PDA

View Full Version : East China - Shanghai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

RobSH
09-28-17, 06:49
Just was asked by one of my regulars to come and see her in the massage parlor she is working at. Are things improving? I am still not convinced and will stay away for another while.

Lev.Walking around, I still see a lot of places with yellow tape over the doors. If things were easing up, I'd expect they'd re-open. It's funny actually. Now we know where all the good places to go are, once they reopen .

ZTool79
09-28-17, 08:15
I was noticing also, that some of my contacts, who have been totally quiet for 1,5 months have woken in WC. Might it be police catching their accounts or is it real improvement? Time will show, but I won't be the first in the testing row.

Just was asked by one of my regulars to come and see her in the massage parlor she is working at. Are things improving? I am still not convinced and will stay away for another while.

Lev.

JCoulson
09-28-17, 16:41
Hey,

So I know that this forum isn't exactly for this reason, but having moved from a country where stash (Hash, MJ) was in abundance, been quite sober since I got to Shanghai. Any suggestions as to where I could possibly source the same?

Cheers!

Sinofaguo
09-29-17, 07:57
Hey,

So I know that this forum isn't exactly for this reason, but having moved from a country where stash (Hash, MJ) was in abundance, been quite sober since I got to Shanghai. Any suggestions as to where I could possibly source the same?

Cheers!You're right this is not the topic of this board. Nor should it be.

BTW good job at having made 0 contributions and always asking for help in your 2 years on this board.

Sinofaguo
09-29-17, 08:05

Lev.Back when Minhang was under attack they had reopened during the public holidays as it was meant to be a safe time (and closed back again right at the end).

So next week could be expected to be less exposed under normal raid times. But this is not a normal raid time so I wouldn't try my luck on this one if I were you.

Fast Eddie 48
09-30-17, 00:58
999 is shut down. Was told it's gone forever but I'm not sure how much to believe.To Ocean 25.

You pm me for advice and help if you don't believe anything other ISG member then go find out youself don't ask any more question here.

Fast edddie 48.

Bonzo1
10-01-17, 13:35
To Ocean 25.

You pm me for advice and help if you don't believe anything other ISG member then go find out youself don't ask any more question here.

Fast edddie 48.This is precisely the kind of superior, mean-spirited post that drove me (and thousands of others, I'm sure) away from this forum. Not to mention all the "RTFF" comments and pointless debates with people with whom we have zero accountability (how insecure and petty can people be?)

There was, once upon a time, the spirit of sharing -- it then it devolved the battle of (non) wits, evangelizing price police (under the self-perpetuating delusion that we can somehow collude to control "the market", whatever that means), and seniority that it apparently is now.

Personally speaking I have 15 years of experience in Asia (most of that in China) and happy to share info with others (and have done, and benefited from it, many times). But IMHO this forum has been completely ruined at this point (and thus my handful of posts at best in the past decade).

Anyone who wants to share meaningful info please feel free to PM. Otherwise, see you in the 2020's, and hope the priests of this forum have calmed down or moved on by then.

PyroPyotr
10-01-17, 15:17
Hello,

I've read a few reports of massage parlors in Shanghai and will keep digging for sure, but I wanted advice from more experienced people about if it's realistically feasible to visit one of these place during a 7 h layover?

Thanks.

Sinofaguo
10-01-17, 17:46
This is precisely the kind of superior, mean-spirited post that drove me (and thousands of others, I'm sure) away from this forum. Not to mention all the "RTFF" comments and pointless debates with people with whom we have zero accountability (how insecure and petty can people be?)

There was, once upon a time, the spirit of sharing -- it then it devolved the battle of (non) wits, evangelizing price police (under the self-perpetuating delusion that we can somehow collude to control "the market", whatever that means), and seniority that it apparently is now.

Personally speaking I have 15 years of experience in Asia (most of that in China) and happy to share info with others (and have done, and benefited from it, many times). But IMHO this forum has been completely ruined at this point (and thus my handful of posts at best in the past decade).

Anyone who wants to share meaningful info please feel free to PM. Otherwise, see you in the 2020's, and hope the priests of this forum have calmed down or moved on by then.While I totally agree on the useless debates about what "ruins the market prices". I don't understand your comment regarding Fast Eddie 48 or Levitian telling people to "RTFF".
I personnaly believe "RTFF" is not offensive and well deserved when the answer to a question can be found in the last 5 pages of the board (and sometimes even on the latest).

Besides, as its an open forum, noone keeps you from answering the original posters here after they received a RTFF comment.

I don't see why that would make you go away and ask people to PM you rather than sharing publicly your knowledge.

NRock
10-01-17, 18:13
Would all the RTFF issues / comments be solved if we could pin key threads or have a general pinned thread which covers the basics? That way newbies to the forum or veterans of the forum new to a city can quickly get up to speed. A basic user guide for a each city a the top.

Fran123
10-01-17, 23:53
This is precisely the kind of superior, mean-spirited post that drove me (and thousands of others, I'm sure) away from this forum. Not to mention all the "RTFF" comments and pointless debates with people with whom we have zero accountability (how insecure and petty can people be?)
More than half of FastEddie48's replies are derogatory, belittle and mean, especially towards newbies. It's not the first time asking newbie to

Read The Forum First.

Current status of China is a wait and see to be safe.

Keric333
10-02-17, 05:04
The funny thing is, I'm wondering why Eddie's response was to a post that is nearly 2 years old.

Idefix
10-02-17, 10:49
I just returned from Shanghai. Judy's and Manhattan are at normal business, however all other places still closed. Some contacts are offering hotel places outside of Shanghai, however not my cup of tea and probably still too risky. One of the working girls confirmed me by WeChat that they will reopen after the 19th National Congress, starting October 18th. So let's hope for the best!

Lando1906
10-02-17, 18:41
Thanks Idefix, this is good news in my opinion because I am only interested in way like Judys and Manhattan.

I only hope that hotels are safe and no one is supervision me during taking girl to my room.

Has anyone made experience with hotels: Swissotel, jin Jiang Tower, paramount Gallery Hotel?! Any problems anytime and especially now?

NorthSouth
10-03-17, 15:12
I kind of doubt it, because Trump will visit China in November. (as if he will visit a sauna while he is here!

The Guy
10-04-17, 05:30
I kind of doubt it, because Trump will visit China in November. (as if he will visit a sauna while he is here!No one knows. At this point, the optimists insist everything will soon revert to normal. The pessimists say it never will. Opinions reflect personal outlook and biases rather than facts on the ground.

We all have to wait and see, sharing as much information as we have. (Obama's visit last year did not affect Shanghai's mongering scene. Not sure why Trump's would.).

NorthSouth
10-04-17, 06:37
It is good to know that Obama's visit did not affect the mongering scene in Shanghai, so let's hope that Trump's will not either. Thanks.

NorthSouth
10-04-17, 09:06
My VPN does not worked and had not worked for the past 48 hours. I do not know if that was just my provider or, as I have read in the news, that China now has ways of blocking VPBs.

Boag11
10-04-17, 11:38
My VPN does not worked and had not worked for the past 48 hours. I do not know if that was just my provider or, as I have read in the news, that China now has ways of blocking VPBs.

My VPN is working fine. But China is always trying to shut them down, so maybe try a new one.

Phenyl
10-04-17, 13:23
Just checked the SNG website, still getting the "Hi there, This website is temporarily unavailable. Check back soon!" screen. Anyone know the current status of Stephen and his crew?

Keric333
10-04-17, 16:35
Huge amounts of VPNs have been blocked starting from couple of months ago. Even game speed boosters that connect to servers overseas have been shut down. If your VPN is still accessible, consider yourself lucky.

Fran123
10-04-17, 18:46
No one knows. At this point, the optimists insist everything will soon revert to normal. The pessimists say it never will. Opinions reflect personal outlook and biases rather than facts on the ground.

We all have to wait and seeYes wait and see. If you look at the South, like Zhuhai, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, these places have not recovered anywhere near pre 2014 RAID conditions.

You are correct no one knows unfortunately, unless you are at the top level communist gov't.

SamCan
10-05-17, 01:23
Just checked the SNG website, still getting the "Hi there, This website is temporarily unavailable. Check back soon!" screen. Anyone know the current status of Stephen and his crew?Don't expect to see the website again. I have been speaking with a friend of Steven. He is still in jail and waiting a court date. It is moving along but doesn't look good. It could be 10 years before you see him again.

Fast Eddie 48
10-05-17, 02:50
While I totally agree on the useless debates about what "ruins the market prices". I don't understand your comment regarding Fast Eddie 48 or Levitian telling people to "RTFF".
I personnaly believe "RTFF" is not offensive and well deserved when the answer to a question can be found in the last 5 pages of the board (and sometimes even on the latest).

Besides, as its an open forum, noone keeps you from answering the original posters here after they received a RTFF comment.

I don't see why that would make you go away and ask people to PM you rather than sharing publicly your knowledge.To Sinofaguo.

I try to help the newbie ocean PM me for help when I told him China and shanghai is dead now compare to 10 yr ago and he post that he don't believe me or any thing we post, I just tell him to come to China and see for thenselves and I don't know why Bonzo think I am being mean I am just telling the true.

Fast Eddie 48.

Sinofaguo
10-05-17, 06:13
Just checked the SNG website, still getting the "Hi there, This website is temporarily unavailable. Check back soon!" screen. Anyone know the current status of Stephen and his crew?You do realize in most western countries getting arrested for being a pimp will get you a few years jail, maybe on probation, but still is a serious offense.

So in a country like China where local sauna managers have been seen jumping from the window not to be locked for 10+ years in jail.

Or in a country where a french baker is being held in prison for over 6 month waiting for his tribunal earing where he's facing several years of prison, only for using flour which was past the RECOMMENDED usage date but still laboratory tested as harmless.

Do you really think that the local police went after the pimping network just to let the foreigner go?

Unless his connections can work it out, and if what was said here is true (arrested customers admiting to have used this network incriminating steven and his assistant in exchange for release at the end of a 10 days administrative detention), it is likely he will spend several years in jail.

It could even get worse if the rumors regarding other "products" being traded are true and if they have found the merchandise. I wish him this rumor to be unfounded.

Ikksman
10-05-17, 07:14
My VPN does not worked and had not worked for the past 48 hours. I do not know if that was just my provider or, as I have read in the news, that China now has ways of blocking VPBs.As I have previously written, PPTP and L2 TP protocols have been pretty well deciphered by the Chinese authorities. OpenVPN is still pretty good, and you should use this method. Hopefully your VPN provider also has plenty of IP addresses to accommodate the situation when they decide to block the VPN's servers.

I will write more about how to overcome the issues in the General information forum.

Ikks.

Ikksman
10-05-17, 07:24
Yes wait and see. If you look at the South, like Zhuhai, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, these places have not recovered anywhere near pre 2014 RAID conditions.
You are correct no one knows unfortunately, unless you are at the top level communist gov't.Zhuhai and Guangzhou were dead long before the 2014 Great Yanda. In fact Zhuhai never recovered after major raids in 2003 and 2006.

Dongguan will never recover at all. Only one or two hotels with KTVs provide girls in room. It will remain destroyed because it had become an international mongers' destination like Pattaya and AC.

Shenzhen is recovering quite well, particularly in the outlying districts which were never hit hard in the first place. Typically saunas in Luohu and Futian only offer BBBJCIM and not FS. The BBS scene is still dismal and slowly disappearing as the old cuns get demolished. However, apart from saunas, SZ is difficult for mongers who do not speak Mandarin or have Chinese colleagues.

I have no idea which way Shanghai will go!

Ikks.

Ikks.

Ikksman
10-05-17, 07:26
You do realize in most western countries getting arrested for being a pimp will get you a few years jail, maybe on probation, but still is a serious offense.
So in a country like China where local sauna managers have been seen jumping from the window not to be locked for 10+ years in jail. {S N I P}Steven has previously written that he had an "exit plan". I wonder if it is effective? Hope so!

Ikks.

Optional
10-05-17, 09:52
Or in a country where a french baker is being held in prison for over 6 month waiting for his tribunal hearing where he's facing several years of prison, only for using flour which was past the RECOMMENDED usage date but still laboratory tested as harmless.
I thought the french baker escaped before he got arrested?

Lando1906
10-05-17, 13:21
Hi everybody,

I will be in Shanghai around 10 Nov, and I am reading all news here with high interest. I planned to visit some well known bars with freelancers and. If there might be any stunner there. Take her with me to my hotel.

During my last visit in SH, where I didn't visit such bars and having to experience in girls, I saw in many hotels large signs in the lobby where it has been written in sense like this: "It is not allowed to take foreigners to your room. If you do. Bla bla bla". My business customer told me these signs are nearly in every hotel, because it's not allowed in China (prostitution) - as we all know but: nearly every hotel, especially the 5-stars-hotels do accept to pick up girls and bring them to your room, implicit.

I think about to book my room in Swissotel, Paramount Gallery or Jin Jiang Tower. Has anyone made experiences with one of these hotels? For sure especially in these difficult days? I won't be happy if I take a girl to my room and some minutes later they will make a raid in my room. So will the hotels be still discreet?

I will post my experiences after or during my stay in November. Until then it would be very helpful to get those information here.

So long colleagues!

Carage
10-05-17, 15:58
As I have previously written, PPTP and L2 TP protocols have been pretty well deciphered by the Chinese authorities. OpenVPN is still pretty good, and you should use this method. Hopefully your VPN provider also has plenty of IP addresses to accommodate the situation when they decide to block the VPN's servers.

I will write more about how to overcome the issues in the General information forum.

Ikks.Looks like "tthey just took out the Lantern, the VPN that claims it is not a VPN.

It was still working until 6:30 ish, then it suddenly stopped working.

Sinofaguo
10-05-17, 16:59
I thought the french baker escaped before he got arrested?The whole group boss took a plane back to his home country before the arrests but the baker was still there and is waiting in jail since then.

Weelock
10-05-17, 22:54
Hi everybody,

I will be in Shanghai around 10 Nov, and I am reading all news here with high interest. I planned to visit some well known bars with freelancers and. If there might be any stunner there. Take her with me to my hotel.
You have been asking the basically the same kind of questions about Shanghai in your last 6 post.

There are NO guarantees police will not go to your hotel room if you bring a girl back even in 5 star hotels.

The situation in Shanghai is very risking now. The consensus on the board is wait and see after Oct and when.

President Trump arrives in Nov.

ShanghaiWanda
10-06-17, 02:02
You are correct no one knows unfortunately, unless you are at the top level communist gov't.The bosses must be losing insane amounts of money given sky high rents in shanghai and no income for two months or so. Some are taking risks in the holidays to try to open and cover their costs. Others are buying into "green" shops in an attempt to keep cash flow going. It will be interesting if the situation doesn't recover, the hundreds of commercial properties which will come avaliable very quickly as this situation isn't sustainable. Also, the girls can't continue to sit at home with no income.

Seems the police are signalling a return to normal, perhaps even before the convention. How much is wishful thinking up the chain from girls Laban police all of whom are substantially out of pocket, will remain to be seen.

