PDA

View Full Version : South China - Guangzhou

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

StinkyFeet
05-04-18, 09:10
To be completely honest, this is going to be my first time in China. But I will write a report for every single one.You never punted before? You can write your experiences other than China in the appropriate subforums. Just saying. And no, I won't give out any contacts until I see the reports since almost every new member that asked for helped never wrote anything or even said thanks.

Leaper
05-04-18, 14:04
Hello,

Tried the Kama last night. Around 1 am, no action. Sooo regular girls asked for 2500 rmb, this is awful. Moved to meet friends at the Party Pier. After 3 or 4 cocktails noticed 2 good looking girls. 2 hours of talking and one of the girls agreed to come with me. Great night, but too much time wasting.

Anybody can advise me in PM massage or spa with beautiful girls and HJ / BJ option? Also will be very pleased for "verified" hooker wechat.

Thank you in advanced.

Pradeen Baba
05-05-18, 20:49
For all the desperate souls in Guangzhou posting this info about this massage place again.

It's very near to Luzing lu. This was my third visit in as many trips. Nice place in a big hotel building. Good facilities comparing price. Room nice and clean with attached shower area with bath tub. Attaching pics.

Girls quality average in looks and many young ones. You can even ask to see the girl on reception. And all are well behaved and mannered girls. Very polite, cooperative and eager to please. Massage is not bad either with very relaxed and slow HJ with lots of teasing and massage at all the right areas.

Total damage 258 all including is a steal in the present scenario in Guangzhou with big portion of watermelon and a tea complementary. A 50 rmb tip was all, to make the girl feel happy and she kept massaging my feet and legs even after the deed.

Cheers.Prince MV sir.

Seems I was earlier or didn't made the RTFF. Very well. OMG. What an insane moment.

Its OK. Hope I can make it up on my next trip.

Punk Boulala
05-07-18, 23:04
It is so sad to hear the reports from Guangzhou nowadays because I for one remember the good old days too. I lived in Guangzhou for over 15 years all in. I gave up and moved away from China in 2014. As PrinceMV2 describes, there were FS BBS, massage and saunas everywhere in town and the surrounding areas, SWs around the Garden and China Hotels 24/7. KTV with huge lineups and several night clubs were well stocked with foreign girls if that was your fancy.

I still visit China a few times a year and, although you can still find action, it will never again be what it was in the day. Many senior members on this forum, myself included, don't even bother looking in China anymore and are traveling to other destinations in Asia to pursue our hobby.

Just my POV.

OAH.I agree China changed drastically, but I feel that almost the same can be said for everywhere. Even Thailand ain't what it used to be. My guess is mobile phones in the hands of the girls has made it easier to connect online and, as a result, no need to sell themselves to brothels, go-go's, BBS, etc.

JackMonger
05-12-18, 07:26
Jackmongher here,

I have been reading past posts, and so many of you fellows have mentioned Yang Yang, so I'd like to trade her contact for a WeChat girl that I have in my to go list.

Any brother that is interested, please PM me!

Cheers.

ShenyangKnows
05-16-18, 02:25
I read the forums and I try to post when I have good intel. In general I go for the massage joints because I have my reasons. I really hate the 45 minute quicky and I get annoyed by all the fake photos on weChat. I have two things to share.

1. Using WeChat look around I added a couple of "prospects". The accepted me and then told me about their "Spa". They boasted that they have amazing service and service starts at 488. I went down the rabbit hole to a similar ad in Shenzhen so I knew a little what to expect when I went there. I arrived at the first place and it was obvious to me that it was going to be the same thing as Shenzhen. Sometimes I decide to just go along for the ride and see what happens but last night I wasn't in the mood so I left. The second place had a waiting line out the door. Guys sitting everywhere on couches. Either they provide some amazing service or their sales people who suck in the WeChat "look around" crowd are amazing. Either way I sat on the couch for 45 minutes before I left.

2. Kama. Before I went to the massage place I wanted to check out Kama. I went around 10:30 but there was literally only me and two other customers in the place. I went to the two massage places and struck out so I decided why not give Kama another try. I went back and by now it was 11:30. It was more crowded this time. They gave me a nice table right up front with not cover charge. I sat for about an hour scanning the room looking for someone who might want to have a drink together. There was one Chinese girl who was about a 5/10 who kept walking around to different tables and trying to get a guy but no one was biting. There was a table or two of what appeared to be Colombian girls. One Colombian girl in particular was a 9/10. She walked past me twice and both times I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Since this was literally my first time ever trying to pick up a girl in a bar I figured going for the gold would be stupid. So I sat there like a loser. There was a table of Chinese ladies behind me but they were mid 30's. I locked eyes with one a couple times and she looked interested but again, I'm stupid so I looked away and went back to my beer. Then a small group of girls walked in and sat in perfect eyesight with me. Two of the three were 5 or 6 but one was an 8. She had a really nice smile. I looked over at her and smiled and I think she smiled back but I wasn't sure if she was smiling at me. A little far away. Stupid. Then I wasn't sure what to do so I went back to that damn beer. 5 minutes later I looked over again and smiled and she definitely smiled back so I gestured for her to come have a beer. She came over immediately and when she got closer I noticed something. She was a 9. For me she was a 9. Beautiful smile, nice eyes and not wearing ridiculous amounts of makeup. I bought her a beer and we tried to talk but that was impossible. She pulled out her phone and told me I was handsome blah blah blah. She asked if I wanted a girlfriend and I replied absolutely. She typed out 300! I thought, this can't be right. Then she said USD. So I realized it was about 2000 RMB. I didn't even haggle at all. I know, the shame! I just smiled and agreed and out the back door we went. Come to find out she's Vietnamese. I've spent some time with two Vietnamese women in Guangzhou at different times. The one last night and another one at a Spa up near the airport that provides FS. Vietnamese women can be pretty awesome! We chatted in the car on the way home and she kept saying she didn't think I would like her because I'm so handsome. I'm not handsome. I asked her how old she thought I was and she said 28 or 29. I'm not 28 or 29. Add quite a few years to that and you're getting close. She didn't come across as trying to stroke my ego or anything but it was funny. When we got back to the hotel I handed her the room key and told her I'd be up in a few minutes. I prefer not to draw attention from the hotel staff. The rest I will keep to myself since I had one of the most amazing nights of my life. She just left my room a few minutes ago and we were having a hard time keeping our hands off each other. I've never done it 3 times in one night but last night was a first. It was crazy. She was very good at everything. I enjoyed every minute. She's not a regular at Kama apparently she is just visiting from Vietnam and might be back from time to time. From what I could see there were no less than 20 WG's at Kama last night. Most were 5-7. A couple Colombians were 8 or 9. Maybe one 10. Personally looks is only part of the overall possibility for satisfaction. I like looks plus a really nice personality. Last night my friend had both and it was a really nice time.

If anyone is interested in the FS Spa up near the airport just find the Holiday Inn Express near the airport. If you are facing the entrance of the Holiday Inn Express the spa is directly behind the HIE. So you walk around the building to the back and you will see a hotel called Lavende or something like that. The SPA is on the second floor of that place and it has FS or at least it did the last time I was there which was January. Price was around 500-600. Good luck.

Ckone72
05-22-18, 14:07
Sent you PM.

Could you please check.Only have 2 days and looking to get some contacts. Anybody can help.

KingPing007
05-24-18, 11:14
Only have 2 days and looking to get some contacts. Anybody can help.Reaching Guangzhou this weekend. Can anyone share the digits? Thanks.

Viajando Musico
06-01-18, 00:53
Tried Kama again tonight around 1 am. Just one or may be two doable chicks. I saw one guy asking how much to an average viet and she asked 3000 rmb. The guy laughed on her face. Closing time is now 2 am. I think the st rate should be max 500 for this stuff as reported by a fellow brother and 800/1000 LT.

Cave was closed. The next building Peralta river building had a kind of hidden club on floor 3 with professional dancers dancing on Indian songs and lots of Indians and Chinese guys drinking and dancing with them. Not my scene so came out.

Gypsy king was closed around 2.15 am. Two fat and out of shape African girls approached me and asked for massage. One told she us great in massage and BJ. Just for fun I asked price and she.

Quoted 500. She could have agreed for less I know but was not my taste. (Forget to wrote about Hepburn on Sunday night it had a enrage crowds with no pickups. True colour had medium crowd and hang tan is closed for now and will reopen on 25th.).

Once upon a time in Guangzhou there used to be a club called 'Tang'. I don't know how many of you knew or remember it but that was the best and kama was a far behind second. I picked best of Latinos, Brazilians and Russians from tang.

2. Than the kama was at its peak.

3. There used to be tons of girls on road between tang to garden hotel at around 4 am the closing time of clubs.

4. Cave was one of the major attraction.

5. Gypsy king for African girls.

6. China hotel Mac the.

7. Starbucks coffee opposite Garden hotel outside of which I picked one of the best girl in my life whom I kept meeting in many more trips. A perfect model and sweet girl.

8. There used to be the red light bbs massage shops e everywhere in the city for a quick relief.

9. Loads of full service massage joints. The Baiyun hotel opposite garden had a line up of awesome chinese and even Russian girls in its sauna.

10. The card guys distributing service providers name cards everywhere with asking rates of 200 rmb for 18 year old gems.

11. Many many more places which I knew and many more which I dint knew. I particularly miss the hei hei club too.

So all is gone. Everywhere in China. As said by many seniors and experts in China forum ' its no more a place for mongering. But those who have not seen previous days were seen so happy enjoying with the below average viet in kama even tonight. So forget the past and enjoy the present if you can.

Cheers.Prince,

You got me laughing and thinking back those good old days with this post, very good summary for our playground in Guangzhou in the past 20 years or so. I believe your post also stirs up fun memories of many forum members. I for one, had visited most of the joints on the list. Sad the see that Guangzhou is not as fun as it used to be even I don't have to go to Guangzhou or China on a regular basis any more. I would be bore to death without the presence of those Colombianas.

Swpc10
06-11-18, 10:51
For all the desperate souls in Guangzhou posting this info about this massage place again.

It's very near to Luzing lu. This was my third visit in as many trips. Nice place in a big hotel building. Good facilities comparing price. Room nice and clean with attached shower area with bath tub. Attaching pics.

Girls quality average in looks and many young ones. You can even ask to see the girl on reception. And all are well behaved and mannered girls. Very polite, cooperative and eager to please. Massage is not bad either with very relaxed and slow HJ with lots of teasing and massage at all the right areas.

Total damage 258 all including is a steal in the present scenario in Guangzhou with big portion of watermelon and a tea complementry. A 50 rmb tip was all, to make the girl feel happy and she kept massaging my feet and legs even after the deed.

Cheers.Directions to this place.

Line 5, Xiaobei stop. Go out Cee exit (3rd letter).

Turn left, and follow road. You will come to an intersection where the another road bears left, cross the intersection and keep going straight on the road past the metro stop.

It is just a few yards after you cross. On the left.

5th floor for the spa.

Good massage, nice HJ. We worth the price.

Sudhaakargupte
07-08-18, 01:52
Guys,

In Guangzhou on a trip. Would be great if you guys can share some digits. Can share digits in India in exchange.

StinkyFeet
07-08-18, 14:20
RTFF and you'll know where to go. No one will spoon fed you.

Guys,

In Guangzhou on a trip. Would be great if you guys can share some digits. Can share digits in India in exchange.

Dg8787
07-08-18, 20:46
RTFF and you'll know where to go. No one will spoon fed you.Whoa SF! I don't think he wanted it spoon fed to him. Just hand it to him with chopsticks!

StinkyFeet
07-09-18, 05:54
Whoa SF! I don't think he wanted it spoon fed to him. Just hand it to him with chopsticks!"No one will spoon feed you".

"No one will chopstick you".

Sounds awkward almost gay actually and the phrase just doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nice.

Yeah. I don't have much patience for members with less than 5 posts requesting info that are clueless of the situation (crackdown) and are just too fukn lazy to do any actual research.

I actually have tons of contacts but will never divulge to lazy non-contributing clueless members.

Swpc10
07-09-18, 10:09
Jackmonger here.

I have been in China for a while, but just recently found this awesome source of wisdom AKA ISG and I thought I'd share the few spots that I know. I've lived in Chengdu for a few years and recently moved to Guangzhou, so most of the places I know are in Chengdu. Happy to share via PM so I don't spam this forum. And here in Guangzhou, I've heard of several places so I made my list and started the mongering campaign a few days ago in a place called a Spa in a shopping mall (yes, a shopping mall) 8th floor. It is very close to Tai koo hui, Ganding metro station exit A. If you get there, just ask any guard at the mall and they'll show you to the elevator.

