PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Rasel
05-13-17, 00:28
Hello Rasel,

Would be helpful if you could share your experience at Regency Spa.

Thanks,

FastB.Regency is very good for quality massages, you will get HJ only as extra, Lipi provid best HJ there, she said that every girl will give HJ for 2 K. But FS is not possible. 2 K is too much for HJ so I paid her 1 K. Also you have to pay around 5 K for 1 HR massage in front desk. As they provide really quality massages so 5 K maybe OK. Also 5 star hotel charge more in BD you know that.

UttaraBoy
05-14-17, 18:40
Bro,

Thanks for the info. Could you please clarify the name of the spa you mentioned in sector 12, and the exact location? Also, there are 2 other spas from info collected here. Ruplagi in sector 3 Jasimuddin, and Jacko in sector 4 near Aga khan.Sector 12 is Fringe. It was earlier in sector 13/11 Chowrasta. Exact location is after city bank, there is a home decor type shop. Just 1 plot after that shop there is a building of asset developer. 5 A on lift.

Rasel
05-15-17, 02:18
Anyone can provide SP Tipus Niketon address with little bit info about his service?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MiranMiranMira
05-15-17, 10:18
Thank you so much!

Sector 12 is Fringe. It was earlier in sector 13/11 Chowrasta. Exact location is after city bank, there is a home decor type shop. Just 1 plot after that shop there is a building of asset developer. 5 A on lift.

Ala29
05-15-17, 10:37
See, the point is. Even you can understand that these pictures are google so he will not provide you the girls by these pictures. He may have some girls but when you will meet him, you will not like those girls as they are cheap and not worthy of shot and will be asking a hell lot of money. Why do you have to meet him when in Dhaka has ample of options? Why we all want to spend money for the unknown risk? Its your hard earned money. Lots of pussy in Dhaka buddy, enjoy those first.Will someone provide me any reliable contact please? I am new here.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Mehedi Khan
05-16-17, 08:22
Boss anyone can help me to know where CIM is possible?I would recommend 7 Doors. Have had CIM with first-timers there. Overall excellent service (although I have never taken FS there).

Rasel
05-16-17, 15:43
I would recommend 7 Doors. Have had CIM with first-timers there. Overall excellent service (although I have never taken FS there).It will be more helpful if you tell me the name of that Girl who provided CIM.

With thanks,

Rasel.

Mehedi Khan
05-16-17, 18:56
It will be more helpful if you tell me the name of that Girl who provided CIM.

With thanks,

Rasel.I've had BBBJTC w / CIM with multiple therapists there. I'm not too good with names however. I think there was Bithi, Sheela and Sumona. Don't quote me on these names though (just trying to remember).

Rasel
05-17-17, 05:02
I've had BBBJTC w / CIM with multiple therapists there. I'm not too good with names however. I think there was Bithi, Sheela and Sumona. Don't quote me on these names though (just trying to remember).Thanks buddy.

ArifBD
05-17-17, 08:24
Boss,

May I get the address please? I'm totally new here, greeting to senior members.Please pay $19.95 and get your PM activated. You will get all the info.

KiangShu2323
05-18-17, 18:53
Hey bros,

Would you please share some updates of the recent situation of massage parlour. And suggest a good shop and if possible name the masseuse.

Regards.

Rasel
05-19-17, 04:45
Hey bros,

Would you please share some updates of the recent situation of massage parlour. And suggest a good shop and if possible name the masseuse.

Regards.There is thousands of Spa in Gulshan, Uttara, Banani. For FS 7 Door, Smile, Venus, Sia, SPL, Juliet Rose is good. Actually all Spa in Gulshan has FS service. Venus is open about FS. It's in R#55, Gulshan 2. You can directly ask them what you want.

Does anyone have any information about Hotel Regency? Can I take girls in Hotel room from Regency Bar? Anyone know this?

MassageMania
05-19-17, 15:01
Sector 12 is Fringe. It was earlier in sector 13/11 Chowrasta. Exact location is after city bank, there is a home decor type shop. Just 1 plot after that shop there is a building of asset developer. 5 A on lift.Thanks for sharing this information. I was searching for Fringe for a long time. Today I have visited the building, but it has no sign. The name of the building is. Asset Montevista? It has no billboard or signboard. So what should I tell to the security guard? Please help here.

Roxy415
05-19-17, 16:59
Everyone in Dhaka might have heard the recent incident of Banani where 2 girls went to the hotel for a birthday party and accused of being raped. Very surprisingly, Bangladesh recently has turned into a very girl dominated society. I know a thousand of incidents where the girl dumped the boy after causing him a lot of money and broke the commitment whimsically but the funny thing is if you even say it to any relative he will only laugh out let alone any law enforcers. Girls on the other hand get so much priority now that I can't even explain here. In India, I have heard that they kill the girl in fetus. I have decided to kill any boy in fetus. If I am told about being a father of a baby boy because the situation here for a boy is very, very, very, very gloom.

Tsekh
05-19-17, 19:22
Everyone in Dhaka might have heard the recent incident of Banani where 2 girls went to the hotel for a birthday party and accused of being raped. Very surprisingly, Bangladesh recently has turned into a very girl dominated society. I know a thousand of incidents where the girl dumped the boy after causing him a lot of money and broke the commitment whimsically but the funny thing is if you even say it to any relative he will only laugh out let alone any law enforcers. Girls on the other hand get so much priority now that I can't even explain here. In India, I have heard that they kill the girl in fetus. I have decided to kill any boy in fetus. If I am told about being a father of a baby boy because the situation here for a boy is very, very, very, very gloom.Yes there are double standard about boy and girl. I don't really know about Banani so won't comment about this incident.

But today general trend is favouring girls over boys, in every aspect of society:

-quota for girls in education, public.

-Fake rap e or sexual harrassment accusation can ruin someone's career.

-Men have lot more pressure than girls to have a successful career, being the moneymaker of the family.

-Men have to put all efforts when having date.

-We often talk about men's economic power but we never discuss about women's sexual power.

Feminism is an aspect of westernisation of society.

Osanto
05-20-17, 03:43
Hi bros,

Anyone interested to exchange to trade contact info?

Sunahsan
05-20-17, 19:09
There is thousands of Spa in Gulshan, Uttara, Banani. For FS 7 Door, Smile, Venus, Sia, SPL, Juliet Rose is good. Actually all Spa in Gulshan has FS service. Venus is open about FS. It's in R#55, Gulshan 2. You can directly ask them what you want.

Does anyone have any information about Hotel Regency? Can I take girls in Hotel room from Regency Bar? Anyone know this?Hi bro,

Per my knowledge you can't take the girls from the bar into a room at the Regency, but you can take them elsewhere.

One of the girls told me this.

AlbertBarron
05-21-17, 00:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MassageMania
05-21-17, 06:32
Thank you so much!Have you visited Fringe? Since there is no signboard written Fringe outside the building, so I am confused what should I tell the security guards.

MiranMiranMira
05-21-17, 20:04
Have you visited Fringe? Since there is no signboard written Fringe outside the building, so I am confused what should I tell the security guards.I did not visit yet bro.

MassageMania
05-22-17, 07:57
Bro,

Thanks for the info. Could you please clarify the name of the spa you mentioned in sector 12, and the exact location? Also, there are 2 other spas from info collected here. Ruplagi in sector 3 Jasimuddin, and Jacko in sector 4 near Aga khan.Isn't Ruplage closed?

- Anyone visited City Inn New location?

House # 03 (Level 2), Road # 13, Sector # 01, Jasimuddin Avenue.

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

King Be Cafe & Restaurant Bhaban (Near Dhaka Bank Ltd) see: +88 018XXXX966.

MassageMania
05-22-17, 08:01
There are 3 spas in Uttara.

1. CityInn (new location at JashimUddin) beside Dhaka bank.

2. Sector 11 beside BARC.

3. Sector 12 beside Homedecor.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:

1. Lata. Good for BJ. Cost 2 K.

2. Nupur. Good for BJ and FS. Cost 2 K-2.5 K.

(Lata and Nupur will give you joint msg with no clothes. Try that).

3. Sumona. Good for all. She is tremendous. Fair looking. Cost 2 K-3 K.

4. Shova. Good msg with fair look. Does FS. Cost 2 K.

Any other place that I missed in Uttara please let me know.2. Sector 11 beside BAR. What is the name of the spa?
C
3. Sector 12 beside Homedecor. Home Pro not HomeDecor right? What is the name of the spa? I went there but did not find any signboard so was confused and left. Please suggest what I should tell to the security guard?

Divine Monger
05-22-17, 21:33
Ban Samran, Baridhara R12. This is one MP everyone who loves massage must try. All of their girls are either tribal or thai and 9 out of 10 of them that I had were excellent at their work. Yes they are not very willing to do extras (HJ is kind of allowed I guess) but in respect of quality service they are the best that I have had in Dhaka.

If you have any other such quality MP info, please do share. On a related note is Siam Oasis closed? The one in the same building of famous?

MassageMania
05-23-17, 19:36
Tanvir of Gulshan 1 is back, this time he has setup a spa in Road 33, Gulshan.

This is one very nice provider, I will visit his new place Sunday. Unlike the last place which was FS only, now he is offering Massage + FS.What is the name of the Spa? Can you give detailed info on the location / address of this new Spa?

Bhoosa
05-26-17, 09:31
Hi all,

My first post for this helpful community.

There is a spa J. S. In Banani 11 in the same building as an international friend chicken restaurant on the 2nd floor. They have a new owner and the girls are open for FS no BJ.

Damage.

Massage 3 k.

Extras 2 k.

Girl was short with decent tits. But she was friendly and very wet in action. Would recommend.

ShoeB
05-26-17, 16:17
Please let me know the exact location and address of Venus, Gulshan, Dhaka.

MiranMiranMira
05-26-17, 17:23
In that case I think Famous, Smile, Fringe, Jacko, Ruplagi will be better option because they allow FS for 1500, including BJ.

Hi all,

There is a spa J. S. In Banani 11 in the same building as an international friend chicken restaurant on the 2nd floor. They have a new owner and the girls are open for FS no BJ.

Damage.

Massage 3 k.

Extras 2 k.

Girl was short with decent tits. But she was friendly and very wet in action. Would recommend.

Rasel
05-27-17, 01:35
Please let me know the exact location and address of Venus, Gulshan, Dhaka.Gulshan 2, Road 55. Same building of FFC. Take the lift and go to 4th floor.

Mehedi Khan
05-27-17, 03:13
J. S. Or J. R. ?

Did you pay full amount at front desk upfront? Or separate?

Hi all,

Damage.

Massage 3 k.

Extras 2 k.

MassageMania
05-29-17, 04:59
In that case I think Famous, Smile, Fringe, Jacko, Ruplagi will be better option because they allow FS for 1500, including BJ.Have you visited fringe or ruplagi in recent times? Can you please share the address? Which girl do you suggest from ruplagi / fringe?

Anyone tried Prodhan? Any girl provide FS / BJ there? How much will it cost?

Zabed1970
06-01-17, 14:15
Folks,

I'm not a newbie. I've contributed to this forum and also in UAE, China etc. I'm visiting Dhaka after 5 years. Is there any good source for quality maal (slang for girl)? Please PM me. I will write a report and share new source too.

Peace and happy mongering.

ShoeB
06-06-17, 16:02
Gulshan 2, Road 55. Same building of FFC. Take the lift and go to 4th floor.In the fourth floor it is Famous.

ShoeB
06-07-17, 12:15
In the fourth floor it is Famous.Please confirm the address and location of Venus.

Rasel
06-07-17, 16:28
In the fourth floor it is Famous.Yes brother. 3rd floor smile and 4th floor Famous. Both run by same owner. FS available in both.

Exon1980
06-10-17, 20:49
New here. Was reading since last 2 month. Got overall idea from your posts.

Tried couple of places you guys mentioned. Mixed experience.

Hows the spas in top hotels like Amari westin Sheraton or Sixseason or Bengal blueberry.

Spl isn't in old place anymore. Shifted to Gulshan 33 I guess.

If I focus on massage only. What's the best place? Or option?

Hard to find quality stuff.

Seems like all of them are focused on serving 1/2 hours. How about 3/6 options. I like to be relaxed when in on a break.

Any place for 4/6 hours with 5 to 10 k budget with sum quality service?

Made few contacts. Sharing sum pics one sent me.

And a map as gen guide. Seems like Banani / Gulshan Baridhara is over crowded.

Some members seem really helpful on helping others.

Should I get a PM option?

Best friendly standard hotels to stay overnight in Dhaka? Within 3/5 k. Regular prices on this zone seems / looks ridiculous to me. Also the standard entry charges in most MP. 3000 for nothing. You always have to add 2/3 k for extra. That's 5/6 k per visit for an hour. Once in a week. Monthly 20/30 k. Not worth it. Rather ill take two night off per month. And willing to spend 15 k per night. 5 hotel-5 gal - 5 extra (drink and food).

