PDA

View Full Version : Mandalay

Admin
05-18-02, 05:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

fgaii
10-28-02, 06:14
I was in Mandalay two years ago and my courage was bolstered
with a fair amout of the Mandalay rum, just superb @ $1USD per btl. I asked one of the samlor drivers where the "lady house" was. I thought he understood. After we got to the edge of town, I realized he didn't understand English. We finally hailed a guy on the street who understood what I was after. We
ended up about a block from my hotel, and got taken upstairs past some iron gates to a room with about 10 Burmese girls. The one I chose was really good looking, and loved to screw. Went into a back bedroom and did the short-time thing for about $20 USD. Ask the locals, as I think the location of these places changes.

Timmer1001
01-27-04, 15:12
Mandalay January 2004:

I was there during Chinese New Year which might had to do with my complete failure to score. According to my guidebook, the cheap Chinese run hotels double as brothels, so I stayed in one.

I asked my receptionist to bring me a few, but after an hour he called, apologized and said they could not come tonight.

So I guess they are there, it just requires some planning.

Afribone
09-12-05, 10:13
As it was stated earlier in this thread, it is amazing how little action there is in Mandalay, especially given the fact that the city is the number one boomtown of the entire northern region, a crossroads of illicit dealing with arms, drugs, gems, narcotics etc.

Everywhere else in the world, this together with extreme poverty would be the guarantee for a thriving sex trade. Not so in Myanmar.

I visited Mandalay in November 2004 with a Burmese friend of mine, and we stayed at the Mandalay Swan Hotel, one of the big tourist places (not girl-friendly, by the way)

The first night, we would check out the scene and went to a couple of Karaoke Bars between Mandalay Fort and the river, where the red light scene traditionally was centred. We tried 2 places, inviting some smiling and giggling girls to our table, but they seemed to be scared to get in touch with me, the foreigner. As usual, they did not speak English, either. My friend found out, that these girls have stopped going home with clients altogether, as the government has imposed some very strict rules and really is cracking down on prostitution at the moment. Many of the girls have gone to jail, probably not a good option for a young girl in Myanmar...... Jesus! I could physically feel, how scared these girls are about what could happen to them. This night, we finished off the beer and went home. My friend, who is from Yangon, seemed to be quite shocked.

The next days, I took things in my own hand. There is a tuk-tuk stand at the crossroads of 66th and 26th street, close to the Marionette Theater. Ask one of the younger boys, and they can bring you to a small village about 3 km southeast of the city. Before people let you in in one of the huts, you have to pass some guards, no way doing this alone without a Burmese. When I was there, there were about 6 girls sitting in a row, and at least the same number of potential clients. Quality wasn't good. Burmese girls, especially from the North, tend to be kind of sturdy and round-faced, much different from the gentle sleekness of Thai or Philippine girls. But these girls were busy, albeit their looks! I thought about the lack of hygiene at this place, and this combined with the steep asking price of 25.000 kyat for a short-timer let me turn down the offer.

A discussed prices with my tuk-tuk-friends. Fortunately, they still had an option. They know a freelancer not far from their taxi stand, a nice student, as they told me. We went to the place, located in a private house. First contact through a curtain. After introduction, Mama San presented her treasure: not a stunner by any means, but a neat, average Burmese girl around 20. Hard bargaining for the price, but no way to push it down - they know they almost have a monopoly these days.

I agreed for the price and we went off to a side room, which had no ceiling, but was connected with the other rooms. The room was almost dark, in this case it did not matter. The girl spoke decent English, and we had a good chemistry right from the start. We started really soft and slow and whispering, because Mama San was sitting next door. That really turned me on! She was warm and soft and wet. One of these experiences that proof that good sex is more about feelings and chemistry than about good looks.

Damage: 35.000 for the girl (1 hour) and about 4 kyats for the assistance.

The closest you can get to a good experience in Mandalay.

Afribone

Liggi1
03-25-13, 19:28
Have someone new informations about girlfriendly hotels and places where can find girls for ST or LT in Mandalay?

Scorchin1470
03-25-13, 19:54
Have someone new informations about girlfriendly hotels and places where can find girls for ST or LT in Mandalay?Is bound to be out-of-date. And my visit in 2010 proves that. I had two WGs in my hotel over three evenings. Discrete yes and with a $5 tip to management. Paid, as I

Recall about $10 S / T.

Scorchin1470
03-25-13, 20:07
Have someone new informations about girlfriendly hotels and places where can find girls for ST or LT in Mandalay?Is bound to be out-of-date. And my visit in 2010 proves that. I had two WGs in my hotel over three evenings. Discrete yes and with a $5 tip to management. Paid, as I

Recall about $10 S / T.

SailSingapore
03-25-13, 22:18
Have someone new informations about girlfriendly hotels and places where can find girls for ST or LT in Mandalay?MANDALAY. By Rudyard Kipling.

By the old Moulmein Pagoda, lookin' lazy at the sea,

There's a Burma girl a-settin', and I know she thinks o' me;

For the wind is in the palm-trees, and the Temple-bells they say:

"Come you back, you British soldier; come you back to Mandalay!"

Come you back to Mandalay,

Where the old Flotilla lay:

Can't you 'ear their paddles chunkin' from Rangoon to Mandalay?

On the road to Mandalay,

Where the flyin' fishes play,

An' the dawn comes up like thunder outer China.

'crost the Bay!

'Er petticoat was yaller an' 'er little cap was green,

An' 'er name was Supi-yaw-lat. Jes' the same as Theebaw's Queen,

An' I seed her first a-smokin' of a whackin' white cheroot,

An' a-wastin' Christian kisses on an 'eathen idol's foot:

Bloomin' idol made o' mud.

Wot they called the Great Gawd Budd.

Plucky lot she cared for idols when I kissed 'er where she stud!

On the road to Mandalay,

'crost the Bay!

When the mist was on the rice-fields an' the sun was droppin' slow,

She'd git 'er little banjo and she'd sing "Kulla-lo-lo!"

