PDA

View Full Version : East China - Shanghai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Irc Lo
08-20-09, 08:39
Hey, Irc Lo,

Wasn't it you who initiated the rumors of Song Lin being HIV positive here in this threat, a couple of years ago?

Mate, I can tell you, you really did cause some serious trouble and panic with this action back then. I don't know if Guybert56 is still around or occasionally reading this threat, but I am quite sure he easily would second my words here.

LevitianIndeed, a couple of years ago someone working at WP told me that was why she left, today she says differently, sorry if I did creat a panic but at the time I felt I had to let people know, especially the ones doing her unprotected. She now looks in perfect health, believe me!

I do not know how to PM sorry.

Next time I will have her and her friend, she also used to work in WP and they are from the same village.

Bowerboy
08-20-09, 13:49
Thanks for the great posts and directions for Golden 18 club..i was there on Tuesday around 10pm and had a really great time...i picked number 61 who is 20 years old with MASSIVE tits...you really cant miss her....great service and a really nice girl....loved that weird Gel stuff they use to do the slippery massage on the inflatable mattress...price was 850RMB approx and very well worth it...really nice establishment and great girls.

When I was leaving i met some Chinese/Australian guys in the changing room..they confirmed that the owner has good connections and that they have no problems although other places are getting pressure because of Shanghai expo...they were also firmly of the opinion that this was the best place in town

Thanks again for the tips and directions.

Wysoh
08-20-09, 18:57
Thanks for the great posts and directions for Golden 18 club..i was there on Tuesday around 10pm and had a really great time...i picked number 61 who is 20 years old with MASSIVE tits...you really cant miss her....great service and a really nice girl....loved that weird Gel stuff they use to do the slippery massage on the inflatable mattress...price was 850RMB approx and very well worth it...really nice establishment and great girls.

When I was leaving i met some Chinese/Australian guys in the changing room..they confirmed that the owner has good connections and that they have no problems although other places are getting pressure because of Shanghai expo...they were also firmly of the opinion that this was the best place in town

Thanks again for the tips and directions.Just went there about an hour ago around 1AM, door was closed! Is 1AM too late for some action? Also stopped by Shanghai hotel since it's not far away, still closed. For who that reported earlier it's re-opened, hold your horses. Disappointed.

Waldeck2
08-21-09, 13:48
We will believe you when we can check it out for ourselves. Location.

Thank you.

Indeed, a couple of years ago someone working at WP told me that was why she left, today she says differently, sorry if I did creat a panic but at the time I felt I had to let people know, especially the ones doing her unprotected. She now looks in perfect health, believe me!

Next time I will have her and her friend, she also used to work in WP and they are from the same village.

Prince Henry
08-23-09, 04:12
I'll be in Shanghai for my first alone visit on Sep 6 and again on Sept 24. Staying at the Donghu Hotel on Donghu rd, http://www.donghuhotel.com/en/address.htm

I'd like to try a sauna place around there or some take-out. Need some guidance and advice. Have contracted a female tour-guide to spend the whole trip with me, but don't know how cool she'd be about my mongering. Any help would be appreciated.

If you're ever in Toronto, let me know. The local board is Terb.ca where I'm also Prince Henry

Garam Dharam
08-24-09, 09:24
Just went there about an hour ago around 1AM, door was closed! Is 1AM too late for some action? Also stopped by Shanghai hotel since it's not far away, still closed. For who that reported earlier it's re-opened, hold your horses. Disappointed.Went to CLUB 18 on Sunday night around 9pm. Eerie silence. No lights on ground floor reception. Lift stuck at 5th floor. No soul around. Another victim to LE or sunday is the day off?

Waldeck2
08-24-09, 10:42
There is a 50/50 chance or better that the sauna is full service. If it isn't you are not far from several full service saunas and Club 18. Look at a map of Shanghai I posted earlier and rtff. It's in English. Directions are in the forum.The hotel will most likely have some English speakers and they will help you -- if you ask them discreetly.

I'll be in Shanghai for my first alone visit on Sep 6 and again on Sept 24. Staying at the Donghu Hotel on Donghu rd, http://www.donghuhotel.com/en/address.htm

I'd like to try a sauna place around there or some take-out. Need some guidance and advice. Have contracted a female tour-guide to spend the whole trip with me, but don't know how cool she'd be about my mongering. Any help would be appreciated.

If you're ever in Toronto, let me know. The local board is Terb.ca where I'm also Prince Henry

Atapchee
08-24-09, 18:26
In the past, I have stayed at the Donghu 3 times and find it a great deal and centrally located. From there, you can take a taxi to 999 Tianyaoqiao Rd. (also the name of the sauna). The front desk can write the address down on a card for you. or you can take the subway. It is very close to the Shanghai Stadium in the SW of the city.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=688530&postcount=3

To get to Pudong, its a short walk to the subway, a couple of train rides and you're there. Not sure what is still open or not in Pudong. I have been to World Plaza B2 (closed), Sacrosa (i think its open), and the Merrylin Hotel (no word). All are 10-15 minutes walk from a subway station.

Never tried the hotel massage. But will probably guess that it is has extras, all of them do.

Across the street from the Donghu is a legit massage place. Go there for a normal massage and then ask for the girl to come to your room. You can negotiate other services directly with her. There is probably a better chance that you will get good service from the girl here since you know where she works and could easily complain.

Waldeck2
08-24-09, 18:35
Sarcosa open and very good service. Merrylin open with very good service. Red rope may be gone at Merrylin. In the last month never taken to a room with red rope at Merrylin. I have a steady at both.

In the past, I have stayed at the Donghu 3 times and find it a great deal and centrally located. From there, you can take a taxi to 999 Tianyaoqiao Rd. (also the name of the sauna). The front desk can write the address down on a card for you. or you can take the subway. It is very close to the Shanghai Stadium in the SW of the city.

To get to Pudong, its a short walk to the subway, a couple of train rides and you're there. Not sure what is still open or not in Pudong. I have been to World Plaza B2 (closed), Sacrosa (i think its open), and the Merrylin Hotel (no word). All are 10-15 minutes walk from a subway station.

Never tried the hotel massage. But will probably guess that it is has extras, all of them do.

Across the street from the Donghu is a legit massage place. Go there for a normal massage and then ask for the girl to come to your room. You can negotiate other services directly with her. There is probably a better chance that you will get good service from the girl here since you know where she works and could easily complain.

JoyofSex
08-24-09, 22:02
Just went there about an hour ago around 1AM, door was closed! Is 1AM too late for some action?I often went there after 1pm... not a good sign! As I will be back soon, don't tell me the golden 18 club was forced to shut down! (it is IMHO the current best place in town)

Da Dicknotist
08-25-09, 08:09
A bunch of places are closing at 2am now, and sometimes when I get there at around 1:30 they say it's too late to start a session. Best try before 12 or so.

Beijing Fox
08-25-09, 15:13
All or most massage places around Donghu hotel have been or have turned legit. If you go north on Donghu rd it will lead you into Fumin Rd, where there are two BBS in about 5-10 min walking distance on both the left and right side of the street. I've never tried them, because they look quite grotty. If you continue on Fumin Rd, you'll cross Julu Rd. At the next crossing with YanAn elevated highway turn right and walk for 10 min. On the right side there is a sauna. If you reach the next crossing with Shanxi rd, you have walked too far. Again, this Sauna is definitely not the best in Shanghai, but they offer FS for an hour at RMB700 or so.

Poopbunny
08-26-09, 00:24
I wanted to monger the first night I got in but was so tired I did not get to it until my last night. I did find Sarcosa, thanks to previous contributors here for their instructions. I mustered the courage to go up and found someone who spoke English but no one else did. Was told the place closes at 2AM and the price RMB676 or something like that which I thought was reasonable compared with other similar places. He seemed a little jittery and so was I. I copied down the Chinese characters as best I could from a previous posting here of a fellow ISG member a card scanned into PDF. There is no English signage to say this is Sarcosa. I went back and found that most characters seem to match to my satisfaction.

During the day, Sunday 23rd Aug, I found Golden 18, it look closed and had 2 chinese written notices on the glass door. Unfortunately, I do not read Chinese and can’t tell you what they said. It was about 4 PM. I returned the next day about 11PM at night, this time the 2 notices were gone and in the dark, the place definitely looked closed.

There were a couple of FL around the streets near a well preserved at deco style Paramount cinema. Nothing to write home about. I took a taxi from there to Zapata’s, it was only about 11 or 12RMB. (I was already prepared and got the hotel concierge to write the address for me and instructions for the driver to take me there). There was only 1 good looking girl there and she was with someone else, so I just left.

I cabbed back to Sarcosa and went through, the English speaking doorman had gone and no one spoke English except 1 of the attendees. I felt like cattle being herded from one spot to the next by these people, people were speaking to me in a language I could not understand I just responded with what I thought was the correct reaction to their instructions, just like a cow. But don’t get me wrong, the place is safe, “leow wai” friendly and you will not get ripped off (or people trying to value add services or extras like Macau saunas) the RMB676 is all you pay, all inclusive.

From memory, here are the steps, as you get passed on from 1 section to the next dealing with different people along the way.
1. greeting man or door man wearing white shirt
2. locker room attendant
3. shower attendant
4. drying / shorts and robe attendant (1 guy here spoke English)
5. another guy leads you to a room with small lcd tv (wait for about 1 min)
6. lady who presents the girls (there were 7 or 8 girls)

I picked #169, she told me her name but I can’t remember. She was the most attractive girl there. Looks about 8/10. Petite slim yet athletic. Most Chinese girls are flat chested and flat bum, she had a nice rounded bum. She led me to one of the many rooms there. Overall 7/10 (good bbbj and ok FJ). In about 35 mins, I was done and wanted to leave, but she said my time was not up. I had the impression she might get in trouble if I left early, so I stayed. We really had nothing to say like some others have pointed out, if you can’t speak the language, she said to me in English “I love you”, I figured that was about the only words she knew. The remaining time, she cut my nails and gave me a bit of a manicure. In that time I heard 2 rounds of moaning and groaning from the next room, I guess that guy had multiple shots. (I am way too old for that). I had a bit of a GFE without the DFK.

When done, I was handed back to bathrobe attendant, shower attendant, locker room attendant, then only did I pay at the front desk entrance manned by 2 girls.

Overall a good experience which would be better on a second visit, now that I know the ropes.

Other noteworthy mentions are BBS on the corner very near Marriot Pudong. Was approached by a FL outside Intercontinental, but she was too old.

Surprisingly no touts around baiting with 200RMB girls (avoid these people at all costs), LE must have cleaned the place up a little.

Waldeck2
08-26-09, 02:36
report for sarcosa.

afternoon price 550. there are only a few of the attendants that speak or understand any english. smile alot, they will guide you to where you want to go with hand motions. they speak to the next guy up the chain. time for the girls is important. minimum time is one hour but they may go over, this depends on you and the girl. they usually call the desk before you leave and they will expect you to say something to the front desk. if you find someone with whom you can develop chemistry, repeats get better, at least that is my experience.

i wanted to monger the first night i got in but was so tired i did not get to it until my last night. i did find sarcosa, thanks to previous contributors here for their instructions. i mustered the courage to go up and found someone who spoke english but no one else did. was told the place closes at 2am and the price rmb676 or something like that which i thought was reasonable compared with other similar places. he seemed a little jittery and so was i. i copied down the chinese characters as best i could from a previous posting here of a fellow isg member a card scanned into pdf. there is no english signage to say this is sarcosa. i went back and found that most characters seem to match to my satisfaction.

during the day, sunday 23rd aug, i found golden 18, it look closed and had 2 chinese written notices on the glass door. unfortunately, i do not read chinese and can’t tell you what they said. it was about 4 pm. i returned the next day about 11pm at night, this time the 2 notices were gone and in the dark, the place definitely looked closed.

there were a couple of fl around the streets near a well preserved at deco style paramount cinema. nothing to write home about. i took a taxi from there to zapata’s, it was only about 11 or 12rmb. (i was already prepared and got the hotel concierge to write the address for me and instructions for the driver to take me there). there was only 1 good looking girl there and she was with someone else, so i just left.

i cabbed back to sarcosa and went through, the english speaking doorman had gone and no one spoke english except 1 of the attendees. i felt like cattle being herded from one spot to the next by these people, people were speaking to me in a language i could not understand i just responded with what i thought was the correct reaction to their instructions, just like a cow. but don’t get me wrong, the place is safe, “leow wai” friendly and you will not get ripped off (or people trying to value add services or extras like macau saunas) the rmb676 is all you pay, all inclusive.

from memory, here are the steps, as you get passed on from 1 section to the next dealing with different people along the way.

1. greeting man or door man wearing white shirt
2. locker room attendant
3. shower attendant
4. drying / shorts and robe attendant (1 guy here spoke english)
5. another guy leads you to a room with small lcd tv (wait for about 1 min)
6. lady who presents the girls (there were 7 or 8 girls)

i picked #169, she told me her name but i can’t remember. she was the most attractive girl there. looks about 8/10. petite slim yet athletic. most chinese girls are flat chested and flat bum, she had a nice rounded bum. she led me to one of the many rooms there. overall 7/10 (good bbbj and ok fj). in about 35 mins, i was done and wanted to leave, but she said my time was not up. i had the impression she might get in trouble if i left early, so i stayed. we really had nothing to say like some others have pointed out, if you can’t speak the language, she said to me in english “i love you”, i figured that was about the only words she knew. the remaining time, she cut my nails and gave me a bit of a manicure. in that time i heard 2 rounds of moaning and groaning from the next room, i guess that guy had multiple shots. (i am way too old for that). i had a bit of a gfe without the dfk.

when done, i was handed back to bathrobe attendant, shower attendant, locker room attendant, then only did i pay at the front desk entrance manned by 2 girls.

overall a good experience which would be better on a second visit, now that i know the ropes.

other noteworthy mentions are bbs on the corner very near marriot pudong. was approached by a fl outside intercontinental, but she was too old.

surprisingly no touts around baiting with 200rmb girls (avoid these people at all costs), le must have cleaned the place up a little.

Ice Dragon
08-26-09, 15:53
Guys,

What does it mean when the woman has a red string around her waist? I see several of these in the photo gallery.The birth sign year is considered very unlucky, red is lucky, something red must be worn at all times. Red knickers would suffice, but then there are those who remove them quite often!

Levitian
08-27-09, 05:58
Indeed, a couple of years ago someone working at WP told me that was why she left, today she says differently, sorry if I did creat a panic but at the time I felt I had to let people know, especially the ones doing her unprotected. She now looks in perfect health, believe me!

Irc Lo,

The reason/raison-d'etre of this forum is to share information. It would be nice if you could give us hints where to find this joint.
I assume it is in the GUBEI area, but this mainly based on your assumption that it is a 'KOREAN' place.
Could you be more specific?

Thanks!

Levitian

Ham Sap Lo
08-27-09, 19:09
Irc Lo,

The reason/raison-d'etre of this forum is to share information. It would be nice if you could give us hints where to find this joint.

I assume it is in the GUBEI area, but this mainly based on your assumption that it is a 'KOREAN' place.

Thanks!

LevitianI found a post on a Chinese language forum talking about a sauna which is "mainly Korean." I don't know if it's the same place Irc Lo is talking about, nor have I been there, but I'll gladly provide the directions and maybe one of you can check it out.

The closest English transation is Izu Sauna, located at 301 Shimen Er Lu. Looking at the map, that would put it near the intersection of Wuding Rd and Shimen Er Road, approximately 800 north of exit 3 of the Nanjing West green metro line station.

In Chinese, here are the directions:

Name: 伊豆桑拿会所

Address:石门二路301号

There's also a note in there that says "17:00" (5 pm), dunno whether that is the opening time. Also a note that it costs 650 RMB.

JoyofSex
08-27-09, 20:14
Hey guys,

Will be back to sh soon. Is g18 really closed?

What happened to Sacrosa they could re-open? Is it considere safe? Any known raids there?

Thanks!

Waldeck2
08-28-09, 02:38
Do you rtff much?

Even the last week? Or is that too demanding?

Hey guys,

What happened to Sacrosa they could re-open? Is it considere safe? Any known raids there?

Thanks!

Wysoh
08-28-09, 07:18
Hey guys,

Thanks!Went to sacrosa last night. WG told me that PuXi is under tighter scrutiny than PuDong. And rumor goes that the focus might be shifted to PuDong soon. She also told me that the places in PuXi that are still open have been asked to close early. That might be the case with G18. Boys, it's getting really close to 10/1, I'd be cautious out there.

Be safe

JoyofSex
08-28-09, 11:51
Do you rtff much?

Even the last week? Or is that too demanding?I did and do, but both questions were barely touched. If g18 is only closed late night or completely. Why sacrosa could open if it is considered safe by the guys here who have connections and may know better than the irregular visitors (like me) who just post their reports.

Waldeck2
08-28-09, 17:44
On the operations we enjoy. Talk is/was that Oct 1st is going to re-arrange who is open and when. Most of the people who frequent these shops are not foreigners, they are either locals or Chinese from out of Shanghai. I frequent Sarcosa and Merrylin. Sarcosa was closed for two weeks. Merrylin will most likely close for several weeks either before Oct or during. Try another place. You can visit 4 or 5 in an afternoon. I doubt if all of them will close at the same time. I have never had any concern about safety.- dumb luck maybe. I always go early afternoon. I have several phone numbers and qq numbers. Treat the girls well and they will keep you in the loop. Hey, works for me.

I did and do, but both questions were barely touched. If g18 is only closed late night or completely. Why sacrosa could open if it is considered safe by the guys here who have connections and may know better than the irregular visitors (like me) who just post their reports.

Poopbunny
08-28-09, 18:05
Actually there were very few Sacrosa reports since it was was re-opened, which is why I went for G18 first, second was FL action at Zapata's and my last choice Sacrosa turned out alright.

Sometimes when it lacks reports, I wonder if management changes hands, maybe go legit, or worse change hands to a set up / KTV like scam. I can confirm at least recently, this was not the case.

Seeing some of these Chinese hotties walking around during the day on the street, you wonder about getting a piece of that in a P4P environment. There are definitely risks which is why I was eager to get out of the place when done. I usually hate taking any risks because of LE or scams, but I guess the little head called the shots on that occasion.

Garam Dharam
08-29-09, 05:13
With G18's status still ??....any news on the other soapy 999. No reports for sometime about it. They were also supposed to be connected/protected like G18

Shiva Lee
08-29-09, 09:52
hi everyone,

i'm a new member of that forum, i hope i'll be able to bring you as much information as i can, firstly i want to apologies in first place for my poor english (english is not my native language), secondly big thanks to you guys for all your reporting, specialy on sacrosa and g18. so here comes my report:

1-went to sacrosa after reading this forum for the first time, it was a good experience for a first time but nothing really big to report just normal stuff, the girl i had was quite good, tall and pretty but breasts not that good if you are into big ones, i'm not sure about the number tho i think it was 137, don't think she does cim tho.

2-went to g18 around 1 and 2 pm after some more reading, the mamasan was very nice with me. i took 23 for my first time there, really good she work here for 6 month so she already have some experience, i'm not really into newbies, i'm pretty hard to pop so i just did once and after it was to late to get another =(, any way she is good in swinching possition and i didn't felt she has faking too much, i really don't like fakes. good gfe during the 10 minutes left.

