any hints, you can also pm me.

Thanks

Kalhari
10-26-08, 04:56
Hi,

I've just moved to Dhaka for work and am looking for entry points into the scene. Aside from the street girls it seems pretty quiet. Can anyone recommend any good hotels or guest houses where it's possible to get girls for short-term/overnight? I'm sure there are some but looking back in the thread it seems that many are closed. I'd be grateful for any hints, you can also pm me.

ThanksHi,

Why not go to Blaze Pub @ Raddison Hotel in Air Port Road and give it a try.

There are lots of Good chicks coming up there so it is upto you to have the negotiations.

Try and post.

Qbfuk
11-18-08, 16:33
The place that I have stayed at in the past has changed hands and is no longer girl friendly. So I am looking for a new palce to stay which can provide or at least is happy when someone is brought in. Any suggestions?

Kalhari
11-21-08, 09:01
I did put a report concerning paid membership in this site but no response yet! Well, mongering is a viral disease and I think I am infected by that virus. In Bangladesh, you can go to Sheraton, Pan Pacific and pick up girls from there. One contact leads to so many other contacts! They cannot speak in English but all the girls got a story to say, some are mothers, some are daughters serving their babies or parents. Sometimes I think we are destined to hell, but when money is being paid to them a reason can be found. I do feel like a philanthropist person, and that might sound as a hypocrite statement. But still the question remains the same, why do we do things that we do?Nothing to worry dear. If you analyze everything properly and independently, without bias to anything, then everything you do is to HAVE GOOD FUCK end of the day.

Qbfuk
11-23-08, 14:07
I shall be in Dhaka again in January. Anyone else around - suggest we meet up and enjoy ourselves. This will be my sixth visit and as you can see from previous reports I generally do OK!

Remycoudhury
12-13-08, 22:09
Hey guys I maybe flying out to Syhlet soon and just wanted some info from anyone that has punted their before.

Price, places to go,etc.

Sex Hunk
12-16-08, 17:59
Its now 18 months since I was enjoying working in Dhaka for 3 months. Stayed in the Green Goose Guest House and every time I felt like a girl I just called the duty manager. Cant remember the pricing but it was negotiable and reasonable. Many of these girls will ass fuck too. So a sample of the girls I enjoyed are in the picks below. Green Star Guest House also a source of girls. These are in Gulshan II and Baridhara. There are also models who go from $80 to $100 for ST but worth it. Koli is an example. But they dont speak English and you need good personal contacts. This is just to give you a flavour. Life can be fun working in Dhaka. Now who would believe that!What is the procedure to ask for a girl in Green Goose?Should i ask the waiter or some one?Please answer.

Qbfuk
01-13-09, 16:28
Arrived on Wednesday 6th and went straight to the Hotel pacific wghich I had heard was girl friendly and would supply. Wrong!! So off to that old standby the Park Hotel in Kakrail. If you stand outside the Hotel Razmoni Isha Khan theres a set of lights to thr left. Cross the road and go down to the right and the Park Hotel is on the left. No sign but theres a little alleyway where a car can go in. Down there to the left are the stairs to reception. If you come to the small eating place you have gone too far. So book in and decide to go out to the place which used to be just further along which only did short times. Place closed but a helpful boy took me to another place on North South Road saying girl was good suck. Up many stairs and shown into a tiny room. In comes this girl (about a 5) so decide give her a go. But no suck, no touch just a quick in and out. When we finished in comes the boy and I said This girl no good - no suck, no touch. OK, OK I bring another and off he goes. Back he comes with a real dog so I say OK I go and off I start to go. And I get down the stairs and away without paying anything! But not a place to go. That night the Park produced a seven - only trouble is she wanted the TV on all the time and her phone kept going. At 1.00 I threw her out. Good thing was I had only paid half to the boy at the beginning - 3000tk so I reckon I was quits. When the boy came asking why I had thrown her out I told him about the constant mobile calls (She was even taking calls when I was licking her out so I just nipped her clit!). Next day reading the paper over breakfast I discovered holiday for three days so I was off on the train.

Today I am back, staying at the jame Prestige - looks like nothing for tonight but I had a number to call and sampled a seven/eight at a new place near Gulshan 2. Got her mobile no so can deal direst. Says she is going to bring her friend! Got one promised for tomorrow at 11 so I am going to be a busy but smiling fella! Apologies to those who have tried to email me - only use email irregulalrly when away from home - you have my BD mobile no so call me.

Taj Dhaka
01-17-09, 11:36
Any one wants to help a fellow hobbyist.

I need a genuine contact at Dhaka please .

Fifth visit in November/December. Things are looking good - girls can be found on Gulshan Avenue late evenings by the park near the American Club. Bad news is that the Green Star is closed but their other place, Star Valley is good with a great choice of girls every time I called in. Was also taken to a place I had not been to before, Vintage Inn, in Gulshan. Had word of a third place, Gulshan Guest House?, but did not check it out. Did not check out the Park or the Ocean Palace but heard they were still operating.

So some details. Day after I arrived I was on my way to the Star Valley by rickshaw. Going up Gulshan Avenue, there was a call, hello, from a rather pretty looking girl so I asked the rickshaw driver to stop. Was offered suck and fuck for 500tk. This was cheap but not wanting to take her to my guest house we went to Star Valley. No problem here, 500tk for the room. Did the deed (and she performed reasonable - only downside was that she was showing pregnant). Afterwards came the expected hassle. 500tk was not was she wanted to settle for. Eventually pushed her out the door with 600tk and the boys got her out. Was then shown into another room by Lockman (my fellow partyman from last year) and the girls brought in. Chose one and managed another pop.

Next day, had a call from Sheila so went round and was offered the maid, Labli, for 1000tk. Not much english and not much experience but over the next few days she learnt a lot! photos to follow in the photo section.
Had to leave Dhaka for a week but on returning stayed at Sheilas and had Labli every night!

Whilst out one day, got talking to a rickshaw driver who spoke some english and he took me to the Vintage Inn. Good choice of girls but you cannot stop here with your bags for a few days like at Star Valley. Overnight is possible though. Chose Lackie and had a good session. photos to follow. Another guy on Gulshan market gave me a contact number of a girl he knew - spoke on the phone but did not manage to meet up.

Again had to go out of Dhaka and when back stayed one night at Sheilas with the same room service! Then went to my normal guest house. Had been working on the boys before to provide and so they agreed. A guy from Motijeel brought in this girl who looked like a dog and spoke no english. I said take her away and after some discussion away she went. Took the manager up to Star Velley to introduce him to Lockman and choose a girl for the night. Again a good selection and after the usual bargaining settled for Shima. A good session all night so I arranged for her to come over the next night without Star Valleys cut. photos to follow. This went on until the last day when I arranged for Lackie to come over for an afternoon session nbefore my flight in the evening!

So a good time was had in Dhaka, no chance to check Sylhet or Srimongal out, was staying with friends there. Sorry not have met up with you guys I have been in contact with either before or whilst I was there. Next time!

Taj Dhaka
01-17-09, 12:14
I wish some one sent me a contact at Dhaka.

Its now 18 months since I was enjoying working in Dhaka for 3 months. Stayed in the Green Goose Guest House and every time I felt like a girl I just called the duty manager. Cant remember the pricing but it was negotiable and reasonable. Many of these girls will ass fuck too. So a sample of the girls I enjoyed are in the picks below. Green Star Guest House also a source of girls. These are in Gulshan II and Baridhara. There are also models who go from $80 to $100 for ST but worth it. Koli is an example. But they dont speak English and you need good personal contacts. This is just to give you a flavour. Life can be fun working in Dhaka. Now who would believe that!

Qbfuk
01-21-09, 06:26
Second visit to Dhaka last weekend.

Stayed at Jame Prestige, a GH I have used in the past which used to provide - no longer. However went out to meet a contact near Gulshan 2, name of Kader. He runs a reasonable joint which had 5 girls to choose from. I chose the one in the sari, name of Lippy. Bit heavier than I would normally choose but the best looker of the selection. A good time was had by all. She enjoyed DATY (first time I think) and multiple positions. Gave me her mobile number when I left and said she wanted a double with her friend! Problem is where to go.

Next day had to move to anotherGH (arranged for me by my minder at short notice by my 'minder'). This was was also awkward towards visitors. Walked out that night in the direction of the park near the American Club and sure enough was picked up by a rickshaw. Yes, he knew of a place so off we went. Went past the Star Valley and round the block to stop outside what looked like a high class place. Sure enough - this was not the place. Off again and met up with his brother. He knew another place near Farm Gate. Down there in a CNG and up many flights of stairs. Shown into a room and theselection paraded. Chose a young looking girl who spoke no english. Trouble is she did not want to do it - tried all sorts of excuses, keeping her legs closed, etc. Put my pants on and called the boy, telling him the problem. He spoke with the girl and assured me it would be OK. So try again and same result. Called the boy again and said this girl no good. Offered to get me another girl for another 1500 (already paid 2500). I said no and off we went - a write off of themoney but was not going to chance any more there. Back in a CNG to Banani on Airport Road by the Pedestrian bridge. Again up many stairs to be told only by booking in advance. A place to remember for the future. The owner then took us down to Moakali to another place (opposite the bus terminal). Again many stairs and into a room to be shown a choice of two - both 5/6. Chose one and did the deed for 2000. So eventually success.

Back out of Dhaka again but my contact from the airport still calling me. He has not yet delivered but anyone who wants to be pestered in the hope of something - his name is Haladil. Meanwhile another contact has offered me a girl and have already spoken with her by phone - sounds promising!

Mighty Spearsman
02-02-09, 07:11
I wish some one sent me a contact at Dhaka.

Any one wants to help a fellow hobbyist.

I need a genuine contact at Dhaka please .
Only two posts, the second of which is a duplicate of the first post. Who are you, and why should we help you when you haven't written any informative posts of your own experiences?

Qbfuk
02-11-09, 07:00
So back to Dhaka again at the end of January. Have now found a reasonable place to stay which is girl friendly (and will supply). Radial Palace Hotel in Banani.
Kadir who is running the place near LabAid hospital in Gulshan used to be at the Vintage Inn (now closed). He also has some rooms to let. Reasonable selection of girls when I visited again.
Across the road from Kemel Ataturk Ave in Banani (heading into the centre) theres a chap called Biplok who seems to be running the cheaper end of the market. Tried him a couple of times with success.
Best source is a chap I met on New Market who brings young girls to my room (all for 1000taka). Cant beat for quality and price. he is going to try to find me a first time girl.
So may be next week another trip to Dhaka!

Sex Hunk
02-11-09, 15:35
Hi guys,

It seems there is something for us even in Dhaka. May be I have to spend some time here as well and thats why I have stared my home work. So is there any one who can help me out where to start with? I have the opportunity to experience the happenings of Amsterdam, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Vienna, Brussels etc. So anybody needing any suggestions for those places is welcome.

So back to Dhaka again at the end of January. Have now found a reasonable place to stay which is girl friendly (and will supply). Radial Palace Hotel in Banani.

Kadir who is running the place near LabAid hospital in Gulshan used to be at the Vintage Inn (now closed). He also has some rooms to let. Reasonable selection of girls when I visited again.

Across the road from Kemel Ataturk Ave in Banani (heading into the centre) theres a chap called Biplok who seems to be running the cheaper end of the market. Tried him a couple of times with success.

Best source is a chap I met on New Market who brings young girls to my room (all for 1000taka). Cant beat for quality and price. he is going to try to find me a first time girl.

So may be next week another trip to Dhaka!

Perleperle
02-11-09, 16:56

So may be next week another trip to Dhaka!Is anybody in Dhaka for the time being..and have some contacts..

Cheers!

Perleperle
02-11-09, 17:09
Dear Qfuk and others!

Does anybody have contacts in Dhaka for fun and is anybody around Dhaska this time.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
02-13-09, 05:34
Read my reports!

Clint Eastwood
02-13-09, 09:27
I understand that you are in Dhaka. Will you care to meet for a drink or two..If inetrested I can give you my mail.

Cheers!

Clint Eastwood
02-15-09, 14:37
Thanx for sharring!

Are you in Dhaka at the moment? How old is this contact number.

Cheers!

Sex Hunk
02-16-09, 14:51
Try kader phone no is 01716750538 mobile near labaid in gulshan2, dependable guy, I have tried with success.Is he a supplier means he has his own business or he just acts as middleman and show us the places with some tips or something?

Clint Eastwood
02-16-09, 18:33
Tried your contact number. But no answer. How old is your contact?

Anybody got another contact number, pls. share.

Chers!

Indian1
02-16-09, 21:31
Tried your contact number. But no answer. How old is your contact?

Anybody got another contact number, pls. share.

Chers!As late as one wk old number again 01716750538

Clint Eastwood
02-17-09, 01:58
Are you in Dhaka this moment?

Indian1's contact seems to b old, I've called but no response

If anyone has other contacs pls. share.

Thanks

Cheers everybody!

Sex Hunk
02-17-09, 10:45
Are you in Dhaka this moment?

Indian1's contact seems to b old, I've called but no response

If anyone has other contacs pls. share.

Thanks

Cheers everybody!I am not in Dhaka at this moment.Probably end of March.Going though this section now is part of my preparation process so that when i will be there i can go into actions directly and have a nice time to some fellow mongers.

Clint Eastwood
02-17-09, 15:20
Just returned from Kader's guesthouse. 5-6 girls to choose from. Asked for 3000 gave 2000 (don't know if that amount was reasonable or not, what do you guys think?!)

Service was ok above average though not a stunner.

Thanks for sharing contact.

Cheers!

Sex Hunk
02-18-09, 15:25
Just returned from Kader's guesthouse. 5-6 girls to choose from. Asked for 3000 gave 2000 (don't know if that amount was reasonable or not, what do you guys think?!)

Service was ok above average though not a stunner.

Thanks for sharing contact.

Cheers!Good to hear that you have some experience.Is the money you quoted is including the rooms?And what was the time spend?What was the service they offer?Do you need to make an appointment before?

Clint Eastwood
02-19-09, 02:20
2000 thaka incl. room. for around 40 min. (don't know if thats the usual price or overprice)

Are you in Dhaka?

Cheers!

Clint Eastwood
02-19-09, 13:31
I think it would be better to give Kader a call first.

