PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Apeman 28
04-08-12, 04:26
Last night I had a couple of beers is Walkabout and I have never seen so many ugly girls in one spot, I would not fuck them even if they paid me. The place seems to attracts desperates. Had a quick beer in Sharkys about 9 and it had 1 girl. Went to Black cat and checked out the birds and I was to sober to take any interest. Went up the road to Plan B (near Heart of Darkness) and finally settled on a bird who takes it up the clacker. She would not budge from $25 for ST (she first asked $35 and I laughed) despite my counter others of 15/20, so the sake of $5 the deal was signed. Bar fine was $7. Off to Shianoukville, hopefully to find some talent down there.Hi all, I think her name was Nit?

Super Cum 500
04-08-12, 18:26
I think ill visit PP just for a few days to check it out. I'm just going to chill, don't want to do much or spend much. Just get some girls.

Can someone recommend nice / secure girl freindly hotels beside where the main street bars are. Between say £10-20 per night or $15-40?

Also, can I just walk in or do I need to book in advance?

Cheers

Hunt Now
04-09-12, 05:42
I think ill visit PP just for a few days to check it out. I'm just going to chill, don't want to do much or spend much. Just get some girls.

Can someone recommend nice / secure girl freindly hotels beside where the main street bars are. Between say £10-20 per night or $15-40?

Also, can I just walk in or do I need to book in advance?

CheersNot an expert but the Lux riverside on 136 ST has $40 rooms but no internet in rooms ($5 for 10 hours). There's a hotel / guest house to the right of it that is more like $20-25 and seems nice enough but again, no internet in rooms at all but internet in lobby. The walkabout is $15 or $20 and the rooms are clean but the staircase leading up to them is a bit scummy. No safe in the room though and again no internet.

Right now it seems easy enough to walk in but it's new year later this week, don't know how that will affect hotels. BUT, many of the girls will be going home and some restaurants / bars will be closing.

Hunt Now
04-09-12, 05:47
Most of them do not see it as rude to shoo the stragglers off once you have found the one or two you are interested in. I even found that if you are not into one of the ones who approaches you, it is usually okay to ask one of the approachers about another one of the girls and ask her to bring that one over. Yes, being flashy with the lady drinks does cause more to flock which is why you should set a firm limit in your mind about how many to buy before going in. I've also noticed that some have a bad habit of trying to get you to buy drinks for their "friends" so be wary and firm.

I also had the $40 problem at the Horny Bar, which was strange given the dearth of customers. It was made worse by the fact that the girl admitted to not liking sex and said that she would stay the night but we could only fuck once. As soon as she said that I thought to myself that if I am going to pay that much for a takeaway girl I'll go to Cyrcee where I will at least find once who will leave me feeling like I got my money's worth.

I remember another member posting that even at the bars he is able to get them down to the normal rates so perhaps he will share the secret. Without knowing how to get them down to something reasonable, I tried pretty hard with the girl, I would say for ST you are better off getting a freelancer.That's good to know that they will get one of their friends for you. I just haven't seen that many girls I'm really into especially at the prices they're asking to make it worth the hassle. Maybe just me or maybe just coming from Pats and going back to pats in a week. Next time I come here, I won't go to pats first.

Would be great to hear how a regular at the bars does it? Seems there are some regulars in the bars. I'd also heard they've been pretty low on customers lately, so maybe they're getting more aggressive.

Super Cum 500
04-09-12, 17:39
Not an expert but the Lux riverside on 136 ST has $40 rooms but no internet in rooms ($5 for 10 hours). There's a hotel / guest house to the right of it that is more like $20-25 and seems nice enough but again, no internet in rooms at all but internet in lobby. The walkabout is $15 or $20 and the rooms are clean but the staircase leading up to them is a bit scummy. No safe in the room though and again no internet.

Right now it seems easy enough to walk in but it's new year later this week, don't know how that will affect hotels. BUT, many of the girls will be going home and some restaurants / bars will be closing.Ok thanks I'm not going soon. Just planning in advance.

AInt walkabout a club / bar also?

I definitely need a safe, internet I don't care about. BUt you think I can just walk up 136 street and find guesthouse and most / all are girl freindly. Is this the best street to look fro accom?

Cheers

Super Cum 500
04-09-12, 21:14
That's good to know that they will get one of their friends for you. I just haven't seen that many girls I'm really into especially at the prices they're asking to make it worth the hassle. Maybe just me or maybe just coming from Pats and going back to pats in a week. Next time I come here, I won't go to pats first.

Would be great to hear how a regular at the bars does it? Seems there are some regulars in the bars. I'd also heard they've been pretty low on customers lately, so maybe they're getting more aggressive.You mean you found the quality so much better in Pats that PP dissapointed you?

Super Cum 500
04-10-12, 03:32
Also is it true that girls in Cambodia are more about the GFE than the PSE. So if you want some rough kinky sex best stay in THailand?

GreenBud
04-10-12, 08:19

Also, can I just walk in or do I need to book in advance?Virtually all guesthouses / hotels in that price range will be girl friendly. You can get nice rooms for that price, especially if you pay around $40.

I would recommend Golden House International on Street 136. It has a safe in the room. Walk in rates for new customers start at $25. If you ask for a discount, they probably will offer you a "free" $5 breakfast. Rates on the internet is more-strange.

During high season, rooms in the Golden House are sometimes full; not sure about the low season.

But you can always walk around and find rooms.

AInt walkabout a club / bar also?Walkabout is a freelancer place (with mostly ugly girls) in a bar with a guesthouse attached.

BUt you think I can just walk up 136 street and find guesthouse and most / all are girl freindly. Is this the best street to look fro accom?You can walk up Street 136 and find rooms. But after the first block, most of the guesthouses will be old, and they probably won't have any safes in the room.

Another area in the middle of the action will be Street 51. Flamingo guesthouse has safes in the room. They offer free airport pick-up; but their rates IMO are $5 too high.

AkolKiev
04-10-12, 14:16
I also went to Soul massage and Paris and they both had a good selection.

I haven't tried Sakuri massage but want to.Where Soul massage and Sakuri massage located?

Mr Enternational
04-11-12, 05:54
I'm not a bar guy at all. If I want to drink I would rather do it in my room with a nice honey. To me all bars are the same, it's just different music. So apologies in advance to.... Fuck it.

I hired a tuk-tuk for $13 to take me to all of the bars and clubs that I wrote down from the reports. This was primarily a recon mission so the only place I got a drink in was Sharky's (pineapple juice). The evolution lasted from 10pm - 1am.

Sharky's: Big ass dated bar with cheap drinks and FL. As someone said before, some of the same FL pretty much circulate between Walkabout, Sharky's and Martini's then head to Heart of Darkness after midnight or so. As a matter of fact when my first Cambo girl (who I got from Walkabout) was leaving, she said she was on her way to Sharky's. I saw a couple more familiar Walkabout faces the night I went. There were probably 10-12 girls total in a place that looked like it could easily hold a couple hundred.

Barbados: On the same street as Sharky's down a hundred meters or so on the same side of the street. The bartender was my type. I asked her about leaving with me. She said let's drink first. Red flag. I told her that I had drinks in my room; I was just looking for a girl to take with me. I was refused and pressured to buy drinks in lieu of my primary purpose of bar fining someone. This turned out to be the scenario in most of the bars that I went in. Drink first then MAYBE you can bar fine us later.

Riverhouse Lounge: Nice disco with great air-conditioning. Mainly locals and a couple of white foreign ladies.

104 ST: Just a street with nothing but bars. It is a bit like Soi 6 in Pattaya, but in Pattaya the girls are there to fuck you. It seems the girls on 104 are there to make you buy drinks.

I went to Zanzibar. I asked about bar fining. Nobody wanted to leave, but they wanted to pressure me to drink instead.

I went to One Zero Four. I asked a girl about bar fining and she said she was on her period. Then a lot of other girls were crowding around while I was trying to wheel and deal with one girl. The girl that didn't want to go was in the group crowding me. I asked her why she was still sticking around if she didn't want to be bar fined and knew that was what I was searching for.

I went to Rose Bar. I was told $10 bar fine and the girl wanted $50. I told them I could go to the disco or Walkabout and get a girl for less than half that price. They were pissed at me, then I walked out.

136 ST: Same as 104.

Cyrece: I fucking forgot. I know he took me by there but evidently it was nothing to write home about.

Martini: I will write about it along with Heart of Darkness in separate reports.

Pontoon: Disco. I went inside and tried to do a lap around. The techno music didn't really bother me. But the fucking lights! There were so many flashing lights that I couldn't see what the girls looked like so I got the hell out of there.

Worltravel
04-11-12, 07:58
+1.

I have heard same things in the 136 104 Bars and have stop going there, I like Walkabout and Sharkys better but many of the girls are the same.

Last trip I get borred and left to funky town Pattaya, a better place.

Hatguy
04-11-12, 10:30
Rose bar.

What you experienced there I got as well. As soon as it became clear that I would not pay 60 USD TOTAL for SHORT TIME with one girl EVERY other one avoided me as well. This is not smart on their part. Word gets around pretty quick! This bar will not last I think. They are totally fucking themselves by doing it. And its a shame because there are some VERY cute girls there. SHITHOUSE attitudes though!

GentleBoner
04-11-12, 11:32
I'm not a bar guy at all. If I want to drink I would rather do it in my room with a nice honey. To me all bars are the same, it's just different music. So apologies in advance to. Fuck it.

I hired a tuk-tuk for $13 to take me to all of the bars and clubs that I wrote down from the reports. This was primarily a recon mission so the only place I got a drink in was Sharky's (pineapple juice). The evolution lasted from 10pm. 1am.I agree with your impressions of all these bars. Exactly how I feel. I don't enjoy bars, don't even drink alcohol, and usually go to Phnom Penh by myself, so to go to these bars and sit there hoping a cute girl will deign to let me barfine her is a complete waste of time.

I just stick to 3 or 4 freelance places and usually have good luck with them.

The number of available girls seems to drop every year though.

Super Cum 500
04-11-12, 17:01
Well based on below reports PP sounds terrible. Why go at all. Maybe ill just write it off and stick with its bigger cousins BKK ANd Pattaya.

Mr Enternational
04-11-12, 21:47
Well based on below reports PP sounds terrible. Why go at all. Maybe ill just write it off and stick with its bigger cousins BKK ANd Pattaya.I live in Pattaya but I wanted to go to Cambodia for tourism. Now that I have seen what there is to see in PP and SR there is no reason for me to go back. I really did enjoy the FLs that I had though. Total GFEs.

Hunt Now
04-12-12, 04:47
Where Soul massage and Sakuri massage located?Soul is just past the sofitel and I believe Sakura is in the Sakura hotel.

Hunt Now
04-12-12, 04:56
I live in Pattaya but I wanted to go to Cambodia for tourism. Now that I have seen what there is to see in PP and SR there is no reason for me to go back. I really did enjoy the FLs that I had though. Total GFEs.I will probably be back (maybe once a year for a week) but only ONLY freelancers. The bars here blow and I don't really get why guys are in them at all. I guess they really are "hostess" bars and not bars to get someone for ST / LT. Maybe something I'm missing?

But, if you're doing beach road girls or older bar girls in Pattaya, PP's freelancers are a great alternative. Same price point, but better GFE. Well worth the visit for beer bar guys from pats IMHO (although admittedly, I'm not much of a beer bar guy)

If you're doing go go girls in Pattaya don't come here for mongering more than a week and be ready to drop your standards.

Joe Looking
04-12-12, 06:31
I'm a bit disheartened to hear about so many people having such a bad time in Cambodia. I have to say that at times the level of ignorance and intolerance that many of the people show nearly drives me to violence, but I really dig the women. Out of the few countries I have mongered in Cambodia remains the only one where I can take 3 girls in a day and still want another if it's before 10pm. Something about the women just does it for me.

As to the comments about walkabout. On my last trip I went there maybe 3 times and although I saw several I would have sex with, there were only 2 that when I got close I would actually call beautiful. On my last night there was an older lady who just would not give up and after a few drinks I took her. She is nowhere near my type, but her insistance and dare I say desperation translated into a pretty good fuck. My point is don't get too hung up on youth and physical beauty because truth be told sometimes those are the most disappointing ones in the bedroom. Most working girls are pretty from a far, but far from pretty so just keep the lights down low and enjoy the ride.

As to the comments about bars. Now is probably the time to steer clear of bars. When I was in Cambodia in March, even the girls at bars where pretty much everyone goes were trying to charge way too much. The sad thing is that most of the bars were essentially deserted and of the ones that had customers I rarely saw any of the men attempting to bar fine someone. I more than once saw men come in, fondle a girl for a while and then leave. Even some of the girls at Cyrcee (where I think the high price is justified by performance) told me that they were not getting many customers.

There was a Senior Member who posted a while ago about being able to get bar girls to go for the correct price. I may be back in Cambodia next month and if so I will try to connect with him and report back. Of the ones who actually want to go with customers, I'm sure there is a trick to the negotiations. One more piece of advice, you all may want to start asking who actually works for the bar. I found out that although they can all get $1 / lady drink, only some receive a salary. One with no salary may be more likely to go because that is how she gets paid.

I think that SE Asians seem to have a warped idea of how to do business and that is probably what is altering the prices. Someone on one of the Thailand boards said that some of the SEA believe that when there are less customers you have to charge the few that you have more to make up for the loss income. My guess is that some of the girls will wait around for a week or two hoping for a guy to pay $50 than have three guys per week pay $20. It does not make much since to me, because given the alternatives that two week wait may eventually turn into months without a customer taking them. There were two girls working at a bar on 136 in PP who have both been there over three months and between the two of them they have gone with less than 10 customers in that time, IMO because there are not a lot of customers and they both want top dollar.

With some effort deals can be found outside of the older FLs. However, it takes a bit of effort, thick skin and an upbeat attitude. I've gotten massage girls at the massage place for $20 (I could probably have done $15 which is the FL ST rate, but I am more likely to have a $20 on my). Obviously you still have to pay for the massage but that is a service you would pay for anyone, like getting a hotel. I found that they key with many of them is to be slightly flirtatious during the massage. If you speak a few words of their language, get them out if you can. Casually touching her throughout the massage seems to work a bit better than trying to make her touch you. The oil massage is best for this, as you will usually be naked under the towel. When you get an erection and are on your back, slowly tug at the towel until you are exposed. If she covers you up, lay back and enjoy the massage because you're probably not getting anything extra. If you are really into the girl, you can go back and try again or tell her you like her and ask if you can buy her a soda. Assuming that she does not cover you up, sit up and start to touch her leg. If she is still going along with it, quizzically say boom-boom or point to your dick and then to her pussy. If she indicates that it is okay, get out the money you want to pay ($15-$25) and hand it to her. If she asks for more, just lay down and tell her to finish the massage. She will either take the money and do the deed or she won't, in either case there are tons of massage places and tons of women who will take that money.

If you go the massage route, be as respectful as possible and watch for signs of interest or lack of. Also do not be too presumptuous. For example, I never completely strip unless I get the go ahead or I am there primarily to get laid and plan to be pretty forward about it.

Another option is the girl next door. Cambodian women seem to love hearing men say "I like you" and they also seem more than willing to set a presentable looking man up with their friend or co-worker. My first time in PP I was paying my bill when the waitress caught me staring at another waitress. Caught I bit off guard (and hoping she did not speak much English) I said "wow, she's beautiful." The waitress then asked if I liked the girl to which I shrugged. When she went to get my change, she walked over to the other girl and they both looked in my direction and began talking and giggling. A bit embarrassed, I walked out without my change. Last month I met a guy in Cambodia who meets women doing exactly that. He told me that sometimes they like you and all you have to do is spend a little time and money (take them out for something like a soda but nothing fancy) for them to sleep with you.

AussieGuy100
04-12-12, 09:49
Well based on below reports PP sounds terrible. Why go at all. Maybe ill just write it off and stick with its bigger cousins BKK ANd Pattaya.Wow. Hard to believe I'm reading all *these comments about PP. My experiences in the last two months here in PP have been very different. *

But it is definitely not the same sort of place as Bangkok and Pattaya.

In Thailand generally I found the money for sex scene was just that. You found a girl you liked in a bar, paid some money, had sex, and walked away. There are thousands of cute girls in the bars and other places there and almost none will refuse to barfine. *

But they seemed to treat it as a business transaction. There wasn't much of a GFE. So if you just want to pay money to fuck dozens of hot girls, with minimum fuss and hassle, go to Thailand.

Phnom Penh is a much smaller place, with its own distinctive charm. *In PP you are far more likely to have a good GFE if that is what you want. And yes I've found about 10-25% of the girls (depending on the bar) won't go out with customers. But I've never experienced what the recent posters are saying. *

Price: In PP, like other sex destinations, the girls will size you up as you walk into a bar. If you look wealthy, or a sucker tourist, they will ask for a ridiculous price to go with you. Even if you don't look like a sucker sometimes they will try it on. But I've found it very easy to negotiate the price down almost all of the time. *

And if a girl refuses*to go below $50 for all night (and yes, some do refuse) then I just ask another girl I like in the bar what her price is. I've never found that if I refuse the extortionate demands of one girl, that the others ignore me. On the contrary, they come up and try their luck with me. After all, they want and need the money. *

Currently the prices in PP for short time range from $15 for a reasonable freelancer, to $20-25 for a nice girl in a hostess bar, to maybe $40-50 for a stunner at Darling Darling, St Tropez, or one of the bars, if you want to pay that sort of price. *

All night prices are $20-30 for a freelancer, ranging up to $35-50 for a hostess girl. *

To these prices you have to add the barfine for the hostess bar girls, which is commonly $10, sometimes dropping to $5 after midnight. At wham-bam short time bars like Cyrcee, the barfine is $5 plus a compulsory $3 lady drink.

So a good freelancer is quite a bargain.

Attitude: In Thailand, it doesn't really matter: you pay the money, the girl has to go with you. In Cambodia and Phnom Penh they have a different, more conservative culture and attitude. The bargirls are people and will have different attitudes to you depending on a variety of factors such as how clean you smell, how little you grope them in the bar, whether you buy them a ladydrink etc. They often do want to get to know you a little before accepting a barfine and in PP bars they have the option to do so. *

Personally I like this. It makes the whole encounter more enjoyable for me if I know a bit about the girl. So it's cost me a $3 ladydrink. Big deal. *

Some mongers like this attitude, others don't. They want the guaranteed, no hassle cheap fuck. *In PP it's still easy to get a cheap quick fuck with a nice looking girl. Cyrcee Bar, Martini on some nights, Island Bar on 118 all have quick ST girls. But no question Pattaya is better for this. For a whole different experience though, I prefer Phnom Penh.

AussieGuy100
04-12-12, 09:58
Rose bar.

What you experienced there I got as well. As soon as it became clear that I would not pay 60 USD TOTAL for SHORT TIME with one girl EVERY other one avoided me as well. This is not smart on their part. Word gets around pretty quick! This bar will not last I think. They are totally fucking themselves by doing it. And its a shame because there are some VERY cute girls there. SHITHOUSE attitudes though!Rose Bar was the original bar on Street 104 and has been going for over seven years and I would think will keep going for a while yet!

I was in there last week and was asking a few girls about their all-night rates. One girl wanted $50, a couple wanted $40, and a couple more said $40 but hinted strongly that if I was actually going to barfine them, they would drop their asking price. All information discovered for the price of one beer for me and a lady drink for the cashier (often a really good source of information). They all seemed reasonably friendly to me.

Super Cum 500
04-12-12, 17:46
long post.Thanks I see your point and it explains the differences well.

In terms of physical appearance and besuty is there much difference between Cam and Thai though. In Cambodia you can get lighter skin, bigger boobs and soemtimes Viet girls?

Or do most find a higher volume of attractive girls in Thailand scene?

Jvdairlie
04-13-12, 03:21
Hello Gents,

Going to Phnom Penh in a couple of months for a few days. Never ever been to a Karaoke place and need some advice whether they are worth while in Phnom Penh and what action can I expect at such places. Any recommendations where to go?

SailSingapore
04-13-12, 05:25
Rose Bar was the original bar on Street 104 and has been going for over seven years and I would think will keep going for a while yet!