With 'er arm upon my shoulder an' 'er cheek agin my cheek.

We useter watch the steamers an' the hathis pilin' teak.

Elephants a-pilin' teak.

In the sludgy, squdgy creek,

Where the silence 'ung that 'eavy you was 'arf afraid to speak!

On the road to Mandalay,

'crost the Bay!

But that's all above be'ind me. Long ago an' fur away,

An' there ain't no buses runnin' from the Bank to Mandalay;

An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells:

"If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else."

No! You won't 'eed nothin' else.

But them spicy garlic smells,

An' the sunshine an' the palm-trees an' the tinkly Temple-bells;

On the road to Mandalay,

'crost the Bay!

James Dean 2
05-18-13, 09:32
Just back from Mandalay.

While nothing like Yangoon, it has some action for the persistent.

Place: Honey Massage.

Location: Corner of 30th and 71st street. Opp the Ba Htoo stadium.

There is typical building with a "massage" sign outside. There will be a couple of guys sitting at the entrance lounging / chewing pan.

They know what you want. .

They have 3 options. Normal, special and super special.

I took the special at 10, 000 kyats.

You cannot choose but what they sent was worth the 10K.

Standard massage, flirting and HJ. Tips was another 10K.

So all in all 30 dollars.

Very high compared to Rangoon but they I had to conquer Mandalay too.

Have fun and stay safe!

CumFlyWMe69
10-26-13, 13:58
Just back from Mandalay.

While nothing like Yangoon, it has some action for the persistent.

Place: Honey Massage.

Location: Corner of 30th and 71st street. Opp the Ba Htoo stadium.

There is typical building with a "massage" sign outside. There will be a couple of guys sitting at the entrance lounging / chewing pan.

They know what you want. .

They have 3 options. Normal, special and super special.

I took the special at 10, 000 kyats.

You cannot choose but what they sent was worth the 10K.

Standard massage, flirting and HJ. Tips was another 10K.

So all in all 30 dollars.

Very high compared to Rangoon but they I had to conquer Mandalay too.

Have fun and stay safe!So "super special" would be FS?

Liggi1
12-23-13, 07:35
Is it possible to take girl for overnight?

ConquerorVal
12-28-13, 17:14
Not much information on mongering in Mandalay is available. Some newspaper articles indicated sex trade was quite active in the city and recent significant influx of Chinese money was likely to encourage it even more. But I did not see anything that was obvious to me. I suspect you need a local connection and speak the language to take advantage of KTVs and other sources of carnal pleasure. According to one of the articles there are streetwalkers by the river, however, I did not have the time or opportunity to check it out. Even though I spend two days of my four days visit in Mandalay in bed due to food poisoning, I did somehow manage (at my SO's surprise) to go out and buy some pop and digestive cookies, as my whole family was sick. Digging deep I went in search of a massage parlor not far from my hotel, mentioned by a previous member, namely the Honey Massage on 30th and 7ist streets, across the stadium. Unfortunately, I did not find any massage parlor in the vicinity (it was dark) , and when I asked couple of bike taxi riders, they did not know of the place. I only saw a sign pointing to KTV on a nearby street. English is very limited in Burma and getting anything across, especially regarding something naughty, can be a challenge. I did eventually get a taxi guy who did say lady massage at 10000 kyat / hour. He was going to take me there, but unfortunately I ran out of time. I regret I did not use this approach earlier-just asking a motorbike taxi guy to take me to a lady massage place, The worst thing would have been to get a cheap massage. In the times I have been driven around the city I saw only two massage signs (in English). One on the Great Wall Hotel and the other across the To To Myanmar Cuisine restaurant-ironically the place where we all likely got our food poising, which put a real kibosh on my mongering aspirations.

FunMan13
02-05-14, 09:00
ConquerorVal,

Sorry to hear of your illness. It's a scary helpless feeling, worse if you are alone. Some years ago I was in Bangkok with a severe fever and flu. I was in bed for four days, could hardly get out of bed. Unfortunately I didn't speak a word of Thai and the housekeeping man did not speak a word of English. He did not have the intelligence to call the front desk. Just left me there for four days although he gave me bottled water. All I needed was aspirin, Tylenol or ibuprofen to fight the fever. But he just could not understand. Anyway, I learned my lesson. Now I travel with a horde of medicines.

Funman13

FunMan13
02-05-14, 09:09
Sorry, I hit the send button too soon.

I will be going to Mandalay in about a week. I don't know how many days I will stay there before going on to Yangon, depends of what's to see and do. My purpose is touring and sightseeing, only mongering on the side if there's opportunity (or else I would stay in Bangkok or go straight to Yangon). Anyway, I hope to find something regarding our hobby and contribute to this extremely weak thread.

One thing I learned from traveling around the world is if you don't find anything yourself, ask the guys who work in your hotel or the taxi drivers. They all know or can find out although YMMV.

I have one question: I have not booked my hotel. Which area of town should I stay that's convenient (and GF)? I am not in the Sheraton-type class.

Funman13

FunMan13
02-15-14, 17:01
how wrong i was in my confidence expressed in my previous report. no wonder no one post anything on this thread lately.

i have been in town for 3 days. i have not been able to find anything related to our hobby. first of all, i don't think my hotel is gf. there was too many young male and female staff milling around. some of them look ****. i don't even want to ask them about mps & fls.

i tried to ask a couple taxi and motorbike taxi drivers. they gave me blank stares. i think language is a huge problem. i rented a motorbike for two days and took a 3-neighboring city tour on one day. i went sightseeing as well as keeping a lookout for bars and mps. i didn't find anything. i also could not find the great wall hotel. i did find the new great wall hotel on 33rd st at 83rd st but there was no mp around. i did see mandalay hill, mandalay palace, and 16 temples and pagodas in 3 days!

tonight i have one more shot.