For my biz prps I spend a lot of time around the happening areas and bars. And well aware of the price and culture. Just don't think its value for money.

Waiting for your feedbacks and opinions.

And lastly. On those MPs. Where to get some erotic quality Thai experience. Any name and recommendation please.

JhonWhoSmith3
06-11-17, 15:16
Which place yout found best so far?

Hows the spas in top hotels like Amari westin Sheraton or Sixseason or Bengal blueberry.

Seems like all of them are focused on serving 1/2 hours. How about 3/6 options. I like to be relaxed when in on a break.

MiranMiranMira
06-12-17, 18:02
Hi,

The 2 pics you shared. Which place are those 2 working girls from? And did you get to know their rates?

Any place for 4/6 hours with 5 to 10 k budget with sum quality service?.

Promitheus
06-12-17, 22:36
In that case I think Famous, Smile, Fringe, Jacko, Ruplagi will be better option because they allow FS for 1500, including BJ.Checked the fb page of Famous and smile. There's no package for 2.5 k. Some advise will be appreciated.

New in this site.

S. Are they open in Ramadan time?

MiranMiranMira
06-13-17, 18:42
2.5 k used to be long time back. Now they will tell you it's 3.5 k or 4 k, but I suggest don't pay more than 3 k at counter. Always insist that you are old customer. Throw some names of regular girls from the forums here. For FS to the girl it will be 1.5-2 k. Sometimes they agree to 1.5 k, sometimes they will want 2 k. If you are not firm in your decision they will try to take 2 k or more from you.

Checked the fb page of Famous and smile. There's no package for 2.5 k. Some advise will be appreciated.

New in this site.

S. Are they open in Ramadan time?

HornySenior
06-13-17, 18:47
Friends,

I am visiting Dhaka for the First time.

Tried to contact few Senior members for information on Dhaka. But yet to receive any reply.

I shall be extremely grateful if any kind Senior PM the following information:

(A) Hotels where girl can come to room without problem.

(B) Contact of reliable SP with reference.

(C) Cost for ST / LT.

My PM is active.

In return, I can help in Delhi.

Thanks in anticipation.

ShoeB
06-13-17, 23:17
Checked the fb page of Famous and smile. There's no package for 2.5 k. Some advise will be appreciated.

New in this site.

S. Are they open in Ramadan time?Yup! I got service in Ramadan at Famous and smile.

RedBigDevil
06-14-17, 07:54
Hello there,

Though I am following this site for few months, I am completely new here. Can you please give any name and location for the pic you shared?

TIA.

Any place for 4/6 hours with 5 to 10 k budget with sum quality service?

Made few contacts. Sharing sum pics one sent me.

And a map as gen guide. Seems like Banani / Gulshan Baridhara is over crowded..

Exon1980
06-17-17, 19:25
Sorry for the late reply.

Sum of the pics are from a SP from Gulshan place. I guess old spl. Didn't checked the photos yet. Rates should be 5/7 k all inclusive I guess. So so atmosphere but FS easy.

Liked Bengal blueberry. For massage. I guess HJ is on the menu but not FS.

Thursday night westing top floor bar is a good place for pick up too.

Any review on Arora spa Gulshan.

Flower 009
06-18-17, 07:23
Hi everyone,

Have anyone taken any service from Dip Khaan (source FB) in Mirpur? Please share your experience.

Please share some reliable and safe SP details in Mirpur / Dhanmondi.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Exon1980
06-18-17, 20:19
Hi,

The 2 pics you shared. Which place are those 2 working girls from? And did you get to know their rates?SP from old spl. Talked today to answer your call. Asking rate 3 k plus 6/7 k. I laughed.

Sum inner details about Juliet rose please.

MiranMiranMira
06-20-17, 19:37
SP from old spl. Talked today to answer your call. Asking rate 3 k plus 6/7 k. I laughed.

Sum inner details about Juliet rose please.Hahaha, you are right bro, 3 k+6/7 k for SPL is very funny and totally absurd. I can bang at Famous for 4. 5-5 k all inclusive. And at residential hotels at 400 tk per shot! Thanks for your help. About Juliet Rose price should also fall within 5-6 k all inclusive, from reports here.

Nazrul333
06-23-17, 10:29
I'm new here and visiting country for few days. I can see fellow mongers helping each other. Can I have few information. Your help will be highly appreciated in returns I can give you the information about Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Thanks in advance.

KiangShu2323
06-27-17, 06:30
Hey all the brothers. Greetings. Post for suggestions. Is there anything new MPs to explore? Or new gem in old outlet? Please share or suggest, if there is any.

Thanks a lot.

Exon1980
07-01-17, 17:19
Hey all the brothers. Greetings. Post for suggestions. Is there anything new MPs to explore? Or new gem in old outlet? Please share or suggest, if there is any.

Thanks a lot.New in ctg scene. But posting here as this is the active thread I see.

Agrabad hotel spa. Best Thai massage I ever had. ,went with a terrible pain, took Thai massage and worked miracle. Thai aged girl name is difficult to rem, maybe pop or something. She herself asked for HJ and offered b2 be but refused because was out of mood. Later she asked tips which annoyed me and I gave 500 only. Asked 5000 at least for B2B. But I must say her massage was amazing. Setup is good. Clean. Worth money. I don't think FS is easily available.

Khulshi spa. I'm guessing this is the same as Annys place / kitchen or tulip. Good location. Comes with bar, restaurant and spa.

Bar got good options. Food is good. A bit expensive. And not much well managed I guess. Thai gals. Big rooms. Seems safe but again I found half Chittagong knows about this place which made me uneasy. Gal was ok. Horrible / terrible massage. But she was the most decent and modest girl in my MP experience. And that matters to me. Can't speak Bangla or English so communication is a prob. Easy going for HJ BJ B2B with decent / standard tips. Quickly changed mind and decided to go for extra and comes the good part. She is good. I'll recommend as I was pleased with everything.

Exon1980
07-01-17, 20:29
. About Juliet Rose price should also fall within 5-6 k all inclusive, from reports here.Thanks for replying man. I missed your lines on Jr.

Gave Jr a shot to check. Location good. Short boxtype narrow rooms. Not that clean. Asks too much still gave a shot. 1 Bengali receptionist and 2/4 garo gals I guess. Horrible experience LOL. Got shower facility on small rooms. But forget relaxation LOL. Takes card.

Decided not to cross 6 k with all as you said anywhere.

I've noticed a tendency. If they know your new they will try to rip you. So much focused on tips that they forget we pay handsome amount for login / massage.

My criteria goes as per environment price quality of service Attitude looks offers.

The more despo were, the less value we seem to get. Its not about the money. On the other side being modest and nice I've got sum free treats also. So its vice versa.

3/4 k for massage / login seems fair in reputed hotels with good facilities. But in local MPs. Its just a rip off.

HJ 1 k BJ or B2B 2 k. FS 3 k. This should be the maximum in bd as tips or charge. As I got good service from nice Thai gal on this range. And if the massage is bad. Price should be half.

If I go weekly 4* 5/6 k. 20/25 k in a month. Makes no sense to me in bd.

Girls learned the bargain process so I figured the standard rate is half of their asking price LOL.

I've sum contacts to share but still didn't decided to get a pm or not.

Osanto
07-01-17, 21:33
Brother,

Can you please give a cost breakdown of Khulsi spa.

New in ctg scene. But posting here as this is the active thread I see.

Agrabad hotel spa. Best Thai massage I ever had. ,went with a terrible pain, took Thai massage and worked miracle. Thai aged girl name is difficult to rem, maybe pop or something. She herself asked for HJ and offered b2 be but refused because was out of mood. Later she asked tips which annoyed me and I gave 500 only. Asked 5000 at least for B2B. But I must say her massage was amazing. Setup is good. Clean. Worth money. I don't think FS is easily available.

Khulshi spa. I'm guessing this is the same as Annys place / kitchen or tulip. Good location. Comes with bar, restaurant and spa.

Bar got good options. Food is good. A bit expensive. And not much well managed I guess. Thai gals. Big rooms. Seems safe but again I found half Chittagong knows about this place which made me uneasy. Gal was ok. Horrible / terrible massage. But she was the most decent and modest girl in my MP experience. And that matters to me. Can't speak Bangla or English so communication is a prob. Easy going for HJ BJ B2B with decent / standard tips. Quickly changed mind and decided to go for extra and comes the good part. She is good. I'll recommend as I was pleased with everything..

Tajdhaka
07-02-17, 01:16
(A) Hotels where a girl can come to room without a problem.

Any hotel in Banani. Platinum Suites is a good choice. There are many flats for incalls too. Safe.

I could help but it seems giving contacts directly is not allowed here.

(C) The cost for ST / LT.

5 K BDT onwards for ST (I am talking about decent girls, not really the pro).

8 K onwards for LT.

Friends,

I am visiting Dhaka for the First time.

Tried to contact few Senior members for information on Dhaka. But yet to receive any reply.

I shall be extremely grateful if any kind Senior PM the following information:

(A) Hotels where girl can come to room without problem.

(C) Cost for ST / LT.

My PM is active.

In return, I can help in Delhi.

Thanks in anticipation.

MiranMiranMira
07-02-17, 06:53
Bro,

Thank you so much for the detailed report! Will wait for more reports like this from your other experiences too! Thanks!

Thanks for replying man. I missed your lines on Jr.

Gave Jr a shot to check. Location good. Short boxtype narrow rooms. Not that clean. Asks too much still gave a shot. 1 Bengali receptionist and 2/4 garo gals I guess. Horrible experience LOL. Got shower facility on small rooms. But forget relaxation LOL. Takes card.

Decided not to cross 6 k with all as you said anywhere.

I've noticed a tendency. If they know your new they will try to rip you. So much focused on tips that they forget we pay handsome amount for login / massage.

My criteria goes as per environment price quality of service Attitude looks offers.

The more despo were, the less value we seem to get. Its not about the money. On the other side being modest and nice I've got sum free treats also. So its vice versa..

ScorpionKing07
07-02-17, 15:18
Hi all,

I'm new to this site. Already read some comments. I'm interested to visit a spa with extra services in Dhaka; preferably Gulshan and Banani. Can you give me some names with location and benefits with damage please? TIA.

Vikram14
07-02-17, 20:29
Hello fellas,

I will be visiting Dhaka soon and will be staying in famous 5 star hotel can someone guide me local leads.

MassageMania
07-02-17, 20:36
If I go weekly 4* 5/6 k. 20/25 k in a month. Makes no sense to me in bd.
I have just found an amazing offer:

Name of the Spa. The Olives.

FB page. Check The Olives over Facebook.

This is the offer:

Always be Privileged with The Olives Privilege Card!

The Olives Privilege Card facilities are as bellows:

1. Silver Card: BDT 60,000 for 06 month.

Facilities will be: Swimming pool 01 hour / Per day + Gym 01 hour / per day + Spa massage (Swedish / Aroma) 01 hour / Week.

So, you get Spa massage (Swedish / Aroma) 01 hour / Week = which is like 3 K per week saving!

So, in 6 months, you will get 24 hours of massage which is like 72,000 tk worth! + You get swimming pool / day!!

Someone can visit the hotel and let us know about it please??

MassageMania
07-02-17, 20:44

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K..I know all the places except " Sector 12 beside Homedecor. ....Sector 12 is the best.".

Can anyone provide me more details? I visited that building, but it has no sign of a spa / salon center, so I was confused! Is it a private flat for sexual service or is it like before a salon?

Lata / Nupur / Sumona / Shova. Which Spa center are they from?

BTW, there is one more spa center in Uttara. That is called Jacko! It has one amazing girl who can give you the best back / asshole massage.

MassageMania
07-02-17, 20:48

Gave Jr a shot to check. Location good. Short boxtype narrow rooms. Not that clean. Asks too much still gave a shot. 1 Bengali receptionist and 2/4 garo gals I guess. Horrible experience LOL. Got shower facility on small rooms. But forget relaxation LOL. Takes card.Over JulietRose, which girl did you take?

How much is for massage and how much tips?

How much she asked for what service? Do you think it is worth a visit?

MassageMania
07-02-17, 21:45
Tulip Nails and Spa

Green Grandeur, 58/ E, 3rd Floor, Kemal Ataturk Avenue.

Banani Model Town, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

This is Unisex Salon.

Just wondering if anyone visited their massage section?

Your reviews on this will be helpful for us all.

Ekanto
07-03-17, 05:46
Hi all,

I am following this thread for a month or so. This is really helpful. Thanks to the Admin and other senior members.

I want to know the names of the gals of Famous and Smile Spa of Gulshan 2 who are ready for a FS and provide good service. I would appreciate if someone with recent experience kindly suggest the names who are better for FS including rates of their tips.

May I also know whether there is any bargain in the Counter, because their FB page says Indian or Thai massage is 4 k, Where as in Vogue lifestyle of JFP (which is much better and safer) is 3.5 k. So I wonder it should be less in Famous or Smile. Would appreciate a quick response. TIA.