3-went back to g18 around 4 and 5 pm yesterday, but this time for 2 girls! lots of new comers as they tell me, yea i can't really say, i'm new here. i picked up 55 and 92 cause i like to change. 55 is a experienced one more professionnal tall and quiet pretty, more bad girl style but make to many fake noise that i don't like and breast very small too. 92 is a new one arrived 3 days ago, so not a lots of experience but very very pretty to my taste and very fun, and breast are perfect for me! not too big but not to small, she is not very tall tho. i think next time i try her alone, i think she was a bit impressed to be with an other girl who has lot more experience. so the overall experience was great even if i didn't do all the things i fantasy about xd.

4- so guys i investigate a bit about the closing they had for 4 or 5 days at g18, actually they just had a bad leak so they havd to do some work. but it's still open and will be for a will. they told me that because the place was quiet new the owner didn't earn that much money yet so le won't come bother for now, but they told me that and again i'm newbi so. i asked also if they were going to close for the october thing and the answer was that they didn't know anything about that. so will see! any way i picked up the mamasan name card and i gived her my phone number so i think she might tell me if something is going on! i will tell you then as soon as i can! now i guess maybe you have some question about me. how i know so much things for a newbi well first i'm not chinese but europeen and then i speak a very very good chinese so that cool to speak with chinese for me!

so basikly that's all i have to say. good hunt all!

shiva

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Irc Lo
08-30-09, 00:40
Irc Lo,

Thanks!

LevitianI know that however I was just sending a bottled message in the sea as she asked help to find her "prince-lover". I don't think she wants advertisement as she had before (that gave her lot of pressure). She is very afraid of getting RAID as she has many girlfriends who has already been caught in other places. Does she know you by the way? She only mentioned to me 1 customer she really want to see again. Certainly out of a Sauna and probably for free, what a pity that was not me!

Waldeck2
08-30-09, 13:09
It may surprise you but what most of us want to know where this sauna is located. We know you are quite taken with her, and that's for you. We want to know where she is located. I personally don't give a sweet damn what she said to you.

I know that however I was just sending a bottled message in the sea as she asked help to find her "prince-lover". I don't think she wants advertisement as she had before (that gave her lot of pressure). She is very afraid of getting RAID as she has many girlfriends who has already been caught in other places. Does she know you by the way? She only mentioned to me 1 customer she really want to see again. Certainly out of a Sauna and probably for free, what a pity that was not me!

Asdvlerner
08-30-09, 17:03
Can confirm BaDong Sauna is still functioning as of last Friday!

BaDong Sauna was reported on several months ago - it's in the same building as the Marriott Courtyard in PuDong - around the corner from the front entrance - up the escalator to the 4th floor.

Do a search on BaDong - you'll find several good reports from before with exact address and instructions.

This place has the water-bed soapy style, as well as non... 90 min soapy was 800 (a bit expensive), non soapy she said was 650 (or something similar).

Mami's name is Xiao Xian - set me up with #7 YangYang. She's a petite little thing -- nice breasts. A bit "weathered" at 23, but a real trooper and damn hard worker.

Mami ssaid ot too many lao wei customers - many Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and of course Chinese.

I was in about 5pm Friday afternoon - only one other customer that I saw...

Cheers & be safe!

Asdv

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Garam Dharam
08-30-09, 17:09
Thanks to the posts informing us that G18 is back in action after getting the leaking pipe ( sic) fixed. Decided to give it a go. Went there at 9pm today. Was my 3rd time there and boy, did I get 3rd time lucky.

The usual routine till the fish bowl. About 8 of them there. After getting a bit disappointed by the skinny ones last 2 times, went for the most buxom one : #8. Leggy beauty with great natural C cups. From Anhui.

On to the room with round red bed and mirror on the ceiling. Good signs started from the initial clean-up/shower which happens sitting on the stool. Unlike the previous encounters where this routine was very clinical, she started rubbing herself against me from here itself. Allowed me to gently nibble and stroke her at the right places. But no DFK, or peck even on the lips, just LFK. On to the soapy and a great routine there. 30 mins were up by now. She figured out by now that I dont like fake noises and adjusted from there on.

Onto the bed, couldn't hold myself too long as she started the hot and cold BBBJ, with some great ball licking ( AR was on offer, but I wasn’t in the mood). CIM was ok with her. Cuddle for next 10-15 mins ( I know very little mandarin, so conversation was minimum. just kept smiling and blowing her kisses), till Xiao Di di started stirring again. Surprisingly she enjoyed DATY and it was fairly clean there and not too much vegetation, so I made a dive for it. Then onto the real show. Next 30-40 mins enjoyed her in various positions and finished in mish. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying the action. Shower again, a few cuddles and bye bye. Came out smiling like a cheshire cat.

All along, great atttitude, no rush, no fuss. My guess is she is new.

A real beauty espl when she ties her hair on the back.
Face : 8/10, Lovely smile
Bottom: 7/10
Attitude : 9/10
Skill : 8/10

rmb 790, with the VIP card. Worth it.

I am going for repeats next week. Treat her gently, till then.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Levitian
08-31-09, 06:43
I know that however I was just sending a bottled message in the sea as she asked help to find her "prince-lover". I don't think she wants advertisement as she had before (that gave her lot of pressure). She is very afraid of getting RAID as she has many girlfriends who has already been caught in other places. Does she know you by the way? She only mentioned to me 1 customer she really want to see again. Certainly out of a Sauna and probably for free, what a pity that was not me! Irc Lo,

I had a good time with her, and if she not completely faked it, she also did like me a lot, at least, that's what she said. I didn't see her very often, 2.3 times, but it was always nice. Back then, she used to tell me how she hates the job because all feelings etc. Were fake.

I do speak fluently Chinese, but I am not 25 years anymore, I therefore might not be "the Prince".

I exchanged some SMS with her, during her time in B2 and also afterwards, when she left.

Anyway, say Hello, to her, when you meet her. For me, it is good to know that she actually is fine and did not catch HIV, as I thought until only recently.

Levitian

Waldeck2
09-01-09, 04:05
They will be on vacation for about a week. Maybe more.

I would stay out until new reports are generated.

Da Dicknotist
09-01-09, 10:49
Was at Park 97 with a couple of friends, and was propositioned by the manager to sit a girl for a small tip. Am curious if these girls go out, and what the pay structure would be like. Thanks!

Sixty Cent
09-01-09, 11:36
Irc Lo,

I had a good time with her, and if she not completely faked it, she also did like me a lot, at least, that's what she said. I didn't see her very often, 2.3 times, but it was always nice. Back then, she used to tell me how she hates the job because all feelings etc. Were fake.

I do speak fluently Chinese, but I am not 25 years anymore, I therefore might not be "the Prince".

I exchanged some SMS with her, during her time in B2 and also afterwards, when she left.

Anyway, say Hello, to her, when you meet her. For me, it is good to know that she actually is fine and did not catch HIV, as I thought until only recently.

LevitianHey Levitian,

Don't worry about her health, I can tell you she is in perfect shape and full of energy. Unless my friend Fernando Alonzo thinks different?

Ha ha ha

Shiva Lee
09-02-09, 07:24
Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if the bbs information of last year where still accurate, specialy for the jingan district (or even better north of renmin guangchang). Price about 150 to 300 for FS. And where can have a nice BBBJCIM or cof for not to many rmb (max 300) in a bbs (with nice looking working girls).

During that I'm gonna go and see a bit around there and keep you inform of what's going on. Thank to all for sharing!

Good Hunt!

Shiva

Shiva Lee
09-02-09, 20:11
So I went in the north area of jingan this afternoon to check out for bbs. Well. I didn't find much. I went on yuyao lu: did find nothing. I went on wuning lu: nothing, on wuding lu: nothing, wuding west lu: nothing, Changping lu: nothing, Yanping lu: nothing, Jiaozhou lu: nothing, finally on kangding lu more east past jiangning lu I think, I found the losiest bbs I never could imagine, I don't even know if I can call that a bbs. 50 for HJ, girls. Sorry I should say ladies (they could be my mum) I give them 3, 5 on a scale of 10 because I'm not a bad guy. After that I went for a beer on xikang lu, and finaly decide to go to the massage on this street for 338 health massage. Ok I got ripped but I didn't know what else to do XD. Please guys help me I think I can't recognize any bbs shop. Is there some signs on the front? Even in Chinese? Do any one know any good address? I'll try to report as soon as I have some valuable experience. Good Hunt all!

Shiva

Douglas23
09-03-09, 03:38
Hoping the informed can assist.. Of course I have RTFF, but despite this, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

Seems my two-stop China trips. Shanghai / Dongguan yield such drastically different types of fun.

Shanghai. Sauna

DG. KTV

I'm a fan of the KTV, but have had less success in finding them in SH. LA Cafe is great but expensive. Are there any recommended others. Or perhaps KTV that have nightclubs with girls that you can choose vs. Getting the room. I often travel alone, complicating the costs involved in KTV.

I also have enjoyed prwling Kapata's, Park 97, and Bourbon Street, but over past two years it just hasn't been the selection / thrill factor.. Are these places still decent places to go for non-pro 800 RMB takeout?

Finally. Seen all ther posts on the Saunas up and running, but does anyone know if Buo Duo (near Century Mart) is still in business?

Thanks for helping. Anyone looking for a wingman Oct 17 to dsy 21st / 22nd, let me know!

D23

Waldeck2
09-03-09, 11:06
Saunas very strict at present. Sarcosa closed, Heting closed. If other saunas, soapies open, be very careful. I was advised to wait a week, maybe longer.

Hoping the informed can assist.. Of course I have RTFF, but despite this, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

Seems my two-stop China trips. Shanghai / Dongguan yield such drastically different types of fun.

Shanghai. Sauna

DG. KTV

I'm a fan of the KTV, but have had less success in finding them in SH. LA Cafe is great but expensive. Are there any recommended others. Or perhaps KTV that have nightclubs with girls that you can choose vs. Getting the room. I often travel alone, complicating the costs involved in KTV.

I also have enjoyed prwling Kapata's, Park 97, and Bourbon Street, but over past two years it just hasn't been the selection / thrill factor.. Are these places still decent places to go for non-pro 800 RMB takeout?

Finally. Seen all ther posts on the Saunas up and running, but does anyone know if Buo Duo (near Century Mart) is still in business?

Thanks for helping. Anyone looking for a wingman Oct 17 to dsy 21st / 22nd, let me know!

D23

Wysoh
09-03-09, 18:59
Saunas very strict at present. Sarcosa closed, Heting closed. If other saunas, soapies open, be very careful. I was advised to wait a week, maybe longer.Just went to 999, soapies only. G18 is always good, just wanted to try something different.

Fast Eddie 48
09-03-09, 22:23
Saunas very strict at present. Sarcosa closed, Heting closed. If other saunas, soapies open, be very careful. I was advised to wait a week, maybe longer.Waldeck2,

The crack down is on all over china worst I see in 10 yr ,they are even arrest the customer ,the crack down is by goverment not the local police ,I thnk it will get worst until after the national hoilday .

Fast eddie 48

Levitian
09-04-09, 04:18
Saunas very strict at present. Sarcosa closed, Heting closed. If other saunas, soapies open, be very careful. I was advised to wait a week, maybe longer.

The National Day is approaching, always time for major clean-ups, so I would be extremely careful these days.

Levitian

Firebird
09-04-09, 10:12
The National Day is approaching, always time for major clean-ups, so I would be extremely careful these days.

Levitian

How can one be careful? Not go to these Saunas? Rats - I will be there this week - that's no fun. What about G18?? Any "safer" than others??Reports show that this place has it in with the authorities.
Any suggestions??? Or just stay with the local talent from hotels and bars??
Shanghai experts what do you recommend - many thanks

Levitian
09-04-09, 10:46
How can one be careful? Not go to these Saunas? Rats - I will be there this week - that's no fun. What about G18?? Any "safer" than others??Reports show that this place has it in with the authorities.
Any suggestions??? Or just stay with the local talent from hotels and bars??
Shanghai experts what do you recommend - many thanks

I would and actually do avoid saunas for the time being, maybe even for the next 18 months.

Levitian

Firebird
09-04-09, 11:11
Levitian, are you serious or just playing around? 18 months?? That can't be.
Are you saying G18 is "no man's" land now? I will be staying in the Rainbow Hotel - any recommendations for nearby places? Any freelancers in local bars? I read the Forom but did not find much info for the location near the Rainbow hotel - appreciate the feedback

Bier 8
09-04-09, 12:14
I do the same as Levitian, no more saunas until after Expo, especially after I experienced a raid myself.

G18 same story, I dont belive that crap on good relationship...maybe it works for short time, but if the LE wants to close down, they close down.

BBS is still (although tricky) option, sicne you only spend there max 15 min...
And TRL is worry-free...

Are you saying G18 is "no man's" land now? I will be staying in the Rainbow Hotel - any recommendations for nearby places? Any freelancers in local bars? I read the Forom but did not find much info for the location near the Rainbow hotel - appreciate the feedback

Eyebrow777
09-04-09, 15:21

Any suggestions??? Or just stay with the local talent from hotels and bars?
Shanghai experts what do you recommend - many thanksFly to Macau?

FernandoAlonso
09-04-09, 17:35
Hey Levitian,

Don't worry about her health, I can tell you she is in perfect shape and full of energy. Unless my friend Fernando Alonzo thinks different?

Ha ha haYes! Worth every suck or stroke or whatever you can imagine.

G18 is still open but heavily overpriced for the looks and attitude of the gals and I do not think it is safe in any way.

BBS also very hidden now, go to Thailand friends.

(how could I ever differ from you after that present.)

FA

Jman90024
09-04-09, 19:06
Just passed by Excalibur on Nanyang Lu near Tongren Lu. There are some pretty sexy looking ladies at the door and from the look of it, they work there. I wonder if anyone has experience with girls from that place? How are they? What's the cost? Thanks,

AsianLover
09-04-09, 19:57
With the crackdown on saunas and the police arresting customers, I think it is just too dangerous to visit any sauna right now. I was just in Shanghai and there are many safe opporunities on TRL. Go to Malones, Judys, Manhattan, Blue Frog at night. These places are crawling with working girls. Talk to them negotiate a fair price and you can have safe fun. I have not heard about any issues with this type of P4P. Your only risk is at Manhattans because there are quite a few ladyboys who are also looking for a date.

AL

Firebird
09-04-09, 23:47
With the crackdown on saunas and the police arresting customers, I think it is just too dangerous to visit any sauna right now. I was just in Shanghai and there are many safe opporunities on TRL. Go to Malones, Judys, Manhattan, Blue Frog at night. These places are crawling with working girls. Talk to them negotiate a fair price and you can have safe fun. I have not heard about any issues with this type of P4P. Your only risk is at Manhattans because there are quite a few ladyboys who are also looking for a date.

AL

Usuallly I stay in the Holiday Inn in Pudong and I am familiar with this area but this time company is putting me up in the Rainbow hotel on West Yan'an road (Yan'an Xi Lu)

What does TRL mean? I also made several searches in the forum to find location of Malones and Judys but came out empty handed - can someone provide some landmarks or names of hotels nearby so I can get a location bearing?

From all the recommendations and reports looks like saunas are out and WG "option" is the way to go. I had no problem bring WG into the Holiday Inn in Pudong - anyone have any idea if the Rainbow hotel is FG?? Not much information in the forrum. Thanks for feedback

Firebird
09-05-09, 00:16
One more question, what are the current going "rates" for LT and TLN??
I don't want to get the WG used to inflated rates
Many Thanks

BionicMan
09-05-09, 00:23
.... I also made several searches in the forum to find location of Malones and Judys but came out empty handed - can someone provide some landmarks or names of hotels nearby so I can get a location bearing? ....
Had the same problem in locating Malone's.
I think I even went there..without knowing it was it!
Was staying at the Ritz Cartlon that time. Exit it, waslk right to the next traffic light, cross it and take a right, after some 50 mtr there is a bar on the left that "should" be Malone's (nearly opposite an art and cultural large store)
The same street, but to the left at the traffic heads to a series of bars/pubs. Drinks are european prices (!) I have only stayed outside not went up where the bars seemed to be well packed, but whether WG are there, not a clue.

BionicMan
09-05-09, 00:24
Fly to Macau?
if the crackdown is hitting Shangai only why then not trying Shenzen and the alikes?

Poopbunny
09-05-09, 10:41
What does TRL mean? I also made several searches in the forum to find location of Malones and Judys but came out empty handed

TRL = Tong Ren Lu?

From the corner of West Nanjing & Tongren Lu you should be able to see Malones about 10m in TRL.

FL have been known to hang out there

AsianLover
09-05-09, 13:34
Tongren lu is a street in Shanghai that runs north-south and intersects Nanjing Road. The easiest way to find it is to go to the Ritz Carlton Hotel and walk west on Nanjing Lu (making a right when leaving the hotel). At the first traffic light, you will see Tongren Lu. There is a big white bldg. on the southwest corner called the Kerry Center. Call this the "Starting Point."

If you make a right at the Starting Point, heading North, you will see Malones on your left in about 50-100m. They have tables outside but all of the action is inside. There is a Spa across the street. I point this out as a landmark. I have never been to this spa, but I have read bad reviews of it. There are also some more bars if you continue to walk North on TGL or make a right at the next intersection. Big Bamboo is on this cross street on the left. It is a good expat bar with pool tables, foosball and sports on TV, but I have only seen working girls there once or twice. Its a good place to go with friends but not recommended for mongering.

Now, if you go back to the Starting Point and head south on Tongren lu, past the Kerry Center. You will find a string of bars on your left just after the construction site. Its probably a 200m walk from Nanjing road. The bars with the working girls are Blue Frog, Judys and Manhattan. The other bars have girls that will drag you in to join them for a drink. I have not tried these places so I can't comment. Things get going after 930pm on most nights.

As far as finding a girl in Malone's, Judys, Manhattan or Blue Frog, just make eye contact. If you get the inviting smile, go over and start to talk. Chances are if she is alone and speaks English well, she is working. Most of these girls will hang out for awhile and talk or flirt with you before they move the conversation to business. The typical line is "where are you staying" or "are you staying near here." The girls will generally start high, but be prepared to negotiate. Long term should ~ 1000 RMB, Short term ~ 700. Rates vary depending on the age of the girl, her looks and ratio of men to women at the bar. Sometimes late at night when the women badly outnumber the men, a good deal can be had.

Just a word of caution, most of these girls are honest, but I there are reports of girls taking things from your hotel room. If you are going to invite a stranger to your room, make sure your valuables are hidden or locked in your hotel safe. There is no reason to tempt anyone.

One final note: sometimes tongren lu is called tonren lu but it is the same street. The actual name includes the "G" but is pronounced Tong-ren- lu. Lu = road/street.

Comrade 2255
09-05-09, 23:59
Has anybody tried Charlie's Angels lately? Despite the ridiculous ST cost, Suki looks too good to be true!

http://www.bodymassage.com.cn/LadiesDisplay.aspx?id=suki

And a friendly reminder for those new to Shanghai....