Just got to the reception right out of the elevator and was asked if I had a reservation, which I didn't, so they made me wait for a few minutes and then came a girl with a numbered bracelet and showed me to the lockers room. Once there, they checked my bracelet number, gave me a locker and the guy there helped putting my clothes in the locker as I undressed. Then went to the showers (not great, very old), then was given a pijama and went to the waiting area. Confortable personal reclining sofas, each one wit a TV. Then another guy came to ask me if I knew the number of the girl that I wanted, I said it was my first time in this place and that I wanted the 400 rmb massage, so he asked me how would I like my girl, to which I said young, pretty and slim hoping to get something decent hahaha. The guy said no problem and that I should wait a few minutes there. After 20 minutes or so, he came again telling me my room was ready and took me there. Was greeted by exactly what I asked for: slim, pretty, mid 20's and fake boobs, overall I'd say an 8. So Massage was 90 minutes, including a real massage and then she undressed but kept her panties on and down to business -BBJ with CIM-. Then a few more minutes of massage, shower and check.

Overall I'd say the place is a 7, it looks old but the staff is fairly attentive and my girl did ok. BTW, the total was 480 rmb.

Will report on new venues soon. Happy mongering.

Cheers.I think this place is closed. 8th floor?

Found the elevator, but it would not go to the 8th floor, which was labeled for spa and massage. There was a foot massage on the 7th, with the same name, so went there. They said the 8th floor massage was closed.

Swpc10
07-09-18, 10:15
Tried this place out.

To find it, the spa in not in the hotel, the entrance is near the street. From a distance, it looks like a bar with some outside seating. The sign says SPA, but it is somewhat hidden in Chinese characters.

What looks like the bar is the wall around the stairs down.

You go down quite a ways to the reception. Once you pay, you do into a locker room and disrobe and get a towel. Then to the shower area, which has a large hot tub / pool and a steam room. Then you go and put on the pajamas, then to the lounge. There are tables and chairs and food and drink. Or you can go to the lady who schedules and she takes you number and has you rest in a lounger while you wait.

The massage rooms do not have doors. But the girl can put up a fabric panel that keeps casual looks out, but does not stop someone from looking if they want.

According tot he schedule later, only HJ is available. And with the rooms, I can believe it. A good massage and he.

But for the price, it would be fine if you spent some time there, had some food and drink, watched some TV, etc. If you want a massage and HJ only, the place I mentioned below near Xiaobei station is a better deal.

ErikJin
08-11-18, 04:31
Hey guys!

This is going to be my 4th time in Guangzhou, I'll be there end of Aug.

Usually get my fix st the President Hotel.

Get pretty good service for about 600 RMB.

Looking for some new venues!

Any good recommendations? Anyone down for a drink?

Thanks.

ErikJin
08-11-18, 04:53
Hey guys!

This is going to be my 4th trip to Guangzhou, I'll be back at the end of Aug!

I usually get my massage at the President Hotel, not bad, usual damage is 600 RMB.

I want to try more venues! Any recommendations?

Anyone down for a beer?

OldAsiaHand
08-12-18, 22:07
The room I had did have a door with a window. She put a towel over the window for privacy. I took the 500+RMB package for 45 minutes with he. I think the 90 minutes was 900+ RMB.

Tried this place out.

To find it, the spa in not in the hotel, the entrance is near the street. From a distance, it looks like a bar with some outside seating. The sign says SPA, but it is somewhat hidden in Chinese characters.

What looks like the bar is the wall around the stairs down.

You go down quite a ways to the reception. Once you pay, you do into a locker room and disrobe and get a towel. Then to the shower area, which has a large hot tub / pool and a steam room. Then you go and put on the pajamas, then to the lounge. There are tables and chairs and food and drink. Or you can go to the lady who schedules and she takes you number and has you rest in a lounger while you wait.

The massage rooms do not have doors. But the girl can put up a fabric panel that keeps casual looks out, but does not stop someone from looking if they want.

According tot he schedule later, only HJ is available. And with the rooms, I can believe it. A good massage and he.

But for the price, it would be fine if you spent some time there, had some food and drink, watched some TV, etc. If you want a massage and HJ only, the place I mentioned below near Xiaobei station is a better deal.

DavidParis
08-15-18, 07:41
Hello gents,

At the risk of getting flamed and beaten up for asking a question as a "zero contributor". I was hoping someone might share the very general information about hotel girls in Guangzhou. The specific question being; are there still working girls hanging out a major tourist / business hotel bars and so forth?

Certainly have no intention of upsetting anyone!

Thanks and brgds.

DavidParis.

StinkyFeet
08-15-18, 19:21
Leftovers that no locals would want is what you'll find on the street. Not sure about hotel bars but expect to be very expensive since they only with cater to foreigners.

Your best bet. Ask your male China contact for KTV with girls. Have a couple thousand cny on you. Try not to pick on the first lineup unless the planets align when you see her. Ask the mammasan if the girls are available for takeout.

Hello gents,

At the risk of getting flamed and beaten up for asking a question as a "zero contributor". I was hoping someone might share the very general information about hotel girls in Guangzhou. The specific question being; are there still working girls hanging out a major tourist / business hotel bars and so forth?

Certainly have no intention of upsetting anyone!

Thanks and brgds.

DavidParis.

Fbi5555
08-20-18, 09:27
Hello everybody,

I'm going to visit Guangzhou during this September. I'd like to know if there are some foreign girls available? Thanks!

MrMoron
08-23-18, 22:21
I saw the ads in the happy massage webpage had a Guangzhou section. They helped me find good parlors in Beijing in the past. Unfortunately none of the Guangzhou parlors had listings updated or reviewed since 2014. However, the massage girls' listings seem to be updated regularly. I just got back to China and haven't gotten a been able to get a new SIM card yet, so I honed in on the ads that mentioned WeChat since I didn't have to call or send an SMS message.

First one to respond was 'Lulu. ' 'Lulu' said she was an independent provider, not an agency. She said she worked alone. Her fee was 1000 for 2 hours, for massage and sex, and another 100 for taxi service. This all seemed too good to be true, so I kept asking a lot of questions. Finally satisfied, I arranged for her to come over to my apartment at 11 pm.

So was it legitimate? Nope! I sent "Lulu" 100 for the taxi via Alipay so she would come over. "Fifi" arrives at 11:15. Not the girl from the picture in the ad, but it's China so what else is new? She asks me for the money, I send her Alipay, but to a different account than before. "Fuck, it's an agency, and she doesn't want me sending the money to the mama san's account," is my thought. She asks for 1300. I agreed with "Lulu" that it was only 1000. "But I need money for the taxi!" 'Fifi' says. I tell her 1000, I already sent the taxi fare to "Lulu. " "Fifi" asks me if I want another girl. Fuck, she's upselling. I say no. She keeps messaging others via WeChat and never stops throughout her brief visit.

How was the act? "Fifi" takes off her clothes and tries putting a condom on me before even touching me. She says 'Sex now, massage after. ' I tell 'Fifi' to slow down, because I'm not hard yet. Briefest of covered oral, before she lies down on her back. She keeps insisting I cum, all the while WeChat messaging on her phone. I barely started pumping away and she's hurrying me to finish, and offering to finish me with a hand job because I'm too big (I'm not). I cum in the bag. "Fifi" asks if I want another girl, a young beautiful girl so I can cum again and get my massage for 600. I say no, "Why, so she can run in and out of here like you? No thanks. " She lowers the price to 500. I say no again. Before I can take off the condom, she's fully dressed and heading out the door. She was here a total of 15 minutes. Distracted upselling clockwatcher. I message 'Lulu' thanking her for providing me such awful service. I need to stop getting door service. Only once has it worked out well.

Avonite
08-25-18, 20:03
First time poster so please be patient. Was in Guangzhou and had the opportunity to get away. A little background. Had my share of mongering through out my adult life. I only speak Cantonese and English and recently came back for vacation. Hop in a cab and told the driver, take me to a bath house nearby. I was dropped off at Spelland. First when I enter the facility, it looked very professional. A guy started speaking to me in Mandarin. Not sure what he was saying but long story short, he gave me a wrist band / locker key and ushered me up the stairs. Walking upstairs you enter into a locker area. An attendant will look at your wrist band and bring you to your locker. He will assist you with disrobing and provide a towel. After he has put your stuff away, the locker is locked. I believe both keys must be present in order to unlock. Bring your cellphone with you as this is a relaxation center / bath house. You first will pass a showering area where you are expected to shower. After showering you have options to sit in a whirl pool, dry or wet sauna, or receive a table shower. I was afraid of the table shower as only males are allowed in area. I skipped all that and proceeded to the getting dressed. Once you are in this area, an attendant will give you a pair of shorts and shirt to wear. You now can go onto other floors of the club. There are areas for movie, food, mahjong, etc but I was there for the massage. I took an elevator to the 3rd floor o believe. There are English signs telling you what is on each floor so you can't go wrong. After the elevator four opens another attendant will show you the different types of massages. He was speaking mandarin so I had no idea what he was saying. All I knew was there are 90 minute massages ranging from 398 - 598. The guy pointed to a 398 one and I agreed to what was the traditional Chinese oil massage. I waited in the area until a mid 30's female masseuse came and brought me to my room. The room had no doors but each masseuse carried a bar similar to the one we put up in our showers at home and made a makeshift barrier. There was still a window area so anybody passing would still be able to look in if they want to. The room was fairly dark. I was told to take of my shirt and lay down face first. I was so happy when my masseuse spoke Cantonese. The massage started with my shoulders and down to my legs. I requested a relaxing massage versus having her force her knuckles into me. I wanted to fall asleep but she kept an ongoing casual conversation. OK. Time to flip over. She word on my arms first and then my legs. As she was starting to work on my inner thighs, she casually brush her hands on my balls. I start to sport a pretty goof stiffy. She continued working on my other legs, similar technique again ever so slightly touching. We started talking again when she suddenly dropped the bomb on me. She only does legitimate massages. She was flattered but she kept apologizing to me. She even gave me other places that provide that type of service. As the disappointment settled in she finished with a scalp massage which I have to say was very enjoyable. When I got up, dressed, and started walking, she gave me a tip. Next time get the 598 massage. They might be able to help me with that. Not sure if this is true but I guess I will have to find out next time. I walked back in the showering area and dressed and left. The damage was $430 or so. Not sure what the 30 was from but I didn't care. Overall the massage was good. The cleanliness was OK. I was told I can eat for free but that's not what I was there for. The conversation and massage was good but walked out with blue balls.

Avonite
08-26-18, 18:52
Looked at past reports and thought I go economical and visit xin yue xin. You first enter the hotel and go up to the fifth floor. This is definitely your budget hotel type of place. As the elevator door opens, you are met by a female attendant. Her English is relatively well. You pretty much has an option of oil massage for 258 or add 30 for what I think is a table shower option. I chose the cheaper one. The attendant asks another girl to escort you to the room. The room was on the 4th floor so we took some back stairs to the room. The lady that escorted me to my room was a tad bit on the older side. I was kind of disappointed but in my mind, I was thinking. That's what you paid for. She left the room and I got undressed. OK this is a motel 6 room. Nothing to report back. It was your rent by the hour type of room. I heard a couple knocks on the four and entered another girl. I was pleasantly surprised. She is probably a 6 at best but was better / younger. She later paper clothes on the bed and pillow. I layer down and the massage began. The massage was good. Flipped over for more massage and received a happy ending. Got up and showered, got dressed and left. Overall you definitely get what you pay for. I can't say I would return. The place is just too run down for my taste. Massage-7 facility-4 overall experience-5. If you need to get one out of the way, this can be the place.

Dave1990
09-20-18, 04:48
So I am a long time poster in the Suzhou forum but recently relocated to Guangzhou / Foshan. I am in a relationship now so not really out for much mongering. The forum here left me worried it would be hard to find decent options in the area, but I do speak Mandarin and am not afraid of asking frankly what they offer up front. I am living up in Northeastern Guangzhou off of the line 6 metro stop "ShaBei" (third from the end), so most of my reports will be up this way. So I have tried several places around and a lot of them don't do he, but if you search this area (zoom in around the Line 6 Metro Stop ShaBei) for the China Construction Bank on GoogleMaps you will find one near the corner of JianShe Ave and ShaXi Ave a few blocks south of the Metro, I would say it is about a 10-15 minute walk or you can jump in a cab or offer the 3-wheel disable handicap guys 5-10 RMB to take you to the KFC south of the metro stop. On the corner is a Pizza Hut and KFC, then just east of there is a China Construction Bank on JianSha Ave. Right next to it is a massage place (east side), go in and take the elevator up. I ended up with #252, she was quite attractive and while there is a window on the door a he was included in the 199 or maybe 168 RMB massage. I forget now how much I paid but the he was included. There are a couple of other places down the street that offer he as well but this one was the best service for the best price. It is at 23.1417883, 113.2085322 on google maps.

Let me also say that all the places here in Foshan have pretty much stopped offering showers or changing of clothes, so if you are going for more exposure it is important that you dress for the occasion. I always wear a light-fabric, loose-fitting running shirt and a pair of normal shorts, but rather than underwear I wear a pair of US style basketball shorts, they are loose and thin and allow for easy access for much more actual skin on skin touching. When I get into the massage I take off the normal shorts for the massage. It makes the whole experience better IMHO.