I was in there last week and was asking a few girls about their all-night rates. One girl wanted $50, a couple wanted $40, and a couple more said $40 but hinted strongly that if I was actually going to barfine them, they would drop their asking price. All information discovered for the price of one beer for me and a lady drink for the cashier (often a really good source of information). They all seemed reasonably friendly to me.Many thanks AussieGuy100 for the detailed post : I am going to PP from Singapore for some R&R from May 1-4 : shall keep ALL your street smart & very sane words in mind.

Thanks again Sir!

AussieGuy100
04-13-12, 05:30
Thanks I see your point and it explains the differences well.

In terms of physical appearance and besuty is there much difference between Cam and Thai though. In Cambodia you can get lighter skin, bigger boobs and soemtimes Viet girls?

Or do most find a higher volume of attractive girls in Thailand scene?How long is a piece of string? There are absolutely pant-wettingly stunning girls in both Thailand and Cambidia. The girls from Isaan in Northern Thailand are different from girls in the South, and likewise in Cambodia the girls come in all shapes and sizes. I can pretty much guarantee that you will find lots of girls that fit your taste in women. Don't get hung up about it, just book the flight to Thailand or Cambodia and start having fun!

AussieGuy100
04-14-12, 02:11
Hello, Gents,

Going to Phnom Penh in a couple of months for a few days. Never ever been to a Karaoke place and need some advice whether they are worth while in Phnom Penh and what action can I expect at such places. Any recommendations where to go?I've been to only three Karaoke (KTV) places in Cambodia. One in Battambong, one in Sianoukville and one in Phnom Penh. I went to find out whether they were worthwhile from a 'barang' (foreigner) point of view. *

The short answer is no. They are geared entirely to the local Khmer men. A lot of them won't even let foreigners in, often claiming they are 'full'. I was refused entry at about six places.

They range from tiny places with a few girls, to huge glittering palaces with more than fifty girls, almost none of whom speak English. *

The basic procedure is you go in, choose one or more girls, get taken to a room with a big screen and deafening sound system, beers arrive plus some snacks, you choose some songs from a book, and the girl and / or you sing along to the subtitles on the screen. There are usually one or two more girls in the room with you, serving the drinks and working the music system. *

You get encouraged to drink a lot of beer and to tip everybody generously at the end of it. The locals love it, for reasons that escape me. I think it's a mini version of hell. *

What is the quality of the girls? This varies hugely from stunning to fat and ugly. But generally at the bigger and better KTV places, the girls are very attractive. KTV work is seen as more prestigious than working in a hostess bar. *

What can you do with the girls and how much is it going to cost you?

This varies from one KTV to another. From questioning the girls at the three places I went to, it seems about 50-75% of the girls will either go back to your hotel with you or some KTVs have on-site rooms available. *

At the three places they quoted me $40-50 short time and $70-100 all night. I asked whether the locals get a cheaper rate and was told no. A lot of the KTVs are aimed at wealthier locals with money to burn, hence the high asking prices. I'm sure at the very small KTVs the rates will be lower, but so will the quality of the girls. *

My recommendation if you are curious (as I was) , would be to go along to a KTV just for the experience. Check out the girls, maybe have a room and get the girl to sing a few songs, but then leave after paying for a beer and maybe tipping the girl $5. And never go back to a KTV. Head for the bars, discos and nightclubs instead. *

Hatguy
04-14-12, 02:23
Rose Bar was the original bar on Street 104 and has been going for over seven years and I would think will keep going for a while yet!

I was in there last week and was asking a few girls about their all-night rates. One girl wanted $50, a couple wanted $40, and a couple more said $40 but hinted strongly that if I was actually going to barfine them, they would drop their asking price. All information discovered for the price of one beer for me and a lady drink for the cashier (often a really good source of information). They all seemed reasonably friendly to me.You are right. I tend to make massive generalizations. Especially when something bad happens. Another friend that went there told me he only had good experiences there and that I should give them another go. Maybe next time I spend more on lady drinks to find out which one actually is interested in going with me.

I wonder if Pitstop still has the great girl called Annie working there. She really took care of me and is lots of fun. Pretty average body but makes up for it with her attitude.

NicFrenchy
04-14-12, 06:10
I'm a bit disheartened to hear about so many people having such a bad time in Cambodia. I have to say that at times the level of ignorance and intolerance that many of the people show nearly drives me to violence, but I really dig the women. Out of the few countries I have mongered in Cambodia remains the only one where I can take 3 girls in a day and still want another if it's before 10pm. Something about the women just does it for me.Was in PP January 2011 for a few days and was not overly impressed with the "Looks" of the local gals so I did not get any Action there.

AussieGuy100
04-14-12, 07:06
I've just re-discovered these comments. They hit the nail on the head as far as having more success in Phnom Penh bars. Yes it takes a tiny bit of effort, but the rewards are worth it. As I've also said before, if you can't be bothered making these small efforts, go to Thailand for no hassle sex.

Wendella makes a very good point. I've been coming to PP on and off for about three years now. If you dress half decently, have a warm and friendly attitude and try and have some fun with the girls, I find it very easy to hook up with attractive girls any time. Shave (if you are normally clean shaven) before you go out. Any girl prefers smooth to rough. Especially if there is a chance she will let you downstairs. Brush your teeth or carry mints. Works wonders. Basic hygiene and grooming will almost guarantee a better quality experience. Seriously. The number of slobs I see around town is amazing. These girls might be for hire but they have standards too. A little respect goes a long way.

The other thing I will offer is that stingy guys get known and generous guys also get known. By this I mean when at the bar / s having drinks or food. I have found many times that a good tip with the girl behind the bar ends up in some pretty girls coming to say Hello, to me. These girls are not greedy but it seems they want to be with someone nice, not someone stingy. And that's not hard to understand.

I rarely pre-negotiate. Almost always have that discussion after the fact. Never felt like I have overpaid or been ripped off. Treating the girl well removes those issues every time.

Just my thoughts. Take 'them or leave 'them.

AussieGuy100
04-14-12, 07:15
I wonder if Pitstop still has the great girl called Annie working there. She really took care of me and is lots of fun. Pretty average body but makes up for it with her attitude.I'll head there after the Khmer new year break and let you know!

Hunt Now
04-14-12, 09:14
I've just re-discovered these comments. They hit the nail on the head as far as having more success in Phnom Penh bars. Yes it takes a tiny bit of effort, but the rewards are worth it. As I've also said before, if you can't be bothered making these small efforts, go to Thailand for no hassle sex.The hostess bars don't have enough hot girls to make it worth my while. This is not about me being presentable (which I agree with. You do get a better experience if you dress nicely and shower) or being willing to buy some lady drinks; at least for me. Even if the drinks and LDs in those bars were free, I wouldn't go. I don't want 5 (at best) average chicks hovering around me. I'm there to find hot chicks; they have at most one.

BTW. Hot Thai go go girls are definitely not an automatic barfine though. And certainly not if you want a decent GFE.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Bottom line for me, the hostess bars are too much hassle for too little reward (I. E, not enough hot girls) , but Heart of Darkness and Pontoon have way hotter girls.

Next trip I won't even bother with those hostess bars. They really ruined the first week of my time here.

GentleBoner
04-14-12, 09:42
Wendella makes a very good point. I've been coming to PP on and off for about three years now. If you dress half decently, have a warm and friendly attitude and try and have some fun with the girls, I find it very easy to hook up with attractive girls any time. Shave (if you are normally clean shaven) before you go out. Any girl prefers smooth to rough. Especially if there is a chance she will let you downstairs. Brush your teeth or carry mints. Works wonders. Basic hygiene and grooming will almost guarantee a better quality experience. Seriously. The number of slobs I see around town is amazing. These girls might be for hire but they have standards too. A little respect goes a long way.

The other thing I will offer is that stingy guys get known and generous guys also get known. By this I mean when at the bar / s having drinks or food. I have found many times that a good tip with the girl behind the bar ends up in some pretty girls coming to say Hello, to me. These girls are not greedy but it seems they want to be with someone nice, not someone stingy. And that's not hard to understand.

I rarely pre-negotiate. Almost always have that discussion after the fact. Never felt like I have overpaid or been ripped off. Treating the girl well removes those issues every time.

Just my thoughts. Take 'them or leave 'them.
I've just re-discovered these comments. They hit the nail on the head as far as having more success in Phnom Penh bars. Yes it takes a tiny bit of effort, but the rewards are worth it. As I've also said before, if you can't be bothered making these small efforts, go to Thailand for no hassle sex.

"Practice basic hygiene and be generous with money"...Seems like rather basic advice that's true for picking up girls in any country, and won't necessarily lead to success in Phnom Penh.

I think the thing with Cambodia is that it's less like a business transaction and more like real romance. There are some cutthroat hags to be found who just want quick cash for a quick fuck, but most of the girls want a boyfriend experience (BFE). If you give them a good one then they'll drop their prices right down for you. If you don't then they'll want the high price or won't go out with you at all.

These girls don't want to work; they want to marry. If you at least let them believe you're open to that eventual possibility, you'll have a better time.

NicFrenchy
04-14-12, 09:57
"Practice basic hygiene and be generous with money". Seems like rather basic advice that's true for picking up girls in any country, and won't necessarily lead to success in Phnom Penh.

I think the thing with Cambodia is that it's less like a business transaction and more like real romance. There are some cutthroat hags to be found who just want quick cash for a quick fuck, but most of the girls want a boyfriend experience (BFE). If you give them a good one then they'll drop their prices right down for you. If you don't then they'll want the high price or won't go out with you at all.

These girls don't want to work; they want to marry. If you at least let them believe you're open to that eventual possibility, you'll have a better time.Now I'm confused, actually the fact that he says the girls may be "For Hire". Are we talking about trying to get prostitutes to go with them and pay them money? Shiiiiit if I'm going to make the effort to shave and dress properly, I'll go for a regular girl and not a hooker #Justsayin.

Jvdairlie
04-14-12, 10:41
My recommendation if you are curious (as I was) , would be to go along to a KTV just for the experience. Check out the girls, maybe have a room and get the girl to sing a few songs, but then leave after paying for a beer and maybe tipping the girl $5. And never go back to a KTV. Head for the bars, discos and nightclubs instead. *[/QUOTE]Thanks for the information and recommendation Aussieguy. You have made me curious so I think I'll follow your advice and give it a go once. I read that there's a karaoke at Casa Hotel. Can anyone suggest any others worth a look?

AsiaVoyager
04-14-12, 21:29
My driver turned me on to this place, it's just down the street from the Sofitel:

http://g.co/maps/782d4

It's the "U" shaped building that looks like (or could be) a large hotel. Apparently several floors of KTV. Skipped the front desk and entered through the parking garage, took the elevator to the 5th floor, there is a fishbowl with about 50 girls, half khmer and half vietnamese.

You pay $6 for an hour massage in a private room, anything else is negotiated between you and the girl. I paid $60 FS, probably too much, but the girl was smoking hot. Also, you are in a bad place to negotiate if you're already in the room, I guess you could refuse and just go for a massage only, which the girl is paid little or nothing for.

Does anyone have any info on this place, like what the name is? The name is on a gate stretching over the small side street leading to the hotel.

AsiaVoyager
04-14-12, 21:53
Bro Joe : what about Bourgainviller Hotel : girl-friendly?Any hotel in Phnom Penh is girl-friendly in that, they can not stop you from bringing a girl up to the room. But many of the fancier hotels require you to leave the girl's I'd at the desk, and they are super strict about it. Not to mention dirty looks from the hotel staff at the front desk. They can not stop you from bringing a girl up but they are not happy about it. Also, they make a copy of the I'd to keep with your file, so they are keeping records of what you are up to (who are they keeping records for and where do they end up)?

Another problem is that only about 10% of the girls have an I'd, a lot of them have lost theirs due to purse snatchings and the like, and it's expensive for them to replace. So you are severely limiting your choice in which girls you can take back. If you plan on bringing any girls to your hotel at all, find one without the I'd requirement. Otherwise, lots of hassles at the desk in front of other guests, walk of shame in the morning, a real pain in the ass.

If you just want a girl for short time, there are plenty of short time hotels for $5-$15 an hour. So you could stay at a fancy place, and just use the short time hotels for mongering, and nobody keeps tabs on what you are up to.

Hunt Now
04-15-12, 07:12
My driver turned me on to this place, it's just down the street from the Sofitel:

http://g.co/maps/782d4

It's the "U" shaped building that looks like (or could be) a large hotel. Apparently several floors of KTV. Skipped the front desk and entered through the parking garage, took the elevator to the 5th floor, there is a fishbowl with about 50 girls, half khmer and half vietnamese.

You pay $6 for an hour massage in a private room, anything else is negotiated between you and the girl. I paid $60 FS, probably too much, but the girl was smoking hot. Also, you are in a bad place to negotiate if you're already in the room, I guess you could refuse and just go for a massage only, which the girl is paid little or nothing for.

Does anyone have any info on this place, like what the name is? The name is on a gate stretching over the small side street leading to the hotel.Is this Soul massage? I went there yesterday paid $30. A Chinese guy told me he pays $20 but it would have been hard to get the girl to go for $20 I think.

They have some sexy girls there.

Channy
04-15-12, 11:11
"Practice basic hygiene and be generous with money". Seems like rather basic advice that's true for picking up girls in any country, and won't necessarily lead to success in Phnom Penh.

These girls don't want to work; they want to marry. If you at least let them believe you're open to that eventual possibility, you'll have a better time.Less and less true unfortunately, if Cambodian women tend to be more romantic than their thai sisters, they have learn a lot from them. In clear they play with drama, showing you affection. Etc many bar girls has already 2or 3 barang as sponsor. Marriage with barang mean winning the top lotery prizes for her and family. Just look the dowry price for barang. And of course that s not mean the girl has any love feeling for you.

With brothels girls what you explain works more, girls are in debt, their life brothel is very hard. But she will follow you after you paid her brothel debt, but these girls are not in the bar scene and less trained in psychology manipulation.

AsiaVoyager
04-15-12, 22:57
Is this Soul massage? I went there yesterday paid $30. A Chinese guy told me he pays $20 but it would have been hard to get the girl to go for $20 I think.

They have some sexy girls there.A google search reveals "Soul Golden City" which appears to be in the right location. I'm surprised there are not many listings for it, to book rooms or whatever, since it's supposedly a hotel as well.

Joe Looking
04-16-12, 13:24
Re Sail bSingapore :

I have never heard of the hotel, but if you want to know just email and ask if you can bring a guest and if there is a joiner fee. If they have a joiner fee or say no to guests, then look else where because there are tons of good hotels in PP for under $30 / night. If the girl has no I'd see if the desk will take her cellphone.

RE AsiaVoyager:

Naked on your back does not put you in a bad position if you have some will power. Believe me, you will be amazed by how easily women can be persuaded by cash in hand (visible to them) or a guy who lays back and says just finish massage. As with any sex worker, you need to pay your price and not theirs because their is someone who will happily go for your price.

Re KTVs:

Asian culture and public display of wealth is not like western culture. I met a guy in Laos and his Lao business contact drove at 40, 000USD car, but lived in a traditional wooden house with his family (he shared a bedroom and the bathroom was outside). However, his expensive car was a huge status symbol / panty dropper. I have also met Vietnamese how live in very modest homes / apartments with several other people but have IPhones that they spent 1500USD on. When you talk to them they will tell you that everyone sees you talking on your Iphone but very few people see your home.

AussieGuy, I think you were lied to. Every SE Asia I have met always told me that KTVs and brothels are cheaper for them. Locals, especially the wealthy ones, always get a lower price. I've found that many Vietnamese, Lao and Cambodian sex workers do the work but would rather not have to fuck multiple men to have a comfortable living. Although many of them know that most if not all well of men from their countries will never marry them, many would be happy being some guys mistress, which is why I think even the wealthy locals get a better price.

I only went to one KTV in Cambodia (Siem Reap) and trust me there were better ways to get laid. It was not until I took the girls number and convinced her that I would call later that she gave me a decent price and quit with the upsell bullshit. She also let me know that many of the girls there wait for Japanese tourist (the price she told me Japanese men pay was ridiculous). That being said, unless you want to sing with your friends and maybe take a girl KTVs are not worth it. Unless you are not alone and want to sing or be sang to, there are better ways to get laid.

Mr Enternational
04-16-12, 18:17
Asian culture and public display of wealth is not like western culture. I met a guy in Laos and his Lao business contact drove at 40, 000USD car, but lived in a traditional wooden house with his family (he shared a bedroom and the bathroom was outside). However, his expensive car was a huge status symbol / panty dropper.Which brings me to a question I have pondered since 5 minutes after arriving in PP. I have never seen so many Lexus trucks in my life, and new ones at that. Are they giving those things away there? If not how is everybody getting them?

AussieGuy100
04-18-12, 08:40
Which brings me to a question I have pondered since 5 minutes after arriving in PP. I have never seen so many Lexus trucks in my life, and new ones at that. Are they giving those things away there? If not how is everybody getting them?Welcome to Cambodia. *

The answer to your question is:

1) By building a successful business. There is a growing wealthy Khmer middle class here, especially in Phnom Penh.

2) Corruption. More common with government officials who are also running a business on the side.

3) Both of the above together. *

Lexus is seen as the 'I have arrived' status symbol in Cambodia. Which is why so many of them have LEXUS in huge letters on the side of the cars, just in case you missed the normal branding. *

The status symbol list goes as follows:

IPhone.

New Honda Dream motorcycle*

Toyota Highlander SUV.

Lexus SUV.

Flashy new house in their home province*

Range Rover SUV*

Flashy new house in Phnom Penh

GentleBoner
04-29-12, 08:06
Anyone have a favorite cheaper place to stay on or near riverside. Around $20 / night, with free wifi in rooms, girl-friendly and clean?

Not Cali2, Flamingo's or Walkabout.

Wendella
04-29-12, 14:00
Anyone have a favorite cheaper place to stay on or near riverside. Around $20 / night, with free wifi in rooms, girl-friendly and clean?

Not Cali2, Flamingo's or Walkabout.Off the top of my head: Bright Lotus near the national museum, or Dara Reang Sey on street 118. Can't vouch for wifi in either.

Sammon
04-29-12, 17:35
IMHO all mongering places starts out very good. When the country opens up to foreigners like China and Cambodia, country girls with no prospect in their villages flood cities. They tend to be GFE not knowing.

What power they can really have wih their pussy.

Soon many learn the situation. Some become hardened, some become disillussioned and go back home. But there are always fresh suffering girls coming on the scene.

I have heard of farmers in Cambodia selling their young girls to brothels for $10 a month. NGO put a stop to most of it but I am sure still there is a underground market.

These girls now hang around walkabout, HOD and other venues selling themselves. Many unjaded ones still tend to be GFE.

Over time all mongering destinations become commercial, expensive, non-GFE girls.

Dajudge
04-29-12, 18:19
IMHO all mongering places starts out very good. When the country opens up to foreigners like China and Cambodia, country girls with no prospect in their villages flood cities. They tend to be GFE not knowing.

What power they can really have wih their pussy.

Soon many learn the situation. Some become hardened, some become disillussioned and go back home. But there are always fresh suffering girls coming on the scene.

I have heard of farmers in Cambodia selling their young girls to brothels for $10 a month. NGO put a stop to most of it but I am sure still there is a underground market.

These girls now hang around walkabout, HOD and other venues selling themselves. Many unjaded ones still tend to be GFE.

Over time all mongering destinations become commercial, expensive, non-GFE girls.Oh really? You don't say. What a surprise.

(Sarcasm may apply)

GentleBoner
04-30-12, 07:11
Off the top of my head: Bright Lotus near the national museum, or Dara Reang Sey on street 118. Can't vouch for wifi in either.Thanks, I'll check these out.

Anyone stayed at Fancy guesthouse? OK for girls?

Kniom
05-01-12, 07:48
Thanks, I'll check these out.

