PDA

View Full Version : Burma vs. Laos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

ChengC
04-07-13, 04:07
You can find a lot of girls in the clubs below $50 and some of them can be up to rating 8. More typically it would be $30-$40 I think for the majority of girls. Depends what you are looking for. As for me, I live in the Philippines, where pussy is cheap and the plenty, so when I travel I only aim for the stunners, at least a rating 8 or 9, though 7 or even 6 would do if I am horny or desperate. Stunners can be quite quite expensive, so what I am saying is just expect the best looking fashion show models to be that high. At least that was my experience, but others possibly have better negociating skills. Note that I only referred to the real stunners in my sentence.

Now, of course, everything is relative, and what is a rating 9 for me can be a rating 6 for someone else and reversely. I would say it's worth going for the exotic factor alone and to make your own mind. The potential is there, but one day can bring nothing and the next day a lot.Hi Denom,

I've just read your posts and am very grateful to your contribution over the informations and experiences you shared. Though it is almost 3 years ago and seemingly you've disappeared from writing for a long time. Are you still reading ISG?

You've previously mentioned about that you took photos from the girls and you've your own "standard" like everyone does! Honestly I'm "desperate" to see your photos of them! Though their appearances might not get same rate from me as from you! But since you've mentioned that you're from the Philippines, so as "Asian" I suppose we've similar "standard"!

It's been a while already that I think and do believe that the exposure of their appearances wouldn't cause them any trouble, besides Myanmar is opening up.

BTW I'm from Taiwan and I've just begun to "monger" recently after aged 30+, and my 'first" destination was "Pilipinas"! And now I'm planning to go to Myanmar.

Terwagne
05-30-13, 16:44
Got to Emperor around 10 pm. Spent a bit of time looking around. I joined 3 pretty and tall girls on the dancing floor but their body language told me they were not interested. Found a pleasant girl with good curves. 25 yo. Back at Traders (girl friendly) she was very sweet. Cuddly, caressing, good BBBJ, enjoying DATY very much. This girl was a good lover, showing she enjoyed herself. Is that what they call GFE? In any case a nice night.

Western787
06-02-13, 11:09
Got to Emperor around 10 pm. Spent a bit of time looking around. I joined 3 pretty and tall girls on the dancing floor but their body language told me they were not interested. Found a pleasant girl with good curves. 25 yo. Back at Traders (girl friendly) she was very sweet. Cuddly, caressing, good BBBJ, enjoying DATY very much. This girl was a good lover, showing she enjoyed herself. Is that what they call GFE? In any case a nice night.Best way to describe GFE (Girlfriend experience) in a P4P situation. Would be if it were videotaped and played back later it would appear to a viewer (excepting 1. General use of a condom 2. Often more than typical age gap) to be a couple that were actually lovers. In other words, a random viewer generally couldn't tell the difference between real lovers (no money exchanged) versus a GFE type P4P experience.

FunMan13
07-19-13, 07:00
Best way to describe GFE (Girlfriend experience) in a P4P situation. Would be if it were videotaped and played back later it would appear to a viewer (excepting 1. General use of a condom 2. Often more than typical age gap) to be a couple that were actually lovers. In other words, a random viewer generally couldn't tell the difference between real lovers (no money exchanged) versus a GFE type P4P experience.Well said. In simpler words, it's like sex with your girlfriend who's madly in love with you.

Wolvenvacht
07-19-13, 07:03
Best way to describe GFE (Girlfriend experience) in a P4P situation. Would be if it were videotaped and played back later it would appear to a viewer (excepting 1. General use of a condom 2. Often more than typical age gap) to be a couple that were actually lovers. In other words, a random viewer generally couldn't tell the difference between real lovers (no money exchanged) versus a GFE type P4P experience.You just invented the Turing-test for GFE!

Steve99
09-23-13, 18:20
Had planned 3 week trip to Burma however only spent 1 week in Rangoon (Yangon). Gave up on the rest of the trip on account of the never ending rain. Tried to get a overnight sleeper train up to Bagan but either it was full for the following few days or the man at the station would not sell me one. The overnight bus was 12 hrs of torture and was told may take 15 due to the rain. Anyway made the best of Yangon re the PforP scene. First hotel I stayed in was the MGM which was one of the cheaper bookable hotels online and what a shit hole it turned out to be, the room was fine but on the floor above me was a Karaoke bar which was open till 2am, and full on noisy with it. Tried to get in to see what the scene was, the type of girls in their suggested it was a pay for pickup joint however they, and the doormen were stone cold as far as foreighners go, so gave up on that one. Also the hotel was a fire trap with no sprinklers (10th floor) nor any apparent smoke detectors and I found out after trying to take the only stairway down to the ground floor that they had totaly blocked off the stairway due to massive renevations going on in the middle floors. Got out of there and went to the New Aye Are hotel which was a lot better in every respect but still expensive and not up to thai standards for eg. This hotel was girl friendly so long as you had paid for a double room, (its strange but they all ask why you booked a double instead of a single when U-turn up, not understanding that a double is the default booking for the rest of the world). Now the pussy bit, went to the Empire club, weird place up on about the 5th floor and a few men around the doorway take you to the lift which takes you straight into the joint, then a $5 fee which gives you your first beer. Once up there you get surrounded by girls all wanting your attention and they are quite persistent with it till you single one out to keep you company. Going asking prices is 50,000k which is around $50 but can bargain down to $40, you have no bar fine either so cheaper than say Thailand for an all nighter. You then take your find home for the night, I got lucky and had 2 nice ones, both 20 years old and very nice looking and performing. If you are going to go, then do it in the dry season if you can otherwise not worth going just for the muff scene, the rest of the day will drive you mad as its not a city with a huge amount to see and do and hard work with it with all the broken pavements, not easy to find good food either, not many safe looking eateries. I took a trip across the river to the even poorer side of town and found a trishaw rider and his sister as a tour guide, spent about 3 hours meandering around and stopping at Buddist temples, tea shops and beer bars, very interesting and you can see how poor the people are, totaly neglected by the government over the decades and a long way behind Thailand and Malaysia for eg, even worse I would say than Cambodia, however on the most part, the people are nice and friendly but don't go over to that part of town looking for muff, there is nothing on offer and if there was it would be in a tin shack over a swamp full of mosquitos and turds.

Terwagne
09-30-13, 09:03
While I usually go to Emperor, change of scene on this trip: first Pioneer Disco (Government owned!). Very loud. Lined up on the stairs are about 10 FL, of mixed quality. One stood out as she was dancing to the techno music. Good slim body, with no breasts. Back at the Parkroyal she turned out a electric performer. 80K. Later in the week a pick up a very elegant and good looking girl from the Music Club. Also 80k. The girls at the Music Club are fun, a bit older, and better English than Emperor.

CumFlyWMe69
10-27-13, 23:43
While I usually go to Emperor, change of scene on this trip: first Pioneer Disco (Government owned!). Very loud. Lined up on the stairs are about 10 FL, of mixed quality. One stood out as she was dancing to the techno music. Good slim body, with no breasts. Back at the Parkroyal she turned out a electric performer. 80K. Later in the week a pick up a very elegant and good looking girl from the Music Club. Also 80k. The girls at the Music Club are fun, a bit older, and better English than Emperor.It sounds like 80k is now the going rate in Yangon. I will find out next week.

The Asian Games in December may even raise the rate even higher.

SailSingapore
10-28-13, 15:19
While I usually go to Emperor, change of scene on this trip: first Pioneer Disco (Government owned!). Very loud. Lined up on the stairs are about 10 FL, of mixed quality. One stood out as she was dancing to the techno music. Good slim body, with no breasts. Back at the Parkroyal she turned out a electric performer. 80K. Later in the week a pick up a very elegant and good looking girl from the Music Club. Also 80k. The girls at the Music Club are fun, a bit older, and better English than Emperor.Try JJ Entertainment. Brightly lit (unlike Emperor) so you can view the FL's.

Also get there by 8:30 pm for best choice.

Other places are Power-Light ( very near JJ opp the lake) & ZeroZone (on rooftop terrace opp Emperor)

CumFlyWMe69
10-29-13, 21:56
Try JJ Entertainment. Brightly lit (unlike Emperor) so you can view the FL's.

Also get there by 8:30 pm for best choice.