ConquerorVal
02-16-14, 00:54
Tonight I have one more shot.Did not get to read your report until now, and I hope you had some success during your last night. My hotel was around the Diamond Plaza and I did see a KTV close by as well as some girls that may have been working girls. But I would not bet on the girls-could have been just wishful thinking. Shitload of religious sites to see for sure. In retrospect, I found Mandalay quite interesting from a tourist's point of view. However, I just had this feeling that there is mongering going on in the city, but very difficult for farangs to access. Regardless of the outcome, just by reporting and contributing you are making this thread stronger! Thanks!

FunMan13
02-17-14, 05:52
I have tried and failed to post this report for the last two nights because of very bad internet connection. Every time I tried to upload my report, the WiFi connection got cut off.

Two nights ago, about 6:30 PM (Saturday) , as a last resort since it was my last night in Mandalay, I went looking for Honey MS (from previous posts) on corner of 30th St and 71st St. There was nothing on the corner. I cruised all the streets adjacent to that intersection on my bike. I finally found Nirvana which was exactly opposite the street from the inconspicuous entrance to the football stadium and immediately to the right of Mandalay Royal Hotel. This could be the new name of Honey MS as there were no other MPs around. It was located in the middle of 71st St between 29th and 30th Sts. The entrance was also discreet and unassuming. There were 4-5 young men inside the entrance which looked like a hotel counter but there were no other signs except a small red sign which said Nirvana and a bunch of Burmese characters. Luckily, my mongering experience made me take a hard look. Finally one of the men came out and I asked him 'massage? ' He nodded yes and helped me pushed my bike into the entrance to park.

I went in and said 'Massage, special! ' They did not speak English but understood the 2 words. One man unlocked the only door next to the reception hall with a key, went into the room and turned on the AC and TV. Then he sprayed mosquito repellant! After a while, they ushered me into the room. A chubby girl followed me with a tray. She looked between 25 to 30 yo, looks 7/10. She gestured for me to undress (of course she didn't speak a word of English) and to lie on the massage table. As she arranged her tray, I spotted a condom so I thought to myself, 'Good, as least I am in the right place. '

She started massaging my back and legs. It was okay, typical, like the cheap massages in Bangkok. After she did the back, she gestured for me to flip over. She then continued massaging my legs and thighs. She brushed my balls a few times but it was not the teasing kind. When she was done, she pointed to my dick and gestured a HJ. I gestured back that I wanted FS but she shook her head. I tried to show that I will pay more but she refused. WTF? So I had to decide quickly. I signed her: How much? She gestured 15, I figured 15, 000kyt. I wasn't in the mood to haggle a few bucks off so I nodded okay. She proceeded to whack me off. It was very mechanical. She did not even look at me. She was watching the TV. I signed her to take off her clothes. She gestured no. I started feeling under her shirt. She did not stop me. I tried to undo her bra. She stopped me. So I stuck my hand into her bra and played with her nipple which she allowed. The whole situation was not very titillating. I decided to just let things run its course. It took a long time but she did not complain or stop. Surprisingly I finally came.

She cleaned me up with a towel. I decided to take a shower because massage oil made me uncomfortable. There is a shower & commode in the room. She handed me a container of liquid soap. The water was freezing cold! After shower she handed me a clean towel, then helped me dress. I gave her 15, 000kyt and got the first smile from her. She even gave me bottled water. At the reception I paid another 10, 000kyt. So the total damage was about US$25. I could have gotten ST in Bangkok or Bali for that price! BTW, I did not see another customer the whole time I was there. Repeat? Heck, I am done with Mandalay, saw all the tourist sites which were really nice. But I don't think I will return.

ConquerorVal
02-17-14, 14:54
? Heck, I am done with Mandalay, saw all the tourist sites which were really nice. But I don't think I will return.Excellent report Funman. Hats off for perseverance. Mandalay is nice, but you're right- its not a place one would return to with mongering in mind.

FunMan13
02-18-14, 08:05
ConquerorVal,

I was in the Diamond Plaza area twice but did not see the KTV. You are more observant than I am. But I am not into KTV anyway as I don't karaoke (especially loud foreign songs) and I don't drink more than 1 or 2 drinks. Alcohol affects my 'performance'. Even if I do, the language barrier will make it difficult. However, you made a good point. Mandalay is the second largest city in Myanmar. There has to be mongering places. Every Asian city has them, even the smaller ones. We just don't know where they are. Although I am not 'Farang' (I am Asian American) I don't think these places will turn down Farangs. Unlike Japan and Korea where the WGs already make good money from the locals, these WGs desperately need our money. The locals pay them peanuts.

It is very difficult for short-time tourists like us to locate these places. In time when more foreign workers come here and mingle with locals, they will find them. Hopefully they will share that knowledge.

I also agree with you that Mandalay is a beautiful city for tourists. The sights are great, hotels and food are very inexpensive. So far my experience was confined to Mandalay but I found the Burmese very friendly. They all smile and wave or nod to you, even those on the streets. So if one is into this like I am, do come before the hordes of foreigners who will drive up prices and crowd the sights. I am in Bagan now. It is spread over 3 towns. I am not even going to try.

BTW, thanks for your PM.

Funman.

Sir Lancelot
04-14-14, 20:21
mandalay, day 9, tuesday.

alarm calls at 4am are never fun. apart from once in philippines that is, when i treated to a 'blow-job alarm call'. every morning should start the same! this morning however i woke groggily and felt like a zombie as i did my last minute packing. i tip-toed downstairs to the lobby where the driver i had booked was waiting for me. he looked tired and not particularly grateful for the custom i was throwing his way.

we drove in silence to the port at the northern end of nyaung u. the streets were deserted but i noticed that the closer to the port, the more 'down-town' it felt with fewer hotels. perhaps if there is any action in nyaung u (and that is a big 'if') this is where it would be found. my boat was called the shwe kennery express and i was asleep by the time it left at 5am. the journey up the irrawaddy to mandalay lasted 14 hours. it was an enjoyable day. i sat on the top deck reading my book and drinking the occasional beer while watching the world drift past. the landscape was flat and extremely arid but i enjoyed passing villages, fishermen and the occasional golden stupa. the sunset spectacularly over the river and we arrived in mandalay in darkness.