I don't get the appeal of paying 1000 for FS when these he places are cheap and plentiful. There is another place up the street (north on ShaXi Ave) that was quite fun, it comes up as HaoYunLai Department Store on Google Maps just north of there, it is a hotel on the 3rd floor and a massage place on the 2nd floor with signs outside for some girls and pricing. The gal I got was beautiful and she got right up next to me and we basically made out for 20 minutes. She was grinding on me hard and I could have come even with the basketball shorts on at this place, but figured I would hold out for the he. She said no he was available in the end but maybe more is available on repeat visits or maybe she was fishing for a tip. Regardless, I left with no he but making out with her was well worth it. It was like a first date for around 200 RMB, as I recall.

I do speak Mandarin and chat the girls up so maybe your results may vary at the 2nd place but the first place was a 100% he included in the massage, it was amazing and so cheap. I will repeat and will post more reviews from around this area soon.

Taina1976
09-26-18, 06:58
Hi all!

Where I can find African or Latina girls now? Only Kama-club?

There is no more clubs?

Dave1990
09-27-18, 13:01
I went back to this same place as I reported earlier, so a few clarifications. The massage place in question is about 4 doors east from the China Construction Bank, after the bank is a restaurant / bar, then a clinical massage therapy place that is legit, then a place with a police sign warning about the ills of drinking and getting in fights, if you look into that open hallway you will see the 4th floor massage place prominently advertised at the elevator. Inside the elevator it was all massage stuff. I went in today and got the 279 RMB massage, this time they offered me to change to their clothes and then showered after too. It was very comfortable this time with a bed rather than the foot massage seat that reclines. I got 252 again and she was as beautiful as I remembered. Saw a few other pretty gals there too. Will be back.

BloemKool
10-05-18, 21:37
Hello guys,

Well I visited Guanzhou 2 years ago. I will go back in November. The first time I stayed in canton hotel.

It's near Beijing road. Surprisingly the girl was massaging me was offering a HJ / BJ.

I was wondering if this is a common thing in China or just in a few selected hotels.

Any good recommendation?

Kind regards.

Newbi1982
10-17-18, 15:28
I m from Sri Lanka, and now in China for Canton fair.

I m at Wellsun Hotel.

Can someone, who is familiar in this area, please help.

Me to find a girl for sex?

Also I m interested in pubs and strip bars too.

Thanks in advance.

StinkyFeet
10-17-18, 21:10
How much can you afford? You know Guangzhou is expensive? If your accustomed to Sri Lanka prices your going to have a bad surprise.

I m from Sri Lanka, and now in China for Canton fair.

I m at Wellsun Hotel.

Can someone, who is familiar in this area, please help.

Me to find a girl for sex?

Also I m interested in pubs and strip bars too.

Thanks in advance.

Newbi1982
10-18-18, 01:53
How much can you afford? You know Guangzhou is expensive? If your accustomed to Sri Lanka prices your going to have a bad surprise.Prices are ok Sir, If you lead me and give me good contacts.

I ll be grateful to you.

1000 to 2000 is ok with me, if they give good and genuine service.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

StinkyFeet
10-18-18, 07:20
Prices are ok Sir, If you lead me and give me good contacts.

I ll be grateful to you.

1000 to 2000 is ok with me, if they give good and genuine service.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.Kama club should have freelancers that welcome foreign guests.

ShinyMewtwo
10-19-18, 06:26
Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I've RTFF so have some kind of idea about the scene in Guangzhou. However, some posts are old so may be outdated in regards to price and availability since there have been heavy raids going on around China.

ATM I'm in Guangzhou and from my understanding the only places to get freelancers are Kama and perhaps Cave bar? (haven't been there though) I'm looking for more suggestions as kama is getting boring. Prices (in kama) also range from 1000-1500 LT depending on the girl with some dudes even offering 2 k+ depending on the girl and where she's from. These days entry price is 50 bucks while last month it was free (due to canton fair I suppose).

And St is not available? I guess it also depends on the time and girl.

Furthermore the massage scene is alive but you need connections to get FS. Most large places such as spell and no. 9 are legit and no FS available unless your lucky and can get a HJ. As for the non legit places prices are around 400 (I've only been to one with a local friend or mine) for FS.

Back pages are a no go as all if not most are fake.

So can anyone help me out as to where other spas are available for massage? And also freelancers?

Thanks.

StinkyFeet
10-21-18, 14:30
Furthermore the massage scene is alive but you need connections to get FS. Most large places such as spell and no. 9 are legit and no FS available unless your lucky and can get a HJ. As for the non legit places prices are around 400 (I've only been to one with a local friend or mine) for FS.I don't know why your asking for advise when you already have a local to guide you. They are the best too get info.

Sudeepgul
10-22-18, 10:47
Hey man,

Could you please PM me with Yang Yangs contact info? My last day in Guangzhou today.Please give contacts please.

ShinyMewtwo
10-22-18, 10:48
I don't know why your asking for advise when you already have a local to guide you. They are the best too get info.My friend is out of town right now so can't help me out. I'm just wondering if there are any other clubs like Kama where freelancers roam around but I guess there's not?

I don't really like the music that they play most of the time at Kama.

Sudeepgul
10-22-18, 11:36
Thanks for the feedback.

I saw the ads in the happy massage webpage had a Guangzhou section. They helped me find good parlors in Beijing in the past. Unfortunately none of the Guangzhou parlors had listings updated or reviewed since 2014. However, the massage girls' listings seem to be updated regularly. I just got back to China and haven't gotten a been able to get a new SIM card yet, so I honed in on the ads that mentioned WeChat since I didn't have to call or send an SMS message.

First one to respond was 'Lulu. ' 'Lulu' said she was an independent provider, not an agency. She said she worked alone. Her fee was 1000 for 2 hours, for massage and sex, and another 100 for taxi service. This all seemed too good to be true, so I kept asking a lot of questions. Finally satisfied, I arranged for her to come over to my apartment at 11 pm.

So was it legitimate? Nope! I sent "Lulu" 100 for the taxi via Alipay so she would come over. "Fifi" arrives at 11:15. Not the girl from the picture in the ad, but it's China so what else is new? She asks me for the money, I send her Alipay, but to a different account than before. "Fuck, it's an agency, and she doesn't want me sending the money to the mama san's account," is my thought. She asks for 1300. I agreed with "Lulu" that it was only 1000. "But I need money for the taxi!" 'Fifi' says. I tell her 1000, I already sent the taxi fare to "Lulu. " "Fifi" asks me if I want another girl..

Tommylove
11-01-18, 20:34
China girls love to use fake pix, so I don't have much hope. But I will be in Guangzhou soon and would like to give her a try, to see if she's the real thing baby. Peace, TL.

Watsapp an online contact. Got few pics within few minutes. Asking rate 500st, 700 2 hours and 1500 all night. Pics received were too good so I have my doubt. Lady said if no same girl as in pic than no deal, no need to pay taxi money. Shared the digits with my friend in Guangzhou. He called the lady immediately but he will report me tomorrow. Attaching pics.

Cheers.

John067
11-02-18, 03:11
China girls love to use fake pix, so I don't have much hope. But I will be in Guangzhou soon and would like to give her a try, to see if she's the real thing baby. Peace, TL.Her name is Meachal. Right? Contact number taken from one website? In contact with 2 to 3 girls. But I ask them for the video call to let it confirm me they denied and I don't think she will be real. If she is then m ready to pay 1500 rmb.

John067
11-02-18, 10:38
China girls love to use fake pix, so I don't have much hope. But I will be in Guangzhou soon and would like to give her a try, to see if she's the real thing baby. Peace, TL.This girl is from online site but it seems fake.

I'm in contact with her and wants to make advance appointment but she refuse to be on video.

I'm ready for 1000 rmb for her.

John067
11-05-18, 17:07
China girls love to use fake pix, so I don't have much hope. But I will be in Guangzhou soon and would like to give her a try, to see if she's the real thing baby. Peace, TL.Still waiting for the person reply man.

I've got the same pics from one Michael name girl. But after searching on net found other pics too of same number. So please note this is agency.

I contacted her today got the rates of 1500 rmb for 2 hours for 2 shots.

Now planning to book one. Asked tk send the real girl pic not fake.

Tommylove
11-06-18, 09:51
I'm going to be in Guangzhou only for a day or two, and wondering what the best saunas are? Anything as good as those in Macau? Or, fingers crossed, do any of them offer red rope service? You know, so I can check that off my bucket list? Thanks in advance!

StinkyFeet
11-06-18, 16:24
Red ropes are extinct.

Go to Macau otherwise you'll waste tons of time looking for a Guangzhou sauna.

I'm going to be in Guangzhou only for a day or two, and wondering what the best saunas are? Anything as good as those in Macau? Or, fingers crossed, do any of them offer red rope service? You know, so I can check that off my bucket list? Thanks in advance!

Maiden6666
11-11-18, 09:33
Thanks to all who have provided the best info they could. Intrave to Guangzhou frequently and am sick of the bait and switch of wechat of fake profiles. Having read through the forums notice many who have legit contacts. Looking for something real. Any chance I could get a PM with some good gouge. I usually stay at the China Marriott.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Samsungskruf
11-11-18, 19:50
Thanks to all who have provided the best info they could. Intrave to Guangzhou frequently and am sick of the bait and switch of wechat of fake profiles. Having read through the forums notice many who have legit contacts. Looking for something real. Any chance I could get a PM with some good gouge. I usually stay at the China Marriott.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.I'm tired of sitting in the different hotel lobby's looking at the stream of beautiful and clearly ordered ladies without knowing where to find them, could anyone give me some Guangzhou contacts?

Tommylove
11-13-18, 19:27
Red ropes are extinct.
Go to Macau otherwise you'll waste tons of time looking for a Guangzhou sauna.Ah, good to know. Sad to hear I missed out on red rope!

Anyway, I'm only there for a day and would still like to find a decent sauna, to get a massage to deal with the air travel blahs.

StinkyFeet
11-14-18, 15:14
I'm tired of sitting in the different hotel lobby's looking at the stream of beautiful and clearly ordered ladies without knowing where to find them, could anyone give me some Guangzhou contacts?Which hotel's are you sitting at that your able to see a stream of hot girls? What time are you seeing them? Depending on the hotel and time, they could be hotel incall girls (can be hot), KTV girls going to work / meeting up with a regular KTV guest (stunners!) Or (highly doubtful, since their "B" grade) outcall girls.

Have you ever thought about of just approaching them to get their number?

Tommylove
11-15-18, 09:01
Is this different from the Xin Yue Xin Hotel at 329 Huanshi E Road?

Total damage 258 all including is a steal in the present scenario in Guangzhou with big portion of watermelon and a tea complementry. A 50 rmb tip was all, to make the girl feel happy and she kept massaging my feet and legs even after the deed.

Cheers.

RahulSd1983
11-17-18, 09:36
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me for finding a good massage place with extras provided. Coming tonight for the first time in Guanghzou. Help appreciated. Is it safe to call escort to room?

OldAsiaHand
11-18-18, 20:46
I'm going to be in Guangzhou only for a day or two, and wondering what the best saunas are? Anything as good as those in Macau? Or, fingers crossed, do any of them offer red rope service? You know, so I can check that off my bucket list? Thanks in advance!I have fond memories of the red ropes but I have not heard about any availability for many years. The last place I remember was in CP but I'm sure that is gone now. For those of you that are not familiar with this service, the girl would tie the red ropes to the bars on the ceiling and hang by her feet whilst giving you a BBBJ. Then, she would make a swing with the ropes so she could sit while you stuck it in standing up on the bed. Those were the days my friend.

Just my POV.

OAH.

OldAsiaHand
11-18-18, 20:53

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

JacksonThere are always some mamasans outside the hotel. Many of them will bring the actual girl over for you to look at before you take them or ask them to come up to your room. A little extra effort but you can guarantee you get what you pay for that way.

Just my POV.

OAH.

BigTex904
11-23-18, 14:11
OK fellas. My first post will be a gift for all you visiting Guangzhou. If you are familiar with the metro system, take line 5 to ChebeiNan and head north on Chebei Road outside Exit see. Walk about 200 meters and across the street on you left there is hotel called Paco hotel formerly known as the Raystar; you can search it on the English version of the Didi app (China's version of Uber) and it will pop up. It's also on Google Maps. Head up to the 3rd or 4th floor and FS is available for 700-800 rmb. Girls are so so about 6-7/10 but nice enough for those looking for a nice time in Guangzhou. Very convenient for those of you here for the Canton Fair.

