PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Tsekh
01-04-17, 06:41
Hi guys,

Do you have any idea about full service at Banglamotor? I want to visit there. Can anyone help.

Cheers.Yes there flats with full service near Motaleeb Plaza.

XenonFuad
01-04-17, 14:21
Hi all,

I am new here and excited to see lot many people sharing their experiences.

Let me also share my experiences, it might help others.

I am quite in touch with Mr. Salmam of Uttara. Though in his website and blogs he mentioned about high class / model type girls but actually reality is not that great. In 2016, I visited his flat, which is changing pretty often from sector to sector, more than 20 times and every time I met new set of girls. Beauty depends on your taste- beauty in someone's eye may be the ugliest to others. Same goes for body type. So, the good part is range and you can choose from. Rate is also reasonable- 3000/ shot and 5000 for 2 shots. Rooms are clean.

I am very bad at names so can't help with that. But few names that I can remember is Asha, Shipra, Liza and Jui. The reason to remember is their attitude towards satisfying the client. All of them have great figure, fair complexion. I will never forget the Blowjob by Asha. The tender body and soft moaning of.Hi,

I was in contact with a guy named Ron Khan. He asked me 10 K which seems too much. Is Salman safe? How can I make contact with him? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MiranMiranMira
01-04-17, 16:11
Hi guys,

I recently used a service in Kazipara at 2500 tk an hour or 1 k per shot, the service ain't bad to be honest because again its Mirpur and shanty place. I stopped using them as I got myself an independent full time for myself who is a 18 yr old college gal. Not experienced but she happen to got into the business new and her rates were 6 k per night but then again now show just moved in with me, but we are open to 3 some and all that which we are trying by she bringing her friends.

Thing I noticed in here is that gals don't give BJ at times because they think you can't because you read stuff and all, plus anal is not something am going for here especially if they ain't bleached.Hi bro,

Can you tell the exact location so we can also try? And for 1 hour do they have any shot limitation, or can it be 2-3 shots within 1 hour for 2500?

Alexander Viv
01-04-17, 20:43
Hi,

I am a new member of this group. Can you suggest where can I find sexy girls in Dhaka who will enjoy having sex too? Last week I went to famous spa. Their girls looked like very cheap street hookers. So I Could not able to like any of the girls shown to me and therefore could not able to take any spa let alone having sex with them. Left the place dishearteningly. I have never had sex before. Never kissed a girl before. What should I do? Where can I find sexy girls in Dhaka? Can any one suggest please?

Thanks in advance.For the newbies, this is a very common and very irritating question. RTFF and you will find everything. Now, please don't ask what is RTFF. Period.

AlexcConcito
01-05-17, 04:01
Salmam place is safe. PM me to get his contact details.

Hi,

I was in contact with a guy named Ron Khan. He asked me 10 K which seems too much. Is Salman safe? How can I make contact with him? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RoadCycle
01-05-17, 07:25
For the newbies, this is a very common and very irritating question. RTFF and you will find everything. Now, please don't ask what is RTFF. Period.Am not sure about limitations as I used them for 2 shots but gals do get frustrated if your someone who last 40 minutes a shot. Address is near Helal hospital and inbox me for details.

As for Salman from Uttara mentioned below, his gals are good but I stopped using them because price range, I got many better independent out there. As am someone who don't like who goes ton bars and all plus not a drinker, I don't end up going to 5 star places but still get to signal girls from known hotels by just subtle looks. I hate using hotels tbh and I have few apartments where I get to take them for all night or whole day fun with food panda stuff for good company and eat.

Rk3891
01-06-17, 01:23
Am not sure about limitations as I used them for 2 shots but gals do get frustrated if your someone who last 40 minutes a shot. Address is near Helal hospital and inbox me for details.

As for Salman from Uttara mentioned below, his gals are good but I stopped using them because price range, I got many better independent out there. As am someone who don't like who goes ton bars and all plus not a drinker, I don't end up going to 5 star places but still get to signal girls from known hotels by just subtle looks. I hate using hotels tbh and I have few apartments where I get to take them for all night or whole day fun with food panda stuff for good company and eat.Hi bro,

Your PM option seems to be not available. How can I get the Mirpur contact?

Jamin
01-06-17, 17:05
Does any one have any experience at J4U spa in Baridhara. DO they provide extra? Please share your experience.

Latmiah
01-07-17, 04:37
Does any one have any experience at J4U spa in Baridhara. DO they provide extra? Please share your experience.Hi! J4 U has been closed down at least 2 years back. I went there once. This was a horrible experience. Really bad service. No beds, no attach bathroom. Just laying on a bed sheet on the floor with half pants. A tribal girl came for massage and started doing. Right after 5 minutes I stopped cause it was really a pain getting massaged on the floor. They didn't even bother to keep a mattress on the floor. I went out after complaining and they seemed to me normal after this. After getting out from there I went to Avera and then got relived! This incident took place in 2014 I guess.

Latmiah
01-07-17, 11:28
Does anyone have any spa experience at the Sky City Hotel?

Divine Monger
01-07-17, 14:47
Hi,

Could any kind soul write a small review of Uttara MPs preferably with location details. Just the quality of service, rate and safety will do. I've been looking for Uttara MPs for long but most of the posts here covered the usual ones in Gulshan.

Thank you.

Latmiah
01-08-17, 05:49
Hi,

Could any kind soul write a small review of Uttara MPs preferably with location details. Just the quality of service, rate and safety will do. I've been looking for Uttara MPs for long but most of the posts here covered the usual ones in Gulshan.

Thank you.Hi DivineMonger!

I have been to two MPs of Uttara. One is City Inn (Sector-1, House-1). Very filthy place and massage quality is poor. Took only HJ seeing the atmosphere and didn't go for FS.

Best Western Maple Leaf Hotel. Very nice ambiance, great massage, great feeling. But no extras.

I have heard that Jacob has got some actions.

Thanks.

Jamin
01-09-17, 08:02
Hi! J4 U has been closed down at least 2 years back. I went there once. This was a horrible experience. Really bad service. No beds, no attach bathroom. Just laying on a bed sheet on the floor with half pants. A tribal girl came for massage and started doing. Right after 5 minutes I stopped cause it was really a pain getting massaged on the floor. They didn't even bother to keep a mattress on the floor. I went out after complaining and they seemed to me normal after this. After getting out from there I went to Avera and then got relived! This incident took place in 2014 I guess.Thanks Latmiah for your info. But recently I have called them & they have told me that they provide Thai massage etc. The girls also available. But do they provide handjob & Full service? I haven't go there before, so before I go there I want to hear something for you guys.

Latmiah can you tell me where I can find mature lady for massage. Which spas have greater number of mature lady for massage and handjob.

Latmiah
01-09-17, 20:02
Hi guys,

Do you have any idea about full service at Banglamotor? I want to visit there. Can anyone help.

Cheers.Three years back I went through a pimp Mokbul in Uttara. It was like a semi-completed building in Uttara. Sector-11. I was taken to a room with 5 girls. Took one (a bit chubby). It was so mechanical that I couldn't cum. Later on I never replied to Mokbul's offers.

Has anyone tried him so far?

Latmiah
01-11-17, 13:10
I have been to Asia Hotel & Resorts recently. They have a Thai masseuse but opted for a Bengali tribal. Took hot oil massage and cost tk 4500 at the counter since their 20% discount offer is closed now. Massage was really good. In the end we agreed for HJ as this is the maximum she offers. For 1 k week settled. HJ quality is not good at all. So guys my suggestion is you avoid this joint since it has disappointed me thrice.

Divine Monger
01-11-17, 20:58
Hi DivineMonger!

I have been to two MPs of Uttara. One is City Inn (Sector-1, House-1). Very filthy place and massage quality is poor. Took only HJ seeing the atmosphere and didn't go for FS.

Best Western Maple Leaf Hotel. Very nice ambiance, great massage, great feeling. But no extras.

I have heard that Jacob has got some actions.

Thanks.Hey man,

Thank you for the info. Could you please mention how much it costs in maple leaf and is it worth it? I have seen Jacob but didn't go in when I saw father with kids going in there. Felt like a regular saloon but I too have read much about it.

What is your favorite MP in Dhaka anyway? Some guy below asked for massage from mature ladies. If you have any info regarding that I am also interested. Good day.

Latmiah
01-12-17, 03:30
Hey man,

Thank you for the info. Could you please mention how much it costs in maple leaf and is it worth it? I have seen Jacob but didn't go in when I saw father with kids going in there. Felt like a regular saloon but I too have read much about it.

What is your favorite MP in Dhaka anyway? Some guy below asked for massage from mature ladies. If you have any info regarding that I am also interested. Good day.Hi DM!

Price at Maple Leaf was Tk 3800 (after 20% off) for dry massage.

HelloDhaka
01-12-17, 13:05
Hi guys,

I recently used a service in Kazipara at 2500 tk an hour or 1 k per shot, the service ain't bad to be honest because again its Mirpur and shanty place. I stopped using them as I got myself an independent full time for myself who is a 18 yr old college gal. Not experienced but she happen to got into the business new and her rates were 6 k per night but then again now show just moved in with me, but we are open to 3 some and all that which we are trying by she bringing her friends.

Thing I noticed in here is that gals don't give BJ at times because they think you can't because you read stuff and all, plus anal is not something am going for here especially if they ain't bleached.Hello,

Can you please message me the number of this pimp?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Latmiah
01-12-17, 15:06
Hey man,

What is your favorite MP in Dhaka anyway? Some guy below asked for massage from mature ladies. If you have any info regarding that I am also interested. Good day.If you are looking for matured masseuse then I would suggest Avera. But I'm not sure about their security measures nowadays cause heard they are having police raids every now and then. But beware of odds.

Latmiah
01-12-17, 16:32
Hey man,

What is your favorite MP in Dhaka anyway? Some guy below asked for massage from mature ladies. If you have any info regarding that I am also interested. Good day.Could you please share the location of Jacob?

My masseuse of Asia Hotel told she worked in Comfort Inn of Uttara. Any experiences there?

Taimur Khan
01-13-17, 05:29
Three years back I went through a pimp Mokbul in Uttara. It was like a semi-completed building in Uttara. Sector-11. I was taken to a room with 5 girls. Took one (a bit chubby). It was so mechanical that I couldn't cum. Later on I never replied to Mokbul's offers.

Has anyone tried him so far?How to get in touch with him??

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

ArifBD
01-17-17, 06:45
Went to Famous yesterday. It has been my favorite joint in Dhaka for quite a while. Was shown 3 girls and I picked Shanti (Shanta) whom I had service with about 7/8 months ago. Her attitude is really good and service also very good. One of the few girls who gives BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had a good 40 minutes of massage followed by BJ without Condom, then sex in different positions. She seemed to not like doggy but eventually agreed to it.

She is highly recommended, I advise calling in advance and booking the BIG room. You can also book the girl. Their room rate with 1 hour massage used to be Tk. 3000, but it seems they have increased from Jan, they asked 4000, but I paid 3000 anyway. They said next time I need to pay 4000. FS was 2 K but that's because I am regular. New customers will have to pay 3-4 K for FS.

Happy mongering.

MiranMiranMira
01-17-17, 16:08
Thanks for the report bro. Actually they always play this trick of raising price citing new year new price reason. But I think it's just an excuse. Even the sex-hotels try to play this card by saying they increased price from this year, or last month or so. But we should always be strict in mentioning that we are old customers and we don't accept this increase. Famous & Smile have officially (on paper) been charging 4 k for massage for a long time now, although initial price was 2500 and then 3000. But lots of people were always strict in paying 3000 and so they allowed massage for 3000 even though officially it said 4000. I think we should all be strict about it when talking at the counter. And no need to mention about extra services at counter. When inside we should also be strict about paying 1.5-2 k max there for FS. Otherwise they will keep playing us for fools and keep increasing the price. And we will be helpless in accepting it.

Went to Famous yesterday. It has been my favorite joint in Dhaka for quite a while. Was shown 3 girls and I picked Shanti (Shanta) whom I had service with about 7/8 months ago. Her attitude is really good and service also very good. One of the few girls who gives BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had a good 40 minutes of massage followed by BJ without Condom, then sex in different positions. She seemed to not like doggy but eventually agreed to it.

She is highly recommended, I advise calling in advance and booking the BIG room. You can also book the girl. Their room rate with 1 hour massage used to be Tk. 3000, but it seems they have increased from Jan, they asked 4000, but I paid 3000 anyway. They said next time I need to pay 4000. FS was 2 K but that's because I am regular. New customers will have to pay 3-4 K for FS.

Happy mongering.

Latmiah
01-17-17, 18:48
Thanks for the report bro. Actually they always play this trick of raising price citing new year new price reason. But I think it's just an excuse. Even the sex-hotels try to play this card by saying they increased price from this year, or last month or so. But we should always be strict in mentioning that we are old customers and we don't accept this increase. Famous & Smile have officially (on paper) been charging 4 k for massage for a long time now, although initial price was 2500 and then 3000. But lots of people were always strict in paying 3000 and so they allowed massage for 3000 even though officially it said 4000. I think we should all be strict about it when talking at the counter. And no need to mention about extra services at counter. When inside we should also be strict about paying 1.5-2 k max there for FS. Otherwise they will keep playing us for fools and keep increasing the price. And we will be helpless in accepting it.Bro,

Other than Famous and Smile I think its quite tough to negotiate at the counter. But the tips for FS and other should never cross 2.5 k.

RonyAldrin
01-18-17, 14:07
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls.

Architex
01-19-17, 17:20
I have been to Avera once in 2014. Sharing my experience. I paid 3000 in the counter and only one girl was available at that moment. I had no choice than taking that girl. Well first disappointment was a room containing 2 3 beds and covered with screens. Anyway the girl came with her massaging stuffs and asked me to change. The girl was looking good.

Well then massage was not too amazing. After 20 min I requested the girl if I could turn around and she would give me massage in front side. She denied. Then I directly told her for full sex, she agreed but asked for 5000. I was not interested to spend that much. Afterwards, she agreed to give a HJ with 1000. Had the HJ, but it was not that amazing. I would say my first encounter at Avera was quite disappointing.

I went abroad and now back to BD again. Feeling to to find very very secured place to have Massage and FS. Anyone there to join the mission?

Tsekh
01-20-17, 03:12
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls..Girls are stunning but prices are also stunning 12 k-20 k, it's similar to the price of a call girl in western countries.

That is too much for a poor country like bd.

20 k it's the monthly salary of a new graduate.

TangoBD
01-20-17, 05:15
Girls are stunning but prices are also stunning 12 k-20 k, it's similar to the price of a call girl in western countries.

That is too much for a poor country like bd.

20 k it's the monthly salary of a new graduate.Yeah, price is really too high.

After reading the group name here, I knocked Tipu Sarkar on FB. He showed me 2 girls pictures. Girls are really beautiful but he asked for 13 K-14 K for each one (2 shots /2 hours).

Is there any another reliable provider who serves at comparatively low prices?

Latmiah
01-20-17, 09:59
I have been to Avera once in 2014. Sharing my experience. I paid 3000 in the counter and only one girl was available at that moment. I had no choice than taking that girl. Well first disappointment was a room containing 2 3 beds and covered with screens. Anyway the girl came with her massaging stuffs and asked me to change. The girl was looking good.

Well then massage was not too amazing. After 20 min I requested the girl if I could turn around and she would give me massage in front side. She denied. Then I directly told her for full sex, she agreed but asked for 5000. I was not interested to spend that much. Afterwards, she agreed to give a HJ with 1000. Had the HJ, but it was not that amazing. I would say my first encounter at Avera was quite disappointing.

I went abroad and now back to BD again. Feeling to to find very very secured place to have Massage and FS. Anyone there to join the mission?Hello dear Architex!

