PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

AlLostInSpace13
07-17-10, 04:43
I must admit that mongering in Thailand is much more open, accepted and professional. I only go to PP for the great prices, and I'm not picky.
I spent my week of vacation doing some light reading during the day. Coffee & juice at Cafe Fresco for $5. Lunch at the Metro for $10-15. Or sometime lunch at my favorite Chinese dim sum place for $5. These prices are impossible in Bangkok, or anywhere else in the world I might add.
Then I would go to Walkabout and play pool with the bar girls. I'm not a pool player, but it's a nice way to break the ice. May be a quickie before dinner if I'm interested. Then nap for a few hours. Wake up at 9 or 10pm and check out Sharky, Martini, HOD and bring someone back to the hotel. And repeat the next day - it was almost heaven.
I think I spend less than $100/day including hotel! So affordable.

One night at HOD... it was World Cup final. I found this Boyonce lookalike. We left HOD and went to the Riverhouse bar. They had a nice dance floor as well as a large screen tv. We danced 'til late and then back to the hotel for great sex - her period came the next morning, lucky me. I didn't negotiate price and she asked for $40 the next day and I gave her. No problem. Still a bargain... some what.

Spaceman

Pinche Gringo
07-18-10, 07:42
I will be in PP in a few weeks and was wondering if there are any massage parlors left in PP these days?

I would love to get a massage with a great happy ending.

AlLostInSpace13
07-19-10, 22:40
Hello,
Someone pm'ed me regarding this new practice, so I think I'll try to answer it publicly. Yes, it did happen to me once while bringing someone to my room late at night, but not every time. I'm not sure what the rule is, but it may have to do with proofing the age of your lady friend - if her body size is petite. I have never been asked when bringing someone in during the day. Sorry I can't be too much help. I should have asked the frontdesk, but it didn't really bother me that much.

Spaceman.

Daddy San
07-20-10, 15:00
This is what Flamingo took as girls ID in 2008

Fast Eddie 48
07-20-10, 19:48
I must admit that mongering in Thailand is much more open, accepted and professional. I only go to PP for the great prices, and I'm not picky.

I spent my week of vacation doing some light reading during the day. Coffee & juice at Cafe Fresco for $5. Lunch at the Metro for $10-15. Or sometime lunch at my favorite Chinese dim sum place for $5. These prices are impossible in Bangkok, or anywhere else in the world I might add.

Then I would go to Walkabout and play pool with the bar girls. I'm not a pool player, but it's a nice way to break the ice. May be a quickie before dinner if I'm interested. Then nap for a few hours. Wake up at 9 or 10pm and check out Sharky, Martini, HOD and bring someone back to the hotel. And repeat the next day. It was almost heaven.

I think I spend less than $100/day including hotel! So affordable.

One night at HOD. It was World Cup final. I found this Boyonce lookalike. We left HOD and went to the Riverhouse bar. They had a nice dance floor as well as a large screen tv. We danced 'til late and then back to the hotel for great sex. Her period came the next morning, lucky me. I didn't negotiate price and she asked for $40 the next day and I gave her. No problem. Still a bargain. Some what.

SpacemanTo All lost in space,

Yes everything is cheap in PP than Thailand but if you add the air ticket and high ariport dep tax to get here and visa cost is not much cheaper than Pattaya, plus there are not much to do during the day I cannot stay in this place more than 3 days.

Fast Eddie 48

Bule2004
07-21-10, 04:55
I will be in PP in a few weeks and was wondering if there are any massage parlors left in PP these days?

I would love to get a massage with a great happy ending.

On Sunday afternoon, I noticed that there were several massage parlours only about 20 meters north of the Almond Hotel, Sothearos Blvd. I stopped at Rathyma Massage, which was approximately in the middle of the cluster of MPs. Upon entering, a nice young man gave me a "menu" of services, and a 2 hour oil massage was only $12. The masseuse, forget her name, was quite good at legitimate massage. She was 21 years old and near the end of the 2 hour session offered a HJ for $20. I countered with $10 and she accepted. Good service and I recommend the place, which was clean and pleasant.

Bule2004

Pinche Gringo
07-21-10, 06:07
Thanks Bule.

I will give the place a try when I am there in 2 weeks.

Bule2004
07-22-10, 03:57
Hello Fellow Cambo-Mongers,

Is there a reasonably priced (~$30USD) hotel and good bars near the Happy Pizza Place? Where IS the Happy Pizza place? I think a happy pizza would go good with some sexy happy Cambo snatch, yes? :)

Concerning Happy Pizza: I was there last night. Great place, good food and reasonable prices. An extra Happy Pizza goes extremely well with snatch, medium rare :) It is located on RIVERSIDE, next to Cantina Restaurant, which is also nice (but no happy).

Bule 2004

Pinche Gringo
07-22-10, 04:38
Bule,

The massage parlor you recommended works great for me as my hotel for the time I am in Phnom Penh is right in the same area (Royal Inn). I will make sure I go. If you can remember your girls name, please let me know as maybe not all the girls offer as good as service as you got.

Vmann
07-22-10, 07:15
On Sunday afternoon, I noticed that there were several massage parlours only about 20 meters north of the Almond Hotel, Sothearos Blvd. I stopped at Rathyma Massage, which was approximately in the middle of the cluster of MPs. Upon entering, a nice young man gave me a "menu" of services, and a 2 hour oil massage was only $12. The masseuse, forget her name, was quite good at legitimate massage. She was 21 years old and near the end of the 2 hour session offered a HJ for $20. I countered with $10 and she accepted. Good service and I recommend the place, which was clean and pleasant.

Bule200410 for a HJ when you can still get laid for 5?

Sharka
07-22-10, 23:04
10 for a HJ when you can still get laid for 5?

Although I do think $10 is a bit on the high side for a simple HJ, it all depends on what she looks like and service rendered (like unlimited groping).
The standard action in PP on last visit is not the same as years ago. The $5 FS available were no stunners, many were out of shape or simple out of date.

PM me if you stumble on any good locations in PP.

Shark

Bule2004
07-23-10, 04:57
Although I do think $10 is a bit on the high side for a simple HJ, it all depends on what she looks like and service rendered (like unlimited groping).
The standard action in PP on last visit is not the same as years ago. The $5 FS available were no stunners, many were out of shape or simple out of date.

PM me if you stumble on any good locations in PP.

Shark

In my own defense, I initially offered only $5 and held my ground until I caved-in for $10! She was cute and it was early afternoon, and I felt $22 for a two hour oil massage with happy ending was reasonable.

I have never gotten FS for $5, but I have only been here a couple of months.

Bule 2004

Freezone
07-24-10, 00:25
In my own defense, I initially offered only $5 and held my ground until I caved-in for $10! She was cute and it was early afternoon, and I felt $22 for a two hour oil massage with happy ending was reasonable.

I have never gotten FS for $5, but I have only been here a couple of months.

Bule 2004$5 FS is still available in PP but not as many options as years before. If you are in PP for couple months then it surprise me you didn't find a few places already.

Pinche Gringo
07-24-10, 02:30
D Cups. I do not know where Happy Pizza is as I not not partake of the ganga. Even in my eats.

Here is the website for the Royal Inn http://www.Royal-inn.net/index.php

I have a friend in PP who was able to get me a room for $26 a night. Regular it is $32 a night. I have never stayed there before, picked it because of the in room wifi. I have stayed at the Princess Hotel perviously. Okay rooms, but no internet in the rooms.

GreenBud
07-24-10, 11:53
Hello Fellow Cambo-Mongers,

Is there a reasonably priced (~$30USD) hotel and good bars near the Happy Pizza Place? Where IS the Happy Pizza place? I think a happy pizza would go good with some sexy happy Cambo snatch, yes? :)

Happy Herb Pizza was the original "happy pizza" joint. After it became successful, numerous competitors opened up. There are several around the original.

Happy Herb Pizza (and its competitors) is near FCC. Tell your driver to go to FCC (most transport people will know where it is if you can pronounce it with the Khmer accent, or google phnom penh FCC). Then just cross the street, go north along the riverside, and you can't miss it.

Note that the ganja in Cambodia is horrible compared to the California standards. They even use the worst stuff on the pizza. At the Happy Herb Pizza, they will ask you "happy?" after you order. At other places, they might not ask. You have to tell them make it happy when you order.

As you walk around that area, there will be a lot of decent hotels for $30 or less. Also many nicer ones for more than $30.

What type of bars are you talking about. The FCC is one of the best if you want to hang around upscale tourists with expensive $3 beers with a fantastic view.

If you go north along the riverside for a few kilometers, you will have the 2 or 3 streets with hostess bars (104 St? 136 St?) that are perpendicular to the riverside.

All the bars in Phnom Penh is all close together. A few/several kilometers. A tuk-tuk will cost between $1 - $2 (if you negotiate and prepare to walk away) or between $3 - $5 (if you get gouged). At the riverside, it will be hard but not impossible to get it for $1.50; easy to get the tuk-tuk for $2.

Bule2004
07-26-10, 06:07
Happy Herb Pizza was the original "happy pizza" joint. After it became successful, numerous competitors opened up. There are several around the original.

----- cut---

Note that the ganja in Cambodia is horrible compared to the California standards. They even use the worst stuff on the pizza.

Well, I haven't been to California in a few years, but the Happy stuff here sure beats the alternative: nothing!

Bule2004

Mealticket
07-26-10, 06:22
$5 FS is still available in PP.Extremely freaky to think about what $5 will get you.

All yours.

It's not paying I like; it's overpaying.

Dinghy
07-26-10, 23:00

snip..

Note that the ganja in Cambodia is horrible compared to the California standards. They even use the worst stuff on the pizza. At the Happy Herb Pizza, they will ask you "happy?" after you order. At other places, they might not ask. You have to tell them make it happy when you order.

As you walk around that area, there will be a lot of decent hotels for $30 or less. Also many nicer ones for more than $30.

SNIP...

the guys from the one in Snooky were growing their own - supplied stuff was 1 step short of worthless. they were using fresh INDIAN seed. you can get "extra happy" for for $1 more even in PP but I haven't ordered one lately

Pinche Gringo
07-27-10, 00:46
Anyone up for a night out in PP? I will be landing in PP Wednesday night late so I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up to go to The Shangai Club Thursday night, 29 July? If so, PM me.

Juju86
07-28-10, 15:06
I'll be in Phnom Penh July 31st any one want to hang out together let me know pm please. I will be traveling alone and it sucks hangin with yourself.

Bule2004
07-29-10, 00:30
Anyone up for a night out in PP? I will be landing in PP Wednesday night late so I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up to go to The Shangai Club Thursday night, 29 July? If so, PM me.Is this the club at the corner of Streets 51 & 17? What time did you want to meet? My buddy and I may be able to make it if it is after 9 pm.

Bule2004

Pinche Gringo
07-29-10, 01:05
21, St.51 Center street 172

Roguesta
07-29-10, 03:08
It's at 51 and 172. Basically, the odd numbered streets go from north to south and the even ones from east to west.

Pinche Gringo
07-29-10, 10:55
I was just told the Shangia club is closed down?

Bule2004
07-29-10, 12:57
It's at 51 and 172. Basically, the odd numbered streets go from north to south and the even ones from east to west.

Eureka, I finally understand the system! Thanks.

Bule2004

GreenBud
07-30-10, 02:56
My driver told me most of the massage parlors around town are closed. He said some are starting to open up.

Fishbowl at Paris Hotel is closed. He said it might open up next month.

Salomon (Old Mikado): Closed.

Le Crycee: Open, but might be hard for most people to use upstair room. Need to go to ST guesthouse next to the old Salomon. Girls wear pants; no access-can't fondle. Owner told the girls: no photos. I guess too many on the internet. It seems he's trying to keep it "low-keyed". Yup, the good old days are no more (Remember the cheap prices, no underwear and all the girls said yes to photos)

Walk-About, Sharkey's, Martinis, Hostess St 136, Hostess St 104: Same old.

Heart of Darkness: Added 2nd floor. I like the new lay-out.

Betong
07-30-10, 13:17
It seems he's trying to keep it "low-keyed".Yes, he's always done a pretty good job at keeping it low-keyed, which is one reason it's lasted as long as it has. The problem there these days as far as I'm concerned isn't to do with panties or photos, it's the decline in the quality of the girls. Not that long ago you could find some real lookers there and some real performers. But I don't think I've come across either there for a couple years now.

AlLostInSpace13
08-01-10, 17:47
There was a piece on BBC last night about sex tourism in Brazil and that it is quickly overtaking Asia/Thailand as the next sex tourist destination... largely because of the recent cleanup of the sex industry in Asia. I think we all agree to that. Sigh!
Anyway I'll be making a short trip to SEA in September, but because of the limited duration I won't be stopping in PP. Please say hello to Molly at Rose Bar for me.

Spaceman

Bigcebu
08-02-10, 21:19
There was a piece on BBC last night about sex tourism in Brazil and that it is quickly overtaking Asia/Thailand as the next sex tourist destination...

Definitly not, as most mongers left Brazil towards Thailand/Philippines cos of the costs.

Brazil is expensive as western Europe (food, accomodation, nightlife, mongering) and it will never be the sex destination of the future. The nightlife is much smaller as it used to be and the costs are extrem high.

Member #4351
08-02-10, 21:31
the bbc report seemed to be another ngo "give us donations" "expose" on child prostitution and **** sex tourists, not a report on traditional tourist mongers. centered on an interview with a 13 year old crack addict whose mother pimps her and her sister.

Member #4698
08-04-10, 00:25
I will be revisiting Penh for a change of scenery from LOS in the not too distant future. I think I may also check out Kampot and Kep for a few days while I am in country.

Question: I know there are bus service as well as private drivers to take me there, but I like to do my own thing. And in this case, that means renting a car and driving there with a Khmer cutie of my choosing.

1. Are there reliable car rental agencies in Penh? I have not heard of any.

2. What do you guys think about my idea of driving to Kampot on my own?
I am a pretty experienced 3rd world driver, having driven all over Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Thailand and parts of Northern India.

AfAsia
08-04-10, 01:48
Definitly not, as most mongers left Brazil towards Thailand/Philippines cos of the costs.

Brazil is expensive as western Europe (food, accomodation, nightlife, mongering) and it will never be the sex destination of the future. The nightlife is much smaller as it used to be and the costs are extrem high.

Cambodia over Brazil for me. Somewhat surprising how small the mongering scene in Rio was. Ok, i was only there two weeks. Phnom Pehn was much more fun Sept 09. Have to agree with Bigcebu, Brazil very expensive for mediocre services.

Cambo is a pittance.

Shadow6491
08-04-10, 01:54
I will be revisiting Penh for a change of scenery from LOS in the not too distant future. I think I may also check out Kampot and Kep for a few days while I am in country.

Question: I know there are bus service as well as private drivers to take me there, but I like to do my own thing. And in this case, that means renting a car and driving there with a Khmer cutie of my choosing.

1. Are there reliable car rental agencies in Penh? I have not heard of any.

2. What do you guys think about my idea of driving to Kampot on my own?
I am a pretty experienced 3rd world driver, having driven all over Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Thailand and parts of Northern India.

I have not heard of any car rental places. Check the yellow pages there may be some. Otherwise hire a bike like just about everyone else.

Betong
08-04-10, 03:21
1. Are there reliable car rental agencies in Penh? I have not heard of any.Probably close to a dozen now. I can't vouch for them personally but Sada is well known.

The drive to Kampot is easy, once you're out of the PP mess. If you do get there be sure to take a side trip to Kep.

Member #4698
08-04-10, 15:09
Probably close to a dozen now. I can't vouch for them personally but Sada is well known.
Thanks Betong for the info. I was Googleing and Binging PP car rental companies to no avail. But, once you pointed me in the right direction, I was able to come up with a list of 5 car rental companies in PP including Sada. I find the value of belonging to this forum to be well worth the price of membership.

The drive to Kampot is easy, once you're out of the PP mess. If you do get there be sure to take a side trip to Kep.
Yep, I figured getting out of PP would be the tricky part. I will map my exit route carefully and just drive nice and slow until I get out of the city. Thanks again, NB.

P.S. Is there any action in Kampot or Kep? It's probably best to bring your own, but I can't help wondering.

Betong
08-05-10, 03:46
P.S. Is there any action in Kampot or Kep?Nothing in Kep at all, a couple small massage places in Kampot. I've never tried them as they looked pretty dodgy and Sihanoukville is just down the coast . . . .

Chi Chi
08-05-10, 22:02
This has been for sure my last mongering trip to PP!

NewYork Hotel is getting a dump.Agreed. This use to be quite a decent hotel a few years back.

How's the scene these days in PP.

Luxury hotel etc back in business yet?

Spijker Broek
08-06-10, 05:28
Hi,

I am looking for "chicken farm" in PP where I can go at daytime! I like to visit a place with girls at day time where I can go for a quick fun.

Thanks

Christian G
08-06-10, 06:35
Hi guys.

11th august i'll hace my first monger trip in Phnom Penh for 5 days.

I ready many thinks about Phnom Penh's nightlife, I hope to have a lot fun there.

I'll with stay in a Flamingos Hotel.

Dameon
08-06-10, 13:22
http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/index.php

Pretty active forum, lots of useful info from residents living there.

Sharka
08-07-10, 06:49
Hi,

I am looking for "chicken farm" in PP where I can go at daytime! I like to visit a place with girls at day time where I can go for a quick fun.

Thanks

if you are referring to farms like in Snooky or elsewhere in Cambo then PP is not the place for this anymore, as govt have mostly closed them down during the last few years. There was one location I visited about 2 years ago east of PP, on the other side of the Japanese bridge, sorry as I dont have the location as I was traveling with Phantomtiger. Perhaps he can tell you if he remember where it is, if its still around that is.

Pinche Gringo
08-07-10, 11:13
I am in Cambodia now. KM 11 is still VERY active! Try any of the Karaoke places. The girls are beautiful. $15 for the room, $20-$30 for the girl.

Phil Istine
08-08-10, 16:45
I have not heard of any car rental places. Check the yellow pages there may be some. Otherwise hire a bike like just about everyone else.There are cars for rent but.

One must have a Cambodian licence, $38 for insurance purposes.

And driving here is very difficult.

First car that I bought it took me 24 hours to pluck up the courage to drive it.

And I am very experienced, I drove for over two years in Bangkok in the late seventies.

Hire a car with a driver, sit in the back with your squeeze-cheaper and easier.

