PDA

View Full Version : North China - All Areas

Admin
05-18-02, 05:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Erik
06-26-02, 19:20
I will be going to Shenyang, Changchun and hopefully Yanji, at the Korean border, next month. I have had a wonderfull impression of the ethnic Korean girls I met in Peking, and I want to meet more, for cheaper, in their hometown. Any good info on the region ? Any girl friendly cheap hotel to recommand ? I shall report on my return, but please help.

Erik
07-16-02, 21:06
Second attempt,

Urgent request

Would anyone know where the action is the best by the North Korean border? Dandong ? Yanji ? Tumen ?

beijingexpat
07-17-02, 12:14
Hi Erik,

Sorry, I don't have any info on things up there. But (and I feel
bad for asking w/o giving any info in exchange), do you know
about any Korean providers in Beijing? I've heard that there are
some good ones, but don't know where.

Thanks,

Erik
07-17-02, 19:15
I have not been in Peking for a few years so I don't know the places any more, but I used to love going to those cheap KaraOK with signs in korean characters. They cater for South Korean customers and staff are ethnic Chinese Korean girls, speaking korean. I have had a couple of very good BJers there. (In my memory Korean girls are really hot and very open minded for sex !) Not in the premises of course. Try to drink the minimum, to have a reasonable bill, just to have a girl sitting with you for 15 minutes. Ask the girl disrcreetly her own phone number and arrange to see her outside in the afternoon, before her duty. Of course you need to speak some chinsese (or korean), as it is highly improbable that she speaks english.

Found It
07-26-02, 07:21
Anyone have any good suggestions for action in Changchun? Have been there several times and except for one "knock on the door" late at night have never found a good place.

Happy Devil
09-30-02, 16:10
Hi there

Anybody know a good place in Dalian other than the Shangri-La Hotel Bar, where girls are asking crazy prices?

Thanks

Happy Devil

Hans Kohl
10-10-02, 12:40
Dalian Hotel ( Binguan) has room service for hotel guests, call beauty parlor for a massage in your room. Furama Hotel, Banana Bar Disco, let the doorman guide you to a barstool where the girl next to you will make eye contact. Phone Li 13940826889 if you are a non smoker, she is a student who studies English and Japonese and may be able to help you see Dalian. Dalian East Leisure Plaza 41 Changliang Lu Phone 2803888 is a very nice spa.

Happy Devil
10-10-02, 14:50
Hallo Hans

I could just about bet money I saw you when I was up there in Dalian - German right?

Thanks for the hints - unfortunately I didn't get to check the forum before I had to head up to Dalian, but was lucky enough to find a massage place myself.

Don't really know what the place is called, but if you get out of the Shangri-la take a right and at the roundabout take the first right again. It's in one of the small roads going of left (maybe the 3rd or 4th small road.

The place has a small entrance and I wasn't really sure if I could expect any special services. Anyway had nothing better to do. First had the usual shower and as I wasn't interessted in sauna, went straight to the relaxing area.

A girl came over and explained that they had only 6 girls working there and asked if I wouldn't mind waiting for about 10 Minutes.

I didn't as there was a rather funny Chinese movie on (with subtitle in engl.).

After a couple of minutes a real good looking girl (8-9) in a real short dress came to pick me up and bring me over to the massage room.

She started giving me a massage on my back and after about 5 Minutes asked me something in Chinese I didn't understand. I told her, but she for sure must have taken it as a yes as she went to get some oil.

She took of my pants and started massaging my back and my but, with enough babyoil to keep the butts of at least 20 babies nice and smooth for about 2 month.

After a wile she turned me over and started massaging me real nice and gentle until I shot the plane.

All in all it only set me back RMB 320.00 which is a rather good deal. The girl was pretty and knew her job quite well. Only thing that bothered me a bit was that she seemed to be a bit under time pressure and it all went far to fast.

Well, will check out your recomondations next time I'm up there.

If you should ever come down to Beijing, drop a post in the forum.

Thaipan
10-15-02, 13:06
I may have to go to Yantai in January, has any member been there and can you recommend any bars etc, what are the bar fines, how much do the girls charge etc or can anyone let me have a link to any appropriate agency like wildgeisha.homestead.com?

Sanuk

Thaipan

FrankJohnson
11-03-02, 22:24
Heading to Shenyang soon. Anyone have any advice or experience? It seems someone posted a pic of a lovely girl in Shenyang about a year ago. Any contact info for her?

Loafer
11-04-02, 03:24
FrankJohnson:

i have never been there myself, but a girlfriend from Shenyang tells me that the place is full with massage and sauna joints as well as KTVs. the girls working there are apparently all very friendly and service oriented. have fun!

Jazman
11-06-02, 00:28
I AM GOING TO HANGZHOU IN MID NOVEMBER

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING A GOOD HOTEL THAT HAS PLENTY OF YOUNG GIRLS.

DavidC
11-06-02, 00:57
you jazman you are in the wrong forum
you should post this on south china or shanghai
btw, I'm going to hangzhou near end of november, hehe

FrankJohnson
11-06-02, 12:33
Thanks loafer!

Can you tell me how to score at the parlors, saunas, KTVs, etc? What's the best way to avoid any confusion about what I really want?

BTW, anyone else with any specifics about Shenyang? I would still LOVE to contact the girl whose pic was posted on this site last year!

Loafer
11-09-02, 09:26
FrankJohnson,

sorry, pal, i'm really not an expert for Shenyang, but as noone else answers, here my two cents:

the standard proscedure in a massage or sauna place won't be different from other places in china or asia: strip, shower, have a drink in the resting area, go to the massage room and meet your girl there. from then on it's pretty much up to you what happens, but common is a 2 hours massage session (which doesn't necessarily mean 120 minutes, more like 90), in which a handjob will be included. if you want more, you will have to ask the girl, and here comes the perhaps only problem you might meet: if you don't speak chinese, you will have to rely on other forms of communication, sign language, whatever, which might or might not work. don't worry though, the girls normally know what you came for.

i do not patronize KTVs, so can't talk about them.

if you do speak chinese, you may try to ask a taxi driver to bring you to a nice place with friendly girls.

bjmon
01-01-03, 12:01
@Shenyang was once the sex paradise in North China@
In Shenyang, the unemployment is very high and there are many girls (around 18-20) come from nearby villages and Harbin and Gilin as Shenyang is considered the big city in North eastern China. For the Sauna, it usually cost RMB300-400. For the Sauna, it usually have 3 floors. The 2nd floor is for HJ while the 3rd floor is for ML. Please give tips to the captain. Then you will have good quality girl. If you cannot afford the price, there are foot massage, massage, salon everywhere in Shenyang. For HJ, it costs RMB40. For Body Message, it costs RMB80. For ML, the cost is RMB150. The girls are not good as the ones in Sauna. But you will meet some young girls (usually 20-24). They will only provide HJ or BM to you at first. If you are the old customers, then you can persuade them to have ML. It is a matter of time & money.
If you lucky enough you can meet Korean girls in Shenyang, probably they are from North Korea.

@Salt Bath@
There is a special service in most suanas callled "Salt Bath". For this service, you will go into a room with shower and the lady will give you a shower as you are lying on the bed, scrathing and massage your body with salt. The final part of it is a HJ. Usually for this, you will be in a public room with curtain dividing each section for each customer.

@Here are some sauna recommendations@

Shenfeng entertainment eden one or two:
I have gone to two. Inside you can choose a girl among dozens at the third floor. Quite a lot of them are above average. It made me feel like gong back to Bangkok too.
For one shoot: RMB 260
For moe: RMB460
Tel: 024 23384178

Another one is also interesting. XJC one or two.
After shower, the girl will come to tease or seduce you one by one in the resting hall so that you will buy their service. It could be very exciting or annoying. The best time to choose is around 7pm to 11pm.
Be patient, you may discover a real good one.
For one shoot: RMB 200
XJC one: 22901438
XJC two: 22737288

If you have any new info. about Shenyang, pls leave me a note.
I will go there again in a couple of weeks.
skimiki@hotmail.com

BenDover57
01-03-03, 04:14
I was in Dalian in mid-November 2002, and this was my first experience in China. I found that the 4-5 Star hotels all seem to allow B-girls in the hotel bar. The girls are very friendly and speak acceptable english... at least you can convers with them "between rounds-down-range". I met a real GFE in Dalian and fell in love for that night... and several nights thereafter for that matter (I can't wait to see her again). Don't get me wrong, I am a very (very) experienced *****-monger and she was one of the best I have ever had. It was $100US for the 1st hour, which included a CBJ, FS, and a dynamite massage. She was sooo good, I asked her to spend the night... $150 !! WOW... that included 4 additional rounds down-range and lots of "real" lovin'... a real GFE. But, here is the part I can't believe... I didn't offer to pay her until the next morning (and she never rushed me or ask for payment). I can still hear her say... ohhh did you cum already? But who could hold it ... she was so fine!! Her name is Lisa, and if you are going to Dalian, E-mail me, and I will send you her cell phone number.

I tried (without success) to find a similar experience in Shanghai. It was very easy to "score" with one of the hotel B-girls... but no GFE. This was more of a 30-minute experience, starting with a joint shower, a little four-play, a CBJ, and a quick FS with multiple positions. The going rate was $100US... and as reported in a previous report, the girls are very "picky" about torn or damaged US bills (very concerned about counterfeit). All-in-all, GFE's are far-few-between... enjoy when the opportunity presents itself.

Keep your powder dry... and keep punting.

member49
01-05-03, 18:18
bendover57

Glad that you found a good one in Dalian.

Please let me have her name and mobile phone.

email to me at member_1949@yahoo.com

Member49

Intransit
01-19-03, 02:47
To the veterans of the northern campaign,

In the northeast, where have you had the best sex overall? Price is not really a concern for me, so in what city did you have the best GFE sex with the best looking women?

ILS05
01-23-03, 00:33
Any action in Harbin?

MisterAzure
02-17-03, 00:45
I will be in Dalian for one month, where do you pick up non pro girls? What is the action like? I have heard of some stories that it will cost RMB1000 for overnight and some stories that it is so cheap that it cost only RMB300. Any guide will be helpful.

BenDover57
02-18-03, 04:09
misterazure

Try the bar in the Swissotel in Dalian (7th floor as I recall). Ask for Lisa, she is a pretty 24-year old that is a very, very nice person with excellent skills. Good Luck !!

MisterAzure
02-19-03, 02:56
Bendover,
Thanks for the tips, can you email me her number to misterazure@yahoo.com.

Anyone else has suggestion for non-pro pick up? I have also heard that there are many university girls available if spend some efforts wining and dining them. Anyone that has contact with these amateur babes?

Those northern girls are so gorgeous with the tall slender body. hmmm i can't wait for the experience.

Found It
02-22-03, 09:33
Heading up to Changchun again (which seems like a barren waste land so far when it comes to p****?!). Any help/suggestions on where to get laid would be deeply appreciated...and reciprocated in areas that I can!!

Happy hunting!

Teazian
02-22-03, 10:13
Originally posted by PHunter
Heading up to Changchun again (which seems like a barren waste land so far when it comes to p****?!). Any help/suggestions on where to get laid would be deeply appreciated...and reciprocated in areas that I can!!

Happy hunting!
Few years ago (97-98), I used to stay at the Swissotel, next to FAW. It's called also Hua Yuan Jiu Dian.
They have massage. You can call them and ask for in-room massage. It cost me 250 RM for 1 hour massage. Negotiate later with the girl, it may cost another extra 250 for FS.
Once, my favorite girl got her period. So she did 1 hour massage and hand job, then she sent me another girl later for FS only.
But it was 5 years ago.

CA Traveler
02-25-03, 17:34
I love the tall, light-skinned Chinese girls from the NE part of China. Finally after much procrastination, I'm headed back to China and especially the NE provinces in 2-3 weeks. I plan to visit Harbin, Changchun and Shenyang before heading into Russia for a few days. If anyone has any info on any of these three cities, it would be appreciated.

Lickin Lounger
03-09-03, 20:55
Originally posted by misterazure
I will be in Dalian for one month, where do you pick up non pro girls? What is the action like? I have heard of some stories that it will cost RMB1000 for overnight and some stories that it is so cheap that it cost only RMB300. Any guide will be helpful. I was in Dalian a few months ago and found some girls hanging out outside the People's Market (I don't quite remember what it is called, it's kind of like a department store, in a huge 4 or 5 floor building ... the first floor has dried fruits, nuts, crabs, etc., the second floor has women's clothing, the third has men's clothing, the fourth and fifth have misc. odds-and-ends) downtown in the early evening (around 6pm).

I could have just gotten lucky though -- they definitely weren't "pros," but I know they had been around the block a few times *wink* ... Both of these girls were maybe about a 7 in looks (though I may be a little critical), 6 in English ability (we were able to understand each other, with some negotiation), and 8-9 in personality (sweet, cute, innocent, willing to show me around).

Though I'm of Chinese descent, my Mandarin skills are very limited. I started off by asking - HONESTLY - for directions, but my mandarin wasn't so good and they started speaking to me in broken english.

Eventually I learned that they were students at Dalian Daxue (known for its ESL program) and that they were willing to go out for a drink and practice their English. I'm not sure how old they were exactly, since Chinese count the day that you're born plus the normal way in their age system, but they looked to be about 21-22.

Anyway, the three of us hopped in the back of one of those little cabs (me in the middle ... mmm-hmmm!) and went to a bar ... to make a long story short, I ended up making out with both in the cab ride back from the bar, but only did "the deed" with one of the girls --- the other one got cold feet (though she did WATCH us while we "played" which was pretty exciting).

As for price: Because these girls weren't actual providers, no compensation was discussed - in those terms. They did however, ask if I had any USD that I could give them as a "souvenir" -- I assume that this was the compensation for their time. I gave the girl that watched $20USD and the other $50USD. I stayed in Dalian for another month after that, but never ran into them again (and neither girl had a cell phone, can you believe that???)

All in all, it was a blast. I'm not sure if this helps you, but you might give it a try -- just talking to normal girls to see what they're in to, etc.

Good luck,
LL54

Gaolei
03-20-03, 21:45
I stayed at the Holiday Inn last time I went to Shenyang. It has an Irish Pub in the same building! Like all holiday inns it is OK and you can accumulate points for free nights. Other than that, I was there only one night and found nothing to do except the pub.

Erik
03-29-03, 02:16
Who knows where is the most active scene at the North Korean border ? Is it in Dandong, Tumen, Yanji, or anywhere else ? Also would I be more lokely to find North Korean immigrant girls or Korean ethnic Chinese girls in Changchun, Jilin, Shenyang or elsewhere ?
Thanks.

Erik
06-22-03, 23:14
Anywhere to find Mongolian or Russian girls in Shenyang ?

Found It
06-23-03, 00:30
Once again heading into the barren waste land of Changchun. Any and I mean ANY information about where to get laid there would be great! I am sure its there.....right?

Ace of Spades
06-26-03, 11:43
PHunter:

Although Beijing has more selection Changchun has a number of places where you can find women cheaply.

You should go to Guilin Lu, there are some side streets that have plenty of barber shops. Find the McDonalds on Gulin Lu, across the street there is a sidestreet go down this one, you should see a bunch of barber shops. Go to the first one on the left hand side of the street. Lots of girls hanging out in front. Enter and select the one you want. The girls that provide special services are the more social ones. They will lead you upstairs. You can take a shower and get undressed. The rooms are small, but if you need something quick, like a BJ or a handjob, this is the place. This place is safe and you need not worry about police raids or getting ripped off. The total cost is around 100-150 RMB. It is a good idea to give the the girl a tip. Some of the girls are crazy will let you do whatever you want. MONEY TALKS. Pay after the girl after the service is done.

Nice Sauna

Go to the Shan Bie Shan Hotel, across the road is a big park. if you walk North until you come to a big loup where the park begins, the sauna is straight ahead on the left. The brick building really stands out. The total cost is around 250 RMB, inclusive of using the facilities. Basicially you enter this place and they will lead you in the locker room where you get changed. After relaxing in the hot tub, they will ask you if you want a girl. They will take you to a room upstairs and you can select a girl.

It is also possible to pick up girls from the many discos in Changchun. Some, especially the amateurs, really want a foriegner. They might be too shy to approach you, so you make the first move. Make sure you get their number and meet them somewhere. There are lots of foriegners around if you look hard enough, they will let you know where the discos are.

Found It
06-28-03, 03:11
Ace of Spades;
Thanks for offering some interesting options..seems you know Changchun quite well. I will heed your advice and post any interesting updates after some "hands-on" research.

Thanks again!

Member #2400
07-03-03, 07:04
I went to Dalian and was looking for some fine place to relax.

The taxi driver will only take me to one of the 5-star hotels where you can get a sauna and massage for 468.

I ened up going to a massage place (there are many of them, but I can not tell you where as the taxi driver took me there ... where you get to choose the girl and the massage style.

Later we went up by elevator to the 7th floor and the massage started.

Afetr maybe 10 munutes she (20 years old from Jilin, nice face, nice body) offered HJ.

She would not budge from HJ - asd will not offer/agree to anything else.

Total cost 168

Any good places in Dalian ? I spend time there several times a month.

Found It
07-04-03, 11:59
Although I am sure Ace's options would have been more economical my schedule was a bit tight and also had the usual too much "ganbei" on my last trip to Changchun so I did some shopping at the Shangri-la. There is a small KTV/bar in the basement that is a freaking brothel if there ever was one!! Even the waitress was pushing the girls. First night I arrived late and was immediately attacked by a large breasted northern girl ..cute, but a bit heavy. She asked for RMB 2,000 to go back to room LT (the usual "foreign price"). After almost no effort at all we were down to RMB 500 for ST. There was a very cute girl hanging out watching so I suggested we make it a threesome. Got the deal for RMB 800 for both. Not that great in bed, mediocre BJ but damn the other girl had an body to die for. Next night a bit more time and better understanding of the game netted far better results.

Seems even the luxury five star hotels are running some interesting entertainment venues as well!

Stay safe and happy hunting!!

Erik
07-06-03, 20:12
I will go to Changchun and Shenyang this month and will report.
I also might travel through Harbin. any good info ?
What about Russian girls in all these towns ? Any idea, prices, location ?
Thanks.

Erik
07-06-03, 20:13
I forgot : any Mongolian girls ? In Shenyang maybe ? They are f... hot and better in bed than Chinese girls. Kind of northern Vietnamese, if you see what I mean...

BJtemp
07-14-03, 16:09
Hi,

I'm now in the City of Harbin. Any one can guide me to some fun?

Thanks.

pekingdog
07-25-03, 19:00
I have heard of Russians at saunas in Harbin. You might try walking in and asking to take a look upstairs. They might be likely to humour a silly foreigner's request to look at the goods on offer.

Beijing's the easiest major city to reach from Mongolia, that's why there are so many there. It would not make sense to go the extra distance to Changchun or Shenyang. Hong Kong and Macao have quite a few as well.

Erik
07-27-03, 14:51
Hello from Shenyang,

I am a bit desappointed here, for my firt time in Shenyang. First, the town is less smart than I expetced. But it's good to see a city that reminds China in the 80s. Also, I don't see many beautiful girls here in the streets. Last, the city is less sexy that its reputation says. In the small massage shops you see everywhere, no sex is avalable, even if they are lit with red light at night. I saw a few street girls but all old and ugly. Seems sex is only in the saunas. OK, there are plenty of them. Seems the price is 200 Y or more for ST, extras like BJ might cost an extra 100 Y. It is more expensive than in South China, and I like to have freedom to chose the girl freely and walk away if I don't like. In a sauna, you don't have this flexibility. So, what do you do ? You go in the real big upmarket saunas, where you are sure to find a good selection. But then the price is 2 or 3 times more.

Westsan
08-24-03, 12:04
Anybody know about the northern areas near North Korea like Tumen & Yanji??

I heard that you can get North Korean chicks for 20 cents on the Yuan! Is that true?

That same person told me that they are a little dirty but I was just curious.

I also know that the KTV's and houses of ill-repute are divided amongst the Korean-Chinese and the Han-Chinese.

