PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]

DingoD
02-21-24, 13:25
I'm going on my third month back and I have nothing new to report. The bars are mostly just lady drink places anymore. I don't mind buying lady drinks if the girl is accommodating, but I'm certainly not going to waste my time and money to watch a girl drink. It's also true, but as it's been said, the girls start off asking over the top prices for short time. It gets frustrating! I'm thinking about moving to Thailand for a couple months just to have some fun because Cambodia is losing its thrill real fast.

Anyway, I'm headed down to street 172 right now and spend the afternoon in that area. I'll start off with a Khmer massage at my favorite massage place, Aurora (it's not really spelled that way) and then see what's up. I saw advertised on a message board about a new freelancer bar and hotel that's kind of across the street and I'll see what's up there. I check this site between stops daily. The name of the bar is floozies and apparently the girls aren't going to show up until around 7:00. I told the lady that I spoke to you that if I were going to wait until 7:00 I will go down to 136.Just curious. Did you get to Floozies and if so, what can you report, what were your impressions??

Thanks in adavance!!

Nyezhov
02-21-24, 13:34
Nice. Very clever and witty response. Who wants to cop a golden shower from two blokes not only on a different page, but reading two completely different books!!

Anyways. Back to PP for me in 4 weeks. Looking forward to some fun times with some field reports to follow!!

Buck fifty cans and 2:50 mee cha. How can you go wrong.. Oh yeah- padded bar tabs in dodgy girly bars.LOL. Ill keep my wits up!!

Thanks for the reports and the banter gents.

DingoD.If you are not coming here for another reason, I would change my reservation to BKK.

WombatEd2
02-21-24, 18:02
if you really thought this was a pissing content, why would you want to get in the middle of it? You might get wet.Good advice.

You might even take it yourself.

Mongering1
02-22-24, 03:14
I stayed in the room a couple times, but as far as freelancers I didn't see any at any time. Apparently the freelancers are able to get lady drinks there so it's a unique situation. I wouldn't go out of my way for this place as a venue for sure. The last time I stayed there the lady which was about a three, older chubby, quoted me $50 for an hour. I'm not completely sure if her status there since she was the one to clean my room. I didn't take her up on it obviously.

Just curious. Did you get to Floozies and if so, what can you report, what were your impressions??

Thanks in adavance!!

DingoD
02-22-24, 05:24
I stayed in the room a couple times, but as far as freelancers I didn't see any at any time. Apparently the freelancers are able to get lady drinks there so it's a unique situation. I wouldn't go out of my way for this place as a venue for sure. The last time I stayed there the lady which was about a three, older chubby, quoted me $50 for an hour. I'm not completely sure if her status there since she was the one to clean my room. I didn't take her up on it obviously.So she cleans the room and changes the sheets etc. AND THEN offers to contribute to soiling the sheets? Hahahaha-that's one way to keep yourself in a job!

I think I had seen the advertising for this pre opening perhaps in the same Facebook group? It's certainly sounds like something not to go out of your way for, but invariably I find myself down on 172 for one reason or another so if I see it and it looks worth dropping in for a beer or two I will check it out!

Thanks for the reply at Mongering1.

Cheers.

Rick Rock
02-22-24, 22:41
When reading here and hearing on youtube about PP barscene I hear that ST is 50 US dollars + 15 US dollars for the barfine. It seems like alot for Cambodia and what the average monthly salary is there. Is it really true? Or is it just that the women try 50 dollars but will accept 30 if you insist on paying 30? 30 dollars is 10% of an average monthly salary in PP.Price of prostitutes has nothing to do with "average monthly salary" in Cambodia or any other part of the world.

Rick Rock
02-22-24, 22:45
Does not have to be exactly what the local guys pay but we can not go in to an amount of money that is DOUBLE or more than what the local guys pay. You might be surprised that "local guys" routinely pay $100-200 or more for prostitutes. Especially in KTV. If you've ever been here you'll notice a very high number of luxury vehicles driven by "local guys. " What you won't see is many white guys driving them.

KrumeLurer
02-26-24, 22:06
You might be surprised that "local guys" routinely pay $100-200 or more for prostitutes. Especially in KTV. If you've ever been here you'll notice a very high number of luxury vehicles driven by "local guys. " What you won't see is many white guys driving them.You really think that most cambodians pay that? And that is the standard price? Almost a monthly salary? You are talking about the few few rich people in Cambodia.

Nyezhov
02-27-24, 14:36
You really think that most cambodians pay that? And that is the standard price? Almost a monthly salary? You are talking about the few few rich people in Cambodia.Most cambodians pay 10 bucks or 20 bucks for a quickie in a tin Chicken Shack on a stained mattress without air conditioning or shower. You don't get a blowjob either. The cambodians who can afford it will drop hundreds of dollars in ktvs. If you want to minimize your costs, go find yourself a tin Chicken Shack somewhere. If you're going to exploit, exploit hard I always say. I hear you can get it for five bucks down by what Phanom.

Philosophus
02-29-24, 00:07
When reading here and hearing on youtube about PP barscene I hear that ST is 50 US dollars + 15 US dollars for the barfine. It seems like alot for Cambodia and what the average monthly salary is there. Is it really true? Or is it just that the women try 50 dollars but will accept 30 if you insist on paying 30? 30 dollars is 10% of an average monthly salary in PP.

https://checkinprice.com/average-and-minimum-salary-in-phnom-penh-cambodia/

It does not seem to me that with so many girls sitting around that it should be hard to find any girl that is ok with 30 us dollars. It just seems very very strange that you should be turned down by an average looking girl (6/10) for 30 dollars in a country with little customers and low wages. Accroding to what I hear the local cambodian guys pays around 20 dollars.

Or is this reports about some guy wanting a really good looking girl and getting a price of 50 dollars for ST? Sure of she is 8+ then she will proberbly ask more.ST is uniformly quoted at 50 US $. When a Cambo girl says "LD only", "no boomboom", that is just a front. Some gals live on LD and will not go with you. But if you have game, patience and a little money. Most gals can be wooed in PP. After all, they are bored, they all like money, they like safety, health, discretion, money and romance. Let the mama san and the tuk tuk driver know what you need and good things will happen. Go out for dinner with her and ask her again to join you in your hotel room. When you pay 1000 US $ to fly there, why not use the charmof an additional 50 $ bill to make the young bird give in? The market in PP is not entirely efficient. In the tin shacks sometimes a gem can be found and wooed. It does not matter what the local guy pays, neither do national income averages matter. If you require top slim young talent, get the help of a tuk tuk driver and romance the lass you are after.

KinkiTourist
03-04-24, 17:34
Hello and welcome to the first of many of my field reports, and I start with my favorite city for it.

I've been to PP for a couple of months and now coming back, I'm loving it, great vibe, good English, and interesting creative mongering.

After coming from Thailand I was very surprised with the market prices for ST and LT here, but after some time I figured you could still get better deals here, with normal hot girls, mostly on Tinder, but also in the great city night life adventures.

From browsing the famous streets with bars I realized you need a lot of luck to come up with something, there are a lot of beautiful girls that besides drink and talk would do nothing with you and a big waste of time.