Avera was safe and secured before. Once I came to know that the US Ambassador used to go there for hair cuts and also his colleagues for various purposes. But current US Ambassador is not a visitor of Avera anymore. That's why its not safe. You can try new joints now.

Tsekh
01-21-17, 04:04
Yeah, price is really too high.

After reading the group name here, I knocked Tipu Sarkar on FB. He showed me 2 girls pictures. Girls are really beautiful but he asked for 13 K-14 K for each one (2 shots /2 hours).

Is there any another reliable provider who serves at comparatively low prices?How to contact them without fb? The one with red colored dress looks damn hot! I will be in Dhaka next week.

Aponnal
01-21-17, 13:26
Do anyone knows any information about MP, flat or escort service in Mymensigh? I know there is a well-known brothel but they do not provide any service, please let me know whatever information you have.

Latmiah
01-21-17, 18:03
I have heard Seven Doors is a happening joint now. Who to take? Any recommendations?

I have been to Bengal Canary at Gulshan 1. I suggest to take the tribal girl who only provides HJ. Her HJ is beyond imagination! But massage is moderate. Counter Taka 3 k and HJ 1 k.

HasanTanvir9
01-23-17, 21:35
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls...[/URL].He says they're low-grade models or something, that's why price are high.

Frustrating thing is when we were younger, like when I was in college or early stages of university life, I heard rumors of flat services, where College or University girls could be found under less than half of that rate Tipu wants, couldn't afford it back then. Now I can afford at a certain extent but the paces became rare, contacts have become difficult to find. And when I find some trusted one, they are way beyond price range like this.

Papi1234
01-24-17, 09:15
He says they're low-grade models or something, that's why price are high.

Frustrating thing is when we were younger, like when I was in college or early stages of university life, I heard rumors of flat services, where College or University girls could be found under less than half of that rate Tipu wants, couldn't afford it back then. Now I can afford at a certain extent but the paces became rare, contacts have become difficult to find. And when I find some trusted one, they are way beyond price range like this.Hi Hasan Tanvir

I just want to share my personal view here. Actually college / university girl is rare in this country. The only difference is in flat or 5* hotel you may find some girl who are may be finish their study till college & they are not regular in trade. May be they do this once a week. That's why SP generally mention them as college / university girl. But trust me this girls performance in bed is generally fur more better than real college / university girl. Because here you pay money for sex but if you do affair with any college / uni girl then you also need to spend money to take them in bed. But reals are always choosy.

You can go Sarina / Sonargaon / Isha kha / regency where you may found girl within 10 k & maximum 20 k but above 10 k's girls are extremely beautiful and rare to found. Everything depends on your bargaining power. This cost is not including room cost. If you have your own place for mongering than it is very good deal I think.

Happy mongering!

ArifBD
01-24-17, 13:25
Do anyone knows any information about MP, flat or escort service in Mymensigh? I know there is a well-known brothel but they do not provide any service, please let me know whatever information you have.Other thank Dhaka, there is almost no other city in Bangladesh with FS Massage Parlors. I have read about few in Chittagong but they don't seem too nice.

I am curious though, which one is the well known brothel in Mymenshingh and what do you mean they don't provide service?

Alexander Viv
01-25-17, 03:25
As far as I know there is one brothel in Mymensingh. Named, Nazama Boarding Hall. It's government registered. It's a very old and famous one. But the quality is not up to the mark as you are looking for. Basically it's for the rickshaw pullers, track drivers and day laborers standard.

Architex
01-25-17, 13:49
Planning to hot Hotel Sarina bar tomorrow evening. This is my first time at Sarina. Anyone please share information about girls and price?

What could be the cheapest rate I would find a girl for one hour FS?

What is the cheapest room rent there?

Thanks in advance. Will share story after having fun over there.

DragonTag
01-25-17, 14:44
I heard City Inn Spa relaunching with new management and new girls with the aim of better service and the desired improvements from February 1st 2017. Cityinnspauttara on facebook says so with the reference of John for the 1 shot sex and massage for 1 hour. So if any one do visit on February please do share your opinion so as to know if it is actually worth it.

It seems John is being used for our Johnny purpose. Smart move I guess but please let me know.

DragonTag
01-25-17, 14:50
I heard City Inn Spa in Uttara is re launching under new management with better service, renovating the rooms and new girls. On facebook the Cityinnspauttara it says it will launch from February 1st 2017.

To visit using the reference of John for 1 shot with 1 HR massage. I guess its a smart move using the name John for our Johny to play during the massage.

Anyone planning to visit in February please share your experience if it is worth going or not.

Ochena
01-27-17, 04:25
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls...I'm not clear about what you said, are you saying that it's possible to bring down the price from 12 k to 1 k-2 k? Or are you saying he will reduce 1 k-2 k?

ArifBD
01-27-17, 12:02
I heard City Inn Spa in Uttara is re launching under new management with better service, renovating the rooms and new girls. On facebook the Cityinnspauttara it says it will launch from February 1st 2017.

To visit using the reference of John for 1 shot with 1 HR massage. I guess its a smart move using the name John for our Johny to play during the massage.

Anyone planning to visit in February please share your experience if it is worth going or not.I spoke to the owner and this is confirmed. They are on 7th floor of the building. Address: House#1, Road# 1, Sector#1, Uttara, Dhak. Based on my conversation, it appears they will have new furniture, decoration and proper massage facilities.

They asked for Tk. 6,500 for 60 minutes John package which is a bit high IMHO. I typically spend 5 K for 1 HR massage with BJ and FS. We need to negotiate hard to bring the prices down at City INN.

Latmiah
01-28-17, 06:57
I spoke to the owner and this is confirmed. They are on 7th floor of the building. Address: House#1, Road# 1, Sector#1, Uttara, Dhak. Based on my conversation, it appears they will have new furniture, decoration and proper massage facilities.

They asked for Tk. 6,500 for 60 minutes John package which is a bit high IMHO. I typically spend 5 K for 1 HR massage with BJ and FS. We need to negotiate hard to bring the prices down at City INN.Really 6500 is a bit high. If this is the rate then we should not pay anything inside or tips to masseuse.

Papi1234
01-28-17, 12:24
Planning to hot Hotel Sarina bar tomorrow evening. This is my first time at Sarina. Anyone please share information about girls and price?

What could be the cheapest rate I would find a girl for one hour FS?

What is the cheapest room rent there?

Thanks in advance. Will share story after having fun over there.Hi,

Maybe this review will not help you. Because I was lack of time to chk this website. In Sarina you can get the girl for one hour in tk. 4 k to 8 k. Some may go less than that but they are not my type. Their room rate is tk. 10 k for weekend package and 15 k for other day. If you have any other place you can take the girl there. You have to talk with reception. Hotel wants ID for the girl and all girl have their ID but in first time they will act that they don't have any ID. Just tell them to deal with reception otherwise you can't take them. It is for your security. I never took any girl who don't have any ID.

Happy mongering & waiting for a review from you.

Regards,

Papi.

Architex
01-29-17, 18:07
Hi,

Maybe this review will not help you. Because I was lack of time to chk this website. In Sarina you can get the girl for one hour in tk. 4 k to 8 k. Some may go less than that but they are not my type. Their room rate is tk. 10 k for weekend package and 15 k for other day. If you have any other place you can take the girl there. You have to talk with reception. Hotel wants ID for the girl and all girl have their ID but in first time they will act that they don't have any ID. Just tell them to deal with reception otherwise you can't take them. It is for your security. I never took any girl who don't have any ID.

Happy mongering & waiting for a review from you.

Regards,

Papi.Thanks for your advice. Instead of Sarina I went to Famous spa last Thursday. I'm sharing experience to an other post. Hopefully you would find that within a last few posts of the forum.

Thanks.

SyedSumon
01-30-17, 08:26
This is first time I am posting this site. So, forgive me for any sort of mistake. Though this is my first time of writing here I am reading the post for last three month.

I found new place (flat service) in Gulshan-1. I went there 3/4 times. Last time went there a week ago. There service is good compare to other flat service. You may get A+ service if you are lucky. I went there through a SP name Tanvir. There cost is little bit higher side. General are girls are 5/6 k per shot. Model type girls may cost 7 K to 12 K depending on the demand.

SyedSumon
01-30-17, 11:19
This is first time I am writing in this site though I am regular readers of this site for last three month. I found new flat in Gulshan-1 near Gulshan post office. I went there 3/4 times. Overall service is good. Most of the times it is above average. General gals are cost 5/6 k and special gals are cost 7 k to 15k depending on the service and quality.

RonyAldrin
01-30-17, 11:52
I'm not clear about what you said, are you saying that it's possible to bring down the price from 12 k to 1 k-2 k? Or are you saying he will reduce 1 k-2 k?He will reduce 1-2 K if you negotiate. 18-19 K models will come down to 15-16 k as per conversation with him.

Max RockAtansk
01-30-17, 17:31
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls.

His fb group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/822494061218268/.Took his service once. Regardless of high price, I must admit its one of the best in town. Unless you are a regular monger and don't mind spending some extra bucks for occasional GF type of experience, this is the service you should take. Most of the girls are not professional and just into this as an extra source of income. Besides Tipu himself is nice guy studying in a renowned university of Dhaka and much careful about safety.

Alexander Viv
01-30-17, 21:47
Took his service once. Regardless of high price, I must admit its one of the best in town. Unless you are a regular monger and don't mind spending some extra bucks for occasional GF type of experience, this is the service you should take. Most of the girls are not professional and just into this as an extra source of income. Besides Tipu himself is nice guy studying in a renowned university of Dhaka and much careful about safety.As you have taken the service and recommend so it sounds good. I think before going there Tipu has sent you the picture of the girls. So my question, were those picture real or fake?

Mars66
01-31-17, 04:48
This is first time I am writing in this site though I am regular readers of this site for last three month. I found new flat in Gulshan-1 near Gulshan post office. I went there 3/4 times. Overall service is good. Most of the times it is above average. General gals are cost 5/6 k and special gals are cost 7 k to 15k depending on the service and quality.Brother SyedSuman,

How can we contact the person and visit that place? What's the address and contact number? Please give details info and if possible then share your experience briefly.

Thank you.

Tupuler
01-31-17, 10:56
This is first time I am posting this site. So, forgive me for any sort of mistake. Though this is my first time of writing here I am reading the post for last three month.

I found new place (flat service) in Gulshan-1. I went there 3/4 times. Last time went there a week ago. There service is good compare to other flat service. You may get A+ service if you are lucky. I went there through a SP name Tanvir. There cost is little bit higher side. General are girls are 5/6 k per shot. Model type girls may cost 7 K to 12 K depending on the demand.Where is that place? Can you mention in specific or PM me?

McDreamy420
01-31-17, 11:41
Hi all,

I am looking for good quality hotels to take my GF from Old Dhaka near Kakrail, Bijoy Nagar or Motijheel areas. For me, comfort and class will be an absolute requirement. If within budget, that's a bonus. I went to Isha Kha once 4 years ago. Is it still a good choice for taking girls over there and stay overnight? I know about Hotel 71. Apart from these, do you have any other recommendations for those areas?

Also, any suggestions on good-quality budget hotels at other parts of the city?

Max RockAtansk
01-31-17, 14:14
As you have taken the service and recommend so it sounds good. I think before going there Tipu has sent you the picture of the girls. So my question, were those picture real or fake?Those are real pictures. As I said, these aren't regular professional girls.

CristalZeroX
01-31-17, 14:25
This is first time I am writing in this site though I am regular readers of this site for last three month. I found new flat in Gulshan-1 near Gulshan post office. I went there 3/4 times. Overall service is good. Most of the times it is above average. General gals are cost 5/6 k and special gals are cost 7 k to 15k depending on the service and quality.Thanks for your informations. Tell me how I can go there and whom I have to contact. Can I see the pics before going there through facebook?

Thank you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Papi1234
02-01-17, 05:01
Hi all,

I am looking for good quality hotels to take my GF from Old Dhaka near Kakrail, Bijoy Nagar or Motijheel areas. For me, comfort and class will be an absolute requirement. If within budget, that's a bonus. I went to Isha Kha once 4 years ago. Is it still a good choice for taking girls over there and stay overnight? I know about Hotel 71. Apart from these, do you have any other recommendations for those areas?

Also, any suggestions on good-quality budget hotels at other parts of the city?Hi,

If you are budget conscious then you may try hotel Givency at Firmgate. I used to use it. Not bad. But standard is below than 71. Fare is in between 2500-3500.

Regards,

Papi.

ArifBD
02-02-17, 06:12
Visited City Inn yesterday, I happened to be in Uttara and thought it was a good idea to check it out on Inauguration day.

Their location was very easy to find, first private building after you cross Airport / Cargo road (H-1, are-1, S-1, Uttara). I saw several girls and was not impressed at all. Girls quality was like 1.5/2.0 on a scale of 5. Normally in Famous / Smile you can easily get 3.0/3.5 ish girls. They charge similar to other places, between 2.5-3.5 K for different type of body massage. The rooms are freshly renovated, actually only half of the renovation was completed, rest was still under renovation.

To my surprise, there is no "John" Package! When I asked about their FB post, they declined to know anything about that!! I was a bit pissed by this stage, I know once in the room, I could works something out with the girl but looking at girl quality, I really lost interest.

I am sure everything will become available soon, waiting for a report from others before stepping into this joint again.

SyedSumon
02-03-17, 02:59
Thanks for your informations. Tell me how I can go there and whom I have to contact. Can I see the pics before going there through facebook?

Thank you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

JacksonPM for contact details.

SyedSumon
02-03-17, 04:19
Brother SyedSuman,

How can we contact the person and visit that place? What's the address and contact number? Please give details info and if possible then share your experience briefly.

Thank you.Please PM me for contact.

Jj1973
02-03-17, 14:03
Hi.

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest where I can get some action in Bijoynagar.

I am staying at fars hotel - 212, Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Sharani (Bijoynagar).

Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.

Looking for something nearby as don't really want to spend so long travelling to Uttara and the like.

J.

ArifBD
02-04-17, 07:46
Please PM me for contact.Sent you PM, please check.

Unforgiven007
02-04-17, 12:43
Hi.

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest where I can get some action in Bijoynagar.

I am staying at fars hotel - 212, Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Sharani (Bijoynagar).

Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.

Looking for something nearby as don't really want to spend so long travelling to Uttara and the like.

J.I heard that there are some girls available in Bar of Rajmoni IshaKha hotel. One of my friends used to monger in there a year ago. Girls are within 5 k-8 k range. You can pick up someone from there and take her to your hotel. Could you please tell me how much is the room cost in Fars Hotel.

Papi1234
02-06-17, 11:53
Hi mongers,

I am hearing that some guys provided service of foreign girls. If any news / hints about that just let us know. I also have PM options.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Papi.

HasanTanvir9
02-07-17, 07:14
I heard that there are some girls available in Bar of Rajmoni IshaKha hotel. One of my friends used to monger in there a year ago. Girls are within 5 k-8 k range. You can pick up someone from there and take her to your hotel. Could you please tell me how much is the room cost in Fars Hotel.Is their bar accessible to locals? What's the damage? Like, For Shonargaon, you have to pay to get into the bar. Can you get some details from your friend & share the experience with us?

Papi1234
02-08-17, 12:32
Does any one have experience in Dhaka regency?? Do they provide FS / BJ / HJ? Please give some light on it. Making plan to recent visit there.

Regards,

Papi.

Papi1234
02-08-17, 14:13
Is their bar accessible to locals? What's the damage? Like, For Shonargaon, you have to pay to get into the bar. Can you get some details from your friend & share the experience with us?I am also curious about this bar.

ArifBD
02-09-17, 05:22
I am also curious about this bar.As far as I know this is one of the safest bars in Dhaka. A lot of members of the Police come here to enjoy their time after works so no disturbance at all.

Not sure of the mongering scene, maybe you can visit and share a report.

Papi1234
02-09-17, 10:01
Anyone visited Dhaka regency spa. Please submit a review. In my previous post I mistakenly didn't mention the word "spa".