Which are best???? -- I wish I could make a poll here!

Is it possible to pick up a chick for free and hang out with her in these cities?

Erik
08-24-03, 22:44
North Korea frontier : Actually, I did not find anything really exciting. Tumen is very small, but I did not even stay a night there, so I cannot really say. Yanji is a big busy town designed for South Korean business, a kind of Shenzhen for Koreans. Signs on the shops are written in korean first, before chinese. Most of the population is ethnic Korean and you hear more korean than chinese in the street. However, to my great surprise, I was not able to find any sex scene there ! In the saunas, I expected the same service as in Shenyang, with Korean girls, but nothing ! I am pretty sure you can find Korean chicks in the KaraOK, but they are all Korean customer oriented, and did not seem interested when I came to inquire.

K Zero
12-14-03, 21:26
Anyone know the scene in TangShan? I've been there once, tried the service from my hotel, but i can say it isn't good and expensive.

Would write FR of TangShan if people actually go there.

Member #1586
01-28-04, 04:24
Anyone have any experience in Zibo? I will be there in a few weeks and hope it's not a dead as it looked on my last visit. Any experiences?

Asian Monger #2
03-29-04, 06:10
Any activities in Changzhou, Jiangsu province? I checked the other cities listed but no Changzhou. So I posted here under 'All Areas'.

I'm visiting a manufacturer there in the week of 19-April and would like some advice on 'girl-friendly' hotel and BBS and price range?

Thanks,

AM2

Clandestine782
05-11-04, 07:27
This is a potpourri posting about Shandong Province (Jinan City) after series of bad sexual encounters that I've had here.

There are:

1. KTVs, which are highly variable in quality. They are not as good as the same things in Taiyuan city (in the neighboring province), which offered 200RMB for a quickie. These are more likely to want 400 for a quickie if the girl is nice looking and 250 for three hours if the girl is haggardly. I had one girl last night (which would have been for three hours, but she was pretty disgusting and I left after one hour) who had surgical scars on her abdomen from some surgery that she'd had before. She also had a bit of a smell coming out of her asshole, at which point I told her to go and wash it. She reluctantly agreed. Another day, I had a real stunner at a KTV, but she was a dead fish in bed. She wouldn't let me lick/ finger her pussy and she didn't like to kiss. And she insisted on everything being done with the lights turned out. When I agree to an hour, I want to spend time admiring the girls body and smelling and licking her snatch and getting the full experience.

2. Barbershops, which are a nightmare. They are about 100-150 for a short time. The last time I went to one (which really was going to be the LAST time), the girl would only do missionary position, and insisted on the lights being out. What 's more, we had had to leave the barbeshop and walk across the street to these dirty little shack-rooms where we were physically locked in the room for the whole time. They were extremely skittish about being caught by the police. In another barbershop, the girl was a real *****. We agreed to 30 minutes for 150RMB. But the second she took off her panties, she kept barking "kuai dian, kuai dian!" (hurry up!). I told her mamasan that she was a real ***** and that that was not the best way to keep customers coming into the shop. Come to find out, the girl had about 10 customers per day and was probably not the most agreeable after being pumped to death. (Her snatch was very good, it's just that her attitude was very bad.) And still another time, the girl had a decent attitude, but a rather saggy body. She took a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) right before we got ready to do the deed, which vitiated an already unappealing atmosphere (cigarette butts all over the floor, etc). And by the time we got finished fucking in that disgusting room, there was some blood at the tip of the condom. That grossed me out-- but at least it made me happy that she wouldn't let me touch her pussy. (Another common theme here in Jinan's barbershops. "Don't touch my pussy!")

3. Saunas. These may be better. 400 inclusive, and this is for a lower end sauna-- I guffawed at them when they told me 1600 for 12 hours at Sofitel. The girl that I had at the last sauna was OK in terms of looks. Her snatch was very good (which goes to show that you can't determine snatch quality by appearance), and the service was OK. But here we went again with the Don't Touch My Pussy warning.

4. Near the intersection of Jiefang Lu and Er Dong Huan Lu, there is at least one shop that offers massages and openly offers special services. 300 inclusive. But when I saw the girls (fat and ugly), I was wandering away. When the attendant sat me down on the bed and then *spit on the floor,* that was enough for me. I told them goodbye and that I'd be back tomorrow.

I suspect that the best way to handle this might be to go to some of these places and find a girl that is willing to do outcall and just stick with her regularly. Or, go to some of the hotel saunas, since these will be clean and not have people spitting directly on the floor. But overall, the quality of the sex scene here in Jinan is significantly less than in Taiyuan or Fujian.

Clandestine782
06-12-04, 05:48
Here we are a month later, and I'm adding a little more information to this place. It may be that this place was a hoasis all along, but I just didn't know how to read it then.

In my last report, I said that the barbershops were a nightmare. A little more investigation has shown me otherwise. For example: One barbershop had a real treasure in it. A girl that was 19 years old and had only been working for 20 days. Also, when they took me into the bedrooms, it was a little cleaner than it had been in some of the previous places.

This one was not like my Old Standby at the barbershop two doors down. Her attitude was much better and she offered BBBJ. She even had some wet wipes to wash off my XiaoDD before she accepted it into her mouth. For 150RMB, I stayed for 40 minutes and blew two times-- with the possibility of going three, but that would have been sacrificing quality. If I'd brought the extra 50RMB, I would have stayed for an hour and gone three times. It seems that the mamasans will say for new customers that you can only stay for 30-40 minutes and only shoot one time, no matter how long it takes you to finish. But my friend and I come to that area frequently, so they know that return customers should be treated a bit better. What this means in practice is you can come at least twice for 150RMB and 3 times for 200RMB.

These barbershops (located directly across the street from Zhong(1)Hao(4)Da(4)Jiu(3)Dian(4) one JiefangDong Road) are also willing to do outcall. But they weren't willing to do this when I first came there. It took a few visits before they were willing to trust me and my roommate enough to allow this. And what's more: The price of incall is about the same as outcall. They quoted me a price of 600RMB for the whole night.

The new ranking of shops based on price per ejaculation is: 1. Barbershops; 2. KTV (which may or may not allow multiple ejaculations, depending on the establishment); 3. Saunas (Distant third, since they'll only let you shoot once but cost as much as a KTV); 4. Sofitel, which is 1600 for 12 hours. I can only see paying this much if I was going to shoot 12 times over the 12 hour period, and that's reality for a very few people.

My roommate goes bareback at these places regularly, so it seems that they don't mind that that much, either. He outcalled one girl and brought her home and went bareback four times with her.

Fran123
09-12-04, 08:23
Hi Clandestine,

Your roommate should practice save sex. Going bareback is dangerous. You roommate must have STD or worst AIDS and DOES NOT care.

You guys should read the posting about AIDS in China from monger "Intransit". It's a little harder but even with a condom people can get AIDS Most of these girls are too young and don't know anything about safe sex. STD is spread around from people like your roommate. Your roommate is smart enough to know this.

Fran123

Please Pactice Safe Sex

Santa
04-02-05, 05:10
Would like to hear more about your university girls. Which universities did you try? Are you working on campus or just hanging out? Find them on campus or off? Where and how? Freebies or p4p? Etc, etc.

Most reports are about renting girls at barbershops, hotels and KTVs.

Tamelio
06-03-05, 13:07
Any brothers who has experiences cheonging in Zhengzhou, Henan?

If so, appreciate if you can share on the massage joints, KTV or FL. I will be travelling there next week for the first time.

Thanks

Ontario Boy
11-05-05, 20:13
I have to go to Baoding for a business trip. I understand that baoding is in Hebei province and about a 2 hour drive south west of Beijing. Does anyone have any suggestions anbout "fun" things to do ?

Thank you I will post a report on my findings when I am back.

Diamond Head
11-06-05, 04:17
No experience in Zhengzhou but I did have some experience in Luoyang a couple weeks ago. Stayed at the Mudan Da Jiudian, Peony Hotel. This is a pretty nice four star, 400 rmb, nice staff, nice facility. A bit dated though. My first night there I got a regular massage in the sauna and noted a lot of really cute girls going in and out handing the manager money. When I played dumb and asked him what that was all about, he told me they were available for sex in the rooms, his or mine. Next night I came down and chatted with the manager outside the facility and he convinced me that it would be the best 500 rmb I could spend, not that I needed a lot of convincing.

I had noted a very tall stunner, long black hair and bangs on the forehead which I really like, the previous night and when the manager and I looked in the holding tank for possibilities, there she was. He brought her up a few minutes later and she looked all of a high 8 or 9. She was about 5'9", just the right thin with small breasts that fit her perfectly. We showered and got into the bed. She was being very sweet and did all she could to get me going, but wouldn't you know the equipment just wasn't cooperating. As an alternative we cuddled and talked for an hour about her home, her boyfriend and her job which she hated (no surprise) and I feel I got more than my money's worth. She was in no rush to go and promised she wouldn't tell the manager about my "problem" to allow me to save face. She asked me to request her the next night and said she was sure things would go better. Too bad I had to move on. I would definitely call her again. If you go you don't need her name, just ask for the tall one.

Tamelio
11-16-05, 11:03
Brothers ,

Anyone of you been to Jilin ? if so, appreciate some sharing of a good joints that will provide good massage follow by happy endings ( HJ, BBBJ or FS).

Appreciate your help and thanks.

Santa
11-20-05, 15:33
Posted Pingyao report under Taiyuan thread.

LittleGoomba
11-27-05, 20:26
Just spent an hour trying to post my first major report about Jinan only to have it wiped.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: I always suggest to everyone who is writing a long report that they write it in a word processing program first, then proofread and spell check, then save it as file on their computer, AND THEN copy and paste it into the forum.

With this method, there is no danger of losing your work, and besides, it's easier to write in a real word procession program first. Even if you're in an Internet Cafe computer with no word processing program installed, you can always use Notepad or WordPad. Thanks!

LittleGoomba
11-29-05, 16:27
I've been too busy/annoyed/lazy to try to compose my little thesis on Jinan again so this will have to be the annotated version for now.

As someone mention before, there ARE indeed university girls to be had in Jinan. As the capital of Shandong, many of the best schools in the province are there and lucky for guys like me with a fondness for young, smart pussy. Many of the schools are conveniently located in a concentrated area on the east side around the Shanda/Wenhua Lu area. Especially along Wenhua Donglu, you have a virtual market of students milling about as there's alot of cheap food, a night market and alot of the main school gates are on that road. I befriended two students by just hanging around and by the end of the week had banged both of them. One is a grad student who I'm trying to convince to let me do her in her dorm room the next time I go to Jinan. (sidenote: 6-8 kids to a room for undergrads, 2-3 for grad students, crazy, eh?)

Just ask a cabbie to take you to ShanShiDa on Wenhua Lu and enjoy the buzz of students around 5pm on weekdays and through the weekend.

LittleGoomba
12-09-05, 18:11
Just a quick summary of a report I tried awhile ago.

I've included a map of some of the BBS's close to the train station. Paid 120Y for two girls at one, the mama was great, the other not so much. One would have been 75. The ones closer to the lake are a little tricky to find, you may need a cabbie to help you as they're set pretty far in fromthe main road. The ones closer to the train station was pretty straight forward. 100 for one shot and the girl was pretty GFE, thin with sized sized tits, CBJ and cat bath included. I didn't negotiate though as I was in a hurry.

Also went to a decent sauna close to my hotel. Paid 650 for full service (quanbao), girl from Sichuan, 1.71, and had three shots in two hours. Don't know if that's normal as it was 3AM in the morning and pretty quiet. The dude in charge told me massage/bj (ban tao) is 348. The sauna is on the top floor of a big entertainment building. When you get to the top floor, go to your right. The left apparently leads to a KTV and more. Sorry, forgot the name of the place but it's hard to miss.

The green spray simply indicates that this seems to be KTV alley, huge places that seem to go on forever to the east.

Autumn Lover
04-05-06, 08:12
Does anybody have any recommendations for the capital of Qinghai Province, Xining? In particular, hotel saunas or in-house massage.

Thx in advance,

AL

Rickyeoh99
04-06-06, 01:32
Does anybody have any recommendations for the capital of Qinghai Province, Xining? In particular, hotel saunas or in-house massage.

Thx in advance,

ALI was there in late 2003. Its a Muslim majority city. Nothing much there. Maybe its because I stayed in the city for 1 night only. There are ktvs and suanas there. I was brought to a ktv by my customers. However, had a lousy time with the girl. Better negotiate the rates upfront and make sure the rate that you get is for 1 shot or whole night. My girl somehow "misunderstood" our negotiation.

Anyway, enjoy the scenery there and do try to travel to the salt lakes about 3-4 hours drive from the city.

Farmer Joe
05-24-06, 19:33
The above hotel has an FS massage parlour. You call them up, they bring a girl to your room (a 6 - 7 in my case), collect RMB 800 and off you go. Not much in terms of massage skills, but a good 45 minutes of fun.

Easy Rider 2
05-30-06, 17:44
Sorry, this report will not be very useful because I do not know the name of the place I went or even the street name. This is a small town about 45 minutes from Dandong. It has the Phoenix Mountain (Feng Huang Shan - not 100% sure of the Huang spelling) which we climbed the next day.

I snuck out of my hotel room at around 11 pm (wife sleeping) and got a taxi into town. With my limited Mandarin I was barely able to communicate my wants to the taxi driver but finally did.

He took me to a place in town. I spoke to the youngish mamasan and told her I would spend 300. She sent up one girl who I rejected, then accepted the next, a 20 yr old.

She was very small on top and everywhere else too. She would not do any bj but did a hand job and dfk. She came with daty. Sex was not that great though because she was really in pain. Said I was too big. I asked her and she tole me I was her first Meigouren. She was a nice girl, though.

I still had a good time but had some 'splaining to do later. Seems the wife was not asleep. Told her I went for a walk.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-08-06, 11:29
North Korea frontier : Actually, I did not find anything really exciting. Tumen is very small, but I did not even stay a night there, so I cannot really say. Yanji is a big busy town designed for South Korean business, a kind of Shenzhen for Koreans. Signs on the shops are written in korean first, before chinese. Most of the population is ethnic Korean and you hear more korean than chinese in the street. However, to my great surprise, I was not able to find any sex scene there ! In the saunas, I expected the same service as in Shenyang, with Korean girls, but nothing ! I am pretty sure you can find Korean chicks in the KaraOK, but they are all Korean customer oriented, and did not seem interested when I came to inquire.
Hi, Erik, great post. Please check out your PM's.
Jimbo

Autumn Lover
06-26-06, 13:22
For the very few of you who might venture to this far flung province, a quick rundown of my recent experience.

Stayed in the Qinghai Guest House, the oldest 4* in town. There is a massage place in the basement that I'm pretty sure would offer all the extras, but it is rather dirty and the girls not very nice - esp the overly made-up and anorexic mama.

On the 21st floor, however, there is another massage place that is not signposted nor indicated in the in-room guide. The lift only goes up to the 20th, and then it's one flight of steps.

Both legit and skillful massage is offerred, by practitioners in white coats. In addition, however, there are a number of youngish ladies offerring everything else. Mine was Tibetan, and came for Y500, with cbj and fs, 'front or back'. Rather business-like, howerver, and needed a tight rein to stop her brusque approach, but pretty good.

I overpaid, and I'm sure the price could be knocked down. She was called up from upstairs, so perhaps these girls also work in the nightclub on the 3rd floor.

Apparently the Yun Long Bin Guan has the most modern sauna in town, and I would imagine everything is available there too.

Finally, there is a great restaurant next to the Qinghai Bin Guan, on the left as you come out of the hotel, in the ground floor of the adjacent building.

AL

FlyingVisitor
06-26-06, 16:11
Have to go to Shenyang this August and never been there before.

Is there anyone to give me informations about places to go and where I can pick up girls?

Thanks for help.

F.V.

Diamond Head
06-26-06, 22:26
Have to go to Shenyang this August and never been there before.

Is there anyone to give me informations about places to go and where I can pick up girls?

Thanks for help.

F.V.

Might have better luck in the Shenyang thread.

Clandestine782
08-07-06, 14:38
At the Zhonghao Grand Hotel (on Jiefang Road) there is a sauna on the 3rd floor.

For 468 you can have one hour and cum as many times as you want. (2 times in an hour is enough for me these days.)

The service includes massage (complete with all the oils and administered with the girl's mouth), BBBJ (fire and ice). As it happens, this girl was not all that good for a BBBJ (which I usually like) since she used WAY TOO MUCH teeth. "Teeth" and "BJ" should not be in the same sentence.

If you want FS bareback here, you will have some problems getting it.

The other thing is that you may not be able to shoot twice if you take all the time needed for a massage. For me, if I need a massage then I'll go to a massage parlor. When I come for a girl, it is better if she just points me in the direction of THE HOLE.

I might mention that the action in Jinan is a former shadow of itself. It seems that the police have closed down about 80% of the BBS scene. The rest of it has distributed itstelf between the Scylla of scaggy women that are sitting outside of where the BBSs used to be open and the Charybdis of higher priced service.

Lancelot
08-17-06, 04:58
I will be spending anight in Mudanjiang early October. Does anyone have any advice or experience there? Thanks in advance.

Dr Robert
08-17-06, 07:41
I will be in Jinan next week. Any suggestions as to a hotel to stay at with the right kind of floor available?

Laowai123
08-28-06, 10:43
Hi,

My first contribution to this community will be an overview about Dandong, my experiences there and about what you should be aware. Basically my experiences are based on the fact that I lived there for biz, not being there for fun and not looking for it extensively. So, maybe this review will not give some of you what you maybe want to know.

Dandong, border city to DPRk (Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, aka North Korea), a city where you can see what is going on related to biz with DPRK, where you can see bundles of money are changing the owner, where you - as laowai/foreigner - are target for a rip-off, when money is involved.

Accomondation:

I highly recommend to stay at Zhong Lian Hotel next to the border bridge to DPRK and next to Yalu river, the border river. They have a website, but I lost there biz-card and can not verify the website now, sorry. It's a four star hotel, the staff is nice, service good, the desk staff including assistant managers can speak some english, the rooms are in a good condition (renovated 2005) with broadband access and so on.

When you book a riverside room you will have an impressive view to DPRK especially at night. Lights and life in China, darkness in DPRK. You may on the other river side (DPRK) only see very few lights and reflections of orange spotlights coming from spotlights which are covering the Kim Il Song statue in the center of the DPRK border city Sinjiju in light while everything around is dark.

Room prices:

River side rooms are more expensive and start from CNY 350 when you can book through a DD company, othe wise something around CNY 480 if I remember right. Riverside rooms are basically standard rooms with two beds and biz rooms - more suite.

You can have rooms for starting CNY 250 on the rear side of the hotel facing the city. On this side they also have single rooms with a big bed. When you book these one of these rooms you should expect CNY 300 including breakfast (chinese, western buffet).

Stay away from International Hotel, which is located in the city center. The location is fine, rooms are cheap, they also have a revolving rstaurant on top (also with an impressive view over Dandong and to DPRK at night), but the rooms are old, dirty, no broadband.

KTV's:

Yes, there are many next to Zhong Lian Hotel (Kai Fa Qu area) and in the city itself. My first visit there were fine at the point of view at this time - I worked one year in DPRK and was happy to smell life and girls after a while in "paradies" (self definition of Koreans in DPRK). But, after other experienses and an eye-opening visit of friends from Beijing I know they give you shit and try to rip-off you.

The girls are sometimes good looking, but mostly not. When you have the chance to pick a nice looking one, you could not touch her and the time at hotel (ST or LT) was not the money worth. When I was not familiar with KTV's and what is going on there, I accepted it. But with time I got angry, stayed away from them and tried to fish locals - sucessful and not sucessful.

As I mentioned above I had a visit form friends living in Beijing and knowing what is going on there and which kind of service you can and should get at a KTV. Yeah, they have the "nose" to find a a good one and they did find it. I didn't, because I was not looking for it after my bad experiences and having a local girl to give me what I want from time to time: D.