Asianpussylover
08-08-10, 20:14
I am in Cambodia now. KM 11 is still VERY active! Try any of the Karaoke places. The girls are beautiful. $15 for the room, $20-$30 for the girl.How the heck did you get there? I was in Cambo in November and all the motos and taxi drivers refused my $$$ to go there. Karaoke places in KM11??? I read that the only thing that is there is a big fricking church. So please let us enquiring minds know the latest scoop. I'll be back in November so if it is really active again, I will check it out. Cheers!!!

Member #4698
08-09-10, 01:17
There are cars for rent but...

One must have a Cambodian licence, $38 for insurance purposes.

Hire a car with a driver, sit in the back with your squeeze-cheaper and easier.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I thought an international driver’s license would suffice. How much of a hassle is it to get a Cambodian license?

Shadow6491
08-09-10, 08:44
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I thought an international driver’s license would suffice. How much of a hassle is it to get a Cambodian license?

Just go to lucky lucky moto with 4 or 5 passport photos a copy of or your drivers license from your home country and your money and you will have a license in just 5 short weeks.

The shitty receipt they give you may pass if you get stopped while waiting for the official license but I doubt it, but at least you may be able to negotiate a lower fine for whatever.

Much harder to avoid being pulled over in a car than on a bike.

Phil Istine
08-10-10, 02:09
I go to a driving school on sothearos, just south of st 240.

You may need a few photos, a copy of your passport cover page and visa, your original overseas licence and maybe a copy and $38.

The receipt that is issues immediately is as good as a licence.

The plastic card arrives weeks later.

Pinche Gringo
08-10-10, 14:33
Apl. I have a Cambodian driver so we go everywhere, including mongering. He is a great guide!

Dronil
08-14-10, 02:31
Anybody know if this hotel is GF?

Phil Istine
08-14-10, 15:50
For fucks sake,get real you morons.

ALL HOTELS IN CAMBODIA ARE GF.

Do you guys understand or fucking NOT?

Bule2004
08-14-10, 20:05
Anybody know if this hotel is GF?

Absolutely! Been here for several months and have seen everything. The only dicey part is breakfast; there are so many legit couples that I just eat by myself, and bring some food for my chick from the buffet to the room.

Bule2004

Gladiator
08-16-10, 13:32

Heart of Darkness: Added 2nd floor. I like the new lay-out.

Does anyone know what the going rates are (roughly) in hostess streets 104 and 136?

Localboy
08-16-10, 16:14
Does anyone know what the going rates are (roughly) in hostess streets 104 and 136?As usual, YMMV, but recently (16 Aug) 2 friends took out girls (separately) and paid $10 bar fine and $30 to the girls. The girls came out of Rose bar. From what I was told, the girls were asking $50. My girl didn't even want to go, something about the "I don't know you very well". Umm ok, sucks to be me.

I heard that 136 was about $5 cheaper. But not sure.

Hope that helps.

Gladiator
08-17-10, 00:31
As usual, YMMV, but recently (16 Aug) 2 friends took out girls (separately) and paid $10 bar fine and $30 to the girls. The girls came out of Rose bar. From what I was told, the girls were asking $50. My girl didn't even want to go, something about the "I don't know you very well". Umm ok, sucks to be me.

I heard that 136 was about $5 cheaper. But not sure.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, it does help, was that 30 usd for ST or LT?

Bule2004
08-17-10, 01:24
Does anyone know what the going rates are (roughly) in hostess streets 104 and 136?

Street 104 is $5, with Street 136 asking for $10 being will quickly drop to $5 if asked "Why so much?"

Business stinks now, and the "established" price structure is taking a hit. Ask for lower prices!

Bule2004

GreenBud
08-17-10, 02:17

Actually Martini is different from before.

In the last few years, the talent at Martinis IMHO was kind of marginal. Of course there were a few young good looking exceptions.

I was there a few weeks ago. It seems that the overall talent went up. Several decent looking ones.

I'm guessing that the crack down benefited Martinis. A lot of the places closed, so those girls have to go work somewhere.

No change in Sharkey's. Still skanky.

Gladiator
08-17-10, 12:12
Thanks, guys, for the info.

I was in Le Cyrcee recently and they were asking for $5 BF plus $20 for the girl for ST, but they also told me that if I wanted to BF a girl it was also compulsory to buy them a lady drink ($3) before leaving, which I found kind of strange - I am not sure whether that compulsory lady drink is really a rule of the bar or just one more ad hoc trick to get a few extra bucks from you.

Sammon
08-17-10, 13:05
Thanks, it does help, was that 30 usd for ST or LT?
I had taken two girls from 104 Bar. The barfine was $7. No demand nor did I buy a LD. The moment I entered alone one girl got very clingy and constanstly hugging and letting my hands wander all over. After couple of drinks I asked her if she wanted to go with me. She said yes. Did not ask how much was the barfine, just gave her a $10 bill. She came back with $3 change. Back in the room she was good . The deal was for LT and I had clearly told her. Afterwards she feined stomach ache and wanted to leave. I really felt bad for her and let her go. Next night I went to the same bar and she got clingy again. By this time I had wised up. I asked one of the other girls who spoke very good english to fix me up with a nice girl for LT. She brought this young cute girl who was nice. She wanted $40 for LT for which I agreed. I gave the other girl a tip of $5. The arfine was $7.
Back in the room with broken english this girl said she has been working only for a week and had not gone out with anybody. Ofcourse she claimed her family is very poor etc. She said she did not make much money working there. The reason is she said there are rooms upstairs or in the back for ST. All the other girls do ST and make money. She said she was afraid and did not want to do it. I guess by now if she is still working there she has learned ways of making money.
Anyway she was very accomodating although not experienced. A sweet girl.
We did it three times. In the morning I took her to breakfast and gave her $40 and $10 tip.
I wanted to see her again but I was leaving Phnom Penh.
I guess the advice for mongers is try to talk to one of the hostesses and ask her to recommend a girl for LT. It is just like being friendly with the mamasan in other places. The girl I was talking to also said very few people take the girls for LT.

Localboy
08-17-10, 13:35
Thanks, it does help, was that 30 USD for ST or LT?1 guy gave his girl the boot right after the deed (he said he was tired). The other kept her till the next day around noon. She wanted to stay until her start time at the bar (5 pm) but he said he couldn't handle any more sex. So she left.

The impression they left with me was that they both could have kept their girls LT.

Good luck

GreenBud
08-17-10, 17:44
Thanks, guys, for the info.

I was in Le Cyrcee recently and they were asking for $5 BF plus $20 for the girl for ST, but they also told me that if I wanted to BF a girl it was also compulsory to buy them a lady drink ($3) before leaving, which I found kind of strange - I am not sure whether that compulsory lady drink is really a rule of the bar or just one more ad hoc trick to get a few extra bucks from you.

That's standard now. That's how he increased his revenue without having to increase his barfine.

Gladiator
08-18-10, 02:26
That's standard now. That's how he increased his revenue without having to increase his barfine.

Just another pointless way of getting some more bucks.

In this particular instance I was talking to one lady, with a couple of unwanted observers around, you know how it is… So I finished my drink and I decided to BF her, ask for the bill and they bring the bill $3 higher than expected, and place one drink on the bar, I tell them i am leaving now and I didn’t request any LD but they insist that a LD is compulsory when bar-fining.

What a waste of time for everyone, just raise the fucking BF from $5 to $8 if you are that desperate!

Bule2004
08-18-10, 04:15
Hi Fellas,

A couple of nights ago I went with a chick to Voo Doo Bar on Street 108. I really fell in love with a 23 year old named Iyah but I could not bf her because I had a promise with my friend.

Last night, I went to Voo Doo Bar, played with the cute 23 year old (she looks 18 and is very petite) but again I could not bf her because I had yet another promise with my friend (who keeps me drained, and is not jealous).

I then went to the adjoining bar, Golden Vine or something, and it was super great as well. Several girls here I would bf.

I plan to go back ALONE to Voo Doo and Vine, but my chick has given me permission to bf Iyah so I do not have to play behind her back. Only in America!

I will report my dirty deed. I did a RTFF on Voo Doo but did not get any hits. Anyone care to she your experience at what looks to be an exceptionally fun bar?

Bule2004

Betong
08-18-10, 07:17
I was in Le Cyrcee recently and they were asking for $5 BF plus $20 for the girl for ST, but they also told me that if I wanted to BF a girl it was also compulsory to buy them a lady drink ($3) before leaving, which I found kind of strangeWell at LCC it's pretty much always been the usual practice to buy a girl a drink before you take her out. It gives you a chance to hang out with her a bit and see if she feels like the right choice. (It also has the advantage of getting rid of all the other girls bothering you.) So if it is compulsory now, it still doesn't affect most of us. Anyhow it's only a few bucks, and god only knows how much the guy has to cough up every month just to keep his place open. I complain a bit about the quality there now, but I won't complain about the price, not yet anyhow.

Doppel One
08-18-10, 09:28
Anyway she was very accomodating although not experienced. A sweet girl.
We did it three times. In the morning I took her to breakfast and gave her $40 and $10 tip.

So you paid this chick $50 for the night plus you had already paid a $7 bf.

I'm glad you had a great time but seriously $57 for a girl in Cambodia is way over the top. Its not far short of what a standard cop earns in a month.

And I know that you can afford it and she was super cute and I'm a cheap charlie but no wonder the market is becoming distorted. Phnom Penh RIP.

Mealticket
08-18-10, 11:38
Phnom Penh RIP.Except PP died 3+ years ago already.

Sammon
08-18-10, 15:38

I'm glad you had a great time but seriously $57 for a girl in Cambodia is way over the top. Its not far short of what a standard cop earns in a month.

And I know that you can afford it and she was super cute and I'm a cheap charlie but no wonder the market is becoming distorted. Phnom Penh RIP.
Quality always cost more money. Apart from freelancer bars you have to pay more money to get a cute girl from hostess bars. Many do not even want to go like girls from Shanghai Bar. I am not into romancing those girls to get into their pants.
Actually the total cost was $62 with $5 given to the girl who introduced this girl to me. In freelancer bars including martini my offer will not go more than $30 LT and most often $25. I hardly ever take a girl ST.

Betong
08-19-10, 03:25
Its not far short of what a standard cop earns in a month.Yeah, but who wants to shag a cop?

Doppel One
08-19-10, 09:39
Yeah, but who wants to shag a cop?

Some unlucky mongers in Cambodia have no doubt found themselves in a grim situation with little alternative.

I for one will not be following up the K11 lead from a few posts back.

Gladiator
08-20-10, 08:08

I'm glad you had a great time but seriously $57 for a girl in Cambodia is way over the top.

I agree, that's roughly the same as her monthly salary at the hostess bar.

But some girls are asking for it, anyway, as there is a market for them.

Gladiator
08-20-10, 08:16
There are 4 brothels with only Vietnamese hookers in (I believe) street 63, around 3 minutes by motorbike from Heart.

When I went they quoted me $25 for an in-house ST (one pop), but that obviosly included the bike driver's commission, I'd be surprised if the rate was higher than $15, but has anyone had any experience there and knows the real (commission free) going rate that you'd get if you go on your own?

I mean, you can get easily nice girls for $25 ST's at hostess bars ($20 + $5 BF), so those low end brothels must be much cheaper for sure.

Doppel One
08-20-10, 15:03
There are 4 brothels with only Vietnamese hookers in (I believe) street 63, around 3 minutes by motorbike from Heart.

A couple of months ago when I looked the Viet brothels on St. 63 were all shut, bar one, and the guys outside were not exact inducing barangs to walk through the door. Are they all up and running again?

The going rate in these estbalishments used to be $10 or $15 ST but there were nibble fingers on the premises rummaging through your pockets whilst you were in the shower - so you had to watch out.

Pinche Gringo
08-21-10, 00:54
I just got back from one month of a Cambodian adventure. From my experiences, you really need travel with a Cambodian friend. I got into many of the places that usually are only there for Cambodians.

You got to love restaurants that as you enter there are a bevy of beautiful ladies waiting for you to take them to your table and then negotiate for more. The Karaoke places can also be fun if the moment is right.

So, if you find your self in Cambodia, find yourself someone to show you around. It will be well worth it.

Gladiator
08-21-10, 04:43
A couple of months ago when I looked the Viet brothels on St. 63 were all shut, bar one, and the guys outside were not exact inducing barangs to walk through the door. Are they all up and running again?

The going rate in these estbalishments used to be $10 or $15 ST but there were nibble fingers on the premises rummaging through your pockets whilst you were in the shower - so you had to watch out.

Thanks for the info. And yes, they are open now, I was there a few days ago, they had about 10-12 girls each, including a handful of cute ones.

Bartchamdo
08-21-10, 07:17
Thanks for the info. And yes, they are open now, I was there a few days ago, they had about 10-12 girls each, including a handful of cute ones.

I can confirm that what Gladiator is saying is true. There are at least 3 or 4 brothels on 63rd street between 184 and 178. Most are on the east side of the street, but there's at least one on the west side.

They're easy to spot. Just walk past at night and wait for the touts to jump up and rush towards you, yelling "Massage! Boom boom!"

I really dislike this approach (and male touts in general) so I never checked out these places. No idea about price or selection.

About LCC - the girls ask for $20 ST, but it isn't hard to get them agree to $15.

Hummer Bird
08-21-10, 16:52
COME ON GUY'S
$57 for a Cambodian girl!!!! Have u ever been out of you home country?

I get full service (cim, bbbj, all positions, anal, etc...) here in USA for $40, and I get pics and video as well. My USA monger budget is $200 a month, and that gets me 5-6 chicks, or more if I just opt for a $20.00 streetwalker bj.
Phoenix if you want to know.

Nice to save that $2000.00 on just transportation that I was spending b 4 for several years in a row. Cambo was fun for a visit, but never again will I waste so much in effort and revenue. 5-6k a summer starts to add up.

Melted11
08-22-10, 00:07
Phoenix? And what kind of females do you get all the options with for only $40? Young, cute, firm, willing. And all uncovered, right?

Impossible, Brother.

You are joking obviously. And $2000. For the ticket. It is barely $1000. So. You have never even been to PP apparently.

Perhaps you are from another planet. But you aint knowed nuthin' about the riches of PP. Keep dreamin', mate.

Gladiator
08-22-10, 22:50
I like HOD and have had great times there, but it looks like a death trap if a fire ever breaks out in there, doesn’t it?

I haven’t seen any fire exit, though I may have missed it if it does exist, there’re only the 2 small doors at the entrance from what I’ve seen, hardly enough to save the few poor souls closer to them if there was a fire inside.

Dreams1973
08-23-10, 10:28
I just got back from one month of a Cambodian adventure. From my experiences, you really need travel with a Cambodian friend. I got into many of the places that usually are only there for Cambodians.

You got to love restaurants that as you enter there are a bevy of beautiful ladies waiting for you to take them to your table and then negotiate for more. The Karaoke places can also be fun if the moment is right.

So, if you find your self in Cambodia, find yourself someone to show you around. It will be well worth it.Hi gringo,

Please tell us some of these places where you went so we can have fun too.

AlLostInSpace13
08-24-10, 07:28
COME ON GUY'S
$57 for a Cambodian girl!!!! Have u ever been out of you home country?

Hello Hummer,
As my old boss used to say, "There's a sucker borned every minute."

Spaceman

Freezone
08-25-10, 23:08
Phoenix? And what kind of females do you get all the options with for only $40? Young, cute, firm, willing. And all uncovered, right?

Impossible, Brother.

You are joking obviously. And $2000. For the ticket. It is barely $1000. So. You have never even been to PP apparently.

Perhaps you are from another planet. But you aint knowed nuthin' about the riches of PP. Keep dreamin', mate.Never been to Phoenix so can't comment, although if they are nice lookers for $40, then count me in.

As for air fare: RT tickets for me from my home town to PP is running about $2500 if I book now for a trip 1-2 months away. So depending on where you are flying from PP is a very expensive option(like for me). In fact, it would be cheaper for me to fly to BKK and then book a separate ticket to PP using one of the local airlines there, but that requires more time wasted.

BTW: I was in PP last year and the place was almost dead. Not exactly the same place I read about over the years.

FZ

Dinghy
08-26-10, 19:33
$40 in Phoenix might get you laid but not with a cutie.

Airfare to BKK from the USA runs about $900 or so (a bit more during the summer) BKK-PNH runs maybe $150 tops round trip plus the $25 to get out of PNH

I second the "no other doorway out of HOD apparent"

Sammon
08-26-10, 22:50

Impossible, Brother.

Perhaps you are from another planet. But you aint knowed nuthin' about the riches of PP. Keep dreamin', mate.

If you travel in High season the airfare will be around $2000 incuding trip from BKK to PNH. Low season prices will be approx $1200.
In USA it is impossible to get $40 full service in any city. Unless you are into drug crazed,filthy, disease ridden crack ho.
Realistic price for ST around $150-$200. Usually these girls are you meet in the bar or Asian massage places. Budgetwise Asian trip will work if you travel for atleast 2-3 weeks.
Any asian trip I have taken even if I budget very well will run into $4000 for a month including total expenses from airfare,hotel, food, drinks, girls etc.

El Greco
08-27-10, 07:13
$40 in Phoenix might get you laid but not with a cutie.

Airfare to BKK from the USA runs about $900 or so (a bit more during the summer) BKK-PNH runs maybe $150 tops round trip plus the $25 to get out of PNH

I second the "no other doorway out of HOD apparent"

www.airasia.com

Even zero fare (only airport taxes) if you can plan well ahead. For my next booking I paid 19 euros BKK-PNH and 4 euros to return.

Purpletaoist
08-28-10, 18:02
Thanks for the info. And yes, they are open now, I was there a few days ago, they had about 10-12 girls each, including a handful of cute ones.Where exactly on 63 are these places? What are their names?

El Greco
08-28-10, 18:38
This is very helpful. Thank you EG.

http://www.cebupacificair.com/index.html

Another low cost one operating from the Philippines.

Titanio
08-28-10, 22:55
Where exactly on 63 are these places? What are their names?I suppose it are the brothels on Street 63 between Street 178 and 184, left hand side when you go south. Walk in, check the girls and just leave if there is nothing that you fancy.

Freezone
08-30-10, 23:17
Where exactly on 63 are these places? What are their names?No names to these places as it's really just someones home converted to a local brothel. But with all the crackdowns when I was there they were all closed and gated. Not sure if any had reopen since but if anyone venture there do report back and let the rest of us mongers know.

FZ

ClarKent
09-01-10, 06:05
Just wondering what the scene is like there since I'll be stopping through soon.