But sometimes you just sit and a unique girl would approach that you can spend a lot of time with. Just need to be strong and not buy LD to whoever asking because it can escalate very fast to buy 4 LD at a time.

My approach this time would be to scan all the bars, sit for beers in as many as I can to look for catches from the great sea of amazing beauties Thailand can only dream of. These girls are not as experienced and commerce savvy as the Thai girls and they are more emotionally involved which adds some fun to me at least.

5 $ Massage places are a one big scam, of course didn't let them take my stuff to the notorious locker, but still got scammed with a miserable hand job for 30 $ even without massage.

Sour Amara Spa on Riverside has many beautiful girls, I've spent some time there with few girls, all good massages for 10 - 11 $ , some are only doing only hand jobs, some more, generally prices as I understand are 20 handjob 30 BJ 40 FS.

Silk Route got some nice girls sometimes and an upside room you can use for a changing price, but again, the cute beautiful girls only talk and drink. They also have Karaoke sometimes. Very nice bar.

That's it, was enough to satisfy me and also give me appetite to come back, continue and explore, would love to to connect to co. Mongers in PP for to join forces and look for the golden chicks.

Nyezhov
03-05-24, 14:20
Hello and welcome to the first of many of my field reports, and I start with my favorite city for it.

I've been to PP for a couple of months and now coming back, I'm loving it, great vibe, good English, and interesting creative mongering.

After coming from Thailand I was very surprised with the market prices for ST and LT here, but after some time I figured you could still get better deals here, with normal hot girls, mostly on Tinder, but also in the great city night life adventures.

From browsing the famous streets with bars I realized you need a lot of luck to come up with something, there are a lot of beautiful girls that besides drink and talk would do nothing with you and a big waste of time.

But sometimes you just sit and a unique girl would approach that you can spend a lot of time with. Just need to be strong and not buy LD to whoever asking because it can escalate very fast to buy 4 LD at a time.

My approach this time would be to scan all the bars, sit for beers in as many as I can to look for catches from the great sea of amazing beauties Thailand can only dream of. These girls are not as experienced and commerce savvy as the Thai girls and they are more emotionally involved which adds some fun to me at least.

5 $ Massage places are a one big scam, of course didn't let them take my stuff to the notorious locker, but still got scammed with a miserable hand job for 30 $ even without massage.

Sour Amara Spa on Riverside has many beautiful girls, I've spent some time there with few girls, all good massages for 10 - 11 $ , some are only doing only hand jobs, some more, generally prices as I understand are 20 handjob 30 BJ 40 FS.

Silk Route got some nice girls sometimes and an upside room you can use for a changing price, but again, the cute beautiful girls only talk and drink. They also have Karaoke sometimes. Very nice bar.

That's it, was enough to satisfy me and also give me appetite to come back, continue and explore, would love to to connect to co. Mongers in PP for to join forces and look for the golden chicks.If you think Khmer girls in general are better looking than Thai girls I feel bad for you.

KinkiTourist
03-06-24, 02:55
If you think Khmer girls in general are better looking than Thai girls I feel bad for you.Feeling bad for me is a weird choice of words I guess. But I like natural unexperienced young girls which I find common and accessible, don't like the slutty and professional type. These girls are perfect, in Thailand most girls had some flaws to my taste in face or body.

Philosophus
03-06-24, 10:52
Feeling bad for me is a weird choice of words I guess. But I like natural unexperienced young girls which I find common and accessible, don't like the slutty and professional type. These girls are perfect, in Thailand most girls had some flaws to my taste in face or body.I agree with both of you. Generalizations muddy the water. There are cute, young Thai birds just as there are such Khmer birds. Cambo is poorer than Thai, so you find less food addiction, less Miss Piggy, less tattoo craze, less professional jaded sex workers. On average more amateur, more try and see, less reliable to get the average punter where he or she wants to go, but if you have game and are willing to sacrifice "service" for "vacation roamance", Cambo is rewarding.

Nyezhov
03-07-24, 01:17
I agree with both of you. Generalizations muddy the water. There are cute, young Thai birds just as there are such Khmer birds. Cambo is poorer than Thai, so you find less food addiction, less Miss Piggy, less tattoo craze, less professional jaded sex workers. On average more amateur, more try and see, less reliable to get the average punter where he or she wants to go, but if you have game and are willing to sacrifice "service" for "vacation roamance", Cambo is rewarding.Khmer girls age out fast and are usually thicker and more "natural" looking. I've smashed Khmer girls in the past but now I save my cash for monthly BKK runs.

KinkiTourist
03-07-24, 10:58
I agree with both of you. Generalizations muddy the water. There are cute, young Thai birds just as there are such Khmer birds. Cambo is poorer than Thai, so you find less food addiction, less Miss Piggy, less tattoo craze, less professional jaded sex workers. On average more amateur, more try and see, less reliable to get the average punter where he or she wants to go, but if you have game and are willing to sacrifice "service" for "vacation roamance", Cambo is rewarding.Well said, bottom line for me, after spending months in both countries. Like many other things, in Thailand I know what's waiting for me is comfort and fun. Girls who want purely my money or to be my exclusive GF.

In Cambo, what's waiting for me is cute young normal girls, students and such, who like to have fun, going out, and have amazing sex and fun while I support them, not much for me but they have to work a week for it.

In Thailand I can schedule with 3 girls and neither will show up as they might have got better offers, In Cambo, Girls reach out to me and then I pay less and they even stay the night.

In Thailand for every hot chick I'm competing with many other men while in Cambo the hot girls are competing for me.

So maybe not as much comfort but much more exciting.

And yes the girls are much hotter, In Thailand from 50 girls you see 2-3 hot ones, In PP you only need only around 10 for that.

Nyezhov
03-07-24, 17:56
Well said, bottom line for me, after spending months in both countries. Like many other things, in Thailand I know what's waiting for me is comfort and fun. Girls who want purely my money or to be my exclusive GF.

In Cambo, what's waiting for me is cute young normal girls, students and such, who like to have fun, going out, and have amazing sex and fun while I support them, not much for me but they have to work a week for it.

In Thailand I can schedule with 3 girls and neither will show up as they might have got better offers, In Cambo, Girls reach out to me and then I pay less and they even stay the night.

In Thailand for every hot chick I'm competing with many other men while in Cambo the hot girls are competing for me.

So maybe not as much comfort but much more exciting.

And yes the girls are much hotter, In Thailand from 50 girls you see 2-3 hot ones, In PP you only need only around 10 for that.To each his own. No accounting for taste.

Euphori
03-08-24, 01:28
To each his own. No accounting for taste.More like no accounting for respect.

Why do you care what his preferences are and insist on belittling him? He's providing good reports with thoughtful reasoning.

Fantasys
03-08-24, 16:37
More like no accounting for respect.

Why do you care what his preferences are and insist on belittling him? He's providing good reports with thoughtful reasoning.Agree I like the Phnom Penh and riverside.

Any one will be there to night?

Nyezhov
03-08-24, 19:33
More like no accounting for respect.