I can not remeber the name of this KTV, but will try to give you directions to it: When you leave Zhong Lian walk down the right driveway, cross the street and head straight to to the river. Then walk river downwards (eastwards). After around 200 m you will reach a plaza with many flags to the left at river side. Follow the street river downwards until around 200m you will come to a big ship to your left. There you also should see on the right side a huge construction site, even not already finished new buildings.

Now from this point, facing river downwards and the right buildings beside the river street you will find many KTV's. They one at which I got what here in this forum is described as normal at other locations is located on the left side of one of the small streets on the right side of the river street when you walk river downwards. Sorry, I can not remeber which one. But it has at my time there (10/2005) very red colored lighting outside.

When you enter the KTV you will find at left and right sofas where girls are sitting, in front the desk, right behind a stair upwards and on the left a small corridor through which you can reach a small KTV room (corridor left and then the door on the right side). I know this corridor well, as we were in this small room. It was the first time I saw a mamasan coming and asking which girls we want. You should tell her, that you want a girl which will go to your hotel after, as not all girls want it!

The girls we had were not special looking but they gave us a good accompany and the action later was at least for me and one of my friend very good. One of my friend picked a girl which was not good, sent her away, but could not get anotehr one, as we arrived late at KTV. Mamasan spent time with him, but only at KTV.

Prices: 100 for the girls, 600 ST, 800 LT. 100 is the standard price in DD for girls at KTV. I never paid and saw somebody paying mamasan or waiters bringing food and so on. Northeast China, especially DD is different in many ways.

Locals told me that there are other good KTV's in DD, especially where DD companies are leading their biz customers (especially those from DPRK). When much, very much money is involved. But, I never went there, neither I know where they are.

Sauna:

There is a big sauna river upwards located at the same street where Zhong Lian is located. Just go left and straight ahead when you leave Zhong Lian, you will not miss it. As I never was there, I can not give you any feedback about service there.

There are many small saunas in DD especiall in the city center. Service was just so-so, I paid 130 sometimes 150, but not the money worth from my point of view now.

Summary:

Nothing special in DD. You will find more fun in Dalian. Don't expect similiar service like in other cities, unless you are North Korean or a foreigner bringing bundles of money to DD. Then, you maybe will feel like being in heaven.

I hope I could give you at least a short overview about DD, even though it's not something you maybe expected. Feel free to comment in any ways!

LW

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

OldAsiaHand
08-29-06, 05:10
Laowai123,

Are there any girls from N. Korea available?

OAH

Laowai123
08-29-06, 08:11
at OAH

Are there any girls from N. Korea available? I doubt it, I doubt it. I don't know if you know DD and what is going on related with DPRK. I try to give you and other users a short overview.

In DD is a big (North)Korean/Chinese community. Some have 100% korean blood in their venes, others only 50% or maybe less. Korea is everywhere, korean letters everywhere. You find many coffee shops run by such Korean/Chinese people. I know one, because of my biz. There they mostly, if not only speak, Korean and you will find some girls there starting 6pm. Anyway having not korean blood in your venes you are an exotic person, subject to be observed with strange views and of course target to get your money.

Most of the girls in such coffee shops are Chinese. When you are lucky you will find one who has Korean blood in her venes. But a "real" North Korean girl I think you will not find there, even it's impossible, because of the political situation in DPRK. I will write a report about DPRK later in the DPRK subforum to give you an overview what I saw and know from my one year work there.

Don't try to ask for one, don't' try, because then they know for what "special" you are looking and maybe willing to pay more for such "fun". Of course, they will show you one or more and tell you that she is from North Korea. But, are you able to see the difference? I lived one year in North Korea and you can see a slight difference between Chinese and South Koreans - they have something special in their face, but not always my guess was right after my time in DPRK.

Furthermore, the combination of Chinese and North Koreans is anything else as a good one. Especially the North Koreans are only "present" on this planet to cheat, blackmail and so on. Everything with which they can get money. Because of the Chinese/North Korean minority in DD you have to be very aware what you do when money is related in your do's - namely biz and entertainment. Not less chinese companies get cheated by North Koreans and sometimes in a very hard way (losing a bloody bundle of USD) and they can do nothing against it. In such environment you are forced to get money from every situation you can. Now, you are a foreigner or not a local chinese - you become target # 1.

Cheating, bribe are everywhere including officials, police/PSB. I have my experiences with DD PSB, because I bloody stupid naive laowai thought that I have to save my face and set up "guanxi" - yeah, "guanxi" to one of the corrupt officers - BS, big BS.

Why I wrote "I doubt it, I doubt it" and not "No, you can not"? Because with North Koreans everything is possible. They will try to do everything for you when they want your money - big money - including arranging a date with a real North Korean girl, brought to DD from Sinjiju/DPRK for one night, if it is necessary. Yes, they are able to do this when there is big, big money involved. Then it will be also possible to have a date in Pyongyang with a real NK beauty. But, you have to be invited from the regime for such an adventure first. And this is another story.

Hope my answer was not too long. I just want to explain why you are not able to catch one unless there is a special pre-condition (see last paragraph).

LW

PS: I know that my postings about DD sound mainly negative. You also can have good moments in DD, with locals and when no money is involved. But, this is somthing which you will find at evry place on this planet.

Superforce99
02-10-07, 06:56
Not sure where to post about Lanzhou, so I'll just put it here:

*SHORT REPORT

San Ya Kang Sauna is a awesome sauna. A woman does a total non-sex body scrub/wash, then foot massage with another gal, then sex with another gal for 380 RMB total. Taxi from city center is 7RMB. Open 24 hours.

***LONG REPORT

I had to go to Lanzhou for a one night business trip recently and I thought with my late schedule, the cold ass weather, and my general dislike of the KTV scene (which is pretty huge in Lanzhou) I would not have a chance to taste local pussy. But, I guess hope springs eternal cause I discovered a pretty good place, probably my regular destination in Lanzhou from now on.

After finally getting away from my business associates who are definately non-mongering (as far as I know), I chatted up a few taxi drivers. They had all sorts of recommendations near and far but they all sounded unappealing. More than one did mention "San Ya Kang Sauna" so I decided to try it. On the way there, the taxi driver had this incredulous conversation:

"See, I'm bringing you to the best sauna in Lanzhou. I could bring you to a KTV with better looking girls but you would have to pay about 800 RMB for each bottle of wine and 200 RMB for each plate of fruits."

"This sounds like a scam."

"Well, yeah."

"What the fuck? So what are you saying? I'm lucky you're not bringing me to a scam?!"

"Aren't you happy?"

[I wanted tell him to fuck off and/or punch him and/or rob him, but we arrived at the sauna...so next time, I guess]

I was staying at a nice hotel near the city center, close to the Min An Da Sha building on Qing Yang Road and the taxi ride to San Ya Kang took about 5-7 minutes and the meter didn't go above the initial 7RMB. Sorry, that's about as specific as I remember.

The taxi driver kind of gave me a lowdown on what to expect so I wouldn't seem like a newbie dumbass and get overcharged, since I guess it was possible. The place is like most saunas I've been to in Zhuhai but a bit more personal. You sit and they take your shoes and give you a locker key. You go to the basement level locker room and change into provided pajamas and try to avoid looking at all the nude dudes in the soaking pools, lounging around smoking and BS-ing, or getting milk/salt rubdown/beatings by the male masseuses.

I asked for a body wash and the attendant took me upstairs to another row of rooms that reminded me of a large communial shower but with partioning walls creating small 5 meter x 5 meter rooms with a curtain entrance. Inside the room is a fake leather bound massasge table and a sink. After a few minutes, an older, plain looking gal came to greet me. About 5'3, 120, and nice 34C breasts. She told me to strip and I did then she put some disposable cotton sheet on top of the massage table and watered it down. Then I laid down and she took out a new, disposable body sponge and gave me a nice, thorough wash front and back plus my hair. It was more sensual than sexual, and she did clean my cock, ball, and asshole but no move to give me a HJ or BJ. But I felt totally clean and was surprised at how much dirt and grime came off my body. She finished by massaging milk and salt into my skin then rinsing it off. My skin felt soft and glowing like a newborn baby...Then she got a toothbrush for me to brush my teeth then offered a razor for shaving, which I declined. I confirmed the price and services with her and she was pretty nice and open, again seeming like she was concerned I might get ripped off. No payment or tip to the gal but I didn't have my wallet on me either. The wash was about 45 minutes.

After the wash, I put on the PJs again and they attendant took me to another room where there were about 50 guys getting a foot massage, waiting for a foot massage, or sleeping on the reclining chairs. I asked the captain about the "special service" and he said I would need to wait a few minutes since all the rooms were taken. After about 5 minutes, I was shown to a small room, similar to a sauna room in Zhuhai but without any bathroom facilities or red ropes. Just a bed, dressing table, and closet. A female captain came in and asked what I wanted to drink and if I had any particular girl I wanted. I asked her to pick a good one and in another 2-3 minutes, #89 came in. She had a tight, sexy body with medium perky breasts and her face was comparable to a Chinese Cher (the younger, less plastic surgery version). I don't know what I thought of that, since I'm not really of the Cher generation, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind. Her hair, face, nose, etc. Anyway, I'd rate her a solid 6 or weak 7 and her body a solid 8.

She was pretty calm and collected and chatty in a friendly way. She started having me turn over and licking my back and legs a bit. Then she cleaned my feet and toes with a wet-nap and went crazy licking and sucking my toes and almost every inch of my feet. It was...interesting and erotic and different, but I would probably skip it next time. But for you feet-enthusiasts, you'll go nuts. Then she wet-napped my ass and deep into the asshole. She had me stand on my hands and feet, a la a horse, then she sat on my back with her head dipped down to my ass level and started licking away while holding onto my waist...definately a Kodak moment with all the mirrors around but the weird pink lights would have made for some blurry pics. She just kept licking and sucking and inching forward ever so slowly until she was no longer on my back, but kind of straddling one of my thighs. Great AR action with some ball massage and licking too, and no hesistation to go at it with gusto. The best AR I've had for sure. And then she paused for about 15 seconds to wet-nap my cock then continued the AR and started a BBBJ with me still in the horse position. Then I turned over and she have me more excellent BBBJ. Not the best I've ever had (especially with her request, "Don't come while I suck, OK?") but one of the top 5 ever. Finally, she could see I was about to blow into her mouth so she slowed down and then let me explore her body for a bit before I capped and did her in multiple positions and finished with some vigrous doggie position fucking. She was surprisingly tight and was pretty into the fucking. Her fake/real moans were not too over-the-top but was loud and later it was funny to hear similar noises coming from the other rooms. It was pretty perfect timing because after about 2-3 minutes, the phone rang to tell us the 45 minutes was up. I dressed and gave her a peck on the cheek and left totally happy and satisfied.

Changed clothes then paid 380 at the counter and saw a bill with written charges of 128 + 252 + something else crossed out in Chinese I couldn't read. I'm assuming the crossed out thing was the foot massage that may or may not have been included in the cost of the whole package. With the location, cost, and other general factors, my feeling is that the foot massage was included in the whole 380 package but I just didn't take advantage.

I'm pretty happy to find this place and will probably make it my regular pitstop in Lanzhou from now on. I think the separation of "washing" girl and "sex" girl makes both services much better, like specialization on an assembly line and I wish it was like that in Zhuhai's saunas. The taxi driver said you can fuck the girl as many times as you want in 45 minutes but the whole oral routine in the beginning takes about 20 minutes, so keep that in mind. I think 1 fuck is about the limit for me in 45 minutes but I'll test this the next time. My wash gal tells me there are about 200-300 customers per day and it's busy everyday...wow, that's a lot cocks being serviced...

Also, there were no non-Chinese foreigners here and you would probably stick out like a sore thumb. If you can speak Chinese if might help, but even then, I'm not confident that non-Chinese, non-Chinese speaking foreigners can get service here but it's worth a try for the awesome goodies available.

J

BossLove72
03-26-07, 02:45
Hello All,

I'm an English teacher here in Jinan. I'm interested in getting some assistance from the guys. Would love to find a steady girl, but not rejecting anything else that may come my way.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Member #4341
06-13-07, 22:12
Anyone can give me some good recomends for Jinan city saunas, hotels saunas, KTV and so on!?

THX

Member #1604
06-14-07, 02:53
Anyone can give me some good recomends for Jinan city saunas, hotels saunas, KTV and so on!?

THX

just go to Jinan Crown Plaza hotel KTV, lots of stunners there and FS. 100% satisfaction. It is a five star hotel. tips RMB 300.

Dumamay
06-17-07, 12:32
300 only? For st fs? And where at?

How did you negotiate?

I paid 600 st at the massage parlor on 7th floor. They did not back down on price even I left. I did leave, and came back later. I did not book the hotel room, which they consider for a 200 surcharge.

LexLuther
06-27-07, 01:33
I did a search on Yanji and found one mention by Crazy Jim Wood, quoting another monger. Does not look good. Anyone else have better experience there or perhaps Helong?

I may be visiting Jilin later this summer.

LexLuther

Guybert56
08-24-07, 08:07
Newbie Report. Pleasant surprise in Zibo! The 5 star hotel has two pretty amazing ways to enjoy ones 'liesure time'. First off, the Recreation Center next door offers some nice Spa type outlets. There's the wash with topless massage with a HJ or boob job. And the Hawaiian Massge with FS if you are nice. 288/hr and a some really cute and all natural talent!

Then in the lower level is another place. Either on premise or outcall. 600 CNY FS and they too have some beautiful and talented ladies. No numbers but everyone goes by a made up name. Ma, something or other depending on the one. Really great BBBJ. One time, the 8+ lady used some sort of fizzing candy to 'buzz' the willy! Different! GFE experience a couple of times!

Very enjoyable!

Superforce99
09-13-07, 13:34
Was in Lanzhou this week and was busy until late so San Ya Kang suana beckoned...

Jumped in the taxi and was told that "San Ya" is enough for most taxis to know where
you want to go. I stay at the Sunshine Plaza hotel and the meter doesn't go over the initial
7 RMB fare. I don't know how many non-Asian foreigners are in Lanzhou, but I'm assuming not
many, so I'll streamline the steps for you to get maximum enjoyment with minimal effort.

First, walk in and and sit down at the sofa to the left of the front desk. They'll ask you
why you are there and you can just say "sau-na" or "an mo" and they'll know. Take off
your shoes and you be handed a pair of rubber slippers and a numbered key. Go downstairs and
the men's room will be the first door on your left. Strip naked and take a shower or take the 38 RMB
option of having a plain-looking gal give you a sensual (but non-sexual) wash from head to toe.
It's hard to describe where the scrub girls are, but if you can speak Chinese, ask for a girl to
wash you, and if you don't speak Chinese, the simplest way I can imagine is to mime the action
of you being scrubbed and say "nu ren xi wo?" (woman wash me?). It's not exactly the proper
way to say it, but it's simple, easy to remember, and gets the point across.

After the scrub or skipping it altogether, you can ask one of the male attendants for "an mo" (massage)
and they will lead you down a corridor. On the left is a large common room where you can get an
optional 28 RMB foot massage. On the right is a hallway leading to a bunch of small individual rooms
where you get FS. The rooms are small but comfortable, about the size of a small college dorm bedroom
with mirrors on the walls. A captain will come in and ask if you want a gal and you say yes and moments
later, a gal in short lingere will come into the room. If you don't like her, you can send her away and another
will come.

In the room, you have 45 minutes worth of sauna service, including BBBJ, rimming, and FS. The service
is about the same as what you should get in other saunas in China but the main difference I've found about
this place is that I've always had good service. It must come from the way the girls are trained and/or the
demands of the customers, but if I ever had to recommend a suana that would guarantee good service, it
would be this place, not one from Shanghai, Zhuhai, Dongguan, Shenzhen, HK, or any other one's I've tried.
There are better saunas out there, ofcourse, but it's "hit or miss" many times whereas I just have the feeling that
100 times out of 100 times, I would get awesome service at San Ya. Anyway, after your 45 minutes is up, your
room will get a call and you dress then go back towards the locker room. Strip, shower, change clothes and
then head upstairs to pay the bill. It will be 300 RMB if you only had the suana service. Add 38 for the body
wash and 28 for the foot massage.

The most reliably great sauna turns out to be in Lanzhou, who would have guessed? Though I've been here
3 times now (I think) and each girl had never had a foreign customer, even an Asian foreigner, so take that
for what it's worth, especially the non-Asian mongers out there.

J

Member #4341
11-30-07, 07:37
Hey folks,

I stayed at Sofitel Jinan for 1 night at my bussines trip. At 11pm I went to go to have a relaxation massage at Blue Savanah Sauna in this hotel (7th floor). I took a oil full body massage for 130RMB.

When I go into massage room one guy there washed me bofore massage than gave me some very small piyama, and than I go directly to room.

Room was painted in red color with mirrors, there was also a TV with sex movie. I said ok. And was waiting there on bed for my massage girl.

Few sec. Later. The knock on door and one beautiful lady came in and in very good english ask me after what I want. She explaun me that she offer also FS. So we began barging for price. Becouse she asked for 1500 RMB. 90min. And I said thats tooo much. And that I pay her max. 300RMB + oil massage 130RMB. Than she agree at 500 RMB in tottal.

She make a call to reception and Next surprise was that near 10 girls came into room and I can make selection of it. ALL GIRLS WAS 8, 9, 10. Really top ranking. Than I choose FeiFei. A 18 years old local girl. Very cute, tall. 172cm, and very slim body with great tits.

Firstly she make me a great massage with her mouth. Some water massage. Than she was tottaly wett (I tought that she was pissed. But she was so damn wet that I didn't saw ever so wet pussy) and I asked why. She answered becouse of me, and my great blue eyes and body: D LOL! Ok I'm young and also good looking one. But this wet pussy made me crazy!

After BBJ, sex in different possition she agreed in CIM. She swallowed all and after few minutes I want to go back to my room, becouse it was near 1am allready and I was a bit tired. But she didn't let me to go! She want that I stay with her some more time. Becouse she like me so damn much. I invited her to my room in hotel, but she was scarry after her boss reaction. I go to my room and after 15minutes she was allredy knocked on my door in hotel. She was my next day commpanion. Sure for free.

Really great experience with this girl and sauna.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Guybert56
12-11-07, 15:07
Back to the 5 star for a few nights. Called the basement and asked for an hour massage and an hour FS from a tall natural beauty called Ma Lin. She is leaving for Nanjing and the business in a couple of weeks! SAD! But glad for her. She has provided several GFE/PSE over the past several months. This night, I brought her a gift of perfume and she went over the top. I cannot tell you how many O's she had but it was really intense. She is one of the best DFK and BBBJ artists in the world. We spent an hour DATY and actually never really got the massage thing going. She started after our first round and because she was still nude, I had easy access to all the goodies and when I touched them, she went nuts again! Got my little guy up and we did CG for a while and then doggie. I think she was disappointed when the phone rang and was in no hurry to leave.

Then because I had had a tough day, I thought a massage would be nice so I ordered my special treat from the place next door. We had been texting this week so I knew she was there. #88 came over and I gave her a box of Hershy Kisses and a glamour magazine. Turned her on as well! She was out of her knickers and into the bed like a flash and basically led me to her perfect lightly carpeted snatch. I can tell you she was really really taking her time building up to one huge leg quivering juicy eruption. I think my tongue got deeper than my little man has ever gone! I also experimented with just the slightest rimming and it seemed to please her a lot. Another hour at the Y for me and my tongue is getting pretty tired! Worth every bit though as then it was my turn. Because she is supposed to be only a tug and jerk specialist and really young, she always says no in that cute little way they say it, but then when my man was at the gate, she opened wide and took very good care of him. Afterward, before the call came, she explained that she too is heading home to Fujian where she will celebrate her eighteen minus one birthday soon! Glad I didn't know that 6 months ago!

Low and behold, when #88 left, I got a text from #19 at the Plaza in Pudong. Must go back soon! Afraid she will be leaving as well and that just might end my mongering ways!