Other places are Power-Light (very near JJ opp the lake) & ZeroZone (on rooftop terrace opp Emperor) Thanks for the info.

Any recent intel on Bagan, Inle Lake or Mandalay?

ConquerorVal
12-13-13, 00:04
Thanks for the info.I was hoping you would contribute a report or two on your two weeks in Myanmar. Any information would be appreciated.

ConquerorVal
12-25-13, 12:23
Trying to google and read up on the exact location of this place for some time, I actually came across it by a fluke. From some of the research I was under the impression that it was located on the 25th street, but it is actually on the Shwedagon Pagoda Road, just off the Mahabandoola Road. There is a huge sign with the name of the club on the building, including the floor number. Once you enter the building there is an elderly security guy who points you toward the elevators. There are couple of hawkers trying to sell you condoms / gum, but they are easily dissuaded. To get to the club you take the elevator on your right. The other leads you to the KTV (I think). When you exit on the fifth floor, you are met by a rather busy scene. The club is quite dark, relatively smaller than I thought and full with patrons and girls. Lot of the customers were Asian, but there were some middle aged caucasians (including me) present. The admission is 5000 kyat and you have the option of having a bottle of beer or a glass of alcohol included in the entrance fee. I opted for whisky on rocks. There is a lit up dance floor, with the girls promenading back and forth, comfortable lounge chairs surrounding the stage and a bar at the back. I never got to the back as I was immediately surrounded by half a dozen girls and a waiter (#34) /pussy concierge? Who acted as my interpreter. #34 was quite persistent, asking me which girl I liked. On the stage and off there were plenty of desirable girls to choose from. After, I explained to #34 that I had time restrictions and was looking for short term only, he broke the costs down-40, 000 for session. 15, 000 for two hours hotel room. 3,000 for taxi. So, about $60. 00 dollars. Of course he expected a tip, which I gave him as he was quite helpful.

I picked a 19 year old from Mandalay (saw her ID) , who was friendly with a very nice body. Taxi drove us to a short term hotel where we both had to leave our IDs. Remember to carry a copy of your passport on you person at all times. I am certainly glad I had one with me The room was basic, with AC, TV, two separate twin beds. The bathroom had a shower with warm water which was nice. I suggested that we have a shower together, but the girl declined. Once out of shower I was not disappointed with her body. I prefer shaved pussy, but this girl's Bush was a lovely 19 year old Bush, so who am I to complain. After giving her a nice DATY that she seemed to enjoy, I finished off in a missionary. Bareback was optional with this girl-without extra. After washing up, she went on her phone and started talking to her friends. She certainly did not act very engaged, but the fact that we had a barrier language, and maybe the difference in our ages may have had something to do with it (YMMV) I am pretty sure I could have gone for another shot with her, but being in a hurry to get back to the hotel, and her attitude I cut it short and decided to leave. It could have been better, especially with an overnight session, but I am not really complaining as it was a unique and learning experience. She also showed me photos of her parents and four siblings which was kind of sweet. I hope to get one more chance to visit the club before moving onto Thailand. This time I would take a more patient approach.

Red Kilt
12-25-13, 12:44
Thanks for the info.

Any recent intel on Bagan, Inle Lake or Mandalay?Many members (like me) are reluctant to post too much on the open board as we know that other people besides ISG members read these open posts.

To get more direct and accurate information via PMs you should pay up for a membership and then we can send you information instead of asking for tips without providing FRs.

ConquerorVal
12-26-13, 04:23
Many members (like me) are reluctant to post too much on the open board as we know that other people besides ISG members read these open posts.To get more direct and accurate information via PMs you should pay up for a membership and then we can send you information instead of asking for tips without providing FRs.I understand what you are saying. One wants to protect people involved, especially in oppressive countries, where these activities are illegal, but so, far from my personal experience some members are reluctant to share information even via access to a PM. On that note, I am in Mandalay now for two additional days, and heading out to Bagan, Inle Lake. Even general information pointing one in the right direction would be appreciated-from anyone? Information on the Emperor club is all over the internet and is pretty well public knowledge now, but information outside of Yangon is next to impossible to find.

John Traveller
12-26-13, 20:56
I was in Rangoon earlier this year. When it comes to mongering Burma is a country for the few. But it surely is recommended for the adventurous. It's best to go in the low season when hotels are not full. Set a side a few days in Rangoon before and after seeing the rest of the country. (Coming to Burma ONLY for mongering doesn't much sense for most.) Hotel prices has skyrocketed the last two years so it's best to find a hotel outside the city center where prices are more reasonable. Search on Agoda for a room and book a double one (to avoid joiner fees). Advices on specific hotels and bars / clubs are covered on this forum before.

In the clubs it's important to bargain hard, they start with 50 $, you better suggest 30 or 40 (depending on the club) and stay with that amount. That's for LT. Walk away and they will call you back. Outside some clubs the taxi drivers will demand inflated prices, it seems that there isn't a way to avoid this. It happens sometimes they try other scams as well. (Most drivers in Burma really are honest though.) To find out what's the right price for a specific route ask at your hotel. When you have brought the woman back to your hotel the fun can begin. The women here are really nice and pretty, but with zero skills in english the communication will be restricted to sign language. It's a fun challenge though. Some stay ST only, but most stay LT. Afterwords they will ask for taxi money, do give them that, but not anymore tip except the taxi money.

Bottome line: I repeat that Yangon is an interesting place if you want something different, or else stick to Thailand. And don't contribute to inflate the prices more than they already have. In this country being a bit of a Cheap Charlie is advised.

Sir Lancelot
01-05-14, 18:47
Hi gents,

I will be visiting Burma for two weeks in February, predominantly as a tourist (Yangon, Bagan, Inle, Mandalay) but I also hope to find some girlie action before I head to Bangkok and Pattaya. The Burma pages on ISG seem pretty dormant and there is very little new information, so I wanted to appeal to anyone who has been to help me out, either on the forum itself or via private message.

Yangon seems a pretty active place and I will of course visit Emperor. JJ's is also on my radar so I will definitely check that out too (although someone has mentioned to me that it may now be closed, can anyone shed any light?). I would also like to know whether there is any action to be found in Mandalay or near Bagan. Wherever there are tourists there is usually action to be found but I assume it's 'under the radar'?

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

SailSingapore
01-06-14, 02:43
Hi gents,

I will be visiting Burma for two weeks in February, predominantly as a tourist (Yangon, Bagan, Inle, Mandalay) but I also hope to find some girlie action before I head to Bangkok and Pattaya. The Burma pages on ISG seem pretty dormant and there is very little new information, so I wanted to appeal to anyone who has been to help me out, either on the forum itself or via private message.

Yangon seems a pretty active place and I will of course visit Emperor. JJ's is also on my radar so I will definitely check that out too (although someone has mentioned to me that it may now be closed, can anyone shed any light?). I would also like to know whether there is any action to be found in Mandalay or near Bagan. Wherever there are tourists there is usually action to be found but I assume it's 'under the radar'?

As always I will post a lengthy diary on these pages when I get back, which will include lots of photos.Zero Zone is in bldg exactly opposite Emporer. It is on the top floor terrace with a covered area with a bar, BBQ, show floor. It is ok ok.

Power Light is near the lake. It is a stand alone hall which is quite large & has private rooms also on upper floor. It is nicer.

===============

In case your hotel does not allow fl's :

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15, 000 kyat. Do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel which is MUCH more expensive.

======================

Other joints :

GTR Bar.

Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound.

37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road.

DJ's Bar.

Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound.

37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road.

Pioneer.

330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J. J Entertainment City.

4th Flr. Set Yon Road. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.

Ph: 201899. Ext. 3487. 728203.

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice.

Price is about 30, 000 to 50, 000 kyat depending on quality

Golfinho
01-06-14, 03:47
Bangkok and Pattaya. The Burma pages on ISG seem pretty dormant and there is very little new information.Everything's already been said. No new information needed. More fighting (nobody killed this time) shut JJ down in November. Buildings on both side of Emperer being torn out and flood of dreks and sex tourists turning up. You can feel like you're having yourself and a big and exotic adventure before you go back to your roost in Pattaya.