MiranMiranMira
07-03-17, 06:19
Hi bro,

Yes heard about Jacko from here before, but did not visit yet. Which girl did you take and what were the expenses?

I know all the places except " Sector 12 beside Homedecor. ....Sector 12 is the best.".

Can anyone provide me more details? I visited that building, but it has no sign of a spa / salon center, so I was confused! Is it a private flat for sexual service or is it like before a salon?

BTW, there is one more spa center in Uttara. That is called Jacko! It has one amazing girl who can give you the best back / asshole massage.

Rasel
07-03-17, 10:12
Hello fellas,

I will be visiting Dhaka soon and will be staying in famous 5 star hotel can someone guide me local leads.If you looking for FS in MP in low price, then Famous Spa is best. If you want to take girl in your hotel room then you can go to Bar, there you will see few girls are waiting and looking for customers. Choice is yours.

Sunahsan
07-03-17, 18:56
Hi all,

I'm new to this site. Already read some comments. I'm interested to visit a spa with extra services in Dhaka; preferably Gulshan and Banani. Can you give me some names with location and benefits with damage please? TIA.I'd like to invite you to RTF for a few pages, you'll get answers to all the questions you seek. Maybe more.

Once you've done that, I'll like to invite you to share your experiences in an FR so that all of us can benefit from your experience, just as you will gain from the experiences that others have posted.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

MiranMiranMira
07-03-17, 19:42
Hi,

For the names. You can throw some names found here in the forum. Say you took service from them before. As for price, they will tell you it is 4 k for massage, and then if you bargain they will say 3.5 k. But you should stick with 3 k, since that is what we old customers always pay there. Not above 3 k at the counter. For extras, negotiate directly with the girl once inside. Some agree for 1.5 k, others want 2 k. You should not pay more than 2 k to the girl for FS.

Hi all,

I am following this thread for a month or so. This is really helpful. Thanks to the Admin and other senior members.

I want to know the names of the gals of Famous and Smile Spa of Gulshan 2 who are ready for a FS and provide good service. I would appreciate if someone with recent experience kindly suggest the names who are better for FS including rates of their tips.

May I also know whether there is any bargain in the Counter, because their FB page says Indian or Thai massage is 4 k, Where as in Vogue lifestyle of JFP (which is much better and safer) is 3.5 k. So I wonder it should be less in Famous or Smile. Would appreciate a quick response. TIA.

Rasel
07-03-17, 20:01

Hello, I visit Femous frequently. Few days ago also I visited, in counter they may ask more from you but actual rate is 3 k for massage, don't pay more then 3 k in counter. Every girl in Femous give FS. Actually FS is their only business, they know nothing about massage. If you want only FS then you may go there. If you want Massage then Femous is too bad for it. About tips, every girl demand higher, seems they are the top class escort, don't pay more then 2 k for FS. About name, actually all girls give FS so I never asked their name.

Rasel
07-03-17, 20:34
May I also know whether there is any bargain in the Counter, because their FB page says Indian or Thai massage is 4 k, Where as in Vogue lifestyle of JFP (which is much better and safer) is 3.5 k.

Is FS available in Vogue? Let us know the detail please. Also about quality of girls and name and Tips if possible.

Exon1980
07-03-17, 21:38
Do you think it is worth a visit?Nope.

With 3/4 k for massage and less extra. Try good hotel spas rather than local so called MP.

If your focusing on Extra. Avoid good hotel spas and pick local MPs with a reputation.

Exon1980
07-03-17, 21:52
I have just found an amazing offer:

Name of the Spa. The Olives.

FB page. Check The Olives over Facebook.

This is the offer:

Always be Privileged with The Olives Privilege Card!

The Olives Privilege Card facilities are as bellows:

1. Silver Card: BDT 60,000 for 06 month.

Facilities will be: Swimming pool 01 hour / Per day + Gym 01 hour / per day + Spa massage (Swedish / Aroma) 01 hour / Week.

So, you get Spa massage (Swedish / Aroma) 01 hour / Week = which is like 3 K per week saving!

So, in 6 months, you will get 24 hours of massage which is like 72,000 tk worth! + You get swimming pool / day!!

Someone can visit the hotel and let us know about it please??Thanks. Checked the page, looks good, location good. I'll say that's a good offer if I consider sum swimming and gym activity.

2.5 k per week for 1 hour massage, lets say 2 hour swimming and 2 hour gym in avg. Alluring.

Will surely check, if the massage is good I'm in.

KiangShu2323
07-05-17, 05:20
Hey all,

Thanks for keep going on discussion and sharing the very helpful information and experiences. Just thinking to give a try to Seven door after a while. Would you please share your recent experience over there or any recommendations about the gal. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Keep mongering.

Promitheus
07-05-17, 05:20
Hahaha, you are right bro, 3 k+6/7 k for SPL is very funny and totally absurd. I can bang at Famous for 4. 5-5 k all inclusive. And at residential hotels at 400 tk per shot! Thanks for your help. About Juliet Rose price should also fall within 5-6 k all inclusive, from reports here.Dear friend,

Can you please suggest 1/2 hotels names near Motijhil / Gulistan. Also the process (like who to contact or how to approach).

Vikram14
07-05-17, 07:43
If you looking for FS in MP in low price, then Famous Spa is best. If you want to take girl in your hotel room then you can go to Bar, there you will see few girls are waiting and looking for customers. Choice is yours.How about Pan Pacific hotel? Any lead? Or any near by indi lead?

Cupid1986
07-05-17, 08:46
I know all the places except " Sector 12 beside Homedecor. ....Sector 12 is the best.".

BTW, there is one more spa center in Uttara. That is called Jacko! It has one amazing girl who can give you the best back / asshole massage.From which girl of Jeko you take massage? Please tell us in details about Jeko. I want to visit Jeko.

Rasel
07-06-17, 02:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rasel
07-06-17, 14:49
How about Pan Pacific hotel? Any lead? Or any near by indi lead?In every 5 star hotel bar you will get some girl waiting. Also you can try some guest house in Gulshan 1. Those are safe and standard.

MassageMania
07-06-17, 22:23
From which girl of Jeko you take massage? Please tell us in details about Jeko. I want to visit Jeko.Everyone wants to visit Jacko! But you guys are missing out the bigger picture. Uttaraboy clearly told that there is a even better place in Uttara, which is "Sector 12 beside Homedecor." Please check the message below.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:.Please do let me know if any of you have visited the place in Sector 12 (beside) Home decor building.

Anyway, about Jacko, there is only 1 girl. Who is a master is massage plus know how to give you pleasure. Anus region! She can give you B2B massage + you can have FS and BJ as well. Her name starts with the letter "I" Over jacko the rooms are just OK, good thing is they have washrooms with those 2 rooms. Massage is only 2200 tk and you can tip the girl anything between 1 k to 2 k. They never expect anything about 2 k. So they are more than happy with 1 k and you can make them super happy with 1.5 k and 2 k if for you are a super rich guy!

MassageMania
07-06-17, 22:31
Dear friend,

Can you please suggest 1/2 hotels names near Motijhil / Gulistan. Also the process (like who to contact or how to approach).Check. Asia Hotel & Resorts.

It is near Press Club.

Please do update us after your visit.

MassageMania
07-06-17, 22:33
Nope.

With 3/4 k for massage and less extra. Try good hotel spas rather than local so called MP.

If your focusing on Extra. Avoid good hotel spas and pick local MPs with a reputation.Thanks for the feedback! Which means I won't visit JR.

Which local MP do you rate the highest for FS / BJ and other dirty stuffs. Hehe.

Sunahsan
07-07-17, 09:33
Today, had another therapy from the tiger's den. She's a great conversationalist. Extremely tight pussy, and she's lost her virginity less than a year ago. Medium breasts, not too large, not too small.

She is great company. I would rate her 4.5 on 5 overall.

Recommended.

Osanto
07-07-17, 14:51
Went to Jacko. My 3rd time. Cheaper option. So beds towels and bath reflects the price. Did not like the massage so wanted to change. The man at the reception told I can not change midway. This guy (probably named "wonthony") has a rough.

Commanding tone).

Message quality 6.

Cost 2200.

Room 6.

Overall 5.

Rasel
07-07-17, 17:52
Can anyone has any experience about 'Vogue lifestyle' of JFP? Any extra there? If anyone has any experience please let me know, it will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Shamim Hasan
07-07-17, 19:59
Hi guys,

I am going to Dhaka next week. Any one can help me to manage a decent girl for a night? I want her to come to my hotel room. Any SP can help on this? SP will recommend the hotel.

Thanks.

MiranMiranMira
07-07-17, 21:11
Hi all,

Does anyone know the latest status of the residential (sex) hotels in Mohakhali, Banani, Kakoli, and Mirpur-10? Are they back in operation?

Rasel
07-08-17, 09:23
Hi guys,

I am going to Dhaka next week. Any one can help me to manage a decent girl for a night? I want her to come to my hotel room. Any SP can help on this? SP will recommend the hotel.

Thanks.You can try in Gulshan 1, there few guesthouse, they have contact with few girls for room service overnight or day. I can remember one guesthouse named Fujii Inn at Niketon.

Shamim Hasan
07-09-17, 16:45
You can try in Gulshan 1, there few guesthouse, they have contact with few girls for room service overnight or day. I can remember one guesthouse named Fujii Inn at Niketon.Are you sure about Fujii Inn? Please tell me how I will ask them?

Architex
07-09-17, 16:49
Hello friends,

I'm going to add a report after a few months.

After I became a member of this forum (Paid Member), I got the opportunity to send messages to the senior members. I got a lot of help regarding the safe location of Apartment based services. I encountered one provider in Gulshan Area. Perhaps some you know the name, Tanvir. I went to his place. Very well mannered guy. I do appreciate his customer care.

It is an apartment. He charged 4 k For one short basis.

Day 1:

I saw 7-8 Girls, Among them picked one a bit bulky girl, but well educated, supportive. She just gave me GF experience.

Day 2:

Among 3-4 shown, I choose one. Supportive too, but not that smart. Had good time.

Day 3:

Similar like day 2.

Day 4:

Tanvir called me and requested that he has got a very special girl for me. I went there. Oh, this girl was amazing, just amazing. Slim, sexy perfect. She started. Sucked me up. Fucked her so deeply. She is like a model. However, I requested to provide me her mobile number, but she didn't.

Overall Observation:

Tanvir's place is affordable and he has a big collection. But what make me confused, the people of the building including the guard probably aware of the business very well. They observed me with an awkward look. Due to some reason I felt a bit unsecured.

At the moment I'm looking for a support for our senior mongers. Is there any place in Bashundhara are / A? Anyone of you are aware of any service in Bashendhara area? I would appreciate your support.

If anyone wants to experience the flat, you can contact me.

Cheers!!

Rasel
07-10-17, 01:10
Are you sure about Fujii Inn? Please tell me how I will ask them?Yes I am sure, you can contact with the manager, his name is Nayan. You may use my name as reference. I visited that place 2/3 times but they don't have girls, if you need girl you have to talk first, on your demand that manager can arrange for you. Search the google for the number.

KiangShu2323
07-10-17, 06:59
Hello friends,

After I became a member of this forum (Paid Member), I got the opportunity to send messages to the senior members. I got a lot of help regarding the safe location of Apartment based services. I encountered one provider in Gulshan Area. Perhaps some you know the name, Tanvir. I went to his place. Very well mannered guy. I do appreciate his customer care.

Day 1:

I saw 7-8 Girls, Among them picked one a bit bulky girl, but well educated, supportive. She just gave me GF experience.

Day 2:

Among 3-4 shown, I choose one. Supportive too, but not that smart. Had good time.Please give me the contact connection of Tanvir. Or you can call or sms me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BDbabulKhan
07-10-17, 12:18
Hi all,

I am new to this site. So I don't have good experience. Good help will most appreciate.

Can you give some Good location and address / Number where I can find some good service in Uttara.

I am looking for expensive services, Not a ordinary or regular services. For me Uttara.

Will good. Please help.

Thanks.

FastB
07-10-17, 16:07
Hello Architex,

Thank you for the wonderful post. Could you please let us know how much did day 4 cost you and for how much time?

Thanks,

FastB.

Hello friends,

Day 1:

Day 2:

Among 3-4 shown, I choose one. Supportive too, but not that smart. Had good time.

Day 3:

Similar like day 2.

MassageMania
07-10-17, 22:12
Hi all,

I am new to this site. So I don't have good experience. Good help will most appreciate.

Can you give some Good location and address / Number where I can find some good service in Uttara.

I am looking for expensive services, Not a ordinary or regular services. For me Uttara.

Will good. Please help.

Thanks.Adding info to the original post by UttaraBoy.

Uttara places.

There are 4 spas in Uttara.

2. Jacko. Road-6, House-9, Sector 4.

3. Sector 11 beside BRAC. Relax Physio.

4. Sector 12 beside Home Pro.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:

(Lata and Nupur will give you joint MSG with no clothes. Try that).