Clandestine782
04-25-08, 16:10
Just a brief update from Donyging, Shandong.

There is not much action going on here. There are several KTVs, but it is difficult to know which ones are legitimate and which ones offer........other services.

The street that has the most KTVs (in the West Area) is "Yuhua Road" (裕华路).

Also, the market price for this area is about 100-150 short time and 300 overnight (from about 23:00 onwards).

There are some barbershops here that are even cheaper, and these house *very old* divorced women. (One of the shops into which I went had a woman who had some type of skin affliction that was wearing a mask so as to obscure her face.) The other women were just a bit too old for my taste.

And so there you have it. A sex industry nowhere near comparable to the paradise of Guiyang.

Frenchie
05-14-08, 00:34
Been staying in Hohhot (Inner Mongolia) for two days and am still looking for the place to go.

Not much help on the Internet, either on this forum or on commercial websites, and very few people sem to master English in this 2.5 million people city... I guess the renowned Mongolian girls once much favoured in Beijing must be over the border...

Only found relief at a nearby sauana/massage parlour where I had to pay 600 for a pleasant but quite ordinary moment with a local beauty. No negotiation possible...

Am looking forward to some hints... And am looking forward to flying back to Beijing in a few days.

Frenchie
05-14-08, 17:13
Sequel to previous post.

Yet another bleak day in Hohhot.

Managed to request special service to my room from the hotel staff having a bare smattering of English (gestures included...).

A lineup of 4 girls turns up in my room (6-7 for the looks). I pick one up and ask for the price : RMB1,000. Yes, you've read it. I say no, start bargaining, from 300, but no way, off they all go and I'm left alone in my room with my disappointed French Little Willy... Never mind, tomorrow's another day, but I wonder how my luck can be so bad in a 2.5 million citizen city... 5and I'm not a newbie to mongering...).

Looking forward to seeing Beijing...

Frenchie
05-19-08, 11:32
Hi all,

Not pics of girls, but pics of flyers found in the street or on car windscreens. There also seems to be a lot of stickers with phone numbers, on the pavement and lampposts, but I doubt anyone will answer you in English if you call them...

I guess the English-speaking, easier action action is limited to KTV's or some girl-friendly hotels that provide in-house "entertainment"...

Best of luck !

Intransit
06-01-08, 18:47
I'm headed to Weihai this weekend or next, any of you with Shandong experience hit this city by the sea? Any luck, suggestions? Thx.

Russ Meyer
07-06-08, 15:02
Hi everybody,

I've search for many time but not found what i was looking for. I'll live in Yanbian City for a minimum of one year and i'm looking for information about sex in this city.

Is there some nigth club where we can get for free some Chinese girls who are just looking for a western boy friend/passer by?

How about BBS?

I cannot speak Chinese for the moment, but my Korean is fluent. Will it be usefull for me?

Thanks

Misakimao
07-07-08, 09:43
I have been to Weihai several times.

Actaually I worked at Rongcheng county which belongs to Weihai city.

Belows are my informations

1. 环翠区 : City Center(Harbor)
There are a number of 3-4 star hotels.
- KTV , bar, sauna are located here.
- If you want to drink in crowded bar you can choose this place.
- I have tried KTVs and bars here, I just felt this is good place for drink. (Maybe i have been to wrong place.)

2.经济技术开发区 : resort area.
There are two 4-5 star level hotels here, I recommend here as place to stay
(1) Golden Bay Hotel :
- located very near to shore
- probably best hotel in weihai city
- KTV : nice and kind girls but no extra service in 2004( 100RMB in 2004;usually 50rmb for KTV ouside at that time)
- no magic massage
(2) Haiyue Jianguo Hotel
- nice hotel without KTV and massage till 2007( I am not sure now, at that construction was not finished)
There is TaiChi Sauna from hotel 300-400meter. They provide north-eastern style magic massage and I felt that there will be better ones in city centres

3. Rongcheng county
- I usally statyed Jinamau(金茂) Hotel. The hotel is very big KTV and massage center
which provide all kinds of service. The problem is that smell of room is so bad.
KTV girl quality were best in Weihai area !!
- In the sea shore of this county, you can enjoy nice and fresh home-made seafood
(I liked there, as far as I remember the name of area is called XiXiaKou)

I'm headed to Weihai this weekend or next, any of you with Shandong experience hit this city by the sea? Any luck, suggestions? Thx.

Tonyphotoman
07-28-08, 10:29
Apart from the fact that the air is filthy due to coal stations all over the place anyone got any ideas on Datong? Going for a few days v soon. I suppose could always try the inhouse massage at 4-5 star hotel where am staying but wd welcome better ideas.

Tattoos
08-14-08, 22:10
Dear All,

I am going to Shanhaiguan near Qinhuangdao in October for a week or two. Have searched the forums, but didn't find any hints. Anybody can give some advice?

Guoren
08-27-08, 01:18
Ha ha! I used to work in Dongying about 10 years ago. It was great fun back then. We used to stay in the Dynamic Hotel, and every night you would get a phone call for "anmo. Massagee. " Some of them were good, others not so good. Then there was a rubby street parallel to Jinan Lu that we used to call Hardware Alley. There, girls from the countryside would dress up really tacky and whisper "Guolai, guolai" to any single man who passed their faux salon. I found a young cutie with whom I became a regular visitor who was sooo tight. Good memories.

Huckleberryfinn
09-10-08, 17:04
Lucky me. I need to be in Baotou at the end of the month. I searched the forum and found absolutely nothing. Am I searching poorly or has no one ever been to Baotou? LOL

Can anyone provide some enlightenment?

TIA,

Huck (occasional contributor)

House007
09-16-08, 17:37
Golden Week is coming up and I have some time to spare. Thought of travelling abroad, but not really worth it for 9 days. Flights have also gotten a bit expensive.

I'd like to explore some of the smaller cities, towns near Changchun - like Siping, Songyuan, etc. Has anyone been respectively can point me into the right direction for some action. I'd really like longtime - overnight stays - but seems a bit difficult in China.

Thanks,

H007

FernandoAlonso
09-16-08, 19:21
Golden Week is coming up and I have some time to spare. Thought of travelling abroad, but not really worth it for 9 days. Flights have also gotten a bit expensive.

I'd like to explore some of the smaller cities, towns near Changchun - like Siping, Songyuan, etc. Has anyone been respectively can point me into the right direction for some action. I'd really like longtime - overnight stays - but seems a bit difficult in China.

Thanks,

H007I have been Songyuan, acording to my colleague lots of brothels, could not try, too much company, but these towns are really small, if you speak mandarin you should get soem action cheap. Will go there again soon so let me know if you are lucky. FA

House007
09-17-08, 12:28
I have been Songyuan, acording to my colleague lots of brothels, could not try, too much company, but these towns are really small, if you speak mandarin you should get soem action cheap. Will go there again soon so let me know if you are lucky. FAUnfort,

No mandarin, apart from the odd word here and there, but will try nevertheless.

Sino Phile
10-28-08, 18:58
I had read about "Dance Halls" in another thread and stumbled on a nest of these fascinating places in Lanzhou. This particular one was a large pub kind of place where you can order beer (5 kuai for 1 or 10 kuai for 3, no cover charge) with tables strewn all around. A bunch of women are floating around trying to get matched up with partners. When one strikes your fancy, you take her into a separate room which is the dance area. The dance room has some light near the entrance but towards the back it is so dark you can barely see your hand in front of your face.

Your hands though should be exploring your partner and they will allow you varying degrees of access. In turn, they will grind away with an intensity that will put a stripper in a strip club to shame. Depending on the provider, they will also, with a little gentle persuasion, put their hands inside your pants or even fish your dick out. I don't know about you but there is a certain je ne sais quoi to being masturbated in public in a room full of people by a girl you met ten seconds ago while you are groping her.

The cost per "dance" is 10 kuai. The length varies from 5-8 minutes depending on the provider and is not in discrete song units like in a strip club. I am sure other items are on the menu (I heard some rythmic grunting in the farthest reaches of the dance floor) but I did not venture to ask. There is a checker dude who comes through with a flashlight once every so often presumably to make sure there isn't a mass orgy taking place.

The location of this establishment is on Wudu road parallel to the pedestrian area. It is right next to the Blues Bar (which incidentally, apart from posters of Blues legends on the wall has nothing to do with the blues; a local chinese band belts out an engligh pop tune every once in a while) on the same side of the street. Another dance hall is directly across from the Blues bar in a little alley about 100 feet from the main road. This one is actually a little more upscale with TV's along the wall and a go-go dancer type of show every once in a while.

I would recommend this to everyone but the most sophisticated monger simply for the sheer novelty of it. Its also the cheapest form of entertainment you can get in terms of RMB per minute. I was hard pressed to spend more than 150 kuai in the couple of hours I spent there. However, it is a little unnerving being the only waiguoren in the joint and you will have to endure a few stares. Also there is absolutely no english spoken by either management or the girls but if I can manage with my limited putonghua, anyone can.

The girls themselves are a mixed bag and while you won't find KTV models, they are in the 4-6 range with a few 7's and 8's thrown in. If you like the chinese MILF look or even the younger, tad overweight (by chinese standards) look, this is the place for you. They run the gamut from the hottie with a disinterested look to the older provider who knows a few things about pleasing a man.

And then there's the one you have to try hard not to get emotionally involved with. Mine was a 26 year old from Wuhan with classic looks and a fondness for cuddling. She used my table as a base while she worked the room, introduced me to her friends, took me dance-hall hopping to other clubs on the street and stayed with me till closing. Then we went out as a group to partake in the after-hours street food scene. A fun way to while away the time in sleepy Lanzhou.

My first post. Glad to be able to give back to a site from which I have learnt so much.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sino Phile
10-30-08, 05:29
Another sauna option in Lanzhou is "guang run xi yu cheng". Its close to the pedestrian area and was recommended by my hotel staff.

I don't remember the street address but its 2 blocks south of the river parallel to the pedestrian area. If you are walking, start at the end of Zhongshan bridge and walk south till the road curves east. Keep walking another block till you see a building corner with a mural of an inviting pool. If going by taxi, call them up at 0931-8470000 to get directions (apologies in advance if posting a phone number violates forum guidelines).

They have 2 options. The 388 with partial service or 588 with FS and "VIP" room. Yes, 588 is expensive for a town like like Lanzhou but decided to go with that. Having made my selection I was whisked off to a room with an attached bathroom without the sandal change, common shower area that I was expecting. The room had some miles on it but the sheets were clean. It also had a TV with grainy American porn playing on it.

The first girl brought in was heavily tattooed (first time I have seen tats other than the discrete ones above the butt). Just not my type so I passed. Next one was more acceptable. Young, frizzed hair, nice tits. Turns out she was from Sichuan and my conversational skills were not good enough to ask her how she ended up in Lanzhou of all places.

She now proceeds to undress both of us and leads me to the bathroom. Now here's the interesting part. There is a king sized air mattress leaning against the wall. She drops it down and its so huge that we spend a good 5 minutes trying to fit it around the toilet. This now pretty much takes up the entire floor of the bathroom and we have to clamber on to it. I was laughing so hard and my girl found it humorous too although she probably had to do this every time.

So I had my first soapy style massage outside of Shanghai. The usual thorough wash on the mattress followed by the usual fire and ice routine on the bed followed by the usual pillow talk followed by the usual making fun of the fake moaning coming from the TV. The girls looks, technique and attitude were B-. The state of the facilities, especially the VIP room, was a C-.

Nothing spectacular. Just thought I would share another option in a city where you have to look hard for options.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Johnno David
10-30-08, 19:09
Hey guys, does anyone know much about ANshan in North China?

Going out there in a few weeks and wondered what the punting was like out there.

Would appreciate any info!

Member #1701
10-31-08, 03:44
Hi Johnno,

Was in Anshan during the October holidays for an overnight. Unfortunately,
there's really not much to do there except for the Sauna / Bath-houses scene.
We went to the Hua Shi Bo Ji (BathHouse) - nice. Cost of girl at RMB 390 -
all inclusive (if I remember correctly).

The KTV girls are reluctant to go out if you do not have a local accompanying
you. We tried for a bit to get the mama-sans to arrange for take-outs, and
we saw a coupla girls. Very average and wud cost 800/shot or 1,200/o/n.
So, really not worth it. We trawled the city and saw some nice hostesses
at the new Le Xue Hotel. U could try out that one.

I don't hv the road names of these places, but it's a really small city and the
taxis know all these places well.

Good luck

Hey guys, does anyone know much about ANshan in North China?

Going out there in a few weeks and wondered what the punting was like out there.

Would appreciate any info!

Mark17
12-06-08, 19:56
Does anyone have any information on Jinzhou?

Going there next week for a few days.

Any hotel recommendations with good in house full service at a reasonable rate?

Russ Meyer
01-06-09, 11:47
Hi Johnno,

Was in Anshan during the October holidays for an overnight. Unfortunately,
there's really not much to do there except for the Sauna / Bath-houses scene.Mean that there's not BBS in Anshan city?

K Zero
08-31-09, 21:04
Well, since no one posted anything about Shi Jia Zhuang (SJZ), I might as well be the first one.

My trip this time is the first time I ever been to Shi Jia Zhuang. Its the capital of Hebei province. It takes 2hr ride of the new Dong Che Zhu train to get there.

Its a safe city, crime rate is rather low, but its going through a 3 year major face lift (worst than Shanghai), so, its construction and dust everywhere.

My only source of info are from combinations of info from 3 taxi drivers.

_Hoton Hotel_

My first stop is my hotel. Name is Hoton Hotel, it has been graded highly on ctrip.com and under 300.

The hotel is great, clean and cheap. However, after various of search and confirmation, they don't have any facilities for mongering here. Exact wording from the reception, "We only provide lodging and food, no entertainment facilities"

So, out I go.

_One Way Street Bar_

Got there around 10pm. This place was described by a driver saying its a good place to meet people, non-WGs. Its like a place for hook ups and such. Every table got a number, a stack of paper and a pen. If you like someone on the other table, you can write a note to them.

My table is smallest, minimal charge was 200. I think this is a nice place to pick up girls if you like the chase.

I manage to invite 3 girls to my table. Age range 25-45. Pretty sure they aren't WGs. Good chat, got number of 2, will call them next time I get to SJZ again. I wasn't really on my game, or the place was too noisy, didn't get them to come back with me.

Got on taxi at 12:30am, going to next stop.

_New world sauna (below stadium)_

Been told they have girls. Went in, used the disposable bath robe, got to common area and ordered a mineral water.

Wasn't being asked about girls, so I asked them myself, and they say they don't have it.

Well, out I go. Paid 45 for all crap. Decide its ok to take one for the team.

When leaving, taxi driver said this place don't publicly give out girls, need to do the "return customer" trick.

Next stop.

_Venice Water World_

Suppose to be 2nd best and newest in SJZ.

Got in, damn, this place is pretty.

Do the usual stuff, stripping and bath. Its like a roman bath house inside. And the bath robe is free :).

Got to common area, presented by menu. Normal massage stuff.

Asked for a private room (quoted 98) , and "Massage Combo" for 198.

Boy came in to confirm which one I want. I asked what other combo do they have. He said, Thai and Japanese. I asked whats the difference, he can't answer me.

Then, the massage lady came in. Almost cutest northern girl I've ever seen.

According to her, Thai massage is normal full body massage, 198. Japanese is Thai + HJ, 298.

I ask if they have higher grade, she answered Japanese is highest.

I never liked HJ, so, just asked for Thai.

Massage is so so, almost like she is molesting me. Being me, I flirted back. Got good rapport going.

Long story short, I asked if she wanted go spend a night at my hotel after work. She refused, using the reason that she is on her period. I dared her that she is bluffing, and just wanted to refuse me nicely. She grabbed my hand and put it at her panties and ask me to feel the sanitary pad. Well, its there. I asked her for lunch tomorrow, she said ok. Will see how it goes.

When leaving, I was asked to pay 262, math don't add up, but I am not asking :)

All in all, SJZ is very typical Northern China. Not as straight forward like in Southern China. The places I mentioned above might not be foreigner friendly, as there aren't many in SJZ.

A side note, all taxi drivers recommended to go Swan Lake, saying its the best in town, I will probably check out next time.

Dumamay
04-07-10, 11:31
This is for someone ever come to this town.

I did not go out at nighttime to check the bbs in the old town. I was too tired and slept again and again.

Then I left the town to train station. To my surprise the only train station was 30km away from old town! It costed 60rmb to get there.

There is a very nice hotel named crown garden right at the station. This is the biggest hotel and it is really the place! Room is 200rmb and you really see the room is up to 4 star or 5 star quality.

There I decide to stay over 1 night and rest.

At night I venture out but see nothing of bbs. Taxi guy brings me to another place intown but it is sauna-turned bbs, although cost is still 100rmb but girls are old and very not pretty. There are 1-2 hot girls but bunches of local young thugs are occupying them and surely we don't want to even look at these hotties.

I came back to the station, and grabbed a lady who offerred cheap hotel room. There are many like that in the station. Then, I ask for it and she gave me the one I want. Just the room is smelly, and the pretty young girl doesn't want to go to hotel. She may worry of gangbang ambush. Next time I will try to raise the price to attract her, since the room is smelly and cold(winter-spring). Summer can be ok, still smelly, and she won't take off all clothes. Really rush.

Inside hotel, the sauna gives much better service, way too much better. I booked a girl for whole night, just 500. First she asked for like 800 but I nailed it down saying no money. She then cut it to 1am to 7am instead of midnight started

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

OldAsiaHand
04-30-10, 12:45
Does any fellow monger have any info on ZiBo? It is east of Jinan in Shandong Province.

Pushkin13
04-30-10, 13:00
Does any fellow monger have any info on ZiBo? It is east of Jinan in Shandong Province.

Zibo is one of these old, old cities, which is being massively rebuilt.

I have been there a few times, but have always been with company (cough), and almost all my time has been spent in new parts of the city (which I think is about 70% of Zibo).

Although I have good radar for the colour and ambience of "soft pink" in the evenings, I failed to detect any (in these new parts of the city).

If the "soft pink" of BBSs and similar is your scene, my suggestion, obvious enough I expect, would be to concentrate (if possible) on the older parts of the city, around the railway station and the long distance bus station, .

Otherwise, I expect that most KTVs and large hotels might have some action, but - I regret - I can't give you any definite leads.

Hope that this helps.

P13.

OldAsiaHand
05-02-10, 03:08
P13,

Thanks for the info. I will be there for one night only in a couple of weeks. 1st time for me. I don't know if I am staying in new or old part of the city yet. Any suggestions for hotels with in-house sauna or BBS with FS onsite? I will also be with business associates so will not have much time for BBS hunting outside and need something relatively discreet.

OAH

I have been there a few times, but have always been with company (cough), and almost all my time has been spent in new parts of the city (which I think is about 70% of Zibo).

Although I have good radar for the colour and ambience of "soft pink" in the evenings, I failed to detect any (in these new parts of the city).

If the "soft pink" of BBSs and similar is your scene, my suggestion, obvious enough I expect, would be to concentrate (if possible) on the older parts of the city, around the railway station and the long distance bus station, .

Otherwise, I expect that most KTVs and large hotels might have some action, but - I regret - I can't give you any definite leads.

Hope that this helps.

P13.

Myssr7800
05-03-10, 16:20
The Century Hotel has a facility next door called the Hawaiian Sports Center. There you can have a very nice massage w/ HE. Further, in the basement of the hotel proper is another venue. You can call down there, IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY CALLED 10 minutes after check in. For full service room service for about 600 CNY.

I actually cultivated a relationship with a cutie called Yu Ping, her number was #88 (bah shr bah hao) and would have her come for a 140 minutes in room massage and got the works! For that service I would call the Hawaiian and ask for #88. Topless was 298 for the 140 minutes but I got her panties off as she walked in.

Have heard that the old Zibo Hotel also has in room service at a lower cost. Good luck and be sure to carry a face mask, the air is aweful!

Hope that this helps.

P13.

OldAsiaHand
05-08-10, 07:19
Myssr,

Thanks for the info. How is the Century Hotel to say at?