ConquerorVal
01-11-14, 11:05
Both nice places to visit, but best to my knowledge not great mongering destinations. I stayed at new Bagan, which seems to have only one main road with nothing apparent of interest to a monger. The backpacker area-Nyaung U seemed to show much more life than either Old or New Bagan. I think if any mongering is to happen its likely there. Similarly, in Inle Lake vicinity, the busiest part to stay in is in Nyaungswe, where there is lot of activity for a relatively small town. Aside from couple of signs for traditional massage, there was nothing evident or visible to a tourist seeking naughty entertainment. There are a lot of local bike taxis-so one can ask them perhaps. I did not feel comfortable taking this approach as I am not sure what the reaction to my request would be especially in a relatively small, close knit community. Mandalay and Yangon are different stories.

Sir Lancelot
01-12-14, 19:26
Zero Zone is in bldg exactly opposite Emperor. It is on the top floor terrace with a covered area with a bar, BBQ, show floor.Thanks, lots of really useful info, you obviously know the scene very well (unlike a certain person a few posts below who bizarrely PMd me several aggressive PMs and when I added him to my 'ignore list' reported my post!). I have a few questions about some of the places you mentioned, so will send you an email. Thanks again and I will certainly post a report afterwards.

ConquerorVal
01-14-14, 09:11
It has taken me a while to do my final report on Yangon, as I have been sucked into the debauchery vortex known as Pattaya. This time as planned I positioned myself at the stand up part of the bar. There were couple of drop dead gorgeous little morsels parading themselves on the stage. My friend #34 was there to help me translate. I asked him about the possibility of getting one of the stage girls. He said the one I liked has already been spoken for by being given a garland by one of the customers, and it would be about 100, 000 kyat for her. But then he said the girls on stage don't fuck. Only the girls mingling with the patrons fuck (his words). It appears that he was not promoting the stage girls. Moment I entered I was immediately surrounded by about five young girls including the one I had last time. I don't think she remembered me. Unsure which to pick, I decided to wait a while. According to one of the gents standing beside me by the bar, I better not hang back too long as the girls start to leave if not taken before eleven. One thing I did not know was that the girls in the bar come with several mamasans. Initially, I chose a girl that was very friendly, but her demeanor changed once we were talking about cost. I got second thoughts and asked #34 what he knew about her. He said he did not know much about her behavior but he knew another girl that was nice and did everything (his words again). The other girl came over and she was a really young looking 19 year old. I changed my mind and picked this girl which caused quite a scene, as the mamasan with the initial girl I was interested in started arguing with #34 and mamasan of the girl I was interested in now. I am so glad I chose this girl. She was really cute and sweet and did do everything I wanted. One of the best DFK-GFE like experiences, really nice tight pussy and went crazy when I went down on her. Wow! She even took selfies (of us) when we were in the bed. Felt like a teenager. The costs were same as my previous visit here and the hotel was the short time Summer Hotel, already mentioned by one of the previous ISG contributors. After my session finished she gave me her name and her mamasan's name and phone number. The really funny thing was that we were picked up by the mamasan in a van blasting dancing music, with three other girls and a driver. It was a fun ride to my hotel in the city of Yangon at night. Would love to be back at the Emperor again right now. As noted by previous member the buildings adjacent to the club are being torn down, so who knows what the future holds for this place. At the pace things are moving it make take some time to tear down. I saw very little investment in the city and the country. I suspect that the lack of rule of law and ruling junta has something to do with it. If you are into mongering I would say that Burma as a whole is not the place to go, but visiting as a tourist it is great. Burma is the land of smiles, not Thailand.

Note of caution: Unless you are into barebacking, bring a party hat with you, because these girls do not carry them on their person. Too dangerous as they can be arrested.

Golfinho
01-14-14, 10:01
It has taken me a while to do my final report on Yangon, as I have been sucked into the debauchery vortex known as Pattaya.

Note of caution: Unless you are into barebacking, bring a party hat with you, because these girls do not carry them on their person. Too dangerous as they can be arrested.While the positive experience of the first-time visitor here is common, the novelty quickly wears off. Multiple visits over a number of years and we can say the Emperor scene has deteriorated. A lot. Partly because of increased flights bringing many Indians and Chinese to town. But this can no less truly be said about a number of places. Girls now all have cell phones, raised expectations, prices, etc, and shortening the time. As for the mamasan situation, note these girls are semi-enslaved, and more so than most countries, sad but true. Anyone knowing the reality would not try to attempt short-changeing these girls on the price they ask. As for practical matters: the girls who swarm unwitting newcomers at the bar for the most part (the most part) are the skanks, who have no chance at being selected by the preferred Asian (Nippon, Thai, Singapore) clientele. Premium looking girls will have their choice of customer. Also, not only must you carry and use your own protection, make sure your date does not have a cough. There is TB here, rampant, and many of the girls do high volume. Music starts at 8:45, arriving before that useless unless you are with group doing the room thing. All in all, this scene is not what you could call a sporting environment. The girls won't enjoy a drink with you. And after the show. After 10:15 pm or so, are aggressively shopped by their keepers. Enjoy the place at first, because the more you know about it, the less it will appeal. Don't forget to give your date taxi money. 5k kyat. Essential unless you are a (fill in the blank). And absolutely tip if you want positive word of mouth. Vital for tapping her friend network.

Golfinho
01-21-14, 09:16
I saw very little investment in the city and the country.You can't be serious, right? What color was the sky where you were? The whole of bleedin' Yangon is a construction site. Covering the ground from the ten square meter hotel room where you parked your family while you walked to the closest cheap brothel, you couldn't have missed seeing it.

Photos: exterior bldg housing Emperor and street.

ButtLover
01-24-14, 12:47
Hi,

I was in Yangon one week. First day I picked a girl from Emporer and took her to a short time motel (summer motel) Price for girl 50usd and the Motel 16. 000 kyat. Next day when I arrived at Emporer it was closed, because of a crackdown from the Police I was told. Another day I went to Park Royal Hotel, the girls here are expensive and wants 100usd. I miss the option for daytime-sex here in Yangon as well as lowend sex. Walking around here for a whole day among all the beautiful women without the opportunity to fuck is pure torture.

BL

Rajib14
01-24-14, 15:24
I am now in Yangon for a week, staying in one of my relative's house.

Is there any daytime sex facilities, anybody, any information reply please.

ConquerorVal
01-24-14, 18:32
Covering the ground from the ten square meter hotel room where you parked your family while you walked to the closest cheap brothel, you couldn't have missed seeing it.Ouch! Making it personal? A little anger management problem? But perhaps if I would have paid $250.00 US for a $70.00 hotel room and hooked up with a high end call girl, I would have seen a lot more construction going on in Yangon. Next time I will know better. Thank you very much Mr. Golfinho for your wisdom- you guardian of Burma and all that is good. Keep up with the negative reports on mongering in Burma. Hopefully, it will keep those awful losers and scum bag sex tourists (your words in our correspondence) at bay. Maybe you should partake in another forum. Last time I checked ISG stood for International Sex Guide.

ConquerorVal
01-25-14, 02:35
... ten square meter hotel room where you parked your family(fuck you Golfinho!!!) while you walked to the closest cheap brothelUnfortunately, it has not taken me very long on this board to put someone on my ignore list, namely, this cantankerous, arrogant, rude and judgmental a-hole. After I posted my interest in going to Myanmar, he was the only one to sent me several useless private messages. Throughout our communication his messages felt strained, and underlined with aggression. He clearly expressed his contempt for people pursuing our hobby, and this forum. Why is he on it? He did not provide any really new helpful information that is not already available on the internet. After my last report he only highlighted my mention of the debauchery aspect of Pattaya and the bareback warning, while calling most of the girls at the Emperor skanks (real bleedin' nice and classy) and girls having TB.

I don't know what this guy does, (overpaid NGO, WHO, marauding engineer) but he obviously visits Myanmar a lot, and has a vested interest. He tries to dissuade people from visiting Burma for sex. Whatever he posts keep in mind, he has an agenda and read it with caution and scepticism. He does not want you to visit! Burmese girls are sweet and pretty, and I am sure there are numerous options in Yangon. I will have nothing to do with this jerk!

LifeIsABeach
01-25-14, 03:26
ConquerorVal, keep posting your reports as every monger's experience is different and greatly appreciated. Ignore any personal attacks. It's your enjoyment that counts.