If you or others got more contacs and suggestions pls. SHARE!

Heard that there should be other places in Gulshan 1 and 2 or closeby areas.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
02-22-09, 07:41
Another quick trip to Dhaka. Stayed at the Park Hotel in Kakrail again and really struck lucky this time. Usual arrangement - 3000taka for all night, girls brought at 9.00 and leave about 6 next morning.

Was offered a choice of two, one I had seen before (reasonable but not worth another round) and another not looking too good. So said no and away the boy went to bring two more. Two girls in saris - bother good looking but the one I chose had just the edge. She was a little raver. Within five minutes had her screaming just by reverse oral. That was the way all night - she just wanted more and more. Fortunately (or not as some may think) after the first shot, I last a long time now (something to do with age) so was able to just keep going. Only problem was she spoke very little english. Five times in all that night and swapped phone numbers.

Next day got a friend to talk with her on my phone to book her for the second night. Nine came and the boy came saying she was not coming - sick. OK, show me the choices. Was taken down to see the selection of five - none exceptional so declined. Five minutes later in he comes with the girl from previous night! Another long sleepless night followed.

The third night I was not sure if she would come again but I was not too bothered as I had an early train to catch. Checked the selection again and declined though there was one that looked quite tasty. I needed some sleep!

So here we are in the wilds again (photos to follow when I get back home). Next Dhaka trip in a couple of weeks maybe.

Indian1
02-22-09, 14:30
Is the hotel safe and clean?

How much is rent?

Very good report. Cheers

Clint Eastwood
02-22-09, 17:43
Another quick trip to Dhaka. Stayed at the Park Hotel in Kakrail again and really struck lucky this time. Usual arrangement - 3000taka for all night, girls brought at 9.00 and leave about 6 next morning.

Was offered a choice of two, one I had seen before (reasonable but not worth another round) and another not looking too good. So said no and away the boy went to bring two more. Two girls in saris - bother good looking but the one I chose had just the edge. She was a little raver. Within five minutes had her screaming just by reverse oral. That was the way all night - she just wanted more and more. Fortunately (or not as some may think) after the first shot, I last a long time now (something to do with age) so was able to just keep going. Only problem was she spoke very little english. Five times in all that night and swapped phone numbers.

Next day got a friend to talk with her on my phone to book her for the second night. Nine came and the boy came saying she was not coming - sick. OK, show me the choices. Was taken down to see the selection of five - none exceptional so declined. Five minutes later in he comes with the girl from previous night! Another long sleepless night followed.

The third night I was not sure if she would come again but I was not too bothered as I had an early train to catch. Checked the selection again and declined though there was one that looked quite tasty. I needed some sleep!

So here we are in the wilds again (photos to follow when I get back home). Next Dhaka trip in a couple of weeks maybe.Look like you hand great fun QFUK. Looking forward for the pictures. Pls. share the contact:)

Cheers mate!

Qbfuk
02-24-09, 08:20
Place is reasonably clean, they make up the beds when you are shown to the room (2 beds in the room - see January report!). Bathroom is in the centre of the long room and a sitting area by the door. Best rooms are on the fourth floor - lift seems to be working most of the time this year which is an improvement. Rate for these rooms is 2000 taka per night and ladies are 3000 taka per night - though the boys will probably start by asking 6000! A good place to stay if you want somewhere near the station but not for your last night in Dhaka before flying out - too far from the airport and traffic is really bad every day now.

Sex Hunk
02-24-09, 11:16
I am not in Dhaka now may be in the first half of April.So enjoy mongering till i come and keep posting!

2000 thaka incl. room. for around 40 min. (don't know if thats the usual price or overprice)

Are you in Dhaka?

Cheers!

Clint Eastwood
02-24-09, 14:11
Place is reasonably clean, they make up the beds when you are shown to the room (2 beds in the room - see January report!). Bathroom is in the centre of the long room and a sitting area by the door. Best rooms are on the fourth floor - lift seems to be working most of the time this year which is an improvement. Rate for these rooms is 2000 taka per night and ladies are 3000 taka per night - though the boys will probably start by asking 6000! A good place to stay if you want somewhere near the station but not for your last night in Dhaka before flying out - too far from the airport and traffic is really bad every day now.Hi!

Whats the name of the place. Do you have conntactnumber for the girl you were with? or other contacs?

Waiting for your pictures!

Pls share che3ers!!

Kabuki
02-26-09, 06:04
Hi Qbfuk, very good report. The hotel you mentioned is it "Royal Park Hotel" as I'm not finding Park Hotel when I google. I'm visiting Dhaka shortly and would like to stay there. Is there any specific contact I should call or the arrangement can be done at hotel itself? Your help will be much appreciated. You can PM me.

Kabuki

[QUOTE=Qbfuk]Another quick trip to Dhaka. Stayed at the Park Hotel in Kakrail again and really struck lucky this time. Usual arrangement - 3000taka for all night, girls brought at 9.00 and leave about 6 next morning.

Kalhari
02-26-09, 18:15
Hi Qbfuk, very good report. The hotel you mentioned is it "Royal Park Hotel" as I'm not finding Park Hotel when I google. I'm visiting Dhaka shortly and would like to stay there. Is there any specific contact I should call or the arrangement can be done at hotel itself? Your help will be much appreciated. You can PM me.

Kabuki

[QUOTE=Qbfuk]Another quick trip to Dhaka. Stayed at the Park Hotel in Kakrail again and really struck lucky this time. Usual arrangement - 3000taka for all night, girls brought at 9.00 and leave about 6 next morning.The Royal Park Hotel. RPH. A Sri Lankan Own hotel. It is owned by well known garment manufaturing giant. Hirdaramani Group. The CEO is a Sri Lankan. The Executive Chef is a Sri Lankan. His name is Rajeeva.

This is located at Road 25. Banani. Easiest way to go there is. From Gulshan 2 Roundabout take left turn (if coming from Gulshan 1) and then take the 2nd left turn to Banani Road 27 which leads to Graveyard. On to your right side you can find Road 25. Just end of Road 25 on to your left side you can see RPH.

I have been there several times to have Sri Lanka food (specially on Friday) And I heard from them that after 9 you can have short term stays.

Girls from Radison prefer RPH as it is easy for them to come from Radison.

Have Fun. (guys I cannot take girls to that hotel due to my personal connections with CEO)

Have Fun.

Clint Eastwood
02-28-09, 15:36
[QUOTE=Kabuki]Hi Qbfuk, very good report. The hotel you mentioned is it "Royal Park Hotel" as I'm not finding Park Hotel when I google. I'm visiting Dhaka shortly and would like to stay there. Is there any specific contact I should call or the arrangement can be done at hotel itself? Your help will be much appreciated. You can PM me.

Kabuki

The Royal Park Hotel. RPH. A Sri Lankan Own hotel. It is owned by well known garment manufaturing giant. Hirdaramani Group. The CEO is a Sri Lankan. The Executive Chef is a Sri Lankan. His name is Rajeeva.

This is located at Road 25. Banani. Easiest way to go there is. From Gulshan 2 Roundabout take left turn (if coming from Gulshan 1) and then take the 2nd left turn to Banani Road 27 which leads to Graveyard. On to your right side you can find Road 25. Just end of Road 25 on to your left side you can see RPH.

I have been there several times to have Sri Lanka food (specially on Friday) And I heard from them that after 9 you can have short term stays.

Girls from Radison prefer RPH as it is easy for them to come from Radison.

Have Fun. (guys I cannot take girls to that hotel due to my personal connections with CEO)

Have Fun.Anyone got contact numbers for fun Dhaka pls Share.

Take Care

Cheers!

Qbfuk
03-01-09, 07:13
Park Hotel is in Kakrail not Banani. Travelling into the centre from Airport Road, pass the Razmoni Isha Khan Hotel on the left (dont bother staying there - overpriced and more important - no girls!). Just after the R.I.K. turn right at the lights. going down that road theres a cinema on the left, then a medical centre, then an opening you can drive into. That is the entrance. Going in there take the first bay on the left for the lift and stairs. Reception is on the first floor. If you pass a cheap eating house you have gone too far! Not too far from the Park and the R.I.K. is the big cheapie place for short times - if it is still going.

Will probably be there later on this week. Have fun.

Kabuki
03-02-09, 11:34
Thanks a ton to Qbfuk & Kalhari for info. Think i should look for Park Hotel in Kakrail whereas Royal Park Hotel is in Banani as you mentioned. Kalhari, you mentioned girls from Radison prefer RPH. Does that mean one can find girls in Radison or need contact. Kindly do let me know.

Qbfuk - if you are there in dhaka later this week then let me know how long will you stay as i'll be there early next week. We can catch up. We can PM each other if it works.

Park Hotel is in Kakrail not Banani. Travelling into the centre from Airport Road, pass the Razmoni Isha Khan Hotel on the left (dont bother staying there - overpriced and more important - no girls!).

Will probably be there later on this week. Have fun.

Clint Eastwood
03-02-09, 18:26
Thanks a ton to Qbfuk & Kalhari for info. Think i should look for Park Hotel in Kakrail whereas Royal Park Hotel is in Banani as you mentioned. Kalhari, you mentioned girls from Radison prefer RPH. Does that mean one can find girls in Radison or need contact. Kindly do let me know.

Qbfuk - if you are there in dhaka later this week then let me know how long will you stay as i'll be there early next week. We can catch up. We can PM each other if it works.Kabuki and Qbfuk. I am also in Dhaka. If you wanna meet it would be a pleasure. Let me know.

Cheers!

Kabuki
03-03-09, 16:44
Clint Eastwood, we can surely try meeting if it works for us.

Qbfuk : wanted to check if I need to contact Park Hotel staff for girls or one needs other contact. Let us know

Kabuki and Qbfuk. I am also in Dhaka. If you wanna meet it would be a pleasure. Let me know.

Cheers!

Josh69
03-04-09, 01:18
Hi Guys,
It would be nice to know the address/tel number/rate information on these two hotels. Also whats the going rate of radisson pickups? any particular time/day to pickup? WHat is the short time rate in royal park hotel? Thank you for the information.

Kabuki
03-04-09, 18:30
Hi Qbfuk,

Checked Park Hotel in Kakrail and it seems they do not entertain foreigners. So bad luck for me. Is Royal Park Hotel good place to leave and more importantly do we get girls there. Let me know your feedback on the same.

[QUOTE=Qbfuk]Park Hotel is in Kakrail not Banani. Travelling into the centre from Airport Road, pass the Razmoni Isha Khan Hotel on the left (dont bother staying there - overpriced and more important - no girls!). Just after the R.I.K. turn right at the lights. going down that road theres a cinema on the left, then a medical centre, then an opening you can drive into. That is the entrance. Going in there take the first bay on the left for the lift and stairs. Reception is on the first floor. I

Clint Eastwood
03-05-09, 04:03
Let me know if you meet later this week in Dhaka. I would like to join in. If it works out we can xchange contact info.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
03-07-09, 05:47
Park Hotel does take foreigners - otherwise I would not be allowed to stay!

Kabuki
03-08-09, 18:53
Client Eastwood,

I will be there in Dhaka on tuesday.

Let me know if want go hunting together. You can PM me.

Let me know if you meet later this week in Dhaka. I would like to join in. If it works out we can xchange contact info.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
03-09-09, 07:51
Another couple of nights in Dhaka. my main contact tried to get me a nurse for Friday but turns out she is working nights (and that was what I had in mind!). So out with my rickshaw man to sample the delights. He phoned Kadiers palce so off we went to look. New man (Mr Colin) was there - greedy - wanted 100taka more than Kader asks. Line up was not too inspiring so I passed. As we came away from there he said he had another contact. OK this was a private setup. We waited at a rickshaw drivers tea spot for the girl to be brought. Too very young girls saying 'hungry' - too young now but in a few years I would be tempted. Eventually girl arrives - 4000taka for all night - and reasonable looks too. So back to the guest house. This girl really enjoyed DATY - not surprising as she has quite a large clit - first time I saw one in Bangla girl. Slipped in when she was nice and wet but I could see she was in pain. Turns out she has only had small ones before and I am not big. Two shots and I decided that was enough for her - too much pain. Threw her out.
Saturday she kept phoning me but I was out late for dinner with some friends. Nothing that night and now out of Dhaka. Going down to the station my taxi man said he could arrange garment workers for me so will see next time.

Kalhari
03-13-09, 17:48

Qbfuk - if you are there in dhaka later this week then let me know how long will you stay as i'll be there early next week. We can catch up. We can PM each other if it works.You have to go to Blaze pub in Radison. Between 7/30 10pm there are hunting girls coming. Sometimes you get very good ones. Sometimes bad ones. Radison Blaze mainly be filled with foreigners. (I am too a foreigner in Bangladesh). They charge high price. If you are good then negotiate them. They start from US 400 per hour. I negotiated down to Taka 5000 for 2 Hours. But paying another 1000 I kept the girl whole night at my home.

They prefer Royal Park, as it is short distance from Radison, and located in cool calm area. Staff is also very friendly.

I never tried anyone at a hotel, as I have my 2 bedroom apartment in Gulshan, Living alone.

Try Sheraton Bar as well. Lots of girls, Same story, start high if you are foreigner. Bargain and bargain.

Pan Pacific Balcony is another place. They have two classes. One showing good but when they are stripping you can see how low grade they are. But give a very good job. Generally between 3000. 4000.

Other are mid class girls. Charge rate starts from 7000 goes upto 10000. When stripping you can see difference. They maintain their bodies and gives you a good service. You just bargain. And can make it between 5000-7000. Very young ones. Not heavy used. (Can feel their tightness)

From Radison - tried two. Good
From Sheraton - tried four. Three were good. one bad
From Pan Pacific - tried six - 2 lower - Good. 4 Mid - very good.

Happy hunting

Clint Eastwood
03-14-09, 17:20
Kabuki,

Sorry mate for not responding. My net connection was down for days. If you are still in town we can still hug up. Seems Qbfuk has all the contacts, maybe we can hug up all if we are able to persuade Qfuk to shere his contacs!

Cheers!