Always Randy
11-30-18, 07:20
Is this different from the Xin Yue Xin Hotel at 329 Huanshi E Road?Thanks for the address. Tried this place last week. Arrived in the hotel and went straight up to the 5th floor. There was some signage in the lobbby. They asked to pay the 258 up front and then ushered me down some back stairs and into a single room with massage table and shower. Not the typical lounge area where you can relax with a drink and fruit to take in the situation as I was expecting. I didn't get to choose but the "younger ones" was a mid 40's looking housewife. She said everyone there is about the same age and all married. She gave a decent massage. Happy ending was available and she had a nice touch to entice me but I didn't go for it. Masseuse left and had glass of water and a plate of sliced up orange brought in. No mention of tip was asked for. Got dressed and left down elevator. Noticed the ladies at the reception desk aren't very friendly to people who can not speak to them in Mandarin.

Kolkata81
11-30-18, 16:14
Hi everyone,

I will be visiting Guangzhou alone for business. I would like to know name and numbers of independent escorts in Guangzhou. Could anyone help me with the same? I would prefer Indian, American, UK or Russian. Please help with contacts of Independent escorts and not any escort agency.

Thanks.

Navilxxx
12-04-18, 04:16
I will be in Guangzhou for a 15 hours. Is there a hotel or massage parlor near the Airport that provides extra.

Tommylove
12-07-18, 05:14
I'll be in Guangzhou for a 24 hour layover, so I wanted to get some advice from the expats? Here are my questions:

1) I'm staying at the Leeden Hotel. Is there anything fun nearby?

2) Is there a decent sauna anywhere near the hotel? I know I can't find red rope or anything as good as Macau, but is there anything decent?

3) I'm trying to decide between two restaurants for dim sum, which is better, QIU the 6 ZAI JI - 丘22823;6仔35760; or NAN YUAN RESTAURANT - 南22253;37202;23478;?

The former is at 2ND FLOOR, 525 BINJIANG DONG LU, HAIZHU DISTRICT- 海29664;21306;28392;27743;19996;36335;525号28023;29748;28286;21830;38138;20108;27004;.

The latter is at 142 QIAN JIN LU, HAIZHU DISTRICT - 海29664;21306;21069;36827;36335;142号.

Thanks! Much obliged!

Tom.

West Med
12-12-18, 00:31
Hello!

I am in China for the first time and blocking to hobby.

I am staying at the Royal Mediterranean hotel in the Tianhe district.

Can anyone give me a few tips or good leads? There seems to be some action from the fifth floor night club, but when I went and the elevator doors opened, it seemed almost empty.

Anyone with experience at this hotel??

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

West Med.

Samsungskruf
12-23-18, 04:26
Which hotel's are you sitting at that your able to see a stream of hot girls? What time are you seeing them? Depending on the hotel and time, they could be hotel incall girls (can be hot), KTV girls going to work / meeting up with a regular KTV guest (stunners!) Or (highly doubtful, since their "B" grade) outcall girls.

Have you ever thought about of just approaching them to get their number?Cavan Hotel in Gongye Dadao Zhong, Haizhu District.

The ladies are all Chinese and stunners! Half of them dress and look very high class and I would say there is about 30-40 girls every night entering between 9 and 11.30.

I doubt it's KTV girls as most of the guys seems to be coming down from their rooms or directly from the hotel restaurant and then must go through some awkwardness coordinating the meet from their phone as they clearly don't know each other's faces.

I don't speak Chinese and it would be a bit weird chatting up a girl that's there waiting for some other guy, maybe I'll try holding out my Wechat ID or something.

I've always seen the occasional girl entering the hotels in the evenings, but nothing like in this hotel and the girls looks much hotter than the KTV girls I've seen in Shanghai.

StinkyFeet
12-25-18, 05:43
KTV are operating in numerous ways to get the girls and customers together. The time you are saying sounds like KTV. Customers normally reserve a KTV room through a mommasan. They arrive to the room around 6 to 8 depending when girls start to work. It's dependent by city and establishment. More city though.

Three girls would typically do a lineup at the room when everything is settled at the room. Fees, drinks, expectations, etc.

Than drinking, games, and special events. Around ten to midnight the girls ask permission if they can change into their civilian clothes, which is code word for do you want her to come to your hotel room. If the guest agrees than the girl will not return to the KTV room but meet at the hotel. Either at the lobby, or designated floor. Payment already being handled already.

Cavan Hotel in Gongye Dadao Zhong, Haizhu District.

The ladies are all Chinese and stunners! Half of them dress and look very high class and I would say there is about 30-40 girls every night entering between 9 and 11.30.

I doubt it's KTV girls as most of the guys seems to be coming down from their rooms or directly from the hotel restaurant and then must go through some awkwardness coordinating the meet from their phone as they clearly don't know each other's faces.

I don't speak Chinese and it would be a bit weird chatting up a girl that's there waiting for some other guy, maybe I'll try holding out my Wechat ID or something.

I've always seen the occasional girl entering the hotels in the evenings, but nothing like in this hotel and the girls looks much hotter than the KTV girls I've seen in Shanghai.

Samsungskruf
12-26-18, 15:25
KTV are operating in numerous ways to get the girls and customers together. The time you are saying sounds like KTV. Customers normally reserve a KTV room through a mommasan. They arrive to the room around 6 to 8 depending when girls start to work. It's dependent by city and establishment. More city though.

Three girls would typically do a lineup at the room when everything is settled at the room. Fees, drinks, expectations, etc.

Than drinking, games, and special events. Around ten to midnight the girls ask permission if they can change into their civilian clothes, which is code word for do you want her to come to your hotel room. If the guest agrees than the girl will not return to the KTV room but meet at the hotel. Either at the lobby, or designated floor. Payment already being handled already.I've done KTVs, but this isn't a a normal bring the girl home situation where the girl arrive just after, also it clearly looks like they don't know each other. I'm thinking its a webpage like 141 or and agency.

Talking about KTVs, anyone know the bring the girl home rates in Guangzhou?

ArifBD
01-10-19, 16:48
It was about 18 months ago I wrote about Veronica. Believe it or not, having mongered in 20+ countries, I can certify she gave me the best blow job in my life. I posted about her in ISG and shared her WeChat with many fellow mongers. Unlike most Chinese starfish, Veronica is 100% nympho, she enjoys what she does, probably enjoys a little bit too much!!

I did myself harm by sharing her contact info, last time her rate was 1200 2 hours 2 shots, now she takes 2000 1 hour 1 shot, every additional hour 2000 Quite expensive in China standard but well worth it. Over the past 18 months, I contacted her several times but we kept missing each other, When I am in Guangzhou, she was in HK or SZ or Beijing, though her base is Guangzhou. Anyway, this time I contacted her before going and she was in Guangzhou, lucky me. She arrived spot on time, interestingly she remembered me well including what I did etc. She gave me awesome A+++ BBBJ followed by covered sex, missionary and then doggy. She don't do anal but light rimming is OK. Once I came, she asked me if she could swallow the cum!! I gladly obliged and she had me record it on her phone! Damn! I wanted her again next morning but unfortunately I had to go to SZ early morning and come back to catch my flight.

I know this post may sound as if I am pimping her, guys, I am not, read my other posts in other forums, maybe you can dig out my last post about her. My PM is currently disabled as I haven't renewed my subscription, I will do it soon and will share her contact if asked by PM.

Happy mongering.

Thair9999
01-14-19, 02:51
China girls love to use fake pix, so I don't have much hope. But I will be in Guangzhou soon and would like to give her a try, to see if she's the real thing baby. Peace, TL.This look like to be Xu Dongdong's picture. Xu Dongdong is a actress.

Tommylove
01-16-19, 10:47
I was traveling with a girlfriend. An open minded one. And took my girlfriend to Shuibo Sauna, and they rebuffed her at the door, saying "Men only. " So I walked her two blocks away to a famous "blind massage" place, which only cost $75 RMB an hour. I set her up with a 2 HR session, and went back to Shuibo. The 8th floor is for handjobs and blowjobs. Which was offered via an English language menu card, with an option to get Thai massage as an upgrade. The 7th floor is for full service, but wasn't open yet.

The waiting area has about 150 lounge chairs, and each has a monitor for it. It's almost like business class massage. I waited 45 min for a girl. The massage girls all wear LBD (little black dresses) with high heels. They're all sexy and look like South China girls (where Miss A is from). The receptionists all look like they're from Hong Kong, more of the SE Asia mix in blood (where Amanda from San Leandro is from). Anyway, my girl was pretty, and gave a decent massage, on a futon on the floor. She didn't offer to get naked, and the BJ was more of an appetizer to a handjob. Hand job is 398 RBM, blowjob is 498 RMB. I didn't see what full service costs.

It was fine, but pales in comparison to what you can get in Macau!

Zozzimus5
01-27-19, 12:12
Went to Kama on Tuesday at 11 pm. Only two other punters, and maybe 20 girls? All Vietnamese, no one above a 7 (for comparison I think Judy's in Shanghai fields a lot of 8's and 9's). I wound up bailing.

In October I went at like 1 am and it was a different story. Full house, lots of racial representation, lots of lookers.

So for you newbies: the party starts later. LT seems to cost 1500. And And they force you to buy a drink at the bar, so that's another 40 (coke) or 80 (beer).

DevilHeart
03-11-19, 11:35
Hi everyone,

I'm from Kolkata India visiting Gaungzhou soon can anyone share some contacts of good working girls / escorts in the city as well as massage parlours with full service.

Jodeso1990
03-16-19, 18:48
Hi guys,

I'm staying at the Hilton Tianhe during canton fair phase 1.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I heard Spa NO9 was really good. But not sure if full service was available.

I know a lot of people talk about Kama too, but I keep hearing mixed reviews about it. Not sure what to expect.

Sorry to ask, but if anyone has any Wechat # of girls they have been with, I can trade for a number for a slim beautiful Chinese girl named Annie who's in Guangzhou often.

Thanks.

Bobcat123
03-27-19, 17:33
It seems like all the places at the moment are doing only 90, or veggie massages. Went to a place near where I live, confirms that no services are being offered. Is there a crackdown going on?

HornyBabaji
03-29-19, 13:06
I would suggest better to visit kama, it usually starts bit late, now a days much more Vietnamese compare to Colombian, but its a reasonable place and usually you get a good service from Vietnamese. I would rate it higher than Manhattan, Judy's or Maggies. To some up according to me its a best place in China, apart from that you guys can try cat walk disco, neat the bar counter you will find some girls.

Regarding spa no 9, nanmei ossotto and ocean, were good for handjob.

HornyBabaji
04-12-19, 14:34
Hi guys,

I am coming for chinaplast, and rooms are not available in my regular hotel, so please suggest me some good hotels 4 star and 5 star which are complete girl friendly. Dongfang hotel is available but issue of cleanliness is over there.

Will update my trip report once the tries is over.

Harisadu420
04-23-19, 21:36
Will be visiting Guangzhou next month. Any advice on "A Decent" girl friendly hotel in a nice location. And advice / contact to get good action.

HornyBabaji
05-02-19, 15:18
Kama is the best place for pick up, in case it is closed you can pick girl at cat walk club near the bar counter, you can find some Vietnamese. Regarding hotel you can stay at Dongfang hotel its budget friendly have fun.

SexInCity
05-02-19, 19:59
Hi guys,

I am coming for chinaplast, and rooms are not available in my regular hotel, so please suggest me some good hotels 4 star and 5 star which are complete girl friendly. Dongfang hotel is available but issue of cleanliness is over there.

Will update my trip report once the tries is over.Hampton zhujiang new town by Hikton.

Aloft Tianhe by Marriot.

Both are 4*.

Adigis
05-05-19, 04:42
Is anyone knows is this hotel still have massage and club inside?

Amike
05-05-19, 21:19
Looking for massage place not too expensive. Also if reliable connection please do PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ogt969
05-06-19, 07:02
I can't find this place on maps, could you say where it is?

I was traveling with a girlfriend. An open minded one. And took my girlfriend to Shuibo Sauna, and they rebuffed her at the door, saying "Men only. " So I walked her two blocks away to a famous "blind massage" place, which only cost $75 RMB an hour. I set her up with a 2 HR session, and went back to Shuibo. The 8th floor is for handjobs and blowjobs. Which was offered via an English language menu card, with an option to get Thai massage as an upgrade. The 7th floor is for full service, but wasn't open yet.

The waiting area has about 150 lounge chairs, and each has a monitor for it. It's almost like business class massage. I waited 45 min for a girl. The massage girls all wear LBD (little black dresses) with high heels. They're all sexy and look like South China girls (where Miss A is from). The receptionists all look like they're from Hong Kong, more of the SE Asia mix in blood (where Amanda from San Leandro is from). Anyway, my girl was pretty, and gave a decent massage, on a futon on the floor. She didn't offer to get naked, and the BJ was more of an appetizer to a handjob. Hand job is 398 RBM, blowjob is 498 RMB. I didn't see what full service costs.

It was fine, but pales in comparison to what you can get in Macau!

Ogt969
05-06-19, 17:21
So I went here based on the report, I asked the guy who ushered me into the room for a "pretty girl massage". He was cool, and sent me a WeChat later telling me to let him know before I come for pretty girls. Idk if that means I'd get prettier or not, but nice guy.