*** NEVER *** FOLLOW A TOUT, MALE OF FEMALE, WHO APPROACHES YOU AROUND NANJING LU!!!

John Clit
09-06-09, 02:35
Where can I find bigger condoms in Shanghai?

I ran out of the ones I brought from Canada

Levitian
09-06-09, 04:43
Are you saying G18 is "no man's" land now? I will be staying in the Rainbow Hotel - any recommendations for nearby places? Any freelancers in local bars? I read the Forom but did not find much info for the location near the Rainbow hotel - appreciate the feedbackWell. each to his own, I just think that the risk has become too big. Shanghai will be "clean" during the coming year of the EXPO, with a "zero tolerance" policy.

Look what is happening on the streets, drunk driving etc. They are NOT joking here, and no more "laowai" bonus. Shanghai will be a sad place for the time to come, at least in regard of BBS, saunas etc.

Well, again, this is my very own oppinion. Others might disagree. Still, I have been here long enough to realize that "the good ol' times" have gone, and I do doubt they ever will come again, after the EXPO. Maybe the saunas will reappear, but I doubt we shall see many BBS in the City area after the EXPO.

Levitian

Mike921
09-06-09, 05:43
Was at one Pudong spa Tues, they had to make a call for a girl to come in for FS, went to another in the same area on Friday - no special call necessary, girl was there no problem. Business does seem down though, hardly any customers in either place.

Well. each to his own, I just think that the risk has become too big. Shanghai will be "clean" during the coming year of the EXPO, with a "zero tolerance" policy.

Look what is happening on the streets, drunk driving etc. They are NOT joking here, and no more "laowai" bonus. Shanghai will be a sad place for the time to come, at least in regard of BBS, saunas etc.

Well, again, this is my very own oppinion. Others might disagree. Still, I have been here long enough to realize that "the good ol' times" have gone, and I do doubt they ever will come again, after the EXPO. Maybe the saunas will reappear, but I doubt we shall see many BBS in the City area after the EXPO.

Levitian

Wysoh
09-06-09, 07:04
I do the same as Levitian, no more saunas until after Expo, especially after I experienced a raid myself.

G18 same story, I dont belive that crap on good relationship...maybe it works for short time, but if the LE wants to close down, they close down.

BBS is still (although tricky) option, sicne you only spend there max 15 min...
And TRL is worry-free...I don't believe the connection crap either, but looks like G18 is well protected, by themselves. WG told me that there are surveillance all over the place, front door, across the street, garage etc. IMO, the most effective one is the elevator. I don't see any other entrances, and you should see how it operates. The guy at the frontdoor will call down the elevator when the guest comes in, and there's only one key to the elevator. There might be stairs somewhere (not I have seen), but at least it will cost the LE a few more minutes, which should give you enough time to clean up.

Lustforthrust
09-06-09, 10:12
I have been here long enough to realize that "the good ol' times" have gone, and I do doubt they ever will come again, after the EXPO. Maybe the saunas will reappear, but I doubt we shall see many BBS in the City area after the EXPO.Right, it's going to go the way of Taipei. Some 10 years ago or so the mayor there busted everything, almost called himself Rudy, painted the cabs yellow etc.

When the Filipinas began to arrive in Shanghai, sometime in 2003/4, I knew it was just a matter of time.

Alas!

Waldeck2
09-06-09, 13:15
Which locations. Would be helpful.- or do we just walk around and around?

Was at one Pudong spa Tues, they had to make a call for a girl to come in for FS, went to another in the same area on Friday. No special call necessary, girl was there no problem. Business does seem down though, hardly any customers in either place.

Gaspq Bo
09-06-09, 17:59
Just passed by Excalibur on Nanyang Lu near Tongren Lu. There are some pretty sexy looking ladies at the door and from the look of it, they work there. I wonder if anyone has experience with girls from that place? How are they? What's the cost? Thanks,My friend. Pass away. I suggest Judy's too, Manhattan in Tongren Lu. Do not waste time in Excalibur just girl for drinkin.

Waldeck2
09-07-09, 10:01
Open this morning.

Many new faces.

I didn't see anything that raised my fear factor.

Wysoh
09-07-09, 16:51
I don't believe the connection crap either, but looks like G18 is well protected, by themselves. WG told me that there are surveillance all over the place, front door, across the street, garage etc. IMO, the most effective one is the elevator. I don't see any other entrances, and you should see how it operates. The guy at the frontdoor will call down the elevator when the guest comes in, and there's only one key to the elevator. There might be stairs somewhere (not I have seen), but at least it will cost the LE a few more minutes, which should give you enough time to clean up.You know what, they are closed again. Sigh.

Ocean25
09-07-09, 17:02
Hey All,

Just had this one from a BBS near Zhongshan. 26, tightest pussy I ever mounted, lots of fun for 300 RMB.

Anyone up for a strip KTV this weekend?

Rob Woodrow
09-08-09, 06:44

AL
Not only Manhattan. I was in Judy's about two weeks ago, and half the women weren't women. It's pretty obvious though, shouldn't be too hard to navigate.

Villogvakker
09-08-09, 07:22
Was there around 00:30 yesterday... and closed 02:00.

They place is still runing and it seemed very safe.

Is there anyone here that has actually been caught? Or is it only "friends"?

Cause I was thinking, why would G18 still be open if they think the LE will come by anytime. The place seems very professional.

How many here still visit this place?

FernandoAlonso
09-08-09, 12:43
Open this morning.

Many new faces.

I didn't see anything that raised my fear factor...when you see it, it is too late, these are not the local raids to show a little activity. These are plain cloths friends getting in as customers. This cannot be safeguarded against.

PLAY SAFE

FA

FernandoAlonso
09-08-09, 12:55
Hey All,

Just had this one from a BBS near Zhongshan. 26, tightest pussy I ever mounted, lots of fun for 300 RMB.

Anyone up for a strip KTV this weekend?Which this? Picture?

Surprise there are still open BBS, most I know are closed or operate very secluded.

Monkey King
09-09-09, 02:28
..when you see it, it is too late, these are not the local raids to show a little activity. These are plain cloths friends getting in as customers. This cannot be safeguarded against.

PLAY SAFE

FA

Ditto FA.

Was at Peacock two months ago and two cops blitzed in as I was paying the bill. They said nothing as the passed the counter and headed straight towards the massage rooms downstairs. Spoke with the manager and she said these were nothing to worry about. They are just the local cops just doing their mail call to show activity. She said if they really wanted to close the place down you wouldn't know about it, because it would be done by a bunch of plain clothes undercover.

MK

Monkey King
09-09-09, 02:43
Which this? Picture?

Surprise there are still open BBS, most I know are closed or operate very secluded.

Many are still opened, you just don't know about it. Standard drill is they take one customer at a time. When a customer goes in, they close the shades, lock the doors, turn off the lights so the establishment appears dead. When the customer leaves, lights go back on and the ladies are sitting in the open again.

Also now some have secret rooms that are blocked behind a fridge or are in some other way hidden. Usually there is a false room which contains a massage area to distract from the fact that there might be a hidden room in the back.

MK

Pcpc1688
09-09-09, 02:45
Many Thanks

Firebird,

Rates vary accordingly but expect minimun of $600rmb short term. I love Sarcrosa cause its only 550 before 7pm for 90+ mins of fun and MSOGs!

I dated a very pretty girl from there sister store in HongKou and been seeing her on the side. She is a nice wild one.

PC out

Pushkin13
09-09-09, 03:21
Where can I find bigger condoms in Shanghai?

I ran out of the ones I brought from Canada

Check the size, often written microscopically on the reverse side of the packet.

Look for 56mm.

Available in most pharmacies.

Enjoy

P13

Yellow Fever #2
09-09-09, 03:37
Many Thanks

Firebird,

You should be able to get any philippine girl for 700RMB LT. I usually offer 500 which is normally enough and I will go as high as 700.

I've have Vietnam girl in Shanghai for 500, but one would not go for less than 1000LT. Leave her be. Chinese girls can go for 300 to more than 1000 which I would not pay.

There are lots of girls, business is slow. PI girls are flooding to Shanghai because they can get 30 day visas and can extend them. They only get 14 days now in Hong Kong.

Don't pay more than market price. If they ask for too much, find someone else.

It is still US$100, same price in Singapore (150S$/night LT) and in Hong Kong i get for 500-600HKD, if I pay anything at all. In Hong Kong, I prefer Indonesians.

They can ask the moon, some may ask more than 2000 for LT, some may pay but as a smart monger if you know the fair price, you will get better service and keep the prices down for the rest of us.

Yellow Fever

Ocean25
09-09-09, 06:25
Which this? Picture?

Surprise there are still open BBS, most I know are closed or operate very secluded.Sorry about the picture. I guess it didn't upload correctly. I'm still finding BBS all over the place, but admittedly in smaller quantity. Interestingly I went to Hangzhong lu the other day and there wasn't nothing around. However, I talked up a guy on the street and found out the girls are now secluded in the apartments. Went up to the apartment and had an awesome 19 year old, petite chick for 200 RMB. Awesome bang. There were six or seven other girls there.

Andy Cheng
09-09-09, 08:54
Does anyone know a chinese website through which Apartment Girls can be contacted? QQ is one method but it works only if you know how to read and write Chinese.

FernandoAlonso
09-09-09, 16:07
Was there around 00:30 yesterday... and closed 02:00.

They place is still runing and it seemed very safe.

Is there anyone here that has actually been caught? Or is it only "friends"?

Cause I was thinking, why would G18 still be open if they think the LE will come by anytime. The place seems very professional.

How many here still visit this place?The point is not who got caught, the point is the risk is very high now. SH has literally hundreds of these places, maybe more, nobody is really interested in closing them, if possible at all. But currently you have at national and local level interest to slow things down.

BOHICA ("bend over here is comes again"), just sit it out. And yes people got caught and deported, I guess they care not much where. We just warn, everybody can judge himself what risk he takes.

FA

John Citizen
09-09-09, 16:37
Hi Ocean25,

Where is this hangzhong lu at? I go to sacrosa thats the only one I know, cause this is the first time I've been in China. Is there any other bbs in pudong area? I don't have much money, came here to study.

Thanks alot

Levitian
09-10-09, 02:11
Hi Ocean25,

Where is this hangzhong lu at? I go to sacrosa thats the only one I know, cause this is the first time I've been in China. Is there any other bbs in pudong area? I don't have much money, came here to study.

Thanks alot

Hangzhong Road is quite far outside, behind Hongqiao Airport. Take Wuzhong Road, pass the Outer Ring, go for another 3 kilometers on Wuzhong Road, and you will eventually find it.

It was known as "the Village" or similar before, but this has been a couple of years ago. Back then, it was more or less an inofficial Red Light District, but this is gone and done.

I, however, do believe, there is still quite a scene "behind the curtain", as Ocean25 described. However, pretty much "ma fan" to get there.

Levitian

John Clit
09-10-09, 02:22
Hi Pushkin13!

Thank you very much for the info about condoms.

John Citizen
09-10-09, 11:55
Thanks Levitian,

That's pretty far out, I was hoping it would be closer. I might just learn my chinese and ask the taxi or something.

What about the lancun road, I read about it before that there are some bbs around there. Can someone confirm that is still kicking?

I read all the shanghai forum and know a bit about it, but since the things going around, I want to be safe, and not get in trouble. Guess I came to Shanghai at a bad time.

Beijing Fox
09-10-09, 17:29
Peacock in Tietu Lu was closed today. I assume they will stay so until October. Went to Golden Garden (?) In Nandan Lu instead. Business as usual there.

Gao Xing
09-10-09, 18:14
I checked out a few of the bars along Changyi Road ( 昌邑路 ) recently. Nothing special to write home about, although the one marked "Sports Bar" is probably the best. Ask for "happy hour" deals before going in. Along that same strip is a massage place, with writing in English, Chinese, and Japanese. (The Japanese is always a key to knowing whether it is a fun place or not...)

It is called Qing Feng SPA ( 清风 SPA 会所 ), No. 543 Changyi Road near Pudong Road ( 昌邑路543号,近浦东大道东方路 ), 021-5840-3221. I signed up for the Eurpoean SPA, which is about 200 RMB for 90 minutes. You are lead upstairs to a private room. Take a shower, take off your clothes, and lie down on the bed. An oil massage follows, with plenty of touching all over your body. Then, after turning over and more massage, you're asked if you want the happy ending. As is typical, the girls insist on 200 RMB. I'm fine with that, so away we go. She was open to touching, no complaints.

Decent place, nice masseuse. She gave a pretty good normal massage followed by the happy ending. Overall good for relaxing. I don't think there is full service available here, which is fine with me since that's not what I was looking for.

Enjoy!

Brain E
09-10-09, 23:52
Rtff of course, but what kind of girls are hanging out at judys and manhattan these days? Any non Asian girls? What about park97? I met a gorgeous Ukrainian in there once.

Best place to find non Asians right now?

Thanks for any help.

Mrawesome
09-11-09, 04:44
I was wandering if anyone would be kind enough to give me directions to 999, golden 18 club and heting. I will most likely be taking the metro line. And also, if possible could you give me the address incase I am taking the taxi.

Thanks

Levitian
09-11-09, 06:02
Thanks Levitian,

That's pretty far out, I was hoping it would be closer. I might just learn my chinese and ask the taxi or something.

What about the lancun road, I read about it before that there are some bbs around there. Can someone confirm that is still kicking?

I read all the shanghai forum and know a bit about it, but since the things going around, I want to be safe, and not get in trouble. Guess I came to Shanghai at a bad time.

I have no idea about Lancun Road, sorry. I don't know where this is.

Yes, this is not the best time to come here, also because of the impending National Day Festivies. This normally is a period of clean-ups, and this year, it is the 60th anniversary, so even more reason to be cautious.

My POV

Levitian

Mike921
09-11-09, 08:58
First time there, so here it is. Went at ~1200 today, several customers there, business looked good. Exited the waiting room and chose a lady from the line up (10 girls). Picked a little older model as i feel they usually give better service. She escorted me to the room and asked what i wanted to drink, then left. Then, like MAGIC - a different girl returns with my drink. She was substantially younger and very pretty (except for the large tat on her arm) so I didn't make a fuss.

By the numbers:

Name: #509
Hometown: Chongqing
Body: 8/10
Tits: 9/10 (38DD, but sensitive and didn't like them licked/sucked)
Kissing: NO
Massage: NO
AR: NO
BBBJ: 7/10 (almost made me blow)
FJ: 3/10 (not much better than jacking off)
GFE: 0/0 (hey, it happens)
Pussy: tight
Damage: 550
RTF: NO
Summary: young, hot, and lazy - like the kawaii girls in Japan (nice to look at, but poor value for money)

After 10 mins of DATY (not even a fake reaction from her) and 30 mins of mish, I blew, then she cleaned us up and promptly went to sleep for the remaining hour. Wouldn't be too bad, sleeping next to a beautiful young angel, but she snored pretty loudly so I couldn't sleep. She actually asked me to sing (in English) to her as she fell asleep - i thought that was a bit much.

Waldeck1
09-11-09, 09:58
Check my earlier posts for metro. Addresses for all 3 are in the forum. RTFF. Repeat. RTFF. Use the search function.- it works.

I was wandering if anyone would be kind enough to give me directions to 999, golden 18 club and heting. I will most likely be taking the metro line. And also, if possible could you give me the address incase I am taking the taxi.

Thanks

Sixty Cent
09-11-09, 10:26
Sorry about the picture. I guess it didn't upload correctly. I'm still finding BBS all over the place, but admittedly in smaller quantity. Interestingly I went to Hangzhong lu the other day and there wasn't nothing around. However, I talked up a guy on the street and found out the girls are now secluded in the apartments. Went up to the apartment and had an awesome 19 year old, petite chick for 200 RMB. Awesome bang. There were six or seven other girls there.She looks awesome, and quite cheap.

How about the service?

Gao Xing
09-11-09, 15:38

ThanksMrawesome, why don't you spend a little time and RTFF? You could easily search for Golden 18 Club and find my report, or find others' reports for 999 and Heting. Since I am a generous guy, below is a link to my comprehensive directions on finding Golden 18. Now spend some time reading the forum!

Xiaolong Sha
09-11-09, 21:51
Hi,

I am a long time lurker of this forum and now decided to post. First of all, thanks for all the great info you people have amassed over the years. Very valuable resource.

I'll be in Shanghai for th first time in a couple of weeks and am looking for some safe action. How reliable are the ladies that advertise on craigslist? Has anyone experience with that? How about the price range?

Ru1992
09-12-09, 06:54
Went to New Lucky Garden 258 Tongren road. Convenient to subway and pretty clean. Just happen to walk by and wanted to give it a try. First time there and not sure what to expect with the recent crackdowns.

Did the shower and got escorted to a room and no selection. Just met a girl (lily) She's got a bit of meat on her and relatively new. But I liked her look and she seemed friendly enough. Had a great massage and then jumped into some nice action. Had a good time, but she mentioned that she was leaving the business soon.

Given the lack of selection and the higher fee (It was 900 RMB), I think I probably will not be back.

Poopbunny
09-12-09, 13:16
Probably not worth it if you RTFF

Bonzo1 said it nicely here

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=899413&postcount=829

Hi,

I am a long time lurker of this forum and now decided to post. First of all, thanks for all the great info you people have amassed over the years. Very valuable resource.

I'll be in Shanghai for th first time in a couple of weeks and am looking for some safe action. How reliable are the ladies that advertise on craigslist? Has anyone experience with that? How about the price range?

Ice Dragon
09-12-09, 17:04
I checked out a few of the bars along Changyi Road ( xxx ) recently. Nothing special to write home about, although the one marked "Sports Bar" is probably the best. Ask for "happy hour" deals before going in. Along that same strip is a massage place, with writing in English, Chinese, and Japanese
Enjoy!Nice to read a report on one of my favourite spots, the joint owners are good friends, one of them gives a truly memorable ear massage, with a twist of hair.. I'm somewhat disturbed by the clear instructions in Chinese, I'm sure it wasn't your intention to give such clear markers to LE, but considering the present situation, perhaps it's a little unwise!

Ice

Levitian
09-13-09, 01:04
Hi,

Look a couple of weeks or months back, long time lurker, you then will find a substantial contribution regarding Craiglist girls here, or, to say it shorter: RTFF.

Levitian

Sixty Cent
09-13-09, 11:39
Hi,

I'll be in Shanghai for th first time in a couple of weeks and am looking for some safe action. How reliable are the ladies that advertise on craigslist? Has anyone experience with that? How about the price range?I wouldn't trust so much Craigslist, most of it is fake, they sometimes only try to get pictures to re-sell them. A few professional prostitutes, real ones, but overprice.

My advice is to stay away. Very few are real and never give any picture.

Gao Xing
09-13-09, 17:02
I'm somewhat disturbed by the clear instructions in Chinese, I'm sure it wasn't your intention to give such clear markers to LE, but considering the present situation, perhaps it's a little unwise! ID, while I appreciate your concerns regarding the "present situation", let me reassure you that LE has a clear idea of what is going on, so anything written here is not going to be surprising to anyone. I know some may find it shocking.- SHOCKING.- that a massage parlor located in the middle of a strip of girlie bars might provide extra services. Second, certainly any LE that do monitor the site are able to read English, so adding Chinese characters to help in orientation is truly not an issue, in my opinion. In conclusion, given that the purpose of this site is to share accurate information, than I disagree that it is unwise to use Chinese to help the accuracy of the report.