No names to these places as it's really just someones home converted to a local brothel. But with all the crackdowns when I was there they were all closed and gated. Not sure if any had reopen since but if anyone venture there do report back and let the rest of us mongers know.

FZ

Pinche Gringo
09-01-10, 08:34
Team up with local Cambodian. They will be able to get you into the local places which I found to have better looking ladies and for less money.

Nightprawler
09-01-10, 17:36
I was 2 years ago in Koh Kong at the chicken farm you get all what you need, so maybe the good old entertaiment is outside the citys?

If it is not. So I think Pattaya will be better?

Christian G
09-04-10, 19:29
I had to stay in Phnom Penh 6 days, but the fourth day I returned in Thailand!

The city is really dirty, dark and sad. The nightlife a very limited and boring.

I was staying at Flamingos Hotel for 25$ for night with breakfast.

The European restaurant on river side are very expensive.

In the bars as Black Cats and Shanghai, the girls ask 25$st + 5$ bf

In Martini pub were to many vietnamese girls with mamasan and ask 30$ negotiable.

Walkabout and heart of darkness freelances ask 20$ st

Many girls give me a bad BBJ and FS. I think not return in Phnom Penh soonnn.

Fast Eddie 48
09-05-10, 06:27

The city is really dirty, dark and sad. The nightlife a very limited and boring.

I was staying at Flamingos Hotel for 25$ for night with breakfast.

The European restaurant on river side are very expensive.

In the bars as Black Cats and Shanghai, the girls ask 25$st + 5$ bf

In Martini pub were to many vietnamese girls with mamasan and ask 30$ negotiable.

Walkabout and heart of darkness freelances ask 20$ st

Many girls give me a bad BBJ and FS. I think not return in Phnom Penh soonnn.To Christian

Yes PP is a dirty shit hole not much to do, the first time I was there cannot wait to go back to Bangkok after 2 days, you should go to Siem riep for a few day and visit the Ankor what temple more tourist friendly city with more thing to do.

Fast Eddie 48

Denom
09-05-10, 07:39
I was 2 years ago in Koh Kong at the chicken farm you get all what you need, so maybe the good old entertaiment is outside the citys?

If it is not. So I think Pattaya will be better?Last time I was in Koh Kong they had only a fraction of what was available not long time ago. I suspect the place is dead by now. We are speaking about a dozen very average girls compared to hundreds of thousands in Pattaya so I don't think there's even a comparison. Koh Kong only worth checking if you are on a visa run or on the Pattaya-PP bus run.

But then, I think I was there last more than two years ago, so the place changed in a positive way? I doubt it.

Somewhere15
09-05-10, 08:28
Beginning of August I had my First visit to Phnom Penh.
Not comparable to the BKK scene that I enjoyed the 4 weeks before but still a lot of fun can happen.
The only big negative that I found was when it was raining or just after raining, the watersystem can not cope with this havy flood.

Thanks to the help of my brothers here I visited the places like Walkabout, HOD etc.

Enclosed some pictures from my 22 years old partner on the pool table.

Member #4698
09-07-10, 23:07

The city is really dirty, dark and sad. The nightlife a very limited and boring.Many girls give me a bad BBJ and FS. I think not return in Phnom Penh soonnn.
CG, I guess PP is not for everybody. Sorry you did not have a good time. My experience in 2009 was the exact opposite.

I found the city had more culture than Pattaya and the Khmer food was better than the Thai food in Pat. The city felt like a Bangkok type South East Asian capital city of 50 years ago. Kind of like Yangon except that after years of unbelievable hardship, PP was finally climbing out of its hole and starting to make some kind of economic progress.

Of course the number of bars and girls is a fraction of either BKK or Pat, but I found all the action I needed without any problems. I liked the PP girls. The ones I hooked up with were sweet and less pro-like than Pattaya girls. I paid on average $20 and the girls gave me as many shots as I could muster (usually 3 in a two hour session). I still fondly remember one little spinner girl I took out of Rose Bar. She was a real darling and I repeated with her twice, the first time in a ménage and the second time one on one.

I did not return in February 2010, when I was last in Asia, because of the crackdown and the less than positive reports filed here in this forum at the time. But, I am going back on my next trip and I will see what exactly is going on. I am paying up and staying at the Himawari because it is GF, near enough to the good restaurants and bars, and features a great pool by the riverside to cool off in the hot afternoons. I am looking forward to this trip even though the city still gets mixed reviews. S15 filed a positive report down below. In any case, I will report my findings good, bad or ugly. Hasta luego.

Jazz Lstnr
09-08-10, 02:53
Thanks to the help of my brothers here I visited the places like Walkabout, HOD etc.Arrive today. Only have a couple of days in PP, then off to the PI (Manilla and Subic) for a few days and then off to Hong Kong. Want to play in each area so need advice and tips so I don't waste my time or take unnecessary risks.

Evianist
09-08-10, 03:32
So I have access to a Sharky girl's email account (2 accounts, actually). She asked me to check her email on my laptop and told me the passwords to type in and they weren't too difficult to remember ("iloveyou" and "123456").

Been reading through and it's pretty interesting stuff. It seems to be young guys as that's her taste. There's 1 main guy, 1 secondary guy, and then 2 minor guys, which isn't that bad actually. She told me she genuinely loves the main guy but that the secondary guy loves her and she doesn't love him (he's French and 22 and she only loves american or british men a little older). The main guy always tells her he's praying to God for her and makes a lot of religious references. Maybe he was hoping to convert her.

She told me she can't even read or write much english, so all this emailing is through another lady who I guess specializes in that sort of thing.

But anyways it's pretty much what you'd expect. Lots of mushing back and forth (these guys write some cheesy emails) and then occasionally a casual comment from the girl related to money and then often the guy will wire her some cash.

I'm in her target demographic so she was trying to turn me into one of these guys, but I told her I don't pay to have a girlfriend and she wasn't as into the idea.

Betong
09-08-10, 13:38
But then, I think I was there last more than two years ago, so the place changed in a positive way? I doubt it.No, still just as you describe. OK for a night if you're coming overland from Thailand, but I can't imagine anybody wanting to go there for its own sake. The wild west days of ten years ago are gone gone gone.

Mealticket
09-08-10, 16:19
I found the city had more culture than Pattaya.I like that. That's funny.

I think the only place with LESS culture than Pattaya is Mogadishu.

Member #4698
09-08-10, 20:38
I think the only place with LESS culture than Pattaya is Mogadishu.
Are you saying Pat has no culture? How dare you? In the immortal words of Bill Clinton; “I guess it depends on what your definition of [culture] is.” According to Encarta Dictionary, the 1st definition of culture is Arts Collectively consisting of A) art, music, literature, and related intellectual activities, B) the culture necessary for a healthy society, and C) popular culture.

Therefore, by definition Pat has a culture. And AC has its own strange culture too. Call it monger culture or loose sex bargirl culture. And it is definitely necessary for a healthy society and plenty popular! Phnom Penh has some of that art, historical, and intellectual stuff for sure (Pat and AC score close to zero on that scale), while PP has a little less of the hostess bar culture. I tell you what though; I prefer Pat and AC culture to Las Vegas culture any day of the week.

I have never been to Mogadishu. What do the girls charge LT? Are there a lot of stunners? LOL.

Evianist
09-09-10, 02:38
She's 20y, with australian boyfriend, heavily jelous. Seems her BF is still in Thailand XD

Still ask 50$? Free sex don't work hehe

I know this girl too, though never took her home.

Seems like a pretty nice girl.

Mealticket
09-09-10, 13:36
for a healthy societyHealthy?

I thought we were talking about Pattaya?

Somewhere15
09-09-10, 14:10
She's 20y, with australian boyfriend, heavily jelous. Seems her BF is still in Thailand XD

Still ask 50$? Free sex don't work hehe

I have seen here days before (mostly during late afternoon times), she was playing pool. Never have seen a boyfriend. On a certain day I played pool with someone else and she came in. After a while I invited her for pool playing and I could drop the other girl.
She had one kidd who was growing up by her mother in the provence.
I don't remember if we discuss money upfront or not. Paid her US $ 40 (and she stayed for 1,5 till 2 hours).

Somewhere15
09-09-10, 14:13
She and her friend are the last 2 beautiful remained in walkabout. Rest is ugly for desperates.

P.S. She and other girls, except a couple, are vietnamese.

For 50$ deserve? Go directly in Vietnam, u'll find tons like her, for 20 bucks.

I bvelieve she said (as far as you trust that) that she is have Vietnamese and have Cambodian.
She was happy and enjoyed live (looking to her the days before).
I remember that she showed me an English book; in my view a way of getting more $$$$ to finance her English study....:)

Vmann
09-09-10, 16:13
I don't remember if we discuss money upfront or not. Paid her US $ 40 (and she stayed for 1,5 till 2 hours).God good - $ 40 - why everyone is trying to spoil the scene in Cambodia buy paying crazy amounts of money?

Fred Gold
09-09-10, 21:28
Seems to be high end - low price - near the action. Anyone have any experience?

The url for ROYAL INN was left in previous post.

Rooter
09-10-10, 02:23
God good. $ 40. Why everyone is trying to spoil the scene in Cambodia buy paying crazy amounts of money?Yes, I agree. $10-$15 short time $20. $30 long time. Some girls asking $50 now, I just laugh and walk. It is a buyers market, 100, s of young ladies everywhere in the country, why spoil it?

Evianist
09-10-10, 03:26
It's definitely very uncomfortable taking girls back to Cali2.

The ground floor is only a bar, no reception desk, and the entrance is at one end of the bar and the stairs to the rooms are way in the back. So basically you and your girl walk in and 10-15 people stare at you and keep staring as you walk all the way back to the stairs. So awkward.

Bule2004
09-10-10, 04:16
I am paying up and staying at the Himawari because it is GF, near enough to the good restaurants and bars, and features a great pool by the riverside to cool off in the hot afternoons. .

I am staying at the Himawari now and totally agree with your comments. A really well-managed hotel that is close to everything.

Bule2004

Amjeck
09-10-10, 15:46
It is a buyers market, 100, s of young ladies everywhere in the country, why spoil it?
Are there a lot of 18-20yo slim pretty girls?

Purpletaoist
09-10-10, 18:49
Every time I ride down sothearos in the area around the "Old Building" plenty of guys are trying to offer me "Lady Lady". Sometimes I see some dressed-up girlies too, but most of the time they are alone. Does anybody know how that works?

There is some hole in the wall not far from the corner with Street 294, but that place looks so sleazy that I do not even want to enter.

The same goes for the girls in Hun Sen Park. What do you do when you pick one of them up? Take them to a cheap hotel (which still brings the price up). Probably still preferable to whatever place they have, if they have any at all.

Iching
09-10-10, 21:01
It's definitely very uncomfortable taking girls back to Cali2.

The ground floor is only a bar, no reception desk, and the entrance is at one end of the bar and the stairs to the rooms are way in the back. So basically you and your girl walk in and 10-15 people stare at you and keep staring as you walk all the way back to the stairs. So awkward.I have had this problem with Barang Hotels, you know you should book up Cambodian Hotels. The problem with foreign run Hotels is they tend to have the entrance at the back of the bar, so you have to go through the bar to get to your room.

Freezone
09-10-10, 23:51
Every time I ride down sothearos in the area around the "Old Building" plenty of guys are trying to offer me "Lady Lady". Sometimes I see some dressed-up girlies too, but most of the time they are alone. Does anybody know how that works?

There is some hole in the wall not far from the corner with Street 294, but that place looks so sleazy that I do not even want to enter.

The same goes for the girls in Hun Sen Park. What do you do when you pick one of them up? Take them to a cheap hotel (which still brings the price up). Probably still preferable to whatever place they have, if they have any at all.Not sure of the other places, but Hun Sen Park SW are freelancers, sometimes they are with pimps and sometimes not. You pick one up and if they have a pimp, you must pay beforehand. Then take to your own hotel (cost slightly more).

FZ

Freezone
09-10-10, 23:55
She and her friend are the last 2 beautiful remained in walkabout. Rest is ugly for desperates.

P.S. She and other girls, except a couple, are vietnamese.

For 50$ deserve? Go directly in Vietnam, u'll find tons like her, for 20 bucks.Hi Marrow,

Perhaps we could direct this to the Vietnam thread as I'm curious where you found tons of lookers for $20? I was there just this year and only HJ or BJ could be had for this price for a good looker (if you were lucky)

FZ

Freezone
09-11-10, 00:03
I don't remember if we discuss money upfront or not. Paid her US $ 40 (and she stayed for 1,5 till 2 hours).I do agree with others that $40 for 1-2 hours is way too much for ST rate. $40 should be the high end for LT with a stunner. Just my thoughts.

FZ

Marrow
09-12-10, 14:54
Hi Marrow,

Perhaps we could direct this to the Vietnam thread as I'm curious where you found tons of lookers for $20? I was there just this year and only HJ or BJ could be had for this price for a good looker (if you were lucky)

FZWell, not so hard, if you go to discos. There are a couple in Dist. 1 with some cuties for this price. Obiouvsly, when you find them free. Agree, we will expand this topic inside Vietnam area of the forum.

Marrow
09-12-10, 14:58
Are there a lot of 18-20yo slim pretty girls?Ye, there are, beautiful too. Ready to spend 50-100$? LOL, such a pathetic country and people at all this Cambodia XD

Still people go here? Oh my.

Every tried to ask an awesome huge tit 18y girl in europe? 50-70$, too much too. Please, don't answer you like chocolate skin, you can find in europe too, and for 30 bucks.

Evianist
09-13-10, 04:06
I do agree with others that $40 for 1-2 hours is way too much for ST rate. $40 should be the high end for LT with a stunner. Just my thoughts.

I've paid $10/ST and $20/LT multiple times with attractive girls. $40/ST is ridiculous.

Marrow
09-13-10, 12:10
I've paid $10/ST and $20/LT multiple times with attractive girls. $40/ST is ridiculous.When, 2 years ago? True is ridiculous, expecially for an expat. If u still pay 20, the reason is easy, you are a "long term customer", so why not.

That's the trick

Purpletaoist
09-13-10, 16:57
No names to these places as it's really just someones home converted to a local brothel. But with all the crackdowns when I was there they were all closed and gated. Not sure if any had reopen since but if anyone venture there do report back and let the rest of us mongers know.

FZI dropped by these places the other day, and I think there is nothing left really. There are some private houses with almost closed doors, but no "You want lady' or anything like that, so I think that this is over.

Amjeck
09-13-10, 17:10
Ye, there are, beautiful too. Ready to spend 50-100$? LOL, such a pathetic country and people at all this Cambodia XD

Still people go here? Oh my.

Every tried to ask an awesome huge tit 18y girl in europe? 50-70$, too much too. Please, don't answer you like chocolate skin, you can find in europe too, and for 30 bucks.
So the really good looking girls have been pushed up into that price range? These are cambodian girls not imported chinese yah?

Fred Gold
09-14-10, 03:27
Hate to ask this kinda question here, but- anyone find a good laundromat a moderate price - hotel rob you blind.

Or have a suggestion where to stay that has their own laundryroom where I'd feed them coins?

Doppel One
09-14-10, 09:35
Hate to ask this kinda question here, but- anyone find a good laundromat a moderate price - hotel rob you blind.

Or have a suggestion where to stay that has their own laundryroom where I'd feed them coins?
Over to you Marrow (I can't wait for the "laundromat" diatribe),

Betong
09-14-10, 12:31
Hate to ask this kinda question here, but- anyone find a good laundromat a moderate price - hotel rob you blind.Depends on the hotel. I took in a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a pair of socks yesterday, and my hotel charged me an outrageous . . . one dollar.

Self-service laundromats don't really make sense in a country where people will work hard, all day, for a couple bucks. (Besides, you're going to have trouble finding coins here.) Just use any of the little laundry shops you see everywhere.

Fred Gold
09-14-10, 14:21
This was posted on Egypt, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap forums within 3 minutes yesterday!
Think the guy has his own private jet? (or maybe a time machine!)

Go figure
Hotman.Flight attendant

ok ok.. yes I have a private jet, errrrrr I mean private seat in my very own AirAsia and EgyptAir planes. IN MY DREAMS!!! It's just that I have been ripped off (or at least my feeling). Sometimes when I'd go to a local laundry to save a few bucks, they would take out the price list from some hotel and that's what they try to charge me.

btw Did you like any of the pictures I've posted? The older picture from LOS was the best provider I ever had!!!~ well at least it seemed that way from my memory. lol

Dinghy
09-15-10, 15:39
since Cambodia doesn't have any coins of their own, you would need to buy the "slugs" to put into the cin slots. That means you have to find the laundromat, too, It's just easier to have it done than to do it oyursefl (particularly if you don't speak Khmer and can aske where the laundromats are. In my travels in PP, I never saw a laundromat)

Seght Traveler
09-17-10, 07:17
I am based in Cambodia at the moment for a long-term stay. Any updates on active massages locations in PP?

If not, I was thinking that we can split up the investigation work for such between expats currently in town. We can generate a list of spots, people can volunteer to check the ones they choose out within the month, then we can report back here and have a complete updated list of massage places in the post-crackdown era.

What do you more experienced guys think of this idea?

Seght

Yiddo
09-19-10, 13:22
I first went to PP 15 years ago, and of course you can't compare that with today. Sure, you can still get 10/15 ST, 20/30 LT, but good lookers? No. I haven't found one in Martini, Sharky, Walkabout for years. If I ever go to PP again, I would gladly pay 40 ST for a great looker, if there still are any. This is still reasonable compared with LOS. If you want young, nice, unspoiled, cheap today, like PP 10 years ago, go to Rangoon.

Hippie
09-20-10, 10:51
I have not posted on this board for quite awhile. Every time I read it, I get so disgusted by the stupidity being posted that I just log back out, but this time I have decided not to do so. I have been living in Phnom Penh for a awhile now. The prices some people are paying has gotten ridiculous, but what is even more ridiculous is when the people who pay these stupid prices come on this board and insist the price they paid was truly the going rate, refusing to listen to people who know better. At best they might admit that cheaper prices are possible, but then say that is only for ugly girls. Bullshit. They can't admit that their knowledge of the scene and bargaining skills sucked and they just got taken advantage of.

If I offend you, too bad. You can look at my previous posts and see that I seldom make such strong comments. I wouldn't care about what people write, but it is finally starting to have an effect and there actually are some girls in the hostess bars who are refusing to go for less than $40 now, because one or two guys paid that or more. Thankfully, they are still in the very small minority, although the number of girls who will start by asking for that amount is growing rapidly. Most will rapidly come down in price as soon as you politely (and sometimes impolitely) tell them that there is no way you will pay that much.