ArifBD
02-10-17, 15:46
Anyone visited Dhaka regency spa. Please submit a review. In my previous post I mistakenly didn't mention the word "spa".I thought you were inquiring about Rajmoni Isha Kha!

Regency Spa is expensive and service is restricted to HJ, even that after a lot of convincing.

Papi1234
02-11-17, 03:43
As far as I know this is one of the safest bars in Dhaka. A lot of members of the Police come here to enjoy their time after works so no disturbance at all.

Not sure of the mongering scene, maybe you can visit and share a report.Thanks for your info bro. Definitely I will share info once I will visit there.

Papi1234
02-11-17, 03:44
I thought you were inquiring about Rajmoni Isha Kha!

Regency Spa is expensive and service is restricted to HJ, even that after a lot of convincing.Yes I was inquiring about both as I like to explore new place. Many thanks for the info.

Tsekh
02-11-17, 19:04
I heard that there are some girls available in Bar of Rajmoni IshaKha hotel. One of my friends used to monger in there a year ago. Girls are within 5 k-8 k range. You can pick up someone from there and take her to your hotel. Could you please tell me how much is the room cost in Fars Hotel.Was in this bar tonight, there are few singers, nice ambiance, with few alcohols.

But the public was composed only of men, one barman told us they do not provide girl it is better if you could bring them from outside.

Alexander Viv
02-16-17, 04:44
Has anybody taken the service of Mr. Salman? He sent me an email yesterday and his area is in Shyamoli. Price rate looks decent. He has sent me the contact number too. If you the guys are interested PM me. On a side note I didn't take his service before. As I'm outside Bangladesh it's not possible on my part to take his service at this moment too.

Happy Mongering!

ArifBD
02-16-17, 12:44
This is first time I am writing in this site though I am regular readers of this site for last three month. I found new flat in Gulshan-1 near Gulshan post office. I went there 3/4 times. Overall service is good. Most of the times it is above average. General gals are cost 5/6 k and special gals are cost 7 k to 15k depending on the service and quality.I visited the place and thanks SyedSumon for sharing the details in PM. The Guy Tanvir is good, his place is secure. Overall girl quality is not as high as expected, but cost was not that high either.

I was shown 4 girls of which one was perky and friendly. Chose her and service was good. On the downside, the place still don't have Air-conditioning but Tanvir promised to install as soon as winter is over which is OK. Even a full time AC person like me didn't feel hot.

Those interested for this location info, please enable your PM by paying $19.95 only. And now a days you can do this easily by using your international debit / credit card.

Unforgiven007
02-17-17, 13:23
I visited the place and thanks SyedSumon for sharing the details in PM. The Guy Tanvir is good, his place is secure. Overall girl quality is not as high as expected, but cost was not that high either.

I was shown 4 girls of which one was perky and friendly. Chose her and service was good. On the downside, the place still don't have Air-conditioning but Tanvir promised to install as soon as winter is over which is OK. Even a full time AC person like me didn't feel hot.

Those interested for this location info, please enable your PM by paying $19.95 only. And now a days you can do this easily by using your international debit / credit card.5-6 k for how many shots? Could you mention about the rates in details please, thanks.

ArifBD
02-18-17, 05:27
5-6 k for how many shots? Could you mention about the rates in details please, thanks.I did not ask about how many shots maybe you can ask him and let us know. Nor normally that will be for 1 hour 1 shot.

I did not mention 5-6 K.

Tsekh
02-18-17, 07:11
Has anybody taken the service of Mr. Salman? He sent me an email yesterday and his area is in Shyamoli. Price rate looks decent. He has sent me the contact number too. If you the guys are interested PM me. On a side note I didn't take his service before. As I'm outside Bangladesh it's not possible on my part to take his service at this moment too.

Happy Mongering!I visited two flats in Shymoli, normal price is 1500 taka / shot, but they have inflated so it is now 2000 taka / shot.

But the big minus is that, I have seen 9 girls (4 in first flat and 5 in the second), only one was nice looking others were pretty average, unattractive.

So the price is too high for the girls.

Unforgiven007
02-18-17, 19:31
After spending a long time browsing and doing research in net, found info about two independent escorts. One is in Mdpur who costs 3 k for 1 hour and another one in Gulshan 4 k for hour. Though its expensive for only an hour but in comparison with MPs they are far better looking, having nice figure. Most importantly they are occasional. I don't have credit card so unable to buy subscription or gladly would have exchanged info about the girls. Craigslist is sometime a helpful site but 95% are fake advertisement but found a genuine one from it and got another one from Theadulthub.

Unforgiven007
02-18-17, 19:34
I did not ask about how many shots maybe you can ask him and let us know. Nor normally that will be for 1 hour 1 shot.

I did not mention 5-6 K.Sorry bro I might have misread your report.

Alexander Viv
02-19-17, 01:40
I visited two flats in Shymoli, normal price is 1500 taka / shot, but they have inflated so it is now 2000 taka / shot.

But the big minus is that, I have seen 9 girls (4 in first flat and 5 in the second), only one was nice looking others were pretty average, unattractive.

So the price is too high for the girls.I think 2000 is fare enough if it includes the place itself. In a MP total cost is at least around 5000 (3000 for Massage & 2000 for tips, could been more at time 3000+ 2500).

So, in stead of paying around 5000 you are paying only 2000 here! Which is very good!

ArifBD
02-19-17, 05:29
I think 2000 is fare enough if it includes the place itself. In a MP total cost is at least around 5000 (3000 for Massage & 2000 for tips, could been more at time 3000+ 2500).

So, in stead of paying around 5000 you are paying only 2000 here! Which is very good!Do they give a good BJ? Hell I would be happy to pay 2000 for a nice head job.

SSabir
02-19-17, 08:24
Hi,

How can I found an escort in Dhaka? Can you give me an address or a checked contact?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tsekh
02-19-17, 21:08
I think 2000 is fare enough if it includes the place itself. In a MP total cost is at least around 5000 (3000 for Massage & 2000 for tips, could been more at time 3000+ 2500).

So, in stead of paying around 5000 you are paying only 2000 here! Which is very good!5000 taka is way too much, it's almost a steal.

We are talking about Bangladesh, a country were some people's monthly wage is around 5000/6000 taka.

So for me 2000 taka is still too much for the quality they offer, 1500 was acceptable.

Tsekh
02-19-17, 21:10
Do they give a good BJ? Hell I would be happy to pay 2000 for a nice head job.It depend on the girl, so luck is a factor. I saw 4 girls, two did very good blowjob, other two average and very short BJ.

ArifBD
02-20-17, 05:20
5000 taka is way too much, it's almost a steal.

We are talking about Bangladesh, a country were some people's monthly wage is around 5000/6000 taka.

So for me 2000 taka is still too much for the quality they offer, 1500 was acceptable.You are living in the past bro. Monthly wages 4000/5000 was a matter of 10/15 years ago.

Moreover, this has little to do with average monthly wage of people. It's a Demand / Supply issue and the fact that it is illegal and money needs to be spent to keep clear of LEA. The 5000 you will spend will go towards the girl, rent, broker's fee as well as protection fee.

Tsekh
02-20-17, 16:28
You are living in the past bro. Monthly wages 4000/5000 was a matter of 10/15 years ago.

Moreover, this has little to do with average monthly wage of people. It's a Demand / Supply issue and the fact that it is illegal and money needs to be spent to keep clear of LEA. The 5000 you will spend will go towards the girl, rent, broker's fee as well as protection fee.You are right, the skyrocketing price is justified because of the illegal nature of the business, lot of stakeholders: girl, broker, flat owner, police, journalists, darwan.

You are also right about demand supply, it is extremely difficult to have sex with "normal girl" in Bangladesh without wedding or long term relationship, so a lot of men have no other choice to see pros.

But still today, even in Dhaka unskilled workers are paid as less as 5000 taka, but anyway they are not the potential customers of these girls.

DragonTag
02-23-17, 21:47
There had been a few complains and I did speak regarding an Issue with Mr. Mosharrof. Who was a useless fool. And now the madam will answer the call and the John package is present. I spoke to the person who referred about the New City Inn saying due to the short time and to arrange a responsible person a lot of clients has been turned down. Which has created a bad impression. Also they said the new girls are available. At least 12-15 girls. With a 10 room capacity I heard. Anyone kindly share if taken the John package now.

Papi1234
02-24-17, 20:03
Any clue regarding hotel Agrabad. Please help. Can I pick girls from bar. Rate please.

Thanks in advance.

Papi1234
02-26-17, 11:45
Went to ctg yesterday at 3 pm's flight. Reach in hotel Agarabad at 5. 30 pm. Went to spa at 6 pm & take Thai MSG for 1 HR. Cost tk. 3375. Took Thai girl Ong. Msg is good. Ask her for extra. She offer HJ for 3 k. I denied. I was asking for FS. She denied then she agreed to do BJ with CIM and boobs suck for 5 K. I took BJ then I started to sucking and fingering. Then licking. In this time she tried not to moan very hard. I feel she become damn wet. So ask her again for FS. This time she asked for 15 k but agreed to do for 7 k and repetitively telling that FS is not allowed, they only provide HJ. At best BJ. But she can't resist now. Whatever long story short. I did it and finished by taking BJ continued to CIM as per deed. Total damage 3. 5 k for MSG & 7 k for FS. I think I am lucky. Because by expending 10.5 & banging a Thai girl in BD. Fare deal to me. Want her number. Didn't give. She said she didn't go outside. But I think if someone become regular then it is not impossible. Went to business meeting continued to dinner. There got one MILF took her to Raddison's bar make her drunk. Went her room in Radisson. Fuck her till 5 am. Then back to Dhaka together today morning's flight. Going to office. Time for some work.

ArifBD
02-27-17, 09:03
Went to ctg yesterday at 3 pm's flight. Reach in hotel Agarabad at 5. 30 pm. Went to spa at 6 pm & take Thai MSG for 1 HR. Cost tk. 3375. Took Thai girl Ong. Msg is good. Ask her for extra. She offer HJ for 3 k. I denied. I was asking for FS. She denied then she agreed to do BJ with CIM and boobs suck for 5 K. I took BJ then I started to sucking and fingering. Then licking. In this time she tried not to moan very hard. I feel she become damn wet. So ask her again for FS. This time she asked for 15 k but agreed to do for 7 k and repetitively telling that FS is not allowed, they only provide HJ. At best BJ. But she can't resist now. Whatever long story short. I did it and finished by taking BJ continued to CIM as per deed. Total damage 3. 5 k for MSG & 7 k for FS. I think I am lucky. Because by expending 10.5 & banging a Thai girl in BD. Fare deal to me. Want her number. Didn't give. She said she didn't go outside. But I think if someone become regular then it is not impossible. Went to business meeting continued to dinner. There got one MILF took her to Raddison's bar make her drunk. Went her room in Radisson. Fuck her till 5 am. Then back to Dhaka together today morning's flight. Going to office. Time for some work.Nice FR. But why is this in "Dhaka" forum? Should this not be in "Chittagong"?

Rk3891
02-27-17, 11:36
Hi guys,

Sorry if I am violating forum rules but I desperately need some advice. Where in Dhaka can I get tested for HIV and all other STD? I need voluntary testing, not willing to go to a doctor and tell my story. I must want to get tested and know my status.

Thanks in advance.

RonyAldrin
02-27-17, 14:02
Went to ctg yesterday at 3 pm's flight. Reach in hotel Agarabad at 5. 30 pm. Went to spa at 6 pm & take Thai MSG for 1 HR. Cost tk. 3375. Took Thai girl Ong. Msg is good. Ask her for extra. She offer HJ for 3 k. I denied. I was asking for FS. She denied then she agreed to do BJ with CIM and boobs suck for 5 K. I took BJ then I started to sucking and fingering. Then licking. In this time she tried not to moan very hard. I feel she become damn wet. So ask her again for FS. This time she asked for 15 k but agreed to do for 7 k and repetitively telling that FS is not allowed, they only provide HJ. At best BJ. But she can't resist now. Whatever long story short. I did it and finished by taking BJ continued to CIM as per deed. Total damage 3. 5 k for MSG & 7 k for FS. I think I am lucky. Because by expending 10.5 & banging a Thai girl in BD. Fare deal to me. Want her number. Didn't give. She said she didn't go outside. But I think if someone become regular then it is not impossible. Went to business meeting continued to dinner. There got one MILF took her to Raddison's bar make her drunk. Went her room in Radisson. Fuck her till 5 am. Then back to Dhaka together today morning's flight. Going to office. Time for some work.Good job bro.

You are right about one thing. If you become regular you can take them outside. But here regular mean, you need to spend 20-30 k in a month and need to visit one girl every time. Make a rappo and then you can proceed with her.

As per promise, this pic is for you. Just waiting to bang her.

Papi1234
02-28-17, 06:03
Hi guys,

Sorry if I am violating forum rules but I desperately need some advice. Where in Dhaka can I get tested for HIV and all other STD? I need voluntary testing, not willing to go to a doctor and tell my story. I must want to get tested and know my status.

Thanks in advance.Hmmmm. My suggestion is you can google for test name and go to ICDDRB or other diagnostic center and do the test. Otherwise you just go to any doctor whom you or your circle don't know. No need to tell your story just tell you want to check your self for personal interest. This is my suggestion only!

Papi1234
02-28-17, 06:06
Good job bro.

You are right about one thing. If you become regular you can take them outside. But here regular mean, you need to spend 20-30 k in a month and need to visit one girl every time. Make a rappo and then you can proceed with her.

As per promise, this pic is for you. Just waiting to bang her.Take my bow the most useful contributor who turned this site really useful.

Regards,

Papi.

ArifBD
03-01-17, 11:05
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.Visit any diagnostics center and do a "self referred" test. ICDDRB is a reliable option but there are many more. Virtually all diagnostics will have this test available.

ArifBD
03-01-17, 11:15
One of the best BJ givers in Dhaka!! She claims to prefer giving BJ over sex and I believed her.

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.

Hrishan
03-02-17, 06:02
One of the best BJ givers in Dhaka!! She claims to prefer giving BJ over sex and I believed her.

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.And would you mind sharing where did you get her?

Papi1234
03-02-17, 06:32

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.After a long time we see some action pic. Take my claps bro. Very good job.

Alexander Viv
03-02-17, 08:46

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.Is she an independent service provider or work in an MP? The picture looks good. What is her rate and did you take her service?

Random Monger
03-03-17, 04:40

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.Care to share the info bhai?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

ArifBD
03-03-17, 11:56
Is she an independent service provider or work in an MP? The picture looks good. What is her rate and did you take her service?I have received lots of PMs asking for the number of the girl. I am not sure how to handle these requests as the pics are screenshots from a video I recorded using hidden camera. If I provide reference, one of you may just show the pic to the SP and I will be in trouble. Let me think about this and then I will let you know.

FYI, this was in Dhaka and I paid Tk. 4 K + 1 K tips for the awesome BJ followed by OK FS.

Tsekh
03-03-17, 13:30

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.Lucky man.

Alexander Viv
03-04-17, 02:41
I have received lots of PMs asking for the number of the girl. I am not sure how to handle these requests as the pics are screenshots from a video I recorded using hidden camera. If I provide reference, one of you may just show the pic to the SP and I will be in trouble. Let me think about this and then I will let you know.

FYI, this was in Dhaka and I paid Tk. 4 K + 1 K tips for the awesome BJ followed by OK FS.The thing you are concerned about is your identity. You are in a dilemma what to do. You doubt someone might show the pictures and they would notice you. In the pictures there is no clue that they could identify about you. One more thing the girl might understand who it is but not the manager of the MP I guess. And I don; t think a senior member of this forum or who has a subscription will show these pictures cause it's not going to help him. Cheers guys and happy mongering!