Bblover
09-14-09, 01:20
Dear All,

I wonder if you have any recommendations on some BBS or saunas that feature girls with very large racks... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

Do you have any tips of places where I can find them?

I will be happy to share contacts, just PM me.

Take care, and keep riding!

BBLover

Firebird
09-14-09, 03:26
Thanks to the recent reports on the LE crackdown and the recommendation of some of the Shanghai experts I did not partake of the Sauna scene this trip.

I did read in the Forum that there were some clubs located near the Portman Ritz-Carlton Hotel that had some freelancers. Well the information was correct and I had a fantastic week.

If you do not know the area ask the Taxi to take you to the Ritz-Carlton. As you walk out the "front" make a right turn. If walking late in the evening you will be occassionally stopped by a local WG asking if you want "massageee" - I did not partake of any. When you come to the end of the block - you have reached Tongren Road - you can make a right turn or make a left and cross the street.
Taking the right turn will lead you to Malone's American Cafe - I was there two nights and the selection of local and Pinoy WG was quite poor.

If you make left turn on Tongren and cross the street.... keep walking straight for some time.
After about couple of minutes of walking you will come to where you want to be - clubs "galore".

Many clubs have cute girls standing in front trying to grab you and try to get you to enter. These clubs are similar to the Wanchai clubs of Hong Kong - you pay high price for "girlie" drinks - I did not enter any of these. I did enter Judy's and Manhattan.
Of the two - Manhattan definitely was my selection of the week. I found a great Viet girl and had her every night for the entire week. Eager to please.

Manhattan has a great selection of Chinese, Pinoy, and Viet talent of all sizes and shapes along with a very good band. Too bad I did not know about this place for my prior trips to Shanghai. I definitely will return on my future trips.
Enjoy and stay safe

Levitian
09-14-09, 04:23
Dear All,

I wonder if you have any recommendations on some BBS or saunas that feature girls with very large racks... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

Do you have any tips of places where I can find them?

I will be happy to share contacts, just PM me.

Take care, and keep riding!

BBLover

Probably nobody else noticed, but ... you are coming back with the very same request on a very regular basis. I actually did answer you once, maybe 1 - 2 years ago.

The former "providers" known to me are all gone. There once was a nice strip on around Xikang and Wuding Road, but they are all gone.

If you lucky you will find some on Wuzhong Road, further down the road in direction of the Outer Ring Road, but do not ask for further directions. It is only a guess. The challenge nowadays is to find BBS which are still providing full service, let alone by big-breasted girls.

Hey, and then, it would actually be nice if you occasionally also would publish your findings here, instead of only coming back with the same question every 3 months or so.

Levitian

Waldeck2
09-14-09, 04:43
For any of us to think that the local authorities do not know what is going on is to be either naive or willfully stupid. I've been in Shanghai a year and non Chinese people do not understand how much of this culture works.

Nice to read a report on one of my favourite spots, the joint owners are good friends, one of them gives a truly memorable ear massage, with a twist of hair.. I'm somewhat disturbed by the clear instructions in Chinese, I'm sure it wasn't your intention to give such clear markers to LE, but considering the present situation, perhaps it's a little unwise!

Ice

BionicMan
09-14-09, 09:40
ID, while I appreciate your concerns regarding the "present situation", let me reassure you that LE has a clear idea of what is going on, so anything written here is not going to be surprising to anyone. I know some may find it shocking.- SHOCKING.- that a massage parlor located in the middle of a strip of girlie bars might provide extra services. Second, certainly any LE that do monitor the site are able to read English, so adding Chinese characters to help in orientation is truly not an issue, in my opinion. In conclusion, given that the purpose of this site is to share accurate information, than I disagree that it is unwise to use Chinese to help the accuracy of the report.
As often the truth stays in the middle.
On one end I agree with ID as there is sufficient cleaning action in Shangai that we should not wake up sleeping dogs
On hte other end, GX is perfectly right, LE does not use these forums to find out where the establishments are.
But they maybe want to address their action where most of hte foreigners go so "to give a lesson", to reduce the bad impression these locations give around the world (and foreigners heavily talking about them do represent a problem for the government)
Of course it is all a bit silly as these establishments are clearly known and visible for locals. But that does not represent a problem for the authorities.
The problem is the "outside world" that knows about and gives a bad impression on their own home ground.
Quite hard to judge what to do on such a forum, though!

SE Asia Joe
09-14-09, 13:34
.....But they maybe want to address their action where most of hte foreigners go so "to give a lesson", to reduce the bad impression these locations give around the world (and foreigners heavily talking about them do represent a problem for the government)
Of course it is all a bit silly as these establishments are clearly known and visible for locals. But that does not represent a problem for the authorities.
The problem is the "outside world" that knows about and gives a bad impression on their own home ground.
BINGO!! Of course "services" are available - right now, in the past and also in the future BUT - and this is the big BUT - the Chinese government does NOT want China to be known Internationally as a Sex destination as places like PI, LOS etc are. This is, after all, a matter of face and China's face to the rest of the world.

These places are NOT in the same league as China nowadays and IMHO, the Chinese government is Not going to allow their international image to be sullied any further by all these Laowais coming over and boasting about their "Chinese Conquests" etc on ISG as well as other media. Worse of course are these newbies and BSD's who come to China thinking that it is only another sex destination AND acting obnoxiously.

Quite hard to judge what to do on such a forum, though!

Enough is enough I think - and what I would like for guys here to hopefully subscribe to is the idea that we in the ISG community can and should do our part to preserve whatever there is left. Forget about being nice guys and helping out these idiots asking things like - where's the big tits, where are the easiest place to score freebies, give me the contact for that hottie, is CG a good source? Where can I get a reliable service etc etc. All idiotic requests and ones that us old timers have no need to ask for.

Let these new guys go and find it all out themselves and get burned if need be. Oh I know that this is probably NOT in the usual spirit of ISG - but like I said, we need to preserve whatever is left of the action for us foreigners that there is in China - without making any lee ways for newbies to spoil it any more for us who needs to stay and monger locally.

Apologies if I offend anybody - but please note that this is purely IMHO and one that has been formed from having witnessed some of the excesses of these BSD's who once a while wash up on "our shores" so to call (yeah yeah, some one's gonna tell me that I really am full of it thinking and stating that these are OUR shores!! but.......).

Look-it, just about all of us have been warning that the "coast is not really clear" these days - and what kind of questions do we instead get?? Are you sure?? Did you actually experience it yourself or is it just hearsay? Come on, it cain't really be all that bad??!! What are the chances....?" IDIOTIC!! totally idiotic.

Peace

SEAJ

Brain E
09-14-09, 18:43
Glad you enjoyed tongren Lu, one of my favorite spots.

Did you see many non-Asians down there? I'll be over next week, but not too interested in Asians unless really hot!

Thanks to the recent reports on the LE crackdown and the recommendation of some of the Shanghai experts I did not partake of the Sauna scene this trip.

I did read in the Forum that there were some clubs located near the Portman Ritz-Carlton Hotel that had some freelancers. Well the information was correct and I had a fantastic week.

If you do not know the area ask the Taxi to take you to the Ritz-Carlton. As you walk out the "front" make a right turn. If walking late in the evening you will be occassionally stopped by a local WG asking if you want "massageee" - I did not partake of any. When you come to the end of the block - you have reached Tongren Road - you can make a right turn or make a left and cross the street.
Taking the right turn will lead you to Malone's American Cafe - I was there two nights and the selection of local and Pinoy WG was quite poor.

If you make left turn on Tongren and cross the street.... keep walking straight for some time.
After about couple of minutes of walking you will come to where you want to be - clubs "galore".

Many clubs have cute girls standing in front trying to grab you and try to get you to enter. These clubs are similar to the Wanchai clubs of Hong Kong - you pay high price for "girlie" drinks - I did not enter any of these. I did enter Judy's and Manhattan.
Of the two - Manhattan definitely was my selection of the week. I found a great Viet girl and had her every night for the entire week. Eager to please.

Manhattan has a great selection of Chinese, Pinoy, and Viet talent of all sizes and shapes along with a very good band. Too bad I did not know about this place for my prior trips to Shanghai. I definitely will return on my future trips.
Enjoy and stay safe

Mike921
09-15-09, 07:44
Stopped by Bao Sheng(?)/Marriott today, but was closed. Perhaps I was too early (1130). Walked to Merrylin 3F from there. Probably one of the first customers of the day, clean up crew was still working. Shower and quick wait in the resting room and on to the fishbowl (7 to choose from).

Name: #79
Body: 6/10
Tits: 5/10 36F(ake) claimed sensitive and didn't like them touched/licked/sucked
Kissing: 3/10
Massage: 4/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 4/10
GFE: 2/10
Pussy: Ok
ATWG (actual time with girl - phone call to phone call): 55 mins
Damage: 680
Summary: capable, but must be motivated

Initially protested, you know the song and dance: 'you're so big (i'm not), cannot take, use hand?' blah, blah, blah, she finally moved on to bbbj and later relented to mish and doggie. Short rest (her) then massage and time to leave.

Firebird
09-15-09, 09:23
Glad you enjoyed tongren Lu, one of my favorite spots.

Did you see many non-Asians down there? I'll be over next week, but not too interested in Asians unless really hot!

Strange request!!!! -if you not too interested in Asians go to Brasil, Mexico or somewhere in EE countries.

Brain E
09-15-09, 10:58
Strange request!!!! -if you not too interested in Asians go to Brasil, Mexico or somewhere in EE countries.I'll be there on business.

Dumamay
09-15-09, 11:04
This Baoshan was reported by a local. It maybe the best in SH.

I went there and found a cutie from Chengdu. She is 24, supercute. Just so loosen the gate. There is a nice hotel only 20m from the pink row, you can ask to bring her to the hotel room. Clean and safe. 200rmb I paid.

Songnan and Changjiang cross section is the place, if I am not wrong. In the day, I went to eat at some restaurant nearby, people are friendly and told me to come back. This is the dream come true in SH maybe. If someone knows something better, please share. By the way, the selection of the row is bad like most of SH. Old, and dull looking. I was lucky to find that gem. Not sure I can have it another one there. One sure thing, no young one.

Plan well before you go. It is far away and the best bet is sleeping in that business hotel right at the corner. Cheap but clean room, 138 a night. I would head to Hangzhou from Pudong airport then, but it will be 250rmb more for bus fare and 8 hours rountrip. By the way from Pudong airport to make to Baoshan a place in SH city, it will take 4 hours roundtrip at least. With this, I chose Hangzhou then.

Bonzo1
09-15-09, 13:38
I agree with you, SEAJ. There's already a plethora of info on this board anyway - people who want info can RTFF and it's almost certainly already covered.

No offense either, but yeah, we're not doing ourselves any favors by promoting here; quite the contrary. Which is why you'll notice I haven't posted here in a while.

Enjoy, be safe, and don't be an ass as it's only likely to get yourself into a world of trouble. That's my tip for the foreseeable future here.

-B-

BINGO!! Of course "services" are available - right now, in the past and also in the future BUT - and this is the big BUT - the Chinese government does NOT want China to be known Internationally as a Sex destination as places like PI, LOS etc are. This is, after all, a matter of face and China's face to the rest of the world.

These places are NOT in the same league as China nowadays and IMHO, the Chinese government is Not going to allow their international image to be sullied any further by all these Laowais coming over and boasting about their "Chinese Conquests" etc on ISG as well as other media. Worse of course are these newbies and BSD's who come to China thinking that it is only another sex destination AND acting obnoxiously.

Enough is enough I think - and what I would like for guys here to hopefully subscribe to is the idea that we in the ISG community can and should do our part to preserve whatever there is left. Forget about being nice guys and helping out these idiots asking things like - where's the big tits, where are the easiest place to score freebies, give me the contact for that hottie, is CG a good source? Where can I get a reliable service etc etc. All idiotic requests and ones that us old timers have no need to ask for.

Let these new guys go and find it all out themselves and get burned if need be. Oh I know that this is probably NOT in the usual spirit of ISG - but like I said, we need to preserve whatever is left of the action for us foreigners that there is in China - without making any lee ways for newbies to spoil it any more for us who needs to stay and monger locally.

Apologies if I offend anybody - but please note that this is purely IMHO and one that has been formed from having witnessed some of the excesses of these BSD's who once a while wash up on "our shores" so to call (yeah yeah, some one's gonna tell me that I really am full of it thinking and stating that these are OUR shores!! but.......).

Look-it, just about all of us have been warning that the "coast is not really clear" these days - and what kind of questions do we instead get?? Are you sure?? Did you actually experience it yourself or is it just hearsay? Come on, it cain't really be all that bad??!! What are the chances....?" IDIOTIC!! totally idiotic.

Peace

SEAJ

Bier 8
09-15-09, 16:11
She indeed looks great!

Never tried these kind of websites in Shanghai actually, always hear/read about fake pictures, bad service etc.

Anyone good experience with Charlie's Angels? If pictures are real I would like to meet Suki soon.

Has anybody tried Charlie's Angels lately? Despite the ridiculous ST cost, Suki looks too good to be true!

*** NEVER *** FOLLOW A TOUT, MALE OF FEMALE, WHO APPROACHES YOU AROUND NANJING LU!!!

Wah Stephen
09-15-09, 21:52
Be careful about the crackdown recently.

I was told that this place was visited by plolice recently.

Stopped by Bao Sheng(?)/Marriott today, but was closed. Perhaps I was too early (1130). Walked to Merrylin 3F from there. Probably one of the first customers of the day, clean up crew was still working. Shower and quick wait in the resting room and on to the fishbowl (7 to choose from).

Name: #79
Body: 6/10
Tits: 5/10 36F(ake) claimed sensitive and didn't like them touched/licked/sucked
Kissing: 3/10
Massage: 4/10
FJ: 4/10
GFE: 2/10
ATWG (actual time with girl - phone call to phone call): 55 mins
Damage: 680
Summary: capable, but must be motivated

Initially protested, you know the song and dance: 'you're so big (i'm not), cannot take, use hand?' blah, blah, blah, she finally moved on to bbbj and later relented to mish and doggie. Short rest (her) then massage and time to leave.

Poopbunny
09-16-09, 00:09
If it is too good to be true, it's probably a fake!

Suki's pictures probably copied from one of many sites.

http://www.gogogoo.com/discuz/thread-147052-1-8.html
http://www.rayli.com.cn/0017/2007-12-22/L0017005_281213_1.html
http://www.rayli.com.cn/0017/2007-12-22/L0017005_281213_3.html
http://anime.xunlei.com/Collection/origin/15727

I would not trust any pictures for Shanghai. Period.

YEP! NEVER FOLLOW A TOUT ANYWHERE IN SHANGHAI!

Gaolei
09-16-09, 01:30
I sat next to a Chinese girl at the bar at Big Bamboo bar. She tried to communicate, but i did not let on that I understood, just to see where she was going. Besides, I was not intending to take her anyway.

She could not speak much English so she asked if I had a phone number. I gave her the number and she proceeded to text me. She had a small notebook with English phrases written in it. Phrases like Lets go to your hotel, Let's make love, My father is sick and needs the hospital. She was willing to go for 200 rmb and went down to 100 as she got more desperate and I just put her off. Funny!

Waldeck2
09-16-09, 03:47
http://www.bodymassage.com.cn/Ladie...ay.aspx?id=suki

If you check a little further they have girls, not pictured, for 680 for 2 hours and 1680 overnight. Has anyone tried this?

SE Asia Joe
09-16-09, 08:58
http://www.bodymassage.com.cn/ladie...ay.aspx?id=suki

if you check a little further they have girls, not pictured, for 680 for 2 hours and 1680 overnight. has anyone tried this?
roflmao!!!

so how come when you click on the web site and click on suki, the same gal as that posted up on the 3 web sites that poopbunny pointed us to appears???!!

same gal!! same pictures - and your web site says "real pictures" too!!

lol!!

ouch!!

peace!!

seaj!!

Waldeck2
09-16-09, 10:44
Go to Gallery and you will find this. Maybe too difficult for some to follow.

Gallery

Due to the mass demand for cheaper rates, Shanghai escorts now have massures that are not listed on this web which are rated at RMB 680 for 2 hours (Full service) from 6am-3pm, RMB 1680 for overnight from 10pm-8am. Also note that round trip taxi fare is not included in the above prices!

http://www.bodymassage.com.cn/Ladie...ay.aspx?id=suki

If you check a little further they have girls, not pictured, for 680 for 2 hours and 1680 overnight. Has anyone tried this?

Randito
09-16-09, 11:06
Can confirm BaDong Sauna is still functioning as of last Friday!

BaDong Sauna was reported on several months ago - it's in the same building as the Marriott Courtyard in PuDong - around the corner from the front entrance - up the escalator to the 4th floor.

Do a search on BaDong - you'll find several good reports from before with exact address and instructions.

This place has the water-bed soapy style, as well as non... 90 min soapy was 800 (a bit expensive), non soapy she said was 650 (or something similar).

Mami's name is Xiao Xian - set me up with #7 YangYang. She's a petite little thing -- nice breasts. A bit "weathered" at 23, but a real trooper and damn hard worker.

Mami ssaid ot too many lao wei customers - many Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and of course Chinese.

I was in about 5pm Friday afternoon - only one other customer that I saw...

Cheers & be safe!

Asdv

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Could we get some more information about this place? Is it a fishbowl style place? Or you look at some pictures?

What do you get for your CYN800??

TIA

Fitz1971
09-16-09, 12:31
I'm going to be in shanghai the weekend of 9-26
If any wants to go to zapatta,s ot TRL pm me.

Fitz

Zhuren
09-17-09, 04:30
News reached Beijing yesterday by word-of-mouth that "whole Tongren Lu is closed and will be closed for the duration." Confirm or deny?

Gao Xing
09-17-09, 17:48
News reached Beijing yesterday by word-of-mouth that "whole Tongren Lu is closed and will be closed for the duration." Confirm or deny?Deny. I just came back from there. Things are alive and well, and I don't see any signs of closing.

Enjoy!

Onadlos
09-18-09, 10:04
Phrases like My father is sick and needs the hospital. She was willing to go for 200 rmb and went down to 100 as she got more desperate and I just put her off. Funny!Not funny, most of the tilmes it's true.

Onadlos
09-18-09, 10:34
Ok just came back from SH. I couldn't figure out how to use a proxy so no accces during two months.

Usual bar girls for foreigners and rich Chinese guys hang out in the bars like Malone's, Xintiandi or others. It's the same girls evryday so after one week of partying I was starting to know the faces. They typically asked for 1200, which is not in my budget, could be negociated but I didn't want to be seen talking with pay girls because I know a lot of people in these bars.

Dated and pulled out a couple of freebies in Windows Zapatas etc.