i wanted to take a taxi in to the city but had to settle for a motorbike towing a cage. i climbed in to the back and we made our way along the dusty sagaing-mandalay expressway which changes in to 84th street as it nears the city. along this road i counted four separate signs for karaoke, each outside a well-lit building. i tapped the driver on the shoulder and asked "beautiful girls at karaoke?" he smiled knowingly and said "very beautiful'. i decided to ask the killer question"do they boom boom?" he grinned, his teeth stained red by betel and said "i think they boom-boom you". his answer suggested that these are regular karaoke joints where it is possible to negotiate extras. i suspect you'd need good game for this. i've never set foot inside a karaoke bar but seeing them here in mandalay was a promising sign.

the main area for hotels in mandalay seemed to be concentrated southwest of mandalay palace. i chose silver star hotel on the corner of 27th and 83rd street. a young-looking girl behind reception told me that rooms cost $45 per night which would include breakfast. i checked in and an even younger looking boy led me to the lift and up to my room on the 6th floor. it was comfortably the best i'd experienced so far in burma, even my room in yangon which cost $110! it was spotlessly clean and it had a safe, cable tv and a well-stocked fridge. the only negative was that the shower was too low so i had to do a limbo dance whenever i used it.

i ate at a very cheap roadside canteen that was packed with locals. i had delicious beef curry and the local delicacy, mutton pancakes. i must say, i'm a fan of burmese food. it's reminiscent of indian cuisine and typically you'll get an aromatic dry curry with side plates of pickles, relishes and dried chilli.

i decided to go for a massage before bedtime. if a pretty girl offered extras i'd certainly consider but mainly i just wanted someone to soothe my aching limbs. i went to golden city crown hotel which is located on 30th street between 70 and 71. i was shown up to the 3rd floor and opted for an oil massage. i would have preferred a foot massage but i figured oil massages are more conducive to extras being offered. i wasn't given the option of choosing a girl, instead an average looking girl walked me to my room. she was a 6/10 and i'd guess was aged mid to late twenties. i stripped naked and lay face down on the bed with a towel draped over me. the massage was nice and when she massaged my thighs i felt myself getting hard. it's always the way, regardless of how pretty the girl is. shortly afterwards she asked me to turn over and i felt a bit embarrassed as i had a very obvious erection underneath the towel. i'm sure she noticed, in fact i detected a slight hint of a smile, but she continued the massage professionally. i decided to test the water. i told her that she was 'lar day' which means 'beautiful' in burmese. she said 'thank you' and blushed but continued with her massage. her reaction suggested that extras weren't on the menu so i didn't pursue it.

i wasn't disappointed as i'd enjoyed a good massage. i gave her a decent tip for her efforts and then stepped back out in to the warm night. the streets were wide and dark and any signs of life seemed to be spread out. i hoped to find a bar where i could have a few drinks, but after wandering aimlessly for a while i decided to head back to my hotel.

i had one full day in mandalay tomorrow and then the day after i would be on my way back to thailand. there would be no shortage of available girls there so i didn't feel pressurized to find any during my time in mandalay. if i could find some action it would be a bonus.

mandalay day 10, wednesday.

after an early alarm call i spent the day sight-seeing. i enjoyed the view from mandalay hill (a lot more than i enjoyed the 1700 steps to get to the top!) then i went to mandalay palace which was surrounded by a wall and moat two kilometers long on each side. at the main gate a security guard with a rifle told me that i had to buy a '$10 combo' ticket to enter. i didn't argue. the palace was very impressive and i took lots of photos to show the folks back home.

i returned to my hotel for a shower and change of clothes. there were four girls behind reception and i noticed a family in the lobby with two young children. although i would recommend silver star hotel, i don't think it's girl-friendly.

so far in burma i'd eaten a lot of local cuisine but tonight i craved western food. i went to bbb european restaurant on 76th street and treated myself to a hamburger and chips. it tasted fantastic! i felt a little sad as i sat there on my own, as it was my last night in burma. it's a beautiful country with incredibly friendly people. i like to experience new places and explore new scenes and it had proved to be a really enjoyable week-long diversion from the bright lights of bangkok and pattaya.

afterwards i considered going to honey massage (which may have now changed its name) , located on the corner of 30th and 71st street. reportedly 'extras' are on the menu but i had a massage last night and didn't fancy going through the whole process again in the hope i'd be offered an overpriced hand-job at the end. besides, tomorrow i'd have no shortage of girls to choose from in pattaya. for that part of the trip i aimed to fuck two girls a day, so a bit of rest and relaxation beforehand was not a bad thing.

on the walk back to my hotel i spotted a venue that could possibly have been a brothel. from bbb restaurant i walked down 76th street and turned right on to a dark road, which may have been 28th street (if not, perhaps the road before). on the right-hand corner was a small shop with no lights on, in front of which were six girls sat on a bench. they were talking to a burmese man but the conversation stopped when i walked past and the girls smiled at me. they were all in their twenties and a few were reasonably pretty. i smiled back but hesitantly kept walking. my first instinct was that it was a brothel but brothels don't usually have girls sat outside on the pavement. also none of them said "you want massage?" and the man didn't ask "you take girl?" if it was a brothel then surely i would have been propositioned. the man said nothing and the girls just smiled.

but then i wondered what kind of establishment would have six girls sat outside at 10pm. perhaps it was a ktv? i looked back but didn't see a sign. it was just a dark shop front with a door leading inside. that seemed to rule out massage too. i pondered walking back but you've got to be careful in situations like this. there may have been an innocent explanation and implying they were pay-for-play might offend them.

sadly i didn't have longer to explore mandalay's pay-for-play scene. i would have liked to visit the so-called 'entertainment district' on 62nd and 35th street, which according to a report i found online has a couple of ktv's and a beer garden where you can hand flowers to singing girls to make them sit with you, then you can try to negotiate short-time. other people report that freelancers can be found along 26th street near the south-east corner of the palace's moat, between 68th and 70th street. i read about another possible option, a lady-house '3 kilometers outside the city'. most of this information was gathered online and therefore might be out-of-date. perhaps hiring a taxi might be the best bet to find action.

i got back to my hotel and opted for an early night. i had a thrill of anticipation when i realised that this time tomorrow i'd be in pattaya.

day 11, thursday.

it is worth noting that mandalay's airport is a fair distance from the city. we crawled through the down-town traffic but soon we were speeding our way down near-deserted motorways. the journey took an hour and cost $12.

i was sad to leave burma. although i had only spent three days in yangon, followed by four days being a tourist in bagan and mandalay, i fell in love with the place and the people. i definitely wouldn't recommend burma as a place to visit solely for pay-for-play but if you wanted to visit a beautiful country with ample girls available in the capital, then it's a good option.