4. Shova. Good MSG with fair look. Does FS. Cost 2 K.

5. Jacko. Ireen. FS / BJ / B2B. Cost 1-2 K.

Qashef Rahman
07-11-17, 01:49
"4. Sector 12 beside Home Pro.

Sector 12 is the best. "

Can you please tell me about the Massage center name in Sector 12?

Memento9
07-11-17, 04:39
Hi everyone,

Have anyone taken any service from Dip Khaan (source FB) in Mirpur? Please share your experience.

Please share some reliable and safe SP details in Mirpur / Dhanmondi.

Thanks.Hello everyone,

Greenhorn here and looking for some starter tips. Can someone please help me with some hotel locations in Mirpur for FS and how to contact the SP?

Thanks in advance.

Shamim Hasan
07-11-17, 10:33
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ShoeB
07-11-17, 10:36
"4. Sector 12 beside Home Pro.

Sector 12 is the best. "

Can you please tell me about the Massage center name in Sector 12?After City Bank beside the home decoration shop (Home Pro). A Multi storied building of Asset at fifth floor.

Architex
07-11-17, 13:47
Actually in day 4 I paid him 3.5 K. He promised me at the day 3 that in the next day he will take a special rate for me.

Hello Architex,

Thank you for the wonderful post. Could you please let us know how much did day 4 cost you and for how much time?

Thanks,

FastB.

Tsekh
07-11-17, 21:46
Was in Pan Pacific last night, there are girls available but I was disappointed with the quality, most of them are average looking and certainly not worthy of their price. So took few drinks then came back.

Last year I met a college student (19 years) in a flat, now we are friend, I think she is much more beautiful (stunning figure, boobs and asses but little bit skinny) than all those girls in Pan Pacific. I will publish some of her pics here before the end of the summer, if she allows me.

MassageMania
07-11-17, 22:26
After City Bank beside the home decoration shop (Home Pro). A Multi storied building of Asset at fifth floor.Thank you for the info. Have you visited the spa? Since there is no signboard, what do you say to the security guard of the building? Is it still called as Fringe Salon or something else?

How much is the price at the counter?

Abcdbd
07-12-17, 07:33
If you please check the inbox.

Thanks.

Hello friends,

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Similar like day 2.

Exon1980
07-12-17, 11:59
Which local MP do you rate the highest for FS / BJ and other dirty stuffs. Hehe.Not in a position to answer. Any recommendation?

Place name. Gals name. Price?

HyperSamonto
07-12-17, 13:08
Im looking for some classy escorts with a safe and secure place! Can pay any amount if needed! It'd be very helpful if you give me a lead, thanks.

ShoeB
07-12-17, 14:20
Was in Pan Pacific last night, there are girls available but I was disappointed with the quality, most of them are average looking and certainly not worthy of their price. So took few drinks then came back.

Last year I met a college student (19 years) in a flat, now we are friend, I think she is much more beautiful (stunning figure, boobs and asses but little bit skinny) than all those girls in Pan Pacific. I will publish some of her pics here before the end of the summer, if she allows me.Please provide her info.

MassageMania
07-13-17, 00:30
After City Bank beside the home decoration shop (Home Pro). A Multi storied building of Asset at fifth floor.Dear ShoeB,

Have you visited the spa? Since there is no signboard, what do you say to the security guard of the building? Is it still called as Fringe Salon or something else?

How much is the price at the counter?

Abbas007
07-13-17, 07:52
Dear ShoeB,

Have you visited the spa? Since there is no signboard, what do you say to the security guard of the building? Is it still called as Fringe Salon or something else?

How much is the price at the counter?Brother,

None can give you the solution of your problem. Go there, if the guard ask just say that you are going to 5th floor, that's enough. Inside its your style.

AlbertBarron
07-13-17, 08:35
I am looking for best BBBJ in Dhaka. Can anyone suggest me name of a beautiful girl of MP who can give awesome BBBJ and B2B message?

Cupid1986
07-13-17, 12:03

New in this site.

S. Are they open in Ramadan time?I hear that the owner of famous and smile now own city inn Uttara. Made some renovation. Does.

Anybody have any idea about it?

Rana85
07-14-17, 17:22
Dear brothers,

I am new here. Is there anyone who can provide me the contact no of SP Tanvir? My PM is open.

Thank you.

Rana.

Tsekh
07-15-17, 18:18
Was in Westin tonight, prego bar and splash bar and lounge bar.

Well there were three girls in prego bar, all wearing western dress, but two were awful around 30 years oldies only one was around 20/25, they all tried to make eye contact with me. I was a bit interest with the latest she winked at me but I was shy so just laugh a bit, she was at the bar with another man. So I didn't know what to do.

Then she went outside, and I saw her going with a man and she doesn't came back.

BDbabulKhan
07-16-17, 06:45
Dear all,

Please PM me with all the contact number in Uttara where I can find Good G and exclusive services. I am new in this forum also a paid subscriber so anyone can send me PM please.

Want a good help. Send me mobile number will help.

Thanks.

BDbabulKhan
07-16-17, 07:07
Hi all,

Will good. Please help. I am paid member now so please PM me with number.

Thanks.

Chilinn
07-16-17, 10:31
Adding info to the original post by UttaraBoy.

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:.Thanks for the list!

Can you maybe tell a bit more on who of the girls on the is best looking? (good face / tight body / good boobs).

And who of of the girls gives the best BJ experience?

I'll go and check it out somewhere this week then!

DingDingDong
07-16-17, 13:07

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K..Hi,

Thanks for adding all the nitty gritty places. Just wondering if Shumona is from relax physio?

ArifBD
07-16-17, 15:49
I hear that the owner of famous and smile now own city inn Uttara. Made some renovation. Does.

Anybody have any idea about it?Yes, I can confirm that the Uttara one in Road 1 is owned by same owner as Smile and Famous. I visited that one on opening day, it was very nicely decorated but staff said no FS. Owner, however said she fired that staff and everything is available. She asked me to call her next time I am heading to Uttara.

ArifBD
07-16-17, 15:51
Im looking for some classy escorts with a safe and secure place! Can pay any amount if needed! It'd be very helpful if you give me a lead, thanks.Tipu Sultan.

Search your FB, his prices are 12-18 K for 2 hours.

ArifBD
07-16-17, 15:52

Well there were three girls in prego bar, all wearing western dress, but two were awful around 30 years oldies only one was around 20/25, they all tried to make eye contact with me. I was a bit interest with the latest she winked at me but I was shy so just laugh a bit, she was at the bar with another man. So I didn't know what to do.

Then she went outside, and I saw her going with a man and she doesn't came back.Westin Swimming pool also has ladies during the day time, especially in the afternoon.

Papi1234
07-16-17, 16:47

Then she went outside, and I saw her going with a man and she doesn't came back.Hi bro,

As far as I know Westin is ridiculously pricey. Be careful about this.

Regards,

Papi.

CaptainMarvel
07-16-17, 22:22
Lata & Nupur from which MP?

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K..

Abbas007
07-17-17, 07:32
Hi,

Thanks for adding all the nitty gritty places. Just wondering if Shumona is from relax physio?I think Relax Uttara has 5 girls now, Anushila, Dorothi, Moni and two others. No girls named Shumona is there.

DhakaBoy
07-17-17, 11:13
Hello Architex,

Could you please send the details of Mr. Tanvir.

Hello friends,

Day 1:

I saw 7-8 Girls, Among them picked one a bit bulky girl, but well educated, supportive. She just gave me GF experience.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MassageMania
07-17-17, 15:30
Lata & Nupur from which MP?As per comment from UttaraBoy they are from 4. Sector 12 beside Home Pro.

Cupid1986
07-17-17, 18:30
Lata & Nupur from which MP?There is girl in city inn named Lata. I don't it's the same girl you search ingredients for or not. But she is good. She does FS. Doing good during FS. But msg is not good.

FastB
07-17-17, 19:01
This should be Tipu Sarder! Excellent service quality, friendly and very safe!

Tipu Sultan.

Search your FB, his prices are 12-18 K for 2 hours.

FastB
07-17-17, 19:05
Great to see Papi after a long long time! I still miss your exiting experiences, hope you'll start sharing again!

Hi bro,

As far as I know Westin is ridiculously pricey. Be careful about this.

Regards,

Papi.

ArifBD
07-19-17, 11:28
This should be Tipu Sarder! Excellent service quality, friendly and very safe!Correct, he is Tipu Sarder, never took his service but heard he is good.

Member #4580
07-19-17, 14:52

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:.Lata and Nupur from which MP?

Member #4580
07-19-17, 15:03
Have anybody visited the spa at Uttara Sector 12 beside homedecor. What is the name? What about the price and girls? I saw an earlier post from Uttarabot about Lata and Nupur joint massage in the spa. Does that include FS also? Anyone who visited recently please let know.

Thanks.

SamSeger
07-19-17, 16:25
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Have been seeing good reviews about Tipu. Can anyone speak from personal experience? I've been in touch with him, he sounds good. But I'm still worried about safety / security.

SamSeger
07-19-17, 17:40
This should be Tipu Sarder! Excellent service quality, friendly and very safe!Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'd like some more feedback on Tipu. I've been in touch with him, and he seems good and friendly, but I'm still concerned about the safety / security aspect. Is the guest house safe?

SamSeger
07-20-17, 10:29
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'd like some more feedback on Tipu. I've been in touch with him, and he seems good and friendly, but I'm still concerned about the safety / security aspect. Is the guest house safe?Hi all,

Just wanted to update you re Tipu. Used his services. He is very good. Keeps his word. And the thing that I was worried about, the place is quite safe. No people lurking about. Just his manager was there to oversee everything. The girl that I met was as per picture. But somehow, I didn't click. I'm not taking anything away from Tipu. He was great. But this particular girl didn't turn out to be my type. So will I use Tipu's services again? Yes. The girl, no. Tipu has quite a few pretty girls at his disposal. So will choose a diff girl next time.

Abbas007
07-20-17, 11:06
Lata and Nupur from which MP?In fact, City Inn has two identities, New city inn, and city Inn. New City Inn is at road 1, house 1, sec 1. (the earlier place of City Inn). The City Inn which was at Sec-1, Road-1 has moved to road-13 of Sec-1. New City Inn has all packages including special massage. They provide FS. Decoration is not changed, The owner name is Ms. Hasi who also owns Famous and Smile.

DhakaiaPola007
07-20-17, 11:10
Thank you for the info. Have you visited the spa? Since there is no signboard, what do you say to the security guard of the building? Is it still called as Fringe Salon or something else?

How much is the price at the counter?I just visited the place couple of days ago. There were no security guards, but a caretaker guy was there. When he asked me, I told him that I'll go to the 5th floor. He understood immediately and told me that the Apt. The lady, at the MP, greeted my nicely and asked me if I wanted to see the girls first. There were 4 girls available at that time as 2 other were busy with other customers. The girl I chose, was well educated and would give her 9/10 for her appearance. Behavior was really friendly and will give her 10/10. Her massage was not that great, so will give her 7. Overall, it was a really good experience and would definitely recommend my friends. I paid 2.5 k for 1 hour massage and even though she would have been happy with 2 k for the FS, tipped her 2.5 k, because of her behavior and her eagerness to please me.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Id481
07-20-17, 14:38

Last year I met a college student (19 years) in a flat, now we are friend, I think she is much more beautiful (stunning figure, boobs and asses but little bit skinny) than all those girls in Pan Pacific. I will publish some of her pics here before the end of the summer, if she allows me.Lucky you my friend. Glad that you managed that 19 years old hottie. I have been looking for the same, so far no luck due to my short stay at Dhaka. Wish my project gets extended and I can enjoy more often. Do you think you can share her?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dkb87
07-21-17, 13:41
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'd like some more feedback on Tipu. I've been in touch with him, and he seems good and friendly, but I'm still concerned about the safety / security aspect. Is the guest house safe?I have visited Tipu's about 5 times.

Different girls each time, his service is good.

What I felt recently, he don't have direct connection to all the girls so I found 3 of them disappointing. They were super professional like the flat SP type.

Other 02 were good, one is more than good, even left her from offering as she doesn't do BJ but.

I go out with her in hotels now, she became my paid GF. She even give me real GF feelings.

She doesn't have customers other than me (as she is not offered by Tipu now).

ArifBD
07-21-17, 14:51
I just visited the place couple of days ago. There were no security guards, but a caretaker guy was there. When he asked me, I told him that I'll go to the 5th floor. He understood immediately and told me that the Apt. The lady, at the MP, greeted my nicely and asked me if I wanted to see the girls first. There were 4 girls available at that time as 2 other were busy with other customers. The girl I chose, was well educated and would give her 9/10 for her appearance. Behavior was really friendly and will give her 10/10. Her massage was not that great, so will give her 7. Overall, it was a really good experience and would definitely recommend my friends. I paid 2.5 k for 1 hour massage and even though she would have been happy with 2 k for the FS, tipped her 2.5 k, because of her behavior and her eagerness to please me.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.Which massage place is this? Is it the one in Road 33? Do you remember the name of the girl?