SamCan
10-06-17, 04:13
Steven has previously written that he had an "exit plan". I wonder if it is effective? Hope so!

Ikks.I don't believe steven openly admitted to an "escape plan" . I did post that as I has discussed it with him once over a long night of beers. All indications from people I have spoken to (that know steven better than I do. They confirmed this by stating things I had heard directly from Steven ) have stated it didn't pan out as expected and he is in jail working with his lawyer what is next.

SAM.

Lando1906
10-06-17, 06:33
You have been asking the basically the same kind of questions about Shanghai in your last 6 post.

There are NO guarantees police will not go to your hotel room if you bring a girl back even in 5 star hotels.

The situation in Shanghai is very risking now. The consensus on the board is wait and see after Oct and when.

President Trump arrives in Nov.Sorry if I did, but these are the main interesting questions for me, I can't post anything new because I am not in SH right now. If I am boring you I will be sorry. But what would you do if you plan your trip. Not getting as much information as possible?

I don't know why you attack me.

Dickus Maximus
10-07-17, 18:53
As I have previously written, PPTP and L2 TP protocols have been pretty well deciphered by the Chinese authorities. OpenVPN is still pretty good, and you should use this method. Hopefully your VPN provider also has plenty of IP addresses to accommodate the situation when they decide to block the VPN's servers.
Ikks.I have my own server in the US on Virtual Private Hosting. I use it as an SSH proxy with ProxyCap and use two wrapped SSH connections. I have the keys cached to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks. I use unbound in TCP mode for DNS so my DNS requests all go through the tunnel. Works well, but slow. Not worried about them blocking my IP address because no one else uses it.

Beijing4987
10-07-17, 21:17
Dickus.

You're way above my head with the Internet wizzardry. Is there a painless way to set this up for a hopeless baby boomer Luddite? Must be someone I can pay to help.

Sinofaguo
10-08-17, 03:53
Dickus.

You're way above my head with the Internet wizzardry. Is there a painless way to set this up for a hopeless baby boomer Luddite? Must be someone I can pay to help.Astrill works great if you aren't a computer expert https://astrill4u.com.

AsianLover
10-08-17, 13:41
Hi everybody,

During my last visit in SH, where I didn't visit such bars and having to experience in girls, I saw in many hotels large signs in the lobby where it has been written in sense like this: "It is not allowed to take foreigners to your room. If you do. Bla bla bla". My business customer told me these signs are nearly in every hotel, because it's not allowed in China (prostitution) - as we all know but: nearly every hotel, especially the 5-stars-hotels do accept to pick up girls and bring them to your room, implicit.

I think about to book my room in Swissotel, Paramount Gallery or Jin Jiang Tower. Has anyone made experiences with one of these hotels? For sure especially in these difficult days? I won't be happy if I take a girl to my room and some minutes later they will make a raid in my room. So will the hotels be still discreet?

I will post my experiences after or during my stay in November. Until then it would be very helpful to get those information here.
I have stayed in the Swissotel and I found that if it was earlier in the night (before 10 pm) they usually did not bother me if I had a girl. The other opportunity is to go into the lobby and bare right and go up the escalator to the restaurant on the second floor. Sometimes they don't watch that and then take the elevator from the second floor to your room. The third option is to go in the back entrance near the restaurant, Moon. You need your key for this entrance, then go straight to the elevator. When sneaking in with a girl, try act as if you don't know her so the hotel won't suspect anything. And take a girl is who is not dressed with HOOKER written all over her.

Stay safe and be extra cautious. The weather is very bad there making P4 P quite risky.

Lando1906
10-08-17, 15:20
I have stayed in the Swissotel and I found that if it was earlier in the night (before 10 pm) they usually did not bother me if I had a girl. The other opportunity is to go into the lobby and bare right and go up the escalator to the restaurant on the second floor. Sometimes they don't watch that and then take the elevator from the second floor to your room. The third option is to go in the back entrance near the restaurant, Moon. You need your key for this entrance, then go straight to the elevator. When sneaking in with a girl, try act as if you don't know her so the hotel won't suspect anything. And take a girl is who is not dressed with HOOKER written all over her.

Stay safe and be extra cautious. The weather is very bad there making P4 P quite risky.Thank you AsianLover, these are really helpful hints and experiences.

But what means P4P? Sorry for maybe asking stupid.

NRock
10-08-17, 20:30
Thank you AsianLover, these are really helpful hints and experiences.

But what means P4P? Sorry for maybe asking stupid.P4 P = pay for play.

I assume you mean Manhattan or Judy's when you say that you want to visit well know freelance bars. I've also been to Zapata's and Bar Rouge per SNG when it was still up- very different vibes and clientele. Anyway, there are a few hotels literally within one or two blocks of both Manhattan / Judy's that are guest friendly. The girls usually dress very well so aside from being Vietnamese are fairly discrete and blend in. Although I have seen a smoke show or two in Manhattan before where I really wanted to take the girl but her outfit was so revealing that I knew I would be too self conscious walking with her through a lobby.

Optional
10-09-17, 11:31
Maybe this is me being ultra-paranoid, but it is even safe to schedule meetings with providers you are familiar with over Wechat? I'm talking about providers that I've seen before and am familiar with. Since we talk about prices and meeting times over Wechat. Just wondering how closely the govt is reading Wechat messages. I'm sure they have the ability to do so, but don't know if they are really going THAT far, even during a heavy weather period like now.

I know no one in this forum probably has any idea (only "The Man" knows! And yeah, I'm probably being unnecessarily paranoid.

SamCan
10-09-17, 12:12
I know no one in this forum probably has any idea (only "The Man" knows! And yeah, I'm probably being unnecessarily paranoid.If they arrest the girl and she has not deleted your chat, they can find there way back to you with the phone. This has happened recently with SNG if you look at earlier posts.

So yes, paranoia is good. It's not that they are monitorring the chat (though they may be, I don't know) . It is that its a trail of evidence back to you. I am not sure why you are discussing pricing with regulars. You should know what it was last time, ask her to meet you somewhere and verify it's the same as last time before you go up. You could also plan the next meeting with her before she leaves your room. This takes chat out completely. Hardest part is first meeting without we chat.

Optional
10-09-17, 12:26
If they arrest the girl and she has not deleted your chat, they can find there way back to you with the phone. This has happened recently with SNG if you look at earlier posts.

So yes, paranoia is good. It's not that they are monitorring the chat (though they may be, I don't know) . It is that its a trail of evidence back to you. I am not sure why you are discussing pricing with regulars. You should know what it was last time, ask her to meet you somewhere and verify it's the same as last time before you go up. You could also plan the next meeting with her before she leaves your room. This takes chat out completely. Hardest part is first meeting without we chat.Yeah, I heard about what happened with SNG, hence my paranoia. The girls that I am talking to have all stopped working "onsite" due to the weather (or so they say). The reason I discussed price was because this is the first time I'm considering meeting them "offsite".

Lando1906
10-09-17, 12:40
P4 P = pay for play.

I assume you mean Manhattan or Judy's when you say that you want to visit well know freelance bars. I've also been to Zapata's and Bar Rouge per SNG when it was still up- very different vibes and clientele. Anyway, there are a few hotels literally within one or two blocks of both Manhattan / Judy's that are guest friendly. The girls usually dress very well so aside from being Vietnamese are fairly discrete and blend in. Although I have seen a smoke show or two in Manhattan before where I really wanted to take the girl but her outfit was so revealing that I knew I would be too self conscious walking with her through a lobby.Thanks for the explanation, yes I mean these bars.

I heard already that it is important that if I take a girl to my hotel, she should not look too clear as a hooker. And usually all hotels around Judy's and Manhattan are girl friendly, well- they had been in the past, but I don't know if this has changed already now during this circumstances in SH. If they control closer who you bring with you in your room.

I hope the situation will become more relaxing after the national party in a week.

The Guy
10-09-17, 19:01
Maybe this is me being ultra-paranoid, but it is even safe to schedule meetings with providers you are familiar with over Wechat? I'm talking about providers that I've seen before and am familiar with. Since we talk about prices and meeting times over Wechat. Just wondering how closely the govt is reading Wechat messages. I'm sure they have the ability to do so, but don't know if they are really going THAT far, even during a heavy weather period like now.

I know no one in this forum probably has any idea (only "The Man" knows! And yeah, I'm probably being unnecessarily paranoid.Better to ask girl if she has whatsapp or even use texting or phoning. Wechat is virtually owned by the Chinese govt.

Levitian
10-10-17, 08:24
I wonder why Rain is still "up and running ", as nothing has happened. I know they closed the bar / KTV, where most of her girls were working, but her side is still up, and she also regularly updates here WeChat.

Lev.

Boag11
10-10-17, 09:13
I wonder why Rain is still "up and running ", as nothing has happened. I know they closed the bar / KTV, where most of her girls were working, but her side is still up, and she also regularly updates here WeChat.

Lev.

Rain might have mid level LE friends in shanghai. They might be a reason she is still operating. Not going to say who what when where are my sources but its reliable.

Dickus Maximus
10-10-17, 21:24
Dickus.

You're way above my head with the Internet wizzardry. Is there a painless way to set this up for a hopeless baby boomer Luddite? Must be someone I can pay to help.My point was really that with a VPN where you control both endpoints you probably won't have any issues and I don't think they are decoding the protocols as much as some claim. If you use a popular VPN, there is a chance that it will get discovered and blocked, but if your tunnel goes from your computer to your own server somewhere that only you are using, you should be good.

MArcade
10-11-17, 00:26
My point was really that with a VPN where you control both endpoints you probably won't have any issues and I don't think they are decoding the protocols as much as some claim. If you use a popular VPN, there is a chance that it will get discovered and blocked, but if your tunnel goes from your computer to your own server somewhere that only you are using, you should be good.Hmm I think at one point in the near future, China Telecom / Unicom / Mobile will simply block the most popular VPN protocols by default.

Like Sinofaguo I recommend Astrill. I suspect Astrill has connections with the China Government as they always seem to escape relatively unscathed. Or maybe their StealthVPN protocol really is that good; I almost never have problems with it & it's relatively fast and stable. So I recommend people that.

PopeFrancis
10-12-17, 10:17
For sake of clarity on the likelihood of "getting in trouble", the only genuine cases (not speculation) that we've heard of customers getting detained are:

A) During the time the police controlled Judy's phone or trailed some SNL girls (from late August), you contacted Judy or SNL girl, agreed on an arrangement, and went through with the service and you're in a hotel where there is security camera evidence of woman coming in and out of your room.

Appears that you can get detained anywhere from zero to 14 days after the deed. Even longer than that, it's not clear yet.

So far I've yet to hear any real evidence of people getting detained if:

1) You moved to a different location since you did the deed.

2) You arranged a meeting, did the deed, but the hotel did not have security camera evidence.

3) You made inquiries to Judy but didn't arrange a meeting.

4) You arranged a meeting with another manager (not Judy).Is this still the case? Have there been rumors of any more people being picked up connected to Steve / Judy, of LE widening the net, maybe going back further?

Peace.

Carage
10-12-17, 14:48
My point was really that with a VPN where you control both endpoints you probably won't have any issues and I don't think they are decoding the protocols as much as some claim. If you use a popular VPN, there is a chance that it will get discovered and blocked, but if your tunnel goes from your computer to your own server somewhere that only you are using, you should be good.That is useful if you still maintain a residence with a stable and fast internet connection outside of China.

If you have gone fully expat as in establishing a permanent residence or family in China it might not be viable.

Of course, it is still doable if you have a trusted friend or relative who is willing and capable to help you maintain the connection overseas.

Carage
10-12-17, 14:57
Hmm I think at one point in the near future, China Telecom / Unicom / Mobile will simply block the most popular VPN protocols by default.

Like Sinofaguo I recommend Astrill. I suspect Astrill has connections with the China Government as they always seem to escape relatively unscathed. Or maybe their StealthVPN protocol really is that good; I almost never have problems with it & it's relatively fast and stable. So I recommend people that.There is a recent rumor that the most popular ISP, China Telecom is spearheading this VPN blockade by implementing IDC port lockdown or something.

I also heard speculation that Chinese companies have been somewhat slow regarding IPV6 adoption is because the GFW is incompatible with IPV6, thus the government is dragging their feet.

But then there are also Chinese nationalists who claim China's leadership on quantum computing will make all encryption protocols obsolete.

I have China Telecom as my home ISP for my PC, I also have both Unicom and China Mobile SIMs on my Android Phone.

So far Lantern has suddenly failed on all of them beginning Tuesday.

I am glad I did not terminate my ExpressVPN account even after I chose Lantern to be my preferred VPN for all my devices.

The Guy
10-14-17, 02:50
Manhattan was hopping last night. Prices seem unaffected by problems elsewhere in Shanghai's P4 P sector. Took a cute Viet, 29 yrs old (claimed 25 in the bar), for 1,200. Said while in Shanghai, she normally only gets a client 2-3 times per week, but it's still worth it for her to come. Nice to know Manhattan is still a thriving, relatively safe destination amid the current turmoil.

Lando1906
10-14-17, 08:10
Manhattan was hopping last night. Prices seem unaffected by problems elsewhere in Shanghai's P4 P sector. Took a cute Viet, 29 yrs old (claimed 25 in the bar), for 1,200. Said while in Shanghai, she normally only gets a client 2-3 times per week, but it's still worth it for her to come. Nice to know Manhattan is still a thriving, relatively safe destination amid the current turmoil.Good to hear!

Which hotel did you stay, which is girlfriendly?

The Guy
10-14-17, 15:05
Good to hear!

Which hotel did you stay, which is girlfriendly?Since I'm currently staying there, I'm not in a position to post the name of my hotel. However, most hotels are girl friendly, so that's not a problem. I always look for a way to enter that does not take me through the lobby. Probably unnecessary, but an extra precaution.

SamCan
10-14-17, 17:17
Since I'm currently staying there, I'm not in a position to post the name of my hotel. However, most hotels are girl friendly, so that's not a problem. I always look for a way to enter that does not take me through the lobby. Probably unnecessary, but an extra precaution.

I have never had a problem with the Hilton in the 8 years i have been going.. If you walk in seperate from your date, they leave you alone. They don't want to accuse a viet girl and find out she is a guest. Of course if you take a girl that is not dressed appropriately, she will stand out and you get what you get. I did walk in once holding her hand. I am over 50 and she was 25. They immediately came over and had her sign in. It was no problem then but there is no way in today's situation I would want to sign in. Also good to ask I the girl had been to the hotel that night with another customer. They told me once (when I was at the lobby with the girl) that she had already been there. They were required to contact the POPO if I demanded they sign her in.

HIlton is changing names (already changed) so I don't know what the management is like now as I have not been back in a while.

The ritz carlton (which can be pricey) is the street infront of Manhattans. As you go around the building there is a side door that takes you in the back right to the elevator. It makes the trip about 1 block walk. No need to even get a taxi.

Stay safe over there. I will be over next year so I am paying attention.

SAMCAN.