[this diary will continue on the pattaya thread. previous posts could be found in the bangkok and burma 'general info' threads].

Asian Summer
10-29-14, 20:09
First, many thanks to Sir Lancelot and FunMan13 for the very good information! I was in Mandalay last summer (excuse my bad English).

Paysex in Mandalay, short version: Forget it!

Massage: There are some massage salons where only young men work. The Hotel Mandalay 2. Floor (see old posts & photo) might be a massage with happy ending possible. But the girl was too chubby, the massage itself was terrible.

Freelancer: I have found nothing in the center, I followed almost a lot of information I could find here or on the Internet.

Action, organized by a moto-driver:

At the edge of town there is a chicken farm (I think it was in the east). A 30 minute number will cost $ 15 in a small "fuckingbox". The girl do, what ever you want. There were about 10 to choose from, 2 were 7, the other less (age was between 20 and 30, I think).

The next day, the driver tried to organize a girl. In short, it was a disaster. After several long trips back and forth across the city (meanwhile, we were 4 people on three Motos), he has organized two very pretty young girls. However, the short time Hotel wanted $40, which I declined on principle. For the girls themselves, it was the same amount. After we found a cheap hotel, it turned out, that the girls go to the room only with Asians.

The Moto-driver told me that many Chinese are in the city. With them it would be no problem, since they are more "invisible".

Mandalay is a great place for tourist. But for sex, Yangon absolutely the better (best) choice.

Armand75
08-04-15, 21:26
Hi my friend,

In 2 month I go Mandalay. It look like to be difficult to meet lady there. Did you meet some nice lady there? If I paid 40-80 dollar, did I have any chance to find a beautiful girl?

Thank you for all.

Crypton
10-30-15, 00:48
How come there is no Yangon Reports thread in the Myanmar forum? Am I missing something?

Roaming Viking
01-26-16, 06:43
I recently returned from a one-week-long trip to Mandalay. As previously reported, the mongering scene in Mandalay is definitely sub-par; however, there are possibilities for those adventurous enough to venture into Terra Incognita. I did not partake because, quite frankly, I felt a little bit uneasy going into unknown territory. I was staying at a nice enough tourist-type hotel ($25 a night is very reasonable, right, after the overpriced rates charged in Yangon, though I never paid more than $35 at more than adequate Queen Anne, centrally located in Yangon). Now, my hotel was conveniently located only a short walk from the canal surrounding the royal palace. Mongers will find an assortment of young, too young maybe, but quite shabby, very poor-looking street girls sitting on and around the walkway going over to the palace grounds at 26th street. I struck up a conversation with a few of them and in no time at all they were making unambiguous, obscene gestures with their fingers. They had no English skills whatsoever and looked kind of unhealthy (not at all like Thailand or Cambodia, for that matter, except maybe Golden Sorya mall or Walkabout) but I gather that they were available for no more than $6. They beckoned me to go on a motorbike to some more or less distant location, but, not feeling entirely sure of myself--of what passes and what doesn't in this very foreign land--I declined. BUT I did follow this one girl on a short walk along the pitch black promenade on the embankment of the canal. And at one point she let me grope her. I stood behind her against the railing and slid both hands down her loosely buttoned blouse and felt her very firm, nice young titties. She wasn't wearing a bra. Not able to contain myself I let my one hand wander up under her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties either and before I knew it, I was caressing her almost hairless little pussy. She did not seem to mind; on the contrary, she moaned softly and let me gently finger fuck her for a good five minutes or so. We were all alone and it was dark all around. Believe me, it took a lot of will power to resist her invitation to join her in some hotel somewhere. I gave her $5 dollars for her hospitality. The next day I investigated the surroundings but found no suspect love hotels anywhere close, so the chances are she would have taken me somewhere faraway place where I might have fallen victim to some scam or other. Advice from more experienced mongers is greatly appreciated. That night I also saw various trannies and ladyboys in the same venue, but I soon strayed back to the venue of my first encounter and saw yet another stunning teenage girl. Clearly, there is something going on here but I did not pursue. In large part because I had my eyes set on this 20-something girl at the reception desk of my hotel. The next night I wined and dined her and we hit it off really well. And sure enough, she agreed to visit me but in another hotel and we spent a wonderful night together. Myanmar girls are hot as hell and with a little coaxing will do just about anything. I can't begin to describe her: quite tall and slender, long black hair, a beautiful face, small, pert little titties and just a hint of hair on her tight little pussy. She loved it when I went down on her and licked her, bucked her hips and came like crazy against my mouth. First time DATY, she confessed, and she just loved it. First time to suck too, she said, but she was a natural and sucked me nice and slow almost making me come right then and there. At that point, she pulled me over her and I entered her BB--I threw all caution to the wind, breaking my cardinal rule for maybe only the second or third time ever but it just felt so right at the moment--and climaxed in no time at all. We fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning I gave her a small gift, which at first she was reluctant to accept. For your family, I said and she relented. Later that week we went on a four-day holiday to Bagan and had the time of our lives. We exchange emails every day now and we are planning a holiday next summer. I am quite smitten I have to say. Does anyone know what the visa regulations are for Myanmar citizens, which countries they can visit with a minimum of hassle?