Anyone stayed at Fancy guesthouse? OK for girls?Try this:

http://canbypublications.com/phnompenh/pphotels.htm

AussieGuy100
05-08-12, 08:59
I've started doing a survey of some of the bars in Phnom Penh to get an idea of how many girls will go out with customers in each bar. The results are quite interesting. I'll post some more results in a few days time, but here are the first few bars I visited. *

Some of the girls will be selective, choosing to go out with some guys but not others. One of the criteria given was the size of your cock! If you have taken a girl out from a bar and then you want to take out a different girl from the same bar, the second girl may well ask the first one if you have a big cock. If you do, the second girl may say no to you. Some of the girls have very small pussies and are scared of being hurt by huge cocks. *

Other reasons for the girls not going out are that they are virgins, or married, or supported by a barang, or just scared. *

Rose Bar street 104 * 15 girls out of 22 will go.

Golden Vine 108 * 17 of 23 will go.

Zapata street 108 * 5 of 20 will go.

Zanzi Bar street 104 * 15 of 25 will go.

Night Flight Bar off street 108 * 4 of 10 will go.

Secrets Cafe street 108 * 8 of 22 will go.

More to follow.

Fishfinger
05-08-12, 14:08
Hey guys, anyone know a pool where they allow people for the day or a gym? I'm going to be in Phnom Penh (with no moving around) for 3 weeks starting Saturday, it's the 4th time in the past year so I'm good with bars, mongering places, ect. But my hotel has no pool and I get bored, also tired of just walking up and down by the river.

FrankDenial
05-09-12, 05:52
Hey guys, anyone know a pool where they allow people for the day or a gym? I'm going to be in Phnom Penh (with no moving around) for 3 weeks starting Saturday, it's the 4th time in the past year so I'm good with bars, mongering places, ect. But my hotel has no pool and I get bored, also tired of just walking up and down by the river.The Billabong, not far from the central Market and Walkabout has a pool. It used to be owned and run by Aussies (maybe even still is since its been a little while since I was there).

Cool place to beat the Phnom Penh heat.

GentleBoner
05-09-12, 14:48
I've started doing a survey of some of the bars in Phnom Penh to get an idea of how many girls will go out with customers in each bar. The results are quite interesting. I'll post some more results in a few days time, but here are the first few bars I visited. *

Good info. But how many of those will fuck you only for $50? It doesn't count if they'll only go out for an inflated fee.

Mongering1
05-09-12, 21:58
Good info. But how many of those will fuck you only for $50? It doesn't count if they'll only go out for an inflated fee.Good point.

Pak Mike
05-09-12, 22:38
Golden Vine 108 * 17 of 23 will go.One of my favourites, but 23 gals? At most I have probably seen around 10 every time I have visited.

AussieGuy100
05-10-12, 04:46
One of my favourites, but 23 gals? At most I have probably seen around 10 every time I have visited.You raise a good point. In any bar, including the Golden Vine, there will always be some girls who are not present in the bar on any given day, either because they have been barfined early in the evening, or it is their day off, or they are sick, or they have been barfined for a few days holiday by a boyfriend. Also some only work a few hours each evening, especially if they already have a boyfriend overseas who is sending them money each month.

So, as you say, from a total of twenty-plus girls, on some nights there may only be ten to fifteen girls actually in the bar.

I was asking in each bar what the TOTAL number of girls was who worked there, to try and get an idea of the percentage of girls who will go out with customers.

In the Golden Vine there are three cashiers and three drinks mixers, none of whom will go out. So all of the girls on the customer side of the bar will go out, which is good news!

Fishfinger
05-10-12, 17:11
The Billabong, not far from the central Market and Walkabout has a pool. It used to be owned and run by Aussies (maybe even still is since its been a little while since I was there).

Cool place to beat the Phnom Penh heat.Thanks for the advise Frank, I'll check it out. I also searched around and found that cambodiana has a Pool + Gym combo for a fee, seems there is quite a few I should be able to find a right fit.

Pak Mike
05-10-12, 22:03
In the Golden Vine there are three cashiers and three drinks mixers, none of whom will go out. So all of the girls on the customer side of the bar will go out, which is good news!Yes it is good news. Non of the cashiers drinks mixers have caught my eye, but amongst the others there are a few hot gals. Is one of my favourite places in PP, and has been around for more than five years from my experience.

Pinche Gringo
05-11-12, 01:12
I will have to go to this place when I am in PP this summer.

Yes it is good news. Non of the cashiers drinks mixers have caught my eye, but amongst the others there are a few hot gals. Is one of my favourite places in PP, and has been around for more than five years from my experience.

Frankfurter
05-11-12, 15:37
After a long absence I will be in PP again in a few weeks. What do you guys currently recommend in terms of convenience, P4P, location, comfort between the two? I always stayed at the Sakura "MP" hotel, on Sangkat Chaktomuk, but they don't respond. Many thanks,

Frankfurter
05-11-12, 17:33
I forgot:

I checked the forum and there seems to be no reports on the current situation at Sophie's, my once favored place in PP (among others.

Can somebody update me, please.

Hollow Man
05-11-12, 17:47
I forgot:

I checked the forum and there seems to be no reports on the current situation at Sophie's, my once favored place in PP (among others.

Can somebody update me, please.Sophies is closed. Only one left of the 3 is Cyrcee. Scene has changed considerably from the Sophies days

Frankfurter
05-11-12, 17:50
Any suggestions for a reliable Enduro 250cc or bigger motorcycle rental shop? I used to go to a place on Mongvon Blvd. But they seem to be out of business. Any new issues for renting a motorcycle, besides the now required Cambo license? Many thanks!

Himbersaft
05-11-12, 20:56
I forgot:

Can somebody update me, please.This Place is dead for years.

When was your last visit in PP?

Pak Mike
05-11-12, 22:44
Sophies is closed. Only one left of the 3 is Cyrcee. Scene has changed considerably from the Sophies daysYep, closed but not forgotten. Was one of my favourites. Was a great place to drop a load early in the evening before moving onto more serious mongering.

Wendella
05-12-12, 19:52
Last time I tried to go to Billabong to use their pool during the day, they said it was for hotel guests only, and I'd also learned that the hotel had gone non-girl-friendly. Anyone there now can verify if that's still true?

The best pool I was able to find was the one at the Phnom Penh Sports Club on the southwest side of town, a short walk from the Russian market. Very cheap entry fee there.

I think Cambodiana might have put in a new pool, but the one they had a few years ago when I went there was ridiculously tiny for such a large upscale hotel. Has anyone been there recently?

Shadow6491
05-13-12, 06:52
Billabong is still not girl friendly. I think Cambodiana has put in a new pool there are adds around the city for one of the cities hotels pools I will pay closer attention and report back.

Kniom
05-13-12, 09:06
One of my friends always goes to the swimming pool at the olympic stadium (3 to 4 times a week). Few people in the morning hours and the never complained about the quality of the water.

Never been there by myself.

Channy
05-13-12, 13:54
This Place is dead for years.

When was your last visit in PP?This is the problem Himbersaft. Many barang live in the golden age of Cambodia. Without realised time have change in Cambodia. Ever Km11 is mentioned. Sophie have been closed by police officaly because the neighbourhood on the opposite buildings was shocked to see Khmer girls sucking barang Dicks at the counter of the bar everynight.

Wendella
05-14-12, 11:13
This is the problem Himbersaft. Many barang live in the golden age of Cambodia. Without realised time have change in Cambodia. Ever Km11 is mentioned. Sophie have been closed by police officaly because the neighbourhood on the opposite buildings was shocked to see Khmer girls sucking barang Dicks at the counter of the bar everynight.Haven't they heard of curtains?

Ekspat
05-14-12, 11:26
Haven't they heard of curtains?As far as I remember, nobody could see inside through the window, there was a small balcony with visual cover for BJs performed on the balcony.

But it's years ago when I was there last time, someone correct me if this is wrong.

Wendella
05-15-12, 06:48
As far as I remember, nobody could see inside through the window, there was a small balcony with visual cover for BJs performed on the balcony.

But it's years ago when I was there last time, someone correct me if this is wrong.Ha! They performed those out on the balcony? I guess curtains would only have protected other customers from having to watch then. How bizarre. So Le Cyrcee is still there, what about the place on the corner across from LC that was named Mikado at one point, is that gone too? It was nothing great, but still just curious.

Shadow6491
05-20-12, 05:12
Mikados has been closed for over 2 years maybe nearly 3. As for blow jobs on the balcony at Sophies that didn't happen at least not from about 2003 when the balcony area was shut off. Things get a little bit exaggerated over time. LCC is still going probably the most expensive ST you can have in PP but the girls are at least not going to be starfish.

Malengi
05-22-12, 06:08
Just got back from 8 days riding around Cambodia. Didn't buy a license and didn't have any cop problems. There is a rental place just near the walkabout hotel on the main street.

No hassle and reasonable bikes, though a bit of mechanical knowledge is helpful hope this helps.

Gone Around
05-23-12, 08:01
Just got back from 8 days riding around Cambodia…Where do you recommend going?

What are some interesting, new, neat, unusual, fun, etc. Things to do outside of the normal spots since you're on your own?

I'll be in country in August for almost 2-weeks.

Malengi
05-24-12, 06:20
Where do you recommend going?

What are some interesting, new, neat, unusual, fun, etc. Things to do outside of the normal spots since you're on your own?

I'll be in country in August for almost 2-weeks.August will be rainy season so that rules out the Koh Kong to Pursat route over the Cardomans, which was my favourite. PP to Koh Kong is fully paved and a nice ride. Most of the way to Kratie along the Mekong is paved now but it can be a little flat and monotonous. If you take the ferry from kratie Heading to Prasat preah vihear you get some good dirt roads (mud)? And paved. From Preah vihear down to siam Reap is fully paved now and two good stop offs are Ko ker and Baeng Melea. It really depends on what type of rider you are and how far you like to do in one day. You just need a map and some money.

Happy riding

Malengi
05-24-12, 06:47
Where do you recommend going?

I'll be in country in August for almost 2-weeks.Sorry. I meant the ferry from stung treng to go to prasat preah vihear.

Teacup
05-28-12, 06:43

http://g.co/maps/782d4Also tried. Walked form the Sofitel. Maybe 10 minutes. Down the drive, turn left, and second left. Arrived at about 22:30 and there were only about 10 girls in the fishbowl on 5. Picked 24, and bluntly, she was a bit of a dud. Nicest looking girl in there, not one word of English, (and I honestly forget if she was Khmer or Viet. The desk lady explained the color coding system, but it escapes me now) and a lame massage.

'Boom Boom' says she, and used the phone to quote 100. I pretend to have an MI on the spot and counter with 40. We settle on 50, and I get no BJ and some pretty starfish sex for about 15 minutes, until her pained looks went from being a bit of a turn on to a big turn off. Had her finish me with a HJ, and she treated my cum like it was battery acid. Slightly better than a wank, but not by much.

AussieGuy100
06-01-12, 23:18
Also tried. Walked form the Sofitel. Maybe 10 minutes. Down the drive, turn left, and second left. Arrived at about 22:30 and there were only about 10 girls in the fishbowl on 5. Picked 24, and bluntly, she was a bit of a dud. Nicest looking girl in there, not one word of English, (and I honestly forget if she was Khmer or Viet. The desk lady explained the color coding system, but it escapes me now) and a lame massage.

'Boom Boom' says she, and used the phone to quote 100. I pretend to have an MI on the spot and counter with 40. We settle on 50, and I get no BJ and some pretty starfish sex for about 15 minutes, until her pained looks went from being a bit of a turn on to a big turn off. Had her finish me with a HJ, and she treated my cum like it was battery acid. Slightly better than a wank, but not by much.I just don't see what the attraction of a Phnom Penh fishbowl is. They aren't like the bigger, better Bangkok ones where at least the girls usually make an effort. *

I had a similar experience when I checked out the Paris Hotel fishbowl. I picked a slightly older girl (mid 20's?) in the hope that she might provide a better sex experience, but nope, crap massage, followed *by basic and un-interested sex. Waste of $30. *

Why go and have a lousy massage and get 'starfish' sex at a fishbowl here when for $23 ($15 girl plus $5 barfine plus $3 lady drink) you can go to Cyrcee Bar and choose from 25 eager young girls who will give a decent performance for an hour. Walk in to the bar, pick one (or two) girls, agree the money, and walk out with her to the short-time hotel across the road. All arranged in five minutes. *

Or pick up a nice looking freelancer for $20 all night from Sorya Mall on St 51 or from Walkabout. *

TConor
06-04-12, 09:21
Also tried. Walked form the Sofitel. Maybe 10 minutes. Down the drive, turn left, and second left. Arrived at about 22:30 and there were only about 10 girls in the fishbowl on 5. Picked 24, and bluntly, she was a bit of a dud. Nicest looking girl in there, not one word of English, (and I honestly forget if she was Khmer or Viet. The desk lady explained the color coding system, but it escapes me now) and a lame massage.

'Boom Boom' says she, and used the phone to quote 100. I pretend to have an MI on the spot and counter with 40. We settle on 50, and I get no BJ and some pretty starfish sex for about 15 minutes, until her pained looks went from being a bit of a turn on to a big turn off. Had her finish me with a HJ, and she treated my cum like it was battery acid. Slightly better than a wank, but not by much.From the Sofitel? Is it near the Japanese Embassy?

TConor
06-04-12, 09:33
Mikados has been closed for over 2 years maybe nearly 3. As for blow jobs on the balcony at Sophies that didn't happen at least not from about 2003 when the balcony area was shut off. Things get a little bit exaggerated over time. LCC is still going probably the most expensive ST you can have in PPLCC? What is the full name and anything else?

What does this mean?"but the girls are at least not going to be starfish."?

AussieGuy100
06-05-12, 13:19
lcc? what is the full name and anything else?

what does this mean?"but the girls are at least not going to be starfish."?i think lcc refers to le cyrcee bar. this is located on the corner of street 49 and street 130.

it seems like a normal hostess bar when you first go in, but it very quickly becomes apparent to you that basically the girls want to arrange a "short time" with you in the $5 hotel across the road from the bar. they cost $15-20 each, plus $5 barfine and compulsory $3 lady drink.

the girls (to me) are reasonably attractive and all of the maybe five different girls i've taken from there have performed fairly well in bed (incl bbbj) and have been quite friendly.

a starfish girl is when she gets on the bed, lies flat on her back, opens her legs and just waits for you to pump away at her, with absolutely no effort or engagement on her part. so with her arms and legs our, she resembles a starfish. this is generally very off-putting and sometimes almost feels like [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

the girls at cyrcee generally make a reasonable effort. and personally i think they aren't that expensive at $23 all up. yes you can get freelancers for $20 all night, but it's pot luck as to whether they are any good, let alone hiv negative.

TConor
06-06-12, 02:37
i think lcc refers to le cyrcee bar. this is located on the corner of street 49 and street 130.

it seems like a normal hostess bar when you first go in, but it very quickly becomes apparent to you that basically the girls want to arrange a "short time" with you in the $5 hotel across the road from the bar. they cost $15-20 each, plus $5 barfine and compulsory $3 lady drink.

the girls (to me) are reasonably attractive and all of the maybe five different girls i've taken from there have performed fairly well in bed (incl bbbj) and have been quite friendly.

a starfish girl is when she gets on the bed, lies flat on her back, opens her legs and just waits for you to pump away at her, with absolutely no effort or engagement on her part. so with her arms and legs our, she resembles a starfish. this is generally very off-putting and sometimes almost feels like [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

the girls at cyrcee generally make a reasonable effort. and personally i think they aren't that expensive at $23 all up. yes you can get freelancers for $20 all night, but it's pot luck as to whether they are any good, let alone hiv negative.when i was thinking starfish i was looking from behind as a greek short, any of that there? how long for the short time how many pops?

will be there in a week or 2 can you suggest anyone special or one not to get? all of age i'm hoping, hard to tell some times.

TConor
06-06-12, 03:03
[QUOTE=AussieGuy100; 1289665]I think LCC refers to Le Cyrcee Bar. This is located on the corner of Street 49 and Street 130.

It is saying it is only open form 6 pm, is that so? Any daytime suggestion in the area?

AussieGuy100
06-06-12, 07:45
[QUOTE=AussieGuy100; 1289665]I think LCC refers to Le Cyrcee Bar. This is located on the corner of Street 49 and Street 130.

It is saying it is only open form 6 pm, is that so? Any daytime suggestion in the area?Walkabout Hotel on St 51 is open 24 hours a day. Black Cat, also on 51 is open in the afternoon I think. Both have average to bad freelancers. Also the Sorya Mall on 51 has freelancers in during the day. Just sit at any if the small cafes inside and watch them walk by. There is ALWAYS someone to have sex with on 51, day or night.

AussieGuy100
06-06-12, 07:54
When I was thinking starfish I was looking from behind as a Greek short, any of that there? How long for the short time how many pops?

Will be there in a week or 2 can you suggest anyone special or one not to get? All of age I'm hoping, hard to tell some times.As far as I know (having asked this question of the girls about a week ago) there is only one regular girl at Cyrcee who does anal. But she is lovely, beautiful face, body and pussy. Can't remember her name. Just ask any of the girls in there which one does anal or "roon coot" in Khmer. They will point the girl out. I gave her $30 for short time, blowjob and anal included.

Two of the other girls I was talking to said they would try it with me, but fingers only first, but I suspect they would bottle out before a cock entered their little bums!

A short time from Cyrcee is usually one pop and up to about an hour long. But if you negotiate with the girl before you take her, and say you want two pops in the time, I'm sure she will agree for an extra $5, so $20 instead of $15. Bargain.

Yes I'm pretty sure the girls are all 18 or over. Recommendations? Just pick one that you like. They will all perform fairly well. If you then come back and take the same girl for a second time, she will really perform well as she thinks you like her.

TConor
06-06-12, 10:11
[QUOTE=TConor; 1289912]Walkabout Hotel on St 51 is open 24 hours a day. Black Cat, also on 51 is open in the afternoon I think. Both have average to bad freelancers. Also the Sorya Mall on 51 has freelancers in during the day. Just sit at any if the small cafes inside and watch them walk by. There is ALWAYS someone to have sex with on 51, day or night.So reall The place doesn't open until 6pm?

Jack Burton
06-07-12, 09:39
Last time I tried to go to Billabong to use their pool during the day, they said it was for hotel guests only, and I'd also learned that the hotel had gone non-girl-friendly. Anyone there now can verify if that's still true?

The best pool I was able to find was the one at the Phnom Penh Sports Club on the southwest side of town, a short walk from the Russian market. Very cheap entry fee there.

I think Cambodiana might have put in a new pool, but the one they had a few years ago when I went there was ridiculously tiny for such a large upscale hotel. Has anyone been there recently?According to their web site, Billibong requires farang with local to show marriage license. I'd consider that less than monger friendly.

AussieGuy100
06-07-12, 09:39
[QUOTE=AussieGuy100; 1290001]So reall The place doesn't open until 6pm?If their website says 6pm, then yes they probably don't open until 6pm. Most bars open about 4 or 5 pm, but the girls are often doing their make-up etc in the first hour or so.

Best time to visit Cyrcee is about 7-8pm, when the girls are fresh and there is a big selection available.

Pak Mike
06-07-12, 22:34
[QUOTE=TConor; 1290034]Best time to visit Cyrcee is about 7-8pm, when the girls are fresh and there is a big selection available.Yes, this has certainly been my experience.

TConor
06-08-12, 01:54
[QUOTE=AussieGuy100; 1290443]Yes, this has certainly been my experience.Can't break away at night very likely.

Leftfield1965
06-09-12, 05:44
[QUOTE=Pak Mike; 1290640]Can't break away at night very likely.Daytime can be a bit boring in PP.

I would suggest you drop by the Walkabout bar at about 3-4 pm. At that time of day there seems to be a decent selection of freelancers available. It can be hit and miss at times but if you are patient and lucky enough it's possible to find a diamond amongst the rough.

Sorya Golden Mall (just around the corner from Walkabout on st 51) also has some freelancers hanging around in the afternoon.

Another option is the Sakura Hotel on st 242 which also operates as a massage place with extras available. Been there a couple of times but haven't been impressed with the prices or the service on offer. But who knows, you might be more lucky.

Jeff7700
06-09-12, 16:36
Hey everyone. Been to PP once, going back in a few months. Where is the best place for 2 girl action? I had no luck the first time.

Jeff7700
06-09-12, 17:13
Where's a good place to find 2 girl action in PP? I had no luck the last time I was there.