Went to Tongren lu. Paid about 400 just to dance with a hot girl half naked an put my hand in her underwear. Sounds like a scam but actually that was pretty nice. Exited the bar, and sat down on the sidewalk. Started to talk with the bar girl at the entrance. Ended up getting her phone numbr and came back two days later. Went to have dinner with all the bar girls and paid 40 yuan (street food) and went to her place but didn't have sex. She is not technically a bar girl, she was 22 and we just kissed and hugged, which sounds boring but to me it's nice.

Ended up having sex with 2 girls but I had their phone number and saw them several times. Didn't pay anything at all. One wanted me to meet her family in order to pretend she had a foreign boyfriend. The other was really good looking but boring as hell and had no personality.

Went to 2 KTV's, but regular ones. First one was your typical scam where I paid a fortune just to dance with girls. What the hell I knew it but wanted to try. The second one too but I went with a girl I met in a bar who works there after she got a couple of Chinese business man drunk. The guys were sleeping so I started to drink and eat with the girls, and the Chinese guys didn't even notice. One of the guys wanted to pay her for sex so she called me and asked e to come and pretend I'm her boyfriend, which turned out to be true in a way. When we left the Chinese guy left an insane tip to my girl and she invited me to a restaurant and hotel with the money. Was really fun and compensated for what I paid the first time.

Didn't try the saunas:

-scared of the police
-not much money
-had sex without paying so...

Does anyone know of a good job I could do there?

I'm a trilingual business graduate with three years of experience.

Ding Ding
09-18-09, 16:05
Hi brothers,

last week I was a bit bored and went out on Saturday night to pick a girl from TRL.
Saturday is for sure not my favorite day - too busy, too much competition and too high expectation from the girls.

Anyway, when I already decided to leave alone at around midnight, I passed by a girl to my liking. PI with brown skin and good shape. Her name was Vivi or something similar as far as I remember. I told her 700 for LT and I pay 800 when I am happy on hear departure.
I made clear I want an overnight and come up to 4 times. She agreed and off we left.
In hotel, everything was OK (just too pro, no kissing etc) and after 2 pops (2 hours) she said she is hungry and tired and must leave NOW.
I was pissed - as this was not what we agreed on. Anyway that she somehow earned the 700RMB I was not willing to pay this as it was not what we agreed on. So I gave her 500RMB and finally put another 50RMB on top to have her leave. We both felt cheated.
It is a pity, as the girl was a good f*cker and we could have agreed on another basis and both be happy, but I really do not want to be scammed.

So please brothers, be strict but fair when the girls brake the rules. If they have less chance, it will also happen less often.

Another way to avoid this is probably to pick girls past 1-2 am, so they do not try to go back hoping to find another customer.

Ding²

Ru1992
09-19-09, 04:04
I used to visit Zhongtian sauna on a regular basis because I got to know a girl there who always gave me great service. She ended up leaving and going to another place about 15 minutes walk to the west. She tells me that a few of her friends followed her to this place because Zhongtian got shut down. So I went to visit the new place. I didn't go through the normal routine because she knew I was coming and just met me when I came in and we went straight to the room.

It seems to be a normal massage place in one section but then we walk halfway down the hall and my girl knocks on the wall and a secret door opens up and I see some person sitting in a chair looking at cameras and stuff. I never would have guessed that the wall would open up like this.

After we got done with our session, she led me out a different way from when I came in, I paid my fee and came out in the middle of a restaurant. Again the exit was built into the wall by the kitchen of the restaurant. I had to go through the restaurant to get out to the street.

I thought it was quite strange to have this exit if you really want to keep a low profile. My Chinese is not good enough to figure out what is the normal procedure for someone to come in and get to the secret part of the establishment. I assume this is a word of mouth type of thing.

Jman90024
09-19-09, 04:29
Wander by the JinDing Sauna the other day. The usual: shower and taken to the guest room. The mami came in who used to work there and we had some good time together. Anyway, chat a bit about recent crack down and she told me that the worst is over and the things are back to normal.

Onto the fish bowl, Jinding is under renovation and the place is a bit messy. They were still doing some works to the fish bowl so about 20 girls lined up at the narrow hallway. Exciting experiences passing by them so closely knowing each one is available to be had at the pointing of a finger.

Anyway, with the selection, end up picking the same girl whom were recommended to me last time by the mami. Nice to have the mami knowing exactly what my type is as she was my type. ;)

We went into the room, she jumped me and we started to kiss. Totally GEF. As I remembered her last time, awesome service and one of the best deep throat I have had in China. As we are feeling out each other, she asked me if I want to try threesome. Typically, I get annoyed by girls pushing threesome but I got curious with this one. I asked her if she liked girls and what she wanted to do with her. She said sure so I told her to pick someone she likes. In two minutes, she returned and followed by another girl. She started to strip her and her hands were all over her body. I was laying down and watch two of them play with each other. Grab each by the head and had them sucking on my nipples. As they were licking me, their hands are on each other over the tits and pussies. Sit up and the girl and I started to work on the second girl suck her nipple together. Pretty awesome to have tongues tangle over another girl's nipple. They are both pretty into it. Stack them on top of each other, and spread them to give me full access to both pussies. Going down on both of them at the same time while they are playing with each other's breasts. Trying to get one of them to go down on the other with me but she hesitated a bit. I didn't want to push and break the happy flow so far.

Make the long story short. Playing with both of them in various ways until one of them put a condom on me and I started to work on the first girl missionary. Having the other sitting on her facing me so I could suck on her nipple while the girl at the bottom playing with her pussy and ass. Change condom and starting to do the one on top. Change a couple positions that I came inside the first girl. We were all sweaty and laying on the bed holding one in each arm. After like 5 minutes, they started to lick and suck me. Going for the second round. Took a while longer for the second time and one of them started to dance and tease when I was pumping the other.

After I am done, we lay down again and chatted a bit. One of them told me to invite a friend next time so we can have orgy. Hmm... My mind wandered.

Overall, one of the best experience mongering in China and the cost was 1,100 (650 for first and 450 for second)

Sorry, don't remember her number. Making a hobbit out of mami's recommendation there. I am sure if you told the mami about threesome, she will get you the right one.

Kindway88
09-19-09, 06:11
Any idea if Heting is still open?

Garam Dharam
09-19-09, 07:38
Wander by the JinDing Sauna the other day. The usual: shower and taken to the guest room. The mami came in who used to work there and we had some good time together. Anyway, chat a bit about recent crack down and she told me that the worst is over and the things are back to normal.Jman,

Can you pls share the address of Jin Ding sauna.

Thanks

Waldeck2
09-19-09, 08:09
It was earlier this week.

Any idea if Heting is still open?

Jman90024
09-20-09, 02:16
Jman,

Can you pls share the address of Jin Ding sauna.

Thanks

It's at the cross of Wuning Nan Lu and Wuding Xi Lu at the 3rd floor of Motel 168.

Mahal
09-20-09, 03:02
I did not see this when searching the forum so not sure if that is old info but the sauna at the Holiday Inn Vista no longer provides special massage. Apparently there has been some change, there is a large sign in and outside the elevator that says the sauna is not affiliated with Holiday Inn and when I got there at 2AM they were closed.

That being said this is China so everthing is possible. As mentioned I show up at the sauna and they are closed. A guy who looks like a hotel employee is there, I explain what I am looking for and he says no sorry no special massage and we are closed. Another guy who does not speak english, I think, is standing next to him.

I go back to my room some 12 floors up and get ready for bed. 30 minutes later, that is like in the middle of the night, loud bangs on the door and a male voice shouting "special massage, special massage". That freaked me out because I did not give the guy my room number and this is a big hotel full of foreigners, so how did they get it? I ignored the banging, which got louder then stopped... I am quite sure half the floor must have known there was a pervert in room 1501.

15 minutes later, soft banging on the door and a female voice. I am thinking if I don't open the door they are going to be after me all night so I do. Tall girl but face full of pimples and I still did not know how she got my room number so I sent her away.

That was it for the night.

Bob Builder
09-20-09, 03:14
I did not see this when searching the forum so not sure if that is old info but the sauna at the Holiday Inn Vista no longer provides special massage. Apparently there has been some change, there is a large sign in and outside the elevator that says the sauna is not affiliated with Holiday Inn and when I got there at 2AM they were closed.

That being said this is China so everthing is possible. As mentioned I show up at the sauna and they are closed. A guy who looks like a hotel employee is there, I explain what I am looking for and he says no sorry no special massage and we are closed. Another guy who does not speak english, I think, is standing next to him.

I go back to my room some 12 floors up and get ready for bed. 30 minutes later, that is like in the middle of the night, loud bangs on the door and a male voice shouting "special massage, special massage". That freaked me out because I did not give the guy my room number and this is a big hotel full of foreigners, so how did they get it? I ignored the banging, which got louder then stopped... I am quite sure half the floor must have known there was a pervert in room 1501.

15 minutes later, soft banging on the door and a female voice. I am thinking if I don't open the door they are going to be after me all night so I do. Tall girl but face full of pimples and I still did not know how she got my room number so I sent her away.

That was it for the night.

CCTV tracked you.

Sixty Cent
09-20-09, 23:40
I have learned from quite sure source (from within) that during the October break there will be almost no raid, a break. So it will be a quite safe time to go to your favourite Sauna.

However beware after October 15th

SC

Waldeck2
09-21-09, 05:10
This is the kind of information this forum was designed to perform.

Thank you

It's at the cross of Wuning Nan Lu and Wuding Xi Lu at the 3rd floor of Motel 168.

DoItUnderwater
09-22-09, 06:34
I have learned from quite sure source (from within) that during the October break there will be almost no raid, a break. So it will be a quite safe time to go to your favourite Sauna.

However beware after October 15th

SCCan you elaborate on what to expect "after October 15"? Looks like I will be arriving in Shanghai about the 20th. I was hoping that the situation would ease up after the holiday.

Thanks.

Be safe.

OldAsiaHand
09-22-09, 10:10
Change condom and starting to do the one on top. pumping the other.

Call me selfish but the worst part of threesomes for me is changing the condom. That said, I rarely find a duo that accept it any other way. I understand the rationale that without the change you might transfer something from the first to the second girl and vice versa.

A couple of months ago I took a duo in CP and agreed a the mamasan that I did not have to change only to find out in the room that it was not the case. I was going to complain to the mommy but just let it go.

If anybody knows a place that can let you get away without changing, I would be grateful for the referral.

OAH

Monkey King
09-22-09, 10:33
The three month crackdown on prostitution seems to be winding down. The operation began on June 30th, ends right before National Day. For more info and news on the crackdown google "prostitution crackdown shanghai".

One big raid that happened a few months back that wasn't reported here was Ju Yuan. Customers and girls were all taken away by the LE.

999 and her sister stores seemed to have been untouched throughout the recent crackdown. Their boss seems to have a lot of clout and the management seems quite vigilant. A new measure of security with them is that all cell phones must be left in the lockers. Management and the girls are quite confident that theirs' is a safe place.

China's equivalent ISG BBS was taken down two months ago and it seems to be permanent. A shame since it was rich with local monger information and insight.

All the small and local saunas seem to be back to their regular routine except for the ones that have been shut down permanently. Those shut down permanently are those obvious city center ones like Thompsons and the Shanghai Hotel sister branch in XJH.

The message seems to be, business is allowed to be back to usual, as long as it's not too obviously out in the open.

Anyone who has more tidbits of information, please share so we can paint a better picture of what the scene is like!

MK

Bottleit
09-24-09, 06:51
I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and I'm not disrupting the monger flow. I'm new in shanghai and new to. I guess mongering is the term. I want to dabble. I'd like to meet somebody that can show the ropes so-to-speak. I'm in xuhui, and I'd rather not bring anyone to my apartment. I'd like some1 to show me where to go, how much different things cost, etc etc. Preferably no1 pushy, I don't want to be pressured into anything.

I'm not into anything bi so plz don't contact me for anything of that nature.

Thx in advance for any tips/advice/ushering.

Waldeck2
09-24-09, 23:50
The local church of your choice. Try the confessional; priest, rabbi or congregational leader. You are welcome. In advance.

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and I'm not disrupting the monger flow. I'm new in shanghai and new to. I guess mongering is the term. I want to dabble. I'd like to meet somebody that can show the ropes so-to-speak. I'm in xuhui, and I'd rather not bring anyone to my apartment. I'd like some1 to show me where to go, how much different things cost, etc etc. Preferably no1 pushy, I don't want to be pressured into anything.

Bonzo1
09-25-09, 03:24
I'm gonna recommend highly AGAINST going to this place. I was in there the other night and witnessed:

- three customers (of the four I saw during the night) arguing heavily about the bill (including me)

- one customer run out without paying saying "this is too ridiculous to even argue"

- one customer being physically harassed (shoved and punched) by a girl and the bartender, while he just stood there and asked them to chill out

- my own bill was stupidly expensive, and the girls were playing all kinds of scams ("take me to the VIP room and I'll blow you", which translates to buy countless drinks and get nothing for it while the girl conveniently steps out from time to time to drink with another customer)

The TRL bars will probably all be closed pretty soon, but meanwhile I highly recommend avoiding LA. From what I saw that place is nothing but trouble.

Happy trails.

-B-

Chaz Can Do
09-25-09, 08:20
The three month crackdown on prostitution seems to be winding down. The operation began on June 30th, ends right before National Day. For more info and news on the crackdown google "prostitution crackdown shanghai".

One big raid that happened a few months back that wasn't reported here was Ju Yuan. Customers and girls were all taken away by the LE.

999 and her sister stores seemed to have been untouched throughout the recent crackdown. Their boss seems to have a lot of clout and the management seems quite vigilant. A new measure of security with them is that all cell phones must be left in the lockers. Management and the girls are quite confident that theirs' is a safe place.

China's equivalent ISG BBS was taken down two months ago and it seems to be permanent. A shame since it was rich with local monger information and insight.

All the small and local saunas seem to be back to their regular routine except for the ones that have been shut down permanently. Those shut down permanently are those obvious city center ones like Thompsons and the Shanghai Hotel sister branch in XJH.

The message seems to be, business is allowed to be back to usual, as long as it's not too obviously out in the open.

Anyone who has more tidbits of information, please share so we can paint a better picture of what the scene is like!

MKWhat was the address for China's equivalent ISG BBS?

What was it called?

Monkey King
09-25-09, 13:04
What was the address for China's equivalent ISG BBS?

What was it called?

Doesn't matter, it's down now. Find it yourself on with Baidu.

MK

Chin Mann
09-25-09, 14:39
I'm gonna recommend highly AGAINST going to this place. I was in there the other night and witnessed:

- three customers (of the four I saw during the night) arguing heavily about the bill (including me)

- one customer run out without paying saying "this is too ridiculous to even argue"

- one customer being physically harassed (shoved and punched) by a girl and the bartender, while he just stood there and asked them to chill out

- my own bill was stupidly expensive, and the girls were playing all kinds of scams ("take me to the VIP room and I'll blow you", which translates to buy countless drinks and get nothing for it while the girl conveniently steps out from time to time to drink with another customer)

The TRL bars will probably all be closed pretty soon, but meanwhile I highly recommend avoiding LA. From what I saw that place is nothing but trouble.

Happy trails.

-B-It is your first time on TRL? Many of these places likes you and espacially your money. That is the job of the girls. You should know this. Manhattan and Judys is different, but you have to pay in this case as well if you want more than a couple of drinks. So go there and have fun and spend your money. Btw I never had such a bad experience in this bar or other bars. Such be nice to the ladies and do not forget we are a big family in this world.

Chin Mann

Eyebrow777
09-25-09, 22:09
I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and I'm not disrupting the monger flow. I'm new in shanghai and new to. I guess mongering is the term. I want to dabble.

Thx in advance for any tips/advice/ushering.Bottleit,

You've come to the right place, but your opening line just earned you negative points. There is a wealth of information here. Spend some time reading what others have posted, you will not be dissapointed.

EB

Bonzo1
09-26-09, 00:34
It is your first time on TRL? Many of these places likes you and espacially your money. That is the job of the girls. You should know this. Manhattan and Judys is different, but you have to pay in this case as well if you want more than a couple of drinks. So go there and have fun and spend your money. Btw I never had such a bad experience in this bar or other bars. Such be nice to the ladies and do not forget we are a big family in this world.

Chin Mann

Good advice in general. And glad you've never had problems. However, not my first time (see prior posts) -- more like my 300th time.

Trust me, this place blows chunks. It's a pure scam, and apparently a bit dangerous. I saw it with my own eyes

-B-

Bonzo1
09-26-09, 00:43
It is your first time on TRL? Many of these places likes you and espacially your money. That is the job of the girls. You should know this. Manhattan and Judys is different, but you have to pay in this case as well if you want more than a couple of drinks. So go there and have fun and spend your money. Btw I never had such a bad experience in this bar or other bars. Such be nice to the ladies and do not forget we are a big family in this world.

Chin Mann

Ah, now I realize why you replied as such. You have 9 posts and 7 of them are ads for this place. I presume you work there or have a friend that does, as I can attest it's pretty much not at all what you claim it to be (unless you enjoy paying 150 RMB per drink for some way below average girls who provide nothing extra).

As far TRL, Manhattan's and Judy's are best for take away and no hassles, true. But duh, we all already know that as it has been reported countless times in this forum.

SE Asia Joe
09-26-09, 10:27
Ah, now I realize why you replied as such. You have 9 posts and 7 of them are ads for this place. I presume you work there or have a friend that does, as I can attest it's pretty much not at all what you claim it to be (unless you enjoy paying 150 RMB per drink for some way below average girls who provide nothing extra).

As far TRL, Manhattan's and Judy's are best for take away and no hassles, true. But duh, we all already know that as it has been reported countless times in this forum.
Your post got the best of my curiosity and I also searched and read all of this Chinn Man's previous posts.
Confirmed that this guy has been a Shill for LA club going back to 2008.

Jackson bans Serial Mongers and I think do NOT allow the offering of commercial services on the regular threads - with instructions to post such in the Classified threads instead.

But how about guys like this Chinn Man who is surreptitiously advertising a scam AND DANGEROUS place on this board?

I mean he is luring unsuspecting guys into real danger. Shouldn't Jackson have some rules against this?

Just IMHO - and only asking for you guyses' opinions and suggestion on what to ask Jackson to do.

thanks

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
09-26-09, 10:31

Suggest STRONGLY that you first read

Please note that we are NOT travel or tour agents!

SEAJ

Sixty Cent
09-26-09, 23:53
Call me selfish but the worst part of threesomes for me is changing the condom. That said, I rarely find a duo that accept it any other way. I understand the rationale that without the change you might transfer something from the first to the second girl and vice versa.

A couple of months ago I took a duo in CP and agreed a the mamasan that I did not have to change only to find out in the room that it was not the case. I was going to complain to the mommy but just let it go.

If anybody knows a place that can let you get away without changing, I would be grateful for the referral.

OAHYou are perfectly right.

The best way is to have relation outside sauna with the girls, when you invite 2 in your home or hotel, most of the time they accept not to swap condoms. Did it many times.

Cocoon
09-27-09, 05:44
Can you elaborate on what to expect "after October 15"? Looks like I will be arriving in Shanghai about the 20th. I was hoping that the situation would ease up after the holiday.

Thanks.

Be safe.Couldn't agree more.

Cryptic prophesies are a pain in the backside.