OAH

The Century Hotel has a facility next door called the Hawaiian Sports Center. There you can have a very nice massage w/ HE. Further, in the basement of the hotel proper is another venue. You can call down there, IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY CALLED 10 minutes after check in. For full service room service for about 600 CNY.

I actually cultivated a relationship with a cutie called Yu Ping, her number was #88 (bah shr bah hao) and would have her come for a 140 minutes in room massage and got the works! For that service I would call the Hawaiian and ask for #88. Topless was 298 for the 140 minutes but I got her panties off as she walked in.

Have heard that the old Zibo Hotel also has in room service at a lower cost. Good luck and be sure to carry a face mask, the air is aweful!

Lye Surjik
05-13-10, 11:18
Hey everyone, first time poster here...first time doing the whole monger thing.

I'm going to China for a language program in TianJin, Nankai university in July. I'll be staying in Beijing for 1-2 days, then taking a bus to TianJin.

There's a lot of info here...and I've read that things might be changing in China. What is a good hotel near Beijing International Airport (room service preferable)? I'm 20 so will going to bars/clubs be a problem?

In TianJin, are there any good places near Nankai University? I've read on here that TianJin isn't what it used to be. Would I be better off taking a train to other parts of China? We get friday, saturday and sunday off every week so that wouldn't be a problem. Plus I'd get to see more of China.

Myssr7800
05-14-10, 14:29
I answered your questions via PM but have heard nothing.

That seems to be a little bad form, no?

Myssr,

Thanks for the info. How is the Century Hotel to say at?

OAH

Dumamay
05-16-10, 10:47
A room with service in a good hotel near BJ airport is not cheap. It will cost about 80-90us(500rmb), and the girl will be 100us(600rmb) about.

As you are only 20, I suggest you do nothing, save money and go to Tijuana for the program.

Remember that, do nothing. Someones will chase you all the way which you don't have to pay, risk nothing, get higher quality. Just hope you will call me in when you have more than enough to handle. Once again, the keyword is do nothing. Trust me. They will come to you, the normal girls

Hey everyone, first time poster here. First time doing the whole monger thing.

I'm going to China for a language program in TianJin, Nankai university in July. I'll be staying in Beijing for 1-2 days, then taking a bus to TianJin.

There's a lot of info here. And I've read that things might be changing in China. What is a good hotel near Beijing International Airport (room service preferable)? I'm 20 so will going to bars/clubs be a problem?

In TianJin, are there any good places near Nankai University? I've read on here that TianJin isn't what it used to be. Would I be better off taking a train to other parts of China? We get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off every week so that wouldn't be a problem. Plus I'd get to see more of China.

Bnlee2
05-17-10, 01:03
A room with service in a good hotel near BJ airport is not cheap. It will cost about 80-90us(500rmb), and the girl will be 100us(600rmb) about.

As you are only 20, I suggest you do nothing, save money and go to Tijuana for the program.

Remember that, do nothing. Someones will chase you all the way which you don't have to pay, risk nothing, get higher quality. Just hope you will call me in when you have more than enough to handle. Once again, the keyword is do nothing. Trust me. They will come to you, the normal girlsDumamay

If you are just an average guy you should have no problem. If you are an ABC (American Born Chinese) you may have a problem of getting too much pussy. Just remember, ABC are on top of the food chain for a young chinese gal. You are their ultimate hope and potentially a quick ticket out of there.

I see absolutely no reason for you to pay. You can PM if you wish.

Lye Surjik
05-18-10, 05:54
Cool, thanks for the reply :D

Bad Boy Billy
05-18-10, 08:33
Hey everyone, first time poster here.Welcome to the board my friend - hope we see many more posts
I'm going to China for a language program in TianJin, Nankai university in July. I'll be staying in Beijing for 1-2 days, then taking a bus to TianJin..Ok post up in the BJ thread about your arrival - I will make sure the locals meet up with you and show you around. I have no idea about Nankai Uni but we will deal with that later. Bus to Tianjin way boring - better you go to Beijing South train station and take the fast train to Tianjin - 331 kmh and 30 min train journey - UFB
What is a good hotel near Beijing International Airport (room service preferable)? I'm 20 so will going to bars/clubs be a problem?.If you are 20 - speak english - unless you have a head like Sammy's arse then you will be beating the little Chinese honies off with a stick - get to the first club / disco you can - you will slaughter them.
In TianJin, are there any good places near Nankai University? I've read on here that TianJin isn't what it used to be. Would I be better off taking a train to other parts of China? We get friday, saturday and sunday off every week so that wouldn't be a problem. Plus I'd get to see more of China.Just settle in to Tianjin first - Billy will be there to meet you soon as I can get there - by the time you run the gauntlet of Babi Club etc in Tianjin you will be trying to get the train out of town to get some rest - you lucky prick.

PM me and I will give you some contact details.

SE Asia Joe
05-18-10, 09:15
............... Bus to Tianjin way boring - better you go to Beijing South train station and take the fast train to Tianjin - 331 kmh and 30 min train journey -
Errr... yes, we got some really fast trains in China - but we ain't got one that will travel at 662 KMH yet!

Distance: Beijing- Tianjin is ony 112 KM/ 69 miles.

BTW - 661 KM South of Beijing is Shanghai; anybody know what the talk is on the fast train Beijing-Shanghai?

SEAJ

Bad Boy Billy
05-18-10, 23:43
errr... yes, we got some really fast trains in china - but we ain't got one that will travel at 662 kmh yet!.......distance: beijing- tianjin is ony 112 km/ 69 miles.joe - i am confused - your meaning of above please?

i regularly travel bj south to tianjin - rmb69 first class and travel takes 30 mins - train reaches top speed 331 kmh.
btw - 661 km south of beijing is shanghai; anybody know what the talk is on the fast train beijing-shanghai?my understanding is that it is well into construction - i will pm my shanghai people today and get the full low down.

SE Asia Joe
05-19-10, 02:08
joe - i am confused - your meaning of above please?

i regularly travel bj south to tianjin - rmb69 first class and travel takes 30 mins - train reaches top speed 331 kmh.my understanding is that it is well into construction - i will pm my shanghai people today and get the full low down.
oooops - sorry!! i thought you said that the distance between beijing and tianjin was 331 km whilst of course you said the maximum speed that the train travels at is 331 kmh. my bad!!

seaj

Bad Boy Billy
05-19-10, 04:05
btw - 661 km south of beijing is shanghai; anybody know what the talk is on the fast train beijing-shanghai?the fast train from shanghai hong qiao to beijing south railway station - a dedicated line with total distance 1318km will be finished by the end of next year.

train will have max speed 350kmh and will stop at tianjin, nanjing, wuxi, suzhou,etc. to collect passengers. anticipated total travel time i think 4.5hrs

SE Asia Joe
05-19-10, 06:07
the fast train from shanghai hong qiao to beijing south railway station - a dedicated line with total distance 1318km will be finished by the end of next year.

train will have max speed 350kmh and will stop at tianjin, nanjing, wuxi, suzhou,etc. to collect passengers. anticipated total travel time i think 4.5hrs
4.5 hours?
are you sure?

i had heard previously that they were trying for well under 3 hours.

and if you think about it, the distance traveled in say 2.5 hours and at say 300 kmh is 750 km. take away a few minutes for all the intermediate stops and you'd get the 661 km that is the distance between the 2 places (it's 661 km - the 1318 km you write must be the 2 way distance for 2 sets of rails n/s).

anyway, no big deal - i was just curious as to when i can start using the train instead of the quite inconvenient - and rather expensive, me-thinks - airplance connection at present.

seaj

Bad Boy Billy
05-19-10, 07:10
4.5 hours? .............are you sure? no i am not sure on that one - but i think your distance of 661km is incorrect.

http://www.mapcrow.info/distance_between_shanghai_ch_and_beijing_ch.html

shows 664 miles = 1,069.95 km

more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/beijing-shanghai_high-speed_railway

SE Asia Joe
05-19-10, 07:25
no i am not sure on that one - but i think your distance of 661km is incorrect.

http://www.mapcrow.info/distance_between_shanghai_ch_and_beijing_ch.html

shows 664 miles = 1,069.95 km

more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/beijing-shanghai_high-speed_railway
yeah - yu're right. it is 664 miles.

anyway, like i said i was just curious. remember having to go thru all the hassles when i used to commute between shanghai and beijing by plane.

what a pain and waste of time and money!! hope that when the pek-sha train service does get started, that it's as convenient/cheap and fast as those in the south.

seaj

seaj

Bad Boy Billy
05-19-10, 07:38
Remember having to go thru all the hassles when I used to commute between Shanghai and Beijing by plane.Billy flew from SH to BJ last month.

Subway from East Nanjing Rd to Hongquiao Airport is something like 20 minutes now - UFB - get off subway - go up 2 levels by escalator - 200mtr walk to check-in - all under the one roof - so simple now.

Or if you flying from Pudong then subway goes all the way there to - about 45mins from East Nanjing Rd

BJ South train station is kinda remote - still 30 to 4 minute taxi ride to get into city centre once you arrive BJ.

In fact - to China World Hotel it's can be quicker by taxi from BJ Airport than from BJ South train station.

Waldeck2
05-19-10, 07:55
This is China you know. Damn subway to Pudong airport runs from 9 AM to 4 PM. Damn! And to Hongquiao airport only every other train goes all the way to the airport. And line 10 runs from 9 AM to 4 PM. Details, details, details.

Billy flew from SH to BJ last month.

Subway from East Nanjing Rd to Hongquiao Airport is something like 20 minutes now - UFB - get off subway - go up 2 levels by escalator - 200mtr walk to check-in - all under the one roof - so simple now.

Or if you flying from Pudong then subway goes all the way there to - about 45mins from East Nanjing Rd

BJ South train station is kinda remote - still 30 to 4 minute taxi ride to get into city centre once you arrive BJ.

In fact - to China World Hotel it's can be quicker by taxi from BJ Airport than from BJ South train station.

Weelock
05-19-10, 08:23
From Guangzhou to Wuhan only takes 3 hrs. It once took over 10.5 hrs. They are trying to connect Guangzhou and Beijing, and 42 other lines by 2012.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1238496/Unveiled-Chinas-245mph-train-service-worlds-fastest--completed-just-FOUR-years.html#ixzz0oMEylNCg

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=969836&postcount=850

Bad Boy Billy
05-19-10, 22:48
This is China you know.Er yes.........the fact that I flew from Australia to China - then spent 4 nights in Shanghai Apr 26 to Apr 30 - yes I am aware I was in China.
Damn subway to Pudong airport runs from 9 AM to 4 PM.Are you sure of these times?
And to Hongquiao airport only every other train goes all the way to the airport..Yes and if you find yourself on one the trains that stop at the subway station BEFORE Hongqiao - you get off that train - wait 5 mins and get on the next one - still rather simple.

Waldeck2
05-20-10, 03:25
Pudong accurate as of May13. My last attempt. And Yes, I discovered that I could have taken the next train. Luck of the draw was I didn't. And neith speaking or understanding Chinese is problematical. At times.

Er yes. The fact that I flew from Australia to China. Then spent 4 nights in Shanghai Apr 26 to Apr 30. Yes I am aware I was in China. Are you sure of these times? Yes and if you find yourself on one the trains that stop at the subway station BEFORE Hongqiao. You get off that train. Wait 5 mins and get on the next one. Still rather simple.

Lye Surjik
05-24-10, 03:39
PM me and I will give you some contact details.Just saw this post. Tried to pm you but I need to be a paid member.

Any other way to get in contact with you?

K Zero
08-17-10, 18:48
After coming to Shi Jia Zhuang almost once per month. These are the general info I have for the scene thus far.

After the crack down happening all over China, Shi Jia Zhuang is also being hit. The streets are kinda clean nowadays. There are a few ways you can still get girls, but foreigners that don’t look Chinese or doesn’t speak good Mandarin might have problems.

Street Workers

Most street walkers has been cleared, the only street that seems still operational is “Bei Xiao Jie”. All taxi drivers seems to know that place if you tell them you want to find WGs. But the quality there is kinda bleh. The worst part is, the attitude is almost bad from the get go. Because of the crackdown, a lot of girls would not go with you, and would want you to do them at their dirty little room.

Before 12am, doing at their place is about 80-120. Take out is about 200 for one shot. After 12am, take out one shot is 150-200, and overnight is usually 300. Need to pay to the madame upfront.

Saunas/Bath House

The saunas here are plenty, with almost everyone of them offer extra service. The problem is, with the crack down, they are very wary of new faces. Especially out of town accent. Most sauna need to use the “returning customer” routine. A few saunas to look for:

Venice/Swanlake

These 2 are the most expensive bath house in SJZ. If you want extra service, you will need to get a private room first, then the bell boy will come to ask what service you want. Usually, the menu and translation is like below. I do not go there anymore, so my info might be out of date.

Japanese massage = Massage with HJ. Around 250
Thai Massage = Massage with HJ + Boob job. Around 350
Chinese Massage (Usually not on menu) = Full service. Around 800

New world Sauna (Under a sport stadium)

Very secretive, I failed 2 times here.

Jun An Sauna (Beside Jun An hotel)

This is where I usually go now. This is very like those hotels that provide services south of China (like Zhu Hai). The procedure are as follows for first timer if you want to have the highest chance to get services.

- Walk in like you know the place, sit at sofa, change to slippers, and get hand strap (number) + small towel. There is a cover charge of 15 for this place, regardless of services.

- Walk up to 3rd level, and go in a small door labeled (bath area). 2nd level is “women’s area”

- Goto locker room and strip.

- Go in to bath area, I don’t recommend you use the pools. Shower, and go take a towel and dry yourself. Crappy cloths are 6, 15, 25. I recommend the 15 one.

- You will be force to bring nothing after this point. Including phones and wallet. And from this point on, it is crucial you act like you know the place.

- Get out, you will see a bar area/room right after you open the bath area door. Beside that arc (right), is a small door, might be lock sometimes. Just walk towards there, and ask them to open door. If they refuse you, it will be at this spot, and said its not available.

- If you got in the door, its home run. You will be brought to your room, run down and sometimes dirty. A random girl will be picked for you, and you can request to change. The girl will then come in and ask what package you want. They are (might be miss some):

* 240 - BBBJ, back sucking and sex.
* 380 - Above, covered toes in to vagina, and anal rimming
* 420 - Above and 2 shots
* 680 - Above and SM
* 880 - 380 and lesbian show + double fly
* 880 - 380 and anal (might be low supply)

During the session, they will ask if you want a “rabbit”. It cost 30 and its another girl coming in, strip and give you a BBBJ for about 5 mins. Then they will ask/suggest you to take the girl and do a double fly. 2nd girl can be taken with the above price list. And “might” give you extra 30 mins (not sure).

If you decide to come back, you can get a membership card at the counter when you check out at counter where you pay. The card cost 300 and will give you a 20% discount. It can be use immediately. Also usable by your friends if you guys go together.

Feel free to PM me if you have question. Happy hunting.

World Traveler
10-30-10, 17:50
I made it up to the border city. Missed the bus, missed the train, had to go through Da Tong, ... long way to go in a harsh weather. Arrived around in mid afternoon and found a bingguan a couple of long blocks away from the bus station for sixty yuan. I had planned to stay around for awhile and explore the area based on the extensive search I had done on my own. But after only a couple of days I discovered that would be too much of sacrifice. I had planned to stay long enough to do a visa run and then leave but didn't make it that long.

I didn't get the chance to locate the main red-light area as reported. I couldn't match what I had learned from the Internet to what I was seeing there. I had a hard time getting oriented. Found a couple of areas in almost middle of the city with what I could call third tier providers. The area is really rundown and the shops are complete shags. The quality was very poor perhaps, two out of eight were doable, and from the other two one would turn out to give very good service. The price is thirty and you would get the minimum, offer forty and the service doubles up still, very mechanical, not recommended. There were some Mongolians among them but with so much makeup on hard to say.

Beside that, the place is a transit point for Mongolians going to China. I saw a few very good looking women, a bit taller, nice faces, and bodies to match with very nice racks. Soon you could spot them faster because of their fashionable dress up than Chinese but you have to be quick because they are on their way to Beijing. Mostly looked in mid-twenties. I got a few eye contacts and smiles however, not quick enough to react. You have to scout the area closer to the border for better luck.

The weather is very harsh making it difficult to adjust to a new area and that was at the beginning of fall. Plus, the setup was different and the food was questionable, after dusk had to starve. If you get out of one place and decide to go to the place across the street you have to walk a football field long to get there including the sidewalks. There were construction everywhere and anywhere. The streets were opened up all over and I couldn't even enjoy a nice long walk.

Because of the weather all stores close their doors and it makes it difficult to know which store is what and all stores have signs in three languages. I saw only one China Unicom and only a couple of Banks of China. After a short time, I put my tales between my legs and left like a defeated army of one. Hours and hours of the Internet search wasted just like that. It had taken me several hours in advance to just figure out how to get there from Beijing. A week or so after I left the border, I saw it in the news that the region was hit with a winter storm that paralyzed the transportation system ..... and felt lucky.

Jude Bright
11-04-10, 03:04
Sjz business as usual. Went to sauna at about 11 pm. This place looks disappointting. The shower room is filth. After shower, dry you self then purchase a shorts, I took the 15 yuan one and proceed to the resting area. The standard room is getting old. I was told they have VIP room. I will try the VIP room next time I go there. Once in the room, the momsan came in and explain the services. I choose the 380 one. Once start, they offer a rabbit, a 2nd girl came in give you a breast massage and blowjob, I liked and keeped for another 240, I refused the third one who also want to join us? The two realy took time and worked hard to please you. They offer me to fuck one after another until I released. I was offered 2nd pop, but I refused because I ahve to get up early next day.

JB

K Zero
11-17-10, 07:00
Going to SJZ tomorrow, anyone around?

Huckleberryfinn
12-07-10, 12:12
Just spent two days and nights in Qinhuangdao. First, if you go there from Beijing by train, note that the main station is under construction and not available. There is an alternate and it is tiny and rough, but you can still get to Qinhuangdao.

Anyway, stayed at Qinhuangdao Grand. There is a sauna there and I was going to try it out but elected to go scout about the neighborhood. It was seemingly quiet but within a few blocks I found a massage establishment ... very typical. Girls rate 5-7. You actually get a good massage for 90, and FS ran total of +110, so damage was only 200. Good value but not like a good Shanghai joint. Very straightforward.

That night, back at the hotel, my floor was crawling with police ... must have been a murder, I thought. The next morning however, I noticed about 50 police and a bunch of mid level military officers all having breakfast. There must have been an LE convention! Good think I skipped the in house sauna!!

The next night, I went in the opposite direction and again within a few blocks found two massage establishments. The larger of the two had an actual little steam room and hot tub and a kid to scrub you if you want. The gal I had was about 15 lbs too heavy BUT fortunately 10 of it was divided between an utterly fantastic rack. Probably the best I have ever had in this great land. Large, firm, succulent. This place was a bit seedy and needs a real make over, but the girl was a lot of fun - but no extras, no bj, no DATY, just good old clean poking. That she was into, though, so it was enjoyable if not very novel.

I suspect that there are much better places there but I was short on time and energy. If anyone knows better, let us know!

Huck

Huckleberryfinn
12-08-10, 06:10
Just spent two days and nights in Qinhuangdao. First, if you go there from Beijing by train, note that the main station is under construction and not available. There is an alternate and it is tiny and rough, but you can still get to Qinhuangdao.

Anyway, stayed at Qinhuangdao Grand. There is a sauna there and I was going to try it out but elected to go scout about the neighborhood. It was seemingly quiet but within a few blocks I found a massage establishment. Very typical. Girls rate 5-7. You actually get a good massage for 90, and FS ran total of +110, so damage was only 200. Good value but not like a good Shanghai joint. Very straightforward.

That night, back at the hotel, my floor was crawling with police. Must have been a murder, I thought. The next morning however, I noticed about 50 police and a bunch of mid level military officers all having breakfast. There must have been an LE convention! Good think I skipped the in house sauna!