DhakaiaPola007
07-22-17, 10:29
Which massage place is this? Is it the one in Road 33? Do you remember the name of the girl?It's the one in Uttara Sector 12, beside the Home Pro shop. As far as I could understand, it does not have any name. If I can remember right, her name was Mukta.

Member #4580
07-22-17, 18:30
It's the one in Uttara Sector 12, beside the Home Pro shop. As far as I could understand, it does not have any name. If I can remember right, her name was Mukta.Are Lata and Nupur from there? What will be the best time to visit? And what about the price for BJ or HJ? Should I talk about other services directly with the girl once inside or in the counter? Please let know.

Abbas007
07-23-17, 07:29
Have anybody visited the spa at Uttara Sector 12 beside homedecor. What is the name? What about the price and girls? I saw an earlier post from Uttarabot about Lata and Nupur joint massage in the spa. Does that include FS also? Anyone who visited recently please let know.

Thanks.Visited the Sector 12 MP yesterday evening. The manager name is Sumaiya. She is cute. Well the girls are not that special but one or two are good. Sumaiya showed me all the girls. I took service from Suha. I paid 2 K for massage. Inside you can ask directly about the service you want. All of them are habituated with FS. The cost varies depending on your negotiation skill. 2-2.5 K should be OK. If you need the cell number of Manager, PM me. The guard knows about it. So if the guard asks you, just refer that you will go to 5th floor (west Side) for massage. That's all.

Cupid1986
07-24-17, 03:54
Visited the Sector 12 MP yesterday evening. The manager name is Sumaiya. She is cute. Well the girls are not that special but one or two are good. Sumaiya showed me all the girls. I took service from Suha. I paid 2 K for massage. Inside you can ask directly about the service you want. All of them are habituated with FS. The cost varies depending on your negotiation skill. 2-2.5 K should be OK. If you need the cell number of Manager, PM me. The guard knows about it. So if the guard asks you, just refer that you will go to 5th floor (west Side) for massage. That's all.Thanks for the information. Is Ruplage is close permanently?

Gonzaloez
07-24-17, 13:41
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and new to Bangladesh. I would like some help to get started, and start making my own reports. So!

1) does anyone know where can I buy a simcard without filling up forms and associating the number with me?

2) what are the contact details of SP Tanvir?

3) I've seen that prices for FS in a MP or with Tanvir are around 3500-4000. Are there cheaper options?

That's it for now. My PM is open. I don't have contacts on my own yet, but I will once I get started. Thanks for your valuable help!

MassageMania
07-25-17, 05:58

Sector 12 is the best.
Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:

(Lata and Nupur will give you joint msg with no clothes. Try that).
4. Shova. Good msg with fair look. Does FS. Cost 2 K.
Any other place that I missed in Uttara please let me know.Hello UttaraBoy,

Nobody has found Lata and Nupur yet!

Thanks to our 2 James Bonds - Abbas007 and DhakaiaPola007 for detailed review on Sector 12. But according to them, they have found Sumaiya, Suha and Mukta. No sign of Lata or Nupur.

Abbas007- Thanks for sharing about City Inn and New City Inn. This means Uttara has 5 MPs now.

So far which girl is your best in Uttara? Please do share your reviews. And many many thanks for your important posts in the forum!

MassageMania
07-25-17, 06:13
There is girl in city inn named Lata. I don't it's the same girl you search ingredients for or not. But she is good. She does FS. Doing good during FS. But msg is not good.Is she from City Inn (R13, S1, Uttara) or New City Inn (R1, S1, Uttara) ?

MiranMiranMira
07-25-17, 10:30
Did anyone try mahi's massage service in Uttara sector 4? She does massage + HJ + BJ at Tk 4 k (3 k + 1 k room charge), for 90 minutes.

Dkb87
07-25-17, 18:30
Did anyone try mahi's massage service in Uttara sector 4? She does massage + HJ + BJ at Tk 4 k (3 k + 1 k room charge), for 90 minutes.I took her service 03 times. She is almost good!

Massage- 4/10.

Other- 6/10.

Behaviour is good.

I took FS 02 times from her.

Cupid1986
07-25-17, 19:39
Did anyone try mahi's massage service in Uttara sector 4? She does massage + HJ + BJ at Tk 4 k (3 k + 1 k room charge), for 90 minutes.She is good for massage. You will get good service from her. I take several times. She doesn't allows FS. Only HJ and BJ. If you convince her you can get rimjob also.

Cupid1986
07-25-17, 19:42
Hello UttaraBoy,

Nobody has found Lata and Nupur yet!

Thanks to our 2 James Bonds - Abbas007 and DhakaiaPola007 for detailed review on Sector 12. But according to them, they have found Sumaiya, Suha and Mukta. No sign of Lata or Nupur.

Abbas007- Thanks for sharing about City Inn and New City Inn. This means Uttara has 5 MPs now.

So far which girl is your best in Uttara? Please do share your reviews. And many many thanks for your important posts in the forum!She is now working in new city inn. Road 1 sector 1 house 1, Uttara (press 7 in lift). She is good in service.

KolkataRoy
07-25-17, 19:43
Did anyone try mahi's massage service in Uttara sector 4? She does massage + HJ + BJ at Tk 4 k (3 k + 1 k room charge), for 90 minutes.Hi,

Is she coming to hotel also? Can you PM me the number?

MiranMiranMira
07-25-17, 21:41
She is good for massage. You will get good service from her. I take several times. She doesn't allows FS. Only HJ and BJ. If you convince her you can get rimjob also.Thanks for the reply! I don't have to give her extra tips, right? Does she allow everything else except FS like nude massage, boob sucking, vagina licking?

MiranMiranMira
07-25-17, 21:43
Hi,

Is she coming to hotel also? Can you PM me the number?I don't know about very recently, but I know that 2-3 years back she also came to hotel. Check inbox for number.

Cupid1986
07-26-17, 04:13
Hi,

Is she coming to hotel also? Can you PM me the number?Yes she provide services in hotel. Yes I have number but sorry I have no PM facilities. You can find her in Facebook by name.

RonyAldrin
07-26-17, 11:53
Hi,

Is she coming to hotel also? Can you PM me the number?Can you shed some lights on it? My PM is active. Thanks mate.

MassageMania
07-27-17, 00:37
Did anyone try mahi's massage service in Uttara sector 4? She does massage + HJ + BJ at Tk 4 k (3 k + 1 k room charge), for 90 minutes.Can you please tell me what you meant by in Sector 4? In there any MP in sector 4 where she works?

Sunahsan
07-27-17, 03:59
I'm new to this forum.

Anyone know whereabouts of Tamanna from Avera or Eti from Seven doors? Anyone else who is good at msg & FS at Seven doors?Eti has now shifted to Divine Health Care in G2. She says it's a nice and safe place, am waiting to try.

Can you tell me about Tamanna's specialities? Is she like Eti or better?

OchinBalok
07-27-17, 13:46
Have visited many times in white. All most the same scenario to every one. Gone twice in Seven door. A little up graded interior but girls quality and behavior same. Same building Reera. A little hidden (they will do but from 2nd trip to the same girl) expense without counter 3-5 K for FS.

Don't want to to go smile, famous and Avera, SPL.

Any one want to give any suggestion for new place. In Gulshan.

DesiBoobs
07-27-17, 15:05
Hi guys, I'm from Sri Lanka and I'll be visiting Dhaka soon. I'm a active member on Colombo forum. Can you guys help me get some good girls while in Dhaka. I prefer hotel service and money is not really a issue if girl is good. I'll be staying in a 4*/5* hotel. Any recommendation on that as well. I need a hotel close to Gulshan 2.

If you are a service provider please do contact me via PM.

Thanks in advance.

MassageMania
07-27-17, 15:38
Eti has now shifted to Divine Health Care in G2. She says it's a nice and safe place, am waiting to try.

Can you tell me about Tamanna's specialities? Is she like Eti or better?What is so special about Eit? How much she charges for extras?

How much is the price at Divine?

Can you share the address?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Gopewi
07-27-17, 21:14
Eti has now shifted to Divine Health Care in G2. She says it's a nice and safe place, am waiting to try.

Can you tell me about Tamanna's specialities? Is she like Eti or better?Where is Divine Health Care? Can't seem to locate on the net.

Tamanna in my opinion was one of the best when it came to personal care and GF experience. She's no longer in Avera. But can't seem to trace her either.

ShoeB
07-28-17, 06:17
Where is Divine Health Care? Can't seem to locate on the net.

Tamanna in my opinion was one of the best when it came to personal care and GF experience. She's no longer in Avera. But can't seem to trace her either.Divine: Road # 108, H # 11, Level 5, Gulshan 2.

Gopewi
07-28-17, 20:37
So experts. Who's currently the best in Seven Doors or Reera for MSG & FS. Or isn't there anyone worth it in these 2 places.

MassageMania
07-28-17, 20:52
Hi bro,

Yes heard about Jacko from here before, but did not visit yet. Which girl did you take and what were the expenses?Her name is I-rin. Some amount less than 2 K and greater than or equal to 1 K will be good for any girls at Jacko. I-rin can provide you one of the best butt massagein town for sure!

MiranMiranMira
07-28-17, 20:54
Has anyone taken service from Jhumka's escorts or Jhumka's dance shows? If so please let me know some details. My PM is open too. You can find her on LinkedIn or Facebook, or by google search.

MassageMania
07-28-17, 21:05
Thanks Latmiah for your info. But recently I have called them & they have told me that they provide Thai massage etc. The girls also available. But do they provide handjob & Full service? I haven't go there before, so before I go there I want to hear something for you guys.

Latmiah can you tell me where I can find mature lady for massage. Which spas have greater number of mature lady for massage and handjob.I went there many years back and everything was on the menu with some girls. Where are the located now? I thought they are closed.

MassageMania
07-28-17, 21:12
Have visited many times in white. All most the same scenario to every one. Gone twice in Seven door. A little up graded interior but girls quality and behavior same. Same building Reera. A little hidden (they will do but from 2nd trip to the same girl) expense without counter 3-5 K for FS.

Don't want to to go smile, famous and Avera, SPL.

Any one want to give any suggestion for new place. In Gulshan.Why don't you visit Divine Health Care: Road # 108, H # 11, Level 5, Gulshan 2, and take Eti. After your visit please share your reviews.

Anonymous696
07-28-17, 21:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

OchinBalok
07-29-17, 08:55
Why don't you visit Divine Health Care: Road # 108, H # 11, Level 5, Gulshan 2, and take Eti. After your visit please share your reviews.Thanks for your information. Will try next time. But anyone have something new experience please share.

OchinBalok
07-29-17, 08:58
So experts. Who's currently the best in Seven Doors or Reera for MSG & FS. Or isn't there anyone worth it in these 2 places.Seven door. All most all are average. Not bad not extreme good.

Reera: real expensive.

If you know anything new let us know.

KolkataRoy
07-29-17, 17:50
Again a wonderful session in the spa of the hotel.

There are 4 therapists. 2 Thai 2 local. Haven't tried the local.

Gone with my old Thai therapist. Nice massage!

As always lots of teasing and nice ball massage included.

Extras I pay 1500-2000 for nice handjob and top access.

Silicon firm boobs. Suck as much you want. She cooperated. No hurry.

Came like a baby! LOL.

Name and number to be exchanged only!! Don't flood my PM if you don't have reasonable contact.

Thanks.

RonyAldrin
07-30-17, 07:36
Why don't you visit Divine Health Care: Road # 108, H # 11, Level 5, Gulshan 2, and take Eti. After your visit please share your reviews.Hi bro,

What about the cost involved for massage and extra? FS available?

RonyAldrin
07-30-17, 07:47

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K.

Girls:.What is the location of Jacko? How much is the massage charge over there?

RonyAldrin
07-30-17, 11:31

Uttara places.

Sector 12 is the best.

Counter price 2 K-2.5 K..Hello bro,

Please provide some more info regarding sector 12 MPs. What is the cost involved at the counter. How much for FS. I think there are 2 MPs in sector 12. Can you please specify the address for both in more detail?

RMasum
07-31-17, 08:26
What is the location of Jacko? How much is the massage charge over there?I'd visited the place few months back along one of my friend.

Environment is worst, ugly bed, no hot water on shower, etc etc.

Girls are not looking good. Also, massage isn't good enough.

AlbertBarron
07-31-17, 22:01
Anyone has taken service from SP Asif Mahmud? He said location is Shamoli.

He is active in Facebook. Will it be safe to visit his location?

MassageMania
08-01-17, 06:44
I'd visited the place few months back along one of my friend.

Environment is worst, ugly bed, no hot water on shower, etc etc.

Girls are not looking good. Also, massage isn't good enough.Except one girl. Aklima / I-reen.

MassageMania
08-01-17, 06:46
Hello bro,

Please provide some more info regarding sector 12 MPs. What is the cost involved at the counter. How much for FS. I think there are 2 MPs in sector 12. Can you please specify the address for both in more detail?Over Sector 12 - there are 2 MPs? I came to know only about 1 MP which is after Home Pro / Decor. For details you may check the notes from Abbas007 and Dhakaiyapola007.