Naughty
06-09-12, 22:53
[QUOTE=TConor; 1290667]Sorya Golden Mall (just around the corner from Walkabout on st 51) also has some freelancers hanging around in the afternoon.Http://www.travelpod.com********index.php?showtopic=160183

This is a report about apparently organized gang muggings of tourists at Sorya. Does anybody know if this is for real? N

Mongering1
06-09-12, 23:11
Golden Soriya Mall on St 51 (Sorya Mall is the big indoor mall near Central Market) is picking up in action. But take this as you will, a lot of girls that hang out there are the ones that have been banned from Walkabout for various reasons. I just walked by there tonight to get a pizza from the new cart next door to Black Cat. Then I walked back to my apartment past Central Market around 3:30 a.m. As I have done dozens of times. No gangs ever seen. The biggest potential problems are around the discos, especially when they are closing. That is primarily because of the drunks. BTW, the pizza was pretty good.

Pak Mike
06-09-12, 23:31
Where's a good place to find 2 girl action in PP? I had no luck the last time I was there.Have had 2 & 3 girl action at LCC.

AussieGuy100
06-09-12, 23:57
Where's a good place to find 2 girl action in PP? I had no luck the last time I was there.LCC (Cyrcee Bar) is good. Take 2, 3 as many girls as you want, at $15 each. Generally they like a guy taking multiple girls as it is less work for them individually once they are in your room!

I've also found that many girls in most of the hostess bars are happy to come with another girl from the same bar.

It may change their attitude to you during the session though. If you take only one girl she is more likely to give you the GFE, but with two, they think you just want them purely for sex, and are often less likely to volunteer hugs, kisses and affection.

Member #4178
06-10-12, 05:46
but with two, they think you just want them purely for sex, and are often less likely to volunteer hugs, kisses and affection.They don't know that they Pro? I don't get it.

Leftfield1965
06-10-12, 09:20
[QUOTE=Leftfield1965; 1291059]Http://www.travelpod.com********index.php?showtopic=160183

This is a report about apparently organized gang muggings of tourists at Sorya. Does anybody know if this is for real? NNah, I hang out there most nights when I'm in PP. Shoot some pool, decent food available and $2 jugs of Anchor, can't beat that when trying to kill a few hours.

The only mugging you will likely encounter there is by the streetkids begging for Riel. It's safe.

AussieGuy100
06-10-12, 12:56
They don't know that they Pro? I don't get it.Well, believe it or not, the 'pro's' are human beings with feelings.

And Cambodia is not like Thailand, the bar girl culture is different.

In Cambodia the girls are more likely to think that you are choosing them because you like them, not purely because you want their body for sex. It is a little fantasy they have. So if you take two of them, they then know you are just indulging your own sexual desires, and don't have any particular feelings for them as an individual. This may result in them them just going through the sexual motions rather than showing any affection for you.

I have definitely noticed this here in Phnom Penh. So if I do genuinely like a girl, I don't take her with another girl. On the other hand when I'm in the mood for a threesome, their slightly offhand attitude doesn't bother me.

MyNameIsChad
06-10-12, 17:04
I'll be travelling to Cambodia soon to see the Angkor what, and I have some questions on the safety of PP since I've read some conflicting reports.

While PP seems safe in most respects, there's a chance I might be visiting some of the riskier locations, and I'll be doing it alone. When I do monger, street brothels are usually my venue of choice, since I'm a quantity over quality guy. When foreigners visit these types of places in PP, is it common for them to go alone, or will they generally bring someone with them? I'm fine with taking on some risk of getting robbed, but anything involving physical danger or getting busted isn't acceptable.

With that in mind, I read on a post elsewhere to avoid soliciting taxi drivers because it could lead to stings. I will be taking every precaution to spot and avoid illegal providers, and so I don't expect that to be a problem. But even though I'll be engaging in acitivities that can't get me busted, I'll also be on vacation, and so would still like to get as far away as possible from places where a sting might occur, just for the sake of peace of mind. On that note, I'd like to hear some more reports about whether taxi drivers really are that risky. And could street brothels also lead to those sorts of traps?

Pak Mike
06-10-12, 23:47
A bit dated, but a couple of gals I had at LCC some time ago.

TConor
06-11-12, 02:55
[QUOTE=TConor; 1290667]Daytime can be a bit boring in PP.

I would suggest you drop by the Walkabout bar at about 3-4 pm. At that time of day there seems to be a decent selection of freelancers available. It can be hit and miss at times but if you are patient and lucky enough it's possible to find a diamond amongst the rough.

Sorya Golden Mall (just around the corner from Walkabout on st 51) also has some freelancers hanging around in the afternoon.

Another option is the Sakura Hotel on st 242 which also operates as a massage place with extras available. Been there a couple of times but haven't been impressed with the prices or the service on offer. But who knows, you might be more lucky.Action at the Asia Hotel or the Flamingo Hotel?

Avioneto123
06-11-12, 08:59
A bit dated, but a couple of gals I had at LCC some time ago.They look kind of young. Nice pussy hair. I blow it and them I search for the entrance. Than you for the post.

TConor
06-12-12, 02:19
[QUOTE=Leftfield1965; 1291059]Action at the Asia Hotel or the Flamingo Hotel?The Paris Hotel?

Red Kilt
06-12-12, 04:06
A bit dated, but a couple of gals I had at LCC some time ago.I love the 3rd pic Mike.

Nicely composed with everything nicely focused.

The contrast of the white shit face makeup and the brown body is particularly artistic.

I must try LCC. I have only ever been in Walkabout (on a quiet night).

TConor
06-12-12, 10:05
Do the bar girls and freelancers at say LCC or Walkabout hotel carry condoms?

Member #4200
06-12-12, 16:00
I've been in Phnom Penh for a little bit now and so thought I should share my experiences and thoughts.

1. Massage: I do like a good massage and extras. The best place I found so far is Panda Massage (242 and 55). While the girls aren't stunners, they give a solid oil massage ($8 per hour) and good hand relief, including a balls massage, for $10 and you can play with their tits. I've had 3 so far, #10 is the best. Excellent technique. I also went Sokun's place. And in general the massages aren't as good but not bad. Same price for HJ. And the girls are younger.

The cheapest place I found is the massage between 80 and 84 (or around there) on Sisowath near the river. There are 3 massage shops, each 10, 000 riel for an hour (though they give you less time) and in the middle shop is one cute girl with big tits. About 22-23 and no baby. And for $5 she'll let you suck her tits and gives a good wank. I asked for a titfuck and a blowjob and got turned down even after offering more money.

2. Fishbowls: I checked Sakura and it was pretty dire. Three marginal girls and wanted $12 (though went down to $6 quickly) for an hour so I walked out. Yang Mey is better but didn't have any girls my type. Skinny with big tits. So I didn't take any. $5 or $6 per hour. Haven't been to Paris but did go to Soul twice. I found that it's about $30 for a shag and one of the girls gave a decent CBJ but the other was who cuter refused. Though they just lay there and complain about size or want you to cm quickly. Not a great experience. And definitely better in Bangkok.

3. Bars: Also went to Cyrcee and there's one cutie who's really skinny with nice tits (named Sreta or something like that) and give a decent BBJ but also wanted me to cum after a while. A few other cuties there. Have also checked out the hostess bars and think that the best ones are on 104, better than 136, and think Rose bar has a few sexy ones including a few busty ones and Oscar definitely has one real busty broad with a good body. Haven't been to bars though in other areas. Any recommendations of where to find some hotties?

For some of the best ones, I've paid $40 LT + bar which is $10 in these bars. I've also gotten $20 ST from another. Think though can probably get $30 LT but the hotter ones might not want it. The sex itself is OK but these in general don't like to give BJs unless they're drunk which is pretty disappointing. I heard that on 110 and other places they'll give a BJ. Any recs?

4. Clubs: I've been briefly to Heart of Darkness and Pontoon (with a girl). Lot of pros at both. At Heart was talking to one but she wasn't very friendly at all and very so was turned me off.

5. Observations / Questions:

As I mentioned, I like skinny girls with big tits and they're not that many around. It seems also that Cambodian women aren't in as good as shape Thai and Lao women. They're chubbier and less curved. I also think the gene pool is better in those countries. Cambodians are in general though very friendly and sweet and it's definitely cheaper here than Thailand, especially Bangkok. However, as I wrote about earlier, it's harder than Thailand to find girls willing to give oral and who have good skills.

Besides Cyrcee, does anybody have a recommendation of a good ST place where the girls are cute and perform well? Any other good massage places?

Also, how do girls in Sihanoukville compare to the ones here?

TConor
06-13-12, 04:06
I've been in Phnom Penh for a little bit now and so thought I should share my experiences and thoughts.

1. Massage: I do like a good massage and extras. The best place I found so far is Panda Massage (242 and 55). While the girls aren't stunners, they give a solid oil massage ($8 per hour) and good hand relief, including a balls massage, for $10 and you can play with their tits. I've had 3 so far, #10 is the best. Excellent technique. I also went Sokun's place. And in general the massages aren't as good but not bad. Same price for HJ. And the girls are younger.

1# You are saying $10 total right not $8 + $10 tip?

The cheapest place I found is the massage between 80 and 84 (or around there) on Sisowath near the river. There are 3 massage shops, each 10, 000 riel for an hour (though they give you less time) and in the middle shop is one cute girl with big tits. About 22-23 and no baby. And for $5 she'll let you suck her tits and gives a good wank. I asked for a titfuck and a blowjob and got turned down even after offering more money.

2. # This (80 and 84 (or around there) on Sisowath near the river) isn't near what Phnom? I here that's not a good place to go#

2. Fishbowls: I checked Sakura and it was pretty dire. Three marginal girls and wanted $12 (though went down to $6 quickly) for an hour so I walked out. Yang Mey is better but didn't have any girls my type. Skinny with big tits. So I didn't take any. $5 or $6 per hour. Haven't been to Paris but did go to Soul twice. I found that it's about $30 for a shag and one of the girls gave a decent CBJ but the other was who cuter refused. Though they just lay there and complain about size or want you to cm quickly. Not a great experience. And definitely better in Bangkok.

3# Where and what is Soul? MP? Hotel?

3. Bars: Also went to Cyrcee and there's one cutie who's really skinny with nice tits (named Sreta or something like that) and give a decent BBJ but also wanted me to cum after a while. A few other cuties there. Have also checked out the hostess bars and think that the best ones are on 104, better than 136, and think Rose bar has a few sexy ones including a few busty ones and Oscar definitely has one real busty broad with a good body. Haven't been to bars though in other areas. Any recommendations of where to find some hotties?

For some of the best ones, I've paid $40 LT + bar which is $10 in these bars. I've also gotten $20 ST from another. Think though can probably get $30 LT but the hotter ones might not want it. The sex itself is OK but these in general don't like to give BJs unless they're drunk which is pretty disappointing. I heard that on 110 and other places they'll give a BJ. Any recs?

4. Clubs: I've been briefly to Heart of Darkness and Pontoon (with a girl). Lot of pros at both. At Heart was talking to one but she wasn't very friendly at all and very so was turned me off.

5. Observations / Questions:

As I mentioned, I like skinny girls with big tits and they're not that many around. It seems also that Cambodian women aren't in as good as shape Thai and Lao women. They're chubbier and less curved. I also think the gene pool is better in those countries. Cambodians are in general though very friendly and sweet and it's definitely cheaper here than Thailand, especially Bangkok. However, as I wrote about earlier, it's harder than Thailand to find girls willing to give oral and who have good skills.

Besides Cyrcee, does anybody have a recommendation of a good ST place where the girls are cute and perform well? Any other good massage places?

Also, how do girls in Sihanoukville compare to the ones here?See within above for ref.

2. # This (80 and 84 (or around there) on Sisowath near the river) isn't near what Phnom? I here that's not a good place to go#

3# Where and what is Soul? MP? Hotel?

Leftfield1965
06-13-12, 10:03
[QUOTE=Leftfield1965; 1291059]Action at the Asia Hotel or the Flamingo Hotel?Only ever stayed at Flamingo once on my first trip about 3 years ago.

At night you might find a couple of freelancers sitting at the bar or playing pool.

You do see them coming in and out of the place as Flamingos is a popular mongers hotel.

Don't know about Asia Hotel. Never stayed there.

Leftfield1965
06-13-12, 10:10
[QUOTE=TConor; 1291756]The Paris Hotel?Never been there myself but there's a fishbowl on level 4 or 5.

I remember reading posts in this thread from some members who tried the place out.

Read back a bit and you'll find some info re. Paris Hotel.

Leftfield1965
06-13-12, 10:14
Do the bar girls and freelancers at say LCC or Walkabout hotel carry condoms?Nope, never seen a Walkabout girl whip a condom out of her bag. But then again, I always come prepared so there's no need for the girl to carry any.

Don't know about Cyrcee girls.

Member #4200
06-13-12, 15:42
See within above for ref.

3# Where and what is Soul? MP? Hotel?To answer your questions:

1. No, it's $18 total. Never had a $2 HJ before. $8 to the shop and $10 to the masseuse.

2. It's north of what Phnom on Sisowath. I don't think it's a "bad" area to go, just a more local area with few foreigners. Never had any problems there.

3. The location of Soul has been described in earlier posts but anyway it's near the corner of Norodom and Mao Tse Toung. If you're coming from Monivong, it's past Norodom (on the way to the Sofitel) and you'll see a sign for Soul on Samdach. See here:

https://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x310951285301c917:0x6c48035043eb23&q=11.544406,104.929841&ie=UTF8&ll=11.54489,104.929776&spn=0.000021,0.000021&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=6

Also, just revisited Soul Massage today and had a good experience. Will write about it soon. The only thing I'll say now is I recommend #44.

Jeff7700
06-13-12, 18:08
Do the bar girls and freelancers at say LCC or Walkabout hotel carry condoms?No, most girls I've seen do not have condoms with them. You can purchase condoms at some ST hotels though.

TConor
06-14-12, 03:04
To answer your questions:

1. No, it's $18 total. Never had a $2 HJ before. $8 to the shop and $10 to the masseuse.

2. It's north of what Phnom on Sisowath. I don't think it's a "bad" area to go, just a more local area with few foreigners. Never had any problems there.

3. The location of Soul has been described in earlier posts but anyway it's near the corner of Norodom and Mao Tse Toung. If you're coming from Monivong, it's past Norodom (on the way to the Sofitel) and you'll see a sign for Soul on Samdach. See here:

https://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x310951285301c917:0x6c48035043eb23&q=11.544406,104.929841&ie=UTF8&ll=11.54489,104.929776&spn=0.000021,0.000021&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=6

Also, just revisited Soul Massage today and had a good experience. Will write about it soon. The only thing I'll say now is I recommend #44.Thanks again, but if Pp is inexpensive $18 for a HJ seems high.

AussieGuy100
06-14-12, 09:05
Thanks again, but if Pp is inexpensive $18 for a HJ seems high.It's not $18 for a HJ. It's $8 for a reasonable one hour massage, and then a $5-10 tip for a handjob finish.

I'm sure you could ask any Walkabout girl and she'd be happy to do just a handjob for $5 or so. But when they sometimes only charge $15-20 for all night, why bother with a quick HJ.

TConor
06-15-12, 01:47
Are they still around? What's the cross street area?

Dara Chim
06-15-12, 15:57
It's not $18 for a HJ. It's $8 for a reasonable one hour massage, and then a $5-10 tip for a handjob finish.

I'm sure you could ask any Walkabout girl and she'd be happy to do just a handjob for $5 or so. But when they sometimes only charge $15-20 for all night, why bother with a quick HJ.Well today I just been to one cafe near soriya mall with a quick sex cost only 10$ and she's only 21 but no BJ no multiple possition!

TConor
06-16-12, 01:28
Well today I just been to one cafe near soriya mall with a quick sex cost only 10$ and she's only 21 but no BJ no multiple possition!So need better detailed addresses / directions. Will be with someone and may only get brief chances to get away.

Will be there late Monday so the sooner the better. Only there for 4 days.

AussieGuy100
06-16-12, 13:16
So need better detailed addresses / directions. Will be with someone and may only get brief chances to get away.

Will be there late Monday so the sooner the better. Only there for 4 days.Just take a tuk tuk to the Walkabout. Check inside. If you find a girl you like, take her for short time for $10-15. If nothing there to your taste, walk along the section of Street 51 between the Walkabout and the Sorya Gold Mall about 100 yards away. Many girls will try to get your attention. Chose one. Negotiate price. Probably $10-15 short time. Ask her to take you to a nearby short time hotel (around $5).

You seem to be worrying that with only a short time frame to have fun in, that you won't find an attractive girl to fuck. Believe me you will find someone in that area of Street 51 within 10 minutes, any time of day or night. Or if it's 6pm onwards, also try the nearby Cyrcee bar (St 49 near St 130). Follow the same process as above.

Amjeck
06-16-12, 17:08
Just take a tuk tuk to the Walkabout. Check inside. If you find a girl you like, take her for short time for $10-15. If nothing there to your taste, walk along the section of Street 51 between the Walkabout and the Sorya Gold Mall about 100 yards away. Many girls will try to get your attention. Chose one. Negotiate price. Probably $10-15 short time. Ask her to take you to a nearby short time hotel (around $5).Are there any cute 18-21yo non-mothers to be found here or are they all older dogs?

Member #4178
06-17-12, 17:15
As I did last time I am planning to visit Sihanoukville and PP. I and had a great time in both places.

I may have some questions but meanwhile I would like to share my photos from HOD club and Sihanoukville.

Dara Chim
06-18-12, 04:33
Just take a tuk tuk to the Walkabout. Check inside. If you find a girl you like, take her for short time for $10-15. If nothing there to your taste, walk along the section of Street 51 between the Walkabout and the Sorya Gold Mall about 100 yards away. Many girls will try to get your attention. Chose one. Negotiate price. Probably $10-15 short time. Ask her to take you to a nearby short time hotel (around $5).

You seem to be worrying that with only a short time frame to have fun in, that you won't find an attractive girl to fuck. Believe me you will find someone in that area of Street 51 within 10 minutes, any time of day or night. Or if it's 6pm onwards, also try the nearby Cyrcee bar (St 49 near St 130). Follow the same process as above.So can I just walk into walkabout and choose a girl like a brothel or what?

Akatl
06-18-12, 06:08
I only had 5 hr in PP but I booked a room at Flamingo since they only ask for 20. It is near HOD, walkabout and several other bars. I didn't sea anything I like at the bar so I went to Paris hotel for some massage. Pick a spinner and she just start this month so still very shy. She got nice boobs but won't let me take pictures. She was open to different positions. Overall it was 25. Went back to the hotel, stop by the bar again and still don't see anything so took a shower then went to the airport. HOpe to go back soon.

Leftfield1965
06-19-12, 09:58
So can I just walk into walkabout and choose a girl like a brothel or what?Walkabout is a 24 hour bar, not a brothel.

You walk in, order a drink and check out the available ladies that sit around / play pool.

If you see someone you like make eye contact and go join her for a chat or ask her to come over. If you like her negotiate a price for ST / LT and off you go.

It's really not rocket science mate (no offence meant!)

I spent last week in PP. I don't monger there anymore as I have a steady GF who now lives back in the provinces and comes to visit me whenever I'm in town. We spent a bit of time at the Walkabout every afternoon and most nights we would hang out at Golden Soriya Mall.

At both venues there were a number of very doable chicks available. I like Soriya Mall, cheap beer and food. 3 pooltables. The only thing that annoys me about the place are the hundreds of vendors and kid beggars that are a constant hassle. I understand these people have to put food in their stomachs, but some nights it's really non stop.

Dropped by Martinis on Sunday night and it was pretty dead, very few punters and a collection of ugly working girls with only 2 or 3 exceptions. I hate how dark that place is so I very rarely go there, but my girl wanted to boogie for a while. Have to say though that watching the girls trying to dance in their high heels at the little airconned disco is always a good source of amusement.

Joe Looking
06-19-12, 10:44
So can I just walk into walkabout and choose a girl like a brothel or what?Yes and no. Most brothels pretty much involve you selecting a girl and then paying someone. At walkabout you will find freelancers. This will leave you with two options:

1) If you see a woman you want go up and talk to her, maybe buy a coke if you want. Gauge her interest and negotiate for her services.