Leviton6
10-14-17, 17:30
I have never had a problem with the Hilton in the 8 years i have been going.. If you walk in seperate from your date, they leave you alone. They don't want to accuse a viet girl and find out she is a guest. Of course if you take a girl that is not dressed appropriately, she will stand out and you get what you get. I did walk in once holding her hand. I am over 50 and she was 25. They immediately came over and had her sign in. It was no problem then but there is no way in today's situation I would want to sign in. Also good to ask I the girl had been to the hotel that night with another customer. They told me once (when I was at the lobby with the girl) that she had already been there. They were required to contact the POPO if I demanded they sign her in.

HIlton is changing names (already changed) so I don't know what the management is like now as I have not been back in a while.

The ritz carlton (which can be pricey) is the street infront of Manhattans. As you go around the building there is a side door that takes you in the back right to the elevator. It makes the trip about 1 block walk. No need to even get a taxi.

Stay safe over there. I will be over next year so I am paying attention.

SAMCAN.I agree with the assessment of the Hilton. I also never had an issue returning at all hours of the night with my "Friend". Since the hotel has now changed names I'm not sure where I will stay while in Shanghai but I'm sure I will find somewhere nice.

Lando1906
10-16-17, 07:57
I agree with the assessment of the Hilton. I also never had an issue returning at all hours of the night with my "Friend". Since the hotel has now changed names I'm not sure where I will stay while in Shanghai but I'm sure I will find somewhere nice.Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Pudong-area?!

Or is it not recommendable to stay in Pudong if you want to go to Judys or Manhattan?

SamCan
10-16-17, 10:08
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Pudong-area?!

Or is it not recommendable to stay in Pudong if you want to go to Judys or Manhattan?That's a very long way away 30-45 minutes depending on where you are and time of day. Sometimes I worked in pudong but would spend the weekend at the hilton for my play activities. I would then transfer to a pudong hotel Sunday. If I found a girl over the weekend that I liked, I got her number and had her taxi to my pudong hotel at 7 or 8 pm. I could get a couple hours with her and send her back to work at judy's and get a good nights sleep. She saw it as a win because she had a customer before judy's / manhattans even opened. If the girl figured this out, I usually got a small break on the rate, but then paid it back to her for the taxi ride. Either way it was a win. Careful how much you hand out your number these days however.

Pudong has always been more strict on sauna activities so be careful going to a Sauna or an he place.

Question to all: Is there a lock down on Pudong like shanghai PUXI? I would imagine so but no on has been real clear about it.

SAM.

The Guy
10-16-17, 16:52

Or is it not recommendable to stay in Pudong if you want to go to Judys or Manhattan?There are maybe 6-7 top tier hotels within walking distance of those clubs. It's also an excellent pedestrian-friendly area of town to be in. That's got to beat any hotel in Pudong.

The Guy
10-16-17, 16:56

Or is it not recommendable to stay in Pudong if you want to go to Judys or Manhattan?There are maybe 6-7 top tier hotels within walking distance of those clubs. It's also an excellent pedestrian-friendly area of town to be in. That's got to beat any hotel in Pudong. By walking back with the girl, and not arriving by taxi, it is easier to find a way in that eludes security.

Lando1906
10-16-17, 17:44
There are maybe 6-7 top tier hotels within walking distance of those clubs. It's also an excellent pedestrian-friendly area of town to be in. That's got to beat any hotel in Pudong. By walking back with the girl, and not arriving by taxi, it is easier to find a way in that eludes security.Thank you all for information and recommendations. I will not use a hotel in Pudong. I am thinking about Paramount Gallery Hotel, Jin Jiang Tower or Equatorial, all seem to be in walking distance. Does anyone have already experiences with these hotels, especially with side entrances which offer an easy access?

MvuLane
10-16-17, 21:44
There is a recent rumor that the most popular ISP, China Telecom is spearheading this VPN blockade by implementing IDC port lockdown or something.

I am glad I did not terminate my ExpressVPN account even after I chose Lantern to be my preferred VPN for all my devices.Still using VPNs on mobile phones?

When I am in China I now just use a HK SIM card (China Mobile. HK) which basically gives me uncapped (and unrestricted / uncensored) mobile internet for less than 4 USD per day.

http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Prepaid_SIM/outbound_travelers_mainland_china/4G3Gprepaid-services-china_voice-and-data.html

Enjoy!

SeanCarver
10-17-17, 10:52
This might be a completely stupid question to ask, and the answers may seem obvious, but what's the situation in Shanghai regarding happy ending massages? Recommendations? Legality? I've heard differing reports.

RobSH
10-18-17, 04:19
Question to all: Is there a lock down on Pudong like shanghai PUXI? I would imagine so but no on has been real clear about it.

SAM.Yes- most of the he massage places are closed with tape over the doors. Not sure about Saunas, but I would imagine they are also closed.

Chuckle One
10-18-17, 16:46
Thank you all for information and recommendations. I will not use a hotel in Pudong. I am thinking about Paramount Gallery Hotel, Jin Jiang Tower or Equatorial, all seem to be in walking distance. Does anyone have already experiences with these hotels, especially with side entrances which offer an easy access?I have been using Equitorial lately and will be there next week. I have never had any problems taking a friend in there at night. I am not aware of any side entrances. I just walk right on through. Nice thing is that unlike Hilton you do not need a card to come up to the room so you can have here head on up ahead of you and meet her at the room.

Lando1906
10-18-17, 16:56
I have been using Equitorial lately and will be there next week. I have never had any problems taking a friend in there at night. I am not aware of any side entrances. I just walk right on through. Nice thing is that unlike Hilton you do not need a card to come up to the room so you can have here head on up ahead of you and meet her at the room.Great description and information.

Is Equatorial luxury? Are the rooms with large space and up to date renovated? I think it's a 4*hotel.

GregoryB
10-18-17, 17:04
Can you continue using WeChat?

And can your get it easily in mainland China?

Thanks,

Gregory.

Still using VPNs on mobile phones?

When I am in China I now just use a HK SIM card (China Mobile. HK) which basically gives me uncapped (and unrestricted / uncensored) mobile internet for less than 4 USD per day.

http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Prepaid_SIM/outbound_travelers_mainland_china/4G3Gprepaid-services-china_voice-and-data.html

Enjoy!

TheBubben
10-18-17, 20:59
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long this close down of massage places will be? I'm going to Shanghai for the first time last week of November and it would be nice to try some Chinese massage.

Chuckle One
10-19-17, 05:17
Great description and information.

Is Equatorial luxury? Are the rooms with large space and up to date renovated? I think it's a 4*hotel.I would not say it is luxury but it is quite nice. They do have several renovated floors with updated rooms and nice views. I always stay executive level. King bed and good space. Cheap room = smaller, older room.

HotEastern
10-20-17, 04:47
Yes- most of the he massage places are closed with tape over the doors. Not sure about Saunas, but I would imagine they are also closed.It looks like the lock down could potentially extend for a long time. At least in Pudong, a number of massage places are not just closed, they are under construction. Same for Sacrosa. So whether this is because they thought it would be a good time to upgrade or if they is a more drastic change is business, I don't know, but these places will not reopen in a week.

The Guy
10-20-17, 17:57
It looks like the lock down could potentially extend for a long time. At least in Pudong, a number of massage places are not just closed, they are under construction. Same for Sacrosa. So whether this is because they thought it would be a good time to upgrade or if they is a more drastic change is business, I don't know, but these places will not reopen in a week.Whenever there is a dry period, some places don't reopen. This is not unusual, and it will happen regardless of the dry period's length.

Just traveled to a few other large Chinese cities. They appear unaffected.

Dickus Maximus
10-20-17, 18:12
That is useful if you still maintain a residence with a stable and fast internet connection outside of China.

If you have gone fully expat as in establishing a permanent residence or family in China it might not be viable.

Of course, it is still doable if you have a trusted friend or relative who is willing and capable to help you maintain the connection overseas.Or get a private virtual host somewhere for $10-15 per month. No reason to bother maintaining a computer at home.

Lando1906
10-20-17, 18:22
Whenever there is a dry period, some places don't reopen. This is not unusual, and it will happen regardless of the dry period's length.

Just traveled to a few other large Chinese cities. They appear unaffected.Why then Shanghai is affected that much? The congress is in Beijing.

Carage
10-21-17, 08:44
Or get a private virtual host somewhere for $10-15 per month. No reason to bother maintaining a computer at home.You don't need to maintain a computer at home, you need an internet connection and a router.

GregoryB
10-21-17, 15:35
Tried that girl Wenli from classifieds she is real and really worth. Haha.

But her mobile and even wechat is wrong.

Took me a while in google to find the correct ones.

It was very worth it while, though.

Gregory.

The Guy
10-22-17, 03:29
Why then Shanghai is affected that much? The congress is in Beijing.Unless some of this thread's participants are in the upper strata of the Party, we can only speculate on that question. But in the end, speculation does us little good.

Sinofaguo
10-22-17, 06:22
Why then Shanghai is affected that much? The congress is in Beijing.http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2116135/analysis-what-chinas-leadership-reshuffle-means-xi-jinpings-new

The elevation of Han Zheng, the party secretary of Shanghai, Jiang’s power base, is widely expected. There had been suggestions he could become the executive vice-premier, but taking over the helm of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference – the fourth ranked job in the party hierarchy – should give him more status and prestige.

AsianLover
10-23-17, 15:03

But her mobile and even wechat is wrong. Took me a while in google to find the correct ones. It was very worth it while, though.

Gregory.Wenli is a nice girl, with a hot body and will give you a good session. She just got back to Shanghai and is seeking more business.

However, I caution all of you to avoid using WeChat to book dates. Use it carefully because others have said that if the details of a date are on Wechat, LE can and will use it against you. My advice is to avoid discussing any rates or fees on WeChat or any type of texting service. The safest is to make the date and discuss all fees in person or via telephone. If ever caught, at least both of you could and would hopefully say that it was not pay for play, just casual sex, and there is nothing in writing to contradict you.

Stay safe out there. The weather in Shanghai was terrible and I am not sure there is any clearing in the forecast.

AL.

NorthSouth
10-24-17, 10:59
Sacrosa closed its door in April, a good 4 months before the weather changed. I still don't know why. It was doing good business and just finished renovating the place by building a new lounge. Maybe the rent is too high, or it got words early that a crackdown is coming.

Sinofaguo
10-24-17, 19:12
Following the end of the 19th, I see multiple reports on chinese sites saying seals from MPs are getting removed, some shop preparing for reopening, others having already reopened.

Got report for a couple in Jing'an too.

No real idea on how safe it actually is to go there. So I guess it's still better to wait and see.

Not much advertising from Sauna on chinese website either (which also means wait and see is wiser).

Lets see how it goes.

HotEastern
10-25-17, 04:24
Sacrosa closed its door in April, a good 4 months before the weather changed. I still don't know why. It was doing good business and just finished renovating the place by building a new lounge. Maybe the rent is too high, or it got words early that a crackdown is coming.Ah, OK, I did not know it had closed that early: I was away for a number of months and just got back to SH on Sept 1. Then, I just did a "safety check" by going to the usual places, but just stopping the elevators at the "floors of interest" without actually getting off. So I assumed it was closed because of the weather.

I can also confirm that some of the MP may be on the verge of reopening: the one on the corner was closed with tape on the doors, and pitch black inside for some months. The tape is still there, but there is now light inside since Monday.

Midwestern
10-25-17, 06:27
Following the end of the 19th, I see multiple reports on chinese sites saying seals from MPs are getting removed, some shop preparing for reopening, others having already reopened.

Got report for a couple in Jing'an too.

No real idea on how safe it actually is to go there. So I guess it's still better to wait and see.

Not much advertising from Sauna on chinese website either (which also means wait and see is wiser).

Lets see how it goes.That's good news. Though, during these past few weeks, I have seen a lot of SPAs and MPs still open but I just guessed they were legit places. I tried one out, and I couldn't shower, no oil, and had to wear flannel pajamas. But did get a good veggie masssage.

Beijing4987
10-26-17, 10:30
PM me for a recommendation for oil massage and he and Jingan.

MvuLane
10-26-17, 22:56
Can you continue using WeChat?

And can your get it easily in mainland China?

Thanks,

Gregory.Yes, just slightly slower. They can be bought online (ebay) and in border cities (ShenZhen, Zhuhai).

I bought mine in HK at a 7/11 and I just top it up every 2-3 months to keep it alive. They can be topped up online with a credit card.

Keric333
10-27-17, 07:09
Spring massage (maoming) for a HE. Ask for an oil massage. 328 yuan. Add a tip for some roaming. Recommend #70. I'd give her an 8/10.

GregoryB
10-27-17, 13:46
Thanks a lot. Gregory.

Yes, just slightly slower. They can be bought online (ebay) and in border cities (ShenZhen, Zhuhai).

I bought mine in HK at a 7/11 and I just top it up every 2-3 months to keep it alive. They can be topped up online with a credit card.

Onojdi
10-28-17, 02:19
Do they offer BJ or only HJ?

Spring massage (maoming) for a HE. Ask for an oil massage. 328 yuan. Add a tip for some roaming. Recommend #70. I'd give her an 8/10.

The Guy
10-28-17, 11:04
Some saunas that I have wechat with are trying to get me to visit their alternative locations. I'm not willing to risk it at this time.

The lock down has forced me to become resourceful, visiting shops with a single hot salesgirl, chatting her up and getting her wechat. The old fashioned way, I guess, but P4 P much less effort.

MvuLane
10-29-17, 06:48
I got his info from a friend of my date so I hope it is not a joke.

Yesterday (Saturday night) I visited Judy and Manhattan. Busy but not packed like a few weeks before. I was told by my date that there have been already a few police checks mainly to address safety concerns (fire regulations and how many people can stay at any venue, which depend on their size). A few girls started to get booted and minimum spendings strictly enforced).

Shortly after I left with my date (10:30 I guess) a lot of police raided both Judy and Manhattan.

Many girls are leaving for a few days or will not visit the bars in the coming days.

Yes it's that bad.

I have a number of girls in my WeChat contact list. Friends. But they are open.

I'll post an update if they want that I introduce them to people here.

Funny enough just outside my hotel a Chinese lady was harassing foreign men asking them if they wanted "massage". I met non during my month-long trip in September, not even in NanJingLu.

Stay safe!

Simon Wagstaff
10-29-17, 13:46
The weather is indeed stormy. I do not have any first hand knowledge on the condition of the spas, my Chinese friends reported they had all closed, with no idea of if and when they might reopen.

We went to our usual massage place, pretty much a standard place, with a lame happy ending only on offer. All of the showers had been removed from the rooms, there was only one shower shared by all. This looked like a permanent thing, it was not a trivial thing to rip out all of the showers, though the basic plumbing was still there. HJ was 300 RMB, crazy, but was there with my local friend and didn't want to look cheap.

Finally got to check out Judy's, on a Wednesday night. The place was heaving with girls. Perhaps 10 guys at most there. A lot of the girls had no business being there, literally at least 100, if not more. Many would go home alone that night. I brushed off a few, and then one of the most beautiful Vietnamese girls, with big, firm, round boobs and the most beautiful of faces came to chat with me. Passable English, I told her I was looking for a desperate woman, who wanted to have some fun.