Sir Lancelot
01-25-14, 15:45
after i posted my interest in going to myanmar, he was the only one to sent me several useless private messages. throughout our communication his messages felt underlined with aggression. he clearly expressed his contempt for people pursuing our hobby, and this forum. why is he on it?golfinho did exactly the same to me. several aggressive emails and incredibly his main problem seemed to be people like me sharing our experiences on this forum (or in his words 'bragging')! surely that's the whole point of isg, people gaining information before their trip and then sharing their experiences afterwards, whether good or bad. i have to question the intelligence of someone with his views being a member of this site. when i took him to task he did what children do in the school yard, he resorted to name calling and ridiculously implied that i seek **** girls. on to my ignore list he went. i agree with you, he has an agenda and is actively discouraging anyone from visiting burma for his own personal gain.

val, occasionally on this forum you will encounter people like golfinho. don't take it too personally because for every person like him there will be dozens who are very grateful for the information you provide. i will be visiting burma soon and i enjoyed your reports and found them very useful.

Tim Bone
01-25-14, 18:25
golfinho did exactly the same to me. several aggressive emails and incredibly his main problem seemed to be people like me sharing our experiences on this forum (or in his words 'bragging')! surely that's the whole point of isg, people gaining information before their trip and then sharing their experiences afterwards, whether good or bad. i have to question the intelligence of someone with his views being a member of this site. when i took him to task he did what children do in the school yard, he resorted to name calling and ridiculously implied that i seek **** girls. on to my ignore list he went. i agree with you, he has an agenda and is actively discouraging anyone from visiting burma for his own personal gain.

val, occasionally on this forum you will encounter people like golfinho. don't take it too personally because for every person like him there will be dozens who are very grateful for the information you provide. i will be visiting burma soon and i enjoyed your reports and found them very useful.hi lancalot,

having read very good trip reports by you from other places i'm really looking forward to yours from burma. i'm really looking forward to being back in yangon next month. not sure where i will be accomodated this time either so i have to wait and see if i can partake in my favourite hobby.

FunMan13
02-05-14, 07:47
Hi Lancelot,

We communicated about AC a couple years ago. I am also going to Myanmar later this month. I hope our dates jive and we can finally meet for that beer I promised. I will PM you my itinerary.

Funman13.

Golfinho
02-05-14, 09:29
and girls having TB.!Just giving accurate information. You would be advised about the TB, don't take one that's coughing. What's so hard about understanding that? It has not been so long ago that any girl caught out night with a foreigner would receive the gang treatment by the boys in uniform. Some changes, but still girls for whatever reason won't be seen with you other than getting in cab from brothel to hotel. Want to post a girl's picture on the internet? Just first ask her how she'd feel about that. And, also correcting inaccurate information, like 'there's no investment'. Still can't believe someone actually said that. Just goes to show. Clueless. And classy: parking the family in the closest hotel to the brothel.

John Traveller
02-05-14, 21:48
TB is endemic in all third-world countries, nothing special about Burma. Just stay away from people that caughs or sneezes, and you will be fine. (Even in restaurants, if somebody opens their mouth at the other tables. Run away! Joking! But seriously: in theory it is contagious that way also.)

Source: wikipedia.

Just giving accurate information. You would be advised about the TB, don't take one that's coughing. What's so hard about understanding that? It has not been so long ago that any girl caught out night with a foreigner would receive the gang treatment by the boys in uniform. Some changes, but still girls for whatever reason won't be seen with you other than getting in cab from brothel to hotel. Want to post a girl's picture on the internet? Just first ask her how she'd feel about that. And, also correcting inaccurate information, like 'there's no investment'. Still can't believe someone actually said that. Just goes to show. Clueless. And classy: parking the family in the closest hotel to the brothel.

ConquerorVal
02-06-14, 02:30
Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho [View Original Post]-Madagascar
I've driven motorcycles through the countryside where girls see you coming and lift their shirts and skirts to show you what they have. Stop if you want, spend a week with her or keep going. This would traumatize you? Go back to Pattaya. For hotels, sorry if you have no money and enjoy your mosquitos. Regardez, what is to debate? We know what this country is. Enjoy the way you want, and while your at it you can tell all the world and invite them to come. Wouldn't that be nice.

While checking out the Madagascar thread in one of the responses I came across my favourite members, namely Mr. Golfinho. Unfortunately, my evil twin has put this wonderful individual on an ignore list, and I can only catch glimpses of his wisdom and good will through replies to other members. It seems that he feels that there are some potential sex tourists lurking in this forum. Oh the shame! I am pleased that Mr. Golfinho's mission is worldwide and his efforts in preventing places turning into another Pattaya, continue. One cannot have hordes of fornicating, child molesting, infidels ravishing virgin lands. Oh to be so worldly and enlightened-I could only wish.

In the other reply on the Burma thread, the esteemed Mr. Golfinho remarked that my evil twin booked the hotel close to a cheap brothel. Apparently, according to (classless) Val he booked the hotel because it was the cheapest / most affordable option mentioned on the trip advisor. The fact that the brothel (he did not know it was cheap at the time) was close, was just a bonus. But what do I know. Also in the defence of my evil, douche bag twin, I guess he compared booming construction to other places he has visited and it was not as evident to him. Forgive his blindness and ignorance, and let it go. To forgive is to be divine. Nobody even you(even though you may be close to it) is perfect. It seems that on one hand you call these Burmese angels enslaved girls(would not doubt it) and on another hand skanks(I am sooo disappointed with you). I think that must have been a slip. Also, get a life you bully, contribute something worthwhile and relevant or get the f@#$% off this forum. Sorry, sorry, sorry that was my evil twin!

God Bless, and keep the barbarians at the gate.

Golfinho
02-06-14, 03:18
Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho [View Original Post]-

God Bless, and keep the barbarians at the gate.A groupie! How flattering.

FunMan13
02-10-14, 23:10
Fellas,

PLEASE, we need to get back to the subject of mongering and stay focus. The Myanmar thread is already very weak. Let's not discourage potential contributors.

I do agree on one thing: We should NEVER post face pictures of the girls without their consent and most of them will NOT consent. It will ruin them, especially if they did something like meeting you after work to avoid BF. Some of them are in relationships and their pictures on the internet is not right. Come on, if you provide a name and the location, the mongers will find them.

Of course this does not apply to the bad ones like runners, star fishes and liars. By all means, get them off the market. If I have my way, I'd nail them to trees!

My Myanmar adventure begins on Wednesday. Sigh, so far, it does not look promising.

Sir Lancelot
02-11-14, 01:00
My Myanmar adventure begins on Wednesday.Have a great time, I look forward to read about your experiences on this page. I will also be visiting Myanmar soon so your report will be very useful.

ConquerorVal
02-11-14, 02:06
Sigh, so far, it does not look promising.I am sure you will have fun with the girls, especially in Yangon. Don't know about other destinations. I wish I could have spent a whole night with one of the girls. Of course, I suspect English is non existent with most of the working girls. I am looking forward to reading yours and other mongers' reports. The Burmese people are the nicest, kindest people I have ever met. There is certain sweetness and gentleness to them. They have not been jaded by tourists yet, and you will notice the difference.

Kerrstar
02-11-14, 13:47
Fellas,

Sigh, so far, it does not look promising.I can give you an update on Nay Pyi Daw, I moved here about 2 weeks ago after 4 years in Singapore. There is absolutely nothing happening here from what I can see. I haven't even found a decent bar. The city itself is spread right out so without a car you're pretty much stuck at your hotel. I have a car and drive to share with others from the office but I haven't ventured out far as I've just started a new job with a different company and I'm seeing how the lay of the land is first.

Been to a couple of good restaurants for dinner and a few beers but there's nothing happening in them. I have heard of some bars in the old part of the city but have only been there during the day and I read that the police closed a lot of them down.

I'll try to get around a bit more over the next few weeks, especially if I change hotels to somewhere nearer the centre of town.

On the bright side, golf here is much cheaper than Singapore.

ConquerorVal
03-08-14, 22:32
What is up with the lack of reports. Yangon is full of pussy-so where are the posts? #13, where are you and where is the much anticipated (at least by me) report on Yangon. Has the one who shall not be named got to you?

FunMan13
04-27-14, 06:22
I am so sorry for this late report. As soon as I returned to USA, I got very busy with work and other personal stuff and kept putting off writing this report. Luckily I had made notes on my smart phone. I want to thank 2 brother mongers who PMed to remind me that I owe the thread a report.