Why do you care what his preferences are and insist on belittling him? He's providing good reports with thoughtful reasoning.What are you the Forum police? Doesn't matter about the quality of his reports, the girls are ugly. I think if you surveyed a thousand random board members who have experience both in Cambodia and in Thailand as to where the better looking girls are, it sure as hell isn't going to be Cambodia. I don't particularly care about his preferences, I just don't want newcomers here to think that there walking into a Miss Universe pageant.

Betong
03-09-24, 04:21
I'm kind of with you, Kinki. I've spent a lot of time in Cambodia since the early '90's, including a 5-year work / study stint. I've lived even longer in Thailand. My Thai is good and my Khmer is reasonable. And while Bangkok still obviously has far more quantity and variety than PP, over the past few years I find myself enjoying PP more. The girls generally are just less spoiled and more authentic. Bangkok can feel brutally commercial by comparison. The main caveat is that many of the nicest Cambodian girls speak little or no English. It also takes longer to learn how to get the good ones. Bangkok is much more point-and-shoot, so for most people it's an easier recommendation.

NRandom940
03-09-24, 04:24
I'm kind of with you, Kinki. I've spent a lot of time in Cambodia since the early '90's, including a 5-year work / study stint. I've lived even longer in Thailand. My Thai is good and my Khmer is reasonable. And while Bangkok still obviously has far more quantity and variety than PP, over the past few years I find myself enjoying PP more. The girls generally are just less spoiled and more authentic. Bangkok can feel brutally commercial by comparison. The main caveat is that many of the nicest Cambodian girls speak little or no English. It also takes longer to learn how to get the good ones. Bangkok is much more point-and-shoot, so for most people it's an easier recommendation.What's your method of getting the good ones in Cambodia?

HanoiMongers
03-09-24, 16:08
I'm kind of with you, Kinki. I've spent a lot of time in Cambodia since the early '90's, including a 5-year work / study stint. I've lived even longer in Thailand. My Thai is good and my Khmer is reasonable. And while Bangkok still obviously has far more quantity and variety than PP, over the past few years I find myself enjoying PP more. The girls generally are just less spoiled and more authentic. Bangkok can feel brutally commercial by comparison. The main caveat is that many of the nicest Cambodian girls speak little or no English. It also takes longer to learn how to get the good ones. Bangkok is much more point-and-shoot, so for most people it's an easier recommendation.I have been going to Cambodia for 15 years, I live in Vietnam and have traveled all over SEA and know the scenes in each country. PP is by far my favorite place ,2nd to Hanoi, PP is absolutely amazing and there are some really hot girls there. It blows Thailand out of the water. What happens inside the bars in PP does not happen in Thailand. I have shot so many loads inside the bars in PP, have had so many great girls over the years.

WintersLight
03-09-24, 22:30
I'm kind of with you, Kinki. I've spent a lot of time in Cambodia since the early '90's, including a 5-year work / study stint. I've lived even longer in Thailand. My Thai is good and my Khmer is reasonable. And while Bangkok still obviously has far more quantity and variety than PP, over the past few years I find myself enjoying PP more. The girls generally are just less spoiled and more authentic. Bangkok can feel brutally commercial by comparison. The main caveat is that many of the nicest Cambodian girls speak little or no English. It also takes longer to learn how to get the good ones. Bangkok is much more point-and-shoot, so for most people it's an easier recommendation.Thanks Betong, Nyezhov, HanoiM, and KinkiT. Only limited experience in PP and BKK (see my posts from a few weeks back), and taste / desire is entirely personal, but for me the main difference was the relative lack of plastic surgery, implants, and excessive tattoos in Cambodia compared to Thailand. Sure there's certainly plenty of young, un-modified women in Thailand who are genuine, but they tend to be overshadowed by so many ladies with bodies that look like lampposts with watermelons tied to the front and stickers stuck onto the back, LOL. The P4 P scene in Bangkok is so much easier and simpler to navigate overall, though, and the sheer # of options overshadow PP, and of course many mongers prefer that thin, enhanced look anyway, so it's easy to say BKK wins out overall in terms of visiting.

We could debate the pros / cons of the girls forever, though, and in PP I kind of avoided the busy riverside streets (130,136) that seemed to have more the more jaded girls. But along those streets, what are the bars that are the best to find friendlier girls that are open to ST / LT, and which are the ones where the girls are mainly just hostess types, ready to string you along and flirt while you buy them drinks, but then send you home alone while they go back to taking pictures of themselves and playing with filters on their phone? I know much of it just depends on personal connection, but if there are particular bars that the veterans here recommend (or recommend to avoid), it'd be good to hear.

Speaking of bars, what's up with White Cats / Blue Cats? I've been checking out their FB feed now and again, where a lot of their admittedly cute girls dance in front of the camera, but it seems like they're all just happy doing that. Sometimes they'll be customers in there for like 30-45 mins or longer, which seems about 25-40 mins too long if there's any hope of taking girls home.

Thanks all.

Betong
03-10-24, 05:17
What's your method of getting the good ones in Cambodia?The main thing is just putting in time on the ground. Basically, like someone else said here, I seldom bother with the big flashy bars with dozens and dozens of girls out front looking all tarted up. I try to get to know the smaller places along St. 5 or around the corner on St. 118 and 110. Turnover is pretty rapid and when I go back they'll often introduce me to a new girl or two. But of course the good ones get snapped up quickly, often never to return. And as I say, many speak almost no English.

NewImage
03-10-24, 07:01
I have been going to Cambodia for 15 years, I live in Vietnam and have traveled all over SEA and know the scenes in each country. PP is by far my favorite place ,2nd to Hanoi, PP is absolutely amazing and there are some really hot girls there. It blows Thailand out of the water. What happens inside the bars in PP does not happen in Thailand. I have shot so many loads inside the bars in PP, have had so many great girls over the years.Any useful intel on Hanoi would be appreciated. I often go to HCM but have Viet partner & family in tow, which makes things very difficult. Been trying to get to DaNang & Nha Trang.

Didn't know the scene was so good in Hanoi or is it a case of a lot of groundwork to find the gems?

NI.

HanoiMongers
03-10-24, 13:17
Any useful intel on Hanoi would be appreciated. I often go to HCM but have Viet partner & family in tow, which makes things very difficult. Been trying to get to DaNang & Nha Trang.

Didn't know the scene was so good in Hanoi or is it a case of a lot of groundwork to find the gems?

NI.I spent a lot of time figuring out the scene. There are many different types of scenes in Ha Noi, a lot of underground shit going on. I have been here almost 11 years and I speak Vietnamese so that is a huge huge plus. I have some local Vietnamese friends where I have taken them to areas and they were blown away that I knew about this place, as they didn't. Ha Noi has the best talent I have ever seen, you just have to know where to go, who to deal with and how to navigate, it is nothing like the south at all. But the girls here are amazing, plus I bang a lot of normal girls for free.