The next night, I went in the opposite direction and again within a few blocks found two massage establishments. The larger of the two had an actual little steam room and hot tub and a kid to scrub you if you want. The gal I had was about 15 lbs too heavy BUT fortunately 10 of it was divided between an utterly fantastic rack. Probably the best I have ever had in this great land. Large, firm, succulent. This place was a bit seedy and needs a real make over, but the girl was a lot of fun. But no extras, no BJ, no DATY, just good old clean poking. That she was into, though, so it was enjoyable if not very novel.

I suspect that there are much better places there but I was short on time and energy. If anyone knows better, let us know!

HuckHere's a map. The first place (not recommended highly) is on a small side street. Lights and black glass. The second is on the main drag, just past a huge bank building. I think it is BOC. There are two joints. The second one has a set of ten or so wide steps in front. That's the mini sauna joint. Seedy but cheap.

Thekraz
03-29-11, 07:33
Does anyone have any information on the action available in Tongliao. Inner Mongolia?

Steeve7510
05-18-11, 01:49
Hey Guys,

I'm lost in Baotou right now, I RTFF and there seems not much going on here.

Spend one week now and wasn't able to find any action. In my first hotel the MP was closed for repairs, so checked out after a few days because around the hotel it was also quite dead.

The second hotel has a leisure spa / massage center, went there and they didn't speak any english. Managed to get some massage from a nice girl, but only regular, she made no intensions to do any special service. Because the massage also was very professional I guess this is just a place with real trained girls for real massage. Had no luck talking to the guys at the front desk asking for any special massage.

Went to another MP close to the hotel, a quite big one, was written Foot- and Body massage in english, so went in and again not an english menu. Somebody finally could offer a "full body massage" which sounded good, but again the girl made noting to earn her extra tip. Nothing.

It can't be that this place is such dead, there must be something going on here. Anybody has some information?

I'm staying quite downtown, next to the ShangriLa. Saw a place which is some spa / bathing club yesterday, maybe will check this out also. But usually I don't like the whole spa thing, it takes to much time to get the whole thing done with all the pre-showering and waiting room and everything. I like something to go in and get the girl or better just call by phone and someone show up at my room.

This place is just boring. Any suggestions?

Tieji
05-27-11, 09:10
If anyone's looking for Jinan info, I've posted a couple of reports in the East China Other Areas thread.

Waldeck2
05-27-11, 11:56
How you relate to the girls. Initially is there a door on the room you are getting the massage. If there isn't a door your chances of luck are slim. Say you go up the stairs and there is a room with a door. You smile, you lay down, on your belly. She starts the massage and your hand reaches back and you squeeze her thigh or leg. Not pushy, just a little pat. She may take your hand and put it away from her. OK. Let her go to work. She is stroking your legs and gets close to your ass. Push it up into her hand. Relax, reach back and find some part of her you can touch. She'll most likely push your hand away again. She's rubbing your ass and you accidentaly move your ass so she feels the root of your dick and it's hard. If her hand goes down on your dick you'll get something. You can make motions with your hands as to what you want and agree on a price with your phone. You might have to hit up a few places. Smile a lot. Just don't grin too broadly at the guys on the main floor as you leave.

Hey Guys,

Spend one week now and wasn't able to find any action. In my first hotel the MP was closed for repairs, so checked out after a few days because around the hotel it was also quite dead.

The second hotel has a leisure spa / massage center, went there and they didn't speak any english. Managed to get some massage from a nice girl, but only regular, she made no intensions to do any special service. Because the massage also was very professional I guess this is just a place with real trained girls for real massage. Had no luck talking to the guys at the front desk asking for any special massage.

Went to another MP close to the hotel, a quite big one, was written Foot- and Body massage in english, so went in and again not an english menu. Somebody finally could offer a "full body massage" which sounded good, but again the girl made noting to earn her extra tip. Nothing.

It can't be that this place is such dead, there must be something going on here. Anybody has some information?

I'm staying quite downtown, next to the ShangriLa. Saw a place which is some spa / bathing club yesterday, maybe will check this out also. But usually I don't like the whole spa thing, it takes to much time to get the whole thing done with all the pre-showering and waiting room and everything. I like something to go in and get the girl or better just call by phone and someone show up at my room.

Bob Sacamano
05-27-11, 19:42
Just ask a taxi driver for "xiaojie" or "tefu." Yes, sometimes the taxi drivers are on the take (get a little commission for bringing customers) , but sometimes not. Just remember that if the place he takes you to, whether it's a bathhouse, BBS or foot massage place, quotes outrageous prices (I would say more than 4-500 kuai in that part of the country) you can always walk out. Sometimes you'll get an honest taxi driver who will take you to a BBS area where the locals go. I've heard of this happening.

Good luck.

Hey Guys,

Steeve7510
05-28-11, 13:02
Thank you both for Information. I will try out the Taxi driver, in this area it's really not easy to come along without knowing the right words.

I had massage place here with a door and it was closed, but even with trying she made no intension to give extra service. Maybe have to go again as a returning customer.

Thekraz
06-28-11, 07:31
I will be in Harbin for a few days. Any one have any suggestions?

Doc Bob
07-07-11, 10:58
I will be in Harbin for a few days. Any one have any suggestions?Hi there.

If you stay in the Sinoway (Hua Rong) hotel they have a 24 hr massage which does outcall and room service. Ask for special service as the regular masseues do not provide full service. They actually provide excellent massages. Have never tried the special service as I know one of the ladies in the massage parlour personally and it is too awkward to get into things with her.

Also, as you exit the Sinoway hang a right and about two blocks down there is a MP there. They provide full service but tend to be very mechanical. No GFE of any kind.

But remember don't overpay as that just raises the prices for us all. Both places will negotiate.

Not sure I would recommend the Sinoway as a great place to stay as it is "very Chinese" but at least the "service" is good. In terms of hotels the New Paris (Xin Ba Li) is comfortable but only did 12 hours there and didn't try the MP. My friendly masseuse spent the night with me so didn't need to outsource!

Sky Ryder
07-07-11, 13:48
I am not sure if Yantai qualifies as North China, but it is close enough for me. I have made two visits recently and was able to find something acceptable in the Spa category. I wound up with the mommie / manager, which was at the same time weird and fun. She did me for free, but as we all know, somehow you always pay for it.

She kind of "guilted" me into doing a three girl party, that while fun enough, was more than I wanted to spend. When I asked why the 3rd girl almost doubled the price, she told me that they did a lot "of services" for me. I didn't know it was "a la carte", I do know that they hadn't had a customer all day and she was trying to keep them "happy". The mommy told me later they had only two customers all day, and she did pull the two girls that had a client out of the lineup. As you can imagine, they were the best looking.

The girls I had were a lot of fun, and I did try doing all three, in fact two of them were actually begging me to finish off in them. I hate the changing condom thing, but understand the reason. I won't do the three girls in the future, but will return. The mommy made me promise no to do them bareback, because she wanted it for herself the next time I am in town. Hummmm.

I spent 1900 rmb for 3 girls. 2:30 hours / 2 pops and a massage. I could have gotten an third pop, but wasn't interested or up to the challenge.

The girls average between 5-7's, but for the most part are "active". This was my second visit, and they are willing to deal on price, depending on what you want.

I am a little reluctant to put the name / number on the forum. I don't really know what the situation is in Yantai. The first time I was here about two weeks ago, I went to one place that was a rip off, and then had a massage, that while good, had no extras.

If someone is interested, send me a PM and I will give you the contact info. If you have anything to share, so much the better!

Sky

Pimpa
07-17-11, 04:38
Manzhouli is the first city the transsiberian train reaches on Chinese territory on the direct line to Vladivostok. I stayed at the hotel Ibis recently. It is still on trial and therefore not yet on the official list of the Ibis hotel chain. Every night between 10 pm and midnight, the phone in the hotel rooom rang. FS was offered, sometimes for 300, sometimes for 400 yuan (can easily be brought down to 300). Quality of the girls varies, from very cute to 4. Rushed service.

Pimpa

Pussyfun
07-19-11, 14:26
Any man with strong sex abilitu can go to Beng Bu City, An Hui Province?

They want to 3p game.

Pussyfun
07-21-11, 14:19
A couple in Beng Bu City in An Hui province need a strong man

Any man with strong sex ability can go to Beng Bu City in An Hui Province?

They want 3p game.

K Zero
08-12-11, 07:39
Arrived last night.

Wow, SJZ is really quiet. Due to a new captain (police) in town, everything is being cleansed in this city.

According to my local friends and taxi drivers, they all recommended me to lay low for the time being. Only the big ones are open, like Venice, Swan lake, and Pearl of the East, and they might also refuse to accept people.

My fav place, Jun An, is closed for renovation, and yeah, I waved my membership card at them, no go. Not sure, but the reception is a mess, but doesn't look like renovation.

Anyone around town for a drink? Going to try pick up girls (non-WG) tonight I guess.

Big Poppa II
11-13-11, 01:22
I am not sure if Yantai qualifies as North China, but it is close enough for me. I have made two visits recently and was able to find something acceptable in the Spa category. I wound up with the mommie / manager, which was at the same time weird and fun. She did me for free, but as we all know, somehow you always pay for it.

She kind of "guilted" me into doing a three girl party, that while fun enough, was more than I wanted to spend. When I asked why the 3rd girl almost doubled the price, she told me that they did a lot "of services" for me. I didn't know it was "a la carte", I do know that they hadn't had a customer all day and she was trying to keep them "happy". The mommy told me later they had only two customers all day, and she did pull the two girls that had a client out of the lineup. As you can imagine, they were the best looking.

The girls I had were a lot of fun, and I did try doing all three, in fact two of them were actually begging me to finish off in them. I hate the changing condom thing, but understand the reason. I won't do the three girls in the future, but will return. The mommy made me promise no to do them bareback, because she wanted it for herself the next time I am in town. Hummmm.

I spent 1900 rmb for 3 girls. 2:30 hours / 2 pops and a massage. I could have gotten an third pop, but wasn't interested or up to the challenge.

The girls average between 5-7's, but for the most part are "active". This was my second visit, and they are willing to deal on price, depending on what you want.

I am a little reluctant to put the name / number on the forum. I don't really know what the situation is in Yantai. The first time I was here about two weeks ago, I went to one place that was a rip off, and then had a massage, that while good, had no extras.

If someone is interested, send me a PM and I will give you the contact info. If you have anything to share, so much the better!

SkyI just got back from Yantai, I wished I had known about your experience, found your report trying to find out where to upload mine.

BP

Big Poppa II
11-20-11, 12:07
I stayed at the Jinhai hotel for one night a while back. There was advertisement for massage so I asked in the front desk, I was taken to a building in the back of the hotel I think is called the villa.

There I got a regular massage and foot massage by a late 20s girl who spoke good English. During the foot massage she asked if I liked Chinese girls to which I responded yes, she said go back to your room and I'll send you one. I tried to get money at the ATM but it did not accept my card so I was out of luck. Anyway for those who want to try, two girls coming to my room at different times and were actually good looking. The prices were 600 for just sex. 800 full service and 1000 for GFE. As I said I could not try but posted in case someone is bored in Yantai and wants to try. I imagine that Yantai is full of freebies if you speak the language as there are many factory workers who need to kill time.

Good luck. BP

Joegoza
01-15-12, 05:01
Hi,

New to China and furthermore to an 'unknown' city like Yantai can be quite adventures. Nevertheless being abroad before I just took my chance and went there. Now after nearly three months working I start to settle down and try to figure out what to do besides of working in this city.

I did quite an intensive RTTF just to get to know the local habits; even there are not many reports about Yantai. But as a Newbie I just don't want to ask too many stupid questions. And it is really so that with the link to the thread 'links to reports of distinction' one can get quite useful hints, not exactly about Yantai but about Bath House, Massage or bars.

Nevertheless I pm Sky Ryder for the address of his place but unfortunately the indicated place was used frequently by my company therefore I can't risk to check it out (one of our top manager lives there for long term).

But in Yantai there is the so called 'Bar Street' (Chao Yang Jie, all the taxi driver know this street). There are a couple bars which are cosy. If you google about Yantai in general you will find reports about the Druids' Irish Pub in this street and exactly there it was my starting point.

Druids' Irish Pub but as well all the other pubs here are frequently visited by foreigners who worked in shipyard or on oil platform. So there are always girls working in the bar to animate the guys to drink. Most of the working girls in these bars (but not all) can speak reasonably good English so the lack of language is not the big barrier anymore. As tastes are different it is hard to judge but I assume that they are more in the category 5 to 7. None very absolute outstanding. On the other side few of them have a kind of charm which is just overwhelming.

After the second visit in one of these bars I could convince a girl to come to my place after the working time. As it was Saturday we did not arrive home before 4 am She is quite small, about 1m55 or, face wise only a 4 if I must score her but her tits are quite outstanding. And the body is just perfect. Not too slender and not too fat. Coming home I was too tired to have action. So just a nice cuddling and we felled in sleep. The next morning I let her slept out and by 10am She woke up and started straight to give me FK. But it is very obvious that she is not used to kisses with tongues. Than a BJ started, as well here I experienced better but she was willing to learn. So soon I must slow her down. After armed with the needed equipment she played the cowgirl. Here she was really good. She realized that I was still tired so she just sat on me and massage my little friend within her pussy until I could not hold longer (OK to be honest it wasn't so long either). But I enjoyed very much this kind of massage as I just experienced it once in Berlin how a woman used her inner muscle to work you out. As I must work she left afterwards. I gave her 500RMB. Maybe it is too much for so little actions.

There are few Bath house here but I just don't speak Chinese I did not dare by now to walk in by myself. There is a big one on the Beima Lu. But there are so many boys and few girls standing straight in the entrance hall (you can see from outside) as reception committee that I was not sure if is a really bath house or more a KTV.

That is my first report here.

Joe in Yantai

Joegoza
01-17-12, 16:36
Der all,

Sorry to Brother you but can someone gives me a short description between a masage and a bathing House. In Yantai there are few indicated as Bath House. Is ist the same as a masage with 'tefu' services? I could Not find a decent Report about Bath house and Def. Not in Yantai.

Thanks in advance,

Joe in Yantai

Joegoza
01-17-12, 16:36
Der all,

Sorry to bother you but can someone gives me a short description between a masage and a bathing House. In Yantai there are few indicated as Bath House. Is ist the same as a masage with 'tefu' services? I could Not find a decent Report about Bath house and Def. Not in Yantai.

Thanks in advance,

Joe in Yantai

MrClen
12-28-12, 22:44
I go China four to five times each year, and although I am not the experienced monger that some the poster's are, I'll give some general information on my experiences in KTV'S in Weihai. And yes, this is the only city in China I can comment on!

I do not speak, other than a few words, Mandarin, but use my iphone translator, Jibbgo, to good advantage. Jibbgo does not need an internet or any connection as it's all on the phone. It's not quite as good as the wifi translators, but makes up for it by not having outlandish data charges. And yes, it speaks both ways and translates both ways. I'm not selling it, just telling you what I use.

I have been to three KTV's in Weihai, one of them a few times, one many times and one only once. Now I am an old guy who (I'm told) doesn't look or age his true age (lets just leave it there). I have taken many girls from the KTV's and always for LT (I happen to like a sweet young thing next to me for the night). I have done a double a few times, (sometimes at my suggestion and sometimes at theirs) , and most of the time a double in China is not what we hope for, it's a 1 and then 1 deal, although I have had a "real" LT double once in China, but it cost me a bundle! Now what I usually do is pay one to sit and then one to LT with, (count on the Mamasan to tell you which is which). This seems to work fairly well and I usually have a great time in the KTV and then later in the hotel room. Some of the posters make the statement that the girls won't kiss (open mouth, tongue).I personally have never had that happen and only one wouldn't do a BJ or BBBJ, (new, young, enthusiastic, inexperienced, and tight made up for it). Every one was OK with DATY and most seemed to really get into it.

I know the Mamasan in the KTV I go to the most (many times alone) , I get very good treatment, a room discount, and the pick of the best girls. I have never been turned down by a girl in the KTV because I am Meguayin, but of course I am not hung like a horse either. The prices in the KTV's I go to are 3/6/9, 3/6/10, and for the one that's supposed to be the best in Weihai with the most and best looking girls (the one I have been to only once but want to go back as soon as I can make a party up) is 4/8/12, and has a DJ so the costs do run up a bit.

I always try to pick non smoking girls because I don't like the taste or smell of cigarettes. All but one of my picks were very clean and had nice smelling pussies. Most of the girls insist on a condom (it's almost impossible for me to pop with a condom on, hence the report to the rest of the girls "he is very strong"). This can be good statement or a bad one if the girl wants you to quickly finish so she can get some sleep. I may go BB if the girl is willing and if she seems very clean.

I have one girl I spend quite a bit of time with (and pay her too much) , but if asked she will bring a friend and pretty much will do anything. She also swears (although you can never be sure) , that I am the only one she goes BB with. However, I am starting to feel that she getting too comfortable with me and taking a bit more advantage than she should, or just not trying as hard! Anyway, I am going to surprise her this time by not picking her and taking two others. We'll see if it gets her attention or just pisses her off.

For information, I was in Weihai in while the last crackdown was going on and resorted to calling my steady. Since she was not working, it turned out OK.

In summary:

I almost always have good KTV experiences. I treat the girls well and never disrespect them. I don't grope unless invited, (and most of the time after a few drinks, you will be invited) and I am sure any monger knows hows to read an invitation. They will kiss and seem to enjoy it if it's not forced on them. I will tip (LT only) , usually 100 RMB if they provide good GFE service. They always insist on both showering before and after and before and after, etc, etc. I usually end up very clean. I know this does not make me any kind of an expert, but just my experiences. Now, just to show that I need some education-I posted a couple questions in the general area that I hope someone can clearly answer or explain.

Caprycorn
01-20-13, 07:12
"I have been to three KTV's in Weihai, one of them a few times, one many times and one only once."Great post. Could you share with us the names and locations of the KTV's you are referring to?

MrClen
01-21-13, 01:34
Great post. Could you share with us the names and locations of the KTV's you are referring to?If you join the forum, ($20 well spent!) , and PM me, I will pass along the information. Just as a note, I will be in Weihai from the 30th of Jan until the 7th of Feb.

MrClen
02-04-13, 08:32
OK, time to give a bit of info on Weihai. Got to my hotel and almost immediately hooked up with Korean friends and went to one of my regular KTV's. Had a good time in the KTV (nothing special) and picked what I hoped would a good LT. Just as a note, the selection was weak due to CNY, so I won't take all the blame. Anyway, back to the hotel, turned on a bit of porn on my computer, she seemed to be totally disinterested so quickly put that aside (sometimes, if they are relatively new they can get very turned on by it and you can help by pointing out what you like and she might like). Anyway, off to shower together and some very minor fooling around in the shower. Long story short, she was willing for any and all positions (covered) , but no DATY, no BJ, no fingering, etc, etc.

KTV in my hotel the next two nights and it seems my selection skills are failing me. Again basically very limited selection and although the girls I picked had great bodies the skill level was very low. So actually almost the same as before, no DATY, no BJ, no anything other than straight action. Now I have to say that my friend who was with me these two nights (considerably younger and better looking and has reasonable language skills reported exactly the opposite story, so maybe it was just me-I hope not!

Thought I would try the "massage" in the hotel for the first time (I've stayed here 20 times). Asked at the desk for full special service and after finding the person who could figure out what I was asking for was told 400 for 40 minutes and went down the standard dark hallway to a room with a good bed and mirrored wall. One girl comes to the room, but she was nice looking and seemed to have a good body. She stripped so fast that had I blinked I would have missed it. Told me to take off my clothes and get on the bed. She puts on a condom on me a proceeds to give a 2 minute CBJ rather half assed. Rolled onto her back and indicated that I should get to it. Did so and got the fake moans I hear about so much. Worked at it for maybe 10 minutes with her looking at her watch every two minutes or so which was very disconcerting to say the least. Went through a few more positions with the same story. Never managed a POP and probably after 20 minutes or so just told her to forget it, I was leaving! She seemed to be upset and got on the telephone and one of the young men who work at the front came and repeated 40 minutes. 40 minutes, about 20 times. So I finally said OK and just the girl we would just cuddle and talk for the next few minutes and I would still pay her. Not what I would call a great experience and may never try it again.