Guys, you have every right to pay whatever you want. I don't like it when the two week millionaires overpay, but I would never say you don't have a right to. However, at least admit you were overpaying, and don't use any excuse like "she deserved it" or "I make that much in an hour back home." This is not the west. If these girls were not working in bars, they would make less than $100 per month in a factory or restaurant. The going rate for ST (outside of the brothels where it is still $5) is $10, with a few really good looking girls getting $15 in high season. For LT, the price is $20 -$25. This is for freelancers and many hostess bar girls. In some hostess bars, the girls will insist on $20 or even $25 for ST but this is only in bars where no distinction is made between a ST barfine and LT. By going with you, the girl is forfeiting her salary for the night and sometimes paying an additional fee to the bar, whether you want her all night or for an hour. I have never paid more, and nobody has ever been pissed off, at least not when I paid the upper number of the ranges I have given, and usually not when I paid the lower. I'm not grandfathered or getting special "local" pricing, because I don't take girls all that often, I simply know what I am doing, and it does not take much. When friends come to visit, they have no problem paying the same price. Some even get better prices than what I have said, but they also get turned down a lot. However, since last high season, there have been a few hotties who have been paid $40 or $50 by enough guys that they have now decided everyone should pay that (except when rent is due). If you run into one of them, you can pay it or go to another bar where you will find someone just as hot for half the price. If people keep overpaying, that may not be true in a year or two, but thankfully it still is now.

For those who want to pay a fair price (not a lowball price that will only work with someone who is desperate) but just don't know how, the keys are to be firm and to know what the price should be. I generally advise that you never ask a price. If you feel that you really should arrange a price in advance (I almost never do), start by TELLING the girl how much you will give her, or at worst, name your price and ask if that is correct. (Be prepared for a potentially much more difficult bargaining session if you do this, however.) Use common sense. Don't discuss money loudly, where other girls can hear and it becomes a status/face issue. Don't ask a Khmer girl in front of other girls if she gives BJs. If she won't meet your price, or brings friends into the discussion to try to convince you the price is too low, just politely say sorry and ask to pay the bill (or you can be a jerk, like some guys are, but I don't recommend it). Odds are she will accept your price before you walk out of the bar, and leave smiling. If not, there is a good chance she will do so the next time you come in. BTW, I have had more than one girl throw a fit when I paid $10 for ST or $20 for LT, then call me a day later asking to come back over, or be all over me the next time I came into her bar. They never complain a second time. It is just a game they have learned to try to extract more money from you.

For Cyrcee, the ST price has gone up to $20 plus a $3 lady drink, unless you pay the $5 barfine, in which case you only need to pay the girl $15. (If anyone is still getting it for $15 with no barfine, please say so.)

Walkabout and Sharkey are indeed pretty grim these days, but I still see the occasional 8 or 9 on the rare times I go. Martini, however, is packed with hot Vietnamese girls from 9PM until 1AM or so, and you can find some attractive Khmers in there, as well. I can't imagine how anyone can think otherwise. The girls are mostly rather hardened pros, but they are definitely attractive. Heart of Darkness is a bit more hit and miss than it used to be, and pretty empty before 11PM. I assume it will start to fill up with backpackers again in October, as usual.

Sammon
09-20-10, 13:52
Hippie's comments about the prices holds good for those who live there. They can negotiate , refuse, move on and try another day. Also if you live there I am sure normal local girls can be had.
But for a guy on vacation for a few days it is different. We go there to find girls as quickly as possible and get down to business. We do not have time to troll around the whole city looking for cheap options. Ofcourse we do bargain
but at the same time if we like a certain girl yield a little on the price. Apart from few places there is no fixed price all over the world to take a girl home for fun. Everything is negotiated.
If these girls depend only on the local mongers all these bars and freelancer places will not have any business. I have taken girls from hostess bars and paid them $40 LT. If the girl stayed only ST I paid $20. Yes, I have had $10 girls ST from freelancer places but most of them are 4-5 scale. All pretty girls are in hostess places or other high priced venues.

Shadow6491
09-21-10, 03:56
I have not posted on this board for quite awhile. Every time I read it, I get so disgusted by the stupidity being posted that I just log back out, but this time I have decided not to do so. I have been living in Phnom Penh for a awhile now. The prices some people are paying has gotten ridiculous, but what is even more ridiculous is when the people who pay these stupid prices come on this board and insist the price they paid was truly the going rate, refusing to listen to people who know better. At best they might admit that cheaper prices are possible, but then say that is only for ugly girls. Bullshit. They can't admit that their knowledge of the scene and bargaining skills sucked and they just got taken advantage of.

If I offend you, too bad. You can look at my previous posts and see that I seldom make such strong comments. I wouldn't care about what people write, but it is finally starting to have an effect and there actually are some girls in the hostess bars who are refusing to go for less than $40 now, because one or two guys paid that or more. Thankfully, they are still in the very small minority, although the number of girls who will start by asking for that amount is growing rapidly. Most will rapidly come down in price as soon as you politely (and sometimes impolitely) tell them that there is no way you will pay that much.

Guys, you have every right to pay whatever you want. I don't like it when the two week millionaires overpay, but I would never say you don't have a right to. However, at least admit you were overpaying, and don't use any excuse like "she deserved it" or "I make that much in an hour back home." This is not the west. If these girls were not working in bars, they would make less than $100 per month in a factory or restaurant. The going rate for ST (outside of the brothels where it is still $5) is $10, with a few really good looking girls getting $15 in high season. For LT, the price is $20 -$25. This is for freelancers and many hostess bar girls. In some hostess bars, the girls will insist on $20 or even $25 for ST but this is only in bars where no distinction is made between a ST barfine and LT. By going with you, the girl is forfeiting her salary for the night and sometimes paying an additional fee to the bar, whether you want her all night or for an hour. I have never paid more, and nobody has ever been pissed off, at least not when I paid the upper number of the ranges I have given, and usually not when I paid the lower. I'm not grandfathered or getting special "local" pricing, because I don't take girls all that often, I simply know what I am doing, and it does not take much. When friends come to visit, they have no problem paying the same price. Some even get better prices than what I have said, but they also get turned down a lot. However, since last high season, there have been a few hotties who have been paid $40 or $50 by enough guys that they have now decided everyone should pay that (except when rent is due). If you run into one of them, you can pay it or go to another bar where you will find someone just as hot for half the price. If people keep overpaying, that may not be true in a year or two, but thankfully it still is now.

For those who want to pay a fair price (not a lowball price that will only work with someone who is desperate) but just don't know how, the keys are to be firm and to know what the price should be. I generally advise that you never ask a price. If you feel that you really should arrange a price in advance (I almost never do), start by TELLING the girl how much you will give her, or at worst, name your price and ask if that is correct. (Be prepared for a potentially much more difficult bargaining session if you do this, however.) Use common sense. Don't discuss money loudly, where other girls can hear and it becomes a status/face issue. Don't ask a Khmer girl in front of other girls if she gives BJs. If she won't meet your price, or brings friends into the discussion to try to convince you the price is too low, just politely say sorry and ask to pay the bill (or you can be a jerk, like some guys are, but I don't recommend it). Odds are she will accept your price before you walk out of the bar, and leave smiling. If not, there is a good chance she will do so the next time you come in. BTW, I have had more than one girl throw a fit when I paid $10 for ST or $20 for LT, then call me a day later asking to come back over, or be all over me the next time I came into her bar. They never complain a second time. It is just a game they have learned to try to extract more money from you.

For Cyrcee, the ST price has gone up to $20 plus a $3 lady drink, unless you pay the $5 barfine, in which case you only need to pay the girl $15. (If anyone is still getting it for $15 with no barfine, please say so.)

Walkabout and Sharkey are indeed pretty grim these days, but I still see the occasional 8 or 9 on the rare times I go. Martini, however, is packed with hot Vietnamese girls from 9PM until 1AM or so, and you can find some attractive Khmers in there, as well. I can't imagine how anyone can think otherwise. The girls are mostly rather hardened pros, but they are definitely attractive. Heart of Darkness is a bit more hit and miss than it used to be, and pretty empty before 11PM. I assume it will start to fill up with backpackers again in October, as usual.

Hippie is spot on. I was having the same thoughts. You guys that dont mind paying more should be in Thailand at least there you can get a much bigger pool of girls and girls that will offer a much greater range and quality of service.

The girls in Cambodia are ripping you off for these prices esp given the services they provide.

Mongering1
09-21-10, 07:43
Thanks Hippie, well said and all true!

BTW, 80% of the hostess bars here are within a 10-15 min walk. The rest are around 5 min on a bike or tuk tuk, except Martini which is about 15 min away from the main area.

Betong
09-21-10, 13:35
But for a guy on vacation for a few days it is different. We go there to find girls as quickly as possible and get down to business.Exactly. When I've spent a month or two in PP for work I go back to the same bars often enough that I get great girls at good prices. But if I've been away a while and am only in town for a couple days, it usually takes more cash to get what I want. I'll happily pay that. It's my hard-earned money and I'll spend it however I like. And if the Overpayment Police disapprove, I sincerely and humbly, uh, couldn't care less.

Mongering1
09-21-10, 21:26
And if the Overpayment Police disapprove, I sincerely and humbly, uh, couldn't care less.

And that is why this and/or any other forum for PP doesn't get updated for the good spots by us living here.

Betong
09-22-10, 07:12
And that is why this and/or any other forum for PP doesn't get updated for the good spots by us living here.Well I've lived there and contributed reports, so sorry if I wasn't supposed to. These days I'm mostly just passing through, and despite excellent guidance from friends who still live there, yes, I often end up paying more than they do. I want quality and I don't want to spend days getting it.

One feature of a free market is that different people can and do pay different prices for the same goods or services. The other day on Air Asia I sat next to a guy who had paid almost four times as much for the flight as I did. Was he foolish to pay so much? Of course not. He was paying for the flexibility and convenience of a last-minute seat. Was he raising the price for the rest of us? Just the contrary: he was helping to subsidize low fares like mine. I won't argue that mongering is exactly comparable, but it's close enough.

Amjeck
09-22-10, 13:48
And that is why this and/or any other forum for PP doesn't get updated for the good spots by us living here.
This is the key to keeping prices low and spots unspoiled. All good information should be given through pm's to those who understand how to keep prices low and who don't spoil markets.

But it seems like this "spoil" trend is here to stay. Asia is getting way to prosperous and it's only inevitable that all good spots will be ruined. Just look what happened to Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. Back in the day these spots were know for cheap sexy girls. Look at the way Thailand is changing too.

There is too much money going around and the demand for pussy is higher than ever. It used to be that girls were fighting over guys, but now its the other way around. You can't complain when I guy wants quality pussy and pays for it, because there are others in line who will gladly overpay just to get the girl. The tables have turned. You just got to accept it and move on.

Most of the complainers are guys with little money. The guys with deep pockets never complain. I wish I had deep pockets!

Fred Gold
09-22-10, 17:31
1. Some pay more than others

2. Some pay less than others

3. Others pay somewhere in between

also

1. The ones that pay more wish they had/could pay less

2. The ones who paid less want to keep paying less, don't want to pay more

3. Some couldn't care less (or not much) about the discussion.

I believe this same discussion goes on at all the boards I have read.

People do what they do....

Roguesta
09-22-10, 17:32
Best kept secrets are best kept secret.

Betong
09-22-10, 20:03
Best kept secrets are best kept secret.I'm trying to think of the last real secret place in Phnom Penh. (Pacific Hotel, 1994? Toul Kork, before the NGOs came? Sophie's, back in the first year or so, when it was still good?) I mean, places like Brunei or Palawan you've really got to know which door to knock on. In PP it's all pretty much out in the open.

Keeping quiet about a place to protect it from attention from NGOs and authorities is fine. But trying to keep a place secret to prevent prices from going up . . . good luck on that one.

Hippie
09-23-10, 05:43
Fred Gold, good summary except for the part about people who paying more wishing they had paid less. Some do, and they are the people I bother to post for. Many don't care if they pay more. Also, I agree that similar discussions happen for any area, but I have never personally seen one where person after person keeps trying to insist that the prices they paid was the going rate, and everyone who paid less either does not realize the price has increased, gets a "local-special" rate, or went with a less attractive girl. It gets tiresome.

Betong, it sounds as if you realize you are paying more than you have to, but don't care because you are not in town that often. As I said, I personally wish guys would not do that because if enough do then it drives the price up, but you certainly have the right to do so if you wish.

Sammon, you just don't get what I am saying, either because you don't want to or because I did not do a good enough job of communicating. The advice I was giving was not for people who live here and can take their time. I am very busy and rarely go out. When I do go out with the intention of taking a girl home, I am very picky. I only want someone that I find extremely attractive, and my tastes seem to coincide pretty much with the mainstream. While I technically have the option of coming back another night, this thought does not enter into my mind because the reality is that I want a girl right then, not a few days or weeks later. I have never paid more than $25 LT, whether the girl came from a hostess bar or freelancer place. I have also seen girls every bit as good looking at Heart and Martini as I have at any hostess bar, but I admit that shopping at Heart takes some patience and a willingness to cut your losses and come back another time, which is why I did not mention it much. If you want to pay the rates you mentioned, OK, but don't make the mistake of thinking you have to pay them in order to get the quality of girl you want.

Ekspat
09-23-10, 07:30
yes, I often end up paying more than they do. I want quality and I don't want to spend days getting it.

Fully agree. Quality comes with a price, it's worldwide the same.
Where can you get a Mercedes for the price of a Hyundai?

Enjoy!

Run Mann
09-23-10, 10:20
taxi driver sovan mey who was a regular on this board won’t be providing any more service for the next 12 years or so. he was sentenced today for his role as purveyor of **** girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

phnom penh municipal court yesterday sentenced an american man in absentia to 17 years in prison after finding him guilty of buying sex from three **** girls and producing child pornography during a trip to cambodia in january. craig thomas carr, 59, was arrested on january 21, and the municipal court later charged him with purchasing sex from three 14-year-old girls in phnom penh and kandal province.

he was deported in may to the united states through operation twisted traveller – an arrangement by which americans suspected of committing sex crimes overseas can be tried in the us – and charged in a us district court in washington state. but because court proceedings in cambodia had begun at the time of his deportation, the domestic case went ahead. defence lawyer dun vibol said it was “illogical” for his client to receive what he called a heavy sentence in light of the fact that he faced similar charges in the us.

during a hearing in washington state on july 27, carr pleaded guilty to having sex with **** girls in cambodia. he faces a sentence of 15 to 30 years in the us case if found guilty. “according to the principle of law, it seems illogical for my client to receive two verdicts in cambodia and america on the same case,” he said. “he should not have been deported to face trial in the us.” but samleang seila, director of the child protection ngo action pour les enfants, which provided lawyers for the victims, said he was happy with the verdict and sentence handed down yesterday, even though carr was unlikely to serve time in cambodia. he said that although the cambodian sentence was not transferable to the us, it could “possibly be seen as evidence by the american courts, that he has been convicted of the crime here”.

the court also sentenced mey sovan and sek vy, both 37, to 12 years each in prison after finding them guilty of soliciting child prostitution and procurement. both were accused of finding the victims for carr. the court ordered them to pay fines of 8 million riels (us$1,900) each. in addition, all three accused were ordered to pay compensation to two victims totalling 8 million riels. us media reports citing an affidavit in the case there said carr published an online advertisement offering to purchase sex with girls who were around 12 years old.

Brian723
09-23-10, 22:41
Does an expensive stunner really mean better sex I do not think so. A lot of the time I am more than happy with average and a good attitude and good iteration, anyway when I get this it usually means better sex. I plan on going for a couple of week jan and no I am not an expat but I think I have enough time to to get good 10 to 15 st and 20 to 25 lt, I hope I am not wrong has it really change that much in a year, if so maybe I will not go, but I have the feeling I will find what I need. I think there is alot of dooom and gloom merchants someone tell me I am not wrong. The distance are not far and motto taxi is cheap, is it still woth my while. I find Tailand and the baht a little expensive but I can still have 4 good day in patta and hopefully some good time in pp. Is it safe I so long as they are over 21 I should not get any problems or am I being niave.

Hippie
09-24-10, 12:37
Brian723, I think you will be fine. Safety-wise there has been no change, and not much change in mongering, either. As noted, the number of really hot girls who won't go for less than $40 has gone from nearly zero to about 10%-20%, but for the type of girl you describe, there is no noticeable change.

Sammon
09-24-10, 17:23
Fred Gold, good summary except for the part about people who paying more wishing they had paid less. Some do, and they are the people I bother to post for. Many don't care if they pay more. Also, I agree that similar discussions happen for any area, but I have never personally seen one where person after person keeps trying to insist that the prices they paid was the going rate, and everyone who paid less either does not realize the price has increased, gets a "local-special" rate, or went with a less attractive girl. It gets tiresome.

Betong, it sounds as if you realize you are paying more than you have to, but don't care because you are not in town that often. As I said, I personally wish guys would not do that because if enough do then it drives the price up, but you certainly have the right to do so if you wish.

Sammon, you just don't get what I am saying, either because you don't want to or because I did not do a good enough job of communicating. The advice I was giving was not for people who live here and can take their time. I am very busy and rarely go out. When I do go out with the intention of taking a girl home, I am very picky. I only want someone that I find extremely attractive, and my tastes seem to coincide pretty much with the mainstream. While I technically have the option of coming back another night, this thought does not enter into my mind because the reality is that I want a girl right then, not a few days or weeks later. I have never paid more than $25 LT, whether the girl came from a hostess bar or freelancer place. I have also seen girls every bit as good looking at Heart and Martini as I have at any hostess bar, but I admit that shopping at Heart takes some patience and a willingness to cut your losses and come back another time, which is why I did not mention it much. If you want to pay the rates you mentioned, OK, but don't make the mistake of thinking you have to pay them in order to get the quality of girl you want.
It is age old question. If you ask any expat who lives locally in any mongering places will say do not spoil the market for us. It is true they are worried because they have a good thing going. For a visiting monger's point view is he does want to go to all places looking for target price of $25 LT set by the locals. He wants a girl he likes and takes her even if the price is higher. Does he bargain/ Ofcourse, we mongers always bargain , maybe less strenously with some girls than others. It is possible local cambodians get a girl for $5 LT.
There is no way a foreigner will get that price. For a few dollars I definitely will not come home and hold my dick in my hand because none of the girls went for $25 LT offered. I am there maybe a week and like to have a girl every night. I do not have the luxury of those who live there thinking maybe sun will shine tomorrow for a less price.