I arrived in Yangon Thursday, Feb. 20. Went to Emperor Club around 7:30 pm. There was only another customer. The place was so dark I just could not see the faces of the girls. The other guy was smart (or very tacky). He used his mobile phone light on the girls' faces and selected one. I just couldn't make myself do that. At about 8:15, more guys came in. They were all kinds: Caucasians, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian / Singapore Chinese and locals. The place quickly got busy. Some guys used the private rooms which have better lighting. The girls would line up outside the room then parade inside. One is expected to make a choice immediately.

Finally at about 9:30, I selected Enjek who could not speak good English. MMS Saung Thazin (whom someone PMed her name to me) came and negotiated. We agreed on 50, 000 kyats LT until around 8 AM the next morning. Enjek was very GFE and orgasmic although her BBBJ skill was average. But she came so many times I felt like I was servicing her instead of the other way around. Luckily I took ½ tablet of V and was able to stay hard. Her command of English was better than when in the Club so we hit off. We had another session in the morning then went down for complimentary breakfast provided by my hotel. She left around 9:30 AM. I gave her 5, 000 kyats tip.

On the second night I went back to Emperor (my hotel is only 3 blocks away) about the same time. It was busier than Thursday and Enjek was not there. I picked another girl (forgot her name) who was less fun, I. E. Less GFE. Again, she left around 9 AM after breakfast and no tip.

On the third night, again I went to Emperor. Street lights in Yangon are not very bright and almost all shops close at dusk. I was not very keen to go further out of my part of downtown. I also figured that other clubs would be just like Emperor. Enjek immediately saw me and came over. I told her I was very tired (which was true) and will go back to my hotel to take a nap. I had found out from Enjek 2 nights ago that Emperor closes at midnight but the girls can leave after 11 PM. So I told her to come to my hotel after work. She agreed. I went back to my hotel, told the doorman to let Enjek in, and went to take a nap. My room phone rang about 11:15 PM and someone said 'lady friend here'. I said 'good, let her come up'. Enjek came up and told me she was very tired and asked if I could let her take a nap before we boom boom. What can I say but okay? Well, she was so tired that she could not wake up until 6 AM. We had an average session and she wanted to leave. I was already kind of turnoff by her change of attitude and was also keen to go out and do some last minute shopping before leaving for the airport. So I gave her 30, 000 kyats. She wanted 50, 000 kyats like the last time. I said NO as I did not intend to pay her to sleep. I also know that she is getting a lot more by bypassing the MMS. Anyway, she was not happy but left when she knew I wouldn't bulge. Oh, needless to say, NO TIP.

Let me give the most accurate description of the location of Emperor Club. It is NOT on Shwedagon Pagoda Road near the corner of Mahabandoola Road. Yes, it is on Shwedagon Pagoda Road, but half way BTW Mahabandoola Road & Anawrahta Road which is quite a distance from the junction. I wasted a lot of time and energy walking all four corners of that junction.

Myanmar RECAP to come. Thanks.

FunMan13
04-27-14, 07:02
This report is my PERSONAL opinion. Everyone has the right to his opinion. If you disagree, I will accept your point of view. But please do not get ugly with me.

For our hobby, I think Myanmar is not much fun although it is cheap compared to Bangkok (I have never mongered in other cities in Thailand). I didn't find anything in Mandalay and Bagan. In Yangon I only went to Emperor Club three times. The girls were okay, didn't see any stunners. I paid 50, 000 kyats each time as Mamasan negotiated. Sex was okay with Enjek but the other girl was nothing to write about. The girls (actually all Burmese) have a certain body odor which, although was not foul smelling, was a turnoff for me.

Food in Yangon was terrible. I am Chinese. I stayed in Chinatown expecting decent Chinese food and hawker stalls like any Chinatown in Southeast Asia. I found only one Chinese restaurant a few doors from Emperor which was extremely expensive. The street food was so dirty I dare not try. I ended up eating a lot of Indian food.

However, I will recommend the Min Lan Rakhine Seafood Restaurant: 45 Baho RoadatKhattar St. Sanchaung. Take the very, very slow but fun Yangon Circle Line train to Pann Hlaing Station. Exit station, turn right, walk to end of the road, turn left at T-junction (you will see Asia Royal Hosp) , walk 5 minutes more, you will see the big restaurant carpark on the left. They have super excellent, fresh and cheap seafood cooked several ways.

I stayed at the Chit Sayar Hotel: 646 Mahabandoola Road, BTW 21st / 22nd, Chinatown. www.chitsayarhotel.com. I booked on Agoda. Com for $165 for 3 nights. This hotel is only 3 blocks from Emperor. It is very clean, comfortable and GF (girl friendly). The front desk will take the girl's I'd card like in Bangkok. I found that Agoda. Com had the best deals in all three cities I visited.

All the Burmese people I encountered were very nice, pleasant and friendly. The Buddhist temples and monuments were very impressive. I am not Buddhist but I like to see places of worship. Some of the religious buildings in Bagan were as massive as cathedrals in Europe. The Shwedagon Paya in Yangon is unequaled, more impressive than any temple in Bangkok.

Will I go back to Yangon? Probably not.

Funman13 OUT.

Bellerophonv
05-03-14, 10:08
Does Google Maps gives the good location of emperor?

https://goo.gl/maps/9w0LM

Let me give the most accurate description of the location of Emperor Club. It is NOT on Shwedagon Pagoda Road near the corner of Mahabandoola Road. Yes, it is on Shwedagon Pagoda Road, but half way BTW Mahabandoola Road & Anawrahta Road which is quite a distance from the junction. I wasted a lot of time and energy walking all four corners of that junction.

Monkla
05-04-14, 17:16
Anyone going to be around?

FunMan13
05-05-14, 05:13
Does Google Maps gives the good location of emperor?

https://goo.gl/maps/9w0LMYes, it's quite accurate, maybe a little towards the north, but correct side of the street.

Cucumber
05-10-14, 14:22
This report is my PERSONAL opinion. Everyone has the right to his opinion. If you disagree, I will accept your point of view. But please do not get ugly with me.

For our hobby, I think Myanmar is not much fun although it is cheap compared to Bangkok (I have never mongered in other cities in Thailand). I didn't find anything in Mandalay and Bagan. In Yangon I only went to Emperor Club three times. (SNIP) Thanks for the good report. I share your impressions and opinion. The hotel info is particularly useful for those of us who need to go there anyway.

Traveler1234
05-10-14, 16:06

Funman13 OUT.Good FR.

Try Phnom Penh next visit, more bang for your dollar and Khmer girls perform, IMHO.

SteelBaton
05-13-14, 01:23
There a treats to be had there. Will try to add photo from iPad,

Good FR.

Try Phnom Penh next visit, more bang for your dollar and Khmer girls perform, IMHO.

FunMan13
05-14-14, 15:58
Yes, I was there in 2008 and had a great time. I even persuaded a very hot girl to go with me to Siem Reap for three days. She spoke some English and did not ask for money. Because she was local, we paid local fares on buses, etc., except admission at Angkor what. I paid the Foreigner fee (which I should) but her admission was free. I had some of the best 3 days of my life. She was totally GFE. When I left Angkor what, she was in tears, didn't want me to leave. I slipped US $300 in her purse.

Good FR.

ConquerorVal
06-03-14, 23:57
Funman13 OUT. Good and informative report Funman. Much overdue, but you are forgiven. I did not notice any particular odour on the girls, but I did not spend as much time with them as you did. Everything else I agree with, except I would definitely take a short flight to Yangon for some more pussy action.

Hotrod10
06-10-14, 05:07
Funmad13 your reports were just what I was looking for and the reason I belong to this site. Thanks.

Otari
06-10-14, 15:32
Is there anything going in the southern Burma? I'd like to cross the border close to Kwathoung and go up to the north.

Kerrstar
06-11-14, 03:38
Is there anything going in the southern Burma? I'd like to cross the border close to Kwathoung and go up to the north.Not a thing as far as I know. Also, you cannot travel overland from there to Yangon, you would need to fly up. I have read about someone doing it by train, but officially foreigners are banned from taking trains to and from there. To Mandalay from Yangon is ok. I think you would struggle just buying tickets as it is likely no-one will speak English there.