AshFaq
08-01-17, 14:07
They have a girl called Maria (or that is what she told me). A bit on the chubby side. She is good. My rating of her is as follows:

Massage: 6/10.

BJ: Short but deep throat 7/10.

Body: Soft 7/10.

Enthusiasm: 10/10.

Damage 3 K.

BTW, this is my first post here. Hope you guys like it.

Optimus Prime6
08-01-17, 21:08
Hi, I have been following this forum for a while now. Recently became paid member. I need all the help I can get from fellow mongers. Happy mongering everybody.

RMasum
08-02-17, 05:36
Except one girl. Aklima / I-reen.I'd massage from I and got her also with less effort on massage.

Always, my first choice is a good massage then the others.

By the way, don't know anything about Ak.

MassageMania
08-02-17, 07:12
They have a girl called Maria (or that is what she told me). A bit on the chubby side. She is good. My rating of her is as follows:

Massage: 6/10.

BJ: Short but deep throat 7/10.

Body: Soft 7/10.

Enthusiasm: 10/10.

Damage 3 K.

BTW, this is my first post here. Hope you guys like it.You paid 3 k for BJ? People here pay 2 K for FS in many places.

MassageMania
08-02-17, 13:14
Hi all,

Recently, it's not safe to visit Gulshan due to security reason. It takes many hours to arrive after long traffic and several checking. I prefer Uttara for massage to avoid such hassles as well as time. Please share your experience about the places at Uttara including their service and costs!From which MP at Uttara you got the best services so far? Will appreciate if you share your experiences.

MassageMania
08-04-17, 21:39
Anyone has experience there?

ShoeB
08-05-17, 07:10
Anyone has experience there?Yeah I have. They have VIP and general rooms. VIP room have good privacy. You can take complete services if you can convince the girls.

AshFaq
08-05-17, 07:59
You paid 3 k for BJ? People here pay 2 K for FS in many places.No brother, I paid 3 k for FS. It was a BBBJ, so I mentioned that.

DhakaBeasty69
08-05-17, 13:42
Over Sector 12 - there are 2 MPs? I came to know only about 1 MP which is after Home Pro / Decor. For details you may check the notes from Abbas007 and Dhakaiyapola007.Hi,

All, just have registered with the forum.

Tried to message, but couldn't. Need contact info of sector 12 MP. I've been there but couldn't find it. Dumb of me, I know. However, if anyone specially Abbas007, or Dhakaiyapola007 could give me contact detail, would appreciate.

MassageMania
08-05-17, 19:16
Yeah I have. They have VIP and general rooms. VIP room have good privacy. You can take complete services if you can convince the girls.Thanks for the info. Which girl provided you FS?

RonyAldrin
08-06-17, 07:51
Hi,

All, just have registered with the forum.

Tried to message, but couldn't. Need contact info of sector 12 MP. I've been there but couldn't find it. Dumb of me, I know. However, if anyone specially Abbas007, or Dhakaiyapola007 could give me contact detail, would appreciate.Its actually not dumb of you. Its actually dumb of us not to guide you properly.

I used to stay in Uttara for 5 years and as per the direction I got from here, even I couldn't find it first time. If anyone can say that its on the road of "Shwarma House" then it would be easier to find. Everyone is telling its near Home decor, but "home decor" is not a very recognizable landmark in sector 12.

My direction. Just ask anyone where the Shwarma House is in Sector - 12. On the main road of Shawarma house, just walk towards city bank ATM and walk on that road for 50 mtrs. On the right side you will find a yellow colour Asset building. Just tell the security that you will go to A-5 in the building.

Amazing service by Nupur and Lata from that MP. This MP will definitely kill all other MP if these 2 girls are there.

FarEastTrader
08-06-17, 14:48
Seven Doors Spa.

Gulshan Ave, Dhaka.

Overall Verdict: Awful experience.

WIR: May be. Definitely not for this SP.

Cost: 3 k at Door for 60 min Aromatherapy (oil massage). Didn't pay any tip after awful service.

Went in on Thursday afternoon, paid the front desk. Interior decoration is very nice! Usually I don't select a specific girl. Sort of like the surprise / adventure / experiment. Anyway, girl walks in: appearance acceptable (not a looker but let's say 3/5). Chit-chat okay, massage just average. Did not come here for a massage, so nothing to worry.

Negative #1: Despite requests not to, the girl continued to use a sort of very viscous cream. She said she does not like to get oil on her clothes. So she will be using cream! WTF?

Negative #2: Around 20 minutes before the end of the hour, girl asks if any extra service will be availed. Informed HJ and FS available. Asked the price of FS to which she replied 10 k. Really? 10 k? Wow! Anyway, tried to negotiate down to 2 k-2.5 k-3 k max as are usual for this joint. But she kept insisting 10 k or no-go and that she is somehow super-special. Anyway, when turned down the nonsense offer, she immediately rushed to the make-shift shower cabinet and started washing her hand etc. Pointing out that there is still time (almost 20 minutes of the hour I paid for) remaining was not replied to. As if she suddenly turned hearing impaired or possessed by some ghost! She proceeded to make a big splash on the floor, grabbed her tray and rushed out of the room without saying anything. WTF WTF WTF? Anyway, saw myself out. Thought about complaining to the front desk but didn't find anyone there on the way out.

What a rubbish! Girls like this will ruin the reputation of the joint!

MassageMania
08-06-17, 19:04
Seven Doors Spa.

Gulshan Ave, Dhaka.

Cost: 3 k at Door for 60 min Aromatherapy (oil massage). Didn't pay any tip after awful service.

Went in on Thursday afternoon, paid the front desk. Interior decoration is very nice! Usually I don't select a specific girl. Sort of like the surprise / adventure / experiment. Anyway, girl walks in: appearance acceptable (not a looker but let's say 3/5). Chit-chat okay, massage just average. Did not come here for a massage, so nothing to worry.

Negative #1: Despite requests not to, the girl continued to use a sort of very viscous cream. She said she does not like to get oil on her clothes. So she will be using cream! WTF?

Negative #2: Around 20 minutes before the end of the hour, girl asks if any extra service will be availed. Informed HJ and FS available. Asked the price of FS to which she replied 10 k. Really? 10 k? Wow! Anyway, tried to negotiate down to 2 k-2.5 k-3 k max as are usual for this joint. But she kept insisting 10 k or no-go and that she is somehow super-special.Thanks a lot for the review. Please let us know the name of the girl so that we do not fall trap of her as well!

MassageMania
08-06-17, 19:05
Its actually not dumb of you. Its actually dumb of us not to guide you properly.

I used to stay in Uttara for 5 years and as per the direction I got from here, even I couldn't find it first time. If anyone can say that its on the road of "Shwarma House" then it would be easier to find. Everyone is telling its near Home decor, but "home decor" is not a very recognizable landmark in sector 12.

My direction. Just ask anyone where the Shwarma House is in Sector - 12. On the main road of Shawarma house, just walk towards city bank ATM and walk on that road for 50 mtrs. On the right side you will find a yellow colour Asset building. Just tell the security that you will go to A-5 in the building.

Amazing service by Nupur and Lata from that MP. This MP will definitely kill all other MP if these 2 girls are there.When did you visit this spa last time? And are you serious? They will kill all other MPs?

RonyAldrin
08-07-17, 06:44
When did you visit this spa last time? And are you serious? They will kill all other MPs?I was in Dhaka last week and visited them. They are excellent, mind blowing. Specially Nupur, her massage skills are awesome, extra service is more than awesome. I spent 5 k for massage and extra service but the price will reduce if you become regular. These girls are really fun and they enjoy with you too. Definitely if you visit them, you will not visit any other MP in Dhaka.

RMasum
08-07-17, 09:20
Seven Doors Spa.

Gulshan Ave, Dhaka.

Negative #2: Around 20 minutes before the end of the hour, girl asks if any extra service will be availed. Informed HJ and FS available..Seems, it was not your day!

Initially they were good for services.

Even, I'd paid 1500 Tk that time, later on 2000/2500 and MAX 3000.

Rasel Khan06
08-07-17, 12:40
Its actually not dumb of you. Its actually dumb of us not to guide you properly.

Amazing service by Nupur and Lata from that MP. This MP will definitely kill all other MP if these 2 girls are there.Dear Mr. Rony,

If possible then please share your experience with Lota & Nupur. And who is the best between Lota & Nupur in terms of look, figure, and service. What about their cost? Please share details info.

Thank you.

MassageMania
08-08-17, 00:42
The list for all the SPA's and MP's in Dhaka. I had this list since last year and some of them are closed now. Please guys let me know about the list so that I can update it regularly....................... Here is the list of Massage Parlor in BD- As my findings.
I may have missed some names but I want all other members to contribute on the list.

Thanks.I am adding few more.

01. Hotel Westin.

02. Hotel Regency, Khilkhet.

03. Hotel Raddision.

04. Hotel Sheraton.

05. Hotel Lake Shore, Gulshan 2.

06. Hotel Bengal Blueberry Spa.

07. Ban Samran, are-12, Baridhara.

08. Prodhan Beauty Care, are-34, Gulshan-1.

09. Avera, Baridhara.

10. LW, Gulshan.

11. Reera, Gulshan.

12. Venus, Gulshan.

13. Smile, Gulshan.

14. Thai Styles Massage and Spa, Gulshan.

15. City Inn, Uttara.

16. Jacko Beauty Parlour, Uttara.

17. Relax Physiotherapy, Uttara.

18. Ruplagi, Uttara. RED.

19. Hotel Canary Park- Gulshan-1.

20. Hotel the Castle- Banani.

21. Ascott Hotel- Baridhara.

22. Hotel Olive- Gulshan-1.

23. Juliet Rose Saloon- Banani.

24. Ayurveda Wellness Centre- Gulshan-2.

25. White House-Gulshan-2.

26. Diamond Spa-Gulshan-2.

27. Seven Door-Gulshan-2.

28. FARS Hotel & Resorts.

29. Breeze Spa. Amari Dhaka.

30. Bankok Spa-Gulshan-1.

31. White Orchid Spa. Baridhara.

32. New City Inn, Uttara.

33. Sector 12 (Near Home pro; Old Fringe), Uttara.

34. Best Western Plus Maple Leaf, Uttara.

35. Divine Health Care, Gulshan 2.

DhakaBeasty69
08-08-17, 00:47

Amazing service by Nupur and Lata from that MP. This MP will definitely kill all other MP if these 2 girls are there.Thanks Rony for your reply, which was absolutely precise and informative. I went there today. Lifted up to 5th floor. Knocked A5. No reply. It was very dark inside. Calling bell wasn't working either. Came down, and was looking for the guard. Found him this time, asked him " A-5; he said, business wasn't that good, and they stopped operation from the 5th. I asked him when will they open, which he had no clue. I made a mistake not asking their contact number. I'll update you all, if I have anything latest on this matter, and expect viceversa from you all.

MassageMania
08-08-17, 12:58
Thanks Rony for your reply, which was absolutely precise and informative. I went there today. Lifted up to 5th floor. Knocked A5. No reply. It was very dark inside. Calling bell wasn't working either. Came down, and was looking for the guard. Found him this time, asked him " A-5; he said, business wasn't that good, and they stopped operation from the 5th. I asked him when will they open, which he had no clue. I made a mistake not asking their contact number. I'll update you all, if I have anything latest on this matter, and expect viceversa from you all.Thanks for sharing a very information. 5-6 days ago someone called Fuad Sultan was arrested from Uttara. He was running apartment renting business for illegal activities. I hope this MP parlous was not under his authority.

DesiBoobs
08-08-17, 19:43
Anyone tried this.

http://www.cityoflove.com/detail.aspx?lang=en-US&dID=70563&dStaffID=0&Digest=4ozrDhRm9q2mRt0iE9V54A&c=704

Road 26, Gulshan 1.

RonyAldrin
08-09-17, 06:54
Thanks for sharing a very information. 5-6 days ago someone called Fuad Sultan was arrested from Uttara. He was running apartment renting business for illegal activities. I hope this MP parlous was not under his authority.I heard about the person. Actually he has many fake ids. He runs a 2-3 fb groups. He used to charge very high price for room rent. And since he is the son of Ex DIG of Chittagong, he used to think himself "Lord of the world".

The MP is not under his belt. But one thing I understood that time (I was in Dhaka and uttara he was caught) - Most of the girls providing service in uttara switched off their mobile when they heard that he was caught.

Gopewi
08-10-17, 20:37
Seven door. All most all are average. Not bad not extreme good.

Reera: real expensive.

If you know anything new let us know.Eti is at Divine and as usual very welcoming and good with her work. This time round found her FS better than before too!

Divine has just 3 rooms. So better make an appointment as my wait was 20-25 min even after making an appointment.

There's a new girl there from Chittagong at Divine. Pretty good looks. Anyone has any experience with her?