Brian723
09-24-10, 21:09
Brian723, I think you will be fine. Safety-wise there has been no change, and not much change in mongering, either. As noted, the number of really hot girls who won't go for less than $40 has gone from nearly zero to about 10%-20%, but for the type of girl you describe, there is no noticeable change.Hippie this is what I think also ,it only gets better each time as i know more and can spend more time doing what I like .

Freezone
09-25-10, 02:21
. It is possible local cambodians get a girl for $5 LT.

There is no way a foreigner will get that price. .I've met a few locals and for the record, locals rarely take any chicks LT. They are more into the Wam/Bam thank you Mam. Have to remember that most local men have families they have to get home to and just do ST to get their jollys off.

Depending on where you are in Cambodia, the average rate ST for locals is about $3-4, so I would guess if a local do take a chick LT, the rates will be slightly under $10.

FZ

AlLostInSpace13
09-25-10, 08:46
Fred Gold, good summary except for the part about people who paying more wishing they had paid less. Some do, and they are the people I bother to post for. Many don't care if they pay more...

There's another group that we do not mention: those that are in the business of hostess bars or are some how associated to working girls that have a vested interest in driving prices up.

At this day and age, I dare to say that ANYONE that goes to PP to monger, would NOT want to pay more than what's necessary... Or you would be going to Bangkok (or Manila) instead.

Spaceman

AlLostInSpace13
09-25-10, 08:58
But for a guy on vacation for a few days it is different. We go there to find girls as quickly as possible and get down to business. We do not have time to troll around the whole city looking for cheap options...
Nobody wants to be a sucker.

Hippie
09-27-10, 08:08
Sammon, you still don't quite get it. Most likely, you do not know much about economics in general and how price inflation works. I don't blame you--it is not a very interesting subject. The locals, especially expats, don't set the prices--the service providers do. They charge as much as they think customers will pay. When enough customers are willing to pay more than the previous minimum, that minimum goes up, as does the asking or starting price. Many guys think that because they bargain $5 or $10 off the price of something, they got a good deal. This is not true if the seller started with an asking price that was $20 more than she was willing to accept. Heck, if you go into a shop in Asia offering goods aimed at tourists and only get 25% off the initial asking price, you have probably paid much more than you had to. Why would you expect it to be different in a bar?

Freezone, I am under the impression that working class locals pay $2.50-$3 in the brothels. Maybe that has gone up, if you are sure they are paying $4. I know that during the KM11 days I heard that Khmers paid $2.50 and westerners (originally juts expats and a few regular visitors) paid $3, because they were thought to be bigger and take longer. When the tourists started coming and paying $5, the expats complained. At the other end of the scale, the high-end KTVs that cater to rich Khmers are quite expensive. The least you can take a girl for is $100, or so I have been told by guys who went there with Cambodian friends, and many get $200 or $300.

Sabretongue
09-27-10, 20:57
taxi driver sovan mey who was a regular on this board won’t be providing any more service for the next 12 years or so. he was sentenced today for his role as purveyor of **** girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

phnom penh municipal court yesterday sentenced an american man in absentia to 17 years in prison after finding him guilty of buying sex from three **** girls and producing child pornography during a trip to cambodia in january. craig thomas carr, 59, was arrested on january 21, and the municipal court later charged him with purchasing sex from three 14-year-old girls in phnom penh and kandal province.

he was deported in may to the united states through operation twisted traveller – an arrangement by which americans suspected of committing sex crimes overseas can be tried in the us – and charged in a us district court in washington state. but because court proceedings in cambodia had begun at the time of his deportation, the domestic case went ahead. defence lawyer dun vibol said it was “illogical” for his client to receive what he called a heavy sentence in light of the fact that he faced similar charges in the us.

during a hearing in washington state on july 27, carr pleaded guilty to having sex with **** girls in cambodia. he faces a sentence of 15 to 30 years in the us case if found guilty. “according to the principle of law, it seems illogical for my client to receive two verdicts in cambodia and america on the same case,” he said. “he should not have been deported to face trial in the us.” but samleang seila, director of the child protection ngo action pour les enfants, which provided lawyers for the victims, said he was happy with the verdict and sentence handed down yesterday, even though carr was unlikely to serve time in cambodia. he said that although the cambodian sentence was not transferable to the us, it could “possibly be seen as evidence by the american courts, that he has been convicted of the crime here”.

the court also sentenced mey sovan and sek vy, both 37, to 12 years each in prison after finding them guilty of soliciting child prostitution and procurement. both were accused of finding the victims for carr. the court ordered them to pay fines of 8 million riels (us$1,900) each. in addition, all three accused were ordered to pay compensation to two victims totalling 8 million riels. us media reports citing an affidavit in the case there said carr published an online advertisement offering to purchase sex with girls who were around 12 years old.i think the message is clear - cambodia is no longer ****-friendly. if you sexually exploit minors in cambodia, you will be caught, and those who assist you will be caught. i would say that - given the number of ngo's operating in the country, and the efforts being made to clean up cambodia's image - it would probably be easier for a **** to operate in a western, 'developed' country than in cambodia.

it's actually a bit sad that one **** can ruin the lives of so many people. given the levels of poverty in cambodia if you wave enough cash around people will probably be tempted to do anything.

Member #3443
09-28-10, 06:04
Hippie is right. That is why you need knowledge of the going rates. The rates are only sustained if enough pay those rates. It is also true about the high end for the rich Khmers. I have been hosted and it included a girl for me and additional girls for atmosphere and we drank JW Blue. And this was after a 12 course dinner. The driving up of the rates also has to do with the rich Khmers.

Betong
09-28-10, 09:19
The locals, especially expats, don't set the prices--the service providers do. They charge as much as they think customers will pay. When enough customers are willing to pay more than the previous minimum, that minimum goes up, as does the asking or starting price.Unless new service providers enter the market and undercut the old ones. That's exactly what happened in Cambodia. When I first came in 1993, pretty much the only option was the big posh clubs along Monireth. Very high quality Vietnamese girls, who demanded $50-60/night. That was a fortune in those days, but they got it, thanks to rich Asian businessmen and horny UNTAC guys. Then cheaper girls, including Khmers, got into the business, and prices came way down.

Anyhow anybody worried about price inflation shouldn't be too concerned about the occasional barang who pays a few bucks over the market rate. It's the Asians, especially the Chinese, who will change this market forever. The Japanese and Koreans here now are just the first tip of the iceberg.

Run Mann
09-28-10, 10:33
i think the message is clear - cambodia is no longer ****-friendly. if you sexually exploit minors in cambodia, you will be caught, and those who assist you will be caught. i would say that - given the number of ngo's operating in the country, and the efforts being made to clean up cambodia's image - it would probably be easier for a **** to operate in a western, 'developed' country than in cambodia.

it's actually a bit sad that one **** can ruin the lives of so many people. given the levels of poverty in cambodia if you wave enough cash around people will probably be tempted to do anything.

it's not one, there are many people still engaging in this activity, some get caught others do not; they're in the news on a regular basis. the problem will never be eliminated as long as destitute people exist in cambodia but you're right there is a concerted effort to reduce this problem as it should be.

Sabretongue
09-30-10, 03:18
it's not one, there are many people still engaging in this activity, some get caught others do not; they're in the news on a regular basis. the problem will never be eliminated as long as destitute people exist in cambodia but you're right there is a concerted effort to reduce this problem as it should be.you know it's strange.

i am no newbie to the scene, i've been around. i only know 2 or 3 guys who i would consider as being more well-travelled if you know what i mean. and in all my travels i have not once seen, or come into contact with **** prostitution. admittedly i never visited svay pak when it was supposedly the ****'s mecca, or any other time for that matter, but the news reports i read every day would have you believe that there is a veritable army of child prostitutes that is ever-present in south-east asia. i can only conclude that it is sensationalist, voyeuristic nonsense. of course there are ****s around and **** prostitutes, you read about these in the papers but i for one have never seen any hint of it.

Neufie
09-30-10, 12:04

Hippie,

I am in BKK now, but interested in the conversation. I have noticed asking prices going up on every trip here. Now seemingly unbelieveable rates asked for by some girls. I usually run with one or two regular girls for a couple of years. Takes a long time to find what I like, but that is me.

Interesting, my best girl happened to ring me last night from where she is now (overseas). Just a chat. And as I was looking at the conversation on this forum, I brought it up with her. (She is a stunner, by my account, previously in BKK, booked only 3 months in advance, and sometimes no availability for longer; she was, however moderately priced for regulars). She had a few things to say, with regard to her own pricing, as 60% was repeat business, she kept it lower, or the same. For new guys, whom she did not get a good feeling with over the phone or did not come from a referral (her requirement) she admitted she asked for more, but lowered after a few days. When I asked her what she thought about the current situation in BKK, she said she thought the girls were trying it on more as business was down. But the escalation was down to people that were also willing to pay. In her words: "I never charged more for people who I enjoyed being with, or wanted to see again, but many girls just enjoy too much getting the most - even if no repeat business).

I think the girl has a few points. There may be cases where someone has to obtain services at a higher price - harsh, but likely to be true. If a girl is only testing the market, and does not consider herself what she is happy with, then goes for a high asking price, we are the fools. I think using her logic in reverse and trying to find out what the woman is interested in for the night, and making sure that coincides with my understanding/expectation is a better way to go (for me). And as Hippie said: it is important you know what the rate should be, not what you make or would pay back home.

This is an old argument, but I can see in practice how local guys feel when a regular says price has gone up, because someone foolishly paid a ridiculous sum the night before. It is not as if cost of living has gone up - though maybe not down - things have stayed the same (or gone down)here since I was back. I think the benefit of this forum in general is to gain from the experiences of the long term expats, and regular visitors. In this way, saying you just didn't have the time to mess around bargaining for a correct price is actually naive. There is no need to bargain a girl down to a point she is not happy, but if you know the price then there is no reason not to do so. As Hippie said in previous comment, most girls are trying to extract as much out of you as possible. It is my job to extract as much quality out of the evening as possible. Sometimes this can take a little finesse, just as it would with a NWG…. That is what the forum is about?

Jokaa
10-02-10, 13:20
Hippie,

I think using her logic in reverse and trying to find out what the woman is interested in for the night, and making sure that coincides with my understanding/expectation is a better way to go (for me).What she's interested in. $$$! Ha! Given up on this long time ago.

Now, minimum requirments are BJ and hope she's not that used and abused on that gold mine she's sitting on. Got to be able to feel the sides and not feel like you can back in the SUV.

Freezone
10-02-10, 22:39
Freezone, I am under the impression that working class locals pay $2.50-$3 in the brothels. Maybe that has gone up, if you are sure they are paying $4.Hi Hippie, in my original post , I said anywhere from $3-4 depending on location.

Some may still get $2.50 , but I round it up to $3 as it is the more realistic figure (rather than rounding it down to $2- as even locals can't really get this nowadays). and yes, some places in PP are starting to get locals to pay $4.

FZ

Shadow6491
10-04-10, 06:32
Hi Hippie, in my original post , I said anywhere from $3-4 depending on location.

Some may still get $2.50 , but I round it up to $3 as it is the more realistic figure (rather than rounding it down to $2- as even locals can't really get this nowadays). and yes, some places in PP are starting to get locals to pay $4.

FZActually $2.50 is very easy for the locals and it is a round number 1 * 10,000 reil note.

Asianpussylover
10-06-10, 05:00
Actually $2.50 is very easy for the locals and it is a round number 1 * 10,000 reil note.Just some comments, I shagged for $5 in snooky in 2009. I tried my best to get it down to $2-3 but it is mpossible for a foreigner to get these rates nowadays. There are greener fields elsewhere. Someone almost let the cat out of the bag. I am glad they didn't.

Can't wait to get back. Just a few weeks now.

Phil Istine
10-09-10, 16:36
Just about finished pcheum bunh, a huge holiday.

Missus out of town, me on the prowl.

Checked into the Flamingo just before the huge afternoon shower.

Waded to the Walkabou, watched the water outside washing around near the entry.

Talked to a couple of chaps newly arrived although oen had been here a few years ago and had some khmer.

They told me that everywhere they had been asked for fifty bucks, even at the Cyrcee.

I had spotted nothing suitable, at the WA and then had a beer at blackcat and walked to the riverside and 104.

Later went to 104 and found an apparent enthusiast.

I paid her short time $20 and then went back to the WA and found a real enthusiast.

I paid her $25 in the morning for very good service.

Speaking khmer seems to be quite important even in these quiet times.

Easton
10-10-10, 22:24
Yeah, there was some action back in december. I posted an article that i found online about some daring yanks that went there. Go back through the threads and you will find it. Unless you have your own transportation it will be extremely difficult for you to get transportation to the pak. Taxis and motos are avoiding the place. And even if you go, you are taking a chance that is not worth the while. Do some research. Their is a neighboring country where NGOs aren't allowed. This place has a replica of svay pak just in case you miss the fun, or missed out on all the action and want to re-live it all. I am sure you will find this place.

I read some of the posts about Flamingos. I went there to avoid the walkabout and found it to be a pleasant experience. That was back in November of '09. The rooms were clean, food ok, and not far away from the action. What I did not like was the creepy barang with the cell phone and a suspicious look. Every time i turned around this $#@! was there.After doing some searching I found that all 3 countries allow NGO's (to a limited degree in Laos). May I ask what country you are talking about?

Since Asianpussylover cannot receive any pm's I am posting this here. If anyone would like to pm me with information or questions please feel free to do so.

Hippie
10-14-10, 08:39
Betong, you are totally correct. Disruptive forces like a new class of providers entering the market can drastically change the pricing structure, as could things such as new laws and regulations. And yes, the Koreans and Japanese are IMO the single greatest factor in the price increases in S.E. Asia over the past 5-10 years, as they compete directly with the westerners for the same girls in many cases. The Chinese and Malaysians have so far had much less effect, as they prefer the places that the locals go, for the most part.

Neufie, an excellent post also. The pricing in Thailand has gone through the roof in the last few years, thanks in no small part to the Japanese and the Internet. You are right that some guys have to pay more than the going rate and some less, but they tend to be either regulars, as you mentioned, or extreme cases, especially in Cambodia. A guy has to be pretty unattractive (usually either smelly or unclean or similar) or obnoxious to have girls refuse to go with him for the going rate. A sweaty 300 pound chain smoker with brown teeth who is drunk and groping girls won't even qualify for a higher price in most cases. Similarly, a guy has to be quite young and attractive to get a discount, and it is more likely he will get it for free--or have a ST turn into a LT at the same price--than at a reduced price.

Phil Istine, I suspect the guys you were talking to came off as inexperienced to get quoted $50 "everywhere" and they probably started by asking "How much?" I have no trouble believing the Cyrcee girls tried this, as unlike most bars, the girls are there to make money, not find a boyfriend. I would not say speaking Khmer is important, but it certainly doesn't hurt. I really should learn more.

Shadow, you are correct. It is more accurate to say the brothel price for Cambodian men was (and presumably still is) 10,000 riel than $2.50. At current exchange rates, that makes it more like $2.35

Phil Istine
10-16-10, 10:57
One of these chaps had been here years ago and did speak some khmer,his mate was telling the girls that he had never been to cambodia before.

He agreed that he should wise up and claim to have visited previously.

I did tell them though that many girls in bars ask for $50 hoping to snag a mug.The best looking girls make enough from lady drinks that they dont need to go home with the customers.

Sabretongue
10-16-10, 12:55
Useless research my friend hehe. Maybe what he meant was if u hang around other countries, u could find a local place where barang are unexpected and not surrounded of NGOs, and price is good with a lot of girls, sometimes with good quality. Well, everywhere in S/E asia is like this hehe. Just luck to find this places, so start to walk. Either in japan u can find an awesome high perf girl for 100-200$ instead of the usual 500$ expected, just hanging around choosing randomly a non-tourist tokyo station. And price and location change from the day to the night, obiouvsly. Silly post, my friend, Pak was more like the symbol of "large number of girls, young and beautiful". Nowadays just a police trap hehe, no more girls.In other words you don't know either.

Asianpussylover
10-21-10, 03:29
Useless research my friend hehe. Maybe what he meant was if u hang around other countries, u could find a local place where barang are unexpected and not surrounded of NGOs, and price is good with a lot of girls, sometimes with good quality. Well, everywhere in S/E asia is like this hehe. Just luck to find this places, so start to walk. Either in japan u can find an awesome high perf girl for 100-200$ instead of the usual 500$ expected, just hanging around choosing randomly a non-tourist tokyo station. And price and location change from the day to the night, obiouvsly. Silly post, my friend, Pak was more like the symbol of "large number of girls, young and beautiful". Nowadays just a police trap hehe, no more girls.There really is a near by country where NGO's will have their asses literally kicked, if they even try to set up shop there. Sorry for being cryptic, but anyway the NGOs already know where they are not welcomed, allowed. The internet ruined Svay Pak, so I am going to keep quite and let you find this place yourself. It's not too hard to do find it; you just need to do some digging. The garage doors and beautiful girls are there. It's identical to the Pak. So what are you waiting for? Get to work and go there before it becomes famous and bus loads of Japanese tourist start to show up. Oh and by the way, if you are scared of guns, and guerillas, etc. Just stay home and watch tv.

It's safer for you.

Asianpussylover
10-21-10, 03:39
Uh? No, I meant was misinterpreted the post about NGO and neighbour countries. The same huge number of girls of Pak, no, I never met again a replica nor similar, if you was asking.There really is a nearby country wherein the NGOs will literally have their asses kicked if they even try to set up shop. The garage door shops and beautiful girls are there also. What are you waiting for? Better get there before it is discovered and permanently ruined. Like Svay Pak. Sorry for being cryptic but the best things in life are really secret. Oh, and if you are scared of guns and guerillas then stick to present day Cambodia as this place is like Cambodia 20 years ago. And if you really want to be safe, just stay home and watch tv. Seek! You will find.

Gaudente
10-21-10, 17:09
There really is a nearby country wherein the NGOs will literally have their asses kicked if they even try to set up shop. The garage door shops and beautiful girls are there also. What are you waiting for? Better get there before it is discovered and permanently ruined. Like Svay Pak. Sorry for being cryptic but the best things in life are really secret. Oh, and if you are scared of guns and guerillas then stick to present day Cambodia as this place is like Cambodia 20 years ago. And if you really want to be safe, just stay home and watch tv. Seek! You will find.
You are obviously speaking of Myanmar, but how do you handle money in a country without ATM ? You keep it all in your pants ? You trust the hotel reception ? Where do you put your pants when you go to a brothel ?