The girl I got was really pretty though, I didn't take off any clothes, but laid down on her and she massaged my head and face. I started to massage her from below, then she grabbed my dick and said it was big. She tried to give me a HJ, but I couldn't take any clothes off, and she kept worrying about people in the hall because the door had a window. She later told me they were cracking down. We connected though, and she said she wants to hang out, but she might want money. There was basically no massage, just cuddling and trying to give me a HJ, but I couldn't cum under the circumstances. It was 90 min and 318 rmb. I think they know what's going on, but have to keep it on the DL. Many other people getting regular massages in other rooms. I think it has potential, but it was kinda ridiculous trying to cum while she kept her attention on the hallway. I didn't see any other pretty girls, just one that wasn't pretty.

I'm trying to decide if I signs WeChat the guy and ask him about any pretty girls who give happy ending, or other massage shops. I don't want him to scold her though, because we might hook up for free later. I'll let you know if I do hook up with her. I'm 33 and white redhead so I might have an advantage with the Chinese girls, just to let you know YMMV. But I'm no stunner.

If anyone knows anything near Baiyun that would be awesome. I'm only here for a few more days. Thanks for all the info! For me it was worth it to get the good energy, but I think if the massage was better and more teasing, I would have like it a lot more, and been able to cum more easily.

I went back to this same place as I reported earlier, so a few clarifications. The massage place in question is about 4 doors east from the China Construction Bank, after the bank is a restaurant / bar, then a clinical massage therapy place that is legit, then a place with a police sign warning about the ills of drinking and getting in fights, if you look into that open hallway you will see the 4th floor massage place prominently advertised at the elevator. Inside the elevator it was all massage stuff. I went in today and got the 279 RMB massage, this time they offered me to change to their clothes and then showered after too. It was very comfortable this time with a bed rather than the foot massage seat that reclines. I got 252 again and she was as beautiful as I remembered. Saw a few other pretty gals there too. Will be back.

Teltel
05-07-19, 06:01
I can't find this place on maps, could you say where it is?A quick google (took less than ten seconds) shows address and telephone number.

To save you this valuable ten seconds here is the info:

Phone: 8558-9756;156-2619-9693.

Address: 8/ F,West Tower, Tianyu Square,623 Tianhe Road.

Do not forget to write a report after you go there

Teltel.

HornyBabaji
05-18-19, 12:44
Coming to Guangzhou next week have a local male friends who know little Chinese and are leaving there from many years, I want to try KTV, money is not a constraint so please guide me about KTV which is welcoming for foreigners and tips to get girl back to hotel thanks.

Mpl777
05-20-19, 15:39
So I tried to go to Shuibo tonight. I found the place just fine, but when I went to pay, they asked for my identification and turned me down because I don't have local identification. I'm Asian and can speak Mandarin just fine, so I asked if I had to be a Chinese citizen and they said yes. Shook my head and left.

Dropped into the Sauna at President's Hotel afterwards and they were OK with me not being a citizen, but told me I had to wait an hour and a half so I just gave up.

Benjo999
05-21-19, 16:13
Hi,

Can anyone PM some massage parlors that give happy endings (any type) that is near the Flower City Square / Grand Hyatt Hotel. Better if walking distance ( 1 km from origin). I couldn't find Kang Yi Ju (nearest one I could search) even when walking for 20 minutes around the supposed area I searched. Any help is appreciated

Simba999
05-29-19, 01:02
Anybody like to team up in Guangzhou this week, to go hunting?

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ablablat
05-30-19, 04:46
I am very excited to be moving in the area of Guangzhou in the fall. To get a head start, I'll be looking for places that offer specific services. On the web, I found a page that had a list of Erotic Massage Parlors, and I don't mean the kind that just gives you a hand job, oral sex, or sexual intercourse (although there's obviously no finer way to end a session). I'm talking: Nuru Massages and legit Prostate Massages, Lingam Massages or Yoni, or even nice soapy / oil massages like in Thailand. Anyhow, I came across a list of places and perhaps some of you could shed a light and comment on this list's worthiness and its places:

Anshang Shuitang Spa Club (No. 28 Nanzhou Road, Haizhu District).

Hai Zhi Zhou Spa Center (A5 first floor Nanzhou Huayuan Nanzhou North Road, Haizhu District).

Beiyi Spa Life Center (Zhongshan 5th Rd Branch, May Flower Business Square, 68 Zhongshan 5th Road).

Bo Yue Hui SPA Leisure Club (2/ FBlock A,Hongjing Garden,62 Chigang North Road).

Deyi Sauna (No. 680, Renmin North Road, near Panfu Road / Panfu Lu).

Haisha Health Center (3/ F, Block A, Huahai Building, No. 232, Jiangnan Avenue).

Health Center of the Yihe Hotel Ouzhuang (416 East Huanshi Road).

Huichaoge Leisure Center (8 Shipai East Road, Tianhe District).

International Royal Spa and Diner (inside Changsheng Hotel, Nanyang,38 Xinghua Road).

Kang Yi Ju Massage (Zhujiang New City Branch, 6/ F,Guomen Hotel, 66 Huachen Avenue, Zhujiang Xincheng).

Jin Lu Massage (1-2/ F, Jinhui Building, 100 middle of Guangzhou Avenue).

Long Tao LE (4/ F, Longzhou Hotel, No. 75, Shuiyin Road).

Shiwai Taoyuan Sauna (4/ F, Ocean Hotel, 412 East Huanshi Road, Yuexiu District).

TianLi Leisure Center / Tianli Sauna (11, Song Nan Road, LuoCongWei Baiyun District).

It is said that those places offer some of the types of massages I am looking for. Perhaps the list is plainly outdated, irrelevant or pointless, but I want to get the ball rolling and bring contribution to the Guangzhou page. I'm not kidding myself by expecting Guagzhou to be as plentiful as Thailand, but it's got to be better than Taiwan where it's impossible to get any of the services listed above. What say you? Are my expectations too high? 10-4.

Thair9999
06-10-19, 03:42
I was there in April for Canton Fair.

City:
Very nice and clean city. I had no trouble at all, walking around no one bothered me at all. Felt safe all the time.

Metro:
I was really impressed with the metro system, very easy to use, safe and cheap. You can get anywhere in the Metro.

Taxi:
The are reasonable, just remember they do not speak English so a translation app on your phone is must. Mostly at time they will go without meter, also be careful when paying them, 1 of them gave me a fake 100 RMB at night.

Food:
No issues at all, you can find all levels and kind of food here.

Internet / Communication:
The sim card are not hard to get, make sure you have VPN otherwise majority of services we are used to are blocked.

Now to main reason we all check this forum:
WeChat: I got lots of numbers through the escort websites and connected with them through wechat app. All pictures they send are fake mostly of Vietnamese actors / models. Now my first day there, I contacted one through the wechat, I was told 1100 RMB and provider was at my hotel on-time. I was not expecting the girl in the picture and of course the one showed up was not. She asked for 1300, and I showed here the text, then she said ok to 1100. She was bit older and mechanical in service.

Kama: After the spending the whole day at fair I went to Kama at night, there was a 50 RMB charge on that day, I guess it is on Friday and weekend they charge it, because other days they did not. The waiters are aggressive specially the female waiters, so 1st thieng I used to do was order a perrier 40 RMB, you can sit at bar with that on the tables they want 500 RM orders. Now at Kama you can find almost all kind of company. Majority is Vietnamese, some Russians / Eastern Europeans, some Colombians, some Chinese and I even saw 1 Indian girl on the weekend. They all ask $150 for ST and $400 for LT, I had some for $100 and some will not budge one penny.

After only 1 try with wechat rest of my stay I just used Kama, because I wanted to see who I pick not at the mercy whoever shows up. The service at Kama varies form provider to provider. I got BBBJ to covered everything, small kiss on cheek to DFK, so it is your luck.

Andy Wan
06-13-19, 17:13
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Guangzhou at the end of the month. I land early morning and I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza City Center. Once I've checked in and freshened up I think I'll be ready for some action. I'm Chinese but I can't speak Mandarin.

Hotel options:

The hotel has a spa on the 5th floor, does anyone know if they offer extras?

I've heard hotels have a magical "massage" button in their rooms that you can use to order someone in. Is that the case? What's the protocol if you want somewhere better looking than whoever turns up?

Is there anywhere nearby that can communicate in English where I can get guaranteed sex?

Online:

My preferred method is ordering online to the room but I've read here that you never know what's going to turn up. What's the best source and does anyone have any tried and trusted recommendations (I appreciate you don't want their price going up)?

Any other advice?

For the massage type places is it HE/ BJ only or can you get everything?

Thanks.

MrMoron
06-14-19, 08:54
I would venture to guess like 90% of the African and Vietnamese women using Tinder here in Guangzhou seem to be working girls. Some have offered me one shot full service for as low as 500 RMB, which ends up being more when taxis fees are involved if they come to you (or if you have lots of free time and want to explore the metro, you can arrange to go to their place). Most seemed to charge about 1000-1200. In my experience, they don't seem to bring or have condoms ready, so bring your own bag.

MrMoron
06-14-19, 21:32
For the most part you're supposed to call or text the number and they send someone to your hotel room or apartment, but you never know who will show up to your place.

However, some have WeChat QR codes, or you can simply try searching the phone number's WeChat account and sending a friend request. You will usually get an agent that will post the pictures of the available girls in his or her WeChat moments, which are arranged by location, or who will send you a different QR code that sends you to a website that basically lists all their available technicians, or who will WeChat message you to ask what type of girl you are looking for and send you a bunch a pics and you choose which one you want to see. Each listing is a menu with pics, vids, services provided, extras, height, weight, age, bra size. Either way, you tell the agent which girl you want to see and at what time, and he arranges it with girl and tells you where her incall is and you go to the service provider's incall. The incall is usually but not always a hotel or an apartment Tancun if you choose a girl in the Tianhe District, or a hotel on Guangzhou Dadao if you choose a girl in Haizhou, or one of the hotels along the river if you choose a girl in Yuexiu. I have no idea where the Baiyun or Panyu incalls are.

The service is expensive for China. The least expensive listing I have seen was 1000, and that was a one off special. They are usually listed as somewhere between 1500-3000, but probably more because most of the agents want a higher commission than that, and most of the girls, whether Chinese or foreign, ask for extra to service a foreigner. You can try haggling with the agent over the price beforehand. Sometimes they will budge, sometimes they won't. So I get it, it's expensive. However, if money isn't an issue, the benefits are it is full service, 90 minutes, two shots on goal, massage, shower, in a clean room, on a bed, the girl matches (or mostly matches, there is a lot of filtering in the picture apps they use) the picture, and the listings usually include a brief video clip as well to further assure you what you see is what you get. Also, since there are several girls in the same hotel, you can contact the agent and ask to see another girl if the girl who opens the door was not what you were expecting at all. Generally speaking, the Chinese techs will wash you when you shower and give an uncovered blowjob, while the foreign ones rarely do either of these, but your mileage may vary.

Mark1980
06-21-19, 15:43
Here is the contact number stay away like plague. +86152xxxxx643.

First, the girl try to get more money immediately after she steps into your room and not just a little bit extra, a lot more. She is around 35 ish I say and ugly as f. Basically while I was waiting for her in the lobby, every girl who walked in was hotter than her.

I wanted massage with happy ending. She did 20 minutes instead of the one hour agreed one, one hand was on the phone the entire time and then she did the happy ending so fast it literally was hurting my dick.

Among many girls, this is absolutely the worse one ever.

Pelmeni
06-25-19, 20:29
Happened to come to Guangzhou by business trip. After a whole day of work was kinda exhausted and wanted to have some rest for my body and mind, but a lot of things not existed anymore so I asked my friend, who is native citizen, to gather update info he told me about Spa and stuff but I did not want just BJB and HB I'm more active myself not considering at my age such things when you just lay I don't get real pleasure so I asked more and he barely deny I don't know why but at the last moment gave me contacts with prices. He told me for now most of girls work like this in a hotel rooms you contact with them when you come near the hotel they give you room number you come and get what you search for. I contacted the girls pretty young from 22-26 you know Chinese age I needed for night it cost me 300 $(2000 rmb) I arrived to the hotel chat them then they provide me with the room number and floor when I came I did not like the first girl actually I did but I just wanted to see others so without problem went downstairs and they gave me change I stayed with the second the girl was 7/10 she takes shower with you blowjob was surprisingly good at one night you can do 5 shots starting from 11 pm till 9 am got a good massage of lingam room was alright and girls behaviour so overall what I think worth that money next time will come to the same place by the way if you curious one shot cost 80 (550 rmb) got a good time I know what my choice for next time I come here.