Otari
06-11-14, 21:30
Not a thing as far as I know. Also, you cannot travel overland from there to Yangon, you would need to fly up. I have read about someone doing it by train, but officially foreigners are banned from taking trains to and from there. To Mandalay from Yangon is ok. I think you would struggle just buying tickets as it is likely no-one will speak English there.Thanks Kerrstar for the info. I heard that traveling up to the north from the south border with Thailand was forbidden before and recently should be possible. However if there is no action I hesitating if this worth to do it. During my trips I try to combine sightseeing with mongering.

LifeIsABeach
06-12-14, 04:40
I stayed at the Chit Sayar Hotel: 646 Mahabandoola Road, BTW 21st / 22nd, Chinatown. www.chitsayarhotel.com. I booked on Agoda. Com for $165 for 3 nights. This hotel is only 3 blocks from Emperor. It is very clean, comfortable and GF (girl friendly). The front desk will take the girl's I'd card like in Bangkok. I found that Agoda. Com had the best deals in all three cities I visited.Funman, did you have to book the room as a double or single or just the room without having any problems bringing the girls back to the hotel?

Sidtip
08-17-14, 13:32
I have spent hours pounding the streets looking for a massage or anything that looks like a girlie place and have found nothing at all. A taxi took me to the Jasmine Beauty parlour or something similar but I paid $3 to have some fat thing knead my legs for an hour in a room with other dudes. She refused to touch anything and moved my leg away when I touched her big fat jelly butt with it. The round city train is great, the market is appalling and the eating experiences are the worst imaginable. I can't even find a proper clean normal restaurant that makes me feel safe. It was 4 pm today before I found something to eat. A tin of nuts.

No one is replying to my Tango messages. I'll try one of these clubs tonight but I'm on the first flight out tomorrow unless things improve fast.

Sidtip
08-18-14, 09:39
Yesterday I said this place was rubbish for having fun. Last night I went to have a look at these supposed bars. They are all in 24th street. Easy to find. I went into one and it looked dead as did the others from outside. I saw the fashion show about 9 pm from the street. Then a dude comes up asking what I want and I tell him. I follow him along the street to a new place that says its a club but its the shittest club on the earth. You go uo some stairs off the street to a lift on the left that has a dude operating it. 6th floor massage. Out of the lift. Shit club on the right. Turn left for the girls and left again through a scary looking doorway and there will be a handful of dudes and some girls.

Last night it cost me $40 plus $1 for a condom and wipe. The girl was a 7 but OMG was she bad. Tried to get the condom on immediately. Refused to take off top. Tried to stop me touching her hole. Definitely no fingering. She lay back and let me rub my cock on her. Started moving as I touched her clit and seemed to be enjoying it but soon realised that it was leading to fingering so stopped me. After 10 minutes put on the condom and lay back to be entered. No lube. Was not that wet. By this time her looks had grown on me and she was an 8 or 9 but I got the distinct impression she hated me. So I smiled and fucked her like she was fucking me. She was not amused when I tried to slip a finger in her bum. Either she hates westerners or she hates the job or both.

Oh, they gave me a lineup before I picked her. Three girls when I asked for more. She was one of th initial 3. The others were maybe 6 or 7 but two of them were acting more playful. Mine was about 24. The more playful ones may have been 27.

It all happens on a dirty mattress that leans up against the way before and after the job and there is no towell. The toilet is not good and there is no shower.

So I wen back today. Got in the lift with a local who says a massge there is $12. I was asked if I wanted sex. I said yes and was quoted $30. I said no thanks I was not a tourist and wanted the local price. I offered $20 and settled for $23. He tried for an extra $1 for the condom but I just laughed and said I was not a fool tourist. No one speaks much english so it's not important what I said.

This girl was also relucantnt to take off her top but she did. Sucked nipples ears etc and eventual fuck. Didn't even try to finger t this one. She would have let it happen but she was not as cute and who kows what's been in that hole.

Maybe a 7 out of 10 big tits when out of bra. Good size and shape.

Outside the signs say. Minbalar cinema in big lights and wang fu seafood restaurant. $23 for 20 minutes with this girl was a great deal. $40 with the other one was probably even better because she really was a looker up close.

I bought a ticket out of here after the $40 starfish but now I wish I hadn't. There is beauty massage thing in 34th st. $20 for an hour. It might offer extras. The girls are very nice. There is a foot place in 19th st. The girls are the cutest I have seen in this whole hot place but they offer nothing at all except feet and shoulders. If you could get one of them to rub your willy you would be a happy chappy. I'm outa here. See you in Bangkok tomorrow.

Sacasable
08-26-14, 11:20
Is there anything going in the southern Burma? I'd like to cross the border close to Kwathoung and go up to the north.Otari,

There certainly used to be some Burmese action on the Thai side. It was good a few years back, but last time I was there a year or two ago it was very disappointing.

Also, what Kerrstar said about not being easy to travel up freely from there is correct, however, when I looked in to this before I heard you can request special permission if your heart is set on that journey.

Otari
09-25-14, 19:47
Otari,

There certainly used to be some Burmese action on the Thai side. It was good a few years back, but last time I was there a year or two ago it was very disappointing.

Also, what Kerrstar said about not being easy to travel up freely from there is correct, however, when I looked in to this before I heard you can request special permission if your heart is set on that journey.Thank you Sacasable for your advice. I'm trying to find a destination where I could combine mongering with sightseeing. Would you have any idea?

Sacasable
10-05-14, 08:46
Otari,

1.) What sort of sightseeing are you looking for?

2.) Is this question specific to Burma?

Thank you Sacasable for your advice. I'm trying to find a destination where I could combine mongering with sightseeing. Would you have any idea?

Tercar 66
10-25-14, 13:14
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Mynmar soon as I have already visited Bangkok and Manila for business and mongering. I wanted to know the current situation as to what to expect in terms of Mongering in Myanmar in terms of easy availibility, quality of girls and cost.

Thanks

SteelBaton
11-09-14, 09:03
Was in Yangon this week and went to the Emperor. Lots of girls as usual, but the quality seemed pretty low. I finally found a couple that looked nice enough. Probably 19-20, thin with "B" or "C" tits, pretty faces. They wanted 80,000 ($80) for LT. I negotiated down to $70, but it wasn't easy. There were a few rooms of Japanese and Korean business dudes. That's where all the girls wanted to be. Apparently these guys were paying $100.

I took both back to my hotel. But one of them had such bad skin under her dress I just gave her $30 and asked her to leave. Looked like she'd been bitten or had some weird rash. The other was cute. I tested her for HIV and got her undressed and let her suck my cock while waiting for the test result (20 minutes). Result was a negative. So I banged her but her performance was not great and her rang several times. I'm too nice, I tipped her $10 and sent her home.

Not sure if it was just a bad night or if things are getting worse. I had much better experiences in HCMC later in the week. At least the girls there speak some English.

Tercar 66
11-14-14, 12:53
I will be visiting Yangoon soon and would not like to pick up for the Full night as I assume is 100 USD. How much do these girls charge for one or two hours with 2 pops. Are there places other than Emperor for pick ups. I will be staying at the Grand United in China town. Are there also full service MPs near that area and how much do they charge for the massage and extras.

Thank you for your response and PM's.

Sanuk327
12-09-14, 18:34
I will be visiting Yangoon soon and would not like to pick up for the Full night as I assume is 100 USD. How much do these girls charge for one or two hours with 2 pops. Are there places other than Emperor for pick ups. I will be staying at the Grand United in China town. Are there also full service MPs near that area and how much do they charge for the massage and extras.

Thank you for your response and PM's.Just returned from Burma. In Yangon I visited Emperor club in Chinatown. The fashion show starts 8:30 and last 1 hour. If you like a Fashion show girl, buy $5 flower garland and she comes to your table. Some fashion show girls are pretty, some not. Fashion show girls want $100/ night. There are plenty of regular girls in the club who want $60/ night or $40-$50 for 2 hours. I also stayed in Grand United hotel and had no problems bringing the girl in. Security guard downstairs took her I'd and we went to elevator. The girl gets 50% of the money. Note that Burma girls are not shaved. She did BBBJ and CIM, no problems. They all work through pimps inside the club who try to sell girls. He usually says like "This girl wants to sleep with you". Most girls come to your table to get your attention. It is OK to reject a girl, they just move on. Some girls speak little English, some don't. Bring you own condom as pimps offer condoms for $$. Entrance fee is $5 and include 1 drink. It is pretty dark inside, so look carefully who you want to bring. Did not visit full service MP in Yangon but visited one in Mandalay. Respond if you are interested about Mandalay info.