2) Wait to be approached by a woman. Depending on the customer / freelancer ratio this could take 5 minutes or 5 hours.

If you are a bit timid and just want to walk up, pick a girl, pay and have no fuss then Cyrcee is probably the main place that comes to mind. It is a bit more expensive, but given the quantity of girls who rarely get bar fined a deal can be hd.

Dara Chim
06-19-12, 13:35
Walkabout is a 24 hour bar, not a brothel.

You walk in, order a drink and check out the available ladies that sit around / play pool.

If you see someone you like make eye contact and go join her for a chat or ask her to come over. If you like her negotiate a price for ST / LT and off you go.

It's really not rocket science mate (no offence meant!)

I spent last week in PP. I don't monger there anymore as I have a steady GF who now lives back in the provinces and comes to visit me whenever I'm in town. We spent a bit of time at the Walkabout every afternoon and most nights we would hang out at Golden Soriya Mall.

At both venues there were a number of very doable chicks available. I like Soriya Mall, cheap beer and food. 3 pooltables. The only thing that annoys me about the place are the hundreds of vendors and kid beggars that are a constant hassle. I understand these people have to put food in their stomachs, but some nights it's really non stop.

Dropped by Martinis on Sunday night and it was pretty dead, very few punters and a collection of ugly working girls with only 2 or 3 exceptions. I hate how dark that place is so I very rarely go there, but my girl wanted to boogie for a while. Have to say though that watching the girls trying to dance in their high heels at the little airconned disco is always a good source of amusement.Hmmm yesterday I just ride around there with my big motor but when I ride cross there it's seem most of those girls interest only foreigners who's europe not me who's asian!

Dara Chim
06-19-12, 13:37
Yes and no. Most brothels pretty much involve you selecting a girl and then paying someone. At walkabout you will find freelancers. This will leave you with two options:

1) If you see a woman you want go up and talk to her, maybe buy a coke if you want. Gauge her interest and negotiate for her services.

2) Wait to be approached by a woman. Depending on the customer / freelancer ratio this could take 5 minutes or 5 hours.

If you are a bit timid and just want to walk up, pick a girl, pay and have no fuss then Cyrcee is probably the main place that comes to mind. It is a bit more expensive, but given the quantity of girls who rarely get bar fined a deal can be hd.Hmmm but I should have a company with, right? It's better than walk inside alone and don't know where to sit!

AussieGuy100
06-19-12, 20:33
"Hmmm but I should have a company with, right? It's better than walk inside alone and don't know where to sit!"

Not at all. You can be alone or with friends. All the bars are very similar in layout. There is a bar with barstools, plus some tables with chairs. Many bars also have sofas (lounges) , usually towards the back of the bars, where you can get really comfortable and close with a girl or two.

Just walk in, choose where to sit, and a number of girls will come up and say hello. Often as you enter the bar some girls will welcome you and ask where you would like to sit. All very easy and relaxed.

Cyrcee bar is slightly different as their aim is to get you in, choose a girl for short time, and get you and the girl (s) our to the short time hotel quickly. So there is a small bar with about six seats and all the twenty or so girls sit on small high stools against the back wall. As you enter you will be rushed by a few girls all saying how good they are at blow jobs and "boom boom". When you're seated at the bar you can also turn round and check out all the other girls sitting against the back wall.

Titanio
06-19-12, 23:33
"Hmmm but I should have a company with, right? It's better than walk inside alone and don't know where to sit!"

Cyrcee bar is slightly different as their aim is to get you in, choose a girl for short time, and get you and the girl (s) our to the short time hotel quickly. So there is a small bar with about six seats and all the twenty or so girls sit on small high stools against the back wall. As you enter you will be rushed by a few girls all saying how good they are at blow jobs and "boom boom". When you're seated at the bar you can also turn round and check out all the other girls sitting against the back wall.I have not been in Cyrcee for a long time, but is there still the sample blowjob for a dollar each?

BTW when you walk outside Cyrcee (Cyrcee in your back) slightly to the right, opposite side of the street there is a barbershop. Great massage by average (not bad!) looking girls and because the shop owner does not seems to like it, a BBBJ as the finishing touch for a 5 dollar tip. Okay, they ask 10, but that is the market. If they would ask 20, you like to end up with 10 so when ask 10, offer 5. Take it or leave it. No idea what I paid for the 1 hour massage. 6 or 8 dollar I suppose.

Dara Chim
06-20-12, 04:08

Not at all. You can be alone or with friends. All the bars are very similar in layout. There is a bar with barstools, plus some tables with chairs. Many bars also have sofas (lounges) , usually towards the back of the bars, where you can get really comfortable and close with a girl or two.

Just walk in, choose where to sit, and a number of girls will come up and say hello. Often as you enter the bar some girls will welcome you and ask where you would like to sit. All very easy and relaxed.

Cyrcee bar is slightly different as their aim is to get you in, choose a girl for short time, and get you and the girl (s) our to the short time hotel quickly. So there is a small bar with about six seats and all the twenty or so girls sit on small high stools against the back wall. As you enter you will be rushed by a few girls all saying how good they are at blow jobs and "boom boom". When you're seated at the bar you can also turn round and check out all the other girls sitting against the back wall.Oh sound very interesting but yesterday I just ride around there with my big motor but when I ride cross there it's seem most of those girls interest only foreigners who's europe not me who's asian!

Leftfield1965
06-20-12, 07:19
Hmmm yesterday I just ride around there with my big motor but when I ride cross there it's seem most of those girls interest only foreigners who's europe not me who's asian!I'm very pleased for you that you have a big moto. (LOL, just teasing)

So, did you actually go inside or did you just stand outside looking in what was going on?

Your claim that the girls are only interested in Western guys is wrong, I see plenty of Asians in there whenever I'm in town and yes, the girls go with Asians too.

After all, the girls are really only interested in what's inside your wallet, not where you are from.

Dara Chim
06-20-12, 08:46
I'm very pleased for you that you have a big moto. (LOL, just teasing)

So, did you actually go inside or did you just stand outside looking in what was going on?

Your claim that the girls are only interested in Western guys is wrong, I see plenty of Asians in there whenever I'm in town and yes, the girls go with Asians too.

After all, the girls are really only interested in what's inside your wallet, not where you are from.I use to see once when the asian guy ride a big motor go there and 4-5 girls look happy and walk to the guy but when the guy take off the helmet and not western those girls do like "duh"!

AussieGuy100
06-20-12, 09:31
"Your claim that the girls are only interested in Western guys is wrong, I see plenty of Asians in there whenever I'm in town and yes, the girls go with Asians too."

In fact many girls prefer Asians, for two reasons. The first is that Japanese and Koreans are often willing to pay higher prices for sex (and are largely responsible for generally driving up prices in the last year or so, IMHO).

The second reason is that many girls tell me that Asians often have smaller cocks and so aren't as likely to hurt the girls. Many girls are wary of Europeans, as some of them have big cocks which are painful for their small pussies.

A trick some girls do is to gently rub a guy's cock through his trousers in the bar to get him aroused. They can then feel the size of his cock wirh their hand and see how big or small it is. This will sometimes determine whether they will go out with the guy or not.

So if anything Asians have an advantage in the bars compared to Europeans or Americans!

Mongering1
06-20-12, 14:32
In fact many girls prefer Asians, for two reasons. The first is that Japanese and Koreans are often willing to pay higher prices for sex (and are largely responsible for generally driving up prices in the last year or so, IMHO)

The second reason is that many girls tell me that Asians often have smaller cocks and so aren't as likely to hurt the girls. Many girls are wary of Europeans, as some of them have big cocks which are painful for their small pussies.You forgot the third reason, most Asian men prefer short-time.

And you are right about them driving up the prices. The guys doing visa runs from LOS are also to blame. And now that there are flights from the PI, it won't get any better for us here in PP.

Pak Mike
06-20-12, 22:13
I have not been in Cyrcee for a long time, but is there still the sample blowjob for a dollar each?

BTW when you walk outside Cyrcee (Cyrcee in your back) slightly to the right, opposite side of the street there is a barbershop. Great massage by average (not bad!) looking girls and because the shop owner does not seems to like it, a BBBJ as the finishing touch for a 5 dollar tip. Okay, they ask 10, but that is the market. If they would ask 20, you like to end up with 10 so when ask 10, offer 5. Take it or leave it. No idea what I paid for the 1 hour massage. 6 or 8 dollar I suppose.The one dollar sample blowjob has not been on offer at Cycree in my experience.

Mmmm, interesting tip on the barbershop, thanks.

Fast Eddie 48
06-21-12, 00:32
The one dollar sample blowjob has not been on offer at Cycree in my experience.

Mmmm, interesting tip on the barbershop, thanks.To Pak mike

That is a long long time ago Sophie use to offer that 3-5 girl offer a sample a minute BBBJ for one USD each in front of every one, you pick a winner and go to a ST room for FS 15 USD I have done this back in 2002 is expensive back in the days you can get 6 USD FS from the brothel all over PP.

Fast Eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
06-21-12, 00:39
Nope, never seen a Walkabout girl whip a condom out of her bag. But then again, I always come prepared so there's no need for the girl to carry any.

Don't know about Cyrcee girls.To Leftfield

Most walkabout girl have condom but they rather use your to save their own, but I always use my own better quality from US an bigger size always carry a few with me even to get a massage just in case.

Fast Eddie 48

Joe Looking
06-21-12, 02:59
Hmmm but I should have a company with, right? It's better than walk inside alone and don't know where to sit!I usually go to bars by myself. It is a bit weird to some of the Asians that you "don't have friends", but I'm there to get laid not to hang out with people I know. My one word of caution if you go alone is to make sure that you maintain control in terms of lady drinks. One thing I noticed the last time I was in PP was a huge number of empty bars. When you are the only customer you will be mobbed by all of the girls, because they all want to make some cash from lady drinks. You will also run into the ones who you offer to buy a drink for and they try to get you to buy one for other girls as well, if this happens pay for your drink and walk away. Also keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with walking in the door, having a look around and then leaving if nothing catches your eye.

Two things you can do if mobbed are: 1) Ignore all but one girl, the others will eventually leave 2) Sit at the end of the bar where only one seat is adjacent to yours.

In fact many girls prefer Asians, for two reasons. The first is that Japanese and Koreans are often willing to pay higher prices for sex (and are largely responsible for generally driving up prices in the last year or so, IMHO).I used to think the same thing but it seems like more than just the Asians are killing the prices all over SE Asia. Fortunately Cambodia still remains less of a P4P destination than Thailand so it is still possible to get most of the girls to behave. As long as there are men who want to spend like no tomorrow while they are on vacation and women who brag about how much some guy paid, there will always be escalations in price. We just have to stand firm and try to educate other men when possible.

Really I'm just glad for forums like this and stand up guys like you all because when I first got to SE Asia I too was one of the assholes pushing up the price because of sheer ignorance and a lack of backbone.

Hatguy
06-21-12, 04:51
Check on ISG if someone else is in town. Its always better with a wingman. I just got back from solo in Manila. Not so good when you get mobbed in bars at all. Another thing I tried was the ROCK PAPER SCISSORS thing for who could stay and have a lady drink. That seemed to work ok as well.

Dara Chim
06-21-12, 08:23
Does Walkabout girl let us creampie?

Joyra
06-21-12, 10:05
Went to PP recently on a business trip. Booked myself in FLAMINGO for the first night. While going from the airport to the hotel (it was late evening) , I observed that most of the local bars by the side of the street were closed and there was not much traffic on the way.

Enquired with driver and he informed me that there is election next day and therefore all bars must be closed and alcohol would not be available. Well, that was a big downer!

Anyway, reached the hotel, checked in and went to the room. Got a call from the reception after 10 mins informing me that all the bars and pickup joints are closed and that if I require someone for massage or full service. Well, I was surprised at this, but then declined the offer as I prefer to understand the general attitude of the girl before taking her to the room.

Well, had shower and went down to check out the scene. Shanghai seemed to be open but then I did not bother to get in there as I saw few free lancers standing nearby. Spoke to them and 2 of them looked OK, selected 1 of them and decided to go to the room. BUt then, I did not have any whiskey, though there were 2 cans of beer in the room minibar. I asked the girl if she knows a place from where I can buy whiskey. She took me to some shop near Naga World hotel where alcohol sale was ON despite a ban imposed by the government!

Came back to the room, had a short time session with the girl. Nothing special about her, not very co-operative in the bed and was like a lifeless body during the entire fucking session. No initiatives. No sucking the cock. DATY not allowed. And bla bla bla!

I was booked in Nagaworld for the next 2 days as had to attend to business meetings and FLAMINGO does not go down well with the business people in PP.

Called 2 Vietnamese girls for a short time session. What a wonderful experience it was! Absolutely fantastic service. Just imagine. One girls is sucking your dick and the other one is licking your balls! While you are fucking one, the other is licking your balls! Wow. It was really a very good experience. I have the number of the girls, if anyone needs them. I think they work in Martinis or can be found moving around some of the other pickup joints.

Enclosed are some pictures.

Joyra
06-21-12, 10:44
I had 2 more nights to go in PP. Last night's experience with the Viet girls was excellent and that motivated me call the same girls again. Called them and they said that they would be in my room within 30 minutes.

Door bell rings in 20 mins and am surprised to see them turn up before time. Well, there was a bit of disappointment too as one of the girl's from previous nigh did not turn up and instead her friend came. But then, the disappointment turned into pleasure once we hit the bed and she started showing her skills!

Well, it was again a good time spent in the company of 2 girls.

Joyra
06-21-12, 11:05
Well, the next day was my last in PP. Thought of utilizing it to the max. Went around in some bars on 104 and 136. But somehow, previous 2 nights experience was so much at the back of my mind that I could not resist call the girls again. The ones who were with me on previous nights were occupied with customers and therefore they sent their friends. Again 2 of them. Waiting in anticipation.

Well, Law of Averages works everywhere! After 2 wonderful experience, the third was not so good and the service of the girls too was not up to the mark. BUt then, since they were in the bed, half drunk, and me horny like hell. Thought of savoring whatever was available and went ahead with it.

They did not allow me to take nude pictures but have few pics, which is enclosed herewith.

D Cups
06-21-12, 13:53
Nice ones, Joyra. Thanks.

I had 2 more nights to go in PP. Last night's experience with the Viet girls was excellent and that motivated me call the same girls again. Called them and they said that they would be in my room within 30 minutes.

Door bell rings in 20 minutes and am surprised to see them turn up before time. Well, there was a bit of disappointment too as one of the girl's from previous nigh did not turn up and instead her friend came. But then, the disappointment turned into pleasure once we hit the bed and she started showing her skills!

Marrow
06-21-12, 15:14
Well, believe it or not, the 'pro's' are human beings with feelings.

And Cambodia is not like Thailand, the bar girl culture is different.

In Cambodia the girls are more likely to think that you are choosing them because you like them, not purely because you want their body for sex. It is a little fantasy they have. So if you take two of them, they then know you are just indulging your own sexual desires, and don't have any particular feelings for them as an individual. This may result in them them just going through the sexual motions rather than showing any affection for you.

I have definitely noticed this here in Phnom Penh. So if I do genuinely like a girl, I don't take her with another girl. On the other hand when I'm in the mood for a threesome, their slightly offhand attitude doesn't bother me.I agree about the romantic part. True. Cambodian prostitutes still believe to find a hubby and love.

Doesn't matter if they have 4-5 boyfriend (aka fool / supporters). A foreigner rich husband for support their rich dream-life and their family (usually quite poor) , that's what every prostitute dream, after all. Thai girls can write an encyclopedia about it, and how many guys got their life (and bank account) ruined. Over all, most of those Cambodian prostitutes are married yet with a Cambodian man, from the age of 18 (fiancee from the age of 15/16, husband is usually picked by parents) , just so you know. THIS is their culture. (OK, ugly / monster girls are just a pathetic piece a meat, with a sad future, that's an other story.). But ye, true. They are a bit more romantic than other girls in Asia. Much more you're a good man, willing to help, much more they will love you. Real love.

Sex is a work, doesn't matter, when they truly love you. (So if they fuck your brother / buddy, don't be surprised, it's just money and they was working hehe ). Thai girls look at you just as a $, nothing more.

What I disagree is the threesome part. Most of my 3some I had in Cambodia, I was beloved, deeply, by both girls. As a boyfriend / potential husband. As much senseless can appear.

I will make an example with my last trip in PP, months ago:

I found a tiny orgy girl, used to do orgies with 2-3 / more girls vs 1 man. She deeply loved it. (Amazing girl, yeah)

I told her I like young and tiny, she chose for me her friend, a 19y old girl. Not a stunner, but a very good performer. I paid just her friend, on our first 3some. 12$, and my GF was laughing about the price, when she left going home. Successive daily 3some with both was freebies, with a bit of love, for an entire week. I can tell you "you can feel it" but I'll be more specific:

I was in Darkness Disco with both, dancing / kissing / touching both, (the entire disco was looking us puzzled and amazed LOL, quite unusual). My ex Cambodian GF came, a bit jealous. I took her, telling to my girlfriends (LOL) she was my ex GF. My ex, angry, told me "Let's talk". We went outside, talking 15 minutes. She left, smiling, understanding I was busy. When back, my girlfriends were quite angry and jealous haha. Whats' fun, the girl I paid the first time (let's call her my girlfriend N. 2) was the most angry, she was going totally mad, I was laughing about her with my GF and. 1, she then told her in Cambodian "Are we done? You looks crazy, idiot". She then smiled. We changed disco, then a 3some, sweetly, romantically.

Both loved me till the last minute of my departure, crying when I left.

Don't forget my total damage: 12$

Guys, don't generalize, and don't try to think you truly understood this culture. It needs years and years, and some study of their past, if you're willing to explain Cambodian girls and Cambodian culture.

(This answer to some more other recent posts wondering how the hell does it work here)

So long I didn't post here, a hug to all my friends. (I honestly doubt I will post anymore, especially on this section, I remember this community, and well LOL looking what are you talking about: 18$ for a HJ (gosh, a HJ in Cambodia, rofl) and massage places. Gosh, I got enough of massage parlor in Vietnam.)

Cheers,

Marrow

Rick Rock
06-21-12, 16:37
Called 2 Vietnamese girls for a short time session.Thanks for the reports. What was the damage?

Pak Mike
06-21-12, 22:39
To Pak mike

That is a long long time ago Sophie use to offer that 3-5 girl offer a sample a minute BBBJ for one USD each in front of every one, you pick a winner and go to a ST room for FS 15 USD I have done this back in 2002 is expensive back in the days you can get 6 USD FS from the brothel all over PP.

Fast Eddie 48In my experience at Sophie's, yes initially 3-5 girls would crowd around as you sat at the bar and give you a quick sample BBBJ. I would then choose 1 or 2, sending the others on their way with $1, and then settle down at the bar with drink in hand while my chosen gals would get on the with job. BBBJ to completion while sitting at the bar. Often a couple of other punters at the bar enjoying the same attention.

There was the option of a couch in the same room, but I never tried it. And yes, the ST time for FS, but again never went that route, I much preferred the BBBJ at the bar. For me, Sophies was a great way of getting off a load early in the evening before getting down to more serious business at other venues.

DingoD
06-21-12, 22:51
I will be back in Cambodia in August for approx 3 weeks and of that around a week in PP. The Mrs is Khmer so she will be running around doing this and that which should free up some time for me to have some fun. Know PP well and I will be staying on st 51 close to all the right places. Been catching up on recent reports. Thanks for the great ones from Joyra. And that's my lead in to my question, a few 3somes looks fun but I want to also see the girls play with each other during the session as well? When you take 2 girls can anyone tell me generally if instructed will the girls eat each other and put on a show as well? Would I have more luck with Viets with a request like this rather than a couple of lovely young Khmer girls? Thanks in advance for any intel!

Dingo

HotShaneHot
06-22-12, 10:59

Door bell rings in 20 mins and am surprised to see them turn up before time. Well, there was a bit of disappointment too as one of the girl's from previous nigh did not turn up and instead her friend came. But then, the disappointment turned into pleasure once we hit the bed and she started showing her skills!

Enclosed are some pictures.Wow nice photos.

How much did you pay them.