I am departing Shanghai on 20th October, so no going to the forum for me on the 15th then.

Julius Caesar, aka Cocoon.

Waldeck2
09-27-09, 15:35
My thinking is that activity will resume, close to 'normal'. Discretion in China is important. LaoWei are a small, sometime obnoxious, by product of this activity which we enjoy. Has it changed. Yes. Will it change again. Yes. Ride the wave.

Couldn't agree more.

Cryptic prophesies are a pain in the backside.

I am departing Shanghai on 20th October, so no going to the forum for me on the 15th then.

Julius Caesar, aka Cocoon.

Fitz1971
09-27-09, 17:14
Visited Sacrosa sauna a couple of times last week. I love the leopard outfits they now have.

Address: 5th Floor, Hua Shen Tower, No. 1085 Pudou Road(S)
Phone: 021-58352261

First session:

I'm not sure where she comes from but someone has trained her well. Me and this girl really hit it off well. BBBJTC, CG too completion followed by another BBBJTC. This girl couldn't take all of junior, but damn she tried. She seemed to love having the back of her throat pounded. I thought I had a couple of trojans in my wallet with me, but I was mistaken. Used the little condoms they have and sure enough, I heard and felt a pop. Quickly removed and used every kind of antiseptic she had to clean up and then covered again.

For all you newbies, don't be shy about bringing your own condoms.

Girl:
Face: 9.0
Body: 9.0
GFE: 9.5 (no anal)
WIR: Yes

Had a session next day (with my trojans). Only 3 girls in lineup, busy afternoon. This girl and I did not click. BBBJTC was ok, but not enthusiastic. Complained about size during CG. Stay away from her.

Girl:
Face: 8.0
Body: 8.5
GFE: 2.0
WIR: Not a chance

Goes to show it is sometimes hit and miss on what you get.

Sixty Cent
09-27-09, 23:27
Visited Sacrosa sauna a couple of times last week. I love the leopard outfits they now have.

Address: 5th Floor, Hua Shen Tower, No. 1085 Pudou Road(S)
Phone: 021-58352261

First session:

I'm not sure where she comes from but someone has trained her well. Me and this girl really hit it off well. BBBJTC, CG too completion followed by another BBBJTC. This girl couldn't take all of junior, but damn she tried. She seemed to love having the back of her throat pounded. I thought I had a couple of trojans in my wallet with me, but I was mistaken. Used the little condoms they have and sure enough, I heard and felt a pop. Quickly removed and used every kind of antiseptic she had to clean up and then covered again.

For all you newbies, don't be shy about bringing your own condoms.

Girl:
Face: 9.0
Body: 9.0
GFE: 9.5 (no anal)
WIR: Yes

Had a session next day (with my trojans). Only 3 girls in lineup, busy afternoon. This girl and I did not click. BBBJTC was ok, but not enthusiastic. Complained about size during CG. Stay away from her.

Girl:
Face: 8.0
Body: 8.5
GFE: 2.0
WIR: Not a chance

Goes to show it is sometimes hit and miss on what you get.You're right, I love the new outfit.

I went back to sacrosa as it is now safe, and I tried a very interesting girl:

Girl:

#126 - 19yo, slim, beautiful
Face: 9.0 (I just love this kind... little bit young though)
Body: 9.0 (slim, round butt, ok breast)
GFE: 7.0 (ok, but loss some points as I did have to cheat in order to CIM)
WIR: yes

if anyone tries, tell me your rating

Bonzo1
09-28-09, 16:02
Your post got the best of my curiosity and I also searched and read all of this Chinn Man's previous posts.
Confirmed that this guy has been a Shill for LA club going back to 2008.

Jackson bans Serial Mongers and I think do NOT allow the offering of commercial services on the regular threads - with instructions to post such in the Classified threads instead.

But how about guys like this Chinn Man who is surreptitiously advertising a scam AND DANGEROUS place on this board?

I mean he is luring unsuspecting guys into real danger. Shouldn't Jackson have some rules against this?

Just IMHO - and only asking for you guyses' opinions and suggestion on what to ask Jackson to do.

thanks

SEAJ

You hit the nail right on the head.

I was reading a report about something similar in Hong Kong (scam bar, and I don't mean just overpriced lady drinks - see Kings bar reports if interested), and noticed how the members immediately responded and informed each other of the dangers there. That's how this community is meant to work; in addition to informing us of good places, warn us of bad ones.

I suppose another possibility is that this guy is LE and working some angle that way. Who knows. Whatever the case, I definitely agree that he should be kicked outa here, for the interests and safety of all members.

Kindway88
09-29-09, 07:24
Went to Heting last week. It was my first time there and it is definitely the nicest joint I have ever been too. Much better deco than Sacrosa. As for girls, they are similar to sacrosa (same owner).

Carage
09-29-09, 09:12
This site is also banned in China.

Used to be accessbile via proxy tools.

However, the major proxy tools such as FreeGate and WJ is banning this site too for religious reasons starting from about 6 months ago.

Anyone know how to access this site inside China?

Dragon D
09-29-09, 16:11
Hey guys,

You can use www.heavymist.com to get through the great china fire wall...only can't watch on Youtube. Can update facebook and other things. The only way I got back onto the sex guide... good to be back...

On TRL new Bar called Red Spot or something like that which has good food and music and some nice girls from time to time.

Bonzo1
09-29-09, 16:31
hey guys,

you can use www.heavymist.com to get through the great china fire wall...only can't watch on youtube. can update facebook and other things. the only way i got back onto the sex guide... good to be back...

on trl new bar called red spot or something like that which has good food and music and some nice girls from time to time.

thanks dragon d. in general i prefer vpn's because they allow access to everything, and keep your msn etc. more "private". i have been using expressvpn and witopia (plus a free one), but the speed is absolutely horrible. becoming unusable really.

this looks promising - www.tunnelfox.com.

-b-

Mike921
09-30-09, 01:50
i use strongvpn, it's a pay service, but you can connect to servers in various countries as you need. i live here full time, so i don't mind paying for reliability, speed, tech support - and piece of mind.

this site is also banned in china.

used to be accessbile via proxy tools.

however, the major proxy tools such as freegate and wj is banning this site too for religious reasons starting from about 6 months ago.

anyone know how to access this site inside china?

Sound7
09-30-09, 02:12
I like to workout by playing ping pong.. any place to play in Shanghai.

Thanks

Bonzo1
09-30-09, 02:28
i use strongvpn, it's a pay service, but you can connect to servers in various countries as you need. i live here full time, so i don't mind paying for reliability, speed, tech support - and piece of mind.

yeah, strong is like express or witopia, i believe (open source, rental vpn). how's the speed? my speed has been horrible over the past few weeks. like down to 1kbps at times, which is too slow to use things like youtube and facebook (sometimes), and way too slow to download any porn! :)

Mike921
09-30-09, 02:38
yes, they use openvpn as well. i'm in shanghai with adsl (tunneling to the hk node), just tested at speednet, up was .44m, down 1.59m. not burnin' down the house, but pretty good for me. option to switch server connections to us, which may be faster.

yeah, strong is like express or witopia, i believe (open source, rental vpn). how's the speed? my speed has been horrible over the past few weeks. like down to 1kbps at times, which is too slow to use things like youtube and facebook (sometimes), and way too slow to download any porn! :)

Levitian
09-30-09, 03:43
I like to workout by playing ping pong.. any place to play in Shanghai.

Thanks

Asking for pingpong places in China is like asking for beer at the Munich October Fest.
I could invite you to come to my company, we have at least 5 tables, all over the place, and I am sure you would find many eager to challenge you.

I simply would ask the service desk of your hotel.

Levitian

Sound7
09-30-09, 04:01
In the summer the beer and wine fest are common in Germany as you indicated. One still visits Munich to feel the Barish culture and see the halls, if one can.

Thanks for the invitation

Asking for pingpong places in China is like asking for beer at the Munich October Fest.
I could invite you to come to my company, we have at least 5 tables, all over the place, and I am sure you would find many eager to challenge you.

I simply would ask the service desk of your hotel.

Levitian

Mike921
09-30-09, 08:57
Just catching up a bit.

This was the RMB800 option where you go directly to a shower/room suite. She undresses you there and performs soapy, BM, etc. on a bed in the shower room, then moves to the adjacent massage room for FJ.
Name: #18 (Lili)
Hometown: Harbin
Body: 6/10 (not for SYT lover)
Tits: 6/10 ~38 (hangers)
Kissing: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
AR: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
ATWG (actual time with girl - phone call to phone call): 90 mins
Damage: 800
RTF: girl - yes, course - NO

Summary: This is definitely the water course if you're into the soapy thing. Room was too cold though. Girl worked hard and had a great personality.

Reverting to the standard course:
Name: Xiao Li
Hometown: Shanghai
Body: 6/10 (still a little meaty, but i like). VERY pretty face.
Tits: 5/10 ~34
Kissing: Not allowed
Massage: 3/10 (press press style)
AR: 2/10 (lasted all of 30 secs - and yes, my ass was very clean!)
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 2/10
GFE: 1/10
ATWG (actual time with girl - phone call to phone call): 70 mins
Damage: 650
RTF: girl - NO, course - NO (Sarcosa is longer for less)

Summary: I guess with the holidays the (hard working) girls have gone home and I got a local. She spent a lot of time on the BJ, in the hope of no FJ (I am not large). She even suggested HJ. When I made it obvious I wanted to f*ck, she reluctantly agreed. Did everything to hold me from penetrating fully. Flipped her over for doggie (surprised she agreed) and finally came. She was either: new to the trade, unhappy with her job, or unhappy with me. Perhaps all 3......

Wysoh
09-30-09, 10:03
I'm trying not to be too technical here, all you need to do is to use IP directly. use 72.55.168.26 instead of your normal isg.info.

You also need to add the following entries in your [windir]\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file

72.55.168.26 www.internationalsexguide.info
72.55.168.26 internationalsexguide.info

It works for me.

This site is also banned in China.

Used to be accessbile via proxy tools.

However, the major proxy tools such as FreeGate and WJ is banning this site too for religious reasons starting from about 6 months ago.

Anyone know how to access this site inside China?

Bonzo1
09-30-09, 10:33
yes, they use openvpn as well. i'm in shanghai with adsl (tunneling to the hk node), just tested at speednet, up was .44m, down 1.59m. not burnin' down the house, but pretty good for me. option to switch server connections to us, which may be faster.

for some reason i get decent results on those speed test sites too. but in practice, my internet is extremely slow (although i have a 500kbps line, so local internet is fast of course). so they work, but not very well - certainly good enough to get on this site, but not nearly good enough for work-related stuff, or video-related stuff... or even facebook or youtube much of the time.

waiting for a better solution. i'd pay pretty much anything for decent internet here!

-b-

Eaglestar
09-30-09, 14:19
Any regularly contributing senior members LIVING IN SHANGHAI who might be interested in a more mature (early 40's) married lady can contact me for her WAYN profile.

I did her for about 2 - 2 1/2 years when I lived in Shanghai. She is a very attractive lady, and sexy as hell, likes just raw sex but not into kinky (not even anal).

She will be looking for someone who LIVES in Shanghai. She is not interested in a visitor no matter how regular you visit and will not stay over night at your house. Husband (quite wealthy) lives in a far away province but calls her EVERY night around 9:30 or 10:00 on her land line so no way she can be away from her apartment miss the call. I would see her once or twice a week. She would come to my apartment (she has a car) fuck my brains out and then go home.

I just chatted with her on MSN and she does not have a lover now.

PM me for details only if 1) you live in Shanghai 2) are a regular contributing member.

ES

SE Asia Joe
09-30-09, 16:24
Any regularly contributing senior members LIVING IN SHANGHAI who might be interested in a more mature (early 40's) married lady can contact me for her WAYN profile.

I did her for about 2 - 2 1/2 years when I lived in Shanghai. She is a very attractive lady, and sexy as hell, likes just raw sex but not into kinky (not even anal).

She will be looking for someone who LIVES in Shanghai. She is not interested in a visitor no matter how regular you visit and will not stay over night at your house. Husband (quite wealthy) lives in a far away province but calls her EVERY night around 9:30 or 10:00 on her land line so no way she can be away from her apartment miss the call. I would see her once or twice a week. She would come to my apartment (she has a car) fuck my brains out and then go home.

I just chatted with her on MSN and she does not have a lover now.

PM me for details only if 1) you live in Shanghai 2) are a regular contributing member.

ES

Damn..... E.S.!

You're tempting me to pull up stakes and move my residence to Shanghai!!

SEAJ

Pcpc1688
10-03-09, 05:03

rtff Bott

pc out

Knito
10-03-09, 15:00
Eagle star, because of the proxy I am using I am unable to send private messages but can receive and then respond. Dont' know what's up. Cna you email me instead? [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SE Asia Joe
10-04-09, 06:18
Eagle star, because of the proxy I am using I am unable to send private messages but can receive and then respond. Dont' know what's up. Cna you email me instead? [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
Me-thinks it's got nuthin to do with proxies or connection.

You are simply not able to send out PMS because you haven't paid for your membership to ISG.

So how about ponying up $19.95 - for a WHOLE YEAR - to join us group of misfits, malcontents AND mongers!!

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Brotherrabitt
10-04-09, 10:14
Hi Guys,

I visited Shanghai for the first time some months ago, stayed in a hotel in Pudong. Our biz contacts took us out to some german named place if I remember well some 20 min taxi drive could still have ben Pudong, can't remember the name but it's a chain, we had dinner in another one of the restaurants some days later on the river somewhere.

Sounds all a bit vague, sorry about that, just can't remember. However the place was ok, a band playing, full of people just having dinner and full of pro's as well. Took a girl to the hotel, in the morning when she left paid her USD100, seems to be ok, was pretty gfe.

Now I have rtff some 20 pages back, but I can not find information on these types of places and would appreciate if anybody has any names/adresses to share of clubs/disco's whatever, where there is a mix of " normal" people going out as well as (semi) pro's ?

I will be going back to shanghai end of next week and any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks and bye for now.

BR

San Chex
10-04-09, 11:14
Hey guys

I was thinking about going back to China during the holidays, about maybe 2-3 weeks. And wondering if the saunas are open during the holidays or not.

I'm also thinking about visiting HK and some of the famous saunas of Macau, do they operate like usual during the western holidays?

My plan is to stay in Pudong, very close by sacrosa and ba dong (within walking distance), usually I stay at SH, but I like to try something new, only tried SH before. The only down side I can think about is that it might be more difficult to get call girls to pudong (more expensive). What do you guys think?

Beijing Fox
10-04-09, 17:07
Was the name of the 'German' place possibly PAULANER?

Hi Guys,

I visited Shanghai for the first time some months ago, stayed in a hotel in Pudong. Our biz contacts took us out to some german named place if I remember well some 20 min taxi drive could still have ben Pudong, can't remember the name but it's a chain, we had dinner in another one of the restaurants some days later on the river somewhere.

Sounds all a bit vague, sorry about that, just can't remember. However the place was ok, a band playing, full of people just having dinner and full of pro's as well. Took a girl to the hotel, in the morning when she left paid her USD100, seems to be ok, was pretty gfe.

Now I have rtff some 20 pages back, but I can not find information on these types of places and would appreciate if anybody has any names/adresses to share of clubs/disco's whatever, where there is a mix of " normal" people going out as well as (semi) pro's ?

I will be going back to shanghai end of next week and any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks and bye for now.

BR

Brotherrabitt
10-04-09, 19:10
Was the name of the 'German' place possibly PAULANER?

You are right, that's it, thanks for jogging my memory :).

Any suggestions on other places like it ?

Thanks

BR

Bnlee2
10-05-09, 00:08
Me-thinks it's got nuthin to do with proxies or connection.

You are simply not able to send out PMS because you haven't paid for your membership to ISG.

So how about ponying up $19.95 - for a WHOLE YEAR - to join us group of misfits, malcontents AND mongers!!

Just IMHO

SEAJSeaj:

Please. I hope you are talking about me. I'm quite well adjusted. Contented with life and just enjoys the finers. Things in life especially when the someone else's bored "trophy wife" is paying for it.

If I am not contented with what I see, I just throw out a razor and some creme at the gal and tell her to make me content. Simple. Like I said, I will not do what you ask me not to do anymore. I won't do it, I just let them do it for me.

Mark17
10-05-09, 03:37
Is anyone in SH right now, and can report if anything is going on?

How about Manhattan.? Any girls?

Will be back later this week. And my regular has gone home for the holiday. Said everything was too slow. Just trying to plan my trip.

Thanks

Mike921
10-05-09, 12:41
Was at (Puxi) Malone's Sat. night - dead.

Will be back later this week. And my regular has gone home for the holiday. Said everything was too slow. Just trying to plan my trip.

Thanks

Dr Socal
10-05-09, 22:54
Went to Manhattan two weeks ago around 10pm.

A lot of girls there, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.

Had a Vietnam girl for overnight.

Good GFE one.

Thanks

Beijing Fox
10-06-09, 05:52
Paulaner has probably the nicest environment, but the game is a bit 'indirect'. Not all women there are WGs. If you want a place of 'go straight down to the business', I would recommend Manhattan or Judy on Tongren Rd or Zappata on Henshan Rd.
You are right, that's it, thanks for jogging my memory :).

Any suggestions on other places like it ?

Thanks

BR

Brotherrabitt
10-06-09, 06:26
for the info, much appreciated.

BR

Paulaner has probably the nicest environment, but the game is a bit 'indirect'. Not all women there are WGs. If you want a place of 'go straight down to the business', I would recommend Manhattan or Judy on Tongren Rd or Zappata on Henshan Rd.

Levitian
10-06-09, 09:27
Hey guys

I was thinking about going back to China during the holidays, about maybe 2-3 weeks. And wondering if the saunas are open during the holidays or not.

I'm also thinking about visiting HK and some of the famous saunas of Macau, do they operate like usual during the western holidays?

My plan is to stay in Pudong, very close by sacrosa and ba dong (within walking distance), usually I stay at SH, but I like to try something new, only tried SH before. The only down side I can think about is that it might be more difficult to get call girls to pudong (more expensive). What do you guys think?

You are not seriously thinking about coming back to SHA for Xmas/New Year only for mongering reasons, aren't you ?!??!
Because ... I might think easily about 50 - 100 other places I rather would spend this time of the year, with even better mongering opportunities than Shanghai.

Levitian

San Chex
10-06-09, 15:21
You are not seriously thinking about coming back to SHA for Xmas/New Year only for mongering reasons, aren't you? ! ? !

Because. I might think easily about 50. 100 other places I rather would spend this time of the year, with even better mongering opportunities than Shanghai.

LevitianNo I'm not, I've got some friends that I'm also visiting. The reason why I'm going to shanghai first is because the flight tickets are 3-4k cheaper than going directly to HK

San Chex

Douglas23
10-06-09, 23:43
Hey folks:

Sent a reply to a recent Craigslist ad - easy to see since there is photo there, and was provided prices and photos for five cuties in "Amanda's" stable.

I wrote back that she's over 900 too high on LT and 400 too high on ST FS, but wanted to see if anyone as tried or can attest to girls or service.