"that's me!

1500 RMB for all night, plus 100 for taxi since I was far away. She stayed for breakfast.

I was prepared, with my baby oil, cocoa butter, and several different toys. She had never seen a toy before, and enjoyed them very much. She was satisfying in all ways, and was most memorable. Her name was Lisa, if you see her at Judy's treat her well and she will show you a good time.

I hope to see her in Ho Chi Minh City sometime soon. I love Vietnamese women!

Lando1906
10-29-17, 14:16
The weather is indeed stormy. I do not have any first hand knowledge on the condition of the spas, my Chinese friends reported they had all closed, with no idea of if and when they might reopen.

We went to our usual massage place, pretty much a standard place, with a lame happy ending only on offer. All of the showers had been removed from the rooms, there was only one shower shared by all. This looked like a permanent thing, it was not a trivial thing to rip out all of the showers, though the basic plumbing was still there. HJ was 300 RMB, crazy, but was there with my local friend and didn't want to look cheap.

Finally got to check out Judy's, on a Wednesday night. The place was heaving with girls. Perhaps 10 guys at most there. A lot of the girls had no business being there, literally at least 100, if not more. Many would go home alone that night. I brushed off a few, and then one of the most beautiful Vietnamese girls, with big, firm, round boobs and the most beautiful of faces came to chat with me. Passable English, I told her I was looking for a desperate woman, who wanted to have some fun.Good to hear Judys is still an option. Have you never had fear you could be catched in your hotel? Which hotel you stayed? Any recommendations?

SamCan
10-29-17, 19:44
The police have showed up there a number of times over the years and done a passport check. They typically only ask the girls not the white guys. That being said, if you don't have it my understanding is you will be leaving with them to go to your hotel and show them.

Do you have any more info on what they did when they got there? They didn't throw girls out for spending limiits, the bar does. Not trying to be argumentative just trying to understand what the weather is really like. Judy's is my favorite place!! See my posts.

SAM.

MvuLane
10-29-17, 20:39
The police have showed up there a number of times over the years and done a passport check. They typically only ask the girls not the white guys. That being said, if you don't have it my understanding is you will be leaving with them to go to your hotel and show them.

Do you have any more info on what they did when they got there? They didn't throw girls out for spending limiits, the bar does. Not trying to be argumentative just trying to understand what the weather is really like. Judy's is my favorite place!! See my posts.

SAM.The girl I was with yesterday (by the way the most beautiful starfish I've ever spent a night with. I'll definitely post a photo flew back home the very next day (this morning) and told me her friends were staying away from the bars tonight.

Therefore I have not been there tonight. I'll try tomorrow (and I'll bring my passport).

She said she heard the bars will close but I think this is just a rumor.

I remember a few police checks in Wanchai (HK): they were annoying more than scary. But the result was that many girls sought alternative ways to carry on with their trade, less girls (especially the prettier ones) and higher prices. I like the ambience at judy and Manhattan, I hope it doesn't change!

We shouldn't be talking about crack downs but tips on how to make the best of our mongering nights!

By the way LT was quoted to me at 3,000 but finally agreed 2,500. No BBBJ nor DATY but DFK. Way too much isn't it?! Must have been enchanted by the mermaid!

P.S. I get your point on minimum spending and agre, guys pay so it applies to them only. I just meant before it was possible to just chill at a table with a drink now. We'll not anymore! The tables are for the big spenders (frankly that's understandable but I still liked it best when it wasn't the case).

Anyone else at Judy and Manhattan yesterday night, or tonight?

GollyWoggle
10-29-17, 21:01

SAM.The police did in fact raid Manhattans. Many girls were taken by the police but have now since been freed to go home. I don't have details on why this raaid occurred. Also, as of Sunday night Judy's is still opened. So, only Manhattan has been affected. The attached pictures were taken by soneome unfortunate enough to be there.

Everyone. Be careful.

Preben From Dk
10-29-17, 21:07
Manhattan, didn't have the nerve to go in. Maybe 4 or 5 police cars. Around 15-20 policemen right outside.

Judy's, went in. Very slow. Not a lot of girls. Quite a lot of guys. Girls seemed to be not the "working" kind. Possibly the worst day this century to be in Shanghai.

Lando1906
10-30-17, 07:29
OMG, I am shocked to hear Judys and Manhattan are in focus of police now! Why? The conference might be finished, they can stop with raids, especially if you only want to go out for a drink and watch girls.

I really hope this is just a coincidence.

Everyone who is in Shanghai next days: please report from Judy's and Manhattan if you will be there. I want to go next week there and I don't have any plan B.

I am afraid my options will disappear.

NorthSouth
10-30-17, 14:43
People referred to the 19th People's Congress as the cause of the crackdown. I don't know about that. It was in Beijing and it is over. Looking at the thread from that city, there are still mongering activities going on and they have hardly the kind of fear as we experienced here. Is that a new policy and not a temporary thing? Does that mean Shanghai will become the next Dongguan?

Lemurian
10-30-17, 15:03
According to local Chinese news papers it was mentioned that Shanghai is seen as the founding city of the Party. Therefore, it is expected to be a role model city.

If I interpret this correctly, it means good times are over in Shanghai. But I anyway never mongered in China. I go to other countries for that where people are more open minded and where it is legal. Good luck and greetings from far away.

Simon Wagstaff
10-30-17, 15:29
I was there last Wednesday, no sign of trouble. I heard from my friend about the raid.

Looks like I got to experience Judy's, just in time.

GollyWoggle
10-30-17, 15:55
People referred to the 19th People's Congress as the cause of the crackdown. I don't know about that. It was in Beijing and it is over. Looking at the thread from that city, there are still mongering activities going on and they have hardly the kind of fear as we experienced here. Is that a new policy and not a temporary thing? Does that mean Shanghai will become the next Dongguan?The weather is always changing, so who really knows. But. Considering that the new 7 member politburo of the CCP includes a former Shanghai mayor and Shanghai Party Chief it is not surprising what's happening in Shanghai. It's too soon since the 19th Conference to know what the lasting result will be. Just stay safe and exercise caution.

MvuLane
10-30-17, 16:11
OMG, I am shocked to hear Judys and Manhattan are in focus of police now! Why? The conference might be finished, they can stop with raids, especially if you only want to go out for a drink and watch girls.

I really hope this is just a coincidence.

Everyone who is in Shanghai next days: please report from Judy's and Manhattan if you will be there. I want to go next week there and I don't have any plan B.

I am afraid my options will disappear.I will go there now. If I don't report back, you can consider me MIA and remember me as a martyr.

Before I go, let me just add that I have been in Shanghai and I've been pestered by the "massage" girls at least a hand dozen times. That was not the case during the congress, so I have to guess what's going on now is not (entirely) related.

Member #4689
10-30-17, 18:40
Gents, just a few observations:

- With the election of the new Shanghai Party Secretary (previous one now joining the top national leadership) you can not realistically expect things to relax soon (refer to previous posts about leadership changes in Minhang etc and those were 'only' district level changes);

- Manhatten / Judy etc are low hanging fruit, extensively discussed here and very visible, so....

- Seems SNG / Steven's posts have been deleted, why and by whom? LE action?

Be careful !

Member #4689
10-30-17, 18:46
@The Guy: please check your mail. Thanks!

MvuLane
10-30-17, 19:38
You martyr doesn't need to perish after all, but he won't get laid tonight.

Manhattan is closed. No one outside other than a beggar and a couple of shady "girl, massager" dudes.

Judy is not that busy, but open and not empty either. Almost no western face. 80% (men of course) are Asian and I assume Chinese. All groups are at a table and have company but the ratio is 1 girl every 2-3 guys.

The girls that are still without a date are either a pass or. Well let's say my say my left hand will give me more pleasure. The funny (or sad) thing is that they are begging for male companionship and get rejected without much hesitation (I had to do that maybe 8-10 times).

I have been here two days ago and there were 5 x more and 2 x as pretty.

It is again funny (and sad) that the only way to get a passable, if not pretty, girl is to grab one as she leaves her date due to "failed arrangements" before someone else grabs her.

I am actually writing this report on a table at Judy (all for myself).

I should have bought that ticket to Manila after all.

One last comment: most the prettiest girls seem to be sitting at the tables at the back of the bar. Guys there seem the "show off" type, ready to get drunk more than laid. A good 5 very pretty ones there. The rest of us has to make do what what's left.

I should have gone to Manila after all (have I already said that?

Update: I finally got a 28 yo passable (after 2 beers anyway) and slim Vietnamese. Two kids. 1,500 why all night (at 2:30 am) and she forfeited the right to say no. I'm at FamilyMart and the neon bulbs are shining their cold lights on the sad truth. It is cheap but it is bad.

MoonCat1
10-30-17, 23:04
By good luck I had the same experience last week. The place was in full swing, was packed, had a great time. Was my first visit to that particular candy store, glad I was able to see it in all its glory.

I was there last Wednesday, no sign of trouble. I heard from my friend about the raid.

Looks like I got to experience Judy's, just in time.

Red Rider
10-31-17, 03:22
I was also there last Saturday night.

When I arrived in the area I saw a black police SUV with its lights flashing, parked across the street from Manhattan. Watching the action. It just made me a little nervous that they were showing they knew what was transpiring.

I opted to conduct business at Judy's instead. And had a great session with one of the nice Viets there.

Red Rider.

LewisCarrol
10-31-17, 05:29
Visited last night, Manhattan as friends have said is closed. Haven't seen Judy's in its glory, but the number and quality girls last night were okay. Maybe 6/10 - had fun evening though, was offerred 1000 for night at around 2:30, gave a pass.

Some of the girls seem to have moved to better hotels. Last two nights in westin as well as fairmont, met 2-4 pretty girls at the bar who finally ended up offerring for 1500. Pass as I was way too drunk at that time.

Are there any good Karaoke bars still on? Didn't see much on the forum recently. Wanted to try it at least once. Please let me know. Would appreciate your help. Pm is active.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

Keric333
10-31-17, 07:15
The place next to Buddha's is back up. However, it's not a walk-in. I've been notified via QQ. Sometimes the door will be locked. However, if they see a foreigner, they might be OK with you.

450 for FS. 400 on second visit when mentioned.

Not too many girls to choose from but a couple are very much worth the price.

Lando1906
10-31-17, 09:18
R. I. P. Manhattan and R. I. P. Fun-place Shanghai.

I think this is the end.

Sinofaguo
10-31-17, 09:48
Most likely because we have a valued guest visiting our town. Or should I say HIS town.

"Most of Xintiandi's south block has been shut down until around 1 pm today for "electrical maintenance. " Most of the office buildings in the complex have also been given a day off (eeyyy), and some shops might remain closed throughout the day. But at least the restaurants should be open again in time for a late lunch. Just keep that in mind if you're planning to stop by.

You may also have noticed heightened security on the metro and a lot more traffic today. We can only speculate which recently feted head of state is visiting our fair city to warrant such disruption to our lunch plans. ".

http://www.smartshanghai.com/wire/community/xintiandi-closed-till-lunchtime-for-electrical-maintenance

And yes Xijinping was seen walking the streets of Xintiandi.

Now with the mayor and party chiefs being his former assistants, he has finally taken controle of this nice city from the Jiang Zemin gang.

Lets hope this trip marks the end of the Shanghai siege!

Lando1906
10-31-17, 11:48
Most likely because we have a valued guest visiting our town. Or should I say HIS town.

"Most of Xintiandi's south block has been shut down until around 1 pm today for "electrical maintenance. " Most of the office buildings in the complex have also been given a day off (eeyyy), and some shops might remain closed throughout the day. But at least the restaurants should be open again in time for a late lunch. Just keep that in mind if you're planning to stop by.

You may also have noticed heightened security on the metro and a lot more traffic today. We can only speculate which recently feted head of state is visiting our fair city to warrant such disruption to our lunch plans. ".

http://www.smartshanghai.com/wire/community/xintiandi-closed-till-lunchtime-for-electrical-maintenance

And yes Xijinping was seen walking the streets of Xintiandi.

Now with the mayor and party chiefs being his former assistants, he has finally taken controle of this nice city from the Jiang Zemin gang.

Lets hope this trip marks the end of the Shanghai siege!Do you think Manhattan will open again soon? Had it ever been closed in the past in similar ways for a short time?

The Guy
10-31-17, 14:49
Still shut. About 15 Viet ladies turned into streetwalkers on that road. Could probably cut a good deal just to get them out of the cold, but not my night. A number of them relocated to The Spot, and Judy's seemed to be going strong. We'll see what life is like after Pres Xi hits the road.

Lando1906
10-31-17, 15:44
Still shut. About 15 Viet ladies turned into streetwalkers on that road. Could probably cut a good deal just to get them out of the cold, but not my night. A number of them relocated to The Spot, and Judy's seemed to be going strong. We'll see what life is like after Pres Xi hits the road.But why is one closed and the other still open?

Had this one being closed already ever before?

SamCan
11-01-17, 00:06
But why is one closed and the other still open?

Had this one being closed already ever before?I have been reading this board and going to shanghai for 8 years. I only remember it being closed once before and only for a day or two. There was a fire once and it was closed for less than 3 days. I don't know what did the other closing back then but this is definitely different. If the other working girls are doing fine down the street, I can only guess it was something else at Manhattans. Not paying off the police, or someone there causing trouble, or maybe a friend of a friend no longer in power.

I've seen massage places I loved get closed so the chinese could put something else there. No telling what will be next. This came on pretty suddenly. For the short term there has to be WG looking for work to make rent and make the trip from Viet land worth it. Long term if it doesn't pan out the girls may no longer come back.

I got pinged by a Viet girl (I am in the US). We had been together before and she was out trolling to see who she could find. Cute 2 o something spinner.

Fifty Shades
11-01-17, 01:42
I was also there last Saturday night.

When I arrived in the area I saw a black police SUV with its lights flashing, parked across the street from Manhattan. Watching the action. It just made me a little nervous that they were showing they knew what was transpiring.

I opted to conduct business at Judy's instead. And had a great session with one of the nice Viets there.

Red Rider.Another interpretation of the police SUV with flashing lights out front: Friendly notice that girls with overstayed visas or people with other types of problems should stay away before a later check. Might be wishful thinking, but it seems too early to judge the outcome of all this.

Levitian
11-01-17, 04:34
But why is one closed and the other still open?

Had this one being closed already ever before?Judy (the actual person) is very well connected.

Yesterday, Xi Jinping and the other members of the Standing Committee were in town, the Donald will come later this month, don't expect things getting better until then. Afterwards. We'll, let's see.

Lev.

LewisCarrol
11-01-17, 11:00
Friends,

I am here till Saturday (for a week) - Have visited Judy's twice now. Going well and strong. Can any of the seniors please help (through pm) with at least one more place I could try (Preference is Karaoke with hostess, as it's unique shanghai experience I Massage Other pickup bars like Judy's). I know the situation is bad, but willing to take risk. Will post the update / FR if the person sharing the lead is okay (considering the bad times).

Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

Keric333
11-01-17, 12:44
The place next to Buddha's is back up. However, it's not a walk-in. I've been notified via QQ. Sometimes the door will be locked. However, if they see a foreigner, they might be OK with you.

450 for FS. 400 on second visit when mentioned.

Not too many girls to choose from but a couple are very much worth the price.I was planning to go tonight and contact told me they were informed to not open for the time being. Probably due to someone being in town.

And now we have to wait till trump arrives and leaves to see if the situation changes.

Arghhhh.

Midwestern
11-01-17, 13:48
I've been checking out MPs, only to get so many veggie massages. Sigh.

Sinofaguo
11-01-17, 14:36
Judy (the actual person) is very well connected.

Yesterday, Xi Jinping and the other members of the Standing Committee were in town, the Donald will come later this month, don't expect things getting better until then. Afterwards. We'll, let's see.

Lev.Yes Trump will have his asia trip from 3rd to 14th of Nov. I think China is on the 8-9th of Nov.

Lets hope situation will be better in Shanghai after that (even if he only goes to Beijing, there will prolly be some delegation meetings in Shanghai away from the summit).

NorthSouth
11-01-17, 16:16
(Obama's visit last year did not affect Shanghai's mongering scene. Not sure why Trump's would.).Have to see if the weather will improve afterwards, or whether the whole climate change thing is because of a new sheriff in town.

Lando1906
11-01-17, 16:22
But what I still do not understand:

Manhattan is just a bar, nothing illegal is going on inside like in Spas or Sauna. Action will only Happen in your privat Hotel. Until then: you can take a drink, talk, watch.

What will all the beautiful Viet girls do if those bars will be closed? Has anyone information or tips for me? Then please PM to me.

I really hope they open the bar again, please keep us informed if anyone is locally present.

Fifty Shades
11-01-17, 23:56

Manhattan is just a bar, nothing illegal is going on inside like in Spas or Sauna. Action will only Happen in your privat Hotel. Until then: you can take a drink, talk, watch.

What will all the beautiful Viet girls do if those bars will be closed? Has anyone information or tips for me? Then please PM to me.

I really hope they open the bar again, please keep us informed if anyone is locally present.In China, LE can make things happen regardless of the letter of the law. However, the obvious legitimate issues that could lead to closing a bar, at least temporarily, would be fire code violations from being too crowded (mentioned previously as a problem at manhattan), the presence of too many girls with expired visas, and any illegal substances.

GollyWoggle
11-02-17, 00:32

I really hope they open the bar again, please keep us informed if anyone is locally present.In China the police can detain anyone for 30 days at a time without arresting you. So needless to say raiding an establishment and detaining anyone there requires no just cause other than the desire to do so. Nothing illegal is necessary. Of course it obviously makes matters easier if the police discover something actually illegal in the process.

Beijing4987
11-02-17, 02:34
The infamous massage spa in Jingan on Wanhangdu road neat the corner street Wuning Road is open. It's in the alley. Had my first rub and tug there in 08. Many fond memories of that one and the Beijing rd location that now is a noodle house. Two on Xinzha road near Wagas also open.

RobSH
11-02-17, 03:07
Walking around Pudong I see the white tape that covered many establishment doors is now removed; however, many places are operating on a reduced level of service. My local Spring Massage has an entire floor dedicated to the provision of extras, but it has yet to reopen, and the MMS says 'In Nov'- well, I'm still waiting.

Beijing4987
11-02-17, 04:26
Shanxi north # 851 Spa at Changping Road corner is open. #18 is available. Taste of Fujian.

Number666
11-02-17, 12:44
Will be in Shanghai 4 until 12 November.

Is the Ba Li Ya sauna in zhaojiabang road still open?

LewisCarrol
11-02-17, 17:53
Tried Rogue Bar today. Crowd was good, but mostly non-working girls. But basic pickup skills should work (saw a lot of groups merging together and having fun). Also, some WGs were hanging out around the bar for company.

On my way up and down on Zhongshan East 1 road. Almost 10 girls and 2 pimps approached for massage with happy ending. Usually starts with a conversation that they want to have a drink in the local bar. Followed by the question of massage and sex. 200 Yuan offered for massage with FS. Soliciting even in front of traffic police. Looked like a perfect scam to me. So gave it a pass (though it was tempting to take a look at girls at least).

Judy's still going strong, late night visit.

Safe Mongering.

LC.

MisterC13
11-03-17, 06:35
Here in Shanghai for a few days and been reading about the weather and it doesn't sound any better. Have the weekend free before business and would like some recommendations for safest fun. Did Sauna last time, but those sound a bit dodgy. Is Judy's a safe and good option on thee weekends? I have never been. Any other suggestions? Please PM.

Midwestern
11-03-17, 06:39
I walked by a SPA today (on Panyu Rd) that previously included a BBBJ CIM finish as part of a 448 rmb massage. I never reported on this place before because the providers were fat, ugly 30-somethings and so I regretted it the 2 times that I went. Anyway, the reason why I am posting about it now is because the place is being totally gutted out. Obviously, the owner sold the business and something new is coming in its place. This suggests to me that the previous owner did not think he'd be able to go back to business.

Red Rider
11-03-17, 12:26
Or maybe his fat, ugly 30-somethings weren't attracting enough business to sustain him?

Red Rider.

Midwestern
11-03-17, 13:16
Or maybe his fat, ugly 30-somethings weren't attracting enough business to sustain him?

Red Rider.LOL, yeah, that probably played a significant role too.

Number666
11-04-17, 13:58
If anyone of you is tonight in Jody's we can meet for a pint or two. I am the tall one mid 40 ties with pony tail. Could use a wing man as I already was not able to enter Ba Li Ya sauna. I guess they are closed for non Chinese people, as I saw a Chinese enter just when I left.

The Guy
11-04-17, 15:23
Passed by Saturday night. Judy's was hopping now that competition gone.

About 25 Viet girls now streetwalkers. Lots of touts. If the cops wanted to clean things up, opposite is happening. The Manhattan scene has spilled into the street. However, less comfortable for discerning customer to make a selection on the street than in the bar. Best option to see what you like and invite her into a conventional bar like The Spot for a drink.

As I scooter around town, I see some low-end massage places reopening, others still shuttered.

Still too early to tell whether the authorities loosening their grip.

Number666
11-05-17, 04:47
Was in Judy's last night. Crowded place even as they only allow a certain number of girls. Prices went strongly up as it is now nearly only place for mongers. 1500 - 2000 for short time and more as 3000 for long time even for Tuscany not as good looking ones. The better ones even more expensive. Hopefully some sauna will reopen during the week. Got a sexy mix of Vietnam and Thailand for 1500 and got two rounds. However then she complains to get more money as I did two times she is on wechat as dianlyly. Highly recommanded very pritty and perfect tits. Would rate her 9.5 out of 10 .

Beijing4987
11-05-17, 11:42
Had many a nice session at this joint. Let's share our favorites there via PM. It's open for business. 288 rmb. 268 if you reserve with QQ. A few steps from line 13, exit four. Go right out the exit. You will see a photo and a sign about beauty. Etc, A hallway with elevator at the end.

RebelLeader
11-05-17, 12:18
Arrived 9:30 pm. Quiet but few girls about. Got busier by 10:30 pm and business seemed as normal.

Took my favourite girl back. Got drunk and fucked hard incl Anal. Beautiful sight to behold as her pussy got soaked as my cock was in her ass. Left me at 10:30 am and had a great Sunday with good memories. Willl repeat.

SamCan
11-05-17, 12:46
Passed by Saturday night. Judy's was hopping now that competition gone.

.Is manhattans absolutely not coming back? Are there indications like signs down and such?

RebelLeader
11-05-17, 15:09
After the crazy Saturday night. Met a wechat contact. 21 yo local girl.

She came to my hotel and came straight to room. Didn't FK but some nice neck work.

She wanked me off as I made her pussy wet. It was really wet.

Then multiple positions and came with her on top of me. 25 minutes of sex.

Relaxed with her next to me. Then I was still horny and the little blue pills were still raging.

She wanked me off again until I came. Dressed and fucked off.

1000 damage and I'm OK with that.

May see her again although it was just a wet pussy and no real passion which I prefer.

Re Manhattans. I passed by Sat night. No signs up but all locked up and nothing to suggest it was ever a pleasure dome.

Judys was rocking though. See my previous report.

Lando1906
11-05-17, 20:00

She came to my hotel and came straight to room. Didn't FK but some nice neck work.

Relaxed with her next to me. Then I was still horny and the little blue pills were still raging.

1000 damage and I'm OK with that..Hi Rebel,

Can you please email me in which hotel you did stay? How many stars?

Have you any recommendations about hotels with no trouble?

Will be there in 3 days. Meeting?

Please PM to me.

Midwestern
11-06-17, 03:44

But her mobile and even wechat is wrong.

Took me a while in google to find the correct ones.

It was very worth it while, though.

Gregory.I also had a session with Wenli. Can confirm that she is real and has a nice personality. English is decent. Also provides a nice massage and does not rush.

Midwestern
11-07-17, 14:18
Hu Jing from SNG is still taking appointments. If you are a frequent contributor on here then PM me if you need her contact info. I had a couple of nice sessions with her last month.

Nighlife17
11-07-17, 14:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

The Guy
11-07-17, 15:54
Hu Jing from SNG is still taking appointments. If you are a frequent contributor on here then PM me if you need her contact info. I had a couple of nice sessions with her last month.Yes, I've used her as well. She is quite nice and still is popular enough to do 1-2 sessions / day. Not quite as pretty as 3-4 years ago, but still classy.

Midwestern
11-08-17, 08:34
I was walking around in that area and I think I saw a BBS at around 805 and. Shaanxi Lu? Anyone have any intel on it?

Midwestern
11-08-17, 09:40
Any hotel near peoples square where girl can simply go up to the room without elevator card or check-in?

Canada
11-08-17, 16:58
Any hotel near peoples square where girl can simply go up to the room without elevator card or check-in?I usually stay at Howard Johnson Hotel near People Square and Nanjing Shopping Street. It is 5 star hotel and never a problem taking a girl upstairs. Never have been stopped or asked for girl ID.

Midwestern
11-09-17, 09:19
I usually stay at Howard Johnson Hotel near People Square and Nanjing Shopping Street. It is 5 star hotel and never a problem taking a girl upstairs. Never have been stopped or asked for girl ID.Awesome, thanks, Canada!

Skeggles
11-09-17, 09:57

1000 damage and I'm OK with that.

May see her again although it was just a wet pussy and no real passion which I prefer.

Re Manhattans. I passed by Sat night. No signs up but all locked up and nothing to suggest it was ever a pleasure dome.

Judys was rocking though. See my previous report.1000 rmb gets you all night full service multiple shots- not a hand Job. Please don't raise the bar (pun intended) for the rest of us punters. The only woman I have ever paid more for in China was actually the madam / owner of a local bar in Shanghai with full service girls - 2000 rmb all night. Took her home on my e-bike at 11:00 am the next morning. She was probably about 40 I think.

RebelLeader
11-09-17, 16:04
1000 rmb gets you all night full service multiple shots- not a hand Job. Please don't raise the bar (pun intended) for the rest of us punters. The only woman I have ever paid more for in China was actually the madam / owner of a local bar in Shanghai with full service girls - 2000 rmb all night. Took her home on my e-bike at 11:00 am the next morning. She was probably about 40 I think.Yeah. But it was more than a HJ. It was sex then HJ. She was a Chinese girl and I was horny. But I wouldn't repeat for that cash. Next time I'll negotiate lower. Sorry for price inflation.

Geshtasp
11-09-17, 22:10
Does anybody know what happened to this site? Is the German guy running this left Shanghai?

NRock
11-10-17, 00:05
Does anybody know what happened to this site? Is the German guy running this left Shanghai?If you read back a few pages, the page was shut down and the guy running it is currently facing charges. Really sad since it was a solid source of information. Bangkok mirror version of the site still appears to be up and running though.

SammyJ2112
11-10-17, 05:10
I'm mostly a reader on here and I wanted to say how much I appreciate all the tips and advice from everyone. As an effort to give back, I wanted to share some information about a sauna that is currently operating, despite the bad weather situation.

I was there last night around 11 pm. I only have a few nights in town so I decided to risk it.

This was relatively small place, but it was by no means hiding. Entrance was on street level in a nice neighborhood near the Bund. The door is wide open to the street right next to some very high end apartment buildings / developments. Probably less than a 10 minute taxi ride from the riverfront. I'd say there were at least 6-8 rooms. Typical set up with table shower area and dry bed area setup. I saw at least 8 girls working, but only two were available when it was choosing time. This place doesn't have a traditional viewing room with mirrors, etc. There are no comfy chair waiting rooms with TVs, etc. There is just a small waiting area near the door where you can charge your phone.

The girls were presented on a stairway and wore schoolgirl uniforms and a number tag. I chose one with an extremely pretty face and a traditional Chinese body with solid B cups, I'd say she was around 20 - but really, who can tell? Also she was wearing 6 inch heels.

Service was exactly what you'd expect from a place like this. I would not say this was above average in quality, but it was exactly what I wanted. Most importantly it was actually open, so that counts for everything right now. I left a satisfied customer, but there are (or were) much better experiences at other saunas to be had before the current situation.

If anyone is interested in the details, feel free to PM me.

Geshtasp
11-10-17, 06:11
If you read back a few pages, the page was shut down and the guy running it is currently facing charges. Really sad since it was a solid source of information. Bangkok mirror version of the site still appears to be up and running though.Thank you, could you please kindly provide the link or how to get the link? Many Thanks, Geshtasp.

Ramrod
11-10-17, 06:18
Awesome, thanks, Canada!The Hotel is no longer called Howard Johnson, as management have changed. It is called Guxiang Hotel. Not tried since the change.

Ranrod.

RebelLeader
11-10-17, 07:07
Arrived in bar about 9:50 pm. Sat outside and watched the world go by. Thought about heading to Judys but decide I couldn't be bothered. Loaded wechat to discover who's nearby. One caught my eye, sent a Hello, and got reply.

Offered me massage for 400. She said she was close by so I invited her to bar. Better to interview before action. 10 minutes later she's there and looks great. Bought a drink and chatted. Not great at English but thanks to tech we can translate.

Asked if she'the like to stay the night. At first she was reluctant but I guess my charms and good looks changed her mind.

Back to hotel. Shower. Then massage. Which turned to full sex when I rubbed her wet pussy. She bought a nice oil along so after the sex she used the oil for massage and then slowly massaged my cock until I erupted cum everywhere.

Woke 8 am. Gave her a 100 tip and off she went. She offered me sex in the morning but I declined as I'm saving myself for tonight. That will be another report. Thank god for bars. Technology, sexyfucking women and free cash for these moments.

Midwestern
11-10-17, 08:13
The Hotel is no longer called Howard Johnson, as management have changed. It is called Guxiang Hotel. Not tried since the change.