SteelBaton
02-15-16, 20:32
. Now, my hotel was conveniently located only a short walk from the canal surrounding the royal palace. Mongers will find an assortment of quite shabby, very poor-looking street girls sitting on and around the walkway going over to the palace grounds at 26th street. Viking, I'm impressed that you found some fruit where others have failed! Congratulations. Can you give me a little more detailed advice on exactly where you found the streetwalkers? I see that 26th Street is also called highway 3 and it runs along the south side of the palace canal. Where along 26th did you see the street walkers? Was it at the intersection of the road called "Adipadilli" which runs between 72nd and 74th? It looks like this road crosses over the moat into the palace grounds. See the attached photos.

Also I see a hotel close by, the Emperor. You don't know anything about that do you?

Thanks and good luck with your new girlfriend. You must be a youngish guy I'm assuming? As a citizen of ASEAN country, I believe that she can travel to most other ASEAN countries without a visa. Certainly Vietnam and Thailand. But, it can take months to get a passport so she should apply immediately.

Thanks for your reply.

Mick.

Tomasb
02-16-16, 08:51
Hi,

Loved your report on Mandalay. Your girl is gorgeous but are those tits photoshopped. Almost hard to believe. Anyway, your living the dream. Apparently, you cannot receive a PM so maybe your not a paid member though I did not think you can submit a report unless you are.

I was there earlier this week and now in Bagan but returning to MDY tomorrow as my flight leaves the following afternoon.

I decided to stay at the Pacific Hotel near railway station for some logistical reasons plus I read that a poster said the massage shop here offers extras.

Do you have Any additional recon on MP's?

I also saw a few girls lurking about during the day around the moat area, a few wanted to chat it seems but I carried on to go inside palace grounds.

I may take a peek tomorrow night.

Tomasb
02-16-16, 17:24
Well, I decided to not stay at the Pacific Hotel. Trip Advisor has 8 reviews, 4 average, 2 poor, 2 terrible and none for good or excellent. The average rated reviews were being generous based on their comments. Anyone with a recommendation?

After reading these reviews, I am a bit skeptical of their massage place, which is said to be on site.

SteelBaton
02-25-16, 07:33
Encouraged by Viking's recent reports of streetwalker activity near the 26th /73rd street bridge to the palace, I decided to reroute my business trip to checkout Mandalay. As a fan of Burmese women, it was confounded me that many experienced mongers have explored, some for as long as a week, and found nothing in Myanmar's second largest city. It seemed implausible that there weren't hundreds of working girls working in a SEA city of 1. 5 million people. I was hoping that this situation was changing. Nonetheless, I braced myself for total failure given that I was only spending 18 hours there on a Monday night.

Fortunately, I found at least a score of attractive women for hire, but the process is different in Mandalay and requires some networking and patience. There is not an active club or bar scene and the massage parlor situation seems dead as well. But I wanted to checkout other angles.

I have found that my experiences in Yangon are dramatically enhanced by working with a local, preferably a taxi driver so that I don't have to pay for a driver as well. The local can talk to the girls if we find them, help me with hotels, and hopefully be resourceful in talking to other locals about where to find ladies.

Therefore upon landing at the international airport at 13:00, clearing immigration and customs, and changing US $300 (in perfect wrinkle free $100 bills) I walked straight out the airport, past the taxi touts and to the taxi pool where all the drivers hangout in the shade of a metal awning waiting to be assigned fares. There I looked and chatted with potential drivers until I found one with reasonable English and old enough to know the city but young enough to have some hustle about him 30-35 years old.

I ask him if he knew where I could find ladies. He said that he did. Then I began a long monologue about exactly what type of lady I wanted. I did not what some 25-35 old hooker. I did not want a fat lady. I wanted a slim, pretty teenager or at least 21 or under. He indicated that he thought he know what I wanted. So I showed him pictures of other Myanmar girls from my phone so he knew what I wanted. I then told him to ask the other drivers for recommendations of places and sources.

This started a long bit of discussion between the assembled 5-10 drivers as they gave him suggestions and phone numbers. This is what I wanted. A place where there were lots of drivers who could compare notes and help me. Picking up a driver from my hotel would have been less likely to yield such a good network. I insisted that he make some calls right then. There was one supervisor who spoke good English and had the look of someone who knew the streets intelligent, quick, and a little tough. I exchanged phone numbers with him and got his name. If I needed additional help, I thought he would be good to call.

On the drive in from the airport to central Mandalay, which takes about 50-60 minutes, I had the driver stop by the Mandalay-Yangon bus station where a previous poster had indicated he'the picked up a nice girl from a "fashion show" in a club next to the bus station. We found the club, but its been closed for a while and so we continued on toward the city centre. The driver was on the phone to a few contacts as we drove in so, I was getting hopeful, but still totally prepared to find absolutely nothing which is always a risk in these places.

I checked into the Sedona Hotel and scoped out if there was an easy way to bring a girl-in without going through the normal reception ID checking and registration process. This process is normal in Yangon, but I avoid it if I can since I trust these Buddhist girls, have never had a problem, and don't really like the fact that the visit is recorded in the hotel register. Also sometimes the hotel hassles the girls if the ID looks too old or the picture isn't a good match. That said, I do understand that the CCTVs capture the comings and goings of the girls. Anyway, there is a side entrance into the Sedona. Left side as you face the hotel, there is an ATM in a small garden area (go figure!) with a path leading to a glass side door that opens into a hallway that is 10 paces from the lifts and out of sight from the main reception. The lifts do not require a key card.

This noted, I went back to my driver (whom I said I'the pay 10,000 kyats / hour about $7) who was waiting. He drove me to a corner (30th /70th street area) and told me his contact, a security guard at a hotel would come by with 2-3 girls. The girls were waiting in the shade of a tree and got into the back seat of the taxi, which had dark tinted windows so no one could easily see inside. The girls were thin, which nice looking bodies and faces, friendly smiles, but defiantly more like 22-26 years old. For that age, I'the rate them 7's or maybe 8's. Certainly acceptable and I'm sure many mongers would have been happy. But, I wanted the younger type and so I rejected these and said I really wanted a teenager.