Kabuki
03-15-09, 06:22
Reached Dhaka on 10th March and stayed in Orchard Plaza. The hotel was booked by my business partner. Checked my inbox to see if anyone was game for joint mongering. Before reaching dhaka I called K*d*r (Qbfuk, thanks for sharing the contact) to check what he has in store. Gave him call on 10th evening and he asked me to come to Gulshan 2 nead LabA*D Hospital. Met him around 10 pm and he took me to his place. Rooms are big with large bed. Saw the line up (4 girls). Was waiting Lipika to show up but guess she was busy. Saw a girl Simla (thats what I'm told I guess). Good slim boyd with pleasant face but little manly voice. Had no other choice so went for her. When in room she kept on talking. Her focus was more on talk and less on deed. Tried hard to get her into serious action but at the end it was total mechanical experience. No BJ, DFK only Mish. I was not very happy with this hence got dressed up. Suddenly there was heavy knock on the door and it seems cops were there outside. Girls ran into one room and I was made to wait in another. After about 10 minutes I checked with K*d*r and he said that they misunderstood police driver with cops and he escorted me outside.

All in all it was one of the bad experience I had and those 10 minutes were really terrible.

Summary:
Girl look : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Service: 4/10
Total Exp : 1/10

Clint Eastwood
03-15-09, 16:46
Reached Dhaka on 10th March and stayed in Orchard Plaza. The hotel was booked by my business partner. Checked my inbox to see if anyone was game for joint mongering. Before reaching dhaka I called K*d*r (Qbfuk, thanks for sharing the contact) to check what he has in store. Gave him call on 10th evening and he asked me to come to Gulshan 2 nead LabA*D Hospital. Met him around 10 pm and he took me to his place. Rooms are big with large bed. Saw the line up (4 girls). Was waiting Lipika to show up but guess she was busy. Saw a girl Simla (thats what I'm told I guess). Good slim boyd with pleasant face but little manly voice. Had no other choice so went for her. When in room she kept on talking. Her focus was more on talk and less on deed. Tried hard to get her into serious action but at the end it was total mechanical experience. No BJ, DFK only Mish. I was not very happy with this hence got dressed up. Suddenly there was heavy knock on the door and it seems cops were there outside. Girls ran into one room and I was made to wait in another. After about 10 minutes I checked with K*d*r and he said that they misunderstood police driver with cops and he escorted me outside.

All in all it was one of the bad experience I had and those 10 minutes were really terrible.

Summary:
Girl look : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Service: 4/10
Total Exp : 1/10Gee mate, that was indeed a bad experience. Well if you are still in Dhaka these days we can hug up. QBFUK please share some of your others contacts and wise words into the forum!!

Cheers!

Kalhari
03-27-09, 19:45
As late as one wk old number again 01716750538As noted above, I just dialed Khader and it is working.

I talked to him, and agreed to provide.
Just in 30 mts we met at Labaid Hospital - Gulshan 2 Round-about.
Just 2 mts drive to his den.
About 15 gals to select.
Selected One Slim Small One.
Had About 35mts fun.
Good Service Provided.
Clean Room - Bed - Ventilation etc.
A tip to girl (That is my count)
2000 Tk to Khader.
Happy Ending.

Seems you have to go a bit early. Around 8-8/30pm.
Long stays could be arranged.

Pls. discuss with him. He can do something for your requirement.

Thanks for sharing this number,

Mua Tur
03-28-09, 12:50
Hrs before I’v visited Kader. We met in front of Lab-Aid, as usually he did before with the other mongers (thnx for the phone no. mentioned here) and entered in a pocket door of a building within a walking distance.

The room was specious but other things like rusty beds, ugly linens, unwashed bathrooms etc was completely unpleasant for me. I was not here for the room, so I asked him to bring the girls. The girls were there in two categories; the girls with long heights got a bit more priced but I choose a shorter one.

The girl looks nearer to my test but got a lots of no(s). I can’t suck her nipples, no FK/DFK, no DATY. But she is doing all the things on you, like sucking your nipples and cocks etc. Why ? It’s very simple tricks; involving you on the course within the shorter time to release herself as quicker as possible by keeping herself in less involvement.

I’m a person who preferred to enjoy sex with the involvement from both sides. So it was a great disappointment for me. I’ve tried my best to make me satisfy and did with her two times.

Any way I called out Kader and handed over BDT4, 000.00. There were another girl in the line up fitted in her jeans and I asked him where is she! I was still hungry and expecting the other one may satisfy me but I was noticed that she has already got busy. Kader also added that the building is a guest house and I may have a room here. Whenever, my selected girl got available he can send her to my room.

Certainly I’m not going to stay here any more. So I nodded out, paid thnx and said Kader, don’t save my phone number it is needless.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Qbfuk
04-01-09, 11:09
Quality seems to be going down and the boys are certainly trying to get the most cash out of everyone. Normal price should be 2500 or 3000 taka - I,ve also had the guy asking for 4000 and said no I will go elsewhere. I was in there last Wednesday, the day I was due to fly home - poor range of girls so walked. Cant really fault the rooms though, I dont remember rusty beds, everything has been fine for me.

Qbfuk
04-01-09, 11:28
Back to Dhaka at the end of my time in Bangladesh. Stayed at the Radial palace again. Was out most nights eating with friends and getting back late so was relying on cantacts for afternoon fun. Usual story though - no garment girls available from the taxi guy and my contact on New Market failed to deliver either village girls or the nurse. Went to kaders a couple of times but did not fancy anyone in the line up.

One night called the supplier of the girl from last time (the one that complained I was too big). No problem - will bring another girl. Met uyp later and its the same girl. Wish I had said no there and then but got the price right down and went back to the Radial Palace. Now started the trouble. Could not get her into the place, the manager said we dont have girls. Oh yes you do I said, your boys will supply. Off he goes and sure enough, five minutes later out walk two girls and into a car. Did not help me because next thing is, my girl is on a rickshaw and away. Still only 3000 taka out of pocket. Moved guest house next day though.

Another night I was coming back in a rickshaw along Road 35 in Gulshan (the one that comes out at the corner of LabAid Hospital). On one of the corners a girl in a white three piece shouted Hello. Stopped the rickshaw and up she came. No english but looking good. Rickshaw driver translating said she had no place. As I was staying in a place that did not take girls, this was no good so set off again. Got off the rickshaw by LabAid and she has followed me up the road. More discussion and still no resolution so crossed the road and started back to my guest house. She still follows and in Road 51 we are joined by another rickshaw man. He has a place in mind so off we go. Turns out its a parking area of a private house. 200 taka to the guard and we go in. Long time since I had a girl on the bonnet of a car but it all comes back to me. This girl is a real find though. She is the best at sucking I have found in Bangladesh. Nice and tight too. Ended up dumping my load in her mouth. And all for 500 taka (gave her 1000 because she was so good). Only problem is she has no condoms so go out with a supply if you look for her.

Last day visited kaders place in the morning (no good girls) and was also taken to a new place (for me) down in Central Dhaka on Rajuk Street. Its opposite a Nokia shop, down the alley and up the stairs. Another cheap place (200 taka). Apparantly my friend had visited the previous evening and said large selection with some really good girls, but this morning choice of five. Chose one and asked for sucking. Was told no so when we started on the "extras" to be charged I lost interest and went.

Had a nice relaxing Thai massage that afternoon with a happy ending so in the right mood for the long flight home. So Bangladesh - its there if you want it, talk to the rickshaw men and the taxi men, they know where everything is. Good hunting. Will be back next year.

Bdsexy
04-06-09, 20:38
I have visited this sexy girl couple of times. She worked under Nadi who used to do business in Lalmatia area. But because of some problems, Nadi shifted to somewhere else and I have lost Nadi's mobile number. Can anyone (if know Nadi), help me.

I am desperately looking for Putul to fuck.

Bdsexy
04-06-09, 20:40
My junior is fucking Sadia.

Mua Tur
04-15-09, 08:11
Yesterday I'v visited Hotel Park at Kakrail. The location as same as described before. Beside the Rajmoni Cinema Hall, the Garage way and 1st turn left. The 2nd stair way is for the Bar. But I’m unfortunate enough and there were no empty room to stay.

It was a bit hassle for me and I dropped in what to do situation. In the garage way a whisper told me, If I don't like to stay in "Hotel Ishakha", I can have another nearby hotel named "Golden Inn International". I thought why not, let's try.

It was a big disappointment for me after visiting the hotel near Rajarbagh police line Junction, just on the main road, towards Kamalapur Rail station. The hotel is completely eligible for the local mongers and the available girl was as low quality as it is possible. The boy assured me if I stay and he will be able to bring good quality girl for me. I didn't bother to wait any more there and quickly run out for Hotel Isha Kha.

I checked out my wallet found I 'v enough budget for that day to book a room (Day time) in Ishakha and will be able to ask the boys bringing girls.

That’s all for that day. On another day I’l tell about my experience at Ishakha.

Bashar
04-20-09, 11:35
I've been heading to the Westin every three weeks for a massage. At one point, I became pretty friendly with one of the Thai girls and began to ask for her regularly. It started off by her fondling my balls and from there to HJ. I tipped TK 1000. Eventually, one day she offered to meet me at my place once and I accepted. It wasn't anything great and it cost 3000.

But since then it's been a little uncomfortable. I visit the Westin frequently and most times I run into her when heading to the pool and she gives that mischievous smile which makes it very obvious to those around that something has happened. So I had to stop the arrangement we had.

Wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences at either Westin or Radission?

Tf Eight
04-21-09, 10:00
Quality seems to be going down and the boys are certainly trying to get the most cash out of everyone. Normal price should be 2500 or 3000 taka - I,ve also had the guy asking for 4000 and said no I will go elsewhere. I was in there last Wednesday, the day I was due to fly home - poor range of girls so walked. Cant really fault the rooms though, I dont remember rusty beds, everything has been fine for me.

I agree with your observation.

The fact is, because of the discussion over here on board regarding this particular guest house, the visit by mongers (mostly locals) in this place has increased. They had been in bad situation for last 2 years as the law enforcing agencies had to be little strict. But now having the political government in power, the LEA are manageable.

This sudden rush of mongers has given them a chance to ask for additional price. And the girls are also providing less time and attention to the mongers as she is in rush to complete the present deal and offer candidacy for next.

Guest house authority is reluctant to address these issues as they see a sharp rise in their visitors as well as business. The NATURAL outcome is to look for alternatives off course.

Moe Hassan
04-21-09, 14:53
Bashar, I've got a same story to tell. I'm surprised to see that both you and I got to experience the same thing. So far I've received HJ from 3 girls from westin. 2 Locals and 1 thai. The thai ones name is Malee L. And the local ones are Salma and Shompa who has given me HJ for mere 1000 tk. It would be helpful for me if you could name your thai girl that you received the HJ from. I'm a frequent visitor at the Westin spa but finding it hurt to get other girls giving me the happy ending.

Cheers!

Moe Hassan
04-21-09, 15:41
I am a frequent visitor to westin and radisson spas. I have experienced HJ from Malee L (thai), Salma & Shompa (Local). Usually charges Tk. 1000-Tk. 3000 for the happy ending. I would love to know the name of the thai girl that gave you the HJ. I would probably try her out next time I'm there. At Radisson I enjoyed the HJ from Pairin, Nungluck, Chiap and kitty. You just have to pursue them a little bit to get a HJ from them.

Good and cheers.

Clint Eastwood
04-21-09, 18:37
Hello mongers!

Does anyone have contact number for good looking university girls or how/where to find them. Have tried Kadir's place a couple of times but must agree with your posts on that has service has gone down and the girls are not stunners. Would like to try something new.

Cheers! And stay safe

Bashar
04-23-09, 06:25
The Thai girl is Malee! I've never had to negotiate with her. She did the deed and I simply tipped her what I thought was appropriate. You can get her to go to your house for FS, but she becomes attached. My phone wouldn't stop ringing.

Who are Salma and Shompa. I've heard of Salma. Is she the short fair skinned one or the taller dark skinned? Which one would you recommend for my next visit? Do they let you play with them like Malee does?

I've had one massage at Radisson, but it was very professional. Can't remember who the girl was.

PS. I love the notice at the Westin Spa counter that say they're professional and not ask for "special" massage".

Velociraptor
04-23-09, 15:02
I went in search around R.I.K for Park Royal Hotel. I was told that the place was booked so I decided to go off when one of them took me to a cheap place nearby for an excursion. Decrepit place I tell you. A girl came in with an asking price of 1k which was reasonable for a starter like me. But, she wouldn give BJ wouldnt kiss and wouldnt let me go down on her or suck her boobs. So i asked her to sod off and got the hell out of here.

I wanted a full service, like do everything to her. But i guess at that price its just possible or may be i havent looked enough. Will try Kader's number and ope that i get a better catch there.

Cheers,

VR

Moe Hassan
04-25-09, 15:37
Salma is the local girl, short and medium complexion. Shompa is the chubby one, fair complexion. I had a couple of times FS service from the girls at raddisson and trust me it was good. I don't know if Big is still working at radisson. She gives the best rough BJ I've ever got. I'm really finding it hard to get some good looking girls in Dhaka. I was at the radisson Blaze pub where there were two CG's but none of them were stunners and they charge Tk. 7000 for one hour. It sucks to be in this city. Tried Kadir and some other places but didn't seem to be safe and clean plus the girls werent that good looking either. Do let me know if you guyz found anything better around gulshan banani area.

Cheers

Ny Desiman
05-19-09, 10:41
It seems very quite here. Does anybody has anything new to share? Did anybody visited the Park hotel and checked it out?

I had to visit Bangkok recently to satisfy the urge. For some reason my stay in Dhaka is taking loinger then I expected.

Appreciate any idea for partaking in some happy activity in a private and safe environment in Dhaka without resorting to Rickshaw pullers, Quader or alike.

F Farang
05-22-09, 09:42
Guys,

I am European and recently arrived here. I am looking for Buddies to jointly monger around. Just feels safer ! I just had one experience so far, 1000 Taka but disappointing. Please PM me with your email or phone. I can not initiate PM as non paying member.

Cheers

Farang Sanuk
05-22-09, 09:57
Guys, I just arrived Dhaka where I will work for a few years. I am looking for buddhies to monger jointly. Feels much safer in a group. Please PM me to get in touch!

Frank

PS: I changed my username, could not access the old email address any longer.