Nyezhov
03-10-24, 15:51
I have been going to Cambodia for 15 years, I live in Vietnam and have traveled all over SEA and know the scenes in each country. PP is by far my favorite place ,2nd to Hanoi, PP is absolutely amazing and there are some really hot girls there. It blows Thailand out of the water. What happens inside the bars in PP does not happen in Thailand. I have shot so many loads inside the bars in PP, have had so many great girls over the years.I have been going to Bangkok for 30 years and I can assure you, if your fetish is public sex you can find it, although it was far more prevalent in the old days. What folks tend to ignore when they are trying to show how cool and on the cutting edge they are by licking their mongering chops about Jakarta, Hanoi, PP etc, is that in Bangkok, you are getting a world class city to monger in, with so much to do you won't be able to do it all. That shows in the number of tourists who flock there. Don't know many folks outside the backpacker crowd who say, oh lets go see the sights of Phnom Penh or, hey lets hang out in commie Hanoi.

But hey, folks go / live in cities other than Bangkok for a variety of reasons and if you are living in Hanoi or PP for whatever reason, you can navigate and take advantage of the mongering scene there, just like I do in BKK.

Again, the girls aren't hotter in PP, or Hanoi, they just suit your taste better. Keep in mind that in Cambodia, 90% of your bar girls are Khmer and will look Khmer. Meanwhile, over in Bangkok, your girls will be one of all the various ethnicities of Thailand, so if you like Khmer looks, you will find them or Lao, Hmong, Burmese, Chinese, Mon, Tai, Mien, Malay. Even Vietnamese: usually on Soi Nana. Got Thai gilrs in Hanoi?

The main thing is just putting in time on the ground. Basically, like someone else said here, I seldom bother with the big flashy bars with dozens and dozens of girls out front looking all tarted up. I try to get to know the smaller places along St. 5 or around the corner on St. 118 and 110. Turnover is pretty rapid and when I go back they'll often introduce me to a new girl or two. But of course the good ones get snapped up quickly, often never to return. And as I say, many speak almost no English.That's the problem: time on the ground. You will spend all your time in bars. That's fine if you live there, not so much as a tourist, although why anyone would go to PP as a tourist is beyond me. Meanwhile, I leave for the Siem Reap airport at noonish, land at DMK at 5, unpacked and showered by 7, and by 9:30 I've already eaten, hit the weed store and short timed. Tourist life, although I've got years of BKK under my belt. That's not what is going to happen for newbies to Cambo.

And while Nana is sleazy and BKK is dirty, IMHO PP is a shithole.

The bottom line for newbies: No dudes, the girls aren't hotter in PP or Hanoi. There is more of a variety and selection of girls in BKK. If ya don't like roboboobs or back tatts, there are tons of girls without them. Its far more civilized for newbies. It has better infrastructure. The hotels, dollar for dollar are nicer. The food is far far better. If you know the rules (which are discernible from this forum), its easy to get laid with minimal effort. Hell, if you have minimal standards, you can get your willy gobbled in BJ bars with no effort other than unzipping.

And for you lonely-hearts searching for the one and only in various dives, its easier to marry them in Thailand as you need govt permission in Cambo.

For you Indian guys: you will find less prejudice in Cambodia.

For you potential retirees: Here where it gets interesting. Cambodian rules: be 55 and give us $290, see you next year. Need I go over the rules in Thailand, with bank deposits, exit permits, mandatory reports, etc? So, if you want to take advantage of both countries, get a Cambodian visa and go back and forth as you please. You won't get hassled at the borders either. If you want to have two big cities to monger in, base yourself in PP. If you need mongering breaks, then go to Siem Reap or Battabang and chill in between sprees. Oh and after the first year, you get a free temple pass, an enormous value considering that it costs like $79 a week for the hoi polloi. I'm out there 3 x plus a week, only costs about $8 for the round trip tuk tuk.

BTW, For anyone that goes to Cambodia / PP without traveling up to Siem for Angkor: shame on you.

HanoiMongers
03-10-24, 17:38
I have been going to Bangkok for 30 years and I can assure you, if your fetish is public sex you can find it, although it was far more prevalent in the old days. What folks tend to ignore when they are trying to show how cool and on the cutting edge they are by licking their mongering chops about Jakarta, Hanoi, PP etc, is that in Bangkok, you are getting a world class city to monger in, with so much to do you won't be able to do it all. That shows in the number of tourists who flock there. Don't know many folks outside the backpacker crowd who say, oh lets go see the sights of Phnom Penh or, hey lets hang out in commie Hanoi.

But hey, folks go / live in cities other than Bangkok for a variety of reasons and if you are living in Hanoi or PP for whatever reason, you can navigate and take advantage of the mongering scene there, just like I do in BKK.

Again, the girls aren't hotter in PP, or Hanoi, they just suit your taste better. Keep in mind that in Cambodia, 90% of your bar girls are Khmer and will look Khmer. Meanwhile, over in Bangkok, your girls will be one of all the various ethnicities of Thailand, so if you like Khmer looks, you will find them or Lao, Hmong, Burmese, Chinese, Mon, Tai, Mien, Malay. Even Vietnamese: usually on Soi Nana. Got Thai gilrs in Hanoi?

That's the problem: time on the ground. You will spend all your time in bars. That's fine if you live there, not so much as a tourist, although why anyone would go to PP as a tourist is beyond me. Meanwhile, I leave for the Siem Reap airport at noonish, land at DMK at 5, unpacked and showered by 7, and by 9:30 I've already eaten, hit the weed store and short timed. Tourist life, although I've got years of BKK under my belt. That's not what is going to happen for newbies to Cambo.

And while Nana is sleazy and BKK is dirty, IMHO PP is a shithole.

BTW, For anyone that goes to Cambodia / PP without traveling up to Siem for Angkor: shame on you.That is your personal preference. Hanoi is by far better than Bangkok in every single way. I would never want to live in Thailand, I think Vietnam is the best place in the world, I prefer Hanoi and the north. There are some of the hottest girls in the world in Nam Dinh and Hai Phong. That is what makes us all different, we all have our own opinions. I have been to Thailand many times, but as far as the people, culture, travel, food, girls, you can't compare the two, Vietnam wins by a mile and I am very happy that it is not a comfortable scene for mongering here, I hope it is kept that way. It is a gem if you know what to do, but I will say speaking Vietnamese is essential to get into the deep depths of mongering.

Banana Boi
03-10-24, 19:12
My problem with PP is there is absolutely nothing to do until the bars open at night. I was always bored out of my mind. Le Cyrcee was the only thing I enjoyed opening late afternoon. Maybe it's changed now but when I last visited there wasn't even a shopping mall half the size of Terminal 21 in PP.

I'd only return there if a group of my friends all went at the same time and I would hang with them.

NewImage
03-10-24, 22:57
I spent a lot of time figuring out the scene. There are many different types of scenes in Ha Noi, a lot of underground shit going on. I have been here almost 11 years and I speak Vietnamese so that is a huge huge plus. I have some local Vietnamese friends where I have taken them to areas and they were blown away that I knew about this place, as they didn't. Ha Noi has the best talent I have ever seen, you just have to know where to go, who to deal with and how to navigate, it is nothing like the south at all. But the girls here are amazing, plus I bang a lot of normal girls for free.Yeah there is a HUGE difference in mongering opportunities for guys who regularly visit or live in a place vs those who pop in for 2/3 wks. Local Knowledge + speaking the language is a big plus.