A few more calls and then shifted locations to another quiet street and waited in the sunshine for 3 girls to arrive on the back of a couple of motor bikes. One of these was quiet beautiful and she got into the back seat. She had a gorgeous smile, thin (maybe too thin for some), medium height and about 20 years old. She was friendly and self-assured, but not in an arrogant way the way a working girl of 2 years can be come. I told the driver I wanted her and she stayed in the car. It was about 4:00 pm now.

I decided that I'the like to have two girls in succession and end the night with this one whose name is ZinZin. The other 2 girls were a 6 & 7 but looked a little dumpy to me and I passed. The driver made a few more calls, I called the supervisor from the airport and he had a few suggestions. I really wanted a young, fresh off the farm type if possible. This process continued and in total I probably saw 15-18 girls at 3-5 locations always girls that were brought from some house and we met on the street and I invited candidates into the taxi to see and talk to them a little more. Finally I found a very fresh young thing who was clearly very new to the business and decided to have her first and then ZinZin.

The younger girl, ThaTha, was nervous about going to the Sedona after talking to her papasan and we agreed that I'the take her to a nearby 2 or 3 star hotel where she wouldn't get hassled. The driver had a place in mind and took us there. The papasan brought the girl and me to the front desk which was staffed by two cute 20-something ladies.

The hotel situation was something I don't think I've encountered before: I had to get a single room for myself ($25) and one for the girl (25,000 kyats). I kinda baulked at this since that was about $45 for a room that I was going to use for 45 minutes or so. They examined the girl's ID and took a photo of my passport and I paid cash for both rooms.

ThaTha was predictably shy and insisted on showering alone. She allowed a few pictures, which I won't post because I said I wouldn't share. I didn't even ask about blowjob because I could tell this was one of her first few times. It took some time, but I calmed her down and got her to relax and enjoyed a nice gentle session with a near virgin very tight pussy with just small tuft of hair and I had to be slow to keep from hurting her.

How much? So this was the same for both ZinZin and ThaTha I didn't like if but I agreed to pay first. I usually never do this, but something about the demeanor of the girl, and the papasan, and Myanmar in general made be feel that it would be ok. With ZinZin the pimp demanded 100,000 kyat ($75) for short-time. I said no way and didn't respond, then finally said I'the pay 50,000 ($37). We agreed to have before and half after, but he boss said no and so I paid the full amount up front. If she hadn't been so nice and warm, I'the never have agreed.

With ThaTha, who came from a different papasan, it seemed the taxi driver had already reported my price and so there was no discussion, I just paid the 50,000.

(Now I know someone is thinking that I've fucked up the whole scene by overpaying, but considering that no one has had much success, I wasn't going to get all Cheap Charlie when I'the finally found a couple of girls that met my needs.).

After my time with ThaTha we left together (never even say the other room that was supposed to be hers) and she went back to her papasan and I got in the car with ZinZin.

This is getting a little long. Sorry. Any way no real surprises with her. Got her back to the Sedona and up to my room with no issues just walked right in like we owned the place through the side door. She was a little hungry and I got her some food from the 4th floor lounge. She was 21 with a sleek lean body, firm be tits with large almost black areoles and nipples. I gave her an AIDS test and then we fucked for 20 minutes or so. She was fairly tight with very nice skin and beautiful eyes and she loved begin fucked hard from the back. After I finshed with her we exchanged phone numbers and she started showing me pictures of other girls she knew. There was one that caught my fancy and she tried to get her to come over but the girl was working as a nurse or something and could come until 11:00 pm which was later than I was willing to wait.

So, there you go lads, there is some gold in Mandalay. Work the taxi drivers, be patient, and if possible get an early start so that you can see the girls in day light. The drivers said there are lots of fashion shows, but her knew of none where you could take the girls out. He did say the bar at the Mandalay Hill resort (most expensive place in town) and even the Sedona bar sometimes have FLs. I didn't investigate. I did take a stroll past the bridge at 26th and 73rd where our friend had a nice encounter but at 7;30 pm there was no one but young lovers and families with kids watching the watershow in the moat.

One last point, there seems to be something of a shift operation here where none of the day girls will work past 10:00 pm and several girls that I was told about would only be available after 10:00 pm. So I am not sure if you want to get an overnight girl at 7:00 pm if that is the norm.

SENIOR (> 100 posts) members, PM me if you'the like more details.

John Auro
02-25-16, 09:34
SteelBaton.

Hmmm.

Can not find any more how to lift a good report like this for distinction?

ShinShin
02-26-16, 07:37
In Mandalay, there is not much on open display. Using middle man is probably the best way. But as I said before, if you there with travel as main motive, then hunt some ladies for enjoyment, then you won't be too stressed, if hunting is the only purpose in Mandalay, then spend more time in Yangon or else where maybe much better and much more convenient, and cheaper as well. When I was there last year, another traveler introduced me to a very girlfriendly hotel. Night Sweet Hotel, corner of 40 and 66, is very friendly with working girls, they don't even look when you bring night friends back. The lobby boys also can arrange things for you, but they may get a little too enthused if you use their service.

I just got my new visa approval letter, applied afternoon, got it the next morning, 50 USD, very quick and efficient. I will be there for Thingyan in Mandalay and beyond check out places I have never been to like Hsipaw, Lashio, will be going with a Burma nightlife expert, hope I find something new to report.

Tomasb
02-26-16, 10:18
Well, that was quite a report. I was in Mandalay twice in the past two weeks and could not wait too leave. I am glad to see you had some success but I think most BM's would agree that there was way too much effort required. Frankly, it sounded pretty exhausting. And, as you acknowledge you did overpay but it appears your options were quite limited. I saw nothing by the palace entry and bridge as well.

I noticed the Hotel Sedona walking around the moat and on my way to a decent restaurant called Cozy Cafe. It's prob the nicest hotel in town and a pity you had to pay for two rooms at the budget hotel for such a short time in order to facilitate the deal. They have this same two room policy embedded in Vietnamese law as I had to buy two rooms for my sortie in Saigon. Interesting that they have the same requirement here.