Will Spend
05-26-09, 07:07
Whats up with Westin, any CGs there? I am going to be there next week.

Bashar
05-28-09, 05:22
Some girls have approached me at Westin.

Highly priced and in my opinion definitely not worth it.

Some girls in the spa will give a happy ending.

Papuas
05-30-09, 01:07
Gentlemen,

How hard/easy is it to hook up with regular women (non-pros) in Dhaka? I've been to few countries in Africa, SE Asia and South America, and it was relatively easy to meet regular girls there. How open are Dhaka women in this regard?

After looking for info both on this thread and other sites, I came up with somewhat inconclusive results. If anyone can shed a light on this issue, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Farang Sanuk
05-30-09, 07:46
I would say extremely difficult due to cultural reasons unless you come from a South Asian country.

Gentlemen,

How hard/easy is it to hook up with regular women (non-pros) in Dhaka? I've been to few countries in Africa, SE Asia and South America, and it was relatively easy to meet regular girls there. How open are Dhaka women in this regard?

After looking for info both on this thread and other sites, I came up with somewhat inconclusive results. If anyone can shed a light on this issue, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Farang Sanuk
06-01-09, 17:20
I found pimp Kader's.

Farang Sanuk
06-01-09, 17:25
Found pimp Kader's number here in the forum and exchanged a few SMS with him over the last week. Started to offer me 4000 and 3000, eventually told me last price is 2000. Then I decided to finally check out his "guesthouse" which is right in the center of Gulshan. All hasslefree. Was presented 5 chicas, choose the best looking one, 18, named Akhira. One of the other 4 is posted in the picture forum, I remembered the face. Service was a rip off, bad attitude, just after the money, first of all refused BBBJ wanted to put condom, I said "you crazy" then we went for a cleaning session and BBBJ it was for 3 minutes or so. No fingering and deep kiss allowed as well. No pics. OK. Still worth to check out the place. There are not many of this kind (right in the middle of business district) anyway. When I came out Kader asked me if it was allright. I told him too commercial and rushed and next time I wanted a "village girl". Lets see. I give it a second try in a week or so.

Velociraptor
06-01-09, 21:23
Found pimp Kader's number here in the forum and exchanged a few SMS with him over the last week. Started to offer me 4000 and 3000, eventually told me last price is 2000. Then I decided to finally check out his "guesthouse" which is right in the center of Gulshan. All hasslefree. Was presented 5 chicas, choose the best looking one, 18, named Akhira. One of the other 4 is posted in the picture forum, I remembered the face. Service was a rip off, bad attitude, just after the money, first of all refused BBBJ wanted to put condom, I said "you crazy" then we went for a cleaning session and BBBJ it was for 3 minutes or so. No fingering and deep kiss allowed as well. No pics. OK. Still worth to check out the place. There are not many of this kind (right in the middle of business district) anyway. When I came out Kader asked me if it was allright. I told him too commercial and rushed and next time I wanted a "village girl". Lets see. I give it a second try in a week or so.I was about to go to Kader's place this week to try out the women there. But your report was what I was fearing. Girls here seem to want to just get over with it somehow. Without kissing or BBBJ, just fuck which is a bit weird since i'm the passionate kind. I wonder if they do doggy-style, havent tried that yet. But blowjobs have definitely been refused were I've been to. Can someone tell me about the service in Park Hotel? Do the girls give full service there ? if not where to find it?

Papuas
06-01-09, 23:29
Thanks for info Farang

Kalhari
06-04-09, 13:46
I would say extremely difficult due to cultural reasons unless you come from a South Asian country.Girls in Dhaka are bit crazy about Foreigners. if you are a working foreigner and have a secretary or an assistant un married girl, you are lucky.

I interviewed and got a girl recruited, un married as my assistant. After 1st week we went to lunch together and to my apartment. And ended up on bed for few hours, Only legs were permitted. Licking touching was permitted. No inside as she was a virgin.

After one month, she got married and 7 days after her marriage she joined. Same day we went to have a full session.

Every week at least twice, during our office hours, in between customer meetings we go to my house and enjoy a quick shot.

So local girls and young married girls are ready to share time with foreigners. From February till now I am using her regularly. And others as well. It is available and you have find it.

Farang Sanuk
06-05-09, 03:27
@Velociraptor

I have only one experience in Kaders place, that girl clearly had attitude problems, first refused BBBJ and when I insisted sent me to wash my friend first, then she spat every minute beside the bed during the BJ. Doggy worked but also only after an argument. All she wanted is get over it. I told Kader that was not the service I am looking for and next time I wanted a GFE type "village girl". I will give him one more chance. Going rate is 2000 at Kader. Dont pay more bros.

@Kalhari

Had no chance so far to try this but I believe its doable. I had a nurse making big eyes at me once in the hospital. Will definitely go back and roam hospitals and shopping places to farm some phone numbers. If you have any leads to share that would be great

Ny Desiman
06-05-09, 10:44
Kalhari,

You lucky dog, you. It may be easy for a foreigner, even for someone from India or Sri Lanka, but it is very difficult for us NRBs (Non Resident bangladeshis). We are cautious not to expose our intention in case it embarrsses us, and a girl is cautious too thinking we may have a mutual connection which may create unwanted situation. I am cautious to go to Kader or speak to rickshawallas as I want to be in a sitution where I am in control. It is a irony that while I find it easy to monger outside but can't taste the local menu.

Ricardino12
06-17-09, 10:27
Wow sounds like you have had a great time.

Lucky you.

Girls in Dhaka are bit crazy about Foreigners. if you are a working foreigner and have a secretary or an assistant un married girl, you are lucky.

I interviewed and got a girl recruited, un married as my assistant. After 1st week we went to lunch together and to my apartment. And ended up on bed for few hours, Only legs were permitted. Licking touching was permitted. No inside as she was a virgin.

After one month, she got married and 7 days after her marriage she joined. Same day we went to have a full session.

Every week at least twice, during our office hours, in between customer meetings we go to my house and enjoy a quick shot.

So local girls and young married girls are ready to share time with foreigners. From February till now I am using her regularly. And others as well. It is available and you have find it.

Will Spend
06-26-09, 13:16
Where in westin can you find CGs?

Bashar
06-27-09, 10:56
Where in westin can you find CGs?Preggo bar at night.

Kamking1
07-07-09, 00:52
Was in Dhaka for 2 nights on a business trip, stayed in Sheraton hotel. Arrived on Friday, the hotel was dead. All clubs and watering holes were closed due to Muslim weekend.

On Saturday evening, went to the Hotel Disco, entry is Taka 1000 (About USD15) but free for hotel guests. They have a Filipina band which was so so. The disco is very small and sound system not that good. There were about 15 freelancers present, most can speak some english. Two were good looking, I chatted with one, named Muna(?) just finished her junior college. Had to register her with the front desk but the process was easy. I negotiated with her for Taka 3000 for the night and gave her Taka 500 taxi money in the morning.

Sex was ok, nothing to shout about but it was better than spending the night alone.

Zabed1970
09-10-09, 02:41
Guys,

I'm an old timer. I left BD in 1997 and at that time I used to monger in some hotels in Moghbazar and the rate was $5 in todays exchange rate. Quality was not not consistent and anal was unheard of!!!

I asked EZ for some contacts 3/4 years back when I visited Dhaka but didn't like the quality. I have some local friends who are my monger buddy and they take me to some flats where a madam brings what I want.

Don't waste with these escort agency as these are not feasible in BD. I'm coming in Sept 14 and will taste some samples again. I'll try to post some leads while I'm in Dhaka.

Robin Hook
09-25-09, 09:33
Guys,

I'm an old timer. I left BD in 1997 and at that time I used to monger in some hotels in Moghbazar and the rate was $5 in todays exchange rate. Quality was not not consistent and anal was unheard of!!!

I asked EZ for some contacts 3/4 years back when I visited Dhaka but didn't like the quality. I have some local friends who are my monger buddy and they take me to some flats where a madam brings what I want.

Don't waste with these escort agency as these are not feasible in BD. I'm coming in Sept 14 and will taste some samples again. I'll try to post some leads while I'm in Dhaka.Hello,

Welcome back to Dhaka. The situation in Dhaka has not changed from your last trip. The cheapest options are still availabee at that prie. And you get as per your payment.

The private apartment with conneted supply is perhaps the best option unless you want to use rather expensive for both money and time through five star hotel discos etc.

Enjoy your time and let us get some flavours of your menu.

Mua Tur
10-18-09, 14:19
I don’t know why some guys considered me as one experienced in Dhaka Scene. They have PMed me to know about Dhaka and I’v tried to provide as my best to prepare their ideas. I do agree partially I’m a bit experienced but do believe that not a one who can claim a highly experienced. At my observation the following options are available for the mongers. The truth is mongering in Dhaka is available but not visible. Here mongers need to first move and to be curious; here nothing is available in your foot step.

1.The Houses you may visit: In Dhaka there are many houses available where numbers of girls are available for guys. They have young girls and have verities. But the truth is they are not 100% safe. Every three of ten times there are chances to be caught by police, harassed or blackmailed by some ones or abused on the spot. I’v visited the houses several times but along with my buddy mongers; who are frequent visitors of these houses and never been afraid for anything. So my advice is, to visit the houses better find someone surrounding you who is a frequent visitor.

2.Visiting Hotels: There are many cheap hotels for local mongers. Every local monger knows. But those are not safe for foreigners are not look alike with the locals. But there are US$50.00 night hotels (PM me for the names) able to arrange the asking girls. They don’t have any in side the hotel but you can arrange through the boys. In 2004 & 2005 I’v a good experience as a frequent visitor. As my experience these are absolutely safe in all aspects: such as quality of girls, hygienic sense or whatever issues peoples considers. So far in my knowledge these are still now practicing as it was before.

3.The Disco parties: These are the things I’m not well experienced. I’v joined in some private parties in Hotel Sonargaon and in some private clubs in Gulshan area and there were some kinds of discotheque also available. But nothing was pleased me on that time. So far as I know Sheraton Disco is now closed but there are other discos (PM me for the names) may please your mongering appetite. For me I’l use these discos to picking the girls for mongering, and call her at the hotel for temporary use. Because as a person I don’t like to use my living place for mongering purpose. Always I used said hotels to see the ladies for the contemporary use. Not a being a good visitor of these discos I’m highly eager to visit these place. It will be nice if I find some buddy mongers to visit the place together.

Stlucifer
10-24-09, 16:47
I am here in Dhaka 4m last 4 days but no night life.

Staying in Banani.

Any links?

Sex Pirate
11-03-09, 07:59
Fellow Punters,

1st of all a liitle intro, I'm a new user but let me just tell you that how hard I looked for such a forum.

I have just finished my education from London and come back to BD, only to find it dry. So what gives when the thirst arrises, I had a lot of bad experiences over the last 6 months that I've been back.

I'll give detailed reports with pics as well later, but let me tell you about today.

Went to kaaders (got the number from here, thnx a million) now guest houses are not the scene for the experienced dhaka monger but for newbies its a portal,

I spoke to him was very reluctant when he heard I was a local (I gt shut out from so many potential gfe's just cause I'm local)

So I went there today at 11am (its a odd time, but like they say you don't need a designated time for a tea break), wasnt expecting much, he charged me 3000, I knew it was 1000 more than usual but I played along, in came a tall bright fair just perfectly balanced lady in a saree (prema), dude she looked very arabian, loved her curly hair,

After looking for gfe for such a long time in dhaka, she answered my call, I ended up with her for two hours, paid another 3000 to kaader, trust me it was worth it

She took it slow, her buttocks were firm and as she was tall had the best figure, she gave me BBBJ (I didn't have to request), DK, ball licking and sucking and best of all masage.

After everything was over, she told me she loved me so much that she'll offer me (and I quote) "her Backside", she insisted that she doesn't do it with every one just one foreigner who is nice to her, and she offered it to me cause I was sweet.

It was amazing. I'm not going back to kaaders, but I'm goin back to prema.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Sex Pirate
11-03-09, 08:00
Fellow Punters,

1st of all a liitle intro, I'm a new user but let me just tell you that how hard I looked for such a forum.

I have just finished my education from London and come back to BD, only to find it dry. So what gives when the thirst arrises, I had a lot of bad experiences over the last 6 months that I've been back.

I'll give detailed reports with pics as well later, but let me tell you about today.

Went to kaaders (got the number from here, thnx a million) now guest houses are not the scene for the experienced dhaka monger but for newbies its a portal,

I spoke to him was very reluctant when he heard I was a local (I gt shut out from so many potential gfe's just cause I'm local)

So I went there today at 11am (its a odd time, but like they say you don't need a designated time for a tea break), wasnt expecting much, he charged me 3000, I knew it was 1000 more than usual but I played along, in came a tall bright fair just perfectly balanced lady in a saree (prema), dude she looked very arabian, loved her curly hair,

After looking for gfe for such a long time in dhaka, she answered my call, I ended up with her for two hours, paid another 3000 to kaader, trust me it was worth it

She took it slow, her buttocks were firm and as she was tall had the best figure, she gave me BBBJ (I didn't have to request), DK, ball licking and sucking and best of all masage.

After everything was over, she told me she loved me so much that she'll offer me (and I quote) "her Backside", she insisted that she doesn't do it with every one just one foreigner who is nice to her, and she offered it to me cause I was sweet.

It was amazing. I'm not going back to kaaders, but I'm goin back to prema.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Indian1
11-06-09, 12:34
Sex pirate nice report is kaders place still near labaid nr gulshan2 circle?
any other such place in dhaka ? location and contacts please for fellow mongers. thaks in advance.

Amanush
11-11-09, 10:41
Another place is pick up girls is front of Sangsad Bhavan or Chanrima uddan.

Sex pirate nice report is kaders place still near labaid nr gulshan2 circle?

any other such place in dhaka ? location and contacts please for fellow mongers. thaks in advance.

Sex Pirate
11-12-09, 10:07
Sex pirate nice report,

Is kaders place still near labaid nr gulshan2 circle?

any other such place in dhaka ? location and contacts please for fellow mongers. thaks in advance.Hey indian1

Sorry for the late reply, theres so many guest houses available. Kaaders place is ok, you can get good models for tk 4000 + (only one shot though, not hour basis).