I don't think I am the average type of monger and require modifications to the usual service. I find this difficult to communicate to the ladies who can't speak English.

Appreciate reply.

NewImage
03-10-24, 23:02
My problem with PP is there is absolutely nothing to do until the bars open at night. I was always bored out of my mind. Le Cyrcee was the only thing I enjoyed opening late afternoon. Maybe it's changed now but when I last visited there wasn't even a shopping mall half the size of Terminal 21 in PP.

I'd only return there if a group of my friends all went at the same time and I would hang with them.Yes this tends to be my bugbear when I travel too. I'm not a stay up to 3 am big drinker, sleep till 12, wake up eat, watch some TV, lay by the pool and then repeat type of guy. I'm a into bed by 12, body clock goes off at 7, to the gym and by 10 ish what are we going to do? The in bed by 12 is a major bummer as in many places the real fun starts after 12. I've started a list of things to occupy me incl going to movies, bowling, sight seeing, shopping, etc etc. That's why I love beach side locations. Snokelling, scuba, swim, paddle.

NI.

Nyezhov
03-11-24, 04:25
That is your personal preference. Hanoi is by far better than Bangkok in every single way. I would never want to live in Thailand, I think Vietnam is the best place in the world, I prefer Hanoi and the north. There are some of the hottest girls in the world in Nam Dinh and Hai Phong. That is what makes us all different, we all have our own opinions. I have been to Thailand many times, but as far as the people, culture, travel, food, girls, you can't compare the two, Vietnam wins by a mile and I am very happy that it is not a comfortable scene for mongering here, I hope it is kept that way. It is a gem if you know what to do, but I will say speaking Vietnamese is essential to get into the deep depths of mongering.LOL, and Hanoi is your personal preference. OK. But don't try to convince the world that Hanoi is better than BKK, the tourist numbers alone decry that ego boosting assertion.

As you say, you are happy that's Hanoi is not a comfortable mongering scene. Well it sure is in BKK. Winner.

Nyezhov
03-11-24, 04:28
That is your personal preference. Hanoi is by far better than Bangkok in every single way. I would never want to live in Thailand, I think Vietnam is the best place in the world, I prefer Hanoi and the north. There are some of the hottest girls in the world in Nam Dinh and Hai Phong. That is what makes us all different, we all have our own opinions. I have been to Thailand many times, but as far as the people, culture, travel, food, girls, you can't compare the two, Vietnam wins by a mile and I am very happy that it is not a comfortable scene for mongering here, I hope it is kept that way. It is a gem if you know what to do, but I will say speaking Vietnamese is essential to get into the deep depths of mongering.LOL, and Hanoi is your personal preference. OK. But don't try to convince the world that Hanoi is better than BKK, the tourist numbers alone decry that ego boosting assertion.

As you say, you are happy that's Hanoi is not a comfortable mongering scene. Well it sure is in BKK. Winner.

Regardless, this is a Cambodia forum. You going to make yourslef look sillier by telling folks PP is better than BKK.

HanoiMongers
03-11-24, 05:41
LOL, and Hanoi is your personal preference. OK. But don't try to convince the world that Hanoi is better than BKK, the tourist numbers alone decry that ego boosting assertion.

As you say, you are happy that's Hanoi is not a comfortable mongering scene. Well it sure is in BKK. Winner.Anyone I have taken to my spots in Hanoi and Nam Dinh, they could not believe it. Bangkok is a shitty place, keep going to BKK, you wouldn't know what to do in a city like Hanoi, you seem like a real idiot. BKK sucks.

Nyezhov
03-11-24, 23:49
Anyone I have taken to my spots in Hanoi and Nam Dinh, they could not believe it. Bangkok is a shitty place, keep going to BKK, you wouldn't know what to do in a city like Hanoi, you seem like a real idiot. BKK sucks.LOL. Validation from your friends. How scientific.

Bet you dollars to Donuts that you're one of the many expats in Vietnam and Cambodia who can't get into thailand. Seen a lot on the message boards, Thailand tossed you out out or won't let you in, and you spend your time bashing the place. Interesting that you're doing it on a Cambodian board. They must have really hurt your feelings a little fella, you're stuck in a second rate City while everyone else goes to Bangkok haha sucks to be you.

Nyezhov
03-11-24, 23:59
For those of you interested in Hanoi now that Mr expert has come over here, I suggest you read the first three to five pages of the Hanoi forum. Remember such comments from reputable posters such as no infrastructure, mercenary people, traffic, crappy hotels etc. Remember such comments from reputable posters talking about how bad the scene is there and how nasty and rude the people are. Absorb, with bated breath, Mr Hanoi mongers statement that he knows where to get sex from ugly girls for $8. I dare say he's probably a Vietnamese American with a little bit of national pride, low standards and a lot of ego.

Based on the comments I saw over there, I will venture to say that Phnom Penh is probably a superior mongering venue to hanoi.

Mind you, nothing affects me since I live in Siem Reap and Monger in Bangkok, quite successfully I may add. I guess some folks don't like the fact they can't find $8 ugly girls there.

HanoiMongers
03-13-24, 03:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NewImage
03-15-24, 15:05
Ok never been but going soon. Best place to stay = Riverside research says but where near riverside? 130 street, 135 street, Near LE Crycee or Pontoon?

Prefer quick walk back to hotel from bars or do most guys get tuk tuk to take them around?

Looking at Sun & Moon? Any 4 star around Riverside near where I want to be. Maybe up to 100 UD per night?? Not too noisy at night.

Appreciate.

NI.

GreenBud
03-16-24, 01:05
Best place to stay = Riverside research says but where near riverside? 130 street, 135 street, Near LE Crycee or Pontoon?Le Crycee and Pontoon are walkable, but not really near the riverside. Street 130 is on the northern edge. IMO, Street 136 is the heart of the hostess bar / riverside area. Note, since the Streets run perpendicular to the riverside, your hotel on Street 136 (or any other street) can be either next to the riverside, or fairly far away.

Prefer quick walk back to hotel from bars or do most guys get tuk tuk to take them around?

Looking at Sun & Moon? Any 4 star around Riverside near where I want to be. Maybe up to 100 UD per night?? Not too noisy at night.From your stated preferences, I would recommend Amanjaya Hotel. Check Agoda or https://www.amanjaya-suites-phnom-penh.com/.

Standard room is around $85. It is a 4 star hotel. Large rooms. Guest friendly. Short walk to Street 136. Faces the riverside. Very comfortable beds. Since there are no bars facing the hotel, it is fairly quiet. You get some traffic noise, but it isn't that bad; a lot better than before; it seems people do not honk as much as before.

There are a lot of good 3 star options on / near Street 136 at half the price as above. Lux Hotel has a great location on Street 136. The rooms in the front is probably noisy, but the rooms in the back are quiet. Guest friendly. But the problem is that the beds are not that good. There are numerous other 3 star hotels around that area that has comfortable beds.