Also, the poor girls prob got $10 for the whole episode. Hope you tipped her.

ShinShin
04-06-16, 04:46
I have been in Mandalay for a week, and although there is not much on the open display, but I found out there is so much pimping under the surface with the local upper middle class and visiting Yangon businessmen and elites. I am here with a Yangon expat who has been in Burma for 16 years, and I learned all actions here are off the radar. There are plenty of sort of like escort services, there are many agents that hook up nice cuties with local businessmen and elites. There are some really gorgeous girls under their management, I was hooked up 2 times by my expat friend, price 150 k both times, both really gorgeous, both never had a foreign client before, you go the hotel room arranged by them, it's all night, the morning the lady change into their ordinary clothes, the whole process is in Burmese so without my Yangon expat friend, it's impossible to arrange, they don't solicit tourist or any strangers, only customers on their list. If I am on my own there is no way I can use this type of service.

Mandalay on surface, there is still quite limited choices, but this trip I got more solicit from taxi drivers and from bell boys at different hotel, but they mostly take you to these run down chicken shacks, or by delivery. But these delivery girls are not very good quality, I saw a few they all asked a very high prices, hard to negotiate the price, all want 50 k-80 k or more, because pimp, bell boy or driver all want take a cut, for an independent foreign tourist, there is not really much to choose in Mandalay, but things maybe changing, more girls are working now as before, but the best ones are all in local private services, some of these girls are so gorgeous that we could only dream of in Thailand or Cambodia, but still they are not on tourist market yet, hope they will because many foriegners would be glad to pay 150 k for this quality.

I will be going up north of Mandalay to some uncharted territories for a week or so, I will be on my own with only my driver, my Yangon expat friend will be going back to Yangon, I hope I find something new.

BlitzBuild
12-31-16, 14:10
I have been in Mandalay for a week, and although there is not much on the open display, but I found out there is so much pimping under the surface with the local upper middle class and visiting Yangon businessmen and elites. I am here with a Yangon expat who has been in Burma for 16 years, and I learned all actions here are off the radar. There are plenty of sort of like escort services, there are many agents that hook up nice cuties with local businessmen and elites. There are some really gorgeous girls under their management, I was hooked up 2 times by my expat friend, price 150 k both times, both really gorgeous, both never had a foreign client before, you go the hotel room arranged by them, it's all night, the morning the lady change into their ordinary clothes, the whole process is in Burmese so without my Yangon expat friend, it's impossible to arrange, they don't solicit tourist or any strangers, only customers on their list. If I am on my own there is no way I can use this type of service.

Mandalay on surface, there is still quite limited choices, but this trip I got more solicit from taxi drivers and from bell boys at different hotel, but they mostly take you to these run down chicken shacks, or by delivery..I've been in Mandalay about a week so far there's no action. I heard that they have massage with extra service special at Olympic hotel and M3.

Shinshin is it possible to share how to get in contact with the agents that hook you up with the local cuties. So far the girls I see here are not of quality.

Leoss
01-03-17, 02:54
I am also going to be in Mandalay and Keng Tung, ShinShin please give us a little bit more info and advice.

Thanks.

Jim Mac
02-24-19, 22:27
I am looking for an update from any NE who's been to Mandalay recently. Ideally I would like to find a nice massage place with happy endings on offer and near the Hilton Hotel. I am visiting there in the not too distant future. Any info to help would be appreciated.

MissionBJ
03-15-19, 13:00
I went to one of the places I researched online, where supposedly happy ending was available. When I went there I saw couple of girls, which were not at all good looking. Didn't felt like spending money on them, so bounced. Next went to a place where they had authentic massage, got one chick and she was doing good massage, but I saw girl going next door who was fantastic looking, also there were curtains in between so I could hear lots of giggling, I thought there is something going here, I asked my current masseus to stop and told her I wanted that chick. They told me I might have to wait for 90 minutes as the other gy massage just started, I said I am OK with that, then few minutes later they told me it might even take more time than 90 minutes, which was another sign of extras. So I said OK I will come next time. As I was leaving they told me her number was 36 and you have to book her in advance as she is very popular. I said OK and they told me no need to pay.

So even if spas look legit, there might be so chicks in them who might be offering extras.

JohnEastBay
02-18-20, 02:46
I am staying next to Sakura Spa (on 76th just of 30th). Well, it is just a cheap hotel, nothing spa about it. I walked in, told guy outside that I an here for spa. He took me several stair cases up into a hotel room. Ash tray durty. Hard bed with questionable linens. Waiting for 15 minutes. Guy asked for 20,000, I said I wanted to see girl first. Finally girl shows up. 5/10, long hair, but not young and not really good looking. I said no thanks. He said I can get another girl. I said maybe tomorrow and walked out.

If place was nicer and cleaner, girl may be passable. Didn't feel right.

JohnEastBay
02-23-20, 09:20
Spa at Marvel hotel is on the 4th floor. Nice clean room with shower. As mentioned before 26,000 for 1 hour oil massage. Girl was OK looking. Maybe early 30's on the heavier side. Started with good massage with no teasing. Flip, she is up for anything. No English, but with help of fingers we agreed to 60,000 for FS. She was pleasant and active, I just wish she was 20 lbs lighter. For $60 not a bad deal in clean place. Make sure to carry protection. None where available.

Redwolf77
08-05-20, 17:48
Next went to a place where they had authentic massage, got one chick and she was doing good massage, but I saw girl going next door who was fantastic looking, also there were curtains in between so I could hear lots of giggling, I thought there is something going here, I asked my current masseus to stop and told her I wanted that chick. They told me I might have to wait for 90 minutes as the other gy massage just started, I said I am OK with that, then few minutes later they told me it might even take more time than 90 minutes, which was another sign of extras. So I said OK I will come next time. As I was leaving they told me her number was 36 and you have to book her in advance as she is very popular. I said OK and they told me no need to pay.

So even if spas look legit, there might be so chicks in them who might be offering extras.Would you have the address?