I know another place in Nikunjo too, near the Regency Hotel.

Indian1
11-13-09, 07:08
in Nikunjo too, near the Regency Hotel? have you sampled it?if so price and quality ?
l
thx gentlemen in the forum for the reply
lets compare our notes to help each other in true monger spirit
any mongering in gulshan2 area,guesthouses?
last jan kaders price was 2000 to 2500?
Regards

Mua Tur
11-14-09, 03:32
Hi
PM me if u r serious to know the name of girlfreindly hotels. Yes these places are completely safe even they r ready to serve to please ur apetite. And offcourse during ur room boking time they will ask ID(s) whatever available to u, as usuall all hotels do.

Hey Mua Tur, mate can you please let us know the name of the $50 hotels? Are they really safe? Do they ask for any photo id - national identity / passport copy / drivers license copy?

Thanks mate.

Dreamer372
11-14-09, 14:22
Hi

PM me if u r serious to know the name of girlfreindly hotels. Yes these places are completely safe even they r ready to serve to please ur apetite. And offcourse during ur room boking time they will ask ID(s) whatever available to u, as usuall all hotels do.I am definitely serious to know the names. But unfortunately I do not have PM facility. Well, if you check some of my previous posts you will find out I desparately wanted to get the subscription by paying $20, but the problem is I do not have an international credit card.

Qbfuk
11-15-09, 18:53
I too am interested - tried to PM you but not available. Have submitted many reports over the past years about what the scene is in Bangladesh.

ButtLover
11-15-09, 19:05
Hi
I will be in Dhaka, 1-5 Jan, any other mongers there ?
Bl

Black Page
11-22-09, 01:05
I have been in Dhaka 5 days a couple of weeks ago. I was in a hotel of Gulshan.
First of all, I want to thank the kind members of this board who gave me their advice, for example Mua Tur, by PMs or regular posts here.
Before going there, I was unsure about the place and the actual mongering opportunities that I would have had, but after a while I got confidence and it turned out good. I liked it very much. I took 2-3 days to find good contacts, but finally I was sorry to leave…
The first night, I did nothing, but all other nights I banged 1 or even 2 extremely nice girls every night after dinner. I hope to be back!
I summarize my experience in few notes. Maybe someone will find it useful.

WESTIN BAR
I went there one night, just for the sake of exploration. What a sadness! Only foreigner traveller business men, sipping an expensive alcoholic drink and listening to a depressing Philipina band. Two 30+yo average-looking ladies sitting at the desk smiled at me. I did not bother to talk with them, but I guess their offer would have been the most expensive in Dhaka. And that's right, I cannot blame them: with them, you pay the laziness to not move your ass from the quietness and protected environment of your 5stars hotel.

EATING
Who said that in Dhaka it's impossible to eat well? That's wrong indeed. I could experiment only 5 days, but with little effort I found and tried at least 3 places where I had good Indian food. One is definitely excellent: Kazhana, near Gulshan 2 (30USD for a rich dinner).

MONGERING
Ok, ok, now I get to the point…
I could explore only Gulshan. I guess there is a whole world out there…. Dhaka has 13M people. I cannot imagine how many brothels must be there, and even streets with plenty of choice! Too bad it's impossible to move quickly by car in this town. One hour is the minimum to move from Gulshan to the Old Town, for example. Talking with a rickshaw driver, I knew about suburbs and smaller cities close to Dhaka where prices for girls are negligible, compared to Western standards, and variety of girls is huge. Staying in Gulshan means to restrict the scope to an inch, without seeing the full body.

After having wasted the first night, I decided to ask straight the rickshaw driver. All drivers are very happy to take you to meet girls. The problem is that all of them in Gulshan take you, first of all, to the Vintage Inn (3 drivers over 3 that I asked for a nice place!). I tried it my second night (that is, in my first mongering expedition).
It is not bad, but this place is designed for foreigners: higher class, better cleanness, higher prices. Some of my readers might find it the only acceptable place, besides Westin, but I like to dig more underground.
It is very near Gulshan-2, in a side alley of the Kemal Ataturk Av. (the avenue that goes to Airport Road). There is a gate with a security guard outside. They took me to a room, then the parade of 10 girls, good looking but nothing to remember. Price asked: 4000TK. I offered 2000, we settled for 3000. The one I chose was very active and professional. Too professional: I lost soon interest, and my friend down there lost interest too (and size!) in a while. I decided to save my energies for the next mongering expedition, still undefined and with uncertain luck.

Same rickshaw driver, next stop is in Gulshan 2, where we meet a little man who promises to take us to another house to meet good young girls. Please note that I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, because I was not sure if the end of the night would have been to be robbered of all my belongings (it's my second night, I'm still totally unaware of the environment), but I wanted to trust my driver (he looked honest), so let's go...
We take Kemal Av., we head to Airport Road, we pass the big circle (Kakoli) and we enter in a small alley behind the building. Very dark, I think I am the only white man in a km radius, but I do my best to exhibit full confidence with the place. Please note that I learned the names of the places only at the end of my days, because that first night I was totally lost on the rickshaw.
Someone opens a gate, closed with locks, we enter and we climb 4 floors of stairs. Everyone stares at me (but you know it is usual in Bangladesh that people stares at you with their black deep hypnotizing eyes). I think it's not common to see a white man walking around here. It is a crap cheap hotel (1 star?), where it's guaranteed you will not meet any business traveller. The place actually hosts a kind of well-known brothel (another driver took me there again in the following days). The little man takes me to a bedroom, me he and the rickshaw driver sit on a dirty sofa and we start to talk. He starts a strange talk, something like "You know this is a Muslim country. This is forbidden, but we are men, etc." and then "Girl you like suck girl? Man like suck?" I finally understand he is asking me if I like a boy. I say "oh no I like GIRLS young GIRLS", then he stands up and tells me to lock the door and wait. The bed is rather dirty, because used by many already, but not so bad. I've been in worse places.
He comes back with a girl, average looking, above 20. I say "sorry this is not what you promised", so he leaves and comes back with another one. Now I understand that all my efforts were worth. This girl is looking not more than 18-19, very nice looking, dressed nicely with a saree. She looks sweet and promising GFE.
We start playing and she turns out WONDERFUL. Oh, finally a nice time with a sweet and HOT, well committed Bangla girl! She was even GFE with me. The price was the usual special price for foreigners: 3000TK (+500 tip the girl, she deserved it). I think a local can have the girl for 2000 or less, but they know I have more money.

I am not going to report details of all my 5 nights in Dhaka. I report only the results, which I believe are worth for other explorers.
I used the service of rickshaw drivers extensively. My advice is, when you find one reliable, keep him with you. He will be your main resource. He will even wait for you in front of the hotel until you exit for dinner and will be your personal driver for the night (consider that they earn no more than 100-200TK/day on the average, so if you give 200-300 it's enough to have a new friend).

This little man finally resulted my best provider. Other nights, he took me to a couple of hotels/houses on Airport Road, Kakoli (or Kokali??) where I met very good and young girls at all times. I met him on Gulshan 2 or called him on phone. He also wanted to teach me that "black girls suck better". The last night (dinner at 9pm, mongering 10pm-12am, flight at 2am), he even promised me a "first time, intact girl" from outside the city, but for 4500TK instead of 3000. I am not a dumbass, so I know I cannot expect a virgin, but he never disappointed me all other times, so I decided to give a try. The girl was my best meeting in ages! Young looking, shy and dark-skin, but so hot and GFE in bed! No, she was NOT a girl used to work in a brothel. She really looked coming from "outside" (and, however as I expected, she was definitely NOT virgin, if anybody is worried about that). Considered the excellent service, I forgave the little lie (why to tell me that I was her first man??) and I thanked my provider very much. I will surely call him again, if I come back to Dhaka.

In conclusion, my advice is to be not afraid to explore. Dhaka offers plenty of opportunities, but you need to be open to explore. Always respect people, and you will be respected.

Black Page
11-22-09, 01:10
I wanted to try to ask for Viagra in a farmacy (5 days with 1 or 2 1-hour sessions every night made me a bit tired at the end). I was offered 4 tablets of a generic sildenafil 100 for 250TK (2.5 euro), made in India. The farmacist told me that these are better than those made in BD.
It cannot be true! 4 100g tablets for less than 1$ each?? What do you think? I have these tablets and I dont know what to do with them. Should I try or simply throw them away? Anybody has experience with Dhaka farmacies?

Crypton
11-22-09, 01:49
I wanted to try to ask for Viagra in a farmacy (5 days with 1 or 2 1-hour sessions every night made me a bit tired at the end). I was offered 4 tablets of a generic sildenafil 100 for 250TK (2.5 euro), made in India. The farmacist told me that these are better than those made in BD.
It cannot be true! 4 100g tablets for less than 1$ each?? What do you think? I have these tablets and I dont know what to do with them. Should I try or simply throw them away? Anybody has experience with Dhaka farmacies?

I have tried many brands of Sildenafil from India. The price in India is: US$1.50 for a pack of four 50 mg pills. So the price you got is about right. And everyone I tried works great. Every time I go to India, I bring back about a 100 of them. Try them and see.

Black Page
11-22-09, 11:19
I have tried many brands of Sildenafil from India. The price in India is: US$1.50 for a pack of four 50 mg pills. So the price you got is about right. And everyone I tried works great. Every time I go to India, I bring back about a 100 of them. Try them and see.
Actually I tried 1/4 pill (25mg). I dont take more than this. This was enough to get the extra I wanted, but it's difficult to estimate also the "placebo" effect.
However, I am astonished by the price.

Wild Thing 69
11-26-09, 19:46
Hi Black Page,

Thanks so much for your report, it helps a lot considering my short time stay in Dhaka next year in April and regarding my confusion about all this mixed BD information in this forum.

But there are still questions, I. E. Recommendation of girl-friendly hotels, whether I can pick up girls for the whole day to give me accompany, if pics of girls are allowed in those obscure places you visited and so on

Guess I will come back to you and all the other Dhaka experts with a bunch of detailed questions later

Cheers

WT69

Black Page
11-30-09, 21:20
Hi Black Page,
But there are still questions, I. E. Recommendation of girl-friendly hotels, whether I can pick up girls for the whole day to give me accompany, if pics of girls are allowed in those obscure places you visited and so on
Guess I will come back to you and all the other Dhaka experts with a bunch of detailed questions later
WT69
There are still questions?
I've been there only 5 days. I dont know more than what I reported. How could you just imagine that me or others can have a list of girl-friendly hotels, or be able to answer your "detailed questions"??
Be imaginative and take your time to explore.

Wild Thing 69
12-02-09, 20:52
Oops, Black Page

How could you just imagine that me or others can have a list of girl-friendly hotels, or be able to answer your "detailed questions"?why shouldn't I imagine that there are guys willing to give some information in case they have?

Correct me if I am wrong but I was thinking that this forum is for people exchanging information about mongering, asking questions and giving answers!

As for me am more than willing to share my knowledge. Am quite experienced in travelling and having fun with girls, mainly in africa and in asia and s. America too but unfortunately it will be my first time BD and its essential for me finding an appropiate hotel. And I noticed that others guys here are confused about this too.

Its not really surprising that girls hanging around in 5 star hotels are expensive and that taxi or rikshaw drivers might be helpful to find spots where you get what you are searching for.

I don't need a report like this to be illuminated. I don't think daytime action is a problem if you are adventurous enough. But I hate lonely hotel rooms at night and therefore am grateful for any info about places where its no problem to bring a girl for the night. And I don't mean 5-star hotels, just middle class would do. (BTW I already got those girl(s))

If you don't wanna share (at least you stayed in a hotel in gulshan didn't you?) no problem at all, maybe other members are more helpful

Cheers

WT69

Mua Tur
12-03-09, 06:57
It's not a matter of complaining to each other.

WT69 never been visited BD and I guess unable to realize the situation of a communal country like BD. BP visited the country and sure he expereinced what is available and what to be explored.

It is very true everything is available in Dhaka but not visible. And nothing is rigid in one place. For diffrent reason facilites will be stopped or shifted some other places. So therefore if somebody provide some info are may not subjective to be availble on next day.

So wheather experienced or not experience every body need some home works to know current situation and need to explore by himself. Just ask somebody around u, he will help u out.

So nothing to worry. Just do what u need and sure it will not be fruitless.

hv a happy mongering

Oops, Black Page

why shouldn't I imagine that there are guys willing to give some information in case they have?

Correct me if I am wrong but I was thinking that this forum is for people exchanging information about mongering, asking questions and giving answers!

WT69

Wild Thing 69
12-04-09, 23:13
WT69 never been visited BD and I guess unable to realize the situation of a communal country like BD.sorry Mua Tur, what is a communal country?

But don't worry, I have been to far more than a dozen islamic countries, hardliners as well as moderate like BD, I visited all the surrounding countries of BD, mainly india of course so I imagine quite concrete what I will experience in BD (generally spoken, every day life, sightseeing, people)

It is very true everything is available in Dhaka but not visible. And nothing is rigid in one place. For diffrent reason facilites will be stopped or shifted some other places. So therefore if somebody provide some info are may not subjective to be availble on next day.if this would be the case that locations change almost on a daily basis we could close this section

Anyway this BD section is one of the most useless on the whole ISG-forum and its because of statements like the one above

Sorry if I am a bit rude but for me the only reason not to mention anything concrete is that authorities might read this and illegal locations and their owners or girls would be prosecuted.

Mua Tur
12-06-09, 06:38
It seems that some guys are over smart.

WT69 u know better where u visited or not. In India u can find RLD but in Dhaka u will not. Don't compare BD with Inda or other neighboring countries. U will be completely wrong if u try to hv any concrete imagination about BD. U will make urself only a Joker, nothig more that. BD hv own way of doing.

I didn't said the service providers are changing there location in every day basis (over imagination hmm..). But might be on that day when u arrived at that place. Yes there are every chances.

U r not the authority to close this BD sectio in ISG. Do u think u r more qualified than Jackson ?

Try to launch another same forum and don't include BD there.

sorry Mua Tur, what is a communal country?