Xpartan
03-16-24, 04:45
Ok never been but going soon. Best place to stay = Riverside research says but where near riverside? 130 street, 135 street, Near LE Crycee or Pontoon?

Looking at Sun & Moon? Any 4 star around Riverside near where I want to be. Maybe up to 100 UD per night?? Not too noisy at night.

Appreciate.

NI.Sun and Moon is a 4* hotel about 2 blocks from the Riverside IIRC. Excellent, large rooms, $10 joiner fees (at least it was years ago). Rooms were around $60. For a quiet room, though, you'll need to specifically ask for an interior room (not a winner in terms of the view, LOL).

The best feature of this hotel is an amazing roof pool, but according to a recent report you must now pay for a spa entrance to use it. Don't know how much. I'd probably pay for the pool if stayed there, it's that good.

Mari1256
03-16-24, 15:53

Looking at Sun & Moon? Any 4 star around Riverside near where I want to be. Maybe up to 100 UD per night?? Not too noisy at night..I was very happy with the Lux 2 months ago, very large room at the back of the hotel, quiet good large bed, girlfriendly and less than 50 $.

Nyezhov
03-16-24, 23:42

Appreciate.

NI.It's not too late to change your plans.

Pyrrhus
03-25-24, 00:45
I have been offered the opportunity to spend 5 weeks in Phnom Penh and I don't know whether to accept it.

It'll be for work but at least 95% of my time will be my own.

The problem in that I visited PP around 15 years ago (my pre-mongering days) and although I didn't dislike the city, there wasn't a whole lot to do and I feel like 5 weeks may be longer than I'd care to stay there. The only thing that's giving it some interest is the thought of banging some cheap young Khmer girls. But truth be told, I've no idea what the scene is like.

I like 18-21 year olds. Assuming I'm able to bring girls back to wherever I'm staying, is there a steady supply of girls in that age range? I'm assuming I'd need to find them in bars. What is the usual price for girls to stay all night and into the next morning?

Also, are there many massage parlours there these days?

Sam Sanuk
03-25-24, 01:25
I have been offered the opportunity to spend 5 weeks in Phnom Penh and I don't know whether to accept it.

The problem in that I visited PP around 15 years ago (my pre-mongering days) and although I didn't dislike the city, there wasn't a whole lot to do and I feel like 5 weeks may be longer than I'd care to stay there. The only thing that's giving it some interest is the thought of banging some cheap young Khmer girls. But truth be told, I've no idea what the scene is like.

I like 18-21 year olds. Assuming I'm able to bring girls back to wherever I'm staying, is there a steady supply of girls in that age range? I'm assuming I'd need to find them in bars. What is the usual price for girls to stay all night and into the next morning?

Also, are there many massage parlours there these days?There hasn't been a lot of changes in the last 15 years except for the explosion of shopping malls. And and internet booking for local transportation via taxi or tuk tuk. Some of the old hangouts are gone but your weren't familiar with them in your pre-mongering days.

Main mongering venues are the hostess bars that have women / girls who are mostly 20-35 years old. Not a lot of 18-19, but you can find them. Bar fines are $10-$15; Overnight is always negotiable, but normal range is $50 and up. Most of the women shoot for $100. Unless you resemble Quasimoto, you can get acceptable for less.

Do not "assume" all hotels are guest friendly, though most are. Query the hotel directly via email. Some will allow outside guests, but charge a joiner fee.

Most massage joints are pretty lame compared to in Bangkok. Fishbowls, for instance, are relatively rare. The Street 63 massage joints full of Viets are a thing of the past.

SS.

Banana Boi
03-25-24, 01:31
I have been offered the opportunity to spend 5 weeks in Phnom Penh and I don't know whether to accept it.The real questions are do you presently work in a city where hobbying is better than PP or do you think you will be offered a job in a better city during those 5 weeks? If the answers are no it's a no brainer imo.

All the answers about girls and pricing can easily be found in this forum. I could sit here and regurgitate the info but are you really going to base your decision on one or two stranger's opinions instead of doing your own legwork?

D Cups
03-25-24, 03:11

Also, are there many massage parlours there these days?Jump on it. Seek and ye shall find. Its been awhile since I was there but in five weeks I'm sure you will find a special one or several. I had several in three days so you should be able to.

Pyrrhus
03-25-24, 09:32
The real questions are do you presently work in a city where hobbying is better than PP or do you think you will be offered a job in a better city during those 5 weeks? If the answers are no it's a no brainer imo.

All the answers about girls and pricing can easily be found in this forum. I could sit here and regurgitate the info but are you really going to base your decision on one or two stranger's opinions instead of doing your own legwork?I hear what you're saying but it's not that straightforward. Hobbying is undoubtedly better in PP but if I'm specifically wanting girls in their late teens or very early 20's, I'm not sure whether PP will be able to offer me enough to make it worthwhile. I'm in my early 40's and in my home city, while there's no mongering to be found, I can usually still manage to pull girls in their late 20's / early 30's without having to pay them. Most importantly, my home city offers a whole lot more than sex to keep me entertained.

I have gone back through this forum and I guess I've learned all I can about pricing. But I'm still uncertain about the availability of girls in my preferred age range. Most of the reports I've read (amongst the bickering) involve girls who are a little older. I'm still keen to learn whether I could feasibly bang a different 18/19 yo every second night. Of my stay.

It's all slightly academic at the moment since there's no guarantee that my work would put me up in a girl friendly hotel. I wouldn't have much say in that matter, although I could potentially request an airbnb over a hotel.

NewImage
03-25-24, 11:40
Does anyone know if Sun & Moon Urban still charge the $10 fee for joiners?

When are US dollars used and when is riel used? When I change money there should I just get US dollars??

Where is there a secure money changers near S & M?

How much to tip. Both girls and service staff / housekeeping.

Good English breakfast / English Pub food.

Appreciate.

4 FoW2.

P.S. Nyezhov. Have cut back to 5 days.

Pyrrhus
03-25-24, 18:53
There hasn't been a lot of changes in the last 15 years except for the explosion of shopping malls. And and internet booking for local transportation via taxi or tuk tuk. Some of the old hangouts are gone but your weren't familiar with them in your pre-mongering days.

Main mongering venues are the hostess bars that have women / girls who are mostly 20-35 years old. Not a lot of 18-19, but you can find them. Bar fines are $10-$15; Overnight is always negotiable, but normal range is $50 and up. Most of the women shoot for $100. Unless you resemble Quasimoto, you can get acceptable for less.

Do not "assume" all hotels are guest friendly, though most are. Query the hotel directly via email. Some will allow outside guests, but charge a joiner fee.

Most massage joints are pretty lame compared to in Bangkok. Fishbowls, for instance, are relatively rare. The Street 63 massage joints full of Viets are a thing of the past.

SS.Thanks for the thorough reply.

I didn't expect much to have changed. Hence my reluctance to accept the offer. As much as I like the idea of banging one girl after another for five weeks, I'd need something else to occupy my time. For the sake of my bank balance aswell as my sanity. I'm just not sure PP offers enough because I'm not much interested in shopping malls.