Marrow
06-22-12, 18:08
I will be back in Cambodia in August for approx 3 weeks and of that around a week in PP. The Mrs is Khmer so she will be running around doing this and that which should free up some time for me to have some fun. Know PP well and I will be staying on st 51 close to all the right places. Been catching up on recent reports. Thanks for the great ones from Joyra. And that's my lead in to my question, a few 3somes looks fun but I want to also see the girls play with each other during the session as well? When you take 2 girls can anyone tell me generally if instructed will the girls eat each other and put on a show as well? Would I have more luck with Viets with a request like this rather than a couple of lovely young Khmer girls? Thanks in advance for any intel!

DingoA quick post, just to be clear (I was sure I made it clear long ago) : forget an interaction between 2 khmer girls. Don't insist, you will ruin the fun. I never met nor heard a Cambodian girl doing something similar. Go viet. Rare but happens. Vietnam, after all, is full of lesbians. Maost of them are lesbian / bi 'cause their work, to be specific.

Monsters / ugly / old girls are not included on this post.

Cya.

Marrow

Joe Looking
06-23-12, 03:00
A quick post, just to be clear (I was sure I made it clear long ago) : forget an interaction between 2 khmer girls. Don't insist, you will ruin the fun. I never met nor heard a Cambodian girl doing something similar. Go viet. Rare but happens. Vietnam, after all, is full of lesbians. Maost of them are lesbian / bi 'cause their work, to be specific.

Cya.

MarrowThere's a good selection of Khmer girls at Cyrcee who eat pussy. Like with all sex workers you have to be explicit about the particular things you want.

Leftfield1965
06-23-12, 06:08
A quick post, just to be clear (I was sure I made it clear long ago) : forget an interaction between 2 khmer girls. Don't insist, you will ruin the fun. I never met nor heard a Cambodian girl doing something similar. Go viet. Rare but happens. Vietnam, after all, is full of lesbians. Maost of them are lesbian / bi 'cause their work, to be specific.

Cya.

MarrowShe might be an exception to the rule, but my Khmer GF is bi (and no, she's not ugly or old nor is she a monster). In fact during my stay there last week one afternoon she took off with a Khmer bi friend for a couple of hours of fun. My GF wanted me to join in but the other girl was too shy about it so I just let them go do their thing.

Oh well, perhaps I'll be more lucky next time around.

Edit : My GF has also on numerous occasions pointed out other Khmer girls that she knew were bi/lesbian. So, they might be a minority, but they are out there

Sarangdharp
06-23-12, 13:11
Dear Bro Joyra,

Excellent reports! Keep it up. I would like to go to PP ASAP.

Well, the next day was my last in PP. Thought of utilizing it to the max. Went around in some bars on 104 and 136. But somehow, previous 2 nights experience was so much at the back of my mind that I could not resist call the girls again. The ones who were with me on previous nights were occupied with customers and therefore they sent their friends. Again 2 of them. Waiting in anticipation.

Well, Law of Averages works everywhere! After 2 wonderful experience, the third was not so good and the service of the girls too was not up to the mark. BUt then, since they were in the bed, half drunk, and me horny like hell. Thought of savoring whatever was available and went ahead with it.

They did not allow me to take nude pictures but have few pics, which is enclosed herewith.

Pak Mike
06-23-12, 22:50
There's a good selection of Khmer girls at Cyrcee who eat pussy. Like with all sex workers you have to be explicit about the particular things you want.Agreeed, this is my experience at Cyrcee.

Marrow
06-24-12, 09:44
Thanks for your reports, guys. Nice to know things changed on June 2012 and rare khmer pearls for a real 3some are still available. I'll take a look at Cyrcee, on my next trip.

Like Leftfield1965 said, they are a minority, but ye, demand works.

After all, lots customers after Pattaya pretends a real 3some.

You're lucky, Leftfield1965. Mine was a 3some GF, without interactions. Who knows, maybe it was 3rd girl's bad attitude.

Cheers,

Marrow

Pinche Gringo
06-25-12, 01:56
I will be in Cambodia for 4 weeks. When I am in PP, I will have to go see about a "real" three-some with some lovely ladies.

Thanks for your reports, guys. Nice to know things changed on June 2012 and rare khmer pearls for a real 3some are still available. I'll take a look at Cyrcee, on my next trip.

Like Leftfield1965 said, they are a minority, but ye, demand works.

After all, lots customers after Pattaya pretends a real 3some.

You're lucky, Leftfield1965. Mine was a 3some GF, without interactions. Who knows, maybe it was 3rd girl's bad attitude.

Cheers,

Marrow

Dara Chim
06-25-12, 05:37
I'll try cyrcee to get some experience!

TimTimGuy
06-27-12, 05:32
For anyone short of time in PP and after a ST with 6-8 rated girls for $20 including BBBJ, I'd recommend the Cyrcee Club (pronounced "sexy club" by the tuk tuk drivers) on Street 49 near Street 130.

The girls don't get paid any salary by the bar, so they are super keen to take you across the street to the ST guesthouse ($5)!

You have to buy them a drink first ($3) and pay the barfine ($8) , but they are very enthusiastic girls!

There are usually 10-15 girls there, almost all very cute looking.I think I will fit the description of someone short of time in PP, but curious. I haven't been on the prowl in PP for a few, maybe four, years. Thanks to any responders, and PMs are fine. TTG

UlyLee
06-27-12, 09:31
Hi any suggestions where I can check-in for ST around the Royal Palace area?

AussieGuy100
06-27-12, 13:45
Still fairly accurate.

Short time is $15-20, plus $5 barfine and compulsory $3 lady drink.

Most of the girls are happy to do threesomes if that is your thing. Just check with the girl of your choice what exactly she will do (BBBJ, DATY etc) before you conclude the deal.

I'd also recommend asking the girl to take you round the corner to the $6 Happiness Hotel rather than using the seedy $5 hotel across the street from Cyrcee.

Best time to go is between 7. 30-8pm.

I'd now probably rate the girls at 5-7, but still enthusiastic and friendly.

Member #4178
06-27-12, 15:14
Still fairly accurate.

Short time is $15-20, Thanks, What is the average upper limit for the time? One two rounds?

Shadow6491
06-28-12, 05:42
Thanks, What is the average upper limit for the time? One two rounds?60 seconds after you cum the girl is in the shower cleaning up and getting dressed

AussieGuy100
06-28-12, 06:31
60 seconds after you cum the girl is in the shower cleaning up and getting dressedLOL. Absolutely true, so the trick is to hold off cumming for as long as possible, to get maximum value from your one shot. Sometimes I get close to cumming and then just stop for five minutes, so I can start all over again.

Joe Looking
06-28-12, 07:57
60 seconds after you cum the girl is in the shower cleaning up and getting dressedThe good thing is that if you are really into the girl you can negotiate a LT price after the first pop. She will take the extra $2 (the LT bar fine is different) , drop it at the bar and come back. This is great for you guys who want to have a threesome because you can get 2 ST and keep the one you like.

One annoying thing I found about Cyrcee was that many of the girls make pie in the sky promises about ST being 2 or hours and then want to jet as soon as you get off. I always tended to let them go after the first pop, so I could move on, but you can probably be a stickler and get a second pop out of the deal.

Uncle Ho Haha
06-28-12, 16:52
last october i came back to pnp after 2 yrs and 4 mths. what a difference, all playgrounds i used to go to over the 15 yrs before : closed. incl 3 really nice massages in hotels. the only decent place i still found was hotel paris. good choice, but standard service, nothing to remember.

martini and sharky a dull shadow of the past so 2 nights alone in the bed, in past i had bbfs with some 150 ladies for st and lt. no bad souvenir caught. but now : nothing, just simply nothing. k11 was great before, but gone since long due to these stupid kiddy lovers. bad luck all the other brothels there had to close too.

this time the only exception was le cyrcee. girls good as ever, only bad luck the st rooms upstairs are gone. before it was very easy : meet, chat and go up, saving lots of hassle and cost. anyhow she gave a nice hour of her precious time and free flow of nice & tasty [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103).

sidewalk ladies still avbl, but i still do not like to try, too dangerous.

in sharky i remembered a very nice & stunning viet girl of 20 yrs some 6 yrs ago, tall and 12 out of 10 in any way. knew her for 2 or 3 yrs. 1st time met her in navy massage. one night before falling asleep she told me "i like you" so i joked with her "i am sad because i thought you love me". she loocked in my eyes and just answered "i love you i tell my customers" the nicest compliment i ever got and later found out she was serious: when taking her lt from navy she had to be back 7 a. m. but stayed until i left for work 8:30 a. m. each time she mamasan fined her with 100% of the night's income just to stay 2 extra hours.

all in all this comeback was a sadening trip, especially as it rained the whole time, not too good if you rented a motorbike.

Ekspat
06-29-12, 04:06
. All in all this comeback was a sadening trip.Yeah, PP was great earlier. My last trip to PP was 2005, never been there since then and I guess it will remain so.

Cheers!

Pinche Gringo
06-29-12, 21:11
Has any one been to the Rose Bar lately? I was wondering if it was one of the places I should not miss when I am in PP.

Fast Eddie 48
06-29-12, 21:20
Yeah, PP was great earlier. My last trip to PP was 2005, never been there since then and I guess it will remain so.

Cheers!To Ekspat.

I think PP is still ok in 2005 but after 2008 it really go down hill fast last time I was at PP is 2009 well it will be my last time, many better place to go mongering in Asia not even cheap any more and quality of the girl is poor now.

Fast Eddie 48

Member #4178
06-30-12, 08:56
many better place to goNo, same situation all over the world but a few remote places such as Madagascar.

mongering in Asia not even cheap any more and quality of the girl is poor now.

Fast Eddie 48Absolutely correct! Thailand is expensive as hell. Super crowded and ugly old girls. I will report next month based on two.

Types of references:

1. My previous trip to Cambodia 2 years ago.

2. My previous trip to Thailand 3 months ago.

Also I am going to find and take superstars regardless the cost since I know the situation will not shine.

Fast Eddie 48
07-02-12, 22:30
No, same situation all over the world but a few remote places such as Madagascar.

Absolutely correct! Thailand is expensive as hell. Super crowded and ugly old girls. I will report next month based on two.

Types of references:

2. My previous trip to Thailand 3 months ago.

Also I am going to find and take superstars regardless the cost since I know the situation will not shine.To John

It is all over the world everywhere mongering is going down hill and price are going up and the USD is getting weaker, I spend a lot of time in China on business price have not gone up much the last 10 years but the rmb is strong vs the dollar and quality is also down everywhere.

Fast Eddie 48

Red Kilt
07-03-12, 05:41

2. My previous trip to Thailand 3 months ago.I just spent 11 days in PP on my first ever visit. It was a work assignment and I was very restricted in what I could do as I had "minders". I don't know what the "good old days" were like but I found it reasonable and I am sure I could have had a good time with companions if I had not been working.

I did get to Walkabout Bar early one evening just to do a reconnaissance and there were 3 or 4 very presentable girls giving me the eye. I went over to HOD and it was wall to wall girls so definitely available. I was not in the market so I never checked the price but I am sure the odds are stacked in your favor with many more girls than punters.

I went to the small mall nearby and it seemed there were a number of Foxtrot Limas strolling around too.

I ended up having the hotel call me some 3 different masseuses on 3 separate evenings as I wanted to feel secure as I was working. Each one was available to go the extra service option. They all asked ridiculous prices initially but I refused to go over $20 full service with condom inc massage and all accepted it when they saw that I was not going to budge.

Rick Rock
07-03-12, 06:15
They all asked ridiculous prices initiallyWhat kind of numbers?

Asianpussylover
07-04-12, 08:35
Are they still around? What's the cross street area?I spoke to a buddy of mines a few weeks ago and he said that the places were closed down due to police raids. I don't know if the closure is temporary or permanent but that news really depressed me a lot. I had a favorite Viet there. Then I saw that report on HD net about Cambodia! Yikes! Things were bad enough when I was there in 2009. Now it seems that it has gotten worse. At least backthen the tuk tuk drivers were honest enough not to want to take you somewhere, where you might get busted. But now that they can make money by reporting your activites to the cops, NGOS, I would be really leery of anyone that I did not know. Every body is making money on the Barang. When I come back to monger it will be in the late hours of the night when those motherfuckers are sleeping or when it is really obvious that someone is trailing you around. You guys that fucked around in the late 90's really had it good.

Pagal Chacha
07-04-12, 20:50
Hi experinced guys,

Can anybody please enlighten me how do mongering and hotel costs in Pp in comparison to Thailand and Phillipines.

Thanks

Hatguy
07-04-12, 22:45
Hi experinced guys,

Can anybody please enlighten me how do mongering and hotel costs in Pp in comparison to Thailand and Phillipines.

ThanksVery funny. Now get out your reading glasses. Why are there so many of these posts by lazy people who don't want to read back 20 pages? Isn't it just common sense to read back that many pages before or on a trip to the location? Are you really that lazy Pagal Chacha?

Red Kilt
07-05-12, 07:13
What kind of numbers?Each one said $50 for FS.

When I laughed out loud and said "including the massage (which was $5 + tip) they each said "no. Extra". Each of the 3 used the same spiel (maybe they had the same coach / tutor)

Once they saw I was NOT going near that figure the negotiations were easy and stress-free and we got down to $20 soon enough without spoiling the "mood".

One girl absolutely refused FS for $20 but I indulged because she was an extremely attractive woman and she gave me a great happy ending HJ and took off her top for a play so for $20 it was an expensive massage but she left me smiling and happy so why not.

Red Kilt
07-05-12, 07:20
Hi experinced guys,

ThanksI must agree with Hatguy PC.

All your questions are answered in around 5 to 10 pages on this thread and others under Cambodia, and probably a few answers to questions that you forgot to ask.

If you are really serious about having a good time you will do your homework and see the cross-section of views from a range of different posts.

Everyone has different experiences so you need to get a range of views.

Reading the forum will help you out very very well.

My response in one line: Cambodia is cheaper than Thailand and Philippines but much bigger risk of being scammed or set up.

Pagal Chacha
07-06-12, 20:42
I concur with Red Kilt. The biggest difference with Cambodia, then almost everywhere else in SE Asia, are the prices of both the women an hotels. Extremely cheap to monger there. When you book a hotel make sure you ask them if they have in room safes. For example, the Walkabout Hotel is one you hear about alot but they do NOT have safes in the room. If you want to secure an item they hold it for you at the front desk area in a lockbox. I happen to really like Cambodia because there is much less pressure and the girls are a lot less aggressive, at least in my experiences. Thailand, to me, is like a big prostitute business. Philippines is the same but the girls are sweeter and will stay with you all night with no issues. Cambodia they are not as hardcore. Again, these are my experiences. I found that when I was there I would find on tuk tuk guy and pay him $10. 00 a day to be there when I needed him. They will take you anywhere you want to go any hour of the day or night. And they are pretty loyal too. I never had one try to take me to a bar that was run by one of his friends and / or was getting a kickback. Your best to find a hotel that is walking distance to the main bar area which, I believe is Street 51. Like anywhere else, if you get drunk and act a fool you will get in trouble. If you have a wingman or trusted tuk tuk guy you are much better off. Have fun.Than you Vilendank for constructive and useful information

Phil Istine
07-08-12, 05:39
Phnom penh is still a great place to meet girls. Too much hand wringing here from sick fucks who used to frequent k11or st 63. I prefer women to children so there is no problem with the authorities.

Rue pasteur and sts 104 and 136 still have good bars as do sts 118, 130 and st 110.

St 110 is frequented a lot by expats and there are five bars there that have nice girls.

The walkabout can still have the odd pretty girl, sharky is past it but martini can still be interesting.

The heart is packed with dodgy girls, it is far better at pontoon where there is a mix of working girls and girls who have jobs but are having a night out but may still be available.

Shanghai has a nice line up pretty often, the girls are a cut above ordinary bar girls and have to be cultivated but they can be worth the effort.

Cambodia is not Thailand, the girls are not professionals mostly. They want to get married and have children, the numbers who return with babies and a baring husband at Christmas is amazing.

Member #4178
07-08-12, 14:35
it is far better at pontoon where there is a mix of working girls and girls who have jobs but are having a night out but may still be available.Excellent report, directly to the point.

Any more clubs to meet non-pro or dating-Sites?

In two weeks I am there spend already 3K$ for new DSLR, low-light lenses, umbrellas and lighting. I need a good girl to shot a video clip.

Channy
07-08-12, 14:54
phnom penh is still a great place to meet girls. too much hand wringing here from sick fucks who used to frequent k11or st 63. i prefer women to children so there is no problem with the authorities.as usual the same inacurate info. have you know svay pak and street 63 during the golden age in the beginning of 2000's? probably not.

i give you a tip, check in the photo gallery section and you will plenty pictures of this old time. and surprisingly you will see that legal age girls was in large number. i don t said **** childs was not avalaible, but no childs was working inside the km11 brothels i mean, the main brothel alley.

it was secret and ashame business doing in other part of svay pak.

i am ever wondering why some people write again about this place. probably they think the legend is still alive. sorry guys you come too late!

2) street 63 never got reputation for **** girl, ever tommy, lay lay has such kind of offers. since 2006 the st 63 brothels are the perfect places for being robbed, some will simply said "no barang", it's not the place it used to be anymore.

i am ever surprise you don t mentioned toul kok.

just last thing what you mean by women? i am sorry because in cambodia it s hard to find women in her 30/40's working in brothels. since they are my favourites i m feel a bit frustrated in cambodia.

Leftfield1965
07-09-12, 06:07
The heart is packed with dodgy girls, it is far better at pontoon where there is a mix of working girls and girls who have jobs but are having a night out but may still be available.Agree with most of your post, but not with the above.

I don't know if Pontoon has a number of grey girls who go there to make some extra cash or to find a Barang boyfriend or husband.

But stating that the working girls at HOD are more dodgy than the ones at Pontoon is simply laughable. If you know anything about the st 51 area you would know that the girls all jump from one place to another, simply going where the punters / dollars are.

If it's a quiet night at Heart they'll simply try their luck at Pontoon or even hang around Walkabout or Golden Sorya Mall for a while.

Wendella
07-09-12, 09:20
As usual the same inacurate info.Channy, can you put me in touch with where you buy your hallucinogens? Sounds like you get some really good stuff. [wink]

Hatguy
07-09-12, 09:36
Agree with most of your post, but not with the above.

I don't know if Pontoon has a number of grey girls who go there to make some extra cash or to find a Barang boyfriend or husband.

But stating that the working girls at HOD are more dodgy than the ones at Pontoon is simply laughable. If you know anything about the st 51 area you would know that the girls all jump from one place to another, simply going where the punters / dollars are.

If it's a quiet night at Heart they'll simply try their luck at Pontoon or even hang around Walkabout or Golden Sorya Mall for a while.I got a really nice girl from Heart of Darkness. Yes it was in January and everything changes but I will go back there. Partly in the hope to see her again but mostly in the hope that I will get another similar one.

Member #4530
07-09-12, 12:27
Any recent reports on Martinis? Its been over a year since I've been there but last time was slow. Any one been recently?

Thanks,

Waffles

Shadow6491
07-11-12, 01:40
The heart is packed with dodgy girls, it is far better at pontoon where there is a mix of working girls and girls who have jobs but are having a night out but may still be available.I am surprised to hear you say that also as I know you are a romantic and think that the girls that work in the hostess bars are better than your average hooker. When the truth is that a lot of the girls that work in the hostess bars go to the heart when they finish work.

I also have to disagree with your assessment of the girls that work in Shanghai I have known several girls that have moved from hostess bars to shanghai and some of those are not very nice girls. I know of a few girls that work in Shanghai now that live just around the corner in the alley next to HOD (slum) and they are big drug users, gamblers, thieves and look like shit during the day when they are not made up.

To judge a girl on where she works is crazy as other have said they move from bar to bar and from FL to Bar and back depending on their mood and their friend at that particular time.

Wendella
07-11-12, 08:49
It's possible that both you guys generalise based on the ones you're familiar with, imagine they're generally as good or bad as the ones you know. There's probably some good ones and also bad ones at any of these places.

Dara Chim
07-12-12, 02:50
Does anyone the best place for massage with extra?