John Traveller
12-14-14, 18:07
Crazy how prices have increased. Less than two years ago it was 30 bucks + 5 for taxi-money / tip at Emperor. Usually that was all night, but sometimes just shorttime.

So that's doubling in two years. It seems that previous low-price destinations like Burma and Cambodia are catching up with high-price destinations like Thailand. Costs will probably will be the same in two more years. But will quality / choices / health be the same? Of course not. So there will be no reason to go to Burma or Cambodia for mongering.

Just returned from Burma. In Yangon I visited Emperor club in Chinatown. The fashion show starts 8:30 and last 1 hour. If you like a Fashion show girl, buy $5 flower garland and she comes to your table. Some fashion show girls are pretty, some not. Fashion show girls want $100/ night. There are plenty of regular girls in the club who want $60/ night or $40-$50 for 2 hours. I also stayed in Grand United hotel and had no problems bringing the girl in. Security guard downstairs took her I'd and we went to elevator. The girl gets 50% of the money. Note that Burma girls are not shaved. She did BBBJ and CIM, no problems. They all work through pimps inside the club who try to sell girls. He usually says like "This girl wants to sleep with you". Most girls come to your table to get your attention. It is OK to reject a girl, they just move on. Some girls speak little English, some don't. Bring you own condom as pimps offer condoms for $$. Entrance fee is $5 and include 1 drink. It is pretty dark inside, so look carefully who you want to bring. Did not visit full service MP in Yangon but visited one in Mandalay. Respond if you are interested about Mandalay info.

Tiger 888
12-14-14, 20:21
Crazy how prices have increased. Less than two years ago it was 30 bucks + 5 for taxi-money / tip at Emperor. Usually that was all night, but sometimes just shorttime.

So that's doubling in two years. It seems that previous low-price destinations like Burma and Cambodia are catching up with high-price destinations like Thailand. Costs will probably will be the same in two more years. But will quality / choices / health be the same? Of course not. So there will be no reason to go to Burma or Cambodia for mongering.Thanks to those idiots throwing the money around by comparing the prices to back home, almost all world is ruined. I get girls cheaper in HK than Tailand now. Luckily the hotels in HK are expensive enough to keep the crowds away.

Golfinho
12-14-14, 21:07

So that's doubling in two years. It seems that previous low-price destinations like Burma and Cambodia are catching up with high-price destinations like Thailand. Costs will probably will be the same in two more years. But will quality / choices / health be the same? Of course not. So there will be no reason to go to Burma or Cambodia for mongering.Confirmed. The new prices as are reported. Collusion at work. The unfortunate thing is that everyone seem to be trying to get in on the action, demanding 80 dollars. Not that we mind paying the going rate, but we are seeing the same trend that did in The Music Club, namely ugly unsightly things are turning up, taking over the place, demanding 80 dollars. It's incredible how fast a once great scene came to ruination. Pure greed and anyone who experienced Viet Nam twenty years ago knows this all too well. Still, there's novelty value, but for anyone who experienced the good old, all too recent days, the changes, the new reality is very disappointing. Tell the truth, you had to see this coming. The other thing is the price of decent hotels: good luck getting something good for under a $100 this winter.

Oceani
01-02-15, 01:35
I also stayed in Grand United hotel and had no problems bringing the girl in. Security guard downstairs took her I'd and we went to elevator. The girl gets 50% of the money. Note that Burma girls are not shaved. She did BBBJ and CIM, no problems. They all work through pimps inside the club who try to sell girls. He usually says like "This girl wants to sleep with you". Most girls come to your table to get your attention...A question about Grand United: when the girl leaves her card with the guard, does she have to tell him which room she's headed to? This is something which has bothered me about some of the GF hotels I've stayed at in Thailand and Burma -- the hotel winds up with a written record that the girl visited my room. Who knows how long they keep those records around?

Also, do freelancers (that is, girls who aren't there with a pimp) work at those clubs in the Emperor / Chinatown area?

Ragnarok42
02-04-15, 08:06
Was taken to Emperor on a business trip last weekend but found it really boring. All they ladies on the floor show just walked their paths really bored and not interested, and then they stood there while men bought them flower wreaths at 5000 a pop. But then all they did was stand there while the same music played reapeatedly for about 30 min. When they finally moved, it was so that the girls who didn't get many flowers left and the ones who were in the lead stood there, for ANOTHER 30 min while music played.

Our table was never approached by other ladies for conversation or anything like they do in clubs in Beijing. All the time just watched women getting wreathes but no other action, some people in my group got really bored and started to doze off so we left without even the possibility of gettting some action. Did something happen? Did we totally miss something? Or is it just a scam for guys to spend tons of money buying them flowers with little if any payoff.

If anyone asks I would recommend brothers to skip this cash gab place and spend your time elsewhere.

Golfinho
02-04-15, 16:59
Was taken to Emperor on a business trip last weekend but found it really boring. Did something happen? Did we totally miss something? Or is it just a scam for guys to spend tons of money buying them flowers with little if any payoff. If anyone asks I would recommend brothers to skip this cash gab place and spend your time elsewhere.What you witnessed was traditional in this country -- in Yangon and elsewhere. These girls you saw actually visit several venues throughout a night, doing more or less the same act. The something you totally missed was action. All you had to do was ask. If you're paying (tons of money?) they're available.

Member #4591
02-19-15, 17:46
So I came to read about the topic on this thread and actually this thread has nothing to do with its title.

Seeko
02-26-15, 00:34
So I came to read about the topic on this thread and actually this thread has nothing to do with its title.Yes, it should go back to the older name. Or, at least: Rangoon / Yangon.

Seeko.

SteelBaton
03-08-15, 04:42
The Burma forum is pretty dead. It might help if all the information was at least in one primary thread: "Yangon / Rangoon".

Also if you are updating, you might begin using the country's more recognized and preferred name "Myanmar" More and more people are using this and "Burma" sounds outdated to those of us who frequent Southeast Asia. But that may be a big hassle. Just a suggestion.

Yes, it should go back to the older name. Or, at least: Rangoon / Yangon.

Seeko.

Sonjai
03-11-15, 09:26
I'm thinking of flying to Yangoon from Thailand on a short trip. I'm only interested in tall females (more than 165 cm /5'4") and I wonder how tall the chicks who work in those places like the Emperor are. I imagine that the average girl there is shorter than what I need, but perhaps there are always some who are that tall? Thai bar gals are usually short but some city agogos here do have model-type (in height) staff, even if for rather hefty price premium.

Golfinho
03-11-15, 18:46
I'm thinking of flying to Yangoon from Thailand on a short trip. I'm only interested in tall females (more than 165 cm /5'4") and I wonder how tall the chicks who work in those places like the Emperor are. I imagine that the average girl there is shorter than what I need, but perhaps there are always some who are that tall? Thai bar gals are usually short but some city agogos here do have model-type (in height) staff, even if for rather hefty price premium.As you've imagined, most are shorter that what you need, although 'there are always some. ' As for Emperor specifically, it is known to one and all in this town as place for 'small lady. ' Comparing to Thailand, you can expect pretty much the same in terms of height. And, cost, too for that matter. City agogos? Nyet, not here.

Sonjai
03-12-15, 09:27
As you've imagined, most are shorter that what you need, although 'there are always some. ' As for Emperor specifically, it is known to one and all in this town as place for 'small lady. ' Comparing to Thailand, you can expect pretty much the same in terms of height. And, cost, too for that matter. City agogos? Nyet, not here.Thanks Golfinho. I'm a bit confused about the price comparison between the two countries. My impression is that Burmese top class maidens are around $80 per night and there is no barfine to pay. That compares with prices on beer bar girls in Thailand. However, better quality chicks found in some Thai agogos cost minimum $100 with bar fine and up to just under $200 for the most demanding dancers. So it seems better-than-average girls are a bit cheaper in Burma?