Having said that, I'm still undecided. If there were plenty of younger girls readily available, I wouldn't hesitate. Personally, I just don't have much interest in paying to be with anyone over 25 unless they are incredible looking. And even the 22-25 year olds would need to be fresh faced to get my interest. Ideally, I only want 18-21 year olds. I'll admid that I'm probably too picky for my own good. Do 18/19 year olds use Tinder much?

As far as massage parlours go, I've never really liked the fish bowl types anyway. And I don't usually go to massage parlours for FS. It's mostly just to lie back and be pampered for an hour without expending any energy. Obviously a happy ending is necessary. And I'll usually seek parlours that offer prostate massages.

And after making enquiries, I'm fairly sure I'd be staying in an airbnb near Tuol Tompoung Market. Would the bar girls be ok with that or do they only go to nearby hotels?

Fantasys
03-30-24, 12:29
Does anyone know if Sun & Moon Urban still charge the $10 fee for joiners?

When are US dollars used and when is riel used? When I change money there should I just get US dollars??

Where is there a secure money changers near S & M?

How much to tip. Both girls and service staff / housekeeping.

Good English breakfast / English Pub food.

Appreciate.

4 FoW2.

P.S. Nyezhov. Have cut back to 5 days.Sunday& moon, still the 10 usd, needed, and strict ID requirement policy.

Money exchange everywhere, 1 usd - 4050 are around, but day time. Recommend some riel in hand. Mostly 1000 riel, sometime when tuktuk, street food or shopping in tiny store, they will say no small changes trying to high price, even you give a 20 k bill.

Recommend Okay boutique Hotel. More friendly, khmer style decoration, but not enough place to parking cars. 4000 to tuktuk to bars riverside, Potoon. Breakfast there is ok. Nice sky bar and pool.

Most time I tip 500 or 1000 to service staff, as girls, it depends.

Tinder is a spp for booking 25-35 girls, most half or semi SW. And pics are always fake somewhat. Mostly 100 usd expected. I am a chinese guy in 50's.

Girl bar, 10-15 bar fine, 50-100. Some 18-19 girls not BJ. And most do not require condom if you do not ask to use.

Q: does anyone here has some ideas to find a regular local girls, long term, travel together, english spesking. ?

Sam Sanuk
04-02-24, 00:40
Q: does anyone here has some ideas to find a regular local girls, long term, travel together, english spesking?First, kudos to Fantasys for a valid / complete post answering another board members questions.

If I were looking for a "regular" Khmer girl who speaks English, I'd think that the best hunting grounds would be in stores and restaurants that cater to tourists. Hit on the sales personnel and waitresses.

Depending on one's age and maybe other criteria, find out where the uni girls hang out. Maybe in a Starbuck's or Brown's or Amazon coffee shops. As most know, "regular" Khmer girls need to be somewhat courted, so I expect patience and persistence should be expected.

Sam Sanuk.

Nyezhov
04-02-24, 05:17
First, kudos to Fantasys for a valid / complete post answering another board members questions.

If I were looking for a "regular" Khmer girl who speaks English, I'd think that the best hunting grounds would be in stores and restaurants that cater to tourists. Hit on the sales personnel and waitresses.

Depending on one's age and maybe other criteria, find out where the uni girls hang out. Maybe in a Starbuck's or Brown's or Amazon coffee shops. As most know, "regular" Khmer girls need to be somewhat courted, so I expect patience and persistence should be expected.

Sam Sanuk.Why anyone would ever want to chase a "regular" Khmer girl is beyond me. WODR, you have to be a total loser in your own country to come seek a GF here.

Fantasys
04-02-24, 09:39
First, kudos to Fantasys for a valid / complete post answering another board members questions.

Sam Sanuk.Thanks, Bro. Have been Coffee shops, nothing happened, maybe wrong location.

Philosophus
04-02-24, 20:08
The real questions are do you presently work in a city where hobbying is better than PP or do you think you will be offered a job in a better city during those 5 weeks? If the answers are no it's a no brainer imo.

All the answers about girls and pricing can easily be found in this forum. I could sit here and regurgitate the info but are you really going to base your decision on one or two stranger's opinions instead of doing your own legwork?So true! Atta boy, Banana Boy. Also: don't make age a fetish. I consider myself picky, but a 25 yo stunner can be more memorable that 18 yo street meat. And Cambo has variety, just look for it.

Sam Sanuk
04-04-24, 06:03
Why anyone would ever want to chase a "regular" Khmer girl is beyond me. WODR, you have to be a total loser in your own country to come seek a GF here.I think you came to your conclusion without considering the original poster would be in country for several weeks with a lot of free time. Indeed, he would not be visiting Cambodia to seek a GF here. As stated, his purpose would be for work, NOT for the purpose of seeking a GF. Aside from that, I have known (and currently know) quite a number of "regular" Khmer girls who speak good to very good English. They are a lot of fun and would be good companions--at least for a few weeks. LOL.

SS.

Sam Sanuk
04-04-24, 06:10
Why anyone would ever want to chase a "regular" Khmer girl is beyond me. WODR, you have to be a total loser in your own country to come seek a GF here.The original poster clearly indicated that the purpose of being in Cambodia for several weeks was for work with a lot of free time. The purpose NOT being there to "seek a GF". I have known and do know a number of "regular" Khmer girls who speak good to very good English; they are a lot of fun and have helped me from time to time negotiate everything from prices to travel plans. And they are not gold-diggers.

Sam Sanuk.

Fantasys
04-09-24, 09:05
The original poster clearly indicated that the purpose of being in Cambodia for several weeks was for work with a lot of free time. The purpose NOT being there to "seek a GF". I have known and do know a number of "regular" Khmer girls who speak good to very good English; they are a lot of fun and have helped me from time to time negotiate everything from prices to travel plans. And they are not gold-diggers.

Sam Sanuk.You do know what I am searching. It is boring, fucking a girl who come and leave after fucking. I just need more communicate.

Have to say that I am not a winner in seeking a GF in my own country. I like a girl submissive, and I like to have a sugar baby. Haha, but not a GF.

I like long term GFE, not a long term fuck. And it is nice to be with a girl who speak good english in phnom penh, yeah most time I stay weeks in Cambodia.

ManMountain
04-10-24, 01:59
Hi Chaps long time lurker first time poster.

I've been in Cambodia coming on 15 years now. 10 years ago was pretty good, around what Phnom all the coconut girls. Yes many were quite sore with a high risk of nicking stuff from you at any opportunity. But I like them a bit rough anyway.

For some time now they have been working hard to transform the city into a modern city with skyscrapers, western businesses like Starbucks and Dominos. They'd started rounding up all the street girls a while before, but when the SEA games happened and foreign diplomatic types were in town they had 30 cops on what Phnom all day and night. The girls up there are slowly drifting back but nothing like it used to be, at least not during the day or early evening. There was always a pretty broad selection of girls up there, now there will be 2 or 3 knocking around making it a sellers market and again not like it used to be.