Papi1234
03-04-17, 04:00
The thing you are concerned about is your identity. You are in a dilemma what to do. You doubt someone might show the pictures and they would notice you. In the pictures there is no clue that they could identify about you. One more thing the girl might understand who it is but not the manager of the MP I guess. And I don; t think a senior member of this forum or who has a subscription will show these pictures cause it's not going to help him. Cheers guys and happy mongering!You are absolutely right VIV. People with minimum common sense will not do it.

Arzu Khan
03-04-17, 15:09

So, in stead of paying around 5000 you are paying only 2000 here! Which is very good!Give me Shamoli service provider contact info.

Sunahsan
03-04-17, 16:15
Hi mates,

Tried this new SP 'Tiger of Mysore' whose Facebook page was posted here in an FR some time ago. After establishing Bonafides, we did business. I must admit the SP is a nice person, and is very clear about terms and conditions. He delivers what he promises without short changing. At an all-inclusive price of 15 k he provided a ramp model who was very and cooperative. The deal was for 2 hours and two shots.

As long as one treats the other as humans, I guess all falls in place.

Score card:

Looks: 8.

Boobs: 7 (as much as you can fit into your hand).

DFK: yes.

BJ skills: 9.5.

Pussy: 9, clean shaven no smell tasty.

Activities: Mish, DATY, 69, WOT, Canine, everything except anal.

WIR: Very likely, as I'm sure there are several more treats available.

RonyAldrin
03-05-17, 08:12
Hi mates,

Tried this new SP 'Tiger of Mysore' whose Facebook page was posted here in an FR some time ago. After establishing Bonafides, we did business. I must admit the SP is a nice person, and is very clear about terms and conditions. He delivers what he promises without short changing. At an all-inclusive price of 15 k he provided a ramp model who was very and cooperative. The deal was for 2 hours and two shots.

Score card:

WIR: Very likely, as I'm sure there are several more treats available.Great Sunahsan Bro.

Very much wanted to hear the report. I am actually dying to meet with the SP but the problem is I am quite busy here and unable to make time for visiting Dhaka. The ramp model is quite well known and its good deal for 2 shots at 15 k, 7.5 k each shot. Some girls want 3-4 k so its better to spend a bit more and get the best. I think papi pro will visit soon with Tiger of Mysore, LOL!

Kalimat
03-09-17, 18:58
Hi mates,

Score card:

WIR: Very likely, as I'm sure there are several more treats available.Dear, how can I find this "Tiger of Mysore " on FB? Thanks.

ArifBD
03-11-17, 08:28
People with minimum common sense will not do it.Exactly bro, how many have common sense?

I am sharing the info in PM, lets see. Haha.

Bbolt
03-11-17, 11:24

A rare gem in Bangladesh who enjoys giving BJ.Can you provide her information please? She seems to have a milky skin tone. I'm into fair girls never mind.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Architex
03-11-17, 18:34
I have been there at Balcony BAR this evening. Get to there for the 1st time. There was no entry fee, Saturday evening. Entered at 9 pm. Got some drink. There were plenty of girls. Around 20 to 30, lot of choices. Choose to seat in the corner table. One girl was seated in the next table. She encountered me in eye contact. I said "Hi" , then she came to my table and seat beside me. Grabbed my hand. Had some drink together. She asked 15 k and mentioned about 10 k as minimum rate of her. I offered 3.5 k, she didn't agree. I treated her 500 and she left. Another very lovely girl came and encountered me. This girl was amazing regarding her gesture. Very jolly minded girl, but she said usually she don't go for full sex, unless she likes the guy. We had an hour chat, I offered her to stay with me for the night. She said she likes me, but not tonight. She gave me her phone number and wanted to go outside with me. This girl is very friendly and perhaps you fall in love very easily. Anyway, from my study balcony is a place to pick up girls from a wide range and variety. You should have a budget of 5 k to 15 k, and 5 k for rooms in a hotel beside Sonargaon, named Sundarbon. But I guess it's very very safe and secured. And most importantly you have huge varity to choose girls. And if you just want to seat with a girl for spending some warm moments, you may make it within 1 k as their tips. Drinks are expensive. To get rooms at this premises is also expensive 16 k per night minimum.

However, if you think money doesn't matter, you may get to the place for secured mi mongering. Enjoy!

If anyone have a safe place I am interested to hire two girls and get to your place. This might be a cheap option. I've my own car to serve both of us. Thanks.

RonyAldrin
03-12-17, 06:58
Hi guys,

Need to warn you all about a matter. Almost 8-9 months ago I encountered one girl in Mirpur and had fun with her. She was really good. I have read some reports in the forum too. But recent encounters with one of my colleague and some few other persons that she is acting weird and wanted advance. Here first rule in mongering is no advance. So she is now out of my list. I have encountered with a Thai girl in CTG recently. Will post here about that.

RonyAldrin
03-12-17, 11:13
This post should got o Chittagong forum but there is not much activity. So posting it here because lots of people ask me for contact. I always try to help everyone since I am not so regular so, sometimes I reply a bit late. So apology to those who has messaged me but I replied late.

Just 2 weeks ago, chatted with Papi bro and came across from him that if you are good enough you can have Thai for around 10500 in Agrabad Hotel. I have been to Agrabad hotel previously and posted FR for that. I know the drill and the price. One thing for sure, you can get those girls convinced for FS but you have to visit at least 2-3 times for that. So it becomes quite costly even in BD standard for fucking those hot Thais.

Was thinking about to enjoy the Thai message since last week. Thinking to visit Agrabad hotel. Even if you get B2B or HJ, its better than the deshi girls in MP here because these Thais are clean and enjoy sex far better than the deshi girls. If not for sex, even the massage is heavenly and teasing. So last Friday was thinking to visit Agrabad hotel suddenly I came to know about a place in Khulshi about a Thai Massage. I remember the place as it was my first time in MP scene and its way 7 years ago, I have first visited the place. There is a fun story about the first visit in that place.

The place at first I came across 7 years ago. I searched in google for spa in Chittagong and came across this Bangkok spa in khulshi. Called the number and talked with lady over phone. Her name is Annie. She told me its open and guided me the address. Went there, its a duplex house. Saw a restaurant in the ground floor. Talked with her for 15-20 minutes. She was around 45-50 years of age. She runs a authentic Thai restaurant and a Thai parlor in the 2nd floor. Saw 3 Thai girls were having breakfast (10 AM in the morning) all of them were around 35+. I had an idea about MP but did not have courage rather shy at first time to ask about extras. Went for the massage at 10:30 FR 1 HR, Aroma Therapy. That time the cost was around 2400 or something. When went to the room, she told me to change. I did change but was wearing underwear inside the towel. So the end result is. Got a great massage but she did not offer any extras. I was also shy to ask her anything about extra. Down the memory lane, I still laugh at being novice remembering that incident.

Now about the Friday's case. Got their number from fb, called them to check whether they still provide Thai massage. Talked with the guy at that number, no lady. He told me two Thai girls are there and they have quite tight security, so need to worry about anything. Got my mongers hints from that. Reached the place at 4:30 evening. Chatted with that guy for a good 20 minutes. Surprisingly in that office mobile number my number was saved he told me that you seem to be an old customer and talked with him regarding the old place, current girls and who is the owner now. That Lady Annie is not there now and she has moved back to Thailand. Her partner is running the place now. He was actually respecting me for being the old customer and told me that one girl is busy and other one is free. Her name is Ying. He told me that she is around 30. So went upstairs and saw that the lady is sitting. My happiness was turned into sorrow as soon as I saw the girl as she is around 40. But one thing I must say, she is fair and has got ample of assets to be glad with. Went inside the room and she told me to change. After 2 minutes she came and I was ready. Then suddenly she asked that you are an old customer, so what do you want today. I asked her what you can offer me apart from massage? She said 1000 for HJ, bB2B - 3000. I said I am not interested. What about boom boom (Thai term. She said 5000. I countered her with 3000. Then 3500. She said 4000 last. Thought that Massage + Boom boom = 7000, better than Agrabad (which papi mentioned for around 10500).

Agreed and proceeded to the deed. Next one hour was pure bliss. Don't want to say anything for about the boom boom and how we did. She was aged lady but she covers it with her service and good fucking machine. Good thing with these girls are they are clean and they enjoy sex and they know how to do massage. And about cost, its not that much bad, being get massage and boom boom for 7000 tk in Chittagong.

Would like to say the mongers not to say or ask anything in the open forum. I have their number so no problem, I will share with you guy. That guy in the reception told me one old girl named Tina will be back in next week and she is under 30. May try her when she is available.

Happy mongering.

Random Monger
03-12-17, 16:56
Exactly bro, how many have common sense?

I am sharing the info in PM, lets see. Haha.Care to share via PM please bro?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Alexander Viv
03-12-17, 22:59
However, if you think money doesn't matter, you may get to the place for secured mi mongering. Enjoy!

Totally agree with you brother. If spending money is not a big concern then you can go to Sonargaon Bar as you have to tip her even for a friendly chat. You can find plenty of options in Sonargaon. Most of the girls age range is from 20-25. And the price depends on the girls quality and your convincing power. Once a girl asked me 25,000 BDT but later he came down to 10,000 BDT.

Papi1234
03-13-17, 04:28
This post should got o Chittagong forum but there is not much activity. So posting it here because lots of people ask me for contact. I always try to help everyone since I am not so regular so, sometimes I reply a bit late. So apology to those who has messaged me but I replied late.

Just 2 weeks ago, chatted with Papi bro and came across from him that if you are good enough you can have Thai for around 10500 in Agrabad Hotel. I have been to Agrabad hotel previously and posted FR for that. I know the drill and the price. One thing for sure, you can get those girls convinced for FS but you have to visit at least 2-3 times for that. So it becomes quite costly even in BD standard for fucking those hot Thais.

Was thinking about to enjoy the Thai message since last week. Thinking to visit Agrabad hotel. Even if you get B2B or HJ, its better than the deshi girls in MP here because these Thais are clean and enjoy sex far better than the deshi girls. If not for sex, even the massage is heavenly and teasing. So last Friday was thinking to visit Agrabad hotel suddenly I came to know about a place in Khulshi about a Thai Massage. I remember the place as it was my first time in MP scene and its way 7 years ago, I have first visited the place. There is a fun story about the first visit in that place..Hi bro,

Thanks for your report. After reading it I am just waiting for my next scope to catch the flight for CTG. Actually now I am in sweet dilemma as which option I need to utilize "tiger of Mohisur" or "spicy Thai". As I am in heavy workload now can't move my ass to anywhere. But still it is the best deal in bd from my point of view.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Papi.

Papi1234
03-13-17, 04:31

Totally agree with you brother. If spending money is not a big concern then you can go to Sonargaon Bar as you have to tip her even for a friendly chat. You can find plenty of options in Sonargaon. Most of the girls age range is from 20-25. And the price depends on the girls quality and your convincing power. Once a girl asked me 25,000 BDT but later he came down to 10,000 BDT.Hi Viv,

Yes scenario is like that. Actually girls in Sonargaon asked weird price at first because they found lots of drunk rich guy who actually not in position to care about price. That's why they just knock you as you are aware about price or not.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Papi.

Mars66
03-13-17, 08:49

Was thinking about to enjoy the Thai message since last week. Thinking to visit Agrabad hotel. Even if you get B2B or HJ, its better than the deshi girls in MP here because these Thais are clean and enjoy sex far better than the deshi girls. If not for sex, even the massage is heavenly and teasing. So last Friday was thinking to visit Agrabad hotel suddenly I came to know about a place in Khulshi about a Thai Massage. I remember the place as it was my first time in MP scene and its way 7 years ago, I have first visited the place. There is a fun story about the first visit in that place.

The place at first I came across 7 years ago. I searched in google for spa in Chittagong and came across this Bangkok spa in khulshi. Called the number and talked with lady over phone. Her name is Annie. She told me its open and guided me the address. Went there, its a duplex house. Saw a restaurant in the ground floor. Talked with her for 15-20 minutes. She was around 45-50 years of age...Dear Brother Rony,

Thanks for your helpful details info. Can you share some more info about your experience in Dhaka? If possible please let me know that where I can found Thai girls in Dhaka (Except Reera) where the girls are ready to serve extra. I am searching that kind of Fare and good looking Thai girls in Dhaka. Please help me.

Thanks.

Mars66
03-13-17, 11:06
Dear Friends,

Have anyone visited Avera recently? Is there any new girls? If you have that information then please refer the girls name and share your experience briefly.

Thanks.

Tsekh
03-13-17, 21:04
I have been there at Balcony BAR this evening. Get to there for the 1st time. There was no entry fee, Saturday evening. Entered at 9 pm. Got some drink. There were plenty of girls. Around 20 to 30, lot of choices. Choose to seat in the corner table. One girl was seated in the next table. She encountered me in eye contact. I said "Hi" , then she came to my table and seat beside me. Grabbed my hand. Had some drink together. She asked 15 k and mentioned about 10 k as minimum rate of her. I offered 3.5 k, she didn't agree. I treated her 500 and she left. Another very lovely girl came and encountered me. This girl was amazing regarding her gesture. Very jolly minded girl, but she said usually she don't go for full sex, unless she likes the guy. We had an hour chat, I offered her to stay with me for the night. She said she likes me, but not tonight. She gave me her phone number and wanted to go outside with me. This girl is very friendly and perhaps you fall in love very easily. Anyway, from my study balcony is a place to pick up girls from a wide range and variety. You should have a budget of 5 k to 15 k, and 5 k for rooms in a hotel beside Sonargaon, named Sundarbon. But I guess it's very very safe and secured. And most importantly you have huge varity to choose girls. And if you just want to seat with a girl for spending some warm moments, you may make it within 1 k as their tips. Drinks are expensive. To get rooms at this premises is also expensive 16 k per night minimum.

If anyone have a safe place I am interested to hire two girls and get to your place. This might be a cheap option. I've my own car to serve both of us. Thanks.Thanks for this mouthwatering report.

Will surely visit this place this summer, also have my own flat.

Alexander Viv
03-14-17, 04:10
Hi Viv,

Yes scenario is like that. Actually girls in Sonargaon asked weird price at first because they found lots of drunk rich guy who actually not in position to care about price. That's why they just knock you as you are aware about price or not.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Papi.Actually in Sonargaon BAR you can find the foreign mongers too. They might be staying in Sonargaon Hotel for business purpose. Spending $200 is not a big deal for them for two hours. And you can find local businessmen too. That's why the girls asked for high prices and they also have to pay 3000 BDT for entering the bar (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday). And I'me not sure, there might be some negotiations or deals between the girls and the authority of the Bras. All these leads to a high demanding price. So, we shouldn't be confused about their asking price and stick on to the regular price.

Happy Mongering!

Shagor Shaikat
03-14-17, 05:10
Exactly bro, how many have common sense?

I am sharing the info in PM, lets see. Haha.How to buy subscription to get your PM, I don't have credit card.

Can you get a subscription for my ID?

I can pay you in advance bkash or any way you prefer.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

RonyAldrin
03-14-17, 05:52
Hi bro,

Thanks for your report. After reading it I am just waiting for my next scope to catch the flight for CTG. Actually now I am in sweet dilemma as which option I need to utilize "tiger of Mohisur" or "spicy Thai". As I am in heavy workload now can't move my ass to anywhere. But still it is the best deal in bd from my point of view.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Papi.Bro,

Wait for a week or two. Tina will be back in week week as per the Guy. Once she is back, you can visit CTG. In the meantime enjoy Tiger of Mysore's service.

RonyAldrin
03-14-17, 05:59
Dear Brother Rony,

Thanks for your helpful details info. Can you share some more info about your experience in Dhaka? If possible please let me know that where I can found Thai girls in Dhaka (Except Reera) where the girls are ready to serve extra. I am searching that kind of Fare and good looking Thai girls in Dhaka. Please help me.