But don't worry, I have been to far more than a dozen islamic countries, hardliners as well as moderate like BD, I visited all the surrounding countries of BD, mainly india of course so I imagine quite concrete what I will experience in BD (generally spoken, every day life, sightseeing, people)

if this would be the case that locations change almost on a daily basis we could close this section

Anyway this BD section is one of the most useless on the whole ISG-forum and its because of statements like the one above

Sorry if I am a bit rude but for me the only reason not to mention anything concrete is that authorities might read this and illegal locations and their owners or girls would be prosecuted.

Black Page
12-06-09, 09:38
It seems that some guys are over smart.

Dont waste more time with this guy. He has a negligible number of reports on ISG and still DEMANDS, even authoritatively. After I wrote one of the most informative and detailed reports in the whole history of this forum, to help newbies like me before spending my 5 days there, he still complains, he writes "but there are still questions!" etc. etc. addressing me like I was the clerk at an information desk.
I am not surprised that now he even writes that this forum is useless.
Perfect. I added him to my ignore list. I will live happy anyway.

Wild Thing 69
12-06-09, 16:45
I added him to my ignore list. I will live happy anyway.Hey, black page, thats an excellent idea. I wished you could have had this from the beginning.

Really I can't see whats wrong about reading a report and putting some questions.

I guessed reacting like you. Well the problem might be in your personality. Now that I read your contribution.

After I wrote one of the most informative and detailed reports in the whole history of this forumit makes me laugh and I am sure: yes its your personality.

He has a negligible number of reports on ISGoh yes thats right, the problem is english is not my favourite language and I use to write reports in my mother language and publish them in forums in my home country.

If you would have the chance to see and be able to read and understand it you would realize what a real report is:

50 to 100 times longer and more detailed than yours with hundreds of pics.

Thanks for this little dispute it was real fun, now continue entertaining ISG-members with your "most informative and detailed reports".

Cheers

WT 69

Newhope Dude
12-17-09, 14:38
Dear Friends,

I am new to Dhaka and to the forum. If anyone with some experience in this city would like to do some charity work for a starving newbie I would be greatly appreciative. Would love to meet up for a drink and hang out and then explore the city a little in the evening. The sooner the better and since its the weekend tonight would be awesome.

Be well and thanks for any help or advice you guys can provide.

Sincerely,

Newhopedude at the who

Newhope Bangla
12-21-09, 13:19
Same guy as below but new username and email because couldn't access email account anymore.

Visited khaders services still in operation. 2000 got me a comfortable session with an OK lookwise, but the service was well done. There were about 7 options. I hear that the options are usually more but not on that day. Was a good experience but I'm looking to spend less. Number still works.

Therefore if any mongerers would like to meet up and explore some cheaper option on a rikshaw after a drink or so that would be great. I'm reluctant to go alone as I'm not that experienced in this city. Though my experience in other cities is quite vast. Please message me or email to my username at y*h*o. I'm a young guy and just want to have some fun and explore, otherwise Dhaka gets pretty dull when not at work.

Hope to hear from someone

NHB

Indian1
01-09-10, 14:50
Gentlemen,
I will be in dhaka,jan12th,Please share your infos. on mongering close to gulshan2,i know Kaders place,any other place other than his place.i will share my infos,thanks in advance for help.

Osanto
01-11-10, 12:28
Same guy as below but new username and email because couldn't access email account anymore.

Visited khaders services still in operation. 2000 got me a comfortable session with an OK lookwise, but the service was well done. There were about 7 options. I hear that the options are usually more but not on that day. Was a good experience but I'm looking to spend less. Number still works.

Therefore if any mongerers would like to meet up and explore some cheaper option on a rikshaw after a drink or so that would be great. I'm reluctant to go alone as I'm not that experienced in this city. Though my experience in other cities is quite vast. Please message me or email to my username at y*h*o. I'm a young guy and just want to have some fun and explore, otherwise Dhaka gets pretty dull when not at work.

Hope to hear from someone

NHBDear NHB,

I did mail you! seems like I am our of luck. anyway I took a taxi and tried my luck(though ISG senior members recommend rickshaw). Oh there were some 3s 4s and on the street. later on I got a 7s in the gulsan2 area. she had a big rack. good complexion. Damage 800 only! excluding the hotel fare off course!!

Indian1
01-13-10, 17:04
Gentleman,
Any body intersted mongering together,
We can team up,if we are compabile.
I am in dhaka few wks.Thx

Indian1
01-17-10, 23:53
Come on Guys,No activities here t all, lets have reports coming,I am at Dhaka few wks,Good day

Black Page
01-20-10, 15:44
Come on Guys,No activities here t all, lets have reports coming,I am at Dhaka few wks,Good day
Hmmm I wish I were there!
No activities you say? Try to dig around as I did.
If you have few weeks to spend, you can explore and find much more than I did! :-)
good luck.....! (and write good reports pls after that)

Dhaka Provider
02-02-10, 21:07
Hi Simon,

I'm mohsin and I enjoy mongering in Dhaka Chittagong and Coxsbazar. There are lots of places in dhaka where you'll find what you're looking for. You can get in touch with me if you want, use the private messaging option of this forum. No email address is allowed.

Mohsin

I am quite new in this forum. But after surfing the posts, I found you. I was born and brought up in Bangladesh. Now staying Dubai. But came here for couple of months. I'll be here until the end of April 2010. I am staying in OLD DOHS. I want to have the taste of college or university gals/young house wife, which you have in your collection. How can we meet? Please let me know. You can mail me [Email address deleted by Admin] I am very eager to meet with you. Please please let me know

Simon

Indian1
02-04-10, 04:20
I will be interested.

I will be in Dhaka till 10th Feb.

People pm me.

Thanks

JonRomeo
02-11-10, 13:39
Hi Mohsin (Dhaka Provider),

Tried to PM you but not allowed?

I will be in Dhaka for 1 maybe 2 days in April. What is your contact info so that we can arrange something for my short visit.

If anyone knows any good reliable providers, please PM me or post here.

Franga
02-14-10, 11:15
1USD = 70 taka in January 2010

I visited 2 brothels in Dhaka in Jan 2010. Both were close to my hotel, the Hotel Pacific which is in Motijheel. To get there I had to employ the services of the English speaking rickshaw drivers who stand outside of the hotel waiting for tourists. They both charged me 50 taka to go and come back including waiting time. Not a lot, but I am sure that they grab a big commission at the brothels.

Both brothels were near to each other and located in the Nayapaltan area, about 10 minutes by cycle rickshaw from the hotel (Northwest from the hotel). Both are impossible to find in all of the alleys, so hence the need to use the rickshaw drivers. Entry is though a locked gate.

I paid 1000taka at the first brothel. They wanted 1500taka, but I stood my ground and even walked away when they didn’t accept my price. They of course called me back. The girl was slim and pretty, with a nice smile. The room is very basic. A single bed, and a grubby washroom.

The second visit to a different brothel cost me 700taka. This is because one of the rival rickshaw drivers told me that he could get me a cheaper price. The girls weren’t as good here and I had to settle for a largish bellied girl, but who had big tits. They tried to charge me an extra 100taka for the use of the room but again I stood my ground and started to walk out. Then they immediately settled for 700taka all in.

I don’t know what the local price is at these places, but its probably much lower. It will depend on your bargaining skills. The destitute look will probably get you a lower price. Also be firm with the pimps and tell them that there will be no baksheesh under any circumstances when you agree on the price before you do the deed. These guys are always trying it on for more taka.

Speaking to the rickshaw guy who brought me there he said that there used to be a lot of brothels around, but not anymore.

Sex Hunk
02-14-10, 13:10
Hi,

I am non resident Bangladeshi. Currently I am in Dhaka. Recently I have seen lots of call girls around hotspots of dhaka metro and some of them were too tempting. But unfortunately I can't take them to my place. But I have my own car and I know bangla language. So if any expats I. E foreigner wants to tag up with me to form a team, he is welcomed. Just send me PM if you are interested and if you are an expat. I appologies in advance to the local mongers. The reason is pretty obivious I don't want to be disclosed.

Sam

Black Page
02-28-10, 19:21
Heyy. Wer a couple from bd. Well my wifes not bangaldeshi bus shez south asian. We live here. And we'd like to have some fun. If any foreigners are interested. Pm us.
If you want to send and receive PMs, you must upgrade your membership to ISG :-) <g>

Indian1
03-06-10, 14:57
Any body knows Chittagong mongering?

I have heard Kadamtoli? Are there any hotels?

Pl share your experiences.

Thanks

Dars Veider
04-19-10, 18:40
Was there on a short visit. Here are my experiences:

Bar in Sheraton Hotel:

Cover charge for non hotel guests is 1000 Taka (14 US$) including a drink. Inside they had live music and the bar was full. But I didn't see any WG. Maybe I was too early (10pm?). But left after 1 hour.

Help from a rickshaw guy:

Picked this rickshaw guy up in front of Hotel Victory (Inner Circular Road.). His name was Mr. Jahabes (?) and the most remarkable thing was that he had an almost brand new rickshaw. Everything still in very good shape and the colors still bright. And he also spoke quite well English. He is every day in front of Hotel Victory. If you want his number, just PM me!

So I trusted him and asked him for some help. He said that he knows a place for girls. Ok, so I told him to meet me at 7pm and he was on time and off we went. The place we went was called "Hotel Al Jewel" (written over the door), somewhere in Nayapaltan (if you go down Bijoynagar towards Gulistan, it was on the right hand side, in one of the small alleys. But I wouldn't be able to find that place again.)

On the way there he told me that the guy there would try to charge me 3000 BDT. But I should not accept it and say 1200 or 1500 BDT. Because this would be the genuine price. Then, on the fly, he called this guy and he was waiting for us downstairs in front of this "hotel". My rickshaw guy accompanied me and waited for me all the time.! (I do not know whether my rickshaw guy got a cut or not. But I didn't care)

The guy led us to the first floor into a room. Dirty, filthy, 2 beds, the mattresses dirty like hell, and on top a blanket. The pillow covers were wet (sweat from my predecessors?). He left us alone and brought 3 girls in. All not real beauties, but ok. I chose Shima 22yo and asked for the price. He quoted 3000 BDT. I said no and offered 1200 BDT. He went down to 2000 BDT. I still said no and offered 1500 BDT. He didn't agree so I stood up and wanted to leave. Then my rickshaw guy talked to him in Bengali and he finally agreed on 1500 BDT (21 US$). I gave him the money and he and the rickshaw guy left the room. I locked the door and asked Shima if I could take pictures. She BTW spoke some English and agreed on it for 300 BDT (4US$) more. So I took some pics, we got undressed, she gave me a BBBJ, then I kissed her titts, but didn't want to try DATY due to the hygienic situation. I finally entered her pussy (mish) and then wanted her to change to doggy, but she refused for whatever reason. So after some minutes I finished in the mish, we got dressed and I left. My rickshaw guy was waiting for me outside and he drove me back to my hotel.

I gave him 100 BDT (1, 40 US$) for his help/ service and went back to my hotel.

See the pics in the photo gallery!

Overall:

Due to the fact that it is a muslim country, the mongering scene is difficult. But there is definitely some action available, but compared to SEA at a higher cost and less hygiene. Since I was there not primarily for mongering, I was satisfied with my one encounter and can tick off the Bengali experience in my book!

Cheers

DV

Mua Tur
04-21-10, 05:54
Was there on a short visit. Here are my experiences:

Help from a rickshaw guy:

Picked this rickshaw guy up in front of Hotel Victory (Inner Circular Road.). His name was Mr. Jahabes (?) .........................
So I trusted him and asked him for some help. He said that he knows a place for girls. Ok, so I told him to meet me at 7pm and he was on time and off we went. The place we went was called "Hotel Al Jewel" (written over the door), somewhere in Nayapaltan (if you go down Bijoynagar towards Gulistan, it was on the right hand side, in one of the small alleys. But I wouldn't be able to find that place again.)

On the way there he told me that the guy there would try to charge me 3000 BDT. But I should not accept it and say 1200 or 1500 BDT. Because this would be the genuine price. ............................
He quoted 3000 BDT. I said no and offered 1200 BDT. He went down to 2000 BDT. I still said no and offered 1500 BDT. He didn't agree so I stood up and wanted to leave. Then my rickshaw guy talked to him in Bengali and he finally agreed on 1500 BDT (21 US$). I gave him the money and he and the rickshaw guy left the room. I locked the door and asked Shima if I could take pictures. She BTW spoke some English and agreed on it for 300 BDT (4US$) more. So I took some pics, ................................................
......................................................................................
I gave him 100 BDT (1, 40 US$) for his help/ service and went back to my hotel.

See the pics in the photo gallery!

Overall:

Due to the fact that it is a muslim country, the mongering scene is difficult. But there is definitely some action available, but compared to SEA at a higher cost and less hygiene. Since I was there not primarily for mongering, I was satisfied with my one encounter and can tick off the Bengali experience in my book!

Cheers

DV

I'v visited the place couple of times couple of years before. The vanue is completely alotted for the local mongers not for the foreigners. Local pays here only BDT300.00 to BDT500.00. Now a days if you want an specila one, not for the looks it's for their service, the price will be BDT1000.00.

You have paid such a mxm one and probaly will be spoil the market for locals.

Wild Thing 69
04-21-10, 12:59
Atmua tar

Sorry, no foreigner would be able to get girls for that price, simply no chance, it certainly is a difference if locals or businessmen or tourists show up, I guess 1000 sth is what might be possible for white people (I paid 1500 and 2000)

At dars veider

Sorry again, the mongering scene is not difficult, its more than easy, no matter what time of the day, no matter where no matter which rikshaw driver, you will be ALWAYS asked if you want girls. So just say YES and see what comes out

BTW between the options of either checking out 5 star bars or relying on rikshaw drivers I choosed option no 3: do chatting with a wonderful bangladeshi for 6 month over the net, meet her and be together with her for the whole stay and have the time of your life, included the teardrops that were running on both sides when we said "abar dekha hobe"

Louie OK
04-22-10, 15:11
I'm wondering if it might be worthwhile to pay a local guy a little bit to bring a girl at a lower rate and compensate him. I can see that a problem might exist if he becomes a greedy fucker. Of course the idea here is to avoid messing up the market for everyone by overpaying.