Given drought of late, I really don't want to tick off any mommies who provide door-to-door convenience, since there isn't any Domino's in SHH yet :)

D23

Her email below:

The service detail as follows,

l General massage: 600rmb for 1.5 hours.Service invlove in traditional massage,blowjob with condom,handjob.

l Full service (One relationship): 900rmb for 1.5 hours.Full service including normal sex

with any sexual style u like,blowjob without condom, relaxation massage ,cum on the face or body, breast,69 lick each other ,threesome etc.

l Full service(Overnight):1900rmb for overnight.Generally,The service duration is:10:00PM to next day 8:00AM,Can make a corresponding adjustment based on ur schedule.

Actually,I am the organizer of service girls,Ad pic shown is one of the service girl here.Attached some pics of the nice girls here ,FYI.

South Gate
10-07-09, 03:04
I know this has been covered already but for some reason I cannot search ISG threads using my proxy (slyuser). Also, when I try to access adult friend finder using my proxy, I am not able to reach the site. As I remember, Adult FF has another name in China which is easier to reach. Can anyone help with the alternate name for adult ff?

Beijing Fox
10-07-09, 14:22
Given the fact that the standard price for 1 hour full service sauna sex is around RMB700, it may not be too over priced. It always depends on the quality. I have had FS for RMB500, but I ended up whith what I had paid for.

Hey folks:

Sent a reply to a recent Craigslist ad - easy to see since there is photo there, and was provided prices and photos for five cuties in "Amanda's" stable.

I wrote back that she's over 900 too high on LT and 400 too high on ST FS, but wanted to see if anyone as tried or can attest to girls or service.

Given drought of late, I really don't want to tick off any mommies who provide door-to-door convenience, since there isn't any Domino's in SHH yet :)

D23

Her email below:

Globe Spinner
10-07-09, 18:30
Hey folks:

I wrote back that she's over 900 too high on LT and 400 too high on ST FS, but wanted to see if anyone as tried or can attest to girls or service.In my experience with Craigslist girls in SHA, they will try to upsell you to RMB1500 or more -- I've sent several packing. I wouldn't say RMB900 is too bad.

Deep Fritz
10-07-09, 23:45
I know this has been covered already but for some reason I cannot search ISG threads using my proxy (slyuser). Also, when I try to access adult friend finder using my proxy, I am not able to reach the site. As I remember, Adult FF has another name in China which is easier to reach. Can anyone help with the alternate name for adult ff?

Another possibility for a search is 'xmatch.com'. It will guide you to the same side.
.... but the quality will not be better: spams, ... hard to judge whats real and whats not worth to react ...

Good Luck!

Bonzo1
10-08-09, 10:38
In my experience with Craigslist girls in SHA, they will try to upsell you to RMB1500 or more -- I've sent several packing. I wouldn't say RMB900 is too bad.

I read that to mean "more than 900 too high LT and 400 to high ST", i.e. subtract 900 LT and you get the price he thought would be fair, not 900 total.

There are few CG girls that won't try to way upsell and overall it is a gigantic scam and waste of time (zero real pictures too), but if you want the convenience of home delivery and if you don't like here and have better options I suppose it could work out ok.

Strong suggestion - negotiate the price for full service BEFORE you agree for the girl to come over, and be very clear about it. Also, do not expect a massage, regardless of what they say. And again, there's aren't any real pictures on there, so don't gauge anything by the pictures (or even the text for that matter).

-B-

South Gate
10-08-09, 14:04
My girlfriend and I used to use adult friend finder to find swing parties and other couples into group sex. I finally got onto the site but am disappointed that it is worse than it used to be. Any ideas about swing sites or groups?

Bobby

Another possibility for a search is 'xmatch.com'. It will guide you to the same side.
.... but the quality will not be better: spams, ... hard to judge whats real and whats not worth to react ...

Good Luck!

Lustforthrust
10-08-09, 17:30
My girlfriend and I used to use adult friend finder to find swing parties and other couples into group sex. I finally got onto the site but am disappointed that it is worse than it used to be. Any ideas about swing sites or groups?

Bobby

There's a swing site that exploded on the scene 3 months ago on craigs. I'm sure you've heard of it. I joined and quit.
Too many fakes, single guys posing as couples, chics in the couple claiming (lying) to be bisexual and ofcourse faggots.

Anyways, I am not going to get in the nude in the presence of another man, so my aim was to find a bi chic for a 3sum. I hooked-up with a 30 year-old "full" (130lbs.) chic on craigs who was eager to hook-up with another bi chic, but we never found her.

Beijing Fox
10-08-09, 19:33
Btw, I had three or four times outcall from the Shanghai Times classified pages 1-2 years ago and I always got decent service (FS) for a decent fee. I was always very specific about what I wanted and asked for the relevant price on the phone. Never experienced any upsell. But maybe I was just lucky and the game has changed since then?

Good Luck!

Globe Spinner
10-08-09, 19:51
Strong suggestion - negotiate the price for full service BEFORE you agree for the girl to come over, and be very clear about it. Also, do not expect a massage, regardless of what they say. And again, there's aren't any real pictures on there, so don't gauge anything by the pictures (or even the text for that matter).

-B-I agree fully, B. And the thing you can be completely sure of is that the picture is not the real girl. I found CL in SHA to be a complete waste of time.

Mitian 1994
10-09-09, 08:12
Hi,

I will be in Shanghai this monthend for 2-3 days and would be staying in IBIS hotel, 300 Fang Dian RoadPudong.

This is my first visit to china and hence would appreciate any specific suggestions on places near to this hotel and about this hotel as well.

Any info on how far are the other good mongering locations would be appreciated

Thanks

Mitian

Fritobugger
10-09-09, 09:32
This may be old news to some of you but I just noticed that the JinQiao hotel is gone and with it the 24 hour spa located there. That is a shame. It was the only place in Pudong that I knew of that could handle a before work quickie at 7AM.

Fritobugger
10-09-09, 09:38
I don't know of anything full service within walking distance of the IBIS. For good full service you should get into a cab and head over to Sacrosa, Merry Lin or Marriott Courtyard (search the forum for details).

I have had one friend stay at the IBIS and he will not stay there again but he usually stays at the Radisson or the Novotel so IBIS is a big step down.

Frito

Hi,

I will be in Shanghai this monthend for 2-3 days and would be staying in IBIS hotel, 300 Fang Dian RoadPudong.

This is my first visit to china and hence would appreciate any specific suggestions on places near to this hotel and about this hotel as well.

Thanks

Mitian

Mike85
10-10-09, 00:54
If any of you get to the Red Lips Inn, directly across the street from the Sofitel, Pudong. Say Hi to Yue for me. Kar

Thanks

Catalonian
10-12-09, 16:06
I'm visiting Shanghai (first time) and would like to know in which bars/discotheques can I find young chinese freelance girls to spend the night with.

Can anyone let me know if I can access to Sofitel Pudong with a *****?

Thanks!

Eaglestar
10-13-09, 04:09
I'm visiting Shanghai (first time) and would like to know in which bars/discotheques can I find young chinese freelance girls to spend the night with.

Thanks!

What a JO! ! ! !

Prior Canalonian posts: "I am visiting................."

8-14-07 Venezuela please help me find pussy
8-14-07 Dominican Republic please help me find pussy
8-14-07 Colombia please help me find pussy
7-21-09 Colombia please help me find pussy
7-22-09 Bogata please help me find pussy
10-12-09 Shanghai please help me find pussy

What a dork. Canalonian it is likely you can find pussy if you look between your legs.

ES

Levitian
10-13-09, 04:31
What a JO! ! ! !

Prior Canalonian posts: "I am visiting................."

8-14-07 Venezuela please help me find pussy
8-14-07 Dominican Republic please help me find pussy
8-14-07 Colombia please help me find pussy
7-21-09 Colombia please help me find pussy
7-22-09 Bogata please help me find pussy
10-12-09 Shanghai please help me find pussy

What a dork. Canalonian it is likely you can find pussy if you look between your legs.

ES

I was tempted to comment here, too.
You did it perfectly, thanks.

Levitian

Bonzo1
10-13-09, 19:42

Thanks!

Greetings. There are many excellent places in Qing Pu area. Just ask a taxi to take you to Qing Pu (sound like "Ching Poo") and ask for the bar area (jiu ba, sounds like "Joe Bah"). No need to RTFF or contribute your findings there - we all already know about it.

Eagle88
10-13-09, 20:57

Thanks!It depends if you're in Pudong or Puxi. If you're in Pudong, hop in a cab and ask for Pudong jichang. If you're in Puxi, ask for Hongqiao jichang.

'Jichang' is colloquial for brothel in Chinese.

Have a good trip!

BionicMan
10-13-09, 22:31
Hi,

Thanks
Mitian
Ibis hotels on worldwide basis are pretty much the same everywhere and pretty basic. you get a bed, you get a bathroom with shower, clean but basic. it is part of the Accor (french) chain that starts with Formule 1 (if I am not wrong) goes up to Ibis, then Novotel, then Mercure...
it is a decent 3 *** hotel. In general.

Douglas23
10-15-09, 05:55
On my way to Shanghai and then CP. Whilst in SHH, hoping to do Zapata's, Bourbon Street, as well as at least one of the three AsianFriendfinder girls (30+) I have on the go( damn 24 yr old seems on to me....) Of course I've tried this route before Zaps, AFF, and on the off nights end up at my fave sauna(s).

Are they still safe given recent crackdowns ?

I'm thinking

Sarcosa - will be new experience for me
Tian Hao - like the costumes
Buo Duo - treat me well and costumes
999 - new to me try this trip

and of course my old fave Yu Ping which I think is closed or relocated and used to be near Renaissance Yangtze Hotel.

Can anyone please advise at earliest convenience if they know of any issues ?

Thanks,

D23

Monkey King
10-15-09, 09:27
Can anyone please advise at earliest convenience if they know of any issues ?

Thanks,

D23

Safe. Everything with Saunas are back to norm, no issues. Even the BBS's are back in business.

MK

Douglas23
10-15-09, 15:00
I have only been to LA Cafe. It is 2000 takeout and a bill for night of say 1100- 1500. Someitmes I go to little KTV near Renaissance Yagntze. Cannot remember the name but it is there in bright lights.. Will publish upon my return, where I sit at bar, eat some nuts, and mama brings small lineup out for me to choose from. Have drink at bar and then leave with her for 900 LT if I recall. All kind of foggy, since I end there drunk, having struck out on freebie chases.

Just wondering if anyone can let me know of a few god KTV places that are either reasonable or have little bar where you can get lineup experience without loneliness and cost of one in a room.

Thanks in advance, and if any Bros looking for KTV pals, I'm in the city from Friday to Tuesday. Send me a note.

Thanks all.

D23

Charlie Shanghai
10-15-09, 16:16
Safe. Everything with Saunas are back to norm, no issues. Even the BBS's are back in business.

MKGood to hear that. Did not visit any of the saunas during my trips in September. But will give it a try again next week.

You mention that the BBS 's are also back in business. In what area? I walked around some areas before but it seemed they had all vanished.

Thanks,

Charlie

Monkey King
10-16-09, 06:42
You mention that the BBS 's are also back in business. In what area? I walked around some areas before but it seemed they had all vanished.

Thanks,

Charlie

Try the Xiaomuqiao Lu strip. Also try the Luoxiu Lu strip between Lianhua lu and Hongmei Lu at night. Old haunts in Jingan have been cleaned out, too central.

MK

Shamuc
10-16-09, 09:26
Hi,
after my disappointment some months ago and as it seems to be again safe I yesterday gave 999 another chance.
Good news: no raid and no. 821 has nice boobs. But that's all positive.
Anyhow it was not easy to relax - whenever there were people walking outside I already got nervous and imagined all the things happening in case it's a raid...
To the facts: As the boobs are told to be important in a soapy I chose no. 821 for that reason; also she was the only one smiling for me..already when she approached me I knew it was a fault..no charme, even no touch..just makes me following her..in the room everything very mechanical..it is very clear: this is a service like a hair cut or a car repair.
Cleaning up - nothing sexy. Soapy..yes, not bad because of her body - but after each (learnt) step she says "ok" like putting an x to a check box.
She tries to talk while doing the soapy like my gay hair dresser talks with me about football when cutting. Ok - done. She points to the bed. Ok. Lay down.
She shows a short skirt and askes if I want her to wear that - but erotic is in the head of the people, not in the clothes. So it goes on..whereever she touches me she first cleans with a special tissue (although I had the shower and her clean up before). Cat Bath Left leg Ok. Right. Ok. Rimming. Ok. Turn around. Red Rope. Condom. Put it in. Quick move. Happened. Ok.
Nothing sensual, no tenderness..can not be more far from GFE. Probably enough for chinese customers (sorry but I am sure about that), but a western guy expects more.
She rubs my leg to fill the time gap till round 2..probably she calls this a massage. I have a look at the clock...30 min over - I decide to leave, nothing to expect anymore...she wants to keep me back and thinks that it is because she only speaks some words of english. I try to explain to her that I expect GFE with kisses...she looks at me with big eyes - as bis as chinese eyes can be - and says "KISS???????????" Like I asked her to slaughter her cat and dog and whatever is important to her...I let her take a shower; when the manager calls and asks me "massage ok?" I say clearly "no!!" - but I do not think this has any influence, no one will ever ask for the reason and no. 821 has no idea. In her eyes sex means: the woman does some services and activities on a man and at the end there comes some creamy product out of him.
When paying I try to leave a comment there - but the guys and ladies try to ignore me, being afraid to admit that they do not speak english.
By the way: I understood that the criteria whether paying 680 or 780 is the check-out time, not the check-in..at least one advantage as I saved 100 RMB by leaving after 30min. And I decreased the risk to be raided.....
In total: Very, very, very disappointing, even worse then the first visit.

JohnThomas0519
10-16-09, 17:27
Was guest in the Hilton during the holidays. Much to my surprise was able to access the ISG from the hotel computer. Anyone else had similar experiences at their hotels. Granted it was the hotel's hardware but still puzzled. Also noticed that all the bars down the street from the Hilton were closed. As a matter of fact, the buildings were being torn down. Purely from a sentimental perspective, it was a shame to see the familiar haunts being replaced by another Gap and Express outlet.

As expected things were very quiet during my short visit. Malone's was empty. Manhattan was just starting to pick up a little as I walked by at around 10 PM on a Tuesday evening.

Ringer5
10-17-09, 00:07
It depends if you're in Pudong or Puxi. If you're in Pudong, hop in a cab and ask for Pudong jichang. If you're in Puxi, ask for Hongqiao jichang.

'Jichang' is colloquial for brothel in Chinese.

Have a good trip!

But "Jichang" is also Chinese for "airport", so you're very likely to end up outside Terminal 2, looking confused, if you say that as a destination to a taxi driver! I suggest simply asking for "an mo" (massage) - he will probably know exactly what you want, and at worst you'll end up at a "straight" massage shop, where if necessary you can try the process again - it won't take long to find what you want.

Dragon D
10-17-09, 03:47
Waves is still going strong. Conch plaza on zhong shan west road and wuzhong road. Was there the other day and had about 20 girls in the fish bowl. Ended up with 927. Really nice girl with a good attitude. No kissing but otherwise was great. Did the afternoon thing to save 100. Damage was 680.

Kilic Aslan
10-17-09, 11:43
As a newbie I want to post this guide for all other newbies who join this wonderful forum in order to make things easier for them. Because I had to spent so many hours to find places address and phones.

Malone's (Tongren Lu) 请带我去铜仁路255号,近南京西路,
Address: 255 Tongren Lu, near Nanjing Xi Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6247 2400
Hours: Daily, 10am-2am

Babyface 请带我去淮海中路138号 上海广场101室, 近普安路
Address: No. 101, Shanghai Square, 138 Huaihai Lu, near Pu'an Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6375 6667
Hours: Sun-Thu, 9pm-3.30am, Fri-Sat, 9pm-4.30am

Zapata's 请带我去衡山路5号, 近东平路
Address: 5 Hengshan Lu, near Dongping Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6433 4104
Hours: Daily, 5pm-late

Rendezvous Cafe 请带我去南京西路1486号,近铜仁路
Address: 1486 Nanjing Xi Road
Phone: (0086 21) 6247 2307

Club G Plus 请带我去新天地南里广场5楼, 兴业路123 弄,近马当路
Address: 5/F, South Block Plaza, Lane 123 Xingye Lu, near Madang Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 5386 8088
Hours: Daily, 9pm-late

Manhattan bar
ADDRESS: 68-72 Tongren Road

Judy's (Tongren) 请带我去铜仁路78号-80号
Address: 78-80 TongRen Road
Phone: (0086 21) 6289 3715

Also despite I searched for address of some places I wrote below I found their names in forum but no address info about them

Heting, marriot courtyard, merry lin, yu ping and a few a good KTV in huangpu or pudong region which offers qualty line ups.

Waiting for your replies.

Waldeck2
10-18-09, 01:50
At the top right hand side of this page is a SEARCH feature. If you use it the bulk of your questions will be answered.

As a newbie I want to post this guide for all other newbies who join this wonderful forum in order to make things easier for them. Because I had to spent so many hours to find places address and phones.

Malone's (Tongren Lu) 请带我去铜仁路255号,近南京西路,
Address: 255 Tongren Lu, near Nanjing Xi Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6247 2400
Hours: Daily, 10am-2am

Babyface 请带我去淮海中路138号 上海广场101室, 近普安路
Address: No. 101, Shanghai Square, 138 Huaihai Lu, near Pu'an Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6375 6667
Hours: Sun-Thu, 9pm-3.30am, Fri-Sat, 9pm-4.30am

Zapata's 请带我去衡山路5号, 近东平路
Address: 5 Hengshan Lu, near Dongping Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 6433 4104
Hours: Daily, 5pm-late

Rendezvous Cafe 请带我去南京西路1486号,近铜仁路
Address: 1486 Nanjing Xi Road
Phone: (0086 21) 6247 2307

Club G Plus 请带我去新天地南里广场5楼, 兴业路123 弄,近马当路
Address: 5/F, South Block Plaza, Lane 123 Xingye Lu, near Madang Lu
Phone: (0086 21) 5386 8088
Hours: Daily, 9pm-late

Manhattan bar
ADDRESS: 68-72 Tongren Road

Judy's (Tongren) 请带我去铜仁路78号-80号
Address: 78-80 TongRen Road
Phone: (0086 21) 6289 3715

Also despite I searched for address of some places I wrote below I found their names in forum but no address info about them

Heting, marriot courtyard, merry lin, yu ping and a few a good KTV in huangpu or pudong region which offers qualty line ups.

Waiting for your replies.

Jas V
10-18-09, 11:16
Anyone has experience with a place called Shanghai Pili Entertainment on the Nanjing street? Is this place a fraud? I had several whiskey shots over there with some chick and when they billed me, it was almost 53USD/shot, which is way more expensive than what I saw on the menu when I first came in (they took the menu away after I looked at it for not even 2 minutes).

Thanks!