Ranrod.Thanks for the heads-up.

Lando1906
11-10-17, 11:44
Hi guys,

What experience I have must made you will never believe:

I went to Judy's and drink a bit too much. Someone said he would bring me to another place where girls are private.

At that place, my memories went away, I suppose some had given me knock-out-drops. Fortunately I got the number of the guy who took me there. Next morning I recognized all my cash is out of my wallet (thousands of RMB). I directly checked my creditcArd balance and it was a transfer of approx 2. 500€ . I was shocked! I contacted the guy whom number I have and said to him I will call police if I don't get back my money.

I don't know if they are afraid or what else, but after 2 days they gave me back my money in cash. For the Euro we had been together in a bank where I got the original notes, no counterfeit money.

I should sign that I received the refund and that I don't decline at my bank, what I did as well. I directly contacted my bank and blocked my card.

I don't know what I should think: Chinese people could be nice and friendly criminals?

RobSH
11-10-17, 14:56
I went to Judy's and drink a bit too much. Someone said he would bring me to another place where girls are private.

At that place, my memories went away, I suppose some had given me knock-out-drops. Fortunately I got the number of the guy who took me there. Next morning I recognized all my cash is out of my wallet (thousands of RMB). I directly checked my creditcArd balance and it was a transfer of approx 2. 500 . I was shocked! I contacted the guy whom number I have and said to him I will call police if I don't get back my money.

I don't know what I should think: Chinese people could be nice and friendly criminals?You were lucky you woke up with both your kidneys still.

Rongyao
11-10-17, 16:09
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows some wechat chat contacts for any girls looking for some business. I'll be in Shanghai in February but it sounds like Shanghai is on lockdown. Haven't been to an MP or sauna outside of Hawaii but I'd figure there would be time constraints like it is here. Anyone willing to share can PM me.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Lando1906
11-10-17, 22:23
You were lucky you woke up with both your kidneys still.You are right, I haven't thought about this danger before, shit!

I will forget this unbelievable drama soon and for me it's the end of mongering this time.

NRock
11-10-17, 22:43
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows some wechat chat contacts for any girls looking for some business. I'll be in Shanghai in February but it sounds like Shanghai is on lockdown. Haven't been to an MP or sauna outside of Hawaii but I'd figure there would be time constraints like it is here. Anyone willing to share can PM me.

Thanks.PM rules aside, not trying to be a jerk, but you could be the police trying to trap the girls or the guys providing the info too.

DoubleHappy
11-11-17, 04:09
I'm mostly a reader on here. Thank you all for your sharing.

Transmuter
11-11-17, 05:45
Does anybody know what happened to this site? Is the German guy running this left Shanghai?I guess the guy is in trouble. Maybe his visa won't be extended. Both the SH and the BJ contact ladies don't reply me, even though I met the BJ girl before.

And to be honest. I write this because I hope somebody can help me to find Beibei, the awesome little girl in Shanghai. Who knows her too?

T.

RebelLeader
11-11-17, 07:55
Contacted a philly girl on Badoo and then wechat about 3 weeks ago. Been chatting ever since and managed to meet last night. Had a meal together then walked back to hotel. Got back about 8:30 pm.

She showered and then asked me to join her. Got in and she got on her knees with the shower still pouring all over us and gave a superb BJ. Then I fingered here from behind whilst pulling her fucking amazing nipples.

Got dryer and onto main event. In bed and she sucks me some more then bends over and says the magic words. Fuck my ass babe. On with the lube and gently pushed it in. Normally I cum in no time at all but when I take the little blue pills it takes me fort to cum. We fucked for about 40 minutes. Both drenched in sweat. Then I came whilst still inside her ass.

Brilliant. Cuddles on bed. Some drink. I was in no condition for round two. So we slept.

Woke at 7 am and fucked again. This time she was riding me. Cowgirl. My pill was still having effect so I was rock hard. Eventually I came inside her again. (All protected). And then showered.

She works here and didn't want any money. Except metro far home. I dropped her 200 rmb. What a bargain. She loves me of course. And wanted my Facebook contacts etc. Luckily I'm old enough to not use fb so that's great.

She was a sweetie without being amazing looking. Real natural province philly but there is something about that Asian ass that I can't resist.

Good final fuck before fucking off to sunnier climates next week.

Was really worried that my Shanghai trip would be a disaster with all the LE shot going down. But it's been the best visit yet.

Cheers and good luck to you all. Fuck while you're young.

HerrMonk
11-11-17, 14:11
Had a good time in Judy's bar last week. Previous reports are accurate, it is up and running with a flock of Viet girls all over the street. I saw a couple of police cars sitting out the front causing the security to only allow a trickle of girls through the front door. I negotiated with one girl for 1 k for LT. Was very happy with the service and look of the girl.

DoubleHappy
11-11-17, 18:32
Does anybody know what happened to this site? Is the German guy running this left Shanghai?No one can contact him.

Guess.

Something happened to him.

SamCan
11-11-17, 21:10
No one can contact him.

Guess.

Something happened to him.Last known, he is in Chinese prison awaiting trial. Nothing new since then. Hope for your own sake you don't meet up with him.

AmericanThief
11-12-17, 01:20
I just moved to SH after 5 years in Saigon. Can you give me a noobs guide to safe and easy ST FS by Chinese girls only? I've RTFF, and the discussion is coming from tribal knowledge. Names of people and places don't make sense to me and discussion about the provider's service without prices and locations aren't providing me with what I need. I understand how annoying noob questions are but, I want to make sure it's safe and that I keep with the right prices too and not inflate the market. I will spend many vacations back in Vietnam as I still miss it there and have TR, so if anyone wants exact addresses and prices in HCMC of BJs or FS places I can tell you or any info on hotels, motorbike, visas, independents ect. - Thank you kindly.

DoubleHappy
11-12-17, 15:35
Walking on the street, there are some massage shops opening. Is the crackdown in Shanghai gone?

Midwestern
11-13-17, 02:51
Walking on the street, there are some massage shops opening. Is the crackdown in Shanghai gone?Are you sure that they were closed and are now re-opening, or were they always open? Many MPs remained open during the crackdown, and I checked many of them out but got veggie massages at most places.

DoubleHappy
11-13-17, 03:56
Are you sure that they were closed and are now re-opening, or were they always open? Many MPs remained open during the crackdown, and I checked many of them out but got veggie massages at most places.Yes. I am sure. They are re-opening. Before they closed since beginning of Sep. Now opening again.

Midwestern
11-13-17, 14:43
Yes. I am sure. They are re-opening. Before they closed since beginning of Sep. Now opening again.You have a bizarre posting history. Very bizarre. You play the role of both pimp and monger. Care to explain?

Rongyao
11-13-17, 14:45
Noob here, not cop. My fault for not reading.

I just saw the classifieds here so should be able to find someone.

On another note. Anyone stayed at the Marriott yu garden? Wasn't thinking about girl friendly hotels when I originally booked. Do most hotels crack down on bringing a girl in? Even with an extra charge?

DoubleHappy
11-13-17, 14:50
You have a bizarre posting history. Very bizarre. You play the role of both pimp and monger. Care to explain?I just help a girl post that. Why should explain?

RobSH
11-13-17, 15:08
Yes. I am sure. They are re-opening. Before they closed since beginning of Sep. Now opening again.They're re-opening quite slowly though. Taking the Spring Massages as an example. Dapu branch is still closed. Madang Rd. Branch has changed hands to a new owner (old building decal is still there though)- could be legit, didn't try it. Jinqiao is doing veggie only. Maoming Rd is the only branch I've had luck with, and service was partially reduced- only the 298 package (now 328) was offered initially. With a bit of tongue work, I got some more options. Overall the situation seems slightly better in Puxi compared to Pudong.

I also note that very few shops are advertising on the Chinese site that has been mentioned here before.

DoubleHappy
11-13-17, 16:52
They're re-opening quite slowly though. Taking the Spring Massages as an example. Dapu branch is still closed. Madang Rd. Branch has changed hands to a new owner (old building decal is still there though)- could be legit, didn't try it. Jinqiao is doing veggie only. Maoming Rd is the only branch I've had luck with, and service was partially reduced- only the 298 package (now 328) was offered initially. With a bit of tongue work, I got some more options. Overall the situation seems slightly better in Puxi compared to Pudong.

I also note that very few shops are advertising on the Chinese site that has been mentioned here before.Yes, although they re-opening, I think some services they not do right now. Still not check.

Someone interesting the address. You can PM me.

Keric333
11-13-17, 23:45
Places are gradually getting back into business. QQ groups are advertising again. Saunas and MP's are letting word out that services are available. Albeit, some are still cautious as in not posting detailed addresses in public but nonetheless, they are open.

Just the past week, I discovered about 5 or 6 jing an.

MP's open for business. All within 3 km radius.

So I would say the weather is looking like it's clearing up after a big storm.

Paal8
11-14-17, 14:17
Had many a nice session at this joint. Let's share our favorites there via PM. It's open for business. 288 rmb. 268 if you reserve with QQ. A few steps from line 13, exit four. Go right out the exit. You will see a photo and a sign about beauty. Etc, A hallway with elevator at the end.OK. Perhaps I'm an idiot, but let me share last night's excursion with you.

I let Apple Maps take me to 76 Changshou, saw the massage, and. Had a really mediocre veggie massage taking an hour our of my evening.

After politely inquiring if there was anything else on the menu because, I said, my "friend" (thanks mate) recommended this place to me, she said:

"Ahh. No that's next door!

Anyway, I found the actual Li Zhuang next door and got a great BBBJ by a naked Sichuan girl. Not a great memorable evening but it sure cured the itch.

And- as per last night, Manhattan still closed, Judy's still busy judging from the crowd outside.

Ikksman
11-15-17, 04:38
I just moved to SH after 5 years in Saigon. Can you give me a noobs guide to safe and easy ST FS by Chinese girls only? I've RTFF, and the discussion is coming from tribal knowledge. Names of people and places don't make sense to me and discussion about the provider's service without prices and locations aren't providing me with what I need. I understand how annoying noob questions are but, I want to make sure it's safe and that I keep with the right prices too and not inflate the market. I will spend many vacations back in Vietnam as I still miss it there and have TR, so if anyone wants exact addresses and prices in HCMC of BJs or FS places I can tell you or any info on hotels, motorbike, visas, independents ect. - Thank you kindly.Hi AT,

You finally made it to China! I thought that you were a BBBJ CIM guy?

Unfortunately, I know SFA about Shanghai. But I hope that some local ISGers will give you some info as I know that you have helped many who have visited HCMC.

Ikks.

Sinofaguo
11-15-17, 14:01
I just help a girl post that. Why should explain?A girl that happens to be in Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai and can service 24/7 wow.

DoubleHappy
11-15-17, 14:54
A girl that happens to be in Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai and can service 24/7 wow.She is Agency. If you need, you can call her.

Tyb60
11-16-17, 03:53
As the weather has gotten stormy I have cut down on variety and gone from a tasting menu to already established quality tasty ladies.

Link: http://housewifebaobao.escortbook.com/.

Looks: 5/5 when you consider her age and having three kids, picture on site are accurate.

Menu: 5/5 see web site.

Face: 4/5 totally hot 5/5 MILF.

Body: 4/5 totally hot 5/5 MlLF with an ass to die for.

Experience: 5/5.

Details:

I am not a blow by blow guy, LOL.

Meet in lobby, always sexy dressed maybe too much so?

Up to room for joint shower, she looks great naked and barefoot. She always brings hot and tasty lingerie and with heels.

Does a passable massage in heels and lingerie, dang what a sight, great tasty LS, BBBJ and CIM. She has tons of toys and outfits to feed your fancy!

Lastly, great act or truly cool hot beyond belief house wife, dang where was she when I was hunting for the mother of my.

Three kids.

Transmuter
11-17-17, 06:25
I guess the guy is in trouble. Maybe his visa won't be extended. Both the SH and the BJ contact ladies don't reply me, even though I met the BJ girl before.

And to be honest. I write this because I hope somebody can help me to find Beibei, the awesome little girl in Shanghai. Who knows her too?

T.HM. I was hoping somebody has got contact info of Beibei. If you are reluctant because I do not write much (admittedly nothing over the past months) it's fair enough, if you fear I am from the other side you may check some ten years ago I was active in Beijing, and of course I can receive PM as well.

T.

ThomKatt
11-17-17, 20:54
Hey fellers,

Anyone know about the red light districts where only locals go still operating? The ones in qibao and Fengzhuang? With the lock down, I'm wondering if these places were still running, or have they been demolished a long time ago?

NorthSouth
11-18-17, 20:43
https://www.pcmag.com/news/354858/china-will-block-all-vpns-by-february-2018

My VPN service had been spotty (unavailable for several days and restarted again), but now it has completely stopped working for a week now. So if there is no access to ISG starting next Feb, this will be the goodbye, until i'm home in the States or relocate to other parts of the world.

Leviton6
11-18-17, 21:16
As the weather has gotten stormy I have cut down on variety and gone from a tasting menu to already established quality tasty ladies.

Link: http://housewifebaobao.escortbook.com/.

Looks: 5/5 when you consider her age and having three kids, picture on site are accurate.

Menu: 5/5 see web site.

Face: 4/5 totally hot 5/5 MILF.

Body: 4/5 totally hot 5/5 MlLF with an ass to die for.Nice fine. To bad I can't access the site to see it here.

Red Rider
11-19-17, 02:55
I use a top-rated VPN: NordVPN.

It has always worked on previous visits to China but on my recent October visit I was unable to connect at all with it.

Red Rider.

DoubleHappy
11-19-17, 03:12

My VPN service had been spotty (unavailable for several days and restarted again), but now it has completely stopped working for a week now. So if there is no access to ISG starting next Feb, this will be the goodbye, until i'm home in the States or relocate to other parts of the world.

I use a top-rated VPN: NordVPN.

It has always worked on previous visits to China but on my recent October visit I was unable to connect at all with it.

Red Rider.Try using a Chinese browser, you don't need to use VPN, you can open ISG only in the case of WIFI. Good luck.

DaneInChina
11-19-17, 05:58
As some other users have described, there are problems using certain types of VPN software in China.

Due to a lot of "sensitive" activities and a general policy, China has banned a lot of VPN providers.

Myself I use ExpressVPN. It may be a little more expensive, but then it has been effective for me the whole year.

And even though it was starting getting blocked around a month ago, they came up with a fix within 24 hours. So I can recommend it.

It comes as standard with 5 licenses, so you can use it on more devices or maybe share the cost.

If you are in China already, it may be a problem even to find their website, because that also is blocked.

However they have a website which is accessible even in China.

You can PM me for more details.

Chears,

Dane.

NRock
11-19-17, 10:54

My VPN service had been spotty (unavailable for several days and restarted again), but now it has completely stopped working for a week now. So if there is no access to ISG starting next Feb, this will be the goodbye, until i'm home in the States or relocate to other parts of the world.ExpressVPN still up and running as far as I can tell.