WanderMan68
07-02-19, 18:10
I had a rare chance to visit Guangzhou and made my way to Kama. I went there at 10:30. That was too early. There was no customer at all. The girls start to come in at about 11. Mostly east Asian girls in their late 20's or 30's. They were in two groups sitting at two tables. I did not find anyone of them attractive. And then I spotted a full-figured Arabic looking girl. I always had a thing about Arabic women and cannot let the chance go. I approached her and asked about the cost, ST 150 USD. We went back to my hotel. She was a lot of fun. Nice BBJ and nice fuck in various positions. I ended up fucking her twice at $250. We chatted in between. Her English was easy to understand but limited. She was from Turkmenistan and had two kids. So, she was a MILF. My first Arabic MILF.

MrMoron
09-06-19, 09:29
Now to main reason we all check this forum:
WeChat: I got lots of numbers through the escort websites and connected with them through wechat app. All pictures they send are fake mostly of Vietnamese actors / models. Now my first day there, I contacted one through the wechat, I was told 1100 RMB and provider was at my hotel on-time. I was not expecting the girl in the picture and of course the one showed up was not. She asked for 1300, and I showed here the text, then she said ok to 1100. She was bit older and mechanical in service.

Kama: After the spending the whole day at fair I went to Kama at night, there was a 50 RMB charge on that day, I guess it is on Friday and weekend they charge it, because other days they did not. The waiters are aggressive specially the female waiters, so 1st thieng I used to do was order a perrier 40 RMB, you can sit at bar with that on the tables they want 500 RM orders. Now at Kama you can find almost all kind of company. Majority is Vietnamese, some Russians / Eastern Europeans, some Colombians, some Chinese and I even saw 1 Indian girl on the weekend. They all ask $150 for ST and $400 for LT, I had some for $100 and some will not budge one penny.

After only 1 try with wechat rest of my stay I just used Kama, because I wanted to see who I pick not at the mercy whoever shows up. The service at Kama varies form provider to provider. I got BBBJ to covered everything, small kiss on cheek to DFK, so it is your luck.Huh. Lived in Guangzhou for over a year, and never tried Kama, but some of the Russian hookers I saw said they used to work there (They would usually complain about the change from foreign management to Chinese management and the place going downhill as a result). Lots of places in that area and in nearby Taojin, like Hill Bar and the Garden Hotel, used to have all sorts of working girls. Same with the hotel bars and clubs in Zhujiang New Town, like at the W and the small little Revolution Cocktail on Xingsheng Lu. Hooley's around closing time was pretty packed with African working girls. I should try Kama whenever I go back, I suppose. Basically I had good results with adding people from Tantan, Tinder, or those little business cards they dump on the street outside bars, so I never tried Kama.

BloemKool
10-16-19, 23:45
Anybody like to team up in Guangzhou around 30 OKT - 7 Nov, to go hunting? And checking around.

The 1
10-17-19, 20:32
Hello guys,

I was in Guangzhou 2 weeks ago, visited kama 3 times well kama is still the same I would say it was even better than last time which was almost 2 years ago.

This time it had plenty of 8's there were even a pair of 9's, most of them are from Vietnam and 3 were from Eastern Europe.

Prices still the same 1000ST, first night I had a 3 some for 2000 rmb.

2nd night with a girl from Vietnam 1000ST. 3rd night was with the same girl as I liked her too much funny, sexy and amazing body and look 9/10 but 3rd night she slept over at my hotel also only for 1000 RMB.

I also heard that the place is better and with more talents during the canton fair, so go there and have fun guys and keep reporting.

Cheers.

BloemKool
10-18-19, 20:30
Hello guys,

I was in Guangzhou 2 weeks ago, visited kama 3 times well kama is still the same I would say it was even better than last time which was almost 2 years ago.

This time it had plenty of 8's there were even a pair of 9's, most of them are from Vietnam and 3 were from Eastern Europe.

Prices still the same 1000ST, first night I had a 3 some for 2000 rmb.

2nd night with a girl from Vietnam 1000ST. 3rd night was with the same girl as I liked her too much funny, sexy and amazing body and look 9/10 but 3rd night she slept over at my hotel also only for 1000 RMB.

I also heard that the place is better and with more talents during the canton fair, so go there and have fun guys and keep reporting.

Cheers.Haha glad to hear, were you alone? Cause Last year I visit kama the guy at the entrance said: Do you got a table? Otherwise.

We are full. Kinda strange cause a lot of other peeps went there alone as well.

Do you mind sharing her contacts?

Greetings.

The 1
10-19-19, 19:35
Haha glad to hear, were you alone? Cause Last year I visit kama the guy at the entrance said: Do you got a table? Otherwise.

We are full. Kinda strange cause a lot of other peeps went there alone as well.

Do you mind sharing her contacts?

Greetings.Well I was alone, but no one told me anything. If the place is crowded then they will just ask you if you are sitting on a table to have orders for more than 500 rmb otherwise nothing.

Unfortunately I do not exchange contacts as most of the working girls are on short term visits (Likely I visit kama once a year & never found a girl from the year before).

Enjoy your time & if they happen to stop you again jest tell them your friends are inside.

BloemKool
10-21-19, 17:18
Happened to come to Guangzhou by business trip. After a whole day of work was kinda exhausted and wanted to have some rest for my body and mind, but a lot of things not existed anymore so I asked my friend, who is native citizen, to gather update info he told me about Spa and stuff but I did not want just BJB and HB I'm more active myself not considering at my age such things when you just lay I don't get real pleasure so I asked more and he barely deny I don't know why but at the last moment gave me contacts with prices. He told me for now most of girls work like this in a hotel rooms you contact with them when you come near the hotel they give you room number you come and get what you search for. I contacted the girls pretty young from 22-26 you know Chinese age I needed for night it cost me 300 $(2000 rmb) I arrived to the hotel chat them then they provide me with the room number and floor when I came I did not like the first girl actually I did but I just wanted to see others so without problem went downstairs and they gave me change I stayed with the second the girl was 7/10 she takes shower with you blowjob was surprisingly good at one night you can do 5 shots starting from 11 pm till 9 am got a good massage of lingam room was alright and girls behaviour so overall what I think worth that money next time will come to the same place by the way if you curious one shot cost 80 (550 rmb) got a good time I know what my choice for next time I come here.Mind to share the contact haha just in case of.

Cause I will be doing spa etc etc,. But that sounds cool to.

Cheers.

Taoism
10-25-19, 06:50
I will have to say, the industry in Guangzhou is flourishing again, at least compared to my last visit in Guangzhou two years ago: It was so dead that time. Although I managed to visit some spas, and met one girl (who is now the "demoiselle" on several escort website). Her look was decent, service good. But now the price is 3000 rmb / hour, and start 2 hours, crazy.

This time in October, I visited a spa a bit far from city center, but near the Intercontinental hotel Guangzhou. Amazingly enough, it offered full job! I will say the girls are not so good looking, and very professional act, but still a FJ, around 600 rmb.

Another highlight from this trip was Kama. Actually my first visit there, because last time it was almost dead. I don't into big-ass Latinas and Africans. But the Vietnamese girls there are good to pick. The one I pick was clearly new in the business, student-looking, not so professional service, but good attitude. 1000ST worth the money. I plan to see her again in November, as she just WhatsApp me will return to Guangzhou too after briefly going back home. Maybe try a threesome with one of her compatriots.

Red911
10-30-19, 15:41
Hello everyone,

I'm in Guangzhou for the 10th time maybe. Usually I'm looking after interesting places where I can receive a really good massage (90 minutes will do) with BJ or HJ finish.

Usually, I go into any "Spa", and I would get the job done. This time I'm finding it very difficult to tip a masseuse and make her for the desired finishing. So I would like to ask you if you can advise nice Massage Parlors, up to 600/700 RMB, for the job.

I have never been to Kama, but it seems that it is quite Popular. I'm almost decided to try it, but I'm more a day guy, and would prefer such type of entertainment by the end of the day, and not late night.

Could you please help me in this difficult task?

Thanks.

WalterWhite79
11-03-19, 21:46
Anybody like to team up in Guangzhou around 30 OKT - 7 Nov, to go hunting? And checking around.You only staying until 7 Nov? I could join the team on the 8th.

Thair9999
11-04-19, 04:11
Lots of places in that area and in nearby Taojin, like Hill Bar and the Garden Hotel, used to have all sorts of working girls..Are there any other similar bars in Guangzhou??

RainmanSahut
11-04-19, 07:40
Are there any other similar bars in Guangzhou?

Not bar but.

There are many Working girls that hang out at night and sometimes day time in the vicinity of McDonalds located next to China Hotel Marriott.

You should have very little problem finding a girl that you like, but, if you do not like who you see, there is a mamasan in the area who will show you pictures of other girls to choose from her cell phone.

Good luck!

Shazzam
11-11-19, 02:09
Hi guys, I've got an upcoming night at the Pullman Hotel at Guanzhou Baiyun Airport waiting for an early morning flight. Has anyone stayed here and found any place to have fun? There appears to be a spa in the hotel, but I sense it's most likely expensive and legitimate massage only. Any feedback would be welcomed, otherwise it's back onto wechat to see what's around.

MrMoron
11-22-19, 02:31
This time in October, I visited a spa a bit far from city center, but near the Intercontinental hotel Guangzhou. Amazingly enough, it offered full job! I will say the girls are not so good looking, and very professional act, but still a FJ, around 600 rmb.Every time I went to a spa in Guangzhou, they would try to charge me way too much and then tell me full service wasn't allowed in the city. It pushed all the full service providers away from the spas and to the hotels and upped the price considerably because so many middlemen were involved.

ArifBD
01-13-20, 20:37
Hi guys, I've got an upcoming night at the Pullman Hotel at Guanzhou Baiyun Airport waiting for an early morning flight. Has anyone stayed here and found any place to have fun? There appears to be a spa in the hotel, but I sense it's most likely expensive and legitimate massage only. Any feedback would be welcomed, otherwise it's back onto wechat to see what's around.Your best bet would be an area named "Renhe" which is near the airport and hosts a bunch of hotels, spas, shopping areas etc. Targeted to travellers. I got FS for 600 RMB at one of the spas, 188 cover and 400 to the manager who took me to the room. Just ask clearly what you want and you should be fine.

Eliok
01-14-20, 11:45
Hi!

I will be visiting Guangzhou for the first time. I will be staying at the Shangri-La. Anybody knows if the hotel spa offers extras? And if not, is there a nice spa near to recommend. Thank you.

Midwestern
01-15-20, 09:26
Hi!

I will be visiting Guangzhou for the first time. I will be staying at the Shangri-La. Anybody knows if the hotel spa offers extras? And if not, is there a nice spa near to recommend. Thank you.It would be nice if you could leave provide us a report every once in a while.

Radian
07-29-20, 09:21
Thread seems a bit dead but I will update nonetheless.

Went to Kama recently. There was nobody there. That isn't to say it wasn't busy, I mean there were literally zero people (girls or guys) in the place. Music still blaring of course and a handful of guys milling around outside but basically walked straight in and out again. Presumably the Viet / Pinay girls have left China and since the borders are closed I don't see them coming back any time soon.

What are the other options for FS in Guangzhou? May try Shui Bo Massage from RTFF but I am a foreigner which makes things difficult.

Radian
08-02-20, 13:31
To the poster who sent me a PM regarding the WeChat contact, I can not reply as your inbox is full.

I have WeChat but have never found an 'obvious' profile on there. Can she speak (some) English and could she accommodate an incall?

The contact would be much appreciated.

GoldWheel
08-04-20, 07:52
Hello everyone,

First time posting on here. My neighborhood has been pretty dead recently. I was hoping someone could recommend a reliable outcall, if possible.

Morethansam
09-05-20, 17:43
If anyone could PM me a FS spot, my other one is dry. Dry here. Any help would be great. Sorry all.

Manu65
10-07-20, 04:15
Hi every body,

I looking for good addresses for massages and more.

RenegadeAlch
10-08-20, 05:19
So I have been in Guangzhou for about 5 weeks and have been feeling a little isolated. Esp as I can not speak much Mandarin.

Been reading for information about where it go but a lot of info is really old (2014? Or pre-covid and things have changed in the last 6 months with less foreigners here and the change in attitude towards them.

I did find Shuibo and it was a pretty good experience for my first time here but I'm sure that it was far from the best experience I could have got. It did take a while to find. The place it is in, is called 'The Plaza' not Tianyu Square. The sign is still there but the lights were not on so not sure if it was open still. I found the elevator up to the 8th floor by going to the main entrance on Tianhe Rd and heading left. Not in the main mall but just to the side.

I went in and there were to desks, first asked me if I had an appointment by translation app. Then she ushered me to the next desk where I was shown a card for HJ option (four hundred and something RMB) and BJ option (575 RMB) and 19 RMB for PJs. I went for the second option. I was happy that I didn't have to go through the motion of trying to translate and that I could relax a bit. I'm not sure of the price but I think that this may have been on the expensive side. Any feed back is appreciated.

Went in had a dropped my stuff off with a guy in a locker, he gave me a towel (felt a bit odd getting undressed right in front of him to pass him my clothes to hang), I showered, went back and he gave me the PJs and then I went into a lounge and within a few min a hostess took me to a room and picked up a girl along the way. Wasn't sure what I should have expected but she was a little bit older than a few other girls I saw.