Golfinho
03-12-15, 16:36
the price comparison between the two countries. My impression is that Burmese top class maidens are around $80 per night and there is no barfine to pay. That compares with prices on beer bar girls in Thailand. However, better quality chicks found in some Thai agogos cost minimum $100 with bar fine and up to just under $200 for the most demanding dancers. So it seems better-than-average girls are a bit cheaper in Burma?Are you serious, you want to go somewhere else for the only reason, Bangkok most in demand gogo girls and barfine are too expensive for you? (If so, there's the Philippines.) Everywhere on earth there is premium price on beauty, of the alpha female. Just the way it goes. In Yangon, fashion show girls will charge higher than the baseline, which is $80 now, more if they don't like the looks (or smell) of you, maybe $70 for girls who don't get much business (for obvious reason). And if 'better quality' to you means in addition to looks, girl with language skill, education, personality, independence then Thailand is better because in Myanmar there is no freelance scene: girls are poor from village, like Isaan girl and controlled by mamasan, they are not at liberty to deviate from what they're told to do. This has been discussed here previously. We're waiting to see how the scene evolves, but so far nothing really yet. But if you are truly in search of highest quality, you can join the Singaporoids, Taiwanics and Hong Kongs et. Al. Who come to Myanmar to purchase girls (a separate topic) for export.

And factor in Yangon hotel more expensive than same quality standard in Bangkok. Plus, to get decent meal or food (much less cuisine) is a major task, a real challenge here.

SteelBaton
03-15-15, 05:23
I agree with Golfinos reply here. If you are totally interested in tall girls, you will not find an abundance in Yangon. What you find in Yangon is an abundance of younger, fresher girls who are new to the business. Some very naive, many warm and friendly. Most that I like are fairly passive. By nature most Burmese like Thais are gentle people. I like the less experienced warmer less jaded vibe here in Yangon vs all the pros in LOS. But the town is dirty the clubs not well developed and constantly changing. The scene is changing quickly. Come soon if you are modestly interested.

If tall girls are your thing. Definitely skip the Philippines, but try China or Hong Kong. Lots of tall lovelies in these places. But will cost you US $120+ in the major cities.

I'm thinking of flying to Yangoon from Thailand on a short trip. I'm only interested in tall females (more than 165 cm /5'4") and I wonder how tall the chicks who work in those places like the Emperor are. I imagine that the average girl there is shorter than what I need, but perhaps there are always some who are that tall? Thai bar gals are usually short but some city agogos here do have model-type (in height) staff, even if for rather hefty price premium.

BigSwingingDon
03-27-15, 07:15
OK, finally my membership has been activated and I can accept Private Messages (PMs) here's my pitch:

Expert Guide to Night Life in Yangon. Are you visiting Yangon and looking for some evening entertainment? This is a great place for mongering, but it has some challenges. The ladies don't speak any English or only very little. The clubs are dark. It is hard to get action during the daytime without contacts. But, I can help make your visit easy.

I have been guiding gentlemen in Yangon since 2012- showing them the best ladies. I speak English and native Burmese. I know the clubs and the secret places. I have a database of ladies, but I don't get paid by them I work only for you.

I can help you at the hotels. I know many of the doormen. I can escort the ladies directly to your room no "walk of shame" through the tourists and backpackers.

Why waste even one night going to the wrong places at the wrong time and paying the wrong prices? Let me show you around Yangon. With my help you will save money on the ladies and get better quality. I work for $18 + tip. If you aren't happy then you pay nothing.

Afternoon services at your hotel too. Taxi service available.

Below are a few of the recent ladies I have found for clients. Enjoy.

Thank you,

Big Don.

P.S. Some old timer guys like Golfino know everything already and I can't help him, or some guys like to waste their time, but if you are new or have limited time, I make your experience much better or you don't pay me anything.

IMPORTANT: the *only* way to contact me is via ISG Private Message (PM). You must be a paying member to send and receive PMs. If you aren't a paying member on ISG then sign-up for $19/ year. You can then PM and see photos. Don't post an e-mail address or phone number it will just get deleted.

FabMan5555
07-20-15, 12:16
Hi guys,

I will be in Yangon, at the start of August, I have signed up for this forum & tried a Pm for BigSwingingDon & Kuranda10 a couple of weeks ago. So far none of them have replied.

If there is anyone else out there who can help me, it would be much appreciated.

It will be my first time in Burma (I am coming in from Thailand) and it would be helpful if I had a guide as I don't speak the local language.

Cheers for any help.

Traveler1234
07-29-15, 12:15
Brief update regarding the popular Emperor night club. Second onLH visit to Myanmar, special thanks to bigswingingdon for showing us the ropes!

Don't be misled by the ghetto type setting of the street or the filthy entrance / elevator. The actual night club is ok although not large. There are about 12 tables with love chairs. The stage is enough for 6-8 girls to parade themselves and is very well lighted. The surrounding tables dark, intentionally. There are also about 5-6 private rooms. Entrance fee is 5000 kyat pp or 15000 for a room.

We got the private room and ordered some beers. Went through 3 lineups before taking two tall shapely model types, one 21 the other 23. Good vibes with both but they refused to budge on price: $80 and $100. Money not issue per se, but didn't want to contribute to price inflation. So politely asked them to leave and get another lineup. Found a spinner, but very GFE. Again said $50 plus tip. She also asked for $80 and explained mamasan controlled price! So called mamasan in and negotiated to $60.

By the time we left at 10 pm the place was packed. Total bill for a couple of beers and room, 2500 kyat. Primarily Asian clientele, with spot of westerners. My wingman's girl was a starfish. I went 3 rounds with my girl before she bailed at 7 am.

Pictures self explanatory, even had mamasan's. Asked her to come for $200 but she politely declined, LOL.

Member #4591
03-10-16, 20:22
Interesting how you guys post your Burma reports in a user blog comparing Burma to Laos. Should it not go in general reports? I wanted to research my trip to Burma and it's difficult to do.

SteelBaton
05-18-16, 08:15
Interesting how you guys post your Burma reports in a user blog comparing Burma to Laos. Should it not go in general reports? I wanted to research my trip to Burma and it's difficult to do.This forum is pretty dead. The action has changed and isn't what it once was. Very expensive due to the Korean and Japanese. And the quality of the girls has declined. You are better off in Thailand, PI, Jakarta.

Just my POV these days.

Sunwajay
05-25-16, 05:54
Hi all,

Ill be visiting Yangon in few weeks time. Please advice me on good places and how yo land good girls in Yangon. I'm coming on work and will be spending time in Yangon.

Cheers.

Bsben
01-01-17, 19:20
Hello.

I want some help in Myanmar bud can't contact Bigswingingdon.

I have membership.

Can somebody help me in getting contact whit him?

Thanks.

OK, finally my membership has been activated and I can accept Private Messages (PMs) here's my pitch:

Expert Guide to Night Life in Yangon. Are you visiting Yangon and looking for some evening entertainment? This is a great place for mongering, but it has some challenges. The ladies don't speak any English or only very little. The clubs are dark. It is hard to get action during the daytime without contacts. But, I can help make your visit easy.

I have been guiding gentlemen in Yangon since 2012- showing them the best ladies. I speak English and native Burmese. I know the clubs and the secret places. I have a database of ladies, but I don't get paid by them I work only for you.

I can help you at the hotels. I know many of the doormen. I can escort the ladies directly to your room no "walk of shame" through the tourists and backpackers.

Why waste even one night going to the wrong places at the wrong time and paying the wrong prices? Let me show you around Yangon. With my help you will save money on the ladies and get better quality. I work for $18 + tip. If you aren't happy then you pay nothing..

Traveler1234
01-11-17, 18:12
Hello.

I want some help in Myanmar bud can't contact Bigswingingdon.

I have membership.

Can somebody help me in getting contact whit him?

Thanks.He's super careful and screens all requests, especially from newbies. Suggest you visit Emperor and see my recent post on what to expect in the Yangon thread.

The GreenHorn
08-17-18, 00:10

I have been guiding gentlemen in Yangon since 2012- showing them the best ladies. I speak English and native Burmese. I know the clubs and the secret places. I have a database of ladies, but I don't get paid by them I work only for you..Hi,

Hope all is well. I just came across your old post regarding Yangon. I am coming next weekend (end of August 18) to Yangon for 2 nights 1 day. Do you still provide advice?

Thanks.

Subetai
02-11-19, 03:40
Hi,

Hope all is well. I just came across your old post regarding Yangon. I am coming next weekend (end of August 18) to Yangon for 2 nights 1 day. Do you still provide advice?

Thanks.He's not even accepting PMs.

Subetai
02-11-19, 03:53
Anyone got news on action in Mawlamyine?