Thanks.Bro,

Just RTFF around 10-12 pages, you will have enough info about the scenario of Dhaka MPs. Dhaka has lots of options. Be it independent or SP or some Apa or pimp managing girls. In Dhaka there are around 10-12 MPs and every monger knows 2-3 at least. Chittagong is a bit dry, so I try to collect info about CTG mongering scene and share it in the forum.

Id481
03-15-17, 14:50
Went to ctg yesterday at 3 pm's flight. Reach in hotel Agarabad at 5. 30 pm. Went to spa at 6 pm & take Thai MSG for 1 HR. Cost tk. 3375. Took Thai girl Ong. Msg is good. Ask her for extra. She offer HJ for 3 k. I denied. I was asking for FS. She denied then she agreed to do BJ with CIM and boobs suck for 5 K. I took BJ then I started to sucking and fingering. Then licking. In this time she tried not to moan very hard. I feel she become damn wet. So ask her again for FS. This time she asked for 15 k but agreed to do for 7 k and repetitively telling that FS is not allowed, they only provide HJ. At best BJ. But she can't resist now. Whatever long story short. I did it and finished by taking BJ continued to CIM as per deed. Total damage 3. 5 k for MSG & 7 k for FS. I think I am lucky. Because by expending 10.5 & banging a Thai girl in BD. Fare deal to me. Want her number. Didn't give. She said she didn't go outside. But I think if someone become regular then it is not impossible. Went to business meeting continued to dinner. There got one MILF took her to Raddison's bar make her drunk. Went her room in Radisson. Fuck her till 5 am. Then back to Dhaka together today morning's flight. Going to office. Time for some work.That definitely erotic and happens to handful few in rare occasion. Lucky you, to be able to pickup that MILF for good lay overnight. It also happened to me in the past, but not in Dhaka. I was at Austria for a short project and met a single mother at a local bar. Man she was cougar to drain my last drop of cum.

Hope you managed to get her number for FWB. Please post pic of you have taken any.

Papi1234
03-16-17, 04:52
That definitely erotic and happens to handful few in rare occasion. Lucky you, to be able to pickup that MILF for good lay overnight. It also happened to me in the past, but not in Dhaka. I was at Austria for a short project and met a single mother at a local bar. Man she was cougar to drain my last drop of cum.

Hope you managed to get her number for FWB. Please post pic of you have taken any.Hmmm. Yap bro my experience is same like you. I didn't took her pic as she is very important person for my business. But as a experienced man you know how good it is.

Architex
03-16-17, 16:56
Hello mates,

Looking for some suggestions from you. It might be very helpful for a lot us if one one could share some info about Cox's bazaar.

Just after a lot of stressful months of work, feeling like to spend a couple of days in Cox's bazaar. And I want overnight madly play on those days.

Which hotel in Cox's provide safe stay and they assist to have escorts in the room? And what might be the charge for room rent and girl? Moderate looking local girl is okay to fulfill my desire.

Would be grateful if you could please assist.

Latmiah
03-17-17, 05:21
One of my friends went to City Inn at Uttara. As per this forum and their facebook site he asked for John Package. Then the guy at the reception said they have no John package. John is the name of their director or so. And before deciding on any packages he opted for choosing girl. Then he was taken to select girls. But they all turned down. The girls didn't seem not at all up to average to him. So he came out saying sorry. He said their management and decoration have changed. But yet nothing is happening.

ArifBD
03-18-17, 04:38
One of my friends went to City Inn at Uttara. As per this forum and their facebook site he asked for John Package. Then the guy at the reception said they have no John package. John is the name of their director or so. And before deciding on any packages he opted for choosing girl. Then he was taken to select girls. But they all turned down. The girls didn't seem not at all up to average to him. So he came out saying sorry. He said their management and decoration have changed. But yet nothing is happening.One of your friends? Bro, that's my review of their FB page you are referring to.

However, its great that you were very accurate in your description, something not seen these days.

Mehedi Khan
03-18-17, 04:44
One of my friends went to City Inn at Uttara. As per this forum and their facebook site he asked for John Package. Then the guy at the reception said they have no John package. John is the name of their director or so. And before deciding on any packages he opted for choosing girl. Then he was taken to select girls. But they all turned down. The girls didn't seem not at all up to average to him. So he came out saying sorry. He said their management and decoration have changed. But yet nothing is happening.Business must be quite slow at this place. I was there last Friday around 7 pm. All the lights were off and seemed like they were closed early.

P.S. Or was it weekly holiday? Not 100% sure.

Id481
03-18-17, 07:58
Hello mates,

Looking for some suggestions from you. It might be very helpful for a lot us if one one could share some info about Cox's bazaar.

Just after a lot of stressful months of work, feeling like to spend a couple of days in Cox's bazaar. And I want overnight madly play on those days.

Which hotel in Cox's provide safe stay and they assist to have escorts in the room? And what might be the charge for room rent and girl? Moderate looking local girl is okay to fulfill my desire.

Would be grateful if you could please assist.For a safe and comfortable stay my suggestion is Hotel Seagull, and second choice will be Hotel Prime Park. They have breakfast included and restaurant within the facility. But none of them will assist you with escorting. I will suggest get a girl from Dhaka who you already been with and trust, and also willing to travel. It can be costly but worth it every penny if you just want to relax and poontang all day.

Architex
03-18-17, 18:18
Visited Reera on Friday evening. Charged 3450 bdt for full oil massage. I was looking for a Bengali girl and they sent a girl named Sumona. Good looking girl, but not friendly at all. Massage was horrible, just rubbing oil in the whole body, nothing else. At the middle of the massage I discussed about other services. The girl said they don't provide anything except massage. I was very disappointed. Lastly she offered HJ and paid 1000 bucks for that. HJ was not good though.

I'm not going to visit this MP anymore. Any suggestion about any other please for FS?

RonyAldrin
03-19-17, 06:20
I have got a list of all the spas and MPs of Dhaka. I think the list will help mongers to find out easily about the service of the MPs and spas in Dhaka. If Jackson does not have any objection, I can put the list in the forum. Mongers can share the experience about the service of those place. It will be a good idea to help the mongers and save their hard earning bucks in mongering.

If you all agree, I can put the list.

Cheers!

Greetings,

You are welcome to upload the list. Remember without TEL numbers. You can use the private message service.

Thanks,

Admin

ArifBD
03-19-17, 07:33
Visited Reera on Friday evening. Charged 3450 bdt for full oil massage. I was looking for a Bengali girl and they sent a girl named Sumona. Good looking girl, but not friendly at all. Massage was horrible, just rubbing oil in the whole body, nothing else. At the middle of the massage I discussed about other services. The girl said they don't provide anything except massage. I was very disappointed. Lastly she offered HJ and paid 1000 bucks for that. HJ was not good though.

I'm not going to visit this MP anymore. Any suggestion about any other please for FS?You can try Smile / Famous, same owner, same building level 3 and 4. Massage is 4 K for new customers and girls are happy to do FS for 2 K. If you take Shanta, she gives awesome BJ, one of the best in Dhaka.

Rooms are not very clean though.

MiranMiranMira
03-19-17, 08:02
Does anyone know if the hotels in Mirpur are back on? And what about the ones in Banani?

Sunahsan
03-19-17, 15:27
Has anyone heard of White Orchid Spa in Baridhara? Got a message from them about a new location on R7. Before heading there I wanted to check if anyone used their services.

Your reports will be helpful.

Architex
03-19-17, 16:46
You can try Smile / Famous, same owner, same building level 3 and 4. Massage is 4 K for new customers and girls are happy to do FS for 2 K. If you take Shanta, she gives awesome BJ, one of the best in Dhaka.

Rooms are not very clean though.A minor issue though, they don't have any parking. Self-driven cars are risky to park on the road. There are so many car theft in recent days. And visited Famous Spa a month ago. The rooms are seriously dirty. Service was good. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Latmiah
03-19-17, 18:31
One of your friends? Bro, that's my review of their FB page you are referring to.

However, its great that you were very accurate in your description, something not seen these days.Yeah! We saw your post about them and then he went for a try. The rest you know.

Thanks.

ArifBD
03-20-17, 07:48
There are quite a few customers of Smile / Famous in this forum. I have one suggestion, lets all please ask the "Mam" to clean up / renovate her rooms.

This is one common complain by all about Smile / Famous, and improvement will help us all. Those who don't have the phone number, search FB, they have it in their page or PM me for the number.

RonyAldrin
03-20-17, 09:50
The list for all the SPA's and MP's in Dhaka. I had this list since last year and some of them are closed now. Please guys let me know about the list so that I can update it regularly. Also want to know about the services of these places. Who knows we might find from your report.

Here is the list of Massage Parlor in BD- As my findings.

01. Hotel Westin.

02. Hotel Regency, Khilkhet.

03. Hotel Raddision.

04. Hotel Sheraton.

05. Hotel Lake Shore, Gulshan 2.

06. Hotel Bengal Blueberry Spa.

07. Ban Samran, are-12, Baridhara.

08. Prodhan Beauty Care, are-34, Gulshan-1.

09. Avera, Baridhara.

10. LW, Gulshan.

11. Reera, Gulshan.

12. Venus, Gulshan.

13. Smile, Gulshan.

14. Thai Styles Massage and Spa, Gulshan.

15. City Inn, Uttara.

16. Jacko Beauty Parlour, Uttara.

17. Relax Physiotherapy, Uttara.

18. Ruplagi, Uttara.

19. Hotel Canary Park- Gulshan-1.

20. Hotel the Castle- Banani.

21. Ascott Hotel- Baridhara.

22. Hotel Olive- Gulshan-1.

23. Juliet Rose Saloon- Banani.

24. Ayurveda Wellness Centre- Gulshan-2.

25. White House-Gulshan-2.

26. Diamond Spa-Gulshan-2.

27. Seven Door-Gulshan-2.

28. FARS Hotel & Resorts.

29. Breeze Spa. Amari Dhaka.

30. Bankok Spa-Gulshan-1.

31. White Orchid Spa. Baridhara.

I may have missed some names but I want all other members to contribute on the list.

Thanks.

Mars66
03-20-17, 11:15
You can try Smile / Famous, same owner, same building level 3 and 4. Massage is 4 K for new customers and girls are happy to do FS for 2 K. If you take Shanta, she gives awesome BJ, one of the best in Dhaka.

Rooms are not very clean though.Brother,

What about her look and figure? Does she provide CIM after BJ? And is there any good looking Tribal girls! Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mehedi Khan
03-21-17, 02:12
04. Hotel Sheraton. - Which one? Four Points by Sheraton or the old (now closed) one in Shahbagh?

05. Hotel Lake Shore, Gulshan 2. - I think this spa already closed.

18. Ruplagi, Uttara. - Is there a new location? The old location is already closed.

ArifBD
03-21-17, 16:35
Don't know about CIM, never asked but she may be up to it. I normally like to start with a nice BJ and finish off K9.

They have tribal girls but the rate will be higher, you need to ask specifically and book in advance.

Architex
03-22-17, 16:15
Just invented a new spa at cox's bazaar. Going to visit cox's on 25th. I called them and got to the charge 3 k for an hour. Let's see how's the service. I will report the experience later. However, anyone visiting Cox's bazaar can try the place. Hotel Cox's Today / Relax spa. Cheers! Long holiday is knocking on the door.

Architex
03-22-17, 18:38
Recently I've found the details of this guy. Link: http://dhakagirls.escortbook.com.

Has anyone encountered this guy? Is the service safe and authentic?

Alexander Viv
03-22-17, 23:37
Recently I've found the details of this guy. Link: http://dhakagirls.escortbook.com.

Has anyone encountered this guy? Is the service safe and authentic?One thing is sure, and that is the pictures are fake. Those pictures are easily found in internet. Same pictures and advertising for the last three-four years, may be more. You can contact with him via email or cell number provided in the website and give us an updated report.

ArifBD
03-23-17, 04:30
Just invented a new spa at cox's bazaar. Going to visit cox's on 25th. I called them and got to the charge 3 k for an hour. Let's see how's the service. I will report the experience later. However, anyone visiting Cox's bazaar can try the place. Hotel Cox's Today / Relax spa. Cheers! Long holiday is knocking on the door.This looks promising, the name of the spa is actually "Reera", most likely connected to the Reera from Gulshan, which means it should be game.

Looking forward to FR.

RonyAldrin
03-23-17, 05:52

Has anyone encountered this guy? Is the service safe and authentic?See, the point is. Even you can understand that these pictures are google so he will not provide you the girls by these pictures. He may have some girls but when you will meet him, you will not like those girls as they are cheap and not worthy of shot and will be asking a hell lot of money. Why do you have to meet him when in Dhaka has ample of options? Why we all want to spend money for the unknown risk? Its your hard earned money. Lots of pussy in Dhaka buddy, enjoy those first.

Architex
03-23-17, 17:24
See, the point is. Even you can understand that these pictures are google so he will not provide you the girls by these pictures. He may have some girls but when you will meet him, you will not like those girls as they are cheap and not worthy of shot and will be asking a hell lot of money. Why do you have to meet him when in Dhaka has ample of options? Why we all want to spend money for the unknown risk? Its your hard earned money. Lots of pussy in Dhaka buddy, enjoy those first.To be honest I was desperately seeking for some place to have safe and mind blowing actions. But as you have mentioned, where those places are? I've some knowledge about MPs, except that I know about hotel Sheraton bar, which is too expensive option. Checking in to any ordinary hotel is too risky, isn't it? So which place you are indicating for some good action with safely and within a moderate budget? Could you please write a detail review about the places you talked about? Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

Latmiah
03-24-17, 17:13

Has anyone encountered this guy? Is the service safe and authentic?I have seen one guy providing very special services through facebook. I haven't taken the services but seemed very expensive to me. Also seen he sends mostly models. You can check his page something like Tipu Sardar Services in facebook. Again seemed really expensive to me.

Latmiah
03-24-17, 17:29
I went to Fars last week and came to know that the MPs of these hotels belong to a same owner. It means the MP business of these hotels are managed by a same person or group of persons. The hotels are;

1. Fars Hotel.

2. Sky City.

3. Bengal Blueberry.

4. Canary Park.

5. Asia Hotel.

6. Lakeshore Banani (not so sure).

7. Royal Park Hotel.

8. Hotel Maple Leaf (Uttara).

They always shift the girls in between these hotels so that they don't get very close to any customers and they are very strict about FS and so on. This is what I got to know from the masseuse.

Tsekh
03-25-17, 03:21
To be honest I was desperately seeking for some place to have safe and mind blowing actions. But as you have mentioned, where those places are? I've some knowledge about MPs, except that I know about hotel Sheraton bar, which is too expensive option. Checking in to any ordinary hotel is too risky, isn't it? So which place you are indicating for some good action with safely and within a moderate budget? Could you please write a detail review about the places you talked about? Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.Private flats.

Relatively cheap and something amazing action.

Sunahsan
03-25-17, 14:11
Choose a service from the "Tiger of Mysore" yesterday. Out of a list of 'therapists' chose a girl who is named after Rahul's sister. Charges were fixed at 15 k inclusive of a safe place and consumables, which seems reasonable for the level of therapists provided. The deal is for 2 hours and 2 chances.

She was an excellent choice:

1. Pussy: Shaved, wet and tight. 9/10.

2. Boobs: at least 'D' cup, inverted nipples. 8/10.

3. Body: delightful brown, slightly plump. 8/10.

4. Attitude: This is where she scored 10/10- willing to please, everything was on the cards. DFK (man, we were kissing for more than twenty minutes. Aggressive, passive both), DATY, WOT, Mish, Canine, BBBJ, but no anal. She was however open to playing with her back door without penetration.

She loves to be eaten out and seems to cum every two minutes, judging by the convulsions in her see*nt and the tightening. She was extremely wet and responsive. I've never enjoyed someone as responsive as participative as this young lady was. She was a student, 2nd year, at a local college.