Qbfuk
04-22-10, 19:48
I have been a regular visitor to Bangladesh for a number of years now and have sampled most variations from the guest house scene, girls provided by Sheila (remember her?) and the girls sourced by the rickshaw wallahs and the lower end establishments. No problem for any guy wherever he comes from. He needs to make his living too but you dont need to pay over the odds. Remember though that you usually only get what you pay for.

Mua Tur
04-23-10, 08:30
It’s not a matter to hv any debate here. I’v quoted my opinion before and here is more explanation.

It’s true that being a Muslim majority country the mongering scene here are not visible as like other moderate countries. Mongering here absolutely classified. For locals they have own low cost, less hygienic places. These places are less secured, nasty and might be for the locals also. The foreigners who are really nuts may have some classy providers. They maintain an upscale standard and they are pricey also. These r completely secured. more hygienic. For these reasons the eligible local mongers are also uses these providers.

The place visited by dear friend Dars Veider, is completely for local mongers. Any white people might be harmed or must be punished by over payment from these places.

So my advice to all expats pls choose the place as per ur own condition. Don’t visit the places where u r not supposed to be.

Anchor71
05-13-10, 08:55
Does it matter whether you are a foreigner or a bangladeshi. The only identity is that we are mongers.

It is true that almost all the residential hotels and guesthouses in dhaka are filled with local WG. And it is obvious that the hotels/ guesthouses in posh areas like gulshan or banani will offer you better environment, better WG and definitely for higher price.

The guesthouse price starts with taka2000, and the hotel price starts at taka500. Rickshawala or taxi drivers are always a source for WG, be it in a hotel or in a guesthouse. All are relatively safe, none are extremely safe.

However, for a foreigner, I do suggest guesthouses of gulshan and banani area. I have seen the photos of Bangladeshi WG from fellow mongers of this site and (considering the quality of the WG) by my judgement and standard they were overpaid (but does that matter).

A better option would be if you could request the pimps to bring the WG in your own apartment/ room. Usually the lower ended WG are not free to pay visit to any apartment/ room. This way you can ensure better quality WG.

Poon Seeker
05-14-10, 06:30
Just seeing what kind of girls hangout at the Radisson. I hear people say there are some good girls here but have not seen any that really got my attention. How to you tell if they are workers or not? Hints? How much is a good price for a piece of tail here?

Mua Tur
05-14-10, 11:59
Does it matter whether you are a foreigner or a bangladeshi. The only identity is that we are mongers.
---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes It's matter. We know what we r. But the providers counts us only a money machine.

I don't know Where u from or hw long u r staying in BD. But I know the BD situation very well and I know what practces r used here on. If u r look alike locals and if u r smart enouh to excersie like locals, than I think u will be able to visit the places frequently.

Otherwise there will be huge chances to be snatched, blackmailed or to be forced for over payment. These may happen by legal forces or the local mussle peoples, who r always running after the chicky chances for extra money.

So it will be wise to play safe.

Black Page
05-14-10, 17:53
Otherwise there will be huge chances to be snatched, blackmailed or to be forced for over payment. These may happen by legal forces or the local mussle peoples, who r always running after the chicky chances for extra money.
So it will be wise to play safe.
MT,
I am sure you are very experienced on place, and thus I take your advice very seriously.
Said this, I must say that my experience in the nearly-underground places I visited was totally positive. I went a few times in one of the small ditchy hotels near the Kakoli circle and for 3000tk I had wonderful girls, really not like the ones I see in photos posted on the Forum.
(see 956963)

I am sure that these girls were not used to rich white foreigners. Also, I think that they were getting from the pimp not more than few 100TK. By the way, I never saw any single white person beyond the Airport Road line.

I totally agree that, if they want to rob you there, they can do anything to you and nobody will know. My strategy of prudence, therefore, was to go there accompanied by the "little man" or a rickshaw driver, and with not much money or credit cards with me.
I showed them that I was willing to spend money with them, and thus it was their interest to treat me well and to make me satisfied (they love returning customers).
On the other hand, when I went there, in my pockets I had only a picture id (in case of police check), a debit card, 5000tk, a very old rugged mobile phone able only to place voice calls and SMS. In other words, in case or robbery enough to make them satisfied, but not enough to make me worried about the lost.

I miss Dhaka so much!! I wish I could be back.

Black Page
05-14-10, 18:24
I dont think I am disclosing anything secret, because a quick search on Google brings you out links like:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070130043203AAAMdN8
http://www.bangladeshmoves.com/women%20and%20children.html

where there is a good list of hotels serving as brothels only 10 mins by rickshaw from Gulshan 2.
My hotel in Kakoli (see previous post) is one of those listed there (now I remember the name, but I will not tell :-)).
("my hotel" does not mean the hotel where I was staying! :) It means the hotel where I went a few times to meet girls)

Black Page
05-14-10, 18:35
I am surprised to see that, along years of history of this forum, nobody ever mentioned the (in)famous big Kandupatti brothel in downtown Dhaka!

Now it is demolished, or so I read, but where all this people went?

Where is a big brothel in Dhaka now? Moved outside the town? Or really everything is semi-clandestine and hidden now?

(I know it is not the kind of place where most of us would like to go, but I am a curious type of man)

Indian1
05-14-10, 23:48
Its interesting report Black Page, during my last visit I have found some of the listed one. Its more than I can handle at a very good price. So I like to ask dhaka mongers to give us report of these places, dhaka has so mch potentiality more than you think I go to lots of other country I will say its unique place, few year ago I was merely scratcing surfaces only. I live in the west, go for few wks in dhaka, I am looking for my next visit. I speak very good bangla and they take me as native, when are you returning to dhaka blackpage? We can double team.

Mua Tur
05-15-10, 09:53
i am surprised to see that, along years of history of this forum, nobody ever mentioned the (in)famous big kandupatti brothel in downtown dhaka!
now it is demolished, or so i read, but where all this people went?
where is a big brothel in dhaka now? moved outside the town? or really everything is semi-clandestine and hidden now?
(i know it is not the kind of place where most of us would like to go, but i am a curious type of man)

bp
ur question is very usual and i'v no problem to quote my own observation.

the fact is, there r no rld in dhaka or n. ganj any more. even in kolkata u will be able to find rld but in dhaka, once there were, but now not available. now the question is, wher the girls r gone ! they r rep001tered in different hotels, houses, formed as free lancers or lost. specially once they were hugely stated at the hotels in moghbazar area but alas, now the pegions r also gone from there (presently the most used hotels r at mahakhali area). in banasree area there are huge numbers of house who used as brothels. but i can't gurantee rather they r safe or not. even if u try to act like locals there r huge chances to be harmed.

so far i know, now a days there were huge nos. of upscale providers r serving smoothly (at present i'm not in scene and unable to detect) for all r elligible

the best way for mongering in dhaka is finding (u hv did) someone around u, who is experienced and know at this day which places are relatively safe.

Franga
05-30-10, 20:19
The place we went was called "Hotel Al Jewel" (written over the door), somewhere in Nayapaltan (if you go down Bijoynagar towards Gulistan, it was on the right hand side, in one of the small alleys. But I wouldn't be able to find that place again.)

On the way there he told me that the guy there would try to charge me 3000 BDT. But I should not accept it and say 1200 or 1500 BDT. Because this would be the genuine price.

The Al Jewel was the 2nd brothel that I visited in my report of 14 Feb 2010. Here I paid 700taka, and I have just read (with interest) that Dars Veider paid 1500t (after some hard bargaining!)

The moral of the story is that both the rickshaw riders and the guys running the brothels are working in tandem to extract the maximum from the foreigners. You can't believe any of them. It is best to work out what the local prices are and add a small foreigner premium to the price to keep everyone happy.

Even I thought that I was overpaying when I agreed to 700taka.

As to bargaining for a good price, one interesting ploy that happened to me on my first brothel visit was that I claimed that I only had a certain amount of taka on me and hence I could not pay what the brothel guy was asking. Then the rickshaw guy who I had come with said that he would lend me the money and that I could pay him back when we returned to the hotel. Now that was a good one! Of course I refused and held my ground to get the price I was after. However I couldn't use that line again!

Indian1
05-31-10, 13:49
I agree pimps will try to extract as much possible from you more from foreigner than natives, do your best to talk it down, but time is a factor, if you can wait it out.

In another note black page has given hotel lists in dhaka, if anybody can look into different hotels and reports on price and svc quality we mongers will be benefited.

Thanks

Sex Pirate
06-01-10, 06:34
I think that mongering is easy in bd, but, the hassle is not worth it.

Honestly all the places you've been to were they clean? I mean I don't know about other mongers but I need at least basic hygene to enjoy pink flesh, (dosnt hav to be a 5 star hotel).

And lets be honest other than some locals (even for locals like me who have a discretion issue) its not easy to walk into your hotel with a girl in your arm esp if your white.

So, where is that true GFE in dhaka. The one who speaks english, is sophisticated and caters to the high end gentleman.

I want sth steady and reliable. Then price isn't an issue.

I think ISG started as a good concept and now has lost its moral. People here are just trying to leech contacts without opening a subscription and the ones who are experienced do not share contacts even if you PM them. Then what is the point.

I PMd so many guys here no one helped me out. Dudes we need to spread the info so this industry gets clean and has some generic standards.

I poured my heart out. I'm not looking for any fights.

Sex Pirate still looking for burried treasure

Indian1
06-01-10, 12:00
In another note black page has given hotel lists in dhaka, if anybody can look into different hotels and reports on price and svc quality we mongers will be benefited.

Lets start from here, report in the forum or pm me, I will give my 2 cents

You are rt on the cleanniness.

Mua Tur
06-19-10, 07:57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------I think ISG started as a good concept and now has lost its moral. People here are just trying to leech contacts without opening a subscription and the ones who are experienced do not share contacts even if you PM them. Then what is the point.

I PMd so many guys here no one helped me out. Dudes we need to spread the info so this industry gets clean and has some generic standards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex Pirate still looking for burried treasure

There r lots of unconvincing reasons for not to share contacts; even u sent some PM.
1. Some contacts r not interested to engage with quantity nos. They r afraid of over exposing.
2. It's one conservative BD and need a awrness not to spoil the market from all types of infectionus activities (e.g. over payment , over exposing or any sorts of irregularaties).

For me I depend on my luck. If I found someone useful around me and I wait.

Sol131
06-27-10, 10:13
Hey all,

Read a few of the last posts and seem to be a lot of pointer here. Anyways, I am in Dhaka for a few days and let me know if anyone wants to catch up over a beer, maybe a show me some of the spots. PM me your details if anyone is keen, the more the merrier.

Anchor71
06-29-10, 11:15
I think that mongering is easy in bd, but, the hassle is not worth it.

Honestly all the places you've been to were they clean? I mean I don't know about other mongers but I need at least basic hygene to enjoy pink flesh, (dosnt hav to be a 5 star hotel).

And lets be honest other than some locals (even for locals like me who have a discretion issue) its not easy to walk into your hotel with a girl in your arm esp if your white.

So, where is that true GFE in dhaka. The one who speaks english, is sophisticated and caters to the high end gentleman.

I want sth steady and reliable. Then price isn't an issue.

I think ISG started as a good concept and now has lost its moral. People here are just trying to leech contacts without opening a subscription and the ones who are experienced do not share contacts even if you PM them. Then what is the point.

I poured my heart out. I'm not looking for any fights.

Sex Pirate still looking for burried treasureOk, I hope I would able to help you out. I can give you some contacts where you can get GFE. Unfortunately, many of them are not conversant in english. But I assure you, you will have a good gf experience.

Sex Pirate
06-30-10, 03:19
Ok, I hope I would able to help you out. I can give you some contacts where you can get GFE. Unfortunately, many of them are not conversant in english. But I assure you, you will have a good gf experience.Thanks Anchor, I've just pm'd you.

Tf Eight
07-04-10, 15:07
Here is my short Dhaka (and Bangladesh) mongering brief for all interested mongers.

Mini Brothels
They are plenty in Dhaka and other major cities and towns. Usually these are guest houses/residential hotels. The classes varies depending on the locations but mostly these are typical brothels. The entrance to these places are usually narrow and most of the times guarded by one/two persons. You walk up them and ask what you want, they will take you upstairs where in rooms you can find 10-20 girls. The rooms are all basic and filthy, the girls are pro/semi pro and the services are basic. The cost for local mongers is from US$ 5 to 8, but it varies for the foreigners. You get exactly what you pay for.

Street Actions
You go one more steps down (or up), the street line up is not very easy to find. These are available at night after 10pm at spots like Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Parliament Area, Zia park and other prominent places. Easy to spot them and you need to take them to your place or visit their place (which is most of the cases is roadside slum) The prices varies from US$ 7 to 10

Guest Houses
These are available though discreetly in areas like Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Dhanmondi, Uttara, Moghbazar area. These are little upscale than usual mini brothels mentioned above. The place is comparatively better and choices of girls and services are better. You can expect 4-10 girls (pro/semi-pro) lined up at prime time and the going rate for locals is from US$22 to 30, but for foreigners from 30 and up.

Private Apartments
Available at all prominent places. These run with sort of exclusive basis. Usually families stay in these apartments and you visit these places as you are visiting guests. You can take your girls with you or you can pre-order them as per your requirement. They take 2-3 hours time to arrange the meet for you. You need specific connection and understanding with the anchor to avail this services. The quality of girls are better as most of them are non-pro and work discreetly to earn some extra bucks. The going rate ranges from US$40 to 100 and up basing on your selection.

Bars/ Restaurants
Well the 5 stars and other 4 star hotels like Westin, Sheraton, Sonargaon, Radisson, Regency are the common spots to pick up. Most of the girls are semi-pro and overly priced. There are few restaurants which run private parties and you might get hooked up there as well.

GFE
Well for GFE you need GF and to get GF you need to employ your resources- time, energy and of course money. There are non pro girls - college/university going would love to spend time with you provided you care for them, give attention and spend reasonable amount of money.

Summary
Things are at extreme at Dhaka (and in Bangladesh)- it is difficult to get what you want if you don't know the spots/contacts; contrary it is very easy to find what you want provided you are well equipped. The situation of Dhaka can be found in other major cities like Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna, Bogra etc.

Now please make your choices.

Indian1
07-04-10, 17:25
A very good sum up for Dhaka mongers. Should be included in excellent sec in my opinion.