Paglas
08-10-17, 21:40
Anyone has experience with prodhan spa? Any girl to recommend there?

Sunahsan
08-11-17, 03:20
Eti is at Divine and as usual very welcoming and good with her work. This time round found her FS better than before too!

Divine has just 3 rooms. So better make an appointment as my wait was 20-25 min even after making an appointment.

There's a new girl there from Chittagong at Divine. Pretty good looks. Anyone has any experience with her?Nice to hear about Eti and that her skills at FS are better now. What are the damages at Divine? And what did Eti ask for FS?

MassageMania
08-11-17, 08:04
Eti is at Divine and as usual very welcoming and good with her work. This time round found her FS better than before too!

There's a new girl there from Chittagong at Divine. Pretty good looks. Anyone has any experience with her?What is the total costing at Divine? Body Massage + Eti's Minimum Tips? Please share your experience.

Sunahsan
08-11-17, 16:09
Hi guys,

Trust all are safe and happy.

I've been mongering in Dhaka for sometime now, was the first to discover and share Eti when she was at Avera. I was also among the first to review the Tiger of Mysore's services.

I'd like help from Dhaka seniors who can guide me on the availability and mode of operation of independent women and girls. I'm not looking for models, looks are not important but I would like to have a great GFE and some fun time. Budget is normally not a constraint but safety is paramount.

Any help will be reciprocated.

Thanks in advance.

DhakaBeasty69
08-12-17, 09:40
What is the total costing at Divine? Body Massage + Eti's Minimum Tips? Please share your experience.There are two divineS.

One at 33, other near handi.

Which one.

And eti how much damage.

SamTheDreamer
08-13-17, 11:00
Any one saw LW banner in Banani 11 road where Juliet was? Saw LW banner on same building. Any one experienced yet?

MassageMania
08-13-17, 22:07
Any one saw LW banner in Banani 11 road where Juliet was? Saw LW banner on same building. Any one experienced yet?As far as I know it is in Banani road 11, house, level 03.

MassageMania
08-13-17, 22:27
Any one saw LW banner in Banani 11 road where Juliet was? Saw LW banner on same building. Any one experienced yet?As far as I know. Older location of Juliet Rose is now LW.

And Juliet Rose's new location = Road 11, House, Banani.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

DazedRaj
08-14-17, 00:06
Any one saw LW banner in Banani 11 road where Juliet was? Saw LW banner on same building. Any one experienced yet?I went there. Had a session with the counter girl, a busty 25 something ebony type girl. There were two tribal girls in addition to her. If the line-up has not been enhanced, I would say LW has seen its better days.

DazedRaj
08-14-17, 00:10
Anyone tried this.

http://www.cityoflove.com/detail.aspx?lang=en-US&dID=70563&dStaffID=0&Digest=4ozrDhRm9q2mRt0iE9V54A&c=704

Road 26, Gulshan 1.I tried in the past several time. I believe there may be some leaked hidden cam footage issue re: customers that stopped visiting this guy's joint. So, careful.

Rasel Khan06
08-14-17, 07:33
I went there. Had a session with the counter girl, a busty 25 something ebony type girl. There were two tribal girls in addition to her. If the line-up has not been enhanced, I would say LW has seen its better days.Dear brother,

If possible then please share your experience briefly over there.

DhakaBeasty69
08-14-17, 10:05
I went there. Had a session with the counter girl, a busty 25 something ebony type girl. There were two tribal girls in addition to her. If the line-up has not been enhanced, I would say LW has seen its better days.She is not serving now, her husband died recently, as far as I know.

Abbas007
08-14-17, 10:24
As far as I know. Older location of Juliet Rose is now LW.

And Juliet Rose's new location = Road 11, House, Banani.

Please correct me if I am wrong.The address of LW (Lotus Wave) is.

Genetic Point-11 Level#3; Banani.

1213 Dhaka, Bangladesh;.

Contact 0171XXXX244.

DhakaBeasty69
08-14-17, 12:16
I went there. Had a session with the counter girl, a busty 25 something ebony type girl. There were two tribal girls in addition to her. If the line-up has not been enhanced, I would say LW has seen its better days.She is not serving now, her husband died recently, as far as I know.

Chickie
08-14-17, 12:44
Hello,

I need women massage at reasonable rate.

MassageMania
08-14-17, 13:14
I went there. Had a session with the counter girl, a busty 25 something ebony type girl. There were two tribal girls in addition to her. If the line-up has not been enhanced, I would say LW has seen its better days.When did you visit the place? After it became LW or During Juliet Rose time?

SamTheDreamer
08-14-17, 15:14
Friends please share your experience based on girls from specific MP's:

7 Door. Brishti, Papri.

White. Asma, kona.

Diamond. Brishti, rishta.

Devine road 108 - Samia.

Famous. Shilpi.

Rasel
08-14-17, 18:58
Hello,

I need women massage at reasonable rate.Go to Femous or Smile Spa. Massage is too horrible but FS is very easy. They may ask 4 or 5 k at counter, don't pay more than 3 K at counter and 2 K as tips for girl. Within 5 K you will get massage and FS but I said massage is horrible.

SumonHelpOther
08-14-17, 19:29
Dear all guys,

I review this forum long time. Today I am going to share my personal experience.

If you want to do sex in safe place in Dhaka.

Then shamoly is best place. You please try to search recently bd escort service some website. Hope you can.

Find the contact details. Honestly it's awesome girls I did enjoy my time.

2 shot 5 k only.

Some very good girl also visit saw. Hope visit them. Again.

Please enjoy.

MassageMania
08-14-17, 20:07
Has anyone heard of White Orchid Spa in Baridhara? Got a message from them about a new location on R7. Before heading there I wanted to check if anyone used their services.

Your reports will be helpful.Anyone visited the place? Can you share the address of this place?

MassageMania
08-14-17, 20:18
Thanks Rony for your reply, which was absolutely precise and informative. I went there today. Lifted up to 5th floor. Knocked A5. No reply. It was very dark inside. Calling bell wasn't working either. Came down, and was looking for the guard. Found him this time, asked him " A-5; he said, business wasn't that good, and they stopped operation from the 5th. I asked him when will they open, which he had no clue. I made a mistake not asking their contact number. I'll update you all, if I have anything latest on this matter, and expect viceversa from you all.Have they resumed or still closed?

Exon1980
08-15-17, 09:23
Dear fellow mongers,

Please suggest some girl friendly hotels in or around Dhaka to take girls there for the night or in daytime. On various budget range.

Tired of the MP flats and service provider related posts. While supply is an important issue without doubt but no one talks about places to go who got their own supply.

Tia.

Asikulalam
08-15-17, 10:36
Hi,

Can anyone give an update on the MP situation. Which ones would be best in terms of the looks of the girls?

Abbas007
08-16-17, 08:15
Went to Relax Uttara yesterday. Had one hour massage from Anushila. She is too friendly. Earlier I took massage from Moni. She is also good in massage. Those who want massage they can think for Relax. You get HJ easily. They won't go for FS if you are not too close. Damage 2100 BDT plus tips.

DhakaiaPola007
08-16-17, 13:58
Have they resumed or still closed?I just visited them again today. They are open and running. Mukta was not there, so I tried Nupur this time. Here's how I'd rate her:

Friendliness: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Appearance: 6/10.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

SumonHelpOther
08-17-17, 06:33
Went to Relax Uttara yesterday. Had one hour massage from Anushila. She is too friendly. Earlier I took massage from Moni. She is also good in massage. Those who want massage they can think for Relax. You get HJ easily. They won't go for FS if you are not too close. Damage 2100 BDT plus tips.Could you please mention the exact location place? 2100 tk for massage only, right? They do HJ within this price?

How much tips you give willingly?

MassageMania
08-17-17, 16:45
I just visited them again today. They are open and running. Mukta was not there, so I tried Nupur this time. Here's how I'd rate her:

Friendliness: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Appearance: 6/10.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.Thanks for the updates. Lata / Nupur and Mukta. So far who is the best for massage?

How much is the cost for massage at the counter? How much tips did you give and for what service?

MassageMania
08-17-17, 16:46
Went to Relax Uttara yesterday. Had one hour massage from Anushila. She is too friendly. Earlier I took massage from Moni. She is also good in massage. Those who want massage they can think for Relax. You get HJ easily. They won't go for FS if you are not too close. Damage 2100 BDT plus tips.Did you ever got FS from this center? If yes, from whom? And what was the charge?

FarEastTrader
08-17-17, 18:49
Has anyone tried Alif Khan (from FB) SPL spa services? Is he to be trusted?

FastB
08-17-17, 20:42
You may contact Tipu Sarder from FB. He'll arrange guest house at Niketon for you!

I hope others can also recommend more such places.

Dear fellow mongers,

Please suggest some girl friendly hotels in or around Dhaka to take girls there for the night or in daytime. On various budget range.

Tired of the MP flats and service provider related posts. While supply is an important issue without doubt but no one talks about places to go who got their own supply.

Tia.

Rasel
08-17-17, 21:01
Dear fellow mongers,

Tia.You can try in Gulshan 1. Name of the guesthouse is Fujii Inn. Manager is very friendly. He has contact with some girls. If you can manage him, he will manage girl for you. Or you can take girl with you too. The guesthouse is quite ok and safe. I was there 2/3 times.

FastB
08-18-17, 05:03
I've tried his spa. The package is Message plus FS for 1 HR for 6 k and the place looked safe enough. You will get to choose from 5-6 girls and I choose Shirmeen.

GFE: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Small and very tight).

Pussy: 7/10 (Tight).

I also took his VIP service at Niketon in a Flat for 2 hrs at 12 k. This was residential flat chosen by the girl (Mahi), very safe. She is a former model.

GFE: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Big).

Thanks,

FastB.

Has anyone tried Alif Khan (from FB) SPL spa services? Is he to be trusted?

FastB
08-18-17, 05:07
Could you please share room rent including and excluding girl and quality of the girl as per your experience?

Thanks.

FastB.

You can try in Gulshan 1. Name of the guesthouse is Fujii Inn. Manager is very friendly. He has contact with some girls. If you can manage him, he will manage girl for you. Or you can take girl with you too. The guesthouse is quite ok and safe. I was there 2/3 times.

SDoctrine
08-18-17, 18:59
Would you please tell me the full address of the spa center? In counter how much need to pay? Or altogether they will take 6 K while I will choose the girl? What about privacy of the spa center? Have enough space for FS in the room?

How Mahi looks? Super hot or average girl?

I've tried his spa. The package is Message plus FS for 1 HR for 6 k and the place looked safe enough. You will get to choose from 5-6 girls and I choose Shirmeen.

GFE: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Small and very tight).

I also took his VIP service at Niketon in a Flat for 2 hrs at 12 k. This was residential flat chosen by the girl (Mahi), very safe. She is a former model..

Gopewi
08-19-17, 06:26
Nice to hear about Eti and that her skills at FS are better now. What are the damages at Divine? And what did Eti ask for FS?Divine.

For massage- 3 K at counter.

Eti for FS - 2.5 K if you can negotiate well and she'll happily give you a great experience.

Abbas007
08-19-17, 11:44
Did you ever got FS from this center? If yes, from whom? And what was the charge?Well all girls of spa will do FS, basing on your negotiation. Its your skill and budget, you can get any girl. Be confident, choose your girl go for the action. In Dhaka in the spa. The FS should vary between 2- 3 K. With flat based location it may be high.

FastB
08-19-17, 17:28
Hi,

Please search FB for Alif Khan. You should contact him in advance via phone call and discuss your requirement in detail. He is very helpful. And yes, you need to pay 6 k after you choose the girl there and that's it. You may choose to tip the girl if you really like her service. The rooms are big enough, around 100 sq ft size with attached bath so no worries.

Mahi looks hot and she is hot inside as well. Gave me great GFE! Bit bulky with big boobs, talks a lot. I've got her number, please PM me and I'll be happy to share.

Would you please tell me the full address of the spa center? In counter how much need to pay? Or altogether they will take 6 K while I will choose the girl? What about privacy of the spa center? Have enough space for FS in the room?

How Mahi looks? Super hot or average girl?

SDoctrine
08-19-17, 19:47
I have heard so much about Divine, please give me the full address of divine spa.

They have sufficient space for FS in the massage room?

Divine.

For massage- 3 K at counter.

Eti for FS - 2.5 K if you can negotiate well and she'll happily give you a great experience.

MassageMania
08-19-17, 20:26
Well all girls of spa will do FS, basing on your negotiation. Its your skill and budget, you can get any girl. Be confident, choose your girl go for the action. In Dhaka in the spa. The FS should vary between 2- 3 K. With flat based location it may be high.Thank you Abbas bro. Yes, I agree with you totally; It depends on interpersonal skills and budget to make it happen. But we wanted to know if you had any success of FS from this Spa center particularly / If yes, which massage girl was it? Since you are a very senior person and seems like you have a very good experiences at different massage centers, specially in Uttara. Hence, if you have a positive outcome from this particular massage center, it will encourage us all to visit there who wants FS.