Melted11
10-21-10, 17:11
So. Are you speaking about Burma? Where exactly is there a place like Svay Pak? I have been there, but never saw "garage doors", etc. I would really appreciate some specific information. Thanks a lot!. A fellow monger.

Easton
10-23-10, 23:11
Yes it sounds like Burma, but Burma is a large country.

I suppose one could venture into the golden triangle, the most likely spot for an activity something the government would not sanction. It certainly could be dangerous to say the least.

AlLostInSpace13
10-26-10, 03:14
I've read that the UN secretary general is/will be in PP, plus US secretary of state also visiting. My guess is that is causing the great gov't of Cambodia to cleanup the streets, which is probably why this forum is so g.d. quiet the past week!
I hope things will pick up after they're gone.

Spaceman

Mealticket
10-26-10, 03:43
the UN secretary general

SpacemanWell he's coming here to bangkok too and everything is still norbal.

AlLostInSpace13
10-27-10, 02:27
Well he's coming here to bangkok too and everything is still norbal.

The different is that Thailand does not need UN handouts.

Spaceman

The Tall Man
10-27-10, 05:03
Yea just my luck, you see I should have visited Cambodia about 3 years ago but the timing did not work.

So fast forward to last week when my Cambodian friend from NY invites me to visit him in PP in December and travel around Camb/Vietnam/Thailand - but wait a moment, I now read that the P4P scene is weak. He promises to set me up as he speaks fluent Cambodian and knows my likes (we partied in TJ a few times).

Say it aint so!

The Tall Man

Riverstar
10-27-10, 07:39
I will be in Phnom Penh next week and would like to top up my supply of Levitra. Can anyone recommend a pharmacy where I could obtain a genuine supply as opposed to the local copies.

Thanks

Member #4698
10-27-10, 13:42
Yea just my luck, you see I should have visited Cambodia about 3 years ago but the timing did not work.

So fast forward to last week when my Cambodian friend from NY invites me to visit him in PP in December and travel around Camb/Vietnam/Thailand - but wait a moment, I now read that the P4P scene is weak. He promises to set me up as he speaks fluent Cambodian and knows my likes (we partied in TJ a few times).

Say it aint so!

The Tall Man
It ain't so. Trust your friend. You are going to have a great time and be sure to give us your report.

Too many guys can't help but compare PP to Pat or AC. Or compare PP 2010 to PP '98. Forget the comparisons. PP is a unique funky town. You and your Cambodian fluent friend can't not have a good time there. Reports of PP's demise have been vastly overstated. IMHO. I will be there in Feb.

Sammon
10-27-10, 13:57
I will be in Phnom Penh next week and would like to top up my supply of Levitra. Can anyone recommend a pharmacy where I could obtain a genuine supply as opposed to the local copies.

Thanks
I do not know about Levitra but generic viagra is freely available in all pharmacies. Last time when I was there I bought 4 100 Mg tablets for $3.
I went to another Pharmacy where they charged $2 for the same thing. All worked well. All of them were made in India.
So it is prudent to check as many pharmacies as you can before you buy to get the lowest price. Find out online what is the generic name for Levitra online and then go and ask them.
I do not think buying brand name drugs is advisable. Most likely it will be fake.

Hippie
10-28-10, 11:02
The one and only pharmacy chain where I truly think all products both name-brand and generic are real is U-Care. There are several locations, but if you stay in the areas most visitors on this board would frequent, the most convenient one is on Sothearos at St. 178. If going north on the riverside (Sisowath Quay), when you get to the screwy intersection at St. 154 next to the Amanjaya Hotel, take the street that veers off to the right at about a 20 degree angle. That is Sothearos. Go one block and U-Care is on the corner to your left. Never bought these types of drugs there, but have bought many others. In my experience, they will start by trying to sell you the name brand, then they will offer an expensive generic, then they will show you the cheap generic. No idea about Levitra, but there is a lot of fake Viagra and even the most popular Indian knock off, Kamagra, has fakes. Most are just low in potency but I bought one box that had me puking for abut 36 hours.

Mealticket
10-28-10, 12:59
The different is that Thailand does not need UN handouts.

SpacemanGood point

Riverstar
10-29-10, 09:06
I do not know about Levitra but generic viagra is freely available in all pharmacies. Last time when I was there I bought 4 100 Mg tablets for $3.

I went to another Pharmacy where they charged $2 for the same thing. All worked well. All of them were made in India.

So it is prudent to check as many pharmacies as you can before you buy to get the lowest price. Find out online what is the generic name for Levitra online and then go and ask them.

I do not think buying brand name drugs is advisable. Most likely it will be fake.I don't mind if I by branded Levitra or the generic version vardenfil but what I do want to ensure is that whatever I buy is the genuine thing not something cooked up in a Shanghai back street kitchen.

AlLostInSpace13
10-29-10, 23:11
I don't quite know how to put it, but the expression on Ban Ki Moon's face was really hard to describe (on BBC News). The bottom line is that Cambodia really f-ed up this UN visit. So looks like there will be no handout from UN... which is good for us mongers. My guess is that police crackdown will turn into shakedown and various new bars and establishments will flourish. Just in time for my December visit! Ya man!
I hope I'm right.

Spaceman

Member #1160
10-30-10, 16:30
A couple of blocks up from Walkabout going towards Sorya mall at St. 136 is a group of pharmacies that wholesale to other shops. They don't look any different than other pharmacies except that motorbikes are pulling up everywhere to make pick ups and people walk out with big shopping bags full of stuff. There are about 6-7 shops there, turn left if you are walking towards the mall. Kamagra is $1. 70 for a pack of 4 pills. They sell packs of 4 Synalis for $5. They are all in one small block so it is easy to walk from store to store to ask prices. I have bought many things from a few of these stores and everything worked as it should.

I was there for several days this month. Most women in walkabout asking $20 but will drop quick to $15. I offer $10 and was only turned down on one out of 4. I paid the same to 2 others that I have known for a while. I also "coincidentally" met a woman which is pretty common. She stayed with me a couple of days. They try to hook up and have you pay for everything. The hardest part is trying to get rid of them.

Franco Cozzo
10-31-10, 23:31
The reports of PP's demise have been vastly overstated. IMHO. Wasn't it mainly one forum member that claimed that PP is dead and buried (along with him saying how horrible he thought Cambodia is in general). I had taken his reports with a grain of salt, and taken the other reports to say that it may not be as upfront/ easy as it once was, and might cost a little more, but is still there (as I think you are confirming Natty), even for new tourists.

I'm still looking forward to my Cambodia side trip, and am likely to engage in mongering.... unless I hear/read (reliably) that people are getting arrested for bar fining a lady.

Kuranyi
11-02-10, 10:54
Hi,

I'm going to cambo in 3 weeks for the 4 time now.

Had my best pussy experiences in Sihanoukville at the chicken farms there while in PP I mostly had bad luck.

Just read about this svay pak replica. Do you know anything about that? Its ok if you don't want to tell where it is. Do the moto taxis know about it? Any recommendations about PP pussies?

Regards

GregLondon
11-02-10, 15:17
A couple of blocks up from Walkabout going towards Sorya mall at St. 136 is a group of pharmacies that wholesale to other shops. They don't look any different than other pharmacies except that motorbikes are pulling up everywhere to make pick ups and people walk out with big shopping bags full of stuff. There are about 6-7 shops there, turn left if you are walking towards the mall. Kamagra is $1.70 for a pack of 4 pills. They sell packs of 4 Synalis for $5. They are all in one small block so it is easy to walk from store to store to ask prices. I have bought many things from a few of these stores and everything worked as it should.

I was there for several days this month. Most women in walkabout asking $20 but will drop quick to $15. I offer $10 and was only turned down on one out of 4. I paid the same to 2 others that I have known for a while. I also "coincidentally" met a woman which is pretty common. She stayed with me a couple of days. They try to hook up and have you pay for everything. The hardest part is trying to get rid of them.Actually the Synalis 4 x20mg tabs is $3 at one of these shops

GregLondon
11-02-10, 15:24
Wasn't it mainly one forum member that claimed that PP is dead and buried (along with him saying how horrible he thought Cambodia is in general). I had taken his reports with a grain of salt, and taken the other reports to say that it may not be as upfront/ easy as it once was, and might cost a little more, but is still there (as I think you are confirming Natty), even for new tourists.

I'm still looking forward to my Cambodia side trip, and am likely to engage in mongering.... unless I hear/read (reliably) that people are getting arrested for bar fining a lady.Yes its basically the same scene as ever, just the western oriented hostess bars near the river now have to be a little more discrete than they once were.

Prices have drifted up as more and more mainstream tourists come and don't know how to bargain properly. The majority of girls will now start off with $40-50 for long term now. Depending on supply and demand at the place you are at, they will typically come down to $20-30 if you are patinet and there are not too many other prospects around. If you are prepared to go with older or less attractive girls then the old $10/20 is achievable, but many high quality girls will walk away at this price.

Asianpussylover
11-03-10, 14:50
Hi

Going to cambo in 3 weeks for the 4 time now.

Had my best pussy experiences in Sihanoukville at the chicken farms there while in PP I mostly had bad luck.

Just read about this svay pak replica. Do you know anything about that? Its ok if you don't want to tell where it is. Do the moto taxis know about it? Any recommendations about PP pussies?

RegardsHey my friend I hope you have a blast. I will be also in cambo soon. Snooky is my favorite mongering city, so maybe we can meet up at the Freedom Bar for drinks. The Svay Pak replica is not in Cambodia! You have to look in the golden triangle. The garage door shops and sweet things are there. Having said that, you can still enjoy a Svay Pak like experience in Cambo. I did. It's just not out in the open anymore. Yes, just be street smart. It's all available.

Iching
11-03-10, 18:22
Yes its basically the same scene as ever, just the western oriented hostess bars near the river now have to be a little more discrete than they once were.

Prices have drifted up as more and more mainstream tourists come and don't know how to bargain properly. The majority of girls will now start off with $40-50 for long term now. Depending on supply and demand at the place you are at, they will typically come down to $20-30 if you are patinet and there are not too many other prospects around. If you are prepared to go with older or less attractive girls then the old $10/20 is achievable, but many high quality girls will walk away at this price.I agree with greglondon here, the bar scene in PP is getting like Pattaya without the Gogo's. Hopefully it'll stay like this but like any country, once you you start tightening the laws on the night life the price of girls start going up, which is whats happening in PP.

Melted11
11-03-10, 19:14
Hey my friend I hope you have a blast. I will be also in cambo soon. Snooky is my favorite mongering city, so maybe we can meet up at the Freedom Bar for drinks. The Svay Pak replica is not in Cambodia! You have to look in the golden triangle. The garage door shops and sweet things are there. Having said that, you can still enjoy a Svay Pak like experience in Cambo. I did. It's just not out in the open anymore. Yes, just be street smart. It's all available.Brother. Are you talking about Burma? Where exactly. C'mon. Share. That's what this website is all abut after all, right?. Thanks from all of us.

Rooter
11-04-10, 10:52
The majority of girls will now start off with $40-50 for long term now. Depending on supply and demand at the place you are at, they will typically come down to $20-30 if you are patinet and there are not too many other prospects around. If you are prepared to go with older or less attractive girls then the old $10/20 is achievable, but many high quality girls will walk away at this price.I have never paid more than $20, never had a girl walk away, and am close to 60 myself, some of you guys need to make yourselves a more attractive prospect to the gals. Last time in Phnom Penh I took 2 little hot 20 year old olds back to Sihanoukville for a week, found it extremely hard to get rid of them, gave them $150 each for the week, they were over the moon.

Kuranyi
11-04-10, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted or partially redacted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. That means use correct punctuation, spell words in their entirety, capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns, capitalize the proper noun "I", double space between paragraphs, do not use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc., and most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vmann
11-05-10, 07:35
I have never paid more than $20, never had a girl walk away, and am close to 60 myself, some of you guys need to make yourselves a more attractive prospect to the gals. Last time in Phnom Penh I took 2 little hot 20 year old olds back to Sihanoukville for a week, found it extremely hard to get rid of them, gave them $150 each for the week, they were over the moon.Just two words: Completely right.

Just some more words: $ 40 or 50 a night? You want to spoil the scene. That is far more money, than you have to pay in Thailand.

Sharka
11-06-10, 00:30
Hey my friend I hope you have a blast. I will be also in cambo soon. Snooky is my favorite mongering city, so maybe we can meet up at the Freedom Bar for drinks. The Svay Pak replica is not in Cambodia! You have to look in the golden triangle. The garage door shops and sweet things are there. Having said that, you can still enjoy a Svay Pak like experience in Cambo. I did. It's just not out in the open anymore. Yes, just be street smart. It's all available.

Been to Snooky several times over the years and can say it was also a great place to monger but sadly over the years I have also witness the downturn. Snooky several years ago was a blast with the port brothels and Blue Mts and also a few brothels off the main streets. Prices have generally gone up and the quality down on my last visit which is the main reason I have not been back in the last 2 years. Also the motobike rental ban and having to rely on local scamming motodops didn't help either. But, If reports are improving, then maybe time to go back for a visit.

Shark

Bule2004
11-07-10, 03:47
Brother. Are you talking about Burma? Where exactly. C'mon. Share. That's what this website is all abut after all, right?. Thanks from all of us.

I've lived in Asia for more than 20 years, and I think it has to be Burma. I agree, however, that sharing is what this website is all about.

Bule2004

Titanio
11-07-10, 23:57
The majority of girls will now start off with $40-50 for long term now. Depending on supply and demand at the place you are at, they will typically come down to $20-30 if you are patinet and there are not too many other prospects around. If you are prepared to go with older or less attractive girls then the old $10/20 is achievable, but many high quality girls will walk away at this price.Well well, I don't know aboiut your negotiation skills, but I never negotiate on beforehand. Mainly stay in Street 104 and apart from the hardened girls in Rose Bar, you still can get them easy for 10$ ST. Because if they want to leave after one pop caz "friend no key and want to go sleep" or no blow job, you fain dissapointment and tell them you will only pay half of what you had in mind, and add 1$ for motobike, so they will not dare to ask for tip. OK, sometimes you have to add the 11 up to 15$ but thats all. Only girl I ever paid much more was Nay, daughter of the Nay Nay bar owner in Street 102. But that was a real beauty and a tiger in bed. She deserved her 50$ until noon next day.

Phantomtiger2
11-08-10, 00:25
God bless someone spend a minute for write the real situation, and a smart choice ( he don't seems a newbie) ..

If you are referring to Shark, then you are correct. He is not a newbie. He has been writing about Cambo for a long while and always with the best and latest intel from his own experiences and not from a 3rd party. I've traveled with him on several occassions now and always known him to be factual and honest. He is a member we trust on this board. Click on his name and read all his past post and you will know why.---IMO

PT

Phantomtiger2
11-08-10, 00:38
Hey my friend I hope you have a blast. I will be also in cambo soon. Snooky is my favorite mongering city, so maybe we can meet up at the Freedom Bar for drinks. The Svay Pak replica is not in Cambodia! You have to look in the golden triangle. The garage door shops and sweet things are there. Having said that, you can still enjoy a Svay Pak like experience in Cambo. I did. It's just not out in the open anymore. Yes, just be street smart. It's all available.

Alright, tried to PM you but you can't receive messages.
Caught my interest here, been to Cambo many times over the past few years and witness alot, including Svay Pak, all the thieving brothels on St 163 and 154 , Sophies BJ for $1/ gal, etc.
Was in PP last year and never found another Sv.P ??even though I had hired a driver who knew his way around and even if it is not in the open as you mention.
Also went to Snooky last year and again never found another Sv.P experience there either. So, just where in Cambo are you referring to for the Sv.P experience????

As for the Sv.P experience outside of Cambo but in the Golden Triangle. There are only a few countries within the Golden Triangle and since I know it is not Thailand (as I've been here often enough) then I'm guessing it must be Burma--but which part of Burma are you referring to????

PT

Methos
11-08-10, 06:52
I'll be in Thailand for a month and I decided I will take a side trip to Cambodia. I'm flying into PP on November 30, staying there for 2 nights and then heading up to Siem Reap. I'll also be there for day on my return trip since I'm flying Air Asia from BKK. The main reason is for Angkor but I'd like to monger along the way otherwise Billabong would be my choice.

I've been RTFF all weekend trying to figure out PP. I think I want to stay near the river so I'm trying to decide between 104 and 136. I found a couple of reviews on tripadvisor for the Golden House that look good. Anyone ever been there or have any opinions on it?

I'm open to other suggestions. I've read about several places. I'd like something with a balcony with a decent view and not super loud all night. Included wifi in the room or lobby is important too.

I don't drink and usually don't stay up late so the Flamingos/Walkabout/HoD area doesn't appeal to me that much. I also read there are better food options near the river. I still don't get the whole 'hostess' thing. I'm going solo so I don't see myself hanging around a bar for hours unless I meet up with some people along the way. I suspect I'll be looking for FL's. I also appreciate the discussions about pricing and overpaying. I like to stick to market rates and I will walk away 99% of the time rather than let my little head decide to give her what she wants. Bargaining with girls is a turn-off! It's nice when rate is understood and assumed.

Most FL talk seems to be around the bars at night. Any areas to find them during the day? I'd like to do some tourist stuff and then pick up someone for a couple of hours or all night if the vibe is good.

Maybe California 2 or maybe Flamingos for one night and then find a place by the river once I'm there, though I don't like lugging my suitcase around looking at places. I did read some older posts about FL's around Flamingos and in the lobby during the day so maybe that is the best bet. Are they still around or is that a thing of the past? I probably read too much and I'm over thinking this.

Opinions?

Rooter
11-08-10, 12:26
Methos,

I have never stayed at Flamingoes, but there are some extremely disturbing reports on the Sihanouk Ville forum regarding this hotel, all from people I would trust for their honesty. I usually stay on Street 104, just off the Riverside. Plenty of good clean accomodation along Riverside also.

Member #4698
11-08-10, 14:12
I decided I will take a side trip to Cambodia. I'm flying into PP on November 30, staying there for 2 nights and then heading up to Siem Reap. I've been RTFF all weekend trying to figure out PP. I think I want to stay near the river so I'm trying to decide between 104 and 136. I found a couple of reviews on tripadvisor for the Golden House that look good. Anyone ever been there or have any opinions on it?

I'm open to other suggestions. I've read about several places. I'd like something with a balcony with a decent view and not super loud all night. Included wifi in the room or lobby is important too.