WIR: Most likely. Would like to sample all the treats that this SP had in his stable. The only matter is the cost, but if you add up the quality of therapists and therapy plus the cost of room and consumables, I think it's ok. For two hours and two chances.

He says he has some ramp models at a higher cost of course.

I think I'll start saving.

DhakaSpaInfo
03-25-17, 15:42
Does anyone remember Leepi of Reera. Can anyone tell me where she is now. Currently she is not working for reera. Anyone knows in which spa she went?

Famous: I want to try Shanta. Can anyone tell me about her boob size and figure? So far I have tried eva although that was almost a year ago.

Thai beauty care: They are in gulshan-1 besides niketon gate opposite of shooting club. They have thais and also Bengali girls as well. Anyone here tried their service. Did anyone avail FS from there?

Is there anyone who has experienced tits fuck cumming in any spa?

Tsekh
03-25-17, 18:41
Choose a service from the "Tiger of Mysore" yesterday. Out of a list of 'therapists' chose a girl who is named after Rahul's sister. Charges were fixed at 15 k inclusive of a safe place and consumables, which seems reasonable for the level of therapists provided. The deal is for 2 hours and 2 chances.

4. Attitude: This is where she scored 10/10- willing to please, everything was on the cards. DFK (man, we were kissing for more than twenty minutes. Aggressive, passive both), DATY, WOT, Mish, Canine, BBBJ, but no anal. She was however open to playing with her back door without penetration..Inviting report, please could you tell us how to contact this Tiger of Myshore.

Where is his flat?

What are the rates for models? Overnight stay?

MiranMiranMira
03-25-17, 21:29
Does anyone remember Leepi of Reera. Can anyone tell me where she is now. Currently she is not working for reera. Anyone knows in which spa she went?

Famous: I want to try Shanta. Can anyone tell me about her boob size and figure? So far I have tried eva although that was almost a year ago.

Thai beauty care: They are in gulshan-1 besides niketon gate opposite of shooting club. They have thais and also Bengali girls as well. Anyone here tried their service. Did anyone avail FS from there?

Is there anyone who has experienced tits fuck cumming in any spa?If you visit Famous, please don't pay more than 3000 for massage and 1500-2000 for FS. Titfuck cum yes I did lot of times at banani and mirpur hotels, farmgate massage parlor, also at Smile / Famous.

Cupid1986
03-26-17, 04:40

Is there anyone who has experienced tits fuck cumming in any spa?She is now in Sia spa. Which in the top floor of Same building of famous spa. They have also some other girls. This spa previously was Siam oasis. Now it change owner and as well as changes discussed name.

ArifBD
03-26-17, 12:26
To be honest I was desperately seeking for some place to have safe and mind blowing actions. But as you have mentioned, where those places are? I've some knowledge about MPs, except that I know about hotel Sheraton bar, which is too expensive option. Checking in to any ordinary hotel is too risky, isn't it? So which place you are indicating for some good action with safely and within a moderate budget? Could you please write a detail review about the places you talked about? Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.There are many places, activate your PM by paying $19.95 and start messaging senior members. You will get more leads than you can handle.

Alexander Viv
03-26-17, 19:08
Yes, I had availed tits fuck plenty of times, specially in Reera. There was a Thai girl named Any. It was long way back. Between March, 2013 to January, 2014. Her boobs and tits were awesome. It was at least the size, mesmerizing tits & tight enough. I got the best blow jobs from her. I took her service almost 8-10 times during that time span. It was always CIM in the end after the tits fuck. She always asked more 6000 BDT or more for FS. Her BJ & CIM was so awesome that I always did this & because of the high price never went for FS. Despite her I did this with two or three girls also.

And, as far as I remember there was one good looking girl in Smile & her name was Sumi. Anybody knows about her?

DazedRaj
03-27-17, 01:27
I used to have this provider who lived near Basabo (Khilgaon). I used to visit a falt in khilgaon near the Ideal school. That girl had everything in menu other than anal sex. She was the best ass rimmer I ever met (gold-digger, will probe deep inside with her tongue! She was also into CIM or cum on any part of her body. It was a sight to see her cute face smeared in my cum. I lost touch with her for a year or so. If anyone know her, please give a shout.

RMasum
03-27-17, 11:46
I went to Fars last week and came to know that the MPs of these hotels belong to a same owner. It means the MP business of these hotels are managed by a same person or group of persons. The hotels are;
1. Fars Hotel.
2. Sky City.
3. Bengal Blueberry.
4. Canary Park.
5. Asia Hotel.
6. Lakeshore Banani (not so sure).
7. Royal Park Hotel.
8. Hotel Maple Leaf (Uttara).
They always shift the girls in between these hotels so that they don't get very close to any customers and they are very strict about FS and so on. This is what I got to know from the masseuse.Yes, the same owner of the spa at Fars Hotel is al the owner of below listed hotels, so far I know.

1. Fars Hotel.

2. Sky City.

4. Canary Park.

5. Asia Hotel.

I know initially, he'd allowed even FS. I'd visited Fars many times as my office was in that area earlier. But, after Six months of starting the business he'd changed his mind and now only you can manage HJ paying at 2000 BDTK. Don't support to pay such big amount only for HJ.

PeterNi
03-27-17, 14:02
New here guys. Looking for a sweet girl to come over to my place. Anyone willing to share some contacts. Much appreciated!

Abbas007
03-28-17, 11:22
There is a new MP named ' SPL spa' at Gulshan, road 42. It is just next building to Hotel Lake Breeze. Near to Hotel Lake Shore. They provide full service. The name of SP is Mithu. Decoration is good. Rooms are clean. Charge is little bit high, 6-7 K for an hour. It includes massage followed by FS. Normally 6-8 girls remains there. They will show you all. Some of them have excellent figure. You may try.

PriankaTuhin
03-28-17, 17:53
There is a new MP named ' SPL spa' at Gulshan, road 42. It is just next building to Hotel Lake Breeze. Near to Hotel Lake Shore. They provide full service. The name of SP is Mithu. Decoration is good. Rooms are clean. Charge is little bit high, 6-7 K for an hour. It includes massage followed by FS. Normally 6-8 girls remains there. They will show you all. Some of them have excellent figure. You may try.Actually it's not new as I used to go there for last 2 years. I had experience of different MP at Gulshan area (Famous, Smile, 7 door, Reera, White Spa, Ayurvedic, Diamond spa, Aurora and so on) but finally stick to it. Sometimes they have excellent collection. Every girl is very much cooperative and ready for FS. I had tried almost every girl there so I can share my experience if anyone interested. Generally they ask 6-7 K for whole package but upon power of negotiation you can manage it upto 5K. As I am regular user (they called member) now I pay less than 5 k.

KolkataRoy
03-28-17, 19:56
Hi guys,

Will be in Dhaka for business in April.

Read the forum and want to visit Famous or other spas in the same building. Can anyone give me a proper direction please? Will be staying near airport. Or any other place near to airport?

Regards and thanks.

Random Monger
03-29-17, 03:13
Actually it's not new as I used to go there for last 2 years. I had experience of different MP at Gulshan area (Famous, Smile, 7 door, Reera, White Spa, Ayurvedic, Diamond spa, Aurora and so on) but finally stick to it. Sometimes they have excellent collection. Every girl is very much cooperative and ready for FS. I had tried almost every girl there so I can share my experience if anyone interested. Generally they ask 6-7 K for whole package but upon power of negotiation you can manage it upto 5K. As I am regular user (they called member) now I pay less than 5 k.Bro,

If you can share in details about the girls and what services they offer. Who should we choose etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mars66
03-29-17, 05:43
Actually it's not new as I used to go there for last 2 years. I had experience of different MP at Gulshan area (Famous, Smile, 7 door, Reera, White Spa, Ayurvedic, Diamond spa, Aurora and so on) but finally stick to it. Sometimes they have excellent collection. Every girl is very much cooperative and ready for FS. I had tried almost every girl there so I can share my experience if anyone interested. Generally they ask 6-7 K for whole package but upon power of negotiation you can manage it upto 5K. As I am regular user (they called member) now I pay less than 5 k.Dear Brother,

You seems like very experienced over there. So if you don't have any prob then please share your details experience at SPL. Usually I like Chubby type girls specially Tribals those who got fair skin and Big butt. Is there anyone like this? Please refer some names and figure info. It will be very helpful for me.

Thank you.

Architex
03-29-17, 17:17
We were on a festive mode, two friends at Cox's bazaar. We were desperately seeking for some action. Luck clicked in the evening when we attempted to leave the Rikshaw in front of a MP. The rikshaw puller willingly asked us whether we are looking for a girl. We took the chance and he said there is a place at the outskirts. We headed toward in that rikshaw vehicle. As we get closer, I felt very insecure and I decided to get back. Later I came back to hotel and my friend went there alone, we decided to work it out in that way. Anyway, he was taken to a place where he saw 15 girls, but none was up to the mark. Even though, he was crazy and hired two girls to get them in our hotel. Unfortunately, once those girls reached the hotel we both became turned off to see the quality of the girls. We decided to let the girls stay for the night without any action. We had some chat with them and we felt bad to know about their socio economic condition. We let them have a good speed and in the morning they left the place.

From our investigation, Cox's bazaar is not a place to have fun and it's hard to get a quality service.

PriankaTuhin
03-29-17, 17:57
Dear Brother,

You seems like very experienced over there. So if you don't have any prob then please share your details experience at SPL. Usually I like Chubby type girls specially Tribals those who got fair skin and Big butt. Is there anyone like this? Please refer some names and figure info. It will be very helpful for me.

Thank you.No Tribal girl there but you can find Chubby type girls always available. Shova has enormous figure but Nidhi is smart fair type chubby girl. Nidhi comes occasionally at SPL. Shopna, Kotha, Peya most popular.

PriankaTuhin
03-29-17, 18:08
Bro,

If you can share in details about the girls and what services they offer. Who should we choose etc.

Thanks in advance.Shopna and Kotha have everything in their menu. Except one or two all other girls provide satisfactory service. If you want you can have chat with the girl what you really want at the beginning without hesitation, if she not your desired type then ask for change.

Mars66
03-30-17, 04:25
No Tribal girl there but you can find Chubby type girls always available. Shova has enormous figure but Nidhi is smart fair type chubby girl. Nidhi comes occasionally at SPL. Shopna, Kotha, Peya most popular.Thanks for your helpful info brother. Does shova & nidhi provide FS or any type of extra? What about their cost? Are they good looking? And who is the best in between Shopna & Kotha in terms of figure & look? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

ArifBD
03-30-17, 05:20
Guys,

Who are asking for details about SPL Spa are lazy. [Deleted by Admin]

Also, I posted full details about location of Famous Spa including a location map. Others also shared details, before repeating a question, please skim through the old posts and ISG actually has a nice "search" function that will lead you directly to the post.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ArifBD
03-30-17, 05:52
OK, this has been the weirdest experience for me!

Couple of days back I visited this SP and was offered a special girl. This girl had a pretty face and nice figure. She seemed 18/19 Y / O and had the feel of a real college girl. Initially I was happy about the choice made.

Then started the disaster! She had a horrible attitude! I normally make some small talk before getting into action, she complained why so much talks! OK. Fine by me. So I started action asking her for a BJ, she wanted CBJ but I insisted I don't like CBJ and it has to be bare. . she complied but tried to trick me by only taking the head in her mouth while stroking with her hand. After couple of minutes with me pretty pissed she stops and wants to start action. I asked her very politely that I was not happy and she must continue and she kept arguing. . as a result johnny went down. I got so pissed that I stood up started dressing and sent her out. (There was no money exchanged in advance, besides this was a good SP and I knew I would get a refund even if I paid.) So I got half a BJ and sent the girl out!!

In comes the SP, very apologetic and offered me another girl, said I need to wait few minutes. After waiting about 10 minutes I got impatient and called him. I offered to pay him something because he tried (and I got 15 minutes of the girl's time) but he did not accept. That raised the points for the SP to me and I am definitely going to repeat.

FYI, the SP is Tanvir (Gulshan 1).

So I head for a meeting with Johnny not happy. I called up Smile asking for my fav Shanta, but she was not available. I think Shanta has become irregular or maybe have quit for whatever reason, I did not find her even the last time I visited 3 weeks ago. Anyway, the MAM offered me a new girl "like Shanta" (with a hint) and I decided to give it a try.

This new girl is "Moumita" a Garo girl from Durgapur. She gives very good massage, equal or better than Shanta. He BJ is awesome! She could actually take entire Johnny in her mouth, and she seemed to enjoy it. I think she may even agree for CIM next time I visit. I asked her and she declined but not very strongly. So I am hopeful.

So we started action and this girl is wet!! She seemed to really enjoy what she does and we did few positions ending k9 while I was rimming her backdoor. I am certain she will not allow anal, but she don't mind some rimming.

Here are some scores:

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (Small).

Ass: 8/10 (Round and firm).

Pussy: 8/10 (Shaved, Reasonably Tight and Juicy. No bad smell though I never lick).

BJ: 10/10.

Sec: 9/10 - I give 10 only when Anal is allowed.

Damage: 3 K for room & massage + 2. 5 K tips. She deserves more tips.

Verdict: If I have the choice between Moumita and Shanta, I will probably choose Shanta because of the looks, she is much cuter. With Shanta out of the picture, I am definitely going to go for Moumita.

Abbas007
03-30-17, 08:42
I found a SP named Hannan in Mirpur area. This is a flat in a residential area. Well secured. No Massage. He has very less collection, normally 3-4 girls remain there. For FS per hour 4-5 K. 2 times. [Deleted by Admin] Once you are known to the SP he will ring you as per your choice. For cell number PM me.

PriankaTuhin
03-30-17, 18:54
Thanks for your helpful info brother. Does shova & nidhi provide FS or any type of extra? What about their cost? Are they good looking? And who is the best in between Shopna & Kotha in terms of figure & look? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.One thing I should clear at first place why I regularly go to SPL just because it is different kind of MP. I never take massage / spa service because those girls don't have any experience on it. I usually go to Reera and Ayurbedic for quality message. According to my SP Sumon, SPL is for those clients who want FS, fun, action with GFE. So they only pick those girls who are always ready for FS. So anyone who wants FS followed by BBBJ can pick any girl and enjoy full hour.

Shopna, Kotha, Nidhi. All are average quality girl. Sometimes they invite some good looking escort girls (they called VIP) part-time basis but you have to pay a little bit higher to avail. As I am regular, when I am lucky get quality girl in normal rate.

JanWills
03-31-17, 02:08
Hi,

I'm visiting Dhaka for first time and really appreciate if local brothers can give some basic info.

Questions.

1. Bars with pickup options. Saw piano bar been mentioned. Any others? At what time do the close?

2. 1 or 2 MPs in Gulshan area? Any MP to avoid? What are the typical operating hours?

3. Any late night options?

Thanks a million!

RMasum
03-31-17, 13:58
OK, this has been the weirdest experience for me!

In comes the SP, very apologetic and offered me another girl, said I need to wait few minutes. After waiting about 10 minutes I got impatient and called him. I offered to pay him something because he tried (and I got 15 minutes of the girl's time) but he did not accept. That raised the points for the SP to me and I am definitely going to repeat.

So we started action and this girl is wet!! She seemed to really enjoy what she does and we did few positions ending k9 while I was rimming her backdoor. I am certain she will not allow anal, but she don't mind some rimming.

Here are some scores:

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (Small).

Verdict: If I have the choice between Moumita and Shanta, I will probably choose Shanta because of the looks, she is much cuter. With Shanta out of the picture, I am definitely going to go for Moumita.Bro,

What is my feeling that it's depend on the mood of the girl as well as your luck!

EvolutionZ
04-02-17, 05:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Max RockAtansk
04-02-17, 17:44
I need a decent (at least 3 star) hotel to spend some time with my girl, may be few hours or a night. Does anyone know about such hotels around Banani / Gulshan / Uttara area? I can show my passport and ID but not hers neither any marriage related paper.