Same with Sorya Mall. Since they knocked all that down, Sorya has become skid row with ice heads scattered along the pavements and doorways. The same usual super-ropey girls around home foods every day, with maybe 5 teeth between them.

I'm not so into bars, I don't really drink, and girls savvy enough to hold down a job in a bar is a girl savvy enough to take you for every penny she can get then forget about you 5 minutes later. Coconut girls were never like that, I have what Phnom girls I've been seeing on and off for 10 years, I've never had that kind of relationship with a bar girl. Though to be fair I did not go with that many girls from that many bars. I have a few interesting kinks. Coconut girls were always cool with that and game to try many things. Bar girls going to get paid regardless. Salary, plus lady drinks. They don't need to mess around with anything unusual they just want to get your $ and leave. That doesn't work so well for me.

I spoke to the guy that used to own Cerce bar. Now called Yam Yam or something. He said he sold up because the bar scene here is fading. Not enough customers to go round. General inflation pushing the price of girls up and up, and he said most his mongers have gone back to Pattaya. I can concur, we have a friend visiting right now, have hit maybe 6 bars the past week or so, and I think we were the only guys in the bar in every bar we went in. Even at 9 pm on a Friday night.

I love Khmer culture generally I think they are very sweet people. I would say, that a GOOD fck is not easily come by in this town, and I had a few fcks. Sex is not something Khmer are interested in generally, they don't understand the complexity or variety of it, other than videos they've seen on porn hub. 9 times out of 10 you'll get the famous 'starfish' - girl laying back motionless with arms and legs spread like she's hating every minute of it. I found Thai girls to be a lot more accommodating. And a few Viet girls I met over here, though those ladies steal at an Olympic level. Cute though.

They legalized ganja in Thailand not long ago. The ganj here is ok, the HG is quite expensive when I hear you can get decent HG in Thailand for a dollar a g. Everything here is maybe 3 or 4 times more expensive than it was when we came here and I don't know if that will continue to rise. And the cleaning up of the girls. Reasons to come here were 1. Cheap, 2. Girls, 3. Ganj. Take those away, I am wondering why anyone would ever come here.

To be fair I did not go up what Phnom late like after 10 pm or midnight, I heard it's busier then. There'll be girls moving among the crowds on Riverside during the evening busy time 6 to 8 ish. When the crowds leave the girls seem to leave, I guess with no crowds they are easy to spot and bust.

Does anyone know where all the street girls are going now? Any good leads there?

Realistically, should I be thinking about maybe moving somewhere else, like Pattaya (again)? Or to a different city?

Or if you have any useful mongering advice for this city, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for any waffle and many thanks for your help.

Nyezhov
04-11-24, 06:17

I've been in Cambodia coming on 15 years now. 10 years ago was pretty good, around what Phnom all the coconut girls. Yes many were quite sore with a high risk of nicking stuff from you at any opportunity. But I like them a bit rough anyway.

For some time now they have been working hard to transform the city into a modern city with skyscrapers, western businesses like Starbucks and Dominos. They'd started rounding up all the street girls a while before, but when the SEA games happened and foreign diplomatic types were in town they had 30 cops on what Phnom all day and night. The girls up there are slowly drifting back but nothing like it used to be, at least not during the day or early evening. There was always a pretty broad selection of girls up there, now there will be 2 or 3 knocking around making it a sellers market and again not like it used to be.

Same with Sorya Mall. Since they knocked all that down, Sorya has become skid row with ice heads scattered along the pavements and doorways. The same usual super-ropey girls around home foods every day, with maybe 5 teeth between them.

I'm not so into bars, I don't really drink, and girls savvy enough to hold down a job in a bar is a girl savvy enough to take you for every penny she can get then forget about you 5 minutes later. Coconut girls were never like that, I have what Phnom girls I've been seeing on and off for 10 years, I've never had that kind of relationship with a bar girl. Though to be fair I did not go with that many girls from that many bars. I have a few interesting kinks. Coconut girls were always cool with that and game to try many things. Bar girls going to get paid regardless. Salary, plus lady drinks. They don't need to mess around with anything unusual they just want to get your $ and leave. That doesn't work so well for me.

I spoke to the guy that used to own Cerce bar. Now called Yam Yam or something. He said he sold up because the bar scene here is fading. Not enough customers to go round. General inflation pushing the price of girls up and up, and he said most his mongers have gone back to Pattaya. I can concur, we have a friend visiting right now, have hit maybe 6 bars the past week or so, and I think we were the only guys in the bar in every bar we went in. Even at 9 pm on a Friday night.

I love Khmer culture generally I think they are very sweet people. I would say, that a GOOD fck is not easily come by in this town, and I had a few fcks. Sex is not something Khmer are interested in generally, they don't understand the complexity or variety of it, other than videos they've seen on porn hub. 9 times out of 10 you'll get the famous 'starfish' - girl laying back motionless with arms and legs spread like she's hating every minute of it. I found Thai girls to be a lot more accommodating. And a few Viet girls I met over here, though those ladies steal at an Olympic level. Cute though.

They legalized ganja in Thailand not long ago. The ganj here is ok, the HG is quite expensive when I hear you can get decent HG in Thailand for a dollar a g. Everything here is maybe 3 or 4 times more expensive than it was when we came here and I don't know if that will continue to rise. And the cleaning up of the girls. Reasons to come here were 1. Cheap, 2. Girls, 3. Ganj. Take those away, I am wondering why anyone would ever come here.

To be fair I did not go up what Phnom late like after 10 pm or midnight, I heard it's busier then. There'll be girls moving among the crowds on Riverside during the evening busy time 6 to 8 ish. When the crowds leave the girls seem to leave, I guess with no crowds they are easy to spot and bust.

Does anyone know where all the street girls are going now? Any good leads there?

Realistically, should I be thinking about maybe moving somewhere else, like Pattaya (again)? Or to a different city?

Or if you have any useful mongering advice for this city, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for any waffle and many thanks for your help.My mongering advice: go to Thailand once a month.

HG weed should be between $8-12 a g. I'm smoking basic Bangkok at $3. There is delivery there too.

There are no BJs in Cambodia.

Fantasys
04-11-24, 17:51

Sorry for any waffle and many thanks for your help.Sure, Thailand is better, thai girls are more understanding, not only boom boom and go. And easy to find one who speak english.

Duolingy
04-12-24, 03:29
My mongering advice: go to Thailand once a month.

HG weed should be between $8-12 a g. I'm smoking basic Bangkok at $3. There is delivery there too.

There are no BJs in Cambodia.Could you please recommend someone in Bangkok for HG weed. Thank you.

Nyezhov
04-12-24, 23:33
Could you please recommend someone in Bangkok for HG weed. Thank you.I assume you mean down by the fun area, try the Dutch seed place near Thermae. If you're going to leave The Tourist district, you can go to happy cannabis in bang pho or Fat Buds in Ekkamai. If the Nepalese kid on the corner of soy Arab is back in operation, which depends on the cops, he has super quality weed, tell him that you were referred by the old American guy that lives in Cambodia.