AussieGuy100
07-12-12, 12:30
Does anyone the best place for massage with extra?Sokun's Place on Riverside near St 110 is quite good. $8 for a genuine one hour massage. Then $5-10 tip for an oiled hand job. Fairly attractive girls. But no boob touching or girl nudity.

I think many of the genuine massage places also offer hand jobs on request. The clue is when the massage girl asks you to turn over onto your back. If she starts massaging your legs and her hands 'accidently' nudge your balls, then she's willing to provide extra services.

Or there is the Paris Hotel, as mentioned by other posters. $5 for a really crap massage, and then around $30 for full sex. I only went there once out of curiousity. The girls are average attractiveness. Mine was passive and uninterested in the sex. Maybe some of the others are better.

Dara Chim
07-12-12, 14:28
Sokun's Place on Riverside near St 110 is quite good. $8 for a genuine one hour massage. Then $5-10 tip for an oiled hand job. Fairly attractive girls. But no boob touching or girl nudity.

I think many of the genuine massage places also offer hand jobs on request. The clue is when the massage girl asks you to turn over onto your back. If she starts massaging your legs and her hands 'accidently' nudge your balls, then she's willing to provide extra services.

Or there is the Paris Hotel, as mentioned by other posters. $5 for a really crap massage, and then around $30 for full sex. I only went there once out of curiousity. The girls are average attractiveness. Mine was passive and uninterested in the sex. Maybe some of the others are better.You know this evening I went to one place near 63 st the viet girl is a good looking but she not allow to do anything beside put the rubber on and have sex, no BJ no touch pussy no kiss and when I suck her tit she just shout no! This is a very bad experience ever!

Mongering1
07-12-12, 15:17
I was out and about yesterday afternoon and decided to get a massage. I went to a place I had gone before where I got a topless HJ for 5 bucks. So I went yesterday and had a different lady. She was pretty hot, an 8 on my scale, skinny with perfect boobs. So I lie down on my back and she starts on my shoulder and arm. A bit of chat and I let my hand roam. Long story short, she gets naked and lets me play her boobs and even finger her. This went on for about 15 minutes as I was really enjoying myself. Now the odd part, she would not touch my package, but she asked me if I had a condom (no price mentioned). I lied and said I didn't because I didn't like the way she smelled down there, too risky if it's that obvious. I asked for a BJ and she said only for her husband. I tipped her 5 bucks because she had one of the nicest bodies that I've seen for a while. I did get her number, but man, that smell! BTW, it doesn't matter where this was since it was a place that has been previously mention recently here.

Dara Chim
07-13-12, 01:43
I was out and about yesterday afternoon and decided to get a massage. I went to a place I had gone before where I got a topless HJ for 5 bucks. So I went yesterday and had a different lady. She was pretty hot, an 8 on my scale, skinny with perfect boobs. So I lie down on my back and she starts on my shoulder and arm. A bit of chat and I let my hand roam. Long story short, she gets naked and lets me play her boobs and even finger her. This went on for about 15 minutes as I was really enjoying myself. Now the odd part, she would not touch my package, but she asked me if I had a condom (no price mentioned). I lied and said I didn't because I didn't like the way she smelled down there, too risky if it's that obvious. I asked for a BJ and she said only for her husband. I tipped her 5 bucks because she had one of the nicest bodies that I've seen for a while. I did get her number, but man, that smell! BTW, it doesn't matter where this was since it was a place that has been previously mention recently here.Where the place? Do you know her name?

BigBoyhs
07-14-12, 08:28
I read a lot that some Fishbowl Massage places use cams to record activities and then use to their advantage against customers? Does anyone know anything about this?

Run Mann
07-14-12, 10:29
I read a lot that some Fishbowl Massage places use cams to record activities and then use to their advantage against customers? Does anyone know anything about this?Where did you read this, can you provide the source?

Dara Chim
07-15-12, 03:45
Does anyone know massage place with full service? Not only a HJ. Please recommend a best place!

GentleBoner
07-15-12, 04:18
The heart is packed with dodgy girls, it is far better at pontoon where there is a mix of working girls and girls who have jobs but are having a night out but may still be available.

Shanghai has a nice line up pretty often, the girls are a cut above ordinary bar girls and have to be cultivated but they can be worth the effort.

Heart and pontoon are the same girls. No non-pros go to these places. Some girls are semi-pros only in that they don't look for customers every night.

Shanghai girls are gold-diggers with attitude.

Member #4178
07-15-12, 16:52
Just a week before my PP vacation, I am curious about that place. Anyone took a girl from there? What is the procedure?

Assuming cost is not an issue, Where would you go to get a super model? (Or something close to that).

JP

CaseyStar
07-16-12, 07:27
Been about a year since I was in the Pen. Heading back in the next couple of weeks. In the past, I have dropped into Walkabout for a morning coffee, game of pool and a quickie with one of the more attractive options. Then often head on down St 51 and into the general bar areas to see what is happening. I have made scores at Black Cat (yes, really!) , Candy, Dream Bar and a few of the other 136 and 104 bars that are open during the day. I'll be sure to write report as I go. Interested in any recent daytime updates that are not already listed in the last few ages.

Mongering1
07-16-12, 14:28
Well the word is out about Golden Mall on St 51. Damn sausage fest lately, more dudes than chicks. I was there yesterday afternoon and there was a dude sitting at almost every table on the pool table side of the place.

This morning I did what I've done more than a few times. I went there around 5 a. M. And had a coffee. Sure enough, some girls start asking me to take them. I estimate there was at least a dozen or so. The thing is, at this time in the morning if a girl is still out it usually means she has no place to go. Either her roommate is off with a guy and she doesn't have keys, she doesn't have a dollar to pay for the ride home, true or not, their excuses are endless. Anyway, that is when you can get the girls for next to nothing LT. Now this may seem like a cheap charlie type of thing, but actually it is what my schedule is. I can't get out in the evenings except Saturdays, so early morning is my time to scope out the remnants. This morning's girl rated a strong 7 in looks / body, and a 9+ in performance. I gave her 5 when she left here a little over an hour ago, around 7 pm I did cook her a nice breakfast / dinner though.

Since I mentioned Saturdays, I'll go ahead and share what I did last Saturday. I headed out to St 104. I was looking forward to ribs at The Cavern, but they didn't have any. I found this out just after I had went into 104 Bar and there was only like two ladies there. So I popped into a bar that a lot of my Facebook friends work at. I had some fun but nothing special. I then went into AF Bar. A lot better. There is this very small lady, she says she is 35, quite attractive, and everyone is saying she is still a virgin! WTF? Anyway, while making no progress with her a little tart chick starts molesting me while an overly endowed lady was giving me a massage. The tart was as aggressive as I've experienced here. She did everything except take it out of my pants. LOL

The tart wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but she got me going and after a lot of prodding by the other girls, I asked her to go out. She said ok and went to grab her bag before I could get another word out. I was still hungry since I didn't get my ribs. So I took her to Garage on St. 110. Just so happens there was a birthday party there and they had free barbeque ribs and shrimp! So the night was getting better. Tart didn't want to drink any alcohol and that was cool since I don't drink. After eating and visiting with my buddies she looked a bit bored, so we went to my apartment around 9 pm

Well tart ended up being a very good conversationalist. Her English is very good and I really enjoyed her company. She was very lady like when we were out and pleasant in my apartment. She didn't let me down in the bed either. She stayed until I asked her to leave around 7 a. M. Since she didn't put a price on the evening, was fun and accommodating, I gave her 30 which is pretty much my maximum. I'd rate her an 8 on my scale overall.

Joe Looking
07-16-12, 15:43
I just returned home from SE Asia and plan to make a return trip within 8 months. Last time I generally stayed in hotels ranging from 15-25. It seems like a great price until you add it up. When I go back I will probably spend a month in Cambodia and use PP as my base. What I'm looking for is a furnished one bedroom or studio with air-con, strong wi-fi, not in a rough neighborhood (I will rent or buy a bike and don't want it stolen) , no more than 10 minutes by motorbike to street 51 and no questions / comments from neighbors about my guests. I would also like to be able to rent for only a month at a time. I would say that out of 30 days. 15-20 will be spent in PP. That equates to roughly $350 in hotel fees. Is it possible to find an apartment that fits my criteria for less than $250 / month and if so where is a good place and when is enough advance time to start looking?

Thanks guys

Sammon
07-16-12, 17:07
Just a week before my PP vacation, I am curious about that place. Anyone took a girl from there? What is the procedure?

Assuming cost is not an issue, Where would you go to get a super model? (Or something close to that).

JPI have taken few girls from Shanghai Bar. Be forewarned as these girls consider themselves prima donnas and will not readily go with anybody. Some are real cute. I visited couple times and be friendly with the girls they started to like me and if they did not to be barfined sent others who will. I belive BF was $7 and negotiate directly with the girl for services. Most will ask for $50 LT. I paid $40.

Servicewise some are good and others just lay there, nothing compared to agreesiveness of thai and phi sisters.

Very few speak passable english. I have not seen any of the girls go to Heart of darkness after work. Since shanghai closes around 1 am maybe you can find some around 2 am.

There are escort agencies where you can get supermodels for a hefty price. Check it out.

Dubgee
07-16-12, 18:00
Hi Gang, I would like to thank those of you that take the time to pass the word

I'm based in Dubai where the Girls are plentiful but can be expensive. I recently went to PP with 3 of my best friends and was not disappointed. We stayed at a new hotel (Diamond Palace II) and had nice clean GF rooms for $18us and an upgraded room on the 1st floor $23! It had a nice little cafe / bar in front and the only drawback was there was no elevator for the upper floors.

We mainly visited 136 st and had a great time partying and playing the "bar games" with the girls. Many of which were 6-9 and very friendly. We couldn't believe we could walk out of the place after a night of partying for less than $100 and that included the bar fine and 20-30 for a LT. $20 was what we paid or an all day / night personal Tuk Tuk driver that took us out to visit the Killing Fields and introduced us to some Cambodian Army officers that took us out to a mountain range and for $400 we got to launch an Rpg7 rocket launcher and a grenade! A true "boys trip!"

Overall my favorite place is Patong Beach Thailand (Phuket) its a little more expensive than PP but the entertainment is not to be missed.

Member #4178
07-16-12, 18:00
There are escort agencies where you can get supermodels for a hefty price. Check it out.Thanks, Nothing on Google so I will try clubs and bars track.

Fast Eddie 48
07-17-12, 00:25
I just returned home from SE Asia and plan to make a return trip within 8 months. Last time I generally stayed in hotels ranging from 15-25. It seems like a great price until you add it up. When I go back I will probably spend a month in Cambodia and use PP as my base. What I'm looking for is a furnished one bedroom or studio with air-con, strong wi-fi, not in a rough neighborhood (I will rent or buy a bike and don't want it stolen) , no more than 10 minutes by motorbike to street 51 and no questions / comments from neighbors about my guests. I would also like to be able to rent for only a month at a time. I would say that out of 30 days. 15-20 will be spent in PP. That equates to roughly $350 in hotel fees. Is it possible to find an apartment that fits my criteria for less than $250 / month and if so where is a good place and when is enough advance time to start looking?

Thanks guysTo Joe,

I not sure who will want to stay in PP for a month there is nothing else to do here, if you are here for work is an other thing most people will want to leave after a few days, I am sure there are place for rent low end place for local this is not Bangkok.

Fast Eddie 48

AussieGuy100
07-17-12, 04:04

JPI'd try Darling Darling nightclub in the Nagaworld complex. Some nights there are beautiful but expensive ($100-200) girls there.

Or Saint Tropez disco off Street 51. You get some very classy part-time girls there.

Personally I find some of the girls in the bars pretty stunning.

Try Rose bar, Airforce bar and Smile Girl bar in Street 104.

Or Secrets Cafe bar in Street 108 near Golden Vine. Young, slim pretty girls there.

Ekspat
07-17-12, 04:31
Assuming cost is not an issue, Where would you go to get a super model?Not Cambodia, that's for sure.

Member #4178
07-17-12, 06:56
Just bought it as part of my upcoming trip mainly for maps, hotels. Restaurants etc.

https://rapidshare.com/files/890041958/-south-coast.pdf

https://rapidshare.com/files/3645715071/-phnom-.pdf

"Save file to" and download.

Wendella
07-17-12, 07:05
I'd try Darling Darling nightclub in the Nagaworld complex. Some nights there are beautiful but expensive ($100-200) girls there.Some nights? Does that mean on some nights there aren't girls there? What's a good time to be there in the hopes of spotting these girls? At $200 a night they'd need to look like they stepped out of Vogue. Or Playboy.

AussieGuy100
07-17-12, 09:29
Some nights? Does that mean on some nights there aren't girls there? What's a good time to be there in the hopes of spotting these girls? At $200 a night they'd need to look like they stepped out of Vogue. Or Playboy.No, there are girls there every night, but they come and go during the evening. It's just that some nights you will get a few gorgeous girls and some nights only average looking girls. I've only been there twice, once at about 9pm and once at 11pm.

I think the later the better from what other people say. On both occasions there were only about 6-8 girls there, all good looking but not exceptional. I thInk one night a week may be 'girls night' with cheap drinks for the girls but I don't know which night it is. There would obviously be more girls on those nights.

They are asking $100-200 because they are mainly targeting the wealthy Asians staying at the Naga hotel. Personally I think St Tropez is a better bet. More choice and possibly cheaper prices.

I have no idea if there are any 'model' escort agencies operating in Phnom Penh. I did a quick google search but that didn't yield anything.

Joe Looking
07-18-12, 05:13
To Joe,

I not sure who will want to stay in PP for a month there is nothing else to do here, if you are here for work is an other thing most people will want to leave after a few days, I am sure there are place for rent low end place for local this is not Bangkok.

Fast Eddie 48For the most part my plan was to spend about 2/3 of the time between PP (probably a little less than my anticipated 15-20) , Sihanoukeville and Koh Kong. I was going to spend the rest of the time catching up on the few tourist things I missed. Last time I was there is seemed like moving from place to place required passing through PP so I thought that I could use it as a base. I also found the P4P options to be of better quality (equally as pretty girls can be found for lower prices than other places) and to a certain degree I could probably take being in the city for 4-6 days at a stretch.

It is possible that I have grossly underestimated the cost of an apartment there, so maybe it's best to keep my things and stay in motion. This idea mainly came from using Thailand as a frame of reference, I realized after reviewing my trip that sum of staying in hotels where I was comfortable taking women added up to more than the cost of an apartment if I stayed a certain number of days (ex: in Udon Thani my hotel was 450 Bhat and I stayed for 10 days meaning I payed more for 10 days than I guy I met pays for a 2 bedroom apartment he rents).

Ekspat
07-18-12, 06:16
(ex: in Udon Thani my hotel was 450 Bhat and I stayed for 10 daysThat you call a hotel? 450 baht can't be more than a rat hole.

NicFrenchy
07-18-12, 07:24
That you call a hotel? 450 baht can't be more than a rat hole.Fully Agree

Wendella
07-18-12, 08:37
No, there are girls there every night,Thanks for the good complete answer. Maybe worth a look at some point, but only if the girls there were a clear cut above the rest in the looks dept, and by that I mean in terms of their faces and bodies, not just same old same old with better shoes and hairdos. I'm not familiar with St Tropez. Off street 51 but about where? I assume it's not near HOD and that area or I would have heard of it by now.

AussieGuy100
07-18-12, 14:08
I'm not familiar with St Tropez. Off street 51 but about where? I assume it's not near HOD and that area or I would have heard of it by now.Here is the link to St Tropez. Yes it is quite near HOD.

It's No 31, Street 174, just off Street 51 to the East.

http://asialifeguide.com/Bar-Talk/bars-phnom-penh-cambodia-st-tropez.html

Wendella
07-18-12, 16:01
Here is the link to St Tropez.Wow, sounds pretty cool. Thanks.

Shadow6491
07-20-12, 06:48
Where did you read this, can you provide the source?There was a rumor a few years back that this was happening at Mikados.

Joe Looking
07-20-12, 21:36
That you call a hotel? 450 baht can't be more than a rat hole.Top Mansion wasn't too bad. I was right next to the Day / Night complex, a / see, a desk, private bathroom, refrigerator and balcony. Mind you it was nothing special, but the bed never broke down and the shower pressure was great.

Wendella
07-22-12, 08:31
There was a rumor a few years back that this was happening at Mikados.Is Mikado still there? That's one place that had changed its name once or twice, and had been shut down just as often. Last time I was there, it was one beer and run away. Nothing even close to enticing. Much better pickings across the way at Cyrcee. (and elsewhere. I'm actually not a Cyrcee fan)

Wendella
07-22-12, 08:32
Top Mansion wasn't too bad. I was right next to the Day / Night complex, a / see, a desk, private bathroom, refrigerator and balcony. Mind you it was nothing special, but the bed never broke down and the shower pressure was great.Break many beds, do you? ;.)

Joe Looking
07-23-12, 09:04
Break many beds, do you? ;.)Generally it only happens when I've put on my winter weight, left with a big girl or left with 3 petite girls.

Purpletaoist
07-24-12, 18:05
To Joe,

Fast Eddie 48There is plenty to do in Phnom Penh, if you are not a fast-one. Phnom Pemh is the best city in all of Southeast Asia, sexwise or otherwise. Of course, you have to beinterested in the country.

As far as "mode-quality girls" are concerned, do not bother, look for what is local: Apsara Dancers!

Member #4178
07-25-12, 02:08
Guys.

Arrived to flamingos asked for 25 but new it was 20. Very nice stuff. Didn't notice for the second curtain so the light in the morning wake me up as well as artis temp of the air condition plus noise.

Finish complain? Yes.

Took a motorbike and try to see around. St 104 was nothing but one nice lady which asked for 30. Barfine was 10 up to 11pm and 5 after. Some other bars it was set to 10 all time. Quality? No way.

Tray brothel but again not good idea, the moto guy try to con me and ofer teen girls which was sound like a trap. I said no!

Around my hotel HOD and all other bars and disco, well quality was so bed so I went to sleep alon. Do you believe it.

I saw a very nice girl in a stand for hamburger just opposite shanghai bar. We after proposing to go with me it seems she is not in the buissness but showed interesed in general. So we agreed to go today to see the town and to take photos and videos with my new DSLR. She is the best looking girl I manage to find but for now no sex.

In general I like the atmosphere, food is good and no rain, almost nothing. So for today I have a photo and video shooting exercise. Not bed.

Super model. Who was the guy asking for that? Well on the positive side I am enjoying my stay and maybee I will get luck.

More reports will come. Photos only in two weeks.

Jp

Member #4178
07-25-12, 18:55
ITs seems that for the ones That looking for action the offer is very poor inequality but large in quantity.

Tomorrow I am gooing to snoopy for a beach vacation with my new girlfriend. We had a great day and we took a lot of photos.

Performance wise she is like a GF not as the turbo monster engines from Thailand.

The best strategy is to look for a non pro, a girl that want to get maried and hang around with her. I will post her photos in two weeks, such a Beauty base never seen in the photo gallery.

I got a nice room in the flamingos two windows and a safe, it's include breakfast for 20 dollar. Just opossite walkabout there is a hotel by the name of PC. Huge rooms LCD TV for 25 dollar.

In front of HOD there is a guy that told me that brothels are closed because of NGO pressure on the goverement.

I will rescheduale my flight to BKK for 1000bht penelty with BKK airways so I can stay in papaya for a few days.

That's for now, sorry that my english are readable as arabic.

Purpletaoist
07-26-12, 18:07
In Street 252, there is a massage parlor that is really on the the brothels that according to the government do not exist anymore in Phnom Penh. It is on the left-hand side of the Midland Hotel, a staircase that leads to a massage place that sits on a new and very noisy Khmer disco full of Cambodian teenagers with outrageous hairdos. They have a fishbowl. I was a frequent customer of girl 27 for almost three years. She is from Vietnam, does not speak a lot of English, but she understands more than you would think. I do not even know her name, but I went there any other week to have sex with her that always blow my brains out. She has become a bit big over the years and her tits would be huge even for a Western woman. She gives great head, and very good massages too, including a very nice dick massage. It might have been a case of personal chemistry, but I really grew fond of her over the years as a unrelenting service provider that always went out of her way to please me. And that in an environment, where she probably has to service half a dozen guys a day. Yes, it is this kind of place, and it is super-sleazy too, but I kept coming back.