Jas V
10-18-09, 11:18
Anyone has experience with a place called Shanghai Pili Entertainment on the Nanjing street? Is this place a fraud? I had several whiskey shots over there with some chick and when they billed me, it was almost 53USD/shot, which is way more expensive than what I saw on the menu when I first came in (they took the menu away after I looked at it for not even 2 minutes)

Sinofaguo
10-18-09, 15:44
Safe. Everything with Saunas are back to norm, no issues. Even the BBS's are back in business.I was skeptical but it seems things did change as the huge KTV/Sauna at Shimen 2 lu/Xinzha lu was closed (or lights turned off at least) since the first raids several months ago. And it seems back in action today.

Anyone got more info?

Someone said after October 15 it would get bad agai. Doesn't look like it?

Pushkin13
10-19-09, 00:03
Anyone has experience with a place called Shanghai Pili Entertainment on the Nanjing street? Is this place a fraud? I had several whiskey shots over there with some chick and when they billed me, it was almost 53USD/shot, which is way more expensive than what I saw on the menu when I first came in (they took the menu away after I looked at it for not even 2 minutes).

Thanks!

You have been stung.

First, RTFF and then second, FTFF again, and third ... don't go with an unknown to an unknown bar.

Hopefully, for you, a cheap lesson.

If your Chinese language is up to it, you can report this to LE.

Just my opinion and advice.

P13

Bnlee2
10-19-09, 02:27
Anyone has experience with a place called Shanghai Pili Entertainment on the Nanjing street? Is this place a fraud? I had several whiskey shots over there with some chick and when they billed me, it was almost 53USD/shot, which is way more expensive than what I saw on the menu when I first came in (they took the menu away after I looked at it for not even 2 minutes)Bro

You really need to RTFF. Btw, it is way cheaper to pay ISG subscription fee. One shot of whiskey would pay for almost three ISG subscription. You newbie make me ROFL. How hard is it to RTFF. No place in America would dare to charge you 53 dollars for a shot of whiskey.

Tasss
10-19-09, 03:50
For anyone who has ever had an off duty BBS or sauna girl give you private service at your home/their home, what is your typical tip? I tip 1x the normal fee charged by the house, but they get to keep every yuan of it so it's a good deal for them.

Mock A Bee
10-19-09, 11:09
For anyone who has ever had an off duty BBS or sauna girl give you private service at your home/their home, what is your typical tip? I tip 1x the normal fee charged by the house, but they get to keep every yuan of it so it's a good deal for them.

If the girl is a sauna girl and she is strictly doing this for extra work, then you negotiate. You should be able to pay her less since the house normally takes a cut of the total you pay as a normal sauna customer.

For BBS girls if the fee is normally 200rmb (which most are, some are only 150rmb) then you might be able to negotiate 300rmb for an hour or two of her time away from the shop.

However, if you find the right sauna girl she won't charge you anything.

Temujin87
10-19-09, 11:25
If the girl is a sauna girl and she is strictly doing this for extra work, then you negotiate. You should be able to pay her less since the house normally takes a cut of the total you pay as a normal sauna customer.

For BBS girls if the fee is normally 200rmb (which most are, some are only 150rmb) then you might be able to negotiate 300rmb for an hour or two of her time away from the shop.

However, if you find the right sauna girl she won't charge you anything.Sauna girls take 5-7 days off in a month for various reasons. I got one to come over for free after seeing her twice at the sauna. I paid for the dinner and in the morning I give her a very small taxi fee, generally 200-300rmb. Don't expect a sauna service though, the experience is much more GFE. Sauna girls need love too.

Tasss
10-20-09, 07:11
Sauna girls take 5-7 days off in a month for various reasons. I got one to come over for free after seeing her twice at the sauna. I paid for the dinner and in the morning I give her a very small taxi fee, generally 200-300rmb. Don't expect a sauna service though, the experience is much more GFE. Sauna girls need love too.I had a sauna girl come over for the night. One of the best experiences ever had and thought she deserved the 700 rmb (same as the house fee where I met her). She didn't ask for any money. Full sauna-like service, except the soapy which wasn't going to happen at my hotel obviously. Interesting though that some will come for free, I guess it just means more business for them.

Mock A Bee
10-20-09, 08:26
Sauna girls take 5-7 days off in a month for various reasons. I got one to come over for free after seeing her twice at the sauna. I paid for the dinner and in the morning I give her a very small taxi fee, generally 200-300rmb. Don't expect a sauna service though, the experience is much more GFE. Sauna girls need love too.

Very often, if a sauna girl is off duty, it is because she is on the rag.

Thus far, I have not found a girl in China who will let you do her while she is on the rag. I have suggested that it is not a big deal at all if we have sex in the shower, but no such luck yet. Thus far they all absolutely refuse!

I have met sauna girls who will have lunch or dinner with you, go shopping, etc. as if you were bf/gf... but won't let you have sex with them because they are usually on the rag.

MAB

Temujin87
10-20-09, 10:51

Thus far, I have not found a girl in China who will let you do her while she is on the rag. I have suggested that it is not a big deal at all if we have sex in the shower, but no such luck yet. Thus far they all absolutely refuse!

I have met sauna girls who will have lunch or dinner with you, go shopping, etc. as if you were bf/gf... but won't let you have sex with them because they are usually on the rag.

MABMab, yes, they take days off for the rag obviously. That's not always the case. The sauna system works like this: the girl takes home a portion of the money you paid to the sauna. Every time she takes a day off, she loses the income from the day AND she pays a 300-500rmb penalty on top. After you understand the economics of things it's a lot easier to put things in perspective.

The girl was actually mentioned on ISG (that's how I knew who to pick). She would just take days off because she was so popular and made tons of money regardless.

World Guy Sh
10-20-09, 13:30
Got the itch. Fell off the wagon. You decide.

209 Wulumuqi Lu, 5/f

Saturday, 5pm or thereabouts. Lots of girls in the fishbowl. Some not bad lookers. Took 89. Knew the routine but did it with some style and panache.

90mins, 790RMB

Currently offering a 2nd girl for free for 10 minutes in the shower. Nice try at an upsell but number 9.. If they are going to send in a second make sure she is top notch. She was booted out after the 10 minutes.

WGS

Loveasiangirls
10-20-09, 19:11

MABThere is a general thinking among Chinese girls that sex during the period is dangerous. Their body would be more vulnerable and something bad can happen. Even the most educated ones have told me this story. Even after I directed them to medical website that confirms the contrary, they are still worried. I think it comes from their mothers. Just one more excuse not to have sex with the husband. However if they are nice enough they will offer greek or BJ.

Dragon D
10-21-09, 02:48
Ya. Most Chinese women do think that you can get a variety of diseases from having sex during their period. Most of my gfs have learned to live with it though over time. They think mainly its dirty too. Showed them the medical website. Even google translated it for one girl who didn't know English. Then they typed it in Chinese into Chinese google and the Chinese medical websites say its a no no. Sigh. So there comes the Chinese girls body is different from the lao wai girls body. So many excuses in this country for everything. But we still love it. Its what makes for good jokes with the boys over a couple half yards of beer.

Fritobugger
10-21-09, 06:26
With the closing of the Jinqiao Hotel my options for a pre-work poke in the whiskers are gone unless one of you folks know of some other 24 hour options in the Pudong area.

Any suggestions for a sauna or spa that provides full service between 6am and 8am in the Pudong area? It makes the work day a whole lot better.

Thanks,

Frito

John Citizen
10-21-09, 11:35
There's a spa on the corner of youlin rd and pudong avenue l think.

Next to a hotel. you can drive there at night and find out.

Blackjai
10-22-09, 10:28
Hi,

I just arrived back in Shanghai, not staying for long and I really miss places like the Shanghai Hotel.

Does anyone know if they are up and running again?

Thanks

Blackjai
10-22-09, 13:13
I just went exploring this afternoon and came across this sauna right opposite of the Four Seasons Hotel in Pudong, I believe the hotel which the sauna was actually in was called Merilyn Hotel. The sauna itself was on the 3rd floor, pretty standard stuff, after shower get led into a room with tv and some sofas, then was asked if you want to get a massage straight away, then you are shown around 8-9 girls (according to my girl there are 30+ girls there), of the girls that I saw, they were around score 6-7s, I picked the one with the biggest tits because I just love them, once you are in the room, the girl will ask you if you are going to stay the full 70 mins, please say yes or else the girl will hurry you thru the process as mine did, but I didn't mind because I didn't really have much time anyway.

Price was $550 before 8pm, enjoy.

BionicMan
10-22-09, 22:44
I just went exploring this afternoon and came across this sauna right opposite of the Four Seasons Hotel in Pudong, I believe the hotel which the sauna was actually in was called Merilyn Hotel.
Do you mean the Intercontinental Hotel in Pudong?

Waldeck2
10-23-09, 03:32
Last week the price was 680 in the afternoon. I will check it out.

I just went exploring this afternoon and came across this sauna right opposite of the Four Seasons Hotel in Pudong, I believe the hotel which the sauna was actually in was called Merilyn Hotel. The sauna itself was on the 3rd floor, pretty standard stuff, after shower get led into a room with tv and some sofas, then was asked if you want to get a massage straight away, then you are shown around 8-9 girls (according to my girl there are 30+ girls there), of the girls that I saw, they were around score 6-7s, I picked the one with the biggest tits because I just love them, once you are in the room, the girl will ask you if you are going to stay the full 70 mins, please say yes or else the girl will hurry you thru the process as mine did, but I didn't mind because I didn't really have much time anyway.

Brotherrabitt
10-23-09, 10:00
With again thanks to Beijing Fox for his helpful suggestions in Pudong, I never had the chance to visit them this week, too many meetings and a very wrong "travel shock" induced biorythm.

I was staying in the Green Garden Hotel on Weifang Road, a 4 star USD 70/night place, clean, free internet, small but ok gym, and a nice nasi goreng for RMB 58.

Just around the corner from the hotel there are some 4-5 massage places next to eachother and I went for one on the last night, RMB 200 for the massage, 200 RMB tip for the extra's, you know the routine, nothing special, but alleviated some pressure on balls :).

Next time, I will go back to Paulaner or the other places mentioned by BF, during my last visit some months ago I paid RMB 1000 for an all nighter, much better value for money than the massage of course, ah well, sometimes plans do not work out as they should.

Thanks again for the info, next time I might actually have something to report :).

Ciao boys.

BR

World Guy Sh
10-24-09, 03:29
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Been causing all KINDS of trouble these last weeks. Agree, for some it is a bit of a "No-no" but for the current GF it is a complete "NO!" But then she relented. Now she is convinced she is super ill and being a *?!£ing nightmare with it. She does have a mild bout of cystitis though. But doctors here do not seem to know how to clear it up. It was never an issue with my western GF(s). Practically gagging for it (esp. as hormone levels rise during a period apparantly). Nah, rephrase that, she was gagging for it.

I guess that is another reason saunas are so popular here. Somewhere to go during the week (make that 10 days for current example) off.

WGS

Ya. Most Chinese women do think that you can get a variety of diseases from having sex during their period. Most of my gfs have learned to live with it though over time. They think mainly its dirty too. Showed them the medical website. Even google translated it for one girl who didn't know English. Then they typed it in Chinese into Chinese google and the Chinese medical websites say its a no no. Sigh. So there comes the Chinese girls body is different from the lao wai girls body. So many excuses in this country for everything. But we still love it. Its what makes for good jokes with the boys over a couple half yards of beer.

Jas V
10-24-09, 07:40
You have been stung.

First, RTFF and then second, FTFF again, and third ... don't go with an unknown to an unknown bar.

Hopefully, for you, a cheap lesson.

If your Chinese language is up to it, you can report this to LE.

Just my opinion and advice.

P13
Bro

You really need to RTFF. Btw, it is way cheaper to pay ISG subscription fee. One shot of whiskey would pay for almost three ISG subscription. You newbie make me ROFL. How hard is it to RTFF. No place in America would dare to charge you 53 dollars for a shot of whiskey.Tks bros for the info. I suspected that I was ripped off right after I looked at the bill. And yes, a shot of whiskey in the states only costs around 7-12 bucks. It was my first time ever in China and I didn't know about this community until I already left that place (wish I had known)

Btw, I'm newbie here and not familiar with the acronyms. Can someone please explain what RTFF, ISG, FTFF, and LE mean? Is there a thread in this forum that I can learn about all the acronyms?

Tks again!

Pushkin13
10-24-09, 09:51

Btw, I'm newbie here and not familiar with the acronyms. Can someone please explain what RTFF, ISG, FTFF, and LE mean? Is there a thread in this forum that I can learn about all the acronyms?

Tks again!

For abbreviations, see above.

Enjoy

P13 (my personal little abbreviation, because everyone knows that Pushkin is a famous Russian writer, and I don't need to write his name every time!)

Marwar58
10-24-09, 22:02
So what is the current safety (LE raids) for established saunas now, i.e. 999, Sacrosa?

If successful, should we be issueing trip reports or keeping this quiet?

Waldeck2
10-25-09, 08:40
Do not particularly care about what we do. Sauna owners will shut down when they are concerned. They will warn the girls and some stop working. Sometimes the sauna closes. Reasons given are 'plumbing problems' or 'renovations'. This a China and few of us understand certain aspects of this activity. I have no safety issues. While ISG is blocked in China I understand there are Chinese sites which I'm sure are more up to date than ISG.

So what is the current safety (LE raids) for established saunas now, i.e. 999, Sacrosa?

If successful, should we be issueing trip reports or keeping this quiet?

Yuffei
10-25-09, 17:50
Sorry I know I should read the whole thread before posting, but I was wondering if you guys would answer a quick question.

I've never been to China, and I live and experience life in Japan.

Are there regular busts by police? If I hire an escort what's the chance it will be police etc?

I'm planning to head to China in February, and I have to say compared to Japan, China is totally alien to me.

Any thoughts?

Blacklisted
10-27-09, 14:54
Sorry I know I should read the whole thread before posting, but I was wondering if you guys would answer a quick question.

Are there regular busts by police? If I hire an escort what's the chance it will be police etc?

I'm planning to head to China in February, and I have to say compared to Japan, China is totally alien to me.

Any thoughts?

Shanghai is a bit risky nowadays than it was in the past and as a result, I am not mongering here at all anymore, although I am a bit paranoid. The potential danger is being deported and blacklisted (ahem) from returning to China.

For me, that risk far outweighs the reward. If you are moving here long term, then I suggest you become a signed member and get your PM's sorted out. Most of the long term members are not posting their knowledge here *at least the good stuff - due to not wanting to see it ruined by lurkers and subsequently LE. I have seen it happen many times here. They will usually share stuff via PM if you ask nicely though.

If you are here for a short time and can't be arsed forking out the dosh for a membership, then I would probably go to Tongren Lu strip, which is well known for working girls of all shapes, sizes and nationalities by EVERYONE and go for take out - try Manhatten. You should pay no more than 800RMB and best to grab one after midnight for the rest of the eve.

There are BBS around as well, but I am guessing you don't have language skills and the paranoia could seriously ruin the experience. Saunas sound okay now but I would still be worried. With the freelancers in TRL, I have never heard of anyone getting busted so you should be fine.

Good luck in any case!

Blacklisted
10-27-09, 14:58
On another note, I and friends of mine are literally getting DAILY SMS's from KTV owners which speak of naked action - upwards of 300 girls on duty, etc.

Far more messages than before, although I have been told business is still booming, does seem a bit desperate.

None the less, it is working on me. I am keen as fuck to hit one of them in the near future. 300 hot chicks just boggles the mind.....

Sigh...

Heymikey
10-28-09, 05:23
While ISG is blocked in China I understand there are Chinese sites which I'm sure are more up to date than ISG.Actually, if you use a proxy server like www.heavymist.com and use the numeric url of ISG, you can get into the ISG just fine -- just don't try to make posts doing this, as you will get bumped out.

Waldeck2
10-28-09, 09:48
Went to Merrylin this afternoon. I was charged 680 rmb. I insisted it was 550. They stood firm on 680. I have been going to Merrylin for a year. I was always charged 680. I doubt the 550 price. Maybe the price is 550 for Chinese? Anyone else been charged 550?

Waldeck2
10-28-09, 09:59
I would PM you but you can't accept them.

Any thoughts?

Cocoon
10-29-09, 00:28
I was in Shanghai for a couple of weeks, departing 20th October. No proxy server.

Boduo on Xietu Road looks long deserted.

Shanghai Hotel was dark. Just my luck, it was shut the last time I was in Shanghai as well.

Went to Waves, had a soapy session. Good as always.

Went to Heting; road works is disorientating when you come out of the Metro. Very good decor, but I find sharing waiting room somewhat awkward. Selection of girls nothing special. Saw someone classy walking down the corridor, but she was not in the line up. The acts the girl wanted to go through was quite interesting. Didn't get round to the "Depth Charge" (hot water condom up pussy). I will have to have a longer session next time to fit everything in.

I looks as if standards are getting higher.

One of these days, they are going to outshine the PlayBoy Mansion, where the girls are models, and you need to be a billionaire to be invited.

The only LE activity seems to be outside bars (Hengshan Road, TongRen Road), so probably a bad idea to pick up to go. Otherwise plenty of places open for business.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Waldeck2
10-29-09, 09:35
Has rooms with two chairs. Develop a little conversation with the staff, dammit. They are friendly and helpful -- at least they were to me. And let them pick the girl -- tell them what you are looking for and what you expect.

I was in Shanghai for a couple of weeks, departing 20th October. No proxy server.

Boduo on Xietu Road looks long deserted.

Shanghai Hotel was dark. Just my luck, it was shut the last time I was in Shanghai as well.

Went to Waves, had a soapy session. Good as always.

Went to Heting; road works is disorientating when you come out of the Metro. Very good decor, but I find sharing waiting room somewhat awkward. Selection of girls nothing special. Saw someone classy walking down the corridor, but she was not in the line up. The acts the girl wanted to go through was quite interesting. Didn't get round to the "Depth Charge" (hot water condom up pussy). I will have to have a longer session next time to fit everything in.

I looks as if standards are getting higher.

One of these days, they are going to outshine the PlayBoy Mansion, where the girls are models, and you need to be a billionaire to be invited.

The only LE activity seems to be outside bars (Hengshan Road, TongRen Road), so probably a bad idea to pick up to go. Otherwise plenty of places open for business.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

AsianLover
10-29-09, 14:02
In response to Cocoons concern about Police on TGL, I have been traveling to Shanghai for 4 years visiting several times per year. I usually go to TGL to find WG several times each visit. I have always seen police around the TGL bars, such as Manhattan's or Judy's, especially on weekends.

They are there to make sure people stay civil on this street. I have left with several WGs and they have never cared or even looked twice at me. Nor have I heard about anyone being stopped by them for leaving with a pretty, young girl.

In fact, I think the safest P4P in Shanghai is to meet a WG at a bar. Have a few drinks together and then you can decide if you want to go back to your hotel. I have never heard of a sting in China using this technique. The real risk is that you are bringing a stranger into your hotel room so make sure all valuables are secure.

AL

Matsui San
10-29-09, 23:13
2009-10-29 07:42

A FOREIGNER on a business trip who had sex with two prostitutes and then wrongly accused them of stealing US$40,000 from him immediately phoned police - and found himself in detention.

Somebody had obviously neglected to tell him that prostitution is illegal in China. The man, identified only as Beck, and his two "companions" were placed in detention for 15 days.

Source:Shanghai Daily