I still don't get the whole 'hostess' thing. I'm going solo so I don't see myself hanging around a bar for hours unless I meet up with some people along the way. I suspect I'll be looking for FL's. Opinions?
Methos, here are my thoughts on your query:
1) Check out the River 108 Hotel at http://www.river108.com/ . The River View Suite has what you are looking for.
2) The whole 'hostess' thing is easy. Just go to 104st. Walk into Zanzibar, Rose Bar, OneZeroFour Bar or any of the others. Sit down, get a beer, and admire the scenery. If you like one of the girls then invite her over for a drink. If she is cute and charming then bar fine her. I have had nothing but good times there.
3) Just my opinion, but I would advise against doing a FL especially on your first trip. There are better girls in the hostess bars.
4) I don't think you have allocated enough time to PP or Siem Reap. I would spend minimum 4 days in PP and 3 days for Angkor Wat. But don't sweat it, you will certainly get your dick wet and have a great time. A wingman you can trust is always good company. I try to get my friends to join me whenever I travel, but if they can't make it, then going solo is not less enjoyable. It is just different.

Sammon
11-08-10, 14:56
I'll be in Thailand for a month and I decided I will take a side trip to Cambodia. I'm flying into PP on November 30, staying there for 2 nights and then heading up to Siem Reap. I'll also be there for day on my return trip since I'm flying Air Asia from BKK. The main reason is for Angkor but I'd like to monger along the way otherwise Billabong would be my choice.

I've been RTFF all weekend trying to figure out PP. I think I want to stay near the river so I'm trying to decide between 104 and 136. I found a couple of reviews on tripadvisor for the Golden House that look good. Anyone ever been there or have any opinions on it?

I don't drink and usually don't stay up late so the Flamingos/Walkabout/HoD area doesn't appeal to me that much. I also read there are better food options near the river. I still don't get the whole 'hostess' thing. I'm going solo so I don't see myself hanging around a bar for hours unless I meet up with some people along the way. I suspect I'll be looking for FL's. I also appreciate the discussions about pricing and overpaying. I like to stick to market rates and I will walk away 99% of the time rather than let my little head decide to give her what she wants. Bargaining with girls is a turn-off! It's nice when rate is understood and assumed.

Most FL talk seems to be around the bars at night. Any areas to find them during the day? I'd like to do some tourist stuff and then pick up someone for a couple of hours or all night if the vibe is good.

Maybe California 2 or maybe Flamingos for one night and then find a place by the river once I'm there, though I don't like lugging my suitcase around looking at places. I did read some older posts about FL's around Flamingos and in the lobby during the day so maybe that is the best bet. Are they still around or is that a thing of the past? I probably read too much and I'm over thinking this.

Opinions?
1. There are many hotels overlooking the river. Inexpensive to expensive. Not many has balconies. Those who do charge more. Phnom Penh is a small town. If you do not like the hotel you can walk along the river and check out all the hotels and move.
2. There are many freelancers. You can find them on the streets, bars, discoes. Walkabout, HOD, Sharkeys, Martini are well known haunts of foreigners. There are other discoes along the riverside who have freelancers. there are plenty of toutes who say they will bring nice girls.
Do not go with the touts. Freelancers are OK. But make sure you have locked up your valuables in the safe and just carry the amount of local currency you need. I have found real gems among freelancers.
3. Hostess bars are everywhere. You can get a map at canbypublications.com
Hostess girls are pretty and tend to be stuck up. Not all girls will go with you. Those who go quote high prices. Most are runners if you agreed on LT-overnight price. The problem here is some of the hostess ars have rooms upstairs or in the back where they do ST. They make more money this way. I always target young, unjaded girls who have proved to be real GFE. They are inexperienced but make lovely company.
Last time I was there it is $7 for barfine and $20-$40 for LT.
4. Daytime pick up is mainly in walkabout which is open 24 hours. Some freelancers on the street but very hard to distiguish from normal girls going to the market. Cambo girls are not agressive and do not advertise the fact that they are available on the street like thailand.
5. Although girls are available in Siem reap, you can also find a nice girl in Phnom penh to be your companion to go there. I did that couple of times. It will be boring touring the temples by yourself and the guide.
Also there is a Cambodian cultural village which is very nice with many shows and a final show at night. You go around 2-3 PM and come back after night show. Things in Cambodia are cheap including bus fares between Phnom Penh and Siem reap. Besides for your Cambodian girl very low ticket fares for all attractions.
Have Fun!

Methos
11-09-10, 06:59
Thanks for all the replies! River 108 looks very nice but I'm looking for something cheaper. The 104 area's mentioned a lot so I'm leaning towards there at the moment. The bus & pier are close - still not sure which I'll take to Siem Reap. I like the idea of the boat but reports seem to recommend the bus. I'm also not clear on what I do with my suitcase & backpack on the boat.

I also had it in mind that if I find a keeper I will bring her to Siem Reap. Is it that much more difficult/expensive in SR? Should I really try to bring someone with me?

I'm planning on 2 nights PP, 4 nights SR, then one more night in PP before flying back to BKK. That should work with the 3 day temple pass. It's starting to seem like it might be a lot of time in SR so I'm hoping it's worth it. I also might go a bit more upscale in SR, maybe something near pub street with a pool - but that's for the SR topic when I get to it.

Rose guesthouse looks good from what I can find. The rooms look nice, a balcony on what seems like a good street and girls downstairs if I need them. I don't think they have wifi but there seems to be enough around so I could bring my netbook for lunch or something and catch up on email.

Is this a good spot? I also look at California 2 around the corner (I think) but it doesn't look like they have balconies from what I read.

Member #4698
11-09-10, 15:10
Thanks for all the replies! River 108 looks very nice but I'm looking for something cheaper. The 104 area's mentioned a lot so I'm leaning towards there at the moment.

Rose guesthouse looks good from what I can find. The rooms look nice, a balcony on what seems like a good street and girls downstairs if I need them.

I never stayed at the Rose Guesthouse, but I have used one of their rooms for short term romance. They gave me a room on the 2nd floor in the back without a balcony. The bedroom and bathroom were both large and very clean. Obviously River 108 is higher end and you have to pay for all those amenities, but I see nothing wrong with Rose guesthouse. It is a good deal.

Rose Bar is one of my favorite hangouts. They have some real nice girls. I met a real sweetie there last time I stopped by. The advantage of staying at Rose is the close proximity to the girls. They will treat you extra special because they know you are staying there. The only disadvantage is they will also know if you bring in a girl from another bar after you have done one of their own. But I would not worry about that too much. You da man and can do anything you damn well please!

Marrow
11-09-10, 15:27
Thanks for all the replies! River 108 looks very nice but I'm looking for something cheaper. The 104 area's mentioned a lot so I'm leaning towards there at the moment. The bus & pier are close. Still not sure which I'll take to Siem Reap. I like the idea of the boat but reports seem to recommend the bus. I'm also not clear on what I do with my suitcase & backpack on the boat.

I also had it in mind that if I find a keeper I will bring her to Siem Reap. Is it that much more difficult/expensive in SR? Should I really try to bring someone with me?

I'm planning on 2 nights PP, 4 nights SR, then one more night in PP before flying back to BKK. That should work with the 3 day temple pass. It's starting to seem like it might be a lot of time in SR so I'm hoping it's worth it. I also might go a bit more upscale in SR, maybe something near pub street with a pool. But that's for the SR topic when I get to it.

Rose guesthouse looks good from what I can find. The rooms look nice, a balcony on what seems like a good street and girls downstairs if I need them. I don't think they have wifi but there seems to be enough around so I could bring my netbook for lunch or something and catch up on email.

Is this a good spot? I also look at California 2 around the corner (I think) but it doesn't look like they have balconies from what I read.I'm still trying to figure out why you need some wannabe fake of a western hotel in Cambodia throwing money, honestly. If you just consider how is managed an hotel, either a luxury one, in Cambodia, well. It's no Thailand at all. Just for explain, there is a very expensive hotel in siem reap, the same street of the temple, a very famous one. Well, don't try the swimming pool, if you don't want to be sick. They clean the water 1/2 times per week, just if and when full (when?) works a little more. And this is on top 3 of the most expensive hotel in Cambodia. Over all, a wannabe hotel who deserve, start from 120$ per night in SR and PP, expensive. This don't seems your range, try to imagine the quality of a cheaper hotel now. The balcony is fine, just be sure is stable before pay, hehe. Maintenance is near to 0 for years and years, in general. Best suggestion is focus on a 7-5 $ one. Same kind of room of a 25$ one you want, for 7$ sometimes with wifi too, just with a more cute look about the reception (sometimes), and funnily sometimes more trouble about the famous "GF". Much more you pay, much more you could find a reception not allowing you to bring any "friend", or asking IDcard (1% of prostitutes has one, most I'd are fake but this is an other story). By the way, up to you, Rose is cute. Just remember as main rule to keep all the bag well locked and any valuable into the safe box like Sammon wrote. Rose guesthouse has one in the room, check before pay if present and not broken or forced.

Take a look on the wall (if you find), the hotel is not responible of any valuable hehe.

About the companion, well. This depends on your age, how much u're skilled to "feel" if deserve your trust, if the girl you meet in PP will steal or not something from your bag, and when. My suggestion is quick fuck and kick their back out of your room when done, ST. Tip: put your pocked and clock inside the locked bag before start your "service". Over the risk part, if the girl was luckly an honest one, she could start to dream if you want a wedding, or make you think there is "feeling". Cough, be smart, you're just money. Focus, as Sammon told you, on a young girl, maybe u're lucky (don't forget what I told you). Professional service is rare and extremely expensive in Cambodia, out of your range, I suppose.

Funnily, neither about a pro I could change a word I wrote, LOL.

Obiouvsly, you will see, SR is a good fake of a "beautiful city without prostitutes", could frustrate you if not patient. Hang around, you will find surely someone get you want to throw 40-50$ (or more). Bring with you just what you want to spend for eat and "extra", nothing else, every day. Someone will pickpoket you or fight, be sure. Hospital is expensive, pal.

2 nights in PP will be enough, walkabout will give you what you need, accordingly to your time available, sleeping at night. And it's enough for find the young companion. Same about Siem Reap, just hanging around the center a little. Obiouvsly in the night is better. 2 days in Siem reap is enough too, depends how many days you want to pay for the temple, 1 day from the morning usually is more than enough.

Enjoy your trip, and write us how is going, good luck hehe.

Cheers

Hippie
11-10-10, 07:38
Methos, it is only a 5-10 minute walk from 104 to 136, or 1 minute on a moto. Don't get hung up on choosing one. Just stay somewhere on the riverside between 102 and 148. I hate the attitude of the girls at Rose Bar, and would never stay there for that reason. Velkommen Inn across the street is much better, but not a place I would be comfortable parading a string of different girls through every day--although I am sure nobody there would ever be less than polite to you or them. My recommendation would be the Amari (no relation to the actual chain, I am sure) on St. 136. It is fairly new, and has decent rooms. Balcony rooms are $30 but you can bargain if they are not very full. However, any balcony room on St.136 or 104 is going to be somewhat noisy until about 2AM. Lots of hotels around the riverside, but the only way you will get a view worth mentioning is if you are right on Sisowath Quay. Balcony rooms at the cheaper hotels like Paragon, Indochine, Waterview, and Mekong Palace start at around $30 and are your typical somewhat worn Asian budget hotel. Cali 2 is definitely nicer, but may not have balconies and is getting a bit far from anywhere except St. 102 and 104. Not daytime action anywhere but Walkabout, and that is extremely hit and miss. freelancers on the riverside can be found at Sharky's starting about 6PM, but much better later,. There is also Riverhouse Disco on the corner of 110 and Sisowath (the upstairs part, not the lounge/restaurant on the ground floor), but the music is blaring and less than half the girls are there for P4P and you need to be careful not to get out of line with a "noirmal" girl. A few wealthy Khmers frequent it, and some like to dress really sexy. Their bodyguards are not people you want to give an excuse for violence. Also, it gets filled with tourists in high season, which is just starting to kick in.

Riverstar
11-11-10, 10:06
May I make a plea for the girls working in Phnom Penh bars one of the problems in Phnom Penh especially in the riverside area is that there are too many bars and not enough punters. Not all the girls who flirt will go with customers and many of them work for tips and lady drinks only as a lot of bars can no longer afford to pay them a wage. It often amazes me how stingy some punters are I have even seen guys tip as little as 100 riel, I’m not asking anyone to throw money at every girl but if you have enjoyed their company why not reward them.

Methos
11-11-10, 17:30
May I make a plea for the girls working in Phnom Penh bars one of the problems in Phnom Penh especially in the riverside area is that there are too many bars and not enough punters. Not all the girls who flirt will go with customers and many of them work for tips and lady drinks only as a lot of bars can no longer afford to pay them a wage. It often amazes me how stingy some punters are I have even seen guys tip as little as 100 riel, I’m not asking anyone to throw money at every girl but if you have enjoyed their company why not reward them.

Even though I haven't been there yet I want to comment on this. I read back through a lot of pages but I'm sure my comments might come off as uninformed since they are only based on what I've read.

When I am looking for a girl I want someone I can take back to my room and fuck. This is one of the reasons I find the whole concept of 'hostess bars' confusing. I have no interest in a hot girl flirting with me so I will give her money and get nothing. That sounds like a strip club at home.

To each their own, I guess some guys are fine with that. I can only speak for myself but if I'm going into a bar like that in South East Asia to chat with a girl who is flirting with me and buy her expensive lady drinks I look at it as my interview to determine if it's someone I want to take to my hotel. Of course if they can make their living teasing guys and not fucking them - that's what they will do. But, I'm not going to support that.

The Scout
11-11-10, 19:43
Rose guesthouse looks good from what I can find. The rooms look nice, a balcony on what seems like a good street and girls downstairs if I need them.
The street is pretty loud until 2-3am. When the sun comes up there's a little dog (with an owner) on the street that wakes up and barks at the monkeys most mornings. A few monkeys jump around the area in the mornings from time to time.

Methos
11-11-10, 20:36
The street is pretty loud until 2-3am. When the sun comes up there's a little dog (with an owner) on the street that wakes up and barks at the monkeys most mornings. A few monkeys jump around the area in the mornings from time to time.

Thanks. I ended up booking California 2. Lots of recommendations and it looks very nice - maybe not my ideal but chances are nothing is.

Dinghy
11-12-10, 04:12
Flamingo was reasonably quiet

Methos
11-12-10, 07:52
Flamingo was reasonably quiet

Do you mean noise and getting some sleep or lack of girls?

Yiddo
11-12-10, 15:46
I suppose the fact that this thread contains more about hotels than girls means that PP has not picked up any in the two years since I last went there. Oh, and some tosser going on about a 'K11 replica' but not putting his money where his mouth is...... not worth a riel, if you ask me.

Dinghy
11-12-10, 16:03
both actually (except for the temple close by and the chanting)

Didn't seem to be many girls in there - but since it's a block from W/A, it didn't matter a lot

and to answer the question about picking up - it's different IF you speak Khmer (I don't, I speak THAI) but there are some jewels out there in the wild

Iching
11-13-10, 00:18
I suppose the fact that this thread contains more about hotels than girls means that PP has not picked up any in the two years since I last went there. Oh, and some tosser going on about a 'K11 replica' but not putting his money where his mouth is...... not worth a riel, if you ask me.Something strange is happening to the nightlife in PP, I wondered yiddo are you from NE London in England as your name may suggest.

Freezone
11-13-10, 02:26
I suppose the fact that this thread contains more about hotels than girls means that PP has not picked up any in the two years since I last went there. Oh, and some tosser going on about a 'K11 replica' but not putting his money where his mouth is. Not worth a riel, if you ask me.Yeah, saw the several post about that but only reply was around the golden triangle? Man, thats a big area to cover without more details. Only thing I know about that area is the armed rebels and organized gangs and drug lords.

Freezone
11-13-10, 02:28
Even though I haven't been there yet I want to comment on this. I read back through a lot of pages but I'm sure my comments might come off as uninformed since they are only based on what I've read.

When I am looking for a girl I want someone I can take back to my room and fuck. This is one of the reasons I find the whole concept of 'hostess bars' confusing. I have no interest in a hot girl flirting with me so I will give her money and get nothing. That sounds like a strip club at home.

To each their own, I guess some guys are fine with that. I can only speak for myself but if I'm going into a bar like that in South East Asia to chat with a girl who is flirting with me and buy her expensive lady drinks I look at it as my interview to determine if it's someone I want to take to my hotel. Of course if they can make their living teasing guys and not fucking them - that's what they will do. But, I'm not going to support that.Lots of other countries also have hostess bars that you can't really take out. It's just the way of doing their business, luckily, not all bars in PP are like that yet.

Marrow
11-13-10, 04:33
both actually (except for the temple close by and the chanting)

Didn't seem to be many girls in there - but since it's a block from W/A, it didn't matter a lot

and to answer the question about picking up - it's different IF you speak Khmer (I don't, I speak THAI) but there are some jewels out there in the wildIndeed, speak Khmer makes a HUGE difference, at all. Reason because some users read about jewels, not finding any, spending 50-100$ for something you can pay 2.50 or 5$ max, LT. And no, the "khmer friend" don't make you pay this price. Instead u will pay his help too. Either if is a 5$ girl, be sure, was a 10000 riel one, and he keep 2.50$ for help. ST, obiouvsly. Adding the tuk tuk /motorbyke service, eventually a beer, trying to buy his loyalty, you will think to be lucky, he's just using you laughing on your back with every Cambodian near the table, drinking and eating for free hehe.

Iching
11-13-10, 10:54
Indeed, speak Khmer makes a HUGE difference, at all. Reason because some users read about jewels, not finding any, spending 50-100$ for something you can pay 2.50 or 5$ max, LT. And no, the "khmer friend" don't make you pay this price. Instead u will pay his help too. Either if is a 5$ girl, be sure, was a 10000 riel one, and he keep 2.50$ for help. ST, obiouvsly. Adding the tuk tuk /motorbyke service, eventually a beer, trying to buy his loyalty, you will think to be lucky, he's just using you laughing on your back with every Cambodian near the table, drinking and eating for free hehe.The locals get not so good girls cos there cheap $2, then we get nice ladys cos we pay more $20-£50, then japanese and rich Cambodians get beautiful young ladys $150. so stand your ground if your paying $50 for a lady when locals only pay $2 then make sure you get a decent one.