Anyway, tonight is another day, and I will try my luck at the KTV in the hotel again. I know it's a much more expensive route but one I am more comfortable with and get to know the girl a bit before just jumping between their legs and pounding away.

MrClen
02-05-13, 03:47
Back to my hotel KTV last night. Took a bottle of Captain Morgans with me (because I am a frequent customer and a friend of the owner, I can take my own into the KTV) , and mixed it with cola. Not a bad drink and some of the girls will drink it also. The Captain did not last long and went to the standard Weihai KTV drink, Chinese white lightning mixed with some Green Tea stuff, actually is not bad. As an aside, in the Weihai KTV's, the girls must drink what you do unless they ask your permission to have something else.

Called a Chinese friend and he brought two other friends with him, so we had four people. Myself, one Chinese who could speak fair English, and two Koreans. KTV's are always more fun with more people, although I don't have problem going by myself. Line up came into the room, maybe 20+ girls, and was much better than I expected. My friends chose well and I had a tough time deciding-finally choose the same one my friend said was good when mine was disappointing. By the way, she could speak a bit of English which I am certain helped.

A good time was had in the KTV, singing, dancing, drinking (the girls got a little bit drunk, just enough to have fun, but not go to sleep) , some minor groping, and a couple pieces of clothes off. All in all, the way a KTV is supposed to be!

Upstairs with my choice I found out I (finally) had made the correct choice,"back in the saddle again". The girl did not have the best face, but a really nice tight body and was a great GFE in the KTV and doubled it once in the room. Fantastic DFK, couldn't get enough DATY, BBBJ (I would not let myself go yet, wanted the evening to last) and multiple positions, covered. After what she said was two hours (I don't think it was that long) , she said she was getting tired and I believed her. Some noise, but no fake moans, many OMG's a couple loud screams many words in Chinese which I don't understand, but know it wasn't "stop". Off with the cover and more DATY (so she could just enjoy without working) , she pushed me away and onto my back and proceeded to give a great BBBJCIMS, now I have to admit that I am not 100% sure on the "S", but I know I went off like a rocket and she didn't pull away and started talking after a minute or so and then got up and went to the bathroom.

By now I was ready for some sleep and so was she. About 3 hours later, woke up, fooled around a bit, she was very wet, and I was nicely firm, cover back on for a couple new positions, a little more DATY, (she had a great pussy) , and she was ready to go home. I let her go about 7:30 am. A great night!

Tonight will be my last night in Weihai and I plan on going back to the hotel KTV one more time, however this time it will be by myself. I am quite tempted to take the same girl again, but one of the girls who was just paid to sit and was probably the wildest one in the KTV room made me promise that tonight I would take her LT. If she is available, I will try to keep my promise as I try not to disappoint the ladies. If she is anything in the room like she was in the KTV, it could be a fun last night!

MrClen
02-07-13, 02:42
Maybe you get the idea from the title, but let me relate the evening.

Went to the KTV in the hotel again (alone this time) , and told Mamasan that I wanted the girl from the previous night that I had promised to take. She came out and off to the VIP room (where the view glass is fogged and the seating area can't be seen from the door). Ordered the typical Weihai drink (see previous posts) and proceed with a bit of fooling around in the room. She was asking and asking to go to the room until I finally caved and took her up, hoping that the reason she wanted to go was because she was horny and really wanted to get it on.

Once in the room she turned off her horny switch. A bit of DFK and time to shower. MY GOD-what good looking clothes will hide! Thin body with small saggy tits, C scar, saggy stomach in three (count um) , three rolls! OK, I bought this package, I'll keep UP my end of the bargain. In the tub together (big tub) until she gets up and runs to the hallway (it's a suite) , and comes back with a bowl of noodles which she proceeds to eat in the tub. Finishes her noodles, washes her hair (smelled like smoke) and we retire to the living room. A bit of DFK and won't do any BJ, but DATY is fine with her. I start to work on DATY and hear a "crunch) , Look up and she's eating an APPLE! All this I can get at home. Call off the whole mess-go get my wallet-give her the 600 RMB short time pay and tell her to get the hell out. Went down with here to tell Mamasan and all I got there was a blank stare and escorted back to the elevator to go to my room. Now I've had some not so good experiences, but this one tops them by a mile.

That's it, back to the room, pissed off and to sleep alone!

Bnlee2
02-08-13, 04:36
Mr. Clen.

You have patience. I would have thrown out her naked ass when she got the bowl of noodles. It is not proper to be eating in the tub. If she is hungry, she should have put some soy sauce on your sausage. That is why I loves freebies that come to me.

Ciao,

Bnlee2

Maybe you get the idea from the title, but let me relate the evening.

Went to the KTV in the hotel again (alone this time) , and told Mamasan that I wanted the girl from the previous night that I had promised to take. She came out and off to the VIP room (where the view glass is fogged and the seating area can't be seen from the door). Ordered the typical Weihai drink (see previous posts) and proceed with a bit of fooling around in the room. She was asking and asking to go to the room until I finally caved and took her up, hoping that the reason she wanted to go was because she was horny and really wanted to get it on.

Once in the room she turned off her horny switch. A bit of DFK and time to shower. MY GOD-what good looking clothes will hide! Thin body with small saggy tits, C scar, saggy stomach in three (count um) , three rolls! OK, I bought this package, I'll keep UP my end of the bargain. In the tub together (big tub) until she gets up and runs to the hallway (it's a suite) , and comes back with a bowl of noodles which she proceeds to eat in the tub. Finishes her noodles, washes her hair (smelled like smoke) and we retire to the living room. A bit of DFK and won't do any BJ, but DATY is fine with her. I start to work on DATY and hear a "crunch) , Look up and she's eating an APPLE! All this I can get at home. Call off the whole mess-go get my wallet-give her the 600 RMB short time pay and tell her to get the hell out. Went down with here to tell Mamasan and all I got there was a blank stare and escorted back to the elevator to go to my room. Now I've had some not so good experiences, but this one tops them by a mile.

That's it, back to the room, pissed off and to sleep alone!

MrClen
02-09-13, 18:42
Mr. Clen.

You have patience. I would have thrown out her naked ass when she got the bowl of noodles. It is not proper to be eating in the tub. If she is hungry, she should have put some soy sauce on your sausage. That is why I loves freebies that come to me.

Ciao,

Bnlee2I appreciate that you get the freebies, but since I am a old guy (not in bad shape, or fat) , I still am astute enough to know that the only way these cute young girls are going to go with me is for the $$$$. That said, once they do go with me they tend (not all) to get over the idea that I am 3 times their age and and nice GFE can result with some very positive action. That also said, the $$$ are still important as they would still prefer to be with a Brad Pitt, etc. My POV!

MrClen
02-20-13, 00:34
Trying to find some info on Yantai. I understand there is a full nude KTV in Yantai but can't seem to find out where. Anybody have any ideas?

Other than that can anyone give me a good Hotel with a good KTV attached or just a good hot KTV in Yantai. I'm only there for one night and want to have some fun. I also am not much into the massage HJ scene or the BBS's (if there are any) and could settle for a FS Sauna if I can't find anything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Mrclen

Bnlee2
02-20-13, 04:26
I appreciate that you get the freebies, but since I am a old guy (not in bad shape, or fat) , I still am astute enough to know that the only way these cute young girls are going to go with me is for the $$$$. That said, once they do go with me they tend (not all) to get over the idea that I am 3 times their age and and nice GFE can result with some very positive action. That also said, the $$$ are still important as they would still prefer to be with a Brad Pitt, etc. My POV!I am definitely no Brad Pitt. Some of the ISG members that I have met can attest to that. Getting freebies is not that hard. I get more than my share of freebies. You do not need to be a rocket scientist nor a billionaire to get them. I bit of charm will go a long way. Just my two rmb on this.

Raverboy
04-03-13, 02:54
Posted this on the Beijing thread, would like to seek some advice from you north / north-east China experts out there.

Will be re-transiting Beijing within the next month and will have 4 days and 3 nights to kill before a return flight to southeast asia from Beijing. Trying to decide on a good mongering destination (besides Beijing!) to spend it and have been doing some research on the North China threads. Narrowed it down to: Tianjin (been once. 1 night on business and didn't get a chance to play) , Shenyang (been once, didn't have time to play either) , Dalian (never been) , Jinan (never been) , Hohhot (never been).

Would preferably like to spend it where P4P is somewhat plentiful and reasonably priced. 3rd tier city and smaller would be great, and within an easy 6-8 hr commute by train max from Beijing as I will have an evening flight out from PEK on the 4th day.

Any suggestions? Will contribute in kind with a post-trip report. BTW I am a fairly fluent Mandarin speaker.

John Huk
04-05-13, 04:28
Posted this on the Beijing thread, would like to seek some advice from you north / north-east China experts out there.

Will be re-transiting Beijing within the next month and will have 4 days and 3 nights to kill before a return flight to southeast asia from Beijing. Trying to decide on a good mongering destination (besides Beijing!) to spend it and have been doing some research on the North China threads. Narrowed it down to: Tianjin (been once. 1 night on business and didn't get a chance to play) , Shenyang (been once, didn't have time to play either) , Dalian (never been) , Jinan (never been) , Hohhot (never been).

Would preferably like to spend it where P4P is somewhat plentiful and reasonably priced. 3rd tier city and smaller would be great, and within an easy 6-8 hr commute by train max from Beijing as I will have an evening flight out from PEK on the 4th day.

Any suggestions? Will contribute in kind with a post-trip report. BTW I am a fairly fluent Mandarin speaker.Shenyang:- Dead except for KTV's or saunas, both can be hard work if do not speak Mandarin.

Dalian:- About 10 pick-up bars in one street very close to the Shang Ri La, quality of the girls is a little low (4-6) , usual take home price is between 800 - 1000 recently, maybe 3 other bars not that far away from same street, same same with the girls and price. Alice Club, largest selection of girls, usual price 1000 for take home but only after bought at least 6 drinks for them, lots of Filipino's in there now and seems most will try the "I have to leave routine" after 1 pop, the Chinese girls tend to stay the whole night. Saunas, plenty, the ones close to the downtown area charge 2 or 3 times the price of the ones about a 10. 15 minute taxi ride away. KTV's in abundance, can get the girls to play and sing naked for an extra 200 in some.

Jinan:- also never be.

Hohhot:- also never been.

Joel77
05-18-13, 09:02
Yeah, any info on Hohhot would be greatly appreciated. Will be there for a few days.

Any suggestions? Will contribute in kind with a post-trip report. BTW I am a fairly fluent Mandarin speaker.

MrClen
06-03-13, 00:02
Well, I, m finally back in China, and as they say, good news and bad news. First night I arrived and Yantai about 8:30 PM after about 36 hours traveling. Used miles to fly and flew 1st clas from Los Angeles to Beijing. Ended up with a very short connect (think running through the Airport) but made my flight to Yantai. After arrival and pickup by my supplier, made my way to the hotel. Met my friend at the Hotel about 10 pm. He had volunteered to bring the girls.

His choice for me was a freelancer who only does this once in awhile for extra money because her day job is not very well paid. Young girl, maybe 20-22, not the most beautiful but a great body with only a few extra pounds concentrated in a nice pair of breasts, not quite D's but no sag, pink nipples and nicely firm, good booty, very good overall. After a couple drinks in my room, he left with his choice for the night and left us alone. Proceeded to the bedroom and a great session followed. She was just a bit shy at first (maybe an act?) , but soon became very hot, wet. She loves DFK and went just a little wild when her nipples were paid the proper attention to. At first she was not willing for DATY but by taking it very slow and many DFK's and kisses close to the target, got her to open up. I think she found out quite quickly that this was way beyond what she had experienced before. Many loud yells and screams, moans and I believe several orgasms for her, I let up and she went straight to more DFK and into BBBJ. Switched her around for some 69 work and a little face sitting, moans and loud responses and forgot what she was in a 69 position for until I gently pushed her head back into place. Onto more DFK, now I note that many Chinese girls won't DFK after DATY, at least until the teeth are brushed, but she had no problem and went right back into it. Well at this point we moved into fucking and she didn't want me to use a condom so with very little resistance on my part, I went BB. Tight pussy and I am not large. Many positions, flipping back and forth between fucking, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, but mabye due to the jet lag, just couldn't quite pop. After a long time and both covered with sweat she went into BBBJ with a determination that I was going to come. Well, after some good work on her part and a bit of hand help on mine and hers, a quite nice CIM resulted. She didn't swallow, but it wasn't necessary with all the other action. Sleep for a couple of hours and woke up with a good stiffy. Round two basically like the first until she dried up and out with the lube-a bit more until she said she just couldn't take any more and back to sleep. I let her go about 7am as she said she had to go to work.

Damage 1000 RMB. A little high, but all night, and she was worth it! WIR-probably in a day or two but there are more samples to be had and I'll try a couple of those first.

Second night report to come, but it wasn't anything like this one. Went from top of the mountain to the deep barren valley in two days!

MRCLEN

MrClen
06-09-13, 08:03
A short report on the next several days in my visit.

Second night girl proved exactly what the forum here states regularly. Basically, the great looking ones are not always the best performers. This one was beautiful and grat body but no passion in the largest since of the word. Wasn't worth keeping so after a very disappointing time, I gave her the agreed upon 1200 RMB and sent her on her way. As I said, she was beautiful and worked at one of the very high end KTV's.

Third night: Back to my regular KTV in the hotel. Picked a small girl and had some lite fun in the KTV. In room she was just as much fun, playful and sexy. Loved DATY with multiple orgasms. A good round session and a very tight, lightly furred pussy, that as on some girls (maybe because she was very thin) , her pubic bone area was well raised. Another good session in the morning after waking her up. Damage 900 RMB for the girl.

Forth night: Again to my KTV in hotel. Picked a tall girl with very nice body. Ordered drinks, and boy could she drink. A full bottle of the Chinese "Wine" mixed with a green tea drink. Off to the room where she grabbed and downed a beer and took a second beer from the mini in the room. I have a suite so we go into the second room with couch, desk, chairs, etc. Some quick DFK and doing a little dance takes off her clothes and pulling mine off also. She tells me that she is going to teach me some new things about sex! Great, I'm always up for some education! With that she proceeds to shake the beer can and pours it all over her body and starts rubbing herself all over me. A vertical beer soapy is about the best I can come up with. Same trick with a shot of vodka after she spots that in the room. Grabs a pillow from the couch (bed pillow) , throws it on the floor, lays down, grabs condom, and quick, quick, inside! I, being a considerate man, endeavor to oblige. Pounding away for a few minutes, and trying to hold on as she is bouncing (remember the beer) , switched to doggie and more loud yells and hold on. Stopped to catch our breath and her pussy was soaking wet and got a tissue to wipe herself and me. OOPs, dpwnhill quickly-she had a tiny spot of blood and that was the end! She wanted to leave so I gave her ST pay. 600 RMB, and let her leave.

Fifth night: Was not going to, but called my regular girl. To be Continued.

MrClen
06-22-13, 19:26
Well, I will cover the next few days in some of my haunts. As I had said, I went back to my regular girl after a disappointment with a wild girl (red). Dealing with a known quantity has it's own rewards, and even though I like the variety, she is still pretty good. Somehow the trip runs together and I am trying to reconstruct what happened on each day. That said, the night before I went back to my regular, I took a real sweetie from the hotel KTV. Tiny girl and small all over! Tight pussy and loved DFK and DATY. In mish she was trying to slip a finger up my ass, but with those nails I had to put a stop to it even though the feeling was fantastic. I am fairly positive she had several "O's" in multiple positions. Went to sleep and woke up about 7 am with a good hard. After trying to wake her up,"I was calling her "giggles" as there was a lot playing around, I finally just pulled her to the edge of the bed and went to DATY. Well that woke her up and we had a good morning session.

The next night I got in touch with my regular and went out to dinner, to a legit massage and then a coffee house, and back to the hotel for a good romp.

Company dinner, back to the hotel, regular girl, good evening.

Saturday night I got together with some friends and went to dinner, (ate dog) , and to a new KTV. Picked a great, but very shy girl. All was well until it got time to leave and the "dog restaurant owner" got it into his head to tell the girl that I was huge, I'm not! Tears ensued, mamasan got involved, shouting but finally left with the girl. In the room I tried to get her to relax and took it very easy hoping to ease into a GFE experience. She was clearly wet and excited, but still very reluctant. Sitting on the couch, (I have a Suite) she removed only her skirt and panties and would not take off her top or allow any touching or serious playing. On with the condom and some minor fucking. Now here is where it is strange-she had stretch makes and obviously had at least one kid. Penetration was NO problem as she was not the least bit tight. I suggested we take a shower and move to the bedroom. She would not shower with me, so I went into the shower and while I was in there she almost ran out the door. GONE! Now this is not how I planned to spend my evening so downstairs to the KTV where I tell them I need a girl, any girl, and believe me, I would have taken any girl! It's almost midnight, but they bring me a cute young one and off we go for a nice night cap. I kept her until the morning and let her go about 8 am.

Sunday: About mid afternoon decide to try the hotel sauna-mistake! Paid 1000 RMB and figured for that I should get the full treatment. Picked a nice looking nice body girl and had her come to the room. Played around just a little and on to the routine. Just what it was, a routine! Step 1, step 2, step 3 and so on. No real enthusiasm or passion and basically ended up with an enhanced HJ. She left after 1 1/2 hours. Just not worth it! Evening called my regular-good.

Monday, last day! Called my regular again for my last night before returning to the USA. Now one thing I haven't mentioned is she likes to watch porn and I usually have some on a special drive I carry with me. Very relaxing evening and she is wearing some sexy panties I bought for her. Showers for both of us, and she is on the couch with me slowly masturbating herself. She and I together brought her off 2 times. The insides of her thighs were soaking wet and she wanted DATY then and quickly went to wash herself off before furthering the evening. DATY with her on the couch watching porn with me on the floor and enjoying her moaning and bridging herself up off the couch! 2 more big "O's" and onto the finish! Now, I will never know if this is true but she swears she only goes BB with me so BB it is! This is good for me, as at my age it is quite difficult to POP with a condom on! Mish on the couch, doggie with her across a chair, RCG with me on the couch, and the big finish in CG. Now according to her she came 6 times-true or not, I don't know, but there was sure a lot of noise, squeezing, and activity going on. Off to the bed room for some sleep. Woke up in the morning and wanted another round but just could not get my dick to cooperate and really didn't have very much time before I had to catch the plane. Maybe at my age (70+) four girls in 24 hours is a bit optimistic, but it sure is fun trying!

I'll be back in China in late August and early September. I will arrive in HK and go to CP for a couple days, then off to Dalian for a couple days, and on to my business for a few days and back to HK. Anybody around in those areas who might want to get together, PM me. Mrclen

MrClen
06-23-13, 18:19
Funny experience! Went with a hot girl (covered in a previous post) from the KTV in the hotel. After she stripped both of us and she had told me that she was going to teach me some new things about sex (I doubted it, but was certainly willing to let her try) , she asked if I took "V". Being a truthful guy, I told her I sometimes did (at my age it helps). She seemed to get very concerned and kept telling me that it was bad for my heart and that I shouldn't take it, she was enough for me. I guess she thought I would die on her or something. Anyway, fun and games were over until I promised I would not take anything (I already had, but she didn't need to know that). We started to have sex on the floor after she had poured a can of beer all over herself (and guzzled another). Slipping and sliding until "red" showed up and that was thew end of the evening. Gave her ST pay and sent her on her way.

Anyone else ever have this kind of experience? I know that the girls are sometimes concerned about how long we tend to last, but I actually think she was concerned or put on a very good act, as she had already promised a very long hot session. Mrclen

Joel77
07-01-13, 14:57
And you're 70+? Kudos. I hope I have that much fun at your age. I don't know if BB working girls is a good idea though.