NRock
11-19-17, 11:10
Just wanted to report an update on the ground here. Walked by Manhattan yesterday (Saturday) and can confirm it is still closed with no signs of progress on re-opening. There is an odd pile of garbage that is gigantic directly across the street and I wonder if they are starting to clear the place out. That area of the street is looking pretty dead.

Decided to walk over to Judy's to check out the scene and was initially very concerned because there was a lot of activity right out front with two police officers at the stairs. There were about a dozen or so Viet girls just standing to the side of the entrance unable to get into Judy's. Further to the side, saw a few African girls just waiting as well. The two officers (now around midnight) were letting in all the men but turning away any women trying to get into Judy's. This comically included a foreign woman who was trying to get into the club with two of her guys friends who brought her to show the novelty of the place. Inside, it was maybe 60-70% full considering it was Saturday night and the ratio of men to women was a horrific 3 to 2. Honestly, just a tragedy.

Otherwise, Judy's seemed business as usual except there was a third officer in the back of the club just watching for any trouble. Saw 2-3 ladyboys but for the actual girls, I would say the talent is definitely down compared to peak Manhattan. I did see a 1-2 gems though so my recommendation if you are going to Judy's is to go early (counter to the usual 11-midnight peak I'm used to). Go at before then, maybe around 9 pm, because they are not letting in girls later in the night. I actually saw a few stunners on the sidewalk if you want mingle.

Final observation: When leaving Judy's, one of the officers had a counter tool in his hand and would click it when ever a girl left the club with a gentleman. So there is definitely some weird quota system happening at Judy's.

AsianLover
11-19-17, 16:13
I was in China in September and my VPN, EXPRESS, worked perfectly. However locals told me that the gov't is going to shut down all VPN's by year-end. All the locals I met use VPN's. I think what you're seeing is the process occurring over time. ExpressVPN is one of the better services, but if that service goes down, it means the gov't was successful in shutting down all VPNs. As you know, they are concerned about people reading Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Keep up posted as to which services work.

AL.

SamCan
11-19-17, 18:34
Otherwise, Judy's seemed business as usual except there was a third officer in the back of the club just watching for any trouble. Saw 2-3 ladyboys but for the actual girls, I would say the talent is definitely down compared to peak Manhattan. I did see a 1-2 gems though so my recommendation if you are going to Judy's is to go early (counter to the usual 11-midnight peak I'm used to). Go at before then, maybe around 9 pm, because they are not letting in girls later in the night. I actually saw a few stunners on the sidewalk if you want mingle.

Final observation: When leaving Judy's, one of the officers had a counter tool in his hand and would click it when ever a girl left the club with a gentleman. So there is definitely some weird quota system happening at Judy's.Thanks for the update, I don't know if that makes me want to play there or not. LE keeping tabs watching, . Following you home? Who knows.

I am coming in January. Not sure of my plan yet.

GregoryB
11-19-17, 18:56
Wenli does advertise here under classifieds, but you may as well learn more going to.

Or just PM to me.

Gregory.

Just wanted to report an update on the ground here. Walked by Manhattan yesterday (Saturday) and can confirm it is still closed with no signs of progress on re-opening. There is an odd pile of garbage that is gigantic directly across the street and I wonder if they are starting to clear the place out. That area of the street is looking pretty dead.

Decided to walk over to Judy's to check out the scene and was initially very concerned because there was a lot of activity right out front with two police officers at the stairs. There were about a dozen or so Viet girls just standing to the side of the entrance unable to get into Judy's. Further to the side, saw a few African girls just waiting as well. The two officers (now around midnight) were letting in all the men but turning away any women trying to get into Judy's. This comically included a foreign woman who was trying to get into the club with two of her guys friends who brought her to show the novelty of the place. Inside, it was maybe 60-70% full considering it was Saturday night and the ratio of men to women was a horrific 3 to 2. Honestly, just a tragedy..

NRock
11-20-17, 02:02
Thanks for the update, I don't know if that makes me want to play there or not. LE keeping tabs watching, . Following you home? Who knows.

I am coming in January. Not sure of my plan yet.Fair point but for what it's worth, the LE did not otherwise disrupt the business other than act like bouncers at the club controlling the pace and I wasn't really bothered by anyone inside or outside of Judy's. Wonder if Judy's is simply paying for protection. People were still having a good time and I ended up pulling one of the gems I saw, a really nice 20 yo WG from Hanoi with no plastic surgery, no baby damage, and no body fat + fantastic GFE. Overall I actually enjoyed the fact that the place was less crowded but wish they would let in more girls so the ratio is better!

The one other impact of the Manhattan closing and new LE at Judy's is a significant drop in local Chinese patrons. Used to be totally unbearable at Manhattan occupying tables and getting drunker / rowdier as the night progressed. They are now mostly gone, maybe not wanting to go to a venue with LE that could impact their standing in the community. On the night I went, Judy's had many more Indian-looking and black guys at the club than normal on top of your standard mix of middle-aged white guys and Asians.

By the time January rolls around though, my guess is fewer WG will bother making the trip to Shanghai and the talent will slowly erode as they hear about how difficult is to do business. We'll see.

ThomKatt
11-20-17, 06:31
Hey fellers,

Anyone know about the red light districts where only locals go still operating? The ones in qibao and Fengzhuang? With the lock down, I'm wondering if these places were still running, or have they been demolished a long time ago?Any takers? They're a bit out of the way where I'm staying, wouldn't want to go and be thoroughly disappointed.

Also, any info on:

Caojiadu.

Xianan road.

Keric333
11-20-17, 07:09
If the officers were using a clicker on keeping tabs of people going in and out, its for fire safety. Anyone notice if they had on police uniforms? Could have been auxiliaries, which don't do anything.

As for the VPN issue, I've never had to use a VPN to get on ISG. I've always been able to get on ISG without a VPN whether at home or at a Starbucks.

SamCan
11-20-17, 12:52
By the time January rolls around though, my guess is fewer WG will bother making the trip to Shanghai and the talent will slowly erode as they hear about how difficult is to do business. We'll see.Yes, that could definitely be an outcome or some other bar will take its place. Although I have never been, I hear Zapata's is also a good place to pick up talent or the German restaurant down in Xian Tian di. Never tried either.

It must be a great time to be in shanghai then. Girls must be giving pretty good pricing (or service) with some stuck outside the bar. I remember a girl I picked up for 900 a year ago. She was probably a 5-6 but had not had a lot of business. Body was great and face ok., She popped me 3 times that night. She was up for a 4th. But I was not. she wanted another night. Not pretty enough to be repeatable but a good evening.

Thank you! anyone with updates on Judy's or Manhattans keep them coming!!!! I have always provided good intel on my adventures. (check my posts over the years) I would appreciate some help here. PM works if you're shy or concerned.

NRock
11-20-17, 18:09
Yes, that could definitely be an outcome or some other bar will take its place. Although I have never been, I hear Zapata's is also a good place to pick up talent or the German restaurant down in Xian Tian di. Never tried either.

It must be a great time to be in shanghai then. Girls must be giving pretty good pricing (or service) with some stuck outside the bar. I remember a girl I picked up for 900 a year ago. She was probably a 5-6 but had not had a lot of business. Body was great and face ok., She popped me 3 times that night. She was up for a 4th. But I was not. she wanted another night. Not pretty enough to be repeatable but a good evening.

Thank you! anyone with updates on Judy's or Manhattans keep them coming!!!! I have always provided good intel on my adventures. (check my posts over the years) I would appreciate some help here. PM works if you're shy or concerned.I have been to both Zapata's and Paulaner, which is the German place I assume you are referring to at XinTianDi. Zapata's is fun if you are in your 20's /30's and can blend into the crowd but the issue the majority of the patrons are regular folks having a good time. Pretty hard to gauge which ones are WGs and I didn't think the talent was as good looking as Judy's or Manhattan. Paulaner is an odd place partly because XinTianDi is an artificial community and very contrived. I liked the German beergarden feel and didn't try to pick up anyone there because everything is pretty out in the open to the public.

Oh well, cities evolve and I'm sure something else will pop up to address the demand.

NorthSouth
11-20-17, 19:23
Thanks for all those who replied.

I use a VPN, based in the US, ran by Chinese Ex-pats, so I am not surprised that it got blocked (and continued to be blocked) because it is very popular among the locals. I was going to switch over to Express VPN or Nord, but according to the article, all VPN providers will be blocked. They are working with China TeleCom, China Mobile and UniComm to block access to them. I do not want to take out one years subscription and found out in 3 months that it will be worthless.

Between the goverment's actions on VPNs and naughty businesses, it is getting very frustrating.

Andersson25
11-20-17, 20:14
I thought ID give something back to the community, sorry for posting late (my first post). Was in SH in April 2017.

First night: Tired from 15 h flight and jetlag, but hey. Judys and Manhattan were both running at that time with 70% girls when I was in there. Did not bring anyone but spoke to several just for fun. Tell the girls you like to go outside for some air, outside you park close to a lamp to check them out in decent light, 50% looked the same as inside the place, the other 50% had a ton of make up to hide their real age. Good to know before you decide who to bring. I will always do this. The spot and Zapatas were really good hunting grounds as well and the girls were really easy to talk to. Not obvious it was a bar just to meet girls, but lets say the normal Chinese girls does seem to have other hobbys than hanging out at bars with westeners in the evening, all girls seemed to be more or less interested in making contact. Stayed at Peoples square, Marriott, decided to walk back from Zapatas at 2 AM. Should have been like 4 km, but new in town and drunk it was at least 6 km. Funny thing 1, a not very good looking 30 something girl on a bike followed me half the way trying to make me interested in sex. She was levering the price continuously and came down to 200 RMB for whatever I liked on the street or at her place, said she lived close. At that time I was tired of being harassed so I stopped joking with her and asked her to get the heck out of there so she left. Funny thing 2, back at Marriott, 3 AM or something, two other dudes returning with 2 girls they apparently picked up somewhere. One dude changed his mind or never had any interest but the chinese girl holds on to him anyway. We go up in the same elevator all 5 and in the elevator she decides to try me instead, I think this is hilarious to be picked up in an elevator at 3 AM so I agree to let her come to my room. We all go off at different floors, she comes back with me. In room I send her to the shower and I put all my valuable belongings in the safety while she is in the bathroom, after this we both undress and she starts to do her best. Even more drunk, tired and jet lagged I hardly manage to keep my eyes open so I send her away with unfinished business after 15 minutes with a 300 RMB tip. I slept well for 12 h after this.

Second night: Staying on executive floor you get access to a lounge with free food and booze. This was packed with westeners having a good time and I met a really nice (but drunk) american lady there that decided to have some fun with me.

Third night: Changed hotel to the Eton due to business. Plenty of massage places and bars with working girls on the street outside the hotel. Tried one named "American sportsbar" or something similar. Bought drinks for a really nice girl, 20 something, with a fantastic body with small rock hard tits. We connected on Wechat and she kept texting me for 2 days, asking if I was coming back to the bar and so on. Did not try but was pretty sure it would have been easy to get her come to the hotel after closing time.

Some day later I tried one of the massage places outside Eton. Really good looking girl but no English. 600 RMB for full nude, some fingering, kissing and HJ. Likely a little pricey, the place was clean but not very nice. There were about 5-10 massage places and 5-10 girlie bars outside Eton.

Funny thing, two really good looking western girls came out of one massage place one evening, I really could not stop thinking about what had happened in there, would have enjoyed watching them getting a he.

Going to CH again soon and was maybe planning to take a short stop in SH just for some fun, but due to later reports it seems like maybe I can have a better time in some other city.

The Guy
11-21-17, 12:00
Wenli does advertise here under classifieds, but you may as well learn more going to.

Or just PM to me.

Gregory.I know you like Wenli, and have frequently plugged her in this forum. That's fine. But for most of us, a woman in her 40's might be a bit too aged, even if she looks good for middle-aged.

Carage
11-21-17, 12:29
Thanks for all those who replied.

I use a VPN, based in the US, ran by Chinese Ex-pats, so I am not surprised that it got blocked (and continued to be blocked) because it is very popular among the locals. I was going to switch over to Express VPN or Nord, but according to the article, all VPN providers will be blocked. They are working with China TeleCom, China Mobile and UniComm to block access to them. I do not want to take out one years subscription and found out in 3 months that it will be worthless.

Between the goverment's actions on VPNs and naughty businesses, it is getting very frustrating.I am glad that the Lantern is working again, but it was on and off for about two weeks.

I am also glad that I kept my ExpressVPN account even though I thought Lantern is wonderful.

I never know if I will need a backup solution.

If I do return to the states, I will probably fix myself a very private VPN.

There are also rumors that IPV6 is inherently incompatible with the GFW.

Which is why China is so interested in setting the 5 G standard which will be compatible with the wall.

Geshtasp
11-21-17, 20:14
There has been many posts where everyone shares their personal experience with the VPN services. We can see it seems that it is not consistent on daily, weekly or monthly bases. Many are not aware, that there is a org monitoring this. I would like to share this link which gives a glance of what is working and what is not.

I hope this helps many on making a right decision on VPN, SSL or similar services.

https://cc.greatfire.org/en

Ciao!

Gesh.

GregoryB
11-21-17, 20:20
YMMV, let's know some contacts here or via PM.

Thanks, Gregory.

I know you like Wenli, and have frequently plugged her in this forum. That's fine. But for most of us, a woman in her 40's might be a bit too aged, even if she looks good for middle-aged.

The Guy
11-22-17, 11:37
YMMV, let's know some contacts here or via PM.

Thanks, Gregory.No problem. I still like Hu Jing from SNG fame. Not as pretty as a few years ago, but still quite good and really aims to please.

Carage
11-22-17, 15:27
There has been many posts where everyone shares their personal experience with the VPN services. We can see it seems that it is not consistent on daily, weekly or monthly bases. Many are not aware, that there is a org monitoring this. I would like to share this link which gives a glance of what is working and what is not.

I hope this helps many on making a right decision on VPN, SSL or similar services.

https://cc.greatfire.org/en

Ciao!

Gesh.As expected, that site requires a VPN to be viewed in China. LOL.

Sinofaguo
11-22-17, 15:29

https://cc.greatfire.org/enThis page is just a page for them to make $$ like many pages comparing VPNs.

The best and most stable VPNs are note even mentionned on it.

BTW please bring all this talk about VPNs to http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?938-General-Info.

The current thread is about Shanghai.

GregoryB
11-22-17, 18:31
But via PM there may be more to share!! Just ask and hopefully some brothers come forward as well.

Gregory.

No problem. I still like Hu Jing from SNG fame. Not as pretty as a few years ago, but still quite good and really aims to please.

Midwestern
11-23-17, 07:32
But via PM there may be more to share!! Just ask and hopefully some brothers come forward as well.

Gregory.The funny thing is that they were the only 2 that I saw last month. Hahaha.

Beijing4987
11-23-17, 12:36
I'm looking for the QQ account numbers for Changshou Road and Shanxi Rd spas. I have old numbers with 9 digits. Do QQ accounts have 10 digits now?