Marrow
11-13-10, 16:34
the locals get not so good girls because there cheap $2, then we get nice ladys because we pay more $20-£50, then japanese and rich cambodians get beautiful young ladys $150. so stand your ground if your paying $50 for a lady when locals only pay $2 then make sure you get a decent one.cough, are you sure? lol agree, most "cheap" girls for locas are ugly as hell, but not all of them, trust me. my diamond is a 10$ st (if i want her in my room), a goddess, 10000 riel for locals inside mamasan house, one of the most beautiful girl ever seen in asia *winks*

(deffo i was thinking to marry her, i just cannot deal a wife prostitute haha)

never paid 50 bucks for a cambodian girl at all.

just fool barangs made this price, long time ago was 10000 riel for us too.

sadly the price is growing, now the girls ask 100$ or more, so fun.

150$ girl is a virgin, or an ****, for locals.

customers thinking like you, destroyed the market, honestly.

nothing personal, obiouvsly, my friend.

cheers!

Yiddo
11-13-10, 16:56
Yes, North London, in a former life. How is Martini now? I last went there 2 years ago, and it was dead as a doornail. Having been to PP in its hayday 15 years ago, it was dead depressing to see how crap it had become on my last visit. Is it worth going back?

Iching
11-13-10, 21:10
Yes, North London, in a former life. How is Martini now? I last went there 2 years ago, and it was dead as a doornail. Having been to PP in its hayday 15 years ago, it was dead depressing to see how crap it had become on my last visit. Is it worth going back?Martinis the same, actualy I had been in the old Martinis just before it went to its new place, great times then. Martinis now is still sort of OK, its like a regular bar now.

Anyway a bit of a report here, I went into Martinis where a mamasan ask me what I wanted, I turned her away because I know the Mamasans will ask for $10 for finding you a lady. After she went a vietnamese sat down beside me and said that she didn't like this Mamasan as the girls can find there own customers. I took this lady to my Hotel, she was about 25 and a nice body, I ask her if she did so and so where she said I should have ask her what I wanted when I spoke with her in Marts, she said she'll do it tomerrow if I come back and see her.

Dinghy
11-15-10, 19:42
No piece of Khmer tail is worth over $15 (and even that is a stretch)

I had one rob me (got about $7 out of my bag) because STUPID ME forgot to lock the bag. Only make that mistake ONCE. That was at WA by the way - the only negative experience I had there with one of their regulars.

Hippie
11-18-10, 10:31
Dinghy, the WA thief was probably Vietnamese, since most of the long-time hardened girls there are, not Khmer. Of course, if you are sure she was Khmer then that is different.

Marrow, virgins generally go for far more that $150 if they are attractive. $100-$300 is the price to take girls out of the high-end KTVs that rich locals like to frequent. Iching was not too far off, except for the implication that you have to pay $20 to get an attractive girl. I have NEVER heard of a freelancer or hostess bar girl asking $100, but that doesn't mean it has never happened to someone they thought was really clueless or rich.

GregLondon
11-18-10, 15:16
has anyone tried the Cialis available in PP pharmacies (or generic Synalis) . Did it work? How does it compare with Viagra/kamagra?

Purpletaoist
11-18-10, 19:51
Waterfestival is this weekend, and yet all the bars are open, streetwalkers parade in the open, even in Hun Sen Park.

What is happening to the government? Asleep on the job?

Freezone
11-20-10, 04:52
has anyone tried the Cialis available in PP pharmacies (or generic Synalis) . Did it work? How does it compare with Viagra/kamagra?The Cialis I tried seem to be real but not as potent as I would like. Didn't see any dates on the box so could be a bit outdated but still enough to work. Difference is that this last much longer than Viagra.

Bought it at the Central market area near all the long distant bus parking.

FZ

Freezone
11-20-10, 04:54
. I have NEVER heard of a freelancer or hostess bar girl asking $100, .Starting at $100? I never had anyone ask that before either when I visited PP. I think the highest starting price I was ever asked was $50 and I even laughed at that for LT price.

Hope that's not the new trend here.

FZ

Freezone
11-20-10, 04:57
No piece of Khmer tail is worth over $15 (and even that is a stretch)
I'm assuming you meant not over $15 for ST as LT prices are usually in the $20-30 range these days.

FZ

Easton
11-21-10, 02:08
has anyone tried the Cialis available in PP pharmacies (or generic Synalis). Did it work? How does it compare with Viagra/kamagra?Bbuy the Synalis at anyone of the pharmacies near the Central Market and I think it works just fine. Believe I paid around $5 for a box with 4 pills.

Dinghy
11-22-10, 05:29
ask whether the supposed cialis is chinese. if so, it is't worth 100 riel - the chinese copies even with the hologram aren'th equipped with ANY OF THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT.

THE INDIAN STUFF WORKS - APSALIS BUT THE SUPPLY WAS CUT OFF LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS IN PP.

Kubahans
11-22-10, 15:08
Can anybody tell me where HOD is and what features does this place have. I never heard it was mentioned among the freelancer places like Sharkey's, Walkabout and Martini. Where exactly is it located?

Kubahans
11-22-10, 15:15
Could anybody tell me where exactly HOD in Phnom Penh is located and what kind of place it is? Can you find freelancers there? What is the best time to go there?

AlLostInSpace13
11-23-10, 03:49
Could anybody tell me where exactly HOD in Phnom Penh is located and what kind of place it is? Can you find freelancers there? What is the best time to go there?

Let's say you exit from Walkabout. That's street 51, I think. Turn left and keep walking. At the first intersection, the bar on your right is the Black Cat. No FL there at all. Keep walking on street 51, you'll see a largeish shopping plaza on your left. Find the main entrance of the shopping plaza and HOD is just across the street. So about 1.5 blocks from Walkabout.
HOD is a disco. Lots of Walkabout girls - this is where they raise their price. Lots of Martini girls too, for that matter. Some tourists. Some locals. And apparently some gangsters too! Try not to pick up the wrong pussy.

Spaceman

AlLostInSpace13
11-23-10, 07:13
hi folks,
after viewing the pics in the photo gallery section, i can't help but feel that the cambo girls look very malnutritioned! flat chested and boney ass! big difference when compared with the big boobs girls from manila. and very easy to give people the false impression that the girls are ****! hopefully that's not how rumours are started.

spaceman

Hippie
11-23-10, 07:24
HOD is a disco. Lots of Walkabout girls - this is where they raise their price. Lots of Martini girls too, for that matter. Some tourists. Some locals. And apparently some gangsters too! Try not to pick up the wrong pussy.

Spaceman
Never saw a WA girl raise their price at Heart. Still $10-$15 ST, $20-$25 LT and I have taken dozens of girls from there. If anything, they are cheaper there after 1AM, as they are often just looking for one more customer before calling it a night. Gangsters mostly gone for the last few years. It is pretty obvious which girls there are with guys. After midnight, the vast majority of girls are looking for P4P.

Fast Eddie 48
11-23-10, 07:55
Tragic in Phnom Penh 349 people die on a stampede during the water festival on koh pik bridge .

http://channel6newsonline.com/2010/11/cambodian-festival-turns-tragic-as-349-are-killed-in-stampede/

Fast eddie 48

Sammon
11-23-10, 17:00
Can anybody tell me where HOD is and what features does this place have. I never heard it was mentioned among the freelancer places like Sharkey's, Walkabout and Martini. Where exactly is it located?
HOD or otherwise known as heart of darkness or DANGER is on the same street as walkabout. On the corner you see Shanghai bar. Just a couple of buildings from Shanghai bar.
There was a shootout there few years ago prompting state department advice for american tourists to avoid it. Since then there is strict security including pat downs on entry. There are many girls who come with their boyfriends. Just be carefull who you try to pick up. Obvious P4P girls are there too. Many young tourist girls come there also. Place is kind of dark , so you need to focus clearly to pick up the right girl for you.

Freezone
11-25-10, 00:37
. Gangsters mostly gone for the last few years. It is pretty obvious which girls there are with guys.Last time I was at HOD it was not the gangsters making trouble but the damn spoiled rich brats that show up with 2 bodyguards and making trouble.

They think they own the place (ok-maybe their fathers do own Cambodia) but still no excuse to act like A-holes.

I had already negotiated and girl was mine for the night, then spoiled brat sends bodyguards and ask my girl to go with them instead. I wanted to object and make a scene but thought better of it and let it go as I was outnumbered and on foreign soil.

FZ

Member #4698
11-25-10, 03:32
I wanted to object and make a scene but thought better of it and let it go as I was outnumbered and on foreign soil.
FZ
Smart move FZ! HOD is an interesting bar and worth checking. It has a unique Penh ambiance, but it is not a place where you want to get into an altercation. That said, I like the place, but when I was last in town, I thought there was a better selection of girls on 104st. Just my opinion; I am sure to drop by again and have a beer when I get back into town.

Wendella
11-26-10, 06:01
HOD in Phnom Penh.... What is the best time to go there?
2001 ;)

There was a shootout there few years ago prompting state department advice for american tourists to avoid it. Since then there is strict security including pat downs on entry.
Not only since then but before then and probably during the shooting too there were security guards outside frisking people entering the club. The thing is that security make sure not to pat down the ones who come in that they know are carrying weapons, they just pat down the rest of their customers who are almost certainly not carrying. So if you're not carrying a weapon, they will make sure to pat you down, and if you are carrying one they almost surely will not. Got it?

Place is kind of dark
Hence the name.

Last time I was at HOD it was not the gangstersmaking trouble but the damn [b]spoiled rich brats[]b] that show up with 2 bodyguards and making trouble.

They think they own the place (ok-maybe their fathers do own Cambodia) but still no excuse to act like A-holes.
In this country, the rich spoiled brats are the gangsters. The government is what we think of as gangsters top to bottom, and that's who's rich.

Last time I was in PP about a year ago, the FL had something of a circuit going: they'd go to Martini until about 12.30 or 1, then head to HOD after that. Once I figured out how it worked I'd make my own circuit the same way. I'd say about half the ones who show at HOD were not at Martini earlier -- not sure if they slept in late or were at some other spot before that. I also spotted a girl who worked at Candy Bar at HOD. As a venue, it's not nearly as user-friendly as Martini cuz it gets stupid crowded on certain nights, to the point where it's just too hard to move around inside the bar let alone strike up conversation with the one you have your eye on. You spend most of the time getting shoved this way or that to let someone pass on their way to the dancefloor, the toilet, the bar, their friends' table, etc. I only ever go if I end up alone that late in the night. Plan C.

Natty: WAY better selection on St 104 -- I'd guess about 10 times as many working over there (and to me, the choices seemed better yet on St 136 -- is that area still going strong?)

Bule2004
11-26-10, 10:00
QUOTE "the choices seemed better yet on St 136 -- is that area still going strong?"

RESPONSE: Yes! To me, St. 136 is the best street in PP, easily outclassing St 104. My favorite Street 136 place is Bar 69.

Bule2004

Marrow
11-27-10, 16:20
Dinghy, the WA thief was probably Vietnamese, since most of the long-time hardened girls there are, not Khmer. Of course, if you are sure she was Khmer then that is different.

Marrow, virgins generally go for far more that $150 if they are attractive. $100-$300 is the price to take girls out of the high-end KTVs that rich locals like to frequent. Iching was not too far off, except for the implication that you have to pay $20 to get an attractive girl. I have NEVER heard of a freelancer or hostess bar girl asking $100, but that doesn't mean it has never happened to someone they thought was really clueless or rich.Agree, I think she was vietnamese, rarely a khmer girl except if your so smart to leave the pocket with 300$ on the table during your shower, could tempt. As much, I was never robbed neither 1 time from khmer, just 1 time from a vietnamese girl, was a friend haha (interesting.) Well, locals pay less, 100$ usually is enough, 300 for a diamond, agree. About the 100$ service from freelancers, obiouvsly is restricted to awesome girls. They can ask 100 or more. One of my girls did thousand times, sleeping at Naga too. (BJ gives a boost, deffo)

Cheers!

Wendella
11-28-10, 09:29
I might have an unexpected opportunity to visit PP again in February. I know it pretty well, have visited often over the past 10 years or so. But things do change.

One major change in recent years is how the market for girls has expanded into the higher price tiers. It used to be Martini and other cheapo spots had a lot of the FL scene -- with lots of choices and range of quality.

That's less and less true in recent years.

Last time I was there, the obvious big addition was streets 104 and 136. I actually got some of the best encounters of my visit in those areas.

But the scene is just too small. I need some variety, and in particular I'd like to find out where to go to get some of the upper tier -- basically, on a short visit, why not splurge a bit and go somewhere with a better selection but at a higher price. My typical night out is to go to Martini or from small bar to small bar on 104, hoping to spot something worth going for, and sometimes not finding that and finishing my night alone watching HBO in my room. Yes I know about HOD -- yes I go there. I know about Cyrcee and all those other cheap bars and spots. I'm after where the Asians go, I guess. And the problem is usually that Asians monger in packs, so their venues tend to be karaokes where you're expected to buy a bottle of Remy Martin or something, and sit there singing songs for 2 hrs first with all your buddies. For someone going solo, that's just dumb.

So do any regulars have any suggestions?

Thanks

Lexis58
11-28-10, 17:26
Well if you got the money there is a high tier place on third floor karaoke place called Casa hotel. Usually have about 100 Viet girls available. No one speaks English but they are pretty Viet girl for rich Chinese. Only available for all nighter for $110. But you have to convince mamassan and the girl if you are not asian.

Marrow
11-28-10, 17:43

ThanksI understand what you mean. But there isn't an elite club with superb girls. And for what I can tell you, it's just luck. To be in the right place in the right moment, and the girl free. You need to be handsome and young, possibly rich, very, obiouvsly very beautiful girls prefer this kind of man. If is your day, you will find a diamond. If not, HBO waits you. Consider this beautiful girls are busy nearly every day all the day, hanging around with a driver to rich customers, usually Chinese/japanese (they pay a lot, 100-200$ or more). The lack of english don't help, and maybe a possible lack of your knowledge of khmer, adds. Elite girls are on commission, this means find someone will make a lot money on your back for bring you a pearl, a girl you will pay a lot. Does it worth? Depends. Either when you're in this mechanism, seems incredible, but sometimes you still find the same kind of girl. BJ is a jackpot, anal a far dream. At least beautiful, if was what you was searching. Girl with a complete service, high level, it's random like a roulette. But if with variety you mean sex variety with a model-like with high performance, full service, and not extremely expensive, well, it's not your country. Nothing special here, just some chocolate thin-till-bones girls usually not so beautiful, with low performance. Over all, Khmer girls don't enjoy sex at all. It's just a matter of money. Acting like friends suggested, or from a sex movie they saw, trying to emulate something similar with moaning and a sorta of pleasure. Maybe Pattaya fit you more, my friend. Variety is a matter of money, all is there. They enjoy sex, a lot. Sometimes they like you so much you can fuck for free (rare but happens). Don't you agree?

Cheers!

AlLostInSpace13
11-28-10, 17:59

ThanksNot that I know PP that well, but through research I found that there is a Paris hotel which has a fishbowl type of establishment and is catered to Asian crowd. Personally I've never tried it before, but I have an upcoming trip, so perhaps I'll try it and report back.

Spaceman

Lexis58
11-28-10, 18:37
Well if you got the money there is a high tier place on third floor karaoke place called Casa hotel. Usually have about 100 Viet girls available. No one speaks English but they are pretty Viet girl for rich Chinese. Only available for all nighter for $110. But you have to convince mamassan and the girl if you are not asian.

Bigce
11-28-10, 22:03
Marrow, virgins generally go for far more that $150 if they are attractive. $100-$300 is the price to take girls out of the high-end KTVs that rich locals like to frequent. Iching was not too far off, except for the implication that you have to pay $20 to get an attractive girl. I have NEVER heard of a freelancer or hostess bar girl asking $100, but that doesn't mean it has never happened to someone they thought was really clueless or rich.[/QUOTE]Hippie - Glad to see you back on a board and alive and well in PP. You may remember me as "Bear194" from PI. I will be in PP in late Jan/early Feb. Any recommendations for happening places?

Wendella
11-29-10, 05:12
Thanks for the quick replies....

Lexis: I actually do know that Casa karaoke -- there's a disco downstairs outside. At hotel just north of Wat Phnom. A few yrs back when I went there they kept all the girls in one waiting room upstairs on 1st floor, out in open just as you entered. That was great cuz you could easily get a good look at all of them together at once and easily choose without first booking a room. No more. Also, price was $50 overnight with $15 barfine (or else $15 for the room). So now it's double! On previous visits, I found prettiness to be less than top notch, more like 6-8 range. No 9's or 10's. No wow factor whatsoever. In my experience, I spot a wow in Martini in about 1 of 4 visits there, one you just see and think immediately, now she's hot. But then again, maybe Casa has improved. They sure have "improved" their price.

Marrow: I'm not sure you understood what I meant. I did not mean "FREE" girls, but freeLANCERS, very different. FL are girls you can meet in a place like Martini, where they work as "independent contractors." :) This as opposed to a place like Cyrcee or Candybar where they are all on staff of the bar. So I'm not young and handsome and rich and therefore don't even consider going for real non-working girl pickups, if that is what you mean. By "variety" I do not mean variety of sexual activities, but variety of GIRLS to choose from -- a huge choice of girls all in one place is best for me. I like to be picky. But in the last part of your post you seem to talk about girls working with drivers. This might be interesting, if they really were the cutest ones available and surely better than ones available in other places. How can a guy connect with that? The main problem with this type of approach is that you can't see a girl until she shows up, and only one can show up at a time. I hate to "choose" that way. I prefer multiple choice to Yes/No questions. ;)

Will Robinson*: I've been to Paris and did not manage to spot something worth going for. It's a fishbowl massage place. Takeout available there? WHen I looked, a few years ago, it wasn't a great selection of girls in the tank. I left without choosing one.

* I assume you are not Dr. Smith or you wouldn't be here.

Hippie
11-29-10, 10:39
Wendella, to the best of my knowledge, you really need a Cambodian friend or business associate--or the rare westerner who has been often enough to know his way around and be accepted--to go to the places you are talking about. They are very skittish about foreigners these days, I assume due to all the closures that have happened and the fear we might be NGO spies. I saw some very attractive ladies the last time I went to the Paris fishbowl, but that was several years ago.

Bear194, I'll try to contact you by PM here or on one of the other boards, or I may have your email address somewhere. I have another friend coming in the same time period. It would be good to see you again.

D Cups, Bangkok Air is the only option I know of, and their flights are not always all that cheap, especially one way. Check http://www.bangkokair.com