Funny experience! Went with a hot girl (covered in a previous post) from the KTV in the hotel. After she stripped both of us and she had told me that she was going to teach me some new things about sex (I doubted it, but was certainly willing to let her try) , she asked if I took "V". Being a truthful guy, I told her I sometimes did (at my age it helps). She seemed to get very concerned and kept telling me that it was bad for my heart and that I shouldn't take it, she was enough for me. I guess she thought I would die on her or something. Anyway, fun and games were over until I promised I would not take anything (I already had, but she didn't need to know that). We started to have sex on the floor after she had poured a can of beer all over...

MrClen
07-03-13, 18:14
And you're 70+? Kudos. I hope I have that much fun at your age. I don't know if BB working girls is a good idea though.Joel: I agree with you wholeheartedly! BB with WG's is not a good idea and I don't recommend it!

I would never do it in many areas of China, such as the CP / Dongguan area as that is way to commercial and too many horny mongers from too many countries visiting the girls there. My personal feeling is that much traffic in those pussies from all over the world, you are much more likely to find something you don't like! I know, I know, the same could happen anywhere! Where I go in China, I rarely see anything other than Chinese and Koreans, and the girls seem a bit fresher and less jaded.

As far as me personally going BB, I hope I am a bit selective about it and most definitely would not go BB with a BBS, SW, or Sauna girl as in my small brain, they are more used, as in several or many times per day, and by more individuals a bit further down the social scale, who in my opinion only, would be a bit more likely to have used the services of WG's also a bit further down the scale and more likely to carry STD's. I would like to think that the occasional college girl or shop girl or even KTV girl, might be a little less active and more selective in their clients. After all, how many successful businessmen, married or otherwise, would not be able to afford doctors visits, (if there was a problem) , or want to take chances on taking something home that they shouldn't. Plus, a hotel environment where many of the KTV's are, don't want to get a reputation of STD infected girls. All this is just my somewhat bliased opinion and I hope no one takes offense.

All that said, my major problem is lack of feeling with condoms. Yes, I can come with an exceptional girl with a bit of work, but many times with a perfect acceptable girl I just don't, or can't cum, (perhaps that is why I get the reputation of "you are very strong"!).

In closing, I do not recommend going BB! I know and accept the risk and have myself checked regularly. I, most of the time, do use a condom but prefer BB if I feel comfortable. Mrclen

Joel77
07-12-13, 08:40
Mrclen seems like you understand and accept the risks, so good on you. I think you're kind of rationalizing about what girls are clean or not though. We don't really know how many men these girls are with a day and what std's they have. Sexual health education is still pretty poor in China even among more selective or educated seeming girls.

Sorry to sound pedantic or whatever.

Joel: I agree with you wholeheartedly! BB with WG's is not a good idea and I don't recommend it!

I would never do it in many areas of China, such as the CP / Dongguan area as that is way to commercial and too many horny mongers from too many countries visiting the girls there. My personal feeling is that much traffic in those pussies from all over the world, you are much more likely to find something you don't like! I know, I know, the same could happen anywhere! Where I go in China, I rarely see anything other than Chinese and Koreans, and the girls seem a bit fresher and less jaded.

As far as me personally going BB, I hope I am a bit selective about it and most definitely would not go BB with a BBS, SW, or Sauna girl as in my small brain, they are more used, as in several or many times per day, and by more individuals a bit further down the social scale, who in my opinion only, would be a bit more likely to have used the services of WG's also a bit further down the scale and more likely to carry STD's. I would like to think that the occasional college girl or shop girl or even KTV girl, might be a little less active and more selective in their clients. After all, how many successful businessmen...

Canada
10-20-13, 16:12
I will be in Jinan for 2 days next week. Staying at the Hyatt. Anybody have any info on this place as their seems to be none on this thread. I am sure there will be takeout KTV near and possibly massage girls in hotel.

MrClen
10-31-13, 03:24
Going to Harbin with my regular in Early December. I know it is early, but hope to see some of the ice before the festival. I am an old lawoai and my regular is a 30 year old KTV girl. Am I going to ave any problem checking us into a hotel for two nights, one room of course! And can anyone suggest a decent hotel? Thanks in advance. Mrclen

OldAsiaHand
12-22-13, 06:53
Stayed at the Farrington Hotel in Weifang. I called up a girl from the Health Center to the room. I pretended to be a newbie to see what she would quote. She wrote 3 numbers down; 1k. 1.5k and 2k and asked me which service I wanted. She explained that 1k was only HJ. 1.5k was FS and 2. 0k was massage and FS. I stopped pretending and negotiated 800RMB for FS. Service was better than average but all covered. Overpriced but it was convenient and hit the spot.

OAH

Kaykay99
02-07-14, 18:36
I am new to Beijing and was trying desperately all numbers in Cra since afternoon with out any success. Finally called Kitty and she could arrange the service in my area with out any hesitation. After contacting her with in a hour girl reached to apartment and service is really nice and professional. She can speak decent English and open to all positions I have requested for. Its just what I was looking for.

Now I understand why all senior members here appreciates Kitty escort service.

MrClen
02-28-14, 11:08
I am in my usual area in North China (no I will not post where it is, call me paranoid!). I understand that there are close to 300 KTV's in this city and surrounding area. As I frequent KTV's almost exclusively, they are all closed and don't know when they will reopen. The Family KTV's are still open however and went to one last night just to get out of the hotel! I was offered a massage in the room by the bellman, don't know what it included as not really my thing.

After talking to the hotel owner (my friend) , he said the girls will still come to the rooms and not to worry about late night knocking on the door. As I have been here for almost 10 days and not seen anything like that, I took him at his word and ordered up a double fly.

They showed up on time (9 pm) and while not what I would have picked from a lineup, at this point it was almost any port in a storm! Turned out they were fun, played some cards (strip) , drank some liquor and ended up three in my big bed! Did both with most of the usual stuff (1 was more accommodating than the other) , and slept until about 5 am. Typical phone call and then did one more and told them they could leave (I wanted to get some sleep anyway). Gave them 1000 RMB each that they seemed to be happy with and on a good note, they just took the money and didn't count it and put it in their purses.

Anyway, my friend says the KTV's, Sauna, and FS Massage is closed until further notice and he doesn't know when that will be! Reporting from up North, mrclen.

MrClen
03-12-14, 17:12
I understand from one of my contacts, that in my normal haunt area that the KTV's have reopened. Waiting for some further confirmation! Mrclen

StinkyFeet
03-12-14, 19:34
I am in my usual area in North China (no I will not post where it is, call me paranoid!). I understand that there are close to 300 KTV's in this city and surrounding area. As I frequent KTV's almost exclusively, they are all closed and don't know when they will reopen. The Family KTV's are still open however and went to one last night just to get out of the hotel! I was offered a massage in the room by the bellman, don't know what it included as not really my thing.Where are you in north China? That sounds like a lot. I can't think of a tier 2/3 city up north that would have so many. Damn, I miss dongbei girls ever since the liaoning sweetie disappeared on me. PM Me since your inbox is full.

John Huk
03-13-14, 05:13
I understand from one of my contacts, that in my normal haunt area that the KTV's have reopened. Waiting for some further confirmation! MrclenTried to PM you but your inbox is full.

MrClen
03-13-14, 17:17
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.John, I'll clean it today! Mrclen

MrClen
03-31-14, 19:49
I can confirm that the KTV's are open but opening on the low down. Girls are wearing their street clothes and not encouraged to go out but it still can be arranged. Mrclen

MrClen
05-14-14, 16:02
I am just back from a 10 day visit to my normal stomping ground in North China. (If you want to know where, PM me). I can confirm that it is business as normal with a small exceptions. I am mostly a KTV person so really can't give too much information on Sauna, Massage, BBS, etc, but understand they are operating but just a little on the down low. I heard of no hotel checks or room visits by LE anywhere in the area. No problem bringing a girl right through the front lobby!

I visited three KTV's while there and all was normal with girls in their uniforms, and available for take out. Not all of course, but I don't worry about that. My regular KTV in my hotel, splits the stock up so that there are three distinct categories. Not available, Short time, Long time, so you know exactly what you are choosing. My hotel prices are 300/600/900. One thing I did notice is that quantity and quality of girls seems to be down just a little, although as I am not that picky, it was fine for me. Just for general information, the highest prices I know of at the best (skimpily dressed) 4 or 5 star hotel is 300/700/1200, so the prices in this area are still reasonable.

My personal suggestion: Forget down south for now and find yourself someplace else to go. There is still action to be had and for less money. The money you can save from the current CP prices will pay for the airfare, etc, to go someplace where you can have some fun without worry. Keep your play information to yourself, don't give the LE any more help than you have to. If someone wants information, ask them to PM you and then make up your mind as to responding or giving out specifics. I know that the LE probably know all there is to know anyway, but why make their job any easier as they have a limited (number of LE available and why should we tell them where to go first? Just my POV. Mrclen.

HoJo68
06-10-14, 19:13
Going to be in Qinhuangdao for at least a month later this year and would love to hear of some good massage parlors or places to pickup a girl for LT.

Was there for a month in the Holiday Inn but found nothing in that area at all. Working in Shanhaiguan for the month and could not locate anything decent there either. Any help would be appreciated.

MrClen
06-11-14, 18:23
Going to be in Qinhuangdao for at least a month later this year and would love to hear of some good massage parlors or places to pickup a girl for LT.

Was there for a month in the Holiday Inn but found nothing in that area at all. Working in Shanhaiguan for the month and could not locate anything decent there either. Any help would be appreciated.Must be a ferry over to Dalian. I read there is some good action there. KTV's, Sauna, and Massage. Mrclen.

Midwestern
06-14-14, 14:13

Was there for a month in the Holiday Inn but found nothing in that area at all. Working in Shanhaiguan for the month and could not locate anything decent there either. Any help would be appreciated.That place still have one flight in and out daily? Anyway, I've been there a few times, and stayed at 5-star hotels every time. From my limited experience, every hotel spa offered FS either in the spa or in your room (up to you). One time, I stayed at the finest hotel in QHD and thought maybe the super fancy spa was legit, but still got FS (but it was expensive, like 800, whereas in these 2nd tier cities you can usually get laid for 150-200 even if you're a laowai). Anyway, I am not a fan of that city, so I stuck to the spas of the hotels I stayed in.

MrClen
08-29-14, 16:41
I have returned from a good visit to my regular stomping grounds, (there from 14 August until 27 August), and all is well. I don't post any "real" details as why "f" up a good thing. No doubt that the yanda may spread to the northern areas in China someday, but I for one, am not going to help the LE target anything. Paranoid? Yes!

All KTV, (my preference), are operating normally with girls brought into the rooms for your picking. As a note, the girls are separated for you so you know ahead of time who is available for Sit / ST / LT up front, no guesswork! Prices run from 2/6/8 to 4/8/12, I don't know of any higher. I went to four different KTV's on this trip. No problem taking girls back to your hotel, no room checks or other hassles.

I understand that the Bath Houses and Sauna's (not my thing), are operating with no problem with prices from 200 to 800 for FS. I am sure there is more to be had if a bit of exploring were done, but I am satisfied with the KTV's and the prices and girls there. A friend with me said he really couldn't find any girls to his liking after looking at up to 100 girls in multiple lineups. However, I will say that the girls he finally picked would never have been picked by me, you would have to have paid me to do them. Now this is good thing, as we will never have a conflict in choosing girls! Different tastes!

My general suggestion: Get out of "Dodge" and go North, West, East or wherever, just put some distance between you and the crackdown areas. Keep the information to yourself or give it to friends, don't post specifics, let interested parties PM you and give out the particulars if you feel the PM is legit. Mrclen.

Lmeet9
11-10-14, 12:41
Visiting Shijiazhuang, Hebei province for couple of days. Any help with massage parlors, spa centers, sauna centers, KTV, pickup places, bars recommended will be highly appreciated.

You can PM me with details.

Thanks in advance.

Trawlerman
06-25-15, 20:37
Interested in any information about this city: KTV, sauna, bathhouse, massage, freelancer spots, even good bars.

Will report on findings.

TM.

NewBusinessman
06-30-15, 14:14
Hi Guys,

I'm going the next days to Weifang.

Do you have any information about good bars or massage center, where I can find girls.

Or do you have websites. Like 141?

I want to go to Pullman Hotel. Or do you have here also suggestions?

Thanks for the answers.

Trawlerman
07-01-15, 11:06
Third-tier city in Hebei, famous for lurou huoshao ("donkey burgers") and just as polluted as Beijing, if not more so. I had very little info to go on, so did the "jump in a taxi" thing. Drivers told me that the only option was to go to a bathhouse (xiyu). Maybe there are KTV possibilities too, but that wasn't really a viable option for me. Well, I visited four. The first three were disappointing. The first said "no foreigners" straight up. The second said ok but I'd have to pay the "foreigner price" of 500. The local price is 300. (The guy was quite explicit about this.) Got a selection of 5 girls, chose one and retired to the room. After an initial discussion involving her concerns about size, limited time (30 minutes, but could I be quicker), no BBBJ without extra cash, only one position, I decided it wasn't worth it. Of course, leaving without paying anything wasn't possible, so I ended up being stung for 200. At the third place, I was told there were many girls available, and I checked more on details about service, but in the end only three girls were willing to see the laowai, and they were all not at all appealing to me. On to the forth place. Couldn't be more different. Or maybe I was just lucky. Lovely girl, 18 yo (she said) and pretty, but willing and able to please. Not exactly GFE, but an enjoyable experience. Contact details by PM if you are interested.

TM.

Mua Tur
08-06-15, 13:29
I will not say I am a sucker of the girls from dating sites. But this girl makes me to visit Xinxiang city to meet her (We met in DIA). I arrived Xinxiang before I start my work at south and east cities of China. Since it was known that from 14th Feb China is going to close for new year festival and I was in urge and in risk to finish my work before the closing date line. Even that I arrived in the snow covered Xinxiang city on 30th January.

How she looks? She was just a white Halley Berry the Bond girl. Prompt and smart in English; unlikely Chinese girls, because she is an English teacher in school. I enjoyed watching her bathing on cam in QQ, I enjoyed our erotic talks. We exchanged lots of sex video clips. I feel her highly innovative in sex and eager to experience the experiments in sex.

While I started my journey to Xinxiang city I texted my every updates and she replied properly. I check in Xinxiang Hotel, Pingyuan Road, at 6. 00 pm and it was Friday evening. At 8. 0 pm she texted "sweetie I cannot meet you tonight but tomorrow morning sure I will meet". Oh, it was a killing message and makes me supper off. I was just thinking I had taken a risk to meet her instead of starting my work in Gunagzhou.

Next morning at 10.00 am I get text from her "sweetie m in the Mcdonald taking my breakfast, will you please meet me there". It was just on the gate of my hotel and was easy for me to quickly come down. I found her having her coffee in the morning. I cannot complain for the late breakfast of her because it was snowing January in Xinxiang city and was freezing cold outside. Even that she arrived and I expressed her lots of thanks for her effort.

We went quickly to room. We started kissing just from the door. But that's all to say and the rest are all disappointment. Even using room heater it was not warm enough in the room. So after undress we quickly run under the blanket. The disappointment started with in few minutes of sex. She screamed "I finish, I cum" and pull me out from her. And I fully failed to make her ready again for sex. Even in extreme cold, I am out of the blanket, seat on the edge of bed throwing my legs outside and fully naked.

I don't know how long I was seated like that; when she pull me again under the blanket. This time she try to ride on me but things happened the same. Within few minutes she stopped and claiming she has done. I remain without cum.

Next Sunday morning I leave the city and leave her forever.

Carage
12-26-15, 10:40
It appears I might be assigned to Weihai soon.

I have no clue where I would be staying yet.

But I want to know whether there are any good sauna clubs in Weihai?

I mean the ones like the sauna clubs in Shanghai.

Used the search forum and found a couple posts about KTVs in Weihai.

But I never was much of a fan of KTVs in Shanghai to begin with.

Alternatively, any reliable outcall service providers?

Thanks in advance.

LeaveForever
05-07-16, 10:04
So I took a visit to Jinan and I'm having a lot of trouble finding mongering scene if anyone knows where I can get FS or direct me in the right direction post something on here. I only found one place so far. I will post A report on it right now.

I found a BBJ place it's not good and way over priced for the most part. The women aren't young either. This MP is located near Sofitel you walk toward the round in zone building, once you get to this building. Walk down the street with a lot of bars.

If you see a bar called the English corner keep walking for awhile. The MP has weird colored lights just walk inside and they will take you to the second floor. When I got to the room they have a bed for you to lay one so I just take off everything put.

On the towel and lay down. A few minutes later she walks in she's a bit curvy for a Chinese woman and I'd say she's about 35. We use My phone to translate and she tells me that FS is not available. We just agree to a BBJ. She gave a pretty massage.

Working on my legs, ass shoulders. About half way through she starts to lick my back and oil on it. I grab her ass and tits and she takes her bra off to reveal Small be cups. She keeps licking me up and down and I flip over and she licks my chest up and down and starts licking my balls.

And then she goes and puts some type of lube in her mouth and starts the BBJ. She's actually pretty good not too hard and not too. Soft. She would really work her tongue around the head of my dick and she kept deep throating.

I lasted about ten minutes until I blew my Load in her throat. After I came she kept sucking to get all the cum out and spit it into the waste bin. She finished massaging me for about 20 minutes then I got dressed and left.

I had to pay way too much like 300. I'm just posting this contribute and hopefully someone can.

Post some info about Jinan.

Be safe my brothers.

Seekerofsex
11-30-16, 19:46
I am going to be visiting Qinhuangdao for a couple of weeks starting Friday. Any tips / advice for the new traveler to China who is looking for a fun time?

MoonCat1
12-06-16, 22:19
I am going to be visiting Qinhuangdao for a couple of weeks starting Friday. Any tips / advice for the new traveler to China who is looking for a fun time?Call Lala / chubby cat from Beijing, she travels. Get at least an overnight, you will not regret it. I've had a couple overnights with her, and am still smiling. Super sexy, loves sex and easy to contact. She advertises here on ISG.

GawdFather
04-21-17, 14:23
How is the service at Congtai Grand Hotel in Hebei spa? Any other FS or Escort options available?

Thanks in advance!

TitanX
07-17-18, 16:41
I've just relocated to Yantai and I'm on the hunt for some action. Any other mongers in the city? I will post more info when I found it.

BrownKid
07-23-18, 19:03
Hello,

I have taken a break from mongering for a while now. Going to visit Tangshan soon? Anyone have anything on Tangshan city of Hebei?

FictionalSpace
12-09-18, 12:11
Will be visiting Qiqihar soon for the first time. I gather it's a small city and so I'm not expecting much. Anyone here have any suggestions or experience with Qiqihar? Not looking to wander aimlessly in the cold weather!

Hans67
06-22-19, 16:46
I will be in Rizhao next weekend for 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone have tips to get some accompany?

Most likely I will stay some days in the Novotel Rizhao Suning.

MrClen
08-13-19, 19:19
I've just relocated to Yantai and I'm on the hunt for some action. Any other mongers in the city? I will post more info when I found it.I go to weihai China several times per year. Never stayed in Yantai and I only do KTV with take out. I can help you in Weihai (about 1 hour away) but know nothing about Yantai.

StinkyFeet
08-21-19, 08:57
Has your contacts remarked of any crackdown in Weihai? Crackdowns in South China are pretty severe for this year.

I go to weihai China several times per year. Never stayed in Yantai and I only do KTV with take out. I can help you in Weihai (about 1 hour away) but know nothing about Yantai.

Ironpup56
10-18-19, 03:33
Any MPs or spots in Lanzhou area? Staying there for the next week. Haven't come across any posts on here.

MrClen
01-09-20, 16:12
Has your contacts remarked of any crackdown.? Crackdowns in South China are pretty severe for this year.There have been some but they don't seem to last too long. Basically only the most blatant get closed. Others still operate, but under the radar.