Thanks in advance.

Abbas007
04-03-17, 08:06
I need a decent (at least 3 star) hotel to spend some time with my girl, may be few hours or a night. Does anyone know about such hotels around Banani / Gulshan / Uttara area? I can show my passport and ID but not hers neither any marriage related paper.

Thanks in advance.PM if possible.

Aponnal
04-03-17, 15:56
Everyone says in this blog they found a new so or MP but they don't provide information how to contact them. I know there's restrictions of direct mobile number or email. But little more will help. You know it's not always easy to pay for paid subscription not only monetary problem along with dollar payment. Please details info as much as possible.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Architex
04-03-17, 18:48
I was in a meeting at Hotel Rajmoni Isakha last week. I was seating in the main hotel lobby, surprisingly I saw some girls walked in and they seated in the grand lobby at the ground floor. I saw one girl among them soo amazing. So beautiful. I really fall for the girl. I realized she was waiting for good customers. I have also seen people sitting beside the girl and probably they were negotiating. Alas! I was there in a official meeting and couldn't even look at girl too much.

Later I found that the room rent at that hotel is very convenient. $50 per night. Which is very I cheap comparing to other same standard hotel. And I know this hotel is a secured place.

Now I'm wondering, does anyone have any experience in Rajmoni Isakha hotel? If so, are the girls only stay at the lobby or at the bar I can find some? And thirdly, what's the rate of girls at the place?

I do appreciate any story from senior mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Architex
04-03-17, 18:54

Thanks in advance.Hi Max,

If you have a good budget, you can try hotel Sonargaon at Kawran Bazar area. You have to spend around 300+ usd for a room and a quality girl. But one thing for sure, it's worth spending. Girls are top class, lot of choices and secured place.

If you decided to go there, visit after 8 pm at evening.

Rocker666
04-04-17, 11:50
One thing I should clear at first place why I regularly go to SPL just because it is different kind of MP. I never take massage / spa service because those girls don't have any experience on it. I usually go to Reera and Ayurbedic for quality message. According to my SP Sumon, SPL is for those clients who want FS, fun, action with GFE. So they only pick those girls who are always ready for FS. So anyone who wants FS followed by BBBJ can pick any girl and enjoy full hour.

Shopna, Kotha, Nidhi. All are average quality girl. Sometimes they invite some good looking escort girls (they called VIP) part-time basis but you have to pay a little bit higher to avail. As I am regular, when I am lucky get quality girl in normal rate.Dear bro,

I'm following your posts regarding SPL. Please do a favor. I know hotel lake breeze of gulshan. But beside that hotel I don't see any signboard of SPL! Just found some residential buildings. So can you please give me some hint to find that place or how can I find SPL!

Papi1234
04-04-17, 12:49
Hi Max,

If you have a good budget, you can try hotel Sonargaon at Kawran Bazar area. You have to spend around 300+ usd for a room and a quality girl. But one thing for sure, it's worth spending. Girls are top class, lot of choices and secured place.

If you decided to go there, visit after 8 pm at evening.Hi max,

If you want to spend time with your GF than hotel Givency at farmgate may be an option, room rent is tk. 3500. You can easily manage them by giving tips. If you pick girls from sonargaon than you may go to hotel sundarban where room rent is tk. 4500. You can asked the girl about location. No issue about ID. All of them know the place. You can also go there with your GF.

Regards,

Papi.

KolkataRoy
04-04-17, 12:57
Hi guys,

Will be in Dhaka next week. Staying in hotel Asia and resort in motijheel. Need some SP and MP car bracts who can send original pics to choose and no advance money.

Senior members my PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Id481
04-04-17, 15:15
I was in a meeting at Hotel Rajmoni Isakha last week. I was seating in the main hotel lobby, surprisingly I saw some girls walked in and they seated in the grand lobby at the ground floor. I saw one girl among them soo amazing. So beautiful. I really fall for the girl. I realized she was waiting for good customers. I have also seen people sitting beside the girl and probably they were negotiating. Alas! I was there in a official meeting and couldn't even look at girl too much.

Later I found that the room rent at that hotel is very convenient. $50 per night. Which is very I cheap comparing to other same standard hotel. And I know this hotel is a secured place.

Now I'm wondering, does anyone have any experience in Rajmoni Isakha hotel? If so, are the girls only stay at the lobby or at the bar I can find some? And thirdly, what's the rate of girls at the place?

Thanks in advance.Particularly I have never stayed at the Hotel Rajmoni Isakha because most of my day business and office is nearby the Airport. But friend of my informed me that the Ishakha is safe for the purpose of mingering if you know anyone who works there. No matter what. If you try to get a girl in from outside, they will ID'd you as a must. Actually that's pretty much regular for most of the chain hotels.

PriankaTuhin
04-04-17, 18:18
Dear bro,

I'm following your posts regarding SPL. Please do a favor. I know hotel lake breeze of gulshan. But beside that hotel I don't see any signboard of SPL! Just found some residential buildings. So can you please give me some hint to find that place or how can I find SPL!Hi bro,

There is no signboard. Just beside the building of Hotel Lake Breeze. Oriental parisar flat B2. One or two SP always wait there for someone to pick or want to talk to you.

Rocker666
04-05-17, 04:53
Hi bro,

There is no signboard. Just beside the building of Hotel Lake Breeze. Oriental parisar flat B2. One or two SP always wait there for someone to pick or want to talk to you.Thanks a lot bro. Is this a SPA place like Reera or just only flat service provider? Because if I go there then what should I asked them to enter that building? Is that place secure? And what about the minimum service cost? Please let me know.

PriankaTuhin
04-05-17, 18:18
Thanks a lot bro. Is this a SPA place like Reera or just only flat service provider? Because if I go there then what should I asked them to enter that building? Is that place secure? And what about the minimum service cost? Please let me know.You just tell the security guard that you want to go to SPL (Flat B2) to meet Sumon or Mithu (SP). It has set up for Spa and Saloon on purpose. It seems secure to me. They have package (so called massage + FS + Tips) for 1 hour. Minimum cost 4 - 5K, depending on your bargaining capacity.

Tsekh
04-06-17, 19:20

Thanks in advance.I was in this bar one night, no girl, music program and drinks.

Rocker666
04-08-17, 04:45
You just tell the security guard that you want to go to SPL (Flat B2) to meet Sumon or Mithu (SP). It has set up for Spa and Saloon on purpose. It seems secure to me. They have package (so called massage + FS + Tips) for 1 hour. Minimum cost 4 - 5K, depending on your bargaining capacity.Hi bro,

Hope fine. I'm planning to go there this week. Please do a favor. As you are a regular and experienced over there, can you suggest me that which girl will be the best in terms of look, fair skin and bulky / good figure. I saw Nidhi in fb. She looks good. Whats about her service cost? Did she provide FS with BBBJ? If possible share your experience. And last of all what about the SP's. Are they cooperative? Please let me know. Sorry for bothering you.

PriankaTuhin
04-08-17, 19:50
Hi bro,

Hope fine. I'm planning to go there this week. Please do a favor. As you are a regular and experienced over there, can you suggest me that which girl will be the best in terms of look, fair skin and bulky / good figure. I saw Nidhi in fb. She looks good. Whats about her service cost? Did she provide FS with BBBJ? If possible share your experience. And last of all what about the SP's. Are they cooperative? Please let me know. Sorry for bothering you.One thing you should always keep in mind that you can not expect everything you desire from one girl. Another thing, what is okay for me, can be not okay for you. We are all different so our choice will also be different. At first I was always looking for good looking, fair type girl but they didn't pleased me up to mark. They don't provide BBBJ (I. E Nidhi), don't give you long time to enjoy, intention to wrap up quickly. When I got friendly with my SP (Sumon) he said that only way to get full / excellent service from those type of girls is to pay them bulk of tips. When you spend money on them they will give you everything.

So I try to avoid good looking, fair type (they called VIP) and get maximum service from average type slim sexy type girls. Usually I spend less money (as tips) on them but they provide me best service as much as I want. The trick is be polite, be gentle, don't force for anything, talk to her as friend.

Sorry brother I can't mention any name to your choice. They have enlisted 50/60 girls, among them they call 5-7 girls each day from different category. You might get one as your expectation. They have package which include everything cost 4 - 5 K. When you pay for everything the SP will coordinate with the girls. The SP is friendly and knows everything, so no need to hide anything.

Rocker666
04-09-17, 07:11
One thing you should always keep in mind that you can not expect everything you desire from one girl. Another thing, what is okay for me, can be not okay for you. We are all different so our choice will also be different. At first I was always looking for good looking, fair type girl but they didn't pleased me up to mark. They don't provide BBBJ (I. E Nidhi), don't give you long time to enjoy, intention to wrap up quickly. When I got friendly with my SP (Sumon) he said that only way to get full / excellent service from those type of girls is to pay them bulk of tips. When you spend money on them they will give you everything.

So I try to avoid good looking, fair type (they called VIP) and get maximum service from average type slim sexy type girls. Usually I spend less money (as tips) on them but they provide me best service as much as I want. The trick is be polite, be gentle, don't force for anything, talk to her as friend.

Sorry brother I can't mention any name to your choice. They have enlisted 50/60 girls, among them they call 5-7 girls each day from different category. You might get one as your expectation. They have package which include everything cost 4 - 5 K. When you pay for everything the SP will coordinate with the girls. The SP is friendly and knows everything, so no need to hide anything.Thanks a lot bro for the info. Are they show all 5-7 girls to choose? I have to pay first or if I choose any girl then I can pay them? What's their system?! And what should be the minimum tips for the girls as I pay 4-5 k including everything. Are the girls negotiate for the tips like other spa's? I'm confused! If that then I may spend above 6 k+.

ArifBD
04-10-17, 08:38
Has anybody taken service from the SP who goes by the name of "Hero Khan" in FB?

He has good offer but I am worried about security.

Rocker666
04-11-17, 04:52
Dear forum users,

Does anyone have any experience with the Thai girls of Reera in recent time? I heard that they add some new Thai girls there! Anyone have any info? If yes, then please share details.

Thanks.

ArifBD
04-12-17, 09:52
A party is being planned by some reliable people in Dhaka. Those interested to participate please enable your PM as all communication will be through PM only.

ShyMonger
04-12-17, 15:01
Dear forum users,

Does anyone have any experience with the Thai girls of Reera in recent time? I heard that they add some new Thai girls there! Anyone have any info? If yes, then please share details.

Thanks.Ask for "Tiew Tiew". Her BJ was awesome (CIM, Gagging, rimming, ball licking included). Damage 3000 (it was worth for).

Rocker666
04-13-17, 04:37
Ask for "Tiew Tiew". Her BJ was awesome (CIM, Gagging, rimming, ball licking included). Damage 3000 (it was worth for).Bro,

Please don provide any wrong info here. I took her before. She was not good looking & she may not providing anything you mentioned except HJ as per I know. I didn't took any kinds of extra by her because I didn't like her. So if you have any real info then please share here. Otherwise not.

Thanks.

DazedRaj
04-13-17, 05:59
Ask for "Tiew Tiew". Her BJ was awesome (CIM, Gagging, rimming, ball licking included). Damage 3000 (it was worth for).Is it Reera beside Amari or Reera opposite to Westin?

ArifBD
04-13-17, 11:41
Today I risked visiting this new place through a contact in FB. But I went through as I was told this was a Spa. And it is a Spa, a hidden GEM actually. It is in the 5th floor of a building, very clean, well behaved staff.

I was given a choice of 8 girls! However, girl quality was poor. Since I was already there, and I liked the environment, I decided to go ahead and after some deliberation I chose this girl named Shilpi who had OKish looks / figure IMHO. Service started with a massage, both Naked, massage was below average. About 25-30 minutes of massage and she finishes.

So I start with BBBJ which she accepted without any fuss. She gives OKish BJ, I had much better in Bangladesh from Tanvir's girls and from Smile / Famous but at least she did not make any fuss about BB. Few minutes of BJ followed by few positions ending doggy as I like. Throughout the session she was expression-less, like starfish. She was also dry and it took some effort from me to make her wet. Overall, I would rate this as a 5/10 experience. Will I repeat, well, I will only if girl quality improves. I will only consider a second visit due to the cleanliness of the place.

The SP of this place will open an account in ISG soon, I am also bringing some other reliable providers on board. They operate primarily from FB and I am guiding them here.

Once again guys, enable your PM and enjoy.

ArifBD
04-13-17, 11:45
A party is being planned by some reliable people in Dhaka. Those interested to participate please enable your PM as all communication will be through PM only.I have been receiving PMs about the party. Nothing is set yet, I will start replying once everything is set, I will reply to you. I think this will take at least 10-12 days before there is an announcement.

Papi1234
04-13-17, 12:41
Ask for "Tiew Tiew". Her BJ was awesome (CIM, Gagging, rimming, ball licking included). Damage 3000 (it was worth for).FS available?

KodomTuli
04-13-17, 14:47
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum and I've never been into mongering. I'm a local guy and would be interested in really high class girls. I'm willing to above the regular price but I am looking for a really hot and girl. Can anyone advice on where I should look? Also, are there any foreign girls available (not Thai or other Asian countries but western)? I'm really excited to be on this forum and I'm sure someone can help.

KodomTuli
04-13-17, 15:02
Hello mongers,

Got some new news for Dhaka people. Came across this SP in facebook. His name is Tipu. He operates from Gulshan Niketon. He has provided me some pics (attached) but his rate is extremely high. He always offers 2 shots for but his price range is always between 12 k to 20 K. I heard from one of my source that the girls in picture are real. Let me clear one thing. I have not taken any service from any of his girls. If anyone ever tried any of his girls, please do share your report. You can negotiate with him for 1 k-2 k for any girls.I'm very interested. But when I search Tipu Sarkar on FB there are many results. How do I know which one is him? Please help.

PriankaTuhin
04-13-17, 18:32
Today I risked visiting this new place through a contact in FB. But I went through as I was told this was a Spa. And it is a Spa, a hidden GEM actually. It is in the 5th floor of a building, very clean, well behaved staff.

I was given a choice of 8 girls! However, girl quality was poor. Since I was already there, and I liked the environment, I decided to go ahead and after some deliberation I chose this girl named Shilpi who had OKish looks / figure IMHO. Service started with a massage, both Naked, massage was below average. About 25-30 minutes of massage and she finishes.

So I start with BBBJ which she accepted without any fuss. She gives OKish BJ, I had much better in Bangladesh from Tanvir's girls and from Smile / Famous but at least she did not make any fuss about BB. Few minutes of BJ followed by few positions ending doggy as I like. Throughout the session she was expression-less, like starfish. She was also dry and it took some effort from me to make her wet. Overall, I would rate this as a 5/10 experience. Will I repeat, well, I will only if girl quality improves. I will only consider a second visit due to the cleanliness of the place.

The SP of this place will open an account in ISG soon, I am also bringing some other reliable providers on board. They operate primarily from FB and I am guiding them here.

Once again guys, enable your PM and enjoy.Hello Arif,

Thanks for sharing. If I am not wrong, you are talking about Alif Khan of FB. Please share with us how much you damage there? Also what is the minimum rate. BTW, today I also enjoyed a girl named Shilpi at SPL. I am not sure is she the same person. I used to go SPL as they discount me.

ShyMonger
04-13-17, 19:25
Bro,

Please don provide any wrong info here. I took her before. She was not good looking & she may not providing anything you mentioned except HJ as per I know. I didn't took any kinds of extra by her because I didn't like her. So if you have any real info then please share here. Otherwise not.