Average back and shoulder massage, (was hoping for a bit more as I have been doing lots of walking around the last few weeks), washed down my junk water over a container, and proceeded with bodyslide and BJ, took off her panties to allow me to get access to her for a bit but then moved to finish me off. Protection was a piece of cling film like material. (maybe no condoms as it would be evidence of sex, if somebody knows it would be nice to know) left for 5-6 min to clean up water, then came back and oil and HJ. Escorted back to the lounge area. I sat for a bit saw there was a Buffet and a bar but I wasn't sure what to do or how to order so just left.

Overall it was a pretty good first experience, I don't do this at home but am here alone and was getting frustrated. Not in a big hurry to go back, I would like to know where other places are that are still operating and may offer FS. If there are any areas East of the JNT that would be a bonus but I'm happy to travel.

Hope my post helps others and any feedback would be appreciated.

Anon565
11-09-20, 19:49
Last time I was in China I had legit massage at a place called Baron Spa. I think it's a chain of spas as I've seen them elsewhere.

The girl doing the massage was FAF and during the message she moved my semi out of the way with her hand so she could massage my legs.

I regret not asking if extras were possible but at the time I just assumed it was a legit place.

Do places like this and big hotel chain spas offer extras (HJ) or is it a no chance situation?

Anon565
11-09-20, 21:51
I had a legit massage at a place called Baron Spa, I think it's a chain as I've seen others.

The massage girl was FAF, about half way through she moved my semi with her had so she could massage my leg.

I regretted afterwards not asking if extras were on the cards.

Do spas like this and the ones in hotels normally offer extras (HJ)?

Banananana
11-26-20, 16:28
Visited Guangzhou on October 14th and there are street hookers around 元 岗 小 学 东 校 区 (yuan gang xiao xue dong xiao qu). 150 yuan for a quick FS. See the map I attached.

As for extra at massage spots, I have to make appointments with 部 长(bu zhang / BZ, basically the sale person at massages) for HJ / BJ as a native Chinese. You can rarely find FS at massage spots, excepting going for BJ and negotiate with the ladies.

RenegadeAlch
12-13-20, 14:39
Visited Guangzhou on October 14th and there are street hookers around 元 岗 小 学 东 校 区 (yuan gang xiao xue dong xiao qu). 150 yuan for a quick FS. See the map I attached.

As for extra at massage spots, I have to make appointments with 部 长(bu zhang / BZ, basically the sale person at massages) for HJ / BJ as a native Chinese. You can rarely find FS at massage spots, excepting going for BJ and negotiate with the ladies.Great Info Banananana! Might go off explore around there.

You maps don't show up, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the approximate location but are there any landmarks?

Banananana
01-11-21, 21:58
Great Info Banananana! Might go off explore around there.

You maps don't show up, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the approximate location but are there any landmarks?Yeah I realized the attachment doesn't work so here is the link: https://tva1.sinaimg.cn/large/008eGmZEly1gmkg3fcxizj30wb0magyr.jpg.

RenegadeAlch
03-06-21, 06:06
Yeah I realized the attachment doesn't work so here is the link: https://tva1.sinaimg.cn/large/008eGmZEly1gmkg3fcxizj30wb0magyr.jpg.Thanks for the map. I'm a westener and though that I would give it a go. It is pretty close the the Tianhe Coach terminal. Which is one of the metro lines I use.

I did manage to get here jut after CNY however there were lots of shut shops and there were a few people that looked like possible places to visit. But with my little Chinese, I didn't any luck. I was there for a while. Walked back and forth and looking lost with my phone. I went up close to a few shops and paused, owners came out, paused watched for a bit and then retreated. I have had the.

Best result from a spa I often frequent and have the Wechat of the manager. One of the girls offered FS for 500 RMB. She was OK and being so to CNY my options were limited.

I have struck up with a wechat conversation with a few of the girls at another I have been to but I don't know if it means anything or if I should ask for more. Translation on Wechat is not spot on. But thr price for the massages is reasonable and you do get a push.

I have been looking at the other forums for Shanghai, Wuhan, and Beijing and there are. Aish123,027 cav, aibj. There must be an equivalent for Guangzhou?

Still the forum is a bit quiet. Would love to know more and share what I find out.

Brisman33
03-06-21, 15:48
Guangzhou has a substantial African population, some resident and some transit. Many of the girls freelance to supplement their income and can easily be found on Tinder or you could venture into Chocolate City. RMB1000 should get you all night with a reasonably presentable girl.

Most of them will speak English and prefer to go with a European man. They are a bit less mercenary than the Chinese girls, the Ugandan ones were good.

RenegadeAlch
03-07-21, 05:10
Thanks for the info Brisman! I hadn't really considered that as an option but I will look into it. Chocolate city? Is that just a general term for the African population or a actual place?

Bit old school and like to get out of the house and explore so would pay it a visit. Who knows.

Guangzhou has a substantial African population, some resident and some transit. Many of the girls freelance to supplement their income and can easily be found on Tinder or you could venture into Chocolate City. RMB1000 should get you all night with a reasonably presentable girl.

Most of them will speak English and prefer to go with a European man. They are a bit less mercenary than the Chinese girls, the Ugandan ones were good.

Emzchi
03-10-21, 11:39
Thanks for the info Brisman! I hadn't really considered that as an option but I will look into it. Chocolate city? Is that just a general term for the African population or a actual place?

Bit old school and like to get out of the house and explore so would pay it a visit. Who knows..Interested too in chocolate city. .

Could you give us some more infos?

Thanks.

Brisman33
03-14-21, 02:10
Here's a link to an interesting article, which mentions the two neighbourhoods where Africans have congregated.

https://www.asiabyafrica.com/point-a-to-a/little-africa-guangzhou-china

Whilst numbers may be in decline, I never had any problems finding them on Tinder, pre COVID. I haven't overnighted there in about 18 months but RMB1000 is a reasonable starting point for an all nighter with a decent standard lady, particularly if travelling is involved. YMMV but short time if you were in their area would obviously be less. I've had Ugandan, Kenyan and South African girls there. One was a student, another a primary school teacher, and a couple of traders. Emirates and Ethiopian Airlines have good connecting flights into Africa and there is a reasonable turnover of women on short visits. Don't expect to see the same faces popping up on the dating apps if you return six months later.

One was a real stunner and I had to put my hand over her mouth as she was enjoying it so much and making a lot of noise. Body odour may be an issue with some of them so be prepared.

Emzchi
03-16-21, 02:32
Here's a link to an interesting article, which mentions the two neighbourhoods where Africans have congregated.

https://www.asiabyafrica.com/point-a-to-a/little-africa-guangzhou-china

Whilst numbers may be in decline, I never had any problems finding them on Tinder, pre COVID. I haven't overnighted there in about 18 months but RMB1000 is a reasonable starting point for an all nighter with a decent standard lady, particularly if travelling is involved. YMMV but short time if you were in their area would obviously be less. I've had Ugandan, Kenyan and South African girls there. One was a student, another a primary school teacher, and a couple of traders. Emirates and Ethiopian Airlines have good connecting flights into Africa and there is a reasonable turnover of women on short visits. Don't expect to see the same faces popping up on the dating apps if you return six months later.

One was a real stunner and I had to put my hand over her mouth as she was enjoying it so much and making a lot of noise. Body odour may be an issue with some of them so be prepared.Thanks for your email!

If I well understood, there are 2 areas: one in Xiaobei road and another one in Guangyuanxi road. Right?

I attach a photo. Is that Xiaobei area? Is the best one?

Thanks a lot!

Brisman33
03-16-21, 15:52
I haven't actually been into those neighborhoods, with Tinder I had plenty of choice already so I just messaged a few I liked and took it from there. The big advantage is that virtually all the black girls are fluent in English, unlike the Chinese girls. I did manage a local girl using the translate feature of WeChat but it was much easier with the Ugandan girls. The African ladies I found were less mercenary than the Chinese ones and seemed to enjoy the sex where as the Chinese one would try and make you cum quickly.

Banananana
03-17-21, 21:36
Thanks for the map. I'm a westener and though that I would give it a go. It is pretty close the the Tianhe Coach terminal. Which is one of the metro lines I use.

I did manage to get here jut after CNY however there were lots of shut shops and there were a few people that looked like possible places to visit. But with my little Chinese, I didn't any luck. I was there for a while. Walked back and forth and looking lost with my phone. I went up close to a few shops and paused, owners came out, paused watched for a bit and then retreated. I have had the.

Best result from a spa I often frequent and have the Wechat of the manager. One of the girls offered FS for 500 RMB. She was OK and being so to CNY my options were limited.

I have struck up with a wechat conversation with a few of the girls at another I have been to but I don't know if it means anything or if I should ask for more. Translation on Wechat is not spot on. But thr price for the massages is reasonable and you do get a push.

I have been looking at the other forums for Shanghai, Wuhan, and Beijing and there are. Aish123,027 cav, aibj. There must be an equivalent for Guangzhou?

Still the forum is a bit quiet. Would love to know more and share what I find out.I know gzpd11 and 020 FJ-4 are two forums for Guangzhou but man do the people there communicate like riddle. They use way too much Pinyin abbreviations and slangs that makes everything hard to understand unless you are a veteran.

Emzchi
04-06-21, 08:35
I know gzpd11 and 020 FJ-4 are two forums for Guangzhou but man do the people there communicate like riddle. They use way too much Pinyin abbreviations and slangs that makes everything hard to understand unless you are a veteran.Thanks! Do you also have advices to Chengdu / Chongqing?

Banananana
04-12-21, 15:24
Thanks! Do you also have advices to Chengdu / Chongqing?I know Chongqing pretty well (lived there for 5 years) but not Chengdu. There is one I use for Chongqing: 023 yl. Buzz but keep in mind the URL keeps changing frequently.

ShenyangKnows
05-22-21, 12:16
Was in Guangzhou a couple weeks ago and just now had time to report. After cruising the adds and that horrible website Chinadaily. See o m I found the typical fake ads saying "independent" escort blah blah blah.

I hate those people but a couple of times it's lead to a decent time and this time was no different. I contacted a provider who claimed she was independent. I told her that I will send the person home if they don't look like the photo and she agreed that I could send her home but had to pay 100 for taxi. My first sign that she's full of it. So I was just desperate enough for a good massage that I decided to pay 100 for the risk. I agree and ask her to send the masseuse. She says 30 minutes and 1.5 hours later the girl arrives. She's nothing like the picture and I send her on her way 100 kuai poorer. I contact the provider and tell her don't send another it's too late. She tells me she's sending her prettiest one and she's already on her way and will arrive in 15 minutes. 40 minutes later a very pretty masseuse arrives. She and I get to chatting and have a nice time. Her massage is nice and she's quite good. She really liked it when I made sure to "take care of her". She tells me she wants to come back the next day and she wants to bring her friend and they'll both provide service for the same price as tonight. I'm skeptical but I liked her so I said ok. Initially I gave her 2 k to spend the night but at around 3 am she said she couldn't sleep and wanted to go home so I was like "sure whatever". I figured she didn't really like me that much and that's that.

The next day she's wechatting me at 10 am and asking if she and her friend can come over. I had stuff to do so I said maybe later in the afternoon. She says ok and then says her friend needs to be "taken care of" too. Killing me! So they both come late afternoon and they both go to town and I make sure to "take care of them" both. Then she calls her other friend and says, "come over here and join us". So 30 minutes later there's three of them in my room all asking me to "take care of them". I guess nobody wants to DATY with them very much. So after the first two having a good time their friend who just arrives goes to the shower and cleans up and then comes and hops on my face. For the first time ever I had one on each hand and one riding my tongue like a cowgirl and all three of them were making noise. I can't say they all three came but I know for sure two of the three did. We finished and they all laughed and were very complementary. It was quite surreal. Never been in that position before and likely won't ever again but it was fun. They wanted to bring more friends over the next day and I was like, I'm not going to pay you to give you DATY. They laughed and said I should start a service for all the Chinese women who's husbands don't take care of them. I am definitely not good looking enough to pull that off but I would also guess I'm not actually that great at DATY they just don't have customers who like both people to enjoy the experience. So, I know there are some guys in Guangzhou who would appreciate the contact of the ringleader. She said she has a lot of friends. I actually liked her more than her friends but that's another story. I told them that I would help them put an ad in the ad section but I'm not sure if the forum allows that. I also don't want anyone to think this whole things is fake and it's all just one big ad. It really happened. They would really like to find more customers like me who enjoy giving as much as taking and their prices are decent. So, if someone reads this and can confirm whether or not I can make an ad with their contact or not please let me know. I don't want to break forum rules but they are three very sweet girls and their service is great. I told them if they want more customers they simply need to send legit pictures and don't use the beauty thing in the app. So, once I get a response about whether or not I can create an ad for them I'll try to post the info. If I had to rate them the Ringleader was 22 and a 7 or 8. Slightly short but banging body. The second friend was taller, 27 and had a really nice body but her face wasn't as cute as the ringleader solid 7. The third girls had a really cute smile but some acne and her body wasn't quite as nice as the other two. She was a 5 or 6. None of them were the type that would arrive and you pay them the full price to just leave, (yes I've had to do that to get rid of one lady one time.) They were all ones that if they arrived and didn't look like the picture I'd still go for it. For me a 2 or 3 is still allowed in. A 1 or less is someone I'd just rather not pay for and don't' get a good vibe from. So maybe that's TMI but it's detailed.