Paal8
11-24-17, 05:49
Anyone tried out MP or other in the French Concession area recently? Or is it all veggie massage?

Thanks guys.

SamCan
11-28-17, 10:52
I used to always stay at the Hilton, it was an easy walk to manhattans and a cab ride back if I wasn't alone.

But sadly it is no longer a Hilton January 2018. I am looking for a new hotel close to Judy's. The Portman is the closest. I believe it to be Girl friendly. I just wanted to check on anyone's recent experiences since the weather changes.

What other 4/ 5 star western hotels near Judy's fit the bill? (nearby, girl friendly and around 1200 rmb / night or less. Looking for suggestions.

Paal8
11-28-17, 11:26
I used to always stay at the Hilton, it was an easy walk to manhattans and a cab ride back if I wasn't alone.

But sadly it is no longer a Hilton January 2018. I am looking for a new hotel close to Judy's. The Portman is the closest. I believe it to be Girl friendly. I just wanted to check on anyone's recent experiences since the weather changes.

What other 4/ 5 star western hotels near Judy's fit the bill? (nearby, girl friendly and around 1200 rmb / night or less. Looking for suggestions.Used the Swissotel two weeks ago, booked a standard room last minute for 1000 RMB / night. No girl friendly on a Saturday night.

Money11
11-28-17, 13:47

What other 4/ 5 star western hotels near Judy's fit the bill? (nearby, girl friendly and around 1200 rmb / night or less. Looking for suggestions.I too, have stayed at both places. The Hilton was always very friendly. BTW, what is it becoming effective 2018? The Portman is your best bet and also you can meet girls in the bar and take them to your room from there.

The Guy
11-28-17, 15:56

What other 4/ 5 star western hotels near Judy's fit the bill? (nearby, girl friendly and around 1200 rmb / night or less. Looking for suggestions.Advantage of Ritz Portman is you enter through back (same street as Manhattan) into the garage. Then ride office elevator to 4th floor, walk across to hotel elevator and you never pass through the lobby. Works like a charm, no walk of shame and you don't even need to pay taxi from Judy's to hotel.

R The Man
11-28-17, 16:53
I too, have stayed at both places. The Hilton was always very friendly. BTW, what is it becoming effective 2018? The Portman is your best bet and also you can meet girls in the bar and take them to your room from there.I've stayed at the Shanghai Equatorial Hotel in the past. It's just down the street from the Hilton. Has anyone tried that lately, to confirm that it is still girl-friendly?

R The Man
11-28-17, 17:02
P. s. I will be in Shanghai again this weekend and looking to hit Judy's and Manhattan. Anyone want to meet up for a beer on Saturday or Sunday night?

Also, I'm wondering about prices now that the weather has cleared? I read a post that during the storm the prices were higher, at 1500-2000 RMB for LT, but below post says 1000 RMB for LT still standard. Please let me know, by PM if needed, what is the current pricing so that I don't overpay What's the ST rate? Thanks!

SamCan
11-29-17, 01:30
P. s. I will be in Shanghai again this weekend and looking to hit Judy's and Manhattan. Anyone want to meet up for a beer on Saturday or Sunday night?

Also, I'm wondering about prices now that the weather has cleared? I read a post that during the storm the prices were higher, at 1500-2000 RMB for LT, but below post says 1000 RMB for LT still standard. Please let me know, by PM if needed, what is the current pricing so that I don't overpay What's the ST rate? Thanks!I think it's like always. Negotiable. I always paid 1000-1200. I never paid more (well maybe once) and usually got two pops and two hours. I may have walked away from a couple stunners for 1500 but never saw where paying more got me anything better. It's probably like always. 7-8's in the ranges noted. 9-10 (if there are 10's) for more.

SamCan
11-29-17, 01:33
I too, have stayed at both places. The Hilton was always very friendly. BTW, what is it becoming effective 2018? The Portman is your best bet and also you can meet girls in the bar and take them to your room from there.Thanks to all!

I don't know what it's becoming but it's being bought by Chinese and I prefer a western hotel when possible.

ok, one last question... if i dont need a taxi to the hotel, do i need to give her taxi money? haha

R The Man
11-30-17, 05:14
I think it's like always. Negotiable. I always paid 1000-1200. I never paid more (well maybe once) and usually got two pops and two hours. I may have walked away from a couple stunners for 1500 but never saw where paying more got me anything better. It's probably like always. 7-8's in the ranges noted. 9-10 (if there are 10's) for more.Thanks, I know that it's negotiable, but I'm looking for general "average" rates. So that means it's 1000-1200 for ST (2 hours)? What about LT?

SamCan
11-30-17, 11:04
Thanks, I know that it's negotiable, but I'm looking for general "average" rates. So that means it's 1000-1200 for ST (2 hours)? What about LT?I usually don't go long time. Most girls want to sleep and aren't up for all night sex a thons. (unless you get two girls). Don't get me wrong, I have asked a couple how many times? They say " its up to you" . And they weren't lying. I met one last trip and we did it 3-4 times. I was exhausted and on her way out the door she offered another. If you are not a one and done, make sure you clarify how many times. I had one girl tell me after, yes I stay all night but only one time. This was after my first pop! I had her leave quickly.

Again, I have had less pretty girls (she was a 5 face with a 6-7 body) willing to stay for 1000 all night. I have had a beautiful spinner (8) that I paid ST 1000 (2 pops) stay all night on Sunday for 1,000 because it was dead. She complained it was the same money. I told her it was Sunday rate not Saturday rate.

Based on the beauty of girl, how bad you want her and the day of the week I would say 1200-2500. It also depends what you look like. If you are very overweight, unpleasant looking or just rude in the bar, you will most likely pay more. You don't have to be a stud, I am bald, a few pounds heavy (no beer gut) and over 50. I still have no problems. I do find some girls very adamant about their "one pop" rule. I leave them behind. Nothing worse than some beautiful girl next to you and you want a second round.

1500 is probably a decent target but some may disagree. If you think the prices is too high, walk away, there will be another one shortly. Frankly the few times I have paid for long time, I have usually asked them to leave so I could sleep alone. I have never kept the girl all night. But that's me.

R The Man
11-30-17, 16:15
I usually don't go long time. Most girls want to sleep and aren't up for all night sex a thons. (unless you get two girls). Don't get me wrong, I have asked a couple how many times? They say " its up to you" . And they weren't lying. I met one last trip and we did it 3-4 times. I was exhausted and on her way out the door she offered another. If you are not a one and done, make sure you clarify how many times. I had one girl tell me after, yes I stay all night but only one time. This was after my first pop! I had her leave quickly.

Based on the beauty of girl, how bad you want her and the day of the week I would say 1200-2500.

1500 is probably a decent target but some may disagree. If you think the prices is too high, walk away, there will be another one shortly. Frankly the few times I have paid for long time, I have usually asked them to leave so I could sleep alone. I have never kept the girl all night. But that's me.Thanks, SamCan, very helpful. I usually like them to leave, too, but thought I would check the range of options. Happy to buy you a beer some time!

RainmanSahut
11-30-17, 21:57
Manhattan's is contacting a few Viet girls and telling them the doors should open again next week.

About 120 girls were arrested and their passports seized via there work at Manhattans a few weeks ago. These girls have since been released from jail, but, their passports have not been returned. They have been stuck in Shanghai with no where or way to work.

Hopefully, the times are a changing!

Good hunting my friends!

SamCan
12-01-17, 02:11
Manhattan's is contacting a few Viet girls and telling them the doors should open again next week.

About 120 girls were arrested and their passports seized via there work at Manhattans a few weeks ago. These girls have since been released from jail, but, their passports have not been returned. They have been stuck in Shanghai with no where or way to work.

Good hunting my friends!Do we know why they were arrested? Was it their work? Or over due visa or something?

and thanks for the great news! i will be there soon!

SAM.

Tanlines23
12-01-17, 06:44
Do any of you know what time most BBS open and close? I get into Shanghai at 3 am and will need a release.

NRock
12-01-17, 08:16

Good hunting my friends!Ugh, no telling what "favors" those girls had to do for LE to survive that ordeal.

R The Man
12-01-17, 11:59

Good hunting my friends!Rats, I thought Manhattan had already reopened. I am only here this weekend, is Judy's the only place now?

The Guy
12-03-17, 01:44
Now that mongering in Shanghai is reverting to normal, some old places never reopen and new ones spring up. In any event, risk has subsided.

I tried a sauna on Zhonghua, not far from the Bund, which I believe is a makeshift, relocated old sauna. Facilities suck, but girls hot, generally 7-9. Very busy and they couldn't provide choice of girl, but the one they offered was quite pretty number from Xi An. 1,200 price tag. Hopefully, the nicer saunas will reopen or build new facilities.

For regular contributors, I'll provide contact and exact address via message.

NorthSouth
12-03-17, 09:53
Many of my contacts in the QQ group still offer take-out only. And the ones that offers in house, the price had dramatically increased. 1298 rmb is the lowest I have seen. It goes up to 2598 and more. I suppose because of the increased risk the operators have to take. I have not partake yet, for both safety and price reasons. I hope when the weather improves, the price will come down because of competitions.

GregoryB
12-03-17, 11:17
By mere luck I got across a joyful very great little Vietnamese girl. The time with her was just outstanding! PM if you are interested.

G.

NorthSouth
12-03-17, 12:24
Smoking hot Viets do appeal to me. (Bars filled with smoking locals may not.) But alas, I don't have a place to bring them, unless I clean up the pig sty I called my apartment.

(Cannot reply to you via PM because your box is full, much like the women you brought back to your hotel room.).

SamCan
12-03-17, 16:56
Smoking hot Viets do appeal to me. (Bars filled with smoking locals may not.) But alas, I don't have a place to bring them, unless I clean up the pig sty I called my apartment.

(Cannot reply to you via PM because your box is full, much like the women you brought back to your hotel room.).Thanks for the heads up, I will empty the mailbox but not theirs!

PeterPan18
12-06-17, 07:31
Does anybody have any experience with Rain escort agency (https://raininshanghai.com)? There are some good looking girls that offer a variety of services (Coco. Anal, Rimming, DT, OWC, etc.) for a reasonable price.

RainmanSahut
12-06-17, 08:00
The 120 girls arrested from the Manhattan raid were released from jail without their passports, thus making it very hard to work because of hotel identity requirements. These girls have been stuck in Shanghai with no work and very little money. Their passports will be returned on or about 25 December, Merry Christmas, they must each hold a one way airline ticket back to Viet Nam dated for 26 or 27 December. No proof of ticket, no passport. Their China Visas all revoked. Meaning most likely never able to work in China again. Kiss the girls GoodBye. Most will go later to Dubai or Singapore to work if there is a favorite you hope to meet again. Manhattans still plans to reopen soon with new recruits. Keep your eyes peeled bros. Many are on WeChat now or walking around near Manhattans until the 26th.

Happy hunting!

RobSH
12-06-17, 15:41
Does anybody have any experience with Rain escort agency (https://raininshanghai.com)? There are some good looking girls that offer a variety of services (Coco. Anal, Rimming, DT, OWC, etc.) for a reasonable price.Search this forum for why using Rain is not recommended.

Levitian
12-07-17, 08:39
Does anybody have any experience with Rain escort agency (https://raininshanghai.com)? There are some good looking girls that offer a variety of services (Coco. Anal, Rimming, DT, OWC, etc.) for a reasonable price.Rain is reliable, but has a very bad temper. You better be sure, that you will book before contacting her, if not you might risk to get exposed on WeChat. If not, I had some good experiences with her girls. Careful, some pics are photoshopped. Some of her 'new' girls have been listed on another website, which ceased to exist recently.

Lev.

Tyb60
12-07-17, 13:15
Rain is reliable, but has a very bad temper. You better be sure, that you will book before contacting her, if not you might risk to get exposed on WeChat. If not, I had some good experiences with her girls. Careful, some pics are photoshopped. Some of her 'new' girls have been listed on another website, which ceased to exist recently.

Lev.Can second that, moody is he word. As OP, only contac if booking!

I'd say 2 out of three that I have tried were repeats. All were accurate about arrive and price, pictures YMMV.

CrazyMan
12-07-17, 18:07
Well after being ripped off twice in Shanghai by in house hotel massage service girls. Whom wanted more and more and more evry 5 minutes I decided for the first time in over a year to go with a girl again in Shanghai.

She asked for money first. Which I gave. And then when I showered she left the room with the money and went. I have been mongering for 20 years in many countries. China is the only place I have been ripped off. And it has been a 100% score.

Don't go with any woman for any service you will get ripped off 100%.

AlphaPunk2
12-07-17, 18:47
Hey guys,

I have been seeing quite a few wechat accounts being active again in posting adverts of new MPs. I have checked with my friend who owns one and have confirmed that it will only keep gaining pace. Guess things are looking good again for shanghai! Can't wait for my 14 days holiday in the January winter LOL.

RobSH
12-08-17, 01:04
Well after being ripped off twice in Shanghai by in house hotel massage service girls. Whom wanted more and more and more evry 5 minutes I decided for the first time in over a year to go with a girl again in Shanghai.

She asked for money first. Which I gave. And then when I showered she left the room with the money and went. I have been mongering for 20 years in many countries. China is the only place I have been ripped off. And it has been a 100% score.

Don't go with any woman for any service you will get ripped off 100%.Sorry for your experience, but you can read this forum and see that it is not the experience of most of us. It suggests the issue lies with you. Presumably you stay in expensive, international hotels. The girls who work there are used to greenhorns that overspend. Why don't you get service from outside the hotel?

Midwestern
12-08-17, 08:54
Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this discussion. There is something mentally wrong with Rain. If you ask her a question she totally flips out and a few months ago she outed a monger's email address on her wechat. It is too bad. Her girls' services are decent. I liked the spinners in particular.

Sinofaguo
12-08-17, 08:57
Hey guys,

I have been seeing quite a few wechat accounts being active again in posting adverts of new MPs. I have checked with my friend who owns one and have confirmed that it will only keep gaining pace. Guess things are looking good again for shanghai! Can't wait for my 14 days holiday in the January winter LOL.It depends on the district. For MPs Jing'an has been opened to business for the past month but Changning is closed for the most part with some places acting dead with limited acces to known customers only.

A couple saunas advertising in Hongkou, some stopped advertising in minghang and new ones are advertising in xuhui.

AlphaPunk2
12-08-17, 18:30
It depends on the district. For MPs Jing'an has been opened to business for the past month but Changning is closed for the most part with some places acting dead with limited acces to known customers only.

A couple saunas advertising in Hongkou, some stopped advertising in minghang and new ones are advertising in xuhui.You're right. I think I'll choose an airbnb in Hongkou, should be pretty near all the MPs. Save a bit on the taxi fare.

Puntimepass
12-08-17, 21:57
Travelling to Shanghai for 3 days. Looking for a place for good massage with extras like BBJCIM. Not interested in Manhattans, Judy's etc sort of place. Went through many pages of this forum. With the recent shutdown not sure which is open and safe? Can someone recommend quality place. I will be staying near Jiujiang Road, Huangpu. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.