Abbas007
08-20-17, 07:30
Could you please mention the exact location place? 2100 tk for massage only, right? They do HJ within this price?

How much tips you give willingly?Its in Sector 11, Uttara. Garib E Newaz Avenue. Just the next building of Trust bank. You look up and find a big signboard named Relax. Get inside. Level 4 on Lift. You find sign of massage outside. Bell and get in, On counter pay the money, ask for Anushila / Moni / Priya. Say them straight that at the end you need HJ, it is within the budget. It is better if you provide some tips. Normally I pay a tips of 300 to 500.

SDoctrine
08-20-17, 17:09
Bro,

I can't message you pvt from this site, will you please give [Deleted by Admin]. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please search FB for Alif Khan. You should contact him in advance via phone call and discuss your requirement in detail. He is very helpful. And yes, you need to pay 6 k after you choose the girl there and that's it. You may choose to tip the girl if you really like her service. The rooms are big enough, around 100 sq ft size with attached bath so no worries.

Mahi looks hot and she is hot inside as well. Gave me great GFE! Bit bulky with big boobs, talks a lot. I've got her number, please PM me and I'll be happy to share.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MassageMania
08-20-17, 21:29
Its in Sector 11, Uttara. Garib E Newaz Avenue. Just the next building of Trust bank. You look up and find a big signboard named Relax. Get inside. Level 4 on Lift. You find sign of massage outside. Bell and get in, On counter pay the money, ask for Anushila / Moni / Priya. Say them straight that at the end you need HJ, it is within the budget. It is better if you provide some tips. Normally I pay a tips of 300 to 500.Thanks a lot for the detailed info. Anushila / Moni / Priya. Who is best for FS?

Sunahsan
08-21-17, 01:14
I have heard so much about Divine, please give me the full address of divine spa.

They have sufficient space for FS in the massage room?Hi,

Divine is at level 5 of a building named 'Home' in Bengali on R128 in G2.

I had been on Friday for a session with the 3-letter girl. I agree she has just improved her skills. She does FS willingly and has all the right equipment to do so. Nice sensitive boobs, a shaved pussy, great hygiene so that DATY is a pleasure. And if you strike a good rapport with her, she is fun to be with.

The facilities at divine are comparable to say Saat Darwaza or Avera, certainly one step higher than Famous. To answer your question, yes there is sufficient space for FS in the room.

I took a 90 minute session at 4 k and the usual tips for the girl.

SDoctrine
08-21-17, 06:49
Many many thanks bro Sunahsan for your useful information, one thing just want to confirm please, is FS including 4 k or I need to bargain with the girl inside massage room? If yes then how much for that girl? Or need to pay the full amount in the counter? Tips is different issue.

Appreciate your quick response.

Hi,

Divine is at level 5 of a building named 'Home' in Bengali on R128 in G2.

I had been on Friday for a session with the 3-letter girl. I agree she has just improved her skills. She does FS willingly and has all the right equipment to do so. Nice sensitive boobs, a shaved pussy, great hygiene so that DATY is a pleasure. And if you strike a good rapport with her, she is fun to be with.

The facilities at divine are comparable to say Saat Darwaza or Avera, certainly one step higher than Famous. To answer your question, yes there is sufficient space for FS in the room.

I took a 90 minute session at 4 k and the usual tips for the girl.

Rasel
08-21-17, 18:56
Could you please share room rent including and excluding girl and quality of the girl as per your experience?

Thanks.

FastB.I paid 4 K as room rent and I didn't took girl from that manager, so I don't know about girls rate but once that manager told me that he can manage girl if I want. Better you talk to him. His name is Nayan.

Sunahsan
08-21-17, 20:39
Many many thanks bro Sunahsan for your useful information, one thing just want to confirm please, is FS including 4 k or I need to bargain with the girl inside massage room? If yes then how much for that girl? Or need to pay the full amount in the counter? Tips is different issue.

Appreciate your quick response.Hi bro,

4 k is just the counter charge. FS cost will be paid separately to the girl. Depending on your negotiation skills, you can ask the three-letter girl for 2.5 k for FS. B2B costs a bit more.

This girl certainly allows anal play, should you wish to taste forbidden fruit.

MassageMania
08-22-17, 06:38
Hi bro,

4 k is just the counter charge. FS cost will be paid separately to the girl. Depending on your negotiation skills, you can ask the three-letter girl for 2.5 k for FS. B2B costs a bit more.

This girl certainly allows anal play, should you wish to taste forbidden fruit.4 k for massage at the counter? Pretty expensive compared to others!

How much is B2B? It is more than FS?

What do you mean by Anal play? Anal sex or Rim job?

Sunahsan
08-23-17, 01:08
4 k for massage at the counter? Pretty expensive compared to others!

How much is B2B? It is more than FS?

What do you mean by Anal play? Anal sex or Rim job?Hi bro,

4 k counter charge for 90 minutes, as I've mentioned in my original post. 3 k for 60 minutes.

If only B2B and no FS, it will be less. I was referring to FS+B2B costing more than plain FS.

This therapist is into anal play, including rimming and anal sex. Of course, at an additional charge.

Hope clear.

Cupid1986
08-23-17, 12:54
Hi bro,

4 k counter charge for 90 minutes, as I've mentioned in my original post. 3 k for 60 minutes.

If only B2B and no FS, it will be less. I was referring to FS+B2B costing more than plain FS.

This therapist is into anal play, including rimming and anal sex. Of course, at an additional charge.

Hope clear.I take service from divine last week. Counter charge 2.5 k. Take Eti. She was awesome. FS 2 k. Such a nice experience!

MassageMania
08-24-17, 01:12
Hi bro,

Hope clear.Thanks for the clarification. Do they accept cards or just cash at the counter?

SamSeger
08-24-17, 08:31
Hi guys,

There was this girl called Zara who worked in J4 spa in Baridhara (I think it's operating as White Orchid now). Anyway this must have been about 2-3 years ago. She left that place suddenly. They said she went to Chittagong or Cox's Bazar. Any one have any idea where she may be working now. She had an amazing ass!

DjDhaka
08-24-17, 15:42
I want to start off by thanking Sunahsan for recently reviewing Eti from Divine. Fellow mongers please note there was a typo in the address. The correct address as H#11, are#108, Gulshan 2. Take lift to top floor. Upon exiting lift, on opposite left side, you will notice a small sign above door of the apartments saying "DIVINE". It was my first time at Divine. Lately I have been going to either Famous or Smile, as I have a good rapport with 4-5 girls there.

Paid 3000 counter charges for 1 hour massage, and asked for Eti. The room I was directed to was quite decent. Compared to Famous / Smile, it is 100% improvement. For those wondering, I did not make prior appointment. Mood struck yesterday, and I decided to try my luck. Luck favoured, Eti was available. (at MassageMania, reception accepts debit / credit card.).

Eti came in with towels and massage oils. She has an average face, light brown complexion, and curvy figure. Did some chitchat and mentioned my "friend" recommended her "service". She didn't ask for friend's name, nor did I provide one. Next, I took off clothes, lied belly down on massage table and asked her to start dry massage. Massage was passable. I am not complaining. My main intention was to fuck, not to have a relaxing massage. If the girl can do a good massage, I count it as a bonus. P.S. I am not fan of B2B, so didn't ask her for it.

Halfway through the massage, I told her to stop and propositioned for sex (FS). She wanted to know how much I would pay her. I started negotiation with 2000, she asked for 5000. I countered with 2500. We settled on 3000. (Side note: I agreed to 3000, because I was expecting to get a rimjob, otherwise I would have stuck to 2500).

Eti took her clothes off and started sucking me. The BJ was a mechanical affair. She kept pausing to wipe pre-cum with tissue or to spit out if any had gone into her mouth. This was a bit annoying. I like my blowjobs sloppy. Asked her for rimjob, but she refused. Since Sunahsan says she does eat man ass, I suspect one has to be regular customer before she will do that.

Next got her to lie down on the massage bed, and went to work on her boobs. Which are very good size and shape. Topped with firm and long nipples. She was responding to my administrations, with soft whimpers and moans, which is always a turn on. Went DATY next. Pussy was nice and clean. It was a pleasure eating her out and seeing her trying to keep the noise level down. Did a bit of fingering, and also played with her asshole. After she came from DATY, I rubber up and entered her missionary style. Pussy felt a bit loose. I have had tighter girls at Smile & Famous.

The condom I was wearing could have been a factor here. Durex condoms are my usual choice, but on this evening I was using Carex, which are thicker and decreases sensations. I knew I wouldn't get off from vaginal. Asked permission to enter her ass. First she refused, but after I told her that I knew she did anal, she asked for more money. She asked for another 2000, which I agreed to. Now, some might say I have over paid. In my defense, this was going to be my first anal experience, so maybe I got excited and overpaid. She asked to start slow. After oiling up both my cock and her ass, and some initial resistance, I slid into her ass. After 5 minutes of slow & shallow thrusts, I asked if she was ok with me increasing pace? Got the green light and went at it with gusto. Next flipped her over for some doggy followed by WoT. All anal. Time was up, and I was not close to coming, so she started handjob and lightly stimulated my perineum with her fingertips. Wanted to finish with a tit fuck, but she said it past closing time, so she won't have time to shower and clean up properly. She put a towel over herself to catch my cum before I ejaculated.

Review of session with Eti:

Massage: 5/10 - not the worst massage, not very good either.

Body: 7/10 - curvy figure, great tits and nipples, but has a belly.

BJ: 6/10 Too mechanical for my tatse.

DATY: 9/10 Nice clean pussy. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Vaginal Intercourse: 7.5/10- I wanted to give 6, initially, as pussy felt loose, but adding 0.5 as the thicker condom probably took away some of my sensation. Also adding 1.0 for being very active and responsive partner.

Anal Intercourse: 6/10- Bit underwhelming actually. Turns out I had built it up in my head too much watching porn. A word to the wise. Spontaneous anal sex is not for the weak hearted. You are going to see some shit. Pun intended!

WIR: Yes, Eti will be in my roster. Especially if I ever want to do anal again.

MassageMania
08-24-17, 22:49
I want to start off by thanking Sunahsan for recently reviewing Eti from Divine. Fellow mongers please note there was a typo in the address. The correct address as H#11, are#108, Gulshan 2. Take lift to top floor. Upon exiting lift, on opposite left side, you will notice a small sign above door of the apartments saying "DIVINE". It was my first time at Divine. Lately I have been going to either Famous or Smile, as I have a good rapport with 4-5 girls there.

Paid 3000 counter charges for 1 hour massage, and asked for Eti. The room I was directed to was quite decent. Compared to Famous / Smile, it is 100% improvement. For those wondering, I did not make prior appointment. Mood struck yesterday, and I decided to try my luck. Luck favoured, Eti was available. (at MassageMania, reception accepts debit / credit card.).

Eti came in with towels and massage oils. She has an average face, light brown complexion, and curvy figure. Did some chitchat and mentioned my "friend" recommended her "service". She didn't ask for friend's name, nor did I provide one. Next, I took off clothes, lied belly down on massage table and asked her to start dry massage. Massage was passable. I am not complaining. My main intention was to fuck, not to have a relaxing massage. If the girl can do a good massage, I count it as a bonus. P.S. I am not fan of B2B, so didn't ask her for it.

Halfway through the massage, I told her to stop and propositioned for sex (FS). She wanted to know how much I would pay her. I started negotiation with 2000, she asked for 5000. I countered with 2500. We settled on 3000. (Side note: I agreed to 3000, because I was expecting to get a rimjob, otherwise I would have stuck to 2500).

Eti took her clothes off and started sucking me. The BJ was a mechanical affair. She kept pausing to wipe pre-cum with tissue or to spit out if any had gone into her mouth. This was a bit annoying. I like my blowjobs sloppy. Asked her for rimjob, but she refused. Since Sunahsan says she does eat man ass, I suspect one has to be regular customer before she will do that..You deserve a medal bro! Just amazing review!

For me I want good massage and on top of it B2B would be my choice. From your rating I think Eti wouldn't be the right fit for this. Who would you suggest then?

MassageMania
08-25-17, 02:05
Hi bro,

Hope clear.I have just found out from save tk that Divine has 20% discount offer at this moment.

Deal Highlights.

Offer: Flat 20% Discount on any service charge.

Kindly show your SMS before availing the offer.

Deal terms.

Offer is valid till: 01 September 2017.

This means 2400 tk will be charged for 1 hour. Which looks like a very good rate!

FastB
08-25-17, 06:43
This is one of the best reviews I have ever seen, thank you for your time in detailing your experience!!

Regards,

FastB.

Paid 3000 counter charges for 1 hour massage, and asked for Eti. The room I was directed to was quite decent. Compared to Famous / Smile, it is 100% improvement. For those wondering, I did not make prior appointment. Mood struck yesterday, and I decided to try my luck. Luck favoured, Eti was available. (at MassageMania, reception accepts debit / credit card.)..