Thanks.Bro,

I didn't mention about her looks. What would you do with looks if the service is poor? Besides, why would I provide wrong info? [Deleted by Admin]. I had her few months back. There was no FS on the menu but she agreed for giving BJ (You know 3,000/- is FS money for Smile / Famous). I had a paralyzing BJ experience with her as she uses her throat for a bizarre suction.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ArifBD
04-14-17, 16:39
Hello Arif,

Thanks for sharing. If I am not wrong, you are talking about Alif Khan of FB. Please share with us how much you damage there? Also what is the minimum rate. BTW, today I also enjoyed a girl named Shilpi at SPL. I am not sure is she the same person. I used to go SPL as they discount me.You are right about Alif. Damage 6 K all inclusive.

Girls in this trade work under fake names, it's unlikely that it will be the same girl.

MiranMiranMira
04-14-17, 19:35
You are right about Alif. Damage 6 K all inclusive.

Girls in this trade work under fake names, it's unlikely that it will be the same girl.Oh, I previously thought that Alif khan was of SPL spa.

KolkataRoy
04-15-17, 12:30
Guys,

Stayed in Asia hotel and resorts, motijheel this week for 2 days. This is on the road beside a fars hotel.

As discussed earlier same company runs Thai spa in few hotels in BD.

After a long day at work decided to hit the spa.

When I went at around 8 pm only one Thai girl was at reception who said she is the one to massage only. She is nice sporty always smiling like other Thai girls.

Massage charges: 3200 for aroma Thai.

Very good massage. Massaged my balls for free as I requested. To note I can speak a little Thai and so it's easy to talk with Thai girls which they like. She is not shy at all and every time touched my tool while massaging.

She asked for extras. Quoted 5 k for handjob first. I denied.

Ultimately negotiated to 1500 for handjob and topless. Firm perky tits.

She is a nice person. I would not like to give away the name unless in PM.

Regards.

MiranMiranMira
04-16-17, 07:58
Hi all,

Can anyone give the update on Banani and Mohakhali hotels? Are they back on?

Tokjhal
04-16-17, 16:52
I am looking for a place in Mohammedpur. It seems many Saloons are popping out in this area. Is there any place, where they offer Massage with fun?

PriankaTuhin
04-16-17, 18:39
Hi all,

Can anyone give the update on Banani and Mohakhali hotels? Are they back on?They shift business to Tongni.

ArifBD
04-18-17, 04:32
I am looking for a place in Mohammedpur. It seems many Saloons are popping out in this area. Is there any place, where they offer Massage with fun?There is good option in Mohammadpur. Safe and secure flat but a bit pricey. Young and good quality girl at 10/12 K for 2 hours.

PM me for details.

Ross8888
04-18-17, 07:10
I am looking for a place in Mohammedpur. It seems many Saloons are popping out in this area. Is there any place, where they offer Massage with fun?I would like to know about this as well. If there is anything available in the Dhanmondi / Lalmatia / Mohammedpur area.

Thanks.

Computerr0
04-25-17, 16:58

4. Attitude: This is where she scored 10/10- willing to please, everything was on the cards. DFK (man, we were kissing for more than twenty minutes. Aggressive, passive both), DATY, WOT, Mish, Canine, BBBJ, but no anal. She was however open to playing with her back door without penetration..Great description.

Mad Dog65
04-27-17, 12:19
First time to Dhaka and have been searching the board for massage spas and providers. I am staying at the Royal Park Residence hotel and would value recommendations on Spa or masseuses that you all recommend. I am looking for a good massage and attitude with some extras. As well as openness to play. Reciprocate if the feeling is good. FS not necessary. Many thanks for any suggestions that you might have!

MongerBro
05-02-17, 19:47
Does anyone have any experiences with the Reera spa? Do they provide extra services?

CristalZeroX
05-04-17, 18:49
Hello all,

Can anyone give me the information about the bar girl in those hotel bar. I am very interested to go their. But before going there I need to know some information which would be better for me. Like how much the price. Or how I can do negotiations. What about the service. Please share your experience if you have any. I will let you know about my experience after hitting their.

Thanks in advance.

EvolutionZ
05-05-17, 11:16
Can anyone give info that whether sex services are still available in Kakoli (near footover bridges)? Cause few SP calls to have the service. They said that they have few collections, girls. 600-700 tk / shot. Is it secured? Has anyone taken their services within 1 month? I would like to know details please. TIA.

ArifBD
05-05-17, 14:12
Tanvir of Gulshan 1 is back, this time he has setup a spa in Road 33, Gulshan.

This is one very nice provider, I will visit his new place Sunday. Unlike the last place which was FS only, now he is offering Massage + FS.

MaleMind
05-05-17, 14:32
Hello guys,

I am looking for a safe hotel within 2 K price range and a girl with good looks and boobs who might accept 3 K.

Any MP, SP please respond.

Thanks!

PriankaTuhin
05-05-17, 19:22
Can anyone give info that whether sex services are still available in Kakoli (near footover bridges)? Cause few SP calls to have the service. They said that they have few collections, girls. 600-700 tk / shot. Is it secured? Has anyone taken their services within 1 month? I would like to know details please. TIA.It's reopen few weeks ago but still seems unsafe to me. Worst service, dirty place, very low quality girls. Very rough behavior, no service, no satisfaction. Good place for who are looking for cheap rate service 400 tk / shot.

Cupid1986
05-05-17, 20:13

This is one very nice provider, I will visit his new place Sunday. Unlike the last place which was FS only, now he is offering Massage + FS.What's the name of this MP. Is there any sign board there.

Divine Monger
05-05-17, 21:20

This is one very nice provider, I will visit his new place Sunday. Unlike the last place which was FS only, now he is offering Massage + FS.Could you please share the address and the cost of massage+BBBJ?

Thank you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tsekh
05-05-17, 22:50
Can anyone give info that whether sex services are still available in Kakoli (near footover bridges)? Cause few SP calls to have the service. They said that they have few collections, girls. 600-700 tk / shot. Is it secured? Has anyone taken their services within 1 month? I would like to know details please. TIA.They were operating one hotel two months ago, but this place is unhygienic, dirty and above all you will get almost zero cooperation from the girl. Visiting this place is more frustrating than anything else.

You should try to save 1500/2000 then visit a flat.

ArifBD
05-06-17, 05:51
Could you please share the address and the cost of massage+BBBJ?

Thank you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

JacksonCost for BBBJ+FS used to be 4000/5000. I am guessing with Massage it will be 5-7 K.

I can share Tanvir's phone number only in PM.

ArifBD
05-07-17, 07:16
Well, the party has been called off. Typical issue in Bangladesh, to many people having "Wise" ideas and too much disagreement on pricing.

I may organize a party myself if I can get at least 10 senior and paid members on-board. Dates are a bit tricky as I have a busy travel schedule before Ramadan. Only possibility I see is May 19th (Friday) 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM. I will not do an all night program because I probably cannot attend it myself. Here are the Non-Negotiable rules of the party.

1. It will be a masked party. I will arrange a mask for every participants which they will get as soon as they enter premise.

2. Location will be safe and will have good air conditioning.

3. Cost of participation between 20-25 K including 2 beers, food and consumables. This is tricky, cheaper will result in lower quality of girls. We will arrange an assortment of thin, average and slightly plump girl to ensure everybody's taste is met.

4. Guy-girl ratio will be 1:2, so at least 2 girls per guy participant.

5. You do not have to be naked all the time, you can wear shorts, t-shirts and relax.

6. Watching is free but if you want to engage in an ongoing session, you must seek permission of the participants.

7. Safe SEX is mandatory.

Sorry for being a bit blunt and rude in laying out rules, but in Bangladesh, this is the way to go.

Party is possible with minimum 8 maximum 12 participants. Confirmation must be accompanied by deposit of at least 10 K to me. If you don't trust me or have any doubts, do not even bother to reply or comment.

Further details will be shared on PM only.

ArifBD
05-07-17, 11:47
Hello guys,

I am looking for a safe hotel within 2 K price range and a girl with good looks and boobs who might accept 3 K.

Any MP, SP please respond.

Thanks!You can get that in most of the spas, room + girl + massage + FS at 5 K-8 K There are a few like Smile and Famous (Gulshan 2 opposite to German Embassy 3rd & 4th floor of FFC building).

Papi1234
05-07-17, 13:33
Hello all,

Can anyone give me the information about the bar girl in those hotel bar. I am very interested to go their. But before going there I need to know some information which would be better for me. Like how much the price. Or how I can do negotiations. What about the service. Please share your experience if you have any. I will let you know about my experience after hitting their.

Thanks in advance.Read my previous posts. You will get all answer.

ArifBD
05-07-17, 14:38
Guys,

Got a new bird in Uttara. She doesn't have any place and charging 4000 tk for 1 hour. I have already talked with her. But I stay in Chittagong and have to wait when I can to visit Dhaka. Got her number.Bro, would you please share her digits in OM?

Architex
05-07-17, 19:50
Hello everyone,

I've heard from a few friends of mine that in Utarra there are some places you can pick up girl from the street. And they are good quality call girls. Anyone has got any clear info regarding this? I appreciate your support and sharing.

Thanks.

Flower 009
05-08-17, 16:27
Hi guys,

Do you have any information about full service at Khilgaon? Can anyone help. Please PM info.

Thanks.

Flower 009
05-08-17, 18:49
Hi guys,

I am new here. Can anyone help me by providing full service in Khilgaon area? Please PM me details with contact number.

Thanks in advanced.

Papi1234
05-09-17, 13:21
Hello everyone,

I've heard from a few friends of mine that in Utarra there are some places you can pick up girl from the street. And they are good quality call girls. Anyone has got any clear info regarding this? I appreciate your support and sharing.

Thanks.Hi Architex,

I saw some call girl may be one months before in the road of civil aviation. It is a parallel road which goes from khilkhet to airport. But my observation is there is no class. In fact most of them are transgender. Please be cautious about STD if you try them.

Regards,

Papi.

CristalZeroX
05-09-17, 18:06

4. Attitude: This is where she scored 10/10- willing to please, everything was on the cards. DFK (man, we were kissing for more than twenty minutes. Aggressive, passive both), DATY, WOT, Mish, Canine, BBBJ, but no anal. .Hello brother,

Could you please tell me the address off that place? Is it in Niketon? Because I have got a offer which address is in Niketon.

Thanks in advance.

Architex
05-09-17, 19:50
Hi Architex,

I saw some call girl may be one months before in the road of civil aviation. It is a parallel road which goes from khilkhet to airport. But my observation is there is no class. In fact most of them are transgender. Please be cautious about STD if you try them.

Regards,

Papi.Hi Bro (papi),

Thank you for your cordial advice. Personally I am more anxious about the Class, Education and Quality of Girls. I belong to a position that I need to maintain so many points for privacy and I am alert about other issues as you said. That's the reason I am afraid to go any Flat or any place without knowing in detail.

However, I am not liking the MPs. And looking for a Classy sex partner for casual sex. I need some support from senior members like you. Can you assist me if I PM you? I will take a subscription soon. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks again.

ArifBD
05-10-17, 05:18
Hi Bro (papi),

Thank you for your cordial advice. Personally I am more anxious about the Class, Education and Quality of Girls. I belong to a position that I need to maintain so many points for privacy and I am alert about other issues as you said. That's the reason I am afraid to go any Flat or any place without knowing in detail.

However, I am not liking the MPs. And looking for a Classy sex partner for casual sex. I need some support from senior members like you. Can you assist me if I PM you? I will take a subscription soon. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks again.I too belong to a position in society where it's too risky for me to visit flats. However, here is my categorization from experience:

1. Spas: Very safe.

2. Professional SP with Flat: Very Safe (Example, Tanvir, Tipu Sultan, Quazi Rafiul etc.).

3. Private Flat: I don't find these safe.

4. Hotels: Depends on type, class. I personally took many girls to Parjatan Motels country wide and never had an issue. Just pay the duty manager 500 and bell boy 200 and all if fine.

Buy subscription and you will get lots of referrals.

ArifBD
05-10-17, 05:19
Hello brother,

Could you please tell me the address off that place? Is it in Niketon? Because I have got a offer which address is in Niketon.

Thanks in advance.Correct, the place is in Niketon, SP's name is Tipu Sultan.

Rasel
05-11-17, 00:42
Correct, the place is in Niketon, SP's name is Tipu Sultan.Greeting boss, I'm totally new here. If don't mind, may I know the address of that Tiger of Mysore? Pardon me if I did any mistake.

Rasel
05-11-17, 00:59
Correct, the place is in Niketon, SP's name is Tipu Sultan.Boss,

May I get the address please? I'm totally new here, greeting to senior members.

FastB
05-11-17, 03:20
Hello Rasel,

You may search FB for Tipu Sultan.

However, it would be better to activate your PM as this way you will be able to communicate with the members directly and they are really very helpful!

Thanks,

FastB.

Boss,

May I get the address please? I'm totally new here, greeting to senior members.

Rasel
05-11-17, 06:52
Correct, the place is in Niketon, SP's name is Tipu Sultan.

Hi guys,

Will be in Dhaka for business in April.

Read the forum and want to visit Famous or other spas in the same building. Can anyone give me a proper direction please? Will be staying near airport. Or any other place near to airport?

Regards and thanks.You will get contact number in FB. Smile and Famous both has well reputation for FS. I go there but recently I go Regency Spa.

Rasel
05-11-17, 11:09
Boss anyone can help me to know where CIM is possible?

ShyMong
05-11-17, 15:09
Hello brothers,

Have anyone of tried birds from Ridoy / Hridoy Khan (Uttara)? He seems to be everywhere on the Internet with his advertisement. Any field report, assessment, review on his arrangements would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

BoyDhaka
05-12-17, 06:32
Hello brothers,

Have anyone of tried birds from Ridoy / Hridoy Khan (Uttara)? He seems to be everywhere on the Internet with his advertisement. Any field report, assessment, review on his arrangements would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.I took service from him, he usually take to some flats, he is simply a broker.

Better to communicate with the flat by your own.

Thank you.

EvolutionZ
05-12-17, 08:09
They were operating one hotel two months ago, but this place is unhygienic, dirty and above all you will get almost zero cooperation from the girl. Visiting this place is more frustrating than anything else.

You should try to save 1500/2000 then visit a flat.Tsekh bro,

Do you mean flat service in Banani? 2000 tk is not a problem, but are you talking about flat service is in Banani?

UttaraBoy
05-12-17, 13:07
There are 3 spas in Uttara.

1. CityInn (new location at JashimUddin) beside Dhaka bank.

2. Sector 11 beside BARC.

3. Sector 12 beside Homedecor.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:

1. Lata. Good for BJ. Cost 2 K.

2. Nupur. Good for BJ and FS. Cost 2 K-2.5 K.

(Lata and Nupur will give you joint msg with no clothes. Try that).

3. Sumona. Good for all. She is tremendous. Fair looking. Cost 2 K-3 K.

4. Shova. Good msg with fair look. Does FS. Cost 2 K.

Any other place that I missed in Uttara please let me know.

Tsekh
05-12-17, 13:53
Boss anyone can help me to know where CIM is possible?Only option for CIM is to become friend with one of these girls are have casual sex with her, then you can experiment few things.

But I don't think you will get CIM the first time, most of these girls have family and often they do this job only for money, to have a quick income. They will not accept this kind of stuff.

FastB
05-12-17, 17:52
Hello Rasel,

Would be helpful if you could share your experience at Regency Spa.

Thanks,

FastB.

You will get contact number in FB. Smile and Famous both has well reputation for FS. I go there but recently I go Regency Spa.

MiranMiranMira
05-12-17, 19:20
Bro,

Thanks for the info. Could you please clarify the name of the spa you mentioned in sector 12, and the exact location? Also, there are 2 other spas from info collected here. Ruplagi in sector 3 Jasimuddin, and Jacko in sector 4 near Aga khan.

There are 3 spas in Uttara.

1. CityInn (new location at JashimUddin) beside Dhaka bank.

2. Sector 11 beside BARC.

3. Sector 12 beside Homedecor.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:

1. Lata. Good for BJ. Cost 2 K..