Any guest house locations in Gulshan area other than Vinge Inn?

Thanks in advance

Lalbag Dude
07-13-10, 14:30
Any mini brothel locations in lalbag or near by? Any help would be newbie here in bd for 1 more week and still no luck finding anything.

Sol131
07-23-10, 13:54
A quick report on my experience on Dhaka this time around.

I was in Dhaka for a period of 2-3 weeks which were quite hectic. Stayed at the Westin as this was in middle of town even though a bit far from my work.

Tipped the luggage boy 100 Tk and got him talking. He said that the hotel does not have a policy of providing for the guests like many other places but will not cause any hindrances if I find my own catch. He gave me a number of one of the places close by he recommended. This was a number for some guy called Hasan.

Called Hasan the next day and he offered to meet me at a close by place (LabAid). Reading previous reports, I started to suspect this might be Kaders place. I went along anyway for the sake of curiosity. His place is a min or 2 away from the meeting place. The place looks run-down and dirty and was not really my type. I could see local guys going in and out in rickshaws. He brought out 4-5 girls, all ranging between 5-8. All of them had gaudy dresses on, plenty of make up and looked pros. Not my scene.

He quoted 3000Tk for the services and am sure I could have bargained it down a bit but since I was not interested anyway, I said thanks and walked away. After this experience, I was not keen to try the guest house/brothels scene. I was looking for something more non-pro.

Next stop, Westin Bar. Somehow I didn't have much high expectations from this place having read about it before on the forum. Walked in for a drink with a mate. A lot of locals around and a few local girls as well. Since we were not sure if these are WG or genuine locals, we were not too keen to approach them. However within a few minutes I was chatting up this local girl who claimed to be there with her friends. She told me to meet her outside the toilets. I followed her there out of curiosity. I must say at this point that the girl in question was just a nicely dressed "5". And something gave me an impression that the service would be professional and hurried as well. Once we were talking outside the toilets she offered to go down with me to my room. She quoted 400$ for the night. I just laughed it off and walked away.

This reaffirms that the hotel bars are just over priced places where one pays for the comfort of not having to leave the hotel. Whats worse, the girls here are not even worth it. Some of the girls at Kaders place would probably be better than the ones here..

So almost to the end of the stay and no action. Got a contact from another member on the forum about a guy he had used as a source 4 years ago. Not sure if he was still around but called him regardless and fortunately he was still in business. He promised only to provide non-pros (people doing this occasionally) emailed me some photos. Quite impressed with what he had. The cost quoted was probably a bit high for Dhaka ($100 for 1 hr, 200$ overnight). Probably could have bargained. I selected a girl and he said he will bring her to my hotel the next day personally. However, fate had a different thing planned for me. That same night I met a German expat at the hotel pool and got into a conversation about girls. After a bit of chatting, he gave me a number of a source he had used recently and was full of praise of his services.

Called this guy the same night. This guy runs some kind of movie studio and does a bit of this business for expats on the side as well. He recommended this local girl who was a student in one of the universities in Uttara. He would not provide photos but he invited me to call her and have a chat if I wish so. I ended up calling the girl itself and was surprised at her crystal clear english. She invited me to go meet her before deciding anything. So off I went the same night to meet her somewhere in Uttara. I was met by her agent who took me to his apartment where she was already present. She was absolutely gorgeous, neat, could converse in perfect english and showed me her student id card to prove that she was indeed a student.

I was impressed so I called the previous agent and cancelled our arrangement for the next day. I agreed for this girl to come down to my hotel the next day (for anyone curious about why next day, I only prefer to party in my own hotel room). The price quoted was $200 for 2 hours. Not I know that this is steep and I probably paid a bit more, but I was so stunned by this girl (after seeing girls at Kader's and in Westin bar) that I could not be bothered arguing.

The next afternoon, the girl walked into my room (I was flying out that night) picture perfect. She looked completely at ease and could have walked through the lobby of any 5 star hotel easily. she just looked like one of the 100 local girls I used to see in the lobby each day. After the business of exchanging the money was done, we got down to business. She was quite chatty and we started by gentle kissing. Then she undressed me and she let me undress her. Off to the shower and her body was ok (8/10). Ample breasts, long dark hair, not fat, not too thin.

A lot of kissing and playing around in the showers followed back BBBJ back in the room. It wasen't a perfect GFE, but she was quite professional and made every effort to make it feel like a GFE. Then started with Mish, Cowgirl, R. Cowgirl and ended with Doggie Style. She was quite friendly and responsive.

A bit of chatting, watching some Indian MTV (she could speak Indian as well) and then round 2. Same as round 1 bit the service was still great. Off to showers again and she was happy for another BBBJ in the showers.

She refused to let me take a photo and she was not willing for me to give her number to anyone. She would rather deal through her agent. She did not want me to name her as well but the agent goes by the name of Jamil.

Looks 8/10
Intellect 7/10
Service 7/10
Ease of dealing with the agent 10/10
Overall Experience 8.5/10
Would def. try again.

I called up the agent to ask if he is ok for me to pass his number around and he said only if it is to non local expats. I have the numbers for both the agents if anyone is visiting Dhaka. I am keen to try the other agent as well if I am ever in Dhaka again as some of the photos he sent me looked really good as well.

Dolce
07-23-10, 15:17
Hey there fellow mongerers. I'm looking for some fun in gulshan 1 or dohs baridhara. Anyone who can provide info of some local brothels in that specific area. Id like 2 pay a visit during daytime as well as nighttime both.

I'm stayin in Dhaka for another week.

Clint Eastwood
08-13-10, 08:23
Hello mates..

Does anyone have good contacts to agents or freelancers in the Dhaka scene.

Would indeed appreciate if you shared. Have tried Khadirs place a couple of times, but the quality of girls and the service seems to get ever lower.

Last time was really dissapointing as the girl was not willing to do anything..total waste of time!

Would like to try freelancers, students and nonpro.

A report will of course be submitted if I any luck getting a contact.

Cheers!!

Ian Oxon
08-17-10, 11:22
Hello mates..

Does anyone have good contacts to agents or freelancers in the Dhaka scene.

Would indeed appreciate if you shared. Have tried Khadirs place a couple of times, but the quality of girls and the service seems to get ever lower.

Last time was really dissapointing as the girl was not willing to do anything..total waste of time!

Would like to try freelancers, students and nonpro.

A report will of course be submitted if I any luck getting a contact.

Cheers!!If you like Philipinos I heard the band members in the Westin hotel (rooftop bar) collect phone numbers.

Clint Eastwood
08-18-10, 17:24
If you like Philipinos I heard the band members in the Westin hotel (rooftop bar) collect phone numbers.Thanks mate, but I was more thinking of some genuine local contacts.

Moonstruck48
08-23-10, 09:20
Hi Guys.

It seems this thread on Dhaka is more informative than other sites. I travel to Dhaka frequently but truly have not been able to monger. Period!

But all said, can anyone help point me to some "guest" friendly hotels in the Banani or Gulshan area?

Or possibly some usual drinking spots where I can start meeting "fellow" mongers and build up my network of contacts in Dhaka?

Please

Clint Eastwood
08-29-10, 15:58
Hi Guys.

It seems this thread on Dhaka is more informative than other sites. I travel to Dhaka frequently but truly have not been able to monger. Period!

But all said, can anyone help point me to some "guest" friendly hotels in the Banani or Gulshan area?

Or possibly some usual drinking spots where I can start meeting "fellow" mongers and build up my network of contacts in Dhaka?

Please

Well, there is Kadirs close to Gulshan 2 circle, but the girls are under average to be frank. Thats the only one that I know of.

You can always go to the Hotel, Westin and Radisson, but very pricy and selection of ladies not all that.

I am also trying to get other contacts like students etc but find it very diffucult. No luck so far.

Cheers!

Qbfuk
08-31-10, 10:00
Was in Dhaka in 2009 and found personal contacts (just ask guys you do business with) or rickshaw guys to provide - they will come up with the goods!

Will be in Dhaka in January so will have some fun again.

Well, there is Kadirs close to Gulshan 2 circle, but the girls are under average to be frank. Thats the only one that I know of.

You can always go to the Hotel, Westin and Radisson, but very pricy and selection of ladies not all that.

I am also trying to get other contacts like students etc but find it very diffucult. No luck so far.

Cheers!

Indian1
08-31-10, 11:21
As in Dhaka in 2009 and found personal contacts (just ask guys you do business with) or rickshaw guys to provide - they will come up with the goods!

Will be in Dhaka in January so will have some fun again.

Quote: I plan to be in jan as well, lets have a beer together, exchange contacts, cheer

Maple Syrup
09-09-10, 12:55
Ok, I hope I would able to help you out. I can give you some contacts where you can get GFE. Unfortunately, many of them are not conversant in english. But I assure you, you will have a good gf experience.Hello Anchor71,

I will be visiting Dhaka this November. I will appreciate if you can give me some contacts. How do I get in touch with you?

Jay Uk
09-13-10, 12:27
I will be visiting Dhaka this November for 3 weeks staying at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka. I will appreciate if you can give me some contacts. How do I get in touch with you?

Moonstruck48
09-13-10, 12:31
Hi Clint and Obfuk.

Much thanks for your reply.

1. Yes I check with the guys I do business with. Unfortunately I am not getting the answers I need.

2. Is kadirs a hotel that I can check into?. I am actually looking for a clean, economical hotel which allows me to bring guests back.

Some of the gals I meet at Sonargaon did mention a local 5 star hotel in Mothijeel. Which I forgot. Sigh.

Thanks again for all the info provided. I will add as I get more "educated" in the process.

Cheers!

Sex Pirate
09-14-10, 03:21
Howdy fellow mongers, Moonstruck48

Hk this vdo out, maybe you've seen it already

http://www.Youtube.com/watch? V=u5JU0DyoGso

This is an old yet fiesty madam (person who has a lot of chicks to display, com'on now get with it). I know her very well, she did not hook herself as far as I know but used to brokerage for non-pros and seasonal meats.:)

Her place is nikunjo right after regency hotel, very safe place but road is so bad.

I have her number if anyone is interested otherwise you will get her email on this vdo.

Thanks

P.S. I can give out rock solid reports till the cows come home but we need to start sharing for real.

Hi Clint and Obfuk.

Much thanks for your reply.

1. Yes I check with the guys I do business with. Unfortunately I am not getting the answers I need.

2. Is kadirs a hotel that I can check into?. I am actually looking for a clean, economical hotel which allows me to bring guests back.

Some of the gals I meet at Sonargaon did mention a local 5 star hotel in Mothijeel. Which I forgot. Sigh.

Thanks again for all the info provided. I will add as I get more "educated" in the process.

Indian1
09-14-10, 11:29
Sorry,

I am not seeing any video? Can you please PM the phone no, Apprecite it.

Biggy1971
09-14-10, 22:45

This is an old yet fiesty madam (person who has a lot of chicks to display, com'on now get with it). I know her very well, she did not hook herself as far as I know but used to brokerage for non-pros and seasonal meats.:)

Her place is nikunjo right after regency hotel, very safe place but road is so bad.

I have her number if anyone is interested otherwise you will get her email on this vdo.

Thanks

P.S. I can give out rock solid reports till the cows come home but we need to start sharing for real.Hi sex pirate,

I'm due to go to dhaka soon no joy with the you tube link I tried pm you again no joy is there a way you can mail me that contact number I promise you a full report once the advenure is done I am a paid member on forum many thanks.

Biggy1971
09-14-10, 22:58

Thanks

P.S. I can give out rock solid reports till the cows come home but we need to start sharing for real.Hello, sex pirate,

I can't see a video please pm me the contact number I promise you a full report I tried to pm you no joy.

Many thanks

Moonstruck48
09-15-10, 05:15
Thanks for the info sex pirate. Next time I am in Dhaka. I will stay at the Regency. If you need any info on other destinations in SEA. I will be more than glad to help.

Thanks

P.S. I can give out rock solid reports till the cows come home but we need to start sharing for real.

Jp Choudhury
09-15-10, 12:59
Going to be staying at the Shertaton in a couple of weeks and have a few questions for anyone who can provide answers?

It seems the best place to find girls is at the disco in the Sheraton - what's the best time to be there?

Are these girls educated with a decent standard of English?

Will the girls approach me directly or will I have to scope them out? Is it fairly easy to tell which ones are looking for guys?

Are the girls overnighers or mostly just for a few hours?

And most importantly, are the girls any good or is it best to look elsewhere and bring in?

Sex Pirate
09-15-10, 13:01
Hello, sex pirate,

I can't see a video please pm me the contact number I promise you a full report I tried to pm you no joy.

Many thanksDear Biggy, Moonstruck, Indian1

Your PM function is turned off for some reason so I can't pm you.

Thanks Sex Pirate

Numb [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] I don't know if I'll get away with this. But here it is.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Biggy1971
09-16-10, 00:11
Hi sex pirate thanks for the effort.

As soon as its working I will pm you.

Thanks again.

Moonstruck48
09-16-10, 04:34
LOL. SExpirate.

I think it is because we are not premium account holders. This is still a great forum but maybe we need to share info to work around the PM function.

Dear Biggy, Moonstruck, Indian1

Your PM function is turned off for some reason so I can't pm you.

Thanks Sex Pirate

Numb [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] I don't know if I'll get away with this. But here it is.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Clint Eastwood
09-21-10, 17:00
LOL. SExpirate.

I think it is because we are not premium account holders. This is still a great forum but maybe we need to share info to work around the PM function.

Kadirs place is not a hotel but a guesthouse close to Gulshan 2 circle. Its not clean and the selection not good.
Sometimes you can get lucky and get a nice girl but not very often.

If others have contact please share!

Cheers!

Moonstruck48
09-22-10, 16:16
Thanks dude. Will update whenever I get more info.

Kadirs place is not a hotel but a guesthouse close to Gulshan 2 circle. Its not clean and the selection not good.
Sometimes you can get lucky and get a nice girl but not very often.

If others have contact please share!

Cheers!

Rolling Stone II
09-23-10, 13:26
Am looking for a good solid massage in the first place; guess you can find them in the typical 5 star hotels.

Would it be possible to get extra's as well?

Please advise.

Thanks!