So that was my experience in Guangzhou. It's not dead.

Senser
09-11-21, 10:49
Was in Guangzhou a couple weeks ago and just now had time to report. After cruising the adds and that horrible website Chinadaily. See o m I found the typical fake ads saying "independent" escort blah blah blah.

I hate those people but a couple of times it's lead to a decent time and this time was no different. I contacted a provider who claimed she was independent. I told her that I will send the person home if they don't look like the photo and she agreed that I could send her home but had to pay 100 for taxi. My first sign that she's full of it. So I was just desperate enough for a good massage that I decided to pay 100 for the risk. I agree and ask her to send the masseuse. She says 30 minutes and 1.5 hours later the girl arrives. She's nothing like the picture and I send her on her way 100 kuai poorer. I contact the provider and tell her don't send another it's too late. She tells me she's sending her prettiest one and she's already on her way and will arrive in 15 minutes. 40 minutes later a very pretty masseuse arrives. She and I get to chatting and have a nice time. Her massage is nice and she's quite good. She really liked it when I made sure to "take care of her". She tells me she wants to come back the next day and she wants to bring her friend and they'll both provide service for the same price as tonight. I'm skeptical but I liked her so I said ok. Initially I gave her 2 k to spend the night but at around 3 am she said she couldn't sleep and wanted to go home so I was like "sure whatever". I figured she didn't really like me that much and that's that.

The next day she's wechatting me at 10 am and asking if she and her friend can come over. I had stuff to do so I said maybe later in the afternoon. She says ok and then says her friend needs to be "taken care of" too. Killing me! So they both come late afternoon and they both go to town and I make sure to "take care of them" both. Then she calls her other friend and says, "come over here and join us". So 30 minutes later there's three of them in my room all asking me to "take care of them". I guess nobody wants to DATY with them very much. So after the first two having a good time their friend who just arrives goes to the shower and cleans up and then comes and hops on my face. For the first time ever I had one on each hand and one riding my tongue like a cowgirl and all three of them were making noise. I can't say they all three came but I know for sure two of the three did. We finished and they all laughed and were very complementary. It was quite surreal. Never been in that position before and likely won't ever again but it was fun. They wanted to bring more friends over the next day and I was like, I'm not going to pay you to give you DATY. They laughed and said I should start a service for all the Chinese women who's husbands don't take care of them. I am definitely not good looking enough to pull that off but I would also guess I'm not actually that great at DATY they just don't have customers who like both people to enjoy the experience. So, I know there are some guys in Guangzhou who would appreciate the contact of the ringleader. She said she has a lot of friends. I actually liked her more than her friends but that's another story. I told them that I would help them put an ad in the ad section but I'm not sure if the forum allows that. I also don't want anyone to think this whole things is fake and it's all just one big ad. It really happened. They would really like to find more customers like me who enjoy giving as much as taking and their prices are decent. So, if someone reads this and can confirm whether or not I can make an ad with their contact or not please let me know. I don't want to break forum rules but they are three very sweet girls and their service is great. I told them if they want more customers they simply need to send legit pictures and don't use the beauty thing in the app. So, once I get a response about whether or not I can create an ad for them I'll try to post the info. If I had to rate them the Ringleader was 22 and a 7 or 8. Slightly short but banging body. The second friend was taller, 27 and had a really nice body but her face wasn't as cute as the ringleader solid 7. The third girls had a really cute smile but some acne and her body wasn't quite as nice as the other two. She was a 5 or 6. None of them were the type that would arrive and you pay them the full price to just leave, (yes I've had to do that to get rid of one lady one time.) They were all ones that if they arrived and didn't look like the picture I'd still go for it. For me a 2 or 3 is still allowed in. A 1 or less is someone I'd just rather not pay for and don't' get a good vibe from. So maybe that's TMI but it's detailed.

So that was my experience in Guangzhou. It's not dead.Thanks for that report! Please share more info here and I will be happy to verify & post my experience with the ladies. I happen to be in Guangzhou and it seems to be dead.

Thair9999
12-04-21, 10:51
Thanks for that report! Please share more info here and I will be happy to verify & post my experience with the ladies. I happen to be in Guangzhou and it seems to be dead.Try Kama Club, before COVID it was nice place to pickup. I do not know now but then they had Viet, Russian and 1 or 2 Indian and Latins, all independent.

Asian_Pimp
01-12-22, 21:14

So that was my experience in Guangzhou. It's not dead.How much was the damage for all 3 ladies and did you get any Rimming?

Abhi21
04-05-22, 11:53
When China will open its border to the world I miss kama club. Last time I was there December 2019! I enjoy a lot. Amazing place to be.

ErikJin
09-26-22, 16:18
It's been a long while!

Finally back to CN. Anyone has any lead on some no BS high end agency?

Not looking for cheap, looking for reliable.

Happy mongering.

Dave1990
10-22-22, 07:11
So coming back to Guangzhou area after three years due to Covid. Finally! ShenyangKnows, I would love to have the contact info of the provider you found that liked DATY, that is my jam!

I will be in the Foshan area a little more west than before, so more remote. Hopefully I will find some things out that way, I will report back once I get situated in a week or two. Any other members with anything to share please PM me. I don't want this forum to die and will be doing my part to contribute here from now until I leave again around CNY.

MrClen
10-22-22, 22:19
So coming back to Guangzhou area after three years due to Covid. Finally! ShenyangKnows, I would love to have the contact info of the provider you found that liked DATY, that is my jam!

I will be in the Foshan area a little more west than before, so more remote. Hopefully I will find some things out that way, I will report back once I get situated in a week or two. Any other members with anything to share please PM me. I don't want this forum to die and will be doing my part to contribute here from now until I leave again around CNY.I understand that China is gradually opening, but still 1 week in a quarantine hotel. Been going to China for the last 20 years and remember the great times in Changping and Changan. When KTV was real and hundred of girls to pick from!

Flyboy 2000
12-27-22, 02:53
I understand that China is gradually opening, but still 1 week in a quarantine hotel.No quarantine as of January 8, just a PCR test needed within 48 hours of your flight to China departs. No word as yet on when visa applications will be reopen though.

MrClen
12-29-22, 22:04
No quarantine as of January 8, just a PCR test needed within 48 hours of your flight to China departs. No word as yet on when visa applications will be reopen though.Just wondering if my 10 year business visa is still going to be acceptable??

AdiP1990
01-05-23, 08:38
It's been a long while!

Finally back to CN. Anyone has any lead on some no BS high end agency?

Not looking for cheap, looking for reliable.

Happy mongering.Did you have any luck with high end no BS agencies? I am also looking for a reliable agent right now.

BloemKool
02-07-23, 22:18
Did you have any luck with high end no BS agencies? I am also looking for a reliable agent right now.Same here. , Will arive next week or so.

McRockDundee
04-01-23, 15:30
Back in China after a Covid Induced sabbatical and want to re-invigorate this forum.

In Guangzhou now and have to report Cave Bar and Gypsies are no more. Don't know about Kama, because I'm not into the imports. I'm looking for local hook ups.

Been reading the forums, but since most of the posts are a pre-covid, need to do some recce and come back with some updates.

Saturday night and the old haunts around the Garden Hotel are dead. The road between the WMall and Garden Hotel is a construction zone, so no action around there. Not even at the McDonalds which held the occasional beauty in a holding pattern.

Sitting in a western bar in the nearby bar street and there's little to no action. Seems like Guangzhou is still waking from the Covid induced slumber. A lot of the old cafes and bars have closed.

So if anyone is in town and have any suggestions or ideas about where to meet up for a lively drink, feel free to DM.

I'll provide updates if I find anything worthwhile to add.

McRockDundee
04-02-23, 16:01
OK, so I can report streetwalkers are outside WMall, African and Chinese. Fit older lady dropped from 1,000 down to 800 as I wandered past by to take the stairs and have a drink at the tropical bar across the road. So there seems to be some slight action.

As an aside, the action at the tropical bar was dead quiet until around 1 am when a local mixed football team came in to celebrate a win and they were ready to party. Lots of cute girls engaging the punters in celebration was a good end to the evening, except that the bar tried to charge me for extra "doubles" which I didn't order. Do seems they're trying to make up for lost revenue by ripping off the punters, so take care.

Back in China after a Covid Induced sabbatical and want to re-invigorate this forum.

In Guangzhou now and have to report Cave Bar and Gypsies are no more. Don't know about Kama, because I'm not into the imports. I'm looking for local hook ups.

Been reading the forums, but since most of the posts are a pre-covid, need to do some recce and come back with some updates.

Saturday night and the old haunts around the Garden Hotel are dead. The road between the WMall and Garden Hotel is a construction zone, so no action around there. Not even at the McDonalds which held the occasional beauty in a holding pattern.

Sitting in a western bar in the nearby bar street and there's little to no action. Seems like Guangzhou is still waking from the Covid induced slumber. A lot of the old cafes and bars have closed..

Abhi21
04-17-23, 12:17
Hi flocks.

Planning to come to Guangzhou next month. Is kama club operating? There was Columbian and Russian there before covid! Still the same nowadays?? Please let me know.

Thanks.

James Jordan
04-17-23, 14:10
All the bars from before are closed cave, Kama don't really know if any place is actually pumping.

Anwarhossan
05-06-23, 12:13
Is Kama club open or close??

Anwarhossan
06-06-23, 12:35
Hello.

Kama is closed.

They are construcing a highrise building there.

Hi flocks.

Planning to come to Guangzhou next month. Is kama club operating? There was Columbian and Russian there before covid! Still the same nowadays?? Please let me know.

Thanks.

ThingStick
07-16-23, 20:58
Hey fam. Will be hunting around for BBBJ spas in Guangzhou, and whatever else, in the coming season. If you know or want testing, HMU. Cheers.

ArifBD
08-02-23, 09:47
Hey fam. Will be hunting around for BBBJ spas in Guangzhou, and whatever else, in the coming season. If you know or want testing, HMU. Cheers.Has this forum died? I am heading to Guangzhou soon and last update from months ago!!

ThingStick
08-08-23, 16:29
Has this forum died? I am heading to Guangzhou soon and last update from months ago!!Certainly not active. I'll see what I can do.

SuzhouGringo
09-04-23, 17:11
Any new reports? Looking forward to a return to Guangzhou, and looking for advice for MP's or any takeaway bars.

Abhi21
09-29-23, 08:39
Certainly not active. I'll see what I can do.Hi there. Any update?

TallDarkUsa
10-02-23, 06:15
Hi,

I have been living in Wuxi for the last few months and I can say I need a change from Chinese women. Can anyone point me in the direction to anything foreign. I have read there are alot of Africans and European wg in this area. I would rather not take a train to Hong Kong and stay in the city.

Please pm if you have any contacts to share. I have really good contacts in Shanghai that I can trade but other than that my info is very limited in China.

Thanks ahead of time!

MrClark203
10-24-23, 12:06
I live in Chengdu and over the years I've plugged into the network there I guess. I have my massage places, my BJ places and my FS girls. I'm in Guangzhou this week on business and it's just a bait and switch nightmare without access to the Chinese resources!

I saw some really hot African girls on MR. Been hankering for Bella from Shanghai who is on hiatus back home. Connected with two girls - "Sue" and "Nana". I should have realized they were BS, but my African girl in Shanghai was a 10/10 so I gave it a shot. Went to the YanSeng building up by the RR station. Nana said her pics were legit, and I warned her I don't go for the bait and switch, and she insisted her pics were real. When I told her I was getting off the subway. Will be there in 20 minutes, she sent me an updated picture, which was of a portly middle, aged African woman. I just deleted her WeChat before telling her she could've saved us both some time and hassle. Figured I would try Sue, made it all the way to the building to the hotel open the door, middle aged, dumpy, African woman. For 1500? Please!

I had been in touch with a few Chinese girls on massage Republic, one of whom seemed real named Ana promising Nuru. Outcall only. She came to my hotel, early 40's not bad body, and nice, so giving my two failures of the day, I went for it. No Nuru. I have been talking to an agent, of course. Reasonable service, but not worth the price of 1500 RMB.

In nine years in China, I've never had a good experience in Guangzhou. I'm heading up my Chinese resources in Chengdu to ask if anyone has any connections here. There has to be a good scene here, I just can't find it. But MR is definitely not it! Avoid at all costs.

Sigh.