Jvdairlie
07-27-12, 11:29
In Street 252, there is a massage parlor that is really on the the brothels that according to the government do not exist anymore in Phnom Penh. It is on the left-hand side of the Midland Hotel, a staircase that leads to a massage place that sits on a new and very noisy Khmer disco full of Cambodian teenagers with outrageous hairdos. They have a fishbowl. I was a frequent customer of girl 27 for almost three years. She is from Vietnam, does not speak a lot of English, but she understands more than you would think. I do not even know her name, but I went there any other week to have sex with her that always blow my brains out. She has become a bit big over the years and her tits would be huge even for a Western woman. She gives great head, and very good massages too, including a very nice dick massage. It might have been a case of personal chemistry, but I really grew fond of her over the years as a unrelenting service provider that always went out of her way to please me. And that in an environment, where she probably has to service half a dozen guys a day. Yes, it is this kind of place, and it is super-sleazy too, but I kept coming back.Thanks for the report but I am having trouble locating Midland Hotel on Street 52. Could you be a little more specific please?

Purpletaoist
07-27-12, 12:58
The best strategy is to look for a non pro, a girl that want to get maried and hang around with her.This is essentially the definition of a Phnom Penh bar girl. No "decent" girl would ever hang around at night in front of the Heart of Darkness, these girls are all "pros", except that the pros in Cambodia are not so professional and are often in it to find a barang to marry and get them out of Cambodia.

Titanio
07-27-12, 22:23
Thanks for the report but I am having trouble locating Midland Hotel on Street 52. Could you be a little more specific please?Midland Hotel is on street 516!

Jvdairlie
07-27-12, 23:14
Whooops. Meant to say Street 252 not 52.

Dara Chim
07-28-12, 01:17
In Street 252, there is a massage parlor that is really on the the brothels that according to the government do not exist anymore in Phnom Penh. It is on the left-hand side of the Midland Hotel, a staircase that leads to a massage place that sits on a new and very noisy Khmer disco full of Cambodian teenagers with outrageous hairdos. They have a fishbowl. I was a frequent customer of girl 27 for almost three years. She is from Vietnam, does not speak a lot of English, but she understands more than you would think. I do not even know her name, but I went there any other week to have sex with her that always blow my brains out. She has become a bit big over the years and her tits would be huge even for a Western woman. She gives great head, and very good massages too, including a very nice dick massage. It might have been a case of personal chemistry, but I really grew fond of her over the years as a unrelenting service provider that always went out of her way to please me. And that in an environment, where she probably has to service half a dozen guys a day. Yes, it is this kind of place, and it is super-sleazy too, but I kept coming back.More detail man! 252 is near st63 and Midland hotel is in toul kork. It's far from each other. N don't forget to tell about the price!

Fast Eddie 48
07-28-12, 04:15
There is plenty to do in Phnom Penh, if you are not a fast-one. Phnom Pemh is the best city in all of Southeast Asia, sexwise or otherwise. Of course, you have to beinterested in the country.

As far as "mode-quality girls" are concerned, do not bother, look for what is local: Apsara Dancers!To Purple,

What so interesting about Phnom penh best city in SEA no way other then cheap mongering, I think you smoke too much or ate too much happyherb pizza, you needto get out more go to other city Singapore, KL or Bangkok.

Fast Eddie 48

Phil Istine
07-28-12, 16:03
super models are indeed available-no money in legit modeling. i have friend who has done modeling, she is very tall half chinese stunner.

the girls often go to siem riep and do a show on saturday night. they pay their own transport and hotel. after the show attended by rich khmers and barangs the girls are open to offers. the girls can make up to $200 but usually more like $100. their pay from the modeling agency is $40!

many girls end up as mistresses for rich men or marry barangs.

the waitresses at darling darling are models and are also available for $100 upwards.

whilst the girls do the rounds of the heart and pontoon and st tropez there are many legit girls at st trapeze and pontoon just out for a night with their friends.

when i say legit i don't mean proper khmer girls who would never frequent these places, most have barang partners but are probably faithful and are not short of money.

down 63 is the dj club and real khmer girls do go there.

if one is not an expat and does not speak khmer your chances with these girls are nil.

Jvdairlie
07-29-12, 00:45
More detail man! 252 is near st63 and Midland hotel is in toul kork. It's far from each other. N don't forget to tell about the price!Did a little search on Agoda and the hotel I think he is referring to is the Midtown Hotel on Street 252. Not the Midland Hotel.

Dara Chim
07-29-12, 08:20
Did a little search on Agoda and the hotel I think he is referring to is the Midtown Hotel on Street 252. Not the Midland Hotel.Yeah we have to find.

Dara Chim
07-29-12, 08:50
Did a little search on Agoda and the hotel I think he is referring to is the Midtown Hotel on Street 252. Not the Midland Hotel.Yeah we have to find.

Wendella
07-29-12, 14:53
The waitresses at darling darling are models and are also available for $100 upwards.What is this place? (where?) This is first I hear of it.

AussieGuy100
07-29-12, 15:56
What is this place? (where?) This is first I hear of it.Darling Darling is a bar inside the Nagaworld complex. You go through the main entrance and turn left after about about 50 metres. They have live music some nights plus a small dance floor. The girls hang around the bar and some of the tables. They tend to wander in and out. They are reputed to be expensive. I've never asked any of them what their rates are.

The Darling Darling waitresses are also available for high rates as well.

Easton
07-29-12, 16:04
ITs seems that for the ones That looking for action the offer is very poor inequality but large in quantity.

Tomorrow I am gooing to snoopy for a beach vacation with my new girlfriend. We had a great day and we took a lot of photos.

Performance wise she is like a GF not as the turbo monster engines from Thailand.

The best strategy is to look for a non pro, a girl that want to get maried and hang around with her. I will post her photos in two weeks, such a Beauty base never seen in the photo gallery.

I got a nice room in the flamingos two windows and a safe, it's include breakfast for 20 dollar. Just opossite walkabout there is a hotel by the name of PC. Huge rooms LCD TV for 25 dollar.

In front of HOD there is a guy that told me that brothels are closed because of NGO pressure on the goverement.

I will rescheduale my flight to BKK for 1000bht penelty with BKK airways so I can stay in papaya for a few days.

That's for now, sorry that my english are readable as arabic.Thank you for the reports John Palmer.

Sammon
07-29-12, 16:25
Darling Darling is a bar inside the Nagaworld complex. You go through the main entrance and turn left after about about 50 metres. They have live music some nights plus a small dance floor. The girls hang around the bar and some of the tables. They tend to wander in and out. They are reputed to be expensive. I've never asked any of them what their rates are.

The Darling Darling waitresses are also available for high rates as well.I have stayed at Naga world casino hotel couple of times. They allow only good looking well dressed local girls in there. The girls start off by asking for $80 but I am sure can be negotiated down to $50 short time. Since I had a pretty girl in my room from HOD I did not take any of them. I have observed in the elevator a Japanese guy taking 3 girls up to his room. Not all are beatifull but just the same well dressed. As with all casino places I am sure those staying there are gamblers and if they have made money will pay high prices.

Only one thing I need to mention is outside the casino it is like a fair. Lots of local people watching, eating and looking at the casino. Do not know why? However there are many pretty well dressed girls in the crowd hoping somebody will take them inside.

I did exactly that by motioning towards one girl from a distance and she was very friendly and gave good service for one free night I had. Could not speak any english. She left in the morning after breakfast. I believe I gave her $40. She is really good looking and I did take her gambling, dinner. She was talking to Khmer pit manager and what I gathered from him is she comes from a province to make money. It is possible she has a pimp who told her to dress up and wait. However it is not a good idea to mingle with all locals there. Better to just make eye contact and motion to the girl of your choice to join you. Security will make sure she has I. D.

This appoach is not for everybody. I guess I had some alcohol in me urging to do that because when I came in Taxi saw pretty well dressed girls there.

Member #4178
07-31-12, 04:06
Just left Cambodia to pataya and now I can take a look on my past week from 20, 000 feet. I was curious about bars esspecialy when reading so much. I took a motobike for bar and disco hopping and I was everyware. It's goes like that, all the girls in the bars share the same level of quality and social economic class. In general They are short, some very skinny and look the same in any bar. So for me there is no winner bar or upper class bar with MTV look, in fact I couldn't take non of them home.

Now the lowest category is the free lancers the ones that hang around discos, they all slums girls so I felt sorry. I also gave some money to a street girls just as a donation.

Saint tropes, an upper class for the rich locals, police officers with AK 47 keep them safe. We came with sandals and a short looked like back boys while all security officers wear suits. They let us in. Inside a few girls and a lot of rich kids. We went out after a few minutes.

I got a few phone numbers from the hotel stuff while I told them I want to take them around Cambodia for holiday. But I was realized that some of the are seemed conservative so mo time and effort are required. But there apearance are significally a step up then disco and any bar girls. Worth it!

If I had the time I would consider to to look for a serious girlfrined but I have two weeks vacation. Snoopy is dead some ugly ones.

I did some outstanding trip around KEP / Kampot with a motobike. Eventually I did not come back to PP to get my flight and my girl. Why? I am not sure something inside of me wanted to run away. I took a 14 hours bus to Pataya which has more western feel and comfort. Here I got an exotic girl for the night for 1000bht. Meet her last time. She fucked me until I said stop!

I will come back to Cambodia mainly to shoot video with my DSLR but probably to battambang area.

Thats for now, just to note that other mongrels that I have met thought that the girls are OK, so they note share my point of view about quality. For me, taller with more flesh is what I look for. Heard also some great things about China, so I might visit next trip.

PolyOrchid
07-31-12, 16:26
Heard also some great things about China, so I might visit next trip.Hi JP, nice to see your thoughts on Cambodia, one of my fave places, although it's full of surprises and too many coppers on the take.

I look forward to any photos you may have (if you do) since I was so highly impressed with your reports / photos from Madagascar.

Safe and fun travels.

Shadow6491
08-01-12, 01:53
Is Mikado still there? That's one place that had changed its name once or twice, and had been shut down just as often. Last time I was there, it was one beer and run away. Nothing even close to enticing. Much better pickings across the way at Cyrcee. (and elsewhere. I'm actually not a Cyrcee fan)No it closed its doors about 3 years back now. You are right I very rarely found much there to my liking but I did take a few girls out of there. It was often on the list of bars that I would go to with friends as everyone has different tastes and you never know what you may fine. Some of my other friends loved the place and would nearly always take a girl hence its place on the list of bars to visit. But long gone now. The only place left for a sure thing no mucking about is LCC it is more expensive than a FL but about the same as a Hostess girl could end up costing you.

CaseyStar
08-01-12, 02:26
After a few days of day-mongering in the Pen, here's my take on the current situation:

Walkabout

Definitely the easiest way to get laid in the daytime. In the mornings there's probably 4-6 girls, from afternoons onwards it swells to 20+ girls hanging around. Shooting pool is a pleasant way of passing the time. It's also a good way to size up the talent. Everyone looks for something different. I like for a happy girl with an easy laugh and a twinkle in her eye. Plenty of them to be had. However, the overall FL quality is getting worse, in my opinion. Too many damn skinny and not so pretty girls hanging about. The really cute and lively girls number only a few at any one time. There were, over the course of a few days, a couple of seriously cute girls who turned out to be splendid lays as well. Take time, play the field and a few diamonds in the rough will present themselves. Walkabout continues to be my daytime place of choice for successful and relaxed mongering.

Blue Bar. St. 136

I stumbled in here quite by accident one afternoon. It's between the riverfront and Candy Bar. Not recommended. It's a 24 hour bar with precious little on offer. When I dropped in I was quickly assaulted by the (apparently) only available girl there. She then spent the next half hour rubbing my dick and kissing me, which was pleasant enough. Too aggressive for me really, especially as she was up many times to go and see the commotion out the front as a bunch of girls were having an argument in the door way. Not conducive really. Probably this bar gets more happening in the evenings, but for daytimes, forget it. Unlikely I will ever return here.

Black Cat

I have a soft spot for this bar. Always open, always interesting. I never get charged for games of pool here even though others have said they do. I spent a couple of great afternoons in the bar with one of the girls, who also does a magnificent head job with her sessions later on. Of the girls there, she is the most in proportion. Not skinny, not fat. There are other girls who are skinny and ugly or fat and ugly. Don; t waste your time. I'm hopeless on names (sorry) but the good girl is easy to spot. I know many people think BC is past it. I still like it and enjoy time here most visits.

Candy Bar

My favorite place to lounge on a couch surrounded by girls. I didn't know it had moved. The new location (on the corner) is really nice and has a lot more natural light. It's nice to be welcomed in like an old friend with many girls recognizing me. I had a great time here having fun and playing with the girls. Took one (Api) out for an afternoon. Actually, she took me out to a BBQ place out of town on the back of her bike on her day off. Cost me $10 in food and a few dollars in fuel (voluntarily) and then she gave me the best time of my week by truly showing her appreciation! No more payment required. There's another very cute younger girl I have spent time with before and plan to see next time. Barfines appear to be very high. Api wanted a couple of her friends / colleagues to come out with us but it would have cost me $17 (!) to barfine two of them as it wasn't their day off. I politely declined. Candy is in a group now with Singer, Butterfly and Bar 69. The girls do not seem to move between bars but I can't be sure about that.

PP in daytimes has limited but reliable offerings. Not hard to get laid, not too hard to find a good lay among the average to nasty options. Patience is needed to find the better girls.

AussieGuy100
08-02-12, 22:43
Here are a few useful words and phrases in Khmer (Cambodian) to help you communicate and negotiate with the girls.

Some of the phrases won't be completely grammatically correct, and the pronunciation may be a bit off, but the girls will understand you! They will really appreciate your efforts to speak Khmer with them, but they might be a bit surprised with some of the requests below!

Kinyom chong = I want.

Baan tay = possible?

Ne-ak twver = you do?

Nyum bunkador = blowjob (eat cock)

Nyum penno =eat pussy.

Ne-ak kayn jee-moy kinyom tay? =

You sleep with me?

Room coot = anal sex.

Duck bunkador leur mook = cum on face.

Duck bunkador joal mort = cum in mouth.

Ne-ak chong park tay? = you want a drink?

Ne-ak sa-aat = you are beautiful.

Kinyom jul-jut ne-ak = I like you.

Ne-ak dow otel jee-moy cynom tay? = you go to hotel with me?

Barfine tly bon man? = how much is the barfine?

(boom boom) moy maung tly bon man? = how much for one hour?

(boom boom) bee maung tly bon man? = how much for two hours?

Moy yoop, moy bruk tly bon man? = how much for all night? (literally translates as 'one night, one morning, how much'!)

Ne-ak me-an rodow tay? = you have your period?

Ne-ak = you.

Kinyom= I.

Bart = yes (for men)

Jaar = yes (for women)

Ot-tay = no.

Dolla = dollars.

Dop = 10.

Dop praam = 15.

Ma-pay = 20.

Ma-pay praam = 25.

Saam sup = 30.

Saam sup praam =35.

Sai sup = 40.

Sai sup praam 45.

Ha sup = 50.

Hock sup = 60.

Moy roy = 100.

Bee roy = 200.

You can combine the words above, eg kinyom chong nyum bunkador = I want a blowjob.

Nyum penno baan tay? = is eating pussy possible?

Neak twver room coot (tay)? = you do anal sex?

Duck bunkador leur mook baan tay? = is it possible to cum on your face?

Adding 'tay' to the end of a sentence makes it a question with a yes / no answer expected.

Or you can just lift your voice on the last word to make it a question, similar to English.

Have fun trying these out.

Wendella
08-05-12, 08:57
No it closed its doors about 3 years back now. You are right I very rarely found much there to my liking but I did take a few girls out of there. It was often on the list of bars that I would go to with friends as everyone has different tastes and you never know what you may fine. Some of my other friends loved the place and would nearly always take a girl hence its place on the list of bars to visit. But long gone now. The only place left for a sure thing no mucking about is LCC it is more expensive than a FL but about the same as a Hostess girl could end up costing you.I must have wandered in just before the axe fell then. Maybe that has something to do with why it was so bad when I was there, that maybe everyone knew it was due to close soon, so top talent had moved on, or maybe they weren't getting any more new ones knowing time was ticking down. It was a pretty pathetic collection I saw that night. I never got to see it when it was going strong.

Member #4530
08-05-12, 17:35
After a few days of day-mongering in the Pen, here's my take on the current situation:Did you happen to visit Martinis on your visit? I wonder what's happening with that place these days.

CaseyStar
08-07-12, 02:05
Did you happen to visit Martinis on your visit? I wonder what's happening with that place these days.No. Martinis has never been a haunt for me. I'm mainly a day-mongerer anyway.

Jvdairlie
08-07-12, 09:43
No. Martinis has never been a haunt for me. I'm mainly a day-mongerer anyway.I wonder if I might impose on your knowledge CaseyStar.

I'm in PP in October and through circumstances will really only be able to monger during daytime. I have done some research on this site and it looks like Walkabout, Black Cat and Candy are the only options outside some massage places where HE or FJ is hit or miss!

Any advice you can share?

John Traveller
08-07-12, 21:03
Second time in PP I go to Bar 69 on 136 street too se if my girl from my last visit is still there. She's not and the other girls there are not very interesting. Instead I go to another bar in the same street (don't remember the name). I sit down by the bar and order a drink. Then she's standing there, just as a matter of fact. Pretty face and a slim body, just as I like them. She chats me up and we play this funny board came, she wins. Then we play pool, she wins that too, but I really have a fun time. In a way she is reserved, but I sense something more in her, so I bf her for LT. $ 7 bf + 30, which I give later. She turns out to be a really cool girl to be with, but also hot! We go to bed, dfk is good, then I finger her pussy for a long while. Wow! Really wet. She comes and then says: "my pussy is too hot, we have to wait a bit!" So we wait three minutes before FS. (But no BJ, this is Cambodia.) And so the days go by. Her favourite activities are sleeping, sex and eating, in that order. At one occation after I play gynecologist for a while she moans: "Now I want to fuuuck youu". I stay with her for almost a week. We also go to the beach in Sianoukville. Now the question is: should I change my travel plans and go back to Cambodia to visit her?

Yes, PP is still a good place to visit. Khmer girls can be a nice gf-experience indeed.

JesseJames
08-07-12, 21:49
No. Martinis has never been a haunt for me. I'm mainly a day-mongerer anyway.I like martini's too. Someone, on this board must be going there. What's up?

Member #4698
08-07-12, 22:28
She turns out to be a really cool girl to be with, but also hot! I stay with her for almost a week. We also go to the beach in Sianoukville. Now the question is: should I change my travel plans and go back to Cambodia to visit her? Yes, PP is still a good place to visit. Khmer girls can be a nice gf-experience indeed.Yes.

With every trip I take (and I have been travelling to SA and Asia for 20 ++ years) there is always one or two or three or four girls that stand out from the rest. I used to be of the mind; love them and leave them. Move on. Then while in BKK on a recent trip, I ran into a little spinner I had shagged two times the year before. She recognized me first and smiled at me. I did a double take and looked back at this pretty girl smiling at me. I couldn't place her. Then I recognized her and I bought her a drink. We talked a little along the lines of you look great, how you doing, yada yada yada. She remembered my name. I had forgot hers. She looked so sexy and sweet. I had not forgotten about the good time she had showed me, her demure personality, and her round, beautiful B cups. I loved her tits. After one drink, I bar fined her for LT and we had a night of really good reunion sex. It ended up: I spent 3 days with her. GFE and all that stuff. It was great. Since then, I have kept in Yahoo Messenger contact with her, we text from time to time, and I am looking forward to seeing her again in October. I will still see other girls when I get to town, but I will play it cool and not take anyone else out of her bar, Baccara, unless she is not around. She knows I am a player. I know she is a Go Go girl. I am thinking of taking her to Ko Chang.

So from my own experience, I strongly advise you, if this girl was a standout in your mind, to go see her again. Phnom Penh is a pretty cool place to hang out. I have been there 3 times. There are plenty of other girls if you want to play around. The food is good. If you want to take her on another little trip, think about Kampot and Kep. It is nice and quiet and beautiful.